Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Four by midnightwriter85
Summary:

Chloe finally gets to use the serum, and along with Jennifer's help, two more unsupecting victims fall into the ultimate experience. 


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: Yes Word count: 59028 Read: 172572 Published: February 16 2014 Updated: April 27 2014

1. Chapter 1 by midnightwriter85

2. Ch. 2 'Pig Roast' by midnightwriter85

3. Ch.3 Captured by midnightwriter85

4. Chapter 4 by midnightwriter85

5. Chapter 5 by midnightwriter85

6. Chapter 6 by midnightwriter85

7. Ch. 7 'Tony and Jen' by midnightwriter85

8. Chapter 8 by midnightwriter85

9. Chapter 9 by midnightwriter85

10. Ch. 10 'Star Struck' by midnightwriter85

11. Chapter 11 by midnightwriter85

12. Chapter 12 by midnightwriter85

13. Chapter 13 by midnightwriter85

14. Chapter 14 by midnightwriter85

15. Chapter 15 by midnightwriter85

16. Chapter 16 by midnightwriter85

17. Chapter 17 by midnightwriter85

18. Chloe's Bath by midnightwriter85

19. Mallory's Deals by midnightwriter85

20. Jiggy Bob by midnightwriter85

21. Ch. 21 Pant-Load by midnightwriter85

22. Tony's Great Escape by midnightwriter85

Chapter 1 by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

In this episode of the story, Mark and Tony will become the next victims of the shrinking serum.

Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Four



Chapter One





"This is the downward dog", she whispered quietly. That's what she called it, 'The Downward Dog'.


The purple leggings, topped off with the black thong-panties that she pulled on over them, hugging tightly around her wide set hips and the thickly woven, wool leg warmers sagging down around her ankles, wrinkled up forming staggered rolls just above her barefeet, making her legs appear much larger and so much more powerful.

The sheer nylon top she wore, fit so tightly that the shiny surface resembled something made of solid metal...


Bob sat cross-legged and completely naked, watching in total amazement while the tremendous sight of Diane's magnificent body seemed to completely fill the enormous master bedroom.

Rubbing his eyes, while still trying to wake-up, he covered himself with a huge square-cut section of juicy, 'orange colored' fruit that had been freshly cut from a giant orange segment. He nibbled from the edge of it, as he watched her from the floor. His golden haired Goddess-like saviour, towering above him...


The skin-tight, spandex leggings she wore, completely stretched to their limits as she bent forward, thrusting out her rear-end, jutting it out so highly above him. He sat there by a rolled-up bath-towel on the floor next to the foot of her bed.

The thick cotton towel was head high to him when he stood up to walk over and lean against it.

A green plastic salad-bowl the size of a small compact car, had been filled with diced-up orange slices and a few large chunks of triangular cut cantaloupe, it still held what was left-over from their early morning breakfast.

Bob sat down next to the rolled-up towel. The same one that she would use in her next exercise as a pillow to sit upon. Another pose, that appeared like she was trying to bend-over completely backward...

Doing nearly the exact opposite, of the 'Downward Dog'...


Diane had awoken early, at the ungodly hour of four o'clock in the morning. Bob wasn't even given any choice in the matter, it was time to get up. He was quickly taken out of his tightly wrapped cocoon of softness, to join his giantess mother-in-law as she began her regular morning routine...


Her hands pressed firmly down onto the hardwood floor as she held this strenuous-looking yoga pose. Her blonde hair spilling down onto the floor around her upturned head.

Bob watched this giant middle-aged, blonde, doing her morning exercises. She began by 'loosening-up', doing several yoga type poses. Contorting her long, lithe, flexing frame into all sorts of strange looking positions.

Her spectacular 'contortionistic' movements, forced him to wonder, just how could such an enormous female figure, being so extremely colossal in physical size... actually be so limber?


"Why don't you just try it Bobby!", she asked him.


Her long muscular legs stiffening out as her high-arched barefeet tightly pressed together, she walked them forward slowly using her barefeet, flexing them at the ankles, she worked her toes continuously and steadily continued raising up her gorgeous, well developed, rear-end. lifting upward, it formed a beautiful sweeping 'arch-like' bridge. Bob had to strain his neck in order to take it all in...


Her face turning a bright shade of cherry-red, as the blood all rushed down into her cheeks. She turned her 'upside-down' face toward him, with a huge smile, she winked at him and giggled.

Bob watched her gigantic form with sheer confusion. Just when he thought that he was starting to get used to the idea of being this uniquely 'miniature-sized' person, he found himself dumbfounded at the incredible differences of this new perspective...


"Come on, you need to get some exercise too!", she told him.


Watching the muscular tone stiffening up and flexing tightly. In just one of her single calf muscles, the incredible force they could so easily put forth...

He tried to imagine just what this giantess's enormous strength could be capable of.


He was simply amazed with how flexable she was. She sat down upon the towel, her weight nearly flattening it out completely. Crossing her legs at the ankles she reached over and scooped him up within her left hand.

Lifting him up, and over in front of her face, she held his body up closely to her mouth, quietly whispering...


"Here, you sit 'HERE'"- Placing him down upon her lower belly. " -and just hang-on to the waist band, okay?", she whispered down to him.


She slowly released her fingers from around his waist, leaving him on his knees just below the top of her black thong. Kneeling down on her lower stomach, Bob found himself looking up the long length of her gigantic abdominal form...


"Hang ON!", she told him.


She placed her hands down on the floor below and started lifting up her butt...

Spacing her knees apart equally, she started raising up her entire mid-section, arching it straight up into the ceiling...

Bob quickly grabbed onto the black elastic band that encircled her waist. He held on tightly, steadily, but 'shakily', he was elevated up to the point where Dianes face disappeared beneath the rising lift of her tremendous breasts.

The thong panties that fit so tightly over top of the nylon leggings, hugged her powerful abdominals like a second skin, giving him a good hand-hold, but her straining muscles quivered so much it was very difficult to hang on!

His mind filled with mixed emotions, he felt like he was actually riding this enormous female body!

The view was incredible! Her massive form straining beneath him, shaking his entire body with constant trembling vibration!

Diane held the pose for a long time, five or six minutes maybe, before she unlocked her hold and slowly descended her taught, rear-end, down onto the rolled towel.

Her face lifted back up, straining and holding her breath she gasped with releif as she lowered her butt back down to rest.


"You DID it!", she praised her little partner for hanging on.


Reaching down with her right hand, she gently cupped her fingers around him, conforming to his slender waist and slowly tightening up to grasp him within them.

Lifting him off her waist, she held him up to her breast and leaned forward to stand up. She swiftly shot up into as standing position, so fast that Bob felt his stomach lurching from the accelerated upward rise...

She stepped over to the bed and quickly released her tiny playmate.

Lowering her face down closer, she wiped her brow with the wide cotton wrist-band and tilted her head to the side...


"It's time for a walk now... Yankee and I take a three mile hike every morning", she whispered to him.

Breathing heavily, and stepping away from the bed, she turned toward her dresser. She searched around through a small pile of cluttered things and finally selected a single article.

Spinning around, she turned back to the bed and tossed his tiny pants over to him...


"There you go Robert, I almost forgot about them. I washed them for you their all nice and clean!", she told him.


Stepping over closer, and kneeling down on the floor, she watched him pull on the tiny pair of pants. She smiled and giggled, watching him tugging on the tightly fitted waistband and wriggling it up around his naked little butt.

Only slightly deeper in tone, it still disturbed him when he heard it. Her giggle, it sounded very similar to her youngest daughter's, Patrisha.

A pang of fear stabbed him deeply in the pit of his gut each time he thought of her...


Dianes voice softly swirled around him...


"Would you like to come along?"


Bob adjusted his snuggly fitted short's. He reached down and smoothed out the tight leggings.

The thought of being left alone inside the house, with the giantess Trisha dwelling inside her bedroom just down the hallway, had a large bearing on his decision...

"I'd love to Diane!", he tried to sound thrilled about it.

Although the thought of being carried around inside this giant womans pocket, while she 'power-walked' for three long miles, didn't really sound like too much fun either...

On the other hand, the idea of Trisha stumbling onto him while she was gone, terrified him!


"Great, just lem'me get my shoes-on first!"

She quickly slipped-on a loose-fitted pair of shiny 'silver-white' shorts, and then sat down to slip on her running shoes.


Bobby was carefully placed into the deep front pocket of her nylon jogging pants. She kept him there until she was a short distance away from the house. After she stopped, he was gently removed from her pocket and pulled out into the open air...

It was still dark outside, and the stars were shining so brightly in the sky they seemed to blind him as he gazed upward, taking in the incredible sight.


"What is it, Robert?", Diane curiously asked.


"It's just so 'unreal' ", he said. "This is the first time I've seen the night sky since....well", he trailed off...


Diane looked up and gazed into the star-filled sky...


"Yes, it is very beautiful isn't it...", she softly whispered.



Yankee barked at the tiny man inside of his mistress's palm, he circled her feet a few times and started jumping up and down, trying to smell what Diane was holding inside of her hand.


Bob felt himself being lowered down. The sudden appearance of the giant poodles face startled him, as it roughly sniffed at him, while pushing it's nose against his side...


"Whoa, hold it there, big fella', easy boy!", Bobby yelled out!


His cold wet nose, touched Bob's shoulder and smeared it with a chilly coating of dog spittle.


Bob grabbed onto Diane's thumb and hugged it tightly just as her hand slowly lifted him away...


"He just wanted to properly greet you!", she said with a chuckle, while holding him up above the jumping poodle...


Turning back to the dog she reached down with her free hand and patted him on the head.


"Good Boy, Yankee!", she praised him for behaving himself. "Good Boy!".


Bob was lifted up higher, grasping him a little tighter, she held him up level with her chest and started walking...


Her swift steps, steadily increasing in speed, began to thrust forward like huge pistons. Pumping below him, they created a constant shifting motion.


The cooler night air felt nice swirling around his bare skin. Bob knew that it would soon be very hot outside, after the sun came up and started heating everything up.


Diane knew it too, that's why she got out so early, before it got too hot. She always walked early in the mornings, or very late at night, the sun was just too hot during the day...


She walked on the sidewalk, pacing herself down the street, they passed by the sparsely landscaped neighbourhood homes. The large yards and meticulously designed lots easily displayed the fact that these people definitely had a very good income.


Yankee followed her closely, his miniature toe-nails clicking along beside her left foot, making several speedy little steps to every one of his towering mistress's.

They turned the corner, sweeping past a bright red fire hydrant and the wind seemed to change direction.

Diane began to pick-up speed, stepping faster and faster, her hips popped back and forth in quick snapping jerks...

Yankee broke into a trot, working hard to keep up with Dianes long lean legs. Bob clung tightly to her extended index finger, he felt a little scaired of falling at this height, even though her ring-finger coiled so firmly around his knees that there was no possible way that could happen.

Creating a floating sensation, her fist slightly dipped and lifted as she walked. His tiny head stuck out from the top of her fist like a second thumb. He rode along inside her firmly grasping fist and tried to take in the swiftly passing scene.


A mail box swept past them, Bobby noticed the name on the box, it was written on the side of it in bright yellow paint, the letters were half his height...

He looked up the long driveway, an outside light next to the corner of the house brightly illuminated the black sports-car parked there in front of the garage. It was a Datson 280z, his first car was a 'Z', he turned his head to watch it flow slowly past while he was silently carried along the front of the house and on down the street...

Turning another corner, he was slowly lowered down. His view slightly changed as her hand floated toward her front pants pocket. He felt the sudden force of the encircling fingers, grasping tighter, as his tilting view, of the sidewalk below, swept past under Dianes alternating steps...


"Hello Diane!", a strange voice erupted in the distance.


"Oh, Hi 'Valerie'", Diane's voice yelled out!


Bob's shoulders were squeezed up as he was roughly stuffed into the front pocket of her slick nylon-pants. The heat inside nearly took his breath away. Her large, powerful, thigh muscle, flexed and clinched against him as she continued walking at a brisk pace...


"It's going to be another hot one today!", the passing voice spoke in the distance.


"Yup, it's suppose to get up in the 90's again", Diane replied, only slowing her pace slightly


"Hey, do you mind if I come over later and take a quick dip in the pool?", the female voice asked her.


"No problem Val, come over whenever you like, I should be home all day", she told her.


"Thanks, I'll see you later then!"

The womans voice faded away into the distance. Still walking in the opposite direction, she continued talking about the oppressive heat and how much hotter it was suppose to be in the coming weeks...


Bob was carefully freed from the over-heated, nylon pocket, brought back out into the cooler outside air.


He was gradually lifted up above her swaying hips and held out next to her chin. She glanced back to see that Valerie was far enough away, breathing heavily she looked down into her hand and rolled her eyes...


"That's Valerie, she lives over there-( Bob was lifted-up, and turned toward a huge brick house)...don't worry though, I won't let her anywhere near you!", Diane breathily whispered toward her tiny pocket-sized buddy...


Returning to her fast paced rhythm, Bob was lowered down below her breasts as she continued on with her walk.


***





Later that day, at Carly's house...

The long, three day weekend was just getting started.


Chloe and Jennifer stood next to their cars, waiting for Carly to find her house key, it was well after 1:00 pm and the humidity in the air surrounding everything seemed to settle in among the distant tree tops and erase everything that lay beyond.

The three of them had decided to go out together. The 'Sixth annual Larch County Pig Roast' would be just what they needed to take their minds off of everything that had happened in the last few weeks.

Carly had completely torn the house apart looking for her missing husband.

The idea of going out didn't seem to do much for Carly though, she had been so depressed lately after her miniature husband had gone missing. She hadn't even left the house to do anything, after her endless searching had came away empty-handed, she still constantly searched for him...

Jennifer thought it might help, if they took her out and had a few drinks.

Chloe and herself had the entire weekend off, they got together after work and went directly over to Carly's house to pick her up.





*
End Notes:

I'll try and post the following chapters daily...  Thanks for reading and please coment!

Ch. 2 'Pig Roast' by midnightwriter85
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Four


Chapter Two





The interstate sign read, 'Larch County Pig Roast' - 'Next Right'.


Jennifer flipped on her right turn-signal, veering off onto the circular shaped exit ramp, she glanced over at her sister. Carly was riding on the passenger side. Sighing heavily, she slowly started rolling down her window.

It was eighty-five degrees outside and the sun was cooking everything in sight...


Chloe was following closely behind in her own car, she wanted to be able to leave early if she needed to, so she had decided to just follow Jennifer over to the party.

It would be the first Pig Roast that Chloe had ever been, so she wanted to have her own car there just in case...


They pulled into the large parking area, a grassy five acre field right next to the water treatment plant.

They circled around slowly, finally finding two spaces right near the far edge of the field. Parking next to each other and facing outward toward the main road. Jennifer knew that alot of people would be there, so they parked at the ready, that way they wouldn't have any trouble getting out of the parking lot whenever they decided to leave.

Jennifer smiled over at Chloe as she slowly pulled in next to her, putting her car in park. They gathered up some lawn chairs and a couple of umbrellas to take along with them.


Carly felt miserable. She climbed out of the passenger side of her sisters car and dropped her purse on the ground.

She reached down to pick it up and started to break down and cry...

Jennifer quickly stepped around the car and knelt down next to her, grabbing her shoulder she pulled her closer and hugged her tightly...


"I can't stand it, Jenn!", she blubbered.


"We'll find him, don't worry", Jenn squeezed her arm, "Come on, let's just forget about that right now alright".


Chloe stood behind the car at the open-trunk, gathering up some blankets. She picked up a small cooler and dumped a fresh bag of ice into it...

"How's about a little help you two", Chloe called out to them.


"Just a sec, Chloe", Jen yelled back to her.


The two sisters walked behind the car and sat down on the bumper. Since they were some of the first one's to arrive, they had plenty of time to find a good place, and set up their chairs before the rest of the crowd arrived at the annual-get-together.

Chloe sat the cooler down on the ground and poured another bag of ice into it. Some of the larger chunks spilled out over the side and fell onto the ground. She squatted down to pick them up and had gathered up most of them, when she noticed something hanging down underneath of Jen's car...


"What's this?", she whispered, as she got down on her hands and knees, lowering herself down enough to stick her head under the back-end of Jennifer's car.


A small drawstring bag hung down from the inside corner of the reinforced steel bumper. Chloe reached her hand up inside and pulled the tiny bag loose from it. The little bag had something inside it...


"Hey Jen, look at this!", she said, standing back-up, she turned toward the two sisters.


"what is it?", Jen asked her.


"I don't know, it was caught on your bumper..."


"Let me see it".


Jennifer took the little bag from Chloe and closely examined it. After wiping away some of the dirt and grime, she found the tiny drawstring opening. She pinched up the sides and carefully pulled it open.

She dumped the bag out into her hand and curiously marveled at the contents inside. A little LED light, a tiny coil of twine, and a miniature black belt that looked like it had been taken from one of Carly's Dolls.


Jennifer quickly squatted down, to see where the bag had been caught on her bumper. She paused to study the undercarrage of her car for only a brief moment before she stood up and slowly turned to Carly...

"What is IT?", Carly urgently asked.


"Look's like Bob stowed away under the car...", Jennifer whispered to her.


"What?", Carly said, as she excitedly took the bag from her sisters hand and roughly examined it.


"How, did he....", she started to speak, then she bent down to see the tiny articals that had been inside the bag.


"Oh My God!", she blurted out. "That Means, that he could have been underneath there...?"


"Well, it kind of appear's that way?", Jenn whispered.


Chloe interupted, "That little guy hid underneath your car, and rode all the way to your Mom and Dad's place?"

"Do you think he made it?"



The girls conversation, 'and their surprizing discovery', was suddenly interupted, as they all looked up to see a little blue Chevy, S-10 pick-up pulling into the field. It drove directly toward them and circled around their cars before it pulled up next to Chloe's car and parked.

Chloe recognized the little truck, it was Mark, the cute guy that delivers her newspaper!

Another guy, was sitting on the passenger side, they quickly jumped out of the truck and ran around to meet the girls, standing there behind the opened trunk of Jenn's car.


"Hey, what's up, Chloe?", Mark said. "You guy's want some company?"


"Sure!", Chloe said. "Why don't you guys join us!"


"Kool Beans!", Mark said, as he turned to his cohort. "This is my cousin, Tony", he said.


The two wild-haired boys, dusted off the their pantlegs and nervously stood next to the three girls. The way that it appeared, they must have just gotten off from work, because both of them were all dirty and sweaty.

Jennifer smiled, as Chloe introduced her and her sister to the two scruffy looking young men. Carly looked away, only half as interested in them as her sister, and so preoccupied with wondering about what had become of her miniaturized husband...

She watched her sister Jennifer, as she apparently found this Tony character physically attractive, she was flipping her hair and jutting out her chest, displaying her better assets toward him like a 'pro-in-heat'...

At that moment, Carly suddenly felt very ashamed of herself. She began to think back, to what she had really allowed her sister, Jennifer, to actually do to her husband. She obviously wasn't as concerned about Bobby as she tried to pretend to be...

Althought, it was herself, that had actually offered him up to her as the sacrificial lamb...

However, Jennifer had knowingly, did this thing to him, knowing full-well that there was no returning him to his prior physical state of being.


Now, with a slight resentment towards her sister, Carly suddenly just wanted to be alone...


"I'm leaving Jen, give me your key's", she asked her.


"WHY, we just got here!", Jenn told her... "You can't leave, yet!".

"No, I'm leaving. I'll just go over to Mom's, you two go-ahead and have fun, you can have Chloe drop you off at Mom's after you leave", Carly told her.


Jennifer pulled the car keys out of her pocket and handed them to her, "Well, alright, if that's the way you want it!"




***




After Carly had driven off in Jen's car, Chloe and Jennifer walked along with Mark and Tony. They all headed up closer to the recreation area with the boys carrying their folding chairs and the cooler. All four of them casually strolling up closer to the main stage area.

They found a nice shady spot, that allowed for the occasional breeze to blow through, right under a large over-grown Oak tree. The many hog-smokers that were parked all around the area, releasing large amounts of thick, billowing clouds of hickory smoke. The pungent aroma of roasted pork filled the air all around.

Spreading out their blanket and setting out the chairs, they tried to get comfortable while prepairing to settle in for the evening.

The loud speakers would occasionally blast out some southern-fried, 'rock-a-billy' music and a large gathering of young girls quickly crowded around the central stage area...


"Who's the band for tonight?", Tony yelled over to Jenn.

She had to raise her voice to answer, "I'm not sure, 'The Sand Traps' were suppose to be here, but then again, 'Who-Knows?'", she told him, with a confused giggle...


Jennifer pulled out a single can of beer and divided it up between two Solo cups. She handed one over to Mark, and gave the other to Tony.

"Thanks!", Tony said, as he quickly downed the entire thing.


Grabbing another can, she 'inconspicuously' poured two more, for herself and Chloe...

A couple of short, hand-rolled smokes were secretly passed around the encircled group as the loud music blasted out through the ampifiers.

At the end of the southern rock song 'Queen Mary', the music stopped, only the sound of the huge crowds murmering voices washed over them.

Then, a hush formed over the crowd when they noticed someone walking out onto the stage...

A single guitar sat on the stage, leaning against the mic-stand. A long haired guy in a brown leather vest walked out on the stage...

He stepped up to the microphone and picked up the guitar. He tapped his fingers on the mic, and the thumping sound exploded out across the growing crowd of gathering people...

'Fumpt-Fumpt-fumbpt'',__ un-UMM'__...WEL-WEl-Wel-elcome to the Larch-ch-ch Ca-Coun-ty-ty Ha-HooooooGG ROOOOOaaaaaaasssstT-st-st-st!


The crowd ROARED!


The sudden sound of the 'twanging' guitar strings, blasted-out the riffed-up, first few notes of, 'Sweet Home Alabama'.


The crowd went crazy!


More people started filtering in around the stage area and Jennifers little group was soon surrounded with a huge standing-crowd of continuously growing spectators.

The speakers blasted out all around the whole area...

'Sweet-Home-Ala-Bama',... Where the Skys R-So Blue".


The four of them held their spot for the first few songs, but then after several more beers, and a few quick shots of whiskey, Chloe and Jenn found themselves sitting on the shoulders of their perspective dates.

Lifted up above the crowd, they were carried on Tony and Mark's shoulders as the two of them worked their way up through the crowd and closer to the stage...

The 'Sand Traps' played several songs before taking a break. By that time, Tony and Mark had drifted back to their sitting area and unloaded the two girls...


Let's get out of here, it's getting too crowded!", Tony told Jen.


"Okay, grab some of our stuff and we'll go", she told him.


Chloe was ready to leave too. She was kissing all over Marks neck and running her fingers all around through his hair...

They all stopped at one of the concessions and bought themselves some of the 'Smoked 'Ribs-to-Go' and took it with them back to the parking area.

Halfway back to their car's, Jennifer pulled Chloe to the side and whispered to her...


"Is he the one?", she asked.

"Yeah.... I 'think' he is, I'm gonna do it!", she answered with a drunken giggle...

"Let's do IT!", Jennifer agreed... "Let's do'em BOTH!"


Chloe and Jennifer, bursting into laughter as they walked along behind the two young men, had just decided to shrink both of them, and as they watched the two of them drunkenly staggering around ahead of them, they knew that it was going to be very easy...



***



After reaching their vehicals, parked out in the far corner of the field, Mark and Tony unlocked their truck and rolled down the windows. They were both pretty drunk, and definitely knew that they shouldn't be driving...

Jennifer and Chloe opened up her car and rolled the windows down. They too realized that they couldn't drive, so they told the boys to come over to her car and just sit for a while and enjoy their 'Buzz'.


Chloe climbed into the back seat with Mark. Tony got into the front with Jenn.

"Damn, I'm really buzzed!", Tony told Jenn.

"Yeah, me too... shouldn't hav' 'ad that 'last' beeeer", she stammered...

"Well, that's cool... let's just make out", he told her, while sliding over closer to her.


He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her closer. They started kissing....





*
End Notes:

Please Review!

Ch.3 Captured by midnightwriter85
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Four



Chapter Three





Mark was suddenly awakened by the muffled sound of distant screaming...

It was his cousin Tony, yelling very loudly. He was screaming something. He sounded so strange...

He was so close, but his voice sounded muted.


Mark raised up and looked all around. He couldn't see anything at all. The room that he was inside of was very dark, the air smelled musty and humid. He listened closely to the sound of his cousin's voice, it sounded... 'different'.


"Mark!" "Mark!" "Where are you, Man?", Tony's screaming voice sounded like it was enclosed behind a very thick wall.

"OVER HERE!", Mark yelled out.

"Where are you!", he answered back.

"I Don't Knooww!", he yelled, "I Can't See Anything!"

After a short pause, he heard his cousin's voice again...


"Come toward my voice Mark!", the higher pitched sound of his voice sounded kind of funny. It sounded like he had inhaled a lung-full of helium. Kind-of, cartoonish-like.


"Where are ya' Man?", he sounded frightened.

His voice cracked, and he was sure that he detected fear in his cousins voice.


"I'm Here, Over Here...", he kept on calling out and yelling to him.


Crawling across the smooth floor, Mark soon discovered that it wasn't very level. The floor dipped down and rounded up with large bump-like hills.

"Are you still there?", Tony's voice sounded closer, but still blocked-off behind some kind of thick wall.

"Yeah, I'm right HERE!", he yelled.

"Can You See Anything Now?", Tony asked him.

"No, I can't even see my hand in front of my face!", he told him.

"WHAT?", Tony yelled out!

"I CAN'T/_ -nevermind,... Can 'YOU' See Anything?", he asked his cousin.

"NO, It's Pitch Black, Can't See Anything...", he answered.


Crawling closer to the sound of his cousins voice, Mark finally bumped into a soft, smooth wall. Reaching up, he brushed his fingers slowly over and around, and up over the side of it.

It felt like some sort of slick nylon material, tightly stretched over a hard solid wall. The wall slightly give under his hand as he pushed hard against it. It was some type of cardboard, or light wood shell underneath of a thin sheet of nylon...

Mark started crawling along the side of it. Feeling his way along, he continued until he was blocked by something cooler and smoothly solid, it felt like plastic...

A round, tube shaped, piece of plastic. He pushed against it and it rolled away from him. He felt all around for it, and found it again. Rubbing his hands all over the tube, he roughly measured it and he estimated it to be about three feet long.

One end had a slippery dome-shaped cap on it. The other end was flat, with a disc-like dial, on the rim of the very edge.

He could lift it up, it wasn't too heavy...

He quickly discovered that it was scented with some fruity-type perfume. He could smell it's powerful scent, it was leaking out of the edge of the dome shaped end and running down his arm...


He quickly dropped the large object, and tried to shake the fragrant liquid off of his bare arm.

Just then, he realized that his shirt was gone... His pants too!

He was completely naked!


*```


Where was this place? How did he get here? The last thing he could remember, was softly kissing Chloe's Lips. Snuggling up with her in the back seat and rubbing his hands all around her writhing body.

Her soft, smooth lips were pressed so tightly against his as she roughly pushed him down upon his back and climbed on top of him. She slowly unbuttoned her shirt. She sat-up on top of him, pinning him down, she took her shirt off.

The next thing he knew he was being smothered under her warmth...

Wildly kissing and snuggling up against her, he felt his stiff boner trying to escape from his jeans. He grabbed her, pulling her tightly as he slathered her small rubbery nipples. Kissing and nibbling at them like they were a starving mans last meal...

Her body wrestled him down into the seat. Pushing his arms down, he felt her grab his hair and pull his head around to the side...


Her voice whispered something into his ear... "Just Relax Sweety".


He couldn't remember anything else.


*```


Tony's voice called out to him again, "Mark, Are You Alright?", he yelled through the unseen wall.


"Yeah, Tony... I'm Okay, Can You See Anything Yet?", Mark asked.


"Nope!" - "I think Those Girls Are Playing Somekind Of Joke, Or Something!", Tony said.


"They Took My Clothe's!", he continued. "Their Just Screwing Around With Us, I Think..."


"Okay, Then,...Where 'ARE' They?", Mark said. He started pounding his fist on the wall that seperated the two of them...


"Okay!" "Jokes Over!" 'The Jig's UP!' 'Come-Out,Come-Out', 'Where-ever You Are!".


Mark kept on punching in the darkness, pounding his fists against the black-nylon wall. He punched it as hard as he could. Nothing happened...


He stopped to catch his breath, there wasn't any sound, other than his cousin's occasional voice yelling through the wall...


"You See Anything Yet?", Tony yelled.


"Noo! I Can't See A Fucc'an 'THING'", Mark screamed through the nylon wall!


Then, almost as if, 'On Cue'...



The whole world shifted. The floor dropped down, sagging sloppily, it collapsed downward, forming a 'hammock-like' sack at their feet!


Both of the naked men were thrown off balance, their feet sliding down into the center-most part of the cloth floor.

A few loose objects clattered around them in the complete darkness, everything was pulled down into the lowest part of the cloth floor...

Tony's stomach sank, as he felt the tremendous rise of the entire room. Gravity pulled down hard on him. He nearly swallowed his tongue as the sudden lifting motion overtook his whole body.

"Mark!", he began to call out again...

"Mark, You Okay?"- "What's Happening?".


"I Don't Know, Man" - "Must Be A Tornado or Something?'".


The pitch-dark room slowly drifted down, straightening out, it settled onto the floor smoothly leveling out, everything came to rest.

Kicking some unknown object away from him, Mark struggled to get up onto his knees...

His ears started burning, the sudden quiet completely overtook the darkness within the room. He listened intently for anything that might give him some sort of clue as to what was happening.

His heart pounding rapidly within his chest, he jerked his head up to look at the sudden eruption directly overhead...


A swift 'Zipping' sound, suddenly ripped across the whole ceiling, bright blinding light, poured down onto them!

Both of them looked up into the glairing light. They could see something slowly moving across the opening. The bright light was slightly blocked out, overshadowed by the most terrifying vision.

Something very large, and very alive, moved across the brightly lit space. He could see the rounded form of a gigantic face. Huge Hair, and a lot of it, too... surrounded the huge head!

Gradually forming within their high angled view, an enormous being slowly materialized...

Tony's eyes slowly adjusted to the enormous sight of it, Jennifer's gigantic, smiling Face, filled the entire opening...Her magnificent voice resounded within the entire room...


"I think their awake", she delightfully spoke.


Another face slowly angled inward, shading out even more of the oppressive brightness, the huge shimmering set of green eyes appeared above them...


"Look at 'em!", she erupted!


The air slipped out of Mark's lungs... He tried to breath in, but his whole body was locked up!

The shimmering set of emerald colored, feminine eyes, filled his head...


It was Chloe alright, but just the huge image of her face. She was so Colossal in size!


His head started spinning as he tried to catch his breath. He felt dizzy. He couldn't breath! His vision blurred.


The shocking sound of vibrating laughter erupted above them. Then the room quickly grew dark once again, as the metalic ripping sound from the purse-zipper quickly ripped back across the roof...




*
End Notes:

This chapter was kinda short, but the following ones are much longer.  Thanks for reading and please leave a comment.

Chapter 4 by midnightwriter85
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Four



Chapter Four





The vibration of an immense feminine giggling, resounded all around the two men as they were once again sealed up within the total darkness of what must have been an enormous womans purse...


Tony felt his bladder releasing it's hot, wet, contents all down the inside of his right leg. He shivered from the sudden sensation.

The tremendous sight of Jennifer's gigantic face lingered within his mind like a daunting demon-goddess peering down at her newest toy!


Mark had nearly passed out. He collapsed down into the floor of the huge purse and curled up into a fetal position. His ear's ringing constantly, he clamped his palms over them tightly, erratically shaking with overwhelming terror!

The hot steamy air within the darkness of their black prison smelled of stagnant perfume and moldy plastic stench.

The sudden quaking sound of the giant car engine starting up, drown out the resounding giantess' laughter, shaking the entire space within the darkness of the giant-sized purse.

The unexpected 'crash' sounded off from a loud slamming door, it shook the huge car with a powerful explosion....

A sudden jerking motion quickly followed, causing him to throw his hands out to brace himself, he had to spread out, to keep from sliding across the slippery nylon floor.


Tony started freaking out. He started screaming again, frantically yelling out for his cousin, in sheer panic!

"MARK, HELP ME, MARK, WHER' R-YA', "MARRRRRRRrrrkkk....".


Mark didn't answer him though... He simply couldn't. He could not make a single sound. He wanted to call out to his frantic cousin, but the overwhelming fear had so consumed him, he just couldn't make his throat form any sound..

His heart racing inside his naked chest, his mind reeling with horrifying images of gigantic female faces!


'What had they done to him?' He wondered, how could it be that these girls had made the two of them so extremely small!

'Was this 'all' some fucked-up dream?' It wasn't actually 'possible' to shrink a person down so small, ...was it?

'Maybe it 'WAS' just all, somekind of weird dream...maybe it was that 'sh'iit' that they smoked?' 'Would he eventually wake up and laugh about this strange, nightmarish, envisionment?'


He started to laugh. Then he heard the sound of the huge car engine slowing down. As the giant transmission geared down, he was jerked forward, forced down onto his face...

A loud car-horn 'blasted out', Chloe's amplified voice yelled out... "That's good Jen, Just leave it right there!", her voice shattered his eardrums!

After a short idling moment, the slamming car door exploded again, shaking the whole world around the two tiny prisoners...


"Okay, Go, Go, Go,...let's get out of here!", Jennifer's giant voice resonded from above.

"Haaaa, Haa, that thing will get stolen before we get out of sight!".


Once again, the massive engine growled to life, roaring with powerful force as it suddenly accelerated and took off.

The purse scooted back and bumped into the bottom of the passenger seat, sending the contents inside sliding backward and forced against the inside wall...

After a rough take off, the car seemed to smooth out and settle into a fast, but steady speed.



*```

"Where were these giant girls taking them?", Tony thought...


He grabbed tightly onto the handle of a smooth plastic hair-brush. Wrapping his arms completely around it, he held onto it, tightly hugging it, trying to get hold of his frantic nerves. His cousin Mark didn't answer him any longer when he called out to him and he wondered if something had happened to him...

He too, had wondered if this was all some sort of 'strange dream'. Although, the fact was, that he was hanging on to an enormous, giant-sized, girl's hairbrush; that was longer than his entire height, making it extremely hard to try and pass this off as just some weird dream...


His cousin Mark had told him about Chloe. He said that she was on his delivery route and whenever they had talked, she seemed to be very interested in him. After meeting the beautiful red-head, she seemed to be a very nice person.

Jennifer was extremely polite and very gorgeous, too. A tall, skinny blonde, with the longest legs he'd ever seen. He had instantly fallen for her, and when he carried her on his shoulders during the concert, her weight pressing down upon his back, he knew that he wanted her and the way that she occasionally clamped her thighs around his neck, he knew that she wanted him too.

Mark had only talked to her a couple of times though and he only knew her as someone that Chloe worked with and, he didn't even know where they worked...

Some research facility, or something? He didn't really care, they were both 'super-hot', and he couldn't wait to get inside her panties!


***


Mark had just picked up his cousin Tony from his aunts place that very evening. The first three day week-end, and... the very first 'summer' that either one of them had actually had a car. When Mark mentioned the Pig Roast to him, and said that some hot girls might be there, they wasted no time getting to the roast!

