Souls In the Dark by sickpuppies
Summary:

A ghost decides to have some fun by shrinking a high school Junior.  How well will he survive when he is stepped on by his friends?  Some trampling, some squishing, some giant men, and massive amounts of fun!   

Don't forget to rate and comment! 


Categories: Footwear, Teenager (13-19), Animal, Feet, Giant, Unaware, Entrapment Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 19285 Read: 73072 Published: December 16 2013 Updated: December 16 2013

1. Chapter 1: A haunting in the bedroom by sickpuppies

2. Chapter 2: Spirited away by sickpuppies

3. Chapter 3: A tortured soul by sickpuppies

4. Chapter 4: invisible footprints in the sand by sickpuppies

5. Chapter 5: Left below by sickpuppies

6. Chapter 6: Stuck in this hell by sickpuppies

7. Chapter 7: Paranormal activities by sickpuppies

8. Chapter 8: re- possessed by sickpuppies

Chapter 1: A haunting in the bedroom by sickpuppies
Author's Notes:

I know this part is long, but you need to feel for the characters right?  right?  Just stick with it, the pace becomes much faster by the end of the chapter! 

It was dark.  The sun had long since set.  Shadows crisscrossed the house while the bright moon shone through the window.  It was passed midnight, and everyone was asleep.  Well, almost everyone. 

            Actually, not even a majority.  Noah was staying up late.  Not out of enjoyment, but out of panic.  He had been working for hours, his fingers quickly fluttering across the keyboard, hurriedly trying to finish.  The light emanating from the laptop screen was the only light in the room, and it illuminated his face in a ghostly way.  He didn’t mind his ghoulish appearance though.  His family had gone to bed much earlier, and there was no one who could see him.  At least he thought.  The truth of the matter was that he was not the only thing awake in the house.  Not even the only thing awake in his room. 

            His eyes were locked to the screen directly in front of him.  The words that appeared on the screen as quickly as his fingers hit the keys.  He was in his 6th hour of nonstop work, and by the looks of it, he was almost completed.  All he needed was a closing paragraph.  An ending to this god-awful paper, this horrid night, and a beginning to the few hours of sleep he had well earned. 

            But in his eagerness to finish he missed the shadow crawling along his floor.  The wraith that slid on the ground slowly passing into the moon light, then out again as it inched closer to the bed.  It crawled up the covers behind the still oblivious Noah.  Its shapeless body crept closer to him, almost touching.  It gave out a low moan.  Not any moan that could have been interpreted as friendly.  Nothing that could have been misunderstood as good, or even of this world.  The type of moan that crawled up your spine, turning your whole body cold.  As it reached your head it filled your mind with horrors that you knew couldn’t compare with the real thing.  Noah’s fingers stopped moving.  His heartbeat quickened.  Then it came again.  The low moan.  The horrible sound uttered from the very depths of hell.  And it was right behind him. 

            He took a deep breath and slowly, ever so slowly turned around.  He didn’t see anything.  The only object he could make out was the window, and the small pile of blankets at the end of his bead.  With a trembling hand he reached out and grabbed a hand, not noticing the shadow that had started climbing up his side. 

            With a quick motion he grabbed the blanket and threw it from the bead.  It rolled onto the ground, but nothing came out of it.  His heart was still racing.  He was breathing hard.  He didn’t know what to do.  He didn’t know about the shadow on his shoulders. 

            He turned back to the computer, intent to finish his project and go to sleep, hopefully drowning out the cries of whatever monster had chosen to haunt him.  But this monster was not so easily deterred.  It waited for a moment on his back.  Listening to the boy’s heartbeat as it slowed down to normal.  His body radiating heat in the summer night.  A sensation that the being hadn’t experienced for so long.  It was tempted to move.  Tempted to scream.  Tempted, but not to the point of action.  It knew to wait.  It knew the pleasures of patience.  The time was not yet perfect, but it soon would be. 

            Noah hit the save button on his computer.  He was thankful to finally be finished, but the moan was still fresh in his mind.  He tried to reassure himself, tell himself that it was his imagination, but it didn’t work.  Images of black horrors crept into his mind.  Pictures of death and pain, of a slow and torturous end.  He could not push these thoughts from his mind.  Even as he put his computer away.  Even as he drew the covers around himself and shut his eyes.  Even as the shadow rapped itself around his unknowing body. 

            Noah soon fell asleep thoroughly rapped in his warm blankets.  His heavy breathing was the only audible sound in the room.  The shadow made its move.  It slowly crept along his neck, an into his open mouth.  Its form traveled into the boy.  It could feel itself grasping hold of the boys mind, taking control. 

            In a few minutes, the possession was complete.  The shadow grabbed hold of Noah’s brain, firmly attaching itself to him.  Molding into him, fusing with his very being. 

            Noah sat up in bed, suddenly wide-awake.  His heart was beating quickly, just as it had done only a few minutes ago.  Then he heard a voice.  A sweet, melodious noise, that didn’t seem to be emanating from any actual source.  Like a thought, but more powerful, more defined.

            “Don’t worry.”  The voice calmly stated.  “Just go back to bed.”   Noah felt himself lie back down on his pillow.  His eyes slowly closed against his will.  He was plunged into darkness again. 

 

            He awoke some hours later, momentarily forgetting the events of the previous night.  The sun shone through the window as it did almost every day.  He glanced tiredly at the clock.  He still had half an hour before he had to get up and go to school.  He rolled over, pulling the warm blankets around him.  Just as his eyelids closed, the voice came again.  It spoke in the same soothing tone it had used last time. 

            “Noah, don’t go back to sleep.”  It simply said.  Noah opened his eyes wide again as the events of the night before came rushing back to him.  He remembered the moan.  He remembered the feeling of dread.  He remembered the voice.  He was breathing heavily.  He looked around the room trying to find the source of the voice, but he could not. 

            “Where are you?”  He asked, hoping for an answer.

            “I’m right here.”  The voice said back, a hint of mockery in the soothing tone.  “In your head.”  Noah was on the verge of panicking. 

            “What?”  Was all that he managed to ask.

            “Listen, let me start from the beginning.”  The voice started.  The warm tone was helping to calm Noah’s nerves, but not as much as he would like.  “You have been possessed by a ghost.”

            The voice said it so calmly, almost like it was something that everyone had to deal with.  Like a position was an everyday accordance. 

            “Now I know what your thinking.”  The voice said.  “Your worried because the only thing you know about positions is from horror movies, but be assured that is not the case!  Most times at least.  And defiantly not this time.  I have no intentions to hurt you.”

            Noah’s pulse had returned to normal, although he did not know what to think.  There was a voice in his head claiming to be a ghost! 

            “So what are you planning to do?”  Noah said worriedly. 

            “I don’t know.  Just have some fun.  I have been drifting alone for a while so I decided to have some contact with you mortals.  Sadly most people can’t hear me.  Only a few people can actually communicate with the otherworldly, and your one of them!”  It said happily. 

            “Lucky me.”  Noah said sarcastically.  “So your not an evil ghost or anything?”

            “Nope, just an incredibly bored one.”

            “Well I guess that’s not so bad.”  He was starting to accept everything.

            “Not at all.”

            “So can you do anything besides talk to me?”

            “Of coerce I can.  In fact I can take control of your whole body at any point I want.  Make you do anything.  But don’t worry, I don’t plan to use that power much.”

            “Ok I guess.  Do you have a name?  And for that matter how do you know mine?”

            “The name’s Zack.  As for your other question, I’m inside your mind.  I know everything about you.  Everything.”

            Noah was more than a little unnerved about Zack knowing everything about him.  He was about to say so, but was shortly cut off.

            “I don’t judge.  In fact I think we can have a lot of fun together.” 

            “Just don’t do anything weird.”

            “Fine.  I’ll just be a voice in your head for the rest of the day.  And you know I can hear you fine if you just think.  You don’t have to actually speak.”

            “Well that’ll be easy.”  Noah thought to himself.  At least he wouldn’t look like a raving lunatic with voices in his head. 

            He laid his clothes out on his bed, but hesitated a moment before changing.  Zack quickly picked up on why. 

            “I’m in your body.  I know what you look like without clothes stupid.”  Noah sighed to himself.  He could just feel that this spirit was going to be a pain.

 

            The rest of Noah’s morning went by rather normally.  His breakfast consisted of a plate of rather pathetic looking frozen waffles that he only managed to swallow after drowning them in syrup.  He ate with his brother Ryan.  He was two years younger than Noah with short dark hair, a youthful face with a few freckles, and a look of complete exhaustion.  From the looks of it he had gotten about as much sleep as Noah had.

He rode the bus to school like any other day.  Noah was still a junior in high school.  He went to his classes, and almost forgot about Zack.  He was quickly reminded in math class when Zack started pointing out his mistakes. 

            “Hey silly, you forgot the negative.”  Zack would say. 

            “I didn’t forget anything.  I was about to put it in.”

            “Right.  And I was about to be reincarnated into a rabbit, which might actually be an improvement.”

            “If you don’t like my body, then get out.”

            “Hey, I’m just saying that a rabbit probably wouldn’t have forgotten the negative.”

            “And I’m just saying shut up!”

 

Soon fifth period rolled around.  It was Noah’s English class.  Everyday was the same.  Sit down, and pretend to enjoy a stupid conversation about the literary genius the class happened to be studying that week.  Normally he would just sit in the back of the class as the three people who actually like this sort of thing carried the conversation.  Today was no different. 

            Noah glanced at the clock for the tenth time.  It still read that he had over twenty minutes left.  The class was about half over.  Didn’t help him now though.  That was still twenty minutes of boring discussions he had to sit through before he could go to lunch. 

            “Hey, what do you think would happen if I jumped out the window right now?”  Noah thought pessimistically to Zack.

            “Well, it might get you out of this god awful class.  Might.  Honestly I think it’s worth the risk.” 

            Noah just put his head down on the desk and closed his eyes.  Maybe if he ignored the class, it would go away.

 

            Those twenty minutes went by faster than he had thought they would.  Him and Zack had started up a conversation about the best ways to shut up the three people who were still insisting that The Scarlet Letter was interesting.  So far Noah’s favorite was shoving the book up their asses, because that was obviously where the noise was coming from. 

            The bell finally, mercifully rang.  Even though Noah was the furthest from the door, he was the first out.  He was not about to spend a second more than he had to in this hell.  He breathed a sigh of relief as he entered the packed hallway and was swept into the crowd. 

            “Hey, duck into the bathroom for a second.”  Zack said.

            “Why?”  Noah asked.  He didn’t need to go, and he doubted a spirit borrowing his body would need to either. 

            “I need to show you something.”

            “What.”

            “You are so stubborn.”  Zack said as he took momentary control of Noah’s body, walking him into the bathroom and into one of the stalls.  He gave control back to Noah only after he locked the door behind them. 

            “Fine, you dragged me in hear, what do you want.”

            “Well, this is your lunch.  I figured you had a few minutes to do something fun.”

            “Not really.”

            “Well to bad.  Now close your eyes.  This might take a minute.  And put your backpack down.”  With a sigh Noah did as he was told, first resting his backpack on the ground, and then closing his eyes,

            “You almost done?”  He asked after a few seconds.         

            “Wait… just… one… second…  OK!  You can look now!”

