Frozen: Elsa's Internal Conflict by iambeowulf
Summary:

A joint collaboration between me and J. M. Darkly from Writing.com!

It's been a year since the 'Frozen Summer', that disastorous time when Queen Elsa accidently unleashed her powers of ice and snow on her poor kingdom and things have mostly returned to normal. Anna and Elsa are closer now than when they were children, Kristoff now lives in the castle as the royal Iceman, and Olaf has warmed the hearts of all who visit. All is well for the people of Arendelle... but not for long. A sudden change has come over Elsa, a change that threatens her kingdom. Dark forces have come to Arendelle and it is once again Anna who must stand against them. Anna's quest will take her to a place she never thought she would ever see... The inside of Elsa's body? But as strange as that sounds, she must hurry. While she faces this threat something much worse is coming. Something powerful and monstrous, something that makes the earth shake...


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Growing Woman, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 15827 Read: 47465 Published: June 08 2014 Updated: October 31 2015

1. Chapter 1- Brain Freeze by iambeowulf

2. Chapter 2- The Search For Jack by iambeowulf

3. Chapter 3: Revelations and Decisions by iambeowulf

4. Chapter 4: Getting Elsa's Attention by iambeowulf

5. Chapter 5 Prologue- And, Lo, The Beast Approaches by iambeowulf

Chapter 1- Brain Freeze by iambeowulf
Author's Notes:

This chapter basically sets up the conflict for the entire story. Just so you guys know. Enjoy!

"So, what is it?" Anna asked as she, her sister Queen Elsa, and Kristoff looked over the newly acquired painting on the wall, a gift of friendship from Arendelle's latest merchant visitor.

 "Well," Elsa said slowly as she tilted her head to try and understand what the red, blue, and green splashes were suppose to form. "I think it's a...swan?"

 "Are we sure he didn't just accidently drop paint all over it?" Kristoff asked scratching his chin.

 "Be nice!" Anna slapped his shoulder. "He said it was a rare piece from his homeland. He gave it to us as a sigh of friendship."

 Kristoff just shrugged. "Still looks weird."

Elsa giggled softly behind her hand as the two started bickering. It had been almost a year since the events of her rather disastrous coronation into Queen hood and things had mostly gone back to normal. The most notable changes came from her renewed relationship with Anna and Kristoff's move into the castle. Both had brought Elsa some much needed happiness that she'd not had in many years. And of course there was the other little friend they'd made.

 "Your majesties?" A female servant bowed to the princess and queen respectfully. "Dinner is ready. Should I have the table set?"

 "Yes please." Elsa smiled softly. "We'll be there shortly. Thank you."

  Elsa waited a few more minutes to allow the love birds to quarrel before pulling both to the dining room.

 

 

 The dinner was no less enjoyable that night than any other. The food was as good as always, the talks with Anna, Kristoff and herself as pleasant as ever, and Olaf's usual antics kept everyone entertained through the meal. Everything was as it should have been. Until...

 Elsa suddenly started coughing, as if she was chocking on something. Anna rushed over to her to anyway she could. But Elsa held up her hand as the fit quickly subsided.

 "I-I'm ok. Just some soup went down the wrong tube." Elsa assured them.

 And so, they returned to their meal. However, all was not well...

 

 

*BUMP-BUMP*

*BUMP-BUMP*

 He smiled happily to himself. He always enjoyed this part, the sounds of his victims' heart beats around him, so calm and relaxed before he attacked. It was so sweet.

 Opening his eyes revealed two blood red pupils that glowed slightly but shown like candles in the dark gloom. He was not able to actually see but his power of the mind allowed him to scan the area. He 'saw' the organic fleshy walls around him, turning and shifting as they did their jobs. The sour smell of the juices below him permeated the stale air as they dissolved the freshly eaten food of his current host. The only strange thing was the temperature. Most bodies he'd been in usually were warm and humid but this place was cooler, almost breezy.

 His smile widened. He could feel it. All around him was the presence of immense power. The very power he had always searched for was finally in his reach. He just had to take it. Still floating in the air above the pool of stomach acid, Micro Jack turned slowly to begin his quest inside the young Queen's body. Even as he did, his mind traveled ahead of him, reaching far into Elsa's own mind. There he searched through many memories until, at last, he found one he could use, a memory of two little girls and miss fired icicle...

 

 

 An hour after the dinner, Elsa sat brushing her hair as she readied for bed. It had been a long day, several diplomats had visited, a new trade route had been formed and she had worked out a new tax system to reduce strain on the villagers. None had been very easy and Elsa felt a headache coming on just from thinking about it all. And not just that, she also felt rather unwell in the stomach. This night's soup seemed to be disagreeing with her slightly.

 Putting it out of her mind to prepare for sleep, Elsa walked over to her window. The young queen's room had a wonderful view of the castle courtyard and a good view of the town just outside. Since the events of the previous year, Elsa had come to enjoy watching the town below. Just seeing her subjects going about their lives gave Elsa a great sense of peace. A peace she was more than willing to keep that peace.

 Elsa noticed 2 little girls walking down the street on their way home. She'd seen those two many time before, it was an older girl leading a younger one by the hand. Elsa suspected them to be sister, their bond reminded her so much of the one she once shared with Anna.

 As the 2 girls passed out of sight around a corner, Elsa moved into her bed and blew out the candles. Tomorrow would hold more queenly duties for her to tackle, and thus she needed to sleep off the strange case of illness before then.

 However, as she passed into sleep, Elsa began to have strange dreams. Memoires of pain and fear played out in her mind and her body shifted uncomfortable under the covers in her fitful sleep...

 

 

 Anna and Kristoff walked hand in hand through the castle gardens. It was a pleasantly warm and peaceful summer night, and the stars and moon shone brightly over head. It was just too nice to pass up a romantic walk. In the last month or 2 Anna's duties as a Princess and Kristoff's  job as an iceman had kept them apart a lot longer than either would have liked. This was finally their time at last.

 "It's so good to see you again." Anna hugged close to Kristoff's arm as they sat down on a nearby bench. "I missed you."

 "Me too," Kristoff smiled brightly and planted a tender kiss on the red haired girl's forehead. She blushed and returned his smile.

 They sat quietly for a time just enjoying each other's company. Anna rested her head on Kristoff's shoulder and he in turn rested his head on hers. With all the craziness of the last year, it was nice to just relax with a loved one.

 "So," Anna said after a while, "how's your family doing?"

 "They're alright. "Kristoff said. "As crazy as always I guess. I'm thinking of going out to see them on my next day off. Want to come along?"

 "Sure. Wait." Anna sat up and looked Kristoff in the eyes. "Do they still think we're getting married?"

 "Well..." Kristoff looked off nervously. He had actually forgotten that the last time he saw his adopted troll family they had in fact been questioning him heavily on the date of a future wedding. He had sadly also forgotten to inform them that no such plans would be made for some time to come.

 "Sigh." Anna sighed in annoyance and got up from the bench. "Well, now I will have to come with you. They need to know that they can't just force us to get married just like that. Next day off we're going. Got it?"

 "Yes." Kristoff said quickly. He didn't like making Anna made, she would usually get back at him in some crazy way he had no hope of ever seeing coming. It was best to just agree with her to lessen the backlash.

 In truth, Anna wasn't mad at all. She just liked teasing her boyfriend like this from time to time. It was fun. In fact she really did want to marry him, as soon as possible. But the events with Prince Hans betrayal had left her wiser and more cautious. She had no doubt that Kristoff was nothing like that evil man but she wanted to be more careful and not dive head first into anything again.

 "Well, I going to bed for the night." Anna walked away from Kristoff still playing angry.

 Kristoff waved to Anna as she walked off and dropped his head in shame. "Way to go there, Kristoff." He said a loud. "Keep this up and she'll definitely break up with you. I'm really mad at this."

 Kristoff was surprised by a sudden kiss on the cheek and turned to see Anna leaning over the back of the bench smiling like a fox. "Yes you are quite bad at it." She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Lucky for you then, I find you so cute."

 They both laughed and hugged leading into another kiss. They then walked back into the castle and moved off to bed. Both Anna and Kristoff thought of the troll family out in the forest and wondered what they were up to...

 

 

 The king watched the distance with worry. He was old, even by troll standards, had served for many years as his people's king and as a magical sage. He had seen many things, many magics both good and evil, seen many threats, some he'd even faced himself. But for all his knowledge and experience he was worried. Something was wrong this night. The air felt wrong and the night around him seemed darker.

 It was unlike anything he'd felt before. A feeling of dread so complete and terrible it could only be magic in nature. No human force could make this disturbance and no force of the natural world could give off such...evil. Nature, in its self, was neither kind or cruel, it just was. And this feeling held nothing but evil intent. Something bad was coming, that much the troll king knew.

 He moved to a certain cave, one that housed the Troll's greatest treasures. In here were magical items of great power. He knew they would be needed real soon...

 

 

 Anna had enjoyed a peaceful night of pleasant dreams and easy rest. Though it was rare that she should have anything else. The sudden shaking by a small snow man was not at all common. The young princess opened her eyes quickly to find Olaf, said living snowman, shaking her shoulders franticly and wearing the most alarming look of terror Anna had ever seen. And with the ever smiling and cheerful little snow man, that alone was frightening.

 "Olaf!" Anna cried. "What's wrong?"

