day at the pool by christiawi9
Summary:

it was a peaceful day for the occupants at the local pool until a strange phenomenon shrinks all the people down to les than 1/4 an inch. problems really start to get serious when a family of young girls arrive for some swimming.
yes, the characters are practically the same from "tales of a shrinking sister". 


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Mature (40-49), Giantess, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples , Crush, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 15600 Read: 195134 Published: September 05 2013 Updated: December 11 2013
Story Notes:

i will continue writing "tales of a shrinking sister but i just wanted to get this idea out before it left me.

1. strange phenomenon by christiawi9

2. two girls or two mountains? by christiawi9

3. heat stroke by christiawi9

4. an ocean of terrors by christiawi9

5. Inside Stacy's stomach by christiawi9

6. Final Destination by christiawi9

7. toilet troubles by christiawi9

8. Grass stains by christiawi9

9. In deep sh*t by christiawi9

strange phenomenon by christiawi9
Author's Notes:

this is a new story which i am interested in. tell me if you want anything cool to happen as i love to do things with micro encounters. hope you enjoy =)

The sun was blazing as it reflected in the shimmering water and bounced back to lightly tanned the occupants at the local pool. Being a hot summers day there was easily over a hundred people swimming in the water with more laying on their towels on the grass of resting under an umbrella on a chair. It was one of those beautiful days where it was impossible not to have a good time as everyone splashed and jumped and dived underwater.
     But of course something happened that would change this day into a freak unexplainable incident that would baffle the authorities and leave every single person at the pool either dead or dying. But before this horrific tragedy began there was a small family heading through the halls of the swimming pools. They had just paid their money and were given entrance to the changing rooms by the kind young woman who worked at the desk.
     This family consisted of six people: there was the mother of the group, Jane, who was wearing a semi revealing blue bikini that showed off her fit buns and firm breasts. Although she was in her forties she was stunningly beautiful and it could be easily seem where the other girls got there charming looks from.
     Standing next to her with a couple of inches or extra height was Kate who was her eldest daughter at the age of 19. Like her mother she was wearing a black bikini but it showed off more of her amazing looks including her perfectly round behind and modest breast. Having black hair complemented her swimwear and made her something to behold.
     Walking infront of them was Emma who was fifteen and was again wearing a bikini that covered more of her waist and her front. She had blonde hair like her mother and competed well with her older sister for breast size, despite her age.
     Beside her was her two younger siblings. Stacy, aged 12 wearing a one piece swimsuit and sandals and Amy wearing another one piece. Both of these girls had adorable faces and the distinct look that they would grow up to be true beuties like the rest of their family.
     And lastly, resting in the arms of the mother was the youngest daughter Rebecca, aged 2. She was wearing an adorable baby outfit with a hat to prtect her face. Having an excited look on her face she could tell that the family was about to something fun.
     Walking out of the changing rooms the group of girls heading down the hall with which the giant local pool would be at the end. As they approached the opening they noticed something really strange: no one was there. Looking around the pool there was not one person that they could see and the water looked like it was dying down. All the daughters looked at the perplexed mother who said "Well, the pool must be open, the clerk let us in. Maybe there was nobody who wanted to go to the pool today"
"Really?" Kate said "No one wanted to go to the pool in this weather. That's insane. I'll go check with the clerk to see if something is wrong"
"No, no. You take rebecca, i'll go and ask. You girls just enjoy the pool okay?" Jane lifted rebecca and placed her into Kates arms . Rebecca had a sad look on her face as she was separated from her mother.
"Come on Amy, beat you to the water" Stacy said, pulling Amy's arm.
"Be careful" Kate warned as her mother walked back into the corridor. She looked at Emma who still looked concerned. "Come on. Let's go and get a tan" She tapped her on the arm and led her over to a couple of empty chairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten minutes ago
All the occupants of the swimming pool were having a blast. A group of boys were lifting their friends onto their shoulders so that they could wrestle each otehr while their little siblings swam around them. The usual beautiful women were sun bathing on the row of chairs, their faces in their arms and their backs to the sun showing off their amazing curves. then all of a sudden there was what looked like a bright flash and everything instantly changed. Most of the people who were sunbathing didn't realize it until the noise of the people frolicking disappear but the people who were actually in the pool noticed it instantly.
     Everything was suddenly huge. For the people in the pool it looked like they had been transported to some ocean except the water had a strange boyancy and smelled of chlorine instead of salt. The only reason that people didn't start drowning instantly was that they were actually able to support themselves on the surface area on the water (which was strange to say the least). These people had no idea what had happened to them.
     For the people on the chairs and grass it was much easier to pick up the clues. Looking up the people could either see the giant cieling of their umbrellas or the building sized blades of grass. It is safe to say that panic ensured immediantly even though it went unoticed by the rest of the world. That was when a rumbling started shaking through the ground sending fear into everybodies hearts. First they wake up in a strange land and they they are attacked by a giant rumbling monster? But it wasn't a monster. For those who could clearly see what it was it saw that it appeared to be a group of young women.
     Those who were stupid started screaming and waving their hands as if trying to get the attention of the group but smart people realized that they needed to get as far away from them as possible if they ever hoped to survive. This point was made painfully clear when two of the gianteses started bumbling towards the waters edge (crushing two people who were sitting by the pool). Aa few seconds later the other two giantess' made their way to the chairs, completely unaware that they were about to end the lives of innocent young women.

The scene was almost identical in the reception area. Cindy needed to head into the bathroom quickly and Mandy was on her break so she put up the "Please wait, be right back" sign on the desks and walked away. That is when she felt dizzy and saw everything begin to expand. When she opened her eyes again she saw that she was in some strange forest of fluffy red ropes and soon realized that these were the carpet fibers. They almost reached far up past her head and she found herself almost completely trapped.
     Just like at the pool she heard a strange rumbling coming through the floor and looked around to see what could be the cause. that was when she saw the horrible sight of a woman of indescribable size. Simply looking at this monstrous being brought chills to cindy and paralyzed her with fear; if this was the size of a normal person how small was she in fact. Her heart almost stopped when she saw the woman walking over to the reception desk, crushing the carpet fibres like they were, well, carpet fibers. Instantly, cindy started screaming and running as fast as her microscopic legs could carry her but quickly found that it was nowhere near good enough.
     Feeling the dark shadow cover everything, cindy looked up to see the the dark wrinkled sole of the 40+ woman coming down to end her life. In her last moments she let out one last scream before the foot made contact and she blacked out.

Jane looked around but couldn't see anything. The desk had a waiting sign on it and so assume that the desk clerk had to be out. She walked over to some tables to wait for her and sat down. Looking at the table she saw disgusting foods scrapes of someones half eaten lunch and was revolted that someone would just leave it here. Picking up the sandwhich and drink she tossed it into the garbage next to her, not realizing that there was an insignificant woman on that plate and that she had just sent her into the bowels of hell. Jane sat there looking bored waiting for the clerk to return, her foot bobbing up and down as she hummed a catchy song.

Olivia had been eating her lunch. She was talking on her phone and munching on a sanwhich when a young girl ran over to her. She got off the phone quickly and asked what the problem was in which the little girl asked for a tissue, pointing at the small packet next to olivia. Smiling sweetly, she handed over a tissue and returned to her call, gimancing a few seconds later she she heard the girl blow a giant snotball into the tissue and throw it into the bin. She said her thankyou and ran back to her family allowing olivia to return to her lunch. 
     Now she looked around and found that she was standing next to gigantic structures of unknowable sizes. It took her very little time to realize that this was her lunch that she had been eating and that she was now a fraction of teh size she use to be. Looking around she heard someone approaching and saw a beautiful woman coming in from the halls and looking around curiously before walking over to the table she was at. She realized that this was her time to get noticed and so ran onto her plate as it was white and her uniform was black, making it easier to be spotted. However, as soon as the giant woman looked down at olivia her face showed only distain and olivia suddenly felt her entire world lift.

     She saw the woman picking up her plate and realized that she was walking over to the bins.
"No!" She screamed at the collosus "Look down here! Look at me! Heeeeelp" She screamed waving her hands up and down. This however did nothing and she soon found herself thrown into the dark abyss of foul smells. Falling, she landed on something squishy which she didn't even want to think what it could be and simply tried to get out of it. This proved very difficult as she quickly started sinking into the strange glob as she looked up and saw the bright sky turn instantly dark as the lid was shut, sealing her into darkness.
     Olivia pulled at the strange globbiness but only found herself sink faster. What she didn't realize was that she had actually fallen on the used tissue that innocent, little girl had used and thrown away. She was in the wad of snot which was the size of a swamp to the now nearly microscopic girl who screamed louder than she ever had as she sunk further down. Pulling at her body she tried to swim in any dirention to try and get to the side of this mess and escape but only found herself sink more down. Olivia now found that her arms were stuck inside the warm mass as it slowly swallowed up her stomach and then her breasts until only her head remained. She found it funny how the thing that had saved her was now devouring her luck some hungry predator and she started chuckling as her head sunk below the surface, cutting of al air and sealing her fate.

