Best Friends by Drinkme
Summary:

Marissa's having her 18th birthday party, and she's inviting her closest friends over for a sleepover. It's bound to be a good time when one offers to bring a minigirl over, and the night only gets better when her best friend Caitlyn finds out what it's like to be a pet. 


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Entrapment, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Lesbians, Maternal, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 10883 Read: 77728 Published: May 03 2014 Updated: May 30 2014
Story Notes:

My second story, hope you enjoy. Make sure to leave some feedback please!  

1. Chapter 1 by Drinkme

2. Chapter 2 Carol's New Toy by Drinkme

3. Chapter 3 Having fun with Mimi. by Drinkme

4. Chapter 4: Cailtyn's New Life by Drinkme

5. Chapter 5: PetCo Where the Pets Go by Drinkme

6. Chapter 6: Playing Dress Up by Drinkme

7. Chapter 7: Pixie Packaging by Drinkme

Chapter 1 by Drinkme
Author's Notes:

The first chapter, enjoy!

 

“I can’t wait for tonights sleepover!” Marissa squealed in anticipation of what was bound to be a good time. Today is Marissa’s 18th birthday and she couldn't wait to spend a night eating pizza and watching movies.They were simple plans, but she was a simple person who just wanted to have a bit of fun.

 

Marissa is a beautiful blonde girl with long flowing hair and full C cup breasts that complimented her strong figure. She had invited 3 of her closest friends: Carol Akita, a petite Japanese girl, Amy Stephens, a brunnette with an ass everyone envied, and Caitlyn Nguyen, her best friend and probably the most adorable girl anyone had ever seen. She was a young looking thing, always being mistaken for a freshman despite her disproportionately large breasts. The contrast between her height of slightly below 5 feet, her baby-face and D cup sized breasts was staggering.

 

Other girls had always envied her breasts, some even calling them fake. It wasn’t until Marissa flashed Caitlyn’s breasts to the class that people stopped calling her “bra-stuffer”. At the time Caitlyn was livid at Marissa for showing off her assets, but appreciated that it stopped the teasing. She eventually wrote it off to Marissa’s playful demeanor.

 

The two had been friends since preschool, but Caitlyn had no clue that Marissa was actually a lesbian. She was far too innocent to think that Marissa’s glances at her breasts and occasional spanks equated to sexual interest. For most girls it probably wouldn't have, Caitlyn was just too cute to not appreciate so she had been used to the attention for some time. However, Marissa was the only one who would slap her ass regularly, and was the only one who had ever groped her breasts.

 

Marissa asked for permission beforehand, but Caitlyn was uncomfortable with it and asked her to stop. Since then Marissa longed for another chance but decided that it probably wasn't going to happen. As it turned out, she would get the opportunity sooner than she thought.

 

The group of friends were seated around a lunch table before the last period of the day. “Is it ok if I bring a mini to your house tonight Marissa?” The other girls stopped eating their lunches, and immediately turned to look at Carol, the one who had asked the last thing any of them expected to hear today.

 

The entire table chorused their unison disbelief, “You have a mini?” “Aren’t they expensive?” “When did you get one?” They pelted Carol with questions until she made a mental note to ease into the subject next time she asked this question.

 

“Ok ok! If you guys would shut up I’ll explain!” She paused for effect, then grinned as she began her explanation. “Ok, my grandpa is a doctor and works for the Koonago Factory in Japan. They sell loads minis over there and grandpa decided to send me one! She is just adorable in her little schoolgirl outfit and I wanted to bring her over to show her off a bit. I just thought I would ask cause I didn’t want to get you in trouble with your parents; I don’t know how they feel about Minis.

 

Marissa’s smile went from ear to ear as she responded. “Oh there’s no need to worry about them. You are most definitely bringing her over, ‘cause my parents won’t be at home tonight!” The table of teenagers squealed, all except for Caitlyn. She wasn't quite sure if she was ok with seeing a tiny person as a plaything. But she didn’t want to be the buzzkill on Marissa’s birthday, so she decided to play along for now.


The group stood up once they heard the bell ring, and the rest of the day was spent with anticipation for what promised to be one hell of a night. Caitlyn probably wouldn't have gone if she had known what kind of hell it would be.

 

 

Chapter 2 Carol's New Toy by Drinkme

 

Chapter 2: Carol’s new toy

 

Later, around sunset, Caitlyn and Amy arrived at Marissa’s home ready for whatever debauchery they could take part in. “Looks like Carol’s late… AGAIN…” They groaned and laughed at their friend’s predictable behavior.

 

“I can’t wait to see it!” Marissa said excitedly. “I’ve wanted one ever since I saw some at the pet store. They were just so cute! Too expensive though, Carol is such a lucky bitch.” She groaned and bit her lower lip.

 

“I’ve been doing some research on them too, most of them are girls and they come in different sizes.” She turned to her cell phone. “Let’s see… So depending on their size they are classified differently. 9-12 inches means they’re elfin, 5-8 inch tall ones are called fairies, and 1-4 inches are called pixies. God I want one so bad! A cute pixie one would fit right in the palm of my hand….”

 

“Well, if you ever find one it’s yours to keep!” Amy replied. “Heh, here’s hoping!” Marissa raised her plastic red cup and downed the last of her root beer. The doorbell rang and the three girls froze in place, looked at one another, and ran towards the door. All of them were excited to see the little novelty, even Caitlyn was curious, despite her uncertainty towards the whole situation.  

 

“Well look who decided to show up!” Marissa teased as Carol walked in. The three looked around but didn't see any box or cage for the mini. Marissa looked disappointed until Carol mischievously pointed at her purse.

 

“Is she really in there?”

 

“YES!”

 

All of them began giggling maniacally. Carol reached inside and pulled out a calm looking Japanese woman, she was around 7 inches tall, a fairy class, looked around 20 years old and her hair was tied in twin tails. Just like Carol had said, she looked adorable in her schoolgirl outfit.

 

“Come on! Let’s put her on the table and have some fun!” Marissa ran over to the living room and quickly sat at the coffee table. The rest of the girls followed, giggling as they went. Carol placed the little asian woman on the table, who was still remarkably calm despite being surrounded by giant teenage girls who considered her to be less than human.

 

Marissa stared at the tiny person. “The one’s I saw at the pet store all looked really scared, how come she’s so calm?” Carol sat up and beamed, happy to be able to brag a little. “This one was fully trained during her time in the Koonago Factory. These one’s are super expensive, she’s trained to obey any command as long as her owner is in her presence.

 

“That is correct Mistress. It is my pleasure to obey any command you or your friends give to me.” Marissa gawked, she had apparently forgotten than minis can actually speak. “Oh my god, her little voice is so cute! Can I tell her to do something?”


“Of course! How about this, since it’s your birthday I’m temporarily giving you the reins. You can play with her however you want.” Marissa looked like she was going to faint. “Oh my god thank you!” The two hugged each other and Marissa turned back to what seemed like was going to be the best present she’d ever gotten. Marissa probably would have fainted had she known what present Caitlyn was going to give her.

 

 

Chapter 3 Having fun with Mimi. by Drinkme

Chapter 3: Marissa Gets an Idea.