 "I don't know." Olaf said in a panic. "I woke up this morning and thought I'd go say hi to Elsa and give her a hug, since it's been almost 12 hours between the last one and she was feeling sick when she went to bed and I thought hugs make everything better and I wanted to help her out, and so I went to give the hug and-"

 "Olaf!" Anna interrupted not wanting to get in a long talk with the snowman if something was wrong with Elsa. "Just tell me, what happened to Elsa."

 Olaf looked back at the door nervously. "I don't know. I walked into her room and...well...I don't know. Just come on."

 Olaf ran out of the room, Anna hot on his heels. Since Olaf's creation during the Frozen Summer, as it had come to be called, Anna had never once seen Olaf shown anything but optimism. His panic and terror over whatever he'd found in Elsa's room fueled her own fear. Elsa needed her, that alone pushed Anna to action.

 Anna burst through the door to Elsa's room and immediately knew something was wrong. The room was freezing cold, Anna could actually see her breath. The large window across the room was frozen over and indeed most of the furniture was also frozen. Anna was then drawn to the bed.

 There was Elsa. She still wore her nightgown and appeared to still be asleep...If asleep was the right word. Elsa writhed in the bed. Her face was contorting with pain and fear, eyes shut tight, sweat drenching her face. She gasped, grunted, and mumbled in her fitful rest. As Anna got closer her was able to hear her sister's terrified whispers.

 "No, no. Please stop. I didn't mean it, please. It was an accident. I didn't want to hurt anyone. Please, forgive me. Please. Please! PLEASE! NO!"

 The whispering stopped as Elsa arched her back and opened her mouth wide. A horrible scream of both terror and torment escaped her lips as her blue eyes opened. Anna, ignoring the cold and any thoughts of fear, rushed to her sister and hugged her close. The scream slowly turned to sobbing as Elsa returned to the waking world. She realized Anna was with her and grabbed her sister in a deep hug and continued crying into Anna's shoulder.

 "It's ok." Anna said softly as she ran a hand over her Elsa's head. "Let it out. I'm here for you. You don't have to face it alone anymore. I'm here."

 Elsa knew Anna was talking about her deeply rooted fear of her own powers and she was extremely thankful Anna at that moment. She's had nightmares about that before. The night Anna almost died, the day she really did die, and all the pain she'd caused with her powers. But those dreams had stopped after she'd learned to better control and accept the power.

 This time was different. Her dream was of the town turning one her. They'd had enough of the evil she'd put on them. They blamed her for the death of 2 girls who froze to death. The very same girls she had watched the night before. Elsa had tried to tell them that she'd hadn't and that her powers were finally under control, but they pointed out that she had killed her sister Anna with those powers. To prove it, the towns people pulled out a ice statue of Anna...The ice statue was Anna. Elsa was burned at the stake for her crimes and she screamed for forgiveness as she burned. All the while a man in a black cloak watched with a wicked grin and red eyes.

 "I'm sorry, Anna." Elsa cried suddenly. She looked up and locked eyes with her younger sister."I'm so, so, sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I never wanted to leave you behind all those years. I just wanted to keep you safe. I'd almost killed you once, I couldn't let it happen again. I just couldn't."

 Anna just smiled and wiped away Elsa's tears. "I've never once blame you. Not once. Sure I was upset that you shut me out, but I understand now. You were so alone all that time with nothing but fear and I was only concerned with myself.

 "But no more." Anna let a determined smile spread over her face as she looked into Elsa's. "I'm here for you, as long as you need me. Always."

 Anna's smile and her confidence gave Elsa strength. She returned the smile and hugged Anna close again. "Thank you. You're better than I deserve."

 The two enjoyed the embrace for a few seconds before Elsa looked at the mirror. She'd wanted to see just how bad her nightmare would ware in her face that day. What she found prove almost as terrifying as her dream.

 Anna's reflection was there, mirroring her movements as it should. But, it wasn't holding a blonde haired blue eyes woman in a night dress. Instead, it was holding a man in a black cloak with red eyes. He looked right at Elsa through the mirror and smiled that same evil grin.

 She heard a voice in her head. "Isn't that sweat? Two sisters in a loving hug meant to heal and comfort. Too bad it's no use."

 Before Elsa could react the mirror image's eyes suddenly burst forth a blinding red light. Elsa tried to shield herself but fell into darkness.

 

 "Elsa? Elsa!" Anna cried with horror.

 Elsa had suddenly fainted and now lay motionless on the bed. Anna was unsure of what to do now and was beginning to panic. She looked over at Olaf who just shrugged, clearly as unsure as Anna.

 Just as Anna was considering getting help, Elsa stirred. She sat up holding her head and grunting a little with strain. Anna threw her arms around her ailing sister.

 "Elsa," Anna cried, "Are you alright?"

 "Yes," Elsa answered slowly as she opened her eyes. "Just a little light headed is all. Nothing to worry about." She flashed a reassuring smile at Anna.

 Anna was far from reassured. Something was wrong. Elsa's smile didn't reach her eyes. They looked cold and calculating, the eyes of a hunter waiting to strike. She'd never seen eyes like that from Elsa.

 Elsa stood up and moved to the closet. "I'm sorry for scaring you like that Anna. I'm fine now, so don't worry about me. In fact," Elsa turned back to Anna suddenly after picking out a nice blue dress, "I want you to go out for awhile. Why don't you take Kristoff out to see that family of his? You haven't seen them in about a year right?"

 "But, Elsa. I just said I'd stay with you. Now you want to send me off somewhere outside the castle?" Anna stood up and glared at Elsa.

 "No," Anna said sternly. "You are not pushing me out again. Something is very wrong Elsa, let me help."

 "I don't need any help, little sister." Elsa spoke softly and continued to smile at Anna. It unnerved Anna greatly.

 "Yes, you do." Anna spoke with a serious tone that took away Elsa's smile. "I am not leaving until you talk to me. This is not just your problem, when I died for you it became my problem too. Now, let me help you."

 It was fast, almost too fast for Anna to see. Elsa looked angrily  at Anna and flexed her hands. A burst of icy air shot from her fingers at the floor freezing it instantly. Anna had seen Elsa fire ice at her before but never with such clear malice. But what truly shocked her was her sister's eyes. Elsa had beautiful blue eyes ever since birth, but for that split second of anger, her eyes had shown blood red. Anna backed away with alarm.

 "Who are you?" the princess whispered.

 "Oh dear." Elsa's reply was off-handed and calm, like she'd just let slip some meaningless secret. "It seemed I don't yet have full control. I'll need to work on that."

 Anna grit her teeth. "You are not Elsa. Who are you?!"

 Elsa smiled again, wickedly this time, and bowed in a mocking gesture. When she stood again, her eyes had changed back to blood red, a sure sign that she was now under the other beings full control. It answered through her using Elsa's voice, which unnerved Anna greatly.

 "I am know as Micro Jack, my dear princess."

 "Whatever you've done to my sister," Anna grabbed a candle stick from the nightstand, "let her go right now or I'll-"

 "You'll do what?" Jack crossed Elsa's arms and spoke with mild curiosity. "Attack me? that won't do much good. Elsa may not be in control but this is still her body. Any harm you direct at me will only harm Elsa."

 Anna froze in place. He was right. Although she hated to admit it, right now Anna knew nothing of what was happening to Elsa or how to help her. She placed the candle stick back on the table and engaged Jack in conversion again, both to by time while she figured out what to do and to learn more about this monster that had taken her sister.

 "Fine then. So, what have you done to Elsa?" It left a bad taste in her mouth to talk with such a...thing as Jack.

 "She's safe." A smug smile was placed back on Elsa's barrowed face. "I have no intent to harm her. Her body and magic will be most useful to me."

 "Why?"

 "Why not?" The response was so matter of fact it threw Anna off for a second. "Elsa is one of the most powerful magic users alive today. Her power over ice and snow is almost god-like.

 Jack tapped Elsa's head with her finger. "In here, I've seen all of Elsa's memories. She froze summer into the worst blizzard anyone had ever seen, just by tapping on a lake. She built a giant castle of ice, again just by tapping her foot. And she is even able to make snowmen come to life. LIFE! Who wouldn't want that kind of power?"

 The smile Jack shot Anna at that point was full of ambition, power hunger, and greed. The last time she'd seen a look like that, she was laying on a couch watching helplessly as Hans walked out promising to kill Elsa to take their kingdom.

 "I will stop you. You have to know that." Anna stood talk and looked right into Jack's gaze. She was still the princess of Arendelle and she would find a way to stop this threat...Or so she thought.

 "Oh I know." Elsa walked slowly up to Anna. "I have no doubt that you will search until the end of time for a way to save your sister, to stop me. I have all of her memories after all. And I want to see just how far you can go. In fact-"

 Elsa stopped right in front of Anna and Jack had her place a hand under Anna's chin. "I'll give you a chance, Anna. You can leave here, safe and sound, and search for a way to stop me. I've even given you a clue, just remember what I've said here today. So, go and begin our little game. Start with Krsitoff's family of Trolls and work your way out. And of course, the game will have rules.

 "First, you cannot confront Elsa, you have to find me. Second, You cannot tell anyone inside the castle or town about me. Third, when you come back to stop me I should not see you coming. Sound good?"

 Anna continued to stare defiantly at the monster behind her sister's eyes. "And what happens if I break any of these rules? Will you kill me?"

