The Perfect Woman by boytoy
Summary:

Bruce though that he had found the girl of his dreams, but after he is shrunk she soon becomes his nightmare.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Insertion, Toilet, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3532 Read: 39401 Published: January 04 2014 Updated: July 04 2014

1. The Meeting by boytoy

2. Man's Best Friend by boytoy

3. Fun time by boytoy

The Meeting by boytoy
Author's Notes:

My first attempt at writing.  Hope you guys like it! Feel free to review!

Bruce and his friend TJ walk into the club and immediately begin scouting out for beautiful women.  Bruce stands confidently at 6'0" with a cleanshaven face, spiked blonde hair, piercing  blue eyes, and an athletic build.  On this particular night he is wearing his lucky shirt; a white button down with thin black stripes, and a pair of tight slacks.  His buddy, TJ, is 5'9"with 5 o'clock shadow, short brown hair combed to the side, and dull brown eyes.  He is wearing a tight fitting polo and skinny jeans on his skinny frame.  

They walk to the bar and order a scotch for Bruce and a beer for TJ.  As they begin to sip their drinks they continue to scan the room for any cute girls.  TJ points out one girl and calls dibs.  She is about 5'3" with dark brown hair that stops at her shoulders.  She is wearing a dark blue sundress that shows off her 32 B breasts and slightly larger rear.  TJ leaves the bar and goes to flirt with his new target.  Bruce takes a swig from his scotch and continues looking around not completely interested.  He never really wanted to come to the club but TJ made him.  He had gotten over the whole club scene when he turned 24 a year ago, but TJ always insisted. 

Bruce turns around to get a refill when he spots the most gorgeous woman that he had ever seen.  Walking with her hips swinging was a completely stunning red head that looked like perfection.  She was about 5'8" with red hair that ran down to her breasts and stunning blue eyes.  Her tight red dress showed off the perfect amount of cleavage from her 34 D breasts, and it molded around her perfectly round ass.  As she turned to the bartender to order a scotch Bruce inhaled her perfume.  It was like a mix of vanilla with flowers.  The smell washed over Bruce and he was even more infatuated than he was before.  

Bruce turned to the woman and complimented her drink choice.  She turned to him and smiled a bright smile with a hint of a naughty side.  He discovered that her name was Zoey.  They began to converse and hit it off amazingly.  They both loved the same sorts of music, movies, and had similar hobbies.  He discovered that she was a model for a car catalogue and loved to read a good mystery novel.  They discussed cars for a while, which Bruce had never done with a girl, and then their favorite books. She made him laugh, she made him feel butterflies, and she made him feel at ease.  

After talking for what seemed like minutes, they realized that they had in actuality been at it  for three full hours!  They both had had many drinks in that time and were giggling and flirting even more than at the beginning.  She asked if he wanted to go home with her and he jumped at the chance to spend more time with her.  

They hailed a cab to get to her appartment and tumbled in.  After continuous giggling she turned to him and moves forward into his arms.  They held each others gaze for a few seconds and she kissed him softly molding her lips to his.  He moved his arm around her back and they continued for a few seconds.  Remembering that the cab driver was there she moved her head to his shoulder and made  circles on his chest.  

They finally arrived at her appartment and she stumbled up the stairs with her key.  She threw the door open and as Bruce walked in she pushed him up against the wall. She kissed him aggressively pushing her body up against his.  Her breath tasted like mint with a hint of alcohol.  She moved her hands towards his pants and rubbed around slowly as her tongue explored his mouth.  

She broke the contact between their lips and said, "Hold on lets get some wine and then we can move onto some fun."

She winked and pushed him away skipped into the kitchen.

"Holy shit.  She is amazing! I just hit the jackpot!" Bruce whispered to himself.

Zoey returned with two glasses of wine and a bottle.  She poured one for each of them and drank the whole glass in one swig.  She put her hand to her chest and let out a soft burp. 

"Oh excuse me," she said embarassed as she hiccupped. "I'm going to go...uh... whoah its all hitting me now.  I'm going to go use the little girl's room. Be right back cutie." She winked and walked into the bathroom.

