Shrink ray adventures by christiawi9
Summary:

With a super secret and powerful weapon stolen from a government base the weapon quickly falls into the hands of stacy, a cruel and evil 13 year old. Overcome with power she decides to use the gun to get her way and to punish everyone who has ever "wronged" her.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Giantess, Butt, Crush, Feet, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 25365 Read: 173581 Published: November 10 2013 Updated: June 20 2014

1. Stacy + shrink ray = by christiawi9

2. Problem students by christiawi9

3. The wheels on the bus by christiawi9

4. House moving by christiawi9

5. Getting back home by christiawi9

6. Proving a point. by christiawi9

7. Jasmine's new life by christiawi9

8. A fatal mistake by christiawi9

9. Coming to terms by christiawi9

10. *cough* Can't breath by christiawi9

11. Kate's new home by christiawi9

Stacy + shrink ray = by christiawi9
Author's Notes:

I wrote this chapter when i was pretty sick so if it is not well written in some places then that's why. I hope you enjoy this.

It was the middle of a warm sunny day with the air being quiet and calm. It didn't seem like anything major was about to happen or could happen as this was a simple small town with nothing of notice or value. But that was where most people were wrong because about 10 kilometres away from the town was a secret government base. The facility was using the remote location and inconspicuous image of the town to hide all of their illegal experiements. Inside this base was many secrets and mysteries that the government was holding including an incredibly powerful and dangerous device.


It was this device that a group of highly trained theives were after as they snuck into the facility. They didn't exactly know what it was they were stealing, their contractor only said that it would be located in a specific location in a black case with a specific symbol on it. They finally found the room, cut the wires and deactivated the cameras giving them full access to all the high tech equipement.

They soon found the breifcase they were looking for and retrieved it from it's protective glass case. However, once it was removed a back up alarm went off which they had not detected and soon the entire base was blaring with noise. Not only that but the doors were starting to close shut meaning they had to quickly haul arse if they ever wanted to escape in time.

Running through the corridors they managed to make it through the final blast doors which had been kept open by the groups hacker who was trying to mantain control of the systems. They made it outside with their van hidden only a short run away however they didn't get far before soldiers caught up with them and opened fire. There was the sound of a small bang before the ground erupted in smoke covering everything in a white haze. The group had hidden smoke grenades under ground and was now using it as cover to escape to their getaway vehicle.

They got to their car and quickly jumped in, making sure the the breifcase was secure and safe under the seat. Driving away at full speed they thought they had escaped before they heard sirens behind them.

"Damn, these jerks just won't quit!" Jason, the driver said as he turned the car and started driving towards the small town ahead "We might be able to lose them there"

"Don't we have any smoke grenades we can through at them?" Natasha asked. She was the hacker but didn't really know much about weaponry or escape tactics.

"That wouldn't work, the cars would just drive through it. Plus we don't have any more grenades" David was the weapons specialist and was thinking about what to do when he had a brilliant idea. 

"Well we can't get to the safe house with all of these guys on our tail. We need a diversion to ... what are you doing!" John was the break in expert and was looking at David who had the breifcase in his hands.

"This is a super powerful weapon right?"

"We don't know that. Our contractor only said it was important. Nothing about a weapon" Natasha yelled from the fron seat.

"Well it won't hurt to look at least. If we get caught i want to know what we got caught for-..." He had opened the case to find some strange looking gun inside.

"What's that" asked John.

"Some strange looking gun. I told you it was a weapon. Now, let's see what this can do"

Jason had crashed through a fence in order to try and lose the cops but didn't notice the fence he broke was to the local public school. With the danger now very high the cops had to do something before these crimnals crashed into the school killing alot of people. The driver to the closest car drove up next to the criminal's car and rammed into its side.

This wasn't very effective at stopping the car but it did cause David to let go of the gun he was pointing out the window. The strange device flew into the air and pointed at the large group of vehicles before shooting a strange beam that engulfed them all.

Stacy was staying back at school scleaning the chalk board erasers as punishment for her picking on Micheal again. She was looking out the window when she saw the amazing spetacle of a group of police cars chasing a single black car on the school field. The strangest thing happened however when the group just mysteriously disappeared. At first she thought hse had just imagined it but then she saw that the dust clouds the cars had created were still floating in the air.

Rushing from the classroom, she scooped up her bag and made her way down the stairs to the outside. Running across the field she quickly came to the spot where she had seen them disappear but they were nowhere to be spotted. She walked around for a little while trying to see if they had driven of into the distance or something when she heard a strange crunching sound coming from below her foot.

--------------------------------

The group of theives didn't know what the hell just happened and had no idea how they were just transported to this wierd world. Jason was so spooked he accidently crashed into a huge sand dune and before he could drive out of it their car was surrounded by police.

The cops all exited their vehicles and pointed their guns at the theives cars screaming for them to get out with their hands up. Of course they had no choice and the group all stepped out of the car and allowed one of the cops to walk over and arrest them. However, before he could put the hand cuffs on the ground began to shake violently and in a few more seconds the sky was filled with the image of a giant little girl.

The girl continued to walk towards them, apparently oblivious to their presence and didn't look like she was about to stop. All of the police quickly ran to their cars before they were crushed and tried to drive away before the little girls shoes came down and flattened almost all of the cars. Only two cars were left now and with the theives no longer under the attention of the police they quickly jumped into their vehicle and drove away as fast as they could. They didn't get far however before an enormous hand came out of nowhere and picked up their car like it was nothing but a toy.

----------------------------------------------------

Stacy looked a her foot and saw a small pile of what looked like crushed metal which she guessed must have been from someone littering. Then her eyes were drawn to something moving away from her foot which looked almost like a strange bug. Leaning over she picked it up and brought it to her face for a better look before seeing that it was in fact a tiny toy car.

"Who left a toy car out here?" She asked to herself before she rememberd that it was moving on it's own. How was it able to move?

looking closer at it trying to find the battery to its power she came across the most amzing discovery she had ever made. Inside the car was what looked like tiny people, snd they weren't toys either as they were moving and reacting to her presence. Suddenly everyhting clicked and she realized what that strange crunching sound under her foot was. 

Looking on the ground some more she noticed what appeared to be a strange device some few metres away which looked almost like a funky gun. Walking over she picked the gun up and examined it, noticing that it had switches and nobs and other wierd components which she didn't know the purpose to. However she was able to guess that it might have been this device which shrank the cas to such small sizes and knew the only way to test this theory was to try it out again.

Looking at the toy car in her hands it looked to be about only an inch long with its sides and top already bent in severely from the gentle force of her fingers. Pointing the gun at the car she positioned the vehicle ontop her fingertip before shooting the ray gun. Immediantly the car began to rapidly decrease in size until it was almost unseeable upon her tiny finger. Infact it was so small Stacy couldn't actually see it at all.

Lifting her finger over her head she brought it close to her eyes to try and see if she could spot it at all but the car and its occupants were now too small to be seen. Then her eye started to sting slightly as if dust and flown into it causing her to shut her eyelids and produce tears to wash out the dirt. What she didn't realize was that dirt was in fact the tiny car she was looking for and it was now being submerged in her tears.

After rubbing her eye repeatedly the stinging stopped and her eye returned to normal. It was strage that dust flew into her eye as there was any wind to blow it in her face but she shrugged this fact off as she had more important things to do. Looking around on the ground she was standing on before she found what she was looking for: one last cop car which was appparently trying to drive away from her.

She reached down and picked it up just as easily as she did the last car and once again brought it to her her, this time with an evil smile. The two cops that were in the front seats were screaming at her but because they were so small she couldn't understand anything they were saying.The only thing she could think about was what she was going to do with this present she had found. 

Obviously she couldn't let it go or it might actually find help then her little device she found would be confinscated and she would probably be arrested. She had big plans for that gun and didn't want some shrunken goody two shoes cops ruining it for her. Then a brilliant idea came to her that removed the tiny pests in the most easiest and horrible way possible.

Pointing the gun at the car she pulled the trigger and watched once again as an object in her hand grew smaller and smaller until it was about a millimetre big. Super small but still noticable to the naked eye and now it was the perfect size for her to dispose of easily. Bringing the car to her mouth she poked her tongue out and washed the car off her finger with it. With the car now firmly stuck to her tongue she brought it back into her mouth and swallowed, imagining she could feel the tiny metal box go down her throat.

She tok a few more minutes searching the ground for anymore survivors but concluded that those cops were the last ones. Stashing the gun in her bag she picked it up and ran home, not stopping until she was safely a few blocks away from the school. She was probably going to get in trouble for not finishing cleaning the erasers but she didn't care about that anymore. As she walked home she began to make a mental list of all the people she could get rid of with this gun.

Problem students by christiawi9

Stacy was sitting in her room with the strange device in her hand thinking about how she was going to use it. It had been several days after she had discovered the gun and had disposed of a whole group of people. It was funny, she was getting into the habbit of checking all of her bowel movements to see if she could find a trace of what was once a full working cop car or its two inhabitants. However she had no such luck and she figured her body must have digested them fully.

With a few days gone after that, Stacy thought there would be some kind of police investigation going throughout the town trying to find this magical piece of equipement. Either the organisation who owns the gun doesn't know it is being held within the town or they are conducting the investigation super secretly so no one finds out. She guessed it was probably the latter and knew she had to play things cool if she wanted to keep her toy and fulfil her plans

Her plans, anyway, weren't very complicated or bold like world domination or anything. She figured she might try that when she was a little older. No, right now she just wanted to use the gun to enhance the fun she could have with people and maybe get back at people she didn't really like. But in order for her to do that she needed to understand this weapon and what exactly it was capable of.

Despite the fact that it had only been a few days, Stacy had learned a lot about the gun (which she dubbed "shrink ray" for obvious reasons) and about the features it had. Located on the side was a switch, a nob and a small panel which she had successfully figured out the se of each of these.

The switch was pretty basic in the it determines if you want to shrink an object or grow and object. If the swtich is one the blue marker the object shrink and if it is one the red, grows. She had found this out by shrinking objects around the house like remotes, toys and even Kates mp3 player which is still missing to this day. 

The nob is a little harder to use as it controls the rate of shrinking/growing. The more that it is turned clockwise the greater the size change and vise versa. Stacy couldn't determine what the highest setting was but there is a point that when she turned the nob anti clockwise enough and shot a barbie doll it shrank microscopically immediantely. She counted herself lucky she didn't have the setting on grow because who knows how big the object could have become.

The panel was really hard to figure out becuase she often tested objects that were really close to her and so this function was useless. But finally she realized that it controlled the accuracy of the gun. This meant that if she aimed it at a house with low accuaracy she could shrink the entire building but if it had high accuracy it might only shrink the door nob. After finding this out Stacy thought of just how useful this feature could be.

The last feature was located on the side of the gun but on top of it in the ofrm of a small screen that pops out. This screen was really easy to figure out its use in that it helps the user to aim, and in the strangest way possible. Stacy couldn't find out how it did it but when she looked through the screen at specific objects they would like up and become the targets to shoot. This allowed Stacy to shoot things from distances that she wouldn't be able to aim at and yet still target a persons pen in their hand with perfect accuracy.

Stacy continued to stare at the device when she heard a knock on the door rapidly bringing her back to reality. Not wanting the device to be found she quickly shoved it under her pillow and said "what?" Amy walked in dressed in a school uniform with her bag on.

"Kate wants to know what's taking you so long. You're going to be late for school if you don't hurry up"

"Well tell Kate to mind her damn business, I'll be ready when i'm ready" With that Amy left the room and Stacy got ready to go to school.

She had been looking at that gun for almost an hour and she hadn't even realized how much time had gone by. After about two minutes of packing her back she was getting her school uniform on when there was a bang at her door. In frustration she yelled "what!". Through the door came Kate who was wearing her usual blue jeans and black to with an angry look on her face.

"What's taking you so long? Everyone just left to go to the bus and you're still here and haven't even put your shoes on!"

"I was busy doing other things" Stacy yelled before turning around and pushing the gun into the bag so Kate didn't notice it. She got a fright when Kate grabbed her hair and thought that she had been found out.

"Have you even had a shower yet?"

"Yes" she lied. "Now leave me alone, I'm almost ready! God, get off my back will you?"

"What is your problem? With the way you're getting ready you are definitely going to miss the bus which mean, guess what? I'm going to have to drive you and do you think i want to have to waste fuel to drive you everywhere?"

"God, shut up. You aren't Mum!" Stacy was really tempted at this point to just pull out the gun and shrink Kate down to size but knew if someone went missing then there would be an investigation that she didn't want.

"You are such a spoiled brat, you know that? You have ten minutes to get ready otherwise you grounded for a week. I'll be waiting in the car" and with that Kate slammed the door shut and walked down stairs.

Stacy continued to look at the door with a hateful look in her eyes. Even though sh didn't shrink her now she definitely wanted to fit it into her plans later on. Shoving her school books into her bag she bashed open her door and walked to Kate's car. The drive to school was uncomfortable and tense with both girls mentally fuming at the other and when they made it to school Stacy ripped open the door and tomped away.

Even though she missed the bus she was actually earlier than the rest of her family and so decided to walk around. HEading towards her classroom she ran into her favorite victim Micheal Munchkin (Yes, that's his real name) who actually had the unfortunate luck of being short for his being. He was in fact a good two inches shorter than Stacy and his height often led to teasing and bullying.

Walking through the corridor she saw that he had a drink in his hand and was getting something out of a locker. With quick speed and perfect accuracy Stacy leaned into his drink, Spat a fat loogie into it and walked away without anyone noticing. Not wanting to be caught she didn't stick around to see if he would drink it but was still proud of her accomplishment. Micheal was also a person who was on Stacy's list of victims she would use the shrink ray on but didn't know what she would do with him.

