Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Four by midnightwriter85
Summary:

Chloe finally gets to use the serum, and along with Jennifer's help, two more unsupecting victims fall into the ultimate experience. 


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: Yes Word count: 59028 Read: 172002 Published: February 16 2014 Updated: April 27 2014
Chapter 1 by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

In this episode of the story, Mark and Tony will become the next victims of the shrinking serum.

Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Four



Chapter One





"This is the downward dog", she whispered quietly. That's what she called it, 'The Downward Dog'.


The purple leggings, topped off with the black thong-panties that she pulled on over them, hugging tightly around her wide set hips and the thickly woven, wool leg warmers sagging down around her ankles, wrinkled up forming staggered rolls just above her barefeet, making her legs appear much larger and so much more powerful.

The sheer nylon top she wore, fit so tightly that the shiny surface resembled something made of solid metal...


Bob sat cross-legged and completely naked, watching in total amazement while the tremendous sight of Diane's magnificent body seemed to completely fill the enormous master bedroom.

Rubbing his eyes, while still trying to wake-up, he covered himself with a huge square-cut section of juicy, 'orange colored' fruit that had been freshly cut from a giant orange segment. He nibbled from the edge of it, as he watched her from the floor. His golden haired Goddess-like saviour, towering above him...


The skin-tight, spandex leggings she wore, completely stretched to their limits as she bent forward, thrusting out her rear-end, jutting it out so highly above him. He sat there by a rolled-up bath-towel on the floor next to the foot of her bed.

The thick cotton towel was head high to him when he stood up to walk over and lean against it.

A green plastic salad-bowl the size of a small compact car, had been filled with diced-up orange slices and a few large chunks of triangular cut cantaloupe, it still held what was left-over from their early morning breakfast.

Bob sat down next to the rolled-up towel. The same one that she would use in her next exercise as a pillow to sit upon. Another pose, that appeared like she was trying to bend-over completely backward...

Doing nearly the exact opposite, of the 'Downward Dog'...


Diane had awoken early, at the ungodly hour of four o'clock in the morning. Bob wasn't even given any choice in the matter, it was time to get up. He was quickly taken out of his tightly wrapped cocoon of softness, to join his giantess mother-in-law as she began her regular morning routine...


Her hands pressed firmly down onto the hardwood floor as she held this strenuous-looking yoga pose. Her blonde hair spilling down onto the floor around her upturned head.

Bob watched this giant middle-aged, blonde, doing her morning exercises. She began by 'loosening-up', doing several yoga type poses. Contorting her long, lithe, flexing frame into all sorts of strange looking positions.

Her spectacular 'contortionistic' movements, forced him to wonder, just how could such an enormous female figure, being so extremely colossal in physical size... actually be so limber?


"Why don't you just try it Bobby!", she asked him.


Her long muscular legs stiffening out as her high-arched barefeet tightly pressed together, she walked them forward slowly using her barefeet, flexing them at the ankles, she worked her toes continuously and steadily continued raising up her gorgeous, well developed, rear-end. lifting upward, it formed a beautiful sweeping 'arch-like' bridge. Bob had to strain his neck in order to take it all in...


Her face turning a bright shade of cherry-red, as the blood all rushed down into her cheeks. She turned her 'upside-down' face toward him, with a huge smile, she winked at him and giggled.

Bob watched her gigantic form with sheer confusion. Just when he thought that he was starting to get used to the idea of being this uniquely 'miniature-sized' person, he found himself dumbfounded at the incredible differences of this new perspective...


"Come on, you need to get some exercise too!", she told him.


Watching the muscular tone stiffening up and flexing tightly. In just one of her single calf muscles, the incredible force they could so easily put forth...

He tried to imagine just what this giantess's enormous strength could be capable of.


He was simply amazed with how flexable she was. She sat down upon the towel, her weight nearly flattening it out completely. Crossing her legs at the ankles she reached over and scooped him up within her left hand.

Lifting him up, and over in front of her face, she held his body up closely to her mouth, quietly whispering...


"Here, you sit 'HERE'"- Placing him down upon her lower belly. " -and just hang-on to the waist band, okay?", she whispered down to him.


She slowly released her fingers from around his waist, leaving him on his knees just below the top of her black thong. Kneeling down on her lower stomach, Bob found himself looking up the long length of her gigantic abdominal form...


"Hang ON!", she told him.


She placed her hands down on the floor below and started lifting up her butt...