And this, was the start of the horrific events which took the lives of nearly two hundred people and left no evidence to the perpertrators.

End Notes:

i really enjoyed making this chapter and so suspect i will enjoy making more. i don't know how long i can keep this story going as there is a limited number of people at the pool. but if the story is enjoyed enough i guess i could just keep growing the numbers of make a sequal. comment with reviews so i know what to do, =)

two girls or two mountains? by christiawi9
Author's Notes:

here's another chapter. it's going to talk more about the fate of the girls on the chairs and then the people in the water. hope you guys enjoy =)

also, i think i forgot to add this in the last chapter but all the clothes and belongings at the pool shrunk with the people.

Disaster continued to strike the tiny victims who were trapped by the pool side. All the 200 people had shrunk down to 1/4 of an inch (or maybe smaller) and were being tormented by unaware giantesses. Many of the tiny people tried to get the attention of their much larger betters but this only ended with their deaths.
     Over on the chairs rested two young women, both of whom had no idea that they were causing such terror for the tiny woman just beneath them. These two woman were Casey, a red head who had simply came to the pool to hang out with her best friend Roxanne. Roxanne just so happen to be on the other chair on which the younger goddess was soaking up the suns raise and was sufffering from a severe fit of terror.

-------------------------------------------------------

The two girls were chatting with each other when the sudden shrinking had started. either of them knew what was going on but knew that it couldn't be good. Especially when a group of giantesses showed up at the pool, unaware of the civilians plights for help, and two ofthem broke away heading for the chairs. Both Casey and Roxanne were terrified as they looked up and started screaming at the gigantic forms of beauty. It was obvious that the two larger woman had no idea that the shrunken ones even existed; a point made perfectly clear when they both plonked themselves on the chair lazily.
     As the gigantic butts decended both of the tiny girls started running, even though running seemed futile. Casey tried to run towards to end of the chairs to avoid the gigantic booty while Roxanne ran for the head. As soon as both bodies made contact the world of the two woman exploded like an earth quake had struck, sending both of them metres (perspectively) into the air.
     Roxanne landed face flat on the surface of the chair and praised the gods that she wasn't crushed. That was until she looked up and saw the woman fully laying down causing a heavy dent at the bottom section fo the chair. As more and more weight was pushed into the chair the hill that Roxanne was on became steeper and steeper until she found herself sliding towards Emma's giant panty clad butt.
     Casey had a little bit more luck than her friend as she was far closer to the foot section and so didn't feel the sink in the chair. She looked over and saw the other giant sit down right where her friend was and shed a tear for her, not knowing that her friend was alive and well. She looked towards Kate who was swinging her legs over the chair and fulling laying down. This simple action amazed Casey as she saw the two giant columns of flesh fly over her head with such speed and power that she felt dizzy just watching. Lucky for her Kate decided with have her legs bent otherwise casey would have been crushed beneath her gigantic legs.

     both Kate and Emma sighed in contentment as they relaxed and let the calm sun work its magic. They looked over at each other and started talking about life and boys and how school was going to simply pass the time for their tan to form. However, beneath them time refused to pass on and it seemed like every second took a thousand years.
     Roxanne was trapped between Emma's butt and the chair. Everytime she would move she would sent the tiny creature slipping further down into the depths of darkness known as her lower back. Not only was the pressure overwhelming but the heat from her body combined with the days temperature was making the entire experience worse. Roxanne couldn't tell if she was drowning in her own sweat or the girls but she did know for a fact that if any more sweat accumulated then she would have to start swimming. She hoped that this wouldn't happen as the arrival of more liquid would probably accelarate her decent which was something she wanted to desperately avoid. Just at that moment she hit something thick and soft which instantly started soaking up the tonnes of sweat around her and she automatically assumed she had hit the girls gigantic underwear.

"Ugh" Emma said with distain, reaching behind her "My back is so sweaty, we should jump in the pool to cool off" She wiped the sweat from her lower back and layed back down
"Hmm, lets stay here for another few minutes. I still haven't fully tanned yet. There's still my back to go" Kate said with a warm smile, rolling over onto her stomach.

Casey had made it to the giant woman's feet. She knew she had to get their attention and the safest way to do that would be to get to their ear or eye, just someway for them to notice that she was there. Climbing her body was going to be tricky and would probably be safest if attempted from the feet first. Climbing up from the stomach was way too risky; one move from the giantess and she could get crushed.
     Casey ran over to the large toes and examined it: the big toe alone was at least 4 times bigger in height than casey was and far heavier and stronger. This was going to be dangerous. casey quickly noticed another attribute the feet possessed: the smell. This wasn't exactly a surprise, afterall they are giant feet, but that doesn't mean that casey had to accept the rancid odor coming off from them. Either this woman had natually stinky feet or the smell was somehow amplified by the fact that she was so frickin' tiny.
     After staring at the mammoth toe for far too long she decided that had best start her long trek. Grabbing onto the thick toe print she pulled herself onto the front of the toe and started climbing. She was lucky that the girl was preoccupied with talking with her sister and wasn't focused on her feet. If she had felt the tiny girl climbing or even decided to simply twitch her foot out of simple whim then her life would seriously be in danger. This fact rattled inside casey's head and she forced it from her mind. Now was no time to be thinking of failing, her only duty was climbing at this point.
     Finally making it to the top of the toe she gave herself a couple seconds of breath before bolting down the foot. As soon as she made it too the leg she would be in muchh safer territory, afterall the leg doesn't swing nearly as much as the foot or toe does. However, Casey had underestimated how large this one foot was compared to her and found herself puffed before she had even reached half way up the foot. She laid down on the smooth surface and take a breather (trying not to breath in the foot smell) until she felt the sharp stitch in her side go away. Why did she always have to refuse to practice track?
     Once she felt better she continued her decent. The gigantic hills known as the bent legs of this goddess woman was only a couple of yards away. If only the foot was bonier she would have to run on this flabby surface. Of course, this woman wasn't fat and neither was her foot. Mut when you're 1/4 of an inch even the first layer of skin feels thick and pudgy. Making it past the ankle Casey refused to stop and hiked up the leg. The trip was made easier by the fact that the giantess had unbent her legs a bit since she had started her trek and so she wasn't climbing up that much of a steep gradient.
     Finally the torment ended with Casey reaching the top of the knee cap. looking out over everyhting she felt like she was on top of the world until she looked directly infront of her and quickly remebered she wasn't even ontop of a teenage girl. Looking at how far the face was away even caused casey to get tired and she wondered whether she could make the distance before the girls decided to get up. If she couldn't then she would fall to her death as soon as they moved. This thought fuelled the tiny woman and she ran once more down the leg.
     This however was cut shot when the giant decided to raise her leg again dramatically increasing the steepness of the slope. The leg instanly turned from a gentle hike down to a full on slide (which was actually incredibally fun for casey even if she wouldn't admit it). sticking her hands in the air she screamed out of either fear or joy but was undecided on which one until the joy ride came to an abrupt end with casey skidding across some kind of silky black surface. Getting up she looked down at the feet and tried to figue out what this terrain was and it didn't take long to find out: she had slid onto the soft padded surface of Kate's panties. this fact wasn't nearly as chilling as what Kate said next

"I still haven't fully tanned yet. There's still my back to go" And this statement was greeted with Casey's world being turned upside down as Kate decided to tan her back.

Being on the vaginal section of the panties, Casey was in the perfect place for flipping and when when Kate finally found herself comfy on her stomach, Casey was trapped under a super heavy tarp of black cloth. Not only was this uncomfortable and unbearably hot but the giant woman pubes were actually pushing on the panties and by Casey, forcing herself onto her stomach and making it almost impossible to stand up fully. How humiliating could this get? Trapped under some unkown womans swim bottoms and dominated by her pubic hairs. Had she lost her right to be a human or was she now being introduced to her new life of being an insect, crushed by unsuspecting real humans.
     These thoughts were probably invading Casey's mind because she was suffering from a mild case of heat stroke. Not only had the day heated her up a bit but she was already a little dehydrated before she started this. After running that marathon and being trapped under this sauna of cloth she found her body quite in need of both oxygen and water. neither of which she was going to recieve. 