            Noah opened his eyes.  He was staring down at the floor, which still looked as normal as ever.  Then he glanced up.  Something was defiantly different.  He hurriedly glanced from side to side, then down at his body in horror.  He was a bug!

            “What the hell Zack!”  He shouted.

            “Well tiny, how does it feel to be an inch tall?”

            “Not great.  Turn me back!”

            “And why would you want that?  This is one of your fantasies isn’t it?”

            “Yeah, one that I never wanted to live out!”

            “Loosen up!  Have some fun.  Go outside, make some friends.”

            “NO!”

            “I could always do it for you, if you would prefer.”

            “You’re an asshole.”

            “I know.  Now go live out some fantasies, then I’ll change you back.”

            Noah reluctantly scurried out of the stall.  He was amazed at how quickly he got used to his new bug body.  He was a rather large black ant, but that fact did not make him feel any better.  He couldn’t lie to himself though.  He was excited about this, although his fear of death was taking some of the fun away. 

            He pressed his small body to the ground as he wiggled out from under the door, into the open hallway.  Most kids had since gotten to their classes.  Thankfully he was safe. 

            Just as he started to feel a bit better, and giant walked around the corner in front of him.  He didn’t know the person.  He had short dark hair, and was wearing a T-shirt, baggy sweat pants, and a pair of purple skating shoes.  He walked closer and closer to the tiny bug on the ground. 

            “Zack, I don’t want to do this.”  Noah said as the giant’s feet hit the ground in front of him.  Zack didn’t reply.  Noah tried to move, tried to get out of the path of the giant kid heading towards him, but he found that his legs were rooted in place.  He couldn’t do anything!

            The giant was almost on top of him now.  Literally.  He took one more step.  He lifted up his foot.  The shadow fell on Noah as the massive sole of his shoe blocked out the light above.  Then it suddenly came down, crushing the pathetic bug underneath him.

            Everything went dark for Noah.  He thought he was dead.  He thought the giant had crushed him.  Killed him.  Smashed his body into mush.  This was not the case.  He soon realized this as the pain started throbbing through his body.  He could feel the grooves of the giants shoe pressing into his back, smushing him into the floor.  His head was caught between two of these grooves, uncrushed. 

            The giant lifted up his shoe, and continued walking down the hall, oblivious to the tiny bug he just stepped on.  Noah still couldn’t move, although Zack probably had given his body back to him by now.  The intense pain throbbed through his tiny form.  Everything hurt.  The only thing he could see was his antenna.  One of them was ripped off about half way up.  The other one was flattened, almost uniform with the ground.  Then the sweet embrace of unconsciousness took over. 

 

            When he woke up, he was back in the bathroom stall, normal sized.  He was relieved that his body hadn’t been crushed, but that isn’t to say he was happy.  He had gone through the worst pain of his life!

            “Zack!”  He screamed in his mind.

            “Oh good, you’re awake!”  Zack replied all to happily.  “So how was it?  Everything you ever wanted?”

            “NO!  It hurt!  I should be dead!”

            “Well what did you expect being stepped on to be like?”

            “I didn’t want to get stepped on.”

            “Your subcontiouse says differently.”

            “Well I never want to be stepped on again.”

            “Keep telling yourself that.”

            “Shut up!”

            “Make me bug boy.”

            In a normal situation this would have been Noah’s cue to punch someone in the face, and rightly so.  But sadly the only person around to punch was himself.  He had made a lot of stupid decisions in his life, but that was not going to be one of them.  So he was forced to accept what happened.  He was stepped on.  Nothing to do but move on. 

            “Just promise me you will not turn me into a bug again.”

            “But it was awesome!”

            Noah sighed.  He knew enough about this ghost to know he wasn’t going to agree to anything.  He reluctantly picked up his backpack and head out.

            “What period is it anyway?”  He asked.

            “Still lunch.  It only takes a minute or so to bring someone back from the dead.”

Chapter 2: Spirited away by sickpuppies

Noah went to lunch and sat with the same group of friends he always did.  He had known each one of them ever since middle school, and they had become almost inseparable.  There was Kevin, Eddy, Lucas, and Justin. 

            Lunch went by rather quickly.  Zach didn’t make to many comments, although he did get in one or two remarks about Justin’s completely messy hair, and Kevin’s uncanny ability to hold a straight face no matter how funny a joke. 

            “So guys, you want to hang out today?”  Eddy asked.  Noah had completely forgotten that today was actually Friday.  Everything had been so strange it completely slipped his mind.  What a nice surprise. 

            The whole table agreed that hanging out sounded like fun.  Noah was about to speak, but was stopped before he had a chance.

            “Say you can’t.”  Zack said.

            “Why?”  Noah quickly thought back.

            “Trust me, I have a plan.” 

            “Oh no.  Last time you got me killed!”

            “This will be different.”

            “I still don’t trust it.”

            “I can always say no for you.  Or something worse.  Maybe you accidently blurt out that you have a crush on Justin.  Maybe you just say you can’t hang out.”  Noah was reluctant, but he knew when he was beaten.  Truth or not, he didn’t want Zack doing anything that embarrassing.  He just had to agree. 

            “Sorry guys.  I can’t today.”

            “Why?”  They asked with a moan.

            “Yeah come on!”  Kevin said.  “Its so nice out.  What do you have to do?”

            It was beautiful outside.  It was just about summertime, and the weather was supposed to get into the 80’s this week, which was perfect since the whole group was going to go to the beach on Saturday. 

            “I have some stuff to do.  I just can’t.” 

            “Well you’ll still be coming to the beach right?”  Lucas asked. 

            “Tell them no.”  Zack butted in again.

            “Why not!”

            “Because I said so, now say it!”

            “Sorry, I can’t hang out all weekend.”

            “What!”  The whole table exclaimed in unison. 

            “Sorry I just can’t.  Can we leave it at that?” 

            The group was disappointed with Noah’s decision, but that got over it quickly enough.  Soon they were talking about other things, leaving Noah to wonder what Zack was planning.  Zack didn’t answer.

            Eighth period was quickly drawing to a close.  It was the last period of the day.  The last period until the weekend, and the fun beach trip he wasn’t allowed to go on.  He was still trying to work out what it was that Zack was planning for him. 

            The bell rang, and a mass of people flowed out the door hungry for the freedom that is the weekend.  Noah followed them, but not as quickly as he usually would.  When he was almost outside he heard that all to familiar voice.

            “Now duck into the bathroom again.”  Noah had learned that Zack would always get his way no matter how much he protested, so he just did as he was told.  He quickly went into a stall and waited for Zack to tell him what to do next.  “You ready?”

            “For what?”  Noah asked back.

            “Your going on that beach trip.”

            “Really?” Noah asked, more than a little surprised. 

            “Yep, but not in the same fashion anyone else is going.”  He could tell this is where the plan got messy.  “I’m going to turn you into a bug.  Then your going to stowaway with your friends!” 

            “Your planning to have my friends step on me!”  Noah exclaimed in his head. 

            “Wow, didn’t think you would catch on so quickly, but yeah.”

            “I really don’t want to.”

            “Tell you what.  I’ll make you a deal.   You only have to stay small until you can get one of your friends to help you.”

            “And how is a bug supposed to do that?”

            “Good point.  New plan!  You’re not going to be a bug.  I’m just going to shrink you.”

            “Well that’s not much better.”

            “To bad.  And in order for it to count as ‘help’ who ever finds you has to say the following words.  ‘Noah, I am big and you are small, with my help you will grow tall.’  Easy.”

            “Does it have to rhyme?”

            “Yes.  Do we have a deal?”

            “Do I have a choice?”

            “Nope.  None at all.”

            “Then fine.  Shrink me down scotty.”

            “Funny.”

            “Thanks.  I try.”

            With that last terrible pun, Zack went to work shrinking Noah.  It was not difficult.  It only required rearranging some molecules, deleting so cells.  The usual.  By the end of it, Noah was only a half-inch tall.  Just a tiny boy in a giant bathroom, destined to be stepped on by his best friends. 

            “You better get going, your friends are probably going to leave soon!”

            “Wait, how am I going to get outside.  The door is like a mile away!”

            “Don’t worry tiny, I’ll give you wings.  But only until you find your friends.  Then your stuck with your two slow legs.  Suddenly a pair a feathered wings sprouted out of Noah’s back.  He stretched them out, impressed at how beautiful they looked, even in the poor light of the bathroom.  He didn’t know if wings would actually allow him to fly, but what the hell, why not? 

            He flapped his new appendages, and to his surprise he actually lifted into the air.  He was so thrilled.  This was amazing!  He quickly flew under the door of the stall and into the hallway, still filled with people.  He didn’t care; he simply flew high above them.  He quickly dove out of the main doors and headed of to the left, where his friends usually met.  He saw three of them, and Kevin was walking their way now.  Not a moment to soon.  Then Noah’s wings disappeared.  He was still flying above his friends when it happened, sending him through the air, landing quit suddenly of the hard ground a few feet away from the circle, and unknowingly right in the path of Kevin. 

            Noah had to admit it didn’t hurt as much as he thought it would.  Zack must have been reducing the pain.  At least that was nice.  He was laying with his back on the hard packed dirt, momentarily unaware of anything around him.  He was looking up at the bright summer sun as it shone down onto his little body.  Then Kevin’s foot blocked out the light.  He suddenly realized where he was, but it was to late to do anything.  Kevin’s basketball shoe hung above him for a second.  Noah saw tiny blades of grass stuck between the small grooves of his shoe.  He saw tiny patches of dirt and mud.  Then it came down on him. 

            At first he thought the pressure wasn’t that bad, but it steadily grew.  Within an instant it was close to the pain he had felt only a few hours ago.  He could feel his body breaking under the enormous weight of his friend.  His organs popping out.  His body taking the shape of Kevin’s sole.  Then Kevin lifted up his foot.  Noah was stuck to the bottom.

            He stayed conscious as his body raised into the air.  His friend was crushing him, and he didn’t even know.  Kevin slammed his foot back to the earth, crushing tiny little Noah even more.  The circle of friends opened up to let Kevin find a spot.  He took one more step with Noah plastered to the bottom of his foot, and then simply stood on him.

            Noah was going through hell.  It was worse than when the other kid had stepped on him.  The pain was more manageable, but his best friend was crushing him!   

            Kevin didn’t move around much after that, leaving Noah still crushed beneath him.  Pain was washing through Noah’s body.  He didn’t know how he was still conscious.  He didn’t know how he was still alive!

            “Wow, didn’t expect you to get crushed this badly!” Zack stated plainly and calmly. 

            “I hate you.”  Noah managed to reply through the pain.   Zack just laughed in the background of his skull. 

            Kevin continued to stand on his little friend for a few more minutes.  Eventually the group decided on where to do today.  It wasn’t anything special.  They were just going to walk around the mall for a bit. 

            The group started walking to Eddy’s car.  He was the only one with a license, so he also got stuck driving people around.  Noah was still stuck to Kevin’s shoe.  Even as he stepped into the backseat. 

            Although Noah’s face was molded into Kevin’s sole, he had an idea about what was happening.  He could feel the fabric of the car underneath him.  Luckily Kevin had spread his legs out so only the side of his foot was resting on the ground, taking all the pressure off of Noah’s crippled body. 

