Bob's Ultimate Experience - 'Part One' by midnightwriter85
Summary:

A shrinking man story that is told from the perspective of a GTS writer with a secretive giantess fetish.  He trys to keep this a secret from his new wife, and when she does discover it on her own, her sister joins in and the two of them bring his fantasy to reality.

 


Categories: Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 27382 Read: 118739 Published: November 06 2013 Updated: November 14 2013

1. Chapter 1 by midnightwriter85

2. Chapter 2 by midnightwriter85

3. Chapter 3 by midnightwriter85

4. Chapter 4 by midnightwriter85

5. Chapter 5 by midnightwriter85

6. Chapter 6 by midnightwriter85

7. Chapter 7 by midnightwriter85

8. Chapter 8 by midnightwriter85

9. Chapter 9 by midnightwriter85

10. Chapter 10 by midnightwriter85

11. Chapter 11 by midnightwriter85

12. Chapter 12 by midnightwriter85

13. Epilogue by midnightwriter85

Chapter 1 by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

This is the first chapter of 12, I will be posting daily and if everything goes right, part two will soon follow.  Part two has 12 chapters as well, and is the last chapter to this two part story.  

So here goes....  My first story on GiantessWorld!

Please review!

Bob's Ultimate Experience


"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." ~ Jimi Hendrix.


Bob sat back at his desk chair intently scanning the final chapter to his latest story. The story, was another of his fantastic tale's, another giantess story for a certain specific group. He was an occasional fanatic about his fantasy....he enjoyed scripting out these tales as much as his reader's loved reading them.

He had been posting these 'GTS' tales for several months and he had hundreds of complimentary reviews. The readers of his work's were mostly men whom enjoyed the fantasy as much as he did, the requests kept popping up for more of his imaginative situation's.

The foot fetish was a very common request. The fact that a giantess standing before a tiny man would most definitely display her tremendous feet, and to the fetishist this would be his ultimate fantasy, trapped beneath the enormous leathery sole, tormented for hours by the giantess' warm, moist, foot. Relinquishing the casual way that the enormous feminine foot exploits his miniscule size.

Some wanted to be eaten alive, or 'Vore' as it is called. The helpless victim being swallowed alive, allowed to desend down into the huge female stomach, slowly becoming a part of the enormas woman's body.

However, for a smaller 'sub-set' of the fetish, their interest's, are slightly more complicated.

They like to be completely helpless to the giantess as well, though at a much deeper level. A girlfriend, or even the wife of the shrunken man, suddenly captures or 'finds him' in this new fasinating state of being- 'A tiny little doll sized Man'- terrified, and cowering down to her, as she is shocked to discover him,{her former lover}in such a defenseless predicament.

At once, the weaker sex becomes a 'giantess' and is now easily in charge. Her tiny little man is gently and quickly, plucked-up, in-between her finger's, carelessly lifted up high into the air. His futile squirming only amuses her, as she examines his miniscule little body.

His helplessness, being at just a fraction of his former size, is so overwhelming from his perspective that the thought of being totally at the mercy of this magnificent woman is both terrifying and tantilizing at the same time...

Moreover, the sheer simplicity of knowing this enormas female 'personally', at her 'normal' size, and realizing that all her little eccentricity's could now become life threatening for him, even if the last thing on her mind would be to do any kind of harm to her tiny little male, her best intention's aside, she could inadvertantly, or accidently crush him with very little effort.

The way that she carelessly kicks off her slipper's and effortlessly flings them across the room, isn't even performed with so much as a single thought...

Althought, this seemingly natural everyday action could become deadly for a tiny man...

The slipper, flying across the room would be the same as a small 'car-crash', happening right before his very eye's. If he were to be in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Being so small and helpless, is also completely emasculating. The tiny male is swiftly overpowered by her smallest fingertip. The tip of her pinky finger pins him down as she effortlessly presses down upon his breast bone and traps him inside the palm of her other hand.

This automatically triggers a motherly response in the giant woman as soon as she lays eyes on the 'cute' little male...his tiny naked ass pressed firmly into her cupped palm.

She has no sexual desire towards him, he's just so, "So Cute!"


She wants to protect him and 'keep him', in a 'motherly sense' completely taking over his entire world and doing everything for him...


On the other hand, if her personality is such that she likes to sexually dominate, then she could become so 'turned-on' by suddenly becoming so 'powerful', that her dominant female lust could take over, her sexual appetite would completely overwhelm her...

The tiny naked male sitting inside her hot hand's would become the sex toy that she never HAD!



This was the type of story that Bob felt driven to write. The intellectual giantess fantasy that could draw the reader so deeply into it that they would actually feel an instant connection with the author himself. The personality type of the male being much like his own. The 'giantess' that he created though, would vary greatly in personality type.

Sensative and caring, to completely crazy with lust, and everything in-between...



***



Bob's wife "Carly", had been completely oblivious to his little GTS sideline. She had married him almost two years ago, after the two of them had graduated college and found themselves on a converging path...

Their partnership was more a 'marrage-of-convenients' then anything else, and Bob felt very comfortable in their relationship. He knew that Carly's family had a fortune when she had told him of her trustfund. A monthly subsidy that could nearly support half of the people in China, and have enough left over to take a month long vacation in Mexico...

Although Carly didn't need to work, she had been raised in a very onerous and striving family. Her parent's had been skilled in bussiness and proprietorship very early on, and had both accumulated a very admirable bank account themselves.

Although, Carly's grandparent's were the executor's that had handed down the overflowing trustfund, setting up all of their grandchildren. The interest alone on the premiums, paid out dividends to seven people, and the balance continued to grow at a steady rate, even during the economical downslides!

All of the investments had been locked-in and sealed up. The third generation of Carly's family had become multi-millionaires before they were even born!


Carly was very quiet, and her meeting up with Bob was something that had fallen into her lap by sheer chance alone. Bob had been chosen by the teacher to be her lab parter in chemistry class.

The light eyed brunette blushed with shyness as he sat down next to her and casually introduced himself.

Bob knew nothing about her at the time, other than the fact that she didn't seem to have many friends. Her short skinny nose and curly brown hair made her appear like just any another young girl, struggling to get through college on school loans and work study stipends.

Her severe shyness was so bad that it even made Bob feel uncomfortable. She would blush, looking away at his slightest bit of attention to her. She would stare down at the floor if their eye's happened to meet. She was extremely awkward, and her shyness made her even more uncoordinated...

Carly liked him very much, as her embarrassment and child like innocents, instantly gave her away. Her loose baggy sweat shirt consealing her tiny figure. She stood just short of five feet tall, with an average looking face she easily blended in with the multitude of other girls at the school.


***


Like Carly, Bob had been raised in a large family too. Although with four brothers and two sisters, in a three bedroom house in the suburbs, was vastly a world apart from hers. His parents had to work for everything that they had. His father worked in a plastic plant that produced a small automotive electrical part that was pre-formed and shipped away to different companys that used it for their electrical systems.

Bob's father worked long hard hours for all the extra overtime that he could get, but it was never enough to get the slightest bit ahead of all the bills and exspences that his family had.

Bob had saved up some money during the summer to buy himself a computer. He worked hard doing everything that he could do to make any cash. Mowing yards, painting, picking up trash, weeding, scrubbing floors and washing dishes in a small restaurant.

It was the summer of his sophmore year in high school. He entered his junior year with a brand new 'Toshiba' lap-top.

After that, he soon found his 'thing'... writing.

He would find himself wide awake in the middle of the night, spending hours at the keyboard, writing short stories. The main focus of his mini-novel's, was the fasinating tale of 'Giant women'.

He loved fantasizing about this incredable phenomenom. He had created several erotic novels that he stored away in his file's, secretly keeping them very private, and reworking them as he found time.

He finished high school, entering college on a scholarship. His major in jounalism didn't surprize anyone in his family. They knew he'd be doing what he loved...writing.


Carly loved the way that his determination drove him. She felt more attracted to him everyday. Her grades shot-up, as she worked with him, and the two of them started spending more time together.

Bob admired her work as well, Carly was very good at mathmatics, she helped him pull up his GPA a whole point, from 2.30 to 3.30. Their mutual partnership was evolving into something more, and- Carly was falling deeply in love with him...

Once Bob became aware of the fact that Carly was very wealthy, it was a simple decision to marry her, and the two of them could create a good life together.

Bob asked her to marry him after they graduated, and Carly was simply delighted. Their wedding was an eventful happening that Bob had not ever imagined...

Carly's sisters and mother, planned it all out, it was a three day event that cost thousands of dollars. Bob was more than a little overwhelmed by the whole fiasco. He felt like he had just became royalty...




*
Chapter 2 by midnightwriter85
Bob's Ultimate Experience


Chapter 2


After their marrage, Bob found work in a small chain type grocer. He drew up the sales advertisments, designed coupons, and other food related articals. He liked his 'independent' contractor position, he found that he could breeze through a weeks worth of work in about two days,...which left him a-lot of free time to do what he really loved...

Carly loved the little house that they found just on the edge of town. It was smaller than what she was used to living in, but she found it very cozy, easy to arrange and keep up. There weren't any neighbours close by, except for Sandra their landlord, a middle-aged divorcee that owned the rental property. Sandra lived in the larger home just across the road.

Carly liked the fact that she had a small fenced-in area in the back yard for a garden and a raised flower bed. It reminded her of her Doll-house that she'd had when she was a young child.

While finishing out the week, the two of them were settling in for a long awaited, three day weekend. The memorial day parade was a big deal in the nearest town, all the high school bands and area community groups were prepairing for it, as the streets were closed-off and barricaded.


"Carly, where's my 'Rush' T-shirt?", Bob yelled down the small staircase.

He scrambled to get dressed, clambering about in the closet searching for his favorite concert T-shirt. He'd stayed up past three A.M. that morning working on another one of his 'story's'. Quietly pecking away at the keyboard while Carly slept soundly in the bedroom just across the hall from Bob's office.

"I put it in the wash sweety, you can get it after I take it out of the dryer, O-Kay?", Carly yelled back.

Her girlish voice sounding more like a teenager than a married woman of 28 years of age.

She stepped around in her tiny kitchen making toast and warming up a cup-caked size pair of corn bread biscuits that she would later slather with sausage gravy for their breakfast. Her skin-tight sweatpant's were like a second skin, the clinging cotton material appeared to be a grey-colored 'tan' on the flawless, smooth, shapely muscles of her well defined leg's.

She wore her hair in a braided ponytail that fell down to the middle of her bare back. The bright orange bikini top that she just, had to wear on these hot, humid, days, held her prominant breast's up perfectly. Not to mention Bob's attention as well...

She had on her favorite, 'well-worn' pair of leather-strapped slippers. The gladiator style slippers were another item that she wore innocently enough, having no idea what effect it had on her secretive husband. She padded around in front of the sink making coffee and putting away the dishes. Looking down on the floor as she started to place her coffee cup down at the table, she thought that she saw some tiny movements...

A large beetle was casually walking along across the floor under the table. Minding his own bussiness... The size of it startled Carly at first, it's entire length being about two inches long. She stepped back hesitantly, and gasped at the large sized beetle...

She causiously stepped closer, and slowly raised up her left foot...


Bob had just descended the short flight of stairs when he saw his petit little wife towering over the unaware insect like a mighty amazon warrior. His eye's quickly found the beetle, and as he realized what was about to happen, he felt a sudden surge of arrousal... his dick sprang-up instantly at the sight of his little wife, as she was about to squash this scampering insect under her leather-strapped slipper...

She suddenly appeared as a giantess towering over the tiny beetle bug. Her high-arched foot slowly prepairing to squish the tiny little creature with her giant foot...


"oh god...", he silently gasped. Not realizing that the actual words had escaped his lip's.


"WHAT?", Carly squealed, as she swiftly stepped back and noticed her husband standing there gripping his penis firmly, blushing like a cherry tomato dipped in tobasco sause!


"BOB, How long have you been standing there?", she screamed out in stark surprize.

Defensively placing her hand's on her wide hip's, shifting dominantly to one side. She angrily stepped forward, toward him, and starred down at his crotch...

Her big brown eye's widened with shock as she realized that he was trying to conseal his boner. He turned away from her and ran back up the staircase and quickly jumped into the bathroom...

"Nice Move dumbass!", he thought to himself... His wife now clammering up the stairs after him.


"Bob!", Carly's voice sounded different, a bit more womanly and dominant as she called out to him through the closed bathroom door.

"Bob, what are you doing?", she yelled. "What the fuck's WRONG with you?"

"I can't 'believe' YOU!", she squealed. "Were you 'watching' ME?"

"BOB, come out here, right now!", she ordered him. Pounding on the bathroom door. "BANG", "BANG-BANG!".


Bob strained hard, to try and press his erection down with his finger's, but that only made his cock harder and more stiff. The entire situation seemed to elevate his arrousal even more...


Carly had changed so much from the shy quiet type that she'd been when he first met her back in college. The more that she got to know you, the more she'd open up and be herself. Her true nature was a little different than he'd expected when they first met, she could be a very assertive little minx, as her new husband eventually found out...

The sound of his petite little wife, angrily banging on the doorway just added to his excitment and another surge of blood flowed into his ridged cock, causing it to stiffen-up to a full throbbing hard-on!

"Carly, wait a minute sweety!", he whispered through the doorway, as he opened it slightly, peeking out at her like a scared little boy that had been caught in his sister's pantie drawer...

"Please honey, let me explain", he felt so ashamed and embarrassed. He saw her glaring back at him with confusion, her sparkling brown eye's flickering wildly...

"So, don't tell me,.. you're one of those 'perverts' right,...is that IT?", she snarled in at him.

"NO!", he yelled. "I just had to 'pee', real BAD LIKE! -O.K.?", he suddenly found himself lying, and getting more defensive...

"Well, then 'PEE', for crying out loud, and then get down here in the kitchen and get rid of that 'giant' beetle-bug, alright?", she screamed into the door space and clambered back down the stairs.


Carly had just suddenly decided to 'act', as though she didn't 'catch-on' to him, and not make a big 'thing' about it. Although later, she was definitely going to get on the internet and see what she could find out about this strange sexual behaviour. She would have to tell her sister's too, and see what they knew about this 'perverted' behavior...

Her chest pumping fast, she quickly returned to the kitchen and grabbed the broom. She hunted down the large beetle and found him hiding next to the trash can. She stiffened her mouth and reached down as she squatted above him, and swiftly captured the squirming insect within her tiny finger's.

She gently held him up before her face, casually inspecting his struggling little leg's. He fought against her grasp, but she effortlessly clamped her fingertip's conformingly on the sides of his solid shell.

"Well, Mister Beetle", she whispered to the wriggling insect. "Maybe you can help me discover something about my new husband that I didn't already know".

The struggling beetle could feel her humid breath as she spoke to it, holding her mouth closer as she opened it wider in child-like curiousity. Allowing her steamy breath to wash over his struggling little body...

The tiny bug was very strong for it's tiny size, and Carly could feel it's scratching paw's prying against her thumb with surprizing force. She breifly tried to imagine what it was like for the tiny insect, trapped helplessly between the fingers of an enormous giantess...

Carly cringed at the thought, she quickly stood-up and dropped the wriggling bug into the trash-can and went to the sink to wash her hand's.



***



Bob washed his stiffy with a cold wash-cloth, trying despairately to sooth the hardest boner that he'd had in weeks. The lingering vision of his petite little wife, in her tight sweatpant's and bikini top, about to 'crush' that tiny bug triggered his fetish to the surface almost instantly.

Secretively, he'd thought of her as a giantess, many times before, but it had never been so easy to visualize as it was just then. The sight of that large beetle beneath her dirty, well-worn, leather slipper as she was about to, 'so easily' crush it- just shocked him to the core of his imagination.

The moment that he saw the large beetle, he instantly thought of himself as though he was running for his life under Carly's looming leather-strapped slipper's...

The sight of her toned leg muscle's contained within those tightly fitted grey sweatpants stretching up high above him, her powerful size standing over him, about to slam her foot down without even considering the fact that she was about to take a life, with little more effort than simply lifting-up her foot!

His cock pulsed at the thought of it, he squeezed the excess water from the wash cloth and wrapped it around his boner...

As hard as he tryed he couldn't clear his mind of that 'powerful-vision', he turned toward the toilet and reluctantly, stroked himself off...


***


Sitting at the breakfast table a little while later, Carly waited for him to say something. He sat across from her and smeared the sausage gravy around over his biscuit as he tried to think of something that would start the conversation, and change the subject from the earlier happenings...

Bob glanced out the kitchen window and motioned toward her garden. He looked-up from his sauser and with a breif smile, he asked her about the garden.

