You Decide by ChaosDuck
Summary:

This will be a story completely dependant on you the readers.The premise starts us out in small town USA where young Jimmy Niele is a fumbling scientist working as a intern to Professor Janks a world class professional in the field olf molecular physics.Young Jimmy stumbles upon a formula intended to enhance human properties such as intelligence,strength and vitality.Well things don't go according to plan when Jimmy's girlfriend Sarah mistakes the formula as a bottle of soda because Jimmy foolishly stores it in the refrigerator.(Updated note :Jimmy can shrink in this story as well,the premise was originally about Sarah's growth however that limits your ability to pick the storyline)

At the end of each chapter there will be two to three choices,the option chosen by you the reader will determine the next phase of the story.The selection with the most votes will be the one we go with.


Categories: Adventure, Giantess, Growing Woman, Insertion, Young Adult 20-29, Butt Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 3794 Read: 60596 Published: March 18 2014 Updated: April 10 2014
Story Notes:

See Summary above

1. Chapter 1 by ChaosDuck

2. Chapter Two :Option B by ChaosDuck

3. Chapter Three:Option D by ChaosDuck

4. Chapter Four: Option C by ChaosDuck

5. Chapter Five:Option .........C by ChaosDuck

6. Chapter Six :Option B by ChaosDuck

Chapter 1 by ChaosDuck
Author's Notes:

Every story needs a beginning heres our's.

Jimmy snuck back into his tusted out 86' Ranger with a sly look on his face,he had gotten out of Mr.Janks office quickly and apparently undetected.His sly look was due to the fact that he had stolen a vile of the professor's untested HGE forlmula.If Jimmy had read the formula's point of performance right he understood the drugs desired effects were increased human intelligence and physcal qualities too.He greatly desired to be the biggest brain in the room but always seemed to be just average at everything he did.

 

Jimmy was what you would call a middler,he was a bench player on his high schools baseball team.He was of average looks with his short brown hair and average body type.He came from a middle class family and his grades in school were mostly B's and C's.Everything about Jimmy was perfectly reasonably average,he desired much more though as his imagination was quite extrordinary.

 

The cool brisk evening Maine air was brushing against Jimmy's face as he made his way out of his truck and headed for his apartment  which he shared with his fiance Sarah.He hoped she wasn't home so he could sneak into the kitchen and find something less suspicious he could store the stolen vial in.He knew it needed to be stored at 38 degrees farenheit so he needed to be able to keep it in the fridge without Sarah asking him what it was.To erase any suspicion he took a half filled cola bottle and washed it out and poure it in there.To make sure Sarah accidentally didn't mistake it for a drink he put on the container-Jimmy's secret wing sauce don't drink!-.

 

 Jimmy went upstairs to take a quick shower and wipe off the flop sweat he had accrued from his earlier theft.Jimmy thre his black leather jacket on the couch in the living room and headed for the shower to clean up.

 

Five minutes after Jimmy closed the bathroom door Sarah walked through the door her dirty blonde hair just pulled from the bun she held it in during her shift as a waitress.She was utterly exchausted from her 10 hour shift on her feet,she pulled of her shoes and let her sweaty feet breathe a bit.Sarah had to chuckle because even though she was the girl in the relationship it was Jimmy who constantly got on her about her slightly tom boyish ways.For a beautiful girl Sarah had always had slightly larger than normal sized feet and since she was always into athletics such as being the star volleyball player in high school she always seemed to have smelly feet.

Sarah was a very tall fit girl at 5'11 and her body was always well toned ,but she did have the right amount of zoom to even her out.

 

"Hey Jim you home?"she called out as she entered the door.The smell of her feet was especially strong tonight adn she knew Jimmy would complain about them if she didn't shower right away.She walked into the hallway leading to the shower and heard the water running."Hmm I gues he's in there.I guess i'll wait until he gets out before I go in so the little princess doesn't complain about my sweaty feet smell."she said to herself.

 

Sarah was extremely thirsty and hungry from her long day at work,her ass of a boss had forced her to skip luch today due to congestion of the dining room.Sarah's contact lenses were also starting to annoy her so she took them out before heading into the dining room.Her vision without them wasn't terrible but definately impaired.Sarah walked into the kitchen and opened up the fridge to get something to drink to quench her thirst.She reached her slender hands into the cool fridge and grabbed the....

End Notes:

Option A:She grabbed the mystery bottle not seeing the note on it and drank it's contents.