            Noah managed to fall off the giant’s shoe a few minutes into the trip.  He laid on the fabric floor, and waited a moment before getting up.  He knew he had to make a plan.  He knew he needed a way to get his friends attention, but for now all he wanted to do was get away.  Get away from the giant’s who crushed him.  Away from all the dangers of being tiny.  Away from this torturous ghost who was only causing problems!

 

Chapter 3: A tortured soul by sickpuppies

“I would move if I was you.”  Zack said a little bit after Noah fell off.  “Don’t want Kevin to move his foot and step on you again.”  Noah sat up and tried to analyze the situation.  He was on the floor in the back seat of Eddy’s car.  Kevin was sitting above him, and to his right was Justin.  He considered trying to climb up Kevin’s leg, but he knew he wouldn’t be able to.  Kevin was wearing shorts, and his skin didn’t allow any places for him to grab.  Justin had the same problem, although he did have his foot out, resting his leg at an angle.  It might be climbable.  After a few more seconds of thinking, he decided that was his best plan. 

            “What do you think?”  Noah asked, not expecting any real response.

            “I think it could work.  But you have to be careful.  Its still a steep incline.”  It was a better answer than Noah had expected. 

            “Ok, I’m gonna try it!”  He said with renewed enthusiasm.  He walked past Kevin’s other foot, careful not to get to close out of fear of him moving it.  It was easy enough getting to Justin after that.  It was just a straight path.  Justin was probably the person Noah best liked in the group.  He was a little on the short side, had brown hair, and was currently wearing a pair of basketball shoes, the site of which brought back memories of the first kid to crush Noah.  He would have to fight through these fears if he wanted any chance of getting back to normal. 

            He quickly ran up to the side of his massive, black and white shoe.  He climbed up onto Justin’s toes, hoping that he didn’t have any plans of moving.  One motion would be like a massive earthquake to him.  Noah started climbing to the top of his shoe, grabbing onto the crisscross pattern of his laces as support. 

            He soon reached the top, although he was by no means finished with his climb.  As he looked up at his gigantic friend, Noah started to have second opinions about climbing.  His leg seemed much higher, and much steeper than it had before.  Noah stood on the edge of Justin’s shoe’s rim, carful not to fall in.  He knew that wouldn’t end well.  He had both his hands on the giant leg for support.  Then he had an idea.  It wasn’t going to work, but it was worth a try. 

            Noah started pounding on Justin’s leg with all his might.  Maybe he could feel it?  He started to have his doubts after a couple seconds went by with no reaction.  He was about to give up, but then something happened.  Justin moved his leg back.  It wasn’t much of a movement, but it was more than enough to make Noah loose his balance.  He lost his footing first.  He wished he would have just fallen off his shoe, but fate had worse plans for him.  He slid into Justin’s shoe.  He tried grabbing onto his sock, but the action only served to swing him around to the back of his leg.  He let go, and fell.  His body slid down in-between the back of Justin’s sock and the soft fabric of his shoe.  His arms were pinned to his sides, and he found he couldn’t move.  He looked up and was able to see a tiny slit of light between his friend’s leg and the back of his shoe.  It was so small.  Then Justin got up.

            The car reached its destination right as Noah had reached the top of Justin’s foot.  He got out of the car, completely oblivious to his small friend currently trapped inside his shoe.  Then he started walking. 

            It was no better than what would be expected.  Noah was scarred beyond belief.  If he couldn’t find a way out, he would be trapped inside his best friends shoe for no telling how long!  The rhythmic motion on Justin lifting his foot up, then slamming it down only served to bash Noah more and more.  Then suddenly he stopped.  Noah was thankful.  It really didn’t hurt if he was just standing.  In fact, it was kind of nice.  Both his shoe and sock were remarkably soft.  Being pressed gently between then was like being rapped in the world’s cuddliest blanket.  But his comfort didn’t last long.  Suddenly Justin pulled his foot out of his shoe, leaving the tiny bug still trapped. 

            “Wait a second guys.”  Noah could hear him say far above.  “I think there’s something in my shoe.  Noah only had a second to feel happy before Noah picked his shoe up.  He first tilted it so that it was almost vertical, sending Noah rolling down to his toes.  He then flipped his shoe over, letting a single pebble roll out.  He quickly dropped the shoe back on the ground.  Noah had missed his chance.  He tried to get up and run to his heel before he shoved his foot back in.  He might still see him.  He had no such luck.  Justin’s foot came in only a second later.  His toes hit Noah first, nocking him on his back.  The warm sock rolled over his body as his foot pressed further into his shoe.  It finally came to rest with Noah pressed between the balls of his feet.  Justin finished tying his shoe again, then stood up and continued walking. 

            Noah was pressed beneath him.  The sock and the cushioned sole took some of the pressure off him, but not enough.  Not at all.  Every step he took was like having a ton of bricks fall on him.  But that wasn’t the worst part.  The fabric of his sock pressed against Noah’s face, greatly restricting his airflow.  Not to mention the fact that every ounce of air was forced out of him whenever Justin took a step.  He was forced to take quick breaths whenever he raised his foot.  He was alive for now, but how long could he last?

            The group continued to walk around the mall for some time.  Each step was worse than the last, pressing Noah’s tiny body against the soft fabric of his sock.  Each step crushing him, flattening his body.  Noah prayed for him to stop, but his torment carried on.  The balls of his warm feet pressing into his face. 

            They kept bumming around the mall for about three hours.  Three hours of nothing but Justin’s foot stepping on his best friend.  Crushing him into paste, then letting up the pressure just long enough for him not to black out.  By the time he finally sat down in Eddy’s car, his friend was beaten, bruised, and pretty much flat. 

            His torture finally ended a few minutes later when Eddy dropped Justin off at his house.  He walked in, said hello to a few members of his family, went into his room, and finally, mercifully, took of his shoes. 

            Noah felt the pressure leave his body as Justin took his foot out.  He laid at the bottom of his shoe, just breathing, happy to finally have fresh air.  He never knew his friend was that heavy! 

            Then he was suddenly tossed into the air as Justin accidently knocked his shoe over.  It landed on its side giving Noah an exit.  He wasted no time in running out from the shoe.  He jumped down onto the hardwood floor.  He had been inside Justin’s house many times before, and knew what to expect.  His room was as messy as it always was.  Clothes were lying on the floor, his desk was filled with random papers, and from the looks of it his bed was unmade.  Justin was sitting on his bed now.  He reached down and quickly removed one of his socks, exposing his foot.  He did the same with the other one, throwing the sock on the ground.  He then stood up, and walked back into the house closing the door behind him leaving his tiny friend trapped again. 

            “That was fun wasn’t it?”  Zack said happily. 

            “Fun?  I should have died!  I was trapped for hours!”

            “Yeah!  Cool right!  I never thought you would actually slip into his shoe!”

            “I didn’t either.  How do bugs live like this?”

            “No idea friend.  Any ideas on what to do now?”

            “No, not really.  I guess I’ll just wait for him to come back, then try to get his attention.”

            “Sounds good to me.”  With that, he walked over to the wall and sat down.  Sat and waited. 

            His boredom got the better of him a few minutes later.  He couldn’t just sit there all night.  He started walking around the gigantic room, trying to find something to do.  He didn’t find much. 

            He was close to Justin’s desk when the giant himself decided to walk in.  It was a few hours after, and it looked like Justin was tired.  He yawned once, and then threw of the covers of his bed.  Then he started to undress. 

            Noah wasn’t sure what to do.  First he took off his shirt, then his pants.  The giant was standing with just his underwear on.  Did he sleep in his underwear?  Oh what did it matter?  Noah felt more than a little creepy.  He was watching his friend undress without him knowing.  Then Justin pulled off his underwear.  Noah tried to look away, but found that he couldn’t.  His eyes were pinned to his friend’s privates as they dangled above him.  He stared in complete aw. 

            Justin then crawled into bed, and threw the covers around himself.  Noah snapped back to his senses and quickly tried to think of a plan.  The only thing of use he saw was that there was a corner of the blanket hanging down to the floor.  He decided it was his best bet.  He ran over to it.

            Before he could reach it, the giant turned of the light, leaving Noah in darkness.  He was relieved to see that the moon provided some light, but not much.  He could see outlines, but nothing specific.  It didn’t matter.  He needed to get Justin’s attention before he fell asleep.  He continued on to the corner of the blanket.

            By the time he reached it he could tell Justin was asleep.  His heavy breathing was a dead giveaway.  He didn’t give up though.  He knew that getting to him would be better than staying on the ground.  The blanket was only at a slight angle, but there were many folds in it that would help Noah climb up.  He just hoped he wouldn’t fall. 

            After almost an hour of labor intensive climbing he reached the top.  He stood panting at the edge of Justin’s bed, trying to catch his breath.

            “Good job.  Didn’t really think you would do it on your first try.”  Zack stated.

            “I almost won an award for my rock-climbing you know.”

            “Yes I know, and you should have won to.”

            “I know!  That kid had a head start.”

            “Well no matter.  Got a plan for what to do now.”

            “Absolutely none.”

            “Awesome.  I love a surprise.”

            Noah walked towards the center of the bed.  He didn’t have any ideas.  If he couldn’t get his attention in the car, how was he going to get it now when he was asleep?  He figured he would have no chance on top of the blankets.  So, he decided to crawl under them. 

            The idea proved harder in practice than it was in theory.  Noah quickly found the edge of the blanket and crawled under, but he couldn’t see.  The blanket blocked off all light.  He was forced to just crawl blindly forward. 

            Then he bumped into something.  He had no idea what it was.  He put his hand out in front of him, touching the mysterious object.  It was roundish is shape, had a bunch of grooves on it, and was warm to the touch.  Then he figured it out.  It was Justin’s toes.  Justin was laying on his stomach with his foot facing upward.  Noah was a little surprised.  Somehow he hadn’t had expected to find his foot.  He started rubbing his hands around his toes absentmindedly, feeling his cute toe print.  He thought for a minute about what to do. 

            “What the hell.”  He thought aloud.  “I’m only going to have one chance at this.”

            He crawled on top of his friend’s foot, and then lied down towards the center of it.  He rubbed his face on the soft skin for a second before he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. 

Chapter 4: invisible footprints in the sand by sickpuppies

He had an odd dream that night.  He dreamed that his friends were standing over him, laughing at how small he was.  Then Justin picked him up, and dropped him into his shoe again.  Noah looked up as his foot descended onto him.  He was about to take a step, but Noah was suddenly woken up.

            Justin rolled over in his sleep, flipping his foot.  Noah landed on the bed a few inches away.  He was a little dazed, but quickly recovered.  He didn’t bother trying to fall asleep again.  Not after that ride.  He knew it must be daytime.  The sun was shining through the blanket, allowing Noah to see a little.  A few feet in front of him rested the huge form of his friend.  Then he had an idea.  A gross idea, but one that had a fair chance of working.  He was not happy about it, but it was the best idea he had.

            “Good plan.”  Zack said suddenly.

            “Ugh.  I know.  But I wish it wasn’t.”  Noah said back.  He thought it over in his mind one more time.  He couldn’t get Justin’s attention unless Justin could feel him.  Justin probably couldn’t feel anything so tiny, except maybe in his most sensitive spot.  He was going to have to rub his penis. 

