Birthday Wishes by The Lurkmeister
Summary:

What happens when a girl makes the same birthday wish every year?  AND she doesn't tell anyone?

 

Why, it comes true, of course!


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: No Word count: 64345 Read: 313396 Published: May 07 2013 Updated: July 23 2018
Story Notes:

This has the potential to be a very long story as I have years of material I want to get out.  It starts off slowly but will be action-packed.

1. Chapter 1 - Awakenings by The Lurkmeister

2. Chapter 2 - A Wish Come True by The Lurkmeister

3. Chapter 3 - Big Day by The Lurkmeister

4. Chapter 4 - Coming Clean by The Lurkmeister

5. Chapter 5 - Her Majesty by The Lurkmeister

6. Chapter 6 - Coming Out by The Lurkmeister

7. Chapter 7 - A Little Taste Of What's To Come by The Lurkmeister

8. Chapter 8 - The Calm by The Lurkmeister

9. Chapter 9 - The Calm 2: Electric Boogaloo by The Lurkmeister

10. Chapter 10 - Boccaccio Redux by The Lurkmeister

11. Chapter 11 - Like a Virgin by The Lurkmeister

12. Chapter 12 - Living Large by The Lurkmeister

13. Chapter 13 - Turning the Tables by The Lurkmeister

14. Chapter 14 - Finishing the Job by The Lurkmeister

15. Chapter 15 - Rubbing One Out by The Lurkmeister

16. Chapter 16 - Smoke and Mirrors - Act 1 by The Lurkmeister

17. Chapter 17 - Smoke and Mirrors - Act 2 by The Lurkmeister

18. Chapter 18 - Smoke and Mirrors - Act 3 by The Lurkmeister

19. Chapter 19 - Awakenings II by The Lurkmeister

20. Chapter 20 - A Cut Above The Rest by The Lurkmeister

21. Chapter 21 - Birthday Wishes by The Lurkmeister

22. Chapter 22 - Trouble Is Afoot by The Lurkmeister

23. Chapter 23 - Til Death Do Us Part by The Lurkmeister

Chapter 1 - Awakenings by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

Just a detailed retelling of a classic of the genre the way I've always wanted to see it.  Things will pick up from here.

 

 

The  man awoke with a start, instinctively clutching at the ground underneath where he laid on his back.  It was rough, not unlike a bedspread.  Where was he?  For that matter, WHO was he?  Firstly, he supposed he was on a bed, but it was a dark room and that was all he could figure.  He didn't remember if he'd gone on vacation.  Was it his own bed?  Once again, the nagging question of his identity bubbled to the surface.  What was going on?

Well, he thought to himself, I'm not going to find anything out lying here on my back.  Gingerly he touched his foot down to the floor.  It was hard and cold, almost plasticy feeling.  He paused for a moment before sitting up and swinging his other leg over until both of his feet were touching the floor.  He got up, feeling the floor give slightly under his feet, but not in an unsafe way.  The room was dark, practically pitch black, save for a slight bit of light streaming in through a small window across the room that was covered by a thin white curtain.  On wobbly legs the man walked towards the window.  He could hear … something outside, but he was so disoriented it could have been anything from passing traffic to a family of grizzly bears.  He made it to the window and peeked out, but was met with a jumbled mass of dark shapes.  He tried squinting and shielding his eyes from any reflections, but still could see nothing.  The noises continued, just as mysterious but slightly more rhythmic.

Sighing he turned around and made his way towards the outline of a door across the room.  His body felt slightly achey, like he'd been asleep far too long.  At least his head was clearing, though he was still puzzled by his situation.  Maybe the answers he was looking for were outside with whatever was making that racket.

The door handle didn't turn but the door did crack open at his touch.  He was greeted by more darkness and he eagerly took a few quick steps forward.  In his haste he didn't see the bannister in front of him and he ran into it hard.  He almost caught himself, his arms flailing, but he was too disoriented and lost his footing.  He fell to his right, the stairs rising up to meet him violently.  Suddenly he was tumbling down smooth plastic stairs, falling head over heels, his limbs tangled and useless.  He could feel his head hit a few steps incredibly hard and he knew he'd have serious injuries by the time he reached the bottom of the staircase.  Finally he came to rest at the bottom of the stairs, panting hard.  He lay there for a moment, praying nothing was broken.  Slowly he rose to his feet, feeling his legs and arms and head, amazed that he didn't feel a bone jutting out at some weird angle or a warm, wet patch of blood.  It was only then that he realized that he wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing.

He brushed himself off and moved, slowly this time, towards what looked like the front door.  The noises outside were louder now, banging and creaking and …moaning?  I must really be out of it, he thought.  The doorknob was again just for show, and he pushed his way out into the blackness.

 

----------

 

Kelsey woke up to a loud noise.  As she laid in bed it took her a moment to realize that she was alone in her bedroom and had woken herself up by speaking too loudly.  Must've been dreaming, she said to no one in particular.  Moving to get up she found her left hand stuffed between her legs under her pink cotton panties.  She chuckled softly to herself.  This wasn't the first time she'd awoken this way, but it had been a while.  It had been a few months since she and Brad had split, and she was an average 17 year old girl with needs, after all.  She paused and glanced at her bedside table where the clock glowed a green "12:05."  Make that 18, she corrected herself.  She tucked a strand of long, brown hair behind her ear and bit her lower lip.  It HAD been a while.  Leaning her lithe teen body back into bed she slowly worked her panties down, pulling one leg through and leaving the rest hanging off her other bent knee.  Happy Birthday to me, she thought as she slid her hand down her flat tummy towards her wet and hungry sex.

 

----------

 

The man looked for a front yard, a fence, a street beyond, anything to try to get his bearings.  Wherever he was was almost completely black save for a small amount of ambient light and a soft green glow somewhere far above his head.  No streetlights, even, he thought.  He walked down the front steps expecting to feel grass or a sidewalk under his feet when he reached the bottom, but instead he felt something like carpet?  His confusion was growing into anger and frustration as he felt his way forward in the dark.  Suddenly the noises started up again, high above his head near the green glow.  It sounded like something incredibly huge being dragged across fabric, then the creak of giant springs.  Faintly he could also hear something wet, like someone very far away was churning butter.  But it was the next sound that simultaneously got his attention and filled him with fear: a distant and low moan, almost a growl.  One that was definitely human.

"Hey, hey!  Hello!  Is someone there?" the man shouted into the darkness, ready to run back into the house at a moment's notice if need be.  He cupped his hands around his mouth.  "HELLLOOOOO!" he yelled.  No response.  The butter churning had been replaced by a loud, wet squishing and slurping, and the moaning continued.  "Hey!  Hey, goddammit!" the man yelled hoarsely in extreme frustration.  

Looking ahead and he could see the outline of what looked like a short office building in the distance.  When he reached it instead of finding a door he just found what felt like yards and yards of fabric.  What the hell is this place, he wondered.  Without even thinking the man grabbed two handfuls of fabric and began to climb.

 

----------

 

Kelsey was lost in a world of ecstasy.  Her head was thrown back, her eyes closed, her breasts bouncing against each other as she pumped a finger deep inside her pussy.  She could feel her wetness coating her finger as she pulled it out and rubbed it in wide, slow circles around her hard clit.  She was in no hurry, content to tease herself with one hand while the other ran over her body, caressing her inner thighs before running up to cup one tit.  She drew her legs up, her feet running over her sheets, and spread them wide before plunging two fingers back inside her wet pussy.  Kelsey was careful not to make too much noise.  The last thing she wanted was for anyone else in the house to see her like this.  She drew her fingers out slowly, running her creamy wetness across her smooth pussy lips before slowly pushing them back inside all the way to her last knuckle.  She allowed a small moan to escape her lips as her mind wandered back to a cute guy she'd flirted with at the mall the afternoon before.  Oh, the things she would do to him if he were here right now, she thought to herself.

 

----------

 

It was a long, tough climb, but not half as tough as the man expected it to be.  He reached a stoping point where a soft ledge jutted out and a new wall of fabric began.  If he could remember anything other than the past few minutes he would have thought it was the weirdest thing he'd ever done.  As it was he just paused to rest before continuing his climb  The whole building was moving, and he could see shapes move in the darkness above him.  And the growling, or whatever it was, was definitely coming from whatever was at the top.  He reckoned that he'd made it about two thirds of the way up.  Sighing hard, he began his final ascent.

 

----------

 

She could feel her orgasm building slowly, an electric heat rising from her toes all the way to the top of her head.  The soft green glow of her alarm clock didn't provide much light, but she could feel that her chest and neck and cheeks were hot and flush.  Both of her hands were occupied now, one sliding three fingers inside of her while the other ran wide circles over her clit.  Her body heat suddenly made her very annoyed by the blankets that still covered part of her legs and she kicked them down.  Her hand left her clit and pulled off her panties the rest of the way down her leg, tossing them down by the end of her bed.  It was then that she heard what sounded like a small yelp.  She froze and peered into the darkness at the end of her bed.

 

----------

 

He'd finally made it to the top, pulling himself over in one last frenzy of climbing,  He lay there panting for a moment, trying to regain his composure, his mind not allowing him to perceive what was happening yards away from him as he slowly recovered.  The air here was thick and humid, and there was a strong but pleasant smell that he couldn't place.  Finally he climbed to his feet and looked ahead.  He could see what looked like a monstrously huge, yet feminine, foot just inches away from him, laying flat against the top of the building.  As soon as he had time to register what it was it was gone, pulled back into the green tinted darkness.  Before he could even feel a sense of surprise it slammed back into him, pushing him and the fabric he'd been standing on several feet backwards.  Staggering to his feet he was immediately knocked down again, this time by a damp, heavy piece of fabric that hit him squarely in the chest, causing him to cry out in surprise.  Oddly the fabric smelled even more strongly than the air around him, but with the same familiar scent that he just couldn't place.  He touched his chest as he rose up again and his hand came away wet and slightly slimy.  As his eyes began to adjust to his slightly brighter surroundings he began to walk forward, determined to figure out just what the hell was happening.  He didn't even notice that all of the noises he'd been hearing had suddenly stopped.

It seemed as though he were walking through a small canyon, its white walls rising and then falling on either side of him as he moved forward.  He could see something outlined ahead, backlit by the strange green light.  It had a familiar shape.  He froze as all of the pieces fell into place.

 

----------

 

Kelsey was holding her breath, knowing that she'd been caught for sure.  If she was lucky it would be her parents and not her sister, just a few years younger than her but just as beautiful and very manipulative.  She'd be able to reason with her parents, getting over it eventually, but she knew she'd never live down her sister catching her.  Still, for anyone to find her this way, completely naked and spread, and on her birthday especially, would have been mortifying.  Her eye caught movement at the end of her bed and she covered herself instinctively, one arm covering her rosy pink nipples while the other clamped down around her dripping slit.  But it was a small movement, and for a moment she thought it must have been her cat picking an incredibly unfortunate time to pay her a visit.  Until she remembered that her cat had passed a few months ago.  She peered into the darkness.  A ghost? No way. Finally her eyes were able to focus on whatever it was that moving towards her.

It was a tiny man, or what looked like a tiny man, slowly walking between her legs.  She blinked hard to make sure she was awake. Determined to test whether or not she was dreaming she used the hand that was holding her breast to tweak her nipple.  Her pretty, slightly freckled face wrinkled up in an expression of pain, but she bit her lip hard to avoid making any noise.  When she opened her eyes he was still there.  Looking at his tentative movements it was obvious to Kelsey that he hadn't grasped exactly what was happening.  Also he appeared to be completely nude.  His walk was familiar … It couldn't be!  She couldn't believe this was actually happening.  After all of those years of birthday wishes.  Suddenly the man stopped and Kelsey saw her chance.

 

----------

 

No, it can't be, he thought.  It just can't.  But it all fit, the fake house, the sounds, the fabric covered building, the valley he'd been walking through … That delicious smell.  This couldn't be happening.  But it was, just like in his dreams, the one thing he could remember.

As the realization hit him like a ton of bricks so did something else massive, yet soft, damp and fragrant.  He knew what it was immediately, the cum drenched hand of the giantess on the giant bed before him.  The hand of the girl that had been playing with herself the entire time he could remember anything.  He felt immense pressure on the sides of his body as the ground beneath his feet suddenly fell away as he was lifted in the air and towards the shadowed face of his mysterious captress.

The neurons in Kelsey's brain were working overtime.  She had been so close to orgasm, her face rouged, her eyes wide, her pussy pulsing.  Now she had a living, breathing and naked man wrapped up in her hand.  She could feel his tiny fists beating against the skin between her thumb and forefinger.  Concentrating hard on the feeling of his body in her hand she was pretty sure she could make out his tiny package pressed into her palm, and it made her ruby lips spread into a wide smile.  She had an idea, and with her free hand she reached over and switched on her beside lamp.

Suddenly the room was bathed in light, causing them both to shield their eyes and squint.  Kelsey had been prepared for this and recovered first, evaluating the tiny man in her fist.  Oh my god, it was him! The guy from the mall yesterday.  She had seen him across the food court with a group of what she assumed were his friends.  They had exchanged glances as he walked up to his table, and she took in everything about him.  He was breathtaking, the most handsome man she'd ever seen, with shaggy blond hair, a chiseled jaw, a muscular yet lean physique, and eyes you just wanted to melt into for the rest of your life.  Kelsey had imagined him smelling like a mixture of fresh campfire and musk, so ruggedly handsome was he.  She could feel a soft heat between her legs and knew she was getting wet just looking at him.  She'd wanted to at least say hi and give him her number, but when she looked up from her reverie he and his friends had moved on.  And now, here he was, in her room, covered in her wetness and gripped tightly in her fingers.  He was completely at her mercy.  She moved him closer to her face.  Her smile widened.

When the man could see again the first thing he could register was a face not too far away from his own.  It was a pretty girl who looked vaguely familiar, studying him intently from a couple of feet away.  Suddenly her face seemed to grow, filling his entire field of vision, her beautiful features impossibly huge.  He realized that she had merely been holding him some distance from her face before and now had moved him much, much closer.  He had to look in all directions just to see her whole face as she was too close and too big to see all at once.  First he saw her button nose, that must have been cute at its normal size but looked less so when it was over a foot long.  Above those and past a light dusting of freckles lay two beautiful jade green eyes locked directly onto him.  Past that was dark hair, tousled and untidy but still shiny and perfect.  Moving back down he realized that she had positioned him directly in front of her massive mouth, her red lips and white teeth giving him the biggest grin he'd ever seen.  A hungry grin.  Her breath smelled like sex as it washed over him.

Kelsey was the first to break the silence.  "Hi, little guy," she said, looking him squarely in the eyes.  "Looks like this is going to be the best birthday ever.  What's your name?"

"I, … I don't know," the man responded. "Who am I?  Is it your birthday?  How did I get here?  What's going on?  Why are you so big?  You look familiar, do I know you?  Are you going to hurt me?!" His questions spilled out of him at a frantic pace, each one increasingly louder and more desperate.

She closed her eyes, pursing her lips and shaking her head slightly, overwhelmed by the sudden outburst.  "Shh, shh.  It's okay.  The last thing I want to do is hurt you, trust me.  We'll have plenty of time to discuss this later." She loosened her grip slightly, bringing a finger up to tousle his hair as softly as could with the massive digit, pausing to run it down his cheek.  "For now just know that you are here because I wished for it.  I don't know why it all of a sudden came true, and before I even had a chance to wish it this year, but I'm happy that it did and Im sooo glad it was you.  What you should also know is that for the past few years my wish has grown more, uh …," she looked away, slightly embarrassed, "adult in nature.  Oh, and you seem to have interrupted me right as I was about to, …mmm, finish.  So we'll figure everything else out in the morning."  Her grip tightened on his body, and he noticed that she was moving him downwards.  She eyed him hungrily as her legs spread themselves with a will of their own.  "But tonight … Tonight you're going to make alllll my wishes come true."

 

 

End Notes:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Chapter 2 - A Wish Come True by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

The second part of what is already shaping up to be a novel-length story.  Your comments and reviews will keep me motivated, so please leave me some feedback.  Enjoy!  :-)

 

As she spread her legs Kelsey guided her hand down, giving the man a close up tour of her body.  First was an amazing view of her soft, pale, freckle-dusted breasts, their tops capped with hard pink areolae  With his head and torso sticking from the top of her fist the man tried to twist and reach out to touch one but was quickly pulled out of reach and whisked down, past her winking bellybutton and between her legs.  Her pussy spread before him, like a monstrous, oozing flower of pure desire.  He watched as Kelsey reached down with her other hand and spread her (to him) giant, meaty pussy lips between her index and middle fingers, showing off her hard clit, still wet with her juices.  The man reached out again …

"Hmm, wait," Kelsey said from above him, bringing her hand to her face once again.  She could hear the man's tiny groan as she pulled him away.  "Before we go any further I wanna see how complete this whole wish-fulfillment thing is, mmkay?"

With that she gripped him tightly and closed her eyes in concentration.  He noticed that the world seemed to be slowly be getting smaller.  No, wait!  He was growing!  Kelsey adjusted her grip as the man expanded in her hand, concentrating until he was about the size of a Ken doll.  She opened her eyes in wonder, amazed at the power she held over this tiny human, his life literally in the palm of her hand.

"Cooool," she whispered, her smile wide.  Staring the man right in the eyes she started to shrink him, slowly but gradually.  When his head disappeared inside her fist she opened her hand and grabbed him with the cum-slick fingers of the other.  When he was about half an inch tall she brought him close to her face.

"Just one more wish test, guy.  Do you really not remember your name?" she asked, frowning, her brow furrowed in mock frustration.  Not being able to find his voice, the man shook his head no, his eyes wide with equal parts fear and arousal.

"Hmm, well I'm gonna call you Steve." she said, putting a silly amount of emphasis on his new name.  "You look like a Steve.  And,… Steve," she said, making sure he was looking at her in the eye, "just so you know what to yell in about ten seconds, my name is Kelsey.  Ready, Steve?  Here we go!"

Kelsey placed him in her palm and tilted her head back, shaking it until her hair was back behind her shoulders.  She looked away at her bedside clock for a quick moment and opened her mouth wide.

Steve found his voice, "Wait, Kelsey!  What are you doing?!  NO!  NOOOooooooo!" He screamed at the top of his lungs as Kelsey tossed him up in the air and caught him in her mouth like a piece of popcorn.  Steve landed hard on her tongue, his hands and backside sliding against her slick tastebuds as he tried to avoid falling into the black pit at the back of her mouth.  Suddenly all light was extinguished as Kelsey closed her mouth, sealing off his safest point of exit.  He was instantly covered in her saliva.  It coated his body, filling his ears, throat and nostrils.  Steve panicked and thrashed his arms and legs in a vain attempt to stave off drowning in the mouth of this beautiful giantess.  Not heeding his protests, Kelsey batted Steve around her mouth roughly.  Using her tongue, she pushed him over her teeth, over her rock hard molars and to the side of her gums, filling her cheek and sucking on him like a piece of hard candy,  All Steve could perceive in the blackness was the overwhelming sound of liquid in his ears and the intense heat of her body.  He opened his mouth to scream but couldn't even make a gurgling peep past Kelsey's hot spit that filled it completely.

Kelsey looked over at her clock again.  Wanting good, solid data from her experiment, she continued to bat Steve around for another two solid minutes.  Grinning slightly she moved him to the front of her mouth, putting his back on the backside of her front teeth.  She snaked her tongue between his legs, not even feeling his tiny manhood hardening as she swirled it around with the tip.  Then she pushed him between her teeth again, making sure to bite down on him with every single one as he slid past them.  Then she pushed him onto the middle of her tongue and sucked hard, pulling most of the saliva from his body and making his ears pop.  Finally, laughing slightly around Steve's tiny body, she spat him out onto her palm with a loud pop.

Steve quickly scrambled to his hands and knees, coughing and hacking up Kelsey's saliva until he was sitting in a small pool of goop in her hand.  She grew him to a more manageable three inches and brought a finger to his back, rubbing it softly and reassuringly as he heaved and spat.

"Hey little guy, …  Steve.  I'm sorry.  I guess I got a little carried away.  But look at you.  Do you realize what this means?  No, I mean it.  Look."  She put her finger under his head and brought him up into a sitting position.  He looked down at his body.  Other than being coated in Kelsey's saliva he was totally fine.  Everything he had gone through in her mouth, all of the biting and sucking and licking, hadn't even left a mark on him.  The realization also dawned on him that he hadn't had to breathe the whole time he was in there; even though he'd swallowed what seemed like gallons of Kelsey's spit he'd never needed to take a single breath.  He was invincible.

Kelsey watched as a slow smile spread across Steve's face, the implications for his condition becoming crystal clear.  She put her fingertip under his chin again and brought his tiny face up to meet hers.

"Ready to have some fun?" she beamed. 

She didn't even wait for his enthusiastic nod before beginning to grow him again.  She brought her palm down to the top of her thigh and let Steve slide off.  He put his hand down and slid on his legs, sliding off her palm and down her smooth inner thigh onto the sheet.  Kelsey's massive form continued to get slightly smaller until he was back to twelve inches tall. 

"Hmm," he thought.  "Too big to fit inside of her.  I wonder what she has in mind."

Kelsey scooted backwards until her back was pressed against the pillows at the base of her headboard.  She reached back and rearranged them until she was sitting up comfortably, her legs open, knees bent and the soles of her feet pressed together.  Thinking quickly she reached over to her bedside table and turned on a small fan, better to drown out any potential noises. 

Steve found himself surrounded on all sides, her legs and body acting as a low and very feminine perimeter fence.  In front of him lay her pussy, a little smaller than it had been before, but still oversized and intimidating.  Every so often it would constrict slightly, pushing a small drop of her white juices closer to the brim, threatening to slide out and down to Kelsey's pink, puckered asshole.  He felt his cock instantly get hard.

She watched him examine her with fascination.  "He has no idea," she thought.  She cleared her throat softly.

"So, Steve.  Have you seen my dollhouse?" Steve nodded, his eyes never leaving her giant pussy.  She continued, only slightly annoyed.  "Well like a lot of little girls I was very into dolls as a kid.  I was lucky, my parents really indulged me, getting me that nice house and taking me to the doll shop to buy clothing and accessories and stuff like that.  They made me such a happy little girl."  Kelsey smiled to herself and brought her hand down along her thigh, brushing it forward until her fingertips met Steve's back, pushing him towards her slit.

"But what my parents didn't know, what no one knows, actually," she continued, "was that years later, after I'd put allll my dollies away, I found new uses for my Kens."  She used her other hand to once again spread herself for him, the hard, pink nub of her clit popping free of its hood between her index and ring fingers.  Steve kept stumbling forward in a trance before stopping a few feet away from her sex and kneeling, both in awe and to best position himself for what was coming.  "You see, every night back when I was still a virgin I'd take one of my Kens from his bedroom in the Dreamhouse and make him eat me out until I came all over his face."  Kelsey flicked her clit with the tip of her middle finger, pushing it left and right lazily, making downward strokes along the length of it with the very tip, enjoying the little shocks that it sent through her body.

Steve gulped audibly, the tiny sound even reaching Kelsey's ears.  He looked up from her pussy, past her tummy and between her breasts, and found that she was staring at him intently, a half smile on her face, her eyes dark with desire.

"I want you to be my little Ken doll, baby.  Would you do that for me?  Pretty please?" she smiled at him brightly.

Her massive hand pushed him forward suddenly, and he put out his own hand to catch himself, right on the giant manicured nail of her middle finger.  Kelsey giggled and slowly moved her finger to the side, exposing her clit, her other fingers still pushing back her hood.  Her breathing became a little ragged and she could feel a flush once again rise from her chest up to her neck, her pulse suddenly loud in her ears.  She couldn't believe how hot this was.

Steve's cock was dripping with precum just from the sight before him.  Gingerly he moved his hand from Kelsey's fingertip and brought it over to her pulsing love button.  He looked up and she nodded slightly.  Taking a deep breath he placed his palm directly over her clitoris, his hand sinking slightly into her soft, pink flesh.  The result was immediate and, for Steve, terrifying.  His whole world shook as Kelsey reacted to his small touch, rolling her hips hard, knocking him off balance.  He reached forward with his other hand to steady himself, accidentally sinking his arm up to his elbow in her enormous wet pussy.  His hand stuck deep inside Kelsey, Steve lost his balance and fell forward, his face coming to rest in the space directly between her slit and her clit.  "Uh oh, he thought."

Within seconds of his first soft touch Kelsey was already nearly to her first orgasm.  She pulled her hand away from her pussy and concentrated on the feeling of Steve's arm inside of her.  He was wiggling it with all his might, but her strong muscles had already clamped down on it, preventing him from pulling free.  As he moved it up and down inside of her, the top of his fist was accidentally punching the bundle of nerves known affectionately as the g-spot.  Kelsey's vision exploded in a burst of stars.  "Figures he'd be the first man to finally find the damn thing," she thought to herself.

When Kelsey released her fingers from her pussy the hood surrounding her clitoris had trapped Steve's hand against her.  Pressed up the way he was against her he didn't have the leverage he needed to break away.  He fought hard to free both hands, the hand on her clit pushing and pulling against it.  His palm was opening and closing as he frantically tried to free himself.  Without warning he found that his hand had closed around the hard nubbin, squeezing it for all he was worth.

Kelsey came hard and fast, sitting straight up in bed, both of her hands coming around behind Steve, pushing him violently against her intimate wetness.  Feeling the crushing weight of her on all sides, Steve decided to make the most of things.  With some lucky timing and by pushing hard on her clit he was able to get enough leverage to free his head out from between her lips.  Her pussy contracted and he pulled his hand away also, bringing it back down on her clit with a hard, wet smack to get her attention.  "Kelsey!" he yelled.  "Pull your lips back again!"

She could just barely hear him over the heartbeat in her ears, but she complied, keeping one hand on Steve's back and using the other to spread herself for him.  His left hand free, he moved his face to the spot it just vacated and took her whole clit in his mouth, squeezing its base hard with his lips and sucking with all his might.  As he did so he plunged his right arm into her all the way to his shoulder, curling it up and pulling it back as much as he could before her second orgasm washed over her, trapping his arm inside of her once again.  His other hand grabbed on to the edge of one of her inner lips, pulling at it and kneading it in his fist, using it to pull himself even harder against her.

Her hand left her lips and reached around to push Steve's head against her roughly.  Kelsey's hips rolled back, her legs rising high into the air, causing Steve's feet to leave the ground.  He was half laying on top of her, only the immense pressure of Kelsey's hands against his head and back kept Steve in place.  She ground him in rough circles against her, feeling his little tongue and mouth work against her clit while his hand …  

"Mmm, what are you doing … down there … little Steven?" she said quietly between gasps.  "Oh, yeah.  Sooorrryyyy …" she said after hearing no response, using her hand to pull her lips back. 

"Mmmmuuhhhh!: Steve screamed as she released his face.  "I have … two arms inside of you," he panted proudly, his face and hair covered in her juices, wiggling both arms inside of her for effect.

"Oh my god … Keep … doing … that," Kelsey said breathily.  She released her hand again, trapping Steve's face against her.  Inside her pussy his arms moved in all directions, up and back, side to side, every few seconds sliding hard over her the bumpy skin of her g-spot.  He was amazed at how his tiny actions could bring so much pleasure to someone so gigantic.  Her pussy felt amazing, its wet walls squeezing him, the soft puffy lips kissing his chest as he plunged his arms inside of her.  Steve began to move his hips, trying to rub his engorged member against any part of the giantess.  Looking down he could see her hot juices following freely, covering his chest in her thick white cum.  He couldn't see past the edge of her taint, but he could feel her wetness dripping from his cock.  He almost came right then, but he couldn't find any traction against any of the sexy giant girl flesh around him.  He continued to hump the air futilely.

Kelsey had lost track of how many times she'd come.  Six, eight, ten?  She didn't really care, she was on could nine.  Looking down she could see Steve still furiously working to please her as her hands covered his upper body, pressing him into her, and it made her smile.  Her smile widened when she saw that he was trying to rub his tiny shaft against some part of her, but had obviously found himself out of luck and too far away. "He is such a good little man," she thought to herself.  "He deserves a reward."

Still smiling, Kelsey hooked her thumbs around Steve's chest and pulled him from her, leaving a string of her wetness trailing between him and her pussy.  His arms came free with a loud slurp, and as she lifted him away he held on tightly to her inner lips until he couldn't hold on anymore. 

"Haha, heyyy, little Steve," she said softly.  "You've done such an amazing job of making my birthday wishes come true that I thought you deserved some wish fulfillment of your own."  Bringing her hands together behind him, she cupped his ass and brought his body to her lips.  She wetly kissed his chest, darting her tongue out to taste her own juices on him.  "Mmm, you taste pretty good, little man," she said between licks.  Steve groaned and arched his back, his head coming to rest against the fingertips of her cupped palms.  Correctly seeing this as a sign of approval, Kelsey continued to kiss down his twelve inch frame.  When she got down to his tummy she could feel his hard cock poking at her chin.  At only a little over an inch long it was only about half the size to her as her clit was to him,  The thought made her laugh a little to herself just as she opened her mouth wide and extended her tongue, running it under his tiny balls and along the underside of his shaft.  She continued her lick all the way up his chest and neck before stopping at his face.  Puckering her lips, she drew his whole face into her mouth, running the very tip of her soft pink tongue over his lips.  For his part, Steven reached his cum-drenched arms around her cheeks, trying to hug her face as best he could, leaving two small snail trails when she finally broke their kiss.

Kelsey licked and sucked back down his body, glancing quickly sideways at her bedside clock.  The small green numbers softly glowed a very late "2:48."  "I'll have to wrap this up quickly," she thought.  "So much to do tomorrow, er, today. 

Finally she arrived back at his throbbing cock.  Looking up into his eyes, Kelsey could tell that he was so ready for release.  Taking his entire member between her lips she swirled her tongue up and over his shaft, teasing the head and underside of his cock.  She moaned softly with her lips wrapped around him, causing his whole body to vibrate in her hands.  Looking back up into his eyes she opened her mouth, allowing him to see his tiny dick laying on her giant tongue.  "Give it to me, baby," she said with his dick still in her mouth.  "I want your cum soooo badly."  With that she set back to work, wrapping his cock between her lips once more and sucking him like a tiny, living straw.  He looked down at her working his cock, taking the time to reach down and move a giant strand of hair out of her eyes.  It didn't take long before his balls tightened and he sat up, lurching against her mouth, pumping what was, to him, a huge load of cum between Kelsey's giant lips.  He cried out, his screams not even loud enough to rise over the soft hum of Kelsey's fan.

She could taste his salty gift, sucking it out of him and letting it pool on her tongue before swallowing it all in one small gulp.  She pulled back.  "Ohhh, yummy …" she said, giving him a girlish grin.  "Thank you so much little Ken, ummm, I mean little Steve." She blushed.  "Sorry, I'm a little tired.  And you have to admit, this is a little crazy, am I right?"

Steve could barely move, such was the magnitude of what he was sure was the best blow job ever in the history of the entire world.  But he nodded weakly and smiled the smile of the truly blessed.  After all of the excitement he was finding himself a little sleepy.  He could feel himself being placed on her sheets and between her legs again, but he knew the night was coming to a close.  He laid back with his eyes closed, listening to her prepare for bed above him.

Kelsey reached down towards the end of the bed and found her panties, crumpled and wet but still wearable.  She turned them right side in and slipped them on, their damp coolness feeling good against her hot, red ladybits.  "I need to find a safe place for you to sleep, little guy.  I don't want to accidentally roll over and crush you in the middle of the night.  Not that it would hurt you, but still."  It was difficult for Kelsey to concentrate, but after thinking for a few moments she reached back and rearranged her pillows so that two sat side by side on her queen sized bed.  Adjusting her body, she gently reached down and scooped up Steve from between her legs, shrinking him quickly and placing him on the pillow closest to the wall.  As she placed him down on the pillow she pushed down hard, leaving a divot the perfect size for Steve's freshly shrunk four inch frame.

She laid down next to him, her face just inches from his body on the other pillow.  Sighing contentedly she pulled a light sheet over her cooling body, making sure to pull it far up enough to cover Steve's slumbering form.  Kelsey could hear his little snores and it made her giggle quietly.

She leaned forward and gave him a light kiss.  "Goodnight, Steve," she said, more to herself than anything.  "See you in the morning."

 

End Notes:

What's going to happen tomorrow?!

Chapter 3 - Big Day by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

Still lots more to come.  Please let me know if there's anything you'd like to see in future installments or just if you have any suggestions or feedback in general.  

 

 

Running.

Steve was running at a breakneck pace trying to avoid the giant footfalls behind him.  He sneaked a quick glance over his shoulder and immediately regretted it.  Through the trees he could see the massive form of Kelsey, naked and dozens of feet tall, ripping through the forest, her huge feet trampling the underbrush.  Steve couldn't tell, but he was pretty sure she was gaining.

Looking back was a bigger mistake than Steve realized -- his foot caught a fallen branch on the forest floor and he went down hard, his face scraping against pine needles and loose chunks of granite.  He tried to get up but when he moved his ankle he screamed out in pain.  Kelsey's pace slowed, the cacophony quieting to a dull roar of breaking branches and slow, heavy footfalls.  As Steve tried desperately to crawl away he could hear a loud snort above him.

"And just where do you think you're going, tiny guy?" Kelsey asked, her voice echoing loudly.  "Thought you could get away, huh?" she asked, punctuating her questions with a tremendous stomp of her giant foot.

The ground quaked beneath him.  Tears streamed down Steve's face, his mouth moving wordlessly in fear.  How had she found him?  Why wouldn't she just leave him alone?  In the distance he could vaguely hear the sound of rushing water.  "If I can just make it to the river," he thought, "maybe I'll have a better chance of getting away.

Every inch he crawled forward brought fresh new pain to his body, the pain of his broken ankle causing sharp, hot flashes behind his eyes.  He tried not to think about the giant girl pursuing him, fought against himself to keep from turning back to see how far away she was.

The ground beneath Steve became more sandy as he neared the riverside.  "I'm actually going to make it," he thought.

He never saw Kelsey's bare foot, her big toe coming down far too quickly, loudly crushing Steve's already ruined ankle.  His deep cries of surprised horror contrasted against the light tinkling sounds of Kelsey's laughter from far above.

Kelsey looked down, her pretty face wrinkled with disgust.  "Oh man, you nearly made it, little guy.  I'm almost sorry," she said, her face breaking into a smile as she pressed her toe down while she twisted it, hearing and feeling the tiny bones of Steve's leg shatter beneath her.  Pulling her foot back she could see that she had twisted his little foot clean off his body.  Chuckling she flicked the useless foot away with her toes before moving her sole over the sobbing form of Steve.

"Unnnnh, noooo…  Please, Kelsey. Have mercy," Steve begged as he still attempted to crawl forward to the river.  The sand was damp under his fingertips.  So close.

Just as he reached the water Kelsey flipped his broken body over with her foot so that Steve was laying on his back, helpless.  "Oh, don't worry little Steve, I'm about to show you the ultimate mercy in just a moment. 

Steve stared at the underside of her toes, grimy and streaked with red, as her sole started to press down into his body.  It was surprisingly hot, its heat radiating over his body until he'd broken into a sweat.  He could feel the ground give way beneath him as she pressed him down, her foot covering his body as he looked up at her face between a gap in her toes.  His head fell back into the river, the water rushing into his mouth, making him gag for air.  The water was surprisingly hot and thick as it choked him and he tried to raise his upper body only to find his face suddenly run into something too hot and too wet to be a toe …

 

Steve awoke sputtering, coughing up a familiar tasting liquid as his natural reflexes sought to reassert themselves over his new found invincibility.  Something red filled his vision.  Above him he heard familiar laughter, but it was kinder than before, gently playful 

"Hey little Steve, good morning," Kelsey smiled down at him.  She'd awoken just a few minutes ago to see her birthday wish still slumbering on the pillow, his body rising and falling in time with his tiny snores.  There was still plenty of time before school started since she was a senior and didn't have a first period class.  The house was mostly empty, her parents having risen and left before Kelsey's eyes even opened, as usual.  Her sister Brianna was all the way across the large single-story house and pretty much kept to herself.  So when Kelsey had seen Steve, served on a fluffy platter before her, she knew just what to do.  She dipped a finger down between her legs, feeling it come away wet.  Her panties slid down her legs so easily.  Then she rose to her knees, slowly guiding the pillow between them.

As his vision cleared Steve could see that he was still laying on the pillow he had come to rest on the night before, He had been sure that the events of the previous evening had been nothing but another version of the dreams he was cursed or blessed with every night, depending on your perspective.  He looked up, past Kelsey's dripping red pussy lips in his face, up over her bush and belly, finally seeing her face peek out from between two swaying breasts.  Her face was pale and angelic, surrounded by a soft halo of unkempt dark hair.  Far from the evil giantess that had tortured him in his dreams.  Looking at her massive thighs on either side of him he knew exactly what was happening.  Which would make it even herder to do what he had to do next.

"Ahem, Kelsey?" he said questioningly.  "Can we talk?"

Kelsey sighed deeply, wanting nothing more than to rock her hips and grind Steve against her dripping sex.  "Now?" she asked.  "Can't it wait just a few minutes?"

"I just need to talk to you for a minute about all of this," Steve continued.  "I think you can understand that."

She sighed again.  "Fine," she said, crossing her arms and looking down at him impatiently.

When it became clear that they were going to have the conversation in their current positions Steve cleared his throat and continued.  "So every night I have these dreams …" Steve began, leading Kelsey on a journey describing the one thing about himself that he did remember.  Every night he'd had amazingly vibrant dreams about giant women.  Well, just one giant woman, actually.  He didn't know why he had them, and he certainly couldn't control them.  But he estimated that Kelsey had bedded him or killed him hundreds of times over the years.  Truthfully he didn't know if he was dreaming now or not.  All he knew was that when he was here, with this version of Kelsey, he felt happy and safe.  He just wanted to make sure that his trust was well placed.

Kelsey furrowed her brows thoughtfully.  To her, Steve was mostly just wish fulfillment, literally; he was just an extension of the Ken dolls she'd made men of when she was younger.  She'd never stopped to think about him being an actual thinking person, with desires and motivations of his own.  Her head cocked to one side thoughtfully as she considered their situation.

