Having fun with tiny men by HOZANGA
Summary:

Kate has a little fun with the tiny men in her room in her converse platform sneakers


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Unaware, Crush, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 5998 Read: 22401 Published: March 08 2014 Updated: March 09 2014
Story Notes:

Her converse http://www.converseallstarplatform.com/images/Converse/Converse_Chuck_Taylor_All_Star/Chuck_Taylor_All_Star_(High)/2013_Black_Converse_All_Star_Light_Platform_Chuck_Taylor_High_Tops_Canvas_Women_Sneakers.jpg

1. Chapter 1 by HOZANGA

2. Chapter 2 by HOZANGA

3. Chapter 3 by HOZANGA

Chapter 1 by HOZANGA

Kate walked into her room, she was wearing a white T-shirt with jeanes and her high heeled stiletto boots. She was holding a shoe box, that said converse on top. the tiny men in her room froze.They knew this day would come.

Kate is usually a very sweet girl, even to her tiny slaves, but that day was Kate's birthday, and she had gotten a present that made the tiny naked men shiver.

Kate doesn't like bugs, but she loves to step on them! Unfortunately for the tiny men, Kate doesn't like the feeling of tiny bones crunching under her feet, so she never crushed bugs barefoot or in thin soled shoes.

Why unfortunatelly you ask? The box of the shoed was pretty big so the men knew what was inside. converse sneakers, but not any kind of converse sneakers. 6cm Platform soled converse sneakers.

Kate sat on her bed she looked around and spotted a tiny man that hadn't notice her. She opened the shoe box, and took out her white with red racing stripes treaded soled platform sneakers.

she put the first one on, then she put the second one making sure she doesn't make any noise so the tiny man wouldn't notice her. Then, she stood up. She took her first step towards the tiny man. her long blonde hair were sweeping from side to side.

With every step she took there was a horrifying noise to be heard. But the tiny man was deaf. He couldn't hear the steps of the giantess mistress coming towards him. Untill it was too late. When Kate took her final step towards the tiny man, the ground around him shaked.

He looked up in terror and there she was, towering over the puny tiny man. With her black fingernails on her hips and her pitch black eyeliner, Kate put on a sadistic smile. The tiny man saw that smile, she was wearing Black lip gloss.

The giantess looked at him with her green eyes. The tiny man knew how to read lips since he was deaf. "Are you afraid little man?" asked Kate. The tiny man was speechless. Her beautiful body and face were looking down at him. "You should be" she continued "all this time, I was afraid to crush you fucking little bugs, because i didn't want you to touch my sole. But now, with 6cm of cold, unforgiving, lethal rubber between us. I won't feel a fucking thing. It will be like stepping on feathers".

The tiny man didn't know what to do, he was going to die, being stepped on by a girl! He started running away from the giantess's huge rubber platform. "So you wanna play a game?" asked Kate. "Ok! I know one, it's called run for your life! In this game I give you a 3 minute headstart and then I come after you. If i manage to get to you, you will be crushes under my treaded platform sole. But if you manage to survive, you will have to worship my sneakers for the rest of you life".

The man of course couldn't hear her since he was running away and couldn't see the giantess lips. Kate started counting. "1, 2, 3......" The man was running as fast as he could but it wasn't enough. "178, 179, 180! Ready or not here comes the shoe!"

Kate started searching for the tiny man, when she found him him was about half a meter away from the slot at the bottom of her desk. She started walking towards him. The little man thought he had been running for miles! But those miles were only a few steps of Kate's giant feet. She took her first step covering at least a meter, the little man was only two meters away. with her second step, the little man tripped.

He quickly got up and kept running towards the slot of her desk and he was just 7cm away from it when suddenly a white wall with black stripes over it came down blocking his way. "What's the matter tiny guy? Can't climb the sole? Why do you think I asked for platform sneakers? Only so that I can't feel you crunch? Of course not! I know that you fucking ugly bugs can climb very good, but not this high".