            It took Noah a few minutes to get up to his huge crotch.  He stopped when he was only a little bit in front of him.  Even now it was bigger than his whole body.  That fact alone was enough to make a guy feel inferior.  Not to mention the fact that it was his best friend. 

            He walked up to the right side of his genitals.  He needed to climb on top of him so that he could get to his privates.  He tried to find something to clamp onto.  The only this he found was a few pubic hairs.  Not what he wanted, but it would get the job done.  He grabbed hold of the nearest one, and started pulling himself up. 

            It didn’t take long to reach the top.  Justin had remained asleep the whole time.  He carefully reached out and touched his massive penis.  He couldn’t believe what he was about to do.  He started rubbing his hands up and down.  It was surprisingly soft and warm, a fact that Noah wished wasn’t true.  He didn’t want this to be a fun experience, but as he continued rubbing, he found he was enjoying it.  But this was his best friend! 

            He soon found that his rubbing was having an effect.  Justin now had a full erection towering over Noah.  He wished he wasn’t dwarfed by it, but that’s what happens when you’re only half an inch tall.  He rubbed more and more around the base of it, not being able to reach any higher.  Justin still didn’t wake up.  Noah decided to just go for it.  He pressed his whole body against his massive erection, rubbing up and down. 

            He could feel it working.  He kept rubbing as hard as he could, just trying to get a reaction from his friend.  Then he felt it.  He was about to explode.  Noah released his grip, and backed away, hoping to avoid the spray.  He grossly misinterpreted the distance.  Suddenly a white liquid spouted out from the top of Justin’s penis.  Some of it stuck to the blanket, but most of it fell, landing on the tiny boy below. 

            Noah fell down, covered in Justin’s seamen.  It was hot and gooey, and almost impossible to escape form.  He only succeeded in wiping a bit from his mouth before Justin woke up. 

            Justin opened his eyes a second or two later.  He quickly pulled up the covers to look at what happened.  He laughed a little when he saw the mess, but completely missed his tiny friend.  He reached over and grabbed a tissue from his end table, and started wiping away the mess.  He wiped Noah up quickly, covering him with the remainder of his seamen.  He then threw the used tissue in the garbage.  He got up, put on his bathing suit, and walked into the house.

            Noah struggled to get out from the tissue.  He was covered in the sticky white mess, and it was proving difficult to escape from.  He finally managed to climb out of the tissue, just in time to see Justin walk outside.  He moaned in defeat.  He had done all that for nothing.  There was enough stuff in the trash that Noah was able to simply climb onto the rim.  There was a rolled up shirt by the trash that served as a fine landing spot.  He jumped down, then quickly wiped of all the remains from his skin.  He didn’t know if he would ever feel clean again. 

            “That worked well.”  Zack said in his mind.

            “Right.  It was freaking great.”  He replied sarcastically. 

            “Don’t lie.  I know you enjoyed it.” 

            “Oh shut up.”

            “Hey, I don’t judge.  I liked it to.”

            “Oh go to hell.”

            “Wish I could.”

            Before Noah was able to give a witty response, the door opened.  Justin walked back in, grabbed his gym bag and started stuffing different items inside.  Noah knew enough not to just stand in the middle of the floor.  He quickly tried to run back to the bed, or anything that might offer some cover.  He wasn’t quick enough.

            Justin’s foot slammed into him back, pressing him into the hard wood floor.  He was beneath the ball of his right foot, and it hurt just as much as it always did.  Justin stood on him for a few more seconds.  He wasn’t wearing any socks, allowing Noah to feel the soft skin of his sole.  He took a step, with Noah once again glued to his foot.  Then he did something horrible.  He sat down on the bed, and held his foot into the air.  A second later, Noah was forced to watch as he slipped on his shoes. 

            Noah was pressed into the soft sole of his shoe once again, only this time he was being squished by his bare foot.  Justin wiggled his foot around a bit, forcing Noah to roll onto his back, and have his face smothered against his skin.  Justin quickly tied his shoes, sealing Noah’s tiny prison.  Justin heard the honk of the horn outside.  He grabbed his gym bag, and quickly rushed out the door, each step squishing Noah a little more. 

            He sat in the back of Eddy's car, placing his feet firmly on the ground.  It took a little of the pressure of tiny Noah, but he was still being crushed.  Justin’s adorable and soft foot pressed onto him, and there was nothing he could do about it. 

            It only got worse from there.  The whether had been wrong.  It wasn’t going to be the predicted 80 degrees.  Instead, the temperature was going to climb as high as the mid 90’s.  The group couldn’t believe Noah didn’t want to come. 

            Soon Noah was forced to deal not only with the pressure of Justin’s foot, but also the increasing heat.  He was finding the hot air almost impossible to breath.  Then he felt tiny drops of moister collecting on Justin’s foot.  He couldn’t believe it.  Justin was sweating!

            Soon the tiny droplets became actual beads of sweat.  They rolled from the bottom of his foot down towards the tiny little captive.  He was finding it hard and harder to breath.  Every other breath he took was cut short as Justin’s salty sweat rolled into his mouth forcing him to cough it back up.  He wished he could move.  Wished he could do anything but lie on the ground, being pressed to the bottom of his friend’s foot. 

            It took almost an hour after that to get to the beach.  The situation only got worse and Justin started moving around a bit, pressing more into Noah, and letting his sweat drip into his face, smothering him. 

            They finally got out of the car.  It was about noon now, and the sun was shining at full force.  Justin stood on top of Noah wearing a light tank top, and a red bathing suit.  His friends were wearing similar outfits.  They walked down to the beach, each step pressing more into Noah, crushing him.  They found a good spot quickly, and rolled out their towels. 

            “Yo guys.”  Justin said.  “I have to go to the bathroom.  I’ll be back.”  With that, he walked over towards a building not to far away with the men’s room sign hung on it. 

            He walked into the first stall.  There was no one else in the room, which he was happy about.  It was always a little awkward for him if there were people in there.  He sat down on the cleanish looking seat, still oblivious to his friend. 

            He finished after a few minutes.  He wiped, and then flushed.  He was about to stand up, but something was bothering him.  Something in his shoe.  He untied it quickly, and then took his foot out, with Noah still glued to his sole.  He put his foot across his knee, and held his shoe upside down.  Nothing fell out.  Then he looked on the bottom of his foot.  He didn’t know what he saw.

            He reached down and peeled his tiny friend off of his sticky sole, then held him up to the light.  Then he realized what he was looking at, although he didn’t believe it.

            “Noah?”

Chapter 5: Left below by sickpuppies

Noah was still dazed.  He was still trying to cough up all the sweat he had swallowed.  It didn’t register that he had been found for a second.  Then it dawned on him. 

            “Justin!”  He screamed out as a smile spread across him face. 

            “Wait, your were in my shoe?  Oh god, have I been stepping on you this whole time?”

            “Well yes, but don’t worry about it.  I need your help.”

            “How are you still alive?  And how are you so small?” 

            “Don’t worry, I just need your help.”

            “Yaeh, of course.  What is it?” 

            “I just need you to say, ‘Noah, I am big and you are small, with my help you will grow tall.’”

            “Really?  And that will help?”

            “Yeah, I’ll explain after.  Just do it.”  Justin looked confused about the whole situation.  He had never been in a situation even remotely like this before.  He decided that the best course of action would be to do as Noah said.  He had to know more about this than he did.  He repeated the sentence flawlessly, but nothing happened.

            “What now?”  Justin asked after a few moments of nothing happening. 

            “I don’t know.”  Noah replied, more than a little confused.  He knew how to find out.  “Zack!”  He thought to himself.  “Why didn’t you change me back?”

            “Oh that.  Well I want to see where this goes.”

            “No, we made a deal!”

            “Yeah we did, but do you really want this to end?”

            “Yes!  Change me back.  I won the game!”

            “Ok, how about a new game!  This time you stay shrunk until you get three different people, not including Justin, to say it.”

            “No way in hell.”

            “If you play, then I promise at the end of it I will leave if you want me to.”  Noah thought about it for a moment.  He really wanted to be big again, but he also knew this ghost would just keep torturing him for the rest of his life.  What would be worse?  Having a few more people say a stupid line, or getting stepped on forever?

            “Fine, but you have to promise that we are done after this.”

            “I swear.”

            “Justin!”  Noah called out allowed.  “This is going to sound really strange, but I need you to get three more people to say that.”

            “How will that help?”

            “If I told you, you wouldn’t believe me.  I just need you to do this.”

            “For you Noah, I’ll do it, but you owe me an explanation after this.”

            “That’s sounds fine.”  He went to open the stall door, but suddenly realized how odd it would look if he walked out with a half inch person in his hand.  He didn’t have any pockets.  He only knew one place to put him.

            “Ugh Noah?”  He said hesitantly.

            “Yeah buddy?”

            “I need to put you back in my shoe.”  Noah was more than a little startled.  His shoe was the last place he wanted to go. 

            “Why?”

            “Because I can’t just carry you outside or someone might see.  I don’t have any pockets so…”

            “But you’ll crush me!”

            “Not if I put you near my toes.  I mean, you were right underneath my foot last time and you were fine.  It’s only for a minute, then I’ll take you out again.”

            “Justin, please.”  Justin slid of his shoe, and placed Noah inside. 

            “I swear it’ll be fine.”  He pushed Noah down as far as he could, and then carefully slid in his bare foot.  Noah tried to stay out from under it, but failed miserably.  His toes pressed him against the end of his shoe at first, but he slowly got sucked under with each step.  By the time they were outside, Noah was being squished just like last time, except now he was being smushed on purpose. 

            Justin reached his towel a few steps later.  Everyone else was already in the water and calling for him to join. 

            “Give me a second!”  He shouted back.  He sat down on the towel and slid his shoes off.  He looked into the shoe he had placed Noah in.  He was lying at the bottom. 

            “See, I told you that you would be fine.”

            “It still hurt.”  Noah shouted back, sitting up.

            “Sorry.  Anyway, everyone is in the ocean.  Once we come out I’ll show you to them, then they can say that thing.”  Noah was reluctant about being left alone after all he had been through, but he didn’t see any other options. 

            “Fine, just be quick OK?”

            “OK!  See you in a bit.”  Justin bounded out of sight towards the ocean leaving his shrunken friend trapped at the bottom of his shoe.  Noah wasn’t sure how this was going to end up, but he was hoping his friends would come back soon, and this whole mess would be over. 

            He closed his eyes, and tried to fall asleep.  He almost succeeded.  He was startled back to reality when the ground beneath him started to shake.  It was like a massive blow was hitting the earth, and the shock was shaking his entire prison.  He opened his eyes to try and find the source.  He found it, or rather, it found him. 

            He saw a face hovering above him.  It belonged to a boy with short blond hair, and brown eyes that were staring down directly at Noah.  He was also smiling, a fact that worried Noah to no extent.  The boy leaned down more so that he was only a foot or two away from him.

            “What are you?”  The boy asked.  Noah started to panic.  What was he supposed to say?  How was he going to get out of this?

            “Ugh, my names Noah.”  He said honestly enough. 

            “Well Noah, what are you doing down there.  How are you so small?”

            “Listen kid, it’s a long story.”

