Planet Tiny II: Girl Invasion by PA McFalls, Werrier, Belle
Summary:

This is part two of Planet Tiny The Origin and sequel of the series Planet Tiny: The ‘Small’ Adventures. "The all powerful evil Emma" shrinks herself and goes up Belle's nose. She then controls her brain and makes Belle shrink all males and control all females in Hanover. She then makes them build a tower to mind control everyone in America and then the world. It's now up to our hero Dylan to save the world again by going crosscountry from Hanover, Pennsylvania to Hollywood, California and get a gem.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Animal, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Object, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Giant, Growing Woman, Mouth Play, New World Order, Slave, Slow Size Change, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/m, M/m
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), Giantess Invatsion, “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge), Crosscountry (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), Giantess Invatsion, “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge), Crosscountry (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), Giantess Invatsion, “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge), Crosscountry (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), Giantess Invatsion, “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge), Crosscountry (Challenge)
Series: Dylan's Adventures, Adventure Diary, Planet Tiny: The ‘Small’ Adventures, Giant Girl, Large Lady, Transformation, Action/Adventure (Series), Micro Man, Little Lady, Andy the Android, “Adventure is out there!” (Series), Movie Theme, Crosscountry (Series), Science Fiction (Sci Fi), Season 01
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 8146 Read: 56322 Published: June 15 2014 Updated: June 26 2014
Story Notes:

Planet Tiny II: Girl Invasion is my second story made at Giantesses World :: The Home of People Large and Small, so please enjoy.


copyright © 2014

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Agez Throughout the Whole Story (Category Form)

 


*FYI: I write all my stories on my phone

1. Chapter 01: The Wrath of the All Powerful Evil Emma by PA McFalls

2. Chapter 02: If One Adventure Ends, Then Another One Begins by PA McFalls

3. Chapter 03: 2,640 Miles (4,249 Kilometers) to the Western Part of Hollywood, California by PA McFalls

4. Chapter 04: A Quick Get away by PA McFalls

5. Chapter 05: Escape Evil Hannah for a Training Day by PA McFalls

6. Chapter 06: Train Chase by PA McFalls

7. Chapter 07: It's On by PA McFalls

8. Chapter 08: Independence Day by PA McFalls

9. Chapter 09: A New Recruit by PA McFalls

10. Chapter 10: On the Road Again by PA McFalls

11. Chapter 11: The Gem by PA McFalls

12. Chapter 12: Attack of the 23½ foot Belle by PA McFalls

Chapter 01: The Wrath of the All Powerful Evil Emma by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: We managed to defeat Lord Osiris by making him go on our side. We brought everyone back, but I had to give up my size for everyone. Then me and Belle started going out and started living together and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this chapter starts after the All Powerful Emma apears. Its also when she controls Belle's brain.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 01: The Wrath of the All Powerful Evil Emma

 

Sunday, June 8, 2014

 

When you last read about Planet Tiny

 

"Hahahaha! I am the all powerful evil Emma and I'm here to destroy you all!" Emma said evilly. "Oh… man." I said. "Hahaha." Belle laughed "Very funny Emma! Good one!" Everyone then started laughing. "You'll regret laughing." Emma said. We all then went home to get some sleep that's until Bet gave Emma a shrink ray. She walked into Belle's room where she was asleep. "Perfect this will make them believe me. I'll go into Belle's head control her brain and rule the world." Emma said quietly. "Bet." she said. "Yes Emma." Bet said quietly. "Fire the shrink ray at me." Emma said. Bet then shrunk Emma to   3/4 of an inch tall. "Come on!" Emma said. Bet carried her up onto Belle's chest. "Thanks. Now into the nose." Emma said. They then walked up her chest, neck, and around her mouth. They then walked up her nose. "Why is it gross in here? Doesn't she blow her nose?" Emma wondered. They made it to Belle's brain. "Okay put the mind control here!" Emma said. They placed the mind control in her brain.

 

The next morning Belle woke up and made a shrinking pill she put it in everything that guys ate. She also made a mind control pill and put it in everything girls ate. "The Girl Invation will start now… Uh… Soon." Belle said. I woke up an hour later and saw Belle was gone. "Belle?!" I called. No one came at that moment I knew something was wrong. I turned into a bird and flew out the window, but what I didn't know is when I landed in Belle's stomach the goodness in her heart gave me my powers. I was above a hole when I turned back to normal and fell in it. I fell for at least 180 seconds and then I landed at the bottom I saw some piece that looked like it went to a metal box. I touched it and had a vision. I saw Belle's barefeet walking with everyone small. "We have to stop her." I said in the vision. I saw Belle take ate a tiny sub. After the vision I blacked out.

 

"Uh… where am I?" I asked. "Your back in Belle's house."  Andy said. Belle then came through the door. "Belle where were you?" I asked. "None of your bees wax!" Belle rudely said. At that moment I knew something wasn't right. I got on her cell phone and called Kevin. "Kevin are you there?" I asked. "Yeah I'm here." Kevin answered on the phone. "Kevin something is going on here Belle's not herself. Come over here ASAP.!" I said. "Yeah there is just one problem" Kevin said. "What is it?" I asked. "I'm back to the same size as before." Kevin said. "Do you think you can fly and pick me up?" he then asked. "I would, but somehow Belle's evil and I think her good heart may activate my powers." I said. "Well I gess I'll try getting there on foot." Kevin said. "Also bring Dallas, Eli, and Tyler we'll need their help." I said.

 

Belle then picked up her phone unaware that I was on it. She put it up to here ear and I fell in it. 

End Notes:

Will Belle ever be good again? Will Dylan save her? Stay tuned.

 


 

Next time on Planet Tiny: I explore Belle's ear in hope to find out what's going on, but I end up getting captured by Emma.


