An Unforeseen Complication by gtswburg
Summary:

Drew Kozlawski finally has a chance to do something he's always wanted to do.  As an added bonus, he'll be able to get a little revenge on some former classmates.  Or at least that was the plan...


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: This material is intended for mature audiences only.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Feet, Entrapment, Giant, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 23980 Read: 279230 Published: July 03 2013 Updated: July 30 2013

1. Prologue by gtswburg

2. Chapter 1 by gtswburg

3. Chapter 2 by gtswburg

4. Chapter 3 by gtswburg

5. Chapter 4 by gtswburg

6. Chapter 5 by gtswburg

7. Chapter 6 by gtswburg

8. Chapter 7 by gtswburg

9. Chapter 8 by gtswburg

10. Chapter 9 by gtswburg

11. Epilogue by gtswburg

Prologue by gtswburg

Drew Kozlawski never thought he would do something like this.


He took another deep breath as he pulled into an empty spot in the seemingly vast parking lot of Richard Matheson High School. Drew chose the spot because it was far away from the school, and nestled beneath trees whose leaves were just beginning to change for autumn. Just like he would have chosen when he actually was a student at the school. Not that it was that long ago. Hell, he had graduated less than six months ago.


When he had left though, he had never really thought he'd have good reason to go back.


Sure, Drew had a friend or two that were younger than him, and there were a few teachers he wanted to keep in contact with but when he graduated he promised that he wouldn't be one of those students. The type of loser who has so little to do when they're off from college that they actually voluntarily go back to their old high school just to see what's going on. Yet there he was, sitting in his car plotting how to actually get back into his old school.


Looking into his rear view mirror, Drew caught sight of the sheen of sweat on his forehead. A forehead that was slightly too large in his opinion. It wasn't that warm out, not that Drew thought he was sweating because of the heat. He was nervous about the next few hours. Terribly nervous.


His dark brown eyes narrowed as he looked back into his rear view mirror. The layer of sweat made the big red pimple that sat there all the more obvious. A college freshman and Drew still had acne problems. Life just wasn't really fair to him.


It never had been.


Certainly not during high school. Drew frowned as he thought about the times he had been 'canned,' throughout his four years at Matheson. Once, even as a senior, the three football team captains had hauled him up and slammed him into a trash can like he was a scrawny freshman. Why? Because he had been talking about Dungeons and Dragons. All they had heard was something about ogres and assumed that he was making snide comments about them.


The whole cafeteria had laughed while the defense captain flexed his muscles and roared. With his excess body hair and bullying demeanor, Drew had always pegged Michael Dinwiddie as more of a Bugbear but from his place in the garbage can, Drew had a feeling no one would appreciate the subtlety. His friends had though, later that week at their weekly D&D meeting.


Drew sighed as he thought back to that horrible event, it wasn't even a year ago. That's how little respect he had gotten in high school. Granted, while he might have fancied himself king of the nerds, Drew had to admit that he wasn't even really that.


McCreary was King Nerd and that had been a known fact. He had been President of the Wargaming Society when he was a Sophomore. He started an alternate reality game at the school later that year, that was run through clues written on his gonzo-esque blog. McCreary had even helped most of Drew's players build their characters for the campaign last year, creating a team that was full of overpowered concepts while he just played a really vanilla Human Cleric of Pelor. McCreary was a senior now and, from what Drew had last heard, in the middle of a mock bid for Homecoming King.


Even now as a college freshman, Drew didn't get any respect.


He had graduated from high school to find himself once more at the low end of the social totem pole. In college, people were way more interested in drinking and partying than talking about things like literature and philosophy. People didn't want to talk to the kid who had Salinger and Hemingway on his shelf, but the guy who had the bottle of Jager.


It had been made clear to Drew very quickly that the frats ran the social scene on campus, and despite what Hollywood had taught him, there were no nerdy or underdog frats. Just a lot of douchebags in Nantucket Red shorts and popped collars. Girls paid him even less attention than they had in high school. He had gone from a social misfit, to complete social pariah.


Even the few people he had met that were into video games and table top gaming weren't looking for a new DM. The few friends he had made kept trying to get him to try out dumb systems like Vampire or Shadowrun. Drew just wasn't interested in that dumb shit. He wanted Paladins slaying Dragons, and Wizards exploding Orcs with fireballs.


Drew wanted what he was used to.


Maybe that's why his hands were shaking.


He was close to what he wanted now. So close that he could almost taste it. All he needed to do was to actually sneak into his old high school and the rest would just be a matter of following the plan. Of course, he had honed this plan, somewhere in the back of his head, for years. He had never really thought he'd be able to go through with it.


After all, reality would have always gotten in the way.

Chapter 1 by gtswburg

Slipping in with the rest of the students had been easier than Drew had expected.

His younger friends had told him all about the crackdowns that had been instituted at the start of the school year. Forcing students to wear their ID cards around their necks, bag checks, and random student frisking. They had made it sound like Nazi Germany or Stalinist Russia.

In retrospect, Drew should have realized that it was the same bullshit the school had always tried to enforce in the first month of the school year. Always some new attempt to ensure that students would be obedient. At least until they got back into the swing of things. Now, in October, there was no need to enforce rules like that because everyone was back in school mode. No one was going to cause any trouble.

Of course, Drew didn't realize it until he joined with the huge crowd of students marching in a sleep deprived haze toward the school. As he looked around the assembled students, his nearly empty backpack slung over one shoulder, he realized that none of them had their ID's strapped around their necks. Drew tore his old school ID off as fast as he could before slipping it into his pocket. Easy to grab just in case any security guards gave him any hassle.

Not that they would.

Drew had never been particularly noticeable. He was slim, one could easily use the term scrawny, but he wasn't a complete nerd caricature. He was of average height and his hair was a little shaggy, but besides the pimples that still dotted his face there was nothing about Drew that was particularly memorable. In a way, he had always taken a little pride in that fact. Drew liked to imagine that it would one day make him a candidate for being a super spy that traveled the world screwing beautiful women and drinking classy cocktails. In reality though, Drew Kozlawski was and always would be just another face in the crowd.

The crowd started to thin fast as he made his way to the locker rooms.

There were no first period gym classes and because of that, there was no one in that section of the school. Of course, in the hustle and bustle of kids making their way to their lockers, or friend's lockers, and eventually home room, no one would notice one random guy turning down the hallway to the boy's locker room.

It was one long hallway, above the gymnasium, that lead to the boys and girl's locker rooms. The two room were pressed up next to each other, sharing a wall and a central staircase that lead below to the gyms, weight rooms, and Olympic sized swimming pool. A few side rooms in the hallway served as team locker rooms and storage areas for the off seasons. Drew didn't care about those though, all he was interested in was the boy's locker room.

While the girl's locker room was separated from the world by a thick wooden door that was locked most of the time, the boy's locker room didn't have a door. You just turned down a small tile hallway, and walked around a corner. Just like that, you were assaulted with the odor of male sweat and deodorant. All manner of sleazy body sprays seemed to hang in the air like a choking mist; Axe, Old Spice, and who knew what else. Drew had forgotten how gross it could get in that room, but he was happy that it was at least still early in the year. The sweat hadn't fully attached itself to the grime, and the body sprays hadn't permanently soaked into the gym uniforms that hung in the lockers.

While getting his ass kicked in his Freshman year, Drew had become aware of something no one else had ever paid attention to. A thin vent sat at the bottom of the adjoining wall between the boy's and girl's locker rooms. It was a little taller than his hand but not as large as a normal vent. In fact it wasn't so much a vent as it was a hole in the wall that was covered up by a vent grill.

The important thing he had realized, while the older boys gave his spine a realignment, was that the girl's side didn't have a vent covering it. Only the boy's side did.

As they beat him up for... whatever his offense had been, being a nerd or a fag or not being able to throw a football, Drew had looked as the girls moved about. Their sexy legs, cute feet, and in a few instances actual panties, were all there for him to see. If he hadn't been able to see that, Drew doubted he would have been able to make it out of that beating as well as he had.

Ever since that day, his mind would always wander to that little vent. Gym periods spent wishing that he could somehow walk through that wall or move through that vent. If only he were Kitty Pryde or Mr. Fantastic, Drew would be able to see all sorts of things he ultimately only imagined. He had seen all kinds of stuff on the Internet. Frankly, he had seen more than he had ever wanted to see.

But what was some cam-girl's vagina in comparison to the likes of Angela Marino's or Nicole Heller's? All the girls he had ever fantasized about, would ever fantasize about, were just beyond that vent. Drew had always searched for a way beyond it, but there was nothing he could think of. Anything that could get him through that vent was the stuff of science fiction.

Or at least it had been until his freshman year of college.

Drew set his backpack down on the wooden bench outside of his friend Rob's locker. Rob was a year younger than him, and had helped him with a good chunk of the plan. Not that he actually understood what Drew was doing. Rob thought Drew was going to somehow set up cameras in the girl's locker room. Not that Rob expected to see any of the pictures because the one thing Drew had let slip was that he was hoping to spy on a particular girl.

Jessica Bloom.

A year ago, Drew had gotten stuck tutoring her in a couple of subjects when she was a junior and he was a senior. At first, he had been annoyed that he was stuck with her. She was entitled, lazy, and a bit of a bitch. She was smoking hot though. Tall, with legs from here to the moon, beautiful blond hair, skin that always had a healthy athletic tan, and a smile that was simply infectious. Eventually, he had been able to make progress with her when he had made it clear that he wasn't just going to do her homework for her. Drew had been willing to let her fail, and that was enough to actually light a fire under her ass.

He had actually thought of asking her out to prom...

Until he had heard her talk about him. To her, he was a perverted nerd that was too stuck up to do what he was supposed to. The fact that he hadn't fallen over himself in an attempt to do her homework for her was a sign that he was apparently gayer than half the drama club. She was even thinking about asking her boyfriend to kick his ass just because she felt he 'deserved it.'

Any feelings he had for her were crushed right then and there.

Still, Drew could wait to get revenge. He never really thought he'd be able to, but there was no reason why he should have expected things to change so much just because he went away to college.

His fingers quickly scrolled through the combination that Rob had given him, and his nose was quickly assaulted by the terrible scent of his chubby friend's sweat. Coughing, Drew quickly gathered up the stained gym clothes and hung them from the hooks in the locker before placing Rob's nasty tennis shoes up on the small top shelf.

With the space clean, Drew set to work.

The first thing he did was take the drill he had smuggled in to the school and laid down on the ground in front of the vent he had dreamed of for so many years. Within a few moments, he had found a bit that matched the old rusted screws that held the vent to the wall. Drew was surprised at how quickly they spun out. He had been expecting a horrible grinding noise, or at least for one of them to stick. Instead though, they came out and fell into his hand with ease.

Drew set each of them down on the floor of Rob's locker, leaving the vent next to the hole as if someone might be working on it, and placed the drill back into his bag. With the drill safe, he pulled out his camera and a styrofoam container. Hanging the bag back from the last remaining hook in Rob's locker, Drew set the camera on the ground and then opened the small container. Inside of it, amidst packing materials to keep them safe, were two vials. One was a shimmering gold color, a little lighter than apple juice. It reminded Drew of the champagne his parents had given him on New Year's, light, and beautiful. The other was a brilliant emerald green, and it looked viscous, barely moving within its container as he held it up to the light.

Setting the golden vial back in the box, Drew unscrewed the green vial and carefully dribbled some of its contents into the thin and shallow cap.

Holding his breath, Drew carefully squatted down to the ground. Very carefully, knowing he couldn't spill a drop, Drew set the vial and the filled cap on to the floor of the locker, next to the screws. As he stared down at it, Drew took in the gap between the locker and the floor and decided the inch or so wouldn't be difficult to overcome.

Slowly, Drew undressed. He took off all of his clothes, including his underwear, before carefully placing them back into his backpack. Standing there, completely in the buff, Drew carefully took the golden vial up in his hands and cracked its seal. With practiced precision, he dabbed a droplet onto his camera before lifting the vial above his own head and dribbling a little into his scalp. Tightening the cap, he set it down on the floor of Rob's locker, before nearly closing the door to the locker, leaving it open barely an inch.

“Perfect,” Drew muttered as he began to feel the chemical taking affect.

While Drew considered himself a well rounded person, and did pride himself on the classic literature that adorned his shelves, he also knew he wanted some chance of getting a job after college. His major was chemistry, and he had every intention of following it to grad school to better secure some opportunities for himself. His faculty adviser was a brilliant scientist and in the midst of finalizing a world changing set of chemicals.

The golden liquid caused matter to shrink for... reasons Drew didn't fully understand yet. The green caused it to grow back to its original size. With the shrinking liquid and his camera, Drew had every intention of embarrassing the hell out of Jessica Bloom by snapping some nude pictures. With the vent cover undone, all he needed to do was walk through it, and wait for her to show up to gym next period.

Drew laughed as the world began to spin around him. He then had to grip the bench as he stumbled to the floor. “God...” he whispered as his head began to pound while the world continued to spin faster and grow larger with every passing moment.

Everything went black without warning.

 

Chapter 2 by gtswburg

When Drew came to the world was shaking.


His whole body shuddered as ground beneath him quivered and quaked. “What the...” Drew muttered as he tried to process what exactly was going on around him. He peeled his body off the slightly damp tiled floor of the Boy's Locker Room and gazed skyward.