Kate giggled. She put her right foot next to her left foot which was blocking the tiny man's way to the slot of the desk. The tiny man was now between two 10 meter (for him) Rubber cold walls. Kate started bringing her right foot closer to her other foot. The tiny man begged. "NO, PLEASE I BEG YOU GODDESS! DON'T KILL ME!" "You think I will have mercy?I always wanted to have a bid of red on the sides of my sneakers. And now that I can have it, I will not do it?" said Kate. "Acctually now that I think of it, I will let you live under one condition." Kate paused.

"Tell you tiny friends to come out." The other tiny men gasped, as they saw the towering sneakers of the teenage girl coming close one to another almost ready to crush the tiny man between them. "OK FINE I WILL DO IT!" said the tiny man. "GUYS COME OUT I BEG YOU". The other tiny men came out of their hiding spots, there were millions in her room. "so all these years, that i wasn't killing you, you were reproducing?" said Kate. "Yes, but now let me go." said the man. "Ok. Have a nice time in heaven."

Kate SLAMMED her  two sneakers together completely melting the tiny man into a puddle of blood. She giggled. "Now, you should all know, that I also want a red stain on my rubber treaded sole, and i wouldn't mind a bit of bones between them as well. So if anyone tries to escape."

Kate smiled and ordered the men to move to the center of the room. But a group of 100 men, tried to run away. "Where do you think you are going?" asked Kate. She took a step towards them Showing the deadly criss cross patter at the bottom of the shoe.

This was even worse. The platforms were not just treaded, they still had the original pattern, but with treads on each and every one of the marks. She started to lower her shoe. Suddenly, a wonderful *crunch* could be heard beneath her sneaker. She had killed at least 30 of the men. How could she do that?!? She seemed such a sweet girl! But no. She is a fucking savage. She didn't care how many lives she had ended, how many kids and families she crushes under her converse. The blood spllattered all over the rest of the group.She rose her left foot since she had just crushed the men with her right foot.

"Too bad I want that red mark on both my soles..." Kate stood on her heel. A shadow was over them. Her 6cm platform was Deadly. she could destroy anyones life with it. She started lowering the toe top of her sneakers coming closer and closer to the tiny men. All of them tried to resist by trying to push the cold rubber sole upwards, but they couldn't. The treads were to rough to be touched by such small hands.

"You think I dont' think of that too?" said Kate. "These are one of a kind. Special costum made order just for killing you guys." she stepped on the ground. a puddle of blood could be seen below her converse. She went back to the center of her room, all the tiny men were there. "good!" she said "Now, you are all my pets!" she continued. "You can't do that!" said a man from below. "Can't I? said Kate. "No you can't! we have our families animals and village under you bed! you can't take us away from them!" said the man. everyone looked at him.

He wasn't the smartest to have just told the merciless goddess of destruction were they all lived. She encased the men in a cage and then started taking steps towards her bed. the families from below the bed watched. as the gigantic sole of her converse was coming towards them, ready to crush them. They pulled the big guns out. They had an army. But it was no match for Kate. she lifted her bed as it was light and put it away. she saw the tiny tanks and vehichles in front of them. She became angry. The tanks tried to shoot her. But all they could do was hit her wall of rubber. They didn't do shit.

She raised her foot and said "FUCK YOU ALL" she slammed her shoe down as hard as she could. She then proceeded to grind all of the things under her shoe. When she liftef her shoe. There was no village anymore. just a red stain. The men in the cage started crying. Kate started laughing with an evil tone. Her true life had just began. She woke up the next day. Her converse were right where she left them. beside her bed. They were her favorite shoes and she said that she will wear them everyday just so that she can kill whoever the fuck gets in her way.

She put them on and stood up. She was 190cm tall with her converse. she was one tall bitch! she went to the cage and thought "Wait I'm not going to let these little pervs see me naked!" She took of her shoes and went to the closet. She wore black tights, a mini skirt and her leather jacked on top. She went to the cage and grabbed 10 men. She threw them down breaking alot of their bones. "awww did that hurt?" she asked.

