A Great Big Bunch of Collabs by Emma Gear, Firestone, TFWNoGiantGF, Asterisk
Summary: I've recently started getting a nice big group of people to collaborate with on various parts of the internet. After some deliberation, I've decided to post the results here.

EVERY CHAPTER IS A NEW STORY! Individual co-authors are credited on the chapter they helped with! The story has many tags, but I've made sure to note individual chapter tags on each story!
Categories: Destruction, Giantess, Butt, Crush, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Muscle, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 20939 Read: 77823 Published: June 27 2014 Updated: July 01 2014

1. It's Time to Pay the Price by Emma Gear

2. Hollywood Magic by Emma Gear

3. Bad Manners by Emma Gear

4. A Vagrant Vignette by Emma Gear

5. There's No Place Like Home by Asterisk

6. Coming of Age by Emma Gear

It's Time to Pay the Price by Emma Gear
Author's Notes:
Co-Author on this chapter is Tinyone234, http://giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=21146
This chapter contains shrinking, violence, and humiliation.
Karen was out of time. She hastily threw her clothes on, picking up whatever she could find, while an incessant pounding from her front door pervaded her small apartment. Her eyes caught on a small object on her dresser, and she quickly stuffed it in her pants pocket.

“C'mon, Morello!” The sweet, lilting voice came from outside. “We just wanna talk with you!”

“Please, fucking listen to me!” Karen shouted back, knowing it was useless. “I can fix it, okay? I have what she wants!”

“If you could fix it, I wouldn't be here huffin' and puffin', now would I, little piggy

Karen groaned as she slipped out the window, plotting her escape route in her head all the while. She just had to get down the fire escape, drop into the alley adjacent to her building, and sprint as fast as she could the twenty-or-so blocks to Mama's place. She could prove she was still valuable. Mama would listen to reason, unlike these brain dead grunts she used to do her dirty work.

She was only one floor down when she heard her apartment’s door burst open. Not stopping to look up, she kept flying down the fire escape, concentrating on keeping her footing on the tiny metal stairs. “Oh, son of a bitch!” she heard from above her before another set of footsteps approached from above and shook the flimsy metal stairwell.

Karen finally reached the bottom and began to climb down the ladder to freedom. Gripping the cold metal as tightly as she could, she stepped to the bottom rung and stared at the ten-foot drop to the alley below her. Steeling her nerves, she prepared to release her grip just as she spotted Lindsey, another pursuer, waiting below her.

“Fuck!” she shrieked, bicycling her legs in an attempt to climb back up, but it was too late. Lindsey deftly grabbed her ankles and ripped Karen down from the ladder, stepping to the side as the girl landed hard on the concrete. Grunting in pain, Karen tried to get to her feet, but a flurry of kicks from Lindsey kept her down, curled up and whimpering for mercy.

“You should know better than trying to run from Mama,” Lindsey taunted as she delivered a swift kick to Karen's face.

“I wasn't,” Karen insisted. “I was running from you two! I have the thing, okay? I can make this right!”

“You have what thing?” Lindsey frowned. Karen’s other pursuer, Anette, dropped from the fire escape. She took a moment to catch her breath, before giving Karen a half-hearted kick and doubling over from exhaustion.

“I'm... I'm really not supposed to tell you. It's top-secret. Mama's orders.”

“The time... for secrets... is through,” Anette wheezed, leaning back and breathing deeply.

“You feelin' all right there?” Lindsey taunted. “Gonna be able to recover from going down a flight of stairs?”

“Hey... fuck you, okay? You try... breaking down a fuckin' door,”

Lindsey gave a dismissive wave, turning her attention back to Karen. “Asthmette is right, though,” she said through a grin, earning a dark glare from her companion. “There's no secrets from us, not anymore. Tell us what this is all about and maybe we'll let you bleed out slow, give you a fighting chance.”

“I...” Karen rolled from one side to another, trying to determine which one hurt less. Finally she sprawled out on her back, staring up into the blue-eyed, red-haired visage of Lindsey. “It's in my pocket. My right pocket,” she confessed. “It's... God, you're not gonna believe me.”

“Try me, hon,” Lindsey smirked as she knelt down, fishing inside the prostrated woman's pocket. Her fingers curled around a small metal device. A button stuck out from one of its flat surfaces, and a tiny hole was on another end. She turned it over in her hand, fingering the button lightly, but not pressing it.

“It's a sh...” Karen shook her head, chuckling to herself. No way they believed her. “It's a shrinking device. A shrink ray, I guess. It can make people smaller.”

“What, like this?” Lindsey asked, aiming it at Karen and firing. The plastic box emitted a blinding flash of light, and before anyone knew what was happening, Karen's body had vanished. Her uninhabited clothes fluttered to the ground, gently coming to a rest on the concrete. The two normal-sized women's eyes opened wide as they looked at one another in surprise.

“Why the fuck did you do that!?” Anette yelled, still incredulous that had it worked. Karen was right; Lindsey hadn't believed her, and was preparing to administer onto the little woman a world of hurt. But then this happened! Before she'd had time to even think of an insult over such a stupid claim as a shrink ray, Karen had vanished!

“I didn't think she was telling the truth! I was gonna be like, 'See, no tiny bitch!”

“Yeah, well, now there is a tiny bitch! She wasn't lying, she did what Mama said!”

“We don't know that!” Lindsey shook her head, getting to her knees and sifting through the clothes. “We don't know she's tiny! Maybe she... maybe she just vanished!” Anette watched her partner search, still unsure of what had happened over the past thirty seconds. As she tried to piece together her fractured reality, Lindsey uncovered a small pink creature crawling around inside Karen's shirt. She picked it up carefully, holding it up for the two of them to inspect.

“Oh my god,” Lindsey said, looking into Karen's miniature eyes. “It worked. I actually shrank her.” She blinked. “What are we gonna tell Mama?”

“Who says... who says we gotta tell her anything?” Anette smiled, making the little woman in her palm uneasy. “The way I see it, it's between you, me, and this little mouse. Maybe we're the heroes of the story. Our story is just, 'We broke into her apartment, but she was long gone – we did find this weird little thing for ya though, Mama.”

“No... wait, no, you can't do that!” Karen shouted up, her tiny voice bringing a smirk to Lindsey's lips. She even squeaked like a mouse. “I worked hard to get that back, the credit belongs to me!” she screamed.

“Maybe we would drop her down a sewer grate and let her scream and shout to her heart's content?” Lindsey teased, prodding Karen's chest lightly with her finger. The tiny woman stumbled backwards, barely keeping her balance. She glared up at her giant captors.

“Mama won't forgive you for this! You know how much she values loyalty! A-and me, I'm her favorite!”

“Oh, that's a pretty good idea!” Anette replied, ignoring the tiny Karen’s cries. “Or maybe I could just throw her at a wall, see what sticks?” Both girls chuckled at the joke, the light movement shaking Karen's platform. “Y'know, I always did wonder what goes on inside that little head of hers. Now we can just smush it open and find out!”

“Now Anette, don't be rude,” Lindsey said, smirking down at Karen. “The little girl addressed us, we should show her respect and respond to her complaints.” Lindsey took Karen out of Anette's hand and set her down on the ground, standing up to her full height. Anette joined her, and the two women grinned broadly at the tiny creature at their feet. “Please go ahead, Karen. You have the floor.”

Never in her life had Karen been more intimidated than she was at that moment. Two giantesses towered above her, teasing her with her life and her freedom like bullies keeping a ball away from a small child. “I...” She began, gulping nervously. “I was just saying tha-”

“I see her lips moving, but I can't hear a word you’re saying. Anette, can you make it out?”

“No, her voice is just really, really quiet.”

“Karen, honey, do you think you could speak up?”

The tiny woman swallowed and raised her voice before continuing, “I was saying that Mama va-”

“I still can't hear a thing, Lindsey.”

“Maybe since we can't hear her, she can't hear us either.”

“Oh, that makes sense!” Anette cupped her hands around her mouth and squatted down, getting closer to Karen. “HEY, KAREN! WE'RE TALKING TO YOU! WE CAN'T HEAR A WORD YOU'RE SAYING. PLEASE TRY TO SPEAK UP!”

The message was largely lost on the little woman; it only took a few words before Karen's ears rang painfully, bringing her to her knees as she clasped her hands over the sides of her head. She didn't realize she was sobbing until she felt tears rolling into her mouth and onto her tongue.

“Oh shit, you made her cry by shouting at her!” Lindsey laughed. “High five!” The two women exchanged a high five, chuckling and looking down at their diminished prey.

“So, what's our plan? Take the shrinky-thing back to Mama, tell her we found it on the dyke's dresser and leave her in someone's lawn to get eaten by squirrels or ants or whatever?”

“Most of that sounds fine, but do we have to just leave her to die?”

“Why, what were you thinking?”

Lindsey nudged Karen onto her back with the toe of her shoe. She liked the way Karen's limbs flailed and grappled with her obviously-superior foot. It reminded her of the way a bug's legs kick out in all directions when you knock them over, just madly fighting an overwhelming force because they're too stupid to realize it's lost.

“I was thinkin'... you know!” Lindsey began, feeling awkward that she and Anette weren't on the same page.

“Oh. I see. You want to kill our associate here yourself, don't you?” Anette asked, furrowing her brows and folding her arms over her sizable chest. “We may have been sent here to get rid of her, but she didn't actually do anything wrong. She had what she'd been ordered to find all along, so the right thing to do would be to take this... thing and leave her be.” She explained, watching as the little Karen sobbed in a ball on the floor.

Lindsey looked her serious friend in the eyes for a moment, and turned her head down to little Karen again. What would be so wrong about getting rid of Karen herself? Gently tapping the curled-up girl with her shoe, Lindsey sighed, and tightened her grip on the shrinking device. Anette may have been her partner, but this entire situation was too exciting, too real to not take advantage of.

Taking a deep breath, Lindsey lifted her head, now committed to shrinking her best friend. Her newly-determined eyes met with Anette's once again, only there was something different.

Gone was the stern expression she'd been giving her partner. Now there was a huge, wide smile plastered all over the girl's face, and she nodded her head, as if waiting for Lindsey to get a silent joke.

“Ahh! You almost got me there!” Lindsey laughed, loosening her tight hold on the shrinking device. “So, how do we get rid of her?” she asked, looking back down at their victim.

“Shit, man, I don't know. Maybe I should just step on her?” Anette asked, lifting the toe of her booted foot over the curled up little girl. With a light tap, she pinned the little thing between the sole of her boot and the hard ground. A tiny, almost unheard squeak rose from the bottom her of shoe and Anette couldn’t hold back a grin at the sound.

“Whoa whoa whoa, why do you get to step on her?” Lindsey complained, lightly pushing away Anette's boot and rolling the injured Karen backwards.

Things had taken a dramatically worst turn for little Karen who was being denied even a moment of respite under the cruel gaze of her two captors. While the two had been staring each other down shed been allowed a moment to regain her composure, and try to think of a way out that didn't end with her being captured and offed by these two.

Placing her tiny hands against the street, she pushed herself up, and wiped the wet tears from her face. She wasn't the type to cry, she was the type to get even, and she would have her day.

Booming laughter from above surprised the fleeing girl, and she fell, scraping her knees and the palms of her hands. Wincing in pain, Karen quickly pushed herself back to her feet, right as an impossibly huge weight slammed into her from behind, pinning her to the hard asphalt again.

Karen recognized what was on her back from the feeling alone. Soft, well-worn leather boots. The same type that were kicking her when she'd been forced to the ground at normal size. They were now all-encompassing, pressing down on her with enough weight to force her mouth open and press her tongue into the ground.

Fresh tears streamed down Karen's face as her face got compressed further into the ground. Her jaw was stretched open, and she fought back as best she could, knowing full well that she couldn't save herself. More pressure was applied, and she closed her eyes, preparing for the loud CRACK to ring in her ears.

Then, the pressure was gone. Karen's teeth clacked together as the pressure was lifted from her face all at once, and she immediately brought two ease the pain. Her jaw was sore, and she weakly tried to roll back to her stomach to stand up.

