Uber Weapon by Bobhighcap
Summary:

Nazi Germany finds a way to attack the "untouchable" United States. Will this plan change history?


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Crush, Feet, Gentle, Growing Woman, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 5060 Read: 36819 Published: March 06 2014 Updated: March 31 2014
Story Notes:

Review :D It helps alot.

1. Chapter 1: Prolauge by Bobhighcap

2. Chapter 2 by Bobhighcap

3. Chapter 3 by Bobhighcap

4. Chapter 4 by Bobhighcap

5. Chapter 5 by Bobhighcap

6. Chapter 6 by Bobhighcap

Chapter 1: Prolauge by Bobhighcap

During war, governments always keep secrets from there people. Some people dislike the fact, but in all truthfulness sometimes it's necessary. Some secrets must not be revealed to the people, for fear the enemy my be listening. Others can be so terrifying that they might drop the people's moral to the breaking point. And that is why you've never heard of the battle for Pine Cliff Montana, the single worst day in WW2 for American civilian casualties.

During WW2, Germany dreamed of a way to strike The United States. They had Russia and Britain in there reach, but America and Canada were a thorn in there side. They experimented with missiles, bombers, and anything else there scientists could think of, but nothing worked. With the Russians coming from the east, and the new American, British and Commonwealth landings in Italy, they needed an answer. That answer was Dr. Runshtadt...

December 25, 1943, 7:30pm
Mountain lodge, Germany
"Fuhrer, The doctor wishes to speak to you now." Said a young SS soldier.
The man looked up from the puzzle he had been obsessing over for three days, He was short, had a very round head and a thin mustache over is upper lip. He picked up a puzzle peice with a shaking hand and and put it in place.
"Fuhrer?"
"Send him in." Said the man, in a quavering, barley audible voice.
"Yes, Fuhrer." The soldier left the room and a few seconds later a man in his mid 30s with wild brown hair stepped in.
"Hello, Adolph."
Adolph Hitler sat his elbows on the desk and folded his hands. "Dr.Runshtadt."
"Yes." Said Runshtadt, sitting down into a chair in front of Hitler's desk.
"So what is this...super weapon, you were talking about?"
"Well, for the past two years I've been working..." He was cut off by Hitler.
"I do not have time for this! Tell me what it is and what it does!"
"It's a growth ray, Fuhrer." Said Runshtadt "I've created a weapon that will cause a person to grow to about 50 to75 meters."
"Perfect! I will grow my army to giants!"
"Um...sir?..."
"We have won the war Runshtadt!"
"Fuhrer..."
"Tell my Generals to gather our soldiers to become giants!"
"Fuhrer!"
"What Runshtadt? We have little time to waste."
"The weapon only works on females. I'm not sure why, but any males I tried it on died."
"What!? We mean you came here to tell me nothing? How can I use a woman?"
"Fuhrer, we can attack the Americans with her."
"Her? Let me see her."
Runshtadt opened the door and in walked and beautiful brunette woman.
"Fuhrer, This is Irina. She has been undergoing training and is fluent in American english, along with the easy American culture."
"Why is she not a giant."
"Well, once I grow someone, the effects are permanent. And it would be easier to get her to the United States at this size."
"I've heard enough, Runshtadt." Said the Fuhrer. "What is your plan?"
"Simple, Irina and I are shipped to America in a U-boat, from there we make our way to our target. Then Ill grow her, and the Americans will not know what to do."
"And what is our target?" asked Hitler.
"That is up to you, Fuhrer."
Hitler pulled out a map, and looked it over. "Here." He pointed at eastern Montana.
"But, Fuhrer? Why not New York or the Capitol or..."
"No. I want to hit them right in the middle, where no one will feel safe. And It's close enough to Canada to frighten them too."
"As you wish, Fuhrer."