 The smile that formed on Elsa's lips put Anna's hair on end, and the answer was much worse. "Of course, but not as soon as you'd think. Right now, Elsa is unconscious, trapped inside her own body with no idea what is going on outside. But I can make her aware. I can give her just enough freedom to see and feel everything that happens outside her body. If you break my rules in any way, I will do that to Elsa, and she will watch as I kill every person in the castle and town with her powers. She will watch as her body ends the life of everyone she was meant to project as Queen."

 Anna could not stop the horror that had come over her from these words. She knew he meant every word he spoke and what he said next truly terrified her. "After all that, when not a single villager is left alive, I will kill you. I will make Elsa watch as her body freezes you into an ice statue and then smashes you to tiny pieces with no hope of ever being thawed and I will listen with joy as she screams in agony from the nightmare she can never escape. Does that answer your questions, princess?"

 Anna was in shock. That entire scenario was Elsa's worst nightmare, to lose control and hurt everyone with her powers. If that ever happen, if Elsa was ever forced to do such a thing, Anna had no doubt it would break her beyond any hope of repair. And she also knew that Jack would do it, his expression through Elsa's face left no room for doubt.

 The young princess sank to her knees as the full force of the situation hit her. She barely registered when Elsa moved away from her, towards the blue dress on her bed. Anna barely noticed when Olaf, who'd been too scared to move till now, walked up and put a hand now her knee for comfort. Several minutes later, Elsa stood in front of her again, picked Anna up off the floor and smiled at her. The smiled did nothing to clam her.

 "I'll give you 2 hours to get everything you need. Tell Kristoff he's going with you and why, but don't tell anyone else. Or you know what will happen."

 Anna made no sound or any sign of understanding. She didn't even look Elsa in the eye. Shaking and on the verge of tears, she slowly moved out of the room and headed for her own room, with Olaf at her side holding her shaking hand.

 

 

 Two hours later, Elsa stood before the window in her room and watched as Anna and Kristoff left on a wagon for their journey. She smiled as Kristoff took a quick look up at her window and glared at her. But, it was not Elsa in control. Deep inside Elsa's head, with his hand resting on the grey matter of Elsa's brain stood a tiny man. Micro Jack watched the whole thing through Elsa's eyes, his only view to the outside world.

 It had worked out so easily, too easily for Jack's taste. His infiltration of Elsa's body and his slow but steady climb into her brain had provided no challenge and his takeover of her mind was even easier. She'd put up no resistance and had no idea how to stop him in the first place. It bored him greatly.

 So, when Anna showed up, it brought a rush to Jack. Even as he controlled Elsa as a puppet, the mere presents of Anna by her sister's side had stirred Elsa's spirit. He wasn't lying when he said Elsa was cut off from the outside world but somehow she still sensed Anna and heard her brave talk of aid and that allowed her to start building some small resistance to Jack's control. Anna was something special.

 His meeting with the red hair princess and the memories from Elsa's own mind had told him that. Jack wondered what Anna could do if she had her own powers. His challenge to her would be answered, of that he had no doubt. For now, he just had to wait and follow his original plan. he had to prepare Arendelle to join his growing forces...They had to be ready for the coming war.

 

 The Troll King sat stunned after Anna finished her tail. Anna, Kristoff, Olaf, and Sven had arrived at the small grove the housed his people earlier that day after a few hours of travel from the castle. That night they had been met with an excited welcome by the other trolls, Kristoff's adopted family. However, none of the party seemed glad for the welcome, though Kristoff did manage a half hearted smile to them.

 Knowing something was wrong, and fearing it had something to do with his earlier feelings of dread, the King meet with Anna at once and listened to the girl's sorrow filled recount of Micro Jack's attack on her sister and his threats that had driven Anna from the castle. He knew at once that the worst was yet to come.

 "From you description I it sounds like Jack is using some very dark magic." The Troll King spoke softly. "He has her body, her mind, and her magic. Such a thing is very powerful and very dangerous for the Queen."

 "What do you mean?" Anna cried, shaken from her despair by the thought of her sister in more danger.

 "Though I do not know of the exact magic that Jack uses, I have seen similar spells used. In short, the longer Jack has control of Elsa's body the more likely it is that it will recognize him as its master. This means that even if you drove him out of Elsa's mind and return control to her, her body may reject her, turn on her and finally destroy her."

 For the second time that day horror gripped Anna's heart. What had once been a problem with no solution was now a race against time. Once again, she had to save Elsa's life with no idea how to begin.

 However, even as Anna wondered what she could do, a new yet familiar feeling came to her. It was the feeling she felt when Hans drew his sword on Elsa, it was the feeling that originally drove her to follow her sister into the wilds of the mountains. Fierce and powerful the emotion burned through her fears and uncertainty. The time to act was now.

 Anna wiped away her tears and stood tall before everyone one in the small cave that served as the King's home. She looked around and saw the entire group of trolls watching her. Almost at her side stood Kristoff and Olaf. They made eye contact  and both felt their spirits lift at Anna's determined smile.

 "We have a lot to do, guys." Anna spoke with all the authority of her station as princess and it was far from ineffective. "I want us prepared and ready to move in no more than two days. So, we need to figure out what to do, right?"

 Kristoff and Olaf both smiled to each other. "Yes ma'am." they cried together.

 "Very good." The king moved in to begin. "Now, everyone, Anna and Kristoff need to begin discussing plans for the attack. I want everyone well rested and prepared to help at moment's notice."

 "Yes sir." The trolls all cried and moved out the door to begin their own preparations.

 With that, the king turned back to Anna. "So, to begin, we need to know how Jack is controlling your sister. From my experience a spell that would allow Jack to have that much control over Elsa requires the caster to be at least within 3 feet of his target at all times. While you were in that room did you ever have anyone else nearby?'

 Anna thought hard. She knew she hadn't seen anyone else in the room, no doubt. But with magic she guest Jack may have been invisible or something. But, no. That couldn't be. Elsa's powers were still active before she lost control, and again when Jack messed up a little and released her powers, that moment she knew Elsa was no longer Elsa. Both times in was clear that her ice had not touched anything unseen and both times the radius had gone passed 3 feet. No. Wherever Jack was he wasn't standing in that room.

 "No," Anna said confidently. "No one else was in the room with us. Are you sure about the distance?"

 The king nodded and looked down to consider more options. His head sprang up. "He said he gave you a clue, correct? Try thinking about everything he said. Something must be helpful."

 Again Anna thought hard, this time joined by Olaf. Both shifted through their memories of the meeting. Jack had indeed claimed to have given Anna a clue. But was he lying? Just giving them a fake trail to throw them off? It was possible, Anna had no idea what was going on inside that maniacs' hea-.

 Anna turned to Olaf suddenly, and by the look he was giving her he'd had the same thought. One memory stood out now about the meeting. One detail that made them think of an impossible possibility. Jack had made Elsa tap her own head and said: "In here, I've seen all of Elsa's memories."

 "He's inside Elsa's head!" Both Anna and Olaf cried together in excitement.

 Kristoff and the King on the other hand had very different reactions. Kristoff looked stunned and confused, he wasn't sure what to think anymore. If magic could actually do such things he was seriously starting to fear it. The king was not stunned or confused. He was horrified and concerned.

 "Anna," he said with caution, "are you sure of this? Do you really thing Jack has somehow physically invaded Elsa's brain?"

 Yes." She had no doubts. As insane as she knew it sounded that was the only theory that seemed to make any real sense from all this. And, while she was still uneasy about the whole thing, she was at least calmer now that she had an idea of what was happening. If they knew the cause than the solution would be easier to find. The king however, still looked afraid.

 " I admit, your theory does make some sense. But it worries me greatly." The king moved over to his chair and sat down roughly the plans of what he'd have to do already forming, what Anna would have to do.

 "What's wrong, sir?" Kristoff, recovered from his shock, asked the worried king.

 "I know now who this Micro Jack is. I told you that I have seen similar magic to this before, and that is true." The king turned and looked Anna straight in the face, informing her to listen well to his story. "A few years after I helped you and Elsa the first time, I heard tell of a conqueror. A man that traveled from kingdom to kingdom taking them over from the inside somehow.

 " It was a young man with red eyes. Each time both the king and strongest magic user of each kingdom would complain of horrible dreams of their worst nightmares. Then, these same people would suddenly not act like themselves, like something was controlling them."

 The Troll king paused to allow that to sink in before continuing. "the rumor said that this man somehow had the power to enter a person's head and take control of them without those familiar with the one controlled ever finding out. I ignored them until now thinking they were just unfounded rumors. But if they true than that means you up against something very powerful. Are you ready to face it?"

 The king's question was pointed right at Anna. She responded with a doubtless smile of determination. "I will help Elsa however I can. Count on it."

 "Me too." Kristoff took his place by Anna's side and shared her smile.

 The king nodded and moved towards the back wall of his cave. From a little hole in side wall he pulled out as fancy box and returned to the group.

 "In this box is a treasure that may help you safe Elsa and your kingdom." The king looked seriously between the two. "It will give you everything you need to enter Elsa's body and to travel within to your destination. But, after that, it is all up to you. Beating Jack, saving Elsa, and leaving her body, that is all up to you. I cannot help you beyond this. Do you understand?"

 Without hesitation they nodded and the king returned the nod. He opened the box and pulled out a small gold pendant with a sapphire jewel in the center. Even as they watched Anna could feel a power emanate from it. Things were about to get a little rough.