Rising to her knees, Karen felt something rise up from her chest, and coughed onto the street. Flecks of blood were mixed in with the mucus, and her bottom lip trembled in fear. Her entire body was in pain, and she was completely caught off guard when another boot slammed into her from behind, smashing her tiny face into the ground.

Her nose was broken. Karen was sure of this, and she could taste the blood pooling around her lips. Why hadn’t she acted first and shrunk these two? This could have all been avoided if she’d only-.

The weight increased again, and Karen thought she felt her skull buckle. This was it. She was going to die. There would be no comeuppance. Her body would never be found.

“No! I want her!” Anette whined, pushing her partner over and exposing the tiny girl to the air again. She didn’t even notice the tiny puddles of red beneath Karen’s body as she plucked the girl up, and stretched open the front of her shirt. “Hey, remember these, bitch?” She yelled, dropping the little girl into her cleavage before squeezing the oversized breasts together.

Karen had only a moment to enjoy her peace before she was rocketed high into the air. Her body was too sore and broken to move around much, but she wasn't ready to give up just yet. She may have been battered but there was no way she would give these two overgrown bitches the satisfaction of killing her.

Unfortunately, things were just not to be as she tumbled head over heels into Anette's cleavage. Two soft boulders smashed together on her, forcing the air out of her lungs as she had to listen to Anette brag about her chest size from above. She'd always been annoyed by how blessed these two idiots were genetically, but had always tried to play it down. It was impossible to ignore now though, and as the pressure increased she opened her mouth to scream again, filling it with impossibly soft breast flesh.

The pressure continued uninterrupted, and it finally happened. With a sickening crack, Karen felt her jaw dislocate, and a fresh river of tears flowed down the all-encompassing breasts, mixing with the blood. Cruel laughter was the only other sound she could make out from above, and she held onto the hope that she'd survive all of this.

“You hear that?” Anette laughed, rubbing her melons together. “I broke her! No more Karen!” She giggled, releasing her chest and wiping a finger between her breasts. She pulled the bloodied finger out as proof for the just-recovering Lindsey, and smiled. “Come on, let's go back to Mama's.” She laughed.

She knew Karen wasn't actually dead. She could still feel the helpless little thing's twitches between her sensitive breasts. Anette just wanted to keep the shrunken little minx for herself, and didn't want Lindsey to try and take her away.

“FUCK! I wanted to finish her off!” Lindsey whined, dusting herself off as Anette began to walk away. “I get the next one though, okay?” She added, turning the device over in her hands a few times.

“Yeah, yeah, you'll get the next one, I swear.” Anette said dismissively.

“Deal.” Lindsey said, smiling mischievously. Looking over the little device still in her hand, she pointed it at her friend, and slipped a finger over the button. “And I know just who I want to be next...” She teased, pressing the device into Anette's back.

Sensing what was coming, Anette quickly turned around, only to be greeted by a blindingly bright light. Though still trapped in the expansive cleavage, Karen was just as blinded, and her heart skipped a beat as she knew what had just happened.

Moments later, a huge, thick layer of clothes was lifted, and a giant Lindsey stood over her former partner and the now-microscopic Karen. Anette’s eyes grew wide as she stared up, and up, past the lengthy legs, and trim waist, all the way to her former partner’s grinning face. Karen wasn’t even able to see anything past the giantess’s knees, she was so small, and trembled in pain, jiggling the soft masses of flesh surrounding her.

Lindsey was all smiles as she plucked the little Anette from the ground, and began the walk to Mama’s place. The girl may have been her friend, and former partner, but Lindsey was ambitious, and nothing would stop her from moving up in the group. Not even Mama.
Hollywood Magic by Emma Gear
Author's Notes:
The co author on this chapter is MagnetMonster, http://magnetmonster.deviantart.com/

This story contains feet, some mild rampage, but is overall gentle in tone.
The afternoon sky seemed unnaturally clear over the quiet city. People went about their daily lives, not taking notice as the sun hung overhead as it always had. Time passed, and yet there it rested, unflinching, as if frozen in time, until a shadow appeared. Slowly and surely a veil of blackness seeped over buildings, pouring into the every street and alleyway. Curiosity drew many wandering eyes upward, where they were greeted to the same sight.

Standing above the vast city was a colossal female form, cast in shadow as she stood before the sun. Details were difficult to make out, but as she took a slow, ponderous step forward, she came into view. Firm, tanned skin over a muscular body, and blonde hair with streaks of red at the spiked tips. Her lips cracked a smile that could’ve swallowed an airliner, all while she took that one monumental step.

In an alleyway below, a young lady was out riding her bike on a day off. She pulled over in the encroaching shadow to rest, and take a sip from her water bottle. Enjoying the cool breeze that accompanied the shade, she straightened out her shirt, and fanned herself gently. She knew it was important to relax from time to time, but as the sky continued to grow even darker she began to worry.

A strong gust of wind blew through the alley, and the shade turned to night. She couldn’t see any other people around. No cars coming down the street. A strange, eerie silence, pervaded her senses, and as she slowly glanced upwards, she saw not a cloudy sky, but tanned skin, stretching along an immense body. Directly above her the sole of a huge foot wrinkled, the toes flexed, and a massive voice sighed contently high above.

Then, it began to descend. Each line and wrinkle only became clearer, and larger, as the giant step came closer. The young lady could scarcely believe what she was seeing, and frantically tried to get her bike moving and escape in the alleyway.

The earth rumbled when the foot first touched the rooftops ahead, sending thick cracks through the brick wall directly in front of her. She just needed to reach the open street! Then she might be able to find some cover, some way to escape. With only the slightest pressure, the old apartments gave way like paper under the giant foot, which came topping down on top of the young lady.

The giant stared downward, feeling the ground give way beneath her foot, and watching as it plowed straight through tiny homes. She seemed surprised at the amount of destruction that radiated out from her foot in places she didn’t even touch. And it was all with only her first step! Looking around, she watched all manner of tiny forms, cars, people, and flashing lights before smiling, and laughing to herself.

"It's all so tiny..." She thought. A smirk crept across her lips as she bent over, and lazily watched the streets until she spied a lonely building with its lights on. A convenience store. Using just three of her fingers she bore into the dirt and concrete around the little structure, gripping it and pulling upwards. The ground shook as the power lines and pipes beneath burst, causing a cacophony of sparks near her colossal fingers. Holding it to a hazel eye, she peered inside, marveling at the little shelves, now torn and toppled by all the chaos.

"It has been a bit since lunch. I could use a bit of a snack… Gotta keep my strength up, after all." She said with a chuckle, bringing the small building to her lips and opening wide. Her breath washed over the tiny structure fogging up the windows as an unfortunate clerk glanced through the open doors just in time to see it enter her mouth. Her powerful teeth sank into the structure, before she clenched her eyes, and grimaced.

"Bleh... ugh, disgusting." She groaned, wincing at the taste of the various building materials. She quickly dropped the other half without even thinking, spitting out great chewed chunks that were sticky with saliva into nearby buildings.

The giant stuck out her tongue and scrubbed her finger across it a few times in a vain attempt to scrape off any bits and pieces that had remained. Realizing the futility of it all, she smacked her lipes, and sighed in annoyance.

"Fine, whatever. Serves me right I guess." She grumbled to herself, though her smile returned shortly after. Exhaling loudly, she looked at the streets surrounding her bare feet, and noticed that they were now quite empty. She pouted, seeming a bit disappointed, but continued onwards, to the center of town. At this point, any concern she had for things beneath her feet was completely discarded, as her powerful feet crashed through buildings, and left enormous, well defined footprints in the asphalt.

The buildings grew much taller as she proceeded further into the city, and she winced as her sole was poked by a particularly sharp one. Grumbling to herself she quickly turned around, and kicked it over in frustration, smiling as it toppled onto its neighbors. Like a stack of dominos it continued until a good chunk of downtown had been completely demolished.

"Er... whoops..." She laughed, though felt a little embarrassed. "Still the same big klutz from high school, aren’t you?" She whispered to herself, before frowning. "Hey! You tiny things better not be having a laugh at my expense! I'm not just gonna take that you know! I'll track down and stomp every last one of you who laughs!" She shouted, trying to appear tough through her reluctance.

"Where did you all head off to anyways?” She asked herself. She figured a giantess would be a bigger deal, unless there was something more important going on. But what could be important than her presence? As her eyes scanned the roadways, she peered off into the distance, seeing thick traffic extending all along the way to the bridges out of town. Tightly gridlocked streets made for a rainbow of cars. A rainbow she was going to feel under her soles soon enough!

"Aha! Not so fast! Nobody runs out on my party" She announced, and took a step over into their direction. After only a few seconds of walking she’d reached the rows of cars, and lowered herself to her stomach. Folding her arms, she rest her chin on top of them, and lay on her stomach, just behind the back of the line. Anyone glancing out their back window saw nothing but her enormous, smiling face, and shrieked in terror.

Leaning towards the packed roads, the giantess took a few, playful sniffs. An unfortunate car managed to get sucked into her nose for the trouble, and promptly got stuck. She gagged for a second, before sneezing it back out and onto the bridge as a wreck.

"Ugh, all this tiny stuff smells and tastes just as bad as you'd expect. Remind me to invade a chocolate city next time.” She groaned, rubbing her itchy nose. “You guys are a real disappointment so far...." She continued, her voice trailing off suddenly. Something had caught her eye. A tiny plane. Sitting up straight she watched it slowly fly just above her face. Fixating her eyes on it, she gently tracked the tiny form and slowly brought a hand up to it.

Nervous passengers glanced outwards, unable to see the city below them, but had a clear view of the giantesses thumb raising up beneath them. With a careful pinch, she plucked the plane right out of its flight, not even noticing as the engines sputtered and exploded

“Looks like you guys aren’t going anywhere on your own, are you? How about a beach vacation? Complimentary, of course." She taunted, tossing the plane out to sea, sending it skipping along the water like a stone.

Twisting and rolling along the water, the plane quickly lost what remained of its wings, before finally coming to a stop, laying upside down but floating. Thin wisps of smoke began to rise from the burning wreckage, but it was ignored by the giantess, who had already dipped her hands into the cool water.

Scooping out a handful, she brought an eye up close to the massive pool she’d withdrawn, noting all the tiny specks swimming around in the palm of her hand. The miniature lake she held was teeming with fish and sea life, which she quickly splashed against her face to cool off. Licking her lips, she noted the salty taste, unknowingly slurping up a few scattered bits of sea life into her maw at the same time. A tiger shark helplessly thrashed and splashed along the surface of her tongue, before plummeting into the darkness at the back of her throat.

The giantess never felt it. Her attention was elsewhere, and she raised a hand to shield her eyes from the sun as something appeared in the distance. Squinting, she watched the distance, as a look of confusion formed on her face. It slowly melted away into fear, and she took a cautious step backwards.

"No. It can't be... Now I know I'm dreaming."

Staggering backwards, her heel caught a warehouse, and she stumbled, landing on her rear. "E-er... sorry back there" She apologized, looking behind her at a power plant that now lay in ruins.

Struggling to her feet, she looked back out over the sea, and watched as the water seemed to bubble.

“Whatever’s out there is huge, and I don’t like it…" She whispered, biting her lip and walking to the water’s edge. Taking a deep breath, she narrowed her eyes, pounded her fist into her palm, and shouted, “Listen, whatever you are! This is my city! So you can just turn around and slither back to wherever you came from!" She punctuated it with a defiant stomp, and wobbled as her foot collapsed straight through the street, nearly making her fall over

The water began to bubble more violently, and she grabbed her leg with both arms to pull it free, and managed to break out just as a jet of water shot upwards. An expression of shock formed on her face, and she lifted her arms up to shield her from whatever was coming.

“CUT!”

The sunlight dimmed, and the clear blue sky seemed faded back into various hanging backdrops and lanterns. Lowering her arms, the woman dusted herself off, and turned to face a crew that was filming her.

“That was perfect!” A stout man in a director’s chair shouted, before clapping his hands.

“I aim to please.” The woman said, rising to her dirtied feet and dusting herself off. “Where’d you guys get this city, by the way?” She asked, idly rubbing her big toe out on a demolished building before stepping off of the set and among a crew her own size. She was still the most physically intimidating of the group, towering a solid six inches over the next-tallest man, but at least she was no longer a towering, unstoppable giantess.

