Who's Really The Bigger Person Here? by Darien Fawkes
Summary:

See what happens when a giantess bully sets her sights on the one student who isn't afraid of her.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Feet, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 28546 Read: 136403 Published: April 22 2014 Updated: May 16 2014
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

1. Being Picked On and Picked Up. by Darien Fawkes

2. Service Hall by Darien Fawkes

3. What It's Like When The Shell Comes Off. by Darien Fawkes

4. Eyes Open or Closed. Either Way There's No Escape. by Darien Fawkes

5. Free Samples by Darien Fawkes

6. Window Shopping by Darien Fawkes

7. For Hours of Fun Collect Them All by Darien Fawkes

8. Give It a Push, See What Happens. by Darien Fawkes

9. They Didn't Protest Shit Like This in the 60's by Darien Fawkes

10. We Need a Plan, And Insurance. by Darien Fawkes

11. I Don't Know What To Do Except Nothing. by Darien Fawkes

12. Wise Words From a Few Old Geezers. by Darien Fawkes

13. Ever Taken a Bullet For Someone? by Darien Fawkes

14. All's Well That Ends Well. . .Or Does It? by Darien Fawkes

Being Picked On and Picked Up. by Darien Fawkes

The hallways were dead quiet this morning, despite all of the students walking around. Normally everyone would blame this on it being a Monday morning, the most depressing morning of all. Yet somewhere in the back of their heads every student was fully aware of the real reason for their silence.

Ben took no notice to the silence as he conversed with his friends, Mark and Johnny. In the social order of high school the three of them were the nerds, and as such, went by overlooked by everyone. This never seemed to bother them, though, as the friends prefered it this way. Keeping to themselves as they discused the latest issue of Batman while others walked on by.

Then, from the other side of the incredibly wide hallway, they heard a someone cry out in protest. Looking up from the comic book Ben saw a small freshman boy being picked on by two senior football players. The two seniors were enjoying a nice game of 'Keep Away' by using the freshman's textbook. Without a moment of hesitation Ben started for the two jocks. Johnny and Mark walked right behind him, trying to talk him out of it.

"Just let it go Ben. A teacher's probably going to come and break it up anyway," Johnny implored.

"Yeah, and besides," Mark added. "Those guys can bench press twice your weight."

"I'm not going to pick a fight with them. I'm just going to talk," Ben replied, not even bothering to look back at them.

Ben stepped right inbetween the two football players, the tallest of them was at eye level with him. Ben, while tall and lanky for his age, was still outweighed by about twenty five pounds of muscle. Any fighting between the two of them wouldn't even be a contest. Never the less Ben held his ground.

"Give the kid back his textbook guys. You're supposed to be seniors, act your goddamned age," he said.

The football player Ben was facing exchanged glances with his friend before breaking out into a wide grin.

"Well look what we have here," he said. "The super team's come over to save the day."

Placing a hand on Ben's chest he gave him a shove that sent him sliding on his ass. As Mark and Johnny went to help him up a large tremmor was felt through the hallway. Followed by an even bigger tremmor, and a bigger one after that. The three nerds knew what that meant as they sprinted towards the opposite end of the wide hallway. As they reached the safety of the sidewalks they turned around just in time to see Amy round the corner of the hall.

Amy was a senior, like Ben and his friends, and she was beautiful. Easily one of the most attractive girls in the whole school; with deep blue eyes and silky locks of blonde hair cascading past her shoulders. But what was most impressive about her was that she stood at an even height of 150 ft. The entire school itself had been built to accomodate for her height. Today she wore a white blouse, blue jeans, and leather boots that shook the floor with each step of her massive feet.

Amy immediately singled out the two football players and stalked seductively up to them.

"Hey there boys," she said in a sarcastically sweet voice. "So I see you're playing 'Keep Away' with someone. Did you know that's one of my favorite games?"

The two jocks just stood there, both of them too scared to say anything.

Amy giggled. "Yup. Here, let me show you."

She bent down and cassually picked up the football player who had shoved Ben as easily as if he weighed nothing. Then she raised him high above her head which, to him, must have been about 200 ft high. Yet even at that height his screams could still reach the other students down below.

"Aaaaw, what's wrong?" she asked. "Oh! You must be scared of heights, huh? Here, let me make it better."

Amy slowly brought him down to eye level. Then, without warning, released her fingers and let him fall into the gap between her gorgeous breasts.

"Oops, I'm such a cluts," she laughed. His sqirms did nothing to help except send sensations throught her body. Amy toyed with her breasts as he continued to move around, wanting to get as much out of this game as she could. She grabbed both sides of her enormous chest and shook her boobs up and down as if trying to shake him out. Then, when she thought he'd had enough, she reached into her cleavage and withdrew the terrified football player.

"How's that for a workout." she said with a laugh. Then she placed him down next to his friend. Meanwhile, the freshman who'd had his textbook taken from him ran over to collect it off the floor. He took a moment to gather his nerves before looking up at the towering beauty and speaking in a high voice. "Th-th-thank y-you."

Amy looked down on him as if he were a speck which she had just taken notice of. As a matter-of-fact that was probably how it was to her. Never the less she smiled at the small boy, put her fingers to her lips, and blew him a kiss. Actually she just blew, knocking the kid off of his feet with barely an effort at all. Amy laughed out lound again. To her it didn't matter who she picked on, so long as she got to show off her power in front of everyone. She walked awayfeeling content with herself, her boots still rattling the floor.

Ben, Johnny, and Mark watched the entire scene from the sidewalks that had been built to allow students to walk the halls without getting in Amy's way. When she had stomped out of sight Mark turned to them. "Alright the show's over. now let's get to class before we're in serious trouble."

Mark and Johnny walked off to class while Ben looked back at where Amy had been standing just a minute before. Ben detested any form of bullying, especially from a giantess, one who could seriously harm someone if they weren't too careful. Yet at the same time he couldn't deny her beauty. Amy was an angel in his eyes, a fallen angel.

End Notes:

This is the first time I have ever published anything, though I hope to add onto it soon. If I have done anything that violates the rules in anyway please send me a message and I will happily fix anything that is wrong with it. Just please don't take it down, this was a bitch to write.

Service Hall by Darien Fawkes

Around 12 o'clock Amy had study hall and, as usual, her long strides carried her there long before anyone had arrived. So she simply waited outside of the room for her classmates to show up. Amy was the first and only person to ever become a giantess so many worried how they would shelter her. Luckily scientists had already discovered new methods of quickly creating raw materials such as metals, wood, plastic, and concrete. Afterwards a literal army of construction workers were called in to build both a house and school for Amy to attend like a normal human. New construction technologies were put to use and the work was finished faster than anyone would have believed possible.

The designs for the school were built allow Amy to attend classes with normal sized students so as to avoid making her feel left out. Each classroom was built to her scale and included a giant door for her to enter through as well as a single desk and chair. Her desk sat facing a platform roughly 100 ft high built into the wall. This platform was where the teacher and students attended class as it would have been too dangerous to simply place all of the desks at her feet. To make it safe the platform was supported by a structure of steel and concrete not unlike a building. The hundred foot high platform was accesseble by three elevators that students would walk into from the hallway.

After only a few minutes of waiting her classmates had arrived and where headed towards the elevators. That is until Amy placed her massive boot in front of the elevator doors. Most of them didn't even react. They had been through this before, they knew what was to come next. Amy smiled down at them.

"Good morning my little subjects. I hope you're ready for your chores today," she said.

Amy bent down and held out both hands in front of the students who stepped on without a word. Then, working the door handle with her elbow, she walked into the classroom and placed everyone on her gigantic desk.

"So tiny ones, do you all remember your assigned jobs?" she asked as she sat down.

"You know this is starting to get pretty fucking rediculous," one boy cried out. "I have homework I have to finish now if I want to catch a movie with my girlfriend tonight!"

Amy was only half paying attention to whatever it was he was saying. As he spoke she took out a container of blush makeup from a purse bigger than a double decker bus.

"You'd rather do homework then be a service to me?" she asked as she dabbed some blush onto her cheeks. "You're no fun."

"And you're no fair," he replied. "It doesn't matter how fucking big you are. We're still people, we have fucking rights."

Amy looked down at him for a moment. He was tall, at least to everyone else, and had a handsome face. Amy leaned in close to him and smiled showing off all kinds of teeth. "I believe the word you're looking for is giantess." Then she put her container of blush up to her face and blew.

A raging sandstorm of makeup flew right at him, turning his whole world into a spinning blur of dust. He tried to fight through it but the makeup filed his eyes. He tried to cry out but the blush flew right into his throat, almost suffocating him. It only lasted a few seconds but by the time the makeup had blown right by him the guy was coated from head to toe in blush and coughing violently. One compassionate girl ran up to him and handed him a bottle of water which he finished off in three big gulps.

Amy turned her attention back to the rest of the students who looked at her with increasing uneasiness. "Now unless anyone else would like to step up and voice their opinion I think I've made my point."

No body said anything and she clasped her hands. "Good, now let's get started."

Bending down Amy unzipped the leather boots that reached up to the end of her calfs. She never wore any socks inside any of her shoes and so took a moment to enjoy the refreshing feeling of cool air on her bare feet. She then placed the boots on the desk in front of everybody.

"You guys," she said pointing to a group of six students. "Wipe the dirt off of them. You four," she pointed at another group of people. "will be cleaning the inside today." Without waiting for their responses Amy picked up the four students and dropped two into each boot. Finally she settled her gaze upon Henry, the one who had spoken out against her. "And as for you I have something special in mind."

Amy grasped his puny body between her fingers, Henry made no attempt to struggle. Then she placed her mighty bare feet on the desk and planted Henry right in between the big toe and second toe of her right foot. Immediately a feeling of pleasure began to spread throughout her body.

"Ooooh yeaaaaah. Right where you belong," she purred. She wiggled her toes a bit and the feeling increased. Amy had sensitive feet and absolutly loved having others worship them for her.

The teacher who supervised over study hall this period stepped out of the elevator, took one look at the scene, and went straight for her desk; not even casting a second glance. Amy and her had spoken a while back and Amy had convinced her that, so long as no one was injured, it wouldn't be in her best interests to tell the priciple of Amy's actions in study hall.

With the students cleaning her boots, Henry between her lovely toes, and the teacher not bothering to do anything Amy leaned back in her chair and pulled out a giant tablet from her purse. It was made especially for her to store books and music on since printing out giant versions of books would be far more exspensive in the long run. It was alos solar powered so since charging it would take away power from the entire city. Luckily though energy efficiency had also advanced a little meaning that the battery could charge faster and sustain itself for longer despite being solar powered.

Before Amy could chose something to read her ears picked up a conversation between two of the students cleaning her boots. Most people easily forgot that, despite her massive stature Amy's eyes and ears were keen enough to see and hear regular sized humans as easily as if she were talking to them at their own size.

"Did you hear about what happened today in the halls? Some guy tried to stand up to Kurt and almost got his ass kicked for it," one girl said to her friend.

"Yeah I've heard about that. What was the guys name again?" the other girl asked.

"I think it was Ben, Ben something. I don't really remember," the first girl replied.

Ben huh? Amy thought to herself. Sounds like quite the little hero. I've always wanted an action figure to play with.

What It's Like When The Shell Comes Off. by Darien Fawkes

The school's cafateria was built much like the classrooms had. It was one giant room complete with a full sized lunch table and windows that allowed for an amazing view of outside. Amy's was a rectangular table big enough to hold all of the regular sized round tables everyone else sat at. Of course she would never allow somebody else to share a table with her. Everyone else sat atop the platform that ran the length of the wall facing Amy. The elevators the students used to access the cafateria lead right to the food stations, which were built inside of the wall, and the lunch tables were along the platform inside the room.

Ben, Johnny, and Mark sat at their own table as usual. Discussing the events of the day in hopes that it will ease their minds from the fact that Amy sat only a few giant steps away from everyone.

"Holy shit! I swear to God I thought she was going to drop him in her mouth when she picked him up," Johnny exclaimed.

"I'll be honest, the thought of that made me smile," Mark replied.

"Could you imagine what would have happened if she actually ate him? Talk about some serious indigestion," Johnny whispered.

"She looked like she was ready to do it too. Right when she had him daggling over her head. Do you think she'd do it Ben?" Mark asked.

Ben wasn't listening though, all of his focus was on the magnificant force of nature in front of him. Amy sat at her table looking down at her lunch, as lost in her thoughts as he was. Scientific studies in agriculture lead to the creation of a chemical compound that, when sprayed over crops caused a dramatic increase in size. The seeds of these plants were later planted and sprayed again until fruits and vegetables could be planted that were big enough for Amy. As a result Amy was a vegetarian since the compound only affected plant cells and not animals or humans. She also owned a garden that covered at least one square mile. A gardener and a vegetarian. Ben thought. Could someone like that really be as bad a person as she leads us to believe?

Suddenly a hand waving in front of his face snapped Ben back to reality. "Yoo-hoo, Earth to Benjamin," Johnny said. "You ok there dude?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm alright," he replied. "Just a little shaken by what happened. That's all."

"I know what you mean," Mark said. "If we hadn't bolted for the sidewalk we would have been right in her path. She might not have even seen us for all we know."

Johnny nodded. "We should feel lucky about that. The fact that no one pays attention to us is what's kept us from being targets so far."

*****

Amy sat with her head pointed towards the table; not bothering to look up and see all of the other students chatting with their friends about normal things. She gazed at the remains of her salad and tried to remember what a cheeseburger had tasted like. She had had one once, back when she was still small enough to fit inside her parents house. Back then no one could have imagined that she would grow like she had, nor could they explain why it happened. Amy was pretty sure the government would have loved to perform tests on her if they could successfully cover it up. It's hard to cover something up when it's 150 ft tall and can pick up a tank with one hand.

Her mind began to think back to elementary school, which she immediately regretted. To take her mind off of things she grabbed the half of her orange that she hadn't eaten yet and stood up. It was time to meet her newest friend.

*****

Mark sat down after throwing out the scraps from his lunch and returning his tray. "You know, now that I think about it, you're right Johnny. We're the luckiest sons of bitches in this school. I mean, we've been going to school with Amy for years and she hasn't even noticed us once."

Just then, all eyes turned as Amy stood up from her table and walked over to the platform where everyone's tables were. The platform was only about 100 ft high, which put everyone at eye level with Amy's glorious breasts.

She smiled a playful smile as she looked down at everyone. "I hope I'm not interrupting your meal, but I'm looking for a certain someone. Could someone please point out Benjamin Lyons?

All at once everyone began to murmmer to each other the same question, 'Who was Benjamin Lyons?'. From where they sat Johnny slowly reached his hand over and slapped Mark in the back of the head.

Had he been alone right now Ben would have been sweating bullets. Never the less he kept all emotion from showing up on his face. His dad, while not a gambler, played poker once every few weeks with his friends. He taught Ben the skills necessary for a good poker face, which Ben had used on bullies that would mock him in order to provoke a fight. Eventually they would give up once it become clear that he wouldn't show any reaction. This was different though. Now, all of his skills were going to  be put through the ultimate test.

With his palms flat against the table Ben stood up, looked directly into her lucious blue eyes, and raised his voice. "I believe you're looking for me."

All talking came to a halt. Amy looked around before she spotted the source of the voice that had spoken up, she studied him thoroughly. He was certainly tall for a normal human. He had a mop top of brown hair, dark eyes, and a strong jaw line that made him look rather handsome if you took the time to notice. He wore a dress shirt that was unbuttoned revealing an Iron Man T-shirt underneath, and a pair of jeans. Well well, Amy thought. He's quite the little cutie.

"There's the big, brave hero I've heard so much about," Amy said, her grin widening. "I've heard you couragously stood up to some barbaric individuals this morning. I've been dying to meet you ever since. Here, let me get a closer look at you."

