The Gift of Fifty-Percent by jailerman0
Summary:

ALL NEW CHAPTER 35!

A love story about two NYC Detectives are get paired up and just don't get along. Things change however when, what they think is a curse, ends up being a gift. This is a long story that has a few plots.


Categories: Adult 30-39, Giantess, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Insertion, Mouth Play, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 35 Completed: No Word count: 117526 Read: 242078 Published: May 26 2014 Updated: June 11 2018

1. Chapter 1 – An Angry Man by jailerman0

2. Chapter 2 - A Shocking Discovery by jailerman0

3. Chapter 3 - Closed Hearts Open by jailerman0

4. Chapter 4 - Easy Come, Easy Go by jailerman0

5. Chapter 5 - Sometimes Life Sucks by jailerman0

6. Chapter 6 - A Decent Proposal by jailerman0

7. Chapter 7 - Roles, and the players by jailerman0

8. Chapter 8 - Quick Thinking by jailerman0

9. Chapter 9 - The Investigation by jailerman0

10. Chapter 10 - Like a Glove by jailerman0

11. Chapter 11 - The Unintentional Setup by jailerman0

12. Chapter 12 - The Plot Thickens by jailerman0

13. Chapter 13 - Oversight and Coverup by jailerman0

14. Chapter 14 - Missing by jailerman0

15. Chapter 15 - Getting out by jailerman0

16. Chapter 16 - Together Again by jailerman0

17. Chapter 17 - Safe for the Night by jailerman0

18. Chapter 18 - She has his Number by jailerman0

19. Chapter 19 - A Very Delicate Process by jailerman0

20. Chapter 20 - He just can't resist by jailerman0

21. Chapter 21 - Sock it to Him by jailerman0

22. Chapter 22 - Familiar Faces by jailerman0

23. Chapter 23 - The Truth Comes Out by jailerman0

24. Chapter 24 - So close but yet so far by jailerman0

25. Chapter 25 - For bigger, for smaller by jailerman0

26. Chapter 26 - Decisions, Decisions by jailerman0

27. Chapter 27 - Another encounter by jailerman0

28. Chapter 28 - The Big Slow Down by jailerman0

29. Chapter 29 – Unlikely partnership by jailerman0

30. Chapter 30 – Too Much of a Good Thing? by jailerman0

31. Chapter 31 - Give Me a Ring Sometime by jailerman0

32. Chapter 32 - Revelations by jailerman0

33. Chapter 33 - The Antidote by jailerman0

34. Chapter 34 – Decisions, decisions. by jailerman0

35. Chapter 35 - The Trip by jailerman0

Chapter 1 – An Angry Man by jailerman0

Pulling back into traffic, they didn't say a word to each other for the rest of the way back to the precinct. Parking the car, Carlos got out and slammed the door. Walking briskly, he didn't even wait for Deborah. Once inside the precinct, he saw a few officers looking at him kind of funny. He looked at them with a frown as he walked past, wondering what they were looking at.

He sat down at his desk, still fuming from Deborah reaming him in the car. “Munoz!” he heard his Captain yell from across the room. “In here now! You too Ryder!”
He got up, pushing he chair hard and headed for his office with Debroah following behind. They waited outside his door while he spoke on the phone. It was such an awkward moment for both of them. The entire floor seemed to be looking at them, wondering what was going on. After what seemed to be an eternity, the pair entered Captain Morris' office and stood there. “Shut the door.” he said.
“What in the hell is going between you two?” he spoke loudly. “I just got a call from the chief. You two were arguing like a couple of teenagers at the Bosati crime scene this morning? He just chewed my ass off. Do you two jackasses know how connected Bosati was? His widow called the chief herself! She gave him the lowdown on how two of my detectives were acting like a couple of school kids in front of everyone.”
“Hey man, we weren't......” Munoz replied, but was quickly cut off.
“Save it.” Morris shouted. “This kind of crap has been going on for months with you two. I've had it.”
“I know he asked for another partner, so just transfer me.” Deborah said.
“You zip it.” he told her. “You have two choices. You go to counseling, or, you're back walking the streets.”
“Counseling?” Munoz shot back. “Fuck are you talking about man? I'm not going to no counselor.”
“Don't be an idiot Munoz.” Morris replied. “You've been through five partners in eight years. Since I paired you up with Ryder here, and it's been the worst one so far.”
Deborah stood still, arms folded and didn't say a thing. Writing on a pad, Morris continued “You both go see our counselor.” he said looking at Munoz. “I don't care what it takes, you both start getting along, or you'll be back on the streets. End of story.”
He tore off the paper and handed it to Ryder. “That's it.” he said, sitting down at his desk. “You have two weeks. Now both of you get out of my sight.”

Munoz stormed out of his office, walked over to his desk, grabbed his jacket and left. Deborah, arms still folded, shook her head and exited his office. The room became very quiet as she passed thought it. Nobody said anything. Heading downstairs, she was stopped by another female officer who said “I wouldn't take that shit from him.”
“Don't worry about me.” she replied. “I can take care of myself.”

Walking out the door, she saw Munoz leaning against the stone banister on the end of the staircase smoking a cigarette. She walked down the stairs and stood beside him, arms still folded. “Nice Carlos. Really nice.” she said.
“Don't even start man.” he snarled.
“Listen you fucking prick.” she said. “I'm not about to let you affect my career, so cut the shit. We're going to see this counselor...what's her name...right now. So give me the God-Dammed keys.”
She held out her hand and waited for him to give her the keys. He looked at her and exhaled in frustration, then took the keys out of his jacket pocket and slammed them into her hand. Deborah glared at him for a few seconds, then walked off toward the car.

Munoz didn't follow her right away. He was a very controlling personality and didn't like anyone telling him what to do. Finishing his smoke, he finally walked over to the car and got in. Deborah pulled out before he even had a chance to close the door. “You crazy man?!” he yelled. “Where is the twat anyway?”
“Okay, can you be a little less of a pig?” Deborah asked. “We don't even know who she is. My God! What happened to you as a child?”
“Don't even try analyzing me.” he snapped back. “You don't know me. You don't know my life.”
Looking straight ahead, Deborah said “What I know so far isn't pretty, believe me.”

They didn't speak the each other the rest of the way. Pulling in front of a Brownstone building, Deborah parked and got out. She walked up the stairs with Carlos following behind reluctantly. Deborah rang the bell that was under a brass plaque that read “Paige Mitchell, Counseling Psychology”
“Yes.” they heard a voice in the speaker.
“It's Deborah Ryder and Carlos Munoz”
“Second floor.” the voice replied. Deborah pushed the door open as the buzzer sounded. “What a waste of time.” Carlos grumbled. “Oh shut up.” Deborah snarled. “And don't make an ass of yourself.”
“Hey man.” he shot back, grabbing her arm. “Who the fuck you think you're talking to?”
Debroah pulled her arm away forcefully and stood in front if him. She was five foot ten, which was only an inch or two shorter that Munoz. “You think you can intimidate me?” she asked sternly.
Staring at him for a few seconds, she turned and opened the door to Mitchell's office and walked in. “We have an appointment with Paige Mitchell.” Deborah said to the young lady sitting behind a desk.
“Yes, of course. Miss Ryder, right? She is expecting you.” she said as she got up and walked around the desk. “Please follow me.” she said, walking into a large, dimly lit office.

Sitting behind a large antique desk was an auburn-haired woman writing on a pad.
“Please, come in and sit down.” the woman said, pointing to the pair of large leather chairs in the middle of the room. “I'll be with you in a minute.”
There young woman that led her into the office walked over and stood next to her, waiting to take the paper she was writing on.
“Can you make sure that this makes it there today?” she said to her assistant.
“Of course.” she replied, taking the paper. She walked past Munoz, who was staring at her. She had a gitty smile on her face and smirked a little. Deborah rolled her eyes and shook her head. “You've got to be kidding me.” she said under he breath. “Excuse me?” Mitchell asked, looking up at her.
“Nothing?” Deborah replied.

Standing up and walking around her desk, she extended her hand to Deborah first. “I'm Paige Mitchell.”
“I'm Deborah Ryder, and this is Carlos Munoz” she replied, pointing to Carlos.
Extending her hand to Munoz, she greeted him.
Munos looked her over. She was wearing a red blouse, long white skirt just above her knees and black sling-back pumps. She had shoulder length auburn hair and blue eyes. She turned around and sat in the chair opposite the two detectives and placed a notepad on her lap.
“I spoke with Captain Morris this morning.” She said. “He brought me up to speed, so the first thing I like to start with, is getting to know you both a little better. It that okay?”
“Sure.” Deborah replied.
“Mr. Munoz?” Paige asked. He was looking at her, undressing her with his eyes, and replied smugly “Whatever.”
“Would you grow up!” Deborah snapped at him. “God you're so obnoxious.”
Paige looked over at Deborah and said “Let's start there shall we. What are you finding obnoxious?”
“Are you kidding?” she asked. “You see the way he's looking at you.”
Not even acknowledging Munoz, she asked “Why does that bother you?”
“He's being a pig.” Deborah snapped back.
“Whoa.” Carlos snapped.
Looking over at Munoz, she asked “Mr. Munoz, may I call you Carlos?”
“You can call me whatever you want.” he replied in a smarmy tone.
“Okay.” she replied with a slight laugh.

He looked around her office, not paying attention to her at all. After a few moments, she cleared her throat loudly and waited until he looked at her. “Mr. Munoz. Carlos, this is not really very appropriate behavior for a man of your, uhhh experience, shall we say.”
Scratching his head, he said “Experience? Yeah whatever.”
Seeing that he was acting completely disinterested in whatever she had to say, she turned to Deborah and said “It's quite clear that the animosity here is not work related.”
“You don't know squat.” Carlos shot back. “You sit her in your big office with all your degrees on the wall, like I am supposed to care. You wouldn't last a day on the streets.” Deborah sat quiet, her arms folded as he spouted off about how being a cop was his way of life. Paige let my ramble on for what seemed to be quite a long time before she interrupted him quite forcefully with strong, authoratative tone, “Mr. Munoz. That will be quite enough.”
“What an ass.” Deborah added.
“Hey man.” he said, looking at her. “You knew who I was when you got into this.”
“Carlos.” Paige said loudly.
Continuing to rant, he barraded Deborah with hand gestures “Like you think I'm going to be someone I'm not? Well you can forget it. I am who I am and I'm not going to change that for no one.”
Deborah stared forward, shaking her head slightly. “Every day I have to listen to this shit.”

Snapping her fingers in front of him, Paige said loudly “Mr. Munoz!”
He kept is eyes locked on Deborah for a few seconds before turning his head and snarling “Did you just snap your fingers at me?”
Sitting back in her leather chair, she crossed her legs and adjusted her skirt on her leg. She placed her hands on the notepad in her lap and looked him in the eyes.
“You like to intimidate people.” she said. “Maybe that comes from your job, or maybe from your upbringing, but I am not about to accept this behavior.”

Carlos was getting visibly angered and opened his mouth to say something, but Paige held up her hand and pointed her index finger at him and said “Don't interrupt me.”
Deborah cringed, expecting this to get ugly, but to her surprise, Carlos slumped sightly in his chair and said nothing. Paige lowered her hand slowly back down to her lap.
“Listen to me.” she said. “The two of you bicker at each other like you're a married couple.” Her comment resulted in a sigh and rolling of the eyes from both of them. “I've dealt with this so many times, I can't even count.” she said. “You spend so much time together, your bound to get on each other's nerves.”

Writing a few notes on her pad, she looked up and asked Deborah “Deborah, what is really bothering you?” She didn't reply right away, but finally replied “Sometimes he looks at me like...well....” she started to say.
“Look at you like what?” Carlos snapped at her.
“You look at me like I'm one of your bimbos” she completed her statement.
“Are you loco man?” he replied. “Don't flatter yourself. I don't look at you like anything.”
Paige wanted to probe this a little more, and asked Deborah “You don't approve of the female company Carlos keeps?”
“I don't really care. It's not my business.” she replied. Shifting in the chair, she crossed her arms and looked away.
“Deborah.” Paige said calmly. “When you spend so much time together, feelings can develop.”
“Feelings? You have it all wrong.” she snapped back. “I don't give a damm who he humps. I just don't like being treated like I can't handle the job.”
“Can't handle the job?” Carlos said. “I don't treat you like you can't handle the job.”
“Sure you don't.” she snapped back. “Do you know how many times you take the lead, or completely disregard my input? You and your ego Carlos. It just you and your fucking macho ego!”
“I just do what I got to do, you know.” he replied, looking away.
“Just cause I'm female, doesn't mean I'm any less qualified than you are.” she shot back.
“Oh there it is.” he said in a mocking tone. “There it is. You're going to use the “I'm a girl” crap.”
“You're such an asshole!” Deborah said.
“Carlos.” Paige said. “You are not showing Deborah very much respect. I think we're going to take a little break.” She left the room and asked her assistant to prepare something to drink.

A few minutes later, her assistant entered the room and handed the pair cups of tea. Deborah smelled it and then took a sip. “Mmmm....” she murmured and took a few more sips.
“Don't you have some coke or something?” Carlos asked. “I'm not drinking this.”
“It's a tea blend I import from India.” Paige told him. “It's very calming. Please. Just try it.”
“It's good, just try it.” Deborah added, taking another sip.
“Fine.” he snarled. Taking a few sips.”

“What I suggest is you both spend the weekend together, off the job. Get to know each other a little better. You need to work out your differences.” Paige said.
“I don't know.” Deborah said.
“I have five days to file my report to Captain Morris, so you both need to come back and see me before then, with some real progress.”

Finishing her tea, Deborah stood up and said “Thanks for you time. We'll see if we can work on it.”
Carlos stood up and walked out, not saying anything at all. Deborah looked at him, then back and Paige and said “I'm sorry.”
“No need to apologize.” she replied as she took Deborah's hand and squeezed it. “I've see this quite often. What you need to do is demand his respect.”
“Okay, I guess.” Deborah replied. Paige was still holding her hand and didn't let it go, even after Deborah made a few attempts to pull her hand away. Finally, she forcefully pulled her hand away and made her way out of the office, looking back at Paige. “That was weird.” she thought to herself. Walking down the steps outside, she stopped beside Carlos who was standing at the curb, smoking a cigarette. They both looked around, but not at each other, then finally Deborah broke the silence. “Okay listen. I live three blocks from here. Come over to my apartment and we can talk.”
“You're place. Man, I can't wait.” he said sarcastically.
Deborah rolled her eyes and started walking, saying “You're such an jerk.”
“I heard that.” he said.
“You were supposed to hear it.” she said as she kept walking.
“Hey! The car?” he said, almost shouting.
“Leave it. I'll come and get it tomorrow.” she call back to him.
Carlos shook his head and looked up at the sky. “Great. Just fucking great. I get to spend a Friday night with her.”
He followed behind, but stayed quite a few steps back. He stopped at several shops and looked in the windows as if he was window shopping. Deborah was getting a little fed up with his antics and about a block from her apartment stopped and waited for Carlos to catch up. “What?” he asked, approaching her.
“You're acting like a spoiled brat.” she said.
“Hey man.” he said sharply. “Don't act like you own me.”
“Own you?” she said loudly. “Do you ever listen to yourself? It's like you are in your own world.”
“Whatever man.” he replied. “Just keep walking.” he said as he walked passed her.
“I could just....” she said in frustration. “I can't believe this.” she fumed to herself.

After a few minutes, Carlos looked back to see Deborah walking up some stairs. He back tracked to where she was opening the door to her place. Looking down the stairs, she nodded her head at him and said “Come on.” He followed her up the stairs, then inside to another flight of stairs. “Up here.” he heard her say. He climbed the wooden staircase to to top. A door at the end of the hall was cracked open. Pushing the door open, he walked in and looked around, then closed the door behind him. Her apartment was pretty large for New Your standards. She had a living room, separate dining room and the kitchen was off to one side. “Grab a seat.” Deborah said, heading for her bedroom. “I'll be right back.”

He looked around her place, which was very clean and nicely decorated. It was much more feminine that he thought it would be, see seemed more like a tom-boy that a girly-girl. Heading for the living room, he noticed some pictures frames on the mantle that looked mostly like family. She never talked about any relationships to him, in fact, he didn't know that much about her – mostly because he didn't really care to know.
“You want a beer?” Deborah asked as she crossed behind him into the kitchen.
“Uhhh....Yeah, all right.” he answered.
Deborah walked from the kitchen into the living room and said “Here.” as she handed him his beer.
Turning around, Carlos did a double take when he saw her light blue sport tank top stretched slightly across her breasts. She was wearing white running shorts and sport thong sandals. Her long brown hair (which Carlos had never noticed before because she always had her hair tied up on the job) was tied in a pony-tail. She was also wearing red-framed glasses.
“What's wrong? What are you looking at?” Deborah asked, seeing the look of surprise on his face.
“Uh...nothing.” he replied.
“All right.” she said, taking a sip of her beer. “So what's the look then?”
“Nothing man.” he replied. “You're just...uhhhhh”
“Sit down Carlos.” she said, shaking her head.
“I never see you out of work clothes. Thats all. I didn't even know you wore glasses.”
“I wear contacts on the job.” she said, sitting down on the sofa. “There's a lot you don't know about me.”
“Yeah? Like what?” he asked.
“Let's get one thing straight.” she said sternly. “We have get that report signed, then we can go on with our lives. So let's just get through this ridiculous exercise, okay?”
“I'm just trying to make conversation. Relax man.” he snapped back.
Folding her arms, she plopped her feet up on the coffee table and said “For four years I've listened to your macho bullshit. Never once did you bother to try to get to know me better.”
“I don't need to know your life man.” he said, rolling he eyes.
“Stop calling me man.” she said shaking her head. “Geese. Just sit down.”
She picked up the TV remote and turned to some home improvement show.
Carlos sat down at the other end of the sofa and sipped his beer. The tension in the room was thick. He Exhaled loudly, causing Deborah to look over at him and ask “What?!”
“Hey, would you take it easy!” he said.
Taking another sip of his beer, he adjusted himself and said “Is there like a football game on or something? I can't watch this home improvement shit man.”

Sighing in frustration, she clicked the remote and changed to the NFL channel. “The NFL channel? I didn't know you liked football.”
“Like I said Carlos, there's a lot you don't know.” she snarled.
He sat back and sipped his beer, hearing her yell “Throw the ball!”
“She likes football. Okay that's cool.” he thought to himself. After watching the game in silence for a short while, Deborah lifted her leg up rubbed her knee with her right hand, then slipped her thong sandals off and let them drop on the table. She crossed her legs at the ankles. Carlos didn't say a word, but he couldn't help looking over at her long shapely legs. She was in really good shape. He wondered how he could have gone so long and never even noticed her.
Deborah's eyes looked right and then she asked “Are you checking me out Carlos?”
“What? Checking you out? No man?” he replied, trying to lie convincingly.
“You have no chance with me.” she said. “Get that through you head right now.”
“You really need to calm down Deborah. You're getting all worked up for nothing. I'm just a little surprised, that's all.
“Surprised?” she shot back. “Surprised that I do normal things like watch football?”
She saw that he was looking at her feet and pointed her finger at him and said “And not a word about my big feet.”
“What?” he shot back. “I wasn't looking at your feet. They're not that big.”
“Size ten feet on a woman is not attractive, believe me. I took lots of ribbing about my canoes over the years. My last boy.....you know what? Forget it.” she said.
“It's not like you're five-foot-two or something.” he said. “They suit you.”
Looking down at her feet, she flexed her toes back and forth and said “Well you're the first person to tell me that.”
“What was that you said about a boyfriend?” he asked.
“Forget it.” she replied.
“You told me I don't know anything about you. You're right. I'm just trying to get to you know you a little better.”
“He was an asshole. It's not worth discussing.” she said as he got up to go to the bathroom. “I'll be right back.”

Carlos sat there, still wondering how he never noticed her before. When Deborah returned from the bathroom, she walked right into the table with her shin. Hobbling to the sofa, she sat down and rubbed her leg, saying “Ow, Ow, Ow. I hate when I do that.”
Snapping his fingers, he motioned for her to put her leg on his lap. Deborah hesitated, then lifted her leg and placed it on his knee. He stroked her shin trying to help ease the pain. Taking her calf in his free hand, he squeezed and caressed her calf muscle. Feeling a little uncomfortable, she started to pull her leg away, but he held it in his hands and said “Would you relax.”
“I'm fine Carlos.” she replied. “My leg is fine.”
“Just sit back.” he said, looking at her.
Reluctantly, she sat back against the pillows at the end of the couch. Carlos continued caressing her leg. With each stroke, the tips of her toes touched his arm. Readjusting himself, he placed her foot in his lap. His hands made their way to her ankle, then he ran his palm up the sole of her bare foot, stopping at her toes, then back down. He repeated this several times before Deborah said “It was my shin I whacked on the table Carlos.”
“I'm just rubbing your foot. I'm not asking you to have my baby.” he said.
Shaking her head, she said sarcastically “You're so eloquent.”
Continuing to caress her foot, he commented “I don't know why you're so self-conscious about your feet?”
Replying in a sarcastic tone, she said “I didn't know you had a foot fetish.”
Letting out a laugh, he slid his pinkie between her big and second toes and said “Whatever turns you on.”
Removing her foot from his lap, she said “All right, you've fondled my foot enough. You're starting to creep me out a bit.”
“Creep you out?” he shot back. “I've never met a chick that doesn't like a good foot rub.”
“Chick?” she replied. “Are you kidding me. Does this shit actually work for you?”
“You can't enjoy anything can you?” he said. “You're like, so uptight man.”
“I'm not uptight.” she replied waving her hand in the air. “You're the one with this whole....foot thing going on.”
Laughing at her, he chuckled “You've never had a really good pedicure have you?”
“Are you like loosing your fucking mind Carlos?” she said, practically yelling. “If you think I'm finding this remotely interesting...”
Still chuckling, he said “I knew it.....I knew it.”
Deborah looked at him flabbergasted, shaking her head. “I didn't know you were into....oh boy this is not going to happen!”She removed her foot from his lap and turned back towards the coffee table.
Completely disregarding her comments, he said “My wife used to like it when I gave her pedicures.”
“What? You're wife? You never told me you're married!” Deborah said in a surprised tone.
“Used to like.” he said. “She left me a long time ago.”
“Oh, I'm sorry.” Deborah replied.
“Noting to be sorry about.” he said. “She didn't give a shit about me.”
Deborah, surprised by what she was hearing, didn't say anything. Carlos looked at her and said “She used me to get into the country. I was too young and stupid to see that. As soon as she had her green card, vamoose.”
“Wow.” Deborah said.
Not responding right away, he looked into space before saying “I almost dropped out of the academy because of it. It was a really bad part of my life.”
Shrugging, he said “Ahhh forget it. I stopped worrying about that bitch a long time ago.”
“Okay.” she said. “But uhhhh....this whole foot slash pedicure thing....it's not going to happen.”
“Hey man. I'm not trying to get in you pants is that's what you're worried about.” he said. “I like don't really think about you that way.”
“You're fucking right you're not getting into my pants.” she said. “Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. I think it's time for you to go.”
“Deborah just wait a sec.” he said. “Don't read anything into what I'm about to say okay?”
“I don't want you to say anything, really, please just stop it.” she replied.
“Whatever man.” he exhaled. “You know how lucky you are?”
“Oh my God!” she commented sarcastically as she stood up. “I'm just so lucky. ”
Still sitting, he was getting a little perturbed. “Are you done?”
Taking her sandals off the table, she tossed them to the floor and slipped her feet into them and motioned to the door and said “No, I think you're done.”
“Do you know how many women would kill to have what you have?” he said.
“This just keeps getting better and better!” she shouted at him. “Get over yourself already!”
“Listen you fucking hard head.” he said, almost yelling. “I'm talking about you, not me.”
“What?” Deborah asked, shaking her head in disbelief.
“You have the entire package man.” he continued.
“Carlos, I swear!” she said, shaking her finger at him.
“You really don't know do you?” he said, chuckling and shaking his head. “Why you chose to be a detective, I'll never know.”
“Listen Carlos, I made it to detective with hard work.” she shot back. “What is your fucking problem?”
“Look at you.” he said, motioning with his hand. “Tall, beautiful, smoking hot body. Man, it's like you don't own a mirror or something.”

Deborah was quite shocked at what he said. Although she was a very beautiful woman, she didn't think of herself that way. Feeling quite embarrassed and blushing a little, she shifted back and forth awkwardly. “I don't know what you are trying to accomplish Carlos, but you are really making me uncomfortable.” she said.
Carlos was a little taken a back at her reaction. “Wow man, I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable Deborah. I thought you were putting me on.”
“I'm not some model or something.” she replied. “I don't know why you're telling me all this stuff. First the pedicure, now this? I don't know what to say.”
“Listen man, I know what I am.” he opened up to her. “I don't have anybody. I've tried, you know, to be a better person. Nobody stays around me too long. I guess I'm too far gone.”
Feeling a little sorry for him, she said “Nobody's too far gone Carlos.” Taking a few steps to the sofa, then sitting down. “Look, I'm sorry, I thought uhhhh.....you know.”
“Listen Ryder.” he said. “I was just trying to be nice. You bashed your shin and I was trying to help.”
“I got it.” she said. “The foot thing is just, well, a little strange.”
“Do you know how many guys find women's feet attractive?” he asked her. “Tons. It's not like I am a leper or something.”
Exhaling loudly, she shook her head and said “I don't care if you like feet. If that's what turns you on, that is your problem, not mine.”
“Okay, that's enough.” he said. “You know what, I'm going to show you just what it is, so you can see that there is nothing sexual about it.”
“You are not touching my Carlos.” she replied sternly. “Or any part of me for that matter.”
“You're so uptight.” he replied with a sarcastic sigh. “It's not about that, I told you. It's just something nice to do for someone.”
Rolling her eyes, she looked at him and said “If I let you do this, will you just drop it?”
“Yeah, yeah. Don't worry.” he said. “Bring me whatever stuff you got for you feet.”

Deborah got up and headed for the bathroom saying “I can't believe I'm letting you do this.” She was still finding it a little weird, but he did just show her a softer side, so she thought it would probably be okay. She tossed a bunch of implements and tools into a tray, followed by cremes and a few bottles of nail polish. Heading back to the living room, she placed the tray on the table and sat down. Carlos looked at the tray and laughed.
“What now?” Deborah asked.
He chuckled looking at the quantity of stuff in the tray. “Nail polish too!”
“I don't know what you wanted me to bring. If you don't want to....” she started to say but was interrupted.
“Give me the tray and sit back.” he said, pointing to the table. Deborah handed him the tray and sat back on the sofa, then lifted her feet and placed them in his lap. “I need something for a foot bath.” he said.
“Foot bath?” she asked, removing her feet from his lap. “You don't need to do that. I don't expect you to wash my feet.”
Picking up a rasp from the tray and pointing to it. “Using this on dry skin is not good, it actually tears the skin and can give you . The skin should be moistened.”
Deborah was feeling quite uneasy and said “Whatever, but I don't have a foot bath.” she replied. “So you will have to make do.”
“Do you have a large bowl or something?”
“Maybe in the kitchen.” she said.
“Just sit down and relay already.” he said as he stood up as he headed for the kitchen. Deborah listened to him clanging around in her cupboards, then there was running water. “Where is your salt?” she heard him ask. “Beside the stove.” she called to him, rubbing her hand on her forehead.

After a few minutes, he returned with a large bowl filled with water, a towel and a bottle of shower gel he got out of her bathroom. Deborah watched as he prepared the foot bath for her. “Wow, you are really into this.” she said. “And thanks for going through my stuff in the bathroom.”
Hi smiled at her, not even acknowledging her snide remark. He sat down on the floor in front of the bowl and motioned for her right foot. She raised he leg and placed her heel in his palm. Butterflies hit her stomach as he lowered her foot into the warm soapy water, then took a cloth and gently washed it. She bit her upper lip as he washed between each toe, tickling her slightly. Wringing out the cloth, he put it on the towel then continued to massage her foot with his hands. “I've got to say that you are really good at this.” she said as she watched him. He looked at her and smiled. “Anything worth doing is worth doing right.”

Lifting her foot from the water, he dried it with the towel, set it down on the floor and repeated the process with her left foot. After both of her feet were washed and ready, he sat down on the sofa and put the towel on his legs. Deborah swung her legs over and deposited her bare feet on his lap. Carlos perused the tools in the tray, finally choosing a metal rasp. He took her right foot in his hands and gently scraped her heel smooth, then moved to her instep and did the same. He switched to finer grades and repeated the process until her entire sole was as smooth as a baby's bottom. Deborah watched intently as he moved to her left foot. She started to relax and let her guard down a little. “He's right. ” she thought to herself. “This feels pretty incredible.”

Deborah put he hand over her mouth as he took the lotion, squeezed it into his palm, then gently, but firmly rubbed it into her soft skin. Spending quite a bit of time on each foot, he massaged each toe between his fingers. Just when she thought it couldn't get any better, he took the cuticle tool and carefully sliced off the dead skin. He contoured each cuticle until it was perfect. He clipped each of her toenails to a perfect profile, followed by an emery board until each nail was smooth and perfectly shaped. After he was done, he stroked each foot and inspected his work. “Nice.” he said.

“I have to admit that was incredible. You are very good at this.” Deborah said.
“We're not done yet.” he said, holding up a bottle of red nail polish.
“I'm not that big on red.” she said. “How about something dark?”
Picking up a bottle of deep burgundy, he showed it to her and received a nod of approval. Deborah placed her right hand behind her head and exhaled as Carlos carefully inserted toe separators between each of her long, straight toes. For the next hour, he laid down three coats of color, followed by two coats of clear to each of her toenails, during which he would lift her foot and blow on her toes to help the polish dry. Deborah sat silently the whole time, watching him pamper her feet. She remained a little uneasy with the whole situation, but still tried to relax and enjoy it.

After the last coat of clear had dried, he looked at her and asked “So, how was that?”
“That was a first for me.” she said. “It was nice.”
He lifted her right foot up and gently kissed the tip of her big toe.
“Nice?” he said, lowering her foot back to his lap. “That's all you can say?”
Deborah suddenly felt something on her heel. She looked down to see the bulge in his pants.
“I knew it.” she said removing her feet from his lap. “My God! You're getting off on my feet!”
“Wait!” he said, before he doubled over in pain. He clutched his chest, wincing in pain. “What's wrong with you?” she asked as she stood up and backed away.
“I don't know.” he replied, in obvious discomfort.
“I don't know what the hell is going on with you, but you need to go.” she shouted, pointing at the door.
He clenched his fists and moaned in pain. “Did you hear me?” she yelled, backing up further.
Carlos grabbed his head in his hands and blurted out “I'm burning up.”
Deborah's eyes widened and her mouth fell open. “What the fuck is happening to you?” she screamed.
She watched in shock, he was almost screaming in pain. It looked like like he getting smaller. His hands retracted inside his shirt sleeves. His feet slid from his shoes. Deborah covered her mouth with her hand and just stared as he continued to reduce in size. After a few seconds, he stopped screaming and took short breaths as he rubbed his arms. He instantly noticed his larger than normal shirt, then pants. All his clothes were huge.

Chapter 2 - A Shocking Discovery by jailerman0

Looking up, he saw Deborah standing there with her hand over her mouth. “What the......” he said.
She said nothing. She just stared, still on shock at what she had just witnessed.
“What the fuck happened!??” he yelled, his voice slightly higher pitched than normal. He stood up, causing his pants to fall to the floor. His shirt was draped over him, hanging down to his knees. Looking down at himself, he said “What the hell is going on? What happened to me?”
Standing still for a few seconds, he wanted to look up, but waited. He looked over to where Deborah was standing to see her large bare feet. Slowly, he followed up her legs with his eyes, then her waist, continuing up past her breasts until their eyes met. Deborah stared down at him from her five-foot-ten height in total shock. He was no taller than her waist. Carlos stood opposite, just as shocked as she was. Finally, Deborah blurted out “I don't know what's going on, but you are freaking me right out!”
“You think I did this?!!” he growled. “What the hell have you done to me!”
“Me!!!??” she yelled. “You have to go. You and your pedicure have to go right now Carlos!”
“Where the hell am I going to go like this?” he yelled up at her.
“I don't care.” she said, turning and walking briskly to the door. “I don't care.” she repeated. “If you thought I would find this remotely....Oh my God! First my feet, now this!”
“Man, I didn't do this!” he said, following her to the door. “You're freaking out? I'm the one that's like, fucking half size. You gotta help me!”
Still holding the door handle, she looked at him standing there with his shirt hanging down. “What am I supposed to do?” she asked.
“Just chill out for a second?” he said. “I can't go out there like this.”

As shocked and angry as she was, he was right, she couldn't just throw him out like this. She let go of the door handle and took a several steps toward him, before slowing to a stop a few feet away. Her height advantage was so evident. They stood and looked at each other for what seemed to be a long time before she broke the silence. Pointing her finger down to him, she asked “I want you to tell me the truth Carlos. You have nothing to do with this?”
“I don't have the slightest idea what's going on.” he replied. “All I know is you're fucking huge right now.”
“I'm exactly the same as I was ten minutes ago.” she replied sarcastically.
“Man, thanks for the 411.” he shot back. “Are you going to help me or what?”
Exhaling deeply, she looked up and the ceiling, then pointed her finger down at him again and said “If I find out you're behind this Carlos....I swear.”
“I already told you.” he said. “I didn't do a fucking thing.”
“Fine.” she said as she walked past him into the living room. “Just let me think for a second, okay?”

Following her into the living room, he stood beside the coffee table and waited. Deborah was standing with her eyes closed, taking deep breaths. He stood there, looking down at the floor, but his attention turned to Deborah's tapping foot. Opening her eyes and looking down, she caught him staring at her feet. Snapping her fingers, she said “Hey. Up here.” Shaking his head slightly, he looked up at her. “Geeze. Would you stop looking at my feet!” she said, shaking her head. “I was looking at the floor!” he yelled. Moving over to the sofa, she sat down. “Fine, forget it! We have to back track. What did you do the past few days that could have caused this?”
“I don't know.” he said shrugging his shoulders. “I didn't go anywhere out of the ordinary. The only place different was the fucking nut case, what was her name?”
“You mean Paige....whatever her last name was.” Deborah replied, still deep in thought.
Carlos tried not to look at Deborah, but kept taking short peeks at her, thinking she wouldn't notice. He didn't know if it was because of her size, but he couldn't stop looking at her.
“My God!” she shouted. “Would you stop looking at me like that!”
Looking away, he replied “I'm trying man. I'm trying.”
“You're creeping me out.” she said loudly. “Just stop it.”

Deborah continued to retrace the day's events. Everything pointed to the same thing; Paige. That meeting is the only thing that they had in common that was different from their usual routines. “That bitch!” he said. “I'll fucking kill that bitch!”
“We don't know if she has anything to do with this.” Deborah replied calmly. “I still have her number.”
Getting up to find the paper with the phone number, she stopped dead as her cell phone vibrated on the small table beside the front door. She looked at Carlos quickly, before walking to the door and picking up her phone. She touched the screen with her index finger and said “Hello?”
Carlos saw her expression of surprise as she looked at him. “Uhhh hi. That's funny, we were just talking about you.”
“That's her?!!!” Carlos questioned loudly. Waving her hand at him, she placed her finger straight across her lips. Listening for a short while, she spoke quietly, then turned and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Carlos followed quickly behind. He tried the door handle, but it was locked. He placed his ear against the door, but couldn't hear the conversation clearly. Frustrated, he started to pace back and forth, his anger building. “That fucking bitch.” he muttered. “I knew there was something about her. If I get my hands on her.....”

After ten minutes of so, Deborah opened the bathroom door and looked down to see Carlos outside the door staring straight up at her. Sighing, she said “You better sit down for this, ” as she slid past him sideways. “What the fuck did that bitch do to me?” Carlos shouted, following behind as she headed for the living room. She sat down on the sofa and patted the sofa cushion beside her. “Sit down.” she said.
“I don't want to sit down.” he snarled. “Just tell me what the bitch said.”
“There's good news and bad news.” Deborah said.
“Tell me what the fuck she did.” he said, getting more and more angry.
“It's hard to explain.” she continued. “I didn't believe her at first, but the evidence speaks for itself.”
“Evidence!” he shouted. “Stop being a cop for once!”
“Look.” she said. “Like I said, there's good news and bad news.”
Carlos had an expression of disgust on his face. Cupping her knee caps in her palms, she looked over at him and said “The good news, you're going to return to your normal size, at least you're supposed to.”
She looked away from him, then lifted her left hand and stroked her nose with the tip of her finger, waiting for the inevitable question. “Do I even want to know the bad news?” he questioned.
She pursed her lips and exhaled, then looked back and said “You're probably going to get smaller before that happens.”
Dropping he head down, he said “Oh man, you have to be fucking kidding me.”
“I wish I was.” Deborah replied.
Looking back up at her, he asked in quite dejected tone of voice “How much smaller?”
Deborah lifted her shoulders and hunched slightly, not wanting to tell him. “How much smaller?” he repeated in a forceful tone.
“I can't answer that.” she said. “That really depends on you.”
“On me? What the hell does that mean?” he shot back.

“Paige told me that she's been dabbling in black magic for years. It sounds far fetched, I know, but you're standing there three feet tall, so it's quite obvious it works.” She sighed and continued “So she put some spell or something on you that would cause you to loose fifty percent of your size if you, you know.....get really excited.”
“Oh man.” he said, dropping his face in his hands. “This can't be happening. This just can't be fucking happening.”
“Just try not to think about my feet.” Deborah said trying to comfort him.
Looking up at her, he said “Would you stop it about your feet man!”
“I'm just trying to help.” she said, trying to comfort him.
He stood there shaking his head, muttering under his breath. “So how long is this going to last?” he asked.
“Oh yeah.” Deborah replied. “I have to call her back tomorrow. Her plane was taking off and she had to go.”
“What?!!!” he yelled. “She didn't tell you how to get me back? Are you fucking crazy?!!!”
Standing up quickly, Deborah loomed over him and said loudly, “Listen. I'm trying my best here. Don't you think it's better that this happened here with me, rather than one of your bimbos? Just imagine what they could do with you if they figured this out? At least you're safe here if you get any smaller.”
Standing straight up, she realized what she just said. She didn't want him to get the wrong idea. “Just forget it.” she said, turning around to sit back on the sofa. She grabbed the remote and started to flick through the channels.

Carlos stood still, contemplating what Deborah had just said. A whole pile of scenarios started to rush through his mind. His blind stare was interrupted by Deborah saying “Carlos! For God's sake!”
He looked at her with a bewildered look on his face. She gritted her teeth and pointed down at the bulge under his shirt.

Covering it with his hands, he exhaled a few short breaths and said “Shit. Shit.”
Covering her eyes and looking away, Deborah said “Maybe this isn't such a good idea. I mean I'm flattered, I guess.”
“Just take it easy okay.” he said. “I'm not doing it on purpose.”
“This is just a little weird for me.” she said.
“I'm like starving man. Do you have any food or something?” he asked, trying to change the subject.
“I guess....I could make something.” she thought out loud. “Or how about I just order some pizza?”

Nodding in agreement, he walked over and leaned against the sofa cushions. Deborah got up and walked off to get her phone. She looked up the number and placed her order, then hung up and darted into the bathroom, saying “I be right out.” Sitting on the toilet, she nervously shook her legs on the balls of her feet and stared up at the ceiling. “Why did I have to say that? Geeze.....safe with me.” she mumbled to herself. “Now he's got the hots for me. This is the worst day.....I swear. I should have never let him touch my feet.” Breathing heavily, she spoke to herself “Calm down Deborah, calm down....It's not his fault.” Continuing to fidget, she extended her legs and crossed them at the ankles as she tapped her fingers on either side of the toilet. Pursing her lips, she blew air out of her mouth and looked around the bathroom nervously. After fidgeting for a few minutes, she focused on her bare feet and shook her head with a chuckle. She started to wonder what turned him on about her feet.

The sound of the door buzzer broke her thoughts and she got up and opened the bathroom door. Carlos was was standing right there in front of her. She looked down at him, then pointed nervously at the buzzer and said “Pizza's here.” Carlos moved aside as she walked past him to the door. Entering the empty bathroom, he closed the door slowly, watching Deborah rummage through her purse. She opened the door and was handed a pizza box. Carlos stared at her through the crack of the door. Her long legs, her firm ass...It was like the world went into slow motion. Her long brown pony tail swung across her shoulders as she turned her head and looked at him for a brief moment before looking back at the pizza delivery guy. Carlos stood there and just stared. Feeling himself becoming hard, he quickly shut the door and leaned against it on the inside. “Jesus Christ.” he said to himself, covering himself. “What the fuck is wrong with me?”.

“Pizza.” he heard Deborah say on the other side of the door. Walking over the the sink, he slumped his head down at the sight of the counter at eye level. Getting on his toes, he strained to reach the faucet. Putting cold water on his face, he too fidgeted for a few minutes, trying to stall. “All right just keep your cool.” he said to himself. “Just keep it cool.” Opening the door, the smell of Pizza hit across his face. “Have some.” Deborah said, watching him walk into the living room. He took a slice and plopped it on a plate. Simple things like sitting down on a sofa would take some getting used to. Leaning back against the sofa, he realized the he wouldn't be able to get up on the sofa and hold the plate at the same time. Deborah lowered her hand and took the plate from his hands. Looking up at her with a dejected look, he climbed onto the sofa and sat down. She handed back the plate and sat back.

The pair said nothing as they ate and watched what was on the TV. Deborah was sitting with right leg crossed over her left, gently bobbing her foot up and down.
“So you think I'm better off with you?” Carlos asked.
“What?” she replied.
“What you said before, that it was better that I was here, instead of my usual “bimbos””
“Oh that.” she said, squirming in her seat. “It's not my business what you do in your personal life.”
“That's not what I meant, and you know it.” he shot back.
“What do you want from me?” she said, looking over at him. “Stop trying to read into everything I say.”
“Listen man, I didn't ask for this to happen okay, but were in this together. You're having a hard time because I'm not the asshole you thought I was.” he replied.
“We're not “together” Carlos.” she said in a louder, more frustrated tone.
“Oh come on man.” he shouted, shaking his head.
Deborah folded her arms and sat there fuming. Getting down off the sofa, he walked around her outstretched legs, then gently uncrossed her leg and lowered it to the floor. He leaned against her legs with his body and looked up at her. She didn't look down right away, but eventually, her eyes shifted down to him.
“I didn't mean that we're “together”, I meant we are in this situation together.” he said. “I don't know why you're so pissed off at me.”
“For the past five years, you've been nothing but a macho pig, now all of a sudden, you're mister sensitive.” she told him.
“That's on the job.” he said, putting his hands on her legs. “You, of all people, know what it's like on the streets. Show any weakness and you're dead.”
Unfolding her arms, she pointed her finger at the window, “I conduct myself the same, whether I'm here, or out there.” she replied. “Why do you have to put on such a big act?”
“Forget about all that. This is me, right here, right now, so let's just get a few things straight.” he said.
“I don't know what we need to get straight Carlos?” she continued to rant. “I'm not the one that's been putting on some big act for who knows how long.”
Lowering his head, he took a few seconds before looking back up. “Deborah.” he said calmly. “I don't know what is going to happen over the next day or two. I'm really trying to stay calm and cool. If things do get out of hand...”
“Out of hand?” Deborah questioned sharply. “Nothing is going to get out of hand!”
They were at total opposite ends of the spectrum. “Do you need me to spell it out for you?” he asked sarcastically.
“I wish you would.” she replied with the same level of sarcasm.
Turning his head and looking off into space for a few moments, he looked back at her and said. “I can't change what happened. Yes, I like female feet. Yes, I got a little excited over yours. If that offended you, I'm sorry.”

Not saying anything, Deborah made a canopy with her fingers and tapped her upper lip. “It's not just your feet. What I find really attractive is women that have beautiful feet and hands, and take care of them. It shows that they care about their appearance, and don't need to flaunt it.”
“I've seen some of your “girlfriends”. She commented with a certain level of sarcasm.
“You can't take a complement can you?” he shot back, shaking his head in disgust.
“Thank you for complement on my feet and hands. I'm glad you like them” she said with disdain.
“You totally clueless, aren't you?” he said, rolling his eyes. “You really have no idea, do you?”
“No idea about what?” she asked.
“You don't even realize how unbelievably beautiful and sexy you are, do you?” he asked.
Blushing slightly, she squirmed and motioned to pushed him away. “All right, that's enough.” she said, feeling embarrassed by his comments.
“No.” he said, pushing himself against her legs. “You're going to hear this.”
“Don't.” she said trying to push his hands away.
“Don't what? Don't tell you that you're beautiful?” he said, putting his hands on hers. “Some women would kill to have natural beauty, from head to toe, like you do.”
“I'm not ready for this.” she said, squirming in her seat. “I'm really not.”
“Do you think I was ready for this?” he said, pointing to himself.
“This is crazy.” she said, pushing him away and standing up. “I'm not some model or movie star or something. I'm just a regular girl.”
“No.” he said calmly. “Models and movie stars are regular. It's effortless for you. You're not even trying.”
“Why are you doing this?” she asked, shaking her hands. “Can't you just forget about all this stuff?”
“I just want to see the real you.” he replied.
“This is the real me!” she said. “You're just so used the seeing me in street clothes. Don't go all soft on me just because I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt.”
“I'm not going soft. I just never expected to see this softer side.” he said.
“There is no other side!” she yelled. “What you see is what you get. Just because I'm not in my work clothes doesn't mean you have to go all crazy on me. I even own skirts and dresses and high heels! Just like most other women do.”

Carlos stood back and backed up a few steps, looking up at Deborah with a strange look on his face.
“What!??” Deborah said down to him at seeing his expression.
“Dresses?” he replied.
“Oh my God!” she shouted. “Are you kidding me? I had to open my big mouth!” she said looking up at the ceiling.
“I would love to see you in a dress.” he said.
“If I show you a dress, will you just drop all of this?” she asked him.
“You mentioned dresses, not me.” he replied. “I just.....you know, want to see you in a dress?”
“Okay.....okay......just wait here.” she said as she stood up, turned and headed for her bedroom.

Chapter 3 - Closed Hearts Open by jailerman0

Chapter 3 - Closed Hearts Open 
Deborah went into her closet and looked through her collection of dresses. She chuckled a bit as she did, thinking how nice it was that a man was interested in her, even if he was half her height. Taking a few dresses, she looked at herself in the mirror with each one trying to decide which one to wear. Looking at herself, she thought about what he said about how other women would kill to have what she had. There was no doubt the she was in good shape, running four to five miles every other day.  Her facial features had near perfect symmetry combined with beautifully colored hazel eyes. Her long chestnut hair looked great any way she chose to wear it. The only person that thought she didn't look like a model was her. It just never factored into her thinking. 
 
She turned left and right, looking at her butt and legs in the mirror. The tight shorts she was wearing didn't have the slightest ripple. She had a flat stomach and thirty-four C breasts. At five foot-ten, she was almost perfect. She felt a knot in her stomach and said to herself “Maybe he's right.” Nevertheless, she was feeling very feminine and very confident about her appearance. 
 
Carlos was not the type of man that she would have ever thought of being with. He was an okay looking guy, but usually went days unshaven and didn't seem to really care about his appearance all that much. But what had turned her off up to now, was his macho attitude. As to be expected, she was not about looks. It's what was on the inside that mattered and she was definitely feeling something. 
 
Deciding on a print dress, she pulled off her shirt, then pulled down her shorts, letting them fall to her ankles. Stepping out of the shorts and into the dress, she pulled it up over her smooth hips and then up and over her wide, straight shoulders. She picked up a pair of pink panties, but tossed them aside after thinking about it for a few seconds. Twirling around a few times, she adjusted the dress to fit perfectly. Looking down at her feet, she smirked and said “I have to admit the little guy did a great job.”
 
After waiting for ten minutes, Carlos went to see where she was. Approaching the door to her bedroom, he could hear Stay by Rihanna playing. Tip-toeing to the door frame, he peered inside and just froze. His heart pounded at the sight of Deborah singing along with the song as she twirled with the music. She was wearing a print dress that hung just above her knees. She held the pleats in her hands as she continued to stride across the room. Carlos felt like he was going to melt. He didn't want her to see him looking at her, but he just couldn't tear himself away. 
 
He stumbled over his own feet and fell down. He got up quickly and tried to make an exit before she saw him. “It's okay.” he heard her say. He looked over to see her standing there. His heart skipped a beat. She had her hair down and was standing in the middle of the room. Taking her hair and pulling it around her neck, she let it fall across her right breast. She bent her right knee and slid her bare foot back and forth along the hardwood floor a few times. “Is it because of the shrinking?” he thought to himself. “She has to be the most beautiful, most incredible...Oh man.....my heart is beating so fast.” He stood with his mouth agape, trying to make sense of what his senses were telling him. “Are you talking to me Carlos?” she questioned. “What?” he blurted out. “Oh man....Did I just say that out loud. I didn't mean to....I....” 
“That's okay.” she interrupted him. “I can take a complement.” 
“Oh...I forgot....” she said, darting off into her closet. “I bought these for a wedding a few years ago.....” she continued, her voice trailing off. 
 
He heard her talking in the closet about the wedding she went to, but he wasn't really registering anything she was saying. She emerged from the closet wearing black spike heeled sandals. She stood in the doorway and let him get a good look at her. Carlos felt his throat go dry as she started to take slow, deliberate steps toward where he was standing. Her heels raised her height by a good 5 and a half inches and accentuated her beautifully shaped legs. Carlos walked to his right across the doorway to the wall opposite Deborah, not taking his eyes off her. She had a bit of a mischievous smile as she got closer to him. Looking down at him from her now, six-foot-three height, a feeling of power washed over her. She stopped about a foot away and looked straight down past her breasts at him. Carlos' mouth was agape, taking in her sheer size and incredible beauty. At three feet tall, he was eye level with her hips, but her heels brought that down to her crotch. Staring straight ahead, he could see through her print dress that she was not wearing any underwear. He took a step back, right into the wall, then moved to his right. Deborah put her hands on the wall and bent her knee, stopping him in his tracks. Looking straight up, he saw her angelic face surrounded by her long brown hair. Feeling very intimidated by her size and her actions, he moved to his right, but was stopped by her left knee. “Don't be scared.” he heard her say as she stepped closer, her legs closer, almost touching him. Her hands moved down to her sides and she grabbed her dress with her long fingers. Tugging on her dress, she raised up her legs, then a final tug exposed her naked crotch. Carlos swallowed and tried to moistened his dry lips. He didn't expect this from Deborah. Not a hour earlier, she just about kicked him out of her apartment. Now, he was facing her beautiful womanhood, not sure what his next move was. Deborah made the first move, making it abundantly clear what her intentions were. Her right hand snaked behind his head, cupping his skull in her palm. She guided his head gently forward into her triangle.  
 
Carlos was shocked and frightened by what was happening. He put his hands on her legs and resisted her. Letting his head go, she took a step back. He stumbled and feel to his knees, staring at her two large feet in her black sandals. Her perfectly manicured, deep burgundy toenails gleamed in the room's light.  Looking up at her face, he felt so small. Deborah had the opposite reaction. She felt so tall and so in charge of the situation, which was quite uncharted territory for her. He looked so scared however, and this was not the situation she wanted him to be in. She had very strong morals and ethics and would not let herself be anything less than compassionate and caring. The events had been thrust upon them and she was not about to take advantage of another human being that was in such a vulnerable situation.
 
Deborah dropped her her knees and took his head in her large hands. She pulled him in between her firm breasts and passionately kissed him. Her large tongue darted in and out of his mouth causing him to slump in her arms. His legs were like jelly. Her right arm lowered behind him to stop him from falling down. Positioning her forearm under his butt, she lifted him up as she got up on on knee, then she stood up. His small feet dangled at her waist. Still lip-locked, she walked to the bed. Lowering him slightly, she dropped him down to the mattress then proceeded the pull off her dress. Carlos stared up at her in disbelief at her beautiful breasts. “You must have been sent from heaven.” he blurted out. Deborah smiled down at him as she pulled her hair back then put her right knee on the mattress. Carlos got up on his elbows and scurried back into the centre of the bed. “I'm scared.” he said. “I don't know why, but I'm scared.”
 
Deborah put her hands down on either side of him and leaned down. She whispered into his ear, “Just relax. There's nothing to be afraid of.” 
“I'mmm.....I'mmm trying.” he stammered, his heart racing. “W..ww...what are you going to do?” 
Her head lifted and she looked right into his eyes and said “I'm going to give you the fuck of your life.” 
Carlos was short of breath and he started shaking. “Oh no.” he blurted out, feeling a burning sensation in his legs. “Not so fast.” she said, placing her palm on his chest. “Just take it easy, I don't want you getting smaller.” She gently rubbed he chest, bringing his heart rate down and thwarting the start of the shrinking process. Her head lowered to his chest and she planted kisses, one by one across is entire front. Carlos trembled, feeling her hand slid up his small leg. He instinctively closed his legs, but it took little effort for Deborah to spread them back apart. She caressed his small manhood between the tips of her fingers as she continued to kiss him. Carlos was putty in her hands. Her touch was sensational. Her breasts slid up his chest as she moved over him. Lowering herself chest down on top of him, she let her weight sink him into the mattress. Carlos put his small hands on her sides and tried to push her off, but she was quite a lot heavier than he was in his reduced state. 
 
She lifted herself and looked down at him. He looked so terrified. “Are you okay?” she asked, but all she got was a nod. Lifting herself onto the balls of her feet, she moved directly over him, holding herself up. Carlos gazed at her smooth belly and her beautiful breasts. Her long body hovered over him in all it's glory. He thought of moving out from under her, but it was as if she sensed that and lowered herself down on top of him. His legs were sandwiched between her smooth thighs, followed by her mid-section, then her breasts landed on either side of his head. She relaxed her muscles and let her long slender body completely immobilize him. The feeling of her skin on his was electric. She could fee his rock hard member against her. Spreading her legs, she used her knees to stabilize herself as she slid her breasts down his chest, making sure to keep him pinned under her.  
 
Her long fingers slid underneath his butt and lifted him towards her crotch. He thrust his hips as she guided him inside her. In his reduced state, he was going to have to make a big effort to make anything happen. Deborah was breathing a little heavier, but she knew he was going to need her help. He gasped as her body flipped over with him still inside her. She lay on her back, knees up and her small lover between her legs.   
 
Deborah's hands clenched his small butt cheeks and he felt her push him farther inside her. She continued to lift him slightly and then ram him back in, a little harder each time. Carlos clutched helplessly at her sides. She rammed him into her faster and faster, gyrating her pelvis to get him just in the right spot. The all too familiar burning started in his extremities as his started to contract. Deborah yelled out “That's it!” as she rammed him as fast as she could. He was shrinking and soon, would be too small. She screamed out in ecstasy as she came. She held him against her and arched her back. Feeling him shrink against her made it all the more intense. As her orgasm subsided, she could feel him draped across her pelvis. His head lay just below her belly button. She lifted her knees and closed her legs around his eighteen inch frame. “Oh my god!” she exclaimed as she wiped her forehead. “That was incredible!” 
 
She kept him between her legs for a good 10 minutes. The feeling of power and control was electrifying. Finally, she spread her legs and looked down her body at his little head resting on her belly. “He's so small.” she said to herself. “I can't believe I just used him like that.”  lot heavier than he was in his reduced state.

She lifted herself and looked down at him. He looked so terrified. “Are you okay?” she asked, but all she got was a nod. Lifting herself onto the balls of her feet, she moved directly over him, holding herself up. Carlos gazed at her smooth belly and her beautiful breasts. Her long body hovered over him in all it's glory. He thought of moving out from under her, but it was as if she sensed that and lowered herself down on top of him. His legs were sandwiched between her smooth thighs, followed by her mid-section, then her breasts landed on either side of his head. She relaxed her muscles and let her long slender body completely immobilize him. The feeling of her skin on his was electric. She could fee his rock hard member against her. Spreading her legs, she used her knees to stabalize herself as she slid her breasts down his chest, making sure to keep him pinned under her. 

Her long fingers slid underneath his butt and lifted him towards her crotch. He thrust his hips as she guided him inside her. In his reduced state, he was going to have to make a big effort to make anything happen. Deborah was breathing a little heavier, but she knew he was going to need her help. He gasped as her body flipped over with him still inside her. She lay on her back, knees up and her small lover between her legs.  

Deborah's hands clenched his small butt cheeks and he felt her push him farther inside her. She continued to lift him slightly and then ram him back in, a little harder each time. Carlos clutched helplessly at her sides. She rammed him into her faster and faster, gyrating her pelvis to get him just in the right spot. The all too familiar burning started in his extremities as his started to contract. Deborah yelled out “That's it!” as she rammed him as fast as she could. He was shrinking and soon, would be too small. She screamed out in ecstasy as she came. She held him against her and arched her back. Feeling him shrink against her made it all the more intense. As her orgasm subsided, she could feel him draped across her pelvis. His head lay just below her belly button. She lifted her knees and closed her legs around his eighteen inch frame. “Oh my god!” she exclaimed as she wiped her forehead. “That was incredible!”

She kept him between her legs for a good 10 minutes. The feeling of power and control was electrifying. Finally, she spread her legs and looked down her body at his little head resting on her belly. “He's so small.” she said to herself feeing quite terrible. “I can't believe I just used him like that.”

Chapter 4 - Easy Come, Easy Go by jailerman0

Chapter 4 – Easy Come, Easy Go

When he woke up, he opened his eyes to see Deborah's face above him. Her hazel eyes penetrated his very soul. “Hey tiger.” she said.

Still in a bit if a daze, he looked at her and asked “Did...did...I get smaller?”

“Yes you did.” she replied.

“Did you uhhh....you know?” he asked.

With a gentle nod and a smile she said “Oh yeah.”

“I don't remember what happened.” he said. “I feel so weird.”

Quite concerned, she asked “You don't remember anything?”

“The last thing I can remember was being so tired and then I felt your hands on my ass, but after that, nothing. What happened?” Placing her hand on his chest, she caressed him gently and told him “Well I kind of needed to help you out a bit at the end.”

“Oh.” he replied. “So that's why you had your hands on my ass?”
“Yeah.” she replied.

“So you just used me then?” he asked.

Feeling quite bad, she looked him in the eyes and said “The word used sounds so bad. I'm sorry sweetie. I guess I just got caught up in the moment.”

He chuckled at her response and said “Wow.”

She frowned and asked him “What are you laughing at?”

“I'm not laughing, I'm just happy that I was able to...uhhh....you know, satisfy you at my size.” he said.

Deborah bit her lower lip and raised her eyebrows at his response. His attitude to the whole situation was very endearing. She was starting to fall for him. He put his hands behind his head and asked “So what did you do after that?”

“You mean after you shrank?” she questioned.

“Yeah.” he replied. “I passed out it sounds like. How did I get on the pillow?”

She didn't reply right away, not sure if she should open up about the way it made her feel. She didn't want it to sound like she was going to start treating him like a possession. Carlos waited patiently for her answer. He could see in her eyes that she was torn about what she wanted to say. “Were you still holding me when I shrank?” he asked.

Her eyes re-focused on him, be she didn't answer. “Don't shut me out.” he told her. “Tell me what you're thinking. I can see the look on your face that you want to tell me something. I can take it.”

 

Rolling onto her back, she lay still, looking up at the ceiling. Carlos rolled over and knelt beside her, resting on her shoulder. “What's the matter?” he asked.

“Nothing.” she replied.

“I'm not buying. Share with sugar bear.” he told her in a strong tone.

Turning her head, she looked at him and said “I used you. Do you understand? I used you for my own pleasure. Do you know how bad that makes me feel?”

“It's not a big deal.” he shrugged it off. “I don't care.”

“Well I do.” she said. “I care a lot.”

He kissed her shoulder and ran his hand across her stomach just under her right breast. “Deborah, I want you to tell me what happened. I don't remember and I want to know what you are feeling.”

She exhaled and shook her head, then said “Well basically, I used you like a dildo. I grabbed you butt, took over and used you.”

“So what?” he shot back. “I already told you I don't care.”

“Carlos, I used you, then you shrank against me.” she said. “I made you shrink.”

“So that's what bugging you?” he ashed. “It bothers you that you used your size?”

Exhaling loudly, it was obvious she was struggling with what happened. “It made you feel really powerful, didn't it?” he asked. After a few seconds, she looked at him and replied “It did. I hate to admit it, but it felt like you were mine to do whatever I wanted.”

Carlos was so happy she was opening up to him. It was making him feel much closer to her. He lay his head on her bare shoulder and caressed her smooth skin. “You had to expect this.” he said. “There is no way that you are not going to feel powerful with me being a foot and a half tall. Don't beat yourself up about it.”

“I just wasn't ready for this, I guess.” she replied. “It's so not me, to act like that. I literally stole fifty percent of your size from you.” She was so conflicted with what had happened, and showing such remorse, he was not exactly sure what to think. “I want you to stop worrying about it. It's not like I wasn't willing.” he told her.

 

Chapter 5 - Sometimes Life Sucks by jailerman0

Chapter 5 - Sometimes Life Sucks

After a while lying in bed, Deborah got up and said “I'm going to take a shower. This has been quite a day for both of us.”

“Ummmm do you want me to....I mean....” he started to say.

Looking back and down at him, she smiled and said “I don't think that's a good idea right now.”

A disappointed look came across his face as she turned around. “Sweetie, lets not rush things okay?”

Looking up into her eyes and trying to hide his disappointment, he said “I guess so....”

 

“It's not that I don't want you to join me.” she said.

 

Looking up at the ceiling then exhaling loudly, she continued “If we keep going, you'll be.....”

 

“I'll be what?” he asked. “What are you trying to say.”

 

“If we're not careful.” she said, raising her hand up and holding her thumb and index finger apart about an inch or two and said “You'll be like this in no time.”

 

Carlos looked down at the bed and thought about it. He didn't care. He wanted Deborah so bad it hurt. “I don't care.” he said up to her

 

“Well I do.” she said. “Just relax here and I'll be back in a few minutes.”

 

 

 

He flopped down on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. Shaking his head, he said out loud “I'm in love with her. I am absolutely in love with her.” Fidgeting for a while, he heard the sound of the shower and sat up. “I have to look at her.” he said to himself as he lay on his stomach and slid off the side of the bed to the floor. He looked down at one of her high heels on it's side as he walked by. It looked very large, and he did a double-take. He questioned in his mind whether he should be going into the bathroom. She told him to stay on the bed.

 

 

 

Standing at the bathroom door, he reached up and turned the door knob and cracked the door open slightly. A few seconds later he built up enough courage to push the door open. “Why am I so scared?” he wondered. Stepping inside the bathroom, he turned his head to the shower stall where the sight of her stopped him in his tracks. She had her back to him and was washing her hair. Her five-foot-ten stature was so impressive to see from his vantage point. The door swung open and there she was, in her glistening, naked glory, looking down at him. Carlos seemed to be in some sort of trance, just staring off into space. “Carlos?” she asked.

 

Her voice startled him and he darted back around the door, his chest heaving.

 

“What are you doing?” he heard her say.

 

“Shit!” he said with a grimace. “She's going to kill me.”

 

“Carlos, I asked what you are doing?” she repeated. Walking back around the door with his head down, he said “I know what you're going to say. I know you told me to stay on the bed. I just couldn't help it. I had to look at you.”

 

Shaking her head with a bit of a chuckle, she said “What I was going to say, was can you get that bar of soap on the bath tub and bring it to me?”

 

Carlos was completely surprised by her answer. “I uhh....uhh....thought you would be mad at me.” he stuttered. “Carlos, just because you've gotten smaller, doesn't mean I have the right to treat you like a child.” she replied. She motioned to the tub with her eyes and said “Soap?”

 

 

 

He walked over the tub, took the bar of soap in his hands and walked over to the shower entrance where she was standing. His eye level was now well below her knees. He followed her naked body upwards with his eyes to see her face. Her height was very intimidating.

 

“Are you going to just stand there, or are you going to come in? I'm getting cold.” she asked.

 

He climbed over the curb of the door opening. Her perfectly manicured toenails shimmered as the water droplets caressed them. Her feet looked so big now. In fact, her entire body was huge. He craned his neck and looked straight up to see her face. She was rinsing her hair and glanced down at him. “I didn't do my legs and feet yet. Do you mind?” she asked. He took a few deep breaths, reached out and caressed her smooth calf with his shall hand, then took the soap and lathered her skin with it. Once he had enough soap, he dropped it to the shower floor and caressed her calf and shin with both hands, reaching up her leg as far as he could, which was about a third of the way up her thigh. Deborah tilted her head back with a smile. She was really enjoying her little man taking care of her, it made her feel so special.

 

 

 

A tap on the top of her left foot broke her thoughts and she looked down to see him on his knees looking up at her. “Can you lift it a bit?” he asked. She leaned against the tile wall and raised her left foot up slightly. She felt butterflies in her stomach as she watched him applying soap to her foot. She bit her lip at seeing his small hand slid across the tops of her toes. “That is so sexy.” she said down to him. He didn't look up, he just smirked and continued to wash her foot. When he was done, she lifted her right foot and he got to work. Deborah put her hand down to her crotch and caressed herself. The feeling of power returned and rifled up her spine. She bit her finger at the feeling of something between her big and second toes. She looked down to see his head and realized he had slid his little tongue between them. He kissed her big toe, then couched down to kiss the ball of her foot. Carlos was making her feel like a goddess. She lowered her foot to the floor to keep her balance. He leaned down and kissed the top of her toes. Deborah was not even sure why she did it, be she lifted her left foot and placed it on his back. Sliding her foot forward, she placed her big toe on the back of his head and pressed down gently, forcing him down to her foot where he kissed her toes again.

 

 

 

Lifting her foot off his back, she bent down and touched his head. “Come here.” she said, taking him by his arm pits and lifting him up. She was surprised how light he was. Holding him against the wall, she looked into his eyes and said, with her chest heaving, “You're making me feel....you're making me feel like.....”

 

“A goddess?” he completed her statement. “That's because you are a goddess.”

 

She looked at him with such lust, then leaned in and put the tip of her tongue inside his gaping mouth. She kissed him hard and long, causing his body to twitch helpless in her hands. She had absolute control of him. Almost panting, she moved her head back and said “I want to fuck you so bad, but I think you've gotten too small for that.”

 

“I don't know Deborah. I could try....you know....” he stammered.

 

Lowering him down to the floor, she shut the water off and braced herself against the shower walls, taking deep breaths. Shaking her head, she said “No. It's okay. It's okay. Let just go to bed and get some sleep.”

 

 

 

After drying off, Carlos returned to the bedroom. It took some effort, but he climbed up onto the bed. He looked over the side and started to think about what would happen is he was half his current size. He would become more and more dependant on Deborah for normal routine tasks. His thoughts were interrupted by her entering the bedroom wearing a t-shirt. She had her hair in a pony tail and was wearing her glasses. The shirt's hem lifted slightly as she strode, revealing her pink panties. His mouth went dry and he swallowed as she arrived at the edge of the bed and looked down at him under the rims of her glasses. “Ready for bed?” she asked.

 

“You...you mean?” he stuttered.

 

Frowning down at him, she replied “I mean sleep. Haven't you had enough today?”

 

“I thought you wanted to...you know...the way you're dressed.” he replied.

 

“Dressed?” she said, looking down at herself. “A T-Shirt? You're kidding me, right?”

 

“I'm sorry Deborah.” he replied. “You just look so....I guess it's the size difference. I don't know.”