"Did you get all that cabbage planted?", he asked her. His venial expression pleading with her.

Carly shifted in her seat, and slowly crossed her leg's. She took another bite of cornbread, and smiled softly toward him as she realized, by his shamefulness, that she was definitely onto something...

Her veneration for her husband kept her quiet, and she decided to hold her question's for now. The entire kitchen smelled of cooked apples, as the pot of homemade applesause simmered on her stove.

Carly got up and stepped over to the pot to give the gurgling applesause a quick stir so that it didn't stick to the bottom of the pot...

Her tight sweat's revealing the pantie-less, well formed bubble-butt that flexed tightly as she stepped sideways and grabbed a wooden spoon from the utility drawer.

"Smells Great, did you get them from our apple tree?", Bob ventured to ask her, still hoping to change the subject matter, and knowing full well that he couldn't...


"No Silly, we don't get apples in the spring time!", she giggled. "I bought these at the market".

"Oh Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking?", Bob whispered softly, his face blushing red with embarrassment once again...

Attempting once more to get her talking, he asked her about the parade.


"So, are we going to the parade that's in town this morning?", he tryed to sound irratated and disinterested.

He didn't really care one way or the other, but he knew that she enjoyed watching the high school bands play and march along in a crude formation line.

"Yes, an I thought that you'd said earlier, that you wanted to go too?", Carly finally opened-up and started talking like Bob had wanted her to.

"Well, I know how much you like to see the kids marching band's and the floats, if you like it so much then yeah, I like to see you enjoying yourself sweety", Bob said, as he straightened up and reached for his coffee.

"Great, we can get some shopping done too, before we come home", She added as she returned to her chair and sat down.

A quiet moment filled the small kitchen with silents, all except for the slight 'skittering' sound that drew their attention toward the plastic lined trash can...

Carly glanced toward the can, and suddenly remembered the huge Beetle that she'd discarded there just a little while earlier.

The scritching little paws despairately clawed at the plastic liner with continuous determination. Bob didn't realize what the sound was and curiously starred over at the can, as Carly noticed him and quickly decided to perform a little show for her husband...

She wanted to watch his reaction once again, just to confirm what she'd already witnessed when she saw her husband acting so strangely.


"Oh, that must be my little buddy!", Carly whispered in a childish voice, sounding like a little girl, as she swiftly slid out of her chair and stepped over to the trash can. She bent down over the open can and placed her hand's on her knees as she peered down inside...

Her braided ponytail falling forward over her shoulder, as she let it dangle loosely between her bright orange bikini top's tightly fitted cup's.

Her butt jutted out toward her husband, she casually shifted it in an alternating wriggle. She giggled innocently, before she began to taunt the trapped insect...

"Aww, poor little guy", she softly whispered, still useing the childish tone of voice.

"What's the matter, can't manage to climb up the slippery plastic bag Huh?"

"Well, Hang on there wee one, I'll see if I can give you a 'tinsie-weinsie' bit of help, Kay?", Carly delighted in the way that her husband's eye's suddenly filled with panic and frustration...

Slowly reaching down into the empty trash can, she gently caught the scampering beetle within her fingertip's and gripped his body up firmly. Lifting him out, she slowly and carefully held him up where she was sure that Bob could see him too...

"Hm, What should I DO with you Hmm?", Carly murmered in googlish baby-talk, as she held the large beetle up uncomfortably close to her mouth...

Licking her lip's, and smiling like a Aligator, Carly glanced toward Bob to check his blushing reaction to her little 'show'.

Bob's cock reacted before he could even look away. He felt his underwear stretching as his boner tried to break free of his confining pant's.

"Mmm, I could just squeeze you untill you 'popped', she teased.

"Or, I could drop you and squish your tiny butt under my foot?", starring intently at the tiny beetle...

"Hmm, What should I do with him Bobby?", Carly turned to face her trembling husband's face.

Bob squirmed in his seat as she held the tiny beetle up and stepped over so that he was able to see all of her. Then she dropped the beetle on the floor and quickly trapped him under her foot. She didn't apply any more force than needed, just enough to confine the fighting insect.


"Eww, I can feel him trying to get away!", she whispered in a delighted girlish tone.

"He's very strong!" "Should I Squash him?", she asked her husband, as he tryed to look away, but was to engrossed in what his devious little wife was doing to the helpless insect.


"Um, I, Um, I, What,... Why are you doing this, Carly?", Bob stammered, as he squeezed his throbbing erection between his thigh's...

His face cherry red and his straining cock nearly ripping through his pant leg. Bob turned away, and bent down slightly to relieve some of the pressure...


Carly giggled as she now fully realized what her husband had been hiding from her, his embarrasment was swelling up inside him as she toyed with the tiny little bug. It was exactly as if she had Bob himself trapped under her dirty leather slipper...

She giggled again, and felt a sudden 'heated' wave of tingling sensations swirling within her lower pelvis. She gasped with an urgent shortness of breath as the rippling sensation coursed through her quivering pussy.

"Mmm, Aaah,... Oh!", she caught her breath, quickly releasing the squirming beetle. She stepped back in shock and surprize as the fluttering sensation continued to tantalize her swelling groin.

Carly had never before felt such instant arrousal. The heated crotch of her sweatpant's were getting soaked and she suddenly felt confused. She squatted down slightly and tightly closed her eye's...


"What's happening?", she softly whispered to herself. Her pussy was throbbing as she tryed to clear her mind from the exquisite sensation...

She'd came in her sweatpant's, soaking them with a dark wet stain...


*
Chapter 3 by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

Bob's secret is discovered by his curious little wife, she suddenly has a revalation of her own soon after...

Bob feels like his marrage might be in trouble now.  But, his life is about to take a completely different form, he has no idea....

Bob's Ultimate Experience


Chapter 3


*Bob tried to keep his giantess fetish a secret from his wife. He didn't think that she'd respect him any longer if she found out about it so soon into their marrage. Here, we find out that his futile attempt's of trying to hide it from her, only brings about a sexual awakening for his new wife, that refuses to yeild her enraptured virginity.


Carly felt strange, as she ran back upstairs and into their bedroom to find a dry pair of shorts and panties. She normally did't wear any undies while she was hanging around the house on her day's off, but after this little 'accident' she felt very compelled to contain herself alot more.

Her parent's were very religious and she, and her sibling's, had spent most every sunday in church when they were growing up at home. The church had been a large part of her childhood, and she did think of herself as a God fearing christian. She had saved herself for marrage, and hadn't even had sex with her husband yet. Not even on their wedding night...

They had come close a few times, but Carly didn't like it, when Bob would put his mouth down on her private part's. It made her feel funny, and dirty, she would tell him to stop. He didn't push it, he would get out of their bed, go into his office and work on the computer very late into the night.

Carly wanted very badly to have sex with her new husband, but she thought that a good christian woman would never, 'Ever', initiate sex.


When Carly had suddenly ran back upstairs, Bob didn't understand what she was doing. He didn't realize that she had just found out something about herself...at that very moment.

He thought, that she was angry with him, and couldn't face him any longer...after fully realizing that he was 'turned on' by the idea of her-'stepping on a bug'.


Bob didn't say a word, as Carly finally came back downstairs and went into the kitchen. He sat in the livingroom with the television on, the sound muted, the sterio softly playing some 80's rock.

He had poured himself a glass of ale and drank most of it, while thinking about what he was going to say to his wife. His memory of the first time he'd discovered that he had a giantess fetish suddenly came roaring back into his mind....


He was about 10 years old maybe, or 9, he wasn't sure...

He didn't fully understand why he felt this way, but he did know that thinking of himself as being so much smaller in physical size, being thrust into a 'gigantic' new world, was the most thrilling fantasy that he could possibly imagine. The instant that he thought about seeing a woman, or any female that was the least bit attractive, as a giantess, he instantly became completely enthralled...

Thinking back, he could just barely remember how it all began...

He had been staying with his aunt, his mother's sister. It was in the middle of summertime at her beach house on the ocean. The sun was brightly shining down on the hot sand as he sat on a blanket under the shade of a large canopy tent.

The college 'spring-breaker's' had started to thin-out, they were all gradually returning home from their 'vacation', leaving the beach to return to it's normally desolate state.

Bob sat cross-legged on the blanket, just a young boy reading a Comic book. The cover of the book had a colorful depiction of a sexy 'Cat-Woman' wearing a tight leather jump suit, it's shiny black leather appearing so glossy and tight, that it seemed that her curvatous body was about to burst free from it...

The image of what she was holding inside her hand though?.... That's, what lingered inside Bob's mind's eye...he was simply fasinated by the picture...

The sexy Catwoman appeared like a Towering Giantess. She stood with a wide, feet apart stance, standing over a city street, straddling a school bus...after she had apparently captured up several tiny students, she held them up loosely inside her giant-sized, encompassing curled fingers...

The miniature children clung despairately to the giantess' huge finger's. The sharp dagger-like fingernails looked huge, compared to the size of the tiny kids, and as little Bobby studied the picture, he could easily compare his own hand to the picture and imagine what the huge hand of the giant Catwoman would look like as it moved and gripped at the tiny bodys of the struggling children.

Suddenly he felt very strange, his heart started racing and his hand's started trembling. The comic book shivered in his hand's as he intently starred at the captivating picture. His groin felt very warm and his ball's started tingling...

He quickly looked up from the picture, to check and see that he was alone and be sure that there was nobody else around. A single bikini-clad girl was strolling along the beach. Bobby watched her as she stepped along barefooted. Her feet sank down into the fresh sand. He quickly noticed that she was approaching a well designed sandcastle that had been freshly build earlier that morning.

The long haired girl's black, one-piece bikini seemed to stand out against the grey sand of the open beach...

Her wide set hip's and long tanned legs stepped up to the castle and stopped in front of it. The girl seemed to grow larger, into a giantess, as she overshadowed the mini-sized fortress.

Bobby sat up and watched her, her tall form standing dominantly before the miniature castle. Her wide stance mimiced the comic book Catwoman as she starred down at the little formation. Bobby's heart was pounding wildly as he watched the girl suddenly start stomping the castle into the ground!

She shifted her hip's as she crushed the walls and kicked wildly at the crumbling castle. Her heavy breast's wobbled around as she distroyed the meticulously built little structure. Her feet were like huge cannon balls, they blasted away at the sides of the castle and soon there was nothing left but a pile of trampled sand...

Bobby felt his young little penis stiffly pressing hard into his bathing suit. The feeling was overwhelming! The wonderful pulses of tingling waves rippled throughout his entire lower body. The sensation nearly took his breath away as he watched the beautiful young girl stomp away at that sand castle...

He laid back in the blazing sun and enjoyed the stimulation of the scorching rays of sunlight. The gentle breeze whipped across the sand and caused goose-bumps to course across his glissening skin.

His leg's went numb, and he seemed to be partly paralized... it was the most wonderful sensation that he'd ever had!

He closed his eye's and replayed the vision of the giantess, her bikini clad body towering high above the miniature castle, only he replaced her, with the Catwoman in the comic book...

Then, he created the tiny people- running for their puny live's as the gigantic high-arched feet obliterated the entire city!

His stiff little cock twitched, and jerked, as a surge of tingles rippled heavily across his whole body...

The wave of coursing sensations increased, as his heart raced wildly inside his young body. The image of his fantasy giantess filled his mind's eye...

He rolled over onto his belly and pressed his throbbing penis into the blanket covered sand. Raising up his head to look around, he saw the giantess walking directly toward him...

He blushed red as his eye's blurred. The girl approached his shaded area and giggled as she stepped up closer to him...


"I'm SO, sorry, little boy", she spoke down at him as she stepped into the sunlight, casting him into her shadow.

"I just couldn't resist it!", she said. Then she squatted down in front of him and smiled at him.

Her pretty eye's were like that of an angel as she smiled at him with her big blue eye's. She tilted her head to the side as she studied him. Her long hair swirling in the breeze as she quizzically inspected the young boy lying on his stomach on the large beach towel...


"Was that your Sandcastle?", she whispered, in a sympathetic manner.

"I could help you rebuild it, if you want?", she added. Her knee's pressed down onto the edge of his blanket.

She flipped her hair back, and shook her head around, to force it to fall away to her bare skinned back.

The sunlight flickered within her glittering strand's of long hair. The breeze swirled around her raising up some dust that appeared like tiny tornado's swirling all around her...

Bobby thought that she must be the most beautiful woman in the world!

His twitching cock still pressed firmly into the blanket, he felt so embarrassed, and trapped, by the fact that he could not move, or she would easily be able to see his stiff little pecker poking out of his swim trunk's...

Bobby tried to think of something to say, but he just starred at the bikini clad young woman as she starred back at him...

Finally he spoke...


"I'm uh, NO, Not mine,...it wasn't my sandcastle...umm ", Bobby finally managed to squeak out in a high pitched quivering voice...


"Oh, well then, alright then, I'll see you later little boy", she could see that he was very shy, and she didn't want to pressure him anymore, so she slowly stood up and started to walk away...

Bobby watched as her towering figure rose up into the heights. She seemed miles tall. Her tight bikini clad rearend swayed from side to side as she took a couple steps then turned around again to face him...

"Tell your aunt that I'll stop back in later after my walk, alright?", she yelled to him.

Bobby nodded his head and managed to answer her with another high-pitched squeak...

"Oh, umm, Alright!"


The young girl giggled again, and continued on her way, as she stepped along the sandy beach letting her hair swirl around her bare shoulder's. The sunlight glissening off her tanned skin.

Her long leg's seemed to move in slow motion as she sank her feet into the sand with each awkward step. The fluffly sand was hard to walk in, and it made the girl appear even heavier-larger, like she was gigantic...

The slight wobble of her thigh's and the shifting of her firm ample bottom slowly moved along down the beach...

Bobby watched her giant form walk away. He felt his young cock surging under his belly button, a pumping jerking twitching....he nearly lost his view of her, her vision seemed to fade in and out...

His young body erupted with the most wonderful sensation that he'd ever felt!


Later, back at the beach house, young Bob was frantic as he thought about the bikini clad girl on the beach.

His Aunt Nancy actually knew her, and he had told his Aunt that the girl said she was going to stop by the cottage later after her walk...


"Oh, that must have been Stacy, she's an old college friend that stops in when I'm here for the weekend, she's very nice, her husband's a lawyer, so he has to work away alot", Nancy told him.

Bob's Aunt was very pretty too, and he felt comfortable around her when they were alone, but she somehow acted differently if there were other women around...


"She smashed a sandcastle down on the beach", young Bob told her. He wanted to tell her about it, he didn't understand why, but-after, the way that he felt he knew that he would have to keep that his dirty little secret...

"She did?", Nancy giggled. "Yeah, we've both distroyed several 'castles' in our time", she giggled louder...


Bob's aunt fixed the two of them some sandwiches and made a pitcher of iced tea. While she prepaired the lunch, Bob changed his clothe's. He found a pair of long pants and a T-shirt to wear. He was glad to put on a baggy pair of pants before Stacy arrived...

He felt like his heart was going to explode when she finally stepped into the glass sliding door at the back of the beach house. She had changed her clothes too, and she looked even more sexy...

Stacy yelled for Nancy when she opened the sliding door and leaned inside...


"Hey Nan's!", she blurted out. Her long blonde hair had been pinned back, and she wore a short skirt that was split up the leg,...all the way to her hip. Her bare feet plopped across the small kitchette and she found Bob and his Aunt Nancy sitting in the living room.


"So, you finally made it!", Nancy stood up and the two women hugged briefly before Stacy turned to face little Bobby.

"There you are, I told you that I'd see you later", she smiled brightly as she squatted down in front of the chair where Bob was sitting...

She instantly noticed the Comic Book, and reached down and picked it up. Her face lit up when she saw the cover...

Squatting in front of little Bobby he could see right up her skirt and between her thigh's...

"Eww, 'Catwoman', she's a real hot little vixen isn't she?", she whispered secretively toward little Bobby.

Taking on a 'Mysterious' personality, Stacy whispered like she was going to tell little Bob a secret...

"I wish that I were that TALL!", she said.

Bobby's heart started racing instantly, it was as if she'd read his mind...

"I really like this picture, Catwoman is going to eat those little people isn't she?", she winked down at Bobby with a blushing smile...

"I enjoyed crushing that sandcastle down there, it was like I was a great big Giant!", Stacy started laughing as she stood back up and raised her arm's and started flexing her bicep's.

"Giant Stacy takes over the world!", she announced, in a proud astounding fashion. Still flexing her muscle's and turning from side to side to display herself before the small boy...

Bobby starred up at the tall woman, his face blushed cherry red as his heart pounded inside of his trembling chest, he was simply frozen with overwhelming infatuation...