Then she plucked Ben gently between her fingers and brought him up to her face. The height was dizzying and Ben had to focus hard upon her eyes, it was all he could do to keep from passing out. Her grip on him was firm yet surprisingly gentle. Never the less the thought of her loosening her grip up, even a tiny bit, made his stomach twist into knots. ben swallowed and worked hard to keep his composure while Amy studied him.

"My my my," she murmmered. "Quite a handsome face you keep hidden behind all of that hair." She noticed his shirt. "Iron Man, huh? I guess you really are a superhero." She brought her gaze back up to his face and whispered, "I wonder if you can fly like Iron Man. Would you like to show me?"

Ben closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He was not really a religious person. His family was technically Catholic but they hadn't been to church in years and Ben had never even picked up a bible. But right now he had no choice but to trust in a little faith. He opened his eyes.

"You won't drop me," he said slowly.

Amy raised a questioning eyebrow, though this was not the first time she had heard this question. she was prepared for him to start going on about stuff like humanity, and morality, and conciences ect. ect.

Instead Ben maintained direct eye contact and spoke calmly. "I wouldn't want to mess up your boots. From a height of 150 ft I won't hit terminal velocity before I hit the ground. Never the less I'd pick up quite a bit of speed. By the time I hit the ground my body would explode on impact. Once the blood dries I don't know how you'd get it off of your boots."

This time it was Amy who was trying to decide if he was serious or not. Usually lifting someone up was enough to get them flailing and crying out. Instead he remained still as she held him and spoke about falling to his death as if it were everyday conversation. This was not something she had suspected. Realizing she was loosing the upperhand she put a smile back on her face as she set him back down on the platform.

"You truly are a brave soul Benjamin. Mind if I call you Ben?"

He nodded.

"Ben it is," she said. "I guess you really do have the makings of a superhero." Suddenly her smile turned wicked. "Of course every superhero needs a good supervillian."

Ben had no idea what was scarier. Being held between her fingers and talking about falling to his death. Or standing on solid ground and looking up at her evil smile. For a second he noticed the dimples on her face. Oh my God, she has evil dimples.

Amy held the orange half above everyones head. "You better stop me Iron Man, before I unleash a flood across New York." Oddly enough Ben's last thoughts were 'How does she know where Iron Man lives?'.

Amy squeazed the orange as hard as she could sending a citrus shower right ontop of Ben. Everyone else had run away when she revealed the orange, so Ben took the full force of it. The weight of the juice hit him hard and brought him to his knees as droplets continued to rain on him. The overpowering smell of oranges made his vision fade a little, threatening to make him black out. It took alot of willpower to remain concious. As the last few drops of juice landed nearby Ben finally stood up, already he body was drying up and feeling sticky.

From high above Amy laughed. "Aaaaaw. The mighty Iron Man, brought to his knees by a little Vitamin C."

Then Ben looked up at Amy and her laugh froze in her throat. His face remained as calm as ever except for his eyes. The sheer level of anger directed at her through those dark eyes was so surprising that amy forgot her superior height. No one had ever looked at her like that before. And it frightened her.

"I. Am not. A toy." His voice was cold as ice. "And you are not a child. This is not one big game for us so stop treating us like we're play things. This is the real world, there are consequences. People get hurt, people die."

An unbearable silence fell upon the cafateria. Amy stood there, completely frozen by his words, and his anger. After a few moments she noticed that everyone was looking at her and she felt furious. How dare he speak to her like that when she was just having a little fun. How dare he make her look weak in front of the entire senior class. Amy's face turned red with rage as she tried her hardest to say something.

"You little! . . . You . . . I . . . I . . . GRRRR!" She gave up and stomped her foot in anger. The entire platform shook sending everybody staggering to the floor as Amy walked out in a fit of rage. When everyone had regained their balance they turned to Ben, who remained standing in the middle of a large puddle of orange juice. Without a word Ben turned and walked to the elevators hoping to go home and forget what just happened. It wasn't until after he stood alone in the elevator and the doors had shut that Ben finally allowed his legs to give in and collapse.

Eyes Open or Closed. Either Way There's No Escape. by Darien Fawkes

Ben took his time getting out of the elevator. His legs felt like jelly, both from the pressure of the juice that had rained down on him, and the fear he had fought to hold back on. Facing Amy had been like watching a tornado up close and personal. Large, beautiful, powerful, and a freaking force of nature. The only thing that had kept him on his feet while she stood over him was the incredible anger he felt when she had treated him like a mere toy. He was a human being, not a form of entertainment. So when the anger kicked in he was more than happy to allow that to replace fear. In the long term that might not have been such a good idea, but as of right now there was only one thing on his mind.

Walking as quickly as he could Ben made his way to the nurses office. It was one of the few rooms in the school that was built normal sized. Amy was too big to be affected by germs so she never got sick. Ben walked casually into the nurses office, the soles of his shoes were sticking to the floor from the juice. The two nurses looked up at him and had to do a double take. Ben's hair and clothes were plastered to his skin by the orange juice that had dried up completely. Nurse Hadel, the head nurse, walked up to Ben, not sure of what to make of his appearence. Nurse Hadel was somewhere in her mid thirsties. She was black and had always been kind to Ben whenever he had shown up after a run in with some less than kind individuals. Only Ben had never come in looking like this before.

"Oh my goodness," she breathed. "Ben what happened to you?"

"Just a little accident in the lunch room," he assured her.

"Are you alright son?" she asked.

"Nope." Then without another wird Ben dropped to his knees in front of the trash can and coughed out his whole lunch. The fear he had been bitting back on had finally caught up to him and now he was feeling the after effects of staring down (or up) an angry giantess. When he had vommited out everything in his stomach he cast her another reassuring smile. "Ok, now I am."

Nurse Hadel kneeled down next to him and shook her head. "Tsk tsk tsk. What have you been getting yourself into? What's going on?" She placed a hand on his forehead to check his tempurature, only to withdraw and find her hand covered in the sticky residue of Amy's orange.

"It's nothing, really," he persisted. "Amy was just playing one of her games with the cafateria. She used an orange, that's all."

Nurse Hadel shook her head. "That girl. I swear one of these days someone should give her a piece of their mind."

Ben managed a weak grin. "Yeah. And on that day hell will freeze over and we'll all have to skate to get to school."

"Then you better buy yourself a pair of skates young man because that day is coming soon," she said sternly. "Now go lie down while I call for somebody to pick you up. A little bed rest is just what you need right now."

Without a word of complaint Ben walked languidly over to one of the beds and collapsed right on. He didn't sleep of course. No one could have slept peaceflly after telling off Amy and still remaining in the same building as her. But he allowed his body to relax until his mom came to pick him up. Mrs Lyons was more than a head shorter than her son though the resemblence between the two could be found in Ben's nose and the color of his hair. She was slightly plump but still looked rather healthy for her age. Her reaction to Ben's appearence was much the same as the nurses.

"What the hell happened to you!" she exclaimed.

"It's a long story. I'll tell you about it later," he replied. his mom looked like she wanted to say more but decided that, whatever had happened, it could wait until he was feeling better. So she lined the passenger's seat with newspapers and he got in, not caring about whether or not they stuck to him. The ride home was short and silent, Ben had had a long day and was eagerly awaiting a hot shower and some sleep. As soon as the pulled into the driveway and stepped out of the car a special someone ran out to meet them.

Katelyn, Ben's eight year old sister, was small, energetic, and practically the cutest little thing Ben had ever seen. She ran over to him, not bothered by the juice covering Ben's body, and he scooped her up and placed her on his back.

She giggled. "Why are you so sticky?"

"It's orange juice, why aren't you wearing any?" he asked as he piggy backed her inside. Ben loved his little sister to no end, and Katelyn looked up to Ben without question like he was her own personal rock star.

"Nah ah," she said. "Orange juice isn't sticky."

"Oh yeah well," he jostled her once for fun. "This was freshly squeazed orange juice."

She laughed when he bounced her about, sticking his tounge out at him playfully. Mrs Lyons stood back and watched them with a small smile on her face. Then she walked over and removed Katelyn from Ben's shoulders. "Alright sweetheart I think Ben has been through enough. Now go change your clothes and get to your homework."

"Okay mom," was all she said as she dashed out of the room.

Ben smiled as he shook his head. "She's home early."

"They had a half day at school today," his mother replied. "Her teachers sent home a letter with her today. She's really starting to get a handle on her work. They said she'll probably pull ahead of all of the other students in her class."

Ben sighed as he looked back at where she had left the room. "That's our Katelyn. Always pulling ahead, no matter how badly it looks."

Mrs Lyons said nothing as she was lost in her own thoughts. Snapping out of it, she wiped her eyes. "You better go take a shower and lie down for a while. I'll make dinner in a little bit."

Ben just nodded and assended the stairs to the bathroom. The warm water was a blessing for both his skin, and his tensed up muscles. He stood under the water for the longest time, just soaking up all of the good feelings running through him. When he was done he quickly toweled off and went to his room to relax. Not for the first time he began to wonder what was in store for him now that he had personally angered the most dangerous person he knew. Just as his imagination began to take a turn for the scary his phone beeped. It was a txt from Mark. 'Get online. We have to talk.'

So Ben logged onto his computer, went on Skype, and found Mark and Johnny waiting for him.

"Dude! That was the most badass thing I've ever seen!" Mark exclaimed.

"Fuck yeah man," Johnny agreed. "I never thought I'd see the day where Amy is left speechless by someone before. You shut her up in front of everybody!"

"Oh my God," Ben said as he rubbed at his eyes. "Great. Not only have I pissed her off, I've royally pissed her off."

"Completely," Johnny said nodding.

"So how've you been man? We heard you left early. Did she hurt you?" Mark asked.

"No, I'm alright. I just needed a shower and some rest. My stomach couldn't take all of that for very long. I threw up in the nurses office."

"Ouch," Johnny said.

Ben nodded. "What about Amy? Did she take it out on anyone?"

Mark shook his head. "No. She was pretty sulky the rest of the day but, surprisingly, she kept to herself."

"She did, however, stomp her foot again pretty hard when she had heard that you left early," Johnny interjected.

"Fucking perfect," Ben sighed. "At least she's leaving everyone else alone."

"All because you've painted a target on your own back. That's pretty ballsy of you man. You're going to be a school legend," Mark said.

Johnny nodded. "Right before you become a school martyr."

"I think I'm going to be sick again," Ben groaned. 

"Hey man, you get some rest. We've got your back tomorrow," Mark assured him.

"Hell yeah Ben! We've stuck by you for this long and we aren't about to bail on you yet," Johnny exclaimed. 

Ben smiled at them before giving them some form of half assed salut. "You guys are better than The Avengers." And with that Ben signed off and proceeded to collapse on his inviting bed.

When he awoke he found himself in school, a completely abandoned school. The gigantic building looked as if it had been left to rot more than 100 years ago. The plaster walls were cracked and crumpling, and the floor was littered with debris from the decaying ceiling.

"Hello!" he called out. "Anyone?" There was no response. The school sounded as empty as it looked. Ben began to wonder around, looking for any sign of anyone having been here recently. but wherever he looked, whether cafateria or library, he couldn't find a sign of anyone ever being here. Hallway after hallway only ended with him walking in circles.

"Is there anyone even here?" he said mainly to himself. "Is there anyone even here!" his voice echoed from wall to wall, shaking loose some dust and pebbles. He grunted in frustration and turned to walk the other way. Amy was standing right behind him. She was dressed like Nancy Wilson from the 1950's Attack of the 50ft Woman, and she was shorter than him.

When Ben saw her he jumped, partly from shock at her being there, partly at shock from her being normal sized, and partly from how revealing tha outfit looked on her. He studied her head to toe. She looked just like she did when she was a giantess, only she didn't move a muscle. She only stared deep into his eyes as if they were all she could see.

"Amy," he breathed after a while. "What the hell is going on here? What the fuck happened to the school......And for that matter, what the fuck happened to you?"

Every muscle in Amy's divine face tensed up, as if she was trying to keep herself from talking by force. It didn't work.

"YOU HAPPENED!" Her voice sounded as loud as it did when she was a giantess. The shock waves hit Ben like a train and sent him flying backwards. He landed on his ass and slid a couple more feet before stopping.

"Ow," was all he could say. He looked up at Amy, who was slowly starting to grow. Ben watched in both awe and horror as Amy began to return to her true height. Somewhere amidst all of the confusion his mind figured out that it would be a bad idea to stick around when she grew to full height. So Ben scrambled to his feet and sprinted as fast as he could. He headed for the nearest elevator without so much as a glance back, all the while the mighty Amy continued to grow behind him.

Just as he was closing in on the elevator Amy's bare foot landed right in front of him. Thinking fast on his feet Ben turned around to run the other way, despite knowing how futile it was. In only a second Ben came face to face with her right foot. Despite the danger he was in Ben couldn't help but admire the beauty of her feet, pale, bare, and huge. Even so he kept on running, dashing right through her legs and hoping to manuever her away from the elevator. But with only one step Amy pinned Ben to the floor with her toes. The weight upon him was incredible, he couldn't even scream because he lacked the air necessary for it. Amy kept her toes pressed against him for the longest time possible. Then she lifted her foot and allowed Ben some air. He rolled onto his back, chocking and gasping for breath.

And so he laid there, broken and helpless before her towering form.

"A-Amy," he breathed with all he had left. "Please. You're not a killer."

Amy didn't respond, she just continued to look down on him. Then, with one shrug of her massive shoulders, the white sheet she wore slid right off of her body. And so she stood there, naked and divine as any mythological goddess as ever a mortal could behold.

Ben was struck speechless by what he saw before him, in fact he wept openly at the sight of her perfect form. Then Amy slowly raised her bare foot over his broken, and dying body.

"Worship me," she commanded in a powerful voice. She lowered her foot down ontop of his dying form. His body exploded beneath the soft skin of her sole like a tomato.

Ben woke up from his dream screaming and erect as an oak tree. He needed a few minutes to calm down. When he finally did he noticed the hard on he was sporting. I've never felt such a strange combination of fear and titillation. He sighed. Well if I'm going to die tomorrow I might as well enjoy any happiness I can afford.......I am going to be doing a lot of masterbating tonight aren't I. And with that lonely thought Ben collapsed back onto his bed and stared up at the ceiling until dinner was called for.

*****

Amy laid down on her bed looking up at the ceiling, like she always does when she's bored. Only this time her mind was too occupied to be bored. She kept picturing Ben in her fingers, showing no fear as he looked deep into her eyes. Even more impressive was the level of rage hidden behind those eyes after she sprayed him with orange juice.

The thought made her shudder. No one had ever looked at her like that before, had gotten angry at her like that before. Yet as much as it scared her she could not stop thinking about it. It scared her yet made her feel.....different. He looked at her as he would have anyone else at his size if they humiliated him as badly. For that brief moment Amy had felt just like everybody else again.

But with that image came the images of everyone watching her while that happened. That, more than anything else, made her cringe. She would not allow them to see her as weak. Not anymore.

She had to do something about Ben, something that would give everyone a big reminder of why it's dangerous to mess with her. But what?

Wanting to relax more Amy kicked off her boots and began to massage her tired bare feet. When she was done and settling back into her reclining position against her bed it hit her. She knew exectly what she could do.

Feeling excited she ran over the detail several times in her head, wondeing if she could really do it. When her mind was made up she sat up triumphantly and proceeded to pull out her tablet and choose a book from her extensive library.

Free Samples by Darien Fawkes

Needless to say Ben did not get much sleep that night. Considering the amount of worry he was going through it didn't help his, now developing, sense of paranoia. Throughout the entire morning he kept going through senarios of what could happen when he, inevitably, has to confront Amy. Everything she might say or do, as well as his reactions and responses, were played over and over in his head. But he was forced to stop when his mind went over board and started showing him senarios in which he died. Fucking brain.

In the end, as he stood waiting for the bus, he decided the best thing for him to do was keep going as if yesterday had never occured. He would find his friends, hang out before class, emerge himself in work as a distraction, then get back on the bus and go home. If she was truly as angry as he thought she would find him and there was nothing he could do about that. So make the most of the day and whatever happens happens. Bit by bit he was learning to put more and more faith into things. And hopefully faith won't screw me over.