Finally the bell rang and everyone headed to their class including Stacy who didn't want to get in trouble again. Her teacher was a pretty young woman named Miss Treble and was actually a nice person, albeit strict. If you were good you would get along with her just fine but she could turn on you in a second if you misbehaved. This was clearly shown everytime Stacy would open her mouth or do anything Wrong causing Miss Treble to transform from her sweet personality to monsterous.

However, today Stacy just wanted to keep a low profile and think about what she would do with her shrink ray- who would be her next victim. She was considering her possibilities when she felt a strong build up in her abdomen and knew she needed to fart real bad and was happy that she was able to play the game. This game she made up was between her and the person who had to sit next her her, Micheal. The point of the game was for her to lean over a bit and fart in his direction without anyone knowing or seeing her, well, except him of course.

Micheal knew that it was her but also knew that he couldn't really do anything about it. Stacy, and her manipulative words, had explained to him how he was already picked on enough for his name and height. If he added the fact that he was being tortured by some girls farts he would really be picked on, probably for the rest of his public school day. And so he simply had to put up with it everytime Stacy wanted to play this trying desperately to make it look like it didn't effect him, even though it was obvious it did.

Stacy began to squeeze her gut and she was excited when she heard a slight groan coming from Micheal, he had obviously seen her doing that and knew what was coming. Not wanting to disappoint she leaned to her side so casually it just looked like she was repositioning herself and released her butthole ever so slightly. She felt the gas escape her in an inaudible hissing motion and  when she was finished she sat back up and peeked over at Micheal. He was trying to do his best to cover his nose without actually looking like he was doing so and was ultimately failing. Stacy loved how she could bring so much misery with a teeny tiny fart.

Then she thought about how great it would be to use that as a weapon to terroize people using the shrink ray. If she shrunk someone small enough her butt would be the most horrible torture ever and she knew the perfect person to test this on- Micheal. Turning her head to the side she smiled at Micheal who looked incredibly nervous by her look and quickly looked away.

Finally the class came to an end and it was time for recess. Everyone packed up their things and headed outside to enjoy the warm sunny day however Stacy was called back to class by Miss Treble. Shutting the door she walked back to her desk and sat down facing Stacy.

"Well, Miss Haven, I Trust you have finshed the assignment that you were asked to redo?" Stacy had completely forgotten about this assignment and hadn't even started it.

"Oh, yeah, that thing? Of course i've finished. Here" She reached into her back and pretended to look around then turned back to the teacher with a fake worried expression "Damn, Miss, I think I forgot it at home. If i could just have one day I'll totlally be able to bring it in tomorrow"

Miss Treble looked at her for a few seconds then bluntly said "No, you fail the assignment" Miss Treble turned back to her papers and began writing "Your parents will recieve a phone call and you'll have to do the assignment anyway but without receiving marks"

"That's totally unfair!" Stacy yelled

"Unfair? You cheated off of you classmates and yet you were still given a second chance and then you still came short and refused to do the assignment" Miss Treble was in her angry mode now but Stacy didn't care. If she failed anymore assignments she would get in serious trouble.

"But I did do the assignment I just forgot it at home" Stacy was furious at this point.

"Don't lie to me! That is the same excuss you use everytime you don't hand in an assignment. I've had it with you. If i don't fail you know you never learned and you'll -" Miss treble never finished her statement because Stacy had pulled out the ray gun and shot the teacher squarely in the chest.

The look on Miss Treble's face was priceless as she saw herself getting smaller and smaller and Stacy getting bigger and bigger unitl the chair she was sitting on was like a gigantic landscape. Stacy continued holding the trigger and felt her anger pouring out of her and into Miss treble until she finally let go and stopped the shrinking.

Walking over to the chair she looked on it to try and see if she could find the teacher which she finally did. Even though she was wearing a blue uniform and the chair was black it was still very hard to spot the now miniscule woman who looked as if she was running.

"Oh, now aren't you the most pathetic thing I have ever seen? A tiny little bug teacher trapped by the big, bad Stacy. Now, I can't have you ringing my mum and telling her all these lies, now can I? But what should I do with you that would really show how small and useless you are?" Just then she heard her stomach grumble again and she knew the perfect way to punish her once-was-teacher.

Turning around, Stacy positioned herself over the shrunken teacher and carefully lowered her school shorts wearing butt onto her. For Miss Treble it was the scariest sight she had ever seen as Stacy's arse filled the entire sky and continued to fall towards her. Waving her hands into the air the tiny teacher was screaming her lungs out.

"Please Stacy! Don't do this, I swear i won't fail you! Pleeeaaassee" She continued screaming until Stacy's bottom made touch down with the chair.

Of course Miss Treble wasn't dead as Stacy had deliberately Positioned herself so that the mincrobe woman would be trapped between her butt crack. And at her size her amount of room within the crack of a thirten year old girl was ginormous. Miss Treble was trembling on her knees waiting to die until she finally realized that she wasn't going to be crushed. Standing up she looked around but couldn't see anything in the pitch black darkness and the smell of Stacy's school shorts filed the air.

Then Stacy pressed her gut sharply and heard the ripping fart escape her bowels and, what she could guess, blasting the teacher under her. Stacy wasn't wrong when she imagined it would blast Miss Treble who was now being thrown through the air by the force of the gas. Clutching her ears, Miss Treble Thought her ears drums were going to burst and her skin would burn off from the heat being produced.

The fart wasn't actually that large but would have been enough to clear out a small room of people. For the tiny woman it was enough to disturb her senses until even when the farting stopped the teacher still felt like she was being flown through the air and her ears continued to ring painfully. The shock of the gas was so immense that Treble hadn't even noticed the smell until everything stopped, then she noticed how she was no longer breathing any form of oxygen but some horrible combination of methane hydrogen.

Stacy continued to sit on the teacher for a little while longer and preoccupied herself by looking on the table at what the teacher was doing. On the table just so happen to be the marking for the assignment with a large zero next to Stacy's name. Picking up Miss Trebles pen she neatly wrote a one and a zero next to that to give herself a clear mark of one hundred.

"Why thankyou Miss, I knew that you would see my way sooner or later and realize just how much of a brilliant stutdent I am" she mockingly said looking down at her butt. 

Finally she decided it was time to let the bug girl out of her gas field before she suffercated, after all she had a better way of disposing of the teacher. Getting up off of the chair she looked down on it and tried to find the tiny blue dot which indicated her teacher. Finally she found it barely moving and appeared to be either unconscious of unable to move properly.

This fear was soon gone when the tiny girl Got up on her feet and attempted to limp away from the Gigantic Stacy who had almsot destroyed her entire body. Because of Stacy she could no longer hear things properly (only a ringing in the ears) and her sense of balance and vision were way off. The sight of her teacher limping away from her brought a large smile to Stacy's face who picked the shrink ray back up.

"Man, Miss treble it must really stink being on that chair. Even if I got off the seat I'm sure there is still a smelly fog surrounding you. Well, that fog is about to get a whole lot bigger." Pointing the gun at Miss Treble Stacy used high accuracy and locked onto the shrunken girl before firing.

It was amazing to watch the girl shrink even more then she was before and when Stacy finally let go of the trigger the girl was nowhere to be seen. Of course using the screen on the gun allowed her to see the shrunken girl as it was set on high accuracy. Right now the teacher was trapped in what appeared to be a jungle of fibre which Stacy guessed was the chair fibres.

For the teacher it was the worst exereince ever. Even though her sight was foggy she could still tell when the landscape transformed into and dense forest of strange ropes. The worst thing was that the smell of Stacy's fart was even stronger now as the gas was imbedded within the fibres themselves. Not something a normal sized person could detect but at her size it was the only thing she could breathe.

Then the sky began to darken the heavens were changed from Stacy's godlike image to an omnious black hole which stretch and covered everything. Stacy had placed her nostril on the chair around the area that the teacher had shrunk and blocked her other nostril created a pressurized chamber. Then with deliberate softness she sucked in through her nose and almost felt the micro size dust particles entering her body. Her teacher was now a part of that of dust particles and she would share the same fate as they did trapped within Stacy's body.

Lifting her nose off of the chair she checked with the gun once more but couldn't find the tiny little teacher anywhere. She imagined her drowning in a see of Stacy's snot or even being forced down into her lungs where she would be used like oxygen or whatever the lungs did, Stacy thought. Finally, rubbing her nose with a triumphant grin she packed the gun away in her bag and left the room to enjoy the sunny day. 

End Notes:

I am really enjoying this and have a few more ideas for Stacy. let me know how you are enjoying it.

The wheels on the bus by christiawi9
Author's Notes:

I am glad that people are enjoying my sotry. I hope people continue to do so. thankyou

The rest of the school day was quite chaotic after the Stacy's teacher 'mysteriously' disappeared without a trace. There was a slight investigation by the staff who simply concluded that she skipped school and went home for the day in order to put the students fears to rest. As soon as the day was over, however, they contacted the police and asked for assistance in finding her.

Stacy was in an amazing mood for the rest of the day as she relived her revenge against her teacher and thought about what horrible conditions she must be in. She desperately wished Miss Treble was still alive and struggling to survive within her body but didn't think that was likely considering how small she was. However, that didn't stop her from imagining the torment Treble suffered and subconsciously kept sniffing her nose until her sister finally asked if something was wrong.

"Are you coming down with a cold or something?" Emma asked as she watched Stacy repeatedly rub her nose as they sat on the bus home.

"No, I just have an itch up there" Stacy smiled as she thought about how that itch is her former teacher.

"What do you think happened to that teacher of yours? It's pretty weird for her to just up and leave the school without notifying anyone. I had her when I was in your year and she was really responsible, this doesn't seem like her at all" Emma looked really concerned but this news simply brightened the glow in Stacy's chest

"I know, she was a really good teacher" Stacy lied "I hope she comes back soon otherwise we'll get a substitute and they never teach us anything"

"Yeah, like that would upset you 'Miss lazybones'" Emma ruffled Stacy's hair and they continued to chat as they were driven home.

Once home Stacy went to run to her room but was blocked by Kate who once again had an angry look on her face at seeing Stacy. For some reason, seeing Kate in misery seemed to really make Stacy happy and was already considering ways she could use the shrink ray against her.

"Stacy, I was upstairs checking to see if the rooms were clean and I noticed yours is still a mess. You do realize we have a house inspection tomorrow? I asked that everyones rooms be clean" Stacy rolled her eyes at this.

"Yes, I do know we have an inspection tomorrow, no need to remind me" Stacy went to walked past Kate when she stepped in her way again.

"Where are you going? I hope it's to clean your room." Kate was once again in bitchy mode and Stacy was a few seconds away from whipping out the shrink ray when Emma walked up.

"Don't worry, I'll help her clean her room. Come on Stacy" Emma ran past Kate who thanked her and walked back into the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Stacy followed Emma up to her room and locked the door when they entered. While they packed away all the junk and cleaned the floor Emma tried to give some helpful advice to Stacy.

"You know she's just trying to look out for the family? Would it really be all that bad to get along with her once and a while?" Emma asked while putting Stacy's video games in their cases

"I know she's helping the family but she doesn't have to be a bitch about it. Just because mum works all the time doesn't make her god of the bloody household"

"Well she is the oldest, and the person who gets food ready and Runs finances and cleans and-.."

"Okay, Okay, I get what you mean, I'm still not going to be friends with her."

"Did i say friends? Just try and nod and say yes once and a while then at least -..." Emma stopped what she was saying and Stacy looked around.

Emma was looking inside Stacy's bag and soon pulled out the shrink ray. She held it up to Stacy and said "What's this?"

Stacy was shocked that she was so stupid to not hid the gun immediantely after she entered her room. More over she was annoyed at Emma for going through her things. But right now she needed to come up with a convincing lie.

"It's a model ray gun" Stacy stated, her heart thumping heavily in her chest

"A ray gun?"

"MODEL ray gun. Yeah, my friend lent it to me, they're a real science freak and love all this stuff so they gave me this to have fun with."

"Oh, cool really?" Emma, in a joking fashion lifted up the ray gun and pointed it at Stacy who lunged out of teh firing line immediantely. Emma pulled the trigger just after Stacy ducked out of the way and the beam went through her window. "Whoa, what's your problem?" Emma asked "It's only a toy"

Stacy lunged and yanked the device out of Emma's hand before turning back to her "Oh, well i get in a lot of water gun fights so I guess it's just habit to dodge when someone aims at me"

Emma seemed to believe this was believable and nodded her head "Wow, good reflexes. We should water fight some time and I can see those mad skill put into practice."

With her heart thumping Stacy agreed before putting the Ray gun on her shelf. She turned back around to Emma "Hey, you know I think I can clean the rest of my room by Myself, you probably have loads of stuff to do anyway, right?"

Emma looked at her and put the books she was holding down "You sure? You know that Kate will chuck a fit if you don't clean this room by tomorrow"

"Yeah , yeah, I'll clean it before i go to bed, Okay?"

Emma nodded her head and walked out of the room allowing Stacy to collapse on her bed in peace and recuperate after what had just happened. She thanked her lucky stars that the shrink ray was set on high accuracy otherwise it might have shrunk the window or even the wall itself, then she would have been busted for sure. Looking out the window Stacy tried to see if there was a commotion somewhere that might have been caused by the shrink ray and saw a small group of people huddled around together.

After her heart finally started back up again Stacy sprang to her feet and ran outside. She needed to get whatever shrunk before someone else found it and began to draw conclusions. Stacy had no doubts in her head that the gun probably belonged to a government organsiation and she did not want then knowing its location.

She ran down the street to the group of people and tried to look as casual as possible. Walking up to one of the men standing there she asked "So ... What's going on here?"

"The strangest thing happened. A bus was driving down the street and then it just disappeared. Never seen nothing like it" The old man said baffled

"Oh, It was probably some trick of the light sweety" Said an elderly woman next to the man which Stacy figured was his wife "a reflection or something"

Stacy agreed with her but kept her eyes focused on the ground trying to spot anything out of the ordinary. Everyone else was either looking around, looking up or talking on their cell phones but no one was looking down. This might mean no one saw the bus yet. Then, in a split second Stacy noticed a strange moving yellow objects trying to moe through the cracks in the pavement.