"Well …" she began, choosing her words carefully, "I certainly want you to mostly enjoy what we're doing here, Steve.  While the power dynamic is a real turn on for me I won't really enjoy myself if I just feel like I'm raping you over and over again.  I may be a powerful being to you, horny and with your whole life in my hands, but I'm not a monster, Steve."  She smiled and rolled her hip in one slow circle over Steve's tiny form, feeling the power she held over him wash over her.  Her pussy twitched slightly.  "So let's have a safe word, mmkay?  If I'm really doing something that you really hate I want you to yell 'rhubarb' at me.  You're not likely to say that in normal conversation, now are you?" 

Steve laughed, sending a small shiver through Kelsey as his chest rose and fell against her.  "No," he agreed, "I suppose not."  He looked into her eyes, clear and emerald this morning, shining and kind.

Kelsey watched her stare at him, using all of her will to keep her impatience at bay.  "Soooo …," she finally said, breaking the silence.  "Are we …"

Steve leaned up on his shoulders, feeling the wet heat of Kelsey against his body.  Looking back up into her eyes he gave her a crooked smile before leaning forward and burying his face into her clit.  Kelsey let out a low and quiet groan and rocked her body back and forth, sliding Steve's torso between her pussy lips as he sucked and bit her roughly.  She brought her middle finger up to the back of his tiny head and pressed him more firmly against her, closing her eyes and arching her back in pleasure.  Steve could feel his feet sliding up inside her wet pussy, each motion of Kelsey's hips sliding him deeper inside.  Kelsey noticed too, and used the fingers surrounding his head to push on his shoulders, helping things along.  Soon Steve was nearly upside down, his face still pressed against her clit as he was buried up to his chest inside of her hungry sex.

She leaned back on the bed, her pussy carrying the little man back in its grip as her ass met the sheets, sliding back against them until she was laying comfortably.  Kelsey's legs were spread wide as she used her fingers to press him in further.  Steve felt his face break away from her clit as his body straightened inside of her.  Only his knowledge of his ability to survive without air prevented him from panicking about what was certainly coming next.  Still, he instinctually kicked out his legs wide inside of her as she used her fingertips to push Steve's head completely inside, causing Kelsey to grunt suddenly and roughly. 

It was hotter than he could possibly imagine inside Kelsey's pulsing pussy.  He quickly lost track of which way was out as her strong muscles squeezed and pulled his body, seemingly in every direction.  Steve did the best he could to slide himself against her most sensitive areas, but he could never get his bearings and settled for merely thrashing about.

For Kelsey the feeling was indescribable.  Here was an entire man, a man she'd just spent several minutes having a deep, emotional conversation with, who was now trapped inside of her pussy.  Reaching down, she used one hand to pinch her pussy lips together, effectively trapping Steve inside of her.  She could feel his little struggles against her fingers and it made her clamp down on him hard in excitement.  Her other hand ran wide circles over her clit, pulling her orgasm from the core of her being.  She was close.

Even though Steve didn't have to breathe he was feeling the cold fear of claustrophobia rise in his belly.  There was no light, just the overwhelming heat and smell of Kelsey.  She was his whole universe, she dominated him completely.  His mouth started to form an "r" when suddenly the pressure became so intense as to forcefully expel any air that was still in his lungs.  Very far away he could hear Kelsey's moans as her orgasm washed over her.  He was pushed about violently, suddenly feeling pressure release around one arm.  He waved it vigorously as the pulsing started to subside.

Kelsey was breathing hard, waves of pleasure running up and down her body.  Each orgasm she had with this tiny guy seemed to be even better than the last.  She smiled at the thought, suddenly becoming aware of movement outside of her body.  She bent herself at the waist, looking down to see a tiny arm waving from between her pussy lips.  She grabbed Steve's hand between her thumb and forefinger and pulled him wetly from inside of her.  Slowly he emerged, a sticky, cum-soaked mess.  She brought her hand up her body and dropped him between her tits, slightly slick with sweat and still rising and falling quickly as she recovered.  He rolled over onto his stomach and looked up at her smiling.  Kelsey returned her smile and brought her hands up, squeezing him between her soft mounds, shuddering at the pleasure the power she was wielding caused her.

She held him there for a moment, wanting the moment to last for as long as it could.  Finally she glanced at her clock, an annoyed look briefly clouding her perfect features.  "C'mon little guy, let's get you cleaned up," she said, releasing him from her boobs and scooping him up in her fist.  "You've got a big day ahead of you."

 

End Notes:

I really do appreciate any feedback.  Thanks for reading.

Chapter 4 - Coming Clean by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

I almost titled this chapter "A Little Less Exposition" but I thought that might be too on the nose.  Enjoy.

 

"Hey, Happy Birthday, by the way," Steve said from Kelsey's fist as she quickly threw a robe over her sex-slicked body. 

"Aww, thank you," she said, smiling down on him.  "You're so sweet."  She reached down and tousled his tiny head of hair, still a little wet from their earlier escapades.  "Eww, we ned to get cleaned up before school.  Hope you don't mind taking a little ride, but I can't risk anyone seeing you."  With that Kelsey opened her fist and let Steve slide down her palm and into the pocket of her robe. 

Steve landed softly at the bottom of the pocket.  "Hmph," he said, pushing around the little bits of fluff and string beneath him.

Kelsey opened her door softly and looked around.  She found a quiet, empty hallway, just as she thought she would.  Closing the door quietly behind her she padded lightly down the carpeted hallway.  Kelsey let her mind wander to her birthday plans she had for the day, thinking about how the little addition of a certain someone was bound to change them significantly.  She never even saw her sister as she turned the corner.

"Oof, hey!" Brianna yelled.  "Watch where you're going, dummy."

Kelsey instinctively reached into her pocket and wrapped her slender fingers around Steve.  "Oh, hey Brie," Kelsey said, trying to affect a nonchalant air.  "Heyyyy.  What … what are you up to?"  Feeling self-conscious Kelsey stuck her other hand in her other pocket and stood looking at her sister expectantly.

"Just going to grab some laundry, ass.  What's wrong with you today?" Brie asked, brushing an errant strand of blonde hair out of her eyes.  Brianna was nearly a carbon copy of her sister.  Before Kelsey started dyeing her hair a couple of years ago she and her Brie were often mistaken for twins.  But where Kelsey was sweet and kind, Brianna was mischievous, bordering on nasty.

When Kelsey was ten and her sister eight their parents thought it would be a good idea to get the girls a pair of kittens to help raise to teach them several of the lessons that parents are supposed to teach their kids.  Kelsey's cat, Tiger, had died only recently, a victim of feline leukemia.  But Sweet Pea had never even made it out of kittenhood.  The memories of what that poor kitty had endured suddenly sprung into Kesey's mind, causing her to curl her fingers around Steve a little more protectively.

"Umm, well it's my birthday, remember?" Kelsey answered, flashing too bright of a smile.

Brie rolled her eyes.  "Yeah, woo, great," she replied sarcastically.  "Now you're 18 and you can, … what?  Vote?  Buy cigarettes?  Wow.  I'm turning 16 next week, you don't see me acting all weird about it even thought it's kind of a big damn deal."  She moved to the side to get past her sister.

"Well I'll have you know that I'm getting my tattoo today," Kelsey said, scrambling for a comeback, stopping her sister in her tracks.

Brie turned slowly, an idea forming in her mind.  "Do mom and dad know?" she asked, one eyebrow raised.

"Dammit," thought Kelsey to herself.  Thinking quickly she adopted a sharp tone, "Nope.  Just like they don't know about what you and Jordan did after prom last month."

Brianna's eyes narrowed.  "Just because you're my big sister doesn't give you the right to be such a big bitch.  Sometimes I wish I could cut you down to size," Brie huffed as she turned and continued down the hall.

"Yeah, well, be careful what you wish for," Kelsey called after her.

Kelsey took the next few steps to the bathroom, turned on the light and closed the door.  Gingerly she lifted Steve from her pocket.

"What the hell was that all about?" Steve asked, blinking in the bright white light of the room.

Kelsey shook her head.  "Oh, just, y'know.  Sisters."  She thought it best to not tell Steve about Brie's misdventures just yet.

"Whatever." Steve thought as Kelsey set him on the cold countertop.  Her cum was starting to harden on his body and he was feeling less than fresh.  He stuck his tongue out as he reached down and peeled a flake the size of his palm from his arm.

"Haha, yuck," said Kelsey, watching Steve peel her dried juices from himself.  "Let's take care of that, little guy."

She opened the stall door and reached in, adjusting the knobs until she found the perfect temperature.  Then she stood back, looking over her shoulder to make sure that Steve was watching, and began to slide her robe down her body.

Steve couldn't look away as he saw Kelsey's creamy, freckle-kissed shoulders emerge from the top of her robe.  She grinned at him seductively as she shimmied the robe slowly down her back, stopping when the crack of her ass was just barely exposed.  She turned, bringing her hands up to cup her breasts and letting her robe fall to her feet.  Wordlessly she walked towards the countertop, letting her hands trail down her body until she was fully exposed to the tiny man before her.  She walked forward until the edge of the counter pressed against the space between her belly button and her pubis.

She leaned back slightly, running her hands up her body and through her long, dark hair.  "Well, little guy.  Like what you see?"

Steve had no words, but none were really necessary.  Kelsey stepped back and reached out, brushing the tip of his erection with her thumb.  She brought a hand behind him and scooped him up into her palm, leaving her other hand to stroke Steve's tiny cock between her thumb and forefinger.  Smiling, she carried him into the steamy shower and shut the door.

Kelsey stepped into the shower stream, making sure to keep Steve out of the flow while she felt the warm water run down her body.  Her fingers were still on his shaft, the mist of the shower helping to lubricate them as the rubbed him up and down.  Steve leaned back in her palm and sighed.

"Hmm," Kelsey thought.  "Not much time before school and we both have to get clean …" Her eyes brightened.

Steve felt her giant fingers leave his crotch and sat up in surprise.  His look of surprise was replaced by a big smile as he saw Kelsey's hand come into view again, this time holding a massive bottle of body wash.  She looked at Steve and saw him nod before she squeezed the bottle out on top of him.  He had to consciously try not to breathe, and after the first few moments of panic he actually found it to be pretty easy.  After making sure she'd squeezed out enough gel, Kelsey rubbed the tiny man between her hands, lathering him up.

First stop was her breasts, already slick from sweat and water from the shower.  She ran him along the underside of her right breast before sliding him up between them, then back down over her left, running him over her hard, pink nipple.  She used her other hand to press her tits together as she brought him back up in between again.  As with most sexy showers she'd taken, her breasts would be one of the cleanest parts of her. 

Steve was in absolute heaven.  Kelsey's skin was perfectly smooth running over his body, making his cock impossibly hard as it too slid against her.  She brought him down her tummy before running him down across her thighs and over the tops of her feet.  She made sure to work his soapy body between every one of her toes before sliding him back up her legs and between her thighs.  Steve slid wetly against her pussy lips, his head sliding between them briefly before being pushed up and around her clit.  She played with him there for a brief moment before sliding him around and soaping up her giant ass.  Bending over at the waist and flexing her knees she reached behind and ran Steve down her spread cheeks, teasing her soapy taint with his face before sliding him between her pussy lips once again.  She let out a small moan as she started to fuck herself from behind.

Her grip shifted as she grabbed his legs and grew him to six inches.  Steve could feel his cock slapping against Kelsey's clit as she shoved his torso inside of her, his back sliding against the bottom of her pussy.  Her pace quickened as she neared climax, pushing Steve even deeper until his cock was rubbing against her soft insides in a quick rhythm.  Suddenly her pussy clamped down on him as she came.  It was all he needed to push him over the edge.  She couldn't even feel his tiny seed as he pumped his load inside of her.

Slowly Kelsey pulled Steve from between her legs and straightened, bringing him to her face.  She held him in one hand, bringing the other up between him and the shower stream to slightly block it, drizzling warm water on his body.  When he was free of the last remnants of soap and her juices she brought him up to her face, nuzzling his chest with her nose, occasionally kissing his belly.  She murmured softly.

After a few moments she pulled him away and looked at him, a gleam in her eye.  "Steve!  I was counting on you to get me clean and now I just feel so dirty."  She winked.  "Now I have to wash myself all over again, but I'm going to let you take care of yourself this time.  And here, just so I don't accidentally step on you," she said as she set him down, growing him to 12 inches.

Kelsey squirted down some body wash on top of his head before squeezing some more out in her hands for herself.  Steve could barely concentrate, his eyes a little droopy from exertion, as he watched the goddess before him give him a private show.  He watched her quickly lather her body and wash her hair, the water sliding off her massive form in sheets as she rinsed off.  He didn't even know how much time had passed, but the next thing he was aware of was being wrapped up in a fluffy towel.

"Maybe this dream won't be too bad after all," he thought to himself as he drifted in and out of consciousness in the warm towel.

 

End Notes:

Please comment.  Over 7000 views so far and I'd like to think it was from more than the three people who have commented.  Surely more of you must have criticisms or suggestions.  I'm good but I'm not that good.  ;-)

Chapter 5 - Her Majesty by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

Sorry about the slight diversion but this story popped into my head fully formed whie on a long drive this weekend and I had to get it out before moving on.  Since the last chapter had Steve passing out I thought it would make another interesting dream sequence.  Then it got a little out of control.  :-S  Let me know what you think! Thanks so much to everyone who has commented.  I really do appreciate it.  It keeps me motivated.

 

Steve jostled in his seat, his safety harness cutting into his shoulders just slightly as the container was moved roughly from side to side.  He and his team were as ready as they were going to be.  He hoped it would once again be enough to please the princess.

The container was set down and all movement ceased.  A bright light suddenly filled the small space as the ceiling above Steve's head slid away.  The six man crew, clad in light blue jumpsuits, blinked their eyes as they adjusted to the light.  Looking up they could see the familiar and plain, but pretty, face of Marnie, the princess' lady in waiting.  To their perspective it filled their entire view, stretching at least 20 feet in length.  She smiled at them as she reached into the box, her index finger finding the large red button set in the corner.  With a pneumatic hiss and a whir of machinery the mens' safety harnesses detached while one wall of the container slowly slid downward, creating a ramp for them to walk down.

As the men slowly strode down the ramp they could see Marnie flitting about the room continuing the preparations.  Her enormous form loomed over their tiny frames as she spread out a large terrycloth towel on the luxurious bedspread near where the container had come to rest.  She adjusted and fluffed the plump pillows that leaned up against the headboard of the oversized four poster bed before bringing her palms down to smooth out the wrinkles in the towel, making sure it was perfectly centered on the bed.  Marnie's hands came to rest on another, similarly-sized container that lay adjacent to the men and towel, sliding back a panel and flipping a switch on the topside.  With another small pop and hiss two sides of the box slid away, leaving two ramps on either side as blue-tinted overhead lights blinked on inside.

Steve led the group up one ramp of the second box.  With practiced ease the men found their stations, each running their equipment through the standard diagnostic routines.  Only Marnie's legs were visible outside the box, her billowing skirts pressing against the side of the bed as she placed a platter with iced cucumber water and small (to her) finger sandwiches on the bedside table.  As the men finished strapping on their gear they could hear the lady in waiting's light humming as she finished up her preparations.  Marnie pulled open the large drapes next to the bed, letting the bright morning light into the sumptuously appointed room.  Led by Steve, the men slowly ambled down the ramp and towards the towel, each mentally running through their duties.  This was an elite band of brothers, and none of the men wanted to be a weak link.

Marnie smiled and curtseyed slightly to the group as she turned and exited the room, leaving the heavy mahogany door slightly cracked.  The men could overhear low murmuring outside as they checked their straps and pulled on their gloves and head coverings.  Suddenly the door cracked open and her highness entered.

Princess Kelsey was radiant, having already visited the hair and makeup teams in the bathing salon.  A natural beauty anyway, her presence was only enhanced by the light paints that had been expertly applied to her doll-like face.  Her dark hair was swept up into an elaborate updo with a delicate diamond tiara fastened atop it.  Clad only in a pearl white robe, the princess glided over to the bedside, her eyes occupied with a leather-bound book held in her soft, ivory hands.  Kelsey never acknowledged the men as her free hand came up and absentmindedly undid the knot at the front of her robe, but they stood at attention nonetheless, their hands raised stiffly to their foreheads.  The men watched as their giant royal highness' robe fell to the floor revealing her flawless, alabaster body.  She stood before them like a sexy, feminine colossus of Rhodes, a giant ideal of female physical beauty.  Behind him Steve could hear McKee cough under his breath, muttering a slightly lewd comment that made the men smile in spite of themselves.  Steve couldn't help but agree.  No matter how many times he led his men in their routine he could not help but be silently aroused by the vision that lay before him.

The princess climbed up onto the bed, her face still buried in her book.  She walked over on her knees to the center of the bed, maneuvering the royal derriere onto the towel that had been laid out for her.  Kelsey laid back against her pillows, careful to not muss her hair, as she slid her ass to the center of the towel, her legs open slightly but still flat on the bed.  Turning a page of her book and then grabbing the slightly moist glass of water and bringing it to her beautiful lips, she waited.

Steve's men brought down their hands sharply and sprung into action.  Moving with an expert precision, the team deployed themselves around the princess' lower half.  Steve moved forward first, climbing up her majesty's hip and moving to Kelsey's mons to get a good vantage point to direct his team.  From his perch above her spread legs Steve looked down to see the work he had cut out for him.  It had been nearly a month since his team had last visited the royal bedchambers, and it showed.  Kelsey's legs were covered in a soft layer of fine hair, while the princess' pussy was surrounded by short, bristly hairs.  Her stubbly bush creeped outward from her slit and up her body.  Steve walked forward until the pale skin under his feet was spotted with the giantess' blonde stubble.  He sighed as he first pressed his earpiece deeper into his ear canal and then his call button to check in with his team.

"Johnson, Thompkins, positions!" Steve barked.

"Outer left flank, sir!"

"Outer right flank, sir!"

Steve looked over and saw the two men already applying powder blue foam to the outside of Kelsey's thighs, their tiny forms covering the royal legs with the gentle epilate.  Steve pressed his call button once again.

"McKee!  Gonzales!"

"Inner left flank, sir!"

"Inner right flank, sir!"

Looking down he saw the men down near the princess' inner calves, spraying their foam diligently.  McKee raised one hand to wave wanly.

Giving a brusque wave in return, Steve looked down and called the last member of his team.

"Anderson!"

Geoff Anderson was down between the royal thighs, just a dozen feet from her majesty's pussy lips.  He was using a sprayer with a finer point, better to coat Kelsey's most intimate folds with his hair-removing foam.  Anderson was Steve's best, having the most experience and skill grooming the royal vagina.  He'd been with Steve since the beginning, over five years ago.  He literally knew every inch of Kelsey's giant sex.  Geoff looked up and nodded, barely taking his eyes off of the work he had before him.

Steve fired up his own pack, almost feeling the low hum of the device as it powered on. He looked at the nozzle in his hand, waiting for the green light before he began.

Kelsey continued to read, her eyes scanning the pages from side to side quickly, devouring the story in front of her.  She could feel the ministrations of the team beyond the pages and out of her view.  She had to admit, it felt nice.  Especially in light of the book of erotica she held in her hand.  Feeling her temperature begin to rise Kelsey popped an entire sandwich corner into her mouth, closing her eyes and letting out a small, low sound of pleasure.

Steve thought he heard something behind him and turned his head slightly, letting his finger off the trigger of his nozzle.  As the mechanical whine of his sprayer died down he decided it had just been his imagination.  The only thing he saw behind him was the enormous body of the princess.  He looked up at the well-worn book resting just below her majesty's enormous bosom as it rose and fell with her breath, the top of her tiara just poking out over the top of her book.  She made no indication that she'd even noticed that he'd stopped.  Shrugging his shudders, Steve turned and continued his work, walking down towards Kelsey's left hipbone.

Anderson's mind wandered slightly as he continued to coat the soft skin in front of him.  The princess' inner labia were spread just slightly, meaning that he couldn't get his nozzle everywhere it needed to go.  Geoff stepped forward and reached out with a gloved hand, hooking his tiny fingers under Kelsey's lip and pulling it towards the center of her slit.  He saw her inner muscles contract tightly and felt lucky that he hadn't gotten his hand caught inside of her again.  He'd spent a few weeks in hospital after the last time and had been careful not to let it happen again.

The story that Kelsey was reading was growing hotter and hotter.  She brought the cool glass of water up and pressed it against her flush cheeks and forehead.  Feeling herself growing wet she realized that she was going to have to find time to sneak away and take care of herself before she was dressed for the day.  She'd never felt this way before during her grooming, even when she was a young girl just barely growing hair on her body.  Sure, she'd been curious, but never enough to actually do anything.  She'd always been pretty enough to never want for suitors.  Besides, these tiny men weren't even royalty.  She would never debase herself in such a way.  Still.  She hoped they'd be done soon.  Suddenly she felt a tiny movement on her pussy.  It brought a surprised gasp, one that she had to stifle by biting her lip.  Deciding to see how much time she had left before release, she lifted her book.

"Okay guys, I'm ready to turn over," Kelsey said, hoping her arousal didn't creep into her voice.

The blue foam had dried and hardened on Kelsey's legs, the hair removed from their follicles gently.  It was now lightly stuck to her skin, just waiting for the men to remove it.  However they had to finish her majesty's other side.  The men saluted and moved off her body quickly assembling at attention in formation near their transport crate.  They watched in awe as Kelsey turned over, her massive body flaking off some of the blue onto the towel below her.  Her giant breasts swayed to the side as the brought herself down on her tummy, her ass poking slightly into the air, her legs spread slightly.  She brought her book in front of herself and began to read again.

"Must be a hell of a book," Steve said to the crew just softly enough for them to hear.  They chuckled and a couple nodded in agreement.  The men were used to being treated like servants, but this was something different.  Usually Kelsey regarded them with a casual indifference, but today she was absolutely ignoring them in favor of the thick book she was engrossed in.

Steve called his team to attention and redeployed them.  McKee and Gonzales moved up the towel to the princess' armpits.  Johnson and Thompkins moved down to Kelsey's ankles and climbed up, beginning to spray their way up the backs of her legs.  Steve again climbed up her majesty's torso, walking down to the soft skin just above the royal asscrack.  From this vantage point he could see Anderson rounding the corner of Kelsey's feet, making his way between the pale valley of her spread legs, moving forward towards Steve's position.  Steve's job was nearly done; now it was just time to direct his team through their paces before they blew the dried foam from Kelsey's skin.  In a half hour he'd be back in his quarters enjoying a soak in a nice hot tub.

Anderson was surprised to see the glint of a drop of moisture peeking out from between the princess' pussy lips.  Usually this didn't happen during the sessions, but he was prepared for the possibility.  He moved forward and flipped a couple of switches on his nozzle, vacuuming up the wetness and storing it in one of the tanks behind his back.  There was more of it than he expected, but his equipment performed like a champ.  Soon the area was clear and he was free to complete the detailed work of removing the hair from the princess' giant asshole.  He manipulated the controls on his device and began to spray.

Kelsey was biting her finger to keep herself under control.  The story has made her devastatingly horny and she didn't know how much longer she'd be able to keep from fingering herself.  Her cheeks burned in arousal and shame.

Geoff had to press the tip of his nozzle against the princess' flesh, parting her soft ass cheeks to apply his foam.  Kelsey's legs weren't quite spread enough, so he found he really had to push the tip hard to get deep enough.  He took a step forward and pressed himself against Kelsey's giant pussy lips to get a better position.  He was surprised to feel her moisture seep into the fabric of his jumpsuit, the hot juices soaking instantly into the fabric and making his chest wet.  Geoff didn't have time to pull back and vacuum her up this time, so he had to content himself with adjusting his feet so that a dry part of his clothing was left to wick up Kelsey's juices.  He moved his nozzle down towards her giant perineum and continued his spraying.

The princess couldn't help herself.  The little man at her ass was poking and prodding her most intimate skin as he pressed himself up against her.  Between that and the erotica before her eyes Kelsey could feel her orgasm building inside of her.  She wasn't going to be able to wait any longer.  She had to have release.  She took the finger she had between between her teeth and sucked it into her mouth, lubricating it with her saliva.  Gingerly she moved her hand underneath her body and brought her wet fingertip to the entrance to her pussy.

McKee felt the walls of Kelsey's giant armpit start to constrict.  At first he thought it was his mind playing tricks on him.  Surely the princess wouldn't be so thoughtless.  He readjusted his nozzle and continued to work.  By the time he realized what was actually happening it was too late.

From between her thighs Anderson could feel the giant princess' hips move slightly to one side, but figured she was just moving to get more comfortable.  Suddenly there was something moving between his body and the princess'.  It took him a moment to realize what it was.  He turned to flee.

Steve saw Kelsey's legs begin to close and felt her ass rise up higher into the air.  He had let his mind wander and by the time he had brought his hand to his call button he could already hear Geoff's terrified screams from below him.  Looking up, Steve could see Johnson and Thompkins straddling the giant girl's enormous thighs, struggling to hold on as the ground shifted beneath them.  Their eyes were locked in horror on the space between Kelsey's closing legs.

Kelsey could feel the tiny men struggling against her as she fingered herself.  The little man in her armpit was struggling for all he was worth, likely suffocating in her giant folds of flesh.  She wished she cared as she pumped a finger in and out of herself, squeezing her legs together and grinding her hips into the towel as her ass rose and fell.

Her movements knocked Steve down on his ass on soft skin just above Kelsey's.  He crawled forward on his hands and knees until the curve of her ass fell away below him.  Looking down he could see poor Geoff being crushed between the princess' inner thighs as the back of her finger slammed into his battered chest with every thrust.  Geoff's arms were flailing helplessly up in the air as he tried to beat his fists against the giantess' asscheeks.  The two men on the back of her thighs were trying to move forward slowly, making a move to rescue their trapped comrade.

Kelsey was nearly there, feeling the power of her size over these tiny servants.  While she would prefer a nice, normal sized cock inside of her, this would have to do for now.

Steve had never lost a man before and he wasn't planning on losing one now.  Enraged he charged up Kelsey's smooth back, running up the rise of her shoulders and towards her ear.  He was screaming the whole way, imploring her majesty to release the man she was killing between her legs.  Looking down as he ran he could see Gonzales emerge from between Kelsey's right armpit.  No sign of McKee.  Oh, no.

Reaching her hair Steve swung his body along her neck, thrusting himself forward until his face fell into the folds of Kelsey's ear.  He grabbed her earlobe with both hands and pushed his face inside.  "No!  Your highness!  No no no no!  Please stop!  You're killing them!  You're killing them!"  Steve broke into sobs, echoing throughout the giantess' ear, being drowned out by the princess' increasingly louder moans.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who's killing whom now, little guy?  Wake up, it's okay."

 

Steve's eyes flew open, tears spurting from them as he thrashed about in Kelsey's palm.  She was staring down at him with a look of concern, her index finger of her other hand stroking the tiny man's side gently.

"My men!  My men …," Steve trailed off, blinking his eyes hard to clear the horrific visions in his head.  He laid in her palm for a moment, silent and motionless.  Another dream.  Just as Kelsey was about to poke him in the chest Steve opened his eyes and sat up in her hand.

"You okay?" she asked softly.  "You fell asleep after our shower and I let you sleep in the towel as I was getting ready. Then when I went to dry you off you started spazzing out on me."

It was true.  Steve looked at her face, done up with a light amount of makeup.  She was wearing a spaghetti strap tank top under a tight hoodie that accentuated her pert breasts and a pair of tight black leggings.  She really was a knockout, he thought to himself.

Steve rubbed his face with his hands, trying to clear his head.  This was reality, he told himself.  At least, he thought so.

Kelsey watched him with concern.  "Am I gonna have to skip school and stay home with you, little Steve?"

"No, no.  I'll be fine.  Just a bad dream," said Steve smiling up at her.  He didn't want to ruin her birthday with his narcoleptic nightmares.

"Okay, then.  Heads or tails?" she asked.

"Wait, what?"

"Heads it is then," Kelsey said, giggling.  She threw Steve up in the air, shrinking him down to an inch tall as he tumbled and pulling open the top of her tank top.  Steve hit the top of her soft tit  and quickly started sliding down into the cup of Kelsey's bra.

"Wait, no, Kelsey!  Rhubarb!  Rhubarb!"

Kelsey let her bra snap closed against her body and adjusted her birthday tiara.  Smiling at herself in the mirror of her room she grabbed her bookbag and bounded out the door.

 

End Notes:

Hopefully this will satisfy some of the readers who wanted to see more struggling.  :-)

Chapter 6 - Coming Out by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

Just a little GTS action but plenty of story.  Hopefully this will prove that I can write more than just finely detailed smut.  :-)  Please let me know what you think.

 

*Edited notes on 4/20/14 just to add a snarky comment*

Want to make sure that your chapter has far less views than the ones immediately before and after it?  Just say there is less giantess action in the chapter notes.  :-)  C'mon guys, there's still some good stuff in there, just slightly less than what came before.  And I've written less sex-filled chapters since.  Just sayin'.

 

 

Kelsey hummed happily to herself as she pulled her electric blue VW Bug out of the driveway.  After adjusting her rear view mirror slightly she flipped on the radio to the local Top 20 station and started her short drive to school.  She had a smile on her face that just would not quit.  Looking down at her chest she could just barely make out the figure of Steve as he struggled between the soft flesh of her tit and the thick fabric of her bra cup.  She reached down with one hand and pushed the soft bump around her chest until the tiny figure of Steve was directly over her nipple.  The feeling sent a tingle down her spine all the way to her toes.  Kelsey blinked hard and readjusted her hands on the steering wheel, coughing slightly as she squeezed her thighs together.  She quickly found that she couldn't keep her eyes on the road and off the tiny, wriggling mass against her chest.  Suddenly a memory floated to the surface …

 

----------

 

"Mmm, how's this, baby girl?" 

Brad had Kelsey's left nipple entirely in his mouth.  As he flicked the rough pink tip with his tongue he brought his left hand up to tweak her other nipple between his thumb and forefinger.  Kelsey shuddered against his touch, arching her back involuntarily, only able to nod her approval.  She could feel Brad's mouth curl into a smile against her tit as he redoubled his efforts until both of her rosy nips were rock hard.  He knew how much she liked having her boobs played with before they fucked.

Kelsey and Brad had been dating for well over a year, but had been friends since middle school.  Their initial meeting had been unremarkable: as junior high lab partners they had mostly successfully navigated the dissection of a grasshopper and, later that year, an entire frog.  They became friends outside of class, but because of their different social statuses had never really considered dating.  Kelsey was far out of Brad's league, her slender beauty clearly outmatching Brad's chunky, boyish frame.  That all changed freshman year when Brad returned from summer break a couple of inches taller and with more of a man's body than a boy's.  He made the football team that year and caught Kelsey's eye in the process.  She'd never been a shallow girl, but it became hard for Kelsey to ignore a cute, friendly boy who liked to spend time around her.  They made it official the beginning of their junior year and quickly became one of the popular and pretty couples on campus.  The couple's parents had even quietly, and half-jokingly, discussed the possibility of marriage.

Kelsey lifted her head forward and smiled down on Brad, gazing deeply into his blue eyes.  They crinkled when they met hers before closing as he repositioned his mouth on her breast.  She reached up and ran her hands through his sandy blond hair.  Kelsey admired the man he had become, tall, handsome, loving.  Everyone said they were the perfect couple.  Perfect dolls.  "Well," she thought to herself, "he certainly is perfectly turning me on."  Still, there was something missing, something not quite perfect; something that Kelsey even had trouble admitting to her herself.  She wanted more.

"Hey, Brad," Kelsey said softly, her breath slightly fuzzy with arousal.

Brad looked up from her tit with a questioning look before letting her nipple out of his mouth with a wet pop.  "Yeah, babe?  What's up?"

Kelsey pursed her lips slightly and sat up on Brad's bed.  The pair had the house to themselves till at least 5:30 and had planned to make the most of it.  Brad reluctantly moved to her side and put his arm around her waist protectively.  "What's wrong Elsie? he asked, taking her hand in his.

"No, it's nothing," she responded, turning away.

"C'mon.  I know you better than that," Brad said, cupping her cheek in his strong hand.

"I dunno," she said, letting Brad turn her head towards him.  Kelsey suddenly noticed her breast hanging out of her shirt and quickly moved to pull up her tank to preserve her modesty.  She loved sex but she wasn't a slut.  A sigh escaped her lips.  "Sometimes I have these fantasies …"

Brad's body suddenly became rigid next to her.  He silently waited for her to continue.

"Don't worry sweetheart," Kelsey replied quickly, taking his hand from her face and squeezing it strongly in her own.  "We don't have to have that talk again.  This isn't about you, it's about me."

Brad finally exhaled.  "Okay, what is it?" he asked with a slightly forced smile.

Kelsey proceeded slowly.  "Well, like …  Sorry, it's hard to explain. You know." She looked up at him.  "First of all, I love you and you turn me on like no one else ever has." Her eyes flicked slightly to the side at the lie, but Brad didn't notice.  "I mean, this little guy is all I'll ever need to keep me satisfied," she said, sliding her hand out of Brad's grip and up along his pant leg until she had grasped his cock under the fabric of his jeans.

"Uhhhh …," Brad groaned at her touch.  He could feel his shaft harden along his thigh as she began to move her hand up and down. 

Kelsey continued to rub Brad through his jeans as she continued. "But sometimes I wish I could have more of you," she said.

Brad's face scrunched up in anger.  "Hey, wait, do you mean you wish I had a, a …" He couldn't even bring himself to finish the question.

"Shh, no no, baby," she said, smiling up at him and giving his cock a squeeze.  "You fill me up very well.  I love how your big, fat dick feels inside of me."  Her hand moved up to the fly of Brad's jeans and zipped it down slowly.  Brad gasped as she deftly reached her small hand into the slit in his boxers.

Kelsey's mind flashed back to a few moments ago when Brad's lips were locked on her nipple.  She imagined it from a different perspective and smiled as she found her prize and wrapped her fingers around it, freeing it from its fabric enclosure.

"Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have your whole body inside of me," she said as she pumped his cock in her hand.

There was silence as Brad's distracted and blood-deprived brain tried to process what Kelsey was saying.  She looked at him with bright eyes as she continued to slide her hand over his shaft.

"Umm, so like … Huh?" was all he could muster.

"I want to be a giant, a giantess like in Attack of the 50 Ft. Woman," she answered, remembering one of her favorite childhood films.  She'd worn out her taped from TV VHS copy years ago.

No one had ever accused Brad of having brains to spare.  "So you want to be a giant woman … a giantess … and have sex with me?"

"Can you even imagine it, Brad?" Kelsey asked, squeezing him tighter as she continued to work him.  "Love on the scale of Gulliver!  You'd be able to do me like no one else has ever done a woman.  And instead of my hand wrapped around you, you could be getting a blow job between my giant lips.  You could explore my body like never before, bounce around on my huge tits, whatever you want.  Doesn't that sound like fun?"

Kelsey could feel Brad's cock soften in her grip.  "Honey?" she asked, looking up into his face.

Brad looked at her, an expression of extreme disgust clouding his handsome features.  He pulled back, pushing her hand away from his cock and scooting away from her.

"NO … Just no," Brad said, his voice dripping with horror.  "That's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard, Kels.  Are you serious right now?  How could you even have those thoughts?  Does that turn you on?!  You want me to do what?  What do you want me to do, get a wetsuit and a flashlight and just climb up in there?  That's so gross!  What's wrong with you?"

Kelsey pulled her hand back quickly, her shoulders hunching as she took Brad's hateful barrage.  She was surprised at how vehement he was in his disgust for the ideas she'd expressed.  After their talk several months ago she thought that he would be more receptive to her having her own fantasies.  But looking into his eyes she knew right then that it was over, that she'd lost him.

She watched as he rose from the bed, his expression of disgust turning to one of anger.  His hands shook as he re-buttoned his fly and zipped himself up.  Kelsey felt tears brimming in her eyes.

"I don't know how it's possible that after all these years I didn't know what a fucking pervert you are," Brad spat harshly.  "You're sick!"

Kelsey drew her feet up on the bed, her arms wrapping around her knees.  "You, you think I'm sick…?" she asked as the first tears broke free and rolled slowly down her rosy cheeks.  "I love you, Brad.  I thought you of all people would understand since you…"

Brad cut her off quickly by raising his hand and giving her a stern look.  "I told you we were never going to talk about that again."

"But …"

"I said shut up!" Brad barked at her, finally standing up and moving towards his bedroom door.

Kelsey's mind was a whirlwind.  She had expected some resistance, but never in her wildest dreams did she ever think that Brad would react so badly to this.  A part of her brain realized that he was probably just projecting onto her his own disgust about himself and his own sexual proclivities.  Of course that's it, she tried to assure herself, drawing on her knowledge from the psychology course she took last semester.  Pride was definitely one of his faults, she knew that.  It made perfect sense.  But an overwhelming part of her couldn't help but take it personally.  This was the man she loved with all her heart, the man that she sometimes pictured spending the rest of her life with.  She would have done anything for him.  Finally she broke down sobbing, hiding her head in her hands.  Why had she told him, she asked herself as she saw her vision of their lives together blow away like smoke in the wind.  Why had she ruined everything?

Brad mumbled something as Kelsey rose and ran out of his room.  She quickly made it out to the driveway where her car was parked, never looking back to see if Brad was following.  Through a veil of tears she was finally able to unlock her door and start the ignition.  Her breath slowed as she tried to pull herself together.  She did allow herself one look at Brad's house, her eyes finding the porch swing that they had shared their first kiss on, now empty and swaying slightly in the breeze.  Of course there was no sign of Brad.  Wiping the tears from her eyes, Kelsey shifted her Bug into reverse and backed out of Brad's driveway for the last time.

 

----------

 

A balloon popped outside her window, snapping Kelsey back to reality.  The woman on the crosswalk in front of her swore loudly as a two more balloons in the birthday bouquet she was carrying twisted themselves together in the breeze, the strings slicing into other balloon and producing two more loud bursts.  Kelsey smiled ironically to herself slightly as one tear rolled down her face.  Figures. 

