Escaping Balton Penitentiary by zaneofbane
Summary:

Brenda, a gang leader, is suddenly ousted by an up-and-coming rival gang through supernatural means. Not only that, but many of her underling flip on her, fingering her as the driving force behind their own crimes. Sentenced to three consecutive life sentences, follow Brenda as she ellicets some magical aide of her own, escaping through the aide of a smuggled in shrinking potion and a young drug dealer who's set to be released.

Tags will only be added when applicable.


Categories: Insertion, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 5359 Read: 27147 Published: June 27 2014 Updated: July 03 2014
Story Notes:

Characters in this stories are fictional, and not based upon real people. Any likenessess are coincidental. No coyiright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by zaneofbane

2. Chapter 2 by zaneofbane

3. Chapter 3 by zaneofbane

4. Chapter 4 by zaneofbane

5. Chapter 5 by zaneofbane

Chapter 1 by zaneofbane

            At the age of thirty-four, Brenda O’Leary had accomplished much in her life, though not by most people’s standards. Born to a broken home and forced to mostly fend for herself, for most of her life she had fought tooth and nail to survive. Before most people got married, she had dealt drugs, killed, been shot, and ultimately carved out her own little place in the world by taking control of her own gang. Once in control, she had worked hard to ruthlessly expand her territory, leaving a trail of blood and bodies along the way. People thought twice about crossing Brenda O’Leary.

            Of course, everything had gone south in the last year or so. It had started with a rumor. A rival gang had risen up seemingly from nowhere, quickly gaining power and territory. Of course, such gangs often sprung up, meeting with a little success before another, bigger gang crushed them. This gang had seemed no different, and Brenda had dismissed it immediately. However, this gang wasn’t like the others. Overnight, it swallowed up its neighbors, quickly coming to share a border with Brenda’s own holdings. Simultaneously, Brenda found her enforcers and dealers disappearing in the night, and superstitious rumors began to travel amongst her members, much to her annoyance. However, annoyance had turned to horror when a meeting had finally been arranged between herself and the upstart leader, proving all the rumors to be true.

            The meeting had begun simply, with both leaders sending in a scout to check for traps before entering themselves. They were only allowed to bring in two escorts each, and the escorts were only allowed to carry a pistol. Brenda, seeking to impress, had chosen to bring two of her largest goons. She had been quite surprised when the enemy gang leader had arrived, escorted only by a well dressed young man and completely unarmed.

            She had heard that the upstart gang leader was another woman, a shock considering how rare female leaders were, but seeing Nia Martin herself was something quite different. She seemed the complete opposite of Brenda in every way, as if her very existence challenged Brenda’s own. While Brenda was middle aged, Nia was obviously young, perhaps not even twenty. Whereas Brenda was a five-foot-eleven brute of a woman, ample breasted and built like a bull, Nia might have been five-foot-two, her slender build showing hardly any sign of breasts or a butt. Dressed practically in jeans and a green t-shirt, Brenda showed little of her pale skin, her blonde hair tied up in a simple pony tail. By contrast, Nia wore an elegant, black dress, showing off her light brown skin, her naturally curly black hair having been straightened and pulled into an elegant braid. However, for all their differences, the one thing both women shared was their eyes, hard jade discs which darted around, alert to everything.

            Nia immediately took control of the meeting, stating confidently that she was here to show off the secret to her success as well as accept Brenda’s gang into her own. Brenda was skeptical, of course, but offered little complaint. If this girl was so willing to give away her secret, then why not let her? Brenda would soon regret her choice.

            At Nia’s prompting, her escort, a blonde man in a simple business suit, simply cast his hands outward and the room lit up. Phantasms appeared, in ghastly shapes and colors, whispering seductively in languages no one understood. At another gesture, little fingers of multi colored flames appeared, dancing in the air. Over the course of the next ten minutes, the wizard would continue to add layer upon layer to the madness which darted about, until with a clap of his hands, everything vanished. It was only then that Brenda realized she had backed up against the wall, her own escorts having drawn their weapons and done likewise.

            By contrast, Nia seemed nonplussed, standing in the exact same position she had held before. Pausing to allow Brenda to gather herself, Nia once more offered to accept her rival’s surrender. She promised that little would change for Brenda, and that her holdings would simply become a sub section of her own territory. Struggling to find her voice, Brenda had asked for a little time to think, stating that this was a lot to digest. Unperturbed, Nia had agreed, saying that she would return to this same warehouse in a week. Even as she left, Brenda knew she would never show up.

