Terror of My Unaware Niece by Haloichigo
Summary:

Johan attends a party hosted by his eccentric brother, Greg. He has no interest in seeing his brother, whom he despises, but goes to see his 13 year old niece Emi, but things take a turn for the crazy. Everybody in the house is shrunken down to near microscopic size and the only one left at normal size is Emi, who is completely unaware that her simple actions such as walking, sitting and eating is exterminating the lives of many defenceless party guest. Can anyone survive the unaware Emi and potentially a late party guest that Johan and Greg know all too well and how will Johan handle his evil brother Greg who is the root of all of these problems?


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Growing Woman, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 24294 Read: 185320 Published: June 25 2014 Updated: November 17 2014
Story Notes:

(I have been trying out different type of story ideas that I normally wouldn't do, for this idea I decided to use a younger giantess, because one it's not very common and two I wanted to write a story in which the giantess is not a smoking hot beauty that represents our dream giantess, but an unexpecting giantess, one that people wouldn't normally root for if they were going to be shrunk. I almost wanted to show the harsh reality that even if we are able to shrink we might not get the giantess we want.)

1. Welcome to The Party! by Haloichigo

2. Terror Beneath Her Feet by Haloichigo

3. Yummy! by Haloichigo

4. Terror of my unaware sister? by Haloichigo

5. Extermination by Haloichigo

6. Pleasure that kills by Haloichigo

7. Miles High and Unaware by Haloichigo

8. City Sized Snacks by Haloichigo

9. Crushing Cities by Haloichigo

10. Johan VS Greg by Haloichigo

Welcome to The Party! by Haloichigo
Author's Notes:

This chapter pretty much sets up the story, from the characters to why they have been shrunk, but this also means that there is no action this chapter. I know how some want just the good stuff, but this will be the only chapter like this, the rest of the story will contain all the things you want to read.

Johan is an average looking guy, with an average life. He never had anything to really look forward to except his weekends off from the firm, which he only used to watch bad movies and reruns of television shows. However Johan did look forward to a particular event, an event that did not happen often, but one he still Cherished and that was when he was able to visit his only niece Emi.

Emi was 13 years old and would be 14 in a week, but unfortunately he would be too busy to celebrate with her, so he decided to get her a few gifts at this time to make up for missing her upcoming birthday. He didn't know what he should get her, despite caring for his precious niece he didn't know anything about young girls.

After acquiring what the gifts, he made his way to his brother Greg's house. Greg was throwing a party for a few rich and influential clients who sponsored him to further his experiments, whatever they may be. The whole thing seemed fishy to Johan, but he figured that because his lack of respect for his older brother, that he would naturally expect the worst from him.

Johan never forgave Greg for how he treated his late wife, he was not abusive to her, but he was neglectful. Greg only ever thought about his work and nothing for poor Emi or her mother, who passed away, of what some believe the cause was a broken heart. Emi is okay with her living situation and gets along mildly well with her father.

Johan finally makes it to the doorstep of his brothers large, elegant house. Johan could see that Greg was fairing very well, he was a bit envious at the large illustrious house before him, Johan always felt that Greg would do wrong and unfairly be rewarded for his actions. He rang the bell and almost instantly the door was opened by a little girl with lime colored eyes and brunet hair in a pony tail. Johan instantly recognized the little girl, it was his niece Emi.

"Uncle Johan!" Emi said as she jumped into his arms.

"Look how much you have grown. I can't believe that you are going to be in high school soon."

"Yup! I am going to be an adult just like you soon."

"Speaking of being an adult soon I got you some things for your birthday and one of them is pretty grown up."

Emi's face was painted with a smile as she saw her uncle reach into a bag to pull out her gift.

"Here, it's a French tip nail kit. I know girls in high school do their nails and stuff like that so with this you can practice."

Emi then started to pout and the sight of the gift.

"I can't paint my nails... At least not my toe nails."

Emi sat down on the ground and slipped her right foot from her pink slipper. She raised her barefoot presenting it to Johan.

"Everyone at school makes fun of me because my feet are big. I can't show my feet, I will just be made fun of."

Johan was surprised by his nieces foot. Despite her age she had mature looking feet, the toes were long and slender, her arches were high and her toe nails were long and shaped nicely. her feet were completely unlike the stubby feet you would expect of a girl her age and size, but her feet were big and matured. Emi's feet reminded completely reminded him of her mother's feet.

"Listen, you don't have to feel bad. You have the same feet as your mother. Many said she had the feet of a model and when you get older people will say your feet are nice instead of making fun of them."

Emi was happy to hear that she shared something similar with the mother that she loved; Even though she shared similar things with her mom already, such as her lengthy brunet hair and lime colored eyes, she felt happy to have more things in common with her especially something that her mom was complimented on.

"Alrighty then! I love it now, I am going to paint and show off my nails and no matter what anyone thinks I am going to show them off."

"Good for you! I also got you something else."

Johan pulled out pajamas, the bottom half was striped pink and white and it came with an all white t-shirt with a pink heart on the center. Emi was happy to see the pajamas, that she considered cute. All of a sudden, a scruffy lanky man in a white lab coat walked to the door way. The wind blew his wavy salt and pepper hair and he did nothing more than smirk at Johan.

"Johan! My brother, my baby brother, this guy is sure glad your ass is here today."

"Happy to see you to -"

"Enough introductions, come in, come in. Emi you go up stairs and play with your gifts, the grownups will be here soon and you are not going to want to be around for something so boring, when everyone is gone you can come down and do whatever you want."

"Okay daddy, I will go and Uncle Johan I am going to paint my nails, will you look at them later?"

"Sure! Make sure to have fun with painting okay, I can't wait to see when they are done."

Emi was happy to hear her uncle's praise and quickly ran up the stairs to her room, where she planned to work on painting her nails perfectly.

"That daughter of mine is one obedient kid, her mom taught her good manners and how to respect her elders."

"Of course her mother taught her that, god knows that you didn't."

Johan swallowed deeply, knowing that he accidently let out some of hidden disdain for his brother out in the open and straight to his face. Greg smirked and started to lightly chuckle.

"Your right! I am good for nothing aren't I, but what can I say? I am a man who only lives for his work.  However I had finally reached my goal and will reveal it today during the party. These guys who sponsor me are a weird bunch, they want me to actually complete my experiments, which I can admit are quite dangerous and farfetched."

"So this is why you are having a party, to show off the fruits of your labor? I am glad that you've finished something you had been working hard on, maybe you can give your experiments a rest and well relax a bit and personally I... Well I am not sure your sponsors are good people."

"They are the worst, I can tell you that. Who knows what they will do with my genius, how will they abuse what I have created? However I don't care about such things, I am tired of life anyway, now that my experiment has been completed I can die with no regrets."

Johan was in shock to hear what had come out of his brothers mouth. He didn't care how his experiment will be used or about his life and he clearly didn't care for Emi's life. He wanted to give his brother a tongue lashing, but knew that he was too far gone for any words to reach him. He stood silent and just waited in silence for the party to start.

A few hours after Johan and Greg's talk the party had started. The house was bustling with the chatter and screaming of the drunk guest. Despite the incredible amount of noise, there was no complaints from the neighbors, or from Emi who was sound asleep in her room.

Johan looked at the crowd of obviously rich individuals, which was noticeable by their apparel and the nature of their convocations. He also noticed that they all seem to be wearing a black and gold pin which resembled a withered tree somewhere on their person. Johan couldn't shake the feeling that something was off about the large group of people around him. Johan looked toward the middle of the living room at a stumbling blond beauty, she looked as if she was about to collapse, so he quickly approached her, so that he may help her  to a chair before she would eventually fell.

Johan made it to the stumbling woman in time catching her before she would collapse. "Miss are you okay?"

"M-my name... My name is B-Beth and I-"

Unexpectedly the woman stared to gag and spit a glob of wet, pink chewing gum on the hardwood floor. Johan ignored it and walked the drunk girl to a chair. Suddenly the piercing sound of a spoon tapping a wine glass was heard by all who attended the party. It seems that Greg was trying to get the attention of everyone in his home, it's was most likely to unveil his experiment.

"Welcome everyone! It is time to finally show off my finished invention and I must say that this was possible thanks to all of your contributions. Everyone the shrinking device that you have all paid for is complete and I will demonstrate it to you all!"

The crowed applauded at news they were presented them. Johan was surprised to hear that Greg had made a shrink device, but he did not buy it. Yet he did worry about if this shrink device was real and functional, Greg and the guest can potentially rule the world if they were to use it the wrong way.

"I will ignore the boring details and will get down to the juicy stuff. Now everyone of you backwards fools, who wanted to use me and this brilliance of mine for your own selfishness, here is what you wanted. We all will shrink and never return to our normal lives, I hope you guys like crumbs, because that is all that you will be able to eat from now on."

The guest gasped at Greg's statement. some creamed insults at him and called him things like traitor and fool, some even charged at him, to prevent him from putting his plan into action. Johan was at a complete loss, he had no idea what was happening around him.

"Don't worry I will shrink with you, but don't think you can catch me. We will be shrunk in different areas of this floor, it has to do with the dispersing of our molecules and other boring stuff like that."

Greg pulled out a tablet from his jacket and quickly pressed some things on the screen, suddenly the first floor, glowed a bright neon green. Everyone was blinded and stunned by the light, Johan was hoping that this light was just for show and would not really shrink him or the other guest, but his hopes were to be dashed.

Johan was passed out for about an hour, he was slowly regaining consciousness. He slowly opened his eyes and began to rise to his feet. Johan's memory was as fuzzy as his sight, but slowly he started to gain his bearings and remember the events that led up to him being passed out on the floor. Johan's stomach began to turn violently, his insides were clearly affected by the shrinking process.

"Shrunk... Was I really shrunk?"

He looked around and to his dismay, he had realized that he was in Greg's living room, but everything was in a much larger scale. He franticly surveyed the large living room and fell to his knees in shock of the realization of his size. Upon observation he guessed that he was about only one millimeter tall, at this size even an ant can be considered a monster.

"That... That bastard really did it."

He looked in the distance and noticed a few of the guest a large distance away, he could hear them screaming and cursing. There were even a few screams coming from the glass coffee table above him. He couldn't believe that everyone was stuck in such a horrifying situation, he then realized something that made his heart stop, he suddenly felt ill thinking about what poor Emi was going through.

"Emi.. Emi! She must be scared, shrunk in her bed and here I am useless! I need to help her I need to help get her back to normal, along with everyone else here. I-I need to find Greg, I am sure he can undo this mess."

"IT'S SO QUIET DOWN THERE, I GUESS THAT MEANS THE PARTY IS OVER. LET ME SEE FOR MYSELF. I HOPE IT'S OVER SO I CAN GET SOME SNACKS."

Johan was in shock to hear the booming voice of a young female , he then heard large thumps coming down the stairs.

"It can't be... Could she have really not -"

"That is correct baby brother."

Johan turned around fast and looked at his brother sitting behind him. Johan ran and tackled Greg to the ground.

"What the hell?"

"It seems that the shrink device can shrink things over a large area, but it has a limit of how high up it can reach. The second floor was not reached and it seems that Emi was spared. A huge miscalculation on my part, but this will play out  better than I expected. I was just planning on everyone eventually dying of starvation and maybe even an unexpected pest, but Emi might end things faster and her presence will be sure to be very entertaining."

"Why did you shrink us?"

"Everyone here deserves to die, well not you and Emi, but you are a sorry excuse for a human with a sorry and boring life. I am doing you a favor, by having you die early and Emi would not be able to survive without me anyway, so why not have her die as well?"

"You're sick Greg, I want you to stop this at once! If you are so miserable and want to die then just kill yourself, but leave me and Emi out of it."

"Look in the distance little brother, the show is about to begin. let's see if my little girl can make me proud?"

Johan abandoned his attack on his brother and began to move under the gigantic sofa behind him along with Greg, it was one of the only places that he thought would be safe. Unfortunately the other guest had nowhere to hide only Johan and Greg were near a safe place, as if Greg planned where him and his brother would end up when shrunk.

The sound of Emi's thunderous foot falls were getting louder and felt like they were getting closer. Every time her foot made contact with the floor, it was like cracking thunder, the guest ran around franticly, knowing that a giant was going to appear from the stair case soon, then suddenly everybody stopped moving. Everyone looked up in awe and paralyzing fear of the young giantess who walked into the living room.

 

Terror Beneath Her Feet by Haloichigo
Author's Notes:

This Chapter is when things actually happen. Thanks to those who read the first, establishing chapter, now here is what you really want out of a giantess story... That is if you like violent crushing and feet. I hope you all enjoy this part... No this entire story, I am by no means a great writer, but hope my ideas are conveyed nicely to you guys.

________________________________________________________________________

Emi would normally be considered nothing more than a petite 13 year old girl, but compared to the many microns below her, she was a goddess, who stood miles tall in comparison to their miniscule frames.

She was wearing the new pajamas that Johan gave her, which consisted of pink and white striped pants, which looked a bit looked slightly large on her a white shirt with a pink heart in the center, and she sported no foot wear, she was walking around barefoot. She was more than likely barefoot to not ruin her pedicure job. Her finger and toe nails were also decorated and beautifully at that, They were light pink and the tips were painted white. It was obvious that her practice with her nail painting kit paid off, with a near professional job.

"DAD SAID I CAN COME DOWN WHEN THE PARTY IS OVER AND IT LOOKS OVER, MAYBE THEY WENT TO AN AFTER PARTY OR SOMETHING."