 

If you have any ideas to help me improve just put it in the review box below

Thank you

Chapter 02: If One Adventure Ends, Then Another One Begins by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Emma shrunk herself and went into Belle's head and controlled her brain. I thought something was going on an called Kevin. Belle used her phone and I fell in her ear and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter I finally find out what's going on with Belle. Meanwhile Kevin tries to find Dallas, Tyler, and Eli… I said tries doesn't mean he can, but let's hope he can.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 02: If One Adventure Ends, Then Another One Begins

 

Monday, June 9, 2014

 

I went deeper into Belle's ear canal in hope of finding out what's going on and why Belle has all of the sudden gone evil. I went past her eardrum, past the hammer, anvil, and stimp that were the tiny bones in her ear that were almost the same size as me, I turned into a bird and flew over the eustachian tube, was forced back to human, I went into the cochlea, and finally made it to Belle's Auditory nerve. I then heard voices that sounded like Emma and Bet. "Yes the world will be mine!" Emma said. "Yes your plan to control Belle's brain shrink all guys again and control the girls will certainly work Emma." Bet said. "Bet I want you to call me my lady from now on." Emma said. "Yes Em… my lady" Bet said. "Oh my GOSH (said like Oh my G O S H)" I said "Emma really is evil." I got up and hit my head on the Auditory nerve. Emma then heard a noise and saw me "Dylan! Don't let him get away!" she said. I tried to run out of her ear, but I was almost out until Bet captured me and took me to Emma. "Dylan. You really thought you could get away from me!" she said. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. "Because I hate you and I'm evil." Emma answered. "You're never get away with this." I said. "Oh am I. You forget that your the hero and the world needs you, but what would happen if the hero all of the sudden died?" Emma asked. "You know I'll stop you." I said. "SHUT UP!!!!!!" Emma shouted.

 

Meanwhile on the outside Andy was wondering why I was taking so long. "I think something bad has happened to him." he said. He then used his newly added rocket feet and flew into Belle's ear. He made it where I was and saw a strange hole. He flew through it and was trying to save me. "Andy!" I said. "Don't move or I'll shot." Andy said. "Oh yeah you and what army?" Emma rudely asked. Andy then fired a laser and missed. "That was a warning shot, next one won't be." he said. "Just give him Dylan." Bet said. "No I won't go down that easy." Emma said. "We can get him again next time." Bet said. "Oh fine!" Emma said. They let me go and Andy got me out of Belle's head. We flew out of the window and onto the sidewalk.

 

Meanwhile Kevin tries to go out his window with a Wal Mart bag. He climbs a rope that leads to his window and jumped out it. "I'm coming Dylan!" he said. The wind was blowing and Kevin was gliding. He then landed on a car and it was taking him toward Dover. "Wellsville to Dover!" Kevin said. He made it to Dallas's house and saw him on the front porch. "Dallas we have to help Dylan." Kevin said. "Okay, but how are we going to get there?" Dallas asked. "We have to get Tyler and Eli. Then we'll go see Dylan." Kevin answered. "Okay, to Tyler's house!" Dallas said. They saw that a kid had a remote controled car. They got in it and was driving it. "Okay I'll steer." Kevin said. He took the remote control and was on their way to Tyler's house. They arived at his house and he was on the drive way. "Tyler get in!" Dallas said. Tyler got in and they were on their way to Eli's house. "So we're on another adventure are we?" Tyler asked. "Yes we have to get Eli and then see Dylan." Kevin answered. They saw Eli walking on the sidewalk with me near by. "Eli! Get on!" Tyler shouted. Eli got on and was on there way to see me. They arived and saw me and Andy waiting. "What do we need to do?" Kevin asked. "Emma is planing a girl invasikn and it's up to us to…" I was cut off and saw that the girl invasion is about to start. "What's going on Dylan?" Kevin asked. "I feel like the girl invasion is about to start." I answered. 

End Notes:

Will Dylan be able to stop the girl invasion? Will he save the world again? Keep reading.

 


 

Next time on Planet Tiny: The adventure begins as we travel 2,640 miles (4,249 kilometers) to the western part of Hollywood, California.


 

If you have any ideas to help me improve my writting skills place it in the review box below

Thank you

Chapter 03: 2,640 Miles (4,249 Kilometers) to the Western Part of Hollywood, California by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: I was captured by Emma when she saw me in Belle's ear. Then Andy came and saved me. Then Kevin got my three other friends. Later the girl invasion had started and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this chapter is when the adventure begins. It's about when the wise old chinese man Ki McTie tells us how to stop Emma's diabolical plans and save Belle from her control. Also it shows how we start the 2,621 mile journey to go to the western part of Hollywood, California.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 03: 2,640 Miles (4,249 Kilometers) to the Western Part of Hollywood, California

Monday, June 9, 2014

 

"We're going to die!" Kevin said in fear "We are going to die!" I then slapped him to snap him out of it. "Thanks. I needed that." Kevin said. "Now listen up we are not going to d…" I was cut off when Dallas said. "Dylan look behind you!" I turned around as I saw everyone building a tower. "What's that?!" Kevin asked. "It's tower to mind control shrink all males and control all girls in the world." Ki's voice said as we walked out of an ally. "Boy are we glad to see you Ki." Tyler said. "I know exactly what's going on." Ki said. "What's happening?" Dallas asked. "It all started when we were on Planet Tiny. Lord Osiris told Bet to go to Earth. Bet then used a poison to turn Emma evil. Then when we returned the poison started working and she turned evil. Then Bet betrayed Lord Osiris after Dylan made him the good guy and went to Earth to join Emma. She then went to Belle's house and shrunk herself. Emma and Bet went up Belle's nose and controled her brain." Ki explaned. "How do you know this?" I asked. "I told you I am Ki I know all and I see all." Ki answered. "I don't trust this guy." I said. "Anywho how do we stop her?" Kevin asked. "You must travel 2,621 miles to the western part of Hollywood, California and get a magic gem that will give you what you need to stop Emma, but you must come back before the tower is built." Ki answered. "How much time do we have?" Dallas asked. "I'd say a week at most." Ki answered. "Come on guys let's save the world!" I said with excitement. "Oh and one more thing the gem will help you for when you get back. All you have to say is Take me home you idiot and to get what you need to defeat Emma just say Keep it simple stupid." Ki said. We were off to Hollywood in hope of finding the gem."