Spacing her knees apart equally, she started raising up her entire mid-section, arching it straight up into the ceiling...

Bob quickly grabbed onto the black elastic band that encircled her waist. He held on tightly, steadily, but 'shakily', he was elevated up to the point where Dianes face disappeared beneath the rising lift of her tremendous breasts.

The thong panties that fit so tightly over top of the nylon leggings, hugged her powerful abdominals like a second skin, giving him a good hand-hold, but her straining muscles quivered so much it was very difficult to hang on!

His mind filled with mixed emotions, he felt like he was actually riding this enormous female body!

The view was incredible! Her massive form straining beneath him, shaking his entire body with constant trembling vibration!

Diane held the pose for a long time, five or six minutes maybe, before she unlocked her hold and slowly descended her taught, rear-end, down onto the rolled towel.

Her face lifted back up, straining and holding her breath she gasped with releif as she lowered her butt back down to rest.


"You DID it!", she praised her little partner for hanging on.


Reaching down with her right hand, she gently cupped her fingers around him, conforming to his slender waist and slowly tightening up to grasp him within them.

Lifting him off her waist, she held him up to her breast and leaned forward to stand up. She swiftly shot up into as standing position, so fast that Bob felt his stomach lurching from the accelerated upward rise...

She stepped over to the bed and quickly released her tiny playmate.

Lowering her face down closer, she wiped her brow with the wide cotton wrist-band and tilted her head to the side...


"It's time for a walk now... Yankee and I take a three mile hike every morning", she whispered to him.

Breathing heavily, and stepping away from the bed, she turned toward her dresser. She searched around through a small pile of cluttered things and finally selected a single article.

Spinning around, she turned back to the bed and tossed his tiny pants over to him...


"There you go Robert, I almost forgot about them. I washed them for you their all nice and clean!", she told him.


Stepping over closer, and kneeling down on the floor, she watched him pull on the tiny pair of pants. She smiled and giggled, watching him tugging on the tightly fitted waistband and wriggling it up around his naked little butt.

Only slightly deeper in tone, it still disturbed him when he heard it. Her giggle, it sounded very similar to her youngest daughter's, Patrisha.

A pang of fear stabbed him deeply in the pit of his gut each time he thought of her...


Dianes voice softly swirled around him...


"Would you like to come along?"


Bob adjusted his snuggly fitted short's. He reached down and smoothed out the tight leggings.

The thought of being left alone inside the house, with the giantess Trisha dwelling inside her bedroom just down the hallway, had a large bearing on his decision...

"I'd love to Diane!", he tried to sound thrilled about it.

Although the thought of being carried around inside this giant womans pocket, while she 'power-walked' for three long miles, didn't really sound like too much fun either...

On the other hand, the idea of Trisha stumbling onto him while she was gone, terrified him!


"Great, just lem'me get my shoes-on first!"

She quickly slipped-on a loose-fitted pair of shiny 'silver-white' shorts, and then sat down to slip on her running shoes.


Bobby was carefully placed into the deep front pocket of her nylon jogging pants. She kept him there until she was a short distance away from the house. After she stopped, he was gently removed from her pocket and pulled out into the open air...

It was still dark outside, and the stars were shining so brightly in the sky they seemed to blind him as he gazed upward, taking in the incredible sight.


"What is it, Robert?", Diane curiously asked.


"It's just so 'unreal' ", he said. "This is the first time I've seen the night sky since....well", he trailed off...


Diane looked up and gazed into the star-filled sky...


"Yes, it is very beautiful isn't it...", she softly whispered.



Yankee barked at the tiny man inside of his mistress's palm, he circled her feet a few times and started jumping up and down, trying to smell what Diane was holding inside of her hand.


Bob felt himself being lowered down. The sudden appearance of the giant poodles face startled him, as it roughly sniffed at him, while pushing it's nose against his side...


"Whoa, hold it there, big fella', easy boy!", Bobby yelled out!


His cold wet nose, touched Bob's shoulder and smeared it with a chilly coating of dog spittle.


Bob grabbed onto Diane's thumb and hugged it tightly just as her hand slowly lifted him away...


"He just wanted to properly greet you!", she said with a chuckle, while holding him up above the jumping poodle...


Turning back to the dog she reached down with her free hand and patted him on the head.


"Good Boy, Yankee!", she praised him for behaving himself. "Good Boy!".


Bob was lifted up higher, grasping him a little tighter, she held him up level with her chest and started walking...