The vehicle was tiny and almsot unnoticable. Stacy never would have seen it if she hadn't known what she was looking for and if the car hadn't been moving. And it luckily was mving in the direction of Stacy who continued to stare at it until it was almost at her feet. Either the bus driver was an idiot for driving close to a bunch of giants or he didn't realize what was happening yet.

Casually bending down, Stacy quickly snagged the shrunken school bus and put it in her shorts before anyone noticed. Unfortunately the old man said "What'd you find Young lady"

"Oh, just a coin. Gotta save up somehow"

"Ha, smart young lady. I wished more young people were decent like you. When ever you give a person money these days they just spend it on drugs or porn or ..-" 

"Sorry mister, but i really have to be heading home right now" and before the old man could reply Stacy was bolting home with a tiny bus filled with people on board.

Once she got home she once again ran to her room and slammed teh door shut, locking it. She laid on her bed and reached into her pocket to retrieve the miniscule school bus. Looking over it Stacy realized that it truly was tiny, only being about an inch in length if that at all.

She peeked into the windows of the bus and got a fantastic chill down her spine as she saw all the tiny, scared people screaming out at her. She felt wonderful knowing that their entire lives were located in her hands and that she could do anything she could think of to them. Wanting to see what they looked like outside of the bus she demanded that some of them climb onto her fingernail otherwise she would crush them, which wasn't really a lie actually.

Putting a finger up to the bus door she was delighted to see that the tiny group responded immediantely to her demands as three people climbed onto her finger nail. Judging by their height and uniforms she concluded that they were highschool students and felt an even greater rush going through her spine. Now all she needed to know was what she was going to do to the tiny people.

Not wanting to drop anything she gently dropped the school bus on her window sill for safe keeping and diverted her attention back to the group. Obviously she was going to torture them, but how? Suddenly she saw the perfect thing to enact a bit of torture to her shrunken captives: a spider. A Daddy-long legs spider was sitting peacefully in its web next to Stacy's bed and she figured this was a good way to see how nature works.

lifting her finger over to the web she demanded that the group choose one person to be pushed into the web otherwise they would all fall in. Almost at once one of the girls pushed another girl down into the web where she became viciously stuck and defenceless. Stacy watched in amazement as the spider detected the struggles of the trapped girl and quickly climbed over to the screaming girl.

Even though the girl was shrunken, Stacy could still hear her screams of terror as the multi-legged beast climbed ontop of her. Stacy never expected the girl to put up much of a fight and she wasn't dissapointed as the spider made quick work of her. First biting her, the spider then started to immediantly wrap her in silk to be eaten later. Stacy turned away before the real fun began.

The spider wasn't wrapping her up it was making her trapping her further as the acids it injected into her dissolved her from the inside out. Nancy, the girls name, was completely conscious when the two giant pincers stabbed into her body and began to pump acids into her flesh. However, not being an insect or any other creature with an exoskeleton the acids made very short work of her entire body.

Within a few minutes the girl blacked out from having her insides digested and soon there was nothing left for the spider to even eat as her skin broke apart and her entire body dissolved into nothingness. Stacy however was lying on her back trying to figure out what she as going to do to her next little victim.

Laying down she came to the conclusion that the best weapon she could use in this pose would have to be her vagina which to the tiny little people on her hand must be ginormous. Now being thirteen, lmost fourteen, Stacy had definitely hit puberty already had quickly found the amazing pleasure of masturbation but had never considered to do that sort of thing with a shrunken person before.

Reaching down to her shorts she lifted the waste band of both the shorts and her underwear and positioned the finger above the opening. Before even needing a demand the girl who had pushed the last one quickly threw the guy off the finger. As he was not prepared for this he easily fell down to his doom at the pleasures of Stacy. The girl must have known what was going to be asked of her and acted prematurely. As the highschool landed on Stacy's sensitive flesh she let out a slight gasp and resealed her shorts to allow him to get to know his new home a little better.

Stacy was about to think of what to do with the last girl when she heard some doors opening outside her room and quickly panicked, not realizing that she threw the girl into the air. However, the bang had nothing to do with her and it was jsut her mother coming home for a quick shower before heading back out. That's when she came up with her last idea of what to do with her victims.

Looking around she was dissapointed that she couldn't find her last little victim and concluded that she must have fallen on the floor and died or something. But she was wrong on multiple levels as the tiny girl wasn't dead at all. She was safe and sound, trapped in the dirty and smelly forest of Stacy's hair, unable to escape the thick trees and constantly getting stuck because of the built up sweat and oil. The worst thing was that Stacy had not had a shower yet and so her hair wasn't the best smelling thing for the near microbe woman who screamed her throat sore trying to get attention.

Stacy couldn't hear anything coming from her tiny captive as she quickly picked up the school bus and walked into her mothers room. The room was empty with the shower going on in ther bathroom. Looking around Stacy finally found what she was looking for on the floor near the bed: her mums pair of sneakers. Her mother wore these sneakers to both jobs and was about to wear them out again and figured this would be the perfect opportunity to get rid of the school bus.

Picking the sock out of the sneaker Stacy was immediantely confronted with a horrible stench coming from them which she knew would be ten times worse for the school bus. Placing the bus directly into the sneaker she picked up the ray gun and aimed it at her target, making sure the setting was on hgih accuracy and heavy shrinkage. Pulling the trigger the bus immediantely disappeared from view but Stacy kept holding the triger for a few seconds longer until she knew that the bus was smal enough.

Finally, the bus was at a size that trapped the people completely but prevented them from being crushed by her mothers now gigantic feet. Stacy put her nose against the shoe one last time to remind herself what the group must be going through before tilting the shoe upwards so that the group would slide down to the toe section. Finally she replaced the sock back into the sneaker trapping the smell and preventing any new air getting in. The shower then turned off and Stacy knew her mum was coming back out to get ready for work. Not wanting to her mum to be suspicious she ran out of her room and down stair where Emma called that dinner was ready.

End Notes:

 ravenshead123 asked for an in shoe death so i hope you liked it. unaware foot torture is fun so i will rpobably write about it again.

House moving by christiawi9
Author's Notes:

Yeah, this one took me a while and have actually been writing it for two days. hope you guys enjoy and i'm sorry =)

Stacy sat at the kitchen table eating her pasta with the rest of her family enjoying the memory of what she did to those highschool students. She could still feel the one she had dumped on her crotch causing her to move uncontrollably through all of dinner i a very pleasant way. The annoying this was that she was contantly getting a slight itching in her hair which she was unable to scratch too much otherwise Kate would accuse her of having lice. Little did Stacy know that those stratches was actually a young highschool cheerleader trying to survive on her dirty scalp.

Stacy was away in her own little world when the conversation being had at the table drew her back to reality.

"Maybe you can get her a going away present. To show that you really are going to miss her" Kate suggested to Amy

"But I don't want her to go! Susan is my best friend"

"Well James Munchkin has to apparently leave for business which means the entire family has to go as well"

The piece of information really stuck with Stacy. "James Munchkin"? related to Micheal Munchkin? And are they all going to move away? Stacy needed to know more about this and find out his her little tormentee was really trying to escape from her.

"What are you guys talking about?" Stacy asked, not even looking up from her pasta

"One of Amy's friends Susan are moving away because their dad is going on a business trip or something changing jobs or something" Emma said with a smile. She wasn't happy that they were going but was happy to spead gossip around that she had got from her friends. "That's the story he's telling everyone but apparently the truth is he's moving because his youngest son is being constantly bullied and has started to effect his health"

Youngest son? "You mean Micheal?"

"Oh, you know him? Yeah, he's always being picked on because of his name and height and he refuses to say who is doing it so the entire family is just going to up and leave. Pretty rah is you ask me but I guess the father is really concerned."

Stacy was pissed off at this. Was Micheal actually thinking he could escape her just by moving? She knew she had to put him in his place but couldn't think of a way to get him on his own before the entire family moved away for good. Suddenly Stacy's train of thought was interupted by their mother walking down stairs and preparing to leave for work.

Stacy immediantly looked at her mothers right foot and imagined the torment and suffering that the tiny bus was going through trapped underneath her stinky toes, raining sweat and dirt upon them. Laughing at this quick joke Stacy turned her attention once again to her problem at hand: How was she going to punish Micheal? Then the greatest idea she had ever had came to her in one quick burst.

After dinner was over Stacy went to rush to her room but wasn't quick enough before Kate stopped her. "Stacy, come and help clean the dishes. Amy has homework to do and Emma helped cook"

"I don't want to help do the dishes! I have things i need to do!" Stacy went to walk up the stairs when a hand grabbed her from behind and pulled her down the stairs.

"You're helping me do the dishes whether you like it or not" Kate said through gritted teeth. Stacy attempted to put up some resistance but knew it was futile and so resigned to help clean the dishes.

Doing the dishes was tedious as expected and was filled with Kate trying to be her friend and get on her good side. She even had the nerve to other Stacy some advice once or twice but Stacy didn't really care. She just stood there, Taking the dishes that were clean and wiping them up, all the while considering her plan on how to trap Micheal and make him truly suffer her wrath.

Kate realized that Stacy wasn't listening to her words of wisdom but really wanted to try and get through to her. She needed stacy to grow up but knew that yelling at her all the time wasn't going to make a difference and so tried a different approach.

"So, hey! How about after we finish up these dishes you and I go and play some of your video games? didn't you get a new one recenetly? You could show me how to play it and kick my ass all over the place. Hello, earth to Stacy" She waved her hand in front of Stacy's face who got startled and dropped the dish she was cleaning.

Kate looked at the mess but quickly bit her tongue realizing that it was partly her fault. she bent down and started cleaning up the mess. "No, problems just a smashed plate-"

"What's your problem? You force me to clean with you now you make me drop dishes. Why don't you stop talking and just let me clean the dishes so i can leave?" Stacy didn't really know why she was this angry she just didn't like it how Kate was trying to act like her friend and wanted it to stop.

"Hey, I didn't even touch you! Maybe if you were paying attention and weren't some clumsy brat then maybe you wouldn't have dropped it"

"Oh, so now it's my fault? Everything is my fault! You asked me to help you and-"

"Just go to you room, okay?" Kate yelled. She couldn't take Stacy's attitude any longer and felt as if she was about to hit the the girl. Stacy didn't need to be told twice and walked to her room, banging the walls as she went.

Stacy stormed into her room and sat down on her bed fuming. She was trying to stop herself from walking downstairs at that exact moment and shrinking Kate into oblivion but knew that would attract unwanted attention. Why could Kate just let her be and let her live her life how she sees fit? Why must she be trapped by the rules of someone who isn't even her mother?

She stayed on her bed for the next couple of hours fuming at what had happened downstairs until everyone had gone to bed. She quickly closed her eyes and rolled over when she heard Kate doing her last minute roll call check of seeing if everyone was indeed sleeping. As son as she had checked all the rooms and went to bed herself Stacy got up and made her move.

She was feeling tingles going up and down her spine with every step she took and it wasn't from the shrunken little man stuck to her crotch as he had stopped moving ages ago. No, it was from the anticipation of what she was about to accomplish. Grabbing up the shrink ray she changed into some pants and a jumper and snuck downstairs making sure to be extra quiet- she didn't want her entire plan to come undone because of some squeaky floor board moving.

Every so lsightly she undid the lock on the front door and slid on outside on her tip toes, not even wanting to breath incase it made too much noise. When she figured the coast was clear she made a heavy dash down the street to her intended destination: Micheal.

Stacy might not have been the most fittest person in school but she did know at least that to be a successful bully you have to be better then the norm. So jogging most of the way to Micheals house wasn't exactly a problem for her but it did leave her out of breath a bit. When she saw his house at the end of the culdesac she quickly hid behind a bush in case she might be seen.

This was it, this was what she has been waiting for, a chance to really have some fun with her victims. Lucky for her the lights were all out which was typical as it was at least eleven oclock. This also meant that the family will be completely unprepared and probably in bed while this happens.

Taking the gun that was in her hand, Stacy changed the setting so the accuracy was on low and shrinkage was up high and took aim at the residence. Using the locking system she targeted the entire building and with trembling fingers pulled the trigger. The result was instantaneous.

Before Stacy's eyes the large, two story house dwindled down in size until it was almost out of sight and then it was gone completely. The amazing thing was that there was no noise at all. No crunching ground or scraping metal. The only noticable thing Stacy could see was a slight breeze as the air crashed into the empty space created but that would hardly have been noticed by any of the neighbours.

When the firing finally stopped Stacy continued to crouch by the bush for a minute unable to move an inch as she took in what she had done. Kicking herself into gear she quickly ran up to the house and picked up a stick to make her markings. If she wanted this to work she had to act sharply before anybody noticed her and so she rapidly carved symbols into the now exposed dirt.

When that was done she threw the stick down and took out a small flashlight to search for her prize. And within a few seconds she found it Directly in the centre of the yard perfectly preserved and intact, the only thing different was that it was about half an inch tall. A tad bit too small for what she was aiming for but a usable size none the less and so strutted over to snag her prize.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the tiny residence of the house Stacy's moveents weren't exacly subtle to their fragile ears. The Munchkin house contains five people involving the mother, father, Susan, Stephanie (susans older sister of 16) and of course, Micheal. As Stacy had predicted they were all in bed when she decided to shrink the house but the effect were far more noticeable to them.

For starters the air pressure went Haywire with air being pushed and sucked out of the entire house, throwing about everything light and papery. This quickly got everybody out of bed and into a frenzy as they had no idea what had just happened to them. The other thing that was easily noticable was the intense sound of nature that was being magnified to the tiny home. Normal chirps and croaks now very audible and that ddin't even include the insects they were able to hear scuttling along the ground.