He instantly wished he hadn't.


All around him were titans of enormous proportions. Young men, and there was no doubt in his mind that they were younger than him, that could squash him like a bug towered high above him. They laughed, and joked with each other, completely oblivious to the tiny teen that lay at their feet. Their gigantic bus-sized feet crashed into the ground with terrible force, produced a near constant rumbling.


Drew was thankful that he had ended up closer to Rob's locker rather than closer to the bench when the shrinking had finally taken full effect. If he had been out in the open, there was no doubt in his mind he would have been crushed under the tread of some giant. He was nothing in comparison to them. Hell, he was nothing in comparison to their hands, or their feet or their...


The young man gulped as he watched one jocky youth, probably a senior based on his toned physique and evident facial hair, pull down his official Matheson High Gym Shorts. Drew's gaze was transfixed on the enormous bulge that threatened to burst through the young buck's brief's. The thing was easily as big as Drew was, and it wasn't even hard. Without knowing what he was doing, Drew backed against Rob's locker, simply trying to comprehend the size of everyone around him.


They all just went about their daily routine; stripping away their clothes, rubbing sweat off with towels, and applying deodorant and cologne before preparing to rejoin the rest of the school's population. It was all the sorts of stuff that guys did after gym class.


“Oh God,” Drew muttered, starting to wonder just how long he had been knocked out. His head whipped about trying to find something that he would be able to use to gauge the time, but even if he could find a clock on the wall, there was no way he'd be able to see it at his shrunken height. “Fuck it,” he said with new found resolve.


His eyes darted about, looking for the camera that he had shrunk along with himself, and spotted it just a few feet away. He dashed forward, grabbing the thing before making a break for the end of the row of lockers. While it was only one locker, the run left him surprisingly winded. Gasping for breath turned out to be surprisingly beneficial, since before he could take his next step out toward the open vent that lay so close, an enormous sneaker crashed down in front of him.


The massive shoe hit the ground so hard that the air it displaced knocked Drew back on to his ass. He gazed up at the enormous titan but couldn't make much out about the giant. Drew cursed the drastic change in perspective, not realizing just how much being this small would affect his ability to identify people when he was right next to them. He might not be able to get any embarrassing shots of Jessica if that was the case.


He didn't smuggle top secret chemicals out of his professor's lab to not try though.


Taking a deep breath, Drew ran around the shoe and through the giant's legs, before breaking into a full sprint across the open locker room. All around him he could see giants moving, their shoes crashing toward him as he tried to pour on the speed. He ducked into the vent at just the last moment, watching as another enormous pair of shoes crashed down with enough force that he would certainly be nothing more than a stain on their underside.


Drew was finally there. He laughed as he took the few steps forward to the bright pink tiles of the girl's locker room. After years of dreaming, he was finally there: the girl's locker room. He slung the camera's strap around his neck and prepared to take in sights no other man would ever see.


As he stepped into the light, Drew's head instantly craned back, his eyes pointed skyward as girls undressed all around him. He lifted his camera to his eye just as one girl with bountiful breasts peeled off a sports bra and prepared to slip into the one she had worn to school that day. Before he could snap a shot though, a shadow fell over him.


“No!” Drew screamed before rolling away.


When he hit the ground, his camera cracked against the tile and the strap broke against his neck. Drew reached out but it was too late.


An enormous black ballet flat came crashing down and crushed the expensive digital camera. Drew gazed up past the long denim tower that was the girl's leg, to the plain blouse, and the young face of the girl. She had to be a freshman, he reasoned, she looked barely old enough to be in high school. By the time that fact had registered across Drew's mind though, the girl was gone. All that was left of her passage was his destroyed camera.


Slamming his fist against the wall, Drew cursed as loudly as he dared.


Rolling over on to his feet, Drew was going to just walk back through the vent when his eyes caught something horrible. An enormous face was looking back through it, not directly at him thankfully, but just out at the world of feet, legs, and panties that had once set Drew's mind ablaze with inappropriate thoughts. The young man smiled as he took in the sights, obviously tumbling down the same naughty path that Drew's mind once did.


It wasn't the thought process that bothered Drew though, it was the fact that the giant teen had just placed the vent cover back over the hole. Sure, it wasn't secure without the screws, but at his current size there was no way that Drew would be able to lift or push it. He was effectively trapped in the girl's locker room.


Drew turned back around to watch as girls continued to change and move about. His body once more feeling the quaking and quivering in the ground that he had felt in the boy's locker room whenever they moved. He was completely screwed.


Cowering back toward the hole in the wall, Drew tried to figure out what his options were. There was no way he could travel across a lot of open ground, he decided, but if he could find a purse or a shoe he could hitch a ride on, he could take the long way back to the boy's locker room and still get out of his old high school in one piece. The only problem with that plan was that the girl's were quickly thinning out of the locker room, and his only options for escape were going with them.


His eyes scanned around him before he spotted a purse at the far end of the locker row he was standing in front of. With no other choice, Drew took off in a sprint for it. His breathing became labored before he had even reached the closest locker. There was no way he was going to make it and he knew it. He had to try though. He had to try.


Then the ground rumbled, and Drew's head spun to his left. The sight caused him to scream in terror.


An enormous sneaker slammed down inches from his face. The gray-white material smelled strongly of sweaty feet, in addition to scents of rubber and leather. Everything shook, and it was a struggle to maintain his balance, then the shoe pivoted knocking against him as the gigantic teenage girl came to stand before her locker. Lifting his head up from the tiled floor, Drew watched as the giant purse on the far side of the row was lifted up into the sky by a pale hand that was attached to some enormous girl who would never know his plight.


Drew contemplated his doom while taking in the enormous running sneakers that were standing before him. He recognized the pattern of lines etched in blue along their sides, they were Asics, which wasn't particularly surprising to him. Lots of people wore them, he felt like. This particularly pair was definitely well used based on the cracks in the rubber and the slight dents in the shape that were only evident to him at this size. Still, the fact that they still seemed to shine and maintain their original color was a sign that they were well taken care of. Whoever this chick was, she cared about her appearance, even when she would be covered in sweat like she was now.


Her massive tanned calves were covered in what looked like a curtain of sweat. Drops as big as Drew's head ran down the enormous muscles, catching the light, and making the girl's beautifully tanned skin all the sexier. His eyes kept going higher, toward her small black running shorts, and the tight gray t-shirt that had practically changed colors from her work out.


A bell rang, and then the giant girl's voice rang out like she was a god come down from Mount Olympus, “Coach! I'm going to need a pass to my next class!”


Drew swallowed hard. He knew that voice. Even with the drop in octaves from their relative sizes, and the sheer increase in its general power, Drew recognized it.


Jessica Bloom was standing directly in front of him.


The young man pressed himself against the small place between the floor and her locker, ducking as she opened the huge thing. His eyes looked into the shadowy place trying to figure out if there was a better place for him to hide or not. The floor of the locker was mostly taken up by a notebook or two and a pair of fashionable boat shoes that looked like they'd barely been worn even though Drew knew she had had the same pair last year. Above that hung her regular clothing.


Drew didn't have a choice, he jumped up into the locker with ease and looked for some place to hide behind the notebooks. Before he could move deeper though, the whole locker shook as Jessica placed one of her feet onto the locker's floor, causing Drew to fall over. He turned back to gaze toward Jessica's gigantic face, her short honey-colored hair held back in a tight pony tail with a sweat band circling her head. Her blue eyes locked down upon the shoe as she bent down to untie it. When her fingers quickly undid the knot, Drew thought he was in the clear and slowly began to return to a standing position.


Then their eyes actually met.


Both giant and shrunken man froze for a second, and then Jessica's expression changed to one of horror and confusion. “What the Hell is that?” The enormous girl whispered, leaning down toward the shrunken man. As her gigantic eyeball started to focus on him, Drew became painfully aware of his own nudity, moving his hands to cover it as best as he could. “Oh my God,” Jessica's lips barely moved and she barely made a noise but Drew could hear her as if she were speaking through a loud speaker.


Her hand moved with lightning speed and before Drew could even process what was happening he was being carried past those long tanned legs, past the dark shorts, and sweat stained shirt, to dangle before Jessica's gigantic face. “What are you? Are you like a robot or are you seriously a shrunken guy?”


Drew thanked every God he could imagine that Jessica didn't recognize him. Right then and there, Drew knew that his best option was to just lie, “Please, you got to help me, I have no idea what's going on, I woke up like this just a few minutes ago...”


Jessica's eyes narrowed, and a low 'mhm,' escaped her throat.


Drew paused in his frightened stammering, suddenly terrified that she might not be concerned with his well being regardless of who he was.


Then a look of realization crossed her face, “Wait a minute, I know you.”


“What?” Drew tried to bluff.


“You're that little pervert who tutored me last year,” a smug smirk crossed her face, “What did you shrink yourself to sniff girls' panties or something you little loser?”


“What?! No, look, you have to help me...”


“Why? You never helped me. I had to do all that shit by myself last year, you just sat there being an arrogant little prick,” her eyes raked over Drew as her hand shifted. Drew was suddenly pinched between her thumb and forefinger while the pinky from her free hand rammed into his crotch. While Drew cried in pain, she laughed, “Not that you have anything to be proud of anymore.”


“Please,” Drew coughed, reeling from the pain she caused with just her pinky, “I didn't plan for this to happen...”


“I bet you didn't, perv,” Jessica said as she rose to a standing position. “Came in here to sniff girls' panties? Well, I've got something for you to smell.” The giant girl raised up her left arm and suddenly pressed Drew into her armpit.


The stench was unbearable as he was pressed against the damp fabric. Instantly he was sticky with Jessica's sweat as she rubbed him against the fiber. The scent of her deodorant did nothing against the power of her sweat. As he was pulled away, Drew lost his breakfast what felt like hundreds of feet up in the air. He watched as it fell toward the ground before splattering unnoticed against the tiles.


Already, Drew was dazed and unable to figure out what was going as he was passed into her left hand. She balanced on her left foot as she unhooked her sock from her right, and then shoved him into the fabric. “There you go, you weirdo. A perfect place for you while I take a shower,” Jessica announced, “I don't know how or why you really ended up like this, but I'm sure you're going to regret it for a really really long time.” Jessica released a girlish laugh as she balled up the sock and crammed it down into her open running shoe.


Drew found himself in darkness, his nostrils filled with Jessica's horrific foot funk. His stomach rolled, and he coughed and heaved, while outside Jessica primped herself for nearly an entire extra period.

Chapter 3 by gtswburg

As she returned, Drew could feel Jessica moving about his pathetic prison. He was trapped in the foul-smelling darkness of her running sneaker, which somehow only amplified the terror of her movements. Each time she took a minor step, he could feel the world quiver ever so slightly, and if she grabbed something or moved a piece of clothing around the locker, his whole prison would shake. Drew had no idea where she had placed the sneaker but he was starting to get the impression that it wasn't in the safest of places, because every one of her movements seemed to threaten to send it flying to the ground with him along with it.


The blind terror would have been bad enough if she didn't sound so damned pleased with herself. She was humming some upbeat pop song to herself, occasionally singing a bit of the chorus when it struck her. All the while completely ignoring the shrunken young man she had imprisoned.


In some ways, Drew should have seen something like this coming. It seemed like almost the natural reaction of the universe really. He was just a nice guy, trying to get revenge on a girl who had made him feel like shit, and somehow he was now entirely at her mercy.


He wasn't even sure what her plan was. What could it be? Drew had fully expected to be squashed if anything went wrong. To be mistaken for a bug scurrying across the tiles and crushed underneath some girl's sneaker. That had been the worst case scenario in his mind. Yet, here he was now, breathing through a sweat-soaked sock that was trapped in a hot, humid shoe.


Drew spat sweat from his mouth, not even certain if it was his or hers anymore. Not that it really mattered, his spit just ended up making the material in front of him wetter and warmer. There was no way out at this point, even if he wiggled himself free of his cotton prison, he'd just fall flat to the insole of her shoe. A fate that he didn't even want to entertain.


Ultimately, Drew didn't get it. She had no idea that shrinking people was possible, yet she so easily accepted the fact that he was shrunk before her. Her overly inflated ego was probably the answer, Drew decided. If any girl could believe that a guy would come up with a hair-brained scheme involving unheard of advances in technology, just to look at her naked, it'd be her.


Still, she had no idea how he had done it, which meant the serums were safe in Rob's locker. As long as Rob didn't fuck with them at least. But he wouldn't. He had no clue what they were, so hopefully, he'd assume they were dangerous and just leave them be. God, Drew hoped Rob would leave them be. If he did, Drew might actually have a chance of getting out of this... if a few miracles could happen first.


Pressure increased around Drew's body as a powerful force gripped the sock and yanked it back out. Drew could barely adjust to the light as his body was tossed and flipped every which way.


He landed with a soft plop onto Jessica's vast fleshy palm. A rough sketch of a polo player in scarlet was the first thing to come into focus against the enormous navy field that was Jessica's shirt. Drew gazed up, taking in the jauntily popped collar and richly tanned neck that lead up to her beautiful face. The giant beauty's lips curled into that same infectious smile Drew had gotten to know while tutoring her.


