(English) Rétrécissement by italykeke, christiawi9
Summary:

A young successful man got the shrinking virus, a disease his father got before he did. How will he cope up with the fact he gets weaker ? And how will act his family and friends ?


Categories: Slow Size Change, Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 46432 Read: 259142 Published: February 08 2014 Updated: April 16 2014

1. The shrinking virus by italykeke

2. First struggles by italykeke

3. Another morning 1/2 by italykeke

4. Another morning 2/2 by italykeke

5. Back at school with friends.1/2 by italykeke

6. Scott's story by italykeke

7. Back at school with friends 2/2 by italykeke

8. Two girls having fun by italykeke

9. Deal by italykeke

10. Last day to school. by italykeke

11. Confrontation with Jade pt 1 by italykeke

12. Confrontation with Jade pt.2 by italykeke

13. Escape by italykeke

The shrinking virus by italykeke

Steven slowly woke to the usual pains of hunger as he forced himself to crawl out of his bed and get dressed before heading down to the living room. Removing his pajamas, he groggily pulled on his favorite pair of jeans and shirt while wiping the sleep from his eyes. His father had always told him that these clothes made him look rather elegant while Steven found them rather comfortable. Leaving his room, he walked down stairs to greet the rest of his family who were having their breakfast.

 

 


"Morning, Steve! How are you? Have a good sleep?" Asked Megan. She was the eldest of the children and was exceedingly responsible, even for a 24 year old. Studying at the University she also was kind of the maid of the house. This was until she could find a place of her own that she could afford. 
"Yeah, I'm fine, just a little tired. Hey, could you fix me something to eat, I'm starving?" Steven dropped himself onto the closest seat as his sister got up from hers.

 

"Of course, little bro. you just sit there and continue looking like you're dying." Steven laugh with his eyes half open.

 

Megan was similar to a kind mother and really became like one when hers and Steven's mother died. His mother was the only sibling that Steven was fully related to but she had died when they were very young. Since then their father, Scott, had remarried and his family had become theirs. While Stevens side of the family was kind and caring the other half, those related to his stepmother, were slightly more shady.

 


First there was Linda, the stepmother in question, who was a woman of astonishing, natural beauty who possessed a cold and methodical mind. She loved to feel superior to others, to rule others, and relished in possessing authority despite her diminutive stature of 5'3". It was this cold heartedness that made her marry a wealthy businessman even though she had no actual feeling for him and although this fact disgusted Steven it was Linda's daughter who he couldn't stand. 


Jade, Linda's 17 year old daughter, had every asset a person could dream of whether it was her 6' tall frame, her uncanny intelligence or her amazing body. She was the one considered to have the best future out of the entire family with Linda paying for all her studies at Harvard (With Scott's money of course). Maybe it was because of her mother's viciously cold persona but Jade had a rather strong admiration for the woman and hated everyone else in the family whether it be because of jealousy or arrogance. She loathed Scott because his intellect rivaled her own and she simply saw the rest of the family as inferior beings for the exact opposite reason.

 


Jake was Steven's younger Stepbrother and was born 1 year after Scott and Linda got together. He was roughly 13 years old and would always look up to Steven as a big brither he wanted to be like someday. Steven was also the person who would protect him from Jade brutality.

 


The last child was Clara, the little 12 year old boss. She was a major brat who didn't understand the meaning of the word "no" and would often do whatever she wanted and always got away with it. Although she was sweet most of the time even Steven couldn't do discipline whithout the fear of Linda's fury. 
All five children were in the living room waking up in their own way. Clara and Jake were doing their usual wrestling match for the T.V remote while shouting at the top of their lungs, which had become a sort of morning ritual for them. Jade was laying on the sofa reading a book with her feet on a chair rubbing against Steven's jacket. Megan and Steven, however, were having a more important conversation as they had their morning breakfast: their fathers shrinking disease.

 


This new disease that had suddenly appeared years ago and had the horrifying ability to shrink their victims until they slowly became microbes. No cure nor prevention had been discovered and all the victims suffered from the same fate. However, this isn't to say that no information had been gleamed through the years of research of the virus. Recent studies suggested that it might actually be genetic and that males whose relatives had succumbed to it may face a higher chance of contracting it themselves. This notion thoroughly disturbed Steven as he couldn't imagine what his life would be like if he ever got the illness. Although everyone said that men were more likely to get it then women, Steven simply brushed these off as old wives tales. However, the thing that always got on his mind was that his own mother had died due to the virus and now his father had it too and whenever he was alone his mind would always wander on these facts.

 


The state, unable to find a cure or prevention, had established certain laws for the "shrinkers" in order to protect them from the ever expanding world. All those who were infected with the illness had to be registered and submit themselves to a guardian (Also known as an owner) who would be responsible for looking after the shrinker as they got smaller. This person was often loved ones but if someone couldn't find a guardian they were forced to submit to the government and placed in "shrinker facilities". These were government run programs were marketed as free government programs designed to help shrinkers as they shrunk but were in reality prisons where the virus infected were treated like playtoys and used for experiments in combating the disease. The owner of the shrinker basically owned everyone of their human rights (As an unspoken rule) and would gain everything the shrinker owned when they eventually ... disappeared. In Steven's home the carer was Linda who owned his father Scott which Steven viciously disputed. Declaring that he should be the guardian, the government was quick to take Linda's side as she was the spouse and rightful owner of said shrinker.

 


Now the recipient of huge sums of money, Linda was exceedingly happy as she was not only the ruler of the household but owner of a personal slave whom she didn't hesitate to treat harshly. Because of this, Steven witnessed his own fathers constant decline in height, charisma and pride until he was the size of a 4 year old whom even Clara treated as inhuman. Steven couldn't bear seeing his father, a once tall and imposing man, become less and less until it got to the point that he would lower his eyes when speaking to a 12 year old girl who would simply pout everytime he spoke ... What happened to him? 
And then there was Jade who found almost inhuman pleasure from humiliating him further as if it was her mission in life. No doubt she did this as revenge for the way he stood up to her when he was normal height. He wouldn't take any of her arrogant, condescending tone and now he was paying for it. Steven felt sick when he remembered how Jade would pick up his father by his armpits and cradle him like a small baby against her voluminous breasts. She knew that, along with all negative emotions, humiliation was a severe catalyst for speeding up the shrinking virus. "What a bitch" Steven thought to himself.

 


At that moment the front door opened showing Linda had come back with tons of shopping bags in each hand, no doubt paid with her former husbands credit card, followed by said husband at her heels, who didn't even reach her knees anymore.  

 


"Hey, everyone" she announced as she was bombarded by the two youngest, obviously wondering what was in the bags.  
Jade, however, quickly put her book down and jumped off the couch, casually making her way over to Scott who had no time to react before he was lifted into the air and kissed asif he was a baby. This picture was intensified as Jade began to talk to Scott in a baby voice.   Steven's knuckles were white as he watch the entire scene with overwhelming anger. A rage that was slowly dragging him into madness as he felt an unbearable desire to repress this bitch of a half sister. She had pushed it long enough and he refused to let her continue treating his own father this way. He knew that everything she did was for the sole purpose of shrinking Scott further just so that she could enact her petty revenge. He was about to get up and scream this at her when the tragedy happened. Steven's vision suddenly blurred as his mind became more and more dizzy for a few seconds. He felt as if he was about to fall over when Megan grabbed him by the arms and helped him stand. 
"You alright?" She asked, looking over his face for signs of illness 
"Yeah, I'm alright ... Sorry" He answered, moving away from her and standing on his feet again.

 


She continued to stare at him, her eyes filled with fear which Steven didn't really understand until he stood at full height and looked her in the eyes, surprised at how tall she was. Megan was a cute, 5'4" Brunette who didn't know how to be respected in the house. However, she was positively intimidating for a tall, 6'2" man now that she was taller than before.

 

First struggles by italykeke

Steven continued to Stare at Megan, completely shocked by what he was seeing. It couldn't be possible, there was no way this could be happening, not to him. Finally regaining control of his body he pushed his sister away and stumbled as fast as he could towards the bathroom, being careful not to crash into the cupboard. Locking the door behind him he tore open the bathroom draws used for linen and pulled everything out until he withdrew and small tape measure. Holding it in his hand, his heart beat rapidly in his chest. 

 

It didn't happen. I'm just imagining things. He thought to himself as he pulled the tape out and stood at full height, measuring himself.

 

After numerous checking the result was the same each and every time Steven measured himself. 183cm. what? This can't be!

It was even worse than Steven first feared, he had lost almost 5 centimetres instantly. This just wasn't possible. I can't have the disease too! Steven couldn't believe that he had contracted the same illness that his father had. He didn't want to think about what his life was going to turn into. Was he going to be just like his dad? Completely submissive and a slave to everyone around him?

 

After throwing up in the toilet he washed his mouth and and breathed deeply, trying to calm himself down. His mind automatically started buzzing through every possibility that would make it appeared as if he had shrunk. Maybe the tape measure was just poorly made, making it inaccurate. Maybe Megan had a growth spurt. Maybe gravity was pushing down on his spine. There were heaps of possibilities that could account for this. The odds of him having this very, very rare disease were astronomical. Feeling reassured he stepped from the bathroom and thought about the day ahead of him. He had to go and do a science experiment with his friends so he should probably prepare for that.

 

Walking across the loungeroom, Steven's brain was in full denial mode. He even ignored alarming facts such as the increased size of all the furniture, the suddenly wider space of the house or even the bagginess his clothes now had. But none of this fazed him and he continued to focus unnecessarily on his coming breakfast which Megan had finished preparing. Strolling past the couch, he didn't even interfere with the dispute Jake and Clara were now having even though he was unofficial mediator of the house, making sure all arguments got settled. But right now he just wanted to eat his waffles in peace.

 

"You alright?" Megan asked sympathetically as she place the dish in front of him "That's the first time you haven't broken up one of their fights"

Steven merely mumbled something as he munched on the sugary, square delight.

"Hmm?"

"Nothing" He said, not looking at her before dropping the waffle on the plate and pushing it away "Disgusting"

 

Steven rose from his chair and left the table and headed towards the living room. He loved his older sister but there was just something about him that caused him to hurt people unintentionally. He was always the sort of person to let him emotions control his mood and speak without thinking. He walked up to his room to pack for his upcoming science experiment with his friends and made sure to ring them to clarify the details. Brian, Jessica and Sandra all gave the affirmative that the end of year experiment was good to go. If everything went well they should earn top marks. 

 

Steven was a good leader despite his occasional attitude problems. His smart and organized mind allowed him to think ahead and plan for all outcomes which made him an invaluable lab partner. That, with his impressive physique and athletic skills made him an incredibly versatile individual and quickly earned him the respect of many of the other students at school. However he was also somewhat absent minded causing him to lose focus sometimes and get into extremely unlucky situation, which is a problem if you're working around dangerous equipment. But having his amazing friends and crew with him easily balanced out his lack of luck as they always seemed to keep him on track. 

 

Thanks to him their project was really advanced and almost finished. He would have been studying engineering at MIT but his caring Step mother believed that the cheaper local university was a better option for him which his father quickly "agreed" to. However, despite these setbacks he was number one in his class and had a promising future almost anywhere engineering related. This little fact would often bring a frown to Linda's face, much to Steven's delight.

 

Running downstairs, Steven came across a familiar sight sitting on the couch which angered him even more than he already was. It appeared that the argument over the T.V had been settled by Jade who had gone about stealing Jake's headphones for her own personal use. Relaxing on the couch, she proceeded to mock her half-brother while easily fighting of his pathetic attempts to retrieve the headphones. 

 

"Ok, ok, ok, ok, how about this?" Jade said laughing as she held the headphones out of reach "Answer me a simple science question and you can get your headphones back, deal?"

"But I hate science!"

"I know" She said with a grin "Ok, What is the periodic symbol of gold?"

"I don't know"

"Really? This is baby work. When I was your age I was doing work that was 5 times harder than this. Hmm, I guess that's the difference between you and me, huh?"

 

Steven walked over behind Jade and grabbed the hand holding the headphones. 

"It's 'Au'" Steven ripped the headphones from her hands "Before you go insulting people half your age how about you pick on someone intellectually the same size"

"What, like you? Don't make me laugh"

"Last time I checked my grades have always been higher than yours. unlike you who was at the bottom of your English class"

"English is my bad subject! And that was only for one year!"

"Or maybe you're just not as smart as you think you are. Maybe you're just like everyone else"

 

Jade's eyes seemed to spark red before she dashed from the couched and went to punch Steven in the face. She just barely managed to get out of range before her fist swept past his nose. Steven fell backwards and landed on his butt, completely taken aback by her sudden reaction. He must have struck a chord with her as he knew comparing her to normal people would. Steven was barely on his feet when she came from around the couch and went to hit him again but he quickly grabbed her wrist. He was amazed at how strong she was and if she didn't stop her assault and storm upstairs he would undoubtedly lost that struggle. It was because she was so angry. That's why she was so strong.  

 

Bending over, he handed the headphones back to his younger brother before ruffling his hair.

"There you go Jake, I believe these belong to you" He said with a smile "If that banshee bothers you again you know who you can turn to"

Jake looked at Steven in the same way he would look at a superhero. It was almost daunting that his little brother thought so highly of him. Seeing his bag packed by the chair he asked.

"Where are you going?"

"There's a school project that I have to finish with some friends. Just an experiment for out end of year assignment"

"Can I come?" Just like any little brother, Jake loved to hang out with Steven and his older friends. It made him feel so cool and they always treated him to things.

"Hmm, only if you're good, OK?" Jake quickly nodded his head and ran upstairs to get ready. 

 

Looking over at the kitchen he saw Megan clearing the dishes and remembered how he had treated. She looked up at him and he quickly averted his gaze until his brother came running back down fully dressed. Picking up an apple from the counter, Steven threw it at Jake.

 

"Eat up, we're going to be there all day" 

 

Later that day.

 

 

 

Steven along with his brother were the last to arrive at Brian's garage at which everyone else had shown up and were working on the experiment.

 

"Yo, Jake" Brain said, high fiving the young boy as he spoke with Steven "I printed out the documents Sandra sent me, Here's your copy." He handed Steven a set of papers each containing equations, diagrams, instructions and plans on them.

 

Brian was Steven's best friend and they had known each other since childhood. Even though they were kind of enemies back then they developed a mutual respect for each other which blossomed into a fully formed mateship. In fact if it wasn't for that competitive nature that each of them had with each other Steven wouldn't be nearly as smart or athletic as he was today. Brian, like Steven, was a smart, outgoing guy who was roughly 6' 1" and even though he had become physically superior to Steven he just wasn't as smart. This meant they complemented each other well.

 

"Okay" He said, pulling a heavy battery into the garage "Here's the battery we're going to need for measurements. Let's go"

 

After checking the last of the setting, Steven announced that they were finally ready to begin. The first stage of the experiment was relatively simple and mostly required someone to peddle on a bicycle while the group to measurement. The goal was not to peddle the fastest or longest but to produce the most energy through by the bicycle being hooked up to a generator. He used his laptop to simulate the slope the bicycle would be "riding". 

 

"Okey, who wants to be the first to give this a ride?" He announced to the room in which he received a sudden silence until his little brother shot his hand up. "You want a go Jake?"

 

Before Jake could answer he was interrupted by Brian "Whoa, whoa, wait. I refuse to let a child prove he's more of a man than me so sign me up" he declared while fist bumping Jake.

 

Walking up to the bicycle he turned back to the two women before dramatically removing his shirt showing his rippling body. Sanda rolled her eyes while Jessica wolf whistled

"Yeah, show those abs" everybody laughed at this comment.

"Whoever does the worst has to buy everyone lunch, agreed?" Brian asked

"Well, that's hardly fair." Sandra said "I'll verse you in any intellectual debate you want but it's practically cheating when we're doing a fitness exercise"

"Fine, the girls are exempt from this, I guess it's up to the three men to compete to see whose best"

"Yeah, sure Hercules, now get on the bike" Steven said, grabbing Brian's shirt and throwing it on a nearby chair. he then walked behind his laptop and activated the program. "Okay, clock's ticking. Ready whenever you are"

 

Brian decided to start off strong rather than conserve his energy, even though the point of this was to create the most energy not go the fastest. However, despite his poor method he still managed to ride for a full fifteen minutes before jumping, sweating.

 

"Not a very smart riding style" Jessica said as she played cards with Jake and Sandra "you used up all your energy in one go"

"Well I have to keep it fair for you people. Plus, if I did ride your way we'd be here for days. Who knows how long I could go for"

"Yeah, dream on!" Jessica yelled from the side.

"I guess I'm up?" Steven said as Brian walked back to his chair and Sandra took his place behind the computer.

"Woo, go Steven! beat that Ginger!" Jake cheered from his chair

"Hey, Who're you calling a Ginger, eh midget?" Brian asked, jabbing Jake in the side "Besides, don't you know that girls love a good red-head. Can't reist them"

"Don't listen to him" Jessica said "What women want is for a man to be true to what he is"

"Yeah, but the right hair colour doesn't hurt though"

 

Steven stepped onto the bike and waited for Sandra to start the program. Once she was ready he started pedaling at a slow pace. He knew that he wouldn't be able to beat Brian with pure strength and so he would have to ride smart. This was really a contest between Brian and him because if Jake lost the bet than Steven would end up paying anyway. And so he rode at a steady pace, determined to conserve his energy which is why he was surprised that he was feeling tired after only a few minutes of riding. There was no way he was that unfit but he could have sworn he just got on the bicycle. Why was he feeling so weak?

 

That's when it hit him. The shrinking virus. One of the symptoms it caused was a significant decrease in body muscle and stamina in the first periods of shrinkage. Sudden weakness in the body even occurred before any signs of shrinking happen. Does this mean he really does have the disease? No, I'm just unfit. I didn't eat breakfast this morning! I haven't had enough liquids! It didn't take long for the group to realize that something was wrong.

 

"Hey, is your brother feeling well?" Jessica asked Jake as they watched his brother become red in the face. "You don't think he's sick do you?"

"I don't know"

"Guys, how long have I been doing this?" Steven asked between breathes

"About 5 minutes" Sandra responded "You wanna stop? You don't look so good"

"I'm fine! There's nothing wrong" Steven was determined to prove that he was alright. That everything that was happening to him could just erased through sheer willpower. However, this only lasted for about a minute longer before he completely collapsed onto the ground.

"Steven" Jake yelled as he ran to help his brother with the rest of the group. They all helped him up and brought him over to the chairs before giving him water and energy drinks.

"Argh, just a bad run" Brian said "Happens to everyone. One time, I was running around the block like I usually do and I just lost all my energy. I had just started and I was already tired, what's with that?"

"How did I do? How long was that?"

"Well ..." Brian started

"Sorry, Steven" Sandra said "I messed up and didn't activate the program which means we weren't measuring your progress. But we can still do the experiment without it, we'll just substitute what you did with Jake's results" She gave a stern look to Brian which clearly said 'play along' before walking away.

 

Sandra was the next to get on the bike and successfully employed a slow and steady ride and ended up actually beating Brian in generating energy.

"Huh, what happened to all that "boys are stronger than girls" and "It's unfair"" Brain asked, completely blown away at how she beat him.

"I never said boys were stronger than girls and if I had known you were going to use up all your energy I wouldn't have worried" she said with a sly smile

 

Everyone had a ride on the bicycle and by the end the had a computer full of data results which Steven processed and calculated along with Jessica. After finishing he printed everything out and stapled it together before resting once again on the chair. He was still saw from that short ride on the bike, he really did have the shrinking virus, didn't he? Sandra walked over and picked up the stapled wad of paper, flicking through it.

 

"So what does it look like? Any good news?" She asked

"Better than good. Amazing! The energy generation was off the scale, this could change the world!" He said excitedly

"That would be amazing if it wasn't for this mistake." she said, holding a page open for him to look and and pointing at a single equation he did."

"You cubed the results when you weren't suppose to. That's why all the numbers seemed so large. We have to redo all the equations past this mistake"

"Crap" he said, closing his eyes and laying back on the chair. "Such a stupid mistake"

"Yeah, well, we all make them." Sandra said as she started redoing all the equations on the computer.

 

 

 By the end of the session they had finished all the results and were ready to hand in their papers to the professor during next class. Brian decided to take everyone out for lunch as Jake was the "Loser" and he didn't want a child to pay. This was of course false as Jake produced far more energy than Steven even though he didn't know it. Jake didn't know it but soon he would be much stronger and fitter than Steven and inevitably end up much larger as well.   

 

Another morning 1/2 by italykeke

It's been a few weeks since Steven realized he had the "Shrinking Virus" and his mental state has taken the turn for the worse. Where he use to be happy, charismatic and open to people he was now always depressed and angry at everything. The good thing was that the disease had now stabilized itself so he wasn't suffering from lack of muscle mass or stamina anymore. Of course he had to work out twice as much to keep up his strong appearance but at least he had a normal level of strength again (Well, normal for a shrinker, that is). However, he knew that he would gradually become weaker and weaker and it was only a matter of time before his lack of strength was as evident as his lack of height. 

 

A few days after he contracted this illness he made it a priority to book an appointment with his doctor, hoping that maybe he really was being paranoid or maybe this was something completely different and curable. But alas, the doctors confirmed his worst suspicions and there was now no doubt in his mind that his life truly was over now. Of course the doctors tried to reassure him that his life wasn't "completely over" and that he can still "live relatively normally" but all of this just sounded like a load of BS designed to give the patient hope happiness. He was actually about to fly into a rage at the doctor when they warned him that negative emotions stimulated the progression of the illness. 

 

What? I can't even get upset now to help deal with this? That's like pointing a gun at a person's head and saying if they get scared then they die.

 

The doctors informed him that the most effective and popular method of dealing with the condition was meditation as if helped calm the nerves, cleared the mind and helped people control their emotions.

 

"But I don't know how to meditate. And I still don't see how sitting still is going to help me calm down. I've always found that exercise helps with anger"

 

"Yes, exercise is good for relieving stress" The young doctor said "However, because this disease attacks a person's physical abilities as much as their height it is not advised to overexert yourself." She picked up a book from her shelf and handed it to Steven "Meditation helps to control emotions and prevents them from effecting you which is the best way so far to halt this disease"

 

Steven looked at the thick, hardcover book in his hand. "Meditation for beginners. How to control your inner hulk". Although he didn't like the idea of literally just sitting down to combat this virus was willing to do anything if it meant staying alive for longer. Great, now he was starting to sound like his father.

 

Before he left the doctor's office she asked him if he had a guardian yet as it was ill advised to put it off for too long. It was mandatory for everyone affected by the "Shrinking Virus" to sign up and be put under the care of someone else. Steven said that he didn't know anyone he could trust his life with, he hadn't even told his family about his condition yet. After all, how do you tell someone that you're going to shrink away to nothing? The doctor put her hand on his shoulder.

 

"I know this must be hard and unfair but your family can help. That's what families are for, to be a crutch when you fall down and need help back up." she removed her hand and walked back to her desk. "Anyway, for the time being a recommend you continue staying in school, social interaction is very good the mind. Isolation breeds depression so it's best that you stay close to your friends and family rather than push them away"

"I'm not pushing anyone away"

"No, but you're not letting them in either"

 

After a few more minutes of talking Steven left the office with a thing of bad news, a book on meditation and a lecture. The doctor didn't understand what it was like living at his house, how his family would treat him if they knew he was a shrinker. There was a good reason he was keeping them in the dark. He wasn't pushing them away, he was keeping them at a safe distance for his own protection. Of course, if they couldn't be trusted enough to know about his condition could any of them really be trusted enough to be his guardian?

 

His Stepmother? Um, no, next. What about one of his friends? He would be able to move out and live the rest of his shrunken days under the care of someone who wasn't going to abuse him. Ugh, no way, he couldn't bare the constant pity his friends would drown him with not to mention they would stop seeing him as their strong, smart friend and more like ... a shrinker. The last person on his list that could be remotely worthy was his older sister, Megan, after all they were very close and he knew she would never mistreat him. Well, not intentionally of course, but he saw how she acted around their dad once he started shrinking. How she gradually started to treat him more like a small, helpless child the more he dwindled down until that's exactly what he became. She didn't even realize that she was doing it, it's just how she now saw him. 

 

Driving home, Steven's head was full of questions about his future and about what he was going to do. He felt as if he was being slowly pushed towards a cliff and there was nothing he could do to back away. Sooner or later he was going to be pushed over the edge and he had to figure out a plan for when that happens. The doctor also told him to stay in school because "being around friends and loved ones is the best thing for you now". She said this as if she thought he was going to run away from the world and hide. He wasn't a coward, of course he would stay in school. This disease wasn't going to take his life away from him!