 "This," the king gestured to the pendant, "is called The Seeker's Jewel. Like I said it will give you everything you need to start your quest, in this case shrinking you down and taking you to the best place to enter Elsa's body. It will also give you other helpful 'tricks' to aid you on your way. However, I don't know what those will be. You have to find out yourselves and figure out how to complete you task on your own. that's all there is to this. We can start as soon as you're ready."

 Anna held Kristoff's hand and nodded. The king placed the pendant around Anna's neck  and stepped back. Olaf watched from the side in wonder.

 "Now, just say, 'Allow us lone seekers to begin the quest of our hope.'"

 Anna and Kristoff repeated it together. "Allow us lone seekers to begin the quest of our hope."

 All at once gold light burst to life around them. It began to spin and shine brighter. Soon Olaf's wondrous face and the Troll King's worried expression vanished under the light. Anna and Kristoff felt the floor leave them as they seemed to float away. A strange tingling spread over them but they were unable to see anything other than the gold light.

 Then, just as suddenly as it started, the light, the floating, and the tingle, everything just stopped. Anna and Kristoff only just realized they were airborne before they fell. Both screamed and held tight to their hands.

 They plunged head first into water. Quickly they surfaced and saw the strangest sight yet. High above them and impossibly huge was Elsa's face. they had landed in her cup of, a cup that was fast approaching her opening lips. With no time to react or process it all, Anna and Kristoff just smiled at the insanity of it all and held on tight as they were carried past Elsa's tongue and fell into the depths of their queen's waiting stomach. And with a plop, their quest had begun...

 

End Notes:

Be sure to leave comments and reviews/raitings! Chapter 2 is where things get fun!

Chapter 2- The Search For Jack by iambeowulf
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long wait on this one! Hope you guys like it!

Having landed in Elsa’s belly, Anna and Kristoff took a moment to survey their surroundings.  The walls that made up of the young queen’s stomach were enormous (to them) and vast. Fortunately, the acidic juices they were floating in seemed to bring them no harm, though the two would need to change into fresh clothes once the adventure was over. All around them, they could hear Elsa’s heartbeat from high above them.

 

 Anna looked around, marveling at the sheer size of her sister's body. She had never even considered the inside of another person before but after this, her curiosity was sparked. What could she learn about life, first hand from inside another human? Could she find new ways to help people with this magic, or maybe even save them? The possibilities stretched out in her mind as she and Kristoff made it to a large 'island' of flesh in the ocean of stomach acid.

 

 Kristoff shared her amazement as she found him staring at the ceiling with awe and wonder. "I never thought something this amazing could be in the human body."

 

 "I know." Anna turned and watched the walls more closely. They appeared to be pulsing and she could even feel it in the wound they stood on. She stooped lower to examine the wound. "Oh my. Kristoff, look at this."

 

 "What?" Kristoff bent low and followed Anna's finger. What he saw stunned him. Under his feet, just vague enough to be missed, was a large tunnel under the skin. It pulsed a little as liquid flowed through it and moving inside were red disk like things that followed the flow. It was blood he realized. He was watching Elsa's blood flow through her body. He stood up and looked into Anna's eyes. She shared his wonder as they both looked out onto the strange world they had just entered, the sound of Elsa's steady heart beat holding them in a hypnotic trance.

 

 Anna was snapped out of the trance by a profound sense of sorrow. High above them, in the soft flesh of Elsa's stomach wall, was a small hole. Large enough to allow someone Anna's size to go through but small enough to appear to not cause any permanent damage, Anna could tell it must have, if not still did, cause pain to her poor sister. Indeed it looked red and enflamed with small traces of blood around the edges.

 

 "Kristoff." Anna said softly, the pain in her voice turning his head at once. She pointed straight at the hole but looked away as tears began to form.

 

 The young Iceman followed her finger and instantly felt her pain. However, while Anna reacted with sorrow, Kristoff felt a surge of rage. He, along with many in the kingdom, had come to love his kind Snow Queen. Her powers had been frightening at first, but she proved to be a great leader and wonderful queen. The mere idea that someone had  not only forced their will over Elsa, but also harmed her in any way gave Kristoff his resolve. He had a few 'words' in mind for this Micro Jack and he intended to share them.

 

 "Come on." Kristoff took hold of Anna's hand. "We have to get going. Elsa needs us and that hole is our best shot of reaching her." He smiled kindly.

 

 Anna, calming down a little now, returned the smile as she wiped her eyes. "Right. Let's go."

 

 As they moved to the hole one of those 'tricks' the Troll King had told them about activated. Anna watched as the ground seemed to leave her behind and she rose to the air...

 

 

 The Captain of the Guard stood before Queen Elsa as she sat on her throne.  He was a little unnerved by her sudden command for him. Her sending away of Princess Anna was starting to make sense. Though it meant possible tragedy for the Kingdom of Arendelle.

 

 "I'm sorry, your highness. What do you mean, 'We'll be attacked'?"

 

 "Just what I said Captain." Her voice was calm and methodical, like a machine. "I have heard word that something is coming to attack Arendelle. A being of great power and destruction. For now these are only rumors, but as a magic user myself, I know that sometimes the impossible can be very real.  "

 

 She sat up in her throne and the captain found a himself unable to look away or ignore her in that moment. "As such, until we can determine the true nature of such rumors I want you to start working on battle plans and evacuation plans. I want this town ready to move at a moment's notice. Understood?"

 

 The captain saluted at once. "Yes, ma'am. I'll get started right away." Elsa's smile was all the Captain needed to know he was on the right track and moved to give the order.

 

 Elsa's smile suddenly twisted as pain spread across her face. For a split second, the Captain thought he saw the queen's blue eyes turn red, but he ignored it. Elsa grabbed her stomach and leaned over in her throne.

 

 "My Queen!" The Captain cried as he moved to help her. He was stopped by Elsa's raised hand.

 

 "It's alright." Elsa said through a pained smile. "Just a small stomach ache. I'm ok now."

 

 She sat up tall in her throne again and dismissed the Captain, all signs of pain gone from her face. the captain left the meeting with many worries. What enemy was Arendelle about to face? And why did it require the evacuation of their Hero Princess, Anna? What worried the Captain to most as he left the throne room, was the well being of the Queen...

 

 

 Elsa sat up right in her room a short time later. She'd asked the servants to leave her undisturbed for a while, to recover from her stomach ache. However, if they had stayed for just a few more minutes, they would have noticed Elsa's blank stare as she stayed perfectly still in her chair.

 

 Deep inside Elsa's brain, Jack watched the world through Elsa's eyes. He purposely left her in 'stand by' staring at her own reflection. It amused him a little to know she would continue to stare for eternity if he left her like this. But for now, he had his own affairs to take care of. Anna was slowly getting closer. Elsa's sudden involuntary reaction to pain in her stomach told him that the young princess had entered Elsa's body.

 

 He could already feel her mind approaching and he couldn't have been more excited. So, with Elsa in her coma, and no one around to disturb her, Micro Jack sat down on the grey pulsing ground and waited for the arrival of his next challenge...

 

 

 Anna and Kristoff slowly climbed up the last few feet of Elsa's spine. They had finally reached the base of her skull and climbed in using the spine as a make shift latter. After finding the hole in the stomach, Anna sudden found herself floating on the magic of the pendant. She easily pulled herself and Kristoff through finding themselves in Elsa's chest cavity. That was when another 'power' showed itself. Anna tapped the hole and a golden light covered the hole. It quickly healed Elsa's injury with no sign that there ever was one.

 

 From there they climbed up Elsa's ribs and moved to her spinal cord. And now they were finally inside Elsa's skull. Before them was the object of their journey, the Brain.

 

 Anna looked to Kristoff. "You ready? I don't know what we'll have to do once we're in there. We may have to fight him."

 

 Kristoff smiled and lifted an arm. "I'm sure we can handle it. Let's go."

 

 The two walked along the spine, which curved into the center of Elsa's brain. They followed the route as it lead deeper into the strange organ. All round them they saw the grey flesh pulse and shutter as blood flowed through, much like the stomach below. Unlike the stomach though, the brain seemed to be generating lightning. Sparks flashed and climbed up the walls around them. With the flashes came brilliant colors. Reds, blues, greens, and every other color Anna could think of danced around her, and even some colors she'd never seen before as well. It was beautiful.

 

 They came to the very center of the brain and saw an even greater sight. Just ahead where two massive 'windows'. As Anna got closer, she saw the image of her sister sitting in front of her vanity mirror. These weren't windows, Anna realized. They were Elsa's eyes. The image of seeing through Elsa's eyes along with the wondrous display of colors and lightning in the brain, almost left Anna speech less. A mocking clapping sound snapped her from her daze.

 

 She turned and found him. A young man in a black cloak and a sword strapped to his hip. He sat in the corner of the large grey chamber one knee propped up with his arm resting on it. He had his head down and his eyes closed, an amused smile on his face. It had to be him, Micro Jack.

 

 "So, you made it." He looked up at Anna and Kristoff, opening his blood red eyes. "To be honest, I knew you'd get here eventually but I thought it would take longer. So, tell me, how do you like the inside of Elsa's brain?"

 

 "You monster!" Anna and Kristoff moved at the man, ready to fight.

 

 Jack just held up his hand and his eyes glowed. At once, Anna felt her body freeze. She was unable to move and a quick glance over at Kristoff told her he was the same. Anna felt panic well up inside her. She and Kristoff were helpless.