End Notes:

what will happen to casey and roxanne? what do you want to happen to the other tiny people? what are the other girls going to do? i don't know! but when i find out i'll be sure to write it down and give it to you =)

heat stroke by christiawi9
Author's Notes:

wow, i haven't updated in a while. well, university does that to ya, plus i just got really lazy about writing. but i suddenly feel like putting fingers to keys and start some typing.
     this is the second part of casey's and roxxanes adventures i will also probably upload another chapter later today. 

Hell. Hell! Hell!!! Roxxane was in utter misery as she slid further and further down emma's panties and deeper into the young girls gigantic butt crack. The simple motion of emma opening her panties to wipe the sweat away had caused roxxane to quickly slide down into her abyss, aided heavily by the accumulating sweat. She complained before about how she would have to swim if any more sweat hit her well now she truly was swimming in it- and getting steadily tired. She didn't want to think would happen if she stopped and let herself sink to the bottom of this ocean of sweat. Drowning in some girls ass sweat was definitely not how roxanne pictured herself dieing.

     Emma was sitting quite comfortably. She had wiped the sweat away from her lower back and slid a little further down her chair to get a better position. Unknown to her this action had opened her butt cheeks slightly up allowing the microscopic woman to steadily sink further into her crack, carried by the heavy current of sweat. Because of the immense darkness and her preoccupation with trying to keep her mouth out of the sweat roxxane had barely noticed that she was slowly sinking deeper into this womans rancid pit until the smell finally got to her nose.

     Shifting slightly from above, Emma moved her body slightly which sent little Roxanne crashing in the wall of her buttcrack and with the added sweat she stuck to it like a bug. Looking up and down Roxxanne still couldn't see anything and could just smell the insistent odar lingueing all around her. She knew it couldn't get any worse then this until she heard a slight growl from high above her.
     Emma was lying on her side chatting with kate when she felt something itching in her bottoms. Squeezing and moving her body she finally got the annoying itch to go away but felt something pop up. Kate was talking something about annoying school work.

"Hey" Emma interupted "Did you hear that"
Both of the girls stopped making talking and listened quietly.
"I don't here anyth-" Suddenly, Emma let out a ripping fart which scared kate who didn't expect such a loud noise. When she finished kate looked digusted while Emma was laughing hysterically.
"That is so not funny" Kate said but was cracking a slight grin.
"That was hilarious"

 It wasn't so funny for poor Roxxane who was trapped near Emma's gigantic butthole. She continued to listen to the ominous grumbling when a tornadoe finally hit her and a noise louder than a jet engine pieced her ears. Covering her ears, Roxxane screamed in fear as the noise grew louder and louder while the released gas blasted her body sending her across the skin and giving her very minor burns across her arms and face.
     The worst part however was when the horror was finally over and Roxxanne found that she could hardly breathe. The toxic fumes which Emma had released stayed inside the panties replacing any available oxygen with this poisonous smell. The situation was worsened when emma decided to lay down on her back again, fully sealing roxxanne in a dark, hot pit with now oxygen and no way for the gas to escape. Roxxanne was stuck between Emma's butthole the the boundry to her arse cheeks which were now firmly shut tight. She had now way of escaping this young girls most horrible bodily part and no way to defend against its most basic funtions.
     Emma was still just sittingn on her chair, completely unaware of the torment and anguish she was putting the older woman through. Just by releasing her a fart in her natural process she had possible condemned this girl to death. These emarressing thoughts were the last thing that roxxanne thought before she found herself slipping into unconsciousness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Casey was suffering similar problems under the gigiantic canvas of kate's panties. It was unbearibly hot, her oxygen was running out and she was being almost crushed by this girls ravernous pubic hairs. one slight push down from this goddess could very well end her life. but she couldn't give up. Casey new that she had to get to this girls ear and get help. She needed to avenge her friends death who had died when that other giantess crushed her with her butt. She owed it to her friend to survive this and go on. Or at least this is what casey's semi-oxygen derived mind could come up with but it did someone work.

     Mustering all her strength, Casey started to army crawl her way to what she believed to be the top end of the panties. If she was wrong then it would mean probable death for her. Crawling on her hands and knees casey could feel her lungs burning from the immese workout she was forcing herself to do and a headache forming from the strain her mind was going through. She didn't know how long she had been crawling and she couldn't tell at all how much distance she had made up and the lack of oxygen was finally getting to her brain. Slowly, Casey could feel her vision blurring and her thoughts fadings until she finally couldn't take it anymore.
     Puking onto the ground below her, she collapsed in a heap of panting and groaning as she knew that this was the end. Dieing below the bush of some woman ...
     But fortune finally decided to favour Casey today and just before she passed out the sky was lifted from above her head. Sweet cold air rushed in and blasted Casey with much need oxygen, filling her burning lungs and cooling her heated skin. She looked up and saw the giantess who had killed her friend laughing in a fit of stiches. She couldn't tell what the other giant was doing but casey new that she had moved her body for the time being. This was her chance.

     Getting to her feet, she ran for the side of the chair, away from the giantesses body until she saw a shadow being cast upon her. She didn't need to look behind her to know what it was: this goddess was laying back down which means her body was going to crush casey. Refusing to let this happen, Casey pumped all the energy she had into her legs and pelted as fast as she could until she escaped the shadow mere seconds before the giant's body collided with the chair and a gust of wind which it created sent casey flying.
     Flying through the air. Casey could almost see things in slow motions as she looked at the unbelievibly large body before which seemed to stretch as far as she could see. She felt the air rush past her face and realised she was descending to the earth once more. Colliding with the soft chair Casey quickly tried to grab onto something in order to prevent herself from being sucked into the chairs indent created by the huge body. Luckily she was successful and pulled herself to safety until she was a good distance from the Kate. Finally safe, casey collapsed onto the ground to rest.

Looking around her, Casey could see that she still had a long way to go in terms of body to traverse. she was only a little bit above the panty line and was next to Kate's hip. She had to decide whether she was going to climb the panties and walk the body or travel across the chair. A tricky question as the answer held Casey's very life and future. If she moved along th chair then she might not make it to the head before the girls leave; it would still take her a while to go that distance. On the otherhand, if she climbed the body then another "accident" could occur and this time Casey may die from it. Plus, if the woman did get up she would be taking Casey along for the ride, that is if casey doesn't fall to her death.

Finally she decided to ... 

End Notes:

oooohhhh, a not really important cliffhanger!!!! i'm so happy that i am back to writing.

an ocean of terrors by christiawi9
Author's Notes:

This chapter is going to be about the trapped people stranded in the pool with the two younger girls. Also, I now realize that captialization is an important aspect and didn't realized it impacted people so heavily. For that i am sorry and promise capitalization from now on.

Stacy ran for the pool with Amy hot on her tail as they both tried to beat the other to the waters edge. Jumping from the ledge Stacy curled her body up screaming "cannonball" before causing an giant splash in the pool. Amy let out a high pitch scream as she was drenched with water before following suit and jumping in. Rising to the surface she saw how Stacy was already almost at the centre of the pool and her two older sisters were sunbathing on the chairs. Little Rebecca snozzing in the sun next to Kate.
      Not wanting to be beaten by her sister, Amy started swimming as fast as she could but couldn't hope to catch up with Stacy before she got to the centre. When she was in the middle she looked around and was confused when she couldn't find Stacy anywhere. That was before Stacy's head popped out of the water in front of Amy yelling "boo", scaring her half to death.

"Don't do that!" Amy pouted, annoyed that her sister had gotten the better of her like she always did.
"Oh, don't be such a baby. Even Rebecca doesn't get scared when someone yells 'boo'". Stacy was swimming around Amy with only her head out of the water looking very much like a crocodile hunting prey.
"Yeah, when you're playing  peekaboo maybe" Amy commented before splashing Stacy with water. 

Stacy quickly raised her hands in defence but couldn't stopped a flood of water entering her mouth, swallowing it she began sputtering and wiping her face before retailiating and further splashes. All of this seemed to be harmless fun for both of the girls but in actual fact they were causes mass mayhem all around them. dozens were alreaady dead from drowning and some were suffering even worse fates.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Micheal and Nancy were just casually swimming in the pool on a hot summers day. it seemed like everyone in town was at the pool as there was very little space at all. However, within the span of a few seconds the two lovers found themselves suddenly stranded in an ocean of chlorine and water with no-one else in sight. The only reason the couple were together was because they were holding hands at the time and making out but now they were absolutely alone in this isolated world of liquid.
     Then they heard the booming sounds and the sky was darkened by the shadow of a giant object which seemed to be moving at incredible speed. The sound coming from it was almost deafening but the true fear came when the couple realized that it was coming towards them. Like a meteorite, the giant object crashed into the water barely half a Kilometer (relative) from the young couple causing tremendous tidal waves which came rampaging towards them.

"Hold onto me, Nacy" yelled Micheal, grabbing onto his girlfriend and preparing for the oncoming collision.