 

Steven pushed all of these thoughts from his mind and tried not to think about his inevitable outcome hounding on him. Fortunately the virus wasn't shrinking fast enough to be clearly noticeable on a day to day scale and in the past three weeks he had only lost about 2 centimeters of height. And this was with him being flooded with dread and despair which means if he could really control his condition than he might be able to halt it completely.  Of course this was just wishful thinking of Steven's part, his mind trying to give him some hope to hold on to especially when hope was what he needed most of all. The virus might not be noticeable short term but in the long run he saw how his clothes became baggier, objects became heavier and his family looking like they were constantly growing in unison.  

--------------------------------------------------

 

With monday came another week as usual with the same boring things that Steven just didn't care about anymore as there was no point in participating i a world he was no longer a part of. As per schedule Megan was the first downstairs making the lunches that should be prepared by Linda but ... well, you know what she'd say- "It's beneath me", "Not my job", "if you want to stay in my house you have to pull your own weight". And so Megan resigned herself as the slave of menial jobs with her being forced to cook and clean, like a modern day cinderella, less she wanted to be evicted. These jobs took priority over her already massive amounts of homework  she had to do and so it was no wonder she wasn't getting the marks she deserved.

 

Steven felt sorry for her but always seemed to find a way of getting out of actually helping her. Not once did he help her with the dishes or making lunch or even offer his assistance. Even Clara, the resident brat of the family, would sometimes drop her annoying act and help her big Step Sister with some chores. Did Steven think himself better than Megan because he refused to let himself be bullied around by their Stepmother? How would things change when he gets smaller and smaller? Would she be the better one? 

 

Maybe this explained why he was avoiding her. Even though he wasn't the closest person in her life or the nicest person she knew he still found himself avoiding her more and more ever since he got the virus. Even doing lunches he would just sit there and avoid eye contact or go to his room to eat in peace. Even when she tried to talk to him he would just grunt or say "not now, later". Was he afraid that if he looked at her he would see a towering sister who saw him as some child? he didn't want them to drift apart but couldn't bring himself to talk to her either.

 

This odd behavior hadn't gone unnoticed by said sister in question. At first she thought it was his way of dealing with an exam that was coming up; shut everyone out and focus on your work. But he had been doing it for quite a while now, if there was an exam it would have finished by now. This was something far worse ... oh, Linda was coming down. 

 

The heavy stomping noise which announced the arrival of their step mother could be heard making its way down the stairs. Megan immediately got the coffee pot and poured the dark liquid into Linda's king sized cup which she drank out of every morning. The eggs were also cooked but the toast wasn't ready yet, hopefully Linda was in a patient mood. This hope was dashed when she saw Linda enter the kitchen carrying her father as if he was a cat. Just like a mother cat picks up a kitten by the scruff of its neck so was Scott being carried by his collar. 

 

Linda marched over to Scotts oversized baby chair and dropped him into it backwards, she really must have been in a bad mood this morning. Did Scott do something to upset her or was she just in a morning mood? This didn't matter at the moment, however,as Megan quickly scooped the eggs onto some newly cooked toast and placed it in front Linda, before starting to make her own breakfast. No one was allowed to make food for Scott as he belonged to Linda and therefore could only be fed by her hand.

 

"How are you this morning, mother?" Megan asked with a smile. She always had to try and stay on Linda's good side if she wanted to stay in the house. Her eyes floated over to Scott who was looking at her with teary, begging eyes, most likely asking Megan to help him as he was starving. She felt so sorry her father but knew that she wouldn't ever get away with breaking Linda's rules and so turned away from her pitiful father and ignored his pleas.

"Did you have a good sleep, mother?"  Megan tried again but when Linda answered it was with neither eye contact or a friendly tone.

 

"Don't talk to me as if we're equals. You're just some pitiful creature sucking at my supportive teet. If it wasn't for me you'd probably be living on the street . Can't afford a house, can pay for college, serving as the family maid is the only thing you're good for. Why don't you just drop out of school and put all your effort into that?"

 

"What an excellent idea mother!" Jade called as she strode over to the kitchen, a look of smugness and a walk of confidence. "Why don't you quit college and become the family bitch? It's unlike you're smart enough to ever get a job, we're practically doing you favor by allowing you to be our servant."

 

"I think I'll stay in school and get a job"

 

"You know" Jade said, not even listening to Megan "My pretty much more qualified than you in every way, and you're so much older than me. How does it feel to have such a talented little sister whom you can never hope to compete with?" Jade turned her attention to her tiny step father whose head was down as if he was trying to fade away and hide. "Oh, look at how cute little daddy is." She bent down and squeezed his cheeks as if he were a child "You're so adorable ... and pathetic! You know I read study that said that if one person got the virus then their direct relatives are more likely to contract it as well." Then turning back to Scott she licked his entire face from his chin to his ear as if he were a candy "Hmm, tastes like coward. I wonder what you'll taste like when you shrink Megan. Maybe like loser, after all it's genetic."

 

"Please" Scott whimpered "Your breath" Jade's horrid halitosis washed over Scotts face in a wave of new morning breath.

"I'm sorry, what did you say? I think you forgot something. What are you suppose t call me again?"

Scott didn't say anything for a while before he whispered even more quietly "Ma'am"

"That's better"

 

Megan was stiff as a board. She was on the verge of both crying and screaming in anger and she didn't know what she wanted to do first. Jade was of course untouchable by Linda's rules but that wasn't what made Megan so upset. Jade was right in saying that she was more qualified in everything because she was. Whether it be fitness, intelligence, looks or friends, Jade had her beat by a mile and she knew it. Megan knew that she had to get out of this place as soon as possible.

 

"Jade" Linda said without turning away from her eggs "Leave him alone." Of course Linda didn't care about Jade harassing Scott because she cared about him and his well being, it was more like she cared about the services he provided. Whether it be from his massages, his money or his submissives, Linda had many reasons for keeping Scott around and if she let Jade continue to harass him like that he'd be microscopic in a month. 

 

Scott also offered many occupational bonuses for where she worked. When he started shrinking Linda decided to take a job at his workplace knowing full well that having him by her side she'd be able to excel through the ranks. ANd that she had done. The employees use to love Scott for his amazing charisma, charm and intelligence. he knew how to do the job perfectly and make everyone perform at their best without being some hard ass douchebag. In fact, if he hadn't contracted the illness he could very well be the CEO of the company by now but alas that is not the case. Instead he had his wife who used his popularity and power, not to mention the pity he got from everyone at the office, to rocket her forward in the ranks. In a short time she'd occupy the same position he once did and she did it in about half the time.  

 

Jade put her hands up as if surrendering to the police and backed away slowly "Right, right, of course dear mother. It isn't my place to play with your toys, I'll just have to get my own" She looked at Megan and gave a slight wink before heading over to the table and picking up and apple.

 

 

Another morning 2/2 by italykeke

"Megan" Linda said "Don't you have other duties you should be attending to?" She of course meant waking everyone up. It was Megan's role to prepare everyone for the day as if she were their mother. 

"Of course"

 

Megan walked up stairs and started knocking on peoples doors, informing them that it was time to wake up. Lastly she got to Steven's room but found that he wasn't actually asleep. Instead he was at his desk doing some kind of work on his laptop and he didn't even turn to greet her when she opened the door.

 

"It surprising to see you awake so early" She said, although Steven didn't reply. "Mother wants me to wake everyone up. Breakfast is ready"

Without so much as a nod of the head or a wave of the head Stenen stood up from his chair and went to exit the room, not looking at Megan even when she reached out and grabbed his arm.

"Wait ... I have to to ask you something"

"What? ..."

"What's wrong with you-"

"Nothing's wrong with me!" He still didn't look at her and made to pull his arm out of her grip but found she had uncharacteristic strength. "Let go"

"First tell me what's wrong. Why are you so called?"

"I'm not"

"Why don't you talk to me"

"I do!"

"You won't even look at me"

 

Steven turned his head and looked into her eyes and his stomach turned. It was true that he had been avoiding looking at her out of fear that he had shrunk so when finally did look at her he saw just how far he had fallen. Luckily Megan didn't notice anything and Steven quickly yanked his arm out of her grip and walked away. Megan watched as he disappeared down the stairs before something caught her eye in his room. It was his computer which he had forgotten to turn of and had left it on the last page he was looking at.

 

There were dozens of pages open but none of them looked like they were for engineering, instead they looked my biological and medical. "10 ways to help prevent it" ..."Stop its progression" ... "Cure to the 'shrinking virus'"

Shrinking virus? Megan's heart skipped a beat. Why was Steven looking up ways of preventing and curing the "Shrinking virus"? He didn't have ... He couldn't have.

"Oh, dear god." Megan almost collapsed. First she lost her father and now she was losing her brother. Her only other family she had. Why did it have to be him? Why couldn't it be anyone else but him?

 

Steven was walking downstairs, completely unaware of his sister's discovering, and making his way to the kitchen. He made his way past his diminutive father who truly did look pathetic trapped in his high chair, being looked down upon by everything and everyone. No matter how things turn out, Steven would never become like his father. Someone who submits to children out of fear, who sucks on their wives breasts just to stay alive for a little longer, someone who has no respect for themselves.

 

Linda wasn't at the table, perhaps she was still asleep or maybe getting ready work. Without her the table was filled with children and their usual morning noise ranging from Clara and Jake continuing their "Who can yell the loudest competition" to Jade quietly insulting Scott while Linda was away. However, Steven didn't care about any of this. He didn't give a damn about the yelling or the insulting or having to eat or going to school. And so he just sat down and ate a piece of toast, more for giving his mouth something to do rather than for actually eating.

 

Scott looked over at Steven with eyes that clearly said "Please, help me" but what it really looked like to Steven was "Look at me, I'm now pathetic and you're just like me. Like father like son". Steven turned away and focused on something else.

 

"SHUT UP, BOTH OF YOU!!" Jade yelled at Clara and Jake who both ceased their antics and sat down to eat. Maybe they were too use to Steven's kind and gentle method of talking to them and were surprised at Jade's reaction.

 

"Jade" Steven said, turning his head and looking at her "Don't yell this early in the morning, you're making more noise then them" His tone was not aggressive, mean or dominant. it was the voice of a person who had been deflated.

 

"Why don't you mind your own business? You didn't stop them so it's my job to" Steven didn't argue back, he didn't care anymore which was something Jade quickly noticed. Steven would never take that from her and they would argue back and forth for at least a minute so him giving up so quickly without even trying to fight was most suspicious. "Woah, what's wrong? Keep up that attitude and you'll find yourself at the back of the bus taking orders."

 

"I don't care" for the past few weeks Jade has been inching closer and closer to being the dominant one of the house (Aside from Linda). usually that role was filled by Steven who brought order to the family lately he just didn't have the spirit. Because of this Jade has been away to wiggle further into his territory without being challenged and she liked it.

 

He stood up from his chair, spitting the toast out of his mouth and walking back up to his room. On his way he passed Megan who looked like she had tears flowing from her eyes. For once he showed some concern.

"What's wrong?"

She looked at him, contemplating whether she should tell him she knows or maybe wait until he tells her. Obviously he doesn't want people to know about his condition. He'll tell me when he's ready.

 

"Nothing. I'm fine, just stubbed my toe on the wall."

 

Satisfied with that Stephen walked passed her and into his room to get ready for school. Packing his bag he grabbed his car keys and walked outside to his car. Driving was a good time to think and reflect about what was happening to him but really it just made him realize that his life was coming to an end. That's really all he could think about. Tomorrow he'd be smaller than he was today. The same with the next day and the next day and the next day. Wash, rinse and repeat. He was driving towards the stoplights when he saw a group of girls standing at at what appeared to be a bus stop.

 

A group made up of four people with a older teen, a younger teen and a little girl. However, it was this last one which was what caught his attention as she was obviously a shrinker but was as small as the little girl standing next to her who couldn't have been any older than eight. Steven could tell she was a shrinker because her limbs looked to thin and long to be a little girls and she clearly had breasts.

 

This was possibly a good chance for him to learn what it was like to be a shrinker, after all he was going to be like her one day. Maybe she knew a really good method to starve off the illness, yeah, maybe she's been shrinking since she was really young but her method has kept her alive for years and years. Steven knew he had to speak with her and so parked his car close to the bus stop and stepped out.

 

He stepped out of his car and casually walked towards the group of girls. he didn't want to seem like some kind of creep and so he didn't even make eye contact until he was right next to them. Even though the Shrinker girl was obviously the oldest one in the group he first addressed the tallest one.

 

"Hello, miss? This might seem odd but I was wandering if I could ask this Shrinke- I mean this young girl a few questions about her condition." all he received were weird looks and so thought he should maybe introduce himself. "Oh, I'm Steven, by the way" He held out his hand and shook the tallest's hand.

 

"Hi" She said, staring at him with inquisical eyes and tilting away from him slightly "I'm Emma, this is Stacy, Amy and Kate" She said pointing to the teen, little girl and shrinker respectively. "You said you wanted to ... what?"

 

"Oh, um, ask Miss Kate a few questions about her condition"

"Why" The teen named Stacy asked "Are you a shrinker?" Her attitude was very cocky and arrogant. With one arm draped around Kate's shoulder she was learning on the shrinker as if she were talk of sorts. 

"What? Oh, no. I'm just curious. I'm ... writing an article ... for a ... newspaper" Steven bullshitted. 

"Why would a newspaper care about some random shrinker?" Stacy said again. "It's unlike their people"

"Stacy!" Emma said forcefully "Get your arm off of your sister"

"Whatever" She removed her arm and inside leaned on the youngest, Amy"

"So can I ask a few questions?"

"Yes" Kate said, finally saying something. Her voice was strangely quiet as if she lost the ability to speak properly. Great, was she another cowardly shrinker like Scott.

 

Steven and Kate walked down the path slightly so that they were out of earshot of the group of girl. Steven then got onto his knee so that he could face the tiny girl, she really was very small.

 

"What do you want to know?" Even though she was looking directly at Steven her eyes showed a person who had clearly been broken. All life in her pupils were gone and her fighting spirit seemed demolished. "I know You're a shrinker, by the way"

 

This statement caught Steven off guard. She said it with such confidence, even though her voice had none in it. She knew for a fact that she was right and there was no point debating her.

 

"How'd you know?"

 

"Your eyes were the same as mine when I first learned what was happening me. Angry, confused and desperate. In case you're wondering I don't have some miracle cure to the virus. Nor do I know some secret method of preventing it." Her voice had so little emotion in it as if she didn't care about what she was saying. She had completely given up.

 

"Well, how long have you been a Shrinker?"

 

"Few months" This was very surprising. He had never really heard of a case where someone shrank so far in such little time. Maybe she was really small to begin with? Upon asking her she said she was taller than Emma at the start.

 

"That's not possible then"

 

"isn't it?" She said this in an almost sarcastic tone but her voice just couldn't muster than much emotion. How come she was shrinking so fast? Was this going to happen to him? "If you want to prevent shrinking spurts you can always try meditation. I hear that works" She was almost not looking at him anymore as she droned on. Was she always like this or did this illness change her?

 

"Can I ask you about your "Guardian"?"

 

"I Don't have a specific "Guardian". Our mother is never really home and so I can't give full custodian over to her. Emma is too young for such a position and so I am under the 'protection' of my entire family. The entire family is my"Guardian". The comment about Emma being too young to be a guardian was strange. By law, anyone can be a guardian no matter what age they are. Even the little girl Amy was qualified. Maybe they meant that she was too inexperienced for such a role.

 

"Do you know what someone should do if their family are abusing a shrinker" This question seemed to get the biggest reaction out of her as she quickly ended the discussion and went to walk away. "Hey wait" He grabbed onto her arm and she shrieked in pain and fright, did he squeeze her too hard?

 

Suddenly, something came out of nowhere and smacked Steven in the head, sending him flying into the pavement. Looking up he saw Stacy's foot extended into the air and realized that she had kicked him. She packed one hell of a hit.

 

"Score!" Stacy yelled, happy with her mark "Get your own toys, don't touch mine!"

"You should probably leave" Emma said, stepping in front of Kate, protecting her from Steven. It was strange, Kate seemed to grab hold of Emma as if she were a mother.

 

"Please, I just want to ask a few more things"

"Well, Too bad. Come any closer and you'll see that Stacy isn't the only one with a good kick"

"Then please, just take this" Steven held out a piece of paper with his phone number on it. "If you have anymore information can you please call me?"

 

The little girl called Amy hopped towards him and snatched the piece of paper out of his hand and hopped back to give it to Emma. Steven couldn't believe that he had been taken down by some little teenage girl. She had clearly sent him flying and left what felt like a huge lump on the side of his head. What happened to his opposing and dominant character.

 

"So I take it I was right. You are a shrinker aren't you" The girl called Stacy said with a sneer. "And you want to know what it's like. Well, when you get shorter you can come over and visit. I'd love to show you what it's like to be less than human"

"Stacy!"

"Yeah, yeah, sorry"

"I'm not a shrinker!"

"Oh really?" Stacy walked over to Kate and put her arm on her shoulder, and asked "So, dear Kate, is he a shrinker? You should know, right"

 

Kate didn't say anything for a while, but simply shook slightly on the spot. Was she afraid of her little sister? How can that be? The older sister Emma didn't notice this reaction cause her eyes were intently focused on Steven who was still on the ground.  Finally Kate answered.

 

"Yes, Stacy ... He is a shrinker"

"I knew it! Hey Amy, you can have that one if you want"

"yay"

 

What do they mean have "Have That one"? Do they believe that shrinkers are like property or something? This brat was really getting on Steven's last nerve. first she insult's him, hits him and now degrades him! Who does she think she is?

 

Steven stood up off from the ground and brushed himself off, massaging his face where Stacy had kicked him. He was about to yell at Stacy when he felt a strange sensation coming over his body, like his entire body was becoming dizzy and he felt like he was going to fall over. Suddenly everything around him started to expand and he watched the gleeful look on Stacy's face become even more evident. Finally it was over.

 

"What were you saying about not being a shrinker? i hope that painfully embarrassing kick I gave you didn't cause you to shrink" Stacy said, laughing between her words.

 

Overcome with fright and humiliation, Steven legged it out of there and ran to his car. He would live a happy life if he never came into contact with that bratty child ever again. As he jumped in his car he could still hear her laughter reverberating in his ears. He was now Only 179cm and had to face going to school.

 

Back at school with friends.1/2 by italykeke
Author's Notes:

Steven goes back to school after his sudden shrinking spurt. (Part 1/2)

Steven continued to drive down the road as his mind lingered on his encounter with that strange family. First the Shrinker girl acts suspicious then the bratty teen round house kicks him in the face and sends him flying! The left side of his face still sported a huge red mark extending from his Chin all the way across his cheek, and boy did it hurt to touch. That little girl was almost scary with the way she acted.

 

These thoughts followed him as he parked close to the school and exited his car, not actually paying attention to what he was doing and running on automatic. Rubbing the side of his head he didn't even register when a voice behind him started calling out his name as he continued down the path.

 

"Hey, Steven, don't think that pretending to not notice me will help you escape" the high pitched voice called from behind his back. Steven turned around and was assaulted by a blur of movement as the caller stopped dead in front of him. 

 

At first he didn't recognize her as she was bending over and panting, her (Long, black) hair covering her face. But was she jumped back up to full height his mind immediately registered the young face of his spa co-worker, Rebecca. Maybe he didn't notice her a first because she looked so much taller than she usually did, now coming up to almost face level when she use to be at his shoulders. Suppressing a shudder he greeted her with a wave.  

 

"Oh, so now I get a wave and hello, do I?" She asked with an annoyed and sarcastic voice "You actually remember who I am do you? Well, that rules out brain damage and memory loss"

 

"What are you talking about" Steven dropped his wave and rubbed his head in confusion. Rebecca was often cryptic on how she spoke, preferring sarcasm to direct speech.

 

"Work!" She yells, slapping him on the head to jog his memory "You've been missing it non-stop and ignoring my phone calls! Do you think it's funny to skip out on work whenever you want to?"

 

Steven didn't think it was funny at all. Ever since he got the shrinking virus he'd been disconnecting himself from the world more and more and spending every moment locked in his room. Not talking to friends or family he just sat at the computer looking for a cure and completly forgetting he had a life and job. A job which was graciously given to him by Rebecca's mother whom decided to hire him after he fixed her car. Feeling bad he turned around and walked along side Rebecca as they made their way to their respective establishments.

 

"Sorry, I've just had a lot on my plate. Been going through some ... rough things." Even though his apology felt half-assed he didn't know how to make it sound better.

 

"Yeah, well, I'm not the one you should be apologizing to. My mum gave you that job out of the goodness of her heart and you don't even call to say you aren't coming in. You are so lucky we haven't fired"

 

Rebecca was, for lack of a better term, Steven's friend. Even though they didn't see eye to eye ever they still had some fun arguments and even had a mutual respect for each other. Being a short but gorgeous Latina she often used her cute 1.65m frame to lure people into a false sense of security before verbally destroying them. This was probably the biggest peeve Steven had about her in the fact that she often let power go to her head and boss people around like slaves. However this didn't stop their "friendship" and he had somehow found a method of resisting her bossy nature and was able to get along with her.

 

She was studying in the high school next to the university which Steven attended so they would sometimes hang out at lunch with his group of friends. More than once he had even taught a small engineering class at her school as part of his course and he often felt a great deal of pleasure being able to order her around for once. Some even speculate that their love-hate relationship was based on more than just friendship as he had been seen staring at her amazing 95C cup breasts. As they diverged away from each other to go to their respective Rebecca called out to him.

 

"Hey! You better show up for work this time! Mum was thinking of firing you and would've if I hadn't talked her out of it! You owe me one bigtime!"

 

"Yeah, yeah. Don't worry, I'll be there!"

 

"You better. Because if you show up late it's the death penalty" She joked before turning around and running towards her school.

 

The death penalty? I hope she isn't taking her being my supervisor too seriously. Now he had to worry about going to work as well. What was the point now that his life was effectively over? In fact, in asking that, why is he still going to university? To get a diploma? Some stupid piece of paper telling him he's smart? That's the last fucking thing he want's right now.

         His face burned from the kick and he quickly thought back to the Shrinker girl. What about her? She said she had been only shrinking for a few months. But how could she get so small in that time? Was she born little and then started shrinking? Steven thought on this for a little while. Nah, that can't be. Those girls with her were obviously sisters and none of them were small so she couldn't have been born like that. Maybe it was a new strain of the virus which shrinks you 100 times faster than normal! And he touched her! Maybe he's been infected with it and is going to shrink super fast now.

 

Steven clutched onto the wall and started hyperventilating as he considered this new found threat. Stars started popping into his field of vision as he crouched onto his knees and breathed deeply. He had to get a hold of himself. He had to calm down! 

         With deep breathes he slowly started feeling better and the stars disappeared and his chest felt less tight. However, just because he was calm now didn't mean his mind still wasn't parading through every horrible thought that came into his head.

 

What about Brian, his friend? He was already slightly taller than him with his massive frame, now he was going to dwarf tiny Steven! He's going to seem like a microbe compared to him, he won't even see Steven he'll be so big. His clothes were already sagging off him like a second wrinkly skin. Closing his eyes he forced those thoughts from his head as people walked past him with strange looks on their faces. He must have looked like he was having a panic attack, which wasn't so far from the truth. He climbed to his feet and held himself up straight as his head slowly cleared up, maybe he should learn some of those meditation techniques.

 

His relaxed state instantly disappeared as he saw his worst fear standing by the coffee machine chatting with one another. His friends were grouped in the cafeteria enjoying their morning caffeine hit, not even noticing Steven staring at them from a distance. He could run and avoid them completly but then they'd know something was up and would question him as they sat in class together. The last thing he wanted was more attention on himself.

 

Holding his breath he slowly walked up to them, trying to be a stealthy as possible, and positioned himself behind a table so that they wouldn't notice him standing on his tiptoes. However, he was still clearly shorter than Brian who rose over a head taller than Steven. Why did he have to be the tall one in the group. Every one of the members looked like they had sudden growth spurts over the time they were a part and even the girls looked slightly intimidating. 

 

He was glad that they were in their usual deep conversation and knew that if he didn't disturb them they would go on until first class, not even registering he was there. They were talking about exercises they had to do for this weak, Brian complaining that he had to do all the heavy lifting while the others ust had to do paper work.

 

"I'm the one who puts the parts together and the one who lifted that heavy-ass motor. Do you think that thing is easy to lift?"

 

"Um, you and Steven put that machine together. And you have to do the lifting since you're the only one is actually strong enough" Sandra said, sipping her black coffee.

 

Brian instantly wiped away his fake angry impression and revealed his true smile of charm and handsomeness "I know" He said, winking at Jessica who pretending to be wooed from his gorgeousness. "Don't worry girls, me and my impressive abs will always be there to help you"

 

"Oh, my ovaries just exploded" She said as she continued her performance.

 

"If you think I'm going to catch you when you pretend to faint then you're sadly mistaking" Sandra said.

 

Jessica and Brian had the most intense fake relationship Steven had ever seen. Even though they weren't going out they found immense pleasure in flirting with each other to such extremes you wouldn't be able to tell if they were lovers or not.