The bus pulled up to the human sized enterance and everyone got off. Ben's bus always arrived before Amy came to school so he went about with his normal routine. He walked to his locker, grabbed the books he'd need for the first few periods, and met up with his friends over by their first class. Johnny and Mark were already in the midst of talking when they saw him. They gave him a mixed look of question and worry. He shook his head to tell them that he had yet to encounter Amy. The tension seemed to flow out of them, but only a little.

"Look at us," Johnny grinned. "Scared over a girl we think is going to kill us. It's Junior prom all over again."

The three of them shared a laugh. "Remember the time you tried asking out that girl from the debate team?" Mark asked.

Johnny's grinned widened. "And she gave me the most pursuasive argument I'd ever received on why she wouldn't go to prom with me."

They burst out laughing again, enjoying the moment for all it was worth.

"Hey," Ben said as he tried to speak through his own laughing. "Remember that time I asked a girl to go see The Dark Knight with me? She slapped me first, tweeted about it, and for the rest of the day I kept getting slapped randomly by girls in the school."

This time they struggled to breath. "Oh man," Mark said. "She probably wasn't even mad at you. She probably just thought it would be funny."

"My jaw was so sore it hurt to eat for two days, but it was still her loss."

Mark pat him on the shoulder. "Whatever helps you sleep at night dude."

All at once their laughs were cut short by the familiar tremmors that indicated the coming of Amy. Sure enough she rounded the corner, casting a search light gaze across the ground. Once her eyes spotted the three of them she gave a small smile and walked up to them. Standing before her they had to admit, she was truly an imposing figure. The toe of her boot came up to their chests, so she knelt down in order to better speak with the three of them.

"Good morning Ben," she said in a soft voice, which was strange. Normally she spoke in either a nice voice that was obviously meant to be ironic, or a commanding voice that told how she expected to get her way. "Care to introduce me to your friends?"

Ben narrowed his eyes, this was not something he had expected out of her. Ben was no Sherlock Holmes but amy wasn't a very hard person to deduce. She had grow up getting whatever they could give for her, meaning that she usually got something whenever she wanted it. This made her spoiled. She walked around wherever she went with an air of command and power, meaning she wasn't acustommed to being repramanded. Not to mention she was repramended in front of the entire senior class, people who have been afraid of her since freshmen year. Put together, all of these facts added up to one royally pissed off Red Queen. Maybe there was a chance Ben wouldn't lose his head.

"Um, sure," he said, hope slowly filling him. Maybe what he said had knocked some sense into her. "This is Mark Fisher and Johnny Rice."

They waved at her, equally unsure as to what was going on. Amy waved back. "Nice to meet you two." Then she turned her attention back to Ben. "Look, I've been doing a lot of thinking since yesterday."

You and me both, Ben thought as images from his dream flashed through his head.

Amy continued. "I guess in the end I was the one being a bitch so . . ." she took a deep breath. ". . . I'm sorry for how I treated you. Could you forgive me for what I did at lunch?"

Ben's eyes went straight from narrowed to wide. Of all of the senarios he'd gone over in his head, this was something he had only laughed over. He was incredibly suspicious of her, yet his conscience told him to give her the benefit of the doubt. After all, it was only an apology.

So he softened up and nodded. "Um, yeah, I forgive you. Thanks Amy that was very mature."

Her smile widened as he spoke. "You're welcome, um . . ." she hesitated a bit. "If it's alright with you, I'd like to make it up to you."

Good feelings gone, paranoia at max. Ben was careful to keep his face neutral, so as not to offend her if she was sincere, though. "Uh . . . make it up to me? How?"

Very slowly Amy brought her hand down to rest in front him, palm up. "Here," she said. "Climb aboard."

If telepathy was real Ben would have sworn he could hear his friends thinking the exact same thing as him. Admiral Ackbar saying 'It's a trap!'. Thinking quickly, which wasn't easy with everyone in the hall watching them, he tried to come up with an excuse to pass.

"I'd love to Amy but I doubt we have enough time. First period's going to start any minute now."

"Don'y worry," she assured him. "I'm never late, I take big steps."

He smiled outwardly while inwardly his heart beat faster. "No seriously, I don't think we have the time. Maybe some other time?"

Amy frowned at him, she seemed hurt by his refusal. Ben even thought he might have been hallucinating when he saw a glimmer of a tear in her diamond blue eye. "I know you're afraid of me. You should be, I'm a monster."

"No, no!" he said quickly. "Not at all. I uh . . ." He looked back at his friends who tried to shake their heads as discretely as possible. Ben sighed and turned back to her. "Ok then."

That brought the smile back to Amy's face. As he stepped carefully onto her palm he could still hear the Admiral: 'It's a trap!'. I know Admiral. I know.

Very slowly, and very carefully, Amy stood up and brought Ben up to her face. He thought back to when she held him only yesterday. Only then it had been between her fingers, not like this. Standing in her palm, while this was definitely preferable, he felt even smaller by comparison.

"Brace yourself," she warned. "I wouldn't want you to fall."

Ben panicked as she said that, and it only got worse when he realized what she was doing. Amy brought him right up to her mouth, pursed her lips, and covered his entire upper body in a kiss. Feelings shot through Ben's entire body like lightning bolts stricking his skin. Fear. Surprise. Warmth. Comfort. Pleasure. Ecstasy. He lost himself in the enormous kiss, time stopped all around him. Had he been capable of noticing anything he would he been able to hear the surprised babbling of voices down bellow him.

After a moment that seemed both a second and a decade Amy withdrew her lips. Ben staggered to remain standing on her palm, which he failed at. He dropped to his knees and gazed up at her, she giggled. "Watch yourself there Iron Man. If you fell there's no telling where you'd end up."

Suddenly realizing he was directly over her chest made his whole face go red. Luckily she hadn't been wearing any lipstick or his whole body would have matched the color of his face.

Amy continued. "Like right here for example." Without warning she opened her mouth, and in he went.

The sceams and squeals coming from everyone in the hallway were beaten only the shouts of Mark and Johnny. "YOU GODDAMNED BITCH! LET HIM GO!"

Amy didn't swallow him, but she kept him trapped in her mouth. Her tongue swirling him around made Ben think of a washing machine. Or at least he would have if he could think. It all happened so fast. In one second he went from could nine to rock bottom. She tossed him about the small confines of her mouth so suddenly he couldn't tell up from down. Suddenly her tongue pinned him to the roof of her mouth and held him there. Chuckles began to escape her throat, the sounds jarred through him.

Down bellow him Johnny and Mark felt completely useless standing there. They wanted to get help for Ben, but at the same time they were afraid to leave him. Not that they could really keep amy from swallowing him whole. Still there legs turned to lead and they found themselves unable to move. They weren't sure who it was they hated more right now, Amy or themselves.

It seemed Amy had notcied their looks and smiled. Very carefully, she maneuvered Ben underneath of her tongue so as to allow herself the ability to speak. She bent down and whispered to Mark and Johnny. "Don't worry, I haven't eaten him . . . yet. See?"

Whispering made the noise bearable, yet did nothing for the constant thrashing of her tongue atop of him. That is until she opened her mouth and lifted her tongue to display Ben to his friends. Between the all encompassing noise and the pounding of her tongue on him Ben's ears were ringing. He tried to focus on what his friends were yelling at him.

" . . . ve ing fi . . . fi fin fil . . . five finger fillet!" they screamed. "Ben! Five finger fillet!"

Five finger fillet was a game they had learned while playing Red Dead Redemption. It was a game where you would spread your fingers on a table, then take a knife and try and stab the area between your fingers as fsat as you could without stabbing yourself. They had tried it a few times before, with pens of course, but they had no great talent at the game. Only Johnny and Mark weren't telling him to remember the game itself, they had something else in mind. Ben realized what they were imploring, and he prayed to God above that it worked. Once Amy closed her mouth he crawled out from under her tongue and worked his way onto it. As soon as he landed safely on it her tongue began to thrash again. Trying his hardest to reach into his pocket Ben withdrew a pen. Holding it up high he stabbed down on her tongue with all of his might.

The smile fell right off of Amy's face as pain exploded through her entire mouth. She dropped to her knees and spit Ben right into her hand. Placing it close enough to the ground to drop Ben without him being hurt she stood back up and placed a finger on her tongue. Sure enough, when she pulled her finger out, there was blood on it. "You fucking asshole!" she yelled. "You stabbed my fucking tongue!"

Ben was too tired from his ordeal in her mouth to reply, so Amy ran off to find a bathroom. The nurses had no band aids big enough for her, mostly since no body believed she could be hurt by anyone in the school. So she needed some paper towels to stop the bleeding herself. Luckily, as it was explained before, scientist had found ways of producing more materials, like wood, without having to take it from trees. So there was a roll of paper towels in every bathroom for her.

Ben, on the other hand, remained lying on the ground until his friends rushed over. The two of them lifted him and supported him on their shoulders without a care for the saliva. Ben just groaned and did his best to support as much of his weight as he could.

"Don't worry Ben, we got you," Johnny assured him. "Let's get you to the locker rooms. You need a shower."

"And you can wear you gym clothes for the rest of the day," Mark added. "After that we'll take you to the nurse."

Ben smiled weakly at his friends as he allowed them to carry him away. The muttering of everybody around him didn't even register. Just like they said Mark and Johnny took him to the showers, bagged his wet clothes in a plastic bag from one of their school bags, and carried him to the nurse after he changed into his gym clothes. Showering and changing he was able to do on his own, albiet with much effort, but walking was difficult. By the time they got him to the nurses office Ben only had time to hear Nurse Hadel say "Here we go again." before he blacked out.

End Notes:

I'm not really into vore, I'm more into feet. But it seemed like a good idea. Hope I surprised you guys.

Window Shopping by Darien Fawkes

Ben awoke hours later on one of the beds in the nurses office. He couldn't see a clock so there was no telling how long he'd been out. Nurse Hadel came around and sat next to him when she saw he was awake.

"How you feeling honey?" she asked.

Ben rubbed at his bleary eyes. "I feel fine." Until a pang of hunger resonated though his stomach. "Except I feel like I haven't eaten all day."

She nodded. "I'm not surprised, you slept through lunch after all."

"What?"

Nurse Hadel got up and walked out of sight to her desk. "Mm hm. It's about a quarter to two, day's almost over."

"Oh man, wow." he said as he rubbed at his temples. "What the hell happened?"

Nurse Hadel came back from her desk holding a salad in a small plastic container, a bag of chips, some milk, and a fork and napkin. She must have stopped by the cafeteria while he was out. "You tell me," she said handing him the food. "The whole school is buzzing with rummors. One kid, came in here earlier, tried to tell me that you pulled a combat knife out of your school bag and stabbed Amy in the neck."

Suddenly it all came back to him. The fake apology, the kiss, being swallow, Johnny and Mark screaming, the pen, stabbing Amy, washing the saliva off, and passing out. Looking down, sure enough, Ben found he was still wearing his gym clothes. "It's a long story," he explained.

Nurse Hadel pulled a chair up close to his bed. "I've got time."

He told her the whole story as he ate. She listened patiently and said nothing the whole time. When he had finished both his story and his meal she gave him a questioning look. "So what are you going to do now?" she asked.

"Now?" He hadn't had time to consider what he would do now. "Now I guess . . . I guess I want to keep as much distance between the two of us as possible. Hopefully she'll want to do the same."

She raised an eyebrow at him. "Don't you think you should report her?"

"Hah! Yeah, right," he scoffed. "The school wouldn't do shit against her. It would only make things worse."

"Not the school. They're dissmissing the whole acount as a bunch of ridiculous rummors meant to be a senior class prank," she explained. "I meant the police."

Ben froze, considering it. Could he? He thought over it for the longest time before he shook his head. "Her parents have the entire state government on their side. That would only bring more trouble down on me."

Ever since Amy started to "develop" the state began financing all of their projects centered around her. Even the federal government had a hand in financing things like clothes, a mini house for her, this school, and food (the discovery of genetically cultivating giant fruits and vegetables eventually lead to the end of world hunger). After that was taken care of, responsibility of Amy was left in the hands of the state. Her parents had to pay three times as much in taxes but they were loaded to begin with. Her father did something for Apple or something like that.

Nurse Hadel shook her head and sighed. "Suit yourself, which reminds me . . ."

Once more she walked out of sight, only to come back a moment later with a plastic bag. "When we called your mom she wanted to pick you up. Only you were so exhausted we didn't want to wake you. So instead she dropped off a pair of clothes for you."

Sure enough, inside the bag there was a black dress shirt, a white shirt with the words 'Why So Serious?' printed on it, and jeans. Nurse Hadel walked back to her desk while Ben got dressed. "You know if I was sleeping for so long why didn't you take me to the hospital?" he called out to her.

"You were snoring," she replied. "I have kids of my own, I know when their sleeping and when they're comatose."

He stepped out of the room he was in just as soon as he was finished. "Yeah. I guess I didn't get any sleep last night."

Just then the bell rung, dismissing the students from school. Ben turned back to the nurse. "Thank you Mrs. Hadel, for everything."

Nurse Hadel didn't look up from her desk but she smiled and waved a dismissive hand. She didn't lift her eyes until after he left the room, they were filled with worry.

He had just enough time to run to his locker, grab books from the most likely subjects to have assigned homework today, and run to the bus. Johnny and Mark were there already talking, they wold give him whatever homework assignments he missed for the day. When they saw him the relief was evident on their faces.

"How you holding up Ben?" Mark asked.

He flashed them a confident grin, that was more for their sake. "I'm still holding up, thanks to you guys."

"We didn't do much," Johnny replied a little sullenly.

"You're the ones who gave me the idea of stabbing her tongue. Not to mention you carried me to the showers and the nurses office," he shrugged. "As far as I can figure you guys are the reason I'm here right now."

Mark looked around nervously. "You really think she would have swallowed you?" he asked, being careful to keep his voice low.

Ben shook his head. "Figure of speech, sorry if I scared you. . . . What happened to Amy?"

"She ran into the bathroom and stayed there all day. We haven't heard anything about her," Johnny explain.

Ben exhalled with relief. "Then I guess I can relax for the rest of the day."

The buses all started up and were pulling out one by one. When it was finally time for them to pull out their bus made it ten feet before it stopped suddenly. So suddenly everyone hit the seat in front of them. Ben just looked up at the ceiling. "You've got to be fucking kidding me."

A giant pair of fingers grasped the sides of the bus and hoisted it high into the air where Amy's face could be seen outside the windows. Everyone inside, from freshman to senior was panicking. The only ones who were calm were Ben, Johnny, Mark, and the bus driver.

Amy addressed the bus driver. "Sorry to bother you all. It's just that you have a few passengers inside that I'll be taking off your hands."

Everyone on board went both pale white and dead silent. Ben looked around at all of the scared faces, a few nineth graders had even broken into tears. Realizing there was only one way out of this he stood up, Mark and Johnny stood up with him. Ben shook his head but they only remaind standing.

"She said 'passengers' plural, she wants all of us Ben. And we're coming whether you want us to or not," Johnny asserted.

Mark nodded. "We're not leaving you again."

Ben only nodded once at his friends. The three of them had grown up together, they were the only friends they had in the entire school. Now that bond was going to be put to the ultimate test. The bus driver looked questioningly at the three of them. When they nodded he opened the door and they stepped out onto Amy's waiting hand. Once they were all standing in her palm the door closed and Amy placed the bus down. Then she turned her attention to the tiny guests in her palm, they stood only as tall as her cupped fingers. Had she straightened her fingers they would have looked even tinier. The thought made her smile.

"We are going to have sooo much fun together."

End Notes:

Sorry this one is shorter. I'll try and make the next one longer.

