Green Emerald Locket by Sizescribe
Summary:

Melinda's life takes a turn for the worse after she makes her boyfriend buy her an unusual locket.

 

 


Categories: Slave, Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, Couples , Feet, Entrapment, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Slow Size Change, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 7099 Read: 23238 Published: October 10 2013 Updated: October 14 2013

1. Prologue by Sizescribe

2. Chapter 1 - Going Away by Sizescribe

3. Chapter 2 - Control by Sizescribe

Prologue by Sizescribe

    Melinda and Josh, a prime example of what upper middle-class living has to offer.  An apartment in Manhattan's ritziest neighborhood, six figures in the bank, good friends and family, and most importantly of all, each other.  It was a Monday afternoon and both were walking around in the village, window shopping and chatting away as the busy traffic flows by them on the street.  Melinda is a skinny little nothing of a girl, standing only a few fractions of an inch over five feet and weighing in at only a hundred and three pounds.  Melinda’s hair hangs down to her waist, straight and dirty blonde.  Though the couple were satisfied with their living conditions they were always trying to improve it, Melinda at only twenty two, was working on her masters in psychology, so that she might become a therapist. Josh on the other hand came from money, and while he played around with the idea of going to school, he never bothered. He opted instead to work with his family, supervising a chain of grocery stores that spanned the east coast.   Josh was an average looking guy, short black hair, about six feet in height. Both Josh and Melinda are dressed casually, and one would never be able to tell their financial status by eyeing them on that December afternoon.

“Oh look!” Melinda says excitedly as they pass one particular store, tugging on Josh’s much larger hand in order to get him to stop walking.  Josh looks into the store window, looking in at all sorts of peculiar objects, a skeleton’s arm with hand still attached, a shrunken head, dried out insects and all sorts of other oddities.

“I’ve read about this place.” Josh says as he cocks an eyebrow at the items displayed before them.

“Let’s go in.” Melinda suggests.

“Nah, do we have to?” Josh groans miserably.

“Yes mister!” Melinda snaps playfully, her blue eyes scanning the window as she drags her lumbering boyfriend towards the door.  The couple walk in, a bell chiming overhead as their shoes creek on ancient hardwood flooring. Dust flows into their sinuses and Melinda cannot help but sneeze.

“Bless you…” Comes an odd masculine voice from further back within the dimly lit establishment.  Moments later footfalls can be heard creaking closer and closer and a short, pale man in an antiquated vest and a small top hat lumbers from the shadows.   

“Thank you.” Melinda says as the man offers a wide smile.

“You’re quite welcome dear...Can I help you?” The man asks in a slow and exaggerated tempo.

“Uh, no, we’re just looking around.” Josh interjects.

“Be wary of what you look at, some objects do not take kindly at being gawked upon.” The man says before turning around and walking back towards a small counter in the back of the store.  Melinda and Josh simply stare on, Josh giving a nervous little laugh as they both wear bewildered smiles.  Melinda slowly walks towards this counter and that, looking at the displays, the masks hanging upon the walls, old walking sticks, capes, and all sorts of Jewelry.  She soon spots something that looks out of place, a plain looking locket, heart shaped, with tiny emeralds inlaid around its edges.  

“Look at this…” Melinda waves her boyfriend over, who stares down at the piece of jewelry.

“What am I looking at?” Josh asks.

“The locket…” Melinda says, not averting her gaze for an instant, her eyes intently glued to the mundane piece of jewelry.

“I see it, and again, I ask, what am I looking at?” Josh blinks as he looks down on Melinda.

“Don’t you find that odd?” She asks as she looks up at Josh for a brief moment, before returning her gaze back to the locket.

“What? It’s just a locket.” Josh responds.

“It’s not strange, or odd at all, look at everything else here.” Melinda says as they both hear footsteps behind them.  The odd man slips behind the counter and places his hands atop the glass case.  

“Would you like to see it dear?” He asks with a smile.

“Yes, please.” Melinda responds as the man slides the back of the case open, and paws the locket, handing it to Melinda by it’s chain.  Melinda finds her heart leaping into her throat as she slowly takes the locket from the man, turning it this way and that and studying it.  For a few seconds, nothing else in the universe matters.

“Hello? Are you still with us?” Josh asks, but Melinda simply tugs at the small locket, opening it.  A small piece of age stained paper sits inside and Melinda places the locket down, carefully plucking the paper out and unfurling it.  The small woman bites her lip as she begins to read it out loud.

“To my lost, our love will never end, what is wrong, will right again.” Melinda says solemnly.  Josh simply stairs down as they both realize why this particular piece of jewelry is here.  Melinda carefully folds the note back up and stows it back within the locket, closing the tiny necklace with an audible snap.  

“How much?” Melinda asks the man behind the counter.

“What?!” Josh snaps.