"Well, I for one, sure am glad that your 'Not' a giant Catwoman!", Nancy interrupted her floor show, and took the magazine away from her, smiling over at Bobby before she handed it back to him.


The two women then went into the kitchen and sat down to talk. Bobby finished his sandwich and took his iced tea outside to sit at the picnic table on the patio...

He could hear the two women talking to each other, and he loved the way that Stacy's laughter frequently 'rang-out' as the two ladys carried on their conversation. Now, he had a vivid mental picture of the 'giantess' Stacy, branded into his brain. His vision of her inner thigh's glowed in his mind. The way she spoke, and whispered.

Her puffy lip's as she smiled at him. Her tremendously long leg's that appeared even longer in that split-legged skirt...

Giantess Stacy, was Bobby's fantasy for the next few years. He dreamt of her all the time, the Catwoman Comic was slowly turned into a dogearred rag, and he found other 'fantasy Giantess's' to replace her, but she was definitely his first...



*
Chapter 4 by midnightwriter85
Bob's Ultimate Experience


Chapter 4



*Carly felt very strange, she had compaired her husband Bob, to the size of a tiny beetle and the thought of it actually arroused her...



She remembered that same feeling, from years ago, it was the very first time that she felt that way.

It was when she was just a little girl. It was a saturday evening, her whole family had planned on a movie night...

They were all watching T.V. and 'Alice in Wonderland' just happened to be the movie that her mother had rented. After it was all agreed on, and was finally decided upon. The whole family sat around the living room and watched the old classic.

Although, not everyone enjoyed it. Her brother's thought that it was weird and stupid. Carly wanted to see the movie though, and her mother did too..... so, it was very quiet when the movie started.

Carly sat on the floor under a blanket, eating popcorn and sipping grape soda. The scenes played out before her on the large screen, and when she watched Alice grow into a giantess, she suddenly felt an exciting rush of warmth between her thigh's...

She loved that strange sensation, that tingling feeling of exciting warmth washed over her lower body. She loved seing Alice grow in size and become so emencely huge...

That night, while she slept- she dreamed of having the same thing happen to her; becoming a giantess like Alice in the movie. Carly was naked though, and she stood towering above everyone in the town. Her whole school was gathered around her feet, they were all suddenly very afraid of her...

Carly tried to talk to them and they started to run away, she easily captured one of the boys that she knew in her class. He struggled wildly inside her finger's as she clutched them tightly around his tiny leg's.

Carly felt a warmth wash over her as she squeezed the tiny boy inside her fist. His captive little figure wriggling around so helplessly made her feel so powerful.

She woke up in the middle of the night and had to go to the bathroom. Her undie's were all sticky and wett...

She felt so tingly,...all over.


***


She asked some of her closest friend's at school if they had watched the movie 'Alice in Wonderland', and if they had felt funny, when Alice grew into a giantess. They acted like they didn't know what she was talking about...

She was all alone it seemed, none of the other girls that she knew, had ever felt this way. She had asked some of her other friend's, some of the older ones at school, and they all laughed at her. She felt embarrassed, and filled with shame as they started to tease her about it. She vowed to herself that she'd never allow herself to think of this impossible fantasy again...

Only when she played with her Dollhouse, did she ever really think about it. The tiny dolls that lived inside her little house were a constant reminder of that sensational feeling that she had experienced...

Although, when she finally put away her childish memory's, she couldn't quite bring herself to get rid of her old Dollhouse. It had been passed down through her family, and she enjoyed setting it up and rearranging all the miniature furniture and dressing up the tiny dolls that lived inside.

She had decided to keep the Dollhouse. It was all boxed up, and she had it stored away inside the attic.

The Dollhouse was a connection to that 'Giantess fasination', and she instantly thought about it when her husband's little secret had suddenly came to her attention. Her sexual feeling's toward him confused her now. She felt embarrassed and ashamed to even be thinking about the ideas that started to fill her head...

Could Bob's secret be the thing that had attracted her to him all along? Did he somehow project that hidden thing about himself - to her?

She wanted to be very careful about this discovery, she didn't want to do anything to harm her marrage with Bob, and she knew that something like this could have it's advantages as well...

A way to bring together their fasination...

She needed to think about this now, she needed to bring back those feelings again, she couldn't possably hold it back any longer!

That feeling was so incredable, she remembered it well...

She just had to figure out a way, so that she and her husband Bob could have this fantasy realized.

There just 'had' to be some way, to make it happen...



***



Some weeks later, after the young couple had finally seemed to avoid the 'elephant-in-the-room', and go on with their regular day to day schedule and gone back to their regular routine. Bob had thrown himself into his work, Carly had gone to stay with her sister for a few days, she had said that she needed time to think...


Bob, being alone in the house for three days, had started to wonder if his wife was going to come back to him. He worried that she'd 'frecked-out' about his fetish, and- that she'd decided to leave him...

He was sitting in the living room when he fell asleep on the couch. Three beers, and a couple shots of Jim Beam had helped him find some rest for his stressed out mind.

He was roused slightly, something was touching him...

Bob felt his wife's hands softly slide down over his back. He opened his eye's and turned to see her standing behind him, smiling down at him...a sympathetic look on her face.

He quickly woke up, and gathered his thought's. He was so happy to see his Carly's beautiful face, and he was so glad that she had finally, finally, come home.

She started to speak, but he stopped her- he wanted to get his feeling's and everything about his fetish out in the open...

Bob swiftly went on the defensive when he saw that look of saddness in her eye's, as he tryed to get up and turn to his wife. He just had to explain... He had had plenty of time to think about what he was going to say to her, he was prepaired to explain everything. He felt her hand grip at his arm, and everything suddenly went black...



***



He awoke sometime later, his wrist's bound to the head board of their bed. He looked all around and didn't see his wife anywhere. He started to pull his leg's up and found that his ankle's had been strapped down to the foot of the bed!


"What the hell!", he frantically thrashed around trying to break free of the metal cuffs. He screamed for his wife as he jerked at the bindings...

"Carly Help Me!" "Please Carly, HELP!", he found himself trapped and completely naked.

He soon realized that he couldn't escape. The solid metal hand cuffs dug painfully into his wrist's and ankles. The room was nearly black, no sound could be heard anywhere around him. He wasn't sure if he was even at home any longer, an unfamiluar scent wafted in the air around him. He suddenly had a strange feeling that maybe he'd been kidnapped, or his wife was going to kill him.

They had taken out life insurance on each other, and the thought crossed his mind that maybe she'd decided to cash in...

But why, she had more than enough money?


"Carly!", Bob screamed as loud as he could. The sound of his voice seemed like it was boxed in, and trapped inside a sealed space...

The air felt static-soaked, and crisp. He felt like he couldn't catch a good breath, he was going to pass out...

He started to panic and his head swirled around with a weakening sick feeling. The room was cool, and he chilled all over. His skin felt clammy and wet, the entire room was slowly begining to move.

A heavy scraping sound vibrated throughout the entire floor...

The walls started clattering in a shaky violent movement. Bob closed his eye's tightly as he expected the whole house was either about to explode, or an enormous earthquake was happening!

Like pins and needles, a warm prickly wave washed across him. He sucked in a deep breath, and tried to stay conscious, his head started pounding and he drifted in and out of sleep...

He felt a surge of incredable force lifting up the entire house!

He seemed to drift away...floating on a cloud. The air suddenly got alot warmer and a fresh breeze washed over him. The sound of a huge pump, pounded away in the distance, it drew his attention as the heavy throbbing compressions steadily increased in volumn. The air seemed to clear, a fresh gust of warmer wind wafted through the room...

Bob opened his eye's... a light was illuminating a large window. He instantly realized that he wasn't inside his bedroom. He wasn't even inside his own house...

The walls were papered with an old antique-ish design. He'd seen that pattern somewhere...

Then the house rocked sideways, and crashed down onto a solid surface...

The walls settled down, the light inside the room brightened up, slowly revealing a nicely decorated bedroom.

Bob heard a soft rustling sound, then a heavy solid 'Click'...

He strained to raise up his head to try and see out the window. The view was somewhat strange, a blurry coating of smeared grease had formed a glossy film on the glass and he could see movement but he couldn't make it out...

Somewhere in the distance, a heavy thudding impacted with a solid wooden surface. It sounded like a mechanical hammer of some sort was contacting with a hollow wooden structure. The rythmic pattern was strangely like...'footsteps?'

He suddenly heard another loud 'Click', and the room was suddenly thrown into complete darkness.

Bob perked his ear's and listened intently at the heavy thudding impacts. The clip-clomp, clip-clomp, clip-clomp slowly faded into the distance and out of his hearing range. His heart pounded inside his chest, he felt like a helpless insect trapped on a sheet of fly-paper...

He pulled hard on the right handcuff, it cut into his wrist with a sharp sting of pain. He stopped and pulled hard on the left side, it didn't budge and he pulled intill he couldn't take the pain any longer.

He listened hard....nothing, no sound. He paniced and started screaming again...


"CARLY!"....HELLLLLP!"




*
Chapter 5 by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

Thanks for all the useful comments, and support.  I really do appreciate it!  Someone asked about the 'handcuffs'?  Bob only 'thought' that they felt like handcuffs, as he couldn't really see them...

And, as for 'Why' he was (appairently) handcuffed?  That's coming right up!  Thank's again!

Bob's Ultimate Experience


Chapter 5



*Carly's early return from visiting her sister was a pleasant surprize for Bob. Only, what had happened to him after her arrival? Had he been drugged? Was he kid-napped and being held captive? Was it actually his wife Carly that had woke him, this woman looked like her but she seemed to be slightly Taller.



Bob had drifted-off, passed out completely exhausted, he had somehow fell into a fitful sleep.

Sometime during the night, he was startled awake as he realized that a dim light was shining in through the window, he jerked at his binding's trying to break free once again.

The light quickly dimmed, and faded slightly before returning to the same irregular glow. Bob realized that he couldn't escape when the pain in his now throbbing wrist's stopped him from struggling any longer.

A deeply amplified female voice broke the haunting silence humming a strange melody, suddenly and softly, filling the dark room with a overbearing presence. The sound seemed to be coming from all directions, it seemed to rattle Bob's teeth as he clamped his jaw's tightly together and bit down as hard as he could.

The whole house slightly vibrated, the magnificent sound-waves from the heavy, but feminine vocals, carried a strong powerful force. A sudden thump startled him, as something very heavy 'bumped' into the side of the house, against the outside wall...

He held his breath, as an interior wall cracked and popped, dislodging and sliding up, lifting away from the other three walls.

The scraping sound of the wooden edges scratching against metal pins, caused a shiver to run up his trembling spine...

The bedroom suddenly enlarged to twice it's size as the wall lifted away...

Bob starred up into the dimly lit sky, after that wall had been removed, being connected to that section of the roof-top, when the wall floated away, Bob could now see the strangely lit sky above him...

He couldn't believe his own eye's as the sudden movement brought her huge face into his direct sight. The vision was an instant shock to his mind. It wasn't possible. He had to be dreaming...

A huge finger appeared and slowly moved closer to his bound form. The red painted nail that tipped the end of it silently floated in above him. It's size was terrifying! The dagger-like fingernail touched his bare chest, it felt solid like a chunk of bone. The strong scent of soap and a powerful fragrance emanated off of the warmth radiating from the gigantic female fingertip.

Bob was frozen with terror. He held his breath in complete shock as his vision slowly started to fade away...

The huge female face was as large as the opening in the roof, and a slow smile spread across her lip's as Bob's consciousness slowly slipped away...



***



Carly sat on the bedside humming a tune that she'd heard on the radio. It was a catchy little tune that stuck in her head and she couldn't get it out.

While in the car on her drive over to her sister's place the day before, she heard the tune and it still came to mind twenty four hours later...

"God, I hate that!", she said, as she still inadvertently hummed the three-step tune...

She happily folded some of her sister's skirts and work dresses. She took a long breath and blew it out, as she reached for her iced-tea sitting next to her on the dresser. Her sister was putting away the folded clothes, and she turned to Carly to speak in a secretive whisper...


"So, you 'DO' understand, that it's irreversible, right?", she said. The tone in her voice was serious and firm.

Leaning into the closet to straighten some of her hangered top's, she slid several pieces along the rod to make more room for the rest of her freshly laundered clothe's.

"I Mean, you can't just 'change-yer-mind' later, if you don't like him like this", she added with a wide-eyed stare, pausing to impress her with the cold hard, facts.

Carly nervously nodded in response to her sister's advice. She thought that maybe, if anything did go wrong, there'd be some way to change him back...

Unfortunately there was no changing, no going back, it was a perminant physical change. He would become like a little pet. A living doll, totally helpless without her. He would be totally dependant on her, to provide everything for him. He couldn't survive on his own any longer, not without her constant protection.


"Yeah, I understand, but-I'm still 'Doing-it', Bob just can't know that I had anything to do with it!", Carly told her sister.

"I don't want him to hate me for this, and there's really no reason for him to find out about how it happened, right?", she told Jennifer.

"No, I guess not, but if he thinks that someone did this to him, which he will, what are you going to tell him? Jennifer asked her.


"I don't know, maybe if he thought he was abducted by aliens!", Carly giggled like a school girl, Jennifer burst out laughing too.



Carly's sister Jennifer, was the oldest of her three sister's, she was four years older. In college, she had gone into the science of internal medicine, after receiving a masters degree in molecular biology, her first job was at NASA. She worked on some top-secret, strickly classified, goverment test pilot programs.

Her position gave her advanced access to some of the most secretive, and sensitive, chemical compounds that the United States goverment had ever developed. Jennifer was taking a big risk, allowing her sister to do this, but she did trust her with her life. Carly and herself were very close, she'd do anything for her...

Jennifer had already used this 'reduction' serum, on an old boyfriend, and she knew that it was a quick acting chemical that would instantly react to the human body. The government had only tested it on animals, it had worked very effectively, too. Jennifer couldn't wait to use it though and her last date with her ex-boyfriend was the perfect set up. She had ended up leaving the fancy restaurant seemingly alone...her purse was slightly heavier though...


Jennifer looked alot like her younger sister Carly, if she weren't half a foot taller and had better eye-sight, (she had to wear glasses since she was seven)the two ladie's could have easily been introduced as twins...

Jennifer, had used the experimental serum on her boyfriend. After she had found out that he had stolen money out of her purse and he had also told one of her co-worker's that he was going to dump her after he graduated from school. Jennifer had helped him study and had pulled him up in grades by leaps and bounds- but he was just using her and was going to dump her when he didn't need her anymore...



She loved seeing the frightened look on his miniature face. She'd never forget that, it was simply delightful. His miniscule little naked body gripped tightly within her fist as she held him up in front of her huge face.

It was so gratifying, to indulge in the satisfaction of knowing that she had this little bastard inside the palm of her hand!

His life was over and she let him know it. Although, he did last much longer than she had first expected...

He was taken back to her apartment after she stuffed his naked little body into her tight stocking's top, carrying him in there for an hour and a half. She forced him to lick the bottoms of both of her feet completely clean, before she threw him hastily into her empty bath-tub and just left him there for a couple days...

His tiny squeaking amuzed her while she tried to ignore it when she came into the bathroom. She tried to use the toilet without paying him any attention. Her revenge was sweet. She forced him to paint her toenail's, massage her crusty feet's dry heels with lotion and use his tiny hand's to do all sorts of other little tasks that must have humileated him beyond belief...

The final task that she had forced him to do, had come to her on purely on a whim. The triangle shaped seat on her exercise bike...

It was perfectly sized to strap him down to it and,... well, 'enjoy' herself...

He lasted for about an hour, alot longer than Jennifer had figured he would, she had let all of her weight down onto his trapped nakedness and smoothly grinded her heated sweatpant's relentlessly across his entire front...

She nearly fainted when she blissfully orgasumed, the fluttering movements of her tiny male captive as he tried to escape from under her sweltering hot ass had driven her to new heights of sheer ecstasy...

His constant struggling and fighting for air, felt so satisfying between her powerful thigh's. Her sweatpant's were completely soaked when she finally slipped off of the seat and collapsed onto the floor to catch her breath.



"Wait a minute, Carly", Jennifer said, as she seemed to be breifly lost in deep thought...


"What is it, Jen?", Carly paused to stop folding a pair of Jennifer's grey sweatpants.


"I'll do it for you!", she said, Jennifer wanted to see that tiny face of her brother-in-law, as she would suddenly become an enormous giantess right before his eye's...


"That way he won't have anything to, connect 'you' to it!", she smiled brightly. Her finger's interlaced, and her squeezing palm's tightly pressed together...