 The men couldn't move and could only see the white wall of her shoe. "We are going to play a game!" She said. "It's Saturday today so I don't have any classes! The game is called the commander! I am going to close my eyes and start dancing. then I will try to stomp all of you. But if someone survives he gets to controll me for the rest of the day as long as his order are not stupid ex. release us! Sound fun?" Kate said.

there was one man that was sure he was going to win since he hadn't breaken any bones. Kate started dancing. The tiny men could see the bottom of her soles. human guts hanging from her treaded soles. even when she shaked her heel the gut were still there. The treads were to rough and deep for the guts to fall off. She almost immediatly crushed the tiny man without broken bones. She giggled "I might not feel anything under my soft platforms of Death that completely obliterate you, but I can hear you scream under my sole and beg for mercy. hehehe" she felt so good. every time she stomped on a tiny man she made sure to stomp him hard.

VERY HARD. blood had spllattered all around the room. And in just 5 minutes (how much the song she was dancing to lasted) she had killed 9 little men under her cold, rubber platform sole. then she opened her eyes. "YOU SURVIVED LITTLE MAN?!? Oh well. a game is a game only when it's played fair! What do you want me to do?" she asked him.

The little man couldn't believe this. He could control the blonde gorgeous giantess for all day. he could make her crush everything, even his own friends. He felt the power and said: "take 1000 men out of the cage. And then make them sit in the shape of you shoe treads. If they manage to do it correctly, when you CRUSH THEM they should end up alive, but damaged between your treads."

Kate smiled and her venom-ish green eyes shined. "I like your thinking little man. Maybe I should keep you even after this day! But for now. you command me" she started walking towads the cage. Bloos prints that had the shape of the well known converse patter were all over the floor and continued to form under her shoes.

She just walked. But it was like running to the tiny man. She did what he said, raised her feet and then brought her gigantic wall down on them. It was like they saw god. And they acctually did. Because they didn't form correctly. She raised her sneaker from the floor and you could easily hear and see blood dripping from underneath her sole.

The once chocolate brown sole of her converse sneaker, was now strawberry red. the tiny man said: "Now take all of the men in the cage but 2. Leave them. you will need them to reproduce. Dump the men on the ground and tell them to run in all directions. Then, I want you to show them what is the real definition of terror. start walking over them. grinding them, JUMPING ON THEM and lastly. put fuel on your shoes sole and light it on fire.

I can tell your shoes are fireproof. Since you know how we think. While your platforms are burning start lighting them on fire with your feet. stomp every single one of them but the 2 in the cage." So she did. She dumped all of them down on thhe ground. "Run. Run you little pathetic worms. You know you won't escape right? One mile for you, is one step for me. And when i think about you under my sole just trying to fight back, but the power is too much and you guts are getting pasted under my platforms. I touch myself.

AAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNND BOOOOOMMMM! First one down all the other left!" She said as she slammed her Huge platform on the head of a poor tiny man. she kept on doing that over and over. then she said: "I know. Listen tiny men. you will run around in the room and hide in open space. So that my shoe can fit in it. Then i am going to come in. and try to crush you!" She came back in the room. Her converse made the ground shake when suddenly... pop! one man was killed unknowingly under her massive shoe.

she walked over some men when she thought "it's about time i light them up". She got a huge smile fulled with sadism. the tiny men knew that she was up to something. She took the gas from her desk. The tiny men screamed as she light her Platforms on fire. she stepped on every singe one of the tiny men on the floor. You could smell burnt flesh and even though her platforms were on the ground.

There were flames coming under them. Then she picked the tiny commander up. "What are you doing?!?" He said. "I'm just doing what you said. Kill everyone except the 2 men in the cage. The tiny man screamed as the sole of her 6cm black and white platform converse sneakers submerged onto him. The last thing she did. was to do a pirrouette on all of the dead bodies. There was blood on the floor. Blood that needed years to be produced. But only days to lay down on the floor.