“What? I want it, I think it’s beautiful.” Melinda says turning towards Josh.

“But...I mean...she obviously died...what if she died wearing it?!” Josh shoots back, obviously not on board with the idea of the purchase. The man behind the counter offers nothing, his face expressionless as his head turns between the two as they argue back and forth.

“Oh please...how do you even know she died? Maybe she left his ass because he wouldn’t buy her a locket!” Melinda smiles, laughing a bit as she dangles the piece of jewelry before Josh.

“How much?” Josh sighs.

“That is a hundred and five.” The man smiles as he waves them over to an old fashioned cash register.  The two walk to the counter and Josh pulls out his wallet, narrowing his eyes down at Melinda as she places the necklace around her neck.  He hands the man a credit card, which is swiped through a reader.

“You’re gonna...wear it?” Josh asks hesitantly, but Melinda seems to be in her own world, offering no response as the strange man hands Josh a receipt.  Josh snatches the receipt from the man’s hand.

“Enjoy.” The man smiles, taking his hat off in a small gesture of gratitude before placing it back on his head and walking through a door in the back of the store.

“Yeah...thanks…” Josh mutters before looking at his almost comatose girlfriend, her fingers idly toying with the heart shaped locket.  “Mission control to Melinda Pratt.” Josh says as he looks down on the girl.  Melinda blinks her eyes and shakes her head, smiling.

“Ok, let’s go.” She says, prancing from the store.  Josh had to wonder what had gotten into the girl, she had never in the four years of their relationship, made him buy her anything.  He holds the receipt in his hand loosely as they walk down the street.

“We should go get some lunch.” Melinda suggests as a strong gust of wind blows the receipt clear out of Josh’s hand, towards the street.  

“Dammit!” Josh mutters as he begins towards the busy flow of traffic.

“Josh leave it…” Melinda suggests as he walks into the street.

“Josh!” Melinda snaps, angrily.  “What are you-” She begins, but is cut off by the sound of a truck blasting its horn. Before she knows what is happening, she is watching a large semi slam into the love of her life, tossing him seven or eight feet into the air.  She watches, completely stunned as Josh rolls five or six times on the asphalt, his lifeless body coming to rest as the murmur of aghast onlookers enclose her in a world of stark shock.  

The truck releases the air from its air brakes.

“Oh my god! Oh my god!” A man’s voice can be heard as the door of the truck opens and then closes, a burly looking trucker rushing over to Josh’s limp body. Melinda stares on, the hairs on the back of her neck standing on end as realization slowly burrows into her brain.

“Someone call an ambulance!” A random feminine voice rings out as Melinda’s lips move, no words forthcoming.  The sound of people running into the street can be heard all around as a slow moan escapes Melinda’s lips, slowly turning it a shriek.  Melinda completely loses it, running towards the street.   “He’s not breathing!” The trucker calls out.  “Everyone back away! Back away! Give him room!” The burly man screams as Melinda falls to her knees over Josh’s body. She begins to sob hysterically as she looks down on her love, blood pooling around the back of his head, his eyes closed, and his chest lacking even the slightest of movement.

“Josh! Josh!” Melinda screams as she buries her tear soaked face into his chest. “Nooooo...nooooo…” She whines through her tears as she rocks back and forth. The sound of sirens can be heard in the distance as people look down on the gruesome scene, one of them being the shopkeeper, who wears a stone cold expression on his face as he looks on.

“C’mon C’mon C’mon.” A man’s voice calls out before Melinda is being pulled away from Josh’s body, the small woman going into completely and utter shock as she sobs, uncontrollably.  Melinda watches as Josh is put on a stretcher and runs forward as he is loaded into the back of an ambulance.  “I’m going!” She cries out and climbs into the back of the ambulance with a male paramedic and her lifeless boyfriend.  The doors are slammed shut and the sirens begin to blare.  The paramedic looks Josh over, checking for a pulse.  He sighs and knocks on the small window behind which sits a driver.  He shakes his head and the siren’s are switched off.

“What are you doing?!” Melinda asks through her tears.

“I’m...I’m really sorry hon.” The man says solemnly.

Chapter 1 - Going Away by Sizescribe

Susan Lung sits silently in a funeral parlour, staring at the open casket of her friend, her girlfriend Melinda standing over it and looking down.  

“I can’t believe it…” Susan says to her boyfriend Victor, who is checking his phone for work emails.  “Victor!” Susan hisses, slapping her petite hand across the top of her boyfriend’s phone.  “Put that away, you’re at a funeral.” The petite five foot-three inch tall woman hisses at the small, mousy looking man beside her.

“Sorry...I have to, the server in washington is down, and-” Victor begins only to be interrupted.

“I don’t care, you’re at your friend’s funeral.” Susan says in a more level tone, whipping her long, black and shiny hair.  Victor, finally relents and palms the phone in his small hand, putting it in his pocket.  