Steve pulled his head free of the hot, sweaty prison that he'd been trapped in for nearly ten minutes.  Though he didn't need to breathe he still savored the cool air that he found at the top of Kelsey's bra.  When she'd first dropped him inside of her top he had immediately panicked, the claustrophobia that he'd felt earlier suddenly rising to the surface once again.  He had quickly realized that he had nothing to fear, but as the feelings of claustrophobia subsided they were quickly replaced by one of anger.  How dare she do this to him!  He's a man, not a toy, he told himself.  His rage only rose when he felt her giant fingers push him around her breast until he was over her nipple, his legs straddling the hot, rubbery appendage..  Steve pushed his arms and legs violently against the soft, creamy skin of her breast as he felt her nipple grow between his legs.  He was yelling for all he was worth, but to no avail.

Eventually he could tell that Kelsey was ignoring his struggles and he decided to make his escape.  Looking down in the twilight of his enclosure he saw her breast fall away beneath him and into darkness.  He briefly toyed with the thought of pushing himself down and under the fabric of her bra, slipping down her tummy and out under the fitted fabric of her top.  But he quickly discarded the idea as impractical, choosing instead to make his way up and towards the light.  It had taken him several minutes, but finally he made it, sliding his two tiny hands up around the top of her bra and pulling himself up and out.

Steve laid on his back, the lower half of his body pressed between her bra and her tit, panting hard form his exertion.  Looking up he could see the underside of Kelsey's chin, facing forward as she seemingly kept her attention focused on the road.  Suddenly a drop of water rolled off her cheek and fell directly into Steve's open mouth.

"Ack! Pfthbthb," Steve exclaimed as he spat the hot, salty liquid out of his mouth.  He rolled to the side, tumbling into the soft valley between her breasts.

Hearing noise from beneath her, Kelsey suddenly realized what had happened.  She pulled into the parking lot at school and quickly took the first space available, as far from the other cars as she could manage.  After putting the car out of gear and fastening the emergency brake she reached down between her cleavage and pulled Steve's tiny form out.  She placed him in her open palm and brought him up to her face.

Steve was exhausted from his ordeal, but as he felt himself being lifted up he could feel the fire of his rage reigniting within him.  He was really going to let her have it.  But when he found himself in her palm he looked up to see her red-rimmed eyes staring back at him, wet with tears.  Suddenly another tear sprung from her right eye and made its way slowly down her freckled cheek, following the path of the last one.  Kelsey sniffed loudly, otherwise making no noise as she watched Steve get up and walk over to her cheek.  Without a word he reached out and caught the droplet in his arms, pushing it off to the side and down to the fabric of Kelsey's top far below.  Standing on his tiptoes he craned his neck to give her chin a small peck  He stepped back, seeing her lips almost form a smile before her chin buckled and he was blown back by the hot breath from a sob that came from deep within her.

He fell back into her curled fingers before rolling down into a crease in her palm.  She was crying hard when he stood back up, her face broken in anguish.

"Oh, suh-Steve," Kelsey sobbed.  "I'm so suh-suh-sorry," she said haltingly, her face turning red as she started a fresh round of tears.

Steve wasn't prepared to effectively comfort someone over 120 times his size.  He slowly walked towards Kelsey's face again, taking careful steps on her palm.  He was still a little angry with her, but he couldn't deny the giant emotions playing across her Jumbotron-sized face.  "Hey, it's okay.  I don't know what happened, but I get that it's probably easy for you to get carried away.  Just try not to let it happen again?  Please?"

"No, nuh-no, I should've been aware of your feelings and treated you like a human being because that's what you are even though you're so tiny but still I should have had more control over myself and not oh God Steve I'm really sorry," Kelsey blurted out quickly before her sobs overtook her.

"Shh, okay," Steve said reaching a tiny hand up to caress her giant cheek.  He realized that more was going on here than he understood.  "We can talk about it later, or not at all if you don't want to."

His understanding and compassion elicited one more small sob from Kelsey before her cries slowed and she regained her composure.  Soon the only sign that anything was wrong was her slightly smeared makeup.

Kelsey looked down at Steve, a rush of emotion filling her heart.  She wanted nothing more than to crush him up against her giant lips, to press every part of him against her lovingly so that he knew how much she cared about him.  But instead she smiled a very small smile before she spoke.

"Thank you, little Steve," she said.

"For what?"

"Just … Just for being you.  Thank you.  I'm going to put you in my pocket now.  Is that okay?"

Steve just smiled and nodded.  Kelsey brought her other hand up and pinched his tiny body gently between her thumb and forefinger.  She brought him to her plush lips, returning his peck as best she could before placing him gently in the tiny pocket over her left breast at the top of her hoodie.  Steve smiled, much preferring this position over his former fabric enclosure.

Kelsey looked at herself in the vanity mirror, wiping away her smeared makeup with a napkin.  A few minutes later Kelsey emerged from her car looking refreshed and ready, and only 5 minutes late for her first class.  Closing her door  she patted her left boob, looking to everyone else like she was smoothing out the fabric of her hoodie.  Then she took a deep breath, adjusted her birthday tiara and swung her bag over her shoulder before heading off for English Lit.

End Notes:

You should trust that any new questions that were raised will be resolved at some point, including Brad's own secret fetish.  Anyone have any guesses?

Chapter 7 - A Little Taste Of What's To Come by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

Something a little darker, definitely making use of the Violent/Sadistic tag.  I will be inroducing more of Steve's backstory eventually, but the story has to get to a certain point before that can happen.  For fans of gentle encounters, don't worry, I'm not done with those.  As always, your comments are greatly appreciated.

 

 

Steve snuggled on his side deep within Kelsey's pocket.  The warm cotton surrounded him, gently cradling him as he was pressed against her soft breast.  Her scent was everywhere in the swaying pouch of fabric, and he inhaled deeply, savoring it.  The only sounds were Kelsey's distant steps from far below, which were barely heard over the enveloping, steady beat of her giant heart.  He reached his hand out and caressed the fabric that separated him from her as he began to see and hear the outside world invade.

The light in the pocket changed, darkening and then lightening, like a light was being flipped on and off outside its walls.  Steve guessed it was Kelsey walking through a hallway, or maybe through some trees.  In any event, he figured it meant that they were drawing close to the classroom.  He suddenly heard someone shouting from a distance, the sound bending as the person ran by Kelsey quickly,  slightly catching her shoulder and making her take a bad step.  Steve's little world was in upheaval.

"Hey!  Watch it!"  Steve could almost feel Kelsey's voice as it rumbled through his chest.

"Sorry!  Late for class.  Nice crown ..." came the distant yell, fading as its owner ran further away.

"You okay in there, little guy?" came the voice of Kelsey from above.

Steve cupped his hands and yelled, "Feeling good!"

"Haha, I'll bet you are," she said with a smirk in her voice.  "Anyway, I won't really be able to talk to you today without everyone thinking I've lost it.  But I'll try to find time to get away and check on you every so often.  Just hang tight"

Suddenly an huge force mashed up against Steve's back, pushing his body forward into the immense, but softly yielding, mammary before him.  As suddenly as it was there it was gone and Kelsey went silent above him.

The rest of the walk to class passed uneventfully.  Suddenly the air pressure changed around him as she opened the heavy door to the classroom.  The sound of a female voice inside the room suddenly stopped in mid sentence and Steve could feel the pace of Kelsey's heartbeat increase around him.

"Sorry, I …" Kelsey began.

"No matter, Miss Williams," the teacher responded, her voice sounding uncomfortably close to Steve's tiny ears. "Please take your seat.  I hope you've completed your assigned reading."

Kelsey's body shifted and swayed as she slid into her desk.  Steve's world suddenly tipped forward as she bent down to pull her book and binder form her bag.  Soon she was upright and the sound of papers rustling filled the space before him.  He could hear Kelsey clear her throat and then she was still, only the soft rising and falling of her chest remaining.

The teacher raised her voice to address the class.  "If you'll remember, when we last left Mr. Swift's hero he had been brought before the ladies of the Queen's court …"

Steve could feel his eyelids grow heavy as the teacher's monotonous drone and the warm, gentle rocking of Kelsey's chest lulled his body to sleep.  He had been through a lot already this morning, he reflected.  He was certainly glad to be on this side of Kelsey's bra, he thought as the memories of his earlier escape replayed in his mind.

 

----------

 

His eyes opened slowly.

For several seconds the room was blurry and spinning.  Steve closed his eyes again, trying to shake the dizziness.  It was dark.  He felt weak, drained.  His body ached and there was something warm and wet covering his right eye.  He moved to bring his hand up to wipe it away but found that it was bound perpendicular to his body with some sort of white rope.  A quick glance to his left showed that his other hand was bound in a similar fashion, the arm stretched out at 90 degrees to his torso and bound with a thin, but tough, white cord.  Steve looked down at his body.  He was laying on his back, looking not unlike Leonardo's Vitruvian Man, arms and legs spread and tied down, naked.

Steve struggled against his bonds, feeling the thin ropes slicing into his skin as he pulled at them.  Every inch of his body cried out in pain as he writhed. He could feel old cuts reopen on his skin, and as his eyes adjusted he could see how rough of a shape he was in.  Old, dark wounds criss crossed his body: bruises, punctures, slices, open sores, all covered in varying levels of dried blood.  Steve coughed, his mouth tasting metallic.  A groan escaped his dried lips.

The sound of a door opening in the distance stirred him, causing him to raise his head.  He immediately regretted it, wincing as his sore face began to pound to the beat of his own pulse.  He dropped his head back against the rough surface he was laying on, rolling it slightly to the side in defeat.  Several yards of faux wood grain spread around the brown surface he was laying on.  Steve could only lay back and stare at the white ceiling far above him, resigned to whatever fate awaited him.

The door closed with a soft click, followed by the sound of something very large and heavy moving towards him.  His heartbeat quickened as it pounded in his ears.  A soft tinkling laughter filled the air, getting louder as it moved towards him.  It was feminine, almost pleasant, light and beautiful; sexy, even.  Steve couldn't help but think that if he were in a far different set of circumstances he would have found himself laughing along.  But, as it was, all he could do was to try to swallow his rising fear.

"Not so big now, are you?" came a loud female voice, moving closer.  Steve renewed his struggle, turning his head frantically left and right, trying to find the source of the alluring but dangerous voice heading his way.

"Haha," the laughter was almost on top of him.  "Look at you.  So big and strong before …  Now you can't even get free from some dental floss and cardboard.  Sad.  You're fucking pathetic."

A beautiful, giant female face suddenly loomed into Steve's view, filling his entire field of vision.  A mouth that could swallow him broke into a huge grin right above him,  Steve struggled in vain as he saw the mouth open, the huge tongue extending until it made contact with his torso just below his bellybutton.  Warm breath washed over him as Kelsey exhaled, dragging her rough tongue up his body.  Steve screamed as it slid hard against his bruised and battered body, the cuts on his chest opening as Kelsey licked up towards his face.

"Mmm," moaned Kelsey, the sound coming from deep in the back of her throat, making Steve's whole body vibrate.  She savored the taste of fear and blood on his tiny form, taking her time to enjoy every inch of his tortured skin.  His tiny screams were suddenly muffled as she brought his entire head into her mouth, sucking it like a lollipop.  Kelsey's eyes closed, her body rocked with a series of small shudders as she relished the power she now held over this tiny, pathetic excuse for a man.  She sucked roughly on his head, making sure to swirl the tip of her tongue hard against his face.  Through the iron taste of his blood she was sure she could taste the tiny traces of his salty tears.

She released his head, letting it slide out between her lips wetly before moving her large, sexy mouth over to his right arm, covering it in a succession of open-mouthed kisses.  Her own arm moved up to her head, pulling her dark hair back and away from Steve's wet, bloody body.  She batted his tiny hand around inside of her mouth, enjoying the way she could feel his tiny fingers grasp and clench as he tried to find a grip on her slick tastebuds.  Her mouth spread into a devilish grin as she ran her other hand up between his spread thighs.

"Haha, mmm, there's definitely one tiny part of you that's enjoying this.  Aren't you, sicko?" Kelsey teased as her forefinger and thumb wrapped around Steve's hard shaft.  She spoke between her sloppy, wet kisses, teasing him as she rubbed him between her fingers.

Without warning she pulled her head back, leaving Steve's body exposed to the cool air of the room.  Fresh agony wracked through him as her saliva and his sweat and blood began to evaporate.  He was growing hoarse from screaming.  Kelsey brought her head down over his tiny member, pursing her lips and letting a long string of hot spit, tinted slightly red with his own blood, down, covering his crotch.  Her fingers continued to pump him up and down, her saliva providing some relief to his otherwise tortured condition.  Steve opened his eyes to see her jade eyes locked on his little cock, a wicked grin curling over her sexy lips.  She moved her head back down, licking and sucking at him once more.

"You like that, mmm? *SMACK* Unh, yeah you do.  Are you going to give it to me? *SLURP*  Even after everything I've done to you?  Even after I've made you my little tiny bitch?  That's right, you little fucker. *SUCK* Give me that pathetic little load of yours.  C'mon, you were so eager to give it to me before when I was too small and powerless to stop you.  Now look at you. *LICK*  Mmm, here.  I wanna taste your sad little gift to me before I take care of you like all the rest."

Kelsey took Steve's cock between her giant plush lips.  He groaned involuntarily, feeling her tongue work over his tiny shaft as she squeezed the base between her lips.  She laughed, warm air rushing out of her nose and blasting Steve in the face.  Her hands now free, Kelsey brought them to Steve's sides, pulling at the floss that bound his arms.  She hurriedly tore away at the threads, her fingernails carelessly gouging into his wrists as the floss shredded, finally giving way.  Steve's wrists were bloodied as she brought them between her fingertips, cradling his tiny palms on the sides of her thumbs as she grasped his arms between her thumbs and forefingers.

"Ahh!  What are you going to do?  Stop!  Stop!  Let me go!  Please …" Steve's begging faded into deep sobs as Kelsey continued to suck him off.  She continued, paying no heed to his insignificant attempts to beg for mercy.

Kelsey shifted her body down so that her face was level with Steve's body.  Her eyes found his and he was alarmed to see the glint of a smile there.  She winked slowly and seductively before clamping down hard on his cock with her lips, the seal of her giant mouth acting as a massive cock ring.  Steve's erection was almost painful in her mouth, the skin of his cock strained to the limit as she ensured that he would stay hard no matter what happened.  The tip of her tongue moved to the underside of his shaft, flicking up and down in small strokes from the tip to the base as her grip on his arms tightened.

Steve was too occupied with the pleasure and pain coursing through his body to notice that Kelsey was starting to bend his arms back towards him at an unnatural angle.  A sharp twinge ran through his forearms and Steve brought his head up in panic.  His eyes found Kelsey's before looking at her lips curled into a huge grin as they wrapped hard around his dick.  She winked again before moving her hands up violently, shattering Steve's forearms in her massive hands.  He could feel the splintered bones of his forearms poking out of his destroyed skin, dark red blood pouring from his fresh new wounds.  Steve screamed for all he was worth, trying his best to thrash and wriggle out of Kelsey's grip.  She held him firmly, his ruined and bloody arms flopping uselessly between her fingers as she continued to suck off his painfully engorged member.

Steve's vision began to fade as his body and mind failed him.  He was screaming wordlessly, occasionally finding the language to beg for his life or an end to this torture.  Despite everything he could feel an orgasm building inside of him as Kelsey continued to expertly work him over.  A buzzing rose in his ears as he lost the ability to perceive color, the massive pain and blood loss pushing him to the point of unconsciousness.  He closed his eyes for a long beat, before opening them again, his eyelids fluttering, trying vainly to stay open as his eyes rolled back into his head.  Suddenly he could feel his cock begin to twitch against Kelsey's giant tongue.  Using all of his remaining strength, Steve forced his eyes open and raised his head.

The world snapped into focus in perfect color and clarity.  Steve looked down to the giant head that filled his vision, but instead of Kelsey's dark auburn locks he saw dirty blonde hair atop her head.  He barely had time to register the difference when she pulled her lips away from his cock for a brief second.

"I'm coming for you, Steve.  You and your stupid fucking cunt of a giant girlfriend," she said with a huge, evil smile before returning to his cock with her previous zeal.

His eyes bugged as his orgasm began to wash over him.  That's when he felt the sharp boulders of her teeth bite down and separate his cock from his body.

 

----------

 

"Steve!  Steeeeeve!"

There was an immense pressure on his chest shaking him awake.  He was laying on a soft, warm surface, the smell of Kelsey's breath all around him as her stage whisper filled his ears.  His eyes blinked open slowly.

"Steve!  Ohmigod, I thought I'd lost you," came Kelsey's frantic whisper, echoing slightly in the giant bathroom.  "You were wriggling around in my pocket, which was fine -- really fine, actually -- until you started to moan and scream in your sleep.  I tried to cover it by coughing but I was sure someone was going to hear you so I had to fake starting my period so that Ms. Connor would let me out of class.  When I pulled you out of my pocket you weren't moving and I thought …  Well I thought it might be really bad.  Are you okay?  What happened?"

Kelsey had grown him to a few inches, better to see if his tiny chest was still rising and falling.  The large pads of the fingertips of her fore and middle fingers which had just been shaking him awake now stroked his chest protectively and soothingly.  He struggled to find the words to adequately describe what had just happened.

"I … I just … had a really bad dream, I guess.  I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to almost get you in trouble," Steve replied, sitting up in Kelsey's palm and bringing his arms around her fingers.  He wasn't sure what to make of this most recent event and wanted time to process it before sharing it with her.  He attempted a smile.

"Jesus, are you sure you're okay?" Kelsey asked, her doll-like face wrinkled in a perfect mask of sympathy.

Steve looked up into her searching eyes.  "I'm sure.  I'll be okay, promise."  He looked down at his body, blemish-free and intact, closing his eyes to try to clear the memory of the already fading dream.  His arms hugged her fingers tightly.  They sat there for several moments in silence.

"Well I can't have you nodding off again in my pocket, little guy," said Kelsey thoughtfully.  "And as much fun as it might be for me to have you ride around on me in certain places I don't think that's really what's best for you here …  Hmm."  Her eyes brightened.  "I know!"

Kelsey brought her hand up to the top of her head, curling her fingers around Steve's body gently.  He could feel her grip shift as she once again brought him down to a more manageable height of less than an inch.  She brought him over to the top of her head and let him slide off into her hair just behind her glittering tiara.  He sank into the fragrant strands of dark hair, feeling his body settle in until he was resting on her scalp.

"Hang on, little Steve," Kelsey warned as she sat up from the toilet lid she'd been sitting on.  She unlatched the stall door and peered around, making sure the girls' bathroom was still empty.  Seeing that it was, she made her way over to the mirror to inspect her hair.

Steve grabbed several strands of Kelsey's thick hair as the floor lurched beneath him.  He found that he didn't have to hold on too tightly as the canopy of hair mostly held him in place."This won't be such a bad ride," he thought to himself.

Kelsey could barely feel the tiny weight of Steve and found his tiny grip almost ticklish.  She turned her head to one side before examining the other and finally the top.  All she could see was her little birthday tiara, her dark hair effectively hiding the little man riding on top of her head.

Satisfied, Kelsey flashed herself a big smile in the mirror before turning and heading out the bathroom door.

Chapter 8 - The Calm by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

I hit a severe stretch of writer's block and had no idea how to join the first and second thirds of the story.  So this one is a bit of a departure as it's the first (mostly) smut-free chapter I've posted.  This and the next one or two chapters should act as a bridge to some really meaty stuff, so if you find this chapter boring I'd suggest you'd stay tuned.  And yes, there will be more.  You can blame/thank the radiant Chloe13 for helping me get off my ass and put fingers to keys, so to speak.  

 

Please, please review.  It will keep me going as I slog through the next couple of chapters.  :-)

The bell rang, cutting off Ms. Connor mid-sentence and cueing a loud cacophony of book bags being moved and unzipped as the students stuffed their school materials inside them before heading to their next class.  From his perch atop her head Steve could hear Kelsey blow a whistled sigh through her teeth before his world shifted to the left as she reached down to unzip her own bag.  He instinctively clamped onto the strands of her hair that he’d held loosely in his hands since she’d returned to her seat about half an hour ago.  The fragrant, silky soft locks were deceptively light, belying their strength as they held firm in his hands.  He could tell that she was making extra effort to make her movements small for his sake, but he quickly found himself breathing a little harder from the exertion of keeping himself in place.  With every deep breath he inhaled the sweet, fruity aroma of her shampoo mixed with Kelsey’s own pleasantly earthy scent.  He hoped that she couldn’t feel his half mast erection on the top of her head, the side effect of his fragrant surroundings and his wandering mind during what was possibly the most boring class on earth. 

“Remember, there will be a test on the last four chapters on Monday, I expect you all will be prepared,” Ms. Connor announced to her departing class.  “And,” she said, pausing for effect, ”it will be all essay questions, no multiple choice this time.” The class groaned loudly, and Steve could hear the smile in the sadistic teacher’s voice as she continued,”No retakes! Be prepared to discuss Mr. Swift’s use of allegory.  You’re dismissed!  Have a pleasant week-end!”

“Bitch,” came Kelsey’s soft whisper, audible only to herself and her tiny passenger.

As she straightened her head Steve took a chance and scooted forward a little on his belly until her could see the world through the silver piping of Kelsey’s birthday tiara.  She rose from her seat, causing his stomach to lurch just slightly, and he could see her brightly lit iPhone screen as she raised it to her view.  Kelsey opened her Facebook app as she walked out of class and began scrolling through happy birthday messages, making soft, contented little noises to herself as her fingers flew over what was, to him, a massive touchscreen display.  Suddenly an alert dropped down from the top of the screen, letting Kelsey know that she had a new voicemail from Mom.

“Why do they always try to call me when they know I’m at school,” she sighed to herself (and possibly for Steve’s benefit) as she tapped the alert and started to listen to her mom’s message.

It was long, lasting nearly as long as it took Kelsey to walk to her next class.  Steve craned his head to the side, trying to make out what was being said.  He only understood one out of every few words, but he gleaned that Kelsey’s parents were going away for the week, something about their timeshare opening up unexpectedly and they were really sorry about missing her birthday, and they would make it up to her when they got back, and oh make sure that Brianna eats and goes to school and doesn’t have any boys over blah blah blah.  Steve’s eyes glazed over when Kelsey’s mom started to talk about money left on the counter and making sure to take out the trash, and he contented himself with watching Kelsey wade through the sea of teenagers making their way to their next period.

He guessed that Kelsey was an average sized girl based on the heights of the giant high school students around him.  The air was thick with laughter and talking, and Steve could occasionally hear a shouted “Happy Birthday” as students whizzed past Kelsey at what he perceived to be an astonishing speed.  Realizing that many eyes were focused on her sparkling tiara, Steve sunk back into Kelsey’s hair, most of his outside view slipping away as he wished in that moment that his giantess hostess would make him even smaller.  But the trip was without incident, and Steve was relieved to hear Kelsey open the heavy metal door to her next class as she tucked her phone into the pocket of her hoodie.

A sharp smell invaded Steve’s tiny nostrils, a chemical miasma rudely cutting through the heady scent that had been arousing Steve for the past thirty minutes.  He correctly guessed that Kelsey had entered the Chemistry lab, and held on tight as he heard her settle onto her lab stool and slough off her backpack, letting it drop with a thud onto the tiled floor.

“Hey Kels, happy birthday!  Ooh, nice crown!” a slightly accented feminine voice called from somewhere above Steve’s head.  Without warning a pink-nailed light brown index finger and matching thumb loomed way too closely over his head, their tips nearly brushing against him as they moved to grasp onto an edge of the tiara.  Steve fought the urge to scream as he pressed himself flat against Kelsey’s scalp, trying to make himself as small as possible.

“Hey Karen!  Hands off the merchandise, girl,” Kelsey said with an annoyed tone in her voice.  An instant after a slapping sound the fingertips withdrew, only to be replaced by the now familiar sight Kelsey’s own as she straightened her hair, giving Steve a few light taps in the process to assure him that he was okay.

“Geez, ow, sorry.  You don’t gotta be so rude.  But I’ll forgive you ‘cause it’s your special day,” said Karen, her hurt sounding voice moving to Steve’s side as she took her seat next to Kelsey.  Steve cautiously looked through the dark strands of Kelsey’s hair and was greeted with a view of a sweet-faced hispanic girl gingerly massaging her wrist.  Steve smiled and gave what he hoped would be a strong enough pat to the top of Kelsey’s head for her to feel it.

“So are we still going out tonight to get your ink?” Karen inquired, all traces of what just happened erased from her tone.

“Yeah, definitely,” Kelsey replied.  “And it turns out that my mom and dad won’t even be home for a whole week, so I won’t have to worry about hiding the bandage like I thought I was going to.”

“Score, girrrrl, party at Kelsey’s house!” Karen said laughing.

“Oh, uh, no.  I can’t.  Have a party.  I mean, I told my mom and dad that I wouldn’t,” Kelsey lied.

“Shit, chica, like that’s stopped you before.  We’ll clean up just as good as last time.  C’monnnnn.  I’m sure Marco could score us some beer again,” Karen pleaded.

Steve could feel a light sweat start to form beneath his body as Kelsey dove deeper into her lie.  “Nah,” she said, affecting an air of nonchalance, “I don’t want to have to bribe Brie again so she won’t tell on me.  Besides, we’ll have plenty of fun tonight, I promise.”

“Hmph, okay.  Whatever you say, birthday girl,” Karen said, defeated.

The class hushed suddenly as the instructor walked in the door and started to take roll.  A few minutes later Steve heard the distinctive scrape and whoosh of bunsen burners being lit all around him as the class settled into their lesson for the day.  Kelsey and Karen’s conversation turned to their experiment, and Steve found himself with little to do but play with the soft strands around him.

A couple of hours later Steve started to wonder how anyone ever made it through a day at school.  Thankfully about a minute after Kelsey left her next class he could hear the din of voices quiet down until nearly all that remained was the rhythmic clop clop of Kelsey’s footfalls.

“Hi Steve,” Kelsey’s voice came loud and sudden to his ears.  “I’ve raised my phone to my ear so that anyone who might happen to see me won’t think I’ve lost my mind when they see me talking to myself.  I suppose I could always claim I was wearing the world’s smallest bluetooth thing, but I would like to try to avoid any questions, mmkay?”

“Haha, okay,” Steve replied.  “Is it lunchtime, or something?  Where are we going?”

“Back out to my car.  It’s a closed campus, but I know the security guard and he lets me eat in my car, so we’re cool.”

It was a short trip to the parking lot, and soon Steve could hear the beep of Kesey’s alarm disengaging before she opened the door and settled into the backseat.  He heard her work the key into the ignition and plug in her phone to the car’s AUX jack, softly filling the car with pop stylings of OneRepublic.  Suddenly he felt the world around him start to contract as Kelsey grew him to a few inches tall before wrapping her fingers around his waist and plucking him from her head.

“Hey there, little fella.  Hungry?” she asked, her deep green eyes regarding him playfully.

Kelsey set Steve down on her shoulder as she deftly unpacked a set of bento boxes from her bag, setting them on the tops of her thighs.  She opened each one in succession, revealing raw veggies and tofu, with kale chips and sage honey for dessert.

“You, uh, have anything besides rabbit food in there?” Steve asked, eyeing the boxes skeptically.

“Har har, little guy,” Kelsey responded, her voice dripping with sarcasm.  “I don’t really think you have to eat anyway, but just because I’m a benevolent goddess I raided Brie’s shelf of crappy, processed, white flour filled food in the pantry and brought you this,” she said, producing the tiniest bento box in the set and placing it between her knees.  She opened it to reveal a single Oreo.

“Aww, you shouldn’t have,” said Steve with a sardonic smile.

“Just trying to keep my man happy,” said Kelsey with a wink before plucking Steve up and placing him in the box with his lunch.

Steve reached his hand into the crevice of the Oreo and stuffed his face with the sweet cream.  He grinned broadly and gave Kelsey a thumbs up.

“Guys are so simple,” she said, returning Steve’s goofy grin.

She kissed the tip of her index finger and pushed it playfully against Steve’s tiny lips, only to pull it away and see the very tip covered in frosting.  Wrinkling her nose distastefully she stuck her finger in her mouth, letting the bleached sugar goo dissolve on her tongue.  She pulled her finger from between her lips with a small pop and smiled before speaking again.

“Oh hey, that reminds me.  When we get back into class would you mind not poking me with that thing the whole time?” she asked, using her damp index finger to gesture in the general vicinity of Steve’s crotch.

“It’s very distracting!” she said as she wriggled her eyebrows up and down while using her other hand to pop a baby carrot into her mouth.

Steve eyes bugged out as he failed at attempting to not choke on a big hunk of cookie he’d just shoved in his face. 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Chapter 9 - The Calm 2: Electric Boogaloo by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

More action in this chapter than the last, plus a new tag that I hadn't been planning on.  Review if you're feeling generous.  :-)

Kelsey spent the next few moments rubbing the pad of her giant index finger slowly over Steve’s back as he hacked and coughed.  She watched with concern as his little shoulders heaved up and down before her eyes lit up and she pulled a bottle from her bag.  After shaking it well she poured a tiny amount of the contents into the cap and offered it to Steve, still perched in the small bento box between her legs.  Steve mouthed “thank you” before taking a huge swig from the cap, promptly spewing black tinged liquid on the front edge of Kelsey’s skirt.

“What … the hell … Did you just give me vinegar?!” Steve asked, wiping the excess gunk from his mouth with the back of his hand.  His face was beet red.  “Do you eat anything that’s not horribly disgusting?”

Kelsey puled her hand back quickly and shifted in her seat, nearly knocking Steve out of his box.  “It’s kombucha, dummy.  And look at what you did!  I bought this skirt especially to wear today and now it’s, it’s …” she trailed off as her cute lips turned down in a deep frown.

Steve sighed hard before looking up at Kelsey.  “I’m sorry.  Why don’t you shrink me down a little so I can pick off the bits from your skirt and sop up the liquid with a piece of napkin.  You’re so big that if you tried to wipe it off you’d just set the stain.  C’mon, let me help.”  Steve lifted his tiny arms toward Kelsey waiting for her to pick him up, giving her his best smile.  “Please?”

“Well I guess you couldn’t make it any worse,” Kelsey replied, doing her best to maintain her angry glare but feeling her eyes soften a little in spite of herself.  A small smirk curled the corner of her mouth as she picked a slowly dwindling Steve up between her fingers.  “Just don’t get any ideas, little guy.”

”Or do,” flashed quickly through her mind.

The plain of Kelsey’s skirt loomed large in Steve’s vision as she set him down near the fan-shaped mess he had left there just moments before.  He stood gingerly, feeling his feet sink just slightly into the soft fabric.  The heat from Kelsey’s body radiated through the ground beneath his feet, the immense softness of her gigantic thighs pulling the skirt taut, making a very comfortable platform for him to work.  As he walked over to the stain Kelsey helpfully set a small corner of napkin and lid from one of her bento boxes next to the mess so that he’d have somewhere to put the debris.

Steve got down on his hands and knees and quietly began to pick up the now giant chunks of Oreo from Kelsey’s skirt, stopping every so often to soak up the kombucha.  After he’d cleared what was, to him, a large section, he turned his body towards Kelsey’s face and said, “Can I ask you something?”

“Mm-hm, sure.”

“Why does a pretty and popular girl like you seem so practiced at eating alone in her car?” he said with a smile.

When Kelsey didn’t respond immediately Steve lifted his head and found her giant green eyes, surprised by the anguish he saw in them.  She saw his look of concern, obvious even though he was so tiny, and gave him a small smile.  She opened her mouth to speak before closing it quickly and pursing her lips.

“I broke up with my boyfriend a few months ago …” Kelsey finally started, launching into the story of her and Brad.  She told Steve about how they’d met, and how everyone considered theirs a classic romance.  Kelsey gulped hard before recounting the events of the day their relationship ended, her cheeks reddening deeply as she retold her macrophilic desires.  Steve smiled reassuringly and patted her thigh.  By now he’d finished cleaning and was sitting in the small crease Kelsey’s skirt made between her legs, supporting himself with one hand on each of her thighs while he sat with his legs out in front of him.  Finally she told him about driving away from Brad’s in tears, her eyes reddening just slightly as she recounted the story.

“So for a while school was tough, running into Brad in the halls, seeing him in class.  I just wanted some time for myself, and so I made my car my sanctuary.  Somewhere no one would bother me.”

Kelsey looked away for a moment, lost in her thoughts.  Steve took the moment to examine her beautiful face, serene in her reverie.  

“Hey,” he said softly after a while.

“Yeah?” Kelsey responded in kind, her eyes finding his again, but this time crinkling because of a warm smile that lit up her face.

“Thanks for sharing your sanctuary with me,” Steve said, lifting his arms to his sides.  “It’s pretty nice.  The company’s not too bad, either.”

This made Kelsey blush again, as she lowered her head and gave him a coy grin.

“But the refreshments definitely leave something to be desired,” Steve continued, smiling broadly.

“Hey!” Kelsey exclaimed, playfully reaching for the tiny man before she was startled by a light tapping on the tinted glass behind her head.

“Miss Kelsey?” came a voice from outside.

“Oh, shit! It’s Sam!” Kelsey whispered, her body seeming to move frantically in all directions as she panicked.  Her thoughts were clouded with fear as she snatched Steve up in the fingertips of her left hand, gripping his tiny body a little too tightly.  Kelsey’s mind raced as she tried to plan her next move, hyper aware of time ticking away as the security guard outside started to walk around to the side of her car.  She had to do something!  Quickly!  She had to hide Steve!

Maybe it was her already agitated mental state, or maybe it was the thoughts she had been having about Steve as he sat between her thighs being all cute and charming, or maybe it was her longtime, subconscious giantess fantasies getting the better of her — probably all three, to be honest — but the electrical pulses firing furiously between her neurons came up with what can only be described as a pretty lousy plan.

Steve was surprised to find himself being pulled closer to Kelsey’s giant form, her other hand coming into his view as she used it to pull up the fabric of her tank top and bring the top of her skirt away from her body.  Without a word she thrust him down her skirt, depositing him just at the top of her small, neatly trimmed bush before withdrawing her hand and letting her panties and leggings crush his tiny body against hers.  Pulling down her tank and smoothing the front of her skirt she quickly opened the door and tumbled outside, hoping and praying that Steve would have the good sense to keep quiet.

For his part, Steve’s poor, tiny body was awash with so many sensations that he was having a hard time processing all of the emotions he was feeling.  Fear was first and foremost in his brain, a cold sensation that gripped his stomach and made his arms and legs feel like lead.  But within this coldness was another, much warmer feeling.  Besides the incredible heat Kelsey’s skin was giving off, Steve could feel another heat growing from between his legs as his cock stiffened inside his giant panty prison.  Kelsey’s heady, almost woodsy aroma was strong between her body all these layers of what was, to him, thick fabric, causing his primitive, lizard brain to quickly focus on one thing with laser intensity.  Slowly he began to lower himself downward, using Kelsey’s huge bush for handholds.

Kelsey stumbled a little too fast out of her car door to greet Sam as he came around to see if she was inside.  Sam could see her wide eyes and slightly disheveled clothing and quickly assumed she was up to no good.  He sniffed the air discreetly, trying to detect booze or weed, but instead only smelled slight traces of that silly hippie drink that he knew she liked to have with her lunch.  She’d once tried to explain to him that no one drank it because it tasted good, but the conversation had just left him shaking his head.  The thought of her kombucha snapped Sam back to his senses and made him remember that this was a good, if sometimes sad, girl in front of him.  He relaxed slightly, his stern face melting into his default friendly expression.

“Well hey Miss Kelsey, happy birthday.  Haven’t seen you ‘round here in a little while.  Everything okay?” Sam asked, remembering the first time he’d met Kelsey.  She’d been a crying mess sitting in her car, her delicate features puffy and streaked with makeup.  After that day he’d told her that she could come out here for lunch as long as she didn’t cause any trouble.

“Yeah, Sam, just fine.  Thanks.  You startled me,” Kelsey replied, trying her absolute best to be normal.  “I didn’t see you when I came out here and thought you might be taking a break or something.”

Sam responded with a deep, gravelly laugh.  “Haha, you know I ain’t got time for no breaks, no matter what they say up in the front office.  I gotta keep you kids safe, first and foremost,” he said, flashing a genuine smile full of very white teeth.  “‘Sides, someone has to be here to make sure you get back to class on time.  You’re gonna be late if you don’t start gettin’ back now.”

Kelsey reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out her phone, seeing that she only had a few minutes until her next class started.  She gave Sam what she hoped was her most normal seeming smile and was about to thank him when suddenly an electric shock radiated outward from between her legs and up her spine, causing her knees to buckle.  Sam reached out to help her steady herself, but she recovered quickly, her face slightly flushed but smiling.

“Woo, sorry.  I think there’s a little bug going around,” Kelsey said, placing her hand over her waist as her knees wobbled once more, causing Sam to regard her with some concern.

“You gonna be okay, Miss Kelsey?  It’d be a real shame for you to get sick on your birthday.”

“Yeah, Sam, thanks for your concern.  I have a feeling that everything is going to come out alright,” Kelsey replied, turning away from him to gather her things from her car.  As she reached into the backseat of her Bug she bent at her waist and squeezed her thighs together hard, trying to slow the arousal that was building deep inside of her.  She abandoned her lunch boxes and just gathered what she’d need for her final three classes.  She gasped sharply, trying to muffle the sound by bringing her sleeve up to her mouth.  She bit down hard on the fabric, stifling a moan and trying her best to pull herself together.

Kelsey pulled her keys from the ignition and closed the door, trying not to act suspicious but also trying to keep her burning cheeks from Sam’s view.  With slightly shaky legs she slowly made her way back towards the school, calling another thank you over her shoulder to the concerned security guard.

“Anytime, Miss Kelsey,” Sam called back.  “Happy birthday, again.  I hope you feel better and get everything you want,” he said as he watched her walk away.

“Ungh, me toooo,” Kelsey said under her breath after she was several yards away.  She could feel Steve’s tiny body grinding against her clit, and it was all she could do to not reach under her skirt and press him even harder against her.  But she could feel Sam’s eyes on her as she walked away and did her best to constrain herself.  In the distance she could see classrooms and she made a beeline for the nearest restroom.  As amazing as she felt she knew she had to get her tiny captive out of her panties before she tried to sit through her next class.