            Instead, Brenda spent that entire week seeking out a wizard of her own. She tossed away cash like garbage in the pursuit of every rumor, seeking a way to protect her life’s work. No rumor was too ridiculous, and her people were sent hundreds of miles away, only to turn up empty handed. Finally, the day before her meeting was due; Brenda got lucky, catching wind of an actual wizard looking for employ. She spent the next day flying out to meet this man, missing her gathering with Nia.

            It was in the midst of this meeting that the phone calls started coming in. At first, Brenda received reports of armed assaults; however, those soon turned to stories of hellish monsters and devastating magic. It seemed that when Brenda hadn’t shown up, Nia had taken that as a refusal and begun her assault upon Brenda’s territory. This wasn’t good. Quickly as she could, Brenda concluded her discussion with the wizard, promising to return to him to complete their agreement at a later date before quickly making her way to the airport.

            When she landed after the three hour flight home, Brenda was met with sirens and police officers. Apparently, Nia had been able to turn a large amount of her underlings against her, having them confess to crimes and finger Brenda as the one giving orders. This, in turn, guaranteed that Brenda was hauled off to jail, incapable of rallying her own gang to fend of Nia’s advances. In the course of a week, Brenda’s empire was completely engulfed by Nia’s, her life’s work falling to shambles. Her trial went no better, and Brenda was given three consecutive life sentences.

            However, Brenda wasn’t the sort of woman to give up so easily. She’d come back from worse. Heck, she even had a whole bunch of cash stashed away for circumstances such as these. She could always claw her way back to the top, granted she could find a way out of prison. Remembering the wizard’s number, she used her lawyer to get in touch, orchestrating her escape. It would be six months before her plans could come to fruition.

Chapter 2 by zaneofbane

            Ellie Graves looked anxious as she waited around in her orange jumper, her short red hair a little longer than a buzz and her pale skin freckled lightly from many days spent outdoors. Anyone who happened to glance at her lean, muscled frame would have no doubt that the girl was an athlete, her long limbs only accentuating this impression. She had been a high school long distance runner before she’d been caught selling drugs for spending money. That had been three years ago. Since then, she had been caught twice and sentenced to two years in jail. She’d spent her eighteenth and nineteenth birthdays in prison, and tomorrow was the day she was due to be released. However, today she waited nervously in the cell on the corner of her cell block, the one the cameras couldn’t directly see.

            She didn’t have to wait long before the wide form of Brenda came strolling into the cell. Despite having a two-inch height advantage over the bulkier woman, Brenda intimidated Ellie. She was built like an ox, and despite Ellie’s own runner’s physique, it was painfully apparent who would win in a fight. The red headed teen eyed Brenda nervously as she took in the way the older woman blocked off the exit, not that running away would have done much good.

            In the six months Brenda had been in Balton Penitentiary, she had quickly taken control of the prison, subjugating all the other inmates. The older woman was due to spend the rest of her life in prison, and so she hadn’t thought twice about shattering one prisoner’s arm or violating another who had given her lip. Amongst all the felons here, she was the queen bitch, so when Brenda had demanded a private meeting, Ellie had jumped to the call. It was her last day after all, and she didn’t want any trouble. Brenda sized up Ellie, openly eyeing her from head to toe as she evaluated the younger woman. Silence dragged on uncomfortably.

            “I want you to smuggle something out of prison tomorrow. How much will it cost?” Despite having only asked for a meeting with the young punk an hour ago, Brenda wasn’t asking whether or not Ellie was willing. She was simply asking how much it would cost her. They both knew Ellie wouldn’t leave prison until tomorrow. That was a lot of time. Things might still happen if she got on someone’s bad side.

            “I’ve never smuggled anything before. What do you want me to smuggle.” Despite the red head’s unease, her voice and posture only showed casual deferment. It wasn’t smart to show weakness here.

            “It’s a small object, about the size of your middle finger, that’s neither sharp nor toxic. You will carry it within you from the time you leave this cell to the time you exit this prison, at which point you will drive it to the appointed destination in Charleston, a three hour drive. There, you will meet a Hispanic man who will pay you what you require. How much will it cost?”It was obvious from Brenda’s tone that Ellie wouldn’t know the identity of the object until she agreed. However, there were a few questions she had to ask.

            “Will it set off the drug dogs?”

            “No.”

            “Will it set off the metal detector?”

