Boss's Daughter by footguy123
Summary:

This is the story of a young man who hates his current situation in life but finds a way to turn it around and live a life of adventure and new beginnings. All characters in this story are completely original and any likeness to anyone living or dead is merely coincidental.


Categories: Slow Size Change, Butt, Body Exploration, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Maternal Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: No Word count: 40050 Read: 369858 Published: May 06 2013 Updated: May 18 2015
Story Notes:

This is a story I am hoping will be a long one so please let me know in the comments what kinds of things you would like to see in the future. Just the same, please let me know if some of the things you see you don't like. I would very much enjoy constructive criticism as I am always trying to make myself a better writer.

1. Ethan by footguy123

2. Day 1 by footguy123

3. Day 2 by footguy123

4. Day 2 Continued by footguy123

5. Day 2 Concluded by footguy123

6. Day 3 by footguy123

7. Day 3 Concluded by footguy123

8. Day 4 by footguy123

9. Day 4 Continued by footguy123

10. Day 4 Continued still by footguy123

11. Day 4 Concluded by footguy123

12. Day 5 by footguy123

13. Day 5 Continued by footguy123

14. Day 5 Concluded by footguy123

15. Ethan and Lori by footguy123

16. Oh How The tables Have Turned by footguy123

17. Chapter 17 by footguy123

18. Things are changing by footguy123

19. Change of players by footguy123

20. Uh-Oh by footguy123

Ethan by footguy123
Author's Notes:

I apologize for the size of some of the paragraphs but I just felt like the ones that are long just flow better not being broken apart.

I sit in my cubicle every day, staring at the same depressing computer with the same depressing numbers on it. All day long I read and translate code for the company I work for. I am 22 years old and thought my life would have led me to a more fulfilling role than being a nobody in one of the biggest companies in America. I work for Smith Banking which is the largest bank in the world and one of the most profitable companies in the United States. I spend all day long translating bank codes and building more secure ways to protect our customer’s money. It’s not a bad paying job. For being just out of college and making 65K a year, most would say I am doing very well. But my life feels dull and pointless almost. My tiny cubicle is surrounded by 200 more tiny cubicles with other people doing similar things if not the same as me. I thought that at this point in my life I would be travelling all over the world. Maybe work for a company in Tokyo or the UK. But instead, I sit in this horrible 25sq space of misery. I no longer live at home but you would think I did with the way my parents control my life. The only reason I have this job is because my dad knows Mr. Smith and talked him into giving me this job. My dad had helped Mr. Smith nearly a decade ago with some stock choices and since then they have been best buds. We had to do the get-togethers with their family which just consisted of Mr. Smith, his new wife, and his 7 year old daughter Lori. I was 12 at the time but even with the age difference we got along great. Lori was very mature for her age and always seemed to be in the mood for adventure. But as time went on, my parents decided to move to California and we stayed there until I started up college here in New York. It was the first time in 6 years I had been back home. And after 4 years of hard work, I had my bachelor’s degree and a one way ticket to a job I didn’t want to work for a man I had no respect for. Mr. Smith may be on the top ten richest men in the country, but he is an ignorant jackass that thinks too much of himself and has no moral compass. But seeing as how I was the son of his friend who helped him to become the wealthy douche that he is, I get “special” treatment. Usually it comes in the form of getting his dry cleaning and coffee. Thankfully though, he hasn’t called on me in nearly a week. I had, at one time, thought maybe he would fire me but that was just wishful thinking.

“I hate my life.” I say as I stare blankly into the computer screen in front of me. I knew I should be working on the codes in front of me but was finding it difficult to stay motivated. Just when I thought the day couldn’t get any worse, I hear an all too familiar voice behind me.

“Ethan my boy, how are you this very fine morning?” The words of Mr. Smith echoed in my ear like the worst song you could possibly imagine. I turned and faked a smile. “I’m doing well Mr. Smith. What can I do for you today?” Mr. Smith gave a big toothy grin. “It’s not what you can do for me today. But what you will do for me for the next two weeks. You remember my daughter Lori? Well she is flying into home today from that boarding school she went to and the wife and I wanted to get in one more vacation before we have to deal with a teenager. So I need you to go to my house and stay there and keep an eye on her. Keep here away from parties and the like. I know I can trust an employee of mine because anybody else doesn’t have to worry about their career if they messed up.” Mr. Smith said and burst into laughter as if he had heard a really great joke. I was able to force a chuckle and began to come up with an excuse to not be able to when Mr. Smith cut in again. “So I will see you at the house in 2 hours. That should give you enough time to get home and pack up. You won’t need to come into work for the time you are at my house and you can stay in the servant’s quarters in the attic. I am moving them into the pool house. “

Mr. Smith gave me no time to respond as he strode away knowing he had left me no time to react. The next 2 hours seemed to drag on. I had no desire to watch Lori. We had gotten along 10 years ago but she was a teenager now, and by my experience with them, they were bad news. Girls are hormonal and are worse in their teens. Nevertheless, I packed my clothes in my one room apartment and stepped outside to get a taxi when I noticed a limo with a man standing there holding up a sign with the name “Ethan” on it. I told him I was Ethan and the man opened the door for me while taking my bags and placing them in the trunk.

The drive to Mr. Smith’s home was a long one. He lived outside the city and liked it that way. His words were, “I don’t like all of the hustle and bustle, it’s nice to get away from it all.” After a good 45 minutes we finally pulled into a driveway that didn’t appear to belong to a house. But after another 10 minute drive we arrived at a mansion. The walls were made of stone and a giant fountain depicting two angels blowing trumpets shot water in all directions. I had only a minute to admire the work of the mansion which I knew had to be at least 100 years old before the door was opened and the limo driver stood there with my bags.

I stepped out and took the bags and began my decent up the stairs when I heard and saw the front door to the mansion opening. Mr. Smith came outside to greet me with his wife, which was a different woman from the one he had when we used to have family get-togethers. Servants were already taking their luggage out to the limo that had just brought me. Mr. Smith’s wife was a beautiful one, as they all were. She couldn’t be any older than 32 and had long brunette hair, incredible green eyes, full pouty lips, and a body to kill for. She stood next to Mr. Smith in a red silk dress with red heels that you could see your reflection in.

Mr. Smith greeted me with a handshake and told me that the servants would show me to my room. He pulled me in close, and with that same toothy grin, told me that if anything should happen to Lori, I would never been seen or heard from again. As my eyes widened, Mr. Smith took me by the shoulders and held me at arm’s length, “Lori will be here in about an hour or so. The servants will fill her in on everything and that you will be watching her. If you have any questions, asked Marta, she is the housekeeper. Have fun and stay out of trouble.”

I stood at the top of the stairs, still paralyzed from the threat I had just received. After the sound of the limo disappeared I felt I was finally able to breathe and slowly stepped forward inside. I was soon greeted by Marta. “Hello Mr. Ethan. Come with me and I will show you to your room.” “Just Ethan will be fine.” I interrupted. Marta smiled at me with a kindness I had only seen in my grandmother’s face, despite the fact that this woman was much younger than my grandmother, and appeared to be only in her mid-forties.  “Ethan it is then.”

As we climbed the stairs, Marta explained to me where things were in the house, the pool was downstairs, down the hall, and the last door on the left as it was an indoor swimming pool. She told me where to find the kitchen but that if I should be hungry or thirsty at any time, the servants will get me whatever I want. At the top of the stairs we came to a dark brown door and as Marta opened it I was amazed to see what I would be living in. The servant’s quarters was a small house. It had to be near 2500 square feet and had plenty of rooms and its own kitchen. “You will be staying in whatever room you like except the last one on the right. That room is mine. But if you need anything and it’s not at night, you won’t find me there, I work all day. The best way to get a hold of me is by calling me. This home sits on 2000 acres and at any point in time I can be anywhere on it. So please call if you need anything.” Marta handed me a card with her information on it as well as the gatekeeper and the head of security.

Marta then turned and left me to get settled in. I took the room across from Marta’s as it was the only other room with its own bathroom and began to unpack. Once finished, I laid down on the bed and contemplated what I was in for. Surely Lori would be able to keep herself busy with all this place had to offer. I must have dozed off because I soon heard a knock on the door leading into the servants’ quarters and stood up. I walked out of the bedroom and down the hall to the door and opened it. I was taken aback as the girl who stood in front of me had to be one of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen. Her hair was a dirty blonde and went down to just past her shoulders, her eyes a dark and entrancing blue, breasts that threatened to push open the white button up shirt she wore, a green skirt that only covered the top half of her thighs and legs that seemed to go on for miles. My eyes finally came to the black clumpy shoes and knee high socks that had been folded over themselves to make them stand only 4 or so inches above the top of the shoes. The beautiful girl in front of me was the picture perfect creation of nearly every man’s fantasy of the schoolgirl look. My eyes turned upward as she spoke. “Ethan, is it really you?” I looked into her eyes and found no words. Her piercing blue eyes had me locked in a daze. I could barely muster a nod. Her cheeks lifted and her eyes squinted as she gave me a smile that made it seem like we were long time lovers and she hadn’t seen me in 100 years. The next thing I knew I was falling to the ground as she jumped forward and wrapped her arms around my neck. Her hug seemed to go on forever as we lay on the ground. She finally released her grip and sat up blushing. “I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to make that awkward. But I have really missed you and when Marta told me you were here I couldn’t help myself. You remember me right?” Her eyes turned to a look of concern as if she realized it was possible someone didn’t remember her. “Lori” was the only word I could get to escape my lips. This of course brought back that big smile of hers. Lori stood to her feet and offered me a hand up.

