Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Three by midnightwriter85
Summary:

The story of Bob's shrunken experience continues.  His adventure has taken a strange twist.  He is about to see his life for what it really is...


Categories: Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Muscle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: Yes Word count: 45409 Read: 188821 Published: December 30 2013 Updated: February 04 2014

1. Chapter 1 by midnightwriter85

2. Chapter 2 by midnightwriter85

3. Chapter 3 by midnightwriter85

4. Chapter 4 by midnightwriter85

5. Chapter 5 by midnightwriter85

6. Chapter 6 by midnightwriter85

7. Chapter 7 by midnightwriter85

8. Chapter 8 by midnightwriter85

9. Chapter 9 by midnightwriter85

10. Chapter 10 by midnightwriter85

11. Ch. 11 'The Nightmare Begins' by midnightwriter85

12. Chapter 12 by midnightwriter85

13. Chapter 13 by midnightwriter85

14. Chapter 14 by midnightwriter85

15. Ch. 15 'A Wild Ride' by midnightwriter85

16. Chapter 16 by midnightwriter85

17. Ch. 17 'Diane's Rescue' by midnightwriter85

18. Chapter 18 by midnightwriter85

19. Ch. 19 'A loving Mother' by midnightwriter85

20. Ch. 20 'Diane's New Toy' by midnightwriter85

21. Ch. 21 'Bathtime' by midnightwriter85

22. Ch. 22 'Jims Last Resort' by midnightwriter85

23. Epilogue by midnightwriter85

Chapter 1 by midnightwriter85
Bob's Utimate Experience ~ 'Part Three'


Introduction


Bob's own life, had become the particular subject of his own fantasy's. As an author of some fetish works, he had even sidelined the giantess fetish many times...his own specialty.

Now, after his wife and her sister Jennifer, had taken it upon themselves to actually use an experimental compound, (which Jennifer had stolen from the government testing lab where she worked) and shrank him down to six-inches tall, he was seeing this new reality, as something that he would have never even concidered in the least.

In the first two parts of the story we met Patrisha, Carly's baby sister, whom had captured her tiny brother-in-law, and held him prisoner for a few days...He had formed a new respect for this giantess, in ways that terrified him to the core!

We met Diane, Bob's mother-in-law, completely unaware, she went about her daily routine never noticing her daughter's tiny husband running around at her feet...

After some close calls, and a thwarted escape attempt, Jennifer recaptured him and Carly had finally gotten her husband back home, where she thought that she could finally relax, and enjoy her new tiny-sized husband...

Her fantasy to become a giantess now realized, she remodeled the old dollhouse to match their house, that she and Bob were living in, she had just gotten everything situated, when he was kidnapped by their Landlady, Sandra!

Carly called her sister to come and help her, yet 'again', to rescue her miniature husband.

Jennifer couldn't allow this woman- "Sandra", to ruin everything, her job was on the line, so the two sisters were forced to drastic action...

The two sisters decided to go to her house in the middle of the night, jump her, tie her up, and just shrink her down, too.






Part Three


The misty fog settled in, the outside air steaming up from the excessive humidity. An heir of mysterious conjunction; consealing the view of Carly's house across the street, confused her mind with the ever present problem of what to do with this woman...

It was begining to get daylight outside, as she and her sister sat inside of Sandra's living room and watched with confusion as their 'hostage' remained nearly the same size...

Jennifer had injected her twice, using the apothecaries' measure, the second dose, exactly 'four fluid drams', or half an ounce, should have been more than enough to reduce her to just a few inches tall...

Sandra sat with her head slumped, tied to a straight-backed chair, unconscious and only a couple inches shorter than she normally was. Her long smooth leg's extending out like the lifeless limbs of a rag-doll...

The serum seemed to be working, 'only' Sandra's resistance was very strong, it had just barely affected her. It had worked on Bob, and several other lab tests, that had shrunken dozens of large animals down to just a fraction of their size, all happening within just a few moments of the injection...

Jennifer couldn't believe this was happening!

Sandra's own body chemistry was protecting her, 'somehow' resisting the foreign substance. She had only shrunk about two-inches.

Although, she had lost several pounds, 'in all the right places', nearly all of her body fat had vanished...

She looked even better! Her large breast's appeared even bigger, as her physical body burned away all of the extra fat that it had stored around her hip's and lower belly.


The result angered Carly. She was seething with rage as she looked at her...

"Shoot her again, it's not working!", she told her sister.


"Not yet, we have to wait a little while, or we'll just be wasting it,...if it doesn't work 'soon', then, it proably won't work on 'her'", she said, scratching her head. "She seems to be 'immune' to the effects".

"Look at her, she's just 'slimming-down' to solid muscle", Carly pointed out, as she stepped over closer to their captive prisoner.

Grabbing-up a 'fist-full' of Sandra's blonde hair, she pulled her head up to look at her...

"She's just getting more 'youthful' looking, and healthier!", Carly said, as she jerked her head around to inspect the results of the chemical's effects.

"Just our luck, Bitch would be a 'frickin' freak", Carly snapped, as she threw Sandra's head back down causing it to lifelessly flop around from the quick, snapping release.


They had been inside the house for three hours. Sunrise had an unnerving obviate about it. The two sisters hadn't concidered an alternate plan...

Carly expectantly found her tiny husband, Bob, locked-up inside the metal bird cage. She had searched the entire house looking for the key to the lock and she couldn't find it. Sandra had hidden it well, Carly was forced to just wait for Sandra to wake-up, so that she could get her to tell her where it was hidden...

Bob remained asleep, Carly could not get him to wake-up, either. He slept soundly, wrapped up inside a shiny pair of Sandra's thong pantie's. She felt as though she was being punished for what she had done to him, and 'this'...

'The sight of her husband snuggly bound within that bitch's underwear', really humiliated her. This, was the harshest penalty of all... She wanted to get him out of that cage...

Jennifer was keeping a close watch on the time, she was keeping their victim's injections at specifically-timed intervals, 'and' she was about to inject Sandra for the third and final time.


Calling over to Carly, Jennifer prepaired the final doseage... "Hold her head up, this one should do it", she told her nearly identical twin sister...


The needle punched through the smooth skin of her neck and into the jugular vein, Jennifer slowly pushed the plunger down...forcing the yellowish elixer directly into the tall blonde.


A jerking muscular spasum caused Sandra's stomach muscles to contract, her involintary 'convulsion-like' twitching was a normal reaction when the toxic chemicals entered the body.

The two sisters stood flanking Sandra's bound figure. They watched hopefully, as she twitched and jerked around like a puppet connected to some invisible tethering...


A few moments later, Sandra's head slowly lifted up as she opened her eye's groggily looking all around. She flung her head back to throw her hair out of her face as she quickly realised that she was still being held prisoner by these two sisters...


"Untie ME, Right Now!", she snarled. "Carly, You want the police to 'know' what you two have done to your husband?"

"You TOO, Jennifer, Your 'asss' is in a real sling, Girl!", Sandra glared up at both of their shocked reaction's...


Carly stepped toward her, reaching down to grab her chin in her finger's. She squeezed tightly and pulled her chin up...

"Where's the key to the CAGE!", she yelled.


Sandra glared up at her, resisting her question, holding her jaw tightly shut...

"Sandra, just tell me where that key is...Or Else!", Carly spoke directly into her face.


"I told you what the deal was, 'yesterday'... give me some of that 'stuff', and you can have him!", Sandra firmly spoke through her gritted teeth...

Jennifer could clearly see what was happening. Sandra would continue to blackmail them as long as she had something like this to hold over their head's, and 'she also knew' that, if Sandra was given the chance, she would definitely use the serum to shrink some unsuspecting victim...

Then, she would be just as guilty as the two of them already were...leveling the playing field!


Jennifer stepped over to her sister and pulled her away from Sandra and forced her to back off, they stepped into the edge of the kitchen and Jennifer whispered into her ear...

"We'll just untie her, let her go. We'll give her what she wants, then she'll be just as guilty as we are, and she'll have to keep her mouth shut...", she whispered.

Carly reluctantly agreed, and walked over and started to untie her. Sandra jerked her hand's free as soon as the binding's were loosened...

She awkwardly jumped up from the chair and staggered around, getting her balance back, she walked toward the kitchen...


Jennifer stopped her as she held her pistol up, (she had already confiscated it from Sandra's hiding spot behind the picture on the fireplace mantle) "Hold-it, Sandra...where you going?"

Sandra turned to see her pointing the gun at her and she laughed, "That thing doesn't have any bullets in it", she snickered...

She paused for a moment and stood there looking at the two sisters. She felt a little woozy, as the effects of the chemicals still lingered in her blood.

"I'm going to the bathroom alright?", she spoke as she turned away and headed through her kitchen.
Carly reached from the back of the chair and gathered up the phone-cord that they had used to tie her up with, she rolled it up into a rounded coil...


"We'll just give her one dose, in exchange for Bobby, and let's just get out of here!", Jennifer whispered to her sister.

"Okay, but- she wants to keep him, for 'insurance' until she uses the serum, she's got the upper hand right-now Jen, we'll have to deal with 'her', until she actually uses it!", Carly told her.

As much as I 'hate' to just leave him here, I don't think we have much of a choice - Do We?", Carly continued...

"As soon as she uses the serum, and actually shrinks someone 'herself', then- she'll be in no position to run her mouth about this whole thing", Jennifer added.

Jen removed another syringe that had been filled with the yellowish fluid. She secured the needle cap, and placed it into a clear glass protective tube and snapped a cap on top of it.


Sandra returned a few minutes later, she had a cup of hot-coffee and an un-lit cigarette hanging from her lip's...

"So, do we still have a deal ladies?", she spoke, as she lifted the lighter to the tip of the cigarette...


"- Or, do 'I' get to keep, 'lil' Abner' in there...", she pointed her thumb in the direction of the bird cage in the other room.


Carly handed her the syringe, " Here it is, One dose, Sandra", she carefully stepped away...


"I'll be back for my husband tonight", she told her.


Sandra held onto the clear tube containing the syringe. She lifted it up as she closely inspecting it.

"Do I need to use the entire thing?", she asked.


Jennifer turned away from the doorway as she stood up to leave, "Yes, it'll take all of that to work, and it has to be injected, all at one time", she explaned.




***




Bob rolled onto his back, he felt the stinging pain in the back of his head, it throbbed like a hammer pounding away at his skull. The bruise that had occured, when she had flipped him backward causing him to smack his head against that ashtray...

His hang-over, a combination of the excessive amount of beer, that his giant captress had poured down his neck, and the huge bump on the back of his head, nearly caused him to vomit, as he slowly sat up, finding himself sitting centered within the prison-cell of the metal bird-cage.

A gigantic pair of Sandra's shiny, satin-panties, wrapped completely around his waist, forming an encircling comforter. Their astounding scent lingering within, a 'powerful' aroma of her gigantic body.

Bob's cock swelled up firmly, as her powerful fragrance defiled his sense's, filling his head with the pungent twang of her juicy giantess pussy...

He looked around, out through the solid metal bars into the enormous outside room...

He heard a door closing, and then the approaching footfalls of someone coming in from the front room.

The heavy cracking of a huge set of solid, spike heels...

He quickly laid back down, pretending to be asleep. The foot-steps approached the side of the cage...

Bob could feel her heated breath, a gust of warmth swirled around his face as she peered into the bars...

He could feel the floor tilting as she grabbed the cage and unlocked the padlock. He heard the snapping pop, as the key turned and unhooked the heavy lock.

He held his breath, as if he was deeply underwater....waiting for that first contact. Hoping that she would just go away, but knowing that she wouldn't...


"Bobby?", her voice broke the silents. "Wake-up, little guy, come on...time to get up!", she whispered playfully.


He felt the huge, encroaching fingertips, wrap around his entire middle, slowly tightening up around his body.

He was carefully lifted up, and carried out of the cage. Drifting through the air, high up, he quickly glanced around, as he felt himself being slowly lowered down...

He squinted hard to see, as he was being dropped down into the open-end of a huge purse, the shiny blue panties dropped into the purse along with him...

He landed roughly in the midsts of the enormous nylon bag. Several large plastic objects clambered all around his bouncing figure, as he struggled to defend himself from the onslaught...

The soft sagging floor space beneath him caused the other objects contained within the huge purse to settle on-top of him, or right next to him, as his feet sank into the floor, drawing everything together and trapping him underneath...

Bob crouched down as he felt the huge purse slightly swaying... drifting around, and swinging back and forth...

The heaviness of sound, far below him, 'smack-crack', 'smack-crack', 'smack-crack', huge spike-heels rythmically impacting on the solid surface of the floor...

Bob tried to estimate the distance between her mighty stride. Her steps fell alternately, and staggered, as she apparently exited the house and walked outside, down the cement driveway, and opened her car door...

The purse swung around and crashed softly against the firm leather seat in a shifting plop.

Bob kicked the plastic tube, of an 'apparently' loose, lipstick tube, away from him, as her scattered purse's contents crashed down next to him...

He braced himself, as he heard the sound of the giant car-engine rumbling to life. He grabbed hold of the sagging floor material, and held on tightly, as he felt the shifting movement of the drive-shaft engaging, and the jerking motion that swiftly followed...

The sudden jolt of forward motion caused him to slide backward...

He rolled around inside the cramped darkness, several large, plastic objects, tumbled all around him. He shoved away at the smooth plastic things, trying to keep them from settling in on-top of him. A constant shifting force of the huge automobiles accelerating momentum sent everything inside the cluttered purse sliding backwards and jerking around...

Sandra drove like an Indy Car Racer, she slipped the clutch and downshifted hard, stomping the gas pedal to the floor and squealing the rear tires...

Powerful 'G-force's' threw him sideways, and tossed him back into the backrest of the giant car seat...

The roaring engine gradually increased in sound as the slowing speed jerked hard with each down shift...

A hard whipping motion, sent everything flying around, once again. Then, just as suddenly as it had all started, everything came to a complete stop!

"RooooM, RoooooM!"---Roooommmmmmmm"......- The engine stopped.

The constant vibration seemed to settled down, but still lingered within his miniature body. He wondered what she was up to... Her heavy body shifted in the huge seat...


"Hmm, I wonder if he's here?", Sandra's voice spoke in a hushed whisper.

Her huge form shifted again, and the click of the door latch 'thumped' as it popped open...




*
Chapter 2 by midnightwriter85
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Three'


Chapter Two



The sun shone brightly against the cement wall of the garage. The gas-pumps out front, held several cars as they fueled up, Sandra's car drove around behind to the parts-department, she parked in the far corner and walked up to the first stall...

Jim worked away at the 'rust-welded' muffler clamp, trying to get it loose from the top section of rusted exhust pipe. Lying on his back, he struggled to get the worn out muffler off...

His wrench slipped-off the nut, and he swiftly busted a knuckle on the cold metal pipe...

"Ouch, frickin shit!", he screamed, as he slid the creeper out from under the car and sat up to inspect his bleeding fist.

Jim was the local auto-mechanic in town, he was quite busy, just changing oil and spark plugs, for all the working-class, single women, that lived within a thirty mile radius of the shop.

He had a full schedule most everyday, and the phone rang off the wall, constantly...

He looked up to see Sandra's nylon encased leg's dominantly spaced, as she stood peering down at him, smiling wide, her sparkling eye's shimmered in the bright sunlight, her spike heels planted firmly.

He felt a bit uneasy at the sight of her, he saw her staring down at him, she looked a little bit strange...her figure looked more muscular, and super tight!


"Hey, Sandy...what's going on?", he spoke up, as he stared over at her...

He swiftly got to his feet, stepping over to the sink to wash the blood away form his fresh wound.

"Oh, I was just wondering if you were going out for lunch today, sweety", she asked, using her most attractive 'ditsy-blonde' tone of voice...

"Um Yeah, I was just about to go...", he stopped to check out her tight skirt, "Have you been working out, Sandy?"

"No, no more than usual, why?", she asked.

"You Look Great, Baby!", he stood poised before her, his eye's scanning her body, up and down...


"Damn, you really look good, I like that dress, shows off those fantastic legs!"


Jim had dated Sandy for about a month or so, and he had also dated several 'other women' around town, that he aparently 'thought' didn't know about each other...but, at the local beauty salon, most every woman in town had been out with him at least once, if they had ever had their car in the shop where he worked.

"I thought we could go get a pizza, maybe drive down to the boat docks, have a little picnic", she whispered seductively, as she stepped over closer to watch him washing his hand's...

"Sure thing, just let me tell Sam and we'll be off", he told her, as he grabbed a handfull of paper towels and headed toward the front office.


Sandra giggled and headed back to her car. She got in and started it up, and pulled back around front to pick him up.

Jim clocked-out for lunch, and hurried out the door, he jumped into Sandra's rag-top and she squealed the tires as she pulled out onto the main road heading down toward the river. The Pizza shop was a quick stop, and she tossed the small pizza into the back-seat, next to her nylon bag, and continued down the road..the engine over-reved, the RPM's dipping into the red as she jammed it into third gear and run it up to 85 mph.

Jim had worked on her car, a 76' Ford Mustang, he loved the car, and he just 'had' to comment, on the way that she was slipping the clutch...


"Do you have to treat the shifter like a frickin blender?", he snarled, half angered by the way she mistreated the hydraulic cluth.

Sandra just laughed as she sent the RPM's needle deeper into the red-line...


She knew that mistreating the car would piss him off, and she stomped down on the gas-pedel and let the engine whine as she whipped around a sharp curve and jammed it down into second gear...

The engine roared as the next lower gear sent the rpm's into the danger zone...

"Sandy, you're gonna blow-it-up!", Jim yelled.


Sandra giggled and let off the gas, allowing the car to slow down to the legal speed limit. She whipped it off the road at the river bank boat dock's, and pulled down close to the waters edge.

The parking lot was empty, and she found a space right next to the picnic tables...

"Grab the pizza, sweety", she opened her door and jumped out. "let's go over there, that tables in the shade", she pointed out...

She grabbed her nylon bag and swiftly lifted it up, swinging it around, she joyfully skipped over to the picnic table and dropped the bag on the ground at her feet...

"Come-on, Jimmy!", she giggled.


"Yeah, I'm coming, hold on...", Jim reached into the backseat, he picked up the pizza box and carried it with him as he walked over to the table to sit down across from her...

"Sandy I wish you wouldn't drive the car like that, your gonna blow a rod outta that engine, over-rev-ing it like that!"


"That's alright, I've got the best mechanic in the state", she smartly remarked.

"That's still no reason to abuse it like that, I mean, that's just fuckin 'wrong'...", he glaired at her, trying to make his point.

Sandra just snickered, as she opened the pizza box and carefully removed a single slice...

Holding it over in front of his mouth she slowly moved it closer...

"Here, take a bite, baby, and don't worry about my driving, okay?", she frowned, and put on her best 'pouty-little-girl'-face.

Jim opened his mouth and let her feed him... She chuckled, as she deliberately shoved half the slice of steaming hot pizza, directly into his open mouth...

"Sam-Di", Jim mumbled, with his mouth stuffed full, "Wha-Da-Fuc?"

Sandra burst out laughing, as she leaned down to get something out of her bag, "Here, I'm Sorry, I just couldn't 'resist', here, baby... let me wipe-off your mouth"

{Her tissue held the syringe hidden inside}. She stood-up and walked around on his side of the table, promptly sitting down on his lap, she wriggled her curvy, thin-skirted behind, firmly ontop of his lap effectively pinning him down...

Pretending to unfold the napkin, she quickly removed the needle from the plastic tube and un-capped the cover...

She held the shringe under her thumb and rested her hand on his shoulder. Her other hand held the napkin, and she started to wipe-off his smeared lip's.

Jim had to brace himself after Sandra sat down on his lap. Her weight, easily pinning down his leg's, she turned sideways to wipe off his mouth, as she did, she grabbed his right shoulder and gripped it tightly...

"God, your such a big Baby!", she teased.

Jim's face reddened, as she casually, and roughly, 'smeared' the tomato sause across his right cheek...


Just as he reached up to grab her shoulder's,(to pick her up, and lift her off of him,)He felt the stabbing, pin-prick- and the 'firm jab' of the stabbing needle, directly into his neck!

"What th-ell' arr ya doin'?", He yelled, reaching up to grab her hand!

"Hold still, It's time you learned something Jimmy!", she growled...


He tried to stop her but, her free hand grabbed his hand, and gripped it tightly. He struggled within her grasp but her strength was too powerful...

Her finger's squeezed hard around his wrist, clamping-up firmly, she held his hand away and finished injecting the entire contents of the syringe.


Jim felt a sudden burning sensation surge throughout his body. He desperately tried to summon up all of his strength...

Sandy's hands gripped-up firmly around his shoulder's as he slowly slipped down under the table...

His vision faded in and out, as he drifted into a state of blissful numbness. His pant's loosened around his waist as they slid-off his leg's, he felt his sock's enlarging and slipping away from his feet...

He was lifted up, inside her growing hand's as she held his shoulder's and picked him up, completely off the seat!

He felt his rear-end sliding off of her smooth nylon-thigh, slipping down under the picnic table.

He looked up, her nylon stocking's shimmered in the light as she stepped around above him. He felt a wash of heated prickling, surging throughout his draining body...

Her hands released him, letting go of him....he dropped to the ground...

He felt as though he was sinking into the grass. The air became thicker, as he sucked in a full breath, his vision went black...

He felt the grass around him, as he hit the ground. He tried to get up and he felt heavy sheets of soft material slowly drifting down around him. He sank into the misty earth, and passed out...




***




Bob could smell the pizza, when the roaring engine finally stopped. He heard Sandra's voice talking to someone, and he heard the deeper male voice, answering her...

The bag was swiftly jerked up into the sky and Bob was thrown back with a snapping shift of tremendous force. A swaying swirl of drifting motion carried him around, then- in a sudden weightless drop, he was plunged downward to flop heavily onto the ground...

A short period of silence seemed to pass as he sat in the darkness of the confining purse.

He heard the giants talking above him. He heard them moving around, then he heard her laughing...


The bag was slowly opened up, and he looked up to see Sandra's huge face peering down inside. She glanced all around then lowered her right hand down into the cluttered bag. Her fist held the lifeless form of a miniature naked man...

Her finger's released him, letting his unconscious, doll-sized figure, drop into the cramped floor space..

She smiled down into the bag. "Keep an eye on him, Bobby", she whispered...

Her laughter thundering out from above like an evil demoness!

The bag was swiftly drawn tight, and Bob was plunged into near total darkness once again...

A sudden lifting motion, and he was swinging around again, drifting blindly high above the ground. The spinning motion, and swirling movement sickened him as he despairately tried to brace himself within the darkness of the tightly closed purse...

His unconscious companion lying lifeless next to him, flopped around like a limp wet rag...

The huge bag that held them trapped suddenly collapsed onto a solid surface. The roaring engine restarted, and the forward motion jerked hard, as the gigantic mustang squealed the tires and took off...



***



After the quick, 'herky-jerky' ride, the engine settled down to a stop, the short-trip back to her house was only a slight releif, as Bob wondered what this giant blonde was planning on doing with them now...she had 'two' little slaves, and he wondered what new game she would eventually come up with...

Sandra carried the bag over her shoulder, and the pizza in her hand's, as she walked around her car and headed back into the house.

'Clack-crack' 'Clack-crack' 'Clack-crack', Bob held onto the sheet-like nylon walls, as the shifting purse bumped into her solid hip, and slammed around in a swift circle, swinging out to bump into her giant upper thigh, then swing back around again....

After closing and locking her door, she quickly slipped off her shoe's and released an exhusted gasp of sheer releif, "Ahhhhhh!"

The heavy ''thump-bump'' revealed the sound of her huge spike-heel's casually hitting the floor...

She placed her purse down on the kitchen-counter, and the pizza box on the table.

Bob could just barely see, with the small amount of light that filtered in through the woven nylon threads that made up the huge purse...

His unconscious cell-mate released a deep groan, and he started moaning, as he began to move around. Bob stayed still, and watched him as he slowly started to awaken...


Jim sat up, and rubbed the back of his neck. He had only been out a short time, and Bob wondered if he was just wrestless...

Jim's eye's popped open and he looked directly at Bob, "Where in the hell are we, Man?"


Bob couldn't believe that this guy had awakened so quickly...


"Shhhhhh!", Bob held his index finger up to his lip's and 'shooshed' him. "Don't let her know that your awake!"

"Her,...WHO?", Jim asked. A look of complete confusion washed over his shadowy face.


"Sandra, that's who!" - "Sandy?", Jim's eye's widened...


"Where are WE?", he asked again, looking all around frantically.


Bob didn't want to cause him 'freak-out', and he hesitated to actually tell him. His frightened reaction would most likely, only drawl the giantess' attention...

"Just relax, and try and get your strength back, alright?", Bob whispered...

"Relax! What the fuck are you TALKING ABOUT!", he yelled out!

"AND, WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY CLOTHES!"


The answer to that question would have to wait, as the sound of amplified giggling resounded from higher up...

The whole room seemed to vibrate as the entire purse slid around in a circle and the drawstring top pulled open...

Light flooded in and filled the crowded interior of the huge purse. Sandra's huge monstrous face overshadowed the opening, and her sparkling eye's lit up with fasination as she quickly focused in on her tiny-sized prisoner's...

"Well hello there, 'little Jimmie', wha-cha doin' in there?", she whispered haughtily.

Her scented breath filled the musty air within the huge bag...

"God your so TINY!", she snickered, with a lusty smile.

Her resounding voice filled the entire space with an awful vibration...

She lowered her right hand down into the opening and slowly reached down after her new little pet.

Jim screamed out as her huge finger's wrapped around his upper body and squeezed up tightly...

His frantically kicking right leg, slowly lifting up, as he was carried straight up, trapped inside the perfectly manicured fingernails...

Both of his arm's, and his left leg, were squeezed up within her grasp, leaving his right leg free, he kicked it wildly around trying despairately to break free of her giant fingers.

His violent screaming was swiftly muted, as her thumb pressed over his face and firmly snuffed it out...

A moment later, her huge hand returned and lowered down after Bobby. He stood up, and expectantly allowed her to remove him from the cluttered space of the musty purse. He had gotten used to her handling, and he quickly realized that it was a lot easier if he just complied to her wish's and allowed her to with him as she pleased.

Her soft palm compressed over his back, and her finger's gently wrapped around his front, closing around him securely, she lifted him swiftly out and quickly released him down onto the smooth floor of the marble counter-top.

She still held tightly to her other little pet. Holding him firmly within her fist, she casually reached for a slice of pizza and slowly brought it toward her mouth. The tiny little face of the terrified Jimmy, poked out from between her thumb and curled index finger...

She slowly opened her huge mouth and shoved the pointed tip of the slice into her huge gaping void and closed her teeth over it...

Pulling the slice away, she tore off a huge section and casually started to chew.


Bobby stumbled backward and looked up in fear as she tormented this poor man, holding him so close to her giant mouth, shimmering specks, of spurting salava, speckled across his face as she casually chewed away at the giant-sized slice of pizza.

Sandra's throat rumbled with a deep chuckle as she held tiny Jimmy closer to her mouth and slowly chewed.




*
Chapter 3 by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

Sandra has some fun with both of her tiny men.  Her miniature boyfriend has to learn that things are going to be very different from now on.

Please review... I hope your still following this, it's going to get alot more detailed in the next few chapters so...

Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Three'



Chapter Three



Carly watched through her front window, as Sandra's Mustang returned and pulled back into the driveway. Her quick trip to town caused Carly to wonder, had she already used the shrinking serum...

If she had, then Carly could get Bobby back from her!

She picked up the phone and dialed up Sandra's number. The phone rang several times before her voice mail picked up:

"This is Sandra, I'm not at home right now, but don't fret, just leave a short message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can...'BEEP!', the message played...


Carly didn't say anything and waited for the machine to hang-up. She closed the line, and tossed her cordless onto the couch cushion and walked back to the window...

Her eye's focused in on her landlady's house. Her miniature husband was still in there, and Carly felt a strange tingling sensation wash across her back as she thought about what she could possibly be doing with him 'right-now'.

Jennifer had to leave for work, and Carly was left alone to keep a constant watch on her husband's kidnapper.

"Why didn't she answer her phone?", Carly fumed... "What is that bitch up to?"


Jen wanted Carly to wait for her to return, untill after she got out of the lab, but Carly couldn't stand the thought of her poor little miniature sized husband, being at the mercy of that 'huge' horny bitch...

She would wait until afternoon, then she would have to get over there and see what what was happening...