End Notes:

Millions of men were killed that day. Burned to death under her shoes. The two men that survived called that day "Shoement day". And the deadliest thing that happened that day. they called it: Flaming Rubber death. Kate had killed millions of people and would never stop even if they told her to give her converse away. She had already thought of that. She would become a goth girl. But one thing is for sure. Those were the best 17th birthday that ever took place in her house.

Chapter 2 by HOZANGA
Author's Notes:

She just didn't get enough of them.

It was nighttime and Kate had gone to bed. She was thinking about monday when she would go to school and all the girls could see the massacare she had caused with a simple pair of sneakers. just by thinking that she fell asleep. That night, she had a dream. In the dream BILLIONS of tiny men were in Kate's garden and were happily living their lifes without anything to worry about. Yet...! The next morning she woke up, went down to have breakfast, ans found her parents shrunk down to and size!!! "Mom, Dad? Is that you?" She asked "Oh my GAWD you are so small! You kind of remind me of... TINY MEN." Her parents knew what she had been doing. They didn't say anything. They were just paralyzed. Good thing for them is that Kate was still wearing her pajamas so there was no way she would crush them. But suddenly, Kare rushed up to her room, put on her black jeans, a Purple T-shirt and her now well known to every tiny man in the neighborhood Black and white platform converse. Only this time, they were also red. She started going to the kitchen with slow steps since she wanted to give her parents time. Time to run back to their village, so that she would exterminate every tiny human in that house. When she got to the kitchen her parents were near the door slot. "HURRY UP HONEY! HERE COMES THE SHOEEE!" BOOM! She slammed her foot near the door so hard, that there was a shockwave that pushed her father over to the other side of the door. "You are lucky that the door is locked and I can't find my keys!" said Kate. But the door wasn't locked. She knew that if he let her parents escape she would easily find the tiny peoples village. after 5 minutes she opened the door as slowly as she could so that her parents wouldn't hea her. She saw them running. In the grass. "So it was a sign. The dream! Oh this is gonna be fun!" Kate smiled revealing her white teeth. She took her first step outside, and her first step outside with her new blood-stained shoes. her parents felt the ground shake. "honey come on! We have to move on unless we wanna be stepped on by our own daughter! Her parents went to the tiny people village, which was acctually a city! The tiny people were just as evolved as the humans! The city was surounded by a 5cm deep ring of mud. Since the tiny people were only 1cm tall, thay would drown if they went in there so they had a boat. Kate's parents took the boat to the other side, but the bad thing was... Kate saw them. And she also saw them dissapear which made her come to the conclusion that the city was camouflaged so that she couldn't destroy it. Little did they know, their rnd was coming. Most of the tiny people were out of the city and its camo and they were farming. Which was extremely dangerous since Kate was able to crush them, but they didnt know Kate hat her sneakers. They thought she had shoes with thin soles and that they would not be crushed. Kate saw the people out of the camo and smiled. She raised her right foot. Casting a shadow above a patch of grass, A tiny man farming there stared death in the eyes. And death was a lot more treaded that he expected him to be. Kate lowered her foot on the grass killing the tiny man without even realising it. The grass that Kate had stepped on was newly put and was weak the tiny people thought. That means that if we go deeper into the woods (the grass was like woods to them) we should be safe! they run deeper and deeper when suddenly theu thought: "we don't have to run deeper! we will just hide under the great old tree! (A rose bush) and we will be ok! the great tree is too strong even for her. Kate took her second step forward, reaching the "hard" grass. Her foot just went through it like it was minced meat. She flattened the grass and a couple of fields with it. she then proceeded to go towards the rose bush. "I always hated these roses, and since mom in not here to tell me not to do anything to them.. I guess I will end them." said Kate "dont worry! the great tree will stand!" said the man "it's trunk will prote-" *CRACK* the trunk of the rose bush broke under the mighty rubber treaded sole of her platform sneakers and Kate continued to apply more pressure. She knew there were people down there. And she wanted to hear them scream as she pasted them into blood stains. Suddenly the people started running. "not so faaaast" Kate SLAMMED HER FOOT ON THE BUSH OBLITERATING IT AND THE PEOPLE BENEATH IT. "where is you little tree now? you fucking bugs?" She said. she saw millions of tiny people going to the camouflaged city and the mud pit that was filled with snails instead of sharks. "GUYS, GUYS, CALM DOWN IT'S OK. KATE WOULD NEVER EVER GET HER FEET DIRTY FOR US. WE ARE GOOD." said Kate's dad "uuuhhh honey." said Kate's mom "yes?" he replied "how deep is the mud pit?" she asked "5 cm why?" he asked. Then he heard a splash. a big muddy splash. Kate had put her 6CM platform in the mud, and her feet was still out of the mud. The people inside the city couldn't see her cause of the camo. Suddenly a converse sneaker came through the camouflaged barrier. It had mud on it. It was Kate's foot and it came slamming down in the people. at least 1000 killed. "KATE! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!?" her dad yelled "dad... I have an urge. to stomp stuff. but i couldnt do it all these years because i didnt have platform sneakers, so... blame yourself for buying them." she said. then her other foot came into the city. Some people had tv's in their houses and heard the news. 