 

Option B: She grabbed a bottle of orange juice and drank it's contents.

 

Option C:Jimmy walks out of the shower just in time before Sarah can grab anything

 

 

As the story progresses the options will get weirder and weirder,the first choice is ultimately a pace setter.Will come back in two days to see which chapter we go with,oh and thanks for reading and leave your thoughts suggestions and critiques below as these are the only way I can improve as an author.

Chapter Two :Option B by ChaosDuck
Author's Notes:

Okay guys after the tally it looks like by the tally of two votes option B is your winner.

Sarah reached into the frosty fridge feeling the slight perspiration on her hands instantly cool at the touch,she felt around for any sort of refreshment and settled on the glass conatiner to her left.When she pulled out the glass she saw through her squinting green eyes that she had grabbed a container of orange juice.Not a bad option at all considering it was a good source of Vitamin C and would easily quench her thirst.She went looking for any clean glass and took note to get on Jimmy to clean up the dirty dishes that she was too tired to do herself.

 

Jimmy was just getting out of the shower and put on a clean shirt and sweatpants on when he walked out of the bathroom and saw the light on in the kitchen.He heard the rattling of dishes and knew that Sarah must be home from work.His thoughts went immediatly to his stolen formula and he rushed off into the kitchen to make sure it was left alone.When he ran into the kitchen almost slipping on the tile floor due to some residue water tracked in by himself earlier he recollected himself and strolled into the kitchen trying to look as calm as possible.

 

When he saw Sarah washing off one of the dirty dishes she herself had made he looked around and was relieved to see his stolen goods were not out of the fridge.He quickly ran to the fridge and opened it up seeing it was exactly where he left it.When he turned around he almost ran right into Sarah as she had walked over to him to give him a kiss.

 

"Whoa whats wrong with you Jim?"

 

"What do you mean whats wrong with me ,you're the one sneaking up on me."Jimmy said not even attempting to hide the nervous look on his face.

Jimmy realizing he was about to step in crap collected his thoughts."Im sorry hon I just had a really long day at work.Janks has been working me ragged the last few weeks,it's like im his gopher or something.How was your day sweetie?"

 

"Well it was another marvelous day at the diner,that pig Louis said I couldn't get any more shifts this week.I explained to him about our financial issues and he told me it wasn't anything he could control and I had to be there longer to get 40 hours so yeah theres that."Sarah said,her face getting red as she said it.

 

Jimmy walked over to his fiance and kissed her on the forehead"It's gonna get better soon hon,I have something cooking that's gonna get us out of everyone's shadows and put us front and center."

 

"What?"Sarah asked.

"I don't want to say too much until it comes to fruition but if everything goes like I think it will,i"ll be the one callling the shots soon enough."Jimmy stroked Sarah's hair out of her eyes as he said this.He couldn't believe this beautiful former star athlete had ever decided to go with a guy like him.He knew she deserved everything in the world and he was determined to give it to her.

 

"But babe could you please wash those puppies of your's their starting to make me woozy."Jimmy said playfully.

 

Sarah puched him in the arm and said"Okay princess i''ll wash them to protect your dainty senses.Let me finish up my beverage and i''ll go get cleaned up for my little man."

 

Sarah liked calling him her little man even though they were roughly the same size,she might have half an inch on him.Jimmy had always been attracted to tall athletic women but Sara was the first woman he ever dated that was his size or taller. Sarah took two gulps of her juice and rushed off to the bathroom,winking at Jimmy and lifting her foot up one more time giving him one last whiff of her size 9 feet.

 

Jimmy whinced at the smell and waved for her to head off,chucking as she left.When he thought the coast was clear and he heard the water running he opened the fridge back up and took out his stolen prize.Then Jimmy....

End Notes:

Option A:Thought for a moment and then swallowed the liquid fully

 

Option B:Poured the contents in a large vial to be studied more

 

Option C:Was surprised when he heard Saah says"Whats that?"

 

Option D:Joker Card(Your choice,if this option wins i''ll pick the most interesting of the suggestions.)

 

Again after two days we'll reconvene with the option with the most votes.

Chapter Three:Option D by ChaosDuck
Author's Notes:

Okay guys it looks like Option D is our winner,im going to go with the idea pitched by Tom Speedy but with a little twist.Since im not intending to make Sarah really violent in the story im going to make the action a little more playful.I wanna see what tags you guys want me to use  before I set too many character traits.Obviously there is gonna be some foot play,but I want to know if there is any more genres you'd like me to cover.