"Alright, but don't hurt him!", Carly whispered to her excited sister.


Both girls wrapped their arm's around one another and snuggly hugged, rocking with girlish delight.



*
Chapter 6 by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

Now, Bob fully realizes what has happened to him, he's only six inches tall and on the loose...

Bob's Ultimate Experience


Chapter 6


*Bob found that his hand's were free when he turned onto his side, quickly realizing that the pain coming from his wrist's and ankle's was definitely not from a bad dream!



Jumping out of the bed,...too quickly...

He fell onto the floor after his wobbly leg's folded-up under him...

Someone had removed the cuff-like bindings from his arm's and leg's. He was suddenly very aware of his nakedness as his limp cock flopped around loosely between his leg's.

The floor was cold and hard on his bare ass, as he tried to sit up and get his bearing's. The stinging pain around his wrist's as he frantically rubbed them caused him to stop, as he tried to re-think what he 'thought', he had envisioned in this strange state of mind. Had he actually dreamt of this enormous, woman giant, that looked so much like his petite little wife?

The ceiling was back in place, as if it had never been removed...

Bob starred up at the ceiling, inspecting it for an opening of some sort. The room was warm and he was very thirsty. His throat was dry, he had to get out of this bedroom and find something to drink.

He staggered awkwardly when he stood up and tried to get on his feet, he felt like he had been hit by a truck. His head pained, with a throbbing dull ache that felt much worse when he tried to stand...

The door inside was open ajar, revealing that another room just across the hallway also had a open door. Bob could see through the gap in the opening, and he stumbled toward it.

He cautiously opened the door up and slowly leaned out into the empty hallway. The house was quiet and very strange looking. He rubbed his wrist's as he studied the length of the hall. There were two more doors at the other side, and he noticed the stairway leading down an open chamber that he now realized was another level below him...

The stair steps were shorter, and slightly off-scale for the standard size. He had to carefully side-step down the steps to keep from stumbling...

The bottom of the stairs ended into a weird looking room. The walls had been crudely painted with pictures of a set of shelves, with vases full of flowers and woven baskets sitting on it.

An over-sized chair and a square shaped appliance of some sort, sat inside the center of the room. Bob walked over to see what type of things they were. The waist high appliance was made to look like an oven, but in the front of it was just a plastic sticker that portrayed an oven front.

His heart was pounding, when his mind started to process this. No, it couldn't actually be fake furniture...

Who would do this? Where in this strange hell was he? He stumbled around the large chair, it seemed to be made for someone that would easily be twice his size...

His leg's felt weaker, as his heart raced, he felt like he was going to pass out again...

He quickly sat down on the floor and closed his eye's. Trying to settle himself down, he took a few deep breaths and slowly let them out...

The whole house smelled musty and dry. He turned around and noticed the room next to where he was and it appeared to be the kitchen. He could see the sink counter, an old ice-box type fridge was next to it.

"water, I need a drink!", Bob mumbled, as he slowly got to his feet and quietly stepped into the room.

The sink was made of plastic and the fauset was made right into it, a solid one piece fixture that was just made to look like a real working fauset...

Bob pounded his fist on the counter top! "Ahhh Dam-it, Where Am I?", he screamed out!

His voice sounded strange. He spit a tiny cottonball into the plastic sink. His tongue felt thick and swollen.

He frantically ran out of the fake kitchen, shoved the huge chair out of his way as he ran past it, heading toward what appeared like a outside door...


"I gotta get the hell outta HERE!", he yelled.


The short door was closed tightly. He grabbed the metal door knob and twisted at it wildly. The door didn't budge. It was made right into the wall...


Bob stumbled backward and fell down on his ass. He screamed out in desperation as he clambered to his feet and ran back upstairs...


The hallway was narrow and long, leading down to the otherside of the house. Bob ran to the farthest end of the hallway and shoved the door open...


He fell into the room and scooted across the hard floor. He raised his eye's slowly and found himself surrounded by all sorts of clothes...

Shirts and pants, dresses and sweaters, dozens of pairs of shoes of all different sizes...

The entire room was packed with all sorts of heavy-woven, thickly made, materal. The stiff shirt sleeves that hung on plastic hangers, stood straight out, as if they had been starched too much...

Bob crawled over to a pair of heavy denim pants and picked them up off of the floor. He slipped his feet into the leg holes and pulled them up around his waist. They were a little bit too large, but he found it better than being naked.

He looked around and found a belt that was on a light blue bath-robe, he pulled it loose and wrapped in through the belt loops on the pants and tied it around his waist. He kept looking and found a white button up long sleeve shirt...

He searched through the pile of shoes and found a pair of white tennis shoes that fit pretty good, the velcro straps made them fit snuggly and he stepped around looking for anything else that he might be able to use...

He took a small square cloth, that he folded up and stuffed into his back pocket. The shoes were very stiff as he clomped back down the narrow hallway. He checked out the other room, it was painted a bright pink color and the bright paint lit up the room with a glowing hue...

Bob stepped into the room and saw what appeared to be a tall skinny blonde sitting slumped in a chair next to the window. He froze and intently watched the woman. She sat completely motionless, Bob thought that she was dead, her long skinny leg's seemed to be stiff.

He quietly walked over closer to her and touched her shoulder. The woman fell forward, and plopped onto the floor, she was frozen stiff as a 'two by four'...

Her blonde hair was flaky and stiff, too. He instantly recognized that made-up face.


"It's a Barbie Doll?" "A Seven foot-tall, Barbie Doll!"


Bob grabbed the doll by the shoulders and sat her up, leaning her against the wall. She sat perfectly still and starred off into the distance with a blank stare...


Bob sat down next to her, and suddenly remembered something that he wanted to check. He flipped the giant doll over on her side, and pulled down her pantie's in the back...

There it was- 'Made by Mattel', tattooed right across her plastic butt!

Bob's head spun round as he contemplated the branded words on her solid plastic ass. His head throbbed with a dull ache. He couldn't be actually looking at a regular sized Barbie Doll....could he?


He quickly jumped up and ran over to the window, he had to get outside and see where he was...

The cloudy plastic window glass was clear, but everything was just too blurry to make out. He pushed on the glass and tried to break it...

He punched at the window and his fist just bounced off...

He rubbed at the glass trying to clean off a spot that he could see through. He managed to clear out a small area a bit, and he strained his eye's to see what was out there.

A colorful world seemed to come to life beyond the glass. He could see a large patchwork design that stretched across a huge field, that seemed to run out into the horizon. Above the strange field, a cream colored sky was dimly lit by a bright light coming from the other side of the house.

His heart sank as he saw the huge chest of drawers right next to the field...he then realized that it was an enormous bed, covered with a older style quilt!


He trembled with overwhelming shock as he fully understood his new reality...

His heart was pounding so fast, that his whole body seemed to vibrate uncontrolably. He quietly stepped away from the window and crouched down next to the huge Barbie doll. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly...

He had never been so afraid in his entire life...he knew that he must have shrunk, and it was just like in one of his fantastic fantasy story's.

Bob's heart was racing wildly inside his tiny miniature chest, he was completely overwhelmed with terror,...yet, he never felt more ALIVE!

Only in his wildest fantasy's had he ever been so scared. He didn't think that it was even possible...

Only, here he was inside a Doll House, somewhere inside some 'giant' girl's, bedroom. He crawled across the floor, he was shaking so bad that his hand's felt numb. The cold floor pressed against his cheek as he flopped down and squeezed his fist's tightly.

He had to get out of this fuckin doll's house, he had to summon up some strenght and pull himself together. This could be a life or death situation, as Bob sorted out his options he knew that he needed to get out, before that huge giantess returned...


He closed his eye's for a moment and the vision of her huge face returned to his mind...

That huge pair of eyes that filled up the opening inside the roof. The sharpness of that large red fingernail...

He shook his head and sat up, shaking off that terrible vision, he tried to concentrate on his escape plan,...which he had none, but he knew that there had to be some way to get out of this house.



*
Chapter 7 by midnightwriter85
Bob's Ultimate Experience



Chapter 7



*Bob just had to get out of this Doll House prison. Now he knew that he had to escape, before she returned, or else his chance's would become alot less....



Bob checked out the window in the pink bedroom again, he tried to force it open by pressing on all of the frame corners, he could not get it to open up.

He decided to go back downstairs, check those windows on the ground floor. He tried to hurry, he didn't have any idea 'when' she would return but, he did know, that he didn't want to be there when she did...

His mouth was so dry, so parched, that he was forced to breath through his nose. The sour taste inside his mouth drove him harder to strive for his escape from this weird entrapment.

He needed to get out of there and find some water before he collapsed from dehydration.

The window behind the fake sink caught his eye when he looked into the kitchen, he hurried over and quickly saw the large 'wing-nut' window latch. He gave it a quick turn and much to his surprize, the double window swiftly parted, dividing in half and opening out into the much larger room outside the Doll house.

Bob was very nervous, all of a sudden he pictured the humongous woman,.. her colossal face peering down at him...

He shook it off, forcing himself to clear that image from his over-charged brain. He threw one knee up onto the sink counter and crawled up onto it. He awkwardly slid through the open window and dropped down onto a solid wooden surface below...

He crouched down next to the wall and looked all around...

He nearly fainted from the sheer enormity of everything that surrounded him. A huge teddy bear, and some other furry stuffed animals were piled together on the head of the huge, quilt covered bed. A pair of pink fuzzy slippers that were as large as a small sports car, sat parked at the side of the bed...

Bob caught his breath, and continued along the side of the doll house. He found that the house was sitting atop a table, that was just a few feet wider (his scale- [normal size, a few inches]) then the house.

He just had a narrow walkway all the way around the house. He looked for a way down to the floor below, it was nearly thirty feet down, far, down below. He noticed an electrical cord hanging down that came out from under the backside of the dollhouse...


Without even thinking, he grabbed the plastic coated cord and started to slowly slide down...


He slid faster as he saw the soft carpet below, his feet sunk into the plush fabric as soon as his weight released from the electric cord. He dropped to his knee's and crawled away toward the baseboard along the plastered wall. He looked around quickly, trying to find someplace to hide.

The sound of an air conditioner kicked on, the cooler air instantly began to flow across the open floor. Bob chilled from the intense wind coming from the huge blast of air. He quickly stood up and started running across the carpet...

He made his way through the open area of the enormous bedroom, past the giant bed across the room to the door. The space under the door was tight but he swiftly squeezed under and wriggled out into the hall.

Bob climbed to his feet, breathing hard, and staying against the wall, he hurried along and moved as quickly as he could down the hallway.

The sound of a barking dog alerted him. It sounded like one of those small type toy poodles...

He froze and tried to figure out where the dog was. The barking came from outside, he could tell that it was muffled and distant....whew! He relaxed a moment, and caught his breath, with a sigh of relief...

He moved on down the hall until he reached what he could easily tell was the bathroom. The tiled floor was a checker-board pattern with those small one inch wide black and white squares. Bob needed water badly, he walked past the edge of the slightly opened door and stepped into the gigantic bath room...

The strong scent of steam-filled shampoo filled the air. The mirror was still fogged up and the floor was covered with a fine dew of moisture.

The enormous white porcelain toilet stood before him, like a towering monolithic dome of purely polished china...

Bob stared up at the mighty vessel with sheer astonishment. He had to get a drink of water. Bob could hear something...he could barely hear a dribbling flow, from a slight trickling stream somewhere high above...

The shower head was dripping. He saw the crystal droplet of pure water release from the tilted head and plunge straight down into the monstrously huge bathtub.

He knew that there was a crystal clear pool of water in the bottom of that huge tub and he also thought about all that water that was inside of this mighty porcelain vessel, that only a giant could possibly use... and none of it, would he be able to get to, it was well out of his reach.

Looking around he noticed a heavy white cotton towel, crumpled on the floor next to the tub. Bob thought that maybe it just might be still wet enough...

He could suck on it, maybe get enough to quench his parched mouth!

The slippery floor was slick under his stiff plastic tennis shoes, he slid around and nearly fell down, as he started walking past the huge toilet. He felt extremely vunerable out in the open like this, but he had to get some water soon...

He made it to the towel and stepped into the thick cotton, he dropped to his knee's and felt around on the material for a good heavy wet spot...

The tart oder of salty foot sweat filled his nose as he sniffed at the huge towel mat. He felt disgusted as he thought of what he was about to do...

Although, the scent from the shampoo, smelled of a fragrance that a female would use, so Bob felt a bit easier about sucking the footsweat off the floor...

He thought that the bathroom looked familiar to him, but he forgot about that when, he finally found a soaked up heel print that he could slurp on, despairately drawing the seeping moisture into his dry mouth...

The salty water still tasted raw with sweat, but it soothed his parched throat as he hungrily sucked on the damp cotton like a starving dog.

He heard a thumping sound, Someone was coming!

He jumped up and ran toward the back of the toilet...

He fell down and slid on his belly for several feet, stopping directly behind the towering toilet bowl. He stayed down on his belly and pulled himself up closely to the base of the toilet. He hid quietly behide it, as the heavy footfalls smacked across the damp bathroom floor.

A huge pair of feet entered the room and closed the door with a loud crash...

The feet plopped across the tile with a plattering bare-skinned clapping.

The bright green toenail polish glowed on the huge giantess' toe's, as she stepped toward the side of the bath-tub and bent down to pick up the towel...

The towel swept up swiftly into the sky and flew across the room as the giantess gave it a careless fling into the clothes basket that sat in the corner by the door. The towel swirled through the air and landed perfectly in the basket.

Bob instantly thought about how much strength it would take to do that... he had just saw it happen,... that heavy wet sheet of cotton had to weigh a few tons, and he shivered with overwhelming fear as he thought about how small he was now...


Bob was shocked when a loud feminine voice yelled out from the hallway just outside the door.


"You almost done in there, hon?", the giantess voice seemed to thunder from the distance.


"Yeah MOM, Just a sec, kay?", the younger giantess yelled back with an eardrum splitting shrillness!


Bob knew that voice! It was Carly's kid sister, Trish!

She was the youngest of Carly's sister's, she still lived at home...

Then, Bob realized where he was. He was at Carly's parent's house!

He heard the bathroom door click open, a swift breeze swirled across the floor, as Trish walked out and Bob's gigantic mother-in-law stepped inside and quickly closed the door...


"See ya Later, Mom...Love Ya!" "Be careful dear, and we'll expect you home by nine!" the mother and daughter spoke quickly in passing as the giantess mother entered the bathroom.

She was his wife's 65 year old mother, Diane. Bob felt the sharp sting of embarrassment, as he thought of his mother-in-law. His cheek's burned with hot blood as he felt the wave of heated prickling that comes with that punch of humileation, his face flushed with redness. What if she found him like this! What would she do to him?

She seemed to like him, but Bob still felt like 'he', wasn't quite what she would have imagined for her daughter Carly...

Diane's feet slipped out of her slipper's right in front of the toilet, her bare feet smoothly relaxed onto the cool tile-floor as she placed them close together and let her black pantie's slide down around her ankle's...

Bob scooted closer to the base of the toilet, trying his best to stay out of her sight...

Her weight settled down onto the toilet, a slight straining, then a gushing sound erupted inside the pool of toilet water. The rush of hot piss streamed into the basin with a boiling sound...

Diane released a relaxing sigh, followed by a grunt, then a splash inside the bowl...

Bob could smell her excrement, it was strong and sour. He pinched his nose and closed his eye's tightly shut...

A sudden blast shocked him when the toilet unexpectedly exploded! Diane had flushed the huge toilet, the swift suction erupted inside, as a profound amount of swift gushing water surged inside the basin...

Bob opened his eye's wide as he watched his gigantic mother-in-law's feet compress on the floor tiles when she stood back up and stepped out of her crumpled pantie's...

He had to crawl around the toilet's base a little, to stay out of her sight, as he saw her stepping into the bathtub and pulling off her bathrobe, he felt a sinking feeling as he realized that the giant mother was about to take a bath!




*
Chapter 8 by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

Bob gets to see a side of his mother-in-law that he thought, that he'd never, ever see...

Bob's Ultimate Experience


Chapter 8


*Bob finally figures out where he is, and manages to get out of the doll house but he has no Idea how he has become so small and, how he ended up at Carly's parent's? He is forced to stay hidden from his giantess mother-in-law, as she unknowingly takes a long, hot bath, just inches away from him...



As the giantess Diane sank down into the enormous tub, the surge of blasting water poured out of the fauset, surging with powerful, intensity and tremendous force.

Gushing water splattered around her feet as the tub quickly filled with hot water.

Bob huddled down behind the base of the cool porcilain, and prayed that the now giant-sized Diane didn't notice him cowering there like a terrified insect.

