Shrunk in the Same World by LostSoul
Summary:

After a mysterious occurance that leaves 0.01% of the total world's population (700,000) shrunk, see the world through the eyes of a 19 year old with a macrophilia fetish as he truly understands the benefits and limitations of his fantasy.

 

PLEASE REVIEW! They inspire me to write more and I love to read your guys comments on my first story!


Categories: Humiliation, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Adult 30-39, Butt, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Entrapment, Violent, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 11965 Read: 76292 Published: October 12 2013 Updated: October 10 2014

1. Chapter 1 - The Epidemic by LostSoul

2. Chapter 2 - The Realization by LostSoul

3. Chapter 3 - The Family Friends by LostSoul

4. Chapter 4 - My Own Destiny by LostSoul

5. Chapter 5 - A Crushing Journey 1 by LostSoul

6. Chapter 6 - A Crushing Journey 2 by LostSoul

7. Chapter 7 - The Dreams by LostSoul

Chapter 1 - The Epidemic by LostSoul

A month ago, one of the world’s most unique occurrence has happened. 0.01 percent of the total world’s population mysteriously shrunk down to an inch tall. The people that shrunk were all at random and for some reason didn’t target a specific group of people. No one knows why. I, James, have also unfortunately fallen victim to that problem.

 

A little about myself is that I’m a nineteen year old student about to return back to college from the summer. I was a pretty tall individual, although not fat, I wasn’t exactly in shape either. I spent a lot of my free time browsing those online giantess sites and stories, imagining how it would feel to be in a situation like that. Women. What our biological instinct has been wired to would all be giants, their bodies proportionate to how glorified the female body is.

 

Sure, yeah, that’s what I spent most of my time thinking about until that sudden day.

 

After overcoming my initial shock of one day shrinking in my room, I thought that this was the best thing in my life. No more work, no more school, I’d just be a tiny dude in a world filled with giant jewels.

 

But no. Taking care of me has been more of a burden, and I guess the only reason that my mother would is just out of pity and that I’m still a living being. As the days went by, I was treated less like a son and more like a bug that you were forced to take care of.

 

Society’s view of the 7 hundred thousand people that shrunk ended up fading pretty quickly. It was booming news for the first few weeks. More than half those people went missing, the few that remained either opted to give up on life and become government experiments, taken care of by loved ones, or do whatever they see fit.

 

It was all old news by now, and people carried on with their usual lives. There was quite a few kidnapping accounts for a few of these victims. None have been found again, so most shrinkies (a news dubbed term), avoided public appearances and news reports.

 

I spend most of my days either on a desk or in a purse. My voice is pretty inaudible to the normal ear, so I’m left with whatever they think is most convenient for them. How long it’s been since I’ve held a conversation with my mom, a person, anybody really.

 

As I’m sitting in my mother’s black medium sized leather purse, I recount the day that I first shrunk a month ago…

 

After looking through pictures of a girl I liked on Facebook, I stood up to look out through my window on the early morning sunshine. My mom was out for her usual morning jog routine and she’s kind of a exercise fanatic. Her butt isn’t that big, but it’s nice and firm. All that fat she has burned off leaves her bra size on the somewhat higher end of the c cup size. Why do I know this? You don’t need to know this.

 

Then it happened, out of the blue. I shrunk.

 

I fell down on my ass after the instantaneous event. I was shocked at first, I spent the good while just looking around on what the hell even happened. My chair and desk that I was just sitting on were giant monoliths. Everything was huge, and not just your normal huge, it was like another world, a MASSIVE WORLD.

 

*BOOM* *BOOM*

 

Then, I felt slight vibrations on the ground and a sound that coincided with it that started getting stronger and louder. Also, I heard a loud booming of my name, "JAMES! JAAAAAAMEEEES JAAAMEEE?!"

 

*BOOM* *BOOM*

 

At that moment, Entered the mountain sized form of my younger 14 year old sister who was wearing a flowery tank top and tan khaki pants. Seeing a human at my size is unbelievable and the constant booming of her casual walking that wouldn't be noticeable at my normal size was apparent and very loud. Her voice, also loud, sounded much deeper and kind of hard to understand from how thunderous it sounded. I could barely see past her waist from way down there as she entered my room. "JAMES, YOU HERE?".

 

Being 1 inch, I will reiterate, is unimaginable how small you are. In that split second that her foot was above me, I noticed the small dirt and god knows what accumulates whenever we step around aimlessly. I thought I was going die. I saw her foot lift above me and couldn't believe how much bigger it was than me.

 

*BOOM*

 

All my thoughts, dreams, riches, and family were passing through my head until her massive foot glided over me and landed about a foot (heh) in front of me in normal perspective. A small wind gust to me came from her foot's landing alongside another loud boom that is always seeming to be there. I stood there in shock, staring up her long pant legs and how they seem to extend forever.

 

My eyes were just moving up until I came to her butt, now I'm not that kind of pervert nor was I thinking about my own sister in that way, but I am small and everything about her is stunning me in shock. I just stood there staring at the tight fabric that clung to her butt, she wasn't wearing anything tight, but it did look that way when she bent over. I couldn't see past her gigantic rear end, but it looked like she was bending slightly over to get something from my desk.

 

"THERE IT IS!"

 

As she turned around and started walking instinctively again, the small quakes that her feet produced set me off balance. I guess when you're normal size, you don't normally stare down at the ground, so it was expected she wouldn't see me. I mean unless you are intentionally looking for something that small, you're not going to notice it. I momentarily saw when she turned around that she had taken my some cash from my wallet. As the loud booming and vibrations started fading from their unbearable loudness as she walked out of my room and closed my door. It seemed only 2 minutes had gone by in that whole situation....

 

Chapter 2 - The Realization by LostSoul

A couple of hours went by, I spent the majority of it shouting and running around to no avail. There was a lot of ruckus going on downstairs, I overheard the news talk about some minor global catastrophe. Then those all too familiar loud footsteps came barging into my room.

 

“JAMES!! JAMES, HONEY! YOU IN HERE!?!”

 

In came the form of my titanic sized mother sometime after her jog. She was still wearing her dark pink running tank top and black yoga pants that fit tightly, yet snugly around her form.

 

I could barely see her face all the way up there. She’s was only 5’ 6’’ tall and I was a good amount taller than she was at my normal height, but now I could barely see anything past those two mound like protrusions from her dark pink tank top.

 

After a couple minutes, I noticed that she was scanning around the room for something. I couldn’t tell what, but I was not too far from being directly underneath her.

 

I knew the predicament that I was in, but my male driven instinct of seeing my mother’s giant and long toned legs in her tights while being this small started to get a bit aroused. I noticed the detail in the fabric of her pants as I slowly started to walk towards one of her foot. Then I was interrupted.

 

“JAMES??!!”