The both of them had been working all week. Mark delivering newspapers and doing some part-time lawncare work, while Tony worked as a carpenter's helper, for the local Carpenters Union. He was only an apprentice, but he had been working all the overtime that they would allow him to work.

Mark was the same age as his cousin, just barely 18, he was just a little shorter, which made him look alot younger than Tony. He had light brown hair and a faint mustache. Tony was muscular, and always wore sleeve-less T-shirts. He had only been with one other girl in his young life, and she was just a quickie in the school locker-room...but, he still bragged about it to everyone he knew.

When Tony first saw Jennifer, he was extremely attracted to her. He asked her where she worked and she didn't really tell him exactly where, she just 'nonchalantly' said that she was an assistant lab tech.

The black frame glasses she wore, did kind-of make her look like the 'geeky' type, but her tight shorts fit so perfectly around her incredible behind that her intelligents wasn't even taken into concideration as he inspected her long lean legs...

She stood slightly taller than him. Even while wearing her flip-flop's, she had to be a little over six foot tall because Tony was five-foot ten...and, she was at least four inches taller!

This seemed a bit strange to him, as he was forced to look up slightly when they stood closely to one another, but- he had never dated a girl that was taller than himself and the idea of it did seem very different. However, it somehow, in some strange way, seemed to intrigue him even more.

There was something so powerful about the way that her smile reflected a slight superiority. Having to lower her eyes, even just slightly, seemed to give her an edge.

Each time she did smile at him, he felt a tingling weakness lightly ripple through his knee's and down the backs of his legs.

She spoke to him mildly, a pure form of intelectual distinction. Her persona', appearing to be quite innocently portrayed at first, but as the evening wore on, she seemed to take command of their short, but swiftly forming relationship.

By the time they left the concert, and had made it back to the parking lot, his will to please her had grown into a powerful need...

He not only wanted to, he felt like he 'had' to!

Jennifer had some strange hold on him that he didn't quite understand. All he knew was, that he wanted her more than ever...and if she would have told him to jump off a bridge? He would have asked her which one?


While Mark and Chloe were in the backseat of her car, Jennifer told him to get undressed...

She had been smothering wet kisses all over his neck and it was starting to feel kind-of, numb. She unzipped his pant's and found his straining erection bulging out of his short's.


"Get your clothe's off!", she haughtily whispered into his tingling right ear...


Her fingers wrapped around his solid manhood and slowly started working it around. Twisting in a squeezing circular motion. He nearly started shooting his load, until she suddenly stopped and gripped his ball's so tightly, that it felt like she was holding his entire body inside her grasp!

After he caught his breath, she quickly released her hold and scooted away from him. She opened another bottle of beer and rinsed her mouth out, then she bent down across his lap and roughly seizing up his purple-headed cock, she pulled it down and took it all into her mouth, swallowing it up completely within her cold wet mouth...

He gasped at the sudden cool sensation, it temporarily prolonged his imminent orgasm. The cold entrapment held him temporarily paralized!

He felt like she had his entire body inside her mouth...

His swelling ball's clinched-up from the sudden shock, drawing inward and swelling inside his loins.

He could feel his cumm painfully backing-up inside, as she closed her mouth around his trapped cock.

Straining under her, he thought he felt something prick the skin on his neck, in the same area where she had just been kissing it. He reached up to feel her hand quickly pull away.

He suddenly felt her mouth growing larger and larger, he opened his eyes briefly, to see the top of her head as it slowly enlarged, growing bigger and bigger. The sight of her whole body getting larger and larger took his breath away, shocking him into a frozen state of horrified, trance-like, suspended animation...


He couldn't remember a single thing after that...



***



Now, after re-awakening and finding himself shrunken down to the size of a childs doll, trapped inside of a tightly enclosed womans purse; only seperated from his equally shrunken cousin by a thin dividing wall, he despairately held as tightly as he could to the giant hairbrush, despairately clinging to it like a terrified little mouse.

Trapped in the complete darkness, only the sound of the massive car engine continuosly vibrating around him, while at the same time, the ever-present rushing sound of air pouring out of the air conditioning vents, seemed to comprize the entire outside world.

Enormous feminine voices spoke so softly that he could only hear the occasional smattering of their conversation, but not enough that he could make any sense of it.

The huge engine gradually decelerated. The resounding vibration weakened, as the giant car slowed down and finally rolled to a stop.

His naked body uncontrolably trembled, as he wrapped his arms and legs tightly around the handle of the giant hairbrush... he felt the whole purse slowly lifting up...

The quiet was deafening! He could feel that the purse was being lifted away, but being trapped inside the total darkness of this humid purse, sent his mental state into a crazed-psychotic fit of confusion!

A powerful swirling motion surged within his gut as the G-forces pulled down on his body. Tony was suddenly startled into surprized panic!

He felt the erratic spinning motion, and the twirling rush from being casually carried away by some giant woman that was so haphazardly flinging the purse around like a drunken cheerleader!

Both of the shrunken prisoners felt their stomachs dipping and churning as the giant purse was flipped around into the unknowm air space that lie just beyond the thin walled enclosure.

Overwhelming fear and confusion filled their minds. They were trapped in total darkness and being casually thrown and tossed around like a childs toy...


"Mark, Mark, where are you man!", Tony screamed out into the darkness...


Mark tried to answer him, but he was too frightened to move. He was curled up in the corner hugging his knees while tightly tucking his head down between them...


The purse ride finally ended with a heavy crash. The floor of their dark prison flattened out onto a solid surface. The wild flight had so abruptly ended that their stomachs still clinched tightly even after the twirling motion had stopped.


Jennifer's guttural voice, growned out with an exhusted gasp...


"Fian-ALLY!", she exclaimed. Flopping down onto the couch and sinking into the cushions, she kicked off her flip-flop's and put her feet up on the coffee table.


She placed her left foot right beside of the purse. She bumped it slightly with a curious grin...


The muffled screaming coming from inside, caused her toes to wriggle with venal delight!


Chloe closed the door behind her and walked over to the couch. She started to reach for the purse and Jenn stopped her...


"Hold on, don't get too excited, yet. I think we need to give them a little time to adjust before we let them see what has actually happened to them", Jenn whispered over to her...


"But, I want to play with little Marky!", Chloe pouted, pushing out her lower lip and frowning pitifully.

"There'll be plenty of time for that, later. We'll just leave them here, while you run me over to Mom's to get my car", Jennifer whispered.

"Yeah, I suppose your right. They'll be okay in the purse until we get back. I wonder if Carly found her little escape artist yet?", Chloe asked, as she walked into her kitchen to get something for the two of them to drink.

Jennifer stood up and started toward Chloe's bathroom, "Yeah, I wonder?".






*
Chapter 5 by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the delay. I've been trying to use another system and it's definitetly a learning experience...

Bob’s Ultimate Experience ~ Part Four



Chapter Five






After Carly had left the pig roast in her sister’s car, she arrived at her parents home, still yearning with the ever present concern for her missing husband.

She couldn’t help herself from wondering, if he had been killed out there somewhere along that vast open highway…

She cringed with deepening fear while she imagined her tiny little man being thrown out from under the car and being suddenly ground up beneath the gigantic tires from the on-coming traffic.

A sinking feeling soured in the pit of her stomach as the mental image of a gigantic car tire lingered inside her minds eye…

She parked on the street, in the exact same spot that Jennifer had parked before. Sitting inside of the car, she looked all around the contour of the large yard.

After a long lingering moment, she opened the door and got out of the car. Closely studying the ground all around her feet, she walked over into the center of the yard. She stepped over to the birdbath fountain and sat down on the wooden bench.

Carly realized that if he were somewhere around this spot, he would have definitely been drawn toward this water fountain, she was certain of that...

After she heard the trickling sound of the running water, she knew that he would have heard it as well and he would have tried to get to it.

Bob would have been very thirsty after riding all that way, underneath of that hot dirty car.

Carly sat down on the edge of the bench. She tried to imagine what she would do if she were only six inches tall…

Welling tears began to form in her eyes, as she glanced all around on the ground at her feet, forcing herself to imagine what the perspective ‘world’ would appear to be, from way down there.

“Why did she do this to him?”, she thought.

Tears began to stream down her flushed cheeks as she slid off of the bench and dropped to her knees next to the large fountain…

“I’m so ‘Sorry’ Bobby!”, she cried out in frustration.




***


Meanwhile, upstairs inside the house…

From the window of the master bedroom; Diane pulled the inside curtain back slightly to get a better view of the front yard.

Yankees incessant barking, from the downstairs corridor, had alerted her to the presents of an intruder…

She stood up from the bed, pulling her foot away from her tiny assistant, she stepped over to the window to take a peek out front. She saw her daughter, Carly squatting down next to the bench. She could clearly see that she was crying.


Bobby was sitting over next to the nightstand, only a few inches higher than the floor, he knelt down in the center of a pink carpeted foot stool. He had been helping her out as best he could, his giantess mother-in-law, as she prepared to repaint her gorgeous toenails once again.

The burgundy colored polish that appeared so eloquently upon her supremely manicured toes, had slightly chipped away on two of her toenails…

Diane had been thinking of going out to dinner later and she wanted to wear her strappy open toed heels. The nail polish would have to be absolutely perfect, or else she couldn’t wear those shoes.

“Oh, would you just look at that”, she pointed out.

“I can’t go to the lounge looking like that!”.

She would just have to repaint them again, until they were just perfect.

Her short flowery skirt and matching blouse stood towering above the bedroom floor. She had just finished changing from her black leggings and white baggy T shirt. The sight of her short skirted outfit with the frilly thin material, displayed her magnificent legs so enormously, that tiny Bobby had to actually force himself to look away from the colossal sight of her towering figure.

Only wearing his tight short pants, he felt them straining underneath as his growing manhood slowly awakened…

The thin material of her outfit, easily revealed the tightly fitted display, of the lime green bikini that lay just beneath…

“Bobby, could you please help me?”, she towered over the small footstool.

Her hands on her hips, she glanced down at her feet, then flashed her silverish, light blue eyes directly upon him…

Bobby’s heart swelled up. He was more than happy to do anything for the gigantic woman. After all, she had actually saved his life…

Diane carefully placed her foot up onto the tiny footstool. “Would you mind, Bobby?”

She wriggled her toes and slowly slid them over closer to the miniature little man.

She only just needed him to remove the paint from the toes that were chipped. The big toe and the middle one, just two lovely toes that were slightly defected stood out from the other perfectly solid looking row…

“Would you mind, Bobby?”, she whispered expectantly. Sliding her huge foot over closer to him.

“Sure thing, Diane, it’s no problem”, he spoke up toward her looming god-like face.

Bob was more than happy to appease the gigantic beauty. He only needed to use the nail polish remover on a large cotton ball. Quickly scrubbing away the dark nail-polish from the two chipped toenails.

He instantly went to work.

He would have done anything for her, he felt so indebted to her for saving his life, rescuing him from drowning and taking him under her wing so protectively.

He did owe her his life. If not for her, he would have most definitely been killed, right out there in the front yard!

The little task was much easier for him as well. He could easily see her gigantic nails so much better, and with his hands being so small, he expertly swiped the nail polish remover over the shiny surface and cleared away the remaining polish.

The tiny chips had raised away from the surface of the nail, leaving jagged edges around the smooth nail.
After clearing away the spotty paint, he looked up the long towering length of her magnificent calve.

Her large towering leg, bent at the knee and rising up into the heights so far above him, as she carefully placed her foot down before his miniature person and slowly slid it closer...

His heart jumped up into his throat, as he took in the entire sight of her magnificent leg!

He watched in amazement as she absentmindedly allowed her knee to slowly sway from side to side, gently gliding to and fro, her smooth skin glistening in the outside light from the window from across the room.

He tried hard not to reveal his awkward arousal, he hands were uncontrollably trembling as he dipped the large piece of cottonball into the polish remover and carefully applied it to the top of the giant sized toenail…

She curiously watched Bobbys tiny little figure bending over her foot. Kneeling before her like a tiny servant, he worked delicately and smoothly. She could feel his miniscule little fingers working away so proficiently around her sensitive tootsies…

Using a cotton, ball the size of a basketball, he dipped it into a cap full of nail polish remover and expertly wiped away the quickly dissolving nail polish.

Although, at first, her intentions had been purely innocent. She had intended on just letting him use the nail polish remover, just to clean off the chipped nails and she would then repaint them herself after he had finished.

Diane had not completely considered what the full effect of his actions would be. Little by little, her entire body began to heat up. She caught her breath in her throat, and felt a strong tingling sensation surging up through her…

Prickly heated waves of pleasure rolled up the length of her spine as she felt his miniature hands adorning her toes. The sight of this tiny man kneeling down before her huge foot sent a tingling rush flowing up the length of her leg.

Her pelvis heated up, her knees weakened, and her heart started pounding…


Bobby continued scraping away at the large toenail. He tried not to think about what he was actually doing, the mild scent of her large foot smelled of peanut butter and salty pop corn.

Diane’s large toes were simply immaculate. Perfectly proportional in size and shape. Any imperfections, were none existent. He placed his knee up against the butt of her big toe, he shivered as he compared the difference in size…

Her toe was three times wider. He gripped at the rounded end and brushed his fingers across the warm skin. He felt his shorts getting tighter as he realized how close he was to so much tremendous weight.

She could easily crush his tiny body with just a single stomp...

Yankee, the toy poodle had suddenly distracted her, his alerted barking drifted up from downstairs…

Bobby was instantly relieved of his duties, as her toes lifted up and carefully drifted away.

Diane placed her foot down and stepped away. She turned toward the window and in three incredible steps, she had covered the entire distance of a football field...

Bobby watched her magnificent figure smoothly swish across the room. The sweeping sashay of her shifting hips, caused her twirling dress to drift around in a most fascinating display.

The short flowery dress tail billowed out around her upper thighs, allowing for just a quick peek of the wide, heavier section, that was just barely concealed beneath its thin material.

The large rounded mass of her muscular behind became clearer as she pulled the curtain away from the window. Her incredible glutes, smoothly divided by the flexing motion of her towering legs, alternately conforming beneath the ultra-thin material of the short skirt.

The powerful sunlight scorching through it, revealed the tantalizing display of her lime green bikini just underneath.





*
Chapter 6 by midnightwriter85
Carly walked into the house and went straight to the kitchen. She went to the cupboards and grabbed a clean glass, filling it with some ice, she grabbed the pitcher from the fridge and poured herself a glass of juice.

The house was quiet with Trish away at school and Yankee had stopped barking the moment that he recognized her. After greeting her at the door, the little dog ran back upstairs, which told Carly that her mother must have been upstairs too.

She started toward the stairs and saw Diane at the top, making her way down the steps in her flowered skirt and black strappy open-toed heels.

“Hey Mom, where are you off to?”, she asked her.

Diane gracefully side-stepped the stairway, as she came down the stairs. Her face was slightly blushed as she glanced up at her daughter.

“We were,... I mean, I’m going out for dinner later and I was just straightening up a few things”, she told her.

Diane always looked well put together, even if she had just finished exercising, she still looked like she could walk down a runway and turn every head in the place.

Carly sat down in the reclining chair and sipped at her juice, as her mother stepped down onto the floor and strolled passed her. She could see that her daughter had something weighing on her mind, and this time Diane knew exactly what it was…

“Where’s your sister today?”, she asked, as she headed into the kitchen.

“Her, and Chloe, went to that ‘pig roast ‘ thing, over in Larch, I suppose they’ll be there all afternoon”, she answered.

“Oh? Why aren’t you with them?”, she asked.

“Well, I did ride over there with ‘em, but I just didn’t feel very good so I decided to leave. There was just too much noise, I don’t like all that horrendous smoke stink that churns out of those smokers either”.

Diane grabbed a short glass from the tray by the bar and poured herself a straight shot of bourbon. She quickly downed it and rinsed out the glass. She poured another glass half way up with soda and stepped to the fridge for a single ice cube.

Her hands were shaking as she steadied the glass on the edge of the counter. Thoughts of her tiny son-in-law fluttered through her mind…

Diane didn’t tell little Bobby that his wife Carly had just arrived at the house. She hastily placed him down into their new hiding spot, trapped within the huge pile of stuffed animals and colorful pillows, temporarily leaving him there, so that she could quickly leave her bedroom and go downstairs to meet her daughter.

She just simply told him that someone was outside, and that she would have to go down and see who it was.
”I’ll be back sweety, someone’s here…”, she whispered, as she stuffed him into the pile of fluffy pillows.

She felt a bit uncomfortable, as she stepped back into the living room to sit with her daughter. The idea of keeping her husband from her, didn’t settle too well, but after fully realizing what they had done to him, Diane didn’t feel like just handing him right back over to her.

Besides, she kinda liked the idea of having a little ‘friend’. Someone so small, and completely helpless without her…

The way it made her feel when she picked him up. The incredible way that he looked up at her, like a frightened child, he was just so tiny. She didn’t want to tell her daughter, just yet.

She liked the idea of having him all to herself.

“So, where’s Bobby?”, she casually spoke from the side of her mouth as she sipped from the glass.

“He’s…. He, he hasn’t come home yet”, she stammered with her words.

“Actually, I don’t know where he is mom, he’s been missing for almost two weeks and I have no idea where he is!”, she suddenly blurted out.

“What?”, Diane asked, feigning her sincerity.

“I thought he would have been back by now”, she started sobbing.

Diane leaned forward and placed her glass down on the coffee table.

“Oh, he’ll be back Carly”, she lowered her tone. “Bobby loves you, and he wouldn’t just pick up and leave without telling you”.

Carly wanted so badly to tell her mother what had happened to him, but that would mean that she would have to tell her everything, about what her and Jennifer, had actually done to her husband.

She would never believe it in the first place, and if she did, what would she think?

No, she couldn’t tell her mother anything, about any of this, it would only be bringing someone else into the problem and there wasn’t anything that her mother could do to help her anyway.

“I suppose you’re right mom “, Carly whispered.

“He’s probably on his way home right now dear”, Diane calmly told her.

“He’s a very intelligent man, I think you’re just getting all worked up over nothing”


Diane reached over and softly caressed her shoulder. She knew that Carly was extremely upset, but she just couldn’t bring herself to tell her that she already knew about everything.

She still couldn’t truly believe that her own daughter’s had used this ‘experimental’ serum. Let alone, the fact that they had subjected Carly’s own husband to it, which she supposedly ‘loved’?

This was unnatural, such a drastic physical change to the human body. Yet, Jen and Carly had just uncaringly shrunken this poor guy down to the size of an action figure.

Diane tried to consider why they had gone through with this. She tried to imagine doing it to her own husband, although, it did physically arouse her to imagine it. She, she just knew that she would never actually do it!

Bobby was so helpless at this miniature size, his entire life had just been ripped away from him…

He couldn’t even get down from the kitchen table without someone else’s help. He had to wear doll’s clothes, and eat with his fingers, because the regular forks and spoons were just too large for him.

It would be virtually impossible for him to go back to his former life, the fact that he was so defenceless against even the smallest of living things, creatures that were just a simple nuisance to everyone else could pose a major problem for someone so small.

Her miniature poodle Yankee, whom only weighed eight pounds, could easily snatch this tiny little man up inside his jaws and gobble him down like a double-cheese burger!

“Well, I think I’ll go for a swim, then maybe go up to my old room and take a nap”, Carly said, as she slowly got to her feet…

“Jen and Chloe won’t be back until late so, I’ll just hang out here, okay?”, Carly said.

“Sure honey, I’m just going to put away some more things, and then I’ll be going out for awhile. If you decide to leave before I get back, be sure and lock up, alright”, Diane told her.

“Okay Mom, you don’t have to remind me”, Carly yelled out, as she swiftly climbed up the stairs.

Diane swiftly followed her back up the steps, quickly heading back to her bedroom. She closed the door behind her, and leaned back against it…taking in a deep breath, she closed her eyes and slowly released it.

The moment she opened her eyes, they instantly fell upon the chair that held all the stuffed animals.
“Bobby?”, she whispered.

Stepping closer toward the chair, she carefully picked her steps, in fear of accidentally stepping on her little friend, she tip-toed across the floor in her black spike heels.

“Bobby, where are you… sweetie, it’s okay, it’s just me!”, she crept closer to the chair, her eyes searching all around expectantly.

There beside of a black and white panda bear was little Bobby, tucked between it’s rounded legs fast asleep.

Diane stepped over to her vanity and picked up her dress purse. She unsnapped the clasp and opened it up as wide as it would go. Holding it down at her waist she estimated if her little living ‘possession’ could actually fit inside…

The purse that she had chosen, was the smaller one of her purse collection and it seemed that he would fit quite nicely inside it. Dianes fingers smoothly slipped around his naked shoulders and carefully gripped them up.

She lifted him up very slowly, gently placing him into the center of the soft, violet colored, satin lining. His legs hung down, as she carefully lowered his tiny figure inside. She tucked him into the softness and carefully clipped the purse shut.

She turned toward her mirror and took one last look at her make up. She ran the hairbrush through her hair a few times before she grabbed her car keys and walked out of her room.




*
Ch. 7 'Tony and Jen' by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

Tony suddenly realizes his new place in the world.

Tony’s pounding heart leapt into the back of his throat, as the sudden appearance of an enormous female hand slowly drifted down closer. His hands trembling, he threw them up to try and defend himself. His ridiculous attempt to prevent the long, encroaching fingers, from gripping around him, only created a thunderous eruption of feminine giggling.


The huge powerful fingers, so long and slender, wrapped completely around him, pinning his flailing arms down within their moist enclosure; he felt his entire body suddenly trapped within their incredible grasp.


Jennifer’s smiling face filled his entire view, as he was swiftly lifted up high above the dark entrapment of the giantess’s purse.


“Hi Tony, what’s ya doing in there?”, she teased.


Her sour breath wafted around his face.


Squeezing him tighter, she crimped her fingers around his naked form and completely paralyzed him. With only his miniature head free of her fist, her hot breath puffed out into his frightened face.


“How ya feelin’ little guy?”, she whispered. Holding him uncomfortably close, she eased up her grasp slightly.


“Bet ya didn’t think that you’d ever see ME, again, huh?”, taunting her tiny captive.


Opening her pinkie finger and then, in succession, releasing her ring finger; she slowly relaxed her middle finger as well, allowing his lower body to hang free from inside her upright open hand.


Only a single finger remained, effortlessly holding his naked body within her consuming palm.


Tony instantly began kicking his legs, struggling around desperately trying to hang on to her giantess index finger. His right hand grabbing onto the knuckle; his left hand slipped into the tight space between the side of her wide thumb and the more solid surface of a dark colored fingernail ; that black painted fingernail, embedded within the tip of the curled index finger.


His stomach sank when he looked down. The distance to the carpeted floor below him, swiftly dropped further away, as his giant captress suddenly stood up and started walking across the room.


Jennifer’s warm palm tilted back, letting his tiny body cradle within the center, she carried him along as she walked through the room and turned a corner leading down a vast corridor.


The blurry vision of swirling colors whipped past him as he was swept along.
A wide framed doorway appeared, he was slightly lowered down next to her bare midriff, the giant blonde reached down with her other hand to open the door.


The dark room inside suddenly burst to life as the loud ‘crack’ of a lightswitch snapped on.


Suddenly swept around in a half circle, Tony held tightly to the rounded bend in Jennifer’s index finger. His bare naked legs dangling loosely, hanging down from her palm, began straining, trying to get a foothold against the warm skin of her sweaty palm.


Spastic fear shot through him!


He felt his back slipping along the warmth of Jenny’s sweaty palm, sliding downward.


He thought he was going to fall. Her loosened grasp allowed him to slip, he frantically started screaming!


“Jen, ..JEN,... HELP!”.


He felt his bare back scooting across her slippery palm, as she continued to turn and close the huge door behind her.


He grabbed onto her curled pinkie finger as he slipped down through her fist…


“JEN! I’m falling...Jen,...NOOOOOO!”, he felt his body shifting through the room as her hand flashed across.


He was suddenly carried over above a colorful flat plain. Continuing to slip free of her relaxed fingers, he wildly struggled to try and hang on to the slippery moist skin…


Her pinkie finger was too large to grip onto, his hands slipped free and he dropped away from her hand!




“NOOOOOOO!”




He fell screaming from her huge floating hand. Dropping downward toward a wide flat plain of colorful patchwork designs.


His fall was abruptly stopped, by the impact of a huge quilt covered expanse. The covering of an enormously, humongous bed!


He bounced up, frantically flailing his his arms and legs. He had dropped nearly twenty feet. Landing awkwardly, he bounced off the cushion-like surface. He suddenly felt relieved to find himself unharmed, coming to rest within the soft padded surface.


His naked body chilled from the cooler outside air. He felt weakened, his head swooned with a lethargic incumbrance. The room was painted with a blindingly bright color of fluorescent pink.


He lifted himself up onto all fours and raised his head up to look around. His vision blurred as he tried to take it all in. The sight before him was so incredible that he felt frozen with overwhelming fear.


Jennifer’s monolithic figure towered above the monstrous bed like a gigantic statue. Only, this massive statue was very much, alive!


Her looming presence stood high above him, slightly shifting back and forth as her unconscious swaying motion seemed to make it feel like the whole room was rocking around like a ship out at sea.


Her reverence, completely absorbed in delighted curiosity, she smiled down at him with a look of possessive pleasure…


“How did you do this to me!”, he yelled up to her smiling face.


Her glittering eyes slightly widened, leaning forward and placing her hands on her knees, she lowered herself closer and brought her whole upper body out overtop of him.


Her overshadowing figure filled the entire ceiling. Blocking out the bright light, she leaned down closer to inspect her tiny playmate.


Looking down at him from directly above, she licked her freshly painted lips.


“Oh, you wouldn’t understand if I told you Tony”, she whispered tauntingly.


The thin material of her chiffon lingerie top, fit across her left shoulder with just a single thread-like strap. Her bare right shoulder, completely exposed, revealing her smoothly tanned skin.


Tony was forced to strain his neck as he tried to look straight up at her enormous body. Her huge face seemed to light up as she watched him twisting around to get a better view of her.


The see-thru, thong pantie, that tightly conformed to her body, was made of a shiny nylon fish-net material. The taut covering squashed her fluffy clump of pubic hair like a second skin.


The wider upper thigh area, of her massive legs alternately flexing, created a rhythmic motion; a purely unconscious action, as she casually peered down upon her tiny playmate.


Tony’s eyes widened with terror as he suddenly realized how enormous Jennifer had become!


“Get Away For Me You Giant Freak!”, he screamed out!


Springing to his barefeet, he launched himself up and started sprinting across the huge bed.


He stumbled over a knotted ball of rope-like threads, a design that had been sewn into the top of the gigantic quilt, he threw his arms out to catch himself, but he managed to stay on his feet.


He turned sharply to the right, attempting to avoid the sudden appearance of Jen’s enormous right hand.


He quickly faked left, and darted back to the right. He felt her fingernails brush across his left shoulder. He leaned into it hard, and burst free of her grasp!


He desperately sprinted several more futile strides, before he was instantly snatched up within the powerful female hand!


“Ah Haaa!”, her feminine cat-like voice resounded above him!


“I’ve got you now!”, she purred… “You better watch your mouth little one, you’re not in any position to try and defy me”.


Jennifer tightened her grasp around his struggling limbs. Forcing him to stop wriggling, she squeezed tighter…


“You do realize, how easily I could crush you?”, she threatened him.


“Please, Jen..Don’t kill me!”, Tony pleaded. “I don’t want to die!”.


“Well. I don’t want to squish you either, but if you keep trying to get away, and if you ‘ever’, call me a freak again, … well, let’s just say that you won’t ever do that again”.


She squeezed him a little more, shutting down his ability to breath, she expertly clamped her tight fist up, just enough to stop him from any movement…


“Let me explain something to you Tony”, she pulled him closer, watching his tiny suffocating face slowly turning red.


“I own you, Okay”, she whispered directly into his face. “You’re MINE now, All Mine and there’s absolutely nothing that you can do to change that”.


She released her taut grasp allowing her miniature captive to breath once again. He suddenly gasped to catch a single breath, quickly refilling his burning lungs.


“You’re going to do exactly as I say, ‘and’ do everything that I tell you to do, understand?”, she held him up within arms reach of her threateningly huge mouth.


“Yes, yes,...I’ll do whatever you say!”, he shouted up into her magnificent face.


Her tightly curled fingers loosened a bit more, relaxing their hold, allowing him some more space…


Her tremendous smile quickly returned, she spoke with a higher pitched, child-like tone...


“Okey Dokey”, she teased his tiny face with a ‘quick peck’ from her large puckered lips.


“Mmmm- wha!”.


Smearing her sticky, red lipstick, across his entire face and chest.


“Let’s see… what can I make you do first?”, she said, as she lifted him up and turned around to sit down on the bed.


“Oh, I Know!”, she suddenly burst with excitement!


“How’s about we put you to work on my butt?”, she casually informed her miniature slave.


Rolling onto her back, she fell back and held him up above her hip. She slowly stretched out her long legs and rolled back over onto her belly.


Releasing the miniature man onto her naked left butox, she carefully placed him right on top and slowly pulled her hand away.


“Start massaging Tony, and don’t stop until I tell you to...alright?”


“Yes, Yes,...I’ll do whatever you say Jen!”, Tony quickly complied.


Dropping down onto his hands and knees, he began kneading the huge expanse of female ass flesh. The surface of the warm skin felt so soft and smooth as he started rubbing the heels of his hands across it.


The sight of her see-thru G-string, caught his eye. Connected to the giant-sized thong that encircled her entire waistline, it branched off and plunged down deeply between the massive upper gluteal muscles; disappearing within the deep cleft that separated the two enormous muscles.


A shocking new ‘revaluation’, shot throughout his overwhelmed mind…


His heart began to race at the thought of it!


Was she going to use him as a pleasure toy?


He began to rub harder. Pressing down as hard as he could, rubbing as much skin as his strength would allow, he walked his bare knees across her rounded ass cheek and worked away at kneading the entire surface.


His knees, just barely sinking into the warm softness of her colossal rump, he broke into a nervous sweat.


He tried to imagine how large her pussy would be…


She couldn’t actually be considering ‘using’ him as a living dildo?


He couldn’t bare the the thought of it. He continued rubbing as best that he could, he wanted to please the giantess Jennifer. He wanted to live.


Tony could see every little blemish on her gigantic, naked skinned ass cheek. The strange looking, tiny little round spots that were the beginning stages of a mole. The tiny blonde hairs that swirled in ‘S’ shaped designs, forming minute little furry patches.


The velvety, fur-like areas, impossible for a normal sized person to even notice, highlighted her lower buttcheeks and arched up across the higher portion of her hips.


The tiny hairs sparkled in the light like golden waves of microscopic wheat, growing on the tanned knoll of a smooth round mountainside.


Slightly dimpled at the lowest most part, her gigantic ass was simply breathtaking, a fine dew of oily sweat coated the inner-most space of the giantess’s behind.


Tony rubbed his hands as quickly as he could, knowing that if he stopped, she would become angry with him, he felt his arms getting weaker and weaker.


He worked his way inward, toward her tailbone. The deeply formed cleft, just below, tightly divided the twin globes of ass flesh and slightly released a fine aromatic warmth of arousing scent…

The oily sweat lathered his fingers, as he frantically tried to cover the entire area of her glorious female ass.


His miniature manhood hardened as his head filled with her musky aroma. The smell made butterflies deep inside his stomach. He desperately tried to think of something else, but his cock grew painfully stiff as he breathed in her intoxicating scent.

Her tremendous glutes flexed inward, as she clamped them tightly together. Tony was jerked sideways, he fell onto his side and rolled down between her inner thighs...


Jennifer giggled, and captured his tiny naked body between her legs.


"Oh, Tony,... yes, massage down there too", she whispered softly.









*
End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  Please leave a comment too. 

Chapter 8 by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

This is my longest chapter yet. A little surprize, and the use of another tag.  I've never written this type before now, so let me know what you think...

Jennifer called her sister from Chloe’s apartment. They had originally planned to stop over at their parents house and get back together. Since the three of them had the entire weekend off and there was two more days left, Carly decided to just stay at her mother’s house for the night, since that the two of them were still with those two guys that they had met at the pig roast.


Jennifer didn’t mention anything about what had transpired during the night, with Mark and Tony.


She just simply told her that the four of them were still together at Chloe’s apartment. Carly didn’t want to be a fifth wheel, so she just told Jennifer that she would just stay there at her mother’s house.


Jennifer understood, her sister was still very upset, so she decided to just spend the night at Chloe’s place and the three of them would meet up the next day.


Besides, they each had a little, overnight ‘guest’ to entertain...




***




Tony tumbled down into the valley of softness, the narrow space created by the compressed thigh muscles in the back of Jennifer’s gigantic legs. He felt the surface solidify and then slowly soften, as she tentatively squeezed them together.


Capturing his miniature body between her thighs, she turned around and giggled as she felt his struggling limbs wriggling around in the sensitive skin.


His naked body wedged into the tight valley just below her velvet covered lower cheeks, his raging hard on twitching mindlessly, he awkwardly attempted to pull his left foot out from the entrapment of smooth skin between the separation of her massive legs.


The vast expanse of luxurious girlflesh, spread out all around him like a living sand dune on an alien island somewhere in an entirely different realm of reality.


The emanating heat, from her immense female form, sent his racing heart into overdrive. He straddled the trough-like channel between her massive, inner-thighs and crawled along, moving downward away from the overheated cleft that separated the twin globes rising up above him.


Jennifer’s rounded butt, forming the horizon looming behind him, he carefully crawled away from it, trying to make his way down the backside of the magnificent pair of giantess thighs.


“Oh, yes, Tony rub down there too”, she told him.


He eventually reached the more solid footing, the backside of her enormous knees, the cupped area of her massive legs.


He turned around and sat down. The slight depression formed by the bowl-shaped bend in her leg created a comfy seat, he couldn’t resist stopping there to catch a quick breather.


“Watch ya doin’ Tony?”, Jenny’s piercing voice startled him back into panic mode!


“Nothing, nothing, I - I- I, uh,” , he stuttered nervously, as he felt her upper body rising up.


Jennifer raised up on her elbows and lifted up her head. She turned around to see where her new toy had gotten off to…


“I don’t remember telling you that you could stop?”, she whispered with authority.


Tony was instantly dumped out from her cupped knee, as her gigantic legs came alive and suddenly separated away, lifting up and rising high into the air.


Jennifer rolled onto her back, pulling her legs up, she turned on her side and sat up.

Placing her barefeet on each side of him, she entrapped her tiny captive between her barefeet.


Sliding the soles of her feet across the surface of the quilt, she brought her heels together and boxed him in. Her uplifted knees dropped away as she spread her legs, she pressed her toes together firmly and captured her miniature boyfriend within the diamond shaped, corral-like area between her colossal legs.


“Please Jennifer, I’m sorry, I’m sorry I had to stop, it’s just too much, please don’t crush me!”, Tony began pleading for his miserable life.


Bowing down before her colossal figure, he tried to hide his throbbing erection. He knelt down over his knees and bowed down to this colossal woman.


“Oh, Tony, don’t be such a baby!”, she sarcastically snarled. “You’re going to have to do a lot better than that”.


He looked so pitifully helpless, kneeling down before the firm abutment created by the heels of her bare feet. She leaned down over her separated legs, letting her elbows rest on the inside of her knees.