For Hours of Fun Collect Them All by Darien Fawkes

The walk to Amy's house was, to say the least, amazing. Ben, Mark, and Johnny had no illusions that they were in for some serious trouble as soon as they got to Amy's house. So they found themselves appreciating every moment spent waiting until they had arrived, much like the way most people will savor every minute spent in the waiting room at the dentist's office. The view itself, however, was unbelievable. Sitting there on Amy's palm as she walked through empty streets they could see the entire town pass by bellow them. Is this what it's like to see from her eyes? Ben thought. This is amazing. I guess I can understand a little of why she feels so powerful. He tried to glance up at her but found that most of her face was obscured by her incredibly large breasts. So Ben went back to gazing down at the houses and people, hoping that his friends didn't notice how red his face had gone.

Finally they had arrived at their destination. Amy's parents house was built farther out than any other home, mostly due to the incredibly vast amount of room Amy required for her home and garden. Her parents house wasn't all that big, even if they were standing on ground level. Where as the three of them had expected a mansion fit for a multi-billionaire, the house was only a bit bigger than two small houses put together. Amy walked right past it and followed a small road through the trees. Her house was visible over the tree line long before they arrived.

Amy's house was surprisingly plain on the outside. Imagine someone removed the living room section of your house, and just put a roof on it. That's what Amy's house looked like, a single, giant room made especially for her. There were two doors, a giant one for Amy and elevator doors for humans, windows, and a roof. But aside from that it was pretty plain. The walls weren't painted, instead retaining the natural grey color of concrete. All along the sides of the house were wind turbines as well as solar panels on the roof. As one would expect it took a lot of power to keep this place running. Giantess goes green.

Amy walked right up to her door and opened it. Apparently, when you're the only one who can open your door, keys become irrelevant. The inside proved to be exactly what the outside looked like, a giant room turned into a house. Technically it was three rooms, a bedroom, a kitchen, and a bathroom. However the kitchen merged into the giant bedroom, leaving the bathroom as the only separate room in the house. The bedroom was made to look like a typical bedroom, complete with a bed, TV, dresser of clothes, carpet, and even shelves of stuffed animals. The carpeted bedroom led right into the wooden floor of the mini-kitchen. The kitchen included a mini fridge, a sink, counter space, drawers of assorted items, and a giant oven. Next to her door, about eye level with her chest was a platform, exactly like the ones at school. This was built to allow for human visitors, who would access it via the elevators outside.

Amy left her purse on top of her dresser, then carefully placed Ben, Mark, and Johnny on the gound at her feet. They gazed up in awe as she stood before them, a smile of delight painted on her lovely face. Then, very slowly, she raised her boot high above their heads.

"Ben . . . ?" Mark asked.

"What do we do now?" Johnny finished.

Ben swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat. "What we've been doing since middle school guys. We run."

Amy's foot descended upon them and the three of them broke in separate directions. Amy's foot came down on empty carpet and she laughed with delight, the game was (I apologize for this) afoot.

Ben ran in the direction of the bed. It was high enough that even Amy could slide underneath of it, but he hoped that would slow her down enough to allow him to hide somewhere else. That is until a huge fist blocked his path. Ben spun his entire body to the right without breaking pace and headed towards a small pile of her giant stuffed animals. He hid among them and used the opportunity to catch his breath.

Looking behind her, Amy saw Johnny also headed towards the bed. Since she was already on her hands and knees all she had to do was extend her leg to block his path. Johnny was sprinting so hard he couldn't have stopped in time. So he ran two steps, vertically, up the side of Amy's leg. Then he kicked off of her leg, landed in a perfect forward roll, and kept on running now in the opposite direction.

Amy cocked an eyebrow in confusion, she certainly hadn't expected that out of a school nerd. Before she realized it Johnny had already slid under her dresser. Then out of the corner of her eye she saw Mark charging for the same spot Ben had failed to reach. Wanting to turn him away Amy swept her hand, palm flat against the carpet, towards the sprinting Mark. The only problem was that Mark never turned away. As soon as Amy's pinky, which was as high as his knees, was right in front of him he stepped right on top of her hand. Because Amy's hand was moving one way and he was running the other way it only took Mark two steps to cross the width of her hand. Once he reached her thumb he jumped down from her hand, landed into a perfect side roll, and ran straight under the bed.

"Ok, that's it," Amy pouted as she stood up. "What the hell is going on?"

From his hiding spot among the stuffed animals Ben grinned. Ever since they had first play Assassin's Creed for the playstation back in sixth grade the boys became obsessed with parkour. Given how bullies were starting to chase them down it seemed like a good idea to learn how to get away. So they begged their moms to take them to a special gym where they offered sports and activities from football and baseball, to fencing and parkour. Their mothers, who saw it as a good way for the three of them to exercise since they did no sports, agreed. They never learned how to scale buildings or do flips in mid air, but they learned a hell of a lot about moving through their environment in the quickest, most efficient way possible.

But Amy wasn't even trying yet, if anything this made it more fun for her. Getting off of her hands and knees she walked over to her dresser, reached into a drawer and pulled out a small, leather bag that she held in her left hand. Then she set about looking for the guys. She knew Mark was under her bed and Johnny was under her dresser, so that left Ben as the only one unchecked.

"Beeeeen," she called out. "Don't you wanna play with me?"

It didn't take her long to zero in on the stuffed animals. She walked over to them, making sure her footsteps were audiable.

"Come out, come out, little one," she said. "I have so much for you to do for me."

She reached down and grasped the stuffed bunny Ben was hidding behind. When she lifted it just a little he bolted between her legs. Amy laughed as she unzipped the leather bag she held in her hands and dumped the items inside all over the floor directly in front of where he was running to. Makeup rained down about fifty feet in front of Ben. Tubes of lipsticks, mascara, blush containers, and nail polish bottles all lay before him. She hadn't been trying to hit him, Amy had something else in mind.

"I thought you'd appreciate a nice obstacle course. Have fun," she said.

Ben had no choice but to try, the closest thing he had to cover was the dresser up ahead. So he ran right through the field of make up supplies. Vaulting over eye liner tubes, spinning passed nail polish bottles, and sliding underneath a gap made when a lip stick tube landed against an eye shadow case. All the while Amy laughed with delight at the show he was putting on.

Almost there, he kept thinking. Almost there, almost there, almos- oh shit! Before he knew what was happening Amy's fingers closed around Ben and lifted him up to her face.

"How was that? You all warmed up now?" she giggled. "I hope so, cause now it's time for a new game."

Out of the corner of her eye Amy saw Johnny running towards the bed where Mark was hidding. In only one step Amy placed her giant boot in the ground in front of Johnny's path. Johnny ran two steps up the side of her boot, just like last time. Only this time, when he tried to kick himself off and in the other direction, he found himself landing right into Amy's palm. She closed her hand before he could jump off and dumped him into the hand that was holding Ben, she laughed at her two captives.

"And then there was one. Come on out Mark," she called to him. "We both know I'm going to get you in the end, only I may not be in as good of a mood if I have to crawl under there and get you."

For where he stood, watching things from under the bed, Mark realized she was right. In less than a minute Amy had caught both Johnny and Ben like it was nothing. If she came after him he would only be delaying the inevitable. Taking a deep breath, Mark walked out from under the bed and looked up at Amy.

She smiled at him as she picked him up. "Aaaaaaw, that's a good boy. Just for that, I'm giving you the best out of the three areas to stay in." Amy gave Mark a wink, then dropped him into the canyon of her cleavage. As he landed on her skin she wiggled with delight.

"Now as for you Johnny, you're the lucky boy who get's to peak inside my pants," she announced.

While he was still trying to figure out what that meant Amy grasped him and dropped him between her underwear and jeans, right on top of her ass.

"And as for you Ben," she said, directing her attention solely on him. "I have somewhere special I want you to be."

Amy sat down on her bed, making sure that Johnny remained on the upper area of her ass and not the area she was sitting on. Then she unzipped her boots, pulled them off, and flexed her toes in the cool air. She sat back against her bed and placed Ben right in front of her bare feet, keeping her soles on the ground so that Ben stood before her toes. As tall as he was Amy's big toe came right up to his stomach, she giggled and wiggled her toes for him. Meanwhile Ben stood before her feet, completely transfixed on them. He had drempt about this many times before, her enormous feet, all to himself. He hoped Amy didn't notice the way he looked at them, but if she did she gave no indication.

"This is a very special place to me," she explained. "I absolutely love having people at my feet. Now take your shirt off."

Ben snapped out of his daze, confused by the request. "W-what?" he asked.

"Take your shirt off," she repeated. "It'll please me. Now."

Realizing he had no choice Ben removed his dress shirt and his T-Shirt. Amy almost blushed. Apparently parkour was very good exercise because Ben was pretty tone. He wasn't muscular, far from it, but she had him pinned as this out of shape and skinny loser. It seems he was full of surprises. Never the less Amy couldn't wait any longer, she slowly lifted her right foot and let it hover above his head. Ben just stood there frozen, not sure if this was the greatest moment of his life or the last.

"Worship me," she commanded. Suddenly Ben flashed back to the moment in his nightmare where Amy had said the exact same thing. Before he could run her foot dropped down, leaving him pinned beneath Amy's mighty toes. All at once ecstasy shot through Amy as she felt his bare flesh beneath her toes, and every movement he made only served to make it better.

Now with one man between her breasts, the second man against her ass, and the third beneath her toes Amy leaned back against her bed and just soaked in every last drop of pleasure.

Give It a Push, See What Happens. by Darien Fawkes

It's hard to say how long he spent beneath her sole, could have been anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours. The whole time he couldn't do anything but endure the grinding of her toes atop his body. So when Amy finally lifted her foot up Ben crawled out from underneath of her as fast as he could, breathing heavily. When he looked back at her she was smiling.

"Mmmmm, you give quite the foot massage for such a little guy. Now why don't you be a good boy, kneel before me, and kiss my pretty toes," she said, giving her toes a good wiggle.

Ben couldn't lie to himself, he wanted to do just that. He'd dreamt of doing that since he first saw Amy in ninth grade. Hell, some part of him had even enjoyed being held beneath her feet like that. But by now things had gone on long enough, and he had to stop it. So Ben climbed to his feet, looked Amy dead in the eye, and spoke in that icy voice he only uses when he get's really pissed off.

"No."

Amy cocked an eyebrow. "Did you just say 'no' to me?"

"Damn right I did," he answered. "We've had enough of your games, so let my friends go."

She grinned down at him, curious as to what he had in mind. "Or else, what?" she asked.

"Or else nothing, you're going to do what I just said. End of story."

This time Amy raised both eyebrows, impressed by Ben's nerves. Had she been the one standing before a giantess she didn't think she'd be able to form a proper sentence. Yet here he was, standing on her bed, completely in her power, and making demands. With a shrug of her shoulders she extracted Johnny from her pants and Mark from her breasts. Both were breathing just as heavily as Ben had been, but they seemed unharmed. She gently placed the two of them alongside of Ben, who knelt down next to them.

"How are you guys holding up?" he asked.

Johnny didn't have the energy to speak, so instead raised his arm and gave him a shaky thumb’s up. Mark likewise gave a thumb’s up, before raising his head as high as he could. He gave Ben a wink then dropped his head back down on the bed. Ben shook his head while smiling with relief. Then he stood back up and faced Amy.

"Now carry us to the platform so we can leave," he demanded.

This time Amy couldn't keep herself from laughing at the tiny man giving orders. "And just what makes you think I'm going to give up my new toys?" she asked.

Ben clenched his fist at the word 'toys'. "We're not your goddammed play things, so stop acting like we are!"

Amy placed a hand to her chest in a mock gesture of shock. "Oh my, it seems I've struck a nerve. Is it because you're eighteen and still play with action figures?"

"Would you just shut the hell up already?" Amy's eyebrows crossed in anger but Ben kept on going. "You're eighteen, 150 ft tall, and you act like the whole world is your goddamned doll house."

"Well why wouldn't I?" she asked, her face going from anger back to amused. "You're all so small you make the best dolls ever. You run around and you don't need batteries."

Ben was taken back by what she said, as well as how she said it. "So that's really all we are to you?" he asked slowly. "You don't really see us as people, just as play things?"

Amy shrugged. "Hey, I just call 'em like I see 'em."

That was enough to help him recover from shock, back to anger. "Or maybe it's because you have the mental capacity of a fucking five year old, and all you're capable of seeing is toys everywhere."

Now it was Amy's turn to get mad. She sat up straighter on her bed, rocking the mattress beneath Ben's feet. "You know you've got a pretty big mouth for such a tiny bug," she replied. "If anything you're the one who's as dumb as a five year old. Don't you get it? Don't you understand the difference between us!" She was beginning to become exasperated over how, even now, Ben was refusing to understand what's right in front of him. "I'm big and you're not! I'm a freak and you're not! I'm a monster and you're not!"

Ben's features softened up as he heard that. He was beginning to see he had been right about her the whole time. "You're not a monster Amy, you're no different than us. If you'd only stop treating us like toys you'd see that."

Amy just crossed her arms and looked away. "Don't condescend me, bug," she muttered.

"Fine then," he said raising his voice to make sure she heard him. "If you think you're a monster then prove it. Crush me."

Amy turned back to him. "I don't have to prove anything to you."

"Prove it to yourself then." Ben calmly sat down, legs crossed, on the mattress. Then he looked up at her, meeting her gaze without flinching.

Meanwhile Amy was looking at him as if Ben had lost his mind. "You really don't get it, do you? You have no idea how easy it would be for me. I could just hold my hand above your head," As she said this Amy clenched her fist, letting it hover above where Ben sat. He never looked up at it, he never looked away from her eyes. "It wouldn't even cost me effort," she continued. "I'd just have to let go."

When Ben spoke his voice was soft and slow. "Then why are you stalling?"

The glare Amy gave Ben would have melted ice, yet he still refused to look away. She wanted to do it. God help her, she wanted so badly to do it. He was just sitting there, not even flinching, as she held her fist over his head. Acting like he had already decided that she wasn't going to hurt him. She wanted to crush him just out of spite. Just to wipe that look off of his face, and prove to him that he didn't know as much as he thought. He thinks he understands me, she thought. Nobody understands what it's like. If I could just . . . dear God, what am I thinking?

She couldn't do it, in spite of her anger she couldn't bring herself to hurt him. Amy got up off of the bed and turned away from them. Johnny and Mark, who had been listening the whole time, sat up next to Ben and watched her. When she turned back to face them Amy had tears in her eyes. They were stunned.

"i didn't ask for this!" she cried. "I didn't ask to be born a freak! But all anyone ever does is look at me like I'm God-fucking-Zilla. They do whatever they think makes you happy just so you don't step on them. But I don't want to be a monster!" Amy dropped to her knees as her sobs became too much to bear. Leaning up against the side of her bed, away from her three captives, she buried her face into her arms and wept. "I don't want to be a monster," she whimpered.

Ben, Mark, and Johnny looked between themselves, not sure of what to do. When they came here they expected the fear, they expected the games, and they even expected that she might torture them. But this? This was something they hadn't planned for. Hell, right now they were trying their hardest to keep from crying themselves.

They couldn't just leave her like this. Granted they couldn't leave without her help, but right now it wasn't about that. No guy likes to see a girl cry, 150ft tall or not. So Mark and Johnny looked at Ben.

"What?" he asked.

"Do something," Mark said.

"Me? What am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know," Johnny replied. "Out of all of us you're the best with girls."

"What!" Ben exclaimed. "I'm terrible with girls!"

"Yeah, we know," Mark said. "Good luck."

He sighed. "You've got to be fucking kidding me," Ben complained as he rose to his feet and walked over to Amy. Her head was still buried in her arms as she cried against her bed. He rubbed his hand across her arm until she looked up at him, her eyes were red and puffy from crying.

"Amy," he said gently. "None of us here believe you're a monster."

She sniffed. "Yes you do."

He shook his head. "Honestly, we don't."

Amy raised her head a little higher, studying the three of them. Johnny and Mark got up and stood beside Ben. "I don't believe you. After everything I just did to you guys I don't believe you'd forgive me like that."