“Ok! Erm.. What should I call you little one?” The Japanese schoolgirl looked up and said “Mistress always calls me Pet, though if you would like to give me a temporary name I will respond to it.” Marissa beamed. “She is so polite! Ok, well if I’m gonna name you, I think I’ll call you…. Mimi! Yeah that’s cute, you’ll be Mimi for tonight ok?


“Yes Mistress.”


“None of that Mistress stuff ok Mimi? Call me… princess! Yeah, cause today I am a princess, and I am to be referred to as such!” Marissa posed regally and her friends laughed. “Yes Mis-- Princess.”


“That’s better! Ok, for my first decree…hrm... I think I want you to... lift your skirt. Yeah! Lift your skirt, show me your panties!” The tiny girl quickly obliged, revealing white lace panties beneath her plaid skirt.


All the girls giggled but couldn't help but “Awwww” at the tiny panties. Marissa was only getting started, and she was clearly enjoying her control. The tiny Japanese woman followed every command to the letter, she squeezed her own breasts, kissed Marissa on the nose, danced, and even bent over to allow each girl a light spank on her tiny butt. Now Marissa was pondering what to do next, while the miniature schoolgirl was snuggling with Marissa’s arm she stroked her from head to toe with her index finger, slowing down upon reaching her soft round ass.


“You said I can do anything with her right?”


“Of course!”


“And will you guys play along?” The three girls looked at one another, silently agreed, and turned back to Marissa to show their support. “Of course!” Caitlyn agreed as well, she would never admit it, but she was having fun watching Marissa play with her new toy.


“Ok then. Mimi?”

“Yes princess?”

“Take off your clothes. All of them. And do a dance for us while you do it.”

“Of course princess.”


The other girls watched in astonishment as the miniature woman slowly began to dance as she stripped off each article of clothing. She started with her skirt, pulling it down slowly to fully reveal the panties they had all admired earlier. Then she began unbuttoning her shirt, revealing an equally adorable white laced bra.


She continued to dance, and Marissa was enjoying the sight of this woman’s tits as they bounced around. The bra came off the miniature schoolgirl, and Marissa couldn't help herself. She pinched her tiny tits and squealed at their softness. Mimi didn’t seem to mind.


Then her panties were ever so slowly removed from the Japanese woman’s minimized body. The girls gasped as a shaven pussy was revealed to them, and Marissa was looking rather flushed. Much to everyone’s surprise, Marissa yelled, “Ok that’s enough Mimi!”


Mimi stopped and looked down in shame. “I apologize for displeasing my Princess. Please punish me as you see fit.”


“Wait what? N--... Actually... yeah I’m gonna punish you. Give me a moment girls, I’ve got to teach this troublemaker a lesson.” Confused glances were passed around, but they had promised to play along. Marissa grabbed the naked woman and walked out of the room with her prisoner.


A few minutes later Marissa returned empty handed. “Where’s Mimi?” Carol asked, sounding somewhat concerned. “She’s safe, but she’s on time out”Marissa answered. Don’t worry, we’ll have more fun with her later on.


Still confused, the girls simply let it go and the group of friends began debating what movie to watch. After deciding that they would watch Mean Girls, they all began enjoying some popcorn and discussed which of the girls on screen they would like most to have as their personal pets.


Caitlyn wasn’t paying much attention to the movie though, she was thinking about the Japanese woman who was currently on “time out”. She also noticed that Marissa was somewhat distracted. Every so often she would let out a quiet moan that no one else seemed to hear. She also saw her hands squeeze the couch cushions and her legs grow tense.


She whispered into Marissa’s ear, “Hey are you feeling alright?” Marissa turned to look at her with eyes full of lust, which Caitlyn mistook for hunger, and responded in a quiet whisper. “I am doing much better than alright… I feel amazing.” She let out another moan, this time loud enough to get the other girls to turn around.


Marissa decided that the jig was up. “Ok, umm don’t judge me for this, but Mimi is still in this room right now.” The girls once again looked around in confusion. “Huh?” they all said in unison.


“Let’s just say… she’s getting to know me very well right now… Mmhhmm…”


Carol and Amy’s faces lit up with realization, and covered their mouths in shock.

“You didn’t!”

“You didn’t do what?” Asked Caitlyn sounding frustrated that she still had no idea what they were talking about.


Marissa lifted her skirt to reveal a struggling body shaped bulge in her pink underwear.


“I did.”

Caitlyn stared, and asked the first thing that came to mind. “How does it feel?”


“It feels amazing. All of you need to try this.”


The girls looked at eachother with furrowed brows, none were too sure about it. That is, until Caitlyn noticed Marissa’s face fall with disappointment and shame. She probably thought that her closest friends were judging her, so Caitlyn decided to pull through for her best friend. At least, that was her rationale behind it.


“I’ll try it!” Caitlyn squeaked, breaking the silence. She had pleasured herself before, but she wasn’t quite sure how she felt about stuffing a miniature person into her own panties.”I’ll do it. I want to try it.” She blushed as Marissa grinned at her while the other girls gaped.


Marissa reached into her undergarments and pulled out a somewhat moist looking woman. She handed Mimi over and Caitlyn had the urge to go wash Mimi and her own hands. “...Ok… I’m gonna do it, but give me a moment I’ll do it in the bathroom…”


Marissa looked at Caitlyn with her puppy dog eyes that she knew could convince Caitlyn to do almost anything. “Come on, it’s ok, we’re all friends here. You can do it right here. And you’ll keep her in there till the end of the movie.”


Caitlyn began regretting her decision but it was too late to back out now. “O..K… She pulled down her skirt, revealing her own pair of pink and white striped panties. Marissa giggled, and quickly pulled the skirt away from Caitlyn. “You can have this back when the movie is over.” Caitlyn groaned, but nevertheless accepted her fate.


Caitlyn slowly pulled her underwear open and dropped Mimi inside. “Make sure you struggle in there a whole lot alright Mimi?” Marissa said loudly to ensure she could hear her command. “Yes princess.” A tiny voice responded.


Caitlyn let the elastic snap back and she immediately felt Mimi struggle. She moaned aloud almost immediately, she just couldn't help herself. She didn’t know how she was going to last for the rest of the film.


In only twenty minutes of moaning and feeling the tiny woman struggle against her sex; she had nearly cum 3 times, and Marissa was enjoying the view. At this point she had forgotten about the movie completely, Caitlyn provided all the entertainment she needed. “Erm, I’ll be right back!” Caitlyn ran out of the room towards the bathroom. She heard giggling behind her. She couldn’t take it anymore, she had to do something about this sexual frustration.


She closed the door of the bathroom, and sat down. She pulled her panties open and grabbed Mimi. “Sorry Mimi, but I need to… do something right now. Give me a bit and I’ll take you back to Marissa.”


“I can help you Mistress.” Caitlyn blushed and said “Oh no, it’s ok I can do it myself.” The tiny asian woman looked Caitlyn in the eyes and responded,“It would be unfair for me to pleasure you and not provide release. Please allow me to assist you.”