“We shipped it from overseas. It’s not important. What is important is you my big star!” The man shouted from his director’s chair, standing up to greet the towering muscle-laden woman. “Let me tell you something, when this film is completed you are going to be the biggest thing in Hollywood! No pun intended, of course!”

“That’s good and all, but I was already pretty popular…”

“Oh, sweetie, no no no. When I’m done with you, Alexis Skye won’t have to be out there every week competing in some… some blood sport for the rubes and idiot masses!” The effeminate director interrupted. “You’ll be a real star! One that matters! Not one of those puffed up muscle-headed freaks competing in some bloodsport-“

“Wrestling, sir.” Alexis interrupted. “It’s professional wrestling, and I don’t appreciate you talking about my fans that way.” She said, glaring at him as she stepped past the seated man and back to her dressing room.

“Ooh, a bit of a diva already, aren’t we? Oh, honey, you’ll see soon enough!” He tittered as the woman walked off.

His comments were ignored as Alexis walked off from the set, grumbling to herself. She had an itch between her toes from the scene they’d just shot, and was beginning to wonder if this whole movie was just a bad idea. Whoever heard of such a fey man shooting a monster movie of all things? She’d signed on thinking it’d be a fun, interesting project to do after she’d been injured in the ring, but he was taking all the fun out of it with his grand aspirations for her stardom.

Opening the door to her dressing room, Alexis sighed, and dropped onto a couch. She hoped that the final scene would look good. Some sort of giant lobster creature was supposed to rise from the deep and attack her. After a few test shots, a rubber suit had been deemed ‘too silly’, so they were going with an animated monster. She couldn’t help but wonder why they’d taken that route if they were just going to spend so much on that marvelous prop city? Wouldn’t all the movement from the citizens make it more difficult to shove a monster into the frames?

Sitting up, Alexis yawned, and looked over at a clock on the wall. She had a few moments to herself, and wondered what scene they’d shoot next. As her mind began to wander again, that tickling between her toes caught her attention again, and she lifted a foot to her knees to check it out.

A tiny human was stuck between her toes. She’d noticed them all over the city earlier, and had been curious about what they were made of. Were they fiberglass puppets? Is that why she itched so much?

Using her thumb and index finger, Alexis slipped her finger between two toes and slowly drew the thing out. It felt remarkably real, and she wondered again what the budget for this film was. If they were already editing a monster into the movie, why couldn’t they have saved some money and edited people too?

“Guess I’ll never understand Hollywood.” She said to herself, bringing the little speck closer to her eye. Her fingers smelled of her feet, and she wrinkled her nose, noticing that the little person was a girl. A tiny, soaking wet little girl. Her short blonde hair stuck to her face, and she seemed to be moving about, trying to wipe the sweat from her body.

“You’re really detailed.” Alexis said to herself, turning the figure over in her hand. She was even wearing little clothes!

Ignoring the squirming little girl, Alexis looked between her other toes, and frowned that there had been no other stowaways. So much for keeping a few of these in an ant farm, or something. Maybe she could ask the set designer for any spares they have lying around. They couldn’t be that expensive, could they?”

“Alexis Skye!”

Alexis turned her head up. She’d heard someone call for her, but it had been faint, and far away. Standing from her couch, she walked to her dressing room door, and peered outside. The hall was completely empty of people that could’ve been calling for her. Waiting a moment, she expected an exhausted intern to come running around the corner any second now with some ‘urgent’ information.

Ugh. The last time she’d been given ‘urgent’ information, it was just the director trying to get her to-

“Alexis! I’m on your finger!”

Quickly looking back at her finger, Alexis’s eyes grew wide. The little girl that had been stuck between her toes had… talked. This wasn’t possible. She had to be dreaming. That shithead of a director had drugged her, and now she was…

“Don’t ignore me!”

Looking down both sides of the hall again, Alexis frowned, and stepped back into her room, making sure to lock the door after she closed it. Bringing the little girl back up to her face, she studied her intently, watching as the short-haired blonde wobbled about unsteadily on the fingertip.

“Alright. You got me. How does this work?” Alexis asked, bringing another finger forward to poke at the girl. “Is there a tiny speaker in there? Is this Jan, from accounting?”

“No! I’m real!” The girl shouted, putting both hands up to defend herself from the incoming finger. It was a hopeless move, as the huge digit lightly tapped her and knocked her over. “I’m real!” She shouted, before being pressed firmly into the soft finger.

Alexis’s heart began to race. She didn’t want to be the victim of some dumb practical joke, but what if this was all real? Where did she come from? How did she wind up between her toes?

“I’m your biggest fan!” She shouted, jumping and clapping her hands on the tip of Alexis’s finger. “You really know your way around the ring!” She added, before patting her sweat-soaked jeans down some more.

“S-So you’re real?” Alexis asked, noting that the girl’s movements were far too natural to be robotic. “A-And thanks.” She added, smiling a bit at the compliment. This situation was too surreal, too bizarre, but there was nothing she could do about it.

“Yes! I live in… or lived… in…” She began, the excitement draining from her voice as she looked at the giantess holding her. Alexis’s heart rate increased at the girl’s sudden shift in mood. She’d been star struck a moment earlier, but now she seemed somber, and unhappy. What could have caused it?

Then it hit her. The city she’d been stomping around in minutes earlier for the shoot. It was real. That would explain everything. How weak everything had felt, how realistic it had all looked, how Mr. Moore had dodged her question about where it came from… and this little girl. She’d done something bad out there today, and she’d need to do something about it, but first she thought she should comfort the sad girl in her hand.

“I see.” Alexis began, wondering how she should handle this situation. It was obvious she wasn’t supposed to know about this, and she cleared her throat, getting the attention of the girl on her finger again. “So, what’s your name?” She asked.

“A-Amy.” The girl sniffled. “D-Did you do it on purpose?” She asked, immediately afterward.

Alexis bit her lower lip.

“Of course not Amy! The great Towers Skye would never do such a heinous thing intentionally!” She announced, hamming it up for her one-woman audience. “No, Amy. I’m sorry about what I did. It was an accident, and one that someone is going to pay dearly for.” She proclaimed, lowering her finger to the surface of her vanity.

Amy sniffled, and gently debarked from the fingertip. She looked up at the impossibly huge woman above her. Huge cliffs of breasts were covering her idol’s face from view, but Alexis gently stepped back so they could see each other once again. Amy couldn’t help it. She cracked a smile.

“I’ll be right back Amy, and I’ll make sure nothing happens to anyone else in your town.” She said, comforting the girl, before unlocking her dressing room and stomping out.

“WHERE IS MR. MOORE?!” Alexis screamed once she got back on set and noticed the pompous man missing from his wooden seat.

“H-He’s in his office!” a stagehand meekly said, not keen on staying in the angry woman’s path.

Exhaling loudly, Alexis stomped off, and headed to the door to the office she’d had to meet the director in many times before. Tensing up her arm, she didn’t bother knocking, and instead plowed a fist straight through the flimsy wood. She was mad as hell, and she was going to find out who had to be responsible!

“Whoa!” Mr. Moore shouted, hanging up his phone and rushing to open his door. “Something wrong Alexis? Did an intern spill your coffee? I’ll have them fired!” He began apologetically, seeing the anger in her face.

“THAT CITY IS REAL MR. MOORE. WHERE DID YOU GET IT?” Alexis shouted, crossing her arms over her bountiful chest.

“Whoa, whoa, calm down now, Alexis. Calm down, shh…” He began, as if trying to comfort a puppy. “It’s all part of show business sweetie. Do you know how much building a city like that would cost? Do you know how much effort it would take to animate an entire city? It’s just part of the business, okay sweetie? If you wanna build an ivory tower, ya gotta kill a few elephants.”

Alexis considered his words for all of a second before clenching her fingers into a fist and launching it directly into his face.

Minutes later, Alexis Skye stepped out of Mr. Moore’s office. She was short of breath. Her body was sweaty. Her hair was a mess, and she wore a look of satisfaction on her face. Rumors would have started about what had happened in that office, if not for all the blood that drenched her outfit.

----------------------------

A month later, the dust had settled from the incident, and Alexis was pretty changed by it. It certainly had drained her interest in a film career, and she would be none too quick to trust Hollywood from then on. There was, unfortunately, no way to grow the tiny townspeople back to their normal size, so Alexis ultimately salvaged what could be of the tiny city after the director had been arrested. The tiny people lived in her home now, and she took care of them like the world’s greatest ant colony.

Fresh after a match, Alexis sat, and unlaced her boots. Tossing them aside, she collapsed with a content smile on her couch. Her newly freed feet were practically steaming after her grand return to the ring, and she wiped some stinging sweat from her eyes.

Drifting in and out of consciousness, she considered just sleeping here for the night, before feeling a strangely familiar little tickle between her toes. She ignored it at first, trying to place where she’d felt something similar before, and her eyes suddenly shot open.

Sitting up quickly and holding her foot, she peered downward, and was shocked to find little Amy, the girl who’d brought all these wonderful changes into her life, nestled between her toes yet again. Even if she hadn’t been stomping through cities, Alexis had been wearing the boots for almost six hours! How had she even survived in the darkness, surrounded by all the heat? How did she avoid drowning in her sweat?

“What we're you doing in there, Amy!? Oh, God, am I really that careless? I could have really crushed you this time!” She winced, muttering to herself with an expression of guilt until the tiny girl managed to call out to her.

“No! Please don't worry!” Amy shouted, wanting to comfort her idol. “It’s my fault! It’s just that tonight was… your big night. You know? Your comeback! Your return to ring! Lots of us were cheering for you, even plenty of people who weren't fans before it all happened. I just wanted to, well, be there with you.” She explained, biting her thumb with a look of knowing embarrassment.

“R-Really?” Alexis asked, staring with disbelief for a moment. Then, cracking a smile, she chuckled, then snorted as she thought it over. “I understand safety is a concern at your little size, since you can’t exactly ride on my shoulder when I'm suplexing someone. And,” She began, stopping to laugh at the absurdity of it all. “Your solution was to spend the night in my reeking boots? I guess you really are my number one fan.” She laughed, forcing a smile. Truth be told she was a bit worried for Amy’s well being, and a bit self-conscious about the 'side' of her that the little one had just experienced.

“W-well, it did keep me close, safe... and I'm a bit familiar with the terrain already I guess.” Amy shouted up, laughing a little at her awkward decisions herself.

“You just need to let me know before you go climbing into various.... crevices.” Alexis said seriously. “I know I can fit a crowd of ya in my bellybutton, but that doesn't mean I should! And I hate the thought of you getting hurt and me not having any idea.” She scolded, watching as her little friend seemed to no longer be paying attention as she gave a wet kiss to the side of a firm, athletic toe.

“Ahem.”

With a smile, and a tilt of her head, Amy looked back up at her. “J-just my way of cheering you on. Seemed like it helped throughout the night.”

Alexis was taken by surprise, but sighed, and gave up. “I guess my ol' girls felt a little more comfortable in their boots than usual tonight. Suppose I have you to thank for that, you silly little one.”

“S-so you're not too upset I went in without telling you?”

“I guess not.” Alexis sighed. “Though I think I'm gonna need someone to tend to down my poor tired feet with all the touring coming up. I guess I can consider you volunteered.” She asked, with a hopeful grin.

Amy blushed.
Bad Manners by Emma Gear
Author's Notes:
-NOTE- THIS COLLAB FEATURES ART THAT IS ONLY VISIBLE IF YOU VIEW THE PDF VERSION ON DEVIANTART. CLICK THE FOLLOWING TO VIEW THAT VERSION: http://fav.me/d7nv7da

Artist for this collab is pogojo, http://pogojo.deviantart.com/

This story contains some shrink, mild feet, violence, vore, and humiliation.
I don’t like the look of this guy already. He hasn’t prestiged, his dog tag is boring, and what the fuck kind of name is Rabbity? I swear to God if I got matched with a whiny, no good, piece of shi-

“Hey.”

He’s a talker? That’s not good. The talkers are never as good as they should be. The game is simple. It’s 2 on 2. There’s no need to communicate. Just do your damn job and don’t mess up me doing my job. God, I’m fucking hungry. I should’ve eaten before starting. Then I could’ve avoided this.