Reporter: "we now take you live in the borders of the city where a giant girl appears to be wanting to crush us alive in her sneakers"

The man watching tv said: " the borders?, that's like... RIGHT NEXT TO US!" he looked out of his window just to see a muddy wall that said:

CONVERSE ALL STAR                                                 

The man fainted. his family left him and Kate giggled as she saw the tiny people fleeing away from her. She was huge she could do anything she wanted to, and nothing could stop her. She just  laughed stomping and crushing buildings in her converse all star black white and red with black stripes platform sneakers. She didn't care if she kille someone she just wanted to entertain herself. she did it. after crushing the whole city. nothing was left there but a footprint. a footprint that said Converse ALL STAR size 11. When Kate got back to her house, she opened the door and saw a group of 300 men with forks and torches. "hah. cute..." she smiled. Moving her right leg forward she killed all of them. just by kicking them in different directions. Her tip toe in those converse was too violent. the ruby shaped front side of her converse ripped through their skins, spilling blood all over the house. Ther rubber was too hard for the tiny men to handle. And when it touched them. They felt, the cold rubber, eating through their skin, burning them alive and finally, it cut them in half. Leaving the other half at the bottom of Kate's shoe, and when she stepped down, it was gone too. "Maybe I should become a footballer" she giggled. She went up in het room, but her converse had so many crushed bones between the treads that it was acctually inconvinient to walk in them. So she didn't take them off. she just washed their bottoms, leaving two things. The blood stains at the sides. And the bones of the first crushed deaf man. "this is the beggining of a new era." she thought "the era, of death" she went to bed took her converse off, and placed them on a pile of dead bodies she had made. with the soles of the converse facing down, she wished all of the little men in the world good luck, and then she smiled. She knew something, something that would change the world. But she was going to wait till her 20th birthday. Because that day. She would get converse platform BOOTS.

to be continued...

Chapter 3 by HOZANGA
Author's Notes:

The final chapter of this story. and it is bigger that ever ;)

Time passes by so quick... Kate thought. "Tommorow is my birthday. My 20th birthday. And its gonna be the last one I celebrate with my friends."

It was 10 AM and Kate had just woken up. "Well. I guess its now or never." She got up, and smiled she knew what would happen today. And she was the only one that knew. 

"little do they know. I have a growth ray." She laughed, but she didn't know, that one tiny man, had survived everything, he heard her say everything about the growth ray, and the first thing he did, was piss himself.

"What's that smell? It smells like... piss!" Kate turned around. She saw the tiny man, he was staring the other way, and didnt know what was about to happen to him.