Emi raised her right foot to take an innocent step, but she was not aware of the tinies running around in a panic to escape her. The tinies cried for help and to be spared, but Emi was unaware of their existence and what her innocent strides would do to numerous human lives.

The fleeing tinies were overshadowed by the young girls descending foot. Her heel first came down like a mighty hammer. The people beneath her never stood a chance, they were instantly flattened into clumps of bloody paste. Next her sole began to fall. Her soles were slightly dirty and moist looking from sweat. The tinies looked up in awe at the gigantic sole blotched with tiny patches of dirt and speckles of sock lint, they couldn't believe that what they were looking at was a human foot, considering it was so massive and beyond anything they had ever witnesses, it was hard to believe that her foot was the instrument of their immanent doom.

Her soft soles landed on a few running and admiring tinies who were being effortlessly flattened beneath her. A woman screamed in horror as her husband who was admiring the sheer presence of the girls foot was being smashed under her sole. She could see every brutal detail of his death, looking straight up at the sole his face was smashed in by the her flesh. His bones cracked and his body folded in segments until he was smashed into the form of a thick red pool, but luckily for the wife she would not have to live with that image of her husband's death for long, since she would not be spared.

"HELP! PLEASE GOD HELP ME!" The woman screamed before she was pinned between the hard wood floor and Emi's sole. The woman could feel the immeasurable pressure of Emi's foot settling onto the floor. The woman's body was being plunged deeper soft flesh of Emi's titanic sole, the woman could no longer breath or see, while pinned beneath the mighty foot of the young girl. Soon the woman began to feel her body all at once flattening and burst around her, she began to tear in excruciating pain, but she would soon have the mercy of dying and escaping this pain. She then felt as if her face was being pushed back into her head, she then felt the strange sensation of her skull cracking and bursting all at one time, at this point she had died of shock, before she could feel her body smash into paste no more than a second later.

The ball of her foot landed gently on the floor, fleeing tinies were caught beneath the rolling ball of her foot and their once sturdy bodies were ripped apart and splattered like a crushed fruit with ease. Her elevated toes then started to fall. Her toes looked so soft that it would be inconceivable to think that anyone can be crushed by them, but unfortunately for the tinies this was not true. Her toes gently landed on the floor, smothering microns under her smooth flesh. The tiines were in disbelief that the moon sized meteors beating them into the ground were nothing more than the delicate toes of a normal human girl. Bodies were compacted under the meaty toes until they exploded into an unrecognizable mess decorating her toes with red splotches.

Some tinies were lucky enough to survive and were caught between her toes. They naively though that they were safe and that they would be let go as her toes spread apart leaving them alive on the floor, but they were wrong. Her toes settled into the floor, pushing her mighty digits together compacting the hopeful survivors between them. She then innocently curled her toes squishing the tinies into bloody pulps and pushing the gore deep into her pores.

Some were able to survive in the space between her toes and the ball of her foot. The tinies ran with all of their might hoping to escape the nightmare  of being unknowingly crushed by this young girl, then unexpectedly, Emi  slightly scrunched her toes in reflex. The tinies were swept up by her gigantic toes, where they were adhered to them along with dirt and mutilated bodies. Her toes made contact with the ball of her foot, grinding the so called safe tinies into formless paste. Emi could slightly feel the squirting of liquid between her toes and running beneath the ball of her foot.

"EWW! I FEEL SOMETHING SQUISHY."

Emi felt the felt the bodies of the tinies pop between and beneath her toes. She lifted up her foot, turning her sole toward her face and she inspected the entire underside of her foot. She noticed something beneath her foot, but didn't know that it was the remains and gore of humans, but she did notice a slight red leakage on her toes and smeared stains on the ball of her foot.

"EWW! I MUST HAVE CRUSHED A BUG, BUT I DON'T REMEMBER HAVING BUGS IN THE HOUSE."

Emi looked around the living room and noticed how much of a mess it was in.

"I GUESS IT WAS THE PARTY THAT ATTRACTED THEM, EVERYBODY WAS SO DIRTY THAT THEY ATTRACTED BUGS, WELL WHATEVER I AM SOOO HUNGRY."

Emi looked towards the glass coffee table and noticed that there was a bowl of tortilla chips and a bowl of nacho cheese. Emi licked her lips and walked toward her next meal.

"THIS LOOKS TASTY AND NACHO CHEESE YUM! YUM! YUM!"

Emi walked to the couch near the coffee table and bent over in a sitting position, oblivious of three tiny people who were in the path of her descending behind. The tinies didn't even run, knowing anything they did would be for naught. They just closed their eyes and waited as Emi sat on the them.

They were not killed instantaneously, they were pressed deep into the soft couch. They could feel their bones snapping and their bodies being crushed under the immense pressure of the giantess. Emi rocked her hips back and forth, settling herself comfortably into the couch. Her behind rocking back and forth, digging into the couch was fatal to the tinies under her, their frail bodies were shredded and grinded into the fibers of the couch, all the while Emi didn't notice a thing.

Emi looked at the food inspecting it's quality, just wanting to make sure that there was no dirt or bugs in it. She smiled, meaning that she was satisfied with the food, but her inspection was not thorough enough. She missed the poor tinies fighting to stay afloat in the ocean of nacho cheese.

"Help! Help us please!" Screamed an elderly man struggling to stay afloat in the gooey cheese. He waved franticly to the giantess, hoping to get her attention.

 

Yummy! by Haloichigo
Author's Notes:

Well here is the third chapter and if you like vore, then this might be what you were waiting for... well that is if you like hard vore, but come on did you really think I would write something gentle and soft. I also want to thank anyone who has left reviews on this story, I like hearing how people feel about the story and it makes writing it worth it.

________________________________________________________________________

"MMMM, I CANT WAIT TO EAT I AM STARVING."

Emi reached for a chip, but not just any chip, this chip had two tinies on it. The two tiny folk ran to avoid being crushed under Emi's thumb which she used along with her index finger to grab the chip, but both were not able to escape her mighty thumb. One of the tiny men tripped while running away from her thumb, he started to rise up, but it was too late, the tip of her thumb landed on the lower half of the tiny man, which was not initially a bad predicament, that was until she applied pressure to grasp the chip.

The lower half of his body was instantly crushed flat beneath the tip of Emi's enormous thumb. The tiny man screamed in agony as he felt his lower half flattening under the thumb of the giantess. Emi applied a bit more pressure to the tip of her thumb, so that she may better grasp the chip, which caused the tiny man's lower half to be brutally crushed into a gunk of muscle and bone.  The other tiny man looked in horror at the half crushed man screaming agony. The safe man was in shock of what he had just seen, but unknown to him the horror was far from over. He began to run , but suddenly he could feel the chips being lowered into the cheese.

Emi dipped the chip into the thick cheese. The running man looked in awe as a wave of cheese crashed into his tiny frame tiny man. Emi continued to dip the chip deep into the cheese and scooped up a large glob of cheese along with three unfortunate tinies in the process.

The three tinies scooped up thought they were safe, they rested on the surface of the bowl of cheese, thinking that they would not be taken, since they thought that Emi would just dip the chip, but they were wrong and underestimated the hunger of the young girl. She scooped up the cheese with the tinies on it, they could feel their bodies rising up as the chip was being lifted out of the bowl, they knew what was happening, but simply did not want to believe it.

The tinies screamed in panic as the chip rose up to Emi's gigantic face. They could see clearly that the young girl was immense in size, her lips alone made them realize how miniscule they were. The lips of the young girl covered their whole field of vision, even in their wildest dreams they could've never imagined something so gigantic and terrifying. Emi was supposed to be nothing more than a normal young girl, but to them she was comparable to a goddess. Emi stared at the chip analyzing how appetizing it looked, he stomach growled violently from hunger, which sounded monstrous to people of her size. She licked her giant lips, almost as to show her morsels that she was truly hungry for them. They could hear the gushing and snapping of saliva as her tongue swept across her lips. She then slowly opened her hungry maw, revealing the seemingly endless and moist cavern they would be thrown into. The tinies could smell her cool breath all around them and the smell was getting stronger as the chip began to move deeper into the girls mouth.

"Please don't eat me! I beg of you please don't eat me!" Cried a tiny teenage girl resting in the glob of cheese on the chip, hoping that her efforts might do something to prevent her imminent demise.

Emi shoved half the chip in her mouth and took a bite. The tinies looked in shock as her building sized pearly whites, lowered severing the chip in half. The chip to them was like a sturdy island, to see it easily guillotined in half, was almost a surreal sight. The half in her mouth landed on the center of her tongue. The tip of her tongue began to rise slightly to the roof of her mouth, causing the chip to slide down her tongue, the cheese began to roll off the chip, along with a few tinies who were trapped in the gooey liquid. Suddenly all rays of light dispersed as she shut her lips.

Her mouth was warm, damp, and smelled slightly minty, due to her brushing her teeth just a few hours ago. It was too dark for the tinies to make out anything around them, all they knew was that they were in the mouth of a gigantic 13 year old and that there was no chance of escaping their prison.

The gigantic tongue began to rumble, the muscle was convulsing and pushing the chip to the tip of her tongue and then the giant muscle shot up, pinning the chip to the roof of her mouth. The few tinies trapped on the cheese on her tongue looked in amazement, at the tongue that stood higher than even the tallest sky scraper. After applying some slight pressure with her tongue, the chip shattered. The tip of her tongue then scraped the roof of her mouth, loosening the chip and cheese free and fell to different places in her mouth. Emi then began to chew the chip with her gigantic teeth.

One of the tinies rolled on to molar. He looked up as the tooth above him rose into the sky, he realized that he was on the edge of her tooth and that he might be able to jump off to evade being chewed. He prepared himself mentally to jump but it was too late, the tooth came down, but he appeared to be okay. He was in a safe in a gap between her teeth and survived, but he was not in one piece, he didn't even notice that his right arm was bitten off. The tiny man screamed at the realization of his missing limb. Emi's teeth then began to grind against each other, the safe haven that the man was in was now as dangerous as any place on her tooth . The grinding and crunching of her teeth was loud and unsettling, her began to pray hoping he would be spared, but it was not meant to be, he was quickly crushed and grinded into mince meat. 

Emi continued to chew and slosh the chip and cheese around her mouth. The tiny girl who begged to be saved was caught in a torrent of saliva and cheese, that was stuck to the roof of the girls mouth when the tip of her tongue pinned it there. She cried and cursed god, for her situation. The tiny girl was young and had the whole world ahead of her, she decided to attended the party since she was interested in what her mother was investing her money into. She only wished that she could go back in time and just go to a movie with her friends, instead of being in the mouth of a hungry pre-teen.

Emi felt uncomfortable with the feeling of the gooey cheese resting on the roof of her mouth. Emi lifted the tip of her tongue and brushed it against the cheese on the roof of her mouth. The tiny girl trapped in the cheese could only see the gigantic tongue darting towards her. She screamed as the wet muscle swept against her tiny body. The slight pressure from her tongue delivered serious injury to the tiny girl. Her ribs were cracked and some even pierced through the exterior her body. The tiny girl began to vomit blood and wheeze uncontrollably, she could feel her consciousness fading away. She panicked at the fear of death, she knew she would die once she entered Emi's mouth, but she had no idea it would be this scary and painful. The only thing she could hope for was to die of shock, so that she would not have to endure any more pain. Suddenly she that her body and the cheese were slowly dripping onto the girls tongue.

The saliva and cheese prison was then loosened by Emi's tongue. The tiny girl rolled down the gigantic tongue along with a ton of saliva. The girl laid on her back, looking up at the roof of the young girls mouth. She didn't have a thought left in the world, except please let me go painlessly, soon her body ceased all functions and she passed away, luckily before she would have to suffer being sent into the gut of the giantess.

Emi was done with chewing her food and felt it was time to swallow it down. She began to swallow, her saliva gathered the contents of her mouth into a single area, where it was forcibly pushed down her esophagus. The tinies who remained alive were being compressed into the pool of mushy food and saliva that was trailing down her gigantic throat. They screamed with all their worth hoping the horror would end and they can survive, but of course is was far too late for any of them. They were being forced down by the muscles of her tight throat. All they could see was total darkness and feel their bodies flowing uncontrollably into the digestive system of the young girl. It would not be long before they are melted away by the bubbling acid of the giantess.

"THAT WAS YUMMY!"

Emi tossed the other half of the chip into her mouth, on it was two tinies, including the man whose bottom half was crushed by the young girls thumb. The crippled man was half dead, but was still able feel. He felt his body sliding down the rough chip, he held out his hand to the other man on the chip, hoping he would help him, but the other man simply ran away, knowing that there was no reason to waste his time saving a dead man.

Nevertheless there was no hope for any of the two tinies in her mouth. Emi's tongue violently tossed the chip onto her teeth and she then began to chew the chip between her mighty teeth. The men screamed as their bodies were mercilessly pulverized by the sky scraper sized teeth.

Johan could not see what was happening from where he was at, but he could hear the screams of the tinies on the coffee table, he also knew full well that Emi was unknowingly committing cannibalism. He felt disgusted at the thought of his young niece killing and eating innocent people, he could imagine how crushed she would be if she were to ever find out what she was doing.

"Greg... How can you do this? Why do this to these people and your family?"

"I am tired of your complaining baby brother, I would have rather talked to sis than you at this moment, shouldn't bitch as much as you. You know I did inviter her, but hell you know how that sorry sap Sissy is. Now that I think about it I am kind of glad that Sissy decided not to accept my invitation, she would tend to agree with you often. It would suck to have you and Sissy getting on my case, I mean your annoying enough, but that follower being here would piss me off."