 

"Okay so we are going to Maryland first." I said. "Why?" Kevin asked. "We are going to need a road map if we are going to go anywhere," I answered. "Where are we going to get one?" Tyler asked. "I think  Kowan's soon to be ex wife Hannah has one." I answered. We went on the streets that lead to Maryland. "And just where are you five going?" Belle asked. "Uh… we are going to the bathroom." I answered. "Okay but come straight back when your done," Belle commanded. She left and we continued our quest.

 

Hours later we arived at Hannah's house, "Okay we just got to find a way to get inside." I said "We'll need a spring platform, a window opener and a…" I was cut off as Dallas said "Why don't we just go through that hole in the door genius." I'm trying to think outside the box," I said. We went through the door to find Hannah watching a movie and eating popcorn. "Okay there it is right next to her," I said. "But how are we going to get it?" Eli asked. "Hmmm…" I thought "I know we can go through the vent and use a rope or string to lower Kevin down and he can grab it," "W… Why me?" Kevin asked. "Because your the only one that can do this," I answered. "Where are we going to get the string anywhay?" Eli asked. "I'm sure she has some laying around here some where," I answered. "I think there is some over there," Dallas said. "Good job dallas," I said. We grabed the string that was aboht a meter (3 ft 3u40;in) and a yard (3 ft)(together 6 ft 3u40; in) long. We grabbed it and started running to the vent. "Why is it always the vent?" Kevin thought out loud to himself. We got to the vent that was right above Hannah's head. We opened the vent grate and started to lower Kevin. "I can almost get it," Kevin said. The string broke and Kevin fell into  Hannah's popcorn. "Okay new task. Get Kevin before he gets eaten by the giantess," I said. I jumped down into Hannah's popcorn. "Kevin? Kevin where are you?" I called. "I'm down here," Kevin said in a mumbled tone. Kevin then dug his way up to the surface of the popcorn. He was gasping for air as hannah then lowered her hand and picked us up. "Okay Kevin I got good news and bad news," I said. "What's the bad news?" Kevin asked. The bad news is that she's still chewing," I answered. "And the gokd news?" Kevin answered. "Oh… wait that was the good news," I said. "THEN WHAT'S THE BAD NEWS!?!" Kevin asked in anger. "Okay i don't like to be yelled at," I said.  "Just tell me the bad ness," Kevin said. "Right, the bad ness is that if we jump we'll die," I said. "That's technically all bad news," Kevin said. [Gulp] Hannah swallowed and at that moment I knew we were next. "NOOOO!!" We said. Hanah put us in her mouth and begain to use her saliva to play around. "She's trying to drown us!" I yelled as her mouth was filling up with saliva. "Well Dylan this looks like the end so I just want to say thank you for being a good friend," Kevin said with a sad tone. "Kevin I used your clarinet to unclog my toilet!" I said in fear. "Wait what?" Kevin asked. Two minutes later Hannah's mouth was full of saliva. She then was movj,g us all around her mouth. "What is she doing?" I said in a tone like a ventrilquist doing the drinking water act. "I don't know," Kevin said in the same tone. She was about to swallow until we started to poke her tongue. She then felt a stainge feeling on her tongue lucky for me I had me jet pack with me I put it on and Kevin got on my back. Hannah opend her mouth and we flew out. "Whoa déjà vu," I said.

 

 We then went up to the other guys in the vent. "Okay plan B," I said "We trow something to get her attention. Then we jump down and grab the map before she comes back." "How about we use this wind up ant," Dallas suggested. "Where did you get that?" I asked. "I found it," Dallas answered. We turned the key and dropped it to the ground. Hannah got up and tried to step on it. We then jumped on the couch and grabbed the map. "Quick begore she comes back," I said. Hannah then saw us and started chasing us. "Take that you stupid ant," she said. She then used her barefoot to step on us. "What a beautiful view," I thought. I tried to get closer and Kevin pulled me back. "What are hou doing?" he asked. "Nothing," I said. "Come one we got to get out of here," Dallas said. We grabbed the map and we got up the counter and jumped out the window. We saw another remote controled car we got in it and left. Although we may have gotten away, but Hannah got in her car and started to chase us. 

End Notes:

Will Hannah catch us? Will we bring the gem back in time? Keep Reading.


Next time on Planet Tiny: The team goes to Pettisville, Ohio to get my step brother James and my nephew Caiden who are on vacation their.


 

If you have any ideas to help me improve just put it in the review box below.

Thank you


Fun fact: There are actialy 2,640 miles (4,249 Kilometers) to Hanover, PA to the western part of Hollywood, CA.

Chapter 04: A Quick Get away by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: The girl invasion had started and we have a week to get the gem. We went to Maryland to get a map from Hannah. Kevin and I almost got eaten, but got the map and escaped with Hannah chasing us and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter my friends try to get away from Hannah as me and Andy try to escape from Hannah's stomach.


 




 


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages


Chapter 04: A Quick Getaway

Monday, June 9, 2014

"Uh… Dylan," Eli asked. "What is it?" I asked. "I think we're going the wrong way," Eli said. "What makes you say that?" I asked. "Well the map tells us that we're on…" He was cut off as a blue jeep stopped right in front of us. Hannah came out of it she had brown hair, brown eyes, she had a purple shirt on with a pair of blue jeans she was barefoot and had white skin with red nail polish on her toes. "Not so fast," She said. "Hannah!!" we all said. She picked up me and Andy and placed us in her hand. "What are you going to do with them?" Kevin asked. "Wait did you just talk?" Hannah asked. "Yes he did," Dallas said. "What are you doing?" Kevin asked quietly. "Just fallow my lead and just watch and learn," Dallas said. "He did and they are our friend and the hero," Hannah took her other hand and flicked him. "So that's how it done," Kevin said. "Shut up," Dallas said. Hannah then was closing her hand and I quickly said "Quick go to Pettisville, Ohio and find my step brother James and my nephew Caidan I heard they're on vacation. Go!" Hannah then closed her hand and openeded her mouth and placed us in it. We were on her tongue and she was moving us back and forth about a minute later she lifted her tougue and we started to fall we grabbed her tongue and waited. "Andy just keep hanging," I said. Hannah knew we were hanging so she shook her tongue and we fell down her esophagus.
[Gulp] "You monster," Kevin said. "Come on Kevin we have to go do what he said we do," Eli said. "Oh no you don't," Hannah said. "Quick!!" Dallas yelled. They were on their way to Pettisville Ohio.