 

 

 

She shook her head and said “What am going to do with you?” before climbing into the bed and laying down beside him with her head resting on her right hand. Carlos was lying down on his back, mostly on her pillow. She ran her index finger down his chest as she looked him over. Her touch was was enough to cause him to become hard. He grabbed her finger and brought it to his mouth and kissed the tip. Deborah knew what he wanted, be she was not sure if she was ready for him to be eight or nine inches tall.

 

“Sweetie?” she said. “We need to slow down.”

 

“I can't think any more.” he said. “I want you. I need you.”

 

“I know, but you're.....you know, a little small for that now, unfortunately.” she told him.

 

Carlos just stared up at her with a look of helplessness, which quickly turned into disappointment. “So I'm useless now.” he said.

 

Trying to comfort him, she said “Don't say that. You're not useless sweetie.”

 

“Really?” he shot back. “I'm too small to do anything for you now. You said it yourself.”

 

“I know what I said.” she replied. “Let's just forget it okay?”

 

Carlos turned to his side with his back to her. He was feeling so unimportant and totally unworthy of her. “If I get any smaller.” he thought. “I'll be even more useless”

Chapter 6 - A Decent Proposal by jailerman0

Chapter 6 – A Decent Proposal

A thought popped into his head and he said “Deborah?”

“Yes sweetie?” she answered.

“If I was half my size, I would probably be just right to uhhh ......you know what? Forget it.”

“Just right for.....Oh my God. Are you thinking of....Oh no. That's not happening. Are you nuts?” she said loudly as she realized what he was thinking.

“I thought it would be.....uhh.....you know.....nice for you.” he told her.

“Carlos!” she said in a shocked tone. “You've got to be kidding! Do you know how insane that sounds? You think that I want to use you to pleasure myself?”

He turned to her and looked into her huge eyes and said with conviction “I don't want you to use me. I want to do it.”

Exhaling loudly, she looked at him and shook her head. “I don't know what to say.” she said. “I'm okay with your foot fetish, and the shower was really fun, but that is something else.”

He stared at her for a few moments, realizing in his head that he was at ease with what he was about to say. “It's just another way that we get to experience each other. Just think about it. I'll fit you like a glove.”

Deborah started to breath a little heaver. She just couldn't help thinking about it. She closed her eyes tight, trying to get the thoughts out of her head.

“If you're not cool with it, we can just forget it.” he said. “But you already admitted to using me, remember?”

“Don't remind me.” she told him. “Anyway, thank you for offering, but I don't think it's such a good idea. We're moving too fast. It's only ten o'clock and look at you. Look what I've done to you.”

 

Carlos was not going to take no for an answer. He stood beside her and leaned against her side, then ran his right hand up and over her firm left breast. Using his small palm, he gently ran it back and forth across her nipple. Arching her back slightly, she raised her hand and pinched his wrist between her thumb and index finger. “What are you trying to do to me?” she asked quietly. Yanking his wrist from her grasp, he lowered his head, kissing her supple breast four or five times. Continuing to plant kisses on her t-shirt fabric, he moved down her breast to her shoulder, then knelt beside her head. He placed his small lips on hers and kissed her lovingly.

 

Lifting his head, he gazed into her big hazel eyes and said “I want you to make me smaller.” Deborah shook her head back and forth and whispered “I can't.”

Taking his hands and sliding his small finders into her hairline, he caressed her beautiful face and said “I want to feel you, like I've never felt anyone before. I want you to feel me, all of me.”

“Stop.” she said, shutting her eyes. “You don't know what you're asking.”

“I've never been so sure of anything.” he replied convincingly. “I want to slide myself inside you and rock your world.”

 

Taking a deep breath, she looked at him and stated in a fluttering voice “I can't believe I'm even entertaining the thought. I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to do this.”

“I can see it in your eyes.” he said. “You're not that good of a liar.”

He was right. She was imagining how it would feel. There was silence for a few minutes as she just lay still, seemingly deep in thought. Finally, she got up to her knees and put her hands down on the mattress on either side of him. She leaned her head down and looked into his eyes. Her pony tail hung over her shoulder, almost touching him. Carlos took sort breaths as he stared up at the glorious woman above him. He was so in love with her he felt like he heart was going to explode. Her beautiful lips parted as she spoke softly. Carlos was in a trance. He didn't hear a word she said. Time seemed to slow down. He focused on her lips as they moved slowly. He looked at her facial features one by one, her eyebrows, her nose, her lips. She was so beautiful. He felt so incredibly lucky to even be with her.

 

“Carlos?” she asked.

He snapped out of his trance and looked into her hazel eyes.

“Where did you go?” she asked with a gentle smile.

“I was just looking at you.” he said. “What did you say?”

Lifting her right hand, she took her finger and traced it up his right leg, then down the left, then repeated it several times.

“I was asking you if you're sure you want me to do this?” she asked. She squeezed his rock hard erection between her thumb and forefinger and said. “But I think I've already got my answer.”

His chest was heaving as he stared helplessly up at her.

Resting her palm on his chest, she said “Your heart is going a mile a minute. Just relax sweetie.”

Carlos started shaking. Deborah had spread her third and fourth fingers to put her palm on his chest. The tips of her fingers were on either side of his neck. He started thinking about what her hand would look like after she was done with him. If she looked this big now? He was becoming so frightened, it was causing him to shake like mad under her palm.

“Carlos. Look at me.” she said, realizing that he was going into a tailspin. She had to calm him down a bit. With fear in his eyes, he looked straight up at her. “Oh sweetie.” she said. “Maybe this isn't such a good idea.”

Grabbing her pinky and thumb with his tiny hands, he held them and said “I'mmmmm.....I'mmm okay.”

She blinked slowly and nodded, saying “Okay baby. Okay. Just relax. I want you to enjoy this.”

 

Deborah raised up to her knees and pulled her hair back, letting it fall on her back. From his vantage point, she was incredible. The smooth fabric on her pink panties showed a perfect bulge from underneath. Her t-shirt was tight against her flat stomach leading up to her perfectly shaped breasts. Her gaze shifted down under the rims of her glasses at him. He tried to moisten his lips with his tongue, but is was no use. She removed her glasses and tossed them onto the night table. Bending down slightly, her hands slid under him. She pressed her palms into his sides. Her third and fourth fingers cradled his butt cheeks. Her index and second fingers slid up the small of his back. He looked down at his stomach as her thumbs lowered to his front. With him firmly in her hands, she raised back up to her knees while lifting him up to her face. Gazing into his eyes, she said “Tell me if you want me to stop.”

Lowering him down slightly, she pressed her lips into his chest, kissing him softly. She ran the tip of her nose down his torso, then surrounded his crotch with her lips. He arched his back as the tip of her tongue touched his penis. Lifting him up to her eyes, she tilted her head as her eyebrows raised. He saw her eyelids close briefly before she lowered him back to her mouth. She licked her lips then pressed his mid section into her supple flesh. He groaned and blurted out “Deborah!”

A smile crept across her face as she gently blew a warm breath across his body. His entire body was tingling. Deborah had him on the edge and was keeping him there. For several more minutes, she alternated between soft kisses and gentle caresses with her tongue. Each time he neared the edge, she backed off , then repeated it all over again. Carlos slumped back in her hands, his senses totally overwhelmed. “Holding his face in his hands, he screamed “Debor.....Deborah.....!”

She raised her hands above her head and held him up. She had a playful grin on her face as she looked up at him. He was quite helpless in her hands, and they both knew it. Carlos felt so comfortable with her. He knew she could have taken the entire situation in any direction she wanted, it could have turned ugly and he could have been in real danger. He gazed down at her glorious body. She was being so careful, so attentive and caring about what he wanted or didn't want. An overwhelming feeling came over his as he gazed helplessly into her eyes. “I love you” he blurted out.

Deborah's playful grin turned into gentle smile. She winked at him and asked “Are you ready?” He nodded sheepishly, knowing she was about to shift him into overdrive. Lowering him down, she held lips right beside his little head and whispered. “I love you too sweetie.”

Holding him up again to see that his little feet dangling, she lowered his foot onto the tip of her tongue, then rolled her tongue under his leg, cradling it. Her tongue retreated back inside her mouth with Carlos screaming in fear “Deborah!”. Her lips pursed and her bright white teeth came into view as he heard “Shhhhhh....”.

She took his foot into her lips and closed them around his ankle. She sucked on his leg, pulling it inside her mouth. He was about to loose it as her tongue snaked around he leg. She took her teeth and bit down ever so slightly, just enough for him to feel a little bit of pressure. Pulling his leg out of her mouth, she ran the tip of her tongue up and down his legs, the tip of her nose streaking across his chest. He stretched his hands up as far as he could and ran his fingers just into her hairline as he moaned quite loudly. Sliding her tongue down between his legs, she slathered his testicles with her saliva and pressed against them gently. A smile crept across her face as she felt his body do a quick jerking motion in her hands. It was starting. Sucking on his erection, quicker and quicker, she felt moistness on her tongue as he exploded in ecstasy.

Continuing to suck on his penis, she could feel him starting to shrink. Before long, he got too small for her to keep the suction going and she let it go. She knelt on the bed and watched as her tiny lover gave up another fifty percent of his size. Taking her left hand, she wiped her brow. Carlos was now lying in her right hand, his legs and arms dangling over the edges of her fingers. “Oh my God. Look at him.” she said quietly as she watched him dwindle in her hand.

As with each time before, he seemed to pass out while the shrinking was going on. His head was resting right between the tips of her third and fourth fingers when this round of shrinking ended. His feet lay at the base of her palm. Aside from his hands dangling off the edge of her pinky and opposite index finger, he fit completely within her hand's perimeter. She stared a his little body, thinking that he looked a lot smaller that she thought he would. “He's so small.” she whispered to herself, not wanting to disturb him. “He can't be more than eight inches or so tall.” She suddenly felt butterflies in her stomach, and squeezed her legs together until the feeling passed. “Keep it together Deborah. Keep it together.” she muttered.

Chapter 7 - Roles, and the players by jailerman0

Chapter 7 – Roles, and the players.

“What?” she heard from below. Carlos was looking up at her.
“Oh sweetie. You're awake.” she said.
“What did you say?” he asked again, still feeling somewhat groggy.
“Oh nothing.” she said.

Seeing her thumb raised beside him, he quickly realized that he was lying in her hand. He felt butterflies hit his stomach, thinking he may not have thought this through.  He had put himself in the palm of her hand, both figuratively and literally. It started to sink in that she was now in total control of him. Bringing her thumb down to his side, she carefully caressed her arm and shoulder. Carlos could see that her thumbnail was as big, if not bigger than his head. It was as if he went into survival mode, fearing for his life. She started to shake and looked up at her with the fear of God in his eyes. He held up his hands as if to ward her off.

“Carlos, what's gotten into you?” she asked, sounding quite concerned.
He said nothing. He just stared up her as if he was expecting her to do something that was not so nice.  “I'm going to put you down.” she said as she lowered her hand to pillow and tilting it. He rolled down the pillow and onto the mattress. Getting to his feet, he looked at Deborah's huge legs in front of him. Slowly, he looked skyward so see her face. Her sheer size astounded him, causing him to stumble and fall down. Looking back up at her, he was feeling quite small and vulnerable. She had the opposite reaction and was feeling quite gigantic looking down at him.

He held his hands up and crouched down, as if she was going to harm him. Deborah frowned at him,  wondering what was going on. “What are you doing?” she asked. “Are you okay?”
Even though she was kneeling on the mattress, she realized that she must have looked pretty gigantic. She carefully lay down on her side so she would be a little less intimidating. “Carlos, you're freaking me out. Stop looking at me like that!” she said in a strong tone.

He backed up, putting his hands to his ears. She quickly lowered her head and whispered “I'm sorry sweetie. I didn't realize how big I must look. Please calm down. I'm not going to hurt you.”
He put his hands over his eyes and started to weep. The sheer amount of emotions he had experienced in a single day had stressed him to the breaking point. Deborah's heart was about to melt as she saw her little man break down in front of her. She slid her hand behind him and cupped her palm around his back. “I feel so helpless sweetie.” she said. “You're shaking.”

After a few seconds, he fell backwards into her hand, his eyes still covered. Deborah watched him with tears welling up in her eyes. Finally lowering his hands, he looked up and blubbered “I don't know what happening to me. I think we might have gone too far.” She stroked the top of his head with her thumb as he continued the blurt out what he was feeling. “Carlos, everything is okay. You're okay. It's just a lot to take in all at once.”

He pulled her thumb down to his chest and hugged it. “When you held me up over your head and looked up at me, I felt so sure I wanted to be smaller.” he told her.
Gently stroking his chest with the pad of her thumb, she asked “And now you're not so sure?”
“I don't know Deborah.” he replied. “You were holding me up high, and I looked down at you. You looked so big and so beautiful.”
Sighing gently, she shook her head and said “Oh you little sweetheart. I wish I could make you feel better.”
“It's just......” he started to say, looking down.
“Just what?” she prodded him.
“I mean I trust you.....” he continued. “But I'm scared. That's all. There, I said it. I'm scared.”
Her long fingers curled around his torso and she lifted him to her mouth. Placing a kiss on his head, she lowered him back down to the mattress and uncurled her fingers. She looked down at him and said “Look at me Carlos.”
He stood with slumped shoulders and his head down. The tip of her index finger came into view and she put it under his chin, lifting his head. Looking right into his eyes, she said “I don't care how big I look, I will never, ever do anything to harm you. I did what I did because I thought that's what you wanted. I know I asked you if you were sure, but in hindsight...”
With his chin resting on the tip if her finger, he just stared up at her, feeling totally helpless and insignificant. Even though she was trying to make him feel better, lifting his chin with her finger accentuated her dominance and power over him. It made him feel even smaller that his eight inch height.

Lowering her finger and releasing his chin, she stroked his chest and said “Tell me what I can do sweetie. I feel so powerless, like I can't do anything to help you.” Carlos looked up at her and said “You feel powerless? Are you kidding? You have no idea how insignificant I feel.”
Leaning her head down, she spoke quietly “You have touched me in so many ways. I have never felt like this with anyone. If that's not significant, I don't know what is.”

“It's just the way I feel.” he said. “I bet I would even fit under your foot.”
Exhaling loudly, she shook her head and said “So that's it. We're back on the subject of my feet again?”
He just shrugged is shoulders. She thought for a second and said “This is coming from what I did in the shower, isn't it?” she asked. “I should have never done that. I don't even know why I did. Forcing you down to kiss my foot was such a terrible thing to do.”

Deborah looked down at him and saw that he had become aroused. She knew right away what this was all about. Feeling like she had just been played, she tapped her finger on the mattress and asked “Carlos  sweetie. Are you playing with me?”
He looked up at her and replied “No.”
“I can't believe it.” she said. “How could I be so stupid! You played me like a cheap violin!”
“No. No. I......I......might have embellished a bit, but I....uhhhh......” he stuttered, realizing she had nailed him. “Don't be mad at me.”
Deborah lay her head down on the pillow to get closer to him. She licked her lips and said “If you needed me to control you and dominate you, all you had to do was ask.”
“So you're uhh......not mad?” he asked her sheepishly.
“It's incredibly flattering what you did, so no, I'm not mad.” she replied, looking into his eyes. “Just don't be shy to ask me for what you want. I'm very open minded.”
“Where did you come from?” he blurted out.
“Long Island.” she replied with a chuckle.
“That's not what I meant.” he said.
Laughing at his reaction, she stroked him with her hand and said “I know that's not what you meant.”

“Don't make me feel more embarrassed that I already do.” he said, holding his head down.
Looking at him for a few seconds, she asked “Do you ever have any fun Carlos?”
“What?” he asked.
“Fun. You know. Laughing, enjoying life.” she said sarcastically. “I think you need to have some fun.”
“I guess...I mean I don't usually do anything fun.” he answered.
“No kidding.” she replied.
“So what kind of fun?” he asked.
“Well.” she said, her eyes widening. “How about I.” she said putting her hand on her chest. “play the giant woman, and you” she said pointing down at him. “Play the scared little man about to be stepped on? How does that sound?”
Poor little Carlos just stood there with his mouth hanging open. She was his dream woman. She had every quality that made her simply incredible.

Sitting up on the bed, she readjusted herself and sat with her knees bent. Carlos looked up at her and asked “So, now what?” He was very excited, anticipating what she was going to do.
“Why don't you go down to the end of the bed.” she said.
“Okay.” he said, walking past her feet on the mattress. Turning around, he yelled “It this far enough?”

Extending her leg, she placed her foot on it's heel in front of him and tilted her head to get a good look at his height compared to her foot. The top of his head was just below the base of her toes. She slid her foot even closer, so he was only an inch away from it. “You're right Carlos, my foot is longer that you are tall.” she said.
“Now I know why you are so self-conscious about your big feet!” he shouted at her jokingly.
She leaned back on her elbows, looking at him slyly. “Carlos.” she said. “Poking fun at the size of my foot is not very smart for a guy of your stature. That kind of talk could be dangerous.”
“You're still playing around, right? He asked her, wanting to be sure.
Exhaling, then raising her eyebrows, she flexed her toes and said “A little guy like you that thinks he can just make fun of my foot, might just end up underneath it.”

Carlos wasn't totally sure whether she was playing, but he figured he would just go with it. He dropped to he knees and said “Deborah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make fun. You're not going to step on me are you?”
Not answering, she bent her knee and put her foot back down on the mattress. “Come here.” she said, motioning with her index finger. He walked back up the bed until she said “That's far enough.”
She put her foot in front of him and raised it slightly. “Kneel.” she commanded. Carlos' heart was pounding as he dropped to his knees. “Kiss my big toe.” she told him. He leaned in and pecked the tip of her toe. Deborah flexed her toes up, and said “No. That's not what I wanted. I want you to kiss the underside of my toe. I want you to know your place.” she commanded.
She lowered her toe down over his head. He craned his neck and kissed the pad if her toe. “That's better.” she said in a domineering voice. “A little man need to know his place.”
She pushed him over with her toe onto his back and slid her foot over him. She lowered it down on top of him, pinning him underneath it. Her tips of her big and second toes were just below his chin.

Carlos was dumbfounded. He felt her press down on him. The feeling of the sole of her bare foot on his body was electrifying.  With him firmly pinned, she reached over to her night table and picked up her phone, then started flipping through the icons. “Who are you calling?” he asked.
“Nobody silly.” she replied as she held the phone up and said “Smile.” She touched the screen to focus on his face, then touched the camera icon, snapping off a picture. Laughing, she said “Oh that's good.”
“Show me!” he yelped. Turning the phone around, she placed the screen above him. He saw himself with a stunned look on his face, with Deborah's dark burgundy painted toes just under his chin.
She flipped the phone over and took more more pictures from different angles, then said “Come on sweetie, put your heart into it. Can't you at least appear to be scared.” as she flipped through the pictures.
“I'm uuuuhhhhh.......trying.” he gasped. Deborah hadn't realized that she had put her arm on her knee and that increased the weight on him. She looked down and said “Oh sorry. Was I pressing down too hard?”
“Kind of.” he replied, feeling it easier to breathe. “Be careful. You scared me.”

Not even looking at him, she replied “Isn't that the point? To be scared?”
“I guess....I mean....I don't know.” he tried to get the words out.
Deborah didn't have a malicious bone in her body, but she was really good at role playing. She knew exactly what buttons to push. Lowering the phone, she looked down at her foot. “You don't know?” she asked. “You don't know that your helpless? Or you're wondering how much pressure I can exert on that little body of yours?”
“Deborah.....what are you doing?” he asked, his voice fluttering. He was getting legitimately frightened.
“Carlos, Carlos, Carlos.” she replied with a sigh. “I have to be honest. I was doing this for you, but I'm starting to like having such control over you. Five years I put up with your shit. Five years. Now look at you.” She chuckled, then continued “Under my foot where you belong.”

Before he could say anything, her phone started to buzz in her hand.
“Hello?” Deborah said, answering her phone.
The voice on the other end asked “Ryder?”
“Yes.” she replied, knowing it was Captiain Morris.
“There's been a development in the Bosati case.”
“Oh.” she replied.
“Who's that?” Carlos asked. He saw her toes pass over his face as she slid her foot forward. With his head underneath her toes, she pressed down slightly, silencing him.
“Okay.” she said. “What happened?”
“I'll brief you when you get down here. Have you heard from Munoz?” Morris asked. “I can't get a hold of him.”
“Ummmm...he's here with me.” she replied.
“Oh. Okay.” Morris said, sounding a little suspicious. “I need you both down at his Central Park West house, as fast as you can get here.”
“Okay. You got it.” she replied, then she touched the screen, ending the call. She looked down to see his left arm were protruding from the side of her foot, his little fist shaking. Lifting her foot off of him, she got up from the bed and said “I have to go.” She darted into her closet and put on some jeans. Coming back to the bed she sat down and put on some socks. “There's been a development in the Bosati case.” she said to him.
“I can't just stay here!” he shouted. “You told him I was here!”
Standing up, she turned and looked down at him and said “You're not going anywhere.”
She turned around to leave. H yelled up at her “Wait!”
Stopping, she rolled her eyes and turned back. “You're not coming with me Carlos?”
“I know, I just......” he said.
“What?” she asked impatiently, glaring down at him. “I have to get going.”
“What you said before. Where I belong.” he told her. “And just before with your foot.”

Deborah shrugged her shoulders and chuckled a bit, then crouched down and crossed her arms on the bed. She looked down at him and said “I was playing sweetie. It was an act.”
“Okay. It was a little scary, that's all. I thought you were serious.” he answered.
Shaking her head at his answer, she smiled then said “That's the whole point. You were supposed to be scared.” she said. “What's the point of being completely dominated if you're not scared?”
Carlos couldn't say anything.
“Now don't get into any trouble.” she said. “I'll be back as soon as I can.”
“What are you going to tell Morris?” her asked.
“Don't worry about it. I'll figure something out.” she said as she walked out the bedroom. “I'll be back soon.” her voice trailed off and then her heard the door close.
Carlos flopped down on the bed and held his head in his hands. “Oh my God I love her!” he shouted at the top of his lungs.

Chapter 8 - Quick Thinking by jailerman0

Chapter 8 – Quick Thinking
Rolling over, he buried his head in the sheets, breathing in her scent. He looked around the huge mattress. No that he was alone, his small stature started to sink in. He got up and looked around the room. It was huge. Heading to the edge of the bed, he looked over the edge down at the floor. Without her, he was not going to be able to do anything. Determined to prove to himself that he could still function as a human being, he looked for a way down. He sound a ripple in the bed sheet and climbed down as far as he could, jumping down the last few feet to the hardwood floor. He looked across the floor at the door. It looked like a mile away. He started walking toward it, when something caught the corner of his eye. He looked over to his right see Deborah's high heels on the floor. He walked over to them and stood behind the heel. It was almost up to his neck. He walked around the side and ran his hand down the gold letters spelling nine west. He knelt down and smelled the leather sole. There was a slight scent of her foot.

Standing back up, he stared at the sandal and it's overturned cousin. “I miss her already.” he said to himself. “Where's my phone?” he started walking towards the door.

Deborah pulled up in front of the mansion belonging to the Bosati family. The had never been officially  connected to organized crime, but it was widely suspected that Antonio Bosati (who had been murdered a week earlier) was silenced by the mob. She got out of her police cruiser and walked up the path, showing her badge to the officers standing guard outside.

Walking through the front door, she looked up at the huge chandelier hanging in the foyer. “Up here.” she heard Captain Morris say from the top of the marble stair case. Walking up the stair case, she felt her phone buzzing in back pocket. She looked at a text that read “What's going on there?” It was from Carlos. “Fuck.” she said out loud. “How the hell?” she muttered. She deleted it just as she got to the top of the stairs. “Where's Munoz?” Morris asked her. “He got held up.” Deborah replied.
“Held up?” he asked. “I thought he was at your place?”
She had to think fast. Morris was a twenty-five year veteran officer and was no dummy. He would sniff out any bullshit in a second. She didn't say respond right away, then looked down at her phone as it vibrated. It was another text from Carlos. “Tell Morris that I have to go to King's County Medical. My brother's been in an accident. You can bring me up to speed tomorrow.”
“There you go, speak of the devil.” she said as she handed her phone to him. He read the message and grunted. “He always takes the heat fro that kid.” he snarled, passing the phone back. She quickly types “tnx” and touched send.
“He could be hurt.” Deborah said.
“Could be drunk is more like it.” Morris said as he turned and started to walk down the hall. “She's in here.” he told Deborah.

She followed him into a large, opulently decorated bedroom. She looked around as the continued into a bathroom. It was marble from top to bottom. In the centre of the floor was a body covered by a sheet. There were a few investigators taking pictures of the room and the body. Morris crouched down and lifted the sheet. Deborah looked down at the body and grimaced. “Wow.” she said. “Somebody beat the hell out of her.”
Morris pulled the sheet back over the body and stood up. “Listen.” he said to Deborah. “First Tony Bosati, now his wife? We have no witnesses yet. They have a security camera. We're looking into that. They had a maid, but she only speaks Spanish. That's why I wanted Munoz here. Anyway, we found her locked in a closet. One of the guys says that she keeps saying she was stuffed in there and didn't see or hear anything.”
“She was ten feet away and didn't hear anything?” she asked.
“So she says. Anyway, I want you and Munoz on this tomorrow morning.” he told her.
“It's Saturday tomorrow.” Deborah said. “There not much we can do on a weekend.”
“Yeah, maybe you're right.” he said. “Monday then. You and Munoz meet me in my office at seven.”
“Unless his brother is hurt.” Deborah said.
“Right.” he said, taking his phone out of his pocket. He dialed Munoz's number, leaving it on speaker. Deborah waited nervously as it hit the fourth ring. “I'll call him later, he's probably...” she said, but was cut off by Carlos' voice over the speaker on Morris' phone. “Yeah?” he said.
“Munoz, where are you?” Morris asked.
“I'm at King's County.” he replied.
“What's wrong with your phone? You sound so far away.” Morris asked.
“I don't know man. I guess the signal is shit in here.” he replied.
“So what's is going on with Marco?” Morris asked.
“He got the shit kicked out of him at a bar. Nothing that serious. I'll be here a little while longer.” Carlos explained.
“Ryder is here with me.” he said.
“Hey sweet cheeks.” he said. “You miss me?”
“Knock it off Munoz.” he told him. “I want both of you in my office on Monday morning at seven. This is a high-profile case and I want it solved fast. Got it?”
“Sure man.” Carlos replied. “Hey Ryder, you want to get together tomorrow and get a head start?”
“Uhhh I guess so.” she replied.
“I promise I'll be good.” he said. “You know me.”
“Yeah, I know you.” she replied with a chuckle.
“Are you two done?” Morris asked. “Okay, Monday morning then.”

“You still want that transfer?” he asked her as they walked back through the bedroom. “I know Munoz can be a bit of an ass hole”.
“It's all an act.” she replied. “I can handle him. I'll keep him under control.”
“Good.” Morris said. “He needs someone level headed like you.”
“I'm going to take a look around before I go.” she told him.
“Alright.” he said. “Monday at seven.” He walked out of the bedroom and headed down the stairs. Deborah exhaled and looked up at the ceiling. “I don't believe it.” she said, laughing to herself nervously, wondering what story they would come up with on Monday.

She went back into the bathroom and took another look at the body. Her face was bruised and her nose smashed in. The rest of her was bruised too. “What could have caused this?” she asked one of the forensics guys. “I'm not sure.” he said. “The facial injuries look like blunt-force trauma of some kind. We're looking for any traces of blood on stuff to try and find something. Nothing yet.”
“What's your time of death?” she asked.
“Eight to ten hours, maybe.” he replied.
“We think she might have been killed somewhere else and brought here.” he stated.
“Really?” She asked.
“Yeah, there's no blood anywhere, and the position of the body is quite contorted. So she could have been dropped here.” he said. “Anyway, I have to get this finished.”
“Sure.” she said. “Thanks.”

It had all the hallmarks of a gangland hit. She took a few notes before head down the stairs and back to her car. Driving back home, all she could think about was how Carlos was able to get his phone and do all that. She laughed to herself as she drove. It was about one in the morning when she arrived home. Walking up the stairs to her apartment, she stopped and took off her shoes. “Better be careful.” she said to herself. Putting the key in the door, she unlocked it and open the door. She scanned the floor, then stepped carefully inside. “Carlos?” she said, looking around the floor. Carefully taking a few steps, she called out again “Carlos?”. Entering the bedroom, she breathed a sigh of relief seeing his little body lying on the pillow. Walking over, she noticed he was asleep. His phone beside him, with a post it stuck to it. The note read “Turn me on.” She picked it up and looked down at him as she pressed the on button. She covered her mouth and almost started to cry. Carlos had taken a selfie, standing in front of her high heel. He was making a heart with his hands. She shook her head, wondering how he did it all. It was sweetest thing anyone had ever done for her.

She went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. When she got back to the bedroom, Carlos was waiting for her. Taking off her earrings, she looked down at him and said “You're weren't asleep, were you?”
“No.” he said. “I was faking it.”
“Nice.” She said, putting the earrings down on the night stand. “So how did you get your phone, anyway?” she asked him, climbing over him and lying down on the bed.
“With great difficulty.” he told her. “I almost killed myself.”
She was resting her head on her hand and just raised her eye brows at him. “Nice work with Morris by the way. Now he expects us to be in his office Monday morning.”
“That's all you can say?” he said sarcastically. “I save your ass and that's all you can say.”
She looked at him and said “I would have just made something up. But it was cut what you did.”
“The picture?” he asked.
“No, that selfie is beautiful. The phone call and texts were cute.”
“What happened over there any way?” he asked her.
“Bosati's wife got it. She's dead.” Deborah answered.
“So what's......” he said.
“Forget it. It looks like a hit. Anyway, I don't care about that.” she said.

He stared at her for a few seconds then blurted out “I'm in love with you Deborah.”
She didn't say anything and he shook his head and asked “Are you going to make me ask?”
“No.” she replied. “I love you too sweetie. But....”
“But what?” he asked in a dejected tone.
“I just want to make sure you are not in love with my size, that's all.” she told him.
He didn't know what to say. Was she right?

Chapter 9 - The Investigation by jailerman0

Chapter 9 – The Investigation

Carlos opened his eyes and stretched. It was a bright Saturday morning. The bed was empty beside him. Looking around, he didn't see Deborah anywhere. “Deborah?” he called out, but there was no response. He got to her feet and paced back and forth on the bed, trying to find a way down to the floor. “Deborah?” he called out a few more times, but there was still no answer. Either she went out, or she couldn't hear him.

Deborah was seated at the table and sipped her coffee while she looked at her notebook screen. She  was logged into the NYPD database, looking through the files on the Bosati case, and didn't hear him calling her name. The coroners report wasn't done on the wife yet, but she knew they were connected somehow. There was something strange about the two murders, almost familiar. Both of them had been severely beaten. A few of the other detectives had discounted it as a settling of accounts, or a mob hit, but there just wasn't enough evidence to connect either of them to organized crime. Bosati was connected, that was for sure, but there was no documented cases connecting him to the underworld. She looked though some other cases, trying to find something in common.

Meanwhile, back in the bedroom, Carlos had finally made it to the floor, using the sheets to shimmy down. He walked across the hardwood floor to the bedroom door, where he stopped. Looking across to the kitchen, he saw Deborah sitting at the table. He shook his head, wondering how long it would have taken for her to come and check on him. About to yell her name, he stopped and decided to surprise her, no matter how dumb that seemed. As he approached the table, he saw her sock-clad feet tapping nervously on the floor. Stopping a foot or two away from her left foot, he waited for a few seconds until she stopped tapping it. Leaning in, he touched her ankle, just above her sock's cuff.

She felt something touch her and flinched, quickly moving her foot to the side. In one quick motion, Carlos was sent sliding across the floor. “Carlos!” she blurted out as she saw him come to a stop. She stood up and took a step toward him to see if he was okay. From his perspective, it was the first time he had seen her at her full height, looking up from eight inches tall. Her foot landed on the wood floor with a resounding thud. He got up on his elbows and stared up at her. She looked so huge to him, like she was fifty feet tall, with her sock-clad feet were on either side of him.
“Oh my God. I'm sorry sweetie. I didn't know you where there. You startled me.” she said, bending down. Her hand swooped down and her fingers slid under his back. She closed her hand around his torso and picked him up. Standing back up, she raised him to her face and asked “Are you okay?”
Nodding, he replied “I'm okay.”
Sighing a big sigh of relief, she said “You scared me. Next time, don't sneak up on me. You're lucky I didn't.....you know what, forget it.”
“Step on me?” he asked. “Is that what you were going to say?”

She brought him back to the table and lowered him to the surface, not even acknowledging what he said. “I made you something.” she said, handing him what looked like a pair of pants. “I cut the fingers out of a pair of cotton gloves. I thought you might like to have something to wear.”
Holding them up, he looked them over then said “Wow, Thanks.”
He put them on and pulled them up. The actually fit quite well, considering. “So what are you doing?” he asked, seeing she was logged in to the NYPD.
“I'm trying to find something connecting these murders. There really is something oddly familiar about them.”
Walking over to the keyboard, he started hitting the arrow keys, flipping thought the crime scene photos. He came across a few pictures of Bosati's wife. “Owww....what the fuck.” he blurted out seeing the beaten corpse. Continuing to flip through page after page of police data, he said “Wait a sec.” then flipped back a few pages. There was a picture of Antonio Bosati standing beside his limo.
“Look.” he said to Deborah pointing at the screen.
“It's Bosati.” she said.
“And what else do you see?” he yelped.
She leaned closer to get a better look. “What? Do you know how many stakeouts there were last year when they were trying to link him to one of the crime families? There's hundreds of them like that.”
Standing up and turning around, he looked up at her and said “Put your hand around me here.”
“What?” she asked
Pulling on her index finger, he guided her hand around his torso. “Close your hand around me, like you want to hold me.”
She did what he asked and said “I don't know what you're....”
“I want to show you something.” he said. “Now squeeze.”
“Carlos, I don't want to hurt you.” she said, pulling her hand away.
Motioning her to put her hand around him again, he said “Don't squeeze like you're trying to hurt me, just squeeze hard enough to make some indentations on my skin.”
Deborah frowned, then said “Okay, but tell me if I'm pressing too hard.”
Carlos looked down as her fingers contracted around him. The pressure was not that bad, but it was so clear that she could easily collapse his torso if she wanted to. “Is that okay?” she asked.
“A little harder.” he said.

She exerted a little more pressure on him and he gasped. She instantly opened her hand and released him. “Are you okay?” she asked.
He looked at his stomach and ran his hands across the reddened lines cause by her fingers. “I'm sorry.” she said, stroking him with her finger. “Look!” he said.
“I said I'm sorry. You asked me to do it.” she said.
“See the marks?” he asked.
“Yeah I see the marks Carlos.” she answered in a frustrated tone.
 Turning around, he pressed the left arrow key and went back to Bosati's wife. “Look at her. The same marks as me.”

Deborah looked at the picture, then at him. She looked puzzled.
“Oh man.” he said, pressing the right arrow key, stopping on the picture of Bosati and his limo.
“Carlos, you're loosing me.” she told him.
“Look at the building in the background.” he said.
Looking closer, she said “So?”
“You don't recognize it?” he wailed.
Shaking her head, she looked closer. “No, it's a brick building.”
“That,” he said, pointing at the screen “is that bitch Mitchell's building.”
“No it's not.” she said, seeing very convinced. “She has nothing to do with it.”
Carlos looked at Deborah for a few seconds, wondering why she seemed so sure. “What do you mean, she has nothing to do with it?” he asked her in a sceptical tone.
“You just blurt out Paige's name, out of the blue.” she said. “I know she did this to you, but I don't see the connection.”
“Don't you get it!” he hollered at her. “She's shrinking people, just like me, crushing them and returning them back to their normal size.”

“You're being paranoid.” she told him.
“Let's go over there and see. Bring your notebook so we can see the picture against the real thing.” he said, sounding totally convinced.
“What are you going to do Carlos, walk there?” she asked.
Seeming a little angered, he looked at her chest. She saw his eyes shift and she knew exactly what he was doing. She stood up and grabbed her coffee cup, then looked down at him with a look of disappointment. “I am not putting you in my bra, but nice try. You can play me once Carlos.” she said, walking into the kitchen to get more coffee. Returning to the table, she sipped her coffee and looked down at him, shaking her head.
“I'm serious!” he shouted. “Look at me for Christ’s sake. Are you going to tell me she can't shrink people?”
“Look.” she said. “It's obvious what has happened to you, but think about what you are saying.”
“You have to investigate this Deborah. This is no joke.” he yelled.
“Really.” she stated in a sarcastic tone. “Looking up, she spoke in a mocking tone, “Okay so let's get this straight. We need to get a search warrant. So we go see a judge and say...We need a search warrant....The judge says okay....what's your evidence? We say...well we think this person can shrink people and is crushing them to death, then letting them grow back to normal size and....yada yada yada. The judge says.... Have a nice day and have your captain call me so we can have you evaluated to see if you are still fit for duty.”

Shaking her head and shrugging her shoulders, she said “Give me a break. The only thing your serious about was getting me to put you in my bra, and trying to trick me into making you smaller.” she said.
Carlo exhaled loudly, knowing she didn't believe him. “I'm not trying to trick you! Would you just listen to me!”
She knelt on the floor and place her hands on the table, then lowered her chin down onto her fingers and said “Come here.”
He walked over in front of her and stopped. “Closer.” she said.
He stepped closer. Her eyes were directly opposite his. She paused for a second or two and said “Carlos, lets get something straight. You're eight inches tall. I can do whatever I want with you, and there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it.” Holding her fingers apart, she said “If I wanted to make you smaller, you would be this big already.”

Her eyes shifted down to his pants. He was rock hard. Looking back at him, she said “See. What did I tell you?” Carlos looked down at himself, then backed up a few steps. “You don't need to play head games. If you need me to be a little more dominant with you, just ask. I'm all yours.”
Standing back up, she looked down at him, he was still trying to cover himself. “I'm going to grab a quick shower, then I have to go out and get a few things. Do you need me to do anything for you, before I go?” she asked.
“I need to wash up.” he told her.
“Sure sweetie.” she replied. “I setup something for you?” she said.
“You said you're going to take a shower.” he stated.
She looked up and shook her head. “I had to open my big mouth.”
“I was just saying!” he shouted.
“Sure you were.” she replied.
“You're the one that said to ask if I wanted something, so I'm asking you to bring me in the shower with you. It's hard to get washed at my size. I need a little help. That's all.” he told her in no uncertain terms.
“Okay. Okay.” she replied. “I guess it's okay. Just don't get any ideas.” she said as she picked him up in her hand and carried him off to the bathroom, setting him down on the counter.

She pulled off one of her socks and tossed it on the counter beside Carlos. He looked down at it, then the second one landed almost on top of him. He looked up and yelled “Hey! Watch it with the stinky socks.”
Deborah was about to get undressed, but stopped to look down at him. “They don't stink. I just put them on this morning.”
“Sure.” he mocked her, holding his nose.
“If you want to see if it smells, I could put you inside it.” she said down to him in a devious tone. He dropped his hand at her comment and stood there staring up at her. She leaned down and put her hand on the counter to brace herself. He looked straight up at her face as she said “I could even put the sock back on my foot, with you in it. Is that what you want?”
She tilted her head and looked down at his tiny, erect manhood. “Boy, I never thought it would be this easy.”
“What do you mean -  it?!” he yelled, trying to hide his obvious excitement.
“You, Carlos.” she said. “I mean you. All I have to do is elude to the fact that I can control you with my foot and you're ready to go off the deep end.” 
“Alright, alright. Your feet turn me on. What do you want me to say?” he shot back.
“You don't have to say anything.” she replied. “But let's be honest. It not about my feet. At least not entirely about my feet.”
“What are you talking about?” he asked.
She paused before she continued “You like being under my control. You like that I can easily control you. My feet are the part of my body that you seem to prefer that I use to dominate you.”
Carlos fidgeted with his hands. She could see right through him, and seemed to always know just what to say and when to say it. “I don't know what to say.” he said.

She looked down at him and saw that he was feeling a little uncomfortable and replied “Like I said, you don't have to say anything.” She got undressed, then entered the shower and turned the water on. Stepping back out, she returned to the counter and looked back down at him. He couldn't help it, he was staring right at her crotch. “Ready?” she asked as she lowered her hand and picked him up, then held his body against her chest. “Forget about everything for now sweetie. You're going to like this, I promise.”

She carried him into the shower and let the warm water rain down on her body. Carlos kissed the inside of her right breast as she let the water soak him. She crossed her arms to create a pool of water between her breasts. He looked up at her with wanting eyes. She gently brought her arms together, squeezing him between her beautiful mounds of flesh.

She extended her right hand to retrieve a bar of soap and proceeded to rub it on her breasts and his back at the same time. Carlos' feet and legs were flailing around. The feeling of her skin on his body was incredible. He was falling more and more in love with her as time went on, but he couldn't shake the feeling that she was not being totally honest about her love for him. Only time would tell.

Chapter 10 - Like a Glove by jailerman0
Author's Notes:

There's a big twist coming in the next chapter. Carlos will find out Deborah is not who he thought she was.

Chapter 10 - Like a Glove

Deborah put down the soap and held him against her chest. She used her hands to lather his little body. She was being gentle, but firm. His eyes were closed as her finger tips pressed into his back and butt. She ran her palm up and down the length of his body, being sure to get soap everywhere. At one point, without even realizing it, she turned him sideways and used his body to lather hers. Carlos was in heaven. He went limp in her right hand as she slid his front across her skin just under her breasts then pressed him into the smooth, supple breasts and finally lowered him down, moding him back and forth across her belly. 

He felt light headed as he was lifted quickly up to her face. “I didn't realize I was using you like a bar of soap sweetie. I'm sorry about that.” she said to him. He flopped back against her fingers and said “I don't care. I love it. You feel incredible.”
Smiling at him, she said “I'm glad you like it.”
“Don't stop.” he said, extending his little hands out to try and touch her face. She brought his small face to her glistening lips and gently kissed him. Holding his body horizontal in her palm, she let the water drops bathe him in warmth. He lay helpless in her hand, his head bobbing from side to side as she traced his body with her index finger. After a few moments, she had a thought and moved her hand out from the falling water and grabbed a bottle of shower gel from the wire rack in the corner of the shower. Carlos looked up at her eyes as she flipped open the lid with her thumb. Tipping the bottle, she placed the spout over his chest and squeezed. The stream of the thick, fragrant liquid flowed over his chest. She squeezed the bottle again and carefully covered every inch of his little body in the soapy fluid.

Snapping the bottle shut, she placed it back on the rack, and turned her attention back to Carlos. His arms were stretched out and hanging off the sides of her fingers. His member was sticking up, hard as a rock. He stared up at her with anticipation in his eyes. He was covered neck to toe in the dark blue shower gel. Without a word, Deborah raised her hand, tilted it slightly and pressed him into the side of her left breast. Lifting her arm, she gripped the sides of his body with her fingers and proceeded to use him to lather herself. Carlos was in a daze as he slid across her armpit and down her side. He shut his eyes as thick lather covered his face. She slid him across her belly, stopping at her belly button for a brief moment. Up to her breasts again, she slid him up between them, then over the right one. She held him with his face on her engorged nipple for a few seconds, the slid him down and around her back.

Carlos was completely disoriented from being moved in so many directions. Now held upside down, she slid him down her butt crack, then around her hip to her crotch. He wiped the soap from his eyes and squinted. He was staring right at her lips. She leaned against the shower wall and raised her leg, exposing her sole. She slid him down her inner thigh, over the inside of her knee, then down her calf muscle. Carlos tried to keep his composure as he saw her foot coming closer. She ran him down past her ankle, then pressed his helpless little body into her wrinkled sole. She slid him up and down the slightly rough skin a few times, then over her arch and back to her heel. She extended her index finger and placed the tip on the back of his head, then pressed his face into the underside of her toes and gently ran his little face left and right, caressing each toe one by one. She slid him back onto her sole and pressed her face into the ball of her foot.

Deborah was quite surprised there weren't any of the tell tale signs of him starting to shrink. She thought for sure using him to wash her foot would be enough the send him over the edge. Holding him up to her chest, she placed him between her breasts once more, then moved into the falling water. The droplets thundered down onto him, washing away the soapy suds. Lifting him up, she pressed her lips into his chest and kissed him. Carlos was reduce to a quivering mass as the tip of her tongue darted down between his legs. Carlos pushed against her mouth, trying to ward the giant woman off. Her mouth retreated and she looked at him with a twinkle in her eye.

She used her left hand to flip him around so his feet were hanging off the tips of her fingers. Carlos looked up at her face ad knew instantly what was about to happen. She cradled his back with her fingers and put her thumb on his chest holding him firmly. She looked at him for a few seconds then lowered her hand toward her crotch. It wasn't long before she was using his tiny feet to moisten her labia. He strained to see what was happening, but her thumb was obstructing his view. Slowly, she inserted his feet and legs. Moving him in and out slowly at first, then increasing the pace. She readjusted her grip, then suddenly pushed him inside up to his waist. “Oh God!” he heard her say from above. “You feel so good.”

She was getting really aroused as this point, and he she was quickening the pace with her hand. He felt her canal lengthen and expand and used his knees to massage the smooth walls of her vagina. Her juices started to flow as she pressed her finger tips on his shoulders and with one fluid motion, pushed him inside her up to his armpits. Upside down, with water from the shower streaming down her body, he frantically clutched at her as her powerful muscles started to contract. She moaned loudly. He felt her canal tighten and compress him from all directions. Louder moans erupted as he tried to push himself from inside her. His ribcage was being compressed with a huge amount of force. He started to squirm wildly inside her, fearing for his life. This only increased the power of her contractions. Carlos slid his arms down to his sides so his shoulders could absorb some of the force she was exerting on him. “Oh yes!” she screamed. The pad of her middle finger pushed on his head with a considerable amount of force, shoving him inside her vagina her up to his neck. He gasped “Deborah!” as she was hitting the plateau. The pressure on his body was incredible. Her hips thrust continually as wave after wave of incredible force, squeezed and compressed him from every direction. Her contractions got stronger with every trust of her hips. He was getting pulled inside further. He only had a second to take a deep breath before he was sucked inside her vagina and everything went dark. The last glimmer to light disappeared as her lips closed over his head, sealing him inside.

Deborah screamed out in ecstasy, pounding the shower walls with her fists as the most powerful orgasm of her life rifled through her body. Carlos held his breath with his eyes shut, riding out the muscular assault on his tiny frame. Although the experience of being inside Deborah was quite frightening, it was also totally exhilarating. The warmth and softness of her vagina felt incredible. Slowly, her orgasm started to subside. Carlos was relieved. He contractions were getting close to exerting crushing force. If her orgasm lasted much longer, he would be in real danger.

“I can't believe it!” Deborah panted. “That was fucking incredible!”
Reaching down, she ran her finger against her lips. “Oh no!” she gasped as she spread her lips open with her fingers and located his head, pinching it between them. She pulled his head out so he could breath. Carlos took a huge breath the coughed out some water and her fluid he had inhaled.

Deborah braced herself against the shower wall, gyrating her hips and moaning. Her fingertips rubbed her inner thighs and around his head. “I can't believe how good you feel inside me!” she panted. Carlos looked down her long legs to see her feet on the shower floor far below. He was held in place very snug, so he had no chance of wiggling himself out. He would have to wait until she pulled him out. She continued to caress herself and seemed to be in no hurry to extract him.

After five minutes or so, his head was pitched between her fingers. “Owe Owe!” he yelled as she pulled him out, having to pinch is head quite hard. She dropped him into her free hand and slid down to the shower wall to the floor. She sat with her back against the wall and held him against her chest. “My heart is beating so fast.” she said. “I can't even begin to describe how incredible that felt.” Carlos could feel her heart pounding as he lay still on her skin. He was not hurt, but was s little sore from being compressed so hard. Deborah ran her hand across her forehead, still trying to come to grips with the most intense sexual experience of her life. Looking down at him, she asked “Are you okay? I was a little worried that I might hurt you, but I couldn't stop.”
“I'm okay.” he told her, shielding his face from the water droplets. She raised her hand over him to protect him from the shower. “I can't believe you're still the same size.” she said. “I was worried you might have gotten smaller inside me. That would have been a little difficult to say the least.”
“I was focused on riding out your orgasm.” he said. “You were squeezing me really hard.”
“I didn't hurt you did I?” She asked. “I didn't think it would be that strong to be honest.”

She held him against her right breast as she stood up and shut the water off. Opening the shower door, she stepped out of the shower and lowered him to the counter. “Wait there a sec.” she said as she took the white terry robe hanging on the back of the door and put it on. Carlos stood shivering as he watched her hand lower back down to him. Her fingers curled around his torso and she lifted him up to her chest. She deposited his cold body between her beautiful breasts and closed the robe. She folded her arms, which brought her breasts together, enveloping him in her soft, firm mounds. He felt so content and comfortable. He wanted to stay with her forever.

After a few minutes of pacing slowly back and forth across the bathroom floor, she unfolded her arms and looked down at him. “Is that better sweetie?” she asked. He gazed up at her and nodded. She untied the robe and leaned forward, letting him fall into her palm, then lowered him to the counter and gave him a wink. “I'm going to get dressed.” she said as she left the bathroom and headed for the bedroom. 

Carlos sat down on the counter, trying to make sense of everything that had happened. The feelings that had developed for her were the most powerful he had ever felt for anyone. He had already told her that he loved her, but it went much deeper than that. He was sure he had found his soul mate. He only hoped she felt the same way about him.

Deborah returned from the bedroom with her clothes a few seconds later and lay them on the edge of the bath tub. She took off the robe and put it back on the hook on the door. She stood naked in the mirror as she leaned in and stroked her cheek bones with her fingers. Her eyes shifted down to Carlos and she smiled at him. Tuning around, she took the underwear she had put on the edge of the and stepped into them and pulled them up. Then she put on a sports bra, adjusting her breasts in the mirror.

Carlos sat silent as he watched her. These were very intimate moments she was sharing with him. It was obvious she felt comfortable doing so. He watched with a heavy heart as she took face cream and rubbed into her skin. Such a simple task that she did, probably every day, was so beautiful and sexy to him. “Deborah?” he called up to her.
“Yes sweetie.” she replied without looking down.
“I need to tell you something.” he said.
“Okay.” she replied, still looking in the mirror.
“Look at me.” he told her.
She stopped rubbing her cheek and looked down at him. “I'm sorry sweetie.” she said. “What did you say?”
“Can you stop that for a minute?” he said strongly, showing his frustration. “I want to tell you something and I want you to listen.”
She put down the tube of cream, knelt down in front of the counter and put her chin on her hands in front of him. “What's up Carlos?” she asked.

He stared at her face, and realized that this was not the right time to bare his soul to her. She was the most incredible woman he had ever known, but everything was moving so fast. “I'm hungry.” he said.
Deborah frowned and pursed her lips and asked “That's what you needed to tell me?”
He nodded, trying to hold back what he was feeling. Deborah was probably the most perceptive woman he had ever met. She knew there was something on his mind. “Are you sure that's all you wanted to tell me Carlos?” she asked.
“Yeah uhh...I just wanted to make sure you heard me.” he told her.
“Okay sweetie.” she said. “Just remember that you can say anything to me. I'm a big girl. I can take it.”
“Big girl?” he said. “Really?”
“Sorry. You know what I mean. Anyway, if there's something you need to get off your chest, there's no time like the present.”
He desperately wanted to tell her how much he loved her, and she seemed to be giving him the perfect opening, but he was too worried that it would drive her away if he did. “No, I'm just hungry.”
“Okay. Let me finish getting dressed and we can go have something to eat.” she said.

She stood up and finished with her face cream. She smiled down at him as she pulled on tight running shorts. “So what do you want to eat?” she asked him, pulling on a blue tank top over her head. “I don't know, eggs maybe?”
“Okay, but I hope I have enough.” she said.
“It's not like I can eat a lot Deborah.” he told her in a bit of a dejected tone.
“Right, sorry.” she replied.  “Okay, lets go into the kitchen and see if we can make something to eat.”

Chapter 11 - The Unintentional Setup by jailerman0
Author's Notes:

Our hero is sensing that there is someting more to Deborah that she is not telling him. He is about to find out that he has become an unwitting player in a much larger plot. We're about to head into some pretty unexpected directions with characters new and old.

As a side note, here is a link to a picture that I came across that was one of the inspirations for the Deborah character. http://www.123rf.com/photo_25787553_a-beuatiful-and-sexy-surfer-girl-at-the-beach-with-her-surfboard.html

 

 

Chapter 11 – The Unintentional Setup

Deborah carried him to the table and put him down. “Eggs sound good then?” she asked. He just nodded as she turned and walked into the kitchen.
“Deborah.” he blubbered. “What's going to happen to me if I can't get back to my normal size?”
She heard him say something, but she couldn't make it out clearly. Moving the pan off the burner, she walked back to the table and asked “Did you say something?”
“What's going to happen to me if I can't get back to my normal size?” he repeated his question.

She smiled, then leaned down and wrapped her long fingers around his torso, trying to comfort him. “Don't worry about that. You'll get back to normal. I'm sure of it.” she reassured him.
“I don't know.” he said with a sniffle. “I'm not so sure. If I can't, what am I going to do?”
“Let it go Carlos. You're in good hands.” she reassured him.
Nodding, he wiped his eyes and said “That's what I'm worried about! Being nothing more that in your hands. If that bitch doesn't call. Man, if I'm stick like this?”
“There's always a backup plan.” she said as she walked back into the kitchen. “Don't worry so much.”

About ten minutes later, she emerged with plate in one hand and a small aluminium pie plate in the other. She put his food on the table in front of him and sat down with hers. Looking down at him, she said “That's the only thing I could find for a plate.”
“It's fine.” he said, looking at the scrambled eggs and small pieces of toast.

Taking a fork full of eggs, she looked down at her tiny lover as he took some of his breakfast and ate.
“What did you mean by backup plan?” he asked.
Not replying right away, she finished chewing and said “I just meant that we'll figure it out. Why, what did you think I meant?”
“I don't know. It just sounded like someting weird to say.” he replied.
“Ohhhh...kay...” she said, extending the word as she frowned at him. “What are you implying?” she asked, in a stern voice.
“Nothing. Nothing.” he told her. “I was just thinking that if you had all this planned, you are a really good actress.”
Folding her arms and sitting back in the chair, she looked down at him and said “Carlos, I don't like what I'm hearing. Did you even think about what you just said?”
He looked up at her face and he could see she was angered. “I didn't mean anything. I was just making a joke.” He held up his hands and repeated “It was a stupid joke.”
“Okay.” she replied, unfolding her arms. “Just be careful what you say Carlos. Even stupid jokes can be hurtful.”
“Sorry Deborah.” he stammered. “I'm sorry. I uhhhh.....I uhhhhh.....”
“Forget it.” she said, taking another bite of food.

“So how did you decide to become a cop anyway?” she asked. “You're certainly not the person I thought you were.”
“Right now, I can even think of how I could go back to that life.” he said. “If you can get me back to normal.....I don't know......”
Interrupting him, she said “Don't worry about it so much. I text-ed Paige this morning again and left her a voice mail.” Deborah replied. “She text-ed me back that she would call me this afternoon.”
“Why didn't you tell me she text-ed you before? Are you trying to torment me?” he said loudly.
“Take it easy. I'm not trying to do anything.” she replied.
“But what if she doesn't call?” he asked, shaking his head.
Jokingly, she replied “Then you're going have to get used to me being very big I guess.”
“Seriously man!” he shot back. “I can't stay like this.”
“I'm just teasing you. She'll call. Don’t worry.” she comforted him.
“I hope so.” he said shaking his head. “If not, I'm fucked.”
Deborah covered her mouth holding back a laugh, thinking about the shower and hearing him say “I'm fucked.”
“Stop it man!” he yelled. “I'm the one that's fucked and you're finding it funny!”
She started to chuckle. He threw up his arms just as he realized what she was laughing at. He looked past her at the bathroom door. He slumped his shoulders and walked over to her arm and caressed it. “Don't joke about that.” he said. “That was beautiful what we shared. I felt like I was part of you. A total connection.”
“You're right.” she said. “I'm being quite insensitive, aren't I?”

“So you don't want to go back to work?” she asked, changing the subject.
“I'm done with that life.” he said, returning to his pie plate. “We see the worst of people every day. I don't want to see at the bad parts of life anymore.”
“Wow.” Deborah said. “How long have you felt like this?”
“Two days.” he replied, looking into her eyes. “I was numb to it all. You changed all that.”
She leaned in and folded her arms on the table and said “I wasn't trying to change you Carlos, but I'm kind of glad.”
He continued to caressed her arm with his tiny hand. “Deborah, I'm in love with you. I'm certain of it.” he said. “My heart feels like it's going to leap out of my chest when I am with you. That's what I wanted to tell you before, in the bathroom, but I was scared.”
“Scared?” she asked.
“Yeah. I was scared you wouldn't feel the same way.” he said.
Reaching down with her left hand, she carefully cradled him into her hand, raised him to her mouth and planted a kiss across his chest and stomach. His head was swimming as his body was pressed into her giant, supple lips.

Lowering him back down to the table, she winked at him and continued eating her breakfast. After a short period of silence, Carlos asked “How did hell you decide to become a homicide detective? You are the most incredibly sensitive and sensual woman I have ever met. It's doesn't make sense you being a cop.”
“I came through the academy and spent a few years in swat training.” she said. “I didn't make detective right away.”
“You just don't fit the role.” he said.
“I'm a good cop Carlos.” she replied. “You've got to stop saying that.”
“That's not what I mean.” he said. “How did such a beautiful woman decide to be a cop? I mean you could have done anything, became anything.”
“I thought I could help make a difference I guess.” she replied.
“Yeah, well we're not going to change the world.” he said. “Believe me, I thought that too, when I first joined the force.”
“Where did you grow up?” she asked.
“Puerto Rico.” he replied. “My father was from Cuba and my mother was Dominican.”
“So how did you end up in New York?” she asked.
“My father brought us here when I was eight. He wanted to give us a better life.” he said. “It was hard back then. We had nothing.” Deborah listened as he continued. “My mother never wanted to come here and never forgave my dad for moving us. She beat the shit out of me and my brother every day because of that.”
Deborah was starting to make sense of some of the events of the past few days as she listened to him. She felt a little bad for taking advantage of him.
“Is she still alive?” she asked.
“She left when I was fifteen. I don't even know where she is.” he said. “Honestly, I don't even care.”
“What about your father?” she asked.
“He died about ten years ago.” he answered.
“Were you close?” she continued.
“Yeah, we were close. He was a good guy, you know. My mother treated him like shit. She was a real bitch. He didn't deserve that.”  he explained.
Deborah was feeling so sorry for him. “Carlos, I'm sorry for the way I've been treating to you. I didn't know.”
“What do you mean?” he asked.
“I mean in the Captain's office, outside the station, everything.” she told him.
“Forget it. I was being an ass hole. It's not your fault.” he replied.
“Well maybe, but I feel so terrible.” she said.
“Don't.” he said. “You have changed my life. Do you know how much you have changed my life?” he stated.
“You have no idea how happy I am to hear that.” she said.
“You know all about me now, so what's your deal?” he asked.
“My deal.” she said. “Well there's not much to tell. I grew up on Long Island. You know, just a regular girl.”
“Do you have any brothers or sisters?” Carlos questioned.
“I had a brother. He died in Afghanistan a little over 4 years ago.” she told him, with a slight tear in her eyes. 
“Holy shit.” he blurted out. “You never told me that!”
“I don't share my private life with anyone.” she said. “I've learned not to do that.”
“Okay.” he said. “So he was army?”
“Marines.” she replied “Special forces. He followed my father. The great colonel Ryder.”
“You didn't get along with your father?” he asked.
“We got along okay, but he always pushing me to join the service. He pushed my brother like crazy. He was kidnapped by the insurgents and they killed him. It really affected my dad. We haven't spoken much since then. He blames himself.”
“Why did he want you to join the marines?” he prodded.
“I was a thin, geeky teenager and he thought it would toughen me up.” she replied.
“You're the farthest thing from thin and geeky.” Carlos commented.
“I filled out.” she said.
“So the force was the closest thing to the Marines?” he asked.
Thinking about what he said, she replied “You know, I guess so. I never really thought about it like that, but you're probably right.”
“What about your mother?” Carlos asked.

Deborah looked straight ahead into space before she looked back down at him. “I don't know where she is. She went to Afghanistan to try and find my brother. We haven't heard from her since.” she said, tears welling up. Carlos put his hand on her arm and caressed it, trying his best to comfort her. “What was she doing going over there? Was she in the service too?” he asked.
“Not exactly.” she said.
“What do you mean not exactly?” he asked.
When she didn't answer, he asked in a stronger tone “Deborah, what the fuck is going on? I feel like you're not telling me something, and it making me very uncomfortable.”
She looked down at him and pondered what he was saying. “Listen. My mother was into some pretty heavy shit. It's not something we really need to discuss. I haven't heard from her for a long time and that's it. It is what it is.” she continued. “Nothing I can do about it. Just go on.”

“You're talking like she was CIA or something.” he said.
She looked away and he yelled “She was CIA?!! Deborah! What the fuck is going on?!!”
“Carlos.” she said calmly. “There is nothing going on. It has nothing to do with me.”
“You father is a Marines Colonel, you brother was special forces, your mother CIA?!!” he shouted. “Shut the fuck up Carlos. You're starting to piss me off!” she said, brushing him away with her hand. “My family is none of your God-dammed business.”

“Fine!” he shouted. “Just tell me you're not fucking with me. Look me in the eye and tell me.”
Wanting to diffuse the situation, she look him in the eye and said “You're shrinking is a coincidence. I did nothing to cause this. I have treated you with nothing but respect since you first shrank. I want you to stop this nonsense right now. What you see is what you get. There is no hidden agenda.”
“Okay. I'm sorry. I'm just so freaked out. I don't know.....I uhhhhh.” he blubbered, not wanting to anger her any more.
“It's okay.” she consoled him. “This is really strange territory for both of us.”

“Anyway, I don't get it. You're such a gorgeous woman, I don't know what you saw with being a cop. Much less still single.” he said shaking his head, trying to lighten the mood. 
“Stop, you're going to make me self-conscious.” she responded, wiping her eyes with her hands.
“Yeah right.” he chuckled. “How the hell have you stayed single so long?”
“I'm not needy.” she replied. “I've been in a few relationships, but nothing serious.”
“What about that last boyfriend you mentioned yesterday?” he asked.
“Forget about that Carlos. That guy was a total ass hole. He drank our cash away, screwed around. You know, a real prick.” she replied.
“I bet you wish you could have had him where you have me now, don't you?” Carlos said jokingly.
“No, not really.” she answered. “This is our thing sweetie.”
“Come on.” he prodded her. “All that power?”

Deborah stared down at her tiny lover. She knew exactly what he was getting at, so she leaned down closer to him and said quietly, “If he, was as small as you are now, I would have just stepped on him.” 
Carlos cleared his throat and stared at her with a bewildered expression on his tiny face. Deborah leaned a little closer and said, pausing between her words for effect, “I would have squashed him.......like.....a.....tiny.......little......bug.”

She raised back up and lifted her eye brows at him, then bit her lip and pointed her index finger down at his crotch. Carlos was still in shock at what she had said and didn't even realize he was very aroused. He looked down and sheepishly tried to cover himself. “Oh shit. I'm sorry.” he stammered.
“No need to apologize.” she said. “I just said what you wanted me to say. ”

Carlos had no comeback. He was seeing so many facets of her character, that he didn't know what to say. His heart was beating so hard that he clutched his chest and he fell to his knees, trying to hide is erection. He looked up at her like a lost puppy. Deborah didn't let up and asked “Do I excite you Carlos? Does my giant body excite you? Do you like being so small?”
“Stop it!” he screamed. “Stop it! It's going to start!”
“Sorry.” she replied. “I thought that's what you wanted?”
Hunched over and panting, he raised his hand and said “It's okay, It's okay. Just stop talking like that. I just don't want to get any smaller right now.”
She sat in silence and let him calm down, she was thinking to herself that she could make him shrink anytime she wanted to. She put her right hand over her mouth as a distinctive tingle developed in her crotch. She felt such an enormous amount of power.

After a few minutes, Carlos wiped his forehead and stood up. He exhaled loudly a few times as he paced back and forth in front of her forearm. Pointing up at her, he said “That was dirty.”
“You're right.” she agreed. “I shouldn't have done that. I won't do it again.”
“This is crazy.” he blurted out. “I'm powerless against you. Powerless!”
“I'm sorry sweetie. I don't know what else I can say but sorry.” she tried to comfort him. “You're not powerless either.” she lied.
“I know you can make me shrink any time you want.” he told her.
Deborah didn't respond. He was right, and she saw no point in trying to convince him otherwise. There was an uncomfortable silence for a few minutes as the couple finished their food. Debora sat back in her chair and sipped her coffee, watching her tiny man finish eating.

She got up and went back into the bathroom to get something, then came back to the table. She put a pair of socks on the table top and sat back down.
He looked over at the sport socks and stood up. He backed up a few steps, still looking at the socks and said “Wait a second.”
Deborah frowned and pursed her lips as she looked down at him. She could see he was staring at her socks. “Geez Carlos!” she said loudly. “You've got so many things running around in that little head of yours. Did you think I was going to put you...?”
“I don't know!” he yelled. “I guess. I uhhhhhh.....” he blurted out.
Exhaling and shaking her head, she said “I'm going to go for a quick run. I'm wasn't planning to put you in my sock if that's what you're worried about.”
“I didn't think that.....I mean, if you wanted to.....I mean......uhhhhhh.....I don't know what I mean!” he blubbered.

Standing up, she said “Carlos, if you want to be inside my sock, it's right there, Just climb inside it. It's clean. I'm not here to judge you.”
He stood still, just looking at the sock for the longest time. Finally, he looked up at her and she knew exactly what we wanted. “Okay. I get it now. My sock is one thing, my sock with my foot in it is another.”
“Just forget it.” he said.
“Carlos, sweetheart, I'm sure you've realized by now that I am very open minded. If you want to be in my sock, who am I to argue with.......” she hesitated before continuing, then said “should I assume you want me to put the sock on my foot too?” she asked.
He just looked down at the table and didn't respond.
“Right.” she said. “That's what you meant by not ready right now. You want to be smaller, just on your terms. I got it.”

“I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable about this.” he said. “In know. The whole foot thing freaked you out a bit. It kind of freaked me out a bit too.”
“Carlos, we are so far past you desire for my feet, it's not freaking me out in the least.” she said. “I'm just wondering if it's such a good idea.”
“Just forget it.” he said. “You've done enough already. It's just....well....I don't know......”
“Carlos, what you're asking me to do is not out of the question.” she said. “I know you like being under my control.”
“What do you mean?” he asked.
Taking a few seconds to respond, she sat back down on the chair and leaned down to look at him closer and said “You like the feeling of me being in control of you. I get that.”
“No I don't!” he snapped back.
Replying calmly, she said “Yes you do. You may be into my feet, but let's be honest. It's the helplessness you like.”
Carlos was speechless. She was absolutely right. He had no idea what to say.
After a few seconds, Deborah continued “There's nothing to be embarrassed about. You want me to completely control you. There's nothing wrong with that.”
“I don't know what to say.” he said.
“You don't have to say anything.” she said. “Like I said, I have a open mind, and honestly, it makes me feel very special that I make you feel this way.”
“Really?” he asked.
“Oh of course.” she said. “What woman wouldn't like her man to feel like this about her?”
“I'm your man?” he asked.
“Oh stop it.” she said, swatting her hand in the air at him. Winking, she said “You had me at the first wiggle.”