Her long blonde hair fell down around her shoulders as she lowered her face down above him.


“Don’t be so scared baby, just relax alright”, her soft whispering voice came from directly above him. “I’m not going to hurt ya Tony, I just want to play with you”.


He was visibly trembling, his bowed out back arched up like a rounded seashell. Jennifer felt a bit ashamed of herself for being so mean to him, but she just couldn’t help herself from curiously testing the strength of his mental stability…


She had taken great pains with her first victim Bobby, to make sure that he didn’t freak out and have a heart attack from the sudden shock of his new reality. She had secretly placed him inside of Carly’s dollhouse, so that when he recovered from the serums side effects and awakened, he would then, at least, awaken in a somewhat familiar environment.


Actually, though, it apparently didn’t matter. Sandra had taken that guy Jimmy, and as soon as he awakened, she began her impending torture. Her demented punishments, only accelerated as the passing days went by, and he seemed to remain stable enough to survive…


Mentally, anyway.


(Jennifer had no idea what had actually happened to Jim.)


***




Jennifer allowed her blonde hair to completely encircle her tiny pet. She lowered her face down closer, and overshadowed Tonys tiny figure. Her breath wisped around his naked body.


She purposely exhaled a heavy, hot gust of steamy breath.


Watching his shivering little body, slowly relax as the effect of her heated breath caressed him. Jennifer puckered her lips and forcefully blew her breath across him.


He instantly curled up into a tight ball. She giggled as she watched his tiny naked body shivering again…


“Oh, Tony, what’s wrong?”, she delightfully whispered.


“Are you cold?”, she asked. “Maybe if you would get back to work you’d get warmed up”.


Jennifer lifted up her head and allowed the light to cover him once again. She sat up and firmly pressed her feet together.


She simply loved the idea of owning this miniature person. He ‘was’ actually, a real person. A living breathing human being. A real live person, only in a very unique ‘miniature’ stature. A perfect little male model, specifically shrunken down to six inches tall. Perfectly situated to become the obedient little pet for practically any young girl.


Jennifer knew that she could make a fortune selling her little subject’s, but that wasn’t her intention. She wanted to study the effects of the human reaction to such an extremely dramatic physical change.


Her urgent curiosity, being more focused on the reactions that her miniature subjects provided her with. Their reaction to her. The way that they were forced to comply with her, and her alone, as if she were their Goddess.


To them, she was this enormous Giantess. An incredible Goddess!


Jennifer loved the idea of being looked upon as a Goddess.


Tony, would be only one, of the first of many to succomb to her study’s, she knew that she would have to have a lot more of them to do everything that she had in mind. Her tiny brother-in-law had either been killed, or he had somehow escaped and she would have to make sure that nothing like that, ever happened again…


Looking down fondly on her new little subject, the Goddess Jennifer slowly brushed her fingertip across the length of Tony’s spine…


“Mm, so tiny”, she whispered.


The large rounded pad of her fingertip slowly traced the full length of his miniature backbone. She sensuously caressed his tiny figure as if he were her frightened little pet. Her heels pressed together firmly as she felt her entire body start to tingle all over.


“Come on Tony, it’s just me, Jennifer, remember...I’m not going to hurt you”, she told her miniature boyfriend.




***




After Jennifer had disappeared into the bedroom, Chloe was left alone sitting on her couch with the purse. Her stomach fluttered with butterfly’s as she opened up the deep pocket on the opposite side and peered down inside it…


There he was, a tiny, naked little man, curled up into a fetal position. Chloe smiled like she had just won the Lottery.


Mark screamed out in frantic terror as her fingers wrapped around his miniature body.


Chloe hesitated, only briefly, when she heard the muffled scream from inside the leather purse. She caught her breath to steady herself and carefully grabbed the warm, little, naked body, within her grasping fingers.


Mark’s dwarfed little voice startled her. Lifting his tiny form up above the opening in the purse, he continued screaming like a tiny mouse caught up between the jaws of a hungry cat!


“Hello Markie, it’s alright I‘m not going to hurt you”, Chloe whispered.


He continued screaming like a dying rodent. His voice was very rough after such an extended period of abuse. His throat was raw from all the screaming he had done.


“God just look a you, you’re just the cutest little thing I’ve ever seen!”, she spoke out directly into his miniature face.


He looked up and seemed to recognize her huge smiling face. Her green eyes glittered in the dim lights from the dining room area. She held him softly between her fingers, waiting for him to settle down.


Mark was frantic. His heart was trilling inside his chest, the sudden realization of where he now found himself, was completely impossible. He thought that he was losing his mind. The size of this mighty female was overwhelming.


Chloe was so gigantic! The sight of her enormous body was simply astonishing! He froze with fear as his bladder emptied down across her huge palm.


A cold chill shot through him, as he felt the warmth of her enormous hand.


At first, Chloe thought that the tiny man was bleeding. She held him over closer, feeling the hot liquid dribbling across her hand. She then realized what it was, when she saw her little captive slowly go limp within her fingers.


Mark had fainted. Passed out from overwhelming fear, the giant fingers, of a green-eyed, redheaded giantess wrapped securely around his miniaturized form.


Chloe carried her tiny subject into the kitchen and held him over the sink. She turned on the warm water and checked the temperature with her finger. She adjusted the temperature so that it was just slightly cooler to the touch.


She gently passed his naked body under the thin stream of water. She carefully rinsed him off, allowing just a spray from the splash that impacted on his chest to splatter across his tiny face.


The warm water flowed across his miniature form. Chloe easily rinsed his entire body several times before he started coughing and awkwardly sat up inside her cupped palm.


The moment that she realized he had recovered, she pulled him away from the stream and shut the water off. He shook his head and looked around. He still seemed to be very frightened so Chloe didn’t speak, she just slowly carried him over to the countertop and released him on the soft surface of a folded dish towel.


Mark pulled his knees up and wrapped his arms around them. He felt the dripping water running down his bare back. The cooler air around him instantly chilling his naked body, he felt the skin on his legs, rubbing his hands up and down to try and warm up.


Chloes enormous size overwhelming his entire view, he glanced upward to her massive face.


Her emerald green eyes squinting down upon him, seemed to become darker as she refocused them on him.


Her brow wrinkled forming a frown, she looked like she was angry. Mark grabbed up a handful of the towel and tried to pull some of it up over his feet. The heavy cotton was too thick, and after it was wet, it was too heavy for him to lift.


He looked up again. Chloes god-like image bearing down on him like she was about to devour him alive, he felt his heart jumping in his throat as he tried to swallow the dry paste that had formed inside of his parched mouth.


Was he dreaming?


He had to be dreaming.


This wasn’t possible!


How could he have become so… ...so small?


The sight of her enormous hand shocked every nerve in his body. He drew his legs up tighter as the tremendous fingers fluttered around above him.


A hissing whisper split the air above him…


“I’m going to pick you up Mark”.


He tensed up and froze, as a huge shadow completely enveloped him.


“Just relax, okay… I’m just going to pick you up, that’s all”, her feminine whisper caused his nerves to jump.




The sound of her amplified voice resounded like it was coming from a huge bass speaker affixed to an equalizer, that had distorted the sound so much, that it reflected off the walls and reverberated around the cavernous room with a chilling monstrous effect.


“ Now just relax Mark, it’s alright”, the vibration from her descending whisper sent a chill down his spine.




Mark suddenly found his voice, he started frantically screaming up into her gigantic feminine image.


“Where’s Tony, what happened to him? What have you done to my cousin?”.


“What have you done to him?”, he cried out hysterically!




Chloe hesitated and pulled her hand slightly away from the tiny man.


Clearing her throat she raised her voice, “He’s with Jen, there in the bedroom sweety!”


Pointing toward the hallway she leaned down closer and smiled, “Would you like to go and see him?”


“I’ll take you to him, right now, then you can see that everything’s okay, alright?”.

Mark didn’t answer the colossal enchantress, he braced every muscle in his naked body as her huge hand returned and the warmth of her fingertips slithered around his naked skin.


She quickly grasped up his body within her single right hand and smoothly lifted him up. He held his breath as the countertop drifted away and he floated up high above the floor.


He turned to face her as she stood up and started walking down the hallway. Chloe’s tightly fitted bikini top was level with his line of sight. The solid white material tightly conformed to her enormous breasts. The deep cleavage that appeared between the rounded masses of white bikini top, was easily large enough for him to fall into and disappear.


He looked up at the underside of her chin and the tanned skin of her smooth neck. He felt so extremely tiny. She was effortlessly carrying him along inside her single hand the way that someone would carry a cell phone or a television remote.


The sound of a giant door latch clunking down, distracted him from taking in the sight of Chloes immense beauty. He turned around to look forward and saw the most breathtaking sight…


Jennifer was lying on her belly, completely naked on an enormous bed. The setting sun was sinking into the horizon just outside the large window. Tony was centered on the middle of her lower back.


He was on his hands and knees, rubbing the smooth rounded seam that centered the lower part of her slender backside. Her feet were towering above as she absentmindedly dangled them above him, swaying them around like a little girl lying on her stomach watching television.


He looked so small, he looked like he was small enough to fit inside Jennifer’s pocket. If she had been wearing anything...that had a pocket.


Chloe stepped into the room and shut the door. “Jenny….are you asleep?”.


Jennifer roused and lifted up her head. She turned to see Chloe standing there in her bikini holding little Mark like an ice cream cone.


“Mm, Hi Chloe, what ya got there,... a snack?”, Jennifer sleepily grumbled. Smiling up at them, she shook her head to sweep the hair from her face.


Mark braced himself as the giantess Chloe tightened her fist around his waist. He was carried over closer to the huge bed. He looked down from on high, his miniaturized cousin, kneeling upon the huge naked back side of this gigantic blonde haired giantess.


The sight of his shrunken cousin languishing away at the bare skin of this enormous female form sent a strange, but wonderful sensation, bubbling up through his body…


He felt his legs tingling, as his cock slowly grew stiff.


Chloe sat down on the edge of the bed and lowered her hand down next to Jennifer’s butt. Mark was slowly brought down to the same level as his cousin Tony. He yelled out to him from Chloe’s enveloping fingers.


“Tony, up here… are you alright man?”.


Tony looked up from the wide expanse of Jenny’s waist. He looked completely exhausted as he stopped rubbing and raised up his head.


“Mark, that you?”, he yelled up.


“Yeah, up here!”, Mark waved his hand to his tiny sized cousin.


Jennifer giggled as she felt Tony’s tiny feet. He had stopped rubbing her back and stood up.


She could feel every move that he made.


Tony unsteadily walked up onto her rounded gluteus maximus. He had temporarily forgotten his giantess mistress’s orders and tried to get a better view of his cousin Mark.


“Mark, are you alright man?”


“Yeah, I’m okay, I guess?”


Mark tried to pull himself up within Chloes fist and she stopped him by squeezing her fingers a little tighter.


“That’s enough, little guy. You guys can talk later, it’s time that We ,had some fun ‘now”, Chloe told her little miniature boyfriend.


Chloe stood up and walked to her dresser. She effortlessly released Mark on the top of it, as she pulled open the top drawer and started rummaging around inside it.


She reached way into the back and pulled out a small plastic bottle. She sat it down next to him and continued searching around through the cluttered drawer.


She removed several more strange looking objects as she swiftly searched through the underwear and colorful socks that had overstuffed the space inside.


Chloe turned to Jennifer and whispered, “You wanna have some real fun lover?”.


Jennifer smiled and reached for her tiny slave. She swiftly wrapped her fingers around the tiny man and removed him from her ass. She rolled onto her side, lifting up her naked breasts from under her, and looked up at Chloe with a wicked smile.


“Oh, what did you have in mind sweetheart!”, she haughtily whispered.


Jennifer held her miniature little man securely inside her right hand, as she casually began to rub her pussy with her left. She looked up longingly, at her red haired girlfriend and watched as she stepped back over to the bed.


Chloe placed the things that she had collected from the drawer down onto the floor at the side of the bed. She released little Mark next to Jenny’s naked chest and began to slowly undo her bikini top.


Mark stumbled backward as his feet sank into the soft sheets. He looked up at the sight of Jennifer’s magnificent breasts and swallowed the dry lump that still lingered inside of his throat.


Her gigantic tit’s were breathtaking!


He had never before seen such an amazing pair of boob’s!


They were perfectly matched in size, and shape. Large hardening nipples standing erect, centered the areola like little rockets.


Chloe pulled off her top and dropped it to the floor. She reached down and picked up Mark, snuggling his tiny form into her right boobie, she forced her ridgid nipple directly into his face.


The tips of her sharp nails fluttered across his naked body. She positioned him against her breast flesh, cupping her hand beneath his miniature form and forcing him into the giant wall of soft boobie.


Jennifer watched how Chloes fingers manipulated the tiny naked male. He struggled around uselessly as she forced his tiny head into her rubbery nubbin. The way that his legs started kicking revealed that his face was becoming smothered out, he couldn’t get any air.


“I think you’re smothering him”, Jen whispered.


Tony screamed out from Jennifer’s hand, “Let him go you’re killing him!”


Jennifer lifted Tony up to her breast and slowly shoved him into it…


The two women fell together, pressing their boobs into a mashing wall of gigantic female flesh.


Tony and Mark were suddenly trapped between the massive breasts. The crushing pressure increased and squashed their body’s between them. Their screaming was cut short, as the enormous walls of feminine warmth compressed over them and sealed tightly.


Tony’s view was suddenly blocked out, he was completely swallowed up between the massive twin set of enormous boobies.


Mark was struggling within the dagger-like fingernails of Chloe’s hand, as she lustfully forced him to kiss her huge nipple.


The two women suddenly embraced, pressing their naked bodies firmly together, and trapping their tiny pet-men between them. Lying down, intertwined together, they began to kiss and lavish one another with passionate loving caresses.


Jennifer forced Chloe down onto her back and pulled herself on top of her. Keeping the two men enslaved and trapped between them, they forced their perky breasts together, giggling delightfully at the incredible sensation. The rush of tickling pleasure created by the futile struggling between their sensitive breasts, felt so wonderful, the two lovers crushed their breasts tightly together.


Conforming together, they pressed and moved in unison. Maintaining their possession, they held the struggling men trapped between them.


“Ohh, god!”, Chloe squealed out.


The incredible sensation created between them, as they crushed their breasts together and suffocated their miniature captive’s, drove the two women into a lustful frenzy.


The two giantess’ pressed together tightly. Their officiousness smothering out the tiny men trapped between them, casting them into darkness and crushing their tiny naked bodys into the heated entrapment of their combined bosoms.


Nipples and fingers, forcefully grabbed and pressed against them. The huge encombrance of overwhelming weight came together against them. Squashing, and suffocating between the enormous naked females, their frantic struggling only increased the weighted force of the giant womens attack.


“Ummmm, Ohhh, YES!”, an eruption of womanly arousal exploded around them.


The sound of their immense heartbeats, thrusting within the gigantic walls of female flesh, resounded all around them; pounding with fervor, like an intense mechanical pump pounding inside their heads.


Catching a quick glimpse of light, as the giantess’ periodically separated, one of the trapped men realized where he was. He reached out in desperation, taking a hold of the giantess finger.


He grabbed at the hard fingernal and squeezed as hard as he could.


Jenny’s massive voice rumbled out around him as she flicked his tiny hand away.


Light flooded in from all around them as the two women separated and lifted apart. Tony was attacked within the grasping fingers of an angry giantess!


“What do think Tony?”, she bared down upon his miniature form.


Squeezing him up, she jerked him out into the light and held him up before her glaring eyes!


“You’re gonna get squashed little guy!”, she snarled, playfully.


Tony was quickly shoved down between her heavy inner thighs and sealed up tightly between them.


Mark was crawling away across Chloes left boob, his knees pressing into the softness of her skin, he barely made it passed the center when her long slender fingers gripped around his hips and seized him up.


“Mm, where you off to?”, she teased.


Bringing him up before her mouth, she pressed her lips against his entire front and kissed his whole body.


“Mmmmmmmm-ah!”, she released him with a wet pop!


Chloes fingers gripped around his waist and squeezed around him. Her breath blew out from her lips and blasted across his saliva coated nakedness. His erection jutted out, twitching in reaction to the blast of cooler air.


“Mm, look at that!”, she caught sight of his arousal.


Slowly moving her tiny pet closer to her mouth, she slathered her lips and pressed him firmly into them!




“Arrrr-Umm”, she swallowed his entire middle!


Taking him completely into her devouring mouth, her tongue slipped up between his legs and surrounded him with suction.


The heated blast of her immense mouth took him inside and swallowed.
End Notes:

Please comment!

Chapter 9 by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

In this chapter, Tony and Mark find out what their new place is, and we'll catch up with Diane and her little son-in-law...

He was just barely able to see. Fluttering light passing through, reflected around in the large pit that was situated just under her massive arm.


A strong, musky, pungent aroma, emanated from the concavity. The powerful scent of her salty perspiration infiltrated the hot, humid space, that completely surrounded him.


The massive weight of her gigantic body, constantly pressing down upon his miniature size, was like being trapped inside a narrow cave, only; it was soft, massive, and soft.


He struggled to just breath. Which, he was only barely able to do, by straining his back muscles and lifting up the conforming flesh of her magnificent breast, he could only draw a short breath before the weight proved to be too much for him.


Fighting for every chance to catch a breath, he struggled to lift the gigantic mass of female breast.


A slight, but very narrow channel of air space existed between him and the outside air.


Constantly in motion, the huge bearing of massive weight compressed around him, and at varying times, he was nearly suffocated beneath them.


Mark had been captured under Chloe’s boob, just before Jennifer had pushed her down onto her back. He was sandwiched between them, paralyzed between two huge sets, of gigantic breasts.


Completely helpless to free himself, he was totally at the mercy of these two giantesses.


The heavy thudding sound that resounded all around him, was a constant reminder of just how massive these two women were; their thudding heart beats, pounding together, resembled a heavy duty, ‘oil well’ type, pair of twin, pumping pistons.


The sound of their sexual pleasure; a combined feminine moaning, vibrated throughout the heavy walls of their huge bodie’s and penetrated within his head; concentrated, into the tight space between their crushing breasts, it sounded as if ‘he’ had physically, become a part of their enormous body’s.


The heat was unbearable. His body was slathered in sticky sweat. He constantly struggled to try and escape the heated entrapment.


He felt the very edge of a largely hardened nipple pressing against his ribs. It squashed into the warmth of the other breast beneath it, like a rubber nubbin stabbing into a giant pin cushion.


Trapped between them, Mark could only pray that these two girls didn’t forget about him and eventually end up ‘inadvertently’ crushing him, or suffocating him between them.


His hapless cousin had suffered a similar fate. Tony had been swiftly taken up in hand, by the giantess Jennifer and roughly stuffed down between her tremendous thighs.


Both of them had unknowingly become tiny little playthings for these gigantic girls.


Somehow, they had ‘shrunk’ them down, so small, that they were now completely helpless to defend themselves from anyone!






After several long minutes, Mark was suddenly released with a sticky pop.


The suffocating, vise-like entrapment opened up, releasing him from the combined weight of their huge naked breasts. Chloes smiling eyes appeared before him, the left one blinked as she winked at him playfully.


Wrinkling her nose she snickered and said, “Having fun little guy?”. Her sleepy eyes delightfully watching him.


“No, Please Chloe let me go, I can’t breath!”, he frantically screamed!


Jennifers laughter erupted behind him. He quickly looked around to see what was happening.


Jennifer was pouring some type of oily liquid into her palm. She slowly rubbed her hands together and smeared the clear coating all over them.


Tony was slowly released from her scissor-like hold, as she opened her legs apart and allowed him to pull himself free. He crawled out of her spreading thighs and flopped down onto the sheet.


He was breathing hard, his entire body was glistening with her slippery juices.


He wasn’t given much time to catch his breath, before Jennifer reached down and captured him. Her hands were covered in warming lotion. She instantly, began lathering up his entire body.


She pinched up his right ankle and lifted him up, dangling upside down, he hung from her fingers as she carried him back up between their monstrously huge bosoms.


Mark looked up at his cousin and gasped in shock. Tony was slathered up with a thick coating of sticky paste. He looked like he had just fell into a huge pool of vaseline…


Mark quickly caught his breath, as Chloes fingers suddenly slipped around him and took him up, too.


Her fingers were all slimy and sticky as well, as she casually slathered them all across his body. Her thumb pressed up between his thighs and crushed his privates as she slid her fingers all over him.






The oily grease coating her fingers slathered across his body. It felt cool at first, then within moments it started to create a burning sensation. Penetrating deeply into his naked skin, he felt it spreading, and warming his entire body.


Chloe smiled as she expertly covered every millimetre of his tiny naked body.


“Mm, now you’re all nice and slippery, Marky poo”, she whispered.


Slowly slathering her large fingertips all around his resisting limbs, she effortlessly greased him up.


Jennifer had finished oiling Tony up, and had replaced his struggling little figure back down between her parted thighs.


His screaming was abruptly cut short, as she pressed him forcefully into her heated muffin and slowly closed her legs together.


Chloe watched with lustful fascination, as her tall blonde lover used this miniature male as a mere sex toy…


Her large fingers wrapped completely around his waist, tightly holding him like a living dildo, she instantly began plunging his head and shoulders into her wet lips, she forced his small head right into her pleasure center. His head slipped between the inner folds and slid deeper inside her.


“aaaaah, yeah”, Jenny’s voice hissed with gasping pleasure.


Her single right hand worked her tiny captive around in small circles, smearing his tightly gripped body across her heated nether region, she pressed harder and harder, slowly working him deeper and deeper within her sweltering hot pussy lips.


From atop Chloe’s breast, Mark felt like he was burning alive. The heated oil began to intensify so much, that his skin felt like it was on fire.


Chloe’s fingers casually held him directly above her left nipple. She played with him like a little puppet, dancing his tiny bare feet across her erect nubbin. Focusing on Jennifers crotch, she watched her working her tiny slave deeper into her wet pussy.


Mark frantically cried out, “Don’t kill him!”


Jennifer moaned with consuming pleasure and shoved little Tony deeply into her wet hole.


His tiny body slipped deeply inside her, all the way to his waist. Only his legs and feet appeared at the opening as her huge fingers gripped tightly around them, forcefully pumping his tiny figure repeatedly in and out.


Pumping his struggling little legs for several deep thrusts, she quickly and abruptly just stopped.


Gasping inward with a sharp sucking breath, she released a squealing bark of delight,... then, she reluctantly pulled him out.


Realizing that he couldn’t breath, she pulled him out and instantly crushed his slathered naked body into her furry pussy mound.


He had nearly suffocated, and if not for her repentance, he wouldn’t have survived for another minute!




Chloe leaned over and kissed Jenny’s right breast. Placing little Mark against the nipple, she forced him to kiss it, too.


Jennifer firmly held little Tony, tightly squashed against her mammoth-like pussy, enjoying the tingling flutter, of his tiny little mouth, while he desperately fought for a breath of air.


Two gigantic, female bodies, suddenly became their entire world. Mark and Tony was trapped between them, as the two giantess’ embraced one another, coming together as one…






***






Just a couple hours earlier, at the Fireside lounge…




Bobby looked up through the opening in the top of Diane’s purse. He found himself sitting right next to the giant women’s rounded hip, looking straight up the left side of her towering body.


Her left elbow floated above him, as she reached for a napkin and suddenly placed it down over him.


He could smell some type of spicy meat sauce simmering away somewhere nearby, and the clattering sound of glassware being hastily rattled around.


“What would you like to drink ma’am?”, a male voice spoke out from above.


“I’ll just have the house wine, and could you bring some crackers too, please?”, she said.


“Sure, and will you be dining alone this evening?”, he asked.


“Well, I was expecting someone, but they might be a little bit late”, Diane answered.


“alright, um, I’ll just leave the other place setting then…”, he gestured toward the other plate.


“That’ll be fine”, Diane whispered politely.


A moment later the white napkin was lifted away from the top of the confining purse, and Bobby could see her once again.


She lifted her forefinger up to her lips, signally, she gestured down to him to ‘be quiet’...”Shhhhh”.


Giving her tiny passenger a quick smile, she looked down at him and winked.


Her long blonde hair, surrounding her entire face like a golden glow bouquet, falling down around her bare shoulders and partially covering her well rounded breasts.


Bobby suddenly realized, that she had taken him right into the restaurant with her!


His heart started pounding with fear. He could hear the heavy, clicking sound of high-heeled foot steps, clumping along somewhere in the distance…


‘Ka-Thump’ ‘Ka-Thump’ ‘Ka-Thump’


His blood instantly ran cold, as he imagined being discovered by some stranger and captured again!


Feminine laughter erupted somewhere in the distance, a group of young girls giggled and squealed, casual conversation resounded in a constant rumbling, as if amplified, it seemed to vibrate within the vast walls.


Looking up at Diane, he saw her possessive smile and began to wonder what she was up to…


Suddenly, he felt very vulnerable. Why would she take him with her, inside this crowded restaurant?


Just then, a sudden eruption exploded directly above him…


“Hi Sweety, how are you?”, Valerie’s shrill voice resounded.


“Great, um just great, sit down, Val”, Diane reluctantly offered.


She was hoping that her nosey neighbor wasn’t there alone and that she would only just sit for a moment with her, before she left to go to her own table.


“This is great, ya know,... we haven’t dined together for ages!”, Valerie’s sharp excited voice shattered the airwaves.


“Yes, I know, it has been a while hasn’t it?”, Diane humored her, glancing quickly down at her purse to cover it up again with her napkin.


Bobby had poked his head out to look across the vast distance beneath the tables. When suddenly the white cloth napkin dropped down from above and once again, covered his line of sight.


He carefully pushed it up, and slid it over just enough, so that he could again see out from under it. The distance to the opposite side of the table, was only about twenty feet away.


The nylon encased legs that crossed over themselves, sitting directly at his eye level, drew his complete attention.


Valerie’s brown pump’s had a scuffed four inch spike heel, in an opened toed single strap design. She constantly flipped her toe, twitching it rapidly as she carried on a very one sided conversation with the reluctant Diane.


Bobby noticed a very thin line running up the inside of this giant womens nylon stocking. A slight tear in the fine material. It ran the entire length of her muscular calve, all the way from her ankle, to her skirt and disappeared beneath it.


Her loud, shrill voice scratched his eardrums as she blasted out above...


“Yes, yes, Gregory finally got that vasectomy done, And, we’ve been ‘going at it’ like rabbits lately, I don’t know if I can take much more of it...”.


“Oh?”, Diane managed to say, just before her eccentric dinner guest continued babbling like an auctioneer at a caffeine convention.


“Oh, Yes, it’s just the greatest thing ever!”. “Greg just can’t get enough of me, now. ‘And’, all he wants to do is bend me over the bathtub and/, ... the ladie’s conversation was suddenly ‘interrupted’ by the waiters return.


“Excuse me, ladies… here is your wine madame, and will your guest be having the same?”, he included, as he expectantly glanced toward Diane.


Diane lifted her eyes toward Val, “Would you like a glass too?”


“Oh, you don’t have to twist my arm, Yes, yes, okay, Yes, I’ll have a glass too, kind sir”, she accepted the wine, smiling up at the much younger waiter, as he poured, she haughtily began winking at him like she expected to meet him in the ladies room in the next fifteen minutes.


Bobby was ducking down, he had heard the heavy weighted footsteps of the waiter, as he approached their table. The young man poured the wine and turned to dash off into the kitchen. The restaurant had quickly become very over crowded, as the dinner hour rolled around, more, and more people, were being seated across the vast open floor space.


Valerie continued her non-stop bantering and Diane nervously twisted in her seat, hoping for someone, or something to happen, that would give her an excuse so that she could get out of there.


Bobby glanced around the enormous floorspace that spread out before him. Dozens of giantess feet were parked beneath the scattering of huge tabletops and chair legs.


Although, he knew full well that he shouldn’t, he couldn’t help himself from thinking that there might be someone there amongst this crowd of people who could actually help him…


Diane wasn’t going to help him. He knew that, and even though she had been very good to him, he knew that she wouldn’t allow her daughters to get into any kind of trouble because of the illegal use of the shrinking serum.


If he could just get to someone nice. Someone, who didn’t have anything to do with it. Someone, who would help him get to a doctor, or maybe just take him to a hospital where they could possibly find something to return him back to normal again.


He looked up from the purse, noticing that Diane was leaning forward resting her elbows on the edge of the tabletop, he realized that she couldn’t see him down there and he slowly and carefully crawled out of the open purse.


Sliding out on his belly, he scooted out onto the solid plastic seat right next to Diane’s massive hip.


He crawled away to the edge of the seat and peered down over the edge to the floor below. The huge, opened toe shoe of Valerie’s right foot, was firmly planted on the floor supporting her other leg that was crossed over it.


Bob’s heart began to race as he imagined the weight that her shoe supported.


Glancing all around the floor again, he shivered at the thought of being squashed beneath one of those unsuspecting feet.


He held tightly to the edge, and looked around from the chair leg. He had to find a way down there to the floor. If he didn’t even try to escape, given this golden opportunity, he would never forgive himself for not taking the chance.


He noticed that the metal support of the chair leg, was fastened directly underneath the seat. He could easily drop down onto the foot wide metal tube and slide right down to the floor below.


Luckily, he hesitated for a moment. Just then a large metal cart rolled up next to the table. A pair of long slender legs, hidden beneath a tightly fitted pair of black leggings, stepped right up near the edge of the plastic platform where Bobby was laying.


He noticed Dianes hip slightly turn in the seat, as she twisted toward the young girl with the cart. Her outer thigh nearly touched him, as she turned toward the outward side of the table.


“Would you like an hor’dourve?”, the girl softly asked.


Banging the chrome colored, dome shaped lid, against the side of the cart, the swift movement of her long slender legs stepped back and shifted around the grey metal cart.


“We have some ‘bite-sized’, marinated chicken, roasted in corn batter”, she elegantly pointed out.


“Miniature ears of baby corn “, she continued.


“Mini-sized roasted carrots and some baby peas?”.


Valerie’s ear-splitting vocals erupted once again, “Everything is so Cute, I think I’ll try some of the itty-bitty ears of corn, there… and where did you find such tiny sized chickens?”


The young girl giggled and rolled her eyes, “They were just pressed into a mold, their not really ‘whole chickens”’, she explained.


“Oh, I would hope not!”, Valerie said. “You would have to have a few dozen of them just for a snack!”


Diane blinked and glanced down on the seat next to her leg.


She noticed little Bobby lying there on his belly next to the edge of the seat. She reached down and pinched up the napkin and dragged it overtop of the tiny man, covering him completely with the napkin.


The girl waiter grabbed a pair of tongs and proceeded to collect a few of the tiny sized corn cobs. She placed them onto Valerie’s plate and reached back to collect more.


The second time, she accidentally spilled a few and they slipped out of the tongs and dropped down onto the floor. She stepped back and pushed the cart forward, “Oop’s, let me get that”, she said.


Squatting down next to the table, the giant girls face suddenly appeared right next to the edge of Diane’s seat, Bobby froze. The shiny, black haired head, of the giant girl swiftly lowered down right next to him…


He could just see her from under the edge of the white napkin. Suddenly, he saw a flash of quick movement and then a powerful crushing squeeze!




“Mind if I use this?”, the girls voice blasted out closely.


“I’ll get you a clean one from the kitchen”. she added, as she grabbed up Diane’s napkin and at the same time, she inadvertently had grabbed Bobby up too!


Bobby felt the crushing grasp of the giant girls fingers as they crushed around his body and snatched him up…


He was pushed hard and squeezed tightly as she unknowingly plucked him up and used the napkin to pick up the corn from off of the floor.




He was pressed and squeezed tightly, then quickly dropped into a soggy wet bag that hung down from the back of her metal cart.


He dropped into the darkness of the trash bag and flopped around in a splattering of sour wet goop.




*
End Notes:

What's going to happen to Bobby now?  Hopefully not the trash compactor!

Ch. 10 'Star Struck' by midnightwriter85
Diane didn’t know what to do.


Valerie, was sitting there oblivious to what had just happened, as the waitress had just unknowingly thrown a tiny man into the trash bag on the back of the food cart, right along with several small pieces of corn that she had just picked up off the floor.


Another waitress appeared, a small asian girl with a long black ponytail, the two girls whispered something to each other and the asian girl took the cart away. The first waitress excused herself, there seemed to be something happening in the back that required their attention.


She left the plate of tiny corn and preformed, mini-sized chickens, she followed the other waitress into the back room.


Diane nervously collected her thoughts, interrupting Valeries continual blabber, she excused herself, telling her that she had to use the restroom. She got up from the table and walked toward the back, to see if she could see where the waitress had just taken the cart with her tiny son-in-law trapped inside the trash bag.


Valerie held a long toothpick, that she had stabbed straight through the center of what appeared to be a whole, cooked, miniature chicken. Now sitting alone, she opened her mouth up and placed the whole thing on top of her tongue. Closing her eyes, she clamped her teeth over the toothpick and pulled it from between her teeth, it came out clean.


She aggressively chewed up the tiny chicken, “Mm, these are really good!”, she said to herself.




*```


Bobby slid down deeply, into a dark, wet pool, of sticky tomato sauce. The napkin that was wrapped around him, had absorbed most of it, but his feet sank down into the bottom of the soggy bag and the creamy red paste nearly came up to his knees.


The black plastic walls were at least twenty feet high, there was no way that he could climb back out.


He felt the huge cart awkwardly shift backward, then it swung around and started rolling away!


He started to scream out for Diane, but he was jerked backward and almost fell down into the surrounding pool of watery tomato paste.


The cart shifted roughly, bouncing around as it drove across the huge floor. The swift, wild ride, only lasted a few seconds, but now Bobby had no idea where the giant waitress had taken him.


The sound of a solo acoustic guitar, strummed with slow smooth fingers was playing right next to him. He was so close, that he could hear the scratching noise from the players fingers as they dragged across the steel strings while in between changing chords.


He had just heard the ending of a solo instrumental, as the female guitarist spoke into an amplified microphone and softly thanked the dining room audience…


“Thank you,... thanks so much”.


The clattering of giant, clapping hands, resounded all around him as the large group of unseen giants applauded at the ending of the performance.


The dissolving sounds of scattered coughing, and hushed, murmuring voices, surrounded the cart, relaying the perception that at least a couple dozen giants were out there. The indistinct female voice of the first waitress, spoke directly above him and the cart lurched forward and began to roll across the floor again.


Bobby could instantly tell, when the floor abruptly changed from solid hardwood to soft carpeting. It continued rolling along the soft flooring for several minutes then it jerked around in a circle and stopped suddenly.


Bobby could finally relax his bracing arms and allow himself to let go of the edge of the plastic bag. After the cart swiftly stopped, he listened quietly for any indication as to where he had been taken.


“Thank you so much dear, thank you”, a deep, sultry, womans voice spoke out from above.


The asian girl answered with a childlike voice, “You are very welcome madame Rosanne”.


The sound of the door softly closing, was then followed by a deep sigh.


“boof, boof, boof”, giant socked feet, impacted with the carpet right next to the cart.


A clicking pop, then the sound of soda fizzing as it was poured into a glass, then a few single foot steps resounded next to the cart. The women’s voice whispered something; mumbling to herself, the sound directly above him, he listened closely…


“one more night in this hicktown,... then it’s back home…”.