Caitlyn didn't even have time to respond before Mimi began to pleasure her yet again, only this time with more determined and practiced movements. She stroked Caitlyn’s sex, taking a moment every so often to lick her clitoris. She enjoyed the intense pleasure for what felt like an eternity. She was so close to climax. It had been weeks since she last pleasured herself, but suddenly something felt wrong.


Caitlyn felt dizzy, and not in a good way. Her clothes became increasingly loose and Mimi took a step back in surprise. Everything went black.

 

End Notes:

Next chapter coming soon! 

Chapter 4: Cailtyn's New Life by Drinkme
Author's Notes:

Caitlyn finally shrank, but now what happens? 

 

Chapter 4: Caitlyn’s New Life

 

A few moments later she was looking face to face with Mimi, only she seemed normal size now. A few feet taller than Caitlyn in fact. “How strange, when did you grow so tall?” Her mind was still foggy.

 

She closed her eyes once again when the realization hit her. She sat up and began breathing heavily. “Oh no. Oh no. Oh god no.” she muttered in a panicked voice. Mimi crouched down beside her, and gave her a hug. Caitlyn felt uncomforted by the breasts being pressed against her own naked skin, even less so by the hard nipples that poked her.

 

“I’m sorry sweetheart, looks like you’ve shrunk. It’s ok though. It’s not so bad once you get used to it. If you learn to like it it’s kinda fun.” She smiled warmly at her newly shrunken peer. “I bet your friends will take good care of you.”

 

If faced with the hypothetical situation of being a mini, and choosing who to take care of her, that morning she would have immediately said Marissa. However, after seeing her play with Mimi she wasn’t quite so sure.

 

“No, I’ve got to get out of here… I can’t stay like this…” Mimi stood up and scoffed. “Don’t be silly. Every koonago needs an owner. Let’s go back to Mistress and Princess.” She grabbed Caitlyn’s arm, but she pulled away. “No plea--” She was cut off by a booming voice. “Caitlyn? Are you ok? Where are you?”

 

“Oh good, it’s Mistress. Saves us lots of time. Mistress! we’re in here!.” Mimi yelled as loudly as her little lungs would allow. The massive bathroom door opened, and Carol looked around for Caitlyn. Surprised to see nothing, she looked down for her pet, saw Caitlyn’s clothing in a pile, and then noticed an adorable sight.

 

“Awww.. You two look so cute!” Caitlyn was horrified at her reaction. She seemed entirely unfazed, and showed no sympathy for her newfound condition. “Oooh, I have an idea! Caitlyn, let’s make this Marissa’s best birthday ever!”

 

“What? No please! You have to help me!” Caitlyn pleaded with the giant girl that stood before her. “Help you? You know that there’s no way to get you back to normal you cutie. You should consider yourself lucky that this happened while you were with us. Who knows what kind of perverts would have found you otherwise!” She giggled at the obvious irony of the situation.

 

Carol reached down, picked up Mimi, and her newly shrunken toy. “Caitlyn was horrified at the way her breasts were being squashed by her giant friend’s fingers. She placed Mimi into her shirt pocket and took a moment to examine Caitlyn’s body. She opened her hand and smiled when Caitlyn attempted to cover herself with her arms. She could see that Caitlyn’s breasts were trying their hardest to burst forth from their new prison, and decided to oblige them.

 

She easily moved her arms away from her body, revealing her nude form to prying eyes. “You are even cuter naked! I wish I could have seen your bare boobies at full size, but beggars can’t be choosers!” She began to play with Caitlyn’s robust bouncing chest, poking them, and squeezing them together with her thumb and forefinger.

 

Caitlyn felt like crying. No one had ever played with her boobs like this, not even Marissa. “Please stop it Carol! I don’t like this!” She yelped as her breasts were squeezed together again. Carol pretended not to hear Caitlyn’s please.

 

“God I wish my boobs were this big! I was always sad when you wore clothes that never showed cleavage. I’m straight and all, but jeez, these are fantastic!” She continued bouncing them around until she heard Amy call for her.

 

“Oh right! I bet they think we all got killed by a serial killer at this point. Don’t worry Caitlyn, we’ll take care of you from now on. I’m sure Marissa would jump at the chance. Let’s go give her the greatest present she’ll ever get!”

 

Caitlyn was terrified. She was never particularly close with Carol. She always felt something was off about her and always depended on Marissa to keep her from bullying her. If she found herself alone with Carol, the petite girl would often make fun of her in mean-spirited ways.

 

She always played it off as teasing between friends, but it always made Caitlyn uncomfortable nonetheless. Her teasing was probably from jealousy, as Caitlyn was slightly shorter than her, but still boasted breasts that made her A cups look ridiculous.

 

“I’M COMING!” She called out to her friends, and ran over to the living room. She peeked into the room, showing just her head. Marissa and Amy looked at her. “Where the hell have you been? Where’s Caitlyn and Mimi? You guys weren’t playing with her without us right?”

 

“No no, nothing like that. But I do have a present for you Marissa. It’s from me and Caitlyn.” Marissa jumped up excitedly, apparently distracted enough to forget to wonder about Caitlyn’s whereabouts. “Close your eyes… That’s right, you too Amy!” Amy rolled them instead, but obliged when Carol glared at her.

 

“Alright now cup your hands together… Good…” She deposited the pixie class 4 inch tall naked Caitlyn into her hands and said “Ok now open!”

 

Marissa looked into her hands and squealed in excitement. “Oh my god! Caitlyn shrank? This is amazing! Oh Cait, I promise I’ll take good care of you!” Caitlyn sat in Marissa’s hands, painfully aware that her naked bottom was in the hands of her best friend. She was terrified that Marissa was so thrilled that this happened.

 

“Why are you so happy!? My life is ruined!” She began to cry. Marissa’s face fell immediately and sat down to comfort her friend. “Caitlyn… Don’t cry Cait, I’m just happy that we’ll get to spend all our time together now. We’ll never be apart. Doesn't that sound like fun?”

 

“Yeah… but what about my parents?” Marissa frowned. “Girl, the stories you tell me say you’re better off with me.” It was true. Caitlyn’s parents expressed their distaste for Caitlyn whenever they could.

 

They had gotten married during their senior year of high school because her mother got pregnant. Since then, they openly expressed their disgust for their daughter out of misplaced blame. If they had found a miniature Caitlyn they probably would have sold her themselves.

 

Caitlyn sniffed. “I.. Yeah… I love you Marissa… It’s just.. I’m scared. I don’t want to be a mini!” Marissa looked at her new pet with compassion. “Shh.. it’s ok. I promise we’ll have lots of fun together.” Caitlyn remembered the sight of Mimi stripping down, and her body inside of Marissa’s panties.

 

“That’s what I’m afraid of! How do I know you won’t just stuff me in your panties whenever you’re horny? How do I know I won’t just be another Mimi?” Caitlyn regretted her outburst when she saw Marissa’s hurt expression. “I can’t believe you think I would do that… We’ve been friends for so long and you think I would just treat you like a toy?” Caitlyn saw her eyes begin to water, and her own followed suit.