"You invited our sister! You were going to shrink her like the rest of us?"

"Of course I was going to shrink her with us, her life is just as sad as the rest of ours. She is nothing more than a struggling writer, with no husband in her late thirties... Well at least that's how she describes herself, what a sorry sap."

"It's not your choice to decide if someone should die, because of their... Forget it! I already know my words are lost on you."

Emi picked up another chip and dipped the chip into the nacho cheese scooping up some more tinies. The tinies waved their arms and begged to the gigantic girl to spare them, however getting her attention was near to impossible. Emi could not hear them  or even notice them at their miniscule size.

The chip entered her wet, damp mouth, where the tinies were quickly and violently chewed and minced into paste between her teeth. Some tinies survived the execution of her gigantic teeth, just to eventually be swallowed and sent into the pit of the giantess, were they would be dissolved and become a part of  Emi.

Johan was horrified at the screams of the tinies being sent into Emi's mouth to be executed, he could not even imagine the terror of being sent into the mouth of a giantess and await to only be chewed or swallowed. Emi continued to eat and it seemed that she would not be full any time soon and that just meant that many more will suffer the fate of being sent into Emi's hungry mouth.

"Greg we need to stop this. She is eating people, we have to stop this before more people die and before... Before she ever notices what she is doing. Imagine how she would feel if she knew that she accidently ate and stepped on people? She will be crushed."

"Not as crushed as the people under her foot" he said with a smirk, he then began to giggle at his distasteful joke. "Trust me baby brother, you don't want me to undo the shrinking... Actually that might be more fun, I might consider it. You see this will allow me to see if something else works, something I was supposed to try anyway."

 

Johan didn't have a clue about what Greg was talking about. Johan was now worried even more than before, he wanted to grow back to normal size, but it seemed that Greg would still have his way somehow if he were to return everyone back to their normal size.

Greg looked up high at his gigantic daughter. He snickered as he heard the screams of another group of tinies as she dipped another chip into the cheese. The tinies on the chip, like all before them begged and attempted to get Emi's attention and like the others they were tossed into her mouth without a second thought and suffered a horrifying death.

Emi reached for another chip, but at that moment she heard the door bell ring. Greg was baffled by this turn of events. He had no idea who could actually be at the door. All of his guest came and the guest used their contacts and influence to make sure that no lawman would come by the house, even the countries satellites were not transmitting anything from the state just to hide the experiment. The power of Greg's guest were absolute and there should be no holes in their influence, so who could actually be at the door? Emi rose out of the couch and walked to the door.

"WHO IS IT?"

On the other side of the door Emi heard a familiar voice.

"Emi is that you? it's me, your aunt Sissy."

 

Terror of my unaware sister? by Haloichigo
Author's Notes:

I know it has been awhile, but I have been slowing down since I have not been getting much reviews and it feels like I am writing stories for no reason, but I am dedicated to this story and here is the next chapter and it introduces another older giantess, the shrunken house guest must survive, i hope you all enjoy. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Emi opened the door and hugged her aunt on site. Sissy is a red headed woman, with freckles, red framed glassed. She had a cute face, average figure but can be considered average to most people. Her redeeming quality was that she was well endowed with double Ds, which she hated to have for many reasons, one being unwanted stares. Personality wise Sissy was meek, reserved and was considered by all who know her as a negative Nancy.

"Aunt Sissy I thought you weren't coming? Dad said you were busy with work."

"I-I wasn't going to come and I thought about whether I should come for hours and well I decided that coming would be worth it if I could see you."

Sissy looked around at the dirt living room, she wondered where the partiers were and why was Emi home alone.

"Where is your dad? It seems weird that he would leave and let his home stay a mess like this and leaving you all alone is a big no."

"I think dad, uncle Johan and dad's friends left somewhere... I think they were all drunk and maybe went to party somewhere else."

Sissy's eyes lit up when she heard that the partiers were drunk, this meant that Greg had alcohol around the house and Sissy always welcomed a good drink or five. Yet she knew that she had to take care Emi at the same time, so she decided against drinking a lot, but unfortunately Sissy was a light weight and even a little bit of alcohol would knock her over the top.

"I am surprised to hear that your uncle came to your dad's party and worst he went off with your dad's creepy friends and left you alone *sigh*, well I guess us girls will hang out for a while."

Emi was happy to hear that she would be spending time with her aunt. Sissy took one step in the house and remove her plain flat shoes, revealing her nylon clad feet. Her feet were perfectly shaped; her toes were long, her nails were long and despite being covered in nylons, her chrome green pedicure nails shown through. Her sole are slender and she had great arches.

Despite being a negative, plain Jane she had some decent assets one was her ample breast, which she despised having and another was her model like feet.

"I'll go to the kitchen and get you something to drink." Emi said while running to the kitchen.

"U-um... Can you get me a... B-beer. I know I shouldn't ask that from you, but your aunt Sissy has had a hard week. I hope you don't think I am being irresponsible."

"Of course not, there is nothing wrong with you having a grown up drink."

Sissy let out a sigh of relief, glad that her niece doesn't see her as some irresponsible adult. She closed the front door behind her and began to walk towards the couch to rest. The tinies on the ground trembled as they felt the heavy vibrations caused by Sissy's thunderous foot falls. Most were unable to keep their balance and fell helplessly to the ground every time the giant woman took a step.

Johan stared up in awe of his gigantic sister walking towards the couch, he then heard the screams of panicking tinies in the distance. It took him a while to locate where the screams were coming from, but he eventually found the source. he gasped in horror as he saw a few shrunken party guest flailing in a piece of moist chewing gum on the floor. He then quickly remembered the drunk girl who he helped earlier dropped gum from her mouth.

Sissy was walking directly in the path of the gum prison. The tines could feel the foot falls booming louder and violently make the floor quake. They could only hope that Sissy either walks over the gum or notices it before stepping on it, but Johan could see by the distance of Sissy's steps that there was a good chance that she would step on the gum as opposed stepping over it.

The tinies screamed as they struggled to free themselves from the sticky trap. A young girl screamed in panic and ironically the panicking girl is Beth, the very same girl who dropped the gum from her mouth, not so long ago.

"Help me, someone please help me, I c-can't move my body. This is not right, this should not be happening to me." Said Beth as she struggled to free herself from the gum.

Beth could not believe that the gum that she was trapped in was the very same gum that she had been chewing during the party, this made her realize how miniscule she actually was. Beth struggled with all of her might to escape, but every bit of effort ensnared her tiny body even more into elastic substance. The moist gum caused by her very own saliva was serving as the instrument of her own doom.

Beth along with the other tinies trapped in the gum tried everything they can to escape. They tried to chew themselves free, shed their trapped clothing and even tried to use brute strength to push through the adhesive glob, but all their effort was for naught and to make matters worse, Sissy's shadow loomed over their tiny forms.

Beth looked up at the titanic figure coming closer to her. Sissy's large feet, pounded into the ground, sending shivers into every fiber of Beth's being. The tiny girl began to shake hysterically in fear, she couldn't control her body, for fear had taken every part of her. Her breathing became hard and uncontrollable, tears rolled down her shivering face and she couldn't help from peeing all over her slender legs. She knew that death loomed over her and that there was nothing she can do to stop it.

"Look down you stupid bitch! What kind of freaking idiot steps in gum?! Look down! Look down! Come on... Please, I don't want to die like this."

Beth begged for all that she was worth, but Sissy could not hear her cries for help. Unfortunately for Johan he could hear Beth's pleas to survive. He clenched his fist in frustration, knowing that he could do nothing to save the poor girl from his gigantic sister. Sissy's right foot elevated high above the gum prison, the tinies screamed and waved their tiny arms, hoping to get her attention.

The tinies looked up in awe of the nylon foot covering their entire view of the ceiling with its imposing presence. They could not believe the enormity of the woman standing before them. The woman would be considered by normal means no bigger than an average sized woman, but to them she was large enough to even dwarf the largest skyscraper they had ever seen.

Sissy's foot began fall as if in slow motion. The tines looked up as the gigantic toes of the giantess descended upon them, their hearts dropped knowing that they would soon be crushed beneath the toes of this woman who was unaware of their very existence. First the ball of her foot planted itself into the floor, right in front of the discarded piece of gum. The ball of her foot setting into the hardwood floor, sent a shock of seismic force through the tines as well as a blast of hot, sweaty air.

To a normal sized person there would appear to be no foul odor or dampness from Sissy's foot, but to the tines at their size could perceive things that people of normal size would not be able to catch on to. At their size, the tines could see sweat stains on her nylons and they could smell the pungent aroma of her slightly sweaty feet enveloping their tiny bodies.

The smell of Sissy's foot was pure torture to the tiny party guest, especially Beth, who couldn't help from gagging to the point vomiting all over her stylish dress. Some of the tinies happily welcomed death to escape the torture of Sissy's moist smelling toes and they would soon get their desire. Sissy's foot rolled on the ball of her foot raising the massive sole and arch of her foot, which caused her toes to curl towards the gum. The pads of her second and middle toe were right above the chewed gum and made impact quicker than it took for the tines to even let out a scream.

Sissy's gigantic toes planted into the sticky gum. Beth and the others were completely surrounded by the Sissy's soft, massive, smelly digits. Beth could feel her body being violently pushed back first into the gum, by the toes of the giantess. She could feel every part of her body being adhered into the adhesive glob, she was a prisoner of her very own gum and could only wait to be crushed by the toes of the titanic sized woman.

As Sissy's toes settled into the gum, the pads of her toes began to spread and adjust due to the weight of her body being placed them. This caused the gum to spread and for the moisture of her toes to be pushed from her pours, soaking her microscopic victims in the salty liquid freshly perspired from her gigantic toes. The warm sweat felt boiling hot to the tinies beneath her. Sissy had no idea that beneath her toes people were, drowning, boiling and being crushed all at the same time. It would be impossible for her to comprehend how much devastation was being caused by her innocent step.

The seams of Sissy's nylons were like thick, huge cables compared to the tinies, it was almost surreal to the tiniest to see that the stitching of nylons were this huge and visible to them. The seams cut through the flesh of some of the tinies, like a whip on a frail back. Beth was lucky to avoid being sliced by the giant seams of Sissy's nylons, but she would still suffer and die like all the tinies trapped in the gum.

Beth screamed in pure terror as she felt the middle toe of the giantess crushing her fragile body flat. The simmering sweat cascaded all over her body, turning her fair skin red. The overwhelming aroma Sissy's toes put her through agony comparable to being trapped in a  gas chamber. She was hoping that everything that happened to her was a nightmare, but this was her unfortunate reality. Beth's bones began to shatter and her skin began to rip apart from the immense pressure being placed on her body. She could taste the saltiness of blood spewing from her screaming mouth, the lower half of her body was crushed into the gum. Beth had no idea that dying could be as scary and painful as it was. Her body than instantly burst into paste that seeped into the gum.

The others had also met their demise. Some drowned from the hot sweat, others were severed in two by the seams of her nylons and most were crushed flat by Sissy's slender toes. Sissy felt disgusted, she could feel as her toes pressed into the discarded gum laying on the floor. She lifted her toes, the gum stretched from the floor to her rising toes. She could not notice the dismembered remains of bodies trapped in the gum.

Johan looked toward the floor frustrated, he knew that no one would have survived being stepped on by his gigantic sister and if anyone had survived, they would die in the gum eventually. Greg made these people out to be bad people, but he was still horrified to see people die by the hands of people he loved. Johan then looked towards Sissy who examined her foot, to see what she had stepped on.

"EWWW! DID I JUST STEP ON GUM? YOUR FATHER AND HIS FRIENDS ARE A DIRTY BUNCH. NOW I HAVE TO REMOVE MY NYLONS... I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO THROW THEM OUT AS WELL."

Sissy walked toward the couch unaware a group of shrunken people unfortunate enough to be in her direction. The tiny group of people ran screaming in fear of being stepped on by the gigantic nylon clad feet closing in on them.

"Please just look down, you are going to kill us!" Said a tiny elderly man running as fast as his old legs can take him.

The pungent smell of the sweaty nylons was getting stronger and stronger with every incredible stride of the titanic woman. The tinies were surrounded by the gigantic shadow of the woman's foot  looming over them, they all felt that the gigantic foot will be their end. The gigantic foot came down fast, Johan turned away from the scene, not wanting to see any more people crushed by his sister. fortunately for most of the tiny crowd most were spared from being crushed, but there were a few unlucky souls that were smashed into mush beneath the heel of her foot.

The survivors cheered, glad that they had survived, despite a few of their own being brutally crushed. Sissy continued to walk towards the couch until her eyes were drawn to a group of color dots moving behind her heel. She stopped moving and stared at the dots for awhile trying to decipher what they were, though she had an obvious idea of what she was looking at. She adjusted her glasses to make sure she was seeing what she thought she was seeing.

"Does she see us? Can she actually see us? This means we're saved... right?" Said an overjoyed woman.

"JUST GREAT, FIRST GUM ON THE FLOOR AND NOW THE FLOOR IS INFESTED WITH BUGS. THIS PLACE IS SO DISGUSTING I FEEL BAD FOR EMI"

The tiny crowd froze in terror, for a second they thought that there was a glimmer of hope, but now the giant woman towering above them did not see them as humans in distress, but nothing more than bugs invading a home. Yet who could blame her, no normal person would think that these specs were human over the obvious assumption of them being bugs.

"I DON'T THINK I WILL BE COMFORTABLE KNOWING THESE PESTS ARE AROUND. I GUESS I HAVE NO CHOCE BUT TO GET RID OF THEM, SORRY LITTLE BUGS, BUT YOU WONT BE AROUND MUCH LONGER."