His tiny form was reflected back at him in the massive lenses of her aviator sunglasses. Long, manicured, fingers reached up and lifted them to a resting place amongst her straight blond hair so that her blue eyes could fully take him in. A powerful, bone shaking laugh started deep in her throat before finally escaping her lips. “This is amazing,” she finally said as she looked down at him. “I mean, seriously,” her gigantic face leaned down at him, “look at you. You're small enough to fit in the palm of my hand.” Drew watched as her fingers rose behind him, the fleshy pillars intimidating him to a cowering position. “If I squeezed really hard I'd probably kill you.”


“Please, Jessica,” he pleaded, gazing up into those bright blue eyes, “You have to believe me...”


“No, I don't.”


Drew was floored by the finality of her statement. Each of the words so perfectly spoken, and enunciated with such care.


“Starting to get it now, huh?” Drew's eyes were drawn to Jessica's giant lips and tongue as they formed the words. “I don't know or care how you ended up like this, you fucking perv, but I know it wasn't some innocent science experiment or whatever lie you're trying to tell me. I know what nerds like you, who tug their tiny peckers to thoughts of girls like me, will do just to see a chick in a bikini, alright? So cut the crap.”


Drew was shaking by the time she was done talking. He was about to offer some acknowledgment when another booming voice cut through, “Jessica are you still here?”


Even though he was up in her palm, Drew could feel the vibrations of the other giant's approach through Jessica's flesh. Her log-like fingers collapsed around him, trapping him in a warm coconut-scented prison. Through the gaps in Jessica's fingers, Drew was able to make out one of the younger female gym teachers. A woman slightly taller than Jessica with short dark curls and a nose with a distinctive break in it. She strode up to the giant girl with a slight frown, folding her arms across her small breasts when she came to a stop.


“Sorry, coach, I guess I lost track of the time,” Jessica's voice was the exact opposite of what it had just been. To her teacher she was cowed and submissive.


Drew saw his chance to get free, he started thrashing against her fingers and began to shout. Instantly though her grip tightened, and the air shot from Drew's lungs like a cannon. He struggled for breath as she completely cut off her air flow. Drew could hear the blood rushing in his ears, so loud that their giant voices weren't even able to cut through it.


This was how he would die.


Trapped at a few inches tall in the hand of a girl he had tutored while she begged with her coach not to have detention. Killed while someone avoided detention. Was that really what his life would amount to?


Images of being dropped to the tiled floor of the girl's locker room filled Drew's mind. Or worse, becoming a greasy smear in her hand and being washed off like it was no big deal...


Then suddenly he could breath again as her hold slackened. Drew took in lungfuls of air like he might never get the chance again as the giant gym teacher's voice rang in his ears, “Just make sure it doesn't happen again, Jessica. I don't want to catch flak from Mr. Helinski because you're in here instead of his math class.”


“Of course, Ms. Miles,” Jessica nodded as the older woman walked away.


As her fingers opened, the giant blond's eyes narrowed down at Drew, and he shuddered beneath her gaze. She said nothing as she carefully pressed her thumb into his body and lowered her hand. Drew fought back an urge to scream in fright as her hand turned completely downward, with her thumb the only thing to keep him safe. He watched as her long fingers dug into the tight pocket of her jean shorts and opened the small entryway as far as it would go. The fingers dove in first and then her thumb released him, letting Drew fall into the pocket.


Her hand retreated quickly, and with it went the majority of the light.


Drew's feet immediately kicked against a plastic tube that rested upright while he lay in the pocket like a hammock. It was probably some lip gloss or Chapstick, he realized, barely able to comprehend that that was what his life had so quickly been reduced to. Sharing space with something that cost a couple of bucks, if that. A mere accessory to the giant woman's life.


His whole body was smashed against her thigh several times as she gave what to her were a light series of pats to her pocket. “Hope you enjoy riding around in my big ol' pocket, you little perv. It's probably the closest you're ever going to get to what you really want,” another full bodied laugh bounced off the tiles as he suddenly felt her readjust her shorts, as if gripping an invisible penis.


“Oh God,” Drew muttered to himself, wondering how things could possibly get worse.


The door to her locker shut with a resounding crash, and her whole body shook as she took a step forward. Drew felt the shock of her foot hitting the ground on the next step, though his body barely moved because within the next second it was being crushed by her short-shorts as she walked. On one step he was scrunched into oblivion, on the next he was stretched while being shaken. The hell continued unabated, and Drew quickly lost count of Jessica's steps.


A bell rang, and Drew's thoughts were lost to the noise of the student body surrounding his giant captor. Like everyone at Matheson High, there were moments when Jessica was bumped into or where she had to squeeze through a crowd. Her pocket was a place of surprisingly constant assault. By the time that Jessica had made it to her next class, Drew knew that he not only had bruises, but his bruises had bruises.


Still, at least he'd be able to relax for the next forty or so minutes while Jessica was sitting at her desk. That is before he remembered exactly where he was. His whole prison folded in on itself as Jessica sat down and made herself comfortable. She crossed and uncrossed her legs several times, continuing to twist and fold her pocket about.


At one point, light and her fingers invaded Drew's world, and he smiled. Actually smiled. Excited by the prospect of being lifted from this hell even if it meant that she'd put him in some other horrible predicament. Instead, she grabbed the lip gloss.


It was digging into her thigh uncomfortably.


As the period drew to a close, and Jessica began to walk to her next class. Drew couldn't take it anymore, and he began to weep.

Chapter 4 by gtswburg

Within the enormous pocket, time was a mystery. The only thing that Drew really knew was when Jessica was in class and when she was walking through the halls. Each event their own separate hell.


The whole time when he imagined the bad things that might happen to him if he were discovered while shrunk, he had never thought about this. The fear of being smashed beneath a shoe, certainly. On some level, he had to fear actual discovery but that had always been the legal ramifications. After all, some of the girls in that locker room were underage. He didn't want pictures of them but how would he ever be able to prove that? Then again, he didn't think wanting to take pictures of any girls without their consent would be understood.


Even the legal fears meant little to him because the logical conclusion of being discovered as a shrunken man with a shrunken camera was that one of the giant girls might take justice into her own hands. Once more, images of enormous shoes danced through his mind, coming down from the sky and crushing him with overly inflated righteous fury. That all had made sense to him, they were distinct possibilities. Terrifying possibilities but possibilities none the less.


The idea that he would be tucked into the pocket of a girl's shorts and ignored though?


It had never crossed his mind, and it was far worse than any giant shoe he could imagine. Especially since there was still nothing to ensure that he wouldn't find himself beneath Jessica's giant foot at the end this. Merely a stain on her overpriced trendy boat shoes.


He heard her talk to friends. Their prattle was ceaseless and nonsensical to him. All the usual gossip about dating, the inevitable cheating, the break ups, the make ups, and everything else. Occasionally someone would bring up Homecoming, which Drew knew was relatively close, and plans would be suggested, discussed, and dismissed.


Few teachers reprimanded Jessica or her friends for their discussions. Jessica wasn't the type of girl who got in trouble for something like not paying attention in class or being disrespectful. Last year Drew had learned that she only was forced to go to tutoring because of a new teacher who had threatened to fail her if she didn't. Even then, it was actually a call to her parents that had gotten things actually moving forward. Everyone else just let Jessica slide on by, even when she handed in work clearly done by somebody else.


Drew had hated it when he was in school, and he hated it even more now that he was sitting in her damn pocket! He thrashed against the denim prison, trying to bash his fists as best as he could against her enormous muscular thigh. He wanted to hurt her, he wanted to make her feel something about him.


The whole pocket shifted and Drew's ears were filled with the sound of her manicured nails scratching against the denim that surrounded him. For a brief second he could feel three of her fingers rake over his body, shifting it ever so slightly each time they did. Eventually her thumb smashed down against him and smoothed out the uneven wrinkles from her scratching. That was all he got. A light scratch.


It wasn't long before she was moving again, the bell ringing loudly but still somehow distant. In some ways Drew was already used to the walking, in others he knew it would always be horrible. He tried to thrash about the pocket once more but her movements had too much of an effect on him.


A loud click followed by a thunder clap rang through Drew's ears, but it wasn't until a cool autumn breeze pierced the jean shorts and sent a shiver down his spine that Drew realized it was one of the school's heavy outer doors. Was it already the end of the school day? Drew panicked, any chance of escape was rapidly slipping away the further Jessica made it from that school. What if she never brought him back? This was it. This was where his life was truly gone.


He belonged completely to Jessica Bloom.


The sound of a car door opening barely broke Drew's reverie. Light poured into the pocket and down came the tanned manicured fingers. The huge fingers wrapped around him and yanked him out. She didn't even bother to inspect him before she tossed him into a cup holder.


Drew could barely believe his eyes as he looked around the gigantic vehicle. Everything about it made him feel pathetic. He could see over the rim of the cup holder, and look out upon most of the driver's side of the car. The transmission towered above him, and he instantly realized that Jessica actually drove stick not automatic. Drew frowned as he thought to himself, Who drives stick anymore? Even I drive automatic.


The fact that the seats were leather, and the car seemed to be full of the latest gadgets and top of the line gear didn't make him feel any better. Then Jessica sat down, her enormous body filling the seat as she pulled her aviator sunglasses from her collar and put them on. Her head tilted downward and her glossy pink lips curled into a smile, “I bet you've only dreamed of cars this nice, you little nerdling.” A harsh laugh bounced off the windows as she reached over into her purse and pulled out her phone. “My uncle owns a couple dealerships so, you know, no big deal,” her hand waved off the splendor of her car as if it were nothing, and Drew realized that to her it really wasn't.


His eyes were locked onto her phone, her fingers flashing across its gigantic screen. She took a moment to plug a cable into it before dropping it into the same cup holder that Drew was in. He cowered away from the glass monolith encased in pink rubber. As the car started and pop music blared from the car speakers, accompanied by Jessica's half heated yet out of tune singing, Drew carefully maneuvered around to the front of it seeing a perfect chance to contact the outside world.


Pressing his fists into the screen, he dragged them across it yanking the unlock button as he went. The screen was then covered with a number pad and four empty boxes. Jessica shifted into a different gear and the engine roared. She took a quick glance down at Drew and giggled, “Nice try, loser, but I keep my phone locked. Just in case weirdos like you try to get into it.”


Drew fumed, turning around to shout back at her, but her eyes and attention had returned to the road. Those horrible pink lips already mouthing along to the lyrics as she navigated through the large suburban sprawl that dominated the region around Matheson high school. Drew's eyes then turned back to the phone behind him, slowly following the huge cord she had plugged into it.


If he could pull himself out of the cup holder, maybe he could find a place to hide. Drew smiled, jumping up and latching on to the top of the phone. With some kicking and struggling he yanked himself up on to the top of the phone and gripped at the rope-like wire. With a heave, Drew pulled himself upward, sweat breaking out across his brow. “Come on, man, just like gym class,” he muttered as he struggled to pull himself up once again, and then another time.


He was short of breath, and his palms were beginning to become slick as he yanked himself up for the fifth time. Now he was getting higher into the air, and his body suddenly spun about, his back facing the driver's side floor mat. “No, no, no,” Drew panicked as he remembered he had never once made it to the top of the rope in gym class.


Jessica wasn't even paying him any mind, driving to wherever it was she was going.


His hands started to slip and his body continued to sag. It became harder to keep his legs wrapped around the wire, his muscles burning as he thought about the strong likelihood that he would fall. “Fuck,” he muttered as his hands slipped off followed by his legs shortly afterward. He screamed wordlessly as his body went tumbling down, hitting the center console and then sliding down it the rest of the way to the floor.


The power of Jessica's feet pressing into the pedals snapped him back into focus. His back felt like it was a giant bruise and his shoulder especially stung but nothing seemed broken as far as he could tell. Carefully, Drew took to his feet, cowering instantly as Jessica's giant tanned calf flexed above him and her right foot pressed into the break. He turned around, watching the huge foot press down, the leather of the boat shoe creaking ever so slightly.


Drew looked away, spotting the darkness of the area beneath her seat. He'd be able to hide out there, he reasoned. At least for a little while, long enough to form a better plan. Drew started walking, and then jogging toward the distant shadows.


Thwump!


A boat shoe the size of a small boat crashed down in front him, while Jessica's voice announced, “We're here,” as if she were speak to a group of excited toddlers or maybe a dog. The car shut off, and Drew ducked away as the other shoe landed practically where he was standing with another thump. Once the door was open to the outside, he watched her step out, his eyes drawn to her huge shapely ass as it ascended into the heavens. She turned around, grabbing her phone and purse before looking back to inspect the cup holder where she had placed Drew. “Where did you go, you little fucker?” Her eyes scanned the car, her hand briefly going to her butt cheeks to ensure she hadn't accidentally squashed him somehow.


While she leaned against the jamb of the car door and lifted her foot to inspect her soles, Drew saw his chance and bolted for the area under the seat. The movement drew her attention though, and with a massive quake Jessica's foot landed directly before him. He smashed head first into the shoe, his tongue tasting the dirty leather. Jessica was clearly amused as she looked down on him, “You better get used to the taste of my shoes, perv, I think I might use you as my personal shoe cleaner.”


Drew gazed up at her, uncertain what to make of the statement as she bent down, her whole face lit up at the prospect. “Just one of the many little jobs I've come up with for you while you were free loading in my pocket today,” her smile grew wider, showcasing her gigantic pearly white teeth. Her hand came down and wrapped around his small frame, lifting him into the air and trapping him once more in a coconut-scented hell.