 

The miniature girl looked up and wiped her eyes. “Ok…I’m sorry. I was wrong. I trust you… But I’m scared… And naked… So...Umm, could you... get me some clothes?” She could have sworn she saw a look of disappointment on Marissa’s face, if only for a moment. In fact, Marissa was a little sad that Caitlyn wanted clothes, but was comforted at the idea of dressing her up in absolutely anything. She made a mental note to make sure everything she bought would show plenty of cleavage.

 

Marissa sniffed and wiped her tears away. “Alright then! Girls, let’s go to the store! Where’s the nearest place we can buy mini clothes?” Carol’s eyes lit up. “The nearest place is the PetCo, it’s like a 5 minute drive AND they register minis there, so we only have to make one stop!” Caitlyn winced at the idea of buying her own clothing at PetCo. She hoped that Marissa still saw her as a friend rather than a pet.


“Alright, to the car!” Marissa yelled.

 

 

End Notes:

Next Chapter Incoming! 

Chapter 5: PetCo Where the Pets Go by Drinkme
Author's Notes:

Caitlyn is faced with sexually frustrated minis and has to deal with friends and strangers without the safety of Marissa's supervision. How will she fare?

 

Chapter 5: Petco, Where the Pets Go



The girls piled into the silver hand-me-down Marissa was given for her 17th birthday. “Erm.. Here! You can ride right here Nice and comfy.” She stuffed her miniature friend into her cleavage. Caitlyn’s face grew red, but didn’t complain. This was still preferable to a purse or a pocket.

 

Caitlyn made the best of the situation, and got comfortable, and had to admit that her friend’s bosom was surprisingly cozy, even on her naked body. Her breasts were soft and warm, and she could feel the comforting heartbeat of her best friend. “Maybe this won’t be so bad…” She thought to herself as she drifted off. She fell asleep in seconds. It seemed she was exhausted from her earlier adventures.

 

When Marissa heard quiet snores coming from her chest she smiled. She knew Caitlyn trusted her completely. Marissa would never hurt her, and she hated to see such a cute girl cry. However, she still wanted to play with Caitlyn, and she knew that she could convince her that she would always have her best interest in mind.

 

Marissa knew she could convince Caitlyn that she owed her. She had always been innocent, gullible, and naive. Marissa had been taking care of her since they met. She was the sassy one who defended Caitlyn from bullies growing up. Caitlyn was too unassuming and shy to stand up for herself; so it was probably for her own good that Marissa would be taking care of her from now on.

 

They drove up to the PetCo and walked inside, Caitlyn still sleeping between Marissa’s breasts. “Alright. Marissa, you can get Cait registered over at that window there, I’m going to buy a little something for my pet.” Carol skipped away, her own mini riding in a purse that bounced with every skip.

 

Marissa wondered if Caitlyn would be safe if she let her be with Carol unsupervised, but decided this was a thought for another time. She walked over to the “Miniature Persons Registry” and saw a cute redhead reading some papers. Her name tag read “Melinda” and she had pale white skin, with dozens of freckles spotted around her face.

 

Marissa thought she was hot, and wondered what she would look like, naked in the palm of her hand, but shook off the thought. She had someone much better between her breasts after all. She walked over and said “Hello! I’d like to get my new friend here registered.” She pointed at the sleeping vietnamese girl sleeping happily in her cleavage.

 

Melinda smiled warmly and whispered, “She is adorable! Did she shrink recently?”

 

“Yep! It’s been like 30 minutes actually.”

“Wow! it looks like she’s adjusting well.”

“We’ve been friends for a long time, and I’ve been taking care of her for her whole life. Things won’t be all that different.”

 

“Well the two of you are very lucky then! If you don’t mind waking her, I’ll register her right now. It shouldn't take longer than 10 or so minutes. If you would just sign these papers and give her to me  you’ll be done very soon.” Marissa thanked her and gently lifted the sleeping girl from her chest.

 

“Caitlyn? Caaitlyn… It’s time to get up!. Marissa stroked her friend’s hair and she watched as her eyes fluttered open. “Are we here already?” She yawned and rubbed her eyes. It was a short nap, but it calmed her down significantly.

 

“Yep. I just need to sign some papers and you need to go with Melinda here so we can register you ok?” Caitlyn froze. She didn’t want to be handled by a stranger, especially when she was completely naked. She didn’t want to make things hard for Marissa though, and allowed herself to be handed over to the lovely redhead.

 

“Don’t worry sweetheart, it’ll just take a few minutes.” She took her into the back, where all sorts of medical looking equipment was sitting around. “Ummm… What’s all this stuff for?” Caitlyn asked, while sitting on Melinda’s hand.  

“Most of this stuff is for pet check-ups. We do free checkups for dogs, cats, stuff like that you know?” This knowledge made Caitlyn uncomfortable. She knew that checkups for minis were mandatory, but she didn’t know what they checked. Melinda noticed Caitlyn’s worried expression and laughed. “Oh no I’m sorry, this stuff isn't for Minis. Check-ups for minis is over here.” She stopped in front of an imposing machine.

 

It looked imposing to Caitlyn at least. To the average person it looked a bit like a plastic box with lots of lights and a screen. Melinda opened it, revealing small straps and what appeared to be some kind of scanner. “It scans your body for any health issues. If anything’s wrong it’ll know, and we can get you help. You seem like you’re fine though, so it’ll just take a minute.

 

“Do I really have to? Caitlyn asked nervously. “Sorry, it’s just protocol.” responded Melinda as she undid the straps, preparing to place Caitlyn down. She placed Caitlyn’s arm into the strap and began to tie her down. “Hey!” Caitlyn began to struggle.

 

Melinda sighed. “I know, but it’s protocol. Lots of minis try to run, and struggle so we have to strap them down to finish the examination.” Caitlyn sighed. She decided against arguing further. There’s no way Marissa would leave without her so she calmed herself with the thought that if something were to happen nothing would stop her friend.

 

Melinda strapped Caitlyn down, and smiled. “Thanks for being so cooperative. You are so cute you know that? You’re boobs are pretty nice too.” She giggled as Caitlyn’s face grew red. She looked away in shame, hoping that Melinda wouldn’t go any further.

 

She suddenly yelped as her breasts were poked and prodded by giant fingers. “So soft… I bet they would have been bigger than mine if you were normal sized. I’m jealous!” She smiled her warm smile, as if she was giving a perfectly normal compliment rather than molesting a helpless patient.

 

Caitlyn was ashamed, but refrained from saying anything. She was the second person to grope her breasts without permission today. She decided she wouldn't mention it to Marissa. She didn’t want her to worry, and it was only natural that people would want to touch her right? People wanted to do the same when she was normal sized, only now she couldn't do anything about it.

 

Caitlyn continued to rationalize the actions of those around her, when Melinda closed the machine. Lights passed over her body from above and below. This continued for a few minutes until Caitlyn heard a loud “DING” come from outside. “Alright, all done! Now we just need a couple of pictures for your MID.” Caitlyn looked quizzically at Melinda. “Miniature Identification. It has your general info, 2 pictures of you, the name of your owner, and your ID number.

 

Caitlyn hated that she called Marissa her owner, but she was too timid to say anything. Melinda reached down and undid each strap, taking a moment to stroke Caitlyn’s exposed breasts each time. Caitlyn gritted her teeth, but refrained from speaking.