 

Author's note:Im not really a foot guy but hopefully I can make it work for you guys.

Sarah was about to hop into the shower when she remembered that she left her bodywash that she had just bought in her purse.She decided to slip on her robe and run out to get it.

Without any knowledge that Sarah was not in the shower Jimmy began unscrewing the cap off the bottle of liquid H.E.D.He had no earthly idea of what the drug would do to a human being but he decided the risk was worth the reward.Jimmy was tired of always being the guy who could blend into the crowd.He wanted to be known as someone who made a huge mark on this world.

While Jimmy was pondering his future Sarah quietly exited the bathroom and walked down the hall leading to the kitchen.Her purse was on the kitchen table and her vanilla body wash was inside.Sarah took a whiff of herself as it wafted through the air and thought she was really due for a shower.The long work day had really caused her to sweat alot.She had always been a profous sweater for a girl.Her immense beauty was something that always caught everyone's eye but all of her past boyfriends and even her teammates had always commented on this.It was always something she was a little self conscious about.That is why when she met Jimmy,this shy wallflower who seemed to be attracted to not only her but all her faults she knew he was the one for her.

 

Walking through the hall she  heard Jimmy mumbling to himself and wondered what he was doing.When she peeked her head through the kitchen entrance she saw him holding an old coke bottle.He was staring at it almost like he was examining it.She recalled the same glazed over look from earlier tonight and found it to be most odd.What in the world was he doing and why was he looking at that bottle so intently?Sarah decided to ask the man himself"Whats that?' she asked

"Wha...What?"Jimmy shocked to hear her stuttered

 

"That bottle you're clutching Jim."

"This.this bottle right here?"he asked dumbly

 

"No the invisible one on the counter,of course that one."

 

"Oh this"Jimmy recollected himself"This is just a batch of some wing sauce i've been working on.I wanted to try it out for dinner tommorow."he lied

 

"Let me smell it then,I wanna see what it smells like before I try it."Sarah said as she walked over to Jimmy and stared him in the eyes.Sara had always been able to intimidate Jimmy when she did this and it always got her what she wanted.

 

Jimmy stared at his fiance's pretty green eyes and he was hypnotized for a moment,more than enough time for Sarah to swipe the bottle from his hands.She took this moment to sniff the bottle and it's contents of supposed secret wing sauce.

 

"Phew,this stuff smells worse than a pantry of my worst smelling socks Jimmy.Theres no way this could be wing sauce it smells like ox urine."

Jimmy wondered how she knew what ox urine smelled like at first and then chalked it up to a pointless comparision.Trying to avert her attention from the formula he tried to make a joke(stupid decision) "Nothing smells worse than your socks hon,they could clear out a den of wolves at a butcher shop."

 

"You know Jim,that isn't the smartest thing to say to your future wife."Sarah said leering at him.She has been always a little sore about people making fun of her feet.

 

Trying to smooth over the situation Jimmy said"You know I love everything about you,I just like to kid you sometimes don't take it so hard.You know you are the most beautiful person in the world to me....Godzilla feet and all."

 

Sarah reared back to give him a playful slap but slipped on a wet spot on the floor and fell towards Jimmy knocking him over as well.As the soon to be married duo fell the opened bottle in Sarah's right hand tipped over and the contents spilled directly onto Sarah and Jimmy,while Sarah only got some on her robe Jimmy had some spill into his mouth and he involuntarily swallowed some.What happened next would change the dynamic between the young couple forever because unknowingly the secret batch of formula Jimmy swiped was not the H.E.D that Jimmy thought it was it was secretly a formula that would make ...

End Notes:

Option A:Jimmy shrink a few inches

 

Option B:Jimmy shrink to two feet

 

Option C:Jimmy shrink to two inches

 

Option D:Joker card-Readers option

 

Once again we'll reconvene in two days with the results,once again thanks to all of those who have read commented,and voted.

Chapter Four: Option C by ChaosDuck
Author's Notes:

Well ok guys it looks like option C is our winner,Jimmy will be two inches.Oh and just so you guys know im planning on making this story about 9 to 10 chapters long.

Jimmy involuntarily gulped down the experimental drug and felt the warm liquid coating his throat.Odd that it would be warm coming from the fridge but alas some things aren't meant to be understood.It tasted like a combination of cough syrup and tic tacs which for it's smell wasn't so bad.Jimmy had thoughts of death and other possible outcomes after the realization of him gulping it down.Sure he had intended to test it out but he wasn't sure he had the courage to go through with it.