***




Jim's shrill-screaching, cries of terror, could just barely be heard as the massive walls of the huge, naked ass-cheeks squeezed together, mashing up his miniature sized body within the tightly wedged space of Sandra's enormous butt cheek's!

Sandra had placed his tiny body down onto a solid bar stool, using masking tape, she bound his wrists and ankles, spread wide apart, on the seat of the stool...

She had stripped naked and danced around in the kitchen. Performing a very arousing strip-tease for her captive audience, her towering figure slithered around as she shimmied into a tight pair of black spandex leggings...

She left them wrapped around her thigh's, only pulled-up, about halfway...

Her heavy boob's wobbled slightly as she shook them around, wriggling into the form fitted stretch pants. She reached down, unsuspectingly, and snatched Bobby up within her fist.

She smiled wide, as she held him up before her naked breasts and pressed his tiny face into the wall of smothering boob flesh...

"Oh, you two, are in 'so-much' trouble!", she delightfully whispered, as she squeezed her mammary's together, and stuffed his tiny figure in between them...

"Nooo, No, Sanddr/", his scream was smothered out...


"MMmmmm, ah, ha-ha-ha-haaaa", she laughed as she enjoyed the simplist of pleasure...

Crushing his tiny body between her breast's.

Jimmy screamed out in terror as the enormous walls of softness smothered his entire body between them...

The warmth of her immense body enveloped around him, his frantic struggling only amused her as she slowly sat down. Covering Jim's tiny little body deeply into her sensitive butt cheek's.


Bob watched from the top of her fist, as the huge pair of boobs slowly swallowing him up. The screaming man under Sandra's ass was smothered out, as she giggled and pressed her elbow's together crushing Bobby up within her bosum....

Completely enclosing her tiny captive within her large breasts, she cutt-out all light and sound while she mashed up her boobie's and squeezed them tightly together...


Glancing down at tiny Bobby, only releasing his tiny head for a brief moment, she smiled and chuckled...


"Hmm-Mmmm, hmmm, would you like to see this little shit 'really' suffer?", she whispered playfully.


Bob couldn't imagine, what could 'possibly' be 'more' cruel, than being smothered... but, he just starred up at the towering blonde giantess, blankly gawking at her enormous boob's...

A muffled sound from the tiny victim escaped from the clamping ass flesh...

"ELP!- eeeeee" "God-please!" "A kant Breath!", muffled screaming bubbled-out from deeply within the compressed gluteal muscle mass...

"Oh, you want out, Huh?", she spoke down into her clevage, teasing tiny Bobby...

Releasing her powerful grasp, she opened her elbow's apart, letting her boob's loose...


Bob's naked body dropped free of her breasts and flopped into her waiting palm. She swiftly lifted him up to her face- directly at her eye level...

"How'd you like my boobie's, Bobby?", she whispered with delight.

Bob gasped for a quick breath, before the giant blonde re-captured him between them again!

Wriggling her muscular, naked bottom, she wallowed her other tiny slave deeply within her crushing ass crack...

"I thought you liked my 'Ass' Jimmy,... what's wrong?", she teased him with her enormous smothering butt cheek's.

Bobby sat bare-naked and sweating inside her open palm, panting for breath and gasping for much needed air...

"Would 'you' like to see my ASS, too?", she excitedly erupted...

Suddenly, her overly delighted expression exploded. Whimsically she stood-up and lowered Bobby down onto the stool...

He saw Jimmy gasping from the mouth, taking full breaths, and gasping for air...

Looking up, he turned to see her towering gigantic figure standing naked before him. From mid-thigh upward, she was completely naked...

She turned her ass toward the seat of the stool and bend forward... displaying her full round bottom, just above the two captive slaves!

Bobby looked up in fear, as he expected the blonde giantess to just simply crush the two of them under her enormous naked ass...

Jim started screaming again, frantically trying to break free of the sticky bindings...

His naked body lurched and bucked wildly as he struggled to get loose. Sandra giggled outloud as she heard his terrified screams...

She slowly turned around and squatted down, bringing her huge, intimidating eye's down level with her two prisoners...

Reaching out with her fingers, she grabbed hold of Bobby, and lifted him up again...

Quickly shifting her tiny-sized, man-toy, down, and around behind her back. Using her free hand she pulled-out the waist-band of her skin-tight legging's and swiftly dropped him into the slippery nylon entrapment!

Bob screamed, as he suddenly found himself sliding down into the sweltering heat of her heavy, massive ass cheek's!

Sandra slid the skin tight black spandex up around her waist...

The gigantic globes flanking his miniature form, he fell down into the narrow channel of her humid ass crack!

The constricting nylon material firmly sealed around his naked skin. His bare skin wedged tightly against hers, as the surface of her everspreading glut's engulfed him completely...

His lung's filled with the humid steam. He tried to struggle, and climb upward. The mass of feminine ass flesh kneaded softly under his frantic struggling...

The heated sheerness from the friction, and the emanating body heat from the gigantic woman, caused his entrapped body, to break-out into a sweltering wettness of sweat covered slime...

The tart aroma of her rectal-opening filled his head. His eye's started burning from the profuse nectar. He gasped-in a full breath of the burning scent, as he wildly struggled to climb up and out!

He fought against the tight constriction of thick nylon, his arms scratching against the tight nylon's grasping force, he crawled-up through the groove, the tight seperation of her enormous rump...the huge, slippery wedge, of female ass crack...

A swift, clamping squeeze, came out of nowhere, he felt his ribs crushing as the powerful squeeze imploded around him. A trembling quake of overwhelming force trapped his entire body! He could feeel the vibrating tremor-like force of the gigantic female muscle...

Sanda's thighs quivered from the sensation... she could feel her tiny prisoner kicking and wriggling all around inside her sweaty ass crack. She squeezed her glut's tightly, and clamped his tiny figure up inside...

Bob was trapped. He fought to get a single breath of air, the heated steam within the tightly sealed space filled his lung's, filling his head with the intoxacating aroma...


"Oh, yeah...keep wriggling Bobby", she softly whispered, enjoying the sensation of his struggling movement.

She quivered with pleasure as her tiny captive despairately tried to escape her most sensitive area...

"That's right, see if you can 'Git-away!'", she giggled.

She squeezed harder, and pulled up her tight spandex, yanking on the waist band with both hands, she constricted her tiny captive tightly inside the sweaty gusset...


The gigantic blonde pulled her snug-fitted spandex up tightly around her waist and seperated her thighs, allowing the tiny figure inside to become forced into her over heated, lower butt-cheek's...


Bob was trembling with horror, his naked body fell into the powerful vise-like gluts of the blonde giantess, while her open palms pressed down over his tight envelopment...

Sandra caught the lump-like little figure and lifted him slightly, then dropping him, she pressed tightly against his entrapment and forced his tiny body deeper into her's...

Then she released Bobby, and started poking the bare-chest of her tiny little captive, that was still bound on the seat of the giant bar stool...


Jimmy lifted up his head to look up at the enormous face of the goddess like image that filled his vision...

Sandra's giant set, of blueish grey-eyes, floated above, filled with wonder and curiosity, she expectantly waited for Jimmy's fear to build...

Her halted breathing, signaled to him that this gigantic woman was very arroused. He was trembling all over, and she was delighted to see the terror in his miniscule eye's...

She stabbed the sharp tip of her middle fingernail down firmly upon his hairy little chest.

"Oop's, sorry Baby, I didn't mean to do that sweety!", she pointed her fingertip directly at him.

The tip of her extended fingernail was easily as large as his head. He shook uncontrolably at the deadly silver-painted blade...

She carefully raked the tip of it down across his chest and belly, "I don't want to hurt you", she whispered with concern...

"I just want to show you, that you can't just 'use' women like that, and get away with it".

She reached down into her tight spandex pant's and removed the sweat coated little Bobby. Gripping him up within her fist, she lifted him up and slowly carried him to the counter top...

Setting him down, gently, on the counter just above the seat of the stool. She smiled at his half-drunken state of being, as he gasped for breath and fell back onto the counter...


Jim found some courage, somewhere, and decided he would try and talk his way out of this...


"Sandy!", he yelled. "Untie me, so we can talk!"

"I kinda like seeing you like THAT!", she answered him with a smirk...

"Please Sandy, just let me talk to you?", he begged her.


"What'd-ya wanna talk 'bout?", she haughtily whispered, lowering her face down directly above his bound, spread-eagle figure...

Her breath washing over his tiny naked body. She slowly traced her tongue around her lip's and smiled possesively...

"Well, Go on, Talk Jimmy!", she poked his tiny chest again, stabbing the tip of the huge nail sharply into his skin!



Meanwhile,... Bob had got up, and walked toward the edge of the huge pizza box. The short, cardboard wall stood-up to his knee's. He reached inside and grabbed a single chunk of the green pepper that had fell off of it...

He held up the dark green, square-cut piece of vegetable, and took a large bite out of it. He chewed the tough skin and spit it out, then took another bite of the softer inside.

The pepper tasted great, and he quickly began to eat the rest of the football sized chunk. He quickly finished the chunk and started searching for another peice...

Sandra reached down and pinched off a fingernail-sized gob of cheese and casually lifted it over to her tiny prisoner, and offered it up to him...

Bob causiously reached-up and grabbed the sticky glob of melted cheese. Sandra smiled down at the tiny man and giggled, she watched with amusement, as tiny Bob started taking tiny little bites...

She looked back to her other tiny-sized prisoner and carefully reached down with her fingertip and poked at his bare chest...

The miniature naked man rolled away from her threatening fingernail. He moaned outloud, causing Sandra to snicker with an intense satisfaction...


Bob continued chewing away at the gooey cheeese... He kept eating away at the heavy white blob of sweetness.

His stomach was soon full, and he needed something to drink. He walked around the box and looked up at his gigantic hostess. Her mouth filled with a huge bite from the slice that she had just casually removed.

The large section of triangular shaped crust floated above the counter-top, teetering within her fingertip's, sagging down on one end, and dripping with reddish colored grease...

Her hand shifted toward her waiting mouth, and she opened wide and shoved the sagging tip into the shadow of her mouth...

Biting down hard, her lip's curled away, like a monstrous snarling cat, her teeth severed the tip away from it, she closed her lip's down, completely consuming nearly half of the slice...

Her huge jaw's swelled and flexed as she chewed. The sight was nothing Bob could have ever imagined...

It repulsed him... her huge mouth devoured the large section with such ease, powerful jaws chewing casually grinding up the pulp like it was nothing...

His body started trembling, as she glanced down at him, "Good, Huh?", she said.


Bob needed something to drink, and he found the courage to yell up to her...


"I need something to drink, Sandra", he spoke out to her with a shaky voice...

She stopped chewing, and focused on her little prisoner...


"Well, what would you like, I've got wine, beer, coffee, water....


Bob just stood trembling, he cupped his hand's around his mouth and yelled up to her...


"Just some water", he asked the giantess blonde.


"Okay, just a minute sweety", she whispered.

She took another huge bite of the now quickly shrinking slice of pizza, and dropped the crust back into the box. She backed away from the counter top, and stepped over to the sink...

She started to reach for a glass, and quickly remembered that, 'He couldn't drink out of that!'

Her hand's reached for a spoon, and snatched one up from the drainer, then she filled a small clear glass...

Returning to the counter top, she dipped the spoon into the water, and carefully lowered it down for her tiny guest...

"Here ya go, Bobby...some fresh water", her whisper was soothing, and sweet...

She smiled down at him as he knelt down over the 'salad-bowl-sized' spoon-full, of clear water.

Bob slurped away at the cool water with a bubbling suction. He swallowed the cool drink down with fervor, it soaked his dry throat with a refreshing pleasure...

Sandra smiled down at him with a curious fasination.

Still casually stroking her sharp fingernails over her bound prisoner, that was taped down to the stool...



*
End Notes:

Happy New Year! 

Chapter 4 by midnightwriter85
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Three



Chapter Four






The afternoon sun was hanging low, as the rain clouds started to move in from the west, a slight breeze swirled through the flower bed next to the front steps...

Carly had taken a long, hot shower, and tried to calm herself down. She decided that she would approach the situation a bit differently...

She slipped into a brand new pair of pink-colored panty hose, and pulled out her black high-heel pump's. She barely wore the low-cut, sheer top, that wrapped down around her shoulder's and the short mini-skirt, that she hadn't worn since high school. It was so tight, that her well developed, lower buttcheek's peeked out from underneath with only the slightest of movements...

Her hair loosely fell down around her shoulder's, fluttering out like a wild stallion's mane. She had high-lighted her eye's with a bright-colored greenish-blue eye-shadow...

She looked great. Her calve's flexed tightly in those six-inch heels, and she loved the way the short, pleated, mini-skirt, fluttered around her shapely hip's.

Carly pushed her index finger down firmly on the button of the door-bell, it played the same rediculous tune. The curtain's moved in the front window. Carly noticed the slight movement, and glanced toward the door.

The inside door opened slightly, Sandra pushed her face into the narrow space...

"Hang-on, Carly", she yelled. She seemed to be trying to get dressed, as she kept her body hidden behind the door...

The door was pushed closed, briefly...then reopened again...

"Sorry, I was just, Um,....Come-in, come in..."

Carly smiled at her as she stepped inside and quickly looked all around...

Sandra was wearing a white T-shirt and a pair of black spandex leggings. She stepped back as Carly entered, and walked toward the kitchen...

"I was going to call you, but I just got back a little while ago", she told her, as she stepped into her kitchen and sat down at the table.

Carly followed her into the kitchen and started to sit down on a wooden stool...

The sound of a tiny scream, distracted her! It alerted her to the miniature man that was taped down on the seat, just under her skirt. Trapped and completely naked, wildly struggling to break free of the sticky tape...he screamed up at her, "Noooooo, Please HELP ME!"


"Oop's!", Carly caught herself, just as she was about to sit down! "Shit, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there!"

Jim's screaming sounded awful, he lurched, and jerked around wildly trying to tear the tape loose from his wrists and ankle's.

Sandra laughed, "careful there, don't squash my little 'boyfriend!"

"So, I see that you've already used it", Carly whispered secretly...

"Ah, yess, and it was 'So00o' easy' Too!", Sandra responded, with an evil chuckle...

Carly bent down over the stool, leaning down to inspect Sandra's tiny naked victim...


"Help Me!", he frantically screamed out!

"Isn't That?.....that,...guy, he works at the garage?", she squinted hard, as she peered down at his miniature face.

"Jimmy!", she recalled, "Jimmy, the guy that works on cars!"

"Please 'miss' , Please, get me away from HER!" the tiny, naked-man screamed!

Sandra snapped sharply, raising her voice, "His name's 'ButtKiss' NOW!", she said, while she stood up and stepped over closer...

She pointed toward her sink, directing Carly to look inside...

"Bobby's in the sink there, I thought he could use a 'nice bath', so I filled the sink for him, and just let him soak for a while...", she casually added, pointing toward the sink...


Carly instantly stepped over to see her tiny-sized husband. Her eye's lit-up with delight as she quickly spotted him, floating in the warm soapy water...

He appeared to be enjoying himself... Carly had to resist her urge to grab him, she had really missed her husband, and it 'was' her fault, that he had been victimized like this. She felt so guilty as she peered down at him. He was so small, he could actually swim around inside the sink, and even with three dinner plates, and two drinking glasses, there was still plenty of room for him to freely use the rest the remaining space to leisurely bathe, and completely stretch out.

Sandra stood next to Carly, both women loomed above him towering aloft and fully enjoying the sight of the miniature man floating in the sink water...

"Bobby?", Carly leaned down, lowering her face closer...

"Hi, Sweety!", she intently inspected her tiny husband.

Bob could stand up in the waist deep water, he was soaping up his hair and lathering the foamy suds as he scrubbed away...

He was surprized and shocked, to see his towering wife suddenly appearing above him like an enormous god-like being...


"Isn't he just so adorable?", Sandra whispered.

"God, Yess!", Carly excitedly answered... "I can't wait to get him back home!"

"Yeah, sorry 'bout that,... would you like a drink?", Sandra asked, as she reached into the drainer for a clean glass.


"Sure, why not?", Carly answered her, seeming to finally relax, after she realized that this woman had nothing to hold over her any longer...

"I could sure use one, maybe just a beer?", Carly told her, still staring down at her tiny naked husband.

*Jim's near constant screaming continued, as he frantically tried to struggle free of his binding's. His tiny-sized, muted voice, desperately pleading for Carly to help him.


While Sandra stepped away to get the drinks, Carly turned back to look down at the miniature man on the stool...

She felt somewhat responsible for him, as well, but- as she recalled, this guy had worked on her Jeep once, and he really acted like an asshole. He had 'forcibly' grabbed her shoulder, and got black grease all over her clean white shirt sleeve...

She didn't mention it to her husband Bob, but- this guy had really tried hard' to get her to go out with him...even after she had made it very 'clear', that she was 'happily' married!


"How's it going, Jimmy?", Carly leaned down over him.

His chest rose up, as he strained hard to break free. He jerked around, panted like a dog, as he fought wildly against the wide strips of sticky masking tape...

"Get me outta' here, Please, I'll pay you anything you want, please, just help me! Please!"


"Hm, I don't know?", Carly lowered her face even closer...

She suddenly had a real 'soothing' satisfaction, as she dominantly inspected this little prick. She thought about how he had gotten so angry with her, after she had 'refused' his blantant purposal for a night of meaningless sex...

His bare-skin glissened with sweat. He was so small that he centered the stool and there was still a wide area of flat wooden seat remaining around his nakedness...

Carly placed her hand down next to his side... Just resting it there next to him as she bent down over him.

Jim stared up into her magnificent face. Her beautiful eye's glittering above like a gigantic billboard sign...

Her warm breath swirled around his naked skin, he remembered her from the shop, he felt a sting of guilt as he thought about what he had said to her, and how he had treated her...

He had even 'over-charged' her, for the oil-change... He felt so rediculously helpless, now- as he tried to take-in the entire vision of this huge, gigantic face.


"Look at that lil' prick,...God, I've seen bigger one's on mice!", Carly spoke directly into his tiny face...

"I'm Sorry, miss...Please, don't do this!", he begged her...


"Hmm, are you sure, you want 'MY' help?", she whispered...

Her huge mouth spread out and turned-up, a 'tight-lipped' smirk, slowly formed across it's wide expanse.

Her tongue, gently tracing around the soft-length of her puffy lower lip. Her hot breath poured out, as her opening mouth exhaled across his miniature body. Huge tunnel-like nostrils expanded, and flaired...

Her huge eye's reflected his bound image, he trembled at the sight of her magnificently enormous face.

Her perfectly formed eyebrow's, arched up, revealing the ghostly appearance of her greenish painted upper-lid's...

"Mmmm, you look like a frightened little bug!", Carly teased.

"Do you realize, how 'easily' I could 'squish-you', just like a tiny bug?", her heated breath puffed across his naked chest...

He shook with fear, her enormous face overshadowing his bound form, he cried out in terror!


"No, Please! Just STOP IT, Don't kill ME!"


"D'awwwwwl, listen to the 'BIG', man, now, he want's me to 'help'~ HIM?", Carly found herself becoming very arroused...

She felt her pantie's getting wett...

She felt her loin's tingling, while her pert little firm nipple's grew stiff.

Sandra stood next to her, smiling possessively. She peered down upon him with a hint of naughtiness in her large grey eye's!

Their towering height's dominated his entire view. He felt so helpless and afraid, they could easily kill him, he thought....

"Nooo, please don't kill me, I'll do whatever you want, just don't kill me..."


"Gosh, he really wants to 'please us', doesn't he?", Carly whispered playfully...


Sandra snickered, "Oh, he's going to be such an 'obedient' little slave. I could make a fortune just renting him out to the ladie's at the Salon!"

"Eww, What about Glenda?", Carly said. "She'd just 'LOVE' to get those big, fat finger's of her's wrapped around his tiny little ASS!"

"Yeah, she'd probably kill him, just as soon as she looked at him", Sandra whispered.

Jim strained hard, as he violently pulled at the wrist tape... 'Snap!' - the tape broke loose!

He swiftly reached across to his other wrist, and tried hard to free the tape from around it.

He pinched up the edge, and slowly peeled away the sticky tape... his arm jerked free and he sat up and reached down to try and free his left ankle...


He was about to get the tape loose, and he felt a tight clamping squeeze around his bare shoulder's. He frantically looked up to see Sandra's huge thumb pressing into his right shoulder, her large index-finger, pressed tightly against his left arm, he screamed in frustration as he felt her huge hand, slowly slide around his naked body and completely envelope his entire mid-section...

"Let Me GO!" "Sandy, NOOOOoooooooo", he screamed wildly!


His vison began to fade, as he felt his body eleavating, slowly lifting upward, he felt as though he was drifting on a fluffy cloud....

A huge female face filled his entire view, another appeared from the side...they seemed to be floating weightlessly...

The rumbling voices sounded strange...just heavy vibration...

He blacked out. He could feel powerful gigantic fingers gripping tightly around his body. He breathed in the fragrant air that suddenly surrounded him, a pungent sweetness, like heavy humidity soaked in gallons of fruity scented juices...

His limb's went numb, and he drifted into a blissful solitude...





*
End Notes:

Please review!  This is starting to really get into the main part of the ultimate experience and some real giantess action, so if your enjoying this, please leave a comment...

 

Chapter 5 by midnightwriter85
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Three



Chapter Five



Jim opened up his eye's. The dimly lit space around him was very warm and steamy. He lifted up his head to look around, he reached out to prop himself up, as he quickly realized that he wasn't tied down any longer...

The soft, crumpled thickness, of a heavy cotton sheet was loosely wrinkled-up and spreading out under him. He brushed his long black hair out of his face and rubbed his eye's. The sound of rushing air drew his attention...

He perked up his ear's to try and figure out where it was coming from. He rolled up onto his knee's and raised up.

It sounded like it was 'sucking-in' steadily, drawing inwardly, then pausing, then releasing, over and over again, slowly recirculating... He quickly realized what it was...

An enormous set of female lungs, gently breathing!

He instantly began to tremble with overwhelming fear. The powerful scent of an enormous female body, filled his nose as he began to breath faster...

He could just barely see, as he despairately tried to figure out where he was. He could see an outline of what appeared to be a long bare naked leg...

A huge outline of thigh muscle, was simply outlining his entire line of sight, it smoothly covered his veiw like a ridge-line, as it spread out and elongated. It dipped down slightly, a rounded bump appeared to be the bend in the giantess knee.

Beyond that, he couldn't see anything else, the darkness overtook his vision. He slowly placed his hand's down and started to crawl toward the foot end...

He figured that the giantess was asleep, and he must have been lying in bed next to her. He crawled about twenty feet or so, and came upon something blocking his way.

He felt the heavy material with both hands and couldn't quite figure out what it was...

A heavy rope-like threading, was stretched tightly over a solid surface. He slowly got to his feet and stood up. The soft bedding under him sank in slightly as he stood...

He reached up and felt the huge object. It seemed to be hard, and rounded at the top, he ran his finger's along the edge of it, and suddenly felt the wall start to move.

He stumbled back, and fell on his butt. The wall of movement slid roughly across the sheet. The huge leg muscle flexed and lifted, then a sweeping rush of bouncing motion rocked the entire area all around him...

He panicked, and rolled backward away from the huge motion. He felt another sweeping pass from above him, and then it quickly changed directions and swept back the other way...

He layed down flat and crawled further away from the enormous movement, only he couldn't move fast enough, and he was swiftly bumped in the back by the huge sweeping hand...

He yelled out in fear as the heavy fingers loosely fell upon his naked body...

"Ahhhhhh!", his sudden outburst didn't go unnoticed...


A heavy sinking dip, was quickly follwed by a swift rising lift...then, a quaking bounce sent him shooting upward, and tossed him clear off the surface!

He fell back down onto the shifting floor, and bounced twice before he could find his balance. The sound of something heavy thumped hard down below him, then he saw shadows moving across the room.


'SNAP', blinding light filled the huge room. He threw his hand's up to protect his eye's, and noticed the towering figure of a giantess stepping back closer to him!

"Where'd j'eew think yer gone'?", a harsh whisper resounded from above...


Jim strained to see her, the bright light still glaired down upon him, it's powerful blast of instant illumination caused everything around him to painfully reflect the blairing light.

The sudden, and terrifying sound of her possessive 'giggling' erupted, followed by her quaking approach...

The huge bed sank down and started rocking again, as the tremendous weight of the giant woman returned, and pressed down upon it...


"You can't git away, your too tiny NOW!", Sandra's spiteful tone harshly drifted above...

"Comeer little Jimmie", she whisper...

Jim's eye's were just becoming adjusted to the bright light, when he saw her huge finger's drifting toward him...

"Sandra, DON'T!", he scrambled away... Trying to escape her long spidery fingertip's.


"Oh, That is sooo cute!", she said. "Ha!", she snickered. "IM'mmm',... gonna-git-cha'!".

Playfully wriggling her finger's directly above his head, blocking-out the bright light for a moment, her huge hand drifted above his cowering form...

He frantically scrambled away, crawling as fast as he could, his knee's pumping so fast that friction burns started to sear the skin...

He tried to ignore the stinging pain as he scampered like an insect across the enormous bed!

"Got YA!" - his chest was firmly squashed down, as the pressure from her huge palm compressed upon his squirming body...

"heh,heh,heh,heh,...look at you, trying to 'run-away' from me... why are you so scaired?", she teased him...

Wrapping him up tightly within her grasp, Sandra swung her tiny plaything up into the air, and swiftly shifted him over in front of her giggling face.


"Jimmy,....your mine, Now!", she whispered. "There's absolutely, 'Nothing' that you can do about it either!"


Sandra was lying back with one arm bent behind her head, her elbow pointing up, she pulled up one knee, and stretched out her other leg...

The entire length of her gigantic, naked body, spreading out beneath him like an enormous aircraft carrier...

Her imposing breast's billowing out, the large nipples firmly erect. Her blonde hair spilling out over the pillow, she 'alternatly' readjusted her finger's, 'teasingly' - squeezing, and gripping...

The huge thumb pad pressed down on his waist trapping his tiny penis under it. The compression squeezed and wriggled at the sametime...


Unsuspectingly, a huge, sharp fingernail, 'stabbed' into his lower back, forcing him to press his waist forward, shoving out his exposed private's...

The huge heated thumbpad, pressed firmly against his sensitive groin, expertly massaging his slowly growing erection...

His heart was racing faster and faster... He gasped for breath, as the firm-squeezing motion relentlessly continued to massage!

His feet dangling free and swinging around just below her entrapping fist. He felt her hot, wett, tongue, slathering across them...

The rough textured slickness slurped across his bare feet, trying to suck them into her huge mouth!


"Please Sandra, Nooooo!", he screamed out!


Her hot, sour breath, washing up across his struggling figure. He tried to pull his knee's up, and 'instantly' the overpowering strength of her fist squeezed up tighter!


"God, Nooooooo", he cried out!


"Mmmmm, yummy, Jimmy taste's GOOD!", she whispered haughtily.

Slapping with just the very tip of her slippery tongue, she slathered it across his bound feet, rough twinging sensations, tickled his feet as she casually licked his struggling toe's.

He strained hard, pushing against her huge hand. She giggled, smiling with delight, as she devoured his feet, slowly working her way up, all the way up around his leg's.

Her soft lip's enclosed around his thigh's, her teeth clamping-down around them, the solid sharp edges firmly bit down, tightly holding both of his naked leg's! The quivering sensation shook him throughly, as he was forced to sustain her enclosed mouth. The vibration of her voice carried up through her throat and pulsed throughout his entire body.

She began to playfully torture him, humming, and gently biting down...she toyed with his tiny body like a little girl would casually eat a piece of hard candy.

The simmering heat within her closed mouth intensified, as she slathering his entrapped leg's, and playfully teased her tiny victim.

Suddenly, he was totally incapacitated, wholly immobilized and helpless. She held his tiny, naked body, trapped between her huge teeth, he was too afraid, to even try to move!

Her hot breath whafting over his helpless face, as she breathed out through her nose...

The dry heat of her breath, took his breath away, making him delirious with overwhelming fear!

His stiff-cock rested on her top lip, the softness of her wrinkled mouth slightly rubbing it...

He reached his hand's back and grabbed her chin, he couldn't sit-down, because her teeth held his thigh's tightly, causing his bare naked-ass to stick out, just above her lower lip.

He closed his eye's and threw his head back in frustration...


Sandra was 'really' enjoying this!


