A Giantess Life by Shrunken Mazerunner
Summary:

Andrew awakes to find himself trapped in an elevator. It's doors open to reveal the huge world of the Robinson's house. A family fully of sex hungry women. What will happen if they discover Andrew? Why was he tossed in with these people? What does TV have to do with any of this? Find out in A Giantess Life! 

12/3/14 After a lot of writer's block, I will soon have new chapters for this story as well as Galactic Pet, and a new story to boot. It should all be posted either by the end of this week, or early next week. Sorry for the delay. 


I no longer have an desire to add to this story. It is being marked as completed. Be warned it is not finished.

 


Categories: Adventure, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Maternal, Scat, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 3649 Read: 82598 Published: April 29 2014 Updated: May 17 2015

1. The Game by Shrunken Mazerunner

2. Finding light by Shrunken Mazerunner

3. Shower Part one by Shrunken Mazerunner

4. Shower Part 2 by Shrunken Mazerunner

The Game by Shrunken Mazerunner

I could feel the darkness that was clouding my feelings start to lift. My eyes shot open only to be welcomed by a faintly lit room of metal. My head pounded, my body ached, and my brain was not wanting to work. Sweat started to bead and gather on my back and brow. Suddenly I got full control of my body back. I shot up only to fall right back down. With fear ruling my body I crawled into the corner of the room. I was in a small metal elevator. The only light was coming from a small light bulb that hung by a strand from the roof. I heard a buzz then the whole room shook violently. The elevator was ascending to an unknown location. It was then that I noticed that I was in torn clothes that were drenched in sweat. The smell was so strong that I was surprised I hadn't noticed it till just then. The light bulb swung because of the elevator's ascension causing creepy shadows to dance on the walls. After what felt like an eternity the elevator stopped. I sat there in a still silence waiting for something to happen. Then a panel opened were the button would have normally gone. A small TV, with a built in web cam, came out of the new opening. A black woman with long black hair appeared on the screen. "Drew?" She said. "Andrew. Come over here. I won't bite, I promise." I didn't move a muscle. "I know you're scared. You wake up unable to move and with some weird clothes on. Then some strange lady is talkin to ya through a TV, but you have to trust me. Your very life depends on it." I twitched a little bit. My insides were turned into knots. My emotions battled for control, and trust was winning.

"Prove it." I said in a weak voice.

"What?" She said.

"Prove to me that my life is in danger. If you can then I'll do flips." I said now aware that at some point I had stood up and balled my fists.

"Look at the floor." She instructed. I slowly lowered my head. "In a few seconds the floor will fall down the shaft."

Yeah right. I thought. I kept looking at the ground until I heard a creaking sound. Suddenly a huge crack opened up down the center of the elevator's floor. I fell to the floor. I crawled over to the crack to see an endless darkness.

"Do you believe me now?" Came her gentle voice. "My boss will drop the elevator if she needs to. Please don't make her drop it." Fear once again ruled my shaking body.

"What do you need?" I ask standing up as the crack closed up.

"I need you." Her voice changed from kind and gentle to business. "To stand in front of the screen." I walked over to the screen. "OK stay there. I'm gonna patch in the others." The screen turned to static before I could ask what she meant.

Other? I thought. What other? Patch in, are they in elevators to? Soon a white woman with short red hair flashed on the screen.

"Hello everyone, and welcome to the Life of a Giantess. Ya'll have been selected to take part in a game show of sorts. I'll leave the rest up to your handlers. Have fun and don't die." The other woman flashed back on the screen. Her tone was very down to business.

"I'm going to explain the game, so please hold all questions to the end. You are going to be lifted into the house of one or more giantesses. Your goal is to stay alive long enough to escape. For one month you will have to stay inside the house unless taken out by a giantess. After one month puzzle pieces and clues will appear at random points in the house. Once you know the Safe Haven is located you can leave and see if you are correct. If you reach the Safe Haven then you will continue to the next stage, however if you guess incorrectly or get killed at any time during the show then you have lost. Any questions about the rules only?" She looked up at me for the first time. I had so many questions that I picked a random one and asked.