 

“Up you go tiny tits. Lets get some pictures of you.” At this point Caitlyn was livid at the gall of this woman. She tried to focus on the fact she would soon be safe with Marissa.

 

“Alright, let’s strap you in one more time. It’s just protocol.” Melinda began strapping Caitlyn into what looked like bondage gear, not that she would recognize it. A spreader bar ensured that Caitlyn’s labia was in full view, and her arms were spread out as well. “Sorry sweetcheeks, but spread eagle gives us the most detail to work with when we take the pictures.” Caitlyn glanced around and couldn't help but notice that right next to her prison lay a small mat. It had footprints of different sizes and it read “Stand Here” Caitlyn realized she was being taken advantage of, but hated to think what would happen if she antagonized the giantess.

 

She opted to stay silent yet again. She watched as Melinda pulled out a fancy looking camera, and she took more pictures than she probably needed to. “Alright, now it just needs one picture of your front, and one of your back. And…. a couple for me too.” She pulled out her phone and snapped a few pictures.

 

Caitlyn wanted to scream. She was humiliated, angry, and wanted more than anything to just be back with Marissa. “Ok then tiny tits, I think we’re done here. The machine should be just about done printing your ID card, and you should be shopping for new clothes in no time! Though if I was her, I would keep you naked. You’re just too cute to cover up!”

 

Caitlyn ignored her. She was just happy to be finished, and wanted out. Melinda carried her back to the front window, and handed the tiny girl back to Marissa. “Here’s your mini, and here’s your new ID card. Enjoy!”

 

Marissa thanked her and walked over to the mini clothing area. She looked for Carol and Amy but didn't see them browsing. She turned and saw them looking at the Miniatures Exhibit. A sign nearby read “Miniatures, friends, toys, and pets for all ages!”

 

Caitlyn shuddered. She hated this store. She hated being a mini. She could only find comfort in her giant friend. “Let’s go see the other Minis, then we’ll buy you some clothes alright?” Caitlyn didn’t even have time to respond before Marissa half-jogged over to the glass tanks containing around 10 or so minis each.

 

She watched in horror at the girls of varying sizes who walked around in their glass prison completely nude. She noticed that a few had their hands bound behind their back. These ones looked particularly distressed. Marissa merely admired them, enjoying the view of the scared naked women.




“Hey Marissa! Check out what we just learned!” Amy yelled excitedly.

“What’s up?”

“This guy here takes care of the minis, and he says that to keep them from misbehaving they put aphrodisiacs into the food and water. Even in the water they take baths in! Then, if the girls are good they have them come, if the girls are bad, then they get their hands tied behind their backs!”

 

The young looking boy she was referring too nodded before saying “Yep, it’s true. It works wonders for behavior, and I gotta say… I’ve had worse jobs.” He raised his eyebrows in a “get what I’m saying” sort of way. Marissa giggled. “Sounds hot.”

 

The boy chuckled, and noticed the mini she had sitting with her arms crossed wearing nothing but a moody expression. “Oh! I see you have one of your own. Would you like to have a bit of a playdate with a couple of the girls here?” Caitlyn had no idea what that even meant, but she doubted it would mean a friendly conversation over cookies and tea. She tried to say no, but Marissa immediately said “She’d love to!”

 

Caitlyn was upset at being ignored, but maybe Marissa had the right idea. Maybe it would be good to meet some people in her situation. It couldn't be that bad right? Marissa picked her up and followed the young man. He pointed to a massive empty tank. On it was a sign that read “A Hands on Experience with Minis, find your new friend today!” the young man motioned towards the tank again “You can put her there, I’ll go grab a couple of the girls who I’m sure will behave just fine.

 

“Can I put my mini in there too? Carol poked her head in after being distracted earlier by some merchandise. She held a plastic bag in her hand, apparently she already got what she came for. “Of course! The more the merrier!” He left to find some playmates, and Marissa deposited Caitlyn into the tank, and Mimi followed suit.

 

Carol leaned on the edge of the tank watching intently, when Marissa’s phone rang. Marissa looked at it and said “My parents. Give me a second.” She stepped away, but everyone could still hear her conversation.

 

“Hi mom. What’s up? Milk? Seriously? It’s my birthday, I’m busy, why can’t you do it? Ugh! Ok fine, fine, I get it. Jesus.”

 

She turned back around. “I’m gonna go across the street to the market and buy some freakin milk. Keep on eye on Caitlyn ok girls?” Amy and Carol looked at eachother and grinned a grin that made Caitlyn fear for her life. “Of course we will!” They sang it together as if they had been waiting for this moment. They probably had.

 

Once Marissa left the store Amy and Carol turned their attention to the tiny naked women standing in the tank. Amy turned to Carol and whispered into her ear. “Let’s make them kiss!” She whispered excitedly. “Oh they’ll kiss alright, eventually. But we can be more creative than that.” Carol responded.

 

She reached into her bag and pulled out a tiny ballgag, tiny handcuffs, and tiny rope. She handed it over to Mimi, and pointed to Caitlyn. “Tie her up.” The simple command was all it took for the well trained mini to walk intently toward Caitlyn, clearly she had no problems following this instruction.

 

Caitlyn looked for somewhere to go but the tank was empty. She doubted she could overpower this woman either, seeing as she was 3 inches shorter. “Please… Don’t…” Cailtyn shrank back, pleading with her eyes. Mimi showed no mercy, and immediately handcuffed Caitlyn’s hands together behind her back.

 

Mimi leaned in and whispered “Shhh… It’ll be ok. Just try and have some fun ok?” The idea of enjoying this situation was incomprehensible to Caitlyn. She kept looking around for Marissa, she hoped that her friend would swoop in at any moment and save her, but to no avail.

 

She was frozen with fear, giving Mimi all the time she needed to tie her ankles together. When Mimi grabbed the ballgag Caitlyn refused to open her mouth, but the tiny Japanese woman had a job to do. She pinched Caitlyn’s nipple, causing her captive to cry out, and she stuffed the red rubber ball into her mouth.

 

“I await your next command Mistress.” Mimi stood wearing a smile on her face. She seemed to be enjoying this. “Feel her up. I want to see those breasts bounce!” Mimi did as she was told. She stroked Caitlyn’s breasts, pinched her nipples, lifted them up and let them fall. She took some initiative and licked her breasts every so often, causing Caitlyn to whine pitifully into her gag. That was when the caretaker of minis arrived holding two miniature women. They both looked flushed, their expressions were ones of lust.

 

“Here you are! And here’s a bit of the water we use here, in case any of them need a bit of incentive.” He carefully placed a small bowl of water onto the floor of the tank. “Why thank you! Are you gonna watch too?” He grinned. “I wouldn't miss it for the world.”

 

The new girls looked like they were ready to burst from sexual frustration. One was a dark skinned exotic looking fairy class. Once she was the daughter of a prominent family in India, but when she shrank her parents didn’t think twice about selling her off. The other looked like an Islander, pixie class, probably from the Philippines. Dark hair, dark skin, but asian features made her look stunning. She was discovered on the floor in her old school’s locker room, and she spent the rest of that day in a classmate’s shoes.