***************************************Meanwhile*Inside*Hannah******************************

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed. As I fell down Hannah's esophagus. "Don't worry Dylan you've survived being eaten before," Andy said. "Yeah, but that was when I had something to sit on," I said. "Oh why didn't you just say so?" Andy asked. He then turned into a metal platform before he hit Hannah's stomach. "Okay now what?" I asked. "We just take our only exit," Andy answered. "Okay that's just gross and we'll die taking that exit," I said. "Okay then we take our other exit," Andy said. "Which is?" I asked were you came from," Andy answered.

The others made it to the motel James and Caidan were staying at. "Okay here it is room #2," Kevin said. "#2" Dallas laughed. "Oh real mature Dallas," Tyler said. They went into a hole in the wall that was big enough for their car. "Who are you?" Caiden asked. "We're friends of your uncles," Kevin said. "Where is Uncle Dylan?" Caiden asked. "He's… dead," Kevin said trying not to cry. "Open the door!" Hannah yelled. She kicked the door open and came in. "What else do want you already ate my best friend," Kevin said. Back inside Hannah's stomach Andy was spraying a kind of gas to make Hannah fall a sleep. "I'm going to crush you like a bug!" Hannah yelled. She then fell on the ground and went to sleep. "Okay she's asleep," Andy said "Quick crawl up her esophagus." We started to crawl and were past the part that squeezes you to death. "What what's that moving lump going up her throat?" Kevin asked. I was at her mouth hanging to her tooth. "Open her mouth," I said. "It's Dylan," Kevin said. They moved her lips away from each other and we got out through the cracks of her teeth. James then woke up and said, "So what did I miss?" "Rsally you were slept through all that?" I asked. "Well I was tired," James said. "Well we'd better get going," I said. "It's getting late so why don't you stay here for the night," James said. "Thanks, but what about her?" I asked. "We can get some rope and tie her," James answered. We got some rope and tied Hannah up. We then went to bed until morning. The only thing is the ropes were lose. 

End Notes:

Will we get captured? Or will we save the world? Or both? Keep Reading.

 


 

Next time on Planet Tiny: We continue our journey, but end up being captured by Hannah.


 

If you have any ideas on how to improve writing and/or story place it in the review box below.

Thank you.

Chapter 05: Escape Evil Hannah for a Training Day by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Andy and I got swallowed by Hannah. The others went to Pettisville and got my srep brother James and my nephew Caiden and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter we wake up in a pickle jar in Hannah's jeep who is working for Belle. Also when we escape Andy teaches us to fight in Indiana just in case something happens to him. Meanwhile Belle starts the last stage of the girl invation "Slavery."


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

 

Chapter 05: Escape Evil Hannah for a Training Day

 

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

 

6 Days Left

 

Meanwhile back in Hanover Belle goes to the boys room and pounds on the door. "Open up you've been in their for 24 hours!" she shouted. She opened the door and saw that there wasn't a single small man in sight. "Where the hell are those idiots?" Belle shouted. She picked up her cell phone and called her assistant… Hannah.

 

Somewhere near the outskirts of Toledo, Ohio we wake up in a strange place. "Uh… where are we?" I asked in a tired tone. "Guys wake up," I said. "Uh… why do have to wake us up so early?" Dallas asked. "Just wake up," I said. "Holy shit!" Dallas said in a shock. Everyone woke up and were surprised that they were in a pickle jar. "What do we do now Uncle Dylan?" Caiden asked. "I'm thinking. I know," I said. "Andy do you have any shrinking abilitys?" I then asked. "Uh… yes, but the growth can only go ¼ bigger then the height you first shrunk meaning you'll only grow up to ½ instead of normal," Andy said. "That doesn't matter we still have to be small to defeat Emma," I said. "What else do you need?" Andy asked. "I'll nead a piece of string and eight giant Wal Mart bags," I answered. "So is that a bag from Giant or a bag from Wal Mart?" Kevin asked in a joking tone. "Oh boy," I said. "Okay here are the bags and the string," Andy said. "Okay and shrink us all to one nanometer," I said. Andy got shrunk us then shrunk himself to one nanometer. "Whoa look how big everything is," Tyler said. "Okay now Andy fly to the top of the lid and hold the string," I said. Andy flew to the top and droped the string. We then climbed the string and went through the air hole. "Okay were on the back seat, so all we have to do is jump to the carpet, go under Hannah's seat climb her body, go to the dashboard, and use the bags to jump out the window," I explaned. We used the bags that got shrunk to ¼ inch to safely land after we jump. We then ran under Hannah's seat and made it to her barefeet. "Okay how are we going to do this?" Eli asked. "You forget we're too small for her to notice us climbing," I answered. Tyler went up to the brakes and Hannah's foot started toward him. "NOOOO!" Tyler yelled. Just before he it landed I came and grabbed him before he died. "I owe you one," Tyler said. "No need," I said. We then started climbing Hannah's foot, leg, stomach area, and finally ran across her arms. We jumped out the window and saw a train. "We need to catch that train," I said. "What about your jet pack Dylan," Andy reminded me. "Oh yeah," I said. I got out my jet pack and carryed three people one one my back and the other two in my arms. Andy did the same with the other three. "Okay and go," I said. We flew to the open door of the train. "Okay now Dylan Ki forgot to mention that you can't just turn into animals. If I die then my powers go to the hero. Now I have to train you to use my ability. Here are my training gloves," Andy said. I put on the gloves and Andy started lesson one.

 

Meanwhile back in Hanover the girs took a break and have the guys rub their feet. "The last stage is finally complete," Belle said. Down by her feet Luca was trying to think of a way out of this. "Hey harder," Belle comanded. "How do I get out of this?" Luca thought.

End Notes:

Will Luca ever find a way out of this? Will Dylan be ready to fight Emma? Stay tuned.

 


Next time on Planet Tiny: Hannah finds use and we start running on the roof of the train, but someone won't get away alive.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how to improve put what's good and what need to be improved place it in the review box below.