Her heavy weighted footsteps, shifted back and forth, right next to the trash bag where Bobby was trapped. He could almost feel the static electricity that her socks released as she stood right next to him, completely unaware of his tiny presence.


Her voice sounded a little bit familiar, but Bobby couldn’t quite put his finger on it…


He listened closely as the lone giantess fixed herself a small plate of food and stepped away from the food cart.


He heard a long zipper being pulled down and the giantess grunted softly and released another sigh of relief...


He heard the bedsprings creaking as her massive size crushed down onto the mattress. Then the sound of ice cubes clinking inside a glass as she shifted it around. Chewing sounds, and smacking lips as she evidently had started eating some of the food from the cart.


Bobby knew that he didn’t have much time. He needed to get out of that trash bag before one of the waitress’s returned for the cart.


He couldn’t see anything. It was too dark inside of the deep plastic trash bag. It was completely dark, as he reached out and felt around for the side of the plastic bag. He grabbed a fistful of the thin plastic in each hand, while holding his fists directly in front of his face, he strained hard pulling apart the plastic bag wall.


The plastic started stretching and pulling apart. He strained as hard as he could. He continued pulling until he finally opened up a small tear in the center between his hands.


Suddenly, he saw an opening in the black plastic. Light filtered through and he regripped the plastic at the sides of the hole, and forcefully spread it open as much as he could.


Surprisingly, he felt a renewed sense of self confidence as he poked his head out and looked all around,...across the huge carpeted floor that spread out from the bottom of the metal food cart, it seemed to go on and on, for hundreds of feet in all directions.


The sounds coming from the giantess were a bit louder now, as he stuck his head all the way out, taking a quick assessment of his precarious situation.


He heard the ice cubes rattling in the now empty glass, as the sound of her munching mouth chewed up another bite of something very meaty.


His bare feet were covered in tomato paste, as he lifted up his right foot and stuck it out through the hole he had just made. He awkwardly stepped out onto the edge of the metal framework. The metal tubing, that ran completely around the bottom of the giant food cart, was about a foot wide, easy enough for him to stand up on, but it was about ten feet off the carpeted floor down below.


Not too high, but just enough, that he had to be very careful not to slip off and fall.


The slippery paste that covered his feet wasn’t any help at all as he slowly stepped out through the hole in the plastic bag and shakily balanced on the narrow metal framework.


The giantess’s bed spring’s squeaked, just before her feet hit the floor…


Bobby froze. The sudden sight of her approach startled him when she stepped back over to the cart and took something from the top of it.


Looking down, he saw that the tomato sauce was dripping down from his legs and running off onto the frame.


Looking further down, he noticed that some of it had dripped off and splattered down onto the white carpeting.


It looked like bright red blood droplets, it really stood out against the white carpet. Bobby stood perfectly still, as he saw the giant women’s huge feet softly tiptoeing towards the backside of the cart.


He could see her cream colored, nylon stockings, as she cautiously stepped closer to him.


He glanced out across the vast distance of the ever spreading floor, it was too great for him to try and get away by making a run for it!


His heart was racing, a sudden panic struck him, the thought of this giant woman discovering him, and not knowing, how she would react to finding him,... such a tiny, little person like him?


She could easily kill him! Thinking that he was a rat or a mouse, and if she reacted too quickly…


He stayed put, daring not to move, he forced himself to remain as still as possible as this gigantic woman started to bend down and squat onto her haunches.


Her knees came into view, covered in the cream colored nylon material, the shiny surface sparkled in the light of the room. Her left knee drifted slowly downward, right on down to the carpeting, lightly crushing it down.


Bobby couldn’t move. He was just hoping that she wouldn’t notice him there, maybe she was just looking at the carpet where the red tomato paste had dripped down onto it.


Her bare arm came into view, half bent, as she rested her hand on her other knee, she slowly leaned down closer. Bringing her face into view, their faces at the same level, Bobby held his breath as her wide, brown eyes, drifted around on the floor and then slowly worked their way upward, swiftly settling directly onto his stationary little figure.


Her mouth dropped open and she scooted backward away from the cart. She flopped down onto her left hip and lowered her head so that she could still plainly see him!


Her large, bra encased breasts, shifted and bounced as she scampered back away from him.


Propping herself up, on her left elbow she covered her mouth with her right hand and caught her breath with a sudden shock of surprize.


She was barely dressed, just a frilly white bra and matching panties. Still wearing the stockings, black garters attached, her long brown hair twisted up in a loose bun atop her head.


Her dress was lying across the foot of the bed, a short, blue and white striped one piece summer dress. Her high heels parked next to the foot of the bed, a small sized pair of black four inch pumps.


She watched closely, staying put, she seemed to be ‘as’ afraid of him, as he was of her!


After a long strange, stare down, Bobby couldn’t stand it anymore, he jumped down off the cart and landed on the carpeted floor.


The giantess pulled her feet up closer to her body and sat up. She squealed out a girlish bark of surprize and wrapped her arms around her knees.~ seemingly protecting herself in case he tried to attack her feet…


Bobby had landed awkwardly, and fell down onto his butt. He quickly collected himself and stood up. He realized that she was startled, and he didn’t want to press his luck so he just walked underneath of the food cart and headed across to the otherside.


The door to the room was just across the carpeted floor, about seventy yards away. Bobby wiped his feet off on the plush white carpeting while he was in the shadow underneath the huge food cart .


He glanced back, noticing that the giantess was still sitting there in the same spot. He started heading toward the door.


Maybe he could make it out of there before this bewildered, woman giant, realized what she was looking at?


He remembered the way that Diane had first reacted, and how long it took for her to rationalize what she was actually seeing.


Sandra had reacted very much the same way, it took them several minutes to fully comprehend what they were looking at, ‘was he actually real’, and-not, just a figment of their imagination?


If they weren’t having a mental breakdown, then this tiny little person was the smallest little person that they had ever seen before!




It wasn’t until he left the shadow of the huge food cart, that he really started to get nervous.


He didn’t want to look back, as a rustling, shifting sound, moved across the carpeting. He knew that something very large had just scooted across the carpet, so he picked up his pace slightly, hoping that he could make it all the way over to the crack at the bottom of the door.


Several more quick steps and he would be there. The space under the door was going to be very tight with the edge of the carpet tucked under it, but it looked like there would be just enough space for him to squeeze under…


The soft white carpeting sank down slightly under his barefeet as he tried to make his way over to the door, hurrying as fast as he could walk…he tried not to act like he was afraid of the enormous woman.


Ten feet away, and he swallowed the lump in his throat. Trying to push down the fear that surged in his body, he restrained the urge to break into a run. He continued walking as fast as he could.


Five feet away, he couldn’t resist the urge to look back…


Suddenly, a huge shadow fell across him, he looked up to see a large figure towering directly above him!


The giantess was towering above him standing on her widely spaced knees!


The sudden rush from an extreme downward force, and a bursting blast of heavy weight crashed down directly over him, swiftly collapsing, as a sweeping vacuum of displaced air rushed out around his feet.


‘WHOOSH!’ ~ ‘THUMP!’


A blurry wall of glass dropped down over him. A large, round, glass cylinder plopped down around him, trapping him inside it!


He could see shadows moving around above him, but the thick cloudy glass obstructed his view. Like a very thick, stained glass window, he could only just make out shadows and light as his giant captress moved around directly above his entrapment.


“HA, Ha!”, her voice blasted down from above the glass, “Got YA!”


Bobby quickly got to his feet and began to push against the glass wall. The rounded surface was solid like a cloudy glass polished cement.


The sound of her knees, scooting closer, reverberated within the floor.


Shadows passed over the glass enclosure. The large drinking glass tilted slightly and pressed down into the carpeting with tremendous force…


The edge that surrounded him, pressed down deeply into the carpet and wobbled around.


Bobby looked up, he could easily see that the wide, large female palm, pressed down tightly against the bottom of the upturned drinking glass.


Droplets of moisture streamed down the inside walls. The giant glass was cold to the touch as Bobby desperately pushed both hands against the solid surface…


A sudden movement swept over, and he was suddenly cast into near complete darkness…


Something larger was covering the glass!


He was hopelessly trapped!


Once again, he was captured by some gigantic woman!


He dropped to his knees, he knew that there was no possible escape from this ‘giant’ drinking glass, he could only wait, and see what she decided to do with him…


After several long minutes, he started to worry that he might be suffocating.


Was she just going to leave him there?


He stood up again and started pounding his fists on the walls, “Hey, Let Me Outta Here!”.




“HELP!”, Please, Help Me, I Can’t Breath in Here!”, he yelled out as loud as he could!


Light flashed across the ceiling as the outside covering was removed.


The glass slowly leaned to one side, slightly lifting up the edge of the rim. The carpet separated from the solid edge, and some brighter light shone in from the side.


Bobby dropped to his knees again and placed his face down next to the slight opening. He sucked in a deep breath of air and yelled out to his enormous captor…




“Please, Let Me Outta Here, I won’t try to run away!”


The glass tilted a little bit more, lifting up the edge a little higher, allowing even more light to shine in onto the white carpeting around him.


Bobby still didn’t have enough room to get under the edge. He placed his head down on the carpeted floor so that he could see out from under the tilting glass.


Her huge rounded knees were tightly close together, just in front of the glass, he couldn’t see above the top of them, but he could see that the tremendous weight of her immense form crushed down deeply into the soft carpeting under her tremendous weight.


“Okay, I’m going to take the glass away”, her sultry, deep voice, spoke out from directly above him.


“Don’t try and run, or I’ll squash you!”, she warned him.




Bobby waited for her to remove the glass. It slowly lifted up, and stopped right above him, still lingering there, as she held it centered above her little prisoner…




“What are you, a little fairy or something?”, she whispered between widening lips…


Her confused smile turning up one side of her lipstick coated mouth. She lowered her eyes closer, and focused intently on her tiny catch.


Bobby slowly raised up onto his knees and started to get to his feet. The glass lowered down slowly, as she pulled her face back, “Don’t try and run away!”.




“I won’t, I promise!”, Bobby yelled up, to the giant set of glassy brown eyes.


The surprised giantess watched him so closely that, it was if she thought that he might sprout wings and fly away!


“Please, I was accidentally thrown into the trash by one of those waitresses, I need your help, I need to get back to Diane.”


Bobby slowly stood up, cautiously taking a single step toward her. She moved the glass to keep it directly above him, she watched him closely, hardly even blinking as she stared him down with huge, solid brown, sphere-like eyes.


“Whose Diane?”, she whispered. “Is she as small as you?”, she asked the tiny man standing just inches away from her nose.


“No, Diane’s your size”, he yelled out. “She’s my Mother-in-law’”.


The woman shifted her eye’s to the left, then she slowly shifted them to the right…


“Is this some kind of ‘JOKE’ or something?”, she whispered.


The giantess brunette, turned her head to the side as she starting looking all around the room.


“Okay, where are all the hidden cameras?”, she raised her voice slightly, and started to get up.


“No, I’m real, see… touch me!”, Bobby told her, as he held his arms out to the side…




“Go Ahead, see for yourself, I’m a real person, just shrunk down to this small size!”, he yelled up to the retreating giantess.


The woman took the glass away and placed her hands down onto the floor as she planted her feet under her and started to stand up.




“This is crazy!”, she whispered. “You’re not real, I must be too tired or something?”


“No Please Ms. you have to understand!”, Bobby yelled out to her.


Her huge, nearly naked figure, suddenly shifted back as her legs strained, she gave a slight push off, and stood up…


Her towering figure now high above him, stood peering down at him with a look of contempt and disbelief…


“I don’t know ‘who’, or ‘what’ you are, but you better get out of here, right now!”, she snarled down at him.


Bobby staggered backward as she lifted up her right foot, her towering figure leaned to one side, as she balanced herself on one leg…


“Go On, Get outta Here!”, she roared!


Bobby turned toward the door and started to run for it. The heavy crash behind him, caused his body to launch up into the air, as he sprang into a sprint and raced toward the crack under the doorway!


Another crash directly behind him, sent a gust of warm air swirling up around his body!


He jumped for the space at the bottom edge of the door. Frantically scrambling to try and squeeze underneath it, he wedged his bare chest into the tight space and wriggled like a little bug with it’s ass on fire!


He quickly looked back, to see where she was. She was standing right behind him, her hands on her hip’s, dominantly staring down at him with cold, angry eyes!


He jammed his left shoulder under the bottom edge of the door, wriggling around wildly, he desperately tried to force his small sized body underneath it.


He got stuck. He could NOT get through! His chest wouldn’t fit under the wide, bottom edge of the huge door. It was just too tight!


“GET - OUT!”, she roared! “Get Outta My ROOM!”


Her huge stocking covered foot stomped down right next to his head!


“Get Out Of Here, Get Out, Get Out, Get Out!”, she stomped the floor two more times, right next to his squirming little body!


He couldn’t move! He was stuck!


“He screamed out in terror as he felt the warmth of her huge, nylon coated toe pressing down firmly on his bare naked backside!


“AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnn”………
End Notes:

Please comment!

Chapter 11 by midnightwriter85

 

Rosanne Soul, a thirtyfive year old, classical guitarist from Tennessee, had just recently divorced and she was on her own for the first time since before her marriage back in 04'.


She had put everything she had into her music. Standing at five foot four and weighing in at around a hundred and eight pounds, her tiny stature had always been a big problem for her.


Except when she picked up her guitar...
 
 
She had written at least, a hundred songs. Her sister Sandra, sent one into the local radio station, they played it on the air one friday night and the next day, a big music producer called her up and wanted her to record it.


She did, and the next thing she knew, she was well on her way to recording an entire album!


Her husband Randy didn't want her to continue with her music. He didn't want her to go on the road and be gone for weeks at a time.


She left him a voicemail from Orlando, Florida, telling him that it was over between them.


That was all she said, "It's Over Randy, Good bye".




***








She had just finished her last gig, on her 'first' solo tour. She had been all around the country, and after tonight's performance, she would be making her 'thirty-eight state trip' a complete success.

This was her last stop on the tour, Nelsonville. A little place called 'the Fireside Lounge'.


This would be it, her last performance and she could fly out of here tomorrow and head back home to Tennessee. Although, she did, want to stop in and visit with Sandra first. Sandra lived here in Nelsonville, and she hadn't seen her for several years. She didn't want to leave without at least dropping in to visit with her older sister.




After her first session, she had just returned to her motel room. The waitress had just brought her a food cart, a complimentary buffet, sent to her from the management ~ The 'Fringe Benefits' of becoming a big star...


She thanked the waitress, with her raspy, southern twang, and stepped back into her room as she left and closed the door behind her...


Rosanne quickly slipped out of her tight dress and high heels. She was a little sweaty, and she didn't want to ruin her dress.




She was really tired from the last gig, and she just wanted to get this night over with and be done with this first tour.




Pouring herself a soda, mixed with a little squirt of Jack, she flopped down onto her bed to stretch out her tensed up, leg muscles.


Wearing only her stockings and garter, she looked up into the mirrored ceiling and admired her matching bra and pantie's. She posed her lean, muscular legs, around in several different positions and tried to imagine what she would look like on her next album cover...


After a few minutes, she got up from the bed and fixed herself a small plate of food from the cart. She quickly downed the drink and popped a piece of the tiny chicken into her mouth.


She sat down on the edge of the bed and noticed something dripping from the bottom of the food cart.


She thought that she had heard something moving inside of the plastic trashbag. She stepped quietly over to the side of the cart and squatted down next to it.


That's when she saw him!


She jumped back and tried to cover herself. It a was a tiny little man, but he was only about six inches tall!


He was just standing there on the edge of the cart.


Rosanne couldn't believe her own eyes!


He was just so, ...so frickin' little!


He tried to get away, but she easily captured him under her glass. She held the little bastard trapped under it until he started yelling!
 
 
She released him, and he started talking about how he had been 'accidentally' thrown into the trash?


She couldn't believe that crazy explanation and she started to think that maybe somebody was playing a weird prank on her, or something stupid like that!
 
 
She became angry, and told him to get out of her room or she was going to squash him flat!


He ran to her door and tried to squeeze underneath it. She stomped her feet, right behind him, just to scare him a bit and he quickly discovered that he couldn't fit under the door.



Rosanne pressed her toe forcefully down on top of this,.... little person.


She wanted this strange looking little guy out of her room. And, out of her sight!


She was just about to lift her foot up really high, and stomp down on top of him as hard as she could! She had never before seen such a tiny little freak like him...
 
 
This just had to be some kind of, trick, or something?


She felt his tiny, little, tight shorts. His butt, squirming around under her big toe. He was trying hard to get away from her, but he was just slightly too big, and he couldn't quite squeeze underneath of the door.


She could actually feel his miniature little glutes, flexing tightly under her toe, as he frantically tried to get away.
 
 
 
 
She felt a heated spasm of guilt deep in her gut, as she suddenly looked upon this tiny, little creature, as a real person.


When her toe had actually touched his tiny body, she felt the soft warmth of his living being. Something clicked inside her mind and she instantly realized that she was actually seeing a real life, miniaturized human being!


Was he real? But, he was so, SMALL! How could he be THAT Small?
 
 
Rosy pulled her foot away and slowly knelt down to take another look. She could have easily squashed him into a bloody pulp, and ... she suddenly felt relieved.
 
 
...that she hadn't.




She carefully reached down and pinched up his tiny ankle. He instantly started screaming and trying to pull his foot away.




Whispering softly with a somber tone, she said, " it's alright, take it easy, you can't fit under the door, so... you may as well come back over here", a penitential calm in her feminine voice.


Bobby couldn't do anything to stop her. He was swiftly dragged away by his ankle, and pulled out in front of her large rounded knees.


He tried to hang on to the bottom of the door, but she easily pulled him loose and dragged him back over in front of her.


The giant woman leaned down over her legs and folded her forearms onto the carpet, resting her chin down on top of them, her curious brown eyes widened as she arched her brows, intently watching him.


He turned around and sat up. She didn't appear to be angry...


She looked like a giant kitten playing with a mouse. The way that she lowered her head down, as low as possible, so that she could see him from his level.


Bobby could see every detail on her giant face. A faded scar over her right eyebrow was just barely visible. A small black mole next to her upper lip, accented her dark red lipstick.


Her shiny black hair spilled loosely from a half-hitched scrunchy, that only partly contained about a third of her full, thick, head of hair. Her bare shoulders flanked her face, centering it perfectly, her huge presence terrified him!
 
 
He scooted backward on his butt, slowly moving away from her, he tried to be casual about it, but she could easily see that he was very scared of her.
 
 
 
"I'm sorry little guy, I didn't realize what was happening", she said.


Her mouth drew his full attention, her voice seemed familiar, that deep, raspy, country twang that sounded very familiar to him,... he had heard that voice somewhere...
 
 
"Where'd ya get those tiny little shorts?", she quizzically asked.


Her dark brown eye's fluttering across him like electric scanners, inspecting every square inch of his tiny male form.
 
 
"I have to shop in the 'childrens section' myself, trying to find my size, but YOU, you would have to shop in the 'toy section', she teasingly remarked.


Bobby didn't know what she was going to do next!


Just a minute ago, she was threatening to stomp on him, and now she was being nice?


Her sparkling brown eyes took on a pleasant appearance, and she was, very pretty. Being so close to her, and her sudden change of attitude, was a bit unsettling...
 
 
 
 


"Is that all the clothes you have to wear?", she asked.


Bobby slowly got to his feet. He looked down at his shorts and realized how ridiculous he must look to her.
 
 
"Yeah, pretty much", he whispered.
 
 
"Hm, you know,.. they have these little miniature food items here at the restaurant, they're doing some type of 'theme' for the upcoming St. Patrick's Day holiday, and I noticed that this little doll they have out there on the front door, has a little green outfit that might just fit you", she whispered curiously.
 
 
"Please, could you just take me out into the restaurant and see if you could find Diane, my mother-in-law, she's probably looking all over for me by now!", he anxiously told her.
 
 
"I don't know, what does she look like?", she asked him.


Bobby began to describe what his mother-in-law looked like. His words drifted up to deaf ears...


Rosy listened, but she really paid no attention to what he was actually saying, she watched him in a trance-like abeyance.
 
 
She thought to herself, " I think I want to keep this little guy. It get's really lonely out there on the road and it sure would be awfully nice, to have someone like you around, I could really use the company.


Her huge eye's, absorbing his miniature figure, she seemed to be drifting off into deep thought.
 
 
"Please, I don't want to get separated from her", Bobby yelled up to the giantess. He realized that he had lost her attention.


She had zoned out on him. Lost in her own thoughts, she continued staring down at him. Although, she seemed to be looking straight through him.
 
 
"Please, Ms. Just let me go, open the door up for me, and I'll be on my way!", Bobby yelled up to the dazed giantess.
 
 
"What, Oh, um, wait a minute, I um...", she suddenly snapped out of it, shaking her head, she started to get to her feet.
 
 
"wait a sec. there, little fella", she whispered.


Bobby was forced to step back, as she raised her head up and lifted her upper body. Bringing her left foot forward, she placed it down directly in front of him.
 
 
"let me find someplace to put you, where you'll be safe. Then I'll get dressed and go out there and see if I can find her", she told him.


Her towering figure suddenly rose up before him. Her stout, muscular calves, flared out as she separated her feet and stood over him with a wide stance.


The cream colored nylon stockings she wore, contrasted with the deeply tanned skin on the rest of her towering figure. She stood dominantly over him, peering down with a slight smile on her bright red lips.


She quickly looked around the room, pausing briefly, she had spotted something over by her suitcase. She looked back down at him and slowly squatted. Reaching out her right hand, she didn't hesitate to just carefully squeeze him up within her fingers.
 
 
"I'm going to pick you up, little guy".


Bobby braced himself, but there was very little he could do to prepare for such things. Her huge grasping fingers completely wrapped around his body and firmly tightened up, until she had satisfied herself, that she had a secure hold on him.


Then, he was swiftly lifted up. She pulled her hand over next to her waist as she slowly stood back up, taking him with her, he rose up off high off of the floor, floating right next to her wide tanned hip.


He was carried aloft, right next to her waist, as she walked down to the foot of her bed and turned toward the dresser. She gently placed him down on top of her dresser and released her fingers.
 
 
"Stay right there, okay", she told him.


Squatting down by her suitcase, she opened it up and took out a large, fish-net bag. It held some dirty panties and a crumpled up nightgown. She opened the drawstring top, and started to remove the dirty clothes, then she stopped, she smiled wider and decided to just leave them inside it...
 
 
 
 
"Come err, lil' guy", she whispered, a glint of mischievousness in her smiling eye's.
 
 
"Let's put you somewhere safe, Okay?".




The next thing he knew he was being dropped into a sweaty pair of her dirty panties and placed into her musty suitcase!
 
 
"Wait!", Bobby screamed, just before she closed the lid and snapped it tightly shut.








*

Chapter 12 by midnightwriter85




Rosanne quickly slipped back into her light cotton sun-dress and stepped over to her suitcase, squatting next to it, she bend down and pushed it under the bed. A slight smile formed on her lips as she stood back up.


She slid her feet into her high heels and grabbed her glasses.


Standing next to the door was her guitar. She walked over and picked it up, carrying it back around on the other side of the bed, she opened the case and carefully placed it inside.


She stood up and stretched her arms. Her mind filled with wonder, she wanted to get out of this motel room right now, tonight. However, she had to play one more session at eleven o'clock, it would be well after midnight before she finished.


One more night, just one more, and,in the morning, she could be on her way back home.


She could stop in and visit with Sandra for a little while and then she could head back to Tennessee.

It was eight thirty, three and a half hours to kill.


She wondered about this tiny, little man, was he actually telling her the truth. What about his mother-in-law, she could possibly, still be out there in the restaurant looking for him?


Maybe, she would go out into the restaurant and take a little look around. Mingle a bit, sign a few autographs, just see what was going on,  maybe, she could meet this,  Diane.


Her driver Bill, was in the next room adjacent to hers, so she stepped out into the hall, taking the food cart out of her room with her, she parked it next to the wall and knocked on Bill's door.


No answer. He must have been out drinking in the lounge. She checked to make sure that she had her keys, and then quietly pulled her door shut . Her heart surged, pounding with excitement, as she thought about what she had just done.


Trapped inside her suitcase, was a real live, miniature man, only six inches tall.


She knew she shouldn't leave him inside of there, for too long, so she decided to just take a quick look around, maybe have a drink and then she would get right back to her room.






****






Bobby was thrust into complete darkness.


The soft landing, just after the giant brunet's hasty toss, had landed him directly into a huge pair of red and white striped underwear.


He hadn't realized, that she was going to capture him, yet again. So, he was totally thrown off guard when she just swiftly tossed him into her dirty laundry bag and imprisoned him inside her suitcase!


The musty smell of stagnant air and fragrant detergent blended together, creating just a hint of contrast against the powerful aroma of the giantess's soiled pantie's




He had landed right inside of them, just before she quickly closed the lid and trapped him in the huge suitcase. His whole body was wrapped up, entangled inside her dirty pantie's!


"HELP!", he screamed out, several times, he yelled out for her to let him out of there!


He felt the huge suitcase fall over and slowly scoot across the carpet on it's side. She was moving it, but she wasn't opening it...


"Please, Let me outta here!", he yelled.


The air inside of the trapped space quickly heated up. The darkness overtook him, as he steeled himself to withstand another waiting game.


The pungent scent of her colossal body filled his head, a strong, tart tang, of her giant pussy burned his eye's as his nose twinged with the smell of her womanly esscents.


The incredible smell swirled inside his brain, intoxicating him with uncontrollable arousal. He remembered how his youngest, sister-in-law, Trisha, had treated him. His stomach churned at the thought of it.


"Not Again!", he screamed out in frustration!


This woman wasn't going to torture him, was she?


He was forced to wait. He couldn't see a single thing, only barely able to move, he grabbed onto the rope-like fish net bag. The surrounding soft cotton panties, only helped to bind him even more, restricting his movement, he could just move around enough to wriggle out of the wet cotton material.


His stiffened cock, throbbing inside his tight short pants, only reminded him that he was still alive. The sweaty cotton material that had been worn so closely to the giantess's most private area, was wadded up right against his bare body, easily large enough to swallow him.


He was nestled tightly into the narrow gusset, forced to breath the sweltering nectar of her womanly juices.


He had pressed his hands into the conforming mass and pushed it away enough that he had a little bit more room to breath. He hated this.


He hated being trapped like this. The waiting was unbearable, claustrophobia and a sickening, sexual frustration, boiled within his core. He felt like he was drowning...


He thought of Carly. His wife, she must have been worried sick about him. God, he wished he could get back to her...


He pressed his feet out into the fish net bag and started kicking. He managed to force the moist cotton pantie away from him and allow himself just a bit more space. A short distance down below his feet he felt the web-like nylon netting of the fish net bag.


The heavier rope-like netting ensured his entrapment, there was no way he could escape.


Somewhere, outside of the suitcase, he heard a muffled knocking sound.


'Tap-Tap-Tap-Tap'.


'Hello, Mis. Soul?', a young girl spoke out.


"Room service".




Bobby started scooting toward the other end of the bag. He remembered where the suitcase had opened up, and he tried to get closer to that end.


He heard the door close, footsteps walking around the bed; he heard a grunt, then he felt the suitcase slide out across the carpeting below.


Zip!, the suitcase opened up!


Blinding light poured inside. The huge face of the giant waitress appeared above the opening and he screamed up toward it!


HELP ME!


The shadow of her looming figure swept across his blear-eyed face. Only able to catch a quick glimpse of her, before she jumped back and swiftly slammed the case closed!


Nooo, Come Back!, he screamed.


Slam-Click!, the door of the room slammed shut.   She was gone.


The girl ran out of the room, leaving the suit case open.


Bobby could now see out through the partially opened lid. He crawled toward the tightly drawn top. The drawstring of the fish net bag, wasn't tied too tightly, it had a small opening in the center.


He stuck his hands through and worked the hole around. The opening slowly enlarged and spread open enough that he could work his way through.


He didn't waste any time, he quickly slipped through the top of the bag and crawled out onto a pair of large rubber soles, large enough to use for a boat,!


A huge pair of pink flip flops ,that she must have used for shower shoes; they smelled strongly of fragrant shampoo and other bath soaps all blended together.


He got to his feet and walked across the rubber platform, toward the open end of the suit case. He had to jump across a small open space at the edge, where the shoe soles and the edge of the case was.


He easily cleared the jump and climbed down from the opened side of the suitcase. His feet lightly dropped into the soft carpeting as he landed on the floor and turned around to see where he was.


The cooler air on the floor swirled around, white carpeting spreading out around him; he walked toward the bed support, a single wooden post firmly planted into the carpet. He ducked in beside it and sat down in the soft carpeting.


He looked out along the walls and quickly noticed the door. He had to get to the other end of the bed so that he would be closer to it.


Along the way, he encountered a large, purple pair of high heels. The shoes had barely been worn, a purple, suede leather, released an intoxicating perfume. The outside slightly covered with a shiny scattering of glitter.


Bobby stopped to inspect the giantesses shoe's. The solid spike heel was nearly as tall as his head. The steep arch curved sharply in an S shape. Just the sight of them disturbed something deep within him.


He ducked his head, and walked underneath of both giant shoes. Brushing his fingers along the bottoms, he felt the smoothness of the stiffened leather.


Feeling a rush of panic, a sweet surge of excited fear blended with sexual frustration, sent his heart throbbing and his lungs pumping.


The roof-like expanse, of the huge encompassing bed; creating the darker depths beneath it, seemed to go on endlessly...


Bobby quickly sprinted along the edge and made his way to the head end, closest to the door.


The thick carpet blocked his escape. He would just have to wait until someone opened it and try and dash through before it closed.


He didn't have to wait long. The sudden sweeping sound of the door as it brushed across the carpet drew his attention. He turned to see a pair of white tennis shoes stepping into the room. The sneaky way that they moved told him that it was probably the waitress returning to see what it was, that was inside of that suitcase.


She quietly shut the door, standing cautiously next to it, her huge feet blocking any chance for Bobby to get past her, which prevented any escape into the hallway.


He had to force himself to stand up. His legs shaking so bad, that they caused him to tremble all over.


The thought of staying hidden under the bed made him feel like a coward, so he stepped out into the light, and looked up at giantess waitress.


Her towering figure was slowly moving toward the foot of the bed. Her short, white dress skirt, barely reached her knees, shiny nylon stockings sparkled in the light, as he took in the tremendous sight of her magnificent legs.


The well shaped form of her hovering behind floated above and shifted within the pleated skirt like an enormous pair of massive muscles. The swift motion of her movement, as she stepped back over and squatted down by the suitcase, appeared like a blurry flash of colorful waves.


He considered his limited choices; stay here with Rosanne, or see if this waitress would help him?

End Notes:

Should Bobby get her attention, or not?  If he stays with Rosanne will she help him?  What should he do...

Chapter 13 by midnightwriter85

Bobby shrank back into an ocean of white carpeting. The underside of the enormous bed, filling the entire sky above him; flattening himself out, he tried to sink down into the plush nylon strands.

Her knees; huge, rounded, oval shapes, separated and scooted closer _ walking across the well lit outer area beyond the edge of the protective bed; the inquisitive giant girl had caught sight of something moving around, just under the bed.

The thudding impact of her weighted knees thumped heavily onto the floor.

Ducking down into the knee deep, carpeting; a field of white, he tried to conceal himself amongst the course, thread-like stocks.

A huge set of freshly painted fingernails, fluttered through the fluff of white carpet, feeling around, sweeping an arc across a wide area, they just barely brushed across his flattened out figure.

Crushing down a wide path as her flattened hand swept across the white field surrounding him, he felt the sharp edge of a giant fingernail scrape across his back.

Bobby looked up just in time to see her wide set eyes peering down directly at him.

“Hey, you there, come out here... right now!”, her shrill girlish tone blasted out!

Bobby feared the worst, he couldn’t let this girl capture him. His decision to hide from her, and wait for Rosanne to return, was suddenly interrupted as the huge teenage waitress glanced down in his direction just as he had started to sprint back under the bed.

“I’m gonna count to three, if you’re not out here, I’m going to come under there after you”!

Her short skirt had scooted up her thighs, exposing a vast smooth interior of feminine flesh. The inner area between her massive legs appeared like a huge box canyon; entrapping him within the shadowy cavern just under her canopy-like skirt.

A dark black ‘V’-shaped wedge formed within the crotch of her inner thighs, revealing the super tight cotton thong.

Bobby tried to appear as if nothing was out of the ordinary. He swiftly got to his feet and started walking toward her, his knees trembling; he looked up at the huge set of curiously watching eyes, growing larger and wider as he stumbled out of the shadows and into the light.

Her knees scooted back. Leaning backward, she cautiously slid away from him. Covering her mouth with one hand, she caught her breath with a surprised gasp. She seemed to freeze up. Her large figure kneeling before him appeared like an enormous statue.

Her thighs compressed against her calves, folded tightly, as her well rounded behind rested firmly on her upturned feet. Her tennis shoes, stuffed under her butt were just barely hidden under the edge of her short skirt.

Her perplexed engagement so extremely rigid and fixed, she focused down possessively as she slowly regained her over-sized authority.

Suddenly engrossed in her newly found hostage, she began to slowly lean down even further.

Her deep blue eyes, widening with fascination, she lowered her fingers from her lips, revealing an enormous toothy smile.


“Are You.....real?”, she softly whispered.


Bob steadily stepped closer. He tried to portray himself as a normal person. Devoid of any way to defend himself though, he only had to protect... his pride.

“Yes, I’m real, just as real as you are!”, he tried to sound confident.

The giant girl flinched back as she heard his miniature voice. She gasped with surprize and pulled away a little bit further.


“Where did you come from?”, she asked.

“I’m lost, I need to get back to Diane. She’s the tall blonde at the side table?”, Bobby tried to explain...

“You just waited her table... she’s sitting with another woman - please, ...just take me to her, and she’ll explain everything!”.

The giant girl slowly lowered herself slightly closer, as if she expected him to suddenly disappear. Her face flushed, coloring her freckled cheeks with a rosy, pink hue, she studied the miniature marvel standing before her.

“Um, how did you get so small?”, she whispered.


Her hands slowly lowering down on top of her knees. Her fingers splayed out as she wiped them over the front of her short skirt. Her breath escaped her nose, releasing a gust of warmth that swirled around his feet.

Dark eye shadow, highlighting her upper lids, grew wider as she relaxed her posture and allowed herself to settle down closer to him.

Bobby suddenly felt that same old sinking feeling. That same feeling that told him to run for his life!

Only, he had been forced to forfeit that internal alarm so many times before, that his body almost didn’t relay that signal to his brain any longer...

“Please Mis,...just take me out there and give me to Diane!”, he pleaded to the gigantic waitress.

Her smile widened. She lowered her right hand down in front of him and flattened out her fingers.

“Sure thing, little guy. Hop on, I’ll take you to her!”, the girl excitedly told him.

Bobby did as the smiling, girl giant asked, and cautiously climbed into the warmth of her open hand.

Her soft palm opened up before him. Pressing the back of her petite, feminine hand down into the white carpeting.

She gasped with surprize, as she felt his tiny bare feet stepping into the center of her upturned palm.