End Notes:

Please tell me what you think so far. Fair warning, there will be no shrinking until chapter 3

Day 1 by footguy123

My run-in with Lori had been a pleasant one to say the least. After helping me up we spent the next few hours walking the property and catching up. She told me all about school and how even though she enjoyed it she was glad it was finally over. Because of how her birthday fell, she graduated at a younger age than most and would be heading off the college after a year off of school. She told me about how she originally wanted to be a nurse but was beginning to have an urge to get into physics as a friend from the boarding school was very much into it and had shown her how cool science could be.

Needless to say, it was nice seeing her again. I still couldn’t believe that throughout her life, having everything she ever wanted, and having every reason to be a spoiled rotten brat, she remained a sweet, innocent, caring young woman. I had caught myself several times just staring at her, though she never noticed because I was careful to only do it when she was looking in another direction. I didn’t want to come off as some pervert that would look at a younger girl. I knew she was of legal age but the threat her dad had made was enough to make me remember that this girl was, and always would be out of my league.

After nearly 4 hours, we found our way back to the house and had dinner together at a table that was clearly designed for parties of 100 or so. We found our way to an end where we wouldn’t be disturbed by the noise of the servants vacuum and continued our talks. She asked me about work and if I liked working for her father, to which I lied and said the job was great and I definitely couldn’t complain about the money. Her smile stood strong but I could see the pain in her eyes when I asked how often he was gone. I knew I had struck a chord with her and immediately tried to take it back but knew it was too late, I had hurt her. Lori just continued smiling at me and simply explained that it wasn’t so bad and she enjoyed the time alone. We finished eating with much more silence than I would have cared for and made our way to the upstairs den.

“Ethan, could I tell you something and you not get weirded out by it or uncomfortable?” She asked with a drawn back look in her face as if there was some terrible secret she was dying to get out but afraid of the consequences. “Of course you can, I would never judge you.” I said. Lori looked up at me and nervously spoke, “I used to have the biggest crush on you. I would spend hours thinking about you, even years after you and your family left for California.” Lori’s face had gone completely red at this point. It was obvious she was extremely embarrassed by this outburst of bottled up truth. My eyebrows raised and my interest peaked. I regained my composure and spoke, “Lori, you have nothing to be ashamed of. That’s actually really flattering. Thank you. That really means a lot to me that such a beautiful young woman like you would be interested in an average guy like me.” I could see that what I had said had made a positive effect on Lori as her smile returned with gusto. She ran to the refrigerator across the room and pulled out a bottle of wine.

Despite her young age, I knew Lori was used to drinking wine and her father couldn’t care less that she did. The den was essentially Lori’s extra room and the fridge had plenty of wine in it and the cabinets were stocked with wine glasses. Best I could guess her dad figured that as long as it was in his home, he couldn’t care less that she drank.  The digital clock that hung on the wall above the 70’ plasma tv had a bright green 11:12 P.M. on it as Lori and I worked our way through our third bottle. We had been drinking for about 2 hours and thankfully our conversations had picked up where they left off before my awkward question at dinner.

As I finished up my glass and leaned back I could feel a drowsiness coming over me. (Sorry guys, not the shrinking. Just thought I would fake ya’ll out. Mwahahaha) “Lori, I’m going to have to go to bed. And so are you. It’s almost midnight.” I stated as best I could with a few slurred words. That’s when I felt it. A weight I was not expecting to feel slamming itself down on my lap. I looked up to see Lori sitting on my lap hovering over me with a look in her eyes that revealed her tipsiness but at the same time appeared to be completely focused. “Ethan,” She said. “I still have a crush on you. That hasn’t gone away. I have been waiting for this chance for the past few years. Ever since I started understanding what having feelings for someone truly meant, all I could think of was you. I have saved myself for you. Please, will you have me?” I could see Lori was tipsy, but it wasn’t the wine talking, she really meant it. “Lori, I care for you, I really do. But your just so” I didn’t get a chance to finish my sentence before Lori placed a finger gently over my lips. “I don’t care. I want you and only you Ethan. I know I am younger than you. But in some countries, the girls are much younger than me and are married to men much older than you. I know it’s different here, but I want you. I need you Ethan.” Lori nearly cried out as she pressed her body against mine. Though I tried to fight it, I could feel a fire burning in my heart as well as my pants. Here was a beautiful woman who wanted me more than anything in the world and I was about to turn her away. I knew it was only because of my moral compass, and of course the thought of her dad having my penis chopped off. I was just about to protest her advances when I felt her soft, pouty lips press against mine. For a mere instant, I was helpless and kissed back with a fire I had never known before. Our tongues danced for a moment when I felt my senses come back to me. I placed my hands on her shoulders and firmly but gently pushed her away until she was at arm’s length. “Lori, we can’t. I am so sorry, but we can’t. I care very much for you and if I was just a little younger and the circumstances were different than I would be all yours, but I just can’t.”

Lori sat on my lap for a moment longer, tears welling up in her eyes. As she slowly slid off of my lap and stood to the side she wiped away the tears. “I understand Ethan. I know, I really do. You are a good man. It’s why I like you so much. You are sweet, kind, and thoughtful. And most importantly, you have honor, and you care about mine. I’m sorry I made this awkward. But I don’t know how I can keep going if I can’t have you.” Lori then ran from the room crying before I could try to encourage her. I was left sitting on the couch, feeling like the jackass of the century. Not to mention the biggest idiot on the planet. I just had the most beautiful girl in the world sitting on my lap offering herself to me, and I had to go and do the right thing. I stood and headed to the stairs that led to the servants’ quarters.

That night I felt as if I would never sleep. I heard some rustling going on in the main hall from where I was sleeping and got up to find out what it was. I was sure it was just Marta but felt as though I should check anyway. I cracked open the door to see the door leading to the stairs closing. I made my way into the kitchen where I saw a small bottle of wine made intentionally for one person with a note on it. I took hold of the bottle and looked at the note. It wrote, “Ethan, I am so sorry for my actions. I really want things to remain good between us. Please, enjoy this wine, it’s my favorite. I hope that we can still be friends and maybe one day something can be there for us, but for now, I’ll take what I can get. Sincerely, Lori.” After reading the note I began to feel even worse. I was glad that Lori was taking it so well but I felt horrible that she was the one trying to patch things up between us when I was the one who broke her heart. I carried the bottle to my room and thought I heard the door to the stairs open up once I entered my room but figured, “who cares”? I lay down on the bed and drink the bottle while watching some tv. The clock on the satellite tells me it’s nearly 2 in the morning and I am still awake. About half way through the bottle I realize that my eyes are becoming heavy. I set the bottle on the nightstand and begin to drift off.

As the night went on I began to dream about a Goddess that looked like Lori. I dreamt that she came into my room and stood over me, a sweet, caring smile on her face. She wore a white robe which she soon discarded and climbed into the bed with me. I could feel her naked body press against mine and felt her arms holding me closely. I breathed in a sigh of relief, I felt wanted, safe, warm, and loved. The Goddess that held me so closely sat up and above me. But alas, in my dream she was fuzzy, hard to make out. A warm smile spread across her face. I simply returned the smile as she whispered to me, “I love you Ethan. Take my breasts and drink from them. We will be together soon.” Without a thought, I lifted up and placed my hand on the softest, smoothest globe I had ever held and pressed my lips again the peach-colored nipple and began to gently suck. After only a moment, I felt a warm liquid substance that was sweeter than anything I had ever tasted flowing into my mouth and down my throat. I could hear the Goddess moan quietly above me. It was at this moment that I felt a hand grasp my erect cock. The Goddess must have reached behind her and taken hold of it I reasoned. She pulled my erect member free of its boxer prison and began to massage and stroke it in a way that could put a man into a coma of pure bliss. I sucked on her nipple and drank of her milk while she stroked me slowly. It wasn’t long before I felt my climax coming. The Goddess must have sensed this as her grip tightened slightly and her massaging sped up. After what felt like an hour but couldn’t have been more than 10 seconds passed, my body spasmed and I released my white thick liquid which fell hard onto my stomach. I relaxed and the Goddess sat up from me, her smile never fading. She stood up and stepped off the bed. I felt a cloth like substance on my stomach wiping away the cum I had just released. As I turned to thank the Goddess, she was gone. I blinked to see daylight shining in my room. I immediately sat up and looked around to see if there was any sign of a disturbance in my room but was met with a quiet stillness. There was no rag, no indication that anyone had been in the room. I looked to the clock and saw that it was 8:12 A.M.

I got out of bed and got dressed. I found myself pitching another tent in my pants from the dream I had the night before. “It was a dream right?” I asked myself and looked over to see the half empty bottle of wine. “It had to be.”

End Notes:

Hope this gets more people interested. The next chapter is where the shrinking shall begin. I want ya'll to know though, this is not going to be a fast shrinking story. We have two weeks before Lori's dad and step mom get home.

Day 2 by footguy123
Author's Notes:

I hope this makes it a little easier to read. I am trying to break the actions away from the character's statements. Just bear with me people

 

 

 

 

I stood in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. It wasn’t a big change, but I could see something was different. The clothes that had fit my body so snug the day before seemed like they had been worn by someone bigger than me and placed back in my drawers now stretched out.

I decided it wasn’t worth wasting too much time dwelling on and concluded that I must just be tired and headed into the bedroom and then into the main hall of the quarters I was living in for the next two weeks.