 

Eventually the two of them found themselves in a PetCo tank, horny and ready to be sold. That, however, is a story for another time. The two looked at the Japanese woman and her captive. Carol just smiled and gave her next command. “Girls, I want you to dunk the gagged one into the water. Then the real fun begins.”

 

One lifted Caitlyn by her shoulders,  the other by her legs,  and the last helped by holding up her middle. Caitlyn could only try and scream through the rubber ball. They dropped her into the shallow bowl, and began rubbing Caitlyn down as if she was a dog being given a bath. Caitlyn struggled against it, but she felt different all of a sudden. She felt hands of strangers violate her repeatedly, and to her horror, she liked it.

 

The aphrodisiac took effect almost immediately, and soon Caitlyn was no longer struggling in her bonds. She only moaned through her gag as she experienced her first ever real orgasm. Afterwards, despite her exhaustion and horror at being molested by 3 women, she felt rather upset that Carol told the girls to stop.

 

“Lift her up girls! Get her on the floor, and she’s all yours. Do whatever you want, just make sure to have fun!” Carol giggled and pulled out her phone. She was ready to take plenty of pictures, and a video to boot. A friend of hers had a crush on Caitlyn, and his birthday was coming up soon. She figured a video of his tiny crush having sex with 3 women would be a great present. Caitlyn was the gift that just kept on giving.

 

The three shrunken women placed Caitlyn on the ground, and immediately got to work. Mimi knelt down and began to sensually lick Caitlyn’s slit, while the other two focused their attention on her breasts. Caitlyn was being violated from all sides, and she was loving it. She was enjoying the attention too much to think about how wrong it was.

 

The Filipina girl took a moment to remove Caitlyn’s gag, and she gasped. Her moans became more intense and she was breathing heavily. She took the moment to kiss the tiny girl, and it looked like a kiss between two lovers. The boy breathed as he watched the tiny foursome “God this is pretty hot.”



Carol laughed and said “Right? Do you guys sell that water? I think it’ll be fun to use at home.” The boy responded “Of course! It comes in a powder two aisles down. I’ll grab it for you when this little show is over.”

 

Meanwhile the miniature orgy was still going strong. This was an experience Caitlyn would never forget. She loved every moment, though it was probably due to the intense aphrodisiac. No wonder the girls here all behaved. If she didn’t have the girls here to pleasure her she probably would have gone insane trying to pleasure herself with those handcuffs on. She would have been happy to let Carol lick any part of her body, hell, any stranger could have satisfied her.

 

With every lick, every finger that penetrated her, every tongue that entered her body, every pinch of her nipples and massage of her breasts she nearly came. Everyone involved was having a great time, the trained girls, the newly shrunken mini, and the audience. The loving expressions, groping, and finger fucking was almost too much for the caretaker to take.

 

All three girls started taking turns at different parts of Caitlyn’s body. After spending some time pleasuring her erogenous zones, they would shift, meaning every girl had tasted her pussy, each one kissed her, and each one enjoyed the taste of her relatively massive breasts. They had taken to fingering eachother, it seemed that they needed release as well. After several cries of climax, every girl was lying on the floor, exhausted and hyperventilating.

 

“Whew! Ok well I’m gonna go put these gals away, grab you the aphrodisiac, and after that you’ll have to excuse me… There’s something I need to do.” He picked up the exhausted minis and deposited them in the pocket of his apron. He walked awkwardly towards the aisle, both hands in his pants pockets and returned carrying a plastic bottle that resembled a large salt shaker. “Here you go… Now I’ve gotta go.” He half ran half waddled away and the girls began laughing hysterically.






“I think he may have enjoyed your little show girls!” They laughed at the exhausted women.

Caitlyn realised what had just happened and blushed. She was confused, she wasn’t a lesbian but she wanted to do it all over again. She needed to do it all over again. The aphrodisiac’s effects still hadn't gone away. Though she was too exhausted to do it again, she wished that Carol would pick her up and drop her into the glass case she saw earlier filled with tiny women.

 

“Hey! What happened?” Marissa ran over holding a carton of milk with a concerned expression on her face. “What did you guys do? Why is she all tied up?” She picked up Caitlyn and quickly began untying the ropes. She then undid the latch on the tiny handcuffs.

 

 

Carol just laughed. “It’s ok, she’s fine! She just had a little orgy with Mimi and a couple of the girls they have here. And I assure you, she enjoyed every second of it.” Marissa frowned. “Is this true?” Caitlyn blushed and nodded weakly. “Yeah.. Yeah it’s true. I.. did enjoy it…” Marissa’s frown became a toothy smile and she kissed the tiny girl’s face. “That’s wonderful Cait! I’m glad you had a good time.” She looked at Carol expectantly, and Carol motioned towards her phone. Marissa would be watching that video in full later on.

 

 

“Alright! Time to get some clothes for Cait! Let’s go girls!”

 

End Notes:

Next chapter will focus on Caitlyn's new and more revealing wardrobe, only now she doesnt seem to mind as much. Maybe she's starting to accept her new role in life, even if it takes a bit of coercion. 

Chapter 6: Playing Dress Up by Drinkme
Author's Notes:

A little shorter than usual, apologies, but I wanted to get another chapter out.

 

Now Caitlyn and Co. Have a bit of fun picking out outfits for their shrunken friend. Even exploring what could be the future relationship between Mimi and Caitlyn. 

Chapter 6: Caitlyn’s New Clothes


After Carol collected her own pet and accessories, the group of girls walked over to the Miniatures Aisle and began to browse the collection of tiny outfits in stock. “Over here! Pixie class clothes are right here, and they are just the cutest little outfits!” Carol waved her friends over. “Oooh Cait you have to try this on!” Carol grabbed a schoolgirl outfit with a skirt to tiny it probably wouldn't have covered Caitlyn’s entire ass.


Caitlyn looked up at her caretaker. “Umm.. Could we get me some underwear first? My boobs are really tiring to carry around you know… My back hurts...” She muttered the last bit. She was still feeling rather tired. Marissa giggled in response. “Of course Cait!” She scanned the underwear section and grabbed a tiny bra that depicted tiny hearts over where she imagined her nipples would be, and a pair of matching underwear that had a tiny heart in a place you can probably guess.


“Here! These look cute, put them on now, and then we can try on some other clothes!” Marissa placed Caitlyn down onto what appeared to be a platform that extended from the shelves. “Dressing Room” was written on it in large letters but there was no actual walls that would indicate a room. Caitlyn normally would have been mortified, but since she’d already had group sex with an audience of two friends and a stranger, and the aphrodisiac was still in effect, she wasn't feeling a whole lot of shame at the time.


And those little hearts looked absolutely adorable.


She quickly put on the bra and found that it was slightly too small for her, but it gave plenty of support so she just went with it. Then she pulled on the panties, and looked up at her friends. They were all staring intently with grins on their faces. “Ok, now pose for us!” Carol pulled out her phone and readied herself. Caitlyn was feeling pretty sexy at the time, and her inhibitors had already turned off. She stuck her chest out and lifted her breasts with her hands.