Bobby quickly sat down and waited for her to lift him up. The fear of relinquishing his freedom to this young girl swelled in his chest as she slowly raised him up to her sparkling eyes.

Desperately, his internal alarm system tried to warn him!

Goosebumps coursed across his spine, collecting like pins and needles around the back of his neck. His stomach dipped down with the powerful force, as he was effortlessly whipped up into the air...

“Gosh, you barely weigh anything at all!”, she spoke out with a sudden blast of excitement.

Bobby braced himself as best he could, as she awkwardly got to her feet and stood up. He was swiftly lifted up higher above the floor. The entire room came into full view, as she stepped toward the doorway.

She studied him like an expensive piece of unique jewelry. Her sweet scented breath wafted over his tiny figure as she casually held him up before her glittering smile, intently watching him sitting there, so tiny, right inside her single palm.

“I think we better put you in my pocket. Someone might see you ,if I just carry you around like this, Okay?”, she whispered.

“Alright, but please, just be careful...”, Bobby was swiftly lowered down to her waist.

Her other hand pulled the top of her skirt pocket open, and he was quickly lowered down inside...

“Wait!”, he shouted!

Her fingers loosened as he fell into the depths of the cotton pocket!

Her fingers opened up the top, and her face came into view.

“What is it?”, she asked.

“Not this pocket, I can’t see out!”, he told her.

“You’re too big to fit inside of my breast pocket. You’ll just have to stay inside there until I find your friend, okay”?

Bobby reluctantly agreed. He was left to ride inside of the gigantic girls front dress pocket.

The top of the pocket had a doubled border, stitched into the edge and it was at least two feet above his head. He was facing her huge thigh muscle and as she started to walk, he was pressed face first into the huge wall of flexing muscle mass.

His feet pressed into the narrow space at the bottom of the pocket. He held tightly to the inside layer of her thin cotton dress. Each step that she took, he was forced directly into her leg and pushed backward. He was swiftly swept out, and then, he felt like he was floating forward, right back into her massive thigh.

Each step, pressed him against her; lifting him slightly and carrying him out for several feet, then sweeping him upward and releasing; only to float right back into her pumping thigh muscle once again.

Over and over, her massive leg swung him back and forth like some weird swing-set...

The sensation of being carried around this way was strangely arousing. He glanced up through the open pocket. Looking straight up through the top, he could see her massive form floating above. Her large body looming so high above the pocket.

Her heavy bosom wobbling and shifting around as she casually strolled along taking him with her as if he were nothing at all.

The speed of her gate suddenly increased. Bobby was caught up from outside of the pocket, as her grasping hand protectively covered him, pressing his entire body right into her leg.

He could feel her flexing thigh working much harder as she suddenly took off like a frightened race horse.

Her throbbing steps took several quick lunges and then she slowed back down. The gentle release of her hand allowed him to swing free once again and he braced himself as her heavy thigh returned to the former pattern.

The outside air swirled into the pocket. A fresh scent of night air told him that the giantess waitress had gone outside.

He wondered what she was doing. She was suppose to be taking him back into the restaurant, but she had taken a detour somewhere along the way and had gone outside into the parking lot...

He heard the jingling sound of her key’s. Then the resounding click of a car door opening up.

He was suddenly seized up from outside of the dress pocket and bound up into a tightly rolled wad!

The skirt was slipped down, and he felt himself being wrapped up tightly inside of a much heavier material.

He suddenly felt a swift lifting motion. Then a sudden dropping sensation causing his stomach to rise into his throat.

“Help!”, he cried out!

She was kidnapping him! “Noooo!”, he screamed out in panic!

‘Wham!’ the sound of the car door slamming shut resounded like a sonic boom!


Bobby didn’t know what to do now. He couldn’t even move his legs, she had wrapped him up inside of the skirt, and then wrapped something else around it; securely trapping him inside and locking him up inside of her car!

He felt his head spinning. He couldn’t breathe very well, and the heated space around him started to become even hotter.


***


He had no idea how much time had passed. He lifted up his head to look around. A dim light shone in from across a wide open space. He strained to lift up his legs and found that they were both bound at the ankles.

He slowly realized that his wrists were bound as well; spread eagle, and strapped down onto a rough wooden surface.

He lifted his head and quickly discovered that he was completely naked.


The cool air around him chilled his bare skin. He strained to try and break free of his restraints. The bindings that held him was some type of sticky tape, he could feel the slight give in the sticky adhesion.

The huge room smelled of faint feminine perfume and some type of pine scented air freshener. A single light, shining in from an adjacent room barely illuminated the chilly space around him.

He struggled hard to pull his ankles free. The tape give slightly, but still remained; holding him firmly bound to the surface like a miniature laboratory specimen.

He heard music playing in a distant room. The rhythmic beat of some ‘pop song’ played out through muffled speakers. It sounded like, a Katy Perry song- ‘Hear Me Roar’...

He was shivering from the present state of his undress, and the sudden realization that he was once again a prisoner to some horny little giant bitch.

He felt the sticky tape pulling the skin on his wrists as he strained hard to yank himself free. It was no use, he couldn’t get loose. The tape was wrapped around his arm and stuck down firmly to the surface.

Just then, he was suddenly alerted to the approaching footfalls of a giant girl. Her high heeled shoes, cracked against the hardwood floor with a snapping force. The footsteps came closer in a swift, sifting, drag-like motion. The casual drifting of the huge soles as they lazily scooted across the floor, revealing her unwarranted power...

A light came on directly above him, as she casually stepped over closer...

“Well, well, well,...I see you finally decided to wake up”, her cat-like voice purred out from high above.

It was her. The waitress, only, she had stripped down to just her bra and panties and had pulled her hair back into a tightly bound ponytail.

“Don’t do this!”, Bob yelled out. “Please, I’ll do anything you want, just please don’t/ , his voice was swiftly cut off.

Her huge fingertip pressed down across his mouth, covering it completely, along with half of his face.

“Sh, sh- hush”, lowering her face down directly above him.

Her puckered lips wrinkled up, as she pressed them down over his entire midsection.

“Mmm”, she pressed them firmly over his bound legs.

He felt her hot breath escape from her monstrous nasal passages and flow across his naked skin. The sudden warmth penetrated his miniature body and quickly reawakened his frozen manhood.

Her huge, sparkling eyes opened up, so closely that he could see his own reflection within them. He caught his breath, as her enormous tongue slipped out and slathered across his chest and stomach.

Barely touching, the tip of her wet muscle traced the entire length of his bound form. It swirled around over his face and saturated his neck and chest.

Dipping down, it swept into his crotch and pressed in underneath his balls. He arched up his back and strained to avoid the sudden attack. The swirling tip formed a small circle, swirling around on top of his captive cock.

“Ahhhhh”, her breath was like a sauna bath. Drowning him in a thick cloud of spearmint scented steam.

Bobby desperately attempted to avoid her monstrous tongue, but it was just too powerful and large.

The giantess waitress, easily captured his tiny erection and slowly began to massage it around in swirling, saliva coated, circles...

The overwhelming sensation took his breath away!

He jerked around, violently twisting and wildly struggling to break free. Her enormous mouth casually devoured his captive cock, as the tip of her relentless, powerful tongue, effortlessly diddled it all around like a plastic drinking straw in the mouth of playful little girl.

“Awwwwww, yeah”, she purred out hungrily.

“I Like This!”, she resounded. “Mm, I feel like a goddess.”.


Bobby strained to fight it, but he was easily driven to near madness. Again, and again, she continued to administer her slathering ministrations. Relentlessly taking him into her mouth and humming...

The tremendous vibration of her voice, sent powerful coursing sensations surging throughout his entire body.

His miniature erection surged with pleasure. He caught his breath in quick gasping shock, as her enormous tongue purposely avoided his straining cock.

She playfully teased his bound little form by slathering every square inch of his nakedness.

Poking the tip deeply into his butt, she slipped her powerful tongue into the tight space between his ass-cheeks and worked it around.


“Ahhhh!”, Bobby screamed out in frustration.


His chest heaving as he gasped for breath; pleading for the giantess to allow him some relief, he squirmed around futilely under her torment. Lavishing his defenceless little male body, she delighted in his defeated begging.

His solid little stem, throbbing hopelessly under her relentless tongue. She was enjoying this so much, that she began to rub herself with two fingers. Soaking her cotton pantie crotch, she stood bending over the small end table, enjoying the fact that she,... was totally in control of this little man, he was completely helpless to do anything about it.
Her nose floated directly above his face. He turned his head to the side as the rounded tip slightly brushed against his jaw.

Her breathing increased sending heavier gusts of sweltering steam lofting down across his restrained body, tickling his neck and swirling around his defenceless body. He felt his balls being squashed under the tip of her forceful tongue. She slipped it up between his thighs and screwed his clamping ass cheeks...

“Um, Um, Um,mmmm, Yum!”, her feminine voice resounded as she pretended to devour him alive.

Licking his balls, and slathering his bound legs, she playfully saturated his entire body.

His cock straining for release, twitching and jerking around, he struggled wildly to get free of her monstrously huge, sticky, hot, mouth.

Her giggling laughter filled his head, as she amused herself with his useless struggling. She lifted her mouth away and smiled down at him like she was about to eat him alive...

“God this is, fucking great!”, she spouted out, sending bursting gusts of her hot breath right down into his frightened face.

Still frantically rubbing herself, she slightly squatted and separated her thighs apart. Her hand pumped faster and faster between her legs...

Her eyes closed and she released a strong blast of heated breath...

“Oh, Ah, Ah, Ah, ahhhhhh!”, she brought herself off with a sudden gasp of pleasure!

Bobby stared up at her in frustration. His throbbing erection twitching just under her huge lips, she smiled wide and lowered her mouth down closer. Her lips just barely touched it, and she smacked them together with a quick kissing pop.

Suddenly lifting her face up and away, she smiled down at her new toy and waved good bye with her pinky finger.

“See ya later little guy”, she teasingly whispered. “That was great!”.























Chapter 14 by midnightwriter85

The powerful acridity of soured saliva burnt his eyes. His mouth was so dry that he could only barely feel his tongue. He had been left alone there on this flat wooden surface, bound and naked, for what seemed like endless hours...


His skin covered in her dried spit; he could feel the thick, clear, filmy crust, peeling away from his shivering nakedness.


His stomach churned. The freezing, cold air, chilled him to the bone; the scent of her enormous mouth overtook his brain. The image of her monstrous face lingered within his scattered mind.


The sight of her mouth was so horrifying, the way that her huge tongue moved across his body, left little to imagine what it would actually feel like to be swallowed alive!


His mind was slipping into a vast depression, a lingering hopelessness that seemed to overwhelm him.


Just then, he was startled out of his nightmare, awoken to the sound of keys jingling around.


The dim light from the next room, emitting just enough, that it shone inward around him, casting long, ghostly shadows, giving him more than enough light to see the giantess entering the room.


He lifted his head up, turning to see her towering figure. A middle aged woman stepped into the adjoining room.


The tall, skinny figure, wore a long coat over her dress. Her pointy-toed, spike-heeled pumps, clacked across the floor like a nazi-queen. She hastily dumped her purse, along with several paper bags, down onto a small counter top next to the sink.


Swiftly removing her long coat, she draped it over the back of a kitchen chair and flopped her butt down onto a barstool. Her frosted brown hair was shapely and full; kinda like a 'Modern Day Madonna look', crossing her long lean legs, she opened her purse and hastily removed a slim brown cigarette.


The snap of a butane lighter cracked, and she sucked on the filtered tip like a puffer fish sucking up a plateful of caviare.


Tilting her head back, she exhaled a thick plume of white smoke. Swiftly, and unexpectedly, the sudden sound of her voice blasted out like an explosion!




'MALLORY!', the shrill outburst of her incredible voice shattered the airwaves.




"Mallory, get in here and help me put away these groceries!", she roared!


Her short black skirt encircled around her mid-thigh, allowing the designer nylon stockings to enhance her incredibly sexy legs, the web-like design appeared within the nylon, creating detailed images of small black flowers; almost as if they were drawn right on her skin, her high arched black pumps forced the muscles to swell up and display their powerful strength.


Bob's ears stung with pain, as the magnificent women's voice wailed out like a high pitched fog horn. He frantically strained in his bindings, trying to free himself before this monstrous female had a chance to discover him.


Just then, Mallory-( the waitress) came into the kitchen. She stumbled as she walked, simultaneously trying to slip her feet into a pair of fuzzy house slippers, she hopped on one foot, awkwardly hurrying into the room.


Apparently, she had been asleep; her loose pajama bottoms drooped down below her petite, little behind, and her mussed up hair swept around her head like wild black flames.


"Yeah, yeah, yeah,...I'm coming, stop yelling!", the younger girl spluttered out.


"Hurry up!", the elder woman commanded her.  "My feet are killing me, and I'm really sick and tired of buying all the food around here too!", she snapped.


"I've been working double shifts, and you're 'barely' getting four, full days pay", the woman continued.  "The electric bill is overdue, and the rent is due tomorrow!", she berated the younger girl.


Mallory hussled to put away the bags of food. She quickly stuffed the bread into the fridge and placed a couple packages of frozen meat into the bottom drawer of the crisper. She closed the door on the fridge and turned to face her demanding roommate.


"I've been working on something, Jill", she whispered.  " And, that little problem with the bills... might not, be such a problem anymore", she secretly told her. "I think that, I might have found 'someone' to help us with that".


"What are you talking about?", Jill snarled from the side of her mouth.


Drawing hard on her cigarette, the older woman took one last drag, and then quickly snuffed out the butt into the bottom of a dirty coffee cup.


She slipped off her high heel's, and let them drop to the floor. Lifting up her left foot, she placed it upon her right knee, grabbing it with both hands, she started rubbing and massaging the stocking covered sole.


"Someone... to 'Help Us', what do you mean?"


Mallory stepped over to the counter, hastily removing some dirty dishes, allowing some extra room, she hastily dropped the dishes into the sink and quickly sat down next to Jill .


"Jill, let me ask you something", Mallory swept her wild hair out of her face and raised her voice slightly, a glint of confidence in her sparkling eyes, she leaned closer and smiled.


"How would you like to have a little man?", she curiously asked.


"what do mean, little...".


"Like,...", she held up her fingers showing her a rough estimation.


Holding her hands slightly separated, she revealed a space between them about six inches apart.


"...just about this size", she whispered.


Jill scrunched up her nose and squinted; crows-feet and age lines appeared around her eyes as she studied the younger girls excited face.


"What, like, a little "doll" or something?", she incredulously responded, pulling up her other foot onto her lap.


"No", Mallory answered. Standing up, she reached up and swept her hair back behind her head and pulled it into a fluffy bobble.


Binding her ponytail with a scrunchy that she had been wearing on her wrist, she quickly adjusted her long hair and squatted back down onto the stool.


"I Mean,...like a 'real live' little, miniature guy!", she blurted out !


Jill coughed a couple times, and cleared her throat, she reached for another cigarette as she chuckled softly under her breath...


"Are you SERIOUS?", she laughed.


The long, slender fingers, of her mature hands worked expertly as she removed another smoke and slowly placed it between her lips...


Striking the lighter, she lit the cigarette and took a hard draw from the narrow tip.


Mallory stood back up and motioned for her roommate to follow her. Jill was reluctant to get up from the stool, her stocking covered feet still crossed on her lap, she reached down with one hand and started to stroke her foot again,  "You must be joking... Look, I'm not in the mood for this shit, alright!", Jill refused her.


"I'm NOT joking, Jill. Just come-eer and see for yourself", she insisted.


"Bring him in here!", she sarcastically told her.


"Alright, I will!", the younger girl told the unsuspecting woman.




***




Jill Benson, was the thirty-five year old Bar manager, and the head bartender, at the 'Smokehouse Bar & Grill'. She worked nearly every night, and on the weekends, she worked until closing time, three thirty in the A.M.


Mallory and herself, had been rooming together since before Jill's divorce about two years ago. The two of them together could just barely pay the monthly rent; four hundred dollars, for the small two bedroom apartment.


Jill made three times what Mallory made, but Mallory had a way of bringing in some extra cash. She would sell stuff on the internet that she found at garage sales and different places.


She would also, sucker older guys into buying her jewelry, and shoes, and then she would sell them on her web site,- 'Mal's deals'.


She sometimes made an extra, few hundred dollars, but most of the time she didn't make anything at all...


Jill felt sorry for the younger girl, since her parents had kicked her out, so she took her under her wing, so to speak. However, she herself also needed the extra help making ends meet.


Jill had been divorced three times. She had raised two daughters, Beth whom was now seventeen, and Danica, who had just turned twenty two.


Both of her daughters, lived directly under her in the apartment downstairs. Their father paid their rent and all of their expenses, as long as they stayed in school and kept their grades up.


Jill knew that her child support would soon be coming to an end, and she had been worrying about how she was going to support herself, when the time finally came.




***




Bobby screamed when he saw her suddenly appear above him.




Mallory was smiling like an emotionless reptile when she swiftly, and hastily, removed the sticky tape from around his wrists and ankles.


A quick jerk, and she ripped the tape loose with one swift snap!


"Ah, No, Please Nooooo!"




"Oh, shut up....that was nothing, ya big baby!", the gigantic waitress snarled down into his frightened face.


The wide band of sticky duct tape, had removed nearly all the hair from his forearms, and half of it from his lower calves and ankles.


Mallory roughly scooped up her tiny prize inside her fingers, squeezing his naked little body tightly, she lifted him up to her face.


"Come on, little guy... let me introduce you to my friend!", she faked her enthusiasm.


Bobby gasped for a single breath, as the spiteful, girl giantess, firmly compressed her fingers around him and carried him back into the kitchen.


He was suddenly swept around and turned upside down, crushed tightly inside the girls fist, as she whipped her hand around behind her back, holding him just above her huge rear-end, she kept him out of sight until she was ready to show him to Jill.


Mallory giggled, as she stepped back over to her stool. She lifted one leg up, and smoothly slid a single butt-cheek onto the seat. Her hand loosened around his body, as she slowly moved it down toward the stools surface.


Bobby was awkwardly released onto the seat, right next to the girls giant sized rear-end. He turned around and sat up, the room smelled of sour meat and moldy food stuff. He quickly caught his breath and started to get to his feet.


Suddenly, Mallory slipped off of the seat and stepped away; leaving tiny Bobby standing there alone on the wooden bar stool....


He blearily looked up to see the two, huge, giantesses peering down at him. Mallory was blushing like the cat that swallowed the Canary, and Jill, looked on completely dumbfounded at the sight before her.


Mallory finally spoke.  "See, I told you!"


Jill slowly placed her stocking clad feet down onto the floor. She appeared to be holding her breath, leaning forward she locked her bloodshot eyes directly onto the tiniest, little, naked man, that she had ever seen!


"Mallory?", she faintly whispered, her jaw dropped open, she slowly leaned over closer to him.


Bobby stepped back to the very edge of the seat. He looked down and covered his exposed crotch, his bare feet smoothly planted on the warm wooden seat, he could actually feel the lingering heat from Mallory's body, after she had been sitting there just moments ago.


Jill's confused expression terrified him; she seemed to be 'sizing him up' for a late night snack.


Her dry lips, slightly separated; a thin, faded coating, of dark cherry lipstick had been smeared across them, although, most of it had nearly worn away; some of the lipstick had melted, draining into the fine wrinkles around her mouth.


Her high cheek bones, were overly accentuated with some type of concealer that had absorbed her perspiration; the effect of her make-up work, only drew attention to her physical signs of middle age, and- her futile attempt to try and cover it up...


Her fake eyelashes, had several thick globs of gunk stuck between them. Whenever she blinked, the eyeshadow on her upper lids flashed a light green color that offset the bright color of her 'turquoise-like' iris.


Her hot, stale breath, smelled of tobacco smoke and sour mash whiskey. She dropped to her knees, moving over closer to the wooden platform, the stool that held Bobby trapped high up above the floor.


His internal alarm was screaming inside his head. He trembled with horror as he took in the sight of this gigantic woman. His intuition told him to run, but there was nowhere to go!


Bobby could feel the soundwaves of her feminine, yet tremendous voice- "Mm, what a sweet, little thing.... I'll bet you're wondering how you got so lucky, Huh?".


Bobby winced away, as he saw her huge hand coming slowly toward him. He dropped to his knees and curled up into a ball. His fear overwhelmed him, he broke down and started hysterically crying!


The sudden shock of her touch, as she gently pressed a single fingertip upon his bare skin, sent a chilly, frost-like spasum of cold deeply into his core.


Uncontrollably shaking; his heart ached as he felt the long slender fingertips encircling his miniature form.


The irresistible strength of the huge female hand constricted around him, taking him up and lifting him away from the seat of the stool.


His entire body smoothly entrapped inside her possessive grasp; he could do nothing to defend himself while she casually picked him up from the stool and held him up before her glittering eye's...


Her thumb pressed down across his chest, nearly covering it completely, her sharp thumbnail gently slid in under his chin and just barely touched his throat.


His bare skinned back side, lying completely naked across her cupped palm, cradled within her hand like a shivering mouse, he looked up into her wide set, dominant eyes...


A possessive sparkle, glittered within them as she slowly moved him up closer.


Bobby could sense her deepening, sexual excitement. The way her eye's rapidly shifted and refocused upon him, he felt as though she was just about to devour him alive!


"Oh My.... I can feel his little heart, it's so... tiny!", she whispered.


Licking her lips, her tongue dragged across the dry skin and skittered along the pasty lipstick like a rubber glove sliding over a hot iron skillet.


Mallory leaned in and peered down at their miniature prisoner.  "You can make him do whatever you want", she softly suggested to her amazed roommate.


"Make him rub your feet, or maybe have him paint your toenails?", Mallory pointed her fingertip down at him.


"Where did he come from?", Jill asked her.


"I found him at the restaurant, he was about to be kidnapped by Rosanne Sole. She had him locked away inside her suitcase and when I opened it up, he started screaming for help".


Jill turned her face toward Mallory, intently listening.


"At first, he scared the shit out of me!", she giggled.


"But, I knew that Rosanne wouldn't be back to her room for at least an hour or so, so- I went back and checked it out...".


Mallory poked her fingertip directly into Bobby's bare belly.


"Well, our little buddy here had managed to escape from the suitcase. But, I saw him trying to hide under the bed...", she laughed, and made goo-goo eyes at him.


"He was so scared of me, that I told him to come out and he walked right out!"


Mallory dominantly smiled down at him, and winked...


"And, here he IS!", she excitedly said. "All Mine, to do with, however I please!"


Jill brushed her fingertip over his lower belly, (in the same spot where Mallory had poked him) she gently caressed his flaccid penis with the edge of her thumb. She smiled at his reaction to her gentle touch.


Bobby knew that these two women would use him however they wanted, and he knew that he was in deep trouble now!


Jill's dominant smile filled his view as she raised him up closely to her mouth. Her hot breath swirled around his feet as she inspected his miniature cock.


Her sharp fingernail slipped between his thighs, as she slid it up the inside length of his legs. The coolness of her huge finger caused his skin to tingle all over. She softly chuckled as she pressed the nail up between his ass-cheeks.


Bobby squirmed around inside her grasp as she easily held him trapped inside her hand, playfully toying with his miniature male form.


"Oh, Look Mail, he's getting all turned on!", Jill pointed out Bobby's stiffening cock.


"I Think he like's ME!", Jill teasingly whispered to her roommate.


Flicking her fingernail in a twitching motion, she carefully diddled his miniature erection like a tiny rubber ball. Slapping it back and forth, and side to side, she delighted in the simple pleasure of completely possessing this miniature little male.


Bobby couldn't get away, she easily contained his resistance, and instantly quelled any attempt of escape. His waist began to get warmer as her huge constricting hand started to warm up as well.


She gripped, and regripped her controlling fingers. Re-adjusting, and manipulating his helpless body, she used her other hand to capture his arms and hold them still.


Her huge, powerful fingers, overtook him and soon had his vulnerable erection twitching and jerking around right under her nose...


She pinched it up between thumb and finger, slightly twisting it_ while pulling and tugging at it, she quickly had him fully aroused and humping the open air.




"Oh, this is just so ...Cool!", Jill delighted in the fact that she was holding a fully grown man inside her single palm!


"look at that!", she snickered with possessive satisfaction, pointing out her handy work, as she shifted her hand back and forth, causing her tiny captives hard cock to wobble around in front of Mallory's sleepy eyes.


Mallory smiled lovingly at her excited lady friend. She puckered her lips and made kissing sounds just above Bobby's, bobbling hard-on.


"Yeah, I think he doe's. The way he's looking at you, I think that he wants to get inside of your pantie's", Mallory affectionately smiled at Jill.


"Oh, You really think so?", Jill acted innocent, and playfully continued to teasingly torture their new plaything.


Flicking his solid cock with just the tip of her fingernail, Jill relentlessly diddled it with just the right amount of pressure to make it wobble around like a little rubber stem.


Bobby strained to try and think of something else. Trying as hard as he could, to soften his cock and take away their fascination with it, but her tantalising touch was too consuming, his resistance was effortlessly dissolved with just a single flip of her huge finger.


"Let's see if he knows how to massage our feet!", Mallory suddenly proclaimed!


Bobby felt Jill's fingers tighten up as she stood up and started walking toward the bedroom.

Chapter 15 by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

This chapter is nothing but female domination. If your not into that, then you've been warned!

* This was writen for TomSpeedy,... "Such a tease?"  I'll show you a tease! LOL! ;-)

ENJOY!

Jill carried the terrified little man inside her fist, padding along in her nylon's, she followed Mallory into the back bedroom and shut the door behind her. She couldn't believe how small he was; she could easily crush his tiny ribs with just a squeeze. His useless struggling only revealed how utterly helpless he actually was, he couldn't even defend himself from her single finger...his pitiful crying awakened something that she hadn't felt for years.

Mallory jumped into the bed, slipping off her fluffy slippers, she tossed them down onto the floor, spreading out on her right side she waited for Jill to join her.

"Here, let me hold him while you get undressed", the younger girl said, as she reached out her hand to take Bobby away from the older woman.

Jill stepped over next to her dresser, leaning her hip against the side of it, she stood there admiringly, holding her new pet within her right fist, she slowly relaxed her grasp and allowed him some room to breath.

"Just a minute, Mail,... I've got an idea", Jill whispered.

Bobby was slowly lifted toward the women's open blouse front. Her large bosom was stuffed tightly into a black lacy bra, that very obviously, was two sizes too small for her.

Her left hand pulled one side of the open blouse away, as her other hand carried him straight into her huge pillowy breast. He was forced into the barenaked top of her left breast and his feet were stuffed down into the edge of the tightly fitted cup.

Squeezed into her bra, she left him there trapped by the pressure of her enormous boob!

His legs were wedged, stuck tightly inside the entrapment. Forced to lay down across the warm softness of her massive heaving breast; she had effortlessly just released him there, squeezing her boobie's together...

Her warmth consumed him. As terrified as he was, her tremendous body heat helped to relax him, he started to gain some of his mental strength as the scent of her feminine warmth seemed to reawaken his brain.

Jills mature age and her feminine nature, seemed to become slightly maternalistic.

Bobby was scared, he became very confused; when this towering giantess trapped him inside her bra and buttoned up her blouse, conformingly...it imprisoned him within her cleavage.

She ordered Mallory to leave the bedroom...

"I want to keep him with me, with, just me,... you go on to your own room, and let me have him for tonight", she sternly told the younger girl.

Bobby could feel his giantess mistress moving around the room. After Mallory reluctantly left the bedroom, the giantess Jill, was bending and moving all around, Bobby couldn't tell what she was doing though, she was casually carrying on as if he wasn't even there.

He was strapped into her bra, imprisoned within the heated space between her massive mound's. Her body heat increasingly grew stronger...

She seemed to be undressing, or changing her clothes? He held tightly to the thin strap of her bra and balanced himself across her cushy breast flesh, it was like he was lying on a soft waterbed, covered up within her purple blouse.

Finally, her huge body slowly tilted back, coming to rest in a flattened position, the softness underneath him spreading out, her body relaxed and settled down.

Jill's chest expanded as she drew in a deep breath and slowly released it.

Bobby laid still. Maybe she had forgotten about him...

He sank into the excessive softness, feeling his naked body slowly becoming very warm. He started sweating, his skin was starting to stick to her huge breast.

Suddenly, he felt her hand compressing down over him. Firmly pressing down, he was forced into her huge breast, squashed into the fragrant heat of her magnificent body.

Her fingers moved over him, caressing his figure like a strange but, tantalizing massage. The rounded pad of her index finger, found his butt, and along with her thumb, she gently squeezed it...

Her chest swiftly elevated, as she drew in another quick breath and held it.

Her fingers, lightly traced the entire length of his spine, slowly they moved across his naked backside and coursed along his outline...

He felt his cock stiffening up, he reluctantly tried to quell the resulting erection.

Then, a sudden movement above him and the cooler outside air swirled around him, she opened up her blouse and reached inside to undo her tight, restricting, brassiere.

Bobby felt instant relief, as the cooler air entered her open chest area...

He rolled over and sat up. He wiped some sweat away from his eye's and looked around in the dim light. The black bra loosely slid away, as his giant mistress simply removed it.

He only had a split second to catch his breath, before her indefatigable fingers returned to enwrap themselves around his tiny naked body and lift him up above her face.

Her eyes half closed, she held him up with her thumbs pressed firmly against his shoulders.

His feet dangled free, hanging loosely above her naked chest, she casually held him up before her face and began to flutter her pinky fingers under his feet.

Bobby felt spidery fingers from both her hands, brushing against his feet as she playfully toyed with his legs. Her conforming palms encircled his defenseless figure, positioning his body, so that she could more easily see his exposed nakedness.

He wanted to scream at her... but, he was too afraid.

Her persona', along with her maternal expression, terrified him; she quietly inspected his naked body like a spoiled little girl preparing to unwrap a bite sized chocolate candy.

Her ring finger slid between his thighs and separated his legs. The dexterous manipulation of her slender fingers forced his puppet-like figure into a spread-eagle, as he was gradually moved closer to her mouth...

His arms held out to the sides, his legs spread wide, sharp fingernails pinned against his naked skin; he floated closer to her enormous mouth unable to do anything to resist her.

Her lashes flashed, as she playfully inspected him. Her large, piercing eyes, intently studied his reaction. She licked her lips and slowly moved her mouth like she was chewing on something soft...

Muffled within her closed lips, sticky liquid squished across her tongue. Under extreme pressure, the forceful sound drew his attention.

With a wet smacking noise, her mouth popped open; her hot breath enveloped him with a thick, humid steam. Heavily scented air formed a cloud around him...

The glistering paste that coated her large tongue, sparkled in the dim light as she teasingly wiggled it around just beneath his dangling feet.

Fear overtook him, and he frantically started kicking and screaming!

Squirming around wildly within her grasp, he twisted and jerked around, desperately trying to escape her cavernous maw!

Her rounded nose pressed into his chest and her hot breath blasted across his entire waist.

He felt the tip of her tongue touching his bare feet. The wet, sticky, warmth, of her hot saliva smeared across his soles, he jerked them away, awkwardly trying to avoid the malicious muscle.

Her vibrant, womanly laughter, erupted from deep within the wall of her chest; like a resounding vibration, her monstrous voice shook the world around him...

He screamed out in frustration, " Leave me alone, please.... Don't do this!"

Her laughter reverberated around him as she burst into a delighted fit of feminine giggling.

Her fingers suddenly loosened up and he was nearly released from her grasping clutches; he started to slip free, but she instantly re-captured his naked form and tightly crushed his flailing limbs together.

Squeezing his body up within her constricting palms, she cupped her hands around him and continued quaking with spastic convulsions of overwhelming laughter.

The sound of her gigantic voice vibrated throughout his naked body; sending waves of nerve racking sound coursing through his tiny organs.

He was slowly drifted downward, toward her bare belly; his feet gently touched down upon the warm skin, sinking into the softness just above her rounded belly-button.

Momentarily, she released her grasp, then -, instantly, re-capturing him, she pressed him down against the vast expanse of her huge, soft, stomach...

"No, Stop it!", he screamed! Struggling to break free of her compressing fingers, he squirmed around beneath them and wildly thrashed his limbs like a drowning lizard!

Sliding his miniature form downward across the softness of her lower belly, she gradually scooted him closer to her curly haired pubic mound.

His resistance, only heightened her arousal, as she caught her breath and tried to calm her excited laughter. Her knees were trembling as she felt his tiny form slipping down next to her heated pussy.

Her racing heart rate surged within her chest; her profound amusement of the situation, quickly turned to unfathomable arousal...

She felt her thighs tingling, as her overflowing juices dribbled out from within her inner folds.

She couldn't control herself. Her animalistic urges consumed her mind, she felt her legs separating wider, as she pressed the squirming little male body, deeply between her over heated thighs.

"Ugh!", she grunted like a dog.

Pressing firmly, she stuffed her struggling prisoner deeply into her sweltering mound!

Oven-like heat penetrated into his face and chest; he gasped for breath, filling his lungs with her hot burning scent. He stiffened up his body, as she quickly dragged him away; up across her pubic bone, and sliding him across her ever-spreading belly...she moaned with sexual frustration, as she slid his tiny figure back up to her breasts.

Forcing his face into the rubbery nubbin of her left nipple, she hastily mashed him into it, and groaned with pleasure.

"Uhaam!", she breathed muted words of pleasure, as she squashed his miniature form into her hard nipples.

Switching him from left to right, she roughly shoved him into her bullit hard nipples.

Gasping with pleasure, she crushed him into the huge boobs and squashed his tiny form deeply into her soft flesh...

Holding him pinned under her long, slender fingers, wallowing him deeply into her smothering warmth, he fought to breath under her consuming fingers.

"Oh God!", she roared with frustration!

Bobby caught his breath as she gathered up his legs and tightly squeezed them within her fist.

He was roughly dragged back down across her soft belly. Sliding on his stomach, he scooted across the velvet-like skin of her huge body. She swiftly took him back down to her heated pubic area.

His voice was cut off, as she opened her thighs wide apart, stuffing him into the consuming heat of her slathering wet lips. Dragging him down over the firm apex of her pubic bone, he screamed out in terror as he once again fell into her heated vagina!

Her ultra-soft neither lips, entirely soaked with sticky oils. He threw his hands up and tried to push his head away from the gaping maw. His hands squished into the mushy mass of female flesh and sank into the huge wall of giantess pussy...

Her powerful fingers roughly forced his tiny feet into her loose, hot, opening. He felt the slippery, inner-walls contracting against them. His entire waist, tightly squeezed up inside her huge sticky fingers, he screamed out in fear of what she was about to do...

Her monstrous pussy suddenly relaxed, accepting both of his struggling legs; like a living dildo; his whole lower body slipped into her.. all the way up to his chest!

Her thumb and forefinger clamped around his shoulders; pressing her ring-finger firmly into the middle of his back, bracing it against his spine, she used it to guide his tiny body into her slick swallowing hole.

Her inner-thighs separated wide, opening herself up fully, she pulled her knees up and spread her legs as far as she could!

Bobby kicked his feet wildly! He saw her heavy thighs raise up and sweep out to the sides...


Desperately trying to keep his head up, her devouring pussy sucked him in, clamping down with an incredible force, her overwhelming strength completely paralyzed his entire body!

The oscillating inner-walls gripped around his body, saturated with increasing lubrication, he plunged deeper into the conforming engulfment trying desperately to hold his breath.