 

Extermination by Haloichigo
Author's Notes:

Would love comments, almost 14K reads and 12 comments.

This is a new chapter with with Sissy causing hell for the shrunken party guest. More feet action and some breast action will finally happen in this chapter. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and have been enjoying the story. 

________________________________________________________________

The tinies did not wait around for Sissy to act, they began to scatter and scurry. Sissy had to constantly adjust her glasses to not lose focus on the spec like bugs beneath her. The tines were running for their lives, they were pushing their bodies to the limit making strides that they had never done before, it was truly an example of the human will to live. The tinies figured that they will escape her in no time, but to Sissy it seemed like the tinies had hardly moved an inch, heck she could hardly tell that they were even moving. One of the tiny men looked back and had seen the shocking realization of how far they really ran. he stopped when he realized that Sissy's gigantic heel was still towering behind him, he could hardly imagine that his efforts amounted to absolutely nothing.

  Sissy let out a sigh almost feeling guilty about what she was going to do. She raised her left foot no more than an inch from the hard wood floor and slowly positioned her foot above the crowed of bugs. The simple movement of her foot being position above them endangered the lives of the scurrying people. The slight movement of her foot, blasted the tinies with a burst of air caused by the movement of her foot. As long as the human body is surrounded by air , we always push a miniscule amount of it with the movements of our bodies, but in most cases it is never noticeable by other people, the fact that this ordinarily trivial phenomenon was equal to a natural disaster to them made them realize her enormity.

"Holy Shit! This can't be happening! How can just her foot moving cause that much wind? How fucking small are we?" Screamed a young man as he was flung by the blast of sweat smelling wind caused by the movement of Sissy's foot.

Sissy's foot slowly began to descend on the microscopic crowd. The people ran for their lives grasping to any hope of survival, despite the ball of the gigantic foot right above their heads, looming like a guillotine about to execute. The smell of her sweaty nylon foot was overpowering, hindering the tinies ability to run since most could not do so without gagging violently.

Johan look in horror that once again that he could not help his fellow tinies in need. He could have went into the open and screamed to get his sisters attention, but he was struck with the fear of her thinking that he was just another bug and incur her wrath.

Sissy's toes were completely overshadowing to poor tinies fighting for their lives. Their whole view of the sky was the damp, smelly nylon toes slightly scrunching above their tiny frames. Every scrunch loosened crumbs and other dirt adhered to her nylons, by stepping on the dirty floor of the house. Cookie crumbs and compacted dirt rained from her toes like tiny meteors, fortunately they were not fatal to the tines, but instead hindered the escape they were never going to make anyway.

Sissy decided to waste no more time, she already felt bad about what she was going to do and would have rather end their suffering swiftly, but deep inside she was feeling a rush that she had never felt before. she was the type to always feel powerless and small, but now she was big and strong, she did not understand or even notice these feelings as they were developing, but she would after this single step.

Her foot quickly came down, landing on the bugs. They were all being compressed beneath the soft toes of the giantess. Bodies were being brutally crushed under the weight of the colossal woman. Limbs were being flattened, skulls splattered like a watermelon dropped from a skyscraper. Bones and organs tore through the sides of compressed bodies. Strands of the nylons severing bodies into equal pieces and their fragile skin was being bathed in the hot pungent sweat of the gigantic toes. It was a gruesome event taking place beneath her toes and she was unaware that the death she was causing was to human beings and not bugs as she assumed.

"Strange that feels pretty good, it's like some kind of massage. I wish they were a bit bigger so I could feel them better against my foot."

Sissy rocked her foot side to side, making sure to crush every single bug beneath her. She added pressure making sure that every last pest was crushed instantly and flat. She couldn't help but love the strange feeling the bugs bursting and being flattened beneath her mighty foot.

"I kind of feel bad about doing that, but... Well it felt good. *sigh* this is why I don't have a husband, I am just too much of a freak."

"Don't say things like that aunt sissy." Emi said while holding a bottle of vodka in her hand.

Emi and Sissy sat on the couch and Sissy began to remove her nylons. Her freed toes wiggled and she let out a breath of relief to be able to relax after her long journey. Emi passed her aunt the full bottle of vodka, Sissy as a bit baffled, considering she just wanted a beer.

"Emi, I can say that I am pretty happy that you don't know the difference between beer and hard liquor. A girl your age shouldn't know about such things, I am proud of you in that sense. Promise me that you will never drink when you get older."

"I promise... at least I will try to."

"Good girl" Sissy said while gently patting her nieces head.

Sissy began to drink the vodka straight from the bottle, she stopped as soon as she felt her throat burning. She immediately began to feel the effects of the alcohol in her system, she decided to stop, so that she would not be too drunk to care for Emi.

"I think I drank too much, I need some food in my system to absorb some of the alcohol."

"Food? I have chips and nacho cheese, it's really, really yummy."

"Chips and nacho cheese, that does sound really yummy Emi, I would love to have some."

Just a while ago, the hungry Emi had a snack that cost the lives of many tinies that were stranded on the chips and trapped in the cheese, but not all were ingested into the young girl. There were a few fortunate people who were spared from the cruel fate suffered by their fellow microns who were eaten alive. The survivors talked and plotted among themselves to plan an escape and survive the night, but in an instant their hopes for survival was crumbling as they heard that the larger giantess would be eating as well.

"This can't be! This is not fair... We already survived, we should not have to go through this!" Protested a nicely dressed man stranded on a chip.

"No! Please, I don't want to be eaten!" Screamed a hysterical woman trying to keep float in the gooey nacho cheese.

Sissy reached for a chip, her hands were unsteady due to the alcohol taking an effect on her body. She was able to grip a chip between the tips of her index finger and thumb, which had three tiny men hanging on to it. The tinies suddenly fell flat on the chip, unable to move due to the chip's quick ascension to the full lips of the woman. When they stopped they were able to gain their bearings and then they looked up at an amazing and frightening site.

They stared in awe at the lips of the titanic woman. Her lips were nearly larger than any sky scraper they had ever seen in their lives. Their puny frames compared to her lips was like a pebble compared to mountain. They knew they were tiny, but had no idea how truly small they actually were until this moment. All they can think about was being sent behind the gigantic lips and being chewed by the sharp enormous teeth of the woman or being swallowed and sent into her body to die a painful death bathing in digestive fluids. No matter how it would happen they knew their lives were over.

The chip was slowly moving closer to Sissy's lips then all of a sudden, the chip began to crack between her fingers. The tipsy giantess was having difficulties controlling her strength, she was quickly being influenced by the alcohol . The chip broke into pieces and rained down on to her revealed cleavage. The tinies bounced on the gigantic breast, two of the tinies were injured from the fall, while the other died instantly from the fall splattering on her gigantic tit. Sissy could slightly feel the tiny man pop on contact with her skin.

Sissy's breast were already considered large by normal standards, but compared to the two tinies on them, they were larger than life, they could only see the vast valley of flesh, her breast was like a whole new world to them. They were both in pain from the fall and glad they had lived unlike their fellow tiny.

Sissy was surprised about what she had done and quickly decided to clean herself off. She swept her hand across her ample breast. One tiny man was unfortunate enough to be in the path of her gigantic pinky sweeping the crumbs. He looked in fear of the gigantic finger that was about to bulldoze him into a flattened mess.

He lifted himself up and began to run as fast as his little legs could take him, but he secretly knew that he would never make it out of this situation in one piece. His legs were hurt from the fall and to make things worse, it was hard for him to get a good footing running on Sissy's soft breast. His legs would plunge and sink into the squishy flesh of the giantess, reducing his speed and making it harder for him to fun. He kept running until he tripped flat on his face.

The man laid on the soft flesh of Sissy's breast, this was something that could be considered a dream come true for some, but not under the circumstance. This tiny man was in the path of the pinky that stood before him like a sky scraper swinging at break neck speed, he couldn't even make a scream or take a single breath as the finger quickly broke and flattened his body into a pulp that smeared on her finger tip.

The other man on Sissy's breast was not in an any better situation than the man bulldozed by Sissy's finger. The man was located on her right breast sliding slowly between her cleavage. He looked down into the bottomless cavern of flesh and knew that if he fell between her breast that it would be the end of him.

He tried his best to get a good grip of the tight flesh, but it was nearly impossible for him. He felt himself sliding inch by inch between the mountainous breast that surrounded his tiny form. Meanwhile Emi was showing off her Manicured nails to her aunt, wanting to show off her work. Sissy made slight movements so that she can have a better view of her nieces decorated nails, unfortunately every subtle movement made Sissy's large breast sway and giggle, which spelled bad news for the man struggling not to fall in between her breast.

Every small giggle of the gigantic breast was like an earthquake to the micro man. The violent quaking was too much for the tiny man to handle, gripping Sissy's skin was already a difficult task, but the swaying of her gigantic breast add further difficulty that he didn't need. He could not hold on for any longer, but he knew that if he were to let go that he would fall between her gigantic breast and either be crushed beneath them of trapped there until he would die of one of various reasons, such as her taking a shower and he falls into the bath tub to his death, or stuffs her breast with an object like a cell phone and kill him. he didn't want to fall, but there was nothing he could do about it. His hands lost its grip on her flesh.

 He began to slide down the valley, which between Sissy's immeasurable cleavage. All the light began to fade as he slid deeper into darkness. The walls of flesh around him began felt like it was closing in, but in reality he was falling deeper into her cleavage to the point where the two breast were touching. The space around him felt tight, he struggled to move, but like quick sand, the more he struggled, the more he began to sink into the soft flesh.

Emi was happy receiving praise from her aunt about how well a job she did with painting her own nails, suddenly Emi became distracted. She was engrossed at the size of her aunts breast. Emi had never seen breast like Sissy's outside of a magazine or a movie, she could help but to be interested.

"So big" Emi said almost in a trance while pointing at her aunts breast.

"W-what... They, well they are big, but... Don't listen to guys when you get older about big breast. These things are not that great to have."

Emi quickly stretched out her arm and cupped Sissy left breast and quickly began to squeeze.

"They are really soft almost like pillows or something, you are very lucky aunt sissy. I hope I grow like you did."

Sissy blushed as Emi groped her breast. Emi continued to squeeze and rub her breast, like a horny teenager. Sissy began to breath hard and let out a few low pinch moans. Sissy wanted Emi to stop, but the groping by her niece felt quite pleasurable to her, but unfortunately for the tiny man between her breast, her pleasure would be his pain.

The tiny man was being smothered and crushed between the mountainous breast. He felt his body completely flattening between the breast of the giantess and he began to scream bloody murder. His body was breaking and being ripped into paste every time Emi playfully pushed Sissy's breast together. The man screamed until blood gushed from his mouth. He was unable to speak or even breath. Sissy's low pinch moans were loud and piercing for him especially at his current size. Her fast pounding heart was loud and sent brutal shockwaves through his body , but soon the painful loud noises started to go silent and his vision began to fade to black. His senses were going away along with his mashed up body. He could only hope that he would lose all feeling in his body before death, but fate was a cruel mistress. The tiny man felt as his body was flattening to paste, before his puny body exploded into a geyser of viscera.

 

Pleasure that kills by Haloichigo
Author's Notes:

I know it has been a while, but here is the newest chapter and the first chapter with both Emi and Sissy destroying some tiny lives, so i hope you enjoy what they do and continue to follow this story til the end.

_______________________________________________

Johan could hardly take the thought of being so helpless. First it was his niece, now it was his intoxicated sister. All he could do was stay in a safe place as Emi and Sissy was killing off every shrunken person at the party.

"I don't get it Greg, why kill these people who helped you?

Greg was fiddling with his tablet, until he heard Johan's question. He looked up with a smirk on his face.

"Those guys, well they are not exactly nice people, if you catch my drift? These guys are part of a group called the root society, they are the ones conspiracy theorist always rave about. It has been suspected that there is a group that rules the country from the shadows and the root society are those people."

"You can't be serious. That means that these guys really were going to use your shrink device to rule the world."

"Don't feel so bad for them now right? This group has so much influence that no one will come here to stop my experiment, even satellites are not reading anything going on currently in this state. You see shrinking wasn't their only objective, they wanted to test something else and didn't want the government to interfere no matter what, so whatever goes down will not make it to any main branch of the government for a long time."

"So these guys could do whatever they wanted with no interference? These guys truly were powerful and influential, but this still doesn't give you the right to do what you are doing."

"Johan I am going to take advantage of the fact that no one can interfere with my experiment and go all out. Soon things will really get out of hand."

Greg began to press a few icons on his tablet. Johan looked, confused about what his brother was planning. But while Greg plotted below, high above a group few tiny guest in the were to be at the mercy of Emi and Sissy's actions.

Sissy moaned in pleasure every time she feel Emi's small hands pressing into her huge breast. Emi had no idea why her aunt was making such noises, but she decided not to ask, she was having fun playing with her aunts soft ample breast.

" They feel so nice, they are like a combination of fluffy and firm. I have never felt anything like these before, I hope I can grow as big as you."

Sissy's mind was flooded with mixed feelings. For one she had never been touched the way she was ever before and she loved the way it felt to have someone grope and have their way with her breast, but on the other hand the one unknowingly pleasuring her was her young niece. Sissy wanted to tell Emi to stop, but every time she tried she was struck with a new euphoric feeling.