However, the most drastic noise by far was the strange thumping of the ground which seemed to grow louder and louder as if it was getting closer until each thump started to cause an earth quake with each hit. The entire family hundled together and made their way downstairs where it would be safer, in case the upper floors started caving in. Looking outside the window was the site of something they were not even remotely prepared for.

Walking past them was the terrifying image of a gigantic monster prowling around their home and looked as if it was marking the ground or something. Although it looked like a monster their was definitely something feminine and the sight of it brought an unnatural chilled down Micheal's spine. The stranger thing however was the fact that there didn't seem to be any of the homes or streets that were suppose to be around their house and they looked to be stuck inside some never ending desert.

Finally their fears were granted when the monster approached them and almost looked like it was about to crush their house without even realizing. But it stopped and appeared to bend over, for what nobody knew, until the entire house began to shake and crack. The entire family screamed as they were lifted into the sky by this unstoppable godly figure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacy had to make sure not to use too much pressure as she didn't want to crush the fragile building until she had a chance to play with it. This was one of the reason why she thought half an inch might be a bit too small but didn't want to have to fiddle with the gun while she was this vulnerable. Breathing rapidly she brought the building steadily up to her face and shone the flashlight in it. 

"You thought you could escape me, huh Micheal? You thought you were free from my torture as long as you ran away to a new home? Well, you were wrong, and guess what? I think I gotta fart and that means we're going to play your favorite game.

To the people in the house they couldn't see anything with the giant light blinding them from the school. And judging by the strong and overpowering voice that was striking fear into them they thought it might have been some kind of god here to punish them. But when this god talked about their favorite game with Micheal he knew who it was and almost collpased from the fear that came over him.

Stacy turned the flashlight off and put in the pocket so that she had her hand free for what she was about to do. Placing her free hand behind her back she lifted up the waist band of both her pants and underwear and slightly spread her cheeks. She chuckled to herself when she realized she hadn't had a shower in two days so the smell would be even worse to smell.

With the first task down she spun the entire house around to her lower back and gently slid it down into her clothing. With as much care as she could muster she positioned the shrunken house past the point of her arse cheeks and nestled it perfectly next to her puckered anus. Then, in one fluid motion she let the cheeks and pants go sealing the house in their wet and horrible smelling prison.

However, the smell wasn't as nearly as bad as what was about to happen next. Stacy stood back up to full height and pressed her hands into hergut until she heard a nice gurgle sound (something she was sure the family could hear as well). Once the pressure had built up long enough she released the door to her bowels and unleashed the winds of hells which rocked the house and its occupants in a simialr fashion to a tornadoe.

Micheal knew what was about to happen as soon as he heard the comment about the game. Once the house began to get manauvoured and then dropped into a strange smelling pit of stink he tried desperately to warn his family.

"Ugh, geez! Where's that smell coming from" the mother asked

"Run! We have to find cover! We're about to be killed"

"What are you talking about, idiot?" Stephanie said. She was covering her nose with her entire arm trying to block out the infestering stench that had barged into their home.

"It .. It's her! It's Stacy! We have to- .."

Everyone stopped speaking when there was a strange gurgling sound coming from right outside their window. Their father picked up the flashlight that was sitting on the table and shone it out into the abyss of darkness only to find a wall. The wall looked wrinckly and seemed to be a hole of some kind that had been closed. Micheal looked at this and realized at once what it was: Stacy's arsehole, and it was ready to unleash fury upon them.

Once the gurgling stopped Micheal screamed for everyone to get back before jumping behind the couches for safety. With him being the only one smart enough to do this he was safe from the full force of Stacy's bowels unlike his unfortunate family who was directly in front of the firing line.

In a split secind the puckered hole opened and  

*TO BE CONTINUED*

End Notes:

yeah, i know. not very nice.

Getting back home by christiawi9
Author's Notes:

This chapter took a while but has opened so many possiblities at the end. It still have a few ideas, one of which will be expressed in the next chapter hopefully.

Once the gurgling stopped Micheal screamed for everyone to get back before jumping behind the couches for safety. With him being the only one smart enough to do this he was safe from the full force of Stacy's bowels unlike his unfortunate family who was directly in front of the firing line.

In a split second the puckered hole opened and a jet engine roar tore through the entire house throwing Micheal's family across the room and destroying the inside of the house. The windows were blown through, chairs were lifted off the floor and everything hanging on the walls were violently ripped off as Stacy's bowel air made its way. The smell hadn't even been registered by the tiny people as their bodies were far too preoccupied from surviving this miniature twister.

Micheal sat screaming behind the couch that was crushing him against the corner wall as he watched his family become repeatedly airborne and carried around through the strong, circulating air currents. He stared in horror as his little sister tried to keep hold of her mothers hand so she wasn't thrown back across the room and how his sister had been knocked out from flying debris.

Then the worst of it came. Although they had only been in the fart storm for about three seconds Micheal could tell just by the tone of the wind that it was changing into something far deadly. Stacy continued to press her hands into her gut to really push all the air wanting to squeeze out even the oldest of her gas for this super punishment. Then she realized the mistake she made as her fart went from hot and gassy to heavy and wet.

This change was instantly noticeable as thick chunks of brown the size of basketballs were shot at the house. Many of these devastating projectiles hit the outside of the house causing cracks and breaks all along the surface and completely ruining the paint job. But the worst was when these shit bullets smashed their way through the open hole, that use to be the window, and collide with everything on the inside. Stacy's tiny droplets of poop covered the chairs, the walls and especially the people trapped inside who, when hit with these bombs, fell to the ground as the ooze covered their entire body.

Finally the jet engine of Stacy's bowels calmed down and the fart slowed to a mere whine until only a faint hissing could be heard. When even that came to a halt the family tried desperately to regain their bearings and find out what had just happened until a wave a nauseating stench filled their world. The smell was like nothing any of the tiny people had ever experienced and the worst part was that the stink was so heavy and hot. There was no space that had any oxygen in it as it had all been taken up by the Stacy's gas and the intense heat made the family feel dizzy.

Stacy herself had a wicked smile across her face. Not only did she feel nice now she had released some painful gas that had built up inside but was ecstatic about releasing it on an entire shrunken household. She continued to chuckle to herself for a while longer before remembering she was in enemies territory. She had to get out of here quick before anyone spoted her and blew her entire plan.

Micheal's family were just recomposing themselves after the devestation that had struck them. None of them were able to breath properly and it was a chore just to stand up. Not only did they feel shell shocked and dizzy but they were now nauseous, blurry eyed and almost delusional as their brains were deprived of oxygen and replaced by Stacy's butt air. Stephanie was still laying unconscious on the floor with wreckage all over her body and little susan was sitting in the corner coughing her lungs out as she tried to get away from the smell. But no matter how hard any of them tried the incredible heat and stench just seemed to follow them until they finally were knocked out.

Stacy looked around to make sure if anyone had seen her or if anybody noticed that one of the houses in the neighborhood had suddenly disappeared but it looked like her luck hadn't run out just yet. With great haste she bolted down the street, making sure to avoid the street lamps, until she was at least 2 blocks away at which she collapsed onto her hands and knees laughing softly. She couldn't believed she actually pulled it off. She couldn't believe what was in the back of her pants, in her butt crack, no less, and she couldn't even feel it. It was so small her body couldn't even register that it was sitting on one of the most sensitive parts of her body.

She knew she couldn't stay here too long and had to quickly get home before anyone saw her or she noticed missing. Even though everyone was in bed there was always a possibility that Kate would wake up to go to the bathroom and decide to check on her sisters. Running as fast as she could she made very good time and arrived home in a couple of miutes. However, in her haste she didn't notice the bumo in the side walk and tripped over it, sending her flying at top speed across the ground. There wasn't too much damage except a scape across her arm which would be pain to have to try and explain in the morning. Hopefully Kate just didn't notice and left her be for once ... like that was going to happen.

Stealthily running up to the house her heart stopped when she saw her mothers car parked inot the driveway; her mum had come home. This could be really bad if Kate was also up because they would definitely notice Stacy sneaking in through the back door. She gripped the Shrink ray in her hand when a lightbulb popped over her head. A brilliant idea to get her inside. Well, not so much brilliant as dangerous and stupid but it should work if she does it right.

She walked up to the window and peaked inside and cursed when she saw that both her mother and Kate were indeed up and in the kitchen talking. Kate had apparently made tea and they were sitting down drinking it, which pissed Kate of majorly. Why should Stacy get to stay up late and hang out with mum while the rest of her sisters never get to see her? Is that fair?

Seeing as they were both up Stacy would in fact have to employ her 'masterful' plan of stealth and so sneaking up to the door she began to implement it. She pulled out the shrink ray and adjusted the dials on the side to get the right setting then pointed the weapon at her head. Taking a deep breath she fired a quick burst and watched in shock as she rapidly descended to the size of a mere insect. Looking around, she was amazed at the incredible size difference and was shocked by her size compared to even a single pebble (which was now a boulder by comparison), but knew she had to act quickly if she wanted her plan to work.

Obviously Neither Kate nor her mother were aware that she was out of bed, let alone wandering outside and if she wanted to keep it that way she had to get inside unnoticed. She ran under the door, which was now at least twice her height, and and bolted across the floor until she made it to the tiled floor of the kitchen. Getting past the kitchen would be her first obstacle as she had to somehow evade and survive the gigantic monsters that were once her family.

Although she felt reasonably safe knowing she continued to have the power to shrink or grow at her disposal, being this size was still quite nerve wrecking to say the least. Even trying to climb from the fluffy carpet to the tiles was a chore at her size as she was forced to jump and climb up onto it. But she knew that this mission was still easy to accomplish as long as she stuck to the side of the wall and didn't take any unnecessary risks like running directly under their feet just to save time.

This, however, turned out to more difficult as she first thought as because even after running twenty minutes she was now exhausted. All the exercise she had been doing the entire night had finally taken its toll on her as she felt a painful stitch form in her side. Stacy sat down by the wall to regain her strength and as she did so started to listen to the conversation that her mother and sister were having. It appeared that they were talking about their the mothers health and how she was working too hard with Kate even suggesting that she quit one of her jobs.

"I can't do that. I know that it isn't easy having to take care of the kids all the time but I can't just leave a job. We're barely able to afford the bills as it is and if i drop my working then-"

"I don't want you to quit a job just to help me with the kids! I want you to do it for your health. Besides, if you stopped working so much I'd be able to get a job as well and help pick up the slack as well. Even Emma wouldn't mind getting some work experience if it meant that you could come home."

Their mother smiled happily "You girls are so sweet, but i couldn't do that to you. It is my respons-"

"It is your responsibility to be here for the family! We aren't kids any more, we can help you. I am at an age in which i can move out, Emma is nearly an adult and we both need to experience work once in our lives. If we both got jobs would you promise to quit one of yours and spend more time with the family?" There was a long pause in which Kate sat and stared at her mother without even blinking, cup in hand, stone faced. 

Finally Jane gave a heavy sigh and hung her head, almost looking like she was about to cry. "I'm sorry. I can't imagine how hard it must be here without me. How frustrating it must be for the girls to be without a mother. Okay, if both you and Emma can get jobs which fill the gap in the bills then I promise to quit mine." Stacy's heart leapt as she heard this news, she couldn't believe that her mother might be coming home to stay.

"Well then, you better get on the phone and quit one job right now because Emma and I are already employed" her mother looked at her shocked "We have been talking together for a couple of weeks now and we both concluded that if we had jobs already then you wouldn't be able to say no. So Emma got a job at Subway and I now work at an office building helping with management. I was lucky that  actually got it it because they were only handing out three of these positions to people but i'm sure that after handling a bunch of children and few adult employees should be no problem."

"I ..." Her mother was speechless and just broke down into tears at what her daughter had just said. Her children loved her so much that they would go to such great lengths just to be with her "Thank you"

"Well, to be honest I did do it to be slightly selfish. Looking after my sisters is easy most of the times but lately it has been getting harder and harder. You see, Stacy's been going through some phases of adolescence which have made her nothing but rebellious. It isn't possible to hold a conversation with her without yelling and she refuses to listen. Be weary of her, o.k.?"

Stacy couldn't believe this. Was Kate trying to turn her own mother against her? How dare she!Lifting up the gun she pointed it at Kate and adjusted the dials to correspond with what she desired. Taking aim she fired a quick burst and watched the very slight shrinkage occur. It might not be noticeable straight away but she had just stolen roughly 2 inches from Kate's miserable height. Laughing to herself she suddenly froze when the two giantesses started to get up.

"Lets go tell the girls the good news" Kate said as she went to put the tea away.
"Sure. I can't wait to spend some time with the girls".

As they walked towards the steps Kate noticed that she was slightly smaller than her mum when she had always been about an inch taller. When she pointed this out to Jane she shrugged it off by saying "I guess even this old woman has still got some growing in me"

"Old woman, you're only like forty or something"

They walked upstairs and started knocking on doors, calling for the girls to come downstairs to hear some important news. Not knowing what to do, Stacy just stood there panicking. How was she suppose to explain why she is out of bed? The she came up with another idea which just might work if she did it correctly. Lifting up the gun she adjusted the settings and fired at her chest.

End Notes:

i might be able to upload one more chapter today but it's unlikely.

Proving a point. by christiawi9
Author's Notes:

So yeah, I've come back to writing. I had to take a break while I finished my exams but I have totally done them. Expect more writing =)

Stacy waited until her older sister and mother were upstairs and out of sight before pointing the ray gun at herself and firing. She immediately felt the effect as she began to grow, quickly reaching her normal height. Being a bit paranoid she felt her limbs to make sure everything grew proportionally before following her relatives up stairs. She made it in time to hear Kate asking about Stacy's whereabouts to her other, now very tired, sisters.

"Did any of you hear where she went?" Jane asked worryingly before Stacy decided to make her presence known.

