Two Tails by Emma Gear
Summary: Commission for RuizuTan at DeviantART!

So this story is about some terrible bullying that a young Foxgirl has to go through. But when she's given the chance to make it all stop from her mother, she takes it with gusto, and a whole lot of giantess rampage and murder follows.
Categories: Destruction, Giantess, Butt, Crush, Feet, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 10252 Read: 34920 Published: July 07 2013 Updated: July 07 2013

1. Some Convincing by Emma Gear

2. Fun at School by Emma Gear

3. Downtown and Onward by Emma Gear

Some Convincing by Emma Gear
Nanami fidgeted silently in her seat. Her bottom lip quivered, and her big, blue eyes were dewy, as if she were about to burst into tears at any moment. She could hear classmates on every side cracking jokes about her because she was so different from everybody else.

She was a Foxgirl, and the only one in her entire grade. In the entire school even. Clasping her fingers together, Nanami hoped it looked as if she was keeping her composure, at least from behind. Anyone looking at her from the front could tell that she was about to have a breakdown though, and it was all she could do to keep from whimpering aloud. Cats, Dogs, and Wolves all filled her classroom, and she stuck out like a sore thumb with her two huge, fluffy tails. Everyone else only had one tail, and none of them were quite as fluffy as her own. It wasn't fair!

“Nanami!”

The girl was jerked out of her thoughts violently, her eyes wild. Nanami opened her mouth to apologize for not paying attention, but only a high-pitched whimpering sound came out. She covered her mouth almost as quickly as it began, but the damage had been done, and a small chorus of giggles rang from around her.

“Miss Sachiko! I think Nanami is sick!” The girl sitting directly behind Nanami said nastily with her hand raised in the air.

Face turning a bright red, Nanami sank into the seat of her desk, trying to hide herself from sight. Her biggest bully was a young Wolfgirl by the name of Oriko. She was everything Nanami was not. Popular, with long, pretty, silver hair that fell in curls around her face. It glittered and shone in the sunlight, always topped with an oversized, pretty red bow. This was in stark contrast to Nanami's own dull, brown hair. Most importantly though, her bully only had but one completely normal-sized tail.

“That's enough Oriko!” The teacher said sternly. “Nanami, if you're not feeling well, you should go visit the nurse.” She added kindly, offering the young Foxgirl the opportunity to leave the classroom.

Bottom lip quivering the entire time, Nanami nodded silently, as she stood on weak, jellylike legs and hobbled to the classroom's door. She tried her best to ignore the quiet jeers of her classmates, but her leaking eyes made it clear she wasn't doing a very good job of it. Above all the other voices she could hear Oriko's lilting voice taunting her, saying they were going to cut off one of her tails to stuff a pillow!

Scurrying down the schools empty halls, Nanami quickly came to the school nurses office looking like a complete wreck. The school nurse took a single look at Nanami before sighing, and asking the crying girl if she'd like to go home. Nodding slowly and sadly, the nurse offered an uncomfortable smile, and asked the young Foxgirl for her name and phone number.

Minutes later there was a knock on the office, and without waiting for a response, a tall, magnificent woman stepped inside. With nine gorgeous tails swaying in the cool wind of the office she approached the much shorter Catgirl serving as a nurse. With a haughty hand wave, the nurse took the signal and gave the mother and daughter some privacy. Crouching, the nine-tailed woman looked her daughter's tear-stained face in the eye.

“What's wrong, Nanami?” She asked compassionately.

“It's just,” Nanami began, sniffling as she did so. “Why do I have two tails? Why can't I be normal like everyone else?” She asked, her voice breaking.

“Ohhh, it's okay,” Her mother said, hugging the little girl tightly into her chest. “Everyone has a hard time fitting in at first, but I'm sure you can find friends who like you for your tails, and will keep liking you up until you have all nine!” She offered helpfully, squeezing her daughter.

“B-But...” Nanami whined, her wet eyes watering further.

“No buts young lady.” Her mother said, tapping the little girl on the nose. “I've had a hard time dealing with the people here too, but you just have to suck it up and keep going.” She said softly, running her fingers through her daughter's pretty hair.

“Y-You have problems too?” Nanami asked incredulously. “Why don't you do anything about it then?” She asked. She'd heard other people speak of Haruna, her mother, with reverence and respect. She knew that nine tails meant she was incredibly powerful and wise among her own kind. The young girl simply couldn't fathom not using such power to deal with any problem that presented itself!

“Well...” Haruna began, her mind searching for an answer. It was a good question. She could have certainly done many things to rid herself of those who bothered her. It would take no effort, and she would almost definitely be able to get away with it as well. So really, what was stopping her?

“I don't do anything because it could be dangerous for you.” She said honestly. Though a hundred ideas on how to be rid of all who bothered her ran through her mind, she knew that acting on it couldn't endanger her little girl. After all, raining death and destruction on an entire city was only good if there was no way the one person she cared for weren't present.

“Oh...” Nanami said, sniffling again. So she was holding her mother back. She looked down at her bare feet, trying to keep a fresh wave of tears from wetting her face.

“Oh! I didn't mean it like that Nanami, honestly!” Haruna said, trying in vain to comfort her daughter. Even with all her exceptional wisdom and power, proper parenting was still a challenge. “But, maybe when you're older, and better able to take care of yourself we can talk about it some more?” She asked, slipping a finger under her daughter's chin and tilting her head up.

Nanami smiled weakly, though it was clear she'd rather be bawling her eyes out at the moment.

“Believe me Nanami, if there was a way to guarantee your safety we'd have moved already and all the bad people would be gone forever.” She offered wistfully, before planting a kiss on her daughter's forehead.

“Then...” Nanami said, her eyes widening at her mother's suggestion. “How about if I take care of everything? You won't have to worry about my safety then!” She asked, looking a mess as she smiled through the tears staining her face.

Haruna looked at her daughter's smiling face concernedly. She'd shown a moment of weakness, and her daughter had capitalized. Her little girl was certainly on her way to earning those last seven tails, but what she was suggesting was crazy! Wasn't it? There was just no way, right?