 

I looked up to see my mother’s giant face peering past her bosom to between her legs, she stepped back a bit and let her two giant knees come crashing down to the ground to get a closer look.

 

“JAMES, NOOO… IS THAT YOU?! THE NEWS…. SHRUNK… NOO…”

 

Her giant hand landed a bit to my side as she leaned her face in closer and closer. A look of surprised and grief was shown throughout her gigantic face at the unfortunate shock of this horrible shrinking that was just mentioned having happened to her son.

 

Then, her giant sphere like eyeballs started rolling back as her eyelids shut. Her massive body seemed to get closer and closer as my mother started to faint.

 

“No! Wait, Mom!”

 

Her body grew larger and larger as it came closer. I panicked thinking I was going to get crushed underneath my own mom. The fall of her body created a massive tremor that sent me a few inches, in my perspective, in the air as her body flopped to the ground.

 

I open my eyes to find out that my giant mom was unconscious having fainted face forward. I was lucky to be in the area between her canyon forming thighs. I instinctively ran towards her right thigh and continually started pounding on it. There was barely any depression from my punches against her tights. I looked up and saw that her thigh must have been at least 3 times my current height.

 

My next course of action was to try and climb my way up her leg since being between her legs would otherwise mean I would have to get around her whole leg to get to her face. I came across a problem. The synthetic material of her yoga pants was much too strong to be stretched by me to be able to grab a portion to grip. I continually kept trying to jump in some odd hope that I would be able to get some sort of miracle handle on my mother’s thigh.

 

I looked to my left where I would be facing the bottom side of my mom’s pelvis. I was much closer to that region than walking around her whole leg, and there was an area that had much less slack for her pants and would make a good area to climb.

 

I started climbing this area, ignoring the fact of how close I am to my mother’s nether region. As I reached the top and I was standing on her left ass cheek. I noticed how my small weight made no indentation on her butt. I was pretty much weightless to these giants. I started walking unless I fell into a small depression being the small gap between both my massive mom’s cheeks. It wasn’t a crater or anything, just a small depression where if I were to stand here the cheeks on the side would come up to my waist.

 

As I started to make my way up towards the head, those resonating quakes came back to plague me.

 

*BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM*

 

“MOM!! MOM!! OH NO, WHAT HAPPENED?!?!!”

 

As I was stunned by the slight rumbling and ear jarring sounds, a giant shadow darkened my area. Before, I was able to turn around the terrain I was on got turned upside down, quite literally.

 

There was pressure everywhere, and I couldn’t move. Not to mention that everything went dark in a matter of seconds. I realized that my sister missed her ant sized brother on her mother’s ass and flipped our mom so that she was on her back. This meant that I was right under her ass.

 

I became claustrophobic in this instant. I was running out of air, but I was trapped. Powerless. Against my mom’s own ass. I couldn’t move an arm or anything, that’s pretty much how my first day shrunk went like. I passed out shortly afterwards from the lack of oxygen. I was told briefly that they found me like 3-4 hours later when my mom recovered and knew where I was when I shrunk.

 

I don’t think she realized that her giant, firm ass almost killed me; I was never able to convey that to her being this small and not able to speak on equal volume to my giant counterparts.

 

The constant rocking of this giant purse used to get me motion sick, but I’ve gotten used to it. These giants I call my family don’t realize that a miniscule movement of a purse an inch is giant amount to someone that is an inch tall. But that doesn’t compare to the car sized lipstick, massive phone, and all these other accessories that I have to dodge for. Never occurred to them I guess. But I guess unless you spend time in a women’s massive purse, you wouldn’t know about all these dangers.

 

As I get up from my rocking prison in the purse that had suddenly stopped, I realized we had arrived at our destination…

 

Chapter 3 - The Family Friends by LostSoul
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long wait, I wasn't particularly motivated to write again, but I thought I might as well get this chapter out for the fun of it. It would be amazing if you guys could submit more reviews of any kind, comments, critiques, ideas, or just random thoughts. These reviews motivate me to write more and tell me you guys are interested. So the more comments I get, the more compelled I am to write. Thanks for reading and enjoy!

As I climb on top of the various items in the purse to reach the rim of my leather vessel, I notice that the purse is held between her waist and arm. I notice my sister behind my mother as they stand in front of a giant door to a house. As the door opens, A middle aged women opens to greet my mother.

 

“HEY KIMBERLY (Mom), IT’S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE THAT UNFORTUNATE INCIDENT. IT’S SO GOOD YOU COULD SEE US BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR YOUR TRIP LATER THIS EVENING”

 

My mother responds back to the other female giant in their booming voices. I remember whose house this is, they were old family friends of ours, my mother’s friend, her husband, and three daughters who were 19, 14, and 7 years old.

 

The most important of them all is the 19 year old daughter, her name was Asra, and I’ve had the biggest crush on her for a long time, they were part Moroccan and part Arabian which gave her very light brown complexion with silky black hair. Above all, she’s a very nice person as well. She was also helping out in volunteer activities and was a very nice conversationalist with me when I was much larger, although I’m positive that was because of her amiable personality and not that she liked me.

 

As I stood in the purse while these giants talked, I was really excited to meet new people especially Asra. Hell, she even had the assets to go her being, although if I never stood a chance when I was 6 foot tall, there’s no way she’d bother with me as the size of a LEGO person.

 

I looked at Asra’s mother and how huge she was, she was probably 5’5’’ in actuality but I’ve never seen that many giants before when I was confined to my mother and her places for keeping me. She was wearing tight black sweatpants with two white elastic strings hanging on the front of the pants and a black Northface jacket. It seemed like she went out for a morning walk. My mother leaned in for a welcoming hug and as such, the purse started to move towards Asra’s mother. My mother didn’t even notice, small things like this why would she bother with how the purse is swayed, and when they came into contact with hugging, the purse collided with my mother’s friend’s waist. I saw the pocket of her jacket and thought about jumping in, escaping my life where I’m not stored alongside napkins, lipsticks, and all that other stuff in this purse. But, alas, it would lead to nothing. There would be nowhere for me to go, so I stayed put.  

 

“SO, DID YOU BRING YOUR SON WITH YOU KIMBERLY?” My mom’s friend inquired about me.

 

“YEAH, I DID SINCE WE’RE GOING TO LEAVE FOR OUR FLIGHT IN A FEW HOURS. HE’S RIGHT HERE IN MY PURSE” As soon as she said they, she slapped the purse and few times which incidentally caused me to fall back into the darkness of the purse.

 

“YOU SURE IT’S SAFE IN THEIR FOR HIM? YOU SAID HE WAS AN INCH TALL, HE MIGHT GET REALLY HURT WITH ALL THAT STUFF IN THERE.”

 

“HE’S FINE, HE HASN’T BEEN HURT AT ALL.”