Chapter 2 by Bobhighcap
June 10, 1944

'Well, we have Hitler on the run. After our boys took the beaches, the Nazis turned tail' Crackled the radio. 'The war should be over by Christmas'
"Well I hope it's over soon." Said Miss Stevenson, a young woman from Pine Cliff Montana.
"It will be." Said Mr. Berg, the Pine Cliff general store owner. "Hitler wont last long, he can't"
Just then in walked sheriff Roland. "Howdy Eddy."
"Hi Roger." Replied Mr. Berg.
"Amber." He nodded at Miss Stevenson.
"Hi Mr. Roland."
"Is that a new car I see?" Asked Mr. Berg.
"It is. The county decided my old '33 needed to retire. But anyway, is Irina here?"
"She's in the back room stacking pickle jars, I'll go get her."
"Thanks Eddy."
Mr.Berg disappeared into a doorway and a moment later he returned with Irina following.
"What did you need Sheriff?" Asked Irina.
"It's actually about Barry, that man you came to town with."
"What about him?"
"Well, exactly how long did you know him before you moved to town?" Asked Sheriff Roland, pulling up a chair and sitting on it backwards, cowboy style, resting his arms and head in the back.
"I met him on the road, about 2 weeks before I got here. So about 4 months I guess. Why do you ask."
"Well, you see, Hes been acting kind of strange. I noticed colored lights coming from inside his house at night. And Mrs. Paulla swears she saw a giant apple in his house as she drove past."
Irina was getting nervous, if they were found out she would be arrested before she could complete her task.
"That is strange." commented Mr.Berg. "So waddya going to do?"
"I'll just drive over there this evening and see what's going on."
"Its probably nothing Roger." Said Irina.
"True, but I've got a town to protect. And I don't want to take any chances...Well, It was nice chatting with you Irina." Said Roland, as he stood up.
"Bye Roger." said Mr.Berg , as Sheriff Roland walked out the door.
"I'd better get going too." said Miss Stevenson.
"Take care Miss." called Mr, Berg.
"Eddy, I'm not feeling to well, is it alright if I go home too and rest?" Asked Irina.
"Well, Ive got nothing for you to really do here, so I guess its fine. I hope you start feeling better."
"Thanks."
Irina stepped out onto the sidewalk. The fresh mountain air was truly refreshing. She started walking. Barry lived on a small hill to the north of the town. And that was where Irina was headed.
Pine Cliff was a small town of 400 people, it was located at the foot of the rocky mountains in eastern Montana. It had a general store, a bank, a sheriff and even a fire engine. It only had two roads leading into the town, and the western one was currently blocked by a mudslide. So for the moment, only one road led into the town. The town didn’t realize that this was fatal...
"You idiot!" Yelled Irina, bursting through the doors of Barry's house. "Runshtadt you moron!"
Runshtadt was startled and jumped from his chair, hitting his knee on the table, causing it to shake and the growth ray to hit the floor.
"Irina, how many times do I have to say it? Call me Barry. Do you want to give us away?"
"Give us away? Give us away!?" Irina was furious. "The sheriff will be here soon because someone saw a giant apple here! What part of lay low did you not understand!?"
"Oh..." Dr. Runshtadt looked at the floor. "They saw that huh?"
"What do you do now?" Asked Irina.
"I'm not sure."
"You need to grow me Runshtadt."
"But, you are not to attack until August!"
"We have no other choice. Grow me now!"
Runshtadt walked over to where the gun was on the floor and picked it up. "Um, Irina, I need to fix it."
"What? Why?" Asked Irina, yelling.
"When you startled me the gun fell, It broke the main fuse off."
"You idiot. Why was the weapon out in the first place? You are an idiot Runshtadt, a complete idiot!"
"I can make a new one, but it will take about an hour." replied Runshtadt.
"Hurry then! I don't know when the sheriff will arrive."
About 40 minutes passed before Irina caught a glimpse of the black and white police car driving up the road. “He’s here Runshtadt! Is the ray ready?”
“One…more…second…Ready!” Runshtadt turned and fired the gun at Irina.