"Can they enslave me?"

"Yes." She responded "If you are caught for any reason then what happens to you is depend on the giantess's judgment. Any other questions?" I fell to the floor in disbelief of what I was hearing. "Ok, you've been assigned the...." She paused for a little while. I looked at the screen to see that a long face had replaced the business face that had been plastered on earlier. She looked at me then back to the sheet of paper that she held in her hand, then back to me. "You've been assigned...um....the....Robinsons. The Robinsons have four members of the family and a maid. They range in age from 10 to 36 years of age. They are a completely female family. This is there 30th year in the show, so be careful." I looked left and then right then came close to the screen. "Technically I can't tell you this, but the Robinsons will fuck anything that is around your height of six inches. When I say anything I mean anything. Last season they used shoes, books, and knifes as dildos. Be very careful, the mom and one other member of the family aren't mentally sane. They will kill you and not think twice about it." She leaned back and said. "Now get ready the door will open. Good luck and don't die."

The screen flicker off. I stood up and looked at the door. My new life would start in a few seconds. A screen came out of the ceiling above the door and it started counting down. My pules picking up each time a new number showed. I could feel sweat start to bead up and slid down my head and neck. The clock struck zero and the door flew.

Finding light by Shrunken Mazerunner

I ran at full speed out of the small elevator. I heard a loud moaning and some unknown sound. My head looked to find the source of the sound. I found it quickly. Two of the giant girls in the house fucking each other with some unknown object. I shook off the image and ran to a small hole in the wall. If I can hide in the wall then I'll be able to move around the house without being seen. I thought. The wind flew past my head as I it the cold, dark space of the hole. I ran deep enough that if the girls went looking for me they wouldn't see me, but not so deep that I couldn't get out if I were in trouble. I sat down and caught my breath. My mind still racing over what the people in the elevator had said. Not to mention the two giantess, whose cries of pleasure I could hear in the hole. Maybe I really did shrink. Maybe my life really is in danger. I shuddered at the possibility. I knew that if I didn't get deeper I would be caught. I need some kind of light. I looked around with nothing useable. I decided to venture out into the house and see what I could find. As I left the hole I saw that the two still fucking. I looked away and headed for a different room. I stood in a huge kitchen. A woman was cutting something. I was in awe at her size. She had to be at least 50 feet tall. Her tits stuffed into a small bra. Probably to make them look bigger. In the distance I could hear a TV blaring. I could also hear the moans from the two fucking. This had to be there mom, so why wasn't she stopping them? I saw a box of matches that were half my size. They were sitting next to a big bowl at the top of the counter. I needed to get to the top of the counter without being seen. There was no easy way up. I saw a broom leaning on the counter. I wanted to climb it, but my gut told me not to. I looked around for another way up. I found it, a few open drawers made a step ladder like way up. I could take cover quickly if anyone came near. I knew that I only had one chance to get up, so I had to find the safest way up. The only other way up was if I climbed the woman herself. With that in mind I ran to the open drawers. Each draw was a little higher than me. Then I landed in it only to be an inch or two higher than the ground. I looked in the new space to find a large cheese grater. I brought it over to the opening and started climbing. The next drawer had nothing in it. I climbed back down and looked around. I need an object that is light but could be easily climbed. A wooden spoon was the only thing that came close to filling the bill. I looked over to see if the mom was still chopping. Thankfully she was still there. I threw the spoon on the next drawer, and climbed up. I did this for a while until I got to the top of the counter. I saw the matches, but they had been moved by the woman. She had now started mixing the vegs and other things in the big bowl. I took cover by objects on the counter.

"Hey mom." A female voice said. I was behind the blender, and I looked out to see one of the girls I saw earlier walking in naked and covered in sweat.

"Hey Rachel." The mom replied. The two kissed each other. "How was that bitch of a maid?"

"Mom. You know no one can beat you. In fact if you want you could reteach me." She had a fairly large set of tits, and short, blond hair.