Sissy tried to convince herself that what she was feeling couldn't be pleasure, for it would be wrong to be pleasured by her niece, but her body didn't lie about how she felt. She could feel her nipples erecting and pressing into Emi's palm. She felt her nether regions begin to moisten and her whole body heating up, meanwhile both her and Emi were ignorant of a group of tines planning their survival below them.

A group of five shrunken men were hiding under the table that the giantess were partaking food from. Their goal was to get past the feet of the two giantess and acquire shelter under the couch. They have been traveling to their destination ever since Emi walked down the stairs and have hardly made a dent in the distance they needed to traverse. They were in disbelief of how long it was taking for them to travel a distance that could be considered insignificant in their normal sizes.

"I can't believe this! It's like the distance from us to the couch is infinite." Said a middle aged man, slightly out of breath from constantly running.

Suddenly they could hear the heavy piercing sound of Sissy's sexual moans. The men looked up, but see anything past the knees, let alone the shins of the giant girls.

"Sounds like things are getting hot and heavy up there, it's pretty hot." Said a young tanned man, as he tried to get a good view of the spectacle Emi and Sissy were putting on.

"It's not hot, those girls are murderers. We need to get past them by any means and take refuge under the couch." Said a think, lanky, bespectacled man.

The men had a plan, a good one at that, but it was a nearly impossible plan to carry out. Emi and Sissy's bare feet were colossal compared to the tiny men, they were small enough to even be crushed by a ridge of anyone of their toes. If they were to ever get into a tight spot and their lives were to be threatened by the feet of the two girls there would be no way for the men to escape with their lives.

"You young fellas, are not the brightest bunch are you?" Said an elderly man, as he slowly sat on the floor.

The bespectacled man gave the old man a dirty look "What do you mean by that, are you saying our plan to escape is flawed? There may be risk, but it will ensure our survival."

"Listen young man, if we continue to move towards those feet we will surely die a painful death. Even the smaller of the two girls have toes that are comparable to that of mountains and she is the small mind you again. These girls are far too large to take such a risk, especially when we already have a safe spot right where we stand. We are directly under the center of the table, the only reason we would be killed is if one of them decided to vacuum under this table, but that will be unlikely to happen anytime soon. They will most likely go to the police in a few hours to find Greg and his brother. When they are gone we will rush to the couch, but it's suicide to attempt such a task when those colossal feet are in our way.

The all came to the conclusion that the old man was right. They felt that they were better off where they stood as oppose to face the danger of the gigantic feet blocking their path. The girls would eventually have to leave, when they realize Greg and Johan is missing, so they should just wait until that time, but unfortunately they never accounted for what would happen next.

Sissy was in a state of elation, her nieces small, gentle hands embraced a responsive area of her breast. Her whole body was coursing with pleasurable sensations that pulsated through every part of her body. Emi didn't understand what was happening to her aunt, but she was interested in what was happening to her. Emi continued to caress and press deeper into her aunts bosom, seeking to understand why Sissy's body was reacting the way it was.

Sissy's eyelids fluttered, drool rolled down her full lips and her body began to tense up, due to her intense arousal. Sissy knew what was happening to her, it was an experience she had felt many a time before, alone in her home, with her fingers sloshing through her sex. She knew she was close to climax, but was conflicted on whether she should stop the grope fest and keep her dignity, or let a 13 year old girl get her off.

"Emi! Emi, I am about to cum."

"Come where?"

"Never mind... Just... Just don't stop. Squeeze harder, dig deeper, play with me as you please."

Sissy had chosen the later of her moral choices and had decided to throw her dignity out the window and not only let Emi, but instruct her on how to make her climax. Emi was confused, but decided to follow her aunts instructions and perform as Sissy desired.

The heavy moans boomed through the ears of the tiny men taking shelter under the table, they could not see above the knees of the gigantic girls, but knew that something both sexual and odd was taking place. The tan man tried his hardest to get a look at the incestuous behavior taking place above him, but that is when he noticed something horrifying. Sissy's body was reclining and the lower half of her body was sliding off of the couch, this was happening due to Sissy's body tensing up from her overly pleasured body on the verge of a powerful orgasm.

Sissy was one of the rare females who actually tensed up enough to curl her toes from a pleasurable experience, which spelled doom for the five men hiding below. Sissy's leg muscles tightened and caused her legs to straighten and stretch out below the table. The bare heel of her right foot glided across the dirty floor, ripping through crumbs and dirt that stood many times bigger than the tiny men. Watching the building sized corn chip crumbs, become instantly reduced grainy dust was a dreadful sight for the microns. They wondered what would happen to them, if something several times bigger than them was destroyed as if it was nothing.

The bespectacled man turned to the elderly man who instructed the men to stay in place. "You said we would be safe!"

"Fool if we kept going we would be in the same situation! This... This is it for us, we never really stood a chance. I am just sorry that you younger men are going to die so early, but hell we tried to control the world with this power and now that power will cause our death... I just wish I could've killed Greg before dying."

The tanned man was not ready to accept death so easily, he began to run for all he was worth, but reality hit him hard when he noticed the gigantic shadow of Sissy's gigantic foot looming above his miniscule form. Her toes were far past the tiny men, her toes seemed to be miles ahead of them, while her sole was right above them, like a flesh colored sky. The tanned man did not understand how huge these girls were compared to them, but now he could see how horrifyingly huge Emi and Sissy were compared to them. His legs stopped moving and he stood in place, dripping in a cold sweat. He was not a man who was willing to accepted death, but knew that there was no escape from it. He knew that he would be crushed by this woman and she would never know it. He would not be felt or noticed, not even by an ant crawling past her foot.

The bespectacled man looked up in disbelief of large Sissy's foot was. He looked up, thinking about how much Greg's size changing technology could've made him a more powerful man than he already was. He could of had rival companies and politicians in fear and bend to his will, but now him, one of the most powerful men in the country would be smeared under the foot of some nobody.

"Damn that Greg! The country... The world... It was supposed to belong to the root society, we had it all! I refuse to die like a bug to this bitch."

The smell of Sissy's damp sole was becoming stronger and stronger as her sole was descending upon the tiny men. A few of them screamed as they saw the powerful sole consume their whole perspective of the world around them, then in an instant the soft pale sole pressed on to their tiny bodies.

Their bodies were being compacted under the clammy sole of the giant woman. The pain of being crushed alive was an excruciating experience for the group, even the more calm ones who accepted their fate were screaming and crying like children. Sissy moaned in pleasure to Emi's touch, but she then felt a tingling sensation beneath her sensitive foot, she thought to herself that the sensation was similar to when she crushed the crowd of bugs earlier.

She applied more pressure to her foot before sliding her foot back toward the couch, grinding and dragging the tiny bodies beneath her foot. Their weak bodies were being pressed into the wood floor as their bodies were dragged violently toward the couch, ripping their flesh and tearing their weak muscles into shreds. The microns screamed in unbearable pain of being crushed, ripped apart by the beautiful foot of the unaware woman. Their mangled bodies were being buried into the soft wet sole of the woman and she was loving the strange feeling, even though she didn't know exactly what she was feeling at the moment.

Sissy let out a high pinch moan as she felt the bodies popping beneath her, she had no idea that the pleasure to the sole of her foot were the bones and organs gushing from the gashes of human bodies, while those bodies were being crushed into nothing beneath her foot.

"Something feels good, beneath my foot, It must have be some more bugs being crushed under me."

"Bugs? I had a feeling there was bugs around here, I am sorry about how messy my house is aunt Sissy."

At the corner of Emi's eyes she noticed something unusual on the table. She fixed her eyes on what seemed to be specs of dirt. She stopped touching her aunt, which disappointed Sissy, to further analyze the specs gathered on the table. She came in close and focused on the cluster of dirt and noticed that the dirt was making slight movements. She also noticed that the slight movements were in separate directions, meaning that air was not moving the specs, but the specs were indeed alive.

"I think I found some of the bugs on the table, this is so gross. I need to get rid of them and fast."

The tiny crowed of people looked up in awe of the gigantic eye locking onto them, they could not believe that this was the eye of an innocent 13 year old girl. They hoped the girl would recognize them as humans and come to their aid, but there hopes quickly shattered when Emi came to the obvious yet wrong conclusion that the group of people were bugs. The crowd knew what that meant for them. They scurried in a panic, not wanting to be killed by the young girl.

Emi lowered her pinkie finger above the crowd and slowly began to lower the tip on to their helpless bodies, pressing a few of them into the glass table. She applied pressure which instantly crushed many , while others were able to survive, being pinned by the softer part of her finger tip. Emi then rolled the tip of her finger side to side, smashing the survivors under her finger as well as a small number of the fleeing crowd into paste. She could slightly feel the sensation of the individual bodies being crushed one by one into a bloody mess between the prints of her finger tip.

The survivors ran as the saw Emi's finger tip plunge into the crowd of microns like a meteor. They could hear the crunching and breaking of human bodies beneath Emi's finger. They looked up in horror as Emi's finger began to angle until her nail made contact with the table. The pink French tip nail was thick as a building and many stood many times larger than the microns, they were not even able to see the cuticle beyond her smooth polish nail. Her finger began to move in the direction of the fleeing tinies, her nails were like a blunt blade running through the gathering of tines. Their bodies were instantly ripped into shreds by her nail. Some survived the initial assault, but were left in pieces and would not last even 30 seconds longer due to substantial blood loss, shock and organ failure.

Emi smiled as she was the crowd of black dots were  being turned into smears of liquid across the table. She felt absolute power that with just the use of a single finger, no a single finger nail that she was able to end the lives of many pest invading her home. She lifted her pinky from the crowd and slowly inserted it into her mouth. She was ingesting the gore that she had just caused, the crowd thought that the girl was sick for eating what she thought was bugs, but eating wasn't her goal. She actually placed her finger in her mouth to coating it in a thick film of saliva. She pulled the finger out her moth which resulted in a large popping sound, then gently lowered the tip of her moist finger on to the gathered specs.

The microns tried to run, but none were able to escape her. Many were crushed instantly by the wet finger, while others were hopelessly adhered to the sticky glob running down her finger tip. She then lift her finger toward her eyes so that she may further inspect the bugs she had captured and crushed, this proved to be fruitless as she could not even make out the shape or details of the supposed bug. She was disappointed that she could not even make out what they were, but didn't want to waste any more time with their existence.  She began to move the tip of her pinkie toward the tip of her thumb and press them together, while rubbing them against each other.

Some tines were crushed by the pressing of the two finger tips, while the survivors were quickly and violently killed by her fingers rubbing against one another, grinding their bodies into liquid that quickly mixed into the saliva covering her finger.

"It seems that I got all of them, at least they are gone before they made babies and made more bugs in the house."

Sissy had wished that she was able to crush the bugs beneath her feet, but found it entertaining to see Emi display such cruelty toward the bugs. Johan knew that people had died once he heard that Emi found bugs, the reality of people dying at the hands of people he loved was eating away at him.

"Greg, please end this."

"Sure baby brother. You see all my party guest are all dead, I have a pulse signature on all that were affected by my shrinking and there are only two left. Well time to get us back to normal and test out something."

"Test out what? Actually I don't want to know, just no more of your experiments, people are dead, let's just stop this."

"Baby brother, do you know why satellites are fixed so they can't see the location of the experiment, no this entire state? Of course you don't, well you see there was a horrible woman who was a guest of this party and she wanted to test the growth function of my experiment. With this state off the grid, she could grow and no one around the world would know. I will like to try this out now. I mean I worked so hard to allow large bodies to survive and move in our gravity as well as provide energy so that oxygen would not be needed, I want to see if this all works"

"What the hell do you mean?"

"You see how small we are compare to Emi and Sissy? Well that size difference is still going to exist, but instead we will be normal sized... Still don't get it?"

"You can't mean?"

"Yes! They will be the largest living things this planet would ever see and might be the last thing anybody ever sees. If let's say for example if we are 1/10,000 of our natural size, they will be grown 10,000 times their natural size. The end of the world is about to happen, but who knew it would be because of two titanic females, well enough talk, let the growth begin."

Johan ran to stop his brother, but it was too late, he had fiddled with his tablet and a light, similar to the one that had shrunk the party guest consumed him, along with Greg, Emi and Sissy.

"This can't be, if they grow, but retain the same size difference they currently have, then everything... everything will be crushed by them in no time. This is it... Greg you just screwed the world." 

 

Miles High and Unaware by Haloichigo
Author's Notes:

This chapter is the first chapter with Emi and Sissy as actuall giantess and don't worry the story remains unaware. It took me a while to think of how to aproach this chapter and what to add. How the people of the city should react and how the earth would physicaly take the weight of these giant girls were things I needed to consider. I would love comments on how I am doing with this story, since comments motivate me to actually write. i hope you all enjoy this chapter and continue to read this story.

___________________________________________________________

Emi and Sissy were enjoying their time together, especially Sissy who was almost given the pleasure of long overdue sexual release. Emi was enjoying playing with her aunt Sissy as well as killing the pest she discovered on the table. This fun lasted until the girls were engulfed in a blinding light.

The two girls had no idea what was happening to their bodies or that they were being transported to the shore line of the state they resided in. The girls heard various sounds that they couldn't make out, one of the sounds was familiar to that of a crowd of people screaming, then they blacked out, for what seemed like only a few seconds.

Emi awoke laying on her chest, she had no idea what had happened to her. She then felt sick in her stomach, which was due to the enlarging of her normally petit body. Her vision was blurry and she couldn't make out her surroundings, not that she could even if she wanted to. She began to rub her eyes, hoping to improve her vision. In a few seconds her vision was beginning to clear up and the pain in her stomach subsided.