Sheriff Roland turned into Barry’s driveway and turned off the car. He then opened the door and stepped out. ‘ZZZAAAAPPPP’ A loud noise from inside the house caused him to duck and pull out his revolver.
“barry? Is everything allright?” He shouted. “I need you to come outside.”
No answer…
Suddenly he heard the sound of cracking and splitting wood. He backed up and looked up as the roof of Barry’s house started lifting.
“Agh!” Irina groaned as she was being pushed up against the roof.
“Its working!” Yelled Runshtadt. “It’s working! Make the Fuhrer proud Irina!”
Irina was growing at about a foot per second. The roof started giving way as she outgrew the house. Furniture and boxes were being pushed toward the walls as her feet grew.
The roof lifted and tipped over to the side and Irina was now standing above the four walls of the house with Dr. Runshtadt standing at her toes.
Pop! Pop! Pop! Sheriff Roland was firing harmlessly at Irina’s, now 180 foot body.
“Ahh, Roger.” Said Irina playfully. “Have you shrunk?”
Realizing his bullets were doing nothing he turned to run, but Irina bent over and plucked him up.
“Well, Sheriff, youre not doing a very good job of protecting your city. Well, that doesn’t matter, soon there will be no more city.” She lifted Roland to her face and opened her mouth.
“Irina! What are you doing!?” Screamed Roland.
She didn’t answer, and proceeded to lift Roland up, over her huge mouth.
Roland took his revolver and fire the last three rounds into Irina’s eyes. This caused her to flinch and lower him a bit.
“You know what? Youre not even worth the effort.” She then dropped him over her shoulder.
She stepped her foot into the grass in front of the house and dug her toes into the earth. She felt so much power, like she could do anything, and she could. She took another step and her foot landed on the police car. The car crumpled and the doors were forced open. The weight shifted from her heel to her toes as she took another booming step, crushing the rear of the car.
“Irina! Irina!” She heard the tiny voice of Dr. Runshtadt, but she ignored it and kept walking toward the town, each step causing the ground to shake and leaving a crater in the pavement.
Chapter 3 by Bobhighcap

Boom...Boom...
Mr. Berg's cup of coffee spilled off the store counter.
"What in the name is that?" He said to himself, heading outside to check, but before he could reach the door Miss. Stevenson burst in.
"Mr. Berg!" She cried, out of breath. "It's Irina! She's huge, and she's attacking the White's farm!"
"What?" He replied. "Amber, don't be absurd."
"I swear! Come look!"
The two of them headed outside and saw that many people were just standing in the streets looking at Irina, who was no more than a quarter mile away.
Irina looked down. She was at her first victim's house, Mr. White. She took the few remaining steps across the pasture, crushing fences along the way. Mr. White, after hearing her loud booming steps, came out to investigate.
"Irina?" Cried White. "Wha...what happened to you?"
Irina smiled at him and replied by raising her foot. White saw this and quickly ran into his farmhouse, but Irina smashed her foot down on the house, crushing its front portion. She then repeated twice more, leveling the entire structure. After she was satisfied with destroying the house, she moved to the barn. White's truck was parked near it and she stopped to pick it up. Her fingers wrapped around the vehicle, causing the metal to bend and the windows to break. She held the truck in front of her face with her thumb and forefinger and looked at it like it was a dirty sock.
"It's so tiny and pathetic." She muttered to herself as she dropped the truck. Due to her huge height, the truck seemed to take a long time to hit the ground, but when it did it crumpled under the force of falling. As she walked past the barn she playfully kicked it, sending wood and rubble flying for a few hundred feet.
“everyone!” Yelled Mr. Berg, trying to get everyone’s attention. ”We need to hide! Get to your basements now!”
Just then a car pulled up and out hopped Jack Ziegler, He was a soldier who was currently on leave. “Mr.Berg! What is going on?”
“Irina! She’s gone mad!”
“What do we do?”
“We need to get into the cellar under my store. And I’ll try and call for help. Amber, you come with us, you live all the way across town and it’s not safe for you to run over there.”
The three of them ran into the general store as the tornado alarms started going off. Jack saw Mr.Berg say something, but he could not hear him due to the wailing of the alarms which were located across the road, by the town hall.
Jack put his hand by his ear to motion that he couldn’t hear Eddy. Mr. Burg pointed at Jack and Amber and then to cellar door. Jack got the message, grabbed Amber and headed down.

Irina was nearly to the town, she was walking down the only road out, ensuring that no one could escape. As she reached the first small houses she saw people running and a few cars trying to get out of the town, but as they realized she was blocking the only road out, they abandoned there cars and started running to the nearest houses. The giantess stepped down onto a running townsperson, instantly killing them. Then the alarms started going off. They were not tremendously loud to her, but annoying none the less. She started down the road, stepping on the abandoned cars and crushing two with one step. With another step she flattened another. Dirt and pavement were flying into the air as she walked down the road. Her ankles snapping the telephone wires that hung across the street. She was truly enjoying this task.
When she arrived at the town hall she found the alarms, and with one quick step they were silent. She looked around at the town, it was hers now, well…it was hers for now. She realized that the growth was permanent and eventually the Americans would have tanks and planes coming. Bullets couldn’t hurt her, but a bomb or tank shell could kill her. She needed to destroy the town before then.
All she could see were houses and abandoned cars, but no people. ‘If the tinys won’t come out, then I’ll come in.’ She thought. With this, she fell to her knees on top of the city hall, collapsing the brick building in a cloud of dust. As the dust cleared she saw several dead people in the rubble. She sat there, sitting on her feet for a few minutes, wondering how to destroy the rest of the city.