Her naked breast's were still quite nicely shaped for a woman of her age, who had been a mother several times over. Her large nipple's stood out like rubber bullets centering her slightly sagging mammaries.

Bob found himself staring, and prayed to God, that she didn't see him hiding there...

He was overly surprized to see the similarities between her and his wife, being this woman's daughter, he hoped that Carly's figure looked this good at her age, that is if he would ever see his wife again...

Her figure was that of a thirty year old, she took excellent care of herself, a daily workout that most men would find impossible to do...she was very toned and strong, her muscle's well developed and shapely.

Diane began to rub herself with a lathered-up luffa. The soapy white bubbles spread out across her bare naked boob's and shoulders, as she expertly scrubbed her naked body with the foaming fragrance...

Her bare back turned toward the side where Bob could easily see it. Cascading streams of foam slowly creeped down across the huge vastness of her shapely toned, bare-skin back...

Her hair being quite long, she'd tied it up in a bun atop her head, but a few loose strands had escaped and hung down to the middle of her back, sticking to the wet skin between her shoulder blade's.

She raised her arm, and lathered up her pit's, then gently swept the squished-up luffa slowly over her soapy breast's sending a huge amount of white foam gushing down over the two shiny wet boobies. Bob felt a heated wave of arousal as he watched her casually enjoying her hot bath completely unaware of her tiny son-in-law hiding behind her toilet...

The steam soon created a dense fog inside the bathroom, he could see that more moisture was building up on the surface of the porcelain. He found that he could lick the excess condensate off the back of the toilet and get a clear mouthful of cool fresh water...

He drank up the raining droplets like a lapping dog, finally satisfying his profound thirst and allowing him to think more clearly, he seemed to gain a bit of strength and his head started to feel better.

His gigantic mother-in-law, just a few feet away, released a long, soft sigh and slid down into the tub where just the top of her head appeared above the side. She moaned with a relaxing rumble of feminine exhilaration, her mind slipping into a blissfull state, she casually wiggled her toe's and splashed them playfully around, rinsing off the foam that had formed a flat surface across the bath water.

The giantess Diane, would only need to just slightly turn her head, and she would easily be able to see the tiny-sized, six-inch tall, form of her shrunken son-in-law, if he were to try and escape from his hiding spot behind the only thing that was available for him to use to conseal himself. The toilet.

No, it would be too risky to take that chance. He had to just, stay right where he was, and wait.

Though, he considered getting her attention, and allowing her to find him as he was- in this helpless state of physical being, a miniature man, a tiny little male human...

Would Diane save him? Would she help him, or would she take advantage of him, and profit from his unfortunate situation?

Trish, was his only other option it seemed. She was still in college and staying at home with her parent's. She wasn't a very safe prospect either, her personality being like that of a 'Mean Girl' Bob trembled at the thought of being totally at her mercy...

No, he would have to stay 'in-hiding', take his chance's on his own. He couldn't completely trust any of his 'in-law's, being the size of an action figure and totally helpless to do anything about it...



***


It seemed like hours, but had probably only been one, as Bob started to become stiff from squatting on the cool tiled floor of the huge bathroom. The Giantess Diane had remained motionless for so long that he wondered if she'd fallen asleep.

Her occassional deep breath's startled him, when she would suddenly move and splash her feet around in the tepid bath water...

Her tremendous size creating a rumbling vibration as she shifted her weight inside the huge tub. The sound of her skin sticking to the bottom, 'skittered' across the tacky surface of the tub, squeaking, and popping, like a squealing growl from an other-worldly beast of some strange science fiction movie...

Bob noticed Diane's gigantic bath robe lying crumpled on the floor next to her black pantie's. He saw the large pocket on the robe. The pocket was easily large enough for him to climb into, and maybe if she didn't notice, she would inadvertantly, carry him back to her bedroom without her even noticing...

It could possibly work, he concidered, but if she found him hiding in there and didn't realize who, or what he was, he could be killed by her shocked reaction, before she even understood what she had done,...No, that wouldn't work, that was just too dangerous!

Bob would just have to wait untill the Giantess Diane finished her luxurious bath and left the steamy bathroom, before he could escape from it, too.

He kept on lapping at the tiny droplets of moisture, refreshing his tongue with the cool water that trickled down across the back of the massive toilet. He felt a sudden pang of fear, when the unsuspected impact of something very heavy, crashed down onto the floor next to the tub!

Bob jumped and scooted closer to the backside of the toilet. Diane's bare feet plopped down onto the floor with great force. The tremendous weight of the gigantic woman shook the floor with tremor-like vibrations...

Her vast shadow cast out across the open floor, as she casually stepped out of her bath and began to towel off her magnificent body. Bob trembled at the sheer size of her towering being...

He could see all the way up her towering height from behind, her muscular backside rounded out firmly, and her flexing leg muscle's swelled and wobbled slightly as she swiftly cast the white towel over the expanse of her incredible naked body.

Her looming presence cast a sense of terror over her tiny spectator. He felt so awlfully small, as he allowed his eye's to slowly scan across her huge naked figure...

Her elongated thigh's smoothly narrowed down into the bend of her knee, the swollen calves perked up and flexed taught as she shifted her weight around. The large achilles tendon pulled tight with immeasurable strength against her wrinkled heel.

He watched her in complete fastination. He was seeing his mother-in-law like he had never seen her before...

His eye's swept slowly up across her glissening body, she appeared like a huge god-like being...

Her hovering gluteal mass, a floating vision that seemed to draw his eye's like a strange hypnotic force. Her collosal size was simply breathtaking...


Bob felt dizzy as he stared up at Diane. She moved so effortlessly for such an emmence being.


He caught sight of her fuzzy vagina, neatly trimmed and tucked away between her inner-thigh's, the square patch of pubic hair that remained, sparkled with a light blonde-ish' tint as the moisture from the hot bath still lingered within...


She suddenly sat down on the toilet lid and bent down over her knee's with a bottle of creamy lotion gripped inside her hand. The stream of brownish cream splatted onto her right foot and the bottle was cast aside to wait, as her hand's went to work slathering the paste-like lotion all around her foot...


Bob felt his cock twitching inside his baggy doll's pant's. Diane's finger's slathered the lotion all around her plump toe's, so quickly and meticulously covering every nook and cranny, in and between, then up, and around, so fast that the swiftness of her hand's motion appeared to tiny Bob as a blurry watercolor of swirling movement...


He watched with amazement, as her hand's switched to her other foot and the right foot slowly relaxed, pressing those rounded toes out flat onto the floor with such compression that the crushing force could so easily 'squash' anything, as small as Bob, without even noticing...


Looking up along her side, he could see her flattened out, outer thigh and relaxed hip. Gently sagging over the side of the toilet seat as she sat leaning sharply forward,to apply the fresh coating of lotion to her perfectly manicured toe's.

Just above her hip, the wobbling left breast hung down, swinging in a slow semi-circle, gently brushing the erect nipple across her knee, hanging like a sagging bulbous pendulum...

Diane's face and neck, just above that, -held a few noticeable, age-related wrinkles, but her feature's were so exquisitely beautiful, that any signs of her age, only added to her womanly attractiveness.

And, from Bob's unique perspective, Diane was simply breathtaking to behold...her tremendous form casually moved about above him, appearing like a gigantic towering Goddess...

Bob had to quickly duck and dive, as she blindly reached for the bottle of lotion, after misjudging it's exact location, (without even looking) she had bumped the large bottle with the back of her hand, knocking it over to slide-back toward his overshadowed hiding place, just under her bare naked ass...

Bob's heart skipped a few beats, when her raspy voice blasted out directly toward him. Had she saw him, was she about to capture him?

Her huge finger's splayed out and then her hand silently floated toward Bob as he caught his heart inside his throat-nearly screaming out in horror as he watched the giantess' finger's start to reach out for his cowering form...


"Com-eer You Little squirt!", she growled, as her spidery finger's reached up next to him and clutched firmly around the lotion bottle, swiftly snatching it up and pulling it away...


He pissed his pant's, as the huge feline fingers clamped around that plastic bottle, grabbing it like an attacking octopus with those huge, pink, dagger-like nails...


He staggered back with a sigh of relief, as his heart thumped wildy, he gasped for an excited breath...


His pant's were wet in the front, as he sat down and leaned back against the huge toilet and tried to calm himself back down. The sight of Diane's huge hand, so very uncomfortably close to him lingered in his mind, as he sank down against the cold hard floor and closed his eye's.


*
End Notes:

Thanks for reading, there is four more chapters to this first half of 'Bob's Ultimate Experience'.  Hope your enjoying it.....

Chapter 9 by midnightwriter85
Bob's Ultimate Experience


Chapter 9



* In this chapter we briefly back up, to see how it all had originally happened, or 'played out' leading up to this point...

We'll catch up with Carly and Jennifer, hopefully filling-in some of the mystery of how Bob had been shrunken down to six-inch's tall, ending up on the loose inside his 'gigantic' Mother-in-law's house...

The next chapter, (Ch.10) we'll resume from Bob's perspective, where we left off...so just bare with me....



Jennifer's sagacity profoundly exceeded her exacerbating excitment of what she had evidently planed out for her unsuspecting brother-in-law...

Jennifer insured Carly that she would take care of 'everything'. She had always wanted 'so badly', to do this again, and when she learned about what her younger sister wanted to do to her husband, well, she 'Jumped-at-the-chance'...she liked Bobby very much, but he would be so much more adorable shrunken down to a more 'manageable size'...

She knew very well though what had happened before, when she had so 'haphazardly' used the chemical... she knew that it would make it much more 'acceptable', and alot easier to take, for her 'unsuspecting' brother-in-law 'Bobby', if she would carefully place him inside that old Dollhouse of Carly's when he awakened, so that he wouldn't fully realize 'right away', what exactly, it was that had actually happened to him...everythig being mini-sized, and more to his scale in size alone...

Hopefully, not realizing that he'd been shrunk, would make his profound physical change a slight bit easier for him to accept.

Let his body get accustomed to the huge changes, before his mind freaked-out about his new 'miniaturized' reality.



Jennifer, had discovered from past experience, that the initial shock of 'instantly' realizing, that he was shrunken, her ex-boyfriend, had nearly gone completely mad. He had nearly died from the sudden change. His tiny size had taken his little itty-bitty heart to the extreme limits!

Jennifer didn't want that to happen to Bobby, so she would just leave him tied-up to the bed inside the dollhouse,(a doll sized bed) while she moved it down from the attic. Strapping him into the bed, would keep him safe, as she picked up the house and carried it down to her old bedroom.

She could let him wonder for a day or two, and get the side effects over with, before she would release him from the tiny Dollhouse, allowing him to see her as the huge giantess woman, [that, to-him], she would actually become...

Jennifer couldn't wait to see the frightened reaction on his cute little face...



***


Jennifer took the syringe that she had prepaired with the 'experimental drug' and stuffed it into her lunch bag, she quickly crumpled-up the brown paper bag to make it appear like a piece of trash that she was going to throw away. She left the lab and walked back to her office and tossed it down next to the trash can...

She couldn't be seen carrying anything out, and there were cameras everywhere. Nobody would think anything about her carrying out a piece of trash left over from her lunch...

She could pick it up just before she left, after everyone else had gone home.


Her manager would stop by to collect her paperwork from the days studie's and testing plots, she would then, quickly finish up and leave for Carly's house directly after work. She had it all planed out, what could possibly go wrong?

After shrinking Bobby, she would take his unconscious little figure and just place him inside her purse and take him with her over to her Mom and Dad's place. Go up into the attic and put him on that tiny doll bed, strape him down so that he didn't get hurt,place him inside the tiny house and carry it down into her old bedroom.


Carly, and herself would then, 'casually' stop over, at their parent's house to visit over the weekend and then, the two of them together, could carry the little dollhouse right out of the house (with tiny Bobby inside) and nobody would be the wiser...

Carly, could then, take the Dollhouse home and open it up...

There, she would ultimately find her shrunken husband inside and pretend to be as shocked as he was, or would most definitely be...


That was Jennifer's plan anyway...



***



Jennifer changed out of her work clothes and waited for the last of the lab assistants to walk out of the testing Lab.

A few minutes later he finally did, and Jen found herself all alone in the labratory. She finished up the days test runs, and gathered up her stuff. She headed back to the office and collected her purse and jacket...before locking up her office, she bent down and grabbed that crumpled up paper bag on the floor next to the trash can and stuffed it into her purse...


Leaving the lab, she headed out to the empty parking lot and found her car parked in the far corner. She got inside and started the engine. She waited for the engine to warm up, removing the syringe from the bag she carefully wedged it tightly between her bucket-seat's for safe keeping...

She looked into her rear-view mirror and removed her glasse's. She opened her make-up kit, and started making herself over, to her best impression of her younger sister Carly...

She resembled her younger sister so much, she giggled when she put the colored contacts into her eye's and smiled into the mirror.

Without her glasses, she looked so remarkably close to her sister Carly that if she were not so much taller then her, they could have easily been mistaken for twins!



Carly, had decided to wait for Jennifer, back at Jen's appartment, she didn't want Bob to think that she had anything at all to do with this... So Jennifer, had solely taken it upon herself to do the deed alone, she liked it better that way, anyhow. Although, making herself up, to look like 'Carly' was her own little 'devious' idea...

She wanted to really screw with his head. After she pulled into his drive way, she was shaking with excitment so badly that she felt like a school-girl on her first date. Her heart was racing like crazy as she got out of her car and silently 'clicked' the door shut...

Using Carly's house key, Jennifer quietly opened the door and stepped into the back kitchen area. Standing very still, listening for any clue as to where her unsuspecting brother-in-law would be.

She heard the Television 'on' in the living room and she tippy-toed across the kitchen to peek inside...

Bob was asleep on the couch, an empty beer bottle and a couple roachs inside the ash-tray on the coffee table, told Jennifer that this was going to be a whole-lot 'easier' then she'd first expected!


She silently slipped over to the back of the couch and found her passed-out brother-in-law completely unconscious. She looked closely at him,... to get one last look at him, at his normal size...

She started rubbing his bare back. Tracing her fingertip's lightly over him, she continued intill he roused and started to awaken. She quickly popped the cap off the needle, and pushed on the shaft to clear any air-bubbles that might have been inside of the prepaired syringe.


Bob suddenly realized that someone was standing over him...


He jerked up his head and turned to see what he 'thought', was his wife Carly!


She had a sullen, sympathetic look, as she started to turn away from him...


When Bob started to reach out for his wife's arm, a slight stick jabbed into his shoulder...


He felt a stinging sensation and a powerful surge of chemical burn that instantly knocked him for a loop...


His body went completely numb and he collapsed back down onto the couch...


Jennifer watched in complete fasination as her brother-in-law swiftly reduced in physical size!

His clothe's deflated like letting the air out of a balloon...

His tiny form dissappeared into his flattened out pant's, as he quickly shrunk down to exactly one twelfth of his original size.

Jennifer carefully reached into the crumpled pair of pants and with trembling fingers she softly tried to easily wrap her finger's around his tiny naked figure. She succeeded, and found that his limp little leg's were just so TINY!

She couldn't resist licking them...


Jennifer sat down on the couch and crossed her ankle's on the coffee table as she propped up her feet. Her cupped hand's effortlessly holding this miniature males naked body inside her bowl shaped palms. She trembled with overwhelming sexual excitment...


She felt her pussy throbbing as she licked the tip of her tongue across his tiny naked body...

Just lightly touching his miniscule sex, she fluttered it across him with a gently stroking massage. His tiny form wollowed around inside her cupped palm's...

Jenny recoiled with overwhelming sexual excitment, having to restrain her lust-filled impulse's, she slowly lowered him down onto her short, mid-thigh length, plaid skirt...

Bob's tiny form laid-out, naked and stretched across the top of her left thigh. Completely unconscious, without even realizing his 'new place' in this now gigantic 'land of the giant's'

His tiny form lying naked on his sister-in-law's huge skirted thigh was simply the most incredable sight to behold...

Jennifer smiled down at him with a slightly sadistic thought...

She could do anything, he was like a little insignificant animal now, she squeezed her thigh's together tightly and enjoyed the wonderful tingling sensation that had formed deep in her core.

Pinching up the edges of her skirt's hemline, she gently slid it out from under his tiny body and pulled her skirt up to her waist. Leaving little Bobby now lying on the tightly stretched nylon of her stocking top...

He hugged her giant thigh, as he laid face down. He spread his knee's apart and pressed his firm cock into the emmence warmth...

Her skin reacted with a swift flush of spreading goosebump's...