Thank you.

 


 

*Fun Fact: The Girl invasion has Four Stages:

  1. Rudeness
  2. Shrinking all males
  3. Controling all Females
  4. Slavery
Chapter 06: Train Chase by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: We all were captured by Hannah, but we escaped and Andy trained us and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Hannah finds us and cases us on the top of the train. Also Andy continues to train is as we ride a train that is taking us west. Meanwhile Hannah runs out of gas in Indiana and finds us on foot.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 06: Train Chase

 

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

 

"Okay lesson 5. Dylan blast a laser at that dartboard," Andy said. [Zap] I shot a laser at the outer part of the dartboard. "Okay good effert, but try going for a bull's eye," Andy suggested. "Okay look there's a bull," I said. I then shot the bull in the right eye. "You… I ment," Andy said. "Okay this time on the dartboard," he then suggested. "I got it," I said. "Do you?" Andy asked sarcastically. "Yes I do," I said. I got ready to fire. "Remember concentrate," Andy said. I was concentrating really hard and hit a bull's eye, but this time not literally. "Yes!" I said in excitement. "Good job," Andy said "Now lesson 6. Dylan this one is a challenge." "What is it?" I asked. "I what you to grow everyone to the max of ½ an inch," Andy said. "Wait. How exactly do I do that?" I asked. "You what to know a secret on any kind of ability?" Andy asked. "Sure," I answered. "Okay the secret even your ability to turn into other animals is to believe I know it sounds like a cat poster but it's true," Andy said.

 

Meanwhile back in Hanover. "You failed be!" Belle said angerly. "I promise I'll go back and find them," Hannah said. "You better because if you don't I'll have your head," Belle threatened. Hannah then got in her jeep and drove toward the tracks. She ran out of gas and saw a train coming on a track near by. She ran to the train and saw little people on it. "It's Hannah RUN!!" I yelled. We climbed a rope that leads to a hole on the roof. Hannah then got on a ladder on the back of the train. "Ready on not here I come," Hannah said. We ran on the top of the train like on an action movie. "She on our tail," Eli said. Hannah then caught up to Kevin and put her foot up in the air. "TYLER LOOK OUT!!!" Andy yelled. He then pushed out of the was causing Andy to be crushed. "Andy… no," I said in a sad tone. His head was still able to say his last words. "My dear Dylan come closer," he said. I came closer to him and he said, "Remember you have to believe to use your new abilitys. One more thing let me tell you a story that will change the coarse of history." He then died and now I had a mission. "What are we going to do now?" Dallas asked. "I'll tell you what we're going to do I'm not going to let Andy die in vane. We're going to Hollywood and get the gem then return to Hanover and dafeat Emma," I said heroicly. "Not on my watch," Hannah said Evilly. "Oh right now run," I said. "Cowards!" Hannah yelled. "Cowards huh. Well let's see how much of a coward we are when we return," I said. 

End Notes:

Will I get back and defeat Hannah for what she did? Will I believe to use my animal transformation ability? Keep reading.

 


 

Next time on Planet Tiny: I get revenge on Hannah for killing Andy in St. Louis, Missouri.


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve my writting put some things that are good about it and some that need to be improved in the review box below.

Thank you.

Chapter 07: It's On by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: We were chased by Hannah on the top of the train, but then she killed Andy and I was in rage and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter I get Andy's abilitys like laser hands, strength, intelligence, etc. Also I try to believe, but can't stop thinking about the fact that Hannah killed Andy. We also finally went from Indiana to St. Louis, Missouri and defeat Hannah, but let's hope for good this time.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 07: It's On

 

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

 

5 Days Left

 

In the morning we were in the train that stops in St. Louis, Missouri. "Come on wake up," I said. "What happened?" James asked. "We must have passed out," I answered. "But where is Hannah?" Kevin asked. "I don't know I'm thinking she left and is thinking of a plan to capture us in St. Louis," I answered. "How do you know that?" Tyler asked. "I don't know," I answered. "But how did you know this train is going to St. Louis?" Eli asked. "Again I don't know," I answered. "Where is St. Louis Uncle Dylan?" Caiden asked. "It's in Missouri," I answered. "But…" Dallas started to ask another question, but was cut off and I said "You know let's stop playing 20 Questions. Okay." "Okay let's wait the train should stop soon," Kevin said. An hour later the train stopped at St. Louis. We then got out of the train and started to walk. "Okay we're in St. Louis. Now where are you Hannah?" I asked. "Well she's not here I guess we're just going to have keep going," Caiden said in fear. "Oh no she's here all right," I said. We walked and saw the Gateway Arch with Hannah right under it. "End of the line!" she said evilly. "Oh crud," I said. "What do we do?" Tyler asked. "We are going to get some pay back for her crushing Andy," I answered. "Oh yeah it's on," Kevin said. "ATTACK!!!" I yelled. We came running to Hannah and I grabbed a rope I found. Kevin and I had one end of the rope and was running in the opposite direction around her barefeet. She then tripped and we started punching her and hitting her as well as kicking. "Fools you can't defeat me," Hannah said. We put duct tape on her mouth and tore it off. "AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" Hannah screamed. "Now we're even," I said. "Fine we're even, but when you come back you should watch it," Hannah said.

 

A few hours later in Hanover, "You failed me again!" Belle said angerly. "I'm sorry, but they will come back in five days and when they do we'll be ready," Hannah said. "You'd better be right about this because if you're wrong I'll kill you.

 

In Belle's head Emma is controling Belle and Hannah knows about it. "Hannah can you here me?" Emma asked. "Hold on I gotta take this," Hannah said. She walked away and started talking on her cell phone. "Yeah I can hear you," Hannah answered. "I'm sending Bet for the growth formula that you stole," Emma said. "Okay Bet go out her nose and get the growth formula," Emma then commanded. "Yes my lady," Bet said. "And take this hand held shrink ray you'll need to shrink it to be able to carry it," Emma added. Bet took the shrink ray and flew out Belle's nose. "I'm right here. Now where's the formula?" Bet asked. "Right here," Hannah answered. She put it in her hand and Bet shrunk it and grabbed it from Hannah's palm. He then took it to Emma where she put it on display and waited until I returned, so she can use it to destroy me.