 

“Speak for yourself, women! God damn! It’s because I can’t tell you all the problems you cause me that you think I’m okay!” I raise my fist to the underside of her arm.

 

“ALL HE HAS TO WORRY ABOUT LIFE IS JUST TO AVOID GETTING HURT, IT’S NOT LIKE HE HAS TO WORRY ABOUT SCHOOL, CLEANING THE LAUNDRY, OR ANYTHING REALLY HAHAHA.”

 

Sitting in my rocking purse prison, I notice my sister head upstairs… probably to meet Asra and her siblings. I was jealous, I wanted to see Asra in her gigantic glory, but seeing as I have no freedom of choice, I have to wait. You have to understand, ever since I was shrunk, I’ve had no exposure to women other than my sister and women. I haven’t met any girls while being tiny, no porn, and no giantess websites that I loved to visit.

 

As my mother’s friend was leading her where to sit, I was getting turned on by the ass of my mother’s friend as she was walking in front of us. Her theater size butt as it swayed slightly from walking. Sure, she was nearly twice my age, but you can’t deny a fine ass if you’ve haven’t seen one in a long time.

 

They both got seated at a table to drink some coffee and suddenly the purse suddenly made a swift movement upward to be put on the table. I noticed light coming into the purse as my mother started looking for me and as soon as she saw me, she picked me up between her two fingers and set me down before her giant friend.

 

“OH MY GOD, IS THAT HIM? HE’S SO TINY, I NEVER REALIZED HOW SMALL ONE INCH IS. IT’S UNFORTUNATE HE WON’T BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING WITH HIS LIFE AT THAT SIZE.” My mother’s friend stated as she started right at me.

 

“YEAH, I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HIM. I MEAN THIS IS THE AGE WHERE BOYS LIKE HIM START THEIR OWN LIVES AND GET JOBS, NOT LIKE SOME PET, COMPLETELY DEPENDENT ON US PEOPLE”

 

“Us people? They treat me like I’m something different. God damn, I’m right he-“

 

“I WAS THINKING OF JUST SNUFFING HIM OUT TO SAY IT LIGHTLY, JUST PRESS MY FINGER ON HIM”

 

“OH MY, BUT IT MIGHT BE WHAT HE WANTS, IT'S BETTER THAN TO LIVE LIKE THIS, SUCH A TRAGEDY THIS SHRINKING CONDITION HAPPEND TO HIM”

 

“I can’t believe they’re talking like I’m some sic-“

 

“YEAH, BUT THE GOVERNMENT WANTS VICTIMS OF THIS EPIDEMIC SO WE’RE GOING TO DROP HIM THERE. OH HEY, WHERE’S THE BATHROOM? I NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO USE ONE TODAY” My mother said as she got up from the table.

 

Her friend got up from the chair and turned away from the table to point towards the restroom. “OVER THERE.”

 

When she turned away from the table, her massive posterior was pressed against the table I was on. Her ass was as huge as a house compared to me. She was wearing black sweats, but as I walked towards her giant butt, I noticed the worn, fading color on the backside of her pants from being sat on a few too many times. As I pressed my hand against the cotton material of her ass and getting an erection from it, her sudden movement caused me to become misbalanced and fall towards the chair she was sitting on.

 

I survived the fall from the tabletop to the chair by rolling (Just go with it) and was on my knees when I saw the entire chair around me start to darken. I quickly looked up to see the fabric of her worn pants stretch beyond its limits as Asra’s mother was sitting down. I ran hysterically in one direction fearing this was how I was going to die, by some giant ass. I mean it always turned me on when I read stories of giantess butt crushing people, but this wasn’t how I wanted to die.

 

When I came to, I realized that I was between the giant woman’s legs and my legs were stuck somewhere. I looked around and saw my legs were trapped under her right inner thigh. I laid there trying to pull myself out but got nowhere. I then noticed the two giant elastic strings from her pants laying there in front of me. I grabbed it and tried to pull myself free but her thigh weighed more than what I can pull out until out of nowhere, this mammoth female stood up and with me hanging by the thread (:P) between her legs.

 

 Well, I wasn’t really between her legs, the string I was on was against her crotch as it occasionally swung from side to side from her walking. I got a glimpse of the stairs, but the string was getting pounded between her thighs from her walking. I thought about how erotic the situation could have been when I kept pounding into her crotch. I always hoped for the chance to pound a girl before I shrunk, but this wasn’t it. Left and right; left and right; left and right. Her every step was disorienting the string on me as I kept hitting her thighs and her vagina area. I looked up but couldn’t see her face from between her legs and past her giant bosom. I guess she didn’t notice me missing from the table.

 

When the walking stopped and I swung more passively in front of the giant woman’s crotch, I realized we must be upstairs in the loft of their house as I saw my giant sister and another female even bigger than my sister talking.

 

“HEY GIRLS, WHEN YOUR DONE GOSSIPING ABOUT SELENA GOMEZ’S RELATIONSHIPS, COME DOWN AND HAVE A SNACK. ASRA YOU SHOULD GREET JAMES’ MOTHER AND HIM WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE, HIS CONDITION IS QUITE INTERESTING. “

 

“Asra?!” I gaze upon this giantess of a beauty that I’ve long since loved wearing a light blue sweatshirt with a school track team logo embroidered on it along with those leg and butt defining blue jeans. She looked quite as lovely as I last remember her as except for being proportionally the size of the statue of liberty. Her boobs looked bigger too even underneath a sweatshirt. Asra was sitting on a couch talking to my sister on another couch. I wanted to wave to her as I started getting closer to her face. Boy, what an introduction that would be hanging from her mother’s crotch.

 

My string that I had grown so attached to was going to move with my giant host as she was going past where Asra was sitting on the couch to go back out the room. There was no pleasant way out of my predicament on this string, so with the string’s swinging momentum. I jumped when I was closest to Asra.

 

It felt like I was floating for a bit in heaven as Asra’s face grew bigger and bigger, but all things that rise, must fall. I didn’t have enough speed to get to her face and started falling down towards a sea of light blue. It was soft, yet kinda firm as I looked up from under Asra’s chin. I was on her DD-cup sized boobs, but I started sliding as I rolled off her boobs down towards the couch between her legs. Before I could get my bearings, the depression from Asra’s ton of butt weight on the couch caused me again to slide under her denim crotch as I was firmly stuck between her nether region and the couch.

 

She suddenly jumped up from couch and the slight gust of wind from her leaving the couch displaced me a bit. “WOAH, WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?! OH GOD, I HOPE IT WASN’T A SPIDER. ”

 

I gazed from knee height at my lover, past her jeans, past her school’s light blue sweatshirt, to her eyes as she squinted to identify what I was.

 

My sister had got up from the couch as her and Asra bent over to examine the pest that ruined their conversation. “WHAT KIND OF BUG IS THAT?” Asra asked confused.