 

"Don't worry, Steven will catch me, won't you?" Jessica asked, looking at Steven as everyone suddenly noticed that he was actually standing there. Steven was trying to covertly compare Sandra's 1.76m height to his own and was completly taken by surprise at being suddenly noticed.

 

"Oh, hey Steven" Sandra said, handing him a coffee they had reserved for him "We were actually talking about something important"

 

"Really? I thought you were talking about Brian's abs"

 

"Um, Steven, I think you might be confused" Brian said "My abs are something important, so there"

 

"Yes" Sandra said, closing her eyes and biting back a retort "I mean before that. You know, that less important business"

 

"Ah, yes, that nowhere near as interesting subject. Please continue"

 

"Anyway. We were talking about that project we completed the other week. Now I know you haven't been feeling well but did you finish your side of the report. It's almost due and it's the last thing before we're finally finished"

 

"Yes" Brian said dramatically, raising his arms as if they were handcuffed "These shackles of educational restraint have been holding me down far too long. Suffocating me like a plant in weeds. I wish to be free once more to pursue my dreams, desires and love" He scooped Jessica up off her feet who roared with laughter and he lifted her into the air "I will soon be free my love and we'll be together forever"

 

"You know that would be a bit more romantic if your hand hadn't slipped under her skirt and was now holding onto her ass" Sandra said as Steven looked down and noticed that Brian's hand indeed had a firm grasp on Jessica

 

"Hmm, no complaints here. I think my ovaries are beginning to melt now" Jessica said, looking at Brian with a smile on her face.

 

"Oh, jesus christ!" Sandra face palmed herself at her friends actions. Either they were the stupidest people she knew or the worlds greatest actors.  "Why don't you guys just get together already?"

 

Both Jessica and Brian groaned simultaneously as Brian put Jessica down and they stopped looking at each other. 

"Thanks for killing the mood" Jessica said

 

One good thing that this diversion caused was making Sandra forget about Steven and the work. In reality he hadn't touched any of it and it was seriously piling up. If he didn't get it done it would seriously affect both his and his friends marks. He quickly changed the subject.

 

"So, did anything interesting happen to you over the week"

 

"Aside from getting hotter, nothing new" Brian said

 

"Well, actually something incredible did happen to me, in fact" Sandra said, brimming with her own sort of excitement "I bought my usual scratchy the other day and won over $2000, can you believe that?"

 

"Well, seeing as you buy those tickets every few days for the past four years it's no wonder you've won once since then" Jessica explained "In fact, with the way you buy those tickets I'm pretty sure you have spent over $5000 so far"

 

"Oh, that doesn't matter! It's the thrill of winning that's the rush!" Sandra exclaimed

 

"You seriously have a gambling addiction..."

 

Steven wasn't even listening to their conversation as his mind focused on how freaking tall she looked. She was almost as tall as he was and it had only been two weeks. How much worse is this going to get? How long would he be able to fool them? Will he be up to her breasts in another two weeks? His eyes turned to Jessica who was even smaller than Sandra. Would he be her size in two weeks? He couldn't even look at Brian as he couldn't imagine what he was going to look like in another fortnight. He was already a giant now. 

 

 

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed it, that'll basically be the last chapter explaining Steven's life. The next chapter will be about Scott. 
Please leave a comment if you like this story it really helps :) . If you wanna see some specific scenes just tell us!

Scott's story by italykeke
Author's Notes:

This chapter was written by christawi9, hope you enjoy !

-------------------------------------------------------------- 

Back at home, Scott had been left alone for the past few hours as Linda had gone to work and the kids were away at school. This was one of those rare occasions where he would be left to his lonesome and was the few times where he was finally safe from the torment he suffered. However, even when he was by himself the presence and power of Linda still lingered so Scott was forced to forfeit his small period of relaxation and work.

 

He knew exactly what he had to do and what Linda expected from him while she was away. She didn't let him chill and gave him more than enough work to keep him busy until she gothome. "There is no reason why someone like you should be able to relax while I work all day" She would say before she left the house. She knew that it was pretty much impossible for Scott to complete all the work she had given him and took great pleasure in berating him for it, declaring that he was so pathetic he couldn't do a few simple house chores without it taking forever.

 

For today he was ordered to sweep and vacuum the floor (When he found it impossible to use that giant machine), collect and wash the clothes from the entire family (Except Steven and Megan who had to wash their own clothes) and finally fix Linda's laptop which had built up several nasty viruses that prevented her from doing her work. Of course it was usually him who did Linda's work to the point that she had earned several promotions based on his work. He knew that he was merely a tool for her to use but as long as he continued to help her he and his family were allowed to stay. Besides, it's unlike he could leave if he wanted to, being under the guardianship of Linda she practically owned all of his human rights. He couldn't believe he had been suckered into marrying such a gold-digger whore. Looking back on it now it was so obvious that all she wanted was his money and power once he shrunk.

 

It's funny, thinking back to their first date he remembered how bored she was until he told her how much he made. He said "I'm just lucky that I make half a million dollars a year so that my kids have their financial future secure." He simply thought she was just interested in hearing more about the kids he mentioned rather than that "half a million a year" part. Right after that date she seemed almost desperate to go on another date with him which he thought odd but was also thrilled. Since his wife died he hadn't dated for such a long time and now he had this super hot babe hitting on him so strongly. He remembered thinking how lucky he was. Shit, was he wrong.

 

The second thing that should have warned him was her attitude towards his two children, Steven and Megan. When she was with him she was so sexy with her provocative gestures and dirty talk and yet when she was talking with the kids she was so cold and heartless. Almost as if she didn't care if they got hit by a bus right in front of her eyes. He knew it wasn't that she was bad with kids because the way she treated her daughter Jade was almost heart warming. He just thought she might have been nervous and didn't want to feel like she was replacing their mom and so acted deliberately cold. But even after months of being with them she remained the same. Even after Megan opened up to her and Steven started speaking with her she simply ignored them, well, until Steven called her mom once.

 

She thought Scott was out of the room preparing dinner and so couldn't hear or see hat was happening in the lounge room but in fact he decided to sneak a peak at what they were doing to see how his potential future wife was doing with the kids. Megan was sitting on the couch next to Linda with her colouring book and Jade was on the floor with word blocks while Steven was playing with tiny toy cars. He must have only been about 4 years old at the time and was so adorable with his blue overalls and spiky hair. Steven ran over to Linda carry two toy cars and handed one of them to her.

 

"Play cars with me mommy" He said in a high pitched and happy voice, a 4 year old smile spread across his face. Scott didn't exactly know what she said when she leaned closer to his ear but when she pulled away Steven looked like he was going to cry.

 

How could he have been so fucking blind this entire time? How could he let that bitch and her stupid daughter take over the entire house without doing anything to prevent it. Every step of the way, every time Linda went to grab more and more control over the household he just let her do it as if he thought she would just stop there. "Oh, you want access to my bank account? Well, we are married so of course honey!", "Hm? Hire a private tutor for Jade? Well, we have the money for that so I guess so", "Breast implants? Fuck, why not?" Actually, that last one he didn't regret not that he thought about it. But still, this was how she acted before he started shrinking. First she would ask to use more and more of his money for her gain and then she just started using it without consulting him.

 

"Hey honey, why do we have a bill for airplane tickets to Australia?"

"Jade wanted to go on a vacation"

"I thought she was staying with friends"

"Yeah, they went' with her"

 

"Hey babe, why is there a porche outside?"

"Well, I wanted to surprise Jade with a new pet dog but then I drove past the car dealership and they were having sales on porches"

"Oh, I see. Could you ask me next time before you spend such money?"

"Oh, it's no big deal. We're swimming in money! Besides, all this spending is making me kind of hot"

 

That's how she would get away with it every time; Sex. And it wouldn't have worked half the time if she wasn't so goddamn good at it. It was as if she was a pro or something, like she had trained for this ... wait.

            Anyway, after she received the news that he had the shrinking virus she put on a typical said expression with her sobbing into his shoulders and screaming that it wasn't fair. But when he looked at her face there was something about her tears that just seemed a little crocodile. I bet she was so fucking gleeful when she heard that news.

 

Scott punched the couch cushion as his emotions raged in his head. He hated having to clean the house and being the prisoner of this hateful family. Even his own son looked at him with burning eyes of disgust and disdain, as if saying how much of a failure he was. Like he knew what Scott was going through, the horrible path one has to take when they get the shrinking virus. The feeling that you get as you become smaller and smaller, unable to do the most basic of any task and looked down upon by children as if a mere insect. Once again, cott punched the couch before continuing his flow of memories. 

 

After he got the shrinking virus Linda became a thousand times more dominant in a less than gradual way. He simply thought she was looking out for the family and trying to be lead role of the house to try and fill his shoes, which he really appreciated. After he got the news he just sunk into a bog of depression where he wouldn't talk to people and just spent all his time googling a cure which he never found. Every couple of weeks he would emerge to find that the state of the family had change with Linda inching more and more into the alpha female position and didn't even care about him anymore. Jade's mood seemed to have increased ten fold as well as her attitude became far more aggressive and controlling as if she was mimicking her mother. Both Clara and Jake had bowed to this new regime with the mother in command as if it was second nature to them. Even Megn became more submissive to Jade which Scott found to be both bizarre and unnatural. Jade use to come to Megan for help about things and now Megan was obeying a girl many years younger than her. 

 

The only person who seemed unbendable to this change of winds was Steven who was like an iron stature that refused to salute. When Linda ordered him to do work he would back talk, when Jade insulted him he would become snarky and offensive and over the course of a couple of months he became the sort of man of the house. Unwilling to bow to Linda and refusing to put up with Jade's shit, he was the only person that Megan, Jake and Clara could come to when they needed help and he was always willing to provide it. Combine this with his impressive intelligence and sharp wit and he was the spitting image of Scott when he was that young. However, his attitude would always change when he spoke with his father.

 

When talking with other people he would be casual but also dominant as if he was always subconsciously in control of the conversation and the recipient knew it. But when he talked with Scott he was cold and and frank, as if he had more important things to do and his eyes were always filled with a mixture of disappointment and rage.

 

"Hey, Steven, can I talk to you?"

"What?"

"I was just wondering if you felt something different about the house, like the people are acting different or something?"

"Maybe it's because the father has bailed and decided to leave his kids when they need him most" He didn't even try to sugar coat it and delivered the line as if he was reciting a pizza order. Before Scott could respond he had turned away and left his father with his mouth open.

 

This was the event which marked Scott's tremendous downfall. After his 'conversation' with his son he knew that he had to regain control of his house. Steven was right, he had left his kids when they needed him most and left their lives in the hands of ... her. He had left his family with ... That ... Bitch! 

 

At this point in time Scott had only shrunken a little but was still significantly smaller than what he was, now almost as low as his 'wifes' head. However the effects of the muscles and cardio degradation was in full effect which wasn't aided by his months bed ridden depression. Walking into his bedroom he walked up to his wife who was on their bed listening to an audio book. He yanks the headphones off of her head.

 

"We need to talk, honey!" He said in an aggressive tone. He felt good, like he was getting all his pent up anger out at once. He felt his fury piling up as if pushing against a door and knew that any second from now that door would bust open and explode on Linda.

 

"Do we?" Linda asked, completely unphased by her husbands attitude. It was as if she expected this. "What about?" she got up off of the bed and stared Scott in the eyes.

 

"What have you done with my family?"

"What do you mean, sweety? Your family is right outside" Her sugary smile pissed him off.

"Ever since I married you, you've been suckling at my money and abusing my kids however you want"

"Well, being married to you does make that money mine and those are now my kids as well and so I'll treat them how I want" She wasn't even going to deny her actions! And still she had that happy look on her face, unchanging happiness.

"What is wrong with you? Were you always like this?"

"Of course. I've never hid what I was from you but you chose to still love me because I'm hot. Even though I only married you for your money" What was she playing at? Did she not realize that this ended their marriage, that he was going to divorce her and she was going to lose everything? Why was she so fucking happy.

"Oh, you're not going to divorce me. After all, a shrinker has no rights in this society and being your spouse I practically own you!" While it was true that the government would hand him over to her there was still a height limit that he had to reach. Only when he got smaller enough would he be counted as a full shrinker and therefore devoid of rights. He wasn't that short yet!

"Oh, but you will be.Divorce can take quite a while and put a lot of stress on the human body. You'll be so stressed that you'll shrink super fast and before you know it you'll be that small. Then you won't be able to divorce me and I'll own everything" She got a little closer to his ear and whispered "And the first thing I'll do is kick your two pathetic kids out of the house and let them live on the streets. I'll make sure they never live a normal life"

 

His face white, Scott pushed Linda away from him. That rage that had built up inside of him had vanished in an instant and now he was scared. It was true that it would take a very long time for the divorce to be finalized and in that time Linda would still be classified as his wife. Plus if it was known to the courts that Scott was a shrinker they might just outright prevent his divorce saying that he had to stay with his wife while he shrunk so she could look after him. They would care if she was the most evil person on the planet as long as the government wouldn't have to take care of him. He really was stuck with her, and she knew it.

 

Scott felt the rage building up inside of him once more as the happy, gloating look of his permanent wife was looking at him as if she had easily defeated him in a chess match. His face turning red, he raised his hand and pointed his finger at her saying the only thing that came to mind.

"You ... are a .." only one word actually came to mind and in the heat of his anger he yelled it "WHORE!!"

 

Finally Linda's expression changed. It went from happy to cold and calculated as if Scott had stepped across an invisible line.

"What did you call me" She said softly. Scott was happy that he had made he angry and wanted it to continue. He wanted her to be hurt by his words.

"I said ... You're a whore! A whore!"

"Do not call me tha-"

"Whore!! Whore, whore, whore, whore, whore, whore, whore ... Slut!" Scott didn't even really know what he was doing, he was just venting his anger and it was working. 

 

Linda lowered her eyes and walked to the door. For a second Scott thought she was going to run out of it crying but instead she shut it. For a full ten seconds she didn't turn around but when she did Scott almost yelped in fear. On her face was the darkest look of evil and anger he had ever seen and he almost backed away in cowardice. Slowly, she walked towards as if she were gliding and Scott instinctively put up his fists in self defence. Like, come on, she was still smaller than him and she was a girl, how bad could she be.  

 

In one swift motion Linda kicked at Scott's leg taking him of balance and then kicked in him the gut. With no balance to support him he was sent flying backwards and had now time to react before her fist was driven into his stomach. Winding him she had prevented him from fighting back as she pushed her arm against his thought and held him against the wall. He was completely powerless against this greater force as he looked into her cold and superior eyes.

 

"Now you listen here you little shrunken fuck. You don't speak to me like that ... Not ever! You are nothing compared to me and have no right to even speak with me without grovelling at my feet first. I'm in charge of this house now I'm in charge of the money and I'm in charge of those fucked up kids of yours and if you don't like it then you can just try and stop me. Because guess what? There's a new leader in this house, bitch!"

 

Linda loosened her grip on Scott's neck allowing him to breath. "Now, how about we make a little deal, shall we. I'm going to stay in charge of this family and you're going to help me keep our level of money, got that? In return I'mm promise to keep those germs of yours safely under roof and won't ever kick them out as long as you do everything I say. Your full cooperation for your kids future, deal?"

 

Scott didn't know what to say but knew that he couldn't abandon his kids and so weakly nodded his head in submission. Linda let go of him completely, letting him fall to the floor with a pound.

 

"Good! First thing you can do is remove that useless pride of yours. That'll only get in the way of your new future. Plus if you walk around with that sad and defeated look on your face maybe your son will follow in your footsteps. He's been a pain in the ass and won't do anything I'll say. I was actually going to evict him as soon as you shrunk small enough but I guess you've saved him from that.

 

Scott closed his eyes, shutting out that painful memory. That was how he had become enslaved by his new wife turned master and how he had let himself sink to the bottom of the family food chain. It almost killed him letting everyone treat him in such horrible ways but knew that he had to suck it up. He wasn't sad about it though, he had accept it and moved on. This was his new life now.

 

Looking at the clock on the wall he mentally exclaimed in fright.

Four o-clock? Shit! Jade'll be home soon! I still have to clean her room! If I don't get it done she'll kill me ... like she did the other day.

He had been lagging behind in his work all day and now he was late for his deadline. Linda would let Scott slide if he didn't finish all the house work she gave him but Jade almost wished he would not do it so that she would have a reason to punish him.

better clean my room or it's special treatment for you again!

Scott shivered as he remembered what that meant and quickly ran up to her room. Luckily she had left it open slightly so that he would be able to get in easily. Sometimes she would shut it just so that he'd have to put in more effort just to get in. Opening the door he was appalled by the state of the room as it looked like it was deliberately kept messy just for him. Clothes were thrown on the floor (Some articles were days old), books from school were piled high, makeup equipment was littered across the desk and the entire room smelled of stale perfume. In general, a typical teenage girls room. But now at his new size it was even scarier and it brought back horrible memories of the other day.

 

Jade had decided to play with him when three of her friends had came over to hang out.

"I can't believe that your step-dad is an actual shrinker, like, you are so fucking lucky!" Claire said as she followed Jade up the stairs holding the squirming Scott. "Man, I wish my dad would catch the virus or at least my annoying as fuck brother. He's such a friggin perv" Claire had been Jade's friends since they were 12 and therefore knew all about Scott's shrinking condition. She had the same idea of shrinkers as Jade did and therefore loved the idea of owning one and torturing it whenever you wanted.

"Well, this little boy's a pretty big perv as well as you two girls will soon see" Jade said, squishing Scott's face into her breasts "Isn't that right, you little boy?"

"So Jade" the redheaded Stacey asked. She was definitely the submissive girl of the group and spoke in a quiet and polite voice "What are we going to do with your father ... I mean, step-father of course. I know that you don't like it when people say .. And so .. I mean"

"Stop stuttering Stacey you aren't around your parents anymore"

"Yeah I know, but I like to keep up the act just for fun" Stacey's tone went from shy and polite to stern and powerful, but she still spoke in that quiet voice. She was the sort of girl who could convince you she wasn't a murdered even if she was caught with the knife in hand. However, her polite demeanor was simply an act she put on so that her parent's didn't know what she got up to with Jade.

 

"Well, let me think for a second" Jade pretended to be in deep thought as she threw Scott on the bed and locked the door. "I guess we could put makeup on him or somethin-"

Jade interrupted as Stacey let out a squeaky fart from her behind. "Oops, sorry guys. I thought that'd be more silent"

"Oh, oh, oh" Clarissa, the hyperactive and inventive one of the group jumped up from her chair with her hand raised "I totally got an idea. I can't believe that Stacey's butt gave it to me but I have one, hopefully it's not a shitty idea, right? Get It, get it?" Before anyone could respond she continued "So, how about we sit on him and keep him under our asses to see whose butt muscles can keep him there the longest?"

"Wait" Stacey said "You want us to sit on him?"

"Like, in our underwear and stuff?" Claire asked, cringing at the idea "Isn't that kind of gross?"

"Yeah, what if he likes it?"

"Well" Jade said, standing up from her chair and walking over to her bed where the infant sized Scott sat "I'm an adventurous girl. I'm willing to give it a try. Besides, if he looks like he's enjoying it we can just fart. That'll remove any eroticness from his mind."

 

Scott tried to crawl away and run for the door before Claire and Stacey grabbed hold of him, pinning him to the bed. Jade slowly slide her jeans off revealing her sexy pink underwear. Scott was definitely not feeling aroused at the moment and could feel himself turning white.

 

"hey, can you imagine when he's small enough to actually fit inside your underwear?" Claire asked "You could take him wherever you went in the comfort and safety of your ass crack."

"Oh, my god, I can just imagine-, Just think about all the-, and how it would feel-, and, wow, that would be so amazing" Clarissa shot off like a bullet, speaking to herself more than to the room. "Small enough to actually-, What if he slipped inside,- and got lost, - and, and" Clarissa kind of trailed of into her own thoughts before saying "Um, I have to go to the bathroom. I might be a while" Before running out the room and slamming the door shut.

 

"That girl is so weird" Stacey said, holding onto on of Scott's arms as he attempted to struggle. However he couldn't do anything as Jade's firm ass slowly descended upon his face. Once it was firmly planted on him the two girls let go and Jade clamped her cheeks together to hold the struggling shrinker in place.

 

"Okay Jade" Stacy said "You can no longer move. If he manages to get out of that then it is my turn and then Jessica's turn"

"Woah, woah, woah!" Claire said "After Jade I'm pretty sure that it's my turn. I'm clearly next in line so get to the back of it" Grumbling something, Stacey didn't dispute it and continued to watch Scott in fascination. In reality she was actually looking at Jade's firm and sexy ass and simply using this as an excuse to do so.

 

After about half an hour Scott finally managed to wiggle out of the tight grip that was Jade's behind. He had given up a few times and almost suffocated many but Jade always managed to slip in a little air to keep him going. Sometimes she'd chuck in a fart and tell him to breath that if he needed air. All in all he was happy to have escaped that torment but then realized that he had to go through it all again as Claire unbuttoned her shorts.

 

"My turn little Scotty"

 

Hours went by with him under each of the girls asses. None of them cared that Clarissa was still in the bathroom as they were quite drunk and were able to hear some moaning. They knew exactly what she was doing and didn't want to disturb her. By the end of the night Scott found himself wedged safely in between Jades legs, forced to lick her bare ass as she fell asleep. This night was going to be very long. 

 

Coming out of his daze he stared at the clock once more. 4:30. Shit! He'd only cleaned a bit of her floor and hadn't even started on cleaning her bed. There was no way he'd be able to- *Click*

 

"Hello? Buttmuncher, I'm home! You better have cleaned my room or it's special treatment for you again!"

Jade was now home with her good friend Claire, back from the gym.

 

 

Back at school with friends 2/2 by italykeke
Author's Notes:
This chapter ends the long introduction hope you'll like it ;)
As first period started the small group of students made their way into their first engineering class of the day with the rest of their peers. Steven sat towards the back with Sandra (He used to sit at the front but had changed that habit with his recent mood). Sandra would always decide to sit next to Steven because she didn't like sitting near Jessica and Brian who were at the middle of the classroom looking at each other. Steven completely understood Sandra's feelings about sitting next to that loving duo as it would get very awkward when the two were placed next to each other. Even now the two weren't even speaking but merely looking at each other as if they were having sex or at the very least undressing each other with their eyes.

"What is wrong with them?" Sandra asked, leaning over to Steven to whisper. "Do you think they're just using this as a cover to conceal the fact that they're actually going out?"

Steven merely grunted his response and didn't even turn his head to look at her. Sandra rested back in her seat with a concerned look as she eyed Steven. Her eyes were slowly boring into his head before he finally looked over at her "What?" He asked exasperated .
"Oh, nothing. I'm just watching as my close friend transforms into an asshole before my eyes"
"What do you mean?" He asked confused.
"Well, you've haven't been coming to school anywhere near enough. You've been skimping out on your work and you've practically shut out your friends from your life. Every time we give you a call to meet us at the pub or the movies you say the same damn thing." Uh, I don't feel like going out" *Click*" She said in a deep voice pretending to be him. "What gives"

Steven was so close to just saying that he had the shrinking virus but before he could utter a word the teacher strolled into the room. Mrs Vivian Willes was a tall, attractive brunette in her late twenties who was as smart as she was hot. Along with her looks she had a caring and compassionate personality and would always go the extra mile to help a student and it was her job to teach the theory side of their engineering course.

"O.k, listen up boys and girls, geniuses and dunces I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that there is plenty of time for you guys to study and do you best on your yearly exam to try and get as many points as you can. I say this because the bad news is that almost all of youse failed the homework assignment"

This news was received with a resounding groan from the classroom as everyone's mood dropped like weights in water. Many students began to slouch in their seats or drop their heads in shame as they guessed how badly they did. Although Steven knew he probably didn't get a good mark he wasn't as frightened as the rest of the class. I guess knowing that your life is practically ruined makes you realize just how small normal problems are.