Her pantie's darkened in the crotch from the excess juices that were rushing into her heated sex. She mindlessly moaned, as her finger's touched her pussy with feathery softness...

Her sleepy eye's now focused on the little naked man, she uncrossed her ankle's and spread her leg's apart... in the process, 'purposely' causing tiny Bobby to slip loose and tumble down between her steamy thigh's.

She gasped with sudden surprize, as he unknowingly brushed his tiny hand's across her swollen libia majora. The sensation caused her to convulse momentarily with paralizing waves of exquisite pleasure...

She gasped with short, quick breaths, her finger's rubbing more firmly a circular, stirring motion, that quickly triggered her first frustrated orgasum...


"Aaaa Aaa Aaaah-Mmmmmmmmmmmnnnn...", Jenny's soft sounds of pleasure filled the room.


Bobby was gently captured between her finger's and pressed face first into her pantie's...


She firmly massaged herself with his tiny face, rubbing him slowly up and down...


She pressed harder and bucked her hip's in response to the feeling of his tiny breath's as he fought to survive against her mamoth-sized vagina...

"MMmmm-Whaaaa, aah aah aah aah", her pelvis rocked as she bucked her hip's wildly...


She cummed several times, and held his tiny being firmly in place as she enjoyed his unconscious movement's. His entire body was soon completely coated with her clear stickynesss...


Jennifer finally finished. Rejuvenated, and completely relaxed she poured herself a glass of Carly's red wine and finished off one of Bob's crudely rolled blunt's... An hour later, she had washed him carefully, with a warm wash cloth and placed him safely into her zippered purse pocket.

She found a pair of Carly's clean underwear, and put them on, she rinsed-out her cumm-coated pantie's and stuffed them into her purse...

She turned off the television and the lights and locked up Carly's house before she left, quickly driving the hours drive over to their Mom and Dad's place.

Her tiny passenger, tucked away inside her leather purse pocket remained totally unconscious the entire time, as his old life was 'literally' left behind...Bob would ultimately come to realize the following morning...


Jennifer stopped in their parent's drive and shut off her car. She checked the time and knew that they would be getting ready for bed soon, she decided to go on in, visit with them for a little while.

Her baby sister 'Trish' would be there, but she didn't talk much with her anymore because of her attitude-(High Society Mean Girl)-and conceded, self centered personality.

Trish would most likely leave for her own room upon Jennifer's entrance.

So she wouldn't be any kind of a problem, or stop her from doing what she had planned to do...


Bob ended up straped down to a tiny doll's bed, before Jennifer gently placed it back inside the doll house. She folded the house back together, and carried it down the steps to her old bedroom.

She sat down on her bed for a moment and stared at the old antique doll house. She wondered what the tiny occupant inside would think upon awakening...

Jennifer softly chuckled a deep throaty, clucking laugh, as she tried to contain her overwhelming pleasure...

Oh, the Fun that she would have with him, later when the two sisters finally got him back to Carly's house...



*
Chapter 10 by midnightwriter85


Bob's Ultimate Experience




Chapter 10




* I've "I"-mmensely, 'conceded' to the fact that some spelling may 'inaccurately' occur from time to time, although I'll remain just slightly impudent, but not particularly 'conceited' about it and just continue to free write. A special thanks goes out to Carycomic for the amusing reviews, and the insightful premonitions...

I'd like to thank everyone for reading and reviewing, although Carycomic's informative puns, and quick, (spell-check) sucker-punch's, sure keep the whole process fun and interesting! Thanks Cary, for 'keepin-it-Real'...'Holmes!'




*Now, with some of the backstory behind us we can resume to the present. Bob is still hiding behind the huge, white, monolithic toilet, while his unaware Mother-in-law goes about her daily routine, completely oblivious to her tiny spectator...

As Diane so systematically lathered up her wriggling toe's, Bob huddled down behind the back of the toilet, trying despairately to regain some of his composure. The purely accidental action, of the huge giantess inadvertantly bumping the lotion bottle, nearly discovering her tiny 'unseen' prisoner, had caused him to become so terrified that he'd pissed his pant's, nearly being caught by his gigantic mother-in-law, Diane.

He squatted down silently, against the cold porcelain and held his face inside his trembling hand's.

After the longest time, Diane had finally stood-up and threw on her bath robe. Stepping over in front of the sink, she continued her routine, pulling on the same black panties she wriggled her saggy ass into them and pulled the gusset up tightly into herself...

The steam inside of the bathroom had nearly dissipated, after such a long wait in the cooler space behind the giant toilet.

Bob was nearly ready to just step out and 'purposely' get her attention, allow the giantess Diane to see him, just get it over with,... let her do with him as she saw fit at this very moment.

Her hugeness filling up the sky above him, as she casually brushed her hair and scrubed her face with some type of defoliating cream her towering form covered from the knees up inside the huge bathrobe, standing in front of the sink counter, occasionally glancing up into the mirror she casually swayed back and forth, from side to side...her huge shadow swinging across the floor in front of the toilet like a swinging pendulum...

Bob couldn't take it anymore. He just had to get the hell out of there...

Just then, as he was about to 'purposely' reveal his tiny-sized figure to her gigantic womanhood...she just, stepped over and suddenly reached for the door handle, swiftly opened it up...

Bob stopped himself, watching with amazement as she just swiftly and instantly disappeared out through the open door, turning left toward her bedroom, her shifting bottom jiggled slightly within the robe as she stepped out into the hall, turning out of his sight...

He didn't hesitate any longer, he ran out of the shadow of the toilet and sprinted across the cold hard tiles...

He ran as hard as he could, charging for the carpeted hallway. The moment that he reached the hall and hit the carpet, making a sharp right turn, he headed toward the stairwell...

The running instantly became more difficult, as his feet sank into the softness of the deep carpeting.

He turned to look back, briefly catching a glimpse of the giant Diane's rear-end, as she slipped into her bedroom on the opposite end of the hallway.

Running as fast as he could, he felt a sudden spike of adrenaline surging from within his gut, just as he simultaneously, heard the shrill yipping of the family's toy poodle, 'Yankee'!

The energetic little pooch had heard his Mistress Diane finally leaving the bathroom, and he was running up the stairs to go and find her!

Bob had to suddenly change directions, as he was originally going to go down the stairs...

The little dog quickly ascended the stair-steps with leaps and bounds, so quickly reaching the top that Bob was forced to hastily dive under the first doorway that he came to...

He squirmed underneath of the door that was right at the top of the stairs. He slid under and wriggled his way into the brightly lit room...

His eye's were instantly blinded, as the blast of direct sunlight coming into the open window on the opposite side, clearly from across the room, had forced him to cover his face and turn away for a moment untill his eye's adjusted to the extreme brightness...

He slowly opened up, squinting hard, he caught a glimpse of movement...

A feminine voice directly above him seemed to echo across the floor of the room.


"Well,...Hello there, wha-cha doin down there, Little Bobby?", a girlish voice resounded from above, a strangely familiar, girlish-whisper that he quickly recognized...

Bob looked up, and strained his eye's to see the claw-like fingers of Trish's hand coming down upon him with a swift grasping motion!

A split-second later, the full force of her clamping finger's wrapped completely around him like a giant hawks clasping talon's!

Bob screamed out in terror as Trish's grasping fist clamped up around his entire body, easily capturing him inside her right hand...

He felt himself being swiftly lifted up, as Trish's excited giggling thundered out directly into his captive face!


"Got-CHA!", Trisha exclaimed...


Whipping him around in a complete circle she turned toward her bed. Bob was whisked around as Trish suddenly just leapt into the air with a twisting spin, lunging for her bed...

Bob's stomach churned and lurched, from the sudden and powerful gravitational force...

Plunging onto her bed with a hard bounce, the giantess flopped around giggling excitedly and rolling onto her back with her tightly gripped fist holding her tiny captive dangerously tight!


"Haa, haa....you wondered into the WRONG room, little mister!", Trish threatened him, holding his face right up closely to her cavernous mouth...

"Where'd you get those rediculous clothes?", she whispered. Her inquisitive eye's inspecting his struggling little doll-sized figure as she poked and prodded away...

Lying on her back and holding little Bob up above her face, she blushed with a pinkish hue and playfully chuckled like a giant clucking frog...

Her throat puffing up in a pumping motion, as she tried to contain her amuzement of the profoundly ironic situation.



Trish was the youngest the baby of the family, her parent's had been more then lenient with her, getting her most anything that she wanted. She had been the only one of her sibling's to get a car without paying for it herself...a brand new 2013 'Hot Pink' volkswagon bug, convertible...

She had gotten everything she had ever wanted, and her selfishness was the only thing larger than her well rounded bubble butt...

Her chubby butt was her best asset, she thought, as she always displayed it inside the tightest pair of pants she could squeeze into!

Her hot breath washed over Bob's trapped body as she held him so uncomfortably close...


"Please Trisha, just let me go, I didn't mean to come in 'here', I was just, just...", Bob stammered..

Trish interupted--- "jus-'WHAT?", she growled down at him, snarling with her upper lip...

"JUST WHAT?", she yelled into his face, blasting her voice at him like a sonic wave!


"I, I, I, didn't mean to bother you, I just want outta here!", Bob screamed back at her!


"Oh, I'll Bet you DO!", she slowly smiled up at his trembling face. "BUT, Your not going anywhere little man!"

"I don't know how you made yourself so small, but...trying to sneak into my room to 'spy' on me was a BIG Mistake,  Bobby", she whispered with diva-like spitefulness...

"I know how you liked to look at my Ass,... Yeah, I saw you", she smiled wide, opening her eye's widely as well, to simulate a surprized reaction..and pausing, just enough, to gage his tiny sized facial expression...

"..-last Christmas, while we were in the restaurant,...Don't try and deny IT!", she squeezed his rib's tightly!


"No, Don't do this,...Trisha,..Please!", Bob strained under the extreme pressure, as the girl giant's powerful fingers slowly increased their crushing grasp.


"Mmmm-Hmmmh, I could um, make you do anything, couldn't I?", she pondered thoughtfully, using a single curling finger to pretend to scratch her chin.

"Let me see,....Mmmm Yes!, that's IT!", she faked a sudden surprized reaction.


Jumping up from her massive bed she swiftly stepped over to her desk, still holding him tightly, she placed her fist down onto the desktop...

Standing Bob up on his feet in an upright position, she slowly released him carefully pulling her hand away, leaving him standing there in the center of her cluttered work area...


"Now, here's what were gonna DO", she leaned back and stretched out her arm's.

Standing back, Bob could now see 'all' of her for the first time since she'd captured him.

Her tight short-pant's strained to contain her large deire-air. Her smallish, underdeveloped brest's were shoved into a tight T-shirt that was clearly 3-sizes too small. Her long blonde hair swept around her shoulder's like a overly washed curtain, split-ends filled with static floated about her head like a strange alien halo.


Trish suddenly stood up straight, towering above the desk-top she grabbed her left elbow inside her right hand and pulled it inward as she casually stretched her shoulder...

Twisting to the side, she turned on her feet as she loosened up her upper body. Bob could see her enormous young body standing over him, from her slightly chubby belly that pancaked out over the tight waistband of her purple short's, all the way up across her looming form...

He slowly gazed up at her eye's, as she had just 'locked-on', to his fearful expression...

She quickly stepped forward, leaning against the edge of the desk directly in front of him, pressing the top of her thigh's into the solid edge, just below her bulging tight crotch, depressing the large smooth skinned leg muscles into the desk, she stood with her hand's on her hip's, towering over him glairing down at his doll-like figure, she paused to watch his frightened reaction to her sudden closeness...

Bob tried to contain his trembling nerve's and stand still, as his devious captress just silently staired him down... intimidating him, with just her sheer, magnificent size!

Her dominant stance, as she proudly stuck out her chest and winged out her sharp elbow's, still clamping her finger's around her widely curved hip's, caused him to shrink away from her imposing enormity. Her cold indifferance, sending him into a mental state of extreme fear.

He quickly looked away from her daunting gaze. Looking back down to the surface of the desk, and nerviously stumbling back a few steps, he trembled uncontrolably, shaking like a quivering mouse caught by a gigantic feline...

Peeking up with a quick glance, his eye's were drawn to the tightly encased crotch area of her straining short-pant's. His knee's weakened, as he allowed himself to imagine that giant bulging cunt completely naked, and right in front of him...

The material of the shorts had worn thin against her massive inner thighs, causing a lighter colored threading to show through... which seemed to 'highlight' her gigantic pussy with a outer framing, that instantly drew your eye's right to it...

Her hip's slowly swayed, just slightly. Just enough to create movement in the straining material, a crease would form and elongate, then just 'pop', and pull away back into itself...

Her massive glut's slightly flexed, tightening the material even more, creating new creases that seemed to ripple around, forming unique designs that slowly changed in pattern on her hip's and across the front of the tightly fitted shorts.

Bob felt his penis swelling, causing him to drop down onto his knee's...


"Please Trish, just call your sister to come get me, 'she' doesn't know about this, or what's happened to me, Please,....just call Carly, O.K.?", Bob pleaded with his gigantic sister in law.


Trish tilted her head to the side, and rolled her eye's...


She studied his pathetic little being as he seemed to be 'worshiping' her. His tiny size, kneeling down before her, centered on her desk, like a miniature statue...


Her neck swelled with a slight pancake-a mildly formed 'double-chin', as she tilted her head down sharply to continue her dominant stare. She wasn't fat, just a slight bit chunky. Her shapely figure was very healthy, her youthful appearance made her very attractive...


Trish slowly squatted down, bringing her face down slowly as she continued her possesive gaze, intently watching her tiny captive trembling like a terrified insect...


"Oh Bobby, you don't like visiting with me?", she tried to sound offended and hurt...


Bob was literally 'terrified' of her now. She seemed to be enjoying this little game of cat-n-mouse.

She pushed out her lower lip, and looked down...

Her eye's, returned with a shimmering pool of clear fluid filling up the lower lid's.

Just as Bob thought she was about to cry, her tongue poked out and traced a slow wet trail all the way around her lip's.

Parking her rounded chin down onto the surface of the desk, Bob was seeing just her face alone, her giant face itself, being nearly as tall as his entire height...

Her cheek's flushed with a pinkish, blushing color. Her smile slowly reappeared with a chuckle of mischievousness, her frisky nature was completely unpredictable...

Her playfulness, only shrouded by her expertly practiced poker-face, she continued to softly giggle.

Lifting her chin up, to let her mouth drop open....she gasped, like she was shocked at the idea that her tiny brother in law had become so helpless, that he was forced to 'beg' like a little pet!


"It's so funny seeing you like this, I mean, your just so, so, Tiny, I could just,...put you in my pocket!", she giggled, with an 'eerie' fasination lingering within her teary eye's...


"This isn't FUNNY, Trisha!", Bob managed to say, before her erupting laughter blasted out at him.

The profuse laughter suddenly exploded- the sound waves from her huge voice hammered against his face and chest, knocking him backward with an invisible punch of sheer force!


"Yes It IS!", she roared!


"Trish, you have to help me!", Bob screamed into her giant open mouth...


"Haa,Haa' your just like a little puppy aren't Choo?", she giggled right into his face.


"Trisha, I'm your  sister's Husband, can't you see what your doing?", Bob started to try and reason with her.


Trish seemed to ignore what he was saying, constantly giggling away. Bob raised his tiny voice at her, trying to get her to listen to him...

"This is 'serious', Patricia. Please, listen to me, you have to listen to ME!" he yelled!

She was actually 'thrilled' about finding him this way, 'totally' helpless and trapped, unable to defend himself in any way...

Her pointing fingertip pointed at him from above his head. Her hand had moved so quickly, it was as if her large, sharp fingernail had just suddenly appeared there in front of him!

"Wooo,...Watch out there!", she teased. Poking at his waist, swiftly jabbing her green-painted nail directly at him!

"Stop it, Trish, don't do that, you'll hurt me, 'Stop' Please!", he cried out in fear of her Sharp, green, stabbing nail!


"Awww, come on, It's just my finger!", she teased. Poking him right in the gut with a swift punch!


Bob doubled over in pain. He curled up into a fetal position and moaned out in agony...


Trish finally stopped giggling and watched him in confusion, as he rolled away across the notebook that she had placed him on...

Her finger drifted over and touched his shoulder...


"Noooo!", Bob screamed!


She jerked her finger away, quickly placing her hand's down on the desk top, she pushed herself back up into a standing position...looming above him, she watched him suffering in total disbelief...

"I'm sorry Bobby, I didn't think....I, didn't mean to...", she whispered down....


"Just leave me alone!", Bob screamed at her!


She slowly stepped back, sitting down on her bed and folding her hand's between her thigh's. She continued to watch him as he rocked around holding his stomach with both his arm's.