 

“WHAT THE HELL!?! JAMES?!”

Chapter 4 - My Own Destiny by LostSoul

As I’m being carried back downstairs in the fingers of my sister, I can’t help but stare at Asra in front of us. In hindsight, I probably should have stayed on the string, but it was hard for me to guess how she was feeling. It didn’t seem like she was mad, just surprised and her countenance displayed one of an angel when she saw my inch tall self.

 

When we got downstairs, my sister placed me back in my mother’s hand and explained that I had somehow got upstairs.

 

“HOW IN THE WORLD DID HE GET UPSTAIRS? I CAN’T IMAGINE HIM JUST GETTING OFF THIS TABLE AND CLIMBING STAIR STEPS..”

 

Asra’s mother hypothesized as she sat down, “HE PROBABLY LATCHED ONTO MY HAIR WHEN I BENT OVER IN MY CHAIR, POOR GUY, HE WAS PROBABLY CONFUSED WITH THE HAIR EVERYWHERE AND INSTICTIVELY GRABBED IT. I RECALL BINDING MY HAIR UP AFTER TELLING ASRA TO COME DOWN AND THAT’S WHEN I PROBABLY SHOOK HIM OUT BY ACCIDENT. IT’S A MIRACLE HE’S OKAY.”

 

“WELL, IT’S A GOOD THING WE FOUND HIM. MY DAUGHTER AND I HAVE TO LEAVE IN 50 MINUTES FOR OUR FLIGHT, OUR FLIGHT TIMING CHANGED FROM WHAT I SAID EARLIER. ANYWAYS, I’M GOING TO PUT JAMES AWAY NOW.”

 

As she said this, she pulled out an empty dark green tic tac container and placed me inside it and shut the top. Of course this small plastic box had small fist sized (my fist) holes poked near the top but nothing I could squeeze through. I watched the room rollercoaster by as my mother unceremoniously carried my small container and pushed into the outside pocket of the purse which was, in turn, left on the living room couch.

 

There was a small portion of the top of the tic tac box that was poking out of the purse pocket that I could look through. The two elder women were drinking their coffee and going about their chat. One of Asra’s sister and mine left the living room so I had no idea what they were doing. The youngest sister was on another couch watching cartoons, while Asra was sitting on the same couch as the purse I’m in but at the other end.

 

I watched her from the corner of my prison as she texted away on her phone, not even batting an eye in the direction of the purse. In some fantasy of mine, I’d hope to be with her big or small but I guess the news of shrinkies is probably really old and any interest in me is slim at most. Yeah, she was really nice to me when I was 6 foot tall because that’s how her personality was, but it made sense, what was she going to do or say to a tic tac sized person? I felt like one of those nerds from school wanting to get attention from the popular girls, but in the end, not even getting a single glance.

 

I spent my time watching Asra as she was on her phone and occasionally glancing at the tv, she was perfect, it was surprising she’s never had a boyfriend, but I’m sure it’s to maintain her chastity and to wait for marriage and what not. My daydreaming of Asra got interrupted when my mother stood in front of her with her coffee and started talking with her about something. I started dozing off, it was like those moments where I just have to sit and wait until my mother wants otherwise.

 

As my mother was angled away from me and chatting away with the girl of my dreams, I couldn’t help but stare at my mother’s own ass wearing those same lustrous yoga pants she loves to all time. The living room light on the ceiling shined down on her glossy butt as it projected a nice shine to her rear end. I was so fixated on her ass and was about to jerk off in my plastic box until I saw her back up towards the part of the couch that had her purse and slowly sit down as she continued her conversation with Asra. Her butt was cascading the light on the ceiling as it grew larger and larger as the small folds on her pants started straightening and stretching. She was going to sit on me! She was oblivious to where her purse was as I pounded on the plastic wall trying to get her attention. My entire field of vision was covered by the synthetic material of her butt as I was now momentarily engulfed in darkness.  

 

Every second that gone by was crushing my plastic container as small cracks started to form until she swiftly raised her butt slightly and removed the purse and placed it on the ground next to her feet. I sat down in relief in the tic tac box as I narrowly survived being crushed by her weight. As the minutes went by, I relinquished myself to sleep from pure boredom, my side of the purse was facing away from everyone so I simply shut my eyes.

 

I woke up to loud footfalls around the purse, I guess my mother and everybody was getting ready to leave now. I watched my mother reach down from the skies to pick me and her purse so that we were now hanging against her right pelvis. I noticed something though, the roof of my tic tac container was unusually loose and didn’t look like it was snapped into place. I was sure my mother shut it; it probably opened up when she sat on me and cracked bits of it. Although I would have noticed that happening, I guess not.

 

This was it, my life was as good as over if I was handed over to some government or laboratory. I’ve never heard of any news of this condition being fixed, in fact, I’ve never heard of what happened to the other shrinkies, I wasn’t going to be the new lab rat. At the very least, let me choose my own destiny.

 

I opened up the top and had my foot resting on the top edge of the plastic box. No one was looking in this direction and Asra had her head turned towards the tv and not in front of her towards my mother. There was going to be no mistake this time. I jumped from the purse towards her, as I was falling I was heading towards the top of her left knee. I landed pretty roughly on her and rolled over until I was between her legs on the couch. I strained both my ankles from the fall and had trouble maintaining my balance on the sloped part of the couch.

 

Asra’s mother turned to her and lightly shook her, “HEY ASRA, COME ONE AND SAY BYE TO KIMBERLY AND HER FAMILY. YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO SLEEP FOR YOUR BIG DAY TOMORROW.”

 

“Oh shit, I better hurry!”

 

I stumbled along towards Asra until I collided with her crotch from my weak footing. I made my way behind the flap of the zipper on the jeans and gripped the zipped up teeth of the zipper as she got up from the couch.

 

“At the very least I’ll have some covering and still be with Asra.”

 

The zipper handle was above me as I climbed up, held it, and smacked it a few times. “It’s nice to see you again crotch of Asra, if I weighed enough I could pull this zipper down to get to the goods, but I guess that’ll have to wait”

 

As I peeked around the denim covering, I saw my family by the door putting on their shoes as they prepare to leave unbeknownst to them of their missing James. I couldn’t see their faces from this level. I was going to miss my family, it’s only been a month since my shrinking and I was hesitant if it was too early to leave them. By the time they notice, it’ll be too late. I wanted to see my sister’s face again before she left, I was her older brother and it’s unfortunate that I won’t be there to protect her as I so dutifully should. Being puny changed a lot of things; I’m going to miss those times when I stood tall as her proud sibling.