"Hey, guys, I'm right here. Stop worrying so much" Stacy figured she could pull off this act and simply pretend she was hiding down stairs. It's believable enough, at least.

"Where were just now? I didn't see you come down stairs" Kate said. She was in her prosecution mood and looked as if she could already sense Stacy's deceit.

"I came down before you did. I was hiding behind the counter while you and mum were talking. I didn't want to disturb you guys."

"You were hiding behind the counter after you came down to the kitchen? Then why aren't you wearing your pajamas? Don't tell me you slept in those clothes." Kate pointed at the sweat pants and jumper that Stacy was wearing "I didn't know you slept in exercise clothes"

"I didn't want to change into my pajamas, jeez. Stop interrogating me in front of mum for Christ sake" Stacy knew that Kate knew she was lying. She only hoped that Kate would drop the matter already.

"Oh, really? You slept in those clothes? Then why are you covered in sweat? It's completely obvious that you've done some kind of strenuous workout"

"O.K, that's enough argument for one night" Jane said, putting her hand in front of her two daughters, separating them. "We have more important things to discuss which is why we have woken everyone in the middle of the night. Now, if you could all make your way downstairs to the table we can tell you the exciting news"

Jane didn't at all seem angry at the argument that her two daughters were having and instead seemed almost bemused. Possibly from the fact she missed her girls so much that the prospect of being with them filled her with joy. Once at the table she filled them in on the arrangement that she had made with Kate.

"So, because Kate and Emma have both gained jobs, I can now afford to quit one of mine and be home much more than usual. I will no longer be an absent mother to you girls" Jane was on the verge of tears when she said this but her daughters had no other emotion other than happiness.

The news that their mother might actually be home to be with them was indeed exciting and something they had dreamed about for many years. Stacy was particularly happy that she would no longer be ruled under her bossy sisters iron fist and for once would be able to feel the tender love of her mother.

Once this news had been delivered it was all too clear that the girls would no longer be able to go to bed as they were all too ecstatic. Seeing this to be true, Jane thought she should make something nice to eat to calm everyone down before sending them to bed again. Getting up, she headed over to the kitchen area to make milkshakes while the girls sat at the table chatting wildly.

Stacy was quite pleased when Emma walked past Kate and asked if she had shrunk or something, noticing that she looked about an inch shorter than she usually does. Stacy, of course, knew that Kate had indeed shrunk but averted her eyes and simply continued to smile. She was deep in thought when she quickly remembered something important that she had to do and was suddenly very aware how vulnerable she was.

She was thinking about how she had shrunk Kate slightly when that triggered her memory of the ray gun. In order to conceal it she had hidden it halfway down her pants and up her jumper and completely forgotten about it because of her happiness. But that wasn't even the worse of it as she also remembered the tiny occupants she had hidden inside her pants (her butt crack, to be exact) and knew she had to retrieve them.

Excusing herself from the table she rushed hurriedly to her room and locked the door behind her. She then immediately pulled out the shrink ray and hid it between her two mattresses in a way that it wouldn't be noticeable before turning her attention elsewhere. Looking down at her pants she felt a certain godlike power as she fully realized that there was an entire house and its family trapped within the flesh of her bottom.

Feeling giddy she slowly undressed until she was in only her shirt and underwear before getting her hands ready. She then slipped one hand down to open her undies and ease open her arse cheeks then slid her other hand between to remove her prisoners when a bolt of shock hit her. The house wasn't there.

She quickly started digging around the entirety of her cheeks and undies trying to find some trace of the microbe family that was suppose to be trapped there but there was none. Panic attacks struck Stacy as she began to think of where the bastards could have disappeared to. Could they have escaped? No, otherwise the house would still be there which means that the entire house must have been lost somehow.

How, how, how? Stacy was running through any possible conclusions when she heard a slight fart escape her anus which led her to a possible answer. Could they have been sucked up her arse? She did fall over earlier which sent her entire body flying so it isn't completely ludicrous to assume that a tiny object could have rocket up there without her knowing.

However, if this were the case then how was she suppose to get them out of there? She didn't want them trapped inside her bowels forever where she couldn't play with them. Well, maybe she did want Micheal to spend the rest of his life there but she definitely wanted to keep the rest of the family as pets. There was always the possibility that the house had fallen out somewhere and was trapped in the now gigantic world but she pushed that thought from her mind.

If they had fallen out then they would surely be dead through the simple processes of nature. Being killed by a twenty foot spider or carried mindlessly into an ants nest it didn't matter. if they fell out they were as good as dead. Stacy was pulling her pants back up when she heard a knock on her door.

"The milkshakes are ready" Her mother called "hurry up or Amy will pinch yours"

"uh, yeah, sure. Thanks mum"

The rest of the night was fairly quiet with the entire family sitting down at the table, drinking their milkshakes and exchanging happy conversation about what life would be like with their mother now home. Stacy, however, kept looking down at her gut as she tried to imagine what it must be like for the tiny family trapped deep inside of her.

When they had finally finished and everyone was once again sleepy the girls were once again sent to bed to sleep for the few remaining hours they had left. Before Stacy could shut the door to her room it was forced open by Kate who walked in and locked it, turning to face Stacy. She had a stern and determined look on her face as she stared down Stacy who was sitting on her bed preparing for sleep.

"So, where'd you go tonight?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't give me that crap. I know you snuck out of the house tonight. That's why you're wearing those clothes and why they are dirty. That's why you are sweaty and were wearing shoes when we saw you. And that's why" She reached out and grabbed Stacy's arm "You have that scratch on your arm!"

"Let go, you psycho!" Stacy yanked her arm away and pulled down her sleeve, covering her mark "So yeah, maybe I went out tonight. I was only going for a run. So what?"

"A run?"

"Yeah, I was thinking of joining the athletics team at school so I've been going running every night"

"That's the worst excuse I've ever heard from you. Do you honestly expect me to believe it?"

"Well then what do you think I was doing?" Kate looked at her with a face that clearly showed she was trying to come up with an answer.

"I don't know. But I swear, if you ever leave this house that late again you'll be grounded until you move out, got it?"

"Oh, shut up! You're not the boss anymore! Mum is going to be home more so she'll be in charge from now on"

"Yeah, she will be. And do you think she'll take kindly to knowing that her daughter has been sneaking off in the middle of the night? You better wise up and get you act together" Kate's words were like hisses of anger and she turned and opened the door.

Once again Stacy was feeling the overwhelming urge to simply shrink Kate and crush her into oblivion but stopped herself again.

Once Kate was gone Stacy picked up her pillow and screamed her fury into it until she felt better. All she wanted was for Kate to leave her teh fuck alone and yet she always wants to make her life a living hell. Feeling the sneaking sense of drowsiness come over her Stacy decided not to get changed and went to bed in her dirty clothes.

The next morning came with a beautiful sun and cloudless sky which seemed to reflect the up beat mood everyone was in. With the news that their mother was going to be around more everyone couldn't be happier. However, Kate kept shooting Stacy dirty looks as the girls got ready for school. and their mother had left to go to her job and so the routine was the same as every morning. 

Because everyone was busy no one noticed the news on the television as it showed astonishing and terrifying images of a house that had mysteriously disappeared within the night. Local officers found no trace of what could have caused it except for the mysterious symbol which had been carved into the ground. This had led many people to assume ... alien abduction!

If Stacy had been watching the news then she would be wearing a marvelous smile as her plan was a complete success. The people had been fooled into thinking it was an alien abduction and would therefore never suspect anything that could possibly relate to her. However, she was getting her bag and exiting the house to go to school and didn't have time to view the consequences of her actions.

This didn't matter as the disappearance of an entire house and family was the talk of the entire school. Everyone had their theories and everyone was talking about Micheal like he was the most popular person in school. Some people would remark how he was a really smart guy while others would say that they thought of him as a good friend, all in an effort to gain some attention from others. They had apparently forgotten how they had teased him for most of his school life and instead he had become the legendary alien abductee.

Unfortunately, Stacy thought looking down at her gut, the truth was a little less splendid than being captured by aliens when in fact he had been imprisoned by her butt hole. Laughing to herself for most of the day she wasted her time in class waiting for recess rather than actually doing her work. When recess actually came around she found herself bumping into a friendly face which she had been missing for a while, Angela.

Angela and Tommy Parkinson were her best friends at school and were always prepared to get up to mischievous with her. Angela was a slacker like Stacy but Tommy, Angela's twin brother, was actually very smart for his age. Apparently Angela and Tommy had came down with the cold so they had missed school for several days and Tommy still wasn't over it. And so it was only Angela who sat down with Stacy to talk about the hot topic at the moment- Micheal.

"Oh, my god, have you heard any news about what happened to Munchkin?" Although this was Micheal's last name Angela actually meant it derogatorily.

"Nah, just the usual about how he was abducted and taken away somewhere." Stacy wanted to tell Angela about her gun so badly but didn't want to put her in danger. She trusted the girl with her life completely but felt she couldn't take the risk.

"I don't buy it. I mean 'aliens'? Come on! There has to be a better cover story than that, right?"

"Cover story?" Stacy looked up from her sandwich at Angela who was sitting atop the table staring at the sky "What do you mean?"

"I bet this is some kind of government conspiracy or something. Like a weapon that went wrong and now they are trying to cover it up with this story"

"But what about that symbol that was carved into the ground?" Stacy must have looked a bit panicked as her friend looked at her with a weird look. She couldn't believe that her friend had seen past her deception.

"Why are you so hell bent on this alien theory? You've never believed in aliens and always scoffed at people who did." Her friend kept looking at Stacy with piecing eyes

"Do you know something that I don't?"

This was it. She had to tell Angela. Keeping this secret from her might have been against their friendship but Stacy had told herself that it was for Angela's own protection but she refused to straight out lie to her face. Looking Angela in the eyes she lowered her voice and proceeded to tell her everything that had happened.

By the end of the entire explanation Angela's face was a cross between shocked, bemused and anger. "Do you really expect me to believe that bullshit?"

"It's true" Stacy said. She opened her bag to reveal the ray gun that was stuffed inside but her friends expression didn't change.

"So what? You bought a toy gun. That doesn't shit. I mean, come one. You really think I'm gonna fall for one of your lies"

"You Know I would never lie to you, Angela" Angela looked at Stacy as if she was trying to decided something important.

"Fine. If it's true then prove it to me" Angela had a happy smile on her face as she knew she had cornered her friend. She couldn't lie her way out of this, either she proves it or she's full of it.

"How? You want me to shrink something?"

"Not something. Someone. I want you to shrink Jasmine Tabitha"

Jasmine Tabitha was Angela's arch nemesis and they had hated each other for years. It was a rivalry that had spawned from their families feud as both families owned opposing companies. This feud had gone on long before either Angela or Jasmine were born but it still severely effected them.

"You want me to shrink someone? Are you insane?"

"I'm not the one who's speaking shit about a shrink ray. Besides, if your story is true then you've killed more people than what I'm suggesting you hypocrite"

Hearing this pulled some nerves with Stacy as it felt more like a dare than anything else. She looked away from Angela before turning back and agreeing to her demands.

"Fine, when do you want me to do it?"

"Right now. That bitch is heading for the bathrooms, perfect chance to get her" She was pointing over across the courtyard at the girls bathroom which Jasmine was indeed entering.

Breathing deeply, Stacy got up and began to walk to the toilets which actually surprised her friend a bit. She never expected Stacy to go this far to tell a lie but knew she would find some way to back out of it. Maybe the 'battery' in her 'shrink ray' would die. The two girls entered the bathrooms and Stacy was glad to see that only one stall was being used.

Putting her bag down on the ground she pulled out the ray gun and walked over near the stall with Angela right behind her, rolling her eyes. Although she was trying to look like she didn't believe her, the look on Stacy's face showed she meant business. Finally the toilet inside the stall flushed and the door was swung open with Jasmine emerging. She was about to scream in surprised at the two girls standing there before Stacy pulled the trigger and sending her down to the floor.

When she was done the now tiny Jasmine was only about 2 inches big and looked as if she was screaming for life. Stacy bent down and picked girl up with her fingers and held it up to Angela's face which still had a mocking expression but that was only because she was frozen in surprise.

"See, I told you" Stacy said matter or factly. "Now do you believe me?" She continued to hold the tiny girl on her flat hand right in front of her friends face. Jasmine looked as if she was trying to get Angela's help while Angela simply looked down at her in utter astonishment.

Finally her friend spoke ...

End Notes:

Wow, I forgot how hard writing was. Sorry if this story was a bit stale, I'm still getting into the groove of thing. However, this chapter has given me several new ideas for chapters so that's good. I was almost out of ideas.

Don't forget to comment to let me know what you think.

Jasmine's new life by christiawi9
Author's Notes:

Well, this chapter talks about what the girls decided to do with Jasmine. I have also finsihed writing the next chapter for this story which I believe is super juicy but I have to decided when to upload it. Tell me if you enjoy.

Angela continued to stare down, a dumb struck look on her face, at her arch nemesis crawling around a top Stacy's hand with a equally surprised look. She couldn't believe that her friend had actually pulled it off and that her heir to her families greatest rival was now within her clutches, completely helpless. After staring for a period of time Stacy clicked her fingers in front of Angela to get her attention.

"Hello *Click, Click* anybody home? Are you even listening to me?" Angela grunted awake from her stupor of shock and tore her eyes away from Jasmine to look at Stacy.

"Uh, what'd you say"

"I asked if you believe me now? I told you I can shrink people now, so you've lost the bet." Stacy had a huge grin on her face as she was happy she had defeated her friend.

Angela, however, had gone back to staring at Jasmine who began to cower in fear at the intense glaring she was recieving from her now giantess enemy. Stacy coughed to once again get her friends attention.

