Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Three by midnightwriter85
Summary:

The story of Bob's shrunken experience continues.  His adventure has taken a strange twist.  He is about to see his life for what it really is...


Categories: Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Muscle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: Yes Word count: 45409 Read: 187877 Published: December 30 2013 Updated: February 04 2014
Chapter 1 by midnightwriter85
Bob's Utimate Experience ~ 'Part Three'


Introduction


Bob's own life, had become the particular subject of his own fantasy's. As an author of some fetish works, he had even sidelined the giantess fetish many times...his own specialty.

Now, after his wife and her sister Jennifer, had taken it upon themselves to actually use an experimental compound, (which Jennifer had stolen from the government testing lab where she worked) and shrank him down to six-inches tall, he was seeing this new reality, as something that he would have never even concidered in the least.

In the first two parts of the story we met Patrisha, Carly's baby sister, whom had captured her tiny brother-in-law, and held him prisoner for a few days...He had formed a new respect for this giantess, in ways that terrified him to the core!

We met Diane, Bob's mother-in-law, completely unaware, she went about her daily routine never noticing her daughter's tiny husband running around at her feet...

After some close calls, and a thwarted escape attempt, Jennifer recaptured him and Carly had finally gotten her husband back home, where she thought that she could finally relax, and enjoy her new tiny-sized husband...

Her fantasy to become a giantess now realized, she remodeled the old dollhouse to match their house, that she and Bob were living in, she had just gotten everything situated, when he was kidnapped by their Landlady, Sandra!

Carly called her sister to come and help her, yet 'again', to rescue her miniature husband.

Jennifer couldn't allow this woman- "Sandra", to ruin everything, her job was on the line, so the two sisters were forced to drastic action...

The two sisters decided to go to her house in the middle of the night, jump her, tie her up, and just shrink her down, too.






Part Three


The misty fog settled in, the outside air steaming up from the excessive humidity. An heir of mysterious conjunction; consealing the view of Carly's house across the street, confused her mind with the ever present problem of what to do with this woman...

It was begining to get daylight outside, as she and her sister sat inside of Sandra's living room and watched with confusion as their 'hostage' remained nearly the same size...

Jennifer had injected her twice, using the apothecaries' measure, the second dose, exactly 'four fluid drams', or half an ounce, should have been more than enough to reduce her to just a few inches tall...

Sandra sat with her head slumped, tied to a straight-backed chair, unconscious and only a couple inches shorter than she normally was. Her long smooth leg's extending out like the lifeless limbs of a rag-doll...

The serum seemed to be working, 'only' Sandra's resistance was very strong, it had just barely affected her. It had worked on Bob, and several other lab tests, that had shrunken dozens of large animals down to just a fraction of their size, all happening within just a few moments of the injection...

Jennifer couldn't believe this was happening!

Sandra's own body chemistry was protecting her, 'somehow' resisting the foreign substance. She had only shrunk about two-inches.

Although, she had lost several pounds, 'in all the right places', nearly all of her body fat had vanished...

She looked even better! Her large breast's appeared even bigger, as her physical body burned away all of the extra fat that it had stored around her hip's and lower belly.


The result angered Carly. She was seething with rage as she looked at her...

"Shoot her again, it's not working!", she told her sister.


"Not yet, we have to wait a little while, or we'll just be wasting it,...if it doesn't work 'soon', then, it proably won't work on 'her'", she said, scratching her head. "She seems to be 'immune' to the effects".

"Look at her, she's just 'slimming-down' to solid muscle", Carly pointed out, as she stepped over closer to their captive prisoner.

Grabbing-up a 'fist-full' of Sandra's blonde hair, she pulled her head up to look at her...

"She's just getting more 'youthful' looking, and healthier!", Carly said, as she jerked her head around to inspect the results of the chemical's effects.

"Just our luck, Bitch would be a 'frickin' freak", Carly snapped, as she threw Sandra's head back down causing it to lifelessly flop around from the quick, snapping release.


They had been inside the house for three hours. Sunrise had an unnerving obviate about it. The two sisters hadn't concidered an alternate plan...

Carly expectantly found her tiny husband, Bob, locked-up inside the metal bird cage. She had searched the entire house looking for the key to the lock and she couldn't find it. Sandra had hidden it well, Carly was forced to just wait for Sandra to wake-up, so that she could get her to tell her where it was hidden...

Bob remained asleep, Carly could not get him to wake-up, either. He slept soundly, wrapped up inside a shiny pair of Sandra's thong pantie's. She felt as though she was being punished for what she had done to him, and 'this'...