But the more Haruna dwelled on it the more she began to consider it. She could certainly take care of herself in any situation, so her own safety wouldn't be any sort of an issue. Really, who said that she had to be the one to have all the fun? This city bothered her just as much as it did Nanami, after all. What could go wrong?

“Well, a lot of things could go wrong,” she thought, now that she was seriously considering that route. What if Nanami needed help? Though, if her daughter were in trouble, she herself could simply come to her aid. But what if they got in trouble when it was all over with? Though, if they did, who would stop them? Who could stop them?

“Nanami...” Haruna said sadly, hugging her daughter closer. She'd made up her mind, and she was going to say no. She looked down into her daughter's shining, hopeful eyes, and her words caught in her throat. Why couldn't she do it? Pulling her child away she lowered to her knees and looked the little girl in the eyes, trying to force herself to say no. Say no to those big, pretty blue eyes. Say no to that cute face that looked up at her with love and adoration. Say no to a request that she felt, deep down, did make some sense.

“Okay,” She finally said, her heart melting as a look of joy appeared on the girl's face. “We'll talk about it more after we get home, okay?” She added, her heart fluttering when the girl hugged her tightly.

“Okay!” Nanami said, releasing the death grip she had on her mother and jumping from the table she was sitting on. Her heart pounded in her chest as she began to wonder what her mother had in store for her? Would she be given the power to turn people into dust? Maybe she would be given the ability to shoot lightning from her tails! Or, maybe she would be given super strength so she could beat up Oriko and everyone else who bullied her!

The pair walked out of the nurse's office, not bothering to sign the required paperwork to go home. Haruna worked the details of her plan out in her mind, while an excited Nanami ran ahead, her mind filled with a hundred thoughts. The more she thought on her situation the more she thought that she'd just like to be normal, and settled on the idea that appealed to her most.

She'd like to make her second tail invisible, so no one could make fun of her. Knowing that her mother was a strong, wise woman, she was certain that this was her plan as well. Already she could imagine herself fitting into cliques she'd been excluded from now that she had a single tail on display. She could fit in with everything! Who knows, maybe she'd even become friends with her former bullies! They'd have to respect her!

Nanami waited patiently for her mother to catch up, eager to see what she had in store. In her mind she already knew, but it was still so exciting! She could barely contain herself as the pair stepped into their trimmed yard, and walked into their small home.
Fun at School by Emma Gear
“So?! When can we start?” Nanami asked, bouncing on the hardwood floor excitedly.

“Hmm...” Her mother said, ignoring her daughter's question as she headed towards the kitchen. Opening cupboards and drawers, she began to collect a random assortment of items and ingredients, before dumping them all out on the dining room table.

Then, she set to work immediately. Wordlessly, she set about mixing various ingredients into a large bowl. Her daughter watched in wonder, not understanding what was going on, but nonetheless impressed by her mother's clear level of skill. The woman's hands were a blur, as powders and liquids mixed together to form a thick, blood-red batter.

“W-What's that?” Nanami asked, concerned with the blend's appearance.

“Insurance,” Her mother said, grabbing a wooden spoon and dropping it into the bowl. “Now eat a spoonful of this.” She ordered, sliding the bowl over to her daughter as she set about putting away all the ingredients.

“O-Okay!” Nanami laughed nervously as she dipped the spoon into the concoction and raised it to her maw. Despite it having been made with room temperature ingredients, the mixture was frigid, and she removed the spoon, leaving the lump on her tongue for a moment before swallowing.

It was sweet. Very sweet. While her mother continued to put things away Nanami scooped another spoonful, enjoying it even more than the first, and licking the spoon clean afterward. Despite the goop's grotesque appearance, it tasted delightful, and she started to scoop a third time.

“Oh! I almost forgot! Make sure not to eat any more than one spoonful!” Haruna said, suddenly turning to see Nanami with the spoon in her mouth. “Whew, I was afraid you'd taken some extra.” She laughed, and breathed a sigh of relief.

“N-Nope! I only had one!” Nanami laughed nervously back. She'd had three, not one, but was too timid to admit it. Really though, what could go wrong? Well, lots of things, if she was honest with herself. “S-So what is it anyway?” She asked, beginning to sweat nervously.

“That? Oh it's just something to... uh... hmm,” Her mother responded, suddenly unsure of what to tell her daughter. In truth it was something to undo the changes she was about to make to her daughter after a set amount of time, but she wanted that to still be a secret for the moment. “It's just something to make sure that you don't get hurt!” She offered, smiling widely with her eyes closed.

“Neat!” Nanami said, before running to her mother. She embraced her tightly, her two tails wagging about happily as she did so. “What are we gonna do then?” She asked, suddenly releasing her mother and clasping her hands together.

“Well, let's go outside and you can find out!” Haruna said, leading the girl outdoors. The mid-day sun was hot, and Nanami straightened out her hakama, hoping to get some air blowing around her body.

“So?!” she asked, wiping the sweat already forming on her brow.

“Okay, listen very carefully.” Haruna said, her tone suddenly grave, and serious. “I'm going to make you big and strong, Nanami. You'll get stronger every time you... kill one of the wolves.” She said slowly.

“Kill?” Nanami asked, her eyes growing wide. “B-But-”

“No buts.” Her mother scolded. “Killing is a bad thing, but sometimes it's necessary. This is one of those times, okay?” She said firmly, her nine tails straightening out behind her. “Don't worry about me, I can take care of myself, so you can have all the fun you want.” She finished, smiling at her daughter.

“B-But”

“No buts young lady. This is important, and I know you can do it,” Haruna said, smiling at her daughter. “And that's all I can say. Just remember to have fun!” She finished happily, winking at her little girl.

With that, the beautiful nine-tailed woman vanished in an explosion of light, temporarily blinding her daughter.

Nanami blinked several times waiting for her vision to clear. As it did, she gasped, blinking several more times, not believing what she saw.

“I-I'm...” Nanami stuttered.

Everything had changed. Her mother was nowhere to be seen, but Nanami was now standing around ten meters tall! Her small, modest home only rose up to her chest now! She turned from side to side, confirming that it wasn't just her home, it was everything.