The force of the tidal wave pushed both of them deep under the water and neither of them could seem to resurface. Nancy seemed to have been knocked out by the sheer force of the wave and Micheal was having a hard time swimming with both their weights. With his lungs burning, he realized that he couldn't make it to the top with extra baggage and looked down at Nancy one last time before letting her hand go. she started sinking into the dark depths of water allowing Micheal to be able to quickly swim to the surface, gulping greedily the cold air on top.
     However, almost as soon as he climbed to the surface, another object hit the water much closer then the previous one. This meteorite wasn't as big as the previous one but it still caused a massive waves which knocked Micheal back and forth until he couldn't tell which way he was going. It was a sheer miracle that he was able to remain above the surface at all this time but that luck was very short lived as he realized he was heading straight for the giant landmass
     The powerful currents and suction of the water around Micheal pulled him easily towards the mysterious object which continued to rise from the water in front of him. Now, he wasn't much of a geologist but he had never seen a rock mass that looked like this before. It had incredibly long strands of what must have been grass extending from the top and the general shape of it was really wierd. It looked more like a head if anything else.
     Finally, Micheal reached the mass and quickly grabbed onto the rope like stranded which covered the surface in order to avoid being pulled underwater. As soon as he grabbed hold of the rope he was dragged out of the water and into the chilly air until the object finally slowed its speed and stopped. However, as soon as Mciheal had a chance to look around what he saw astonished and frightened him beyond all thought. He had been under the impression that he had been trasnported to this stranged aqua world somehow but now realized that he was still in the pool he and his girlfriend were enjoying mere minutes ago ... but now he had shrunken.
     If he was shrunken, then that means what he was holding onto was ... oh, god. He was on top of someone's head, holding onto the bottom of their hair. At this very thought the head started rocketing forwards as the giant swam throught he water. This motion caused the hair on which Micheal was stranded begin to sway and move until he became stuck to the side fo the giants ear allowing him to climb in and be free from the perils of falling.

John and Kate, like Micheal and Nancy, were simple lovers who were taking a relaxing day at the pool. They were hugging intimitely at the centre of the pool when the freak accident happened and they too were stranded in this hell. But they were smack in the middle of this ocean and so had no chance of making it to the side. Despite the fact that they were young they were actually quite bright and figured out that they had shrunk pretty quickly and were trying to come up with explanations and solutions when they felt the ripples coming towards them. Looking off into the "distance" they both saw the horrific sight of a gigantic little girl swimming full speed towards them. Although they were hoping that maybe she was coming to rescue them they knew better then to stay in her way. swimming to avoid her they only narrowly escaped the deadly ripals she was making as she stopped "near" them.
     She seemed to not be doing anything and was only looking over towards the direction in which she came. Both of the lovers were amazed that this little girl was so immensely inormous and couldn't even compared themselves to her great scale. After a short while they realized that she was waiting for a second giantess who was also coming to the centre of the pool. This second giantess was a far greater danger then the previous as she was coming much closer to the group; even if they swam they could avoid her and braced themselves for the deadly waves.
     As the second, and even younger, giantess halted directly in front of them they were bombarded with tsunami after tsunami which inevitably dragged them under water a couple of times. However, unlike Micheal and Nancy, this duo was also exceptionally good swimmers allowing them a much greater chance of getting to the surface, which they were finally able to do. Coming to the surface for a third time they saw that the two goddesses were talking with each other in such booming voices that neither of the tiny specks could understand them.

"Quickly!" Kate yelled to John "We have to try and get their attention! If we don't we are as good as dead!"
"But how are we suppose to do that? If we get close to them we'll die for sure!"
"We have to try som-"

At that moment the younger giantess seemed to splash the older one but what was a simple splash to her was a powerful for ce of nature to the tiny people. As her hand flung the water it carried both lovers with such force they were buried under water once more. When they were washed to the surface they saw a sight more horrible then they could handle: the older giantesses open mouth. And they were rushing towards it. As the tidal wave of water gushed into the open mouth it carried with it unwilling passengers who held each other for dear life. Within another second the unknowing giantess isntinctively swallowed the invading water adn thereby sending two human beings down into the pits of her stomach.
     She had no idea what she had done or what the consequences would be for the living morsels now traveling down her throat. Both John and Kate couldn't even screamed as they were compressed with the surrounding water until they were finally expelled into the stamch of Stacy. Even though both of them were pretty smart for their age they were still no match for this little girls stomach which would soon wake up and see tehm nothing as food.
     What would happen to them next?

End Notes:

a bit of a slow chapter. i don't know if i should write every "realization" paragraph for each victim as it is seeming a bit repeatative. these paragraphs basically describe the first moments of shrinkage for each victim and how they realize they are shrunken. if it is a bit annoying just tell me and i'll shorten them.

Inside Stacy's stomach by christiawi9
Author's Notes:

part 1 of the digestion story. part 2 will be next obviously. if you want something to happen to the tiny people in her stomach or a special death to any other unfortunate people just tell me.

It was dark. It was hot. But most of all it was incredibly mortifying. Both Kate and John had been unknowingly swallowed alive by a small child while she played in the local  pool, and now they were trapped within her stomach. Swimming around in the semi-liquid sludge which filled chamber, the young couple contemplated ways in which they could escape or maybe survive. neither of these plans were very good.
     Their main goal was to try and find the side of the stomach in hopes that they could grab the attention of the young goddess who might then help them escape from this hellish prison. The secondary aim was to try and find some solid object that they could latch onto offering them protection from the inevitable digestive juices which would take their lives and allow them possible rest from their tiresome swimming.
     Luckily for them the stomach wasn't exactly ready to begin digestion and so they were temporarily saved from this fate. However, as they traveled through the rancid mush which surrounded and covered them they soon came to realize that this was probably because it had already digested its last meal and turned it into the very liquid they were now floating in. Because the giantess was swimming she hadn't eaten anything, meaning any solid object would have been digested long ago. If they couldn't find anything to climb aboard then the two prisoners would surely become to exhausted to continue and drown in this young girls digestive tract- that is if they weren't digested first.
     Their primary plan would also be a complete failure for the very same reason they were stuck in this situation: they were just too small. Even if they were able to travel the distance to a side of the stomach there would be no way for them to get the giantesses attention. She would never feel their struggles and the only effect it would ever have would be waking up the stomach and start digestion early, which was something the young couple did not want.
     John took these facts into consideration and tried to find some solution to their problem. His girlfriend, Kate, was being far more quite then usual as she swam beside him, possibly due to the horrific realization of their situation. Trying to rack his brain for any ideas John found that he just couldn't think straight as he was suffering from his terrible environmental conditions.
     The stomach itself was incredibly dark, hot and constantly made gurgling sounds which were probably inaudible to the outside world or even to the giantess herself. The sludge that the duo were travelling through had the consistency of creamed corn but was quite warm a caused slight itching to both John and Kate's extremities which they guessed were the digestive juices. The air felt heavy with toxic fumes with very little oxygen at all and had the overpowering aroma of vomit. The air pressure of the stomach was actually higher than outside creating the immense feeling of 'stuffiness'. In other words, the conditions of the stomach were less than pleasant and the shrunken individuals knew that they couldn't survive here for long.
        "No..." Kate said softly to no-one in particular
      "What is it?" asked John who had stopped swimming to looked at Kate who had an almost dead expression.
"No ... this can't ... no ... can't be happening" She kept whispering to herself.
"It's going to be alright. We'll find a way out of here-" Before John could finish Kate burst into violent anger, screaming at John.
"No! This can't be happening! I have a life to live, I have University to finish! I was going to become a biologist! I don't want to be food for some kid!" Kate kept screaming while smacking John in the chest out of anger. This was a bad decision on her part as the low oxygen concentration of the stomach quickly made her light-headed until she fainted.
"Kate!" John grabbed his girlfriend and stopped her from sinking. her cheeks were red and her eyes were filled with tears but she was completely unconsious. The whole situation was made worse when the entire world began to shake.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacy and Amy were still splashing each other at the center of the pool, Stacy not even noticing the tiny bugs which were in the water she swallowed. Finally Amy couldn't take the superior splashing of her sister and began to retreat to the side of the pool. This was a perfect opportunity for Stacy to hit her with an underwater attack and so she dived down deep and swam for Amy's legs. While underwater she consciously felt the sloshing of her stomach from the water she had drunken and realized that she was kind of hungry, a point backed-up when her tummy gave an audible grumble. finally making it under her sisters legs she rushed to the top and grabbed a hold of her unsuspecting sister who screamed in utter terror.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John was holding up his girlfriend when the entire contents of the stomach began to tilt and move as Stacy dived underwater. John found himself being pulled under the horrible digestive sludge as everything moved back and forth. Unlike water the sludge was Painfully hard to swim through when submerged within it and John couldn't bear the lack of oxygen of the burning feeling of the acid. He contemplated dropping Kate and letting her sink to the bottom to save himself but refused to consider it any further. Mustering all of his strength he moved to what he thought the surface was until something strange and unexpected happened- the surface rushed towards him.
As Stacy repositioned herself the contents of her stomach moved back to their original position allowing John the surface in time. As he breathed in the foul toxic air he heard another person breathing heavily and realized Kate had regained consciousness. But something was wrong. Kate was screaming in agony as if something was attacking her and because it was pitch black John couldn't examine her for injury. However, her screaming soon gave him the answers he was looking for.