 

 Jack's movement drew Anna back to him. He smiled at her terrified face as he stood. He moved toward Anna, his hand resting on his sword.

 

 "Get away from her!" Kristoff yelled, fighting against the invisible force holding him.

 

 "Easy, Kristoff." Jack's response was full of a cold warning, but his face still held a great deal of amusement. He turned on Anna. "So, my brave princess, what are we to do with you? You followed my directions perfectly and found me without telling anyone else or alerting me to your presence before we met. I think you've earn a reward. Ask me anything you want."

 

 He walked over to the eye windows and looked on with a smug air around him. Anna watched him, desperately trying to calm down. Any time she could by was worth it. She just had to keep him talking till she came up with a plan. Her courage mounting, Anna began.

 

 "Why are you doing this? What could Elsa have done to you that required this?"

 

 "She's done nothing to me actually." He turned back on Anna and locked eyes with her. "I'm helping her really. I needed her power and she needed my leadership. There are many things in this world, my dear princess. Things that fantastic in nature and beautiful to behold. Elsa's powers are proof of that."

 

 A small change came over Jack's face at that moment. A look of...pain? Anna couldn't tell right away. So she just let him talk as she watched his face.

 

 "But, then, there are things of unspeakable evil. Monsters that live only for the death of others. My powers are the example of this. the power to take one's will from them and force them to mine. And I'm one of the nice ones."

 

 Again, that weird looked crossed his face. But it was more intense this time. Even his voice was shifting a bit. Anna realized that he was losing control. Just like his sudden burst from when she first spoke with him, his emotions were starting to affect his speech. It was her chance, she just had to throw him off.

 

 "So you wanted more power, and you went after my sister. That doesn't change the fact that it unfair." Anna defied him the best she could. She'd found an opening and went for it. And it worked.

 

 Jack's smile vanished, a grim frown replacing it. His eyes burned now, hate and rage lighting their fire. Jack bared his teeth as he replied.

 

 "Fair! You think what I'm doing is unfair?! No. What's unfair is Elsa's gifts. We were both born with great powers but she was allowed to have her parents' love and even allowed to ignore her powers! I didn't! When my powers activated my father began training me. He didn't see me as son anymore. I was just a method to control people, to conquer a kingdom with fighting. Even after he died I had no peace. Our kingdom was wiped out, a victim to another power greater than us. Don't talk to me about 'fair', little princess. You have no idea how fortunate you are, with or without me here."

 

 It was pain. Anna could see that now. Jack showed incredible pain and sorrow in his outcry. His face revealed much more. She had to use this somehow. And fast.

 

 "Now then." Jack slowly returned to his calm persona. "I'll give you a quick death. Well, as quick as is possible for me. Shall we start with your friend?"

 

 Jack raised his hand to Kristoff and his eyes glowed again. At once, Kristoff's eyes widened before they rolled up into his head and he seemed to pass out. He began mumbling in a terrified voice.

 

 "Kristoff!" Anna yelled. "Kristoff, are you ok? Please answer me!"

 

 But no response was heard, only his continued mumbling. Instead Jack answered. "He can't hear you now."

 

 "What did you do?" Anna glared at Jack, her eyes on the verge of tears. But she refused to give him that satisfaction.

 

 "Simple. I've forced him to see his worst nightmare. His loneliness. You know he grew up an orphan, right? Well, funny thing about childhood fears, they never really leave us. He was alone before he met the trolls. In that time he had so much fear. Where are my parents? Why am I alone? What do I Do? Simple things for you once you get older, but the hardest questions a kid will ever ask.

 

 "And with no answers, one might begin to wonder what his worth is. Does he have any? Will he ever find any? Such wonderful fears, so easy to manipulate. Right now, Kristoff is watching as you and everyone he cares about vanishes around him, leaving him just as alone as the days of his youth. Oh I wish you could hear it. He makes such wonderful screams."

 

 Jack's smile mocked Anna, angered her and scared her. She could feel it, his power and his joy over the pain it was causing. This was horrible. How could someone like this even exist? And how was she going to help Kristoff? Before she had any answers, Jack was facing her again, his hand raised to her face.

 

 "I've seen your sister's fear and now you boyfriend's. Let's find out what Anna fears." His eyes flashed, and Anna was left with no time to react. Her vision blurred and then everything went black....

 

End Notes:

The plot thickens in the next and FINAL chapter! Please be sure to rate and review, as usual!

 

Note: To those asking, I'm trying to update this story as quickly as I can. My co-writer, J.M. Darkly, is the one who helps beef up the chapters to their final versions on here, and he says Chapter 3 will take a while, so be paitient. Dont' worry, though: it'll be worth the wait! Stay Tuned!

Chapter 3: Revelations and Decisions by iambeowulf

Anna stared in horror. Before her was her sister, Elsa, an 8 year old girl sitting on the floor crying as snow slowly fell in her room. The walls and windows were covered in frost as well the whole room filled with cold and sorrow. This scene was familiar to Anna, though she could not remember why. She did know that it gave her a feeling of dread and incredible fear.

 She reached out with her small, 7 year old hands, desperate to help her sister. "Elsa's? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

 Elsa looked up, and her glare sent a sharp pain through Anna's heart. "You did this." There was venom in Elsa's voice as she rose to her feet. "Mother, father, everyone! They all fear me! All because you made me use my powers. If hadn't acted so reckless I wouldn't have hit and no one would fear me."

 Anna trembled in sorrow. "No. I-I didn't mean to. I was just playing." She reached for Elsa's hand. "Sister, please. I'm sorry."

 "Don't touch me!" Elsa smacked Anna's hand away. "It doesn't matter anymore." She glared at Anna again. there was no love in her eyes as she spoke. "You caused this. My normal life is over now. All because of you, I now have to leave the castle. Don't ever talk to me again."

 Elsa slammed the door as she left the room, and Anna, for good. Anna was crushed. She couldn't argue, couldn't defend herself. In her heart she knew Elsa was right. Everything that would happen to Elsa now was her doing. All because she acted selfish and forced Elsa to use her powers for her own amusement.

 "It's my fault." the room dulled in color and a darkness appeared around the edges, but Anna took no notice. "It's all my fault." The darkness closed in on her and her body began to shake. But still, Anna took no notice.

 "IT"S ALL MY FAULT!" She screamed into the darkness and it echoed back to her, a thousand voices just like hers carrying her guilt for the world to hear. And then, she fell into nothingness...

 

 Then, a new feeling. She felt something wrap around her middle and pulled her into something cold and wet. It was small, smaller than her. At first she felt panic, like some horrible creature was attacking her. But then, a sense of comfort grew from the embrace. It was strangely calming, almost warm. Like a hug.

 Sight returned to her. Anna found a small snowman with a goofy face hugging he close in his stick like arms. He pulled away just enough to looked her in the face and smiled. That smile, so full of joy and happiness chased away her fear and dread. She knew this snowman but couldn't remember from where. But his name sprang from her lips in sobs as sorrow over whelmed her and she fully returned his hug, much like a child would hug a teddy bear.

 "Olaf!" Anna cried into his snowy shoulder. "Olaf. What have I done? Elsa's in trouble and its all my fault. I don't know what to do."

 "But, Anna. You've already helped her."

 Her head shot up. Olaf just kept smiling. "Don't remember? Think hard. Remember who you are, not ho you were."

 As if Olaf's words were the gates to a dam, Anna's memories flooded into her mind. Her accident, the isolation after it. those years away from her sister and never knowing why. the death of her parents, and Elsa's raise to Queendom. The final set was of the 'Frozen Winter'. Her actions had cause more suffering for Elsa and indirectly cause Summer to be frozen in the first place. However, she also remembered how her actions had saved her sister and her people from destruction.  She opened her eyes and found Olaf staring at her with excitement. She was no longer the little girl so full of sorrow and guilt. She was once again Princess Anna of Arendelle.

 "Thank you, Olaf." Anna wiped her tears as she stood up. In a rush of gratitude she picked Olaf up off the ground and pulled him into another hug. Anna knew the snowman in her arms wasn't the real Olaf but she was thankful for him anyway.

 "Aw shucks." Olaf returned the hug. "You looked like you need a hug is all." He reached to Anna's chest and held the Pendant up to Anna's face. "Everyone needs a little help, now and then."

 Anna took the Pendant from Olaf and smiled at it. "So, this is how you're in my mind?"

 "No, silly. I was already here. The Pendant just help you remember me. Now, Elsa still needs your help. Are you ready?"

 Anna was unsure. "How do I stop Jack? He can freeze me with his mind."

 "When you get back, you'll know what to do. Just trust the Pendant and most importantly, don't doubt yourself. You can do this Anna, don't let doubt or guilt stop you."

 The young princess took a deep breath and sighed. "Ok, I'm ready."

 Olaf nodded, and the Pendant began glowing with a golden light. This time Anna was covered by a radiant light instead of choking darkness...

 

 Back in the organic chamber of Elsa's brain, Micro Jack smiled in victory. The red headed princess fell to her knees the second he'd began his mental attack. She was now trapped in her worst nightmare and removed as a problem. Both Her and Kristoff were helpless, leaving Jack to kill them at his leisure.

 He turned to Kristoff first and drew his sword. Being the largest of the two, Kristoff seemed the bigger threat. But a quick thrust of a blade and that issue would be resolved. But, you should never underestimate a red head.