"Hey, what are you going to do about Jasmine? You told me to shrink her so you get to keep her. It'd be too much trouble for me to have to look after her and even too much of a hassle to even dispose of her. Besides, we both know how much you hate this little plaything"

"Wait, so you're saying I get to keep her? Why don't you want her?"

"Like I told you, I've already shrunken tonnes of people so one more is kind of no biggy. And like I said you'd be happier with her than I would"

"And I get to keep her? And do whatever I want to with her?" Stacy's friend had actually began to physically drool as she contemplated all the things she could do to the shrunken school girl.

"Sure, why not? Just make sure no one sees you. There's bound to be some kind of organisation running about trying to retrieve this ray gun and I don't want that to happen." Stacy greedily clutch the gun in her hand as if it was her most precious possession.

Angela reached out and grabbed hold of Jasmine who attempted to evade her hands by running up Stacy's arm. She was quickly captured however with quick ease and soon found herself completely encased within Angela's hand with only her head poking out the top. She looked up at the wicked grin baring down on her as she wanted to scream at teh top of her lungs but knew that it would do little good and only serve to aggravate her captors.

"So, little princess, what should I do with you?" Angela asked rhetorically as she strode around the bathroom and bringing Jasmine up to her face. "With you out of the way your family will become quite distraught, won't they? If your fathers precious little girl suddenly went missing he would probably fall to pieces and his entire company along with him"

"Angela, please listen to me! I know that we might not like each other but what you're planning on doing is just wrong! You can't go around shrinking people and capturing them for the fun of it!"

"Why" Stacy asked, looking down at Jasmine "I've been doing it all the time, lately"

"Oh, yeah, that's right. You told me that you were the one who made that house disappeared" Angela's face changed as she remembered the rest of the conversation she had with Stacy. "Wait, didn't you say that you had stuck that thing up your arse?"

"Well, I didn't stick it up there it just kind of got sucked up into it. And as ar as I know they're still in there"

Angela's face changed to disgust "Aww, man. That's nasty. Can you imagine what it must be like for them up there? I've smelt your farts before and it must be like a thousand times worse for them. Geez, you really know how to dish out punishments"

"Oh, don't be like that. I'm sure it's lovely for them in there. Nice and warm with the constant fragrance of my shit..-"

"Ew, dude, TMI. Save your gloating for people who are into that sort of stuff. Besides, I'm trying to figure out what to do with my own victim, if you don't mind"

"Yeah, speaking of that can we move this out of the toilets where someone is bond to come in any moment? I'm sure you can punish her outside, just be extra cautious not to let anyone see her"

Jasmine couldn't believe what she was hearing. These girls were openly talking about the most horrible acts of depravity like it was some kind of sick game or joke. Did they not realize just how disgusting and wrong what they were talking about was? Especially what Stacy mentioned about some house going up her butt. Was she talking about Micheal Munchkin's house which mysteriously disappeared last night?

She knew that Stacy loved to pick of Micheal but that was insane. Could she possibly be capable of doing what she said she did? What she do it? Sadly, the answer that popped into jasmines mind was a yes and knew that she had to escape these sadistic girls clutches if she ever wanted to live. Plus she could tell people the real cause of Micheal's disappearance and have these bitches arrested.

While Jasmine was daydreaming she was carried outside by Angela who continued to hold her firmly within her fist. However, to prevent anyone from seeing her she had shoved her into her shorts pockets and continued to walk casually as if she wasn't holding a shrunken girl. Once they sat down in far away seats near some trees where no one could see them Angela took Jasmine out of her shorts and placed her on the table. 

Jasmine stumbled to her feet and looked up at the giant faces staring down at her. She couldn't imagine any way she could get out of this situation but knew she had to try. She refused to give up her life for this crazy girl. Jasmine stopped looking at them for a moment and peered over at the table she was sitting at before. Her friends had stood up and walked over to the bathrooms in such for her, sadly they wouldn't find her in there and she would be reported missing.

"I still can't think of what to do with her" Angela said to Stacy who wasn't even looking at Jasmine anymore but laying leisurely on the chair. "Should I kill her or keep her?"

"You can't kill me! I'm a human being! Are you going to become a murderer?" Jasmine screamed up at her captors but they either ignored her or genuinely couldn't hear her tiny squeaks."

"I vote to keep her. I've killed all of my victims so it might be cool to see if people can be trained to be slaves when they've been shrunken. That'd be some pretty useful information if I ever choose to gather a few slaves" Stacy had her sister, Kate, in mind when she thought about this.

The funny thing was that Stacy was under the impression that she had killed all of her victims. However, the only people she had truly killed was the girl eaten by the insect the man inserted into her vagina. Everyone else was still fully alive and attempting to survive within their respective environments.

Angela looked like she was deep in thought trying to consider keeping Jasmine as a slave but the idea of ending her in some humiliating way was quite tempting as well. She told Stacy this who replied.

"You can do embarrassing things to her while she's still alive. Just don't go over board"

"What, like you and Munchkin?"

"Hey, he enjoys his new home" Stacy patted her gut and heard a resounding gurgle coming from within "See, he's saying 'hello'"

"Hi Micheal!" Angela yelled at Stacy's gut "Sorry if i don't choose to come and visit you any time soon. I hear Stacy's bowels are really bad this time of year, so"

Jasmine was continuing her high pitched yelling in any attempt to get noticed until she realized that she could use this to her advantage. If they weren't going to notice her then she might just be able to slip away. As the two giant girls argued and conversed, Jasmine tried her best to stealthily slip away. Walking every so slightly to the side she tried to make her way to the table leg in order to climb down.

"So then you put the bus in your mums shoe?" Angela asked, completely shocked by Stacy's evil as she listened to her friend retelling all of her amazing adventures in re-sizing people.

"Well it was kind of an accident. I didn't want them to shrink but my sister accidentally used the gun and the school bus paid the price"

"Wait a second. I heard about that in the news. A bus full of high schoolers mysteriously vanished one day and there hasn't been any leads yet. Apparently they're still missing without any leads on finding them"

"Well, the best place to look for them would be on the bottom of my mums sneakers. I wonder what killed them first? Maybe they were crushed instantly or suffocated by the lack of oxygen or even drowned in the sweat of her foot!" Stacy was getting more and more excited at the thought and quickly recomposed herself.

However, Angela had stopped paying attention to her and was searching the table looking for something, a worried look on her face. That's when Stacy noticed that Jasmine was nowhere to be seen and began to panic as well.

"Whoa, where the hell did Jasmine go?"

"What do you think I'm trying to do? I'm trying to find her before she gets away completely"

"Well I told you to keep an eye on her, why weren't you watching what she was doing?"

"Hey, are you going to bicker or help me look for her?"

"Fine, you search the table I'll look in the grass. She couldn't have gotten far"

Stacy got on all fours and began to crawl around in the dirt trying to find the tiny movements of the shrunken girl. She cursed herself for making Jasmine only two inches tall because it made her that much harder to spot. However, Stacy finally found her as she was hiding behind a wood chip and so quickly picked her up, making sure not to accidentally crush her.

She stood up and went over to Angela "Hey, Angela, I think I found you pet ant" She handed Jasmine over to her friend and patted her chested she felt her heart rate go down. She had never been so scared in her life and almost regretted giving Jasmine to such an irresponsible person. Turning around to face Angela she spoke her fears.

"Hey, are you sure you can take care of her without her running away? Remember, if she gets found by someone else then everything gets ruined and we could get into some serious shit"

"Don't worry" Her friend said with a wave of her hand, holding Jasmine tightly in her other "This scare has showed me that I need to be extra careful with her and I don't plan on giving her another chance to escape ever!"

The bell then rang and the two girls packed their bags up and began to head for class. Stacy turned to Angela "What are you going to do about Jasmine?"

"Oh, I've got the perfect spot for her." And with that she opened the front of her shorts and dropped the tiny girl into her underwear screaming. She then let the shorts and underwear go, sealing the captive to her fate. "I'll now be able to feel every move she makes, and if she makes too many moves my body will stop her its own way"

"Whoa, that's kind of extreme" Stacy said, taken aback by her friends sudden action of sexuality

"Hey, do I have to remind you of Micheal in your other hole? Shut up" Angela said with a laugh. The two girls then continued to class, not even thinking about Jasmine anymore.

End Notes:

Ugh, my hand is sore from typing. Tell me if you have anyhting you want the characters to do and I will see if I might be able to add it. I try to stick with what I believe that characters would do.

A fatal mistake by christiawi9
Author's Notes:

This is the juicy chapter I was talking about and is possibly the chapter I am glad the most that I wrote. This is pretty much a critical, plot altering chapter and after this things are goig to change quite drastically.

The rest of the day saw nothing new interesting happening around Stacy or her friend as they went to their classes and talked outside. Once or twice they noticed Jasmines friends running around asking the teachers if they had seen the missing girl but all of their attempts were useless. Obviously the teachers would issue a report of Jasmines disappearance but only after they knew they had truly disappeared and not just skipped class or something.

Angela would also twist her hips and moan every time she saw someone looking for Jasmine as if to taunt the shrunken girl trapped within her underwear. Stacy almost felt sorry for the 2 inch captive who must be suffering as if she was trapped within a marsh but then realized she had no room to insult. After all, she, more than anybody, had put more than a few shrunken people through horrible trials using her own body.

The biggest thing that happened as probably their fellow classmates talking about how Jasmine wasn't in her seat and worrying that she might have disappeared like Micheal did. This comment caused Stacy to slightly blush and she immediately stopped listening in on the conversation. Even though the odds of anyone making the connection between the disappearances and her were slim is still caused a great deal of worry within her mind.

During their third period the teachers called a full assembly for the entire school in which they discussed the recent unusual disappearance of Micheal and his entire house. They tried to calm the students down and even offered any counseling for those who couldn't take the news that one of their classmates had up and vanished. What really caught Stacy's attention was that after the principle finished his long winded speech about Micheal he moved onto the topic of Miss Treble.

Stacy's mind had a quick flashback to how she had shrunken Her teacher, Miss Treble, to minuscule proportions and snorted her up her nose to remove any evidence. She had almost completely forgotten about her but apparently the school staff and city officials had better memories. The sudden disappearance of a teacher that had no witnesses seeing her leave as well as her house and car still as they were was quite a mystery. Combine this with the disappearance of Micheal, a school bus and, though no-one had realized it, Jasmine, it had caused quite a stir among policemen and investigators.

Stacy cursed herself for not realizing that these disappearances would add up and that people would soon come to the conclusion that something seriously wrong was happening. Not wanting to look suspicious, Stacy made a mental note to avoid using the Shrink ray in the near future until thing died down a bit. 

The rest of the assembly was more of the same with teacher giving out important notices, more speeches about sticking together and an extra reminder to not trust strangers and be on the look out for anything weird. They were obviously trying to prevent anymore vanishings bu Stacy knew it was hopeless. The only way she someone could prevent themselves from disappearing would be not to get in Stacy's way or not get on her bad side.

Towards the end of the assembly Stacy took a look over at Angela who was sitting two rows in front of her and off to the side. Even at the angle she had Stacy could still clearly see Angela fidgeting and squirming in a pleasurable way and not even bothering paying any attention to the teachers up front. Stacy guessed that Jasmine must really be trying to escape and causing some very unwanted side effects. Well, unwanted for her, at least.

Once the assembly was called to an end the students were ushered back to their classes to finish their lessons. Stacy, of course, didn't do any of her work but instead contemplated what she should do next. If she couldn't use the shrink ray then should she hide it? Or maybe she should just get better at hiding her antics so as not to arouse suspicion. These thoughts continuously plagued Stacy's mind until the very end of the day.

Once school finished Stacy met up with Angela once more as she made her way to the bus stops. Angela whispered something about how she loved her new friend before breaking away and walking towards the car park where she would grab a lift. At the bus stop Stacy joined the rest of the family and waited for her transportation to arrive but while she waited she noticed something wrong.

Rather than being her happy, bubbly self who was always talking, Amy instead stood their quietly with a look of deep sadness. Emma hadn't noticed as she was chatting with her own friend so Stacy walked up to her distraught sister and inquired as to what was the matter. After a few minutes of probing Stacy found out that a person in her class was picking on her and had even gone so far as to start calling her names.

"They called me a 'know-it-all nerd' who had no friends"

Stacy was not only pissed off that someone was messing with her little sister but was outraged that they would use such cliche and overused insults. She couldn't believe what the next generation of bullies were going to be like and knew that she had to show them how it was done.

After asking a few more questions she came to know who the aggressor was.

"I don't know the name of his friends but the one who picked on me is called Tim. Tim Mayborn."

The bus arrived and everyone boarded it and went to any available seats. As she traveled home Stacy tried to think of what she could do to help her sister and her bully problem. She could use the shrink ray and get rid of him quickly and easily but that would once again arouse far too much suspicion and she swore she wouldn't do it anymore.

Maybe she could start bullying him so that he would have to stop bullying her. Stacy thought about this but knew that if anything bad happened to him that could be tied back to Amy then she would just get bullied even worse or recompense. After all, that's what she would do.

During the entire trip Stacy couldn't come up with a single solution to the problem that wasn't stupid or put her at extreme risk so she started thinking about how she might be able to use the shrink ray more covertly. Obviously if she could do this then she could shrink anyone she wanted and get away with it but how could she be more covert than she is now?

The bus Stopped near her house and she got off with her two sisters. Emma however, decided that she needed to head to the mall with her friends and Amy, feeling gloomy, also wanted to hang out with friends. As soon as the group entered the house the two girls threw their bags in their respective rooms and made their way to their desired destinations.

Before Stacy even made it to her room she found that she was alone in the house with Kate, something she really didn't feel comfortable with. Well, they weren't exactly alone as Rebecca was with them, being carried around the house by Kate as they played with each other. When Stacy entered her room however she was greeted with a rude shock.

It appeared that someone had gone through her entire room and cleaned it, completely invading her privacy and touching all of her stuff without her permission. She had stuff in there she didn't want anyone to see and someone had just barged in and went looking. Fuming, Stacy marched down stairs and came confronted with Kate who was standing the Rebecca's playpen.