As I walked down the stairs heading into the den I could hear the television was on and some movement on the shelves that held the vast collection of movies and television shows the Smith’s owned. As I came to the bottom of the stairs I saw Marta who was dusting the shelves and dvd collection while watching the home shopping channel.

“Hello Ethan,” Marta said with a smile on her face.

“You’re looking well rested.”

I gave a pleasant nod.

“Yes, thank you. I slept very well.”

Marta gave another smile and went back to her cleaning.

I turned to my left, away from Marta, and headed toward the next set of stairs which led to the downstairs where my breakfast would be waiting. As I began my decent, I looked back to see Marta almost staring at me. She noticed I saw her and immediately pretended to be interested in her TV show and dusting. I thought little of it and finished my trip down the flight of stairs and made my way into the kitchen.

My breakfast was pretty uneventful. One of the maids brought me a plate with the usual breakfast items such as: eggs, bacon, sausage and two pancakes. To the side of my plate she placed a glass of orange juice as well as bottled water and a small ramekin of syrup for the pancakes.

It didn’t take long to eat and I found my way to the downstairs den where I found the same maid that had brought me my breakfast. She was busy cleaning so I decided not to bother her by turning on the TV and headed back up the stairs in hopes that Marta would be done and I could watch television in there.

At the top of the stairs Marta appeared to have finished her cleaning but was still watching her show while sitting on the couch rubbing her own feet. Through her peripheral, she noticed me and almost jumped.

“Oh, I am so sorry. I thought nobody would be up here for a few hours.” Marta said, noticeably embarrassed by being caught not working.

“No, no, please don’t get up on my account. I was just going to see if you were done in here because one of the other maids is working in the downstairs den.” I told her, trying to help calm the very nervous woman.

“By the way, do you know if Lori has woken up yet or if she is still sleeping?”

Marta looked at the TV as if momentarily distracted and looked back to me, “Oh, uh, Lori is gone. She had a girl’s day with some of her friends planned. Don’t worry, Mr. Smith knew about it and has assigned one of the security guards to be with them. Today is a day for you. And as for me, I am leaving.”

“You don’t need to leave.”

“What are you watching?” I said sitting down at the end of the couch opposite of Marta who was still massaging her feet.

“Oh, just the shopping channel. I like to see all of the things I will never own.” Marta said before laughing.

“I know the feeling.” I said as to show I often found myself in the same boat.

“So, what’s wrong, did you sprain your ankle?” I questioned, now actually curious.

Marta broke her focus on the TV to meet my eyes, “No, nothing like that. My feet just get so tired from working 16 hour days. I just stop from time to time to rub them. I never have time to get a massage or pedicure done.” Marta giggled to herself as the thought of her getting a pedicure amused her.

“Well, I’m no expert, but I have pretty strong hands, if you want I could give you a massage.”

I truly didn’t think anything of it as feet were just always feet to me. But I could see the surprise on Marta’s face as if what I was offering was taboo.

“I don’t think that would be appropriate. You are Mr. Smith’s employee and I don’t think I want to torture you with my feet.” Marta stated, very embarrassed at this point.

“Nonsense, you are one of his employee’s too. And seeing as how I have nobody to hang out with today, I would be more than happy to help.”

Marta was a very pretty woman. She was obviously of Hispanic descent, darker beautiful skin, long black hair, brown eyes, and legs that looked to belong to a model. Marta may not of had a lot of time to herself, but you would never know it by how well she took care of herself. It was even more obvious when she hesitantly placed her feet in my lap.

Her toes were proportioned perfectly going from the big toe and descending down to the smallest. Her toenails remained unpainted and kept filed at what most would consider a perfect length with just some white at the tips. All of this paled in comparison to the wrinkled soles of her feet that turned out to be incredibly silky smooth.

As my hands pressed against her feet and my fingers wrapped around her toes, I found myself taken aback. I had massaged an ex-girlfriends feet before. But Marta’s, though older size 7 feet, as I would soon find out, were infinitely nicer. I worked my fingers into the ball, heel, and sole of Marta’s foot feeling as though I should treat them like they were a delicate thousand year old artifact.

“Mmmmm” I heard Marta moan as my fingers worked their way around her foot and eventually to her toes.

“That feels incredible.” Marta sighed as she leaned back and closed her eyes.

I couldn’t take my eyes off of her feet and could barely hear the TV. I had never had a foot fetish, but something about Marta’s feet threatened to change that in me. I was becoming mesmerized by this Hispanic Goddess’s feet. This woman, who was probably twice my age, was unknowingly taking control of my body simply by letting me massage her feet.

The way her sole was just ever so slightly lighter than the upper half of her foot, and how her sole wrinkled as she scrunched her toes began to drive me into a frenzy. Immediately, I became aware of the growing erection in my pants. It wasn’t long before I was no longer massaging Marta’s foot in my hands that I had it lifted in the air and only inches away from my face.

It wasn’t because I didn’t want her to feel my erection. I was sure my jeans would help to keep that under control, it was because I was being drawn to her feet. I wanted them close to my face. I wanted them on my face. I wanted to smell them…to taste them.

Marta’s moans continued as I placed the foot I had been working on back into my lap and lifted her other foot up. I could tell by the moans and her constant toes scrunching and stretching that she was really enjoying this experience at least as much as I was.

I don’t know how it happened or even if it was real, but as I massaged I felt something against my lips. A scent I had never known before filled my nostrils. I felt as if I would have an orgasm right on the spot. I was hypnotized, I must have been.

As the gentle, loving kiss came to a horribly sad end, my eyes opened to see Marta’s foot that I was massaging. It had just the slightest gleam of saliva that ran across several wrinkles of her sole.

My eyes widened. I had just mistakenly taken my daydream too far and actually kissed Marta’s foot.

“Maybe she didn’t notice.” I thought to myself.

 But that’s when my stomach welled up in my throat as I realized, the moaning had stopped.

I sat for what seemed like an hour but actually was much closer to 3 seconds before finally forcing myself to turn my head to the left to see Marta staring at me with a look on her face that seemed to be as surprised as I’m sure mine was.

The surprise soon turned to a smile on her face. I couldn’t decide whether it was good or bad. But what came next would have brought me to my knees if I had been standing or given me a heart-attack should I have been an older man.

Marta pulled her foot from my hands and ever so slowly, moved it toward my face. Her smiled continued as her foot slowly started to cover my vision. I got one final look at Marta’s face before she disappeared behind her foot.

As the skin pressed against my face I heard a giggle.

“So young man, you were enjoying the massage as much as I was?” Marta said with a much stronger tone than I had heard before. She no longer sounded like a sweet lady that kept things in order in a chaotic house. She was a strong woman that had me wrapped up around her finger and knew it.

“I didn’t think I would find a foot boy in the man I was supposed to be working for. But these things happen.”

Marta slowly slid her foot down my face, allowing her toes to run down my forehead, past my eyes and nose, and stop at my lips.

Marta’s other foot was sitting firmly on my crotch.

Marta sighed and wiggled her toes on my lips.

“Since you’re not saying anything or stopping this, I assume you want this.” Marta looked back to me as she spoke.

I hadn’t moved through the whole experience. I just sat there, pitching a tent in my pants and breathing in the sweet foot scent of Marta. Without realizing it, my lips puckered and I kissed the big toe that sat directly on my lips.

Marta smiled and pressed her toes against my lips and pushed her foot forward, causing me to fall backwards on the couch.

“Not now. I have too much work to get done. Get my shoes on.” Marta ordered while pointing to her shoes on the ground.

I couldn’t feel my body, my limbs felt useless. But somehow, I ended up on the ground in front of her and had lifted her socks, offering them to her feet.

Marta slipped her foot into the one sock and as I offered the other, her second foot entered it as well.

She then placed her socked foot against my forehead and pushed me to the ground and laughed.

“This is going to be so much fun. I never thought I would have someone so in love with my feet before.” Marta giggled like a schoolgirl as she spoke.

I sat up as quick as I could and lifted her shoe. On the sole of the shock sneaker, I saw a number 7 followed by small the small letters, “U.S. Women’s Size”. After placing both shoes on and tying the laces, Marta stood and looked down on me who was still sitting Indian Style looking up at her.

“As you are now aware, I have a very dominant side. Unfortunately, because of the asshole and his bitch of a wife I work for, I almost never get to explore it. But they are gone and you have awakened that side of me that I had long thought I had lost.” Marta stated.

“You will be in my room tonight at midnight! I want more attention to my feet. Is that understood?” Marta said with a firm but still good-woman look on her face.

I looked back down to her feet, now inside her shoes.

Was I really going to do this? Was I going to spend all of my time at this woman’s feet? The sane side of me screamed at me to say no. I knew that my asserting my authority, Marta would once again remember that she was working for me, and I could make the next two weeks miserable for her. But the apparently foot-crazed side of me was whispering dirty things into my ear of the wonderful things that would come from submitting to this woman.

I simply nodded my head. And after hearing a giggle and a soft, dark skinned hand run against my cheek, I was left alone in the den with my thoughts.

Needless to say, I was exhausted from the experience and found myself in my bathroom to get a shower and relax. But as I looked into the mirror, I realized that the top of the mirror, which normally kept me from seeing my hair without bending down, was offering me a full view of the top of my head.

Normally, I would have thought little of it, but after this morning’s uncertainty, and my clothes being noticeably looser than they were just a few hours ago, I frantically searched through the cabinets for some sort of measuring tape.

After 20 minutes of searching, I found a flexible 10’ measure tape used for sewing in a box in the closet and measured myself. It was then that my fears were realized. I dropped the measuring tape and backed up to the wall. I had always been just barely shy of 6’. But the numbers 5’8” kept circling in my head.