'The sight of her husband snuggly bound within that bitch's underwear', really humiliated her. This, was the harshest penalty of all... She wanted to get him out of that cage...

Jennifer was keeping a close watch on the time, she was keeping their victim's injections at specifically-timed intervals, 'and' she was about to inject Sandra for the third and final time.


Calling over to Carly, Jennifer prepaired the final doseage... "Hold her head up, this one should do it", she told her nearly identical twin sister...


The needle punched through the smooth skin of her neck and into the jugular vein, Jennifer slowly pushed the plunger down...forcing the yellowish elixer directly into the tall blonde.


A jerking muscular spasum caused Sandra's stomach muscles to contract, her involintary 'convulsion-like' twitching was a normal reaction when the toxic chemicals entered the body.

The two sisters stood flanking Sandra's bound figure. They watched hopefully, as she twitched and jerked around like a puppet connected to some invisible tethering...


A few moments later, Sandra's head slowly lifted up as she opened her eye's groggily looking all around. She flung her head back to throw her hair out of her face as she quickly realised that she was still being held prisoner by these two sisters...


"Untie ME, Right Now!", she snarled. "Carly, You want the police to 'know' what you two have done to your husband?"

"You TOO, Jennifer, Your 'asss' is in a real sling, Girl!", Sandra glared up at both of their shocked reaction's...


Carly stepped toward her, reaching down to grab her chin in her finger's. She squeezed tightly and pulled her chin up...

"Where's the key to the CAGE!", she yelled.


Sandra glared up at her, resisting her question, holding her jaw tightly shut...

"Sandra, just tell me where that key is...Or Else!", Carly spoke directly into her face.


"I told you what the deal was, 'yesterday'... give me some of that 'stuff', and you can have him!", Sandra firmly spoke through her gritted teeth...

Jennifer could clearly see what was happening. Sandra would continue to blackmail them as long as she had something like this to hold over their head's, and 'she also knew' that, if Sandra was given the chance, she would definitely use the serum to shrink some unsuspecting victim...

Then, she would be just as guilty as the two of them already were...leveling the playing field!


Jennifer stepped over to her sister and pulled her away from Sandra and forced her to back off, they stepped into the edge of the kitchen and Jennifer whispered into her ear...

"We'll just untie her, let her go. We'll give her what she wants, then she'll be just as guilty as we are, and she'll have to keep her mouth shut...", she whispered.

Carly reluctantly agreed, and walked over and started to untie her. Sandra jerked her hand's free as soon as the binding's were loosened...

She awkwardly jumped up from the chair and staggered around, getting her balance back, she walked toward the kitchen...


Jennifer stopped her as she held her pistol up, (she had already confiscated it from Sandra's hiding spot behind the picture on the fireplace mantle) "Hold-it, Sandra...where you going?"

Sandra turned to see her pointing the gun at her and she laughed, "That thing doesn't have any bullets in it", she snickered...

She paused for a moment and stood there looking at the two sisters. She felt a little woozy, as the effects of the chemicals still lingered in her blood.

"I'm going to the bathroom alright?", she spoke as she turned away and headed through her kitchen.
Carly reached from the back of the chair and gathered up the phone-cord that they had used to tie her up with, she rolled it up into a rounded coil...


"We'll just give her one dose, in exchange for Bobby, and let's just get out of here!", Jennifer whispered to her sister.

"Okay, but- she wants to keep him, for 'insurance' until she uses the serum, she's got the upper hand right-now Jen, we'll have to deal with 'her', until she actually uses it!", Carly told her.

As much as I 'hate' to just leave him here, I don't think we have much of a choice - Do We?", Carly continued...

"As soon as she uses the serum, and actually shrinks someone 'herself', then- she'll be in no position to run her mouth about this whole thing", Jennifer added.

Jen removed another syringe that had been filled with the yellowish fluid. She secured the needle cap, and placed it into a clear glass protective tube and snapped a cap on top of it.


Sandra returned a few minutes later, she had a cup of hot-coffee and an un-lit cigarette hanging from her lip's...

"So, do we still have a deal ladies?", she spoke, as she lifted the lighter to the tip of the cigarette...


"- Or, do 'I' get to keep, 'lil' Abner' in there...", she pointed her thumb in the direction of the bird cage in the other room.


Carly handed her the syringe, " Here it is, One dose, Sandra", she carefully stepped away...


"I'll be back for my husband tonight", she told her.