"My eyes!" she yelled "My eyes ... they burn"
John realized that because she was unconscious she didn't know they were submerged under half digested material so as soon as she woke up while under it she had opened her eyes. Her eyeballs were being attacked by digestive enzymes (albeit heavily diluted enzymes). Because he was covered from head to toe we couldn't help wipe anything from her face and felt completely powerless as his girlfriend suffered from the first signs of digestion. all he could do was grab her a help her stay afloat as she writhed in agony.
At that moment he heard a shattering groan coming from all around him and he could only assume it was the stomach doing something. He hoped to god that that something was not preparing for digestion which it turned out not to be. Swimming in the digested material John realized that the contents of the stomach was moving in a different way then before and it didn't take him long before he discovered what was happening: the stomach was pumping the material into the intestines to be processed and absorbed.
At this point Kate had stopped screaming. possibly from a combination of her eyes cleaning the enzymes out of them and her becoming accustomed to the pain. She too concluded what was happening and explained how they were actually lucky to have arrived after digestion occur so they weren't subject to the full power of the digestive enzymes. However, now they had to survive the intestines which could never happen. If they weren't digested by the stomach they would be surely digested by the Small Intestine.

End Notes:

This chapter was actually annoying to write because i accidentally deleted my first draft and had to write from scratch. what a drag.

Final Destination by christiawi9
Author's Notes:

this isn't really a super long chapter and i found it surprisingly hard to write. but i have now finished this little story arc and can move onto other scenarios, other people and other strange deaths. once again, if you want a particular death just write and tell me. weird deaths are the best to write about.

John and Kate were being steadily dragged from Stacy's stomach into her Small Intestine with a movement similar to that of a crowded parade. No matter how hard the young couple swam they couldn't overcome the powerful pull of material around them and were dragged unwillingly through the body like the tiny pieces of food they now were. Kate was too delusional from the pain of her eyes and the toxic fumes she had inhaled within the stomach to be able to stay fully conscious and lapping in and out of sleep. Because of this John had to carry her on his back to prevent her from falling into the sea of digestion.     
Since he was now swimming for two, John had no hope of beating the strong currents of this little eight year old girl and soon found himself passing the thick ring which led to the intestines- his final resting place. The ring squeezed shut behind him preventing any possible escape and sealing him within this horrid dungeon. John was scared as he had very little knowledge of the human anatomy and therefore had no idea what to expect next. In his mind he had passed the worst obstacle, that being the stomach, and had now avoided any possible digestion. That was when Kate finally regained consciousness. 
"Where are we?" She asked in a weak voice. it was clear she was finding it difficult to breath in here as the intestines had even less air then the stomach. 
"I think we've escaped the stomach and made it into the small intestine. If we can make it a little further then we might just be able to make it out of here." 
Kate wore a smile upon her face but it was one of sadness, as if she were pitying John. She didn't know if she should tell him the truth, that one of the main purposes of the intestines was to finish digestion, to fully dissolve the food the stomach had broken apart so that it could be absorbed by the intestinal tract. It was obvious that he was also suffering from lack of oxygen and she secretly hoped that he would die before he met that horrible fate, as she was hoping desperately she would. 
Finally, she made up her mind and decided that she wanted to be honest with John during their last moments even if the news would bring him dread. 
"No, i'm sorry but there is no way we can survive." she whispered faintly into his ear as he continued to carry her "The job of the body is to fully break down anything that enters it and we are no match for that process at this size." 
Even though this news was bad it didn't effect John as much as he thought it would- Perhaps because he knew deep down that they would never escape from here. the moments they were swallowed by this child he knew what would truly come of them and he had come to accept that. He was only sad that Kate would have to share the same fate. 
John stopped his swimming and pulled Kate from his back to embrace her in a hug. However, when he pulled her to his chest he felt how limp she was and a sudden surge of pain in his heart told him she was dead. He didn't have much time to cry though because at that moment a strange sensation ran through his lower body. It felt like he had accidently swam through boiling hot water for a split second and it took a few seconds for the pain to subside. But then another sharp pain and another and another crept across his body until the feeling was almost constant and he realized that this was the final stage of his journey. 
John lifted Kate up onto his back and pulled her out of the way of digestion. Even through she was dead he didn't want her body to be torn to pieces, not while he was still alive. But soon the feeling at the lower part of his body continued to increase in pain and he quickly lost the will to carry her body, dropping it heavily into the burning acids in front of him. Finally he howled in rage and pain as his clothes tore and skin began to blister and scar. He almost lost consciousness when he heard something that shocked him awake: his girlfriends screams. Was she not truly dead? had she simply fallen unconscious again?
Despite the feeling in his arms disappearing rapidly he forced himself to swim further down the tunnel until he hit the source of the noise. Kate was trying to stay afloat but was having a hard time as her arms quickly lost function. As she was wearing a bathing suit her arms were even less protected and slowly cooked on her body. Her skin from her face had already broken down somewhat from her earlier exposure and from John dropping her into the acids and now most of the flesh had peeled away, leaving a bloody mess of screaming agony.
John attempted to pull her out of the acids but found that his body no longer responded to his commands as his nerve cells were melted away from the same process and could do nothing except scream along with his dying lover. Finally, the acids invaded their open mouths and rushed down their throats into their own stomachs, rapidly increasing the pH levels and dissolving their throats along within their internal organs from the inside out. Neither of them really had a last thought as the pain took over their brains removing all thinking and soon their heads too were taken by the intestines and broken down, finally ending their lives. Everything these two people had become. Their education, their work, their love life were all nothing more then nutrients for Stacy and her body. They could have truly done some good in the world with their bright minds and creative souls but the simple bodily functions of this little girl had decided their fate was better served as food. And no-one would ever even know what happened to them. Their deaths would become completely unsolved and ultimately pointless.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stacy was still playing splash wars with Amy when she heard a slight grumble coming from her tummy. She put her hand over her stomach and moaned in slight hunger; she wanted some food but she didn't want to get out of the pool. Even though she had just eaten two fully grown humans who use to be bigger, stronger and smarter then she was she was still hungry despite their pointless sacrifice. What an undignified death they both received. 

 

End Notes:

what horrible victims will be tortured next? how will they survive in this terrible world? (i'll give you a hint- they won't!!) mwhahaha. I'm thinking of doing some animal deaths next. death by an ant invation of captured by a spider to be digested alive. a chapter to show just how small in naure they have become. if this idea sucks then tell me.

toilet troubles by christiawi9
Author's Notes:

i was writing this chapter and never expected it to be this long. i haven't actually finished the whole chapter and this is just the first half. i might finish the second half of the chapter soon but i'm also trying to write another chapt of "tales of a shrinking sister". i jst have to figue out how to write it.