            “Ok.  Listen Noah, I think I’m going to take you home.”  His words sent a wave of ice down Noah’s back.  The idea of being found by a stranger at this size was not a pleasant one.  He could do anything to him. 

            “But I’m here with my friends, you can’t!”

            “I wasn’t asking.”  The boy said as he reached down and picked up Noah.  He quickly looked around to make sure no one saw.  Sadly Justin was still in the ocean, oblivious to the giant about to take his best friend away.  The giant stood up, holding Noah in his hand.  Noah could now see his full body.  He was a little shorter than his friends, but only by an inch or two.  He was wearing a bathing suit, and didn’t have a shirt on.  Noah looked down at his feet and was relived to see that he was barefoot.  At least he wasn’t going to be trapped inside his shoe. 

            “Hm…” The giant thought aloud.  “Where am I going to hide you so that no one sees?”  He looked around for a second, but couldn’t find anything of use.  Then it dawned on him.  The perfect place to hide a half-inch kid. 

            With his free hand he reached down to his waist and pulled it open.  Noah looked over the edge of his hand.  The giant was wearing briefs, and Noah was pretty sure he knew what was going to happen.  The giant smiled at him as he started tilting his hand.  Noah slipped off, and fell into his open pants.  He hit his penis first, but then slipped off, sliding underneath his balls.  The giant released his pants, and sealed tiny Noah in his new prison. 

            He was pressed up against the boy’s penis, which was huge compared to his tiny body.  The soft fabric of his underwear only pressing him further into it.  He tried to wiggle free, but found that he was just too small.   He was trapped inside of the giant’s underwear!

            The boy quickly walked back to his towel, his little prisoner held firmly in place.  Ideas on what to do with him raced through the giant’s mind.  He was going to have a fun time. 

            Noah tried to get free, but he gave up quickly.  His giant penis was smothering him, and there was nothing he could do about it.  Whenever he tried to push away, his underwear would only push him harder against the boy’s crotch. 

            The giant had placed his towel in a remote location on the beach.  There were no lifeguards nearby, so there were barely any people.  He knew he wouldn’t have to worry about anyone seeing his tiny little toy.  He reached into his pants and felt around for Noah.  Even though he was pressed against such a sensitive organ, he was still hard to notice. 

            His fingers ran across the shrunken teenager after a few seconds.  He cupped his hand around the tiny form and pulled him out.  Noah was sitting in the palm of the giant’s hand, fearful about what was going to come next. 

            “So tiny, you ready to have some fun?”  The boy asked with an evil grin.  Noah wished he could be anywhere but here. 

            “Can’t you just bring me back to my friends.”

            “Why would I do that?  Anyway, I should probably tell you my name.  Its Dylan.”

            “I’m Noah.”  He didn’t know what else to say.  Dylan placed his tiny captive down by the end of the towel.  He stood back up towering over Noah.  It was honestly an amazing site.  From Noah’s angle, Dylan looked taller than most skyscrapers. 

            “So small fry, how much do you like my feet?”  Dylan asked as he wiggled his toes.   Noah was at a loss of words.  What was he supposed to say?  Luckily Dylan continued before he said anything stupid.  “You don’t have to answer.  I know you love them.  And since I’m such a kind giant, I’m going to let you rub them!”  He sat down on the blanket, his massive feet outstretched to Noah.  “Better start soon, or else you might end up under them.”

            Noah was quick to decided what he was going to do.  Rubbing a cute boy’s feet was going to be better than almost anything else that had happened today.  He reached out and touched the massive sole with both hands.  He knew instantly that it wasn’t going to be enough.  He then pressed his whole body into the giant’s foot.  He hoped he could at least feel it. 

            Noah found that he was actually enjoying the little foot rub he was giving.  At least he wasn’t being crushed!  Dylan’s feet were huge compared to him, but they were amazingly soft.  There were specks of sand stuck to the bottom of his foot, but they only served to add to Noah’s enjoyment.  Dylan hadn’t said anything in a few minutes so he assumed he was enjoying it to. 

            In reality Dylan could barely even feel the foot rub.  The skin on his foot was just to thick to be able to sense someone so small.  He let the tiny boy continue though because just knowing what he was doing was enjoyment enough.  It also gave him some time to think about what he was going to do next. 

            He was interrupted when a couple of kids walked over.  He wasn’t surprised to see them.  In fact he had come here with them.  They wanted to grab lunch a little while ago, but Dylan had decided to stay back and walk around.  As it turned out he made the right choice. 

            There where two other boys.  The one kid was a junior like Noah.  The other was only a sophomore.  The junior was named James.  He was tall for his age and had almost shoulder length brown hair.  The boy standing to his left was named tommy.  He had short blond hair. 

            “What’s going on Dylan?”  James asked as he sat down next to Dylan.

            “Not much.”  Dylan said as he sat up.  He quickly and discreetly grabbed the tiny boy at his feet.  Neither of his friends had seen the half-inch slave, and Dylan wanted to keep him a secret as long as he could. 

            “It’s getting kind of late.  Want to take one last dip in the ocean then go home?”

            “Why not?”  Dylan replied.  “You guys go in, I just have to get something real quick. 

            “Ok.  Come on Tommy.”  Both boys stood up and walked over to the ocean.  Dylan didn’t waist any time.  He quickly opened up his bag, looking for someplace to hide Noah.  He didn’t find anything of use.  A sunscreen bottle, a pair of sunglasses, and his sandals.  Nothing of use.  He looked around for a second, then saw the perfect hiding place.  Tommy had left his shoes.  They were a pair of skating shoes that looked altogether to big for a kid as small as tommy.  Dylan dropped Noah into his right shoe.  He looked down at the little boy for a second.

            “See you later tiny!”  He said as he got up and walked over to his friends. 

            Noah was once again trapped inside of some giant’s shoe.  He hoped it wouldn’t end like the last few times he fell into a giant’s shoe, but he had a feeling it would.  He sighed heavily as he sat down, leaning against the back part of his prison. 

            “I can’t believe how this is turning out.”  Zack suddenly stated causing Noah to jump a little. 

            “Don’t sneak up on me like that!”

            “I’m a ghost.  What do you want me to do?”

            “I don’t know, just give a little warning.”

            “Sorry if my ghostly voice is to scary for you.  Anyway, what do you think of Dylan?”

            “I think he’s going to kill me.”

            “Well he’s probably going to try.  He has nice feet at least.”

            “Yeah, he does.”  Noah knew enough not to try to lie.  Zack knew everything he was thinking. 

            “Would be nice if he crushed you with them.” 

            “No, it would hurt.”

            “Do you ever stop complaining?  I shrunk you down!  This is literally one of your fantasies!  You should thank me!”

            “It would be nice, but it hurts!”

            “Fine weakling.  I’ll lessen the pain even more but only on one condition.”

            “Name it.”

            “You stop acting so depressed.  Nothing is going to kill you.  Have fun.”

            “Fine.  So how much will it hurt when he steps on me?”

            “Ugh… its hard to answer that.  If he steps on you with all his weight then you will feel it, but it would be like if you had a numbing agent.  Your body will still get crushed and you will still feel pain, but it wouldn’t come close to knocking you out.”

            “I guess that sounds fine.”

            “More than fair.  You can thank me later.”

            “Remind me.”

            “No problem.”

            The two remained silent after that.  Noah was beginning to fall asleep inside the shoe.  The sun was still up in the sky, but it was much lower now.  The inside of Tommy’s shoe was pitch black as a result.  Only a little light came in from the sky.  The only noise Noah could here was the peaceful roar of the ocean, and the comforting squawks from the seagulls. 

 

            Is was about this time when Justin discovered Noah was missing.  He was worried for his friend, and hurriedly looked around the towel for any signs of him.  He didn’t find any.  He sat down defeated on the blanket and tried to think this through.  He soon made up his mind.  He was just going crazy.  It was impossible to shrink someone!

 

Chapter 6: Stuck in this hell by sickpuppies

Noah was woken up suddenly when the three giants came back into view.  The three of them towered over him.  They were talking about school.  Both Tommy and Jason were unaware of Noah’s existence, and Dylan only looked down once to make sure his captive hadn’t moved.  It was the first time Noah was able to get a good look at either of Dylan’s friends. 

            “The blond one’s pretty cute.”  Zack said inside his head.

            “Yeah.”

            “I hope its his shoe your in.”

            “I wish.”

            Dylan grabbed his towel up above and shoved it into his bag.  The other two were doing the same.  He saw Tommy quickly look around after he swung his gym bag over his shoulders.  His eyes fell on the shoes, but failed to see the tiny boy trapped inside.  He shoved his foot into one of them, and then raised his right foot above the other. 

            Noah was amazed at both his fortune and misfortune.  He was going to be crushed again, but at least Tommy was going to do it.  He didn’t have any socks on, just like when Justin had stepped on him, only this giant’s food had many tiny grains of sand stuck to it.  To think that Noah was about to become a speck on his foot in a second. 

            Noah was pressed into the sole of Tommy’s shoe.  First his foot landed on Noah so that he was pinned between the balls of his feet.  He then slid his foot all the way in, pushing Noah along with it.  He tied his shoe, and sealed the tiny boy inside. 

            Dylan was so happy when Tommy slid his foot in.  He couldn’t believe how lucky he was.  How awesome it was that one of his friends was crushing that tiny kid he had randomly found.  Would he even feel him?  Would he crush the tiny kid like he would a bug, or just suffocate him? 

            It made it all the better that Tommy was stepping on him.  Tommy was a short kid.  One of the smallest in the grade.  He never really talked much, but he was really funny when the time came.   It had always been one of Dylan’s fantasies to be crushed by him, or to step on him.  Either would be amazing.  Even though he wasn’t trapped in his shoe, he was still excited. 

            The three of them walked back to the car.  It hurt Noah more than he expected it would.  It was much more manageable though.  At least he wasn’t crying out for death, or on the verge of fainting.  It was still hard to breath.  The air was quickly getting stuffy, and the warm skin of Tommy’s foot pressed against his mouth.  He was only able to breath when he lifted his foot.  The grains of sang were still stuck to him, and pressed into Noah. 

            The got into Jason’s car, as he was the only one who could drive.  Tommy and Dylan were in the back seat.  Every so often Dylan glanced over at his friend and looked at his shoes.  He pictured the hell the tiny man was going through, if he was still alive.  Tommy was small, but even his weight could crush a bug like Noah. 

            He was right.  Noah had been smushed against Tommy’s foot.  He remained awake like Zack promised he would, but he was starting to with he could just pass out and skip the whole ordeal.  It was hot outside, and tiny droplets of sweat were forming on the bottom of Tommy’s foot.  He knew from his experience with Justin that they would soon form into full beads of sweat.  Noah had to endure his foot for about an hour after that as the three boys drove home.     

            Jason pulled up to Noah’s house.  It was at that moment that Noah had a great idea. 

            “Hey, why don’t you guys hang out a bit?  We could have some dinner, watch a movie.”

            “I can’t.”  Jason said.  “I have to get home soon.”

            “Well I can stay for a little bit.  Not long though.”  Tommy added.  Dylan main objective was to have Tommy come inside.  If Jason didn’t want to stay it wouldn’t be as fun, but he might still be able to find out what happened to Noah. 