 

As my sister was turning around, my field of vision was now blocked by a black synthetic material. My vision was being covered by my gigantic mother’s yoga pants as her crotch was directly in front of Asra’s crotch. I think she was hugging Asra for a farewell. My mother turned and I watched as her toned butt seemed to mock my misery as it defiantly and arrogantly jiggled and jiggled and jiggled as my mother walked away towards the car. Ripples forming in the black sea of her tight pants from every step she took that mocked my shrunken state until the door closed. I never did see my sister.

 

“ALRIGHT ASRA, YOU SHOULD PREPARE FOR BED, YOU GOT TO GET UP EARLY FOR YOUR FLIGHT AS WELL”

 

“YEAH, I’M ALREADY ALL PACKED, JUST NEED TO TAKE A SHOWER AND THEN I’M OFF TO BED”

 

I started shaking quite violently as Asra briskly made her way upstairs towards her room. My grip on the zipper was wavering as all the movements of her legs were propelling me up and down.

 

“I never knew how much abuse a zipper had to take, if I ever get the chance to wear jeans again, I’ll be more mindful of you old zipper… probably not though.”

 

When the movement stopped and my flailing calmed down a bit, I could see a toilet to the right and realized we were in the bathroom. All of a sudden, my denim world caved in as in an instant, I was trapped by jean material everywhere. I figured she probably pulled down her pants and I was caught up in the folds of her jeans that were much too strong for me to push my way out of.

 

The sound of water falling along with some singing was all I could hear. Oh man, a giant naked women is showering right here and there’s not a damn thing I could do to see it. If I ever get the chance to, I would do everything I can do see her moist and wet body. Asra stopped showering. And after a few minutes, my entire space was getting compacted as she carried all her clothes and dumped it on the floor of her room.

 

I got dislodged and noticed a giant bed, computer table, dresser and before I could check the rest of what seemed like an ordinary girl’s room, the lights shut off. Darkness.

 

I was wandering around aimlessly in a room that had virtually no light. I could hear the springs make straining noises from having to put up with millions of tons of weight as Asra shifted around in bed. I was disoriented because now I was truly alone; I had to make my own decisions and actions. I thought I should find a space to sleep under in the night until I heard some panting from under the bed. A deep voice came through.

 

“Da-mn, heh, damn, I never thought I’d say this, who knew climbing stairs at my age and current state would freaking kill me. Damn.”

 

The springs cried out in pain again from the pressure of the giant mass above it as the gigantic women moved to find a more comfortable spot.

 

Silence. What was that? Was there someone here? Someone… normal… like me?

 

“Wha-what’s going on? Whose out there? Who are you?”

 

“Heh kid… you should know... probably wouldn't believe it, but I’m the one who started it all.” The thick, deep voice responded.

 

“Wha-what?”

 

“That’s my daughter you jumped on and I’m the one who created this shrinking situation...”

 

 

End Notes:

(Hey guys, I got this chapter out for all you folks :) The next chapter is more plot oriented regarding the shrinking condition and should be the juiciest (in my opinion) out of all the them. School's starting so I might not be so quick to getting more content out, although if we get at least 5-6 more reviews, I try to dish out this new chapter within a few days. As always, thanks for reading and PLEASE REVIEW!)

 

Next chapter will introduce 1-2 significant giantesses and most likely an antagonist as our lovely Asra heads back to college. :)

Chapter 5 - A Crushing Journey 1 by LostSoul

I stared at the guy in confusion. “The hell? You caused this pandemic? Then, what the hell are you doing hanging around the floor of some girl’s room?”

 

A middle aged man came into focus from the shadow wearing rags around him and appeared to have a full scraggly facial hair. I remember this guy, yeah, he’s Asra’s father. His name was Desmond. He looked dirty from not having bathed in the past month and his physique looked emaciated for scouring for food.

 

“I never said I caused it, my work was stolen and used against me. I had a suspicion that a female coworker of mine wasn’t the loyal subordinate that I thought she was. But I have a plan, we need to get to my lab office in California, there’s an untested solution that might be able to counteract the effect of this situation.”

 

“COUNTERACT? There’s a cure? Why haven’t they used it yet?”

 

“Not a cure, it was supposed to work with the shrinking condition, but I never got that far.”

 

“Well Desmond… it doesn’t matter now. There’s nothing we can do now being smaller than bugs. Asra or your wife would probably crush us unknowingly before we even get out of this house.”

 

“No, No, I have a plan like I said. Asra goes to university near my work facility, if we can go with her and make our way to the—“

 

“Dude, that’s freaking retarded. We’ll die, one wrong movement from anybody and we’ll be dead in an instant. I’m out, I’ll just hang around with your bootlicious wife here.”

 

“Mind your manners son! I saved you from that candy container your mother was trapping you in. You would have just been experimented on and disposed of; this is a problem the government just want to be forgotten. You would have been handed to my coworker that caused this shit of a mess.”

 

“Damn… there doesn’t seem to be any way out. But why haven’t you told your family about your presence, they make it seem like you’re still at work.”

 

“I uh- I have my reasons. I don’t want them to see me like this, it feels degrading. But forget it, let’s rest for now. We need to hitch a ride in Asra’s purse first thing in the morning.”

 

I slept what I could. Being under the bed and Asra turning in her sleep, I kind of got nervous thinking the bed would collapse under her weight from the springs straining to provide her comfort. They sounded much louder, as if buildings were being crushed from her massive body. I wasn’t sure what Desmond had in mind, I met him when we were bigger a few times before for formalities sake when our family’s meet, there was still so many questions to ask him. Still, it’s funny how things work.

 

I awoke to the feelings of the ground trembling from Asra getting up from bed. It seemed as if the Earth responded to this goddess teen as she arose from her slumber. When she awoke, we all did as well. I had to keep myself in control, I was getting delusional. I am a human and with this opportunity that Asra’s dad mentioned, I can stand alongside these giants as a normal person and not the bugs the world makes us out to be.

 

Asra seemed to leave her room to go about her morning routine, we made our way on top of her bed and found her purse towards the center along with her messy bedding and various articles of clothing sprawled on it.  It smelled somewhat pleasant being on her bed that I found myself lost in thought as I walking on a giant white pair of pants. This was where Asra slept, her beautiful, smooth, and elegant body with the right curves embracing this entirely of the giant bed.

 

I snapped out of it when the booming footsteps returned. Asra’s gigantic form stormed her way into her room. Wearing only her white panties and a loose shirt, I was transfixed by her sudden appearance being partially nude. A dream come true to see Asra like this, hopefully I would get a chance to see her giant complete nude body soon.

 

“James! Hurry the hell up! We need to get into the purse quickly before she sees us!”

 

Ignoring him, I was preparing to jerk myself off to this massive cinema screening of my favorite giantess as I envisioned myself climbing into those panties. It was easy to sexually visualize her when I was knee level on her bed and not on her or at her feet. It was much less distorted from this view.