 

Now he had swallowed it and he had no earthly idea what it was going to do.Jimmy gulped and then he saw stars and finally the world began spinning around his head.It seemed like he was on the Vertigo Spinner at the local carnival,the dizzieness was almost too much for him to hold his lunch down.What was worse was the fact that Sarah was currently laying on top of him making him feel even more nauseas.The spinning and the stars were adding up to make him have a huge headache and in his state of thinking he thought he saw the world expanding around him.He felt the weight of his girlfriend increasing on top of him as well and he felt his clothes loosening around him.All of these feelings were beginning to take it's toll on him and he finally blacked out.

 

Sarah on the other hand had regained her composure and looked down at Jimmy's face and noticed he didn't look so good.His face looked almost greenish and his eyes looked like he was hung over.Little did she know the feelings he was experiencing at that very moment.Her own 139 lbs were now almost like a crushing weight to him and before Sarah realized what had happened  it was almost like Jimmy dissappeared below her.

 

Shocked and confused Sarah looked down and noticed his clothes emptied below her."What the hell?"she said aloud.Sarah began to panic as she clawed through his discarded trousers and almost went ballistic when she couldn't fugure out what had happened.She had never heard of someone just poof vanishing from thin air,and she was sure they wouldn't be transported buck ass naked.

 

Sarah was about to stand up and call the police to report what had happened when she saw the most pecular sight out of the corner of her eye.Ther laying almost dead was the two inch form of her fiance Jimmy.Sarah squinted her eyes and looked away for a moment thinking there is no way she could have seen what she saw.She turned her head back a couple more times and still the same sight was there.A tiny two inch form of her Jimmy laying there buck naked,but it was him she was sure of it.It was weird but it made more sense than him just dissolving into space she thought.The moment was all too weird for her though and she stood up for a moment not knowing what to do.There were two options here,one being that she was knocked out and this was all some strange dream and two it was real.

Sarah pinched her cheeks a couple of times and slapped herself silly to make sure she wasn't dreaming and when she realized she was wide awake she froze and pondered what to do.She knew she needed to think of something quick and she needed to collect her thoughts and stay in the game to get through this. Obviously something strange new and unexpected had fallen into her lap and Sarah didn't know what to do about it just yet,just  then a thought of a plan popped into her brain she decided.....

End Notes:

Option A:Jimmy needs medical help now

 

Option B:This could be fun

 

Option C:This is all too much,she called her older sister for advice

 

Option D:Joker Card-readers option

 

Okay guys if option D is chosen im gonna take all the ideas posted and have you guys vote for the best of the reader choices.We'll reconvene in a few days with the results,until then vale.

Chapter Five:Option .........C by ChaosDuck
Author's Notes:

Okay it looks like we had a tie in the voting so I flipped a penny and it came up heads for C.No I really didn't flip a penny but I liked option C better as it will give me a chance to give this story a new dynamic.......the third wheel.

Sarah looked down at the pathetic unmoving figure of her little fiance and came to the conclusion she needed help.She only knew of one person who could assist her.Bailee her younger sister who was in medical school and had attained all of the brains in the family as her mother always told her.Sarah was always a little jealous of her little sister's relationship with their mother but that is another story.Bailee may have gotten all of the brains but by no means did she look trumpy next to her sister.She may have been 4 inches shorter and not as athletic but she definately had the curves in all the right places.

 

Sarah knew little to nothing about medical conditions and she sure as hell didn't know what the hell was going on with Jimmy.She knew it was her only option to bring Bailee in and get her advice.Sarah took Jimmy in her hand and wrapped up his tiny form in her palm gently and slowly walked into the living room to the couch.She sat down and could hardly believe that she was currently holding the tiny two inch form of her fiance.He looked so helpless so pathetically small so ,so cute.She couldn't believe some of the thoughts racing through her mind right now but the most troubling one was the tingle of excitement she was feeling in her nether regions.Sickened at her own bodily reactions Sarah tried to push any perverted thoughts out of her mind....but they persisted still.

 

Sarah sat down and took out her cell phone and looked up her contacts to call her sister Bailee.She saw the number and debated whether she was doing the right thing ....ultimately she knew it was her only option.She knew if she took Jimmy to a hospital she might not see him for a while and that was something she ultimately couldn't live with.She knew Bailee might be able to help her without seperating them.She reasoned that Jimmy wouldn't want that either(even though she didn't know.)