This is impossible! It has to be!” I whispered to myself.

 

End Notes:

Hope ya'll enjoyed it. There is definitely a darker side to Marta as we can plainly tell. But how will this effect Ethan's relationship with Lori? To have women problems is one thing. To have women problems and be shrinking, is in a whole other league.

Day 2 Continued by footguy123

I must have spent over an hour standing in the shower letting the hot water run over my body and down my back. I still couldn’t quite come to terms with what had just happened. Marta was proving to be a dominatrix completely fixed on controlling every aspect of my life and Lori was secretly in love with me. And to top it all off, I was somehow shrinking.

Things were becoming too difficult to keep hold of. I felt my heart beginning to race.

“Should I leave? Find a doctor to see what’s wrong with me?” I thought to myself.

In the end of it all though, I came to the conclusion that Mr. Smith would probably make my life a living hell if I were to leave. I finally decided to stay and wait it out. I would see how things progressed.

While in the shower and reasoning with myself it was time to get out, I began to feel a stirring in my groin. My mind thought back to the previous night and my dream of the Goddess. I imagined what it had felt like to have her nipples in my mouth and her voice whispering to me that she wanted me to worship her.

I took hold of my erect member and thought about Marta. I focused on the way her soles felt in my hands. The smell of her foot scent and the way her sole felt against my lips. I began to fantasize about what the night would bring. As these thoughts raced through my mind, my hand sped up its pace and my climax slowly built until I could no longer resist the urge and shot load after load to the shower floor. The climax so intense I dropped to my knees.

I stepped out of the shower and again into the mirror. Over to my right on the ground lay the flexible measuring tape.

I did my best to turn away and focus on something else but soon found myself holding the measuring tape and once again, checking my height.

“NOOOO!” I screamed in my head.

“This is impossible! It has to be! 5’6”?”

I walked into the bedroom with a new feeling of doom inside. There was no way this could continue unnoticed. With Lori and Marta both showing interest in me I would definitely be found out.

Marta stood at least 5’4” and Lori was around 5’1”. The size difference between us had been very noticeable before, but soon, it would make no difference. Soon, I would be smaller than them if this didn’t stop.

I concluded that staying in my room for the rest of the day would be the best course of action. Hopefully Lori would stay out with her friends for long enough that when she did come home, she would want to go to bed.

And maybe Marta would stop by at some time to check up on me and I could pretend to be sick.

I would soon find out that neither of these women would let me off the hook that easy.

Two hours passed by before there was any movement that I could hear but when the noise came, it nearly gave me a heart attack. A knocking on my door that might as well have been a vicious pounding by the way I jumped.

“Y…Yes. Who is it?” I asked nervously.

It’s Lori silly. Who else would come visit you? Everyone else works here.” Lori giggled.

“I can think of one other person.” I whispered to myself.

“What?” Lori questioned.

“Oh nothing, come on in.”

Lori entered the room looking cute as ever. She was wearing a pink skirt that hung down to her knees and a white spaghetti strap shirt with a jean jacket over it. Her hair was left to flow down.  As I took in the image in front of me, my gaze found its way down to her feet, which were in a pair of brown leather sandals. Her toenails had a beautiful bright pink that helped to accent her tanned feet and legs.

I quickly turned my gaze to keep Lori from noticing my new found foot fetish.

As she made her way around the bed and to my right she looked at me with a playful, devious smile.

“What are you doing in bed?” She asked while sitting down on the bed next to me.

“I’m not feeling too well.” I lied

“I’m sorry. That’s not good. But it looks like you are doing okay.” Lori said while placing a hand on my bicep and ran it down my arm, before moving her hand to my abs.

“I never knew you were so built.” Lori giggled and bit her bottom lip.

My face went red and I grabbed the blanket that had only been covering my lower section and lifted it to my neck.

“I don’t have a lot of friends so I spend most of my time at the gym.” I noted, trying to change the subject.

The truth is, I knew I was strong. But I was a nerd. I had never been in a fight in my life and wouldn’t know what to do if I found myself in one. I guessed that my instincts would just have to take over or I would get my butt kicked like I had all through school.

“Aw, poor thing. No friends? You should spend more time with me.” Lori said.

“I don’t know how feasible that would be.” I said becoming growingly anxious.

“Well we would make it happen. Anyway, what are you watching?” Lori asked and just about jumped to the end of the bed leaving her bare feet with her soles facing up next to me.

“When did she take off her shoes? They had straps.” I thought to myself.

“Just some crime show.” I said, not really remembering if the show was still on. I was too fixated on the feet lying next to me. I noticed that even though she was shorter, Lori had bigger feet than Marta did. I would guess size 9.

As I looked I saw her toes begin to wiggle and a giggling coming from the foot of the bed. I looked to see Lori looking at me.

“Like what you see big boy?” Lori nearly burst out laughing.

“Sorry, I just noticed that you have pretty big feet for a small girl.” I told her to change the subject from my staring.

“Well either, you weren’t really thinking that or you were and like it.” Lori stated.

I looked to her confused and saw her nod her head down the midsection of the bed on my side. I looked down to see what she was referring to and brought my knees up immediately. I had been sporting a stiffy and hadn’t even noticed it.

“Why didn’t I get dressed when I got in bed?” I screamed at myself in my head.

Lori giggled and gave me an understanding look.

“You shouldn’t be ashamed. There is nothing wrong with having a foot fetish. I have heard it’s actually pretty normal. And more so than that, you should never be ashamed around me. I would never judge you Ethan.” Lori said, sounding completely sincere.

She went back to watching TV and moved her feet a few inches closer to me.

“You’re welcome to play with them if you want.” Lori noted.

I kept telling myself it would be my undoing. But I couldn’t help it. I allowed my hands to wander and find their way to her soles. My fingers ran along her wrinkled soles and toes.

As my fingers grazed her toes, Lori spread her toes, allowing me to feel the soft inner sides of her toes. I was in heaven. And at the end of the bed, unknown to me, Lori had a large smile on.

Before long, Lori laid on her back to look at me. This of course flipped her feet so her toes were pointing to the ceiling. Her eyes looked loving and her smile showed a hint of lust.

“Ethan, I really am sorry about yesterday. I didn’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable.”

I looked at Lori and shook my head.

“There’s nothing to apologize for. I really was flattered and trust me, if the circumstances were different, maybe there could be something there between us. But I am older than you and work for your dad. I just don’t see a way this could work.” I did my best to show her I was sincere and felt as though it was showing.

Lori smiled back to me.

“Ethan, I care about you. More than I think you know. I know it may not seem like it now, but the circumstances will be different. We will be able to find a way.” Lori smiled.

“But Lori, we have only just now started spending time together; it’s been ten years since we last were around each other on a regular basis. I think that even if the circumstances were different, we would need to get to know each other first.”

“We will get to know each other. It’s only the second day you have been here and already I know you have foot fetish and like wine. You did drink the wine I dropped off last night right?” Lori seemed very anxious to find the answer by the way she looked at me.

“Yea, it was really good. But I only was able to finish half of it. The other half is in the small fridge.” I said pointing to the mini fridge next to the bed.

Lori looked to the fridge and back at me.

“You should finish it.” She said.

“Well, I better let you get your rest. I need to meet up with my friends again. They want to go to the museum downtown.” Lori said while lifting her foot and holding it in front of my face.

“How about a kiss?” Lori snickered.

I couldn’t believe it, but I was leaning in. I wanted so badly to have her foot against my face and her wrinkled sole against my lips. But just as I was beginning to get the faintest smell of her foot’s scent, Lori pulled her foot away and giggled.

“Maybe I should keep you wanting.” Lori laughed and stood up then grabbing her shoes.

“I’ll see you tonight.” Lori said while skipping out of the room and blowing me a kiss before shutting the door behind her.

Once again, in the same day, I was left awestruck by a woman. I had gone from a 6’ tall regular guy, to a 5’6” foot fetishist. What was becoming of me?

The rest of the day remained uneventful. I spent all of my time in my room trying to find ways to pass the time.

At one point I had one of the maids come to my door and ask if she could get me anything for lunch or dinner.

Other than that I waited in my room. Lori had said she would see me tonight and against my better judgment, I wanted to see her.

I even re-measured myself and saw I was now only 5’5”. This was going to be a problem. It hadn’t even been a complete day and I had already lost seven inches. At this rate, I would be toy sized just eight more days. In ten, I would dwindle to nothing.

As the clock hit 11 P.M., I still hadn’t seen or heard from Lori. I looked at the clock multiple times as the minutes passed by: 11:04, 11:11, 11:28, 11:39, and finally, 11:51.

“Marta will be expecting me soon.” I thought.

“Should I go? Should I just stay in my room and hope she doesn’t come to my room?” I couldn’t decide what I should do.

But as the clock clicked 12:00 A.M., I was closing my door and walking across the hallway to Marta’s door. The doorknob had a tiny piece of paper taped to it. I pulled it off and unfolded the paper to read the contents.

“Slave, before you enter my room, I want all articles of clothing removed and left in your room. And you better be prepared. I have been on my feet ALL DAY LONG and they need some attention. Once you are naked, the door is unlocked.”

I folded up the note and headed back to my room. The boxers I had been holding up dropped to the floor as I looked again at the note.

I did my best to convince myself to go to bed and forget about all of this. But I couldn’t do it. There was a lust inside of me that was more powerful than anything I had ever felt and I didn’t know why.

I walked back across the hallway naked to Marta’s door. As I grabbed the handle and slowly opened the door, I noticed the lights were out.