"Why wait? Oh and the guess will arrive soon." The mother said in a seductive voice. The two walked upstairs. I saw my chance and took it. I ran full speed toward the matches. Just as I was about to grab them when the two came back. One of them had a doll in there hand, but this doll was screaming. I looked closer and saw that it wasn't a doll. It was a person. I sat down in shock next to the matches and watched as the two entwined their bodies. Confusion and disgust filled my entire being. They shoved the man into the kid's ass hole. Then forced him to eat some pieces of shit. I was surprised by how long he lasted before he barfed. Shaking off the images, I grabbed the box and walked back to the drawers. The climb down was just as hard as the climb up. By the time I hit the ground the two had left the kitchen, although I had no idea witch way they had gone. I walked carefully across the floor. Once I got to the door that led to the room with the hole in it I found mother and daughter. They were making love right in front of the hole. I ran over to the table that was near them. I sat and waited until I saw a space between the two. There screams of pleasure were ripping through my ear drums. The mom finally pealed the other girl off the ground and took her to the couch. I didn't miss a beat. I tore to the hole, matches in tow. I lit a torch like match, and started walking down the hole leaving the weird family behind.

Shower Part one by Shrunken Mazerunner
Author's Notes:

Story smith. Here ya go. :)

   The match didn't give much light, but I was happy with every bit that it did. I walked with the box tucked under one arm and the slow burning match in the other. I waked for what seemed like an eternity until I came to a split off. There was a path going off in each direction. I waked a few feet down each to see if there was a way out that didn't lead to a weird couple fucking. The way forward felt like a safe bet, until suddenly moans of pleasure exploded from every direction except the path to my left. Sounds of a water fall and some club music filled that path. Different voices said the same words. I sat down in the middle of the intersection, and focused on the sounds. I weighted my choices, but I had taken too long the match had burnt out. I decided that I wouldn't need another match, so I picked up the box and headed to the left.

    It didn't take long before a blue light flooded the tube. The sounds made more sense as a shower head appeared just past the vent. I waked over to the vent to see a very busty blond haired girl showering. I sat at the edge of the open vent taking in the sight. She was a tall girl, with long, blond hair that reached her ginormous tits. She had brown eyes. A red, portable speaker blasted club style music. I watched as she must have just gotten in the shower, I could tell because her hair wasn't very wet yet.

    She glanced up at the vent. Panic ran through my body. I wanted to stand up and run all the way back to the intersection, but I just froze. Hoping that, in her one second glance, she hadn't seen me. Her eyes lowered after the longest second of my life. She kept showering as if she didn't see a tiny man sitting in the vent above her. Then she started dancing.

   She moved her hips slowly from side to side in beat with the music. Her hands slowly moved up her body, tracing her hourglass figure. She grabbed an imaginary pole and rose up and down. Then she got a little body wash as squeezed into her bosom like it was sex lotion. Her hands moved around her tits rubbing the wash into her cleavage. Then she squeezed her tittes together, soap spilled out looking like fresh cum. I could feel myself getting a huge boner from watching this show, but at the same time I began to question if she really had seen me or not.

   Her show wasn't over. She turned around and accidently knocked a bar of soap on the ground. She froze for a second be for slowly bending down to pick it up. It was at this point that I realized I was scooting ever closer to this show girl. My ass now barely hung of the edge of the vent. I knew that if she made one more move I'd fall. What she did next came almost as the thought did. She reached behind her, spread her ass, and rubbed a single finger with soap on it around her ass hole.

   Just I thought I would, I moved forward to get a better view and fell out of the vent. I hit the shower head, bounced off, and slid down the side of bathtub till I was right under her. She shot up and began to look around. Fear on her face. I lay perfectly still. She then began to turn around. She lifted one of her giant feet. It hovered over me for a split second.

   What would happen if that foot lands on me? I thought. My brain then envisioned the sickly crashing and squashing that would happen. The blood stain that would be left on her foot as some of my blood and bone follows the water down the drain, to be forgotten forever. However what actual happened shocked me.