“Hello?”

Ugh. This guy sounds like a limp wristed weak-spined little fa-

“Are you there?”

“FUCK!” Where’s my headset? This is not looking good. We haven’t even started and I already want to punch his fuckin’ teeth out. Where is my God damned headset?

Standing up, I look around on the floor under the assumption I may have been sitting on it. No such luck. Ugh. Whatever. He can keep talking to nothing. I don’t care.

“I like your name.”

My name’s not important shitlord. And what the fuck kind of name is Rabbity? Fuck you.

“Three.”

Shit! The match is about to start! Giving up the search for my headset, I jump back in front of the TV, and sit my ass on the carpet. Maybe I can report this guy if he keeps trying to talk to me.

“Two.”

Oh. There’s my fucking headset. Piece of shit was plugged into the controller. After slipping it on I lean back against the couch and sigh. I don’t care if he heard it.

“Are you a girl?”

“Yeah, and if you do a good job then I’ll suck your dick so shut the fuck up and play.”

I probably could’ve been nicer to him. Hell, I definitely could have been nicer to him. Why bother, though? If he does well then he’s got nothing to worry about. If he does poorly, well, he’ll regret it. They always regret it.

“One.”

The match begins. I can feel the accumulated stress from the day disappear as I sink into a game. Even if that game is a violent, chaotic murderfest. When I’ve got a beautifully rendered 3D gun in front of me, I feel invincible. Or close to it.

“First Blood!”

No fucking way. He did not just fucking die already.

“How did you die so fast?!”

“S-Sorry. I’m not that used to this-“

“Shut the fuck up! Stop talking! Scrubby piece of…”

He listened. I think. That’s the thing about telling someone to stop talking. You won’t know whether they’re listening or just trying to think of something to say.

“M-Miss?”

Not again. Taking a deep breath, I bring the headset’s microphone and nearly shove in my mouth before sighing as loud as I can. He’s not listening. That’s another bad sign. I should’ve tried to votekick him out as soon as he showed up.

“How do you throw a…”

“Press the X button!”

I shouldn’t have told him that. I know his type. They’re a drain on humanity. A waste of resources. He’s going to take that knowledge, and fuck it up somehow. Mowing down opponents is supposed to be therapeutic, and he’s turning it into school time with Ms. Ann. Today’s lesson: How to throw a fuckass grenade!

“Killing Spree!”

That wasn’t me. I haven’t died yet, either. What’s going on? Bringing up the scoreboard, I notice that my partner, Rabbity has died three times already. We’re like a fucking minute into this game? How can someone be so fucking bad?

“Stop dying.”

I don’t know why I said it. I know he’s not gonna listen. He hasn’t listened to anything else I’ve said. Piece of shit’s probably jerkin’ it to my voice.

“And stop masturbating.”

That’ll teach him.

At that exact moment, my two opponents turn the corner into the room I’m running through. My gun rises, and I mash the trigger down, but a grenade explodes, and it’s too late. They got to me first. I should’ve been paying more attention, and maybe I’d have noticed that grenade before trying to engage them. Now I’ve died, because I had nobody to back me up. Ugh. Whatever. I’ll just force my way through this game, block that piece of shit, and hope I get matched with someone better next time.

“Team Kill!”

I’m done. Of course our opponents didn’t kill us. Fucking Rabbity threw a grenade in the wrong place and killed me.

Well now I’m going to kill him.

Ripping off my headset, I press pause and exit the game. It’s not a ragequit, no. Ragequitting is what pissy little 13 year olds do when they realize they have no hope of winning and can’t do anything about it. I’m a fully grown woman. I can do something about it.

Opening up the menu, I bring up the list of people I’ve recently played it. There, at the top, is Rabbity. I highlight, “Send PM”, and get to typing away. I use a modded console. Not for cheating, of course. I’m no bitch. I use it to get even, and Rabbity is going to be the latest in a long line of shitheads.

Clicking “Okay”, I send him the message, and wait. Any second now…

A small, naked figure pops into existence right in front of my crossed legs. The only light in the room is the dim blue glow of my TV, but I can tell that he looks exactly how I expected. Pale, and thin. He’s got a fuckin’ nerdy haircut too. I almost wish my console could bring them in at full size, as he seems like he’d be easy to handle even then.

“Hi.”

Fuckin’ idiot was looking in every direction but the one that mattered. The direction that I’m facing. He turns around after I call out to him and just looks at my feet. They always look at my feet first, like they’ve never seen a pair of feet. Or maybe they’ve never seen a pair of feet that look as nice as mine? Or maybe they’re all just foot freaks.

“Like what you see?”

He’s not so chatty anymore. This guy’s a total fuckin’ wimp. Some people have tried to fight me after I’ve done this. Those are the fun types. Not that taking advantage of a completely subservient little bitch isn’t fun too. It’s just a different kind of fun.

Uncrossing my legs, I slide a foot forward and step on him a little. At the last moment I see his pasty little hands go up. As if he could fight my foot off. That’s probably how he fuckin’ died so fast in the game. He needs to learn about over-reaching, and not taking on a situation he’s not equipped to handle. You can’t run into a room with two opponents, and your little fuckin’ white sticks for arms can’t do shit against my big, brown foot.

Oh! I felt him. Well, maybe he can do something. I certainly felt his little hands sink into my foot. Maybe he’s not so useless after all. Hell, if he can keep this up, then maybe…




“Keep doing that, you little bitch.”

Sure. Now he listens. What a stupid shit. I like the sound of that, though. Little bitch. He’s little, and he’s a bitch. It’s literally perfect.

Does he have no upper body strength whatsoever? I felt him at first, but I’d been pressing down on him at the time. Now I don’t feel a thing. He’s just… there. I can feel his body, and I can feel his little breath at the bottom of my toes. It feels kinda nice, if I’m bein’ honest, but where’s his little arms?

“That really all you’ve got?” I ask, slipping my foot away and placing it onto the carpeted floor next to him. His naked little body is exposed again, and he starts coughing. I don’t know why. I turn the foot I’d just had on him sideways, and press my fingers into the sole.

It’s a little dirty, yeah, but only barely. He’s wheezing now, like he hasn’t had fresh air for years. What’s the big deal? Though I gotta admit he looks kinda funny like that, and my finger is a little dusty now.

Wiping the dust from my finger off on his face, I watch him convulse again. It’s just some dust, shithead. What’s the big god damn deal? Aside from me, of course. Maybe his smaller body can’t process some foot dust?

Or maybe he’s just being a little bitch.

“You’re fuckin’ useless.”

He did not like that. He’s crawling away now, and I don’t know where he thinks he could go. The thick carpet can’t be easy for someone as weak as himself to pull through, and surely he knows that I could catch him in an instant if I wanted? Maybe he’s a retard on top of being weak, and pasty. That’d sure explain how he could play that fuckin’ bad.

“Oh no you don’t.” I laugh, and pick him up. I do it carefully, since he’s supposed to be my new source of fun for the next few minutes, but God damn do I just want to squeeze my fist. I’ve done that before, and while it feels nice, it’s always a disappointment after. Sure, their bodies are crunchy, and feel nice, and gooey in my hand. But then what? Then they’re dead, and my hand took all the fun. No, my foot deserves him.

A loud, rumbling sound echoes in the quiet room, and at the same time I come up with another idea. In the dim light of the room I can barely make out his little face turn into a mask of despair. Maybe he’s not retarded, if he knows what that sound means. He starts to wriggle around, and hit at my fingers. Why?

“The fuck are you doing?” I ask. I honestly want to know. He hasn’t said a thing since arriving, and it’s really starting to get on my nerves. I don’t like people that are overly quiet, even if I know that they couldn’t be planning anything. “You heard that, didn’t you? I’m hungry, and you look pretty fuckin’ tasty to me.”

Ooh, now he’s really struggling. Strange how he knew it was coming, but he fights extra hard once I’ve said it. I don’t regret saying it though. They’re always more fun when they know what’s coming. Their little arms and legs fight as they slide down the throat. It tickles, but it feels really nice. Like, really nice.

“Stop moving or I’ll break your God damned legs.” I say, giving him an evil glare. For once, I’m bluffing. Not that I couldn’t, or haven’t broken their legs before, but I want to try something new with this one. Something that’ll require working legs, even if they’re a bit wobbly.

Opening my palm up, I let him roll into the center of it, and watch him.

“Are you… crying?”

Holy shit. This is new.

“Stop fucking crying you little bitch.” I taunt, making sure to put my lips directly in front of him. His hair is just long enough to be gently blown by my breath, and I can feel myself grow a little hot at the sight of it. I wasn’t even trying to fuck with him, and I totally fucked with him! It doesn’t make him stop crying though. He just can’t accept it, and that is so fucking hot.

“Hey.” I say, trying to get his attention. He looks up at me with glistening eyes. Tear stains have formed on his cheeks, and I can tell he’s not breathing normally.

My stomach starts growling again. Fuck the foreplay, I need him now.

“Walk into my mouth, and go down my throat.” I order, and open my mouth as wide as I can. Stretching my tongue out just a bit, I let it rest in the palm of my hand, and wait for him to do as told. To go down my mouth on his own and give up his life simply because I told him to.



He doesn’t want to move. My breath washes over him, though I can’t see him too well now. Maybe I should just toss him in.

“Get in or I’ll break your fucking arms.”

He doesn’t need arms to walk, and I want to try this out. What’s the point of bringing him over here if I’m just going to do something I’ve done a million times before?

I feel him take a step. He’s still on my palm, but he’s done it. His panicked wails become louder now, as if he’s trying to earn some sort of mercy from me. If he wanted mercy he shouldn’t have fucking killed me, and ruined my game.

“That’s it. Keep going little bitch.”

God I love calling him that. Even better, my sudden speech surprised him, and he backed up. I feel him take another step immediately after, so he’s accepted his ultimate fate, even if he doesn’t want it. He’s too scared of me to resist.

He’s done it. I can feel him on my tongue now. The bottoms of his feet don’t exactly taste appetizing, but the simple thought is more delicious than a thousand people. His feet sink into my tongue, and I marvel at how incredibly light he is.

I have to resist urges though. My stomach seems to detect incoming food, and grumbles again. I give it a light rub with my free hand, and curl my lips up into a smile as best I can. I can sense his presence now, as he takes another step, and his feet leave my palm.

He’s fully in my mouth now, and he holds the top of my teeth in an attempt to not fall out. He’s so intent on doing this that he cares about failing! It sure didn’t take a lot to break him.

Breathing deeply, I move my hand away, and leave him be. There’s no going back now. It’s either continue his trek onwards into my throat, or fall out, and risk me carrying out my threats. I’d definitely break his fuckin’ arms if he tried to escape. I’d feel good about it too.

He continues walking forward, and I can feel him go deeper and deeper into my mouth. He’s no longer able to stand, so he drops to his hands and knees. I can feel the vibrations of his bawling down my throat, and taste the minuscule saltiness of his tears falling onto my tongue. I love obedience.

This is it. I can feel him crawling forward more, and can sense that he’s near the back of my throat. I try to hold off for a moment longer, but with a sudden lurch forward, my gag reflex is activated, and my throat pulsates, ready to accept its meal. Its tiny, human, meal. He falls in on his own, and I close my eyes, forcing the lump of meat down my throat.

He’s definitely a fighter. I can feel him down my throat every step of the way, and give my neck a little massage, to ease him down. I can’t stop myself from shuddering, and I miss the sensation once he falls out of my throat and into my stomach.

That’s it. The little bitch is gone. He won’t ever bother anyone else in multiplayer ever again. He may have not tasted that great, but he felt fantastic going down. For a moment I consider vomiting him up, just to experience swallowing him again.

But why do that when there’s an entire world of victims out there, who deserve the same fate? I could definitely go for another, I think to myself as I lift my shirt and rub my belly. I know he’s in there, stewing away in the darkness.