“Fine, it can wait.” He says, standing up and kissing his girlfriend on the forehead.  Victor was a short man, standing only about five feet and one inch tall.

“Thank you…” Susan says, closing her eyes as she is pecked on the forehead, her brown eyes studying Victor as he retakes his seat.  “Maybe we should take her upstate this weekend, you know...get her away from all of this?” Susan suggest, looking over at victor once more and running a hand through his short brown hair, in an attempt to fix it.  

“Would you stop it? We’re at a funeral.” Victor smacks the larger woman’s hand away.

“But it’s a mess…” Susan whines.  

“It’s fine.” Victor says as he adjusts his black button down shirt.  “Do you think that would be a good idea?” Victor asks.

“Hmm?” Susan says as she gives her black dress a few swipes of her hand.

“Bringing her upstate…” Victor says, skepticism in his voice.

“Um, why not? She’s just going to be trapped in her apartment, maybe we can take her mind off of everything for a few days.” Susan suggests as she stands up.  “I’m going to go ask her.” She adds as she starts to walk away.  Victor reaches his hand into his pocket, and when Susan is a few steps away, looks down on his phone once more, trying to write a quick email.

The asian woman approaches Melinda from behind, slowly. The girl turns to look at Susan, forcing a smile, which Susan returns.  “Hey.” Susan offers.

“Hey.” Melinda responds, her voice hoarse from crying.  “Thanks for coming.” Melinda says, looking up at Susan with bloodshot eyes.  Susan hugs Melinda, her chest pressing against the small locket.

“I’m so sorry Mel.” Susan says, grief in her voice.

“Thank you.” Melinda says wearily as Susan releases her from the embrace.

“Listen...me and Victor, we’re going to go to the cabin this weekend, we both think that you should come with us.” Susan offers.

“I really shouldn’t I mean…I have all of his stuff to go through and-” Melinda begins.

“And it will be there when you get back, you need a break girl!” Susan says.

“I’m not going to be any fun.” Melinda half croaks.

“That’s fine, we just want you to get away for a few days, that’s all.” Susan says, putting a hand on the woman’s shoulder.

“I’ll think about it.” Melinda says, offering the girl another smile.  The smile fades from Melinda’s face as she turns her gaze back to Josh’s corpse. Melinda’s fingers begin toying with the locket around her neck and her eyes begin to glaze over.

“Well, alright, anything you need you just let us know.” Susan offers as she slides her hand from Melinda’s shoulder.  An icy feeling comes over Susan as she stands there, the hairs on the back of her neck standing on end and the color draining from her face. She turns, taking a few laboured breaths as she walks down the aisle and retakes her seat next to Victor, who quickly slips his phone back into his pocket.

“What...what’s the matter?” Victor stammers as Susan sits there, her jaw hanging open on her pale face.  She slowly turns to Victor and stares blankly at her boyfriend.  “Hello?” He asks, snapping his fingers near Susan’s ears.  

“Huh?” Susan comes to, blinking rapidly as she ascends back to reality.  “What?” Susan asks as the color slowly returns to her face.

“You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” Victor shakes his head.  “Are you alright?” He asks, putting his hand onto Susan’s forehead, and withdrawing it covered in cold sweat.  “Ew.” He says as he wipes his hand onto his pants.

“What are you going on about? I’m fine…” Susan offers as they both look on at Melinda, unmoving above her lost love.  “She’s so sad…” Susan says, a forlorn expression on her face.  

“Yeah, I can’t imagine.” Victor says. “So what did she say?” Victor asks as he leans back in his chair, crossing one leg over the other and inspecting his dress shoe.

“She said she’d think about it, I didn’t really want to force the issue.” Susan says looking over to Victor once more.

“Well, let’s give her time, if she wants to go, she’ll let us know.” Victor says as he plants his foot back on the ground, and stares on at the shell of a woman who is standing over the gilded casket.

That night Melinda tosses and turns in a king sized bed, the bed she once shared with Josh, her white tank top stained with sweat and tears, the locket hanging across her chest.  She finally sits up and leans against the headboard. She flips on the light and sighs, pinching the bridge of her nose between her fingertips before standing up, her barefeet lightly landing on the hardwood floor. She walks into the kitchen and opens a utensil drawer, pulling out a large knife, her reflection staring back at her from the shiny surface.  The kitchen is completely silent, not even the hum of an appliance heard within the surreal moment.  She takes a deep breath and holds out her right wrist, placing the blade of the knife onto her skin and looking down.  She gasps continuously as sweat begins to pour from her forehead.  

“That’s not how you do it.” A familiar voice comes from over the girl’s shoulder, causing her to drop the knife in a panic and twist around.  Josh is standing there, in the middle of the kitchen, dressed in all black, a half cocked grin on his face. Melinda’s eyes go wide as she stares upward at the man whom she thought was dead.