Jane was sitting in the reception hall. she had been sitting there for the past twenty minutes waiting for that lousy reception woman to return. "Please wait, be right back" that was what the sign had said and Jane was wondering what the definition of "be right back" was as she sat in the empty reception, tapping her foot up and down impatiently.
What had happened at the pool had struck Jane to be very peculiar but she had quickly brushed that strangeness off with a simple explanation: the pool wasn't really open and the clerks didn't realize this until moments ago causing them to pack up and leave for the day. If that was true then that means they just ditched her family here with no explanation or anything and didn't even give them a refund.
However, as much as this explanation comforted her it didn't explain the eerie fact that there were bags, towels, floaties and various other belongings strewn across the pooling area as if it had been filled with people until just recently. How could this be explained? Was it a prank by the pool company to trick the first family that entered to try and scare them or something? Maybe there was an emergency and that caused everyone to evacuate. No, if they had then Jane would have seen the mob leave the building or at least heard something.
Finally, Jane concluded that this must be some kind of prank or mistake by the pooling company. They were trying to do a publicity stunt to get more attention or something, that would explain everything. Jane forced her mind to accept this theory because the other explanation could simply not be possible. Being a smart woman Jane refused to believe in the superstitious or anything magical and refused to accept that this could have been some crazy supernatural phenomenon until she witnesses it with her own eyes.
At last, Jane was forced to accept that the clerk would not be coming back a decided to go and rejoin her family. If this really was a publicity stunt then she wasn't going to give them what they want and start panicking or causing any kind of scene. She'll go back to the pool and relax with her family until they decide to leave. The company can try and fool the next family which walks in. Although this explanation still didn't explain everything Jane refused to let her logical mind consider anything else.
Walking back through the reception lobby Jane made her way towards the pooling area to relax with her family. However, when she passed the "bathroom" sign her gut let out a faint groan letting her know that this would be a good time to relieve herself. She pushed open the door and walked into the bright tiled room which was the scene of a typical public bathroom. Water was covering the floor and the walls didn't look too clean either giving two important pieces of information. One, this place hadn't been cleaned yet and two, someone would have to have been here to make this mess. So where did everyone go?
While pondering on this Jane's gut let out another grumble reminding her what was important at present. Looking up and down the stalls she saw that every one of them was occupied despite the fact the the entire room was quiet and most likely empty. 
Some little bastard had locked each of the doors and then slid out from under the walls just so they could be annoying to anyone trying to use the bathroom. Jane groaned in anger while she got on both knees and slid her head under the closest door. Just as she had expected the stall was completely vacant with no sign that anyone was or even had been in here. She pulled the rest of her body under the door and stood upright, stretching her back from that little bit of yoga she just did.
Looking down at the seat she sighed in disgust when she saw it was covered in water from someone who had obviously just been in the pool and had not wiped it away. Didn't anyone know how to clean up after themselves? Jane grabbed some toilet paper and wiped down the seat removing the water that covered it.
She was so annoyed that she didn't even notice the tiny bug that got swept up and soaked into the toilet paper along with the clear liquid that surrounded it. Although it wouldn't even matter if she did, it was only a bug what would Jane do if she did see it? Probably recieve the same fate as it did now and that was to be thrown into the toilet bowl when the seat was finally clean.
Satisfied with the job she had done, Jane pulled down her bikini bottoms and placed her shapely behind on the toilet seat and prepared for what was to come.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just like in the reception area and the pool, the toilet was also hit with this freak phenomenon that mysteriously shrunk people. However, the toilet was possibly the worst place you wanted to be if you shrunk, and for good reason.
Being the girls bathroom the room was obviously filled with woman and due to the large number of people attending the pool on this hot day there was about nine people occupying it. Having one person in each stall, the other two were at the sinks washing their hands and chatting as they happened to be close friends. 
When the phenomenon hit chaos insured within the bathroom and the once proud, full sized women found themselves no more than the height of ants. Being so tiny caused horrific problems within the toilets and most of the woman died in rather short times due to this.
In the first stall was a young, coloured beauty called Mary who now found herself shrunk to minuscule proportions. The major problem was that she was sitting on the toilet which caused her to fall in when she shrunk. When she surfaced in the strange lake she had no idea what had happened and didn't realize that she had been shrunken and was now trapped within the toilet she was just using.
Thankfully for her she only had to use the bathroom to urinate and so the toilet bowl was filled with the light colour and smell of pee. To the shrunken woman it felt like she was swimming in a small ocean of foul smelling substance and soon realized (after tasting the yellow liquid) that it was urine. Finally her brain put two and two together and she learned that she was shrunken in her own bodily waste.
Mary attempted to swim to the side of the bowl but her arms grew steadily tired until she found it extraordinarily difficult to simply hold her own weight above the 'water'. However, she refused to resign to defeat because if she did she would surely drown in her own filth and that was completely unaccepptable. She had a whole life to live and did not want it to end in a toilet bowl. If she could just discover what shrunk her she might find a way of unshrinking herself.
But the desire to survive and live on is someimes not good enough to overcome the circumstances which threaten a life. Despite her constant swimming for the shallow area of the toilet in a hope she could avoid drowning her body could simply not take the strain. Within a few more minutes her arms began to spasm from exhaustion and her breathing had become irregular from the intense exercise. Slowly her body gave in and the young beauty found herself slowly drowning in the toilet bowl she had just been using.

This scene was similar to other scenarios which took place within the other toilet stall however those victims mostly died in far worse and messier ways. The true danger, however, came from a repeated stomping which seemed to grow closer to the bathroom. Many of the stranded, shrunken women thought that this was possibly their salvation if that thumping turned out to be a person here to save them.
The noise grew louder and louder, vibrating across the tiled floor until finally the giant door guarding the bathroom was puled open. A normal sized person wouldn't have noticed this but the room actually had a slight pressure built up which many bathroom develop. Upon opening the door a small air current was pulled out of the bathroom relieving it of this built up pressure and even if a normal sized person wouldn't detect this the tiny miniatures who were stranded on the floor surely did.
As soon as that door was pulled open the tiny woman, Cindy, who positioned near the sinks felt a gust of wind equivilent to that of a small tornado. it picked her up with ease and threw her into the air, dragging her across the room like a piece of lint caught in a breeze. Slowly the winds calmed down and the tiny flake of a girl was dropped heavily to the floor. Luckily for her the was a "small" puddle waiting to catch her.
Landing in the swamp size pool of a puddle the girl resurfaced just in time to see what had caused such a breeze. A creature which could only be described as a titan was making her way into the room with steps which were causing earthquakes with each impact. She didn't look like she was here to help anybody and seems quite oblivious to the tiny girls presence.
And that was when the stranded girl realized it. If the giantess wasn't aware of their presence then they were in grave danger from her. And with her stuck in this giant pool of water she would never be able to get out of the way of this goddess. She would be stomped flat and the older woman would never have known what she had done.
The the giantess started moving. She passed the threshold of the door and appear to stopped for a second as she surveyed the room. Was she looking for any shrunken people? Maybe she really was here to help them. But as it turned out she wasn't as her expression turned into disgust at the filth of the bathroom. Cindy continued to swim for her life but it seemed it do nothing, the water was everywhere and it was so cold. And finally the much older woman to her first steps towards where Cindy was located.
Being nearly microscopic she didn't have a chance in the world of outrunning the larger woman but she at least hopped she can scramble out of her path. The giantess strode across the bathroom, each step causing significant tidal waves for the miniature within the water. Finally the goddess was only one more step away from ending Cindy's life unknowingly. She looked up into the sky as she saw the gigantic foot of the 40 year old descending upon her like the power of some wrathful god.
Screaming, Cindy attempted to swim frantically but knew that it was all in vain until the foot made contact. Giant waves rocketed away from the almighty force of flesh and it would have appeared that the insignificant woman would have surely died from such an impact. But that was not the case and it seemed her frantic movements really did make a difference. If she had not tried to swim she would have been crushed under the ball of the Goliath's foot but because she moved those crucial "inches" she now found herself under the safe spot of the toe section.
Cindy opened her eyes expecting to see some bright light of the after life but was instead shown pitch darkness which was the flesh of this woman's toe. She was 'lucky' enough to find herself wedged between the first and second toe and thanked all the gods for sparing her life. At least that was until she discovered the smell. Being super tiny and trapped under a foot seemed to amplify the horrific smells which came from this foot and now Cindy was being assaulted by these noxious fumes.
This was a severe problem because half a second later the foot moved ack into the air to take another step ... and it carried Cindy along with it. She was stuck to the foot flesh, adhered by the water and unable to escape as she was lifted up and down at incredible speeds. Surely she could not survive this for long.

End Notes:

a person asked for a foot death. this doesn't technically contain a foot death but ... well, you know. it contains foot stuff. i'm tired. i'm going to bed =)

Grass stains by christiawi9
Author's Notes:

This chapter was fun to write. I'll continue the mother arc later i just want to get these chapters out of the way.