She began to walk, and Drew heard another door open and close, though not as heavy as the one at school. The smell hit him first, followed by the light noise of the other patrons and the 'kitchen' behind the counter. Ugh, Drew wondered, how could a girl who was athletic and took care of herself like Jessica eat at a fast food joint?


He listened to her order, and then felt the vibrations as she carried him into the bathroom. He shuddered as she turned on the water and smeared him in cold, watery, pink public bathroom soap. Drew thrashed and tried to scream but the soap got into his mouth, causing him to cough and spit. Jessica said nothing as the water heated up and she slid him beneath it rubbing him harshly with her thumbs and fingers.


She carried him back out, picked up her order, and plopped him on the tray. The giant world flew by too fast for him to even try and get the attention of the sullen cashier. Before he knew it, he was standing on the tray watching as she unwrapped an enormous burger and gazed down at him.


Drew swallowed hard, fearing what that gaze meant.


“Fry, with a little ketchup, nerd,” she ordered.


Drew gazed up at her, she bit into the burger, chewing the monstrous piece of food and washing it down with a swirl of her gigantic soda. Slowly, carefully, he walked to the cardboard carton of fries. He slid one of the piping hot pieces of fried potato out and carefully dunked the spear sized object into the small paper cup of ketchup that came just past his knees. Very carefully he lifted it over his head and carried it toward her. Miniscule drops of oil fell onto his scalp, burning him ever so slightly as he held the fry aloft.


Jessica daintily plucked it from his grasp, and popped it into her mouth, making a show of how easily her teeth crushed it for the small man on her tray. She then looked back down at him, “Keep 'em coming.”


Terrified, Drew walked back to the carton and began the routine again, and again.

Chapter 5 by gtswburg

Watching Jessica eat a fast food burger might have been something Drew would have found intriguing just a short time ago. She was a fit young woman, and an all-county athlete. Plus, he just felt that girls like her were always looking out for their precious figures. She was the type of girl who would bounce between fad diets. Yet, there she was scarfing down a big messy burger with ease.


He would have found it interesting if not for the fact that he was on the tray with everything else, like an oversized chicken nugget.


Being forced to fetch her fries and gaze up at her colossal throat as food slid down it was actually terrifying. Each bite of the burger was accompanied by the noise of her teeth tearing and smashing the food to bits. The crunch of lettuce, the snap of bacon, and constant grinding of her teeth reminded him of his place in the world. Watching her swallow the enormous bites only made him further aware of the fact that he could easily be sent down along with them. Washed away down her throat on a sluice of diet cola.


She was more than halfway through the burger, and her fries were dwindling. Drew cautiously began picking his way across the tray once more. Above him, the burger was quickly losing structural integrity, part of the patty began to slip from between the buns, while bits of bacon and lettuce began to fall from the sky. As Jessica took another massive bite, a glob of mayo or some sauce rained down and erupted next to him, quoting his tiny body in the stuff.


The giant girl was so lost in her meal that she didn't even pay attention to him scurrying back and forth. A vibration erupted through the table once more, and again it scared Drew half to death. Jessica seemed to be constantly texting, and judging by the way she smiled and giggled, he had a feeling she was already plotting something with either one of her inner circle, or whatever boy was on her arm this month. This close to homecoming, he imagined that she had to be attached to some jock asshole.


Drew shuddered at the idea he might have to contend with an even more enormous Michael Dinwiddie. Just the thought of being shrunk in front of that giant ape of a teenager was enough to make his face flush from humiliation. The fear that he might have to see Michael in a different light though, literally made his skin crawl. There was no telling what lengths Jessica would go to torture him, and that's what left a continual fear hanging over the former college freshman.


As she finished off her text and set her phone back down, her gigantic hand reached ahead of him grabbing the last of the fries from their cardboard container and lifting them into her mouth with ease. Drew turned around to watch as she popped the last bit of the burger between her lips, the corners tilting up in a smile as she chewed. When she swallowed it all down with another helping of soda, the enormous teen actually licked her fingers clean and patted her stomach before releasing a satisfied sigh.


He could barely believe what he was seeing as she leaned back in her chair, far too content.


Lazily her hand drifted forward. He watched it, unsure of exactly where it was going. The long tan appendage reached beyond him, seemingly going to grab the soda that looked like a modest grain silo to Drew. He felt more than saw the way her forearm curved around him, trapping him in a semi-circle of her flesh.


Her great blue eyes narrowed down on him and her free hand came forward.


Knowing he was trapped, Drew wanted to just stoically accept his fate. Yet, as her huge fingers came toward him, with the index finger and thumb bouncing against each other like a snapping pincer, fear overcame him. He looked every which was he could imagine, his body easily falling into a ready stance as if he could run off in any direction he pleased. All he managed was to flail his arms and let out a yelp as her fingers gripped him.


She lifted him off the tray a little bit before dragging him against the remainder of the mayo glob that had fallen off of her burger. Snickering to herself she then leaned forward and dunked his lower body into the remains of her small paper cup of ketchup. He groaned and pleaded as she forced his body against the strange and uncomfortable surfaces, scraping skin away in her effort to collect as much mayonnaise onto his body as possible.


“Mhmm,” the low moan of pleasure erupted somewhere deep from her throat as he was lifted high up and before her soft pink lips.


“No, no! Oh God, No, Jessica! Please Don't!” He thrashed his arms against those big pillowy lips, little bits of mayo and ketchup covering them as he did.


The tip of her gigantic tongue ran quickly over the sauce-coated lips, and the pleasurable moan erupted once more. He gazed up in terror to her huge eyes, the sapphire orbs locked upon him as she playfully announced, “You look good enough to eat, tiny man.” Another laugh burst from her lips, and when she finished it, she popped him into her mouth as easily as she had the last of her burger.


“Oh God, please, no! Have mercy!”


The first thing that really hit him was the stench. An overpowering scent of low-grade beef and onions mixed with mayonnaise and ketchup. Then the heat of her closed mouth forced him to break into a sweat that was made a thousand times worse by the saliva that seemed to come from everywhere. It made his eyes itch, and his skin tingle as he rolled across her tongue.


Suddenly, the horse sized muscle twitched and bashed him into a wall of teeth. He tried to scramble away but couldn't find any sort of purchase. Her huge chompers came down, and lightly pressed against his skin, leaving scores of tiny lacerations all across his body. An enormous sucking sound followed and he could feel her saliva and sauces peel off his body if only for a brief moment.


Then he got bounced around again, his body pressed against sharp teeth, and uncomfortable walls of enamel as he went. As he was pressed and rubbed against her teeth he could feel bits of her meal sticking to him moments before they were raked off by her gigantic tongue, or sucked clean off by the sheer power of her throat. Drew swore he was going to be sick as he realized she was using him to get every little bit of junk food from her mouth.


As soon as it began though, it was over.


He was launched from her mouth and into a white paper napkin. The huge piece of paper was then crumpled around him like he were just another piece of garbage before being dropped onto a hard surface. By the time he pulled himself out of the napkin, the music had started up once more, and he knew they were in Jessica's car again.


His eyes were locked upon her mouth as she popped a piece of gum into and began to chew it vigorously. “You left my mouth all nice and clean, you little nerd,” she said, snapping her gum as she played with it in her mouth like she had just played with him, “But God, you tasted horrible. Did you piss yourself?” For a moment her eyes flashed down at him, a smile creeping across her face, “I won't tell anyone if you did.” Her laughter cut through the radio as a huge finger came down and rammed into Drew, throwing him bodily to the floor of the cupholder.


When she withdrew her hand, she rubbed the tip of her finger against the napkin, and her attention was once again on the road. Drew found himself alone and unmolested. A forgotten toy in Jessica's world. He could hear the radio, the roar of the engine, and her humming, but ultimately she wasn't concerned with him.


He already knew there wasn't an escape from her car though. As he reflected on this, Drew began to wonder if there was ever going to be an escape for him, at any point. He already knew that to survive, he'd have to do whatever Jessica said, and he doubted she would leave him any chances for escape. Not because she would try hard to keep him, but because the world was very hostile and unknown to him now. If she just never brought him back to the locker room hallway, he'd be effectively hers forever.


Even then, there were a lot of other factors that could completely screw him over.


“Fuck,” he muttered to himself as Jessica cut the engine.


She stepped out of the car and then leaned back in to grab the few notebooks she had taken home, her purse, her phone, and finally Drew himself. He was trapped beneath her thumb and held plastered against the cold surface of her smartphone, which sat atop her notebooks for class. Drew couldn't help but struggle futilely against her casual strength, every fiber in his being didn't want to be treated that way. Still, he knew that she didn't even notice as she dug through her purse for her keys and walked through her family's spacious home.


Drew watched the world speed by him. Tastefully decorated rooms were barely processed as he was carried around. There was a brief pause in the kitchen as she grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator but then everything turned to a blur once again. He, along with her notebooks and phone were flung down onto her bed while she walked away moving to a seemingly distant desk.


Drew was honestly surprised as he gazed around Jessica's room. He was expecting a place that would reek of a princess-like childhood. A room done in pink, with posters of sexy celebrities on one wall, a bookshelf full of stuffed animals on another, and a place dedicated to her purposeless achievements on the next. Instead, he found the place to be spacious but rather spartan.


The walls were painted a muted blue, and the color scheme was similarly calm and soothing. He could spot a stuffed bear toward the head of the bed, clearly a cherished childhood keepsake rather than the gaudy collection he suspected suitors rained down upon her. In one corner sat a folded up treadmill, along with a set of weights that looked like they saw more regular use. The rest of the space was largely dedicated to a few tasteful pieces of necessary furniture, all old and wooden. Sure she had both a desk and a vanity, but they served clearly different purposes.


Jessica returned with a laptop in hand.


Drew could only gaze up in awe as she launched her giant body over the collection of books and such with ease. She crashed onto the bed, quickly placing the computer into her lap and kicking her shoes off. The heat from her feet, along with the stench of their sweat combined with the leather of the shoes rolled over Drew shortly after. For a moment, with her eyes focused upon her computer, Drew saw a chance to perhaps get away and hide.


Then, a vibration tore through the mattress and Jessica's looming form cast a shadow over him. In one deft motion she scooped him and the phone up with one hand. As the phone was carried toward her face, Drew felt it continuously vibrate. He tried to twist and see the name of the caller but his body was dropped down into her lap before he could make any progress.


He landed harshly against her jean-shorts, feeling some skin scrape away and the air leave his lungs when he landed. Using the computer, he was able to prop himself up. Drew couldn't help but look up at the large screen. While he could see that her browser had plenty of tabs open on all sorts of websites, the one that was clicked into right now was a program their high school used for homework. It allowed teachers to that important assignments were actually done, by assigning them through the system. An assignment for the senior level English Literature course was already up, waiting to be completed.


“Hey, baby,” Jessica's excited voice began above him.


Drew turned his eyes up toward her and she gazed back down at him. Her gaze was forceful and frightening, she bore into him and then gestured at the assignment that was on her laptop's screen. Drew shook his head, he was not going to do her homework for her.


She snapped her fingers at the assignment, and narrowed her eyes. Meanwhile her voice continued sweetly, “Oh, that sounds great, baby.”


Drew stamped his foot on the ground and glared back at her. “No, I'm not going to do it, Jessica! This is wrong, and you know it!”


The enormous blond glared down at him but she didn't do anything.


Then her face softened ever so slightly. Maybe he had finally gotten through to her, Drew realized. After all, on some level this had to be a weird situation for her. He could perfectly understand how it might be easy to her to forget, in her shock, that he was a real person and not some toy. All he had to do was remind her of that fact.


Drew then had to ask himself why he was flying through the air.


Her fingers had struck him so hard and fast that the pain didn't register for a solid beat. His whole chest flared in pain just in time for his body to enjoy the force of being smashed into an LCD screen. He rolled down and landed on her laptop's keyboard, still trying to process all of hurt that was going through his body.


“Well,” she giggled, “my parents are away this weekend, you naughty boy.”


Her perfectly manicured nails came down, gently teasing his body as he lay there gasping for breath and trying to figure out if any of his bones were actually broken. The long tanned digits came into focus as she carefully typed something out onto the screen.


Drew's gaze went up to the screen as Jessica ran the cursor over the words and highlighted them, You are going to do my work from now on. Or Else.


He didn't need to ask the foolish question of 'or else what,' as she set the computer down next to her on the bed. In all honesty, Drew didn't want to know what horrible plan she had concocted for when he misbehaved. Carefully, Drew propped himself up, and gazed up at the huge screen. He sighed, the assignment was a simple series of softball questions about The Great Gatsby. The kind of work a teacher would assign just to make sure his students were actually doing the reading. Drew had really enjoyed the book when he had read it, and found that recalling the book's plot and themes wasn't too difficult for him but it just made him sad. It's not like the work was beyond Jessica's abilities. He bet that she would probably enjoy the book if she bothered to read it.


Instead though, she wrapped up her conversation with boyfriend, and turned on the television. She leaned back into the oversized but soft pillows on her bed and just seemed to sit there.