God that’s so fucking hot.
A Vagrant Vignette by Emma Gear
Author's Notes:
-NOTE- THIS STORY CONTAINS ART THAT YOU WON'T GET TO SEE IF YOU DON'T LOOK AT THE PDF ON DEVIANTART. CLICK THE FOLLOWING TO CHECK IT OUT! http://fav.me/d7o01l8

Artist for this chapter is SpokleArt, http://spokleart.deviantart.com/

This chapter contains shrinking, a lot of violence, crushing, vore, and some butt crush.
Rachel drummed her fingers on the counter lazily. To her right, a small fan blew the slightest of breezes over her face, but it did little to ease the heat. She’d already loosened a few buttons on the top of her shirt, as well as rolled up the sleeves in an attempt to cool down. It helped, but only just barely.
Sighing, she sat in her cloth chair, and kicked her booted feet up on the counter. What was the point of even being here? There weren’t any customers. There were never any customers. And it was hot! Glancing over in the direction of the freezer, she briefly considered opening up some ice cream for herself, before pushing the idea out of her head. She didn’t want to justify bad habits by something as manageable as the temperature.

Sliding back, she placed her feet back on the floor, and looked through the glass doors in front. There were people loitering around outside, as usual. They do it so often she was able to recognize them at a glance now. The two high school dropouts, a boy and girl, who did everything together. The pair of old, shaggy bums. The woman who looked like she was constantly strung out, and wasn’t afraid to beg for cash.

Then, a glimmer of hope! A red car was driving past the store. It slowed down, like it was about to turn into the parking lot, before speeding back up again. Groaning, she glanced at the clock, and noted that it was only noon. That was it. The final straw. She was going to do something about those loiterers, and stop them from losing her anymore business.

Standing up, she wiped the sweat from her brow, stepped around the counter, and walked outside. A bell tinkled when her door opened, drawing the attention of the loiterers, and she wrinkled her nose. There was a certain… stench in the air. She didn’t know where that smell was coming from, but she didn’t like it.

A minute later, she stepped back inside of the convenience store with both of her hands closed and walked back behind the counter. Her brief foray outdoors had left her glistening with sweat, but her face was all smiles as she eased back into her chair. Bringing both hands up to the counter, she opened them, and dropped five shrunken little humans down.

She regarded them for a moment, while they struggled to recover from the none-too-gentle way she’d collected them. An eerie silence hung over the entire group as they stared up at the pretty young woman whose smile had transformed into a sinister grin. All logic and reason told them the situation they were in was impossible, but they couldn’t do anything about it.

Rachel looked over her quarry for just a moment, enjoying the power she now held over them. What would she do with them? There were so many ways to get rid of someone that her store provided.
An idea hit the pretty redhead, and she scooped up the entire group once again. Stepping out of her chair, she walked up to the now-empty hot dog roller that lay on the counter. She hadn’t gotten the chance to restock the machine lately, but still had it turned on. She thought that cooking them alive may be a fun way to pass the time.

Looking over her options, she frowned suddenly. Maybe cooking them wouldn’t be such a good idea after all? The crackhead would likely poison Rachel if she was consumed, and the two bums were positively filthy. That left the two high-school dropouts, and Rachel groaned, dropping the other three onto the counter beside her.

Truth be told these two were the least offensive of the bunch. Yes, they hung out in front of her store, and frequently made out, much to the annoyance of herself and customers. Yes, they were too stupid to realize that loitering could be irritating to the woman who owned the store. Yes, they, on more than one occasion, had solicited her for free cigarettes.

The more she thought about it, the more Rachel was fine with it. They ask her for free cigarettes, and she roasts them alive. That was a fair trade in her book, and as her face turned into a smile, she took the top off of the hot dog roller.

A blast of heated air was released as she did so, and Rachel took a step back. She could hardly wait to see their reaction to being trapped in there, and seared alive, but first she’d need her tongs. Those rollers were hot after all, and she prided herself on following the proper rules when operating any machinery.

Picking up the discarded pair of tongs beside the machine, she plucked the little girl out of her palm, and carefully lowered her into the heat. A shrill scream sounded from within, and her boyfriend
panicked. Unfortunately for him, a pair of tongs had gripped him by the sides, and he too was quickly dropped onto a separate roller.

Two tiny voices screaming in unison were silenced as Rachel placed the top back on the machine. Things were only going to get worse for them, and she was enjoying her silence.
Dropping the tongs back onto the counter, Rachel dusted herself off, and looked over her three remaining victims. Or two, rather. Her smug look of satisfaction melted away as she realized that the disheveled addict was missing. Where had she gone?

Searching the floor and other areas under the counter brought no results, and she sighed. Sitting back down, she suddenly spotted a flicker of movement in the direction of her cash register. She knew what the broken husk of a woman wanted, and she’d just have to deny her that.

Sliding over to the cash register, Rachel gave the woman a little tap on the back, grinning as she fell off and plummeted straight to the linoleum floor. She made a soft cry on impact, and curled into a ball.

Rachel considered coming up with some sort of a creative punishment for this vile woman as well. She was certain that her unkempt appearance had chased off more than a few customers, and she didn’t like having her in the store even at this tiny size. For the sin of being a drain on society, she too would receive death, but how?

Shaking her head in disappointment, Rachel gave up. She didn’t want this… thing anywhere near something a customer would eat. She already knew she’d have to be disinfecting the counter after this was all done, and well, at least linoleum was easy to clean!

Not wasting another moment, Rachel simply planted one of her work boots onto the woman. She thought she could make out some cries for mercy, but honestly, from this distance it was just lost among the whirring of her fan.

Pressing down her foot ever so slightly, Rachel watched for the little woman’s reaction. It was violent, and instant, as she immediately vomited on the floor. It was tinged red, and Rachel wondered just how close the woman was to death even before she’d intervened. This really was closer to a mercy killing than anything else, in her opinion.

The drug addict began to flail her arms in the puddle of her own filth. She thought she could pull herself to safety, but Rachel pulled her foot back ever so slightly. There was a slight pop as she did so, and Rachel raised her boot, curious over what had just happened out of sight.

Where there was once the lower half of a woman, there was now nothing but a red streak. The top half still moved, as the pressure had done a makeshift job of closing the massive wound she’d created, but she was bleeding out quickly. The sight was therapeutic to the jaded Rachel, and she hovered her boot back over the woman.

With a quick stamp, she flattened the rest of her body in an instant, and twisted it in place. She could feel the moist, crunchy sensation through the boot, and immediately knew she had to do this again sometime. Maybe to someone who cuts her off on the road? Or to someone who cuts in a line. All punishments worthy of being grinded out under a shoe, in her opinion.

Sighing contentedly, she turned to face the counter again, and looked over the two homeless man. Despite the heat they were draped in multiple layers of clothing, though all of it was shabby. Two pairs of eyes stared up at the giantess who eyed them expectantly. They didn’t know what was coming for them, but they knew it couldn’t have been good.

Standing up, Rachel gave the blood spot another quick twist, and walked back to the front of the counter. She had an idea for them, and it would involve the toilets. She smiled over her wickedness, and bent forward slightly to collect her charges. Just before she could wrap her pale, slender fingers around the dirty things, a car slowed down outside, and turned directly towards the store.

Not wanting to be caught, Rachel thought fast, and pressed both of her palms onto the counter. With a quick hop, she planted her rear end on the counter, crushing the two men under her jeans in an instant. Though her heart was racing at the undesirable prospect of being caught, she was immediately disappointed over having to get rid of these two so quickly.

Unfortunately, the car had stopped before reaching one of the store’s parking spaces, and instead pulled up to a gas pump. A portly man stepped out, and began entering numbers at the pump, indicating that he’d pay with a card. He wouldn’t even be entering the store!

Hanging her head down, Rachel was really disappointed now. Two potential playthings down the drain, crushed under her bottom without discrimination.

Figuring the man wouldn’t be walking in, she stood, and grabbed a few paper towels from behind the counter. Two gory messes had been left behind, one under each cheek, and she grumbled in frustration as she cleaned it up. The counter was warm where she’d just been sitting, and she hoped that they’d at least suffered some before her butt had claimed their lives.

Throwing the dirtied paper towels away, she shuffled back behind the counter, wiped up the dead woman’s remains as well. She’d clean it better later, as she wasn’t quite feeling up to the task at the moment.

Patting her round bottom, she felt around for any wet spots, and groaned when her fingers back red. So much for taking a seat again until she was dried off.

Stepping back to the counter, Rachel watched as the fat man stepped back into his car and drove off. The payment registered behind the counter, and she sighed. Her stomach began to grumble, and her mind wandered back to all that ice cream waiting for her. Maybe just one? Or maybe a bag of chips, it’s not like this place was running low on things to eat.

The hot dogs! She’d almost forgotten! Rushing back to the machine she popped the top off, and waited for the invisible cloud of hot air to dissipate. Picking her tongs back up, she reached in, and pulled out the little girl who’d been in there a marginally longer amount of time. Weak, pained cries tickled Rachel’s ears, and she smiled at the sound.

Bending over, she opened up an enormous pack of buns kept under the counter, pulled one out. Dropping the little girl inside, she quickly pulled the boy out of the roller afterward, and dropped him in with her. Together they were almost the size of a regular hot dog, and she felt her tummy rumble expectantly.

Bringing the seared-human hot dog to her mouth, she opened wide, and stopped suddenly. Her teeth were pressing onto the soft bun, and the little woman inside had been covered in darkness as her head was behind Rachel’s lips already.

Rachel was torn though. If she took this step, she might become more lenient in what she eats here. This would definitely fall into the category of bad work habits, and she didn’t want to get used to just eating what her store had available, after all. That was stuff for sale, and not for her to waste on herself!

Rachel bit down, cleanly splitting the woman’s top half from her bottom with the bite. She always thought better on a full stomach, and would worry about it after she ate.
There's No Place Like Home by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

Co-Author on this chapter is Asterisk, http://giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=28490

This story contains some feet, shrinking, a LOT of humiliation, and some vore.

 

 

Faint rumbles in the distance woke Max up. His body sprang to life in eager anticipation as the rhythmic noises grew closer with each passing second. Once the ground started trembling with each sound he hurriedly peeked out from his room to greet his Mistress.

“Good morning Mistress!” Came his shrill, excited cry to the woman towering before him. To be blessed by the sight of this woman every day was one of life’s greatest pleasures. He loved everything about her, from the way she always dressed in casual shirts and jeans, to her lengthy brown hair, and even that indifferent look she always had when talking to him. He simply couldn’t get enough of this woman.

His Mistress said nothing, only signaling with a finger that she wanted him to leave his room. Naturally he complied as all good pets do and quickly climbed out and made his way before her feet, immediately falling on his knees to properly kiss her toes.

But something was off. Max puckered his lips to start the morning worship but his Owner took her feet away. He could only look up with blank confusion, unable to grasp why she would do such a thing. Had he failed her in some way? Her empty expression told him nothing.

Then she said words far crueler than any he could have ever imagined. “I’m letting you go.”

At first he chuckled, thinking it a mean jest from her. “Come on Mistress that isn’t funny.”

“Don’t call me that.” Max winced; she sighed and went on. “I’m serious. I’m letting you go. It’s been five years already. We had a good run but these things gotta end at some point.”

“B-But why?! What have I done to upset you? I’ve been a good pet haven’t I?”

“Precisely the point. You’ve been a good pet, too good. I can’t have myself caring about my toys. So I’m getting rid of you.” She snapped her fingers, instantaneously changing the shrunken man back to his original, human height. “If it means anything you did a good job while you lasted.”

Max could feel his eyes watering as his whole body started to shake. “No no no no no no no no! Don’t do this Mistress! I want to keep being your pet! Please!”

The rant was cut short as a loud sound echoed in the room, Max’s cheek stung. “I’m not your Mistress! My name is Rebecca. And you’re Max. Now get out of my house.”

“But what about my home?!” The sniveling mess gestured to where he’d stayed for all these years.

“Those are my shoes. Not your home.”

Her concise, emotionless response made him wince. “Where will I go? What will I do?”

“Not my problem. Now get out before I call the police.”

“Please Mist-“

“OUT!”

After years spent obeying that voice Max found himself crossing the door without even realizing it, Rebecca slamming it shut right behind him. He stood there with a blank look on his face, paralyzed by the reality of what had just happened. Without even realizing it at some point his feet started moving. Where he was going and how long he’d been walking he did not know. All he could tell was that he wasn’t in a neighborhood anymore. Vague memories from his life before Her told him that this was the bad part of town but he really didn’t care.