            The two boys got out of the car, then waved good by as Jason drove away.  Dylan didn’t live in a huge house, but it was nice.  It had two floors.  The second floor contained mostly just the bedrooms while the living room and kitchen were downstairs. 

            When they walked in, they found the house empty.  Dylan’s family was away for the weekend. 

            “One thing.”  Dylan said as he closed the door behind them.  “Could you take off your shoes?”

            “Yeah, no problem.”  Tommy said as he slipped both off.  Dylan did the same. 

            “Go in the living room and find something to watch.  I just have to put this stuff away.” 

            “Sure.”  Tommy said as he walked to the living room.  Dylan heard the T.V. come on a second later.  He eagerly looked inside of Tommy’s shoe.  He didn’t find anything at first.  There was a lot of sand, but no Noah.  He checked both shoes again, just in case his missed him.  Still nothing.  He gave up and walked into the living room to join his friend.  Maybe he had just squished him into mush. 

            He sat down next to Tommy.  For the next hour or so the two of them watched as the screen flashed.  After a while Tommy crossed his legs.  Then Dylan saw Noah. 

            By the time Tommy took off his shoes, his sweat had all but drowned the poor little foot toy.  He was about to suffocate when Tommy mercifully pulled his foot out.  The downside was that Noah had stuck to his foot.  He was slammed down into the hard wood floor of Dylan’s house, and then walked on all the way to the couch. 

            Dylan was amazed when he saw it.  The tiny thing had actually managed not to get squished, even when Tommy had kept him in his shoe for over an hour!  Just from the sight of his sole he could tell that Tommy had been sweating at least a little. 

            “Hey Tommy.”  Dylan said as he stood up.  “I’m going to make some popcorn, you want some?”

            “Sound great.”  Tommy replied.  Dylan was thankful to be alone for a minute.  He needed to make a plan to get Noah back.  He was still stuck to Tommy’s foot, and if he could he would like to get him back without Tommy knowing.  But how? 

            He came back into the living room, but Tommy was nowhere to be seen.  He assumed he just went to the bathroom or something.  He sat down and waited for his friends return. 

            Tommy had gotten up a few seconds before Dylan came back.  He had in fact went to the bathroom.  He walked in, and shut the door.  He finished in a few seconds, still unaware of the tiny stowaway stuck on his sole.  He has about to leave, when he felt something under his foot.  Ironically enough it wasn’t even Noah that he felt.  He had just stepped piece of chipped tile.  He lifted up his left foot so he could see what it was.  He was surprised that he feet were still so sandy.  He quickly wiped it off, and then placed it back on the ground.  He picked up his other foot, but something caught his eye. 

            He carefully peeled Noah off from the bottom of his foot.  He held him up to the light to get a better view.  At first he thought that he had stepped on some poor bug, but as he looked closer, he could tell it wasn’t a bug at all. 

            “Are you a person?”  He asked the tiny form sprawled out in the center of his hand. 

            “Yes.  Yes I am, and thank you for finding me.”

            “Yeah, I’m sorry about stepping on you.  I didn’t even feel you!”

            “Its OK.  Can you help me get big again?”  He was hoping for a simple yes.  Hoping that he was finally found by a giant that was going to help him.  His hopes were not realized. 

            “Ugh, not yet.  I have a few things I want to try first.  I mean, how often do you come across such a tiny little boy?” 

            Before he had a chance to answer, the giant opened the door and walked back into the living room. 

            “Hey Dylan!”  He shouted out happily.  “Look what I found.”

            “What?”  Dylan asked worriedly. 

            “Check it out!”  Tommy held Noah out so that Dylan could clearly see him. 

            “Wow.  I guess we should try to help him hugh.”  Dylan said with a hint of disappointment in his tone. 

            “Well we could…” Tommy began.  “Or we could have some fun with him.”  Dylan looked back up at Tommy with a little excitement. 

            “Like what?”  He asked, hoping that Tommy was going to say something along the lines of, squish him. 

            “I say we make him our slave for the night.  We could make him rub our feet, and then we could step on him, then… well we can think of other stuff later.”

            “I’ve never seen this side of you before Tommy.”  Dylan said with a grin.

            “I know.  But I’ve known you for years.  I know I can trust you.  And I’m pretty sure you like the idea just as much as me.”  Dylan chose not to ask how he knew, and to take this as an amazing opportunity and stroke of luck. 

            “Tommy, I would love to crush this tiny boy with you.”

            “Awesome!  So what should we do first?” 

            “He was trapped in your shoe for a while, so we should give him a break from your smelly feet.”

            “Good idea, but your feet are still fine.”

            “So how about I step on him.”

            “What about this, you lay on the couch, then I give you a little foot message by pressing our friend here into your sole?”

            “You always came up with the best ideas!”  Dylan said as he laid back on the couch.  Tommy grabbed his right foot and started rubbing the palm of his hand, and Noah, into his foot.

            Noah was pressed between the palm of Tommy’s hand, and the balls of Dylan’s foot.  Then he moved lower, rubbing his tiny body around Dylan’s arch, then his heel.  He then moved back up to his toes, forcing Noah in between each one.  By the time they were done, Noah was confidant that he had been pressed over every inch of the giant’s sole. 

            “So what should we do now?”  Dylan asked after Tommy was finished. 

            “Hey, you always where underwear to the beach right?”

            “Yeah.”  Tommy chuckled as he slid closer to Dylan who was now sitting up.  He gripped the waistband of his shorts, and then pulled them open.  He held Noah over the gap, and then dropped him inside.  Dylan watched in amusement as his tiny form fell onto his penis.   Tommy let go of his pants.

            Noah was once again sealed inside Dylan’s underwear, pressed up against his massive member.  He couldn’t do anything.  Any move he made just pushed him lower down.  He gave up quickly as he realized there was no escaping. 

            The two friends then went back to watching their show, giggling occasionally as thoughts of a shrunken highschooler popped back into their heads.  The image of him being squished inside of a shoe, or pressed against Dylan’s privates.  Neither of them said anything, but they knew what the other was thinking. 

            About halfway into the Television show, Tommy’s cell phone began to emit the familiar dinging sound that signaled an incoming call.  He checked who it was before answering.  It was his mother.  He picked up, and held the small black box to his ear.

            “Yeah mom?”  He asked.

            He hung up a few seconds later, a look of disappointment on his face.  He turned to Dylan.

            “I have to get going.  My mom’s going to pick me up.”

            “Really?  But we just found him!”  Noah’s name had slipped from his memory.  Who cares really?  He was only a bug.

            “I know, but I have to.  Tell you what though.  Give him to me.  I’ll take him home and make sure he has fun.”  Dylan had a feeling that Tommy was letting onto more than he was saying.  He glanced at him curiously such that his next question didn’t even need to be asked.

            “Fun how?”

            “I’ll tell you everything tomorrow.  Then I’ll give him back to you after school.”

            “Fine.”  Dylan said with a hint of disappointment.  If Noah was going to get tortured, he would rather be doing the torturing.  But he supposed that Tommy placing with him wouldn’t be that bad anyway.  He reached into his pants to try and find the tiny boy.  His hands rubbed around his penis, then his balls, but he was having a hard time finding him, just like last time.  Eventually he felt the tiny form of him pressed on the underside of his balls.  He pulled him out triumphantly.  “Here you go.”  He said handing Noah off to tommy. 

            “Thanks man.  I’ll make sure to take good care of him.  They both got up and walked back to the door, Noah held out in Tommy’s palm.  He was still a little dazed from being inside Dylan’s pants, but everything was starting to come back.  The world was coming into focus, along with the giant kid holding him. 

            Tommy reached for his shoes once they reached the door.  He held Noah over the, menacingly.  His evil grin didn’t help reassure Noah about his position. 

            “I’m a nice master.”  Tommy began.  “I’ll let you choose which shoe you get to stay in.” 

            “Thanks asshole.”  Noah thought to himself.  Either of his shoes would be painful.  It wasn’t much of a gesture of kindness. 

            “The left one.”  He eventually said, even though he didn’t really care.  What he did care about was finding a way to get free from these two devils.  He didn’t think off anything in time.  The giant tilted his hand and dropped Noah into his left shoe, as promised.  Both Tommy and Dylan looked down at the boy about to be crushed under Tommy’s foot. 

            Tommy slipped into his right shoe first, and then he placed his barefoot into the left shoe.  Noah tried to avoid it.  He pressed his body up against the back of his shoe, although he didn’t think it would help.  The giant’s toes passed over him, stepping onto the sole.  Then he slid in the rest of his foot.  It missed Noah until the giant put his heel down.  It landed on top of Noah; pushing him down into the indent his heal had already formed after hours of pressure.  Pressure that was now pushing down on Noah, squishing him.

            Tommy opened the door as his mom pulled up in the car.  He said good buy to his friend, then gleefully stomped his way outside.  He opened the door, and slid in, trying to keep as much pressure on his foot as possible.

            “Did you have fun at the beach?”  His mom asked.

            “It was amazing!”  Tommy replied as they pulled away.

 

Chapter 7: Paranormal activities by sickpuppies

The time spent under Tommy’s foot gave Noah some time to think of a plan.  His thoughts were hampered by the constant pain of a giant crushing him.  By the sweat that dripped onto his back, and by the ever stickier air.  He couldn’t move at all.  Not even a wiggle.  Tommy’s foot was just too heavy.  The result was that he couldn’t think of anything. 

            Tommy soon arrived at his house.  He walked inside, making sure to put extra pressure on Noah, and went into his room.  It was already ten O’clock.   He slipped off both his shoes.  He picked up his left one and reached inside; trying to find the tiny person he had trapped inside.  He gave up after a few seconds.  He sat down on his bead and placed his left leg across his right nee. 

            There on the bottom of his foot was just the shrunken boy he was looking for.  He peeled him off of his sweaty foot and held him up to his face.

            “Wow tiny, your sure like my foot if you stay stuck to it so much.”

            “Not really.”

            “Well that’s fine.  If you don’t like my feet, I have another job for you.  Stay here for a second.”  He placed Noah down on his bed and stood up.  It gave Noah a chance to look around and try to get a feel for the situation.  His room was like any other teenage boys room.  It was on the small side, with a bed pressed up against the far wall from the door.  He had a few bookshelves, a closet on the far wall, and carpeted flooring, a fact that Noah hoped he could use to his advantage later. 

            He was also able to get a good look at Tommy.  Until now the only times he saw the giant were after he got crushed or after being pulled away from Dylan’s penis.  He wasn’t that tall, a few inches shorter than Noah usually was.  He had an adorable haircut, deep blue eyes, and a boyish face.  His wasn’t skinny, but he wasn’t chunky either.  A healthy medium perhaps.  He was only wearing his swinshorts, exposing his belly and chest. 

            Suddenly he pulled off his bathing suit, standing naked above Noah.  He was about the same size as Dylan and Justin, although it was hard to compare when everyone’s penis was over ten times your size.  He didn’t have many pubic hairs, and the ones he did have were still short and did not cover anything up.  He reached down and grabbed Noah in his hand. 

            He crawled into his bed, then sat down with his legs spread, his back leaning against the wall.  He placed Noah down on top of his crotch.

            “Well tiny, you can guess what I want.”  He said with an evil grin. 