“J...j…” She stammers as she braces herself against the counter.  Josh simply lifts his arm and traces a line vertically down his wrist with an index fingertip.  

“Up and down baby, up and down, never side to side…” He says as he slowly walks towards Melinda.

“Josh...You’re…” She stammers, her face contorted in pain and disbelief.

“Alive? No…” Josh laughs.  “I’m not alive, but you are.” He says as he takes Melinda’s hand, slowly bringing it up to his lips and kissing it.  Melinda’s blood runs like ice water through her veins as Josh touches her, she could not feel his warmth, or his skin against hers.

“And I need you to do something for me.” Josh grins.

Victor is sitting on a bean bag, tapping away at an xbox controller as he watches the character on the screen swing its sword against a wall, the sound of metal clashing against stone ringing out from the television.  Two translucent hooks come through the wall and rip into the character, bringing it to its knees.  Big letters flash across the screen. “You have died.”  Victor throws his controller against the blue carpet, and growls as it bounces and slides across the floor.  His rage is interrupted by the phone ringing.  He picks up the cordless phone and presses a button, putting it to his right ear.  “Hello?” He asks.  “Oh hey Mel, how are you?” He continues as he stands up from the bean bag, walking to a window and looking down on the street, far below.     he watches the cars whiz by, their headlights blaring against the dark Manhattan evening. “Yeah, she’s not home from work yet…” He says as he walks away from the window, pacing around the small kitchenette.  “Yeah, you’re more than welcome, you know that.” He continues his conversation.  “Just yourself, and a few changes of clothes.  Right… I’ll let her know, take care, OK, bye.” Victor says before hanging up the phone and placing it on the kitchen counter.  

A few minutes later Susan walks in the front door, her keys jangling and her arm holding an oversized bag, which she plops down on the floor with a small grunt. She kicks off her red heels and sighs.  

“Hey baby!” She calls out.

“In here.” Victor calls from the living room.  Susan walks into the living room and shakes her head as Victor sits on his bean bag, tapping away at the controller in his hand.  

“This, again?” Susan sighs, sitting on the couch and leaning her head back. She grins and slips her black stocking foot onto Victor’s lap, wiggling her slightly damp toes.  “My feet are really tired…” Susan says as Victor drops his controller, reaches over, and turns the xbox off.  He takes up Susan’s petite foot in both hands and begins to rub it.  Susan giggles and flexes her toes.

“Melinda called.” Victor says, his attention focused squarely on his girlfriend’s foot.

“Yeah, what did she say?” Susan asks, sighing contently and slumping down further into the couch as the tension melts from her arch.

“She said she is coming tomorrow.” Victor responds as he kneads his knuckles into Susan’s arch.

“Good.  How was she otherwise?” Susan asks, her eyes half closed.

“She sounded much better.” Victor says.

“Well she’s probably hiding it well, she was so… empty the other day.” Susan sighs.

“Yeah it was kind of rough seeing her like that.” Victor says as he slips Susan’s foot from her stocking and spreads his fingers through her toes.

Yeah…” Susan says as she closes her eyes.

“Hey get up, we have to pack…” Victor says, tossing Susan’s foot from her lap and standing up.

“Mmmhmm.” Susan moans lazily as Victor walks out of the living room.

The next morning Victor and Susan are loading their minivan at the base of their apartment building.  Victor is carrying a pistol case, which he stows beneath a few coolers in the back of the vehicle.  

“Must you bring that...thing?” Susan asks, a nervous expression on her face.

“Yes. I want to shoot.” Victor says, closing the back door. “And you never know what you’ll run into up there.”  He adds as he climbs into the driver’s seat, slipping his seat belt on as Susan climbs into the passenger seat.

“Whatever…” Susan scoffs as they close their doors.  Victor starts the engine and they drive a few minutes to pick up Melinda, idly chatting along the way.  Outside of Melinda’s apartment Susan picks up her cell phone and dials the girl’s number.

“Yeah..We’re outside.  Do you need help? Are you sure? Alright.” Susan says before she puts the phone down.  A few moments later Melinda walks out, two large bags strapped across her shoulder. Victor pops the back door, and Melinda loads her bags in the back of the van.  She then climbs into the back seat, and the three casually dressed passengers make their way out of New York City, and head upstate.  Melinda is unusually quiet, but both Victor and Susan let her be.

About an hour into the trip, Melinda turns to see Josh sitting next to her.  She gasps and cringes a bit, shrinking away.  Josh simply smiles.  

“Are you OK?” Susan asks from the front.  

“You’re fine.” Josh says, coaching Melinda on what to say.

“I’m fine.” Melinda says, collecting herself.  

“Good girl.” Josh says, smiling a half cocked grin.