 Jack froze as something grabbed his sword arm. He turned to react only to find a fist slam into his face. In surprise and pain, Jack dropped his sword and fell to the pulsing, grey matter ground. He tried to recover quickly but was held in place by the scene before him. Standing over him with his own sword pointed at his throat, was Princess Anna.

 He was shocked . Never before had someone been able to break his spell. They had always fallen to him and he had always taken over, sometimes with a good fight from the victim but never did he lose...Until now. But it was more than that. Anna had no fear in her eyes, only controlled rage. For a split second, Jack was the one scared.

 

 

 Anna held the blade over Jack's throat. The Pendant had awakened her with full clarity awareness. She knew what was happening and what to do. As soon as Jack turned his back on her and moved at Kristoff with his sword, she reacted. She grabbed his arm, punched in the face as he turned on her and picked up his fallen sword. And now, she had him at her mercy.

 It was an odd moment for her. Jack had terrified her the first time they spoke, and she still felt that way when she met him face to face here in Elsa's body. But now? She felt no fear. In truth, he wasn't much taller than herself. He seemed so weak to her now. And it showed on his face.

 Anna saw fear flash over Jack's face, though he was quick to hide it. He to match her with a smug grin, but Anna saw through it. Just behind his eyes, she saw that seething anger building. The fight was about to start and she was ready for it.

 "Impressive, you breaking my control so fast. You're made of stronger stuff than your sister, or that fool over there." Jack gestured to Kristoff, still in his mumbling coma. "But really, Anna. You think you can kill me? You've never even picked up a sword, let alone used one. I've seen your memories, you don't have the will to kill me. Let's just put the blade down and we can tal-"

 Jack was silenced by Anna jabbing him a little in the neck. The tip didn't get far, only a shallow cut, no more than a scrape. The grin vanished off Jack's face, but Anna's was full of quiet determination.

 "The time for talking is long past, Jack." Her voice was so strong and so commanding, Jack didn't dare blink under her gaze. "You are going to release Elsa and Kristoff. You are going to leave Elsa's body, and you will do it now. You asked if I'm willing to kill you? Think hard about that, Jack. I died to save my sister. Do you really think I won't kill for her too?"

 There was no uncertainty in her eyes, no waver in her voice. Anna meant every word and Jack understood right there that she would kill him in a heartbeat if it meant saving Elsa. He knew he had to act fast. If the princess wanted to fight, he'd give her a fight.

 Jack's eyes flashed red and Anna felt her body freeze in place, just like before. But this time she was ready. She felt it, the invisible claws of Jack's powers reaching into her mind, holding her in place and attacking her thoughts. Quickly, as if she'd always know how, she pulled up an image of Olaf, Kristoff, and Elsa in her mine. The image brought forth all her happiness and joy about the three clearly in her mind. She grabbed this image and all of her emotions and made a wall. Jack's attack was forced back by the iron defense of Anna's emotions.

 Back in reality, Jack's face twisted with rage and his eyes burned brighter. He smashed against Anna's defenses, desperate to rip her mind apart. Though not as controlled, Jack's mind was stronger and he'd been doing this for years and was really good at it. The power struggle kept the two locked in mental combat while their bodies stayed in place, all concentration on winning over the other combatant.

 Realizing that time was on Jack's side, Anna struck first. She found a weakness in Jack's mental defense and charged through. Unprepared and never before having such an attack turned back on him, Jack was helpless as Anna drove deep into his mind, pulling him into dark memories...

 

  Anna saw things that would haunt her for the rest of her life. She saw Jack's memories, and with them came his understanding. She saw a young boy discover his powers while talking to animals, though no words could be heard between them. She saw a man, the boy's father and king, force the boy to use his powers against a rival king. That was how he discovered the darkness of his power.

 It continued. A string of people taken over and forced to obey the made King while his son fell deeper into darkness each time. But then, a glimmer of hope. The King died, and the son took the throne. The boy was King now, and his heart remained good. He worked hard to undo the damage his cruel father put upon the kingdom and its subjects.  And, it worked until...

 The images stopped and Anna found herself in a barren field next to large grey hill. The sky was black with smoke and ash fell from the clouds like the first snow of winter. Anna was choked by the smell of burning meat. She prayed it wasn't what she imagined it to be. Looking around, Anna was horrified by the sight of freshly ruined buildings and small fires in the ruble. A massive battle of some kind seemed to have happened recently and this was the losing side. But the horrors weren't over yet.

 The ground shook, as if a massive army was on the move. Anna looked around but saw no sigh of the army nor did she hear the marching footsteps of said army.  But the rumbling continued and Anna became aware for the first time that a shadow was crossing over her from the direction of the hill. Then, the rumbling stopped, and so did the shadow. Anna looked to the hill...and the hill looked back.

 It was no hill. The grey mass Anna had taken for a mound of earth had moved, right up to her. She would have thought it a human woman if not for its movements. The thing crawled on two hands and two feet but the arms and legs were stretched out to the sides and bent at the knees and elbows in odd angles, supporting the creature and allowing it to move like some human insect. Anna measured herself to only be as tall as the creature's pinkie was long. Despite its hug size it scurried up to her with alarming speed. It stopped with its face just inches from Anna, all the while not making a sound.

 The face was the most disturbing. The creature seemed to be wearing a mask. The mask was oval shaped and covered ever inch of grey skin. Anna could only see two grey ears and long coal colored hair coming out the sides. The mask itself was white with only two holes over the creature's eyes. Anna couldn't see any eyes, only two black empty voids looking out at her in unreadable interest.

 Anna was frozen in fear. The creature only made one move as it watched Anna, twitching its head back and forth like some great bird trying to get Anna at different angles. Anna didn't dare move as it watched her, keeping her eyes fixed on the monster as it moved. Then it just stopped. The creature locked eyes with Anna and held that position.

 After a second, Anna became aware of a small rasping sound. It starting small but slowly grew and with it the air began to chill. She realized it was coming from behind the mask. The sound was had turned into a horrible sucking moan now, and Anna felt herself being pulled closer to the creature. Panic began to set in. She wanted to fee but her body wouldn't move. She looked around desperate for something to help her. Then she looked up into those empty black voids. Only they weren't empty anymore. Two yellow eyes were looking back now. Two hungry, cruel eyes, full of lust and of joy...but no mercy.

 Anna screamed and two voices could be hear, one her own, the other a man's. The creature's hand came at her, she heard the moan louder than ever, darkness was closing in from all sides. She felt nothing but terror and panic, the end was here...And she closed her eyes...

 

 

 Kristoff stood up slowly holding his head. He was back inside Elsa's brain after the worst nightmare of his life. All around him the people he knew had vanished leaving him alone in a cruel world. He hated that this fear still haunted him, even after growing up. It had taken him a moment to collect himself after waking up but thankfully it was over and he could help Anna finish the mission.

 However, now he was unsure of what to do. In front of him was a very strange sight. Jack was on the ground with Anna standing over him and a sword pointed at his neck. They seemed to be frozen in the moment. What truly worried Kristoff was their eyes. Jack had the usual red glow coming from his but Anna had a similar glow, hers blue. Kristoff walked up to them cautiously, unsure of what to do.

 It ended quickly. The glow intensified and the whole area was covered in blinding red and blue color. Kristoff grew more concerned when he heard both Anna and Jack scream in terror. Then, all at once, the light vanished, their screams stopped and Anna and Jack slump to the ground.

 Kristoff ran to Anna at once. She was shaking. Tears flowed freely and she stared at Jack with her hands over her mouth. He took her in his arms and held her while she cried, though she seemed not to notice at first.

 Her tears fell. For a time Anna only sobbed, continuing to just stare at the unconscious red eyed man before her. The horrors of what she saw in Jack's memories nearly overwhelmed her, and the yellow eyes still haunted her.

 Soon though, she was able to calm down and realized she was in Kristoff's arms and she returned the embrace, just as grateful to the young iceman as Olaf. She wiped her eyes , pushed the images from her mind, and stood up, ready for action. There would time later for tears, and healing. For now, the mission took priority.

 "Thank you, Kristoff." She gave him her bravest smile and picked up Jack's sword. "Now, come on. We have to finish this."

 "That's it?" Kristoff questioned. "How about you tell what that was just now."

 "Not now." Anna didn't look at him. She just walked over to Jack and sheathed the sword.

 "Why not?" He demanded. "You know what I saw when I woke up? You standing over Jack with that sword at his throat. Your eyes were glowing, Anna. And you didn't move. Then you both come out of it screaming bloody murder and I had to hold you to keep you from shaking. You can't just go through all that and not tell me something."

 "Not now, Kristoff." There was warning in Anna's voice now, but Kristoff ignored it.

 "Then when? Please, Anna, tell me what happened."

 Anna spun on him at that moment and Kristoff was silenced at once. Her face was red and fresh tears threatened to  burst through, her expression was pleading. "Please, Kristoff. Not now. I'll tell you everything later, but right now I don't want to talk about it. I'm not ready."

 He let it go. Kristoff nodded and helped Anna pick up the fallen Micro Jack. Anna took Jack's sheath and sword buckling them around her own waist. Kristoff throw Jack over his shoulder, and they were off.