“So where do we go from here?” he asked, quite excited at his prospects.
“Let me think about it.” she said. “I'm not saying no, I just want to make sure we understand the risks.”
“I know it sounds crazy, but I'm sure I'll be okay.” he said, trying to convince her. “I'm taking the risk and I'm fine with it.” he said.
“Carlos, let's slow down okay. I don't want anything to happen to you. We need to consider the risks. That's all I'm saying.” she told him.
“You're going to be careful, right?” he asked.
“Of course I will be careful.” she said. “But we'll need to make you a little smaller if you want me to put you in my sock, and we both know that you're probably going to get smaller once you're in my sock. Are you ready to be fifty percent smaller than you are now,  and be in my sock, with my foot?”
“Well I didn't really think about that...but wait a second, I might not.....” he said, before she cut him off.
Shaking her head, she said “Might not what, shrink? I doubt that. I don't know sweetie. Half as big as you are now is getting small. Half a big again is getting really small.”

Deborah looked down at his face. He seemed so convinced. “Oh sweetie. I don't want to deprive you of your fantasy. I just want to be careful, that's all.”
“You're right.” he said in a dejected tone. “Just forget it.”
Deborah pondered his request for a few minutes. She stood back up and said “I have to go to the bathroom. Wait there and I'll be right back.”
“Where am I going to go?” he shouted as she walked towards the bathroom. He sat quietly, waiting for her to return. She was taking her time, so he knew the answer was no. A little disappointed, he shook his head and said to himself  “I'm going to shrink one way or another, I guess. It's doesn't matter how.”

Finally, the bathroom door opened and she walked into her bedroom, returning a short while later. She approached the table and sat down. “Okay, here's the deal.”
“I know what you're going to say.” he interrupted her as he stood up and started to pace back and forth. “I had no right to ask this of you. It's too off the wall.”
Deborah sat with her arms folded and watched him pace. After a minute or two, she unfolded her arms and opened her hand on the table, exposing some crunched up, coloured fabric. “What's that?” Carlos asked.
Holding it up between her fingers, she let him get a good look then said “These are a pair of socks. more specifically, running socks. So that means they are meant to stretch over my feet, nice and tight.”
Carlos' throat went dry as he looked at the Adidas logo on the side of the sock. 
“So, the answer is yes, I am going to put you into my sock and yes, I am going to put the sock on my foot. And...” she paused for effect. “yes, you are definitely going to get a lot smaller.”

Carlos stared up at her speechless. She was the most amazing woman he had ever met. How could he have spent over five years, day after day with her and never even so much as looked at her, let alone treated her like such crap. His heart was pounding and the thought of what she had just agreed to.
She stood up, looked down at him and said “So, it's all up to you now. I'm all yours. You tell me when you're ready. I'm going to go for a quick run, and when I get back, we can decide what's next.”
“What am I going to do while you're gone?” he asked.
“Just hang out here until I get back. I'll only be gone for an hour at the most.” she told him.
“I guess.” he said. “Where am I going to go anyway!”

“Don't go all soft on me Carlos.” she said in a “you're such a pussy” tone. “I can't bring you with me.”
Looking quite frustrated, he pointed at the floor and said “Put me on the floor then. I don't want to be stuck here on the table for an hour.”
“Okay sweetie.” she responded extending her hand, then wrapping her fingers around his torso and lowering him to the floor, not wanting to make a big deal about everything. After depositing him on the floor, she took a sock and pulled it onto her left foot. Carlos watched her lift her leg and pull the sock tight, then put her foot back down on the floor. “Look what you did!” he yelled.
She gasped “What?” thinking she had done something to him. She looked down to see his face looking up at her. “What's wrong?” she asked, looking very concerned.
Pointing down at her right foot, he looked up and said “Look at your big toe!”
“Oh.” Deborah said, seeing that there was a pretty big chip in the polish. “Don't worry about it. It doesn’t matter.”


Shrugging, he said “Whatever. If you don't give a shit, I don't care.”
She leaned down and said “Listen. When I get back, there will be plenty of time for you to redo that toe. You can even change the colour and redo all my toes if you like.” She took her sock and pulled it over her foot, stood up and walked to the door. She bent down and slipped on her running shoes, then said “I'll be back soon. Don't get into any trouble.” She closed the door behind her. Carlos walked around for a little while, just looking at her huge apartment, not knowing what to do at his size.

Chapter 12 - The Plot Thickens by jailerman0
Author's Notes:

I hope everyone likes it so far. I have been wanting to complete it for a long time. There's another 35 chapters to come, so stay tuned. Dborah's going to need all the traing she's received in the CIA to get him back. Will she succeed? Maybe, maybe not.

 

 

 

Chapter 12 – The Plot Thickens

Deborah trotted down the stairs and started her run. Turning the corner onto West 67th Street, she headed for Central Park. She looked over she shoulder as she ran, feeling like someone was following her. She crossed Central Park West and headed for West Drive. Screeching car tires rang out as a black Suburban turned in front of her, blocking her path. A second SUV pulled up behind.

She stopped and looked around, taking stock of the situation and a possible escape route. The doors on both SUVs opened and men in black suits holding automatic weapons got out. The surrounded her and took aim. The passenger door was still closed. Deborah looked at the SUV and the door finally opened. Paige Mitchell stepped out. She motioned the men to lower their weapons. “That won't be necessary.” she told them.

She sauntered over to Deborah and stood opposite her. “Where is he?” she asked.
Deborah didn't answer.
“He has no idea, does he?” she asked, shaking her head. “I have to hand it to you. Your acting skills are top notch.”
“Go fuck yourself.” she told her. “He's dead. I took care of him this morning.”
“Sure you did.” Paige stated.  “You know we need his antibodies.”
Circling around Deborah, she said “It doesn't matter now anyway. The program is being shutdown.”
“On who's authority?” Deborah asked, following her with her eyes. 
“Mine.” she stated coldly. “You broke your cover. There's a witness that saw you with Bosati.”
“Bullshit!” Deborah shot back. “That wasn't me, and you know it.”
“Nevertheless, I have my orders to bring you in.” Paige replied.

Deborah looked around at the other agents, taking stock of their positions and weapons. She knew that she was being set up. All along, she thought that she might mistakenly gave Carlos the antibody through touch, or some other means. Now, it all became clear. It was Paige that slipped it in his tea she gave them at her office. “Fuck.” she thought to herself. “I even prodded him to try it. How could I be so stupid?”

Paige motioned with her head to two of the agents. They moved in quickly and grabbed her arms, secure her wrists behind her back with a large plastic tie, then forced her into one of the SUVs. Deborah looked around at the bystanders who were wondering what she had done to deserve this treatment. The door shut as Paige got in the passenger seat in front of her.

“You know that he is not an agency target, don't you?” Paige said, looking out the wind shield. “We are the ones that gave you this power, but it's not your call to use it however you want.”
“Listen you bitch.” Deborah said loudly. “You put the antibodies in his tea when we were at your office. I know it. You know it. So don't even think about feeding me your bullshit.”
Not even acknowledging her comments, Paige said “You're still in training. You don't even know how to control it yet. You went rogue on this one Ryder.”
Deborah stared at her. If looks could kill, Paige would be out cold. She looked out the window as the driver turned around and drove out of the park. Deborah didn't say anything. She knew she was being setup and would have to pick her moment. The only thing on her mind was Carlos. He was still at her apartment, only eight inches tall. Getting him out of there seemed to be nearly impossible at this point.

After driving for about ten minutes, they entered an underground garage, coming to a stop near a nondescript elevator. She was taken out of the SUV and escorted through the open elevator door. Paige entered last and turned around to face the door. She looked up at the ceiling and asked “He's still at your apartment, isn't he?”
Deborah didn't answer, which resulted in a devious grin creeping across Paige's bright red lips. The door opened and she stepped into the hallway. The other agents escorted her out the elevator and Paige told them “Put her in six. I'll get to her later.”

She turned and took a few steps, then stopped and called out “Wait.”
The agents stopped as she walked back and stood beside Deborah. She was the same height, with the help of three and a half inch heels. “I'll take good care of him.” she whispered into her hear. Deborah turned her head and looked her in the eye. “If you harm him, even a little bit, I guarantee you will regret it.”
Paige smirked at her comment and said “This isn't the movies sweetie.” then she turned and walked away as Deborah was taken to a holding cell.

Back at Deborah's apartment, Carlos had spent the last hour walking around the apartment, waiting for her to get back. He wondered why she was taking so long as he entered the bedroom. He saw her heels on the floor across the room. He was about to walk over to them, but looked to his left at the closet. Curiosity got the better of him and he headed in that direction to see what else she had in there. Stopping at the doorway, he looked around as if someone might be watching.

Back at the agency, Paige tapped her lips with the tip of her finger, as she looked at her computer screen. She tapped on the up arrow key a few times. She said “Gotcha.” to herself as she looked at Carlos' face as he pondered entering the closet. She tapped another key and the screen went black. A small camera lens closed in the corner of the closet. She got up from her chair and walked over to a shelf. She looked over several metal canisters that looked like thermos bottles and picked one. She unzipped a bag that was on her desk and put it inside. She took a few more items out of her desk and put them in the bag, then zipped it and took it in her hand. She walked out the door and down the long hallway towards the elevator. Her high heels clicked on the floor as she strode passed a steel door with a small widow in the centre. Deborah sprang to her feet and looked out the window, just catching a glimpse of her as she passed. She said “Shit.” to herself at seeing that she was carrying a bag.

Back at the apartment, Carlos was standing in front of a line of Deborah's shoes, totally oblivious of what had transpired. If he knew, it would be laughable that he was focused on her shoes. “She has a lot of shoes.” he said to himself, looking down the lineup of heels, sandals and running shoes. He thought about her as he slipped sideways between a pair of wedge heeled sandals. They had a platform sole with a heel about two thirds his height. He ran his hand along the leather platform, noticing where her bare foot had darkened the leather slightly. Moving back to the front of the sandal, he looked at it and it's cousin, picturing her foot in the sandal and how much it would raise her height. He reached down and held his throbbing member.

Walking slowly, he passed pair after pair of sandals and stopped at an overturned running shoe. He stood still and looked at it, thinking about what she had planned for him when she returned. He thought about what it would look like inside the shoe, but he shook his head and said to himself  “If she comes back and sees me in there.” After a minute or two of pondering, he pulled the shoe forward and then knelt down beside the opening and looked inside. The Adidas logo was slightly worn on the heel. The outline where the sole of her foot had compressed the insole was clearly visible. With a bit of effort, he righted the shoe back onto it's sole. Looking out the closet door, his heart raced as he climbed over the lip of the opening and put his feet inside on the heel. He felt such a connection to Deborah as he slid himself inside, sitting down at the heel. He could smell the scent of her foot as he moved inside further and lay down.

His heart skipped a beat when he heard the door open. “Shit, she's going to kill me.” he said to himself. The sound of footsteps resonated in the apartment, but something was different, the sound was not the same as usual. The person walking around was wearing heels. His heart pounded as the sound got closer. Whoever it was, it was not Deborah. He thought of getting out of the shoe and making a run for it, but the footsteps were now in the bedroom. He crouched down in the front portion of the shoe as much as possible, laying as flat on the sole as he could. He could see the darkened spots on the yellow insole from Deborah's toes.

“Mr. Munoz.” a female voice called. “I know you're in here. If you want to live, you better come out.”
“What the fuck?” he whispered to himself as the footsteps got louder. “You're not an agency target Mr. Munoz. Agent Ryder has done this to you on her own.”

Carlos peeped out of the shoe and tried to see who was standing there. When she continued to speak, he recognized the voice. It was Paige Mitchell. “Let me guess. She discovered you have a foot fetish right? That's always the first step.” she said as she scanned the floor, not knowing how small she had gotten down to. “She told you I was the one that gave her this power, didn't she? And she probably told you that I didn't tell her how to reverse it, right?” Taking a few more steps, she walked close to the closet door and stood, listening. “Did she bring you into the shower with her yet?” She continued to speak as she looked down at the collection of shoes. Carlos hid in the toe section of the shoe, stuffing himself in as far as he could. He felt the shoe rock, then it lifted. Paige tilted the shoe in her hand, and looked inside it at him and shook her head.

“Why do you guys always hide inside shoes?” she asked sarcastically. “It's so predictable.”
Holding the shoe up so she could see him better, she looked at him and rolled her eyes. “You're just lucky she didn't step on you and squash you.” she told him.
Carlos couldn't believe what was happening. This simply couldn't be true. “Captain Morris asked me to come and check on you. He said you were acting strange on the phone. Did you think the story about your brother would fly?” Carlos had no idea that the apartment was bugged and had cameras installed. His cell phone was also bugged. They knew everything.

Munoz uncurled himself and crawled into the light. “This can't be happening!” he told her.
“Well, you're inside one of Deborah's shoes Mr. Munoz, so it's quite obvious that, it is, in fact  happening.” she replied.
“I don't understand. I don't know what the fuck is going on!” he yelped.
“I'm not supposed to tell you this, but under the circumstances....” she said. “Deborah is an undercover CIA agent. Being an NYPD detective is her cover. Your captain is fully aware of it, he just doesn't know about all the details. ”

“I don't believe you!” he yelled. “What would the CIA want with the NYPD?”
“About ten years ago, we saw that organized crime was getting out of hand. The crime families were getting so rooted inside the NYPD and other law enforcement agencies, it was becoming a threat to national security. We had to find a way to eliminate certain individuals, but not cause an all out war.”
“You're crazy.” he screamed at her. “Deborah's not a CIA agent! She's been my partner for five years!”
“She was recruited by us back when she was in the Academy.” she told him. “She fit the profile we were looking for. In fact, she jumped at the opportunity.”
“So you expect me to believe you taught her how to shrink people?” he shouted.
“Well, it's not that simple.” she replied. “We developed an antibody that, when injected, or ingested, modifies the immune system and causes the cells to reduce in size when given the right stimulation. It has only worked in a limited number of cases so far. You are the one of them.”
“So Deborah figured out the right stimulation on me then?” he asked.
“We think she just stumbled upon it.” she replied. “She has a similar antibody. We have been trying to perfect the process for quite a while.”
“She has it too?” he asked. “So why doesn't she shrink then?”
“The antibody she has is what you need to get re-enlarged.” Paige told him.
“Where is she??!” he shouted. “She told me she loved me! This is insane!”
“Of course she told you that.” she replied. “That's part of the process, part of the act.”
Carlos couldn't believe it. He knew she was hiding something. He shook his head and said “No. No. She can't......”
“Oh my.” Paige said. “She really had you in the palm of her hand, didn't she? Wow. She's good. I'll give her that.”
“Where is she?!!” he yelled. “I want to hear it from her.”

Paige looked down at him, and said “Agent Ryder has been taken into custody for violating protocol.”
“Then take me to her!” he shouted.
“I'm afraid that's not possible.” she told him.
“What?” he screamed. “I can't stay like this you crazy bitch!”
Paige lowered her index finger to his face and tapped the side of his head with her fingernail. “Careful. You don't want to anger me Mr. Munoz. You are in no position to make demands.” she told him.
“Okay okay!” he said, cowering at her fingertip. “You gotta help me. Please.”

Looking up, then letting out a sigh, she said “Okay, I will help you, but you can't tell anyone. Is that clear?”
“Yes! Yes!” he shouted. “Just help me! I can't stay this size!”
“Okay. But....” she stopped.
“But what?” he asked.
“As a matter of protocol, I need to secure you first.” she told him.
“Secure me? What does that mean?” he asked.
She turned and carried the shoe into the living room and put it down on the coffee table, then sat down on the sofa and put the bag on the table beside the shoe. She unzipped the bag and took the canister out and placed it on the table.
“You're not putting me in that?” he asked, looking at it.
“Actually, yes, I am.” she replied. She pulled put a bundle of blue tie wraps from her bag and said “But as I said. I have to secure you first.”
“Secure me?” he yelled. “Where the hell am I going to go?”
“I have to follow protocol.” she replied. “We simply cannot risk having you get lost and roaming around, now can we?”
He shook his head and looked down at the table. “How could this get any more humiliating.” he said.
“I will try to make it quick.” she said. “I promise.”
“Fine!” he yelled up at her, feeling like he had little choice if he wanted her help.
“Please get out of the shoe.” she asked.  He climbed out of it and stood beside it.
“Okay. Now hands at your sides please.” she said, as she took a tie from the bundle and set the rest down on the table. She inserted the tip of the tie into the end and pulled it a little. The tell tale clickety-click sound sent a shiver down his spine. She lowered it and slid the loop down to his waist. She held the tie steady and pulled. With some more clicks, she tightened it just right and secured his hand to his sides. “It that too tight?” she asked.
He just shook his head, feeling totally humiliated. 
She took a second tie and repeated the procedure, pulling this one around his chest and upper arms. She pulled it closed until is was snugly around his chest. Carlos figured she was done, but no, she took a third tie and slipped it down around his thighs, clicking it closed. Carlos was getting nervous as she continued with another tie, this time around his knees. Clickity-click. Another on his calves until it was snug. He struggled to stay upright and screamed “Is this necessary?”

Without a word, she pushed him over with the tip of her finger onto his stomach. He heard the clicking as she put another tie around his ankles, pulling it closed. Carlos couldn't move, she had completely immobilized him with the tie wraps. She took a pair of wire cutters out of her bag and proceeded to snip off the end of all the ties, leaving a nice clean job. Back to her bag, she pulled out a hook from a Christmas ornament and looped it onto the tie around his chest. She used the wire cutters to secure it tightly. Carlos was almost in tears as she flipped him over and looked down at her handy work. “You....you fucking bitch....why.....are....you....why....” he blubbered. Leaning down and looking at him in the eye and said “Two reasons. One, because it's protocol and two, because you're not getting away from me.”

“You're crazy!” he screamed. “Where's Deborah? Where is she?!!”
She raised back up and looked down at him, she said “Oh, I forgot the best part!”
His heart pounded as she rummaged through her bag. She pulled out another tie, but this one was different. It has something attached to it. She lowered it toward him as he screamed at her to stop. There was a small rubber ball with the tie running through it. She lowered the ball to his mouth and started to pull the tie closed around his little head. He screamed for help as the ball got closer. Paige was purposely pulled the tie closed one click at a time. Click, click, click. “Help! Help! Hel...unmmmfffpp..He...lp ummmm.” Click, Click, and then there was silence.

Carlos turned his head left and right with terror in his eyes. He felt pressure on the back of he head as the tie was clipped off., then felt himself lifting as Paige took the hook between her thumb and index finger. She raised her hand up to her face and looked at him dangling helplessly in front of her face.
“I would say that you are secured, wouldn't you?” she asked.
He just stared at her steely eyes. He had no idea what was in store, but was absolutely terrified. He had been totally immobilized and completely silenced.

“So.” she said picking up the thermos-looking container. “This container has been specifically designed to hold shrunken captives, just...like...you. Even though I've got you secured pretty good, this container is one hundred percent secure. And I mean...” she paused to make the point, “one hundred percent secure.”

Carlos looked down at the steel container, then back at Paige. He tried to say something, but the plastic tie holding the ball in his mouth made that impossible. He shook his head at her as she smirked and lowered him down to the container opening. He could do nothing as he was lowered inside. She placed the hook on the lip of the container, leaving him dangling inside the open space.

He strained to look up. He heard a crackling sound, then a clear, gel-like substance flowed into the container. Grunting and groaning, he looked up through the opening, past the stream of falling gel at her steely expression. The gel started to expand around him, filling the empty space. He couldn't move his feet or lower legs as they became encased in the gel. Slowly but surely, every last bit of space up to his chin was filled with the gel. He stared straight ahead, looking out through the clear plastic ring that was just under the lip of the bottle. He was suspended in the gel not able to move a muscle.

Paige lifted the bottle and looked at his little terrified face through the plastic. “See what I mean?” she said as he screwed the top on, then pushed a metal clasp over the edge of the top with her thumb, which ended with thunderous snap. “One hundred percent secure. Can't move, can't scream.” she paused for effect and then continued “You're mine now.”

She put the tie wraps and clippers back in the bag and cleaned up the clippings on the table. She went into the kitchen and put them into the garbage. Carlos stared out the container as her giant form walked back to the table. The bag lifted, then he felt his gel-filled prison lift too. Paige walked to the door and opened it. She took a last look, then closed the door behind her. Carlos was in tears as he felt her arm swing as she walked. She had him cold. He never felt so in danger in his life. He had been stabbed twice, had stared down gun barrels numerous times, but this was really something else. She was cold and calculating. He had no idea what she was going to do with him. As scared as he was, all he could think was where Deborah was and why she had deceived him. Now he was in the clutches of a decidedly cruel woman that definitely had sinister plans.   

She walked down the stairs to a black Mercedes parked on the street. She unlocked the door with her key fob and got in. She tossed the bag on the back seat, then tossed the container on the passenger seat. She started the engine and drove off. He had no idea where she was taking him, but he knew damn sure that it was not to see Deborah.

Chapter 13 - Oversight and Coverup by jailerman0
Author's Notes:

There are a few twists in this chapter, and a few new characters. 

Hope you enjoy. Love the feedback!

 

 

Chapter 13 – Oversight and Coverup

Paige looked over at the passenger seat a few times and grinned as she drove back to the Agency offices. Inside the container, Carlos stared out at the glove compartment. He could feel the gel was hardening around him. His mind was filled with thoughts of Deborah, combined with a terrible feeling about his current captor and what she wanted with him.

Her phone rang several times before she pressed the button on her steering wheel. “Yes?” she spoke. A deep male voice responded. “Mitchell.”
“Yes.” she responded.
“Davidson here. I want you in here in the next thirty minutes. We have a situation.” the voice commanded.
“Yes sir.” she replied. “I will be there in twenty.”
Pressing the end call button, she sighed and said out loud. “Such an idiot. I should have taken care of him when I had the chance.”

Turning on to West 52nd, the phone rang again. She pressed the button and said “I told you twenty minutes!” There was a pause as she waited for a reply. She looked at the Bluetooth screen in the dashoard. It showed “Private number”.
“I need an update Paige.” a female voice said.
“I'm working on it.” she replied, knowing exactly who was on the other end.
“My contacts are getting nervous.” the voice said. “You've already received three transfers to your numbered account.”
“I understand. We had a few setbacks, but I have the last of the antibodies secured. Once we extract them, we will be ready with the final serum within a week at the most.”
“I don't like what I am hearing from Washington.” the voice said. “The program has been leaked to the Senate Oversight Committee, and now it's on CNN.”
“What?” she asked, totally shocked. “That's impossible.”
“Turn on CNN. They're all over it.” the voice said. “You have a mole in your team. I suggest you find out who and deal with it.”
“I will. You can be sure of that.” she replied.
“You have one week.” the voice said. “I would strongly advice against giving me any more excuses.”
“I'll do what I can. I might need more time, I'm going to.....” she said, before realizing that she was speaking to nobody.

Across town, a female hand pressed the end call button on an iPhone. “I don't know if we will be able to contain this sir.” she spoke.
A male voice spoke from the back seat “How close is she to getting the serum?”
“She says a week, but I'm sceptical.” she replied. 
“We have to contain this. If that formula gets into the wrong hands, we could be facing a catastrophe at levels never seen before.” the man replied. “Does she suspect anything?”
“I don't know. She's a little unpredictable, but as long as the money is flowing, I think we are okay.” she replied, turning her head slightly.
“How much has been transferred so far?” he asked.
“Twenty million.” she replied.
“The oversight committee is meeting tomorrow.” he said. “Who to you have on the inside?”
“Right now, nobody. I had someone in the NYPD.” she replied. “But she has gone off the grid.”
“NYPD?” he asked, sounding surprised.
“Yes, she has been helping us since we first got wind of this program.” she replied. “We are trying to locate her now.”
“What is her significance to the operation?” he asked
“I was informed this morning that she is carrying half the antibody that is needed to complete the compounds.” she replied.
“Very significant indeed.” he replied. “But she has only half?”
“Yes, there's a slight complication sir.” she replied. “The other carrier is also missing.”
“I'm quite concerned that we are loosing control of Mitchell. She may have bought Orolov and Blevich.  Find out. If this is the case, I will need to speak to the President.”
“Yes sir.” she replied, then motioned to the driver to pull into traffic.

Paige arrived at the Agency garage. She parked and grabbed the container off the seat. She got out and took the bag from the back seat before heading for the elevator. She unzipped the bag and tossed the container with Carlos into the bag and zipped it closed. The elevator stopped at her floor and she got off and walked briskly to her office. She took the container out of the bag and put it on the shelf with the other ones already sitting there. She glanced into it to see his terrified little face. She winked at him and walked out of the office. 

She got back in the elevator and went up two floors and got out. She headed to an office at the end of the hallway to her left. She opened the door and walked into a large office with the CIA crest on the floor. “They're waiting for you.” a young lady said, motioning her to pass through a pair of glass doors. Once inside, she saw five men sitting around a conference table.

“Have a seat.” the man at the end of the table instructed her. She walked over and pulled out the chair and sat down. “Davidson” he said, pointing to her immediate superior across to his left. “Tells me that you've got some sort of program or op running that we're not totally clear on it's objective?”
She looked at Davidson, then back at the man asking the question. “I don't believe we've met sir.” she said.
“I am Deputy Director Everett Wiley.” he replied. “Now, what is this program all about?”
“It's a program to find an antibody that can be used to eliminate certain threats.” she responded.
“Antibody?” he asked, looking quite sceptical. “What is this antibody supposed to do?”
“I don't know the exact medical, or technical terms, but it's supposed to affect the immune system.” she continued.
He looked at her for a moment, then down at a folder and flipped through some papers, stopping at a particular page. “And we're into this over fifty million already?”
“I believe so.” she replied.

Closing the folder. He sat back in the chair, holding his index fingers against his lips. “Okay. Okay.” he said. “I want to know.” he said, then paused. His voice raised to almost shouting as he continued “I want to know who's fucking wet dream this was and who the fuck authorized it.” Slamming his hand on the table, he pointed at Davidson and said “I've got two senate committees up my ass, wanting to know.” He turned his head to Paige and continued “why they then don't even know about this program. We're not talking about a few bucks here people. Someone has been using this program as their own bank account, and I want to know who!”

Neither Davidson or Paige said a word. The man beside him leaned in ad spoke into Wiley's ear. He opened the folder again and looked through a few papers. “Who is agent Ryder?” he asked “and why do we have him in a holding cell downstairs?”
“Her.” Davidson said.
“What?” Wiley asked.
“It's a she sir.” he responded. “Agent Ryder is a her.”
He looked back and forth at Paige and Davidson, not feeling very good about what he was going to find. “Okay.” he said pointing to and agent across to his right. “You get this agent Ryder up her right now. I want to know exactly what this program is.”
The man to his left whispered something. “NYPD?” Wiley asked in a surprised tone. “What's the involvement of the NYPD?”
“It's a cover sir.” Davidson said. “NYPD detective is her cover.”
The man whispered again and Wiley, almost shouting, said “Jim Ryder!” He looked at Davidson and Paige and said “Tell me you didn't recruit Jim Ryder's daughter. Jesus Chsist!”

Paige looked genuinely surprised and looked across at Davidson. “You two numb nuts. He's on the Committee investigating this program. This just keeps getting better and better.” Wiley shouted at them.
“I'll go down and get her sir.” Paige said, getting up from her chair.
“You sit down.” he told her. “You're not leaving this room.”
“Go now.” he instructed the agents. “Get her up here.”

Paige sat in her chair, thinking about what to do. There was no way she was going to let this set her back. She had been working on this for too long and had twenty million in an offshore account. She was not about to let it slip away. The new formula was close to being perfected. She had to buy some time. She looked across at Davidson and motioned with her head for him to join her at the other end of the room. He got up and walked over to the table that had a water cooler and coffee. Paige joined him at the table. Wiley looked up at the pair and watched them for a few seconds, then went back to flipping through his file. She leaned over slightly and whispered “Get him off my back Ed, or I swear you'll go back to bwing two inches tall. And this time, I'll squash you like a little fucking bug.”

She stirred her coffee then turned to him and looked into his eyes. He had been her first test subject. She had reduced him down to a two inches a few months back, so he knew full well what she was capable of. Paige had kept him in her back pocket just for such an occasion. She returned to her seat and Davidson did the same. Wiley ordered that this session be recorded. “You both know the drill. I want this on the record.” he told them. “So this so called program, I still don't know what the objective is.”
Flipping through the file once again, he held up a sheet of paper and asked “You have two scientists on staff, to the tune of two million a year. What could they be working on that warrants a million a year each?”
Paige looked at Davidson, but he didn't answer. She slipped her foot out of her pump, slid down in her chair a bit, then reached across with her foot and pressed her toes into he shin. He tried not to react, but Wiley saw he was quite uneasy and asked “You alright over there?”
“Yes, fine sir.” he replied. “Those uhhh....expenses go the two.....uhhhh....scientists.....”
“Yes?” Wiley asked, looking at him intently. “I just said there are two scientists.”
“Well....It's ummmm....a little complicated sir.” he stuttered.
“Ed.” Wiley said. “Don't try and bullshit me with the it's complicated routine.”
Paige piped up and intervened. “What I think Ed is trying to say sir.” she said. “is that he approved all the expenses.”
He looked at Paige for a few seconds, then turned his attention to Davidson and asked “It this true Ed?”
“Well yes, but it's a little more complicated than what Miss Mitchell is saying.” he explained.
“How so?” Wiley asked.
“I need to uhhh....get some documents together to explain better.” he replied.
Wiley was growing impatient. He took his glasses off and put them down on the table. He put his hands behind his head and looked at the two of them. “So let me get this straight. You have spent, not millions, but tens of millions on a program that nobody seems to know about or can even explain, for that matter. And it's nowhere to be seen on the oversight committee reports.”
Lowering his hands and shaking he head, he continued “What do I do here?”

“I have all the documents in my office. I would be happy to prepare a report and drop it by your office this afternoon.” Paige told him.
“You have a document that will explain all this?” he replied smugly, tapping his fingers on the file folder. “I would love to see that report.”
“Perfect. I will come by your office later this afternoon.” she said, getting up from her chair. Wiley motioned her to sit down with his hand just as an aid told him something. “What do you mean she's gone? Wasn't she in holding?” he asked the aid. The aid continued to speak quietly to Wiley until he said “Okay, that will do. I understand.”

“What does Agent Deborah Ryder have to do with all of this?” he asked. Reading from the file again, he said “It says here that she has been working undercover in the NYPD as a homicide detective with a uhhhh.....Carlos Munoz?” 
Paige wanted to know what happened with Deborah. She asked “Is she not joining us? She is the best person to answer that question.”
“Well is seems that nobody can find Miss Ryder right now.” Wiley answered her sarcastically. “So I'll ask again. What was she doing in the NYPD?”
“Shit.” Paige said to herself.
“Excuse me?” Wiley asked with a frown.
“Oh nothing.” she replied. “I bit my lip.”
Looking at Wiley, then Davidson, she saw that he was not about to fry himself, even if he knew what she could do to him. “A number of years ago, it became clear that organized crime was deeply rooted inside the NYPD, and for that matter the FBI and even the NSA. We were approached by the NSA to come up with a way to dispose, if you will, some of the key figures that were under investigation.”

“So Agent Ryder is, who, in this?” Wiley asked.
“She was using her cover to infiltrate several crime families.” Paige replied.
“As a detective?” he asked, seeming to not buy this story at all. “And what did this Munoz character have to do with it?”
“Nothing.” Paige replied. “He just the one they chose to pair her up with.”
“Uhhhhh...huh” he mumbled, still reading from the folder. “So he has no role in this, that's what you want us to believe?” he asked.
Paige shifted in her chair, feeling a little uneasy. She usually had no problem making up a story, but he seemed to have quite a bit of information that she thought nobody knew. She started to wonder if she had a mole in her department.
“Mitchell?” Wiley asked. “I'm waiting for an answer.”
“He's just a detective.” she replied. “He's not an agency target if that's what you're asking.”

Wiley stared at her for a few seconds, then said “There are phone records that indicate otherwise.”
He picked up another sheet of paper and read “There was a call from a Captain Morris asking you to check on Munoz?”
“Morris is aware that Agent Ryder is CIA. Munoz does not. He called me because he got a strange call from the guy about his brother. I didn't even take is seriously. I don't even know why he would call me in the first place.” Paige explained.
Wiley read the transcript of the call and saw that she was telling the truth, so he let that go and moved on.

He looked over at an agent standing to his left and asked “Where are we with Ryder?”
“We have still not located the subject sir.” the agent replied.
“This stinks.” he said. “This entire program stinks to high heaven.”
Paige sat silent as he stood up and closed the file. “I'm heading back to Langley tomorrow morning. I have to come up with something for the oversight committee.”
“I'll take care of it sir.” Paige said. I'll be by your office in an hour.
“Fine.” he said leaving the room, obviously angered by the lack of explanation of the program. His aids left after him, leaving Paige and Davidson alone. Paige shook her head at him and said “You.....You snivelling little prick. You just sat there like a lump!”
Standing up, he pointed at her as she stepped toward him. “Get the fuck away from me.”
He stepped back and said “I'm serious. I'll.....I'll” he stuttered.
“You'll what?” she said, walking up to him and putting her hand around his neck. “You'll what?” she asked again. “I should have scraped you off the bottom of my foot when I had the chance.”
He pushed her away and walked quickly to the door. “I didn't sign up for this.” he said as he exited the room. Shaking he head and a smirk, she said “What a wimp. ”

She was going to have to do something with Davidson, but her main concern right now was Wiley. He was not buying her story and she had to do something. She had twenty million in an offshore account, and she wasn't about to give that up.

Returning to her office, she walked over to the shelf and looked into the container to see Carlos, with his eyes closed. She would have to get him out of there and hand him over to Orolov so he could extract the antibodies, but right now, she had to deal with Wiley. He could derail everything.

She grabbed a bunch of papers and put them into a classified envelope and sealed it. She had no intention of producing a report, she just needed something in her hand. She walked to the elevator, got in and pressed twenty-three, then stepped back against the glass wall, waiting, thinking about her next move. “Where's Deborah?” she thought to herself. “She's in this building, I now it.” Getting out at the 23rd floor, she headed down the hallway, looking into the offices as she strode, making sure there was nobody left. It was after six pm, and a Sunday, so most everyone was either off, or had left for the day.

Entering Wiley's outer office, she reached over the desk and shut off the cameras, then opened the door to his office. He looked up momentarily, then back at what was in front of him on his desk. “Come in a sit down. I'll be with you in a minute.”
She stepped slowly towards his desk as he continued to write on a pad. He was a pretty young looking fifty something. Not slim, but not fat either. He had black hair and wore steel rimmed glasses. Looking up at her, he held out his hand and asked “Is that it?”
Paige strode around his desk, stopping beside him. “What are you doing?” he asked her.
“You wanted me to show you what the program is all about, didn't you?” she asked.
“I did, but I can read.” he replied. “Leave it on the desk and let yourself out.”
“No!” she said in a commanding tone.
“Excuse me?” he said.
She reached around the back of his head and grabbed his hair, then pulled his head back and stood with her face directly over his. “You are going to do exactly what I tell you to do.” she said.
He tried to move his head, he she held it in place and said “Exactly what I tell you.”
Wiley nodded, not even knowing why.

Paige releasewd his head and lifted herself up and sat on the credenza behind his desk. She removed her sling-back pumps and dropped them to the floor. Wiley looked down as her feet landed on his lap. She extended her leg and caressed his erection through his pants with her toes. “Do you know what every man wants from a woman Everett?” she asked. “Control. Every man wants his woman to control him. Make him do what she wants.”
“You are on dangerous ground Mithcell.” he said, looking up at where the cameras where placed.
“I shut those off.” she told him. “It's just you and me.”

She used her feet to pull his chair closer, then lifted her right foot and placed the ball on his mouth. Wiley was falling right into her trap. The poor bastard was stuck in a marriage with a wife that was meek and mild mannered. He longed to have a strong woman that could do what she was doing. He was about to find out what the program was all about first hand, and unfortunately, it would probably be the last.

Paige raked her long, slender toes, with gleaming black nail polish across his lips. She lowered her foot and adjusted her position on the credenza so her feet were dangling over the edge. She looked at him and said “Get up off that chair and get down on your knees.”
Wiley was stunned at her forcefulness, but he was totally aroused and did as she said. She lifted her foot and dabbed a little of the antibody onto her big toe. She lowered her foot to his face and held her toe at his mouth. “Open.” she commanded. He felt butterflies in his stomach as his mouth dropped open. Paige inserted her big toe inside he mouth and said “Suck on it.”
He did as she said. She bit her upper lip, knowing her was hers now. She removed her toe from his mouth, then slid off the credenza and stood over his cowering form. She stepped closer so he had to crane his neck to see her face. She reached down and grabbed his tie, pulling it up with a snap. “You're all the same. You act like you're so in control, but you're not.”
She rubbed is rock hard member with her foot as she pulled his tie tight. “Look at you. On your knees at my feet where you belong.”

Wiley started to feet burning in his arms and legs. Paige pressed down on his penis with her foot as he started grunting and groaning. She held his head up with the tie as he started to shrink. The look on his face was priceless as he saw her start to get bigger. “Whats happening to me.” he yelped. “Just shut-up and shrink.” she told him.

Within a minute, his tie slipped off his head and he clothes were huge. He tried to stand up, but tripped over his clothes. Paige knelt down and started to remove his baggy clothes. “What have you done?” he blubbered.
She looked at him and said sarcastically “What do you think I've done. I've taken control of you.”
“You can't do this!” he scremed.
“Yes I can.” she replied, then tapped his mouth with her finger and said “And not so loud.”
She finished removing he clothes, then looked him over. He was less that three feet tall. She got to her feet slowly then stood up to her full height and stared down at him to see him staring up at her in disbelief. “You have to stop this and put me back to normal. I won't say anything.” he told her.
“I know you are not going to say anything Everett.” she said. “You'll be too small for anyone to hear you soon enough.”
“Wait a second!” he shouted, putting his hands up. “What do you want from me?”
“What do I want?” she questioned, shaking her head. “You size. I want your size.”
“This is crazy. Help!” he shouted.

She reached down and took him under his armpits, lifted him up and tossed him into the chair. She knelt down and cupped her left palm over his mouth. She put her right hand on his legs and held him firmly on place. “I would love to drag this out Everett. But I'm in a bit of a rush, so I'm sorry, but I need you to give me some of that precious size of yours.”
“Don't” he blubbered, struggling to get free. He couldn't believe how strong she was.

Paige lowered he head and caressed his penis with her tongue. She pressed down on him with her hands, holding him in place. She continued sucking until she felt him start to shake and flail around. She raised up and watched with a satisfied grin as he started getting smaller. He gritted his teeth in pain as he watched Paige grow larger. Paige wiped the corners of her mouth with her finger. “The things I do for my country.” she said, looking down at the now, dramatically smaller Wiley. He had passed out from the shrinking and was lying motionless on the seat. She stood up and put her pumps back on, while looking down at him. “I've got to get him down to stepping size, but could take an hour.”

She took a pen-shaped object from her shirt pocket and held it in her hand. “I guess there's no time like the present to give it a try.”
“Everett?” she heard a female voice in the outer office. She kicked his clothes under the desk and straightened hers. “Can I help you?” she asked as woman opened the door and entered his office. She had short blond hair, stood about five-foot nine and was elegantly dressed, with a shawl over her bare shoulders.
“I'm looking for my husband, Everett Wiley.” she said.
“Sorry ma’am.” Paige answered. “As you can see, he not in his office.”
She walked toward her and held out her hand and said “I'm Paige Mitchell. I work with Mr. Wiley.”
“Oh, okay.” she replied. “I'm Jennifer Wiley. Everett never mentioned you. I thought I knew all his staff.”
“I'm not actually on his staff ma'am.” she told her. “I'm working on a few classified reports that he needs for his trip to Langley tomorrow.”
“Of course.” she said. “Do you have any idea when he is expected? We have a fund-raiser to attend.”
“That explains the beautiful dress.” she said.
Looking a little embarrassed, she said “Thank you. It's not that often we get to attend a function together.”

Paige heard him stirring in the chair. She walked back behind the desk and looked down to see him moving around. He was coming to. He groaned and Jennifer asked “Did you say something?”
Thinking fast, she stepped sideways and lowered herself down to the chair. Wiley opened his eyes just as Paige's perfectly-shaped ass came down on top of him. She wiggled a bit, placed nicely along her butt crack. She sat back, silencing the shrunken man.
“No, I didn't say anything.” she replied.
“Oh damm.” Jennifer said.
“What's wrong? Paige asked.
“Oh it's nothing.” she said. “I just noticed a big chip in my nail polish. It's not a big deal.”
Paige looked over the desk, down at her feet. Her right big toe had a chunk of the nail polish gone. She was wearing very revealing high heel sandals. There was no way to cover it up. “Oh  that doesn't look so good, does it?” she commented.
“Well it will have to do. I can't get that redone now.” she replied.
A devious grin crept across her face as a brilliant idea popped into her head. A shrunken couple would be just priceless.

“You can't go to a thousand dollar a plate fund raiser with a chipped toenail. I have some polish in my office. Let's get that fixed up for you.”
“You don't have to do that.” Jennifer said.
“Nonsense.” Paige said. “I insist.”
“Really? I don't want to put you out.” she replied.
“It's not problem.” she waved her hand at her. “I've had that happen to me and it's the worst. My office is 1842. You can head down there now and I will lock up here and meet you down there.
“I can wait.” Jennifer said.
“Actually, I have to ask you to exit the office if you don't mind. I have classified documents that I need to put into the safe.” Paige told her.
“Of course.” Jennifer said. “I'll uhhhh... make my way to your office then.”
“Thank you ma'am.” she said. “I'll be no more that five minutes.”

After Wiley's wife closed the door, she got up off the chair. Wiley coughed and gagged, trying to catch his breath. Her weight had sank him into the chair cushion and cutoff almost all his air. She looked down at him, holding the pen in her hand. “I would have loved to take your size bit by bit, Everett. But your lovely wife came by and, that has kind of forced me the speed the process up a little.”

“What are you doing with that?!!” he screamed as she clamped her hand and around his small skull and twisted it, exposing his neck. She took the pen, pressed the top and a needle popped out. She inserted it into his neck ad pressed the button again. He yelped as he felt something foreign enter his body. He got to his knees and yelled up at her “What the fuck did you do to me!”

He fell forward as a burning sensation filled his body. He reached up for her as he started to reduce in size. He fell off the edge of the chair to the floor, continuing to flail around. Paige stared at him as the serum did it's job. She grinned, knowing that her scientists had found the formula. Now she only needed to extract the antibodies from Deborah and Munoz she they could replicate the serum over and over.

He was less that a foot tall now and still getting smaller. When he passed below an inch tall, she looked at the pen and realized the dose was for a normal sized person. “Oh shit.” she said to herself. She looked back down and he had been reduced to a mere spec. She could just make out his miniscule form squirming around on the linoleum floor. 

She was about to end his existence with her foot, but stopped with her foot perched on the heel of her pump. A thought cross her mind and she smiled and said “Oh you're good.”
Wiley was screaming, staring up at Paige's impossibly massive sole. She was so huge that he couldn't even comprehend what wad just happened. He lay silent, preparing to be crushed like a bug.

To his astonishment, her gigantic foot lifted and moved away. Paige looked around the desktop and took the cap from a water bottle in her hand. She grabbed a piece of paper and knelt down the floor. She leaned down as close as she could, and saw Wiley. “Oh my God.” she said with a chuckle. “You're a bug.” Wiley was still trying to come to grips with her size, and how something so huge could move so fast.

Paige slid the piece of paper on the floor toward him. He saw it coming and tried to run, but the edge to the sheet took his feet out from under him and he landed on the white surface. “Gotcha” she said as she curled the paper in he hand and stood up. Carefully, she tipped the paper, causing him to slide down into the cap. Wiley had been reduced to a millimetre tall. The walls of the cap he was in looked a hundred feet tall.

Paige put the cap in her palm and looked down at him in the centre of it. “I think I went a little overboard.” She said. “I was going to ask you if you feel small, but that would just be rubbing salt in the wounds.” She put the cap on the desk and straightened up. She gathered his clothes and shoes and put them into the garbage can. She took the bag out of the can and tied it up. Looking around, she left everything as it was before she got there. She took the cap and her envelope, grabbed the garbage bag and left his office. Walking out the door and down the hallway, she tossed the garbage bag into a cleaning cart as she passed.

She looked down at the cap in the elevator and shook her head. “Such a tiny little bug.” she said down to him. Wiley heard her and lay on the cap surface, crying. How could such a brilliant career end like this? Paige opened the door to her office and saw Jennifer standing in front of the shelf looking at her collection of travel mugs, or so they seemed. “You have quite a collection.” she said as Paige sat down at her desk. “I've been collecting them for a few years.” she told her.
“This one seems to have something inside.” she said, pointing to the container that had Carlos inside. “It is a candle?” she asked, not being able to make out what it actually was.
“Yes, it is a candle.” Paige replied. “Good eye.”

Paige placed the pen on her desk, contemplating how she was going to reunite Jennifer with her husband. “I don't know how you do it.” Jennifer said.
“Do what?” Paige asked.
“This.” she said, lifting her hands. “This whole CIA thing. I feel like I've given my marriage to this Agency. Are you married Paige?” she asked.
“Me? No. I'm not married.” she replied.
“Good for you.” she replied. “Oh. I'm sorry, I don't mean you shouldn't get married.”
“I understand Jennifer.” she said.
Jennifer looked at Paige and said “Everett asked me to just stick with it for a while, but that was twenty years ago. I just wish he would stick with me sometimes.”

“So, lest get that polish fixed up so you don't miss that dinner.” Paige said, standing up. She took a chair and slid it in front of Jennifer. She sat down and removed her heels. Paige opened a door on her credenza and took out a bottle of remover and some nail polish bottles. Pulling another chair over to where Jennifer was sitting, she sat down and patted her lap. Jennifer lifted her leg and placed her right foot on Paige's lap. They talked as Paige removed the red polish from her toes. After finishing all ten toes, she held up the bottle and said “All I have is this teal color.”
“Oh that's pretty.” Jennifer said. “That will be just fine.”

“I've noticed that Mr. Wiley is a bit of a controlling individual.” Paige said as he laid down the first coat of polish.
With a chuckle, she said “You have, have you? Try living with him for twenty five years.”
Paige looked at her and Jennifer said “Don't get me wrong, I love him, but his job is his first love. I've come to accept that.”
Wiley could hear his wife telling Paige about their marriage. He sat quiet with his head in his hands.
“Pardon me for saying, but that's not right.” Paige said. “I hear that all the time. It seems there are so many men, especially in this agency, that forget the women behind the scenes.”
“You're exactly right.” Jennifer replied. “I just wish he would realize that I have feelings. He disregards everything I say as unimportant. It's pretty terrible really.”
“If I had my choice, I would make him stick with you. Take over, and give him no choice.”  Paige said.
“Well, I doubt that will ever happen. I just don't want to wake up one day and realize that I've wasted my life away waiting for him.” she replied. “I'm fifty three, and I've spent most of my life, just waiting.”

“Colour is done, we just need a coat of clear and you are ready to step out in style.” Paige said.
“You're spoiling me, seriously.” she said.
“If only you could get your husband to do this.” she chuckled.
“Sure. Fat chance of that.” she laughed.
Paige applied the lacquer to Jennifer's toenails, then she got up and picked op the cap in her fingers. She dabbed the brush on the edge, cleaning it off. Bits of dried lacquer and some lumps of partially dried landed in the bottom of the cap. “I like to clean the brush.” Paige said. Wiley covered his eyes, protecting them from the from the fumes.

“I'm almost done. I see that O have missed a spot.” she said as she dipped the brush into the clear lacquer and carefully lowered the tip of the brush down to Wiley. He screamed as the powerful fumes of the lacquer burned his eyes. He was lifted as his tiny body adhered to the clear liquid. The brush lifted with incredible speed, then lowered down just as fast.

Paige carefully placed a dab of the lacquer containing Wiley on his wife's right big toe nail. He was deposited on the blue surface, right at the base of her cuticle. Wiley was able to lift his face out of the lacquer, gasping for air. He was totally disoriented, and wasn't really sure where he was. A sea of teal blue stretched out in front of him, and he was lying, bruised and battered, with his back against a wall of what looked like skin. As his incredibly gigantic wife flexed her slender toes, he realized what Paige had done. He tried to move, but the lacquer had already started to dry. Paige had cemented him in place on his wife's toenail. 

Blowing on her toe, Paige sped up the drying, making sure he was firmly affixed to Jennifer's toe, then she looked up and said “We're done.”
Jennifer looked down at her feet and saw her gleaming teal toenails. She said “Wow. That's an incredible colour.”
She stood up and placed her right foot into her high-heel sandal. Then did the same with the left. She admired her perfectly manicured toes one more time and said “You did a really great job. How can I thank you.”
Paige took her arm and walked her to the door. “You can thank me by putting a little pressure on that husband of yours to stop working so hard.”
“Sure.” she replied. “He got so much pressure from Congress as it is now. Any more pressure and he'll just pop. Speaking of Everett, it's strange that I haven't heard from him.”
“Oh I'm sure he's afoot somewhere in the building. Probably stuck on something as we speak.” Paige replied.
“Yes, of course.” she said, looking at her watch, oblivious to what Paige had done. “he's always stuck somewhere.”
“Give me you're number. I'll text you if I hear from him.” Paige said.
“Oh. Sure, that would be great.” Jennifer replied. “And thank you again for taking such good care of me.”
“My pleasure.” she said. “Have a nice time at the fund raiser.”
“I will. Thank you and please text me when you head from Everett.” she said as she walked down the hall way.

With each footfall, Wiley almost passed out from the upward and downward motion of his wife's foot.  She stopped about halfway to the elevator and pressed her husband's number on her phone. She idly tapped her right foot on the cement floor as the phone rang. Such a simple motion was a thunderous pounding to him. He weeped, “Jenn” as she continued to tap her foot. The total helplessness of his situation was sinking in. He was going to die on his wife's toenail, it was just a matter of when.

Ending the call at hearing his voice mail, she spoke to herself in a frustrated tone. “Stuck on something. He's always stuck on something. How about being stuck on me for a change.”
She put her phone back in her purse and said “He can stay stuck wherever he is. I'm going to the fund-raiser.” She continued down the hall, totally oblivious to the fact that her husband was, in fact, stuck on her.

Chapter 14 - Missing by jailerman0
Author's Notes:

This is a shorter update and is setting up some really neat twists in the plot. There are new characters coming that will be unexpected.

Chapter 14 -  Missing

Paige laughed to herself thinking about what she had done. “I'm good.” she said out loud. “Let's see how smart he is now that he's glued to his wife's toenail.”
She sat down and opened her notebook. She pressed a few keys and a screen popped up with a series of smaller video feeds. She looked at the first block, a man in a lab coat, the next few were just empty offices. She was about to shut it off and head home, when she said “What the fuck?”

She leaned in closer and saw a man putting files into a briefcase from a file cabinet. “Oh no you don't.” she said, closing the notebook. She grabbed a silver case from her desk drawer and darted out of her office and down the hall to the elevators. “I should have taken care of this when I had the chance.” she said angrily to herself as the elevator came to a stop. She got out in the underground parking lot and waited in the shadows. A few minutes later, a man exited the elevator and walked briskly past her and down the centre of the access lane. She took a few steps and the man stopped, turning around to see who was behind him. He gasped at seeing her and clutched his briefcase.

“What do you think you are doing Ed?” she said as she sauntered toward him slowly.
“Stay away from me!” he shouted as he backed up.
“You have no business with those files.” she told him.
He turned and ran to his car. He fumbled for his keys and tried to unlock the door. He was a lover of classic cars and drove a sixties era Citroen that he had restored. He just wished he had taken his BMW today. It had key-less entry. He heard her clicking heels as she approached. He unlocked the door, but her hand grabbed his hair from behind before he could get into his car. 

She leaned against him, holding him on the side of his car, then took a small syringe in her right hand and said “A big problem is about to become a very small problem.” and pushed the needle into his neck and pressed the top. He grabbed his neck as he felt a burning sensation. He turned around, and saw that she was already taller. He stared up at her as she got taller and taller. The pain was incredible, as the antibodies collapsed his cells. Paige stood with her hands on her hips, looking at him until her disappeared into his pile of clothes. She shook her head as she saw him appear out of his shirt sleeve. It always amused her as they looked up after being shrunk. There was always a stunned and shocked look on their little faces.

She bent down and pinched his head between her thumb and index finger. She lifted him up to her face and said “All you had to do was play along and get that ass hole Wiley off my back. But no, you had to chicken out.”
“Don't......don't.....hurt me!” he yelped. “Wiley's on to you!”
She raised a brow and said “Yes, but right now, he's, well, kind of stuck on someone else.”
“What did you do?!!” he screamed.
Paige couldn't keep it to herself. She was so proud of her handy work on Wiley, she brought him closer and whispered. “I shrank him to, like, a millimetre tall, then I glued him to his lovely wife's toenail with nail polish.”
“What?!!” he yelled. “I can't believe Jennifer let you do that!!”
“Let me?” she asked with a great deal of sarcasm. “She doesn't even know that he's there. That's the best part. I bet she been calling him and sending texts, wondering why he is ignoring her. So sad. He's going to get crushed like an ant. It's just a matter to time.”
“Wiley is a good guy. Why did you do that to him?” he yelled.
“Enough about Wiley. You should be concerned with what I'm going to do with you.” she said, giving him a little shake.

She exhaled loudly, looking around the parking garage. “I'll give you three choices.” she said. Extending her index finger in front of him, she continued “One. I'll leave you here to fend for yourself. Two, I'll shrink you down to the size I made Wiley, or three, I'll just do something randomly nasty, like sit on you of something.”

Waiting for an answer, she looked at him and said “I'm waiting for a choice.”
“What happens for two?” he asked. “Are you going to glue me to your toenail?”
She raised her eyebrows as she thought about the idea, but her thoughts were interrupted by her phone. She ulled it from her shirt pocket and read the text. It said “update needed. progress?”
“Fuck.” she said to herself as she opened the case she was carrying and held him over it. “Even though I'm finding this mildly amusing, you know too much, but I'll have to deal with you later.
She placed him inside the case and closed it, snapping the clasp shut. Davidson pounded on it from the inside, but she had him cold.

Walking back to the elevator, she put the case in the hem of her skirt and used both hands to reply to the text. “heading there now to check.” she entered and hit send. She got back in the elevator and pushed six. Her phone beeped and she read the message “buyers anxious. cannot keep stalling. money transferred as requested. provide status.”
She put the phone back in her pocket as the door opened. She headed down a long hallway towards the lab area.

A woman with long brown hair sat in the passenger seat of a black sedan parked on a dimly lit street on the lower east side. She pressed a phone number on her phone and waited for the other end to answer. “What's our status?” the man on the phone asked.
“Nothing yet sir.” she replied.
“Is she stalling?” he asked.
“I think so.” the woman replied. “I need to get someone in place to put some eyeballs on it.”
“Make it happen.” he replied. “If she has already developed a serum, we need to act fast.”
“I understand sir.” she said. “I will keep you informed.”

She pressed end and sat in the seat, just staring out the window. “Everything okay ma'am?” the driver asked.
“Yes. Fine. You can take me back now.” she told him.

Back at the fund raiser, Jennifer Wiley walked up the stairs to the ballroom, totally oblivious the fact the husband, who she thought dodged the dinner, was firmly cemented to her toenail. Luckily for him, she was wearing strappy high heels and her toe was not covered. She walked through the doors and surveyed the crowds of people, feeling a little awkward not having Everett with her, he was usually the greeter and knew most of the contributors, but he was with her. He felt every step she took.

A tall redhead walked up and kissed her cheek and said “Jennifer, so nice to see you. I guess Everett is off pressing some flesh?” 
“Donna. Hi. So nice to see you too.” she said. “Oh he's stuck somewhere.” she told her. “I've been calling and sending texts, but I can't seem to get a hold of him.”
“Oh. Okay, well why don't you come and sit with us then.” she told her, taking her arm. “He can catch up with us when he gets here.
“That would be nice.” she said.

Wiley had been trying to break free of her toe, but Paige had put an extra drop of lacquer to make sure he would stay in place. Miraculously, the lacquer dried with a series of holes around his head, letting him breathe. Paige had probably expected him to suffocate and be eventually washed away, or just scraped off by an errant brush of one of her other toes. In any case his world was now the surface of Jennifer's toenail, plain and simple. He took a breath as he was raised with incredible speed as her foot hit the top of her stride and then descended to the floor. It was almost like being on an amusement park ride, when there's a spit second where you feel like everything stops just before you head down again. He heard the click of her spike heel on the stone floor, then the ball of her foot landed with a boom. Her toe lunged forward and up again as he prepared to take another step. Wiley seemed to just stare out into space as his wife made her way to the table. He felt terrible about how he had let his job take over his life and that she would now be left waiting for him to treat her the way she should have been treated all along.

All he could think about was how beautiful she is and how he's never been there for her. Even though he was in a very precarious position, and would most certainly be crushed at one point, he didn't care. He was with her now and that's all that mattered.

“I love that dress.” Donna said as the walked. “You must work out like crazy to stay that slim.”
“Oh stop.” Jennifer replied with a chuckle.
“Seriously, you look fantastic.”  Donna said. “Believe me, if I could stay that slim, Pete would never make it to work.”
The two ladies chucked together as they mad their way to their table. They sat down beside one an other and greeted the other people at their table. Jennifer crosser legs and bobbed foot up and down gently. Wiley felt the rocking motion and thought to himself how totally insignificant he had become. Nobody would ever even think of looking for him there. Why would they? It was the most ridiculous and humiliating predicament he had ever experienced.

As the pair chatted, Donna couldn't help but notice her bobbing foot. She leaned in and said “Jennifer, I don't want you to think what I'm going to say is weird, but you have gorgeous feet.”
Jennifer looked down at her bobbing foot and then back at Donna. She frowned a bit and said “Thank you, I guess.”
“I've weird-ed you out, haven't I?” Donna said sitting back against the chair back.
Jennifer put her hand on her arm and said “Of course not. Don't be silly. I just never thought about my feet being something people would find attractive. I'm flattered.”

Donna laughed and said “That's not what I meant. Pete has an enormous foot fetish and I have small feet. I'm jealous, that's all.”
Jennifer covered her mouth and laughed. “Oh my God, I'm so embarrassed. I thought....”
“That's so funny.” Donna laughed. “I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything.”
“Don't worry about it.” Jennifer replied. She looked down at her bobbing foot once again and then said “So your man is into your feet?” she asked.
“Well yeah, but he just wishes I had feet like you have.” she replied. “You wear size nine right?”
“Nine and a half.” Jennifer replied.
“So how long has he been into it?”  Jennifer asked out of curiosity.
“We met in college. I kind of knew he had a few fetishes, even back then. I'm pretty open minded, so it doesn't bother me.” she replied.
“A few fetishes?” Jennifer asked, genuinely intrigued.
Donna looked around to make sure nobody was listening, then leaned in and spoke into Jennifer's ear. She sat back after telling her, with a smirk on her face and folded her arms. “Really?” Jennifer asked, looking quite shocked. “I've never heard anything like that.”
“People think it's kinky, but there a lot more to it that that.” she said.
Leaning closer to her, Jennifer said quietly “I only wish Everett was into my feet, or even what you just said, or anything for that matter. The only thing he's into is his work.”

Donna felt a little sorry for her and said “Maybe things will change?”
“I doubt it.” she said. “Now I'm the one that's jealous.”
Donna leaned in and said “Listen Jennifer, I've done quite a bit of research on both subjects. It's not just about a particular body part like feet that men find so attractive.”
“No?” Jennifer asked.
Donna leaned in a little closer and said “There are a lot of men that like being dominated by the woman they love.”
“Oh.” Jennifer replied. “I didn't realize. I mean. I uhhhh....would have never thought. And the other thing, I guess that's the same?”

Nodding, she replied “Pete's been fantasizing for years about me being able to shrink him. He had a hard time telling me about it, but finally did about five years ago after I found some stuff in his browser history. Our sex life has never been better. We have fun with it and role play.”
Jennifer looked across the table and saw two women whispering to each other. Feeling a little embarrassed, she said “You seem quite uhhhhh.....comfortable talking about it.”
Donna looked to her left and said “Don't worry about them....they're a couple of old hags. I learned a long time ago that if you let the Agency steal your man from you, it will.”

“It's didn't freak you out finding out like that?” Jennifer asked.
“The shrinking thing?” she said. “It did at first. I was more upset that he didn't feel comfortable telling me and felt like he had to hide it. That's not what a marriage is supposed to be.”
“So you confronted him with it?” she asked.
“No. I didn't want to make it out to be something dirty, or wrong. I went out to a salon and had a pedicure done, then that night, when we went to bed, I made sure he saw that I had gotten a pedicure.”
“What happened, what happened?” Jennifer asked, in suspense.
Donna looked around again then whispered to her, “I told him that I got a pedicure, then I told him that I wished that I could make him six inches tall and have him do my pedicure.”

Jennifer looked at her, waiting, then said “And?”
“And nothing.” she replied. “I took over. I pushed him off the bed, told him to get on his knees and kiss my feet.”
Jennifer was stunned. “What did he do?” she asked.
“He did exactly what I told him to do, then I fucked his brains out.” she replied with a sly grin.

Jennifer exhaled and put her hand on her neck. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. She looked down at her foot and flexed her toes, thinking about how she could get him interested. “Maybe my feet are a good place to start.” she thought to herself.
Donna put her hand on he shoulder and said “Don't be afraid to tell him what you want. You might be surprised.”

Chapter 15 - Getting out by jailerman0
Author's Notes:

Deborah makes her return in this episode. I really like the feedback and have been working in some requests. I am already done the next 2 chapters, just need some editing. I will post over the weekend. Keep the feedback coming. I am a first time writer and really enjoy it, so your comments really help.

Chapter 15 - Getting out

Jennifer looked off in the distance as she thought about what Donna told her. Shaking her head, she looked at Donna and said “I don't know if I could do that. He might think it's a little weird. Not that I'm saying I think it's weird.”
Donna put her hand on hers and said “Listen, you don't think I've heard how weird this sounds? I don't care. It's a wonderful part of out relationship, and I wouldn't change a thing. Women that aren't accepting are just tied up in their own insecurities.”
“I guess.” she replied. “But I'm curious, how does it work?”
“Work?” Donna asked.
“I mean does Pete just come up with it all of a sudden?” Jennifer asked.
Donna laughed and said “Sometimes, but it's mostly me.”
“You?” She asked, sounding quite surprised. “Really?”
“I can turn him on like a light bulb, any time I want.” Donna replied with a devilish grin.
“Wow. So, if you don't mind me asking, what do you do?” Jennifer asked her.

“I don't mind.” Donna replied. She leaned over and said “Last week, I booked a trip to Jamaica. I told him that we would be on a beach and I wished he could be two inches tall. I asked him how he would feel if I stepped on him in the sand.”
“You didn't?” Jennifer said. “You're just taking advantage of him Donna.”
“Pete is putty in my hands, and he loves it.” Donna said. “I told him I could just picture his stunned face buried in my footprint, staring up at me. I would love to take pictures of that.”
“You seem to be really into it, the whole shrinking thing.” Jennifer said.
“At first, I wasn't you know. It was very strange for me, but now, If I could actually shrink him, I would.” she replied.

Jennifer was finding the conversation was starting to get into a whole new level of strange, but she couldn't help but wanting to know more. How did this woman find such a strong connection to her husband, and could get him to do, basically whatever she wanted. It was so intriguing.
“Donna.” Jennifer said, looking around. “This is probably not the place we should be talking about this.”
Donna looked around and then back at her. “This place?” she said, rolling her eyes. “The only stuff that gets talked about here is who's ass you were kissing this week. Nobody listens.”
“It's just.....” she said.
“Just what?” Donna asked.
“It's not like people can shrink.” Jennifer said, totally unaware that it was, in fact possible, and the proof was on her toenail. “But if you could? You would do that to Pete?”
“I know what you're getting at. You want to know if I couldn't make him his normal size again, right?” Donna asked.
“Well kind of.” Jennifer replied.
“Of course not. That would be cruel and I would never do that.” she replied. “But if I knew I could reverse it? In a heartbeat.”
“Donna, I have to say that this has been the strangest conversation topic I have ever heard. Not that it's bad, just strange. If I was ever able to do something like that to Everett, he would flip out.”
Donna raised her eyebrows and said “If Everett was standing two inches tall in front of that size nine and a half foot of yours, I don't think he would be showing you any attitude.”

Jennifer seemed a little embarrassed as she rubbed her cheek. “I guess not.” she said.
“I can see this is making you a little uncomfortable, so we can change the subject.” Donna told her. “I'm lucky to have found the love of my life and something that has made us so much closer. Am I embarrassed about his fetishes? Not a bit. I have Pete in the palm of hand and we both know it. He treats me better that anyone has ever treated me. I love him dearly.”

A waiter arrived with the first of several courses and set a bowl of soup down on the table in front of the two women. They separated and readjusted their chairs. A few minutes after they started their soups, a salt and pepper haired man, dresse in a black suit arrived and sat down beside Donna. He leaned and kissed her then said “Sorry I'm late sweetheart.”
“No problem.” Donna said. “I was just talking girl talk with Jennifer here.”
Pete reached over and offered his hand. “It's nice to meet you, I'm Peter Ruger.”
“Pleasure to meet you.” Jennifer replied.
He sat down and saw that Jennifer seemed a little uneasy about something. The two women looked at each other and a little smirk appeared on Donna's mouth. Pete looked at them and asked “What's going on?”
“Nothing.” Donna replied.
Looking at them again, he frowned and said to the pair “She's been talking about our little secret. Hasn't she?”
When neither replied, he shook his head and smiled. “Forget it. I don't want to know.”
He took a few spoons of his soup and looked at the empty chair beside Jennifer and asked “Is Mister.....uhhh...sorry, I didn't get your last name.”
“Of course. My husband is late, like usual. I'm Jennifer Wiley. My husband, Everett Wiley is stuck somewhere and I can't seem to get a hold of him.”
“Oh, that's strange.” Pete replied.
“What's strange?” Donna asked, a little concerned.
“Yes, what's strange.” Jennifer reiterated.
“Well I was just talking to one of the Joint Chiefs and your husband is supposed to deliver a keynote speech tonight and they can't locate Mr. Wiley either.” he told them.

Jennifer tapped her foot on the floor nervously, wondering where he was. “This is not like him.” she said, biting her finger nail. 
“I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason he's not here yet.” Donna said, trying to comfort her.
Under the table, Jennifer's foot lifted and lowered quickly as she continued to tap the floor. She stopped tapping and tilted her foot on the spike heel of her sandal, flexing her toes and scrunching them in her sandal. Wiley felt every movement that she made, but it was intensified thousands of times. The idle tapping of her foot on the floor sounded like massive booming to him. He kept thinking how he could get out of this, but it was starting to sink in that there was no way out. Paige had silenced him and used his own wife to do the dirty work. She was going to crush him and not even realize she did. 

“He was with another agent in his office.” she told Pete. “Paige Mitchell, I think it was.”
“You saw him there?” Pete asked.
“No, I didn't actually see him.” she replied. “She told me he had just stepped out for a few minutes. She  said she was working on a report for his trip to Langley.”