A loud, ear-piercing shriek rang from below, and Nanami covered her ears. Looking around the ground for the source, she quickly spotted it coming from her next door neighbor. A beautiful, busty Wolfgirl, whom she'd always known as her mother's rival, was screaming at the top of her lungs. Right now though, a rivalry was the furthest thing from her mind, and she was filled with a sudden, overpowering urge to step on the woman as a favor to her mother.

Wriggling her toes in the grass eagerly, Nanami wasted no time taking her first step as a giantess, giggling when the woman panicked and attempted to run away. The chase didn't last long, and the loud screams were cut off prematurely when one of Nanami's large, pretty feet slammed onto the busty Wolfgirl, crushing her flat into the grass instantly.

Nanami cursed to herself before suddenly covering her mouth with both hands and looking around. Feeling silly over her reaction, she remembered that her mother wasn't around to scold her at the moment, and she grinned while looking at the bottom of her foot. A red, greasy mess was all that remained of her mother's eternal rival, and she wiggled her toes, distorting the woman's remains. It had been a spur of the moment thing, but now she was regretting not asking the woman some questions and finding out more about her before killing her.

With that thought a warm glow rushed through Nanami's body, and she shivered, before straightening out her hakama. She'd felt a strange tingling down between her legs specifically, and it seemed to be mildly relieved as she straightened out the her pleated garment.

With her head still turned down, Nanami suddenly realized her point of view rising even higher! It was just like she'd been told! Turning around, she looked at her neighbors home, now rising only up to her thighs! Needing a moment to think this all over, she sat down onto the flimsy roof of the home, smiling as her feet easily reached the ground from the roof.

No sooner had she sat down that the roof cracked loudly, and caved in beneath her butt, leaving her in a very uncomfortable position. With her butt touching the home's floor, her back and legs were pointing straight up, and she groaned in annoyance. Through the soft material of her clothing she could feel tiny things break, and was a bit disappointed when nothing felt quite as good as stepping on that living woman. Maybe it only felt good to step on people? Did it matter if they were Wolfgirls? Or would Dog and Catgirls feel just as nice? Nanami was never one for science, but she had to find out!

First though, she'd need to get out of this house! Taking a deep breath she began to push down on her legs, surprising herself when the outer walls collapsed like they were made from crackers. Debris exploded out from beneath her legs, and she pressed her arms to her sides, breaking the sides of the home apart around her. She couldn't help but giggle at how easily she had done it, and how strong it meant she now was.

“Wow.” Was all she could say while dusting off her arms. Pressing her palms down on the ground, she struggled to keep her balance and stand while her hands sank into the yielding earth. Science was never her forte, but there was nothing in the world she would rather do right now than experiment with her new size!

Breaking off into a quick run, the young giantess made her way back to school. She'd been gone less than an hour, and knew that class definitely hadn't let out yet. Along the way she introduced a few stray people to the soles of her feet, and when she reached the school building she gasped in surprise.

Being taller than a house had been exhilarating, but predictable. She could see the roof of a house from her normal height provided she stood far away enough. School had always been different though. The building was three stories tall, and Nanami had oft wondered what the view was like from the roof. She'd wondered if she could see her house from there.

Now she stood twice the building's height and regarded the fragile structure with a frown. Walking around the building to the opposite end, she shielded her eyes from the sun and stared out in the direction of her home, wondering if it was indeed visible. Unfortunately, even standing at twice the building's height, she couldn't see it, and she lashed out in annoyance, kicking her massive foot into the building's outer wall.

An eruption of screams rang from the sudden hole Nanami created, and she withdrew her foot, still finding it hard to believe how easily she'd demolished the sturdy wall. Crouching with great interest, she tried to get a better look at the people who flooded from the hole she'd created like a swarm of ants. She could feel desire well up inside of herself again, and her sharp eyes searched the crowd for a victim.

Slowly, cautiously, her fingers reached into the teeming masses, and plucked a small girl from the crowd. A minuscule snap vibrated through the thick pads of her fingers and was followed by a new, distinct scream coming from between her fingers. Nanami frowned at this. She was being as gentle as she could! Why did she break so easy? Lifting the girl to her face, Nanami closed one eye and squinted hard with the other, examining her minuscule features. It only took a second of examination to confirm her suspicions that she was holding yet another of the Wolfgirls that she was going out of her way to destroy, and the girl couldn't have been any older than Nanami herself. The thought sent a shiver down the giantess's spine, and she briefly regarded the differences between herself and her already broken victim.

The familiar warm feeling lit up between her legs again, spreading out through the rest of her body more intensely than it had before. Hiking up her hakama, Nanami scratched herself between the legs, hoping to alleviate the sensations. The instant her fingernails touched her sensitive skin, she jerked her fingers away, her face burning a bright red. Touching herself had only made the feelings stronger, not relieved them, and she was a little scared, not quite knowing what this meant.

She wasn't allowed a moment to think on this, as the captive in her other fist kept the incessant screaming up. Moving the girl back to her face, Nanami eyed her over slowly, trying to take in more of her physical features, before yawning. It was a simple gesture, completely meaningless, but the girl in her fist reacted like she was being torn limb from limb as she began to bawl, begging the giant not to eat her.

Nanami smiled, keeping her mouth wide open mid-yawn. That's what she was now, a giant. While not the most diligent reader around, Nanami was familiar with giants, and their tendency to eat people. She'd not considered doing this, and wondered if it would work just the same as stepping on someone. Maybe it would be even better!

Popping the young girl into her mouth without a second thought, Nanami smiled. While there wasn't much flavor, the tiny arms and legs tickled her tongue and she pressed the figure into the roof of her mouth. Tilting her head to the side, Nanami slathered her big, wet tongue against the small figure for a minute, stifling a giggle as the tiny, muted sounds of sobbing grew wet as she was undoubtedly being overwhelmed with saliva.

Still, she could hardly taste the tiny thing, and Nanami moved the small girl to her teeth, giggling as she felt little fingers try to hold onto her tongue. She pressed her teeth together, making sure the girl was still positioned properly, before opening her mouth wide. Sunlight streamed in, illuminating the moist cavern of her maw, and allowing realization to fully set in before the giantess slammed her teeth together.