 They walked in silence through Elsa's brain, searching for the best way to exit her body. Unable to go back the way they came and no idea what else to do, they went in the direction of Elsa's eyes. When they made it there, looking around they found what appeared to be two tunnels leading away from the brain. Anna noticed a slight breeze coming from the them, a clue that there were possibly heading the right way.

 After a bit of walking, Anna and Kristoff realized the tunnel was actually Elsa's nose. They only had to keep walking then they'd be home free. It's never that easy.

 The tunnel began to shake and Anna was thrown off her feet. "What's happening?" She cried.

 Kristoff had a look of horrified realization. "Elsa's waking up. You knocked out the guy keeping her under, now the spell is wearing off." He gulped as the rumbling grew worse. "We may be in trouble."

 As if to prove his point, the nose tunnel suddenly shifted from a horizontal slant to a straight vertical fall. Anna and Kristoff screamed as they fell back the way they came. However, they didn't end up back in Elsa's brain. They fell through another connecting tunnel, this one seeming to lead deeper into Elsa's body. As they fell, Anna notice the tunnel seemed familiar. Her thoughts were realized when they went through a ring of muscle that opened up into a huge chamber with an equally massive lake inside. They were back inside Elsa's stomach. This time though, they had received a rather large speed boost. The stomach acid lake came up fast, and as they plunged into it, Anna was knocked out by the sudden force.

(Sometime later.....)

 The first thing Anna was aware of as she awoke was a strange humidity in the air. Wherever she was, it felt hot and a little damp. The next thing she noticed was a foul and unpleasant smell, much like a freshly used chamber pot. This smell snapped her to full awareness as she sat bolt upright, eyes wide open and hands over her nose. What she saw stunned and disturbed her.

 Before her was what looked like a muscular, pink, wrinkled hole. It was made of flesh and seemed to be the source of the foul smell. She happened to glance up and found a giant fleshy slit in the giant organic looking wall before her. She quickly realized she was staring up at a woman's private parts, Elsa's anus and vagina.

 This was a part of Elsa Anna had never thought she'd ever see and she would have been happy going the rest of her life without seeing this. There are just some people one never wants to see naked and blood family members are very near the top. There was no way Anna would ever be able to live this down.

 This disturbing realization was made all the more embarrassing as she looked around and saw Kristoff standing behind her. He was straight as a board with his back to Elsa's unmentionables. He didn't even glance back as Anna moved over to him, his eyes locked on the blue fabric of Elsa's panties and nothing else.

 "Kristoff?" Anna asked slowly, unsure of what to do in this rather awkward situation.

 "I didn't see anything!" Kristoff suddenly yelled in barely controlled panic.

 Obviously he saw quite a bit and knew exactly where he was, though Anna couldn't blame him for his reaction. Elsa was very beautiful, that was undeniable, and thus she had many men admire her from a far. But, if any of them were to see as much of Elsa as Kristoff had seen on accident, they would most likely have been imprisoned. This was a dangerous place for Kristoff even at his normal size.

 The sheer strange and embarrassing situation they were in left Anna awkward she started laughing. Kristoff just groaned and mumbled something about being laughed at. The whole thing seemed ridiculous. Finally, Anna was able to control herself.

 Anna rested her hand on Kristoff's shoulder. "It's alright, Kristoff. This wasn't your fault and you won't get in trouble. We just need to keep moving and forget about it."

 He just nodded, still unable to turn to face her. Anna moved around to face Kristoff, and gave him a reassuring smile. She then began moving quickly to prepare for their escape, both to spare Kristoff further embarrassment and to spare her own awkwardness. The whole time, though she tried not to, Anna kept thinking about how she was going to tell Elsa about any of this crazy adventure. As she finished taking Micro Jack's sword and sheath she decided that Elsa may not need to know about this particular part of the trip.

 Anna buckled the silver metal sword and matching sheath to her own waist and pulled Jack's unconscious body over to Kristoff. They draped Jack over Kristoff's shoulder and moved to leave. For whatever reason, Elsa was laying on her back at that moment. Thus, they only had two ways out. First, to climb up onto one of Elsa's thighs and exit the panty line into Elsa's dress and keep walking until they reached an exit in the fabric. From there they could travel up to Elsa's head and contact her for help.

 The second option was to travel father down Elsa's legs until they found the dress' end. But that way would force them to back track a long ways, by which time other problems could arise, the most likely being Jack waking up or Elsa herself waking up and leaving them stranded. So, they picked the path of least time.

 Anna guided Kristoff to Elsa's left leg. He climbed the thigh using the tiny hairs in Elsa's skin, too small to see normally. Anna followed close behind him. The last stretch of their journey was just a head...

 

(Meanwhile....)  

Olaf and the Troll King stood on the edge of the village watching the sky. It was mid-day, or at least it was suppose to be mid-day. The sky was blacker than the darkest night, only faint rays of light coming from the distance told of the sun. The king was worried while Olaf was just confused.

 "What's happening?" Olaf asked.

 "I'm not sure." he king answered slowly. "Even the cloudiest days aren't this dark. I think something very bad is about to happen."

 The king turned towards Arendelle, and the location of Elsa and the others. The sky over Arendelle castle was still clear and sunny. Whatever was happening over his own home seemed to not have reached the human town yet. Though it did seem to be moving slowly in that direction.

 The king considered his options. The Troll people were well adapted for life in the forest and had enough magic to protect themselves against anything of the natural world. But then, this darkness was not normal. It covered the sky and seeped into the land. Already, the King could no longer feel the animals that normally roamed the forest. Everything had gone silent and even the wind was missing.

 They could travel to Arendelle. His help to Elsa and Anna might allow them to return the favor and shelter the Trolls. But with no word from Anna and Micro Jack possibly still in control, he wasn't sure the humans would allow them in. However, he soon found he had no choice.

 It came suddenly. That same dark presence The Troll King had felt a short time ago was back and it was stronger than ever. It was all around him, the ground, the trees, even the air had the foul presence in it. The thing was here, right at his door step and he had no idea what it was or how to stop it, if it could be stopped.

 "Hey! Look at the mountain."

 Olaf's sudden cry turned The Troll king back to a nearby mountain. At first, he couldn't tell what was wrong, just that something was off. A small gust of wind brushed across the tree tops on the mountain side. But then he remembered, the wind had died down hours ago.

 It was then that he became aware of a dull rhythmic pounding coming from the same direction as the moving trees. They grew stronger as whatever was in the trees came closer. It was moving in a straight line towards the village.

 "Everyone!" The King called out, and all the trolls and Olaf turned to look at him.

 "Grab everything you need for a  quick evacuation. The village will be under attack shortly, we need to move out. You have 5 minutes. GO!..."

 

(Back At The Palace) 

Anna and Kristoff sat on Elsa's left ear lobe, staring down into the darkness of her ear canal. It had been a rather hard trek to get to this point, a full 2 hours had gone by since they exited Elsa's panties. Kristoff just stared into space, having accidently seen more of his Queen's body than he ever expected.

 Their plan had been to leave Elsa's panties and exit out the nearest opening in her clothing. What they didn't count on was Elsa wearing her ice blue dress, the one that started at her feet and continued all the way up to her chest. Thus, Kristoff had been forced to walk across Elsa's bare flesh under said dress. The passed her navel, across her abdomen, and finally reached her chest...where her breasts where completely open for the two tiny travelers to see.

 Anna had been mortified while Kristoff had been terrified. This was certainly crossing some kind of line that could get someone killed, namely him. With no choice, the two climbed over Elsa's breasts to reach the opening above them. They moved rather quickly at this point, both completely silent and unable to look at each other.

 With that out of the way the rest of their trip was much less eventful. They climbed over Elsa's chest, along her neck, and finally made it over to her ear. This part left Anna a little scared. She had already been this close to a giant being before, the monster from Jack's memories. To be in a similar situation unnerved her a little, even if it was her sister.

 However, now was the time for action. Anna pulled herself together during their small rest on Elsa's ear and was ready to get things going again. She looked down into Elsa's ear, planning the best way to get in there and wake up her sleeping sister.

 "Hey," Kristoff said while looking at Elsa's hair. "This may seem a little crazy, but what if we tie ourselves down with these?"

 Anna turned to him. Kristoff was holding a few strands of Elsa's blood hair. At their current size, the weak and thin strands of hair looked like the tough rope used on sailing ships. Anna smiled as a plan came into her mind.

 "Good idea. Quick hand me one and tie yourself and Jack together. Don't let him go anywhere. I need to talk to him when he wakes."

 "Got it." Kristoff handed her a strand and used two others to secure himself and Jack.

 Anna tied the hair around her middle. She stood on the edge of Elsa's ear. The next part of her plan was a little crazy, and Kristoff noticed.

 "Anna?" He asked nervously. "You're not thinking what I think you're thinking, are you?"

 She just smiled, and jumped into the ear hole.

 "Oh, no." Kristoff grabbed hold of Jack and braced them both for what was going to happen.

Chapter 4: Getting Elsa's Attention by iambeowulf

 Elsa shot up to a sitting position as she was abruptly awoken. At first she was confused, looking around for what might have awoken her. Her mind slowly started working as she wondered why and how she was on the floor. The last thing she remembered was sitting on her bed talking to Anna when-

 Her eyes went wide. The nightmare, the man in her reflection, the never ending stream of images haunting her as she saw her sister die over and over again by her own hands. It all came back clear as day. She moved to stand, until a small voice caught her attention.

 “Elsa! Can you hear me?”