Every so often, the giant girl's head would turn to look down at him, and ensure that he was doing what he was supposed to be, but mostly her attention was on whatever show she was watching. Drew found the task of typing when the keys were so big to be infuriating but not impossible. The hardest part was finding a place to stand that wouldn't horrendously screw up the actual typing. It was terrible, but he decided it was far better than licking her shoes or rubbing her feet or whatever other horrible jobs she had envisioned for him.


When he finally finished, she glanced it over. With a few keystrokes from her gigantic hands, she fixed the problems that resulted from him having to stand on certain keys. Then she rewrote a sentence here or there before setting the laptop back down next to her. “Don't make me sound like I became a genius overnight, ok?” She made it all sound simple and mundane that for a moment Drew forgot that he was only a few inches tall.


He remembered though when the whole world shifted with her body as she dropped a calculator, pencil, and notepad next to the computer before bringing up her math assignment for the weekend. Drew gazed back at her as her eyes turned to the television. She stretched slightly, tilted her head back, and half-closed her eyes as she watched the program continue on.


It wasn't long before the young woman's eyes closed entirely, and Drew was left atop her bed wondering how big of an obstacle her closed door would actually be.

Chapter 6 by gtswburg

Drew could easily watch as Jessica's enormous muscles relaxed, and her breathing became more regular. Her mountainous body seemed to sink into the oversized pillows while her head just seemed to gently roll in one direction. For a brief moment, Drew was very afraid that she might just slump over and crush him beneath her body while she was fast asleep. Then the moment passed and he realized that most of her body weight was being propped up by the pillows.


This was his chance, Drew realized.


He rushed to the touch pad at the bottom of the keyboard. Dragging his naked foot across the touch pad, he was able to manipulate the cursor on the laptop's screen. Holding in his excitement, Drew moved the small arrow over to the Facebook tab that Jessica appeared to keep constantly open. With a broad smile, he tapped his foot against the built in mouse button and waited.


“No,” he whispered to himself as he gazed back at the screen, still displaying its array of pre-calculus questions. Drew raised his foot and stomped it hard into the small outline of a key. It wasn't necessarily a proper button, but it didn't take much force to get the touch pad to recognize that you were hitting a mouse button. When it still refused to respond, even after he jumped upon it, Drew collapsed in defeat.


Apparently, the amount of force that Jessica could apply with just her thumb was more than he could with his entire body. For the second time that day, Drew began to feel tears well up in his eyes as reality came crashing down around him.


This time though, he brushed away the tears, and stood up.


Getting a message to someone who could actually help him was the easy plan. It looked like, as was always the case in Drew's life, he'd have to fall back to the harder path. Gazing at the closed door, he knew that it wasn't that far away, just a few steps at his old height. It wouldn't be impossible to get across Jessica's floor to the door, and it was highly likely that he would be able to slide under it. Few interior doors were fitted that well in their frames.


Drew carefully picked his way off of the laptop and toward the edge of the bed.


He peaked over the edge of the bed and then immediately regretted it. It was a straight shot to the floor, and muscles he was only dimly aware existed were already burning in protest. There was no other safe way. Cell phones had obliterated the chance for a convenient phone line or power cord coming off a night stand. Drew spotted a charger in a socket not far from the wall but the cord didn't look thick enough to support his weight, especially after the fiasco in the car.


Drew took several deep breaths as he bunched up a section of comforter between his hands and gazed over the edge once more. Turning his back to the edge of the mattress, he calmly reminded himself, “You've seen this in movies dozens of times. You can do it.”


One last deep breath, and he was over the edge, guiding himself down with a bundle of comforter like it was a rappel line. After a second hop down, he almost lost his grip entirely, and decided to wiggle his way down an inch at a time. Drew promised himself that if he got out of this mess, and got to tell people what had happened he'd say he rappelled down. It would be way cooler if it had somehow worked.


Maybe he had found floss in her purse...


Drew cursed himself as he wiggled, hand under hand through a ruffle in the comforter, why hadn't he checked her purse for anything. She might have had floss or something that might have made his descent easier. Well, that is if he knew anything about tying off ropes or rappelling down cliffs.


“You're always supposed to have rope when you go on an adventure,” he chided himself as he finally reached the warm carpeting of Jessica's bedroom.


It was soft and nice against his bare, bruised skin. Drew found himself falling against it on his hands and knees, amazed that something people walked across could feel so nice to the touch. He'd never noticed how nice carpet felt before, and he doubted he ever would again when he returned to normal size.


Coming to a standing position though, he gazed out at the massive door. He had clearly underestimated how much a few steps now translated to at his size. The massive white door looked like it was on the other side of the world.


Far above him, Jessica continued to breath softly, the television still on, with a few people arguing about the latest celebrity news or something. Even at his small size, the dumb sorts of shows that a girl like Jessica watched were still just white noise to Drew.


Faced with no other choice, Drew lifted his leg up and pulled it as close as he could against his body to stretch his quadriceps. He repeated the process with his other leg, and then began to gently stretch his other leg muscles. Drew knew that he couldn't flat out run the distance he needed to, but he had to move faster than a walk. Jessica would wake up eventually, and probably sooner rather than later because she either didn't need to nap long or because a loud commercial would play on the television. There was no way around any of that.


So Drew started to jog.


A lot of people Drew had met over the years thought that because he was a thin nerd, that he actually worked out and stuff like that. In reality, Drew had no idea why he couldn't seem to put on any fat or muscle mass. In his Junior year of high school, they gave students a choice on what sort of physical education class they wanted to take. He took the course where you spent the whole year in the weight lifting and cardio room. It was him and a lot of jocks. Luckily most of them weren't bullies. Hell, even the few that were didn't bother. Just trying to do bicep curls next to most of those guys was humiliating enough for him. Drew shuddered to think about those guys now. They could crush him in their meaty paws without a second thought. They probably wouldn't even have to try.


Still, weight lifting had been nice. He had liked the methodical nature of it; the structured breathing, the repetition of motion, and the cycle of working out different muscle groups. He hadn't gained anything from it though. By the end of the year he was still just as wiry as ever.


Jogging though. Drew hated jogging. And running. And speedwalking.


Even walking. Drew wasn't very fond of walking.


People would always go on about how great it was when they went for a walk or a run. Drew just always felt bored and sweaty whenever he ran. He'd tried listening to music and audio books. He'd even tried planning his D&D adventures while running. Nothing helped. It just sucked and it would always suck.


Now, jogging so that he could try to squeeze under a doorway. It sucked so much more. Every noise caused Drew to jump and stop in fear that Jessica was rising from the bed. She wasn't though, so it was back to being bored and sweaty.


Drew frowned as he passed by the foot of the bed, gazing out across the carpeted wasteland that seemed to stretch on for what seemed like miles. Drops of salty sweat were already stinging his eyes and falling against his lolling tongue, yet he had barely made any damn progress. He glared at the enormous shoes that lay at the foot of the bed, where they had landed after she had kicked them from her feet. Even without her giant feet inside of them they appeared menacing. His eyes couldn't move away from the exposed sole of one, and the countless streaks and scuffs that were arrayed across it. Drew wondered how easy it would be for her to turn him into nothing more than a streak of color on the white underside of her shoes.


Shaking his head to banish the morbidity of the thought, Drew pressed onward.


Then came the noise that he had feared. Jessica snorted softly, perhaps even cutely, though at his size it sounded disgusting and guttural. The mattress protested as her weight shifted, and the ground shook as her feet hit the floor.


Drew had no idea what to do as he felt the quakes rip through the floor as she approached. Punishment would be swift and terrible he realized, and he tried to jog faster in the vain hope of some how escaping her.


Her shadow passed over him and he watched as her barefoot crashed down on the carpet in front of him, making a soft indent as it did. His whole world shook and he was sent sprawling to his knees in midstep as she simply walked to her door and opened it. Jessica released a massive yawn and stretched as she stepped out into the hallway. As she turned out of the door, Drew watched as the enormous blond casually scratched her tight ass through her jean shorts.


Did she not see him?


Did she not even care that he was trying to escape?


“Fuck it,” Drew muttered to himself as he scrambled to his feet. The fact that the door was actually open hit him like a ton of bricks. He'd be able to get to somewhere else in the house, maybe her parents didn't keep their cell phones locked or maybe someone she lived with could help him.


Drew started running. He didn't care that sweat started to rain from his body, or that his legs felt like they were on fire in protest. He had a chance to get the hell out of Jessica's grasp and he wasn't going to let it pass him by.


The distant sound of toilet flushing told him all he needed to know. Drew pressed harder, trying to make it toward the door, but his muscles were beginning to spasm, causing him to stumble every few steps. “No, no,” he pleaded searching for some extra reserve of strength.


Jessica's form filled the doorway, and the huge wooden door closed behind her. He gazed up at the massive girl as she stuck her hands into her hair and undid her pony tail, letting her blond hair fall about her shoulders. She gently fluffed it about before looking toward her bed, namely at her computer.


Drew found himself slowing down, whether it was from fear or the fact that his body just couldn't take it any longer, he wasn't sure.


It was a matter of seconds before she noticed him, two feet from the door, a superior smile gracing her lips. “And where did you think you were going?” Jessica's voice boomed as she took a shortened step to his position. Drew swallowed hard as he gazed up the massive tan pillar that was Jessica's muscular leg.


Her toes wiggled, and the light flashed against their highly polished nails. The floor shook like it never had before as her knee collapsed against it, and her whole body loomed over his defeated form. One long finger came down and poked him, knocking him completely to the floor. “Gross,” she muttered under her breath as she rubbed her now sweaty digit against the carpet. She looked from her bed to the door, and then focused on the spot where he collapsed, “I wonder how far it is at your size. I mean, you think it's a few miles, maybe?”


Jessica laughed, “Probably not. Let's face it, you're not that small. You're just an out of shape loser who literally can't run to save his life.” She shook her head, reaching out to poke him once again and then stopping, not wanting to get her finger coated in sweat. “Maybe I'll get you a little exercise wheel,” she said as she rose back to her full, commanding height.


Drew couldn't even see her face, obscured by the bulk of her body and breasts. He gazed upward anyway, unable to think of what else he could do.


“Like a little hamster, you know?” She stepped directly over him, her head glancing back over her shoulder to make sure she hadn't stepped on him by accident. “That way you won't get fat or anything.”


Drew feebly shuffled about as she moved around the room. He watched as she removed her gigantic shirt, bundling it up and flinging it like a basketball into the hamper. It landed with a perfect swoosh and she smiled more to herself than him. He could barely believe his eyes as she wiggled out of her shorts, flinging them into the hamper as well.


This was exactly what he had shrunk himself for, but... there was nothing sexy about it to him, and it certainly didn't embarrass her.


Jessica was just undressing. She didn't even care that he was watching.


In less than a day, he wasn't even a pervert to her anymore. He clambered to his feet. Drew wouldn't stand for this. He was going to walk up to her, and creep her the hell out by looking at her panties or something. The young man didn't care if he had to act like the weirdest guy he could imagine, he was going to make Jessica feel weird about getting undressed in front of him.


Then her huge form lumbered back toward his position and Drew had to stop himself. Her feet pounded into the floor and flattened the carpet's fibers with ease. Jessica didn't look where she was going. It was his job to get out of the way of her. He cowered on the floor as she fixed her make up, touching up her eyeliner a little, and applying a new coat of lip gloss.


The giantess paused for a moment to look at herself in the mirror, inspecting the simple white bra she was wearing as well as her pink polka dot covered white panties. She struck a sexy pose in the mirror before giggling to herself and walking toward her closet.


She tried on three shirts in rapid succession before settling on a tight long sleeved shirt with a plunging neckline. Beneath this she slipped on a pair of designer jeans that clung to her athletic legs like they were made for each other, and complemented it with a black leather belt.


Drew inched himself close to her dresser as she stomped toward it to grab a pair of socks. He shuddered next to its corner, wishing that it wasn't flush with the floor for more reasons than one. The giant girl really wasn't concerned with him at the moment, because she was getting ready for the night. Drew knew that based on the way she had inspected her underwear and the conversation she had on the phone earlier that he was going to see things at this size that he really was uninterested in seeing.


Jessica then grabbed a pair of what looked like black and white sneakers from her closet. They looked like a tall pair of high tops from his angle, and she slipped her socked feet into them with ease, tying them tight. When her feet hit the ground though the world seemed to shudder, and he knew when he looked up at her that her sneakers weren't actually sneakers, but heels. Jessica looked like she had grown the instant she stood up, and with each step her feet hit the ground with extra force.


The enormous blond marched right up to him, her footsteps sending him sprawling to the ground as she craned her neck down to stare at him. “My boy really doesn't care what I wear,” she explained to him as she slowly started to squat over him, her jeans rippling with every movement of her muscular legs like they were painted on. “He thinks I'm hot in pajamas or like work out clothes or whatever. Hell, I actually think he likes to see me right after a run, ya know?” She laughed, flicking Drew to the ground with a quick swipe of her finger, “Buuut, tonight's sort of a special night, in more ways than one. So I figured I should put a little effort in.”


As she rose back up to her full height, she carefully moved about, showing off her astounding body to the small man below. “What do you think, perv?”


Drew didn't know what to do as he laid down on the floor, gazing up at his giant captor as she flaunted her beauty and size all at once. All that he could really think was that she looked terrifying. His eyes kept going to the enormous wedge heels that were concealed by the sneaker-exterior. Now she could pop him like a grape and never even be aware of it.