Pete listened to her and then motioned to an agent standing about twenty feet away. The man approached and Pete spoke to him in his ear. Jennifer could see the ear piece and curled wire down his neck, so she knew he was probably CIA or Secret Service. “Of course sir. I'll get on it right away.” the man said. He walked off and headed for the exit.

“I asked him to go over to the HQ and check on this or me.” he said. “Don't worry, we'll get to the bottom of it.”
“Pete's the assistant director of security with the secret service, so if anyone can find somebody, he can.” Donna told Jennifer.
“Thank you. I'm just a little worried.” she replied.
“I can imagine.” Donna said. “Just relax and let the professionals do their job.”
Nodding, Jennifer said “You're right. He'll probably turn up any minute now.”

Back at the Agency, Paige was pacing around holding cell six, wondering how Deborah had gotten out. She looked up at the grate on the ventilation duct, but it was quite high and looked intact, so she ruled that out in her mind. She turned to the two agents in the cell with her and said “I paid you both a lot of money to make sure things like this don't happen. Find her!” She walked out of the cell and headed back to her office.

Back in her office, she took the container with Carlos off the shelf and opened the lid. She gazed inside at the top of his little head. Tapping her finder on the side, she said “Wake up little man.”
Carlos had been inside the container all day and was quite out of it. He was numb all over from being suspended in the gel. Tapping the container again, she grinned as his face tilted up, red eyes and all. “Miss me?” she said, mockingly.
“Where.....Where's Deb....Deb.....Deborah?” he gasped.
Paige rolled her eyes and shook her head. “Deborah, Deborah, Deborah. That's all I ever hear.” She sighed and continued “It seems that your hero has escaped and left you here, all alone. It doesn't matter. I'll find her, and when I do, I'll show you both the new and improved formula we've been working on.” She raised the container up to her mouth. “You two will be reunited soon enough.” she said. “Reunited under my foot.”

“If you touch her....I swear!” he shouted as loud as he could.
“Oh....that's sweet.” she mocked. “She said the same thing to me about you. I think she likes you. Anyway, I have to get you down the lab. We need those little things running around inside you.”
She screwed the cap back on, grabbed her bag and closed her office. She locked the door and tried it to be sure it was locked. She headed back down the hall to the elevator and pressed the up button. “I'm going to kill her.” she mumbled. “As soon as we get the antibodies. I'm going to kill her, nice and slow.

The elevator doors opened and she got in. She pressed three and stood against the wall. “Oh yeah. Almost forgot about him.” she said as she pulled the container containing Davidson from her skirt hem. She opened it and looked at a terrified Davidson, breathing in as much air as he could. “Pppppaige.....Please. You can't do this to me. I'll do anything!!!” he blubbered, trying to get out.
She put her index finger on him and pushed him back inside and said “Just relax. I have a few more things to deal with, then we can talk about what you are going to do for me.” she told him, then closed the container and put it back into her skirt hem. “The things I have to do.” she muttered.

The doors opened and she got out. She walked down the dark grey corridor, slowly, looking around as she strode. Passing the holding cells, her eyes shifted left and right, looking for anything out of the ordinary. “She's still here. I can feel it.” she whispered to herself, stopping and listening, all she could hear was the hum of the ventilation system.

A man approached from behind, asking “Excuse me, do you have clearance to be in here?”
She turned and looked at him. “Oh...Mitchell. Sorry.”
She pointed her finger at him and snarled “I told your two buddies and I'll tell you. I want that bitch found. Am I being clear?!!”
She looked past him and spotted another agent approaching. She rolled her eyes and said “What is it with you guys today. Do I have to do everything myself?”

He walked up to her and said “I just came from a fund raiser on Madison.”
“So?” Paige replied sarcastically. “Do I look like I care about your dinner plans?”
“That's not it.” he said, in a hushed voice. “Peter Ruger told me to come here and look for Everett Wiley.”
“Who the hell is Peter Ruger?” she asked.
“He's secret service.” he told her. “He was sitting with Wiley's wife. What's going on? What did you do?”
“I didn't do anything.” she snarled. “Now you listen to me, both of you! You each have two hundred grand of my money.” She reached down and pulled her pump off her foot and raised it to their faces. “If you don't find her, you're going to find yourself inside this. No get moving and do what I pay you for.”

She watched them scurry away as she slipped her shoe back on her foot. She shook her head and turned around, heading for the labs. She fumed to herself about how incompetent everybody was. “Wiley.” she said. “They can look for him all they want. They'll never find him.”

Reaching the lab entrance, she entered her access code into the keypad and the locked door opened, then she walked in and opened a second door. Inside, a man in a white lab coat turned around. She held up the container with Carlos and said “Here is the first sample.”
He took the container and said “And second sample?”
“I don't have it yet.” she answered.
“Without second sample, it is not possible to create more of serum, or proper antidote. You know what will happen to anyone with antibodies without antidote?” he told her.
“You think I don't know that, you fucking Russian.” she shouted at him.

He leaned in and glared at her and said “This fucking Russian is in deep in crazy program just like you. We are not dealing with small time player here. They will think nothing about cutting your head off. Then they will find my family, and kill them.”
She looked around and up at the ventilation ducts hanging from the steel girders for a few seconds, then looked back at the him and said “Just get the antibodies out of him and leave her to me.” she growled. “I'll find her.”
“This is getting out of control.” he told her. “I did not agree to this.”
She put her hands on her hips and said “Listen Orolov. You back out on me now, you're dead. You're family's dead. We're all dead. You read me?”

Deborah lay quiet in the ventilation shaft. She stayed perfectly still, not wanting to give away her position. She had climbed in from her holding cell and had crawled the three of four hundred feet to the labs. Luckily there were no cameras installed and she was undetected. She squinted to see as much as she could through the grate, without making a sound.

Paige tuned and stormed out to the lab. The doors clicked shut after her. Shaking his head, the man in the lab coat turned and said “Yobanaya suka!” as he lay the container on the stainless steel table in front of him. Computers and equipment buzzed all around him. There were all kinds of robotic looking gadgets and trays filled with test tubes all over the place. He pushed a button on the bottom of the container and it popped open, leaving a jelly like cylinder that was holding Carlos. He held it up and looked at him. “So. You the poor guy that they use for antibodies.”
“Who the fuck are you. You have to get me out of here.” Carlos yelled.

The man turned and walked over to another table and picked up a scalpel. “I cannot help you. I'm sorry.” he said, not turning he head. He heard a crash and then a thud, and thought the cylinder rolled off the table. He turned around and gasped as someone landed on the steel table in front of him. Carlos screamed as a shoe landed inches from him with a boom. He looked up but whoever it was was moving so fast that it was blur. His mouth dropped open as he he saw long shapely legs and tight running shorts. “Deb....” he gasped.

He watched her jump off the table and run toward the man in the lab coat, grabbing his hand in a single stride and twisting it around his back. She put her right hand on the side of his head and slammed it down on the steel surface of the table, twisting his hand causing him to yell out in pain. The scalpel landed on the floor with a ping. She kicked it away and leaned down and said “Now. You're going to tell me who you are and what the fuck is going on here, or I'll break your fucking arm. “I know nothing!” he shouted, grimacing from the pain.

Deborah saw his eyes look at something on the table. She reached over and picked it up. “What's this.” she asked.
“A pen!” he said. “Just a pen.”
“Just a pen?” she said, with obvious scepticism in her voice. “What is it?” she asked again, using her weight to put more pressure on his arm. “Arrrrhhhhhgggg!” he yelped in pain.
Pressing the button on the top, she saw a needle pop out. She held it so he could see the needle. “If you don't start talking, I'm going to find out for myself what this is.”
“No...No...Don't.” he yelled. “Don't do that! I tell you what it is.”

She let him up, then took his arm and pushed him over to a chair and threw him do into it. “Stay there!” she told him, then walked over to the table where Carlos was. She picked him up and looked at him. “Sweetie! What have they done to you?” she said, seeing the ball in his mouth.
Carlos just stared back at her in disbelief. He thought he would never see her again. His head drooped and the eyes rolled into the back of head as he passed out. “Carlos!” she said, looking at him closely. She took the tip of her finger and lifted his head. His eyes opened for a moment, then closed again.

“I need to cut this thing off his head.” she said the man in the lab coat.
“I help you.” he said, getting up.
“Stay where you are.” she pointed at him. “Just tell me where I can find me something to cut a plastic tie.”
“There are wire cutters on that table over there.” he said, pointing to another steel table. Deborah carried Carlos over to the table and picked up the cutters. “I'm going to cut that off, just keep your head still.”
Carefully, she positioned the cutters and snipped the tie, then carefully pulled it off his head, removing the ball from his mouth. He gagged and coughed and took deep breaths. “Deb......Deb.....what...whats..going on?” he blubbered, tears streaming down his cheeks. “That's what I'm going to find out.” she said. “I'm going to get you out of this thing sweetie, I promise, bit first, I need to get some information.”

She turned to the man in the chair and said “Who the fuck are you? Start talking.”
“I don't know anything. I'm just worker.” he said.
Taking slow steps toward him, she said “I can break your fucking neck with my bare hands, or should I try that needle over there?”
“No. That will not be necessary.” He said, holding up his hand. “My name is Orolov. Sergei Orolov. I am Micro Biologist.”
Holding Carlos in her right hand, she said “It's obvious what the antibody does, I what to know what's in that pen, and I want to know how to reverse this fucking thing that that bitch has done to him.”
“Oh, you knew about antibody?” he asked.
“I knew of it. I didn't know how it worked.” She replied. “I wasn't given very much information.”
“Oh. So you and uhhhh....” he said pointing to her and Carlos and her again.
“That's right.” she said. “I was tricked into it. And once we got started. Well, that's another story.”
“No need to explain.” he said, holding up his hand.

“You and him are two of the six people that we could find that have the correct combination of genes and white blood cells that make this entire project possible.” he told her.
“Project.” She said. “I love the word project. You fuck up people's lives and you call it a project. How did you find us?”
“Blood samples.” he replied. “We used the used many databases to locate proper candidates.”
Is Mitchell one of the six?” she asked.
“Yes.” he replied.
“So this is why I was placed in the NYPD? With him?” she asked, holding Carlos up.
“I believe so.” he said.
“And what do you want from us then?” she asked him.
“We need antibody from both to be able to reproduce new samples consistently. It is the hormone that is released during extreme arousal that activates the antibody.” he said.
“Why us? What about the others?” she asked.
“You both have the purest form of antibody.” he replied. “We discover already improved formula that will work, uhhhhh basically on...”
“Anyone.” she completed his sentence.
“Yes.” he confirmed.
“And that pen over there?” she asked.
“It has hormone built in already.” he replied.
She rolled her eyes and shook her head. “So it's pretty well instant.”
“Yes.” he replied. “Depending on dosage.”

Deborah stood quiet for a moment, thinking about the ramifications if this got out. “Mitchell is behind this?” she asked?
“That woman is nenormalnyj!” he said.
“Come again?” Deborah said.
“It's crazy in Russian.” he continued. “I don't want to do this. She will kill my family if I don't. You must understand.”
“So we were the guinea pigs for this little experiment.” she said, then looked down at Carlos and said  “Sorry Carlos, I didn't mean little that way.”

“Listen Orolov.” Deborah said. “I'm sorry she got your family involved, but you know what you are doing is wrong. Who else is involved?”
“There is another micro-biologist, Alexander Blevich,  and she has many agents that she has paid a lot of money to do what she says.” he told her.
“And you?” she asked. “How much is she paying you?”
“We get small amount. She tells superiors that we get one million of dollars, but she takes it.” he told her.

“How do I get him back to normal.” she asked, pointing to Carlos.
“I need both antibodies to produce antidote.” he told her. “We tried with other samples, but the result was not as expected.”
“Not as expected how?” she asked.
Hesitating, he fidgeted before saying “The subjects did not increase back fully to normal size.”
“So they were stuck at whatever size she got them down to?” Deborah asked.
“Yes.” he replied, feeling very uncomfortable.

She held Carlos up and said “I'm getting him out of here. There's no way that I'm going to leave him in here.”
“But without both of antibodies, I cannot create antidote.” he told her.
“I got that, but he's been through hell and he needs to rest.” she said. “I'll be in contact with you.”
“How will you contact me?” he asked. “She knows everything that happens. She has many agents that are on her payroll. You can't get back in here. Why not do it now?”
“Listen Orolov, you let me worry about getting back in.” she told him. “Now you're going to get me out of here. Open the doors.”

He did what she said and entered his access code. “If something happens to me.” he said.
“She needs you. She's not about to let anything happen to you.” she told him. “I need to even the playing field a bit and slow things down.”
“Okay. Understand.” he said. “You have to go down hall and at few hundred meters, on left is stairway to garage.” he handed her a card and said “Use this to open parking garage.”
“Thanks.” she said as she took it from his hand. “Don't do anything out of the ordinary to raise suspicion. I need to find out what she is up to.”
“What will I tell her about him?” she said, pointing to Carlos.
“Nothing. Tell her you got what you needed and disposed of the evidence.” she told him.
Orolov watched as she headed out the lab and down the corridor. She found the stairs where he said they would be and raced down to the garage. Opening the door carefully, she peered through the crack to make sure there was nobody around. Slowly walking through the garage, something caught her attention out of the corner of her eye. She looked down between two cars and saw a file folder under one of them. She crouched down and picked it up. She looked on the tab and saw the words “Project Arto”

Standing up, she took the folder and put it under her arm. “We're almost there sweetie” she told Carlos.
Before she could get to the gate and flash the card Orolov gave her, she heard a car door open and close. She darted behind a pillar and waited. The car's engine started and then the driver headed for the exit. She peered around the pillar to get a look at the driver. “Fuck!” she said at seeing it was Paige. The door opened and she drove out. Deborah ran for the door and slid under it just as it closed. She got up and stood against the door's concrete frame and watched as she drove away. Once her car turned at the next corner, Deborah looked down at Carlos and said “I have to get some things at my place, then we're going to find a safe place for the night.”

Chapter 16 - Together Again by jailerman0
Author's Notes:

Deborah is starting to show that there is alot more going on that Carlos could have ever imagined. With her cover now blown, she will eventually have to tell him the truth.

Chapter 16 – Together Once Again

Walking down West 22nd Street towards 7th, she looked around, making sure she wasn't being followed. Just as she turned onto 7th avenue, a black SUV pulled up in front of the garage door of the agency. The passenger window rolled down and a woman with dark hair and dark glasses watched as Deborah disappeared around the corner.

She took her phone and pressed a number. “I've located her sir.” she spoke into the phone. “That's affirmative.” she said. “Yes sir.” she said before ending the call. She motioned the driver to move on and said “We need to keep her in sight, but stay back. If she thinks she's being followed, she'll bolt.”
“Okay.” the driver said as he pulled out. “I'll stay back.”

The SUV turned the corner and came to a stop. The passenger lifted her glasses and put a pair of binoculars to her green eyes. She scanned the street back and forth, stopping and back tracking before she found what she was looking for. She refocused the binoculars and caught Deborah's profile as she waited at a red light. The corner of her mouth raised with a slight smile. She zoomed in as the setting sun hit Deborah's face, then her head turned and her long ponytail tossed to her left and landed on her shoulder.  She zoomed in on her left hand and saw a circular object. “Bingo.” she said out loud.

“She has it?” the driver asked.
“Yes.” she replied as she took her phone. “Sir, we are in luck. The second subject has been located.”
The man on the other end said “We need to see where she leads us.”
“We may have to extract her sir.” she replied.
“Claire.” the man replied. “I know what the stakes are. We must be certain that she and the second subject are not involved before I can give any extraction order. It that clear?”
“Clear sir. Over an out.” she said, ending the call abruptly.

The driver moved the SUV slowly along 7th avenue, staying almost a block back. “I have a rifle.” he said. “We can just take her out, end of story.”
“That won't be necessary.” she told him. “Just follow her and if I need you input, I'll ask for it.”
“Yes Ma'am.” he said.

Keeping Debora in her sights, she said “Shit.”
“What?” the driver asked.
“She's spotted us.” she said.
“What do you want me to do?” the driver asked.
“Just hold it here.” she replied.

At the corner of 7th and 25th, Deborah looked back down 7th and saw the SUV pulled over to the side of the street. “Fuck.” she said. She lifted Carlos up and said to him quietly. “Sweetie, we're being followed. I'm going to have to make a run for it, so it's going to get a little rough.”
“Don't worry about me.” he told her.
She lowered her arm and started walking down 25th, picking up her pace as she went. She looked back and saw the SUV turn the corner from 7th. Her walking accelerated into a jog as she headed down 25th and crossed Avenue of the Americas on a red light. A cab screeched to a halt, the driver shouting at her and making gestures with his hand. She looked over her left shoulder and saw the flashing blue and red lights on the front of the SUV as it crossed through traffic. She burst into a sprint, dodging people walking toward her. Her arms swayed with her powerful stride and Carlos could only see a blur of sidewalk and lights. The sun had gone down and it was now dusk. Her only chance was to make it to Madison Square Park where she could loos them. She ran across Broadway, then 5th avenue and into the park, where she turned and headed for the monument at the north end. When she got there, she crouched down behind te stone monument and looked back at 25th. The SUV that had been following her turned onto 5th avenue. The lights were off as it moved slowly, tuning onto E 26th.

She watched as it drove past her and continued past the park. “I think we've lost them.” she told Carlos. “I have to get all the way back to my place. That's like forty blocks.”
“Take a cab.” he said.
“I have no cash.” she told him. She looked at the corner of 5th and 26th and had an idea. “I have an idea.” she told him, as she started walking toward the corner. She scanned the area, making sure the SUV was gone. She stood back from the street until she saw an NYPD cruiser and flagged it down. Waiting for the car to stop, she flipped Carlos over so his head was pointing down.

The officer in the passenger seat rolled down his window and shone his flashlight in her face. “Easy boys.” she said. “Can a fellow officer get a lift?”
“Do you have some ID?” the officer asked.
“No, I came out for a run and I forget it. I don't really have anywhere I can carry it anyway.” she replied.
“What's your precinct?” the driver asked.
“I'm detective Debroah Ryder from midtown north. My badge number is 8736254.” she told him.
“What's that thing?” the passenger asked, shining his flashlight on her right hand.
“This?” she replied, squeezing the tube with her hand. “It's a rubber squeeze thing I use when I run. It helps my carpal tunnel.”
Carlos felt the pressure of her hand clamping around the gel as she squeezed it.

“She's okay.” the driver said. “She's in the system.”
“Get in.” the passenger said. “Sorry for all the questions.”
“No problem guys. Can't be too careful.” she said.
“So where are you headed?” the driver asked.
“You can drop me at the corner of Amsterdam and 62nd.” she said.
“Woah.” the driver said. “You ran forty blocks?”
“Yeah, I got carried away. It was nice and I just kept running.” she said.
 
The driver kept looking back at her in the rear view and even turned his head a few times to look at her. Deborah looked at him and said “Like what you see?”
“Oh...sorry. I don't mean anything by it.” he said, looking at in the rear view. “You just don't look like, you know, the average detective.”
“Thanks.” Deborah said, looking at his eyes. “I guess I'll take that as a complement.”
The officer in the passenger seat reached over the seat and extended his hand and said “I'm officer O'Brien, and this is officer Di Paolo.”
Deborah shook his hand and said “Nice to meet you boys.”
“I think what Nick here meant is that you're pretty hot for a detective.” he said.
“Well I'm very flattered gentlemen.” she said.
“I mean you look like a model or something.” he continued. “It's just weird you're a detective.”
Deborah had Carlos in her lap, and knew we was listening. So she decided to have a little fun, just for him.
“You know boys, it's funny you said that, because someone told me the exact same thing yesterday.” she told them.
“Oh yeah?” O'Brien said. “Your boyfriend or....”
She caressed Carlos' head with the tip of her finger and said “My lover.” Looking down at him, she saw his grinning face in the flash of the streetlights as they passed. “Yes, my lover. Right after I fucked his brains out.”

Di Paolo laughed and looked over at O'Brien, shaking his head. Deborah leaned over and rested her arm on the metal par between the open separator windows. “No matter what any girl tells you, size does matter. My guy fits me like a glove. I had him inside me all the way. And I mean all the way.”
O'Brien yelled “Watch out!” as a car narrowly missed them after Di Paolo ran a red light. Deborah sat back in the seat and folded her arms. She looked at the rear view mirror and saw him looking at her. She faked a kiss, then turned her head and looked out the window. As they crossed 49th street, Carlos could feel her legs shaking as she laughed to herself. He shook his head slightly, with a big smile on his face.

She thought about her apartment and knew there would be greeting party to meet her, so she said to Di Paolo “Nick, sweetheart, can you do me a favour and head over to 8th and 53rd? I need to go pick something up at the office.”
“Yeah sure.” he replied. “I hope you didn't take what we said the wrong way.”
“Don't worry boys.” she told them “I was just messing with you.”
He laughed and looked sideways at her for a second and said “You're good man. You had me.”
“You boys married?” she asked.
The looked at each other and laughed, then said in unison “No.”
“Well find the right woman, both of you.” she told them. “And treat them right. The right one only comes along once.”
“This is fine here.” she said. The cruiser pulled over and she got out and shut the door. She leaned down to the passenger window and said “You gentlemen have a good night. And thank you.”
“No problem.” O'Brien said. “Maybe we'll see you around sometime?”
“Maybe?” she answered as she stood up and patted the roof a few times.

She watched the car drive off, then backed up and stood in the shadows against the building facing her precinct. She heard Carlos say something, but couldn't make it out. She raised her hand an put his head near her ear. “What did you say?” she asked.
“Why are you here? What's going on?” he asked her.
“Wait a sec.” she whispered, spotting a black SUV driving down the street slowly. She watched as it drove past her, then a second SUV follow a few seconds later. Luckily, there was still traffic, and people out walking so they didn't spot her. “Is it her?” he asked.
“I don't know, but we are definitely in the shit now.” she told him.
“Go see Morris.” he told her.
“I trust nobody right now Carlos.” she told him. “The last thing we need to do is give up our position.”
“So what now?” he asked.
“I have to go over to Da Tomasso's” she said.
“What?” he asked. “Now? You're hungry?”
“No sweetie.” she said. “They're holding something for me that I need.”

She lowered her hand and looked left and right, then walked across the street, waiting for a few cars to pass as she crossed. She scanned both directions again before entering the restaurant. The young lady at the door greeted her and asked “Table for one tonight?”
“No, I need to speak to Vito. Is he here?” she asked.
“Sure, let me find him for you.” she replied and walked off. Deborah took Carlos and put him inside the waistband of her shorts and pulled her shirt over him. She took a few steps into the main restaurant and looked around, then heard her name. She turned and saw a large man approaching.
“Deborah, baby. What's happening?” he said as he embraced her and have her a big hug. He looked down at her mid section, feeling something under her shirt, then looked back up at her, he asked “You here to eat?”

She pulled him aside, leaned in and said “I need some of my stuff.”
he frowned at her and said “Yeah sure, no problem. It's still downstairs.”
“Thanks Vito.” she said, putting her hand on his shoulder. “I knew I could count on you.”
“You okay.” he asked, looking at her a little sideways. “You in some kind of trouble?”
She patted his shoulder and said “Nothing I can't handle.”
“Okay.” he said. “I'll get Jimmy to take you downstairs.”
“Thanks.” she said.

A younger and slimmer version of Vito walked up and stood facing Deborah. “Hey Deborah, how you doing?” he said shyly.
“Look at you.” she said. “All grown up. I can see you didn't get your good looks from your old man here.”
He just smiled and said “You need me to take you down?”
“Yeah.” she replied, still smiling.
“I'll come down in ten minutes or so.” Vito said.
“Thanks Vito.” she said as she walked past him, following Jimmy.
 
She followed him to the back of the restaurant into the white tiled kitchen. She took in the smell of their famous pastas and pizzas as she followed Jimmy past a few sinks then turned right. They arrived at a large steel door that Jimmy unlocked and opened. He proceeded through the door and walked down a dimly lit cement staircase. Deborah followed him down the stairs to the bottom, where he turned on some lights, revealing a series of numbered steel doors. “You're number four, right?” he asked.
“Right, number four.” she said.
He unlocked three bolts and twisted the large metal lever on the front of the door. “I'll let you be to do what you gotta do. Let me know if you need anything.”
“Sure sweetie.” she said. “Thanks.”

Once he was back up the stairs, she entered the small room and turned on the lights. There was a small table in the center, surrounded by black metal cabinets on all three walls. She opened the first cabinet and look out a black bag and put it down on the table and unzipped it. She lifted her shirt and removed Carlos, then held him up. “I'm sorry I had to put you in there sweetie, I can't risk someone seeing you.” she said. “I have to put you into this bag for a little while, okay?”
He looked at her and just nodded a little. “It's just till we get out of here, I promise.” she said as she lowered him into the bag.

Going back to the cabinet, she took out a few black plastic cases and put them down on the table. She opened them and took a Glock 21 pistol in her hand. She popped the clip out and looked to see it was full. She put the clip back in and pumped the chamber. The second box had another Glock in it. She took both guns and put them into the bag, being careful not to harm Carlos. She put in about ten or fifteen clips after that. Carlos couldn't really see what was happening, be he knew the sound of a clip and loading the chamber. “What the fuck has she gotten into?” he said to himself, hearing her put other things on the table.

Deborah took more cases out of lockers and proceeded to put all sorts of ammunition, electronic items and other pieces of hardware into a second bag. She opened the last closed locker and took out a black jacket, a shirt, a vest and some pants. She put the vest, shirt and pants into the bag and then opened a black box that had a bunch of cash and some credit cards with the name Cindy Sherwin on them. She also had several IDs with the same name and her photo. It was all put into the bag and zipped closed.

“How's your dad?” she heard Vito say.
She looked at the doorway and saw him standing there. “I haven't spoken to him for a while. I don't really know.”
“That's too bad. He's a good guy.” he told her.
“I know, but ever since Robbie died, he hasn't been the same.” she said, as she put on a shoulder harness for her glock. She reached into the bag, took out one of the pistols and put into the harness. 
“We went through a lot, me and your dad.” he said. “I hate to see you two not even talking.”
“I know Vito.” she told him. “I can't bring Robbie back. He blames himself, but he might even blame me, who knows?”
“What about your mom?” he asked.
“I don't know.” she said, shaking her head and pursing her lips a little. “We don't know where she is Vito. She took off after Robbie and we haven't heard from her since.”
“Your mom was a tough cookie Deborah.” he said. “I mean is. I didn't mean to talk about her in the past tense.”
“Forget it.” she said. “All my life, I grew up with a mother that was always off somewhere. Me and Robbie got raised by our grand parents. Who knows if she was CIA, or NSA, or whatever agency. All I know is whoever it was, stole her from us.”

Vito just stood there and watched as she put on her jacket. She turned her back to him and took Carlos out of the bag. She strapped him under her shoulder harness beside her right breast, then zipped up her jacket. She turned around and looked at Vito. “Hey, don't look at me like that. I'm okay.”
“What do you need with all the hardware?” he asked.
“I need to take care of something.” she said as she took a black helmet off the top of one of the cabinets. 
“I promised your dad I would watch out for you.” he said.
“I can take care of myself Vito. Don't worry about me.” she replied. “I have to get going.”

He watched as she took a bag and strapped it to her back. She second one she carried in one hand and the helmet in the other. She stepped out of the room and leaned in to Vito. He gave her a hug and said “I told Jimmy to bring your bike around back.”
“You're the best Vito.” she said with a smile. “Don't worry about me. I'll be back in a week or so.”
“Okay sweetie. Be careful.” he told her as he headed up the stairs. He shut off the lights and locked the door, then followed her up the stairs.

Chapter 17 - Safe for the Night by jailerman0

Chapter 17 – Safe for the Night

Once outside in the back alley, a flat black Ducati 1199 was waiting for her.  Jimmy looked it over, obviously impressed at her choice of motorcycle. A short while after, Vito appeared in the doorway and watched her strap the bag over the tank. After putting on her helmet, she straddled the bike and sat in the seat and popping up the visor. She gave Vito a nod and started the engine. The bike roared to life with that distinctive Ducati exhaust note. She lifted the kickstand with her foot and stood with bike and a few seconds, before closing the visor. Revving the engine, she put it in gear and rolled away down the alley. The two men watched her stop at the end of the alley, then turn onto W 54th.

“Jimmy.” Vito said.
“Yea pop.” he replied.
“Call Ralph and Bobby C and tell them I need them.” he said, still looking down the alley.
“Sure pop.” he replied. “You think she's in trouble?”
“I don't know.” he said. “But I promised her dad I would look out for her.”
“Okay pop. I'll make the calls.” Jimmy said, as he walked past his dad and patted him on the back. Stopping at the door and turning back, he asked “Do we need to get someone to follow her and make sure she's okay?”
“Naw.” Vito replied. “Deborah could take on ten guys and drop them all like nothing. They trained her well.”
He stood in the alley for a few minutes, thinking about what could be going on. He was very well connected and knew she had been investigating the Bosati cases. Deborah never let on that she was undercover, not wanting to get him involved in anything. He knew she was NYPD, but what Deborah didn't know was he knew far more about her than she thought, thanks to her father,  and thanks his own underworld connections. Rubbing his face with his hand, he shook his head and said out loud “Jimmy, Jimmy. What have you gotten your little girl into?” He turned and walked in the door and shutting it behind him.

Deborah drove around for a little while, looking for a place to stay the night. Carlos had no idea what was going on. He could hear the engine and feel the bumps in the road through her body as she drove circled around blocks near Central Park south. It was abundantly clear that there was so much more to her than he ever could have ever imagined. He felt like a teenager again, enthralled with a college girl that was out of his league. She was protecting him, but he wondered what her motivation was and how long it would last. Now that he had been removed him from where ever Paige had been holding him, there was no doubt in his mind that she had just opened a can of worms that would bring a shit storm of trouble. “What have you gotten me into?” he said to himself.

Deborah turned into the Midtown Hilton and down into the parking garage. She drove around a bit, before parking the bike in an out of the way spot and shutting off the engine. Getting off the bike, she took off her helmet and looked around, making sure she wasn't followed. “We're almost there.” she spoke to Carlos through her jacket.

Un-clipping the bag on the tank and slinging over her left shoulder, she took the key out of the bike and made her way to the elevator and up to the hotel lobby.
“Good evening?” the young woman at the long reception desk said as Deborah approached. 
“Do you have a room available?” she asked.
“Do you have a reservation?” the young woman asked.
“No. I don't” Deborah replied. 
“Let's see.” she said as she clicked her mouse and stared at the monitor in front of her. Scanning the lobby, Deborah took mental notes of all the exits, the stairways and elevators.
“I only have a suite available.” she told her. “It's a cancellation. I can give you a discount, but the room charge will be $675 a night.”
“That's fine, put it on this.” Deborah said, sliding a credit card to the clerk.
She swiped the card and said “Welcome Miss Sherwin. Do you need help with any luggage?”
“No, I'm fine.” she replied. “Just the room is all I need.”
“Of course.” the clerk said as she slid the room keys to Deborah. “You're in 1521. You can take the elevator just past the stairs to your left. Enjoy your stay.”

Waiting for the elevator, she watched a brother and sister chasing each other around oval columns in the lobby. Their laughter brought her back to a time when she and her brother Robbie would do the exact same thing when ever their father would take them with him on a trip. “Ma'am?” she heard somebody say as her stare was broken. “Thank you.” she said to a bell hop standing beside her, motioning for her to enter the elevator. She rubbed a tear from her eye, still thinking about her and Robbie. She got out on the fifteenth floor and headed for her room. Unlocking the door, she looked down the hall on either side before entering the room and closing the door.

Taking a quick look around, she made sure the room was clear, then took off her back pack and jacket and put them down on the bed. She removed Carlos from the harness and placed him on the bed beside the back back, then took off the harness and dropped it to the floor. “I'm going to have to cut you out of that thing.” she said down to Carlos.
“Just be careful.” he said. He didn't know if he could ever trust her, but he just wanted to be able to move again.
“Don't worry, I'll be careful.” she said as she took out a knife from her back pack. She proceeded to carefully slice the hardened gel length wise, from top to bottom. She repeated slicing until she came close to his body. Prying it apart with her fingers, she tried to split it open and it finally gave way and separated. She gently pried him from the slightly moist gel and set him down on the bed. After seeing all the plastic ties around him, she shook her head and said “What has she done to you?”

Reaching back into the bag and took a pair of nail clippers. Slowly, and carefully, she snipped each tie, being careful not to hurt him. With the last tie cut, Carlos lay still, totally numb. He had been held motionless for what seemed like days, and couldn't move. Deborah gently caressed his legs with the tips of her fingers, trying to get the blood moving again. She used her thumbs and index fingers to gently knead each of his limbs. He started to get some feeling back as she lowered her lips to his chest and kissed him.

He raised his hands and said “Don't. Just let me be.”
She lifted her head and stared at him for a few seconds before saying “Listen sweetie, I know this all looks bad...but....”
He cut her off and said “Looks bad? Deborah, you have to tell me the truth. I don't know what the fuck is going on, but whatever it is, is much bigger than you're letting on. What have you gotten me into?”
She took a deep breath and looked down at him and said “Let's get you cleaned up and then we'll talk.”
He nodded, realizing that she was his only way out of whatever mess they were in.

Back at the fund raiser, Jennifer looked at her watch as she nervously tapped her foot on the floor. The keynote speech had been cancelled, and now, there seemed to be a flurry of activity with both the secret service and CIA agents. An agent spoke to Pete for a few minutes and then walked off.
“We're still trying to locate Mr. Wiley.” he told her. “Why don't you head home and I will let you know as soon as I have any more information.”
She shook her head, obviously distressed that she didn't know where he was. Wiley was trying to hear the conversation between the booms of her tapping foot, but it was nearly impossible. The feeling of utter helplessness was overwhelming him.

“Let someone take you home Jennifer.” Donna said. “There's nothing you can do here anyway. They'll find him.”
Reluctantly, she nodded and stood up. Pete grabbed an agent and told him to drive her to her condo. Within seconds, Wiley was again enduring her footsteps as she headed out the ballroom and down the stairs to a waiting car. A short ride to fifth avenue landed the car in front of her building. “Do you need me to accompany you upstairs ma'am?” the agent asked.
“No, that won't be necessary.” she said.
He opened her door and watched as she entered the lobby of the forty storey condo complex.

After the agonizingly long ride up the elevator, she got out and walked slowly to her door. Putting her key in the lock, she opened the door, walked in and closed it behind her and locked it. She turned around, bent down and undid the buckles on her sandals then slid them off her feet and tossed them on the floor. Wiley was so relieved that she had finally taken off her heels as she walked across the carpet into the living room in bare feet. The dull thuds of her bare soles on the carpet was so much easier to take. She took her phone and pressed he number, and put it to her ear. After hearing voice mail again, she ended the call. She looked at her text messages. Nothing. “Where are you Everett!”  she said out loud as she put her phone down on the table.

Wiley couldn't have felt more helpless. He was so close to Jennifer, but so far from being able to let her know what Paige had done. She poured a glass of wine and sat down on the sofa, lifting her legs and putting her feet up, crossed at the ankles. Wiley stared at the teal surface that stretched out skyward before him. Her toe rocked gently back and forth as she flexed them. He could see her second toe come into view and then disappear again as she continued to flex. The slow, gentle motion of her big toe made him feel so comfortable. It was at the exact moment that he realized the mistakes he had made with her. She was beautiful and sexy and he had let the CIA steal his marriage from him. Tears filled his eyes as his tiny lacquer prison rocked back and forth.

Jennifer sipped her wine, wondering if she had done something to cause him to leave. They didn't have the closest relationship, but she couldn't think of anything that would make him do something like this. “There's a perfectly good explanation, I'm sure of it.” she said to herself.

After a few minutes of thinking about it, she looked at her right root. She thought about the conversation with Donna, and wondered if he would even be interested in exploring something new, or if she would even be able to become more dominating. Tilting her head, she said out loud “Donna's right, I do have nice feet.”  Uncrossing her legs, she used her right big toe to caress the arch on her left foot. Wiley had a front row seat the view of her enormous bare foot as she slid the side of her toe up and down. Wiley screamed “Jenn!!!” as loud as he could, but he was so tiny, there was no chance she would hear his cries. He prepared for the worst as she slid her toe around the side of her left foot and ran it diagonally up and down the ball. For Wiley, the view was mind boggling. He was staring at the huge ridges of her skin as the slowly caressed the ball of her foot with tops of her toes. The sound of her rubbing her toe was incredibly loud and utterly terrifying. Wiley's only saving grace was her cuticle. He was so tiny, that what was a simple ridge of skin on her toe, was the only thing preventing him from being crushed like a tiny insect.

Her toe moved upwards and he was now staring into a the cavernous space underneath the toes of her left foot. She had long, straight toes, and he could see light peeping through the thin spaces between them. Suddenly, he was lifted skyward at what felt like a thousand miles and hour, then down like an elevator plummeting form the hundredth floor. Then another thud, with her enormous right foot stretching out above him for hundreds and hundreds of feet. The sensation to him was just incredible, but for Jennifer, she had simply crossed her legs at the ankles. Wiley saw her beautiful face at the end of the sofa, but she was so far away. Her long legs stretched out in front of him for what seemed to be miles. He knew she would never hear him, but he screamed her name over and over anyways.

He felt a lump in his throat as she turned her head and seemed to be listening for something. She was frowning, and moving her head forward as she listened. She could swear that she could hear screaming. It was barely audible, but it a was a high-pitched squeal. She leaned forward, uncrossing her legs. The sound seemed to be coming from the end of the sofa somewhere. She had a hard time narrowing in on it, but eventually, she focused on her feet. “I must be going crazy.” she said out loud.

She squinted as she focused her attention on her right big toe, where there was a darker area on her toenail just under the cuticle. Thinking for a minute, she reached over to the table and took her phone and placed the camera close to her toes and took a few pictures. Swiping with her fingers and zooming in, she looked closely at the dark area. It wasn't clear enough to make out what it was, but she could still hear the feint sounds. She got up and went into the bedroom to get her camera. Wiley was hoarse from screaming, but was sure that she might of seen him. He prayed that she had, as her bare feet thudded on the floor back to the sofa.

Sitting back down, she took her SLR camera and focused the telephoto lens on her toes. She snapped off several pictures, then zoomed with the camera's controls. She dropped the camera to the floor and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. The shock of seeing her miniscule husband stuck to her toenail made her feint. For Wiley, it was his salvation, but now, how on earth was she going to remove him without killing him?

He would have to wait for the agonizingly long minutes before Jennifer came to before he find out if she actually believed it was him, of just her mind playing tricks on her.

A short distance away on the Upper East Side, the lights went on in a condo on the 32nd floor of a building on 74th and 2nd. After a long day, Paige locked the door and headed to the living room. She took of her shoes and tossed them on the floor, then took the container containing Davidson from her shirt waistband. She opened it and dumped him out onto the coffee table. Looking down at him, she said coldly “You shouldn't have betrayed me Ed.”
“I didn't!” he screamed. “I was just protecting myself!”

Walking off, Paige headed to the kitchen and got a bottle of water out of the fridge. She returned to the living room and sat down on the sofa. Sipping her water, she stared down at him, not saying anything. After what seemed to be an eternity, he said “Listen.” She cut him off and said “No Ed. I think you need to listen. You're going to tell me what you were doing with my files and your going to tell me what you told Wiley.”
“You're just going to kill me anyway, so why should I?” he defiantly shouted.
Plopping her right foot up on the table and landing it with thud beside him, she let him get a good look at it's size before saying “I can crush you bit by bit, if that's the way you want to play it.”
“When they find Wiley.” he said. “They're going to be on to you.”
“Where you listening in the garage earlier?” she said, sliding her foot closer to him. “I glued him to his wife's toenail. I'll bet she's already squished him. He was only a few millimetres tall, so I don't think we'll be hearing from Wiley any time soon.”
“I know a lot more that you think I do.” he said, taking a step back. “I know things that can help you.”

She tilted her head as she slid her foot closer again. “Why should I believe you?” she asked. “You could know absolutely nothing and if I step on you right now, it wouldn't change a thing.”
“Can you afford to take that chance?” he told her, backing away from her towering bare foot.
Paige thought about what he said and a moment, then said “Alright. I'll bite, but it's going to have to wait until tomorrow. She removed her foot and reached down, pinching he head between her thumb and  index finger. She stood up, held him up to her face and said “I need some sleep, so tomorrow, you are going to tell me what you know.” She lowered him to the center of her dinner and released his head. He tumbled onto he surface and scrambled to his feet only to see a huge glass coming toward him. With a loud bang, he was sealed in. “Until tomorrow then.” she said, then walked off toward her bedroom.
Davidson sat down, thinking about what he was going to tell her in the morning.

Chapter 18 - She has his Number by jailerman0
Author's Notes:

It's been a while, but heres the next chapter. Poor Carlos cannot resist Deborah.

Chapter 18 – She has his Number

Deborah reached down and slid her hand under Carlos and lifted him up. Laying in her palm, he stared up at her face as she carried him into the bathroom. She took a cloth and moistened it with warm water, then carefully wiped the gel and dirt from his eight inch long body. He just stared at her, not saying a word. He knew that he needed her, but just didn't know if he could trust her right now with all that had happened.
“So what happened at my place with Paige?” Deborah asked.
“You saw what she did.” he said. “Isn't it obvious?”
“Of course I saw what she did, but you didn't think of hiding?” she continued.
“I did hide!” he yelled.
Cleaning off his right leg, she looked at him and asked “Where did you hide?”
Carlos was starting to feel a little embarrassed and didn't want to tell her, but he finally said “I hid in one of your shoes.”
“One of my shoes?” Deborah asked, a big grin on her face. “Why am I not surprised?”
“Stop rubbing it in alright.” he said. “I feel bad enough as it is.”
“You feel bad?” she asked. “Did something go on with you two that you're not telling me?”
“What?” he yelled, lifting himself up in her hand. “What do you mean by that?!!”
“It's just a question Carlos.” she replied calmly. “I just wanted to know if she did anything with you that I should be concerned about.”
“You're jealous!” he shouted. “I don't believe it! You're jealous!”

Deborah put her index finger on his chest and pushed him back down so he was once again, lying on her fingers. “Of course I'm jealous.” she said.
“What did you think?” he shouted. “That I.....that we......What do you want from me? I'm the victim here!”
Deborah shook her head and said “You know Carlos, for a detective, you really are dumb.”
“Fuck you.” he said. “You got me into all this shit, and now your accusing me of....this isn't right.”
Raising him up to her face, she looked into his watery eyes and said “I want you to listen to me very carefully.”
Carlos looked away, realizing her just told a giant woman to fuck off. He heard her say “look at me”, but he didn't look up.
“Carlos.” Deborah said. “I asked you to look at me.”
Finally, he turned his head and looked up into her hazel eyes. “I'm only going to say this once.” she said.
“I'm sorry I told you to fuck off!” he yelped, expecting the worst.
“Shhhhh....” she said as she put her fingertip over his little mouth. “What I was going to say, it that your mine. I don't want you touching anyone else.”
“Uhhhhh.....okay...I guess....” he said.
“You guess?” she said, stroking him with the tip of her left index finger. “Carlos, I know you don't read between the lines that well, and maybe I'm being a little coy, so let me make it crystal clear what I want from you.”
“Okay.” he replied sheepishly.
“What I meant by you being mine, is I don't want you being with any other women. I love that little body of yours, but I'm looking forward to having you at your normal size too. I told you I would get you out of this mess, and I will. Once that's done, I am getting out of this life. We are going to start our life together.”

Carlos didn't say a word. He was quite taken aback a what she said, and although he loved her, the entire series of events still had him questioning whether this was just another elaborate rouse or she was really being genuinely truthful. In any case, her size advantage was making him feel very vulnerable and, for the first time, quite uncomfortable. Deborah sensed something was wrong and asked “Carlos, talk to me. What's on your mind?”
“I just want to know why” he said.
“Why I feel the way I do about you?” she asked.
“For CIA, you're pretty dumb.” he shot back.
Nodding her head, she said “I guess I deserved that, didn't I?”

Shaking his head, he asked her “Why did you do this to me? You new all along and acted like it was surprise.”
“I couldn't tell you I was CIA, Carlos.” she told him. “I was undercover.”
“For five years?” he asked.
“They don't tell you how long it will last.” she said. “Could have been six weeks for all I knew.”
“This is like I'm watching True Lies or something.” he said.
She tapped his chest with her finger and said “That was a movie.”

He was getting quite frustrated with her beating around the bush and shouted “If you want me to trust you again, level with me!”
“You're right.” she said. “I owe you an explanation.”
“It's about time.” he shot back.
“Let's get a little more comfortable.” she said as she took a dry cloth from the stack on the counter and carried him back into the bedroom, placing him gently in the middle of a soft pillow on the bed and covering him with the cloth. She lay down and rested her head on her right hand beside him. He gazed into her hazel eyes as she started to explain.

“I didn't know this was going to happen.” she said. “All I was told was that a compound had been developed that would cause a change to person's immune system, if that person was given the right stimulation. The didn't tell me the person would shrink, which is why I was surprised when it happened. You weren't a target as far as I knew, so I thought you it was some strange phenomenon at play. It was only after they stopped me in the park, that I realized it was Paige that slipped the antibody into your tea at that meeting.”
“You knew her?” he said. “Even when Morris gave you the paper, you just acted like everything was normal.”
“I knew there was a Paige Mitchell in the CIA.” she replied. “I didn't know it was the same person. It's not like its an uncommon sounding name. I had no idea that was her cover, why would I. When I saw her, I didn't want to blow my cover, so that's why I just acted normal.”

“I don't know.” he said, shaking his head. “This all sounds so far fetched. You just kept shrinking me.”
“Listen Carlos, you're right I may have spurred you on a little.” she replied.
“Spurred me on a little!” he shouted, throwing off the cloth. “Are you nuts? You know what kind of power you have over me! You used me, and you acted as if you were innocent in all this.”

Deborah could plainly see she was getting aggravated. She placed her hand on top of him and covered his torso with her palm. He grabbed her fingers and pushed, thinking she about to do something to him. “Just relax, Carlos.” she said calmly. “I just don't want you to get cold. I'm not trying to do anything to you.”
Her large hazel eyes gazed down at him as he lay still under her hand, feeling more vulnerable than ever.
“You're right, I used you.” she said. “You liked the control and domination, but I'll be honest, so did I.”
He just stared up as she continued. “Just knowing that I have that effect on you, that I can make you so excited that you shrink is the most incredible feeling. Did I like having the power to make you smaller? Absolutely. I won't deny it, but something else happened.”
“What else happened.” he blurted out.
Leaning her face down lose to him, she whispered “I fell in love with you.”

Carlos looked away, seeming to not believe her, but looked back a few moments later with watery eyes. “You know I love you Deborah, but I'm so confused.” he blubbered.
“Carlos, listen to me.” she said. “I hated your guts for a long time. I thought you were such an ass hole, but since this all happened, I saw the real you and that's what has made me want you.”

“It's all for nothing if we can't get an antidote?” he yelled. “Do you expect me to spend my life like this?”
“I'll get the antidote Carlos. I promised you I would and it's going to happen.” she told him.
“You sound so sure, but I don't know. What if I get smaller?” he asked her.
Her eyebrows lifted and she asked “You want to get smaller?”
“No, but what if something happens and I shrink again?” he asked. “What will I do then?”
“I don't know sweetie.” she replied. “What does it matter?”
“What do you mean what does it matter?” he shouted.
“What does it matter if your eight inches tall, or four, or even two?” She asked. “I'm not saying it's going to happen, but hypothetically, if we can't get an antidote, give me one good reason why you wouldn't want to be smaller?”

Carlos thought about it for a second, looked at her, but didn't say anything. He tried to come up with a reason, but for life if him, he couldn't. He hated how she always new what to say, but at the same time, that's probably what he loved about her the most.
“See.” she said. “You can't give one reason why you wouldn't be smaller.”
“What are you doing?” he yelped. “You're trying to shrink me again!”
“You have it all wrong sweetie.” she said, rubbing the side of his head with the tip of her index finger. He was struggling to push her hand off, but it was almost laughable that he would be able to move it. “You tell me what you want and I'll do it. I'm not going to force you to to anything you don't want to do. All I'm saying is you're already shrunk, so whether you're smaller than you are now doesn't really matter at this point, so you might as well make the most of the situation and fulfil your fantasies.”

Her hand lifted and he lay there, rock hard, with his mouth open. She touched his tiny manhood with the tip of her finger and said “I'm going to take a bath. You think about it and let me know if there is anything you want me to do.”
She got up off the bed and stood up to her full height. She looked down at him for a few seconds with a bit of a smile, then turned and walked off to the bathroom. Carlos felt like he was going to melt away into the pillow. She had his number, and he new it. He grabbed his head in his hands, grumbling “What do I do?!! I can't believe I'm even thinking about it! Fuck!”

After ten minutes of struggling with his inner demons, he got up off the pillow and made his way to the edge of the bed. It took him a bit of time to find and way down, but eventually, he made it to the floor. He walked toward the bathroom, his mind made up, but kept stopping, wondering if he should reconsider. Finally, standing at the door, he shook his head and mumbled to himself “This is crazy. I must be crazy.”

“Carlos it's okay, you can come in.” Deborah said from the other side of the door.
The door opened slightly and he walked in. He stood there, looking down at the floor for a while before looking up to see Deborah in the bathtub, her hair was wet and she had her left arm draped over the side. “Come here.” she said, motioning to him with her index finger. Slumping his shoulders, he slowly walked up to the side of the bathtub. He looked up with watery eyes and said “I'm not a man any more. I'm just your toy.”
Lowering her hand down, she wrapped her long fingers around his midsection and lifted him into the tub with her. She bent her knees and set him down against her legs, nestling him in between them, just below her knees. Holding him in place with her left thumb, he stroked his hair with her right fingertip. “I like the feeling of knowing I can do whatever I want with you Carlos. I'm not going to deny that.” she said. “But you're not my toy. I don't want you to feel like you have no choice or input.”
“That's not the point, I feel so helpless.” he replied. “You know I can't resist you. You're using that against me.”
“Have I ever done anything that you didn't want me to?” she asked.
Shaking his little head, he replied “No.”

Deborah reached for a small bottle of bath gel and squeezed a little on to his chest, then gently lathered his chest, shoulders and arms, continuing down to his legs. She gently squeezed his leg muscles between her finger tips, ending with gently stroking his penis. Looking him right in the eye, she said “You are helpless Carlos, let's face it. You know I've got your number.” Continuing to lather him with soap, she tilted her head and said “Having said that, I want you to bring me into your world and take me where you want to.”
He just stared at her, not really knowing what to say. “I'm not sssss...ure what you mean.” he replied.
Caressing and lathering him some more, she spoke softly. “You have a fetish for my feet. Take advantage of that.” she said. “You think I have nice hands. Take advantage of that too. My body is yours to explore and experience however you want. Use your imagination. If you get smaller, so be it. I'll take care of you and protect you no matter what.”

Carlos slumped down. He felt like he was going to melt in her hands. “Deborah, I don't deserve you. Even after everything that has happened. I don't deserve you.”
“You not only deserve me sweetheart, you have me.” she said. “You are in a unique position. You are with someone that has the power to make all your fantasies come true. I will do whatever you want me to.”
“I don't know how I can show you how much I love you more than I already have?” he said.
Releasing her thumb, she let him slide down her legs. “I'm sure you can think of something.” she said. “I've taken advantage of you long enough, don't you think? Take advantage of me sweetie. Use me.”

Carlos started to fidget with his hands as water drizzled down his body from her hand as she took handful after handful of bath water and rinsed him off. “I feel faint.” he said, falling down against her crotch. She carefully lifted him and sat him on the edge of the tub, giving him a chance to regain his composure. Carlos fell over on his side and lay in the surface of the bath tub, holding his stomach.

After a minute of two, he got to his knees, still feeling a little faint. He looked up at her face. She was so beautiful. He was torn. He wanted to be smaller, but just didn't know if it was a good idea.
“Any ideas yet?” she asked him.
“I'm....I'm.....so scared.” he blubbered.
“Why are you scared?” she asked. “You know that I won't let anything happen to you, don't you?”
“I don't know.....I guess.....I just.....” he stuttered.
Deborah leaned her face closer to him and spoke very softly. “The first thing you need to do is get over your fear.” she told him. “I will protect you sweetie, and you know that I can.”
After a few seconds of him not answering, she continued. “The question you have to ask yourself is if you want to be smaller. Once you decide that, the rest is easy.”
“I don't know!” he shouted. “You're trying to get me to say yes!”
Deborah exhaled softly and said “Carlos, of course I want to you to say yes. I want you to be smaller. I want to get you down to two inches tall, but I'm not going to force you to do it.”
“Two inches?” he blubbered. “Are you crazy!”
“Sweetie, imagine what I will look like when you're only two inches tall?” she said. Holding her finger apart about the same amount, she leaned her head a little closer and said “That's only this big.”
“Deborah.” he continued to blubber. “That's really small.”
“Sure it is, but just imagine yourself walking up my legs and over my butt at that size.” she said. “Doesn’t that sound amazing?”
Carlos was quite aroused at that point. He tried hiding it, but it was no use. He knew full well that she was manipulating him, but he couldn't counter her at all - he wanted to shrink. Deborah wanted to get him off the fence, so she told him “You won't even be able to reach my ankle at that size sweetie. Think about how small you're going to feel when even my ankle will be out of your reach. Don't fight it. You want to be really small and really helpless, and you know it.”
Carlos held his face in his hands. She was doing it to him again. “I hate this!” he screamed. “You can't keep doing this to me!”
“Oh Carlos.” she said. “You don't hate it. Just imagine my size ten foot when you're two inches tall.”
“Enough!!” he screamed. “I want to be smaller! Is that what you want me to say?!! Fine!!! You're right, I want to be smaller. There!! I said it!”

“Okay then.” she said. “Now that you have made the all important decision, now you have to think of how you want me to bring you there.”
“I don't know.” he said. “I have butterflies just thinking about it.”
“Don't be scared sweetie.” she comforted him. “Your in good hands.”
“I can't even think right now.” he replied.
“I have an idea of where we can start.” she said, lifting her right leg out of the water and placing her foot on the edge of the tub. “Look at the chip on my toenail.”
Carlos looked over at her foot, resting on it's heel and saw the chipped nail polish that he had worked on so diligently only a day ago.
“So, how about you repaint my toe nails like you promised and we see where that takes us?” she suggested.
“I promised?” he asked.
“At my place. Before I went for a run.” she said. “Remember?”
“Oh. Yeah. I forgot about that.” he replied, looking off into space.

“Let's get dried off.” she said, getting up and stepping out of the tub. Carlos gazed up at her glistening body. She was just stunning to him. There were no words to describe the ache in his heart every time he looked at her. She took a towel from the rack and put it around her naked torso, then grabbed another towel and wrapped her hair. Taking a cloth from the rack, she lowered it to him and said “Get dried off sweetie. I need to go down to the lobby and see if I can find some nail polish. I don't have any here.”

Taking the cloth, he watched her as she turned and walked to the sink. She had her back to him, but her shape was unmistakably incredible. Her long legs were smooth and perfectly shaped. Her perfect figure was very evident, even if covered by a towel. Carlos was totally in love with her and knew he had made the right choice to get smaller. He looked down at her bare feet on the tile and pictured himself standing beside her foot. He became quite arouse just thinking about it.

Deborah dried her hair and put on her clothes, then turned and walked to the tub, She reached down and took Carlos in her hand and lifted him to her face. “I'll be back in a flash sweetie. Why don't you hang out on the bed until I get back?” she said.
“Okay.” he replied.

She carried him into the bedroom and placed him in the pillow. “Don't get into any trouble while I'm gone.” she said, putting her hair into a ponytail.
“Just go.” he said sarcastically.
With a wink, she turned and headed for the door. Carlos lay still, hearing the door close. He took a deep breath, thinking about everything that had happened to him.

Down in the hotel lobby, Deborah looked around and saw there was a convenience store, but it was closed. Looking at her phone, she saw it was already after eleven. Heading for the entrance, she walked outside and asked the doorman if there was a convenience store nearby. “Sure.” he told her. “About two blocks down, but you shouldn't be walking out alone though.”
“That's alright, I can take care of myself.” she replied as she walked off in the direction of the store.

She walked briskly for 8th until she saw the store with an open sign lit up. She pushed the door open and walked in, hearing an old-school bell on the door jingle. It was a small store that was jammed packed with shelves and had a row of refrigerators at the back. Deborah surveyed the store, noticing a back exit. Her training had made scoping out every place she entered second nature.

“Do you have any nail polish?” she asked the Asian man behind the counter.
“Down on bottom of second shelf in first row.” he replied, with a thick accent.
“Thanks.” she replied as she headed for the place he said. She couched down to see a small selection of bottles. Checking though them, she said to herself  “I'll bet he'll like these.”
She heard the bell jingle just as she picked up a bottle of clear coat. “Perfect.” she said as she stood up. A pair of young men had entered the store and were looking at her. She walked to the cash and put the five bottles on the counter. “You want all these?” the cashier asked.
“Yeah.” she said, looking back at the two men behind her that were checking her out.

“Hey baby.” on of the men said. “Chu need some help with that?”
Looking over her shoulder, she eyed him for a few seconds, then said “I've already got someone to help me.”
The second man took a step closer and said “Shit baby, chu need a real man.”
Turning around, she looked down at them slightly from her five ten height. They were both latin and one looked about five seven or eight and the other was a bit shorter, maybe five five. She chuckled a bit and asked “Do you boys need something?”
“I call 911.” the cashier said loudly. Deborah raised her hand and said “That won't be necessary.”
“Hey man.” the shorter of the two said. “This bitch is laughing at us.”

He pulled out a blade and snapped it open. “You think I'm funny man?” he said, waving the knife in her face. The second man saw Deborah's expression change and he said “Put the blade down man.” he told his friend. “I would listen to your friend.” she told the knife wielding man. “Fuck that.” he said. “Nobody's going to laugh at me.”

It only took a second of two for Deborah to grab his hand and twist his arm around his back. She put her arm around his neck and twisted his wrist until he dropped the knife. His friend gasped at the speed she moved. She applied pressure to his neck, making him realize quickly that she could easily snap it like a twig. She released him and pushed him towards his buddy, then reached down and picked up the knife. Closing the blade, she handed it back to him and said “I think you boys need to head home.”

“C'mon man.” the taller one said, pulling his friend's arm. “Forget it. Let's get out of here.”
Deborah handed the cashier a twenty and waited for change. The shorter guy was steamed and looked like he wanted to make a move. “I think you need to listen to your friend.” she said, still looking at the cashier. He put the bottles into a bag and handed it and the change to Deborah. “Just go.” he shouted to the pair at the door. “I already call 911. Police be here soon.”

Turning to the door, Deborah looked at them and said “Okay, that's enough. Outside, both of you.” She stepped toward them and they scrambled out the door to the sidewalk. She looked at them and said “You don't want any part of me. I guarantee you that.”
“It's okay man.” the taller one said. “Just go man.”
Deborah looked at the one that had the knife, put the bag in her jacket pocket, zipped it up and said “You're friend here looks like he want to play mister tough guy.”
He was staring to get a little frightened and said “No man. It's cool.”
“No it's not cool” she told him in a sharp tone. “You can't just go around treating people like this. Do you know how easily I could have broke your fucking neck?”
He looked down and said “Sorry man. Just forget it.”
“How old are you?” she asked him.
“Nineteen.” he replied sheepishly.
Shaking her head, she repeated “Nineteen.”
“Just forget it.” the other one said.

Pointing at both of them, she said “The both of you listen to me. You have your whole lives ahead of you. Straighten up. Treat people with respect. You never know who you are dealing with.”
“Okay.” the both replied, almost in unison.
“I'm Deborah.” she said. “What are your names?”
“I'm Gabriel.” the taller guy said, extending his hand. “He's Pablo.”
She shook his hand then asked Pablo, “Did I hurt your arm?”
Shaking his head, he looked at her face for a second then looked down again. He was obviously intimated by her.
“He's okay.” Gabriel told her. “You moved so fast man. What are you like some kind of CIA agent of something?”
Smiling back at him, she raised her eyebrows and said “You never know.”

Turning and walking away with a grin, she left both of them standing there, wondering what just happened. “I should have cut that bitch.” Pablo said.
“Shut up man.” Gabriel told him. “She might hear you.”
They both watched as she crossed the street, her long ponytail swing across her back as she strode.

Arriving back at the hotel room a short while later, she put her card in the lock and opened the door. She took off her jacket, and walked in to the bedroom, quite anxious to show Carlos the selection of colors she found. He was still on the pillow, but was fast asleep. “Awww...too bad.” she whispered, looking down at his eight inch long body. “I was looking forward to making you shrink.”

Just then, his eyes opened and he said “What?”
“You're awake.” she said.
“What time is it?” he asked.
“Almost midnight.” she replied, stroking him with her finger. 
“Did you find some nail polish?” he asked.
“Sure did.” she said. “I have a few colors that you can choose from.”
“That's nice.” he said, dozing off again.
Deborah smirked a little and whispered “Tomorrow you'll get smaller sweetie. Sleep well.”

Chapter 19 - A Very Delicate Process by jailerman0
Author's Notes:

I am really having alot of fun with this story and appreciate the feedback.

We are going to get some big action in the next few chapters. We will see that Deborah is highly trained and finally meet the mystery woman in the SUV. Davisdon will find out that he should have not lied to Paige.

Chapter 19 – A Very Delicate Process

It was twelve forty five in the morning when Wiley felt his world shift. Jennifer had been out for quite a while and was waking up. “Oh my God.” she said, holding her head. “I must be going crazy! That has to be the strangest dream I've ever had.”
She looked at her foot, then down at the camera on the floor, which gave her butterflies in her stomach, realizing that it probably wasn't a dream. Grabbing the camera, she said to herself, “this can't be happening.”
Turning the camera on, she exhaled a few times before she had enough courage to press the button beside the screen and look at the pictures. Her left hand raised to her mouth with a gasp at seeing the picture, still zoomed on on her toenail. There was her miniscule husband, helplessly glued to her toenail. “Oh my God!” she blurted out. “How on earth could this have happened?!! I could have squashed you and not even have known it!”

“Can you hear me Everett?” she said, rolling her eyes at herself right after saying it. “Of course you can hear me.”
“Let me think.” she said to herself, biting her fingernail.
After a few minutes, she looked up and said “Of course!” then stood up and carefully walked to the table and got her phone. She returned to the sofa, sat back down and lifted her foot on to her knee. She pressed the sound recorder, then record and placed the small hole with the microphone down near her toe. “Try and yell into the microphone. Maybe it will pick you up?”

She waited for a minute, then said “Let me try it Everett.”
Pressing play, she put the phone's speakers right to her hear and listened closely. It was barely audible, but she could hear him.
“That crazy nut Mitchell did this! She's developed an injection that does this! We have to stop her!”
There was a short pause, then she heard “Jenn! I love you. I love you so much. I heard a lot of what you said at the dinner. You're right! I let the Agency become more important than you.”

Tears streamed from her eyes at hearing his voice. “Everett. Oh Everett. I can't imagine how all this feels for you.”
Flexing her toe back and forth, she continued “How am I ever going be able to get you unstuck from my toenail? I can't believe she did this. She's a monster!”

Looking back at the picture on the camera, she zoomed in tight on him and could clearly see that he had been completely encased in the clear polish and was firmly affixed to her nail. It seemed quite hopeless. If she tried to scrape the polish, she would crush him. The only option she could think of was to use dabs of nail polish remover and try to dissolve it enough to get him unstuck, but that was very risky. She could easily squash him, or the fumes of the remover could kill him. Feeling quite helpless, she lowered the phone microphone to her foot and said “Everett, I feel so damn helpless. The only thing I can think of is to use nail polish remover, but I'm scared that will harm you. Speak into the microphone sweetie. I'll record for a little while.”

After about thirty seconds, she lifted the phone and pressed stop. She put the speakers to her ear and pressed play. Her tiny husband's voice was barely audible as she listened.
“Jenn, nobody feels more helpless than me. I'm glued to your toenail. I'm an insect!”
There was a short pause, then he continued, “It's my only chance Jenn. You have to try with the remover. I'll hold my breath and shut my eyes as tight as I can. Put a drop at a time. I'll try to break free. Don't try to pull me off, you'll crush me. If I can get free, I'll try to make it to the center of your toenail.”

Jennifer wiped her eyes as the recording ended. “I have to get up and go the bathroom sweetheart. I'll step lightly.” she said as she stood up. It was the most agonizing feeling she had ever had, feeling so totally helpless. She could only imagine what each step she took felt like to her miniscule husband. She opened the cupboard in her bathroom and reached for the bottle of nail polish remover, then took and eye dropper from a bottle of eye drops. Looking around the counter for something to put him in if he was able to get free, she decided on a top from a jar of bath salts. She filled a small cup with water and picked up the other things, ready to try and free her husband from her toenail.

Looking down at her foot, she shook her head, realizing that this could easily kill him. Walking carefully back to the sofa, she thought how humiliating this must feel for him being glued to her toenail, permanently affixed like he was nothing more than a tiny little bug. Sitting down on the sofa, she took the cap off the remover and poured a bit into it and placed it on the table beside the cup of water. Pulling the reading lamp beside the sofa closer, she aimed the light on the edge of the table. Taking a deep breath, she placed her foot on the table and pushed the lamp close she she could see better.

After dipping the eyedropper in the remover, she lowered the tip to her big toe. “Okay Everett. I'm going to put a drop on you. Try to get free. I love you sweetheart.”
Pressing the rubber tip of the dropper, she felt butterflies as the first drop landed on her nail. Wiley heard the drop hit her nail and instantly, could smell the tell tale fumes. He shut his eyes tight and tried to push against the lacquer walls that encased him. The remover had not penetrated around his head, so incredibly, he was still able to breathe. He felt the next drop hit as his immense wife tried to free him. Slowly but surely, with each drop, the hardened polish was starting to loosen. Four drops in, he had to hold his breath as the toxic fluid surrounded his tiny head. Pushing against the now, sticky lacquer, he felt it give way. Struggling to free himself for all he was worth, he gagged, not being able to hold his breath any longer. Suddenly, he broke free and rolled onto the teal surface of his wife's massive toenail.

Jennifer's eyes widened and she gasped as she saw his incredibly tiny form rolling on her nail. Taking a drop of water with the tip of her finger, she let it fall onto him. Wiley coughed and gagged, spewing out a combination of water and the remover. More water fell as she took a few more drops and let them fall to her toe. Laying on her nail, totally exhausted and reeling from the effects of the remover in his lungs, Wiley lay still, still spitting out water and remover . He was not in great shape, but he was still alive, and other than inhaling the nail polish remover, was unhurt.

“Oh my god!” she exclaimed. “I can't believe you did it!” 
Her exuberance was short lived however. She quick realized that even though he was freed from the polish, he was still only millimetres high. “How am I going to get him into the top of the jar without killing him?” she thought.
“Everett, if you can hear me, I need to you get to the tip of my nail, so I can get you transferred to a cap I have here.”

She watched closely as the spec that was her husband started to move slowly across the teal surface of her toenail toward the tip. After a few minutes, he reached the tip and collapsed from sheer exhaustion. Jennifer took the jar top, tilted her toe down to it's surface, then took a drop of water and let it fall on him. Wiley was washed off her nail and tumbled down to the jar cover, landing quite hard inside it. He lay still, looking around to see thirty foot walls that surrounded him off in the distance. Jennifer's booming voice rang out from far above. “Everett? Are you okay sweetheart?”
Even if he could answer, she would never hear him at his size. Before long, a massive black object lowered into his new prison. He looked up and saw it was her phone. “I'm....I'm.....o....o...okay Jenn.” he spoke. “I need to sleep.”