"MMMmmmmmmmmmmm,...delicious", she whispered, forming the words around his trapped body, she held him there and slathered his feet with her tongue...

"I'm gonna EAT YOU, JIMMY!", she threatened her tiny morcel-sized boyfriend!

He screamed out frantically! His tiny voice squeaked like a miniature sized action figure. Her chuckling laughter rumbled around him as he strained despairately within her closed lip's.

She realized that he had broken down and started crying... his mutted wimpering caught her attention, and she felt a slight pang of guilt...

She slowly opened her teeth apart, releasing his tiny leg's. He didn't try to move them, he just sat down on her lower lip, and continued to cry...

Sandra turned her head to the side, and spit him out on her pillow. He flopped down, and rolled off the side, landing in a fetal position, he curled up on her bed like a mouse...

She placed her hand directly over his miniature form, and lightly caressed his bare back. He still continued to whimper, and sniffle, as she gently stroked him like a frightened puppy...


"Don't worry, I wouldn't intentionally 'Eat-You', Jimmy. I've got so many 'other' uses for you, that, your much more valuable to ME, alive...", she whispered casually above him...


He continued sobbing, and gasping for breath, literally bawling like a little baby before her.

Sandra had broken him, he had completely given up his fight...

She hadn't considered that it would have been so easy to do, but there he was, sobbing like a child in fear of her!

She could now make him do anything that she wanted, and she was delighting in the fact that she now completely controlled this little prick...

She squeezed him, just to hear him scream.... she laughed again, and again, as she continued to tease him all through the rest of the night...




*
End Notes:

Please comment!

Chapter 6 by midnightwriter85
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Three'



Chapter Six





After Jennifer had secretly taken several of the vials of serum from the lab, she needed to quickly replace those missing slots...


Jennifer's lab partner, Chloe, had just fully completed her college intership. She had done it there, at 'NASA' with Jennifer as her mentor and counselor. Jen liked Chloe, and she had helped her prepare for her final exam's, which the younger girl greatly appreciated and she now felt very indebted to her for all of her help.

The day had started out normally, and Jennifer had to cover up for the missing serum, so she tried to get everything ready, before anyone else arrived...

Everything that was used inside of the lab, 'all' of the labratory substances and chemical formula's that were created inside the lab, all of the amounts, by weight and mixture, had to be kept in strict accordance with the governmental procedure, and recorded in a government ledger.

Since Jennifer would only be able to do this, with her assistant's cooperation, Chloe might have to become involved...

Jen tried to keep it to herself, 'at first', and when she started the procedure for the next mixture, she just recorded 'half' of the weight that she was actually using... So, she would be producing twice as much of the serum that was actually being recorded in the records.

As for the raw basic chemical, that would eventually be discovered missing from the storage area, Jennifer would have to have an 'accidental' spillage, to account for the missing raw ingredients.

She would fill one of the partally used containers, with water, and then' have an 'accident'...

The floor-drain next to the cooler-door would be perfect... She used an electric hand truck to remove some of the containers, and she shuffled some of the stock around to re access the inventory, then she could 'casually' drop, one of the containers and spill it down the drain...

Chloe walked over just after she had 'accidendally' spilled one of the 5 gallon containers...

"Oop's, shoot!", Jennifer shouted.

She quickly bent down and grabbed the upturned bucket...

"Crap! Now I'll have to fill out an accident report", Jennifer told her assistant.

She had already filled it with water, and Chloe could tell that the liquid inside of the container wasn't the darker colored substance that it was suppose to be. She squatted next to the drain cover, and inspected the watered down chemical as the most of it had poured out, and was running down the drain hole...


"Jenny?", Chloe sounded concerned, the curious tone in her voice told Jennifer, that the young intern had definitely 'noticed' that the compound wasn't the right consistency.

"This stuff isn't suppose to look like 'THAT!", she clearly pointed out!

Jennifer pushed the hand truck away, and parked it next to the outside door. She walked back over and picked up a small bag of absorbant cleaning solution. She squatted next to Chloe and started to clean up the remaining watered down chemical that hadn't already ran down into the drain cover.

"Some of this stuff is old, and I was just getting ready to dispose of it anyway...", Jen tried to explain...with a casual untruth...


Chloe 'Knew', that no matter 'how old' this stuff was, it never got thinner, it would most likely get even 'Thicker', as it aged!

She didn't understand at first, but she definitely knew that Jennifer was hiding something?

Chloe stood up and watched quietly, as Jenn cleaned up the rest of the spilled solution. She wanted to confront her, but she was more 'offended' that her friend had tried to lie to her like that...

It was an 'insult' to her, that Jennifer had even 'thought' that she could tell her, that kind of an explaination, and expect her to believe it...

She had been working with this very chemical for nearly four years, she knew 'everything' about it!


"Well, I'll get you an 'accident-report-form', and bring it over, okay?", Chloe asked her.


Jennifer glanced up, blushing, and filled with guilt, she stopped her...


"Wait-a-minute, Chloe", she slowly got to her feet, and turned toward her...


"Look, I can trust you, Right?", she whispered.


"Sure, Jenny', I thought you already 'knew' that?", Chloe whispered intently.


Jennifer quickly glanced all around, suddenly stepping closer to her curious assistant, she firmly spoke to her in a face to face confrontation....


"Well, I took some of this 'stuff', home with me and I've been doing some experiments on my own, Okay?", she firmly told the younger girl..."Please, don't tell anyone alright?", she whispered.


"I WON'T!", Chloe answered her, showing her slightly offended tone as she raised her voice...


"You can trust me! I thought about doing that same thing, myself, you-know?", Chloe informed her, with a smugly smile...


"I only wanted a single dose", she whispered, glancing down at the empty container. "I'll bet that you've got a least ONE, single dose to spare there, Huh?", Chloe 'suggestedly' whispered with an obvious, mischievousness....


"Yeah, sure 'No-Problem', just stop over at my sister's place tonight, okey-dokey?", Jennifer quickly complied to her, quite obvious, 'intententional' request.


Chloe squealed with excitment as she stepped closer and quickly hugged her...

"Great! I can't wait!', she giggled, and twisted around, quickly walking back to her desk.


Jennifer didn't like the idea of involving anyone else, but she didn't see any other way to get away with her little 'theft', so, she would just have to trust the younger girl, and let her in on it, too.




***




Bob was sitting on Carly's knee, his tight spandex short's snuggly fitted to his bottom, he was forced to spread his leg's wide apart to try and straddle her giant-sized leg...

She was eating a peanut-butter sandwich, and she would occasionally, pinch-off a small piece and hold it down in front of her miniature husband. Bob would reach up and take the squashed bit of bread, and remove it from between her crushing grasp...

The size of her giant finger's, instilling his impression of his now 'gigantic' little wife, she smiled down at him with a superiority of feminine dominance.

His heart throbbed heavily, each time that their eye's met. He couldn't help it, she was just so enormous...

He constantly trembled with fear, although, at the sametime, a sweet, lusty urge overwhelmed his imagination. He had written so many fantasy storys about this very situation, that now 'in true actuality', had become 'his' real life!

He let his eye's wonder down her leg, it was crossed over the other, and her huge calve-muscle swelled out slightly, as it rested against her knee. The tremendous sight of her magnificent leg's was simply breathtaking from his now miniature perspective.

She could so easily, and without even thinking about it, reach down and scoop him up within her palm, quickly shift him over onto the arm of the chair, that was at least thirty feet away, release him, and never even give it a second thought...

This was no fantasy!

Bob was really, REALLY, SMALL!

He found that he couldn't really, 'fully relax' when he was so close to her... The constant sound of her breathing, or her heavy, thudding heart-beat's... the sheer size of her was spellbinding, he thought to himself, he wondered, would he ever 'really' get used to this?

He doubted it!


Her huge, shiny fingernail, appeared before his face again, "Here, sweety, ya wanna' nother bite?"


Her sweet voice resounding above, drawing him out of his deeper thought's...

He reached up and pulled the chunk of peanut-butter sandwich from within her pinching finger's and turned to smile up at her...

She sweetly smiled down as he started eating the handful of sandwich. She wished that he would talk to her about this now. She had been so enthralled about the whole thing, when he had first been shrunken, that she hadn't really given him a chance to tell her how he really felt about the whole thing.

She had lost him twice, and during that time that he was seperated from her she had nearly worried herself sick about him...

She thought that she would attempt to try and talk to him again...

She reached down and brushed her finger over his head, "Bob, do you want something to drink, honey?", she whispered.

Leaning her head down closer, she calmly waited for him to answer her. Her face lowered down next to him, he wasn't even half as tall as one of her childhood dolly's...

Her huge cheek floating next to him, her large eye, shifting to the side to focus on him, he chewed up the rest of the last bite of the pinch of sandwich and looked up at his gigantic wife...


He paused for a moment, just to take-in the incredible sight of her huge feature's. He thought about what her baby sister had done to him, and if he had 'not' escaped her, she would have most definitely, still held him as her prisoner...and sex toy.

"Carly, why did you do this to me?", he yelled out!


She instantly blushed, and started to pull away from his tiny form, lifting her head up, she glanced away to think about her answer...


"You could have at least, told me 'first!'", he screamed up at her retreating eye's...

"I'm completely helpless now!", he started to raise his voice even more, as his anger began to fill his mind...

"Your horny little sister nearly Killed Me!", his shrill voice squeaked. "Do you realize what you've done to ME?"


He couldn't stop himself now, he had already lost his cool. He struggled to stand up on her rounded thigh, and nearly fell when he turned around...

He was forced to sit down on his butt, awkwardly catching himself by throwing out both hands and bracing them behind his back. Carly giggled, and he heard her...


"You think this is FUNNY!", he screamed up at her blushing face!


"SHUT UP, You Stupid Bitch!", he yelled as loud as he could!


Carly grabbed him off her leg and swiftly snatched him up inside her powerful finger's. Her fist enclosed around him, as he was swiftly shifted up closer to her watering eye's!


"Bobby, I didn't realize what I was doing!", she pleaded to his tiny helpless face...

She stood up and carried him toward the bedroom, her huge breast's shifting around under her loose sweater, as she quickly stepped along...

Bob gasped from the sudden rushing motion of her swift walking, and he grabbed onto her thumb tightly as she carried him along, so effortlessly, just as she would carry her cell phone...

She quickly went into their bedroom and slammed the door shut behind her. She stepped over to the bed and lowered Bob down, releasing her finger's, she let him drop onto the bed...

Her enormous figure stepped away, as she quickly walked to her dresser and pulled open the top drawer...

She removed a small leather leash and a short thin collar. The tiny collar had a silver buckle on it. She held it up, and started walking back to the bed...


Her giant finger's attacked him, and went to work fastening the collar around Bob's neck, he was helpless to stop her as she expertly connected the long thin leash to the buckle.

She pulled on the leash, and his throat was clamped off. He reached up and grabbed the leather strap, and pulled on it, pulling back away from her huge hand...

She gave a little tug, and jerked him onto his face...


"I'm never letting anything like that happen to you again Bobby, I promise!"




*
Chapter 7 by midnightwriter85
Bob's Ultimate Experience~ 'Part Three'



Chapter Seven




Bob spread his leg's out as wide as he could, placing his bare feet turned outward, into the deep corners of the sweater pocket, it was just a bit too wide for a comfortable ride...

He held on to the top edge of the large sweater pocket. Carly's quick steps tossed him from side to side as she walked along. He bounced around and shifted back and forth while she casually hurried down through the hallway of the Supermarket.

She had the tight collar fastened around his neck connected to the long leather leash, and he was coming along whether he wanted to, or not...

Her attitude had not changed. She loved Bobby more than ever, and she wasn't going to let him out of her sight, ever again...

Bob strained to see out above her shirt pocket, his view amazingly unreal! Everything on the tall shelves that flanked both sides of the giant shopping cart appeared like giantsized billboard signs.

A long row of bright red soup cans seemed to go on, and on...

Bob turned his head upward, twisting around to look up at his wife. He could see her neck and the underside of her chin, she was quickly searching the shelves for something she wanted...

He suddenly remembered her as the petite young woman that he had fallen in love with, she was very pretty, he watched her hair softly bouncing along her shoulder's as she walked along..

He felt a stirring pang of guilt as he thought about how he had yelled at her.

He wished that he hadn't spoken to her like that, he really regretted it. He had never once, ever...raised his voice to her, let alone, called her a bitch...

He was really pissed-off though, and justifiably so... She had completely taken away his old life, all in one night, she had turned him into this tiny little doll sized man!

He couldn't even let anyone that he, used-to-know, see him this way...

What would they do? What would anyone do? He knew that his life was over, unless that there was someway to return him to his normal size again.



The smell of carmel popcorn filled the air. Carly's pace slowed, and she veered off to one side of the huge cavernous hall.

She coasted to a stop. Her heel's clipped as she casually sauntered up to the glass enclosure. The huge square-glass box was nearly half-full of shiny brown colored pop-corn. Bob peeked over the lip of her pocket and peared out across the vast distance of the open floor space...

He could see the short, teenage girl behind the popcorn bin. Her coal black hair pulled tightly back into a ponytail, she stepped forward and spoke anxiously to her visitor...

"Would you like some carmel-corn Miss?", she proudly asked.

Her thick eastern accent, sounded so sweet as she smiled wide showing all her perfectly white teeth.


"Um, no thank-you,...but, could you tell me where the spices are?", Carly asked the young girl.


"Sure, follow me", she pertly answered her, and stepped around in front of the popcorn display.

Carly was petite, but the shorter girl was even smaller, still a giant, but much shorter than Carly, she moved quickly stepping around in front of Carly's shopping cart and turning to the side she pointed out and motioned for her to follow her...

"I think, there just down here...", she said, as she swiftly took off...

The shopping cart turned swiftly, a squeaky wheel screamed out, and thumped around wildly as Carly shoved the huge cart forward in a sudden surge of extreme speed...

Bob was tossed backward in a sweeping rush of momentum. He fell back into his wife's left breast and recoiled within the softness of her bouncing bosum. The force of the quick take off, sent his body deeper into the thick pocket.

He regained his position and pulled himself back up to see out over the top...

The shifting motion of the girls tiny butt, snapped back and forth with quick, rubbery bounces.
Bob watched the motion of her tight little ass with a sudden realization...

This girl was moving so effortlessly, and at such an incredible speed, that Bob's hair was swirling in the wind as he held tightly to the top of the shirt pocket. The swift, short, ride, took a sudden halt, and the motion suddenly just stopped...


"There!", the girl spoke out, as she pointed directly down the next isle way...

"That's all the spices, right there", she said.


"Thank's , I would have never found them in this isle...', Carly told the smiling young girl.

"No problem, is there anything else I can help you with?", she asked, as she stepped closer to her.


"No, That's fine, thank you much!", Carly said, as she started turning the cart down the isle...


Bob pulled his head out, a little further up and out of the pocket. He looked directly at the girl as she looked directly at him...

Their eye's met for a fleeting moment, and just froze there. The girls' expression dropped from a bright smile, to a blank look of confusion. For Bob, it felt like an intense 'squeeze' of electrical shock!

The girl had noticed the movement inside Carly's pocket, and she spotted the miniature little face as he poked it out. She was struck with 'instant' confusion...as she couldn't believe what she was actually seeing!

Carly reached up and placed her palm over her pocket and swiftly pushed the cart down the isle.

Bob's view of the girls face was blocked-out with his wife's covering palm. The shifting motion thrust forward as her thumb pressed down upon his head and forced him deeply down into her open pocket...

Trembling with the shock of the girls frozen expression, as the impression of her surprized face lingered in his mind's eye, the vision of her 'reaction', spoke to his own sense of being...

He knew that most people would react this way, only- he had never really concidered the full impact of what they were actually thinking...

People weren't suppose to be this small. The average person would be shocked to see him, but their fear of their own being, at such a 'huge' size differance, was something that shocked them more.

Was he real? Was this some type of 'disease', that was possibly contagious? They were afraid of him at first, more so, than he was of them...

That girl had nearly screamed, when she saw him... Carly quickly grabbed the spices that she needed and hurried away from her, she stood waiting behind her, in hopes of another quick look at what she had thought, that she'd saw inside of this lady's shirt pocket.

Carly quickly turned a corner and several young girls were standing in a circle talking. The sound of their voice's filled the air, as Bob again poked his face out above the lip of the pocket to see what was surrounding him..

Carly had to squeeze past them, two of the girls had their backs' turned toward her and didn't see her, wanting to get pasted them... she was forced to stop behind them.

"Ex-cuse ME!", Carly blerted out.

The sight of this group of giant girls sent a sudden thrill through him. He peered across the open space above the huge shopping cart.

Their voice's erupted with laughter. They giggled and shuffled around, acting excited about being out, and free to do as they pleased...

Bob felt a sour pang deep in his stomach, the sight of them, so closely. He could see the delighted way that they felt, he remebered that feeling...

One of the girls noticed him poking out of the shirt pocket...her jaw dropped open, she went stiff with sudden shock...

The way that Sandra had reacted, when she first saw him was a bit of a thrill, and she even knew him, but, for someone who didn't know him...

The huge shopping cart swept past the girl, and she leaned in closer to get a better look...


Her huge face filled up his view as she pushed-in, in front of his wife's cart and starred at the miniature frightened face that starred back at her...

"What is that?", she blantently asked...


Carly ignored her, speeding up to get past the crowd of teenagers, but the girls were intent on getting a better look at the tiny, little, person in Carly's pocket. They swiftly followed along, the entire group trailing behind her...

Carly's finger returned to push Bob's head back down into her pocket, as she quickened her pace, she swiftly raced through the shopping center trying to loose this curious group of girls.

Carly stopped, "Get away from me!", she yelled!

"Wait a minute, we just want to see what you've got there?", a young girl asked...

Laughing and giggling, the entire group spread out and encircled Carly's cart...

Whispering and acting very interested, the entire group soon blocked her in, and grabbed hold of her shopping cart stopping her from moving any further.


"You better leave me alone, I'll scream!", she shouted at them...


Six young girls, wearing black leather pants and sleeveless jean jackets, encircled her tightened up their group...blocking her from moving.

A tall brunet with a nose ring, extra heavy eye-shadow and a metal-stud in her right eyebrow stepped up to closely to confront Carly.

"Look 'lil' Miss Molly', we just want to see what you've got in your pocket there...", her head tilted to the left, she snickered with an hier of overly confident, 'Punk' attitude...

The punkass girl quickly reached up, grabbing the top of her shirt pocket and quickly jerked it down, she succeeded in ripping the pocket loose and exposing the tiny man hiding inside...


"Whoa! Check-it out, it's a little MAN!", the girl's shrill voice announced!

"Get away from me!", Carly yelled at them.

A girl with dirty blonde hair and a nose ring jumped in closer and grabbed for him...

"Eww Look at him, he's ALIVE!", she yelled, releasing her grasp, she quickly jumped back.


Carly reached up to collect Bobby within her finger's, he had dropped free of her pocket and was swinging from the leash. Luckily the leash was tied-off around Carly's neck like a necklace...

Bobby was hanging on to the leather strap with both hands, he flopped around against Carly's belly as she fumbled around trying to capture him up within her finger's...

"Oh My God!", one of the girl's yelled. "He's so Tiny!", another said.

"Grab her!" "Get Him!" "I want Him" "No, I get him!


Bobby was slapped around and pinched up, and jerked sideways, then dropped, and slapped, and bumped around, swinging at the end of the strap, swinging and twirling in spinning circles!

Carly managed to shove the shopping cart into the taller girl knocking the wind out of her, and she pushed past the gang of girls and escaped down a cereal isle. She left the cart in the isle and ran out of the store as quickly as she could...

Bob was dangling from her neck as she ran out to her car and quickly unlocked the door and jumped into it...

"Are you alright sweety?", she whispered, as she picked him up from her lap, and held him up before her...

" I'm so sorry Bobby, are you okay?", she held him up gently, grasping all of his limb's checking his arm's and leg's to see if he was alright...

Yeah, I'm Okay", Bobby yelled up to his frantic giant wife.

"Damn those little bitche's!", Carly snarled...

"God! If those little brat's come out here, I swear I'll kill them!", Carly yelled, as she opened the glove-box and pulled out a small pistol...



The thought of calling the police had entered her mind, but- she knew she couldn't, and the frustration of being bullied by those teenagers, and unable to do anything about it really set her off...

"God, if I ever see that little bitch again...", Carly imagined shoving a needle into that blonde girls neck and shrinking her down to a more managable size.

She sat there trembling for a moment before she started the engine and slowly drove away...

Bobby sat inside the bend of her elbow, clinging to her sleve as she slowly drove back to their house.






*
End Notes:

Please comment!

Chapter 8 by midnightwriter85
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part-Three'



Chapter Eight




Chloe, Jennifer's assistant at the labratory, followed closely behind Jennifer as she drove directly to Carly and Bob's house.

Jennifer pulled into the driveway and waited for her younger co-worker to park right behind her. The thirty minute drive to Carly and Bob's place was enough time for Jennifer to phone her sister and give her a heads up...


"Hello", Carly answered her phone.

"Hey, Car!", Jen's voice came through with a crackling noise in the connection...


"What's up?", Carly raised her voice. "I can barely hear you..."

"Just wanted to let you know I'm on my way over, and 'Chloe's' going to be with me...", she told her.

"Oh?,... okay, well", Carly said.

"Yeah, so,...we should be there shortly, Kay?", Jennifer told her.

"Okay, see ya in a bit then!", Carly quickly hung-up, and dropped her phone on the counter top.


She turned to see her tiny little husband sitting inside her fuzzy house shoe. The shoe was sitting on top of their leather foot stool, parked in front of the television screen.

He was sitting neatly inside of the fuzzy right shoe, he had been sleeping inside it for nearly an hour when his wife's finger tapped on his shoulder...

He was suddenly awakened to the drifting sensation, that he felt as he floated across the room.

Carly's sparkling eye's glittered as she smiled at him, carrying him along as if she were pretending that her shoe was a toy airplane...


"Wake-up, Bobby...Jen's coming over, and she's bringing someone with her...", Carly's voice rumbled next to him.

He grabbed onto the sides of the shoe to brace himself while he floated through the air at such a surprizing height.

Carly piloted him down the hallway toward their bedroom. It was around seven-thirty, and the sun was starting to set.

The burning orange sky appeared through the bedroom window as Bob silently flew into the room and floated down onto the top of their dresser. Carly smiled down at him as she released the shoe, and lowered her face down next to him...

"Carly, who's coming with her?", Bob asked his attentive wife.

"'Chloe', she's her new assistant at the lab..", Carly answered, as she scooted the shoe across the wooden surface with Bob still inside.

Bob had to grab tightly again, as his fluffy seated bed, smoothly drove across the dresser top, and parked next to one of his wife's folded up shirts. He sat there wondering what Carly planned on doing with him while her sister and her friend came over to visit...

The black collar was still buckled around his neck, with the leash still attached to it. The long leather strap was wrapped around his waist like a belt...

"You just stay in here, while Jen and Chloe are here Okay?", she informed him, stepping away quickly, she didn't expect an answer from her tiny husband, she knew what was best for him anyway...

The heavy bedroom door closed with a 'boom', and Bob was left alone at the top of the high dresser, still sitting inside the large, flattened out, heel-print, of his gigantic wife's house slipper.

Bob rubbed his finger's tentively over a slight scratch, that one of those 'grabby' girl giants, had done to him, as the sharp tip of their fingernail had scrapped down across his forearm...

He didn't even mention it to his wife, he knew that she would have put some kind of bandage on it and would have made a big deal out of it...

He was lucky though, the scratch wasn't bleeding but, the nail was as solid as a sharp bone and it could have easily sliced into his arm. The giant girl's fingernail's were just trying to touch him, and didn't really try to grab ahold of him, or he might have been dismembered...

His collar was a constant reminder of how his life had changed. Carly wasn't really connecting with him anymore, she just treated him like a little pet...

She wouldn't answer his question, when he had tried to ask her just, 'why?' had she done this to him? She had reacted, as if he was blaming her for something trivial, or just a minor accident, that wasn't really that serious...

Since they had returned home, Bob noticede that she would sit and stair at him, for long periods of time. Bob felt very uncomfortable around her now, more than ever, she was looking at him strangely... as if she were imagining something....




***




Chloe and Jennifer stepped inside, Carly opened the door back, wider, and welcomed them in with a bright smile...


"Hey, Jen, Get in here!", she told her sister.

"This is Chloe,...Chloe, this is my sister, Carly", Jen did the introduction...


The two women stepped into Carly's front room, "Hi, nice to met you", Chloe said to Carly.

"So, your the one that Jen's told me so much about...", Carly told her.

"Good thing's, I hope?", Chloe said. "Oh, yes. She told me how much more work she was now able to get done, now that your her new assistant!", Carly told her.

"Well, I don't know about that, but we do get quite alot done when were working on the same project", Chloe continued, as the three women walked into the front room and sat down.

The room drew quiet as the three of them sat down and tried to relax, each wondering who would be the one to bring up the subject...

Jennifer glanced around, she was looking to see if little Bob was anywhere around...


"So, what'jew do ta-day?", Jennifer casually asked her sister.

"Oh, I cleaned out the cupboards, and washed some clothes.... not much, really, why what's up?", Carly answered.

"Well, with Chloe's help, I managed to cover up the missing serum", Jenn told her.

"She knows about it, Carly. She knows about everything, so I thought that we could introduce her to Bobby", Jennifer scooted forward in her seat...

Carly was a bit surprized, but if she already knew what had happened then there was no point in trying to keep Bobby a secret from her, she might just be the extra help that they would need.

"Would you like something to drink first?", Carly turned to Chloe...

"Sure, ya got a beer?", Chloe asked. "What kind, Bob's got several...", she quickly asked, as she stood up...

"Michelob?", she asked. "Light?", Carly continued. "Yeah, that's the one!", Chloe answered.

"Cool!", Carly walked into the kitchen to get the beer...

Jennifer stood up and followed her into the kitchen. When Carly returned with the beer, Jennifer shortly returned with a plastic tray...

Carly handed Chloe the beer and sat back down with a beer of her own. Jen sat down and started rolling up a blunt from Bob's stash. She quickly had one twisted up, and was looking around for a lighter...

Carly knew what she was searching for and reached over and handed it to her...

"Here, this what your looking for?", Carly said, as she smiled toward Chloe...

Chloe took a gulp of the beer and leaned back, she watched Jennifer light-up the blunt and waited for her to pass it to her...

By the time the joint was gone the beer was nearly gone as well, and the three ladie's sat around giggling and enjoying the moment. The second beer went down alot quicker, and their voice's started getting a little louder...

The stereo was turned-on and started pumping out some light rock. The women were laughing and getting pretty buzzed up. The time went by quickly, and before they knew it, it was almost midnight.




***




Bob had fallen asleep...

His thought's of the day had re-entered his mind. He tossed and turned, within his wife's fuzzy slipper, some of the images that played-out in his head were strangely juxtapose...


He was running as fast as he could. The towering girl giantess stepped out from behind the pop-corn maker and her tight blouse caught his eye... the bright purple color suddenly appeared high above him as she focused her dark eye's down upon him with a definite purpose!

"Hey, you get back here!", her middle-eastern accent snapped with anger!

Bob was running down a huge cathedral-like hall. Huge boxes of giant-sized food products filled the skyscraper sized shelves. He could hear the impacting footfalls of the huge girls tennis shoe's.

The thudding, slapping impacts, gradually gained on him, and he frantically scrambled to escape the black haired giantess...

He was nearly at the end of the isle-way when 'WHAM!'- right in front of him, a sleak black leather-boot, with an extremely large heel crashed down in his path... stopping him from running, and causing him to crash right into the solid shank!

Looking up, his eye's slowly travled upward along the long, towering length of an extremely tall blackleather pant-leg.

The denim jacket that barely contained the giant girls boob's was so tightly fitted that she appeared even larger. Her face smuggly smirked down at him, as she slowly lifted up her heavy boot.

She rumbled with laughter as she started to quickly lower it back down again... right above him!

He rolled out of the way just in time! "WHAM!" the boot slammed down!

He looked up to see the huge giant-girl smiling even wider. She giggled as she raised up her foot again...

Bob 'faked' left, and jumped 'right'... the huge boot crashed down to his left, with an excessive amount of force!~ "WHAM!"~

He rolled away, swiftly crawling under the edge of the giant wall of shelves. The bottom shelve only had a slight overhang though, and he couldn't get any further away from the giantess then just (a few inches, (on her scale) only about six feet under the edge, and there was a solid, boxed-in wall, blocking his escape...