Sandra held onto the clear tube containing the syringe. She lifted it up as she closely inspecting it.

"Do I need to use the entire thing?", she asked.


Jennifer turned away from the doorway as she stood up to leave, "Yes, it'll take all of that to work, and it has to be injected, all at one time", she explaned.




***




Bob rolled onto his back, he felt the stinging pain in the back of his head, it throbbed like a hammer pounding away at his skull. The bruise that had occured, when she had flipped him backward causing him to smack his head against that ashtray...

His hang-over, a combination of the excessive amount of beer, that his giant captress had poured down his neck, and the huge bump on the back of his head, nearly caused him to vomit, as he slowly sat up, finding himself sitting centered within the prison-cell of the metal bird-cage.

A gigantic pair of Sandra's shiny, satin-panties, wrapped completely around his waist, forming an encircling comforter. Their astounding scent lingering within, a 'powerful' aroma of her gigantic body.

Bob's cock swelled up firmly, as her powerful fragrance defiled his sense's, filling his head with the pungent twang of her juicy giantess pussy...

He looked around, out through the solid metal bars into the enormous outside room...

He heard a door closing, and then the approaching footfalls of someone coming in from the front room.

The heavy cracking of a huge set of solid, spike heels...

He quickly laid back down, pretending to be asleep. The foot-steps approached the side of the cage...

Bob could feel her heated breath, a gust of warmth swirled around his face as she peered into the bars...

He could feel the floor tilting as she grabbed the cage and unlocked the padlock. He heard the snapping pop, as the key turned and unhooked the heavy lock.

He held his breath, as if he was deeply underwater....waiting for that first contact. Hoping that she would just go away, but knowing that she wouldn't...


"Bobby?", her voice broke the silents. "Wake-up, little guy, come on...time to get up!", she whispered playfully.


He felt the huge, encroaching fingertips, wrap around his entire middle, slowly tightening up around his body.

He was carefully lifted up, and carried out of the cage. Drifting through the air, high up, he quickly glanced around, as he felt himself being slowly lowered down...

He squinted hard to see, as he was being dropped down into the open-end of a huge purse, the shiny blue panties dropped into the purse along with him...

He landed roughly in the midsts of the enormous nylon bag. Several large plastic objects clambered all around his bouncing figure, as he struggled to defend himself from the onslaught...

The soft sagging floor space beneath him caused the other objects contained within the huge purse to settle on-top of him, or right next to him, as his feet sank into the floor, drawing everything together and trapping him underneath...

Bob crouched down as he felt the huge purse slightly swaying... drifting around, and swinging back and forth...

The heaviness of sound, far below him, 'smack-crack', 'smack-crack', 'smack-crack', huge spike-heels rythmically impacting on the solid surface of the floor...

Bob tried to estimate the distance between her mighty stride. Her steps fell alternately, and staggered, as she apparently exited the house and walked outside, down the cement driveway, and opened her car door...

The purse swung around and crashed softly against the firm leather seat in a shifting plop.

Bob kicked the plastic tube, of an 'apparently' loose, lipstick tube, away from him, as her scattered purse's contents crashed down next to him...

He braced himself, as he heard the sound of the giant car-engine rumbling to life. He grabbed hold of the sagging floor material, and held on tightly, as he felt the shifting movement of the drive-shaft engaging, and the jerking motion that swiftly followed...

The sudden jolt of forward motion caused him to slide backward...

He rolled around inside the cramped darkness, several large, plastic objects, tumbled all around him. He shoved away at the smooth plastic things, trying to keep them from settling in on-top of him. A constant shifting force of the huge automobiles accelerating momentum sent everything inside the cluttered purse sliding backwards and jerking around...

Sandra drove like an Indy Car Racer, she slipped the clutch and downshifted hard, stomping the gas pedal to the floor and squealing the rear tires...

Powerful 'G-force's' threw him sideways, and tossed him back into the backrest of the giant car seat...

The roaring engine gradually increased in sound as the slowing speed jerked hard with each down shift...

A hard whipping motion, sent everything flying around, once again. Then, just as suddenly as it had all started, everything came to a complete stop!

"RooooM, RoooooM!"---Roooommmmmmmm"......- The engine stopped.

The constant vibration seemed to settled down, but still lingered within his miniature body. He wondered what she was up to... Her heavy body shifted in the huge seat...


"Hmm, I wonder if he's here?", Sandra's voice spoke in a hushed whisper.

Her huge form shifted again, and the click of the door latch 'thumped' as it popped open...




*
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3962