"I never said we forgive you," he corrected. "But you're definitely not a monster. You just proved that to us by not killing me."

She closed her eye and took a deep breath. "I'm . . . sorry about that. . . And everything else. But you guys don't understand. It's always so lonely here."

"Amy please, we're nerds." Mark assured her. "I've been stuck talking to the same two losers since elementary school. I get what lonely is like."

That comment made Amy giggle a little. "Thanks but . . ." she shook her head, the frown coming back to her face. "It's more than that. It's . . . you guys just don't get it."

"So talk to us until we do," Ben replied, sitting down once again.

Amy's eyebrows shot up in disbelief. "Y-you what?"

"Talk to us about what it's like being you until we understand," Ben repeated patiently.

Amy didn't know what to say to that. Of all things, no one had ever cared to ask her anything about what it was like to be a giantess. No one except her dad, but she never felt comfortable enough talking to her parents about it. "A-are you guys sure you want to hear about this?" she asked, wanting so much to believe them.

Johnny smiled at her. "Like Mark said Amy, we're nerds. This is the most social activity we've had in years."

Amy giggled once more, wiping the tears from her eyes. "Ok then. Where do I begin? Uh . . ."

But before she could complete a sentence the elevator door made a 'ding' noise, and opened up wide. Six soldiers poured out of the elevator, each one was holding an RPG Rocket launcher and stood on either side of the elevator in groups of three. The seventh soldier, obviously the officer in charge, stood in the middle of the two groups. Then the elevator closed and went back down, probably to bring up more soldiers.

The officer standing in the center of the platform looked at Amy as well as the tiny people on her bed. "Ms. Amy Jackson," he said in a loud voice that commanded authority. "You are being placed under house arrest. I hereby order you to release your captives now."

They Didn't Protest Shit Like This in the 60's by Darien Fawkes

Timing's kind of a funny thing when you think about it. Had these soldiers arrived a few minutes earlier so many things could have gone differently. Ben wouldn't have spent all of his time under Amy's feet, Mark wouldn't have almost suffocated inside of her breasts, and Johnny wouldn't have been sat on by her. If the soldiers had arrived even earlier they might not have had to go running all around her room for her amusement. Hell, if they had shown up during school immediately after Amy almost ate Ben the three of them wouldn't even be here at all.

It didn't happen that way, though. As it is Ben, Johnny, and Mark stood on the bed of a giantess, staring down the length of several RPG rocket launchers. None of them even dared to move as another elevator full of soldiers lined up on the platform, all just as heavily armed. Amy moved her mouth but no words would come out. At last she was finally able to speak in a very small voice. "W-w-who are you?"

"Sergeant Todd Philips," he replied. "This afternoon, from 3:00 to 4:30pm, the local authorities received dozens of anonymous calls detailing incidents caused by you. These incidents ranged from things like dangling students from great heights, forcing students into labor, threatening to drop them into a toilet, jabbing at them with a pencil, ect." With each act the Sergeant listed Amy's face grew more and more pale, as if everything she had ever done was now all coming back to her. If Sergeant Philips noticed he gave no indication of it as he continued.

"Altogether these events take place over your entire four years of high school. The reason these events have been brought to the attention of the authorities today is due to a repeated report. According to more than a dozen anonymous witnesses, today at 2:30pm, you abducted an entire school bus full of students and demanded that three of them come with you. Their names are Benjamin Lyons, John Rice, and Marcus Fisher."

At the mention of his name Mark gave the soldiers a small wave that was meant to be friendly. Never taking his eyes off of the soldiers, Johnny reached over and slapped the back of Mark's head. Sergeant Philips took note of this.

"I assume these young men to be the one's you've kidnapped and are holding captive," he said. "Follow my instructions slowly and to the letter and no one will be harmed. You are to take the boys into your hands, carry them over to the platform, and deliver them gently and unharmed into my custody."

It was clear from the way he spoke that he expected Amy to comply. Amy knew that because she used that same tone herself when telling others how to serve her during study hall, only this man was scarier. His features were like iron, tough, cold, and razor sharp. Amy had the suspicion that, even without the armed troops standing behind him, he would have looked just as intimidating. So, very slowly, Amy lowered her hand and allowed Ben, Mark, and Johnny to climb on. She was extremely careful to make no sudden movements as she stood up, and walked lightly over to the platform. The carpet helped dull the vibrations made from her bare feet. Then she held her finger tips up to the railing so that they could walk off of her hand safely onto the platform. Sergeant Philips nodded at the three boys and turned back to address Amy.

"I'm going to be escorting these young men off the premises. Once we leave you may feel free to go about your usual business. These men," he said indicating to his troops. "are simply here to observe you. So long as you make no attempts to leave the building they will not harm you in anyway. You are to remain under house arrest until further notice. Good night Ms. Jackson."

He inclined his head to her in a very passive good bye. Then he turned to Ben, Johnny, and Mark and held his arm out towards the elevator to indicate that they go first. Just as they turned towards the elevator Amy blurted out "Ben!"

She froze with her hands up immediately after the soldiers raised their guns to point at her. Sergeant Philips never even blinked and held his hand up to signal his troops to lower their weapons. Amy blushed with embarrassment. "I uh . . ." she swallowed. "Thank you for . . . f-for almost listening."

Ben gave her one last reassuring smile. "We'll get this straightened out, somehow." Then Sergeant Philips lead them into the elevator and they descended. Once the doors had closed Amy released a long breath and collapsed onto her bed.

Once they were on the ground the elevator doors opened and all three of their jaws dropped to the ground. Military tents were set up and scattered all over Amy's front yard. Troops everywhere walked about, lounged around, talked, laughed, and drove jeeps to and from different areas of the massive camp they had set up. Ben wasn't sure how much man power it took to keep a giantess on lock down, but this was definitely over doing it. Sergeant Philips walked right past them without a second glance.

"Follow me," he said. So they followed the Sergeant through a small maze of tents straight to the center of the camp. They arrived at a large tent with two guards posted outside. they had been right in the middle of a conversation but snapped to attention and saluted as the Sergeant approached. He returned their salute before indicating to the three boys behind him. "These three are coming with me."

The guards made no move as Sergeant Philips walked through the tent flaps. After a moment of hesitation Ben, Johnny, and Mark followed him inside and the guards conversation picked up once more. The Sergeant stopped and saluted before a man sitting with his feet propped up on a desk while reading a book. The man looked to be somewhere in his early forties with dark hair that was showing only the slightest touches of grey. He was tall, taller than Ben was, and powerfully built. He waited a few seconds, probably to finish the page, before closing the book, standing up, and returning the Sergeant’s salute.

"Captain Thompson, as ordered I brought the three captives," Sergeant Philips said. His tone was formal, yet not the rigid and emotionless voice anyone would assume all soldiers spoke in.

Captain Thompson merely nodded to the man as he swept his gaze up and down each one of them, taking in every detail. "Thank you Sergeant Philips, that'll be all for tonight."

The Sergeant straightened up and saluted him once more. "Sir," he replied before turning around and walking out of the tent. the Captain's face softened up. "I'm sorry I can't offer you a seat so I'll try to make this quick."

"That's okay uh . . . sir," Ben replied, not really sure if 'Sir' was an appropriate way to address a military officer. But Captain Thompson only smiled.

"Very well then, could you tell me everything that happened starting from when you left school?" he asked.

Ben cleared his throat nervously. He hoped that by toning down the story the Captain would believe that all of this was unnecessary. "After we were dismissed from school the three of us went straight to our bus. The buses started pulling out after only a few minutes but, once it was our turn, it stopped moving. All Amy did was just pick the bus up and ask us to come home with her. So we agreed, climbed onto her hand, and she set the bus down and let it go. After she took us to her house she just wanted to uh . . . you know, have a little fun."

"What kind of fun?" the Captain asked.

Then Johnny stepped in. "Just games like tag and hide and go seek. She thought it would be funny if she were chasing us like in those giant monster movies. So we played along until we got tired and uh . . ."

"And uh, we started talking and that's when you guys showed up," Mark finished.

"So we weren't really kidnapped, just uh . . . invited, I guess." Ben hoped that the Captain bought it. But when he swept his gaze over the three of them Ben knew, not suspected, but knew he could tell what they were doing.

He smiled genuinely at them. "Well I'm glad to hear that she didn't hurt you in anyway." He stood up from his chair. "Thank you boys, you've been a big help. Oh, and you left those on the bus before you left." He pointed to a corner of the tent where their backpacks were laid. The Captain checked his wrist watch. "It's just about dinner time and, considering all of the homework time you missed, I thought it was only fair to leave a few extra notes in there for you. Math was never my best subject but History I did well in when I was in high school."

Ben, Mark, and Johnny looked between each other, not sure of what to make of that. None the less they smiled. "Thank you sir," they said roughly at the same time.

"Uh . . . sir?" Ben asked as an after thought. "What's going to happen to Amy?"

The Captain pondered that for a moment. "I guess," he said at last. "That all depends on your town." Before Ben could ask anymore questions Captain Thompson waved his hand. "You three best get home quickly, wouldn't want your mothers to worry."

"Yes sir," Johnny said.

"Thank you sir," Mark replied.

Captain Thompson only nodded, his attention already turning back to his book. They collected their school bags and were just about to leave.

"Lyons," the Captain called.

Ben froze in his tracks at the mention of his last name. He turned back to face him "Sir?"

"Your last name is Lyons correct?" "Uh, yes sir."

"Good," was all Captain Thompson said. "Just wanted to make sure I had it correct for my report. Good night boys."

And with that they exited the tent and didn't stop walking until they were out of that makeshift military camp. But Ben stopped to take one last look at Amy's house.

Timing's kind of a funny thing when you about it. Had the soldiers arrived earlier today none of this would have happened. Ben wouldn't have gotten to be at Amy's feet, she wouldn't have appologized, and the three of them never would have seen the depressed and vulnerable girl hidden beneath her surface.

"What can you do man?" Mark asked, trying to be reassuring.

"I don't know," Ben replied. "But I've got to do something."

We Need a Plan, And Insurance. by Darien Fawkes

For the first time in the longest time anyone could remember the school was lively. Since Amy never got sick or injured this was one of those rare times when she didn't come to school. The other times being days when she just didn't feel like it, of course. Though those days were few since Amy loved coming in simply to be served by everyone around her.

The mood was exceptionally cheerful today, word had spread about her being under house arrest. No body had the whole story, though, and there were hundreds of rumors floating about. Each one more far fetched than the last.

"I heard they had to bring in tanks just to convince her to cooperate," one girl said to her friend.

"Someone told me it took ten giant tranquilizer darts to bring her down," a kid whispered.

"Apparently they've got missiles aimed directly at her house. If she tries to escape they'll blow her to bits," said a football player to his teammates. In fact, the same football player Amy bullied just two days ago.

No matter what they were saying everyone was in a good mood, maybe they'd finally have a decent break from Amy's oppressive shadow. The only people not discussing it were three, very tired, very worn out nerds. Ben, Mark, and Johnny hadn't gotten much sleep that night. Sleep eluded them as they had each spent the night in a restless sleep. As it was they spent the entire lunch not saying a word to each other. They just kept their eyes directed at the table as they listened in on what everyone was saying about Amy.

"All I know is," the football player, Kurt, continued. "They're just getting ready to take her away. My dad told me this himself, they've got a base somewhere and they're gonna take her away and do experiments or something. All I can say is it's about time they took care of the bitch. I hope she never comes back."

Ben gripped the lunch table with both hands, it was all he could do to keep from hitting the guy. But despite all of his anger he was afraid that what Kurt said could actually be true. The thought made his stomach turn, yet he didn't know why.

Why do I feel so concerned? He wondered. If anything she's treated me worse than anyone else simply by putting me in her mouth. So shouldn't I feel content she's getting what she deserves?

But then it came back to Ben, what Amy said in her room. 'I'm big and you're not, I'm a freak and you're not, I'm a monster and you're not!'. Those words kept coming back to him, they were most of the reason he couldn't sleep. She thinks she's Godzilla so she's playing the role, and she hates it. Whether she meant to or not Amy revealed a different side of herself yesterday, a side neither of them expected to ever see. And now, just as they were handed the opportunity to convince her to change, she's under house arrest.

"Hey," Kurt said out loud. "Maybe they'll film her getting blown up and they'll make a monster movie out of it. Hell I'd pay to see that."

This time Ben managed to actually rise to his feet, but a hand on his shoulder and a look from Mark was enough to get him to sit back down.

"We can't listen to them Ben," Johnny muttered. "They don't know shit about what's going on."

"Neither do we," Ben reminded him.

"All the more reason for us to keep cool," Mark asserted. "We don't know if this is temporary or not. For all we do know she could only have to serve like a few weeks of time before they let her go."

"Or they really could take her away. You remember what the Captain said?" Ben asked.

Johnny nodded. "It's all up to our town. What the hell does that mean?"

Just as they were talking a group of girls walked right by their table and overheard Johnny's question. One of them stopped and cast them all a questioning glance. Her name was Holly, she was a cheerleader, someone who never took notice of someone like them unless homework was involved. She was about five and a half feet tall, with long hair, and of Korean descent. Not necessarily a mean girl, she just usually didn't take notice of them.

"You guys didn't hear the news?" she asked.

Ben glance around at his friends before he shook his head. "What news?"

"There's going to be a town meeting next week to decide if Amy should be allowed to stay here or not." Holly explained.

Ben's eyebrows shot up at that news, this must be what Captain Thompson was talking about. Looking around at Mark and Johnny he could tell by their faces that they figured it out as well. Ben turned back to Holly.

"Where did you hear this from?"

Holly put her hands on her hips and smirked. "My dad's the Mayor, remember? He got a call last night explaining everything."

"If you still think we can do something about this Ben we only have a few days to do it then," Johnny said.

Ben nodded. "Thanks for the information Holly."

"No problem," she said. She looked around a bit, as if checking to see who was watching, before speaking to them in a lower voice. "You three were the one's she kidnapped, right? Is it true she tortured you?"

The three friends exchanged amused glances. If this is what it took to get a cheerleader to talk to them maybe they should have gone home with Amy a long time ago.

Mark leaned back in his chair and folded his hands behind his head. "It's not that she kidnapped us. It's more like she sent us an invitation we couldn't refuse."

Johnny chuckled at his remark. "All we did was play a quick game of tag and then talk," he explained.

Holly gave them a puzzled look. "Are you guys for real?" she asked, wondering if Amy scared them so badly they lost their minds.

Ben just shook his head and smiled. "That's pretty much exactly what we did. I know she likes to act like a bully but she's not the monster she wants everyone to think of her as."

Holly didn't know how to respond to that. She gave them a look that changed from disbelief, to a hint of respect, back to disbelief. She shook her head with a sigh.

"You guys are weird." She held up her hands in defeat. "Alright, fine, I get it. It was pretty bad over there and you don't want to talk about it. No one would, it's fine. And thanks for the help with the homework earlier today Johnny."

"Remember Pascal's Triangle and you should be ready for the test," he called out to her as she walked away. When he turned back to his friends he had a grin on his face, and they were shaking their heads.

"Don't even go there man," Ben warned.

"Come on, why not?" Johnny asked, his grin never fading.

"You're a nerd, do the math. Comic book reader plus cheerleader equals undefined number, like dividing by zero," Mark explained.

Johnny just crossed his arms and muttered something incoherent about 'kill joys'. Ben and Mark burst out into a laugh which Johnny, eventually, joined in on. After about a minute their laughter died down and things became serious once more.

"We still don't know what we're going to do," Johnny reminded him.

"I know," Ben said, his hands folded in front of his face in a position of thought. Then he looked up at them. "We?"

Mark nodded. "You think there's something worth seeing in that girl. Well maybe yesterday we saw it too."

Johnny nodded as well. "It's going to take a hell of a lot of work to bring it out, but I think it's worth a try."

Ben relaxed a bit as they said this. "Then it's settled. Now all we need is a plan."