"I know right uu~gh" The teacher mock groaned back at the class "It must be so hard to find out you did poorly when you put no effort into it. Do you know how bad it felt grading these and groaning every time a saw a fatal mistake in your calculations. Cringe worthy, I say, Cringe worthy"

"Well, not to be mean" Brian said, tearing him away from Jessica's eyes "But theory work is just boring. Seriously, I know how to do the practical work. Give me some plans and I'll build what's on it but the mathematics side of it is just annoying"

"Well that attitude explains your results Brian" Vivian
said as the class started laughing "But seriously. Engineering isn't about building things only. Most of the work you have to do is mathematical theory work, trying to calculate exactly how to build something. One simple mathematical mistake could mean the difference between a fully functioning bridge and a bridge which collapses after a year" The teacher picked up the pile of papers and walked about the class "Every one of the students in the class can ace this course if only they try. You wouldn't have been accepted if you couldn't"

"Except for you, Micheal" She said handing back a paper to a student "You might want to seriously consider another field of study" The student deflated as he looked at his big red zero on his page. She continued around the class. "I'm very impressed with you Jessica"

The teacher handed back Jessica's paper as she yelled with glee upon receiving 18/20. "Holy shit I did it!"
"How the hell did you get that mark?" Brian asked, leaning over to look.
"I just imagined you Half naked and sweating while you said the equations to me '2a + 2b over 4ac squared'" She said in a seductive tone "That's how I remembered the answers"
"Damn, I am good."
"Well, if only the fantasy lived up to reality" Vivian said as she slapped down Brians results with a big red 9/20 "Guess you aren't as good as you thought" She joked.
"Weren't you listening Miss? Obviously I failed this test as I was too busy sexually penetrating her head half naked. I should get a retest" 
"Maybe you can tutor your boyfriend to increase his results" She said to Jessica
"She's not my girlfriend"
"He's not my boyfriend" They said simultaneously
"Oh, I'm sorry" Vivian said sarcastically "Have you two already got married? And I wasn't invited?" She finished her conversation and continued handing out the test results to the rest of the class. Finally she approached Steven who was leaning back on his chair with his eyes shut trying to get some sleep. Picking up his test she slapped him on the back of the head with it to wake him up.
"Ow" He exclaimed, rubbing his head.
"Sorry, thought I saw a fly. Didn't mean to wake you" Steven merely grunted in result "Now steven, I looked over your test twice and I know for a fact you can do better" She placed the test in front of him so he could see his mark. 12/20. "You're the head of the class when it comes to results and yet you've been rapidly falling the past few weeks. Is there anything that's wrong?"
"No" He said shortly as he rolled up his paper and put it in his bag. He didn't really care about his mark at all he just didn't want to have to look at it. "Just going through some things"
"Well, I'll like to see you at the end of class O.k?"

She walked away to hand out the rest of the tests before resuming class. Brian turned around and whispered to Steven. "O~hh, Stevie, I want you to stay at the end of class to talk about your results." He said in a sexy impersonation of the teacher implying she had other motives. "Huh, huh? Am I right?"
Steven just looked at him for a while before blankly saying "No"

The class was mostly pointless to Steven as he didn't care what the teacher had to say. He did find this time quite useful to try and catch up on some of the sleep he had been missing but was would be woken moments later by an annoyed Sandra. Finally the session finished and everyone filed out of the room leaving only Steven and the tall Miss Willes. As she approached Steven noticed just how gigantic she looked while he was sitting down and knew that things would only get worse from now on. The teacher was always quite large, taller than him in fact, but now she just looked intimidating.

Steven caught a few glimpses as her amazing legs, clad in a black skirt and nylons with 1 inch high heels. He could stare at those legs all day but quickly avoided his gaze before she noticed. He didn't want her to think he was some kind of creep or anything. Finally she stood above him as she started to speak.

"Steven, I want to discuss your results. I am really concerned about your future because you're practically throwing it away now. You're practically a genius and get top marks with everything you do and yet lately it's as if you don't even care"

He got up out of his chair but immediately regretted it when he saw the height comparison between himself and Vivian. He quickly began to walk around the room so that he wouldn't have to look at her "I'm fine. Just a few things going on in my life"

"What kind of things"
"Personal things" He said almost angrily. She shouldn't be delving into his personal life like that. 
" Like what?"
"Like stuff you can't understand!"
"Oh, well in that case I guess I can't help you" She said sarcastically "No-one can help you and your impossible to understand problem"
"It isn't a joke" He stopped moving and looked at her from across the room. "You can't help me. No-one can"
"Then what's the problem with at least letting me try?" She had a sincere voice that pleaded to let her help him.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Of course"
"What do you think about ... About Shrinkers?" He averted his eyes from her. He knew what her stance on Shrinkers were. The same as everyone else's of course.
"What about Shrinkers? They're people. People with disabilities but people none the less. After all, amputees have disadvantages, people with mental conditions have disadvantages and I don't think less of them. Why do you want to know what I think about shrinkers?"
Steven was genuinely shocked. He didn't know anyone who actually thought of shrinkers of equal people before. One look into her eyes and he knew that she was telling the truth. "But why? What makes them people? They're just ... Insects. Playthings. Why would you think of them as anything else?"
"That's a horrible way of thinking about a group of people. The way society and today's culture sees shrinkers is very racist and you shouldn't adopt that way of thinking. Shrinkers aren't lessers"
"No, I didn't mean that Shrinkers were less than other people" Steven paused. Was that true? Did he think of Shrinkers as people or just things that were doomed to die. He use to respect his father until he became a shrinker, was it because he became so submissive or was it because Steven no longer saw him as a man? Even that girl he met earlier. He didn't even bother remembering her name. After all, why would he, she was just ... A shrinker.
"Steven" Vivian was standing in front of Steven clicking her fingers to wake him up from his daze "Hello, you with me?" Steven looked up at her as he just had a mental revolution.
"I'm sorry, I have to go" He said as he picked up his bag and walked from the room "Thank you, though. You've helped me realize what has been bugging me" He then strolled from the room, his mind filled with new thoughts.

As he left, Vivian noticed how much smaller he looked and easily put two and two together. With a sad look on her face she hoped she helped enough because there really wasn't much else she could do.

Steven felt strange, like some kind of weight had been lifted from his soul. he finally figured out his emotions and why he was feeling them. True, his depression was caused by the shrinking virus and his knowledge of what was to come but it was the anger that was controlling his life. He was so angry at everything and didn't know why until he finally realized it was because he hated shrinkers. He thought of them as lesser people and didn't even know it and so he had started hating himself because he was a shrinker. 
Two girls having fun by italykeke

It was 5pm When Scott heard the downstairs door creak open and an all too familiar voice called out to him.

 

"Oh Sco~tty, where are you?" Jade sang as her footsteps could be heard thumping slowly up the stairs along with a second pair of feet.

 

"Where is he? Haven't you guys trained him to come to the door when his owners arrive home?" That was clearly the voice of Claire, Jade's evil and tormenting friend.

 

"Nah. There's no point in training him that far if he's just going to shrink away to nothing soon" Their voices were in the hallway outside the room and approaching fast. Scott looked around.

 

 

 

 

Shit, the room isn't clean. Scott knew that Jade would love to use this as an excuse to give him some extra punishment time and wanted to try and avoid that as best he could. Running for the cupboard he slid open the right side and crawled inside, hiding himself behind some boxes and hanging clothes as he shut the door, sealing him in darkness. He heard the room door open and Jade's disapproving tongue clicking.

 

"Geez, look at the state of this room. I clearly told that bastard to clean it while I was gone. How lazy can you get?" Jade said as she sat on the bed. Scott could hear footsteps right outside the cupboard which he guessed to be Claire walking around the room.

 

"Maybe he's hiding 'cause he knows he's in for it" Claire suggested "Or maybe he's ran away"

 

"Ha, like he'd ever do that. His life might not be great here but trust me when I say that society doesn't look well upon Shrinkers. He'd be treated worse out there then in here and he knows it. Plus he'd probably be arrested for not being with his guardian or something and brought right back here."

 

"Ugh" Claire groaned in impatience "Come on, where is he? I didn't walk all the way to your house just to look at your messy room"

 

"Well, let's look around the house. He hasn't become so small he can hide easily. He should be relatively simple to spot, just try and find places you'd hide if you were a munchkin."

 

 

 

 

Jade left to check downstairs while Claire checked up. Scott could hear her as she opened the drawers and look under the bed. Finally her footsteps brought her over to the cupboard and Scott could see her shadow under the door. The left door swung open filling that side with light but luckily keeping him concealed. He could see Claire's face from his vantage point and tried to be still as possible so that she wouldn't be drawn to his movements. 

 

 

 

 

However she next walked over to the right side where Scott was hiding and prepared to open the door. Scott pulled himself in as close as he could to try and hide among the clothes as the door slowly slid open. 

 

"Hey Claire, come here!" Jade's voice could be heard calling from downstairs. The door stopped opening immediately and Scott could hear her heavy footsteps running away.

 

"Did you find him?" She called.

 

"No, but I've searched this entire room"

 

"Then why did you call me down here?"

 

"Psychological warfare! If we leave him be he'll become stressed, knowing that we're going to find him in the end. Just leave him to stew in his own fears and he might even come out himself"

 

"Ugh" Claire groaned her disappointment "But I wanted to see his face when I caught him. The scared look in his eyes would be hilarious!"

 

"Oh, you want hilarity, do you?" Jade pulled out her phone and began flicking through some pictures until she found the folder "Check this out"

 

 

She showed the phone to Claire who let out a gasp of delight and laughter as she saw a tiny Scott, completely naked except for a bib and stuck in a baby chair. It was clear from the picture that he was struggling to get out but failing miserably.

 

 

"Oh my god! He's so cute!" Claire said through her fits of giggles. She found the picture most amusing.

 

"I did this the last time he tried to discipline me. As if he still had any authority. He got so humiliated when everyone saw him like this that he shrunk 2 inches instantly."

 

"And you took a picture?"

 

"of course I did! I've made it a habit to document everything that has happened to Scott since he started shrinking. Like I'm recording his progression into a insect. I might even turn these pictures into a scrap book"

 

"Wait, you have more of these" Claire asked, indicating to the embarrassing pictures.

 

"Sure do" 

 

 

And so for the next five minutes the girls sat on the couch and skimmed through all the pictures that Jade had on her phone until they finally got bored and fed up with Scott's refusal to come out.

 

 

"Oh my god, what is taking him so long? I thought you said he'd be pissing himself if we let him be"

 

"This is kind of getting on my nerves. I guess we'll have to give him some real bad punishment so he knows not to disobey us"

 

"Oooh, what are you gonna do?"

 

"Hmm, I actually don't know. Do you have any idea's? I want something really humiliating and disgusting but also pleasurable for us"

 

"Well, I might have an idea but I need something special"

 

"Special?" Jade watched as Claire walked into the kitchen and came back with a jar of peanut butter."Peanut butter? that's the special thing you needed?"

 

"Mmm, it's extra smooth" She said, putting her finger into the jar and licking the peanut butter off "My favorite"

 

 

Scott was still huddled in the cupboard waiting for the inevitable to happen. he couldn't hear them downstairs and thought maybe they had left when he heard the similar booming of them running up the stairs. His heart raced as the room door was pushed open and the two giantess walked in. He held his breath and stayed as still as he could, wishing he were invisible.

 

 

"O.k, we'll search each room one at a time until we find him. The first person to get him gets to be the first to use him"

 

"Well I told you I already searched your room, he isn't in here"

 

"Exactly. If he is hiding upstairs then he would have known you checked this room and would therefore hide inside here assuming we wouldn't check again"

 

"Do you really think he's that smart?" Claire asked as she looked under the bed.

 

"Contrary to popular belief shrinkers retain their intelligence as they get smaller. Although that's not saying much as he wasn't very smart to begin with" Jade was busy opening all of her drawers and searching them methodically.

 

"Well that's got to suck" Claire said as she opened the cupboard. "Being small and dumb"

 

 

Light flooded Scott's small prison as he saw the towering forms of Jade and Claire standing in front of him. Claire had her back to the cupboard when she had opened and so didn't see Scott until Jade turned around from looking in the drawers.

 

 

"Oh, looks like I win the bet" Jade said happily

 

"Really where is he?"

 

Jade pointed inside the cupboard at a diminutive and scared Scott. "Right there"

 

 

 

Although Claire was disappointed that she lost the bet she did enjoy carrying a squirming and frantic Scott down the stairs in her arms. "You're in big trouble 'tiny man'. Do you know how naughty you have been? It's obvious we need to train you better"

 

"Oh, don't worry Scotty" Claire said while pinching his cheeks "We're not going to hurt you. In fact you might enjoy what we're about to do"

 

"So what did you have in mind? Or was 'peanut butter is my favorite' as far as you got with your planning"  

 

 

 

 

 "I was thinking, since you're always saying how he's at our feet where all shrinkers belong I was that maybe he should worship them a little. After all we were running all day during gym and our feet are really sweaty and hot. It might be nice  for our feet to get some personal attention"

 

"oh, that's just perfect!" Jade's eyes were filled with a happy gleamed as she imagined Scott licking her dirty feet "Hear that Shrinker? That's what your punishment is going to be"

 

 

They made their way downstairs and dropped Scott on the floor in front of the coffee table as they crashed on the couch and got comfortable. Both girls removed their shoes and socks and put their feet up on the table directly in front of Scotts face. Scott noticeably cringed as he didn't expect the smell to be so bad. It smell just like feet but really powerful and pungent. it wasn't difficult for him to believe that they had done gym today.

 

 

"Come on shrimp, get to work." Jade ordered, a wide smile on her face.

 

 

Being around 60 cm tall the young girls feet in front of him looked absolutely massive and intimidating. Add to the fact that a noxious smell was emanating from them and Scott had good reasons for feeling unnerved. Finally he submitted and grabbed on of Jade's feet and started rubbing disgusted at the thin film of sweat covered the warm foot. Within seconds his hands were covered by the liquid and it just kept getting worse as his rubbing and caressing soaked up the sweat into his skin and clothes.

 

    Jade flexed her toes as she enjoyed the wonderful sensation of her tiny Step father rubbing her feet. Scott noticed how her toenails were perfectly polished in black as he remembered the time she ordered him to do it. He couldn't believe that his massive intellect and brainpower was being used to serve this brats toes.

 

 

 

Next he moved on to Claire's feet which were long and slender with the soles being a deep from from the exercise she'd been doing. Just like Jade's, her feet too were covered in sweat and bits of dirt from her socks and had an equally horrible smell. Each foot was soft to the touch and Scott could tell that she used lotion often. However, no lotion could cover up this smell.

 

Jesus, their feet are sweaty ... My skin's going to be bleached with this horrible smell!

"What's wrong Scotty?" Claire mocked as she noticed Scotts scrunched up face "Don't you like the lovely smell of my sweaty feet?"

"How rude" Jade commented, rubbing her foot into Scott's face "You should love the smell of our feet, or at least pretend to. It's an insult to your superiors if you sit there with a bad look on your face while you rub their perfect feet. As an apology, you should kiss our feet in worship"

 

Scott simply looked up at Jade, pleading with his eyes but mercy was not something he was going to find in hers. With there being no way out he slowly put his lips towards Jade's sweaty and warm feet but before he could make contact she shoved her foot into his face.

"Too slow. Come on I wanna see you give my foot a big smooch" She kept pushing her foot into his face forcing him to kiss it. "Keep kissing"

 

Scott planted kiss after kiss on her foot, mentally begging that she would let him stop soon however this persisted on for a while before Claire finally said.

"Oh, come one Jade, fork him over so I can get a turn. Come on, Scotty, time to give the same treatment to these lovely ladies" She wiggled her feet in a tease. However, to her kissing wasn't enough and she demanded now that he licked her feet.

"Seriously?"

"Yep, get going"

"But my..-"

"No back talking. Your masters have spoken" Jade said, cutting across Scott's pleas for mercy. Finally he resigned himself and reluctantly pulled out his tongue.

 

The horrible taste overwhelmed his mouth and sent his taste buds into meltdown mode. It felt as if he was licking up salt water (Which he pretty much was), causing his glands to produce saliva like crazy. These two reactions automatically made Scott want to throw up immediately but held on and kept licking. He wiped his tongue from heel to toe, mopping up every last bit of sweat his hands missed and slowly worked his way (On the demand of Claire) between her toes to clean out the lint and toe jam.

 

"Man, you're acting like you're dying, surely my feet aren't' that bad" Claire laughed. "You need to smile more"

"He hasn't smiled in quite a while" Jade said

"Well, you know what makes me smile? Peanut butter!" From the side of the chair she pulled out the jar of smooth peanut butter she was holding earlier and picked up a butter knife that was on the table "If my feet taste so bad let me give you something to make them tastier" Using the butter knife she spread a thin layer of the cream across both of her soles before sitting back on the chair. "There you go"

"You want him to lick peanut butter off of your feet?"

"Well it isn't the first body part I would've chosen but he just looks so happy down at our feet"

 

And so Scott was forced to lick every scrap of peanut butter off of Claire's feet and wasn't able to so much as take a breather until her feet were perfectly clean. However, in their daze of fun and games the two girls completly lost track of time and soon it was already 6pm. Steven was now home.

 

Coming in through the main door he was greeted by the sound of laughter, which in this house usually meant bad news for someone. Walking into the lounge room he was greeted by the sight of Jade and her bitch of a friend sitting on the couch while a pain stricken Scott worshipped their feet. Now, he didn't know exactly why he felt this way (Maybe it was because of his conversation with vivian and the revelation he had after) but a sudden fire started burning through his body and a rage engulfed him like never before.

 

However he knew he had to stay relatively calm and so silently walked up to them until he was standing right behind the two laughing girls. They didn't even notice his shadow looming over them as he said.

 

"What are you two doing?"

The two girls screamed as Stevens sudden appearance startled them. Jade relaxed almost immediately but Claire quickly looked at her watch.

"Oh, would you look at that. I gotta go" She tried to get up from the couch but Steven stood in front of her, preventing her escape. "Um, excuse me"

"What were you doing?" Steven repeated. Claire's eyes flashed as she turned her sexy mode on. She picked up the jar of peanut butter and scooped some onto a finger eating it.

"Nothing, just some fun with peanut butter"

"Peanut butter?" Steven grabbed the container and knife from her and looked at it.

"Hmm, extra smooth, my favorite" It looked almost as if Claire was trying to seduce Steven with her sexy pose and calm speaking. However Steven was not fooled at all.

"Peanut butter is pretty fun, I'll admit" He scooped some onto the butter knife and quickly grabbed a lock of Claire's hair, spreading it through it before she could react. Claire jumped up from her chair holding her hair in rage.

"What the fuck, that's my hair you asswipe!"

"What the fuck, that's my father!" Steven proceeded to imitate her facial expressions in mockery before pushing her out of the way and heading towards Jade.

"What the hell has gotten over you? it's just a simple foot rub" Jade fired up at once "He asked if he could rub our feet, the little perv. Isn't that right?" She looked at a shocked Scott who meekly nodded his head.

"Really? I find it hard to believe that anyone would want to go near your feet, let alone your friends disgusting ones"

"Hey, I take offence to that" Claire said as she tried to get the peanut butter out of her hair

"Shut up!" Steven yelled "What's the matter with you? That's your step father! Another human being and you're using him as a slave!"

"Well, duh. He's a shrinker!" Jade yelled her response as if the answer was most obvious.

"Oh, there's nothing wrong with abusing a shrinker, is there? What if I reported you to the police? I don't think your case of 'ugh, he's a shrinker' will hold up when you're arrested."

"Pfft, arrested? I'd get at most a fine. Easily payable with this shrinkers money. Not exactly a threat you got their bro"

Steven lifted his arms up as if he was trying to be reasonable and changed his tone of voice accordingly "You're right. It would be only a small fine if not just a warning. You're right that this isn't much of a threat" He looked down at Jade with burning eyes "However, I'm pretty sure that prestigious university you're trying to get into wouldn't want to accept a person who has a smudge on her permanent record"

Jade's face froze. If she were a man he'd have her by the balls, but I guess having her by the tits would be a good analogy. "You wouldn't"

Steven mouthed the words permanent record.

Jade and Steven stared at each other in silence, daggers flying out of their eyes as Claire continued her grooming and Scott continued to look awestruck. He'd never seen Steven stand up for him like this before, what had changed? Finally Jade broke the very cold ice.

 

"You think you're so smart, don't you?"

"Think I am? I know I am. Or at least smarter than you"

"Oh, is that why you're failing at school?" Steven knew she was trying to change the subject to one she knew she would win. But how did she know he was failing? As if answering his thoughts Jade said "Noticed a few papers in your room the other day. 'Physics: 9/20? Biology 10/30? Engineering 7/25? What's with all these low marks?"

Jade was now kneeling on the couch as she held a wide grin. Steven didn't care about his test scores; he only wanted Jade to stop her abuse on Scott. However, Jade refused to let this issue go. 

"Who's the smart one now?"

"Well, technically speaking, me having low scores doesn't make you smart. And even if I had the lowest scores in the world you'd still come second to me"

"Oh is that so" She jumped of the couch "Well what if ... Wait, what the? OH MY GOD! He's shorter than me! Claire, he's shorter than me!"

"Holy mcfuck nuggets I don't care" Claire was still getting the peanut butter out of her hair and didn't fully register what Jade had said at first "Wait, what?!?"

"He's shorter?" Jade said as she attempted to measure herself against Steven who kept pushing her away.

"You're imagining things, you dumbass" He said as he tried to walked away but Claire quickly stood up from the chair and blocked his exit. Now that she was standing she could clearly see that he was much shorter than he used to be.

"Holy crap, he really is short." There was a short silence before Claire yelled "Dibs!"

"What?" Jade said

"Well you already had Scott, I bags Steven! When he gets really short I want. There are so many peanut butter related tortures I can do wih him"

"Um, He's part of my family so that makes him automatically mine. Go find your own shrinker. Wow, mum is going to be so happy when she finds out about this"

"Move out of my way" Steven hissed at Claire who stood her ground, pushing her chest out to block him.

"Make me, Shrinker"

He pushed his body against hers but she was so heavy. Even with all his strength he couldn't budge her. Claire and Jade continued to laugh at his struggles.

"Look at how weak he's become" Jade giggled "He can't even push you out of the way"

 

Steven put more effort into it but was pulled away by the incredibly strong force of Jade as she pushed him onto the chair. he tried to get up but was pushed down again and pinned with Jade's bare and disgusting foot. The two girls appeared to have forgotten completely about Scott who had fallen onto his knees.

 

"Hey Steve, wanna play some games?" Jade asks in a dominant voice as she looked down on him. We can play anything, even wrestling" Jade continued to hold Steven down on the chair as he attempted to push her foot away but failed repeatedly.

"Man, when Clarissa and Stacey learn about this they're gonna wanna move in with you. It's no fair that you get all the shrinkers and we have none"

"Luck of the draw I guess"

 

Steven knew that it was no point in trying to argue with them. His words carried no weight now that he was nothing more than a shrinker. He was just like his dad and he knew it. Right now the best thing for him to do was escape and try and find solace somewhere. He had to think about his immediate future otherwise he really would end up like Scott. 

 

"So, what do you want us to call you now?" Jade asked "How about 'Little Stevie'? Or 'Little bro munchkin'? I think 'Bug' has a nice ring to it"

"So who do you think is going to get him? Your mum?"

"Nah, she already has Scott. The obvious choice would be me as we've bonded together so well in the past. What other choice could there be?" jade sat on the couch and grabbed Steven's head, pushing it into her breasts "Isn't that right Stevie? You want to be owned by you powerful Big sister, don't you?" Steven once again tried to push away but couldn't resist Jade's iron grip as she spoke with Claire.

"So if both Scott and his son have the virus, does that mean Jake might get it too?"

"Oh, my god I never thought of that. He might totally become an even smaller, little brother. But I guess Clara would bags him for herself, though. ugh, I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of her controlling hand"

 

While they were talking Steven broke away from he grip and jumped off the couch and away from the two evil women who were plotting his slavery.

"I'll never surrender to you! Do you really think I'd let you be my guardian? I might as well drink arsenic, at least that would be less painful!"

"Oh, isn't he so cute? He thinks he actually has a chance against me even though he's nothing more than a shrinker."

"Aww, I want a Naive little plaything. One who'd try and resist my every command"

 

They were playing on Steven's pride and it was working. He felt himself get more and more angry as they continued to taunt him with their laughter and jokes. Then Jade started flirt taunting with him as she slowly approached. Talking in a sexual manner.

 

"Come on Stevie, being my pet wouldn't be so bad" She began to rub her body "Just imagine when you're really small and I just.." She slid her fingers under her shorts and gave a slight moan. 

 

The very thought of what she was inferring disgusted him as he felt his cheeks grow red with shame and humiliation while Jade continued to describe his ironic demise. The whole experience was far too much as Steven became light headed and a strange, yet familiar feeling came over him and the room started to slowly expand. Steven was shrinking in front of Claire's and Jade's wide eyes, filled with joy. He finally stopped as Jade pulled her fingers out of her pants.

 

"You actually made him shrink Jade! That was amazing"

"Well, I've had lots of practice doing stuff like that with Scott. Males, they're all the same" Jade marched up to Steven and found that he only came up to her nose. What a scary experience since she used to be the one at his.

 

I can't believe that made me shrink. She didn't even have to try hard! She forced me to shrink with just a few words, how is that possible? An image of Scott flowed into his mind as he realized that no matter how hard he fought against it, he was being dragged down the same road as his father. Was there nothing he could do to change that? This idea horrified and anger Steven who channeled that rage into his right fist. Looking up at Jade's laughing face he drew his fist back and ... she caught it. Without even trying she caught his fist, filled will all his strength, in mid air as if she were handling a fussy toddler. But Steven acted quickly and kicked her in the shin. She let go and he head butted her in the face and sent her flying to the ground. Claire approached but Steven pointed his finger at her.