Chapter 4 by Bobhighcap
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the short chapter. Its just kind of tying up loose edges.

'I need to hold on...' Roland thought to himself. He was 100 feet about the ground, hanging on for dear lift to belt tied around Irina's dress. He could feel himself losing strength, and the fact that whenever Irina took a step he was bumped around by her butt. He saw her attack White's farm, but was unable to do anything. Even as she began her rampage into the town he could just hang against her butt for dear life. She was nearing the town hall. All Roland could do was wish that no one was inside...but he knew better. He heard Irina mutter something to herself and the next thing he knew he was falling.

"The gal darn phone is out!" yelled Mr.Berg as he came down the cellar stairs. "Theres no way to get help!”
Suddenly the tornado alarms stopped, and a few seconds later a huge crashing sound startled the threesome.
"What was that!?" yelled Ziegler. "I'm going to check it out."
"No, don't! Shell kill you!" cried Amber.
"Don't be daft Jack." agreed Mr.Berg.
But Ziegler was already heading up the cellar stairs. He slowly opened the door and closed it behind him. Then he made his way to the front of the store. A she turned the corner he saw Irina, all 200 feet of her, sitting on her feet in the rubble of the town hall.

Roland slammed into Irina’s foot. It was soft enough to save him from hitting the ground, but it still knocked the wind out of him. He struggled to stand on the bottom of her foot before he stopped short. He was on Irina’s foot, and no doubt she could feel if he moved. He frantically looked around for a solution, but he didn’t need one. Irina stood up, sending the sheriff falling to the ground. He hit the ground practically running as he charged into the general store.
Irina strolled down main street until she got to the other end of Pine Cliff, where all the houses were located. She leveled one with her foot, digging her foot into the rubble to make sure anyone hiding in the basement was killed. Then she stepped on the family car in the driveway before moving on to the next house. Seeing this, several people ran out of there houses trying to escape to the forest. Irina saw this and slammed her foot down on the road, crushing a group of people and sending dirt and tar flying. She then bent over and picked up another group of people, lifting them up and dropping them in her mouth, swallowing them whole. She didn’t really care for the taste, but whatever horrified the American pigs was fine with her.

“Roland! Youre alive!” Shouted Ziegler. “How did you get past her?”
“No time.” Said Roland out of breath. “Where is Eddy?”
“Right here.” Replied Mr. Berg, emerging form the cellar with Amber.
“Roger! We thought you were dead!” Said Amber.
“Eddy, does the phone work?” Asked Roland.
“No.”
“Damn…Ok, I need you guys to follow me, were going to pay someone a little visit.”
“What? We can’t go out there!” Replied Mr.Berg.
“We have no choice.” Roland said, not waiting for Eddy to argue more he went out the door.
Chapter 5 by Bobhighcap
Author's Notes:

BTW, people are escaping from the town as the story goes on, but Irina is in the other side of town. Hence the team getting to barry's house so easily.

Irina was enjoying herself. She loved the feeling of power as she squashed dozens of people out of existance. America the untouchable, not anymore. She picked up another person. He begged for his life, but she dropped him into her mouth, making a face due to the bad taste. She started walking through the houses, crushing them underfoot and kicking them carelessly on her way to the town water tower.