            “And what if I don’t?”  Noah shouted defiantly back at him.

            “Hm…” The giant thought.  It hadn’t accrued to him what he would do to the tiny boy if he defied him.  “Well I could always eat you.”  He said flatly after a second more of deliberation.  “I don’t know if it would kill you, but I can’t imagine being slowly digested would be fun.”  Noah stood in shock.  He didn’t think Tommy would be able to think of anything worse than using him as a sex toy, but he managed.  He was left with no choice. 

            Noah got down onto his knees and started rubbing the giant’s boyhood.  He started out slow, not happy about any of this.  His penis was huge, warm, and soft to the touch.  It slowly started to rise.  The giant above him was enjoying every second of this.   He was eagerly staring down at the small boy as he was forced to rub his massive erection.  He loved knowing that he was in complete control over him.  If he said to rub his penis, he did it.  How amazing is that?

            Noah couldn’t help but think of Jason as he continued.  He remembered the first time he rubbed a giant’s erection, although at least that time it was his friend’s, not a random sophomore intent on making his life a living hell.  He couldn’t help but remember the mixed feelings he had experienced.  He knew he was enjoying it, even now.  The sight of both Tommy’s and Justin’s erections were enough to turn Noah on.  For a moment he forgot about how his life was going to be a living hell.  He forgot about how he had spent the greater part of the day smothered inside a giant’s shoe. 

            He through his body against his rock hard boyhood and started rubbing as hard as he could.  The boy above him loved it.  He could barely feel Noah’s tiny hands before.  At least now he could feel him a bit.  It wasn’t going to be enough though. 

            He reached down and grabbed the top half of his boyhood in his hand and started pumping up and down.  He moaned with the pleasure of it, his thoughts focused on the tiny boy he was holding captive. 

            He stopped for a second as an idea accrued to him.  He let go of his erection and grabbed the tiny boy at the base of the organ.  He positioned him in the palm of his hand, the pressed him back up against his warm crotch.  He began pumping again.

            Noah’s face and body were pressed against him, being rubbed all over the massive organ.  The giant rubbed his hands fully up the length of his shaft pressing the captive harder and harder.  Tommy knew he couldn’t last much longer. 

            Once he knew he could not hold it in any longer, he took his hand away from his shaft, and held Noah in front of his tip.  Suddenly the hot, sticky liquid squirted out, slamming into his open hand, and the tiny body of Noah.  He was covered head to toe in the giant’s seamen. 

            “Just like Justin” he thought to himself. 

            Tommy rubbed him around the warm tip off his penis for a few more seconds before he finally placed Noah back onto the bed.  He grabbed a tissue from the dresser and quickly wiped away most of the liquid.  He threw the used cloth into the trash, not bothering to let Noah clean him off.  He glanced back down at him as he tried to regain his breath.  Noah was doing the same, except he was still covered in the giant’s jiz. 

            “Damn tiny.  If I didn’t know better I would say you did that before.”  If only he knew.  Actually, it was probably better that he didn’t.  He got up and threw on a pair of shorts that he had lying on the ground.  He walked outside shutting the door behind him and leaving Noah alone. 

            He tried to wipe as much of the giant’s seamen from him as possible, but it proved to be a difficult task.  He wiped off all he could on the blanket, but he was still covered in it when the giant came back inside. 

            “I don’t know about you but I’m ready for bed.”  Tommy walked over to his dresser and quickly pulled out a pair of socks.  He looked back at Noah, and then pulled his shorts off.  He sat next to Noah on the bed. 

            “So where do you want to sleep tonight tiny?”

            “In my own bed?”  Noah asked, determined to show at least a little rebellion. 

            “Not going to happen.”  He picked Noah up again, and then dropped him into one of his socks.  “Hey, at least it’s warm!”  He said as he slipped the sock over his foot.  It pressed up against Noah, but not nearly as hard as it did when he was inside his shoe.  At least the sock would stretch a bit.  Tommy tossed the other sock back towards the dresser.  He wasn’t going to need it.  He turned of his light and rested his head on his pillow.  “Good night tiny.” 

            Noah wasn’t altogether unhappy with the situation.  He wasn’t being pressed to hard.  Probably not even enough to kill a normal bug.  The giant foot was warm just like Tommy had promised.  Noah was able to find a comfy position between the balls of his foot, and peacefully drifted into sleep. 

 

            The day came quickly enough.  The sun shined through Tommy’s open curtains illuminating the room.  Tommy sat up in bed, momentarily forgetting his little foot toy.  He slid his feet out of bed resting them on the floor. 

            Noah woke suddenly when he felt Tommy swing his feet around.  He had a pleasant night, even going as far as to grab one of Tommy’s toes and hug it like a stuffed animal.  He wouldn’t have been disappointed to have a bed like that every night.  Then Tommy stood up. 

            He put his full weight on his foot, still forgetting about Noah.  He slipped into the pair of shorts that he had tossed on the ground the day before and walked outside.  Each step pummeled Noah more and more.  He was squished as Tommy soft sole walked on him, squishing him like he so often had to deal with.  It wasn’t until Tommy was in the bathroom that he remembered Noah.

            He was busy peeing into the toilet bowl when he noticed he only had one sock on.  He questioned it for a second asking himself first why he had bothered to put on socks in the summer, and second, why he was only wearing one.  Then the events of last night came back to him.  He smiled with delight as he scrunched up his toes trying to feel the tiny bug he was stepping on. 

            Sadly for Tommy, he was not able to do much with his foot toy that day.  He had been neglecting his schoolwork and today was the day he had to finish.  He was just going to have to be content with the knowledge that Noah was still pressed against his hot foot for the whole day.   

            From the moment he sat down at his desk and began working on his English presentation to the moment he wrote down the final answer to his math packet, from the when the sun shone brightly overhead signaling noon, to the moment the moon rose high into the sky, Noah was help, trapped in every sense of the word, against Tommy’s foot.  The heat of it radiating into Noah’s body.  The soft skin soothing to the touch. 

            By the time Tommy closed his last textbook and placed it back on the shelf, almost 8 hours had passed.  The sun had set over the horizon hours ago, and the only light in Tommy’s room emanated from his desk lamp.  His swung around in his rotatable chair, resting both his feet on the bed.  He landed back with his hands behind his head.  His eyes slowly slipped shut as the exhaustion of hours of work caught up with him.  He did not let himself fall into the deep slumber of sleep though.  Not yet at least. 

            He looked down at his two feet, still sitting comfortably in his bed.  The one without anything covering it, and the other with a simple sock.  A sock that held within it not only Tommy’s adorable foot, but also tiny Noah, still pressed between the balls of it. 

            Tommy let his feet fall back to the ground as he stood up.  He crawled into bed, eager to finally end the day.  It was stull relatively early, but he knew he wouldn’t be able to stay awake much longer anyway.  He had to continuously catch himself when he was working on his homework, his head almost dropping down to the textbooks, his eyes almost closing.  But he had worked through that sleeplessness, and now his bed was his reward.  He pulled the covers around himself and let his tired eyes finally close.  He fell asleep.

            Noah joined the giant in slumber soon after.  He had tried through the day to escape his tiny prison, but had found the task to be impossible.  He couldn’t move whenever Tommy put even the slightest amount of weight on him, pinning his to the floor.  Even when he had his feet up, Noah was to do more than wiggle a bit.  Every once of force he exerted trying to move, the sock pushed back, forcing him back against Tommy’s bare foot.  He couldn’t do anything but lay inside his sock and hope for the torture to end. 

            Like last night, he was able to quickly find a place of comfort.  Tommy’s foot remanded as soft as it always was.  It warmth it gave off was enough to relax anyone. 

            Noah let the sock press him against Tommy, holding him in place.  He only needed to adjust his body a little bit before the sweet relies of sleep found him.  The two boys, one a giant, and one a toy, slept together in his bed, comfortable and content.  A feeling that would escape both of them the next day. 

 

            The morning came as it did any other Monday morning.  The bright burning sun glimpsed over the horizon, illuminating Tommy’s room with light, and chasing away the shadows that covered it only minutes before.  But Tommy’s mornings never started out with a peaceful sunbeam waking him up.  No, like most other teenage boys he was blessed, or perhaps cursed, with the ability to sleep through anything, including and especially the morning sun.  The result of this was that his morning started out with the loud and piercing screams of his alarm clock, set to go off at 7 am. 

            Tommy slowly opened his eyes as the shrill beeps of the clock pierced into his skull, pulling him out of the blissful sleep that he had been enjoying so much.  He sat up, and quickly slammed his hand onto the clock, shutting off the loud beeping until the next morning.  He rubbed both fists into his eyes, trying to keep himself from falling back into bed. 

            He swung his feet onto the floor.  Just like last morning, he had forgotten about the little footboy he had trapped.  He quickly realized though.  He allowed a slight smile to creep across his boyish face, a rare sight this early in the morning. 

            Without bothering to remove the sock and let his captive free, he walked over to his dresser, each step a mixture of pain and anguish to the tiny boy trapped below, who was no more of a morning person then the giant who’s foot was presently pressing on him. 

            The boy quickly pulled out a few articles of clothing.  A red pair of shorts, underwear, and shirt, and the extra sock that he had tossed away a few nights before.  He was impressed that he had remembered such a trivial detail.  He quickly dressed himself, and slipped on his other sock.  At least now his feet matched.  He made a quick note of which one held Noah, just incase he forgot later in the day.        

            The rest of the morning consisted of the average chores that Tommy had to endure day to day.  He went to the bathroom, shoveled down a small breakfast, packed his bag with the homework of the night before, and finally combed his messy hair.  An act that he had failed to do for the last two days. 

            He was about to slip his shoes on, but had a thought first.  Noah had been pressed inside his sock for over 24 hours straight now.  He should let him out.  Trapping him for a whole school day would be too much for any one slave to handle. 

            He sat on the warm bed and slipped his sock off.  He reached inside and pulled out the tiny form of Noah. 

            “Well tiny, hope you liked your stay inside my sock.  I’m sorry but I’m going to have to move you someplace else for now.  I’m getting board of the image of you glued to my sole.”

            “So your leaving me hear today?”  Noah asked as he allowed a tiny bit of hope to form inside his mind.  Perhaps today was going to be his lucky day.  Maybe he could finally escape to freedom, or at least get away from this giant who only thought of him as a toy. 

            “Nope.”  Tommy said flatly, crushing the small bit of hope Noah had just developed.  “I think today your going to ride inside my pants.  I wore briefs just for you.”

            Tommy didn’t wait for Noah to answer.  His simply reached down to his waist, and pulled it open.  He then dropped Noah inside.  He landed on top of the giant’s penis once again.  He looked up at Tommy’s cute face as he smiled, and let go of his pants.

Chapter 8: re- possessed by sickpuppies

At once the small amount of light was cut off, plunging Noah into darkness.  Then he was pressed against Tommy’s privates even more as his underwear slammed into him, pinning him down.  Tommy stood up, and left for school.

            The next few hours were not pleasant for Noah.  He remained trapped inside the young giant’s pants.  He was able to move a little, but failed to see the point of doing so.  He was still on top of his penis, a relatively comfortable position as apposed to behind crushed by his balls. 