            “No.”

            “If I’m caught, what kind of crime would I be charged with?” At this, Brenda paused, chewing her lip. However, she eventually answered.

            “It’s a class B felony. However, the chances of you being caught are next to nothing, and if you were to be caught, you can always say that I forced you into it. Most of the security guards here will corroborate that I could’ve had you killed had you refused my request.” It was both a suggestion and a threat. If Ellie was caught, Brenda would take the fall. It’s not like she had much to lose anyways with her three consecutive life sentences. However, if Ellie refused to smuggle for her, she’d be dead before tomorrow.

            Ellie paused a moment, weighing the risk and the potential reward. Then, seeing that she had no alternative, she decided to make the best of a bad situation.

            “If I’m caught, I’m probably looking at a ten year minimum sentence. Depending on what I’m moving, it may be more. Thirty thousand seems fair, considering the risk.” Ellie knew she was being greedy, but a class B felony was no joke. Besides, if the numbers were too high, Brenda may back out. However, after a moment’s pause, the older woman simply nodded.

            “Done.” She held out her hand to shake. Seeing no way out, Ellie grasped the older woman’s hand. Brenda moved towards the back of the cell, next to the bunk beds. She waved for Ellie to follow.

            “Now, for your package.” Brenda unzipped her jumper and Ellie watched as she crammed her hand down its front. She followed the bulge of the older woman’s fist as it passed between her breasts, snaking its way down to her crotch. Brenda bent her knees and hunched over as she fished something out from within her, gently pulling her hand out of her jumper and producing a small vial. It was the size of Ellie’s pinkie, and coated in a mixture of sweat and feminine juices.

            “That’s my package?” Ellie’s expression was of mild disgust. However, Brenda shook her head.

            “No, that’s a shrinking potion. I’m your package.” Ellie’s expression became incredulous, but Brenda’s remained neutral. After a moment, Ellie realized Brenda wasn’t joking.

Chapter 3 by zaneofbane

            “There’s no such thing.” Ellie’s statement was matter-of-fact, as if she were stating the time or weather. There was no such thing as magic. There was no such thing as potions. However, Brenda merely shook her head.

            “If I hadn’t experienced magic first hand, I’d agree with you. However, I have. Now are you ready or what?” For the first time, a little heat reached Brenda’s voice. Ellie flinched.

            “So let me get this straight. You want me to smuggle you out inside of my ass?” Ellie’s face was growing red as she spoke. She couldn’t believe she was indulging such a deviant idea.

            “Of course not! I’ll be riding up front.” Despite her apparent confidence, Brenda couldn’t bring herself to meet Ellie’s eyes or keep the red from creeping into her cheeks. She liked the idea no better than Ellie, especially the part about subjecting herself to this girl. Brenda was an ex-crime boss and loathed the idea of putting herself in the care of another. Not only that, but there was the matter of spending more than a day up some tramp’s slit.

            It was public knowledge that Brenda had violated the previous boss of the prison in her bid to take control, but that had been to humiliate her. Truth be told, the older women was actually a bit of a prude when it came to her sexuality. She preferred a strong man and a hard dick any day, and had told as much to any of the other women who had offered to “alleviate the monotony of prison life.” The thought of riding in another woman’s nethers for who knows how long was enough to send a shudder through the older woman.

            Ellie could feel her ears burning. This conversation was ridiculous. Seeking to end this farce, Ellie pushed the things forward.

            “Fine. Whatever. Just drink your potion so I can smuggle you out of here.” Ellie’s voice broke as she spoke, her face bright red.

            After staring at Ellie for a long moment, Brenda uncorked her little bottle. Smelling the brown contents inside, she immediately realized her mistake, as she nearly gagged at the stench. However, before her disgust could overwhelm her, she quickly downed the bottle, careful not to let it touch her lips, lest she taste herself upon the outside of the bottle. Choking down her mouthful, she quickly dropped the bottle, her head spinning. Attempting to keep herself from collapsing, Brenda threw herself down upon the lower bunk, her hands digging into the mattress as fiery pain raged inside of her.