"Who touched my bloody room?" She yelled across to Kate. Kate seemed as if she expected this to happen and turned around to put Rebecca on the floor before answering.

"I did"

"How dare you go throught my things! You have no right to do th-.."

"Shut up! I went in there to clean it because we had a house inspection today and your room was filthy! Maybe if you had cleaned it like I told you over and over and over again I wouldn't have to have done it. I literally just able to make it look presentable before the agent showed up to inspect the house"

"You still had no right to-"

"I had every right. If you aren't going to take responsibility for your duties then people are going to go over you and do them their own way. Learn to take responsibility and grow up"

"Where's mum!?" Stacy knew that her mother would back her up. She always did have a soft spot for her.

"What? You think you can just bring mum into this and you'll win? She's at the shop and for your information she is just as pissed. She just quit one of her jobs and then learns that one of her daughters almost made up fail the house inspection. You aren't mummy's little princess anymore, you need to-"

And snap. Stacy was filled with so much rage towards her sister that the rational part of her brain was completely fogged over. Instead she acted with the pure desire to see Kate suffered and almost instinctively pulled the Ray gun out of the bag she was still wearing.

Aiming at Kate she screamed before pressing the trigger and watched as the figure of Kate immediately disappeared from view. However, as soon as she had done it she realized what it had meant: Not only was her secret out but she had used it against her own sister. Panic started filling Stacy as she slowly walked over to the playpen and peeked inside to find Kate.

But Kate wasn't only the floor and it took Stacy a little while to see where she had actually gotten off to. She was trapped within fist of their sister Rebecca who was holding her to her chest as if she didn't even know she had her. The baby obviously just saw a moving object on the ground and decided to pick it up.

However, the image of Kate being completely and utterly controlled by her baby sister was so arousing to Stacy that she couldn't stop staring. After a while she actually started laughing as she realized just how funny it was.

"Oh, whats wrong Kate? You look a little stuck. Is that big mean baby treating you like a toy instead of a "responsible" and "Mature" adult?" Stacy kept laughing and could have sword she heard tiny squeaks coming from Kate but simply ignored them. 

But now there was a pressing matter. What was Stacy suppose to do with Kate now that she was this small? She couldn't regrow her otherwise Stacy would be busted for sure.

"Hmm, What should I do with you? Sorry Kate but I can't just return you to normal otherwise you'll tell everyone my secret. I could just leave you as Rebecca's toy. What about that, Rebecca? Is she a good toy"

Just then Rebecca brought the tiny woman up to her mouth and sucked her in, probably thinking she was some kind of food. Stacy almost screamed when she saw her do that and quickly tried to open the gate. In her haste she could remember which way the latch twisted and so just jumped over the entire thing and crouched down in front of her baby sister.

"No, no, no, no, no. I said toy, Rebecca, not food. Not food. Shit" Stacy quickly forced the child's mouth open and searched the inside for any sign of her sister.
It was dark, despite the light invading it, and it was filled with way more saliva than a normal persons mouth with Rebecca being a baby. This made finding a 1 inch tall girl quite difficult but finally spotted the flailing arms near the back of the baby's tongue. Almost at her throat.

Kate was completely drench in the saliva surrounding her and was almost submerged in the sticky mass. Stacy delicately opened the baby's mouth a tad wider and put her fingers into it but before she could even get close to her stranded sister Rebecca had a spasm.

This spasm caused her mouth to jolt and swallow which unfortunately dragged Kate over the edge of the throat and down into its depth. Feeling food in her throat, Rebecca swallowed one more time and with Kate disappeared. Stacy's face went white as she saw the tiny bulge travel down her sisters neck on past her collar bone, vanishing from sight.

She continued to sit there staring at her bay sisters stomach as she couldn't believe what had just happened. She had to get her sister out of there but could figure a way to do it. She couldn't shrink herself and get her sister because then she wouldn't be able to get out herself. The only thing that came to mind was cutting open Rebecca and that was so far off the table Stacy didn't even begin to consider.

Frantically she picked Rebecca up and started squeezing her stomach but all that made her do was start screaming and attempt to squirm out of Stacy's grip. She put the baby on the ground and looked once again at the little girls stomach and suddenly felt a sense of fear come over her as she realized that her sister was inches away from her and trapped within a room sac of digestion. Realizing that there was noway to free her sister she fell onto her butt and continued to stare silently.

White faced, Stacy slowly began to chuckle to herself although she had no idea why she would. She didn't find this funny or entertaining and all she wanted to do was puke.

End Notes:

Well, this is the end of the orginal ideas I had when I started this sotry. This is about as far as I got in my thought train before I decided that it would make a good story so I have no idea what to write next. If anyone has any suggestions I am more than open to them.

Coming to terms by christiawi9
Author's Notes:

This chapter has been way overdue because I've been really not into writing lately. However I have gotten a slight buzz back so I might be writing more in the future. Don't expect too much though =)

This couldn't be happening. How had it come to this? One second Stacy and Kate were having a fight and the next second she had shrunk her and a second after that Rebecca ate her. It was all so fast, there was nothing Stacy could do. And the worst part was that Kate was mostly likely still alive, writhing and wriggling within Rebecca's stomach, soon to be digested.

Stacy's mind raced with thoughts as she sat on the ground in front of her cannibal baby sister. Mere inches away from her was her shrunken sister struggling for survival but the question Stacy was attempting to answer was: Should I help her? After all, what would happen if Kate was saved.

After shrinking her there was no way to make Kate forget what had happened to her which means there was someone who would definitely reveal Stacy's secret to the authoratives. She could keep her as a prisoner and slave just like she had always daydreamed but that would be way too risky. Plus there was the qustion of ow would she even retrieve Kate from Rebecca's stomach.

She was sure that there was some medicine in the cupboard which makes you throw up but it was very dangerous to give that to a baby. If Stacy tried to make Rebecca throw up then she could damage her fragile body plus she didn't even have the knowledge to make someone throw up like that.

Really, the only way for her to help Kate would be to get help from professional's and mabe have her surgically removed but there would be no way that Kate could survive that long in Rebecca's stomach without becoming no more than a soup of digested meat, travelling along the little girls intestines and gradually becoming faecal matter.

As these realizations made themselves clear to Stacy she knew that there was no way for her to get Kate out and keep her secret at the same time. Doing the first part would have been hard enough. And now that she thought about it she was kind of okay with the idea of her older sister melting away within her baby sister.

Her initial shock and fear of the situation was mainly because something very serious and irreversible happened and Stacy had no control over it and knew that it was her fault. She didn't have time to consider the ramifications of her actions as she lept to save her tiny sister but now that she had time to consider she was hard pressed to find a downside.

After all, saving her came with mountains of risks and dangers which Stacy could frankly do without while leaving her to her horrible and embarressing fate worked really well in Stacy's favor. Kate would no longer be able to give her a hard time or meddle with ehr relationship with her mum. Finally she'd be free from Kate's domineering and cruel reign of terror will be over!

She was slightly surprised at how well she accepted this idea but she didn't really care. Anything that could get her caught must be automatically terminated without exception. The fact that Kate was aso a bitch was just an added bonus. However, this did add a few problems to her life the most obvious being Kate's sudden disappearance. Stacy could say that she left to go to the store and when she never came back people would just assume that something bad happened to her.

An investigation will made but none of it would be turned towards Stacy as she was "Nowhere" near Kate when she "Disappeared". The police might even believe that it was the work of this freak phenomenon which was making people and things disappear lately and would never think to consider that maybe it was her little sister who was doing this. After all, what little sister would do this to her own family?

Once she had finished her mental planning her eyes slowly shifted to Rebecca who was holding her stomach and giggling as if someone was tickling her. Was it Kate trying to get out? Ha, all her attempts to escape amount to nothing more than making Rebecca giggle in pleasure. She realy was trapped and doomed by her baby sister's bodily functions.

Crawling over, Stacy laid Rebecca down onto her back and lifted up her shirt to see if she could see Kate fruitless pounding. Nothing. She then lowered her head and put her ear right above where her stomach was and for a few seconds the only noise she could make out were the "thump, thump" of the heart and the gurgling of the intestines. Then, in rapid motion, she started to hear faint thuds coming through the gurgles and sounded as if Kate was frantically beating on the stomach wall. Had digestion started already?

Suddenly a large "Blorugh" could be heard and the tumping of fists disappeared. Stacy couldn't believe that this had just happened. Right in front of her she witnessed a baby girl eat and digest a fully grown woman against her will. The thought was slightly erotic to Stacy as she continued to think about it but quickly pushed the thoughts from her mind when the door behind her opened.

"I'm home everyone!" Jane said as she stepped through the door waving her hands to no-one in general. "How have you ..." She stopped dead in her tracks as she looked into the kitchen at the dirty dishes. Her positive and happy tone automatically turned serious "Why hasn't someone washed up?"

Although Jane was a fun loving and happy person most of the time she had a somewhat mental hatred for unnecassary dirtiness. Seeing a mess on the floor which was not being attended to could sometimes send her into a rage when previously she was all sunshine and unicorns. The same seemed to apply here.

"Oh, that" Stacy tried to think of something quick although she too didn't know why the dishes hadn't been done. "I just came home so I don't know. I guess Kate forgot to do them or something"

Jane walked into the kitchen and proceeded to clean up, her usual tone floating back to her. "Where is she, anyway. Isn't she suppose to be looking after Rebecca?"

Oh, right now she's taking care of her hunger "I think she went to the shop"

"Hmm, whatever. Can you come and feed Rebecca then, it's almost time for her nap time and you know how cranky she gets if she goes to bed hungry" Jane said without turning her back.

Stacy picked up her baby sister and carried her over to the high chair where she mounted her and tied a bib around her to keep her clean. I don't think she needs to be fed today, after all Kate did take care of it. Stacy kept laughing at her mental jokes while she pulled a jar of Baby food from the cupboard. Hmm, I wonder. If Rebecca went to bed hungry then her body would really digest everything inside of it, including any evidence.

Knowing that she didn't want some kalf eaten skeleton to come out for all to see, Stacy concluded that if she only fed Rebecca half of what she usually gets then Kate's corpse would get special attention. She continued to chuckle to herself as she spoon fed her baby sister the orange cream paste which was apparently Rebecca's favorite. Stacy tasted it once and it was horrible so she didn't put too much faith in her sister's sense of taste. However, sometimes she ate things that were surprisingly good ... like people for instance.

Once the meal was over Jane had finished washing up and had gone to her room to get changed. Stacy lifted up Rebecca and carried her into her room and placed her in her crib. The tiny baby seemed to doze off instantly as her stomach digested all the food it had been given.

"Nighty, night, Rebecca. Have fun obsorbing Kate" The erotic thoughts seemed to twist their way into Stacy's head once more as she continued to think about what it must be like for Kate to be trapped within her younger sister's stomach. Horrible, she imagined but still quite arousing.

However, Kate had not died yet and was still struggling for life within the body of Rebecca. She wasn't alone. There were many people who Stacy had seemlessly forgotten about that were in desperate situations just like Kate. And all of tehm had been placed there by Stacy.

There was the Shrunken guy still stuck in Stacy's privates. How he had managed to stay safe for so long while down there was a mystery. 

There was also the shrunken bus that was trapped within Jane's shoe. Theirtiny size had given them a slight advantage at escaping death.

The girl that had been hrown into Stacy's hair was still there as Stacy ahdn't had a shower for several days. The smell and dirt had built up quite a lot and the teenage was having trouble surviving.

And lastly there was the Munchkin family who were fighting for their lives within Stacy's bowels. All the commotion she had done had sent them al flying but they were still perfectly alive.

Whose story will be told first?

End Notes:

As the last line suggests this story will be branching off into other paths. These paths will be very short but they will tell teh story of what happened to the tony people so far and mayve see if some of their stories converge. It is also a got opportunity to see what my readers want out of this story as each path is very different. Please tell me which one you would prefer most or if you just want me to continue the story as it is.

*cough* Can't breath by christiawi9
Author's Notes:

This is the first part to the long awaited anal chapter. Second part will be dedicated to their time within the bowels of the beast (Literally)

Stacy had just used her shrink ray to reduce the house of the Munchkin residence and dropped them into the back of her pants. Wedged up against her asshole she let loose a small toot which sent the entire family flying across their living room. Now as they try and get to their feet they try and find out what happened. However, it was difficult for any of them to speak as the air was almost completely replaced by a most rancid smell which invaded their nostrils and burned their lungs on each breaths.

"What *Cough* ... Happened *Cough*" The father, James, asked. Not only was the air gone but the heat was overpowering, like they were trapped in some kind of furnace. What was causing such intense heat?

Little Susan was lying on the ground coughing her lungs out as she desparately tried to breath some clear air. The same was for her brother, Micheal, who was now conviced that this was the work of Stacy. He would know this smell anywhere.

Hazel, the mother, was holding her eldest daughters body who had been knocked against the wall and was now unconscious. She didn't care about the lack of oxygen and only wanted her baby to wake up. Suddenly the house started to shake as the evil giant laughed from above. How were any of them going to get out of this mess?

Micheal tried to stand as the house continued to wobbled but was then thrown across the room as the house shook like never before. It felt like they were in some kind of super earth quake as the wood and bricks that made up the house started to come apart. Everyone tried to hold on as everything was lifted into the air and then dropped back down repeatedly.

None of the family members could understand what was going on at all. With the burning smell that not only took away their ability to speak properly but also caused their eyes to water, they now couldn't even get their bearings straight as everything was in constent motion. Susan didn't know which one of these did it but she started to vomit repeatedly as her body felt weak and painful.

On the outside of the tiny house the giantess was busy at work drawing strange symbols on the ground. It was this effort that would later cause people to believe that this was the work of aliens and remove any connection to her. She had no idea that her simple walking movements were causing such stress to the tiny family lodged tightly in her butt crack, inching closer and closer to her anus.