The girl's body caved in instantly, and the giantess giggled. Nanami couldn't help it, she'd felt so funny when she popped! She tried to chew her food before swallowing, but the bite-sized girl was equal to just that, a single bite. The body was already too broken down to chew further, and Nanami swallowed, gasping when she felt that familiar warmth flow through her body again.

By now the crowd of ants beneath her was spreading out. Luckily the kick that had freed them also created a great deal of debris, and traversing it was difficult for the small, uncoordinated people. They were making progress though, and with a great frown, Nanami simply allowed herself to fall to her butt, her fluffy tails shivering wildly at the sensation of dozens of children meeting their end beneath her bottom.

Again a tingling spread through her body and she couldn't help but scratch between her legs again. The sharp spike in pleasure scared her again, and she jerked her hand back, unsure if it was good or bad. She felt like she had to pee, and she certainly didn't want to do that!

It only took a second before the warmth filling her body fueled her desire to bring her fingers back between her legs, and she trembled. This was getting way too distracting, and she could see people beginning to evacuate through the other doors! Standing quickly, she dusted herself off, pausing a moment to enjoy the sight of the now-tiny school building rising only to her shins!

Focusing on the crowd beneath her, she watched every boy and girl individually before her heart skipped a beat. That sparkling, silver hair. That pretty red bow. There, among the crowd was Oriko!

With one earth-shaking step Nanami's toes flattened the grass to one side of her prey, and the small girl looked up fearfully. Bringing her other foot forward, the girl was drenched in deep shadow, completely obscuring the giantess's features from sight. A small surge of growth flowed through Nanami and she smiled, having felt no remorse for the cat and dog girls she'd inadvertently stepped on. She couldn't help it, they were in her way! If they didn't want to be stepped on, they should have moved!

Having justified her actions to herself, Nanami carefully plucked the scared, silver-haired girl between her fingers, feeling another light pop as she did so. Inhaling sharply, Nanami was reminded of just how weak, and fragile these little people were. Another shock of pleasure emanated from between her legs, and a devious idea began to form in her pretty little head.

“Oriko...” The titaness said with a toothy grin while rubbing the pad of her thumb all over the small girl's face. “Why are you so scared?” She asked, with fake concern.

Keeping a thumb pinned on the Wolfgirl's face, Nanami simply watched the stick-thin arms try to move her oversized digit. It was a hopeless struggle, but it was fueling the fire between her legs, and she closed her eyes to enjoy it. Groaning with need, she knew it would be be rude to keep trying to scratch away the feeling between her legs, but maybe the little victim could help her out in that regard?

“Oriko, c-can you help me?” Nanami asked, shivering visibly as she spoke. She'd never quite felt like this before, but what had begun as a strange electric shock had progressed to a hot, powerful furnace centered around her loins. The small victim's shrill screams reached Nanami's ears, and she couldn't help but giggle. After all the names she'd been called because of her extra tail she was the bigger, stronger, and prettier girl now.

“Have fun!” Nanami announced suddenly, sliding up her skirt. The fact that she wasn't wearing panties was suddenly revealed to everyone still around, and her face turned bright red, suddenly regretting what she'd done. “L-Look what you made me do!” She shouted to the tiny girl in her fingers. Cries of protest were silenced in an instant when Nanami shoved her fingers up between her legs, feeling her lifelong rival crack and crush against her lower lips.

Had she noticed, Nanami would have been ecstatic over the damage she'd caused so effortlessly. Unfortunately, the hot furnace between her legs exploded like a volcano as soon as Oriko made contact, and she fell from her wobbly legs directly onto much of the school building. Still new to everything, she roughly rubbed and smashed the smaller girl against her private area, breathing deeply as she did so.

“C-Come on!” she gasped angrily, feeling the body turn to paste between her fingers and her crotch. The girl had broken apart near-instantly, and Nanami brought her fingers back to her face, growling as the red, sticky paste was no longer recognizable as a person. The little Wolfgirl's life had long passed, but Nanami was quivering with desire. She didn't know why, but her body needed more.

Luckily, her falling forward had carved a huge hole into the building, and revealed a plethora of tiny students still hiding out inside. These were her classmates, her teachers. Some were her age, some older, and many were even younger than she was. Nanami didn't care. They only existed to feed her growing desires right now, young or old, teacher or student.

With a husky breath she rose. Through half-lidded eyes, Nanami reached down and scooped up a double handful of people. Her fingers coiled around them tightly, her heart skipping a beat as she inadvertently crushed many of them before she could even lower them to the furnace between her legs.

Without any fanfare or empathy, she simply shoved the crowd of people up her rolled-up skirt. Rapidly losing control over her body, Nanami fell to her back, her mind foggy as she writhed in pleasure. Bodies squelched and crushed between her smooth thighs, teasing her with feathery light brushes of pleasure. Her growth resumed during the ordeal, and she felt a single, unlucky form fall in-between her legs, between her lower lips and directly inside of her.

She didn't know who it was, and probably never would. They were caught within her now, and she had no intention of freeing them after experiencing their pathetic attempts for escape. A muffled, shrill shriek from within made the body vibrate faintly, and Nanami opened her eyes widely. This was it, she'd been pushed over the edge.

Not knowing how to react, she clenched every muscle in her body at once, feeling her occupant get crushed into paste with out any effort on her part. Nanami bounced in place, her wildly kicking feet bulldozing more of the building as she did so, and extinguishing any survivors remaining between her legs. The moment lasted only a few seconds, but it felt like a dozen lifetimes to the inexperienced girl.

Opening her mouth to scream, Nanami could only gasp for breath as she came down from her high. Taking ragged, labored breaths, she could no longer feel any movement against her sensitive spots. The world around the young giantess slowly came back into focus, and she could hear many of the people around her head crying in fear. Still breathing heavily, she turned her head to the side, focusing on the first person she saw.

A tiny boy froze as the giantess stared him down. Infinitesimally small ears stood on edge on top of his head. The Catboy didn't quite know what to do, shocked by the sight of the pretty, older, and much much bigger Foxgirl staring him down. The two breathed heavily, Nanami out of pleasure and the boy from fear, all the while staring into each others eyes.