The black boot relentlessly stomped-down again! ~ "WHAM!" ~ "WHAM!" ~ "WHAM!"

A shiny, leather-clad knee appeared as the girl-giant knelt down to lower her head, so that she could see under the shelf...

Her huge eye appeared 'so-closely' that Bob screamed out in fear of her monstrous image!

Her laughter erupted, "Ah, Ha, Ha ha hah, hah, hah, hah, ha haaaa".

He felt her fingertip's touching his back, as he squeezed up tightly against the solid back wall!

The sharp nail of her giant finger scraped along his naked back...

The gigantic teen girl giggled playfully as she teased her prey...

"I've got you, NOW!", she snarled.


"Nooooooo!", Bob screamed. A squeeze of pressure grasped-up tightly around his rib's, he jerked around wildly, as his eye's popped open... He couldn't breath, as he frantically looked-up into the glissening huge eye's of... OF.... His wife's?


Carly's huge face filled his veiw, as she gently held him inside her palm...


"Wake up, Bobby", her soothing voice resounded from above...


He grabbed a-hold of her thumb and hugged it tightly, "Help Me!", he cried...


He squeezed onto his wife's thumb, as three towering giantess' starred down upon him, standing in a circle around the dresser was, Chloe, Jennifer, and his wife Carly, watching with fasination as tiny Bobby cried like a frightened child and clung tightly to his enormous wife's thumb.



*
End Notes:

Mis Popcorn was still lingering in his mind too, Cary!  ;)

Chapter 9 by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

Just a quick note here;  Please don't do drugs!  I'm in no way promoting the use of drugs or alcohol while sketching out these fantasy chapters, and I myself don't use drugs of any kind. The smoking of pot is very harmful to your brain, and the best high of all, is your own piece of mind... Don't forget that kids,  don't do drugs!

This is just a story....   Now onto chapter Nine.

Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Three'


Chapter Nine



Chloe's experience with the 'shrinking' compound, had been limited to the various lab animals that they had reduced down to a much smaller, miniature size. However, she was still quite taken aback, by the sight of this miniature person, an actual human,- 'the size of a stuffed animal'- sitting inside of Carly's palm...

He seemed to be terrified, as she awaked him and picked him up inside her finger's. He cried out and grabbed onto her thumb as if he was afraid for his life!

The sound of his dwarfed little vocal's, sent a strange twingy feeling down her spine, as she curiously watched this tiny little man, frantically clinging to the thumb of Carly's right hand.

"How long has he been....like, That?", Chloe just, had to ask...

Carly lifted-up her hand slightly, so that the three of them could more easily survey her mini-sized husband.

Carly whispered quietly, "He's just having a nightmare, I think...", Carly said, as she softly gripped his trembling little form inside her fingertip's.

Bob turned to look in the direction of the new visitor, Chloe's face was blankly starring at him with utter fastination, gently biting her lower lip, quickly blinking several times, she forced a smile...

"Hey, little guy...", she softly whispered... "I'm Chloe".


Bob turned to see Jennifer's huge curious face, completely filling-up the entire right side of his veiw. Her eye's were red and puffy, blood-shot, the pupil's extremely dilated. The black sphere-shaped holes within her glassy eye's were nearly hidden by the lazy upper-lids that had swollen-up and fell across them with a sleepy fat covering...

The steamy cloud emanating from all three of their breathe's, combined - filling the air around him with the powerful scent of sweet-weed, and sour beer. The longer they stood there, the heavier the aroma intensified. Bob straightened up, and wiped the tears from his cheek's trying to clear his eye's.

His dream had been so realistic, that his heart was still rapidly pounding away, he took-in a deep breath, re-focused, and tried to calm himself down.

Carly's huge, warm palm, was soft and reassuring though he still hugged it, his hold slightly relaxed as he realized where he was...

Carly's breath was thick as well, her heated word's drifted across his face with an intoxicating draft...

"It's alright baby, it was just a bad dream", she softly whispered.

Bob held his forearm up and covered his brow, he felt a pang of guilt, as he realized that these women had wittnessed this. He sucked in a deep breath, and tried to pull himself together...

Carly's hand drifted around slightly, just above the dresser top, he held on securely to her thumb as he was floated silently along...

He was lowered down next to Chloe. Her hand's quickly arose in anticipation, as Carly held him right in front of her...

"D'ew wanna hold 'em?", Carly's word's were slurred.


"Really?', Chloe hesitated, "um,...Sure, yeah", she whispered.

Bob was tilted sideways, as both of Chloe's palms were butted together and placed directly below.

He looked up at his wife's face, she winked at him and smiled wider...

For a moment, he held tightly to his wife's thumb, he felt his heart rebounding again, he looked-up at all of their smiling faces, before looking back down into Chloe's perfectly bowl-shaped palm's.

His wife's familiar grasp, was slowly relinquished, forcing him to drop into Chloe's waiting hand's. Her soft palm's were slightly cooler than Carly's were, as he dropped onto his knee's like an obedient servant, kneeling before his supreme Goddess...

Her auburn hair was cut into a shoulder length bob, the ends of which curled-up at her shoulder's, sparkling with high-lights like darkened, lava-red flame's...

Her intense set of dark-blue set of eyes, widened-out, enlarging, within her long thick eye-lashe's. Her smile quivered, her jaw started twitching, her trembling hand's vibrated with contained excitment. Her eye's locked-on to him with a solid, surging, apprehension...

Bob felt the intense tremors vibrating within her immense body. His vision blurred from the constant movement of the minute, but rapidly-shifting, shaking motion...

He feared that she was about to devour him!

"Oh My God, he's so,...so,...Oh, My!", she stammered with delight, as she enclosed her finger's around him completely immobilizing him...

Wrapping her slender finger's around his waist, pressing the tips over his butt, and sliding her thumb over his thigh's, she gripped his body up conformingly, and squeezed it all over...

Bob felt like he was suffocating... Her overpowering strength, easily contained his struggling resistance. His arm's and leg's were pinned down, and his crotch was firmly pinched-up between her huge fingers!

He gasped in shock, as his tiny body was completely overtaken...

He grabbed onto a sharp-edged fingernail, the greenish-yellow nail was as large as his head, it pressed down tightly into his stomach and instantly paralyzed him!

He stiffened up, and held his breath as her giant fingertip's smoothly explored his straining body.
The heated air from her breath washed over him as she released a long, slow breath. Bob could smell the sour beer whafting across his face with a hint of his own stash mixed-in to it...

Chloe rubbed her thumb around over the bottoms of his feet, wallowing the soles in a circular motion, just feeling the tiny apendages like a fastinating new toy...

The scent of her strong parfume filled his head as he gasped for breath, straining to endure her profound paralyzing massage.

She slid the tip of another nail across his belly, it stopped at the waistband of his shorts and scraped downward, pulling his short's free, and sliding them down around his knee's...

"Ahhhhh,yes, a nice little wanker... very nicely shaped", she whispered.


Bob felt a lifting rise as she slowly raised him up to her mouth, she puckered her lip's and blew a powerful blast of air directly at his groin...

The moist heated air seemed to deeply penetrate into his loin's. His cock instantly stiffened up and saluted her massive lip's...


Just then, as she was about to blow for a second time....


"Alright, take it easy there 'Chloe'... he isn't one of your lab specimen's!", Carly interupted.


"Oh, sorry....he's just so, so, you-know...", Chloe whispered, with an excited exhale of hot breath.

Bob was swiftly shifted over to his wife, she quickly received his stiffened little form and took him up within her finger's...

A burst of laughter erupted from behind, Jennifer had poked Chloe in her rib's, saying, "God, I can't take you anywhere Can I?"

When Bob regained the use of his muscle's, he quickly reached down and pulled his tight short's back up. His full erection inflated the front of them like a large curved banana...

He looked up at his wife, and she was giving him a stern look of disapproval, a slight glance of pity and she released him down onto the dresser top.

He quickly sat down, and tried to conseal his throbbing boner... Three gigantic women stood before the huge building-sized dresser, their immense body's floating above it, from their breast's upward they towered over him like three, huge, giant goddess'...


"Let's put him in the 'Doll-House!', Jennifer suddenly blurted out!

Her inticing, excited smile, spread quickly as his wife scooped him up and lifted him off the dresser...

Bob's heart sank, he knew that these women were pretty buzzed, and the idea of him being placed into that 'miniature display' of their own 'house', seemingly, presenting him into a shrunken playground for these drunken giantess', allowing themselve's to fully imagine what becoming a real giant would actually be like...


This wasn't going to be good!


Carly held him up, "Come-on Bobby, Let's go play!"

Her grasp tightened up, as she turned, sweeping around in a circle. Bob grabbed onto her thumb again, as she twirled around and headed out of their bedroom.


Carly released him to stand at the entrance door of the miniature scale model home. The door was open, Bob glanced back at the three women as they squatted down like little girls, sitting cross-legged and encircling the miniature house.

Carly stepped back and sat down to watch him as he walked inside. They giggled, and looked at each other with overwhelming excitement...

Chloe scooted forward and peered into the front window, "I can see him in there!", she squealed with a girlish delight!

She started pecking her fingernail on the glass...

Bob was starteled, when he heard the harsh rasping sound of the large solid-nail cracking against the glass...Chloe's huge blue eye's squinted through the double-windows, filling up the entire thing...

He looked up the stairway, and decided to try and hide from them, maybe if they couldn't find him, they would leave him alone...


* Author's note: "Well, you can't blame him for trying!"


Jennifer got up on her knee's and lumbered around behind the house. She lowered her head down and starred into the top bedroom window, squinting to see inside... she playfully snickered, as she spotted him topping the stair's...

"Hello Bob, wha-cha' doin' in there", her voice vibrated throughout the whole house.

Bob ran toward the bed and squatted down behind it. He watched the window like an escaped criminal as Jen's huge head turned away from it. Her blonde hair filling up the entire window like an overgrown shrub... her movement was the only thing that seemed out of place, she turned her head back and her huge eye's returned to move closer...


Her mouth completely filled the window. She kissed the glass with a slow, firm, puckering kiss...

Her lip's pressed tightly against the glass, squishing them forcfully into the window.

Her red lipstick left a perfect impression as she popped her lip's away and burst out laughing!

The window was four feet wide, and the print covered the whole thing!

A rumbling vibration shook across the floor. Bob hunkered down, placing his hand's down on the floor, he listened quietly as the tremor stopped, and a heavy thudding sound hit the outside floor.

Laughter resounded as several more heavy, thumping impacts, hit the floor. Thinking hard, he quickly decided to go back downstairs and try to find somewhere else to hide...

He ran down the steps, stopping at the bottom to look around, he noticed the closet...

A blonde haired barbie-doll sat leaning against the door. He shoved her out of the way and opened the door, he quickly stepped inside and pulled the door nearly closed...

He waited and intently listened to hear what the giant girls were doing...


Carly's voice resounded from above, "Bob-beeeeeee, Oh, Bob-beeeeeee?", she called out, between giggles...

"Where are yoooooo?", she called again, hysterically giggling and stomping her feet...

'WHAM!' The whole house 'rocked' as the heavy, 'thump' of something huge, hit the outside wall.

Jennifer's voice resounded, "Come out, Come out, where-ever You Rrrrr!"


Bob peeked out through the edge of the closet door, he could see a huge bare-foot stomping down just outside of the entrance way...it was Carly's foot.

Chloe's face appeared tilted sideways, she looked into the open doorway and reached her hand out and it silently drifted inside...

Bob closed the door, he waited nerviously as he held the door shut. A scraping sound dragged across the wall just next to him...

The door popped open with a quick jerk! "Ha-Ahhhhh, There, you arrrr", Chloe's blasting voice refracted around within the room like a high-pitched explosion...


He ran from the closet, and was seized up within her grasping fingertip's, just as he reached the base of the stairway...

"No, Le-meee Gooooo!", Bob screamed, as huge slender fingers gripped up around his struggling limb's and swiftly carried him out of the miniature room.




*
End Notes:

Please review, let me know what you think...

Chapter 10 by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

I don't know weither to end this part with 12 chapters, or just carry it out and see where it goe's...   Please review, let me know what you think?   Thanks for reading.



Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Three'



* This chapter will jump back over to Sandra's house. We'll catch up with her and see how her little boyfriend, 'Jimmy' is faring with his 'new'ly' formed respect, for women...giant women!



Chapter Ten



Jim's sleepy eyes continuously watered, the pungent smell that filled his head, burned his eye's with the strong, salty, twang of huge feminine feet. Sandra had finally tired of teasing him, and simply placed him into a stinky, single, nylon stocking...

His naked body rested within the well-worn foot, entrapped in the tightly wrapped material of the enormous 'Sapphire-blue' stocking.

It had been the longest night of his life... still though, he 'could-not' fall asleep, the thought of her, 'returning' kept his mind racing with overwhelming fear!

His little toe on his left foot was broken and his lower lip was swollen up and covered in dried blood.

Jim was no 'woosie' either, he had been in so many fights with jealous boyfriends, and 'ex-husband's, that he couldn't remember how many... and, the fight would only last about three punch's, and it was over!

He had 'clocked-out' guy's much bigger, with a single punch. He had even fought his way out of an alley one night, when four younger street kid's jumped him... He walked out of the alley with a bloody nose, but three of the four punks were still lying in the alley, unconscious...the forth one had ran off in the other direction...

But this? A giant woman? He was absolutely nothing to her...

Sandra's single pinky finger had scraped his lip, and nearly torn it off!

She had completely worn him out, finger wrestling with him for the entire night, her relentless finger's gripping and squeezing, he had been flipped and stabbed, so many times that his skin was numb. She had pinched every muscle in his miniature body...


She had threatened to swallow him alive, shoving him halfway into her mouth, her teeth had scratched deep bite marks into his pelvic bone's, and his glut's were red, and swollen from the clamping squeeze of her large, fang-like incisor's's.

She had nearly bitten-off his left pinky-toe, not intentionally, but, the tiny appendage was surely broken, it dangled off to the side of his left foot. It had become trapped between her molar's as she had crunched down on it, unknowingly,... the pain was unbearable!


He could just barly see out through the overlapping sheets of sheer nylon. The dim light glowing in from the window, told him that the sun was up, but he had no idea where he was, only that he was somewhere inside her bedroom, but that's all he was sure of. Sandra had dropped him into the stocking, and wrapped it up so tightly around him, that there was no way he could get loose from it...


***


During the night, her relentless torture had finally broken him. He slobered, tears were streaming down his face while she was teasing him, he begged her to stop, return him to his regular size, and let him go back to his old life, but...

Her huge face hovered above his pinned down body. He was trapped under her fingertip's, she casually stroked his naked body with a single finger...

Completely ignoring his despairate pleading, she forced him to rub and lick the salty skin on the bottom of her huge feet. Pressing down on him, with the entire length of her sole, Sandra trapped him under her foot and gradually started to apply pressure...


"Start licking, Jimmy", she commanded her tiny slave...


"You better start soon, or, I swear to 'GOD', I'll squish you?", she told him.


He stuck out his tongue and tentively began to lick the leathery skin. The sweat coated roughness was sour and strong with a tart salty twang...

Her foot, slightly released some of the pressure, he licked again, and she lifted it up a little more...

Her huge foot completely covered his entire body. His head was just under the ball of her toe's, he had to strain his neck to reach up and service her feet as she had commanded him.

Each time he licked, she would raise up her foot, just a bit higher...

Soon he was forced to reach up and grab hold of her toe's to pull himself up. She pressed her foot back down and squeezed the breath out of his lung's!


"I didn't tell you to touch me!", she barked down at him!


"Let go, of my toe's", she ordered him. "Now, start licking - 'but, just use your tongue'", she warned him.


Jim frantically started slathering the bulbous shaped toes. His tongue slipped and slid all around them as he fully consentrated on doing 'exactly' as the giant Sandra told him to do...

He wanted so badly to please her, so that she would stop torturing him, and teasing him...

His mouth was filled with the salty grime that covered the bottoms of her enormous feet. He kept licking and kissing the rough thick skin. His nose breathing in the powerful scent, his head swooning from the full, powerful, flavor...

She formed her finger and thumb into a 'claw-like' set of giant pincher's. She teased him, by quickly removing her foot and displaying the pinching action just above him...


Clamping her claw together, several times she, snapped the tips of her nail's together and took several pinching bites out of his thigh's...

He screamed wildly, as she attacked his fragile little body with dozen's of biting pinch's...


"Arrrr, Arrrrrrrrr", she growled like a big cat!


She grabbed him up inside her pincher's and lifted him off the sheet. He screamed out in pain as the sharp nails bit into his ass and belly!


She dropped him. Then attacked him again! Then dropped him, over and over...


"You can't get away from me, I'm soooo, much bigger than you now...", she snickered.


Laughing at his tiny scream's she delighted in the fact that, 'she could do as she pleased with this little bastard, and he could do absolutely 'Nothing' about it'!

Wearing him down, she replaced her barefoot over him again, and pressed down firmly...


"LICK!", she simply said.


He instantly began worshiping her sweaty toe's. Licking with everything he had, he tried to take her entire pinky-toe into his mouth...

It was clearly too big, but he tried as hard as he could to lick the rounded bottom of the single digit...

Sandra began to slowly lift up her foot, gently releasing the pressure from her tiny slave. Her toe's tingled with pleasure, as she felt this minute little tongue despairately trying to pleasure her gigantic toe's.

She forced him to sit up, just half-way, straining his stomach muscle's to remain close enough to reach her toe's, she giggled at the way he started to tremble and shake, from the position she forced him to stay in.

"Do 'ALL' of my toe's slave!", she ordered her little footlicker...


"OR, would you like to kiss my butthole somm-more....?", she warned him, with a sultry whisper.


"Answer Me, 'Buttkiss!', she barked down at him!


"No, Sandy, I'll kiss your toe's!", he screamed up between the tight space between her second and largest toe.


She pressed her foot down firmly, squashing his head between her big toe and the next one...

Squeezing firmly she caught his tiny head and gripped it tightly between her toe's.

Without thinking, he reached up and grabbed her toes...

"Hey, What Did I Tell You!", she roared!

Swiftly whipping her foot back and forth, she shook him loose...

Jim was swiftly thrown away, tossed about twenty feet, he landed and tumbled onto the edge of the bed, rolling off the side of it, he quickly realized that he was about to fall, reaching out he grabbed onto the sheet at the top of the 'cliff-like' edge...

He opened his eye's and looked down, the distance was breathtaking, a dizzying thirty foot drop!

The top of the huge bed started to rock around. A quaking tremble shook the entire bed, shifting and shaking back and forth like an earthquake...

Jim knew that she was coming for him...

He held on tightly to the slippery sheet and waited for her to help him.


Her face slowly appeared above the top edge of the huge bed. She curiously looked around until she finally spotted him, hanging perilously from the top of the cliff...

"Trying to get away, huh?", she whispered down to him.


"No!", he screamed out, "Sandra, please help ME!", he begged her, 'I'm gonna FALL!"


"Hmmm, sure is a long-way down, Jimmy. I don't think you'll survive if you try and drop all the way, down there?"

"I-I, I'm slipping!", he struggled hard to cling to the slippery sheet...


He reached up and tried to get a better hold, and he swiftly slipped free of the sheet, and slid off the edge...

He felt himself falling... Sandra quickly thrust her hand downward, so fast that he couldn't even see it, it was just a blurry flash of, quick, 'flashing' motion...


He plopped naked into her waiting open palm!


"Got-CHA!", she whispered playfully. Then, she burst into a fit of profound giggling!


Her finger's firmly clamped up around him as she rolled onto her back and held him up high above her...

The bed rocked around under her, as she broke out into a blissful fit of hysterical laughter...

Jim broke down and started bawling like a child...


She teased him with her mouth again, pretending that she was about to eat him...


When he didn't even react to the threat of being swallowed alive, she became bored, and dropped him into the stocking and wrapped it up tightly around him, securely trapping his tiny figure inside.

She casually stuffed him into her bathrobe's front pocket, and hung it from a single hook on the bathroom door...

He hung there trembling for the rest of the night. His body felt numb, his lower lip swollen up, his left foot throbbing with pain from the broken little toe...

The pungent oder of her gigantic feet filled his head. His tongue so dry that it was cracking...




*

Ch. 11 'The Nightmare Begins' by midnightwriter85




Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Three'



* Sorry about the delay in posting, I had to rewrite a short section of this chapter. Forgot to save it, and well,...I had to start all over again! It's a long one too -so, let's find out what's going on with our six inch author...

Thanks again to everyone for reading and, please leave a comment!





Chapter Eleven



This chapter will take us back... all the way across the street, to Bob and Carly's house.


Bob just couldn't quite get over the plane fact that his wife, had actually done this to him. Her blatant disregard for him as her husband, 'let alone as a person'... daunting confusion filled his mind from the stark realization of the overwhelming change of becoming so rediculously helpless!

He just couldn't 'believe' that they had actually gone through with it. Injecting him with this experimental shrinking serum, and reducing him into this helpless state of miniaturization!


Although, since he had been 'shrunk-down' to six inches tall, he really hadn't had much time to himself to think about anything, just trying to 'stay alive' while being held prisoner, had worn him down.

Sandra had actually been extremely 'good' to him, surprizingly... but after he witnessed the way that she had treated, 'Jim', her ex-boyfriend, Bob was truely terrified of her too!

Jennifer was so strangely different, she acted like Bob had become someone else entirely... she looked at him as if she were looking at a lab specimen, herself and Chloe together seemed to gaze at him with hunger in their indifferent eye's.

His wife had finally gotten him back, and she had strapped a leather collar around his neck and fastened a long leash to it. She had vowed to never let him out of her sight again...

He was really surprized that she had done that to him, he didn't expect her to ever look at him the sameway again.



***



Bob was caught-up inside Chloe's slender fingertip's. She tightly gripped-up, squeezed, then quickly released him again, still holding him lightly within her grasp the giant red-headed was laughing hysterically after she gripped him up inside her single hand, carried him out of the tiny living room of the dollhouse and held him up to her face.

Realizing that this giantess was nearly 'shit-faced' drunk, the looming distance to the floor below took his breath away...

Chloe reached-out and started to pull herself up, struggling to get to her feet, without placing both of her hand's on her knee's, she wobbled around unsteadily, with only one hand bracing herself as she awkwardly stood up.

Bob was jerked sideways, and sweep around as she staggered to her feet...

They had each drank about six beers a piece, 'and' they had smoked a lil' mor' somthin'-somthin'

Slightly staggering around, the giant red-head carefully stepped around the miniature house. Her huge barefeet stepped closely to the corner of it, she giggled as she estimated the size difference between the height of her calve and the roof of the tiny house. She carried Bob tightly squeezed up when she seemed to be fully concentrating on just walking. She held him up, trying to focus her blurry vision onto her little captive...

"Gosh, you don't weigh very much at all, you know that?", she intently strained her eye's down upon his tiny face...her slurred speech revealed the affects of the alcohol.


Bob felt the powerful grasp of her huge hand crushing his fragile rib's. He grabbed onto her thumb and started to try and push it away. He punched at her encircling thumb as hard as he could and at the same time, he sank his fingernail's deeply into the softer skin of her huge palm...


She did't even feel it! She side-stepped over to a straight-back chair and clumsilly flopped down...

He was swiftly shoved downward, between her large wall-like thigh's. She wrapped both hand's around him and lightly squeezed her thigh's conformingly around her fist's.

Leaving his head sticking out he looked-up across her lower-belly, then on upward, to her huge breast's, her face appeared between them smiling down with a half-smirking smile.

Her inner-forearm's slanting upward, as she straightened out her arm's just casually holding him there without any extra effort.

Bob was facing her purple pantie's, well, they were white with purple polka dot's to be exact. The view was almost forced, as her inner thigh's seemed to funnel his vision directly to them!


Jennifer's huge face leaned-in from the side, "Don't squish him Chloe, he's really fragile at that size", she said.


"I'm not gonna' squish-um, he's just 'too cute' to squish!", she giggled, her breast's slightly bouncing from her clucking laughter.


Carly had returned from the kitchen carrying two beers in one hand, a single in the other. She handed one to her sister as she looked down to see her tiny, little, husband's face, pinned between Chloe's fingers...trapped up inside both of her hand's as she sandwiched him in-between her bare naked thigh's.


*```
All three of the drunken women had gotten undressed, stripped-down to their brightly colored bra and pantie's. They walked around the house so 'nonchalantly', it was as if it was just the three of them...with no concern about a tiny little male even being there in their presence!
*```


Chloe seperated her thigh's and lifted him up level with her face, she smiled brightly, like she was playing with a puppy...

Puckering her lip's, she squinted and brought his tiny face closer to her mouth. Bob braced for the impact... "MMmmmm~Whaaaa"....

Chloe's kiss was very warm and soft, she pressed him firmly into her large pillow-like lip's.

Carly stepped over to hand Chloe another beer. Noticing what was happening, she reached up and pushed Chloe's hand back, causing Bob to drift down lower, back toward Chloe's lap...


"Let him down for a while", Carly told her.


"Surething!", Chloe said, smiling up at the tiny man's wife.


"Yeah, put him on the floor, so we can 'all' see him", Jennifer whispered, as she opened up her beer bottle.


*```
While Carly was absent from the room, leaving to go and get more beer, Jennifer had whispered something into Chloe's ear...

Then, the very moment that Carly left the room to go into the kitchen, Bob had been quickly stripped of his shortpant's, and closely inspected by his sister-in-law and her younger assistant.

*```


Chloe leaned over the chair and lowered her tiny plaything down onto the floor...

The clear, clean, wide-open space, of the hardwood floor spread out all around. His barefeet stepped back, as Chloe's fingers slowly pulled away, lifting up... leaving him standing there between her massive bare sole's.

The astounding sight, of all three of them at once, surrounding him like monolithic statues, starring down at him from aloft, sent a clinching surge of adrenaline up through his chest and throat.

His mouth went dry...


The tremendous size of them, all three of them, was something that he could've never prepaired for!

Jennifer's black pantie's highly contrasted against her white skin, leaving a very thin layer of tightly stretched material, that was just slightly darker within the narrowest section between her huge creamy thigh's.

Carly towered directly above him, she wore her pink thong-pantie's and the matching bra. Her nail's had the same pink color glowing from the tip's of he finger's and toe's. She opened her beer and squatted down to inspect her now, 'completely naked' husband...

"Oh, look at that...", she said, pointing down at his pale little bun's, "Nice little Butt!"


Jennifer sat down, spreading her leg's to flank her tiny brother-in-law, she wriggled her toe's and smiled down at him.

Carly sat down across from her and placed the bare soles of her feet against her sister's. Chloe remained sitting in the chair, leaning in from above, she took a big gulp from the beer and brushed her hair out of her face...


"Hmm, looks like your 'boxed-in' now!", she whispered playfully.

Jennifer laughed, and bounced her knee's. The smooth length of her incredibly long thigh's wobbled around in a strange 'fluid-like' motion...

She giggled, taking another quick swig from her bottle she wiped her mouth on the back of her wrist and leaned forward...

"Yeah, Bobby, your soooo, 'trapped!', she teasingly taunted her tiny captive.

Carly shyly blushed, as she giggled down at Bobby, her eye's were glassy and glowing from the weed and beer, she shimmied her shoulder's causing her boob's to wobble around like twin-bubbles they danced in unison, shifting from side to side, barely contained inside the form-fitted pink lingerie...

She began bouncing her knee's along with her sister's, mimicing her movement, and matching the same rythm and speed. The two sisters, pressed their feet together and laughed with delighted lust.

Taking in the sight of the tiny man, so helplessly trapped between their leg's, they couldn't help but become sexually heated, and over-excited with lusty arrousal...


Bob tried to hide it, but it slowly became too impossible to accomplish... His weakening knee's bent forward, he dropped to the hardwood floor in a kneeling position.

His hardening manhood grew stiff, as he squatted before these giant sister's, trying hard to contain his growing erection, he looked away and tried to distract his mind from their overwhelming female body's!

His eye's were swiftly drawn back to the tightness of her pink gusset, the giant gusset, his wife Carly's panties. The sight of it drew his befuddled focus, his heart surged, belaborer with passion as he beheld the supreme enclosure of the thin covering...

Carly wickedly smiled and scooted forward, opening her thigh's further apart, she leaned closer and lowered her bosum down in front of him.

Her hair slipped down over her shoulder's, curtaining her face and slightly consealing his view of her gorgeous clevage. Her smile gradually widened, as she noticed his solid little cock poling out and straining with frustration.