The girls laughed and all three snapped a couple of photos. “Ok now try this on! Though it totally would have been cuter without panties.” She handed Caitlyn  the schoolgirl outfit she had before. It resembled the stereotypical catholic schoolgirl outfit, so it wasnt quite the same as Mimi’s sailor schoolgirl uniform.


The miniature cutie quickly pulled on the ridiculously short skirt that left her panties in plain view, then buttoned up the shirt. It was translucent, leaving the hearts and a faint outline of her bra in sight of her audience. Caitlyn felt positively sexy, and posed a few more times for the amateur photographers that surrounded her.


That was when Carol had a fantastic idea. “Hey! Lets get a teacher outfit for Mimi! They’ll be so cute together!” The girls were ecstatic as Carol pulled a naked Mimi from her purse and placed her next to Caitlyn.


They quickly acquired a sexy looking teacher outfit complete with thick rimmed glasses. They decided against underwear and had Mimi dress up in the tight fitting skirt that reached to her lower thighs, along with the collared shirt that was lacking in functional buttons that would have normally concealed her cleavage.


Her cute brown nipples were plainly visible from beneath the shirt, but no one was complaining. The two stood side by side, looking like the beginning to your average teacher student porno. Marissa decided to test out Caitlyn’s new lack of shame.


“Mimi, I think Caitlyn has been a bad student. You should give her a spanking.” Caitlyn, still feeling rather horny almost squeaked in delight. Any kind of sexual activity sounded like great fun to her at the time. She posed shyly with puppy dog eyes and a single finger in her mouth. “Oh no! Not a spanking!” She said with mock fear.


Mimi grinned, happy that such a sweet girl was already grown accustomed to such a new lifestyle. She barked a single command, “Come.” Caitlyn quickly walked over to her playmate, thinking only about how much she wanted to. Mimi sat at the singular bench that was positioned in the middle of the dressing platform, and motioned for her plaything to get into position. Caitlyn was happy to oblige and bent over Mimi’s knee.


Mimi pulled what little skirt there was upwards to reveal the entirety of Caitlyn’s tiny bottom. She took a few moments to stroke and grab the soft surface, and then gave it a smack. Caitlyn jumped, but enjoyed the feeling. A few more spanks and the little schoolgirl began panting heavily.


Marissa told Mimi to take off the panties before the naughty student ruined them. She did as she was told, and now Caitlyn felt a soft breeze against her exposed cheeks and labia. She shuddered in anticipation, and wished that Mimi would provide release.


Marissa recognized the look on her friend face and decided to show mercy. “Mimi, finish her off would you? We should get back to shopping now.” Mimi nodded and said “Yes Princess.” She began to expertly finger the desperately aroused girl, and Caitlyn let loose gasp after gasp until a final yelp and an orgasm emerged from her tired body.


Carol pulled out what looked like two dog treats from her purse and handed them to each mini. “Here you go, I’m sure you two are starving!” Mimi immediately began taking bites, whereas Caitlyn looked at it suspiciously. “Umm… I am not eating a dog treat.” Carol laughed and responded “No silly! They’re mini-treats, made specially for minis.


They taste like cookies, and they’re filled with nutrients.” Caitlyn was still unconvinced but took a bite. It may have been the exhaustion and hunger talking, but it was quite possibly the best cookie she had ever eaten. She began scarfing it down unabashedly.


Now the girls looked around for more clothing, and chose every cute outfit they could find. From lingerie to sexy nurse outfits, to bikinis that left very little to the imagination, to a playboy bunny suit and all sorts of accessories, they had found a load of great looks for their tiny friend.


It was time to leave, and going back home opened up endless possibilities. They went up to the cash register to find the boy that had arranged the earlier peepshow. “Hello again! I hope you found everything you needed!” The girls giggled as they nodded. “I hope you enjoyed the company of my girls!” He said to the mini schoolgirl. Then he looked at Marissa. “Come back sometime and I’d be happy to arrange another playdate!”



“Oh definitely, I think Caitlyn here had a wonderful time.” Marissa responded. Carol looked at the boy with a mischievous smile. “If you ever want to come over to my house and have a playdate with Mimi and I, we certainly wouldn't mind…” She bit her lower lip with a lust filled look in her eyes. The boy blushed, and responded “I wouldn't mind that either actually…” Marissa and Amy looked at each other excitedly, thrilled that their friend had made a date.


After some exchange of information they continued their transaction and purchased Caitlyn’s new wardrobe. The boy, who’s named turned out to be John, reached under the counter and pulled out a large plastic object that read “Aphrodite’s Minis” and had an image of a beautiful blonde goddess surrounded by tiny girls worshipping at her feet. “This is the large sized particularly potent aphrodisiac we use. It’s super strong, stronger than the regular stuff. It’s on the house since you guys totally made my day.”


Marissa smiled and glanced at the tiny girl that had once again fallen asleep in her bosom. “I think we’ll find some uses for it…” She winked and thanked the boy who would later imagine what she had in mind.


“Lets go home girls, we have a lot of fun to have, and so little time to have it.” They piled into the car, giddily anticipating the near future.

 

End Notes:

Next chapter will be lots of fun I promise! 

Chapter 7: Pixie Packaging by Drinkme
Author's Notes:

I'm Back! Apologies for the long wait, it's been a busy time for me but I'll start writing more often once again. This time Marissa and Caitlyn explore how their future relationship will be. 

 

Chapter 7: Good Times

 

The group of giggling girls arrived at Marissa’s home, and each one was hoping to play some more with the new Caitlyn. “Come on Marissa! Wake her up and lets have some fun!”. Marissa frowned. She wanted to play with her but thought the tired tiny could use some sleep. It would be a shame to just let the night go to waste though, so Marissa considered her options.

 

The birthday girl’s eyes lit up as an idea formed. She slowly lifted the exhausted girl and looked longingly at her handheld friend. “Ok, here’s what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna go fill up a bowl with warm water, put some of the sex stuff in it, then I’m gonna wake her up. I’m gonna let her take a nice relaxing bath, and before long, we’ll all be having a good time. Sound good?” Carol and Amy nodded. “Good. You two stay here, watch some TV or something. I’ll be right back.”

 

Carol decided against asking to go with her. She figured that Marissa had a reason for being alone, but she would have loved to go take a few pictures of the adorable Caitlyn taking a tiny bath in a bowl.

 

Walking quietly as to not disturb her miniature companion, she went into the kitchen, grabbed a cereal bowl, then turned on the warm water. She reached into the bag labeled “PetCo” that she had placed on a nearby counter, and grabbed the container of stimulant.

 

She read the directions, decided to add a little less than the recommended amount, as to not exhaust her tiny body completely, and turned back to the flowing water. She checked the temperature and found it suitable, and began filling the bowl, periodically adding the powdered substance into it.

 

Marissa added a bit of soap for good measure, and began to poke the mini girl wearing the sundress that could have been a tank top for a barbie. “Wake up Cait! It’s time to take a nice warm bath!” Marissa heard Caitlyn groan, and her eyes fluttered open. “Marissa?... Wha… What happened?...” Her eyes widened as she remembered the events of merely a few hours ago. Her face went scarlet. “Oh my god, I had sex with those women! I enjoyed it… Oh god… Carol and Amy told them to do it. They made me! But I enjoyed it... Marissa I’m so confused!”