His eyes closed as he drifted off, totally spent from the whole ordeal. Jennifer lifted the phone to he ear and heard his faint raspy voice. She wiped the tears from her eyes, not knowing if we would make it. It seemed so impossible that he even survived this far. Leaning down to the table, she peered into the cap as close as she could. He was so incredibly tiny, she couldn't believe that it was even possible that a full-sized human being could be reduced to such a small size and still remain alive. Standing back up, she turned and went into his office, looking for a magnifying glass. Wiley was an avid stamp and coin collector. In his desk, she found a magnifier that he used for his stamps. She returned to the living room and placed the magnifying glass down over where he was laying. She got on her knees and lowered her eye to the glass. “Oh my God!” she whispered at the sight of her miniscule husband, asleep in the lid of the jar. His skin was a little red, probably from the exposure to the nail polish remover, but aside from that, he looked pretty normal. He was just the size of a bug. “How on earth am I going to get you back to your normal size.”

She got up and sat on the sofa and just stared at the lid. All sorts of thoughts of who she could call raced through her head, but nobody would believe this she thought to herself. She felt so alone right at that moment. “What am I going to do with him if he can't be restored?” she said to herself.
Holding her face in her hands, she held back the tears, thinking about how life would be with her husband being the size of a bug. Jennifer started to question her own sanity when the thought of stepping on him popped into her head. “I wouldn't even feel him squish.” she whispered to herself. “He would be just a tiny little stain on the bottom of my foot.”

Standing up, she looked down at the table, then back up and shook her head. “I have to stop thinking like this and focus. There has to be someone that can help me.” she said out loud. Thinking for a minute, her mouth dropped and she said “Donna! Of course.”
The entire conversation they had at the fund raiser about foot fetishes and giant women replayed in her head. She looked down at the table and said “God! Look at me now. I'm the giant woman.”

She leaned down to see if he was still asleep, then headed for the office. She sat in his chair and flipped open his address book. Flipping though the pages, she found Donna's number. “What am I going to tell her?” she said to herself, with her hand nervously on the phone. Picking up the receiver, she hesitated and then said “What am I doing, it's almost two in the morning.”


“I have to speak to her!” she said, then dialled her number and listened. After two rings, she heard Donna's sleepy voice. “Hello?”
“Donna?” she said. “It's Jennifer Wiley.”
“Oh hi, Jennifer.” Donna replied. “What time is it?”
“I'm sorry for calling so late, but I didn't know who else to call.”
“Oh, okay..” she replied. “Is everything okay?”
“I don't even know how to tell you, so it won't sound incredibly ridiculous and far fetched.” she said.
“Your starting to worry be Jennifer. Tell me what going on.” Donna said, sounding very concerned as she sat up in her bed.
“I guess I should just come right out and say it.”  After a short pause, with butterflies in her stomach, she said “Everett has been shrunk.”

There was silence on the phone. Donna frowned and her eyes shifted left and right. “Come again.” she said.
“I said Everett's been shrunk.” Jennifer repeated.
“Uhhhh.....I thought that's what you said.” Donna replied. “Are you feeling okay? Do you need me to call someone for you?”
“Donna, listen. This is no joke. There's something quite sinister going on at the agency. There's an agent, I think her name is Mitchell, she injected something into my husband, and now he's.....he's, Oh for God's sake. He's the size of a bug!”
Donna wasn't quite sure to make of what she was hearing. She looked over to Pete, who was still fast asleep. She got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. “Jennifer, I think you need to calm down.”
“I'm not having a breakdown, if that's what you're thinking.” she replied. “Can you come over, and see for yourself? I'm in big trouble.”
“Uhhh...I guess I could.” Donna replied. “I'll get dressed and come over. Give me twenty minutes. Is that okay?”
“Yes, that's fine. I didn't know who to turn to Donna. I'm really scared.” she said, her voice fluttering.
“It's okay. Just stay calm. I'll be there as soon as I can.” she told her, then hung up.

Jennifer got up from the chair and paced back and forth. She couldn't believe that someone could be so incredibly mean and unfeeling and do something like this. She looked down at her foot and saw the faded spot in her big toenail where he had been affixed. “I could have crushed him and never even known it.”

After spending an agonizing twenty minutes sitting on the sofa waiting for Donna, she heard the buzzer. Leaping to her feet, she rushed to the door and pressed the button. “It's Donna.” rang out from the speaker. She pressed the buzzer and cracked the door open. A few minutes later, Donna knocked and opened the door. She saw Jennifer standing bedside her sofa as she entered her condo. “Thanks for coming.” Jennifer said as she walked over and gave her a big hug.

“No problem sweetie.” Donna replied. “You sounded a little freaked out on the phone.”
“I know.” she replied, her voice fluttering. “I don't know what to do. This is so terrible.”
Donna took her arm and said “Listen Jennifer. I know you were expecting Everett for dinner and he didn't show up, but you have to stop this about him shrinking.”
Jennifer walked over to the coffee table in front of the sofa where Wiley was, still dead to the world in the jar top. She took the magnifying glass, held it up and said “See for yourself.”

Donna looked at her sideways, realizing that there could be some truth to her ranting. She put down her bag and walked to the sofa. She took the magnifying glass from her hand and stood there staring at her. “Look.” Jennifer said, pointing down at the jar top. “That spot in the middle of that jar top is my husband.”
Deborah's eyes shifted down at the table, then back at her. She frowned, then bent over the table to get a closer look, carefully placing the magnifying glass down over the spec in the center of the jar, she looked through the lens with her right eye. Jennifer heard a gasp, then Donna stood bolt upright. “How? I mean this is not possible. Holy shit!” she blurted out.

“It's not only possible, it's reality.” Jennifer told her. “My husband is the size of a bug.”
Donna put her hand over he mouth and sat down on the sofa and just stared at the jar top. After a few moments, she looked up at Jennifer and said “I don't understand. How did he get here? How did you even find him?”
Jennifer sat down on the sofa beside her and said “I can't believe it myself. This Mitchell girl, she was painting my toenails....”
“Wait. What?” Donna interrupted her. “Painting your toenails?”
“Let me start from the beginning.” she said. “Everett told me that she injected him and that's what made him shrink.”
“You got that from Everett.” she said, pointing at the jar. “How on earth could you have heard him?”
Picking up her phone from the side table, she loaded the recording, put the speakers beside Donna's ear and said “You have to really listen. It's very faint.” She pressed play and waited. Donna's eyes widened as she heard his voice in the speakers.

“Oh my God!” this is crazy. “But what does this have to do with painting your toes? I'm confused.”
“Let me start over.” she said. “I was supposed to meet him at his office and then we were going to go to the fund raiser together. When I got there, this Mitchell girl was in his office. She said she that he had gone to another floor for something and would be back any minute. It all makes sense now, but at the time, it sounded very innocent.”
“What sounded innocent?” Donn asked, sitting on the edge of the sofa.
“I had a pedicure done for the dinner, and I had chipped the polish off my big toe. She noticed it and offered to fix it. I told her it was okay and she didn't have to do that, but she insisted.” Jennifer continued. “I mean, she was very nice, so I had no reason so suspect anything. I'm guessing that she had already shrunk Everett at that point.”

Donna frowned and said “I still don't get the connection with the painting toenails.”
Jennifer exhaled and shook her head. “She painted my toes, then put on a clear coat on top of that.” Exhaling once more, she looked at Donna and said “She put Everett on my big toenail and put a drop of the clear coat on him. That bitch glued my husband to my toenail!”
Donna shook her head and said “I can't believe it. How did you even figure out he was there?”
“I was sitting here with my feet up on the sofa. I heard a faint squealing. I thought I was loosing my mind. I kept hearing it, and it seemed to be coming from my foot. I saw a darker spot on my toe. I couldn't see what is was clearly, so I got my camera and took a picture. When I zoomed in and saw him, encased in nail polish, I passed out.” she explained.

Donna shook her head, totally flabbergasted at what she was hearing. “That's just diabolical.” she said. “Obviously, there's something much bigger going on here than we know and she wanted to do away with Everett, but wow, gluing him to your toenail. It's just amazing that he made it this far.”
“I still don't believe it myself.” Jennifer said.
“I'm going to have to speak to Pete about this.” Donna said.
“No.” Jennifer said. “I don't want Everett becoming a spectacle. He's been through so much already.”
“So what do you want to do then?” she asked. “We need to do something. He can't stay the size of a bug.”
“I know, I know.” she said, sounding so dejected. “I just want to let him recover a bit from the ordeal before we get anybody else involved. Okay?”
“Okay sweetie.” Donna replied. “I'm still amazed that you were able to free him. That in itself is a miracle.”
Jennifer looked at her and said “I know. I used nail polish remover to loosen him. I was so scared that it would kill him.”

Donna smirked a bit and looked off in the distance. She turned to Jennifer and said “The whole time at the dinner. He was stuck to your toe the whole time. Do you mind if I have a look?”
Lifting her leg and placing her foot on Donna's lap, she said “Of course not. If you look at the base of my nail, just at the cuticle, he was glued with his back against it.”
Looking at her toenail, Donna said “My God, the whole time we were talking about fetishes, he was glued there, totally insignificant.”
Jennifer nodded, remembering the content of their conversation. “He heard us you know.”
“No.” Donna said, looking a little embarrassed.
Nodding again, she said “Maybe not all of it, but he mentioned it in another recording you didn't listen to. I would let you listen to it, but it's a little personal.”
“That's okay. I don't need to hear it.” Donna said, stroking Jennifer's bare sole with her fingers.
Jennifer looked at her hand as she caressed her foot, feeling a little uncomfortable. Suddenly, Donna's hand snaked around her ankle and up her calf. “Donna, what are you doing?” she asked.
Donna looked at her with her green eyes. It was totally clear from the look on her face what was going on. Jennifer removed her foot from her lap and stood up. “Please stop this.” she told her.

Donna stood up and looked into Jennifer's deep blue eyes. Without saying a word, she put her hand around the back of Jennifer's head, pulled her toward her and planted the most sensual kiss Jennifer had ever experienced. After their lips parted, Jennifer looked into her green eyes and asked “What are you doing? My husband is right there.”
“Yes, but he's a flea.” she replied, moving around behind Jennifer. She kissed the back of her neck as her hand snaked around her front, caressing her flat stomach. The other hand squeezed her butt. “If your husband was not the size of a bug, he could have joined us, but right now, I want to make love to you.”

Jennifer turned around and looked at her face. “I can't do this.” he said. “I know this whole, being giant fetish of yours is probably turning you on, but I'm not into this type of thing.
Donna's right hand stroked Jennifer's crotch, causing her to grab her wrist and hold it tightly. Donna waited for a second, then smiled as her grip released. The two women stood eye to eye for a few moments, before Jennifer put her hands around the back of Donna's head and kissed her passionately.
“I don't care about any fetish Jennifer.”  Donna whispered into her ear. “You're beautiful and I just want to make love to you. Is that so bad?”

Back on the table, Wiley was still lying still in the center of the jar's surface. His eyes were open and they moved to see the two immense women walk off towards the bedroom. The feeling of sheer helplessness and total insignificance was hitting him like a ton of bricks.

About two hours had passed. Jennifer was lying her he bed, staring at the ceiling. She looked over at Donna lying beside her, asleep, with her slightly freckled face framed by her long red hair. “What am I doing?” she whispered to herself. She loved her husband, but she had not been made love to like that in years. The stark realization that Wiley might be stuck at his current size permanently started to sink in. She shook her head trying not to think about it, but it was no use. How would she be able to take care of him like this? She knew it would take only her toe, or even her thumb to squash him. Her eyes closed and tears started to roll down the side of her cheek. If she had any hope of getting him back, she would have to get Pete involved. “This is going to get ugly.” she thought.

Back at the Agency, an analyst printed off the transcript of an intercepted phone call and a call to 911 and put it into an envelope. He sealed it, stamped it classified, recoded the time and wrote a few lines on the front.  He got up and walked over to the supervisor on duty and handed it to him. Looking at what was written, the supervisor took it an agent standing at the door and said “I need this delivered by hand right now.”
The agent looked at the envelope and said “Right away sir.”

Shortly after five am, a black SUV pulled up in front of a building on east 29th and stopped. The agent that had been given the task of delivering the envelope exited the vehicle and headed for the entrance. He flashed his badge at the doorman and waked through two sets of doors into the lobby, heading for the elevators. In the 22nd floor, the dark haired woman that had been following Deborah for the past few days heard the doorbell. She got out of bed, put on a robe, then reached down and pulled her gun out of the holster hanging on a chair. She walked quietly to the door, pumped a bullet into the gun's chamber and placed the barrel against the door. She peered through the peep hole and saw the agent standing there. He held up his ID so she could see it.

Opening the door, she was handed her the envelope. “Have a good day ma'am.” he said, then turned and walked away. Closing the door, she opened the envelope and took out the paper. Her eyes widened as she read that transcript. Picking up her phone from the table in the entrance, she pressed a number and waited. “Sir, we have a situation. We may have located Director Wiley.” she said.
“What is his location?” the man on the other end asked.
“It appears he is with his wife sir.” she replied.
Knowing that he would have not received a call at five am for nothing, he asked “And what is the situation?”
“Mitchell may be farther ahead that we thought sir.” she replied.
“Are you saying what I think you are saying?” he asked.
“I am.” she replied.
“What is the status of the other carriers?” he asked.
“There was a 911 call last night about a tall woman being assaulted by two men. I think it may be her. I will be following up on that this morning.” she said.
“Keep me informed.” he said. “We need both carriers more than ever.”
“I understand sir.” she replied. “I will be in contact with you later.”

After ending the call, she pressed another number and waited. “I need you out front in thirty minutes. Also, I need you to check all the hotels in a ten block radius for a Cindy Sherwin.”
“Right away.” the man on the other end said. “I will be out front in thirty.”
She ended the call and headed for the bathroom to get ready for what would be a very eventful day.

Chapter 20 - He just can't resist by jailerman0
Author's Notes:

Here is a bit more setup before we get into some action on the streets of New York.

Chapter 20 – He Just Can't Resist

It was about five thirty in the morning. Paige stood in front of the mirror in her bathroom looking at herself. “We're almost there.” she said. “Soon I'll be on a beach with twenty million in the bank.” After admiring herself for a few minutes, she walked out of the bathroom and headed into the kitchen, glancing down at the glass that was holding Davidson captive on the table as she walked by. A grin crossed her face, knowing that he was going to tell her everything, one way or another.

After a few minutes, she emerged from the kitchen and stood at the edge of the table, sipping a cup of  coffee. Davidson was awake and peered out the side of the glass up at her. He had fear in his eyes as her hand lowered and lifted the glass. Davidson took deep breaths, getting some fresh air into his lungs. He stood up and stared at her, speechless.
“So Ed.” she said. “You said know something that I need to know.”
“I....uhhh....I......” he stuttered.
Leaning over the table, she looked straight down at him with a piercing glare. “Were you lying to me?”
“No....I mean....uhhhh....I might have exaggerated a little.” he told her.
Shaking her head, she said “Exaggerated? So you expect me to believe anything you say now?”
“Wait!” he yelped. “Don't do anything crazy.”
Raising her torso back up, she glared down at him and asked “You told me you had information that would help me. So you made that up?”
Sipping her coffee, she waited for an answer, but Davidson didn't respond, he just looked up at her, not knowing what to say.
“So what do I do with you now?” she asked, staring down at him. “It seems that your usefulness has ended. Wouldn't you agree?”
Davidson knew that he was probably headed underneath her foot, just like she told him at the meeting with Wiley.

Taking another sip of coffee, her eyes widened as she watched him sprint for the edge of the table. She put her cup down and swopped her hand down to grab him, but Davidson was running as fast as his legs could carry him and her fingers just missed him. She chuckled at his sense of self preservation as he leaped off the opposite side of the table, plummeting what seem to be thirty feet to the floor. He landed on the edge of a throw rug, and incredibly, wasn't hurt, even though he landed hard. The carpet edge broke his fall enough to save him and he sprang to his feet. A loud thud sent a shiver down his spine, realizing that is was her bare foot landing the floor on the other side of the table. He saw the sofa a few hundred feet away at this scale and made a run for it. With his heart was pounding, he heard second thud, then a third as he ran for the safety of the sofa. A fourth, louder thud echoed behind him as her bare foot landed on the floor, now only a few feet behind him. He didn't want to look back, but couldn't help himself. He took a quick look to see the bottom of her right foot lowering down behind him. Paige was taking calculated steps as she watched his tiny frame running, all out towards the sofa. She had no intention of letting him make it, and wanted to time it perfectly so he would think he was going to make it, just before being crushed beneath her foot.

He heard the booming thud behind him from her footfall. He looked back again to see her giant toes, just  behind him. Still running, he glanced up again to see her bare legs, then her white robe and further up, he caught a last glimpse of her eyes as she watched him trying to escape. Paige bent her left knee and lifted her foot off the floor. Davidson had been running like mad and was out of breath. He screeched “No!” at seeing a shadow appear on the floor around him. Adrenaline kicked in and he sprinted, in last ditch effort to avoid being squashed. The shadow darkened as her foot came down toward him. It seemed hopeless as he looked up and saw the ball of her foot about to make contact. He dove just before her foot hit the floor, narrowly avoiding being crushed. He slid across the wood floor, coming to a stop just underneath the sofa. He turned over quickly and looked up to see he had made it.

“You lucky little prick!” she said down to him.
He sprang to his feet and ran, standing behind the leg of the sofa, keeping out of sight. Sucking in as much air as he could, he peered around the leg to see her bare feet on the floor, her right foot tapping slowly. “Alright Ed. You've bought yourself some time. I have to get going and I don't have time to chase you right now.”
She knew he was watching, so she tilted her foot up on the heel slightly so he could see the bottom of her foot. “I know you're watching Ed, so get a good look at where you're gong to end up when I get back later.”
He stared at her huge foot as it descended to the floor with a slapping thump. She stood still for a few seconds, then turned and walked off. He knew that unless he could find a way out of her condo, she would find him and step on him.

About fifteen minutes later, he heard her spike heels hitting the floor as she emerged from her bedroom. She walked over to the sofa and stood beside it. “When I get back, I'm going to find you Ed.” she said. He swallowed at seeing her foot tilt on the spike of her sling back pump, then lower back to the floor. She walked towards the door after a moment or two, then stood with her hand on the handle for a few seconds, before opening it and closing it behind her. Davidson leaned against the foot of the sofa and slid down to the floor. He put his hand on his forehead and shook his head. “What am I going to do?” he said to himself. “How did I get here? She going to fucking step on me!”
He lowered his head and blubbered in his hands as his fate started to sink in.

Back in the Hotel suite, Deborah was sitting on the bed with her back against the headboard, reading from a tablet with Carlos asleep pillow beside her. She got up to go the the bathroom and returned a few minutes later to see that he was gone from the surface of the pillow. Scanning with her eyes, she saw him standing at the edge of the bed, so she tookseveral slow steps, coming to a standing stop beside it. Carlos was staring at her legs, then his eyes followed up her giant body, finally craning his neck and locking eyes with her. She had her hands on her hips and said “You're finally awake.”
“Uhhh.....yeah” he answered. “I was just wondering where you were?”
“I had to go to the bathroom.” she said. “Did you sleep well?”
“Yeah.” he replied.

He looked over at the table beside the bed and noticed the bottles of nail polish sitting on the top. “I went through a lot of trouble to get those.” she said, seeing him look over at them.
“What do you mean? What happened?” he asked.
“It's not important sweetie.” she replied. “When I got back here last night, you were already passed out. You woke up for a few seconds, but fell asleep again.”
“I was really tired.” he said.
“I know sweetie. It's okay.” she said, lowering down to her knees so her face was opposite him. “You've been through a lot.”
Carlos was feeling a little bad that she had gone out just to get the nail polish and said “I can fix the polish now, if you want.”
“You don't have to do that.” she replied, shaking her head a little and batting her eyes at him.
The expected response took no time at all. “I want to.” he stated wit conviction.
“Are you sure?” she asked. “I don't want you to feel like you have to.”
“No. I want to.” he told her.
“Okay. As long as you're sure.” she said. “Don't be afraid. Tell me no sweetheart.”
“I'm not afraid of you Deborah!” he said loudly, trying to assert himself a little.
“That's not what I meant Carlos.” she said. “I meant that you don't have to paint my toes, but if you really want to, I'm fine with it.”
“Sorry.” he told her. “I'm just feeling a little....you know.”
“That's okay sweetie. I understand.” she replied, then she reached over to the table and took the bottles in her fingertips and deposited them on the bed in front of him.

Carlos looked at the bottles and then up at her face, saying “So what color?”
“I'll leave it up to you to choose a color.” she said.
In front of him were three colors – a medium purple, a deep red and dark blue – and one was clear. He shook his head and said “Clear coat too?”
“If you're going to do something, do it right I always say.” she replied, tapping his shoulder with the tip of her index finger.
He took the top of one of the bottles in his hands and said “How about purple?”
“Sure.” she replied. “Whatever you want sweetie.”
“So how do we do this then?” he asked.
“Well first, I need to remove the old polish for you. I don't want you breathing in fumes from the remover.”
“It's okay, I'll do it.” he said. “If it gets too bad, I'll let you do it.”
“Okay.” Deborah replied. “I guess the best place will be the sofa over there. Let me get a towel and the remover. The hotel has these great little pads for removing nail polish.”
She wrapped her fingers around his torso and lifted him up and lowered him down to the floor beside her knee. She stood up to her full height and looked down at him standing beside her left foot with his face staring straight up at her.
“I'll meet you over at the sofa.” she said, lifting her foot and moving it directly over him as she stepped towards the bathroom, making sure that he got a really good look at the sole of her foot. Carlos watched her walk off to the bathroom, her footsteps made dull thuds on the wood floor as she strode. Her five-foot-ten frame was quite a site from his diminished vantage point.

A few seconds later, he heard her ask “Are you coming?”
Still in a bit of a trance from her lifting her foot over his head, he looked over to his right to see her walk past the bed towards the sofa. He loved the sound her bare feet made on the floor as she walked, amplified at his eight inch stature. Shaking his head, he started walking over to her, turning the corner of the bed to see her sitting on the sofa. When he was about three of four feet away, Deborah stretched her long legs and crossed her feet at the ankles on the floor. Carlos stopped dead. Her left foot was crossed over the right, which raised the tips of her toes quite a bit above his height. He just stared at her large, bare soles, not moving at all. Flexing her long toes back and forth, snapping him out of his stare, she asked “Are you okay sweetie?”
“Uhhhh.....uhhhh....yeah.” he stuttered, trying to hide his excitement.
“Are you going to just stand there?” she asked.

Taking a few steps, he continued walking toward her, stopping a little less that a foot away from the sole of her right foot. He looked to his left at the towel on the floor, which had the nail polish bottles and the pads of remover, then up past her toes at her face and asked “Are you going to put your feet down?”
Looking down at him for a few seconds, she finally uncrossed her legs and placed her feet down flat on the towel.
“I know you did that on purpose Deborah.” he said up to her as he got on his knees in front of her left foot.
“Did what?” she asked.
He just shook his head and reached for the pad with the nail polish remover and started with her big toe.

Deborah sat back against the sofa and put her hands behind her head and watched him. Every so often, he would look away shielding himself from the fumes.
“Are the fumes bothering you sweetie?” she asked.
“It's okay.” he replied, looking up at her face.
She sighed gently, continuing to watch him remove the polish from her toes. Another few minutes passed before he was done with both her feet. Dropping the pad on the towel, he rubbed his hands, then got up and tried to unscrew the nail polish bottle. Deborah held back a chuckle, watching him try to open it, letting him try for a little while before asking if he needed help.
“You're just going to let me keep trying, aren't you?” he asked.
Shrugging her square shoulders, she said “I didn't think you needed help.”
Picking up the bottle with both hands, he got up, walked in between her feet, up to the front edge of the sofa and held the bottle up.

Bending over, she took the bottle in her fingers, loosened the brush, then lowered it back do to him. “Thanks” he said, then returned to the front of her left foot. He unscrewed the brush and lifted it with both hands from the bottle, dabbing it on the sides of the bottle so he had just the right amount of polish. He carefully brushed the purple nail polish onto her big toenail, and once he was done, stood up and looked at his work. “That looks amazing.” he said up to her. She flexed her toe to get a look and agreed, saying “Dark colors are my favorite sweetie, but I like it even more that you're down there brushing it on. It's very sexy.”
He shook his little head, got back on his knees and dipped the brush back in the bottle. Continued with her second and third toes, he dipped once more before finishing the first coat on her fourth and pinky.

“I'm really sorry about all this Carlos.” Deborah said as he moved onto her right foot. 
“All what?” he asked, not looking up.
“Everything.” she replied. “I should have never gotten you involved.”
“It's too late for that now.” he said, not looking up. “It is what it is.”
“I know sweetie, but I've taken advantage of you.” she said.
Looking up at her face, he replied “I know you did, but that's behind us now. You just need to promise me that you'll find a way to get that antidote. I don't think I could live like this, being at your feet the rest of my life.”
“I promise sweetie.” she told him. “I'll get you back to normal.”

Continuing to brush the nail polish on her toenails, there was an uneasy silence. Carlos had a feeling that she already had something planned. He was right. Deborah was highly trained, and didn't make mistakes. There was always an objective, and she would achieve it, no matter what. She sat still, watching him, not saying anything. After the polish had dried, he lifted up the bottle of clear coat and asked “Clear?”
“Of course.” she replied, lowering her hand down to loosen the brush for him.
He spent another fifteen minutes putting on two coats of clear, letting it dry to a stunning shine. “All done.” he said, looking up at her from his knees.
She had a surprised look on her face seeing her toes. “Wow.” she said. “They're perfect.”
Looking at her, he gazed at her beautiful eyes, her beautiful lips, her delicately chiseled features and said “You're perfect.”
Shaking her head, she said “Stop. You're going to make me blush.”
“I mean it Deborah.” he told her, getting to his feet. “Everything about you is perfect.”
“Okay sweetie.” she replied. “I get it.”

He felt her big toe slide between his legs and lift him up slightly. “Stop it!” he yelped, putting his hands on the top of her foot and lifting himself off. I'm trying to tell you how I feel and you're making fun of me!”
“I'm not making fun of you, but I am curious sweetie.” she said. “What is it about my feet that you like so much?”
“I don't know.” he said, shrugging her little shoulders. “Haven't we been though this already?”
“We've talked about it in bits and pieces.” she said. “I just want you to tell me how you feel.”
“That's what I was trying to do!” he said in a sarcastic tone. “How do you think I feel? I feel small!”
“I get that part Carlos.” she replied. “But I want you to tell me a little more so I can really understand.”
Turning the tables on her, he looked up at her face and said “How does it make you feel? You're always asking me. What about you?”

Deborah was a little surprised at his question, but she had no problem indulging him. “Well, let me see.” she said, looking off into the distance. “There's a feeling of power that comes naturally with you being eight inches tall.” she told him. “But your size is only part of it.”
“Okay.” he said, looking up at her.
“The part that makes me feel really powerful - is the fact that you have to rely on me for pretty well everything.” she told him. “The smaller you get, the more control I strip away from you.”
Her foot lifted slightly and she brushed his erection with the tips of her toes. “Easy sweetie.” she said down to him. “Unless you want to get smaller.”

He looked down at his rock hard erection, then back up at her. How she was able to articulate what she knew he was feeling was simply incredible. She was the most astonishingly perceptive woman he had ever met.
“So now you know how I feel sweetie.” she said. “What about you?”
“Deborah, I don't even know where to begin.” he told her.
“It is only my physical size that turns you on?” she asked.
“Well yeah.” he said. “But it's.....”
“It's what.” she prodded him.
He looked down at her glistening toenails that he had just painted, then back up at her face. “You make me.....” he started to say.
“Make you what sweetie?” she said.
“You make me feel safe.” he said.

Smiling slightly, she lifted her foot on it's heel and raised her toes to just below his chin. “I'm so happy to hear you say that sweetie. That's what I was going for.”
“Really?” he asked.
“Of course.” she replied, just touching his little face with her toes. “I have been waiting for you to accept that you are completely under my control.”
He felt his heart beating like mad. She was right - he was totally under her control. “I....I don't know how you do it.” he stuttered.
“It's easy sweetie.” she said. “Did you notice that I raised my foot slightly while we were talking?”
“Yes.” he replied, looking past the tips of her toes at her face.
“Well, it's subtle, but I made my foot the focal point in your field of vision. You had to look over my toes to see me, so just that made you feel smaller.” she said.
“I can't believe it.” he said. “You're right. I didn't notice that, but you're right. That did make me feel smaller!”
“Well it would be even more effective if you were on your knees.” she said.

Carlos didn't even know why, but he dropped to his knees, just like she expected him to and was now looking up at her toes. Sliding her heel closer to him, his head tilted back as the ball of her foot hovered directly over him. “Now how do you feel?” she asked. “Did you just go from feeling safe to feeling vulnerable?”
“Yyy......yes.” he replied.
Lowering her foot down so he had to crouch under it, she continued to demonstrate just how much she was in control. Her sole made contact with his small frame, forcing him to lie down. She gently covered him with her supple sole and pinned him under it for a second or two, then lifted it. Moving her foot and putting it down beside him, she waited until he looked up at her, then said “Now you went from vulnerable to knowing that you'll always be just a step away from being squashed.”

Carlos was trembling, not so much from her putting him underneath her foot, but more from him realizing that he belonged to her. Sliding himself over beside her arch, he put his arm on the top of her foot and kissed the side of her big toe. “Deborah, I'm yours.” he said, sitting up. “I'm completely yours.”
“I know sweetie.” she said, rubbing him with the side of her toe. “You've been mine for a while, you just needed to accept it.”
Still shaking a bit, he looked up helplessly at her face and asked “So what now?”
“Now we need to get the antidote so we can get you back to your normal size, but there's a catch.” she said.
“Catch? What c...c...catch?” he stammered.
“Remember when I told you I would keep you safe?” she asked.
He nodded, not saying anything.
“I have a place that I need to put you, so you will be safe.”
“What place?” he asked.
Deborah got up off the sofa and walked over to the table, rummaged in her bag for a few seconds, then returned holding a silver-colored tube on a chain, much the same as the chain you would see holding dog tags. “I wear this around my neck, but you're a little too big to fit inside it right now.” she told him.
Carlos felt his knees go weak knowing what was in store. “You want to put me in there?” he said, seeing that the tube had holes for air, but was quite small. “I'll bounce around like crazy hanging around your neck!”
“No you won't” she said, slipping the chain over her head. She let it dangle against her sports bra, then looked down at him as she inserted the tube into the bra and placed it snugly between her breasts.
“So you want to make me shrink down to what? Two inches tall?” he asked.
“Not unless you want me to.” she said. “I've already told you I would never do anything you didn't want me to.”
“Like I have a choice.” he said.
“You can stay the size you are now sweetie.” she said “It's just going to be a lot more difficult for me to keep you safe. Right now, smaller is better.”
“Well, I guess I uhhh....” he said, knowing that she was manipulating him again.
“Listen Carlos, you need to trust me.” she said. “Lord knows I've damaged your trust, but we need to get past that.”
He thought about it for a few seconds, then looked up at her and said “I trust you. Just be careful.”
“I'm so happy to hear you say that.” she said. “Now you need to stay calm and relax.”
“Okay.” he replied. “What are you going to do?”

Deborah reached down with her right hand and took his tiny left hand between her thumb and index finger, lifting his arm over his head. “Wait.” he said, already trying to pull his hand from her finger tips. Without a word, her left hand lowered. He put his hand behind his back, trying to stop her from getting  hold of his right hand, but she lifted him slightly, stretching his left arm. He flailed around a bit, but is was only seconds before his tiny hand was captured between her left thumb and index finger. She took his left hand and put it beside his right, then adjusted her grip, holding both of his wrists between her right fingertips. With his arms held up, he stared up at her as he his tiny feet left the surface of the towel. Dangling from her fingers, he looked down at the towel as it got farther away.  

Raising him up in front of her face, she gazed into his eyes. “I changed my mind!” he told her.
“I promised I wouldn't do anything you didn't want.” she replied seductively. “But are you telling me you don't like being helpless like this?”
Her tongue caressed his tiny, erect manhood, causing him to wiggle around, trying to avoid her.  
“Stop fighting it Carlos.” she told him. “You know you want to be smaller.”
“Deborah, please.” his voice fluttered. “I'm scared.”
“Don't be scared sweetie.” she said as her hand raised above her head. He was short of breath as her mouth opened and she lowered his feet inside. His calves slid down her tongue and he struggled to get free, but she sucked on his legs, pulling him farther into her mouth. “Deborah! Don't make me smaller! I changed my mind!” he yelped. Her lips stretched as she smiled at his plea. She had no intention of letting him stay at his current size. He struggled, putting his hands on her upper lip, trying to push himself out of her mouth, but she used the tip of her finger to push the top of his head and he slid in up to his chest. He lay on her tongue as her bright white teeth clamped down slightly, holding him in place. He stared up with fear in his eyes seeing her large hazel eyes shift down. Her lips stretched again as she smiled. “Don't do it! Please!” he yelped again.

Try as he might, he could not stop her tongue from snaking between his legs, then sliding underneath his butt, lifting him and pinning him to the roof of her mouth. The walls of her cheeks closeed in around him as she sucked on his lower body. Carlos tried to resist her, but it was no use. The warmth and slight roughness of her tongue felt just incredible. He knew she was about to take fifty percent of his size from him, and he couldn't do a damn thing to stop her. Her soft tongue increased it's speed and forcefulness and she pounded his helpless little body repeatedly against the roof of her mouth. Carlos screamed out “Deborah!” and he felt burning in his arms. His legs were spread out with his calves atop her molars as he started to wince in pain and shake.

Unclamping her teeth, she pinched his head between her thumb and index finger, pulled him out and held him up in front of her face as he started to get smaller. Carlos, grimacing in pain, stared at her growing eyes. This was not like the other times he had shrank. He felt so much more helpless this time, dangling from the tips of her fingers with her watching him slowly shrink. After he reached about four inches in length, he passed out. She lowered her hand and carefully lay his tiny body down on the sofa cushion beside her and sat back. She squeezed her thighs together and licked her lips, thinking about how helpless he looked, dwindling away right before her eyes. He was halfway there, she thought to herself glancing back down at him.

Chapter 21 - Sock it to Him by jailerman0
Author's Notes:

A few new Twists - many more to come.

Chapter 21 - Sock it to Him

Captain Morris was responding to an email at the NYPD midtown north precinct. He glanced over at the clock on his wall, which showed it was just after eight am. Looking out the large window of his office across the desks, he saw that both Deborah and Munoz were still nowhere to be seen. They had a meeting at seven and he was getting a little pissed off that they both turfed it. He got up and walked over to the door and called out “Has anyone see Munoz or Ryder?”
He shook his head after getting a bunch of shaking heads looking back at him.
“Munoz.” he muttered. “Always has show everyone how much of a big man he is. He's probably bullied Ryder into going along with him.”

Sitting back down at his desk, he opened the file for the Bosati murders and looked through the police reports. His phone rang and he picked up the receiver. “Morris.” he answered.
“I have information about the Bosati case.” a male voice spoke.
“Who is this?” he asked.
“That's not important.” the caller responded. “What's important is you have someone under your command that is a murder.”
“What?” he said. “Listen to me, you'd better tell me who you are, or I'm hanging up this phone.”
“There's a witness, a maid, that saw everything.” the caller told him.
Morris looked at the police report and then asked “What was the maid's name?”
“Maria Alavarez.” the caller responded. “She was too scared to say anything when you were at the scene.”
Morris flashed back to the crime scene and realized what the caller was saying was true. “Wait a second.” Morris said, is a surprised tone. “Are you trying to tell me that one of my best detectives is involved in this?”
“That's what I'm saying.” the caller said.
“What evidence aside from the maid do you have?” he asked. “This is a hell of an accusation – and how do you know all this anyway?”
“We have information that she's at the midtown Hilton right now.” the caller said.
“Who's we?” Morris asked. “What the fuck is going on here?”
“She's highly trained and heavily armed.” the caller continued. “I would proceed with caution. She's using the name Cindy Sherwin.”

Morris pulled the receiver away from his ear after hearing the line go dead. He put down the receiver and sat still, tapping his lip with his finger. Paige had told Wiley that Morris was fully aware that Deborah was CIA, but she lied and he had no idea. The talk about the call Carlos had made to his brother was simply because his phone was being monitored, and Paige used that to get Wiley off her back. She had quite a number of agents on her secret payroll that were watching and listening. Morris wanted to discount the call as a prank, but the caller knew the name of maid and other details that only he and Deborah knew from the crime scene. He was left with no choice. If he didn't investigate it, it could mean his job.

He looked up the number of the Hilton and called the front desk.
“Good morning. This is Captain Morris of the NYPD Midtown. I need to know if you have a Cindy Sherwin registered.”
“Hold on a second.” the female voice answered, then she said “Yes, we do sir. In fact, I was here last night when she checked in.”
“Give me her description.” he said.
“Sorry?” she said.
“What did she look like?” he repeated in laymen terms.
“I'm not sure if I should be giving out this kind of information on a guest.” she replied.
“Listen, sweetheart.” he told her. “This is a police investigation, so unless you want.....”
“Of course sir.” she interrupted him, not wanting to get into any trouble. “I remember her. She's tall, probably five ten or even eleven, has long brown hair. It was tied in a ponytail.”
“Do you remember the color of her eyes?” he asked.
“I think they were green of maybe hazel.” she replied. “Is she in some kind of trouble?” she asked.
“Never mind that.” he said. “Was she alone?”
“Yes. She was carrying a motorcycle helmet and a had a bag and nap sack.” she told him.
“What room is she in?” he asked.
“1942” she told him.
“That you darling.” Morris said, before hanging up.

He got up from his chair and walked to the door. He motioned to one of his detectives to come into his office. Sitting back down in his chair, he wrote down 1942 on a paper and handed it to his detective that had just walked in. “What's this?” detective John Wills asked, reading the number.
“Close the door.” he said.
Wills closed the door and then asked. “What going on?”
“I just got a call from someone telling me that Ryder is involved in the Bosati murders.” he told him.
“Ryder?” Wills asked, looking quite shocked. “She's a suspect? Who called?”
“Look, it was anonymous, but I can't take any chances. I need you to go to the midtown Hilton and see if there is any truth to this. She's supposedly registered under the name Cindy Sherwin. I just called and the girl at the front confirmed it and gave me a pretty good description of Ryder.” Morris explained.
“Where's Munoz?” Wills asked.
“I don't know.” he replied. “That's got me worried too. It's not like him to not call in.”
“I'll get someone over there right now.” Wills said.
“No, I want to you to go. I don't want this getting blown all out of proportion.” he said. “Keep it quite and  call me as soon as you can confirm it.”
“Understood.” he replied, then opened the door and headed for the exit.

Back at the agency, Paige was sitting behind her desk and asked the agent standing in front of her
“Did Morris buy it?”
Looking at his phone, he read a text message, then said “It looks like it. He just called the hotel.”
“Excellent.” Paige replied, tenting her fingers under her nose. “We'll let the NYPD do our dirty work, then we can swoop right in and grab them both.”
“Are you sure this is all legal?” the agent asked.
“You have twenty grand in cash.” she said. “and another twenty when were done. What do you think?”
“It seems to be getting out of hand.” he replied.
“Don't you start getting cold feet on me now.” She responded with a harsh tone and pointing her finger at him. “Just stick with the plan and we'll be fine.”
Nodding, he said “Fine.” then left her office.
She opened her desk drawer and picked up the familiar small pen. She pressed the top and watched the needle pop out the tip. Her eyes shifted to the door, then back to the needle. “Anyone that crosses me is going to find out just how much of a big bitch I can be.” she spoke quietly to herself.
“Once I get a hold of you.” she said, referring to Deborah. “It's going to be really fun getting rid of you.”

Deborah looked at the clock and saw it was almost eight thirty. Not realizing that her whereabouts were already known, she saw that Carlos was still passed out and if there was going to be any chance of getting to Orolov, she had to get moving. She had to get him down to two inches, and grinned as an idea popped into her head. She got up and went into the bathroom, returning a short time later and sat back down, then  put her sock to her nose and smelled it. It had only a slight bit of her foot odor. Spreading the cuff with her left fingers, she reached down and picked Carlos up with her thumb and index finger, then lowered his tiny body into the sock's opening and released him. Like a rag doll, he tumbled down into the toe section, still out cold.

She lowered the sock to her right foot and inserted her toes inside. Slowly, she pulled the sock onto her bare foot, until she felt his little body brush against the tips of her toes. Flexing them upwards, she pulled the sock up further until he was safely underneath them. Reaching down, she carefully positioned his body so he was nestled length-wise under her toes. Slipping the sock over her heel, she pulled the fabric stretching it over her size ten foot. The stretchy, slightly translucent fabric pulled Carlos firmly against her supple toe flesh and held him firmly in place with his little head just touching the side of her big toe and his tiny feet under her pinky toe. “He's in for a big surprise.” she said out loud as she sat back against the sofa, crossing her legs at the ankles. Flexing her toes a few times, she thought about it and wanted to make sure he got the best experience possible, so she uncrossed her legs, bent her knee, then reached down to pinch the sock on the ball of her foot and pulled it. Carlos' limp body rolled down into the space, then she let the fabric spring back against her foot. She sat back again and said “That's better.”

About twenty minutes went by, when she felt him move. He was coming to and was about to discover where he was. Opening his eyes, he stared at the loops in the fabric in front of him and felt his back was slightly warm. He knew he was inside something, but was still a little groggy and didn't realize the warmth on his back was actually from the ball of Deborah's foot. He tried to move, but whatever was covering him was holding him in place pretty tightly. He could see the room faintly through the fabric, but just wasn't sure where he was. His eyes shifted down and he could make out the floor below him, then he turned his head slightly and saw ridges of skin. “Help! Help! Deborah!” he screamed after realizing he was against the bottom of her gigantic foot.

Deborah heard his his little squeaks and said “You just realized where you are, didn't you sweetie?”
“Get me out of here!” he shouted. “You promised you wouldn't do this!”
She flexed her toes, stretching the fabric over him tighter. “This was your idea Carlos. Remember? All your talk about being inside my sock at my place? Now that I've got you in there, you want out?”
“Please Deborah! I'm scared!” he screamed.
Shaking her head, she flexed her long toes again and said “You're supposed to be scared sweetie. That's the whole point. You're supposed to feel helpless and have absolutely no control over what I do with you. How many times do we need to go over it?”

Poor Carlos was feeling it once again. She was pushing his buttons like she had done every time before and was going to remove another fifty percent of his size. “I won't let you do it!!!” he shouted at the top of his lungs. Deborah didn't answer. She wanted him to give him a little break before she turned up the heat, but really, she like the feeling of his little body against her sole. Periodically, her giant toes flexed and Carlos was pulled against the ball of her foot by the stretching fabric. A few minutes went by before Deborah looked at her foot and decided it was time he gave up some more of his precious size.

Deborah uncrossed her legs and put her feet up on the sofa, resting her foot on the sofa cushion, just in front of a satin pillow. Carlos craned his neck, trying to get a look at his surroundings through the fabric, but couldn't make out clearly where her foot was resting. She flexed her toes back and forth repeatedly, stretching the fabric across his tiny frame, then gently pressed her foot into the cushion's surface. Carlos felt himself sink into her skin slightly, followed by her sole becoming harder. The sensation was incredible to him – he could swear he could feel her long calf muscle flex as she pressed down. Her foot retreated from the pillow followed by the fabric tightening around his body again. “I'm nothing.” he thought to himself. Although the feeling of insignificance was making him feel a little sad and dejected, he also felt protected and comfortable, just as he had tried to explain to her earlier. Even though he was stuck on the bottom of her foot, it was as if nothing could touch him, nothing could harm him. He loved her totally. Tears flowed down his cheeks, not from fear, but from being totally content in the fact that she had stripped away every last bit of control he had over his life.

Deborah didn't realize just how completely she had just dominated him and fulfilled his deepest desires, but she was not even close to finished. Looking at her foot, she moistened her lips with her tongue, then slowly pushed her foot forward into the pillow's satin surface, applying gentle, firm pressure on his small, helpless body. She repeated the process a few times, increasing the pressure each time. Carlos was not in any danger, she seemed to know exactly how much pressure she could apply.
“I think it's time you gave me fifty percent.” Deborah said.
“Deborah....” was all he could whimper. He had no chance of preventing the inevitable.

She pressed her foot into the pillow one last time, pressing harder before and held it there for about ten seconds. She wanted him to experience, as close as possible, the sensation of her stepping on him, but without actually getting crushed. Carlos was in total awe. He could feel every slight movement of her muscles and tendons as she held her foot in the pillow. Finally relaxing her leg, she returned her foot to it's resting position. Carlos was trying to catch his breath. He felt like he would explode. A burning sensation started slowly in his extremities. Trying as hard as he could to calm down, he took long deep breaths, which worked, and the burning stopped, but Deborah was about to take it up a notch. He was powerless to stop her.

She used the big toe on her left foot to locate the bulge on the ball of her right foot. Carefully, she nudged him up the ball of her foot until he slid into the space under her toes. She flexed them back and forth a few times until he was perfectly positioned length wise. Pressing her foot back into the pillow again, she applied a little more pressure causing her toes to spread slightly. Carlos tried to catch his breath as her foot retreated. He was trying for all he was worth to ward off her incredible, gentle assault on his body, but it was no use.

She felt his body twitch against her sensitive toe flesh, which brought a smile to her face. His throbbing, rock hard penis was thrust up between her second and third toes as he started to spasm. She pressed her foot back into the pillow, giving him a few short, sharp thrusts. Carlos was in ecstasy. The feeling of being beneath Deborah's toes was driving him mad. Returning her foot back to it's relaxed position, she then sandwiched his body, which was now profoundly twitching, between the tops of the toes on her left foot and her right foot. She pressed him into her flesh repeatedly, gently kneading his tiny body. He groaned in pain as he body started to contract. Before long, he started getting smaller.

When his movements stopped, it signaled the end of the reduction process. The lump underneath her toes was quite a bit smaller now, stretching across two of her toes at the most. He was maybe, two inches tall now. She would have liked to leave him there until he woke up, but time was ticking. Bending her knee, she took the sock in her fingers and carefully removed it from her foot, then holding it up to her face and seeing the small lump in the fabric. Getting up, she carried the sock over to the table beside the kitchenette and placed it down carefully in the center of the table. It would be a little while before he woke up, she so went into the bathroom and took a shower.

After getting cleaned up, Deborah returned to the table and saw the lump that was Carlos was still in the same place. “I wish I could see his little face when he wakes up and sees he's still in my sock.” she said to herself, just as the lump moved. She stared at the sock as Carlos came to. She shook her head and laughed a little seeing him poking the fabric with his little hands. It took a minute before he started to move around. Deborah was having a hard time containing herself watching him trying to find a way out, but he was going in every direction but the sock's opening. Finally, he got it and the bulge that was the tiny Carlos made it to the cuff and out. She watched as he crawled out the sock on his knees, waiting until he looked up to see her.

Looking around at the table top, his eyes locked on a pair of legs – huge legs. Following up with his eyes, he continued to look up farther at her, until their eyes met, what looked like a hundred feet up. His expression was one of completed bewilderment. “You....you....” he blubbered.
She lowered down and placed her chin in the table. “I can't hear you very will sweetie.” she spoke softly. “What did you say?”
Backing up a step or two, he was shaking a little and said “You l...l....look like a hundred f...f...feet tall.”
Smiling, she raised her eyebrows and said “Actually, I did the math, and I look more like a hundred and forty feet tall to you.”
“A...a...nd me?” he stuttered.
“You?” she asked.
“What do I look like?” he asked, lowering his head.

Deborah sighed, then tapped her long index finger on the table in front of him. “You, sweetie, look like you're two inches tall.”
“Like I needed to hear that!” he yelled.
“Well what did you want me to say?” she asked. “Two inches is two inches.”
He shook his head, then looked up at her eyes. She was so incredibly huge, he felt like a little bug.
“Look at me.” he said. “I would need a ladder to even reach your ankle. I'm not even a man anymore.”
“Oh sweetie.” she tried to comfort him. “You're not that small, and anyway, this is temporary, Remember?”
“If you can't get me back to normal....” he said, lowering his head, then looking back up a few seconds later, he continued “You might as well just step on me. I'll be no use at this size.”
“Carlos.” she said. “Stop that talk. I'm not about to just step on. My God, what kind of monster do you think I am?”
“If this was all some elaborate plan to get me down small enough to squash, then just do it. Step on me and get it over with!” he yelled.
“Sweetie.” she said with sad eyes. “Stop talking like that. I would never do that.”
“I don't know Deborah.” he said. “You seem to really like making me smaller and smaller. Just look at me.”
“I'm looking at you, and I see the same person.” she replied.
“You just wanted me really small, nothing else.” he replied, sounding very disappointed and dejected.
“You need a woman that will control of you. You crave it. It's what you have been looking for all your life. Stop fighting it and embrace it.” she said. “I am not treating you like you are nothing. If I was doing this with malice, I would have already wiped you off the bottom of my foot.”

Suddenly, she looked toward the door and then motioned with her finger and said “Shh...”
“What?” he yelled. “What's wrong?”
She got up, walked over to the chair near the door and pulled out her gun. She pumped a round into the chamber slowly as she tip-toed to the door. “Get back in the sock.” she whispered to him.
Carlos frowned and then did what she said and crawled inside the cuff of the sock and lay down. He stared out the opening as she looked through the peep hole. She took a second look, then turned and stood with her back against the door. He saw her look at the sock, then she turned and opened the door quickly. The man who was standing there got startled. She grabbed him by the neck and pulled him through the door and held him against the wall. Shutting the door, she put the barrel of her gun in his face, then lowered it after seeing who it was. “Wills.” she said. “What the fuck are you doing here?”
Holding his hand up, he looked at her said “That's what I was just about to ask you Ryder.”
Lowering the gun, she said “Ask me what? Why I'm in a hotel?”

He rubbed his neck as he pushed himself off the wall and stood up straight. He looked down at her gun and said “A glock.”
She raised it and said “Yea, so.”
“That's not standard issue. That's military.” he told her. “What the fuck is going on?”
“Nothing.” she said. “You were skulking outside my door. You scared the shit out of me.”
Looking at her, he said “I doubt anything scares you Ryder.”
“What were you doing out there?” she asked him.
“Morris asked me to come and check on you.” he replied.
“Morris?” she asked, quite surprised.
“I'm going to have to bring you in Ryder.” he told her.
“Bring me in.” she replied. “What on earth are you talking about?”
“Bosati.” he said. “You're a suspect in the murders.”
“Me? How the hell.....” she said, before looking away. “You tell Morris I'm being framed. You got that.”
“I've got to bring you in.” he replied.
Shaking her head, she looked at him right in the eyes and said “Listen Wills. I've got nothing against you. You're a nice guy, but you have no idea who you're dealing with. You need to get out of here and tell Morris what I said.”
Wills cleared his throat, then looked to his left to see the second holster hanging on the chair. He looked back at her and said “Deborah, what the hell have you gotten yourself into?”

Opening the door, she told him to leave. “I'm going. I'll tell Morris what you said, but you better watch your back if what you're saying is true.”
“Don't worry about me.” she said, pushing him out the door.
He looked back at her with a look of concern as she closed the door. He walked down the hall, already dialing Morris. “She's here.” he told him. “She said she's being framed.”

Inside the room, Deborah was already getting dressed and quickly putting her things in the bags. “Carlos sweetie.” she said down to the sock. “I need my sock.”
Emerging from the sock and standing up, he shouted “What's going on? What the hell was Wills doing here?!!”
She leaned down to him and said “I don't have time to explain. We have to get out of here now.”
“I heard what you said. Who's setting you up?” he asked.
“Geese Carlos, think!.” She said. “Paige. Who else?”
“Fuck.” he said. “That bitch.”
“Exactly.” she replied.

Putting on her shirt and pants, she reached for the tube and looked down at him. “I have to put you in here.” she said.
Shaking his head, he said “I can't believe I'm going to let you put me in that thing.”
“Come on. We don't have time for this.” she said.
“Just put it down and I'll get inside.” he told her.
Unscrewing the top, she lay the tube on it's side in front of him. It took a few seconds before he slumped his shoulders and lay down. He took the sides of he tube and slid it over his feet and legs. Wiggling himself inside, he felt it lift. Deborah had taken the chain and lifted to help him slid inside. It was a little more roomy that he expected. His shoulders were barely touching the aluminum walls. There were holes all sound it, to breathing was not going to be an issue. He looked up to see Deborah's face, but his view of her was quickly replaced with the cap. The sound of metal on metal made the hair on his arms go up as her screwed the top on. He was lifted to her face and could see her through the holes.
“Just relax sweetie.” she said. “I'm going to put it on.”

Looping the chain over her head, she let it dangle down in front of her bra. Carlos looked out the holes at the hotel suite, but was lifted quickly, then went into darkness and came to a stop. Deborah had placed him inside her bra and he was now safely nestled in between her breasts, held in place firmly by her tight sports bra. He could feel her heart beating against the container and feel her soft skin through the tiny holes. He never felt so safe.

She put on her holsters and put her glocks in them, then took out a bunch of thirteen round clips, put them into a waist band and strapped it on. She put on her jacket and backpack, then grabbed the other bag and helmet and headed for the door. “Okay sweetie. Here we go.” she spoke down to Carlos. He was held in place nicely, and wasn't being shifted around all that much, but that was about to change.

Chapter 22 - Familiar Faces by jailerman0
Author's Notes:

It's been a while since I was able to work on it, but here's the next installment.

Chapter 22

Opening the door, she peered out the crack down the hallway and saw the coast was clear, so she stepped out the door and walked down the hallway slowly, looking behind, just to make sure there was nobody there. Approaching the elevators, she heard the doors open and the sound of male voices coming from inside. “You take that side and we'll take this side.” a man said. Luckily, the stairwell was only steps away, so she quickly slipped inside the door and kept the it open a crack and watched two officers walk past. “Who is she?” one man asked the other. “I don't know, her name's Ryder.” she heard the other say as their voices trailed off. Turning and heading down the stairs about 3 floors, she heard more voices in the stairwell below her. “We're checking the south stairwell.” a man spoke into his radio. 

Opening the door to the sixteenth floor, she looked down both sides the hallway. There was a maid with a cart, so Deborah ran over to her and asked if there was a service elevator. The maid pointed down the hall and off she ran towards it with Carlos swaying left and right as her breasts reacted to her long powerful strides. Reaching the elevator, she pushed down, then ducked into a doorway and waited. “Come on. Come on.” she muttered, waiting for the doors to open. A pair of NYPD officers appeared at the end of the hall and started walking towards where she was standing. She unzipped a pocket on the front of her jacket and took out her glasses. She put them on, then took her tablet out of the bag at her feet. The officers saw the glow from the tablet on her face as they approached. “On the sixteenth. No sign yet.” one of them spoke into his radio. “Good morning ma'am.” one of them said.
“Good morning.” she replied.
“Are you waiting for someone?” he asked.
“Yes, my husband. He's talking to someone on the phone in the room.” she said. “All work and no play.”
“Okay.” he said. “Sorry to bother you.”

He turned and started to walk away, but his partner stopped him and said something to him quietly. Deborah knew he had recognized her from the day before. He turned back and asked “Aren't you the detective we gave a ride to yesterday?”
“Detective?” She said with a chuckle. “I think you have me confused with someone else.”
Can I see some ID?” he asked.
Putting the tablet down in the top of her bag, she said “Of course. Is everything okay?”
“Yes ma'am, just a routine check.” he replied.
Deborah could see the other officer had his hand on his gun. “I think I left it in my room.” she said. “Why don't I go get it?”
He drew his gun and said “Hands where I can seem them.” he shouted at her. “Call it in O'Brien.” he told his partner, but before he even had a chance to move, Deborah grabbed his hand and swung him around, holding his gun to his head. “Don't even think about it.” she told the other officer. “Put it down on the floor.” she told him.
He hesitated and just stood there, staring her down. “I'm not joking O'Brien.” she said.
“Just do it!” Di Paolo yelled, feeling her tighten her hold.

He dropped his gun on the floor. Deborah spun the first officer around and pushed him back, then popped the clip from his gun and tossed the empty gun down the hall. “Kick the other one over here.” she told them, pulling her glock from the holster. He did what she said. Deborah bent down and picked up his gun , uploaded the clip and tossed the gun aside. “I'm going to get into that elevator and you two boys aren't going to follow me.” she told them. She backed up, grabbed her bag just as the door opened and got into the elevator, pressed the basement button, then the close door button.

“She's in the service elevator at the south end.” the Di Paolo spoke into his radio as the both retrieved their guns off the floor. “I knew it was her.” O'Brien said. “I'll never forget that face.” Back in the elevator, Deborah was watching the floors light up on the elevator panel impatiently and pressed the first floor button, not wanting to get stuck in the basement. When the elevator finally stopped, she put her gun back in the holster and stood to the side, waiting for the doors to open. She looked out and saw there was nobody there and headed for the stairwell. If she was lucky, she could head down to the parking garage undetected and make a clean getaway. Just before the stairs, an officer turned the corner and came face to face with her. Startled, he tried to hit his radio with his cheek, but she gave him a fast, hard shot to the gut, then grabbed his head and slammed it into her knee. He went down like a sack of potatoes, out cold. She continued to the stairwell and headed down to the garage, but just her luck, this stairwell only went to the lobby. She looked out the small rectangular window to see a bunch of NYPD uniforms. “Shit.” she said, standing back against the wall. Speaking down to Carlos, she said “Carlos sweetheart. Brace yourself. I have to make a run for it.”

She opened the door and quietly stepped into the lobby, hoping nobody would notice her, which worked for the first few seconds, until she heard Morris yell “Ryder.”
Turning around, she saw about ten uniforms with their guns drawn walking slowly toward her. Morris said “Give it up Ryder. You got nowhere to go.”, but she took them by surprise when she turned and ran the opposite way, down a corridor of shops.
“Nobody fire.” Morris yelled as the uniforms took off after her.

She ran all out and made it out the doors onto the street, then looked to her right and saw the parking garage entrance. She ran to the entrance and had to slide right across the hood of a car that had stopped in the entrance. The driver got out and yelled at her, but got back in his car pretty quick when he saw several uniforms in pursuit. Making it past the attendants booth, she crouched down between some cars and caught her breath. “We're okay.” she told Carlos. “We're good.”
He had been bounced around a bit, but was still pretty snug.

Peering over the cars, she saw the area where her bike was parked about two hundred feet or so away.  Carefully making her way between the cars towards the bike, she could hear officers calling out to each other as they looked for her. It took about ten minutes of moving from car to car, row to row and she was able to avoid detection and was now only about twenty feet away from her Ducati on the other side of the access lane. There were three uniforms walking down the lane between rows with their flashlights. Deborah crouched down and waited until they passed, moving around the front of a car to avoid being seen. When they were five of six cars down, she scurried across to her bike. She clipped the bag onto the tank and quietly saddled the seat. She adjusted Carlos a bit, then put on her helmet, ant started the motor. The three officers turned around and shone their flashlights at her. She put the bike in gear and gunned it, speeding right past them, almost knocking them over. Within seconds, she was up the ramp, breaking right through the barrier with the front wheel.

Morris, still on the sidewalk, saw her speed away and flagged down his driver and got in. “Follow her.” he shouted. He grabbed the radio and spoke “All units. Ryder in on a black motorcycle heading south on 8th at 54th. Do not fire unless I give the go ahead. I repeat. Do not use your weapons unless I give the go ahead.”
NYPD cruisers joined in the chase one by one following her as she weaved through traffic on 8th. She was gaining on them, but two more cars joined in ahead of her, trying to cut her off. She slammed on the brakes and turned down an alley, gunning the bike's engine past a bunch of garbage containers. Reaching the end of the alley at 9th, she slowed down and saw a police car to her left with it's lights and siren on coming towards her. Gunshots rang out from the approaching car as she took off north on 9th. Ricocheting bullets rang out as the uniforms in the car behind were continuing to fire. “Stupid ass holes are going to kill somebody!”  she shouted out loud.

With the car right on her tail. She shifted right, then hit the brakes, letting the patrol car pass her as the driver slammed on the brakes. Grabbing her Glock from the holster she pumped two bullets into the front tire of the police car, blowing it out, then sped down 9th ripping right through an intersection of cross traffic, narrowly missing a taxi.  Her bike screamed past two black SUVs parked on the side of the street. “Follow her.” the passenger said as she took her phone and made a call.
“We have a situation.” she said “Someone has tipped of the NYPD that she's a murder suspect. We intercepted the call to Captain Morris.”
“How did this happen?” the man on the phone asked.
“The only way was someone on the inside sir.” she replied.
“We are loosing control of this.” he said. “We have no way of knowing who's involved at this point.”
“I agree sir.” she replied. “What do you want me to do?”
“Does she have the second carrier?” he asked.
“I can't be certain.” she replied.
After a short pause, he replied “Extract her.”
“Yes sir.” she said.
“And Claire.” he said.
“Yes sir.” she replied. “You need to contain this. We have to move on Mitchell and I don't want anything tipping her off.”
“I understand sir.” She replied. “I'll take care of it.”
Ending the call, she told the driver “Don't loose her.”
“I'll try. She's really fast.” he said, weaving in and out of traffic behind Deborah.

She took her phone and called another number and spoke as soon as there was an answer. “This is a priority operation. Notify the NYPD to stand down in the chase involving a Deborah Ryder. Notify them that they are in pursuit of one of our agents who is undercover. Authorization Alpha one three seven delta five five four.”
“Code has been verified.” the person responded. “Notifying NYPD now.”
Morris looked at his driver as they both heard dispatch over the radio. “Be advised that we have been ordered to break off pursuit of Deborah Ryder and stand down.”
“Who ordered this?” Morris asked, after picking up the radio mic.
“We were told she is under cover and it is a matter of national security,  and now federal jurisdiction.” dispatch replied.
Her put the radio mic back on the holder and shook his head. “National security.” he said, exhaling loudly.  She was a plant under my command. Do you believe it? The fucking CIA or NSA put her in there.”
“How do you know it's them?” the driver asked.
“Who else would have someone inside for five years?” he replied. “And I'll bet you Munoz is involved in this too. Well I'm not letting this go, I'll tell you that.”

Deborah was two blocks ahead and had slowed down after looking back to see that the cruisers that were behind her had broken off the chase. She pulled over and stopped and popped up her visor, wondering what was going on. Shortly after, a black SUV pulled up behind her and stopped. The dark haired woman that had been following her for the past couple of days got out and stood on the sidewalk, then started walking toward Deborah, who had taken off her helmet and put it on the mirror. 
“Hello Deborah.” the woman said.
Shaking her head and looking down, she said “I should have known.”
“Let me explain.” the woman said.
“Explain?!!” Deborah raised her voice. “After, what? Five years of not knowing where the fuck you were, or if you were even alive, you want to explain?!!”
“We need to talk.” she replied.  “This a lot more complicated than you realize.”
“Why didn't you contact me? Let me know you were okay?” Deborah asked.
“I couldn't contact you. You know how it is.” she replied.
“Yeah, I know how it is.” Deborah shot back. “My own mother doesn't give a shit about me.”
“That's not true.” she said. “I'm your mother and I love you.”
“Save it Claire.” Deborah told her. “I'll get myself out of this. I don't need your help.”
Claire moved closer, put her hand on Deborah's arm and said “I'll explain everything. Believe me when I tell you that you can do this alone.”

“So you're behind all this?” she asked, shaking her head. “I'll bet you're behind me getting recruited into the agency too?”
Claire exhaled and said “You have your father to thank for that Deborah.”
“Dad is involved in this whole mess too?” she asked, quite shocked.
“He has nothing to do with this.” Claire replied. “He wanted you to go farther than detective and recommended you to Director Wiley.”
“Wiley.” she commented. “And here I was all this time thinking I got in because I was good at what I do.”
She sat on her bike, staring up at the sky, wondering how on earth she could have fallen for it all for so long. She felt so betrayed and used. Her hand stroked her chest as she thought about Carlos, who she had purposely gotten to shrink down to basically, nothing. Now, her plans of getting him back to normal could be thwarted and she could have shrunk him permanently. Carlos could hear some of the conversation, but not all of it. Deborah had pushed her breasts together a number of times and that shut out pretty well all the external sound.

“This is just...so wrong. You couldn't just talk to me, you had to pull all this shit. How can you even call yourself my mother? You're so fucked up.” Deborah said.
“Don't talk like this.” Claire said. “I did what I did to protect my country.”
“You country....how about protecting your daughter?” Deborah shot back, pointing at herself. “Why the fuck did you pull me into this?”
Claire stood still, looking at Deborah, who looked like a taller, younger version of herself. “I see a lot of myself in you Deborah.” she said. “I recommended you for the position because you're strong, smart and beautiful.”
“I'm nothing like you Claire.” Deborah said sternly.
“You might not think you aren't, but you are.” she replied.
“No Claire.” she replied. “I would never abandon my kids and let them grow up without a mother.”
“I did not abandon you Deborah!” Claire said loudly. “I always knew where you and Robbie were.”
“So what.” Deborah replied. “Just because you had your parents raise us, and had your cronies watching, doesn't make that being a mother. I'll bet you were one of the reasons Robbie got killed.”
Looking away for a few seconds, Claire looked back and said “Listen Deborah, we will have to get into this another time. I know I haven't been the best mother, but right now, I need you.”
“You need me.” she replied. “You've got yourself into this mess and now you want me to help get you out of it?”
“I know you're pissed off at me right now, but we need to focus if there's any chance of getting things back to normal.” Claire said.
“Things?” Deborah asked. “You mean Carlos, right?”
“Yes.” Claire replied.
“You see.” Deborah said. “Right off the bat, you're being coy with me. How about you cut the bullshit.”
“Where is he?” Claire asked.
“He's somewhere safe.” Deborah replied. She was not about to volunteer anything that she didn't need to.
“Is he....you know?” Claire asked.
“Fuck off Claire.” Deborah said. “You know damn well that he's been shrunk.”

Claire exhaled, feeling the tension between her and Deborah build. She had to diffuse the situation or it could spell disaster. She had no idea that Paige had already developed the serum and had used it on Wiley. She also had no idea that Deborah had that same serum that she taken from the lab. “Can we go to your place? I don't want to talk here.”
Not seeming very convinced, Deborah looked at her and said “If you want my help, we're going to set some ground rules.”
“Okay.” Claire replied.
“You may know a lot of things from all your surveillance and eavesdropping, but you don't know everything.”  she told her. “If I even smell your bullshit, I'm gone. Are we clear?”
“We're clear.” Claire replied. “Is your place close?”
“Paige has bought off agents left and right.” she told her. “There's no way we're going to my place.”
“Okay, then.” Claire replied. “We can go to my office.”
“No way.” Deborah said as she picked up her helmet. “I have a hotel room nearby. Follow me.”

She put on the helmet, closed the visor and started the engine as Claire headed back to the SUV and got in.
“Can you trust this girl?” the driver asked.
“That girl is my daughter.” Claire replied.
“You daughter?!!!” the driver asked, looking over at Claire. “What do you mean your daughter?”
“Just follow her and stop asking me questions.” she told him.