"Comeer Bobby, come on sweaty, come to Momma!'", she whispered softly.


Her pouty lip's delightfully turning up on the edges as she witheld her amuzement, and contained her laughter...


"Come on, sweaty... I wanna hold you now, Okay", she whispered.


Bob stood-up and started to walk toward the huge female being that used to be his petite little wife...

The leather leash dragged along behind him as he stepped forward. Jennifer giggled behind him as he walked naked away from her, Chloe's echoing laughter refluently filled the sky above.


After several 'barefooted' steps, his erection leading the way, he eventually reached the halfway point between her inner-thigh's. Pausing to look up at her overhanging face, he could barely breath as he resisted the urge to run away from her. She collapsed overtop of him covering him completely...


Her sweeping strands of hair encircled around him, imprisoning his tiny figure between her massive leg's.


"Hi There!", she spoke pertly, her voice directly above. "Is THAT for ME?", she asked, glancing down at his straining little didler...

His tiny voice erupted, "Why are you doing this!"


Bob dropped to his knee's once more, raising up his arm's toward her massive being. Her boxed in voice resounded like an amplified speaker with the tone set on straight Bass'!


"Because, Bobby, you wanted this to happen, and when I found out that we could make it happen, and 'really' shrink you down, well 'you know'....", her voice vibrated as she spoke above his tiny figure.


He felt her encroaching finger's slowly surrounding him, swallowing him up, taking him up within her grasp, she captured him and lifted him up to her chest...


"You know, I wanted this just as much as you did and after I read some of the storys that you wrote, I knew exactly what you would want", she whispered, as she cuddled him into her left breast.


"But, you didn't even tell me first, and you let that bratty sister of your's nearly kill ME!", he screamed up toward her huge chin.


She pressed her finger over his mouth, "Shhhh, Shhhhh, Shhhh, it's alright now, she'll never get her hands on you again, I promise you that, your safe Bobby, just relax and enjoy yourself. You want some beer?", she spoke down to him as she started to rise back up into a sitting position.


"No, I don't want any beer!", he screamed toward her huge ear.

The smile on her face slowly faded as she gradually held him out away from her. Carly's hands tightly wrapped around him, squeezing tighter...


"Okay, let's get something straight, right now", she snarled with contempt.

"You don't tell ME, what to do, alright?", her tone lowered down, even lower...

"Your going to drink some beer, relax and let us play with you....so here, drink up!", she held him directly under the dark glass bottle of beer.

The opening tilted up, and a yellow stream of ice cold 'Miller-Lite' steadily began to pour across his face...

Jennifer suddenly broke into a fit of girlish giggling as she watched her tiny brother in law, getting the equivalent of a whole Keg of Beer poured down his throat!

Chloe's eye's sparkled, as she watched with fasination. Carly, 'single handedly' held this fully-grown man completely within her grasp, while using her other to drown him with ale'!

"Stop!", Bob yelled out! "Carly stop IT!", he screamed between large gulps of ice cold Beer!


"Come on, That's it..", she urged him, as she tried to get the stream to flow directly into his mouth...


"Glooo-bloo!' gho-oob!, 'Don't', 'Gar-ble', 'ar-ble'", glug, glug,glug,glug...glug,glug,glug

The ice cold suds poured across his naked skin and streamed down his chest. He swallowed nearly a gallon before she finally ceased her excessive pouring, nearly drowning, he gasped for a single breath of air!

She pulled the bottle away and gleefully watched as he coughed and spluttered...

"You want some more, huh?", she whispered between giggles.


She lifted the bottle to her mouth and quickly finished it off, he was still coughing when she set the empty bottle down on the porch of the miniature house.

She leaned back on her left hip, resting on her elbow she laid outstretched on her side. Her hand that held him, lowered down and gently released him next to her belly.

He stepped back and nearly fell down. He looked up at the curving landscape of his wife's right side. Her looming hip created a high dome-like ridge that slowly slanted down toward her heavy thigh muscle and continued gradually down across her long lenghty leg's.

Her toe's were excitedly wriggling around, as she flipped her hair back and tilted her head. Her eye's fluttered, and she burbed a long, low belch, that seemed to sound like a distant rumbling thunder...

"Scuse' ME!", she slurred out! Bursting into a shameful fit of laughter!

Jennifer had just returned from the kitchen bringing more beer, and another hand rolled smoke. She dimmed the lights and sat down next to the doll-house. Setting a giant bottle of beer right on top of the roof, she then handed Carly a beer and stretched across her sister's waist to hand another one over to Chloe.

Bob was standing there slightly wobbling, as he looked up at Jennifer's stretching stomach muscle's. Her bare naked belly loomed above like the underside of an enormous bridge. Her massive breast's hung down appearing even larger as she overtook his entire view...

The three of them then sat down together scooting closely and cracking open the beer bottles. They began to pass the joint around. Jennifer took a huge hit, then passed it to Carly, she sucked hard on the tip and released her lungful of smoke directly down at tiny Bob.

Chloe took a small hit and quickly passed it back to Jennifer. The three of them together, surrounded their tiny man-toy, smiling at each other as if their was somekind of inside secret among them...


Jennifer reached out and took hold of Chloe's hand, Carly reached over and took a hold of Chloe's other hand, then Jennifer reached over to grab her sister's other hand. They encircled the tiny sized Bobby and began to recite some type of haunting chant...


_"Besom Besom, long and lithe, made from hazel and willow withe, tied with thongs of willow bark, in running stream at moonset dark ...", all three of them spoke eerily in unison, a lenghty ancient chant that seemed to create a strange rising heat that eminated up from the floor...

Bob felt like he was floating through space as the three of them slowly swayed back and forth.

Looming above him, like encircling stone statue's, slowly swaying and repeating the haunting chant.

He sat down in the center of their coven like circle, and crossed his leg's as he listened to the erie sound of their reverberating vocal's...

tbc.




*

Chapter 12 by midnightwriter85
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Three'



Chapter Twelve




The erie chanting continued, 'resounding from above', all three of their voice's menacingly shrill and varying in frequency, the mystical innuendo slowly fading as Jennifer glanced down at him...

All three of them towering so high above...Bob was looking up at the huge, pantie-clad giantess'...

Their huge breast's, drifting overhead, barely hidden underneath the flimsy material of their fancy brasiers. Their bare skin glowing with a slight sheen of dewy sweat. They metodically swayed in unison and created the strangest intoxacating effect...

They were all pretty buzzed-up, and their playful little 'childhood witches chant', that Carly and Jennifer 'used-to' play-pretend, when they were just little girls, seemed to be a fitting thing to do at the time.....



Breaking the ghostly silents, Jennifer just couldn't take it anymore and burst out into a sudden fit of astonishing laughter! Her startling outburst, shocked the entire group... but, the tiny little man sitting inside of the triangular enclosure, within their surrounding giantess figure's...was visibly trembling!

Jennifer caught her breath and tried to stop laughing, just watching her tiny little brother-in-law's reaction was simply priceless...she thought it was just sooo CUTE!

His tiny face was just so pitiful, the sheer 'terror' in his tiny eye's. The sight of him, from his sister-in-law's perspective, was just 'too' amusing!


"What did he think?", she struggled to speak without laughing, "What'd he think we were gonna DO!".

"Hocus-Pokus, dizzerie-Do!", she struggled to say, "Look at his FACE!", she said, pointing out the sudden bright-red blush that colored Bobby's humileated face.

Her drunken laughter resounded, like an enormous clucking chicken! It shook the air around him like the blasting caps from a black powder shell!


For Jennifer, the thought of a man like Bobby, 'a fully grown man', being so terrified of the three of them,{Three young girls} caused her to break her trance-like meditation and burst-out into a fit of giggling...

Her laughter was so contagious, that 'like dominos', Carly and Chloe quickly collapsed into girlish giggling right along with her...


"Kiss-Off Jennif-FER!", Bob screamed up at the laughing beauty! His angry temper flaring as he got to his feet...


Bob quickly stood up, and walked between Chloe and Carly's gigantic bodys. Their quaking chuckle's, thundered above him as he exited their encircling formation, and headed toward the front door of the doll house.

Their laughter wildly increasing, even more, after his little frustrated 'Outburst'...


He did have a pretty good buzz going himself, after shotguning nearly a whole gallon of beer, and the Miller-Lite had worked it's way down into his bladder, he needed to pee like, really bad!


Although, he had been greatly relieved, 'somewhat' actually, by the sudden realization that the three of them weren't 'really' Witches but, he still needed to find someplace to empty his bladder!


*(He had nearly drained it, just moments earlier, when he thought that he was completely surrounded by three Giant Witches!)


Jennifer, still giggling, spoke over to her sister, "God, he doe's have a nice-lil'-butt'", she whispered...

"Don't ya' just wanna 'Bite-it!", she squealed!


Carly giggled as she turned to watch her miniature husband going into the little house. She contained her laughter and whispered down to him...

"Where ya' going sweety?", she asked. "I'm sorry, we were just teasing ya!"


Bob turned to the side as he entered the front door, "I got to use the bathroom!", he yelled up to his giantess wife.

"Oh, Okay... don't be long though, I've got something for you, Bobby", she told him.


Bob entered the doorway and walked into the Doll's House. The furnishings and everything inside was just the same as their 'normal-sized' house'...nearly everything.

Carly had everything laid out just like a model of their actual home. Not perfect, but pretty close to it, the furniture, the curtains and the same color paint...

It seemed so weirdly surreal, for Bob to walk inside and look out through the front window. His reality 'strangely' shifting, from (Normal size) to (Miniature size) and back again.

Looking out through the front window, as he was just standing there in the middle of his living room. He could see his wife's huge, pink, pantie-clad 'Butt', just sitting there, nearly taking up the entire front yard!

The other two giants, shuffling around and moving about, casually enjoying the party...

Their collosal movements, creating small tremor-like, vibrations that coursed throughout the entire structure, their incredible size so undeniably magnificent.

Three giantess', just sitting around in their bra and pantie's, getting buzzed up, right outside his living-room window.

Estimating her weight, Carly, would now easily go well over 300 tons! Compared to her relative size, she was simply massive, compared to himself!


Bob's lower belly began to burn... he had to get to the bathroom, quick!

He went to the stairs and swiftly bound up the steps to the top floor. He turned the corner, to enter the bathroom and opened up the door. The tiny pink bathroom had not been repainted, and the original 'Barbie-Pink' color, nearly blinded him...at first, but he quickly found the plastic toilet and let his straining urge finally erupt into the plastic bowl.


"Ahhhhhhhhh", Bobby let his head roll-back, as he released a huge sigh of relief...


The beer had flown straight through him, quicker then usual it seemed, it really didn't seem to have that much of an effect on him either? He was buzzed but, he was sobering up alot quicker then before, when he was normal...sized?

He had made another discovery, the alcohol didn't absorb into his miniature body like it did for him when he was normal sized?

"Hmm, shit, what a waste of good beer!", he thought to himself...

He threw the long leather strap-like, 'leash' over his shoulder, adjusted the collar around his neck and released a breath of nervious frustration...

He unawarely reached up to flush the toilet...


He was taken off guard slightly, when he casually flipped the flushing handle on the side of the plastic toilet. The water inside the bowl swiftly shot-out...

It just flashed, within a split-second- 'Slurp!" Gone...


He stood there, and watched as a bubble-like, sphere of crystal clear water that slipped into the bowl after he had flushed it, 'strange' how it had so swiftly swallowed-up the waste water...

The clean, bubble of water, that refilled the plastic bowl looked 'rubbery' and other-worldly...

It was things like that, he couldn't quite get 'used-to', the full reality of the situation still hadn't quite sank in...

He was only six inches Tall! 'Everything' was entirely different now, he had to pause and just look down at the bubble-like sphere inside the bowl....

He was definitely seeing everything from a 'Bug's-eye' perspective!




***



He watched from the bedroom window, peeking out into the much larger spare room that spread out around the tiny house.

Carly was talking with Jennifer and Chloe. He secretly watched, as the giant Jennifer handed Chloe a plastic tube with a syringe inside it. Chloe examined the tube and smiled knowingly...

Bobby watched as her sexy bikini clad butt, stepped out of the room and disappeared into the hallway.

Carly looked back at the dollhouse, directly spotting her tiny husband peering out of the window at her...

She winked at him and wickedly smiled, a snickering giggle escaped from her throat, as she turned toward the miniature house and stepped forward, excessively letting her hip's project her lusty intentions...

Bob's sudden fear quickly returned, his enormous wife had complete control of him and she was feeling pretty frisky after drinking so much, and he was definitely not willing to try and please her tonight!

He ducked down, and scooted back from the window. The sound of her approaching footfalls shook the house. He could easily tell exactly, where she was...

He slid back and quickly slipped back into the bathroom. There was a long silents before a hard impact hit the roof.

"Bang!" "Bump -Bang!"


"Bobby,....Come here, Baby", her sultry whisper penetrating the walls like they were made of paper.


"Bob?", she was roughly shaking the entire house, "Bobby!", her voice shattered the airwaves!


Bob stayed hidden inside of the bathroom. He squatted down next to the toilet and braced himself from the voilent shaking.


The whole house rocked and shifted around, wobbling and jerking sideways! "BOBBY!", she roared!


The roof suddenly lifted away... Carly's huge face filled the entire opening!


"What are you doing in there?", she said. "Are you feeling alright, sweety?"


"Just leave me alone Carly, I don't want to play anymore!", he screamed out!


Her finger's swiftly entered from the ceiling, reaching down around him, her fingertip's gathered up around his side's and slowly squeezed him from all sides, encircling his waist, as he squatted down, her finger's gripped up and clamped completely around him.

He tried to hang on to the toilet seat, but he was lifted out of the tiny room like a baby bird inside the smooth snake-like finger's of his giantess wife.


"Bobby, I need you...", she whispered to him.


"Please, Carly...just let me get some sleep, alright!", he begged her.



She easily held him up to her cheek, pressing him into it with her single hand she started to walk toward their bedroom.

Jennifer's voice drew his attention. She was standing next to the doll house replacing the roof.

"Hey Car'?", she said. "Dew' mind 'sharing?"

"Chloe and I, want to play with him too", she whispered.


Bob could feel Carly's resounding voice within the wall of her huge chest. It shook his body like an oversized washing machine!

He held on tightly to the thin strip of frilly bra strap, that tightly wrapped up over her bare shoulder.

She had lowered him down into her clevage and pressed him forcfully into the ultra-soft skin of her massive boobie...


"No, Not tonight Jennifer, Bobby and I have some 'serious' catching up to do!", she dominately informed her...

Jennifer would usually sleep on the couch, as she casually did whenever she had 'had' a little too much to drink...Chloe would have to accompany her on this night, 'she discovered' as Carly shut the bedroom door and slipped the lock into place.

Bob was smoothly carried into their old bedroom. Carly gently pulled the covers back and released him upon her huge tan colored pillow. She sat down on the edge of the king-sized bed and reached down to the floor. She grabbed up a lotion bottle that was sitting next to her fuzzy slipper's...

She squirted some into her palm and cupped her hand around the cool glob of white lotion. She switched out the light, and scooted sideways, then slid down into the bed, reaching for her miniature husband, she scooped him up and pulled the covers up around her waist...

Bobby heard her slowly release a full relaxing breath...

Her finger's gently conforming around him. He couldn't see anything, the room had completely went dark. Her finger's smoothly dragged his feet, sliding his tiny, entrapped, naked body across her soft flesh.

He felt his feet floating across her belly, swirling around her now naked breast's, and slowly bumping across the ridgid nipples...

Her huge finger's clamped up tightly and squeezed him firmly as he felt his feet sliding down her lower belly, and slipping underneath the heavy silk sheet...




*
End Notes:

Next Chapter, Rated 'XXX' !

Please leave a review, I'm starting to loose interest in this....

 

Chapter 13 by midnightwriter85


Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Three'


Chapter Thirteen




Jennifer took a large bite out of the greasy slice of cold pizza, dropping it back down onto the paper plate, she grabbed up a glass of Pepsi and quickly slurped the top off of it...

Looking across the table, she watched as Chloe nibbled on her remaining crust and sipped at her cold drink. The two of them had retreated to the kitchen, after their hostess had taken her miniature husband to their bedroom, abandoning them and retiring for the night.

"Ya want somemore?", Jennifer asked her, gesturing toward the pizza box.

"No thanks, I'm full!", Chloe told her, with a giggle. "I wonder how Bobbys getting along up there?", she glanced toward the stairway...then back to Jennifer with a wicked smile.

"'Oh, he's more resilient than you would expect", Jenny informed her friend.

"He managed to survive a few pretty rough days with our kid sister, and actually escaped from her, so, don't think that he's completely helpless!", Jen told her.


Chloe had a blanket wrapped around her shoulder's, she pulled it up tighter as she sipped her pepsi and tried to sober up a bit. After Jennifer had taken her into the kitchen and offered up something to eat, the two of them had realized how late it was, and they decided to settle down and get some sleep. Chloe would take the recliner chair, and Jen would bunk on the couch.



They walked into the living room, taking their drink's with them and took their places, settling in for the night.


"Is he the only 'one' that you've shrunk?", Chloe asked in a soft whisper.

Jennifer pulled the blanket up around her hip's and scooched down into the couch cushion, she turned onto her side, reaching toward the coffee table for her drink...

"Yeah, but there's another one though... just across the street there, Carly's landlord, she discovered our little buddy Bob 'unfortunately', and she wanted some for herself", Jennifer told her.

"She threatened to 'turn-me-in' if we didn't give her some of it, soooo....", Jennifer continued, after she took a quick sip from her drink and returned the glass to the coffee- table...

"She held little Bobby hostage until we let her have a dose of it, so we did, she used it the next day... shrinking 'some-guy' that used to work down at the garage?... her 'ex'- boyfriend, I think?", she blearily explained.

Chloe listened intently with wonder, and fasination, she managed to quell the excitement simmering deep within her core, she was actually contemplated using the serum for herself, and she could barely contain her excitment, (she was actually going to 'use' this stuff!) she released a frustrated breath, and tried to settle down.

"Mmmm, I can't WAIT, to have one of my own...", she whispered quietly.


"Yeah, well, just be careful, Okay?", Jennifer slightly raised her voice with authority, "If you get caught, we'll both be in deep-shit!", she warned her.

"I Know, don't worry about that, I'll make sure that everythings 'perfect' before I do!", Chloe reassured her.

"Good, because, you know the way this stuff works, 'and' there's no-way to reverse the effects of it, sooo... whoever you decide to shrink, stays shrunk, just remember that, and be sure that you 'really' want to do this first!", Jennifer reminded her, as she wriggled into the couch cushion trying to make herself more comfortable.



***



Chloe had been working with all of the miniaturized animals in the labratory. Her favorite was an Orangutan named 'Pete', that had became one of their test subjects after being rescued from the illegal exotic pet trade.

He had originally came from the tropical rain forests of Borneo. The huge ape would naturally stand well over four and a half feet tall, at normal size...

Now, after the serum had been injected, Chloe could easily allow him to jump into the palm of her hand and scamper up her shirt sleeve, climb up onto her shoulder and ride around there while she collected all the sample tests from the other tiny sized lab subjects.


She loved the way that the miniature Ape would clutch his miniscule little finger's so tightly around her fingers, clinging to them so adorably.

She couldn't help herself from imagining what it would feel like to hold a real-live person, a miniature human male...




***



Bobby was released deep inside the wide open-space of his wife's enormous thighs. The previous ordeal with her kid sister returned to his mind as he felt the tremendous warmth filling the air, eminating from the everspreading softness below him.

He was lying on his stomach, spread out on top of Carly's lower belly, just above her tiny patch of curly, shrubbery-like pubic strands, that protected her most sensitive area.

A warm gust of forced wind would swirl about whenever her huge knees shifted or slid across the underlying sheet below.

The rustling swiftness of her immense movements swept across the sheet like giant snow-plows dragging across dry ground... smoothly, but very roughly shifting across the fabric, creating a crisp, brushing sound, a heavy noise, very powerful in expedition... It startled him every time she slightly moved her magnificent legs...


His heart rapidly pounding within his heaving chest, he could smell her....


The slight rumbling sound deep inside her massive pool-sized belly, sent a constant reminder of just how enormous she actually was...

The ever-present threat of being crushed to death, menacingly tortured his thought's as he wondered if his gigantic wife was about to fall asleep...

His overly concerned fear was quickly suppressed, when he felt the powerful vacuum suction of air as the sheet was lifted up and away...

Dim light spread out around him as he looked up the length of her huge bare belly. He quickly noticed her shimmering eye's. Peering down upon him like a growing beams of sparkling light.

Her naked breasts rounded out below, on each side of her, shapely conforming to the smooth skin of her huge upper body. Her great thigh's shifted again, as she squeezed them together and reached down for him...

Bob raised his arms up in response to her approaching finger's. He caught his breath as her powerful digit's gripped his body up and slowly began to drag him toward the looming presence of her elevated face...

He was gently released between her breast's. Her fingers slithered across her nipple's and swirled all around them in sweeping motions that appeared to him like fluttering dancers, or skaters sliding across the soothingly soft surface of her incredible female form.


"Oh, Bobby, I need you, SOooo Bad!", her sexy voice resounded in a raspy whisper...


Bob crawled on all fours across her warmth. Her softness spreading out under him like a living landscape...

He crawled closer to her uplifted chin. The sight of her parted lips, as he looked up at her mouth, sent a slight pang of unease throughout his core...

He tried to see her as the petite little lady that he had married. The shy little sweetheart that he had fallen so deeply for.

He nearly didn't even recognize her as a person, now she was just so BIG. So BIG!

He pressed his finger's deeply into the soft texture of her living skin. She seemed to constantly vibrate, with a very slight but noticible trembling...


"Kiss Me Bobby", her voice reverberated under him.


"Make Love to Me", she whispered.


"Please Baby, I want you sooo Bad!", she urged him... "Mmmmmmmm, God!"


Her breast's lifted up, heaving upward in a swift thrust of motion.

Bobby's weight sank into her skin. He tried to stop her, but her finger brushed across his body and scooted him closer to the darker skin of her large pertruding nipple.

He grabbed it tightly and squeezed as hard as he could. The unstable softness beneath him wobbled like rubber, as he gripped up the huge nipple and held on tightly...

The warmth of her open palm smashed down on top of him, pressing his nakedness deeply into her forgiving bosum. He sank into it and wriggled around under the force of the huge hand. Her heart thudding heavily within her huge form, he struggled uselessly, trying to break free of her sudden entrapment.

The exquisite sensation of being so suddenly trapped, and firmly compressed into her huge breast, squished up inside the smoothness of her embracing palm. It was as if she were swallowing his entire body alive and mashing him deeply into it...

"Carly STOP!", he yelled!


"Wha- What...what's wrong, baby?", she spoke downwardly toward her left breast.


"I can't do this!", he screamed out in panic!


"I'm Too Small!", he said, yelling in frustration!


His tiny voice distracting her from enjoying the sensation of his struggling movements, she removed her palm, and released his naked little body...


She could tell by the sound of his frantic voice that he was clearly terrified and completely overwhelmed by her tremendous size...


Carly sat up, and in doing so Bob was tilted awkwardly and tumbled down across her belly and flopped into the deep 'V-shaped' trough between her massive velvet-skinned thigh's.

She compressed them together, tightly... squeezing her tiny husband firmly.


"Carly, please stop!", he cried out. "I can't breath!"


"Ohmaa, cann-brea/", ...his muted voice was suddenly cut-off.


Carly stabbed her finger's into the tightly wedged space just below him and slid them up, working them around, she pressed her tiny man-toy up closer into her over-heated muffin...

Sliding him upward into the sticky wet ultra-softness, her overly-arroused inter-muscular core was burning up with swelling frustration.

She slowly parted her legs and forcefully shoved the squirming little male directly into her slathering pussy lips.

He pressed his hands against the angry heated flesh, the slippery opening between the puffy lips seperated and gapped apart...

Huge fingertips pressed against his back shoving him into the slippery opening. His feet pointed out straight, he kicked wildly and tried to get away from all of them.

A sharp fingernail clawed across his back as he tried to escape its powerful grasp. He fought like hell but the huge group of tentacle-like fingers, regrouped, and firmly sealed up around him...

"Nooooo!", he screamed out!


"God, Noooo!"




He was shoved down roughly into the moist seperation with a firm, thrusting, push. His leg's slipped between the heated mass, he was overtaken by female musk, the heady sex odor filled his lung's as she devoured him alive....

Bob quickly sucked in a full breath of steamy, musk filled air. He frantically grabbed and clawed at the huge fingertips, as they pushed his naked body deeper into the slurping mass of heated flesh.

He felt his leg's sliding deeper into the compressing cocoon of Carly's monstrous pussy. He grabbed on tightly to her clamping thumbnail. The sharp edge digging into his right shoulder, he tried to worm around in a circle to avoid the sharp edge.

He kicked his feet, pushing hard against the solid nail, he wriggled around wildly...


His rib's were suddenly squeezed within the slathering heated walls of her enormous pussy!


"God NO!", he screamed!

His feet sank in deeper, the gripping walls conformed around him and sucked him further into the burning heat of her hungry womanhood.

A wave like squeeze washed across him, he felt like his entire body was being milked alive!

The massive size of her huge clitorus protruded into his face, he turned away from it as it swelled up and doubled in size. It became more firm, and ever-present, it seemed to be trying to grow right into his face!

He was barely able to keep his head free of the enclosing opening! He struggled hard to break away from her fingers. He was suddenly saturated with a fine slippery coating of her inner-juice's, completely immersed in the sticky fluid. It soaked his skin and seemed to lather it up...

Her finger's gathered up around him and gradually pulled him out...

The hot, wet skin on his chest felt the cooler outside air as he was slowly ejected from within her monstrous muff.

He caught a quick breath before the inevitable...

Her fingers regrouped again, relentlessly forcing his tiny figure back inside!


"Carly Noooo!", he squealed!


Her huge thigh's slowly seperated, fully opening up, relaxing widely apart her massive pussy hungrily devoured his entire body!

Pumping very slowly at first, menacingly slow, he was dragged out, then instantly shoved right back inside.

Out, then in... Deeper and deeper, in and out, thrusting faster and faster, the momentum gradually increased... Faster, and faster!

His vision lost, he could only feel the intensity of her compressions. The tightly squeezing mass of immense vagina, as it used his whole body as a pleasure toy, crushing down on him roughly and squeezing with tremendous force!

A rubbery mass of heated flesh. Soaking wet and alive with hunger, swallowed his naked body alive!

Friction increasing, frequency multiplying, his muscle's burning with slippery heat, his lung's burning, he fought hard to just barely breath...


"Ahhhh, Ahhhh, Ahhhh, AAAAAAAAAAH! AHHH! AHHH! AHHH!", her enormous voice erupted with orgasmic pleasure!


Barking and gasping like a gigantic bitch in-heat, she resounded with seismic yelps of glourious release!


Carly's finger's shoved her tiny husband's body into her hot pussy as deeply as she could and clamped down upon it with everything she had!







tbc.

*

End Notes:

Thanks  for all the helpful comments on the previous chapter.  As you can see I tried to indent the beginings of each paragraph on this chapter, It didn't indent though!

Could someone please tell me how to make the text 'indent'?

 

Chapter 14 by midnightwriter85
```Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Three'



```Chapter Fourteen






Sweaty oil-like grease, completely covered his entire naked body.


He sat up and wiped it away from his eye's. A huge pair of pink colored cotton panties lying crumpled next to him, easily within his reach, he grabbed up the waist-band and pulled them over closer to him.

Wiping his face-off, on the soft cotton material, he cleared the sticky juices away and looked around to see where he was...



In Carly's pent up, sexual frustration, she had drunkenly taken her miniature husband for her own carnal needs...

Nearly crushing him to death, she had used him like a cheap two-dollar dildo. His body was racked with pain, the searing friction had scalded nearly all of the skin on his bare naked body.

He'd barely survived her blantant sexual abuse, and he most certainly wouldn't have, saving for her inexperience, and the fact that her hymen was still protecting her virgin womanhood...


The morning sun radiated in through the bedroom window. His enormous wife laid stretched out across the bed, lying on her stomach, her gorgeous, well developed rump, rose up behind him as he turned around to find himself still between her magnificent leg's.

Her subtle breathing softly respired, filling the silent morning with her slight rhythmic breathing...

The encrusted paste-like juices, that had dried onto his naked body had started to peel away and flake off in weird looking patterns. Bob brushed away some of the loose flakes and slowly got to his feet.