I quietly entered and looked around. It looked to be the same set up as my room; everything was the same, just a mirror image of mine. There on the bed sat a dark figure.

End Notes:

The next chapter will be up in about an hour. Things get really hott in the next chapter.

Day 2 Concluded by footguy123
Author's Notes:

Enjoy

 “Come my pet.” Marta whispered in the dark.

I slowly walked forward to notice that Marta was under the covers with the exception of her upper torso.

I was about to climb onto the foot of the bed when I heard the Hispanic Goddess speak again.

“Under the covers! Go under the covers to my feet. I won’t tell you what to do, you already know.” Marta commanded.

I obeyed and made my way under the covers. As I crawled forward I found there was no light to offer me any indication of where I was going. But after I crawled inside to where only below my thighs stuck out of the blankets, my face pressed against my final destination.

The smell of her feet hit my nostrils like a ton of bricks. Her feet definitely had a stronger smell than they had before. It wasn’t unpleasant though. It actually fed my growing excitement. I inhaled deeply and began to kiss her feet. They were strikingly larger than before. Her foot now covered my face from my chin to my hair whereas before it was an inch or two too short.

I didn’t know if Marta noticed as I had but my mind was soon filled with other thoughts. I kissed her large soles and toes. My tongue ran across the wrinkles of her feet.

I sucked passionately on her heels.

I sucked on Marta’s big toe and was losing my grip on reality because of it. My erection throbbed and my fury increased. I was drowning in ecstasy.

It wasn’t long before I smelled a familiar scent. It was the scent of a woman’s furry. I slowed to see if I could hear or feel something and sure enough, there was movement and sound.

I could hear Marta moan and could feel a jerking motion of back and forth.

Though I was horny as ever and wanted nothing more than to continue my task of worshipping her feet, my curiosity for what Marta was doing proved to be too much for me.

I wasn’t stupid; I knew what she was doing. But I wanted to see it for myself. I began to kiss and lick up Marta’s ankle and calves and realized that she hadn’t stopped me at this point but was actually encouraging my venture by playing with my erect dick with her toes.

I worked my way up as the smell intensified. I could even feel the heat from it all. Finally, I came to my destination. I watched with intense focus, as if I was watching an artist. Marta fingered herself rapidly while looking down on me smiling.

Her left hand worked on her swollen, wet pussy, while her right hand played with her breast.

Marta pulled her left hand away from her pussy and inserted her right between her legs while offering her left hand fingers to me. I could see her juices glistening off of them and, without thinking, took her hand in mine and began to suck her fingers clean.

As I did this, Marta’s moans grew louder and louder as she came to an enormous orgasm.

Her body shook and twitched as her orgasm seemed to be lasting. Marta’s fingers were pulled from my mouth and both of her hands were placed on the back of my head. With all of her strength, Marta shoved my face into her pussy and I licked at it like a dog that hadn’t had anything to drink for days.

Marta’s feet kicked wildly and her body shook. Her moans turned to screams as her orgasm reached its peak. Afterwards, Marta released my head. My cock was as tight and hard as ever. I lifted my body up and reached a hand down to give myself release but was stopped.

Marta was trying to turn me over and was doing so successfully without my help. She must not have given it much thought because as soon as she succeeded, she moved over my body and allowed her pussy to hover above my face. We lay in the 69 position with my head at the head of the bed and Marta above me.

I let out a moan as I felt fingers wrap around my cock and gently stroke before a feeling I thought was impossible to ever know took over my body. Marta slipped my dick into her mouth and began to suck gently and very slowly increasing the sucking.

As this happened, I looked up to see her pussy still hovering over me. I knew what she wanted and knew I would give it to her. But something was definitely going on. Her pussy was the biggest I had ever seen. I could have sworn it wasn’t that big when she was fingering herself.

I knew I should question it more but was too drawn into the moment and simply lifted my head to eat out the Hispanic Goddess. Marta’s moans returned as my lips met “her lips”. The vibration of her moans sent shivers through my body and I felt an orgasm swelling up inside me like one I have never felt.

I began to wonder. “Would she be mad at me if I came in her mouth?”

I figured it would be best to word my concern and let her know so she could choose but as I lowered my head to speak, Marta dropped her pussy back down onto my face. She even moved it back and forth as if to tell me to just suck and lick.

I did as I was silently commanded and felt myself no longer able to control it. I fired load after load of cum into Marta’s mouth. I knew I had lost some size, but what I was shooting was far more than I had ever done at normal size. And to my surprise and enjoyment, my orgasm lasted for almost 15 seconds.

I couldn’t speak and even felt as though I couldn’t breathe as load after load shot into the hot awaiting mouth of my new Mistress. But no matter how much I shot, Marta kept up and continued to swallow. I was even more so surprised when she seemed to be moaning even more as she ate my cum. As I finished, Marta came to yet another orgasm and I found myself being sprayed by her own juices.

After it was apparent we were both done. Marta stood up and headed into the bathroom. I figured she would want to wash her mouth out but only walked in to grab a small towel. She came back into the room and wiped my face.

“Good boy. You did well. I was considering having sex with you, but after seeing that small dick, I’m glad I reconsidered.” Marta then started laughing.

“I honestly thought you would be bigger but that’s okay. You sure can cum little man.” As Marta said that, it’s almost as if she realized something.

“Go on little on, I will see you same time tomorrow night. I have to get up in seven hours and need my sleep.”

I didn’t think anything of it and stood up to walk past her when I heard Marta speak.

“Aha. I thought something seemed off.”

I turned to ask Marta what she meant but realized very quickly what she was talking about. I was looking at Marta’s chin. I looked up to see her looking down on me with great interest.

“Why are you smaller?” She questioned.

I knew I had no way to get around the question, so I told the truth.

“I honestly don’t know. I realized it this morning and it seems to be continuing. I don’t know what to do.”

Marta looked at me for a moment, obviously contemplating what to do about the situation. Finally, she spoke.

“You will remain in your room tomorrow. I will come by every once in a while to see how things are progressing. I know how I might come off to little men like you, but I can’t have my slave shrinking to nothing on me. We will figure it out. Now off to bed.”

As I walked away I began to think to myself.

“Maybe Marta would really be nice to me. At least outside of her controlling me.”

“Then again, having a dildo sized human would be fun.” I heard Marta say and turned to see her smiling.

It seemed playful enough and I simply returned the smile and headed to bed.

In my room, I couldn’t bring myself to check my height. I didn’t want to know. I just wanted to go to sleep and wake up to find everything back to normal.

I would have to stay in my room all day tomorrow. What about Lori?

That made me jump. Lori, what would she think if she saw me like this?

I dropped back to my back on the bed.

“I just worshipped and ate out the house keeper. Even if things were to fall perfectly into place, Lori would never be able to forgive that. I can’t believe how much I am screwing everything up.”

“You haven’t screwed anything up sweetie.” I heard a soft angelic voice say.

I turned to see my Goddess from the night before. She stood in the corner of the room. Once again, she wore the white robe.

“Did you drink the wine?” She asked.

I looked to the fridge and opened it. As I pulled out the bottle I looked to see the Goddess standing next to the bed. She was so large compared to the night before. The room was so dark I couldn’t make out the face.

“Please, who are you?” I asked.

“Why sweetie, don’t you know?” The Goddess asked.

She reached over to the night stand and touched my iphone, lighting up the screen and part of the room.

“Lori?” I queried

Lori smiled and took the bottle of wine from my hands. As she opened it she held it to my lips. I didn’t fight. I didn’t want to. I drank all of the sweet wine and looked back up to Lori who was now sitting next to me on the bed.

Slowly, she undid her robe, exposing her breasts to me.

“Come, drink baby. Soon everything will become crystal clear.” She cooed.

I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around Lori’s nipple. As I sucked, that same warm, inviting liquid rushed into my mouth. I drank hungrily, slowly going into a frenzy.

Lori’s fingers ran through my hair as she whispered encouraging words to me.

“Sweet boy, drink as much of mommy’s milk as you want. Drink to your heart’s content.”

Again, I felt a gentle hand wrap around my dick. Lori didn’t get to spend much time massaging my erect cock this time before I lost it and shot my load, once again, I was shooting load after load. My orgasm was lasting for well over ten seconds.

Lori must have known this, because after only the first second, she pulled her breast out of my mouth and wrapped her lips around my shaft. I continued to fire my cum almost violently and Lori drank it with almost as much enthusiasm as I drank her breast milk.

After my orgasm finally subsided, Lori licked up the remaining cum on my stomach and kissed me passionately on the lips.

“Lori, I have to ask you something.” I tried to speak through my panting.

Lori placed a finger over my lips.

“Shhh, not tonight baby. There will be plenty of time to talk. You need to rest. And tomorrow, you need to stay in here for your own safety just like Marta said.”

I tried to sit up to ask how she knew what Marta had said but was pressed down by a large hand.

“Tomorrow sweetie…I will be gone. I made plans with friends because I want to see how this goes with Marta. Be a good little man and follow orders. I will be back tomorrow night after you have seen her.”

With that, Lori leaned down and kissed me again. And as she walked stood up and put her robe back on she looked back to me.

“Oh, and if you’re wondering, I won’t let you have my feet…Not yet anyway. I want you to have them on a night you will never forget.”

Lori turned and opened the door. Without looking back to me, she spoke again.

“I agree with her, having a human sized dildo would be fun.” Lori said and then left while laughing to herself.

For the second time in less than an hour, I was left speechless and unable to do anything about it. Lori knew about Marta but didn’t care? Marta wasn’t in on it? I was left without any answers and what felt like a million questions running through my head.