Even from his place on the floor, Drew could hear the violent sound of her phone vibrating on her night stand. Jessica spun around and took a few thundering steps away from him, snatching her phone off the table as she walked back. After her foot crashed down before him once again, her voice bellowed out, “It doesn't matter what you think anyway, because a real man is on his way over right now.” Jessica looked down at Drew and smirked, sliding her phone into the tight back pocket of her jeans before she bent down and snatched the sweaty shrunken nerd at her feet.

End Notes:

Thanks to all of you who have read and reviewed.

Chapter 7 by gtswburg

The massive world of Jessica's house flew by Drew as she walked. Her grip was just loose enough that he bounced against her flesh with every step, never actually in any danger of falling out but certainly feeling like he could. As he was catapulted up from her fingers and back to her palm once again, he just barely caught sight of the carpeted floor racing away far below him. It had felt so soft when he had walked across it, yet Drew was certain that it would be like cement if he were to fall from Jessica's hand.


Jessica shoved the shrunken nerd from her hand as she walked into the kitchen.


Drew was sent tumbling through the air for a brief moment, his eyes never leaving the floor below as he sailed past it. He landed with a crash on an island in the center of the kitchen, rolling across the extra counter space till he came to a painful rest. Drew merely laid there, taking in breaths and trying to process how much more of a beating his body could actually take. Despite his worst fears nothing seemed broken, but he was bruised, his muscles and joints ached, and his whole body just wanted to give up right then and there.


A slight vibration tore through the counter top as Drew was cast in shadow once more. Barely moving his head, he was able to take in the sight of a bottle of beer that was at least twice as tall as he was. Jessica's tanned manicured fingers casually pressed a bottle opener against its cap and unsealed the beer with a loud hiss. It was strange, at this scale, to watch all of the small muscles that went into something as simple as opening a bottle of beer. They bulged out with perfect definition against Jessica's taut flesh, creating a picture of a hand that any art student would admire before relaxing an instant later.


With a giggle that reminded him more of cannon fire, Jessica flicked the bottle cap at him. It struck him hard in the chest and left a series of scratches across his body. Drew whimpered and rolled away, causing Jessica to laugh more as her hand reached past him, plucking the bottle cap between her thumb and forefinger. “Aww, was the bottle cap too much for you, little guy?” She taunted, rubbing the cold metal object against his back. Drew yelped from the surprising coldness, his flesh instantly erupting in goosebumps. “God, you're pathetic,” Jessica said, dropping it with a soft clink next to his head, “I mean seriously, I thought you were supposed to be smart. But your sketchy plan to spy on girls didn't take into account the fact that we'd be like huge in comparison to you? I mean like, a fucking freshman could have just stepped on you and she barely would have noticed.”


Drew cringed as he thought of the young girl who had crushed his camera. It hadn't even cracked or splintered beneath her ballet flat. The piece of technology had been ground into dust instantly.


“Hell, I probably was about to step on you when I found you.” Her index finger wrapped around his chest and yanked Drew back to face her. He gazed up into her face, and for a moment was entranced by her beauty. The tanned skin, the sparkling eyes, the way her features were accented by small hints of mascara and lip gloss. Yet, the way she looked at him told him what he was to her, and it certainly wasn't anything positive. “Look at me when I talk to you, perv,” she announced, poking him in his chest to make her point, “If you think I've been harsh on you, just wait until my boyfriend gets here.”


Jessica then released a pleasurable yelp of surprise. Her hand disappeared behind her back, pulling out her phone. The young woman's whole face lit up in delight before she glanced down at the small man, “Speak of the Devil.” She laughed before sliding her phone into her back pocket, grabbing her beer and strutting away.


Drew shuddered. He was certain whoever the boy was that they certainly would be the devil as far as he was concerned. This was it for him, he figured, crushed beneath the meaty fist of some high school jock for 'looking at his girl.' Drew shook his head, trying to piece together exactly how his life had come to this moment.


He could barely hear the front door open in the large, empty McMansion that Jessica had grown up in. Yet, even at their normal levels, Drew could hear their voices though they sounded distant and distorted. The first thing that caught his attention was Jessica's gleeful shout when she opened the door and presumably launched herself into her boyfriend's arms. “Hey Johnnie-baby,” her excitement was evident.


“Hey there, Honey Bunny,” was the response, far more domestic and cutesy than Drew would have expected from any of the football players he had met.


Then again, the guy thought they were alone, he had no idea of the shrunken young man who was listening. Still, Drew also couldn't remember any football players who went by John or Johnnie. Maybe he was a basketball player? It would match Jessica's already ridiculous height, and explain why she was in heels on top of that. Either way, Drew didn't want to imagine what some enormous six-foot-something monster would look like at his current size.


Jessica released a bubbly giggle in response, “You're so sweet.”


A series of grunts and excited giggles were all Drew heard for a few minutes after that. He could only assume that they were going at it a little right there on the porch, completely unconcerned of anyone seeing or hearing them. For a moment, Drew wondered what it must be like to just be able to willingly take Jessica Bloom like that without any concern for what other people thought. Shame filled Drew as he felt his member stiffen at the thought. Not ten minutes ago, she was treating him with the same sort of concern she'd give to a dog who watched her undress, and now there he was fantasizing about her again.


He slammed his fist against the counter top in anger.


“Ooo, is that beer for me?” The giant man cooed, and there was the sound of a playful struggle as he wrestled it from Jessica's grip.


“Baby, that was mine!”


“We'll share.”


Another giggle. Another brief kiss.


In the distance, Drew could hear the loud thumps of Jessica's wedge heels hitting the hardwood. “You're looking really nice, by the way, Jessica,” said her boyfriend, whose voice Drew still couldn't place. Now that it neared, he swore it sounded familiar.


“Well, tonight is a special night...”


A chuckle sounded off the wall, deep, manly, and powerful, “How special?”


Another giggle, “You're such a naughty boy.” The sound of a playful slap sounded from the hallway leading into the kitchen.


“Well, you're a naughty girl,” another pleasurable yelp from Jessica as her boyfriend did something. Drew knew that voice, but from where? He cursed the slight distortion cause by the size difference. He really needed to know exactly which of his high school tormentors would be crossing into that room right now.


Drew got up on to his feet, unwilling to face whatever jock-bully was about to enter the kitchen with Jessica laying down. If he was going to get smashed into a greasy smear, he'd do it standing like a man!


Jessica was the first to come through the door, beer in hand, face alight with that infectious smile that Drew had gotten to know. Drew's jaw dropped as he saw who was behind her though, his arms wrapped around her, his fingers tickling away at her tanned flesh, continuing to elicit that same sexy pleasure-filled yelp from the tall girl with every flicker. It wasn't exactly difficult to recognize him, but it was just hard to imagine him as he was, with his arms around Jessica Bloom.


John. Fucking. McCreary.


King of the Goddamn Nerds. A player in Drew's old D&D group. He was nuzzling Jessica's neck as they stood just within her kitchen like they were posing in the yearbook for cutest fucking couple.


In his junior year, John McCreary had started taking better care of himself. Drew remembered how he swore he always saw John eating salads and crap. Every so often he'd make mention of how he was hitting the gym, and spending time running. By the time Drew graduated, he had seen a difference in John but it had been so slow and gradual. He had gone from a charming but chubby guy into a leaner dude with a little wiry muscle. Over the last few months though, he must have been hitting the gym hard, because he looked downright muscle-bound.


“Baby, hold on,” Jessica whispered softly, biting her lip as John's hands ran along her waist, and beneath her shirt. “Baby!” She said indignantly and John instantly stopped.


He nuzzled her neck again, then kissed her on the jaw before nibbling on an earlobe, “Yeah, Honey Bunny?”


“I wanted to show you something, first.”


“Oh?”


Jessica slipped from his loving grasp, and intertwined her fingers into his, gently dragging him across the kitchen to the island at its center. Drew began to tremble as he felt their approach, even from his place far off the ground. Unwittingly, he fell to his knees as he gazed upward at the enormous couple. John stood there, dumbfounded until Jessica's hand reached up and gripped his chin, tilting his head downward to look at the shrunken man.


The enormous man's eyes went wide, and then his lips parted into a broad smile. Then he laughed.


Drew's whole body shook as the titan standing before him laughed. He felt even smaller than his few inches of height as John McCreary stood there, arm wrapped around Jessica Bloom's fucking waist, and laughed at him. All the cannings, swirlies, and beatings that the jocks had given him paled in comparison to his whole body literally feeling the haughty laugh of McCreary.


“Drew?!” He finally managed between laughs.


Drew looked away, unable to bear the gaze of the giants standing before him.

Chapter 8 by gtswburg

“Seriously?” John's voice continued to boom like thunder above Drew's pathetically small form. “Is that Drew fucking Kozlawski?”


Jessica only giggled in response to her apparent boyfriend's reaction.


Light and shadow shifted as John crouched down to get a better look at the shrunken man who just sat there on his knees. Drew cautiously looked up, only to be met with the enormous brown orbs that were John's eyes staring back at him in disbelief. “How the hell...” the giant muttered, an enormous calloused finger came forward and slammed into Drew's body.


Drew could do nothing but topple over as he felt the raw power of John's finger slam into his body. A terrified and pained gasp exploded out of his mouth, barely audible in comparison to Jessica's continuing laughter. Her enormous hand came down and gripped John's finger from continuing to prod the miniaturized man.


“I don't know, baby,” she explained, “But it definitely is that little loser.”


John flung her grip from his finger and gently placed the enormous digit onto Drew's body, rolling his aching body onto its side so that the giant could continue to stare at him. The titanic teen marveled at the small man, still trying to comprehend that what he was seeing really was true.


Drew merely stared back, his eyes drawn more to the way that Jessica's fingers now ran through John's dark hair. She stood there, barely concerned with what was going on directly in front of her, clearly more interested in the rest of the evening than the initial meeting between her boyfriend and his shrunken former Dungeon Master. The long tanned fingers with their shining manicured fingernails twirled long strands of John's hair together, brushed gently along his scalp, and explored that small section of his body with such intensity and care. When the hell did these two even speak let alone start dating?


“Where'd you find him?” John asked, tilting his head slightly to look up at his huge blond girlfriend.


“John, you have to listen to me,” Drew began to plead.


John's huge index finger simply covered his face as the giant shushed him. The finger moved away in time for Drew to see Jessica take another swig from her beer.


She handed the beer off to John as she spoke, “The little perv was hiding in my fucking gym locker, baby. He was like, waiting for me to change or something.” Jessica stamped her foot down on the floor in a momentary tantrum, “I told you he was fucking obsessed with me last year. You should have kicked his ass when he said he was going to take me to Prom, even though I was already going with George as a friend.”


John took a sip from the beer before setting it down next to Drew. The enormous thud of the bottle hitting the counter caused Drew to shudder in fear. Flecks of condensation rained down on him causing goosebumps to erupt against his skin. His eyes couldn't look away as John rose to his feet and kissed his pouting girlfriend right on the lips. “Hey, I told you last year, I'm not kicking anyone's ass,” the giant looked down at Drew, “Even when they deserve it.”


Drew scowled up at his huge and very much former friend. He could barely believe that John not only was dating Jessica but that he had started dating her last year when Drew was still in high school. That son of a bitch, Drew thought.


“But, baby,” Jessica whined, gesturing to their shrunken prisoner, “You can just squash him now. It'd be no different than killing a spider or something.”


“Jess,” John brushed her blond hair back behind her ear, “If it was that easy why haven't you just gotten a tissue and done it?”


A tissue?! Drew started pulling himself back to his feet. He couldn't fucking believe that John was literally suggesting that he should be crushed in a bundle of tissues like some kind of offensive invasive insect!


“Cause I wanted my big strong manly man to do it,” Jessica's voice took on a cutesy town as she rubbed her nose against John's and smiled. The giant only laughed in response as they kissed briefly once more.


“Hey!” Drew shouted as he stood up and began to walk to the edge of the counter.


“Well your big strong manly man really doesn't want to crush it.”


“Why not?”


“Hey! Hey!” Drew kept barking up at them, finding strength in his anger.


“Honestly, sweetie?”


“Yeah, why shouldn't we?”


“HEY!” He screamed, his voice already starting to feel raw and scratchy.


“Because he's sort of well... too pathetic,” John answered, looking down at Drew, who gazed up in anger at him. “I mean, look at him trying to get our attention.”


“Fuck you, John! You're a piece of shit and no one likes you!” Drew found himself literally hopping up and down in anger.


Jessica giggled bending down as she took a deep breath and blew down on Drew. The force of her lungs sent Drew tumbling over backwards and away from them. “What, little guy?” She teased instantly, “The big people are talking about important things.”


Before Drew could even right himself and get his bearings, John's hand came down and scooped him up off of the island's counter top. Drew thrashed against his massive and warm hand, but the fleshy walls merely absorbed his blows. Light flooded in as John flattened out his palm and Drew was greeted by the terrifying sight of looking directly up at John and Jessica as they looked down at him. Drew couldn't help himself as he started to tremble.


“Look at him, honey,” John said with an air of sadness, “Do you really want me to just crush it?” John's fingers began to rise, and Drew knew that if the giant holding him simply made a fist that it would be the end of him. Smashed between his huge fingers and then washed off with ease.