The tall, narrow space that centered her massive wall-like, ass-cheeks, drew his attention...

He could smell her musky sex. The enriched tang of her powerful feminine elixer filled the air around him. He carefully started to step away... very slowly, he stepped backward...

Keeping his eye's focused intently on her huge, powerful, "derriere'", he quietly backed away from it, carefully and slowly, he worked his way out from between her gigantic bare-naked legs.

Carefully picking his steps, he silently sneaked out from around her left heel and escaped the entrapment of her unconscious form.

Without the collar around his neck, he finally felt free of her enslavement. Bob quickly stepped over to the edge of the bed and sat down. He could easily see the distant floor below, as the bright sunlight cast down a wide, 'window-shaped', beam. The brightly shining square of light, illuminated the pile of soft blanket, that had slipped off the bed during the night.

He looked back across the wide expanse of their huge bed. Carly's bare naked backside laid nearly motionless. He turned away from her, and looked back down into the soft pile of blanket below...


He dropped down into the thickest section, and sank into the crumpled folds. He swiftly climbed out and crawled over the hilly-ridges of the heavy quilt. He found himself standing on the plush carpeting, of what was once his bedroom, looking up at the flat top-line of the gigantic bedside...

He didn't really know what to do, so he ran across the floor to the bedroom door. He stopped at the threshold, standing next to the huge discarded pink brasier of the sleeping giantess...

The door was closed, but Bob knew that he could easily slide underneath it and get out into the hallway...

He quickly crawled under and jumped to his feet. He made his way down the hall and into the spareroom.

He looked all around on the floor and discovered his nylon pant's. He quickly snatched them up and ran into the doll house. He ran up the stairway and into the bathroom. He hurried as fast as he could and filled up the plastic bathtub.

He quickly stepped in and sat down in the water and frantically washed himself. He used the small amount of liquid soap that had been placed there by his giant wife. He slathered the lotion all over his skin and quickly washed his hair...

He just wanted to get cleaned up as fast as he could and get dressed... maybe he could find someone to help him!

After his quick bath, he dried off and pulled on the tight fitted pants. He ran out of the bathroom and into the little dressing room. He searched all around and found some tennis shoes and a black long sleeve coat,...it looked like a military coat of some sort that Carly must have gotten from a Ken-doll...

Bob swiftly dressed himself and ran back down the stairway. He stopped in the living-room, and quickly glanced all around, searching for anything that he might be able to use after he made his escape...

A plastic pair of pants was lying on the couch. They were a flashy pair of Barbie-Doll pants with a wide black belt...

Bob swiftly removed the belt, and rolled it up. He looked around some more, and discover some loose twine, he quickly rolled up the long length of rope-like twine and threw it over his shoulder.

He stepped to the front door and intently listened for any noise or movement that might indicate that the sleeping trio of giantess' were awake...

He heard nothing... He paused to think, he had to be quick, because he knew that once Carly realized that he was missing she would tear the house apart looking for him!


His stomach churned at the thought of being re-captured by her...he was done with her now, too.
He just couldn't trust any of them anymore...

The way that she had treated him had nearly killed him and he knew that she would want to do it again, and again!

He couldn't understand how she could be so careless with him? Carly had been so loving and gentle she was so much different towards him now that he was so much smaller. Why did she treat him so much differently...

He just couldn't understand?




He squatted down to take a quick breather, he tried to settle himself down. His heart was racing so fast that he felt that it could explode.


He placed the black belt and the rolled up rope down on the floor at his feet. He looked all around for anything else that might come in handy if he actually made it outside of the house.




***




Meanwhile, just across the street...


Sandy flipped the egg over with a single flip of her wrist. The sound of her tiny pet's screaming was still 'very' amusing for her, she ignored his constant pleading and casually went about fixing herself some breakfast.

She slipped the spatula under the fried-egg and slipped it out of the skillet, flopping it into her plate next to the fried potatos and a small pile of blueberrys...

She switched off the stovetop burner, and took her food to the higher surface of the bar-style counter-top. Her steaming hot coffee cup already sitting there as she slid her plate over next to it...

She sat down on the stool in her tight, white short's; loose baggy baseball shirt and her red and white striped knee-socks. She turned to glance over at her little prisoner...


```'"Shut UP! -Jimmy, your really starting to 'Piss-me-off', You Know That!", she blasted her hot breath down across his bound little body.


Jim was solidly, taped-down, to the seat of the hard wooden stool. Parked right next to her huge rear-end, he struggled wildly to try and break free...

He had two broken toes, a broken nose, three cracked ribs and a fractured wrist.

The pain would have been unbearable, if not for all the booze the giantess Sandra had forcfully poured down his throat...

She had delighted in using a small plastic straw to spit straight shots of whiskey right into his tiny mouth...

It was easy to get him to open his mouth, all she had to do was pinch one of his broken toes.


She laughed like crazy at his gargling screams. He was so much easier to play with at this size!



Jim's view of her enormous upper-body was blurry from the sting of his salty tears. He tried to beg her, and she only laughed at his tiny voice...she was relentless.

She had tortured him continuously throughout the entire night, finally wrapping him up in one of her, tight blue-colored nylon stocking's. He had been mentally broken, her complete control of him was something that was so difficult for him to comprehend, he had never allowed anyone to tell him what to do...

His strong physical body was no longer any use to him. Against her... she was simply gigantic!

Her single fingertip had pinned him down, while she leisurely toyed with him 'playing her little game of 'Cat-n-Mouse'.

Jim's screaming had taken its toll on his throat. He was losing his voice, it was rough and sore from continual screaming!


***



When she awoke, early on this day, he was roughly dumped out of the nylon cocoon and into the floor of an enormous bathtub. The giantess stepped into the tub with him. She kicked him around a bit, before she turned on the shower and started washing her towering naked body...

He was forced to scrub her toe's and heel's, as she easily held him pinned-down, underneath her powerful, giant-sized sole's.

He was then forced to dry her giant butt. She placed him on the sink counter after her shower, and gave him a small dry wash-cloth, she pressed her butt up against the edge of the counter...

She made him dry the cleft between her cheek's, and then lick the ring around her puckered anus.

He reluctantly obeyed her...

She threatened to flush him down the toilet if he didn't...'fully-comply?'.

She had teased him, by telling him that he would be 'rewarded' for his efforts, if he satisfied all of her demands...

His reward was getting taped-down to the stool again while she prepaired her breakfast!


Jim was blubbering and sobbing on the stool like a spoiled child. Sandra, on the other hand, was in the height of her glory!

She felt like an actual 'Goddess!' A slight smile curled at the edge of her mouth, it was perminantly stuck there...

She seemed to bounce around the house like a school-girl. Her tiny boyfriend, was finally getting to feel some of her wrath...

The more things she did to him, the better she felt. All sorts of 'pleasant little ideas' started popping up in her devious mind. She was going to write them all down, so she wouldn't forget any of them...

She grabbed an ink pen and a yellow legal pad, she sat back down and started writing as she enjoyed her egg's...

Jim yelled up to her with his raspy voice, "Sandra, Please let me go!"


"Shut-UP! Jimmy, your really starting to get on my nerve's, you know that!"






*
Ch. 15 'A Wild Ride' by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

Sorry about the delay in posting.  I got caught up in some of the other great storys on this site...  i.e. J.Smith's, T.Thumb's and D.Bing's.




```Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Three'



```Chapter Fifteen





"You' um, want some cereal?", Jennifer's spritely voice suddenly awoke the sleeping Chloe.



"Umm, yeah I Guess-so? ... what time is it?", she groggily answered her, "are we going to be late?"



"It's almost ten, and 'No', we don't have to go in, til this evening, remember?", Jen told her.


"Oh Yeah, the labs are down this morning....good thing too, my head is killin' ME!", Chloe complained...



Jennifer had gotten up first and had already taken a shower, she noticed that her sister's bedroom-door was still locked, so she quietly used the downstairs bathroom to start her day. She was slightly hung-over, but she took an aspirin and a quick shower and was ready to get something to eat.

Chloe sat up, covering her eyes, she rested her chin in her hands and tried to wake up. She finally stood up, dropping the pillow to the floor while looking for her clothes, she found her pant's and socks and sat back down...


"Is Carly up yet?", she yelled toward the kitchen.


"Not yet!", Jen answered her.


Chloe got up and walked into the kitchen and sat down just as Jennifer poured some milk onto her cold cereal. She slid the milk carton over next to Chloes side of the table and started crunching up the cereal inside of her bowl.

Chloe poured some of the cereal into her bowl and dribbled a thin stream of milk across it...


Jennifer opened her mouth and shoved a heaping spoonful of flakes inside...

"Who'd ya' have in mind to use the serum on?", Jennifer whispered.


"Well, I've got this really cute paperboy, and he's always starring at me whenever I'm out in the yard or washing my car in the driveway", Chloe slyly whispered...

"And, there's this guy at the gas-station where I always get gas,... an he's really cute too!", Chloe secretively told her.

Jennifer smiled and winked, "Well, don't get caught, or I'll have to say that it was all your idea!", she warned her...

Chloe just nodded, and started eating some of her cerial. Jennifer spoke up again, and told Chloe what she'd planed for their morning...

"I thought that we could go over to my parent's house and take a dip in the pool before we go back to the lab, ...sound cool?", she suggested.


"Sound's GREAT!"




***




Bobby could hear the two giantesses talking in the kitchen. He had made it into the living room and was forced to wait until they were both inside the kitchen before he could try and slip through the mail slot...

He had waited underneath the couch for almost two hours, he wanted to be sure that neither one of them saw him, as he made his way across the open floor in front of the door.


The cooler outside air smelled fresh, and clean, as he dropped to his feet on the front door step.

He swiftly gathered up his gear: a small square LED light that had been removed from a toy car, a rope about 30 feet long, a heavy black belt about four inches wide and a shiny metal sewing needle that was nearly three feet long...

He staggered slightly, the stiff tennis shoe's were kind of awkward to walk in, but they would just have to do...they would be the best footwear that he could actually find in his size.


He stuffed the rope, the light, and the belt, into a small drawstring-bag. He used the needle as a handle, stabbing it through the top part of the bag; he could now carry everything just by carrying the needle over his shoulder.


His instinct told him to try and get across the street to Sandra's place. He could maybe, spy on her for a-while, and just try and see what was happening with that poor guy that she had kidnapped...

Maybe he could help him escape too, then the two of them together, could get to the police and finally get some help,... putting an end to this 'Nightmare'...

Bob dropped down into the cluttered mulch, scattered out underneath the huge bush, next to the front window of his enormous house.



He quickly scampered under the lowest branches of the giant bush and pulled himself into a small pocket of space that was created by the large chunks of rotten tree bark. A small cave-like hollow, that nearly completely hid him away from anyone passing by...

He burrowed into the roots of the huge bush, and formed a nice little hole that he could stay hidden inside of, he could still see right up through the scattered branches and along the side of the house, right by the front door...

He could watch the house from here for awhile, and wait for an opportunity to get away!

Nearly an hour went by, and nothing happened. He was getting nervous about waiting any longer, the sun was moving across the yard and the hot rays of heated sunlight would soon be blasting into his hiding spot...

The daily temps were averaging in the mid-eightys, and he knew that the sun would be much too hot for him under this nearly leafless shrub.


He decided to try and make it across the yard. He could wait at the curbside until he was sure that no giant cars were passing by, and then make a quick sprint across the road to Sandra's yard.

He would be on the shady side of her house, by the time he made it over there and he might be able to find someplace by her front door that he could hide out for the remainder of the day...


The sight of Jennifer's car drew his attention as he started out into the waist high grass of his yard. The smell of the fresh-cut grass filled the air around him as he waded through it, he was forced to stop, the heat was starting to get to him, he started wading through the waist high grass with a renewed sense of purpose...

He wanted to get Jim out of there, but More then ever he wanted to survive.

His angry thoughts carried him quickly across the huge mile-long field of green, blunt-cut blades, of kentucky blue grass.

He reached the edge of the solid cement curb and squatted down to catch his breath. The journey had taken him nearly a half an hour, and the bright midday sun was now directly overhead.

He had to make it across the vast paved surface of this collosal roadway!

Or, he could try and climb up into the frame of Jennifer's car, and ride underneath until they reached the laboratory where she worked, then he could get someones attention and they could possably help him?


It was like standing on the banks of a mighty river, only there was no water flowing in it, it had great, motorized beasts that could appear at any given moment and without warning, stomp you into the hard heated pavement in just mere seconds flat...

He heard a roaring sound approaching from afar off in the hazy distance.


"VVVrrrrrooooooooommmmmmmmMMMMM!", a swift gust of colorful light reflected over the ground and the deafening sound rushed pasted like a low-flying sonic aircraft...


Bobby was nearly blown clear off the cement barrier! He fell back into the grass and grabbed onto some of the thick grass blades and braced himself...


As quickly as it had appeared, it was gone...



The sound of the racing vehical, when it was at it's closest point, was nearly deafening from his vantage point, and the speed was breathtaking...


He quickly forgot about crossing the huge roadway. He would take his chances riding under Jennifer's car...


He gathered his tool-bag and scampered toward the shade of Jen's car. The edge of the cement driveway was a welcome releif, the smoother surface was so much easier to walk on...

Bob walked underneath the humongous vehical. The huge tires sat there like wide rubber monoliths.

He walked over next to the side of the rubber wall-like tire. He looked up under the huge undercarrage and took a deep breath...

Not knowing how much time he had to get up under there, and get settled in for the ride, his heart raced as he climbed the sidewall and realized that he couldn't carry his tool bag with him, and climb at the same time...

He pulled the rope out of his bag and tied one end around his ankle, he tied the other end around the top of the bag...

He quickly climbed up the inside of the steel rim and got up onto the rear axle. He reached down and pulled the rope up, lifting up his tool bag, he hand-over-handed it up, and pulled it up onto the top of the rounded ledge...

He stood up and quickly looked around. He would have to get up onto the brake cable and hand over-hand', again, across to the safty of the wide steel framework.

The edge of the body created an enclosure next to the passenger side door frame, he carefully made his way across the cable and quickly retrieved his toolbag.

The narrow channel of framework allowed for a good safe place to hideout inside of during the trip to the laboratory...



***




Bob had no idea...


Jennifer and Chloe had been helping Carly search the entire house. They were looking everywhere for him...

After realizing that he had escaped from them, the three of them sat down at the kitchen table.


"He's got to be hiding in the house somewhere!", Carly told them.

They had plugged all the door-jams with bath-towels. They closed all the vents and windows. They sealed up every possible opening that was available for someone his size to get through.

"We have to find him!", Carly anxiously told her sister.


"Don't worry, he'll get hungry eventually, and come out looking for food...", Jen tried to reassure her frantic sister...


"Just lock the place up, and come with us over to Mom's, okay? We'll have a swim and just relax for a while... come on, it'll be alright, he's just hiding somewhere... and, I can't 'really' blame him, after what we did to him last night!"

"I guess your right... we were kind of rough on the little guy", Carly whispered.

"I shouldn't have drank so much...", she continued.

"Okay, Let's go over and see what Moms doing, I'll just stay there while your at work, and you guys can stop back by, and pick me up after you leave..."


Jennifer was already slipping into her bikini. The three of them walked outside and kept looking all around on the ground at their feet... constantly searching for the tiny man.

Chloe opened the door and slid into th back seat, Jen got into the car, and Carly walked out and climbed into the passenger side.




***



Bob stuffed his toolbag up under the edge of the tight space that ran along the top edge of the framework. He grabbed on tightly to the edge of the frame...

The sudden "WHAM!" startled him, then another..."WHAM!"

Both doors slammed shut, with a resounding explosion!

The entire vehical slightly rocked as the three of them shuffled around above him...


'Crack-Roooooooom',... the giant engine started!


Bob clung to the rusty steel like a tiny 'tick' stuck to a weed, waiting for an unsuspecting passer-by to come along...

His sudden realisation of what was about to happen, shocked him...

The large vehical started moving!


He grabbed on tightly, and ducked his head down underneath the edge of the framework.

The wind was like a sonic sand-blaster! Huge chunks of rock would rifle past his spot and glance off the undercarrage...

The huge rubber tires ground into the hot pavement, steadily dissolving, casting off a dust like smoke-colored gritty powder.

The black powder swirled up around him as he ducked down and held on for dear life...

He hung his head and prayed for the huge vehical to stop.

The ride was the most terrifying experience of his life! The wind nearly sucked him out of his spot as it whipped past him so fast...

His arms were getting tired, his hands getting weaker, he couldn't take much more of this abuse...

The vehical speeded up, even faster... the pavement turned to cement and Jennifer's car raced up to the interstate speed limit. Bob wrapped his leg's around the break cable and clung to it with everything he had...


"She's NOT going to the laboratory?", Bob thought outloud, as he clinched his eye's shut tightly and held on as tight as he could!




*

End Notes:

Next up,  back to the parents house...

Chapter 16 by midnightwriter85



Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Three



Chapter Sixteen





Bob's tiny exhusted body hung slack from his shirt collar. Luckily, it had hooked onto the sharp burr-like sliver of metal, that had snagged the loose material of his shirt, keeping him from being sucked out from under the car during the thirty minute drive on the interstate highway.

The profound rumbling continued to vibrate inside his miniature body well after Jennifer had parked on the street in front of her Mom's house. The three giantesses had exited the huge car and walked inside of the house, completely oblivious of the miniature hitch-hiker that clung to the under-carrage of Jen's car...

Bob limply hung from his shirt collar, weakened from the continuous blasting force of high velocity air currents...

His tool bag had been blown away, sucked out somewhere along the turbulent route, it had been violently torn away and cast into the vast abyss of the wide open highway.


"Where am I?", Bob mumbled weakly, his body still vibrating.


He turned around and realized that his shoe's were gone, he tried to pull his shirt collar loose, but he couldn't get it to come free of the sharp, rusty metal sliver that had hooked into it.

Planting his barefeet on the cool metal, he jerked wildly with his shoulders trying to get free of the solid metal burr...

Unsuccessfully, he turned around and started to remove his coat.

He had to unbutton the coat and take it off in order to get loose. He stood on the narrow ledge and pulled the collar free of the rusty needle-like splinter.

He looked down at the tire directly under him, and after pulling his shirt back on, he grabbed onto the brake cable and made his way back over to the rear axle. He awkwardly shimmied back down the inside of the tires rim and jumped down onto the solid ground.


He stumbled around barefoot trying to get his bearings. He walked out from under the gigantic car. He stood in the cooler shade of the huge, now very silent vehical, and surveyed his vast surroundings...

His vision barely able to conceive the blurry image of the humongous house. It rose up into the skyline like a hazy mirage in the extreme distance. A row of towering hemlock trees bordering the vastly gigantic yard, seemed to be familiar to him... A circular driveway centered with a cement bird bath, painted bright white...took his entire view with an astonishing shock of realization...

He recognized that front entrance way! "Carly's Mom and Dad's house!", he excitedly spoke aloud!

Without hesitation he started running toward the monolithic structure!


"I've got to get to Diane!", he thought.


There was nothing going to stop him now! He was going to get to his mother-in-law, get her attention, and allow her to see him... he 'had' to... she would 'help' him, he was 'sure' of it.


*```

His mind filled with possablitys, he suddenly felt excited about living again, maybe there was a way out of this, yet?

*```


Diane would take him to the hospital, have him checked out... Maybe the doctors would have some sort of antidote?



Bob ran as fast as he could along the edge of the wide brick-lined driveway.

The heated redbricks were begining to burn the bottom of his barefeet, he stopped next to the narrowing pathway that branched-off from the driveway and lead toward the giant sized birdbath...

The sound of the trickling water drew his attention. His dry mouth popped open, as he realized how thirsty he had become...

He jogged along the dirt pathway heading closer to the sound of the gurgling waterfall. The thought of a cool drink of water enticed him to explore the huge birdbath. He walked around the base of the towering cement display. Finding the shady side, he stopped to inspect the incredible elaboration.

A long row of elevated bricks were lined up perfectly along the rounded base. Forming a circular set of stairsteps that completely surrounded the huge fountain...

Bob carefully climbed up the knee-high steps. He stood at the top edge, looking down at the recirculating pool of clear water.

He couldn't reach the surface of the water from the top of the wide surrounding ledge. He knelt down and bent over as far as he could, reaching down as far as he could reach...

Just the tip of his middle finger actually touched the cool surface of water...

He quickly raised his finger to his mouth and swiftly started sucking on it...


He wanted a good drink of that water, now, more than ever...

He would have to get closer. He studied the whole area around the huge pool. The height of the interior walls was just too high for his short arm's to reach...

He stood back up and slowly walked around the circular top. His bare feet plodded along as he walked around in a complete circle, returning right back to where he had started...

There was no way that he could get a drink from this huge pool of cool refreshing water!


Bob sat down and let his feet dangle over the side of the fountain. He happened to look up. He thought he noticed some movement in the blurry distance. In front of the house was a woman walking along the rose bed...her flowing short skirt billowed slightly in the mild breeze.

From the great distance away, he couldn't quite make out who she was...

Her long leg's stepped along the side of the raised flower bed. Her towering figure dwarfed the surrounding flowers like an enormous giantess towering over the tree tops...

From Bob's perspective, she was the most pleasant sight that he had seen since he had been miniaturized!


He quickly got to his feet and started to wave his arms all around!


"Hey!" "Over Here!" "Help!", he cried out!


Just then, a huge black bird, descended down out of the sky and landed right next to him. With a hopping bounce, it stuck it's chest out and proudly stepped closer...


"CAW!-CAW!-CAW!", it's loud barking caw's blasted-out as it announced it's arrival!


Bob stepped backward away from the huge crow. It turned it's head to the side to take a closer look at him...

He threw up his arm's and screamed at the black Crow..."Ahhhhh, Get Away!"


His startling movements caused the huge bird to jump-up and flap its wing's as it took flight just above the surface of the fountain...

It floated in mid-air for a breif moment then it drifted back down and landed again...


Bob was forced to back up again, as it proudly walked toward him completely unafraid of his little tiny person-like figure!


The Crow swiftly hopped closer and started to peck at him!


Bob swung his fist at the huge Blackbird, and just missed it's beak, as it snapped it's bill together and flashed it's dark, black eye's toward him; it starred in curiousity!


"CAW!-CAW!-CAW!", it blasted out!


Bob was suddenly hit 'hard' with the tip of the black beak! He fell backward and stumbled off the edge of the ledge...


He splashed into the water and plunged deeply into the huge pool of water...


The Crow bent his head down and reached it's beak into the surface of the water and took a casual drink. Then it blasted out another loud 'Cawing-bark' and hopped-up into the air and flew away!


Just then, out of nowhere, the sound of snarling and growling erupted from just on the other side of the pool...


"Yap-Yap-Yap-Yap-arrrr, Yap, yap, yap! ArrrRrrrrrArrrr Yap Yap Yapp!", Yankee's territorial attack had spooked the black Crow away!

---AND, not a moment too soon! That Crow would have definitely eaten Bob alive!


Bob looked up, just as he 'resurfaced', swinging his head around to swing the excess water out of his hair...

A huge, elongated, shadow fell across the water. The bright sunlight was temporarily blocked out, as the massive female figure loomed above the fountain...


Her familiar voice resounded from above as she stepped up closer to the water and peered down into it.

Diane's sweeet vocals, rang out, sooothingly... as his tiny face starred up into the heights!



"Robert?", her inquisitive feminine voice sent a shiver of pleasant tingling to course across his entire body...


"Bobby?", she whispered curiously. "Is that YOU?"


Diane squatted down and leaned over the edge of her fountain. She couldn't quite believe what she was seeing...


"Bobby, what are you doing in there?", she shyly whispered, unsure of what she was seeing.


Bob waved his arm's wildly, "Help Me!". Diane leaned down slowly, lowering down her tentative finger, she pointed it out toward him, the slender index finger floated down in front of him so that he could grab on to it...


"Diane!", he screamed up at her. "Thank God!"


Grabbing hold of Diane's long index finger, he was slowly lifted out of the water. Her face gradually came into veiw...

She lifted Bobby up and slowly shifted him around where she could, ever so slowly, lower him down onto the cement ledge of the fountains brick edgework.

His feet kicked around wildly as he felt around beneath him for the solid cement...

Her huge finger slowly and carefully lowered him closer, and downward, until he found his footing. He released his tight grasp on her giant finger, as his bare feet were placed on the warm cement, he stood up to face her...

She slowly moved her hand away and leaned down to observe her tiny sized son-in-law. He stepped back a few steps, as she suddenly leaned in very close to him. Her face was huge and blank of any expression...


"Dear God, Son, How did you get so,...Small?", she whispered in confusion.


"Jennifer did this to me!", he yelled up at his Mother-in-law.


"What!", she raised her voice slightly, "She Didn't..."


"Yes, She DID!", Bob yelled back, even louder!


"That's impossible!", she claimed.


"No, her and Carly did this to me, somekind of new chemical that she's working with, and they didn't even tell me first, they just shot-me-up with this stuff and shrank me!", Bob told her.


Diane looked around and scooted her bottom over closer to her tiny Son-in-law. She started acting nervous and preoccupied...as if someone might see them talking...


Lowering her hand back down in front of him, she opened out her palm and laid her hand out flat before him...

"Here Bobby, let me pick you up...", she urged him to climb back into her palm.

"Come on, Robert. Let me take you into the house and we'll get to the bottom of this right now!", she firmly spoke down to her tiny in-law.


Bob carefully crawled back into her huge palm and sat down in the center of it...


Her hand quickly enclosed around his wet body and he was swiftly lifted upward.




*

Ch. 17 'Diane's Rescue' by midnightwriter85
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Three



Chapter Seventeen




Diane quickly paced across her front yard, taking long, swift strides, her right hand balled-up tightly and stuffed inside the small, frilly, front pocket, of her short flowery skirt. Stepping quickly in her soft ballet flat's, she silently swept up onto the steps of her front porch.

Before reaching for the door handle she turned to look down at her faithful miniature poodle...

"STAY!", she commanded him.

The obedient little pooch instantly sat down, dropped it's front down, and quickly placed it's chin down between it's front paws.

"Good Boy!", Diane spoke kindly to her little pet, "You Keep That Old Crow outta' here, Okay".




Bobby was wrapped-up extremely tight, cramped-up inside his giagantic mother-in-laws smooth fingers, he began to feel like she was trying to suffocate him...but, he knew that she wasn't intentionally trying to harm him.

The powerful grasp of her huge enveloping hand, was becoming a little bit uncomfortable though... and he began to feel like she was acting a little more nervous than just before, when she had first rescued him from the fountain.

She was breathing a lot faster, and he could feel her over-sized pulse as it slightly throbbed within the warmth of her imprisoning palm.

The thumping beats were steadily increasing as the heat inside her confining dress pocket quickly intensified.

His face was forcefully pushed down deeply into the bottom corner of the small pocket. The thin material of her frilly skirt was easy enough to breath through, but he was forced to suck his breath through the tight colorful threading.

His left foot stuck out from the other end of her confining giantess fist, it pressed against her large muscular inner-thigh. He could feel the constant flexing motion, as the huge muscle tightened up, then relaxed, retightened, then relaxed again, over and over...

Diane's huge thigh muscle flexing against his foot reminded him, of just how much sheer power she could so easily exert,...and she was just casually walking!

The relaxing wobble of her huge leg muscle would softly bounce and jerk tightly, then relax and jiggle around, then flex and tighten up, bouncing in rhythm, as she carried him stuffed tightly into her short skirt's frilly little pocket.

He only hoped that she would help him, he had no idea what she had in mind...

The thick scent of her body was very sweet and soothing though, he stayed relaxed and just waited for his blonde giantess saviour to get him inside, where she would then release him somewhere safe.

Bob held on to her giant index finger as it curled around his chest. His soaking wet coat wrapped tightly around him had wetted the tip of her encompassing finger. He could rub his face against it and feel every tiny line inside her fine fingerprint.


Bobby thought back to when he had first met her...


He had been dating Carly for several weeks and she wanted him to meet both of her parents. He had already met her father, he and Bobby had instantly became good friends, but Carly's Dad had never met a stranger... he was just that type of guy. A real easy to 'get-to-know' type, and everybody that knew him, thought he was the best. He would do almost anything to help someone out.

In contrast, Diane was the shy-type woman whom always wore a smile, but really didn't say much unless she 'really' knew you. After meeting her, it was easy to see where Carlys introverted personality came from...

They were out on a date in the city and it must have been only their third one. Carly had casually mentioned the idea of stopping over at her parents place. Diane was there alone, and Carly wanted to just stop in for a few minutes, just to say 'Hi' and visit with her for a while.

They made the short trip over there and pulled into the driveway. Parking right in front of the house,
they walked in and Diane asked them into the living room. She had been working-out on the treadmill, and her body was covered in a fine dew of shimmering sweat...

Wearing a black nylon body stocking, which easily made visable, the white panties and matching sports-bra underneath.


Now, Bob had seen some pictures of Diane, and she was very pretty. Although, the pictures didn't do her any justice at all!

Diane was remarkably beautiful. A realife, blonde-haired, middle-aged stunner! She bore a striking resemblance to Michelle Pfeiffer, and her beautiful silver-grey eye's seemed to draw you right into them!


"Bobby wanted to finally meet you!", Carly told her Mom.


The three of them stood in front of the couch, as Diane wrapped a towel around her shoulders and used her padded wrist band to wipe the sweat from her brow. She offered them a seat and walked over to the stairway, she sat down on the bottom step.

She looked up from her shoes as she pulled them off and sat them aside...

"Robert? Would you like a drink?", she pleasantly asked.


The tight black nylon was stained with dark sweat rings. Under her arms, and across her stomach was soaking wet from sweat. A dark 'V'-shaped area highlighted her chest and a narrow dark strip stretched down the long length of her muscular back...

She wriggled her toe's and stood up barefoot. She started to walk into the kitchen. Her tall slim hourglass figure stood at six-foot-one, and her large breasts completely filled her white bra, only slightly overflowing within the binding taughtness of her deep cleavage.

Her wide shapely hip's and well developed glut's strained the nylon material so tightly that the flawless skin beneath shined through revealing a lightly tinted image of her incredible bottom.


"Yeah, I'll have a beer if you've got one?", Bob nervously answered her.


"Sure DO,... Carly, would you like one too?", she asked her daughter.


"No, I'll just sip from Bobby's", she told her, with a slight giggle.


Diane returned with a serving tray. Her shapely, swaying hips, instantly drew his attention as this middle-aged beauty entered the room once again. Her leg's were so long and toned, that she seemed to float effortlessly out into the center of the room like some mythical goddess from another world.

The tray held a single long-neck bottle of Michelob and a frosted glass. She placed the tray down on the coffee table and promptly knelt down like a subservient Japanese Geisha.

Her hair was pulled back into a loose bun. She reached up and pulled it free. The long length of blonde hair, softly fell down around her shoulder's as she slightly shook her head...

Her large silver-grey eye's drifted upward, settling onto his, as she slowly removed the towel from around her shoulders and lightly dabbed her face with it...


"So, where have you two been lately?", she smoothly whispered.

Bob couldn't use his mouth, he tried, but no words would come out...

Carly blushed and lightly elbowed him in the ribs, then turned to her mother and spoke up.

"I've been studying for finals with Bobby", Carly answered her.

"Good, you two have to quiz each other 'constantly', if you really want to memorize all that material", Diane told them.

Her sparkling eye's seemed so, 'unusually' large, and so perfectly round...


Her smile was electric, it sent a tingling flutter up through Bobby's spine, a pleasant lingering sensation, that really felt nice and warm.



Bob seemed to remember that particular day like it was yesterday...


Then, another memory of her suddenly flooded into his mind. It was just after he had been miniaturized...

He had just escaped from the doll house and found himself hiding behind an enormous toilet...

The magnificent vision of Diane's towering leg's, as she stood completely naked, standing over the toilet while he despairately tried to stay out of her sight!

He felt so ashamed, so regretful that he hadn't just called-out to her 'then'... he sheepishly stuffed his face deeper into her pocket, as he thought about how he had stayed hidden inside her bathroom and spied on her like that...

She was just so beautiful though, like an earthly angel...

He was terrified of her ever discovering that he had done that, even though he had not 'planned' on spying on her, he still felt extremely guilty about it, because she seemed so innocently pure and natural, a good natured, middle-aged mother of five.



***



He suddenly felt the giantess's walking motion come to a quick stop. The steady shifting motion of her massive leg's abruptly halted and he felt himself being slowly removed from the tightly cramped space of her skirt...

He was gently pulled free of the thin material, elevated up past her large bosum, smoothly lifted upward and held out before her huge overshadowing face...

He quickly glanced all around to see where it was that she had taken him. The brightly lit room nearly blinded him at first, until he realized that he was being held just above the bathroom sink.

The way that she held him, so effortlessly within her palm's, he looked down to see that she had cupped both her hands together and allowed him twice as much room to gather himself and get comfortably situated...


"Let's get those wet old clothes off of you, sweety", she whispered.


"Wait!", Bobby alerted her! "I'm not wearing anything underneath!"


Diane's husky chuckle vibrated throughout her soft open palms as she smiled down upon his miniature doll-sized figure.


"That's alright dear, you don't have to be so modest, little one", she spoke softly between her large pillowy lip's.


"Little one", Bob thought, "Ohh, Shit!"


Her pinching fingertip's compressed together against the large thumb-pad, drifting in from above him, she reached carefully into her palm and started pulling at his coat collar...

Tugging gently on the cuff of his coat, she easily removed it, pulling it up over his shoulder's and carefully placing it down far below him on the sink counter...

Her smile spreading out so much wider...

"I'll bet that you've got nothing to be ashamed of either, right?", she whispered.


Her thumb and finger gently grasping his short pant's, squeezing firmly around his hip's, she rolled them down across his leg's and unwrapped his bare-naked waist underneath like sliding the wrapper off of a chocolate bar!

Her finger's pinched-up the tiny sized short-pants and carried them away, leaving him sitting there, completely naked in the center of her cupped palm.


In a sudden high pitched, girlish tone, she said, "Oh My... 'That', is just the sweetest little thing that I've ever seen!".

Bob attempted to cover himself. Using both hands he shrouded his groin and closed his knee's together.

"Diane please, your making me 'very' uncomfortable!", Bobby managed to yell up to her huge, smiling face.


"Bobby, your so TINY!", she cooed. "I can't believe that I'm actually holding you inside my hand!"

She fluttered her shiny blonde eye-lashes like butterfly wings...tilting her head to one side, she flashed a bright smile and lowered him down to the surface of the sink counter.

Releasing him to slide off onto his bare butt, she quickly pulled her hand away and started unbuttoning her top buttons'.

Bobby quickly got to his feet and started backing away around the huge open sink. He kept glancing up at her towering figure as she slowly unbuttoned the top three buttons, opening up her dress top.


"Bobby?", she whispered down. "Come here, baby... let Mom'ma HOLD you...", she purred, as her spidery fingertip's drifted toward his retreating form.

Bending down closer, she completely filled up the ceiling above... smiling down at him with briming desire.

He cowered down, covering his head, as her huge finger's collected all around him, he felt them tighten up and lift him off the surface of the sink counter.


"Diane, Please don't do this!", he tried to say - although, only a strange squeaky noise barked-out of his throat!


She easily slipped his tiny little naked body inside loosened-up left cup of her frilly Brasier. He was gently stuffed inside the heated space, she pressed him firmly into it...


"Ooooh, Bobby", she softly cooed.

"Mmmmm, Oh my, G0d?", she shivered with delight!


Bob was squeezed tightly. A swift crushing force flattened-out all around him, smothering his entire naked body!

The soft inner-lining of the huge cup closed completely over him, her hand cupped the entire thing and pressed him tightly into it.

The rumbling sound of her giant voice vibrated within her chest wall...


"God, this-is-sooo, Wonderful!", she exclaimed!


"Mmmm, Bobby!" "Feeel-Soo-Goooood...", her voice drifted off.


He felt her walking again, he could tell from the wobbling shift of her pressing palms motion.


She was carrying him out of the bathroom, he was sure of that, he thought, maybe, he didn't know for sure, he didn't really know anything for sure anymore!




*
End Notes:

Thanks for reviewing!  It really keeps me interested in writing more of this tale and I really like reading your idea's and suggestion's, please keep em coming!  :)

Chapter 18 by midnightwriter85



Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part three



Chapter Eighteen




Shifting back to Sandra's house, Jim was forming a new respect for this towering woman... like he had never respected any woman before!



Sandra had her feet propped-up lazily on her leather foot-stool. She was fiddling with her new phone, looking down into her lap as she tried to add some contact numbers into the memory. She had just bought it and she was still learning how to use it.

Jim was silently cowering down at her huge naked sole's...

Kneeing down on the black leather surface of the huge platform, he worked like a tiny slave, completely naked and extremely weakened, he could just barely keep his arm's moving.

His hand's rubbing up and down across the smooth skin along the middle section of her left foot's creamy instep. His top priority, was to keep rubbing and not ever stop... not even for a second!

He had been warned and there would be no second chances. The giantess Sandra had made that very clear to him. His tiny body was bruised and broken from her tyrannical abuse. She had become more and more careless with him as the days went by...


She had nearly suffocated him several times, placing him inside the tight crotch of her elastic legging's, she had pulled them up around him and kept him trapped inside the heated space for nearly the entire afternoon, the form fitted nylon kept him snuggly pressed against her enormous body.

Her sweltering pussy pressed tightly against his naked skin. She went about her daily routine without so much as a single thought, or even the slightest concern about him. She had a short black skirt on over-top of the the leggings, and completed the outfit with a purple sleaveless blouse and her flashy red 4" pump's...

Jim was squeezed-up and crushed firmly between her massive inner-thighs. She had driven to the Mall and went shopping with him trapped inside her heated crotch. Only dimly aware of his tiny existence, as he struggled to breath inside the tight, sweltering, nylon cocoon.

The only break he had, was when she was sitting in the car driving. Her thigh's were seperated, which allowed him some space to move around a little bit.

Although, when she was walking, or sitting down in the dining area, she would cross her leg's tightly and squeeze them together...


After arriving back home though she was so excited about her new purchase's that she reluctantly allowed him a reward, and removed him from her steamy gusset. She placed him down onto the foot stool so that he could rub her tired feet.


He wasn't allowed to speak, unless he was 'spoken-to', first...

After nearly an hour, she finished-up working on her phone and laid it down on the end table.


"Well, Jim,...do you want to be my little slave?", Sandra asked the tiny man at her feet.


Jim hesitated to speak. He stopped rubbing and crawled away from her overbearing barefoot. He staggered to his feet and limped over to the edge of the stool.

Hanging his head in submission, he bowed before her...


"Yes Mistress Sandra", he whispered quietly.


"And, you will do 'everything' that I tell you to do, no matter what?", she dominantly inquired...

"'Remember', you've only 'ONE' chance, to dis-prove yourself James!", she confirmed.


"Yes, Mistress Sandra", he raised his voice slightly.


"Are you SURE?", she spoke confidently, and teasingly.


She had already threatened to flush his tiny ass down the toilet if he didn't do exactly as she told him.


"Yes Mistress Sandra", he whispered solemnly.


"O-KA-aaay!", she blurted out excitedly!

'''WHUMP-BUMP!'''

Jim was suddenly startled, as she moved her huge sweaty feet, up off of the stool and let them drop down onto the floor with a heavy thud!


He looked up at his towering female owner, she suddenly shifted forward and stood up, straddling the stool and directly standing over him, she starred down upon his tiny form with a devious smirk of playfulness...


"Lie down", she whispered. She waited only a second then barked loudly! "NOW!"


Jim quickly collapsed and stiffened out flat on his back. He cringed at the sight of her gigantic butt, as it slowly began lowering down toward him...

She had removed the dark leggings, and the short black skirt just barely covering her naked ass-cheek's. Her looming figure slowly grew larger as she gradually descended down upon her tiny male slave.

Jim trembled with fear as her gigantic lower ass-cheek's began to seperate, opening apart slowly, as the gigantic blonde gradually settled down across his tiny naked form.

The softness of her behemoth-like cheek's spread apart and compressed down over him. Wriggling slightly, she forced his tiny body into the moist heated cleft that divided them...

Gradually allowing all of her weight to relax upon him, she released a soft, soothing, moan of pleasure...


"aaahmm ooh, My ...it's so nice to feel you deep inside of there Jimmy", she purred with pleasure.


Jim had just spent nearly the entire afternoon wedged against this hot sticky entrapment, and he was nearly suffocated with the exterior of her hugeness...the thought of it swallowing him up again nearly made him vomit!

He detested that strong, powerful aroma. It burned his eye's and filled his head with an overwhelming scent of feminine oder.

His stomach clinched-up tightly, as the giant Sandra slowly began to hump his tiny body like a new sex toy. Her huge wrinkled butt-hole had settled over his knee's and puckered up tightly as it started shifting forward and back...

The puffy outter-lips of her giant pussy, just above his chest and face, swelled up, enlarging and heating up into a dripping wet wall of vaginal muscle.

He noticed her bright red fingernail appear atop the swollen mound. It quickly circled around in a tight spot at the very apex of her monstrous pussy...

Spreading her knee's, she growled... "aarrrrrrrrrhh!".

Lowering herself closer, she rocked forward and pressed down upon him... even more.

The meaty softness slathered across his whole front. It pressed down firmly and swelled up.

The heat intensified, as she continued to rock faster...

Hot dripping juices coated his entire body, as the wall of huge stickiness rocked across his trapped nakedness. The musky air swirled around through the heated space, flowing in a pumping forcefull surge, it sucked through, then vacuumed up...

The heated air became stonger and stronger, a powerful feminine musk filled his head as he tried to catch his breath between pumping compressions of massive proportion.

Her thigh's flexed and jerked around wildly...


"Arrrrrrrrh!, arrrrrh!", she grunted like a giant she-beast!


Looking straight up, he could see her distant face looming on high. Her eye's were tightly shut and she was biting her lower lip...

Her massive breast's wobbled, shifting around under her face, as she started to hump faster!


Her powerful thigh's tightened-up, and lifted her off of him, then they relaxed and allowed her slathering pussy to smash him down against the firm leather surface.

Opening her leg's wider, her entire weight crushed down upon him! He was slightly swallowed up between the hot meaty lip's. The slathering juices saturated him completely...

Soaking his entire front, the slippery fluid dribbled down across his naked body. Running between his leg's, it trickled down over his hardened cock and down over his ball's.

His entire face was soaked, it coated his skin and completely covered his trapped little body!

The suction created by her weight, against the leather surface of the stool, 'burped' and 'farted', as the air was forced through the wet, tightly spaced area...

Jim held his left forearm up to protect his face from the everpresent threat of being smothered under her massive vagina. He breathed when he could, which was getting harder and harder to do...


Sandra rocked and bounced ontop of him, riding him faster and faster...


She squeezed her knee's around the stool, and trembled violently!


Her body fell forward, she caught herself with both hands on the floor, as she began to lift her ass up and started banging it up and down on the leather stool, riding it hard, she tried to fuck the tiny naked man as hard as she could...

Thrusting her ass cheek's, spread apart wide, she bouced her ass on the stool like she was riding a mechanical Bull!

Jim was getting hammered hard under her thrusting force. His only hope was that she would finish soon!

He couldn't do anything to stop it, he could only grab a single breath between hammering thrusts of massive weight!


Finally, she squealed out a loud high-pitched squeal....


Then she slid off of the stool and collapsed on the floor. Her feet crashed down around him and tumbled to a limp rest, straddling the soaking wett stool.


Jim was gasping for breath as the cooler air settled around his tiny figure. He sat up and looked all around. He couldn't believe he had just experienced that, and survived!




*

Ch. 19 'A loving Mother' by midnightwriter85




Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Three


Chapter Nineteen





Diane's body tilted. Bob's, whole world shifted...



Leaning slowly backward, he felt her gradually lying back, slowly coming to rest. The softness beneath him spreading out and rising up.

This gigantic woman, his own mother-in-law, had taken him into her bedroom and laid down. Her conforming grasp released him, pulling away the consuming brasier cup, he was suddenly exposed, lying prone ontop of her left breast, the huge wrinkled nipple jutting out under his arm, poked upward firmly erect...

The warmth of her skin spread out around him. His tiny heart pounding faster as he looked up at the underside of her chin, the creamy smoothness completely surrounding him, her swirling breath drifted across his face as she spoke...


"Don't worry little Robby, I won't let anything happen to you", she softly whispered.


Bob frantically looked around, trying to take in the vision of her overwhelmingly exquisite form.


"You have to take me to the hospital, they could have some type of antidote that would change me back, make me normal sized again...", Bob said, as he got up onto his knee's...


He walked stiffly on his knee's across the spongy, pillow-like breast and fell forward onto his hand's, crawling the short distance into the more solid space between them, he sat down in the center of her chest and looked up at her...

She softly giggled, and raised her hand up over him protectively.


"Please, Diane... I'm too SMALL, this isn't right! I can't live like this!", he yelled out!


"Oh, Bobby,... I can't take you to the 'hospital', they would take you away to some laboratory somewhere and lock you up!", Diane propped herself up on one elbow...

"They would NEVER, let you live like THAT... They would proably 'dissect you', or kill you with radiation from all the 'X-ray's' and examinations...", she focused down upon him with her beautiful large eye's...

"Besides,....what would we tell them about how you ended up like this?", she inquisitively added.


"We don't have to tell them, THAT!", Bob told her.

He stood up and pleaded with her massively huge face.

"I don't want to get Jen or Carly, in trouble, I just want my old life back!", he begged the beautiful giantess.

Diane released a huge breath...


"I'm sorry Bobby", she whispered. "We can't do that, Jennifer would be in too-much trouble, they would eventually figure it out, realizing that she had, 'had' something, to do with it, you know?", Diane tried to explain.

Giving this miniature little man her utmost respect, her large cupped-palm floated just above him, protectively hovering over his head...

She loved the way he felt just standing there, like that... right on her chest, standing there completely naked and fully grown, but only barely taller than the width of her hand...

She constantly moved her eye's around over his miniature sized body. His microscopic little chest hairs were like a tiny patch of velvet, and his firm little muscle's, his tinie-tiny little feet, and his fingers...

She could just barely, feel his tiny weight as he stood there so quaintly...