Ziegler, Roland, Amber and Mr.Berg slowly approached Barry's house.
"Why are we coming here?" Amber asked the sheriff.
"Rember what I said about the big apple? And the fact that Barry and Irina arrived together..."
"You think Barry did this." replied Ziegler.
"Indeed."
"Do you think hes still here?" Asked Mr.Berg. He was answered by laughter coming from inside the wrecked house.
The group carefully ran up to the house, crouching below the windows.
"mein Führer wird so stolz sein. Irina wird die amerikanische Moral zu zerstören und Deutschland wird wieder hergestellt werden!" Came the drunken voice from inside.
"Is...is that Barry?" Asked Amber.
Roland peeked into the shattered window. "Sure as hell is."
"I didnt know he spoke German." Remarked Mr.Berg.
"He is German, look."
Everyone looked into the wrecked house. They saw Barry sitting at a table drinking vodka, singing and waiving a little swastika flag. He turned and saw them, but as soon as he stood up he fell due to the vodka. In an instant Ziegler and Roland climbed through the window and were on top of him. They then proceeded to beat the tar out of him before Amber’s begging made them stop.
“What did you do to Irina?” Screamed Roland.
“I don’t know…But I did eat a cheese…after it…” Barry was out of it.
Roger punched him in the face before screaming again. “People are dying! Tell me what you did!” He looked towards the town and could see the top half of Irina above the trees with smoke billowing from what was left of that neighborhood.
“I’ll get a pail of water.” offered Amber.
“Look! A radio!” said Mr.Berg motioning to a military style radio on the counter. “Ziegler, can you work it?”
“Ill try.”
Amber returned from the pump with a pail of water. “Here, Roland.”
He took the pail and dumped it over Barry, sobering him up a bit.
“You know, if we wanted to we could escape.” Said Mr.Berg.
“Im not going anywhere.” Replied Roland.
“Of course.”
“Look at this.” Amber said picking something up from behind the table. It was some sort of gun.
“Let me see that.” Said Roland.
“No! Its nothing.” Said Barry.
“Oh really?” Amber tossed the gun to Roland. “Its looks like something.”
“The radios working!” interrupted Ziegler. “Im contacting my company commander, he should be able to get help.”
“Hear that?” Roland asked Barry. “Soon the army will be here and whatever you turned Irina into, well, shell be killed. So you can tell us what you did, or Ill kill you…slowly.”
Being a coward, and realizing Irina’s rampage would end within a few hours, he was willing to cooperate. “If you don’t kill me Ill tell you everything.”
“Im waiting.”
“My name is Runshtadt, I am a German scientist. I created a growth ray for the Fuhrer. Irina will destroy the town, and youre government will want peace.”
The four looked at each other, not believing what they heard.
“You think destroying a tiny town in Montana will make us surrender?” Asked Roland, still disbelieving. “After Pearl Harbor, D-Day, and the battles on the pacific islands? And you think one town in Montana will horrify us?”
“I wanted to attack New York, but the Fuhrer insisted.”
“Why did you choose to grow a woman? A man would be stronger.”
“The weapon only works on women, and the effects are permanent.”
Everyone in the room seemed to get the same idea at the same time, and everyone they all turned to face Amber.
“No! I cant! You heard what he said, the effects are permanent.”
“Amber, this is war, and in war we all need to make tough choices. Many people have died today, soldiers on the battlefield and innocent people in town.” Said Ziegler.
Amber looked at the ray, then back toward town, where Irina was still rampaging. “Do it…”
“What?” Yelled Runshtadt. “Your crazy! The effect are forever!”
“Do it!” Said Amber almost yelling as she fought back tears.
Roland didn’t hesitate. He lifted the gun and fired.
Amber started growing instantly. “Agh! This is so strange!” She stumbled back, smashing through the wall of the roofless house.
“Go amber! Stop Irina!” Yelled Roland. “Hurry!”

Irina watched as cars sped and people ran frantically, trying to escape. It was so easy, she just blocked the road with her foot and several cars piled up. Them she proceeded to smash them one by one crushing the people inside. She picked the crushed cars and tossed them at the fleeing people, crushing them and smashing houses. She was invincible…

Amber got to main street. Irina was facing the other way and was too busy to notice her. Amber started walking toward Irina, keeping her eyes on the evil giantess, not even trying to avoid stepping on abandoned cars. With each step, her high heels smashed the pavement, making a huge crater. She disliked causing more distruction , but what could she do? She just kept sneeking up on Irina.
The people were terrified as they saw Amber coming behind Irina. For all they knew, she would try and kill them to, but to there relief they saw her grab Irina as the two started fighting.
Amber reached her arms around Irina and threw her to the ground. Irina slammed into some houses, crushing them under her body. Amber jumped on top of her and the two started rolling over, trying to get the upper hand. This was crushing trees, houses and more cars, but it was giving people time to escape.