Before Emi rose, the world below her was in a chaotic mess due to the growing of the two girls. It was a seemingly ordinary Friday night, which was mundane at best, but mundane beat a night of turmoil by far. A radiant flash of light enclosed the entire state, but what emerged from the light, would stretch past the puny state and into other lands in America. Emi and Sissy were transported to the shore line and quickly began to expand. Before anyone could ask what the light was, they were quickly asking what were the gigantic figures plowing through their cities.

Sissy was laying on her side while she grew. Her growing body was stretching into the sea, which was good for residents of the cities and towns, but this was unfortunate for anyone in the ocean. Fishing boats and cruise liners stopped their progress to land when they saw a colossal figure growing larger and larger with each passing second. The ships quickly began to turn away and sail deeper into the sea, in an to attempt to escape the growing woman, but they would never be able to flee from Sissy's luscious, growing ass.

Sissy's left ass cheek was the part of her ass that made contact with the earth below, considering that she was laying on her side and only one cheek would be making contact with the ground. Unfortunately for the tinies, one ass cheek was enough end the lives of all who sailed even a few hundred feet from the shore.

The growing ass cheek, ripped through the ocean water which was shallow compared to her body. The sea floor was being upheaved from the immense mass of her curvaceous behind. Bedrock that laid solid beneath the sea was being torn apart like dry wall, sea life and sea vessels alike were being sucked up like dust in a vacuum  into a tsunami sized wave that rode off the edge of Sissy's growing ass cheek. Compared to her enormous stature, the tsunami was like nothing more than a ripple in a puddle. 

Some ships and large sea creatures were adhered to the wet fabric on her behind. People trapped on her screamed bloody murder of being stuck so high up on this thing, which they were unsure of what it was, of course knowing that they were on the ass of a woman would not calm them any less. Sissy then started to roll over on to her back.

The tiny creatures and ships on her ass cheek were being rolled into the sea, where they were then crushed under the weight of her gigantic ass. People who were vacationing on a small vacation island looked up in awe of the gigantic woman's shoulder blade that was falling quickly. Her shoulder blade came down and in an instant, obliterated a tiny island and crushed all its inhabitants into the sea floor. Sissy had killed off hundreds of people by just growing, but this number was small compared to Emi who was growing on the main land.

Emi was laying on her chest while she grew. People in the city below her began to flee, from the growing mass. Of course they would never be able to escape her quickly growing body, but the instinct for the tinies to survive was strong and reasoning that would lead them to realize that their actions would be for naught was non-existent. They ran as the body of the 13 year old girl tore through town after minuscule town. Her less than impressive chest was now a harbinger of doom. Her once small chest, which would not even need a training bra was now over thousands of feet in diameter. Her two tiny lumps (which were still tiny to her and Sissy) were like city sized orbs pushing against the fabric of her shirt. The supple masses  on her chest  was reducing everything in their way into diminutive grains of rubble. People were pressed into her massive chest, where some instantly exploded into stains, while others felt the pain of their bodies being violently crushed and broken. They screamed as they felt their bodies being compacted and mangled under Emi's chest. At Emi's size her nearly flat chest was enough to crush thousands of people and turn a few towns and half a small city into a crater permanently dented into the earth.

Emi's chin rested into a forested area, flattening the large steady trees and wild life beneath her. Her head slightly tilted crushing more of the forest under her cheek and consequently with her head shifting position, her soft hair fell and swayed due to gravity. The hair was flowing on to a congested highway. The strands of her hair were like thick wires that whipped across the highway. The asphalt was being gashed by the swinging strands of brunet hair. Vehicles were being cut into clean pieces, by the strands of hair and it goes without saying that the people in the vehicles were dismembered or crushed by the hairs. Many abandoned their vesicles and ran for their lives. The highway was left with scars that were merely caused by her strands of swaying hair.

The girls stopped growing at immense sizes. Emi stood over nine miles, while Sissy was a little over ten miles in height. Areas were left untouched by the two giantess. People looked at the two figures in the distance. most were unaware of the carnage that took place by the girls just growing.

Tiny People who were spared from the growth of the two girls looked up as far as they possibly could, which was not even enough to make out the entire bodies of the gigantic girls. Some didn't know what the larger than life figures were, while others were able to make out a human shape, but struggled to believe what they were witnessing. The people wondered how could such huge creatures come out of thin air, others who knew the figures were two human beings wondered only two things, what do they want and what are they going to do to us?

People attempted to upload pictures and video of the gigantic girls on to the internet, but they were unable to connect to the internet or even make phone calls. They had all just realized that all forms of electronic communication were gone. This lead people to spread rumors of the government being behind the gigantic girls and that they didn't want people to leak the info.

Most people stood in place and attempting to keep a calm composure, since the girls were not moving. A minute or so after growing is when Emi regained consciousness and rose to her knees. Watching the girls grow war terrifying, but watching Emi actually move was an indescribable sight and sent shivers into the bodies of all who witnessed the pre teen raise her head way past the clouds.

Emi looked around expecting to see her living room, but what she saw left her in shock. The ground around her looked flat and barren. She noticed patches of grey, with what seemed like sparkling crystals protruding from the ground like fibers on a carpet. She rose to her knees and she was able to see more of the foreign terrain around her. She noticed that there were patches of green which made her immediately think of grass, but the grass seemed to close to the ground. The green patch looked started to look more like a green mat.

She was beginning to freak out, everything around her was flat patches of different sizes, colors and textures. She looked up and easily noticed the night sky, which didn't relieve her since she already figured she was outside. She took in deep breaths trying to relax her nerves and get a grip on her situation. She looked over her shoulders to survey more of the area and noticed her aunt Sissy laying down unconscious  in a shallow body of water. Emi crawled on all fours to her unconscious aunt just a few feet away (to her perspective).

Emi raised and then began to lower and extended her right hand onto a brown patch below her, unaware that below her was a city and some forested areas. The people below her incoming palm and fingers ran, knowing that there was little chance for escape. Her Hand ripped through the clouds floating above the city, To see the clods evaporate in an instant to her bare hand was frightening. With the clouds parted, they could see the details in the palm of the young girls hand. This confirmed to those who didn't already know that the gigantic figure was indeed human, what they didn't know was that this hand belonged to a 13 year old girls who didn't even realize that she was about to crush a small city full of well over a thousand innocent lives.

Emi felt her hands become moist as her hand pushed through the sea of clouds, of course she didn't know why this happened, since she was not even able to recognize the clouds for what they were. Her slightly wet hand landed on the city below, people ran as tall buildings were being disintegrated in an instant and raining debris on the streets below. Emi thought the land below her would be solid, but her hand pressed into the city as if it was soft as mud. Well more than a thousand people were being compacted under the gigantic palm and bursting into goop, composing of chunks of human organs, blood and powdered bones. The screams of pain and distress from the citizens, could be heard from nearby cities and towns.

The giant girl's hand pushed hundreds of feet into the earth, scaring the earth permanently with a crater in the shape of her palm and towering fingers. The city received the most damage from her hand being placed on it, but that is not where the destruction ended. Those who believed they were safe outside the crushed city were to receive the after math of Emi's assault. The people in cities and towns around her hand were rumbling due to a shockwave caused by her hand impacting the earth. Fissures cut through the city streets dropping people into the jagged craters. Emi's palm pushing into the earth cause a change in the direction of air pressure, blasting a disastrous storm through the surrounding areas. Buildings were being reduced to dust and people were ejected hundreds of feet off the ground, just to fall violently to their deaths. The earth around her hand and fingers began to rise and become the lip of the scarring crater. If one was close enough to the lip of the crater, they would see that aside from soil it composed of large buildings, trees, pipes from beneath the earth and human carcasses.

While in her home Emi had obliviously killed many party guest, the amount of people she killed would even make a serial killer jealous, but what she had just done, trumped her kill count from the house many times over. She continued to move towards her aunt, constantly ending the lives of many with every innocent movement she made. She made it to her aunt and began to shove her aunt awake.

"Aunt Sissy wake up."

The people gasped when they heard the gigantic girls speak. The voice was loud and harsh, but they could make out her words.

"Come on Sissy wake up already, I don't know where we are."

Hearing this frightened the tiny people, not only were the girls unimaginably huge, but they didn't even know where they were. Some believed that this meant that they didn't know where they were in the world, while most suspected that the girls didn't even know how huge they actually were and what destruction their bodies have caused. Sissy started to come to, she yawned a powerful yawn and sat up.

"W-where are we and why do I feel sick?"

"I don't know it's really weird."

Sissy could hardly hold herself up, her body swayed and was not able to keep still, if she wasn't sitting, she would have already fallen. Her body's movements were not due to the growth process, but something else. Sissy was still the same drunk mess she was before she grew. She adjusted her glasses and looked around the area. She constantly giggled as she surveyed the area and then she stopped and turned to Emi.

"Emi I am hungry, is there anything I can eat?"

"I-I don't know, this place is -"

"Is that grass over there, well who cares vegetables are vegetables."

Sissy Extended her hand towards a forested area, which she thought was nothing more than grass. Unfortunately this forested area was home to many people who wanted to live in a land surrounded by nature, now all they could do is look up at the gigantic drunk woman, who was going to turn them into her next meal.

 

 

City Sized Snacks by Haloichigo
Author's Notes:

It has been awhile but here is the next chapter. Thank you all for your comments on this story. Comments about the story and how I am doing is what keeps me going, since I write these not only to place my ideas on paper, but to entertain those reading it.  I hope to her more from you guys and I hope the story is too your liking.

__________________________________________________________________

The Red Rock Park Community, is a park that is home to people who could afford lavish cabins, families on camping trips and hunters hunting what is in season. In all Red Rock was a paradise outside of hectic urban society, but in a matter of moments it would be nothing more than nutrients for the titanic woman looking down at it with hunger in her eyes. The lush trees and fields of green that were the foundation of this attractive land would also serve as the reason why they were being targeted by the hungry woman.

Compared to the other patches of gray and brown, the Red Rock Park Community was green and perceived to be a form of vegetation to Sissy, who was seeking something to much on. While she should not see any of the patches as food, she was intoxicated and hungry, which left her with little to no rational and to her any form of vegetation was better than eating dirt.

The citizens of Red Rock were not ignorant of what was going on around them, they could see the gigantic girls above them and like everyone else they were in a state of Trepidation and awe of the unaware giantess,fear struck all of their hearts when they heard Sissy speak about their land as nothing more than edible grass. They looked up at the sitting titaness hoping that she was kidding about her previous statement, but then they saw her leaning towards them while simultaneously reaching her right hand toward them. The tiny citizens of Red Rock knew that she was seriously going to eat them and that didn't set well with them.

"I hope this will taste like lettuce." Sissy playfully said as she extended her index finger and thumb  toward the green patch.

The citizens of Red Rock ran in terror as they saw the two gigantic fingers quickly dropping. The sight was like nothing they had ever seen, finger tips larger than mountains were overshadowing acres of land, to the tinies it seemed as if the sky was about to fall on them. Sissy's long green nails plunged into the edges of the green patch. Her nails dug hundreds of feet beneath the surface, causing earthquakes and multiple crevices that split in all directions around her nails.

Her nails were thicker than city blocks and stood higher than any structure in the green patch of land. her nails continued to sink into the soil effortlessly and in no time her finger tips collided with the land. With the slightest pressure of her finger tips the fragile land began to mold to the form of her gigantic finger tips, causing craters in the shape of her finger tips to rise and tear the land apart.

"That was easy. My nails went in like I the ground was nothing more than mud and the feeling of this green stuff against my finger tips are kind of ticklish, but enough admiring, it is time to eat."

Emi stared at Sissy as if she were about to perform a dare in a game of truth of dare. Emi couldn't look away and more than anything she was interested in what Sissy was about to do. Sissy began to motion her nails to come together and slowly began to raise her fingers from the ground. A majority of the green patch was pinched between her finger tips and was rising toward the face of the giantess.

The patch known as Red Rock was a huge mass of land rising thousands of feet into the sky. Some people have already lost their lives from her finger nail digging into the earth, many were crushed by the thick nail, others were sliced and mutilated by the green guillotines. Some were crushed instantly by the gigantic finger tips pressing into the soft earth. As for the survivors they would know firsthand how it felt to be eaten alive.

Sissy lifted the land until she was eye level with it. She inspected the tiny piece of land, but was only able to recognize the greenery as a form of vegetation, not the crumbling homes, roads and microscopic people being held between her finger tips. The firm soil that held the land together was loosening, soil was crumbling off the patch and the land of Red Rock was becoming more frail between her finger tips, so frail that Sissy had to apply more pressure to the tips of her fingers, just to keep the clump of dirt into a single shape as opposed to dirt scattering in the wind. The people were in distress as the rustic land around them was begging to sink into the soft soil. Large trees and hills were being mashed by the folds of soil caused by her finger tips pressing together.

The land was sinking into itself the greenery was being submerged in the soft earth. Sissy took notice to the changing color of her snack and decided that she had better eat the green patch before it was nothing more than a brown, un-appetizing cluster. The land was moved toward her gigantic lips, that vastly dwarfed the small land. She lick her sexy lips in anticipation of her long awaited meal.

"I haven't eaten all day, I hope that this thing is at least a bit appetizing."

The starving woman opened her hungry maw, revealing her enormous slimy tongue and the tips of her teeth that were partially exposed due to her lips covering a portion of them. As unbelievable as it was to the tinies, they understood that the moist cavern opening before them was indeed the mouth of a giant woman. The people screamed and begged for their lives hoping that the girl would notice and spare them from the fate of becoming mere nutrients for her body.