Everyone he passed either reacted with disgust or ignored him entirely. Not that he could blame them. His clothes were the same tatters he’d worn for years, years of dirt and grime were caked on every fiber of his body, and though he couldn’t tell, everyone always covered their noses around him so he probably smelled too. None of it mattered. He wasn’t a person. He hadn’t been for years. Trying to walk amongst these normal people., it was no wonder they found him repulsive.

Eventually his feet got tired of carrying him and he rested in a small alleyway. Max couldn’t get the mental image of Her out of his head. The years they’d spent together. The times they played with one another. The worship, oh the worship. What he’d give just for the chance to kiss those feet one last time. Never again. That gift was lost now and forever. “What now…?” He grumbled under his breath to no one in particular. He had no Owner. He had no money. He had no home. Just that morning he was living the dream. Now all that was left for him was to lie down and die.

“…Huh…?” His glazed eyes spotted something landing in front of him. Out of curious instinct more than anything else he found himself grabbing it for closer inspection; it was a five dollar bill, probably a charity gift from some passerby who felt sorry for him. Seeing it reminded him of those days he’d long since forgotten. Once upon a time he had a job, friends, even a home. Then he met Her and everything changed.

Those memories were comforting during these dark days. A part of him couldn’t help but wonder if this was the world’s way of trying to tell him something. Perhaps…perhaps this wasn’t as bad as he thought. His Mistress would never have abandoned him if she thought he couldn’t care for himself. If She believed in him then he should too.

But first: food. Hours had passed since he’d woken up. The realization hadn’t hit him until he saw the bill but his stomach was beginning to growl. Faintly, he could remember passing a convenience store during his mindless wandering. After picking up food there he could hole up for the day and start to piece his plan together. Slowly he climbed to his feet and headed out, increasingly optimistic about his future.

The sound of bells ringing when he walked in brought back all sorts of nostalgia. Max glanced around the store with a wonder-filled look. There were so many options. He could eat like a king here.

“Can I help you?” An annoyed feminine voice caught his attention.

Instinctively Max found himself lowering his head, a habit built from his years of servitude. “Yes, just give me a second please.” His eyes darted up just enough to recognize the woman behind the counter was colored but nothing more.

The woman rolled her eyes. “Then can you get out of line? You’re holding everyone up.”

“Huh? Oh! Sorry.” Without even realizing it he cut the line and positioned himself in front of the counter. Behind him Max could see two other customers annoyed by the sight of him. Their looks made him uncomfortable so he hurried his way to the back of the store and out of sight.

Familiar brands of chips and soda surrounded him. He’d long since forgotten what they all tasted like but he couldn’t see himself going wrong with basic potato chips and water. Plus they were the cheapest and he needed every penny he could save. Thankfully the other people were gone when he got in line. He hurriedly placed his items on the counter so he could stop bothering the clerk too.

She did her best to avoid interacting with him, silently scanning his objects and reaching a hand out for payment. When Max lowered his gaze and slipped the bill into her hands she wasted no time in handing him his change and gesturing to the door. “Have a nice day.”

He ignored the sarcasm in her voice and happily took his things, quickly leaving to go back to his alley. Not even a moment after he left he could clearly hear the woman in the store gagging and taking deep breaths.

Back at his alley he excitedly opened his new foodstuffs and ate a chip. The very next second he coughed it out with a disgusted look. The chips tasted horrible. Nothing compared to what his Mistress once fed him. Nothing compared to the crumbs beneath Her feet.

He shook his head at the thoughts. This was just something he’d have to get used to as a part of joining society again. But at least water was fine. He could drink that easily. It was just…bland. There was no flavor to it. Not like his Mistress…”No!” He shook the thoughts off again. “I can’t think about her like that. She isn’t Mistress! She’s….R-Re-Rebecca….” Simply saying the name took the wind out of him.

Taking a deep breath, he put one of his hands back into the bag of chips. He could vaguely make out the sound of thunder in the distance, and had a feeling he’d be in for a rough night without any sort of shelter.

Max managed to choke down the chips one at a time, gagging all the while. He did it out of necessity, and not any sort of pleasure. The only thing he was thinking of the entire time was his former Mistress, Rebecca. He’d spent far too long at her beck and call, and he feared he’d never be able to adjust to his new life.

A droplet of rain hit the top of his head, and he shivered. He wished he was back in her shoe, sleeping the night away in safety. Bringing his knees up to his chest, he forced the last of the chips down his throat, and began to drink the water.

Tossing aside the empty bottle a moment later, he watched as the rain gently began to pour on his dirty form. It felt nice, and cool. This had to be a sign too. The rain was here to cleanse him, and lend him a new lease on life. He didn’t know where he’d need to go, but he’d make it through this ordeal, just as he’d survived those endless nights under Rebecca’s feet.

Sitting down, he leaned back against a building’s brick wall, and decided to try and get some sleep. Thankfully it didn’t seem like a bad storm, and he managed to get to sleep fairly quickly.

In his dreams he was back home: in his Mistress’s shoes. Curled up into the toe, he enjoyed Her scent, and the prints left behind by Her toes. A gentle breeze blew across his face, and he shivered, curling into himself tighter into Her insole, and praying for warmth.

Like the perfect, benevolent Goddess she was, Rebecca appeared at that exact moment, and slid her foot into the shoe. In an instant the breeze was gone, vanquished by the unstoppable wall of foot flesh that had intervened. In its place, the pleasing scent of his Owner filled his lungs, and he waited for the gentle embrace of Her toes.

It was not to be. Sunlight tickled his eyes, and he woke up back to the harsh reality. It was a new day, and the sun had risen. He was thoroughly soaked from the rain, but figured it had at least helped to clean him, and make him more palatable to the rest of these regular humans. The people he would need to be spending the rest of his life with. Away from Her.

Squinting his eyes shut, Max pushed those thoughts out of his mind. Times had changed. He stepped out of the alley, shielding his eyes from the bright sun. Relatively few cars occupied the roads, and he wondered which direction he go. They all seemed equally confusing, and aimless to him.

Max arrived at a park. He didn’t know how he’d wound up here, and couldn’t have retraced his steps if his life depended on it he was so aimless. He felt as if he needed a break, and approached one of the park’s many benches to take a seat.

People seemed just as eager to avoid him now as they did before, but at least now they no longer covered their noses. Joggers ran past him, children played in the grass, and a mother sat at a bench on the walkway across from him. She chatted on her cell phone mindlessly, occasionally stopping to take a bite from a sandwich she held in her other hand.

He was smitten with her. Those ruby-red lips opening and coming down on the pieces of nourishing bread. Her powerful teeth biting through, and tearing a piece of her meal free from the rest of it. The hypnotizing motion of her chewing as she ground the food down into a more manageable form. And the powerfully erotic way she swallowed, and sent the food down her gullet.

He imagined himself in the stranger’s food. He was back to his normal size, and had somehow become trapped. She was too busy talking on the phone to notice him, or his feeble cries. Everything was so big and terrifying at his size. With a casual motion she opened her mouth, moved the sandwich forward enough to engulf him, and then...

“Excuse me sir.”

Max was broken from his reverie with a light tap on the shoulder. Turning his head back he met eyes with a female police officer and quickly averted his gaze. Years of being taught to never meet his Mistress’s eyes directly had conditioned him to assume the same of all women, his face flushed in embarrassment over his failure.

“We got a complaint about you loitering, and ogling women?” She asked, folding her arms over her chest, waiting for him to respond.

Cringing, Max turned and looked back at the woman he’d been staring at. How long had she been watching? She now stared him down with a displeased look, and he again averted his gaze.

“I-I’m sorry. I’ll just be on m-“

“Why don’t you leave the park, sir, and I won’t have to take you in.”

To anyone else it would have been a suggestion, but Max interpreted it as an order from a higher being. Nodding his head shamefully, he stood, and walked back the direction he’d come. So much for spending the day in a nicer place, he told himself and before going back to walking aimlessly through the roads.

It was getting worse. Everywhere he looked he couldn’t help but imagine himself back at the size he deserved to be. A woman walked her dog in a pair of flip flops and he imagined himself plastered to her bare sole, worshipping it all the while. Another woman rode her bike past him and he pictured himself trapped to the seat, feeling her impossible weight crush him into the seat the entire ride. A jogging woman stopped to tie her shoe, and he saw himself being re-fastened into place after jostling loose disobediently.

He was a broken man. He found himself at a bus station, waiting for it to arrive. It hadn’t even been a day and he needed to go back to Her. She needed to take him back.

As he sat on the bench, a woman approached, seating herself next to him. Not wanting to appear rude, he immediately stood, and stepped away from the bench. In his mind, he was not allowed to be on the same level as this woman, but upon hearing her scoff in an offended tone, he knew he had messed up.

The bus arrived half an hour later. A long, awkward half-hour later. The woman had since sat sideways on the bench, allowing her legs to take up the entire thing, as if daring him to do something about it. He never would. Not in a million years. He had no right to go against her will.

After the bus doors opened, Max waited for the woman to step onto the bus before stepping in himself. He still had a bit of change, and breathed a sigh of relief that he was still able to afford a ride. Thankfully, the bus was relatively empty and he took a seat at the very back end, desperate to avoid any further conflict for the day.

The woman from the bus stop still sat sideways in her seat, allowing her feet to hang off the edge and into the aisle. She bobbed her foot back and forth idly, and Max watched her with wide eyes. Her shoes were identical to one of the many pairs his Mistress had owned. Memories flooded back into his mind, and he wondered if this woman would be willing to accept him as well. How could he go about it? Just walk up, and ask her?

What if she did, but instead of keeping him she simply crushed him where he stood. He couldn’t have done a thing about it. Those clean sneakers would rise above and blot out the fluorescent lights of the bus. With a quick stamp, he’d be turned into a bloody stain on the bottom her shoe and be forgotten even more quickly.

Still, it was better than life without his Mistress. Maybe he should gather up the courage to ask her?

Biting his lip, Max stood and sat back down. He didn’t have it in him to speak to a woman without being spoken to first. That was one of the first rules She had instilled in him, and besides, he was going to pay Her a visit now. This experiment was over. He’d shown he was too pathetic to do it, and she’d have to take his miserable self back.

Noticing the countryside turn familiar, Max stood again and signaled for the bus driver to stop. Stepping forward, he made sure that he didn’t disturb the woman’s presence as he walked past, and carefully stepped off the bus.

He was in familiar territory now. Even before his walk down this street yesterday he’d observed it many times before. His Mistress would regularly take walks in this area in her efforts to stay fit and he was present for every single one of them. She’d stop at a sidewalk, peel her socks off, and allow her feet to air out. In the process of doing so, he’d get some air himself, and be allowed a moment to try and make her feet feel better after the run. His fingers would turn moist as he rubbed the soft sole for minutes at a time, before he would suddenly be scooped back up into the sock, and she’d re-clothe her foot.

Sighing at the pleasant memories, Max approached the front door to Her place. His palms were sweating as he gently knocked on the door, and stepped back.

Rebecca answered the door, immediately frowning at the sight before her.

“P-Please take me back Mistress!” Max said, feeling the tears begin to flow from his eyes. Looking directly at her was like staring into the sun, and he could feel fat tears begin to flow down the side of his face as he prostrated himself before her.

With a burst of light, Max found himself shrunken again. He hadn’t even noticed, but she had answered the door barefoot! After a full day of denial he was going to experience Her glory once again! That perfectly formed foot rose into the air, hovered over him a moment, and pressed down with all the gentleness in the world. It was Her way of showing affection to him, and his breathed in Her scent deeply. It was so much sweeter, and nicer than the air.

With a loud ‘CRACK’, Max hit his head on Her porch.

“Go away or I’ll call the fucking cops!”

She hadn’t taken him back. She’d denied him, and pushed him down when he’d kneeled before her. His bottom lip began to quiver, and he rubbed the back of his skull. It was bleeding. He didn’t know where to go now. He’d squandered the last of his money getting here, and she hadn’t taken him back. He didn’t know where he’d go. He didn’t know where he’d sleep. He didn’t know how to live without her.

He was alone.