Steve was having the time of his life between Kelsey’s legs.  At his tiny size it had taken him some time to traverse down her neatly trimmed bush, but once his foot had brushed the top of her clitoral hood he’d felt his world dip and sway.  Smiling to himself he lowered himself just slightly further, pushing his foot against her silky smooth folds and running his sole down as much of her clit as he could reach.  After running out of hair to hold onto Steve pushed his back against the fabric of Kelsey’s panties, using the pressure to rappel down her body until he had a knee on either side of her massive love button.  He grabbed as much of her labia in his hands as he could and slowly began thrusting his cock against her, building to a steady rhythm.

Kelsey tried to time her strides with each one of Steve’s tiny thrusts, hoping to delay her own orgasm until she’d reached the safety of the girl’s room.  Since the next period was literally only a minute away she figured she’d have the place to herself and would just be a few minutes late to her media class.  The restroom was only about twenty yards away when Karen came around the corner with Liz, another of Kelsey’s friends, in tow.

“There you are, chica,” Karen said, exasperated.  “Liz and me thought you’d ditched.  C’mon, we’re gonna be late!” Karen grabbed Kelsey’s hand and pulled her away from the bathroom and towards another block of classrooms.

“Noooo, nonono,” Kelsey said weakly, her face fully flushed, her legs weak.  She was so close that she was almost pushed over the edge when Liz accidentally brushed her nipple while reaching out to help steady her.  “No, guys, I have to go to the bathroom so bad.  I don’t feel good.  I’ll just be late, okay?  Go on without me.”

Karen spun around.  “Are you crazy?” she asked.  “You know you can’t be late to Mr. Munro’s class again.  Remember how small you said you felt after he yelled at you last time?”

Kelsey’s eyes flashed with an idea and instantly the pressure on her clit was gone.  She broke Karen’s grip and stood still for just a few moments, letting out a long breath before rejoining her friends and heading into class.

Chapter 10 - Boccaccio Redux by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

Kind of a weird one, even by my standards.  Realizing that this is one of the few times I've written actual giantess content, and not just shrunken man.

Steve thrusted hard against Kelsey, his whole body vibrating with his impending orgasm.  The soft cotton gusset of Kelsey’s giant panties was pressed hard against his back, the tight material of her leggings pinning him to the top of her pussy.  Beneath him Steve could feel Kelsey’s cavernous pussy contracting hard in a long slow rhythm, regularly pulling the fabric of the gusset even harder against his tiny body.  He was slick with a mixture of his own sweat and Kelsey’s secretions, curled in a ball with his knees and shins pressed on either side of her enormous clit.  With each thrust his cock slid over the top of her hot, throbbing love button, pressing between her hot folds, his pelvis slapping wetly against the engorged tip.  Steve threw his head back and let out a low growl, grabbing as much of Kelsey as he could and redoubling his efforts as he began to come hard.

 

A familiar sensation washed over Steve’s body as he felt his tight enclosure start to loosen around him.

 

“No, no, no!!!” Steve yelled hoarsely as he dwindled down inside Kelsey’s panties.  He was falling, sliding, tumbling down her growing pussy, his rock hard cock futilely pumping his seed as he struggled to get his bearings.  Soon he found himself laying atop a puddle of their shared juices, trapped in this hot, dark and fragrant prison with no idea how small he was or even which way was up.  Frustrated, Steve sighed heavily before beginning to crawl towards what he hoped was a better position with some room for him to breathe and plan his next move.

 

For her part, Kelsey’s biggest concern was a drop of her juices traveling slowly down the inside of one of her thighs.  Standing alone briefly outside of her class after shrinking Steve down, she felt the warm drop dissipate as it absorbed into the fabric of her leggings.  She knew she was soaked and could only hope that the layers she was wearing would sop up any excesses from Steve’s actions.  She smiled to herself as she felt some of the blood leave her cheeks, thinking about tiny Steve floating around between her legs.  Whatever happened she was sure he’d be okay.  After all, he was indestructible.

 

“Besides,” she thought to herself, “he deserves a little punishment after what he just put me through.”  She’d just grow him back and find him during her next break between classes and everything would be fine.

 

The bell rang just as Kelsey, Karen and Liz entered class, each smiling sheepishly at Mr. Munro as he glared over his glasses at them.  Each girl found a seat and took out their class notebook as the teacher took roll.  After a few moments Kelsey sighed and ran her hands over her face briefly as half the class lights turned off and Mr Munro restarted the last movie they had been watching.  The projector flipped from showing a blue screen to a scene of a giant Anita Ekberg prancing around a strangely vacant Rome.  Kelsey pushed her knees together and slid forward in her seat, resting her head against the seat back.

 

Steve was suddenly pulled back hard against Kelsey’s body as she sat forward, the fabric of her leggings pulling her panties tightly between her legs.  Her warm skin easily enveloped him, encasing him in tons of moist feminine flesh.  Most of the air was pushed out of Steve’s lungs, panicking him momentarily as he came to rest besides a hard, fibrous mass.

 

“Agh, what the hebpthfth?” Steve yelled, immediately finding his open mouth nearly filled with Kelsey’s skin.  It was slightly bitter on his tongue, familiar but different from the sweet juices that he had so recently tasted.  Undaunted, he grabbed the enormous hair next to him and began to pull himself forward, kicking his legs and “swimming” between the ponderous folds of flesh that he found himself in.  His body, still wet from his earlier escapades, slid relatively easily through his supple prison.  As he traveled forward the taste and now accompanying smell began to grow stronger, until Steve’s tiny hands came upon the source.

 

He ran his hands carefully over the enormous pucker of Kelsey’s giant asshole, marveling in the darkness at its incredible size.  His thoughts returned to the last time he had touched it, that morning when Kelsey had used his soapy body to clean every inch of herself.  But now he was impossibly tiny and in real danger of accidentally crawling inside of Kelsey’s anus.  Careful to avoid tickling her in this very sensitive area, Steve oriented himself and began crawling up between Kelsey’s ass cheeks, his tiny hands grabbing the giant latticed weave of her panties as he slowly made his way up towards the top of her skirt.  

 

Little did Steve know that Kelsey was in no state to notice anything tickling her.  The cool darkness of the room combined with too little sleep the night before and the countless orgasms she’d had that day had left Kelsey feeling drowsy.  Her head slumped forward slightly and as her eyes closed she drifted off.

 

**********

 

Kelsey’s eyes opened.


“Drink Milk,” the billboard in front of her proclaimed.


Kelsey sat up and brushed her backside with her hands, clearing the dust and gravel from where she’d been sitting on the deserted suburban street.  Her eyes traveled curiously over her surroundings, wondering why she was the only sign of life as far as she could see.  Even the billboard was mostly empty, save for the written command plastered on it.  Her mind was fuzzy.  She knew that she’d just been somewhere … else and now she was … here.


“Hello?” she called out hopefully, taking a few tentative steps down the road.


There was nothing but silence.


Then, behind her, the high tinkling sound of distant female laughter.


Kelsey whipped around quickly.


“He-Hello?” she called out again, a little more tentatively.


The laughter came again, but the sound was different, as if it was on the move.


“Dammit,” Kelsey whispered to herself as she slowly began to walk down the road towards the laughter.


Empty doors and windows greeted Kelsey as she passed them, dark and and unwelcoming.  The whole place just seemed … off, somehow.  As though it was fake and created only recently.  As Kelsey approached what she supposed was the city center the buildings became larger and more complex, yet still strangely empty.  At the next street corner she heard the laughter again, but close, possibly from one of the upper stories of the office buildings around her.


Kelsey ran, turning the corner quickly.  She blinked and nearly fell over from sudden vertigo.


The world seemed to fall away in an instant, the city sidewalk became very far away, the balconies from nearby buildings now brushing against her shoulders as she stood nearly sixty feet tall.  Kelsey gasped and reached out, curling the tips of her fingers around a now tiny window railing and ripping it from its mounting, sending a cloud of debris to the street far below.  Her giant intake of breath and the sound of loose masonry falling caught the attention of a small figure dressed in a trench coat who was standing with its back turned only about fifty yards away.  The person turned slowly, seemingly with some caution.  From her vantage point Kelsey couldn’t see the mysterious figure’s face as it was obscured by a tan fedora.  Then it looked up.


“Steve!” Kelsey yelped as she pushed off the building she’d been using for support, causing more masonry to tumble loudly to the roadway.  She ran at full tilt towards Steve’s familiar tiny form, her hands outstretched and ready to scoop him up.  Her relief at finally seeing someone familiar was so great that it took her a few moments to realize that Steve was also running.  Except he had turned and was running quickly in the opposite direction.


“Wait!  Where are you going?” she yelled with desperation in her voice.


“Get away from me!” he called over his shoulder as he ran, his arms pumping, the trench coat trailing behind him in the breeze he was creating.


“No, Steve.  Stop.  Please,” Kelsey begged as she closed the distance between them and reached out her hand.


But Steve was too quick and determined.  He cut left quickly, running under a stone portico and just out of Kelsey’s reach.  She huffed in surprise as the tiny and agile man ran across the street to the elaborate doorway of a hi-rise hotel.  Kelsey could see him pull on the locked door handles and then bang on the door in anger before he turned to run once more.  But the seconds he lost in his futile attempt to gain entrance was all she needed to catch up with him.  She quickly darted out her hand and snatched him up in her fist.


Kelsey’s thumb and forefinger slid under Steve’s armpits as the rest of her fingers curled around his torso and legs.  As she brought him to her face she could hear his protests resume.


“Leave me alone!  The both of you!  Stop tormenting me,” he pleaded, beating his tiny fists on the smooth skin at the top of Kelsey’s hand.  She found herself having to hold on to him tighter than she wanted to for fear that she would drop him because of his wriggling and shaking.


“Shh, it’s me.  It’s okay, it’s okay,” she cooed, trying to calm him down.  But she could see the terror in his eyes and it frightened and saddened her.


She gingerly brought a fingertip up to stroke the side of his face, but he recoiled violently before breaking down in tears.  Not sure how to proceed, she grasped the brim of his tiny fedora between her fingertips, pulling it easily from his head and setting it on a nearby streetlamp.  Steve’s face was screwed up in a mask of pain and fear, his teary eyes shut tightly and his mouth set in a silent howl.  She couldn’t help but marvel at the rapid speed of his heartbeat, which she felt very clearly through the sensitive skin of her palm.  His breath was ragged, and she worried about him hyperventilating.  A silly and random thought flashed through her mind about being fresh out of tiny paper bags.


“Hey, would you stop?  What’s wrong with …” Kelsey started before being distracted by the very near sound of laughter directly above and behind her.


 

She didn’t even have time to turn before she felt something massive wrap itself around her  whole body, crushing her like an old can.  Redness filled her vision as the sound of her own bones cracking reached her ears.  The last thing she felt was her limp and useless hand drop Steve before everything went black.

 

**********

 

“Girl, wake up!”

 

Kelsey awoke with a start to find Karen’s hands firmly around her shoulders violently shaking her awake.

 

“What?!  What happened?” Kelsey asked, her voice too loud for her own ears.

 

“You fell asleep, chica,” Karen replied in her singsong voice.  “You fell asleep during the movie and wouldn’t wake up when class ended and the lights came back on.  Mr. Munro went to get the school nurse, but now that you’re awake I think we should go.  Are you okay?”

 

Kelsey thought hard for a second, looking at the concerned faces of Karen and Liz as she tried to clear the cobwebs from her mind.  Overall it had been a pretty eventful birthday.  Her greatest fantasy had come true and he was currently pressed against her pussy, nearly microscopic in size.  So far he’d given her more pleasure than she could possibly imagine, and he was cute and nice to boot.  Yes, it had definitely been the most eventful 12 hours she’d ever spent in her life.  Was she okay?

 

“Absoluely,” she said with a huge smile.

 

Karen and Liz both returned her smile, relieved that their friend felt better.  Together they bounded out the classroom door, eager to avoid dealing with their grumpy teacher.

 

As they walked to their next class Kelsey wondered if Steve had dozed off during the movie as well.  He did seem to tire easily at his tiny size, and she had probably been pretty still during her own nap.  She concentrated on growing him to about half an inch, and waited for movement so she’d know he was awake.

 

“Aww, poor guy,” she thought to herself when she didn’t feel any movement against her loins.  “He must really be tuckered out.  Well, I’ll let him sleep through this next class and then find him and freshen him up a bit.  Maybe he’d like to ride in my front pocket again.”

 

Kelsey’s smile grew even bigger at the thought as she entered her next class.

Chapter 11 - Like a Virgin by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

Thanks to the former lurker that came out of the shadows and inspired me to get out another chapter.  :-)

I'm not sure if I'm entirely happy about the way I had to structure this chapter, but I am pleased in general.  I've completely thrown out my story outline and am just enjoying where it's taking me.  That's not to say that I won't eventually get around to the arc I was planning, but for the time being I'm enjoying the diversions as they come.

You'll almost definitely have to read the prior chapter to understand this one.  I'm not sure how often that warning applies in this story, but it definitely holds true for this chapter.

Please comment?  Good or bad, it does mean a lot.

Thanks for reading.

 

Erin Anderson had never been a popular girl.

The bright, bespectacled junior with a sweet face and easy smile was known as something of a nerd amongst her classmates.  Growing up extremely smart, overweight, and with glasses and (eventually) braces had ensured that she had plenty of time to devote to her studies since she wasn’t invited to any parties or other gatherings.  It was a point of pride for her that she’d never gotten anything less than an A on any test she’d ever handed in, even if it didn’t exactly make her any friends when the teacher decided to grade on a curve.  Though she felt every bit of the outsider that she was, Erin never let her social standing get her down, retaining the sweet gentleness she’d had since she was a little girl.

Erin glanced at the clock in Mr. Munro’s class, pushing one of her dark, thick curls from between her horn-rimmed cat eye glasses and her eyes.  The clock, half shaded in the darkness, showed that she had just ten minutes left until the next bell.  She leaned back, distractedly letting the pen she’d been taking notes with fall to the desk before her, flexing and shaking her sore and sweaty hand before running it down the smooth material of her dress over the top of her plump right thigh.  Sighing, she looked amusedly at the crumpled form of Kelsey sitting in the desk in front of her.

Kelsey was leaned back in her seat with her head slumped forward, her chin resting on her chest, causing her head to rise and fall with each deep breath she took.  Erin could hear Kelsey’s ragged breathing, almost a snore, just barely softer than the movie playing out on the screen in front of the class.  Though she’d sat behind Kelsey all semester they’d never spoken one word to each other.  Still, Erin thought of Kelsey kindly, and didn’t begrudge her taking a nap in class.

“Everyone deserves a little break now and then,” she thought to herself.

Smiling, Erin crossed her arms and laid her chin down on top of them, peeking through Kelsey’s slightly askew tiara at the screen in front of her.  Being the overachiever that she was, Erin had already torrented and twice watched the movie in anticipation of the quizzes and tests that Mr. Munro had assigned.  She watched as one of her favorite scenes played out, with the tiny doctor pummeling the blonde giantess’s massive breasts before giving in and laying his head against them.  Deciding to make herself more comfortable in the warm classroom, Erin used the cover of darkness to spread her legs slightly, just barely hiking up the folds of her dress as she moved her sandal-clad feet up onto the underside of Kelsey’s desk.  She felt her large thighs, moist with sweat, peel apart as her legs opened, finally feeling some slightly cooler air against the inside of her legs and her panty covered pussy.

—————

Just inches in front of Erin’s distracted face a nearly microscopic Steve had reached the top of Kelsey’s ass crack.  He blinked for a moment, his eyes adjusting from the pitch darkness he’d found himself in for the past half an hour or so.  The trip upwards hadn’t been easy.  Every tiny movement that Kelsey made in her sleep had thrown Steve’s world into upheaval, every imperceptibly small movement of her legs, every slight clench of her firm butt — not to mention the steadily increasing heat — had left Steve doubting that he would ever emerge from between her cheeks. But at last he stood victorious on the top of Kelsey’s skirt, his hand resting on a small exposed strip of her bare back for support, securely grasping at the soft downy hairs there.  He stood there for a moment as his eyes adjusted, planning his next move.  He would have rested there longer had it not been for an unexpected gust of wind.

Just as Steve’s tiny size had made him hyper aware of the movements of Kelsey’s body that would have been imperceptible to anyone normal sized, so too did it make him vulnerable to the tiniest swirls and eddies of the air around him,  Unbeknownst to him, the slight movement of Erin’s giant dress in front of him had created an impossibly small breeze that lifted him from his precarious perch and launched him into the air.  Steve was far too light for gravity to affect him in its usual fashion, so he instead floated along like a mote of dust, twirling and spinning in the air, the gust propelling him forward to an unknown destination.  Though he frantically looked all around him, the darkness, along with the huge alien surroundings, left Steve with absolutely no idea where he would end up.  A field of white suddenly filled his vision before he had a surprisingly soft landing.

—————

Looking up, Erin could see that there was now just a minute remaining in class.  Sneaking a side eye at the teacher she saw that he was sitting at his desk under a small lamp engrossed in a book, and wouldn’t realize class was over until the bell rang.  Living up to her reputation, she gathered her notebook and pens and stuffed them into her backpack.  When the bell rang Mr. Munro looked up from his book slightly puzzled, but Erin was ready to go.  With her bag packed and her legs pressed together and leaning out into the aisle, she had already leapt from her seat by the time the lights flickered on with a quickness that belied her size, and was out the door before anyone else had even started packing their bags.

Erin blinked hard in the bright sunlight outside the classroom before taking a deep breath, enjoying her few moments of freedom before her next class.  One of the few advantages of being smart in high school meant that she was taking several classes that were above her own grade level.  The warm sun shone on her pale face, quickly reddening her cheeks as she swiftly moved down the hallway.  She was feeling pretty today in her purple tie-dyed, empire-waisted dress.  It hugged her curves just right, and she even got a few looks at her ample cleavage spilling out the top.  Her smile at that thought quickly turned into a frown as she noticed her heavy thighs rubbing together as she walked.  She’d had many boys tell her she was beautiful, mostly on her Instagram where she sometimes posted intricately posed pictures of herself, but still she’d never even been kissed.  Shaking her head to clear it she continued to walk to her next class, mentally preparing for the test she knew was coming.  Erin was so engrossed in her thoughts that she almost didn’t notice the pressure that was literally growing between her legs.

—————

Steve was tumbling end over end before he found himself enmeshed in damp, fragrant threads.  He shook his head as he realized where he was.

“Not again,” he muttered to himself.

While he knew what he was tangled up in, he had no idea whose pelvis it was wrapped around.  Feeling the heat of the enormous pussy just behind the pair of panties he was attached to, Steve moved to free his legs from the satiny mesh they were caught in.  The smell was different from Kelsey’s, more acrid and with an undercurrent of sweat.  Still, not altogether unpleasant, though Steve did worry about getting back to his original giant hostess.  With nothing else to do at his minuscule size Steve began his second climb that day through a girl’s nether regions.

His world tipped as the panty wall he was climbing suddenly became a ceiling.  Steve’s feet slipped and he hung upside down from his arms, his hands digging into the moist fabric, grabbing as much of it as he could.  Looking below him he could see two enormous walls of pale feminine flesh sliding against each other, the sound of their friction enormous in his tiny ears.  He panicked, fearing a fall from his current perch would leave him ground into paste between this girl’s massive thighs, invincibility or no.  It took all of his strength, and with a pained grunt he pulled himself up by one hand.  He plunged the other between the lattice of threads above him, finding a handhold beyond the outer threads.  Using his other hand he pulled apart the mesh, making enough space for him to pull his head through.

“Come on!” Steve yelled as he pulled himself up and into the fabric of the giant underwear.  The heat and scent became even more intense as he climbed, his shoulders passing through the outer opening.  Steve was assaulted by giant hairs almost too slick for him to grab, but grab them he did as he kicked his legs, passing completely inside the fabric mesh.  He sighed, leaning back against the strands of the hairy canopy before he felt a familiar sensation as he was pushed up into them.

—————

It took Kelsey exactly ten seconds after entering the classroom to realize that she had forgotten all about the math test she was supposed to take that day.  She looked down to make sure that she was fully clothed and that she wasn’t having another one of those dreams.  But given the bizarre events that had taken place recently she wasn’t really sure what passed for reality anymore. 

“Still,” she thought as she sat down,” I should probably try to do my best regardless.”  Her eyes flicked to the seat behind her as she turned to take her seat, noticing for the first time that that heavy nerd that sat behind her in this class — Alice? Helen? — also sat behind her in her media class.  Kelsey flashed her a small, tight smile that was met with a weird, wide-eyed stare from the girl.

“Crap,” thought Kelsey to herself.  “If she’s that worried about this test then we’re both screwed.”

The next few moments were a blur for Kelsey as the teacher came to the front of each row and handed out a stack of papers and scantron sheets for the students to pass behind them.  When Kelsey passed the dwindling stack back behind her to Sharon (?) she noticed that the big girl’s hands were extremely sweaty.

“Must be tough to be that size,” thought Kelsey flippantly.

Kelsey looked down at the numbers and figures on the first page of the test with confidence and brought her number two pencil to the set of bubbles for problem number one.  But the more she looked at the equation the less sense it made, and Kelsey soon realized that she had no idea what she was doing.  Math was never her strong suit, but this was ridiculous.  Imaginary numbers?  That sounded made up.  With nothing but gibberish in front of her, Kelsey felt her mind wander.

Steve!  She’d almost forgotten about him after her long nap and this stupid test.  Holding herself very still she realized that not only could she not feel him, but that she hadn’t felt him for some time.

“No worries,” she thought as she concentrated on growing him to a full inch tall.

—————

Erin felt an electric shock radiate out from her pussy so hard that she almost doubled over in her desk.

She had thought she had felt something in her panties on her way to class, but she had ignored it, thinking perhaps that the gusset of her panties had twisted up against her pussy lips, creating a feeling of pressure down there.  Sometimes her size made panties a little wonky.  Still, the pressure there felt good, and she could feel a bit of the warmth that she felt between her legs when she touched herself.  When she had gotten to class, but before she’d taken her seat, she tried to discreetly adjust herself, running her hands down her dress and slightly between her legs, the backpack she’d placed on her desk giving her a tiny amount of privacy.

“The best part about being fat,” she thought to herself,” is that no one really sees you.”

When she sat down the pressure was mostly gone, so she pulled some notes from her bag and did some last minute studying.  Indeed, while she was still aroused it wasn’t until about five minutes into the test that she felt the pressure return in a big way.  She dropped her pencil to the floor and it was a full minute before she could even think about leaning over her desk to retrieve it.

Whatever it was it was soft and warm and it was pressed right up against her virgin pussy.  Erin felt her breath leave her as her legs started to shake involuntarily.  She tried to ignore whatever was happening in her panties, but it was insistently pressing tighter and tighter against her lips.

Erin couldn’t think straight, her mind torn between the greatest sexual pleasure she’d ever felt and her need to not flunk this math test.  As the pressure in her panties increased she valiantly worked through her test, trying mightily to fill in the test bubbles without going outside of the lines.  She knew this teacher wouldn’t allow any retakes, and she couldn’t get anything less than an A.

She inhaled sharply through her nose, hoping that no one would hear her.  Taking a quick look around she saw that her classmates were intently hunched over their own tests and that no one was even looking in her direction.  If she could just get through the next ten problems she knew she would get a 90%.

The pressure suddenly relieved, and Erin allowed herself a small sigh of relief.  That sigh caught in her throat when the object returned, twice as intensely as it was before.  She coughed as the pressure relieved again, only to return with equal intensity.  The cycle repeated itself in a slow rhythm, and Erin was horrified to realize that she was going to get off right in the middle of class.  She might have been able to be discreet before, but she knew from her own nighttime touching that her orgasms were not anything she could stifle.  Besides, she had to figure out what was in her panties making her feel so good.  But she couldn’t leave in the middle of the test!

“I just need to finish four more problems,” Erin thought to herself.  “You can do this!”

Four.  Erin’s thoughts were beyond clouded as she settled on B as the answer.  Her fingers shook as she tried to keep her breathing as normal as possible.

Three. A bead of sweat worked its way from her scalp and down her nose, leaving a salty taste on her lips.  Her tongue darted out to keep it from dribbling down further, and she was shocked to feel her lips so hot and puffy.  She was sure her face would give her away in a second, but luckily no one had yet noticed the state she was in.  She filled in the A bubble.

Two. Ah!  An easy one.  B.  No, wait, it can’t be negative.  Must be D.  Erin could feel her pussy contract hard.

One  She knew she wouldn’t make it.  As quietly as she could she rose on shaky legs and in one quick motion she scooped up her test and ran to the front of the room, leaving the test on the table and running outside.

The warmth of the sun on her body, the friction of her legs rubbing just below her aching pussy, the feeling of her heavy breasts swaying against the top of her dress, her hard nipples rubbing inside the fabric of her bra, and finally the warm and now wriggling sensation in her panties … All of this conspired to drive Erin over the edge.  She ran as fast as her wobbly legs would carry her, trying to make it to the girls’ room before it was too late.  There was no one in the halls since class was in session but she still felt way too exposed to have such a private moment out in the open.  She would have made it too, if she wasn’t suddenly penetrated deeply.

—————

When Steve suddenly grew he did his best to stay undiscovered.  After all, he was now pressed against a giant girl’s most intimate area.  He didn’t think she would respond too kindly to find him there.  So he did his best to stay still inside these giant panties, allowing himself the small movement of moving the wet ropes of the girl’s pubes out of his face.

Everything seemed to go okay until he started to grow again.  He’d even survived her giant hands pressing against him, moving to a slightly better position.  But once he got bigger there was no safe place for him to hide.  He found the top of his head pushed directly against this girl’s pussy lips with his feet pushed against the soft cotton gusset of her panties.  And when he grew again, only to begin expanding and contracting, well …  He knew his goose was cooked.  So he did whatever any other red blooded young man would do if he found himself in a similar situation: he took his dick in his hands and went along for the ride.

But it was the last growth that did it.  He’d been fine with his expansion and contraction inside this giant girl’s underwear.  He was even enjoying lapping up the juices that flowed freely from her pussy, savoring them as they ran down his face and body and using them to lube himself up as he stroked his tiny cock.  The last growth however, pushed him completely inside the giantess, coating him in a thick fluid that felt different and tasted strongly of iron.  His head and torso were pushed completely inside of the girl, her powerful pussy alternately gripping and releasing him, squeezing his chest so tightly that he could no longer breathe.  Steve didn’t know how long he was trapped like this, but it felt like a long time until scrabbling fingertips pulled aside the panties to wrap themselves around his legs and pull him from his pussy prison.

He was whisked skyward at a dizzying rate, from the half light from beneath a cloth canopy to the blinding light beyond.  The first thing he noticed was that he was covered in blood.  The second thing he noticed was a giant face belonging to a girl he didn’t know, her pretty but plump features flush, her deep brown eyes dilated as her sex-sweet breath washed over him.  She gripped him tightly at the waist as she looked at him with a bewildered expression.  He noticed tears drying on her face.

“Who,” she panted, trying to regain her breath, ”the fuck … are you?”

 

Chapter 12 - Living Large by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

Back to a more straightforward narrative.  Hope you enjoy it.

 

Hmm …

Kelsey’s brow furrowed in concentration, appearing to anyone around her like she was pondering a particularly tough math problem.  In reality she was trying to detect the presence of a tiny man that she’d put in her panties a couple of hours before.  The tip of her soft, pink tongue snaked out between her pursed lips as she focused on growing Steve a little bigger.

“Where could he have buggered off to?” she thought to herself silently.  The possibility that she might have lost him never entered her mind.  In her past experiences, once a guy had gotten into her panties she’d never had trouble tracking him down afterward.

Still nothing at a full inch tall.  Kelsey squirmed in her seat, squeezing her legs together and scooting her butt forward, trying to pull the fabric of her tights further between her legs.  She tapped her pencil impatiently against her test papers as she thought about growing Steve to a full two inches.

The room was silent except for a sniffle that she heard somewhere behind her.  No trace of him.  Kelsey felt the ice cold grip of panic begin to rise from her stomach and into her throat.  Her lower lip trembled slightly as she thought of Steve all alone out there in a very big and scary world.  What if he had been stepped on, eaten by a giant bug, or who knows what?  He may have been nothing more than (literal) wish fulfillment when she first met him, a toy for her to play with, just like the Ken dolls she’d made little men of when she was younger.  But the more she’d talked to him, the more she’d gotten to know him, the more real he’d become to her.  Steve was a man, albeit tiny, with real feelings and emotions and, and…  There had been a moment in her car, just before they were interrupted where Kelsey had felt… something.  They had definitely shared something.  If the two of them had been the same size she would have considered him boyfriend material to say the least.  As it was she realized that she considered him a friend.  And now he was out there somewhere, tiny and alone, lost forever.  A tear started to form in the corner of her eye.

“No!” she thought, her voice ringing out inside her head.  In a panic Kelsey thought of shrinking Steve down to half an inch again, then up to two inches, then four, before dwindling him back down again.  Over and over she thought of growing and shrinking him, desperately trying to feel something, anything, any trace that he was still there with her.  She slammed her hands down on her desk in frustration just as she noticed a large purple blur move past her and towards the teacher’s desk and then the door.

Kelsey looked up just in time to see the girl who had just been sitting behind her slip outside.

“Well that’s odd,” thought Kelsey, her focus quickly shifting from her frustration to the fact that the brainiest girl in school had just run out of the room without enough time to have finished the test.  “What could have made her …”

In a flash of insight Kelsey was up and out of the room, grabbing her book bag but leaving her comically unfinished test behind on her desk.  She heard the teacher call after her but she didn’t even consider slowing down, much less stopping. 

Rounding a corner she caught sight of the much larger girl moving quickly down a hallway towards the nearest restroom.  Kelsey briefly considered calling out to her to stop, but she didn’t want to attract any unwanted attention if anyone happened to be nearby.  Besides, the girl (Perrin?) was already making enough noise as it was, an odd combination of panting, moaning and crying.  Kelsey wasn’t even sure what she would do if she caught her anyway.  So she decided to test the hunch that had brought her out of the classroom to begin with.  She concentrated on growing Steve to twelve inches.

The big girl stopped instantly and doubled over, her large, round rump jutting out under her backpack as her hands grabbed the tops of her plump thighs.  Kelsey came skidding to a stop, unprepared for what was happening in front of her.  The girl’s (Erin! That was it!) entire body shook as if she were possessed, seemingly every inch of her jiggling as she slowly uncurled and arched her back, letting her hands fall limply to her sides.  Erin’s previous cacophony had ceased, only to be replaced by a long, low moan, almost a growl.  The sound quickly increased in pitch, though mercifully not in volume, as the girl straightened herself and lumbered slowly into the open door of the restroom, kicking out the doorstop and letting the door shut with a heavy thud.

Kelsey stood in the hallway, her mouth hanging open from what she’d just witnessed.  She gingerly crept forward, noticing a yellow “wet floor” cone standing near the closed bathroom door.  With a wince she lifted the latch as quietly as she could and slipped inside, leaving the caution cone outside, blocking the doorway.

Wet animal noises echoed off of the tiled walls, chilling Kelsey to her core.  The source of the noise was coming from the large handicapped stall at the back of the room.  Kelsey stealthily padded across the industrial linoleum flooring to the adjacent stall, stepping onto the toilet seat and peering over the metal divider.

Erin was standing in the middle of the large stall facing away from Kelsey, her heavy frame heaving from exertion. In her hand Kelsey could see something small and wriggling, coated in a bright red liquid.  It was Steve!  Kelsey bit her lip to keep from crying out.  She didn’t want to give herself away just yet.

“Who… the fuck… are you?” Erin hoarsely asked the tiny figure she held in her hand.

Steve was clearly taken aback to find himself face to face with Erin’s disheveled countenance.  He used his fingertips to scrape the red fluid from his eyes, running his hands back through his wet hair before audibly clearing his throat as he faced his giant captor.

“I’m, ah, ahhhh.  That is to say, I, uh… Wow …” Steve trailed off helplessly.  Try as she might, Kelsey couldn’t help but let a small smile cross her face watching Steve stumble over his words.  After all, when she’d last seen him he’d been making a wisecrack at her expense.  

“Why the hell were you in m-my, my underwear?” Erin shakily asked.  She brought a stubby index finger up to Steve’s chest, moving like she was going to poke him, but instead she slowly rubbed it over his bare chest, smearing the red goop across his skin.

Kelsey eyed the red, feeling a memory stir in the back of her mind.  She had been ten years old and riding her bike with a boy in her neighborhood named Shane.  They were messing around and showing off, each trying to one up each other by performing silly, childish stunts.  Kelsey’s last one was unsuccessful and she came down hard, the seat of her bike smashing into her pubis.  When Shane saw the small spot of blood between her legs he had pedaled away quickly, not even looking back.

Looking down at the two figures in the stall, Kelsey’s cheeks reddened slightly, partially from the memory, but mostly from the realization that she’d just been the leading participant in one of the weirdest three ways she could have ever imagined.  Not to mention one that involved the deflowering of a virgin girl.  She decided now was as good of a time as any to make her presence known.

Kelsey cleared her throat quietly.  At the sound Erin turned around, tilting her face upwards, her dark curls hanging limply from the sides of her flushed face.  Erin looked at Kelsey for a moment before registering who she was, her eyes widening in recognition and surprise.  She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out.

“Hi,” said Kelsey, with a small wave.

“KELSEY!” Steve roared from Erin’s pudgy, blood-smeared fist. “Thank god you’re here.  Who is this?  What’s going on?”

With both occupants of the stall regarding her with upset and questioning looks Kelsey found herself taken aback.  She smiled before speaking.

“Hi, uh, Erin.  I’m Kelsey and you have my little friend Steve there in…”

“I know who you are, I’ve sat behind you all semester in three classes,” Erin said, cutting her off testily.  “But how is he so tiny, and why, w-why…” she looked down and trailed off, embarrassed, not realizing Kelsey’s role in what had happened earlier.

“Hey, it’s okay,” Kelsey said in a soft tone.  “I know this is weird.  I think I can mostly explain everything.”  With that, Kelsey launched into a very abbreviated account of her and Steve’s time together, explaining the peculiarities of his physicality while leaving out most of the more salacious details of their relationship.  Steve chimed in, filling in the missing pieces of the story of his separation from Kelsey when he was nearly microscopic (also somewhat whitewashed), and how he ended up inside Erin’s ponderous panties.  Kelsey finished with an apology for changing Steve’s size as she had done, not mentioning that she had also, in a way, been responsible for the loss of Erin’s virginity.

“So, hey, I’m going to come down off this toilet and clean Steve up if you don’t mind,” Kelsey said finally, glancing at her phone and realizing that they only had a few short minutes before school was out and the hallways were flooded with students, some of whom might conceivably have to pee.

Erin grabbed a package of baby wipes from her bag.  She always carried them in case she needed to freshen up.

“Here, you can use these.  Just give me a little privacy, okay?  I can’t believe this is happening, this can’t actually be happening.  Tiny men, birthday wishes coming true, whoever heard of that?  The physics behind this are impossible, and it really seems so unlikely…” Erin trailed off, muttering to herself manically as she cracked the stall door a small crack, shoving Steve’s bloodied form out with one hand along with a few wipes in the other.  Kelsey quickly grabbed both of them and settled into the smaller stall, sitting on the seat and regarding Steve with large, sad eyes.

“Oh Steve, I’m so sorry,” Kelsey whispered softly as she shrunk Steve down to a more manageable six inches, shifting her grip so that his tiny backside was nestled in her soft palm. “I thought I’d lost you.  It seems like all the guys in my life end up leaving me, and I thought you did too,” she said with a small sniffle as she brought up the wet wipe and deftly began cleaning Erin’s blood from his arms and face.  She sighed hard before continuing in a barely audible whisper.  “Maybe… maybe that’s part of why you’re here.  Maybe I was always wishing for someone who could never leave me.  And then I went and lost you and I…”

“Shh, shh, Kelsey,” Steve whispered, grabbing the giant pad of her thumb and hugging it as best he could. Looking deeply into her eyes, he continued. “You didn’t lose me.  I got lost all by myself,” he said, smiling, before kissing the tip of her thumb.

She felt her heart flutter when Steve’s tiny lips touched her finger.  She wanted to sweep him up in a big hug, pressing her body to his and kissing him long and deeply as they shared an embrace.  But she was the size of a small building to him, so she contented herself with bringing his small form to her face and giving him a giant peck on the side of his head.  As she did so she could smell Erin on him and wrinkled her nose in disgust.

“You’re going to need a proper bath at some point, little guy, but this will do for now,” she said, running the last wipe thoroughly over Steve’s tiny chest and back, poking its corners against a fingertip to get under his arms.

“What are we going to do about her?” Steve asked quietly, tilting his head towards the other stall.  They could both hear Erin’s frenzied monologue in the next stall, her voice so soft and quick that neither could make out any words, just that she was, understandably, kind of upset.

“I’m not sure yet,” Kelsey replied with a concerned look.  “We can’t just leave her around here to tell everyone about you.”

Kelsey got up from the toilet and slowly made her way to the other door.  When she knocked the voice on the other side went silent.

“Erin?  Are you finished?”

“Mmm.  Mmm-hmm,” came Erin’s distracted reply.

“Are you okay?”

“Yep.”

“Um, so I was wondering if you might, um, want to come with me tonight and celebrate my birthday with me…?” Kelsey asked uneasily.  Steve looked at her with a quizzical look, to which she could only shrug.

There was silence.  Kelsey, concerned that she hadn’t been heard, started again.

“I said I…”

“Yes,” Erin answered in a muted tone.  “That sounds like… fun.”

“Are you sure you’re okay?  I know it’s been a strange, but I think we could have a good time tonight.  I was going to meet some friends and…

“No, I’m sure it’ll be great,” Erin interrupted, unlatching the door and stepping out.  She looked relatively normal, her face still slightly flush but otherwise okay.  She’d managed to rearrange her hair, pulling it back into a bouncy, curly ponytail.  Smoothing the front of her dress she looked up and gave Kelsey and Steve a toothy grin.

Kelsey regarded Erin with an air of uncertainty, feeling small standing next to her.  Though they were just about the same height, Erin outweighed the tiny girl by quite a bit, enough to make Kelsey feel intimidated.  There was a briefly uncomfortable moment before Kelsey spoke.

“Okay, so I guess I can give you a ride?  Do you have a car?”