Kate thought: "Ok. Let's see... if I pretend not to see him, and go to my desk to read, he will come out. Too bad for him." She picked up her favorite shoes. You guessed it, her converse. Then she remember her converse had a zipper on the side that had a tiny man on them. "Oh right, I put him on there when i was done with the city yesterday!"

She zipped up her right shoe. But the man was on the right one. a sound woke the tiny man up. a sound that went like "ZZZZZZZZZZIP!" he looked down. A zipper was coming towards him. And he had plenty of time, to pray for his life. Kate's converse were high tops. so the zipper was long.

The tiny man stared, as the zipper came towards him, closer and closer, he saw the metal putting the zipper together, and he knew that it wouldn't stop on him. He kept on praying unti... SNIP! the upper half of the tiny man fell on the floor. And the other tiny man saw everything. He just puked. The other half of the tiny man was now in Kate's converse. And she took it out while pulping it between her fingers. She also stomped the half on the floor.

"Pathetic. He couldn't even put any resistance. These sneakers, were just made to kill. Kill every fucking little man on this fucking planet. But unfortunately these can't kill the normal sized people in this world. So, Ill have to do it the hard way."

She went to her desk. The tiny man didn't know that the city he used to live in, had been destroyed by Kate. So he wanted to make a run for it, to warn the other people to run, run away from her, and never come back. So he did. He started running towards the door. And then, Kate stood up. She had seen him, but wanted to crush him "accidentally".

She started walking towards him, one leg after another touched on the ground, and with every step she took, the tiny man's heart started pumping even faster. He didn't dare too look back until he was inches away from the door. Then he looked back and saw, a shadow below him. A firm shoe shaped shadow. The sun was in position so the shadow of her shoe was on the side, so he could see the treads. But she was holding her shoe up on purpose, and not crushing him.

Moments before she was about to delete the tiny man's life from the wolrd, she thought: "No. I will let him get to the destroyed city, and crush him there. right on my signature. She landed her foot. But not on the man, she landed it right next to him, and she acctually scratched part of his skin off with the shockwave of her shoe.

The tiny man gasped. Seeing the wall of death land right next to him. He thought it was a gift, a gift from the gods. So he run. Blazing through the forest of grass, but he could feel something behind him. The  stomps of Kate's were behind him. 

He got to the city. He saw nothing, but dirt, blood and bones. He looked around him, then, he looked below him. He could read her footprint that said converse.

"Like my signature?" Kate said. The tiny man didn't even get to look up. Her sole came right down to him, instantly crushing him. "heh. I guess nobody will ever know." She said. She walked away. It was just 3 hours til her party, and she had to clean her soles.

Her soles were clean and the party had started. All of her friends were there. She was opening her presents one by one. The first present contained a pair of glasses and a intense red lip gloss. The second present was a cage, full of tiny men. "how ironic. she thought"

All the other gifts were crap except for one. Her very wanted, Converse platform oots. Those put a huge smile on her face. They were white. With red AND black stripes. That made her even happier. She was thinking about the blood being on the sides of her brand new boots. She measured the length of the platforms. They were as big as they could get. 8cm.

When the party ended she laughed. It was only 4 pm because she wanted to do her "thing" in the daytime. She went to her room. She remembered she had gotten the tiny men for her birthday so she went and got them. She dumped them all on the floor.

"what are you gonna do to us?"                                                                        

You are going to be the first one to experience the power of these boots.

You coul see the fear in the mens eyes. Pathetically trying to run away from the sole of Kate's platform boots. One tiny man even had a gun. He started shooting at her, not doing anything. her boots were overknee and she didn't feel a thing. the zipper of her boot was clean, but was about to get bloody. She rose her foot. Then, without any force, gently decended it on the tiny men. She didn't even put force. But they were just killed. Under the hard as rock rubber of her boots.