            Ellie was incredulous as she watched the older woman down the bottle’s contents, her disgust soon turning to disbelief as a change started to overtake Brenda. At first, she thought it might have been poison, judging by the way Brenda suddenly collapsed upon the lower bunk. However, as her clothes grew baggy and her form began to shrivel, Ellie stepped back in a state of alarm. The young woman stared in wonder as Brenda slowly retreated into her clothing, the orange jumpsuit seeming to deflate as the blonde grew smaller and smaller. Eventually, Brenda could no longer be seen save for a wriggling lump within the orange fabric. After a minute or so, the lump seemed to reach its final size, growing still as the fabric around it settled. Disbelief plain upon her face, Ellie reached into the jumpsuit, seeking to verify what her mind refused to believe.

            The orange fabric was warm against the teen’s hand as she slid it into the fabric. This is crazy, she thought. However, Ellie’s hand soon wrapped around something soft and warm. As Ellie pulled the tiny form of Brenda from within the jumpsuit, she was forced to reevaluate what was crazy.

             True to her word, the older woman within the palm of her hand was only a little longer than her middle finger. She was stark naked as well, her clothing having refused to shrink along with her. As Ellie watched, Brenda stirred, seeming to recover from whatever shock she had just been put through. Her first action was to clutch herself, curling up into a little ball.

            After a moment, Ellie noticed that she could hear a little peeping sound and realized that it was Brenda’s voice. However, at her current size, her voice was barely audile. Ellie brought the girl up to her ear, listening carefully as the queen bitch gave her instructions.

            “Stuff my clothing under the mattress.” It took several moments for Ellie to recognize her words, but as soon as she did, she hurried to obey. Perhaps it was the state of shock she was in, but no thoughts of rebellion or her newfound power over Brenda entered her head. Once completed, Ellie raised Brenda up to her face, inspecting her tiny charge.

            She didn’t look good. In fact, Brenda felt lukewarm within her palm. Looking closer, she noticed the tiny woman shivering within her hands. Brenda motioned and Ellie brought her up to her ear once more.

            “It’s time.” Those two words brought a choking sense of dread to the young red-head. Nervously, Ellie laid down on the bed, regretting what she was about to do yet seeing no alternative. There was no backing out now. Brenda’s people would be expecting a delivery, and if she didn’t show, they knew Ellie’s name. Situating herself upon the bed, Ellie unzipped the top of her jump suit, raising her hand in preparation for what was to come.

Chapter 4 by zaneofbane

            Brenda grew nervous as the light around her grew stifled and dramatically orange hued. She was really going through with this! As the hand holding her slid past Ellie’s meager chest, the trapped body heat began to penetrate Brenda’s shivering form, warming her up. The wizard had warned her that a smaller body was more susceptible to the air, but she hadn’t thought her situation would be as dire as it was.

            However, despite the relief Ellie’s body heat brought to the older women, she couldn’t help but feel revolted at the source. Sharing another’s warmth, it was just too intimate for Brenda. It was as if the younger woman were embracing her entire person and suffusing it with her very essence. The ex-crime boss had been prepared for the violation of being crammed into this young thing’s twat, but not this.

            Nervously, Ellie brought the queen bitch down to her crotch. She felt so exposed, lying down on another person’s bed with her hand down her jumper and an open cell door not six feet away. She was sure Brenda had arranged everything so that no one would interrupt them, she was well known for being meticulous, but she hadn’t thought to ask her. What if she’d made an oversight? What if another inmate walked in on her? Worry pounded through the teens mind, as well as excitement.

            The stench of female musk reached Brenda long before she was brought between Ellie’s legs, unsettling the older woman. She had been very meticulous in choosing her smuggler, bypassing many other choices for one as favorable as this. Though Ellie had been in Balton Penitentiary a year and a half longer than Brenda, she had remained a nobody. She hadn’t sided with any of the major clicks, nor had she tried to form her own group. She’d largely remained by herself, ducking any attention and remaining largely unnoticed. Brenda had taken this to mean that Ellie wasn’t a risk taker, and was unlikely to risk back stabbing someone as terrifying as herself.

            However, that didn’t necessarily mean she was someone Brenda was willing to trust her life with. Several nobodies had already left Balton Penitentiary during her six month stay, but she’d bypassed them all. One had been too greedy, and likely would have held her hostage for a higher price. One had been a nymphomaniac, and the paranoid fear of being spirited away for sexual pleasure had terrified Brenda. Several had simply been too unpredictable and far too risky for Brenda to trust herself to, or simply on their period during their time of release. However, Ellie was none of those, or so Brenda had thought. However, as Ellie’s sex came into view and the true state of her arousal became apparent, Brenda feared she might have been wrong on one account.