Coming of Age by Emma Gear
Author's Notes:
-NOTE- THIS STORY CONTAINS ART THAT YOU WON'T GET TO SEE IF YOU DON'T LOOK AT THE PDF ON DEVIANTART. CLICK THE FOLLOWING TO CHECK IT OUT! http://fav.me/d7osh1w

Co-Author on this chapter is Trap http://giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=28158 This story contains some feet, vore, violence, an entire town being shrunken, and some insertion.
Exhaling deeply, she looked down at the town far below her. Tall, tanned, and beautiful, she was the very picture of elegance, but she knew she was nothing compared to her Princess, who had sent her on this mission. Lavish gold jewelry may have decorated her arms, but a simple cloth wrap around her breasts belied her true status not a noble, but merely the court’s magician. Standing on the edge of a cliff, she overlooked the entire port town, and smiled. This was Porta Panga. The place she’d been instructed to visit. The place that would soon experience a day unlike any other.

Squinting her eyes, she quickly spotted the group of servants standing just outside of the city. In their hands they carried a large box, and gently placed it on the ground, as if waiting for something. Nodding her head, the magician raised both of her arms into the air at the same time.

The townspeople had disobeyed. Tribute was to be given to the rulers of the area once a year, and they had failed to deliver. For six years now they had been freeloaders, living off their land and offering nothing in return. Breaking the agreement meant that the ruling class would claim their land back, and she’d waited these six years for the Princess to be ready. To come of age.

For an instant the sky above the entire city grew dark. The citizens of Porta Panga stared up for a moment, curious about the strange phenomena. After a minute though, nothing seemed to have changed, so they resumed their daily lives. It seemed it would be an interesting anecdote to relay to their friends, and nothing more.

At that moment, the ground began to rumble, and anyone still hanging about outside began to grow worried. It couldn’t have been an earthquake, as the ground shook rhythmically, and not erratically. Multiple dark shadows began to encroach the small city on every side, and the townspeople looked up in awe.

Four enormous, towering women carrying a box as the big as the city approached from every direction. The smooth pillars of their tanned legs were enough to drive the people into a riot as they didn’t know what was going on. There was clearly some sorcery afoot, and with a loud, crackling sound, the entire city went dark again.

---

Old Ayutthaya had grown terribly dull recently, but today was going to be different. It was to be lively, and fun! The crown city of the Eastern lands, along with its hundreds upon hundreds of people were now in the palm of Her hand. The Princess imagined their faces, with a gigantic padded wall of flesh taking over the sky, their world slowly smothered between the tanned wrinkles of Her palm as She ground them into tiny a pulp...

Staring out the window, She giggled to herself, heels clicking together. An array of fine colors and spices were lit up far below, like a joyous wildfire; and Her royal majesty Suwanmalee knew exactly the reason why. Today, the Princess would come of age. Even now, from Her tower high above, She felt a lot taller than usual. Bringing Her fingers in front of Her right eye, the young woman leaned out the window again, picking a random house among the crowds below. The sun bounced off her elegant crown as She brought Her fingers together again, quietly made a squishing noise to Herself.

She broke out into another fit of giggles, and twirled into Her bed, hugging the scarlet curtains. All Her life had been leading up to this one moment. The jewelry was a nice present, but Her servants had promised something really big for Her. And when something big was promised to one as wealthy as Herself, it had to be really amazing.

A steady, rhythmic knocking sounded from Her chamber’s doors. Her gift had arrived!

Darkness. After the many strange occurrences of the day they had been plunged back into darkness once again. For days the veil of night had refused to lift from the small port town. Even the stars and moon had gone into hiding, lending that much more uneasiness to the population. How many days had they been stuck like this? The incessant, horrid rumbling was enough to stir even the hardiest men to their knees. A steady rhythm, as if the gods of this foreign land were beating a drum to signal war.

Was it a group of angry Goddesses that they had met before being plunged into this eternal darkness? They had been unable to glimpse much over the smooth legs that stood taller than the mightiest structures of Rome, or the tower of Babylon. They were but a simple group of settlers. Why would they be facing such horrors?

Faint splotches of light would visit the town occasionally, leading many to believe their sky was false. Rifles were fired at the blackness posing as a sky for hours upon end, to no avail. With nothing left to hold onto, they could only pray that this nightmare ended soon. To return home to Portugal, and see their fellow men and that bright, shining sun once again.

The servant girl waited anxiously at the door, brushing her fingers over the fine, wooden box. It extended about two meters in every direction, and was covered by an uneven silk towel. She had other duties to attend to, and briefly considered leaving the box on the floor in order to get to them. The great Princess Suwanmalee of Ayothaya could have her head off at a moment’s notice, or whip her skin until it bled, and glowed red if she’d failed to perform her other duties. Yet, it would be impolite to leave the gift out here for the Princess to pick up Herself! The poor girl needed a little instruction!

With a gust of wind the door swung open, shaking the servant girl to her bones. A second servant escorted her in, carrying the box to the bed. There She was. Clad in red and gold, She looked like a cat ready to pounce even as She relaxed. Lowering her knee to the ground, the servant girl turned her head down in respect. Then, with one swift movement, she tore off the silken sheet, and flooded the city with light once again.
z88;z88;

It took the citizens a moment to adjust to the sudden, violent shift in lighting. Many immediately missed those moments of temporary blindness, as the sight of a giant woman hovering over their city paralyzed them with fear. Her smug grin seemed to claim the entire city, and even the skies as Her own. Those who could still move bowed instinctively, or turned away. Others viewed Her as a threat, and shouted insults at the strange girl that loomed overhead. She moved slightly, making a light tinkling sound as the golden jewelry and many oversized jewels adorning her body moved about. A light breeze followed the slight movement, punctuating the incredible difference in scale between Herself and this entire city.

“They did not pay tribute, your Highness. As Princess, their land is now yours.”

With a wave of Her hand, both servants nodded to each other. Wordlessly, they exited the room, allowing the Princess Her privacy. Once the doors were shut Suwanmalee grinned widely, rubbing Her palms together. A whole port town, all for Herself! Her entire body tingled with delight. She’d wasted so much time at the windows, waiting for something like this. The power to decide the fate of entire villages with a tiny movement.

The pinkish forms below weren’t even a centimeter tall. Just one little flick, and an entire strip of city would crumble into dust. And now, as She brought Her hand down, that was just what She intended to do. Reveling in the little peoples attempts to move away, She held Her fingers in front of an impressive building, enjoying the moment.

Suddenly, her head higher than the clouds, the tiniest tinge of hesitation floated around Her royal head. It reminded her of executing a prisoner. Should a Princess not be merciful to Her subjects? Should She not exude an image of grace and kindness? Quickly glancing around Her room, She settled Her eyes on the lavish red curtains and spotless wood floors. Nobody was watching. And, after all, this was just part of Her duties, was it not? They did not even deserve to look upon Her face no matter what size they were, and that was that.

Closing Her eyes, She tapped her nail against a tiny, weak wall, and listened to the panicked cries below. Slowly biting Her lip, She opened Her eyes to examine the destruction She'd so easily caused.

The once-proud little building was no more than a heap of rubble in the ground. She'd crushed a tiny person or two in the process and squinted to get a better look at the carnage. Amidst the destruction lay an odd limb or two, sheared clean from its owners body. The way in which the survivors squirmed was almost comedic, and Her giggle rumbled through the land. Almost more embarrassed than happy, She tossed a few pieces of fruit into Her great maw, and chewed the juicy snack loudly.

Princess Suwanmalee’s laughter boomed across the land below. Her elegant form was slouched, as She relaxed sideways on Her bed. Even the subtle movements of her breathing were clearly visible with her size. They’d heard the land itself would be taken from them, but this was ridiculous! They assumed it only meant a repossession, an order to evacuate!

This wasn't just! The only reason they hadn't paid tribute was lying on its side in the town's center. An enormous statue of the Buddha, intended for delivery when the Princess came of age. Now she'd received it, along with the rest of their city!

The giantess's outfit chimed and glittered gently as she chewed her fruit, looking over her gift with all the wonder of a child and its new toy. Beside the felled men and women, some shouted screams of protest to the skies. Nothing like this would ever happen back in Europe! The people’s demands melded into one another, until they turned into a single sensational sound. A loud, incomprehensible noise with no real meaning.

“You talk too much.”

Her statement rang out as if it were an ultimatum. She let a smooth, flawless hand float over the city and extended a single finger. A whooshing sound echoed in the box as the finger cut through the air, and some of the more brave tiny citizens chose this moment to attack. Dozens of guns fired at her lovely caramel flesh, and failed to even scratch the surface. She waited for the perfect moment, and cracked a lovely smile.

With a single teasing twirl, Her finger descended onto the people. The unified protest became a scream… then silence. The ground shook as it fell, drawing a shapely crater into the earth. It rose again after a second, revealing even greater horrors. The corpses of two men, not even a centimeter tall, slopped off of the Princess’s finger.

“Idiots. You commoners do not have the right to look directly at me.”

Letting another finger fall into the ground, She watched the people scurry for shelter. Buzzing with excitement, She began to dance Her fingers through the city, seeing just how many people She could flatten. Spinning with a twisted sense of delight, She let Her entire hand rest in the air for a moment before crushing a fleeing commoner underneath.

Soon after, She lifted the hand over a more populous section of the tiny port city, and lowered it carefully. Her elegant fingers dug gracefully into the soil, and withdrew a minuscule little collection of people and houses. She tossed them idly onto Her plate of fruit, and scratched the back of her head. Out of curiosity, she let Her bare toes fall on little people now, instead of Her fingers. While certainly not as comfortable, the sensations filled Her mind with a multitude of pleasant thoughts. She pictured what chaos Her toes were causing below, as even the filthiest parts of Her magnificent body could destroy the land they never deserved. She needed to try this again, but first, Her stomach ached for sustenance.

With another little giggle, She tossed some fruit into Her mouth. A lone woman grasping onto Her fingers found herself pulled away by the amazing force of Her wrist. Without a second thought, she was sent flying into the gaping maw. Suwanmalee’s mouth was like a wet, sticky cavern, leading into an infinite abyss. Her teeth were like sharp, hard stalactites and stalagmites, able to tear through anything with a single bite. Soon, the tongue took her over, pushing Her meal this way and that against the mouth, savoring the people’s texture. The poor woman was sloshed among the sickly sweet saliva, and assaulted with chunks of her former brothers and sisters.

At the very least, the torture wasn’t long. She slid down the expansive throat easily, with a heavy gulp from the Princess. An idle hand tapped on a bit of blood caught on her lip

This HAD been the greatest gift ever. Bits of red and chunks of grey filled nearly half the reeling city. She curled up on her bed again, an idle hand tapping on a bit of blood caught on Her lip. Then, covering her mouth, the princess belched ever so softly. It was an unbecoming move for one of Her status, but who was going to complain? Why, if She so desired, she could just eat anyone that complained about Her eating habits!

It was a lovely thought, and She gently rubbed Her flat belly through Her clothes, wondering what these people tasted like without the fruit attached. With a casual dip of Her hand, She scooped up a second neighborhood, homes and all, and brought it to Her eyes for inspection.

Everything was in ruins. Though She’d moved as slow as She could manage, the people on the unstable surface of Her hand had been thrown about like dust caught in a whirlwind. Their homes hadn’t fared much better, as they simply weren’t made to withstand anything more than the slightest of earthquakes.

Mildly disappointed, but still hungry, Princess Suwanmalee leaned back, tilted Her hand up, and let the slice of civilization fall straight into Her gaping maw. Men, women, and children alike were lost to the hungry, dark pit below that consumed them needlessly. They were barely more than a bite to the girl.

Swallowing loudly, Her face grew hot in excitement, and She sat up once again. Most of the city was still there, pristine as ever, and awaited Her judgment. They knew She would be far from kind, but they were long past the point of doing anything about it.

Lifting both of Her dirty, bared feet over an untouched part of the city, She began to wonder what exactly the people below Her were seeing. Were they realizing their mistake in not paying tribute to their superiors? Or maybe they were angry, cursing Her in their final moments.



A large section of the city turned dark in the blink of an eye. Panic and hysteria were already spreading through the city like a wave, and many people looked up, not ready for whatever new horrors awaited. They knew they wouldn’t like what they’d saw. They knew it was some fresh instrument of death that the Princess was going to rain on them, and that thought filled them with fear.