Jessica released a huge sigh, and laid her head against John's broad shoulders. Her blue eyes looked at Drew and for a moment he didn't see the superiority he had seen for most of the day. What he saw now was much worse, pity. “No, you're right, John,” she said, leaning forward and kissing him on the neck, “It'd be too sad.”


The enormous pair just stared at him like that for a moment, and Drew couldn't help but fidget beneath their gaze. His blood began to boil as he slowly processed everything they had said, trying to comprehend just where they got off thinking any of this. “You fucking assholes!” Drew screamed up at them, “What you're too good to fucking kill me or something?! I can ride around in her pocket all day and be nearly eaten but killing me would be too fucking cruel?! Fuck you!”


Both giants just looked at each other and then laughed again.


John's head tossed back as his mountainous chest shook with laughter so strong it caused Drew to fall down to his knees. Jessica's giggles were thunderous as well, and Drew couldn't help but watch as her enormous hand clenched onto John's muscular frame like she was about to double over. They just stood there, so smug, so certain of themselves, and laughed.


Finally, John just shook his head, and said, “Drew, you have it all wrong.” He then lifted the shrunken man up to his face, the force slamming Drew down against the warm flesh of his palm. “I'm not crushing you cause I'm above crushing you. I mean, you're the jackass who put himself in this situation to begin with, as far as I'm concerned anything that happens to you now is something you brought on yourself.” The giant leaned in, while Jessica simply watched from inches away, her warm minty breath rolling over Drew's prone form as well, “You're beneath being crushed.”


Jessica simply nodded, “Seriously, you were like just one of probably five creepy tutors I've had.”


“She didn't even remember your name,” John explained, “She asked me about it today, and I'll admit, it took me a second to remember that you two even knew each other.”


Drew stared up, devastated as the giants looked down on him, “Wh...what?”


“Yeah, man,” John just shook his head and then chuckled once more.


“All I really remembered is that you were some sketchy tutor who was obsessed with me.”


Drew's chest grew tight, he could barely believe the words that were escaping their giant mouths. It couldn't be true, could it? He was just some fucking pervert to her before, and now... now he was what? A bug? A slave? Some little novelty to be shown off to boyfriends?


The two giants merely shook their heads, and Jessica then looked into John's eyes, “Baby, why don't you put it away for now, ok?”


“Sure, honey,” John kissed her, “I know just the place for him.”


Jessica giggled devilishly as John slipped away from her, Drew still huddled up in his palm. Each one of John's enormous steps caused Drew's whole body to shake and shudder. Once again, he could barely register the huge space that he was carried through. Unable to process the enormous objects as they blurred from the motion.


He wasn't even sure how much time had passed when he suddenly found himself back on the soft floor of Jessica's room, the bed looming above him.


John took a massive step that made Jessica's footfalls seem mild in comparison. Drew could only quiver in fear as he watched the King Nerd's over the top multi-colored Nikes smash down into the ground again and again as he took a step forward and then turned around. From the ground, Drew was able to fully appreciate just how big he was. The young man was obscured by his own body; the bulge in his crotch, his burgeoning pecs, and his still slightly chubby stomach all contributed to making his face impossible to see for the tiny man who sat on the ground, gazing up at the titan.


With one swipe of his foot he kicked aside Jessica's bus sized shoes. They tumbled away like the simple pieces of leather and rubber that they were, but Drew was mesmerized. Just earlier that day he had hit those shoes and they had been like a brick wall. He had imagined what it would be like to fall beneath them, nothing more than a stain.


When the metal springs of Jessica's bed groaned beneath John's weight, Drew turned his attention back to the massive man before him. He watched through the shoe how John's toes flexed forcefully. “You know, Drew,” the voice was softer though it still reminded the small man of a thunderstorm in August, “If you weren't such a pig, this probably wouldn't have happened. I mean, yeah, Jessica would probably still figure you were a perv if she had found you, but like... maybe she would have been nice to you. Of course, if you weren't like that, you probably wouldn't have shrunk yourself down to take pictures of my girlfriend while she was changing.” John's huge right foot pressed against the heel of his left shoe and casually shoved it off, before he repeated the process with the opposite feet, “You also scared the shit out of Rob today. He didn't know what to do when he found those chemicals in there, he thought they were drugs or explosives or something. Anyway, when he came to me, I did the right thing and turned them over to Mr. F.”


John's enormous fingers snaked into the mouth of each shoe and neatly arranged them on the floor before he lifted them up again. “One look at them and he knew where they were from. I mean, seriously, Drew? You stole experimental chemicals from your college? Even if I could regrow you, do you know what kind of charges you're facing?”


Thump.


The shoes hit down on the floor in front of Drew with the same sort of force as one of John's foot falls. He continued his tirade as he merely pointed his index finger into the mouth of the shoe, “I know you want to think that you're the one no one understands or whatever but you bring all this shit on yourself.”


Drew trembled as he stared up at the enormous Nikes, knowing what John wanted him to do but unable to bring himself to do it. He would literally be imprisoning himself within the giant's shoes. Drew didn't deserve that, his feet slowly shuffled backwards, moving him away from the enormous teen.


“Oh for fuck's sake,” John reached forward and snatched him up, his massive arm having far more reach than Drew could ever hope to be able to cover. “You should be thankful that Jessica wants to keep you. Lord knows she could use the help passing her classes,” John shook his head and sighed as he dropped Drew into the dank pit of his shoe.


The high top's mouth rose to high for Drew to ever hope to escape by jumping or climbing. He was left to sit there as John stepped over him and his prison, each of his steps still causing the world around him to shake. The horrible smells assaulted him for several minutes as he tried to adjust, the giant's words still swimming around his head as he passed out.

Chapter 9 by gtswburg

A cacophony of sounds greeted Drew when he finally came to.


The sneaker that held him had fallen on to its side, his small shrunken body laying against the grimy walls rather than the wet and pungent insole. His whole body wracked as he coughed in response to the still atrocious smell of John McCreary's sweaty feet. He couldn't believe how bad it was at his size. So terrible that he was beginning to wonder if the giant young man had some kind of foot condition he was unaware of.


Still, the smell was nothing in comparison to the horrific symphony going on somewhere above him. The crashing of metal bed springs combined with a loud meaty thwacking and the occasional guttural moans of two giant beings told Drew everything he needed to know. He was amazed how the act of two people having sex sounded amplified so many times over.


It was terrible.


Not to mention the fact, that he could barely get over the fact that they were doing it while he lay trapped in some fucking sneaker! The arrogance of those two was barely comparable to their enormous bodies.


In a bid to escape the funk of John's feet, Drew slowly climbed to his feet and walked down the mouth of the shoe toward the carpet. It only took him a few moments before he was once more under the powerful illumination of Jessica's various lamps, and away from the overpowering stench of John's feet.


The enormous door was closed, of course, cutting off his only meaningful escape from the pair. Sure, he could hide beneath the bed or cower in Jessica's closet but at this point, Drew wondered if it was worthwhile. John had, unwittingly or not, ensured that there was no way out of this situation when he had turned in the chemicals Drew had stolen to Mr. F. There was no hope of being enlarged even if he could somehow get away from Jessica.


Perhaps he could escape, but Drew shuddered at the thought of seeing someone like pudgy Rob at this size or worse, his own parents. That's if he actually managed to make contact with someone friendly. Anyone else might very well do what Jessica had done, or worse...


They could always turn him in. And then he would be a thief and a pervert and so much more.


“Yes, right there, baby!” Jessica's thunderous voice cut through all attempts at other thoughts. The sheer pleasure in her voice brought Drew to his knees. He was left contemplating his future while she was getting railed above him by John McCreary, King fucking Nerd. The guy was such a nerd that instead of having a regular after-school job, he painted Warhammer miniatures to sell on eBay.


The meaty thwacks became harder and faster, and John's moans grew louder.


Drew pulled himself back up to his feet and turned back to face the bed. He was too close to actually see the titans having sex, so instead he was forced to gaze at the monolith that was Jessica's upright wedge heeled sneaker. While the two of them moaned and thrust into each other, he walked toward the huge thing.


Standing in the shadow of a high heeled shoe was humbling to say the least. He wasn't even sure if he could touch the top of it if he jumped. He probably could, but at the same time, Drew was never known for his athletic ability.


The orgasmic moan of John McCreary came out of nowhere, instantly rattling Drew to his very core. The shrunken man fell down to the carpeted floor, gazing up at the stylish shoes above him, while Jessica panted in ecstasy. Her soft pleasure-filled breaths were distant, like a factory on the edge of a town.


Boom!


John dismounted and his enormous feet landed before Drew. The tiny young man gazed up at his gigantic counterpart, his loosely defined muscles shimmering underneath a brilliant sheen of sweat, his skin seeming to literally glow. Drew couldn't pry his eyes away as the giant slid the condom off of his rapidly deflating member.


McCreary's cock was like an exhausted beast as it lost its erection. The whole thing seemed to sway and sag above Drew, a few droplets of cum and sweat falling to the carpet below. John was completely oblivious to the disgusting fluids that fell from his body on to his shrunken former friend. The giant's fingers nimbly tied off the condom and dumped it into Jessica's trash can as he strolled away, his departing feet like a receding thunderstorm to Drew.


Drew felt like less than nothing as he tried to struggle to a standing position. Parts of his body coated in droplets of John's sweat and semen. Bile came unbidden from his throat, scoring a microscopic patch of carpet.


Boom!


Jessica swung her legs off the side of the bed and slowly pushed herself to an upright position. She stretched and quickly walked over to her desk, each of her footfalls a small earthquake to Drew. He gazed up at her gigantic tanned body, her skin glowing and her muscles clearly defined, his neck hurting as he gazed all the way up at her slightly damp hair.


How long had they been going at it?


She lifted a towel off the back of her desk chair, and wiped herself down before snatching a few tissues from a box and wiping at her more sensitive areas. The giantess then turned around, and Drew gazed upward to her glorious sex. For some reason Drew was surprised by the amount of hair that filled her crotch. He had always pictured Jessica as a clean shaven girl or perhaps with a thin landing strip at most. Yet, a small golden bush shimmered in the light above him, glistening with sweat and other juices.


Her blue eyes lit up as she caught sight of the bug-like man on her floor. The giant girl's bare soles struck the ground with incredible force as she sauntered over toward Drew, setting her highly polished toes directly in front of him. “Enjoy yourself, little guy?” She asked with a fiendish giggle as she looked down at him, one of her gorgeous hips slightly askew, “Get off while we were pleasuring each other?”


Drew was scared as he stared directly her gigantic frame, her skyscraper like legs joining together at her crotch. He had no clue where this would go, and he was scared as he thought of the many possibilities that awaited him.


Jessica's whole body folded at the waist as she bent down and snatched him up into her fingers. Drew squirmed instinctively and she just shook her head before depositing him onto the bed.


The sheets were warm, and the stench of the giants' sexual congress filled Drew's nostrils. Then Jessica sat down and he began to tumble toward her firm buttocks before she pivoted and laid down. Drew settled in a valley created by her thighs. Her perfect tanned legs formed great walls around him and in the distance he saw her feet rise up like peaks on either side of the massive comforter she had tossed aside to the foot of the bed.


“I should have just had you clean up the mess,” She said with a biting laugh, Drew turned back to see her womanhood, practically gazing at him. Her fingers lazily explored its folds as she continued, “Then again, I bet you would have enjoyed that too much. It would almost be like you were eating me out, right?” Another giggle. “How many times did you imagine that you would get to be like John? The guy who gets to fuck me?” A lazy sigh escaped her lips, and he could hear her head shaking back and forth against the pillow, “Except, you're just too pathetic, huh?”


A sweet burst of laughter escaped her lips.


“I bet you always wanted to blame it on the fact that you were a geek and I was the popular girl or the jock or whatever. Of course, the only problem is that a nerdy guy is what I ended up with, isn't it? Personally, I think it's cute when John gets all excited about Dungeons and Dragons or whatever, or tells me about some video game. Better than hearing the same bullshit about some sports team over and over again or learning just how many beers your boyfriend can drink before he pukes when all you wanted to do was have a nice night. I wonder how much it all bothers you...”


She trailed off as her fingers began to rub against her engorged clitoris.


Drew could barely comprehend what he was watching or hearing as Jessica slowly began to pant again. He found himself backing away from her enormous sex as she pleasured herself. “And just think, this is going to be the rest of your life, you little fucker.” Her words were quick and biting, singed with pleasure as she rubbed herself to the brink of ecstasy. “Until I get bored of you, and crush you beneath my fucking... foot!” Her whole body shuddered and a torrent of liquid poured from her womanhood, soaking into the sheets.


The shrunken man could only sit, huddled with his knees against his chest as the enormous woman rolled over onto her belly. She smacked her lips together, clearly tired from the day and her sexual escapades. Unconcerned for the fate of the shrunken man she had just condemned to die beneath her feet at some point in the future.


“John can have the wet spot tonight,” she muttered as she laid her head against a pillow and settled into a fitful sleep. Drew merely stared at the enormous woman, her tan body a foreign landscape to him as she descended into slumber.


McCreary returned shortly after she fell asleep, yawning himself. He frowned when he saw the side of the bed he was to sleep on, and grabbed tissues to wipe it down, not even paying attention to the small man who still sat cowering on the bed, trying to comprehend his place in the world.