“Look at them… So happy together, disgusting.” Josh says, narrowing his eyes. Melinda looks over at her side, wide eyed, the hairs on the back of her neck once more standing on end, her heart fluttering in her chest.

“You’re going to rip them apart...and I’m going to make it very easy for you...very easy.”  Josh says as he leans over and pecks Melinda on the cheek.

“GET...OUT...OF...MY...HEAD!” Melinda screams and plasters herself against the door of the vehicle.

“Um…” Victor stammers, glancing nervously in the rearview.

“Mel?!” Susan asks, twisting around in her seat.  “Mel?!” The tiny asian girl repeats nervously.

“Should I pull over?!” Victor half shouts.  Melinda closes her eyes and touches the locket around her neck, twirling it around in her fingertips.

“Mel, are you OK, please answer me!” Susan’s voice cracks.

“I’m...sorry… I’m fine, I guess I kind of drifted off and had a nightmare.” The girl says, taking a shuddering breath.  She looks over to where Josh sat, finding only an empty seat.

“Phew...wow.” Victor says as he continues driving.  “You gave me a heart attack!” He continues as Susan turns around in her seat, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.

“Sorry!” Melinda says, smiling.

“How about some music?” Susan asks, flipping through the radio.

“Don’t fight me babycakes, this will go so much smoother if you don’t resist.” Josh says, reappearing by Melinda’s side.  Melinda closes her eyes and bites her bottom lip.  “Besides if it wasn’t for you, I’d still be alive, you owe me.” Josh explains, giving a quick little chuckle.

“And I intend to collect.” Josh’s expression goes serious as Susan makes a sour face and places her hand over her stomach.  The asian girl sucks air through her teeth, causing Melinda to look straight ahead.

“God my stomach.” Susan complains.  

“Mine too…” Victor says as he looks over at his girlfriend.  

“That’s so odd, it’s like I’m on a rollercoaster.” Susan explains.

“Maybe it’s the road.” Victor suggests.  

“It’s not the road.” Josh explains to Melinda, who grits her teeth, digging her hands into the seat of the car.

“God this is horrible, why won’t it stop?” Susan asks, sweat beginning to form on her brow.

“We’re almost there… a few more minutes.” Victor says, sweating himself and taking deep breathes.  “God…” He whines, wiping the sweat from his forehead. Susan cracks a window and the cold december wind howls through the cabin of the van.

“I know what you’re thinking…” Josh begins, placing his hand atop Melinda’s. “You don’t want to hurt them, they’re your friends.  And I am really sorry it has to be this way.” Josh smiles, insincerity in his voice.  “But you’ll see, it will become easier...You might even come to enjoy it.” Josh says as his hand slips through the fabric of Melinda’s jeans, Melinda gasps as she feels her womanhood tingle with intense pleasure, and starts to draw quick gasps of air.  A moment later Josh withdraws his hand.

Susan and Victor both gasp as they pull off of the highway, turning down a few surface streets before heading up a dirt road.  

“Oh god… It’s gone, that was…” Susan whines.

“Yeah...weird...just...weird…” Victor stammers as they pull into a clearing.  

“Maybe we should head back.” Susan suggests as they pull up in front of a sizable cabin.

“Tell them no.” Josh orders Melinda.  After a few seconds Josh narrows his eyes.  “I can do a lot worse Melinda.  Tell them, now.” Josh demands.

“No!” Melinda cries out causing both front seat passengers to turn around in surprise.

“It’s probably nothing...let’s just wait and see? I would hate to drive all the way back for nothing.” Melinda bites her bottom lip.

“I’m OK now.” Victor says, turning to Susan, who nods in agreement.   

“Me too.” Susan agrees.

“Good...You two probably just need some food.” Melinda suggests, her voice cracking a little bit.  

“Yeah, we’ll unpack and then have some lunch.” Susan agrees again, and both Victor and his girlfriend open their doors, stepping outside.  

“Good girl…” Josh coos.  

“Go to hell…” Melinda whispers.  Melinda remains quiet as the back door is opened, and the couple begins grabbing bags.  Josh offers nothing but his ever present smile, half cocked and condescending.  This was not the Josh she had lost, the girl tells herself.  

“Farewell for now, my love, enjoy your afternoon.” Josh laughs before disappearing into thin air.

“Coming Mel?” Susan asks from behind.

“Yeah...yeah...I’m coming.” Melinda says as she collects herself, opening her door and stepping outside.  This was not the Josh she knew, the Josh she knew would never hurt her, or her friends.  The Josh she knew would never try and manipulate her.  The Josh she knew would never strike terror into her heart. One thing was certain in Melinda’s mind as she grabbed one of her duffel bags from the back of the van, she was going to fight him, she was going to stop him, and protect them all.