Two lightly tanned feet hung over a large section of the town. An oddly pleasing odor of powders and perfumes pervaded the area, and intoxicated many of the future victims in an instant. They hated themselves for the attraction to this beast, this monster that now existed only to claim their lives.

Like the thick sheet that had covered them earlier, Suwanmalee’s feet began to lower, and touched the tops of dozens of homes at once. A sharp gasp from their Captor echoed around the town, and time seemed to stand still for just a moment. Some of the more foolishly brave took up arms to fight the beast off, but most stood still.

Anyone still caught beneath the foot looked up in awe at that sound, wondering what it could mean. All their theories were cut short as a temple with a tall steeple tickled the royal Girl’s sole, and She inadvertently jerked Her feet downward at the sensation. Hundreds of voices crying for mercy were silenced, and answered with a slight wiggle of Her toes.

Suwanmalee lifted a foot up from the town, and looked over the bottom of it. Everything had been crushed beyond recognition, and the footprint-shaped space left behind looked like it had been ravaged by war. With an excited glint in Her eye, She brushed Her sole clean, and pulled Her other foot free from the town as well.

Now she sat, with her legs spread and nearly touching the ends of the city. The length of Her exotic dress prevented anyone in the shrunken area from having any sort of indecent peeks, but Her mind began to wander again. After all, She’d been given this as Her rite of passage. She was a woman now. She should do womanly things, and not stick to childish things like merely stepping on the city.

Her heart began to race as She gently hooked Her fingers around the fabric flowing at Her ankles. Thinking of what she was about to do, Her face flushed and She turned Her head to the side, thinking it would be easier if She weren’t looking directly at them.

With a slow, controlled movement, She lifted Her dress up, exposing Her perfectly smooth, gorgeous legs to the people. She was going to do this. She was going to give these things permission to gaze upon Her nude form. They would die for this honor, of that She was sure. Inhaling sharply, She steeled Her nerves and yanked the silk upward in one swift movement.

A cool breeze wafted into the room, and Suwanmalee shivered. She’d done it. Her legs were exposed from the knees down, and doing so had exposed Her womanhood to the outskirts of the town. Her heart pounded in her chest as She slid a hand between Her legs, and rubbed Herself gently. Everyone in this city was watching Her, and soon they’d become a part of it.

People simply stared open-mouthed at what had just happened. Many turned their heads at the sight, finding her display too vulgar to even look at. Those that didn’t were treated to the sight of their Ruler’s fingers descending from the heavens and gently stroking the tight lips.

Suwanmalee groaned with need, a sound that echoed far and wide across the city. Their eyes turned to Her face high above them, and noticed Her beginning to blush. There was no way She’d be satisfied just by rubbing herself. She was going to make use of them in some way. Everyone watched Her half-lidded eyes lazily scan the city, desperately trying to stay out of any area She found interesting.

“What is this?” She asked the tiny people, Her voice heady, and breathy. In the middle of town, lying on its side was what looked to be a golden statue of the Buddha. “Was this to be my tribute?” She asked, gently sliding a slicked finger across its surface and smiling as Her actions marred the shining surface.

With but a touch She’d forever soiled the sacred monument. Had Her servants known this was there? No, of course not. If this was to be tribute they’d have at least taken it before shrinking the city down. This meant no one knew it was there beside Herself, and she’d just committed an unspeakable blasphemy.

Wrapping Her womanly fingers around the golden figure, She plucked it from its resting place. Noting to Herself how light it was, She thought of using it to fulfill certain… other needs. Using a free hand She spread Her lower lips apart, and touched the top of the golden statue to Her nethers.

Another sharp gasp escaped the Princess’s lips and She bent forward suddenly. Touching herself with Her fingers had been one thing, but a foreign object was so, so… exhilarating! After taking a moment to rest, She spread herself again, and slid the hollow statue into her body.

The feelings were absolutely exquisite. She’d managed to resist the urge to twitch suddenly when the golden being made contact again, and squirmed as it slid into her depths. About halfway inside She encountered a slight bit of resistance, and but was too impassioned to stop. With a small push, the head of the statue was dented, but managed to break past the resistance, and She continued sliding it in until only its tiny, golden feet were visible from the outside.

Shivering, Suwanmalee began to wonder how anyone would react if they encountered Her like this. What would they think of Her ruining what had to have been a massive Buddha statue in such an impure way? Her hand drifted back between Her legs, and She again rubbed Herself while watching the little city below in awe. She imagined they were cursing Her blasphemy for placing Herself above the Buddha, and She clenched Her inner muscles at the thought.

Being Her first time, it didn’t take long for Her to reach climax. Squeezing Her legs together, She slid Her huge, naked feet all over the city, and clenched her teeth. Arching Her back in pleasure, She opened Her mouth to scream, but no sound came forth.

She sat in this position for nearly a minute. Her toes clenched and released every other second, while Her breathing rate increased exponentially. A light sheen of sweat formed on Her brow, and She began to feel dizzy. Her world grew began to fade, but the pleasure refused to cease.

Finally, with a breathy gasp, Princess Suwanmalee slipped into blissful unconsciousness, overwhelmed by it all.

It was over. They had survived. Their struggles were ending, and they had been afforded a chance to escape. After she’d plucked the enormous statue from their city square, she’d used it to pleasure herself into unconsciousness. Now she slumbered. Her feet were still planted in the square, and the dead were still dead, but they’d been allowed a moment of respite.

People began to come out from their battered homes, wanting to regroup with any other survivors. There had to be some way out of this box, and back home. Most didn’t care if they weren’t able to return to normal size, so long as they were able to escape the humiliating ends She had undoubtedly prepared for them.

Things were slow moving. Some chose to stay behind, preferring a quick death at the hands of the Princess over an uncertain death out in the rest of the world. Some even approached the Giantess’s feet, hoping to be crushed as soon as She’d woken up in order to end it all.

Crowds of survivors gathered at the box’s back wall, as they’d silently agreed it was the safest place from Her presence. The more athletic in the group attempted to scale the smooth wooden wall, but found it impossible to maintain a grip.

Then, She stirred.

Suwanmalee woke up, still breathing heavily. She could feel the statue inside, and gasped with a jolt of pleasure as She spread Her legs again. Using two fingers She carefully fished the sacred Buddha from Her depths, and brought it to Her eyes again.

It was more than slightly deformed from Her strength. The head was crushed, the shoulders were bent, and there was a great gash running down the middle of it. No longer recognizable as a Buddha, she felt it symbolized her own status above even a deity, and sighed. It glistened with Her secretions, and, with a casual smile, She flicked the formless hunk of gold back into the town.

The comparably massive chunk of gold flew through the air like meteor, striking an untouched section of the city like an explosive. Loose droplets of the Princess’s love were shaken off by the impact, drenching the entire area in her unique scent.

Feeling hot, Suwanmalee decided that She no longer had any reason to preserve Her modesty. Lifting off Her exotic dress completely, She exposed Herself to the town. Despite her casual nudity, She kept her many, many pieces of expensive jewelry on, as She considered it important to remind these vermin of the differences in their status. She was the rich, all-powerful princess, and they were Her subjects, shrunken and given to Her for disobedience.

Sliding her feet out of the city, Suwanmalee sat forward again, and let Her pendulous bared breasts hang over the city. It was strangely empty now, and She wondered what exactly was going on. There was no way She could’ve killed them all already? And She was certain they couldn’t have escaped.

“Where have you all gone~” She asked, in a sing-songy voice. With her perfect birds-eye view of the city, She knew it wouldn’t take her long to find out. Empty house after empty house was looked over, and She furrowed Her brow, wondering if they were stupid enough to attempt escape.

Sure enough, at the far end of the box stood a crowd of people attempting escape. They were making some sort of human pyramid in the hopes of escaping their captor, but it wasn’t going well. Once they’d realized She was looking directly at them, the makeshift structure fell apart, sending dozens of tiny people tumbling to the ground.

Smiling, Suwanmalee pressed Her chest into the city, shivering at the sensation of more than a few homes and people being crushed under Her sensitive nipples. Taking a deep breath, She crawled forward, carving a swath of destruction straight through the city. Tiny people who had stayed behind lost their nerve at the sight and sound of those twin boulders smashing through the city,

Suwanmalee and Her heavy, unstoppable breasts stopped just before touching the crowd. For a moment she rest there, uncomfortably close to the little people’s tiny bodies. Rolling to the left, She cradled Her head with an arm, and regarded the terrified people for a moment, drinking in their fear.




The Princess had wiped out most of the city as She crawled towards the escape group. A lone man, desperate to avoid his fate broke fee from the crowd, and ran. The pitter-patter of tiny feet increased as more cowards followed suit, unable to take the intense glare from the Princess.

One man pulled ahead of all the others, and turned around. The others had stopped running, and he didn’t stop to question why. High above him, the Giantess began to turn Her entire body to the left, and stretched an arm out just over him.

A second later the sky turned dark, and he looked up. Cursing his foolishness he turned, and tried to escape Her descending arm. It was no use. The smooth pit of Her arm was directly over him, and coming down fast. As a last ditch effort he raised his own puny arms to slow its descent, and for a split second his hands touched Her skin. He was naďve to think he could stop it, but as he felt her sun-kissed brown skin, he realized that he wanted nothing more in life. This was how he wanted to go, enveloped in her perfect, soft skin. Even if it was Her underarms.

Her weight fell on him and pressed his body into the earth. For a single, solitary instant he filled his lungs with her scent, and held his breath. It was too precious to exhale.

Suwanmalee felt the slightest bit of moisture under Her arm, but ignored it. She had more pressing issues to attend to, like the crowd that was quickly dissipating.

Cupping Her empty hand, Suwanmalee gently scooped it into the crowd, and lifted the entire, writhing mass of humanity into the air. The sudden movement forced them all to their knees, and She smiled at their forced submission.

“You tried to escape your Princess.” She stated, Her voice regal, and calm. “That is treason, and for that you shall all receive the highest punishment of which I am capable.” She explained, before curling Her fingers inward. She was going to crush them simply by making a fist, and nothing could stop Her. She had made Her decision, and it was final.

Pandemonium erupted in the massive, soft palm as people began to push one another in a desperate bid for freedom. Fights broke out, and Suwanmalee couldn’t stifle a giggle as their feet tickled Her lovely palm. Few managed to escape the deadly trap, and, in doing so, fell from her empty palm back into the city below. They were ignored, as Suwanmalee continued to close Her hand in on the remaining victims.

The tips of Her fingers touched the tops of their heads, and Her lips curled into a toothy grin. All of this. In the palm of Her all-powerful hand. And it was all so fragile, so breakable, so completely at Her nonexistent mercy. The first cracks against Her skin reverberated through the crowd, and their cries rose to a fever pitch.

It was too late now. Her fingers had closed into enough of a fist to make an unescapable cage, and the squishy, crunching sounds Her fingers made as they flattened body after body were sweet to Her ears. Blood dripped from Her palm, down her smooth wrist, and back onto the city, but She paid it no heed.

Finally, it happened. Suwanmalee’s fingers reunited with Her own palm. With a quick clench, She finished off anyone still living in her fist, and licked Her lips. A spurt of blood shot out from both sides of Her fist and She sighed pleasurably. She couldn’t wait until She got to do this again, and opened Her hand to look at the results of Her play.

Carnage was strewn around Her palm like a great battle had taken place. Severed limbs, crushed bodies, and the like were but decorations to Her royal skin. Sitting back up, she admired the beauty of it all, and wiped Her hand off on a naked breast, smiling at the lovely shade of red on Her tanned skin. Being careful not to stain any part of Her bed, She climbed out, and stood on Her legs for the first time since the box had arrived.

Naked as the day she was born, She exited her room. Her box and clothing were both left behind, as She was done playing with that city. Anyone left behind was none of Her concern, and the servant girls would take care of Her clothing.

One such servant walked past Suwanmalee, careful to avert her eyes from the Princess’s immodesty. Stopping the girl with Her bloodied hand, Suwanmalee ordered a bath to be drawn, and informed her that the other servant girls could have what remained of her gift. It was the closest thing they’d be getting to any sort of pay, after all.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4350