"SO, how did you 'shrink' yourself,... so small", she whispered, quietly asking, suddenly finding a tone of sincere affection, trying to sound concerned for him.


"I Don't Know, Alright", Bob's angry voice shouted at her!


"Well how did you get 'Here', in our house?", she continued, hoping to befriend him, again...

Hoping that they could start over and get past this little 'finger-pointing' incident. She laid back on her bed, on her side and propped her head inside the palm of her hand. Relaxing and waiting for her tiny prisoner to come to his sense's and stop reeling in pain...

Bob finally soothed away the stinging spasums inside his gut, managing to sit upright he glanced across the open space between the desk and the huge bed. Trisha was spread out on her side like a living landscape, staring back in his direction with a look of serious concern and understanding.

"I don't know how I got here.", he said.

His finger's still rubbing his sore belly, he tried to get up and found that he couldn't just yet, his stomach was still a little rough, he felt like he'd been punched in the stomach with a sledge-hammer...

"So, you just woke up like that, teenie-tiny,...shrunk down to 'THAT!", she pointed at him in confusion.




*

End Notes:

Two more chapters to go...    

Chapter 11 by midnightwriter85
Bob's Ultimate Experience


Chapter 11


*Patrisha recounted what had previously happened. She couldn't really believe it! Her brother in law, Carly's husband, had become the size of a hair brush, and had just 'appeared' inside her bedroom?

*Right in the middle of the day, as she was relaxing in her bedroom? Patrisha was getting a good sun-tan from her open bay-window. She got up to see what 'Yankee' the toy poodle was barking about, and as she had just reached her door, down on the floor, crawling into her room, squeezing under her closed door... A tiny-sized little version of her sister's husband, Bobby...

Trish had easily captured him. This, 'strange' little person'- he was so small he'd crawled right in under her door a mini-sized, little man?

He kept on asking her to "call Carly", she never told him that she wouldn't....





***




"I 'really' don't know Trish", Bob tried to explain. "Please, just call my wife, tell her to come over here and get me", Bob tried to remain calm toward his gigantic captress.

His now, fifty-foot tall, sister-in-law!


Her devious nature and unreadable 'poker-face', left him nothing to go on but his own gut, which at the time, was still very sore from her giant-sized, sharp fingernail...


"Look, she'll know what to do,.. I need her, O.K., just call Carly for me, would you?", Bob began to plead with her...


"We'll get to that,... just tell me, Bobby. Where'd you 'Wake-up' all shrunken down like this?", Trisha asked her brand new, tiny-sized, prisoner...

"Were you in the house?", she raised her voice attempting to once again, take complete charge of the situation.


"Trish I, was 'inside' that old Dollhouse in Jen's bedroom", Bob tried to stand-up again...pointing in the direction of Jen's bedroom just down the hallway...

His stomach twitched with a soreness that still kept him sitting down.

"I don't know how I got there, I just woke up trapped inside it, and after I found these clothes, I found a way to get out, and here I am.", Bob continued...

"I don't know what happened to me, I just 'shrunk', sometime during the night last night. I need you to help me, please Trish, just call Carly..."

He didn't feel any reason to tell her about being trapped inside the bathroom all morning, just after she had finished her shower, and the entire time that her mother had been in there taking her bath...


"So, you were "Where?", she mocked him, a slight smile forming on her face. "The Doll House?"

Staring at him in disbeleif, she rolled onto her belly and lifted up her feet. Her bare feet flexing at the ankles, her green painted toenail-polish swirled around above her rounded butt, as she began to slowly swing her feet around in tilting circles...pointing her toe's straight out, causing the soles of her small high-arched feet to form deep ridges of fresh wrinkling...

She began to rock her body in a twisting motion, casually rocking from side to side, pressing her elbow's alternately, to force her butt-wagging motion, she smiled wider and her eye's glittered with delight...occasionally bending her knee's to effortlessly kick her heel's into her butt.

She softly chuckled, a slight glimmer of lust twinkling within her green eye's...

"Maybe, your a 'Ken" Doll, that's come to life!", she whispered teasingly.

"Only, you didn't get to become 'Lifesize', you just stayed that same size, did-ja ever think of that, Hmm?", she dropped her face down into her pillow, to hide it, she trembled with erupting giggle's...wildly heel-kicking her rounded bubble butt.


Bob felt miserable, he'd dreamed of this situation many times, trying to imagine what it would actually be like. Being shrunken down to this miniature size was his ultimate fantasy!

He had written hundreds of storys that had this exact idea, a tiny man becoming trapped by some young single girl, whom-to him, was a real life giantess...

This thing had happened to him, and now,... Here he was, six inches tall and wishing that he was back to his regular 'normal' size again. This was definitly 'Not' what he had in mind...

Trish, was the 'last one', that he would have 'Ever' wanted to find him this way...

Why didn't he just let himself get caught by her mother, 'Diane'. At least she would have been a little more mature, about this strange alteration. She would have at least been, a little bit more thoughtful about the whole thing...

"BOOM!" - Bob jumped back at the sudden impact!


Trish had rolled out of the bed, landing on her feet, she sprang upright and stepped toward her door.


"You stay right there, I'll go and get my phone, and - maybe, grab you something to munch on, okay?", she spoke over her shoulder as she opened up her door, quickly stepping through into the hall...

Turning away and not expecting an answer she stepped through, slowly pulling her door shut, "Be right back, Funky Monkey", she teased...

The door closed with a solid 'Clunk', and she was gone...


Bob tried again to get to his feet. The soreness in his belly still lingered with a stabbing sting...

He looked all around the giant sized room, Trish's expensive taste showed through everywhere...the Rolex watch sitting on her desk behind him, the large flat screen T.V. mounted on the wall by her door.

Every piece of clothing that was strung around so haphazardly, had some fancy designer namebrand.

High-heel pumps scattered around on the floor of assorted colors, studded Levis, cut-off shorts, everything that Bob could see for what felt like 'miles' away', was enormous, and feminine, and very exspensive...

Her ceiling had a mirrored section directly above the bed. Bob just kept thinking about how different Trisha was from her sister Carly...

Carly didn't say much about Trish, she talked about Jennifer all the time, they were the closest of the three sisters. Trish was the spoiled brat though,...and any of her sibling's would agree to that.


Bob suddenly jumped, he'd heard the toy-poodle 'Yankee' yapping again. Instinctively, he scooted back toward the huge computer monitor, and prepaired to duck behind it if that bedroom door would happen to open!

He heard the little dog yipping excitedly, as it passed Trisha's closed door. He also heard Diane's voice, as she talked to the little dog in an affectionately, baby-ishness like way, giving the impression that she was actually communicating with the tiny poodle...


"Momma's little MAN, yes U are, Yes U are, such a good little boy, aren't cho?"

"Such a good boy!" "Yes, YOU ARE!" "Little Yankers is such a good BOY!"


Diane's 'Puppy-dog-gibberish' slowly faded away as she and the excited pup desended the stairs...

Bob could hear the little dog growling and nipping at her heel's as they made their way down the stairwell...


Bob's heart was still pounding, as he 'hypothetically' concidered the notion that if, Diane had opened the door, in that split-second of time, would he have called out to her?

Would he have had the nerve, to allow the giant sized Diane to find him?

Would he have been better off with his mother-in-law?

Bob was finally able to stand up, the stomach pain had nearly faded-away now, he walked the length of Trish's colossal desk...

A single pair of her dirty footie's were crumpled in a pile at the far back side of the desk, next to a pair of her wrinkled thong pantie's...

He felt his stomach tightening with an adrenaline surge. The lingering scent of Trish's body filled the air around the well worn pieces of huge, pink, clothing...

The filthy bottoms of the footies were covered with compacted grime, easily revealing the tremendous weight that had been imposed upon them.


He turned away, quickly walking back to the other end of the front of her cluttered desk. His eye's darting toward the door, wondering how long she would actually be gone, did he have enough time to explore...he let his eye's scan the giantess girl's room...

A pang of intense fear clutched his gut...

He tried to re-focus, Should he try and get out of her room, escape from her, maybe try his luck at getting Diane to notice him?


His heart rate had been surging at this constant 'high-rate' for such an extended period, that he was becoming very tired, so he just sat down on a tiny pink box, that must have had some type of girlish trinket inside it. He tried to calm himself down a bit before she returned...


His excitment was hard to contain, the idea that Trish had left to go and get her 'phone', had gave him a slight glimmer of hope!


He thought of his wife, he could picture her face,... would she still love him at this 'new' size?

He pictured her, the way she looked as she had gone to stay at her sister's place for the weekend, what would she do, now... when she found him like this?

She had been so, 'Apparently' disgusted by him, when she had 'toyed' with that little bug on their kitchen floor, what would she do now, with 'him'...at nearly the same scale?

He was still alot bigger than that beetle was, but- he was still, 'Pocket-sized', or maybe 'Fun-sized'....

Would his wife of two years, be totally repulsed by this?

Would Carly totally reject him in this new state of being?

His mind concidered all the possibilities, she might keep him, maybe?

He trembled at the thought of her rejecting him...'He began to mumble-

"If she did, would she hand me over to the p-police...or the hospital?", his lip's mouthing the words.

What would become of him as a test subject, for some advanced scientists, as a human guinea pig...

Carly wouldn't allow that to happen would she? No, she would try and figure this thing out, she loved him and even though she wouldn't understand this strange 'change' of events, she would never just hand him over to become some 'test-subject',....would she?

His mind raced with all the imagined possability's, he thought of how easily some young inexperienced female inturn, could so casually manipulate his now miniature sized body, regarding him with little or no refinement, subjecting him to test after test, with no care or concern toward him as an actual person...


His heart just wouldn't slow down it pounded harder as he heard the feminine voice, of his gigantic 'host' as she returned, pecking a sharp, dagger-like fingernail, on the outside of her door...

In a haunting 'sing-song'like whisper, Trish had quietly opened up her door and pressed her face into the opening, just wide enough to allow her face.


"I'MM, BAA,aaaacK!", a ghostly line from an old horror flick..'The Shining', she followed up with an awkward giggle.


The door swiftly swung open and she quickly burst into the room doing a side step, as she danced her way over to the front of her desk where her frightened little guest was forced to wait for her.


"Did-ja miss me?", she excitedly asked, lowering a plate down onto the seat of her office chair, just below his line of sight...

Bob searched her towering figure looking for her phone. He didn't see it, he waited for her to settle down, so that he could ask her where it was...

Trisha dropped onto her knee's, spreading them wide to allow her to swivel more easily on her hip's, as she reached from the chair to the desk top...


Grabbing a small bit of broken chocolate-chip cookie crums, she pinched-up between her finger's and reached it toward her miniature man.


"Here, open your mouth", she told him, as she opened 'her' mouth as well, as if she were feeding a baby- , a mother trying to 'teach' her baby to do as she does, by saying what she want's, then- performing that action herself-subconsciously most of the time, they don't even realise that their doing it...

Bob felt like a baby bird, as he looked up at the huge set of fingernails, her thumb-nail, and index finger's nail pinched together appeared like a huge mother bird's green colored beak!

"Come on, there you go, good boy!", Trisha was watching Bob like a loving mother...

"Want some more?", she whispered, as she reached over and pinched up another mouthful for him. (Just a tiny pinch, for her)


"Did you get your phone?", Bob yelled up to her...

"It's still charging sweee-ty, should be all charged up though in a few minutes, okay?", she had suddenly became so charming and gracefull...

"Come on, here you go, have some more...", she dropped her mouth open once again, leaning down closer to him.

Bob could see right inside her huge gapping mouth...the glissening tongue wriggled and wollowed within the bed of her lower jaw teeth...


"That's right, good boy Bobby!", she giggled with an excited shiver of endearing pleasure...


"Trish, I need something to drink...", Bob told her, as his tiny teeth chewed on the mouthful of large chunky chocolate bits, his throat becoming dry again...


"Well what would you like, tiny sir?", she asked, in an overly 'proper' way, smiling down at him like he was the only man left in the world...

"Would you like a glass of milk?" "Maybe, some Iced-Tea?", she seemed to be enjoying this...

Watching his embarrassment, and humiliation seemed to fuel her heightened spirt's, her elusion to this, quite profound and excessive she smiled down upon him with no concern for his emaciation.


"I don't care, just something to wash this cookie down", he roughly chewed as he spoke...


"Alright, I'll be right back", she pulled her towering upper body up above him, then placed her feet under her, and seemed to grow even larger as she slowly rose up into her full height...

Standing up, she took two steps and stopped, her back-side facing him...


He intently watched her, she seemed to become suddenly preoccupied, in deep thought.

Her hand's rose up to her hair and she ran her finger's through it-'a massaging wiggling motion'-as she combed her fingernail's through...

She stepped to the side, pausing for a breif moment, halfway to her door...

She shifted her hip's casting her weight to one side. Her hand's came down and she began to rub her hand's smoothly all around her waist...She slowly turned around to face him...

A distant, sudden change of expression on her face... She seemed to be searching for something?


Bob felt the hairs on the back of his neck standing up, warning him...

He started to get to his feet, this giantess instantly 'changing' terrified him...

Her huge shapely figure twirled completely around. She lifted up on the ball of her right foot, and like a giant ballerina, she just simply spun around in a perfect twirling spin...


"I could have been on stage you know?", she suddenly announced- to her captive little prisoner.

Positioning her arm's correctly, she spun around again...


Her hair floating out around her shoulder's as she twirled in a perfect circle. She took on the appearance of a gigantic swirling 'top', or a giant 'merry-go-round'...


"I took lessons for three years, did you know that, Bobby?", her question's seemed random, like she wasn't expecting an answer...

"I'll bet that 'you' could have been a great dancer too, Bobby. I saw you dancing at your wedding, I would have 'loved-it', if you'd have asked me for a dance".


Bob began to tremble with fear and confusion. She had so suddenly just changed, the way she switched so quickly so, strangely,.. changing into someone else it seemed...

Her face becoming blank, devoid of any emotion, she starred right down at him as she stopped spinning and seemed to slowly become angry...

Stepping toward him, she advanced suddenly with a swift rush of imposing fluid motion...

A flash of instantanious movement...."WHOOSH!"... Her face filling his entire view!


"You think your so HOT, Bobby?", she whispered. "I wanted you to notice 'ME', at your wedding, and you didn't even act like I was even 'THERE'...", she glaired down at him with a look of vengeful spite...


Bob couldn't breath, as Trisha's enormous face filled the entire room before him, her nostril's flairing out, sucking up all of the immediate air around him like a double-barrel vacuum hose...


"Do you see me 'NOW', Bobby?", she gritted her teeth tightly, grinding them together with a clacking-ticking like, tacky grit-crunching motion...

Her huge white teeth, sparkling right in front of him, close enough to reach out and touch...

Bob felt his brain flooding with fear, intense, numbing, blinding, terror!

Her humid breath whafted across his face...

He felt his head spinning, and collapsed into the giant-sized hand of his angered captress!

Without warning, she snatched him up, squeezing hard and lifting him swiftly his rib's compressed firmly from the extreme force of her constricting fingers. He felt his stomach sinking, a sickening pang of whirling motion overtook his blurry vision...

He nearly gagged from the mushy chocolate goo that he was still holding within his mouth.

Her huge face settled in before him, a smuggly possessive stare. Her green painted nail's firmly digging into his chest, thigh and stomach... she slowly released her grasp...


"Your lucky, cuz I really 'do', like you Bob", she whispered. Holding him so closely, he could feel the heat-waves from her glowing face.

Her large index finger rose up from the side and patted him on the head. His head was bounced with the solid thumps from the tip of her rounded fingertip, she pulled him in closer to her body and pressed his knee's into her upper belly, forcing his face into the bottom of her left breast.

Bob could hear the 'fumpt-bump' 'fumpt-bump' 'fumpt-bump' within the heavy wall of her massive body....




*
Chapter 12 by midnightwriter85
Bob's Ultimate Experience


Chapter 12


* Bob gets to know his 'Gigantic', "little" baby sister-in-law, just a little bit better. Her personality shines through in this last chapter. Part two of 'Bob's Ultimate Experience' will be up shortly. It may be a couple weeks, sometime around mid-December. Bob continues his ultimate adventure as an escapee, and his 'real-life' story, will gradually unravel in 12 more chapters.






***



"Trisha, I'm leaving for the store Honey, would you like me to get you anything?", Diane's voice came through the closed bedroom door, braking the trance that her daughter seemed to be dwelling in...

Trisha jumped suddenly, startled at the sound of her mother's voice, as she quickly realized that the woman was just standing right outside her closed doorway!