 

“What in the hell are you doing! Turn your head away while my daughter goes about her business! Didn’t your parents raise you any better!”

 

“Man, don’t you ever shut up! Who cares, you can join too, no one’s going to see. Any second now and she’s going to reveal the glory of womankind.” I said smirking.

 

“You MotherF-“Out of nowhere, I was tackled from behind and was getting repeatedly pounded by my newly met assailant. “I knew you were a good for nothing little pissant! Gawking at my innocent daughter! It’s shits like you that deserve to rot in a rat’s stomach!”

 

I pushed Desmond off of me and shoved him away. “Screw off man! I’m not taking advantage of her or anything! God damn, it’s no different than if a fly was here and saw this. She wouldn’t care and it’s not like a fly can get up in her body and feel her curves! She’d probably squash it accidentally, so just f- off man!”

 

Asra, without care, began to lower her rear on the bed as she started to put on her socks. Surprised from the giant planting her ass down, Desmond rushed me again and slammed me against the cotton fibers of his daughter’s underwear. I was struggling to breath from the cotton ass cheek that I was pressed against. I tried to push against Asra to get him off, but Desmond had his arms choking my neck as my face was planted into the panties as he tried to suffocate me. Aside for having been beaten and choked to death, it was soothing to know where I was and how comforting the soft material of Asra’s panties was.

 

“I should have never saved you, should have just let you rot with your whore of a mother, Kimberly!”

 

He just insulted my mother, but all I thought was that it was amusing that to Asra, she believed she was alone in her room like any other morning to decide what to wear, but the irony was that there was a huge fight going on behind her butt. Asra stood up and with that momentum, we were both knocked off. As he came running in for a punch, his daughter nonchalantly tossed a new undergarment on the bed. A giant bra cascaded down from the skies towards us, cutting off my fight with Desmond.

 

I was stunned and stared at the giant golden bra cup that landed in around us. I realized Desmond was trapped underneath it as well as he yelled to me to lift it and have us escape. Asra’s booming movements interrupted his voice as she turned towards the clothes on her bed. She had moved her purse in our fight as well.

 

The walls of the bra cup started to crumple inward as it seemed Asra was grabbing it. Desmond was caught within the material and trapped as his daughter was lifting the bra, and her father, to provide support for her DD cup size breast weight for her journey back to school. Her father was screaming frantically, but she didn’t even look at her bra, but I guess if you’ve put on bras for years, why would today be any different?

 

I couldn’t see Desmond as he was lifted towards her chest from the bed, and then, just like that, she fastened the bra on her boobs. I was so far away that I didn’t even see or hear anything unusual, it was unnerving how little of an effect both Desmond and my presence makes to these giants. She cupped her breasts and bounced them a bit to make sure they were comfortable, I was kind of jealous that her father was having the most personal father-daughter experience for the next day.

 

When I focused back on the situation, I panicked when it looked like Asra was looking right at me. I was stood on top of her white jeans and with no other option; I quickly jumped into the back pocket of the solid white denim pants I was standing on. There was no choice now...

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, please review if you liked or had any comments or critques to give me. I already run through these scenarios in my head, so the only reward I'm getting is opinions of my fellow reviewers. Let me know and thanks for reading!

Chapter 6 - A Crushing Journey 2 by LostSoul
Author's Notes:

(Read the previous chapter as I decided to chop the extremely long chapter into 2)

Asra out of nowhere seemed to cover so much ground to me and had already lifted her pants. I was freaking out; I just lost connection with the one person who knew of my circumstances. She looked at her outfit on her bed she picked out to wear for the day wondering what would be best. Should I move? The pocket wasn’t huge, but it could still fit more than ten of me in relation.

 

I felt the denim walls moving as I was knocked around as she positioned her pants below her. I grabbed the top of the pocket to have some stability as I stared at the bottom of Asra as her giant foot was accelerating down towards me. It seemed to miss me until I came to the obvious conclusion that she was just wearing her pants and placing her foot inside her jeans. I collided along her leg and thighs as she slid the pants up until the pocket I was in was getting a lot tighter, very fast.

 

And then all of a sudden, there was a crushing weight being pressed on me from behind as the pocket I was in has made it up to her ass now. This giant mass was instantaneously pressing me as my lower body that was concealed inside the pocket was getting crushed. The rim of the pocket was pressed against my stomach so far as her butt demanded far more room than what could be allocated for the pocket.

 

“UGH, I SHOULDN’T HAVE EATEN THAT COOKIE. THESE SKINNY JEANS ARE GETTING HARDER TO PUT ON. IF I CAN JUST GET IT OVER MY FAT BUTT…”

 

She kept forcing her pants up to her waist as every tug she made blew all the air out of me. Her bulging butt was going to split my body apart, I started getting light headed from the lack of air until she was able to get her pants up her large behind.

 

“THERE WE GO, NOW I CAN GET GOING. HOPEFULLY THIS OUTFIT DOESN’T MAKE MY BUTT LOOK ‘TOO’ BIG”

 

I was now on resting on her butt where her pocket resides, my lower body went numb from the sudden cut of circulation. This situation was kind of erotic despite the severe pain I went through, I could have just died from a girl simply putting on her pants. No, it was Asra and that was worth it until I suddenly fell downward an entire body length.

 

Now if you guys didn’t know, but I’m sure if you’re heterosexual, you would notice anyway, women shake their ass when they walk. Not for the attention (although some may exaggerate it for so), but because their pelvis is much wider to carry a baby. As such, a wider pelvis causes a dip in their movements that causes their butt to shake as they walk. Every step Asra took, moved each of her butt cheeks up an inch and coincidentally fell down an inch as well. It was like one of those amusement park rides, I was an inch tall so her ass shaking around an inch was similar to me continuously being shook up and down every step.

 

Up and down, up and down. God damn, I would love a good booty shake, but this was crazy. I never cursed a woman’s anatomy until this point. And these damn polar white skinny jeans didn’t help either. Amidst the shaking, I noticed Asra slide her giant phone against her ass into her other back pocket. How the heck did she have room for a phone?! Of course, she was much stronger and could apply more force to a pocket than I could.

 

When all the shaking stopped, I judged from the booming voices that Asra was wishing her mother farewell. It was a long fall if I fell from this pocket as I glanced down, there was no way out. I looked up as saw her mother’s hands around her back on Asra’s light orange shirt as she was giving her daughter a hug. Oh shit, Desmond must be in one hell of a spot. As much as the dude was a pain, I didn’t want him to get crushed by his own family’s pairs of boobs.

 

And of course, the heavenly yet dominating shake of Asra’s butt resumed as she made her way to the car. Fresh air and Asra’s lovely butt, any pain I’ve had has since has been numbed from her bulging ass, this situation wasn’t so bad. I was even getting turned on by getting a firsthand experience of her ass shaking about despite her tight pants preventing an erection.