Absolute panic was insueing at the pool as everybody was shrunken down to miniscule proportions, forced to suffer the wrath of unknowing, normal sized people as well as the dangers of nature itself. For a few people who were laying in the grass hanging out with each other, this was exactly the case. Cut off from everybody the small group of five found themselves trapped in a gigantic forest of grass.
 The group of teens had decided to go to the pool to calm down from the exams they had just been through and wanted to do something fun. With three girls, all wearing two piece bathing suits, and two lads who were dorned in swimming shorts and shirts the gang was the typical sight of happiness and relaxation. Everyone was laughing and poking fun at each other to wind down from their stress filled adolescent lives when the shit hit the fan and they found themselves in the creepiest forest ever.
Of course, being smart people it didn't take them too long to realize the obvious in that they were shrunk and trapped within the patch of grass they had been laying in moments ago. Being in a group they had appeared to shrink collectively and were thankfully still together and able to protect each other. But then the ground started to rumble and they saw the most stunning sight: two gigantic little girl charging right by them (inches close to the group to the girls) causing earthquakes with each step they took and caving the giant blades of grass in on them. The only thing worse then that was when another two girls who were even bigger than the last walked by causing even larger earthquakes and practically sealing the sun off with grassy debri.
When the tremors finally subsided the group found each other and waited for them to adjust to the darkness. They were all scared and none of them knew what to do and so they all just stood there waiting for something to happen. finally:
"What was that?" asked Erika, an attractive Japanese girl with long black hair and wearing the blue bathing suit. She was the cautious one of the group.
"What was what?" James whispered back. He was an attractive, brown skinned individual with spiked blue hair. He was kind of the leader but also the strongest.
"I hear it too" Brayden said "Where is it coming from?". Brayden was also Japanese being Erika's twin brother. He was probably the smartest but wasn't some genius either.
"We should move. Something might be coming for us, and if we stay here we'll be caught" Erika replied "At this size there are too amny things that can danger us"
"And where should we go?" Asked Saria who was caucasian and wore small glasses which suited her pretty face. Having red hair and a pale complextion made her fantastic sight. "No matter where we go we will run into danger. We don't even know where that noise is coming from" She was right. the sound was coming from all around them like some creepy echo making tracking the noise impossible.
The only person who didn't speak within the group was May who was actually a mute. She was also white with black hair and and freckled face. Having lost her voice when she was young she was obviously the quiet one of the group which was a big problem when she saw something above them and tried to warn the group.
 Grabbing James's shirt she attempted to get his attention but he was too dissolved within the conversation he was having to notice her pleas and simply brushed it off as her being scared or something. Finally she resorted to slapping the boy in the face causing with to twirl around in shock and scream "WHAT THE HELL??!?"
She grabbed his face and jerked it upwards and so everyone else did. WHat they saw was not pleasant and they didn't even know what it was. Climbing slowly down towards them was some giant, multi-legged beast with what appeared to be giant horns on its face and was the size larger than a horse to them, a true creature of terror.
In reality the 'creature of terror' was nothing more than a working garden ant and a pretty small in size. The biggest usually grow to about 5 mm while this one was only 4mm making it of little threat to a normal person. But this group was shrunken down to a mere 1mm in height making this tiny worker any almost 4 times bigger than any of them and being an animal that can live many times its own weight it outcassed the group easily.
Coming close to the group it could smell their odor and could tell that they weren't part of it's hive making them the enemy (or in this case, food) and it headed straight for them. Seeing this as a good time to move the group bolted away as fast as they could which turned out to be both a good thing and bad. It was good because their scent was now spread out making it harder to track them (if the ant even cared at this point) saving them from the huge ant. However, having split themselves up they could no longer protect each other and were desperately trapped within this never ending forest making themselves easy prey to ... well, anything that moves, really.
 

Here is where the really story begins and the first chapter begins with Erika- the cute and cautious young japanese girl who was not only lost within the darkness but hopelessly scared. Having a fear of large insects this was definitly not the place for her to be and her heart was racing a mile a minute.
 Running through the 'forest' of thick, giant blades of grass Erika wasn't exactly looking where she was going and frankly didn't care. She just wanted to get out of here as quickly as possible and get home safe and sound. This thought was offering some comfort when feet stepped in something Sticky and she tripped onto her face, covering herelf furhter in this unknown goo.
What she was laying in was slime produced by a snail that had recently passed by. With it's weight it pushed it dirt down creating a indent and then filled that with slime creating a puddle about a foot thick it Erika. Of course this slime would be practically 2 dimentional to normal sized people but to a 1mm girl it had made her quick stuck and even more helpless.
She had no idea what she was standing in and only wanted to pull herself out of the disgusting, foul-smelling mud which proved to be rather hard. She had finally managed to pull herself to the side of the puddle and grab onto a piece of grass (which was like a giant log to her) and force her legs out when she heard an ominous noise.
Now being in this hell her ears had gotten quite use to the constant rattling that happened all around her but this noise was different. it sounded like it was coming with her direction and she wasn't able to move. Despite her pulling herself out of the mud the Snail goo still held her legs together as if she were covered in super glue.
The noise grew closer and closer until the humongous blades of grass were pushed aside and a giant creature launched forward. Now because it was dark Erika couldn't get a good look at the feral breast but could make an educated guess from the horrid body shape. It looked like a snail, the largest snail that erika had ever seen though he vantage point was a little bias.
The snail was simply moving about looking for plants to eat and didn't even notice the tiny 1mm girl with its poor eye sight. Being only about 4 cm long the snail wasn't that big but it was 40 times the size of tiny, little Erika who was stuck in place. The snail inched painfully slowly as it moved towards the trapped girl and didn't even notice the high pitched screaming she was doing.
When the snail was mere 'feet' from Erika she looked up at the colossal beast before her and was shocked at how this her death: crushed to death by a snail. Then the snail finally made contact, unknowingly pouring slime onto the girl so that it could slide over her with ease. The slime was warm and almost hard as it enveloped her entire body and forced her onto her back with its weight. The snail hadn't even rolled over her yet and she was being crushed already. Erika whimpered as the slime covered her head and deprived her of the oxygen she needed before she felt the creature hit her.
The feeling was similar to being compressed by a tonne of mattresses while being covered in wet concrete. There was trememdous pressure by it wasn't applied fully to her body and so she wasn't completely crushed but it still hurt like hell. It didn't take long for her lungs to burn without any oxygen and her body naturally convulsed as it desperetly tried to free itself. And then a mircle happened.
Lifting her head up Erika found that she was actually able to press her face through the slime and into the open hair allowing her to breath. Whatever the snail was doing it wasn't on her anymore and she was able to lift herself out of the mess she was in. Luckily the slime was still soft making it easier to crawl out and onto dry land adn it also appeared to dissolve the hard mucus that was covering her legs.
Looking up she saw what had happened; apparently she was only located under the far side of the snails underbelly and it had simply crawled off of her. She looked on in amazement at the fact that if this mere snail had crawl just a little bit to the right she would have easily suffercated under it or either been crushed under the increasing weight.
Counting herself lucky Erika pulled herself to her feet and rushed in any direction in order to get away from the snail. She didn't want to be anywhere near any other small creatures that could end her life on mere unkowing whimes. Of course she couldn't think of any thing that could be worse than what she just faced. At that moment she ran into something even worse than what she just faced.
Running along for her dear life, she ran past a blade of grass and was met with a most unwelcome sight waiting for her behind it. She was looking into the eyes of a small lizard which was looking right back at her. She was frozen solid and didn't know what to do, this creature looked like it could swallow her whole. With a body about 3 entimeters including the tail it was roughly 30 times the size of her so yes, it would easily be able to eat her.
However it didn't look like it was interested in her, or at elast it wasn't moving to get her in any way. Erika continued to stare into the black eyes of this deadly monsters which was downfall because as she was looking the mucus covering her body started to harden. When she finally did decide to retreat she found it incredibly difficult to move her arms or legs and continued to struggle furiously.
This continous motion right in front of the lizards face quickly got its attention and it finally noticed the tiny morsal in front of it. With a motion so quick the girl couldn't even regester it in her mind the tongue poked out and grabbed hold of Erika's entire body and with an even quicker motion she was dragged into the depths of this creature.
She wasn't rolled around inside the mouth of the lizard nor was bitten or chewed in any way. With her size disadvantage the tiny lizard only had to liek her to deposit her right into its stomach where she would stay from the rest of her now short life. Within another second teh lizard had forgotten about even eating the tiny thing, after all it eats tiny little bugs all the time and this one was no different.
Before she could blink Erika was thrown into a deep chamber which was Very soft, squishy and warm causing the ooz covering her body to quickly melt away and free her. But being free of Snail slime was a small victory when you're trapped inside a Lizard to be digested! The stomach was rather large for her, about the size of a prison cell the the constant sound of the fast paced heart beat made her head ache. That and the noxious fumes from the fumes from the stomach plus not steady platform to stand quickly made tiny Erika throw up.
With little oxygen present inside the stomach Erika found herself feeling light headed and nausuous as the stomach began to vibrate. It wasn't long before she felt the stomach walls becoming wetter and wetter as she was drenched in what she could only guess was stomach enzymes used in digestion. Fear gripped her heart and she jumped to her feet and started banging on the stomach walls of the lizard begging ti to let her out.
Now, not only did the lizard not understand english but it couldn't even feel the tiny fists of the microscopic girl as she uselessly drummed its insides. Finally the stomach was in full motion and digestion quickly began with Erika begin thrown about the stomach as she was compressed and rolled constantly to allow the stoamch acids to work on her. There was nothing she could do to prevent the stomach from turning her into this small creatures food as it continues to roll and push, compressed and soak.
Within minutes the burning got worse and worse until it felt like she was laying in boiling hot water. She thrashed about but the stomach was too strong for her and she could barely reach the stomach sphincter let alone force it open. Stronger prey than Erika had been forced into this creatures digestive tract and none of them could escape. And that was all too clear for this tiny little girl who cried as her arms were scarred and blistered and her hair singed and flaked.
Finally Erika couldn't take the pain any longer and she fell into unconsciousness, never to regain it as the lizards stomach made short work of her. Even though she was a human being this lizard used her like any other insect and forced her to become its food. She was converted to energy and to keep this superior creature alive a little longer. No one ever found out what happened to her as she had been erased from existance by a little lizard. 