 

Marissa looked at her with a kindly expression. “Shhhh... It’s ok. Just take a nice warm bath to calm down ok?” Caitlyn still looked shaken, but agreed. Marissa pulled the sundress off her friend, and while she wished that Marissa let her do that on her own, she didn’t resist and simply removed what little underwear she had on.

 

Caitlyn climbed into the bowl and tried to relax. Though it seemed to be having the opposite effect. First she began to feel warmer in a way that water shouldn't make her feel. Her face began to flush, and she could feel her hand reaching toward her pussy involuntarily. Her lips were swollen with arousal; she knew she needed release.

 

Caitlyn blushed an even darker shade of red as she spoke to the giant girl that was watching her intently. “Marissa? Could you… Umm… Wash me?” Marissa giggled and said “Anything for a friend.” She reached into the bowl and placed the tiny girl in between her two giant hands. She used her thumbs to gratuitously stroke the tiny girl all over her body.

 

Caitlyn could feel her friends thumbs rub her most sensitive areas, and she was loving it. Each stroke sent lightning throughout her body. Caitlyn was gasping, her hips moved on their own, searching for Marissa’s giant thumbs.

 

Suddenly, much to Caitlyn’s dismay, Marissa stopped. “I think you’re ready now. Lets go have some fun shall we?” She winked at the horny girl, who responded by nodding excitedly, hoping that she would be provided with release soon.

 

Marissa lifted her best friend from the bowl and rinsed her gently in the sink. She then dried her off with a nearby paper towel. “You look beautiful naked Caitlyn. I’m so happy you shrank! Now we can be together!” She kissed the tiny girl on her right breast, and Caitlyn shuddered in anticipation.

 

“Let’s go join the girls, I’m sure they’re waiting for us.” She cupped her hands together and Caitlyn lied down in her palms, giddily awaiting whatever fun was in store. Marissa walked into the living room where Amy and Carol were waiting not so patiently.

 

Caitlyn stood up and looked over the fingers of the giant girl carrying her, and saw Mimi on the coffee table, dancing in the nude while Amy and Carol were taking pictures and video. “Hey Marissa! While you were away we had a great idea! We figure we’ll need a good source of income to take care of Caitlyn, and if we videotape these two cuties having fun, I bet we can sell it online and to classmates and stuff. There are a lot of guys who would pay anything to see these two going at it. Or at least that’s what the comments on this status update are telling me.

 

“You posted a status about it?!” Marissa wasn't sure how upset she should be about this, but Caitlyn seemed alright with it. The tiny toy simply smiled and straddled Marissa’s middle finger. She was clearly in need of a good time.

 

Marissa looked down and smiled. As long as her friend is happy she would be too. She carried Caitlyn over to the coffee table and placed her next to the still dancing Mimi. “Ok Mimi, you can stop now. The real fun begins in just a few moments.” Carol produced some string, with simple label that reads “Pixie Packaging”. A fiber specifically made to bind smaller sized minis without leaving any red marks or causing chafing.

 

“Marissa, would you like to do the honors?” Carol held the string out to the birthday girl, but Marissa decided she wasn't as experienced with this sort of thing. “You can do it, I’m sure you’d be better at it than me.” Carol grinned, and set to work. She quickly and expertly wrapped the string around Caitlyn’s body, first creating a simple shibari that did not restrict her actual movements. “Mimi came with a manual on how to do stuff like this. I’ve had time to practice.” She winked at the two miniature girls, and continued to work.

 

Now she moved on to tying Caitlyn’s limbs, making sure to leave her arms for later along with ensuring that any struggling would result in the rope entering her most sensitive areas. Now that she was securely bound, she grabbed Mimi and pressed the two girls breast to breast. Caitlyn looked surprised, but her nipples grew hard at the softness of the woman’s tits.

Carol wrapped more string around the two of them, creating a neat package of minigirls. Their arms were wrapped around each other and they were locked in a warm embrace. The two of them started struggling, and they moaned as their respective crotch ropes began to pleasure them. Marissa looked at the beautiful sight with her mouth wide open. She picked up the bound girls and held then in her hand. “This is amazing…” She breathed as she felt them struggle against her palm. The two tiny girls couldnt help themselves, and soon began to kiss passionately.

 

Amy recorded the whole scene with glee, she was already counting the money she expected to earn from this business endeavor. Marissa stopped and looked at the phone. “Umm… Ok you guys can record whatever stuff happens with Caitlyn and Mimi, but not when I’m playing with Caitlyn ok?” The other girls looked at each other, shrugged, and said, “Ok, sounds good!”

 

They watched the two minis struggle against each other until Marissa was visibly sweating. “Ok, I need some time to play with Caitlyn, like I really need it. Plus, there’s something I’ve always wanted to try…”

Carol and Amy grinned at each other and put their phones away. They wanted to see what Marissa had in mind.

 

“Can you untie Mimi from Caitlyn? And do you know any other bondage positions?”

“Of course and of course.”

 

Carol quickly undid the bondage that brought the two girls together and began undoing Caitlyn’s shibari. She then began tying her in a new position. Soon Caitlyn was in a ball tie, and Marissa smiled from ear-to-ear. Caitlyn looked at her best friend, and said mischievously, “What are you going to do to me?”

 

Marissa took the bound mini, licked her softly, first her feet, then her soft bottom, and then she did something no one in the room saw coming. She popped the unsuspecting Caitlyn into her mouth and began to suck her as if she were hard candy. Caitlyn was shocked at the sudden change of environment, but was not unhappy.

 

Inside, Caitlyn was being swished about, cheek to cheek,  stopped every so often by Marissa’s teeth. It was warm, sticky, and any other day she would have been horrified at the idea of being treated like a tasty treat. However, right now she simply enjoyed the roughness of the tongue, the sensation of being sucked, and the simple idea of being inside of Marissa.

 

Meanwhile Marissa loved the sensation of the tiny movements that the bound mini was making. Each one she could feel against her tongue or cheek, causing an intense pleasure she had only fantasized about.

 

Marissa was enjoying this profusely, she continued to suck on her helpless prey until Amy and Carol reminded her that she should probably let her breathe. Marissa opened her mouth, pulled the mini out, placed her on her palm and cooed softly at the soaked girl to calm her down. Caitlyn coughed a few times, but was otherwise unharmed.

 

“That… was… incredible…” Marissa moaned and she began to undo the knots that bound her friend. “Thank you for that Caitlyn, I’ve fantasized about it for so long. I hope you enjoyed it.” Caitlyn just smiled as she wiped the saliva from her face. “I loved it Marissa.”

 

The two best friends looked at one another, knowing that the future holds many loving moments just like this one.

 

 

 

End Notes:

This may be the last chapter of this story for a while. I'll keep writing, but this story in particular will be continued depending on whether or not I have any particular inspirations for these characters. Next I think I'll write about the lovely Filipina girl that appears in this story, as I really want to do a shrunken schoolgirl scenario. Also, in the future you can expect to see certain characters make special appearances in other stories. I've always loved crossovers, and it would be a waste to not have any in my own universe. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4208