 

As the door of her car opened, I came to a realization that I was going to be sat on. A mere red stain amongst her ass, staining her perfect white skinny jeans that displayed beauty. I said it was tight before, but as she bent over to sit, the pressure against me intensified as it felt like my bones were being shattered from being in the pocket. I wanted to die at that point, her bending was causing her butt to crush me before she even sat down.

 

The fabric of the seat came closer until she plopped herself down onto the car, her pocket wasn’t completely under her. I thanked what little luck I had as I passed out while Asra played some music for her drive to the airport…

 

The shaking of her ass and thunderous noises of the outside world woke me up. We stopped at the security line I assumed to get to the flight gates. A girl with pink dyed hair wearing unbelievably short denim shorts and a flannel shirt that gave off a cowgirl kind of look and also displayed an even larger looking pair of breasts (which turned out to be a D cup size) walked behind Asra and slapped her ass. The powerful jiggle of her ass from the slap of her friend nearly made me vomit my already empty stomach. I was lucky that slap missed me as the jiggle slowed down.

 

“WHAT’S UP PRINCESS, TOO GOOD TO CALL ME NOW? WHAT’S UP? MY MOM TOLD ME YOUR DAD HASN’T COME TO WORK, IT’S UNFORTUNATE, I HOPE HE WASN’T HIT BY THAT WEIRD TINY DISEASE.”

 

Her mom knew Asra’s dad? Why did I have a unnerving suspicion that the person Desmond mentioned… could it be…?

 

“YEAH, HE WAS SO CAUGHT UP IN HIS WORK. I DO MISS HIM, HOPEFULLY HIS WORK DOESN’T KEEP HIM AWAY FOR TOO LONG”

 

“I WOULDN’T WAIT TOO LONG, I HATE TO SAY IT BUT HE’S PROBABLY BUG SIZE. GOD, I WOULD HATE TO BE THAT SMALL. HAVING TO DEPEND ON PEOPLE, OH, AND NO CLOTHES. DAMN, THAT SHIT WOULD SUCK!”

 

“YEAH, IT WOULD. I ALWAYS HAD THAT THOUGHT IN MY HEAD THAT HE WAS SHRUNK, I KIND OF ACCEPTED IT AT THIS POINT. AND YEAH, OMG, THE FASHION WOULD SUCK, BUT AT THE VERY LEAST YOUR BOOBS WOULD BE NORMAL SIZE”

 

“YOURS COULD COMPETE WITH REGULAR SIZE GIRLS IF YOU SHRUNK AS WELL, BUT HEY I CAN’T HELP GOOD GENES. BUT ANYWAYS…”

 

I was kind of irritated at how they joked about a worldwide epidemic, so lightly has this world viewed this problem. Just a misfortune of the past. I was gazing at whatever Asra’s butt was pointed towards and noticed a little girl, about 6, staring right at me at face level along with her enormous mother. The girl was wearing a dress while the giant woman beside her was wearing a business pencil skirt and low cut blouse.

 

With an approving nod from her mother, the girl secretly came closer and pinched my skull. I was flailing about and punching Asra’s butt to get her attention, but to no avail as the girl’s pudgy fingers snagged me from my host. The mother’s manicured hand grabbed her daughter’s wrist and forced her to dump me into her palm. She moved me closer to her eye as I shouted and started back at her dominating gaze.

 

“BUT MOMMY, I WANT TO PLAY WITH ANOTHER DADDY DOLL”

 

“NOT NOW SWEETY, NOT AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO DADDY. ALSO, LOOK, WE NEED TO GO THROUGH SECURITY”

 

The mother focused back on me and smiled, “A FINE YOUNG MAN, HOPEFULLY YOU’LL LAST LONGER THAN MY HUSBAND, I WONDER IF YOU GET TURNED ON BY THIS LIKE HIM.”

 

She dug her fingers into her bosom and dropped me into her cleavage. Her breast fat pressing against me from every direction as I was encased within her giant chest. She patted my head and walked towards security. Her slightly bouncing boobs showing their authority over their tiny prisoner.

 

“MA’AM, WHERE ARE YOU HEADED? WE NEED TO DO A PAT DOWN SECURITY CHECK”

 

“JUST COMING HOME FROM A BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY DAUGHTER TO CALIFORNIA. AND FINE, IT’S NOT LIKE THIS IS ANYTHING NEW. WHO KNOWS WHAT SOME PEOPLE COULD BE SNEAKING ONTO PLANES”

 

The boob flesh caved in and smashed against me from the pat down the security woman was giving. My legs were screwed and I was trapped with a frightening woman, you remember how I said I had luck when Asra sat down. Screw that, the world just loves to tease us smaller people. Damn, I was just kidnapped against my will, this world… How am I going to get back to Desmond…. And Asra.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, please review if you liked or had any comments or critques to give me. I already run through these scenarios in my head, so the only reward I'm getting is opinions of my fellow reviewers. Let me know and thanks for reading!

Chapter 7 - The Dreams by LostSoul
Author's Notes:

(Random chapter, I haven't forgotten about this story, but I've been busy. Here's something that should pave the road for my next chapter. Hope you guys enjoy!) (Edited a bit right now)

 

I was sitting on a pair of towels in a vacant beach of a beautiful summer evening. There was a sunset off in the horizon and a cool breeze following it.  I stared off into the distance thinking about how pleasant this situation as I waited for Asra to return from the women’s restroom. She was taking an awfully long time…

 

And there she was.

Asra was coming out of the women’s bathroom building in her solid purple bra and panties while carrying some wet clothes in her hands. She looked angelic amongst the contrasting colors from the sunset. Her perfect figure with assets that weren’t too big or small, but appreciable nonetheless with her beautiful middle eastern complexion and her wet silky hair flowing down her shoulders.

 

She walked towards me and sat down next to me sighing, “James, I can’t believe what just happened! Look at my clothes, there all wet now.”

 

“Uh- haha, what happened that you needed to strip for in that?” I replied smirking as I grabbed her wet clothes and tossed them into a bag.

 

“The water pipe broke and soaked my clothes, I’ve got the worst luck. And this seemed like it was going to be a perfect night too!”

 

I moved my hand on top of her’s, “Hey, it’s fine. There’s barely any one on the beach, don’t be so uptight about being in your underwear. It’s the beach! People do it all the time hahahaha! Hey, at the very least, I don’t mind hahaha!”

 

She shoved my chest and laying my back on the ground, “Of course, still the same James as before. As perverted as the day we decided to get together.”

 

“Hey now! I have some good qualities! I just like to go with the flow, you don’t see me going out of my way to check out a girl’s ass, well… except yours haha!”

 

Asra positioned herself on top of me, my erection was going really strong as I stared at her beautiful body on top of me in her panties and bra. She moved herself back as we started making out with each other. Her luscious lips engaging with mine as we were entangled in our moment of love.