Chapter 23 - The Truth Comes Out by jailerman0
Author's Notes:

A little long between updates. Hop you enjoy. Keep the feedback coming.

Chapter 23 – The Truth Comes Out

Claire sat silent in the passenger seat as they followed Deborah for about ten blocks until she pulled into the garage of the Hilton. She parked her bike, got off and took her bags with her and walked towards the elevators, not even waiting for Claire. “You wait here.” Claire told the driver as she got out of the SUV and headed for the elevators. “I know none of this makes sense Deborah.” Claire said as they waited for the elevator. “I'll explain it all.”
Deborah looked at her and shook he head, still not over the fact that her own mother had gone to such lengths to deceive her. She knew that there was some other hidden agenda. Even though Claire was pretty well an absent mother, Deborah had been raised by Claire's mother, and there was quite a bit of resentment that had built up between them and there was no love lost. Deborah was made well aware of the kind of personality Claire was. They stood waiting for the elevator in silence, she had a hard time even looking at Claire. The tension could be cut with a knife. Finally the doors opened and Deborah got in, followed by Claire. She pushed nineteen and stood back against the wall.

“Why?” Deborah asked. “Why did you get me involved in this?”
“I didn't get you recruited into the CIA.” Claire said. “Even if you don't believe that, it's true. I found out about a month after you signed up that you were assigned to the program.”
“Program.” Deborah said sarcastically. “I love the way everybody refers to everything as a program. Your program has become the personal vendetta of a rogue agent.”
“You mean Paige Mitchell.” Claire replied.
“Don't play dumb Claire.” she shot back.

Deborah glared at her as the door opened. She walked down the hall to her room briskly, opened the door with her car and walked in. She took out her glocks and put them down on the table, then sat down. Claire closed the door behind her and took a few steps into the room.
“How did you let this go this far?” Deborah asked. “You should have taken Paige out a long time ago. She's obviously out of control.”
“Her real name is Yulia Muskova.” Claire explained as she walked over and sat down. “The Russians recruited her about fifteen years ago. She was working with two scientists, but we didn't know exactly what they were up to. We had information that it was some kind of biological weapon, we just didn't know what it was. We were able to get a few people close, but they disappeared.”
“And?” Deborah asked.
Claire hesitated before answering, then said “They were found a week later dead, seemingly crushed to death. We didn't know at the time what had happened. It was only after we got hold of Orolov, one of the scientists, that the full picture emerged.”

Deborah didn't let on about knowing Orolov, nor did she want to let on about anything else she knew. She wanted to make sure she protected her and Carlos' interests and quite frankly, didn't trust Claire farther than she could throw her.
“And? What was the full picture.” she asked, getting a little frustrated.
“We found out from Orolov that he had developed a compound that made victims smaller.” she continued. “We just didn't know how it worked or if it had been used, until our people turned up dead.”
Deborah wanted to see just what Claire knew, and asked “So if I have this right, Paige – or  Muskova – was working with Orolov and they developed this thing?”
“Orolov told us that the compounds had not been perfected, and the two agents had returned to their normal sizes after the effects wore off.” she explained. “We're pretty sure Paige was behind it and had discovered how the compound worked.”
“You mean the shrinking part?” Deborah asked.
“Yes.” Claire replied. “Orolov told us that the antibodies that his work was centered around, degrade over time and will eventually become useless unless they can be extracted from a victim before the degradation happens.”

Deborah flashed back to the Bosati crime scene and realized how they were both linked. Paige had killed them both to get new antibodies, and was trying to frame her for the murders, so she could get to her and Carlos. It was becoming quite clear the Claire didn't really understand how the antibodies really worked. 
“You know how all works then?” she asked Claire, wanting to see if she did know.
“The shrinking?” she replied.
Deborah stared at her for a few seconds and then said “You have no idea do you?”
Knowing that Deborah was reading her quite well, Claire decided that it was better that she be truthful. “We don't know exactly. That's what I was hoping to get from you. We know that Orolov has made several breakthroughs and has produced a serum that can produce instant effects.”
“Really?” Deborah asked, playing dumb. “You mean an injection of some kind?”
“We can't be sure, but that's what we are afraid of. If that gets into the wrong hands, it could be disastrous.” she continued.
“So you think Paige will try to sell it?” Deborah asked.
“We're posing as buyers and have been funding the project under that pretense.” Claire said.
“Oh my God.” Deborah said. “She's smarter than that Claire. She could have already sold it.”
“No.” Claire replied confidently. “We've been monitoring everything. The funds we transferred to her account in the Cayman Islands are being closely monitored.”
“Really.” Deborah said in a sarcastic tone.
“Look Deborah, we have things under control.” Claire replied.
“I'll bet you do.” she replied.
“I've told you enough.” Claire replied a little impatiently. “Where is he?”
“Listen to me Claire.” she told her. “I know you need both of us if there's any hope of getting an antidote for this, so I want your word that you're going to help
Deborah was sitting her her arms folded. She didn't want Carlos to hear the conversation and take what was said out of context. After a few seconds, she un-folded her arms and unzipped her jacket. After taking her jacket off, she pulled the chain over her head, then pulled the tube containing Carlos from inside her bra and put it down on the table. Claire looked down at it and then back at Deborah. “You're kidding.” she said. “He's in there?”

Deborah didn't say a word. Carlos was trying to get a look at who belonged to the foreign voice, but he wasn't able to see through the holes. He looked out the opposite side of the tube and could clearly make out Deborah's figure. It was just nice to have some fresh air. He had been tucked in between Deborah's breasts for quite a while. Suddenly, the tube lifted, then the terrible sound of metal on metal rang out as the top was unscrewed. He was turned upside down and slid out, landing on the soft skin of Deborah's palm, where he turned over and looked up to see her beautiful face.
“Are you alright sweetie?” she spoke softly down to him.
He nodded, looking straight up at her.

Tilting her hand on the table, she let him slide down off her palm to the table top, where he stood up. Claire had her hand over he mouth, staring at him. She knew what the antibodies could do, but nothing could have prepared her for seeing a two inch tall man standing on the table. He looked like a normal man, just incredibly small.
“Who's this?” Carlos yelled up at Deborah, after seeing Claire sitting there.
“Carlos, meet Claire.” she said. “Claire, meet Carlos.”
He looked up at Claire, who she still had her hand on her mouth. Looking at her, he saw the resemblance and looked over at Deborah and them back at Claire. “Is this?” he shouted up to Deborah.
“Yes sweetie.” she replied. “This is my mother, Claire.”
“So you're the CIA mother?” he yelled at Claire, pointing he finger at her.
“I see you've been briefed.” she said down to him, then looked at her daughter.
Pointing at Claire again, he looked over to Deborah and shouted “So she's behind all this?”
“You guessed it sweetie.” Deborah replied.
“You fucking bitch!” he screamed. “How could you treat you own daughter like that!”
Claire folded her arms and took a deep breath.
“We've already been through that.” Deborah interjected.
He looked at her then back at Claire and shouted “You should be ashamed of yourself!”

“Calm down Carlos.” Deborah said. “I've already gone over all that with her.”
Carlos shook his head a little, then looked back at Claire and said “Just wait till I'm back to normal.”
Claire smirked and raised her eyebrows, finding it comical that such a tiny man was threatening her. “Just wait?” she asked him.
Deborah put her hand in front her her tiny man and said “Claire. If you ever treat him like he's two inches tall again, I will beat the living hell from you.”
“Just take it easy Deb.” she replied, motioning with her hand.
“My name is Deborah.” she told her, with a stern look on her face. “You don't get to call me Deb.”
“Okay Deborah.” Claire replied.
“Do we understand each other?” Deborah asked with Carlos cowering a little behind her hand, fearing that the situation could turn ugly.
“We understand each other.” she replied. “I didn't mean to treat him like that. I guess I didn't realize that you two were that close.”
Deborah move her hand aside and looked down at him for a few seconds, then back at Claire and said “You don't need to worry about how close we are. Don't treat him like you did and we'll be fine.”
“I got it Deborah.” Claire told her. “It's just a little shocking seeing a live person that small, that's all.”
“I know.” she replied. “Nobody is feeling as shocked as he is. And we don't need to be adding to it.”

“So where do we go from here?” Carlos yelled up to them.
“Listen Claire.” Deborah said. “You need me as much as I need you, but Orolov is the only one that can get Carlos back to normal.”
“I'm afraid that's not possible right now.” Claire replied. “It's just too risky.”
“What??!” Carlos screeched.
“Take it easy Carlos.” Deborah said down to him. “Listen to me, you're going to fix this. You got me into this mess, and you're going to get me out of it.”
“I understand you're upset, but we just cannot risk Paige selling this type of thing on the black market.” Claire replied.
“What makes you think she hasn't already done that?” Deborah asked.
“We know she hasn't.” she replied.
“Oh you do?” Deborah questioned. “How can you be so sure?”
“We're sure.” Claire replied confidently.

“So I'm stuck like this?” Carlos yelled, trying to interrupt the two giant women.
“You're not stuck like that.” Deborah said.
Claire looked down at him and then said “I wouldn't lead him on Deborah.”
“You just let me worry about Carlos. Okay?” she shot back.
Sliding her had across the table, she stroked his back with the tip of her finger and said “I told you I would get you out of this, and I will.”
She looked at Claire and said “You have no idea how this stuff works. Only me, Carlos and Paige do. Orolov can make and antidote, but he needs me and Carlos.”
“So how did you get him down so small?” Claire asked, pointing down to Carlos.
“Don't tell her anything!” Carlos screamed. “I don't trust her!”
“Well lets just say that I've had a certain effect on him that uhhhh.....You know what Claire? I'm not going to tell you anything more until we meet Orolov and he gets the antidote.” Deborah said.

“Okay.” Claire said. “I'll make the call.”
She stood up and took out her phone, but before she could make her call, the phone vibrated. She answered “Claire Ryder”, then walked towards the door and spoke quietly. Deborah looked down at Carlos while she was talking and said “I'm so sorry you've been dragged into all this.”
“I know.” he yelled. “But on the bright side, I would have never have fallen in love with you if this didn't happen.”
She just shook her head and smiled down at him. Claire came back to the table, visibly shaken from what she had just been told over the phone. She sat down and just stared off into the distance. “What's wrong?” Deborah asked.
After not replying, she put her hand on Claire's arm and said “Claire?”
Claire looked at her and said “This has just taken on a whole new level of importance.”
“What happened?” Deborah asked.
“Director Wiley has been missing since yesterday. We intercepted a call from his wife.” she said.
“So he's okay then?” she asked.
“Not exactly.” Claire replied. “According to his wife, he was reduced to the size of a bug.”
“What?!!” Deborah said, almost shouting. She looked down at Carlos and then back at Claire. “How do they know this? Did they actually see him?”
“No, but they spoke to her and Mrs. Wiley did confirm it.” Claire said. “She said that he had been glued to her toenail.”
“Glued to her toenail?” Deborah asked, totally shocked. She knew Paige was behind it. She must have used the serum on him.

The two women both looked down at Carlos after hearing him yell “Paige!”
Claire looked back ad Deborah and said “If this is true, we could have a very serious problem on our hands.”
“Claire, we have to act now.” Deborah said. She saw that Claire's eyes were shifting left and right and she seemed to be off somewhere. “Is there something you're not telling me?” She asked her, snapping her fingers.
Claire looked up and said “No, I'm just a little shocked, that's all.”
“Okay.” Deborah said, frowning. She wasn't buying it, but she needed to get to Orolov before Paige caught on and then it would then be too late. “We need to get to Orolov, and I mean now. If we don't get him to produce an antidote....well I don't need to tell you what could happen.”
“I know.” Claire replied as she stood up again. “I need to make that call.”
“Then make it!” she said.

Deborah looked down to see Carlos, standing still on the table, staring off into space. She leaned down close to him and whispered “I know you're thinking about what she said.”
“What?” he blurted out.
“You're thinking about my toenail.” she whispered.
“No. No.  I...uhhh....I wasn't thinking about that.” he stuttered.
“Yes you were.” she said. “Get that off your mind little man. There's no chance in hell that I'm going to make you shrink any smaller and glue you to my toenail.”
He just stared up at his love and nodded. She knew him so well.

“Okay, we're all set.” Claire said, walking back to the table. “We'll go to over the the Agency right now. My driver is still down in the garage.”
“I'll drive myself there.” Deborah said as she stood up.
“It will be faster if we just....” Claire replied.
“Save it Claire.” Deborah interrupted. “We have a long way to go before I start trusting you.”
“Okay.” Claire replied. “I can't fault you for that.”

Deborah looked down at Carlos. He was already getting himself inside the tube, ready for her to put him back in her bra. She leaned down and said “You're so on the ball sweetie.”
He looked up and smiled, then motioned for her to pick up the chain, which she did. He slid down into the tube and got himself set in place. It was the strangest feeling, but he actually liked being so small and having Deborah take care of him. The thought of being stuck at his current size wasn't seeming all that bad. He would have a beautiful woman that would take care of him and protect him, but it didn't take very long before he realized that it couldn't possibly work. She would never be able to have any relationship with him at two inches tall. He slumped in the tube with the metal on metal sound of the cap being screwed on. He loved her with all his heart, but he thought about it and was crystal clear that he was nothing. If he was shrunk permanently, how could he live being so tiny. He would have to look up, just to see Deborah's ankle. It would be hopeless.

“Are you good to go sweetie?” he heard her say.
Looking through the holes at Deborah giant eyes, he nodded at her.
“Okay.” she said in a comforting tone. “I'm going to put you on.”
Carlos kept thinking about how life would be with Deborah being a hundred and forty feet tall as his confines shifted around. The sound of the tube rubbing on her bra, then the tender skin of her breasts made him fell all the more useless and dejected. Once she had him seated comfortably, the light was cut off and he was now in darkness once again. Hearing her heartbeat gave him some amount of comfort, but he couldn't shake the thought of being stuck at his current size permanently. Not wanting to put Deborah into a situation where she had to take care of him the rest of his life, he started thinking about what he would do to end it. “I'll just put myself in the path of her foot.” he said to himself. “She'll squash me like a bug and that will be that.”

Deborah put on her jacket, not knowing that her tiny lover had been contemplating his demise underneath her foot. “Here we go sweetie.” she spoke softly down to him. “I'll get you back to normal. I promise.”
Carlos heard her, but he was still feeling like the situation was hopeless.

Chapter 24 - So close but yet so far by jailerman0

Chapter 24 – So close but yet so far

Deborah followed the black SUV on ninth avenue for about 15 blocks until it turned into the agency entrance and waited at the door to the Agency parking garage. Claire made a call and a few seconds later, the large steel door started to raise. Deborah was looking left and right as she waited for the SUV to move forward, ready to make a break for it if she needed to. Carlos was still held I place snugly between her breasts, and could feel the vibration of her motorcycle's engine through her body. It was a little warm inside the tube, but not unbearable.

Her black motorcycle entered the garage, following closely behind Claire's SUV. She kept her visor closed and her head down. After pulling into a spot beside Claire, she turned off the engine and popped up her visor, carefully surveying the surroundings. She got off the bike and walked around the passenger side of the SUV and knocked on the window. Claire motioned to her with her finger as she spoke on her phone. After a few seconds, she ended the call and opened the door. “Okay, here's the plan. We're going to go directly to the labs. Orolov is waiting for us.”
“What about Paige?” Deborah asked.
“She's in the building, but I don't know where.” Claire replied. “Is he still okay?” she continued, pointing to her chest.
“He's fine.” she  told her. “How long is this going to take?”
“I don't know.” Claire said.
“Let's go.” she said as she got out of the vehicle. “I have an agent inside waiting for us. He'll get us to the lab.”

Once inside the entrance, there was an tall man dressed in a dark blue suit waiting for them. “This is McBain” Claire said. He's going to escort us to the lab. “Follow me.” he said as he started walking down the corridor, holding his pistol at his side. Deborah was keeping a close eye on her surroundings. She didn't trust anybody. After a few minutes,  they were standing at the entrance to the lab watching McBain enter in his code and the door lock opened. He looked down both sides of the corridor and then motioned for Claire and Deborah to enter the lab.

Once inside the outer lab, Deborah saw Orolov through the glass. He was standing in front of his equipment with his back to them. McBain entered in another code to the main lab and opened the door. Claire entered the doorway, stopping and telling McBain “Nobody enters this facility. Am I clear?”
“Yes ma'am.” McBain answered. 
Once they were inside, Orolov turned around and saw Deborah and said “We meet again.”
Claire looked over at her with a surprised look on her face and said “You two know each other?”
“We've met before.” she replied.
“I see you've been busy.” Claire said, but Deborah didn't reply. She unzipped her jacket and took Carlos from her bra and held the chain up. “I believe you need me and him to make an antidote.”
“Yes.” Orolov replied. “He is inside this tube?”
“Yes.” Deborah said. “I want to make one thing clear. I don't want him harmed.”
“Understand.” Orolov said. “But he is much smaller than the last time I saw him, so it will be a little more difficult. His antibodies are very small.”
“Just do what you have to do.” she said as she unscrewed the top of the container and lowered it to the table. Orolov looked quite shocked as the tiny Carlos slid out of the tube onto the cold steel table and stood up. Looking up at Deborah, then at Orolov, he covered himself trying to keep at least a little of the dignity he had left.

“I must prepare several items.” he told her.
“Okay, just do it as fast as you can.” she replied. “I don't know how much time we have.”
“Understand.” he told her.
Pulling a chair over to the table, she sat down, resting her arm on the steel surface. “It'll be okay sweetie.” she said down to the minuscule form looking up at her.
“What are the chances this is going to work?” Claire asked Orolov.
Stopping what he was doing for a brief moment, he turned his head slightly and replied “He is very small. I cannot be certain.”
She looked at Deborah and said “You went too far Deborah. You went too far.”
“Oh, save it.” Deborah replied sharply.
“If you would have just left him like he was in that hotel room.” she said smugly.
Deborah eyes narrowed and she asked “How did you know about...”
Claire exhaled and her eyes shifted left.
“You had me under surveillance, didn't you?” Deborah asked. 
When Claire didn't answer, she shook her head and said “You fucking conniving...”
“You did this.” Claire cut her off. “You couldn't stop yourself, could you? You had him wrapped around your little finger, didn't you?”
“You don't know what the hell you're talking about.” she shouted back.

Carlos yelled up to Deborah “So they saw everything?”
“No sweetie.” she told him. “Claire here, has a screw loose.”
Folding her arms, Claire smirked and said “Really Deborah. Stop the charade. You purposely made him shrink. And now, we might not even be able to get an antidote.”
“Deborah?” Carlos squeaked.
“Sweetie, just stay calm. Everything is going to be fine.” she tried to comfort him. Looking back up at Claire, she grit her teeth and said “It's taking all my will power to not rip your head off. You're behind this whole scheme and you're trying to make it sound like its my fault.....Please.”
“Listen Deborah.” Claire said.
“No.” she replied, putting her hand up. “I'm not listening to you anymore. There's a bigger agenda here, I know it. I just don't know what it is yet, but after this is over, we're done. Just forget I'm your daughter. The only thing we have in common is the last name.”
Claire stared at her for a few seconds, then started to pace back and forth across the lab. She was about to say something, but figured it was better to just hold her tongue.

Outside the lab, agent McBain was standing guard. He heard footsteps coming from his right. A woman approached and headed for the lab door. “I'm sorry ma'am.” he said as he put up his hand and blocked her path. “I need to get in there agent.” she replied.
“I have strict orders that nobody is to enter this facility.” he told her.
“Listen.” she said, holding up her badge. “I run this program. I'm Paige.....” her voice trailed off. She realized pretty quickly that there was something going on inside the lab that she had to be aware of.
Smiling, she looked at him and said “Fair enough. You have your orders.”
“I'm sorry ma'am.” he said
“No need to be sorry.” she said. “It's nice to see that there are still agents around that follow orders.”
“That you ma'am.” he replied with a nod.
“Can I leave you a note.” she said. “For whoever is inside?”
“Uhh....I guess that would be okay.” he replied.
“Great.” she said. “I have people to answer too, and they will want to know why I can't access my lab.”

Paige took a business card and pen from her jacket pocket and wrote down some words, then proceeded to had it to McBain. “Owww.” he said, pulling back his hand.
“What's wrong?” Paige asked him.
He examined his hand, then look back and was stunned that he had to look up at Paige. She was already a few inches taller than him. His mouth dropped open and he winced in pain as she grew bigger and bigger. Paige shook her head and smirked down at him as he dwindled. “You should have let me in.” she spoke, leaning over him to accentuate the large difference in their sizes. It only took a few more seconds before he disappeared into his clothes which were now in a pile on the floor. She waited for a few seconds and then saw a bulge moving in the white shirt sleeve. The tiny agent emerged from the fabric and looked around. His heart raced at the sight of the enormous corridor. He was afraid to turn around, but couldn't help himself. He looked over his shoulder at two massive feet in black, spiked-heel sling-back pumps. He tried to catch his breath as his eyes followed the massive form skyward. Her hands moved to her hips as she stared down at the tiny man. He was waving his hands and shouting something, but he was just too tiny for her to make out what he was saying, and frankly, she didn't care in the least. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time and was just another obstacle in her path. McBain could feel the hopelessness of his situation. He knew he was about to get squashed.

Paige wasted no time, tilting her foot on the spike heel, exposing the triangular-shaped sole to her tiny victim. Dumbfounded by her sheer scale, McBain stood still, just looking up at the bottom of her pump. She held it there for a few seconds, then lowered it. With a small crunching sound, he was flattened like an insignificant bug. Paige lifted her foot, revealing a small red spot where McBain had stood, then wiped the sole of her pump clean on his clothes, bent down and gathered them up, wiping up his remains on the floor with his shirt. She stood back up, walked over the door and punched in her code. Inside the lab entrance, she saw Deborah sitting at the table. Her eyes narrowed as she tossed the clothes into a trash bin.

About fifteen tense, silent minutes had passed when Orolov turned around from his equipment. He was about to say something, but his eyes widened and he stared at the door. “What's wr....?” Deborah started to ask as she turned her head to see Paige in the doorway holding a gun. She cupped her hand over Carlos and stood up. He crouched down under the her palm, wondering what was happening. Not able to see, he slid forward to try and get a glimpse of what was happening. Peering through the crack between her pinkie and third finger, he whispered to himself  “Shit!” at seeing Paige across the room. She was a maniac and would certainly kill him if she found him.

Claire had been pacing and was standing at the far end of the lab. She reached around her back and put her hand on the pistol tucked into the hem of her pants. “Why am I not surprised to find you here?” Paige asked Deborah. She took a few steps into the lab, looked left and saw Claire standing there. “Who the fuck are you?” she asked. “Who the fuck is this?” she asked Deborah, turning her head back to her. A little surprised that Paige didn't know who Claire was, Deborah realized that there actually was some amount of truth to Claire's story. “I don't know, she's just some lab assistant.” she told her.
Looking back at Claire for a second, she looked back at Deborah and asked “Lab assistant? She doesn't look like a lab assistant.”
“Ask him.” Deborah replied, pointing to Orolov.
Paige's eyes shifted to Orolov, who, thankfully thought fast and was able to reply convincingly. “Yes, she has been helping me on program for one week.”
“I'll be dealing with you Orolov.” she said. “There's a price to pay for anybody that betrays me.”
“Don't threaten me.” he shot back. “You need me. You all need me. I am caught in middle of crazy program. I do not want to be part of this any longer. This has become very sinister, and I want to be no part of it.”
“Stop your babbling.” Paige told him as she pointed the gun barrel at his face. “You're in this, like it or not. If you want to see your family again, you better do what you've been paid to do.”
Orolov shook his head and grunted, then turned around and went back to what we has working on.

Deborah moved around the edge of the steel table, making sure she kept Carlos out of sight under her hand. 
“So where is that little prick?” Paige asked, scanning the floor with her eyes.
“What makes you think he's here?” Deborah asked.
“Don't fuck with me.” Paige shouted. “You think I'm stupid?!! Where is he?!!”
“I don't know where he is.” Deborah replied calmly, trying to diffuse the situation. She kept her hand over  Carlos, but it was only a matter of time before Paige realized she was hiding him. The tension in the room was thick. Paige pointed her gun at Claire and asked “What about you? Do you know where he is?”
“I just work here.” Claire lied. “I don't know what this is all about.”
“Hmmm...” Paige hummed for a few seconds, still not completely buying that she was a lab assistant.

Deborah looked down at her cupped hand, then back up at Paige, waiting for the perfect moment. With Paige's attention on Claire, Deborah looked back down and moved her hand slightly, about to grasp his small body. “I knew it!!!!” Paige screamed as she lunged for the table with her outstretched hand. Startled, Deborah lifted her hand, exposing the tiny Carlos cowering on the cool steel table. He looked up to see Paige's fist coming toward him. With no other choice, he threw himself off the edge of the table just before her fist slammed down right where he had been hiding. Deborah gasped as she watched him plummet to the floor below, but luckily, he landed on top of her shoe, which broke his fall, then bounced off and tumbled to the the linoleum floor. Scared and disoriented from the fall, he stood up and started running as fast as he could to toward the tables on the other side of the lab. In his haste, he didn't realize that at his current size, that was the equivalent to about a thousand feet.

Paige's eyes widened at the sight of the tiny man making a break for it. She grit her teeth and frowned at him as she straightened up. She pointed her gun right at Deborah's face as she took a few steps toward Carlos. “I see that you two have been busy.” she said in a smug tone. “Just look at him. He can't be more that a few inches tall.”
Carlos looked back and up at the towering Paige as she took another deliberate step forward. Her black pump came down on the floor with her heel clicking loudly. “Paige!” Deborah shouted. “Don't you even think about it!”
“Shut up!” she yelled back at her. “He's too small for anything now. I'm doing you a favor.”
“If you take another step!” Deborah yelled.
“Or what?” she asked as she looked back. Waving the gun barrel left and right she asked again “Or what?”

Carlos had made it about a hundred feet or so at his scale and was out of breath. He was in the middle of the lab floor with nowhere to hide. Stopping, he turned around and looked up at Deborah. He slumped his shoulders and exhaled loudly, feeling like there was no escape. Paige was still pointing her gun at Deborah and taunting her to make a move. Looking around, he could see that it was at least a few hundred feet or more to anywhere he could hide - Paige could cover that in a just few steps.

Paige rotated her torso, lifted her right leg and took a step toward where he was standing. Carlos watched her foot land on the floor about thirty feet away. He thought of running, but didn't move. He had made a grave error in judgment. He should have stayed beside Deborah's foot. Paige's left knee moved forward and her foot lifted from the floor and swung in his direction. He looked skyward at her cold expression, the same expression that McBain had witnessed before was was crushed. He stared at the triangular shaped sole of her pump as it came down on the floor only a few feet away. Craning his neck, he stared up at the unbelievably huge woman that was about to step on him and end his tiny existence.

Paige lifted her right foot from the floor and took aim. He just stood there, closed his eyes and waited. A few seconds later, he opened his eyes to see a fast moving blur to his right. In a bit of a daze, the tiny man saw his love's face land in front of him. She had jumped across the steel table and landed a thunderous blow to Paige's jaw, sending her flying. Before he even knew what was happening, Deborah's giant hand was closing around his tiny body. The pad of her thumb landed on his chest and pressed him into her fingers. “You have to hide while I take care of her.” she whispered as she brought her hand to her mouth. Carlos felt like he legs go weak as her hand moved with incredible speed and within a second, opened. Carlos found himself sliding across the floor at break-neck speed, coming to a stop underneath a piece of lab equipment. His skin was burning a bit from the friction, but other than that, was unharmed. He got up and hid behind one of the casters holding up whatever he was under.

Deborah sprang to her feet and prepared for battle, but Paige still had her gun. She stood up and wiped the blood from the corner of her mouth. “You fucking bitch!” she screamed, pointing the gun at her.
“Did you think I was about to let you just step on him?” Deborah asked, he fists clenched. “I don't think so.”
Paige pulled the trigger and fired a shot that narrowly missed Deborah's head. Her hands were shaking and it was quite obvious she was becoming unglued. Taking a few steps, she shook her head and mumbled incoherently through grit teeth. “Put the gun down. This has gone far enough!” Orolov shouted at her.
“Shut up! You sniveling prick!” Paige growled.
She stopped a few feet from Deborah and held the gun with both hands, aiming for her head. “You've ruined it!” she screamed at her. “All I needed was him, but now you've ruined it!”
“Put the gun down.” Deborah said calmly. “You're just a pawn in a sick game.”
“Game?” Paige yelled. “You think I'm playing a game?!!”

Claire knew the situation had gotten out of hand and had to act. Holding her gun steady, she said in a strong, calm tone “Opusti pistolet Yuliya.”
Paige held the gun steady. Her eyes shifted left “What did you just say?” she asked Claire
“Vy slyshali menya.” Claire replied.
“How do you know my real name?” she said as she turned and pointed the gun at Claire.
“I know all about you.” Claire replied.
“She's lying.” Deborah told Paige, trying to take the heat off Claire. “Don't listen to her”
Not even looking back, she took a few steps toward Claire and said “You know all about me, do you?”
Claire spoke with an authoritative tone “ Yuliya Muskova. Born 7 June 1972, Minsk. Father, Vladimir Muskova, Officer, KGB and mother Natasha Muskova, Officer, Soviet Army. Joined KGB 1988. Recruited by CIA 1993.”
Paige frowned at her and asked “Who the fuck are you, and how do you know all this?”
“I recruited you.” Claire answered, pointing to herself.
“What?” Paige shouted.

Deborah chuckled, shaking her head and said “This story just gets better and better.”
Looking back, Paige shouted “Shut the fuck up!”
“You better start making sense, or I'm going to unload this clip into you.” she told Claire as she looked back at her.
“I'm the buyer!” Claire shouted. “The twenty million you think you have? It's CIA seed money. It's frozen.”
Paige stared at her, speechless, realizing that her whole plan was crumbling. She had been played.
“Did you really think that we were going to let something like this get out? Just let you sell it to the highest bidder?” Claire asked her.

Paige stood silent, not knowing what t say. Deborah almost felt sorry for her, but knew that Claire had no choice but to tell her. She would have shot Deborah for sure. “Listen to me Paige.” Deborah said. “Put down the gun. It's over.”
She had her head down, and said “Nothing is over.”
“Don't be stupid.” Deborah told her. “She's been lying to me too. Don't play her game.”
“Game?” Paige replied. “Is that what this is? A game?” she said to Claire, tears welling up.
“You're not going to get any sympathy from me, if that's what you're looking for?” Claire told her. “You've been working with Orolov for a long time on this. You had every intention to sell this technology to the highest bidder. We know you've used it on countless people already.”
Looking over at Deborah, Paige asked “So you and that little fucker are plants?”
Shaking her head a little, Deborah stretched her arms in front of her and replied “His name is Carlos Paige, and no, he is not a plant. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm not a plant, at least I didn't know I was a plant until today.”

“Listen.” Deborah continued. “We're going to calm down. You don't want this to get any worse than it already has.”
“Worse?!!” Paige shouted. “How could this get any worse.”
“Just take it easy.” Claire said as she took a step towards Paige. Turning her head, Paige pulled the trigger and fired a bullet into Claire's chest, throwing her back to the floor. “Oh my God!” Deborah gasped. “What did you do!” she yelled at Paige.
“It was an accident! I didn't mean to!” Paige yelped. “It was an accident!!”

She looked at Claire on the floor for a few seconds, then panicked. She ran to the door, punched in her code and fled the lab. “Paige!!” Deborah yelled at her. Still a bit in shock at what they had just witnessed, both Deborah and Orolov didn't move, they just stared at the motionless body of Claire on the floor. “Are you going to see if she is okay?” Orolov said.
Deborah nodded then looked back at him. “Yes, but right now, you have to finish what you started.”
She looked around the floor of the lab near where she had thrown Carlos. “Sweetie? It's okay, you can come out. She's gone.”
The tiny man emerged from his hiding place and looked up at his gigantic love. She took a few steps and then got down on her knees in front of him. “Are you okay? Did I hurt you?”
He shook his head, trying to hide the scrapes on his arms. Deborah place her hand palm up in front of him. He climbed onto her palm and sat down. Like a super-speed elevator, he was lifted and then deposited on the table a few seconds later.
“It''ll be okay sweetie.” Deborah told him.
He looked up at her and smiled nervously, not sure it he would ever get back to his normal size.

Orolov went to another table and returned with a tray filled with some surgical implements. “You're going to be careful right?” Deborah asked. He looked at her as he took a pair of jewelers magnifying glasses and put them on. He nodded and said “Will be very careful.”
He put a piece of white cloth on the table and said “Please sir, would you mind.”
Carlos found it quite comical to be called sir given that he as two inches tall. He looked up at Deborah and she nodded and told him “It's okay.”
He walked onto the cloth and lay down on his back, ready for what ever was going to happen. He looked up at the scientist looming over him and promised himself that, if whatever this guy was going to do didn't work, he was going to ask Deborah to step on him and put him out of his misery.
Orolov picked up a needle and pulled the glasses down over his eyes. He was just about to lean over and attempt to extract the antibodies from Carlos, when both he and Deborah heard a groan from across the room.

Orolov raised his glasses and looked over at Claire, astounded to see her sitting up. She rubbed her neck and coughed a few times before opening her blouse, revealing her vest with a bullet hole in the center. “Jesus Christ that hurts!” she said as she took off her blouse, unzipped the vest she was wearing and took it off. Deborah could see a large red welt just under her breasts. She stood up and looked at them and said “Now she's just pissed me off.”

“I don't believe it.” Deborah said. “I thought you were....”
“Dead.” Claire finished her statement. “Wouldn't you like that.”
“Easy Claire.” she replied sarcastically.
Claire tossed the vest aside and walked over the the table. She examined herself for a few seconds and then said “Where is he?”
Deborah pointed down at the white cloth where he lay. “Oh.” Claire said. “So Orolov, do you think this will work?”
“I think maybe.” he replied. “It would be better if he was not this small, but we try to make the best of situation.”
“Do you need to see a Doctor?” Deborah asked Claire.
Shaking her head, she replied “I've been hit worse that this. I'll be fine. An thanks for comeing to see if I was okay.”

“I am going to take blood sample.” Orolov told Carlos. “I have thinnest needle I could find, but at this scale, it may hurt very much.”
Carlos closed his eyes and said “Just do it.”
Orolov leaned down and carefully lowered the tip of the needle to his pelvis. As gently as he could, he pierced the side of his tiny buttocks with the needle and extracted a few drops of his precious blood. Carlos screamed in agony, holding the spot where a huge needle had just dug into his body. “Oh my god.” Deborah said as she reached down to him with her hand and carefully wrapped him in the cloth, then picked him him and lay him down in her palm. She felt utterly helpless. He was so tiny that she couldn't do anything to help that wouldn't make it worse.
“He's lost a lot of blood.” Claire said. “A few drops at his size are like a few pints at normal size.”
“I don't know what to do.” Deborah said. “I feel so helpless.”
“Do you have some juice or something Orolov?” Claire asked.
He stopped what he was doing and said “Of course.”

He went over to a small refrigerator, opened it and retrieved a bottle of orange juice. “This is all I have.”
“That'll do.” Claire said. She looked around for something to put the juice in and say an eye dropper in the tray in the table. She took a few sucked up a bit of juice and handed Deborah the dropper. “Here sweetie.” she said down to her tiny lover. “Drink some of this so you don't go into shock.”
He lifted her head and licked the tip of the dropper a few times, then lay back.

“You stay here. I have to find that bitch, before she does something stupid.” Claire said. “Wait till I get my hands on McBain. I thought I could trust him.”
“Claire.” Deborah said.
“What?” she asked.
“McBain is probably gone.” she told her.
Claire thought about it for a second and sighed.
“Go easy on her.” Deborah said. “You used her, you know.”
“She will be indited for treason.” Claire replied.
“You set her up Claire.” Deborah said. “Is there's something else going on here I should be aware of?”
“We are not going to have this conversation.” Claire said and she headed for the door. She paused before leaving and said “I can't discuss this with you, even though you are my daughter.”

Deborah looked back at Carlos in her hand. He was asleep. “Did you get what you needed?” she asked Orlov.
“Can't be sure yet. It will take some time.” he replied.
“I'll be right here.” she said, thinking about what Claire was up to.

Chapter 25 - For bigger, for smaller by jailerman0
Author's Notes:

It's been a while since the last posting. Hopefully I will get more time to complete it.

Chapter 25 – For Bigger or Smaller

Deborah lay Carlos down carefully on the table. She pulled the cloth away from him a bit so she could see his tiny chest moving up and down, which brought her a little comfort knowing he was still alive. Staring at him for what seemed to be an hour, the door opened, breaking her concentration. Claire walked in with two agents following her. “What the status?” she asked, matter of factly.
“Nothing yet.” Deborah replied. “Where is Paige?”
“That's not my main concern right now.” Claire replied as she walked past her towards Orolov, who was looking into a microscope. “Where are we Orolov?” she asked him. Without looking up, he replied “Separation of antibodies is taking time. Nothing yet.”
“What does that mean?” she asked. “Give me something.”
Straightening up, he said “I have not started antidote preparation yet. Separating antibodies from blood is very difficult because of scale.”
“So what does that mean?” she asked him.
“It means it is taking much more time.” he said. “I don't know what else I can tell you. I have not even started on her blood yet.”
“Just make it quick Orolov.” she told him.
“Make it quick.” he mumbled. “We are not working on Cadillac. We are dealing with very complex biology.”
“I got it.” she said, raising her hand.

She started to pace back and forth, obviously something was on her mind. “What's going on Claire?” Deborah asked.
“Nothing.” she replied.
“Give me a break.” Deborah said, almost shouting. “Tell me the truth for once in your life!”
Claire turned to her and nodded a little, then walked over to the agents near the door and spoke quietly to them. The both exited the lab and stood guard outside the door. She walked back, pulling a chair over to the table then sat down.
“Remember the call I got at the hotel?” she asked Deborah.
“Vaguely.” Deborah replied.
“About the CIA Deputy Director?” Claire continued.
“Okay.” Deborah said.
“Well the story is true. I just met with the secret service and they confirmed it.”
Deborah just stared at her for a few seconds. “You're talking about the guy that Paige glued to his wife's toe?” she asked.
“Yes.” Claire replied. “It was her that noticed him.”
“She noticed him?” Deborah questioned. “Wasn't he...”
“Tiny?” she completed Deborah's question. “Yes, he was very tiny from what I was told.”
“How in the hell did she free him without killing him?” Deborah asked.
“I don't have the whole story.” Claire replied.
“So you need the antidote, or it's you ass then.” she asked with a smirk.
Claire didn't answer. She got up and started to pace again.

Deborah shook her head and said. “It never occurred to you that this would get out of control like it has, did it?”
“It's not out of control.” Claire replied. “You don't need to worry.”

Orolov interrupted their conversation and told Deborah “I need to get blood from you.”
“So you have his antibodies?” Claire asked.
He just nodded, then proceeded to take a small sample of blood from Deborah's arm. Holding a cotton swab on her arm where he had taken blood, she looked at Claire and said “You're up to something Claire.”
Claire folded her arms and said “Just drop it, will you.”
“You know what? I don't care.” she told her. “I just want to get him back to normal and get out of this circus. After that, you can forget you know me.”
“This will all blow over.” Claire replied.
“I'm sick of the secrets and lies.” Deborah shot back. “I'm moving on.”
“Moving on to what?” Claire asked sarcastically. “This is all you know.”
“Don't think you know me.” Deborah told her. “You really don't know me at all.”

It took another hour before Orolov sat down at the table beside Deborah and said. “This is antidote.”
Deborah held her hand out, but he quickly pulled away and said “It is important that only small very amount is used.”
“What do you mean?” she asked as he handed her the vial of clear liquid.
“Antidote will reverse the compression of cell material, but you must understand that using too much at one time - cells could explode.” he explained.
“So how much and how long will this take.” she asked him.
“Could take, maybe ten, maybe twenty days?” he said. “Maybe more. I cannot give exact times. Every person's biology is different.”
“How much do I give him?” she asked.
“Start with small drop. I would say half a milliliter, or less.” he said.
“So an eye dropper's worth?” she asked.
“Yes. But, use small drop to start. This is not exact science, unfortunately.” Orolov told her.
“Are you sure this is going to work?” Claire asked.
“I cannot be one hundred percent certain. This has not been done before, so we are breaking new ground.” Orlov told them both. “If we don't try, we will never know.”
“We have nothing to loose.” Claire said.
“Nothing to loose?!!” Deborah snapped at her.
Rolling her eyes, she shook he head and said “Look at him Deborah. What are you going to do, just leave him like that?”
“Of course not.” she replied, shaking her head a bit. “But don't talk like he's nothing.”
“Well now's the time to try it.” Claire replied, pointing down to Carlos, who had awoken and was standing on the table.
“What's going on?” he asked Deborah.
“Nothing sweetie.” she told him. Reaching down, she stroked his chest with her fingertip and said “We have the antidote ready.”
“Really?!!” he yelped. “Give it to me!”
“Tell him Deborah.” Claire said.
“Tell me what?” he asked, looking around at all of them staring down at him. When they didn't answer, he yelled “Tell me what?!!!”

Deborah looked down at him and said “There's no guarantee that this will work.”
“Just give me it, would you!” he yelled. “If it works, it works!”
“Okay.” she said. “Okay. I'm just worried about you.”
“Here, use this.” Orlov said as he handed her an eye dropper.
Deborah dipped the eye dropper into the vial, then proceeded to deposit a single drop on the table beside Carlos. He stood still for a few seconds just staring down at the drop at his feet before looking up at Deborah. “Ready?” she asked him. He nodded, then looked back down. The uncertainty was hardest part. There was no telling what was going to happen. He could grow, or stay exactly the same size he was now, or this antidote could cause his cells to explode, killing him. “You can't take too much at one time.” she spoke softly. “Just take a little sip.”
Carlos dipped his tiny hand into the drop of the clear liquid. He stared at his cupped palm for a few moments, then gulped down the antidote. He wiped his mouth and stood still, looking back up at Deborah. After a few seconds, he waved his arms and yelled “It's not working!”
“Give it time sweetie.” she told him.
“I'm fucking stuck like this!” he screamed. “I knew it!”
She looked at Orolov and he said “It may be day or two before we see results. I cannot be certain.”
“Carlos.” Deborah said. “Calm down. It's going to take some time before we know if it's going to work or not.”
“Whatever!” he yelled. “There's not turning back now. I've got that shit in me, whatever it does.”

“I'm going to take him back to my place.” she told Claire. “I can't stay here.”
Putting her hands up, Claire said “I'm sorry, but that's just not possible.”
“What?” Deborah said with a frown. Standing up, she pointed her finger at Claire and said “Listen to me Claire. Don't even start with this shit.”
“No.” Claire shot back. “We haven't located Paige yet. I can't let you out if my sight until we have her in custody. I've made a lot of mistakes with you, I'm not making this one.”
“I appreciate your concern.” she replied. “But I'm not buying it. Whatever you do is for Claire, nobody else. You have proven that time and time again. Nothing is going to change.”

She grabbed her jacket, then looked down at Carlos. “I'm serious Deborah.” Claire said.
Without a word, she put on her jacket, then asked Orolov for something to put Carlos in. “I can't put him in that tube, in case he enlarges.”
Orolov turned and walked over to his table, then returned with a plastic bottle. “This should work.”
“Thanks.” she said, taking the bottle. “I have to keep you safe sweetie.” she told Carlos. “I'll put you in here, okay?”
Shrugging his shoulders, he replied. “Do I have a choice?”
“No, not really, I guess.” she replied as she lowered her hand down to him. Three fingers cradled her back, followed by the pad of her thumb covering his chest. Carlos felt like Deborah was the only person in the world that could protect him as her hand rose quickly. Before he knew it, she released her thumb and let him slide off her fingers into the plastic bottle. The plastic was opaque and had a bit of a medicinal smell. Looking up through the opening, he saw Deborah smile at him, then she lowered the top and screwed it on the bottle tightly. The top had many small holes in it, so he would able to get air. There was enough room to sit down with his legs crossed, which was much better that the tube he was in before. He put his hands against the sides to steady himself as she put the bottle into the inside pocket of her jacket.

Getting her things together, she zipped up her bag and slung it over he shoulder and grabbed her helmet. “I'm leaving Claire.” she said as she headed for the door. Claire didn't try to stop her. As soon as she exited the lab, she dialed a number on her phone.
“It's me.” she spoke. “I want you to keep an eye on Deborah. She's heading for her apartment. Make sure nothing happens to her.”
After a short pause, she continued. “I can't discuss it. I just need you to do what I'm asking.”
Ending the call, she turned to Orolov and said “Put whatever you have left of the antidote in a vial. I have to pay someone a visit.”
“You want other samples too?” he asked.
She looked down at the two small needles on the table and asked “Is that all of them?”
“I have more in the locked storage.” he replied. “But I don't have combination. Natasha, I mean Paige has access code.”
“Okay.” she said. “Give me the antidote. I'll be back for the rest.”
 She typed a test message “secured antidote. en-route to wiley residence.” then touched send. A few seconds later, a message appeared. “Understood. Stick to the plan.”
“Affirmative.” she sent back, then took the small plastic case Orolov had prepared. “What should I do now?” Orolov asked.
“I'm having you detained for the time being until we figure this whole mess out.” she told him.
“You have to find her.” he said. “I don't know how much of formula she has taken.”
“Don't worry about that Orolov.” she told him. “We're going to take her down.”

Chapter 26 - Decisions, Decisions by jailerman0
Author's Notes:

I am glad that this story is being enjoyed. Being the first time writing, it's been quite fun.

This chapter is lead up to another few big twists in the plots. We know Claire is up to something, just don't know what. Paige will make her return soon enough, and Carlos will have some important decisions to make. There is a still a ton of stuff that will unfold. probably another 20 chapters or more to go yet.

Chapter 26 – Decisions, Decisions

Back in the parking garage, Deborah had just started the engine of her motorcycle. She put the bike in gear and slowly drove between the cars heading for the exit. Suddenly she stopped and shut the motor off. Looking over the tops of the cars, she could see Claire standing with several other agents. She was speaking to a man that had his back to her. It was difficult to see who it was from her vantage point. After a few minutes, a car pulled up and the man turned to get in. Her heart skipped a beat and she gasped at see that it was her father, Jim Ryder. He got in the car and it drove right past her to the exit. Deborah look back at there Claire was, but she was gone. “What the fuck is going on?” she thought to herself. “She's gotten him into this too.”
Touching her jacket, she felt the bottle containing Carlos for a few seconds, then started her bike. “What the fuck are you up to Claire?” she mumbled as she put it in gear and drove to the exit and out.

“Did she see him?” Claire asked her driver.
“I don't know ma'am.” her replied.
“Get me to over to west 53rd. I have to take care of something.” she told him.
“Right away.” he said, putting the SUV into gear and heading for the exit.
“I'm heading there now.” Claire spoke into her phone. After a short pause, she continued “I told you I would take care of it, and I will.”

A short time later, Deborah pulled up in front of her apartment and turned off the motor. Popping up her visor, she looked around, making sure that she hadn't been followed. She got off the bike and headed up the steps. About halfway up, she pulled out her gun and turned, pointing it at the man behind her on the stairs. “Vito.” Deborah yelled, looking quite stunned. “What the hell are you doing here?!! I could have shot you!”
He walked up to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “Your mom asked me to keep an eye on you.”
Exhaling loudly, she looked up at the sky, shaking her head as she put her gun back into the holster.
“Hey, come on now.” he said. “She's just trying to look out for you.”
“You know what she's all about Vito.” Deborah told him. “I know she's up to something.”
“Just cut her a bit of slack. She's still your mother.” he told her. “Both your dad and her worry about you.”
“You spoke to my father?” she asked him.
“Naaa.” he replied shaking his head. “I was saying your dad worries about you...you know…doing what you do. I promised him I would look out for you and Claire.”
She knew he wasn't telling her everything. “Go on.” he said, nodding. “Go up stairs and relax.”
Nodding, she said “Okay.” then turned and headed up the stairs. Looking back at him, he nodded and then turned and walked back down the stairs.

Standing at her apartment door, she pulled out her Glock, then unlocked the door. Pushing it open, she held her gun in both hands as she inched inside. Checking each room, she lowered her gun after she was sure she had no company. Exhaling loudly, she reached into her jacket and pulled out the bottle containing Carlos. She took off her jacket and proceeded to unscrew the top. Peering inside, her eyes widened to see him staring up at her. Her shoulders slumped in relief at see that he was okay. Tipping the bottle into her palm, she watched as he inched his way out the opening into her palm. “Oh my God. Sweetie.” she said. “You're bigger!”
Carlos looked around at her huge hand and said “I don't know.”
“You're definitely longer.” she told him “You're still pretty small, but you've gotten bigger, that's for sure.”
“You think so?” he asked, feeling a little relieved.
“Absolutely.” she confirmed. “It wont be long before you're back to normal and we can put this whole thing behind us.”
“I guess.” he said, feeling kind of torn between wanting to get back to normal and loving the comfort of being the palm of Deborah's hand.
“You guess?” she asked.
When he didn't reply, she took the tip of her index finger and pushed him down into her palm and, while caressing him gently, she raised her hand to her face and said quietly “No matter what size you are Carlos. You're always going to me my little man.”
he stared up at her large hazel eyes, not knowing what to say. “I uhhh….don't kkknow...” he stuttered.
“Shhh.” she whispered. “I know what you like. You like feeling helpless with me. That's okay.”
To make her point clearer, she removed her finger and place her thumb over him and pressed down. “You like being under my thumb sweetie.” she asked him.
With the tip of her thumbnail just under his chin, he tried to say something, but her couldn't get the words out. All he could think was how good she was a dominating him. “Time for a little more of the antidote?” she asked him with a raised brow.

Across town, Claire entered the Wiley's condo to see several secret service agents as well as Jennifer Wiley and a woman with red hair. She walked over to an agent and spoke to him for a few seconds. He asked his agents to vacate the condo, then he approached Donna and asked her to vacate as well. “I think I should stay.” she told Jennifer.
“This is a matter of national security ma'am.” Claire told her as she approached. “I'm afraid I have to ask you to leave for the time being.”
“Oh. Okay.” she said at seeing Claire in the living room. “Is everything okay?”
“I'm not a liberty to say.” he told her.
“I'll be right outside.” she told Jennifer before getting up and walking past Claire.
Claire watched everyone leave and when the last agent had closed the door, she walked over and sat down on the sofa across from Jennifer.

“My name is Claire Ryder.” she said. “I understand that Mr. Wiley has run into a little bit of trouble.”
“Little?” Jennifer shot back. “Are you trying to be funny?”
“I apologize Ma'am.” she replied. “A bad choice of words.”
“Are you secret service?” Jennifer asked.
“No, not secret service.” she replied.
“Then who?” Jennifer asked. “What the hell is going on here, and why has my husband been reduced to the size if an insect?”
“I'm not at liberty to discuss it Ma'am.” Claire replied.
“Not at liberty!” Jennifer said with utter disdain. “It's always the same answer with you people. My life has been turned upside down and you're not at “liberty” to discuss it. What do I do with my husband? Tell me that.”
“I have a possible antidote for Mr. Wiley.”
“Possible?” Jennifer asked. “What does that mean possible?”
“We don't know if it will be effective.” she told her.
Shaking her head, she paused for a few seconds before saying “You people are really playing with fire. I can only imagine what could happen if whatever was used on him gets into the wrong hands. Everett was very concerned with rogue operations.”
“He discussed it with you?” Claire asked.
“He only said he was concerned.” Jennifer replied. “He didn't give details, but the cat is out of the bag, wouldn't you say?”
“Mrs. Wiley.” Claire said calmly. “I am here today because I know how hard this has been on you. My superiors wanted Mr. Wiley brought to a lab where any possible enlargement could be closely monitored. I convinced them that that was not the best course of action.”
Nodding, Jennifer wiped her eyes and said “I appreciate that. I'm just a little overwhelmed, that's all.”
“I understand.” Claire replied. “I will visit every few days to check on the progress.”
“Is that necessary?” Jennifer asked.
“I'm afraid so.” Claire said. “Now, there are some precautions you need to take however.”
“Okay.” she replied. “What do I have to do?”

Claire unzipped the small case she was carrying and too the vial of clear liquid and held it up. “This is the antidote.” she said. “Now it is very important that he takes this in very small doses. Too much at one time could kill him. We have not way to telling how long it will take for him to get back to normal. You will have to play it by ear.”
“He so tiny. What if he takes too much?” Jennifer questioned.
“If you don't mind me asking, where is he?” Claire asked.
Pointing to the jar top on the table, Jennifer said “He's in there.”
Claire leaned over the table and looked at the center of the top to see a dark spot. She put her hand to her mouth and then looked back at Jennifer.
“I know. I know.” Jennifer said. “It's a miracle he's even alive with what he has gone through.”

Claire was visibly disturbed at what she had just seen. She had see Carlos at two inches tall, but this was a whole different level. She had to find Paige, not more that ever. She stared at the cap for a few seconds, then said “Sorry for staring. I'm just a little shocked.”
“Is that bitch that did this still on the loose?” Jennifer asked. “Did they tell you what she did?”
Claire knew what had happened, but wanted to get Jennifer's story. “I don't know all the details. Can you tell me?”
Jennifer looked away for a few seconds, then looked back at Claire and exhaled. She reached down and pulled the sock off that was covering her foot. Claire looked down to see that her big toe was painted a teal color, but has a spot where there was no polish. She looked back at Jennifer, not saying anything.
“See that spot on my toenail, where is no color?” Jennifer asked. “Well that is where my husband was.”
Claire looked down at her foot again, then back up.
“That's right.” she said. “As crazy as it sounds, that bitch shrank my husband down to the size of a bug and glued him to my toenail.”
Claire was speechless. She wanted to same something, but didn't know exactly what to say.
“Can you even imagine what it as like for him?” Jennifer continued with tears welling up in her eyes. “I went to a dinner, I was walking around with him glued to my toenail, and I didn't even know it. Can you even imagine his feeling of helplessness?”
Shaking her head, Claire said “How did you find out he was there? It just sounds so impossible.”
“He was screaming.” she told her. “It was the tiniest little squeaking noise. I put my phone's microphone close to him. I could hardly hear him, but it was loud enough for me to make out his words.”
“It's….uhhhh….just amazing that he's alive.” Claire said.
Jennifer broke down and started to weep. “I don't know if I can do this.”

Claire stood up and said “I will leave you with the antidote. I think you have enough for one day.”
Jennifer looked up at her with watery eyes and said “Sorry. I'm just….”
“No need to apologize Ma'am.” Claire told her. “I'll be back and a few days to see how you are doing. IN the mean time, there will be two agents outside your door. They will not allow anyone inside.
“Just let Donna in.” she said. “She has been a big help.”
“Okay.” Claire said. “Does she know what you just told me?”
“Yes.” Jennifer replied. “Is that a problem?”
“No, not at all.” She said as she headed for the door. “But it would be a good idea to keep this quiet.”
“Okay.” Jennifer said.

Claire opened the door, entered the hallway and closed the door behind her. She exhaled as she looked at the floor. “Ma'am?” an agent asked. Claire looked up at him and motion him to come closer. Donna looked on as Claire whispered something to the agent. “Nobody gets in or out without me knowing. Is that clear?”
“Yes.” He responded. Motioning to Donna with his eyes, he asked “What about her?”
“She's cleared, but I want to you to keep tabs on her.” 
“Understood.” he replied.
Claire headed for the elevators, not even saying a word to Donna as she left.

Donna watched her leave, then asked the agent “What's going on?”
“You are cleared to enter Ma'am.” he told her as he opened the door.
“Cleared?” she asked, stepping towards the door.
“Yes Ma'am.” he said. “Let me know if you need anything.”

Donna walked inside and stopped as the door closed behind her. Jennifer was still sitting on the sofa. Donna walked over and sat down opposite her and waited for her to say something.
“And?” she asked after Jennifer didn't respond.

Jennifer looked at her, then held up the box and said “She gave me this box of stuff with some instructions. Its an antidote, but there's no guarantee it will work.”
“It will make him grow back to normal?” Donna asked. “So what do you have to do?”
“I have to give him a little at a time. If it does work, he can't grow back all at once, that will kill him. His cells could literally explode” she told her.
“So how long will it take?” Donna asked.
“I don't know. I have to try it and see if it works.” she replied.
“So he's going to get bigger slowly, over time then?” Donna asked.
“That's what it sounds like.” Jennifer replied, still looking at the contents of the box.
“Wow.” Donna said. “That puts you in quite a unique position.”
“What do you mean?” she asked.
“You're in control of his size.” Donna told her.
“What?” Jennifer asked, sounding a little shocked and annoyed at her comment.
“You can give him as much, or as little of that antidote that you want.” Donna told her.
“Donna!” Jennifer shot back at her. “Would you be serious. My God!”
Exhaling loudly, she shook her head and said “Calm down. I'm not suggesting that you leave him like this!”

“Look.” Jennifer said. “I really appreciate how much of a friend you've been, and what happened the other night, lets just keep that between us, but this whole experience has really freaked me out.”
“It's okay.” Donna interrupted.
“No. It's not.” She shot back, becoming more agitated. “I don't want it to sound bad, but you're not helping matters. I know you're really into this giant woman stuff, but this is my husband you're talking about here.”
“Listen Jen.” Donna said. “You, yourself said, that the agency stole him away from you. All he thinks about is work. Well now, you have the opportunity to turn that around.”
“What are you talking about?!!” she shouted.

Shaking her head, Donna told her to calm down. “Listen, he's going to get bigger slowly, right?”
“Yeah.” Jennifer replied. “Is there a point to this?!!”
“He's going to be at your feet, at least for a little while, so make sure he knows that he is totally powerless and your feet are his world.” she told her.
“Oh my God Donna. You're nuts!” Jennifer shouted. “I think you need to leave.”
“It's all about power.” Donna continued.
“I don't want power!” she yelled. “I just want my husband back!”
“That is exactly what I'm talking about.” Donna replied. “You want him back from the Agency.”
Jennifer shook her head and said “Donna, you're getting under my skin.”
“He's been in a position of power all these years. Now, you have total power.” She told her.
Jennifer looked away, seeming to get even more angry.
“With Pete, it's not whether he's small or not, sure he would love it if I could shrink him, but its being dominated that he likes.” she said. “Believe me, you have no idea how many men out there want their women to dominate them, but just don't know, or are afraid to ask.”
Jennifer look back at her, not saying anything. She looked down at her bare foot and thought about what she was saying. She looked over at the jar top containing her micro-sized husband for a few seconds and then said “I don't know Donna. That sounds a little...”
“Forget about what it sounds like. You are in a unique position. I hope you see that.” Donna said.
Jennifer sat still, just staring at the jar top. Donna was right, the Agency was his life, but she just wasn't sure if this was the way to change that.

Chapter 27 - Another encounter by jailerman0

Chapter 27 – Another encounter

“Jenn.” Donna said. “I'm just giving you some friendly advice. You do what you think is right, but an opportunity like this may never come again.”
“Fine.” she replied sharply. “Let's just drop it for now. I need to focus on Everett.”
She got up and went into the kitchen, returning with an eye dropper and her phone. She knelt down beside the table and placed the phone with the microphone down beside the spec that was her husband. She leaned in and whispered softly “Everett. I have an antidote. You have to take it a little bit at a time. I'm going to put a drop near you. Just take a handful and drink it. It's really important that you only take a little bit. Yell into the microphone hole if you understand.”

Donna leaned into see and to her amazement, the spec was moving. “Wow.” she said.
Jennifer waited until the spec moved away after 10 seconds or so. She lifted her phone and plugged in the ear buds. She listened at full volume and heard her husband's tiny voice. “I got it Jenn. Give it to me. I can't take it any more at this size. I'm so hungry.”
She put down the phone and then took the eye dropper, popped the vial open and took a drop. Carefully, she placed a single drop in the lid. “Okay honey, just a little bit. It might need some time to take effect.”
The ladies watched closely as the spec moved towards the drop. “My God, It's really starting to hit home how small he is.” Donna said.
“You can't speak loudly near the lid.” Jennifer said quietly. “It sounds like thunder to him.”
“Oh. Sorry.” she whispered.

Inside the lid, Everett approached the drop of antidote. It was probably ten times his height. Carefully, he took a handful, being careful not to disturb the surface tension that was holding the liquid in the form of a drop. He gulped down a handful, then another for good measure. After a few seconds, he exhaled, not feeling anything. Making his way back to the center of the lid, he lay down and rested, waiting. He looked up at her impossible huge wife and Donna, who were looking down at him. “Give it time.” Jennifer whispered to him.

Jennifer stood up and said “I'm going to make some coffee. Do you want some?”
“Sure.” Donna said, standing up. She looked down at Wiley and raised her eyebrows. “She wouldn't even feel it.” she said quietly.
“Did you say something?” Jennifer asked her as she walked back into the room.
“No, nothing.” Donna replied. “Where's that coffee?”
“Come site down at the table.” Jennifer said as she headed back into the kitchen.

“I'm sorry that I upset you before.” she told Jennifer as she walked past her toward the table.
“It's okay. I know you are trying to help.” she replied. “I shouldn't judge you. I don't know much about the fetishes that about there. I'm just not used to that type of thing I guess.”
“Don't worry about it.” Donna said, with a bit of a chuckle. “I'm a big girl. I can take it.”
Jennifer shook her head and rolled her eyes and said “Big girl!!”
“Oh stop.” Donna said, batting her hand at her. “You know, you try and act upset, but I can tell you're really not.”

Pouring the coffee into cups, she sat down at the table and took a sip. Donna sat down as well and poured some cream into her coffee. “Would you really do that to Pete?” Jennifer asked.
“Do what?” Donna asked.
“You know.” she replied. “Shrink him.”
“Oh, that.” she replied. “You know, it's a hard thing to answer. I mean, it's easy to just say yes, but with what we know with Everett, it's not such a simple decision.”
“But you've thought about it?” she asked.
“Oh sure.” she said. “Like I told you are the dinner, Pete and I have role played and have fun with it. But I can't say for sure if I would like to “really” shrink him.”
“I don't know how to read you Donna.” Jennifer replied, seeming quite confused. “You're giving me advice on Everett...and...I don't know.”
Donna sipped her coffee and then said “It's not like you have to decide anything like you just asked me. He's already shrunk. You are asking if I would do the same to Pete. Well the honest answer is, I don't know. It depends.”
“Depends on what?” Jennifer asked.
“Boy, you're not going to let go of this, are you?” she replied.
“I'm asking you simple questions.” Jennifer replied sharply. “Don't patronize me.”

“Okay.” Donna said. “You want to know the truth?”
“Yes.” Jennifer said. “You opened this Pandora’s box, you can just decide to close it.”
Donna's eyes shifted left and right, before settling back on Jennifer. “I would shrink him.” she said.
Jennifer stared at her for a few seconds, not saying anything. The look on her face was quite telling. “If you weren't prepared to hear the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question.”
“I'm just...uhhh...just a little surprised, that's all.” Jennifer replied.
“Ever since Pete told me about his fantasies, I've wondered what it would be like to have him so small that I would be able to completely control him.” Donna explained. “It would be such a feeling of power.”
“What if you couldn't reverse it?” Jennifer asked. “You couldn't do that to him!”
“We would have to consider the risks.” she replied. “If we were both aware of the risks and okay with it, well then I guess I would say yes, and shrink him.”
“Wow.” Jennifer said. “I can't imagine how that would make him feel if he knew that.”
“He already knows how I feel.” Donna replied. “He's asked all about this subject during role playing.”
“And he's okay with it?” she asked.
“It was all based on hypothetical situations.” Donna replied. “Of course I told him what he wanted to hear.”
“So you wouldn't shrink him then?” Jennifer asked, sounding totally confused.

Donna crossed her arms and exhaled. She looked at Jennifer and said “Let me make it crystal clear. Yes, I would shrink him if I could. Probably down to an inch or two tall. If he was stuck that size and there was no hope of enlarging him...”
She paused and took a sip of coffee, then put her cup down and said “I would step on him.”
“Donna!” Jennifer shouted. “You're crazy!”
“You wanted an answer. We've been dancing around it for the past half hour.” Donna told her. “You're upset because you are face with the very real prospect with Everett.”
“I would never.” she blubbered, tears filling her eyes. “Never even think of that.”
“You expect me to believe that you haven't thought about what you would do if he was permanently shrunk?” Donna asked.
Jennifer shook her head. “I did, but I never thought about what you were just saying.”

Donna got up and walked around the table to where Jennifer was sitting. She knelt down in front of her. “What are you doing?” Jennifer asked.
Without a word, she reached down, lifted her foot up and removed her sock. She lowered her bare foot back to the floor and then pointed to a spot in front of her toes. “Imagine your husband is staring up at you from right here.”
Jennifer stared down at her finger for a few seconds, then looked at her and shook her head. Donna lifted her foot, cupped her heel in her palm, then placed the tip of her finger on the ball of her foot. “This is where he belongs if he is stuck at that size. And you know it.”
“Donna stop.” Jennifer said, her voice fluttering.
“You need to be strong.” she said as she lifted her foot, placing a gentle kiss on the ball. Jennifer had butterflies in her stomach. She wanted to move her foot away, but just couldn't. Donna proceeded to kiss the underside of her long toes, just touching her flesh with the tip of her tongue. Jennifer's heart was pounding as she watched Donna kiss her foot.

Their eyes met as Donna paused. Jennifer was not even sure why she did it, but she pressed her big toe against her lips. Donna's mouth opened and she slid her toe inside. She took short breaths as Donna's tongue slid across the pad of her toe. With their eyes were still locked, she felt her hand slide under her calf muscle then gently squeezing it. Donna moved closed, spreading her legs apart with her hands. Jennifer offered no resistance. She slid her hands under her shirt and caressed her stomach and then her breasts. She leaned in and then looked up into her eyes. Jennifer was short of breath as she put her hands around the back of Donna's head. She pulled her close and kissed her.

“You need this.” Donna whispered. “You need to learn to be assertive.”
“Donna…Ohhhh…..I…..Uhhh…..” Jennifer stammered.
“Take me Jenn.” Donna said seductively. “Show me the assertive Jenn. Make me do what you want.”
Jennifer stared down into her green eyes for what seemed to be minutes, then said “I can't.” She pushed her away and stood up. “I'm sorry. This it all too much.”
Donna caressed her arms and said “It's okay.”
“No...no it's not.” She replied, walking into the kitchen. “I have a husband.”
Donna followed her into the kitchen and stood behind her. Jennifer put her hands on the edge of the counter, gripping it tightly. Donna's hands slid around her stomach and she pulled her close. With her hands sliding up to her breasts, Donna whispered into her ear “You know you want to fuck me Jenn. Don't fight it.”
Jennifer tilted her head to the side and then back as Donna's lips gently assaulted her neck. She turned around and looked into her eyes. “I can't.” she said. “I just can't.”
Donna lowered her hand to her butt and pulled her in close. “Are you sure?” she asked, caressing her smooth back. “There's nobody her to judge you.”

Jennifer pushed back and Donna let her go. “It's not that.” she said, looking away.
“Then what?” Donna asked.
Jennifer didn't look at her. She was totally confused by what was clearly calling into question her sexuality. Donna reached up and pulled her face to look at her. “Then what?” she asked her again.
“Can we just slow down.” she replied. “I can't deal with this right now, with all that's going on.”
Nodding, Donna took her hands in hers and said “I understand.”
“I don't want this to affect our friendship.” Jennifer replied.
“Of course not.” she replied.
“Sure?” Jennifer asked, seeing that she was looking a little disappointed.
Donna smiled and said “It's not a problem Jenn. I'm very open about what I want, and that has gotten me into more than a few situations over the years.”
She wiped the teats from Jennifer's eyes gently then said “I'm going to leave you alone, but call me if you need anything.”
Nodding, Jennifer replied “Okay.”