Finally, Nanami's lips turned up into a warm, gentle smile.

The young boy's ears perked up at the sight, and he breathed a sigh of relief, before smiling weakly at the giantess. She really was pretty, and despite the horrors she'd caused, he couldn't help but feel calmed in her presence. Nervously raising an arm, he waved at the girl, feeling comforted when her smile widened.

Nanami opened her mouth as she grinned, allowing her massive, pink tongue to loll out onto the ground. Her hard breathing was now focused directly onto the little boy, whose hair moved visibly from the force of it. She didn't mean anything by these lazy movements, but the young boy was so cute as he cowered visibly from her slightest movements. The decision was made in an instant. He was certainly small enough to fit in her mouth. No, he wasn't a Wolfboy, but really, who would complain? Even if they didn't like it, what would they do to stop her? Call her mom?

Stretching her tongue as far as she could, Nanami realized she miscalculated how close the boy was, and her thick, wet tongue stopped just short of him. Disappointed that she couldn't quite reach her target, Nanami acted quickly, sliding her head forward and pursing her lips.

With great dexterity, she placed her lips around the now-scared boy, and inhaled sharply. The vacuum created sucked the youth straight into her maw, and a second later, Nanami smiled. A barely visible squirming lump slid down her throat, signaling the boy's end as nothing but a post-pleasure snack.

“Being big is fun.” Nanami whispered, happily rubbing her flat tummy with one hand. She certainly couldn't feel a single person in her stomach, but that didn't stop her from rubbing it and sending a fresh wave of electricity to her still-tender groin. She was certain she'd never forget the last few minutes of her life, and she climbed to her feet, inhaling slowly and admiring her new size. There wasn't much other than the school to compare her new, awesome size to, and she idly rubbed her toes into the ruined building.

“I wonder what Ms. Sachiko would say about this?” She asked to no one before smiling devilishly. Why should she have to wonder anymore? She was big! She just had to find her teacher and ask herself!

Nanami crouched and set her fingers to the task of peeling apart some of the few still-standing sections of school. She knew exactly where Miss Sachiko's classroom was, but loved watching the fearful looks she was given from students hiding under desks when the ceiling was ripped free from their classes. She paid them no serious attention when they scattered like bugs under a recently-flipped rock, but only because she wanted to show off to Ms. Sachiko more than anything.

“And.... here!” Nanami shouted, gently tearing aside the outer walls of her teacher's room. “So Ms. Sachiko, what do you thi-” She asked, eyes growing wide when she realized the shivering teacher teacher hiding out behind a miniature desk wasn't Ms. Sachiko. That, and the room wasn't even hers! Ms. Sachiko's walls were painted white! These were green!

In a mild panic, Nanami ignored the people and cracked open the room just to the right. This wasn't Ms. Sachiko's classroom either! Her heart audibly pounded as she ripped open the room to the right, finding a completely empty classroom. Where could she be?! The one person in the school that cared about Nanami was missing!

All at once, it hit her. When she first attacked the building she'd circled around it. She hadn't paid enough attention, and one of the first rooms she'd torn into was probably Ms. Sachiko's. She'd killed the only teacher she liked! It wasn't on purpose, but that didn't make it any better!

A whirlwind of emotions ran through Nanami's overworked mind, and she was beginning to lose control over the situation. It was a bit much for the average girl of her age to deal with, and she was wrought with sadness. Sadness that lasted all of a second, when she could feel anger boil up inside of her. She wasn't an average girl anymore. After only an hour she was already growing accustomed to her new role in life. They should be watching out for her. She was important, not them.

“LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!” She suddenly screeched, stamping down into the ground while tears flowed from her eyes. She didn't have to take responsibility for her actions anymore. She was beyond that. They had to pay the price. Not her.

Still pouting, she raised her skirt once more, exposing her bare lower body to the world, and gingerly stepped over the crowds. Immersing the ground below her in shadow, she sat down onto the last still-standing section of the school building. The hot roof caused her bare bottom the slightest bit of discomfort, and she wiggled from side to side to relieve it. Her tremendous weight caused the heavily damaged building to sag deeply, and she bit her lower lip. The caving in roof had folded around her lower body and it was beginning to rub against herself.

Biting her thumb, she wiggled a bit more, giggling when her smooth cheeks finally broke through the comparatively flimsy roof. Cracking a goofy smile, she wondered how anyone still on the third floor of the school was reacting. Another wiggle and another floor gave way, dropping her down a few more feet.

Then, with a muted crack, the final floor gave in. Her quick drop made short work of everyone caught beneath her, and fueled her growth just a touch more. No longer able to contain herself, she giggled, before covering her mouth. She was supposed to be scaring these people, and not showing off how much fun she was having! The last remnants of the school were still standing between her smooth, towering thighs. A thrum of excitement rushed through her veins upon seeing that now even her thighs were taller than the puny three-story building.

Turning her smile back into a scowl, she leaned forward, placing her colossal hands on the wall opposite to the one she was facing. Like a bulldozer, she mashed the entire building against her, and gasped sharply. Then, more furiously, she began to press it against her body, ignoring the crumbling and breaking of walls as she smashed them against herself.

This game lasted only a minute though, and she groaned when the former building turned to dust between her fingers. Now less of a toy and more scattered debris, she panted, noting that smashing things against herself wasn't nearly as nice as going slow and taking her time. Even so, her legs still felt like they were made from jello as she stood, smiling as she took in her new, massive height. Taking in the demolished school a final time, she grinned and focused back on the needs between her legs.

Her school and home were on the outskirts of town, and she looked around, quickly spotting the downtown section of the city. Straightening her hakama, she put on her best angry face, determined to take out her frustration on a much bigger, more populated area.
Downtown and Onward by Emma Gear
Breaking into a run, she abandoned the remains of her first conquest, and ran to the more densely packed downtown area. Along the way she purposely stepped on houses and small buildings, loving the feel of them smashing to dust underfoot. They were only the warmup though, as she began to remember a very specific place she wanted to enjoy. One that could possibly stand up to her new, incredible size.