Ben went to bed that night still trying to come up with one.

*****

When Amy opened her eyes it was morning, and she was standing in the middle of the town.

It was a bright, sunny day, the kind of day she would have loved to just stop and enjoy. Unfortunately she kept getting interrupted by the honking cars at her feet. Looking down she saw four huge lines of backed up traffic completely blocked off by her bare feet. On of the drivers stuck his head out of the window and looked up at her.

"Hey Missy!" he called out. "Move it along! I've gotta get my kids to a softball and a karate lesson!"

In response Amy lifted her foot up, unblocking his way.

"Thank you!" he yelled, still a little annoyed.

That is until Amy brought her foot down right on top of the car.

It smashed easily under the weight of her whole leg, occupants and all. Amy could hear their screams from up above, yet somehow they didn't phase her as they should have. If anything the screams excited her, they drove her to do it again. So she lifted her other foot up and brought it down on a mini van. She wasn't sure how many were inside, only that she could feel them explode under the sole of her foot. Lightning shot up her leg as the ecstatic thrill coursed through her. She wanted more. She needed more. Something else she noticed was that, after she crushed those vehicles she grew a little. Not a lot, maybe ten feet at the most, yet it made her feel amazing. She felt indestructible, like a true Goddess.

And so Amy continued on her rampage, crowds of innocents running about at her feet, where they belonged. Lifting her foot up, she tried to get as many as she could under her sole. The feeling of so many people exploding under her bare sole was incredible. And each time she grew a little more, and each time she was able to crush a few more. It went on like this for hours, crushing, smashing, devouring, and destroying anything in sight.

By now she stood at least 5,000ft tall, her toes dwarfed the buildings themselves. By now she couldn't stop, it was too much fun. The feeling of buildings grinding to dust beneath her toes made her want to orgasm, it was that good. From somewhere ahead in the distance the sound of jets could be heard approaching. Amy spotted them easily, despite the fact that they could land on her finger tip. Two F-16's flew straight at Amy and each launched a tomahawk missile, point black, right at her chest.

The missiles exploded on impact, leaving a huge plume of black smoke that completely obstructed the damage from everyone's view.

That is until Amy blew the smoke away in one breath. She brushed the smoke and ash from her chest, laughing at how the missiles tickled her breasts. They couldn't stop her, no one could stand up to her might, she was invincible. The whole world was her play thing, and everyone was only meant to kneel at her feet.

When Amy opened her eyes again she was back in her room, and it was still night. She didn't make any sudden movements so as not to disturb the soldier on night watch duty. She could see their tiny lights over on the platform at the far side of the room. Instead she pretended to still be asleep and gently rolled over so that she was facing the wall. The tears filled her eyes almost as soon as she turned over, just like they always did whenever she had that dream.

I Don't Know What To Do Except Nothing. by Darien Fawkes

It was after school on a Friday that the guys decided to try their luck paying Amy a visit. As far as they knew visits might not even be allowed, but Ben figured there was no harm in trying. All it took was telling his mom that they were going to the movies for Ben to borrow her car. Now they were driving right past her parents house and straight for Amy's giant house.

The house itself was visible long before the mass of military tents came into view. Once they did, however, the first thing they noticed were the guards stationed at the entrance where the road enters the make shift camp.

"This is a bad idea," Johnny said.

Ben looked over at him from the drivers seat. "This was your idea," he reminded him.

"And it was a bad idea," he replied.

"Just cool it guys," Mark spoke up from the back seat of the dodge. "These guys aren't guarding Area 51. The worst they can do is just tell us to leave."

"Sounds good to me," Johnny said. Mark smacked the back of his head, which earned him a middle finger in return.

"Both of you sit down or, so help me God, I will turn this car around!" Ben threatened.

Mark and Johnny settled back into their seats and Ben took a deep breath, preparing himself. "Thank you. Now follow me and try not to look like you're about to puke in front of any soldiers."

He stopped the car just ten feet from the entrance, turned the engine off, and slowly stepped out. The guards made no move whatsoever, they only observed the newcomers. Ben, Mark, and Johnny walked up to them, trying their hardest not to look like someone you'd want to shoot.

The guard on the right was a younger, more intimidating person. He was the kind of troop that was fresh out of boot camp and was still used to the strictness that comes with months of doing what you're told without question. The second guard was maybe five years older, and more relaxed about his job. He was the kind of troop that was more broken into life in the military yet didn't bear the hardened look of a veteran who'd seen too many awful sights. Ben looked between the two, who only stared at him, and cleared his throat.

"Um, hi. We're uh," he looked back at his friends who only smiled and gave him a shakey thumb's up for support. Ben turned back to the soldiers. "We're classmates of Amy, and uh . . ." He cleared his throat again. "We were wondering if we would be allowed time to visit with her."

The younger guard addressed them in a neutral tone, that didn't convey an particular emotion. "Sorry. We were not given specific information detailing potential visitors outside of her parents. And until we are we must act under the assumption that no one else, aside from her parents, are allowed visiting hours."

Ben felt his hopes dropping, he at least wanted the chance to talk with Amy face to face. To warn her about the town meeting and maybe convince her to do something that would change the public opinion about her. The other guard seemed to notice the look on Ben's face.

"Lighten up Miles, it's not that big of a deal. Just get the Captain on the radio and see if he's got a problem with it," he suggested.

The younger guard, Miles, just shrugged and pulled out his walkie-talkie. "Captain Thompson. We have three high school students requesting permission to vistit Ms. Jackson." Buzzing could be heard on the other end of the radio, Captain Thompson talking. "What are your names?" Miles asked.

"Ben Lyons."

"Mark Fisher."

"Johnny Rice."

Miles repeated their names to the Captain, more buzzing could be heard. Finally Miles nodded. "Very well sir," he replied before clipping his radio back to his belt. "The Captain says it's ok, provided you are supervised."

The older man nodded. "I'll take care of this one," he said to Miles. "Follow me kids."

The three of them were hot on his heels, relieved that they had made it this far. Together they manuevered their way around tent after tent. Ben took in the sight off all of the troops who were doing anything from playing cards to cleaning guns.

"Isn't this a little . . . much?" he asked the man they were following. "I mean . . .I know Amy's big but this many troops is a bit overkill."

The man flashed him a grin. "I thought the same thing at first. Sure she's huge but she's still only a high school girl. She won't give us a lot of trouble. But then I realized this is only for show, just a way to make double sure she stays in line. Plus these guys have just been lounging around a base for a few weeks. Many of them were itching for a change in scenery. As far as many of them see it we're just here for some fresh air and a place to stretch our legs."

Ben hadn't thought of it like that, though the thought did relieve him a bit. Knowing that these guys were mostly here from appearence rather than actual combat, or something.

"I guess that makes sense. Thank you uh, sir." Ben said, not sure if 'sir' applied to him or not.

But he only chuckled and shook his head. "The name's Jordan."

So Jordan lead them over to the house where there was another soldier stationed by the elevator. Unlike Jordan and Miles, this guy was sitting around checking things on his smart phone. He stood up casually when they approached.

Jordan pointed a thumb over his shoulder at the three boys. "Got three visitors, Captain gave the ok."

The man nodded and took out his own radio. "Three visitors and an escort coming up."

I short buzz was heard over the radio and the guard nodded his consent. They stepped inside the spacious elevator and shot up at an amazing speed. In no time the elevator settled and the doors opened with a ding.

The platform itself was about the size of a football field, almost big enough to take the space of four classroom platforms at school. There were about a dozen soldiers just lounging about, their weapons put off to the side. Apparently they had decided very early on that a constant presence of weapons was unnecessary to keep Amy in good behavior. Like the troops outside they did whatever they could to pass the time.

Amy sat in a chair with her feet proped up on a gigantic desk, probably meant for homework. She seemed to be right in the middle of reading something on her tablet. When the elevator ding indicated people arriving she shut the lid of her tablet case quickly, as if she was afraid of someone seeing what it was she was reading. When she saw who it was that had arrived she appeared confused for a moment before brightening up. She walked over to the platform smiling, the carpet kept her footsteps from shaking the platform around. Amy stopped about twenty feet from the platform, which was a little less than the length of her forearm. She bent over a little bit so her face was closer to their level.

"Hey guys," she said in a soft, yet happy voice. "What are you doing here? I mean, after last time I thought you'd never want to come here again."

Ben stepped forward a bit. "As I recall," he said grinning. "The last time we were here we got an exclusive look at the real Amy Jackson."

"Hey," she protested. "Look I know you may not have enjoyed those games-," she began before Ben cut her off.

"Not that part. The talk that came after everything else."

"Oh," Amy said, blushing slightly. "You didn't tell anyone about that did you?"

Ben shook his head. Amy let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks. Look I'm really sorry for what happened when you came here but, uh . . . Just, thanks for not telling anybody."

Ben nodded, though he didn't quite understand. "You're welcome."

"How come you don't want us to tell anyone about when we talked?" Mark asked. His voice turned a bit sheepish as he continued. "No offense but I prefer that side of you vs. the side you normally show everybody."

But Amy just gave him a weak smile. "Because people are mean. And if you give them the opportunity they'll prove it to you."

"What about us?" Johnny asked.

Amy looked torn between different ways to answer them. In the end she just shook her head. "Why are you guys even here?"

"To let you know what's been happening," Ben replied. "There's going to be a town meeting sometime next week. Everyone's going to decide if you should be allowed to stay here or not."

When she heard the news Amy just shrugged. "Good, let them."

Ben was shocked at the way she handled the news. He would have thought she would have been upset or something. But she was acting like he said they were voting to take her homework away.

"Don't you even care at all?" he asked.

"If you leave you're probably going to end up leaveing with these guys." Johnny said, indicating to the soldiers around him.

"These guys are infinitely more honest than everyone else out there," she replied.

"What are you talking about?" Mark asked.

Amy sighed deeply. "Everywhere I go, people either try their hardest to ignore me, or smile and wave. But I know all of the smiles are forced, I know how they really see me." Her voice sounded slightly pained. "Well I'm tired of being the monster of the village and having everyone pretend like I'm the princess. At least these guys don't try and do any of that, and they've actually pointed guns at me."

Ben was at a loss for words. "Well . . . yeah, but-"

"Why do you guys even care so much anyway? Shouldn't you hate me more than anyone else?" she asked.

That question had caught Ben off guard. Of all the things he had considered saying to her this was something he hoped to avoid more than anything. What am I supposed to tell her? I've had a crush on her since ninth grade? She's a fucking giantess, how would we even date . . . What the fuck am I even thinking about! Ben's mind was racing to come up with something to say. Luckily Johnny stepped in before anyone noticed that Ben wasn't saying anything.

"We care because a few days ago when you brought us here we saw a completely different side of you. You're vulnerable, lonely, and you feel like a freak. We feel like that all the time too," he said.

Mark spoke up as well. "We're just trying to reach out because we know how bad it feels to be alone in a world full of people."

Amy just crossed her arms. "Then do us both a favor and stop. You're only making things worse for me."

"Worse for you!" Ben blurted out. He had finally snapped back to reality and was surprised at the volume of his voice. "How the hell are we making this worse for you."

"Because you had to be the goddamned hero!" Amy yelled back.

At the sound of her yelling the soldiers all lept to their feet and looked to be heading for their guns. Ben turned towards them. "Please, don't! Just let her talk! She won't hurt us!"

The troops stopped and cast a look at Jordan, as if asking him how to proceed. Jordan was technically the same rank as any of them, yet he appeared to be the oldest, even if by only a few years. He looked between Amy and Ben, considering Ben's sense of judgment, before nodding at the troops. They, in turn, settled down yet never returned to what they were doing before. Instead they kept a close eye on Amy, ready to leap to their weapons should they need to.

All in all that happened in under a minute. When Amy started speaking again she was still mad.

"You know this wouldn't be so bad for me if you guys hadn't come along!" she shouted. "Sure, the military might have still come along and taken me away, but that would have been ok. I would have left thinking nobody here wanted me around in the first place, it wouldn't have been that painful. But then you," she pointed at Ben. "Had to be some fucking hero in front of everyone. You had to act like you weren't afraid of me. You had to treat me like I was some normal person. Make me feel like I'm not a freak!"

Tears were starting to fill her eyes, and saddness her voice. "I am a freak, ok! Nobody wants me around, and it's better if I do go. But then you guys tried to act like you cared, like you were my friends. And now I'm going to leave, no matter what you do, and it's going to hurt. Because I feel like I'm leaving behind people who care!"

By now Amy had to stop talking in order to choke down the sobs. Meanwhile everyone on the platform just sat there in stunned silence, even the troops. It hit them all pretty hard, everything Amy was going through. One soldier looked at the wall where his RPG was placed and grimanced. Another soldier took out his wallet and stared at a picture of him holding his new born daughter, he made no attempt to hide the tears. Jordan just looked at the ground, but his mind was somewhere else, somewhere personal.

And all the while Ben just stood there, taking the full force of it. All of her anger, all of her rage, her grief, her loneliness, all of it. He didn't flinch when she shouted, he was content to be her punching bag. Not a punching bag as a bully might use someone as, but as an object to channel her emotions towards. Something to strike out at until there was no more desire to strike. He knew he wasn't smart enough, or experienced enough, to offer any comfort. So he readily accepted this role as a lightning rod for her grief.

After about a minute of sobbing Amy just looked down at them, secretly grateful for allowing her the peace and quite needed to get herself together. "I will always appreciate what you've tried to do for me," she said in a soft voice. "But I want you to just go home. Go home and forget me, while I try to forget you. Hopefully by the time I have to leave I'll be over it and it won't have to hurt when I go."

Then she walked back over to her bed and laid down with her back to them. Ben looked over at his friends. "We're done here. Let's go home," he said in a weak voice.

They nodded, not saying nothing. Ben looked over at Jordan, who looked him straight in the eye as if he were reading him. A look past over his face, Ben wasn't sure what it was, maybe respect. Saying nothing, Jordan escorted them out of the house and to the place they first entered from. Standing at the entrance they saw someone talking with Miles, the guard from earlier.

The man was fairly tall, with salt and peppered hair, and a bit of a beard. He wore a casual long sleeved shirt and jeans. When they approached the man shook hands with Jordan.

"Good afternoon Jordan. Are these the young men I've heard so much about?" He had quite the deep voice, yet he spoke in a friendly and pleasent manner.

Jordan nodded. "I believe they are."

The man smiled. "Thank you Jordan." Then he turned to Ben, Mark, and Johnny. "Would you guys mind coming inside with me for a few minutes? I'd like to talk to you about my daughter."

Wise Words From a Few Old Geezers. by Darien Fawkes
Author's Notes:

sorry for the spelling mistakes but it's late and i don't have time to make corrections.

Amy's father had also driven his car up to her house, so the three of them followed him in their car back down the road to his house. The pulled over somewhere next to Mr. Jackson's incredibly expansive backyard. A gardener could be seen hard at work taking care of the flowers. She was dressed in a simple pink shirt, white capris, and sandles. It wasn't until Mr. Jackson walked over to her and kissed her on the cheek that they realizzed the woman was his wife. These people are mulit-billionares, they live in a house only half again as big as mine, and they do their own gardening. What the hell is up with that? Ben thought.

Mr. Jackson said something to his wife, who waved at the boys before walking inside the house. Then he waved the three of them over to take a seat with him on his patio. The house itself wasn't big enough to be a mansion but the furnishings clearly deserved to be in one. The patio was huge and covered with a variety of furniture, all of which looked like it cost as much as the house itself. Mr. Jackson took a seat on a chair facing towards a fire pit perfect for marshmellow roasts on summer nights. Ben, Mark, and Johnny sat on a sofa directly facing Mr. Jackson on the other side of the pit.

"I've heard a bit about you three. I guess before anything else I should offer my apologies for my daughter. She's really never tried to hurt anybody, nor does she want to. It's just . . ." His voice trailed off as he struggled for the right words.