End Notes:

Will Dylan be destroyed? Or will he save the world? Stay tuned.

 


Next time on Planet Tiny: We all go to the Independence Center® to get a new ride that would get us to Hollywood faster.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how to improve my writing place at least three things you likeded and thred things I should improve on.

Thank you.

Chapter 08: Independence Day by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: We were looking for Hannah and found her under the Gateway Arch and defeated her and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Dallas, Eli, Tyler, Kevin, James, Caiden, and I go into the Independence Center® a mall in Independence, Missouri to build a car that will get us to Hollywood on time.

 


 

Character, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 08: Independence Day

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

 

"Man how much larger till we get there?" Kevin complained. "Soon I hope," I said. "Can't we go anywhere quick?" Dallas asked. "Yeah at this pace we'll never get the gem in time," James said. "I've just got an idea," I said. "What is it?" Eli asked. "The map says we're in Independence, Missouri," I said. "What does that have to do with anything?" Eli asked. "We're not far from the Independence Center we can build a car that will take us faster," I answered. We went to the Independence center and were in the middle of the floor with a bunch of girls walking around us. "Uh… are the girls here going to be a problem?" James asked. "No the tower isn't high enough to go this far yet," I answered. "Anyway what do you need?" Kevin asked. "Okay it's 6:05 PM meaning we have until 9 to get the parts before the mall closes, but anyway I need a sandle and a buckle from the Lady's Foot Locker, a Wheel from a stroller, two pipe from the escalator, eight seats from the soft seat area, a charger from Best Buy Mobile, a phone from Verizon Wireless, a controller from GameStop, and a taco from Taco Bell," I explaned. "Why a taco?" Dallas asked. "For dinner, but when you get it try not to be dinner," I answered. "I'll try," Dallas said. They went off to find the items. "Wait where's Caiden?" I wondered.

 

"Yes a sandal," Kevin said. "Wait Kevin it's already on a girl's foot," Tyler reminded. "I know, but it's perfect," Kevin said. He walked over to it and started lifting the girl's foot. "Wait Kevin. I think that may be a girl from Dover," Tyler said. "I know it's Summer," Kevin said. "You need Dylan to get her foot out of there," Tyler said. "Uh… guys have you seen Caiden?" I asked walking in the store. "No, but could you give us a hand lifting Summer's foot?" Tyler asked. "Sure," I answered. I lifted her feet out both her shoes and cut eight straps on one of them. "There you go," I said. Summer looked down and saw us so we quickly took the sandal and straps and ran. I went down stairs to Taco Bell and saw Caiden on a table with a girl eating a taco. "Caiden stop!" I yelled. He didn't here me, so I climbed up the giantess and got up to him. "Caiden stop!" I yelled again. "I'm getting a taco Uncle Dylan," Caiden said. "Yeah but not this…" I paused and said "Not again." We were in the taco and were about to be eaten. "Okay I lived going into a girl's stomach twice I can do it again," I said. She took a bite with us in it and were swallowed. As we went down I was holding on to Caiden. "Ahhhhhhh!!!" I screamed. We landed in a pile of stomach asid yet again. I was okay to walk in it, but Caiden wasn't so I was carrying him on my back. "How did Andy get us out thd other times? First he made Belle drink soda and then he put Hannah to sleep," I thought "That's it." I used my powers but couldn't. Okay Caiden let's climb. We started to climb and got up to her thoat. "What the?" the girl said. She started drinking soda and we fell back down. "Crud," I said, "Is that good?" Caiden asked. "Bubbles. Yes get into one we're getting out," I said. We got into a bubble and floated to the top. [Burp] The girl burped us out and we went back to where we were before.

 

"Okay good the escalator," Dallas said. "Let me," I said. I pulled off the pipe and put it with the others. The other guys brought their parts and it was ready to be built. I grabbed a wrench I carry with me and was putting the pieces together. "Okay let's move!" I said. "There he is!" Summer yelled. All our female friends were there and were chasing us. "Let's get out of here!" I yelled. It was 8:59 PM and we were heading out the door just in time before it closed. Every girl we knew were casing us on the streeg. We go away before they caught us. "Where did he go?" Summer asked. 

End Notes:

Will I get the gem in time? Will we I believe to use my powers when I need them most? Stay tuned.

 


 

If you have any ideas to help me improve put at least three things you like and three things I need to improve on in the review box below.

Thank you.

 


 

FYI: I only have to believe on useing the following:

Chapter 09: A New Recruit by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: We made a fast vehical to help us go faster, but then we were chased by a mob of girls and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter my friends and I find Kowan in Topeka, Kansas. Meanwhile Emma uses the growth formula to grow Belle to 23½ feet tall.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 09: A New Recruit

Thursday, June 12, 2014

 

4 Days Left

 

In Hanover Emma finds out that I'm still on the road to Hollywood, so she decides to call me. [Phone Ringing] "Uh… Dylan you might want to look at this," James said. "Emma?" I asked. "Yes. Your sisters trying to call you," Tyler said. "Put her on video," I said. [Beep] "Dylan! I'm warning you do not continue!" Emma said evilly. "Yeah and what are you going to do?" I asked. "I'll use the growth formula to grow Belle to 23½ feet," Emma said. "Your bluffing," I said. Emma got out the formula to prove me wrong. "If you continue I will drop this at the edge of her brain and into her body," Emma threatened. "You know we'll stop you," I said. "Your one brave man Dylan," Emma said. "Yep and we're still continuing," I said. "Bet drop this down into Belle's body," Emma commanded. "Yes my lady," Bet said. He then dropped the formula and it landed in Belle's stmach. Belle then started to grow a foot higher. "Did you get taller?" Hannah asked. "I think I did," Belle answered.