“What have I gotten myself into?” I thought.

 

End Notes:

Hope this heated up scene is what ya'll hoped to see. Let me know if there is anything else you would like to see. I am working on the next couple chapters already and would be willing to put in any ideas ya'll might have

Day 3 by footguy123
Author's Notes:

Ethan finds some answers, but are they answers he can accept?

The night seemed to drag on. I sat in bed for most of it watching television and letting my mind race for what was to come.

Lori obviously knew about Marta and her intentions. But it didn’t seem to bother her. In fact, it seemed to be fueling things. Why would Lori be okay with Marta doing whatever she felt with me?

I repeated these questions to myself for hours as the night went on but failed to come up with any answer I could be happy with. The only thing I could think of was that Lori was a ridiculously horny teenager with a God complex.

Though I struggled to find it, sleep finally found me around 4:00A.M. It didn’t last though. I was awoken by the sound of my door shutting. As I looked around the room in a daze I saw a figure in front of me.

After wiping my eyes, I looked again to see Marta.

“Hello pet.” Marta whispered to me.

“I came to check on you and tell you that last night was the best I have slept in ten years. You will definitely be doing that on a far more regular basis.” Marta snickered.

“I…uh…am glad I could be of service ma’am.” I said.

Marta slowly made her way to the side of my bed and sat down next to me, our shoulders now touching. I looked to my right to see Marta and realized that with both of us sitting side by side, she had me outsized by a good eight or nine inches.

“My, my, my, look who is smaller. How much have you shrunk since yesterday?” She questioned.

“I honestly don’t know. I didn’t measure myself last night when I came back to my room. But before I went to your room, I was 5’5”.”

Marta’s left eyebrow raised as she bit her lip.

“Well, we will just have to take a look at your size then won’t we?” Marta quipped as she stood up.

“What were you using to measure yourself before?”

I stood up slowly and made my way into the bathroom where I opened a drawer and pulled out the flexible measuring tape. Normally, I might have tried to keep from doing this, but I to was curious what my new height was.

Marta placed the measuring tape at my feet and worked her way up to my head and stopped to look at the number her thumb had stopped on.

“What? What is it?” I questioned, getting nervous.

“Why, you are an astounding 4’6”.” Marta giggled.

I just about fell backwards as the news hit me but was stopped and held upright.

I looked to see Marta had grabbed hold of my arm and was keeping me from falling.

“Oh don’t make such a big deal about it “little” man. This is going to be fun for both of us.”

Marta then walked back to the bed with my arm still in her hand. She guided me to the bed and helped me get in the blankets.

With a lustful look in her eyes, Marta took hold of my penis. “Don’t you want to keep shrinking for your Goddess little man? Don’t you want to be her dildo? Wouldn’t you love to be small enough to make love to her feet? I know it would be amazing for you. Tell me.” Marta cooed.

With my eyes tightly shut and my heart racing and breath shortened, I spoke through pants. “Yes Goddess. I want to be small. I want to be your living dildo and to make love to your feet.”

What was I saying? I didn’t want any of that….But I did…But I didn’t. I was lost in a sea of pleasure. I would say anything. I wanted anything she wanted me to want.

Marta moaned softly while stroking my dick gently with all of her fingers except for her pinky.

“It’s started.” I thought to myself. “My dick doesn’t even fill up her hand anymore.”

As Marta stroked and encouraged me through her moans, I felt the orgasm rising. Everything had become so intense since yesterday. I had fallen in love with feet by just being around them, I had become the slave of a Hispanic Goddess, and failed to understand my place with a young Goddess.

My world was spinning with thoughts and curiosities while ecstasy overtook me. I released my load, and as before, was cumming again and again.

Marta laughed as I came. “Good boy. Show Marta how much you can cum for her.”

I continued to shoot loads of cum and finally, it came to an end and my body relaxed.

Marta ran a finger through the small puddle of cum on my stomach and slipped it into her mouth.

“I don’t know why little man, but I love the taste of your cum. I was only going to swallow it last night because I thought that a little dick like yours couldn’t produce much, but after feeling load after load, I was definitely proven wrong. I would have stopped drinking it, but I realized that you sure have a tasty cum.”

Marta then stood and looked down at me.

“You look even smaller my pet. I would love to measure you some more but I have a job to do. You stay in this room and don’t even think about leaving. Lori has plans today and will be gone. So you have nothing to worry about there.”

Marta turned and began to walk towards the door. She turned and looked back to me, “Who would have thought that I would begin to fall for a man that was half my age, soon to be half my height, and has a dick that when erect, isn’t much bigger than my middle finger.”

With that, Marta left. I looked at the ceiling for a moment. “She’s falling for me? Is there something in me that draws the crazy dominatrix side out of women? And why was I smaller after only 2 minutes of Marta measuring me?” I knew there would be a lot of questions for Lori when she got home.

 

Later that night:

The day had continued as expected. Marta would stop by on occasion and toy with me. On two of the five occasions she checked on me after her morning visit, she made me cum for her and ate my cum. I wasn’t too bothered by that fact, I mean, every man loves the look of a woman eating his cum, but I wanted to stop shrinking.

At midnight I went into Marta’s room to service her yet again and found her in her tub.

“I’m sorry my pet, but I got myself so worked up today that nearly every chance I got, I masturbated. I must have done it two dozen times. I’m afraid I am too wiped out to do anything tonight. But I promise, I will show more self-control tomorrow so we can have our fun.”

With that, Marta stuck her foot out to me and I took it in my hands. Her foot was so massive. Marta thought it would be fun on her fourth visit to measure me again and found that I was down to 3’8”.

At my new height, her feet were bigger than any I had ever seen. My hands had no chance to hold them. My fingers were able to wrap around her big toe and hold it with a strong grip.

After some kissing and smelling, Marta looked at me while cleaning her arms. “Suck my toes little man, while you are still able to.” Marta laughed.

I tried to manage a smile but knew that her seemingly harmless joke, was more of a look into the future.

I started at her little toe. I let her toe rub against my lips for a moment, just taking in the smell and feel her skin against my lips before inserting it. I sucked her small toe passionately, running my tongue along it and under her nail.

Marta moaned, obviously happy with my work.

I continued the same method until I made it to her big toe. I opened my mouth as much as I could and slipped her toe inside. It fit, but left little room. I did my best to use my tongue but only succeeded in licking the underside of her toe. As much as I felt that I was failing, Marta continued to moan quietly.

I found myself really getting into it when her foot was pulled away from me. I looked to Marta with what had to be a pitiful expression on my face.

Her response came quick. “I can’t handle it. If you continue, I will need release. I have already rubbed myself raw to the point I think even your tongue wouldn’t be able to help. But don’t worry sweetie. You will get another chance tomorrow.”

Marta gestured for me to come close. I stood on the side of the tub near her face looking her in the eyes. She had the look of a woman who was half filled with lust, and half filled with genuine happiness. She reached out of the tub and took hold of the back of my head, pulling me in.

A small part of me wanted to resist, but as our lips met, I melted in her touch.

Her tongue pushed its way into my mouth and danced with my own. The kiss wasn’t the longest ever recorded. It may not have been the most passionate. But one thing was for sure…It was the best kiss I had ever had.

As Marta released me I stumbled back a few steps. “Wow.” I whispered.

This made Marta giggle and turn back to herself in the tub. “Go on little one, I will see you in the morning.”

 

As I re-entered the hallway and headed towards my door, I began to think.

Marta was falling for me. She had already said that. Lori had fallen for me. She had already said that too. But me, I didn’t know where I was leaning. Part of me didn’t want to worry about any of that and focus on my shrinking. But I would find out more about that when I got into my room and spoke to Lori.

I walked into my room and sat on the bed. As I had expected, Lori was already there.

“It looks like you enjoyed that kiss Ethan, perhaps a little too much.” Lori said as a devious smile crossed her face.

“Look Lori, I want to know what is going on. I don’t care right now whether you like that Marta kissed me or not. I have to know, what have you done to me?”

Lori’s expression changed. She didn’t appear mad, just deep in thought, as if she was trying to figure out the words to say.

“I have started a process that will take some time to complete, and even more time to undo.”

I noticed a change in her tone. Lori was serious. She was going to be completely straight with me.

“When I was in school, I had a friend that was really into physics. She was doing some research on the human body and it’s total mass versus the space it took up for that mass. She concluded that the human body is mostly empty space. Though we are made up of atoms, on the subatomic level, our atoms are spaced out. So she made a formula, a potion if you will. Its purpose was to reduce the space between those atoms, hence the shrinking.”

I was completely transfixed on Lori’s words.

She continued, “She allowed me to have the formula along with the activator for it, which comes in the form of another liquid. You see, when the formulas are separate, they are useless. But together, they begin a compression process, or shrinking. I gave you the active part of the formula which is now in your blood through the wine I gave you. But that alone would have done nothing. So to make sure things got started, I put a sedative in the wine as well to help you become easier to manipulate. I myself, drank the activation formula which begins to produce the chemical through my body’s expulsion of liquids. So, by sucking on my breasts, swallowing my spit, drinking my urine, sweat or tears, the formula in your bloodstream would activate and cause the compression.”

I sat with my eyes wide and my heart in my stomach. “So, you did this on purpose, knowing I would keep shrinking?”

Lori smiled, “Oh sweetie, it goes so much deeper than that.”

End Notes:

Hope ya'll enjoy. The next chapter will also be up today and will explain the rest, as well as get plenty exciting

Day 3 Concluded by footguy123
Author's Notes:

Ethan gets the rest of his questions answered and learns about some of Lori's secrets as well.