 

"Don't come any fucking closer!" he then ran upstairs in retreat and Claire examined Jade's face. Steven made it to his room and shut it, barricading it with whatever he could find. He truly felt like he was across enemy lines and every battle was being lost by him. He had to think of a plan quickly but first he needed to calm down as his heart was pumping with adrenaline and his mind was fogged with negative emotions, he couldn't tell what he was feeling. Sitting on the ground he tried to do some breathing exercises he learned from the internet.

 

Jade was still on the ground downstairs, holding her face as she screamed "YEAH, YOU BETTER RUN, YOU SHRINKER! YOU'RE GONNA GET SMALLER AND SMALLER UNTIL ONE DAY I CRUSH YOU LIKE THE BUG YOU ARE!"

Claire as patting her on the back, trying to get her to calm down but it wasn't working. A strange moaning sound was heard behind the coffee table as they saw Scott on his nears, hands on his head.

 

He has it ... He has the virus. Everything I've being working for is ruined ... They're going to ... He's going to become ... just like me ... why!?"

 

Scott couldn't bare the sorrow he felt in his heart. He blamed himself for Steven's shrinking as it was Scott who most likely passed it on to him. Everything the family was going through was all because of him! With deep breathing, Scott tried to prevent himself from hyperventilating but his emotions kept growing, and soon tears were pouring from his eyes. Jade walked over to him with anger in her heart.

 

"Oh, you better cry! If only you knew what horrible things lied ahead for your son. I'm going to enjoy breaking him just like I've broken you!"

"No!" Scott yelled, looking up at Jade with a look he hadn't given her in ages "You can't! That wasn't ... part of the agreement! Do what you want with me ... But don't you dare touch my son!"

"I don't care about any agreement! He's nothing more than a shrinker! If I don't do him in something else will. I'm just doing him a favor by showing him who the real winner in life is"

"I won't let you!"

"Won't let me? Let me describe what's going to happen to him. When he's small enough I'm going to throw him into my mouth, almost drowning him in my saliva then I'm going to swallow him whole!" Her hand slid down to her stomach which chose the perfect moment to give an audible groan. "Just imagine being trapped inside my stomach. unable to escape and forced to endure one of my most basic bodily actions. And when it's all over, he's going to be nothing more than my shit! I'm going to turn him into the piece of crap he's always been"

 

Scott couldn't bear to hear this but Jade just kept going on and on and he felt like he was going insane. Anything would be better than the torture he was going through right. It was then that the most powerful surge of feeling swept through his body as Scott collapsed under its weight. His vision blurred so much he went temporarily blind as Jade's horrific words were blocked out. Slowly the tiny man lost an incredible 20cm.

 

"oh, my god" Claire whispered, hands over her mouth "I've never seen someone shrink that much before let alone someone who was already tiny"

As Jade looked down at the tinier form of her stepfather a slight smile of even spread across her lips. Her day just got ten times better.

 

 

End Notes:

--------------------------------------------------

A chapter letting place to action, hope you like it, Steven's secret is finally revealled ! comment if you want more of that ;).

Deal by italykeke


It had been a few minutes since the argument and battle happened downstairs. Steven was sitting in his room taking deep breaths as he felt his heart gradually calm down and his emotions subside, turning from red hot anger to passive serene. His door was barricaded with both the cupboard and a bed (Those were the only things that Steven could actually manage to push with is reduced strength) as he attempted to protect himself from the dangers of the outside world. Everytime he left his room disaster struck and there was no way that he would be able to fool anyone with his height now. Anyone who knew him would automatically know that he had the shrinking virus, meaning he was nothing more than a simple shrinker, worthy of only scorn and punishment.



Although His emotions had calmed slightly from the raging storm they were a few minutes previous he could still feel them at the bottom of his mind, ready to flare up at the first sign of danger or fear. He never was one for controlling his emotions and would often be the sort of person who would let them guide him. Now they were his worst enemy. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't get that picture of Jade out of his head. What she said, what she meant. Was she serious? Huh, what a stupid question, of course she was serious, which just made her all the more dangerous. The worst thing was that Steven actually got an erection when he listened to her. That's what made him shrink. The fact that she actually turned him on with what she said. How sick is that?



After another 30 minutes of breathing, thinking and slight soul searching Steven had finally regained his mental strength and courage to face those who oppose him. He knew he couldn't just run away from his problem and had to accept it. And it's unlike there aren't any downsides to being a shrinker. He no longer had to worry about school work ... or any kind of responsibility anymore. Didn't have to try and keep up with the latest trends or try and act cool around his friends anymore. Hell, he didn't need friends anymore, he can just relax and forget about everything and give up on life ... Wait a minute. That's not positive thinking.



Steven smacked himself on the head to push out those negative thoughts. Becoming a shrinker isn't the end of your life, it's just a very dangerous disadvantage. But hey, whatever doesn't kill can only make you stronger. Well, unless it progressively weakens you in which case you're practically fucked ... Goddamn it. Maybe he could try and live out the rest of his life with someone who'd agree to look after him. Someone who is kind and smart, beautiful and gentle someone who would treat him respect as he gradually shrank ... and died. And hey, if he shrunk down far enough there's a whole slew of kinky things he could do with his attractive caretaker.



The thought of Jade putting her hand down her pants and moaning as she teased him suddenly entered his mind. "ugh!" Steven's eyes shot opened and he grabbed his face in shock. "Not that. Anything but that". Why is it that she was able to get inside his head so much? You're just a shrinker now Jade's voice said in his mind There's nothing you can do. Just become mine, you know there's nothing you can do about it. Shrinkers are just pets, everyone knows that. Then Mrs Willes voice pieced Jade's echoing laughter Shrinkers are people just like anyone else. They deserve rights like any other human. That's right. Shrinkers are people and deserve better then what they have. This world ... is rotten ... and needs to change.



Is the rest of the world really like Jade? Does everyone share the same point of view? Steven looked up and turned to face his computer. If he asked the world what they thought of shrinkers, what would the answer be. Getting up, he walked over to the computer and typed in "Shrinker abuse", What was the world doing to their own kind?

 

What Steven found was not only shocking but sickening. He knew that shrinkers were seen as ... Well, as many things. But not this. Not what he was seeing. From shrinker forums to youtube videos to photos and songs, everytime he looked up anything to do with shrinkers it would result in the same thing. Death. But death in the most gruesome, and strangely inventive, ways.

 

"shrinker used as tic tac", "Shrinker trapped in condom", "WHATCH my SHRINKER vs my giant ANT HILL" "Mother daughter bonding" was possibly the most gruesome video he saw as it was a young woman actually eating her flea sized mother. Laughing about it afterwards and patting her stomach to see if she could feel her inside.

Other reports from news organisations and even scientific papers were concluding and enforcing the idea that Shrinkers were "Bottom of the food chain" and were "Devolutions of their superior human counterparts". Steven remembered learning stuff like this when he was in middle school but he had no idea that this concept was so widely held.

 

"Against evolution? That's not how evolution works you dumbass" Steven mumbled as he read a report describing this theory "If their against evolution then so are sick people and disabled people and people with body parts missing."

 

Despite his major being in engineering Steven was quite well versed in biological knowledge and so knew more about the shrinking virus then the common person. And he knew just by looking at the scientific papers coming out explaining the virus that there was no actual consensus as to what it actually was. Some say it's a virus, other a biological defect and one paper even tried to link it with nuclear radiation. That's of course impossible. The amount of actual effort being put into this cure was hilarious at best and Steven couldn't believe how little progress they had made.

 

However, a slight thought occurred to him as he sat their reviewing and correcting a paper. What if he left the field of engineering and devoted all his time into shrinker research. He still had a few years maybe of his life left and he knew he'd be able to make a breakthrough. He might not be able to cure the virus completely but he could at least make some major advancements and maybe help future generations. Was this his purpose in life?

 

Suddenly all the research papers he was reading seemed like jokes to him. He was bale to pick out flaws in every single one of them. But if he entered the game he could turn the table and end this horrible epidemic which is ruining everyone's lives and finally stop people like Jade.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Back down in the living room the girls were laying on the couch with their laptops on their legs musing over all the things they could do now that Steven was just a Shrinker. Scott was ordered to leave the room and continue cleaning up which had pretty much become an impossible task for him. Being only 40 centimetres tall he couldn't even reach the top of the coffee table and the entire world now seemed like a gigantic hell to his tiny eyes.

 

The two teenage girls were now nothing short of goddesses to him and could easily kill him without even trying. Even their usual torture tactics were low life threatening to him and he truly feared the next time it would happen. Even worse, what would Linda do to him now that he was this tiny? If she treated him badly when he was twice his current size as tall what would she think of him now that he was a foot stool? Almost as if answering his mental question the front door opened up to reveal the colossal form of Scott's master in all her gigantic glory. She appeared to be happier than usual for some reason.

 

Striding into the house the short woman didn't even watch where she was going as her feet made a direct line for her tiny husband. She obviously didn't know about his current size and so didn't think to look for a tiny man at her feet. Lucky that Jake was also home and noticed the miniature man frozen in fear in front of his could be murderer and yelled at his mother.

 

"Mum, stop!!"

 

Linda automatically stopped walking mere feet in front of Scott. If she had taken one more step he would surely be dead right now. Linda looked up at her son with burning eyes for him yelling at her before she noticed him pointing at her feet. Following his hand she looked down and was surprised to find Scott cowering at her high heels. Even though she was mad at his sudden shrinking there was something extremely erotic about seeing her once taller husband scared like this in front of her. Bending over she picked up the tiny many and brought him to her face, being only 40 centimeters tall he was very easy to pick up.

 

"Jade, my darling, could you come here for a minute?" Linda called from the front door as she heard her daughter approach from down the hall. Upon seeing her step father in her mothers hand she immediately went red in the face- she was in big trouble.

"Yes mum?"

"Could you please explain this? Didn't i tell you not to fuck with my things? Do you not know how to listen to simple commands, Jade?"

"..." Jade didn't know how to respond. Obviously she knew that her mother would be mad but she just couldn't help herself. Couldn't her mother see that? In an attempt to give an answer Jade simple lazily shrugged her shoulder.

"Don't you shrug at me young lady! I want to know what the fuck's wrong with you!"

"Well ... It's just-"

"But what? Are you seriously going to try and make excuses for this. I don't care what you do to other shrinkers but this one belongs to me!"

"But ... I came home and saw that he wasn't doing any of the work you had given him. He was just lazing on the couch eating peanut butter out of a jar. Not even using a Spoon! He's become completely complacent knowing that the only person who can punish him is you. So I taught him a lesson." Jade was on a roll. The bullshit was flowing easily from her mouth "I know I wasn't suppose to and i'm sorry I made him shrink so far but he needed to be taught to repsect his betters. That he is a shrinker and not a person"

 

Linda didn't answer at first as she took in everything that jade said until the gears in her head had finally stopped turning and she had made a decision. She moved her hand so that Scott's little face was directly in front of her much larger one.

 

"Is this true?" Her words came out as a hiss and Scott's soul cringed in fear.

 

Being subjugated to so much abuse and forced to say horrible things in order to be humiliated Scott was very good at doing what he was told. However, after so long of him nodding his head "yes", and never really saying "No" he had developed a sort of muscle memory when asked questions by people. And so even though he was about to say "No, that's not true" his head bobbed up and down in confirmation and Linda's eyes sparked with fire. For a second she didn't do anything before she released her fingers and let him drop to the ground.

 

"Well, you have no one to blame but yourself then, Shrinker" Scott fell to the ground and rolled onto his back, clutching his sprained ankle. "Move it! i don't want to even look at you, you pathetic little Leach"

 

Linda stomped her high heeled foot down hard mere inches from Scott fragile body causing him to scamper away and hide from his scary guardian. Once the shrinker was gone Linda's went back to her normal self before turning to Jade. Raising a finger she said in a stern voice "Don't even think about doing anything to him. He is important for me to get my job promotion and that won't happen if he ends up being your play toy!"

 

"Yes, I'm sorry, mum" Jade said, brushing those comments off her shoulder. She was completely in the clear and felt very relieved.

 

Turning towards megan she said "And you, go and make dinner! What has taken you so long? Is your entire family bred to be lazy, or something"

 

"Sorry, mum, i'll get right on it"

 

Jade strutted upstairs with her friend as they wanted to get far away from Linda. When she got angry she would often attack anyone and everyone in sight. It was best to let her take her anger out on the other family rather than her. Walking past jake's room Jade suddenly got a brilliant idea which she shared with Claire.

 

"That's pretty good" Walking into his doorway Jade stood firmly.

 "Oh, Jakey, could you open the door?"

"Later, I'm doing something" He was playing a game on his computer. Jade's voice automatically changed into a command.

"Jake, I said open your goddamn door" Sighing at his own submissive nature Jake paused his game and walked over, unlocking his door and staring at his and her friend.

"What's in you hair" he asked, indicating the orange flakes all through it.

"What? I thought I got it all out!" Claire started pulling at her hair trying to pull tiny bits of peanut butter out of it while Jade had her conversation with Jake. The three entered his room and he resumed sitting down on his chair.

"I need you to do something for me, my little wittle brother." She stood behind his chair and put her hands on his shoulder.

"That depends" he said "What do you want?"

"Well, me and my lovely friend here would like you to knock on Steven's door and have him come downstairs for dinner"

"Why don't you tell him yourself? Plus, Megan hasn't been started on dinner yet. What are you playing at?"

"Oh come on Jake" Jade bent down so that her and her friends face was on either side of Jake's. "Don't you want to help us?"

"Um ... not really? I mean, if i had a choice between helping you and playing my game i'm going to have to go with the game. Actually if it was a choice between helping you and helping a hungry lion I would still not choose you. Sorry, nothing personal" He mumbled as he continued his computer game without looking at them.

"Well then don't do it for me. Do it for my very nice and beautiful friend" Claire grabbed Jake's chin and forced him to face her. Looking into his eyes she softly said.

"yeah, jake. Can you please do it for me? I would be really grateful"

 

The two girls totally knew that Jake had a thing for Claire and he was now trapped by her beauty. She was actually happy that her charms still worked as she was a little shaken from the whole peanut butter fiasco.

 

"... Fine" he finally said "I'll do it. But why do you want him to come out anyway? It's obviously not because it's dinner time"

"Oh, you'll see" Jade snickered as the younger child left his room and towards Steven's"

"And now we just wait" Jade said as she sat on Jake's bed and started reading his comics.

 

Steven was doing research on his computer when *BAM BAM BAM*. He leapt out of his skinned as someone tried to open his door only to run into it. They didn't know he had barricaded the entrance.

"Who's there" Steven asked as he jumped on his bed to add weight to it.

"ow" He heard his little brother said "Yo, Steven, what's with your door being locked? I totally just ran into it. And when did you get a lock for your door?"

"What do you want"
"It's dinner time. Jade sent me up to get you!"

"Dinner hasn't been made yet, I would be able to smell it" This was true enough. Because of the vent in his room he was always able to get a slight waft of whatever was being cooked in the kitchen and right now cooking had only started.

"I know dinner hasn't been made yet. That's what I told her"

"Told who?"

"Oh, um ... No one. Whatever then. I'm off"

 

Jade was laying on the bed when he entered his room. He sat back down on his chair and resumed his game. Jade and Claire converged on him like hungry animals.

 

"Where is he? Weren't you going to get him?" Jade asked, her face inches from his.

"He didn't want to come out. Also, he saw straight through your dinner stupid lie"

"Why didn't you make up a better lie then? Why didn't you say something like Megan had collapsed or something?"

"I can't lie to Steven! He'd never trust me again"

"Man, I'm really disappointed in you Jake" Claire said as she stood back up and walked away from his chair. "I thought you were cool but you're just a loser"

"but..."

"Just leave" Jade added "You don't deserve to be in our presence anymore" Jade said, her nose in the air and her finger pointing to the door.

"But ... This is my room" Jake pointed out the obvious but Jade persisted in her actions and soon Jake was evicted from his own room.

 

Steven wasn't ready for his family to see him for what he was just quite yet. More importantly he didn't want to see the look of respect vanish from his younger brothers eyes as he learned the truth. The thought of that was heart breaking. For the time being it was probably best for him to lay low for a while, or to be more precise, lay somewhere else. Meaning move out of this god forsaken house and live on his own finally. However this solution caused a tonne more problems for each one it solved and the most blatant one was his sheer lack of money.

 

Without any actual cash he couldn't hope to live on his own and try and do research on the virus at the same time. He might be able to move in with one of his friends. Yeah, one of his friends who lived on their own would totally let him move in with them and there wouldn't be any risk of him being mistreated. No matter how far society has been twisted against shrinkers he knew that his friends would never abuse him just because of his illness. However, there was the question as to who he would move in with.

 

He knew that Brian lived on his own and he did live in a two bedroom apartment (Apparently his parents were loaded so he could easily afford it) so he might be able to live with him. Or maybe even Sandra could take him in as she also lived in a two bedroom apartment. Although could he actually put that strain on his friends just to benefit himself?  Steven thought about this and concluded that no matter how bad his situation was he couldn't burden his friends just because it was easy. He would figure this out on his own!

 

Looking online he found that there were private shrinker centres. Places where you could pay nurses and doctors to look after you for the rest of your diminutive days. However these places didn't really come cheap and were often used by the rich in their final days. There were a few in his state with prices ranging from $300 000 to $5000 so being able to afford one wasn't a complete joke. Well, that was until he checked his bank account and found that he only had $15 000 thanks to his father who had left him and Megan some money while he still had control of it. If Linda ever found out about it she would surely take it, saying that this money shouldn't be in the hands of a shrinker.

 

Earning about $300 a week he could save that up and maybe even sell his car for about $4000. But that still didn't bring him anywhere near the amount of money he needed for one of these facilities. God this plan was so fucking stupid. With this money he had he could probably just rent his own house and live in it for quite a while. If he quit school he could work full time and probably be able to sustain it for a while. But then that wouldn't leave any time for his research.

 

Steven screamed into his pillow as every plan he tried to come up was destroyed by the facts of reality. If he didn't find a way to leave this house then he would surely perish like his father's spirit has. Speaking of spirit crushing forces the door knocked at that exact moment.

 

"What?" He asked cautiously and groaned when the person he knew it would be answered.

"Hey Steven, it's Jade" the sweet and innocent voice called "Mom's totally pissed at you and wants you to come down stairs"

"Yeah? Why?"

"Something about you looking up pornography on the computer" Steven groaned from the horrible lie.

"you know I have my own computer, right? If I needed porn i wouldn't go to the downstairs computer. Wanna try again"

"Well I don't know why she needs you exactly but-"

"Just go away Jade. I'm really not in the mood for your antics"

there was a slight pause before Jade's voice changed.

"If you don't open this door then I will"

"Ooh, nice threat but I don't think you'll be able to follow through with it"

The door handle turned and there was a slight thud as Jade's face ran into the door. Apparently she didn't know his door was barricaded either.

"Ow! Since when do you have a lock?" Steven was feeling déja vu at the comment.

"Just go away!" Steven's heart was racing slightly as Jade's presence at his door invoked every mental defense mechanism he had. His body knew she was danger and was trying to warn him, unfortunately for him, it helped to boost the disease, Steven perfectly knew it but there was nothing he could do.

"Okay, how about this? If you don't open the door then I'm just going to go down stairs and announce your little secret to the entire family. How's that?"

 

She had him. That was the one thing he couldn't stand with and knew his life would end if everyone learned of his true nature. In a last attempt he tried to threaten her into submission.

 

"If you told people then there would be nothing holding me back from beating the hell out of you. Ruining someone's life like that gets people pretty angry. I don't think you'd want to see me like that"

"Pfft, like I'm scared of a shrinker. You might be able to resist my strength at the moment but at you condition I can resist yours as well. We're in stalemate brother, except I have crucial information which would ruin you forever"

 

She had him again. They were playing chess and he had no pieces. Just to make things worse Jade started counting down from ten and when she reached zero she said she was going to tell everyone. Meaning she was going to phone call, text and email every single colleague, teacher and friend about his condition. This was the clincher and demonstrated that this battle just couldn't be won. He was fighting nukes with bows and arrows.

 

As she reached three there was a sound from behind the door and a couple of seconds later it creaked open revealing a defeated Steven. Steven opened the door only to come face to face with Jade's breasts. He was so used to looking down when he opened the door that he forgot he was supposed to look up.

 

"What do you want?" He asked, looking into her eyes of joy. Jade pushed past him and sat on him bed, putting her feet up on his chair. Claire entered the room (Shooting Steven a sour look for her hair) and shut the door, sealing him in with them.

"So, dear brother. I'm not here to act in any way mean to you. I'm just here to get what's mine"

"I don't have anything of yours, Jade" She laughed at his confusion.

"Oh, silly. You're mine. You belong to to me, or at least, you do now" she had the same smile she had on her face when ever someone was going just how she wanted. She controlled the pieces and moved the players.

"I don't belong to you! I don't belong to anyone"

"You're a shrinker! Of course you belong to someone, what do you think a guardian is? I know society says that officially their the Shrinker's carers but everyone knows they're actually their owners. Like pets, and they can be treated in exactly the same way. The question is: Who's going to be your owner?"

"Like hell I'm going to let you be my guardian! Do you think I'm insane?"

"You don't want me as your guardian now and I'm not here to try and convince you. And I don't think you're insane in fact I've always respected you intelligence. Probably more than anyone else in the house" She uncrossed her legs and sat up on the bed "However, in the future you are going to let me be your guardian for the same reason you're going to agree to this condition"

Steven thought for a while before asking "What condition?"

 

Standing up, Jade walk around Steven like a bird circling a dead animal.

 

"One of your faults, my lovely brother, is that you're very easy to read and it's too obvious that you want this to be kept secret. Now, I could tell everyone about you right now and fuck up your entire life but I'm not going to do that because I recognize that I can get something more out of it" Jade stopped and put her hand of Steven's shoulder, looking down into his eyes "But because I am choosing to do this that means you're at my complete mercy. You're my bitch, Steven" She continued her circling as she spoke some more. "I won't tell anyone if you simply agree to be completely submissive to my will from now on. If I ask you to do something then you must do it and if I ask you give me something you must give it, no questions asked"

 

Steven was about to point out that that's nothing more than a slave however Jade beat him to it.

 

"If you're thinking that this makes you a servant, think again. I will swear that I won't tell anyone about your secret and even help you keep it for as long as possible." She whipped out her phone and started typing "And all I ask is that you be my slave on the sideline. If you don't agree to this "She held up her phone which had written on it "Steven's a shrinker" and was dialled to be sent to Linda "I'm going to fuck you over"

 

Steven's heart was pounding in his chest as every escape he could think of was brutally destroyed by Jade's logic. It was as if she was in his head and she wasn't even being loud about it. Her voice was actually quite calm and pleasing except for the words that were wrapped in it. There was only one choice he could choose. However, before he could say it Jade spoke again. She was standing in front of his desk with her arm perched on it. Did she want to arm wrestle?

 

"Steven, how about a quick game?"

"Haha, no. You think I'm going to do that? Playing a stupid game isn't going to prove anything"

"Oh yes it will. You have the mind of a scientist and right now you want to know how far you've come. Are you stronger than me still or are you weaker. How far have you fallen? You can't resist finding the answer."

 

She was right, slightly. He did want to know how far this had affected him and if he was now officially weaker than him. If he was still stronger than that would at least give him leverage of some sort. It would be something she couldn't hold over him. However, if he was weaker than that would remove any good cards he had left . However, his curiosity and pride forced his hand. 

 

Standing next to her he grabbed her now big hand and felt her long fingers covering his whole tiny one.

“Look how tiny his hands are …”

“So-cute!”Claire snickered  

 He started pushing it down without warning her, but she managed to hold still. For a whole thirty seconds it looked like the two were perfectly even but Steven swore he must have looked more stressed than her. He could feel the sweat coming from his forehead while her cheeks were barely red.

 

"Hey Claire" Jade asked "How am I doing"

"Oscar worthy"

"Really, that good huh" She said through groans. What were they talking about, what does this have to do with oscars? 

"Maybe my destiny is to become an actor or something." Then it dawned on him. 

 

Looking up her saw his sisters face no longer contorted by stress as she tried to push him down. Instead she looked like she was doing anything at all and simply looked into his eyes being staring at their hands. Steven watched in horror as Jade's hand slowly but mercilessly tilting over to the side as he was powerless to stop her until she violently slammed his fist down into the table.

 

Claire started clapping and cheering at his total humiliation. Steven grabbed his arm in pain and he fell to the floor, looking up at Jade's rising form. She truly did look all powerful at the moment and Steven actually felt fear towards her. Jade bent down and put her hand on his shoulder as if comforting him and when she spoke it was in the same kind tone.