Nervously and quickly gathering up the struggling little man, she carelessly threw him into her desk drawer and slapped it shut...


"Umm, Yeah-Mom, Uh-... YES!, I could use some more Soy-milk", she yelled toward her door...



***



Just prior to Diane's interuption...


Bob had been struggling for air, trying to defend himself from the large over-powering, fingertips of his gigantic captress. She had been poking him, pinching at his limb's, squeezing his body...everywhere!

He felt her powerful finger's grasp his shoe's and pull them off...

She then, quickly turned him upside down and as he hung by his ankle's, pinched up between her finger's, she began to kiss and lick the sole's of his feet....occasionally, nibbling at them, and closing her mouth around his leg's. Wallowing him with her puckering lip's, she giggled as he screamed for her to, "Stop!". Laughing uncontrollably, his head hanging down between her pillowed breast's...

Gasping and fighting for a breath between incessant giggling, and uncontrollable laughter he was caught up, over and over again, between her clamping teeth and her slathering tongue...

Her wet tongue slipped and slid across his face and chest, his shirt had torn open in the front, exposing his bare-chest to her large, wiggling tongue...

Simply amuzing herself by his extreme vulnerability, his hysterical laughter and constant squirming had kept her from becoming bored with torturing him. Trish's finicky personality usually wouldn't continue with any repetitive task for very long before she quickly became annoyed and as she would say, "So Bored"...

However, this little game was very satisfying.

She chuckled haughtily, as she watched Bob's helpless reaction to her gigantic mouth...she casually stripped his tiny body of the rest of his clothing, and was about to twiddle his limp little wang, when, she was so unexpectedly interupted by her mother, whom had no idea what was taking place just on the otherside of her daughter's bedroom door!



***



Bob was swiftly released, suddenly cast into total darkness, roughly thrown into that large desk drawer. He was so glad to be free from her, even if only untill he could just catch his breath!

The sudden shifting of the floor slamming against the back of the desk, tossed him backward and thrust his naked body into the interior wall of the drawer front...

He bounced off, rolling forward into complete darkness...

He labored hard gasping for a full, uninterupted breath, a clear, clean breath, after his tormenting captress had slammed the drawer shut, imprisoning him inside, his eye's streaming with tears. His heart felt like it could explode inside his chest...


He heard Trish yelling back to her mother Diane, answering her. He quickly realized that she would be re-opening that drawer within moments, he scrambled deeper into the back of the drawer, crawling on all fours through scattered junk that filled in the cramped dark space around him.


Trish had been simply relentless! She had no 'real' idea, of the actual effect that she was having on his sensitive little person. Her selfish nature, not even concidering anything other then how funny it was to completely dominate this helpless little man...

Playing head-games with his emotion, acting friendly one moment, then allowing her true nature to come out and scare the crap out of him....she could keep this up, for hours!

Tickling him continously, delighting in the sound of his dwarfed laughter...

Stripping him completely naked, and tossing his clothes, like throwing away a candy wrapper.

Bob had nearly sufficated within her finger's, as she continued to tickle his feet and wollow his body from all over, with fingers, tongue, lips and teeth...

Not allowing him to catch a single breath, she amuzed herself as she watched him squirmimg inside her palm's.


***


She got up and walked over to her bedroom window, glancing back at the closed desk drawer smiling to herself, knowing that he was trapped in there, untill 'She', decided to let him out...

Walking to the window, to watch her mother back the car out of the driveway, Trish felt an extreme satisfaction knowing that she could do anything she wanted with this tiny-sized man. Bobby was her little plaything now, and she could, 'So' easily,... make him do whatever she wanted, and there was no end to the things that 'she' wanted!



Trish sat down at the chair again, after she had watched her mother's car pull-out and leave the driveway...

She relaxed, and settled into the desk chair. She unbuttoned her short's, and undid the zipper...


She was definitely going to enjoy this. Her mother would be gone for at least, three hours, more than enough time to really drive her little Bobby toy completely WILD!

A wide smile spread across her blushing face, as she tryed to contain her lustful excitment. She managed to hold back an excited giggle, as she slowly slid the drawer open, just a slight crack, to tease her little prisoner a teensie bit more...


"Oh, Bob-bie_EE", her sing-song voice haughtily rang out...

"Fe, Fi, Fo, Fum, I smell the tinie tinie, that's about to cumm!"


Bob was still breathing hard, but he had recovered enough to try and stop her. He was backed into a corner, and no way to avoid her. His english blood wouldn't allow him to give up and he made up his mind that he had had enough of this... His flight or fight instinct kicked in and he just couldn't take anymore of that relentless 'tickling! He could see a little better now, after she had pulled the drawer partly open, letting the light in and he saw the sharp needle-end of a drawing compass lying right next to him.

He grabbed the pencil end and turned it around to face her, as she slowly slid the drawer out, carrying him along inside as if he weighed nothing at all...

She searched her eye's through the cluttered junk and easily found the little naked figure hiding himself behind a compass, holding it in front of him despairately trying to hide from her.


"THERE, you are!", she whispered possessively.

Her entire face filling the sky above, her smile radiant and brimming over with pure lust!

"Com-meer lil' guy", she whispered down into the drawer, her thumb and finger forming a pinching beak, that swiftly came after him!


Bob waited until her wide thumbnail floated down close and he swung the compass across in a sweeping pass...a swift sideways thrust, swinging the heavy instrument as hard as he could attempting to stab the attacking hand with the sharp needle end...

The quick thrust just missed her thumb, and as he so hastily tried to plunge the spear-like needle into it, his exertion spent, wasted on a near-miss, the huge feminine hand simply flinched-back in quick response to his nimble attempt...


"Bobby!", she exclaimed, jerking her hand away quickly...

She slowly lowered her face down directly above his naked little figure, her smile vanishing away as her arching brow's slightly lifted, then drew together tightly, her shimmering eye's darkened and her huge fingernail's struck down upon him with a swift 'lightning-crack'!

His upper right leg was suddenly struck by her sharp nail's,...in an instant of impacting force, his naked thigh exploded with intense pain!


"AAAAaaaaaahh', he screamed out.


His tiny screaming only alerted his tormentress, that she'd made her point...

Bob reeled in pain from the swift sharpness of the stabbing attack, rolling around inside the drawer in crippling agony he opened his eye's to see his weapon, (the compass) floating up within her tight grip, slowly turning toward him...


"You little shit!", she whispered. "I'll teach you", she sneered with seething anger...


Bob panicked, and tried to get to his feet. The drawer tilted, jerked, and slid out, causing him to tumble backward and roll over...head over heels.


"Nooooo, Tris-sha...PLEASE, Noooooo", Bob frantically scrambled to get back onto his barefeet and attempt to defend himself...

Her huge face's enraged cheek's inflamed, and reddening, blushing with anger, her hot breath filled the low-ceiling within the cluttered space. Bob scrambled on hands and knees trying to protect his nakedness, retreating from her, so helpless to her 'God-like' enormity he submissively yielded within the space of her cluttered desk drawer. Backing himself into the rear wall of the drawer, he screamed up at her huge face!

"What do you WANT?", he screamed. "I'll Do 'Whatever' you want, anything, ANYTHING!", he begged with pleading and screaming, tears trickled down his face as he dropped to his knee's and bowed to her....giving up, and stuffing his face down between his knee's....

Trisha paused, as she heard his minute sobbing and sniveling little whimper's...

She pulled the drawer all the way out, and lowered her face down directly over him. Her cool indifference pushing her anger back, she intently studied the miniature naked human. His bare back bowed out, as he sobbed into his kneeling lap, crying and slobbering in complete submission to her...

She felt strangely empowered...

She blew a stream of breath out through her puckered lip's, directing it at his cowering little form. She extremely enjoyed the fact that such an effortless and simple action, could have such a profound effect...

His hair fluttered around as her powerful breath poured out over him...

The 'chocolate scented' wind swirled around his hip's and shoulder's, stripping away his mental compassity. Bob's naked body began to tremble from her cool scented breath as it forcefully continued to blast away...

Becoming this miniature form, completely defenseless against 'anyone', being stripped of his dignity as easily as she had stripped off his clothe's he felt weak, so rediculously helpless...

He jerked up, tensing tightly!

The tip of the compass needle suddenly touched his spine!

The cold hard point shocking his skin as she lightly traced the ridge of his back bone...

The tip reached his rear-end, and slipped into his sensitive cleft...pushing into his ass-crack.

He jerked, tensing up in response to the unexpected intrusion, throwing his head back he looked up at his gigantic dominatrix, her monstrously huge mouth gapped open 'in surprize', of his reaction to her playful little game...


"OH, did 'that' get your attention?", she remarked, with a slight grin. "Eww, now there's 'poop' on my compass".

She moved the tip in front of his face, "Smell it!", she ordered him...

He looked up at her with tears streaming down his cheek's. She moved the needle tip closer and watched his cowering figure crawl backward away from it...


"I Said, Smell IT!", she raised her voice, blasting it down upon him!

Bob pressed his bare-ass against the back-board, cornered inside the entrapment of her desk drawer he was forced to raise his nose to the shiny metal tip. Defering to her he awaited her command.

"Now lick-it-off!", she snarled. "You little shit-ass!"

Reluctantly he licked the cool metal shaft as she had ordered him. Tears still running down his face...

The compass needle had nothing on it -of course, and he reached up and eagerly wiped it with his hand's, trying to show her, doing exactly as she commanded, cleaning off the sharp needle.

Despairately trying to rectify his act of rebellion, hoping that she didn't kill him, he quickly bowed his head in submission of her...

A long, lingering, moment passed without a sound. Bob felt her breath, a slight breeze of chocolate scented air...

He felt his body shaking as the drawer was bumped inward, shifting beneath him causing him to brace himself...

Then he felt the warmth of her thumb and index pads, as they conformed against his hip's, squeezing his pelvis, she gripped-up the firmly socketed hip-joints, tightly, and lifted him out of the drawer...

His arm's and leg's free to move, she held him up before her face and blankly starred upon him like a sweet little snack...


"Playing with you is really fun Bobby", she whispered, holding him so closely the steam from her humid breath moistened the skin on his face and chest...

"Please Trish, just let me go!", he begged her.


His arm's flailing around, feet kicking and flexing, he looked down into the valley of her gigantic, slightly seperated thigh's..directly below him.

Her magnificent leg's were like a twin set of smoothly-tanned 'Oil Tankers". He felt a single finger from her other hand, slightly dragging a sharp nail across his bare chest. He reached out to grab a hold of it and as he did, he felt the soft thumb-pad compress against his hand firmly squeezing, capturing it, as she gripped up his hand... trapping it inside her pinching finger's.

She pulled his arm out straight, and released his hip's with her finger's...leaving him to hang from that pinched up hand that was just clamped up between her finger and thumb...

Dangling precariously, he twisted around within her grasp suddenly feeling his stomach rising, he realized that she was lowering him down, slowly into the narrow space between her heavy thigh's.

Kicking his leg's and swirling around he floated slowly downward, as she easily let him down between her parted leg's...

His feet brushed against her leg, the ultra-smooth skin of her inner-thigh felt like a very warm, finely shaven, silk sheet. Her leg's opened wider forming an opening beneath on the seat of the chair, just enough room to release his tiny figure in-between...

Bob dropped about two feet, as she lessened her grip and let him fall from her pinched finger and thumb...

His leg's collapsed under him as he dropped, landing on the solid leather seat, the tanned material was taughtly stretched tight, as her tremendous weight compressed it down under her gigantic behind.

The open zipper of her purple short's, unveiled her thin cotton panties just underneath, and the heated odor of her huge female body emanated from the tightly fitted clothes. Her lower belly pushing out slightly from the open waist-band, revealing that her figure was slightly over-weight.

Her huge bare midriff, looming directly above was an instant reminder of just how easily she could make his tiny little body disappear!

Her daunting presense seated before him was simply breath-taking!

The view from between her slightly parted thigh's sent chills up his bare skinned back, and down his tingling spine...

Quickly glancing upward at her aloft face, he saw that 'look' of her emotionless stare, it sent a shock right through his pounding heart.

He dared not say a single word to her now. Anything that he could say would have no effect, and he had already figured that out. Her possessive control, looming over him as if he weren't even human just some tiny pet to be teased and toyed with. He pressed his tiny hands into the wall of thigh flesh, like a tiny 'Sampson'- trying to hold her giant pillar's apart.

As if there were absolutely nothing between her leg's...


"Who0000sh-ptff!" Suddenly, within a swift flash....

He was quickly compressed, tightly! His entire body squashed....

The warmth of her wall-like smothering thigh's closed around him-crushing together, softly trapping his whole body between her mamoth-like leg muscles.

His face and nose squeezed into the tight skin of her inner-thighs, the absorbing heat penetrated instantly- gripping him completely holding him totally paralyzed. He could barely get a short breath within the firm 'bubble-like' seal of sweet scented skin...


The incredable size of her powerful leg's easily contained his entire body as if she were simply crossing her leg's, without even noticing. The air quickly dissipated and he started to panic for a breath of air...

His entire strength, everything that he could possibly muster-up was entirely in vain, completely ineffective. He was trapped! He couldn't breath, the giant girl's compressed thigh muscle's, held him encased tightly, mummified, paralyzed completely!

His struggling fight was useless, he felt his heart pounding hard as his lung's started to burn...

Bob drifted into blackness... distant, muffled, girlish giggling filled his head. A tighter squeeze gripped him firmly. But, just before he slipped off, he felt himself sliding back down onto the leather chair seat..







The End. *Part one*.



"COMING SOON" - "Bob's Ultimate Experience" - 'Part Two' Rated 'X' By : midnightwriter85



*
Epilogue by midnightwriter85
Bob's Ultimate Experience -'part one'


Epilogue




* These first 12 chapters were actually an extended introduction. A precurser to the main story, (Part Two) which will soon follow.

Sartrean Existentialism claims, that it is best understood in 'contrast' to an established principle of metaphysics that, 'Essence precedes existence'. So, building-up an extended opening to this incredable fantasy and revealing all the experiences and strangeness that Bob has been through in a detailed set-up, seemed to be more then just relevant, it's pertinent...

To define his perspective into the readers eye, giving the play by play details of his very first moments, at this new miniature size, was blended in with an introduction to some of the other characters that will be predominantly continuing in the second half of the story.

Bob's wife will eventually catch up to him, at some point. Although, by the time that she does, she just might have different ideas about this whole thing...and 'his' perspective of this secrective fantasy becoming a permenant reality, might just change his entire outlook on everything that he had thought it would be!

These and other questions will hopefully be answered, and played out, while Bob struggles to just survive amongst these towering giantess inlaws...and maybe a giantess landlord?


***



As I work to write out this second part, some lingering questions come to mind. On an idealistic approach, in this post-story epilogue, I would very much be interested in your thoughts and feelings about what particular scenes in 'part-one' especially affected you...

Any suggestions, as to what you would have liked to see or what you wished had happened as Bob entered this new 'Gigantic World' and found himself suddenly thrust into his 'own' fantasy, would be greatly respected, and possibly introduced into the next part of his Ultimate Experience...

Please elaborate your suggestions. Give me something that really attracted you to this, something that has possibly even drawn you to other storys of this type....

Just to be clear, don't just say "More Butt Action". Although 'I think', that I know what you mean, but- maybe, 'MY' interpretation of 'Butt Acton' might be somewhat different than yours...

I really do enjoy getting your reviews though, even just short ones, so please don't take this as an insult, I would just like to 'Dig a little deeper' into this fantasy, just for my own curiousity.

As I am, definitely 'not', an expert on this particular fetish, for lack of a better word, I do wonder sometimes what actually happened 'along the way', that has drawn me into this Fantasy.

My thoughts? I sometimes wonder if the 'safety' aspect, has anything to do with it? The protection that a shrunken man would have, after being taken into possession by an enormous goddess, the safety factor being that absolutely 'Nothing' could happen to you under her giantess wing...

Maybe the absence of a mother-figure in my life had everything to do with it...

The idea that, as a giantess, her physical body would be explored, 'solely' from the miniature point-of-view, enabling me to see it in an impossible new light, an advantage that I've often dreamt of...

I'd like to thank everyone who read or reviewed, the comments were very appreciated! It really helps a beginner like myself to continue when the readers respond with their good-natured views, personal comments, and advice.

I hope that you've enjoyed this first part of the tale and will be continuing to follow. Forming a connection with me the author, and letting a kindred-like spirt sprout amongst us as we obtrude into the cyber-world, forging our own little nitche that we can occasionally escape to.

We have to stick together, even anonymously we can still touch-base and continue to explore, as we are the 'Pioneers' of this undiscovered new world.




End.


*
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3864