An overpowering scent from her gigantic body filled his head, intoxicating him with her thick, heady aroma.

His head managed to escape the inner depths of her huge pussy, but his face was mashed firmly into her large rubbery clitorus, it protruded from the inner folds near the top of the opening, enlarging and searching him out... seeking his touch, it blindly moved toward him.

He was shoved deeper into her soft crevice. Her hips contorted and undilated, thrusting upward and rolling back...

Her controlling fingertips, pressed him in and pulled him out. Slowly, and methodically, she pushed him down and squeezed, then with a slow release, she gradually pulled him back.
Her pussy was much larger than any of the others that he had experienced. It was nearly twice as deep, and much stronger!

Incredible strength from her intermuscular walls constricted around his trapped waist and formed an enveloping pocket. The rolling waves of her massive hips, rocked him steadily with a constant tilting motion.

Lifting, and rolling, dipping and squeezing, her huge fingers firmly shoved his rigid body into her smothering maw and crushed him down with powerful pulsing compression...

He felt the powerful interior ridge, as it formed a circular ring around his middle; it worked the entire length of his body, milking him like a living dildo.

His breath was forced from his lungs, she began to bear down upon his diminutive body, faster and faster she plunged his helpless body into her squashing hole.

Her voice resounded from high above him; bellowing out like a gigantic female beast!

"Ugh, Ugh, Uh, Uh, Uh". Grunting with mind numbing hysterics, her deep feminine growl erupted around him, sending surging vibrations ripping through his brain!

His lungs burning, he fought to catch a breath of thick steamy air, the sweltering fog that surrounded his head, blinded him with a salty twang of sour musk.

Continuously pistoning his body for long crushing thrusts, she pleasured herself with complete abandon...


He was just barely conscious, when she suddenly clamped down, and started screaming like a dieing coyote that had been cut in half by a speeding mack truck.

Her monstrous orgasum erupted like Mt. Saint Helens, bursting forth with huge amounts of gushing fluid, her womanhood convulsed with spastic blasts of spouting juices!

Nearly drowning her tiny captive, she soaked her bed sheet with a quart of gushing cum!

After she settled down, she slowly relaxed and stretched out her legs. Her pussy contracted with repetitive, orgasmic spasm's; still holding her little playmate trapped within her, she gently squeezed her thighs together' just to feel his little body, almost filling up her pussy.



"Oh, God.... we're going to make a fortune!"
Chapter 16 by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

Thanks for all the comments/reviews guys!  I really worked out this chapter as a set up for the next one. Also, at the sametime, I tried to reveal what had occurred with Mark and Tony while being held prisoner by Jennifer and Chloe.

Combining the present scene, while, at the sametime, narrating what had happened to the two shrunken cousins.  Please tell me what you think about this... did it jump around too much, or not enough or what could I have done differently?

Looking forward to your input, and thanks for reading!

Several weeks later...

Carly had lost over 15 pounds, almost completely becoming a daylight recluse; staying at the house all alone, almost everyday was driving her crazy. Her mother Diane, had called her earlier that morning, she wanted to stop by and see how she was doing; it was on a monday, so Jennifer wouldn't be able to make it.

Carly had almost completely stopped talking to her sister; she couldn't help but blame Jennifer for everything that had happened. Also, since Chloe and Jennifer had started rooming together, the two sisters had drifted further apart.


Diane pulled into her daughters driveway and parked directly behind Bobby's old truck. It hadn't been moved for nearly three weeks, the window glass was becoming clouded over with settling dust. Diane felt the sour sting of guilt as she thought about her poor little son-in-law.

Diane had been killing herself trying to figure out how she was going to tell her daughter, that she, not only knew about the shrinking, but also about what she herself had done to her daughters miniature husband.

She felt so bad about what had happened. In hindsight, she now realized that taking him to that lounge with her that night, was a huge mistake.

However, she had done a little bit of detective work on the sly, and she had discovered a few clues as to what had become of her tiny son-in-law.


*```

She had stayed at the restaurant until closing time that night, ultimately following the waitress home, she observed her entering her apartment after she had removed something from the back seat of her car. The young girl was very... no, she was 'extremely' careful with it.

Diane could sense that she had Bobby wrapped up inside of that tightly wrapped skirt; the very one that the girl had been wearing. The way that she carried it, appeared as if she had something very fragile tucked inside.

She didn't try and do anything about her discovery, she was too afraid that the girl might harm the defenseless little man in the process, so Diane backed off and decided to get some help first, before she attempted to try and rescue her miniature son-in-law.

She had gone back there the next day as well, she watched the apartment building from across the street. She didn't notice any movement until late in the afternoon; a middle-aged woman, about the same age as herself, exited the apartment and drove off in a newer model Buick sedan.
She returned about an hour later, she carried a large bag that had the local pet store name branded on it; 'PET-MORE Stores'.

When the woman entered the upstairs apartment, the girl was there to open up the door for her, she excitedly helped the woman carry the large bag inside through the doorway.

Directly after the woman went inside, the younger girl had to go back to the woman's car, she had to go and get a couple more smaller packages out of the trunk; the other packages were from the same pet store.

What were they up to? The waitress girl was very excited about the purchases that the woman had made, she was rushing back into the house giggling like it was her birthday or something...

Diane would have to get Jennifer and Carly to help her rescue Bobby. Somehow, they could possibly, come up with a way to get him out of there before anything bad happened to him...



***



Mark watched from the top of the toilet tank; the cold white porcelain, under his feet, chilled his naked toes like he was standing on a solid block of ice.

His cousin Tony had been taken into the bathtub with the redhaired giantess. She had carried both of them into the bathroom, only she had released Mark on top of the toilet tank, while she bend down to place tiny Tony into the dry basin of the huge bath tub.

Standing up, she turned back to face Mark, "Don't worry little guy, I've got a job for you too!", she haughtily whispered.

Earlier that morning...

Jennifer had gone to work alone because Chloe had the day off.

The gorgeous red head had the entire day to herself; she had gotten up about an hour after Jennifer had left the apartment, she decided to fix them all some breakfast. Although, it was all on a single plate,( a few small bits and pieces from her plateful of scrambled eggs and raspberry toast) she delightfully shared her breakfast with her two tiny pet's.


They sat at the small kitchen table next to the window. The late morning sunrise had lifted well into the eastern sky, scorching down into the window, it illuminated the entire table top like a thousand laser beams.

Mark and Tony both completely naked, knelt down at the edge of Chloe's huge plate of eggs; -exactly where she had placed them, -just before making it very clear to both of them, that if they tried to escape... she would just simply add them to her breakfast, like a couple thick strips of chewy bacon.

Watching Chloe shove huge fork-fulls of scrambled egg into her cavernous mouth, the two naked prisoners were forced to reach into the giantess's plate and nervously, snatch up miniscule bits of egg, while avoiding the swift shoveling motion of her giant fork!

Chloe loved the idea of having the two shrunken men completely at her disposal. Two weeks of owning them and she had became very used to the tiny men cowering down before her.

Jennifer and herself looked upon them like miniature servants, waiting for their giantess mistresses to give them their next command...

She and Jennifer, had made their little slaves a small jail cell inside of their bedroom. An old antique birdcage that Chloe had found at a garage sale, was placed on high within their bedroom closet. High upon the top shelf, way in the back of their small corner closet.

The birdcage, became the two tiny prisoners well hidden jail cell; they were left alone in the darkness when the girls were away, or at work. A single washcloth was thrown inside for them to use as a blanket if they got cold at night; although, they spent very few nights sleeping inside of the cage...

"Okay, you two... Bath-time!", Chloe excitedly announced, after scraping off the last of the remaining eggs from the huge plate, swiftly popping them into her mouth, she licked her lips and smiled down at them with delighted intent.

She stood up in her baggy pajama bottoms, carrying the dirty plate over to the sink, she carefully placed it inside. Her sauntering steps swept casually across the floor, swaying her wide set hips in such a way, that- as she suddenly twirled around and walked back toward them, they could easily see that she was in a devious state of arousal. Her swaying hips, revealed her femininely mood... they knew it was going to be a very, long day!

Most nights, one or both of them would be taken from the cage, carried through the darkness, back into one, of the two girl's beds. They would place the miniature men in between their naked bodies and force them to do exactly as they were told...

Both of the giant female lovers had to be pleasured simultaneously, and- when only a single mini-manslave was used, it became quite overwhelming for the tiny captive, trapped between their immense female figures.

They had both miraculously survived being crushed, or suffocated, by the huge pair of enormous female bodies; each night was another incredible feat of avoiding the dangerously close weight, of the gigantic lesbian lovers.

Mark was favored by both of them; his reward...the daunting realization, that he got to be used twice as much as his cousin... he hadn't slept a single night since he had become their shrunken captive.

Now,... he stood naked on the back of the toilet tank watching her, as she slowly striped out of her pajama bottoms and stood naked before the bathroom sink.

Her towering backside turned toward him, completely naked and in full view, the mirror above the sink allowed him to see her naked chest, everything from the waist up. She smiled back at him with a knowing smirk, a casual glance toward him, giving him that deep sinking feeling , and that dismal, inner-voice inside that told him he was about to be put to the ultimate test, once again.

Chloe's perfectly shaped ass floating so massively right in front of him; if he were normal sized, he would have loved to just shove his face right into it and nuzzle his nose as deeply between her delectable cheeks as she would allow.

As if she could read Marks mind, she bent her knees slightly and jiggled her hips, shifting her plump butox in quick wobbling jerks, she twerked her giantess glut's like a massive vibrating wall of feminine flesh!

Tony stood naked in the floor of the canyon-like bath tub. The huge basin dwarfed his miniature figure as if he were standing all alone inside an empty football stadium.

Although, he was physically stronger then Mark, he had quickly lost his mental ability, his defiance toward his giantess owners had completely melted away, turning him into the quivering little man that couldn't contain his compelling cowardice.

He had fought against them at first, though; wholeheartedly too; but Tonys resistance, only made him more of a challenge for the two giant girls. They had him whimpering like a frightened child within the first week.

Each time that Jennifer picked him up, she wanted him to kiss her finger and tell her how beautiful she was... and, she wanted to hear it without reminding him!

Whenever he was taken up within her hand and did nothing but stare back at her, she would smile down at him pitifully, as she slowly lowered him to her tightly fitted bikini bottoms and forcefully stuff him down inside.

He was squashed tightly into her heated crotch, pressed into the vise-like entrapment of her massive inner thighs. Sitting down, she would swiftly cross her legs, crushing her tiny prisoner firmly into her conforming pussy.

He was left inside her sweltering panties for long periods of time. Hours and hours of crushing heat, struggling to breath through the moist cotton panel that surrounded his entire body.

Her punishments lasted longer, and longer. Each time, she would keep him in there for just a few minutes longer. The last few times that Jennifer picked him up, he threw his arms around her curled index finger and frantically kissed away at the tip of it, yelling out as loud as he could, how amazingly beautiful the giantess blonde was!

"You're the most gorgeous woman in the entire world!", he yelled! " Thank you for allowing me to be your slave!".

After effortlessly breaking Tonys spirit, the two giantess lovers turned their attention to their other little toy.

Although he wasn't as strong as Tony; Mark was much more, better looking. With his sexy little butt sitting right inside the palm of their hands, they couldn't resist forcing him to crawl around atop their gigantic, naked bodies, worshiping them, as he rubbed huge globs of baby lotion into their naked skin, massaging their feet; touching up their toenails and using his teeth for removing the thickened calloused bumps whenever need be...

However laborious, it had become his own personal task, a very prestigious position to say the least. It most definitely, had to be performed on a daily basis.


Mark, being the pretty one. The little 'Ken-Doll-like', sex toy, that they both seemed to enjoy so much more, than the other little slave; was very well rewarded on a daily basis as well; he was 'always' chosen, by either one of them,... every time.

Today, for the first time, Chloe had them both to herself. Her anticipation, as she awaited this day to come, had built up to the point within her that, she could just barely control her animalistic urges.

Her loins were burning, as she barely contained her sexual arousal; standing completely naked before her tiny slaves, she savored the satisfaction of being their supreme goddess, towering over her little male servant's.

The innermost area between the very top of her muscular thighs, tingled with the tickling sensations of her womanly juices. She could feel the steamy heat, escaping from between her legs!

Her nipples swollen tightly, standing out firmly, like a pair of straining gun barrels ready to explode from her pent-up sexual tension!

Enjoying the simplicity of her predominant, yet exquisite position; Chloe looked down at her miniature male slaves. Seething with lust, she just simply stood there, savoring the empowerment that she felt over these two, little, helpless human beings.

Their tiny little faces looking up at her, filled with confusion, trembling at the mere sight of her enormous figure; their obedience to her completely unconditional, their sole obligation being her satisfaction.

The voluptuous sybarite stepped carefully into the dry bathtub. Appearing to be only slightly concerned with avoiding her miniature manslave, she placed her left foot in first, then her right, amused by her own actions, she contained her laughter as she slowly placed both feet down on each side of the miniature man.

Pretending to be unconcerned, a tightlipped smile formed over her lips as she straddled Tonys diminutive figure, slowly squatting down directly over him, she casually reached up to turn on the water.

Tony looked up in awe, to see this gigantic red-head squatting down directly over him!
The sight of her nearly clean shaven pussy, descending down from above, a shock of fear shot through his mind that froze his trembling body dead in it's tracks!

The inside of her most sensitive undercarriage, slowly revealing itself, as her magnificent lower ass-cheeks peeled apart, spreading away exposing her wrinkled brown anus directly above his head.

She idly bounced on her massive haunches, bumping the top of his head with her tightened-up butthole; surprised to feel his tiny, little hands, pressing up around it as if he expected to actually prevent himself from getting squashed beneath her massive body weight.

"Oop's, sorry little guy... I didn't see you there!", she giggled... twisting around to peer down at the frightened little man under her ass.

"Get out of there Tony!", she warned her tiny slave. Her eyes glittering with delight as she felt the tingling sensation that lingered around her butthole after she had felt his small fingers touching it.

Tony scampered away, running backward, he moved out from under the spectacular sight of her enormous ass. He sprinted backward all the way to the other end of the basin.

The gushing force of pressurized water blasted out of the large fauset. Splashing down between the giantess's barefeet, it quickly formed a small pool that gradually increased in size as the water continued to rush out of the nozzle.

Within moments, the edge of the steaming hot water was encroaching around Tony's barefeet. Eventhough he was all the way at the other end of the huge tub, the amount of excessive water flow, soon covered the entire basin, quickly reaching him as it began to slowly fill the massive bathtub.

Knowing that he couldn't, he still tried to climb up the lesser angle of the back wall. The slippery ceramic tub was like a wet slip-n-slide, he quickly realized that he would have to start swimming very soon.

The red-headed giantess slowly lowered her butt down into the growing pool of water. The tiny man watched her compressed gluteal mass squash down under her incredible weight.

The water instantly rose up, as she sank down into it.

The 'Y' shaped top of her massive bottom relaxed, as she suddenly sat down into the pool and scooted backward toward him...

Shoving a formidable wave of water in front of her huge behind, Tony was suddenly engulfed within the sudden surge, knocked off his feet and carried backward, the water switched directions and drew him up, floating him right into Chloe's naked butt.

"Oh!", she squealed out in surprize. "Tony! What are you doing down there?"

Teasing her little prisoner, she feigned scolding him for grabbing her ass.

Pretending to become angry, Chloe yelled at her little bath-buddy!

"You just can't wait to start scrubbing it huh?", glowering down at him, she acted as if it pissed her off, that he, couldn't keep his tiny hands off of her!

She lowered her eye's toward him and whispered, "Now, you're in trouble littleman!"

Tony was quickly captured within her right hand; lifted up out of the water, she brought him around in front of her and held him over her lap. She scooted all the way back and relaxed onto the back wall; completely filling up the entire length of the huge tub.

Holding her terrified captive securely within her cupped palms, she lifted him up before her face and threatened him...

"Now you've got to be punished Tony!", she snarled. "You can't just grab my ass like that without my permission!"

The water continued to rise within the tub. The edge now covering her pussy; heavy steam creating a thick fog around them, heating up the air and raining down a fine mist that was only actually visible to him.

"Please Chloe, don't punish me!", he began to plead with her. "I didn't mean to touch your beautiful body!"

Her magnificent naked breasts fully displayed before him, their massive size took his breath away as he tried to take in the entire sight of the glorious pair of perfectly shaped boobies.

"Please, don't be angry with me, I'll do anything you want, just don't punish me mistress!", his tiny squeaking voice irritated her.

She loosened up her firm grasp and lowered him down below her breasts.

Jennifer had tortured him relentlessly for nearly the entire weekend and Chloe did feel a slight bit of remorse, for teasing him like this, so she slowly formed a slight smile and lowered him down between her thighs.

"Alright Tony, just relax little guy. I won't punish you today, but remember you'll still have to be punished for this...", she released a relaxing breath and sank down deeper into the tub.

Mark was forced to watch from atop of the toilet as the scene played out before him. He had never felt more humiliated in his entire life...
Chapter 17 by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

Help me!  Help Me!  Tony screamed out!  Chloe giggled as she used him for her bath-toy.

Mark dreadfully watched from his precarious position; the cool surface of the gigantic toilet tank elevated just above the huge bathtub. Higher up, it offered him a clear and unobstructed view of his helpless cousin.


Chloe, the giantess red-head, playfully teased and toyed with him like he was nothing more than an insignificant little pet. She took her time, enjoying herself, she taunted her tiny victim with both bare feet, delighting in the fact that she could so easily dominate him.


Her magnificent size and the sight of her glistening, naked body, sitting there so casually taunting her little male slave,... strangely, she dominated Mark as well, simultaneously forcing him to watch...


Although, extremely humiliated, he couldn't turn away from the terrific scene.


Tony was struggling wildly under her brightly painted toenails, she pressed them down over his face and chest. Her huge feet, nearly covering his entire body; she caught him in between them and held him down just beneath the water faucet, giggling and laughing she forcefully pressed him down, pinning him up against the wall.


Her echoing laughter resounded within the cavernous tile walls. The splashing water sloshed around, as her massive legs shifted and moved, working her feet around she wrestled her miniature toy within her conforming arches, her huge wrinkled soles attacking his small body and effortlessly forcing it down.


"Now start again, Tony... and this time, scrub harder!", her vindictive taunting continued.


She spread her feet apart, allowing Tony to float up. His tiny head popped up above the surface, creating an opening in the blanket of frothy soap suds, frantically gasping for breath.


Slinging the excess water from his hair, he desperately tried to catch his breath. Tiny soap bubbles fluttered around his head...


"Mark, Help Me!", he screamed out, frantically squirming around in between the huge pair of female feet.


The tormenting giantess glanced toward both her prisoners, intently watching there terrified reactions, she had to hold her breath to keep from laughing.


"Yeah Mark, don't you want to help him?", she whispered.


Tony's tiny arms spread wide, straining to try and defend himself from her malicious toes, he grasped his tiny fingers around them and lifted himself up out of the water...


Facing upward, the valley between her gigantic legs spread out before him. Holding tightly to her largestest toes, he looked up in frantic desperation.


He was right between Chloes wrinkled arches, clinging to her big toes with all the strength he could muster. Looking up, he could see his cousin Mark standing high above, dwarfed by the huge toilet. It's mountainous size looming above the side of the bathtub.


How absurdly small had they actually become? The thought terrified him...


Although she was sitting down, and completely naked in the shallow bathtub, Chloes towering presence overtook the whole world.


She held a small washcloth in her hand, casually wiping it slowly across her astounding breasts, she continued to bathe as she tormented her miniature victim's.


Mark looked down into the pure white toilet basin. The open lid revealed the deep pool of clear water. The distance from where he stood was at least a twenty foot drop and if he tried to jump down onto the rim of the seat, there was the possibility that if he missed, he would fall right inside it.


Chloe watched her struggling foot toy. Allowing Tony to briefly catch his breath, she held her feet perfectly still so that he could hold himself up out of the bathwater. His miniscule little fingers tickled her feet as she allowed him to hold on to them.


Raising up her elbows, she casually soaped up her arm pits and swirled the washcloth all around within them. Sitting in the heated water playing with her tiny slave, gave her the most wonderful feeling...


Her body tingled all over, she leaned back and relaxed against the back of the tub. Slipping her bare bottom along the floor, she scooted it down further so that she could lie back and let the water come up around her body.


Tony was suddenly dropped back into the bathwater. His handholds pulled away, plunking down into the soapy foam, her huge feet disappeared beneath the white blanket of thick soap.


Both of her knees slowly rose up, lifting out of the water they erupted from the sudzy froth and swiftly grew up out of the steaming white pool.


Cascading streams of foam slid down along her magnificent thighs.


A small opening in the foamy bubbles gave him an airhole. Forced to tread water, he worked his arms and paddled his feet. Just staying afloat within the gigantic basin was all he could do.


Chloes colossal being completely filled the huge tub. Her magnificent image so very much alive. Arising and drifting up around her, a fog-like cloud of raining mist distorted his view of her.


Floating between her massive thighs he struggled to just stay afloat. The soapy water slowly enclosed around him, gradually closing in, the thick foam encircled his head and slowly swallowed him up.


Unable to see anything but the white foam, he reluctantly began to swim. Panic-stricken, he was forced to swim up closer toward her body, he had to try and get out of the mass of surrounding soap foam.


Sweeping his arms out, he carefully swam forward. Moving through the engulfment of fluffy white bubbles, he carefully paddled his feet and swam up through the narrow space between the giant girls legs.


The heated water swirled around him as he swam closer to her huge body. He tried to sweep the foam away from in front of his face, and quickly found that he had managed to make his way up in front of her stomach.


The glistening skin of her belly swelled out before him; like a smooth skinned island floating in the frothy sea, her stomach formed a wide beach of living softness.


Terrified of drowning, he trembled with fear as he felt his naked toes touch down within the furry patch of curly pubic hair. His heart jumped with shock, as she opened her eyes and lifted her head to stare down at him.


"It's alright Tony, come on up here", she softly whispered.


A wide smile formed across her huge lips. Her glittering eyes sparkled within her long lashes, focusing down upon him with lust-filled curiosity, her vibrating voice mildly rumbled just beneath the surface.


"Come on, climb up here...", using her pointer finger, she pressed the tip of it right between her breast's.


Tony slid out of the warm soapy water, sliding on his stomach he scooted across the heated softness of her massive lower-belly. Skittering over the wide expanse of smooth skin, he forced himself out of the over-heated water and found himself lying just below the hollow of an enormous belly-button.


The water drained away from his body, running down across her skin and dribbling back into the soapy froth, forming a strange looking shore-line that just barely covered her most private area; the underwater space between her massive thighs.


Looking back, he turned to take in the sight of her magnificent breasts; hanging above him, a fine sparkling dew covered the rounded mamarys. The darker skin that encircled her perfectly centered nipples instantly drew his attention, as her painted fingernails swirled all around them.


She lightly brushed her fingertips across them. Tenderly teasing the firm nubbins, she gently caressed them with two trembling fingers. Slowly and carefully, she traced the bumpy encirclement of skin that highlighted the growing protrusions.


He watched her giant fingers as they swirled around over her hardened nipples. His tiny cock instantly became erect as he unconsciously humped against her huge belly, the incredible warmth, taking his breath away.


The taut skin of her lower belly felt amazingly good against his throbbing boner. He felt himself becoming intoxicated by the sight of her glorious female body. The sheer size of her alone, overwhelmed his spinning mind.


The size of her right boob, alone... was easily large enough to crush a small car. He could suffocate between the two of them, if Chloe decided to squash him!


"Come on Tony... Up Here!", she commanded him. Pointing out the deep valley between her huge breasts.


"I want to feel you crawling up here between them", she urged her miniature bath-toy.


Tony raised up on all fours and started to crawl up across her midsection. The solid muscular form of her enormous abdominals felt slightly spongy underneath his bony knees, he made his way closer to her gigantic boob's.


When he reached the more solid area under her breast bone, she suddenly sank down deeper into the water. Tilting back, she slipped down a little bit farther...


Soapy water sloshed across her belly and swept up around him; he had to raise up onto his knees as the wave of warmth swirled around his legs.


Her huge face loomed above him as he looked up at her; huge, sparkling eyes peering down at him filled with wonderment and lusty desire. His feet slipped around as he tried to get to his feet.


"Come on, just a little bit further...", she urgently encouraged her little slave.


"M'm, that's right tinyone, up here".


Her fingers found his hips, gently clamping around them she lifted him up. Carrying his naked little body between finger and thumb, she lifted him up before her face.


Her nose wrinkled up, "Ew-wha!", she snarled at his naked body. Noticing his twitching erection, her eyes lit up and she held his tiny body closer...


"Is THAT, for ME?", she teased him!


"Awe, so sweet", she whispered delightfully.


Her huge tongue slipped out from between her cherry red lips and slid across them in a slow sweeping pass.


"Hm, that's not quite big enough to do much damage little guy", her breath washed across his face and chest.


Taunting him, she slowly rubbed her giant thumb over his wilting boner. Mashing it firmly against his belly, she pressed it down, wallowing it around in a circular motion and slowly increasing the pressure, her intense grasp quickly brought it back to a full, throbbing, erection.


Gasping from her powerful touch, he strained within her clasping fingers and quivered around like a fish out of water...


"Oh, you like THAT?", she teased him.


"Ew yeah, I guess you do!".


Holding him tightly, she lowered him down to her nipple. Quickly relaxing her grip and opening her fingers, she dropped him onto her breast and covered his back side with her open palm.


"M'm, feels-so-GOOD!", she resounded with elation, as she squashed his entire body into her compressing softness.


Tony sank into the massive boob and wriggled around beneath her huge palm. The sensation took his breath away as he fought for air under her forceful hand.


The larger than life nipple, pressed into his bare chest and completely covered it!


His cock sank into her warm skin and tingled with pleasure. Her palm pressing down on his clinched buttox, forcefully squashed his miniature body deeply into hers.


"Ah, ah,ah,ah,ah,", he nearly came from the exquisite pressure!


Slowly releasing her hand, she gradually pulled it away and allowed him to slide off of her boob. He instinctively reached out and caught himself...


Without thinking, he reflectively grabbed onto Chloes giant nipple with both hands!


"Oh!", she squealed with surprize!


Her fingers quickly returned to pluck him away and turn him around.


He was swiftly lifted up to her mouth and suddenly engulfed within her massive lips!


M'm, 'slurp - slurp - slurp'", her devouring mouth consumed his entire waist!


He felt the huge, moist, tongue, slathering across his solid cock. He grabbed onto her giantess fingers and tried to pull away before his body fully released his pent up ejaculate.


She effortlessly devoured him. Taking his whole middle into her mouth. His straining little form spasmed against her as she slurped her hot lips wholly over his entire midsection.


His entire stomach felt the rough tip of her wet tongue, as it swirled and swiped across his trapped body. The hot surge of her immense breathe completely consumed him. Filling his head with her steamy exhaust, he struggled for air under her massive attack!


Swinging his arms wildly, he felt the solid surface of her large teeth. Her huge nose directly above his head, he wiggled around trying to break free of her fingers, as her hot breath flowed out around him and swept across his sweaty skin.


"Yum-Yum_Yummy!", she worked her mouth around his wiggling naked body.


"Noooo, please stop!", he fought against her cavernous mouth, as it tried to swallow him up!


The heated wetness of her sticky saliva felt as though it was burning his skin as it covered him completely.


His legs went numb. His heart pounding, he grabbed tightly to her curled finger and froze with paralyzing pleasure...




***




Meanwhile...



Mark had managed to get the nerve to jump. He landed awkwardly, and nearly slipped into the toilet!


Catching himself, he pulled himself back up onto the rim of the huge open toilet seat. The sound of his feet impacting with the plastic rim, as he landed on the seat, made him wonder if the giantess had heard the thumping sound.


He quickly looked across the huge space between them, realizing that she was too preoccupied with Tony to notice what he had just done, he quickly began figuring the distance to the floor below.


His heart racing, he looked down to the floor and contemplated the long drop.


He knew that he would have to hurry, so he grabbed the outer edge of the seat with both hands and let his body hang down over the side of the massive bowl.


A thick, fuzzy pink rug, surrounding the base of the toilet, looked soft enough to cushion his landing. He hung down loosely and prepared to drop down into it.


Letting loose, his bare stomach slipped across the convexed sidewall, dropping down past it; the cold surface numbed his skin, as he slid past and dropped straight down into the furry looking field of thick pink softness.


Landing with a hard plop, he dropped to his feet and folded up into a ball. The floor was much harder than he expected, and his ankles stung from the sudden impact.


His legs clinched up tightly as he felt the painful sting spreading up through them. The stinging slowly faded and he wiggled his toes to check and see if he had sprained his ankles. Feeling the pain fading, he returned his legs straight and rubbed them with his hands.


Slowly getting up on his feet; standing up, he carefully walked around, soon realizing that he had actually made it.


'What Now?', he frantically thought to himself!


'How the hell do I get outta here!'
Chloe's Bath by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

Mark attempts to escape...

 

--------------------------------

The thunderous sound of Chloes horrendous giggling echoed within the walls of the steam-filled bathroom, filling the airwaves, her tremendous voice shook their tiny ears.

Mark stumbled around within the thick, grass-like blades of fluffy pink carpeting. His naked skin, chilling from the cooler air that flowed in under the huge door.

The distance to the doorway, seemed to be nearly a mile away as he looked out across the wide open space in front of it...

Looking up at the huge toilet looming above him, taunting him, as it overshadowed his miniature form, reminding him of just how helpless he had actually become. His barefeet stepped off of the pink rug onto the cold linoleum flooring.

He could clearly see that the space under the door was very narrow, but it was his only way out...so he had to try.

His nakedness only added to the problem. If he did get out of the bathroom, then what...

What could he do? How would he even manage to get out of this gigantic house?

His mind racing, filled with overwhelming fear and uncertainty, he looked up at the towering bathroom door.

He swallowed the lump in his throat and sucked in a deep breath. Holding both hands over his privates, he tentatively rose up on the balls of his feet and started stepping toward the door.

The repetitive, yellow designs, that made up the large square sections within the flooring, seemed to be the size of parking spaces in a huge sparkling clean garage.

His cousin Tony's terrified screams, were drowned out by the much louder sound of the giantess's delighted giggling; Chloe continued to torment her miniature captive, splashing and sloshing around in the bathwater.

Mark's stiff-legged steps, carried him out around the huge pair of blue and white striped panties, the giantess had casually dropped them to the floor; the mountain-like pile of her pajama bottoms, offered him some much needed cover as he moved around them; he made his way closer to the other side of the huge bathroom.

Ducking down behind the pajamas, he looked back to see if the bathing giantess would be able to see him in front of the door.

To his dismay, all she had to do was turn her head and she could clearly see him down there on the floor.

Squatting down, he nervously looked back to the huge door. The space beneath it, was just a slim, narrow space, that was going to be extremely tight to squeeze through.

Glancing back toward his enormous captress, he suddenly noticed that she was looking up at the top of the toilet tank...


Her voice boomed within the tile walls, "MARK!"

"Where ARE you!"

Instantly, he dove into the huge, crumpled pile, of soft pajama bottoms. Burrowing into the huge mass of softness, he quickly hid himself from her view.

"Mark, you better get over here, right now!", she threatened her tiny prisoner.

"If you make me get out of this tub, to come FIND you, you're going to be SORRY, little man!"

Mark reluctantly crawled out of the huge pair of pajama bottoms, walking around in front of them, he trembled with fear as he looked up to see Chloe's wide-open eyes, staring back at him with surprize...

"Get BACK over here, Mark!", she demanded, pointing her finger down at the floor next to the side of the tub.

Holding his miniaturized cousin tightly inside her fist, she held him up above the side of the tub. He was straining under the pressure of her mighty fist, as she angrily squeezed his little body within her slender fingers.

Still staring directly at Mark, she lowered her head, "What were you thinking... did you think that you could get away?", she quietly whispered.

Mark walked slowly, padding his barefeet across the cool linoleum, he hung his head like a frightened child, shaking with fear, he wondered what the giantess Chloe would do to punish him...

Just as he stepped back in front of the huge toilet, she reached out her hand and lowered it down to the floor.

Nearly knocking him off his feet, she yelled.

"Come here!", her voice blasted down directly at him, "Get your little ass over here!"

Mark stopped and looked up at her. Her glaring eyes piercing right through him, he fell to his knees and started sobbing...

"Please Chloe, don't hurt us.... I wasn't trying to escape, I don't want to die, please...don't hurt me!"

Her giant hand thumped down hard against the floor, 'Wham'... shaking it from the sudden impact, her huge hand opened out wider, and swiftly jutted closer to him...

"Stop blubbering, and get over here!", she ordered him.

Looking down at the dripping water, splattered on the floor under her waiting hand, he visibly shook,... his trembling legs wobbled under him as he slowly he got to his feet, still sobbing and whimpering, he walked toward her huge, wet hand.

Her glowering eyes still penetrating his cowering form, he looked up at her pitifully and awkwardly climbed into her warm palm.

Slowly, and gently, he was gradually lifted up toward her huge face. Carefully carried up and over the side of the tub, he held to her thumb as she slowly raised him up...

"What were you thinking, Mark?", she asked. "You can't get away from us", her voice settling down, she relaxed and leaned back into the water.

He held tightly, as he was slowly lowered down before her naked breasts...

"You're just a tiny little pet, you couldn't survive on your own, not without our help", she quietly whispered down to him.

"Well, you know that you're too tiny to do anything about it, so... it's time that you started earning my attention", she spoke softly, as she laid her head back and closed her eyes.

"That's right. Playtime is over little-one's, it's time both of you, started making yourselves useful".

Mark gazed up at the humongous set of glistening boobs, rounded out above him, the giant-sized breasts filled his entire view. Sitting nervously within her cupped palm, he glanced over at his cousin; Tony was clinched up firmly inside her other hand. His head and shoulders, poking out above the knuckles, her tightly gripping hand holding him securely as it rested just above the soapy water between her thighs.

Mark's hands flew out to catch himself, as she suddenly dumped him out of her hand and let him drop onto her stomach.

The soft landing, of her warm, wet skin, caught him off guard, when he flopped down just above her soapy belly-button. His left foot dipped into the bucket-sized hole, and he quickly pulled it out and jerked his foot away.

Chloes stomach shook violently, as she burst into a sudden fit of giggling laughter...
"Oh, that tickles...ha, ha-ha,ha ha", Mark tried to brace himself, as he was forced to endure the quaking tremors of her magnificent size.

Vibrating rapidly, the entire world jerked and rocked underneath him!

"Heh, heh,heh,heh,heh, eeeeeeh", her laughter erupted all around him!

Gradually, she quelled her giggling spell, and caught her breath. Her jerking stomach muscles finally settling down, her tiny little passenger looked up at her with trembling eyes.

She focused upon Tony. Lifting him up inside her fist, she raised up her right foot and moved it over next to him.

"Get On", she firmly told him.

Tony was carefully released onto her ankle, right at the top of her foot. He wrapped his arms around it and clung to her leg like a baby spider monkey...

Pointing her toes out, while straightening out her foot, she slowly moved her foot down toward the faucet. Tony clung desperately to her leg as she carried him on her ankle and placed her big toe against the tip of the water faucet.