Bruce watched her amazing ass swing as she stumbled to the bathroom and closed the door giggling.  He turned back to the table and took his glass of wine.  All of a sudden his head began to throb painfully.  He moved his hand to head temple and rubbed it softly.  He put the glass down and the world began to spin.  He tried to call for help but muttered something incoherently.  His body felt very weak and he fell over on his side unable to move.  He began to overheat and sweat profusely.  He closed his eyes and went completely unconscious.  

 

A few moments later he jolted awake and sat up. "Holy crap what the hell happened."  He rubbed his eyes and looked around.  Everything was blurry but slowly began to clear.  To his left and right he saw a massive expanse of white that turned to brown. He curiosuly looked closer and realized that the white material had stripes on them. "Oh shit..." he whipsered.  He looked forward and saw a huge space and then a massive table with two glasses and a wine bottle.  "What the fuck happened to me?! I freaking shrunk?!" he exclaimed on the verge of a panic attack.  

Just then he heard the toilet flush and the door open. "Where is my *hic* little lover man?" Zoey said with clearly very drunk.  Even though she was at least twenty feet away her voice boomed and sounded as if it had a lower pitch than it did. 

She stumbled over to the couch almost falling over several times to find the discarded clothes of Bruce. "Oh where did you go cutie?" she asked as she scanned the room. She walked around her appartment and after not being able to find him she came back to the couch and looked at his clothes.  "H-he left! *hic* Why did he do that?" She grabbed his clothes and hugged them hard as she smelt them for his scent.  Bruce's tiny form flew upwards with them and he tumbled through the wrinkled material of his clothing.  He fell down from the confines of the shirt and landed on somethingwarm and soft.  He bounced on it and began sliding down.  He looked around and realized that he had fallen in between Zoeys breasts.  He continued sliding down until he hit her other boob.  He was completely wedged between the massive mammaries of this amazing and very drunk woman.

End Notes:

To be continued?

Man's Best Friend by boytoy
Author's Notes:

Learned an important lesson about saving with this chapter. Anyway, this one has more action than the last! Hope you guys enjoy!

            "Oh god, oh god, oh god. I have to get out of here!" Bruce frantically said to himself. He tried to squirm in the tight crevice between Zoey's cleavage that was now his captor.  He thrashes his body back and forth as hard as he could but he the walls of warm flesh barely moved.

            "I can't believe he left.  I thought that we *hic* hit it off really well, but men are just so stupid sometimes,"  Zoey said to herself as she reached and poured herself a glass of wine. "I guess its just you and me tongiht huh? She said to the wine glass before she downed the whole thing.

            To Bruce this small action by Zoey literally rocked his world.  As she reached forward for the bottle of wine her breasts separated slightly moving him downwards and deeper into her cleavage.  When she sat backwards her breasts slammed back together knocking the wind right out of Bruce's lungs.  He coughed and tried to frantically find a way out.  "ZOEY! I'M DOWN HERE!" he screamed in no general direction.  Her breasts had him completely pinned and he did not know which way was up.  As she spoke to herself her chest vibrated and threw Bruce against her massive boobs.  They jiggled and moved against him.  He tried to find the way out of this hell but could not move of his own free will.  Almost defeated he resumed squirming adamantly against her warm breasts.  This did get Zoey's attention but not as much as Bruce would have hoped.  

            Zoey felt a slight itch between her boobs and scratched idly.  She then repositioned her black lace bra.  "Damn thing always itches.  Too bad Bruce won't be getting it off of me tonight." she chuckled, "Although maybe I'll take care of myself later."  She then took another swig from her wine glass and made a large unlady-like burp. "Mmm that was a good one," Zoey sighed happily.  

            The scratching that Zoey had just done threw Bruce forward and on top of her left breast.  He began sliding down on the warm sloped surface as a the giant material of her bra moved upwards by her hand.  He was pulled in and pressed firmly against her breast.  As she spoke again it jiggled and wiggled against him.  The movement made him slightly aroused knowing that he was completely on a beautiful woman's boob.  

            "What the hell is wrong with me...I shouldn't be getting turned on, I should be trying to get help!" Bruce chasticed. 

            Just then he heard movement within her chest and then heard a deafening roar of her massive belch.  The burp made her boob vibrate and jiggle sliding him further down into her bra.  He was abruptly stopped by a harder portion of her breast than he was previously on and in his position he couldn't look down to observe it.  Although, he was very aware what it was.  He had just slid down onto Zoey's nipple.  