            Surrounded by a field of curly, red hair was a cleft of ruffled flesh. Like ham sticking out of a hoagie, the inner labia protruded from the folds of her lips. The smells of musk and sweat radiated from the fleshy organ, as if it were a physical force seeking to drive Brenda back, and she couldn’t help but choke upon her revulsion. Whereas the warmth that had radiated from Ellie’s body had been intimate, the wave of heat which now attacked the older woman was something else, something predatory. It was like the damp breath of an animal on the hunt, or the lustful sigh of a randy whore. Who would have thought that another’s nethers could appear so intimidating? Brenda was having second thoughts, but she’d already come too far. The potion to restore her to her normal size was on the outside, waiting in Charleston for her. There was no turning back.

            Ellie’s breath was coming in short gasps as she hesitated, trying to sort through the thoughts and feelings which tumbled around in her skull. On the one hand, as far as sex went, Ellie was very inexperienced. Despite how freely the others girls at school had shared their bodies, the ex-runner had sought out a suitable partner, not some shallow fling. In total, she’d been with two different men, and perhaps had sex a dozen times. Hell, she didn’t even masturbate, choosing instead to spend her time in jail exercising. She was no whore, to anticipate sex with baited breath.

            But on the other hand, that also meant it was easy for Ellie to get excited. Since her pussy was starving for stimulation, the thought of receiving some was enough to work her into a frenzy on its own. However, there were other factors at play. There was a risk to this whole set up, the risk of being caught that added to the suspense of Ellie’s impending experience. There was also the exotic feeling of doing something deviant, cramming another living, breathing woman into her cunt. Since coming to prison, Ellie had had no control over her life, not even choosing when she went to sleep and woke up. Now she had control over the queen bitch of prison, and was about to humiliate her in the most intimate way possible. Ellie bit her bottom lip as a moan welled up inside of her, seeking to keep herself quiet. Her anticipation mounting, the girl crammed her free hand down her jumper and into her panties, using her middle and pointer finger to spread her pussy lips.

            As Ellie’s fingers spread her aching labia, Brenda couldn’t help but shudder at the sight. Long arcs of thick slime spider webbed between the two lips, tangling themselves upon the intruding fingers. Despite knowing better, Brenda couldn’t keep her eyes from focusing on the darkness that waited to consume her. A fleshy passage rested just before her, wide enough for her to crawl through. A small stream of arousal dribbled out of the bottom, trailing down the younger girl’s taint and towards her unseen anus.

                        Thank goodness she had cleared up that little misunderstanding earlier. Brenda still couldn’t believe Ellie had actually suggested that she ride in her back door. Imagine if the issue had never come up, and it hadn’t been until she was within the teen’s panties that the misunderstanding had become apparent. Brenda shuddered at the thought.

            Realizing that she was merely putting off the inevitable, Brenda took a deep breath, ignoring the earthy taste that entered her mouth upon inhaling. This was the only way by which she would achieve her freedom. This was the only way by which she could achieve her revenge. Releasing her breath in a sigh, Brenda crawled towards the dark opening before her.

Chapter 5 by zaneofbane

            Seconds felt like hours as Ellie waited, anticipating the moment when Brenda first touched her sex. Had anyone been watching, her face would have been quite the sight, some mixture of confusion, lust, and disgust. What was wrong with her? Was she really getting off to this? She wished Brenda would hurry up and crawl inside already.

            Or was it that Brenda wanted to be pressed inside? A lustful grin flashed across Ellie’s red face, quickly being replaced by revulsion. No! That was where she drew the line. She was just an unwilling participant after all, forced into this whole circumstance by some crazy mob boss. Her body was merely reacting to her nervousness. She couldn’t actually be enjoying this.

            With a jump, a squawk erupted from Ellie’s lips which she quickly stifled by tossing her head aside and biting the shoulder of her jumper. Brenda had finally made her move, probing the very outer rim of her inner passage, only to be knocked aside by the younger woman’s surprised jolt. What was it going to be like once the queen bitch was fully inside her?

            As Brenda made first contact with Ellie’s sex, her world suddenly shook, tossing her momentarily into the air to come crashing down once more. Stupid slut! Was she trying to kill her? Brenda growled under her breath before examining her hands.

            Though she had only touched the younger woman’s slit for a fraction of a second, the tip of her hand was covered in a gooey, thick fluid. Fuck this women. It was bad enough that Brenda had to climb up inside of her, but would it kill her to keep herself from going wild? There were already so many risks that came with this escape plan, did she honestly need drowning on top of it all? Angered, Brenda forced her disgust aside, furiously pushing herself against the opening before her.