Chloe's giant-sized, lime-green body sponge stood out from the wide soap-shelf made into the wall. Just behind the shower controls, the collection of feminine supplies, among other accessories, overflowed with tropical fragrances emanating from the row of bottles lining the shelf.

The combination of ample beauty products overtook his sense of smell with the powerful aroma. Burning his eyes, the plethora of blended chemicals filled his head with the overwhelming concoction.

"Get over there and lather up my loofa Tony", she urged him, lightly bouncing her toe against the tip of the water faucet.

He scooted forward across the top of her arching foot. Straining to hug the smooth arch, he did as he was told and worked his way toward her pointed toes.

He would have to grab onto the chrome faucet and scoot forward, off of her foot; he quickly climbed over, crawling onto the shiny steel nozzle; feeling a slight bit of relief as he disconnected himself from her magnificent foot, he released a deep breath and sat up straight on the stem of the water faucet.

"Well, what are you waiting for?", she raised her voice at him. "GET BUSY!"
Mark watched from the valley between Chloes massive legs. His warm seat on top of her stomach offered him a clear, however very steamy view of his miniature cousin.

Tony climbed off of the water faucet and attempted to squirt some liquid soap out of a pink bottle. The bottle easily stood two feet taller than him.

Slowly, rising up and down, with each breath she took, Mark watched as Tony climbed around among the giant-sized shampoo bottles.

Chloes patience was wearing thin, as she waited for the small man to squirt some soap onto the sponge.

It seems that the spout-type dispenser, should have been easy for him to compress. However, it was all the six-inch man could do, just to push the handle halfway down.

"Come ON, Tony, Hurry up!", she coerced the miniature man.

Reaching her right foot up, she pointed out her big toe and slowly lowered it down on top of the lotion dispenser.

Bathwater rained down from her relaxed calve muscle, the smooth, tanned skin, of her enormous leg appeared above him, the thigh muscle tightening up, she directed her foot over the bottle and used her big toe to squirt out some purple liquid soap.

Tony ducked down, as he noticed her huge foot descending upon the bottle. Wrapping his arms around it, he steadied the tall bottle, while the giant female foot awkwardly attempted to press down on the handle...

Using her chubby big toe, Chloe smiled as she carefully concentrated on pushing the pump handle down.

A large glob of purple soap oozed out from the spout and dripped off onto the sponge-ball.

Tony held to the bottle until Chloe released her toe from the handle. Her foot lifted away, and plunged back down into the water.

"Now, lather it UP, Tony!", she told her tiny foot slave.

Mark was seized up within her palms and lifted away. Placed upon her rounded knee, she held it still, as she sat him down on the smooth rounded knob of her firm kneecap.

"Get up there Mark, you can help too!", she sounded thrilled as she teasingly smiled at her tiny male slaves.

Crossing her legs, to support the leg that Mark was sitting on, she wriggled her toes and waved her foot around just under the faucet.

"This might be a two-man job. Get over there and help him", she told Mark.

Mark tried to balance himself atop her smooth kneecap, the movements that she made, while casually dipping her foot, created a slight rocking motion.

Fearing that he might slip and fall, Mark assumed the hugging position and started scooting across the wide smooth skin on the top of her leg.

Tony had managed to lather up the large green loofa. It was more than half his height, and three times wider. He was covered in soap suds as he worked his hands around in the large fluffy sponge.

He wrestled the soapy ball over closer to the giantess's foot. Wrapping his arms around it, he tried to carry it...

He awkwardly stepped on part of it, and stumbled forward, nearly falling off the side of the tub, he caught himself and let go of the soapy loofa. It dropped down over the side and plopped into the water under Chloe's legs.

She lifted up her leg's, raising up Mark too, and gave Tony a look of expectation. "WELL?"

Her narrowing eyes focused upon him, as she waited for him to dive-into the bathwater.

"I'm Waiting!", she said.

Tony looked up at Mark. He could easily see him sitting there desperately hugging the knee of his enormous female captor. His frightened reaction, as he saw his cousin looking up at him, relayed the humiliation that both of them felt.

Her dominant voice broke their attention, "This is going to take all day if you guys can't do any better than this..."

Tony was suddenly drenched with raining bathwater as her giant foot lifted up above him and swept around behind. He was swiftly bumped by her heel, and hastily knocked off the slippery sidewall of the bathtub!

"Ah!", he screamed, as he plunged down into the soapy foam.

'SPLOOSH!' - he fell right into the warm water and disappeared under the thick bubbles.

She laughed as she pointed out her toes and used her foot to search him out.

Mark held tightly to her knee, as she moved her leg around above the water. He could barely hold on, as she swept her foot across the bottom of the tub, feeling around for her little slave.

Tony had hit the water pretty hard, and he shot straight down to the bottom and slid across the smooth floor. Pointing out his hands in front of him like a skydiver, his tiny figure speared through the water like a rocketing projectile.

Propelled by the speed of his twenty-foot drop, he shot through the water, just above the floor of the tub and ended up all the way at the other end!

Somehow, he had slid right past her long legs, past her huge, naked hip and stopped in the shallow end of the tub, right behind her butt.

His head popped up out of the water. He looked up at the towering form of her naked back. Her wide, smooth shoulders, rounded down as she leaned forward searching for him. The water was only waist deep, there behind her, and he stood up and noticed that he was in a very bad position if she should suddenly lean back against the wall...

He had to get out of there fast!

Swimming over to the side, he found that he just had a small space between her hip and the wall of the tub.

Her voice resounded above him, "Tony,....Tony, where'd you go, little-guy?".

She was leaning forward and sweeping her hands all around in the tub looking for him. Her bareback, bowed-out, as she leaned down further, while using both hands to feel around for her missing plaything.

Mark had been swiftly removed from her knee, when she placed both feet back into the tub; she held the tiny man inside her hand and frantically searched for the other one.

"Tony?", she was getting worried. "TONY! Where the heck did you GO!", she was suddenly shocked by Tonys sudden disappearance and her frantic searching quickly became very serious!

Wondering if he had drown, or went down the drain, or, or, where the hell did he go!

Chloe quickly stood up, placing tiny Mark on the high soap shelf just under the showerhead, she stranded him there, so that she could find her other little man.

She placed her foot over the drain and flipped the lever to open it up, so that the water would drain out.

Tony realized what she doing, he decided that he had better be unconscious when she did find him, so he pretended to drown...

He held his breath and floated face-down in the water.

"Tony! Oh, My God!", she saw him floating motionless in the soapy water. She quickly reached down and snatched him out of the water and stood up.

She held him in her right hand and grabbed Mark from the shelf. Taking him up, she took them both, and stepped out of the tub, quickly stepping over to the sink counter.

Releasing Mark to stand at the edge of the sink, she laid Tony's limp body down at his feet and released him...

"Give him mouth-to-mouth!", she excitedly spoke down to her miniature men. Frantically telling little Mark to revive his unconscious cousin.

"Hurry up, Mark... Do something!", she lowered her huge face down directly above the two little men.

Tony slightly opened his eyes, looking up at her enormous face, her terrified reaction did give him some reassurance. He didn't think that she would have been so overly concerned for his worthless little life, and now,... he realized that she really did care for them...

Her frightened reaction, and the urgent way that she wanted Mark to save him, told them both, that all of her threatening and tormenting was just put-on, she really 'did' care for them, and didn't want anything to happen to them.

Mark dropped down on his knees, placing his hands doubled over, he started compressing them in a pumping motion over Tony's chest. Tony coughed a couple times and opened his eyes...

"It Worked!", Mark yelled up to the huge female face floating just above him.

Chloe slowly lifted her head away, as she stood up straight and towered over them. Placing her hands on her hips, she relaxed, watching from above, as the two tiny men huddled together and cowered down within her shadow.

Relieved that Tony hadn't drown, she reached for a towel and wrapped it around her dripping wet body.

"Oh, Tony....I'm sorry", she whispered.

Her voice soft and tender, she stood above the two men and fought back the tears that tried to form in the corner of her eyes.

Watching them sitting there on the countertop, she felt a pang of guilt stirring in her gut. It was her fault, that he'd almost drown and she suddenly realized that she had just almost killed the tiny man.

Leaving them there on the sink counter, she knotted the towel around her and walked out of the bathroom.

The miniature sized men sat there stranded, wet, and naked on the cool surface of the giant sink counter. When the giantess had opened the door, a cold blast of air flowed in around them and instantly clashed with the hot steam-filled bathroom.

Shivering and shaking, they huddled together and waited for their gigantic mistress to return for them. Tony looked at his cousin Mark and shook his head, they had both been used and abused by these two towering women and the full realization of what their lives had become suddenly dawned on them.

They were toys. Little miniature men. Pets.

Thier lives, as men,... was over.

They huddled together and waited for Chloe to return.
End Notes:

Next Chapter we'll return to check on Bob. 

Mallory's Deals by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

Jill and Mallory have a tiny little man and they decide that they could rent him out and make some extra cash...

....will Bobby survive?

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

Bobby had finally passed out. Floating quietly, inside of a huge, dimly lit bathroom sink; his unconscious naked body was lying back inside a small plastic soap dish, his arms and legs hanging limp over the side; it had been hours since he was left there all alone.

His feet dangling over the side, soaking in the cool, soapy water, for the remainder of the night. Wrinkled and pruny from the extended soaking, he felt the skin on his feet tightening up.

He slowly started to awaken. He had no idea how long he had been there. Although, he did remember what had happened to him before that. Nearly suffocated by the giantess Jill, she had used his naked body as a pleasure toy, carelessly abusing him like a meaningless object, a living sextoy.

Not fully realizing where he was, he suddenly awoke with a start, jerking his head up, he quickly glanced around to see how the giantess Jill had imprisoned him this time.

Being alone, and on his own, he instantly started thinking about how to escape!

Sitting up fast, he frantically looked up at the dim light above him, a small nightlight that barely illuminated one side of the huge countertop that surrounded the swimming pool-sized, bathroom sink.

The water had been warm and soothing, hours ago... but, now, it was freezing cold!

He pulled his feet out of the water and quickly placed them inside of the boat; a plastic soap-dish, that the gigantic woman had placed him inside of, after filling the sink and swiftly giving him a quick scrub-down, she simply left him there, so that he couldn't escape.

The plastic boat shifted and rocked around when he suddenly moved, he grabbed hold of the sides to steady it, and held perfectly still for a moment; he eventually realized where he was, so he settled down and tried to relax.

Looking out across the surface of the surrounding sink water, shivering from the chilly air, he noticed a greasy oil-slick had formed across the entire surface of the water. A mixture of his sweat, and hers, along with an excess of her womanly juices. He must have passed out from sheer exhaustion, just after Jill's huge pair of hands had finished hastily washing him.


***


Another long hour passed, before he heard the approaching sound of a heavy pair of stocking clad, giant feet, coming down the hallway heading straight for the bathroom.

His tiny boat wobbled as he spun around to look up. The light flicked on, as the sight of her towering figure entered through the doorway, it was the waitress; Mallory's puffy eyes and mussed up hair, appeared above him as she stepped under the light, eclipsing it with her overshadowing form.

Pulling her robe tightly around her upper body, she stood above the sink, peering down inside with sleepy eyes.

"Morning sweetie", she whispered. Standing with her arms wrapped around her, she shivered slightly as she inspected her miniature prisoner.

"Are you cold?", she leaned down closer, giving him an innocent look of concern.

Bobby was freezing. He was shaking uncontrollably, shivering and shaking, he looked up at the giant girl in desperation.

"Aw, you poor thing!", she said.

Reaching down, she carefully grabbed the sides of the soap dish and lifted it, along with the tiny passenger inside, she slowly removed it out of the stagnant sink water.

Bobby held tightly to the plastic edge, as his soap dish boat floated up out of the sink and drifted over next to a huge crumpled towel.

Mallory carefully set the dish down next to the hand towel. Her swift movements flashed around above him as she then drained the sink and turned on the water to wash her face.

Carrying on about her business, she seemed to ignore the fact that a tiny, little, naked man, was right there on the sink counter next to her. She casually grabbed a bar of soap and started lathering it up between her hands.

Bobby awkwardly climbed out of the 'boat-sized' soap dish, quickly crawling over to the huge cotton towel, his shivering body slipped into the inviting warmth of it's misshapen folds. He tucked himself underneath them and huddled into the comfort of it's protection.

He watched the giant girl wash her face and brush her teeth. She rinsed out her mouth and spit, then turned toward the toilet. Untying the belt of her robe, she pulled it open in the front and hiked-up the back, pulling down her panties, she then casually sat down on the seat.

She released a deep breath and lowered her head. A shiver caused her to shimmy her shoulders, followed directly by the sound of gushing urine pouring down into the deep pool of toilet water.

Bobby suddenly realized that he needed to relieve himself too. His bladder was full, and he wouldn't be able to hold it much longer.

He wasn't as 'unconcerned' about her presence, as she was of his, and he hesitated to just walk over to the sink and let it go...

The heavy hand-towel, that he had crawled into was super thick and he knew that it would easily absorb the entire contents of his straining bladder.

Bobby scooted down a little bit deeper until he found a curved, tunnel-like, hole within the towel. He relaxed and let it go.

Glancing over at Mallory, he realized that she was still sitting there, obviously not finished yet, her elbows on her knees she hung her head and focused on her business.

This was the worst part of all...

These giant women would have never even thought about doing something like that in front of him when he was normal sized, and now... it was like, they didn't even consider him a real person anymore.

Bobby finished draining his water, and moved away from the wet spot he had just created. His body still chilling, he kept the towel wrapped around him and moved over a few feet.

Mallory casually wiped herself and pulled up her underwear. She Flipped the flusher, and closed the lid on the toilet. Standing up again, she wrapped up in the robe and tied the belt back around her waist.

She washed her hands again, and started to reach for the towel. Her hand stopped above Bobby's head, she saw him and quickly glanced away looking for another hand towel.

She found one next to the tub, and dried off her hands with it, then she threw it over the hanger behind the shower curtain.

"Come on Little guy, Let's get some breakfast", she whispered above him.

She bent down, and gathered him up inside of the towel, standing up, she casually carried him along as if he were nothing more than a little pet, or a small baby animal.

Cooler wind swirled through his hair, as the giantess Mallory carried him along through the huge hallway. Cradling him above her left breast, she snuggled his tiny form against her neck, easily holding him within her single hand.

Being so early in the morning, the apartment was still very dark inside, and Bobby couldn't see much of anything as blurry images flew past him in the shadowy darkness. The enormous hallway, spread out like a endless, cavernous, corridor.

Mallory took quick, thrusting steps, exiting the bathroom, she excitedly walked down the hall. The resounding sound of thudding, giant heels, hammered the floor as she headed for the kitchen.

'BOOM-Boom' 'BOOM-Boom' 'BOOM-Boom' 'BOOM-Boom'

Sweeping into the kitchen, she flipped on a light and the instant snap of brightness seemed to explode before him; illuminating the gigantic space instantaneously...he had to tightly close his eyes from the sudden blinding flash.

He was quickly dropped onto a solid surface, released to roll loosely within the unfolding hand towel. After his eyes adjusted, he found that he was lying on a wide open, wooden plateau.

It was the dark stained surface of an enormous table top. Nothing around him, he slowly crawled out of the towel and stood up to look around.

Thirty feet high, above the floor, he walked slowly to the edge and looked down.

Higher up, another countertop stood between them, he could see past it into the small kitchen. The giant girl had grabbed a quart of milk and some eggs from the fridge, she stepped directly over to the center countertop.

She poured some powdered mix into a mixing bowl, added the milk and eggs, she used a wooden spoon to blend it all together.

Bobby watched her stirring up the batter. Her hands worked furiously, quickly forming a good blend, she tapped the spoon on the side of the glass bowl and turned to take it over to the stovetop.

After she poured some oil onto the griddle, she stepped away to get a drinking glass from one of the cupboards. She opened the fridge again and removed some orange juice and poured a tall glass full.

She waited for the griddle to heat up, and sipped at her glass of juice.

Bobby huddled down onto the hand towel, he sat down into the soft cotton and crossed his legs as he watched her. She seemed preoccupied with something; she looked in his direction, but never really focused on anything...

She was casually sipping her juice, waiting for the grill to heat up. Her heavy cotton robe, cinched up so tightly around her wide set hips, when she stepped back over to the grill, Bob couldn't help himself from enjoying the sight of her gorgeous body.

The back of her robe, curtained around her butt and swayed around as she shifted her hips.

He noticed the heavy wool socks she wore. A pair of white, knee high socks, with a wide pink band around the top, they were nearly black on the bottoms, where her feet had ground in the floor grime from wearing them around the apartment all of the time.

She poured some of the batter onto the grill, steam rose up around it as a hissing sound emanated from the hot surface. She placed the bowl down and grabbed a spatula.

Stepping back and forth, she tentatively danced with a springy side step, impatiently waiting for just the right time to flip the first pancake. Her hips dipped and swayed, as her feet twisted and turned. She seemed to be urging the batter to hurry along and cook faster.

Her playful little dance was kinda cute; Bobby watched her, a slight smile began to form on his face, she reminded him of his wife, Carly. The way that she moved, was very similar to the way that his wife did, when she was busying herself in the kitchen...


***


Four days had gone past...each morning had started off the sameway.

Mallory would find him, usually trapped somewhere inside of the bathroom, wherever Jill had decided to leave him.

Jill would come home about three o'clock in the morning, she would pour herself a drink, make Mallory tell her where he was, (which was usually in bed with her) then, she would get undressed and take Bobby into her bedroom, for the rest of the night.

Afterward, at least two hours later, she would be finished with him; she would carry him into the bathroom, wash him off, then leave him on a high shelf, or inside of the soapdish, floating in the partially filled sink, trapped somewhere,... where she knew that he couldn't get away.

Jill would then return to her bedroom and sleep until late in the afternoon.

Mallory would take over in the mornings.

She had him all to herself, during the day, her own little man that she could play with, and do what she wanted with. She had set up a very pertinent little cage. It was completely open so that she could see him inside of it.

Cedar wood chips lined the bottom and a glass water bottle hung from the bars, a metal tube connected to the bottle continually offered a droplet of drinking water.

Mallory would usually leave for work about two o'clock in the evening, forced to leave him there alone until she returned four or five hours later, she would lock him inside the metal cage and drop a blanket overtop of it.

She didn't have to work today though, and as she fixed a stack of blueberry pancakes and fried some sausage, she danced delightfully over to the table and smiled down at her tiny captive.

"Are you hungry?", she asked him. Lowering her face down before him; a huge set of curious eyes filled his view.

Bobby had tried to reason with the giant girl, he begged her to take him back to Diane's house, but she wouldn't listen to him, she would just act as if she didn't hear him and quickly try to distract him with some type of 'new game' that she had just came up with...

He looked up at her with a blank expression, he wasn't going to humor her... she had all the power in this situation, but that didn't mean that he had to like it.

"What's wrong... cat got your tongue?", she acted concerned, as she tilted her head to the side and smiled with content.

"Aw, don't worry little guy, you'll get used to this!", she tried to act as if everything was alright.

She carried a huge plate of pancakes over and sat them in the center of the table. A tall glass of orange juice and some sausage patties came next. Then she pulled out a chair and sat down in front of it.

Bobby was hungry, but he wasn't about to give her the satisfaction of letting her know it...

She placed a napkin down next to the plate, using her fork she cut off a tiny chunk of sausage and rubbed it around in the puddle of maple syrup that had overflowed and pooled up around the stack of pancakes.

She casually popped it into her mouth and slowly chewed, "M'm that's delicious, ya wanna a bite?".

Bobby looked away, he sat naked before the giant plate of steaming hot pancakes and tried to think about something else, anything else... but, the smell was starting to get to him.

The sound of a metal fork scratching against the ceramic plate, skittering across the hard surface, it caused an ear-shattering squelching sound, clicking and grinding into the plate, as her powerful fingers, casually and quickly used it to desecrate the steaming meal.

Her lips smacked as she devoured the food, bite after bite, she purposely expressed how good it tasted, as she taunted her tiny guest with the temptation of her food.

"You sure you don't want any.... I don't think that I can eat all of this, I guess that I'll just have to throw it out".

Bobby reluctantly turned toward her huge plate, he felt extremely humiliated; it was as though he was about to, give up everything- 'to her', and it felt like he was selling his soul in exchange for such a meager amount of sustenance.

Mallory's face blushed with amusement; she enjoyed the sight of this tiny person. So small, he stood before her completely helpless, naked and ashamed, further belittled by her supreme superiority in size; to him, she was this powerful woman, so big, and strong...

She loved the way he cowered down before her, and she could make him do most anything she wanted...and she knew it too.

Slightly raising her voice, she casually spoke down to her tiny playmate...

"You can have some, if you want,... just tell me how pretty I am, and you can eat!", she offered him.

He stayed sitting and looked up at her blushing face. She was extremely enjoying the fact that she had all this power over someone like him. She slowly licked her lips, removing some left over smattering of maple syrup that had dribbled down and tried to escape her cavernous mouth.

Bobbys expression said it all; he was really pissed off, but he held his anger in check and tried to think of someway to get this young girl to fully realize what she was actually doing.

"You are very beautiful, Mallory", he yelled out to her.

"But, I can't understand how someone like you could be so selfish and mean", he said, as he slowly got to his feet and started walking toward the huge plate of half-eaten pancakes.

The girl giant quickly leaned back, slightly drawing her eyes down she frowned like a spoiled little brat. Suddenly catching her breath, as if shocked by his blatant remark, she wrinkled her nose in defense to his straightforward statement.

"I'...I'm NOT, MEAN!", she sounded truly offended. Her sudden blasting voice raised higher, it vibrated the entire surface of the tabletop!

"Yes, you are!", Bobby yelled back at her. "You kidnapped me, and now you're holding me as your prisoner!"

Her fist slammed down next to the plate, causing it to bounce up off of the table!

'WHAM!' The sudden shock-wave coursed through the wooden surface and Bob could feel the jolt in the bottoms of his bare feet.

"I found you, and saved YOU, from being kidnapped, and, I was thinking of returning you to that 'Diane-woman' that you mentioned... but, you don't seem to be very greatful for everything that I've done for you!", she snarled down into his frightened face.

"You OWE ME, Little-man!", she growled at him, lowering her face down closer, "I think it's time that you started respecting me like you're suppose to".

"I'm going to put you to work", she lowered her voice, taking on an acrimonious presence, her huge face, suddenly became a terrific force of snarling vengefulness.

"You're going to have a job, little guy. Jill and I, are going to be your supervisors,
understand?", she moved her mouth so close, he could feel her hot breath wafting into his face.

"We're going to rent you out, like a little 'gigolo', how's that sound, H'm?", she just softly whispered, absorbing his frightened reaction, savoring it, she giggled with delight.

Bobby couldn't believe it! They were going to do what?


He stood his ground. Defiantly, he stepped closer to her huge smiling lips. The smell of maple syrup rose up from the messy plate that sat underneath her chin, and reflected her monstrous image within the sticky pool of dark brown liquid.

He yelled up at her as loud as he could, "You Can't Do That!"

She suddenly started laughing, leaning all the way back in her chair she threw her head back, and erupted like a volcano of bubbling, mirth-filled, cackling...

"Oh, Yes we can, little man, and you're going to make us a frickin' fortune too!"



***



Flipping on her computer, the tall blonde sat down at her desk and waited for the screen to light up. She had been so preoccupied with spying on her son-in-laws captors, that she hadn't caught up with her social connections lately.

Diane carefully logged on, she would first check her e-mail. She flipped through the advertisements, deleting most of them, until... she was curiously drawn to one, that had somehow caught her eye...

________________________________________________________________________

*-----Rent-a-Mini-Man----- A real live miniature man. Click-on, MallsDeals.com, for more details-----*
________________________________________________________________________


She pointed the cursor at the Ad. and the pop-up revealed the owners address.- 'Mall's Deals.com.. Curiously, she clicked on it, and up popped a picture of her tiny son-in-law.

He was standing there, almost naked on a kitchen chair next to a huge pair of dark blue stilettos. The heels stood as tall as his head, he stood there looking up at her blankly, with only a tiny piece of tissue paper wrapped around him like a diaper.


Underneath the picture, in large bold letters, the caption read:


_________________________________________________________________________

'Starting at just $500.oo you can rent this little stud. He loves to be held and cuddled with, he listens to you, and- he will do anything you want him to...
_________________________________________________________________________


Diane gasped, as she realized what was happening to Bobby, that poor little man!

She immediately clicked-on {BUY NOW} and 'punched-in' her credit card number. She waited for a response, and nervously started biting her fingernails...

She had no idea how long the Ad. had been posted, but she knew that she just had to be the first one to see it,... she hoped so, God, she hoped so!

If anyone else saw it, hopefully they would think that the picture had been 'photo-shopped', and the whole Ad. was just some sort of prank that was being passed around the internet as a stupid joke...

She patiently waited for some type of response from the web-site, 'Mall's Deals'. She had agreed to pay the five-hundred dollars, and clicked on the 'buy-now' button, giving her credit card information and her contact Email address.

Diane knew that 'Mall', was that waitress at the restaurant. She also knew that the girl might recognize her, so she instantly thought that she would have to have someone else pose as her, and they would have to be one of her daughters.

Would now be the time to tell Carly about all of this? Maybe she should just call Jennifer and have her do it...'Diane thought'.

'CLICK'~ she was suddenly distracted as someone entered the front door...

Diane turned away from her computer and looked toward her door. The front door in the living room slowly opened-up and Diane turned to see her youngest daughter step into the entryway.

"Hey Mom, what's ya doin'?", Trisha brightly spoke across the large room. "Anything to eat?"



***



Bobby had been trying to escape, the very moment that he had arrived inside these two trantical women's apartment house.

However, they were very obsessed with making sure that their little 'money-maker' , never got the slightest chance to get away from them.

If he wasn't with one of them, he was locked up inside a cage, or left inside the half filled bathroom sink floating inside the soap dish, or placed up so high on a shelf that he had no possible way to get down to the floor.

He realized, that if he was ever going to get away from them, it would have to be when Mallory was at work and Jill was sleeping, or, when they were both away from the apartment at the same time.


The evening rolled around slowly, it would soon be time for Jill to wake up and get out of bed. The thought of it made him sick. The gigantic bitch was becoming more and more infatuated with abusing him. In the short time that he had been there, she had started taking Bobby into the shower with her, as soon as she awakened in the evening!

She looked pretty rough when she stepped out into the living room. Her face looked , strange, like it was swollen up. Her face appeared so much differently without any make-up...

Her baggy eyes and pale complexion gave her the appearance of someone much older than she actually was...

The cigarettes, and alcohol had taking a toll of her looks; although her shapely figure still looked great, up close, Jill could have easily starred in that movie, 'Night of the Living Dead' and she wouldn't have even need a mask!

Bobby cringed, and ducked away as her large hand reached into his cage. She chuckled, her deep raspy voice rumbled between the bars. Her spidery fingers, pausing to playfully taunt her tiny male captive.

Quietly giggling and smiling wider, she easily captured him in the corner of the cage and slowly tightened her grasping fingers around his naked little body.

"Come on little one, it's bathtime with momma, and momma's feeling pretty dirty today".

Her sour, morning breath, scorched his eyes as she held him up so tightly within her chilly fingers, teasingly squeezing his fragile naked body, she laughed in his face as he strained under the compressing force of her gigantic fingers.
Jiggy Bob by midnightwriter85
After dialing the number that she had received in the return email, Diane quickly handed her smartphone over to her daughter; it was a local number, and she was sure that it was the same phone number, for that waitress, Mallory; the same one, that had taken Bobby away from the restaurant that night.

The very one, that Diane had been keeping a very close eye on for the last several days.

Diane had told Trisha, about everything that had happened. Although, Trish already knew about her sister's husband's 'little' problem; aside from Jennifer, of course, she had been the very first one to actually see him.

She had captured him herself, holding him as her prisoner trapped in her bedroom for nearly a week,... but, her mother didn't know anything about that...

Trisha couldn't hardly stand it... She couldn't wait until she had the chance to get her hands on him, once again...

So as Diane explained what had happened, and what they needed to do, Trish tried to act surprised about it all. In front of her mother, she pretended to be very concerned for her sister's, tiny-sized, husband.

Although, her concern, was based more on her facetious nature, which deprived her of any real feelings toward her hapless brother-in-law. Trisha just wanted him for herself.

Diane was completely unaware of her daughters true nature, only seeing the 'good' in all of her daughters, she ignored any signs of anything else. She just wanted to get Bobby out of there, away from those bitches. There was no telling what those skanky hoes had already done to him, and she needed to get him out of there, before something really bad happened to him.

She wanted to rescue her tiny son-in-law from these two gold-digging witches before it was too late... so, she had decided to choose Trisha to help her.

She tried to make Trish realize, that they were Bobbys only chance, and they just had to get him out of there as soon as possible!


***


Trisha, and her mother Diane had decided to call the number and set up the meeting time.

The phone rang several times before Mallory answered, "Hello?", she said.

Trish glanced toward her mother and slyly winked, "Yes, this is Diane, I received your confirmation email... Um, and I just, can't WAIT, to actually SEE, this adorable little doll!", she excitedly exclaimed.

"Oh, Okay,....um, well, when would you like to do it?", Mallory nervously responded.

This would only be one of the first actual 'sales' that they had made, and she wasn't quite sure yet , just how to go about it... ' renting-out her, little pet-man',- she figured, that she would just 'play it by ear' and see how things went. Diane's call was the fifteenth call. Mallory quickly it added it up... $ 7500.

Mallory and Jill, had already agreed to make the customer stay inside their apartment. They would use the girls downstairs bedroom, as the 'meeting place'; it was an extra bedroom in Jill's daughter's, ground floor apartment.

Both of the two sisters, Jill's daughter's, would be away at school during the day. Mallory could allow the customer to have a prearranged, 'private date', right there inside that spare room.

'One Hour', for five hundred dollars; a pretty hefty fee to pay, but hopefully their customers would be more than happy to pay that much, for something so unusual.


***


Bobby slowly rubbed his hands together; sitting quietly, naked and alone inside of the cage, his mind began drifting in and out of reality. He tried to hold on to his sanity, as the images of everything that had happened to him, since this nightmare began, started flashing back through his head.

All of his past fantasy's, even the ones that he had so meticulously written about, came flooding back in a sudden rush of prolific flashbacks.

None of this, was suppose to be possible. Bobby had never actually considered this secret, sexual fantasy of his, actually coming true! Why would he? It just wasn't suppose to happen!



His heart began to pound, as he broke into a heated sweat, his stiffening erection throbbed between his legs; like a blind, starving dog, submersed in a constant flood of enticing, delicious aromas, his frustrated cock twitched hopelessly, painfully begging for some relief.

The fantastic idea of actually becoming miniaturized, had been the main theme of all his stories, his ultimate sexual fantasy...but now, he only wanted to get out!

The powerful scent of Jills magnificent body still lingered inside his head. Like a smouldering fire, it overtook his sense's, constantly reminding him of his new position in this gigantic world.

A constant state of arousal submersed his brain, flooding his head with intoxicating endorphins; his numbing body, felt like it had become as light as a feather...

He looked up on top of his metal cage. Jill, the spiteful giantess, had left her dirty panties draped over the top. The huge pair, of white-cotton womens underwear, nearly covered the entire ceiling above him.

The brown stained, reinforced crotch, casually displayed above him, showed the wear and tear of what her enormous size was capable of. A small hole, torn through next to the stitched seam that centered the material, had most likely gone unnoticed by the giantess.

However, that very hole had allowed her tiny prisoner some much needed air, when he had been trapped inside, forced to endure the sweltering entrapment of her massive womanhood.

He struggled to push that mental picture away, though his hard cock throbbed painfully, he tried to remove that horrific vision from his minds eye.

He stood up and walked to the other side of the cage, stepping over below the huge water bottle, he began to start washing his face, he pushed his hands into the large droplets of water that continually dripped from the metal tube.

Splashing the cool water over his face and chest, he found that he could almost take a shower underneath the huge water bottle.

His cock wilted temporarily, when the cold water splashed down over his naked body.

He wet his hair down and combed his fingers through it . Desperately, he tried to summon up the strength to survive another day in this enormous world of giant women.

He had been subjected to the most horrendous treatment that anyone could possibly dream up, but at the same time, his captors had fed him pretty good and he suddenly realized that he had to relieve his bowels.



He found a spot in the back corner and squatted down over a pile of cedar chips. After he was finished, he walked back to the water spout and washed himself clean.

Looking out through the narrowly spaced bars, he noticed that giant pair of dark blue stilettos, that belonged to the giantess Jill. Mallory had taken his picture while forcing him stand next to those giant-sized shoes.

They had dressed him in a folded tissue; Mallory had diapered him so that he wouldn't be completely naked, they had found it so extremely amusing to use those towering spike heels as a prop in the picture.

Bobby winced as he looked away, his throbbing erection instantly returning to torment him, it wobbled between each step as he walked back over to the water spout and splashed his face with the cool water.


***


Suddenly alerted to the approaching sound of a very heavy set of gigantic, impacting feet. Slamming against the hardwood floor, they quickly descended upon the tiny metal cage. Bobby ducked down in the back, frantically trying to conceal himself from being seen.

'Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom,' the rounded heels of Mallorys socked feet, came to a sudden stop right in front of the cage.

She squatted down, lowering her massive form before the imprisoning cage, her immense body abruptly dropped into his view like a collapsing skyscraper.

"Come on Bobby, it's time to go!", she smartly told her miniature slave.

He felt his cage shaking, as he looked up to see Mallory removing the panties and replacing them with a large towel.

She smiled into the cage, blowing him a kiss just before she covered it up, she quickly proceeded to swiftly lift the entire thing up from the floor.

The floor of his prison tilted and shifted around, as it awkwardly rose up into the air and shifted around in a sweeping circle.

He was forced to grab a-hold of the bars to steady himself, as the giant girl casually carried him away.

He heard the front door open. Then, he could smell the fresh outside air as the cage was carried outside. Shifting and tilting, Mallory carried the cage down the steps and took it into the downstairs apartment.

She quickly took it into the back room and shut the door. Carefully placing it on a small patio table, she uncovered it and folded up the towel.

Bobby looked all around. Suddenly finding himself inside a much smaller room, the giantess Mallory had situated the table directly in the center, placing the cage under a low hanging light, the small cage became the central point within the room.

A white tank top above her bare midsection and a tight pair of pink shorts with bold, dark letters across the back of her ass spelled out, L O V E . The letters floated behind her, as she gathered up a few scattered pieces of clutter, and straightened up the room.

The pink shorts tightly fit around her shifting hips, nearly at his eye-level, drew his full attention to shapely muscles that strained the thin pink material...

A small twin bed was against the back wall, under the only window in the room. The small dresser that sat at the foot of the bed had a single lamp sitting on the top. The rest of the room was empty, open space covered with a thick blue carpeting.

Mallorys towering figure stood before the cage, staring down into it like she was seeing it for the first time. She rubbed her chin, and slowly smiled at her miniature captive...

"You have a date, Bobby. Don't disappoint her, or you'll be sorry little man", she casually informed him.

Bending down with her hands on her knees, Mallory moved her face right up close to the front bars of the cage.

Her pert little breasts squeezed together, as she pressed her elbows against them...