   Her foot came crushing down on my tiny body. Only I didn't feel a thing, a side from the slight pressure from the two ton foot that now rested on me. It was only there for a second though, before being lifted again. I thought for sure her knew I was here now, but see did not look down she instead kept rotating in a small circle. Her feet taking turns as to which would step on me. This went on for a while before she swung one of her feet quickly sending me flying into the air. I flew through the air until I landed on a shelf. In the shelf were some shower products and a washcloth.

    I could see a shadow appearing over my head I turned to see a large hand reaching for something. I looked down as knew what it was reaching for. It had been sent to get the washcloth that I was now entangled in.

End Notes:

Oh no, What'll happen to our little freind? Stay tuned to find out.

Shower Part 2 by Shrunken Mazerunner
Author's Notes:

The perfect end to my first shower scene.

Fear ran through my body as the hand grew ever closer. I held my hands at arm's length as if that would somehow stop the giant wall of flesh that was moving closer. Then something happened. The hand moved up and grabbed the shampoo bottle behind me. It retreated back to the body that had sent it, shampoo in tow. I laid still breathing a sigh of relief. I looked up to see the large breasted wonder bouncing to the music. Her mountains moved so effortlessly it scared me.

She opened the bottle and squirted a little of the blue gel into her hand. She put the bottle back. Then she turned and flipped her head back. All her blond hair was forced into the waterfall behind her. She spread the shampoo all over her hair not leaving any stand untouched. Once she was done, she reached outside the curtain and changed the song. I couldn't identify the song, but it had the best beat so far. Her hips started swinging side to side with the beat. I could once again see a tent being pitched between my loins. She stood up again and reached for me. Only this time the hand didn't suddenly swerve off.

I found myself in the still soapy hand of the blond goddess. I could feel the soap slide into my eyes, yet I felt no pain. What was stranger was that I was very clearly touching her hand yet she gave no sign that she knew I was there. Before I knew it the hand had opened and I was drenched in body wash. The substance got everywhere. In my eyes, up my nose, down my throat, yet I didn't feel anything wrong. I felt normal. Suddenly I collided with the soft skin of my busty mistress.

I could not tell where on her giant body I had collided until she brought me back. She had started on her left arm. She then spent what felt like an eternity washing every section of her gorgeous body. Everything from her arm pits to her feet. The only things I hadn't touched yet were her tits, pussy, ass, or back.

That soon changed. She rubbed my on one of her tits. Nice and slow. Slower than she had gone on any other part of her body. It was almost as if she was trying to enjoy it. Enjoy the feeling of a tiny man being dragged across her nipples. Each standing erect. Each about half the height of my cock. I wanted to lick them so bad, but I held my tongue. Either she is really stupid and doesn't know I'm here, or she knows I'm here and she's just playing with me. Both options scared me.

It didn't stop there after she rubbed my on her tits, she switched hands from left to right, then started lowering me. On the way down, however, I smelt a smell. One that only a woman can make. It was the scent of freshly fingered pussy, and her right hand was drenched in it. My fears were confirmed as I was lowered to just below her clit. It was dripping wet. Not from the shower, or the soap, but from being aroused.

She shoved me, and the rag, onto her clit. I began to drown in the scent of pussy. She moved me and the rag up and down. She moved me so far down that when I was brought back up my head was forced into her body. The walls of her pussy twitched as she stopped pushing me for a second. Fear became my blood. I silently hoped she'd pull me out of this moist cavern. Her walls clung to me as if I was to become part of it. Then she quickly shoved the rest of me into her hungry sex. I felt her grab my feet and slowly pull me out, then she quickly shove me back in.

Both of us were near climax. She pulled me out again and then shoved me all the way in. Her fingers followed me in. It did not take long before I heard her scream with ecstasy and the passage filled with her sweet cum. She removed her fingers and she went limp. I slid backwards and fell, with the river of cum, to the floor of the bathroom. I lay there in the puddle of her sweet cum. She simply stood up, wiped off her clit, flushed the evidence, and left saying only one thing in a voice that matched her beauty.

"Whatever it was that found its way to my clit, I'd love for it accidently find its way again." Then she smiled and left me dazed and confused.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4193