“Then tell me.” I demanded. “Tell me what is happening to me.”

Lori looked across the room and back to me.

“I compression process is not dangerous. And yes, you will keep shrinking. But only to the point of maximum compression which is around 5-6 inches.”

Those words rang in my ear louder than any bell or tone.

“Are you telling me I am going to be 5-6 inches tall for the rest of my life?!” I yelled.

Lori placed a hand over my mouth while placing a finger up to her lips.

“You don’t need to shout. You can talk to me in a calm voice. Don’t worry, the compression formula isn’t permanent. It is essentially a virus that gets into your body and stays there for a few weeks, a month and a half at the most. It all depends on your body.”

“And what about the foot thing? I didn’t have a foot fetish before all of this started. I also didn’t cum for like a minute either. I have no control over myself, I am horny nearly 24/7, and it feels like no matter what I am told, I have to do it.”

Lori smiled and shook her head.

“Silly, all of those are side effects of the formula. You didn’t have a foot fetish but after your little close encounter with Marta’s feet, while your body was already in the early stages of complete ecstasy, you smelled her feet and tasted them. That took hold of that horniness you were feeling build up and manifested itself into a foot fetish. You’re cumming so much because your body is excreting energy, or essentially, your size. Your orgasms will still feel just as strong once you have shrunk all the way, but you won’t cum so much. You have no control of yourself because you are naturally submissive and having women who love to command you makes you even more horny than you already are…if that’s possible. You still have control over your actions, you just choose to give up that control due to being so turned on.”

I sat there for a minute just processing everything I had been told. I couldn’t believe it. I looked back up to Lori.

“Look all of this seems impossible but I guess I can’t argue with the reality that it’s happening.  But I do have just a couple more questions. One, why would you and Marta want to eat my cum? There is no way that two women live in the same house that enjoy that. And two, how do you know so much about all of this just because you had a friend that made it?”

Lori looked down to the floor with her eyebrows raised. I could tell this was probably embarrassing for her, which peaked my interest all the more.

“Well,” Lori started, “I might have also added a small drop of another formula my friend at school made that causes human “juice” we’ll call it, to taste sweet. She invented it when her boyfriend kept asking for blowjobs. It made it more bearable. And I only know about the effects of the shrinking formula because….I….I uh….Might have experienced it for myself.”

“Wait, wait, wait. You experienced it yourself? When, with you, where?” I asked.

“Slow down cowboy.” Lori held up her hands to emphasize her words. I didn’t know at the time, but she knew how much I wanted to know because my cock sprang to life when I learned she had gone through what I had.

“I tried it with my roommate. She needed a guinea pig. So I volunteered. It took me about two hours to shrink all the way since I drank the formulas after they had been mixed, unlike you, who only drank the inactive compression formula. But since you have drank milk from my breasts, you will shrink all the way.”

“So you…were small. How small did you get? And how do you have breast milk? You aren’t pregnant or had a kid.”

The formula is responsible for the breast milk. It only wants to stay in my body for a short period. So it gets all of my hormones running, which causes my breasts to swell and fill with milk. As for my shrinking, I shrank to five inches. But due to the concentrated dose I took, I only stayed small for three weeks.”

I could tell Lori was starting to get flustered. Her hands went to between her legs as her legs closed tightly around them.

“I know what you’re going to ask. And the answer is yes. I was completely horny the whole time I was small. My roommate didn’t know it would be a side effect but boy did she find out.” Lori blushed.

“What happened?” I asked. My dick grew harder and my thoughts wondered as I licked my lips. I wanted to know what happened. I needed to know.

Lori noticed my fidgeting and smiled.

She leaned in close and said, “Why don’t you make me tell?”

Lori took my head into her hands and pressed her lips against mine. I knew Lori was going easy on me, but I was kissing for all I was worth. Her tongue filled my mouth while her hands explored my body. She soon found my erection and stroked it gently.

“I want you.” She whispered. “But I know I can’t have you. I am a virgin and want you’re dick to be my first and last, but…” Lori spoke while playing with my cock. “It’s too small. Even as I virgin, I would barely notice. My finger would do a better job.”

I couldn’t tell if Lori was doing this to humiliate me, turn me on, or both. She removed her fingers from my cock and placed her hand against my chest, pushing and knocking me to my back.

It was then that I realized she was trying to excite me through humiliation.

“If you want to please me, you will need to use your mouth, at least until your small enough to be a substitute for your dick.”

Lori climbed above me and sat on her knees, leaving me looking straight up to her pussy, and above that to her stomach, full breasts, and smiling face.

I sat in awe of the Goddess.

She must have noticed my anticipation and lowered herself inch by inch to my face. I leaned up to meet her lips and pressed my face into them, licking and sucking them with all I had.

I could hear Lori moaning from above as her hands reached behind her and took hold of my balls and penis in one hand.

“Wait, she couldn’t hold them both before.” I thought to myself.

I looked up to Lori who was licking her lips and playing with her nipples.

“That’s it little man. Lick my sweet pussy. Get smaller for mommy.”

I knew it. Well, I was correct in my guess. I had been thinking to myself and wondering why I seemed to be having shrinking spurts. It’s because of my blood temperature. Lori said that the virus was in my blood, so it would stand to reason that the more my blood pumped, the more I faster I would shrink.

Just as I figured out what was going on, Lori moved herself from me and laid down almost on top of me. Our lips met again and Lori’s tongue worked its way into my shrinking mouth. Her tongue couldn’t even fit anymore.

I was trying to make out with her tongue. She began to kiss and lick her way down my body.

What should have taken a few seconds lasted no time at all and Lori was at my erect member. Her lips wrapped around and a soft sucking occurred.

She wrapped her tongue around my cock and pulled away from it.

“So, you want to know what happened to me at school. What happened while I was small?”

Lori whispered and went back to sucking my cock.

“Y…Y….Yes Goddess.” I said to Lori.

As her sucking started to bring me to the brink of orgasm, Lori pulled away again.

“I was small. And my roommate was a good girl that never thought anything of my small size.”

She gave my cock a good long lick.

“The night she shrunk me she let me sleep on her pillow. I couldn’t sleep though because for some reason I was incredibly horny.”

Lori stroked my balls with her fingers and kissed the tip of my dick.

“I was just going to finger myself but then got an idea. Why not let my roommate, who was becoming increasingly attractive, know how much I appreciated her.”

She took my balls and dick into her mouth together and sucked vigorously and then released them.

My moans grew louder and I had long given up wondering about my size. I was fantasizing about Lori’s experience. I wanted to imagine I was there watching it all happen.

“I made my way to her panties and worked my way inside them. I pressed my little itty witty body up against her big pussy lips and moved up and down.”

Lori took my cock in her fingers and began to stroke. I was oblivious to the fact she was only using her thumb, index and middle fingers at this point.

“My roommate didn’t realize that it was me at first and used her hand to push me up against her. After that, she slipped her hand into her panties and grabbed me. I then spent the next ten minutes being used as her dildo”

I could feel that I was getting close to climax and concentrated on Lori’s words as she once again, sucked my cock to near exploding before leaving me wanting.

“When she came, she realized something was off and looked at me. At first she was confused but disregarded it and spent the next three weeks being my Mistress. I was her bitch. I worshipped every inch of her and pleased her in ways no man ever could.”

Lori took my cock and balls into her mouth a final time and sucked hard, causing me to cum time and time again. My body jumped and spasmed as I emptied loads of cum into her mouth. But something was wrong. Lori wasn’t swallowing. Even after thirty seconds, twice the length I had cum before, Lori hadn’t swallowed.

I opened my eyes to look up at Lori and noticed that she was now MASSIVE! Before she was big, but now, she was a giantess.

“Lori…How small am I?” I stuttered.

Lori sat up and looked me over.

“Good question. Maybe two feet.”

Lori tried not to laugh.

“What’s so funny?” I said angrily.

“You are sweetie. Look at that little itty bitty thing. I was able to take everything you had to offer in one drink.” Lori said while taking my limp dick in between her thumb and forefinger.

“That, and the fact that you are still trying to fight what you know you want.”

I wanted to tell her she was wrong. I wanted to tell Lori that I didn’t want this. But….I did.

“Lori?”

“Yes sweetie.” Lori smiled.

“How did you know about all that has happened with Marta? And, do you just not care?”

Lori’s smile grew.

“Come on Ethan, think about it. Do you really think a house this big doesn’t have cameras everywhere? But don’t worry, I’m the only one who checks them, and I have deleted all of the footage that could cause any of us any issues. And yes, they are in the bedrooms. My dad never told any of them but set the cameras in the room anyway. And as for what you do with Marta, I have to say I do care. It makes me jealous like no tomorrow. But….I think….I get off on it. Kind of like cuckolding I guess. Watching the way she dominates you drives me crazy, and makes me horny at the same time. I couldn’t stop it even if I actually wanted to.”

Lori stood up from the bed. “Ethan, I do love you. And one day, you will be mine. But for now, you also belong to Marta. She was an unexpected benefit of this whole thing. I will be around tomorrow but will try to keep to myself so that Marta can enjoy you.” Lori winked at me.

“See you around big boy.” Lori joked and walked out of the room. I stood up once I was sure Lori had headed out of the servant’s quarters and down the stairs.

She had left the door open which was perfect, because reaching it would have proven to be very difficult.

I pushed open the door and looked at the door across the hall. I knew Marta would be sleeping but couldn’t help myself. Something in me was changing. I was turned on. I wanted to be smaller. And I knew the best way to get there, was to get even more excited.