Her anus in question resembled a horrible beast as it opened and closed menacingly with each step Stacy took. However, with each opening more and more of the horrible smell leaked out and created a thick cloud around the tiny inhabitence preventing any air from possibly coming through. This smell kept the temperature and an unbearable high as it carried the internal body temperature of Stacy's bowels. 

Finally the shaking stopped as Stacy stopped her work and stood standing still for a short while to take a break. However, because she was slightly tired, she also hunched over to catcher her breath which was a terrifying action to the tiny family. The shrunken people looked on in horror as the entire building was pshed towards the giant mouth of the beast that opened wide to accept them but stopped near inches away.

Literally, her anus was now so close they could reach out the window and stroke it which would probably be a bad move as it would stimulate Stacy's muscle and cause her anus to swallow the house completely. But being this close did have some dramatic downsides as the smell and heat increase exponentially. Micheal could feel the girl body heat, magnified ten fold, pushing against his skin as putrid air waft over them. It felt like being near a heater made from anus.

'Luckily' for the family the house was slightly tilted towards the anus which meant that when Stacy was running around the yard most of the furniture flew out the window instead of hitting the family. However, they had to watch as their belongings fell dozens of metres down below before being eaten by a ravenous monster. Stacy now had an entire living room set held within her butt.

Micheal crawled across the floor to his little sister Susan who was barely able to utter any word as Stacy's inner air forced it's way into her body. He tried to hold onto her as the house appeared to shake again. James was now holding his wife against the wall with their unconscious daughter trying to prevent themselves from being crushed by the flying debris that was left.

Stacy stood back up to full height and started running down the street back towards her house causing far stronger earth quakes for her tiny captives. These movements were so powerful that the bricks and wood that made up the entire house actually started to visably break apart and the roof slowly collapsed in on itself. If this continued then then entire house would be grounded to dust between Stacy huge buns.

However, something even worse happened which fully destroyed the entire house in a single strike. With Stacy running so fast down the street she didn't watch where she was going and tripped on the ground, grazing herself. This action had an even more serious impact on the family as this sudden stop sent them flying towards the puckered hole which was now fully open in embrace and swallowed thebuilding in a single gulp. Stacy didn't even notice this change as she got back up and continued running, her anus now resealed and trapping the family.

The house flew through the vast, cavernous space of Stacy's rectum until it came to a stop as it crashed into the bowel walls. It was completely destroyed and resembled nothing like a house anymore, more like a pile of match sticks and stone crsuhed up. By a strange miracle the family was relatively okay as they had been sheild the walls and the top of the house flew away before it could cave in on them. Now they layed on the ground, wheezing and coughing at the smell and heat- humans were not made for this.

 

End Notes:

This is the first part. Don't know when the second part will be out but hopefully it will, be shortly!

Kate's new home by christiawi9
Author's Notes:

Wow, it's been a while but I thought that I should probably get back into writing. I'm not going to overdo myself this time which means hopefully I won't burn out and stop writing for several months. But anyway, I like this chapter as it has many aspects I enjoy. WARNING SCAT

Kate continued to writhe and squirm within the depths of her little sisters stomach, banging and screaming on the slimy walls hoping for someone to hear her. Or at the very least for Rebecca to vomit her out. She was still trying to rap her head around what happened to her and how she got in this impossible predicament. Was she seriously inside her own little sister's stomach right now? How? Did Stacy do this to her?

These internal questions were interrupted as her tight confines continued to groan and move jolting the tiny woman back and forth ironically making her want to empty the contents of her own stomach. As she tried desperately to cling to the sides of the stomach she was knocked back and forcefully submerged under the thick bog. The disgusting combination of half eaten baby food and saliva sticking in her hair and clothes, making it almost impossible to successfully swim. Flailing her arms she pulled herself above the surface before once again sinking under. If this continued for much longer she'd surely drown long before ever being digested. 

However, as soon as that dreaded thought crossed her mind she noticed a sickening smell fill the chamber. The heavy, nauseating smell of vomit as well as a sudden change in the feel of her surroundings told Kte everything sh needed to know. She was being digested. This sudden realisation spurred a new desire to live and Kate started pounding upon the stomach walls, screaming her lungs out for anyone to hear her. However, the little air that was inside the stomach was now mixing in the the stomach contents creating a barely breathable, acidic smog. 

Coughing heavily, Kate found it hard to continue struggling as both her muscles and skin started burning but for very different reasons. She was about to give up and allow the swamp of her sisters stomach to take her as its own but as she closed her eyes the entire world started shaking violently. It felt as if she was in a water bed that was going through an earthquake.

"Hey, sweetie-peetie" Jane whispered as she gently lifted her sleeping child up to her chest. She loved holding babies when they were sleeping since they looked so adorable and peaceful.

Jane continued to talk to the unconscious child while Kate heard every word (Albeit a little distorted) within her prison. Her mother was holding Rebecca and this was her last chance to get rescued if she could just get her mother to hear her cries. Finding the last of her energy she banged on the muscly sac and screamed, not caring about the burning in her throat and lungs as she inhaled the acidic atmosphere. She might get lucky and Rebecca will be sick, if she could just upset her stomach a bit.

Unfortunately, at an inch in size Kate wasn't having any sort of effect on the child's stomach and her desperate screams couldn't even travel through the stomach walls. The gooey mass around her made more of an impact then the shrunken girl's attacks who was quickly silenced anyway by the whole world shaking once more. Kate was dragged repeatedly under the sea of half digested baby mush and was finding it more difficult to return to the surface.

Jane was rocking Rebecca back and forth, making soft shushing sounds and she walked around the room. She kind of wished Rebecca would wake up just so she would have a reason to comfort the crying child. As she walked around a slight noise caught her attention emanating from the babies stomach. Putting her ear to the stomach she could hear the groaning of Rebecca's belly as the creamed food was slowly sloshing and digesting. Not wanting to make her precious baby girl sick, she put her back into her crib and silently left the room. Abandoning Kate to her painful fate.

For Kate the noise was more than a subtle groan. It was a thunderous rumble coming from all around her as the stomach compressed and squeezed her in an effortless attempt to move the food around. Her cries and struggles were completely inaudible when compared to the everyday noises that the small childs intestines made. And as the sea of thick, burning goo grew more and more acidic Kate found herself unable to continue her pathetic resistance.

Her skin was itching furiously now that she had remained trapped within the toddlers stomach for a good twenty minutes. Kate had completely given up any attempts to escape and simply waited for her inevitable fate to arrive but unfortunately for her the child's stomach was not a master at digesting solids such as her older sister. It had only ever come across soft creams and liquids and so the digestive enzymes were having a somewhat difficult time dissolving the older girl. This resulted in Kate being pushed back and forth in a giant, humid cave, constantly on the verge of drowning with her skin now only slightly burning.

Her clothes were almost completely gone by this point with the only thing left being a tattered pair of pink, striped underwear. All her other garments had either been soaked so thick that they were wieging Kate down too much or had been dissolved enough to be ripped off by the moving current. This left Kate's exposed skin to redden and burn as it fared only marginally better than the cheap fabric. Had she inspected her body, she would have also noticed that her hair was stiffening and falling out as her scalp dried and her face blistered. The only thing protecting her fragile eyes were her burning eyelids. Her body would not be able to survive this attacking for too much longer.

However her torment was about to get far worse as the stomach suddenly gave several violent lurches and began squeezing in a rhythmic and purposeful way. Even though she could see nothing Kate could tell that she was being moved to somewhere and had a strong feeling she knew what was happening. The digested food was now being pumped into the intestines to be absorbed into the young girls body and the process was taking Kate along with it. She ultimately knew that this was going to happen, that she was going to be killed and absorbed into her younger sisters body but the act of it actually happening in slow motion was almost a surreal experience, if it wasn't a most horrifying one.

It felt almost like being pushed down a playground tunnel, except instead of cold, hard plastic for walls there were warm, soft bumps rubbing up against her naked body and coating it in what felt like a thin layer of dish washing liquid. Her body became slippery and the painful blistering and scaring that was destroying her skin and features calmed down. Whatever that film was that covered her body, it countered the acidic sludge that was now pouring in from stomach.

Being pushed through the pulsating tunnels the digested food gave the feeling of being submerged in very wet cement that stuck to her body and prevented her from escaping the mass as it traversed Rebecca's small intestines. It took all of the tiny girls efforts to not suffocate as she constantly pushed and wiped the oozing mass from her head and face. Unfortunately her arms could only remove so much of the conglomerate before more was forced upon her, pouring down her throat and slowly filling up her stomach.

Being forced fed the half digested mass from her baby sister was not the worse part about this however as the muck contained a large amount of alkaline. This filled up her acidic stomach causing a sicking and unnatural feeling as her body was attacked from the inside out. However, even though she had to consume large amounts of barf and bile she was at least able to breath enough to survive.  Though that doesn't mean that  there was actually air to breath in the intestines. The atmosphere was thick with the most vile stench which felt like the air itself was made of vomit. The heat, the stench and the movement created a synchronized and unique feeling of nausea as her lungs and stomach both cried out in protest as they were forced to take in the filth.  

With little oxygen to support her vital systems Kate felt her head get light and knew she was going to pass out soon. She was amazed that she had made it this far but her body had finally reached it's limit. Curling up in a fetal position within the encroaching mass of bile and semi-digested baby food, Kate covered her face with her hands and slipped into unconsciousness.

She woke some time later still surrounded by thick darkness, and deafening, organic sounds. Trying to move Kate found that it was almost impossible as the ooze had now gone full cement encasing her within. The surrounding mass was hard and thick and no longer burned her now peeling skin. She didn't know how she survived but she could tell that her body had still paid a price and she could not move nor feel an arm and half her face felt funny. Numb, as if she had slept on it for days.

Slowly pulling herself from the dominant pilled Kate could tell that she was no longer within the fleshy tube and felt as if she was within a giant cave of sac. Inhaling a single breathe Kate doubled over in agony as her lungs clenched in repulsion. There was even less oxygen  then there was before and the air was purely toxic. The smell was so strong that it overwhelmed her mental state and it took her several second simply to muster up the strength to regain control of her lungs.

She was trapped within Rebecca's colon, and what was surrounding her was her own baby sisters crap, the air being composed mainly on nitrogen, hydrogen and carbon dioxide with only a few percentage of the atmosphere being free oxygen. Kate was lucky that there was any oxygen at all as that was the only thing keeping her body alive at this point and she relished in the idea that she might actually escape this prison and survive. Of course her experience here had left her with physical and mental scars that would never heal but she would still survive.

Crawling along the 'ground' Kate had no idea what she was looking for or what she was going to run into. As she moved  faecal matter rubbed and forced its way in to her open blisters and into body, causing mass infection which would kill her without immediate attention. However, finally she came to what felt like a wall which extended up into the 'sky'. Not knowing what she was doing in her delirious state she started banging on the wall, calling out to Stacy to let her out.

Rebecca was laying in bed still, her small tummy now empty of all of its food and her baby bottom now filled with poop ready to come out. Suddenly she felt a painful urge deep within her gut causing the young girl to open her eyes and cry out in unhappiness. Her powerful bowels now activating and working furiously.

For Kate it was like an act of god. The entire land was moving and shaking as the ground itself felt like it collapsing and changing. She had no idea what was happening and bent down in fright as the world around her shook. Unable to prevent it, Kate simply screamed as the land churned and she was mushed along with in. Kate knew that this was her only way out but didn't want to die this close to freedom. All she had to do was stay on the surface a little longer as she was let out of this hell hole. 

However, her puny struggles were no match for the planetary colossal as it consumed her feet then her body and finally her head. It was as if she was trapped within a warm, thick landslide of mud as it coated her body and covered her from head to toe. She was powerless to stop the divine judgement of Rebecca's bum and she was cemented within the poop of her baby sister.

The 'giant' mass of pumped out of Rebecca's ass and slowly filled up her diaper, her bowels emptying and freeing up more and more space. Stacy was the first to arrive upstairs, much to Jane's confusion as she didn't know her daughter was so caring of her little sister. Stacy picked up her crying sibling and carried her over to the changing table. She was able to smell the stench as soon as she entered the room and actually pitied her now dead sister. What a horrible way to go, Stacy thought to herself as she gave a wicked smile.

Pulling off the diaper, Stacy set it down on the table and got and popsicle stick from the jar to dig through the contents. She almost puked several times but she wanted to see the remains of her former sister and maybe even keep the bones as a trophy. However, as she dug and inspected she couldn't find any trace of Kate anywhere and was sad to conclude that her worthless sister must have been completely dissolved within her Baby sister. Throwing the diaper in the bin she cleaned up Rebecca and gave her a new diaper before picking her up and bringing her downstairs.

However, Stacy's conclusion was dead wrong. Not only had Kate not been digested but she was still alive. Rolling over, Kate managed to burrow out of the thick mound that encased her and reach open space once more. She had almost been crushed under in unstoppable mass of shit but her lucky streak long today. However, looking around she was not where she expected. She thought that after being pooped out she'd be in a diaper or at the very least a bin but it seemed that nothing had changed. 

It was still as dark before and the smell of crap was still heaving within the (Albeit a percentage of what it use to be) and most of all the organic sounds of churning, blorping and rhythmic thumping were still strongly present. It was undeniable to say that Kate was still trapped within her sisters colon. she must have been trapped within a pile of faeces that was towards the back of her bowels and had not yet vacated. That meant that she was completely trapped in here with a giant crap barrier blocking her only exit.

Rebecca's colon had truly become her prison and home.

End Notes:

Well, tell me what you think. If you like this stuff tell me. If you don't like this stuf then you didn't read the warning at the top. But I'll stiill read you comment. I don't know when I'll write again but hopefully it'll be shortly.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3877