Sissy simultaneously rose the land above her head while cocking her head back. She intended to just drop her snack into her mouth, she had not real reason behind eating her snack this way, she just felt like doing it. She opened her mouth wide and her long tongue slithered past her lips, and angled in a way that she could catch the pieces of land that didn't directly land in her mouth. The people could see the buildup of saliva dripping off the roof of her mouth and were blasted by the over powering aroma of vodka emanating from her mouth.

She released her delicate finger tips and let her snack rain down into her open mouth. As the land fell it began to crumble and multiply into numerous clumps that plummeted down into the woman's mouth. People exploded on contact with her lips, she could slightly feel the human bodies liquefying as they crashed into her lips, of course she didn't have the faintest idea that what she was feeling were people dying on her. Some people were flattened into paste as they slammed into her diamond hard teeth. While some died from splettering onto her tongue, most who landed on her tongue survived the fall, but this only meant that they were spared from the quick painless death of dying on impact and would now have to suffer the horror of being devoured by the gigantic woman alive.

Her tongue receded back into her mouth. The people could feel the sticky muscle being pushed back into her mouth. She then shut her lips, ridding the tinies of their light source. The tinies knew that they were doomed. Sissy pushed the contents in her mouth toward her molars. The people were sent flying onto the mountainous teeth, while some were adhered to her tongue by her sticky saliva, then in an instant her teeth collided with one another, the sound of her teeth smashing and grinding together was bone chilling and ear busting. The tines on her teeth were being mutilated and minced into blood that pooled in the cavity of her tooth. She then sloshed the tip of her tongue around the bloody teeth, cleaning the salty pool from the cavities. The people on her tongue screamed in horror as the saw shredded bodies and blood rolling onto her tongue.

She continued to chew, grinding trees and earth into mud. She felt that the taste was odd, but somehow tantalized her taste buds. She was done chewing and decided that it was about time to swallow. Her tongue muscles and saliva helped push the chewed up contents into the back of her throat. She then took in a big gulp, while gently grazing her fingers against her neck as she felt the bulge of saliva and land travel down her throat and into her body. She moaned in satisfaction as she rubbed her flat tummy.

Emi looked at Sissy surprised that she had just eaten some random thing she found on the floor, but after seeing how much Sissy enjoyed the patch, she was also interested in the taste of these patches of land on the ground.

"How was it aunt Sissy?"

"Not too bad, it would have been better with some French dressing, but at least I know we have food and I am hungry for more."

"Shouldn't we try to find out where we are first?"

"Can't think on an empty stomach, come on just a little bit more food and then we will figure things out."

This was obviously not a proper response to their situation, but Emi had no idea what to do other than to rely on the only adult in her presence and Sissy was too intoxicated to care about where she was, she only wanted to fill her stomach. Emi looked around her, seeing what patch she should part take in. She noticed a few patches aligned, that were glistening from city lights. The curious girl wondered how the sparkling land would taste.

"I guess I will eat these bright ones over here."

"Those patches remind me of rock candy, I wonder if they are just as sweet, go on Emi and tell me how it taste."

Emi crawled toward the city patches, it goes without saying that her crawling had caused a large degree of destruction and death. She then laid down so that she may inspect the patches closely, at first glance all she could see were gleaming city lights and refractions in skyscraper windows. Then for a brief second she noticed something odd, she noticed dust like objects moving in many directions, but once she lost focus she could not see the dust people and vehicles moving below her.

"That's weird I thought I saw some bugs in the patches, but only if I really focus."

"Does that mean you are not going to eat it, because if you are not then can I just eat it instead?"

"No I really, really want to try it."

Emi looked down at the tiny patch below, it didn't look appetizing, but she was too curious for her own good, she really wanted to taste the patch like Sissy had, but she wanted to know more about the patch before actually eating it.

"It doesn't look good, but maybe it will smell good."

Emi lowered her face extremely close to the city so that she may get a good whiff of her soon to be snack. Below Emi's nose there was a large football stadium surrounded by congested urban areas all around. The people ran in fear as the night sky was replaced with the dark void which was Emi's left nostril. The people could hardly believe what they were seeing, never in their imagination did they think they would see a being so imposing and huge that a single nostril was a harbinger of doom.

Emi had lowered her nostril and softly inhaled. The stadium was disintegrating into debris as it was being sucked into a vortex that flowed into Emi's nostril. The people were like tiny dust particles flowing into her nose, where some were caught by her monstrous nose hair and others flowed directly into her body where they will eventually meet their end in her lungs.

But the stadium was hardly the only thing sucked up, Surrounding streets were ripped from the earth carrying vehicles and tiny civilians attempting to escape the young giantess. The storm launched people at break neck speed toward her nose. Some instantly splattered as they collided with the rim of her nostril, some were hit by flying cars and buildings and died before they were able to enter the body of the young girl.

Emi Flinched when she felt the dust like particles enter her nostrils. She rubbed her nose, trying to rid herself of the unpleasant feeling.

"Did I just sniff dirt? I can't smell this stuff without making my nose itch, I guess I should just give it a taste and get it over with."

She stuck out her tongue and slowly swiped the city with the tip of her tongue. The slimy pink monster violently swished back and forth violently smearing the bodies of microns onto the muscles moist surface. The tip of her tongue was thrust into a densely populated area, ripping hundreds of feet through the earth, crushing hundreds of people into the ground. Buildings were breaking off of their foundations and being adhered to devastating tongue. She then withdrew her tongue into her mouth and with a sloppy slurp, she swallowed anything caught to the tip of her tongue.

"It was kind of salty."

"Salty... let me give it a try."

Sissy sucked on the tip of her index finger glazing it in a coat of saliva. She then leaned toward the patches Emi was tasting and gently pressed her wet finger tip into a crowd of skyscrapers. The skyscrapers were up rooted from the earth and caught on to Sissy wet finger tip. She then brought the buildings up to her face and inspected the shiny objects, unaware that they were skyscrapers that were full of people scared out of their minds.

"Please don't eat us!" cried many of the captured people.

Sissy looked at the buildings almost with disinterest, she didn't see anything interesting at all about the shiny pieces of dirt, to the tinies the look seemed cold and cruel. Yet this wasn't the case, Sissy only saw the buildings as shiny dirt not buildings full of scared people. Her tongue then sprang out of her mouth and she quickly lapped the buildings clean off her finger with her gigantic tongue. When she felt the tiny structures stick to her tongue, she quickly returned her tongue into her mouth. She sloshed the buildings around her tongue, breaking them up into particles that was collected by her saliva. The microns were either crushed by the buildings while she sloshed them around, while survivors were submerged in the muddy saliva. Some drowned, while others kept afloat, just to experience being swallowed by the giant woman.

Sissy began to swallowed the buildings turn mud along with the bloody masses of human bodies. It was a horrible experience for the survivors being pushed down Sissy's throat. Their world was dark and all they could her is the contorting of tissues is Sissy esophagus pushing her snack in the right pipes so they may be broken down and digested.

"It was pretty salty, but not too bad."

"Since you already ate maybe we should walk around and see where we are." Emi said while rising to her feet.

As she rose her feet compressed many small patches below her. The wieght of her body caused her body to sink where it stood. The people below looked up in awe as this was the first time any of the girls stood at full height. Emi was far larger than what they had expected. Until now the girls were only on their knees or laying down. Emi began to giggle a bit, which made Sissy curious.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing it's just that the patches are tickling my feet... It feels kind of good."

"Really now? These patches do have nice texture, maybe they will feel good beneath our feet."

"You might be right aunt Sissy... I wonder how theses patches will feel beneath my sole and between my toes."

The tiny citizens looked up as Emi's gigantic pedicure toes slightly wiggled as she stood in place. They could see tiny buildings and streets decorating the pads of her gigantic toes. Tiny mutilated bodies scattered off her toes as they wiggled. The sound of her wiggling toes rubbing against each other was thunderous and loud screeches reverberated as her nails scratched against each other. The microns have suffered a lot at the hands of the unaware Emi, but they would soon know that her enormous feet would be worst than anything they have experienced so far. 

 

End Notes:

Yes there will be a lot of feet action next chapter and I always wanted to do something with nose inhaling, glad I got to include it and hope some enjoyed it.

Crushing Cities by Haloichigo
Author's Notes:

I know it took a while but here is the next chapter. I would like to thank everybody for their comments and support of this story, this is my first story that has gone more than four chapters and I really like how it came out, but I am glad to say that the next chapter will be the final chapter of this story and I hope to bring it out fast.

_________________________________________________

The tiny specs cocked their heads back as far as their bodies allowed, in an attempt to get a full view of the gigantic girl standing before their puny frames. As hard as they tried they would only be able to see up to her ankles at best. Those closer to her were not even able to see past her finely painted toe nails. What they were seeing was beyond recognition, they could not make out what Emi completely looked like, but they knew for sure that before them stood the biggest and most dangerous pair of feet that they had ever seen.

Emi looked down at the floor and was intrigued at how the land beneath her began to change and become even softer and mushier with each passing second, she was not aware that she was indescribably large and weighed enough to sink hundreds of feet if not thousands of feet into the earth.

"The patches actually do feel pretty good beneath my feet. First the patches felt all rough and prickly and now it almost feels like I am standing in mud or some type of loose dirt... Can it be that I am crushing the patches?"

"The patches are pretty weak, I remember that the green patch I ate was breaking apart between my finger tips. I guess everything around us is pretty frail."

"Frail, so these patches are weak? I wonder if they are all like that?" Emi said while slowly lifting her right foot from the ground.

The microns below looked up in sheer terror at the sight of Emi's gigantic foot, raising from deep within the earth's crust. Emi could feel layers of dirt all around the base of her soft foot. To loosen the dirt off of her foot, she bobbed her foot back and forth while at the same time wiggling her toes. The microns watched as layers of clay, that was once towns and a city, crack and break apart from her sole and plummet into foot print shaped crater below. Buildings, city streets and mangled bodies sprinkled off of her toes. The debris and bodies were flung thousands of feet, throughout the surrounding patches of land. The contents of her foot crashed onto the patches as if they were meteorites hurled from space and plummet into the earth.

The people ran as the streets were being bombarded by bodies, land and buildings. Yet the flee for survival was for naught, if they weren't killed by the raining bodies and buildings, they would surely be crushed under Emi's right foot which was stretching over a few patches below her.

The microns could see as the night sky was becoming unnaturally darker, due to the immeasurable shadow being cast by Emi's titanic foot.  Emi arched her foot pointing her toes down toward the puny land masses below her. The city lights illuminated Emi's toes enough to reveal her beautiful toe nails, painted a well done and universally recognizable French tip, substituting the tan color for a bright pink that complimented the tone of her light skin. Of course most were not concerned with how good her nails looked, but there were some men who could appreciate how beautiful the foot actually was, yet most of these men were not aware the foot belonged to a young girl who just at the age of 13.

"I wonder if I really saw bugs in the patches? If they were bugs, then they were really small. If they exist I wonder how they feel about seeing my foot, are they scared of maybe they like it."

"Like it?"

"Yeah I was told my mom had model like feet and guys like models right? So I guess that means guys would like the feet of a foot model, which must mean there are people who like feet for some reason. I don't really get it, but grownups are strange."

"You are right about that Emi, adults are weird." Sissy said remembering how she was using her young niece to turn her on and get her off.

Emi wiggled her slender toes above the fragile cities below her. Her wiggling toes were twisting the air around them, which is something that usually happens when a person wiggles their toes, but at Emi's height, it wouldn't be an insignificant displacement of wind, but a full blown storm.

The blustering winds, ripped through the tiny patches. Microns were cast away into a storm of Emi's ripe foot odor and hurled into buildings and other man made constructs, where they splattered and broke into mutilated messes decorating the city in red. Emi could see as the patch below her wiggling toes was changing color, she had no idea that she was generating a storm that was destroying the land below her and leaving nothing more than debris and loose soil.

"That's weird! The patch was grey, now it's starting to look brown."

Emi had no understanding of what she was doing. Emi had no idea that her simple actions was killing thousands and without an understanding of her situation more would die by her unknowing hand - or foot in this case. 

Emi lowered her foot toward the patches in their path. The microns ran as they saw the gigantic gleaming toe nails descending upon them. Emi Gently planted her toes into the land, exterminating the lives of thousands. Her gigantic digits effortlessly dug into the earth, creating toe shaped craters that are hundreds of feet deep and thousands of feet in diameter. The tips of her toes crushed everything below them. People were smashed in an instant as the pressure of her smooth toes exploded them into smears that she would not even notice splotched on her flesh. Structures were compressed into dirt and the land beneath her was began the shatter, due to the weight of her toes digging into the earth's crust. Turmoil spread through the streets when people saw the land surrounding them rising and crumbling around them, like an over exaggerated disaster in a movie.

Her toes continued to bore through the earth until the ball of her foot contacted the ground, flattening even more lives and manmade constructs into the crust of the earth. It wasn't long until the sole of her foot began to lower. To the people below her sole, there was nothing more than darkness spreading, as her foot covered any form of illumination the moon and stars provided. Her sole slowly landed on a number of patches sinking everything below it into a large crater. The people could only hope for the best when they saw the sole falling on to the city. They witnessed buildings buckling and collapsing the moment a part of her sole touched them, they could feel dense air pressure caused by her incoming sole blast through the city, flattening and crushing many. Once Emi's sole came down, her toes rose from beneath the earth they were sunk into. Cities crumbled onto her toes. Emi feeling the tickling sensation of the cities on her, she decided to wiggle her toes to shake the dirt off her toes.