            Though she was more ready for the intrusion, Ellie still couldn’t help but tense up as Brenda forced her head and shoulders into her opening. Though the older women had plenty of lubrication, she was still a rather large object for the under stimulated vagina. Though roughly the same height as Ellie’s middle finger, Brenda was far thicker in terms of girth. Consequently, as she pushed her way into the pit of flesh before her, she elicited a sharp pain in Ellie, causing the girl to bite down on her shoulder all the harder.

            I’ve got to relax. If I don’t, we’ll be here all day. Ellie worked to calm herself, retreating into her mind. However, her thoughts always came back to the wriggling figure pressed against her crotch. She was too tight, and too worked up for the bulky Brenda to slip into easily. Desperate, the girl tried desperately to distract herself, thinking of anything and everything save what was actually happening.

            Brenda was growing more and more frustrated as her progress was halted by the tight flesh around her. The older woman’s hair was pressed against the sides of her head, soaked with feminine juices and sweat. Likewise, her face and shoulders were coated in the younger woman’s arousal, as well as the tops of her breasts. After some shuffling and straining, it soon became apparent that her little whore was too wound up to let her enter. Pulling herself free, Brenda was less than pleased.

            However, despite Brenda’s anger, she refused to lose control. She’d worked too hard to get here, a mere day from freedom. If things weren’t going so smoothly, then she’d simply have to do something to change that. Swallowing her pride, the ex-mob boss crouched down before the fleshy hole, pressing her hand lightly against its surface.

            Though she despised herself for doing so, Brenda gently began to rub her hands along the rim before her, seeking to loosen Ellie up. The flesh was silky and slimy, and though the stench had begun to fade from Brenda’s mind, she still remained aware of the musk around her. She stroked her hand back and forth, grimacing as more and more secretions covered her palms and flowed down to the taint below.

            Thankfully, Brenda’s efforts weren’t in vain, as gradually the outer ring of Ellie’s passage began to loosen. Seeing her opportunity, the Brenda drove her hand further into vagina before her, quickly coming up to her shoulders and face once more. Without hesitation, she drove her head into the slimy pit, adding the gyrations of her shoulder against the passage to the efforts of her hands. Calmly and coldly, she continued her work, the passage widening as Ellie’s arousal continued to mount.

            On the outside, Ellie was trying with all of her might not to get lost in the waves of pleasure which now threatened to overwhelm her. Apparently, the queen bitch was taking a less forceful route. If the teen had thought she’d been blushing before, she’d been wrong. Her face was practically on fire now. In fact, her whole body was covered in sweat, and her orange jumpsuit seemed to cling to her damp flesh and smother her. She was so unbearably hot, she wished for nothing more than to strip naked. A throb suddenly fluttered through her abdomen, bring with it a gasp. Despite all her attempts to the contrary, she was growing close to an orgasm. Somehow, she couldn’t bring herself to care.

            As the passage before her continued to loosen, Brenda was able to crawl deeper than ever before. She had already managed to enter up to the waist, blocking off most of her light and leaving her blind. However, things were progressively becoming more difficult as she proceeded. The flesh near the entrance had been tight, but there had still been a nearby opening to help her spread the flesh. Further back, however, the flesh naturally closed upon itself. With every surge forward, she had to pull the flesh ahead of her apart, the walls around her seeming to lean against her as she forced her way in. It was smothering, and though she’d never been claustrophobic, even Brenda was starting to feel nervous. However, the worst thing about this entire experience was the sound.

            All around her, the sounds of the human body rumbled. There was the organic squashing as intestine shifted, passing food along. There was the grumble of the gut as trapped gasses groaned, and the wet sound of slimy flesh parting. She could even hear Ellie’s breathing, a rapid whooshing as air was forced in and out. However, the sound of the younger woman’s pulse was what really bothered Brenda, the sound of pulsing blood acting in concert with the pulsing walls all around her.

            Suddenly, the walls all around her closed in, squashing the tiny woman. Though it only lasted a moment, Brenda recognized it as the precursor to an orgasm. Brenda realized that she had to hurry and wedge herself fully inside soon, or else the stimulation she was providing would force her to ride out more of the teen’s spasms. If she could only enter fully, she could simply stop moving. With a newfound sense of urgency, Brenda pushed herself in further, feeling her thighs slide in up to the knees.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4351