“My mom picks me up after school,” Erin replied, some of her cheery personality reemerging from behind her mask of bewilderment.  “I’ll have to call her to tell her not to come.”

Kelsey smiled and nodded, using one hand to move a dwindling Steve to the front pocket of her tank top while with the other she motioned towards the door.  “Shall we?”

Erin was already dialing as they made it outside.  She brought the phone to her ear and began to talk excitedly to the person on the other end.  Kelsey half listened to make sure she wasn’t telling anyone about Steve, but all she heard was Erin’s assertions that she was not making anything up and that she was, in fact, going to hang out with a friend.

“No, seriously mom, I’m going to hang out with Kelsey for her birthday.  She’s a senior I have a few classes with.  Yes, I’m sure she really invited me, I’m walking to her car with her now.  She’s giving me a ride.  No, Mom!  Ugh!  I’ll be home later.  Yes!  Bye!”  Erin made a grand gesture of pressing “end” on her phone before turning to Kelsey and smiling.  Smiling big.

Kelsey tried to return her look happiness, but there was a shadow of uncertainty behind her eyes.

Chapter 13 - Turning the Tables by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

Just a brief interlude.  Plenty of action. :-)

 

“Can I hold him?”

Kelsey kept her eyes on the road, hands fixed at ten and two, her mind flooded with so many conflicting thoughts and emotions that she never even heard Erin’s question.  Since they’d left school they’d stopped by Kelsey’s place so they could freshen up and now they were on their way to pick up Alisha, another friend that would be tagging along for the evening.  It felt to Kelsey like her whole world was flying apart — she needed to make sure that Erin kept her secret but it was still her birthday so she wanted to make tonight fun, but she also had to keep Steve hidden from everyone.  She was pretty sure she could manage it, but one slip up and everything would be exposed.  Then who knew what would happen to Steve?  He’d probably get carted of to a government lab, or something, to be dissected by scientists.  She couldn’t let that happen.  

“Hello?” came Erin’s voice from the backseat of Kelsey’s Bug.  She leaned forward slightly, licking her thick, ruby red lips.  “I asked you if I could hold the little guy.  Steve.”

At the mention of his name, Steve began to squirm in the small breast pocket of Kelsey’s tank top.  She looked down briefly to see his head emerge from the top of the pocket.  He turned and craned his neck upwards, his wide eyes finding hers, shaking his head vigorously, clearly mouthing the word “No” over and over again.  Kelsey glared at him, widening her eyes in kind and silently puckering her lips as if to say “Shh.”

“Um, Kels?” Erin asked, oblivious to the drama unfolding in the front seat.  “By the way, do you mind if I call you ‘Kels?’  I mean, I hear some of your friends call you that sometimes in class, and I thought that since we’re friends now it would be okay.  You can just tell me if it’s not…” Erin’s voice trailed off as she looked down sadly.

Kelsey looked up at the rearview mirror and saw the big girl’s dejected face, her mouth furrowed into a deepening frown as her head slowly sank towards her ample chest.  From the moment that Kelsey had invited Erin to her birthday evening she knew that if she wanted to keep their secret she had to make sure Erin stayed happy.  So far that had entailed her listening to Erin’s nearly non-stop stream of consciousness babbling.  With no real friends, Erin found that she had a lot to say once someone showed her some kindness, especially when they were both trapped in an enclosed space.  For the most part Kelsey had been able to filter out most of the drivel; having her mind so occupied certainly helped, as had asking Erin to take the backseat, telling her that Alisha got carsick if she didn’t ride in front.  But now she had to act quickly, or face an unhappy girl with a secret that needed to be kept.

“Oh, yeah, haha, sorry Erin,” Kelsey said suddenly and far too brightly.  “I was just thinking about tonight and I got all distracted.  Here, of course you can hold Steve.  I’m sure he won’t mind.  Right.  Steve.”

Those last two words were not asked as a question.  As Kelsey reached into her pocket to grab the inch tall man she glared at him, hoping to impart the seriousness of the situation with just her gaze.  Steve understood and didn’t struggle, nodding almost imperceptibly to show her that he understood.

While keeping one hand on the wheel, the fingertips of Kelsey’s other hand wrapped around Steve’s torso and plucked him from her pocket.  Rotating her hand deftly she waited until she felt the meaty flesh of Erin’s cupped palms before depositing Steve inside.  With a girlish squeal Erin leaned back in her seat to examine her tiny prize.  Looking in the mirror Kelsey could see that Erin’s face was lit up like a child’s on Christmas morning.

Steve scrambled back on his hands and backside in Erin’s palm, feeling her hot, plump digits give way under his tiny weight as she moved him closer to her face.  Erin’s mouth hung open in awe, her dank, humid breath washing over him.  He could see right up her huge nostrils as she looked over every bit of him, her eyes moving to and fro, but seeming to pay a disproportionate amount of attention to his naked crotch.  Suddenly one of her hands moved away, leaving him feeling exposed until the hand returned, her index finger outstretched and moving towards him.  Her supple lips curled into a wicked grin.

“Do you think you could make him any bigger?” Erin asked Kelsey sweetly.  “He’s so small that I can barely see him.  Maybe five or six inches?”

Steve immediately started to grow in her hand, his body expanding outwards, the top of his head sliding up Erin’s fingers until it came to rest near the tip of her middle finger, his legs hanging over the heel of her hand as his ass rested in her palm.

“Mmm, haha,” Erin chuckled before continuing in a lower whisper, “I still can’t believe you can do that.”

Erin’s grin broadened into a full blown smile, her eyes now definitely staring directly at Steve’s exposed junk.  With a chuckle she brought the palm of her other hand down over the top of him, trapping him between two hot moist walls of skin with just his head poking out.  He could feel his cock and balls pressed against Erin’s palm and from the twinkle in her eye he knew she could feel it too.  She pressed him lightly, enjoying the feeling of absolute power that she held over him in that moment.

When her hand eventually lifted Steve had to fight the urge to cover himself immediately, knowing that if he did so he’d upset Erin.  Not seeming to take any notice of his discomfort, she brought her index finger down again and pressed it softly against his chest before running it over his right arm and down his side, all the way down the outside of his thigh and to the tips of his minuscule feet.  She briefly acted like she was going to tickle him before she brought the finger back up, trailing along the inside of his thighs, slowly moving towards his package before suddenly moving it over his leg and back up his other arm.

Kelsey allowed herself a look back at the rearview mirror to see Erin intently studying Steve as he lay in her palm, which was just out of her view.  Erin’s face was radiant and focused, and it took Kelsey a few moments to get her attention.

“So I was telling you that my other girlfriends can’t know about Steve there or they would freak out.” Kelsey called back over her shoulder as she focused ahead on what was becoming increasingly worse traffic.  “I just need this to be a secret between you and me, okay?”

“Mm-hm, yeah,” came Erin’s distracted response from the backseat.

Erin’s giant fingertip continued to trace invisible lines over Steve’s naked body.  Each time she ran the huge digit over him she would come tantalizingly close to his crotch, only to pull away at the last moment and focus her attention elsewhere.  And each time Steve would hold his breath and concentrate on not tensing up, only to slowly exhale and relax when she moved away.  They continued to play this game until one time Erin’s finger didn’t stop or move away.

Steve knew what was coming and he closed his eyes, trying desperately to think of anything else.  He could feel the skin of the palm he was lying on start to break into a slight sweat as, at last, her fingertip found the tip of his flaccid cock.  She gently moved her finger beneath and lifted it, seeming to examine it before laying it back down and continuing to move her finger over his body. Now with every trip her finger made up or down his body she would make sure to stop between his legs.  Sometimes it was slight, just a soft grazing of his balls or pushing his penis to one side as her huge finger slid by.  But sometimes she would grasp his tiny shaft between her thumb and forefinger and pump it once before moving away again.  As tough as it was for Steve to keep his eyes closed and not know when the fingertip would descend on his crotch next, he knew that if he opened his eyes it would be far worse to see the lust and determination on her face.

After just a minute of teasing, and in spite of himself, Steve began to become physically aroused.

He could hear Erin’s breath intake sharply as she realized that her molestation was having its desired effect.  As his penis began to harden and rise he could feel her abandon all pretense and focus all of her touching on his growing cock.  The pads of her thumb and forefinger wrapped themselves around either side of his shaft.  Her increasingly sweaty hands provided all of the lube she needed to effortlessly slide her massive fingers up and down his tiny dick.  Slowly, and clumsily, Erin began stroking Steve’s cock between her fingertips.

With his eyes screwed shut tightly, Steve began to worry.  If he yelled out for Kelsey, Erin would certainly get upset, and would probably tell anyone and everyone about the tiny living sex doll that Kelsey had been carrying around school that day.  Maybe she’d even share the story of how they’d raped her and taken her virginity.  But if he did nothing then he’d have to face the shame of this gigantic, fat nerdy girl jacking him off to orgasm while he lay helpless in the palm of her hand.  Sure, she had a cute face, and enormous (even at normal size) tits that could be fun… No, he had to stop thinking like that.  The last thing he wanted to do was blow his load all over this monstrous girl’s gargantuan fingertips.  Maybe if he could catch Kelsey’s eye she would stop this.  Against his better judgement he opened his eyes and tried his best to casually look over the edge of Erin’s palm towards Kelsey.

Steve’s soul deflated when he saw that Kelsey was looking straight out of her windshield, not even slightly back in his direction.  In his mind he tried to silently call out to her, but she never even flinched, the back of her head remaining motionless as she concentrated on driving.  With a sigh he brought his head back around only to be greeted by Erin’s enormous face just inches from his body.  She was rapt, her eyes glazed over as she focused on his tiny cock between her fingertips.  A small pool of spittle had formed in the corner of her open mouth as she vigorously continued to pump him closer and closer to orgasm.  Her plump cheeks were ruddy, and he could swear that every so often he would catch whiff of the familiar scent of her arousal in the air, though he wasn’t sure if it was real or just the product of his traumatized mind.  With every passing second he could feel himself being pulled nearer to release.  His dick twitched, oozing a thin line of precum down his shaft before it was swept away by her massive digits.

In the moment before his release Steve looked up into Erin’s massive face.  It was so bright and happy, and in any other moment would have looked so sweet and innocent, he thought to himself, just before…

“We’re here!” Kelsey yelled, stopping the car and putting a hand behind the passenger side headrest to pull her torso around to look in the backseat.

“Erin, what the fuck…” was all that Kelsey got out of her mouth before she looked out the passenger window and saw, with horror, Alisha bounding down the front steps of her house.

“Give him to me!  Right now!”

“No, I’ll hide him.  Just make him small again.”

“No way!  He’s mine!  Give him!”

“She’s almost here.  Just do it unless you want her to see him.”

And, with that, Steve found himself plunged into darkness once more.

 

Chapter 14 - Finishing the Job by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

Ask and you shall receive.  :-)

 

*Edited on 4/20/14*

My aplogies/gratitude for whoever originally came up with the milk duct idea.  If on the extrememly unlikely chance that you're reading this and want credit please let me know.

Went through and cleaned up a few obvious errors, probably adding a few fresh new ones.  Also made a couple of better phrasing choices and embellishments.  Does anyone think it would be worth it to go back from the beginning and do something similar for earlier chapters?

 

It was a beautiful spring day — the skies were clear and the air was crisp, but the sun shone warmly on Alisha Walker’s beautiful, light brown face as she skipped down the front steps of her house towards Kelsey’s blue Bug.

Alisha had known Kelsey for years, ever since they had both attended the same evangelical preschool.  Back then they’d been inseparable, one quiet and pale, and the other boisterous and dark-skinned.  The staff had quietly, but affectionately, referred to the pair as “Cookies and Cream.”  As the years passed the two were best friends, though they began to drift apart when Kelsey left the church when they were twelve.  Still, they kept in touch, and Alisha had jumped at the chance to spend such an important birthday with an old friend.  Though she was a little apprehensive about the plans for the evening, she knew Kelsey had a good heart and that, no matter what, they’d have a great time.

As she bounced onto the sidewalk Alisha unslung her bag from over her shoulder and opened the car door, plopping hard into the front seat in one fluid motion.  As she did she noticed Kelsey in the driver’s seat and a large girl she didn’t know sitting on the rear passenger side both seem to flinch slightly.  Alisha smiled as she readjusted the small gold crucifix that hung around her neck while waving to the two occupants of the car.  

“Hey Kels, what’s poppin’,” she asked happily.

The air was thick with tension, with worried looks passing between Kelsey and the big girl in the back seat like tennis volleys.  Alisha’s bright smile slowly started to fade as she began to wonder what she had just walked into.  She leaned back and settled more deeply into her seat, the action seeming to cause Kelsey to yelp as if in pain while reaching out towards her.

“Is… something going on?” Alisha asked, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

There were a few more looks thrown before Kelsey spoke up.

“Um, this is Erin, by the way,” said Kelsey with a forced smile before continuing in a jumble of words.  “She’s a friend from school, and, ah, we were talking on the way over here and she was saying how she really had to use the restroom, and we were wondering if you wouldn’t mind letting her use one in your house.”

“Silly Kels,” Erin said from the backseat, “don’t you remember?  You were the one complaining about having to pee so bad.  You must be too waterlogged to remember.  You’re such a weirdo sometimes!”  Erin punctuated the last sentence by smiling sweetly and playfully punching Kelsey on the arm.  

Kelsey tried her best to keep a smile on her face as she responded.  “Oh, uh, yeah.  Of course you’re right, Erin.  How could I forget about something like that?  What … What would I do without you?”  She laughed, almost bitterly.

“Well why didn’t you say so?” asked Alisha, noticeably relieved, before turning her attention to the backseat.  “Lovely to meet you Erin.  Come on, girl,” she continued, turning back to Kelsey, “It’s been a while since you’ve been over so you haven’t seen how I’ve redecorated my room.  Let’s go!”

Steve felt an enormous pressure finally lift off his body, just as two now (intimately) familiar, if currently much larger, fingers swooped down and plucked him up from the car seat he had been so forcefully ground into until a second ago.

A few moments earlier, when Kelsey had seen Alisha coming closer to the car door, she had reached out and tried to grab Steve from Erin’s hand.  Seeing her prize about to be taken away, Erin had curled her fingers protectively around Steve’s tiny body, effectively trapping him in her chubby fist.  Undaunted, Kelsey concentrated on shrinking Steve, hoping it would work to her advantage.  But Erin had been expecting that move, and simply tightened her grip.  In a panic, Kelsey grabbed at Erin’s tightly wound fist with both hands, trying to insert her nimble, slender fingers between the other girl’s thicker and stronger ones.

With a feral noise Kelsey ripped Erin’s fingers apart, catapulting Steve into the air.  The girls watched, transfixed, as he somersaulted end over end seemingly in slow motion in a high arc before landing hard on the front passenger seat just a second before Alisha’s giant, denim covered ass had landed even harder upon him.

The pressure was intense, unlike anything Steve had felt before in his shrunken state.  The impossibly thick fabric of Alisha’s jeans did nothing to hold back the crushing weight of the tons of soft and supple ass flesh that pressed upon the tiny man.  Steve had landed face up and found himself with his head free and staring upwards, the curve of Alisha’s giant rear blocking his view of the rest of her body.  It took all of his willpower not to cry out and draw attention to himself, but he couldn’t help struggling to free his pinned body from underneath the butt of this unfamiliar giantess.  Luckily (depending on one’s perspective) for him the weight above was so tremendous as to hold him so firmly in place that he couldn’t move a single micrometer.

Steve was almost unable to keep quiet when the huge girl shifted her enormous ass, grinding his tiny form even deeper into the relatively unforgiving fabric of the car seat.  He did allow himself a small sigh when the pressure lifted, only to feel it catch in his throat as he was whisked upwards at high speed towards the face of the giantess that held him.

“Well hello tiny… or should I say tinier Steve,” Erin whispered seductively, looking like the cat that caught the canary.  “I’m so sorry that we were so very rudely interrupted earlier,” she continued slowly, her thick lips turning downward in what would, in other circumstances, be described as an adorable pout.  She used the index finger of her other hand to push her glasses up her nose before continuing.

“And just when you were so close to your, mmm, petit mort.  Her cheeks started to flush just thinking about it.  “But even though you’re so much littler now I’m sure we can find some way to make you happy.”

With that, Erin adjusted her grip so that she held Steve’s tiny, inch long body with her finger and thumb pinching his torso so that his front was completely exposed to her.  Without thinking, Steve began to kick his legs wildly in the air, hoping to fend off the attack he knew was coming.  Erin brought him up to her face so that her smiling, shapely lips filled his entire field of vision.  He winced as they parted, her smelly, moist breath entering his lungs forcefully.

“Mmm, you don’t know the feelings that you have brought out in me, little guy,” Erin said softly, her slimy, pink tongue emerging from her mouth and running slowly over her lips.  “My life has always been so boring and bland and just sucky for so.  Damn.  Long.  Always having to do the right thing, to be the good girl who always gets good grades and is so nice and sweet even though everyone always treats me like shit!” Large drops of spittle flew out of Erin’s mouth, striking Steve on his torso and running down his body.

“I don’t have any friends…  Nobody really even notices me, much less likes me.  I’ve never even kissed a boy, you know,” she whispered dangerously, puckering her huge lips.  Steve shivered involuntarily.

“Before today the closest I’d been to a boy was holding hands with Josh Hannigan at the end of year dance in  seventh grade.  Then he ended up ditching me and telling all of his friends that he’d only invited me as a joke.  I even helped him with a term paper the year after, being the nice girl that I am."  She shook her head sharply, inhaling a giant droplet of snot back into her cavernous nostrils before continuing in a half whisper.  "That I was."  She stared blankly at Steve for a moment beore continuing.

“But then today I found you in my panties and everything changed,” Erin continued, her eyes shining brightly witha thin film of tears, but her mouth smiling widely.  “I saw that I don’t always have to follow all the rules, that sometimes I can just do what I want to do and everything will still be okay.  Because life is random, and stuff happens, and everyone else is taking whatever the hell they want, so why can’t I?!

The huge fingertips that had so recently been stroking Steve's tiny member brought his wriggling body right up to her mouth.  Steve could feel the air pressure around him drop as she parted her lips and took a deep breath.

“No, Erin!  Don’t!” Steve yelled with all his might.

Erin brought the tip of her tongue between Steve's legs, forcing them apart as she hungrily lapped at his crotch.  Her powerful lips held his thighs in place as she hungrily licked and sucked over his crotch, sloppily trying to give him an enormous blowjob.  Steve was already aroused from her previous onslaught, so despite his  anger and disgust his body easily betrayed him once more.  Erin smiled as she felt his tiny erection poke the underside of her upper lip, and redoubled his efforts.

To Steve it seemed as if gallons of the fat giantess’s thick, syrupy spit was cascading down his body, falling dozens of feet below to splash into the fleshy crevice between her giant, heaving tits.  Erin made wet, soft grunting noises as she did her best to suck him off, her inexact and inexperienced mouth and tongue lapping heavily over his rock hard erection and tightening balls.  For a moment her tongue slipped down, the very tip pressing between Steve’s tiny ass cheeks and nearly penetrating his anus.  He grimaced, and used his tiny, ineffectual fists to beat on the end of Erin’s bulbous nose, hoping to stop the onslaught, praying it would be enough to get her to stop.  But she paid no notice to the tiny man.  He screamed in frustration just as he heard the car doors open…

“Well I really wish I’d had time to show you the ‘before’ pictures of my room, but at least you got to see the bathroom too.  Even though you make water faster than any girl I've ever met, or any guy for that matter.  I don’t remember you ever being so fast before…”

Erin quickly stuffed Steve down the top of her dress, at first sliding him down her cleavage before shifting and sliding him down her left bra cup until she could feel his tiny legs surrounding her hard nipple.  She withdrew her fingers and crossed her arms, using her right hand to inconspicuously massage Steve against her huge breast.

Steve felt his body crushed against the soft, mountainous tit, her huge heart making the smooth flesh beneath his bare torso jiggle in a rapid rhythm.  The giant, rubbery nipple below him forced his legs apart uncomfortably, stretching his hips wide as she pressed him forcefully against herself.  He was wet with her spit and sweat, the thick padding of her bra and her hot slick skin causing him to break out into a sweat of his own.  

It was while he was sliding around this hot, fleshy prison that Steve suddenly felt his hard cock slide into something tight and softly yielding.  At his tiny size Steve’s dick was just the right size to enter one of the milk ducts that surrounded Erin’s nipple in an uneven ring across her areola.  Lubricated with their shared fluids, the tiny orifice felt amazing around Steve’s minuscule erection.  Though he was still upset and disgusted by his predicament, Steve had just been brought right to the brink of orgasm twice, and his balls ached for release.  With a small grunt Steve opened his arms, wrapping them around as much of Erin’s enormous breast as he could.  His tiny ass slid wetly against the top of her huge, ridged nipple as he penetrated her deeply.

Erin was surprised, but pleased, to feel Steve’s tiny body begin to move rhythmically under her hand.  She could feel herself dripping between her legs, and knew that when they got out of the car she’d have to tie her jacket around her waist.  But until then she was just going to lean back and enjoy this.  She bit her lip and closed her eyes, letting the girls in the front seat continue their conversation as she inconspicuously slid back in her seat, doing her best to picture what was going on inside her bra cup.

Steve was close to release, his cock hot and numb between his legs.  He thought about Erin’s giant face above him, hidden by layers of fabric, no doubt red-cheeked and smiling that damn, sweet smile of hers.  Pure hatred filled his mind, and he wanted to slap her, to make her pay for doing this to him, for violating him so completely.  Angrily he dug his fingernails into the soft skin of her breast, doing his best to make this enormous bitch bleed even though he knew he was far too small to break her thick, yet creamy skin.

In the torrent of thoughts and emotions leading up to his orgasm, Kelsey’s smiling face briefly flashed into his view, her soft and beautiful features only enhanced by its enormous scale.  In his vision of her, kind, benevolent eyes gazed upon him, her angelic face framed by soft, brown hair.  If he concentrated he could conjure up her scent, and it made him smile.  But slowly, as his orgasm became imminent, his vision shifted.  Kelsey’s hair lost its soft luster, becoming lighter, harsher.  Her green eyes became flinty and hard, her gentle mouth twisted into an evil grin.  Then the vision disappeared completely as light entered his prison, giant fingers pulling back the fabric of the bra he was trapped under.  The very real and gigantic face of Erin looked down on him, a beatific smile gracing her chubby flushed face before her fingers retreated, snapping the thick fabric of her bra back into place and sealing him against her hot and heaving breast.

Steve was sobbing as he came.

 

Chapter 15 - Rubbing One Out by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

Wow, 15 chapters and an entire year later and this story is still going strong.  At this rate I may be finished by about 2016.  ;-)  Thanks to those who have read and commented.  I do appreciate it.

 

To anyone not interested in reading an entire chapter of mostly gentle but hardcore smut, I urge you to turn away now.  To the rest, enjoy.

 

Edited the chapter title on 5/9/14 when I finally remembered the one that I wanted to use originally.

Steve awoke slowly, his consciousness gradually strengthening until, at last, he was able to crack open his left eyelid. 

An ivory sea of terrycloth stretched out before him, the brightness immediately causing him to clamp his eye shut.  Silently mustering his efforts, Steve gingerly opened both eyes, the seemingly blinding fabric shifting in and out of focus as his irises adjusted.  The relatively oversized towel he was laying on stretched several feet in front of him before ending abruptly in a smooth fabric wall that Steve guessed was a giant pillow.

As his senses returned he could feel the soft pressure of rolled terrycloth pressed against the edges of his face, elevating his head slightly and giving his arms a perch to rest upon as they hung down.  The air in the room was warm against his bare back, but relatively cool compared to the fuzzy fabric beneath his legs and belly.  He was comfortable, but a slow mental scan found that his body ached enough to keep him from trying movement just yet.  Confirmation of the decision to remain immobile came a quick second later in the form of a large, muffled sound emanating from some distance behind him.

The ground beneath Steve’s tiny form was bent and stretched as an impossibly ponderous weight settled in closely behind him.  He did his best to stifle a shiver that coursed through his body involuntarily.  The last thing he remembered before waking was Erin’s torture in the backseat of Kelsey’s car, and he couldn’t be too trusting of the unknown giant being behind him.  His breath came shallowly as he tried his best to make his breathing as inconspicuous as possible.  Steve silently braced himself for anything that might happen.

A large drop of warm liquid hit him squarely between his shoulder blades, rolling down slowly along his spine until the pad of a huge thumb pressed it upwards, spreading it broadly up his back and working it into his skin.  The shock of the wetness along with the sudden human touch were almost enough to cause Steve to move and betray himself, but he managed to keep his cool.  He had to admit, the pressure against his back felt good on his sore body.

Another soft thumb joined the first, sidling alongside each other and up Steve’s shoulder blades, stopping to gently rub his neck before moving along the tops of his arms till they reached his minuscule hands.  Giant index fingers joined the thumbs, softly grasping Steve’s palms and rubbing them in a small circular motion.

Eventually the fingers retreated and another, larger drop of oil began to slide down Steve’s back.  The same four fingers again descended upon his tiny form, slowly pinching and kneading his back before moving down to his buttocks and then the backs of his thighs and calves.  Suddenly, hard plasticky thick edges of fingernails softly scraped down the soles of Steve’s feet making him bite his lip to stay silent.  But just as quickly the soft squeezing started on his calves once more, sliding back up his legs and back.

“I can feel you breathing, silly.”  Kelsey’s slow, breathy whisper was suddenly enormous and yet delicately feminine in his right ear.

Steve whipped himself around too quickly causing his body to cry out in protest.  He slowly crumpled on his side as Kelsey reached for him, an all too familiar look of concern flashing across her beautiful features.  Craning his neck, he looked up to see her kneeling on her bedspread several feet behind him, her pale skin radiant in the cool light of the room.  His eyes traveled up, over the wall of her knees and the soft crevasse of her thighs, up her stomach and finally onto her bare, pink capped breasts.  A small smile formed on her lips when she saw the focus of his gaze.  Finally, her warm, oily fingers gripped his body, delicately turning him back over before resuming his massage.

“Unh,” Steve moaned while exhaling deeply, his own smile evident in his voice.  “This does feel really good, Kels.  Mmm, thank you.”

“Well I figured it was the least I could do after what… happened,” came Kelsey’s tentative reply.

“Yeah, how did you get me away from Erin, anyway?”

Kelsey’s giant fingers stopped for a beat before continuing to massage Steve’s tiny shoulders.

“Oh,” she said after a moment, moving her hands down Steve’s back once again.  “Don’t worry about Erin.  We shouldn’t be seeing any more of her for a while.”  

Silence settled between the two as Kelsey continued to move her hands up and down Steve’s body, leaving not a single inch of his back side untouched.  Gradually Steve could feel his muscles loosen and his joint pain melt away as Kelsey’s deft fingers lovingly massaged him.  When she could tell he was feeling better she leaned forward once more, her breath cooling his oil-slicked skin as it washed over him.

“Why don’t you let me turn you over and give you a happy ending,” she whispered, a playful giggle creeping into her voice.

Steve lifted his head and smiled as he allowed Kelsey’s powerful hands to grasp him and flip his body around.  He laid on his back and looked up, taking in her majestic body as she leaned over him.  Her fingers returned, kneading his tiny shoulders for a moment before dragging the pads of her index fingers down his chest and stomach, stopping just before they reached his growing cock.  Kelsey lowered her head, her twinkling eyes meeting his as she turned her hands, letting her fingernails drag lightly down the top of Steve’s legs.  He couldn’t help but laugh as she winked at him slowly before readjusting herself and bringing herself closer to him.

Kelsey leaned forward and brought her tummy down flat against the bedspread, stretching her legs behind her and bending her knees, bringing her small feet up into the air.  She tucked an errant strand of dark hair behind her ear before bringing her hands back to the tiny man before her.  Her touches became more aggressive as her fingers grasped at every part of Steve’s tiny body, her oiled hands touching everywhere but his crotch.  She continued this torment, her fingers sliding ever closer to his cock without giving him the satisfaction of her touch.

Steve threw his head back and groaned deeply, feeling the deep warmth of his arousal radiate out from his chest as Kelsey teased him.  He watched her face, beautiful in its intensity as she concentrated on her touches, and noticed her cheeks slowly reddening as her breath became just a bit more ragged.  His cock ached for her touch, but she was deeply determined not to give it to him.  Not able to wait any longer he reached out his hands and tried to grasp her thumbs, doing his best to push them to where he needed her touch.  A yelp escaped his lips as her hands finally made contact with his throbbing member, the tip of her thumb just grazing the topside of his shaft.

Kelsey scooted forward on the bed, the tops of her soft breasts making half moons as they pushed against the bedspread.  A smile spread across her red lips as she wrapped the thumb and index finger of her left hand around his dick.  Her smile widened as she felt it jerk in her hand, a tiny spot of precum glistening at the tip.  Slowly she began to rub her fingers up and down his cock, savoring the smoothness of his shaft before running them up over the head, squeezing just slightly as she went.  Rotating her grip just a hair, she slid them down, rubbing in Steve’s moisture with the oil that already coated her fingers.  Slowly she began pumping up and down, watching his body squirm beneath her ministrations.

He was close, but he didn’t want to come just yet as he was enjoying himself far too much.  As if sensing his desires, Kelsey took her hand away, letting go of Steve’s cock and letting it swing free in the open air.  She leaned down further, her hair splaying out around his legs, and brought her mouth just inches from the tip of his dick.  Before he could say anything she lowered her head further, taking his entire manhood into her hot mouth.

Steve nearly exploded from her wet touch.  Unconsciously he bucked his hips up against her lips, trying to get as much of himself inside of Kelsey’s mouth as possible.  The tip of her button nose pressed softly into his belly, the corners of her lips wrapping themselves around his hips as her tongue swirled around his tiny member.  He could feel a drop of her warm saliva travel down his taint as she brought her head up, exposing his glistening shaft before sliding back down and kissing his hips.  She was careful not to suck him too hard, concentrating instead on flattening her tongue and sliding it slowly along the underside of his shaft, pushing it to and fro inside her giant mouth.  Steve looked down and saw his dick once again disappearing between her huge lips.  His stomach fluttered hard as his entire crotch became hot and numb, signaling his impending orgasm.

Completely in sync with him, Kelsey increased her rhythm, bringing the tip of her index finger up under his balls and massaging gently.  Steve brought his hands up and hugged her hot cheeks as best he could, planting soft kisses on the bridge of her nose as she continued to suck him off.  His ass heaved back into the terrycloth beneath him, then spasmed upwards as he began to pump his load into the wet depths of Kelsey’s mouth.  She moaned, the vibrations traveling down his cock and into his whole body, heightening the experience for him as bright flashes filled his vision.

Kelsey continued to suck, but more slowly and gently as she felt his orgasm begin to subside.  The salty warmth in her mouth finally reached the back of her throat, causing her to gulp down his gift in one quick swallow.  The breath from her nostrils blew against Steve’s midsection as she pulled back, releasing his cock from her mouth.  She leaned forward again, running her soft lips over his shaft as she pushed it back up against him, showering it with surprisingly tiny kisses.  Her fingers once again found his tiny hands, grasping them between her thumbs and forefingers as her lips and tongue lapped wetly against his groin and the insides of his thighs.

After a while Kelsey shifted her body so that she lay next to him, moving her warm palm over his body like a blanket.  He turned his head, his eyes finding hers as she idly curled her fingers, running the tips over his glistening form.  No words were spoken, and none were needed as together they shared his afterglow.

Eventually Kelsey wrapped her hand around Steve, slowly lifting him from the bed as she sat up.  With her other hand she grabbed the towels she had laid out, dropping them on the floor next to her nightstand.  Finally she plumped the pillows against her headboard and brought her body back down onto the bed, leaning up against the pillows and stretching her legs out in front of her.  Silently, she brought Steve up to her lips, opening her hand to give him slow, wet kisses against his chest.  Steve ran his tiny fingers through the strands of her hair just above her brow, inhaling her scent deeply as he kissed her there.  She pulled him back, tousling his hair with the fingertips of her other hand before dropping him down onto her soft tummy, his face and body turned towards her face.

She gazed at him down though the small valley of her tits, giving him her best naughty smile as she lowered her hand down her body and out of his view.  He turned to see her fingertips slide under the waistband of her white lace panties, her knuckles creating bumps in the fabric as her hand moved down her slit.  The slanted plane of her stomach lurched slightly beneath him as she inhaled sharply, causing him to roll slowly down the slope before he was able to wedge his small hand in her winking bellybutton, stopping his descent.  Her wrist was directly in front of him, sliding against the soft skin of her abdomen as her hand played with herself out of his view and under her panties.

He turned, crawling on his hands and knees back up her belly until he reached the smooth skin between her swaying breasts.  Crawling to his right he felt the soft skin of her left breast give easily beneath him as he made his way to her hard nipple.  Steve looked up to catch her eye, but they were closed, her face and neck flushed as she continued to play.  Eagerly he reached out and took her hard nubbin between his hands, squeezing as hard as he could as he kneeled on her breast.  Kelsey’s eyes shot open, a look of aroused surprise on her face, her mouth open just slightly.  A moan escaped her lips when she saw him perched on her tit, causing him to redouble his efforts, trying to fit as much of her nipple into his mouth as he could.

Kelsey brought her free hand up and gently pressed Steve into her breast as she used the other to tug her panties down her legs.  Steve heard, but couldn’t see, slick, wet sounds emanating from below him and idly wondered how many fingers she had inside of herself.  He could feel his cock growing against her skin, and slowly began bucking his hips against her as he continued to service her nipple.  The skin beneath him grew hot and slick, allowing him to slide out from underneath her hand and shimmy down her body.

Kelsey’s enormous left hand bounced in and out of his view, rhythmically disappearing and reappearing between the walls of her spread thighs,  Steve slowly made his way down, occasionally pausing to taste her salty sweet skin.  As he approached the slightly tacky and stubbly skin of her pubis she lifted the creamy pillar of her left leg, shifting her left arm so that it ran down her side and around her ass.  His path no longer obstructed, he crawled forward and peered over the cliff of her pelvis, seeing two of her impossibly-sized fingers penetrating her soaking wet slit.  The familiar and woodsy scent of her arousal was thick in the air around him.  Above her fingers, and within his arm’s reach, her huge love button glistened and pulsed proudly at the top of her pussy.  Scooting forward, he reached down and grabbed the tip of her clit between his hands.

A Kelsey-quake beneath him nearly caused him to slide from his slick perch on her body, causing him to hold on tighter to the sensitive skin in his grip.  She cried out behind him, causing him to glance back quickly.  Their eyes locked and she simply nodded before closing her eyes and leaning her head back against her pillows.  Emboldened by her encouragement, Steve wrapped one hand around her clit, pumping it back against her body like it was a cock.  He took the palm of his other hand and slid it quickly over the wet tip, batting it from side to side roughly as he pumped.  His cock was rock hard against her skin as he rode her mons like a bucking bronco.  Occasionally he reached down to her slit to spread her wetness over her clit, careful to avoid her huge digits as they continued to slide powerfully inside of her.

Steve felt the skin beneath him break out into goosebumps as Kelsey angled her ass upwards, lifting herself slightly off the bed and making him hook his elbows into the skin on either side of the top of her pussy for balance.  Climbing forward, Steve brought his face near Kelsey’s button, trying his best to judge its size.  Deciding to go for it, he lurched forward, bringing the tip of her clit into his mouth, filling it completely with her most flavorful and sensitive skin.

Lost in her arousal, Kelsey felt Steve’s tiny mouth wrap around her clit, causing her orgasm tip forward and burst forth as her fingers plunged deeply into her sopping pussy.  With a grunt, she thrusted her hips high off the bed, her right palm pressing Steve’s tiny body against her.  To his credit he continued to lick and bite and suck for all he was worth, causing her to ride the wave of a second orgasm before letting her ass fall back hard against the bed, the springs creaking beneath her.

Kelsey’s flushed chest heaved as she came down, lifting Steve to her face and once more taking his cock into her mouth.  It only took two thrusts of her mouth against his body before he exploded inside her mouth again, as she knew he would.  Smiling brightly, but with sleepy eyes, she pulled him away and curled her hand around him protectively, bringing him back to the sweat-slicked skin of her left breast and cupping him there lovingly.  The hard beat of her heart is all Steve could hear as he was smothered against her tit, putting a slow, lazy smile on his newly exhausted face.

The two lovers laid there together for a while before Kelsey grabbed her bed sheet and pulled it over their bodies.  Their breath became slower and deeper as they began to drift off to sleep.

“Oh, shit,” said Kelsey suddenly, groggily.  “Almost forgot to set my alarm for school.  Can’t be late another Monday or I’ll get suspended.”

A worrying thought slowly tried to work its way to the surface of Steve’s mind.  It was probably just the state he was in, but something seemed very wrong.  Wasn’t it still Kelsey’s birthday?  Wasn’t it still Friday…?  What… happened… this weekend? The world swirled around Steve’s sleepy brain as he fought a losing battle with the sweet embrace of sleep.

 

 

End Notes:

Kind of a cheat flashing forward here, but I thought we needed a solid, grounding chapter with just Kelsey and Steve.  The events of Steve's lost weekend will be much harsher and (hopefully) frightening, but telling it all in sequence just seemed too heavy.  But don't worry, that's coming up next.

Chapter 16 - Smoke and Mirrors - Act 1 by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

Couldn't figure out what to write until it all started seeping out of my brain a few days ago.  This little interlude should be in three parts, and I have the next one worked out so it shouldn't take as long until the next update.

 

This chapter is basically pure smut, filled with stuff you all seem to like -- graphic descriptions of gentle and not so gentle sex, a dream sequence, etc, as well as a couple of things I haven't seen too often.  If you're feeling generous please leave a review.

 

Thanks to everyone who's been so supportive of this story.  It's meant a lot.

 

Also decided to remove the "incest" tag as the story has no actual incest and I'm moving away from that idea.  Or at least incorporating the themes into different, non-related characters.  Thanks to VividImagination for the smart idea.