“This is going to be a fun weekend…” Susan smiles as she settles in next to Melinda, grabbing a cooler. 

“Yeah…it should be interesting.” Melinda replies.

Chapter 2 - Control by Sizescribe

Gunfire snaps through the crisp December air. The sound of a tin can being punctured by a bullet, and then falling to the soil permeates the small, quiet clearing as Victor enjoys some target practice with his handgun. Melinda and Susan sit on the porch, a few yards away, and watch intently, Melinda shaking her legs nervously.

“Relax.” Susan says.  “It’s OK, he knows not to point that thing over here.” Susan explains.

“It’s not that.” Melinda bites her lip and shakes her head.

“What’s the matter?” Susan asks, scooting close to her friend and putting her arm around Melinda’s shoulders.

“You’re going to think I’m crazy.” Melinda admits, right before another three shots are fired.

“Is everything alright?” Susan asks worriedly.

“I...I keep seeing Josh.” Melinda admits.

“Oh honey...That is only natural.” Susan attempts to comfort the woman.

“No...Sue…you don’t understand.” Melinda’s voice becomes a bit more frantic.  Susan withdraws her hand from Melinda.  

“What are you saying?” Susan asks after a long pause, confusion in her voice.

“He was in the car with us...in my apartment the night of the funeral...he watched me shower yesterday.” The girl stammers on and on.

“Um…” Susan shakes her head rapidly.  “I am not following you.” She admits, raising an eyebrow. Have you been sleeping, eating?” Susan asks worriedly.

“Not really.” Melinda admits.  

“Alright well, we got something that is going to help you sleep, and eat.” Susan giggles.  “We’ll eat some lunch and then smoke a fatty, K?” Susan asks as she stands up.  “Victor!” She shouts, causing her boyfriend to turn around and walk towards the porch.  

“Yeah?” He responds.

“Give me a hand inside?” Susan motions with her head.  Victor smiles and pats Melinda on the shoulder as he walks up the three wooden stairs, his sneakers pounding against the dried out timber beneath them.  Susan opens the door and Victor walks inside.  

“Coming?” Susan asks Melinda.

“In a minute…” She responds, distantly.

“Ok, take your time…” Susan says calmly, closing the door as she walks inside.

“She’s losing it.” Susan says, leaning against the door and slipping off her black sneakers, to   reveal a pair of blue socks.  

“What do you mean?” Victor asks as he opens a cooler and withdraws a bottle of water, cracking it open. Victor puts the pistol back in its case and snaps it shut.

“I mean she thinks she is seeing Josh.” Susan whispers.

“She what?” Victor asks, confused as his jeans begin slipping off of his waist, causing him pause and look down.  Susan cannot help but giggle.

“Ever hear of a belt?” She asks, but a moment later her grey sweats are slipping from her own waist.

“I’m wearing one...what about you?” Victor asks, confusion creeping into his voice as his shirt starts ballooning out around him, covering his boxers, which sag on his waist.

“What’s happening?!” Susan calls out, fear permeating her tone as the world seems to expand around them both.

Melinda sits outside, looking down between her legs, her hands folded in her lap.  

“Josh...are you there Josh? Please talk to me.” She whispers silently.  A few seconds later she hears a shriek from inside.  Panicked she bolts up and opens the door, running inside, wide eyed. Susan and Victor both look up as Melinda appears over them, Susan’s head only coming up to her chin, and Victor’s her chest.  “What..?” Melinda asks, frantically as she takes a few nervous steps into the center of the living room.  “What…” She stammers as she looks down at their clothing, their pants, undergarments, and footwear pooled around their ankles, their shirts hanging loosely around them, a few sizes too large.

Victor exhales sharply and suddenly.  “She’s...she’s big…” he states, his voice frantic and slightly higher pitched than it had been moments before.  

“She’s not big Victor…” Susan chimes in.  “We...we...Shrunk!” She stares up at Melinda wide eyed.  

“How is this possible?!” Victor asks nervously.

“People just don’t shrink…” Melinda says, her eyes still wide.  Susan wobbles a bit on her feet before moaning a bit and fainting, her lifeless body hitting the ground with a soft thud.  

“Susan!” Victor screams, rushing over and bending down over his girlfriend.  “Help me.” Victor says, lifting Susan’s arms.  Melinda grabs the small girl’s legs and they carry her over to the couch.  Melinda begins placing all the bags and coolers on the floor as Victor climbs to the couch, holding his arm around his girlfriend’s back and cradling her close.  Melinda looks down on the moment and a sickening feeling rushes through her, without warning or explanation, causing her to stagger back.  Anger, fear, rejection, and jealousy all rush through her body, exploding in her mind, her sensibilities shaken like a city under bombardment.  Melinda staggers backwards.  

“What do we do?” Victor looks upwards.  Melinda blinks, trying to push the ill will down within her before answering.  