            He tried desperately to think of a way out.  He had a few ideas, but they were shotty at best.  None of them could possibly work without a miracle, and miracles seemed to stay far away from him.  But after a few hours of being squished against Tommy’s wiener, Noah was willing to try anything. 

            His plan involved hiding from the giant.  He knew, or at least had a strong feeling that Tommy couldn’t feel his tiny body, even if it was pressed against his.  So it made logical sense that he could hide someplace and make his escape the next time Tommy took his pants off.  Hopefully that would be sooner than later.  This till left one issue though.  Where could he hide?  If he stayed on top of the giant’s penis he would be found in a matter of seconds, ruining his plan.  He needed to find someplace different, and that almost defiantly meant sliding deeper into his underwear. 

            “You know that there’s not a chance in hell of that working.”  Zack suddenly said.  The random impute from the ghost startled Noah, making him jump.  The action was just enough for Noah to loose the grip he had on Tommy, a fall of him penis.  He hit into his balls soon after, then continued tumbling down into the dark recesses of his crotch.  He finally came to a stop as he fell between Tommy’s testicles and his soft underwear.  “Great job idiot!”  Zack managed to say between fits of laughter.  Noah was not as amused.

            “Shut up!  I was doing fine until you showed up!”

            “Right, you call this fine.  I was about to give you some help, but if you don’t want it…”

            “No, I do.  What is it?”  Noah asked, hoping that the ghost was actually going to do something helpful.  Maybe give his wings, or the strength to move, or maybe just bring him back to his normal size!  Wouldn’t that be exciting? 

            “Well I was just about to say that you could crawl around to his butt.  I don't think he would check there.”  It was not the help Noah was hoping for, but it was a good idea.  And it would probably be better than staying pressed up against Tommy’s privates. 

            “Thanks Zack.”  He said back as he started squirming his way around Tommy’s sack.  It took him a few minutes, but he was able to get around them to a point where his underwear was no long pressing into him.  He was right next to Tommy’s penis; standing on top of his underwear and on top of the chair that tommy was sitting on.  It was the first time in days that Noah actually wasn’t touching any part of Tommy’s body. 

            He knew he had to keep moving though.  Tommy could try to find his toy at any instant.  Noah had to find a hiding spot before then. 

            Noah suddenly had his feet pulled away from him as the giant boy stood up and started walking.  His whole world was shaking much as it did whenever Tommy got up to walk.  The result was that Noah found himself sliding down to the bottom of his underwear, right between the giant’s legs. 

            He soon regained his composure and used the opportunity to crawl towards his butt.  It was one of the only times he would have the opportunity to do so.  His underwear starter to slope up suddenly, and Noah knew he was at his backside.  Only a little farther and he would be safe.  

            He crawled up as far as he could.  Tommy’s butt cheeks were pressing into him as he tried to crawl up the middle.  He could tell that he wasn’t making much progress, but he hoped that it would be enough to stay unseen.  He stopped crawling and relaxed safely tucked away in-between the giant’s butt cheeks. 

            Tommy reached his next class, completely oblivious to the fact that Noah was now crawling around his butt.  It wouldn’t have made much of a difference to the giant.  He enjoyed torturing the tiny boy, and his next actions did just that, simple as they were.  He sat down at his desk.

            As the giant did so, he cheeks pressed into Noah.  The full weight of his waist up pressed down on top his tiny body.  He could feel himself getting squished, much like he did when he was stepped on.

            Noah was forced to remain trapped underneath Tommy.  How had he not seen this coming?  It wasn’t that hard to predict!  In any event, this is where he was, and it was a good hiding spot. 

            As it turns out, the luck that had so mercilessly abandoned him had decided to come back and lend its support.  Tommy had to go to the bathroom.  When he stood up to leave, all the pressure was taken off Noah.  But that isn’t where Noah’s luck stopped. 

            Tommy entered the empty school bathroom a short walk later.  It look and smelled exactly as you would assume a school bathroom would.  It was clean enough, but the tiles were old and faded.  The toilets were no longer the pearly white that they had once been years ago.  The sole window at the far side of the room was smudged, and it look as if no amount of mopping was going to make the place any more appealing. 

            Tommy walked into the nearest stall and shut the door behind him.  He didn’t want anyone else to see his toy.  Yes, Tommy did need to use the bathroom, but why not have some fun after? 

            He dropped his pants to the ground and started trying to find his shrunken playmate.  He first looked at the insides of his underwear, but found no sign of Noah.  He then assumed that the tiny kid was still stuck to his privates and began running his fingers around them, but he still failed to find Noah. 

            His plan had actually been working!  Tommy gave up searching and was currently releasing his stream into the toilet, completely distracted.  Now was Noah’s first, and perhaps last chance.  He wiggled out from between Tommy’s butt cheeks.  The fall was considerable and he had nothing to brace him.  He was going to land on the hard tile below.  He took a deep breath and jumped. 

            He hit the tile with resounding force, even bouncing a few inches before coming to a stop.  He had landed on his back, which now felt as if it had been split open.  He felt a little amusement at the fact that the fall wasn’t as bad as being stepped on. 

            After a few seconds the pain all but disappeared.  He had to admit, annoying as Zack was, he was good at what he did.  He pushed himself up off of the grimy, and slightly damp tile.  He did not let his mind drift to why it was wet. 

            Tommy had finished his business above him and had pulled his pants back about his waist.  He had no idea that Noah was on the ground by his feet.  He assumed he was still trapped, stuck somewhere inside his underwear.  He turned around, and opened the door to the stall.  He didn’t look down as he did so, although it probably wouldn’t have mattered.  Noah was almost defiantly too small to see. 

            The giant walked out of the stall, and out of the bathroom, leaving Noah finally alone. 

            “I can’t believe that worked.”  He heard Zack say with an impressed tone in his voice.  It was rightly deserved.  Noah had finally escaped the torture of Tommy’s penis. 

            “I know man!”  He practically screamed as a smile beamed across his face. 

            “Hey, not to detract from the moment, but do you notice anything about this room?”

            “Like what?”  Noah asked.  He was still in a rather jovial mood and had failed to notice anything odd. 

            “This looks a lot like our school’s bathroom.”  Noah took a look around and found that the ghost was telling the truth. 

            “Hugh.  I guess your right.  Well that’s good.  Tommy must go to my school.”

            “How funny is that?”

            The conversation was cut short when the unmistakable notice reverberated around the room of a door opening.  Then they heard the footsteps of whoever had decided to come in.  The person swung around doorway and walked into the empty stall.

            Noah didn’t recognize the boy.  He was about average height and weight.  His brown hair looked as if he had forgotten to brush it this morning.  He was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and had on a pair of sandals.  He closed the door behind him, not noticing the boy at his feet.  He dropped his pants and sat down on the toilet. 

            Noah wasn’t sure what to do.  He needed to find some help, but could he trust this kid?  He looked like he was the same age, as Tommy, but that didn’t tell him much about how he would act if he found a shrunken boy.  Would he try to help him or would he use him as a toy?  Was it worth it to try and get his help?  And if he sided against it, how would he ever get back to normal. 

            He decided that he should at least try to get the giant’s attention.  He probably wasn’t as psychotic as Tommy anyway. 

            Noah ran up to the giant’s foot, the only part of his that he could reach.  He climbed on top of his sandal and started punching and kicking his toes with all his force.  The giant didn’t respond. 

            Then Noah heard the flush of the toilet.  The giant stood up and pulled up his pants.  Then he took a step, carrying Noah along with him.  The tiny passenger held onto his toes as hard as he could.  He might not get his attention, but at least he could get out of this bathroom.  No telling how much trouble he could get into in there.

            It wasn’t easy holding on.  Just the ride from the stall to the sink had been taken a lot of strength.  Noah was determined to hang on.  No matter how hard it was, he was going to get help, or at least get out of the bathroom. 

            The boy finished washing his hands and walked out of the bathroom, Noah still clinging on to his toes.  He walked for a couple of feet before Noah had to let go.  The constant slamming of his feet was just too much for a tiny half-inch boy.  As the boy lifted his foot one more time, Noah flew off, crashing to the ground about a foot away.  The giant continued walking down the hall, oblivious. 

            Noah quickly stood up, trying to avoid getting stepped on as the giant walked past.  He had nothing to worry about though as the giant simply walked over him.  The action proved to be a little too much for Noah.  After the continuous up and down motion of the kid’s foot, Noah was quite dizzy, and the sudden fall did not help.  As a result, he was forced to take a step back.  He foot landed in something wet and sticky.  He tried to pull himself out, but found that he was stuck.  He turned around and looked at the pink blob of gun he had stepped in. 

            “Great.”  He thought to himself.  He tried again to pull his leg out, but failed again.  He was determined to get out, and put all his weight into a final pull.  The result had the opposite affect as what he desired.  His foot didn’t come loose, and the pull caused him to loose his balance.  He swayed for a second, wildly waving his arms in an attempt to stay on his feet, but he failed in the end.  He fell backwards into the mass of gum. 

            He tried to free himself but only succeeded in tangling himself up more.  His head and arms were glued down along with the rest of his body.  He was stuck. 

            “How the hell did this happen?”  He asked himself rather sharply.  He had been free only a few seconds ago and look at him now!  A few steps and he gets stuck in some kids used gum!  How could anyone be that stupid!

            His horror only grew as the sound of the bell rang out through the hallway.  Suddenly the doors at the sides of the corridor opened up in unison allowing a mass of kids to come out.  Noah tried desperately to get free before someone stepped on him, but found that he was still trapped. 

            A mass of feet hit the ground around him.  Some off them belonged to freshmen who when he was at his normal size looked as if they would have trouble squishing a bug.  Noah knew now how wrong that was. 

            There were other kids from all grade levels barely missing his tiny form.  Some of them saw the pink piece of gum on the floor and avoided it, but most of them simply and luckily avoided it.  One girl slammed her foot down rather close to Noah, missing him by a fraction of an inch. 

            Then he saw Kevin walking towards him.  Noah tried desperately to get free, but it was to no avail.  He was trapped.  He saw Kevin raise his basketball shoe above Noah, unaware of his friend on the ground.  Then it came down, squishing Noah and the gum against his shoe.  A second later he lifted up his foot, both Noah and the gun stuck to its sole. 

            Kevin realized he stepped in something pretty quickly.  At first he attempted to rub it off.  He pressed his foot onto the ground, and then slid it across the floor, pressing Noah more and more into his sole.  He eventually gave up and walked into the nearby bathroom hoping to find a way to get the gun off. 

            Once he was away from the mass off people in the hall, he took off his shoe and looked at the sole.  He saw the pink piece of gun he had stepped in, but missed his friend.  He groaned in annoyance as he grabbed onto the gum and tried to pull it off.  To his surprise he mostly succeeded.  The only gum left was a few pieces trapped inside the grooves off his shoe, but they weren’t a huge concern.  He looked at the piece of gum in his hands.  Then he noticed a small moving thing inside it. 

            He held the gum closer to his face eager to see what it was.  He was hoping it was some sort of a bug.  The idea of trapping a bug on his shoe was enough to send a shiver of excitement down his back. 

            As he looked closer he came to the realization that what he held in his hand was not a bug at all.  It was a person.  It was Noah! 

 

To be continued...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3938