A smile curled-up on her lip's as she noticed his miniature little cock. She felt a strange sense of tingling pleasure as she studied his tiny masculine form. He was so 'perfectly' small.

So, tiny and little, so perfect....


Diane felt herself tingling all over. She squeezed her thigh's together tightly and held her breath.

The tingling sensation settled into her loin's and she felt something stirring deep inside her that she hadn't felt for years!

Her skin coursed with goose-bumps, as she reached her hand down and clasped her finger's around his waist. She carefully lifted his tiny body off of hers and carried him over to her bedside...


Lowering him down, she gently released him to stand next to her hip. She scooted away from him and turned onto her side. She pulled her dress-top together and buttoned it up.

Bob was slightly shaken around as she scooted away, he stumbled awkwardly as the quaking motion shifted when she moved her gigantic body. His view of her suddenly became an elongated ridge-top, spreading out along the entire distance of the flat plain-like, open area of the everspreading 'sea of bed sheet'.


He walked up closer to her face. She smiled down at him lovingly and her sparkling eye's glittered with fasination.

She swept her blonde hair back with one hand and lifted up her head. Resting it inside her palm, she adjusted herself more comfortably...

Her monumental breast's, rounding out from her frilly top, slightly fell downward toward the sheets. Her long, smooth leg's, slowly rubbing together, bending at the knees, she casually worked them back and forth, rubbing her thigh's as smooth as silk...

Bob's heart was racing so fast he felt dizzy. He was still considering that there had to be some way to convince her to take him 'somewhere' to get help!

He hadn't really concidered everything though, and the more he thought about it, he knew that she was right.

They would treat him like a 'test-subject', and if they couldn't return him to his normal size, then what would they do with him?

He suddenly felt that sickening, sinking feeling. The consuming gloom of despairation that settled into his over-active mind. His throbbing heart began to slow down, he sat down and hung his head...


Her huge fingertip lightly touched the top of his head. He glanced up to see the large rounded finger floating above him.

He felt like everything had just stopped. He was so lucky that Diane had rescued him from the water fountain, she had just saved his life... however effortlessly it was, he would have definitely drown out there if she wouldn't have been there...

He wasn't ever going to be 'normal' sized again... He just had to face that, and try and get used to his new life.


"Bobby?", Diane's whisper grabbed his attention.

"How did you get out into the yard?", she asked him.


"I escaped from your daughter's, and hid underneath their car while they drove over here.", he started to tell her...

"So Carly-N-Jenn, doesn't know where you are?", she asked.


"No, they think I'm somewhere inside our house", he answered.


She drew her eye's down in deep thought. Her left eyebrow slightly raised up, she glanced toward her bedroom door and adjusted her dress-tail with her free hand.


"Do you want me to give you back to them?", she whispered so quietly, that he could barely make out what she had said...


He didn't answer her immediately, he scratched his head and looked up into her expectant face.

She was holding her breath... She seemed to suddenly become very concerned with his answer.

"What other choice have I got?", he reluctantly said.

She lifted up her chin, and raised up...

"Well, you could stay with ME!", she raised her voice slightly, her eye's brightly grew larger and she leaned forward, closer to him...

"I'll keep you with me for a while", she excitedly said.


Catching herself, she relaxed and contained her girlish reaction. The thought of keeping this miniature man for herself sent delightful feelings up through her tingling spine...


She breathed out, slowly relaxing and glancing away. "I mean, if you 'want-to that is?".


Bobby sat down and crossed his leg's. He covered his naked crotch with both hands and looked up at her captivating eye's. They were so large and clear, the most beautiful eyes he'd ever seen...


Her smile slowly crept onto her huge lip's and curled up the ends of her pretty mouth.


Chuckling softly, she whispered, "So, I'll take that as a 'Yes?'".


Her eye's flashed him and enormous smile, her soft laughter shook the entire bed with a soft vibration that continued until she rolled onto her back and sat up. Her weight shifting so suddenly caused the bed to compress under her butt, he had to brace himself to keep from rolling toward her huge hip.

She slid off of the bed and stood up. Towering above him, she turned away and started toward the door.

She whispered secretively, "Be right back, okay?".


Bob watched her tall shapely figure walk out of the room and shut the door behind her. The realization of where he actually was, suddenly dawned on him...


He let his eye's slowly sweep around her enormous bedroom. The beige colored walls had so much depth that the room seemed to feel much larger than it actually was, but it was still very enormous!

Diane had a painting hanging on the wall at the foot end of her bed. He could see into the painting very deeply, as it was a seascape beach front veiw, that stretched out into the horizon. The way it was positioned appeared as if you were looking out the window...

He cast his eye's across the surface of the bed. He could smell her pleasant feminine scent rising up all around him. He rubbed the surface of the cotton sheet with both hands and felt his cock growing firmer as the sweet aroma of her gigantic body filled his head.


He laid back and closed his eye's. He was so exhusted that he drifted off to sleep...






*

Ch. 20 'Diane's New Toy' by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

I carried this scene out because of TomSpeedy's suggestions.  So here you go Tom, enjoy!




Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Three



Chapter Twenty




Diane quietly closed her bedroom door and released a long, slow, breath...

Spinning around and falling back against the door, she closed her eye's and caught her breath. She briskly shook herself, trying to shake-off the powerful sensation that nearly made her cum. A re-awakening shiver-like motion. She then stood-up straight, cleared her head and started walking slowly down the hall to the bathroom.

Her daughter's, Jennifer and Carly, along with their friend Chloe, were sitting outside around the swimming pool. Diane could see them through the bathroom window. She had gone directly back to the bathroom to retrieve those wet doll clothes, that her tiny-sized son-in-law had been wearing when she had so surprizingly, discovered him, in her front yard's decorative fountain.

She picked up the miniature coat and the tiny pants. She curiously examined the tiny outfit, then she quickly stuffed them into her front dress pocket, turning her head back to the window, she watched the girls outside in the pool...

She now knew, that Carly and Jennifer had been keeping this secret from her. The fact that they had actually done this thing to Carly's husband, was more of a real shock, then the idea that they hadn't told her about it!

"Poor little guy", Diane thought, "How could they actually do something like that?", she shook her head and frowned.



"Well, we'll just see how they like it when they can't find him..."



***



Diane looked down into the sink, she turned on the water and splashed some across her face, lightly wetting her hair and washing her hand's, she looked up into the mirror and studied her own reflection.

Her eye shadow was just a slight, single stroke of highlight, that barely darkened her upper-lid.

She dabbed the towel over her face and brushed her hair. She could feel her heart rate throbbing. The excitment that she felt made her smile to herself...


*```

Her daughter's were definitely spoiled, they had gotten most anything that they ever wanted, she knew that but, was it her fault if they had actually done this awlful thing to another person...

Did Carly really love Robert? Why then, would she decide to ruin his life like this... Diane could think of nothing worse than being shrunk down to the size of an action figure and forced to live in a world filled with GIANTS!

*```


Stepping back from the sink, she turned off the light and quickly exited the bathroom. She headed downstairs to the kitchen and gathered up some drinking glasses and a serving tray. She fixed some drinks for the girls and carried the tray outside to the pool...


The three of them were sitting on the lawn chairs next to the gas grill. They had all taken a quick dip in the water to cool off, and they now sat in the bright sunlight letting the powerful rays dry their wet skin.

Their secretive conversation was quicly halted the very instant that they noticed Diane stepping outside through the slidding glass door...


"How's the water?", Diane brightly yelled over to them.


"Great!", Jennifer answered her, "It really feels good out here!", Carly added.


Diane carried the tray over to them and sat it down on the edge of the grill top. She grabbed a glass and took a sip from the top...


"I thought you all might like something to drink", she gestured toward the tray.


"Thanks Mom, but you didn't have to do that... we could have gotten our own drinks", Carly told her.


"Well, did you offer your 'guest' a drink?", glancing at Chloe, she smiled and winked.


"Oh, Thank you, but, I'm fine", Chloe politely told her.


"Shouldn't you be at work Jenn?", Diane asked.


"Chloe and I, don't have to go in until three o'clock this evening, Mom", Jen told her.


"Oh, I see...", Diane whispered, slightly smiling as she stepped slowly back toward the house.


"Thanks for the drinks!", Chloe said to her. Diane waved her hand as she continued walking away...



***



Bob's vision blearily faded in and out. The sight of Diane's huge hand coming for him, didn't quite register in his slumbering mind.

The softness gently wrapped around his limp little figure, and smoothly lifted him off of the sheet, floating upward, he was just barely aware of the drifting sensation.

The warmth of something very large seemed to press against him, he snuggled into the comfortable surface and tightly closed his eye's. He wanted nothing more than just a few hours of sleep...

A slight shifting motion disturbed him, just enough, that he couldn't quite, completely drift off.

He yawned and stretched out. He found that his hand's were pressing into some sort of tightly sealed material...

A slick sheet-like material completely covered him, he opened his eye's and realized that he was inside of some type of deep, dark pocket of warmth. Tilted slightly outward, but upright, he was lightly jerked to the side, and shifted back the other way in a smooth, 'side-to-sideways' motion.

A swift, shifting jerk to the right, then a brief pause, followed quickly by the reverse shifting back to the left, a familiar swaying motion.

He pushed on the taught, web-like covering of silky material. Tightly, it pressed him up against this massive wall of heated softness behind him. Constantly in lumbering motion, the slow shifting continued.

Sweeping around to one side, the elevation dipped down, causing a forceful gravitational pull.

His stiff leg's propped up, bracing himself, his stomach fluttered from the sudden sinking sensation.

Smoothly, the shifting motion began once again. The huge wall felt of warm smooth skin. A feminine skin, with a few slightly raised bumps that grew larger under his touch.

The heated scent of her enormous body filled his head. Trying to relax, he laid his head back against her gigantic body. He could tell it was Diane's...

Her enormous weighted foot-steps, impacted smoothly, sending coursing vibrations up through her lower body. A mild, rhythmic, bumping, as her colossal towering legs casually walked along...

Bob started slipping down, he felt his toe's sinking into a thick mess of curly, tangled, wirey strands...

His body was slowly sinking, each time that her huge feet impacted with the ground far below, he felt himself sliding down a little bit further. He had nothing to grab onto, and his hands started feeling all around, searching for something to get ahold of!

He heard a soft chuckling vibration deep inside the wall of skin, as he swept his hands all around her smooth belly. He reached up as high as he could, hoping that maybe he could reach the waistband of the giant pantie...

The tight waistband, was too tight for Bob. The panties form-fitted, super-tight on the giantess muscular glut's...

He was wide-awake now! He fully realized that he was about to slide down into the smoldering hot pantie gusset of his gigantic Mother-in-law!

He frantically started sweeping his arm's around across her velvety skin!

He started kicking his leg's like an underwater scuba-diver, trying to 'swim' out of her huge entrapment...

Then, in one swift dipping motion, the panties slightly drooped, the taught entrapment suddenly went slack, as her huge body leaned over and bending forward her weight shifted back and dropped down.

Her thigh's came up next to her body and settled in, resting together against each other.

Now, with just a little more space, he could sit-up slightly. He quickly wriggled upward away from the much warmer space down directly below his barefeet. Huge pressing muscle mass compressed together, as the vise-like enclosure lightly touched together just below him...

Like a large fish-net, the web-like pantie material loosely covered him, weighing down on the top of his head, he pressed his hands up into it, struggling to lift it away.



***



Now sitting, Diane gently crossed her leg's...

She had to hide him somewhere, because just after the three girls had gone, Patrisha had arrived home from school...


"Hey Mom?", her resounding voice called out from the front door. "Do we have anything to eat?"


Diane was sitting on the couch, next to the end table. She had just reached for the television remote and was about to turn it on...


"Yes honey', there's left-over meat-loaf and some mashed potatoes...", Diane told her.


Trish walked into the kitchen and started seaching through the fridge. Diane glanced toward her and reached down to adjust her dress-tail...

She could feel her tiny little 'pocket-sized' buddy, squirming around inside her tightly fitted panties'.

After crossing her leg's his movements settled down.


*```

Trish was very actively stepping around in the kitchen and Diane knew that she would have to be very careful while she was near, because Trish was a very observant type person.

Diane couldn't leave little Bobby on her bed either because Trish would sometimes go into her bedroom and 'borrow' some of her thing's...

Diane would have to find a very good hiding place to keep her new 'little-pet' hidden away from her youngest daughter. Diane knew she couldn't allow Trisha to find him!

*```


Trish finally fixed her plate and quickly dashed up the stairs to her bedroom. Closing the door with a sudden bang', Diane released a relaxing breath knowing that she would usually stay inside her bedroom for the rest of the evening.

Diane uncrossed her leg's and felt the tiny movement of her miniature son-in-law. His tiny hands tickled as he brushed his minute little finger's around over her skin...

She giggled, as she realized that he couldn't keep from slipping down between her leg's when she opened them apart.

The most exquisite tingling sensation rushed up across her spine...

She imagined how 'hot' it must be for him down there, securely trapped inside of her tight pantie's.

She felt a little guilty, but this strange tingling sensation felt so wonderful that she couldn't help herself from teasing her new little toy!

She bumped her knee's together, in a quick thrusting motion. The tiny little lump inside her pantie's felt so very alive!

She bumped her knee's again and felt his tiny little naked body dropping down into her tighter inner-thigh area.

His frantic struggling felt so strange...

She gasped with overwhelming, orgasmic pleasure, as his tiny little feet pressed against her fuzzy mound.

His tiny hand's were brushing over her pubic bone and slipping down across her moist, slippery skin, with the most incredible sensation!

His feet slipped wildly across her moist pussy lip's.

She felt herself getting wetter, and warmer. Her whole body was tingling. Her loin's heated up, a swirling numbness spread throughout her entire lower body...


She pressed her knee's together tightly. Reaching up, she grabbed her breast's with both hands and squeezed her nipple's firmly as she sprayed out a gushing burst of blissful pussy juice into her tightly fitted panties with an explosive orgasum!

Her thigh's shook and clamped together, she squeezed them tightly and gasped with pleasure!


Bobby was completely drenched with the sudden splashing eruption from Diane's overheated pussy, his entire naked body was soaked in her slippery juices.

A heated steam-filled cloud surrounded him, he coughed and spit out a mouthful of spattering cream.  His slippery naked body slid down deeply into the heated space between her gigantic thighs and slathered around within the steaming gusset...

He could barely breath in the heated confinement of the giantess' pantie crotch.

 



*

End Notes:

One more Chapter for 'Part Three', then... I guess I'll start 'Part Four'!  Please comment if you'd like to see something inparticular happen before this 'part' comes to a close...

Thanks again for reading, and please leave a comment!

Ch. 21 'Bathtime' by midnightwriter85




Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Three



Chapter twenty-one




Bob nervously sat there, high atop the cool, porcelain, surface. Trying to conseal his trembling body was neary impossible, this beautiful giantess could clearly see that he was shaking uncontrolably.

Completely naked, and quite mezmerized by the magnificent sight that was playing out before him, he covered his groin and blushed with brain-crippling humileation.

His only thoughts, were of the enormity of this woman's towering naked body!

The width of the enlongated ledge that enclosed the giagantic bath-tub, was nearly as wide as he was tall. He had been gently placed there by the huge slender fingertips of his colossal mother-in-law.

After she had so unexpectedly drenched her silken pantie's with him trapped inside, she had drunkenly staggered up the stairs to the bathroom to clean up her tiny little play-mate and take a long relaxing bath...

She removed her frilly dress, by simply un-zipping; shimmying her shoulders, and allowing it to drift down over those wide shapely hips and slide on down the smooth length of her gigantic bare-skinned leg's.

Stepping out of the piled up skirt that surrounded her ankle's, she kicked it to the side as easily as she slipped out of her light-pink, stain-darkened pantie's and tossed them away next to the hamper by the door.

She allowed the steaming hot water to nearly fill the massive bath tub. Adding some essential oils and a fast reacting skin-rejuvenator to the bubble-bath, she stood casually naked above her tiny little buddy, and smiled down at him...

Bob watched with amazment as her colossal naked body stepped over the side and towered above him. She gingerly tested the water with her right foot's largest toe...

Bob was frozen with sheer amazment as she stood straddling the edge of the bath-tub. He felt like he was dreaming...

Diane's incredible beauty standing naked before him, and so intoxacatingly close, looming above him so gigantic in overwhelming size...

He looked up into that narrow space between her superior thigh's. The tiny patch of curly blonde pub's that hugged the top of her smoothly folded neather-lip's, glissened with a shimmering moisture and sparkled in the brightly lit bathroom.

She bent forward and shut the water off. Placing her foot down into the water, she stepped over with her left foot and placed it down into the tub. Her knee's bent outward, as she slowly started to sit down...

Lowering herself down, she slowly submerged her tightly flexed hips into the steaming hot bath.

Bob suddenly felt like he couldn't breath! He felt so, very dizzy, and nearly passed out! He coughed a couple times and looked away from her incredible presence, shaking his head and gathering his shattered thoughts...

Inside of the solid bathroom walls, Diane's voice vibrantly echoed...


"Mmmm, Yes, this is nice!", her amplified whisper vibrated within the enclosed tile-covered walls.

"Come on Bobby, let's get you cleaned up", she softly spoke, biting her bottom lip as she reached out to collect him from his chilly perch.

"I'm really sorry about that Robert, I didn't mean to do that to you sweety, it just kind of,..happened?", she whispered.

A slight but, noticable twang of guilt in her sultry voice, she carefully gathered her finger's around his tiny naked form and lifted him off of the side of the tub. Her middle finger's sharp nail slid across his thigh and scrapped forcefully up between his leg's...

"Oop's, Eww, I didn't hurt you did I?", she quickly lowered him down and released him to drop the short distance below onto her bare mid-section...

"That soap's very slippery! Did I hurt you, Baby?", she innocently asked?

He splashed into the shallow water, landing on her stomach just above her belly-button. The soapy water washed ashore, cresting around her colossal waist, rolling waves of frothy bubbles came up around him, completely encircling her island-like body...


"No, I'm fine Diane, just a scratch, it's nothing really!", Bob yelled up to her anxious face.

She cupped her hands around him protectively. The large wall-like palms forming a barrier. In the brightly lit room he could see every conforming detail. The crease and folds within her powerful hands both protecting him, and revealing the daunting enormity of her incredible gigantic size.

Her glorious over-hanging boobie's hung nicely above him, like twin globes, smoothly rounding out from her chest overshadowing her ribs with two u-shaped shadows.


"Oh, God...let me see", she grabbed his right ankle and gently pulled his leg out straight...

"It's not bleeding is it?", she whispered, while trying to closely inspect his inner-thighs.


Bob was shifted around so that he was hanging sideways from his left wrist, and the ankle of his left foot. Treating him to the close-up view of her enormous right breast, he was lifted up closer to her face and manipulated around into a spread-eagle position...


"Well, I don't see any blood", she breathily whispered.


Lowering him back down, her fingertip's loosened and allowed his tiny figure to drop back into the shallow pool of soapy water. The knee-deep suds that washed up around her belly was soothing and very warm. He found his balance by resting on his hands and knees, the water came up around his shoulders.

Her hands quickly returned to that encircling barrier, insuring that he didn't slip-off and slide into the much deeper water...

Diane's gigantic belly was so smooth and enormous. Bob pressed his toe's into her soft skin, steadily trying to balance himself on the unstabled surface of this humongous woman's stomach. His heart was pounding wildly...

He felt so utterly helpless! Completely dependent on her to protect him, he felt completely asshamed of his state of being...

He could easily drown in this gigantic bathtub; if not for her being there, he couldn't even get out of it on his own!

Her face tilted down, slowly closing her eye's, she softly sighed...

"So completely 'helpless', and so fragile too", Diane softly whispered.


Her smiling eye's shimmering like diamonds, staring down at him so lovingly, she slid down a little deeper into the water.

Her tiny-sized, little bath-toy jumped with surprize as her whole body jerked, and slid down a few inches...


Bob was forced to raise up onto his knee's in order to keep his head above water!


A rumbling quaking sound filled the air, he was suddenly shaken around on her quaking stomach as she started erupting into a earth-shaking fit of feminine giggling...


"Don't worry Bobby, I've got YOU!", she reassured him.

Her hand's instantly tightened up their protective coverage, moving in closer to him and touching together at the tips of her finger's.


"Just relax, and enjoy yourself...I won't let you fall", she whispered, still softly chuckling at his nervous reaction.


She closed her eye's again and released a long slow breath...


Bob carefully worked his way up the slope of her soft skinned tummy. Crawling up, he felt the more solid footing of her taught abdominal muscle, he turned to the side to sit on his hip.

The constant rise and fall of her slow breathing gently lifting him up and down, like riding a slow motion roller-coaster, he crawled a little further up into the shadow of her giant left breast.

The sudsy froth of bubbles floating on the surface of the heated water, surrounding her uplifted knees, and swirling slightly from her huge movements, dipped and lifted from the under current created from this massive womans enormous naked body.

She just laid motionless for a long time. Just breathing...

Bob was begining to relax a little bit. He started washing himself off in the edge of the water. He splashed some over his face and chest, rubbing it around and scrubbing the sticky dried juices off, he tried to forget where he was, and just focused on getting cleaned up...

He lathered up and rinsed off several times. Washing his hair and scrubbing as best he could, he kept glancing up to her enormous face, watching her closely, intently waiting for any unsuspecting movement to happen...

Still very unsure of his situation, he couldn't completely relax until he was out of this potential death-trap...


Looking up at her, he found himself staring at the detail of her beautiful giant face. Her large uplifting eyebrows arching up over her closed lids; the pruney wrinkles on the surface of her pillowy lips, the way her high cheek-bones rounded out...

Her long golden eyelashes splayed out like sharply curved whips, all lined-up and feathered along the skirting of her shorter lower lashes.

Her small nostrils forming two dark tunnels under her petite little nose; he could see straight up into them...

Her hair was tied back into an loosely uplifted tossle, pinned to the sides with metal clamps and hairpins that looked to be at least a foot in length, exposing her ears that snuggled so neatly against the side of her giant head, the entire thing nearly twice his height and six-times wider...


A sudden unsuspected lifting motion behind him, starteled him, causing him to turn around...


He glanced around to see her right hand drifting toward him. It silently floated up over him and hung there dripping large droplets of soapy water down upon him...

The large fingertips gently wriggled around as they slowly lowered down, softly closing over him. He quivered from the overwhelming imprisonment of her single hand.

Cupping together under his bare-butt, her hand easily captured him and lifted him up...

He was slowly carried up to her huge right boobie, firmly pressing into it from just underneath, he was pressed against the rubbery nipple so closely that he could reach out and touch it!


He caught his breath and held it, as the sight of her giant areola perfectly encircled the huge growing nipple. Right before his eye's it slowly grew larger and firmer...

His head swooned as he took in the sheer size of it! He had been pressed into before, when she had stuffed his miniature sized body so quickly into her bra, but it was covered then and he could only just feel it within the entrappment of her consealing brasier...


Now though, he could clearly see every little, tiny, detail...

The huge mass of breast flesh compressed inwardly from the edge of her solid palm. Causing the centered nipple to rise up and jut out toward him.

The giantess was offering it up to him, the enormous, tingling, knob-like gland, displayed in such a gigantic size as it came to life so magnificently!

His whole body was shaking as he realized what the giant Diane wanted!

He caught his breath, trying to compose himself, his knee's were shaking so bad that when he tried to use his leg muscle's...they had became nearly useless...

He hesitantly, crawled closer to the stiff projection. The way it grew so firm and solid, revealed her consuming female arrousal. Her palm lifted slightly, urgeing him to touch it...

Her voice released a soft rumbling sound...

Hearing her frustrated moan, created a tingling sensation to rush across his naked skin, goose-bumps fluttered over both his arm's and rippled up the entire length of his tingling spine...

His hands reached out and lightly caressed the very tip of it. The skin swelled beneath it, coming alive with surging arrousal. He brushed his hands down over it, stroking it lightly and squeezing it with his miniature fingers.


"Mmmm- aaaaaaaah", she cooed with pleasure...


Pressing her palm deeper, Bob was forced into the giant breast and shoved up tightly against it!

He pressed his whole face into the rubbery skin and started licking and kissing the giant nipple, frantically trying to service this gigantic woman!

He was suddenly lifted upward, in a quick, bucking rise as the giantess arched her back, thrusting her chest out and moaning with the most tantilizing sound that he had ever heard!

He stood up inside her cupped palm, grabbing the giant nipple with both hands, he kissed it with quick, pecking kisses...licking it wildly and slathering his tiny tongue across the heated taught skin.

Diane moaned wildly, and swiftly pulled him away...


"Oh, You little angel, YOU!", she delightfully exploded!


"Oh BOBBY, that's so....Mmmmmmm NICE!", she whispered excitedly...


"Your driving me crazy!", she told him.


"You naughty little thing you... I could just smother YOU!", she haughtily whispered.


Bob sat down within her cupped palm's, as she raised him up to her mouth...


Her lip's parting, as her glissening tongue slipped-out and slid across the seperation with a slow tantilizing pass...

His tiny cock was proudly erect. He sat within her surrounding palms, his leg's spread apart and his heart pounding so fast that he thought he might faint!

He gasped with overwhelming surprize, as her huge lips completely covered his entire mid-section!

Raising him up to her waiting mouth, she kissed his tiny naked body with a long slow forceful compression...

Her heated breath swirled out of her nostrails, tickling his bare-skin as she devoured his tiny form inside her giantess lip's!

Twirling the tip of her powerful tongue, she swirled it swiftly in a tightly trilling pattern that instantly took his breath away!

She speeded up even faster, into a constant drilling-like sensation. The overwhelming blur of her powerful tongue relentlessly attacked his miniscule manhood like a nuclear power-drill!

He thought his brain was going to explode!


His whole body was paralized. Stiffly pressed out and locked tightly into her consuming mouth he felt his ball's clinch-up, as his burning loin's caught fire!


He grunted with animalistic pleasure, shooting a steady stream of endless white cream...

A long flowing ejection continued for nearly an entire minute, then he caught his breath and drifted downward, still cumming though, he jerked frantically in quick spasmic jolts of sporatically charged twitching...

Jetting out, in shot after shot of glorious cumm, he convolsed in delirious pleasure!


Diane's lip's slurped across his middle as she sucked up every last tiny droplet...


He fell limply into her cradling palm, and passed out...




*

End Notes:

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions.  I really appreciate it.  I think there will be, at least, one more chapter for this part...

Thanks for reading, and please leave a comment!

Ch. 22 'Jims Last Resort' by midnightwriter85




Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Three


Chapter Twenty-two



Diane held the tiny naked body within her single right hand. He had fallen asleep, almost instantly...

She held this miniaturized little person very protectively, as she slowly climbed out of the bath tub and stepped over to the sink.

With the carefulness of a loving mother, she pressed her hand into her breast securely holding him, as she grabbed a thin cotton wash-cloth with her other hand and gingerly placed him down into the folded material.

She felt like an enormous giantess as she handled his diminuative little figure...

She peered down from above with her gigantic sleepy eyes, the littlest person she had ever seen was lying before her...he used to be so tall, and now, she could easily hold him within the palm of her hand.

She gazed longingly with a strange, and lusty fasination. Just the sight of him lying there stirred-up powerful feelings deep within her.

Lightly brushing her fingertip along the side of his leg, she gently wiped away some of the remaining moisture and carefully wrapped him up within the small hand-towel.

Tucking in the folds, her long slender fingers worked with expert precision, firmly binding the soft material snuggly around her miniature son-in-law. Leaving only his head free, she swaddled him neatly inside the washcloth. He appeared like a little babydoll...sitting there on the sink counter.

Quickly toweling off with a large fluffy bath-towel, she slipped into her terry-cloth bathrobe and opened the cabinet above the sink.

She grabbed her toothbrush and squirted a dab of toothpaste on it. Hastily, she swashed it around over her pearly white teeth. After she finished brushing, she rinsed down the tub and wiped everything down, gathered up her precious little 'papoose', like a fat, but tightly wrapped cigar, she gently placed him down inside the front skirt-pocket of her frilly pink robe.

She exited the steamy bathroom and silently sashayed down the hall. Barefoot, and with a slight spring in her step, she carefully closed her bedroom door behind her and stepped over next to the window.

Between the bed and the bay-window, a large over-stuffed chair sat in the corner completely filled with tiny stuffed-animals and a huge myriad of miniature little decorative pillows.

It was Diane's motherhood collection, a heaping pile of memorys from her early married life and even a few from her own childhood years.

Patrisha, her youngest daughter, still staying at home, had lost interest in such things years ago, and this seemed to be the perfect hiding spot for him...

Carefully removing her precious cargo, she slowly lifted Bobby out of her pocket and sat down on the edge of her bed. She held him up within her cupped palms and closely observed his tiny little face.

Containing the sudden urge to giggle, she bit her lower lip and smiled as she emphatically placed this inferior little cocoon so carefully into this huge cornucopia-like pile. Firmly squished-in between a fire-engine-red teddy-bear, and a faded, purple, stuffed giraffe, he blended into the mountainous creation like he was always meant to be there...





*** *





Meanwhile, as the setting sun sank into the horizon, casting it's last remaining rays of light upon Sandra's living room widow, it seemed to display an 'otherworldly' orangish-colored spectrum. The consuming dread that filled Jimmy's shattered mind, lingered on the thoughts of what this gigantic bitch had done to him.

He was sitting on-high, dozens of feet above the floor, upon the narrow shelf of the fireplace mantel. Overlooking the daunting open-space, the extreme distance across the enormous room, the strange orange-glow, highlighted everything inside with it's pervading colouration.

Sandra had gone down into the basement. Placing him up there for safe keeping while she was gone, she had taunted him with the idea of just simply 'tossing him into the toilet'. Instead, she placed him on the mantel and left him there with a falsely projected kiss that she had blown his way, following it up with the sour smirk of feminine contempt.

Walking away, she swung her hips widely, displaying her 'super-tight' Daisy-Duke's, that only, barely covered half, of her escaping lower ass-cheeks. Leaving him behind, trapped on this cliff-like ledge to wait for her eventual return.


Rubbing the swollen purple bruises that covered his battered naked body, he gazed across the lingering distance without blinking an eye. He looked down at the solid floor, the square shaped red-brick that made up the living room floor, seemed to be his last resort...

He continually fought back the self-defeating idea of stepping off the ledge and plunging to his ultimate death.

He reached down and firmly grabbed his broken toe and with a quick snap, he popped it back into place.

The sharp intensity of incredible pain shot-up through his entire leg, causing him to wince for a brief moment, before he quickly stood-up and slowly began to put some weight down onto it...

He could feel that the bone had slipped back into place and the stinging pain slowly subsided. He walked to the edge of the shelf and sat down, letting his feet dangle over the edge, he contemplated scooting forward, and just sliding off...

He lightly traced his fingertips over a large female thumb print. It had just been recently imprinted there in the fine coating of dust.  Sandra's hand, had so casually gripped-up the shelf-edge, just after she had released him upon this high place, where there was 'absolutely' no chance, at all for her tiny prisoner to escape.

He swept his tiny fingers around through the swirled lines within the huge thumb print. He compaired the size differance. He could fit nearly four of his tiny hand-prints into her single thumb-print.

He continued to sweep his fingers all around until the greasy print had completely disappeared. He felt his fractured ribs with his other hand,...he instantly recalled that they had been so easily crushed by that same giant thumb...

She had nearly crushed him to death. More than once, she had held him so tightly within her fist that he could feel his heart spasuming from the blockage of blood flow. Her huge ever-present face, floating so closely before him, that he could easily reach out and touch it!

She endlessly taunted him, tortured him and sexually teased him until he either broke down and cried, or passed out from sheer exhustion.


A slight thumping sound on the basement steps alerted him to her unsuspected return.

Her raspy 'sing-song' voice, deliriously 'sang-out' his name, in a 'childish-like' taunting.


"Jimmy, Jimmy...jimmy, jimmy, jimmy...JIM-MEEEEE!", varying the tone and pitch of her voice, in a drunkenly inspired song...


"FE-FI-FOE-FUM!",she roared. "I smell the stench of some cheating SCUM!", she taunted.

Her re-appearance was still shocking, even though he already knew it was her, and had plenty of time to prepare himself, 'even still' though, her sudden arrival as she quickly jumped from the top-step out into the room, sent a 'electric-like' jolt up across his miniature spine!


"HELLO JIMMY!, she barked out! "Did ya' miss Me?", she teased.

Swiftly stepping over to the fireplace, she bent down slightly and lowered her face down level with her tiny prisoner, stranded on the narrow shelf. She brought her peircingly huge eyes right up closely and bumped him in the chest with the tip of her nose...

"Momma's Home!", she whispered. "-an' Momma's Soooo hungery", she taunted him with her mouth.


Raising her mouth up in front of him she exaggerated her words. Allowing her hot breath to puff out into his tiny face...


"I'm going to fry up some potatoes and onions, and when their finished I'm going to 'brown-me-up' some mini-MAN steak!", how's that sound, Huh?", she rounded her words profusely, so that her spittle would splatter out and easily spray her tiny captive in the face.

"Sounds Goood, Huh?", she savored the desperation in his miniature eyes...


Clamping her thumb and finger over his right thigh she squeezed it a couple times as if she was trying to figure out how much meat there would actually be in one of his legs...


"Hm, I don't know, maybe I'll have to 'boil you first', so that I don't lose any of that delicious man-steak!", she bumped her nose against him again, taunting him to his wits end...


Poking out her huge pink tongue, she licked it up across his chest and face, painting a long slick trail of salava across his entire front.


"Mmmmm, tastie!", she squealed with delight, her eyes sparkling with complete possession...


He fell backward, rolling away from her bill-board sized face, her intimidating, wall sized fascial image changed expression, and the vibration from her roaring voice seemed to shake the entire house!


"GET BACK HERE, RIGHT NOW!", her hot breath exploded across the narrow shelf, raising the dust and nearly bursting his tiny ear-drums...


He quickly scampered backed to her. The huge, female, face, that seemed to float before the cliff-like shelf, turned her puckered mouth all to one side, and bounced up and down in a impatient toe-tapping infuriation...


"Jimmy, what am I going to do with you?", she whispered.


"Please Sandy, just let me GO!", he dropped to his knees and begged her giant-sized face.


"Let you GO?", she repeated. "You wouldn't last an 'hour' out-there on your own, you stupid little bastard!", she snarled...


"Well jus' 'KILL ME THEN' you fuckin' BITCH!", he screamed up into her face as loud as he could!

Before she had a chance to react to what he had just said, he threw up both arms and shook his fists at her. He backed up a few steps, and ran toward her as fast as he could...

He lunged past her left cheek, and swiped his right fist across her left eyebrow, getting in a single tiny punch, before he plunged out away from the side of her head and tumbled down toward the floor!


Sandra was instantly surprized to feel his little fist crack so hard against the hard bone of her outer eye socket...

She didn't realize what had just happened, until she heard his tiny naked body smack against the brick floor at her feet!


Jim hit the solid brick floor with such impacting force that he shattered his left collar-bone, dislocated his shoulder and smacked his skull so hard that it cracked open like a tiny coconut!


Blood splattered out around his miniature head leaving a bright red halo-like impression completely around it...


His tiny limp figure had landed right next Sandra's huge left foot. She quickly stepped around and squatted down next to him, inspecting his shattered little naked body she grabbed her ears with both hands and shuttered with frustration...


"Damn IT!", she barked down at his limp, dying body...


The last thing he heard was Sandra's monstrous voice blasting down from above him...



"You Stupid Little Man!"






*

End Notes:

Please comment!

Epilogue by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

Thanks for all the reviews!  I'd like to especially thank CaryComic for faithfully reviewing every single chapter!  That really keeps a beginner like myself interested in creating more...

 



Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Three



Epilogue



Bringing this part to a close, only opens the way for the eventual deliverance of 'Part-Four.

I don't really consider it a 'Spoiler', giving away a few little clues, as to what is to come in the forth installment, just some little reminders, so to speak, as to what has already taken shape within the story of 'Bob's Ultimate Experience'.


Jennifer still has several doses of the biological shrinking serum that she managed to stash away at Carly's place. Will she eventually get the chance to use most of them?

As you know, from earlier in the story, she was forced to give one of them to Sandra, which she used to unfortunately shrink poor little Jimmy. Jennifer also, had already given one to her lab partner Chloe, which, we will start out with in chapter one, of Part-Four...


Although, looking back on 'Part-Three', we discovered that Carly just can't seem to keep a hold of her miniature little husband Bob. He was captured by his wifes baby sister and held prisoner as a sex toy, he miraculously escaped from her, and was re-captured by Jennifer, and then ultimately given over to his frantically obsessive little wife...

Sometime later, Sandra comes along, snooping around inside of Bob and Carlys' home while their assumed to be away, and the gorgeous blonde discovers the shrunken little guy, deciding to kidnap him for her own advantages, she takes him prisoner and holds him hostage...

That's when Sandra forces the two sisters to give her a single dose of the serum, in exchange for the safe return of their miniaturized Bobby...so they do, And Jimmy ends up becoming her first victim, ...did I say first victim? -scratch that- I don't want to give anything away for the upcoming 'Part Four'...(heh heh heh)


Anyway, we now know the personality of each of these characters pretty well. How much they like the idea of becoming a giantess, and how well they treat their tiny little pet's...


Except for Chloe, we have experienced what each of them are like when it comes to taking possession of a miniaturized little man.

Bobby, that very lucky little author, has so much to be thankful for now. Now that his Mother-in-law Diane had stumbled upon him, while he was about to be drown in the front yard fountain by an attacking Crow, that compared to himself, was like being attacked by an eleven foot tall monster with a black shiny beak almost two feet long!

After she and 'Yankee', her faithful, and obedient miniature Poodle, rescued him from the Crow, and pulled him out of the entrapment of the deep-walled pool of water, he was taken into possession by his beautiful, gigantic mother-in-law, Diane...


Afterword, and at the sametime, Diane soon fully realizes, just what her two daughters have been keeping from her.

Deciding to teach the two of them a lesson, she takes her tiny little son-in-law for herself. She insatntly finds herself completely infatuated with this quant little plaything, and can't resist taking a few libertys with him. Stirring-up some hidden desires for the middle-aged beauty, that she didn't realize that she even had!


Well, Part Four should be out in a few weeks, if all goe's as planned and, I hope that you'll all be on board.

There will be an unknown number of chapters in the next part, as I am going to take the advice of Riczar and not limit the story to a set number of chapters... I'm just going to let the story take shape for itself and play out on it's own.

I'm really learning alot about the writing process, but I've still got a long way to go too! I really appreciate all the helpful hints and suggestions.


I look forward to continuing this story, and reading all your reviews, too. So, if there is anything that you'd like to see happed in the upcoming continuation of Bob's Ultimate Experience, tell me NOW!


Thanks for Reading!


MNW85' ~ [ midnightwriter85@yahoo.com ]





*

End Notes:

Look for 'Part Four' to be out in a few weeks, and happy writing everybody! ;`)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3962