 

"You monster," I said. "Well just for the record Belle will continue to grow every 12 hours," Emma said as she hung up. "We don't have much time," I said. "We need more help," Kevin said. "You're right we need some who was in the airforce," I said. "Who's in the airforce that could help?" Dallas asked. "None other then my big brother Kowan," I answered. "Where is Uncle Kowan?" Caiden asked. "He's in Topeka, Kansas," I answered. We were on our way to Topeka to see Kowan. "We're here," I said. "Help!" Kowan yelled. We walked in a hole in the wall and saw Kowan being attacked by Summer. "Leave him alone," I said. "So we meet again Dylan," Summer said evilly. I started running toward her barefeet and started lifting one. Summer then lifted her foot on her own and slammed it on the ground. "Well I won't be doing that again," I said. Kevin then hit the hard wood floor making it crack. "What was that?" I asked. "I don't know," Kevin answered. The everyone else even Kowan did the same exact thing. "Whoa I think Andy may have gave each of us u39; of his power," I said. "But what about me?" Kowan asked. "Maybe Andy knew you would join us giving you his abilitys as well," I answered. "Hello?!" Summer said. "Oh right," I said. "Okay guys this is lesson 1," I then said. We all were running and Kevin started to fly. "How did you do that?" I asked. "It's just like Andy said believe," Kevin answered. Kevin then flew into Summer's stomach and punched the walls. "Ow!" Summer yelled. Kevin flew out her mouth and punched her on the out side of her stomach. Dallas then flew and turned into a boot to literally kick her but.

 

Meanwhile back in Hanover, Belle was growing a few inches more. "Hahahaha!" Emma laughed. "The world will be mine!" she then said evilly.

End Notes:

Will Emma rule the world? Or will Dylan and his friends bring the gem back in the last four days they have left? Keep reading.

 


 

Next time on Planet Tiny: Belle's growth speeds up and is completed in just a few seconds.


 

If you have any ideas about how I can improve my writing please put at least three things you like and three things I need to improve in the review box below.

Thank you.

 


 

*FYI: Sorry about the story again the u39; means 1/8.

Chapter 10: On the Road Again by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: We went to Kowan's house and saved him from Summer. Then Belle's growth was complete and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter we get closer to the gem. Meanwhile Emma increases the speed at which Belle grows.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 10: On the Road Again

 

Thursday, June 11, 2014

 

"NOOOO!!!" Summer screamed as she fell to the floor. "Is she alive?" Kevin asked. "Well her chest is moving, so I'm going to guess that she's still alive," I answered. "What in the world is going on?" Kowan asked. "Well it all started after we returned from Planet Tiny. Emma arrived saying that she is going to destroy us, but no one believed her. So then Bet betrayed Lord Osiris and joined Emma's team. He then gave her a shrink ray and she shrunk herself and went up Belle's nose. She then controlled her brain and made her shrink all guys and control all girls in Hanover and Dover. She then made them build a tower that will control and shrink someone as it gets taller. Then Ki McTie came and said we have a week to get a gem that's in the western part of Hollywood. We then went to Hannah's house and got a map, but then she started chasing us. Then we went to Pettisville, Ohio and got James and Caiden. We were then captured by Hannah and we managed to escape. We got onto a train where Andy trained us. Later Hannah arrived and gets on the train, so we run on the roof of the train and crushed Andy. We went to the Independence Center and built a vehical that would get us there faster. Finally we  made it hrre and defeated Summer," I explained. "Wait Andy's dead?" Kowan asked. "Yes sadly he is," Tyler answered. "Come on we have no time to lose," Dallas said.

 

We got on the vehical and were on our way again. We were in we made it to Colorodo and Emma called again. "Still continuing are we," she said. "Yes and you can't stop us," I said. "Oh really. I now have no choice to increase the speed to imediate," Emma said. Belle was now 23½ feet tall. "Look out!" yelled one of the citizens of Hanover. Belle had nothing on her feet and her feet were moving in the same way as my vision. "Whoa dájà vu," I said. "What is it?" Kowan asked. "Her feet moved just like in my vision," I said. "Wait wait. You never said anything about a vision," James said. "Well I had one and I knew the end is nigh," I said. "So what else did you see?" Eli asked. "Well I saw Belle eating a tiny sub," I said. "Well I think I know how to defeat Emma," Kowan said. "Really how?" I asked. "We need to find the gem and use it to get that hoggie," Kowan said. "It's not that kind of sub," I said. "Then what kind is it?" Kowan asked. "It's a vehical that goes under water," I said. "Okay Plan B. We get the gem and use it to get us home fast and then use it to go inside Belle's body and find a way to her brain," Kowan said. "Wait isn't there no connection between the large intestent and the liver?" Tyler asked. "Actually there is a secret way no one knows about," I said. "Well let's go!" James said.

End Notes:

Will the plan work? Will Dylan save the day? Stay tuned.

 


Next time on Planet Tiny: We finally find the gem and have to prove ourselves to get it.

 


 

If you have any Ideas on how I can improve put three things you like and three things I need to improve in the review box below.

Thank you.

Chapter 11: The Gem by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: We defeated Summer and were on our way to Hollywood, California and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Summer uses gas to make us fall asleep for a few day in San Francisco, California. Then when we wake up we only have one last day to find the gem.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 11: The Gem

Thursday, June 12, 2014

4 Days Left

We made it past through Utah and Vegus, Navada and made it across the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, California. We were almost done our journey until Summer came and sprayed sleeping gas in our eye. "Good night and I won't be seeing you later," she said. "I farted," I said as I fell asleep.