“I don’t know!” Melinda says frantically, sucking air through her teeth, sweat dripping from her forehead.

“Are you alright? Sit down!” Victor says forcefully.

“Don’t tell me...what...to...do!” Melinda says through gritted teeth.  Victor’s eyes go wide as Susan moans softly, stirring.

“Whoa whoa whoa!” Victor says, shrinking back on the couch away from the now taller girl, whose visage was a scene straight out of a horror movie.  “Listen...we need to pull it together...figure this out, please Melinda!” Victor pleads.  

“OK...OK…” Melinda huffs, sitting on the couch and rubbing her temples.  

“Josh!” Melinda calls out.  “Josh! Come out you coward!” Melinda screams.

“Melinda!” Victor snaps, wide eyed.  “Josh is not here!” He pleads as Melinda stands up and begins pacing.  

“Be quiet Victor!” Melinda says as she stomps towards the front door and throws it open, running outside into the clearing.  “JOSH! Come out you son of a bitch!” She screams as the door slams shut.

“Susan!” Victor begins shaking his girlfriend, lightly smacking her cheek in a rapid manner.  “Holy shit wake up!” Victor’s voice cracks.

“Remember how I used to tell you how adorable you are when you’re angry?” Josh’s voice comes from behind Melinda as she stands on the soil near the porch.  She turns around to see Josh sitting on the porch, dressed in a straw hat, a plaid shirt, and dirty, ripped blue jeans, boots adorning his feet. “I lied, you are one...ugly bitch when you are pissed off.” Josh laughs.

“Fuck you asshole!  Turn them back, right now! Fix them!” She screams, bending down and scooping up a clump of dirt and rocks and flinging them at Josh, which pass right through him, scattering on the wood of the stairs.

“Now...now…” Josh chides.

“Who’s she talking to?” Susan asks warily as she comes to.

“I’m not sure...Josh I’d imagine.” Victor says as Susan sits up and stares at the door.

“So? Time to go?” He asks, his eyes still wide.

“I think so...let’s wait until she calms down.” Susan agrees.

“Josh! What do you want from me? I’m not going to hurt my friends, and I’m not going to let you either!” Melinda says defiantly.

“Here, c’mere, let me show you something.” Josh says, standing up and motioning for Melinda to look through the window overlooking the cabin’s living room.  Melinda hesitates but then climbs up the steps and looks through.  “You see them there? Look at them...Take a long look.” Josh orders as Melinda peers through at the couple, huddled fearfully on the couch.

“What am I looking at…they’re scared out of their minds.” Melinda’s voice cracks.  Josh places his hand lightly on Melinda’s shoulder.  

“Take another look.” Josh suggests.  An intense jealousy rages through Melinda and she narrows her eyes, taking a few deep breathes as the feeling twists her gut.  

“I don’t know if waiting is an option…” Victor says as he spots Melinda staring in the window, the nastiest of looks on her face.  

“What do you mean?” Susan asks, and Victor points to the window.  Susan looks over and gasps.  “What is wrong with her?!” Susan growls, anger rising within her.  “I’m going out there.” Susan inhales a deep breath through her nose and begins climbing from the couch.

“The hell you are!” Victor snaps, grabbing her arm, and with his free hand opening the pistol case.

“What are you going to do with that?!” Susan asks frantically.  

“Hopefully nothing…” Victor says as he pulls the gun and a magazine out, popping the empty from the gun and sliding the fresh one inside with a click.

“You’re not shooting Melinda!” Susan cries out.

“He has a gun...do you see that Melinda?” Josh asks in the calmest of tones.

“I see it.” Melinda responds, an intense calm settling over her like a warm blanket, her eyelids drooping down lazily over her pupils.  The agonizing emotions settle within her, gnawing at the bottom of her stomach in a dull, persistent manner.  

“Why do you think that is?” Josh asks.

“I...he…” Melinda stammers.  “He’s scared.” Melinda draws a deep breath.

“He is… of you.” Josh smiles.  “And how does that make you feel Melinda?” Josh continues his gentle interrogation.

“Terrib-” Melinda begins, interrupted by an intense feeling of pleasure, which causes her to toss her head back and moan.  

“What...the...fuck?!” Victor asks as he watches Melinda’s jaw fall open, her head being tossed back.  

“I don’t know…” Susan whimpers.  

“Look at the fear on their faces Mel.  How does it make you feel?” Josh whispers seductively in Melinda’s ear.

“Alive.” Melinda laughs.  “Powerful.” She moans as she begins to buck her hips, her vagina and panties slowly becoming saturated.  

“Good girl, what do you want to do to them? hmm?” Josh grins.

“I want to make them squirm…” Melinda moans.

“They’re going to want to leave.” Josh informs her.

“They’re not going anywhere…” Melinda whispers.