            "Hm, I *hic* wonder if anything good is on TV right now." Zoey wondered aloud as she sat back and turned on the television.

            Bruce heard her voice boom again as she continued to talk to herself.  As she hiccupped her breast bounced and pushed his body harder against her nipple.  The slight sensation that her body must unconsciously be getting from him seemed to make it harder.  

            "I wonder if I move enough down here if she may feel it and check it out..." Bruce wondered.  

            Even though his body was in the tight area between Zoey's boob and bra and he wasn’t allowed much movement, he began to thrash around as wildly as he could.  The effect was almost immediate as her nipple began to become  hard and long.  

            Almost without thought Zoey moved her hand over her breast and began rubbing her nipple slightly. She could feel herself getting slightly aroused as she rubbed harder.

             "Oh *hic* I wish Bruce was here.  He could have done all of this for me.  And I could have done something for him..." She said as she licked her lips.  

            Zoey slowly rubbed as the feeling the warmth of arousal and drunkenness. She continued to rub her breast as her attention slowly shifted back to the TV.  

             "This show is the best!" she exclaimed as she stopped rubbing, "Kate is such a bitch, I love it."

            Zoey took another drink of wine and began to sweat from all of the warmth the alcohol gave her.  

            This was not very fun for Bruce, however.  He began to feel moisture all around him and the temperature began to rise quickly.  He himself began to sweat as he laid there pressed hard against this gorgeous woman's nipple.  All of a sudden a bead of sweat rolled down and splashed into him. The salty droplet filled his mouth and covered his face. 

            "Oh god please will this nightmare ever end?" Bruce asked as more droplets fell on him.

            "Woah getting a little toasty in here. Might as well strip down to my jammies since Bruce decided to ditch." Zoey said as she stood up and began to pull her red dress off.  

            To Bruce this sudden movement rocked him all around as her breasts jiggled and bounced.  One minute he was pressed hard against her nipple and the next he was thrown all around the rest of her breast held inside of the bra.  He finally ended up with his back up against her bra and her underboob pushing hard on top of him. He tried squirming helplessly as the massive weight of her sweaty breast made it difficult to breath.

            “Time to let the girlf breath!” Zoey exclaimed as she moved her hands to her back and undid her bra strap

            Hearing this Bruce immediately began to panic as he realized that this bra was the only thing keeping him from a very fatal long fall.  He squirmed hard up and down against her underboob as he realized that he had two choices.  He could either try to stay inside of the bra and hope that Zoey saw him when she was doing her laundry.  Or he could try to stay on her boob and hope that she felt or saw him. After half a second of deliberation Bruce decided that sticking to her breast was probably his best bet.  He doubted that Zoey inspected her laundry before throwing it in the hamper or the washing machine.  He figured that he still had a slight chance to be felt or heard if he stayed close to Zoey. 

            As Bruce made his decision he felt the confines of the bra become less as Zoey pulled it away from her massive mammaries.  Bruce moved his arms to hug as much of Zoey’s underboob as he could as the bra was fully pulled off.  For a moment he stayed still, the mixture of their sweat causing a cohesiveness that allowed him to stay in place.  However, this did not last long as he slowly began to slide down onto the left side of her ribs.  As he went down he began to pick up speed, pressed firmly against her body.

            “Ah that’s so much better,” Zoey sighed as she felt the freedom that her breasts had.  “Just have to cool off now.”

            As she said this she moved her hands to her panties and pulled them away from her slightly, trying to air them out.  Bruce saw this and was filled with dread.  He rocketed down her body and fell right into the her steamy panties, and his new prison.

End Notes:

Find out what happens in the next exciting episode!

Fun time by boytoy
Author's Notes:

May not be my best work. Here we go.

Bruce landed feet first right into Zoey’s bright pink panties.  The first thing he noticed was the change in temperature.  Not only was it hotter in her panties, but it was a lot more humid.  He breathed heavily as sweat covered his forehead and the air around him almost seemed moist.  He looked up to see the Zoey’s finger that was holding her panties open, now was slowly pulling away.  “W-wait Zoey! Im down here!” Bruce screamed as her finger pulled away and her panties snapped back into place.