Thanks to her magnificent stamina, Nanami reached downtown quickly, and felt her heart pound in her chest. She simply couldn't believe how big she was compared to the buildings that made up the skyline. More importantly, she had to gasp in surprise when coming face to face with the one building that stood taller than even her immense form.

Towering in the middle of the city was a hundred-story tall building. Nanami hated this building, not due to any experiences she'd had with it herself, but because of her mother, who claimed the entire thing was an eyesore. Making matters worse, her mother had told her that the building was very inclusive, always finding reasons to deny entry to a Foxgirl such as herself and her mother. Not that they'd want to live in a place populated entirely with wolves, but the appeal of such a massive, luxurious building was obvious! Lower floors were expensive housing units, with middle and upper floors being an entirely self-contained school. Built for only the very rich, the building spawned the type of people Nanami and her mother had come to strongly dislike in this city.

She'd never seen the building from more than a hundred yards away, owing to the expansive green field contained within its gates. Its size had always awed her when she'd been little, the black building more closely resembling a smooth, shiny monolith than a skyscraper dominating the city's skyline.

Nanami wasn't little anymore though. She was big, and she stepped right up to the building, not even noticing the huge, outer walls succumbing to her toes. Right now she was nearly half the size of the building, and she pressed her body up against it. She could feel the coolness on her chest through her kimono, and giggled at the feeling.

Shaking her head, she again put on an angry face, and flicked at a random section of the outer wall, smiling as glass exploded inward, scaring the little people. A faint tickle at her toes made her look back down, and she frowned, idly squishing anyone fleeing the building.

Once the coast was clear she bent over and dug her fingers into the soft dirt surrounding the building. Scooping up tons of the stuff, she dropped it all over the building's only entrance, making escape impossible for those trapped inside. Wiping her hands clean and content with the knowledge that everyone was trapped, she stood back up. This building was going to be her finale, and she could feel pent-up rage gnawing at her heart, as her mother's distaste for this building made her want to be rid of it more.

Turning, Nanami inhaled deeply, and looked over the tiny buildings all around. It was all so overwhelming that she wasn't even sure where to begin! Lifting a foot slowly, she admired her pretty toes, and wiggled them. Maybe she should just start stepping on people? No, that seemed too boring, too simple, and not nearly fun enough.

A sudden rumbling from her stomach signaled the choice she should make. Rubbing her stomach, Nanami realized that the last thing she'd eaten was that scared little boy, and she was beginning to wonder if everyone tasted as good as he had.

Her mind made up, Nanami dropped to her hands and knees, failing to suppress a giggle at the sensation of more things crushing, and her body growing further. Her hakama rode up as she bent over, displaying her full, round bottom to everyone still inside of the monolithic building behind her, but she didn't pay any attention to them. Her tails swished excitedly through the air as she began to collect terrified, tiny people, before sitting on her knees and holding them up to her face.

A second of gathering produced a plethora of people, and her huge eyes looked over them all hungrily. She had men, women, cats, dogs, and wolves. Their gender and species didn't matter though, only that they were small, and she was big. They were food, and she was hungry.

Opening her mouth, she placed her hand over it, and let gravity dump the tiny people inside. There was only barely enough time for them to scream in soul-wrenching terror before she swallowed noisily, sending them down her gullet. With little regard for anything else, Nanami dropped back to her palms and began to search for any decent sized buildings to rob of their inhabitants.

Any individuals running through the streets were smashed flat disdainfully, as Nanami needed a crowd, and didn't want to undergo the tedious task of plucking people from the streets. Her huge, pretty eyes peered through windows as she crawled around steadily growing the entire time. The task became more difficult in proportion to her own growth, but she still needed to fuel it. Slowing down was not an option.

Slamming a spread palm out onto the city, she lifted it back up, admiring the red splotches dotting her skin. Giving her palm a timid lick, she tasted herself, quickly finding she liked it, and cleaned her palm from viscera. Another quick growth spurt followed, and she was hit with a new desire. Could she eat an entire building whole?

Spotting her target quickly, she breathed heavily, adrenaline fueling her movements. The puny thing was only a couple of stories tall, and she squinted, smiling toothily as a small stream of people attempted to escape through the lone exit.

Exhaling heavily, she laughed as the people were blown back, and she extended her long, wet tongue from between her lips. She was eager to taste these people, and she planted her tremendous tongue onto the hard cement outside of it. Saliva dripped from her tongue in small enough amounts for the giantess to not even notice, but big enough for the tiny people to become mired in it while the uncaring muscle slid forward.

Sliding carefully, Nanami still managed to accidentally pop a few of the tiny things between her tongue and the cement, smiling awkwardly at the minuscule bursts of flavor. Her tongue continued its slow forward movement until it finally pressed against the outside wall of the building, and she smiled, feeling that her tongue was wider than it.

Breathing harder, she slid her tongue forward a touch more, feeling the outer wall bend to her tongue's might. After only a second of pressure it collapsed inward, her majestic tongue pressing forward, and carving through the roof. More people popped with the casual movement, and she slid the tongue back into her mouth. With such simple, aimless movements, she was ending lives, and rubbing crushed things against her wet tongue.

Yet, this wasn't really doing anything for her. Being so young she just wasn't able to able to understand how a couple of individual people had been exciting, but this building wasn't working quite as well. Nanami frowned. She'd expected more really, and was feeling a bit disappointed.

Reopening her mouth, she placed it over the entire, tiny building. With great care she closed her mouth over the building, feeling the flimsy walls put up a fight for an instant, before cracking and allowing her to scoop the building up with her teeth.

Sitting on her knees, she swished the entire structure around her mouth, feeling a small number of people still inside. Her saliva pooled as she moved the building around, trying to gleam more flavor, but she was again left disappointed. While those inside of her mouth begged for forgiveness, she swallowed loudly, taking the entire thing into her stomach before sighing with disappointment. Yes there had been people there, but it just... hadn't been any fun.