End Notes:

i didn't think his chapter would get so big. of course it isn't that big ut it is larger than any or my other chapters. Anyway, i will be writing a chapter for each ofthe tiny people in the grass so there are four to go. any suggetions just tell me. I;m thinking maybe a spider, that's always a good death. frogs are also nice.

In deep sh*t by christiawi9
Author's Notes:

This chapter was fun to pump out as I haven't really done this sotroy in a while. I've decided to write my stories in bulk now so that I can just release them at regular intervals and still be able to rest when I need to. I've already written extra chapters for all of my other stories. But now I'm completely beat.

The girls toilets were in complete chaos as the titanic goddess continued to stride across the room and had already claimed a victim, although this girl was actually still alive. Every action this giantess took was like a force of nature for all teh tiny inhabitants and they could only pray that she would not unknowingly take their lives. Soon, however, it became apparent that the woman was looking for a stall to do her business in but every single one was occupied.

This is what was known to the shrunken people. They knew that each stall was being used and all contained trapped people, however this news was unknown to Jane who wore an angered look on her face. She muttered to herself about someone playing a practical joke and about how the stalls were actually all vacant, resulting in her getting on her hands and knees to unlock the nearest door.

All the tiny people knew what she was about to unknowingly do and tried fruitlessly to grab her attention. Screaming from a top the cupboards, sinks and floor they all tried to stop her from entering the stall and shutting it behind her. They all silently prayed that the person trapped within there got out of it safely instead of facing a horrible death. The occupant, however, had no such luck.

The person who was using that stall was a young teenage girl, Jasmine, who had come to the pool with her boyfriend. She had rosy red hair and a tall, firm figure who was a complete beauty to look at. She had entered the stall to do her business and had just finished flushing the handle when she felt the strange sensation and blacked out. When she awoke she found herself trapped on the never ending landscape of the toilet seat covered in the water her body and drizzled on it.

She had sat there for what seemed like forever trying to think of a way to get out of this situation. She knew that with a problem this big then someone should be coming to help her, after all people don't just shrink out of the blue. She just hoped that the person noticed her and didn't just squash her under their weight. The teenage girl was obviously oblivious to the fact that everyone at the pool except for a family of girls had shrunk and so no one would be coming to rescue her.

Her heart still lifted when she heard an thumping sound resonating through the floor like an earth quake that was coming closer and closer until her whole world was being repeatedly shaken with every thump. Not only that but she could clearly hear the person right outside her stall and was filled with joy and knowing she was about to be saved. She was quite shocked when she saw the gigantic figure crawl under the door but then realized that the door was still locked so this was really the only way the woman to get in.

Once inside the stall the woman turned around and unlocked the stall and peaked outside for some reason. While she was turned the young teen caught sight of the woman's huge behind which would actually look very shapely and good looking at normal size. However, Jasmine only cared about how the behind had the power to crush her into oblivion if she the woman decided to sit down and knew that she needed to get her attention.

Jane shut the door and turned around to look at the seat, much to the hope of Jasmine. She wanted the older lady to actually looked down rather than simply use the toilet and began to frantically wave her arms in the air trying to grab any attention. Jasmine stopped moving, however, when she saw the look of disgust on the woman's face and was afraid the woman might kill her for unknown reason and jumped when she moved her arm. But the titanic beauty was only going for toilet paper to use to clean up the mess that Jasmine had left.

Jasmine's face turned red as she watched the woman clean up the water she had left behind but her expression quickly changed when she saw the toilet paper approaching her. The young girl screamed and ran in the opposite direction moving her legs as fast as they could go but it was completely useless. The toilet paper rammed into her back like a train and the soaked tissue quickly wrapped around her and drew her into it folds. 

Jasmine found herself completely stuck in the mesh of white terrain and water continued to flood into her surroundings and almost drown her. She had to get her attention before the woman -

Suddenly the woman threw the toilet paper into the air and Jasmine was able to see that it was heading straight for the toilet bowl. She almost threw up in her mouth as she thought about landing in that bowl after she had done her business in it. However, she was too afraid from thinking about being trapped in it while this huge older woman did her business. How could she ever get the woman's attention now?

The toilet paper hit the water with a thick sloshing sound which was only audible to the tiny speck Jasmine. As the paper began to sink it slowly tore up allowing Jasmine to force her way out of the confines and into open water. She escaped just in time to see the sky blocked out by a giant dark figure which seemed to cut out almost all light, leaving the shrunken girl in the darkness.

"No! Please, help!" She screamed up at the giant bottom of Jane "There's a person down here, HELP!" however, the younger girls voice didn't even leave the toilet bowl let alone reaching all the way up to Jane's ears.

Jane began to relax as she felt the pee begin to rush through her body and leave. The urine seemed to be only a small amount of liquid to her but to the trapped girl it was nothing less than a waterfall. The scariest thing was that she couldn't even see it, only hear, feel and smell as it collided with the water causing gigantic ripples which rushed towards Jasmine.

Jasmine tried her best to stay afloat in the water but the urine just kept on coming creating bigger and bigger waves until Jasmine was finally forced under the water, unable to resurface until Jane finished. When the waterfall of piss did come to a halt Jasmine was able to break the surface and filled her lungs with fresh oxygen. However, she didn't find any of that in her surroundings as the strong and overwhelming aroma of ammonia filled her senses.

Gagging on the stench, Jasmine couldn't believe that the smell could be so strong but guessed that because of her size the smell must be somehow magnified. But her troubles had far from faded as the humongous figure of the older woman did not leave the sky and continued to darken Jasmines world. That could only mean she had more business to take care of. 

Jane was sitting on the toilet and had just finished urinating when she went to grab some toilet paper. However, she then felt a strong push coming from within her body and immediately understood what it meant. Putting the toilet paper down she began to focus and push as her bowels began to push its contents out.

Jasmine was first showed that something else was coming when she heard a splash coming from somewhere in the distance. Shortly after she heard another but was closer and seemed bigger and she knew that she was being dumped on. Looking up into the sky she started screaming her lungs out only to be ignored by the above goddess. Screaming was also bad because if forced her to breath and the air had changed rapidly from urine to shit causing further intensified gagging.

Jane continued to push the smaller masses out until the big snakes arrived and she really started putting the effort in. She slowly felt the large turds begin to exit her body one at a time completely unaware of the horrible treatment she was putting the much younger girl through.

Jasmine was getting very tired of swimming and knew that she couldn't keep it up for long. As if answering her needs she felt a small landmass approach her and she immediately knew what it was- a turd. However, this was the biggest piece of shit she had ever seen and even though it was almost pitch black she knew that it was huge. Mentally forcing herself to do it she conceded that she either climbed this or drowned and so decided to live and little longer and begin climbing.

The smell was possibly the worst thing she had ever smelt as she was literally riding a giant turd across a toilet bowl. She looked up and tried to see when she was when she heard a horrifying splash coming from next to her. This splash was bigger than anyone she had heard so far and knew it must have come from a huge piece of poop. Even from the little bit of light that did make it into the bowl she could see the size.

The true horror started however when another landed on her other side and than another collided with the turd she was sailing sending her flying right into the middle of the goliath land masses. She didn't know it just yet but she was slowly being encased in a tomb of shit as Jane naturally went about her business. Jasmine was also finding it almost impossible to breath properly as her lungs began to burn with a painful feeling as she continued to inhale the toxic fumes.

She couldn't come up with any way of possibly escaping her fate and the realization of what had happened to her quickly hit her like a train. collapsing into the fecal matter she was standing on she broke down in tears as a turd landed directly on top of the other ones creating a rooftop to completely seal Jasmine in. Now she was not only dying from the smell but the radiating heats emanating from all around her.

Jane finished her dump and drew and few pieces of toilet paper and wiped her butt-hole until she was satisfied that it was clean. throwing the paper into the bowl she stood up and looked at her handiwork. A nice little dome which looked almost like a house. Just before she pulled the handle she wished that the person who had caused the mess on the seat would get some kind of punishment before pushing and watching as the water dragged her poop and its inhabitants into the sewers.

End Notes:

I need sleep. It's one in the morning. Sleep.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3756