"She hasn't actually hurt any of us," Ben interjected. "I mean . . . she plays rough but I believe she doesn't do it to hurt people."

That brought the smile back to Mr. Jackson's face. "You must be Benjamin Lyons, right?"

"Just Ben if you prefer," he said nodding.

"I've heard some very interesting things about you Ben. Rumors have spread about you standing up to Amy in school in front of everybody. I must say, I was very impressed," Mr. Jackson said.

"Um . . . thank you . . . Mr. Jackson," Ben said, not sure how to respond.

At that moment Mrs. Jackson came out of the house with a tray of iced tea for the five of them. The boys thanked her as she sat down next to her husband.

"Now boys," Mr. Jackson began as he took a glass. "The reason I've wanted to speak with you is important. Can you tell me everything Amy has done to you since she started high school?"

Each of them took a glass of iced tea and told the two parents everything that's happened since the beginning of the week. All the while Amy's parents listened at all they had to say. By the time they were done Mr. Jackson sighed and rubbed at his eyes.

"Boys I . . . I'm sorry for her, truly I am. But you have to understand all that she's been through. Amy wasn't always this way," he explained.

"What uh . . . what exactly did happen to her?" Mark asked.

In response Mr. Jackson took out his wallet and handed the boys a small picture. "This is Amy when she was four years old," Mrs. Jackson told them.

The girl in the photo definitely looked to be four years old. Her hair was done up in a pony tail that revealed more of her face and made her eyes look bigger. She wore a wite T-shirt with a picture of Spongebob on it, pink sweat pants, and sneakers. What was amazing about the picture was that it was clearly her father standing next to her, and she barely came past his kneecap.

"This! This is Amy!" Johnny exclaimed.

They nodded.

Now that they had thought about it, it only made sense that Amy was once small. The reason it was so shocking was that nobody ever knew her when she was small so they assumed she had always been a giantess. When no one could explain how she had been born that way rumors started to float around. Everything from a government experiment on a woman to aliens. Each rumor was more ludicrous than the last, yet once you come to terms with a giantess going to school with you, you learn to keep a very open mind.

"So uh . . . h-how did she uh . . . get so big?" Mark asked, still in shock.

"We don't really know," Mr. Jackson answered. "She started growing at age ten, by age twelve she was almost seven feet tall."

"The kids must have been hard on her," Mrs. Jackson said. "She would come home from school crying most of the time. She spent so much time alone in her room."

Mr. Jackson nodded. "That summer she really took off, she reached heights scientists thought were impossible. In another year she was sixty feet tall." He sighed, thinking back to those times. "At that time we owned a nice house overlooking a beach. Since we had no room for her she slept in a circus tent on the beach. When she wasn't sitting alone inside of it she would sit on the beach and just look out at the ocean."

"We gave a sample of her blood to a research facility. I don't know how they did it but they predicted her maximum height would be around 150 feet tall," Mrs. Jackson continued. "That's when the government stepped in to help. I think if they could have gotten away with it they would have just taken her away. But too many people knew about her by then. So to make themselves look good they did everything they could to help her feel more normal."

"They built her a house and school," Ben said, understanding dawning.

They nodded. "Please understand," Mr. Jackson pleaded. "We love Amy with all of our hearts, ever since she was small enough to piggy back her up and down the beach. Even now, she's still our daughter, and we still love her."

"But she's just grown so distant over the years," Mrs. Jacson said. "She's stopped talking to us altogether. We've tried reaching out to her, she just shuts herself off from us."

"We've tried our best but . . ." Mr. Jackson shrugged. "How do you parent a girl who can pick you up and leave you outside."

"She's done that to you?" Johnny asked.

"No but she could whenever she wants," he explained.

Mrs. Jackson put down her empty glass and looked right at them. "Boys we're parents, we just want the best for Amy."

"I can understand that," Ben said. "What I don't understand is why you're telling this to us instead of someone like the Mayor." Whenever a town meeting was held the Mayor always lead the discusion on whatever the issue at hand was.

Mr. Jackson just shok his head. "No one will listen to us. They'd assume we're making Amy appear better than she really is and, honestly, we probably would."

"We heard that when the military showed up you boys defended Amy a little. Technically she did kiddnap you yet you played it off like it wasn't a big deal. Why?" Mrs. Jackson asked.

The three of them exchanged glances, not sure what to say. After a little consideration Ben decided to just tell them the truth. "At first yes, she did brnig us to her house to toy with us. But after a while, she kind of opened up to us. It wasn't a confession or anything but we saw for a few seconds how lonely she really is. She sees herself as a freak, a monster." He shrugged. "If she really was as bad as she pretends to be why would she hate herself like that?"

Amy's parents looked between each other before turning back to him. "I don't know," Mr. Jackson said.

"Neither do I," Ben replied. "That's why we came here today, to reach out."

Mrs. Jackson's face lit up in a warm smile. "Then you three really can help us." She clasped her hands in excitment. "Oh! The town might not listen to us, but you three? They'll definitely listen to three students she goes to school with. You have to talk at the meeting! Please!"

To say that they were surprised by the request would be an understatment. The very thought of speaking publicly in front of the entire town was enough to make all three of them cringe visibly. Ben could feel his palms getting sweaty at just the thought of all of those eyes gazing at him. Even if he didn't choke up, what would he say?

He had to refuse, there was no way he could pull something like that off. He was a terrible public speaker at best. And if the town didn't send him away along with Amy they would forever remember him as the guy that tried to keep the giantess bully around.

Ben tried to tell them no, but the image of speaking in front of the town had his voice all tangled up in his throat. "Uh . . . I-I uh . . . we uh . . ."

Mrs. Jackson's smile began to fade from her face. "Please." she begged him. "Please, you have to help us."

But her husband gently laid a hand on her shoulder, silencing her. "Boys," he said in a very weak voice. "We just want our daughter back. But we can't do that ourslves, and neather can she. Amy needs friends to help her through this."

It took some effort but Ben was finally able to find his voice. "Look," he said. "We want to but . . . but Amy said she doesn't want our help. She just told us to give up and go home, I think she wants this."

"Amy doesn't know what she wants!" Mrs. Jackson exclaimed, on the verge of crying. Mr. Jackson patted her shoulder as she appologized for her out burst.

"Ben," he said. "She thinks she's a monster. But you told me yourself you think she's just scared and alone." Mr. Jackson looked Ben straight in the eye. Ben found it tough to meet the man's gaze, but he forced himself to look back without flinching. "She told you to give up on her. Well now I'm begging you not to. I need my daughter back."

A large lump had formed in Ben's throat, it took the rest of his iced tea to help him swallow it. He looked between Johnny and Mark, each of them gave Ben a slow, reluctant nod.

"Ok," he said slowly. "We'll try."

*****

Later that evening Ben sat in his living room, watching reruns of Whose Line Is It Anyway while Katelyn colored on the floor.

"Katelyn!" their mother called from the kitchen. "Can you give me a hand in here?"

"Ok!" Katelyn happily called back.

As soon as she took off out of the room a looming shape came to replace her. Daniel Lyons, Ben's father, was as tall and lean as his son. One look at his face showed the strong jawline and eyes that marked Ben as his son, only with a beard. Today he had on a flannal shirt and a pair of cargo pants. When he saw that there was something on Ben's mind he limped over to the couch and sat down beside him.

"Something you want to talk about?" he asked in his usual husky voice.

Ben nodded as he turned off the TV. "You know about the town meeting coming up next week?"

"The one about the giant girl you go to school with?" Daniel asked.

Ben nodded.

"Yeah, what about it?"

Ben took a deep breath. "I was asked by her parents to speak out for her infront of everybody."

Daniel grunted. "I think you better tell me how this came to be."

So Ben gave him a broad overview on what took place over the week. Amy's bullying, taking him and his friends to her house, opening up, the military showing up, and finally her parents. By the time he was done daniel just stroked his chin thoughtfully.

"Sounds like you've made quite the impression on this girl. Is she cute?" he asked with a grin.

"Dad! That's not the point!" Ben exclaimed.

Daniel laughed it off for a minute before he grew sober again. "What are you going to do?"

Ben shrugged. "I guess I have no choice," he said.

"No. no there's always a choice son," he replied.

Ben blinked. "What? So you're saying I shouldn't do this?"

But his father only shook his head. "I didn't say that. I'm saying you shouldn't do this if your heart's not in it. Everyone's got their choices in this world. I've made mine, both right and wrong. I've paid the penalties and reaped the rewards. And in the end life moves on."

"But . . ." Ben shook his head. "I still don't know what to do."

"And you never will until you decide how you feel about this girl," Daniel explained. "Do you want her around?"

Ben took a deep breath, he didn't need to think hard to realize this. "I've had a crush on her since ninth grade."

"And you just told me that, in spite of everything she's ever done, she's just a lonely little girl inside?" his father asked.

Ben nodded.

"Then doesn't that sound like a cause worth standing up for?"

"I uh . . . yeah,  it does."

"Think on that for a little while son. I believe you'll make the right choice."

He patted his son on the shoulder before limping back out of the room.

Ever Taken a Bullet For Someone? by Darien Fawkes

As it turned out, fighting for Amy was a hell of a lot scarier than just fighting her. Ben stood in the hallway of the Town Hall meeting room, watching everyone file in one by one. The entire town was here, mostly adults with a few teenagers here and there. As more and more people packed their way inside to take a seat Ben could feel the bottom of his stomach drop. He'd never been inside of town hall before and had no idea how many people it could seat.

Turning away from the dreadful sight he sagged against the wall and tried not to throw up. Public speaking was not something Ben enjoyed at all. He'd managed to pull it off at school, but only because Amy made him so made he forgot all fear of telling her off in front of the whole senior class. Now he was completely on his own, Mark and Johnny couldn't help him since only one person could speak at a time. Ben was well and truly alone this time.

He was so busy panicking that he didn't even see his own father limp his way to him.

"You alright Ben?" he asked.

Ben could only manage to shake his head.

"Having second thoughts about this?" Daniel asked.

This time Ben nodded. "This was a mistake. A huge, huge mistake. I shouldn't even be here."

Daniel just sighed and led his son over to some seats that were kept in the hallway for those who had to wait to see the Mayor, or something similar. They were both silent for the longest moment, until Daniel spoke up.

"You remember what I told you about choices, right?"

Ben nodded.

Daniel sighed again. "But did I ever tell you about how I got this limp?"

This time Ben just looked at his father, shocked. He had never told him how he received the limp in his left leg, only a very vague summary. He swallowed a lump that had formed in his throat. "I uh...I know you got it overseas."

Daniel nodded. "It was about fifteen years ago when I was stationed overseas in Iraq, you were only three. A small patrol of troops were sent in to quell some violence going on in a nearby town. The civilians themselves didn't really hate us, more like tolerated and listened to us. However we've had plenty of trouble with renegade groups of extremists giving everyone trouble."

Ben's jaw was hanging wide open. His dad rarely ever said a word about his time in the army.

"When we got there all the rioting had settled down a little and we took care of whoever was left causing trouble," Daniel continued. "In less than two hours we were on our way back to base. It was then we were ambushed."

Daniel stopped and stared at the floor as if he were seeing it now. Ben dared not say anything. Instead he waited patiently for his dad to snap back to the present.

"There must have been only five of them," he said at last. "There were twelve of us. But we were caught off guard so everyone sprang for cover. I dove behind some rocks with my buddy Howard and we started shooting back. As I was reloading I saw a sixth guy stand up from some bushes holding a grenade. Without even thinking of what I was doing I put a bullet in his head."

His father said it so casually Ben could hardly believe it. His dad had killed somebody. But Daniel himself didn't take notice to his son's shock, instead he continued.

"Unfortunately I wasn't fast enough. By the time I had shot him the grenade was already in the air. Once again I didn't think, I tackled Howard away from it about two seconds before it blew. The first thing I noticed was that my left leg felt like it was on fire. I was lucky enough to avoid most of the shrapnel, but couple of chunks shredded my leg up. A few more pieces were still lodged in my thigh."

Ben winced a little at the description. The image of his dad's leg being torn up by shrapnel almost made him puke this time. His dad just kept on with his story as if it were nothing to him.

"Once the fight was over I had to be carried back to base on a stretcher. They removed all the shrapnel with only some mild muscle scarring. They told me I'd limp for the rest of my life. So I was discharged honorably with a purple heart, came home, and finally put my cooking skills to work as a cook at Olive Garden."

Ben just looked at his dad, not quite sure what to say. "Why uh...why are you telling me this?"

"Because it was my choice to tell you," he replied. "Just like it was my choice to push my friend out of the way of a grenade. Because sometimes son," he hesitated before continuing. "Sometimes you never know which choice is going to be the one that saves a life."

Ben slumped back into his chair as the weight of what his dad just told him sunk in. Daniel said nothing, and instead give him a pat on the shoulder before walking inside with the crowd.

Every word still flew through Ben's head like a bird. His dad killed a man before saving another. And all because of two choices he made in split seconds. Could this really be the same thing? Was he really about to take a bullet for Amy? Can he even make such a sacrifice?

All at once his fear came back, threatening to overwhelm him this time.

No! Ben thought. This is nothing! I've faced my worse fear a long time ago. With that he drew upon the memory of his worst nightmare. A time he could never forget, not even for a single day, and the images still burned as clearly as the day they happened. He had discovered what it was he was truly afraid of on that day, and public speaking was nothing compared to it.

Filled with his new resolve Ben walked calmly into the large meeting room, packed with over 300 people, and took his seat. The meeting dragged on as he expected, the Mayor took a neutral stance on the issue while others stood up in their seats to voice their opinions. Everyone who stood up to speak was against Amy being allowed to stay. Many voiced concerns as to the dangers of having a giantess living amongst them. Others were parents who spoke about what their kids claim she does to everyone in school. Aside from Johnny and Mark, who sat next to him in complete silence, he was the only one who wanted Amy to stay.

After about an hour the Mayor held his hands up to silence the crowd. The Mayor was a small, stout man somewhere in his late 50's. Despite this he knew how to dominate a room so that other hushed when he wished to speak.

"Before we take to voting it's only fair to hear from both sides of an argument." he said. "Is there anyone here who wishes to speak in favor of Amy Jackson?"

Everyone began to look around, scoping out any whom they suspected might speak up. Ben took a deep breath. Time to toss the dice, a quote from one of his favorite series. He stood up.

"I'd like to say something," he announced.

No sooner had the words left his mouth that a woman in her late twenties stood up. "Who let this kid in? He shouldn't be allowed to speak. Get him out of here so we can hurry up and send the giant bitch away."

Murmurs of agreement began to spread around the crowd, until a commanding voice was heard from somewhere in the crowd. "If someone as brainless as you was given a chance to speak then let the man have his turn!"

The woman, who had remained standing with a smug look on her face, turned bright red with anger. She searched the crowd for the source of the voice but found it impossible as the crowed changed opinions to allow Ben to speak. The Mayor held his hands up and the room quickly feel silent.

"The young man is permitted a chance to speak his mind and we will not infringe upon it," he said. "Come on up here and make your case son."

So Ben walked past the, now glaring, woman and made his way up to the podium. Looking out at the sea of faces he recognized from all over town Ben cleared his throat.

"My name is Ben Lyons and I go to school with Amy." He gave that a minute to sink in. Now anything he has to say will be coming from a classmate who has spent four years with Amy.

"I'll be honest with you, a lot of what everyone here has said about Amy is true. She's a bully, spoiled, always gets her way, intimidating, inconsiderate, and even a bitch." He let that sink in as well. "But she's also a terrific actress. We've all seen her performance and have mistaken it for the real Amy Jackson. My friends and I thought just the same as you all, until she took us home with her for a behind the scenes look. The rumors about that are true as well, she did take us right put of our school bus back to her house, but now I'm glad she did. Once we got there she chased us around for her amusement and made us into her personal servants."

An angry buzz began to spread through the crowd. The Mayor brought the room to order once more with a gabble and a look. Ben continued.