Standing back to her full towering height, she started to shuffle around the city, feeling dozens of city blocks wiped out beneath her toes. She was aimless in her destruction, as disappointment had shocked her from her rage-filled stupor. The fire between her legs had been long extinguished, and she yearned for the pleasurable sensations she'd had only a few minutes earlier.

Turning around, she gauged her new height, suddenly surprised to see that the massive monolith now only rose to her shoulders. She'd been half its height when she'd first stepped up to it! This entire area of the city must have been so saturated with Wolfgirls and boys!

Energized and ready to continue, Nanami stepped to an undamaged area of the city, ignoring the destruction under her toes, and dropped to her knees. She needed to get warmed up again if she was going to destroy that building that taunted her with its size.

Hiking her hakama up again, she grabbed a double handful of the undamaged city spread before her and slammed it between her legs. Individual people were too tiny to make a noticeable difference now, but whole mobs of them still tickled her and sent that pleasurable warmth riding up her body again. She was ready for this. She was so ready.

Another double handful scooped from another empty section of city met it's end between her legs. She couldn't even see how many actual people she was rubbing into herself with this, but she could certainly feel the results as her point of view stretched higher above the city.

A third handful slipped between her legs, and she growled realizing that she'd already depleted every neighborhood within arms reach, even with her growth extending that reach! Standing again, she took a few steps to the side, and plopped to her knees, repeating the charade. The flames between her legs evolved into a full-on furnace, and and she suddenly fell forward, her hands coming down like jackhammers into the city square. She was nearing the edge, and she just needed to check her height one last time.

Turning around, her heart skipped a beat when she didn't immediately see the great structure. Tilting her head down, she smiled widely upon seeing it fail to rise to knee-height. She was just so big now!

Luckily, the skyscraper was the perfect size for what she had in mind, and Nanami quickly ran up to it, positioning its spire between her legs and beneath her. The entire area for blocks around shook from her rapid approach, and she lifted her hakama up, pinning it to her tummy with her arms, and gazed down at her crotch.

With her free arm, she spread her lower lips, and positioned herself directly over the tower. She'd been eager to feel something else slip inside of her since the accident at at school, and her mind was muddled with excitement. With agonizing slowness she sank down lower and lower until the top of the huge, thin building pierced her.

Suddenly overwhelmed, she sat down completely, feeling half of the building slide up inside of her before cracking loudly. Eyes opening wide, Nanami gasped, having never felt anything quite like this. As good as it felt though, she thought she'd pushed down too deep, and began to slowly rise, easing herself off while marveling at how sturdy the structure was.

The feeling of the building rubbing against the inside of her body overwhelmed her so much that she gasped for breath, inadvertently sinking back down onto the little thing. This time her bare bottom cratered the ground, and she closed her eyes, trying to gather her thoughts. She was afraid of allowing the entire building to slide inside of herself when she started, but was now surprised at how little it had hurt.

Lifting herself up again, she felt her lower lips smear against the building's facade, and lifted up her skirt, looking down at the damage she was causing. Her simple movements had blown out most of the glass it seemed, and she was leaving behind a shiny coat of liquid that sparkled in the sun. Closing her eyes she focused on the sensations inside, surprised when she heard a faint, almost imperceptible sound.

Furry ears twitching, she sank back down and listened closely, suddenly losing all traces of the sound. Rising back up to her knees to continue this pleasurable movement, she heard the sound again, and giggled with realization. The people stuck inside of the building were absolutely terrified, and she felt her heart flutter as she began to truly appreciate how helpless they were. Their huge, powerful building was being used as a toy by a young giantess, and there wasn't a thing any one of them could do to stop her. Men, women, and children alike were helpless to her simplest whims, and the thought drove her wild with desire.

With her spirit rejuvenated, Nanami started to bounce in place, feeling the entire structure groan and creak violently as she did so. Even this mighty structure was beginning to feel the immeasurable strength between her legs, and her loud, booming giggle completely drowned out the combined screams of thousands of victims.

Quickening her pace, Nanami quickly forgot all about her victims, instead focusing on the destruction of the building itself. Though it was still in one piece, she could tell that wouldn't last as she continued to play with it, and could feel it growing smaller inside of herself. She wondered how small a person was in comparison to her now, and her mind wandered back to her victims. Surely there was some children inside of that building roughly her age. What did they think of her? Were they afraid? Maybe they were jealous?

Screaming loudly, Nanami clenched her muscles and fell forward, tearing the building from its base and leaving it inside of herself. The thought that people her age were looking up to her, wishing they were her, was driving the Foxgirl crazy, and pushed her past her limit. Flopping around on her belly like a fish, the trapped structure compressed inward from her strength, completely ending the lives of thousands of people in just a few seconds.

Breathing heavily as she lay spread out over the city, Nanami's afterglow lasted all of a minute, before she suddenly shot up in size. Wind rushed against her as she grew, and Nanami felt her exhausted body begin to warm up again as she watched herself grow. Buildings that were as tall as her toes now looked like they were etched into the floor like a map, and the young giantess sat up. Taking care to straighten her hakama, she idly rubbed her bare skin between her legs.

She was surprised to find it sticky, but didn't dwell on it as her tremendous body continued to expand upwards. The rapid pace of her growth had undoubtedly crushed some more unknowingly under her mass, but she could feel the warmth between her legs transform back into a full blown furnace, and she whimpered with need.

Rising to both feet again, she paid the ground laid out before her no mind as the now miles-tall girl dominated the horizon. The city was spread out at her feet like a drawing, and she could see the markings she'd left behind during her playtime. The spot she'd lied down in minutes earlier was now no bigger than her pinky toe!

A small nearby town was within walking distance, and she decided to give her hometown a break. If she wanted to wipe it off the planet later she could, but for now she had another need that required urgent care, and she was planning on making use of an entire city.

With her feet sinking deeply into the soft, nonresistant earth, Nanami stood before the neighboring city with her hands on her waist. Unlike her own hometown, she knew this to be a city only had a small concentration of wolves, but Nanami was insatiable, and was really looking more to show off than she was to grow further.

Dropping to her knees, she giggled, her booming voice rocking the foundations of the city as the shockwave she'd so casually caused brought a few tiny, unimportant buildings to the ground. She was still finding it hard to believe that she'd be using an entire city now!