 

 

Sarah hit Bailee's contact and made the call,shivers going down her spine she had no idea how she was going to explain any of this to her sister.She didn't know how Bailee would recieve the information or if she would even believe her.If she didn't have Jimmy in her hand she wouldn't even believe it.Sitting there Sarah heard the phone ring 6 times and then go to voicemail...........Sarah gulped and didn't know what to say in her message..
"Bailee I really need to speak to you,it's like an emergency..please call me back asap."she said

 

Sarah heard the dial tone and knew that her message was sent,she had that feeling of confusion and lust return to her and she knew what she was thinking was wrong.She looked down at the now shivering form of Jimmy and knew she shouldn't be thinking what she was but she couldn't help it.She really really wanted to shove him down to her privates and have him pleasure her.She knew how disgusting this sounded but she couldn't help herself...Just as Sarah was having this inner war with herself ....... 

End Notes:

Option A:Bailee calls her back

 

Option B:Jimmy wakes up

 

Option C:She decides to act upon her impulses

 

Allright guys the last five chapters of this story is where the action is going to pick up I promise.The real question is how will it play out and who will be the participating parties.Also the chapters will probably be about twice as long as i've been writing.Thanks for voting and we'll reconvene in a few days....CD

Chapter Six :Option B by ChaosDuck
Author's Notes:

Allright guys here is the latest update,i've got to go with option b although alot of you wanted a combo.

Eyes blurry and a strange pungent smell all around Jimmy awoke to an alien world.The sight he was beholding was unbelievable,his eyes still glazed over Jimmy looked around and was terrified of what he was witnessing.He looked up to the heavens above and saw the unbelievably huge face of his fiance staring down at him intently.She seemed to be grinning down at him but he wasn't quite yet cogniscent of his predicament.

Jimmy tried to talk but his mouth was dry and his voice was too weak,he pathetically tried to mouth the words he was thinking.Sarah who had been awaiting his wakening stared down at him like a loving mother to their newborn baby.The feeling of lust was overpowered by her love and portectiveness she felt over her fiance.During the hour Jimmy was knocked out she had debated what she was to do,but when she saw him awaken and stir around like a scared little baby she made up her mind.She was going to take care of him and her carnal desires needed to be squashed.

Seeing him scared like this Sarah knew she needed to calm him down.Not knowing how fragile he was at his new state she tried to hush him with her pinky and calm him down,but this simple action almost crushed him.Seeing his heaving chest after this attempt Sarah knew she needed to treat him with the upmost care...

 

 

"SSSSSHHHHHH Jimmy,it's all right im right here for you."she said in the most hushed gentle tone she could come up with."I need you to calm down so im going to have to put you somewhere safe,where would you like me to put you?"

 

Jimmy was almost shaken apart at the powerful sound of her voice and the sensory overload was way too much for him.Jimmy began to black out again and the last thing he saw was the huge face of Sarah coming closer to him.

 

Sarah almost wept when she saw him lose his consciousness again and she knew she had frightened him.She knew she must do what was right for him and she knew she must take control of the situation now.Sarah got up gently and went over to her dresser and pulled out one of her biggest most cushy bras she could find.She had an idea and thought it was the best she could do right now,she got out a needle and thread and began to fashion a miny hammock holder in the right cup of the bra.She knew it would be uncomfortable for Jimmy but she needed to keep him safe and the closest thing to safety she could come up with was having him in her bosum.She needed to keep him safe no matter what,so she began thinking of her options after tonight.

 

Sarah looked down at the blacked out figure of her fiance and felt a twinge of excitement of the power she now held over him."What the hell is wrong with me?He's my fiance and im excited at him being two inches tall.I have some serious issues,how could I find this exciting?"she questioned herself mentally."Well he looks so darn  cute and helpless down there,and what woman wouldn't like to have a little more control over her man,it's all out of love."her other voice said

 

Sarah had a gollum like conundrum going on here,both sides loved Jimmy.One thought was of him purely but the second was of the purely excotic things she could do with a shrunken man.No she had already decided her lust filled desires were selfish and needed to be extinguished NOW!She......

End Notes:

Option A:Continued with her idea

 

Option B:Thought of a better idea

 

Option C:Was interrupted by her sister calling her

 

Okay guys,sorry about the lapse and sloppy chapter but i've been really busy lately and have not had sufficient time to write.I just wanted to let you guys know I will update ASAP.Thanks for any past ideas and any from this point forward,we will commence later with the results of your votes....CD

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4111