 

The air was thick and impossibly hot as Steve’s eyes fluttered open in a vaguely familiar half light.  There was soft fabric at his back, warm and wet as it stretched strongly beneath him, cradling his nude body and giving slightly as he subconsciously tried to shift his behind to a drier area.  Steve moved to bring his hands up to his eyes only to have them slide against something huge and slippery just inches from his chest.  Sighing, he finally opened his eyes fully and took in the view around him.  He inhaled deeply, filling his little lungs with a familiar scent before letting out a deeper sigh and allowing his head drop back against his hammock.  A flood of memories welled up hotly in Steve’s stomach, bringing a fresh sheen of moisture to his eyes as he realized exactly where he was. 

A very small amount of light seeped in from the lacy panel of fabric above Steve’s head, allowing the faint bit of fresh air that traveled up Erin’s dress into the impossibly huge pair of panties that wrapped around her hips.  Steve gasped as his eyes focused and he realized that her enormous form loomed directly in front of him, the damp tendrils of her hairy bush just trailing against his bare chest.  Instinctively he pushed his hands down against the fabric at his sides, his fingers unable to find a grip as the gusset of her huge underwear gave too easily at his slight force.  Taking a different approach, he stuck his left arm out in an attempt to pull himself out from underneath Erin’s enormous, wet slit, pulling his hand back quickly when he felt something small and warm wiggle away from his grasp.

A soft, familiar giggle bubbled up beside him as he turned his head in surprise.

“How’d you know I was ticklish on my hip, little Steve?” came a soft tinkling beside him.

Steve gasped and tried to pull away as Kelsey brought her face directly next to his, smiling at his shocked expression.  Her left hand came up and cradled his face, its delicate fingers wrapping gently behind his ear while the heel of her palm rested on his cheek.  Steve smiled and closed his eyes, turning his face slowly to the right and into the soft skin of her hand, enjoying the happy feeling of having someone there who cared so much for him.  It took a few seconds before his one exposed eye flew open in panic.

“But … but you’re tiny!” Steve started to sputter in a stage whisper before Kelsey moved her hand to his trembling lips, a bright smile playing across her face like she had a secret she couldn’t wait to tell.

“Yeah,” she said finally, softly, ”I am.  Probably several inches shorter than you now.  Well to you, anyway,” she said smiling, before continuing.  “But, you see, my sweet little guy, I’m not really here.  And nether are you.  It’s, ah … Well, it’s complicated,” she finished in a near whisper.

“I don’t understand,” Steve said in an exasperated tone, a part of his mind enjoying the feeling of Kelsey’s lithe hand as she moved it down and began to play with his chest hair.  He gulped hard as her hand moved again, tickling the soft skin of his belly before traveling lower. 

“S’okay,” Kelsey whispered reassuringly as she sidled her body next to his, turning as much as she could to face him as they lay nearly pressed against Erin’s ponderous labia.  “I think your subconscious has this all worked out for you.  Just know that I’m here to make sure you’re okay, to keep you feeling good as you remember what happened.  So you don’t go…”  Kelsey laughed a little as she made a goofy face and turned the index finger of her other hand in a slow circle near the side of her head.  “Well, you know.”

Steve gulped again as he felt Kelsey firmly grasp the base of his cock.  It was at that moment that the hammock they both were laying in began to gently sway.  In the distance Steve could hear huge, muffled voices as Erin’s fleshy thighs rubbed beneath him, bouncing him slightly up towards her pussy, still wet from their previous misadventures and the knowledge that she had a tiny man trapped in her panties.  With each giant step Steve could feel tons of girl flesh jiggle beneath him, the sound of her steps almost drowning out the huge squelching noise that Erin’s sopping cunt lips made as they opened and closed slightly as she walked.  He was sure it wasn’t noticeable to anyone nearby, but to someone in his position it was nearly deafening.  Steve began to panic and struggle before he felt Kelsey’s lips brush against his left ear.

“Shh, you’re fine,” Kelsey whispered gently, her hand beginning to move up and down with Steve’s cock firmly in its grasp.  Despite his surroundings he felt himself harden and grow under her deft touch.  He felt her pause for a moment, and after a loud slurping sound from below, her hand returned and began to slide up and down wetly and easily.  Steve realized that Kelsey had reached inside Erin and was now jacking him off with her juices.  The thought of this bizarre three way made him groan and push his hips back against the crotch of Erin’s panties.

“See?  I’m sure this is much better than the panic you felt when this really happened.”  Steve looked into her eyes as she cocked an eyebrow in thought.  He felt her hand move away as her head dipped out of view.

Kelsey’s smooth knee slid over the tops of Steve’s thighs as she moved to straddle him.  With very little room to move she pushed her soft, warm body roughly against his, causing Erin’s wet lips to part slightly to allow Kelsey between her enormous body and Steve’s tiny one.  Kelsey’s sweet breath was suddenly in his open mouth, meaning he only had to lean up slightly to kiss her.  Her lips gave perfectly, moving in time with his as their tongues sexily explored.  The soft heat between Kelsey’s open legs felt good on Steve’s thighs as her belly pressed his shaft up against his own.

The overall enormous heat of their surroundings had left Kelsey and Steve’s bodies bathed in sweat, and they moved slickly against each other as Kelsey rode him hard.  Steve wrapped his arms around Kelsey’s back, pressing her soft breasts into his chest, her hard little nipples grinding into him as she slid her body down his.  He felt his cock to raise up between them as Erin’s juices flooded her panties, the excitement from the movement inside them running down Kelsey’s back and onto Steve, soaking the fabric around him.  Suddenly Steve felt the head of his cock part Kelsey’s lips and slide inside of her.

Steve grunted as Kelsey pressed her hips down on him hard, taking his whole shaft inside of her wet, yielding pussy.  He slid his hands down her back, moving them to her sides and grasping her bouncing hips hard.  His mouth found hers once again before she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pushed his face into her neck.  Steve kissed and bit her, tasting her familiar sweet skin mixed with Erin’s juices, and making Kelsey cry out with a feral moan into his ear.  Then without warning their panty prison suddenly had a little more light in it. 

Erin had stopped walking and Steve could feel the tops of her thighs give way beneath him as she spread her giant legs slightly.

“She must have pulled up her dress,” Steve said breathily to a seemingly surprised Kelsey as she suddenly found herself without the wet pressure of Erin’s giant pussy at her back.  With a wide, sultry smile, Kelsey sat up on Steve, bringing her beautiful upper body into view, no less magnificent at a normal scale than it was stretched out to the impossible proportions that Steve was used to.  Behind her head, still slick with sweat and Erin’s dripping pre cum, Steve could see the enormous pussy that had just been sliding against them both, the twitching dark hole between her labia centered just above them.

“Kelsey, no!  Get down!” Steve yelled as he realized why there was suddenly more light and a relief from the pressure.

Erin’s hot, meaty hand slammed into Steve’s back with a force that drove the wind out of his little lungs.  He watched with horror as Kelsey’s upper body disappeared into the cavernous folds of Erin’s cunt, the moment stretched out as if in slow motion.  As quickly as he could he grabbed on hard to Kelsey’s hips, the lips of Erin’s pussy sealing tightly around his hands as they were both pushed against the giant girl as far as they could possibly be.  Steve could still feel Kelsey sensually squeezing and massaging his member, her hips still rocking, her thighs sliding wetly along his torso as she continued to ride him.  The huge hand behind him began to mercilessly grind the two of them against tons of slick, sexy girl flesh.  

“Urrrgh!  No!” Steve yelled ineffectually, digging his hands into Kelsey’s wet body as he tried to pull her free from her fleshy tomb.  But despite all of his best efforts he could feel her lifting away from him, Erin’s pulsing pussy sucking Kelsey deeper within her as he frustratingly found himself building to the brink of orgasm.  Despite everything else Kelsey still felt amazing, her skilled muscles almost pulling the orgasm from his body as he watched more and more of her vanish inside of Erin.

Finally Steve could feel his cock slide wetly from inside of Kelsey as she was lifted away from him.  He cried out as Erin’s huge, hairy pink lips took Kelsey’s kicking legs away from him, pulling her inside until not even her feet were visible.

“Nooooooooooo!” Steve bellowed as the pressure at his back quickly vanished.  He sat up, hoping to reach forward and pull Kelsey free, when he found himself being pulled away as Erin lowered her panties.

The twin columns of Erin’s massive thighs loomed on either side of him as he rode the drenched gusset of Erin’s panties down her legs.  Her face came into view as she bent over, flush cheeks framed by damp locks of dark hair, her smile literally big enough to swallow him hole.  Finally she unhooked her thumbs from the waistband of her underwear, leaving him laying between her ankles.  As she leaned back Steve was treated to a view up her legs and body, the wet pussy that had just previously been his whole world now just winking wetly up at him from dozens of feet away.  Even from this distance Steve could see a drop of her wetness glimmer out from between the enormous lips that had just swallowed Kelsey up completely, and watched it fall down the length of her legs before splattering hot and wet on his chest.

“Oh, haha.  My, my, little guy, you are quite a sight,” Erin’s voice boomed down at him.  Her elbows were holding back the hem of her dress as she peered down at him, her face equally amused as it was aroused.  “Here,” she said, her breath labored as she leaned down with one hand outstretched, “let me clean you up a little.”

Steve felt her large fingers push under him, between the cotton gusset and his body, until he was laying in her palm.  Erin roughly pressed her thumb against his collarbone for stability and lifted, bringing him up at a dizzying speed until he was just inches from her face.  She looked at him over the thick, black rims of her glasses as she moved away her thumb, her open mouth bathing him in her sex-soaked breath before bringing him right up to her ruby red lips and extending her tongue.

The monstrous organ moved as if of its own free will, licking up Steve’s right leg before quickly moving over his crotch and dragging up over the underside of his tiny cock, still hard and unsatisfied.  He could feel himself being pressed back into the slightly tacky palm of Erin’s giant hand as she accidentally pressed her nose against the side of his head, pushing it carelessly to the side as she dragged her rough taste buds up his stomach.  Finally she curled her tongue and swiped off the fresh drop of her arousal before puckering her lips and bathing Steve’s whole head in a cum-tinged kiss.

“Mmm, Steve, you have no idea what you do to me,” Erin cooed in a quiet voice, bringing the index finger and thumb of her other hand and wrapping it as best she could around his miniature shaft and jerking it forcefully.  “I mean, I’ve always been such a good girl, you know?  No sex till marriage, not even flirting because you know what that leads to.”  She gave him a slow, theatrical wink.

“But now…” Erin said inhaling deeply before continuing in a low whisper, “But now …  Well I certainly wouldn’t be the one anyone would think would be jerking off a cute boy in the bathroom of a tattoo parlor.  Oh, if mother could see me now she’d probably drop dead of a heart attack!”  The thought of it set her off into a flurry of giggles, making her strokes on Steve’s little member even less gentle or rhythmic.

Steve leaned forward in Erin’s palm, his tiny hands trying and failing to pry her insistent fingers away from his cock.  “Give Kelsey back to me, you crazy bitch!”

Mishearing him, Erin replied, “Oh, you want to get back to your giant girlfriend?”  Her giant, ruby lips turned down into a frown.  “But why?  When.  You’re.  Having.  So.  Much.  Fun.  With.  Me?”  She said, accentuating each word with a violent twist of her fingertips.  Steve cried out, beating his fists against the soft plain he writhed upon on as his body struggled against her grasp.

“Y’know,” Erin continued with a slight tremor in her voice, “No one would be surprised if your big slutty girlfriend out there was in here with some rando’s penis in her hand.”  She looked down on him with a look Steve couldn’t quite place, but which seemed to fall somewhere between sadness and fear.  But as soon as he saw it the look vanished.  Erin shook her head and lifted her fingers away, moving as if to take Steve’s bouncing cock between her giant lips.

“She said you were indestructible,” Erin hissed angrily.  “Because she wished it.  Can you believe that?  She wished it and it came true, even though she already has so much.  How many wishes have I made that won’t ever come true?!”  Steve flinched in her palm as her lips just barely brushed against his skin, her teeth snapping angrily just inches from the head of his cock as she spoke.

“Erin, no,” Steve said, trembling, paralyzed with fear.

“Let’s see how indestructible you are, you little son of a bitch,” Erin said as she took Steve’s cock between her huge, sharp front teeth.

 

 

End Notes:

A cliffhanger, of sorts.  :-)  Next update should be up relatively soon..

Chapter 17 - Smoke and Mirrors - Act 2 by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

Not making any promises about the speed of future installments, but I'm commited to finishing this story without artificially wrapping it up.  Thanks for your patience, and I hope you enjoy this new installment.

Comments are always appreciated.

Steve could feel the hot, smooth boulders of Erin’s incisors as they brushed hard against the base of his shaft.  Her sweetly pungent, sex-tinged breath blew moistly over his crotch and midsection as her puffy red lips dragged roughly across his belly and upper thighs.  With a low grunt Erin began to close her jaws.

 

“Erin!  Please! Mrmph…,” Steve’s voice was cut off as Erin pressed the soft, damp skin of the heel of her other palm roughly against his tiny face, smashing his nose and sealing his mouth shut.  She twisted his head hard, bringing it inside her sweaty fist and wrenching it carelessly to the right as her sharp teeth began to dig into the deceptively thin and delicate skin of his cock.  With no air to breathe in the hot, damp prison of Erin’s palm, Steve found himself utterly unable to scream, only able to thrash about helplessly in her firm gasp as the pressure between his legs became incredibly intense.  Suddenly her mouth pulled away as the hand holding his head loosened slightly, letting in just a hint of cool air.  He could hear her muffled yelling through the meaty folds of her palm.

 

“I’ll be right out!  Give me a minute!” Erin called to someone else.  Steve’s heart leapt as he realized he wasn’t utterly alone with this deranged giant girl.  Was it Kelsey that she was talking to? Deep in the recesses of Erin’s fist, Steve’s battered face twisted into a small smile.

 

But his hopes were soon dashed as she gripped his head even tighter in her grasp, the bottom of her fist sealing around his neck as the back of his head was pressed firmly into the soft skin at the center of her palm.  Her soft giggles were just audible over the rhythmic thumping of her quick pulse in his ears as her fingers curled tighter over his face, lifting his little body from her other hand and letting it dangle from her fist as she held him only by his head.  Suddenly hanging in the open air, Steve instinctively thrashed out wildly, his tiny legs pumping hard as his hands scrabbled upwards against Erin’s curled fist.  Just as he was able to work his fingertips between two of her fleshy digits he heard her voice very nearby.

 

“Don’t think I’m done with you yet, Steve,” Erin hissed above his head, her whisper impossibly loud as she spoke directly into the top of her  fist.  His flailing feet found purchase on soft skin below him, sinking between the heaving cleavage of her giant breasts until his calves were trapped between them.

 

“I… I haven’t forgotten how you and Kelsey… r-raped me…,” she continued shakily as she pushed him down further, the bottom of her fist softly insistent on his shoulders as it slid him between the sweat-slicked skin of her massive tits.  He could feel her body shift as she sat down, her upper arms squeezing her breasts together even harder until he was pinned from his thighs down.  The pressure on his head and neck intensified as she bent his body backwards, curling his back until his member stood out prominently from her cleavage.  Steve twisted about ineffectually as she opened a small hole between her fingers, allowing him to see her huge face as she craned her neck down and brought it nearer to him.  

 

“And I don’t forgive you… Which is why I’ll never feel bad about doing this,” Erin said in a small whisper, bringing out her tongue and pressing it between Steve’s thighs.  The wet tip brushed against his balls as it pushed under his flaccid cock, lifting it up between her lips as she brought it into her mouth.

 

There was just enough air coming between Erin’s fingers for Steve to inhale sharply and scream for all he was worth.  Erin sucked mightily, her thick lips sealed tightly over his hips as her tongue roughly lapped against his cock.  Steve could feel his body betraying him, his erection growing in this monstrous girl’s soft, wet mouth as she enveloped his legs in her huge, creamy cleavage.

 

“No!  I don’t want this Erin… You need to stop!” Steve pleaded angrily from between her fingers.  In response Erin pushed the pad of her curled ring finger over his mouth, silencing him but allowing him to continue to breathe through his nose.  Hot trails of Steve’s snot blew hard onto the side of her fingertip and nail as his muffled screams ripped though his nostrils, his tiny, pleading eyes searching her dulled, determined ones.  Suddenly she grabbed the tip of his cock between her front teeth and opened her lips.

 

“I love it when you struggle, Steve,” she said, her lips moving over his crotch and shaft as she held the tip lightly between her two top teeth like a toothpick.  “It’s almost like you don’t want this, even though your little penis seems to think differently.”  She suddenly snapped her teeth together tightly, moving her mouth up and down, covering his shaft in hard, unrelenting bites.

 

If he hadn’t been under the protection of the corollary of Kelsey’s wish Erin’s sharp teeth would have just finely sliced his dick, and he knew it.  Fresh tears sprung from his eyes as Erin laughingly continued to assault his tiny cock, moving her head so that her canine teeth and molars also ground roughly into him as her tongue lapped at his skin.  Though Steve was indestructible, he still felt the pain of her attack, sobbing into her finger as she moved her mouth again, earnestly trying to bite off the tiny head.  Grunting in frustration, Erin swiftly pushed her mouth down, her nose jamming Steve hard in his stomach as her teeth chomped down so hard that he heard them snap together.

 

“Mwah,” she spat, pushing her plush lips against his body before raking the sharp tips of her teeth over Steve’s hard shaft.  Fresh, agonizing screams erupted from his tiny mouth, causing Erin to grip his head tighter than ever before, her sweaty skin almost pulverizing his face in her tight grasp.   Stars exploded in his eyes as the pressure became almost more than he could bear.

 

——————————

 

Then suddenly it was gone, the stars in his vision fading into the blackness that still surrounded him.  He brought his hands up and pressed his palms against his face, running his hands through his hair, relieved to longer be pressed in the sadistic giantess’s palm.  It was hard to tell if he’d blacked out, or if he was dreaming within his dream, or if he’d woken up entirely.  The lines between dream and reality were even more blurred than he’d even thought possible.  Then, as if to drive the point home, he felt a small set of fingertips that were not his own run through his hair before similarly scaled feminine lips sealed themselves against his.

 

It took a while for Steve to pull away despite his confusion, which was fading by the moment.  But eventually he did, bringing the side of his head down against the soft curve of Kelsey’s neck and deeply inhaling her familiar scent.  Her arms came around his back, pressing her soft bare breasts into his chest as his body wracked with deep, silent sobs.

 

“Shh, shhhh… It’s okay, little guy,” Kelsey cooed reassuringly into his ear.  “You’re okay.  In fact, right now you’re in bed with me and pressed against my boob as we sleep together, so you are really okay.  All of this…”

 

“Is what?” Steve interrupted, his voice still quiet and thick.  “Is this happening?  Are we dreaming together?  Is that even possible?”

 

Kelsey looked to the side and paused for a moment before clearing her throat and shaking her head.

 

“It doesn’t really matter right now,” Kelsey said abruptly, pulling herself away, her presence beginning to evaporate into the darkness around him.

 

“Wait, Kels… Don’t go.  I… need you,” Steve whispered.

 

“And that’s why I’ll always be here,” came her reply, a smile evident in her dwindling voice.  “Now climb up and find me…”

 

The world around Steve suddenly snapped into focus, a strip of light above his head barely illuminating the dark mass that surrounded him — giant pens and pencils, a huge tube of lip gloss and a packet of sanitary wipes bigger than a king sized mattress were just a few of the objects that he could make out before spying a comb a few feet away.  Like everything else around him it was impossibly oversized, its tines stretching up like the rungs of a ladder before tapering up into a more pointed handle that stuck out of the brightly lit opening.  Steve squinted up into the light, contemplating his next move when a sudden earthquake and flashing light near him made him yelp out in surprise.

 

An enormous cell phone screen was lit up directly behind him, causing him to cover his face with his arms as he turned to examine it.  For a moment he was too blinded by its brightness to be able to read it, but as his irises adjusted a smile crept across his face.

 

FROM: MOTHER

 

ERIN WHERE ARE YOU? IF YOU DONT TELL ME THEN I AM GOING TO ACTIVATE THE GPS ON THIS PHONE AND COME AND FIND YOU. ANSWER ME YOUNG LAST!

 

Steve shook his head at the ending, before another text came over just a second later.

 

*LADY

 

Looking at the older messages on the unlock screen it became apparent that Erin was supposed to be checking in with her mom throughout the evening but had neglected to do so, probably because she was too busy raping Steve to remember.  Thinking quickly, Steve used his entire hand to swipe to unlock the phone, slapping the screen with his palms to navigate to the “Do Not Disturb” option before confirming its activation.  Now Erin wouldn’t see any messages from her mom even if she sent more.  Steve hoped she would make good on her threat sooner rather than later.  Now he just had to get as far away from Erin’s purse as possible, lest he be forced to go home with that giant, sex-obsessed bitch.

 

As he moved to relock the phone Steve noticed the photos app at the corner of the screen.  Curiosity overtook him, and in a moment Steve strained forward, being careful not to touch any other part of the screen before he slapped at the icon, his little palm just big enough to open it.  The screen quickly displayed the last photo that Erin’s phone had taken, and at first Steve had no idea who the girl on the screen was.  He slowly pulled his arm across to swipe right, carefully examining the cute, curvy and oddly familiar girl shown posing seductively in front of a mirror in a series of selfies.  A glimpse of the girl’s very familiar panties caught his eye as he flipped past and he quickly pawed with both hands to skip back to the revealing shot.  Steve stood there for a moment, dumbfounded, as he realized that it was Erin in the photos, posing in the very room that she had just found himself in.

 

“Of course it is…,” Steve said to himself as he slowly began to flip though the photos again, examining the incredibly ordinary girl that was presented before him.  Because of the size of the phone the images of Erin appeared to be about the same size as Steve was, seemingly staring at him with her best come hither gaze and pouty lips.  She must have posed for these while he was passed out in her giant panties, pressed against her huge sex.  He looked closer at her smiling face, flushed with the arousal of knowing that she had absolute control over him at the exact moment she was snapping those pictures.  Steve could feel hot, white anger rising within him, but even he was surprised at what he did next.

 

Primal growls tore through Steve’s already hoarse throat as he savagely pounded his tiny fists against the phone screen, the thin layer of flexible glass absorbing his blows easily.  If he’d been able to bruise there would be no doubt that his arms and fists would have been covered in them, so wildly did he flail against the thin smartphone.  Finally, after several long moments, Steve collapsed against the screen, panting, forcing his anger back down to his toes.  He had to focus.  Wild rage wasn’t going to do him any good.  Very calmly Steve stood upright and made a few very precise clicks and swipes before he was shrouded in darkness as he locked the phone.

 

With fresh determination Steve forced his still shaking limbs up the prongs of the comb, each lift bringing with it a pained grunt of exertion as well as the promise of freedom.  As he moved closer to the opening the sound of rock music became louder and louder, until it was nearly painful to his tiny ears.  Steve reached the top of the purse and brought his hands up to his ears to silence the roar, but in doing so he lost his balance on the zipper and began to tumble down ass over teakettle.

 

Steve landed hard on the floor, the momentum of his fall causing him to slide a fair distance along the lamented concrete before coming to a rest in a slightly crouched position.  He looked up hesitantly, almost certain that wherever he was he must have been spotted.

 

To his surprise he found himself staring up into the backsides of a few sets of feminine legs, the owners of which were currently facing away from him as they hunched over something in concentration.  After a moment Steve realized that he was finally in the tattoo shop that Kelsey had mentioned a few times that day, and that the main event was happening right in front of him.  Luckily no one standing around the table was even looking in his direction, their gaze focused instead on Kelsey’s left ankle.

 

Looking up Steve could see the giant forms of Alisha, Karen, Liz, and a couple of girls he didn’t know, with the top of Erin’s unmistakable head of loose curls in view just slightly over the top of… Kelsey’s head!  Steve’s mouth dropped open, matching the expression of Kelsey’s giant face as the two regarded each other with fresh surprise and relief.  She was laying on the inclined table in front of him, thankfully the only person not able to see her ankle, her fair face a little flushed from the pain of the tattoo.  She smiled brightly at him and he smiled back, and for a moment his worries seemed to melt away.

 

—————

 

Twenty miles away Julie Anderson reached for her phone, having seen it light up on her lap with an incoming message. 

 

“Finally…,” she whispered through her teeth as she unlocked her phone, fully expecting to see an appropriately apologetic message from her daughter, Erin.  Instead her eyes grew wide, growing wider still as she flipped through the multiple photos she’d just been messaged until they threatened to pop out of her head.  Very quietly she dialed her daughter.  It went straight to voicemail, so she dialed again, and again.

 

After ten attempts to call her daughter the middle aged woman quickly rose from her seat, roughly grabbing her keys and purse as she ran towards the door.

 

Chapter 18 - Smoke and Mirrors - Act 3 by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

I haven't updated this fast in a while, but don't get your hopes up.  I'm either a third of the way or halfway done. with this story  Hopefully the latter.  ;-)

 

I am looking for beta readers, though.  I'm so terrible at editing my own stuff.  My kik is on my profile if you're interested.

 

This one is... different.  I'd really appreciate reviews letting me know what you think, good or bad.

“What… was that?” Steve asked Kelsey.

 

“What was, ugh, what, little Steve?” whispered the giant girl before him, seeming to grimace through the pain of the tattoo being applied to her ankle.

 

“That… I saw a woman, an older woman, getting upset and then leaving a house?  But I thought I was dreaming, and I wasn’t there, it was just something playing out, like in a movie…,” he trailed off, his tiny brow furrowed.

 

Kelsey stared at him thoughtfully for a moment before responding. “Hmm, okay.  So that was probably your frazzled little mind filling in the blanks with, ah, oooh, information that you guessed happened based on what happened later.”  Steve could only look back blankly at her.  She sighed before continuing.  “So, right, you are dreaming, and mostly everything you’ve seen happening is a recreation of, mmm, what’s already taken place, at least from your point of view.”  Steve nodded his head.  “You’re going to see Erin’s mom storm in here in about ten minutes, so your brain created this scene that just played out for you of her discovering what you’ve done and her coming over here.  Mmm, oh!  Excuse me.  Does that make sense?”

 

“I guess so,” Steve replied after a while.  “But is that how this works?  I just get to create people to play out my own version of events?”

 

Kelsey laughed.  “Well what about me?  I’m just an extension of you, being wholly created by you in this moment.  Do you think you really… hah, ah, ah… had time for this conversation with the real Kelsey when this happened the first time?  All alone out there in the middle of the floor, waiting to be seen by any of these giant girls if they just happen to turn around on a whim,” she motioned with her shoulders to the girls surrounding her ankle, all of whom had their backs turned away from the chatting couple.  “Do you think we’re really here and occupying this physical space?  No… ugh, phew, no, Steve, I’m as much in your head as you are, only able to tell you what you already know.  Well, hmmmm… mostly…,” she said, smiling widely.

 

Steve watched as Kelsey closed her eyes and exhaled deeply, her already flushed cheeks reddening even deeper.  When she spoke her eyes fluttered open and Steve could see they were dark with desire.

 

“Can’t you feel what I… What Kelsey is doing to you in your sleep, little Steve?  It’s been… mmm, wow, happening for the past few minutes.”

 

He fought hard to transcend what he perceived to be reality, but could still only see Kelsey laying on the table in front of him and feel the cold floor beneath his tiny feet.  Sadly, he shook his head no.

 

“Mmm, that’s too bad,” purred Kelsey with a slow, seductive smile, “Because it sure feels like there’s a big, wet set of lips wrapped around your tiny little cock, Steve.  You must be so hard in your sleep thinking about what happened, must’ve been poking her as you slept on her tit,” she said, biting her bottom lip and reaching underneath her body to give her right breast a squeeze for emphasis.  “You know how hard it is for her to resist your hard little dick.  Ugh, she’s… I’m… really good, sliding my tongue under your shaft as I take you into my huge mouth.  Can’t you feel me flicking… mmm, and oh, ooohhhh…,” she trailed off before whispering lowly, licking her lips, ”…sucking.”

 

Steve watched in amazement as the giant girl began bucking her hips against the table, grinding in response to what was happening to Steve in the real world as everyone else obliviously stared behind her, watching her tattoo being done as they did before.

 

“One fingertip, her pinky, I think, is stroking your little balls so carefully.  Playing with your tiny ass now.  Ah, fuuuuccckkk,” dream Kelsey groaned as the real Kelsey continued to work Steve over in his sleep.  “Now just little swirls against the tip, just the goddamned tip as my… her… whoever’s huge finger and thumb stroke your shaft.”  The tempo of her breathing increased, her eyes closed, mouth parted just slightly, making all of the sexy, sensual noises that Steve was by now familiar with.  If he didn’t know any better he thought she just might…

 

“Oh, fuck Steve.  You’re gonna cum.”

 

“Wait, Kelsey!” Steve yelled from below her.  “What happens next?  What do I do here to get back to you?”

 

Kelsey’s eyes shot open and she looked at him, looked past him really, as Steve’s orgasm overtook her.  “Here,” she said shakily, extending a giant sweaty palm towards the floor. “Unh, here, just climb on, this is what we did before,” she whispered breathily, without any pretense of coyness.

 

Steve stared uncertainly at the hand dangling in front of him.

 

“Grrrrrrhhhhhmmmmmm, come on!” Kelsey growled, now unabashedly humping the table she lay on as she, as Steve, came.

 

It all happened so quickly, as it did before — Karen turned to say something to Kelsey about her tattoo and saw her curling her hand around something on the floor.  For the briefest of moments Karen and Steve’s eyes locked before Kelsey covered him with her huge curling fingers.

 

“Whatchoo got there, girl?” Karen asked innocently, completely unsure of what she saw.

 

Kelsey snapped back in surprise, almost enough to throw off the tattoo artist behind her but not quite.  Steve felt himself shrinking as her hand opened and her arm flung upwards unconsciously from shock.  With a sickening lurch in his stomach he began to hurtle through the open air.

 

Having been so tiny as to be lighter than air before, Steve thought he’d be able to navigate himself a little better this time.  Unfortunately that was not the case, and as he felt himself rolling and tumbling and flapping his little arms ineffectually he noticed he was falling in the direction of the back of Alisha’s enormous head of natural hair.  He just hoped he was small enough not to be noticed. 

 

The tiny arc of Steve’s fall came up short and he landed hard on the soft skin above the ridge of Alisha’s exposed collarbone.  At his minuscule size he was too small to even register a response from the giant girl.  He bounced upon landing and slid down the supple slope of her chest, trying to find anything to hold on to other than smooth dark skin under his scrabbling little hands.  Alisha’s shirt collar was open just enough for Steve to be able to see down into her bra, and he felt panic rise into his chest as he quickly contemplated being lost in there at this size without Kelsey knowing where he was.  Fortunately something large and golden glinted just off to his right, and he pushed off hard with his arms and legs to fall in that direction.

 

His timing was just right as he hooked his little arms over one end of the crucifix that Alisha wore around her neck, only narrowly escaping his descent into the dark valley of her huge cleavage.  He hung there for a moment, panting from exertion, when he felt an enormous pressure gripping him from all sides.  When he wasn’t picked up and brought before a giant pair of quizzical eyes he realized that she had merely grabbed her cross to adjust it, crushing him between her fingertips in the process.  The imperceptibly slight moisture on the ridges of her fingertip and his tiny size meant that when she took her hand away he lost his grip on the cross and found himself stuck to the huge pad of her index finger.

 

The world swayed and stretched, impossibly huge and with few reference points as Steve strained to find Kelsey in the madness.  He hoped that she was looking for him too, though he had no idea how to get her attention at this size.  If she made him any bigger they’d risk exposing him to everyone else, but he was so small that he wasn’t sure he could even be seen otherwise.

 

There was no time to think further on the situation as Alisha set her hand, and with it Steve, on Karen’s shoulder, crushing him against the Latina’s smooth, cinnamon colored skin.  Steve had never felt such enormous pressure as he was ground into the ridges of Alisha’s fingerprint.

 

When her hand lifted away he found himself with a shoulder-level view of the room, stuck just next to the highway-width white fabric shoulder strap of Karen’s top.  Steve was careful not to move, lest he peel off the creamy skin he was firmly pressed into and become airborne again.  Kelsey was there in front of him, trying her best to nonchalantly turn and look around in an attempt to spot Steve, but he was sure that he was too small to be seen.  Even if he felt safe moving enough to snag Kelsey’s attention he knew that at the most he’d only look like an oddly shaped mole.  So unless Kelsey was secretly and aggressively also checking for early signs of skin cancer he was stuck, both literally and figuratively.  

 

Steve sighed and closed his eyes, thinking about what he should do next.  But as he turned over scenarios in his mind he couldn’t help but feel like he was being watched, even though that was impossible. Finally he gave in and opened his eyes only to be greeted by the impossibly huge face of Erin.

 

“Of course,” Steve thought.  “She had to know I was floating around somewhere.”  Frantically Steve began to try to unstick himself from Karen’s shoulder by waving his arms and legs; but he was more stuck than he had previously thought.  Erin’s huge fingertips came closer and closer as he struggled vainly to free his arms and legs.

 

“Hey, girly!” came a gruff female voice from behind Erin.

 

A moment later, “I said hey!  Girly!”

 

The gargantuan fingers in front of Steve faltered and retreated as Erin was pulled backwards a little by the hard blonde, and fully inked, lady tattoo artist.

 

“Here, hold my smoke.  I gotta take a leak and the shop owners put in smoke alarms to keep anyone from sneaking off in there to fire up a blunt.” She placed her Marlboro, filter end first, into Erin’s already pinched together fingers and walked away.

 

The look of confusion on Erin’s face was priceless, especially at the giant proportions that Steve saw her in.  At any other time he would have been able to enjoy it, but he had been working to free himself during the whole exchange, and through much struggle had succeeded in freeing one arm.  He was frantically pulling at his other arm when all hell broke loose.

 

Steve never was able to fully appreciate how huge all of the people around him were until suddenly they were all in motion, and then completely still, their attention focused on a giant, screaming, middle aged woman who was waving her arms and making her way directly towards him.  Those planetoid-sized bodies parted like the Red Sea as Erin’s mother made her way towards her daughter.

 

“Is that a cigarette I see in your grubby little hands, Miss Erin Lynn Anderson?  Just what exactly has gotten into you today, young lady?  First the pictures you must have accidentally sent me, and now I see you’re SMOKING!” she bellowed.

 

Erin began to sputter, looking from the cigarette that was very much in her hand to the spot on Karen’s shoulder where Steve was, before finally settling on Kelsey.

 

“You!” Erin yelled, throwing the cigarette to the ground before lunging at Kelsey’s prone form in a blind rage.  “You did this, and your little shrunken man!  You did this to me.  Mother!  It’s not my fault, I swear, they, they…”

 

“Who’s they?” asked Karen, trying to make sense of Erin’s crazy ranting as she and two other girls held her back.

 

“Steve, of course!” yelled the struggling giantess.  “He’s her boyfriend, only he’s tiny, he can be so tiny, and… Oh, but then he can be bigger!  And he was places he should not be, shouldn’t be, no, no… But look!  He’s right there on your shoulder!  Look!”

 

Erin pointed her huge finger directly at Steve, who then stopped moving and wished he was actually smaller.  As everyone turned their heads to look, Kelsey sprung from the table and charged towards Karen, index finger outstretched.  Before anyone could get too close of a look the impossibly huge pad of Kelsey’s finger was mashed against Steve’s body.

 

Scooping him up she brought him to her face, giving him an almost imperceptible smile before declaring, ”Erin, you silly goose.  Tiny boyfriend?  It’s just a sprinkle from one of my birthday cupcakes that we ate earlier.  Remember?  You had, like, three.”

 

“Nnnn, no!” Erin grunted, reaching for Kelsey’s hand.

 

From Steve’s perspective, Kelsey’s pink lips came closer and closer until he passed between them and into the dank, arena sized chamber of her mouth.  The heat and humidity permeated every cell of Steve’s being instantly, and almost as quickly he found himself in complete darkness as Kelsey sealed her lips.  He was sent sliding on a torrent of spit as her the tip of her huge tongue attempted to stealthily push him towards the corner of her mouth, no doubt to regrow and retrieve him later.

 

But suddenly her whole mouth moved, almost as if her body had quickly moved sideways and down.  The tongue that had been guiding him slipped, and suddenly Steve found himself falling.  He had no way of knowing in the pitch blackness that he was headed directly towards the back of Kelsey’s throat.  It was only when he felt the air pressure around him drop so violently that it made his ears pop, followed by the still unmistakeable, if giant, sound of a gulp, that he realized he’d been swallowed.

 

He fell further, every so often sliding along slimy walls before being pushed through a smaller opening and falling into a pool of liquid.  The smell was terrible, something like vomit but much more immediate.  Steve treaded the liquid until he bumped against something solid enough to climb onto.  If he’d had to guess he would wager that it was a piece of birthday cupcake, given its consistency and odor.  

 

Steve giggled a little in the darkness of Kelsey’s stomach as he laid back on the spongy surface hand waited to be vomited up.  Because, surely, Kelsey would do that, right?  Otherwise she’d have to… And he’d have to come out of her… with her… And then a memory bubbled to the surface, one of the last things he remembered before falling asleep.  It wasn’t Friday anymore, but Sunday.  He’d lost about two full days with no explanation where he’d been, only aches and pains from whatever he’d been through…

 

The giggling in the cesspool got louder, and faster until it was a deliriously manic laughter that would have been clearly heard if someone had put their ear to Kelsey’s tummy at that moment.  But, of course, no one would do that because that would have been a weird thing to do right at that moment.  The same way it also would have been odd if Kelsey had suddenly ran to the occupied bathroom and broken down the door to stick her finger down her throat to make herself throw up.  In a day of people seeing her act a little crazy that would have been the topper.

 

So, she didn’t.  She talked to Erin’s mom as she apologized for her daughter’s behavior, especially pushing Kelsey to the ground, on Kelsey’s birthday — and after she’d been nice enough to invite her at the last minute, and all.  She hung out with her friends afterward, finishing up her birthday evening and coming home, only to find bile in the toilet when she tried to throw up.  She still looked through it, even cautiously growing Steve only to feel something wiggle in a place where nothing should ever wiggle.

 

So she waited for nature to take its course, and about a day later she passed Steve.  He woke up the next day.

 

Chapter 19 - Awakenings II by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

Well we've finally reached the next phase of the story.  This chapter should definitely set us up for some fun.  Any suggestions and comments are always appreciated. :-)

 

 

Brianna Williams was not a morning person.