“Let’s go!” Victor says as he steps down from the couch, holding his gun.  A few seconds later the front door opens and Melinda shuts it, leaning her back against it and glaring down at the two shorter individuals before her. Victor and Susan stand there, their shirts the only clothing left on their small bodies.

“Melinda?” Susan asks nervously.

“You guys should really sit down.” Melinda suggests.

“We’re...We’re going to head back.” Victor stammers.

“No we’re not.” Melinda begs to differ.

“Melinda pleas-” Susan begins.

“Sit down, and put the gun down, are you crazy?” Melinda asks as she takes a few steps forward.  Victor holds the gun upright, pointing it towards Melinda.

“Victor! What in the fuck man?!” Melinda asks, her eyes wide as she takes a step back.

“Victor!” Susan snaps.  

“I said...we’re gonna head...back…” Victor says, his tone shaken as he attempts to take full control of the situation.  

“And what? What happens if you keep getting smaller? Hmm?” Melinda asks as she casually strolls towards Victor.  “You end up in some lab…” She shakes her head.  “Getting poked with giant needles for the rest of your miserable little life.” She explains as she reaches out and casually removes the firearm from Victor’s small hand.  “Sit down, and let’s figure this out!” Melinda commands.  Victor, dumbfounded at being so casually disarmed staggers back a little bit, and hesitantly obeys, sitting on the couch, Susan follows suit, cuddling close to her boyfriend.  

“You were gonna fucking shoot me?” Melinda sighs.  “What is wrong with you?” She asks as she snatches the pistol case from the couch and walks over to the small kitchen table with it.  She stows the pistol inside and walks to the fridge, standing on her tippy toes, she slides the steel grey case on top of the fridge before walking back into the living room.

“There…” Melinda says as she carries a chair back with her, sitting on it and facing the couch.  She slips off her sneakers and sighs, wiggling her toes in her clean white socks and stretching her legs before the couple.  Victor cannot help but look down, but only for the briefest of moments.

“Now...Suggestions…” Melinda inquires.

“I say we go back.” Victor says.  

“Yeah.” Susan agrees.

“Not happening, you can’t drive like that, and I don’t have my license. And besides, up here I can keep you a secret, in the city, you’ll be lab rats for sure.” Melinda says calmly.

“What if we don’t shrink anymore?” Susan asks.

“What if you do? What if you do when we are driving, and we are all wrapped around a telephone poll?” Melinda sighs.

“She makes a good point.” Susan admits.  “What were you doing outside? Who were you talking to?” Susan asks.

“I wasn’t talking to anyone, if you must know I was crying over Josh, OK?” Melinda half snaps.

“OK. OK.” Susan says, holding up a small palm.

“I just wish he was here.” Melinda breaks out into tears.  “He’d know exactly what to do.” She sobs as she holds a hand to her face.

“Aww, don’t…” Susan says, standing up and walking towards Melinda. The small girl embraces Melinda and they rock back in forth in each other’s arms.

“We’re still here for you, no matter how small we get.” Susan assures.

“And I am here for you, even though Victor was going to shoot me.” Melinda reciprocates, forcing a small laugh through her tears.

“I wasn’t going to shoot you…” Victor says dumbly from the couch.

“I know, you were just scared, but you have to trust me...in fact, I’m going to go get help… I’m going to see if there is a doctor in town, and I’m going to bring him back with me.” Melinda explains.  “Give me your keys.” She demands as she looks towards the couch.  Susan bends down and digs through Victor’s pocket.

“I think that’s a great idea.” Susan agrees.

“I don’t… She doesn't have a licen-” Victor begins only to be interrupted.

“I have a permit, and this constitutes an emergency, don’t you think?” Melinda asks as she takes the keys from Susan’s hand.  She slips her sneakers back on and stands up.  “I’ll be back, you two just hang tight.  Eat something…” She suggests as she walks through the door, closing it behind her.  Melinda unlocks the van, climbs inside and starts it.  She pulls away and heads down the dirt road.

“I really don’t like this.” Victor says to Susan, who bends down over a cooler, opening it and pulling out two sandwiches, one of which she tosses to her boyfriend.

“I don’t see any other option either, she’s right. We just have to trust her.” Susan says calmly as she unwraps her sandwich.  Victor stands up and walks towards the fridge, looking upward.  

“Leave it…” Susan narrows her eyes.

“But…She’s arguing with her dead boyfriend...” Victor sighs.

“So let’s shoot her! You insensitive prick! God!” Susan rolls her eyes and growls. “Now sit the hell down, and eat your goddamned sandwich. You’re not shooting our best friend!” Susan snaps.  

“Fine.  I’m not going to shoot her though! Stop saying that!” Victor huffs, stomping back over to the couch.

“Good, then you don’t need a gun.” Susan explains around a mouthful of ham and bread.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3818