She recognized that voice. “Anna?”

 “Elsa! Finally. I’ve been calling you for almost 10 minutes. Are you ok?”

 “Yes. But I don’t understand. What happened? Where are you?”

 “I’m in your ear. I’ll explain later. For now I need you to find the Troll King. We need his help to get back to normal size.”

 Elsa blinked. “In my ear? What? ‘Normal Size’?”

 “Elsa please. We need to hurry. Something really bad is com-“

 “You’re Highness!” A younger guard came dashing into the room, sweat pouring down his face and fear in his eyes.

 Elsa took a moment to compose herself before addressing the guard. ”What’s wrong?”

 “Ma’am. The local troll population has gathered outside the main gate seeking shelter. Their king claims to be in dire need of an audience with you and Princess Anna. There is talk of a yellow eyed monster.”

 Elsa heard a panicked gasp at those words. From the sound of it, Anna was scared. Elsa’s mind raced. Something had happened, something involving magic and a monster. She needed to prepare. First, she’d get Elsa to explain her part in this and wait for the Troll King to address the issue further.

 “Call Captain Bryson and the Troll King to my throne room.” Elsa ordered the young guard as she moved to the door. “Allow the trolls inside the castle and begin evacuating the town’s people into the castle as well. If there is a monster we need to protect our people as well.”

 “Ma’am.” The guard ran out as Elsa hurried to the throne room.

 “Anna, tell me everything that’s going on right now…”

 

 

 Captain Bryson watched with amazement. The Troll King held his hands over the arms of the sleeping black haired man. A pair of ice shackles bound around his wrists glowed as the spell took effect. The glow ended and the man slipped to the floor as the Troll turned to Elsa.

 “The spell will block his powers until someone breaks the chains. He can’t escape.”

 “Good.” Elsa said giving the man a deadly look. “I’ll want to speak with him once he awakens.”

 Once Bryson had brought the troll to Elsa, it was quickly revealed how dire things were. A shrunken Princess Anna, Kristoff and the sleeping man had been restored by the Troll King. They explained what had happened, and a little of the threat that was approaching.

 The shackled man, going by the name Micro Jack, was another magic user. He had shrunken himself and entered Queen Elsa’s head to take control of her. After sending Anna away with a threat of violence, Jack used Elsa’s body to prepare the kingdom of Arendelle for a coming threat. Anna and Kristoff went to the Trolls for help and ended up going inside Elsa’s body after Jack. They beat him but not before Anna found out some rather disturbing things.

 Elsa turned back to Anna siting in her own throne next to Elsa’s. The younger royal was pale and shaky and without Kristoff standing next to her holding her up, Bryson was sure she would have fallen over by now. The need to keep moving and complete her mission was the only thing keeping Anna going after her experience inside Jack’s memories. For now, she needed rest.

 Bryson looked to Elsa. “My Queen, we need to prepare for the monster. I’ve already seen reports of this ‘darkness’ that foreshadows the beast approaching from the west. It would be best if we manned the battlements.”

 Elsa held her eyes on Anna a few more seconds before facing Bryson. “Agreed. Assemble everyone and enact any plans you have ready for the fight. This kingdom has suffered much in the last few years. I will not see it destroyed by this beast…”

 

End Notes:

UPDATE: 9/17/15

 

Really sorry for the long dealy guys. Darkly's been holding up the works with the final chapter and I'm still waiting for him to send it. I wll remove this chapter as soon as it's ready, but for now, I wanted to apologize for the lack of updates. See you guys soon (hopefully)!

 

-'Beowulf

 

Chapter 5 Prologue- And, Lo, The Beast Approaches by iambeowulf
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the delays! Here's a prologue for tonight's finale! See you then!

The call had been given and the Knights of Arendelle began quickly moving the population of the small city into the castle for protection. Queen Else was insistent that they save as many as possible. Chances were good this would be a costly fight, and she refused to let any life be added to that cost. A large line formed from the city to the castle gates as the people moved into safety, three people in particular walked with them.

The party of 3 moved through the line calmly, watching the people around them. Faces of nervousness and barely hidden fear were all around. Clearly the rumors were already spreading. The youngest of the party, a young boy with spiky brown hair, led two slightly older women on ether side. They spoke in whispers as they moved.

"We cannot just leave these people to their fates." The raven haired woman spoke, looking around in pity. "If this monster is one of the 'shadows', then we have to help them. You know that."

"Easy, lass." The other woman, a curly red head, responded in her Celtic accent. "We don't know what this thing is and it would be foolish to get involved until we do know. With what I've heard of this place, just throwing magic around could cause a panic."

The boy was about to stop the bickering, when he felt something strange come close. Turning, he found a silvery blonde haired woman in a blue dress. She radiated power and walked with purpose that could only come from a royal. For just a second they locked eyes. The boy smiled and waved at her. Queen Elsa looked slightly confused but returned the wave all the same, moving on in the direction of the city with a knight by her side.

"Well, I think we'll be just fine." The boy, named Sora, smiled brightly as he moved a little closer to the man next in line and began asking some questions of Arendelle's mysterious Snow Queen...


Elsa hurried past the three strange visitors, Captain Bryson close on her heels. Something about them, namely the boy in the middle, seemed off. They didn't strike her as people wanting to cause trouble but she still felt uneasy about them. As she passed a random guard she left instructions for him to keep an eye on them just in case. He nodded and moved back up the line.

For now, however, Elsa pushed those thoughts from her mind. A more serious and present threat was on its way, and she needed to be ready. The sky over head was quickly turning black as the strange 'darkness' rapidly covered Arendelle. Judging by the Troll King's accounts, this meant the beast was nearby. She could already feel it, a sinister force was in the air as she climbed a battlement facing the lake.

On the wall, Elsa found a row of archers standing at the ready, eyes slowly scanning the area, and arrows notched at the ready. Elsa followed their gazes to the forest on the edge of lake's shores. It suddenly frightened the young Queen to see just how open the castle was out on this lake. Water on all sides, save for the small canal that led out to sea, and forest on every shoreline. Easily able to hide a monster and allow it to attack without warning.

She turned to this group's commander. "I would like a report, Commander." She spoke with authority, leaving no room for pleasantries.

"You Majesty." The Commander saluted and began his report. "Twenty minutes ago we tracked movement in the trees directly opposite us on the shoreline," He pointed to a row of trees near where the archers were scanning. "Something chased the local wildlife out of the forest, causing them to flee into the lake or run along to the banks to other parts farther away. The trees themselves began moving as if something was pushing them around. After that, the movement stopped and everything went quiet. Even the wind stopped."

"Any visual conformation?" Bryson asked from Elsa's right.

"No, sir. The sky darkened as the event began. Combined with the forest's natural shadows made conformation impossible."

Elsa nodded and ordered the man back into formation. She turned to Bryson with a serious expression. He stood at attention as she spoke.

"Captain, while I do intend to fight this creature myself, I am no warrior." She paused, allowing Bryson to comprehend what she was about to say. "As such, I'll be following your lead on this. Until the battle is over, I am at your command. But I need to know how you plan to fight."

The Captain nodded and quickly looked around at their defenses before settle his eyes back on the young queen. A strategy formed in his mind, a very poor one. He hated just how unprepared they were. Rows of archers, catapults, a whole battalion of knights, and even some Roman Fire. All great weapons against any invading army, but he had no way of knowing how effective it would be against a giant monster of dark magic. From what he knew, it had already attacked another kingdom, one that was sure to have similar defenses but clearly, they had failed.

The info he got from the Trolls made sure they were at least ready for an attack, but beyond that, there was so little information about the beast. Arendelle had never battled any magical creatures and thus had no experience to fall back on, no basis to figure out a solid battle plan. How would it react to this situation? How did it fight? Would it fight? Did it have magic like Queen Elsa? Would normal weapons even work on it?

So many questions, so few answers. There were too many unknowns. And it was clearly intelligent, that much Bryson knew. The actions he just had described to him by the Commander sounded all too familiar to some hunting practices he knew of. It was staking them.

He turned back to Elsa. "I won't lie, Ma'am. I have no idea yet how to fight this thing. The only thing I can promise is to watch the battle carefully and change our strategies accordingly. The opening fighting will be mostly experimental, seeing what does what to this thing and planning from there."

Elsa nodded. Like Bryson, she really didn't like the plan. However, also like Bryson, she could see no other way to improve it. Until Anna could get some information out of Micro Jack, they would be fighting blind. She moved into formation and the group settled into a tense silence.

It was more than a little creepy to Elsa. The 'dark' was now fully over Arendelle, casting everything in a dull dark grey light. There was no sound, save for the breathing of herself and the soldiers. All was quiet and no one dared break it for fear of starting whatever storm was about to fall upon them.

Elsa's eyes slowly turned from the distant trees to the calm lake surface below. Without the wind, the water remained a giant black mirror, reflecting everything around it. The queen continued to watch the water, something about it both calming and unnerving. It reminded her of the ice she'd created last year and she found herself closing her eyes to relax as vague and unpleasant memories floated into her mind. It worked, until she opened her eyes.

As her stared turned to the lake, Elsa was horrified to see the lake was staring back. Two cold yellow eyes glared up at her from the depths growing bigger and bigger until the giant creature broke the surface and stood to its full height. The giantess had arrived...

End Notes:

The final chapter's coming TONIGHT! Stay Tuned!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4299