 

"See Steven. There is nothing you have against me. No way you can resist me and it would be foolish for you to try. You might not agree to be my shrinker but should obviously agree to be my part time bitch. What is your final answer"

 

Steven didn't say anything for a while and truly couldn't bring himself to say it. he knew what the most logical answer was and knew the answer he was going to choose but the words just seemed like sharp nails in his mouth. If he actually spoke them he felt like his body would commit suicide on him. Finally he mumbled

 

"Fine then, I-"

"Look at me when you speak" Jade said in a suddenly sharp tone. "If you're going to be my slave then you will give me full respect when we're alone, understand?!"

"... Yes" Steven answered, looking up at Jade. He felt exactly like his father and he hated himself for it. "But when we're around people you can't do anything that might even hint at my condition. And I refuse to do any disgusting jobs like cleaning your feet"

 

Jade knew that he would counter demands and was glad he did. " Fine then, if you changing the deal then that means I get something in return. I promise not to do anything to reveal your dirty little secret but when we're alone I'm the boss. you do what I say when I say it and no back talking. You must also address and as your goddess. Understand?"

 

Steven couldn't fight back and her asking his agreement was pretty much just a formality at this point. He was just grateful that she agreed to his terms at all. "Fine!"

"... Um, I'm pretty sure we're alone. Have you forgotten the rules already?"

Gulping down his pride, he whispered "Yes ... My ... Goddess"

 

A smile spread across Jade's face as she stared into his very soul. He felt like she had consumed his spirit and was holding his entire sanity hostage. How was he suppose to defeat someone like her when she had so many things against him? Jade was really amused to see for the first time she had power over her "big brother",she then bent in close to his ear so that Claire couldn't hear and whispered

 

"I can't wait for you to shrink. You will never be able to escape me then"

 

 Standing back up Jade walked back over to the door and turned the handle but before opening the door looked back at Steven. "Oh, and just in case you try and run away with some money you have stored up, I'm going to have to confiscate 50% of your income. Consider it a token of love towards your new goddess. And with a smile she twirled around and left the room.

 

End Notes:

-----------------------------------
Please if you like this story leave a comment,it really helps and means a lot for me.Don't hesitate to tell me what you'd like to see in the future too ;) see ya soon I hope! 

Last day to school. by italykeke

 

 

Steven was so stressed he could hardly sleep that night so it was no surprise that when he got out the next morning he was dead tired. How did he get into this situation at all? He truly felt like a prisoner in this house, trapped and attacked by the horrible warden that was his half-sister. And now he had to go and and try and hide his condition from his family while serving her like a slave on the side. It can't go on.

 

Speaking of serving, it was 6:30 Am which meant he had to go downstairs cook breakfast for the darling sister in question. Putting some morning clothes one with as little enthusiasm as possible, Steven continued thinking about his current predicament and tried to think of some ways out of it. Jade was quite thorough in explaining that he had no option but to serve her and even made the bold claim saying that he would one day accept being her shrinker. What a load of bull. Like he would ever willingly accept being her slave. She might have him now but he would soon escape her clutches and be free of this torment of a life. 

 

Maybe one of his friends could help. He had rejected the idea of having them take him the other day but that was before Jade had forced him into temporary servitude. Now the idea of swallowing his pride and accepting their charity seemed like a blessing ... Or was it? Was accepting someone to taking him in and letting them be his guardian any different to what was happening now? Did he really want to surrender and accept his fate? To become what every shrinker is destined to become- A slave to the people who help them? Isn't that what he'd become if he went to his friends, a slave? He'd be giving up one shackle for another. 

 

Steven pulled himself out of his room and forced his way downstairs, stumbling like a zombie fresh from the grave. To his little surprise he found that Megan was already fully awake and making breakfast for the entire family. Would she notice his shrinking? Trying to hide his condition he slumped down as low as possible in order to look like he just had bad posture.

 

"Hey Megan. How are you?" He said in the most casual way possible yet it came out as more of a semi yell then anything else. However she didn't appear to notice anything out of the ordinary as she responded.

"Okay, I guess. What are you doing up so early? I don't think I've seen you up at this time since we were kids. Don't you often sleep in late?"

"Oh, you know? 'Early bird gets the worm', and all that" What was that? That was a stupid answer!

"And what worm are you looking for, this morning?" Even though she was using his own metaphor he still couldn't come up with an answer. 

Finally he just said "I just thought ... I'd help cook?" He really didn't like her looking at him. Every second she stared was another second she risked discovering his secret. 

 

And with the way he's acting she must think something is already suspicious. And just as he feared her eyes immediately narrowed in doubt as she inspected him as if he had done a crime. Unknown to Steven, Megan was already fully aware of his condition and had chosen to keep it a secret. She wanted him to open up to her but didn't want to force him to do so. Was he that entrusting of her? She noticed that he was smaller than the last time she saw him. What happened? Was it Linda? or worse Jade? She'd hate to think what that evil girl would do if she found out about Steven's curse. It would their father all over again.

 

"Steven, you know if there's something wrong then you can tell me, right? I'm here for you and always will be, you can tell me anything!" This prompted a nervous laugh from Steven as he turned around and made coffee. 

"W-Why wold you say that? Why would there be something wrong? D-Does it looked like there might be something wrong?" Does she know? No, she can't. He couldn't bare it if his sister knew. She'd change! He'd no longer be her smart brother, he'd be a shrinker.

 

He went to tap on her head before he saw how far he'd have to raise his arm and immediately dropped it. Picking up a plate and a cup of coffee he left for Jade's room. It was now 7:00 AM, apparently he had to serve her breakfast at exactly 7 or face punishment. He refused to play her little game but still wanted to try and get there before the deadline.

 

Jade was laying on her stomach with a small puddle of drool pouring out of her mouth. She hadn't set her mechanical alarm clock but had instead set a different one. One that was more fun to use. There were several thuds at the door causing Jade to roll over in fright and fall off her bed. Groaning, she opened her eyes.

 

"Huh?" She asked groggily as she tried to access what was going on. There were several more thuds at the door bringing her back to her senses.

"Jade? ... Jade! Open up!"

 

Her mind quickly activated as she remembered everything and shot up to her feet. Picking up her clock she marched over to the door and yanked it open, pushing the clock in his face.

 

"You're late! I said to serve me at exactly 7, what sort of slave do you think you are. And you didn't call me Goddess either!" She was staring down at her now little brother Steven as he looked at the clock with narrow eyes. His hands filled with delicious breakfast. Steven Looked at the alarm clock; 7:01 AM.

 

"Well, if you had woken up sooner then I wouldn't have been late, now would I?"

"I am your Goddess you filthy little bug" She said, pulling the plate and coffee away from him and digging in. Her stomach groaning in happy response "I should not have to change my schedule for you. It is your duty to predict my movements and serve me accordingly"

"Is thank you too much to say?" Steven asked, an annoyed look on his face as he watched his selfish sister consume the food voraciously.

"Oh, you want a thanks?" She burped and pushed the now empty plate into his hands "How about this? When you're too small to have fun with, I'll do the kind thing and crush you quickly, rather than swallow you whole and leave you to die. Is that thank you enough?" She drank the coffee in one go and put the cup on the plate before shutting the door in his face.

 

The morning marched on as all the kids woke up one by one. Clara and Jake had their usual argument. Megan made Linda breakfast and Linda read a book on the couch. Megan noticed, However, that Jade didn't ask for any food in her usual demanding way. Why wasn't she hungry? Did she already have breakfast?

 

Finally everyone got dressed and got ready in the lounge room as they packed their bags and put their shoes on. Megan was helping Clara with her stuff when she looked over into the corner and saw Steven giving Jade a fifty dollar note before she kissed him on the cheek and walked away. Megan's eyes grew wide as her fear from earlier was realized. Jade knew about Steven's condition and was now blackmailing him, that bitch!

 

Jade walked upstairs to grab her car keys but before she could make it downstairs she was confronted by an angry Megan. This older woman really did look small next to Jade, another thing she would often mock her about. She walked up to the fuming step sister and held a dominant stance as she looked down on her.

 

"What the fuck's wrong with you?"

"I have something to say to you-"

"Well I'd love to hear it, But I actually couldn't care what someone like you has to say"

"I know you know"

"And now I know you know I know. But what I don't know is what exactly you know I know" She was playing games with her.

"Steven. You know about him" Megan's hands were in two tight fists as she stared at the much taller, stronger, and smarter person. Jade bent over and looked her in the eyes.

"So...?" One eye cocked, she had a wide smirked across her face "What does it matter that I know?"

"You're abusing him! Forcing him to shrink and using him as a slave!"

"I'm sorry we're not all as smart as you, my  dear older sister. Could you please explain to me why the fuck I should care about that. He's public property now. I'm just trying to make him mine before it's too late."

"He's your brother! He loves you-"

"Oh, shut up!" Jade pushed her aside causing her to hit the wall "He's a shrinker, nothing more and nothing less. But the sad thing is that even as a shrinker he's still better than someone like you. At least when he was normal he had dignity, he was worth something. But you've always been the same pathetic person you always will be. A slave to this house, the Cinderella without a ball. A shrinker without the disease. So don't you dare stand there and try to talk down to me. If I had a choice between you or a shrinker I would still choose them. that's how lowly you are to me"

 

Jade walked downstairs leaving a paralysed and sobbing Megan by herself. her legs gave out from underneath and and she fell on her butt against the wall sobbing into her shirt. The worst part was that she was right. She had accepted into becoming nothing more than a slave for this house in fear that she might be kicked out. But steven never gave into that. He showed a backbone and took charge of the situation. And now that he was a shrinker he was still trying. But she ... She never tried to resist and let herself be sucked into the void that was Linda's hands until she was completely dependant on her. She really was more pathetic than a shrinker. She failed in life and now failed her brother. it's the only thing she was good for.

 

Steven left the house and travelled straight to the campus. He was still set on his desire to cure this disease and was going to devote the little life he had left to doing just that. He went to the biology labs and asked the teacher if they knew any about any reports or books on the shrinking virus but all said the same thing "Why would someone want to find a cure for the shrinker?" This mind set might explain why there wasn't much research being done on the subject and why the stuff that was being done was a joke at best. He gave them his email just in case they discovered something and avoided all their questions as to why he wanted this information.

 

His next best stop was the library. With old fashion manual labour He'd check out every book if he had to if it meant finding something, anything, on the damn virus. There was one thing he found out while being here for hours: He definitely felt more calmer and happier in the cold, quiet embrace of the library rather than the heated cesspool of his home.

 

He received a tonne of messages from Sandra all through his painful study period and each of them were about the same thing: "Where are you?", "Why aren't you in class?", "We're waiting for you", "Class has started better hurry", "You're really late now, what's wrong" And so on and so forth. Steven wondered how she was able to text so much in class without the teacher being aware of it. Finally he texted her back saying that he could meet her at midday in the library. She texted her agreement and finally left him alone to study in peace.

 

He was so focused and engrossed in all the information he was gaining about the virus that he completely forgot about the time. In what only seemed like a few minutes it was already midday and right on cue Sandra entered the library. Steven quickly noticed her and ducked, hiding his face behind his book; he was suddenly super nervous about seeing her.

She remained standing for several seconds before pulling out her phone. What's she doing.

 

Almost as if to answer that he felt his phone in his pocket vibrated. Pulling it out it read "I'm in the lib, where are u? ;("

Sandra was a fairly decent sized girl standing around 174cm. Now that might not be huge but it was bigger than his 170cm frame and since he used to be much taller than him she would notice instantly. In fact, everyone who knew him at school were shooting strange glances at him as if he had done something wrong. They probably knew about his secret simply because of his dramatic size decrease. It was official, he could no longer keep it a secret. He had simply lost too much height.

 

However, even though he had made up his mind to tell his friends now he was still scared about what their reactions were going to be. He didn't want to see their eyes change as they looked at him. Their once proud and respecting eyes being filled with pity, or sadness or, to his fear, disgust. What if they really did reject his very existence now? he would have lost everything if that happened.

 

He stood up and walked right behind her as she continued to regularly check her phone and browse the books on the shelf. She didn't notice him approaching her and he was standing right behind her before he spoke. "Hey, Sandra"

She turned around and looked at him. His head was down as he looked at the floor. He didn't want to see her eyes change. Didn't want to see her expression, her face, her emotions of pity. However.

 

"Who are you?" she asked in genuine curiosity. 

 

A shard of despair stabbed Steven straight in the heart. She didn't even recognize him anymore. To be honest it was slightly understandable. His head was down so she couldn't see his face and he had gone out and bought different clothes (Ones that actually fit) so she wouldn't have recognized him by his outfit. Plus she was so use to looking up at him that his hair style must look weird from above. But still, he had now reached that point where wasn't instantly recognizable to his friends anymore. And that killed him. He forced himself to raise his face and look into hers.

 

Another shard stabbed him in the heart as he watched her face go from happy about seeing her friend to realization about what was happening and finally ... sadness, followed closely behind by pity. her eyes were simply filled with them, along with her expected tears. He wanted to run out of that building right at that second. To leave and never look at another person ever again. He couldn't take this!

 

"I'm so sorry Steven" She said, her sadness choking Steven's very soul. He could feel her opinion about him change every second. No longer the smart handsome Steven. he was the poor, sad little Steven. Soon it would be the "Shrinker Steven" and later just the "Shrinker".  She leaned over and embraced him in a hug, maybe so that her pity would have a better chance at fatally impaling him. "I didn't know"

 

"Sandra ... Please ... Don't" He could barely speak as she squeezed him tightly. She couldn't hear him between the soft sobs she was giving out. "We're in a library, you shouldn't make so much noise"

 

She pushed away from him and looked at him with a face filled with love, kindness and pity. Stephen looked away from her and moved towards a chair. He wanted any excuse to not look into her face, to see the tears coming out of her eyes. Tears for him.

         Sandra knew that Stephen was destined to die. That if he was lucky he might live for about half a decade at most before shrinking away to nothing. However, with the amount of growth he'd lost so far she doubted that was the case. How long did he have left? As they sat she couldn't do anything but stare at him, trying not to cry too much. He seemed strangely distant from her for some reason and wouldn't even meet her gaze.

 

"How can I help?" She asked "There has to be something I can do"

 

And here it came. Now he wasn't even able to do anything and needed the help of other people. There has to be something I can do ? Like what? What would you do? What would be the point of it? However there was one thing that he wanted to know from her.

 

"Do you know anything about the shrinking virus? Any books or papers that have been done on it? I can't find any decent report on the subject"

"Why do you want that?"

"Because ... I've found my purpose in life. I'm going to bring an end to this suffering and rid the world of this virus"

 

Sandra looked at him with new tears filling her eyes. However, these weren't for pity or sadness but were tears of pride and happiness. This was the Stephen she knew; never back down, always going, refusing to accept defeat if it meant helping other people. She grabbed his hand and looked at him with a smile on her face.

 

"You truly are an amazing person. Not even the shrinking virus can change your pure heart." She let go of her hand and stood up, looking down at him "If that's the case then I shall join you!"

"What?" Stephen felt strange as he looked at her. The glistening shine of pity that was clouding her eyes was gone and replace with a sort of fire. She looked at him as if he was ... Steven. Just Steven. Not a shrinker or a top grade student. Just the normal friend Steven. He cracked a smile before leaning back on his chair. "You can't do that"

"Oh" She sat back down "And why's that"

"Because I'm devoting my entire life to this. I only have a few years left and I'm going to use it to change the world. I don't have to think about my future after that but you do. You have to stay in university and get you degree, otherwise you'd have wasted everything you have worked for"

 

She stared at him before lowering her head. "I just ... I don't want to see you go. I want to spend as much time with you before you disappear. I don't want to be at your funeral wishing I had asked you this one question, or said that one thing. I don't want to regret not using this time"

 

They left the library and continued down to the cafeteria. As they walked he really noticed just how big she looked (Compared to what he's use to seeing from her) but for some reason he didn't care. She was a good friend and he felt comfortable being next to her. More comfortable than he felt with most other people. She was just that kind of person, always making others feel better.

 

She was the one who would get the group moving, make everyone smile and create the memories that they all cherished. In fact she was actually the person who got Jessica and Brian"Together". She had known Jessica from middle school and when they met Brian for the first time she persuaded her to go out with him. Strangely enough their first and only ever date was reportedly the worst she had ever been on but ever since then the two had been inseparable. And it was because of Sandra. What was this feeling he was having? It was strangely light and happy, like a balloon lifting him up.

 

"So where are the two Not Dating couple? Having eye sex somewhere I presume?"

"Yeah. When I left them they were just staring at each other in some kind of weird staring competition so I said "Aw, you two make such a nice couple" and they jumped away from each other as if they were brother and sister." Stephen laughed at this. He missed their group antics.

 

"So how's it going with Max? you two seemed fairly serious"

 

Stephen was referring to the messages and posts he had seen on facebook and the texts he had got from Sandra updating all her friends about her social life. Apparently she met some guy when she went running a couple of weeks ago (She was a serious health nut and could outrun anyone) However this guy was actually able to keep up with her for a full several kilometres. After that he asked for her number and they'd been dating ever since. However-

 

"Ugh, don't even mention that creep to me. He sent me a dozen roses to my places with the message saying "I choose you over her - Alice" Alice! He was cheating on me with some other woman and then couldn't even send the flower right. Anyway, I heard you also had some lady troubles. broke it off with Amy?"

"Yeah, I didn't see much point going out with someone ... you know, now that I'm ..."

"Oh, yeah ... Sorry"

"Well, there was that and the fact that she was a little too open minded with other people if you know what I mean"

"Jezz, she cheated on you with some other guy? Who was it?"

"Funnily enough her name was Alice as well"

"Wait ... She cheated on you with another woman? ... Kinky"

"Yeah, that's totally what it is. Not a betrayal or anything"

"Oh, come one. Don't act like you've never done anything like that when you were younger. Hormones racing around, you never juggled two chicks?"

"No, in fact I haven't. I can barely juggle one and not drop her. What, do I look like the guy who'd do that?"

"What? the smart, handsome, kind, caring, athletic guy not cheating on someone? That's never happened before"

"O.k, 1) That's a long list of character traits that better describe you rather than me. And 2), yeah, I've never cheated on a person. I guess I'm just not cool enough" Stephen joked. However he noticed a slight blush coming from Sandra at the compliment he gave her. "Well, it's good you broke it off with him, he obviously wasn't your perfect guy" Stephen was referring to the long list of traits that Sandra had told him a while ago. It was the things she wanted in her perfect guy.

"Geez, it's been forever since I thought about that. Now I just go for any guy who's nice and smart. Maybe I should take my list a bit more seriously.

 

The way that she talked, with a sort of casual elegance made Stephen feel very strange once again. Her entire demeanor radiated comfort and kindness, like the perfect armchair that you just couldn't part with. As she ran through her list of perfect traits he found himself trying to mentally connect them with himself.

 

"-Oh, and he has to be smart, I can't stand it when the guy can't hold a decent conversation. he has to be athletic, with a good body and a tall frame. Patient and caring, always willing to listen and help and never too shy to stand up for what he believes in. he has to be funny and cool and it wouldn't hurt if he had a bit of a tan as well. Don't like super pale people too much."

 

There were so many things on that list that he had already forgotten about half of them. He was funny, right? And smart? People always say he's smart. How many of those traits did he match up with! Before he could think Sandra asked him a question. Pulling him out of his erratic thoughts.

 

"So what's your perfect girl? Since I spilled what sort of guy I wanted I want to know what sort of girls you're into. Lesbians maybe, judging by your previous track record."

 

"Oh, my kind of girl? Well ..." He tried to think of the sort of traits he wanted in a girl but couldn't come up with any. He then looked at Sandra and started thinking of her traits and found that he agreed with every single one of them. "Well, she has to be strong willed, able to jab someone when they jab her. Good sense of humour. Kind and smart. Someone who radiates an aura of casualness."

 

There was now a deep blush coming from Sandra's cheeks and spreading all the way to her neck turning her entire head into a red tomato. 

 

"Oh, and most importantly, she has to have the name Sandra. It's such a nice name."

 

They stopped walking as Sandra stared at him. It would have been more romantic if she wasn’t looking down at him but it was close enough.

 

"I said to list your perfect girl. I'm far from perfect"

"Just like beauty, perfection is very subjective. And you're both" His face colour now matched her own "Sandra I lo-" 

 

Before he could finish she launched herself onto him and embraced him with a passionate kiss. It was the most passionate kiss he ever got. It felt amazing. He liked how it was her tongue who dominated the kiss. Gosh he had wanted her in the past. How dumb he was not having dared to get her before? Such an amazing girl. It was a full 30 seconds before their lips parted and she walked away. Her lipstick now slightly messy and her cheeks a deeper shade of red.

 

He simply stood still for a few minutes thinking about what had just happened. Now his life seemed a thousand times more precious because if he died it meant losing her as well. He had to develop a cure now and fast because there was one thing he wanted more than anything in his life; To spend it with that woman. He was pulled away from his day dream from a hand grabbing onto his shoulder. Jumping out of his skin, he turned around a saw the face of Mrs. Willes far above him.

 

Jeez, she looked more intimidating now that he had shrunk since he last saw her. Standing over 2 metres tall, she was the definition of intimidating for a man his size, he was almost at her breast level now.

 

"Steven, why have you been skipping out on my classes. If this continues then you will fail the course. It doesn't matter how smart you are you won't be able to make up the hours required."

"Well, I'm going through a few life changes at the moment. In fact, you can probably remove me from the entire course, I don't think I'll be finishing it" Maybe it was the kiss he just had but he suddenly felt way more confident than he should have. Mrs Willes seemed to be taken aback by this sudden outburst and Steven hoped she didn't take his confidence for rudeness.

"Is there a reason why You're leaving my course"

"Not really" He still didn't want people to know about his condition. Better to be safe than sorry. However, this plan was ruined when Mrs. Willes spoke.

"Steven, I know you're a shrinker. You don't have to hide it from me."

"... Oh..." He turned away from her "Crap, it was because of what I told you last time we talked, wasn't it. Damn it!"

"Steven, you shouldn't act like that. Being a shrinker isn't something to be ashamed of"

"Not something to be ashamed of, true. However, in this society it's not very smart to announce it to the general public. Even if you don't see shrinkers as lower people you should at least understand that others do"

 

She sighed, "Unfortunately that's true. I do wish it was different but what can you do? Well there's something you can do, isn't there Steven?"

"Uh" Steven had no idea what she was talking about.

"A Strange student going around to all the teacher asking for research papers and books on the shrinking virus. that's what is being said by the teachers, that is. There'd be only one reason a person would go that far and there's only one person I know with the virus smart enough to do it"

Steven was shocked. She had figured him out and he didn't even have to say anything.

"Can I tell you something? Many years ago I had a husband who contracted the virus. Before that we were the happiest people who had our whole lives a head of us. But because of the disease he changed. He poured all of his business money into any ridiculous shrinking program he could find in hopes that one of them would produce a cure. But of course none of them did. Because of that stress he shrunk much faster than if he had not done anything and it ultimately ended halfing his remaining life"

"What happened to him?"

"Oh, I forced him to calm down and live an easy life. Of course he didn't really have a choice in the matter since I was kind of the head of the household at that point. But the damage was already done and because he was desperate he threw away the remaining years he could have spent with me. I guess the point I'm trying to make is: Don't waste your life in hopes of extending it. Live your life for what it is now"

 

Steven looked at her before speaking "But I'm not doing this to extend my life. I want to do it to extend the life of others. Anyone who might be cursed with this fate, I want to help them all."

 

After looking at each other for a few seconds Mrs. Willes spoke.

 

"That was the answer I was looking for." She handed him a stack of paper that was under her arms "These are all the papers that I have collected about the shrinking virus. I've weeded out all the ridiculous ones so what remains should help you." She placed her hand on Steven's shoulder "You truly are a genius Steven. If anyone can stop this then it's you. You might be the one to create a break through that could lead to the end of this nightmare."

 

Steven looked at the papers with excitement. These are exactly what he needed.

 

"If you're really going to pursue this then I should tell you some pointers that might help you. Firstly you can drop out of school. Unnecessary stress at this point. But I recommend you stick close to friends and family. Isolation breeds depression and with depression comes the virus. You have to stay positive or the disease will kill you quicker. You might also like to try taking up a sport. Something that will keep your muscle strength up. It'll be useful for when you're inches tall. And lastly, you should take up meditation. It truly does help with anxiety and depression which a common symptoms to the virus. You should start as soon as possible and train every day.

 

After her miniature lesson the kind hearted teacher gave Stephen her phone number.

"If you ever need help then you must call me. It doesn't matter what the occasion is or what the situation is you find yourself in. Call me at the first sign of trouble."

"You're giving me your phone number? Are teacher's allowed to do that?"