She walked over to the table and grabbed her things and headed or the door. As she passed by the coffee table, she looked down at the jar top and whispered. “I should just squash you and get it over with.” Wiley was looking straight up at the impossibly huge Donna as she passed. He couldn't make out what the was whispering. It just sounded like booming noises. Jennifer watched as she closed the door, then grabbed her stomach and broke down in tears. After a few minutes, she regained her composure and walked over to the coffee table. Her eyes widened at the sight of the spec in the jar top. It was still a spec, none the less, but it was definitely a larger spec. She ran to the office and rummaged in the desk, finally putting her hand on what she was looking for. Heading back to the table as fast as she could, she knelt down and placed the magnifying glass over her miniscule husband and moved her eye closer. Wiley's mouth opened wide at the sight of Jennifer's gigantic eye looking right at him. “Everett!” she whispered. “It's working. You've gotten bigger!”

Wiley examined himself. He didn't even notice that he had doubled in size. He looked up again and gave a thumbs up. “I'll get a little more of the antidote.” she whispered, as she ran to the Kitchen. Taking the vial in her hand, she stopped cold, looking down at it. She closed her eyes and cringed at the thoughts that were popping into he head. “Stop it Jenn. Stop it.” she said to herself.

Returning to the table, she carefully took a drop and deposited it into the top. “Remember only a little bit.” she whispered down to him. Holding the magnifying glass, she watched her insect-sized husband walk to the drop of liquid and take a handful into his mouth. At this rate, he would be back to normal in probably a week or two she thought to herself. Getting up, she sat down on the sofa with her arms cross on her knees. She looked down at her bare foot for a second, then exhaled and shook her head. Putting her hands on her face, she tried to not think about Donna and what she had said, but it was impossible.

Chapter 28 - The Big Slow Down by jailerman0

Chapter 28 – The Big Slow Down

 

Across town, Claire's phone rang. She looked at the caller id and said to her driver “Pull over here.”

“One moment.” she spoke into her phone.

As soon as the SUV stopped, she got out and stood on the sidewalk. “Go ahead.” she said to the caller.

“Have to delivered the antidote to Director Wiley?” the male voice asked.

“To his wife sir.” she replied. “But I have to say that I am not at all comfortable with that.”

“Your concern is noted. In this case, I don't think we have any other options. We can't have this get out.” he said.

“I understand that sir.” she replied. “But Mrs. Wiley had company. I am not comfortable with it.”

“I am aware of that. Your concern as been noted. I have spoken to Peter Ruger and he assures me that his wife is there only for moral support.”

“How many people are aware of the situation?” Claire asked in a stronger tone.

“As I said.” he replied. “Claire, your concern has been noted. You need to focus your attention to finding Paige Mitchell. She is still rogue and we must be certain that we have all the formula and all the antidote.”

“I'm on it sir.” Claire replied as she paced back and forth on the sidewalk.

“Are you going to give me an update on your daughter?” he questioned.

“She's returned to her apartment.” she replied.

“Have to secured the location?” she asked.

“I have it guarded.” Claire replied. “We already have cameras installed, so we are keeping an eye on things.”

“Okay. Keep me informed of any developments.” he said.

“Yes sir.” Claire replied.

She ended the call and got back in the SUV. “Head over to west 59th. I want to check on things.” she told the driver.

 

Back at Deborah's apartment, Carlos was still inside the plastic bottle, waiting for Deborah to open the top and let him out. His confines were a little more tight. The antidote had taken effect and he had increased in size by almost an inch. It had been quite a while since they had gotten back to her place and he could her he walking to and fro and rummaging about, but he was essentially shut off from the outside world inside the opaque bottle. Left to his thoughts, he started wondering what she was up to and, more importantly, what was he going to do once he was back to his normal size. The events of the past few days were life-changing. Deborah was life-changing, but he couldn't help wondering if it would all go sour once he was back to normal. Was their connection purely based on his reduction in size?

 

His thoughts were interrupted by the sudden movement of his confines. The bottle sides darkened as her giant hand wrapped around it. He looked up and saw the top being unscrewed then it was removed, revealing her giant smiling face far above. “Sorry for leaving you in there so long.” she said. “Ready to come out?”

Carlos slid towards the opening as she tipped the bottle into her palm. Sliding himself through the mouth of the bottle onto her palm sent a wave of relief through his body. His heart felt incredibly heavy as her fingertip caressed his small form. “Sweetie, it seems to be working.” she said. “You definitely are bigger. Not by much, but you only had a tiny bit of the antidote.”

“What were you doing in here?” he asked her. “You left me in there for a long time.”

“This place.” she said, looking around. “Had eyes and ears.”

Carlos, being a detective, knew exactly what she meant. “Did you get them all?” he asked.

“I swept the entire place.” she told him. “I got them all.”

“What about her?” he asked, referring to Paige.

“Paige?” she questioned. Shaking her head, she said “I don't know where she is.”

He shook his head, feeling a very uneasy with her answer.

“Carlos.” she said, lifting her hand up. “Look at me.”

He looked up at her and she told him that he had nothing to worry about, that she would never let her get a hold of him, not matter what. He gazed into her huge hazel eyes, feeling like he would melt into her palm.

“I don't know.” he said. “She is really fucking crazy!”

“Right now, let's concentrate on getting you back to normal.” she told him. “Forget about her.”

 

 

“What about Claire?” he asked.

“What about her?” Deborah answered.

“You two have a lot to resolve.” he told her. “You can't leave things the way they are.”

Deborah pursed her lips before saying “Look, she did what she did and nothing will change that.”

“Maybe.” he told her.

“No maybe sweetie.” she said. “I know you're trying to help, but it's complicated.”

“Just make sure you know the whole story.” he told her. “There may be something going on that we don't know about that's influencing her.”

“Do you know something you're not telling me?” she asked.

“No.” he replied. “You know that things are not always what they appear to be. I'm just saying don't shut to door until you are sure. My gut tells me there is a lot more to Claire than what she is letting on.”

“You may be right.” Deborah replied. “But now, I want to focus on getting you back to normal.”

 

She lowered her hand to the table and tilted it. Carlos slid from her hand and stood up on the table top. “Wait there.” she said as she turned and headed for the kitchen. “Like I'm going to go anywhere.” he mumbled to himself. She returned with the vial of antidote and an eye dropper. “Here.” she said as she dipped the dropper into the clear liquid. She lowered the dropper to the table, but Carlos held his hands up and said “Wait!” before she had a chance to put any on the table.

“What's wrong.” she asked, sounding quite concerned.

“You heard what that guy said, we can't rush it.” he told Deborah.

She just stared at him, raising her eyebrows slightly. “It's been hours sweetie. You can take some more.”

“I just don't want to rush it.” he said. “I'm still feeling kind of weird.”

“Weird.” she said. “You didn't say anything about that before. What do you mean weird?”

“It felt like I was filling up, or bloating.” he asked.

“Was it painful?” she asked.

“No, not really. I got light headed and felt dizzy.” he told her. “I just want to be careful and not rush it.” he replied.

“Okay sweetie. There's no rush, it's just all you could talk about before was being stuck a two inches tall. I just thought you would want to get back to normal.”

“I don't even know what normal is anymore.” he told her.

She moved her hand and tapped her index finger on the table at his feet. “You know sweetie.” she said. “If you have something on your mind, you can talk to me. You know that.”

 

Carlos turned his back to her and grabbed his head, then shook his little fists in the air.

“Carlos?” Deborah asked. “Are you okay?”

He spun around and looked at her. He seemed to want to say something, but couldn't get it out. Deborah looked down at him with an expression of genuine concern. She was about to asked him if he was okay, but before she could, he blurted out “I don't want to go back to normal.”

“To work?” she asked.

“No!!” he yelped. “Normal size!!”

Deborah turned her head slightly, then her eyes shifted back on him. “That's exactly what I was afraid of.” she said.

 

“Afraid?” he asked. “You're not afraid of anything.”

“That's not what I meant.” she said. “You're not thinking straight sweetie. You can't stay like this.”

“Why not?” he asked her.

“Why not?” she repeated. Holding her hand, palm up on the table, she looked at him and said “You can't stay in the palm of my hand sweetie.”

Walking over to her thumb, he reached up and caressed it and said “Deborah, you have me in the palm of your hand. No matter what size I am.”

“Oh boy.” she said, pressing his arm between her thumb and forefinger gently. “I've really done a number on you, haven't I?”

 

Carlos leaned against her thumb and kissed it a few times before she moved it away. She put her hand flat on the table and exhaled.

“Listen sweetie.” she said. “I understand that this has been a whirlwind of emotions and it's really hard to make sense of it all, but honestly, I don't want to keep you like this.”

“You're not “keeping” me.” he said. “It's my decision.”

“Actually Carlos, I would be keeping you.” she answered. “I would be keeping you from life. You would be too small to do anything for yourself. You can't really want that. To not even be able to reach my ankle? If it is, well, I'm sorry, but that's not what I want and certainly not what I had planned for our family.”

“Family?” he asked. “What do you mean?”

She looked down at him and shook her head. “Are you that dense Carlos?” she asked. “Really?”

Feeling a little embarrassed, he looked down and ran his hand through his hair. “You want to start a family?” he asked her.

“You think I want to stay in this crazy life forever?” she asked him. “I don't. And I certainly don't want a husband that I could accidentally step on.”

“I didn't know.” he said looking up with watery eyes. “I just like….I like uhhh….” he blubberd.

“You like me taking care of you.” she completed his sentence. “That won't change, regardless of your size.”

 

“Are you ready now?” she asked, moving her hand towards the antidote.

He looked at the vial and started fidgeting with his hands. He was torn. He loved her and wanted to be with her, but the feeling her size gave him was so exhilarating.”

“How about this?” she asked, seeing that he was quite hesitant. “How about he take it slow. You take the antidote at your own pace. We'll take our time and you will get to experience being small for a little bit longer that way.”

He reluctantly nodded, realizing that she was right, he couldn't stay three inches tall.

 

She stood up and pulled her long brown hair back, then looked down at him with her head tilted to the side. “Is there anything you would like to do before starting the antidote again?” she asked him. “Now is the time sweetie.” she said as she put her hair behind her ear with her fingertip. “Once you take it, there's no going back.” Carlos couldn't think of anything. For the life of him, he had the most beautiful woman he had ever known that was giving him the opportunity of a lifetime, and he couldn't think if anything. Being ever perceptive, she leaned down and asked quietly “Did I hear you mention my socks?”

 

Carlos was so overwhelmed by her presence that he just nodded. “Okay then.” she said. “Inside my sock it is.” she said, lowering her hand down. She gently took him into her fingertips and lifted him into her left palm. Carlos stared past her gigantic breasts at her face as she walked into her bedroom, depositing his small form in the top of her dresser. Getting to his feet, his eye level was just below her chest. She took off her top, revealing a black sports bra. Carlos felt his throat go dry at the sight of her massive, firm breasts. “Like what you see?” she asked, seeing that he was quite fixated on them. “Well, nice to see that you are not only interested in my feet.” she said.

 

Reaching down, she pulled off her socks and placed them on the top of the dresser to his left. “I don't think we want to use those.” she said, twinkling her nose. Pulling open the top drawer, she looked over the selection of socks, then asked “Why don't you choose?”

Carlos walked to the edge and looked down at the neatly placed pairs of socks of every type and color. He was short of breath and his heart felt like is was going to leap from his chest as she spoke. “There's sport socks, cotton socks, ankle socks, hiking socks.” she said. “I think I might even have some toe socks.”

Carlos got dizzy all of a sudden and fell forward, plummeting into the drawer below. “Carlos!” Deborah exclaimed as she saw him fall. Wondering what happened, he lay between two pairs of her socks, totally dumb founded. Chuckling, she said “Geeze sweetie. You have to be more careful. Are you Okay?”

 

Carlos covered his face, then reached down to cover his rock hard erection. He looked up at her, feeling a little embarrassed. “Are you sure you're going to be able to take this?” she said jokingly. “Those are just my socks. We haven't even gotten to my feet yet.”

He nodded, still trying to cover himself. “Okay.” she said lowering her hand into the drawer. Carlos swallowed as his foot and ankle were gently pinched between her thumb and index finger. She lifted him up to her face, letting him dangle upside down in front of her beautiful eyes. “You've only seen one drawer so far.” she told him. “I have plans for you, but you will need to be a little bigger for that.”

Moving him closer to her eyes, he stared at the marvelous hazel jewels “When I'm done with you.” she said, pausing for effect. “You'll be reduced to a nothing more than a quivering mass of complete and total obedience.”

 

Winking at him to let him know she was playing it up, she lowered him back into the sock drawer and let him go just above the fabric. He fell a short distance into a pair of pink cotton socks. He lay still, taking in the fragrance of detergent, and the faint scent of her feet. “Are those ones good?” she asked, resting her hands on her knees. Her face lowered down so she was looking over the tops of her socks at him. After a few seconds, she slipped her fingers under him and lifted him back to the dresser top, letting him climb down from her hand. She took the socks and placed them down in front of him. “Those aren’t sport socks, so they probably don't fit as tight on my foot.” she said. “But I'm sure they are little softer.”

Carlos looked at them, then over the edge at the brightly colored sport socks. “Okay then.” she said, putting the pink ones back. “Sports socks it is.” she said, placing a pair of white, yellow and black striped socks on the dresser top.

 

Closing the drawer, she looked down at her feet and said “I think I should get these big honkers of mine cleaned up for you.”

 

“If you want.” he said with a shrug.

“If I want?” she asked. “Do you want to direct me sweetie, or do you want me to take charge?”

“Well, I uhhh....thought we could kind of do things together.” he replied a little sheepishly.

“That sounds good.” she said. “I think getting my feet cleaned up is the first order of business.”

“You mean a shower?” he asked.

“I was planning to keep the shower for a bit later.” she said, tapping her finger on her lips. Looking at the ceiling, an idea came to mind and she turned and headed for the closet. “I have just the thing.” she said as reached up to the top shelf and pulled a box down. “I got this as a gift a few years ago and I never even used it, until today that is.”

 

Retuning to the dresser, she held up the box she was carrying so he could see it. His eyes widened at seeing that it was a foot spa. Deborah read the side of the box and said “Wow. It has jets, a massager, a heater. This could be like a jacuzzi for you.”

“Very funny.” he said.

She shifted her eyes toward him and smirked a little. Walking over the bed, she opened the box and pulled out the blue plastic tub and set it down on the bed. Reaching back into the box, she took out a bag that had the instructions and some other things. “It comes with soaking salts, lotion, clippers and toe separators.” she said as she read the instructions.

 

She put the paper she was reading and walked back to the dresser and leaned down closer to him. “Do you want to join me?” she asked.

“You mean....” he said pointing to the bed.

She turned her head to look at the bed, then looked back at him and said “You know what I mean.”

“Yeah, okay.” he said.

“Great.” she said as she picked him up and slipped him into the space between her luscious breasts. She spoke to him as she strode to the bed. “I need both hands sweetie and I don't want to put you on the floor. We don't need any accidents, do we?”

 

Over the next few minutes or so, she prepared the foot bath in the bathroom, filling it with water, then putting in the salt. She looked at herself in the mirror, rubbing her cheek with her finger. Carlos stared at her reflection in the mirror, enthralled with her sheer beauty. “You okay down there?” she asked, glancing down.

Carlos wanted to say something, but he just couldn't get the words out.

Putting her hands on her hips, she looked at him in her bra. Only his shoulders and head were visible, and barely visible at that. He had a certain look of contentment on his little face. “Ready for a bath?” she asked. When he nodded, she lifted the bath and said “Let's go into the living room. It will be more comfortable there.”

Carlos felt her breast flesh push on either side of him as she carried the water-filled bath to the living room. Bending over, she set it down on the floor, then straightened up, then gently removed her little man from her bra. He was set down on the floor beside the foot spa. Deborah stepped over him to get an extension cord from a lamp so she could plug in the spa. She sat down on the sofa and plugged it in. The motor hummed and the bubbles started. She waited for it to warm up a little with Carlos standing right where she had put him down. “I should be warm enough now.” she said, lifting her right foot and lowering it into the bubbling water.

“Oohhh....that's nice.”

 

“Come here.” she said down to him. He walked over to the front of her left foot and looked up past her knee at her. “Ready.” she said, spreading her big and second toes slightly. Carlos looked at her toes straight ahead of him and quickly realized what she was expecting. He took a step closer, but stopped. “Go ahead sweetie, it's okay.” she told him.

 

He did as she asked, slipping himself in between her slight raised big and second toes. Deborah licked her lips and relaxed her foot, causing her toes to come together, holding him snug. He felt like he was about to go on an amusement park ride as her giant foot lifted. The bubbles got louder and louder as her heel slipped down into the warm bubbling water. He craned his neck to look up at her, wiping the water from his face. “Hold your breath.” she told him, just before her foot dipped into the water. She held it there for about six or seven seconds, then tilted it on her heel. Carlos spit out some of the salty water and breathed heavily. “One more time.” she said. He had barely enough time to catch his breath before he was plunged into the warm, salty water. After a few seconds, her toes spread apart and he slid out from between them. A little disoriented, he broke the surface and tread water. Looking around, he made it to the center of the spa, where there was a foot massage pad that he was able to pull himself upon. He looked at her toes that were bobbing up and down in the water. He felt the vibration of the motor combined with Deborah rubbing her giant soles along the ribbed surface of the spa.

 

“You might not want to stay there sweetie.” she told him as she raised the ball of her right foot over his position. She held it there, letting the water rain down on him. Carlos dove into he water just before her foot lowered onto the rubber spikes. After a few more minutes had passed, she turned off the motor. Carlos was treading water, looking around as if to spot a shark in the ocean. Deborah lifted her toes under him and placed her foot on the center of the spa. He lay in the crevice between her big and second toes, breathing hard, not really knowing what, if anything he should say. Deborah was certainly playing the role he wanted and she was milking it for all it was worth.

 

Carlos rolled to his side and kissed her big toe and few times, then ran his little hand up and down her long second toe. She closed her eyes and exhaled at the feeling of his tiny hand. “I hate to admit it, but I'm going to miss having so much control of you once you're back to normal.”

He rolled over, got up on his knees and moved onto the top of foot and said “Deborah. You have me in the palm of your hand, and you know it.”

“Well you don't have to go that far sweetie.” she replied. “You're your own person.”

“This is going to sound corny and it an old movie song, but I'm hopelessly devoted to you.” he told her.

Deborah reached down and carefully picked him up and deposited him into her waiting palm. She looked him over for a few seconds, then said “Are you ready for some of the antidote?”

“What about the….uh….” he said.

“Oh...yeah.” she said quietly. “We have some socks to try on. Do you want to take some of the antidote first?”

He shrugged a little, not answering, but his body language said it all.

“Okay, it's up to you.” she said as she stood up and carried him back into the bedroom.  

 

Chapter 29 – Unlikely partnership by jailerman0
Author's Notes:

It's been a long delay between chapters. I have quite few more chapter to come. I hope everyone is enjoying it. Keep the feedback coming!

Chapter 29 – Unlikely partnership

 Outside Deborah's apartment, there were two men standing in the sidewalk talking to each other. One of them took a drag of his cigarette, and watched as a silver car drove past slowly. His head turned to follow it until it was out of sight. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number. After a few rings, he said “It's me. She just drove past her place. You want us to get her outta here?”

“No.” the voice on the other end said. “You and Bobby stay there. I'm going to send Tommy and Rocco to take over.”

“I thought you were done with her?” he asked.

“Hey.” he said. “You just keep an eye out and don't worry about it, alright? Nobody gets in or out.”

“I got it boss.” he replied, then ended the call.

“Tommy and Rocco are coming.” he told his partner.

“Why are we watching this brod, again?” he asked.

“I don't know. We're just doing what Vito told us to do, okay?” he replied.

He shrugged his shoulders and said “Whatever.”

 

Inside Deborah's apartment, Carlos was back on top of her dresser. She had dried him off and was in the bathroom changing her clothes. She put on a white tank top and some red shorts, then took an elastic and tied her hail in a pony tail as she walked back to her dresser. Carlos was on his knees watching her. She was not wearing a bra and her perfectly shaped breasts were show just the right amount of cleavage. Her nipples were ever so slightly raised. She put her arms down on the top of the dresser and rested her chin on them. “That salt in the water made you all soft.” she said. “I could feel it when I dried you off.”

Feeling his arms with his hands, he looked up at her face and said “Probably made you feet soft too.”

He eyebrows raised as she tilted her head to the right a little. “Why don't we take those socks sitting there and you can try them out and let me know they are?”

 

She stood up and placed her hand, palm up on the dresser top. Carlos looked at it then backed up. “Ready?” she asked. He stood up and walked over to her hand and climbed into her palm. “I think it's so nice that you like my feet sweetie, but do you think I can get you interested in other things too?”

Before he could say anything, she cupped her hand and gently pressed him into her lower left breast. Her hand retreated, then she repeated it, pressing him into her soft skin, just behind the tank top fabric. She grabbed the socks, then lowered her hand and pressed him into her stomach as she took slow steps to her bed. Lifting her hand, she looked closely at him, raising her eyebrows. “I guess I can get you excited about other parts of me, can't I?” she said.

Holding the sock above him, she shook it and said “But now, we need to fulfill your first request, don't we?”

 

She put the socks down in the night stand, then put him down beside them. Stretching her arms and back, she yawned, then lay down on the bed. Propping her head on her hand, she lay on her side looking at him. After a few seconds of silence, he gestured with is hands and then said “What?”

“I'm just intrigued sweetie. That's all.” she said.

“About the socks?” he asked, looking down in shame.

“Not just the socks.” she told him. “You wanted to stay shrunk. How did you come to that conclusion?”

“I don't know.” he replied. “Do we have to talk about this again?”

“Yes.” she told him. “If we are going to survive together when your back to normal size, I need to know what makes you tick.”

“It's hard to explain.” he said.

“Try sweetie.” she said. “It's important. I've been purposely pushing your buttons and I can turn you on like a light bulb with my feet, but that not all I have to give.”

“Look, I already told you that I find women with beautiful feet and hands sexy. I always have.” he told her.

 

Deborah's eyes shifted as she frowned. He knew that he had to come clean, or it would be over. “Deborah.” he said, but she didn't look at him. “Deborah.” he said again. “It's not just your feet. It's everything.”

He moved closer to the edge of the table and continued. “Your hair, your smile, your lips. It's the way you walk, the way you talk. I love all of it.”

She lowered her head to the pillow and waited for him to continue. “It's the way you can be so tough, but still so incredibly feminine. And you can read me like a book most of the time, and never judge. That's what I love most. I guess I like being taken care of. I've never had that.”

 

Deborah licked her lips and had a slight smile. She didn't have to say anything. The look in her eyes said it all. “Everybody likes to be taken care of, but can't be a one way street.”

“You don't need anybody to take care of you Deborah. I've see you in action.” he told her.

“Sweetie.” she said. “You're right, I can take care of myself. I'm not needy, or need validation. For me, its really all the little things. I'm pretty easy to figure out.”

 

“If I'm being honest Carlos.” she said, tapping her finger on the table top. “If I'm being honest, a month ago, I wanted to beat the living hell from you.”

He looked down, nodding he head in agreement. He knew exactly what they was talking about.

“You were being such a prick.” she continued. “When the shrinking started happening, I went overboard. I did, I admit it, but,” she stopped and exhaled, then said “I loved dominating you. I really did. I guess it was my way of saying, try and be macho now.”

She stroked his leg and said “The smaller I made you, the more I controlled you. I know it sounds terrible, but I couldn't help myself.”

“I don't know what to say.” he told her.

 

“Carlos, I just want you to know who I am.” she told him. “I'm going to take care of you, but that means that your days of bimbos and macho ass are over.”

“Of course.” he replied with confidence. “I'm a million miles form there already.”

“Okay.” she said. “Now we need to agree that you are going to start taking the antidote, right?”

“Sure, but I thought....I uhhhh...” he said looking at the socks beside him.

“I just don't want you getting any ideas that you're going to stay like this.” she told him. “I'm still going to keep my promise that we are going to take it slow.”

“Okay.” he said. “But if it's makes you uncomfortable...”

“Sweetie.” she told him. “Over the next few days, I'm going to do whatever you want me to. Its your chance to live out your fantasies.”

Carlos just stood there, speechless. After a few seconds of silence, Deborah reached over and slowly picked up her socks and placed them in front of her on the mattress. “So what do you feel like doing first?” she asked him.

 

Across town, Paige pulled around the corner near her condo and stopped. She watched for a few minutes, waiting to see if anybody was waiting for her, but to her surprise, there was nobody. It had been almost eight hours since she took off from the lab, and driving around the city gave her chance to clear her head and decide on her next move. The one thing she wanted most, was to get Claire. She had been setup, and there was no way she was about to let her get away with it. What Claire didn't know was she had an alternate buyer as a fall back position. There was plenty of the serum left to sell. The only problem was Claire had the antidote. Her buyer wouldn't buy anything without the antidote.

 

Taking a cell phone from her glove box, she dialed a number and waited. After a few rings, she said “I have what we spoke about.”

“With you?” the man on the other end asked.

“It's somewhere safe.” she replied.

“You got the antidote too?” he asked.

Paige hesitated before answering “I have it.”

“Doesn't sound like it.” he said.

“Just make sure you have what we agreed on.” she replied sharply. “And don't even think about trying to back out of our agreement.”

“Don't threaten me.” he replied.

“I don't make idle threats.” she said. “You know what I am capable of.”

“Where do you want to meet?” he asked.

“We can meet tomorrow. At your place.” she said.

“Okay.” he replied. “You know where to get a hold of me.”

 

After ending the call, the man dialed another number and waited. “Claire, she just called. She want's to meet me tomorrow.” he said.

“You get someone over there today and take care of her. Do you understand me?” Claire replied.

“Me?” he replied. “We had a deal.”

“We still have a deal.” Claire said. “You take care of her and our deal stands.”

“This wasn't part of it.” he said.

“Don't be such a pussy.” Claire said, almost shouting into her phone. “I can easily pin the Bosati cases on you, don't forget that.”

After a pause, Vito said “Fine. I'll send someone.”

“You need more than one.” Claire said. “She won't go that easy.”

“Alright.” he said. “You better hold up your end of the bargain.”

“When have I ever reneged on anything.” she stated. “Just get it done.”

“Fucken bitch.” Vito grumbled after Claire ended the call.

He dialed another number and when the person answered he said “Paolo. I have something I need you to take care of. Come to the restaurant.”

 

Paige was in the elevator heading up to her condo. She had been careful not to be seen and was sure she was not being followed, but her training kicked in and she drew her pistol. Peeking out the elevator after the doors opened on her floor, she saw the coast was clear. She walked slowly down the hallway, gun drawn. Stopping at her door, she unlocked it and pushed it open slightly. Seeing the condo seemed to be empty, she stepped inside and closed the door.

 

Safely inside, she exhaled with her back to the door before kicking off her pumps and headed for the bedroom. Across the room, standing behind a table leg was Ed. He heard her come in and came out from his hiding place to have a look. He ducked down at seeing her enter the room. She had gotten changed and was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. She sat down on the sofa with her phone, then turned on the TV. After a minute or two of looking thought messages, she put the phone down and got up and went into the kitchen. Ed stood still as he watched her bare feet slap against the wood floor. There was some noise of her rummaging in the fridge, but he couldn't see what she was doing. He wanted to get a closer look, but before he even moved, she came into sight. He stared ahead as her bare feet came down on the floor with a thud with each step. His gaze was abruptly broken by a glass falling to the floor and shattering. Paige said something in another language just after it happened, which made him do a double take. She went back into the kitchen and returned with a broom and dustpan, then proceeded to sweep the broken bits of glass into the dustpan. She turned and went back into the kitchen again to put the glass in the garbage. Ed noticed a rather large (at his scale), piece of glass still on the floor. She was still in bare feet and he darted out to pick it up, not wanting her to step on it.

 

Paige returned with a cloth and knelt down on the floor. As she wiped up the spilled liquid, Ed took a chance and walked closer holding the broken piece of glass. For some reason, he thought she might find his gesture endearing. “You missed one!” he shouted up at her.

Paige yelped “Geeze!” and jumped back. “You scared the shit out of me!” she snarled.

Ed held up the piece of glass and said “I didn't want you to cut your foot on this.”

She moved back and reached down, carefully taking the glass from the small man's outstretched hands. “Thank you.” she said down to him with a bit of a smile.

“I completely forgot about you.” she said as she wiped up the mess on the floor. Getting back up, she walked to the kitchen and tossed the rag in the sink. With her arms folded, she took slow steps back to where he was standing.

“So what am I supposed to do with you now?” she asked him, sliding her bare toes on the floor in front of him.

“What have you gotten yourself into?” he yelled up to her.

“Never mind that.” she said. “We have something to settle here.”

“Listen.” he said. “I said what I said because I was scared! Don't you understand that?”

“Give me one good reason why I shouldn't step on your.” she said, sliding her foot a little closer.

Ed walked up to her toes and got on his knees at the tips of her big and second toes. He put his little hand on her black painted toenail and looked straight up. “Please don't step on me.” he said to her. “I feel like I can help you, but you won't let me.”

“You can help me?” she questioned sarcastically.

“You have to get off this path you are on.” he said. “It will end only one way, and you know it.”

 

Exhaling, she looked up at the ceiling, then back down and said “I don't know why I even care, but you've bought yourself some time.”

“Thank you.” he said sheepishly.

“And don't think I give a shit about you.” she said, pointing down at him.

“Okay.” he said as he stood up. It was a small victory for him to break through her facade, if even just a tiny bit. Paige stepped over him and headed for the sofa. She sat down and flipped through the tv channels. Ed walked towards her and stopped near her left foot. She had long, slender feet, with nicely formed toes. A nice touch was her second toe was ever so slightly short that the third. Ed was not sure why, but he found this deformity cute and sexy. She wasn't looking down, so he figured he would make the first move and walked right up to her giant foot.

 

Reaching out, he caressed the top of her pinky toe with his hand. It felt rather rough to the touch. The black polish was slightly chipped. He move to the fourth toe and caressed it. Being so close to her foot was a new experience for him and he kind of liked it. “Enjoying yourself?” he heard her say from above.

“Oh shut up and relax.” he shot back. “Can't you appreciate when somebody does something nice for you?”

She leaned over and asked “Relax?”

He continued to the next toe, not even looking up.

“You are presuming to tell me what to do.” she said, lifting her toes, causing Ed to fall back on his rear end.

“Are you done with the act?!!” he yelled up at her. “You're not as heartless as you want me to believe.”

“Why I haven't stepped on you already, I will never know.” she said. Ed stood his ground, even as Paige raised her foot on the heel, exposing her huge bare sole to him.

Getting to his feet, he looked up past her raised toes at her face “If you wanted to step on me, you would have done it.” he yelled. “Do you need to continually belittle me to prove powerful you are?”

She lowered her foot back to the floor, seeming to get what he was saying. He exhaled and shook his head, thinking he was getting through to her, but it was short lived. Her foot lifted with blinding speed. He looked up to see her giant sole directly above him for just a second before she slammed it to the floor with a loud slap on the hardwood surface. Ed lay on his back, wondering if he was having an out of body experience and had just been squashed like a bug. In reality, the air pressure from her foot slamming to the floor inches from him had tossed him a few feet (at his scale) to the side. He turned his head to see her foot still on the floor beside him, then he looked up to see her face. “Talk to me like that again, and I will step on you.” she said sternly.

 

Ed swallowed and cleared his throat, realizing just how closed he had come to being crushed to death, but even so, he somehow felt sorry for her. How did she get like this? He was going to break though the facade if it was last thing he would do. Getting to his feet, he motioned with his little hand for her to move her foot back in front of him. “Are you kidding me?” she asked with a slight chuckle.

“You have demonstrated quite nicely that I am easily stepped on.” he told her. “I apologize if I offended you. All I want to do is to treat you like you need to be treated. Can you please put your foot back her so I can continue what I started.”

Paige stared down at him with a puzzled look. She was not used to having a man (even a shrunken man at that) want to treat her nicely. She had grown so cold and closed hearted over the years, this felt so foreign to her. Her natural instinct was to wonder what was he up to, but at his size, he was pretty helpless, so she did as he asked and slid her foot back in front of him and watched as he knelt in front of her big and second toes and proceeded to caress to tops of her slender digits.

 

She watched him for a few minutes, finding is a little odd that he was so interested in her feet. All the other men she had shrunk tried to avoid her feet at all costs, but in the end, she usually ended up squashing them. “You're skin is really dry and you need the polish on your toenails fixed.” she heard his little voice call out.

“So I guess you have a solution to propose for such a dilemma?” she asked.

Ed frowned a little. He detected the slight accent in her voice that he had heard before. Taking a mental note of it, he shrugged his shoulders and said “Well I could do something about it I guess.” he said. “But not without your help.”

She bit her upper lip and shook her head slightly and said “Wait here.”

Ed watched as she stood up. He stared up at her towering form as she looked down at him from her full height for a few seconds before walking off toward the bathroom. A minute later, she returned with an opaque bottle. She sat down and put her right foot in front of him. A large plastic bottle was deposited on the floor beside him. He looked up at the green label “Aveeno” on the side of it, then looked up at her and said “Were you expecting me to squeeze the lotion out myself?” he asked.

“I thought it would be fun to watch you try.” she said jokingly.

“My God! You have a sense of humor!” he shouted.

“Watch the sarcasm.” she said down to him.

“Take it easy.” he said putting up his tiny hands and taking a step back. “I'm just happy to see you letting down your guard a little. That's all.”

 

After a short pause, her hand lowered towards the bottle, but she stopped dead and turned her head towards the door. “What?” Ed yelled. She raised her index finger at him, and listened intently. Her hand swooped down and grabbed Ed in her fingertips. He felt like he was on a rocket roaring skyward as she stood up quickly and headed toward the door. Ed clutched at her skin trying not fall, but in reality, she a good grip on his tiny body. All of a sudden, he slid on his butt on the table top. She had let him go in stride as she headed for the door. He came to a stop and turned around to see the giant woman pull a gun from the shoulder harness that she had hung on the back of a chair. Stepping lightly to the door, she peered through the peep hole, then moved to the side with her back against the wall beside the door. She glanced back at Ed on the table and put her index finger across her lips. Ed's heart skipped a beat as the door lock clicked open. Paige loaded a round into the barrel of her pistol as the door opened. The man on the other side of the door was greeted with a hard right to the side of his jaw as he peered inside. Paige slammed the side of her gun into his head causing him to tumble to the floor in a heap. She placed her foot on his neck and pressed down. “Who sent you?” she asked, holding him down. When he didn't answer, she applied much more pressure and said “If you don't want me to break your neck, you better start talking.”

He clutched at her calf muscle and stared up at the gun barrel pointing directly at his head. “No…..no...body…..sent…...me….” he gasped, not able to get much out with the ball of her bare foot cutting off his air.

 

Letting up a little on his neck, she took aim and said “Try again.”

He struggled to get free, and finally was able to push her foot off his neck. He scrambled to his feet and gasped “Wait a sec.” He held he throat and moved sideways as she followed him, still aiming her gun at his head. “You better tell me who sent you or I'm going to blow your fucking head off.”

“Wait.” he said, holding his throat. “I thought there was nobody here.” he blubbered.

“You're a fucking burglar?” she said, rolling her eyes. “Do you know how fucking close you came to getting you head blown off!”

“Sorry.” he said. “I'll just leave. No harm done.”

Paige lowered her pistol and shook her head. She walked over the table and put down her gun on the top. Ed was several feet away and still looking at the intruder. He saw him look at her, then he put his hand inside his jacket and pull out a knife. “Paige!!!” he screamed, realizing that he was lying and was going to harm her. “He's got a knife!!!!” he screamed for all he was worth.

 

She heard his squeaks, but it was too late and she felt the intruder's arm around her neck. He pulled her away from the table as she struggled. She landed an elbow to his gut, but he had too much leverage. She saw the knife blade and snarled “Like hell!”

Using her left hand, she punched him in the groin as hard as she could, but he didn't have enough force to break his hold. Ed stared at them struggling, feeling totally helpless. Paige stumbled and the intruder was able to pull her down to the floor and hold his hand on her throat. She fought back hard, but he was much stronger that she was and had all the leverage.

 

Seeing that she was in real trouble, Ed ran across the tabletop as fast as his little legs would carry him. He lifted the latch on the case Paige had placed on the table the night before. Using all his strength, he lifted the top enough to grab one of the six-foot long syringes inside. He pulled it out and ran back to the other side of the table. The intruder was sitting on top of Paige with his one hand on her neck and the other was holding a knife in the air, ready to do what he had been sent to do.

“Hey buddy!” Ed yelled as loud as he could. “Over here!!”

The assassin stopped and looked up, his eyes darting left and right, wondering where the sound was coming from. “Here!!” Ed yelled, waving her arms.

“What the fuck?” the man said out loud at seeing the tiny naked form on the table waving at him. He was startled long enough for Ed to push the syringe off the table. Paige saw it fall and caught it with her free hand. She quickly grabbed the plastic cover in her teeth and with the assassin still fixated on Ed, jabbed the needle into his neck and pressed the plunger.

 

“What the fuck?!!!” he yelled, grabbing his neck. “You fucking bitch!” he shouted at her. “What the fuck was that?!!!”

The knife fell from his hand, now too large for him to hold. Paige felt his weight on her quickly diminish as he dwindled before her eyes. It was a matter of seconds before she had a pile of clothes on her with the now, tiny assassin buried somewhere within them. Pushing the clothes off her chest, she tossed them aside. She looked up at Ed who was staring down at her over the edge. She gave him a slight smile, realizing that he had just saved her life. Standing up, she rubbed the back of her neck as they waited for the shrunken assassin to appear. Finally, after quite a while, there was movement in the fabric. Shortly after, a three-inch tall man appeared. He stared straight ahead at a pair of the largest bare feet he had ever seen. Following up past the ankles with his eyes, he continued up and up and up until he was staring at Paige's gigantic form. She had her arms crossed and said “You are going to tell me who sent you.”

 

Her hand swooped down as she bent over. He yelped as her giant fingertips grabbed him and lifted him skyward with blinding peed. He was unceremoniously dumped into her waiting palm. He sat up, looking at the perimeter of her large hand. She raised him to her eyes and let their cool blue stare heighten the level of his fright. “Wh..wh..what are you going to….uhhh...do with me?”

“You mean if you don't tell me who sent you?” she whispered.

Sitting up, he defiantly said “Why should I tell you? You're going to kill me anyway.”

 

Lowering her hand, she dumped him on to the table top, then lowered her face down to the edge, glaring at him. Her hand appeared from his left and he was knocked over with the tip of her finger. She placed her thumb on his chest and pressed down. He clutched at the sides of the massive digit as he felt his rib cage compressing. “Please!!!” he pleaded.

 

Ed yelled at her “Paige! Stop!”

She seemed to not hear him at all as she applied more and more pressure to the tiny man. Ed ran up to her face and whacked her nose. She seemed to be in a trance with her eyes fixed on her victim.

“What?” she snarled at him, relaxing her thumb. Her eyes shifted to him as she exhaled a few times. “What!!!” she repeated.

“You have to stop this cycle of destruction!” he shouted, caressing the side of her nose.

She moved her head back and up slightly, with her eyes still fixed on him.

“I'm sure this fellow here.” he said, walking over to the guy that she had just came close to crushing. “I'm sure he will be happy to tell you whatever you want to knows, won't you?” he said the man. Turning back to Paige, he winked and said “I'm sure he will.”

 

Knowing the good cop, bad cop routine full well, Paige growled “Fuck it! I don't care anymore. I'm going to step on him.”

Ed leaned closer and told the guy “Now would be a good time to tell her what you know. I've seen her step on someone before. It's not a pretty sight, but hey, you won't suffer that much, unless….”

“Unless what?” he questioned, staring up at her menacing glare.

“Unless she decides to squish you bit by bit.” Ed replied.

“Okay!!!” he blubbered. “Okay!!! I'll tell you!”

“You're making the right choice buddy.” Ed said, patting him on the back. He smiled up to Paige and said “You don't want to piss off this giant woman any more that you have already.”

Paige smirked, shaking her head slightly at his theatrics.

 

Looking at her, he continued the show. “Listen man.” he told the guy. “Forget about her for a minute. Tell me who sent you. I can talk some sense into her and get her to put us back to normal. Holding his chest, he whimpered as he shook his head. “How the fuck did I get involved in all this shit?”

Ed patted his back as he looked up at Paige, motioning with his head for her to leave them to talk. Paige bit her lower lip, then stood up and walked into the kitchen to make herself some coffee. Ed looked over at her as she went about her task. He felt a connection. She was trusting him, which was probably something she rarely did with anybody.

 

Turning his attention back to his shrunken companion, he was about to ask him who sent him, when the man pushed him aside and said “You gave her that syringe you cock sucker.”

“You were trying to kill her, remember, asshole?” Ed shot back.

“Who cares?” he said “Look what she's done to me. What the fuck am I going to do now? How do I get back to normal?”

“You need the antidote.” Ed said.

“Who has that?” he asked, resulting in Ed looking over at Paige.

“You fucking serious?” he said shaking his head.

“Don't worry, I'll talk to her.” Ed said, patting him on the back. If I were you, I would come clean.” he said.

“Why?” he stated. “She's going to kill me anyway.”

“You don't know that.” Ed told him. “She looks mean, but she's actually a really nice person.”

“Sure she is.” the man said, not sounding too convinced.

 

“Are you going to feel sorry for yourself, or are we going to get her to give us the antidote?” Ed asked.

“I don't know shit.” he said. “I got a call from my uncle Vito and he told me I had to ice this chick. It's the first time I did this kind of thing.”

“Okay.” Ed said, realizing he was telling the truth. “Let me talk to her. It looks like you've got caught up in something much bigger that you can ever imagine.”

“Much bigger. Yeah, funny. You're a fucking comedian.” he snarled.

“Take it easy.” he said as he stood up and motioned to Paige, who was standing a few feet away sipping her coffee.

 

Ed motioned to her and she lowered it to the table, palm up, and waited for Ed to climb into the center of her palm and sit down. She raised her hand, turning her back to the table. “And?” she asked.

“He's not a professional.” Ed told her. “You know that just from the fight before. It was dumb luck that you tripped and he got the upper hand.”

“I know that.” she said. “But he tried to kill me.”

“Yeah, you're right, but he didn't.” he told her.

“Anyway, what did he tell you?” she asked.

“He said his uncle sent him over here to take care of you.” he told her.

Paige's expression turned to a blank stare as she mentally connected the dots. Ed looked at her for a few seconds before asking “What?”

“Vito.” she said.

“Right.” Ed commented. “I know he's connected to people internally, I've see it in reports. What the hell is going on?” he asked her.

“That fucking bitch!” she screamed, realizing that Claire had set this up too. “I'm going to kill that fucking bitch.” she said quietly.

“Paige!” Ed yelled.

Her eyes shifted down to him and she said “Just forget it.”

“Forget it?” he yelped. “I'm not going to forget it. I can help.”

“Good work getting him to talk, but this is my fight.” she told him.

He took her thumb and pulled it into his chest and said “We're in the together. Like it or not.” he said.

Paige felt a little bit of heaviness in her chest as she looked down at him in her hand. She exhaled and looked away. How could she be feeling something for a shrunken nothing of a man that she had every intention to squash like a bug?

“You can't help it!” he yelled. “I know you feel it too. You're better than them. They stole you life and turned you into a machine.”

She had a slight tear as she listened to him. He was absolutely right, but it was all she knew. “I am what I am.” she said.

“What you are is beautiful.” he told her. “You just don't know how beautiful.”

“That's enough.” she said, lowering her hand.

“No!” he screamed. “You're going to listen to me!”

 

She held her hand steady, looking down at him. Here was a tiny man in her hand, telling her what to do. She could have tipped her hand and let him fall to the floor, then finished him off with her foot, but she couldn't deny it. She felt something for the little man. Lifting her hand, she said “Don't try to boss me around Ed. That could be dangerous.”

“Oh stop the act.” he told her. “I know under that cold exterior is someone sensual and caring that needs to be treated like the beautiful woman she really is.”

Not being able to deny what she was feeling, she knew what he was was trying to do. “I have not way of getting you have to normal. I don't have the antidote.” she told him.

Ed hesitated, then said “So you knew all along that I was going to be this size permanently?”

She just nodded.

“I don't know what to say.” he said. “I was telling you the truth just now. I think you are beautiful, but what am I supposed to do now?”

Unbeknownst to Paige and Ed, there where two other men who did have the antidote and were slowly starting to return to normal. The harder case of the two was Director Wiley, who Paige had dubiously glued to his wife's toenail and left for dead. Paige had no idea that he had already increased in size by five hundred percent. His wife was administering the antidote bit by bit, making sure he didn't take too much. He was now standing a quarter inch tall, far larger than the millimeter state Paige had left him.

 

Inside his condo, his wife Jennifer was watching him sleep. He was still inside the jar top she had put him in after carefully removing him from her toenail. Her phone buzzed on the table beside her breaking her stare. She looked over and saw “Donna” on the display, but didn't answer. She was still freaked out from their last encounter and didn't want to talk to her. Looking back at her tiny husband, she started to wonder what would happen if the antidote stopped working, or if he only grew back to a certain size, and was stuck small. “Stop it.” she spoke to herself as thoughts of him underneath her foot popped into her head.

 

 

Chapter 30 – Too Much of a Good Thing? by jailerman0
Author's Notes:

I've been toying with the main character a bit seeing if there was a darker side to our leading female hero. Well, turns out there just might be. We will see if she can resist the tempation.

Chapter 30 – Too Much of a Good Thing?

Jennifer's phone buzzed again. She answered it and said “Hi Donna. What's up?”
“Is everything okay?” Donna asked.
“Sure, why?” she asked.
“I'm just worried about you, that's all.” Donna told her.
“I'm fine.” she lied.
“Listen Jenn.” Donna said. “I was speaking to Pete about this whole situation and....”
“And what?” Jenifer asked.
“I owe you an apology.” she said. “I have been acting very badly and thinking only of myself.”
“It's okay.” Jennifer told her. “Just forget it.”
“No, it's not okay.” Donna said. “I let the fetishes that Pete and I have together cloud my judgment and I made suggestions that were totally inappropriate.”

Exhaling, Jennifer felt like a weight was lifted off her shoulders at hearing Donna. “You know, it's not my place to judge your personal life, but I am relieved to hear you say that. You were scaring me a little to be honest.”
“I'm so sorry sweetie.” she said. “I don't know I let it get the better of me like that. I hope we can still be friends.”
“Of course.” Jennifer said.
“Do you need some company?” she asked.
“Maybe tomorrow.” Jennifer said. “I'll call you.”
“Okay.” Donna said. “If you need anything, don't hesitate to call me.”
“I will.” she said, then ended the call.

“Did she buy it?” Pete asked Donna, who was standing looking at herself in the mirror of their bathroom.
“She bought it.” Donna replied. “You'll be the director soon enough.”
“What if she didn't buy it?” Pete asked.
Donna looked at his reflection to her right as she put on some lipstick. She paused and said “Don't be a such a sniveling little runt.”
“Sorry.” he said.
“Just stick to the plan and it will all workout.” she said. “They should have made you director years ago.”
“Okay.” he said.
Donna turned to him, then took a few steps toward him and then pushed up against him with her breasts and held him against the wall. Pete tried to look away, but Donna grabbed his chin and said “Don't you dare look away from me.”
He swallowed as his dominatrix wife pushed down on his head, forcing him to his knees. He looked at at her as he had done so many times before. “If only I had whatever they used on Wiley.” she told him. “I could shrink you down to nothing and put you under my foot where you belong.”
Pete lowered himself down to the floor, then leaned closer to her left foot and kissed it. Donna took her right foot and placed it on his head, and pressed down, forcing him to kiss her foot again. “At least you know your place, don't you.” she said.

Back at Deborah's apartment, the scene was much the same in terms of female dominance, but in contrast,  Deborah had no interest in being rough or mean with Carlos. Her enormous size advantage was proof enough of the control she possessed, so as usual, she was being ever so gentle and caring with her little man. She was so open to fulfilling his fantasies, never judged and never forced him to do anything he didn’t want to. Her gentle, caring and loving domination of him was what he loved most. He only hoped that noting would change when he was back to his normal size.

With her legs crossed at the ankles, she sat quietly on her bed reading a book. Her feet were covered by the socks she had taken from the dresser earlier. On the ball of her right foot was a man-shaped bulge in the sock's fabric. Inside the sock, Carlos was in heaven. The entire front of his body was in contact Debora's sole. She had purposely chosen these socks because they had been washed quite a bit and had shrunk, so she had to pull and stretch them over her size ten feet. They fit was so tight that Carlos couldn't even lift his head off the surface of her skin. When she flexed her long, powerful toes, he was pulled against her foot. At his small size, the ridges of her skin made long, slight indents in his own skin.
A unique feature that Deborah had on her right foot was an indentation in her skin that ran down the ball of her foot, ending just above the arch. It looked kind of like a lifeline on one's hand. Carlos had noticed it the first time he had touched her feet. She also had a mole just above the arch. He found both to be very unique and sexy. His little rock hard penis was resting in the indentation of skin. He tried not to get excited, but it was no use, he couldn't hold it any more and exploded onto the ball of her foot.

Her toes flexed, pulling him into her skin. He knew she felt what had just happened. Deborah smirked a little and said “You okay down there sweetie? I felt a little something.”
This wouldn't last forever, but at that moment, he felt like he was right where he belonged. He loved everything about her. Deborah was driving him crazy. Even though he was in a very vulnerable position, he trusted Deborah completely and felt the most incredible feeling of comfortable dominance. She controlled him completely and he absolutely loved it.

After a while, Deborah put her book down and uncrossed her legs. She tilted her head and flexed her toes back and forth. Bending her knee, she lay her foot down lightly on the mattress letting the weight of her foot rest on heel and arch. She raised the ball up just enough so his air was not cutoff. Carlos waited, hoping she would do what was coming next. She pressed down gently and held her foot steady for a few seconds, then relaxed. She repeated this a number of times. Each time, Carlos had to hold his breath as the light disappeared and his body molded itself into pliable skin on the ball of her foot. The feeling of helplessness and total submission to the woman he loved made his heart pound.

The sock stretched and moved over him, shifting him out of his comfortable position. He fell to the bed as  Deborah unrolled the sock off her foot. Laying on his back, he saw her huge face come into view directly over him. “Feeling okay?” she asked.
He nodded, lying there motionless.
“Sure? She asked, not feeling so convinced.
“I'm just a little overwhelmed by you.” he said.
“Is that a good or a bad thing?” she asked.
He shook his head back and forth, then looked right into her huge eyes. “I love you Deborah. I love you so much it hurts.”
“I love you too sweetie.” she replied. “Are there any other fantasies you have that you would like to explore with me before we start the antidote?” she asked him.
“I don't know.” he answered. “I'm still recovering from being in your sock.”
“You're sure I didn't hurt?” she asked, sounding very concerned. The indentations of her skin where still visible on his front.
“No.” he said. “I'm just still on a high from it.”
“Oh, okay.” she said. “So you liked it then?”
“Liked it?” he said with his voice fluttering. “I can't even begin to explain how it made feel. You have that line in your foot that I was against. It was so comfortable.”
“Line in my foot?” she questioned.
“Yeah.” he said. “It's in the ball of your foot, kind of like a life line on your hand.”
“Wow.” she said. “I never really noticed that. I guess being so close up, you noticed all kinds of defects like that.”
“Defect?” he said. “Are you kidding? It's your character. I love that line and I love that mole you have under you foot too.”
“You're such a little charmer.” she told him. “Nobody has ever taken such a liking to the bottom of my foot before.”
“I am what I am.” he replied. “You had a big part of my transformation, don't forget.”

Deborah readjusted herself and rested her chin on her hands, letting her long brown hair fall over her shoulder to one side and onto the mattress. “Would you like to hear some ideas I've been toying with?” she asked.
Carlos looked up at her big hazel eyes and said “You've have some ideas?”
“Sure.” she replied. “You're not the only one that can fantasize about this.”
“I know, I just….” he stopped.
“Just what?” she asked.
“I keep pinching myself, thinking I have to be dreaming.” he told her. “You can't be real!”
“I'm real.” she said, blinking both of her eyes slowly.

“What did you have in mind?” he asked.
“Well I was thinking about everything that has happened and we have already decided that you can't stay this small forever, so I thought it might be a good idea to document it.”
“Document it?” he asked, wondering where she was going.
“With a camera.” she said. “I thought we could come up with some scenarios and take some pictures so we would have some mementos.”
“Wow, that uhhh…..” he said, then exhaled.
“Too kinky for you?” she asked at hearing his reaction.
“No, or course not, I'm just surprised, that's all.” he said. “It's not going to make you uncomfortable having pictures like that?”
“Carlos, listen to me.” she spoke softly. “I can't change what has happened over the past week. I can't change the fact that my feet turn you on. I can't change the fact that my dominating and controlling you is a big factor in our relationship. I am under no illusions that will change when you are back to normal. Role play will be a big part of our relationship and love life, so having some reminders of this time is probably a really good idea.”

Carlos sat silent. All he could think of was he just didn't deserve her. How on earth did he ever find her. The circumstances that led him to this point seemed so impossible. “I don't deserve you Deborah.” he blubbered. Looking up with watery eyes, he said “I don't know what I did to have all this happen to me. I don't know how you can be so perceptive. I don't know if I can go back to normal. I'm freaking out!”
“Take it easy.” she said as she took her index finger and caressed his trembling shoulders. “Come here.” she said as she cupped him in her hand.
“We're going to be fine sweetie.” she told him. “You're going to go back to normal size.”
“I don't know.” he said, leaning against her hand. “I feel like this is so one-sided. I don't know how I'm going to fulfill your needs.”
“Sweetie, don't worry about that.” she told him. “This situation has brought out some new needs and desires in both of us.”
“Really?” he asked. “What do you need.”
“I need to dominate you.” she told him.
“You already have.” he said.
“I mean when you are back to normal, I will still want to dominate and control you like I do now.” she said.
Carlos didn't answer right away. He was a little taken aback by what she said. “What does that mean.”
“That came out wrong sweetie.” she told him. “I don't mean I will become some belligerent bitch with a whip and latex.”
“Okay.” he said. “I still don't know what you mean.”
“Carlos, I like dominating you, but I like the challenge of doing that by using words, and being gentle and caring. I know you like it and need it too, so its a win-win. My domination of you will come into play only when we are alone and intimate, so that's why I wanted to keep some visual aids of how we are now.”

Carlos fell forward in a heap. He was thinking forward to the love of his life role playing with him and was trembling uncontrollably and didn't even realize it.  “Wha….what do you wan to...to do first?” he asked.
“I don't know.” she said. “We have some options.”
“Like what?” he asked, the suspense was killing him.
“I have some some high heels that I'm pretty sure are even taller than you are. How would you like to take a few pictures beside them?” she asked.
“With you wearing them?” he asked.
“We could.” she said. “I hadn't planned on wearing them, but I could, I guess.”
Looking quite excited, he said “Where are they?”
“If we are going to do this sweetie.” she said. “We are going to do it right.”
She got up off the bed and said “I'll be right back.”

“I've had this stuff for a while and never used it.” he heard her say in the closet. She returned with a silver case and put it down in the end of the bed. “Let's see what we have.” she said to him as she opened the case.
“Hmmm..” she hummed pulling out a pretty expensive looking camera. Accessory after accessory were removed from the case and put down on the mattress. Carlos got up and walked over to where she was and said “The the hell are you doing with all this gear?”
“It's standard issue for surveillance.” she said. “Now, we get to use it for something far more exciting.”

She took the charger and plugged he battery into the wall socket, then attached a lens to the camera body and placed it on her night stand. She closed the case and put it on the floor. “I'll be back in a minute sweetie.” she said as she headed for the bathroom.

Carlos sat on the bed fidgeting. He got up a few times and went to the edge of the bed, trying to see where she was. Finally, she emerged from the bathroom and walked back to the bed. Everything seemed to be in slow motion for him as she approached the side of the mattress. Her beautiful form was so intoxicating. He stood with his mouth agape staring up at her. “Are you going to move, or should I sit on you?” she asked jokingly. “Sorry.” he blurted out. He thought about her sitting on him for a second, but that would not be such a smart idea.

After getting out of the way,  he waited until she sat down and put her feet up on the bed. She had removed the polish and her toenails here clear and perfectly shaped. He walked over to the front of her left foot and knelt in front of her toes. He rubbed the surface of her big toenail with his little hand, then used both hands to caress the crevice between her big and second toes. “Oh man.” he said. “You're just so beautiful.”
“My feet, you mean.” she asked.
“Well yeah, but not just that.” he replied.
Deborah tilted her head onto her shoulder and watched as he continued to lovingly caress her toes. She spread them slightly, resulting in Carlos sliding his hand down between them. Her toe flesh was so soft and supple. She flinched and squeezed her arm tightly between them. “Careful!” he yelled up to her. “Sorry sweetie. You tickled me.” she replied.
She spread her toes again, but wider this time. “I'll be careful.” she said.
Carlos stared at the space between her huge toes wondering what to do next. He wondered if she was prompted him and her toes raised slightly. He looked up and saw her grin. “If you want to get in between my toes sweetie, go ahead.”

Deborah felt his little body against the sides of her toes as he moved forward. She raised her foot and gave her toes a little shake. Carlos slid right down to the base of her toes, handing by his armpits. She relaxed her foot and let her toes come together, clamping him in. Lifting her leg, she rested it on her right knee, bobbing her foot up and down. Carlos looked down her shin and over her knee at her smiling face. After a few seconds, she looked over at the camera and said “We should get a shot of this, don't you think?”

She uncrossed her leg and turned over on her stomach and reached down to pull the batter charger from the socket, all the while keeping her foot raised in the air. She didn't realize that she had been squeezing her toes together and was compressing Carlos quite a lot. His little mouth was wide open as she tried to get air into his lings.

With battery in hand, she flipped back over and picked up the camera. Not paying attention to Carlos, who she had just squeezed like a tube of toothpaste, she put the battery in the camera and turned on the power. Lifting her leg again, she focused the camera lens on her toes and peered into the view finder. After only a few seconds, she lowering the camera slightly and took a short breath. Seeing him like this was causing her to feel a twinge in her abdomen. She looked back into the view finder, zoomed in on him and snapped off a few shots. Carlos was trying to look away, but he felt her toes squeeze together and he had gasped for air. He looked right at the camera lens as the shutter continued to record his plight.

He gasped “Deborah!. You're hurting me.”
She relaxed her toes and lowered the camera. “I'm sorry sweetie. I must have gotten caught up in the moment. “Did I hurt you?”
“Can you let me go?” he asked, feeling a little groggy.
She lowered her foot to the bed, spread her toes open and let him slid out from between them. He rolled over grabbing his chest. Deborah didn't say anything, she was flipping thought the pictures she had just taken. He wasn't in that much pain, but was deliberately played it up trying to get her sympathy.
“Want to see them?” she said down to him.
“No.” he said grunting. “You almost killed me!”
“I wasn't pressing that hard Carlos. Don't be so dramatic.” she told him. “Do you ant to see them or not?”
 He flipped over and crawled over to where she had the camera on the bed. She placed the screen where they could both see it and press the play button. The first few shots were run of the mill showing her long toes with him captured between them. Ad she flipped to the next and onwards, he could see the progression of her toes squeezing together. He had to look away at seeing his own gasping expression. Seeing himself being compressed by her giant toes was a little too much. Was he seeing a darker side of her that he had not see yet?

“You squeezed me really hard.”  he told her.
“I didn't mean to sweetie.” she replied. Turning off the camera, she saw that it was making him quite uncomfortable. “You wan to stop?” she asked.
“Just be more careful.” he said, still looking down at the bed. “I thought you were trying to squish me.”
“Why would I do that?” she asked. “I was only trying to get a realistic picture. I guess I went a little too far. I will be more careful.”
“Okay.” he nodded.
I'll be right back.” he said as she got up off the bed and went back to the bathroom. Standing at the mirror, she looked at herself for a moment then reached down to her crotch and held her hand there. Exhaling slowly, she closed her eyes, then opened them again after about ten seconds. She was feeling a level of power she had not experienced before now, and felt it rifling up her spine. She wiggled her toes, still thinking about how she had so easily forced him to gasp for air. Trying to bring herself down from the high, she paced back and forth, wondering if she should stop now, or continue with what she had planned for him next.

Chapter 31 - Give Me a Ring Sometime by jailerman0
Author's Notes:

It's been a while since the last update. I have had more time to continue it. I hope you enjoy it. Keep the feeback coming.

Chapter 31 – Give Me a Ring Sometime

Carlos was pacing back and forth on the mattress, stepping over the ridges and folds in the sheets. Pausing every so often, he looked over at the bathroom door to see it was still closed. It seemed to be hours since she had gone in there, but it was actually only ten minutes or so. He lay down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. All he could think about was her, and where they would go from here. Closing his eyes, he dozed off a few minutes later.

Across town, Jennifer was asleep on her sofa. Inside the jar top on the table, her husband had crossed the threshold from miniscule to tiny. His half-inch body was now easily visible. He still had a long way to go, but the antidote seemed to be doing it's job. On his tip-toes, he struggled to see over the edge of the jar top, but was able to see his gargantuan wife laying on the sofa, soundly asleep. He was still very small, but compared to being a millimetre high, a half inch was huge and he felt like there was some light at the end of the tunnel. It was quite miraculous that he had even made it this far. The memories of being cemented to Jennifer's toenail were still very fresh in his mind and would probably give him nightmares for quite some time.

His gaze was interrupted by Jennifer's phone buzzing, which woke her up. She rubbed her eyes and looked at her phone to see Donna's number. “Not again.” she said shaking her head.

“Hello?” she said.

“It's Donna. How are things going?” Donna spoke.

“Fine.” Jennifer said in a sleepy tone.

“Can I come over?” she asked.

“It's getting late.” Jennifer replied. “Maybe tomorrow.”

“Maybe?” she asked. “Are you avoiding me?”

“Donna.” Jennifer said in a firm tone. “You need to dial it back a bit, okay?”

“You're right.” she said. “I'm just trying to be supportive. I guess I let my personal views get in the way. I won't call you again. I guess we will just leave it at that and say goodbye.”

“Donna, geez.” Jennifer said. “I still want you as a friend, and I know this is going to sound terrible, but I don't know any other way to say it. You need to be a little less creepy.”

Donna was grinning a devilish grin as she replied. “I'm so sorry Jenn. I had no idea I was making you feel that way. I assure you it won't happen again. I still want to be friends too.”

“Let's talk tomorrow.” She told her. “I need to get some rest.”

“We'll talk tomorrow.” Donna said. “Take care of yourself.”

Donna threw her phone down on the bed, then sat down on the mattress beside Pete. “You're going over there tomorrow?” he asked.

“Probably.” she replied. “I'll turn her around, don't worry.”

“I don't think this is such a good idea.” he said. “You might get caught.”

“Me?” she said, putting her hand on her chest. “I'm not going to do anything to him silly. I'm going to get her to do it.”

“I don't know.” he said as he got up. Turning around, he looked at Donna and said “I don't want this to come back on me.”

“You.” she snarled. “It's always about you.”

“I mean you too.” he shot back. “You know what I mean.”

“I really need to find out where to get some of that stuff they use to shrink Wiley.” she said, crossing her leg and bobbing her foot up and down.”

“Would you stop it.” he said. “I'm serious.”

“So am I.” she replied. “I would love to shrink you for real and have you down at my foot, begging me not to squash you.”

“Stop fucking around.” he yelled at her. “I'm not in the mood for this right now.”

“Do you want to be the director, or don't you?” she asked standing up.

“Yes, but not if it means killing him.” he said.

She walked up close to him, put her hand around the back of he head and grabbed a handful of his hair. “By the time I'm finished with her, she will want nothing more than to wipe his little ass off the bottom of her foot.”

Jerking his head back and forth, she looked him in the eyes and said “As for you, if you talk to me like that again, I WILL find some of that shit and I WILL shrink you. And believe me, the bottom of my foot will be the last thing you see. Am I clear?”

He nodded, not saying a word. He hated the way she talked to him, but she had him wrapped around her little finger and he knew it. He dropped to his knees right after she released his head. He kissed the top of her right foot and said “I'm sorry.”

She sighed and shook he head. “You're so weak.” she told him and she turned and walked away, leaving him on his knees. Pete shut his eyes and shook his head. He had to get away of her, but she had him so tightly wound that he wasn't even sure how he could break free of his obsession.

Unaware of Donna's plans, Jennifer knelt down beside the table and looked down at her tiny little husband who was staring up at her from inside the jar top. Jennifer noticed that he had grown substantially. She lowered down and whispered quietly “I'm so glad the antidote is working. I can't even imagine how this ordeal has affected you.”

“I just want to get back to normal.” he shouted into her hear.

“Of course sweetheart.” she spoke quietly. “I wish I could make it go faster, but we have to be careful and take it slow.”

Shouting up at her ear, he said “I'm starving. Can you get me something to eat?”

“Oh my, of course.” she whispered. “I'll go get you something.”

Heading to the kitchen, she opened the fridge and looked at the contents, but wondered what she could give to a half-inch tall man? She took out some cold cuts and took off a few bits of meat with the tip of a knife. Putting them in a piece of paper towel, she turned to go back to the sofa, but felt something under her foot as she took a step. Her heart raced and her legs went limp. “Oh my God.” she said closing her eyes. “Tell me he didn't get out of there.”

She looked down at her bare foot, then slowly lifted it. “Oh thank God.” she said, putting her hand on her chest. She had stepped on a piece of cold cut that had fallen on the floor. Her husband was safe, but it did hit home that he could easily get squashed like a bug if she wasn't careful. She put the paper towel back on the counter and grabbed another sheet from the dispenser. Reaching down, she wiped the remains of the cold cut from the ball of her foot. She tried not to think about it, but she could have just as easily be wiping his remains from her foot.

She returned to the sofa and carefully placed the bits of meat into the jar top with her husband. “I'll be right back.” she whispered, then headed for her bedroom. Sitting on the bed, she broke down in tears at what had just happened. She was sure she had just crushed husband like he was an insignificant little bug. Wiping her eyes, she looked over at the phone and contemplating for a few seconds before picking it up and dialling Donna.

Donna rushed over to the bed and picked her phone up. “Who is it?” Pete asked. She waved at him to be quiet and answered. “Jenn, is everything okay?”
“Oh my God.” Jennifer said in tears.

“Jenn...what happened? What's wrong?” Donna asked convincingly.

“I got so scared.” she replied. “I thought....I thought....”
“Thought what?” Donna asked.

“I was getting some bits cold cuts for Everett.” she said. “He's big enough to eat something now.”

“Okay.” Donna replied. “What happened?”
“I stepped on a piece of meat.” she said loudly, then started to blubber again.

“You thought you stepped on him, didn't you?” Donna asked with a bit of a chuckle.

“It's not funny.” Jennifer said sharply.

“It's a little funny.” Donna said. “How could he have made it all the way to the kitchen at his size? Come on.”

“I guess you're right.” Jennifer replied.

“Of course I'm right.” she said.

There was a short silence, then Donna asked “So how did it feel when you thought you stepped on him?”