Monday, June 16, 2014

Last Day

We woke up four days later and had until midnight to defeat Emma. "What happend?" Kevin asked. "I don't know," Eli answered. "Holly cow!" I yelled. "What is it?" Kowan asked. "It's Monday our.last day," I answered. "We have to get the gem ASAP!" James said. We go on to the vehical and started left going in the top speed, We made it to our destination and started the search for the gem. We found a really old building that looked like it was built in the 1890s. "Okay this must be the place," Tyler said. We walked inside and the whole place was like a puzzle. "What the heck," I said, "I feel like I'm on an episode of House of Anubis." "So now what?" James asked. "Okay I had a feeling it would have traps and stuff," I said. "Okay let's go!" Caiden said. We walked to the first trap. "To prove your self you must pass the angry elf," a voice said. "Okay bring the little guy out here," Dallas said. A elf that was big and buff came out the door. "Who are you calling little guy punk?" the elf said in a deep voice. "We're toast," Kevin said. "Okay you know the drill," I said, "Dallas boot." Dallas then flew and turned into a boot to literally kick his butt. "Ow! Why you little," the elf said. "Kevin wack him in the gut," I said. Kevin then punched his stomach and knocked him out. "I'm telling Santa," the elf said. We ran to the next trap. "You may have past the elf task, so now let's see you pass the shelf bask," the voice said. A giant shelf came up out of the ground. "This looks easy," Kowan said. Just then a ray of light that was around 103° F came from the sky onto the shelf. "I stand corrected," Kowan said. "Okay Kowan mirror," I said. Kowan turned into a mirror we used him to reflect the light. "Yes. What next?" I asked. "You may have passed the test of two, now you must find the gem in this here goo," the voice said. Goo started to come through the walls. "It's trying to drown us!" James yelled. A pile of gems came from above. "Okay so Ki said to say the phrase Take me home you ideot," I said. We grabbed lots of gems and said the prase, but not one was the one. "There has to be one more," I said. "Is that it?" James asked. "I think it is," I answered. "It looks too high," Kevin said. "I have an idea," I said. "Okay human ladder go!" I said. We got on each others sholders and I geabbed the gem. We got off of each other and got on the ground we were swimming in goo, but Caiden caouldn't swim so some one had him on their back. "Take me home you ideot!" I said. I was sucked into a hole and was trapped. A jet that goes super fast appeared. "Wait what about Uncle Dylan?" Caiden wondered. "He'll be okay we have to get out of here!" James said. They flew out of Hollywood and were on there way home.


End Notes:

How will it end? Will I get back with the others? Stay tuned.

 


Next time on Planet Tiny: The others get back to Hanover while I go into reality and learn to believe.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve or what happens next place it in the review box below.

Thank you.

Chapter 12: Attack of the 23½ foot Belle by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Summer put us to sleep in San Francisco, California. We woke up a few days later and went to Hollywood and saw an old building. We went into it and solved the three riddle and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter I get free from the hole which is actually a magic portal and go back home. Then I meet up with the others say the prase "Keep it simple stupid" go inside Belle once again find away to her brain and defeat Emma.


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 12: Attack of the 23½ foot Belle

Monday, June 16, 2014

 

The others made it to Hanover just in time. "Man it's good to be home," Eli said. "Look there she is the 23½ foot teenager," Dallas said. "Man if only there are more heros in the world like Dylan," Tyler said. "Maybe there are," Kevin said, "Quick land on the roof of Club 2000." The landed to the community center called Club 2000 so Kevin could give a speech. The then set up speakers and a microphone. "Hello everyone, I know things seem kind of bad right know, but I got a plan. You see that giantess teenager over there? She's not the evil one, Dylan's sister Emma is the evil one. We can also use your help to stop Emma's plan's to crush us," Kevin said. "How?" James (Sr.) asked. "Good question sir. Our plan is to us this gem to get a sub and go inside Belle and into her brain and defeat Emma. So are we men or key chains?" Kevin asked. "Men!" everyone said. "Key chains!" one citizen said. "Then let's go! Except key chain!" Kevin said. "YEAH!!!" everyone yelled. "Wow if only Dylan could see this," Kevin said.

 

"I'm just going to keep falling forevvver!" I said. I then landed on a hardwood floor. "Wait where am I?" I wondered. [Boom] "What was that?" I asked, "And why do I look like an LEGO® man? I'm not in a LEGO® Universe. Huh, I guess that hole took me to another world or something." [Boom] A giant young boy came and was over the small town that looked like all the places I was. He saw me and started to come over to me. "No. No. No. Don't eat me. Don't eat me. Do not eat me," I begged. "Hi Dylan," he said. He then got a tube out and I was looking at a cat poster that says "Believe." Andy's voice then came to me "Believe I know this sounds like a cat poster, but it's true," it said. "It's up to you now Dylan," the boy said. He then droped me in the tube which was a portal. I crashed on the street. "Sorry street, but I've got a job to do," I said. I then flew and landed where the others were. "Dylan you're alive," Kevin said in excitement. We got in the sub and got Belle's attention. "My favorite thing to eat subs," Belle said. She picked us up and put her in her mouth.

 

"Okay where in," James (Jr.) said. Belle then lifted her tongue and swallowed us. "All right everyone we're now heading to Belle's stomach on a quest to save the world again," I said. "But how are we going to get to her brain?" Abrum asked. "Yeah I told you there is no connection between the large intestant and the liver," Mr. Murren said. "Actually there is a seceret way," I said. We landed in Belle's stomach and started heading to her small instestant. We then entered her large intestant and then her on a spring board to get to the liver. We then went through a tube leading to her brain. "All right Emma, end of the line," I said. "Oh really Dylan this was just getting fun," Emma said, "Bet take care of them." "Yes my lady," Bet said. I punched him in the face and everyone came and beat him up. "She's getting away!" Tyler yelled. I destroyed the mind reading divise and chased after her. I then used a fether to make Belle sneese. [Ah-choo] Belle sneesed us all out and we landed on the tower pathway. "Come on Kevin," I said. We started going up the tower. We made it to the top and Emma shot Kevin with a laser. "Kevin no," I ssid. "What are you going to do now?" Emma asked. I punched her off the tower and she fell. Bet then came and took her away. "This isn't the last you herd of me! The All Powerful Evil Emma will return!" Emma yelled. I ran over to Kevin, "Kevin," I said. "Uh… what happened?" Kevin asked. "Kevin are you okay?" I said. "I'm a little light headed," Kevin said. "So Dylan, how are we goimg to get back to normal?" Kowan asked. “Leave that to me," I said. I zapped the tower with my size changer power. The tower turned everyone except me back to normal.

 

THE END!

 

"Bye guys see you in the next one," I sait. "Wait… what?" Dallas asked.

End Notes:

I hope you like this story and hope you'll read the next one.

 


*Fun Fact: The name Osiris came from an app called The Sims™ Freeplay.

 


  

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4325