 

Her behind came into contact with my boner as she slowed moved herself parallel to me. “Oh! Looks like this little guy is up” She broke the kiss momentarily to admire the growing boyhood, She playfully and lightly slapped my erection before laughing and resuming our kiss.  

 

I moved my hands along her back, appreciating her rich smooth skin and slid my hands down until I reach her panties. I slid my hands along her thighs under the leg whole and placed my hands so that they were rubbing each of her cheeks. I cupped each cheek appreciating the soft delicacy of her and positioned her so that she was on the bottom. She moved her hand in my face to break the make out session.

 

“Let’s do it.”

 

“What?”

 

“You know, the setting is perfect, let’s let go of our virginity.”

 

Not questioning it, I moved my hands towards her bottom underwear in order to remove it and started gripping it when I noticed everything was suddenly growing larger and larger. There was a falling sensation followed by my face colliding with the soft purple ground as I frantically looked around myself. Her legs to my sides grew so big that they were now mountains in comparison and her torso that was lying down stretch an unimaginable distance with two mountainous purple peaks in the horizon now.

 

I shrunk down to roughly an inch in the middle of an intimate moment. I realized my right hand was stuck under her purple panties next to her inner thigh when I was beginning to remove it. I attempted to pull my arm with everything I got, but the undergarment shielded its owner from the intimacy of two lovers and now trapped me on her.

 

Asra was peering past her breasts at me as if she was expecting something.

 

“WELL? ARE WE GOING TO HAVE SEX OR NOT? DON’T KEEP ME WAITING”

 

What was she saying? Does she not realize I just shrunk in front of her? “You need to get help, I have no clue what happ-“

 

“WOW, AND HERE I WAS GOING TO GIVE MYSELF UP TO YOU ON THIS PERFECT NIGHT, IF THIS IS HOW YOU’RE GOING TO ACT” She stood up and brushed some of the sand off of her. “I’M JUST GOING TO LEAVE, I DON’T EVEN THINK YOU EVEN CARED ABOUT THIS RELATIONSHIP!”

 

I was now hanging while being pressed between her thigh and her crotch area. “No, wait-“

 

And on that cue, I could no longer see her eyes past her purple breasts as she looked forward and proceeded to walk. My arm felt like it was going to be ripped off as whenever she moved her left leg forward, it would crush me against her crotch. When her leg was behind, it would remove me and left me hanging with my hand stuck from her panties.

 

“Asra! Asra! Listen!”

 

We stopped in front of a toilet and as she stood in front of the white lake where females removed their waste. I was dangling underneath her when she spoke.

 

“SERIOUSLY, YOU STILL HAVE THE NERVE TO KEEP YOUR HAND IN MY PANTS?! HONESTLY, I HATE MEN THAT CAN’T GET A JOB DONE. I’M GOING TO DUMP YOU AND GET A REAL MAN. ONE THAT PLEASURES MY DESIRES AND A BIG ENOUGH MAN TO BE DECISIVE ABOUT THIS MOMENT.”

 

I got dislodged and fell an uncountable length into the cold water below. I swam to the surface and knew from the ever rising white smooth walls that there was no way out of the toilet. From the edge of my toilet prison, I gazed upon Asra’s leg extending past the toilet’s rim up to those purple panties that I was going to remove. Up past her slim stomach, to her purple bra that housed boobs that could demolish buildings with ease up to her stern face in disappointment.

 

I was confused, why did I shrink, why me? Is this fetish what I really wanted? To be a mere shrunk insignificant being to this goddess whose world I once stood equal footing to. There was no point in me saying anything else, she couldn’t hear an insect like me now.

 

Asra put her massive hands on the edge of the underwear and pulled her panties down and turned around, slowly lowering her bare butt onto the toilet seat. Her now giant rear eclipsing the light from the bathroom as it left me in near darkness. She leaned over and looked between her legs, “YOU KNOW WHAT ‘PEOPLE’ DO WITH BUGS? WE TOSS THEM INTO THE TOILET TO BE FLUSHED LIKE THE ANNOYING FECAL LOVING THINGS THEY ARE!”

 

And with that statement, she shut her legs leaving me in complete darkness.

 

I woke up, I remember now. I was breathing heavily until a glob of sweat fell inside. I was kept in this stranger of a woman’s breasts with no idea what she planned to do with me. Beads of sweat rolled down her boob skin into the darkness that contained its prisoner.

 

This giant woman’s name I heard was Jordan Carver, I looked from within her cleavage at the bottom of her chin. We were now in the plane and she looked to be asleep. But I realized a big problem, the woman’s whose boobs were my entirety right now is Asra’s friend’s mother. Asra’s friend, who nearly obliterated me against Asra’s ass when she slapped it back in the line went by the name ‘Angel’.

 

Jordan moved her arm which resulted in her boobs pressing the life out of me as she adjusted to give herself a bit more comfort. After she placed me in her bosom and prior to me drifting to sleep with my dream about Asra, Jordan mentioned something about me being her first personal pet since her husband. The government usually tags or keeps records of every shrinkee for their new program that my own mother was sending me to.

 

Angel mentioned her mother working for Asra’s dad, and if this all pieces together, the mother and Angel were related to Asra, her dad, and this whole incident in a much deeper, and darker way if what Desmond said is true. I was caught between a rock and a hard place… well more like between a boob and another boob.

 

I need a way outside of my current world between this warm and crushing cleavage. My shrunken world… whose confines have been reduced to this woman’s breasts who herself is confined within a plane that’s so enormous, its size I probably cannot comprehend which itself  is a part of a world that is thousands of feet in the air. My world just got a whole lot bigger to deal with.

 

The occasional turbulence shook her boob slightly, but enough of a bounce to jostle me awake from whatever dream I was in. I was furious, why did this giant woman want to keep me as a slave… no worse, why did she insist on having me as a toy? Were some  people so hungry for power that they would forcibly use another human being. I tried to bite her boob, but when I planted my face into the skin, I wasn’t able to apply enough pressure to get a piece of the boob in my mouth to attack her with. I gave up, the giant could do anything she wanted with me.

 

I look up at the underside of her chin as she slept when a giant head came into view, a curious eye spotting my miniature form. Well there’s something… guess the giantess mother wasn’t the only one who had an urge to use me.

End Notes:

(This story wasn't really edited much. I'm just thinking of what to write for my next few chapters. Any comments, questions, or ideas are welcomed. Let me know if you enjoy it and I'll try to post another chapter within this month. The two characters with names will play a GIANT role in the plot. And just for a taste, two new important shrinkees will be introduced (a guy and girl) names and other suggestions are welcomed, although I have an idea on their personalities and plot roles. I haven't forgotten about Desmond either ;) stay tuned. Thanks

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3820