She put her hand on his shoulder one last time "I'm not your teacher, remember. Think of me as your coach. Helping you through this. Coach Vivian ...hmm, has a nice ring to it"

 

Confrontation with Jade pt 1 by italykeke
Author's Notes:

This chapter will be split in multiple parts as it's rather long. Hope you enjoy .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Steven felt amazing for the first time in quite a while. It had been a day since his conversation with his new "coach" Vivian and his ... other conversation with Sandra and his spirits had never been higher. To be honest it was his talk with Sandra that really eased his mind since he now had something worth fighting for. With the support of two amazing people he was sure he would be able to combat this disease, and nothing could stand in his way. Not even his psychopathic sister, Jade. With this passion running through him he was almost eager to just stand proud and announce to his family that he was a shrinker. But then the logical part of his brain would tell him that was fucking stupid and if he did that then everything would be ruined.

 

Which was partly true. If he told his family then he would be practically handing Linda a weapon to use against him. Since he was still living at home with his family then the justice system would clearly see Linda as his temporary guardian until he chose a real one. Of course she wouldn't even let him so much as leave the house once she found out and would use her new found power to completely dominate him. She did it with his father and she would most certainly do it to him. He had resisted her for far too long and she would love a chance to finally put him in his place.

 

And it was because of this that he was trying to get out of the house as soon as possible. The quicker and quieter he escaped the clutches of his demented mother and evil sister the better. And if she didn't know about it then Jade wouldn't be able to set up some counter measure. Stealth was his greatest asset right now. Which is why he was now checking out apartments to move in and why he was currently walking down the hall with his possible future landlord.

 

Mrs Boxy was a young and attractive woman who owned an apartment two doors down from her own. She charged little rent and wanted someone who could move in ASAP which is exactly what Steven was looking for. The apartment itself was tiny and horrible so he could clearly see why is was so cheap but he didn't care. It was perfect in his eyes and he could easily see himself working he as he got smaller and smaller (At least the apartment would become more roomy, he thought to himself). He might even invite one of his friends to live with him once his condition worsened. However, that dream ended with a quick conversation with the lady.

 

"So, you interested in renting or what?" She asked as she leaned against the doorframe. She was very tired and looked like she had been up all night.

"Yes. This place is perfect"

 

Her eyes lit up when she heard he wanted it.

"Really? Brilliant! No one has even considered it for two seconds once they saw what it looked like. To be honest I was thinking about cleaning it up but it just seemed like so much work and I already have so much to do..." The woman continued to ramble on for another couple of minutes. Being patient, Steven waited for her to finish, after all he was just as excited as her. "O.k, I'll just need three months worth of rent, and some identification"

"I can write you a check right now" He said as he pulled out his ID. However, the problem then started when he handed her the laminated card. Looking it over she stared down at him with accusing eyes before handing back the cars.

"The room aint for sale" She turned around and started leaving the room.

"What? ... Why?" He ran after her as she turned around and looked down on his shorter body.

"It's strange. That ID says that the person who owns it is taller than I am. But you are clearly not. I wonder why"

 

Steven gulped as he looked at his identification. sure enough it had his original height written just under his date of birth. Looking back up he quickly changed his attitude.

 

"Oh, that? That's just an error. I've been meaning to fix it for a while now, but I guess I just forgot about it. You shouldn't read too much into it" He tried to sound casual but his desperation was seeping through his voice. He needed this apartment more than anything.

"Well, when you get that mistake fixed I'd be happy to accept you as my tenant. But until then" She pointed her finger to the door.

"I can pay you double. You can charge me as much as you want!" He opened his arms pleading with her "I have money, I can afford to pay any rate you want"

"Do you think I want someone who's just going to die in a month and not pay any rent? Do you know what people would think of me if they knew I had something like you living in my apartment? Find youself a guardian and mooch off of them cause this charity is closed!"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How unpleasant. Driving into his driveway Steven disengaged the engine to stared down at his steering wheel. He'd waited too long and now he couldn't even pass in todays society as a normal person. He'd waited too long and he was trapped in this godforsaken hellhole. Too long, and now his only option was to try and stay with friends.

 

As he entered the house those words echoed in his head as he walked into the living room and saw Jade. She was reading a book at the table while Scott worked on Linda's laptop on the couch next to her. In front of her was a chess board with a bunch of pieces in different positions; it looked like she was already in the middle of a game. Looking up she stared at Steven with a smiling face.

 

"Hello Stevy" She sang sweetly as she gestured to the chair on the other side of the chess board. "Won't you come and play with me?"

"I'm a little busy now. I don't have time for you Jade" She started clicking her tongue in disapproval and she wagged her finger at Steven.

"What did we say about being respectful? Or have you already forgotten about our deal?" She was of course referring to their deal they made in which Steven had to call her 'goddess'. Looking at Scott, Steven answered through clenched teeth.

"We're not alone, so ixnay on the ealday!"



Jade got up from her chair and started encircling Steven like a hawk circling its prey.



"Alone? Well, by law I am alone. There's no one in this room but me. Me and two Shrinkers. Would you say I'm not if I was with a pet cat? Well, if you wanted to be technical you could but you wouldn't say I was with another person, would you?" She was speaking so calmly and politely, it unnerved Steven so much. "Besides I've already told him everything. We've had a lovely conversation while I waited for you to get home" She was standing right behind him and breathing into his neck. His personal space didn't even exist to her and he felt far too disturbed to do anything about it.



"You told him?" he finally said, not turning his head to face he but instead speaking as if she were in front of him "Then you broke our agreement"

 

Jade put her head next to Steven's so their faces were both staring forward. When she spoke it was in a whisper so quiet he could barely hear it still sent chills down his spine.



"I didn't break the rules since Scott isn't a person. And even if I did what are you going to do about it?" It was as if she were daring him to go against her. Daring him to fight her control just so she could forcefully put him in his place.



She was right. This agreement was simply designed to make Steven her personal slave less she reveal his secret to everyone. It was foolish to think he could do anything to stop her. He was feeling more vulnerable than he had ever felt before, the previous emotions of strength and spirit were all but shattered. She didn't move away from behind him but rather continued speaking while grabbing his arm in her vice like grip.



"You know,I've been reading some interesting books in my spare time." She held his left arm tight as her right hand slit around his waist. He gulped as he answered.



"W-What about?" He just wanted her to let him go but her hands persisted in caressing his hips and stomach.



"Oh, just about the mentality of pack animals and how one animal can show dominance over another. In some groups the dominant animal will take advantage of smaller and weaker members of the group both physically and sexually in order to show that they're the Alpha." Her hand was now over his crotch and grabbing his penis causing it to become semi-erect. "The weaker animals will accept this abuse as a token of their submittal." Finally she licked is face before softly laughing. "What do you think of that notion?" His penis was now unwillingly erect and a held it in her hands before finally returning to her chair to sit down.



Steven felt thoroughly sick to his stomach as every instinct was telling him to run away from this disturbing creature and yet his legs refused to move. Whether it was because he had lost control of his body from shock or fear he did not know. All he did know was that when Jade asked him to sit down again he obliged automatically.



"Anyway, I'll forgive you this one time. In fact I grow weary of that name. You can just call me Jade from now on" She threw the book onto the couch and sat up straight facing Steven as he sat down opposite her.



His face white and his eyes wide open. Now that she said he can just call her Jade he kind of didn't want to. It now felt like he was submitting to her even if he just called her by her normal name.



Looking at the chess pieces It was obvious that he was in a bad position and Jade had the upperhand. It wouldn't take much work for her to win. Looking closely Steven noticed that there was little pieces of paper attached to each player with different words on them. Money, Megan, Friends, And each pawn had a different number on them from 1 to 8.

 

"What sort of chess game is this?"

"Oh, I never said this was chess" She picked up a piece labeled Society and moved it so that his King was in check. The King was labeled Freedom. "It's more of a demonstration. As you can see your freedom is being attacked by society. You have no rights in their eyes"

 

He moved his King and hid it behind a Rook labeled Friends.

"I have people who can help me. People who aren't brainwashed by the stupidity of society."



"That's true. Sandra, Brian and Jessica. Very nice friends who'd never turn against one of their own" Steven was a little unnerved by the fact that she knew their names. He often didn't speak of his personal life to his family. "However, you aren't exactly free to do what you want in this house. If Linda found out that you were a shrinker." She moved her piece labeled Society again and took out his Friends piece. "She'd trap you within this house and never let you leave. You wouldn't be able to get your friends help. And society would simply see it as your step mother trying o protect you from the harsh world."



Steven couldn't see a way out. Her pieces were closing in on his king and all of his other pieces were too far away to do anything. Even if they could do something he doubt Jade would let him move them unless they actually had an impact in real life. This isn't a normal game of chess after all. He continued thinking when he felt something caress his leg causing his to jump in fright.



Jade continued to Look at him with narrowed eyes as her feet slowly rubbed up against his legs, his heart racing as his mind screamed for him to get away from her. But he didn't and he continued to stare down at the chess board. He was about to move a piece when Jade snatched up one of his pawns and removed it.



"Sorry, you took too long. Now you just lost more height." Is that what those Pawns represented? He picked up his piece labeledIntelligence and moved it over to kill her piece labels Society.



"I'm Smart. I'll be able to get by and avoid the racism of society. If I wanted to leave I would able to and there is nothing you could do to stop me. You or Society"



A wide smile spread across Jade's face as she looked down at the board.

 

         "Yes, I do believe you would be able to avoid falling for that trap but I think You're forgetting something." She removed another Pawn to show he had shrunk further

         "Sooner or later your smart little mind won't be able to protect you. Another thing I found interesting was some of the stories that our dear father told me" Scott was sitting on the couch next to them as he continued to work on the computer. Her hand rubbing his back as if he were a cat.

         "A few months back Megan let it slip that she had over $15,000 in her account. Apparently this little thing" She continued to lovingly stroke Scott on the back "had given it to her when he still had control over his own money. Of course Linda forced her to hand over the entire amount." She let out a faint laugh as she continued to stare at Steven "ultimately she caved in. It took an entire five minutes and she submitted. Now there's a true pet" Steven was red in the face as her foot continued rubbing further up his leg. What was she trying to do? "I wonder if he did anything else like"

 

Steven looked at her. He didn't know how to respond exactly. He hadn't told them he had money for that exact reason. If Linda found out about his money and that he was a shrinker at the same time she wouldn't hesitate to force the money away. There would be nothing he could do. In the eyes of the law that money pretty much belonged to her now.

"I- I wouldn't know. Hasn't done anything like that for me."

Jade smiled deeply as her hand extended across the table and grabbed his. his stomach turned as he felt more and more trapped. He could feel the dryness of her hand in contrast to his sweaty palms and heart was racing wildly. he had no idea what her intentions were. Was she trying to threaten him? Take his money? Humiliate him? Because she wasn't really doing any of those. he was, however, thoroughly creeped out. Something Jade seemed to notice.

"Hmm, your pulse is racing" She said, slowly caressing his wrist to feel his pulse "Are you nervous? Are you afraid of me?"

"No" Steven said that a bit too quickly and knew it sounded pathetic. Jade finally stopped staring at him and looked down at the board. "Well, it seems things have changed." She picked up and removed one of her pieces titled imprisonment leaving her kingSlavery completely vulnerable to one of his rooks Money. "Now that you have money you'll be able to leave. We can't stop you. You've already said that yuo're smart enough to get around all the shrinker regulations for the time being and using this money you should be able to easily get you're own place. Or maybe move in with a friend. I guess you win"

Steven looked down at the game. How could he win that easily? There has to be a catch. He picked up his rook and moved it over, knocking over her King, therefore winning the game. His heart, rather than calming down, started to speed up as Jade's eyes glowed. Her leg was now resting next to his crotch and was rubbing softly however his attention was devoted to her right now. She picked up one of her pieces and started to move it.

"You can't do that. The game is over" He spoke softly. he didn't want her to answer why she was doing this.

"I said that this isn't Chess. It's life. And in life we have to evaluate the consequences of our actions. You have made the action of leaving but life in this house still goes on.

She moved her Queen (Titled Linda) And moved it over to his piece (Megan). Knocking it over the small piece rolled onto the floor.

"If you left then what do you think would happen to you dear sister Megan? you'd be abandoning her to Linda's wrath and i just know that she wouldn't hesitate to kick ehr out. Especially after I tell her that megan knew you were a Shrinker all along and didn't tell linda. So now your future is secure but what about her? And what about your father? he's getting smaller and smaller and one day he will suffer at the hand of Linda. And you won't be there to stop it. Will you abandon your family?"

 

End Notes:

-----------------------------------

So... What'd ya think ? ;)
Let me know in a review what'll like to see. 

Confrontation with Jade pt.2 by italykeke

With her foot assaulting him from below and her stares penetrating his soul from above Steven didn't know what to do. It was true that Megan would probably gain the brunt of the impact if he just up and and Scott would be abused more than ever. Linda didn't like it when things escaped from her grasp and knowing that a shrinker and an extra $15000 got away would certainly put her in a foul mood.

 

Jade Grabbed his hand even harder and pulled him forward slightly.

"You know, if you'd agree to be my shrinker then I could guarantee their safety. Nothing would happen to them so long as you did what I said. Isn't your short life not worth the life of your sister"

 

"What if she moved out with me?"

 

"You know that wouldn't work. Sure you could support her for a little while but your money would run out very quickly. What's she going to do then? What's she going to do when you shrink away to nothing? Come back and beg to live here again. She wouldn't ever be able to make it out in the real world. No qualifications. No experience. little to no actual intelligence. She has nothing that makes her special." She bent in close to his face. "But if you stay with me" Her lips were coming close to his "I could help her" She pushed his head into hers and passionately kissed him,. Her tongue invading his mouth.

 

He jumped back from her, wiping his mouth and feeling like he wanted to scream. What the fuck was wrong with her?

 

"What is wrong with you" His thoughts mirrored his words "We're ... We're brother and sister!"

 

"Step brother" She took a step closer to him "And step sister" She took another step and was now standing over his trembling body. "There is no blood relation between us. There is nothing wrong with what we could do."

 

"There is everything wrong with that" he didn't know if she was trying to creep him out or was actually serious about what she was implying. She had lost it in her head. Gone completely insane! She bent down crouching in front of him and leaned in closer until she was inches away from his face.

 

"I could force you" She whispered. A soft smile across her innocent looking face.

 

Steven ... couldn't think clearly. His heart was hammering in his chest and his breathing was becoming erratic. Jade pushed herself on top of Steven despite his struggles to push away. Of course he couldn't push away. At this stage of the game she was far stronger than he was. She was about to demonstrate her threat and force him ... Force him ... Force him? Is she going to rape me? he screamed in his head

    This definitely seemed like it as she held both his hands down with one of hers and began to undo his belt buckle. he looked away from her but she immediately forced his head straight. Kissing his neck lovingly she started to pull his belt away when a yell came from the table. Both the siblings looked up and saw a white Scott, tears streaming down his face, as he jumped off the table, rolling on the floor.

 

"Stop!!" he screamed again, Running up to Jade and attempting to pull at her tight pants. He could barely pull the strap away from her skin but he didn't care. He put all his effort into trying to pull Jade away from his son. She simply laid there staring at Steven for a good 30 seconds before she finally rolled off of him and stood up. Steven massaged his sore wrists and quickly grabbed his belt. He was seconds away from ultimate violation. When he stood up he saw his father hanging by his arm held by Jade. Her expression was distasteful as she looked down at her tiny step father.

 

"Steven" She looked up at her half brother "Might I offer you a demonstration? A glimpse into the future of your father"

 

Steven looked at her unable to move. How was she doing this with such little emotion? He knew that she despised Shrinkers and thought of them as nothing but toys to be used and abused but this was something completely different. Her face was filled with clarity and intention as if she knew exactly what she was doing and why. Slowly she started squeezing tighter and tighter on his arm causing him to scream in agony. She was going to break his arm!

 

"Stop!" Steven rushed towards her, his legs finally working and the fear he felt now being suppressed by the need to act. He jumped for Jade, throwing a fist towards her face, but she simply held out one hand to block it. He threw another and she grabbed his arm, squeezing tightly so that he couldn't escape. She did this all while holding the screaming form of Scott who was punching her arm in an attempt to make her stop. All his effort, however, had absolutely no effect on her.

 

"Say you'll stay Steven. Stay and be my shrinker. Or I'll kill him right now"

 

"You can't.!" Steven had to think quickly "What about Linda? She needs him! She would kill you if you do that"

 

"A slight punishment, yes. But it would be well worth it." She squeezed even harder causing Scott of wail in pain. Hi face rad and his eyes streaming tears. "What is your answer?"

 

"If you killed him then you'd lose a valuable piece. If he's alive you can use him to threaten me in the future. Torment and cause him pain to force me to stay. But if you kill him then you'd have nothing. I'd have no reason to stay. I wouldn't be able to stay! I'd have to leave. And you wouldn't be able to use him as a bargaining chip"

 

Jade thought long and hard about what he said. All the while Scott was swinging back and forth by his arm as his face went even more red. Finally she dropped him to the ground and walked back over to the chair. Sitting down she picked up her book and continued reading, acting as if the two shrinkers didn't even exist. Steven could tell she was angry and wouldn't want to disturb her while she was. Looking at Scotts arm he concluded that it wasn't broken but it was sprained somewhat.

 

Steven tried to walk away from the room but was called back by Jade whom ordered him to give her a foot massage. This was a somewhat strange request and he didn't actually know why she wanted it. Maybe she actually did just want a foot massage but he had a feeling it was to keep him in her line of sight. He had a feeling he was going to be under her surveillance from now on. She was somewhat lucky, however, since he was a massager at the place he worked and so knew how to give quality foot rubs. The only problem was that he didn't want to rub his sister's foot. Especially after what she almost just did.

 

Digging his hands into her flesh he found that her foot was much firmer than he was used to. Possibly because his shrinking made him much weaker than he used to be and therefore harder to push into her skin. However, it might also be because she was a very athletic person who had strong, tough feet. She did do soccer training so her feet were often put to the test. This theory was clearly affirmed by the pungent odor coming from her soles. It was the smell of an athlete who hadn't had a shower yet. However, as he smelt it he kind of got use to the scent. Being a masseuse forced you to get use to all sorts of smells but this one was innately quite pleasant. 

 

Shaking his head, Steven quickly got such thoughts out of his mind. A foot is a foot is a foot and this one was just like any others. Sweaty, grimy and filled with toe fluff in between each digit that he had to remove by hand. There was in no way anything pleasant about this foot. As he got into a good massaging groove Jade spoke.

 

"Steven. If you left I really would be upset. Upset enough to kill your father. And ruin your sister's life. Think about that"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was some time later before people returned home in one big heap. As Linda opened the door it felt like a tidal wave was coming through as the kids came rushing in. Clara was coming home from a dancing lesson and Jake was learning guitar and so their timetables matched up fairly well. It appeared Linda also took the time to buy some groceries as she hauled in two large bags through the door, Megan coming up the rear with an additional six bags. Whether they were filled with food, clothes or household appliances, Steven didn't know. All he did know was that Linda had obviously gone on another bloody shopping spree. He wondered to himself if it was with some of the money she forced out of Megan.

 

The expected quizzical looks came from Jake and Clara as they look at Steven rubbing Jade's foot. Everything they knew about Steven told him them that this would never happen and so this event just became the eighth wonder of the world to them. Before Jake could open his mouth to ask the question Steven replied.

 

"Sore foot. I'm helping her make it feel better"

"What are you talking about Steven? My foot feels just fine" Jade said as she continued reading her book, not even looking up at him. He stared at her as if to ask What about our deal?

"Then why am I rubbing your foot?"

"Why indeed? Are you going to stop?" Jade finally put her book don and stared at Steven. She didn't want him to stop but she also didn't want him to use excuses as to why he was doing it. "Are you going to stop?" She repeated.

"... No" He said quietly.

 

Jake and Clara stared in awe at this strange and unprecedented spectacle. Was Steven actually being submissive to Jade? That couldn't be possible!

 

"So why are you-" Jake repeated

"Go away Jake" Jade said sternly.

"But I wanna know-"

"Oh, my god, Jake you are so annoying. Go away!" Jade yelled, throwing her book at him. "Pick that up" She ordered Jake before grabbing it from his hands and going back to reading.

 

Steven had a sudden surge of déja vu that he felt really unnerved about. Jade was acting very normal right now. acting like she used to act. The  Steven remembered his father submitting to everything that Jade told him to do. He remembered how he couldn't believe that anyone would stoop so low and become so submissive to someone like Jade. He was, in Steven's eyes, truly pathetic. But he was no different now. He was on the other side of the curtain experiencing his fathers past. Experiencing what his father had to go through before he was completely broken. If someone was to look at him right now they'd probably think he was pretty pathetic as well for submitting to everything Jade said. But they wouldn't know his background story. They wouldn't know what he had gone through.

 

A chill crept up Steven's spine as he couldn't believe that after everything he did to try and not become like his father he was being dragged down the same road kicking a screaming. Was what Jade said true? Was he bound by an inevitable fate? Was there no way for him to break these bonds and to be free or was it his destiny to simply say 'yes' to Jade and accept her as his guardian? These thoughts plagued him for several minutes as he absentmindedly continued rubbing his sisters sweating feet.

 

A short while later a angry but determined Megan walked up to both Steven and Jade. She looked down at Jade before speaking in a very calm and rehearsed voice.

"Jade. I think we should talk about this situation" She waited for Jade to reply.

"I think we should" Jade said, which actually threw Megan off a bit. She never expected her to agree so easily.

"That's good. Hopefully we can-"

"Megan, can you run a household?"

Both Megan and Steven were confused by this statement.

"What do you mean?"

"Would it be possible to move out on your own?"

"... You know I can't do that" Megan looked away, almost ashamed by what she had to say.

"Why? Just move out and get a job"

"I wouldn't be able to get a job that would actually cover any bills. Not to mention I wouldn't be able to work full-time since I have school"

"Ah, school. Well, just quit that and get a job"

"I just told you there are no jobs that could pay for a house"

"But what if you moved in with a friend. Then you'd be able to help pay the bills, right?"

"... I ... There are no jobs for me. All the places I would be able to work at only hire younger people. Don't have to pay them as much."

"So in short you can't get a job and learn at the same time. And if you stopped learning then you wouldn't be able to get a job anyway. So if you moved in with a shrinker you'd be in essence ... dead weight. Like you are here. Except here you actually serve a purpose for by showing the younger children what not to become." 

 

Megan looked like she was about to cry again. She turned to Steven for support who simply continued rubbing the feet as if he couldn't hear the conversation. Finally Linda came to intervene.

 

"What are you doing, girl? Why aren't you cooking dinner? Clara and Jake are starving after out all day"

"Sorry mother" Megan said softly and robotically as she walked to the kitchen to do her slaving duties. Linda turned towards the couple on the couch before yelling at the kitchen once more.

"And make me a coffee while you're at it!"

 

Jade giggled as she listened to Megan’s continuous abuse. Linda looked at her with a slight smile as if telling her it was okay to abuse that one. Linda also had a somewhat confused look on her face as she watched Steven rub Jade's feet. But more than that she was trying to see what looked strange about them. Is it me or is Jade bigger than Steven?

 

"Steven" She barked down at the possibly shorter person "I'm glad to see that someone like you has finally learned his place in this house. You've been a thorn in my arse for too long and it's good to know that Jade has smarted you up" I don't think that's a word. Steven thought.

 

"I'm not the one that's been a pain in your ass. I think it might be all those extra favors you've been giving out at work trying to earn your promotion" Steven internally laughed at his own joke as he continued to rub the feet.

 

"What the hell do you think you're implying?"

 

"Implications and observations are two different things. And I'm only doing one" Steven laughed even more when Linda gave a dumb look of confusion. She truly was a dumb woman who had leached everything she had now from his father.  The strange thing was that Steven noticed Jade concealing a faint smile behind her book. She didn't even care when people were disrespecting her mother.

 

"Mum" She said looking up at Linda "Can I help you with something?" Jade dropped her left foot from Steven's lap and threw her right foot up. She closed her eyes in happiness as she felt him get to work.

 

"Yes. Well, I was just wondering why you two are so friendly all of a sudden"

"Oh, it's like you said. Steven has finally realized that he's beneath me"

"Sarcasm much?" Steven moaned

"Not so much on the sarcasm, no dear brother" She tapped his nose with her foot as her mother watched her.

 

"Say Jade, have you gotten taller?"

 

Steven froze. His eyes locked on the place he was massaging as he felt his hands go numb. His breathing slowed down to a single short breath and his muscled locked in place. Suddenly the room felt very crowded and he just wanted to run to his room. Too many people staring at him. He couldn't even look up to meet Linda's gaze in fear she'd see the truth in his eyes. Luckily Jade came to the rescue.

 

"What? That's insane! I'm just as tall as I've always been. However, you might have shrunk mother. Getting old and such. You know losing height is a big sign of old age. Not as young as you once were mum." Jade was doing a pretty good job of diverting attention away from his height to Linda's age. And it was working.