“What do you mean how did it feel?” Jennifer asked. “It felt terrible.”

“Did it?” Donna prodded her. “Be honest.”

Jennifer paused, but finally said “It know it sounds sounds terrible, but it felt liberating.”

“Of course it did.” Donna replied. “All the years on the sidelines, waiting for him to come home. All that to be gone with one simple step, of course it was liberating.”

“Well it was just a piece of meat.” Jennifer said. “I would never to that to him.”

“It's all going to go back to the way it was once he is back at the agency.” Donna cautioned her. “You realize that don't you?”

“Even so, that, in no way means I should do what you are saying.” Jennifer shot back.

“I didn't say anything like that.” Donna replied. “You called me because you thought you stepped on him, remember?”

“This is all so confusing.” Jennifer said, sounding frustrated.

“Of course it is.” Donna consoled her. “I can't imagine how hard it has been, but you really are in a unique position.”

“Don't start that again.” Jennifer said. “I'm not leaving him like he is.”

“That's not what I'm suggesting.” Donna said in a strong tone. “Just listen to me for a minute. When you get him up to an inch or so tall, don't give him any more antidote for a few days. Leave him on the floor at your feet and let him experience you from that vantage point. I guarantee you that it will change him.”

“I don't know.” Jennifer said. “It sounds so devious.”

“I have to let you go, but just think about it.” Donna said. “It will give him a whole new perspective on your relationship.”

“Okay. I'll think about it.” Jennifer replied.

“I'll call you tomorrow.” Donna said.

“Okay, bye.” Jennifer replied then hung up.

 

“What was that all about?” Pete asked Donna.

“Just a little incident. Nothing serious.” she replied. “She'll have him under her foot sooner that I thought.”

Back at Deborah's apartment, Carlos was awoken by the sound of the bathroom door opening. He rolled over and got to his knees as her giant form approach the bed. She stood beside the bed for a few seconds looking down at him. “I'm sorry if I scared you earlier.” she said.

“It's okay.” he replied. “We got carried away. Just remember that I'm only three inches tall.”

“I know that silly.” she replied, rolling her eyes.

“I just want to make sure.” he said. “I can't even begin to explain just how big you are from my perspective and what it felt like to be squeezed like that. Not that I'm complaining though...”

Deborah shook her head slightly then knelt down beside the bed, leaning in close to where he was standing. “I know exactly how small you are sweetie, and I didn't squeeze you hard on purpose.”

she said.

“I just want the old Deborah back.” he said.

Frowning, she asked “The old Deborah? What do you mean by that?”

“Well...I...uhh...” he stuttered.

“Well what?” she asked.

He stood there fidgeting with his hands and looking down. Deborah lifted his chin with the tip of her index finger and asked again “Well what?”

“I want the gentle and kind Deborah back.” he told her.

She removed her finger from under his chin and stared down at him a bit of a frown. “Listen sweetie. This is the last time I am going to say this. I didn't squeeze you on purpose. I don't know what else I can say to convince you of that.”

Carlos shrugged his shoulders and said “Forget it. I'm probably just overreacting, I guess.”

He expected her to respond, but she just tapped the top of his head with her fingertip and said “You wait here. I'll be right back.” She stood up and walked over to her dresser and rummaged through a few things before she turned around and returned to the bed. Carlos had to almost sprint to get out of the way as she sat down, her beautifully shape butt narrowly missing him. He was about to scream at her for not being more careful, he just bit his tongue.

Deborah put her feet up on the bed and sat with her knees bent. Carlos walked towards her feet and stopped when he saw her toes were painted a deep royal blue. “You changed the color.” he said.

“I got tired of the purple.” she said. “Do you like it?”

“It's nice.” he replied as he made his way to her toes and ran his hand across the gleaming surface of her her right big toenail. “I figured that since we're going to take some more pictures, it would be nice to have a fresh coat of polish.” she told him.

“More pictures?” he asked, sounding surprised.

“I thought it would be fun, but if you don't want to, that's okay.” she said, knowing full well he wouldn't be able to resist.

“No, no.” he said quickly. “It's just....”

“Just what?” she asked.

“It was scary the way you squeezed me before.” he said.

“Again with the squeezing.” she said with a sigh.

“It felt like everything was so out of control.” he told her.

Raising her toes and barely touching him with them, she said “I wouldn't characterize it as everything. It was only you that had no control Carlos.”

 Her hand lowered and said quietly “Give me your hand.”

He hesitated, not knowing what she was going to do, but reluctantly held up his hand. Deborah's giant thumb and index finger appeared and she gently grasped his hand, then lifted him up to her face. With a glint in her eye, she asked “Ready?”

“Wha....what are you going to do?” he stammered.

“Remember the handcuffs I mentioned?” she asked.

Nodding, he said “Yeah.”

“Well its not really handcuffs I'm going to use.” she said as she held up a toe ring right beside him.

His voice fluttering, he asked “What are you going to do with that?”

“It's a toe ring silly.” she said in a matter of fact tone. “It should be obvious what I'm going to do.”

“Deborah please don't shrink me again.” he pleaded.

Her eyes shifted to the ring she was holding and then back. “You thought I was going to....” she said. “Oooohhh...I hadn't thought of that.”

“Don't Deborah. Please!!” he blubbered.

“Take it easy.” she told him. “I'm going to handcuff you to my toe. Then take a few pictures, that's all.”

He looked into her huge eyes and said “I'm still scared.”

Swinging him gently back and forth in front of her eyes, she said “Of course you're scared sweetie. That's the whole point of being small and helpless.”

“Just be careful.” he told her.

“When have I not been careful?” she asked. “Just relax. We're having a bit of fun, that's all. Don't be so dramatic.”

He took a deep breath and looked down as he was lowered toward her right foot. His feet landed on her third toe, then she lay him down in the crevice between her second and third toes. “Hold you arm up on my second toe sweetie.” he told him.

Carlos looked to his right at her toe, then up at her.

“It's okay sweetie.” she said with a slight smile. “I'll be really careful.”

He raised her arm like she asked and looked up as she spread the toe ring apart with her fingers. She raised her eyebrows, then lowered the ring to her foot and slipped it over her second toe, capturing his arm underneath it. Carlos became very frightened and tried to pull his arm out, but before he had a chance, she squeezed the ring closed around the circumference of her toe locking his arm in place. Carlos pulled his arm a few times then looked up at Deborah. She had her forearm resting her knee and was looking down at him with a slight grin.

“How long are you going to keep me like this?” he asked her.

“Why, is the ring too tight?” she asked.

“No, not really.” he replied. “I just want to know how long I'm going to be attached to your toe.”

“Attached.” she said. “Hmmm.....I like the way that sounds.”

“What's going on with you?” he asked her. “You seem to be really enjoying this.”

“Me?” she asked with a frown. “Judging from that hard little member of yours, I think you're the one who's enjoying it.”

“I can't help it.” he yelled. “You know that.”

Flexing her toes slightly, she asked “What's the matter Carlos? Is being attached to me making you feel uncomfortable?”

“Don't start with the whole feelings shit again.” he shouted. “You're the one that seems to be on some kind of power trip!”

Deborah didn't respond. She put her hands down on the bed, tilted her head, then slowly slid her foot down the mattress. With her leg almost straight, she tilted her foot up on the heel. Carlos made a fist and grimaced. The ring was holding his arm in place firmly as he dangled helplessly from her toe.

“So you think I'm on a power trip do you?” she asked him.

He didn't answer and didn't look at her. Her tone was quite cold. Flexing her toes back and forth, she asked “Is that what you think Carlos?” she asked. When he didn't answer, she looked up at the ceiling and exhaled. Shaking her head, she looked back at her foot and asked “So this is the thanks I get for taking care of you and making sure nothing happens to you?”

“I'm sorry.” he squeaked.

“Sorry.” she stated. “That's all you have to say?”

“My arm is hurting!” he yelled.

“No problem.” she said. “I can fix that.”

Carlos exhaled when she returned her foot to lay flat on the bed. When she told him she had something in mind earlier, he was kind of excited, but her flip-flop in attitude was scaring him. Her gentleness seemed to have disappeared and he wanted nothing more than for Deborah to unclasp his arm from her toe, but his wish was not going to come true just yet. She reached for something on her night stand. He yelped “No!!!” at seeing her spreading a second ring open. “Wait! No!!!” he screamed. “You can't do this!!”

Without a word, she reached for his free hand and after a few seconds of him trying to avoid her, she had his arm against her fourth toe. With the tiny man yelling a screaming at her, she slid the ring over her fourth toe and closed if shut. Carlos was still flailing about, but it didn't take long for him to stop and look up at her with absolute fear in his eyes. He never felt so helpless.

Deborah looked down at him with a bit of a smirk.

“What are you going to do with me?” he asked her.

“Do with you?” she asked. “I'm going to take a few pictures, remember?”

“That's all?” he asked.

“Why, what did you think I was going to do?” she asked, sounding a little puzzled.

“I don't know!” he screamed. “I'm scared! That's all.”

Not responding, she slowly flexed her toes up and down. Carlos grimaced as his arms were stretched. Seeing his reaction, she flexed again, but this time spread her toes slightly. His eyes widened and he yelped at being stretched a little more. Before he could say anything, her foot slid back across the mattress. Once again, her foot tilted onto the heel and she rested on her arms. Hanging by both arms from her tree-trunk sized toes, it was obvious that she loved controlling him. For the first time, Carlos was really worried. Deborah had him in such a compromising position and he could do nothing about it. Even the slightest movement made him grimace.

He heard the camera shutter and looked to the side. He was determined not to give her the satisfaction of recording such total control, but really, it was futile. His arms were pulled up and out by her stretching toes. Finally, he looked at the camera lens and heard her exhale as the shutter went off a few more times. From Deborah's point of view, the look on his face was very telling as she zoomed in. The feeling of power rifled up her spine once again. She could do whatever she wanted and he was totally powerless to stop her. Carlos tried not to show his fear, but she was flexing and spreading her toes, easily extracting his terrified expression.

 Just when he thought it couldn't get any worse, her left foot lifted and he was covered up to his chins with her big toe. Deborah pressed down on him firmly, causing the air to leave his lungs. He tried to scream, but her toe was compressing his chest so much that he could not get anything out. Deborah snapped off a few more pictures, but lowered the camera when she saw him gasping for air.

“Did I press too hard?” she asked.

“St....st....op.” he tried to scream out. “You're squishing me!”

“Oh sweetie, I did mean to press that hard.” she said as she move her toe from atop his little body.

She let him catch his breath as she flipped through the pictures on the camera. “Oh man.” she said out loud before putting the camera down on the night table and laying down on her back. Carlos looked straight ahead at the curves and mountains on her long, beautiful body. He never felt so far away from her. He yearned to touch her, but was held firmly in place on her right foot and only she would decide to release him.

Her left foot was right beside him, and her long smooth legs stretched out for what seemed a mile. She was the sexiest, most beautiful and gentle woman he had ever known, but something had changed. He knew Deborah was feeling something that might just end in disaster for him.

Her toes flexed just as her right hand came into view, caressing her breasts, then slid down between her legs. Carlos looked left at her foot moving away, then he watched her hand slide into her shorts. He did even realize that he was holding himself while he watched Deborah pleasure herself. The rings holding him pulled his arms resulting in him screaming out in pain, but Deborah didn't even hear him. She was breathing heavily and moaning as he quickened her movements. Her foot lifted off the mattress, then pounded back down. Carlos screamed out after her knee bent and her foot slammed down flat on the mattress. He was going to have to ride out her approaching orgasm, but was quite scared he might not survive it.

Deborah's hips were thrusting as she climaxed. Carlos pulled his arms together for all he was worth to try and prevent her from pulling them out of their sockets. Finally, she started to calm down and relax. He dropped his head and took deep breaths as her foot and toes went limp, but the respite of his arms and shoulders being pulled was short lived as her leg lifted straight up. He hung from her toes with his head hanging down with Deborah looking at him from below. She saw that he was looking quite out of it and quickly sat up. Carlos was almost passing out as she spread the rings and removed them from her toes. She tilted her foot forward and let him slide from her toes onto the mattress. She got up and knelt beside the bed. “Are you okay?” she asked him.

He opened his eyes, then held his arms across his chest. “You could have.....you could....” he studdered.

Deborah knew she had probably stretched him pretty hard. Carlos was expecting her to say something, or at least try to console him, but she didn't. “Are you fucking crazy?!!” he yelped. “You could have killed me!!!”

Deborah got up and said “I have to go out.”

“What?” he yelled, trying to get up. “Where are you going? Did you hear what I said?!!”

Kneeling back down beside the bed, she looked at him and said “Sweetie, I need to get out of here.”

“Why?” he shouted. “I feel like I've just been on the rack!”

“Carlos.” she said strongly as she tilted her head back and exhaled. Looking back down, she continued “If I don't get out of here, I'm probably going to step on you.”

“Stop this!!!” he screamed. “You're not thinking straight!!”

“I can't help it!” she told him. “The way I feel right now, it's not a good idea for me to stay here.”

Carlos felt as helpless as ever as he watched her stand up and dart into the bathroom.

Deborah paced back and forth across the tile floor. She looked down at her feet, then grabbed her head with her hands. “Oh my God!” she said out loud, her heart was pounding. “I want to fucking squash him!” she said, almost in tears. Looking at herself in the mirror, she reached clenched her fists and grunted “I'm going to step on him. I can't help....I can't....”

Gripping the counter top, she took deep breaths to try and bring herself down. She looked at herself again and said “If I don't get out of here now, I'm going to crush him like a bug.”

She put on a pair of sweat pants as fast as she could and opened the door. Carlos was standing on the bed in a daze. He had no idea what was happening. “I'm sorry Carlos, but I have to go. I can't explain right now.” she said as she stopped briefly and then headed for the door. She grabbed a jacket, slipped her shoes on and opened the door. Carlos shook his head and stared out in space as he heard the slam shut.

Chapter 32 - Revelations by jailerman0
Author's Notes:

It's been quite a while, but the story is not dead. Just been busy.

This is a short installment that is the setup for the next chapters coming in a few weeks.

 

 

Chapter 32 – Revelations

Outside Deborah's apartment, she was pacing back and forth on the sidewalk trying to gain some of her composure back. Never had she had such an overwhelming desire to step on him and crush him. Holding her forehead, she turned around and started to walk down the street, but was stopped by a portly man. “Sorry lady, I have my orders, you have to go back inside.”

“I know who send you, but I have to go for a walk.” she told him.

“I can't.” he said shaking his head, standing in front of her. “Are you okay?” he asked.

“I just have a lot on my mind.” she told him. “This thing you have going on here with your buddies, it's not necessary.”

“I have my orders.” he told her.

“You going to jump off a bridge if you're told to?” she asked him.

“You want to talk about it?” he asked.

“About what?” she snarled.

“About what's bothering you.” he asked.

“It's a long story.” she replied.

“I got time. Not like I'm going anywhere.” he said. “Sit down.” he told her pointing to the stairs.

 

His partner walked up and asked “Rocco, you want I should call Vito?”

“No..” he told him. “Just give us a minute, okay Jimmy.”

“Yeah sure.” he said, looking at Deborah who had her head down. “Let me know if you need anything.”

“Sure Jimmy.” Rocco said. “Thanks.”

 

“So, like he said, I'm Rocco.” he told her.

“What are you guys doing here?” she asked shaking her head. “I can take care of myself.”

“I know you can.” he replied. “Probably better that either of us.”

“So you know all about me do you?” she asked.

“I've heard things.” he said.

“From who?” she asked.

“I been around this for a long time. I know things.” he told her.

“Like what?” Deborah asked, getting a little impatient.

“I got a daughter, probably not too far from your age. I would do whatever I had to, to protect her.” he said.

 

Deborah looked up at the black sky and shook her head. “Let me guess, you know Claire.”

“We go back a long time.” he said. “First time I saw you – you were maybe two or three. Even back then you were tough as nails.”

“I don't remember you.” Deborah told him. “What did you have to do with Claire?”

“I was kind of watching over her for a few years.” he said.

“What?” she asked. “Why?”

“Lets just say there were some people that wanted to protect their interests.” he replied, looking into the street.

“You mean Vito.” Deborah stated, clenching her fist.

 

Rocco held her hand and said “No, Vito senior.”

She looked at him and said “Tell me what's going on here. I can't take all this secrecy any more.”

“I might have told you too much already.” he said, looking over to make sure Jimmy was still out of ear shot. He looked at her eyes and shook his head.

“Okay.” he said, nodding. “Okay.”

 

He rubbed his forehead and sighed before saying “Vito's dad always had the hots for your mom. Even when she met your dad, he still kept after her.”

“Kept after her how?” Deborah asked her tone getting stronger.

He hesitated before saying “Your mom was basically raped a few times by that son of a bitch. When your dad found out….Geeze….”

“Geeze what?” she asked. “I can't believe what I'm hearing.”

“Vito senior ended up in the east river.” he said. “They knew your dad was CIA, so they assumed he was behind it.”

Deborah just stared into the street, shaking her head slightly. Her father was military, but now it was confirmed that he had been in much deeper that she realized.

“Was he?” she asked. “Was he behind it?”

“I don't know.” Rocco said with a shrug. “He never said, but it didn't matter. He was a dead man. But, they made a deal were he was going to help out in certain matters.”

 

“This is insane.” Deborah said. “Why did she keep this from me?”

“She was protecting you.” he told her. “She's been protecting you three her whole life.”

“Three.” she said sharply. “You mean two.”

“Awww Christ!” he said as he stood up.

“You better sit back down and tell me what that hell you mean by three, or so help me….” she said.

 

Rocco sat back down and rubbed his graying beard. Looking off in the distance, he said “When your mom got pregnant, the Senior was sure it was from the raping. They wanted the baby dead.”

Deborah listened quietly, trying to hold back the tears.

“When she was born, your dad did what he had to do to keep her alive.” he continued.

“I have a sister.” Deborah said with a slight whimper. “She couldn't even come clean about that.”

“Listen.” he said as he put his hand on her arm. “Claire has never gotten over any of this. If it wasn't for your dad's connections and position, that little baby would have been dead.”

“She is still alive?” Deborah asked.

“Yeah, she is.” he said.

“How the fuck do you know all this?” Deborah asked. “Holy shit! Vito's junior has known me practically my entire life adult life. I knew what kind of business he was involved in, but my dad said they were in the service together and he was a family friend. I'll kill that cock sucker, I swear!”

“Not so fast.” Rocco said. “It's not what you think. He hated his dad and what he stood for. That's why he has been watching out for you all these years.”

 

“It still doesn't explain how you know all this.” she told him.

“Like I said, I go way back with your mom and dad.” he told her.

“No.” Deborah said. “This has agency written all over it.”

Rocco sat motionless. Deborah shook he head, knowing that his silence was her answer. “Who are you?” she asked him.

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“Don't give me that shit.” she said. “You're not some guy named Rocco, that's for damn sure.”

“Just take it easy.” he told her looking over at Jimmy, who was playing with his phone. “I have been undercover for a long, long time.”

He grabbed her arm and said “I shouldn't have even told you any of this.”

“So why did you?” she asked, almost in tears.

“I don't think it's right that you go your life with not knowing the truth. Your mom will be pissed with me, but so be it. Sometimes we need to keep the people we care about close, not matter what.”

“Is that it?” she asked. “Are there any other bombs you want to drop?”

“My real name is Vladimir Muskova” he said.

 

The closed her eyes and lowered her head into her hand. She was picturing Claire in the lab telling Paige her real name. Lifting her head, she looked at him and said “That crazy fucking bitch is my sister. I can't believe it.”

“She is a product of the agency Deborah.” he said. “I took her in and raised her.”

“You trained her, you mean.” she shot back.

“Listen to me.” he told her. “We can't change the past, but we can shape our future. Don't dwell on what you were not even part of.”

 

Deborah stood up and started to pace back and forth as she connected all the dots in he mind. She leaned down and said quietly “Thank you for telling me.”

He nodded at her, squeezed her hand before she turned and headed back to her apartment. She looked back at him again, knowing full well that he was risking his life telling her.

 

Walking up the stairs, she mumbled to herself “Carlos is never going to believe this.” Stopping for a second, she slumped her shoulders and said “Oh shit. Carlos.”

For a few minutes, she stood at her door, trying to get her head around all she had just heard. Finally, she opened the door and walked in. She took off her jacket, then slipped off her shoes. About to take a step, she saw Carlos on the floor looking up at her.

 

“I can't take it any more!” he shouted. “Just do it!!!”

“Carlos.” she said with a loud whisper.

“Step on me!!!” he continued to shout. “You know you want crush me! So just do it and get it over with!!!”

Kneeling down, she looked at him with tears in her eyes and said “We need to talk sweetie. We really need to talk.”

“You're not going to step on me?” he yelled up at her.

“No, I'm not going to step on you.” she said. “You have to trust me.”

He backed up few steps, wondering if he should trust her or not. After a few more seconds, he said “Okay. So talk.”

 

Chapter 33 - The Antidote by jailerman0
Author's Notes:

After more than 2 years hiatus, I decided to continue this story. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do creating it. it took me a while to get back into the swing of things, but here is the long overdue continuation. This is a short chapter to get things going. I have much longer ones coming up.

Feedback is always appreciated. 



Deborah knelt down and placed her hand palm up on the floor in front of Carlos. He took a few steps back and looked up at her face. “It's okay. Climb up into my hand.”

“What for?!!” he shouted up at her.

“I just want to talk. That's all.” she replied.

After a few more moments of deliberation, she watched the small man approach her hand, stop, look up at her face, then back down at her hand. Finally, he climbed up onto her long fingers and made his way into her palm where he sat down and crossed his legs. Debora tried her best to keep her hand level as she stood up. Carefully, she carried him over to the table, lowered her hand down so he could climb down onto the surface of the tabletop. Pulling a chair closer, she sat down and put her arms on the table and crossed them.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Carlos asked. "Because seriously, I can't take this roller coaster any longer."

Nodding as she looked down at him, she wondered just how to tell him what she had just learned. "Some new information has come to light." she said.

"Like what?" he asked.

"I need you to keep an open mind." Debora said. "It's pretty crazy."

"I can only imagine." he said, sarcastically.

"No." she said. "No you can't. Even if I gave you a million guesses, you would never guess."

"Well I don't have a million guesses, so cut to the chase." he told her, getting agitated.

"Okay." she said, tilting her head back. "You know we found out that Claire knew Paige and I was pretty pissed at that."

Carlos nodded, not saying anything.

"Well it turns out that…" she started to say before her phone text notification pinged. She looked down and saw it was from Claire. The message read "I need to see you. I have secured the antidote."

Deborah put her hand down over the phone so he wouldn't see the message. One would think she would have been ecstatic at the news, but she was lost in thought, wondering if she even wanted him to be normal size again, but more importantly, what is the antidote harmed him in some way.

"What's that text?" he asked as he stood up. "Why are you hiding it?"

"I'm not hiding it." she shot back.

"Yeah?"he asked walking over and standing beside her thumb. "So move your hand then."

Pausing for a few seconds, she realized that she couldn't do that to him. It wasn't right, no matter what the consequences would be.

 

Carlos almost fell down after he read the text from Claire. He put his face in his hands and started to laugh, which quickly turned into loud sobs. Deborah stroked his back with her fingertip, but he pushed her away. Turning around, he looked up at her with watery eyes and said "You didn't want me to see that."

"What do you mean?" she asked. "I showed it to you."

"No." he shouted. "Only after I told you to move your hand! You were thinking about keeping me like this. Keeping me under your thumb."

Deborah didn't lie, at least almost didn't lie. She exhaled, then responded "You're right. I did, but not for the reason you think. I was wondering if there would be health risks."

"Really?" he asked, sounding quite skeptical. "I guess I owe you an apology then."

"Never mind that sweetie." she said, stroking him again. "We're all under a lot of stress."

 

"So you want me to get her over here?" Deborah asked.

Carlos lifted his hands and asked "Does shit stink?!!"

"I'll take that as a yes." she replied. Picking up her phone, she texted Claire and asked her to come over.

"I don't fucking believe it." he told her. "I thought I was stuck like this."

"Let's just see what happens." she cautioned him.

He nodded, knowing she was right, but he couldn't help being optimistic. "I just want this nightmare to end!"

"I'm sure you do." she replied, but we wouldn't be together if none of this happened.

"So we're together?" Carlos asked. "Just a short time ago you wanted to squash me."

Frowning, Deborah scratched her head and said "Don't be an idiot."

Carlos figured from her reply, it was a good time to change the subject. "So what were you trying to tell me before?" he asked.

"Oh yeah." she replied. "I uhh found out something that is pretty crazy. I'm not even sure I believe it."

Well what?" he asked.

Before she could answer, there was a knock at the door. She got up and rushed to the door, peering through the peep hole to see Claire. Opening the door, she stood aside and motioned Claire in with her hand.

"Where is he?" Claire asked.

"Over on the table." Deborah told her.

Carlos watched the two giant women approach the table. Claire stopped and stood beside the table looking down at Carlos. "Do you have it!!" he shouted up to her.

Nodding, she responded "I have it."

"So what do we do?" Deborah asked. "Is it a pill?"

Claire took off her coat, pulled a vial from her pocket and draped the coat over a chair. She held the vial up between her thumb and index finger. Carlos felt is heart pounding and shouted "Give it to me!"

"Not so fast." Claire said as she sat down. "There's a procedure to follow."

"Like what?" Deborah asked as she sat down. "What do we have to do?"

"You have to give him small doses." Claire explained. "No more than a small drop that start, then very small increases in dosage over time."

"How much time?" Carlos asked. "How long is this going to take?"

"I can't say for sure." Claire said. "If you take too much as once, we have no idea of what the side effects will be."

"Do you even know if it works?" Deborah asked.

"It does." Claire replied. "You remember Director Wiley? It's already being administered by his wife and he has increased in size."

"Shouldn't that be done by a doctor?" Deborah asked. "You're letting his wife do it?"

"He's been through a lot." Claire said. "You know, being glued to his wife's toenail. She was adamant that she was going to nurse him back, so we figured it would be okay. It's being supervised however."

"So I guess I get to bring Carlos back to the regular world." Deborah said, sounding quite happy about it.

Claire handed her the vial and said "Be careful."

 

"Those guys down there." Deborah said to Claire, putting the vial down on the table. "Your handy work?"

Claire raised her eyebrows and gave a slight shrug.

"You knew he was going to tell me, didn't you?" Deborah asked her.

Claire closed her eyes for a few seconds, then opened them and looked at Deborah. "I figured." she responded.

"Figured what?!!" Carlos shouted up at them. "What's going on."

"Paige." Deborah said.

"That fucking bitch!!!" Carlos shouted. "This is all her doing."

"Not all her doing." Deborah told him. "Isn't that right Claire?"

"What?" he shouted. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"It turned out I have a sister." Deborah said, staring at Claire.

Carlos slumped down, shaking his head. "Don't even fucking try to get me to believe that shit!!!" he shouted.

 

"I didn't know." Deborah told Claire, her eyes watering.

"I didn't want you to know." Claire told her. "You couldn't know. It was too dangerous."

"You've been keeping this from me all these years?" Deborah asked. "What about her? Does she even know?"

"When the time is right." Claire responded. "When the time is right."

"And when is that going to be?" she asked.

"Don't worry about that." Claire said as she got up from the chair. "We still need to locate her."

"That fucking nut is still out there?!!" Carlos yelled.

"Don't worry. We'll track her down. Just concentrate on that." Claire said, pointing to the vial on the table. "I have to go." she continued, putting on her coat. "Keep me in the look on the progress."

Deborah nodded, opening the door. She watched Claire leave and closed the door. Walking back to the table, she sat down and looked at Carlos. He looked over at the vial of clear liquid, then up at Deborah face. "I'll let you decide what you want to start taking the antidote." she said. "Right now, I'm going to sit down on the sofa and put my feet up."

Carlos looked at the vial once more as she pushed the char back and stood up.

"Wait!!" he shouted. "Take me with you."

Deborah lowered her hand to the table. They would decide tomorrow what the future would hold.

 

Chapter 34 – Decisions, decisions. by jailerman0
Author's Notes:

Another installment. Our hero finds out that things get worse before they will get better.

Deborah carried Carlos in her hand as she walked over the sofa and sat down. Sitting back against the cushions, she plopped her feet onto the coffee table, crossing her legs at the ankles. Cupping her hand against her chest, she watched Carlos roll off her palm onto her chest, just above her breasts. He lay on his front stretching our his hands against her skin. Deborah watched him for a few minutes as he lay on his stomach, caressing her skin with his tiny hands. her chest heaved slightly as she took a deep breath, deep in thought about whether she wanted him to take the antidote or not. Closing her eyes, she tried to rationalize she tried to rationalize what she was feeling. There was no getting around it that the control she had over him was a turn on, but whether of not could she should actually keep him like this had her vert conflicted. At his current size of roughly two inches tall, he had to depend on her for everything – absolutely everything.

 

Opening her eyes, she looked down to see that he had fallen asleep. He looked so calm, so small. Flexing her toes, she looked at her right foot and thought about how it felt having him in her sock, trapped underneath it. It was the ultimate expression of her dominance, even more than when they were in the shower together, but she realized that living with a two inch tall partner just would not be practical. She would have to be on constant alert making sure he didn't get outside and end up lost, or eaten by some creature. Every step she took could very well end up to be his last. Could she really live like that she wondered. Not to mention the obvious that she came already come very close to stepping on him. Her decision was made. The antidote was the only logical option. Looking down at her little man still asleep on her chest, she reached over and grabbed her tablet that was sitting on the sofa next to her. Opening the browser, she started typing in the url as a slight grin came across her mouth.

 

A short while later, Carlos awoke to the glow of the tablet's screen. He rubbed his eyes and focused on what was displayed. He saw the expedia logo at the top left. "What's going on?" he asked Deborah, rolling onto his back. Her index finger came down onto his tiny chest. Tapping her fingertip against him, her eyes lowered and she told him "We are going on a little trip."

"Wait, what?" he responded, putting his hands on the side of her finger. "What trip?"

"The beach." Deborah replied. "We are going down south for a little r and r on the beach."

"Like this?" he asked. "What am I going to do on a beach at this size?"

"We're going to start the antidote before we go silly." she responded.

"Oh. yeah." he said. "I forgot about that."

"You forgot?" Deborah asked. "The one thing that would get you out of this "nightmare" I think you called it. You forgot?"

"I meant everything that's happened is a nightmare." he explained. "I didn't mean being with you was a nightmare."

"Glad we cleared that up." Deborah responded sarcastically.

"Give me a break already!" he shot back. "If I had my choice, I would…"

"Would what?" she prodded. "Stay like this and be my little guy, permanently?"

Carlos tried to cover himself as he became aroused as soon as the words were out of her mouth.

Deborah squeezed his little member between her thump and index finger and asked "Is that what you want sweetie? To stay small and helpless forever?"

"I don't...I uhh...don't know." he stammered, trying to push her fingers away.

"You're not sure?" she asked, continuing to work his erection.

"Stop...Stop...please…" he blubbered.

"Fare be it for me to deprive you of what you want." she told him. "You're be below my ankle, always looking up at me, but if that's what you want."

"Deb...Deb...." he tried to say before he exploded in ecstasy.

"I guess I have my answer." she said seductively.

"Why did you do that?" he shouted, coming down from his orgasm. "I'm going to shrink again."

"Oh geeze." Deborah frowned. "I forgot about that."

"You forgot?" he yelled up at her as he doubled over in pain.

 

Deborah watched as the tell tale signs emerged just before he passed out. His body spasmed and she watched his two inch frame reduce right before her eyes down to a single inch. "Oh no." she said as she put her feet down o the floor and leaned forward. Cupping her palm, she gently rolled his limp body into the center of her palm. Sitting up right on the sofa, she stared at his inch long body in her hand. "What did I do." she said to herself. "My God, he so small."

A few seconds later, Carlos came to. He groggily rolled over with his hands over his face. opening his eyes, his mouth whet agape at seeing Deborah looking down at him. To his left was Deborah's thumb, which now looked to be three to four times his length.

"What...what did you do?!!" he coughed.

Her hand lifted closer to her face. "Sorry sweetie, but I can't hear you that well. Can you say that again?" she asked.

"I said what did you do?" he repeated.

"I'm so sorry." she told him. "I guess I wasn't thinking."

"Just get the antidote!" he shouted.

"Okay, okay." she responded. "I'm going to put you down for a minute"

Deborah placed him on the arm of the sofa and told him to stay put. She got up and headed to the bathroom. Taking off her clothes, she put on a t-shirt, then rummaged around the drawers of her vanity.

"Found it." she said, pulling a small plastic tray from the drawer.

 

Back on the arm of the sofa, Carlos paced back and forth, stewing about his reduction in size and wasn't watching how close to the edge of the sofa arm he was. Before he knew it, he tumbled over the edge and plummeted down to the seat cushion below. Bouncing a few times before coming to a stop, he yelled "Fucking shit!"

Standing up, he grumbled "I can't believe she did this to me."

 

Deborah returned form the bathroom and as she approached the sofa Carlos was ready to let her have it, but he wasn't going to get the chance. He craned his neck back to see her statuesque form and just stood there, gawking up at her. It was too late for him to run when she stared to sit down on the sofa. He screamed "Deborah Noooooo!" as her massive buttocks descended toward him. Much too small for Deborah to hear him, the wall of firm, female flesh lowered in a flash as she sat down. Carlos was plunged into total darkness, pressed into her supple skin. His only saving grace was the fact that both the sofa cushion and her butt where soft. Almost hyper-ventilating, he pushed his tiny hands into her shin, but it was ludicrous for him to think there was any possibility he could push her off, let alone her even feel him under her rear.

 

Deborah took the shallow plastic tray she got from the bathroom and carefully opened the vial. She put a single drop in the center. "Okay sweetie." she said, turning her head and looking down at the sofa arm.

"Carlos?" she said looking around when she didn't see him. "Oh no. sweetie." she continued. Leaning forward, she placed the tray and vial down on the table, then looked down around the floor to see if he was there. Closing he eyes, she put her hands on her face and said "Please, please. Don't tell me."

 

Looking down at her bare feet, her heart raced as she turned her right foot on it's side exposing her sole. She exhaled at seeing no sign of his crushed remains. Holding her breath, she did the same with the left. "Oh my God!" she breathed a sigh of relief at seeing her clean, bare sole.

"Carlos." she whispered loudly. "Where are you?"

She got to her feet and stood still as she scanned the floor for any sign of him. Carlos had been under her rear for almost five minutes. His body had been pressed into her skin and combined with her body heat caused him to sweat. When she stood up, her went with her, adhered to her ass from the heat and sweat.

 

Carlos sucked in as much air as he possible could, then realized exactly where he was. Upside down and stared down the back of her impossibly long legs to see her bare feet far below. Before he knew it, he had cooled down sufficiently and peeled away from her skin. "Holy shit!!" he screamed as he dropped toward the floor, bouncing off the edge of the sofa cushion on the way down. Landing on the hardwood, just behind Deborah's heels, he grunted "Ohh...ohh man."

 

A little stunned, but not injured, Carlos shook his head to clear the cobwebs, then froze at seeing the pair of gigantic heels in from of him. Without warning, the right heel lifted and her foot moved at what seemed super sonic speed as Deborah stepped to her right. Staring at her right foot that had just come down on the floor, he didn't even notice that she had lifted her left heel and was about to lower it back down to the floor right on the spot he was occupying. With only a faction of a second to react, he rolled out of the path of the giant heel just in time. The air pressure from her heel hitting the floor washed across Carlos, causing him to roll over.

 

Standing up, he scurried back under the sofa taking refuge from her giant bare feet. He quickly realized that being on the floor at an inch tall with a five-foot-ten woman that had size ten feet was definitely not a a good thing, especially when she didn't know where he was.he felt utterly alone and helpless. "How the fuck am I going to get her to see me without getting squashed?" he questioned, lowering his head in despair.

Staying put under the sofa, he watched as Deborah walked around, stepping as carefully as she could. The sound her bare soles made on the hardwood as she stepped caused her knees to go weak. Taking a few steps forward he peered up at her, the light just barely illuminating his tiny face. Her size was astounding to him now. Taking in her full height, he was speechless. The sight of her feet, her legs, her butt, her beautiful face a few hundred feet up was overwhelming. "She's uhhh…" he whispered to himself. "She's uhh…oh my….she's a goddess."

 

Carlos felt groggy and time seemed to slow down. The sound of her foot falls sounded muffled as he went in shock. He blinked slowly and felt dizzy just before he fell backwards back under the sofa. Laying on his side, he stared aimlessly out at the vast expanse of the floor. His stare was shattered with Deborah's foot coming down in the floor right in front of him with a huge thud. She stood still, scanning the sofa cushions, not knowing that her inch tall man was laying right in front of her toes.

 

Her giant foot landing in front of him had shook him out of he daze. His eyes widened seeing her toes lift as she balanced herself, followed by the ball of her foot lifting up slightly, giving the tiny Carlos an exceptional view underneath her foot. He swallowed when she relaxed her muscles and tendons and her foot lowered back down to the floor. It was so clear to Carlos just how easily Deborah could crush him out of existence. Shaking his head, he pounded the heel of his hand on his forehead and said "Snap out of it."

 

Standing up, he figured the best thing he could do was to slap her toe and jump back. She might feel it and look down and find him. Getting up the courage, he approached her big toe. The top of her toenail was almost chin level. The tiny man reached out, hesitated for just a second before whacking the thick skin o the side of her big toe. her foot almost instantly move back and before Carlos knew it, Deborah was on her knees staring right at him with a look of relief on her face. Her thumb and index finger approached and he watched as tips of her giant fingers gently clamped his torso between the pads.

 

The sensation of Deborah standing up to her full height was like being on the fastest elevator in the world. Her thumb and index finger separated and he fell into her waiting palm. "What on earth?" she spoke softly, raising her hand up to her face.

"I fell." he blubbered. "I was stuck to your…..and I..I thought you were going to…."

"Shhhhh." she tried to calm him down. "You're safe now."

"I was so scared." he sobbed.

"What were you stuck to?" Deborah asked.

"You sat on me." he explained. "I fell off the arm and landed on the cushion. When you stood up….I was...uhh...stuck."

With a slight chuckle, Deborah asked "You were stick to my ass?"

"It's not funny!!" he shouted. "I could have died under there,"

"I'm sure." she replied. "But how did you get down to the floor?"

"I fell from your ass down to the floor." he told her.

"I'm so sorry sweetie." she said. "I didn't even see you down there."

"Start the antidote." he said. "Start it before you actually do step on me. You have no idea how big you look from down here."

"We'll start tomorrow." she replied. "I'm sure I look big, but let's keep you safe for tonight. We both could use some rest."

 

 

Chapter 35 - The Trip by jailerman0
Author's Notes:

Lots going on in this chapter.  Our hero is about to see a new side of his love. 

Chapter 35 – The trip

 

Carlos had more than tripled in size since Deborah started giving him the antidote. Aside from some soreness in his muscles, there didn't seem to be any serious side effects. it was time for another dose, but this time, she came back from the kitchen empty-handed.

"Where's the antidote?" he asked.

"We're leaving tomorrow, remember?" she said. "I think we can take a break until we get there. I don't want any surprises."

"Ok, I guess." he said. "You're sure you're going to give me some when we get there?"

Deborah rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Would you stop being paranoid." she told him. "We already decided that."

"So why delay then?" he asked.

"I have to get you though the airport security remember?" she replied.

"How are you going to do that?" Carlos asked.

"I'm not sure yet." Deborah explained.

"Did you think about it before deciding we were going on vacation?" he asked. "I mean, really?"

"Easy there little guy." Deborah said. "It's not like I could buy you a ticket and then present you to security in my hand, no could I?"

"Yeah...I guess." he said. "I'm not going in your bag, if that's what you think."

"I don't want that either, but there's not a lot of choice." she told him.

"Your bra?" Carlos asked.

"Yeah...uhhh...no." she said. "Full body scanners. Having a tiny person between my breasts will be a little hard to explain when that shows on the screen."

"Damn." Carlos said shaking his head. "I can go in a bag or anything that's going through the xrays. They'll see me."

"You're starting to understand we have limited choices." Deborah said.

Carlos looked up at her and then pointed down with his finger. "My feet?" Deborah asked. "No sweetie. I'll be wearing espadrilles, and they scan shoes, remember?"

He shook his head and pointed down again, but this time, cupped his palm and signaled "higher" with his little hand.

"Oh." Deborah replied, sounding a little shocked. "You don't mean…."

Nodding, Carlos said "Nobody is going to ask you to search down there."

"I guess." she replied. "It might be a little uncomfortable though."

"I'm three inches tall Deborah." he told her matter of fact. "I'm sure you can last fifteen minutes with me in your panties."

"I mean uncomfortable for you, stupid!" she shot back. "Don't worry about me. I've been through worse things."

"I'm not even going to ask." he put up his hands.

"Probably a good idea." she said, folding her arms.

"Hey, what ever turns you on." he told her, half joking.

Deborah leaned in closer and said "Keep going and maybe I'll change my mind and test out the foot idea."

"Okay, so we're good then. We have a plan?" he asked, totally disregarding her comment.

"Yes Carlos." she replied shaking her head slightly. "We have a plan."

 

After an uncomfortable silence, he asked "Sow what do you want to do now?"

"I have a few new bathing suits for the trip." she said. "Want to see them?'

"Sure." he chirped.

"Okay." Deborah said as she stood up. Looking down at him bast her breasts, she said "Don't go any where. I'll be right back."

"I won't." he responded as she turned and walked off toward her bedroom.

 

A short time later, Deborah was standing in the full-length mirror adjusting the bikini top, then she took a pair of sunglasses off her dresser and put then on to of her head, using them to hold her hair back from her face. Looking herself over, she said "Not bad girlfriend. Not bad."

The final touch was a pair of thong sandals with the famous Nike logo. A final look in the mirror, she grabbed some lip gloss and moistened, followed by pouting her lips in the mirror.

 

Back on the tabletop, Carlos was pacing back and forth. Turning around, he saw her standing at the kitchen doorway. His jaw dropped. She was wearing a bright blue sport bikini top with white cover up skirt that hugged her hips perfectly. Following down with his eyes, he saw her bare feet in sandals. She took a few steps toward him, stopped, then twirled around showing off her incredible shape. Just when he thought she couldn't; get any sexier, the skirt was removed revealing bright blue bottoms that matched the bra. She was a hard body, no doubt about it.

 

"So what do you think?" Deborah asked.

"I don't know how to…..I uhhh…" he stammered.

Crouching down to the table, she put folded her arms on top of the surface and said "I didn't hear you sweetie. Can you repeat that?"

"I'm kind of speechless." he told her, admiring her glistening lips.

"Really?" she asked. "You don't like it?"

"Stop playing dumb." he told her. "You know how incredible you look."

"Incredible?" Deborah asked. "I've never thought of myself as incredible."

"Oh shut up." he shot back. "You know full well that I think you're the sexiest woman alive."

"Wow." she responded with a grin. "I guess I chose the right swimsuit then."

"It's not just the swimsuit." he told her.

"Oh right." she winked. "The sandals. I was hoping you would notice the sandals."

"I noticed them." he replied. "I noticed it all, but those things are all on the surface."

"What are you trying to say sweetie?" she asked. "I'm not sure what you are getting at."

He paused for a few seconds, then told her "I can't single out one particular thing. It's everything you are that's sexy. I feel like the luckiest guy just to be around you, not to mention everything that has happened and the way you have handled things. You're strong, but so alluring and feminine. I don't know how else I can explain it."

 

Deborah took a deep breath. It was rare that she was at a loss for words, but hearing his explanation left her speechless. She normally would have to drag this kind of response out of him.

Blushing a bit, she bit her lower lip and then said "I don't know what to say."

Walking up to her arm, she stroked her skin and said "There's nothing you need to say. I just want to make sure that you know that I know you're incredible."

"I know Carlos." she told him. "I know. It's getting late sweetie." she told him. "What do you say we get some sleep. It's going to be a busy day tomorrow."

"Okay." he told her. "I hope we don't run into any problems at the airport."

"We should be okay." she reassured him as she lowered her hand to the table.

The next morning, Deborah awoke bright and early, eager to get to the airport. After taking a quick shower, she got dressed and then packed a bag. Carlos was still asleep on the nightstand. "Come on sleepy head." she said down to him. "We have to get going."

Rubbing his eyes, he looked up at her and asked "What time is it?"

"It's time to go." she replied, lowering her hand down to the stand. "Come on, we have to get you ready."

 

"Are you sure about this?" she asked, lifting him up to her face. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Don't worry." he told her. "I'll be fine."

"I'll put you in my bra for the ride to the airport." she said as she lowered him down in between her supple mounds. With him in place, she grabbed her bags and headed for the door. All through the taxi ride to JFK, Carlos kissed and caressed her delicate skin. Deborah stared out the window with a slight smile. It felt nice that he was caressing something other than her feet. Carlos wiggled himself down farther under her left breast and lay still with he entire body against her skin. The driver stopped a short time later and turned around "JFK." he said.

"Sorry?" Deborah looked up.

"We're at JFK." he said. "I don't got all day."

Deborah paid him, then said "Pop the trunk so I can get my bags."

 

Walking inside the airport, she headed for self check in to get her boarding pass. She had to keep putting her hand on her breast to stop Carlos from distracting her. At one point, she spoke down to him and said "Would you cut it out!" then give him a pretty good slap. Finally getting through the process, her boarding pass printed out and she headed for bag drop off. After dropping off her bags, she spotted a washroom, she figured now was as good a time as any to transfer Carlos to her panties. Closing the door to the stall, she reached down and carefully remove him from under her breast. Cradling him in her long fingers, she held him up and said "What has gotten into you today?"

"Nothing." he told her. "What can I say? I can't help myself."

"Well help yourself." she replied sternly. "That last thing I need is you squirming around down there while I go through security."

"You can count on me." he replied with a devilish grin.

"That's what I'm afraid of." she told him with a tap on his butt from her opposing index finger.

 

"All right." she said. "I'm going to put you under the waistband so you should stay in place. I'm wearing tennis shorts, so it won't bee too tight."

"But it's good tight." he winked.

"Very funny." Deborah said. "We'll leave that to when you're a little bigger."

"Is that a challenge?" he asked.

"Okay, that's enough now." she said, shaking her head. "You need to be serious."

"Sorry." he said. "I'm ready."

"I've created a monster, haven't I?" she said as she lifted her shirt and lowered her hand to her waist. Pulling back the waistband, she put him against her flat belly then released the band. He let out a yelp as the band snapped back against his back. With him now snugly in place, Deborah pulled her shorts up, followed by her shirt. Opening the stall, she walked to the sinks and washed her hands. Looking at herself in the mirror, it was clear that nobody would ever see him in there. The only thing that might cause a problem would be a full body scan. Nevertheless, she dried her hands and headed for the gates.

 

Standing in line for security screening, she felt him moving around. Squeezing her thighs together, she tried to ignore it, but inside her panties, Carlos had gotten loose from the waistband and was wiggling himself down her crotch. Crossing her legs, she squeezed then together as hard as she could to try and stop his downward progress. Gritting her teeth, she whispered to herself "Carlos, I'm going to fucking kill you."

An older couple in front of her both turned their heads and looked at her, obviously hearing what she said. She smiled at them and said nothing. "Hurry up." she grumbled to herself as the link inched forward. He continued to wiggle down lower and was dangerously close to her most sensitive areas. "This might get embarrassing." she whispered to herself and she bit her upper lip.

 

The line finally started moving quicker. She pulled her carry on close to her so the handle was in front or her crotch. Lowering her hand, she use her thumb to located the troublesome bulge, then slid him back up as far as she could. Inside her panties, Carlos was stoking her sensitive skin and rubbing her body against her. Deborah handed her passport and boarding pass the tsa agent just as Carlos reached the promised land. "Ohhhh…" she let out, quite loudly.

The female agent asked "Is everything okay ma'am?"

"Yes." Deborah said. "I need to get to a washroom." she told her, motioning down with her eyes.

"Been there." she said with a smile. "Follow me. I'll get you processed over here."

Deborah exhaled and followed her saying under her breath "Been there? You've never been here, I can guaranteed that?"

 

Making her way through the metal detector, she took short breaths at feeling Carlos who had just slid his feet and legs inside her and was gyratinghimseld slowly and with purpose. A security guard stopped her and asked that she step over to the full body scanner. "Oh no." she grimaced. "I'm fucked now."

"Stand with you feet on the marks please." he directed her.

As she spread her feet and stood on the marks, Carlos grabbed her and pushed himself inside her up to his armpits. "Oh God!" Deborah let out quite loudly, which attracted attention from several security guards.

"Do you need help miss?" a male guard asked.

He was interrupted by the female guard who helped her "I'll handle it." Taking Deborah's arm, she escorted her to the conveyor so she could grab her bag, espadrilles and sunglasses. "There's a washroom just a short walk to the left." she said. "You're departing from terminal five in an hour. I hope you feel better. It will be a really long flight like this."

"You said it sister." Deborah replied. "Thanks."

 

Heading to the bathroom, she could feel him inside her and it was driving her crazy, not only from the obvious arousal, but the sense of helplessness not to be stop him. Pushing the door to the bathroom open, she rushed to the stalls looking for one that was free. Luckily she found one and she closed the door and locked it. Standing with her back against the side wall, she reached down and located his head with her middle finger. She was about to pinch his little head and pull him out, but he located her g spot and worked it furiously. Pounding her hands on the steel door, she let out a scream "Yes!!!! Yes!!!" The women in the washroom along with her all stopped in their tracks for a second. Several of them smirked and one twenty something even asked "Is there someone in there with her? I can't believe she has a guy in here. That's, like fucking gross."

"It's only her." another woman said as she looked down under the stall to see only one pair of feet.

"That's like totally, you know. Can't you like wait." the twenty something said.

"Oh grow up." the other woman told her as she headed to the exit.

 

Deborah slid her hand down into her panties and located her tiny lover. She carefully pulled him free of her vagina, then deposited his limp body into the palm of her hand. Raising him up to her mouth, she whispered "Are you crazy? You almost go me stopped by security."

"Did they do a full body scan?" he asked.

"Yeah, they did." she reluctantly conceded.

"So your secret was safe with me inside you." he told her, sounding quite proud of himself. He lay in cradled fingers with a smug look of satisfaction.

She shook her head, then lifted her brow and said "I'll get you back for this Carlos. Don't worry. I'll get you back."

Basking in her glow, he took a deep breath and responded "I counting on it."

 

"Oh boy." she said rolling her eyes. "We have to get to the gate. I think we're uhh….going to have to change spots."

He shrugged and held up his hands, still with smug look on his little face.

"What am I going to do with you?" she asked.

"Anything your heart desires." he responded.

"I've created a monster. I've create a fucking monster" Rolling her eyes, she asked "Are you okay with my bra again?" but stopped at seeing his ear to ear grin then continued "Look who I'm asking."

Taking him into the fingers on her left hand, she carefully deposited him into the space between her supple breasts, then pushed his head with her fingertip until he was nice and snug. "Don't get any ideas either." she told him, pulling up her shirt.

 

Finally at the gate, she handed the agent her passport and boarding pass, flinching a bit as Carlos kissed her breast. Making her way to the aircraft, she passed through the door and headed for row twenty five. The crowded flight meant a long line of passengers stowing their bags and getting into their seats. She slapped the bottom of her breast at feeling Carlos wiggling underneath just as he did in the taxi. This attracted the attention of a man sitting in row six where she was standing. He looked at her chest, then down her legs, thinking she wouldn't notice. Cupping her breast with her right hand, she put her put her arm across her hand and squeezed, immobilizing Carlos. "Is there something I can do for you?" she asked the young man after seeing him take another look.

"Uhhh….no." he replied sheepishly, knowing he just got nailed.

"Then keep your eyes straight ahead then." she told him.

"Get over yourself." he told her.

Deborah shook her head slightly and said "I think a young guy like you needs to understand that women are not equal to men; we are far superior and always have been."

He stared at her for a second or two, then turned his head and stared straight ahead. A flight attendant that had come up behind her heard what she said and couldn't hold back and chuckle. Deborah turned her head and saw her standing there. "I have to remember that one." the attendant said.

 

Finally making it to her seat, she had to ask a flight attendant to put her bag in extra storage due to the overheads being full. "I'm in the window" she said to the two men sitting in the middle and aisle seats. "This is going to be a long flight." she said to herself and the first on got up and looked her over. Just before the man in the center seat got up, the attendant that she had spoken to earlier tapped her on the shoulder. "I have an open seat in business class. It's all yours."

"Oh wow. Thanks." Deborah told her.

"We girls have to stick together." she winked at her. "Follow me."

She followed her to row six, where the empty seat lay ready. Sitting down, she looked across the aisle to see the young guy she caught checking her out. The attendant stopped as went down the aisle to do her head count. "Do you want me to ask him to move?" she asked Deborah.

"That's not necessary." she replied. "He's just a kid that hasn't met a real woman yet."

"Okay." the attendant replied. "Let me know if you need anything."

 

Looking across the aisle, she saw the young man had his ear buds in and was listening to his phone. With the seat beside her empty, she took the opportunity to extract Carlos from her bra and place him on her lap, covering him with her hand. As the plane taxied to the runway, she lifted her hand and took a look to make sure he was all right after spending quite a bit of time under her left breast. Looking none the worse for wear, she replaced her hand over him as the aircraft roared down the runway.

 

Having to cover him with her hand every time someone would walk by would get very tiresome on a close to five hour flight. She had to find a better place to keep him that would he comfortable and out of sight. "There's no way I'm putting him back down there." she thought to herself, but a bit of a devious grin came across her face as another thought popped into her head. She looked around to make sure nobody was watching then lifted him up to her mouth and whispered "Remember I told you I would get you back?"

"What are you going to do?" he asked.

Deborah didn't answer and lowered her hand back to her lap, flipping him back over covering him. Carlos tried pushing her fingers out of the way so he could see what she was up to, but moving her tree-sized fingers was impossible. She leaned over, reached down to her foot and popped the heel of her power blue espadrille from her foot. Carlos found himself hanging upside down in an instant with his feet between her thump and index fingers. Leaning over, she raised her hand to her face, she whispered "Consider this getting you back."

"What are you going to do?" he yelped.

She kissed his chest and lowered her hand down toward her foot. Carlos strained to see where he was headed as he was lowered. Her foot came into view and he had his answer. "Oh shit!" he said at seeing the canvas sandal dandling from her bare foot. Before he could even struggle, he was dropped inside the waiting heel. He slid down the rope sole, coming to a stop against her soft arch. Deborah pressed down on the sole of the sandal with her toes making more space for him, then she let gravity do the rest. He tried to grab the side of the sandal, but she flexed her toes up and down, slabbing the back of the flat against her heel. Carlos slid helplessly down the flat's sole, ending up wedged under the ball of her foot, with his head positioned under the space between her big and second toes. Reaching down, she cupped the heel in her hand and proceeded to pull it slowly over her heel. With the espadrille back on her foot and Carlos sealed safely inside, she could relax now and asked a passing attendant for a blanket and pillow.

 

Inside her flat, Carlos lay still, trying not to get excited. The last thing he wanted was to reverse the progress he had made and shrink, but every time Deborah would innocently flex her foot, he was pressed against the ball of her foot and it was driving him crazy. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" he said to himself. "Why do I love being under her foot so much?"

Not being able to control himself, he stretched his neck and kissed the soft, sensitive flesh on the inside of her second toe, which caused her to flinch. Her toes closed, clamping his little head between them. She expected that yo stop him from tickling her, but it had the opposite effect. He kissed her big toe, then licked and kissed inside her second toe. She flexed her toes upward to flatten out the ball of her foot and apply a little pressure on him, hoping to get him to stop tickling her. Try as he might to resist the temptation, he couldn't to it and pushed his arm up between her third and forth toes. Kissing her at the base of her toes, Deborah could feel him thrusting himself against her sole. Uncrossing her legs, she put her foot down on the floor and pressed down, trying to get him to stop, but it was no use. The pressure she was exerting on his body was only making him thrust harder. Tilting her foot up on the heel, she gave him a little more room to move which resulted in his tiny tongue caressing her supple toe flesh.

 

Having him under her foot like this in public was causing her to get quite aroused. Her hand slid under the blanket where she slipped her fingers past her shorts into her panties. Inside her flat, she could his little body him shaking furiously against the ball of her foot. Reaching down lower, her middle finger found it's destination and she lowered her foot to the floor once more and pressed down. Exhaling, she tried not to attract too much attention. Carlos had just passed out and Deborah could feel his body reducing in size underneath her foot. Rubbing herself faster, she clenched her thighs tightly together and took a long deep breath. Removing her hand form her shorts, she adjusted herself in the seat and crossed her legs. Inside her flat, Carlos was still passed out as she gently bobbed her foot up and down. Looking out the window, she flexed her toes up and down relishing in the fact that he now occupied far less space under her foot. "I got him back all right" she thought to herself. "Wait till he wakes up and figures out that my foot is now twice as big as it was when we took off."

 

There was quite a bit more room in her flat, so Carlos knew he had shrunk. Stretching he hands out left and right, he was not even able to reach the sides of Deborah's foot. "Oh shit." he grumbled. "I can't keep giving in to temptation. She'll reduce me to nothing."

His tiny body was pulled into her flesh as she flexed her toes, flattening him out against the ball of her foot. Carlos had no idea how long she would keep him inside her flat, but it was her decision and there was nothing he could do about it. Her toes stopped flexing a short time after as she dozed off. Carlos lay still for a little while before he clued in that she was probably asleep. Accepting that he was probably going to spend most of the flight under Deborah's foot, he relaxed his body completely. Taking a deep breath, he inhaled the air inside her flat that was a combination of shower gel and her natural foot odor which he found very pleasing. Against the warmth of her smooth, bare sole, Carlos started to doze off, swearing that he could her heartbeat. Drifting off to sleep, he felt completely content and protected under the foot of the woman he loved.

 

Waking up a few hours later, Carlos felt totally rested, not having slept that well in ages. Looking around, he pushed against white walls of some sort. The top of whatever he was inside of had lots of holes. He peered through one of the holes and could see some sort of fabric. "What the hell is this thing I'm inside?" he said out loud as the container started to bounce around. He had no idea that Deborah had removed him from her flat while he was still asleep and put him inside a small plastic container with air holes on the top. The bobbing and bouncing he felt was the container hitting her upper thigh inside her pocket as she walked off the plane and into the airport in the US Virgin Islands.

 

Walking through the airport, she was stopped by a man that said "A beautiful woman needs something beautiful. Come an see what I have."

Normally, Deborah would have just walked by, not even paying attention, but today, she was down south and frankly she felt beautiful.

The vendor looked her over and noticed she was not wearing a wedding ring. "Ahh..no ring" he said. "So you here to hook up. I have many of beautiful things for you."

"I'm with someone." she told him, looking over the items on his table. She came to a display of toe rings and smiled.

"That's it!" the vendor told her.

"What?" she looked up.

"No man can resist a beautiful woman wearing a fantastic toe ring." he told her.

"Oh I don't know." she said.

"You're in the Caribbean!" he bellowed. "Let yourself free."

Eyeing a silver ring, Deborah paused for a second, then pointed at the one she wanted. "It'll give him a thrill to put it on my toe." she thought.

The paid him and he handed her a small paper bag.

 

Arriving at her hotel about half an hour later, she checked in, then followed the bell man to her villa that was right on the beach. Putting her things down the bed, she opened the patio doors and took a deep breath of the sea air. "Oh geeze, I almost forgot." she said pulling the container with Carlos out of her pocket. Sitting down at the glass table, she popped the lid off revealing the little curled up man inside. Sitting up, he looked up at her face, knowing full well that he was half the size from when they started out that morning. Deborah watched him climb out of the container and stand up in front of her. "Sorry for the container sweetie." she apologized. "I had to make it out of the plane and get here and I thought it would be easier like this."

"Sure, lock me inside some plastic box and put me in your pocket." he shot back. "Nice."

"I had you in my bra." she told him. "Oh. Yeah. And you know where else. You didn't play nice, did you?"

"Me?!!" he shouted. "Look at me!! Don't tell me about playing nice."

"Yeah well." she rolled her eyes. "I told you I would get you back."

"You put me inside your shoe." he told her. "I didn't have a chance in there."

"It's not my fault you can't control yourself." she told him.

"Don't even!" he shouted. "You knew exactly what would happen when you put me under your foot."

"You're right." she conceded. "You're right. I did it on purpose. I stole fifty percent of your size."

"Well I guess I kind of deserved it." he lowered his head.

"You did deserve it, but it's not right for me to use it against you." she told him, thinking back how it felt to feel him shrink against her sole.

Carlos thought about how it felt inside her shoe and was about to tell her but he stopped and they both kept their feeling to themselves. "Truce?" he asked her.

"Sure." Deborah replied. "We're never going to get you back to normal size the way we are going."

 

Carlos thought about it for a few moments then asked "So how is this going to work?"

"How is what going to work?" she asked.

"The antidote?" he replied. "I sounds like we are going to have to stop, you know, everything."

"Oh." she said, thinking about it. "I guess so."

"The antidote works, but pretty slow." he explained. "Every time something like your shoe happens, I loose fifty percent. If we keep doing that, I'll be…fuck. I'll be the size of a bug."

"Just relax Carlos." she consoled him. "We're here to have a good time and let's not think about that. I brought the antidote, so let's start that in the morning. I'm sure we can find a solution to this."

"He nodded nervously, not feeling very reassured."

"There's a mini bar." Deborah said. "How about a drink?"

"Drink?" he asked. "That'll probably kill me and this size."

"I'm going to have a drink." she told him as she stood up. "The sun is about to go down, so let me find something to drink and we can go outside and watch the sunset."

 

Opening the mini bar, Deborah looked inside to see a bunch of small bottles of tequila. "Oh great, my favorite."

Grabbing a bunch of them, she closed the bar and walned back to the table. Putting the bottles down, she said "Look. tequila, tequila and more tequila."

"That's all that was in there?" Carlos asked.

"Yup." she replied. "I guess it's tequila."

Carlos pointed over to the minibar and said "You're forgetting something."

Looking back at the mini bar, she saw a basked of lemons on top with a bottle of salt. "Right you are my little friend."

Getting up, she retrieved the salt, a lemon and a knife and came back to the table. Looks like we have everything we need.

"Don't you want some food?" he asked. "You shouldn't drink on an empty stomach."

"Okay dad." she replied smugly as she cut the lemon in half.

 

"Let me see if they have some glasses somewhere." leaving the lemon and knife on the table. Carlos watched her rummage though the cupboards in the half kitchen, feeling a little uneasy about her drinking tequila. "Ahh ha!" she said as she found what she was looking for. Sitting back down at the table, she said "Shot glasses." holding up the paid of clear glasses. Putting them down on the table, she opened one of the bottles and poured the contents into one of the shot classes. Rubbing the lemon on the web of her left hand, she took the salt and poured a little over the lemon juice. She then then dipped her pinky finger into the glass, then deposited a small drop in front of him. Carlos looked at it then up at her face.

"You didn't think I was going to drink alone, did you?" she asked.

"What are you doing?" he asked, a little shocked to see this side of her.

"We're on vacation, with nobody around." she said. "We're just having a little fun. Lighten up would you."

"I don't want any." he told her, folding his arms.

"Suit yourself." she replied before licking the salt off her hand. "Down the hatch." she raised the glass and poured it down her throat. "Mmmmm..."she murmured while sucking on the lemon slice.

 

"We missed the sunset." he pointed out the window.

"There will be another one tomorrow." she told him.

"Slow down!" he shouted after she down her fourth shot.

"Relax." she told him. "The last thing I need right now it to have you telling me what to do."

"I'm just worried about you." he shot back.

"Well don't." Deborah told him sternly. "I'm just unwinding a bit, so just relax."

After downing another shot, she opened another bottle and poured it into the second glass. "Time for you to have a drink." she said. "You need it more than I do."

"I don't want it." he turned his back to her.

"Deborah smacked her lips in disdain at his antics, then reached down, pinching his head between her thumb and index finger. Moving him over the glass, she lowered him into the shot glass. Carlos struggled, kicking at the glass, but she pinched his arms and legs with her free hand and pushed him into the tequila. His eyes burned from the alcohol as he screamed for her to stop. It was like Jekyll and Hyde. He was seeing a side of her that was terrifying.

 

"No! Deborah No!!" he yelped as the glass was lifted to her face. "Don't!!! Please!!!" he screamed as she poured him into her open mouth. She closed her mouth and swished the tequila and Carlos around inside. Gagging, he felt her tongue press him up against the roof of her mouth and she tilted her head back, letting the tequila floe down her throat. Carlos struggled against her tongue, be he was much too small to counter her. Sliding the tip of her tongue between his legs, she sucked on his inch and half long body with purpose. Carlos could to nothing to stop her. The was the true meaning of helpless he thought. Suddenly, her lips parted and she started pushing him through her pouting lips, then sucking him back in. She did this repeatedly, like she was sucking on a straw. Carlso held his breath as he became hard. He couldn't help it. Deborah teeth appeared with a smile as she felt his both shake, then go limp a short time after.

 

Cupping her hand under her mouth, she pushed his limp body thorough the opening she made in her lips and he dropped into her palm. "Oh no." Deborah chuckled. "I did it again."

She watched as his body reduced in size by fifty percent. He was occupying only a minuscule spot in her palm. "Holy crap." she blurted out. "Wait till he sees how small he is now."

Realizing she had just said, she continued with a chuckle "Oh shit, Oh shit. He's going to be pissed."

"Where am I going to put him?" she asked herself. Looking around in her drunken state, she saw the paper bag on the night stand. Staggering over, she grabbed it and walked back over to the table. Putting her hand in the bag, she pulled out the silver toe ring she had bought earlier. She spread it open and pondered her genius plan. "At lease he'll be safe."she slurred.

Putting her right foot on the edge of the chair, she spread her toes, then carefully pinched Carlos between her thumb and index finger as best she could. Depositing him on top of her second toe, she fought to keep her balance as she lowered the ring and carefully placed it over him. With it in place around her toe, she pinched it closed being as careful as she could not to pinch too hard. Stretching her leg out, she admired her handwork. He was still passed out, but held in place quite nicely by the ring. "There." Deborah said. "As snug as a bug."

 

Standing up, she put her weight on her left foot with her hand on the chair to keep her balance. Slowly, she put her right foot down on the floor and gradually put her weight on it. Carlos did move, which brought a smile to her face. Her plan was brilliant she thought. Taking slow, careful steps, she walked to the bed and she sat down. "I hope you sleep okay." she waved down at her foot.

Lying down on the bed, she had the bed spins something awful, but it wasn't long before she was passed out. The moonlight shone though the large patio door, it's light caressing her slender body. She was lying on her stomach with her right leg bent. A palm tree swayed just beyond the patio of their villa casting the occasional shadow to wash across her bare back, hips and long legs. As the tree swayed in the night breeze, the moonlight washed across her right foot. On her second toe was her tiny captive, who's eyes were open, staring out into space.

 

Carlos had no idea where he was and was still groggy from the combination of shrinking and tequila he ingested inside her mouth. He was immobilized by the ring, but in the dark, didn't register why he couldn't move. Feeling Deborah's skin on his back, he closed his eyes and smiled. Thinking she had put him in her bra once again, he rubbed his head against her knowing that he was safe with the love of his life. He was safe, but he had no idea that he was quite far form her breast and was lovingly rubbing his head against the skin on her second toe. Nonetheless, he was thankful her drunken escapade was over and drifted off to sleep.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4256