"Are they dead? Because I didn't feel anything" Kate said. But then, she saw the pool of blood, trying to get out of her treaded sole. Those soles though didnt have the converse pattern. They were just treaded. But those were the sharpest treads you have ever seen. They could even cut metal.

Kate took the growth ray while still giggling about the fact that the pathetic little men were just a blood stain on her floor. She thought that she would need at least 800 meters of platform on her soles. so she set the growth size to x100.The growth ray grew the clothes with the person itself. Then she first didsomething that she had to do. She grew her normal converse sneakers platform to x100size before growing herself, becaue what was she going to stomp on tiny people with, when her boots were drying from the wet blood?

She was now 19200m with her boots. towering over the city. all of the people were just frozen. She was looking down at them. Her urge to stomp on tiny people, had overcome her kindness and love that she had for all her friends and normal sized humans. She got a text from her friend Dona. "YO! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING OVER THE CITY!!!??? YOU ARE ABOUT TO KILL US ALL!".

"I know." she said. "That's what I want to do. Kill you all. I will rule the world, and nothing is going to stop me." All of the people gasped. ALL OF THEM. She smiled sadisticly, and rose her foot, exposing her parallel lined tread for the whole city to see. She kept it there for 1 hour straight. Some people were smart enough to leave the city. Other were just standing there still. Then she decided it was time. 

She slammed her foot down. It crushed thousands of people and blood could be seen EVERYWHERE. The platform of her boot hit the ground so hard, it caused a debris. A debris that killed alot more peopl than her sole did. She was wearing her intense lip gloss, that was reflecting the sun, blinding the people of the city. 

The army had arrived, but they couldn't do anything to her. The tanks shooted at her, merely making any signs on her legs, because they were encased in her gigantic boots. That were protecting them from any harm. But her boot got darker, when the tank projectiles hit, they left small black marks on Kate's boots, and since they were white, she was pissed off.

She crushed one of the tanks just by kicking it. And then, did the same things to the other tanks too. The air forces arrived. She didn't even bother to look down on them. She just took a step forward. A lethal step forward. But she didn't destroy the airplanes and the helicopters with her platform soles. The airplanes were flying towards her, but unfortunately were on the height that they were just a little bit over her knees. Which meant...

Her boots laces ended there and the plastic ends of them where swinging around when she walked. There was fog, o the planes couldn't really see. The last thing they saw, was her boot lace coming towards them with such  force, that it ripped the plane in half. She saw that, and just smiled. She then stomped on a group of soldiers, and started grinding them. She had no mercy. She just kept on grinding. When she was finished, There was a 30m deep hole, from the sole of her boot. You couldn't even see the army anymore. Because it was stuck between her treads. She laughed so hard about that, that all the windows in a 2 mile radius broke. 

Kate: "This if fun! I never thought crushing buildings would be fun! I could do it all day. Then make you tiny fuckers build them again, and just destroy them again."

She put gas on her boot. And she did it again. The flaming platforms of death had returned. She crushed every single one of the buildings in the city. After about one hour. there was nothing left, luckily there was a desert nearby, and all the survivors of the first stomp, had gone there, Kate kicked the last building towards the desert, making sure to tell them she is coming. She took her first step, and she had already completed 1/4 of the journey to the desert.

When walking, her gigantic ass moved from side to side, together with her hair. The tiny men just stared. As they saw, the giant 800 m wall of destruction that was beneath a white and red boot wore by a giantess in blue jeans and a corset. Blood was spilled, but there was noone to see it, and then, Kate stepped on the water, but only half of her boots got in. She had already made it to the bottom. She was taking over the world, judgment day had come, but it wasn't from nuclear wars, robots or anything else. It was just, a 20 year old girl, named Kate.

End Notes:

I hope you like the story of Kate and her crush fetish :D although I am sorry to inform you guys that i am not gonna be making any barefoot or sandal crush stories :( it just isn't me and they won't come out good. So comment what you want and have a nice life :D 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4093