Leaning forward, Nanami lay down on her stomach, positioning her groin over the center of the small city. A myriad of items and organisms exploded instantly against her lips, and she clenched her teeth, a need-filled moan escaping her lips. That was all it'd taken, she was so on edge. Immediately a flood of juice erupted from between her lower lips, submerging the entire city while the miles-tall giantess writhed against the ground pleasurably above them.

Nanami's fingers ripped into the soft earth, pulling up large clumps of earth as she thrashed about, trying desperately to avoid needless crushing of the city. Unlike earlier though, the pleasure simply wasn't relenting, and she shakily pushed herself up to her knees, smiling at the sight of a huge, clear wave of liquid flooding the spiderweb of city streets. She focused through half-lidded eyes, and felt another sharp stab of pleasure upon noticing red dots mired in the liquid.

“I'm... I'm...” Nanami gasped, unable to find the words to describe how she felt. Instead of relenting, the pleasure between her legs continued to grow more intense, and the still-growing giantess crawled back to her own hometown. Drowning an entire city without even trying was immensely exciting, and and she only thought it appropriate to give her hometown the amazing honor as well.

A crazed smile crossed her lips when she'd positioned herself directly over her hometown. This was it! This was going to be amazing! She clenched her lower lips in anticipation, and beads of sweat formed on her forehead she was so hot.

Then, the giantess lost consciousness.

No longer able to support herself, the mega-giantess Nanami collapsed, sparing her hometown. Or at least part of it, as the outskirts had managed to find their way under her crotch, and she was still steadily leaking, slowly flooding that part of the town as she did so. The rest of the city didn't fare much better though, as much of it was crushed beneath the young giantess's upper body, completely wiping out a sizable section.

Then, things grew quiet. Nanami's breaths were still stirring up a whirlwind near her mouth, but things everywhere else were quiet. A great sigh of relief was breathed by the city who'd lost more than three quarters of its population in a single afternoon. They welcomed this moment of peace, though many were too overwhelmed by what had happened to even know what their first course of action should be.

***********************

“Nanami! Wake up!”

Slowly coming to, Nanami opened her eyes. The sun was setting now, and she lazily rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. Her mother was standing in front of her, looking as pretty as ever, and Nanami smiled at her.

“Did I do good?” She asked weakly, before closing her eyes and trying to get back to sleep.

“No! Nanami! This is important!” Her mother frantically said, shaking the girl awake again.

“Hmm?” She asked with a yawn, as she sat up and looking around. In an instant her blood turned to ice when Nanami realized that she was no longer a powerful giantess. “No more?” She asked sadly, turning to face her mother.

Unfortunately, Nanami's mother wasn't her normal composed, and calm self. The older woman was in a panic, all nine of her tails darting about in every direction.

“Nanami, how much of that mixture did you eat?” Haruna asked, her tone desperate and scared.

“O-One spoonful, like you said.” Nanami said, the worry overtaking her as well. She was beginning to realize that she hadn't just shrunk back to normal size.

“Don't lie to me Nanami!” Her mother nearly shouted. “How much did you have?!”

“W-Well, I did have another spoonful worth when you weren't looking...” Nanami admitted, beginning to realize just how much she'd shrunk. If her mother was panicking, then this was probably not going to be an easy thing to undo, especially given that the both of them now stood but a couple of inches tall!

Haruna shook her head, before pacing back and forth. She closed her eyes as she did so, deep in thought as her tails seemed to stand up straight. She was clearly on edge, and Nanami was worried about the effect that eating more of the mixture had caused.

A light rumbling shook the ground, and both Foxgirls looked in its direction. Nanami's eyes widened at the sight, and tears began to form in her eyes, while her mother held her close, trying to remain strong.

A lone Wolfgirl was approaching the pair. She was curiously unrattled by the destruction that the former giantess had wrought around her, and approached the two of them slowly. While Haruna's feelings were those of general apprehension, Nanami was considerably more worried.

It was impossible. It had to be. Replaying the moments in her mind, Nanami knew that she'd killed her former bully. Oriko had been the first girl she'd crushed against herself. The girl who introduced her to how good touching herself could feel. There was no way she could have survived, right?

The comparatively huge young girl frowned at the two shrunken victims laid out on the damaged tarmac, approaching them slowly. She towered high above them, and placed her hands on her hips, regarding them angrily.

“You.” Oriko said, her eyes narrowing as they focused on the younger girl.

Nanami realized her mistake in an instant. She'd only looked at the girl's hair color and a ribbon. It could've been anyone that she crushed against her skin! Oriko had to have somehow managed to escape the school and hide out, and Nanami had tormented an innocent girl to death!

“I see your mommy shrunk too.” Oriko said with a mischievous smile, immediately settling back into taunting Nanami. Bending over, she nonchalantly picked up the pair, before hiking up her own hakama. The younger Foxgirl wanted to close her eyes, but was surprised to see that Oriko was actually wearing a pair of white, cotton panties, and that the Wolfgirl dropped her mother into her panties.

“I saw what you did, and it looked... interesting.” Oriko admitted, rubbing the visible lump in her panties against herself. Nanami could only watch in despair, wondering what her mother was going through before she was held to Oriko's face.

“I-” Oriko began, suddenly shivering, and rubbing the lump in her panties against herself again. “We're going to have a lot of fun, me, your mom, and you.” she whispered her deep, labored breaths making the pleasure Nanami's mother caused obvious.

Extending her long, wet tongue, Oriko gave little Nanami a long, languid lick from head to toe, pulling back with a smile. Then, without any fanfare, she opened the top of her kimono, and dropped the shrunken Nanami inside!

Oriko didn't have much in the chest area, but the combined sensations were overwhelming her and she violently rubbed the struggling lump in her panties against herself. A handful of faint pops, coupled with high-pitched screams lifted the Wolfgirl's spirits, and she rubbed the adult woman against her even harder.

With a deep, pleasure filled sigh, Oriko slowly left the scene, walking aimlessly through the musky, rubble strewn landscape. Her free hand occasionally rubbed against herself, and she groaned in pleasure every few minutes.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3648