"Her name is Sandra, and she has a 'two-hour session', so make it worth her while, we want her to be a 'repeat customer', because she's really into the 'Giantess Thing', and we promised her that her satisfaction is guaranteed".

Bobby's heart suddenly sank. His stomach twisted up into a knot. Could it be his demented landlord, Sandra!

Mallory chuckled with a deep satisfaction, as she saw the confused look on his tiny face, as it suddenly turned into terror!

"Awe, don't be frightened yet, Bobby. She might be nice to you, and just want to talk, or something....", she waved at him with her pinky finger, and giggled with delight as she stood back up and quickly left the room.

'Clack-thump', the door shut solidly as Mallory left him behind inside the cage, trapped and imprisoned, forced to wait for his impending doom. Bobby anticipated her arrival ...he shook with fear as he heard the sound of a huge pair of high heels coming toward the door. He was trembling like a frightened child as he saw the door slowly opening up.

The tall, large busted blonde, curiously stepped into the room and quickly glanced around. Dressed entirely in black, her bright blue eye's swiftly found the tiny man huddled inside the cage, they locked on to the sight of him, as a slow smile formed across her face.

She briefly looked away. Carefully, and slowly, shutting the door behind her, she turned back toward the metal hamster cage and released a long, slow, breath...

Her towering figure was wearing a pair of black, skin-tight leggings. When she had turned around to shut the door, Bobby couldn't make out any visible sign that the giantess had worn any panties. There were no trace of any pantie-lines to be seen, and his throbbing erection quickly sprang to life at the sight of her enormous behind.

Her pillar-like legs separated into a widened stance, they were very lean, so muscular and well defined inside that super-thin material, sprouting up out of a pair of shiny black, four inch pumps.

Standing with her toes slightly turned in, her ankles flexing outward, she swayed on her hips slowly from side to side...

Her large breasts, were tightly squashed together within a shrunken black t-shirt, her large firm nipples stabbed into the thin cotton fabric and clearly revealed themselves from underneath.

Long blonde hair contrasted against the black, sleeveless t-shirt ;sweeping down around her shoulders, it bounced down, tailing around behind her back.

She slowly swayed back and forth, smiling like a huge, female cougar. Her dark eye-shadow flashed brightly, as she blinked with contained excitement, her eyes devouring the sight of the tiny naked man cowering inside the cage.

She tentatively stepped forward, and placed her small wallet-sized purse down on the table next to the side of the cage. As she leaned down, Bobby noticed that she was only wearing a single earring...

He looked closer as she slowly tilted her head; casually, as she swept away her flowing hair, her right ear came into full view.

The bone white earring, was that of a tiny human skull. A shiny metal screw had been drilled into the crown, where a thin golden chain was attached. The short length of chain ran up to the pad of her earlobe where a solid gold ring pierced through.

The bone had been bleached to the point, that the color was pure white. From Bobbys perspective, he could tell that it was definitely, a real human skull...

"Oh, Hi there, Bobby... I see that you've noticed my earring?" , she casually combed her olive green fingernails, through her hair, being sure that she had pulled it all back out of the way, she bent down closer, lowering her head right down next to the bars.

Moving that side of her head, right up close to the bars of the cage, she proudly displayed her uniquely made, one-of-a-kind, skull-earring.

"You like it!", she asked the tiny man inside the cage.

"I think you met him once.... do you recognize him?", she blushed with pleasure.

Bobby stared at the tiny skull dangling just beneath her puffy earlobe. He watched it, as it quickly swung back and forth like a miniature pendulum.

"Remember that little cheating bastard that I shrunk down to size? Say Hi to Jimmy!"

Bobby's head started spinning as the reality of what she just told him, slowly dawned on him.

It was true! Sandra had made an earring out of Jimmy's skull, and she was wearing him on her right ear, like a piece of gothic, costume jewelry!

"I really need another one now, you know?", she reached her hand up, pinching the tiny skull between her thumb and finger, giving it a quick spin as she twisted her fingers...

"I can wear it like a single... but, it would be nice to have a matching set, don't you think, Bobby?", her casual tone sounded so odd to him.

She was serious, and he nearly passed out when that thought suddenly occurred to him.

He only hoped, that she wasn't planning on making a matching set by using his head!

"Oh, Bobby... NOT you!", she giggled, like a little girl playing with a kitten.

"You're too sweet to EAT..", she squatted down in front of the cage.

Her face directly centered before the cage, she tilted her head forward slightly to face him.

Spreading her knees wide apart; her open thighs widened out, exposing her, prominently swollen, camel-toe; the imposing size of it, sent a ripple of goosebumps coursing up across his bare back.

"I would never do 'anything' like that, to you, Bobby!", she snickered softly, as she lowered her eyes and started looking for the door to the cage...

"So, how do you open this thing? I just gotta take a look at ya Bobby, it's been a while since I've talked to you, little guy!", she tried to sound as if everything was the same as it had always been.

Bobby was suddenly jerked sideways when Sandra awkwardly shifted the cage around in a half circle...

"Oh, here it IS!", she exclaimed, as she finally found the tiny latch that locked the door panel in place.

'CLICK'

The top section opened out, as Sandra's gigantic green fingernails gripped around the ceiling bars and slowly opened the lid.

"There you ARE!", she playfully taunted him. "Hello, Bobby!", her huge smiling face completely filled the entire opening directly above him.

Her large, radiant eyes, sparkled with fastenation. Her deeply tanned skin appeared so beautifully, as her enormous face filled his entire view.

Her low cut t-shirt, stretched so tightly, that it revealed the smooth valley of deep softness beneath, as it disappeared down between her massive breasts. The powerful smell of her sweet perfume filled his head with an arousing aroma...

Her hand released the open lid, letting it fall back against the outside wall of the cage. Then it swiftly flew into his entrapment, descending down upon his tiny naked body.

"Come-eer Bobby, let me take a look at you...", she whispered, as she quickly captured him within her fingertips.

He felt her large, soft fingers, expertly slipping around his entire midsection; a fleeting moment later, he was floating weightlessly before her delighted smiling eyes!

"God, I'd forgotten how CUTE you are!", she blasted her hot breath directly into his puny face.

"M'm,...did you miss me Bobby?", she quietly whispered, slowly squeezing him tighter within her encompassing fist.

"Oh, I think.... You DID Miss ME, didn't you?", she excitedly said, as she eventually noticed his betraying erection...

Her hand opened up, as it tilted him back. Her huge fingers opened away, leaving him lying on his back in her palm.

Playfully, she began to lower him, dipping down and lifting her open palm in a slight bouncy motion. As if she were trying to guess his weight...she casually tossed his tiny form up and down.

Watching his awkward attempt to catch himself, as she effortlessly toyed with his miniature being; she continued carefully tossing him inside her soft palm...

His hard cock twitching, it bobbled between his legs as she alternated the speed, and swiftly changed the elevation in her lifting motions.

She delighted in watching him struggle. Floating above him, her huge, wide smile, exposing her perfectly white teeth, glistening within, as she bounced him on her soft palm like an automatic tramp-o-line stuck in slow motion.

"Ah, ha, ha, ha, ...look at you. I could just eat you right up!", her laughter penetrated his brain.

"Ah, ha,ha,ha,....Ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaa", she instantly stopped bouncing, and snapped her fist shut around his naked body.

Trapping him up inside her single hand, she held him closely to her face and puckered up her lips, like she was about to kiss him...

Bobby yelled out, "Sandra, please, ... get me outta here!".

Her hand slightly loosened up, as she moved him back from her mouth, "What...?", she spoke softly...

"Get me outta here, Sandy. Please, ya gotta help me get back to Carly!"

Sandra's eyes instantly widened, she acted as if she had just awoken from a dream. Her hand lowered him down before her gigantic bosom...her fingers formed a perfect bowl around him as she brought her other hand up and encircled him.

She walked around the cage and stepped over to the bed. Sitting down at an angle, she brought one knee up, and spread her thighs wide apart.

Lowering him down between her legs, she slowly pulled her hands apart and dumped him out onto the bed.

Flanked by her black leggings, her inner thighs formed smooth, rounded walls that fenced him in, between the v-shaped enclosure of her massive legs.

Her magnificent breasts over-hanging above, fore-shadowed her looming face; her expression became concentrated on her tiny male companion. She seemed to suddenly realize that Bobby was actually a real person...


Bobby stood up and walked over to touch her left thigh. Carefully, he placed his left hand on the tight spandex wall. He looked up at her gigantic figure, towering above him like a playful little girl, suddenly realizing that she held all of the power over this tiny being...

"Okay, Bobby... I'll get you out of here. But, you'll have to trust me, and stay very still alright?", she whispered down to her tiny little friend.

"Thank you, Sandra. Thank you, thank-you, thank-you... I'll do anything you want, just please, get me outta' here!"

Bobby nearly broke down and cried, as her soft fingers enveloped his tiny form and lifted him up above her huge crotch.

"Now, stay very still alright?", she quietly whispered.

Holding him within her right hand, her left hand rose up to the waistband of her skin tight pants. Hooking her left thumb inside, she stretched out the black material and pulled it away from her belly.

She slowly lowered Bobby inside, and slid off of the bed and stood up. Carefully releasing her fingers, she positioned his little naked body directly between her legs...

Stuffing him tightly into the heated space of her lower ass cheeks, Sandra squatted slightly, and shifted her hips. Adjusting her tiny passenger inside, she wriggled her butt and lightly squeezed him up into her.


tbc.
End Notes:

The next chapter will be told 'completely' from Bobbys perspective as he is smuggled out of there, inside his giantess landlady's pants.

Sandra, has her own motives, she wants some more of that shrinking stuff...and Now, she has someone to bargain with.

Carly might get her tiny husband back, but, what will Diane and Trish do?  And, What will Jill and Mallory do...

Thanks for reading, and please leave a comment!

Ch. 21 Pant-Load by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

Hot, Hot, Hot....

 

 

___________________________________

ďťż



Overwhelmingly, an oven-like heat emanated from Sandra's magnificent body.


Nearly taking his breath away, the pungent fragrance of her gigantic being filled his head.


Opening his eyes and drawing in a hot, steamy breath, Bobby couldn't believe what was happening!


Not fully realizing, just what this giant-sized blonde was about to do, he looked up in shock as he felt her fingers releasing from around his naked skin...


***




"You have to trust me, okay", she told him.


Lowering herself down, her upper body bending over above him, she held him gently inside her right hand. He looked up at her tight black t-shirt. The low cut v-neck exposing her deep cleavage.


She whispered softly into his face, "Stay very still, now Bobby...I'm going to get you out of here."




"Stay still, and just trust her?" he thought. His stomach tightly clenched-up.


Her high cheek-bones rounded out above, framing her enormous blushing face. Her huge, sparkling eyes, drifted upward as her hand slowly lowered him down past her massive rack of perfectly shaped breasts.


A wide smile, slowly returning, she awkwardly stood up. Holding him up closely against her huge, flat belly, her cupped right hand slowly drifted downward toward the waistband of her black leggings.


Gazing up at her towering figure, her massive bosom swelled out from just below her face. When her other hand pulled out the stretching waistband just beneath him, a gust of heated air wafted up around him.


Suddenly loosening her grasp, Sandra's giantess fingers began to release from around his tiny, naked body. Completely shocked, he found himself scooting down over the warmth of her dry palm, he threw out his hands to catch himself, as he was suddenly tilted sharply inward.


Clumsily sliding down her soft fingers, he felt the solid thumbnail simply lifting away.


"Ahhh!", he screamed!


Plunging down into the steaming hot, nylon pocket, his naked body fell into the slippery wetness of spongy nylon.

Landing awkwardly with a slight bounce, Bobby was suddenly consumed by the heated moisture that instantly surrounded him. A sweltering hot bath of female aroma; he felt like he was zipped-up tightly, inside a sleeping bag, that was inside of an over-heated steam bath!



***






The tightly conforming spandex, form-fitted so tightly to her immense figure, that her tiny prisoner became instantly trapped... sealed up inside her hot, musky, crotch panel.


Her massive thighs swelling out on both sides of his entrapment, easily able to completely enclose around him, squashing together; the simple act, of just crossing her legs would completely suffocate him!


A mild, but powerful twang of femininely scent instantly filled his head. He began to swoon with delirious intoxication. He frantically started looking all around. Only a very small amount of light penetrated through the fine nylon threads, making up the hammock-like sack, of reinforced crotch panel


Facing the overheated wall of skin, he felt the scratching sharp stubble of her pubic hair.


Spreading his limbs as wide as he could, Bobby desperately tried to brace himself from sliding down any further. His enormous captress, attempted to conceal the him inside her tight, black pants.




***




Adjusting her helpless captive's tiny figure, Sandra's enormous hips tightened up and thrust forward, as she began working her butt around with tremendous strength, awkwardly, she tried repositioning her tiny prisoners position. Squeezing him down between her legs, she tightly trapped him up, in-between her moist, tight, butt-cheeks.


Firmly tucking him down inside her pantieless crotch, Sandra's magnificent ass clamped around his entire body, swallowing it up inside.


The dark, wet spandex, pulled taut across his naked body while the twin set of enormous female butt muscles, powerfully pressed together, drawing him deeper inside of her heated groove.


Through the nylon, he suddenly felt her large, thick fingernails, sharply raking across his entire backside.


Widening her thighs apart and spreading her legs slightly, she sat back down and opened up a bit of space around her tiny prisoner. Her fingers returned to brush across his length, tracing the tips of her solid nails across his back, urging him to nestle deeper into her slippery hot crease.




"Come on, Bobby... snuggle up closer", she whispered through the tight nylon.


"If you don't get up in there, someone could notice you", she told him.


Bobby felt her wide thumb-pad compressing against his butt as she forced him to wriggle deeper into her sweaty ass-crack. He crossed his ankles and straightened his body out as narrow as he could. Pointing his arms out, he clasped his hands together and let his naked body slide right up into the ultra-soft skin. The sticky, hot skin, surrounding her anus scorched his upper-thighs, as his face pressed into the very center of her enlarged pussy-lips.


His arms barely able to avoid slipping between the meaty lips, he used his elbows to keep from getting drawn inside. Positioned exactly like an absorbent, feminine napkin, he turned his head to the side and tried to breath through his mouth.


She stood up, and the enormous weight of her massive lower-glutes, gently relaxed around him. Then he was squashed into her sweaty crack as the giantess stepped forward and shifted her hips to one side.


Sandra started to walk.


The swift jerk of her wide-set hips, as they bounced around him; shifting over, the tiny man trapped inside, was tilted to the side and dropped down, casually bouncing together as her gigantic butt wobbled to a slanted stop...


Feeling like he was being slowly swallowed up by an enormous, soft mouth, the heated girth of her female immensity, looming directly above him; she lightly squeezed her inner-core and tightly gripped up his entire body inside that hot slippery seam of her magnificent ass.


The size of her rubbery anus was as large as his head. Drawn up inside her, it was tucked away within the sweaty crevasse, only just barely touching his bony knees.


The magnificence, of intense heat releasing a constant melting of reeking liquescence; her huge, feminine undercarriage, an estuary of slimey mucilage, slowly drizzling within the sluice-way of her glorious butt. The massive smoothness, completely coated with a greasy nectar of pungent sweetness...


Bobby's head swirled within the heated engulfment of Sandra's gigantic body. Completely covered in her potent butt-sweat, his tiny body mummified within her steaming essence; forced to breath the humid, fog-like elixir, the miniature male prisoner swallowed large amounts of the tart mixture.


Intoxicated, by the excess of her bodily juices, Bobby gasped for breath under the tremendous weight of her gluteus maximus. The constant bouncing wobble, within the inner-space of her mighty crack rippled like whale blubber, assaulting him from all sides, his tiny form vibrated and shook.


Jerking swiftly to the right, then bouncing... then snapping over and around, he was swept up, and dipped down, then snapped back to the left, with a heavy bouncing recoil of rubbery motion...


Sandra was walking normally.


Bobby's slathered face, and his tiny arms pressed tightly against her swollen vaginal lips as he slipped around in the greasy coating of sticky juice. Floating freely between her incredible steps, the massive globes temporarily released their hold...


But, only for a brief moment... then, the sweltering steam would swoosh past his face as her entire butt-cheek would return to impact upon him, forcing the heated air that surrounded him up through the crack of her ass, while simultaneously, sucking in a fragrant blast of recurring circulation.


Sandra was just casually walking along...


Shifting back again, he was tightly squeezed up, then- released, shifted around in a slow sweeping half circle...


Then jerked around and dipped down, as her black nylon leggings held him futilely wedged up inside of her simmering groove.


The sauntering gate of her exaggerated walk, casually carried him along in a steady, repeating rhythm. The pistoning compressions of unbearable heat, gradually increasing inside of her slippery groove.


Bobby struggled to stay alive within the trapped space of her wallowing crotch pocket.






***




Sandra tingled all over. Her middle-aged pussy had never been so wet!


She loved the feeling of having a real-live, miniature man, trapped inside her pants. His frantic wiggling felt so tantalizing as he fought to breath under her massive butt.


She felt like a goddess. A truly majestic giantess... the way it made her feel was simply priceless!


"M'm, yeah,... hold on Bobby, I'll get you out of there soon, sweetie", she quietly whispered .




Mallory's angry voice was muffled, as it rang out from somewhere above him.


"No, you can't do THAT!".


"Stop, come back here!".


Bobby could hear Sandra's voice speaking back to her, but he couldn't make out what she was saying.


The dim light that broke through the tiny holes in the tightly knitted nylon, created a screen-like sheen of small white dots. He couldn't see through the tiny holes, and they didn't let enough light through to see much of anything inside her pants.


Constantly shifting, his wobbling ride inside her dark, humid crack, suddenly became even more erratic and jerky.


She must have started running, or maybe just a faster paced walk,(he couldn't tell for sure) but, the increased speed of her pumping thighs and flexing glutes, thrust his tiny form around within her powerful compressions, slinging his body from left to right and bouncing wildly...


Everything felt strange, as his vision fazed-out, becoming a steaming blur of swirling, shifting, little spots; white dots of dim light, blended together and swirled around...


The unbearable heat suddenly increased even more...


Bobby was slipping and sliding around within the greasy sluiceway, fighting for just a quick breath, between the pumping mass of crushing force.


***




He must have passed out. As he slowly opened up his eyes, the constant wobbling motion had suddenly stopped.


Cooler air chilled his skin, as he raised up his head to look around. He was lying in a soft, white bed; the center of a fluffy, cotton bath towel covered over with a silky smooth sheet.


Bobby sat up and hastily tossed the cover away, his blurry vision slowly cleared and he quickly realized where he was...the birdcage.


Hanging above the fireplace inside Sandra's gigantic living room; Bobby looked out from between the metal bars, out across the open space within the soft morning light.


His naked body was covered in a thick, dry paste; the dried sweat from his enormous landlady's body. The tart scent of her anus filled his head, as he tried to brush his fingers through his matted hair.


He could see out through the sliding glass door in the distance and he realized that he had been there all night. The early morning sunrise, a colorful, glowing red horizon in the blurry distance.


Looking around the room, he noticed a black guitar case sitting propped up against the couch.


As the morning light gradually grew brighter, he could see the chrome letters across the lid...


'R.O.S.E.A.N.N.E.'








***


tbc.
End Notes:

Please review!

Tony's Great Escape by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

Thanks for reading.  I'm thinking of ending this chapter, with the end of 'Part Four' and then starting individual storys pertaining to each of the characters involved.  A series of different scenes taking place within the main story.

So, this tale could branch off in any direction from this point, who knows....  Enjoy!

 

Jennifer had just finished an extremely long day at the lab. Because of the new budget, she had been 'forced' to work overtime. Singlehandedly, she had reworked several boxes of out-dated files, and re-organized the entire alphabetized system on the daily research accounts.

Her feet were killing her. The tall, statuesque blonde, got out of her car and walked up the driveway to the front door of her apartment. The apartment, that she now shared with her younger co-worker.

The last few steps up to the front door pained her swollen arches. Reaching into her cluttered bag to search for her house keys, she alternately shifted her weight back and forth to try and elevate some of the pressure on her throbbing soles.

As she started to unlock the door, she realized that it was nearly eight o'clock. The outside porch light had been on for at least an hour, it's glowing attraction had drawn a small band of fluttering moths; she stopped momentarily to watch the miniature air-show.

She found her key's and fumbled around with the inside door latch. Finally, the key found it's place within the latch and Jennifer turned the knob and pushed the door open.

Because Chloe had been one of the most recent to join the research center, she had been forced to take some time off. Laboratory staff and the management, had their hours cut-back so that the center could continue with some very expensive research projects; at the same time, cutting costs and saving on the designated allotment for each individual personnel.

"At least we still have a job", Chloe had said, the short term layoffs were only temporary, and the situation would improve after the first of the year.

"Chloe, are you here?", Jennifer yelled out into the darkened living room.

Jennifer was a bit surprised to find the apartment empty. She thought, Chloe would be there to greet her on a monday night...

"Oh, well... she must have gone out", Jennifer whispered under her breath, as she dropped her things inside the door and closed it behind her.

Flicking on the living room light and kicking off her wedge heels she released an extended sigh of relief. Her tired, sweaty feet, had been trapped inside of her nylon stockings for the entire day and she couldn't wait any longer to peel them off and take a long, hot, shower.


***


Tony jumped with surprize as he heard the door latch rattling; like an alarm bell, that sudden jingling sound meant that Jennifer had arrived home. The darkened apartment suddenly snapped to life, as the tall blonde opened the door and stepped inside...


Tony saw the giant blonde turning to close the door, he quickly ducked down next to the leather footstool. He hadn't expected her to be this early, and he was quite unprepared for the giantesses sudden arrival.


***


Since early morning yesterday, he had been separated from his inferior cohort. The red-headed giantess had been keeping little Mark with her everywhere she went. Holding him constantly; she carried him around the apartment like a little girl with her favorite stuffed animal.

Tony, had been 'almost' completely forgotten, after the near drowning in the bathtub, the towering red-head had started to devote nearly all of her possessive attention toward his hapless cousin.

Three hours earlier, Chloe had gone out somewhere with her friends. Although, before she left, she decided to imprison little Tony inside of the dirty clothes hamper. Trapping him inside their bathroom, in the tall, wicker made hamper; Tony, was forced to endure the unsavory aroma that emanated from the gigantic pile of soiled underthings; a mixture of which belonged to both herself and Jennifer.

Carefully dumping Tony down into the musty pit of sourness, the foul smelling mountain of girlie underthings filled the air within the dark entrapment.

"You stay in there Tony. I'll be back later to get you out", she whispered.

Still holding Mark in her grasping fingers, she slowly closed the lid and left ...

Unbeknownst to her, it was a piece of cake for little Tony to find a space between the brittle wooden straps that were just large enough to squeeze through, and with the time that it took to climb down from the ladder-like wall, the tiny naked prisoner had escaped Chloes intended confinement, and was making his way across the cold tile floor.

He desperately looked for something to cover himself with; a napkin, or anything to use as a makeshift pancho. The huge apartment was like a vast maze of humongous rooms. He made his way out of the bathroom and started down the hallway.

He entered one of the bedrooms and began to search around on the floor for a piece of tissue, or a discarded wash cloth, or something that he could use...

Looking all around this gigantic plain of carpet, his eyes scanned underneath the foot of the bed and noticed something crumpled up in a ball. It appeared to be a forgotten ankle sock.

He excitedly ran under the bed to investigate. The carpeting, under the shadowy space beneath was covered with a fine grey dust, a sudden pang of fear seemed to consume him as he realized how vulnerable he was at this small size.

The sight of the enormous bed from his miniature perspective, jolted him with the recurring fear that constantly flourished within him; he was forced to try and ignore it, and the slight glimmer of hope that he had just acquired by his escape from the hamper, wasn't quite enough to quell the overwhelming preoccupation of his diminutive state of being.

He bent over with his hands on his knees and tried to pull himself together. Taking several deep, long breaths, he gathered up his courage and steadied himself.

This was the first time that he had been free, and knowing that it might be his only chance to escape, he felt some regret for going it alone, but- at this size; he felt that if either one of them actually got away from these two girls, that it would have to be every man for himself.

He grabbed the large, wadded-up sock, and dragged it out into the light. It was all dusty and dirty; stained and nearly worn out, the filthy old sock had definitely seen it's better days.

Tony unraveled the tightly wadded material and spread it out flat on the floor. A hole in the toe end, and another in the heel might prove to be useful as he estimated using the huge footy as a pancho...

He had to tear open the toe hole a bit more, but he pulled it over his head and tried to adjust the stretchy cotton around his naked body.

He quickly found that it was a little, too long, but he just rolled up the skirt end and positioned it around him as best he could. He had to tear another hole in it, for his right arm to poke through, and he found that he could wear it like a toga dress.

He looked ridiculous, although- this was much better than walking around completely naked.
Checking himself, he quickly ran out across the bedroom floor headed toward the hallway.

He knew that he needed to find a way out of the apartment. However, first and foremost, he wanted to see if he could find some food to take along with him on the way...

"Off to the kitchen!", he yelled out.

Trying to quell the constant fear in his mind, he forced himself to focus on the positive aspect of completing his task.

Jogging down the cathedral-like hallway instantly awakened his senses. Staying along the wall, it seemed to run on for miles.

Continuing at a steady pace, he finally reached the other end. The ceiling opened out above him as he came upon the living room on the left, and to his right,... the smooth kitchen floor spread out before him.

He stopped briefly to catch his breath. Adjusting his newly acquired, toga-sock dress, a constant fear of getting caught by the unsuspected return of either of the two giantess, lingered in the back of his mind.

Just then, a rattling sound alerted him to the sudden arrival of someone at the front door!

He ran toward the closest place available to hide; the black leather footstool, parked directly in front of the couch.

He stopped, just in front of it and looked toward the door. Jennifers towering form stepped into the room and flipped on the light...

"Chloe, are you here!", her voice blasted out across the room.

"Oh, well,...she must have gone out", she whispered.

Tony dove behind the foot stool and crawled in underneath. The short, low-profile legs on the bottom of it, just barely allowed enough room for him to squeeze under.

He wriggled his way deeper into the tight space and listened to the huge female footfalls as Jennifer closed the door and kicked off her shoe's.

"awwww...", she sighed.

Dropping her bag and casually kicking off her clunky heel's, the tall blonde entered the apartment completely unaware of the tiny escapee hiding just a few feet away...


Reaching around to unbutton her dress, Jennifer's impacting heels thundered across the floor and carried her over to the foot stool. She flopped down on the leather seat and proceeded to peel off her nylon stockings.

Tony felt the vibration of her incredible weight, as her tremendous figure plopped down onto the stool. The creaking sound directly above him, as it withstood her massive being, moaned in response to the sudden pressure.

From beneath the leather stool, he could see her sparkling nylon heel. She had crossed her legs and was rubbing her other foot.

Tony caught a whiff of her sweaty feet and the scent instantly aroused him. He crawled closer to the edge to get a better view.

Then he saw her left foot, -minus the nylon stocking-, come crashing down to the floor, as her right foot lifted up and out of sight.

The barefoot glistened with a fine sheen of moisture. The wafting aroma swirled beneath the stool and around the tiny man. He felt his heart racing as he imagined the crushing force of such a gigantic foot.

Suddenly, the right foot returned with a crash, and the naked pair of female feet flexed slightly as Jennifer stood up and swiftly walked away.

Tony watched her as she turned to head down the hallway. The short, flowery skirt twirled loosely around her shapely hips as she swept around the corner and disappeared into the hall.

Moments later, he heard her shut the bathroom door, followed by the running water in the shower.

He quickly crawled out from under the stool and ran for the kitchen. He headed toward the trash can, and quickly searched around the base for anything that might have fallen to the floor.

There was nothing. He frantically headed toward the fridge. The few crumbs that scattered around the front weren't much of a find but he still took the time to hastily grab them up.

It appeared to be fried breading. Crumbs of such a small size that they were barely visible to the giant girls, but the crumbs were like bite-size crunchy nuggets for the tiny man...

He gathered up a few dozen of the large crumbs and stuffed them into the rolled up tail of his makeshift toga. The extra length had proved to be a handy storage pocket.
His heart racing, he hurried about his task and quickly ran back toward the carpeted living room. He didn't like being out in the open like this, so he headed for the shadowy space beneath the couch.

The sound of the shower running in the bathroom told him that Jen was still bathing. He didn't know how long she would be in there, and he wondered how long it would be before she noticed that he was missing...

The escape plan, that he was desperately trying to formulate while squatting under the couch, was quickly falling apart. He hadn't considered the fact that, finding some way out of the apartment would be next to impossible.

The sliding door in the kitchen was sealed at the bottom, and the front door; a large solid wood frame, was always kept closed and locked.

Tony moved back under the couch until he came to the edge of the wall. He noticed an electrical outlet, just a few feet above the floor. Hanging crooked, it wasn't firmly fastened to the wall, so he walked over to check it out.

Grabbing the bottom edge of the plastic cover, he pulled it away from the wall and instantly felt a cool rush of wind coming from the darkened space within the interior of the wall.

It was pitch-black in there... Without a flash-light, he couldn't see anything inside the hollow space, but he knew, that opening would have to lead somewhere...

He decided to wait until morning. Maybe there would be a little more light to see by inside the wall, and he didn't really want to go in there at night anyway.

The sound of the shower stopped. Tony listened intently for the bathroom door to open. His hiding spot wasn't the best, but he stayed put, and hoped that Jennifer wouldn't start searching for him.

Her heavy heels boomed across the floor as she exited the bathroom and swiftly strode down the hall toward the bedroom. The sound of her flicking on the light, and the clattering noise of a dresser-drawer, as it was hastily pulled open, revealed to him that she was inside the bedroom getting dressed.

From under the couch he could see the bedroom light, shining out onto the carpeting of the living room. A large shadow moved around; Jennifer's gigantic figure eclipsed the bright light like an immense colossus...

He could see the outline of her head. She must have been sitting on her bed putting lotion on her feet.
Maybe she had forgotten about him, or- she had assumed that Chloe had taken both of the tiny men with her... Could he get that lucky?

He waited to see what Jennifer would do next. He hoped that she would just get into bed and go to sleep. The fact that she had to work the next day, made this seem plausible, although, he never knew for sure what Jenny would do... he had witnessed her stay up all night, and still, get up and go into work the next day and,... actually work a ten hour shift!

Tony wrapped the dirty, giant sock, tightly around his naked body. Sitting down next to the leg of the couch, he snuggled up against the large wooden post and tried to get comfortable. He knew that this would be a long night...

To his surprize, he heard the bedroom light snap off, and the sound of the mattress squeaking under her weight as she slipped into bed.

He closed his eyes, and tried to get some sleep too. He would get up at first light, and make his escape through the opening in the wall.


***


Morning came quite unceremoniously, as the uneventful night passed; only a brief interruption, when Chloe came home sometime during the wee hours of the morning and quietly slipped into the house.

Her actions were nearly silent when she snuck into the house, she didn't want to awaken her sleeping roommate; Chloe managed to get inside and make it to her bedroom without even turning on a single light.

The dawn light gradually illuminated the living room window. Tony waited only long enough to allow it to get light underneath the couch. When he could see well enough under the couch, he assumed that he would be able to see at least enough inside the hollow walls, to find his way outside, and finally make his escape.

He had to eat a few of his crunchy bread crumbs for breakfast, and he stuffed the remaining chunks back into his toga and walked back to the electrical outlet. He pulled the plastic cover away, and swung it around in a half circle. Only the top screw remained fastened which allowed him to push the whole cover around and wedge it open, up against the wall.

He stuck his head into the opening and looked down the dark hallway of the space inside.

His arms pulled him up, and he threw his upper body over the edge and rolled forward. Completing a perfect somersault, he flipped over and landed awkwardly on his barefeet.

Some of the dried chunks of plaster-of-paris, that had overflown during construction had fallen onto the floor inside of the wall, and the solid globs of hard material had sharp edges, that he quickly found to be quite painful if he stepped directly on them.

He had to be cautious of the dark floor beneath his feet, as he tentatively made his way along inside the interior hallway, the unseen cluttered tangles of various abandoned cobwebs within the wall, covered his face, he ignored them as he pushed forward and swiftly made his way toward the front section of the huge building.

Tony just knew, that all he had to do was find a moisture-vent... and he was on his way out of this hell hole!



***


Meanwhile, just across the street from Chloe and Jen's apartment, a pair of young, school-age girls stood at the corner. Both of the twin-girls stood silently. Looking bleakly down at the ground, the two pre-teen twins, were wearing their matching plaid-skirts and identical tops; they appeared like a perfect set of pretty little decorative 'bookends', as they patiently waited on their school bus to arrive at their bus-stop.

They would board the bus, just like they did everyday and take a seat in the back , ride it the short distance to their school...and enjoy another blissful day of learning!

Cindy, and Bobby Jo, -two twin-sisters, both nearly thirteen, thought that it was about to be another long, and boring, mind numbing day, that they were forced to sit through, yet again...

Although, when Bobby Jo looked up and saw a dirty looking ankle sock, wrapped around a tiny little, miniature man that was running directly toward the two of them; she thought that she must be dreaming. Frantically waving his arms above his head, and squealing out something in such a tiny voice, that it sounded like he was squeaking... he looked like a terrified little mouse!

Bobby Jo's eyes widened with surprise as she elbowed her twin sister, Cindy- and pointed out the tiny little guy...

"Look Cindy, what IS that....?", she yelped.

Both girls stepped together, in unison, like drone robots. The two of them stepped up to the edge of the curb and squatted down to meet this unusual little person...

Tony was nearly out of breath, as he sprinted across the wide expanse of freshly paved blacktop. The two little girls standing at their bus stop, appeared to him like beautiful little angels waiting to rescue him from the cruel clutches of his tormentresses...

"Help me!", he spluttered, as he stumbled and fell at the twins feet.

Rolling around in his dirty-sock, toga; he looked like a tiny mess, as the two young girls peered down at him from above...the toes of their matching shoes, sticking out, just over the edge of the high curb wall, their leather saddle-shoes appeared to be in pristine condition.

Tony looked directly between their thighs, looking up, and under their skirts, as they unintentionally squatted down to get a better look at him; revealing their pure-white, cotton pantie's...puffy and clean, the pillowy pocket between their creamy, white, thighs, swelled out like two muffins fresh out of the easy bake oven...

"Get 'em Cindy!", Bobby Jo excitedly shouted to her identical twin sister.

"Grab Him, Quick... the bus is coming, hurry up!".

Tony had fallen down, right next to the cement curb. The morning sun, rising directly overhead, beamed down upon the giant twins. Their shiny, freshly washed hair, sparkled in the bright sunlight. The matching black-frame glasses they wore, gave their surprised faces that certain look...

"I'm Not, touching that thing! He's all DIRTY!", the one named Cindy recoiled in disgust.

Bobby Jo quickly stepped down next to Tony. Her saddle shoes flanking him on each side, she squatted directly over him and slowly lowered her index finger down toward him...


"Are you okay mister?", she curiously whispered.

"Please, girl's, get me outta here", Tony yelled up into her shadowy face.

He could see that she was very nervous about actually touching him. Along with being miniature sized, the filthy, dirty sock, that was wrapped around him made him appear even weirder looking...

"Okay, stay still... I'm going to pick you up"





*
End Notes:

Thanks again for reading, and please leave a comment or suggestion.  I really like to hear what you think...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4061