While Jessica lay naked in her bed, John wore a pair of gym shorts that hung loosely about his frame. Right as he was about to slide into bed, he looked down and chuckled to himself when he saw the shrunken Drew. The giant scooped Drew up, not receiving any resistance from the small man as he was hoisted over Jessica's enormous body and set down on her night stand.


Besides a huge bedside lamp, the only other thing on it was her charging smartphone connected to the wall outlet below on a cord far too thin for him to escape on. John stared down at him, shook his head, and said, “Good night, Drew.” The enormous young man then bent down and kissed Jessica on the shoulder, before whispering, “Nighty night, honey bunny.”


The gigantic teen smiled in her sleep, mumbling something soft and unintelligible in response.


Drew Kozlawski meanwhile, sat terrified on a wooden night stand, before finally succumbing to the world around him. A giant world, where he was nothing more than the plaything of a giant woman.

Epilogue by gtswburg

Years passed...


Drew watched the giant world pass him by. As far as he knew, the chemicals were never made public knowledge by his old professor and he was left as a missing person. He wasn't missing though, or at least he knew where he was.


Wherever Jessica told him to be.


She and John had broken up not long before they both went away to college. In her last year of high school, Jessica's prospects might have improved largely thanks to Drew being forced to do her work for her but they were never going to wind up at the same school anyway. They wanted different things.


Jessica ended up in the Business program at a state school, and Drew was carried along with all her other belongings. For the first two years, he had been kept hidden in drawers so that her roommates wouldn't find out about him. Those first two years were hell.


The giant girl would carry him about in her backpack or purse or pocket most of the time. The only time he saw light was when he was sitting on an enormous textbook or notebook, being forced to either learn the material for her when he didn't know or do her work for her when he did. She even managed to smuggle him into most of her exams, stuffed inside the hood of her hooded sweatshirt so he could talk in her ear. Of course, that was only for the courses she needed to take outside of her major, and the slightly more difficult math requirements that were part of her degree.


By her junior year, Jessica had started to change. She was more serious, focused, and leaned on Drew academically less and less.


The giant had started living at her sorority house with a bedroom all to herself so she no longer had to fear for his discovery. For the first time in two years, he was allowed to live somewhere else than a dark drawer. Not that he was much happier in his makeshift bachelor pad of a shoebox with some doll furniture in it. His bed was still an old pair of her panties, because she couldn't let the joke that he was a 'dirty pervert,' ever really die, and he still had to shit in an old bottle cap then clean himself off in a different bottle cap.


It wasn't as bad as watching her life go by before his very eyes though.


From his vantage point on the floor of her bedroom he would watch as she stomped about, barely awake in pajamas, only to come back a short time later refreshed and wearing whatever outfit she had decided upon. Normally, she dressed very casually in jeans and a t-shirt from some Greek Life event, but Drew frequently found that she wore short dresses or business attire.


He still never knew what to make of Jessica as she stood above his shoebox home, staring down at him with her blond hair up in a business-like bun, a conservative blouse, and a pair of tailored slacks. Every time it happened, Drew swore that her face was becoming more bored with him, more disgusted with his pathetic way of living off her scraps.


Days would fly by without so much as a taunt from her.


In her senior year, Drew rarely if ever left the shoe box. When he did it was always to perform some demeaning task for her; polish her shoes, paint her nails, that sort of stuff. A few times, while she was eating a rushed dinner or lunch while going over some paper or reading, she had placed him on her enormous tongue and demanded that he get at some piece of gristle or the like that was stuck between her teeth. Every time it happened, Drew thought it was the end of him. That he would just be tossed down her wet and slimy throat to his death amidst her stomach acid. His final moments consisting of burning alive while being buried beneath a half-digested sandwich from the dining hall.


It didn't happen though. Still, he dreaded that it would. Trapped in his shoe box, Drew thought about his death a lot. Would she ever actually do it, he wondered? Or would this really be the rest of his life?


The morning of her graduation, Drew awoke as she rose and stumbled about, just like always. Her groans echoed throughout the room told Drew that she was hungover, a fact that didn't surprise him given the way she had stumbled back in the night before.


A drunken giant was a terrifying thing, Drew had learned over the years. Most of the time she forgot he existed but a few times, she had decided to pretend she was Godzilla and his little shoebox was Tokyo. He had awoken to her heavy footfalls only to quickly find her looming over his home, legs akimbo, dress off-kilter, and hair a mess. Every time she had done it, she had said, “Roar!” Before stomping her foot down and crumpling a section of the cardboard wall. Drew would panic, terrified that he would end up beneath her sweaty foot, and each time she would laugh as she proceeded to stomp and kick his plastic doll furniture. When his house was mostly destroyed, she would often become disinterested, mumble something about how pathetic he was, and then flop onto her bed.


Last night, Drew had awoken to the sounds of her drunken footfalls to quickly find her squatting over him. Her eyes were wide, as if she were seeing him again for the first time. Drew didn't say anything, he knew better than to talk to her in that state, lest he provoke a drunken attack. “Drew,” she asked quietly, before poking him hard with her giant index finger, “Are you awake?”


The finger shoved him out of bed before pressing him into the floor, all from her drunken misdirected strength. “Y-yes,” he coughed out, trying to take in breath while she loomed above him.


“Drew...” She sighed heavily, “Am I still pretty?”


He gazed up at her, and blinked.


“Like, do you still... think about me? Like the way you did in high school?”


Drew had no idea what to make of the giant woman's words. He looked up at her, and took her in for a moment. If anything, he found that she was far more attractive than she was in high school, though he had to admit she was one of maybe two or three girls he saw on a regular basis. Still, she was more mature looking now, much more of a young woman than the bratty teenager who had first imprisoned him. Her hair was a little longer, her skin still tan and flawless, and her body was still athletically toned. On top of all of that though, Drew didn't want to get crushed beneath the heels that dangled in her hand. “Of course, Jessica,” he answered, nervous about using her first name but figuring it would help.


“Good,” she said before rising up to a standing position. The giant girl yawned as she dropped her heels causing Drew's whole world to shake, “You should clean those up a bit tomorrow, my friend Stephanie was puking earlier.” Jessica then walked over to her bed, and Drew heard her dress fall to the floor, then he watched while her bra sailed over his shoe box. Clearly, Jessica was not going to be wearing pajamas that night.


Now Drew listened as she lumbered out of the room, muttering and cursing to herself for drinking too much the night before. He wasn't really surprised though, Jessica had spent most of her academic career putting fun and drinking ahead of most things. The only thing she had put ahead of that was graduating with a job, and she had already netted herself a position at some fancy consulting firm. That job was mostly thanks to her sorority connections though, so she got it by drinking and having fun.


It bothered Drew for so many reasons. The memories he had of his brief experience at college, back when he was big, had been filled with hard work and studying. Her first few weeks at school had been filled with partying and rush events. Most of her time in college had been fairly lax, yet from the sounds of it, her starting salary was affording her a pretty nice apartment to herself. Meanwhile, Drew would have been toiling away as a grad student if he wasn't stuck in her shoebox, probably living with two or three other people just to cover rent.


It didn't take long for her to return, and her voice thundered above, “Fuck, fuck, fuck, how could I forget to set an alarm?!” She rushed about the room, and Drew was thrown from his bed as her heavy footfalls made a constant quake through the floor. A few minutes later, and she was looming high above him, tying off her still wet hair into a bun on the back of her head.


Jessica really did look beautiful, a string of pearls bright against her tanned skin, a simple summery dress hugging her in just the right places, and her few touches of make up. High above him he watched as she shrugged on the simple graduation gown and cap. She then looked down at him, and smiled, “It's a big day, little guy.” Jessica then squatted down, and for a moment, Drew thought she was going to thank him for everything he had done to ensure she got into this school and graduated from it. His hopes were dashed as he was dumped in front of the heels she had dropped on the floor the night before, “Get these clean by the time I'm done with the ceremony. My family's going to take me out to dinner and then we're going to start packing this place up. My Mom bought me those shoes and I know she'll want to see me wear them at dinner if I'm not wearing them at graduation. Alright? Great.”


Drew watched as she spun about, her feet in a pair of thin black flip flops that thwacked against her skin as she went. He watched her walk away, still amazed with how self-centered and arrogant she could be even after all of these years.


His gaze then turned to her heels, a pair of shiny black pumps with a peep toe... probably so she could show off the wonderful job he had done painting her nails a brilliant crimson. Drew sighed when he saw the clumps of dirt and grass that had stuck to the bottoms from her walking across campus. He started by prying and brushing those away, only to find the dried splashes of vomit that her friend Stephanie had apparently left. He had to scrape and peel the foul smelling concoction of dried booze and bile off of the shoes before polishing them again.


By the time he finished, Drew lay panting and sweating on the floor, gazing up at the black heels. It was always humbling to lay in their shadow. It really drove home his place in life, at Jessica's feet, to be dwarfed by a pair of her shoes. For a moment, Drew remembered the first time he had experienced that feeling, with those damned sneakers, and he bemoaned the fact that he had ended up in this situation at all. All he wanted to do was get a few embarrassing pictures of a girl who had treated him like shit, and instead she enslaved him.


Drew couldn't forgive McCreary either, for being such a pompous son of a bitch. From the sounds of it, because Jessica and he still talked and one of the few demeaning things she would do to Drew still was tell him how good John was doing, John was pretty much lining up to be the next Nerd King of the World. He already had a book published, had a huge twitter following, and he already had a job lined up with Marvel or DC (Jessica could never remember). On top of that, he was apparently dating some cool indie rock girl whose band was blowing up or something.


“Fucking McCreary,” Drew muttered to himself as he gazed up at the shining black pumps that he had slaved over. There was his great accomplishment. No scientific advancements or personal accolades, a pair of clean fucking heels.


The floor quaked once more and Drew didn't bother to rise up from the ground as Jessica thundered about. She kicked off her flip flops and then walked over to where her heels sat, shining in the light of the afternoon. “Oh, perfect,” she announced as if the shoes had been cleaned by magic. Drew watched as her huge wrinkled sole rose above him and then delicately slid into the pump, her toes wriggling and their painted nails shining in the sunlight. She pranced about for a moment, inspecting the heels as she did before saying, “God, most of the time, new shoes like these pinch my feet but these things are ridiculously comfortable.” Appraising herself in a nearby full length mirror, Jessica announced, “And they make my butt look so nice. I am going to kill it on the DC dating scene in these things.”


Drew lay there, disinterested in the giant's prattling. He didn't care how well Jessica would do in any dating scene. The parade of enormous fraternity brothers over the past two years had been enough for him, while the one steady boyfriend she had had in college was from a time when he was trapped in a drawer for most of the time. Drew was more than happy about that. He didn't need a repeat of the terrifying 'threesomes,' McCreary had talked her into late in their senior year of high school.


“Speaking of killing it,” Jessica said plainly.


Suddenly the heel was hovering above him. “Holy hell!” He screamed, rolling out of the way as it crashed down where he had been laying. Drew jumped to his feet and started running as the heel smashed down on to the floor of Jessica's room once again. He looked back to see Jessica's bright blue eyes narrowing down at him, a look of pure disgust on her face. “What the fuck?!” He screamed as he started running, already wheezing with effort.


“What? Did you think I was going to keep you forever you little fucking bug?” Jessica asked as she slammed her heel-clad foot down again, narrowly missing him. “You stopped being useful around the time I finished my major's calculus requirement.” Another smash, this time it sent Drew sprawling forward, and he then struggled to stand and keep running. “I don't even know why I've been keeping you around for the past two years. Pity? I guess? I mean, all you do is sit in a fucking shoebox. You don't even try to escape or anything. It was just so sad.”


Drew stumbled, unable to catch himself as he hit the hard floor below. He wheezed and coughed, he hadn't run this hard in years. His whole body was already covered in sweat.


“Not as sad as this though. I mean, Jesus,” Jessica strutted forward, the click and boom of her strides ensuring that Drew stayed on the ground. “It's been years and you still can't run to literally save your damn life.” Drew looked back over his shoulder as Jessica raised her gigantic foot and waved down at him, “Bye, perv. You've been useful but it's all over now.”


“NO!”


Drew raised his arms in an attempt to ward off the enormous shoe but it hit with such force his arms snapped and then his body collapsed in on itself. Jessica let her foot go right through the bug man, watching as his blood splattered on either side of her shoe. Carefully, to make sure he was dead, she ground the ball of her foot back and forth like she was putting out a cigarette. Jessica lifted her shoe off the ground and looked at its underside. Instantly she said, “Eww, gross. Why did I even...” Jessica shook her head, grabbing a tissue from her nightstand and getting her shoe clean with one swipe.


As she cleaned off the rest of Drew's remains with the other side of the tissue, she wondered how long it would taken him to get all those blood and guts off her shoes. “Too fucking long,” she announced with a laugh. She dropped the tissues into her old shoebox that had served as Drew's 'apartment,' and then lifted it up into the air. With delightful glee she smashed the box inward, crushing the tiny man's few meager possessions like the toys they were until it was a ball of cardboard and broken plastic.


Jessice Bloom laughed as she tossed the now crumpled old shoebox in the trash, strutting out of the room to go meet her parents for her graduation dinner.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3639