“My name is Sargent Jack Ziegler! I need to talk to Major Darwin now!”
The others waited as Ziegler tried to contact help. They could see Amber fighting with Irina, but how long could she hold out?
“Major? Damn, its good to get to you. We have a giant woman attacking Pine Cliff Major! We need help.”
“No Im not lying! It’s a German plot, we even captured one of Hitler’s scientists!”
“I know you trust me. That’s why I’m taking to you. We need planes ASAP Major!”
“I don’t know, maybe 200 feet.”
“Please Major! Were dying here!”
“Thank you Major! You wont regret this. Tell them to shoot the giant woman in the red dress, not the white dress.”
“Two.”
“Well…we grew another woman to fight her, but she cant hold out forever.”
“Thank you major!”
Ziegler shot up from his chair. “Weve got a squadron of rocket equipped fighters coming! Eta is in 40 minutes.”
“Are they going to attack Amber?” Asked Mr. Berg.
“No, but she needs to get away from Irina while the planes attack, rockets are inaccurate and even if one hit Amber, it could hurt or kill her.”
End Notes:

Tell me what you think so far. This isnt meant to be an epic long story but feel free to put in your two cents.

Chapter 6 by Bobhighcap
The town was in ruins...Amber and Irina's fight made the town look like it had been carpet bombed. Irina picked up a van and threw it at Amber. It was to small to hurt her but she stumbled while trying to cover her face fell backwards. One of the large brick buildings crumbled under the weight of her butt, sending dust and rubble flying. Before she could get up Irina tackled her, crushing any parts of the building that were still standing.
“You can’t do this!” Screamed Amber, trying to get out from under Irina. “You’re killing innocent people! You’re fighting for a mad man!”
“My Fuhrer is not mad.” Replied Irina, still holding Amber down. “Greater Germany is destined to greatness.”
Amber rolled out from under Irina, crushing anything in her path, but Irina was too strong. In a flash she lunged back on top of Amber. Amber felt her strength leaving her body, she wouldn’t be able to hold on for much longer…

“We need to get down there and do something.” Said Mr.Berg.
“What can you do?” Sneered Runshtadt. “Irina will kill Amber before your planes come. And there is nothing you can do.”
The group knew he was right. Amber could die soon…and none of them could do anything but watch there town be reduced to rubble.

Amber couldn’t fight back any longer, Irina was on top of her with her hands around her neck. She closed her eyes and waited for the end…but she didn’t die, she wasn’t even choking. She opened her eyes. Irina was over with her hands around her neck, but she held them loose enough for Amber to breath.
“What are you doing?” Asked Amber.
“I have an offer to make you.” Replied Irina.
“What?”
“I’ll spare you if you join me.”
“What!? Are you crazy?”
“Face it Amber, soon planes and tanks will come, and we will both be killed. Why not have some fun before then?”
Amber was silent.
“Or, I can kill you right now.” Irina said, as she started to squeeze Amber’s neck.
“Fine.” Wheezed Amber. “Get off me.”
Irina stood up and let Amber up. Amber dusted off her dress. Now ripped and dirty from the fighting.
“Turn around.” Commanded Irina. Amber looked behind her and saw a few tinys trying to get across the street.
“Kill them Amber, its quite fun to feel them crush underfoot.”
Amber looked down as the tinys stood frozen in fear in the street. Suddenly she heard a buzzing sound. She looked to the horizon and saw nothing, wait, she could see several tiny dots coming over the mountains.
“Planes!” Cried Amber, looking back at Irina.
“I told you. Well, you might as well kill those tinys while you still can.” Irina smerked.
Amber looked down at the tinys, and lifted her high heel.
“Kill them or I will.”
Amber stalled as long as she could before Irina pushed past her and lifted her giant foot. The planes were almost on top of them now. She waited to the last possible second, right before Irina was going to slam her foot down. She grabbed Irina from behind and threw her to the ground, as far away from the tiny as possible before she herself fell to the ground, using her body to shield the panicking tinys beneath.
“The planes are here!” Shouted Ziegler. The group watched as two dozen fighter-bombers dove in formation unleashing there payload of rockets. The trees and remaining buildings blocked there view of the two giantesses, but they all knew the outcome…




EPOLAUGE…
280 rockets were fired by the planes. The pilots were ordered to only fire at Irina, but the inaccuracy of the rockets caused everything around Irina to be hit. And Amber was killed.

Dr. Runshtadt was taken into custody by the O.S.S. But German sleeper cells managed to let him escape back to Germany. After the war he was never found.

Once Berlin got the news of the failed attack, and how the American people knew nothing about it, they tried to spread the story themselves in order to get the demoralizing effect they wanted. But most Americans just thought these were lies. The project was scrapped soon after.

The U.S. government secured the ray, and officially never existed…

Pine cliff was buried under a man made mudslide which was used to explain the deaths. The surviving residents were moved around the country to new homes.

THE END
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4088