 

As the first rays of late spring sunlight crept into her room, the blonde teen scrunched up her face into a perfect scowl before pulling her blankets up over her head, a low groan escaping her lips.

 

Today was her birthday, her 16th to be exact.  Lots of people her age would be excited to be awake this morning, probably looking forward to getting their license later that day before celebrating their milestone.  Brie sighed at the thought, screwing her eyes shut hard until a single, fat tear escaped and rolled down her hot cheek.  All she had to look forward to today was another fucking day at school.  Her parents were out of town at their timeshare until Sunday and she was left at home with Kelsey, her bitch of an older sister.

 

Kelsey, Miss Perfect.  Her parents’ favorite, even though parents aren’t supposed to play favorites, are they?  But Kelsey was definitely their favorite.  Brie thought back to Kelsey’s 16th birthday, almost exactly two years ago.  There had been balloons and streamers to greet the golden child from the moment she awoke, followed by a charmed day of shopping with Mom, then a visit to the DMV.  When Kelsey got home, shiny new license in hand, she had a beautiful blue Beetle waiting for her in the driveway.  For Brie that particular day had brought the news that the following year she’d be attending a continuation school because of her terrible grades and behavior problems.  Even though she’d spent that whole day in her room fuming, her parents still made her come out and put on a stupid hat and sing Happy Birthday to their favorite, Kelsey.

 

It was getting hot and stifling under the covers, and with an annoyed roar Brie ripped them down to her waist.  Didn’t matter, no one was nearby to hear her.  With her parents out of town the only other person in the house was Kelsey, and for some reason she’d been spending the past several days by herself in her bedroom.  Whatever, thought Brie.  She was probably just in there trying to pull the stick out of her ass.

 

Brie sighed heavily in spite of herself, angrily wiping the tears that had been running down her cheeks for the past few minutes.  No use getting all worked up over something that she could never change, no matter how many times she wished things were different.  Besides, her anger never did her any favors anyway.

 

“Happy Birthday to me,” she said aloud to no one.  At least it was Friday.

 

Ignoring her freely flowing tears, she sat up and swung her legs over the side of the bed until her bare feet were flat on the floor.  Her room was littered with various piles — dirty clothes, old food wrappers, makeup, shoes, assorted filth, clean clothes.  She felt something give under her heel as she stood up and idly wondered what it may have been.  Bending down, she grabbed the first item of clothing within her reach, a crumpled turquoise pair of panties, and brought it to her face in an attempt to smell it.  When she realized that her nose was stuffy from crying she simply blew her nose into the small pile of fabric before dropping it to the floor and grabbing a hot pink pair of panties nearby.  After a few minutes of trial and error she eventually gathered together enough cleanish items to make an outfit.

 

Brie closed her door firmly behind her before padding down the hallway towards the bathroom.  She never understood how the house her parents had bought had only two bathrooms for four bedrooms, but out of all the stupid things they did that seemed like one of the least offensive.  For a moment she considered using her parents’ bathroom, but there was something that she needed in the one she shared with Kelsey.  Speaking of which… As she rounded the corner of the hallway Brie peeked a little further down, surprised to see her sister’s door open, which never happened.  Both sisters had, at various points in their lives, taken to putting locks on their doors to keep the other out.  Curiosity got the better of her.

 

“Hey, Kels?” Brie said, faux sweetly, as she knocked lightly on the door.  “You’re giving me a ride to school again, right?  If not I’m gonna…” Brie stopped when she saw that the room was empty.  A small smile lit up her dour face.

 

Moving quickly, Brie went over to Kelsey’s nightstand and opened the third drawer from the top.  He small smile became a bigger one when she saw that, as a creature of habit, Kelsey still kept her cash in the same spot.  Brie greedily stuffed the loose bills into the pockets of her pajama pants.  She was nearly laughing as she closed the drawer, turning to take in the rest of Kelsey’s room. 

 

It was nearly spotless, though the bed was still rumpled from having been slept in.  Brie’s eyes scanned over the posters on the wall, rolling her eyes at how boring and unimaginative her sister’s tastes were.  Her gaze dropped down to the dollhouse tucked near the bed, white trimmed and tidy.  She sneered, remembering how much into Barbies her sister had been when she was little, like the little princess that she was.  When Brie was feeling particularly angry at her sister she would sneak into her room and steal a couple of her dolls, using scissors and markers to mutilate them beyond recognition before hiding them under her bed.  Sometimes, in later years, she’d abuse them in other ways too.

 

Brie chuckled to herself as she bent down over the dollhouse, her ass hovering just barely over its gabled roof, and let rip a fart so nasty that it disgusted even her.  She stood up, laughing harder as she kicked the side of the dollhouse hard, hearing various small items inside of it knocked down at the force.  As a finishing touch she gave her ass a little wiggle, thinking about the stench that Kelsey was going to experience when she came back into her room after eating breakfast, or whatever she was off doing.  Satisfied, she made sure that nothing in the room looked out of place before heading back down the hallway.

 

Her eyes blinked in the harsh, fluorescent light of the bathroom.  She scowled at her reflection in the mirror, angry at herself for letting herself cry.  Slowly she pulled her shirt up over her head, letting it fall to the floor before hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her pants, pulling them down and kicking them off.  Brie shook her head, letting her long, blonde hair fall behind her shoulders.  Her fingers picked at her dark roots, and she chided herself for not dyeing last weekend.  The thought that she was nearly the spitting image of someone that she despised almost entered her head, but she pushed it out, running her fingers over the little straight scars on her upper thighs instead.  After staring at herself for a moment she turned and sat on the cool plastic toilet seat, relieving herself.

 

With a small sigh, Brie reached behind the toilet bowl for the little container of straight razors she kept there.  She sat up, working out one of the blades as she ran the water for her shower.

 

——————————

 

Steve’s eyes shot open at the sound of crying.

 

It was almost too dark to see anything, but he knew he’d heard weeping somewhere nearby.  It sounded like Kelsey.  He had to get to her.

 

Moving was unexpectedly difficult.  Something was on top of him, a pile of something hard, cool and heavy.  With great effort he wriggled and squirmed until he was able to pull himself free, panting softly from the exertion.  Steve rolled onto his back, disoriented and confused.  Was he dreaming?  Would he even be able to tell if he was?

 

Slowly he sat up, rubbing his face in his hands.  The light was getting better, and the pile he’d been buried under sat next to him.  He reached out curiously, grabbing towards the top of the pile until something came away in his hand.  It was hard plastic and a familiar shape, and he turned it over in his hands trying to place it.  His fingers ran over it until it clicked: it was an arm.  Well, a doll arm, unattached from the rest of its body.  In the dim light he could see that part of it was covered in what looked like black marker.  Steve stood up and walked over to the pile, dropping the arm at its base before reaching in and pulling out a Barbie torso with no arms or legs.  He held the body by its waist out at his arm’s length, looking at the disfigured face and hair cut crudely off.  Grimacing, he dropped it on the pile.  Where the hell was he?

 

A low ceiling hung over his head with a sliver of light just off to his right.  Cautiously he walked over to the light, pulling at a thick layer of fabric to move into a more open area.  It was a bedroom, but not Kelsey’s, as he knew that she kept her room much tidier than this.  However, the sight of and smell emanating from a large, unmistakable pile of turquoise fabric just to his left confirmed that he was in a girl’s room.  But whose?

 

As if in response, a huge and strangely familiar foot appeared over his head, descending so fast that he was caught unable to get away quickly enough.  The thick pad of her heel pinned his leg from the knee down, enveloping it in rough warmth.  Steve bit his finger to keep from screaming.  After all, he had no idea whose foot he was pinned under. Not everyone was as sweet as Kelsey.  He watched helplessly as the matching foot came down next to him before the pressure on him increased dramatically as she stood up.  Pain exploded through his leg as it was mashed into the floor, but he remained silent as a giant feminine hand came down and grabbed the panties next to him.  The unmistakable sound of her blowing her nose roared overhead like a jet engine before the panties were unceremoniously dropped nearby and her foot moved off.

 

Steve rolled back under the bed, clutching his leg and rocking from the pain.  The giant feet moved across the room, occasionally joined by the giant hand that would grab at piles of fabric, only to drop some of them moments later.  Finally the feet moved off towards the door, slipping out as it opened and closed firmly.

 

Not again, thought Steve.  Not after the past few glorious days he’d had with Kelsey.

 

Once he was sure the girl wasn’t returning he slowly made his way out from under the bed.  Wherever he was he had to find Kelsey.  She would keep him safe and protect him like she always did.  He closed his eyes and summoned her giant face from memory, her smile warm and sweet, her eyes laughing kindly.  All he had to do was find her everything would be better, he thought.  Setting his jaw in determination he made his way towards the door.

 

——————————

 

Kelsey awoke slowly, thinking she heard her name being called from a great distance.  It was dark, and instinctively she reached to her bedside table to switch on her lamp.  Instead her hand slid over a smooth plastic surface, confusing her enough that she continued to slap her hand around as she struggled to wake.  Finally her eyes opened fully, and she knew exactly where she was.  She should know, given that she’d played with her dolls in this very room for years.

 

Must be a dream, she thought, as she slipped one leg onto the cool plastic floor.  Standing shakily, she looked down at herself and saw that she was wearing one of the princess dresses she had dressed her favorite dolls in as a little girl.  She remembered so clearly wishing she could own such a pretty dress herself, all frilly and pink.  Tentatively she reached up and found that she was wearing the matching tiara she had also prized so dearly.  Must… be… a… a dream, she thought more uncertainly, thinking back to impossible events that had taken place in her life the past week.

 

Loud noises from outside the room shocked her into clarity, and she made her way across the room to the door, turning it ineffectually and pushing it open.  She stood at the top of the dollhouse stairs before what sounded like a peal of thunder ripped noisily overhead.  Almost immediately her eyes began to water, a foul stench filling her mouth and nose so quickly that it took her breath away.  Kelsey reeled, balancing precariously at the top of the stairs as she covered her mouth with tiny gloved hands, before her whole world shook violently.  Her feet stumbled over themselves and she reached out, grabbing the bannister as she began to fall down the stairs.  She caught herself, avoiding the dangerous corners of the step.  Unfortunately gravity kept her moving forward, slamming the side of her head into the hard plastic post at the top of the bannister.  Stars filled her vision before she passed out, crumpling at the top of the stairs.

Chapter 20 - A Cut Above The Rest by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

I've only posted this because the next chapter is mostly written and it's a doozy but I needed to finish setting up Brie's arc.  If there's anything you'd like to see as the story continues please let me know in the comments.  And, of course, comments of any kind are always welcome.  Thanks for reading.  Hope to have the next chapter up relatively soon.

 

 

For a long while Brie simply stood in the stream of the shower, enjoying the feeling of the warm water cascading down her body.

 

With her eyes closed she brought the razor blade to the top of her right thigh, letting the edge just barely brush against the velvety skin there. She slid it back and forth slowly a few times before bearing down and slicing herself, opening three small cuts in quick succession. Bright red blood oozed from the wounds, quickly mixing with water from the shower head before running down her leg and pooling around the drain. 

 

She exhaled sharply, not even realizing she'd been holding her breath. It was really bad this time, and the pain in her leg just wasn't enough. Brie turned in the shower, pulling her hair back and letting the warm water run down her shoulder. These were quicker as she simply brought the razor up and twice across the skin on her upper arm, once again letting her blood stream down before it swirled around the shower floor. 

 

Finally her mind cleared enough for her to push the bad thoughts back down. The memories of years of disappointing birthdays fought hard to bubble up to the surface. Sure, she'd had plenty of worse days in her life. But because of their regularity, birthdays served as touchstones for her normal, shitty existence.  

 

With practiced skill Brie sorted them all into their boxes, until one, a particularly bad but important memory, broke free and flooded her mind with things she had never wanted to think about again. 

 

——————————

 

It was ten years ago, practically to the day.  

 

Kelsey’s birthday had, as always, been just the week before.  Brie could still picture all of Kelsey’s brightly wrapped presents that had lined the kitchen table.  Hanging in the hallway outside of her room there was actually a photo of a newly eight year old Kelsey, grinning a wide, gap-toothed smile and holding her brand new and most favorite princess Barbie doll.

 

Instead of a mountain of presents for Brie, her parents, Mike and Jessica, had decided to take the whole family on a whirlwind family vacation to Disneyworld.  Of course this meant that Kelsey got to come along too, essentially getting two celebrations, but little Brie didn’t care.  Disneyworld!  It was all she had wished for when she’d blown out her candles on her past few birthdays and now it was finally happening.  She almost couldn’t believe it.

 

The night before the trip, still wide awake from excitement, Brie had climbed out of bed and silently crept into her sister’s room, slipping into bed next to her.

 

“Kelsey?” she whispered softly.

 

“What is it, Weewa?” Kelsey replied sleepily, using the nickname that had began at Brie’s birth when she’d been unable to pronounce “Breanna.”

 

“I’m too excited to sleep,” Brie confessed, before adding more quietly, “And a little a-scared.”

 

Kelsey turned, and in the darkness found her sister’s hand, taking it in her own and holding it tightly.

 

“It’s okay, Weewa.  I’m your big sis and I won’t ever let anything bad happen to you.  Especially on your birthday,” Kelsey whispered, giving Brie’s hand a squeeze.

 

“Promise?”

 

“I promise.”

 

When their parents found them early the next morning they were holding onto each other so tightly that they literally had to pry them apart.

 

The trip was a dream come true.  They were only there for a long weekend, but it was three days packed with all of the excitement that Disney had to offer.  Brie could still remember so clearly the sights and sounds and smells of the place.  She remembered hanging onto Kelsey so tightly during the Pirates of the Caribbean that she thought she’d squeeze her sister to death.  A small smile crept over her face as she thought about the princess makeovers that they’d gotten on their last day there, both girls decked out with glittery makeup and tiaras.  But her smile turned to a frown when she recalled the later events of that last day, her actual birthday.

 

The family had ridden the monorail back to the hotel for a planned nap before they were to return to the park for a final, magical evening.  Kelsey and Brie were crashed on top of the cool bedspread of their shared bed, still decked out like little princesses.  Brie awoke to the sounds of loud voices coming from their balcony.  Her curiosity got the better of her and she crawled out of bed, parting the curtain and sliding the door open only to be greeted by the sight of her mother sitting and weeping directly in front of her.  Mike stood angrily over her, both instantly becoming silent at the sight of their daughter.

 

“Mommy, daddy.  Why are you fighting?”

 

Brie closed her eyes tightly in the shower, slowly cutting another line into her already bloody arm.

 

Her parents had calmly explained that after the school year was over in a couple of months mommy and daddy weren’t going to be living together anymore.  They hadn’t wanted to tell the girls until after the trip, but that was what was happening.  Kelsey would stay at home with mommy, and daddy would take Brie a few hours away for them to both live with daddy’s brother Larry.  It would hopefully just be for the summer, but it might be forever.  And please, her parents asked, don’t tell your sister.  We don’t want to ruin her time here at Disneyworld.

 

“But what about me?  It’s my birthday,” Brie remembered asking her little self.  But she hadn’t said anything at all, she’d just looked into her parents’ tear stained eyes and nodded silently, solemnly.  It was her very first memory of pushing down such a huge bundle of bad feelings.  She turned and opened the door silently, the cool air from inside blowing back her fine blonde hair as she stepped out of the Florida humidity.  Fat tears rolled down her red cheeks as she climbed back onto the bed with her sister.  With a little grunt she pulled Princess Barbie out of her sister’s hot and sweaty little hand and threw her onto the floor, threading her own fingers through Kelsey’s and burying her face into a pillow.

 

Her memories shifted, skipping ahead months later.  Her parents had reconciled and she and Kelsey were reunited, hugging tightly with tears of happiness streaming down both of their faces.  Brie had only had to spend about half a school year away, and she couldn’t wait to tell her sister everything that had happened to her while she was gone — including the nights that her uncle Larry had come into her bedroom, even though he had told her to never tell anyone.  How could little Brie have known that Kelsey would repeat her stories to one of her teachers at school, or that it would get her uncle into so much trouble? Salty tears rolled down to the corners of her mouth.

 

But daddy never forgave her.  And mommy… Well, she had just reconciled with her husband, and a scandal like that just didn’t fit the narrative she was trying to create for how the rest of her life would go.  So Jessica supported Mike and never even once addressed the issue with her daughter. Her parents took her to all of the court appointed counseling dates and made her available for the trial so that they wouldn’t have to deal with the fallout of losing a child to Child Protective Services.  But from then on they treated her even worse than before.  In their minds she was already the accident that they they should have aborted so as not to put a strain on their marriage (as her mother told her one night years later after a drunken fight with her father).  Now she was also a troublemaker who had, once again, nearly ripped the family apart.

 

That year Kelsey’s pile of birthday presents was even higher than the year before, with more dolls and toys than any one girl could need.  When the next week rolled around Brie got… a cake with some candles and a gift card.  Brie’s eyes opened in the shower, the next scene playing out in front of her eyes.  After getting home from school on that birthday Kelsey had asked their mom if there was any ice cream for the birthday cake.  Of course there wasn’t, but since the golden child wanted it then she would have it.  Brie watched as mommy swept her keys up off the counter and grabbed Kelsey’s hand, practically bounding out the door and leaving her behind.  She stood still in the kitchen and waited a minute, even though she knew they weren’t coming back for her, the sound of the garage door closing and the minivan driving away confirming it.

 

Two tears rolled down her face as little Brie solemnly went to her sister’s room, opening her door and spying her prize on Kelsey’s bed — her favorite doll.  Brie turned the little princess over in her hands, admiring her brightly colored clothes before angrily ripping them off of her little plastic body and dropping them on the floor.  Her face twisted into a sneer as she pulled the doll’s arms out an an unnatural angle and yanked on them until they popped out, dropping them on top of them small pile of fabric between her feet.  Finally she raised the mangled doll before her face and dropped it, relishing the sound of it clattering on the floor.  The little princess had fallen face down, and Brie smiled when she felt the cool plastic under her little foot as she ground the doll into the low, rough carpet.  Little Brie mashed Kelsey’s favorite doll, twisting its little head under the ball of her foot until the tears stopped flowing.

 

With a little half smile she left the scene without cleaning up, and though Kelsey had to know it was her, Brie never got into trouble for it.  Instead, the following week, a little lock appeared on the door to Kelsey’s room.  That didn’t stop Brie, though.  That birthday night, and every birthday afterward, Brie would wish for Kelsey’s favorite doll to have and control of for her very own.  And whenever Kelsey forgot to lock her door Brie was there, hastily grabbing any of Kelsey’s dolls that she could find quickly and stealing them back to her room to abuse them, eventually depositing their destroyed little bodies under her bed.

 

——————————

 

Brie hastily washed her hair and body, her weeping wounds eventually slowing to a thin trickle.  She turned off the shower and stepped wetly onto the floor mat, tearing off enough toilet paper to drape over her cuts, bright thin lines keeping the tp stuck to her arm and legs.  Carefully she put on her clothes, avoiding the wounds on her thighs as she pulled her dingy white cotton panties up her legs and rolled down her jean skirt, a thin tank keeping her arms bare to be covered by a sweater she had in her room.  Finally she ran a comb through her wet hair and quickly applied some dark eye makeup.  She stood in front of the mirror, her scowl gradually unclenching into a blank stare and finally into a small, dead-eyed smile before she turned and walked out of the bathroom, her phone in one hand and a small pile of dirty clothes in the other.  

 

On a hunch she headed down the hallway only to find Kelsey’s door still wide open with no sign of her sister anywhere.  With a long groan of anger and frustration Brie unlocked her phone and dialed Kelsey.  She jumped in surprise as a loud, bright buzzing came from the nightstand next to her, playing her sister’s familiar ringtone.  With her brow furrowed Brie made a quick scan of the room, finding nothing out of place.  Served Kelsey right —she’d left without her in such a hurry that she’d even forgotten her phone.  With a grunt Brie knocked the phone to the floor.  Her eyes flickered over the large dollhouse near the bed, and for a moment she considered tearing it open to take what she was owed.  But no, she was practically an adult now, too grown up for such childish things.  Still, she gave the house a good kick before heading out of the room and back to hers.

 

As was her customary style she burst into her own room, swinging the door open brusquely and angrily, ready to grab her sweater and walk to school since that bitch had already left without her.  Small movement below her brought her vision downward, and her breath caught in her throat.  Her dirty clothes dropped from her hand as her suddenly bright eyes focused on a moving figure on her dirty floor.

 

“H-hello?” She whispered breathily, her heartbeat suddenly threatening to burst out of her body.

 

“Please take me back to Kelsey!” the small doll man on the floor yelled forcefully.

 

Brie’s lips curled into a nasty grin as she considered the little doll in front of her.  Here he is, she thought to herself as she slowly dropped to her knees.  Kelsey’s favorite doll, just like she’d always wished for.  And so fancy, moving and talking.  Mom and dad must have spent a fortune on this one.  She bared her teeth as she sat on the backs of her legs, her left arm reaching for the animated little figure.  Her skin was electric, the feeling of power so palpable that it surged through every nerve ending in her body.  It was then that she noticed that he was completely naked and… anatomically correct.  Her mind reeled as her hand curled around his little body, warm and soft, not hard and plastic like she was expecting.  Brie could feel warmth between her legs and knew that this little doll was making her so. fucking. wet.  Her smile was practically big enough to swallow him whole as she brought him to within inches of her relatively giant face.  His back rested against her curled fingers as the huge pad of her thumb slowly ran up and down his sternum, occasionally flicking to rub over his tiny hardening nipples.  Under the thin fabric of her shirt Brie could feel, and see, hers hardening to match.

 

“So,” she said languorously, all plans for her day slowly being replaced with much filthier ones as the seconds passed.  “What’s your name, little guy?”

 

Chapter 21 - Birthday Wishes by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

A few thousand words of smut.  I always appreciate any comments or reviews.  Is there anything you'd like to see happen as we move forward?

 

 

 

Kelsey awoke, her head throbbing painfully.  Holding her face in her hands she sat up slowly, swinging her legs over so that her small bare feet rested on the second plastic step of her dollhouse.  She stayed there for a moment, lowering her head between her knees as she ran through what had happened, what was currently happening, as impossible as it seemed.  Finally she leaned her head back and pulled her hands away, surprised in the half light to see a dark spot on the delicate pink gloves she was wearing.  A quick sniff of the metallic scent on her fingertips told her it was blood, leading her to gingerly touch her throbbing temple to verify her injury.  Kelsey sighed, tiny and dejected.

 

“This can’t be happening,” she whispered aloud to no one, her tiny voice echoing off of the plastic walls.

 

As if in response the distant sound of her cell ringtone chimed softly from outside the dollhouse walls, suddenly filling her chest with a swell of hope.  She was just beginning to stand when the sound of the phone moved sharply, the doppler effect bending the notes as the noise rapidly came closer before ending with a crash as the phone slammed into the exterior wall.  Kelsey’s lizard brain sprung into action, instinctively knowing that anything relatively large enough to move her phone like that would pose a very real threat to a doll sized girl such as herself.  She quickly crouched low and scooted away from the top of the stairs, half running/half crawling back into the bedroom she had found herself in earlier.  Just as she passed the threshold of the doorway the dollhouse was rocked by an enormous jolt, sending the little princess sprawling, stumbling until she tripped and fell, skidding on her belly on the hard plastic floor.  Her momentum slid her forward until she crashed into the wall opposite the door.  She curled into a ball and froze, trying to keep even the sound of her rapid breathing to a minimum, lest she be discovered.

 

She lost track of how long she’d stayed that way, listening intently for any more sounds outside the dollhouse.  She was sure that at any moment giant hands would rip the roof above her away, but she was too paralyzed with fear to take better cover.

 

“How does Steve even do this?” she asked herself.

 

Eventually her breathing slowed and the adrenaline subsided, allowing her to raise herself on two wobbly legs.  Holding the nearby bedpost for support she stood for there for a moment, cocking her head to listen carefully, ensuring again that there was no one outside.  Finally she reached up and adjusted her tiara, tucking her disheveled hair behind her ears as best she could before bringing both hands down to smooth the satiny fabric of her princess gown.  She wasn’t sure exactly who was causing all of the ruckus outside, though with her parents out of the house this week she had a good idea who it might be.  It was clear that any answers she sought lay outside the dollhouse doors — who had been out there, where Steve was, and where her phone was so she could call for help.  With a determined sigh, brave little Kelsey walked out of the room and gingerly made her way downstairs.

 

——————————

 

Steve was shocked to see the giant door swing open with such quickness and force, but nothing prepared him for the sight of the giantess who’d done it suddenly towering over him huge and beautiful, nearly the spitting image of Kelsey.  He found himself unable to move, his brain trying to process so much input that it left him utterly motionless.  He heard himself ask for Kelsey before the giant girl wrapped her hand around him and brought him up to her face.  It took him a few more moments to realize she had asked him something, and that she was rubbing his chest seductively.

 

“Uh, sorry, what?” he coughed, ineffectually trying to turn in her vise-like grip as the pad of her thumb made slow circles over his chest, each rotation running over his tiny, hardening nipples.

 

“Your name, little doll man.  I’ve never seen anything like you before.  Who made you?” the girl asked with a smirk.

 

“Um, I’m not really sure what my name is, actually,” Steve said quietly.  Her grip had pushed his cock upwards against his tummy, the webbing between her index finger and thumb slowly rubbing up against the underside of his shaft as she continued to run her thumb over his chest.  He could feel himself begin to harden in her grip and he hoped she wouldn’t notice.

 

“Well what company made you?  Are you programmed to answer that?”

 

“Im a man, not some kind of robot,” he answered indignantly.  “You can call me Steve.  Now can you please take me to Kelsey?”

 

The girl stood up on her knees before standing fully and walking over to sit on her bed.

 

“Well my name is Brie, thanks for asking,” Brie said pouting theatrically, mock hurt.  “And I don’t think you’ll be seeing Kelsey for a while.  The dumb cunt already went to school today.  Couldn’t even bother to give me a ride on my birthday.  But that’s okay, my birthday wish finally came trrrrruuuuuuuuuue!”

 

With that she fell back on the bed, bringing up her other hand and adjusting her grip so that both of her thumbs were hooked under Steve’s armpits as she held him above her.  Without her hand pushing it down, and thanks to gravity, Steve’s hard little cock sprang free between his legs.

 

“Oh, but thank you for the present, Steven,” Brie cooed as her eyes quickly zeroed in on her prize.  “It’s what I’ve always wanted.  Mmm, and ‘I didn’t get you anything…”

 

Steve squirmed in her grasp as she lowered his body to her eager lips, parting them as his cock slid between until his hips were resting on their soft, pillowy surface.  The suction was intensely pleasurable, radiating warmth outward in waves as Brie slid her tongue along the underside of his shaft, unintentionally crossing her eyes as she watched Steve twist between her hands.  Her huge, warm fingers spread across his back as her cheeks puckered together comically.  With one powerful suck Steve found himself falling forward, scrabbling his little hands against Brie’s hot cheeks as her nose pressed insistently against his chest.  He screamed in surprise and pleasure as Brie opened her mouth wider, letting his balls slip over her bottom lip and into her mouth, her tongue hungrily lapping them up and pulling them inside.  A low chuckle came from deep in her throat as she tasted the saltiness of Steve’s pre cum on her huge tongue.  She giggled softly as she pulled him away, a long string of her saliva trailing between her giant lips and the head of his little cock.

 

“You’re pretty tasty, little guy,” Brie purred as she ran her tongue over her bottom lip.  “But I need more,” she said as she again took him in one hand.  “Much more…,” she trailed off as she brought him down her body. 

 

With her free hand Brie hiked up her skirt, exposing her white cotton panties to his view.  Steve watched, mesmerized, as she sat up a bit and spread her legs for him, wiry brown hairs poking out from the top and sides of her underwear and a dark wet spot slowly seeping from her pronounced camel toe.  Without warning Brie thrust his little face between her pussy lips, the wet fabric of her panties doing little to keep her moisture from soaking into his mouth and nose.  

 

Her scent and taste invaded his senses, overpowering him to the point that he thought he might pass out.  He found himself coughing against her, the soft heat beneath her underwear absorbing the vibrations of his hacking.

 

Brie laughed, the featherlight touch of his shaking tickling her slightly.  She brought her fingers around the back of his head and neck, the tips of her fingers grinding his little face against the rough cotton covering her enormous wet cunt.

 

“Mmm, that’s good, little Stefan…,” she whispered.  “But I need you in me.”

 

With that, Brie hooked the fingers of her other hand around the crotch of her underwear, pulling them to one side and exposing her huge, swollen labia to him.  Steve was dumbfounded as she clenched her powerful pussy, pushing a huge, white pearl of her wetness from between her lips that ran slowly down the shiny skin of her perineum before sliding down into the dark crevasse below.  Brie’s smile was positively carnivorous as she moved to push Steve’s face between her sopping lips.

 

“Wait, no!  Stop!  You have to take me to Kelsey.  Stop!” Steve yelled, Brie’s pussy taking up all of his vision.

 

“Yeah, yeah,” Brie sneered as she used the fingers of her free hand to spread open her outer lips..  “I’ll take you back to her room once I’m done with you, doll man.  I’m sure you’re her faaaavorite.”

 

Brie’s powerful fingers guided Steve’s little head forward until his face was flush against the wet, velvety skin of her enormous womanhood.  He did his best not to panic without air as she rubbed his face up and down her sopping slit, finally slipping it wetly between her inner lips, shrouding his vision in darkness.  His ears popped as he passed into her vaginal canal, the slick muscles of her cavernous pussy sliding thickly over his ears until he felt her ring of powerful muscles seal around his neck.  Being the size of a Ken doll meant that it was a pretty tight fit, even with just his head inside.  Brie grunted as she twisted his body, relishing the feeling of his head rotating around inside of her until his face was pressed against her g spot.

 

Steve lay on his back, his left shoulder resting against Brie’s prodigious fur, the other pressed against the damp fabric of her panties as his head and neck were fully inside of her.  His hands scrabbled upward above where his head would be, grabbing tufts of her slick pubes and handfuls of her underwear, occasionally slapping against her mons, causing her to cry out in aroused surprise. This little doll was so much feistier than the hard plastic Kens she’d had in the past.

 

“I’m not sure if you can hear me in there, Stevie,” Brie practically groaned, biting her lip and sliding the fingers of one hand down his chest.  “But if you want to see your owner again I’d suggest you get to licking.  Help me, mmmmmmm, and I’ll… help you.”

 

Steve was just opening his mouth to comply when he felt her huge index finger and thumb wrap around his rock hard cock.

 

Brie smiled to herself when she felt his head jerk inside of her as his body spasmed from her touch.  Such simple creatures, men, she thought to herself; even little doll men.  She inhaled sharply and clenched as he raised his head and began to lick her most sensitive bundle of nerves.

 

Inside Brie, Steve was doing his absolute best to pleasure the giant teen.  The sooner she came, he figured, the sooner she’d take him back to Kelsey’s room so he could wait for her return.  He leaned upwards, taking as much of the wet, slick mass of her G spot into his little mouth as he could, running his lips and tongue against its uneven, bumpy surface.  Her juices filled his mouth, nose and ears, and he could feel her wetness seeping out of her, running down his shoulders, soaking the bedsheets beneath them both.  Suddenly he found himself with even less room as Brie’s giant thumb slid up his chest and over his neck, the pad sliding hard over his face before retreating slowly.

 

Brie rubbed her index finger over her cream covered thumb before returning them to Steve’s shaft, using her cum as lube as she jacked him off with slow, regular strokes.  His cock twitched between her fingers, causing her to clench hard over his little head and neck.  As her left hand played with him, she slowly raked the fingertips of her right up his little torso until her index and middle fingers were under his armpits.  She pushed him as far into her as she could, grinding her hips and rubbing her lips against his shoulders as she fucked his head.  With a gasp she looked down to see his hands blindly grabbing at her puffy little lips, pulling them down hard across his chest before releasing them.  His hands slid wetly up, little fingers slipping under the folds of her hood, probing the sensitive skin there.  Finally both of his hands converged on her clit and squeezed, practically pulling her forward as she lurched against his little body, her slick pubes sliding easily against his shoulders as she thrust her ass in to the air, nearly pulling his body off the bed.  She could feel more of his precum seeping from the head of his tiny cock, marveling at the attention to detail paid to this toy.  The giant fingers under his arms smashed him hard against her as she bore down, grinding his little torso hard into her bed and forcing his shoulders into her wet flesh.  Brie grunted as she felt her potential orgasm begin to build inside of her.

 

Not yet, she thought to herself.

 

She shifted the grip of the hand that was holding Steve until she was holding his torso firmly in her grasp.  Her breath drew in sharply as she began to pull his head out, relishing the feel of his tiny chin and nose as they slid against her folds.  With a small wet pop Steve found himself back in the light, his tiny hands scooping away Brie’s creamy juices from his face, blowing them from his nostrils as he felt her raise him to her face.

 

Brie held him before her, an amused look on her flushed face as he dangled in her hand.  Without warning she brought him forward, parting her lips and bringing his wet little head inside of her mouth.  She moaned as she tasted herself on his head, sliding his face against her rough taste buds.  Steve opened his mouth to scream only to find it filled with the chalky, cheesy residue that coated Brie’s tongue as she swirled his head around her own huge mouth.  Finally she pulled him out, his hair pulled between her lips from the force of her suction.

 

“Mmm, I love tasting myself on you,  my sweet little sex doll,” Brie purred as she sat up on her knees.  “But enough messing around.  You’re gonna make me cum.”

 

With a cruel laugh Brie opened her grip, letting Steve fall onto the bed before her where he landed in a heap, his body rolling down into the indents her knees made in the bed.  She swung off the bed, her bare feet landing on the floor as she began to unbutton her skirt.  With a little squeal she peeled off her skirt and panties, letting them drop to the ground as she practically jumped back on top of her sheets, her giant bare ass crashing down, just missing Steve as he struggled to stand on the shaking bed.

 

Brie scooped Steve up in her hand, her palm spread across his back as the tips of her fingers held his sides, leaving his front exposed to her.  She laughed as she batted his swinging cock to one side with the index finger of her other hand.

 

“What would you even do with that little thing, anyway?” she asked in a mocking voice.  “I may be tight, but I wouldn’t even feel it if you put that inside of me.  As it is I can barely even feel it when I’m sucking on it.  Pathetic.”

 

With that she drew his shaft into her mouth once again, this time giving him long, hard sucks until her lips made little squeaking sounds.  Steve’s head rolled back against his shoulders, a long groan escaping his lips.

 

She brought him back up until she could see his face clearly and laughed.

 

“Oh, are you going to cum for me, little guy?  Hmm? You're gonna give me your tiny load? Didn’t you ever learn that a lady cums first, you little shit?”  

 

Steve’s cock was so slick as she brought her giant fingers up to jerk him off roughly.  She tugged and rubbed and pulled until she was sure he was right at the edge, his breath coming quickly to his red chest, little feet curling below her open fist.

 

“Typical,” she breathed in his face as she took away her fingers from his crotch, the hand holding him tightening further around him.

 

Brie lay on her side, bending her top knee and spreading her legs as she brought him back down.

 

“Now you’re gonna finish me off,” she grunted, lust thick in her voice.

 

She placed him stomach down on the inner thigh of her lower leg, letting go of her hand, running her fingertip up her leg and over her very sensitive labia.  It was hot and smooth where he lay on her thigh as he watched her part her lips, dipping her index finger all the way inside of her before sliding it out, slick and shiny with her wetness.

 

“Crawl forward and put your arms in me, Steve,” Brie said throatily.  “Now!”

 

Steve did as he was told, placing his palms together and pushing them between her lips.  Brie made it a little easier, spreading herself for him effortlessly with her enormous fingers.  He plunged them inside of her, over his wrists and elbows and up his arms.  Her huge clit loomed in front of his face, causing him to turn his head to one side as he slid up all the way to his shoulders.  It was so hot inside of her, hotter than anything he’d ever felt. His breath came in quick gasps, blowing over the tufts of Brie’s thick pubes.

 

“That’s right, get them nice and wet, you little fuck," she said looking down at him.

 

As if to show him just how small he was, Brie reached down and grabbed Steve’s ankle, dragging him back across her thigh and pulling his arms from inside her.  Steve groaned as his dick, still hard between his legs, slid over the creamy skin of her thigh and up against his belly.

 

“Now,” Brie said authoritatively,” one hand on my clit.”

 

Steve reached up and grasped the huge button, feeling it slip out of his cum slicked hand before getting a firmer grip and squeezing.  He felt her shudder underneath him, sending pleasurable waves throughout his own body.  Above him he could see Brie’s chest rise and fall quickly.

 

“Make sure that other arm is plenty wet, Steve, because I want you to shove it into my asshole.”

 

He gulped hard, looking to his right at the giant pucker of her anus.  

 

“All of it,” she whispered as if reading his thoughts.  “Don’t make me do it for you because I won't be gentle.”

 

Steve pointed his palm as best he could before pushing it inside of her  Brie’s powerful ring of muscle grasped his hand hard, pulling it further in slightly before relaxing and allowing him to to slowly push his arm all the way in.  She brought her knee up, sliding her foot along the inside of her calf up to her other knee, spreading her legs even further.  His head was once again directly in front of the fragrant furnace of her giant pussy.  

 

“Fuck… Fuck me,” Brie said shakily

 

He let out a yelp when he felt her fingertips behind his head, only to have it cut short as she roughly pushed it inside of her.

 

Brie bore down hard, thoroughly enjoying having her clit touched and both of her holes stuffed by her obedient little doll.  Without any prompting Steve’s left hand began stroking Brie’s huge clit, his little hand tugging at the slippery skin while he wriggled his right deep in the recesses of her ass.

 

Unable to control herself, she brought down her knee and closed her legs, pressing Steve between the smooth walls of her thighs.  Brie turned, moaning loudly into her pillow as she brought her knees up together, grinding her hips as he continued to please her.  Her arousal leapt like fire inside of her, raw nerves heightening every move Steve made between her legs.  She squeezed his tiny body, rolling from side to side as her orgasm continued to build.