"It wasn't until I stood up to her that she began to cry and I understood everything."

Everyone began to exchange uneasy looks. In all the years Amy had lived there no one had ever seen her cry, or even look remotely upset.

"She sees herself as an outcast, a freak, a monster." He paused for a moment. "Is she? Hell no. True she's 150ft tall and that's incredibly frightening. But she's no freak, and she sure as hell is no monster." At this point Ben's mind had shut off. His mouth was working on autopilot as the words flew naturally out of him.

"She sees herself as nothing more than Godzilla, a monster to run away and hide from, but that's not true at all. All she's doing is playing a role in a play. Everyone has been treating her like a monster for so long it's the only thing she knows how to be. Amy thinks that that's all she can be so she acts they way she thinks we want to her act. But she's no monster. Do you want to know who the real monster is?"

Muttering spread throughout the audience for a moment. When it died down Ben answered for them. "We are. We're the ones who treated Amy this way. We made her out to be a monster and convinced everyone of it, including Amy herself. If she's Frankenstein then we're the doctor who made her, and that's ten times worse than anything she's every done. Don't we owe it to her to let her stay?"

At this point the muttering had stopped entirely as the crowd went back to exchanging glances.

"People we are the reason she's the way she is. We all owe Amy as much as she owes us. All I'm asking is for you to let her stay."

Realizing there was nothing more to say Ben allowed silence to fall over the crowd like a blanket. That is until the same woman from earlier stood up. "Great, you're done! Now get the hell off the stage!" she shouted.

Ben was chest fallen. He'd said everything he could think of, and apparently it had no effect. What did this mean for Amy? She's taken away to live in a military base for probably the rest of her life. Would they be nice to her? Would they accept her better than these people? Ben entertained the image of Amy, living in a giant airplane hanger, surrounded by soldiers who treat her as if she were like a little sister. Maybe they'll train her to be a soldier or a weapon. Maybe they'll just take care of her like a community. Maybe she'll feel lees like a monster around people like that.

Ben continued to fill his head with optimism like this, until someone else stood up. The man was middle aged, had a receding hairline, and was more beefy than fat. He couldn't decide whether he wanted to stare at Ben, the crowd, or the floor. "Actually I uh...I have something to say too. If that's alright with you, kid."

Ben nodded eagerly, surprised by this. The man cleared his throat. "Sometime last year," he said. "I was driving home from my brother's house one afternoon when my truck broke down. My brother lives in the next township so I was a little out of the way of any service station. Now, my phone was at home and I don't know anything about engines. I was about to start walking to the nearest gas station, cursing loudly the whole time, when I felt the ground shake."

He swallowed nervously. "I'd seen Amy before, but I didn't expect her to be taking a walk this far from town before. So when she sees me, broken down on the side of the road and cursing she just smiles and tells me to get back in my truck. I do, mostly out of fear, and then she picks my truck up and carries it to a gas station four miles away in about a minute. After that she just puts me down, and walks away before I could even say thank you." The man rung his hands nervously. "I would have said something but I knew how everyone felt about her. So I just kept my mouth shut."

Ben could hardly believe what he had just heard. Amy had never mentioned doing anything like that before. Then a middle aged Hispanic woman stood up. "I ashamed for not bringing this up but Amy once saved my son. He was trying to find a ball underneath a car parked on the side of the street. The driver didn't see him crouched so low to the ground and would have run him over. Amy was walking by, saw my son, and plucked him off the ground before the car could hit him. Then she just put him down on the grass and kept on walking."

Once she was done a Korean looking man stood up. "One time, as a joke, or prank, or something Amy uprooted a tree right out of my backyard. At first I was furious because of the property damage she caused." The man looked down at the floor in embarrassment. "But then when we had that huge storm a few months ago I realized that the tree would have probably fallen over and landed right on my house."

Ben was at a loss for words. This was the first time he had heard of Amy doing things like this for anyone. He'd always known her as a bully. Amy herself never even saw herself as such a good person. Now the entire room was arguing with itself, people changing sides left and right. The whole time the Mayor stood off to the side of the stage, lost in deep thought. Then at once he snapped out of it, strode to the podium, and banged the gabble until everyone calmed down.

"In light of this new information I call for a change of vote." Everyone remained silent as he paused a moment. "All of those who don't want Amy Jackson to be allowed to stay say 'Nay'."

A few dozen hands were raised, accompanied by a 'Nay'. The Mayor continued. "And all of those who feel Amy Jackson should be allowed to stay...provided she serve four years of community service as repayment for all of the trouble she has caused, say 'Aye'."

The man whose truck had broken down was the first to stand up. "Aye!"

He was followed by the Hispanic mother. "Aye!"

Then the Korean man. "Aye!"

One by one, then ten by ten, everyone stood up and voted to allow Amy to stay. Ben could barely believe what was happening. The Mayor raised his hand with a smile. "Then it's settled. Provided she performs four years of community service, Amy Jackson can stay."

The room erupted into applause as the Mayor turned and shook hands with a still stunned Ben. From where he stood he could see Mark and Johnny giving him a thumbs up. Then out of the corner of his eye he saw his father standing against the wall to the left of the stage. Ben hopped off of the stage, walked right up to his dad, and embraced him in a hug.

"I'm proud of you Ben," Daniel whispered in his ear as he slapped his son's back.

"Couldn't have done it without you," he replied, fighting to hold back the tears.

Suddenly a voice called out from nowhere. "Does this mean we're even?"

Ben looked around and saw a man in a coat and baseball cap approach him and his dad. He was tall but the baseball cap pulled down over his face obscured any details. One thing was certain though. his voice was the same voice that spoke out against the woman who wanted Ben removed from the building. Daniel smiled at the stranger. "Yeah, I guess we're even."

Ben looked between the two men, not sure of what was going on. It wasn't until the man removed his hat that Ben recognized him. "Captain Thompson!" he exclaimed.

The Captain grinned as Daniel put an arm around him and smiled. "You've already met my son Ben," he said to the Captain. "Ben, this is my friend Howard."

All's Well That Ends Well. . .Or Does It? by Darien Fawkes

All in all the town meeting was a success. Amy was allowed to stay, and Ben even received a bit of admiration for standing up for her. It wasn't until a week afterwards that the national guard finally left. Ben, Mark, and Johnny had tried to visit her during that time but Jordan told them that Amy didn't want any visitors for a while. The whole time Ben was worried that she was pissed off at him for keeping her around and forcing her into community service. In the end, though, he decided to let matters run their course, he had enough to deal with between home and school. Like his father told him, life moves on.

One Sunday afternoon Ben was outside with an old tree stump his dad was paying him to dig up. The spring weather and gentle breeze in the air made the task easier to bear, though he still had a lot of work to do digging out all of the roots. Ben stabbed his shovel into the ground so as to take a short break when he felt vibrations coming through the handle. It wasn't long before he could feel those same vibrations through the soles of his shoes. Ben took up his shovel and began digging again, he didn't want to be just standing around when Amy arrived. The tremors increased in intensity before finally coming to a stop. A large shadow was cast over Ben yet he continued digging, pretending like he hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary. After about a minute of just the sound of him digging Ben stuck his shovel back into the ground and turned to look up at Amy.

She was likewise dressed for the spring weather. she wore a white tank top, a sky blue skirt, and sandals that showed off her pretty feet nicely. She stood blocking off the sunlight, which gave her the appearance of having a golden aura. All in all she was as beautiful as ever, probably not a Goddess but definitely and Angel.

"Hey," she said looking down on Ben.

"Hey," he replied. "Forgive me if I don't invite you inside. Our house hasn't been properly renovated yet. Give it a few years though."

That brought a smile to her face, a small one, but she seemed to lighten up significantly. That is until Ben's mom came running out of the house, frantic as all hell.

"Ben! What the hell's going on? I was just vacuuming when I felt an earthquake and now-," Mrs. Lyons stopped the instant she saw Amy. She had always known about Amy, everyone in town did, but she had only ever seen her in pictures. Seeing her in person was an entirely different experience, and a frightening one at that. Amy, on the other hand, frowned. She was all too used to reactions like this from everyone.

Luckily for everyone little Katelyn came bouncing out of the house and stopped right next to Ben. She had come out to introduce herself to Amy and was amazed by her size. She even almost fell over trying to look up at her, but she was far from afraid.

"Wooooow!," she exclaimed. "Ben who's that?"

Ben picked her up in his arms and smiled, grateful that her presence distracted Amy from his mother's reaction. "Katelyn this is my friend Amy Jackson," he told her. "Amy, that's my mom and this is my little sister Katelyn."

Katelyn waved enthusiastically. "Nice to meet you!" she called out.

Amy, making sure there was plenty of room behind her, got down on one knee and waved back. "Nice to meet you too," she said gently. "And you don't have to call out, I can hear you just fine."

"Oh, ok." Katelyn giggled. "You're reeeaaally big."

Amy smiled at her. "I know"

Katelyn giggled again before looking at Ben. "Is she your girlfriend?"

Ben immediately felt his face go red as he stuttered out an answer. "No!...I mean...uh...no. No, we're just friends Katelyn."

"To bad," Katelyn said. "She's really pretty."

This time it was Amy's turn to blush. Ben had to get her away fast before she tried setting them up on a date.

"Ok munchkin, time for you to go back inside while we talk for a bit," he told her as he set her down.

"Ok," she said." But remember your manners." And with that she skipped back inside.

Ben shook his head before casting a reassuring smile to his mother and nodding. After a moment of hesitation Mrs. Lyons composed herself and nodded at Amy. "It was very nice to meet you in person Amy. Ben's told me a lot about you. You two enjoy yourselves." Then she walked back inside.

As soon as the door closed Ben turned back to Amy and shrugged. She giggled again. "You have a pretty cool family."

"Eh, they're alright." he replied. "So, what did you come for?"

In response Amy lowered her hand, palm up, right in front of Ben. "Take a walk with me?"

Ben just looked up at her, one eyebrow raised. Amy rolled her eyes. "I promise I'll bring you back when we're done. I just want to talk."

Without another word Ben stomped his shoes on the driveway, so as to shake loose the dirt, and stepped onto her palm. The view from her hand once she stood up was just as amazing as last time. The entire town stretched out before him like a small model. Looking down over the edge of her hand he could see the parked cars at her feet, far bellow him. Amy had to keep a careful watch of the ground in front of her, lest she step on anything. Once she was clear of the town and was walking in the open grass on the outskirts of town she stopped watching and spoke.

"I heard about what you said at the town meeting. Mark recorded it on his phone and emailed it to my parents."

Ben hesitated for a bit, not sure of what to say, before finally settling on a reply. "And what did you think?"

"I thought what you said was honest," she said before smiling. "Honest and sweet."

"So you weren't mad that we kept you here when you wanted to go?" he asked.

Amy shrugged. "I was more conflicted by it. I really did want to leave because I never thought anyone would see me as anything more than a big freak. At first community service sounded like working for people who would never change their opinion about me."

". . . . But?"

Amy sighed. "But I figured that, for once, I have a chance to finally change that. I can start being Beauty instead of The Beast."

Ben nodded. "I'm proud of you."

Amy rolled her eyes. "You sound like my dad."

"You spoke to your dad?" he asked.

"Yeah, he showed me the video in person. It made my mom cry to watch it. After that we started talking. It felt . . . . it felt nice to just talk to them again like daughter to parents."

"I'm glad to hear that," Ben said. Amy frowned at him. "What?"

"I was just wondering," she said. "Why were you never afraid?"

Ben barked out a laugh. "Are you kidding me? Standing up in front of all of those people was fucking terrifying."

Amy shook her head. "Not that, me." Ben stopped laughing and looked up at her. She continued. "I've done a lot to you. I poured orange juice on you, swallowed you, kidnapped you, chased you around, and stepped on you. But the whole time you never seemed like you were afraid of me. Why?"

Be shrugged. "I never believed you would hurt me. You're a giantess, true, but you're still a high school student. Not a murderer and not a monster."

"Be honest Ben. It's true I wouldn't have hurt you on purpose but still, that wouldn't have kept you from still being showing fear. It's not like humans were born for interacting with giantesses. You should have still been afraid."

Ben took a deep breath, he had hoped he wouldn't have had to tell her this. He didn't speak for the longest time, Amy waited patiently for him. Finally he spoke. "My sister, Katelyn, she's eight years old. When she was two she contracted brain cancer."

Amy sucked in a breath, shocked by what he said. Yet she resolved to keep quiet until he finished. Ben continued, albeit laboriously. "She had a tumor in her head that they had to remove. Back then I was ten years old, and I didn't know if she was going to live or die." He took another deep breath. "That was the worst experience of my life, watching my baby sister and not knowing whether or not she would live." He chuckled a little. "They were able to remove the tumor eventually, the only problems she has are a few learning disabilities but she's learning to improve. Still, I never forgot the fear I felt back then. Crying myself to sleep a lot of nights." Ben shrugged. "Compared to that very few things in life scare me."

Just then Ben was hit from above by a tear drop weighing twenty pounds that pushed him flat against Amy's palm. She wiped her eyes with her other hands. "I'm sorry," she said, but the sobs continued. Ben responded by patting her palm.

"Hey, hey, hey. Take it easy," he said. "It turned out ok in the end. Don't worry."

It took some effort but eventually Amy was able to get her sobs under control. She held her palm up at eye level. "Ben, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being a bully and a bitch, for drenching you in orange juice, swallowing you, and stepping on you." She sniffed. "Mostly for stepping on you. I. . .I can't help it. I just like the feeling of people around my feet and. . .I'm sorry for everything."

Ben wasn't sure what made him say this, maybe he had kept quiet about it for too long, but he felt he had to let this out. He looked bashfully at her palm. "You know you have very pretty feet. Next time just try asking."

Amy stared at him, shocked by what he had just told her. He had just confessed, what was probably, his biggest secret to her. Amy blushed, before clearing her throat. "Can I uh. . .can I tell you a secret about me?"

*****

It didn't take long for things to get back to normal at school. Amy kept to herself and behaved politely, as did the students. They were still scared to death by her, yet were grateful that she had finally learned to treat them like people rather than toys. Ben, Mark, and Johnny sat around their usual lunch table, debating whether or not Superman could beat Thor in a fight.

"I'm telling you," Mark insisted. "Thor is as strong as the Hulk. He could match Superman blow for blow."

"Please," Johnny replied. "Superman moves too fast. He'd knock Thor's head off before the fight even began."

"Bullshit," Mark said. "What do you think Ben?"

Ben looked between the two of them before shrugging. "I'm going to have to side with Johnny on this one. Sorry."

"Psh. You're all full of shit," Mark said.

Suddenly Amy set her lunch aside, stood up from her table, and walked over to the platform that held all of their lunch tables. Everyone froze instantly. So far Amy had kept to herself and had avoided pretty much everyone. Now, everyone was thinking back to those times when she would pluck them into the air and threaten to eat them with her lunch. No one made a move, Amy turned her gaze to Ben, Johnny, and Mark.

"Actually," she said. "Thor's hammer is coated in magic energy, which Superman is completely vulnerable to. Not to mention his magic control over the weather. Plus he's taken beatings before from the Hulk, who is as strong as Superman. Personally I think Thor's endurance and strength could match Superman's. His hammer would be what wins it for him."

Pretty much everyone in the room stood there in complete and utter shock. All except Mark and Johnny, their jaws were hanging all the way to the ground. Ben just sat back in his seat and grinned. Amy grinned back and held her palm up to the platform. "Would you guys like to join me at my table?"

Johnny and Mark exchanged glances before smiling and following after Ben, who was already climbing into her palm.

End Notes:

To all of those who have stuck with my story for this long I would just like to say thank you. I have never written anything on this site before and the fact that you have all enjoyed my first story so much means a hell of a lot to me. If you're disappointed with how it ended don't worry. I've grown rather fond of these characters and I deffinitely want to bring them back for another story. But until I figure out what that story is all I can say now is, once again, thank you.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4171