"Ewww! Have to get this dirt of my toes."

The cities began to slide off and between her toes, Emi had no idea that the dirt were cities, full of human life that wanted nothing more than for the nightmare caused by the giantess to end. Emi, wanting to experience more interesting feelings caused by the patches below her, began to grind her foot into the earth, she hoped that this would give her a better experience.

"I was right these patches feel pretty nice under my feet."

"So they do feel good? I guess I will give it a shot, I want to see how these things feel under my feet."

Sissy rose to her feet standing taller than Emi, which made the microns gasp to see how much larger she was than Emi. Sissy took a step toward a city, the citizens were in a frenzy when they saw the giant red head coming towards them. Sissy did not want to waste time, instead of slowly lowering her foot and savoring the feeling, she decided to go with a quick stomp. The foot was coming down so fast that the tinies had no time to think, some even died instantly from the shock of seeing the giant sole falling to the earth. In an instant everybody and everything under her was pulverized beneath the woman's foot.

"I didn't feel much, maybe I have to go slowly, or take another approach?"

Sissy slid her foot slowly across the patches, the populace where helpless as the arch of her foot and her big toe bulldozed through the cities unfortunate enough to be in her path.

"That feels pretty good, I want more."

Sissy arched her foot digging her toes onto the lit patches below her. She moaned in pleasure as she felt buildings crumble beneath he sensitive toes. She slowly curled her toes as she felt the buildings below her turning to sand and adhering to her sweaty toes. There were people who survived in the space between her toes and the ball of her foot, where they were spared from being crushed by her sexy toes, but were now trapped in a boiling sauna caused by her ripe, sweaty toes.

The heat was intense and beads of sweat were like concentrated city sized orbs of liquid, flooding the streets. The salty perspiration that rolled off the foot of the larger than like woman, was like a tsunami eating up everything in the torrent. The microns were suffocating and boiling to death, while trapped by the large sweaty, smelly foot. Sissy curled her toes, the untouched part of the cities that rested between her toes and the ball of her foot, were being up heaved and compacted, by her curling digits.

The combination of soil and torrents of sweat turned the land between her toes into mud. The sensation of gritty and muddy land gushing from between her toes was euphoric to Sissy, who had extremely sensitive feet, that would sometimes lead her to experiencing sexual pleasure through them.

The tiny world beneath the gigantic girls is in complete terror and ignorance of everything that was happening to them, but there were two men who were not ignorant of the situation, one of which was Johan, who was just waking up from being grown back to his normal size.

Johan was in a daze, but even he could see that things were wrong. He could also feel the ground beneath him rumbling as if he were in an earthquake and he could hear the earth shattering booms caused by every action of his gigantic family members.  He was gaining his composure and was surprised to not only see that he was outside of Greg's home which was destroyed behind him, but that the world around him looked like a war zone.

"This can't be, did the girls do this?"

"That's right baby brother, also you should be thanking me for getting you out my house before it collapsed."

Johan was asking his question to himself not expecting Greg to be around, but what surprised him more was Greg's demeanor. He looked as if he was engrossed in what was happening, but was not scared a bit, he almost looked at the ruined cities and ended lives as if he was proud to see what his experiment had produced. Johan then looked in the distance and was stunned, he could only stare in awe of the gigantic Emi and Sissy in the distance, he could hardly see past their toes, but could tell them apart by their pedicures.

"Greg, this needs to stop. the Root Society is gone and you've seen the growth part of your size changing experiment work... Greg you can stop now."

"Look at them, they can survive at their current size, that in itself is a great accomplishment. They can move as nimble as they were in normal height and can sustain the ability to survive with little to no oxygen to carry out the functions to survive."

 Greg was tooting his own horn, but he was correct. What he had done was truly genius and even Johan knew it.

"Please, stop this. I bet they are scared and -."

"They don't even know what they are doing, they are huge and unaware that they are goddesses of destruction."

"Then let's stop this before they realize what is happening, no even before the government finds out. I know communication is dead and satellites cant show what's taking place, but that will not last forever. Please stop this before they get hurt."

"Johan, I had created what I wanted to and became bored, so bored that I feel that I can die and feel accomplished moments before death, but how many other people can say that? This country is full of losers like yourself, who deserve to die instead of trying. I am a successful genius and you are all crap, who deserves to be wiped out. You will all never succeed in life, be glad you get to die at the same time as someone as great as me."

Johan could hear the screams of terror all around him, but the words from Greg's mouth was far worse than what he had been hearing. Johan's blood was boiling, he was angry for Emi, for Sissy, for the people dying around him and for the insults Greg had thrown at him.

"Greg... How about I kill you then? How about you die to looser like me. You see Greg YOUARE A PIECE OF CRAP! I am going to beat you down and stop all of this."

Greg snickered and was struck with an interesting proposition. Greg had recalled a game he used to play with Johan when they were teenagers and thought that playing it would be interesting.

"If you want to stop me I will give you the chance if you can beat me in the clean hit game, you remember that game right? All you have to do is lay a clean hit on me and I have to stop you by all means, how about it?"

"Fine! If I win you will stop all of this madness, but don't think you will win. You may be a genius, but you are a hermit who hardly leaves his home. i may not be fit or by any means a fighter, but even i can lay a clean hit on you."

"Fine come at me, but you have a time limit. I bet it would only be a few moments before Emi or Sissy crush us like insignificant bugs. So come at me whenever you are ready."

Mean while Emi was losing interest in the patches and wanted to know where she and Sissy were at. Emi took another step, crushing structures and exploding bodies beneath her.

"Aunt Sissy I am scared, please let's find a way back home. I miss Johan and daddy." Emi pleaded to her aunt while tearing up in fear of her situation.

Sissy was drunk, but even in her state she knew she had to be a pillar of support for Emi.

"Okay, let's take a look around and find out where we are."

Sissy and Emi were now going to walk around in an attempt to discover where they had been taken to, but this also mean that far more people will be crushed by the unaware giantess. 

 

Johan VS Greg by Haloichigo
Author's Notes:

I would like to thank everyone supported me to write and finish this story. This was my first long story (but I am sure this is still very short compared to what other writers on the site do). I am happy for all the comments whether they be good, bad or suggestions. This is the final chapter, but I will produce better stories and I hope you all look out for my future works. I am sorry that this chapter is not full of giantess action, but this chapter is just to close things up, I hope you still like it and the story as a whole. 

The earth shook violently every time Emi and Sissy took a step. Below them lives were being snuffed out by the thousands and soon they will reach Johan and Greg, the only ones who could end the oblivious destruction that they were inflicting with each innocent and subtle movement they made at their tremendous sizes.

Johan was struck with paralyzing fear every time the girls took a step. The feeling was different than when he was shrunk, since he was always in a safe place and the worst thing that happened to him was that he had to observe the brutal deaths caused by his sister and niece. Johan didn't know if Greg would keep his word, but he had to try to beat him, he knew he needed to act fast to spare the lives of the people of the country, who could only watch as the souls of the two giantess come down upon their heads and turn them into stains of blood and organs.

"Greg, I already know how you live. Your only in you lab, furthering your experiments. Your body most be weak and sluggish, since you lack physical activity. When I speak to Emi on the phone she always mentions how you never go outside and how you look more sick than healthy. I may be your little brother, but your body will fail you."

Johan charged at Greg, cocked his right arm back and swung his fist towards Greg's face. It seemed that the game would be over, but Greg dodged the wild punch with ease. Johan was stunned, he figured it had to be a fluke, so he continued his assault. Johan let out a flurry of fist alongside a battle cry for each punch thrown. Johan's anger toward his brother was shown every time he attempted to strike Greg, but attempts were all they were. Greg was able to dodge everyone of Johan's attacks.

"I gave you your chance baby brother, now it's my turn. I will beat you so bad all you won't even be able to move as you see Emi or Sissy about to crush you into the earth. I know you are surprised that everything you have done was for naught, but I came prepared." Greg pulled an empty syringe from his pocket and threw it at Johan's feet. "Another experiment of mine that I wanted to test out, but don't worry I didn't inject you with anything, I used myself for the experiment."

Johan had no idea what Greg had done to himself and he didn't have the time to contemplate what it could have possibly be. All he knew was that Greg was untouchable and that his sister and niece were miles tall and approaching him, which would lead to his demise. He had to win no matter what, but now his sadistic brother was on the attack.

Greg threw an unexpected kick to Johan's stomach. His eyes watered from the pain caused by his older brother, but after the pain settled his face was barraged with a flurry of fist. Johan could only see the fist impacting his body, he could only hear the sound of Greg's coat swishing in the wind, his beat down was becoming so severe that his senses were only focused on what Greg was doing to him.

Greg halted his assault to catch his breath while Johan staggered, holding his bruised stomach and leaking blood from all the holes in his face. Johan wanted nothing more than to get Emi and Sissy back to normal, but he couldn't do anything to help them. Greg was on another level compared to him, Johan felt hopeless and knew that he would soon die like a bug, beneath the foot of a family member.

"Do you smell that Johan, it's the smell of feet, which means that our little match is just about over. I am just glad that I got to use my before death drug. You see the human body has elevated reaction time moments before death. I was able to enter that state of elevated reaction, by injection myself with my serum and now every hit you throw is like a threat to my life and my body reacts to avoid you. I may be a hermit, but with my serum even I can beat you."

Emi franticly looked around her, but not matter where she looked she couldn't understand where she was. Her surroundings were like nothing she had ever seen before, she was becoming scared and wanted nothing more than to go home and see her father and uncle.

"Daddy! Uncle Johan, where are you? Please someone answer me."

Sissy was feeling down, knowing she couldn't help Emi, but she was also in the same boat. Sissy had no idea where her and Emi were. The world around them was unfamiliar and devoid of human life, except for the tiny people below them that they are unaware of. Even the ground felt weird. the texture's of the ground and how it reacted to her weight were like nothing she had ever felt before, it was pleasant, but foreign.

"Calm down Emi, we will find a way back home."

Emi started to calm down and continue taking her steps hoping to find any clue that could lead her back home. Her gigantic foot landed not far away from Greg and Johan. Heavy earthquakes, rumbled through the city and collapsing the land around Greg and Johan. The end was near for the two brothers unless, Johan could find away to subdue his brother. Johan had lost all hope, he was about to die, just like the people he had seen die at the party. He would soon be killed beneath the foot of his niece and she will never know that she crushed him like an insignificant bug.

When all hope seemed lost, fortune shined on Johan. Fissures split all around the two brothers and Greg was beginning to lose balance. Johan knew that his only shot to win was now. Johan collected himself, tucked the pain away in to the back of his mind and charged at Greg for all he is worth. Greg gasped as he saw Johan dash at him, but the shifting land below him prevented him from moving the way he desired to. Johan was now right where he needed to be, he let out a battle cry and launched a straight punch into Greg's face. Blood spewed from Greg's nose as he was sent flying.

"It's over Greg, we both know it was a clean hit. I... I want to keep hitting you, but I need you conscious in order to end this. So get on with -." Johan was cut short when he noticed that the entire sky was Emi's big toe.

Johan looked up at the crumbled land masses pressed into a stain on her toe. The sight was too unreal for him to describe. Everything around him was the toe of his young niece.

"GREG! Do it now before she crushes us."

"Should I or shouldn't I?"

"Fine, if you want your life to end as a looser than do nothing? You claim to be so high and mighty, but the last thing you would have done with your life would be that you lost to me. I am supposed to be a looser and you are supposed to be a winner, but before we both die I am the winner and you are the looser."

"Well played baby brother." Greg fiddled with his tablet as fast as he could. his daughters toe was coming down fast and he did not want his life to end as a looser like Johan said. Johan closed his eyes waiting for the end, but in an instant the giantess were glowing a familiar glow and in a flash they disappeared.

They then materialized in their normal sizes beside Johan and Greg. The rest of the city was baffled when the two titanic figures vanished into thin air, but no one was complaining. They were ecstatic that the two giantess have disappeared, but they did not cheer or celebrate for the giantess could come back as instantaneously as they appeared. The citizens had no idea what they had experienced or if it would happen again.

Just like what happened after they grew the two girls were unconcious, but when they wake up they will be in shock of what happened to the world around them, they would have no idea that they were the cause of the disaster around them.

A few hours later

The girls have awoken in complete shock of the destruction around them. The media claimed that the destruction of all the cities were the cause of severe earthquakes, but a few protested that the cause of all the destruction was due to gigantic females, of course no one believed them and since Emi and Sissy were so large, no one could completely make out their face or features, they would never be identified. Those who thought the disaster was caused by gigantic girls were said to be crazy and insensitive to those who lost family to the disaster, so soon enough the rumors died.

Emi and Sissy were in so much shock of the disaster (caused by them) that they never even questioned where they were during the time the country was being destroyed. Johan and Greg both agreed not to tell the girls anything about what they had done. Johan resented Greg as he always had, but decided not to turn him in, since who would believe that Greg could enlarge or shrink people and he saw how much Emi relied on him. When she was huge and distressed, she called out for her father that she loved, even though Greg only saw her as disposable, he knew that Emi was happy with him.

luckily the world would never know what had really happened and his family would be safe, but Johan knew that Greg was dangerous and that he was the only one who had an idea of this. Johan vowed to stop Greg, whenever he decided to put himself or Emi in danger ever again.

Johan lived a mundane life, a life he found boring and wanted it to end, but even though it was dangerous he had an experience that made him experience the feeling of living again and appreciate his mundane life. he could now find the greatness in living a normal life all because he survived the terror of his unaware niece and sister.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4344