 

Steve was working for all he was worth, trapped in the crushing grip of her gigantic thighs, her huge, clenching pussy threatening to pinch his head clean of his body as her sphincter forced all of the blood from his arm.  He was surrounded in every way by Brie’s all encompassing presence to the point that he didn’t know where his body ended and hers began.  They were so in sync that as all of Brie’s orifices began to contract around him, Steve felt his cock release onto her her supple leg.  If he’d had breath he would have screamed.

 

But scream Brie did, her orgasmic howls echoing throughout the empty house as she came over and over again.  

 

Her breath slowed, and she rolled onto her back as she came down, keeping her legs together with Steve sealed firmly inside.  Finally she lazily opened her thighs, allowing gravity to let Steve peel from between them and fall to the bed between her spread legs.  She reached down and grasped his right arm at the elbow, grunting as she pulled the rest of it from her asshole.

 

He lay there motionless before air rushed into his lungs, leaving him coughing and hacking as he raised himself up to his hands and knees.  With a long groan he turned and slowly began crawling away.

 

Brie noticed movement below and reached down, her shaking hands finding his wet little body.

 

“Not so fast, little one,” Brie said with a smile on her lips.  “You’re not going anywhere.”

 

Her hands moved up, taking each of Steve’s arms between them and gripping them firmly.

 

“You were fun, little Steve doll,” Brie said deliberately as she began to pull his arms in opposite directions.  “But it’s time I do to you what I do to all of Kelsey’s dolls that end up in my room.”

 

Steve screamed as he felt his shoulders begin to separate.

 

Chapter 22 - Trouble Is Afoot by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

Yeah, a lot of giant, evil girl feet in this chapter.  Please enjoy, and as always, comments are welcomed.

 

 

This was slightly inspired by an anonymous giantess that I hope will forgive me.

 

 

Kelsey slowly made her way down the cool plastic steps of the dollhouse, her hands gripping the bannister so hard that her tiny knuckles were white.  She reached the bottom of the stairs and stood still for a moment, clutching the railing for safety, listening to the silence outside the little front door.  Just to be sure, she held her breath, delicately letting go and padding softly, silently, to the door.  Her hand came up and rested on the frame, her fingers ready to grip the side of the slightly open door and venture outside.

 

But she couldn’t go through with it, collapsing instead to the floor, bracing her back against the door and shutting it firmly.  No tears came, she was too afraid for those.  She knew what she faced out there, a giant, angry Brie.  Kelsey pinched her right index finger between the thumb and forefinger of the other hand, grasping her glove and wriggling her fingers out of it.  She watched her hands move as she removed her other glove, thinking about how just yesterday she’d had a tiny man crawling between them.  But where was he now?  If he was in the room she knew he’d have already broken down the door of the tiny house looking for her.  At the very least she would have heard his voice calling.  Holding her breath for a quick second she confirmed the silence outside of the house.  Nothing.  No Steve.  He could be literally anywhere or nowhere.  For a quick second Kelsey imagined a world without her little love.  She shook her head, not so little anymore, relatively.  If he even existed.

 

Using the little pile of gloves from her lap she wiped her temple, cleaning off as much blood as she could.  An idea struck her, and she stood shakily, walking over to the little plastic armoire and tugging on its oversized tassels until it popped open.  There, that’s what she was looking for.  Reaching in she pushed aside the extra doll clothes she had stored there until she cleared enough space to see the little mirror in the back.  In the half light of the room she could see that she’d missed a spot of blood on her cheek, so she licked a clean corner on the gloves and wiped it away.  She stepped back, looking at the closet that she’d worked so hard to keep organized for her little dollies.  Carefully she folded her gloves as she used to when they were at a much different scale, tucking the soiled parts inside, and placing them on the small shelf at the bottom of the wardrobe.  

 

She kneeled, smoothing the front of her tiny taffeta gown as her stockinged knees reached the floor.  Pulling on another giant tassel opened the top drawer under the wardrobe. She couldn’t help but smile at the doll accessories that she found neatly arranged inside, thinking of her own giant fingers first placing them there years ago.  Sparkling tiaras and necklaces, some little knick knacks, and there in the back a set of clean, white gloves.  Kelsey took them and placed them gently on the shelf next to the bloody pair before closing the drawer and opening the bottom one.  There among the other accessories she found, as she knew she would, a set of white pumps, which she set on the floor next to her before putting on the gloves.  Humming to herself she stood, slipping her feet into the heels and adjusting her new gloves.  Standing up straight, she reached down and smoothed the heavy fabric of her gown, before reaching up to rearrange her hair and tiara.  She looked in the mirror, giving herself her best “can do” smile before closing the armoire and heading back to the door.

 

Not wasting any of her newfound bravery on waiting, Kelsey barged right up to the door, slipping her slender fingers between it and the jamb and pulling for all she was worth.  The tiny hinges were no match for her panicked strength, opening too easily and throwing her off balance.

 

She stumbled out of the house, a tiny cloud of windmilling arms and legs wrapped in frilly pink and white fabrics that collapsed into a little heap just outside the door.  Wincing, she grabbed her sore head in her hands as she stood, surveying the landscape.  To say it was huge and disorienting was an understatement.  Everything towered above her, stretching impossibly into the sky.  Her bed loomed in the distance, a sheer cliff face of fabric that would give even seasoned climbers pause.  Next to it stood the monolith of her nightstand, the top drawer ajar, blocking her view of the top.  She knew she left her phone up there somewhere, but after hearing it bounce off the dollhouse it could be anywhere.

 

Kelsey looked around the sides of the dollhouse, stopping every so often to listen for any approaching movement.  Nothing around the back, either.  She leaned against the siding of the house, laughing to herself at what she must look like.  Having been fascinated by size changing as long as she remembered, Kelsey had given a lot of thought about being a doll in her own room.  In her fantasies she would live in her dollhouse, wearing all of her dolls’ pretty clothes and driving around in her plastic sportscar.  She’d climb up her furniture with ease, scaling her bed in no time to snuggle up like a cat in her giant, fluffy duvet.  Now she looked at how terrifying the real world could be for someone her size, and once again wondered how Steve did it.  That first night in her bedroom popped into her head, making her smile at the thought, and motivating her to get back to work searching for her phone.  

 

The vast plain of carpet between the dollhouse and the bed was intimidating.  Kelsey knew she’d be exposed completely, the door to her room wide open, just waiting for a giant Brie to come in and step on her.  She leaned down, pulling off her heels and gathering up her skirts in her hands, staying in a low crouch as she dashed across the floor.  Her heart was pounding so hard she thought it might leap out of her chest, but still she ran.  

 

“Gonna… make it!” she panted under her breath.

 

Just as the darkness under the bed was within her reach, Kelsey heard something that chilled her to her very core.  Screaming.  Distant, sure, but feminine and enormous.  Her pulse pounded in her ears as she dove forward, tucking herself into a ball as her tiny form slipped under the bed.  She uncurled, panting hard from fear and exertion, laying flat on her back as she stared up into her dark, dusty bedsprings.  Tears rolled silently down into her ears, making her sit up and wipe them back.  She held her breath.  No more screaming.

 

She practically jumped six whole inches when her phone rang out with a text message alert right next to her.  It had landed with its screen down, but the sound was nearly deafening.  Kelsey scrambled to her feet, slipping her hands under the long side of her phone and pulling for all she was worth.  The distant screaming definitely helped her sense of urgency.  Her little cheeks burned red, and her arms were wobbly, but eventually she was able to turn the air mattress sized phone over so that it was face up.

 

Kelsey pulled aside wet strands of hair from her little face, shakily crawling around the to her phone to press the unlock button.  She pressed her tiny palm for all she was worth, activating the button and bringing the screen to life.

 

 

From Alex:

Wat time r we spose 2 b at ur house tonite

 

 

Kelsey shook her head.  Tonight her house would be full of teens, each of them likely just as dangerous as the giantess who screamed at the other end of the house.  And the crazy part was, Kelsey had invited them there herself.  She had to get help before then, or who knew what might happen.

 

She watched the screen fade and pressed the button again, ready to swipe to unlock.  Her tiny hand found a grip on the screen protector covering the face of her phone, and with all of her strength she swiped right.

 

Nothing.  So she tried again, this time with both hands.

 

Still nothing.  Her tiny hands weren’t enough for the phone to recognize her touch through her screen protector.  And her thumb was now many times too small to unlock the home button.  Realization of her situation slowly dawned on tiny Kelsey, bringing her to her knees, hunched next to her phone in the darkness under her bed.  So close, and yet so far.  

 

Her head sunk down to her chest.  So much for that plan.  Hopefully Steve was out there doing better than her.

 

Just then, in the distance, she heard him scream her name.

 

 

——————————

 

 

Steve writhed in Brie’s powerful grip, worried that at any second she would pull his tiny arms clean off his body.  His little hands were the only parts of his arms that extended past her huge fists, and they opened and closed in blind terror as Brie did her best to pull him apart.

 

“Brrrrrriiiiiiiieeeeee! Agh, stop!” Steve screamed at the top of his lungs.

 

The expression on Brie’s giant face began to darken as she saw that she wasn’t going to be able to do what she always did with Kelsey’s dolls.  Soon it was a full fledged scowl as she began to twist her hands, causing Steve to cry out in fresh pain.  His tiny legs kicked in the air as he tried his absolute best to break free, but her hands held him firmly like a vise.  The skin on his torso was being pulled tight, tighter than he knew should be possible, and his bones surely should have broken from the strain.  The corollary of Kelsey’s wish was once again keeping him safe, if not immune from pain.

 

“Come on, you stupid little thing!  Break already!  Grrrrr…”  Brie’s face brightened slightly at the comical sight of his tiny cock flopping around from her actions.

 

“Kelsey!  Help!  Help me!  Please!  Kelsey, where are you?!” begged Steve desperately.

 

At the sound of her sister’s name Brie howled with anger and disgust, hurling Steve’s tiny body to the carpeted floor in a rage.  He crumpled at her feet.

 

“Ugh, fine!  You want Kelsey so bad?!  Let’s go to her room, then!”

 

With that Brie kicked Steve towards her door, the nails on her toes connecting solidly with his chest.  The impact drove the remaining air from his lungs, sending him flying like a rag doll until he hit the closed door with a resounding thud, sliding to the floor below.

 

She walked over slowly, placing her big toe under his chin and sliding him back across the carpeted floor until she was able to open her door.  As she opened it she pressed the fleshy pad of her toe against his exposed neck and clavicle, grinding the leathery surface against his chin before dragging it down his torso.  The uneven surface of Brie’s ragged toenail scratched Steve’s already battered body, causing him to groan in agony.  Finally the pad of her toe slid over his groin, pressing his cock down between his legs as she rested it there.  Grunting for emphasis she pressed down, putting a significant amount of her ponderous weight on the little man’s crotch as she sneered down at him.

 

For his part, Steve was fighting to stay conscious under the toe of the enormous girl.  She ground her toe into him, sliding his bare ass against the carpet below him and giving him one hell of a rug burn.  His tiny testes felt like they would burst like little berries under the weight above him.  Tiny hands tried ineffectually to push away the huge digit as he whimpered and pleaded.  

 

Finally Brie had had enough, and adjusted herself so that she was pushing Steve’s body along the floor, out her door and down the hallway towards Kelsey’s room.  It was slow going, but she was determined to punish this little doll for his insolence.  How dare he, she thought.  She was the one with all the power here and he needed to know that.  With each step she brought more and more of her weight upon him as she slid him towards Kelsey’s room.

 

Steve was in wordless agony, his breath failing him under the enormous mass of her foot.  Her big toe had slid up his belly, resting on his sternum now as she dragged him across the floor.  The tile of the entryway was cool against his chapped skin, but he slid easily across it so the reprieve was short lived.  He grabbed the toe in a hug, giving himself some relief from the ordeal.

 

Brie smiled to herself as she looked down from above and saw him wrap his arms around her toe, holding on tightly as she pulled him along with each step.  That’s right, she thought.  You’re right where you belong.

 

 

——————————

 

 

Kelsey was under her bed, trying desperately with all of her tiny might to peel back one corner of her screen protector.  She’d already cracked two screens and was on her last replacement phone on her warranty, so her mom had bought her a top of the line piece of plastic to keep it safe.  She remembered using her school ID to flatten out any bubbles, her deft hands handling the thin, lightweight phone with ease.  It was a far cry from the situation she found herself in now, wth her tiny fingers covered in sticky adhesive as she tried to remove the thin plastic layer that was causing her so much trouble.  She was so focused on the task at hand that she didn’t hear the huge, if irregular, footfalls coming down the hallway.

 

She looked up just in time to see Steve’s body tumbling across the floor of her room, followed quickly by a familiar pale ankle and foot, now stretched to impossible proportions.  Her first instinct was to run out to him, to help him to his feet and bring him back to her hiding spot under the bed.  He’d landed hard, face first, skidding forward on his chest until he came to rest near the front door of the dollhouse.  Brie’s giant feet stepped forward, stopping just inches from Steve’s sprawled little body, monstrous toes flexing in anticipation.  Kelsey stuffed her knuckles into her mouth to keep herself from screaming.

 

Steve groaned as he felt the immense heat of Brie’s foot slowly descending on his back.  The thick, slightly damp skin of Brie’s giant sole came down heavily, forcefully upon him, pressing him deeply into the low pile of the carpet.  He could feel his vertebrae crack before his ribcage started to compress, and he wondered if he would survive this one, wish or not.  His little arms and legs swung feebly in an attempt to pry off the tons of girl that were bearing down upon him, but it was no use.

 

Brie’s lips curled into a sneer, looking down at the little hands and legs that protruded from the sides of her foot.  Her measly little size 5 1/2 had what looked like a fully grown person underneath it, and she was about to snuff it out.  She could hear as much as feel his bones start to bend and crack, so impressed by the realism of this little doll. Brie was just about to put her whole weight down when she was distracted by something brushing against her other foot.

 

“Noooooo! Get off him Brie!” Kelsey yelled up to the towering girl.  She beat her tiny fists against the top of Brie’s pale right foot as she ran past to the one that had Steve pinned.  Kelsey slid to a stop, shooting out her hand and grabbing Steve’s before pressing her head down to the carpet to look into Steve’s wide eyes.

 

Brie could not believe the sight of a little doll version of her sister that was literally at her feet, yelling up at her like she wasn’t just inches tall.  She watched in amazement as little Kelsey actually tried to lift the giant foot from Steve, barely even feeling the effects of her strenuous actions.  With just a slight movement, Brie lifted her foot from Steve and, moving it to the side, knocked the little Kelsey doll back on her ass.

 

“Of course!  Of course Mom and Dad got her a doll of herself!” Brie yelled at the Kelsey doll as she knocked it around lightly with her toes. “What a fucking spoiled bitch.  You know what today is, stupid little doll?”

 

“Yes!  Yes, it’s your birthday!” Kelsey yelled up, putting up her arms to defend herself from the attacking toes.”Brie, listen!  I’m not a doll. Your middle name is Katherine. It’s me Kelsey!”

 

Brie eyed the little doll suspiciously.  “I’m sure stuff like my birthday and like my middle name are programmed into your little memory card or whatever,” she spat.  Her giant foot slid back for a moment before descending again, wrapping her big and second toe around the tiny doll’s neck.  Kelsey’s hands shot up, little fingers trying to find a grip, digging into her unkempt cuticles as Brie began to lift her foot with Kelsey trapped in between her toes.

 

“Brie, no, please,” Kelsey croaked hoarsely.  “It’s me Kelsey I’m Kelsey Kelsey your sister please please…”

 

Steve stirred slightly, trying to lift himself up on his arms before collapsing back to the floor.

 

“Stupid doll for a stupid bitch…” Brie whispered menacingly as she tightened her grip.

 

Kelsey’s face was starting to turn blue, her feet now completely off the ground as Brie’s mighty toes squeezed her neck.  Her eyes were pure panic.

 

“Kelsey…,” croaked Steve, raising himself up on one arm and trying to stand.

 

The only sound was Kelsey’s labored breathing.  Her face blue.

 

“Weewa,” Kelsey wheezed.

 

Brie froze, not sure of what she heard.  She loosened her grip slightly, allowing Kelsey to suck in a little air. “What did you…?”

 

“Weewa, please!!!” Kelsey roared before her head sagged forward limply against the smooth webbing of Brie’s toes.

 

In her shock Brie almost stepped forward, crushing Kelsey under her foot.  Instead, she just dropped her, letting her body fall the few inches to the ground where she landed in a little heap.

 

“Kelsey!” Steve crawled over to her, moving her so that she was laying on her back..

 

Brie stepped back, shaking her head, taking small steps towards the door.  Steve scrambled over Kelsey, putting his ear to her chest.

 

“She’s not breathing!” he yelled up at Brie after a moment.  “Hey, do you hear me?  You’ve got to do something!”

 

Brie just stood, shaking her head in quick, little movements.

 

Steve yelled up.  “Hey!  Help!”  Though he didn’t know CPR, he tried pressing against Kelsey’s chest and breathing into her mouth.

 

Brie watched the little man scrambling around Kesey’s prone form, trying to save her life.  Then she turned and ran from the room.

 

 

 

Chapter 23 - Til Death Do Us Part by The Lurkmeister
Author's Notes:

It's been two years since I updated, so for the four of you still out there who even care here's the latest chapter for you to enjoy. I'd love any comments you have to give, good or bad :-) 

 

 

 

 

Steve pressed against Kelsey’s chest, couting to ten before trying to give her mouth to mouth.

 

"Kelsey?! Kelsey, wake up! Come on!”

 

 

— — — — — — — — — —

 

 

"Hey Kels, wake up! It's time to go!"

 

Kelsey felt Steve's tiny form near her ear, little hands gently pulling aside her strands of hair as he made his way closer. She was surprised to feel him so near to her, now climbing over her forearm as he pushed through tangled strands of hair, presumably so she could hear him better.  She stayed still, not sure if she still wanted to go with him any more, not after their fight earlier in the day. She'd been surprised by his closeness because the last time they had been touching was just before she had practically thrown him into her dollhouse before flopping facedown in bed for an angry, post fight sob. And now here he was, right beside her, urging her to wake up. 

 

Suddenly the movement was gone, only to be replaced a few seconds later by some rustling at her waist as Steve used the belt loops in her jeans to climb up her body until he was standing at the small of her back. Little footsteps followed the curve of her spine along the flannel shirt she was wearing until he reached her shoulders. Once again little hands cleared away her forest of unruly dark hair, this time until she felt fresh air on the back of her neck. He sat down just above the collar of her shirt at the base of her neck, scooting forward until he straddled it like an oversized saddle. The warmth between his little legs felt so good on her exposed skin, and she feigned sleep for a bit longer to not spoil the moment. A part of her enjoyed the sensation of his little feet pressing into the base of her neck as he leaned his torso forward into her hair. Though she was still mad at him for earlier, she couldn't deny how good he made her feel — how he always knew just what to do to make her feel good. The feeling of his little heels digging into the sides of her neck sent goosebumps radiating outward to the tips of her fingers and toes like ripples on a pond. 

 

Kelsey thought she heard him inhale deeply as his hands grabbed her giant right earlobe, little fingers gripping into the folds at its top. Her toes curled inside her shoes, a thrill running up her spine. Okay, that’s enough, she thought to herself. She brought one hand out from under her head and reached back, plucking Steve's little body from her neck and sitting up in one quick motion.

 

The air was cool on her hot, pink face, helped by the evaporation of a slick layer of tears and snot that covered her ruddy skin. Kelsey sniffed back a wad of mucous that threatened to fall right on Steve's tiny head and she held him in her lap in cradled hands. She saw him look up at her, his face falling as he took her in. 

 

"Why would I still want to go star gazing with you after what happened earlier?" Kelsey asked him earnestly, transferring him to her right hand while her left plucked some tissues from her nightstand to wipe her face.  She lifted him up, closer to her unwavering gaze.

 

Steve gulped, looking up at her for a moment before answering. "Because... Shit, I don't know. I'm really sorry, okay? It was dumb…” Kelsey scoffed before Steve continued. “Okay… I was dumb." 

 

He shuffled himself in her palm until he was sitting with his legs hanging over the sides of her wrist, his elbows resting on his thighs in a tiny mirroring of Kelsey's pose. 

 

"I know it's only been a week, not even that, I guess…” Steve said carefully. “But, I... I'm really... I..."

 

Their eyes locked, Kelsey looking right at Steve as she wiped the drying tears from her cheeks.

 

“I… I’m really… fond of you, Kels. And I'm sorry about earlier. Can we just chalk it up to me being a dumb man and call it a learning experience?" He smiled up at her, his eyes soft.

 

Kelsey felt a twinge in her tummy, knowing it was too soon but still longing to hear him say those words. Their time together had indeed been brief, but she couldn't keep herself from falling hard for the little man cupped in her palm. For some inexplicable reason they just… clicked. She thought of all the good times they’d already had together in just such a short time. Her anger slowly began to slide out of her, relaxing her furrowed brow and pulling at the corners of her lips. She brought her other hand up and tousled his hair with the tip of her index finger. 

 

"Well I'm very fond of you too, tiny," she said with a small smile, but with a rueful note in her voice, wiping the last traces of tears from her face. Blowing her nose forcefully, she stood and walked over to her dresser, letting Steve slide off her palm and onto its surface.

 

"So are we going?" Steve asked as she walked into her closet, a hint of cautious excitement in his voice.

 

Kelsey emerged with a soft, woven knapsack, opening the top and dumping the papers that were inside of it directly into her recycling bin. 

 

"Yep," she said a little flatly, the cheer in her voice just barely starting to return. "I mean, I was going to go with or without you anyway, and it's not like you take up all that much space..."

 

"Hey!"

 

She snorted derisively as she opened her nightstand, pulling a little laser pointer from it.

 

"See this little pouch here?" she asked, tapping a zippered section of her bag. "I should just shove you in there and keep this laser pointer right here close to me instead,” she said with a wink as she dropped it into her breast pocket, buttoning it.  She slowly ran her fingers over the front of her shirt, fingering the small cylinder beneath the soft plaid just a moment longer than was necessary, flicking it over her braless breast and nipple. 

 

Seeming to catch the glint in her eye, Steve adopted a more playful stance, letting a little grin flash across his face. 

 

“Well, surely,” Steve said with a smile, his eyes traveling up and down the possibilities of Kelsey’s vast body, “you have other available and more… willing pockets.”

 

Kelsey grabbed a wrapped protein bar just about his height, holding it up to Steve before slowly and suggestively sliding it into the tight front pocket of her jeans.

 

“I do, little man,” she said, licking her lips. “And don’t call me Shirley.” 

 

Steve sighed, a little frustration seeping in. “I guess I deserve that.”

 

“You have no idea,” said Kelsey, rolling her eyes before continuing to pack her little sack. It didn’t take long before she’d gathered everything she needed. She laid the back of her hand flat on the desk, allowing Steve to step onto its soft surface, sitting cross legged on her palm.

 

“Alright, little Steve,” Kelsey said, eyebrow arched. “You gonna be good?”

 

Steve almost jumped up, but played cool, restraining himself, instead grabbing onto Kelsey’s giant thumb and pulling it close onto his lap. “Yes yes yes! I’ll be the best! Promise.”

 

“Promise?” Kelsey asked with a broad smile, the biggest she’d given him all day.

 

“You bet!”

 

Kelsey brought Steve up to her face. “Good,” she whispered.

 

With that, she brought Steve around to her backside, sliding him feet first under the waistband of her jeans and panties, facing the broad plain of her giant ass cheek, until just his little head was poking out the top. She patted his little squirming body before grabbing her knapsack and striding out of the room.

 

~ ~ ~

 

The ride up to Kelsey’s friend Jenna’s cabin wasn’t long, mostly along a slowly winding and climbing tree-lined highway. Steve was crushed by Kelsey’s huge ass, his little body molded into its soft, supple flesh. There was no room for him to move at all, his breath coming only in short, quick gasps. Of course he was safe, they both knew that. No matter what happened, Steve’s little body would remain intact and unscathed. But he felt every ounce of what was, to him, tons of smooth, feminine flesh that bore down on him. Each little bump in the road telegraphed through the car seat and around Kelsey’s enormous cheek, pressing him even further into her ass. They traveled for miles, Kelsey completely overpowering him, reasserting her dominance over her little man after his earlier insolence. It wasn’t so bad, really, thought Steve. In fact, he very nearly enjoyed it. That is, until Kelsey turned off the highway onto the bumpy dirt road that led the last couple of miles up to the cabin.

 

For her part Kelsey was enjoying enormously every single mile of the ride. In fact, unbeknownst to Steve, she was going five miles an hour under the speed limit just to prolong it. Though she knew it was terrible for her Bug’s suspension she found herself driving over every pothole and crack on the highway, relishing the feel of the tiny man crushed against her ass. She could feel his little body squirm, his pinned arms and legs providing such delicate friction against her. Unconsciously she ground herself into the seat, gasping when she made the turn onto the rough gravel road. Every pebble in the road jostled her little captor against her huge butt, raising a flutter of butterflies through her tummy. By the time she pulled up to the driveway of the cabin she knew she was soaking wet.

 

Reluctantly, Kelsey shifted her Bug into neutral, pulling up on the emergency brake to keep the car from rolling down the steep incline of the mountainside the cabin was perched upon. She sat for a moment, concentrating on her tiny prisoner, thinking for a moment that perhaps looking at stars was overrated. Beneath her, Steve squirmed and squeaked up at her.

 

“Kels? Hey, Kels?” Steve softly spoke, his voice muffled by her ass. “Are we there yet?”

 

Kelsey sighed, grabbing her bag from the seat next to her and opening her door. “Yeah, yeah. We’re here.”

 

On wobbly legs Kelsey exited the car, slowly making her way up the steps to the cabin, Steve slipping further down against the smooth surface of her ass cheek with each bouncing step. She looked up, admiring the view in the fading evening light. It really was a beautiful place, she thought to herself, surrounded by pine trees, away from the light pollution of the city, and very isolated. She was lucky that Jenna’s family was so kind to let her have access to it. Little did they know just what she was planning on using it for this evening.

 

Kelsey used her key to unlock the door, moving swiftly to the keypad across the room to disable the alarm. She threw her bag onto the sofa, nearly plopping down there herself before having second thoughts. Reluctantly she reached back, peeling Steve from inside her jeans and bringing him to her face.

 

“Whew, you look rough, little guy,” she said, using a fingertip to smooth his hair back and adjust his disheveled doll clothes. “Let’s uh… let’s get you freshened up a little, huh?” she asked before heading to the kitchen.

 

Steve held weakly onto Kelsey’s giant fingers, taking full, deep breaths for the first time in over an hour. He watched as she poured a tiny bit of water into a small bowl, setting both it and himself down onto the kitchen counter. With a smile up to her he walked over to the cool water, dipping his hands in it and splashing his face, rubbing it as if he was waking from a deep sleep. He drank deeply before splashing more water onto his face, smoothing back his hair, looking up at Kelsey.

 

“Better?” she asked as she filled a kettle with water from the sink.

 

Steve laughed. “Yeah, better,” he said, wiping the excess water from his eyes. “Does this mean we’re even?”

 

Kelsey placed the kettle on the gas range, setting it to boil. She shifted her stance, flexing her thighs as she squeezed them together, rekindling the warmth between them. “Something like that,” she said with an enigmatic smile.

 

The sun slipped beneath the rim of the nearby mountains, bathing the inside of the cabin in a bluish half light. Just as the kettle began to whistle, Kelsey flipped on the light above the stove, turning off the burner and starting to root around in the cabinets. She pulled out a tumbler with her school’s logo on it, adding in some hot chocolate mix as well as a generous amount of Bailey’s before pouring the hot water inside. After stirring it well and sealing the cup’s lid, she cleaned up, hiding any evidence of her alcohol use (and her little man’s bath) from Jenna’s parents. She took a test sip, pursing her lips slightly from the strength of the drink before scooping Steve up and heading back to the living room. She slung her bag over her shoulder and headed for the stairs, slipping her little doll man into the open pocket of her shirt that didn’t have a laser pointer in it.

 

Large French doors opened onto a lush wooden deck, overlooking the forested hillside below. Kelsey nimbly navigated her way outside to a small ladder against the side of the house that led to the slanted roof.

 

Steve held on to the edge of Kelsey’s flannel pocket tightly, marveling at the speed and power behind her movements. Below and behind him her breasts jiggled as she carefully pulled herself one handed up the short ladder, each motion of her powerful arm and legs moving him up faster than if he’d been an elevator. There was no way he’d even be able to make it into the front door of this place without her help, much less up to the rooftop. She was just impossibly bigger and stronger than he was. As if he hadn’t felt powerless enough when he was smooshed to her giant backside. Kelsey heaved herself onto the inclined roof, wiggling her shoulders to shed her knapsack, causing him to hang on a little tighter to the brim of her pocket.

 

Kelsey sat herself down on the wood shake, still warm from the rapidly disappearing sunlight in the cooling nighttime air. She leaned back, pulling a pillow from her bag and placing it behind her head as she laid herself back, he head towards the bend in  the angled roof, her legs bent and open slightly to brace herself. As Steve crawled out of her pocket and onto her sloped chest she took a long swig from her cup, feeling the soft warmth of the alcohol travel down her throat and settle into her belly. Her joints fell a little looser, her head a little lighter.

 

As the light lessened and their eyes adjusted the first stars started to appear. Steve sat on Kelsey’s sternum, arms braced behind him as he rose and fell with each breath she took, hearing — almost feeling —the rush of liquid flow beneath him with each giant sip she took of her spiked hot chocolate. He leaned back, watching as the sky darkened and a few points of light became visible. The silence between them was warm, thoughtful.

 

Kelsey was the first to break it. “Steve, could you be a dear and get my laser pointer for me?” she asked a little too loudly.

 

Steve was momentarily confused until he remembered the cylinder that was under a layer of flannel just next to him. Rolling over, he crawled over atop her soft breast and struggled with the button of Kelsey’s shirt, his little hands pushing the large plastic disc through the keyhole of fabric. As he climbed into her pocket his arms and legs brushed over her nipple, awakening it, making it rise and ache greedily for more touch. Steve unwittingly obliged by dragging the heavy cylinder right across it. Kelsey arched her back, rekindling the heat that had been smoldering all day. She groaned into her cup as she took another long sip.

 

Steve laid back onto Kelsey’s chest, rising and falling faster than it had been just moments before, staring at the sky as it slowly revealed its majesty. “So, my giant sky nerd,” Steve called back to Kelsey, “Are you going to tell me what we’re seeing up there like you told me you would?” He bounced up a down a little as she chuckled below him.

 

“Okay, okay. So, look up there. Y’see that bright star there? That one, right there. There! Hang on, I’ll show you,” Kelsey said as she clumsily grabbed for the laser pointer in the dark. Her fingertips first roughly grabbed at Steve’s tiny form, realizing quickly that he was much too soft to be her intended target. Steve giggled at her rough touch, trying to nudge the little bullet shaped object into her grasp. Kelsey finally grabbed the tip, fumbling with it in her fingers as she tried to find the button to activate it. Suddenly her thumb slipped, making the laser pointer tumble from her grasp. She and Steve both went silent, listening as it rolled down the rooftop, ricocheting off the rain gutter to the stones below, the sound slowly fading as it continued to bounce down the mountain, seemingly hitting every rock along the way..

 

“Fuck,” whispered Kelsey.

 

Steve chuckled.

 

Kelsey raised her arm, extending her index finger. “So that star, there! Right there. Look, follow the outside of the bowl of the Big Dipper. Like a straight line from the two outer stars of the bowl, right over there. See that bright star? That’s Polaris, the North Star.”

 

Steve was quiet for a long moment, squinting up into the night sky. “I… I’m sorry, Kels.  I’m just not seeing it.”

 

Kelsey drained the last of her hot chocolate, carefully setting the empty cup beside her. “Whaddaya mean you don’t see it? It’s like the easiest star in the whole night sky to see.” She pointed once again, drawing an imaginary line with her fingertip across the sky. “It’s right… it’s right there you little goof,” she said exasperatedly.

 

“I’m… I’m just not… Hang on!” Inspiration struck Steve, bringing him to his hands and knees.  Kelsey giggled as he crawled up towards her neck, slipping under the loose collar of her shirt and onto the flushed skin of her chest. 

 

“No, haha, stop little guy. That - that tickles! What are you…” Kelsey gasped as Steve crawled across her soft, hot breast, making his way to the arm hole of her shirt. “No! Don’t tickle! No tickling!” she half laughed as she brought her arms down to her sides, ready to pluck him out of there.

 

“Wait! Don’t!” Steve yelled from inside her shirt. “Just point again, trust me. I know you don’t like to be tickled. Trust me, please?”

 

Kelsey reluctantly raised her hand again, ready to crush her little doll man in her armpit if he made a move that direction. But to her tipsy delight she felt his little back sliding along her arm as Steve climbed up the inside of her sleeve, making his way to her pointing hand. 

 

It was hot in the sleeve, the woodsy scent of Kelsey’s sweaty armpit filling Steve’s little nostrils as he made his ascent. It was a surprisingly challenging climb, but he finally felt the cool night air on his head as he popped out of her sleeve at her wrist. Her hand was curled, pointing upwards, wavering slightly from her tipsiness. He clambered over knuckles, bracing his feet on her wrist as he laid his head flat against the back of her hand to see just what she was pointing at.

 

“I… I think I see it Kels! That bright white one there! Yes! Woo hooooo!” Steve let go one of his hands, leaning back and laughing at his triumph and the absurdity of the situation. Suddenly his grip on her knuckle slipped, shifting his weight and sending him tumbling below to Kelsey’s soft, flannel covered tummy where he landed with a muted thump.

 

“Oh shit, Steve! Are you okayyyyy?” Kelsey slurred playfully, scooping him up into her cupped hands, lifting him closer so she could see him more closely.

 

Steve was a little shaken, but fine, just happy to not have shared the same fate as the poor laser pointer. “Yes, yes, sweetie. I’m okay.”

 

“Oh, thank goodness!” Kelsey said, blowing her boozy breath right into his face as she covered his head and body with sloppy wet kisses. Steve laughed, gently trying to push away her wet, plush lips as he got a little bit of a contact high from the fumes coming off the giantess’s breath. Soon her kisses became less drunkenly playful, and more insistent, her tongue coming out to taste his little body, further soaking his already wet clothes.

 

Kelsey pulled Steve back from her face to better see him under the starlight. With their eyes fully adjusted to the low light, the swath of stars in the Milky Way was enough for both of them to clearly see each other’s faces. Dark lust clouded both of their eyes, their earlier fight leaving them both needing an emotional, if not physical, release. Silently Kelsey’s giant fingers came up and started to peel Steve’s damp clothes from his little doll body. As her fingers deftly moved over him he could feel himself grow hard under her touch until finally he was nude and clearly aroused in her hand. The cold air quickly bit at his delicate skin.

 

“Kels, p-please. C-cold,” Steve chattered.

 

“Mmm, let me help you, little one,” Kelsey cooed, dropping him down the top of her shirt, his cold body instantly warmed by her reddened skin. “And if that’s not warm enough I think you should take a trip… mmm, further south,” she purred, arching her back while unbuttoning her pants.

 

Steve needed no further prompting, crawling on his belly under a canopy of loose flannel across her hot, slick skin. As he slid down her stomach he felt his hard cock slip into her giant navel, causing them both to gasp in pleasure and surprise. Kelsey brought her hand down, pinning him there for a moment as she ground his body into hers, writhing beneath him. He squirmed hard, finally slipping form under her grasp, crawling down until his hands found the waistband of her panties. He turned then, moving so that his head was facing hers, slipping his legs under the thick fabric at the top of her underwear, little feet probing downward until they found the beginning of her wet folds.

 

Kelsey lurched forward, bending at the waist as Steve’s little feet made contact with her throbbing clit, tiny toes slipping across its sides and tip. Soon his little shins followed, then the bumps of his knees making her squirm in exquisite pleasure. As his cock slipped over, and then under, her hood he paused, thrusting forward, grinding himself against her enormous clit.  His little hands grasped at the small patch of her bush as he rubbed his cock along the length of her button, the wet friction almost making him forget their enormous size difference. He moaned as he felt her huge hand come up behind him, pressing through the fabric of her pants against his back, pushing him hard against her most sensitive areas.

 

As he fucked her clit, Steve brought up his knees, pressing his feet against the bottom of her dripping slit. His feet attempted to find some purchase for leverage, but her wetness made it impossible, keeping each foot moving over her lips as his shaft slipped up and back under her wet hood.

 

“Fuck!” Kelsey growled as she rubbed Steve hard against her. She was so close to cumming, the fire inside of her now stoked to a three alarm blaze. Her other hand came up and tweaked her hard nipple, remembering how Steve had so recently dragged his little body across it. The thought of it made her hips buck, her pussy clenching and grasping at Steve’s little feet and legs, hungrily trying to take him inside of her.

 

Steve set a strong, steady rhythm against Kelsey’s vulva, letting her entire pussy fuck him, her arousal soaking his whole body. Between the two of them they were rapidly approaching climax. Steve’s little legs kicked as hard as he could, slipping wetly across her lips, his little cock ready to burst.

 

Kelsey bore down hard, her orgasm tipping out of her, clenching and squeezing, occasionally grabbing and pulling Steve’s little legs. Her cries pierced the still night air as she came, her body writhing on the slanted roof. She held her hand over Steve, feeling him continue to pump away at her still sensitive pussy until finally she felt him seize and lurch, grabbing hard at the short hairs of her bush as he pushed himself hard against her. Her hand relaxed as she just barely felt his hot seed spray inside her clitoral hood, his little body slumping against her mons.

 

They lay there panting for a moment, neither one able to move even if they wanted to. Eventually Steve brought up lis legs, dragging his body across her sensitive slit, causing little shocks to travel down Kelsey’s legs as he climbed up and out of her destroyed panties. Kelsey squirmed as his wet little body made its way up her belly, up between her breasts until he settled into the crook of her neck near her collarbone, Wordlessly she brought her hand up, covering his tiny body, keeping him warm and protected.

 

“Kelsey… I… I love you.”

 

— — — — — — — — — — 

 

“Kelsey! I love you!”

 

Steve’s lips pressed against Kelsey’s, blowing air into her lungs before he went back to chest compressions.

 

Kelsey coughed, sputtering back to life before taking a huge breath. Her eyes fluttered open, looking up at Steve as she brought her hands to his face, her thumbs wiping away the tears that were streaming down his cheeks.

 

“I know,” she said simply.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3512