                As her panties suddenly moved, Bruce felt the almost canvas feeling of them pushing him forward and he looked and saw that right in front of him was her massive vagina, covered in sweat and other juices.  As he sees it, he is filled with dread, its massive size and layer of juices covering it, make him fearful for what is to come.  Zoey’s panties push him forward and pin him directly against her massive slit, centering at her clit.  Immediately he feels the mix of sweat and juices that are on it and is horrified by the smell, reeking of a mixture of BO, vagina, and sweat.  The mixture sticks to him and seeps onto the panties, making every part surrounding him wet. 

                Contented with her nightwear, Zoey lied down onto her couch and sprawled out trying to relax and cool off.  Beads of sweat slide off of her forehead and down onto her exposed breasts as she lays in discomfort.  “Damn heat, why does my AC have to give out today?” Zoey mutters to herself.  As she turns her attention back to the television her eyelids slowly begin to flutter and close.

                When Zoey laid down gravity pulled Bruce even more onto Zoey’s pussy.  His tiny body stuck to it he began to squirm and try to break free and weasel out of the confines of her panties.  Unfortunately, his squirming could be felt, unconsciously by Zoey.  Her pussy began to get even more wet, to Bruce’s dismay as her juices began to seep more onto him and a glob of sweat splashed against his face.  He heard a soft moan from Zoey and her pussy vibrated him against her slightly.  The movement caused him to become loose and his torso rubbed harder against her clit.

                Zoey’s eyes, still half closed began to flutter and close as she felt more and more horny. She could feel her pussy begin to get wet as she laid there and began to think of Bruce and her lying there together. A soft moan escaped her lips and her one hand came up and rubbed her breast as well as circle her nipple.  Her other hand slowly crept its way against her panties as she rubbed her now soaking pussy through them. 

                Bruce screamed as a sudden pressure behind him began to push him harder against Zoey’s crotch.  His head rubbed against her, now pulsing, clit as the rest of his body began to slide down from the pressure and moisture on her pussy.  His head finally followed suit and he came face to face with her hungry pussy.  The pressure increased behind him and his body was pressed into her hungrily awaiting pussy.  The walls of her pussy pulsated as his body was slowly pushed into it and he screamed as the pressure on all sides of him increased.  Her juices were flowing faster now and filled his mouth as he struggled to get air in his lungs within her wet cavern. 

                Zoey gasped as she felt her fingers rub against her clit and pussy and almost felt like there was something rubbing her from inside.  She panted as she gets more and more into it and then she moves her fingers into her panties and feels her sticky cum as she rubs her soaking slit.  A finger slides in slowly wiggling its way deep inside of her as she gasps and moans. 

                Suddenly, Bruce felt a finger press against his back and push him deeper inside Zoey’s tight pussy.  His mouth filled with her juices and he screamed and squirmed within her. The walls began to pulsate and push against him as he squirmed and tried to escape this new prison. 

                On the verge of climax Zoey, moaned higher and louder than before, taking her finger out and frantically rubbing her sensitive clit.  Her other hand pinched her hard nipple as she bit her lip and her eyes closed tightly.  Her moans became louder and faster, her breath quickened as her whole body tensed and she felt herself cumming.

                To Bruce this felt like the end of the world.  The wet walls around him begin to contract, and he could feel vibrations from Zoey’s cries of pure pleasure.  Juices soaked him, filling his mouth and making him choke as a wave of cum pushed him out of Zoey’s pussy.  He was swept out in the wave of cum and came crashing out into the fabric wall of her panties.  Coughing and gagging, Bruce, lay there completely defeated, soaked in Zoey’s cum and sweat pressed between her pussy and he panties. 

                Feeling pure pleasure and coming down from her high Zoey, could feel the cum in her panties soaking them and pressing against her.  Unknown to her Bruce was stuck to the wetness in her panties.  She looked down at them and pulled them from her slightly, her hand moved in and rubbed her cum slightly.  “Mmmm so nice,” She said as she pulls her hand out.  Suddenly an itch bugged her and she moved her hand under her panties to her ass. She scratched slightly against her perfect ass cheeks and pulled her hand out. 

                Bruce’s world spun as he stuck to Zoey’s hand and was moved around at incredible speeds.  He didn’t even realize it until it was too late as her hadn scratched him against her gigantic ass, leaving him there as his mode of transportation retreated out of her panties.  The panties snapped back into place, trapping him in this prison once more.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3975