 

"I'm not old! You know nothing of my age Jade." Linda had a pouting look on her face as she looked at her skin. She still was young but wasn't as youthful as she once was.

 

"Maybe you should go put some cream on your skin. Make it look nice and young, huh?" She was playing her mother like a puppet. Linda nodded her head and walked upstairs to put some makeup on.

 

"See? You really are at my mercy, Steven" Jade said, returning to her book. However, they weren't free from Linda's torments just yet. A few minutes later she came back downs stairs rubbing cream into her face and approaching their chairs.

 

"I'm not old" She mumbled to herself. "But seriously Jade, you really look taller"

 

Really? Really, woman? Steven thought You're just going to segway right into that conversation again? Don't you have anything better to talk about? Or little children to eat?

 

"Mum, I've been over this. I'm not taller"

"Well we won't know until we test it. Come on just stand up. I wanna have a quick look"

"I see no reason to stand up. Why should I be torn away from my book just to satisfy your ridiculous minds inability to process reality?"

 

Linda was about to yell when there was a sharp smash coming from within the kitchen. From Steven's point of view it looked like someone had dropped a glass mug and it had shattered on the floor. Linda rushed into the kitchen to murder who ever had down it and it had turned out to be Megan. Steven could tell this simply by Linda's megaphone yelling.

 

"Good for nothing ... I should kick you out ... waste of time ...Can't even clean ... Stupid girl ... inconsiderate..." and on and on. Seriously, this yelling persisted for at least five minutes and the entire confrontation was just Linda yelling insults at Megan. To be honest Steven was impressed that she could come up with so many on the spot. However, he couldn't just sit by and let her abuse his sister and got up from his chair to help.

 

"Don't" Jade said "Let the bitch get what she deserves. By the way, she distracted Linda didn't she. Let her suffer her punishment while you get back to my feet." Steven still wanted to stop Linda but knew that if he got up then his secret would blown for sure.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was some time later and the entire family had enjoyed their dinner and were relaxing as the night went on. However, the dinner was super awkward as Megan wouldn't stop whimpering as she slowly ate her food. A deep red hand mark spread across her cheek. However, this seemed to work in Steven's favour as no-one was game enough to look at any one else, less they start a conversation and then have to talk.

 

After diner Steven had put himself in one of the living room chairs with Jade's feet across his lap, deliberately close to his chest so he would have to smell her aroma. Her defence was that if her legs were on him then people wouldn't be able to see as much of him and therefore not be able to see his height loss. Bullshit reasoning which could also be solved by him going to his room but Jade refused to hear any of that. He was her slave and had to do what she said and right now she wanted a foot sniffer.

 

It was because of this that when he dozed of he had weird dreams about Jade's giant feet crushing not only him but hundreds of thousands of other people. They all tried to run away as Jade's foot came down upon their tiny bodies. That's right, he was the only one who could help them. And if he stay here then he would be trapped forever, unable to do contribute anything towards making a cure. He was violently jerked awake by a shaking on his arm.

 

"Steven! Steven! Wake up, I want your help!" His eyes shot open as they gazed upon the cute face of Clara as she stared into his groggy face. "I want you to help me with my homework"

 

"I was sleeping"

"Oh, did the sweet smell of my feet put you to sleep?" Jade laughed as she returned to her book. 

 

Steven noticed that her feet were now spread across his face where they were once only on his chest. That would explain his feet dream. Pushing them off he pulled himself up in his chair and looked down at Clara who was holding a piece of paper and a book. She was wearing her pajamas and must have been trying to finish her homework before bed.

 

"What can I help you with?" He looked down at the piece of paper, wiping away the tears from his sleepy eyes.

 

"I have homework that I can't do. Apparently we have to get older people to help us with these questions" She's lying "And if we do it yourself then we lose marks. So can you please Help me?" She is so lying. And badly.

 

"What's the subject?"

 

"Um ... we have questions on things" She obviously doesn't know what subject she is doing. 

 

He stared at the page and immediately knew what is was about. Diseases. Or to be more specific, the shrinker disease.

 

"You're learning about Shrinkers?" He closed his eyes as if begging for strength "What a coincidence"

"What's a conicident?"

"Nothing. Anyway what are the problems you need help with?"

 

She pointed at the last three questions on the page and he looked at them. They were fairly simple except for the last one which appeared to be a trick question.

 

How does the disease change a person?

 

"You can't get that? It's kind of straight forward. It's in the name of the disease"

"I know but our teacher said that if anyone puts 'they shrink' as an answer they lose marks. There's another answer right?"

"Well ... Um, the disease decreases muscle size for most of the muscles in the body. That would be a change" Steven was feeling rather uncomfortable talking about this. "Next"

 

How are shrinkers treated in society? Why?

 

"I don't even know what that word means exactly"

"This word?" Steven pointed at Society "It means ... uh, the world. The people that live in a certain place. They are the society of that place. So think about how Shrinkers are just treated in general"

 

"Oh, that's easy. They're bugs so they get treated like bugs. That's what Michelle says" Michelle was her classroom friend. "So, if they're bugs then that means we would ... Stomp them!"

 

"No!" Steven almost yelled "That's ... that isn't how you should treat shrinkers."

"But that's how everyone else treats them"

"If everyone jumped off a bridge would you do it?"

 

"Yep" Jade said. "Of course I would" Steven turned away from Clara and Looked at Jade.

"You'd jump off a bridge? Please demonstrate. Preferably one without a river underneath."

"Well, you said would I jump off a bridge if everyone else did it. Of course I would. Which is more logical: That everyone on that bridge is insane and suicidal or that bridge is on fire and we have to jump!" It was obvious that she was just baiting him. He turned away and looked back at Clara.

"Why would you treat Shrinkers so meanly?"

"Well ... They're small. So they're weaker than us and shouldn't be seen as human. Since they're against evolution" She was definitely quoting an older person she heard. Once asked she said "My teacher said that. He said that science says that shrinkers aren't people and so can be hurt"

"Well you're teacher is wrong"

"But… he's a teacher!"

 

Jade laughed at the preteen logic as Steven realized he wouldn't be able to get through to her. In her eyes the teacher is the person who knows everything. So when they say something it must be true. One hundred percent. He shook his head and went to the final question.

 

Is the virus Viral or genetic?

"Whoever set this test is both an idiot and a smartass."

"You can say that again?" Jade agreed.

 

The language used in this homework was way beyond the knowledge of someone Clara's age. And even if they understood what the words meant that doesn't mean they'd be able to answer the question.

 

"So what's the answer?" Clara asked, swinging on the chair as she waited.

"That's the thing. That's why we said he's a smartass. Because no one knows if the virus is viral OR genetic. There are research papers that say it could be either. Then there are papers that say it's neither. It's a trick question. Just write I don't know and you should get full marks."

 

He handed the paper back and she jumped into his lap hugging him. Steven let out a gasp as he body weight was far heavier then what he expected and her hug was rather tight. When she finally let go she ran upstairs to go to bed now that she had finished her homework. Steven realized that staying here really was a no go. Not only doe the adult think of him as nothing but the children think of him as bugs. He has no allies here.

 

 

 

Escape by italykeke
Author's Notes:

I know it has been quite a while , but there it is finally. Hope you enjoy and please review if you want to encourage me , give me ideas or tell me what you think ! :)

------------------------------------------------ 

"Come on, Come on, pick up already!" Steven was pacing up and down his room, his mobile to his ear as he called his friend. "Come on Sandra hurr-"

"Hello?" A voice on the other end of the line said. Steven's heart calmed down just from hearing her.

"Uh ... yeah, hi Sandra. It's Steven" He tried to sound casual. Even though he was calling for her help.

"Hey Steven! I've been waiting for your call"

"Is that Steven?" Steven heard another voice coming from Sandra's end "Ask him why he hasn't been coming to university"

"Is that Jessica?"

"What? oh, yeah. She came over a few minutes ago."

 

Steven's words were lost. He couldn't tell Sandra that he needed help while Jessica was one the other end listening in on their conversation. If she found out then she wouldn't be able to help her self. She'd tell everyone she knew! Everyone would know what he was ... What he was going to become ... And that he was already crying out for help! Lost in thought, Steven didn't realize that time was still passing by.

"Hey, Steven, you still there?"

"What? oh, yeah. I was just calling to see how you were" He lied.

"That's it?" She sounded disappointed. Was she expecting something more? Did she believe he was already calling for help?

"And ... Um, to see if you were free ... To hang out?" Steven pushed the negative thoughts from his mind. He needed her help whether he liked it or not.

"Hang out?" Her voice lit up instantly "Yeah sure!"

"Cool, so you wanna come over?" Perfect, get her over here and she'll be able to see everything. She'll be able to get me away from that psychopath.

"Uh" She sounded somewhat reserved. Didn't she want to come over? "I would love to but Jessica just arrived. I don't want to have to send her away, you know?"

"Oh no, it's alright. We can go over to his place. Let's go" He heard Jessica say

"No!" Steven yelled into the phone. He didn't want his friends to know. Not now, not ever!

"Yeah, I'd figure you'd say that" Sandra said "You know? With what's happening at the moment" She was of course referring to the shrinking virus. "If you want you can come over this weekend. No one will be here and I'll have a big surprise for you" Steven got a bit excited imagining what surprise it could be. But then he remembered the urgent matter at hand. If she couldn't come over then he was in trouble.

"Oh, yeah. Cool." He couldn't hide the depression from his voice

"What's wrong?"

"Uh, nothing. So I get off of work at 5Pm so i guess I'll be at your place by 5:30. That cool?"

 

Steven turned around and froze into a stature. Jade was standing in his doorway listening to his conversation, a slight smirk across her face as she looked at him. His arms and legs felt like they were made out of iron and he was unable to pry his eyes from hers. Fear was gripping him as she slowly approached, hand outstretched for the phone. Bending down, she twisted the phone slightly so that she could hear as well.

 

"That sounds fine" He heard Sandra say "So I'll see you then. Love you"

" ..." Steven could barely speak. Jade's face was inches from his, her teeth bared into a scowl as she heard Sandra's words of love "... Love you, too" He said.

 

He heard the phone click before Jade Snatched it from his hand and staring at the screen before clicking it shut. Standing at full height she stared down at Steven, hands on hips.

 

"How did I know that you would betray me?" Jade asked. bending her curvaceous body down to look him in the eyes. "So, you were calling your girlfriend, heh?" Her voice had a strange hint of jealousy. Staring at the phone again she said "Sandra? Well, we can't have you seeing her, can we? After all, you belong to me."

 

"I ... Don't belong to anyone" He said softly, still unable to pry his eyes away from hers.

 

"You're running away from my control into the control of another. It's as simple as that. If you think you are anything more than property to everyone else then you are ... delusional"

 

Jade couldn't explain it. Looking down at Steven's scared face her heart should have been filled with glee. The sheer terror that she invoked in shrinkers and the power she wielded over them had always given her great satisfaction. After all, she had spent years doing that to his pathetic father and never felt the slightest hint of remorse or shame. Only ... Pride. And yet, these emotions were all wrong when she looked at Steven. True, she felt the power and authority over him and that did give her some happiness but there was something different about it. The troubled look on his face didn't fill her with the same glee. It was unfulfilling. She wanted more. But what?

 

"Why are you so special?" She asked, more to herself than to him.

"Huh?"

 

Backing away from him a bit until her back was against the wall she raised her hands to her head as if she had a headache. She wasn't even looking at him as she spoke in harsh whisper.

 

"You're nothing more than a shrinker! You've always been nothing compared to me! I'm better than you, I've always been better. I hate you! I hate you so much!" She threw these words at him but none of them felt true to her. She knew she wasn't telling the truth but how could that be so? She had believed this for years, hadn't she? She hated him, didn't she? 

 

After all, he was always in the way. The one person who would never back down in front of her. He was the one stupid person who would never recognize her as a superior person. Talking down to her like some pathetic equal. He would always know more than her, always think faster than her, always get better marks and make more friends. He never needed money to get what he wanted. Always struggling, always fighting for what he believed in. Never backing down from a confrontation. He was the only person she could ever go toe to toe with. And now look at him.

 

Steven stood wide-eyed with frozen legs as his whole body refused to move. But rather than the fear of impending danger which he felt constantly it was Jade's erratic behaviour that terrified him.Was she seriously having some kind of nervous breakdown? She lowered her hands and walked over to steven bending down, looking at him with a confused and somewhat scared look. 

 

She stroked his face and looked into his eyes as if the answer to her question would be found somewhere within his soul. She found he really did have very charming eyes. So strong, so confident. Eyes that never looked upon defeat and always worked to victory. Eyes like hers. Her strokes slowly turned into caressing as she admired his face more, as if he were some beautiful stature she had never seen before. However, Steven was not a stature even if his stiffened figure suggested otherwise. But without knowing the conditions of the water he was trapped in he had no idea which way to swim.

 

"Jade ..." He said quietly, his voice stunted as her large, dominant eyes pieced his. "I don't understand what your saying ... Maybe you should go back to being psychotic ... Y-you're less scary that way"

 

Even under such stress he was still able to crack a joke. He truly was one of a kind, Jade thought. However she still needed an answer to her question and staring at his face wasn't doing it for her. Why did she suddenly feel so strongly for him? And what was this strong feeling exactly? She knew it was the feeling she always has had towards Steven but she always assumed it was hatred. But it wasn't ... It wasn't hatred, or jealousy it wasn't anything so negative. It was a ... light feeling. Standing up she thought to herself until she came to a conclusion. It wasn't exactly an answer to her question but she felt it might give her one.

 

"Tonight you're sleeping with me."

 

This ... Was not what Steven expected her to say. Maybe he somehow misheard her and instead of saying "Me" she said "The fish". That sounded more Jade.

 

"... What?" Steven looked up at his massive Step-sister, his fear almost completely replaced with sheer confusion. "You want me to sleep with you? In your bed? Tonight?"

 

"No, I mean With Clara in the attic tomorrow. I said what I meant and I meant what I said" Her voice was becoming more dominant again and her usual 'I get what I want' look was spread across her face. "You and I are sleeping together. It's the best way to make sure my little shrinker doesn't go off in the night to his new girlfriend. Besides, I need a new pillow and you're almost the perfect size. Almost. Maybe you could shrink down while I'm sleeping for me"

 

"I won't run away"

 

"Yes, you will"

 

"I'm not sleeping with you"

 

"Yes, you are"

 

"And I don't have a girlfriend"

 

"Oh, yes, you do" Jade held his phone in her hand and waved it in front of his face, pulling it out of reach as he tried to grab it "Do you seriously expect me to believe that was anyone else but a girlfriend? You're trying to get yourself a new master, aren't you"

 

"That would imply I had a master to begin with. How many times do I have to say it? You're not my guardian and you never will be. And even if I did have a girlfriend she wouldn't be my master either. Not all people are crazy like you!"

 

"Tsk, tsk tsk" Jade waved a finger mockingly "Such harsh words. How many times do I have to tell you? You're a shrinker. You don't have friends you just have kind masters. Betters, who don't treat you like a slave. But they're still the betters and you're still the slave, nothing can change that." She put one hand on his shoulder and smiled "And this better is telling you that you're going to sleep with them tonight. I want to feel you as I sleep. You're body heat mixing with mine as I hug your tiny form like a stuffed toy. I want that, it doesn't matter if you don't"

 

"I'm not going-"

 

Jade squeezed his shoulder with her massive hand causing him to scream and shake with pain. "You're sleeping with me" She said more demandingly.

 

"O.k, o.k, don't have to crush my shoulder. I have to write with that you know?" Jade smiled as Steven was forced to cave into her will. It filled her with a sense of power and that similar warmth she felt before.

 

"Good/ Now wait for me in my room." He walked past her feeling defeated "Oh, and strip out of your clothes. When I said I wanted to feel your body heat I really meant it."

 

Steven shivered in distaste as he considered such a thought. However, rather than walking to her room he continued peeping into his as she looked through all of his stuff. Then his heart skipped a beat as he looked at his table: piled with books about the virus there were several pages written exclusively by him. They were equations and notes about the virus, linking correlations and causations together. If she found out he was working on a cure who knows what she might do. His extremities tingled with anxiety as she walked closer and closer to his table until they came upon the very papers he didn't want her to see.

 

Extending her hands, she picked up her papers and continued eyeing them for minutes. He couldn't see her face and therefore had no idea what she was thinking. Did she realize what they were? Of course she did. She might not be as smart as him but one look at those pages and she'd instantly know what they were about. But what did she think about them? She might actually kill him if she thought he was going to develop a cure. Finally, her hands fell to her sides, dropping the papers to the floor as she continued to look at the wall in front of her. However, her head then slightly turned and he knew she knew he was standing there.

 

Bolting down the stairs, Steven slammed his entire body into the front door and proceeded to run outside. The sky was pitch black with clouds blotching out any light it might give him. The only source of illumination he had was from the dimly lit street lamps which lined the path he as running on. His chest was already hurting from breathing and his legs already aching. as he sprinted he felt strange pain in his feet and realized that in his mad rush he didn't think to take his shoes or even grab his keys. If he had gotten his keys he could have driven out of here and then she would never get him. Turning back he saw a dark figure slowly exit his house. Shit, she was coming after him. He picked up the pace and ran as fast as he could. His once athletic body screaming for relief.

 

Jade was walking down the path as she watched the tiny figure of her step-brother run away from her. She knew he could never out run her and had even taken the time to put shoes on. He was check mated in every way possible and yet still insisted on playing. An admirable yet frustrating trait. Strutting casually she could easily tell that his body was slowing down, no doubt due to the shrinking virus eating away at his muscle. It was almost boring hunting prey that was so vulnerable and Jade couldn't help but feel remorse. Pity on her pathetic brother and a unique desire to help him calm down. Why did she feel this? If anything she should be wanting him to exhaust himself completely so that he has a greater chance of triggering the illness.

 

Steven looked behind him and could tell that Jade was getting closer. How was that even bloody possible? She was walking as if on a Sunday stroll and he was running as if being chased by a madman. There was no way he could win in an endurance test with her but camoflauge was a different story. Looking ahead he saw the park. A densely pack area filled with trees and bushes and only a lamp every 30 metres. If he could make it in there then he might just be able to hide long enough for her to give up. Looking behind again he saw that she was even closer and had now taking up a casual jog. She knew what he was planning and was going to stop him before he even had a chance.

 

Jade saw that he was making his way for the forest. Putting a slight jog into her step she sped up her pace to strike a bit of fear into him. He could get to the forest if he wanted to. It made no difference. she'd still find him. And force him to come back. However, this dark thought irked the inner light buried within her. it pained her to think about it. But didn't she want him to come back? Well, yes of course. But not this way? No. She didn't want to have to force him to stay with her. She wanted him to accept his place by her of his own free will. Is that why she never simply forced him to sign her guardian papers? All this time she wanted him to do it because he truly wanted to be her shrinker and to be protected by no-one else but her. So why was she driving him away constantly?

 

Steven had made it into the forest and saw that Jade still had a good 20 metres. All he'd have to do is find a nice large bush and hide inside of it. One good thing about his size was that he could squeezed and crouch into smaller and smaller places. Jades dark silhouette disappeared from sight as Steven entered the dark stomach of the forest where light was a rare quantity. His hearing was filled with the bristling of the branches he pushed passed and his own heavy breathing. Occasionally he would switched directions he was going so that his path was not that of a straight line. Now it should be harder for her to find him but when he stopped for two seconds he heard the shaking of branches incredibly close to him. Where was She? Where ever she was she was near.

 

Jade was now marching strongly through the dense branches and heavy bushes letting none of them slow her down. However she might have given Steven a bit too much advantage as she couldn't see two feet in front of her let alone where ever Steven had ran off to. Then her hunting instinct kicked in and Jade simply stood there and waited. Dense rusting came from her right and she darted that way, her hand held out slight to tell her if a tree was in her way. Stopping again she heard his footsteps once more but this time they were coming from her left? Was he changing course? Smart little bastard. However, on her third stop she couldn't hear anything at all. He had found a spot and decided to play possum, hoping she wouldn't be able to hear him and give up. Like she would ever give up on the hunt.

 

Steven continued to lye perfectly still as he heard the heavy footsteps of Jade approaching. They were coming from behind his and before he realized it a foot  slammed in front of his face and almost crushed his head. It was then lifted back up and Jade continued forward. She didn't know he was there and it was simply a coincidence. However, she then stopped several feet in front of him and didn't move. Was she trying to listen for where he was? Ha, fat chance that would work. She wasn't going to hear a peep from him unless she could somehow hear his heavy heart beats as they thumped uncomfortably in his chest. But it seemed that wasn't the case as she continued to stand therefore perplexed, wondering where he was.

 

Where is he? Jade wondered, turning around on the spot and opening her eyes uncomfortably wide in hopes she could see better. No such luck, everything was still pitch black and it would take forever to find him. Not to mention it was getting colder by the minute and they didn't get home they were going to freeze. Maybe she should adopt a nicer way to speak to him. Less intimidating. She didn't want to hurt him, she just wanted him to see her as powerful, to respect her authority. She didn't want him to shake in fear at it. She wanted his respect, admiration and love, not to reduce him to some quivering drone like she had done with his father. Although she doubted she could ever succeed in doing that to Steven. She might be able to scare him but he would never truly fold to someone else, he just wasn't that weak.And that’s why she liked him.

 

Wondering how she was ever going to get him to come out a slightly brilliant thought occurred to her. Pulling out her phone she opened it up and spoke to the general vicinity.

 

"Oh, Steven. Sometimes you really don't pay attention to things. You never noticed that I slipped your phone into your back pocket did you. Now all i have to do is call it."

 

"Steven automatically reached into his back pocket to yank his phone out but when his hand slipped into it he felt nothing. There was no phone in his pocket. But his sudden movement did create the noise that Jade needed to home in on him and she was now confidently strutting over to his position. A piercing light hit his eyes as Jades phone illuminated the bush he was in. Holding something in her other hand she gave a cute giggle.

 

"Looking for something" His phone was dangling from her finger tips and she crouched down to look at him, mere feet from his little bush house. Steven quickly jumped to his feet and began backing away but quickly tripped over a root in the ground. Laughing some more Jade began to walk towards him as he crawled away. "Enough is enough, Steven. You've lost the game and now it's time for you to come home with me"

 

"I'm not going anywhere with you! I refuse to live that sort of life"

 

"Well, you might want to watch out. Walking the streets at night would be dangerous for someone like you. A pervy old man might snatch you up thinking you're a child. Then sell you when he sees you're a shrinker"

 

"Doesn't matter. That life would be gold compared to staying with you"

 

Jade wanted to tell him the revelation she had just had but couldn't bring herself to say it. To admit such feelings felt like defeat and the urge to force him to come with her suddenly bubbled within. But she knew she couldn't. He had to come with her on his own terms otherwise she would never win him over.

 

"What about your sister and father? Are you going to leave them as well?"

 

"What I'm doing is bigger than them. You aren't going to kill them but what I'm planning could save millions"

 

"Ah, yes, You're fantastic cure. Fascinating work you're trying to do and all by yourself at that. What if I said I would help you create a cure?"

 

Steven did a double take when she said this "... Come again?"

 

"What if  I help you create a cure. I am a genius after all and it does look like marvelous fun"

 

"You would never willingly help create a cure for the shrinking virus. You revel in the ability to control others on such a scale. My work would undo that"

 

"For starters I think your work is pointless and that a cure is a fools dream. But it would get you back home and that's all I want"

 

"...Why?"

 

"Because ... You're special to me. And I want you to come home"

 

"Steven didn't know what that exactly meant. What did she mean by "Special"? However, before he could continue thinking on the strange statement Jade had walked up to him and crouched down, putting her arm on his sore shoulder. Steven expected another squeeze but rather he got a caring and almost pleading voice coming from Jade.

 

"Please Steven. Just come home with me. If you want to try and make a cure then I promise not to stop you. I just can't let you leave me."

 

Jade's breath washed over Steven's face warming his cold cheeks and lips. Even though jade was no newcomer to lying she felt somehow believable. Her voice, her face even the way her hand held his shoulder all felt different. As if a sharpened knife had been blunted or a fire contained. She seemed less ... crazy and more human than she had ever seemed since she learned he had the shrinking virus. Even though he knew there was a huge risk in what he was about to do he knew he had very little choice and a small light inside of him was telling saying that it was the right choice to make.

 

Looking up into Jade's round, god like face, he gave a small defeated nod as they both stood up to full height and proceeded to head back to the house. The weather was freezing cold and so the two step siblings put their arms around each other. The heat from Jade's stomach and chest was almost overwhelming as Jade squeezed him close to her. However, with a mind filled with mixed feelings Steven didn't know what his emotions were telling him. As Jade held onto him he felt something quite strongly but didn't exactly know what it meant and kept escalating until it consumed his entire mind. He was feeling for the first time since his shrinking safe. 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4046