Her swift steps, steadily increasing in speed, began to thrust forward like huge pistons. Pumping below him, they created a constant shifting motion.


The cooler night air felt nice swirling around his bare skin. Bob knew that it would soon be very hot outside, after the sun came up and started heating everything up.


Diane knew it too, that's why she got out so early, before it got too hot. She always walked early in the mornings, or very late at night, the sun was just too hot during the day...


She walked on the sidewalk, pacing herself down the street, they passed by the sparsely landscaped neighbourhood homes. The large yards and meticulously designed lots easily displayed the fact that these people definitely had a very good income.


Yankee followed her closely, his miniature toe-nails clicking along beside her left foot, making several speedy little steps to every one of his towering mistress's.

They turned the corner, sweeping past a bright red fire hydrant and the wind seemed to change direction.

Diane began to pick-up speed, stepping faster and faster, her hips popped back and forth in quick snapping jerks...

Yankee broke into a trot, working hard to keep up with Dianes long lean legs. Bob clung tightly to her extended index finger, he felt a little scaired of falling at this height, even though her ring-finger coiled so firmly around his knees that there was no possible way that could happen.

Creating a floating sensation, her fist slightly dipped and lifted as she walked. His tiny head stuck out from the top of her fist like a second thumb. He rode along inside her firmly grasping fist and tried to take in the swiftly passing scene.


A mail box swept past them, Bobby noticed the name on the box, it was written on the side of it in bright yellow paint, the letters were half his height...

He looked up the long driveway, an outside light next to the corner of the house brightly illuminated the black sports-car parked there in front of the garage. It was a Datson 280z, his first car was a 'Z', he turned his head to watch it flow slowly past while he was silently carried along the front of the house and on down the street...

Turning another corner, he was slowly lowered down. His view slightly changed as her hand floated toward her front pants pocket. He felt the sudden force of the encircling fingers, grasping tighter, as his tilting view, of the sidewalk below, swept past under Dianes alternating steps...


"Hello Diane!", a strange voice erupted in the distance.


"Oh, Hi 'Valerie'", Diane's voice yelled out!


Bob's shoulders were squeezed up as he was roughly stuffed into the front pocket of her slick nylon-pants. The heat inside nearly took his breath away. Her large, powerful, thigh muscle, flexed and clinched against him as she continued walking at a brisk pace...


"It's going to be another hot one today!", the passing voice spoke in the distance.


"Yup, it's suppose to get up in the 90's again", Diane replied, only slowing her pace slightly


"Hey, do you mind if I come over later and take a quick dip in the pool?", the female voice asked her.


"No problem Val, come over whenever you like, I should be home all day", she told her.


"Thanks, I'll see you later then!"

The womans voice faded away into the distance. Still walking in the opposite direction, she continued talking about the oppressive heat and how much hotter it was suppose to be in the coming weeks...


Bob was carefully freed from the over-heated, nylon pocket, brought back out into the cooler outside air.


He was gradually lifted up above her swaying hips and held out next to her chin. She glanced back to see that Valerie was far enough away, breathing heavily she looked down into her hand and rolled her eyes...


"That's Valerie, she lives over there-( Bob was lifted-up, and turned toward a huge brick house)...don't worry though, I won't let her anywhere near you!", Diane breathily whispered toward her tiny pocket-sized buddy...


Returning to her fast paced rhythm, Bob was lowered down below her breasts as she continued on with her walk.


***





Later that day, at Carly's house...

The long, three day weekend was just getting started.


Chloe and Jennifer stood next to their cars, waiting for Carly to find her house key, it was well after 1:00 pm and the humidity in the air surrounding everything seemed to settle in among the distant tree tops and erase everything that lay beyond.

The three of them had decided to go out together. The 'Sixth annual Larch County Pig Roast' would be just what they needed to take their minds off of everything that had happened in the last few weeks.

Carly had completely torn the house apart looking for her missing husband.

The idea of going out didn't seem to do much for Carly though, she had been so depressed lately after her miniature husband had gone missing. She hadn't even left the house to do anything, after her endless searching had came away empty-handed, she still constantly searched for him...

Jennifer thought it might help, if they took her out and had a few drinks.

Chloe and herself had the entire weekend off, they got together after work and went directly over to Carly's house to pick her up.





*
End Notes:

I'll try and post the following chapters daily...  Thanks for reading and please coment!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4061