I made my way across the hall and after failing to open the door, I got a stool from the servant’s kitchen and stepped on it so I could open the door.

Once in the room, I could hear everything. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Ahead of me lay my destination. Two arches under the covers sat there motionless.

“Marta’s feet.” I whispered, walking towards the bed.

End Notes:

Please comment and let me know what ya'll think or what you would like to see. The next few chapters will be less about sex and more about character development

Day 4 by footguy123

I spent the next few hours last night worshipping Marta’s feet. I knew I was two feet tall and probably would get in some serious trouble, but couldn’t help myself. When I finally made it up to her bed and crawled under her sheets, I came to her feet.

Her feet were the perfect size. I walked up to them and began my usual worship. I must have really been smaller because Marta never seemed to notice. I stood and slipped my dick in between her big and second toe and had “I guess sex” with her feet.

After it was all said and done, and an hour had slipped away, I went back to my room to find that climbing my bed was even more of a chore than climbing Marta’s.

This worried and excited me because Marta and I have the same bed.

I didn’t know how to explain it, but I was beginning to really enjoy my predicament. All of my worry and concern that had kept me from embracing this new lifestyle melted away as I recounted the past few days in my mind.

It didn’t take long before my eyes grew heavy and my body weak. I was overtaken by sleep.

 

 

The following morning, things seemed strange. For one, Marta didn’t come into my room and neither did Lori. Just in the past couple days, I had come accustomed to something happening for me in the morning. But, nothing was happening.

Where had my Goddess’s gone? I wouldn’t say that it was panic that began to overtake me, but something was. I started realizing that the past few days had been controlled and determined by those two women, I had no say.

And they weren’t here to tell me what to do. And to make matters even worse, I was smaller. I didn’t really give any thought to it last night, but as I stood and looked at the distance it was to the ground, I could only guess that I was under a foot tall now.

I looked around the room, hoping to think of something that I could do to make the time go by faster until one of my Goddess’s came and rescued me from my boredom.

The thought of TV crossed my mind, but the remote was on the dresser, which was far too tall for me now. I contemplated leaving, but the door was shut.

“Wait, the door is shut?” I thought to myself. “I didn’t shut it last night. When I came in, I just went to bed.”

I began to think.

“Okay, so one of them came in here this morning and must have thought to let me sleep.”

As I reasoned as to what had happened the previous night, I saw something out of my peripheral on the nightstand. It was a couple pieces of paper.

I ran over to the nightstand and reached out for the corners of the paper. My fingers barely grasped the enormous white sheets, but I succeeded and brought them to the bed.

I stood back to read the top letter.

“Hey little man, I came into your room this morning to wake you up and saw you were much smaller than expected. I thought about waking you up but decided I could wait till tonight. Who knows, maybe you will be the perfect size to fit into my pussy huh? Anyway, I took the day to get some errands done for Mr. Smith. Lori made some last minute plans with her friends and will be gone most of the day. I left instructions for her to leave you alone, telling her you were sick. You’re welcome. You don’t know what a giant teenage girl might do to a little man like you. I left some food in the fridge for you, but if I get my wish, you will be too small to open it and will have to wait on me to get it for you. Hahaha. Stay in your room until I get back or else there will be consequences. Have a good day little man. Love Marta.”

I finished reading the letter and began to think. “That letter got right to the point and ended. What’s with the other paper?”

I slid off the top sheet to find yet another note in different handwriting.

Hey sweetie, I saw Marta’s note and thought I would leave you one myself. It looks like Marta is really taking a shine to you. Just remember though, you belong to me. And if she can’t realize that when the time comes, we might just have to make you a little friend. Anyway, I made some plans with some friends of mine since Marta said you were “sick”. I should be home before her, but we might get stuck having too much fun and stay out late. I can’t wait to see how small you are tonight. My heart is beating just thinking about getting to watch Marta use you as a dildo. Sorry, I have to wrap this up. I’m turning myself on. I love you baby. P.S. I moved your food to the side of the bed. Have a good day while I’m gone.”

My heart was beating. Neither one of these women were here today or going to be. What was I going to do all day?

I had already come to depend on them, and they both abandoned me.

My resolve was clear. “If they want to just take off, I can leave too.” I hoped off the bed and ran to the door. “Maybe I can squeeze under it.”

After a minute or two of attempts, I failed to get under the door.

“This isn’t going to work, I’m just a little too big.”

That gave me an idea. I sat down and leaned against the giant white door. I let my thoughts focus on Marta and Lori both standing over me with a smile on their face.

In my fantasy, I was lying on my back, looking up to their faces. The two women giggled and laughed at my size. Simultaneously, they lifted their feet and slowly lowered it to my body.

As their feet came closer, I could smell the scent of feet of a working woman, and a young teen girl that had just come home from a jog.

As I fantasized, I took hold of my erect member and began stroking it. I could feel the door against my back rubbing up as I descended slowly.

I stroked in a constant fast, and then slow motion as I imagined the women’s feet pressing against my body and forcing me to the floor.

My climax was building, the door was growing, my Goddess’s feet were rubbing. I released, and as always, load after load of my white semen shot into the air and onto the ground in front of me.

I turned and lay on my stomach. Slowly but surely, I was able to slide under the door. After completing my task, I stood up and shot my fists into the air.

“Whoooooohoooo.” I yelled. Though I’m sure to anyone else, it would have been a long high-pitched squeak.

I took it all in. The sight before me was a massive room, with enormous furniture, and a great door that held my chance to freedom. Soon, I would be out of the hallway, and able to explore the house.

My excitement dwindled though as my journey across the hall and through the den to the door proved to be longer than I had expected.

And as if that wasn’t enough, the door had a rubber seal on the bottom to make sure the a/c was controlled separately from the rest of the house. Even with my victory, I had lost.

I turned and began my journey back to my room. And just as I came down the hallway, I heard something clicking. I turned to see the doorknob turning that lead to downstairs.

My eyes widened and I began sprinting. But I wasn’t going to my own room, I was going to Marta’s. As I ran, I looked back to see one of the servant’s come into the room and look around. She was carrying a vacuum, duster, and some rags.

“Stupid, stupid Ethan. You knew the upstairs got cleaned daily. Yet you were stupid enough to actually leave your room.” I yelled at myself in my own thoughts.

As I got to the door, I slipped under and into Marta’s room. I soon heard the sound of a vacuum running as well as the humming of the enormous maid.

I sat on my butt and looked around the room. Today was getting interesting. I looked to my left and saw Marta’s bathroom and dresser. To my right were her…..shoes. I immediately stood up.

“That ought to make time go by faster.” I spoke aloud and smiled. “God, I really am becoming a pervert for feet.”

I arrived at the black sneakers and looked down inside. I was immediately hit with Marta’s foot stench and grew hard. In less than three seconds, I was inside her shoe with my face laying down where her big toe rested.

My feet stuck out the top as I was still a little too big to fit in comfortably. That’s when I heard it.

The door opened. I quickly readjusted myself to have my feet inside the shoe and my head sticking out. Curled up in as much of a ball as I could get, I looked up to see the same maid that had been cleaning the den. She had the duster and rags in her hand. She looked around the room, as if she was trying to decide where to start.

Her eyes landed on the pair of shoes and me.

The woman’s head turned slightly as her eyes narrowed. She set the rags down along with the duster and walked towards the shoe.

I might as well mention that the maid was an oriental woman, and a very beautiful one at that.

I did my best to crawl further in the shoe but was failing miserably.

The woman stepped up to the shoes and bent down. She reached forward and grabbed hold of the shoe I was in and tilted it back, causing me to spill onto the ground.

In my birthday suit, I jumped up and contemplated running. But the colossal woman only continued to stare and sit on the bed, placing both of her feet on either side of me. I looked to both sides to see a giant nike sign in a bright blue stamped on the side of the shoes.

“Mistuh Ethan?” The giantess called down to me.

I looked up and nodded my head.

“Why you small?” She asked

I opened my mouth to speak but just started stuttering like an idiot. Too much was going through my head. “What if she kills me, what if she takes me and I lose Marta and Lori? What’s going to happen?”

“Why you in Miss Marta’s shoe? You have happy.” She said as she reached down and with her thumb and index finger, grabbed my cock.

I moaned and backed away quick.

“You ansuh me now!”

“Oh crap.” I thought. “She’s getting pissed.”

I did my best and quickly found words, just….not the words I wanted.

“I don’t know why I’m small and I was in her shoe because I like feet.”

“Did I really just tell her that?” I whispered to myself.

I looked back up to see a look of intense curiosity on her face.

“We see.” She spoke

Day 4 Continued by footguy123
Author's Notes:

Sorry about the wait all, but this chapter should make up for some of it.

I looked up to the giant woman that had in a sense, taken me hostage. The look on her face hadn’t changed much. It still had the look of a woman that couldn’t make up her mind.

“You like feet?” She asked.

I thought about not responding again, as if to convince myself that by not acknowledging her question, she would leave me alone. I of course was wrong and reminded of her question with an earth shattering stomp by her massive right foot.

“Yes…Yes, that’s what I said.” I yelled at the top of my lungs, trying to appease the giantess.

Her look changed from one of uncertainty to one of curiosity. The woman placed the tip of her left shoe against the back of her right and began the process of removing her shoes.

After releasing her right foot from its prison, she repeated the actions for the opposite foot, just using her socked toes instead of her shoes.

I was immediately hit with the stench of her feet. This woman had definitely been working hard and it was obvious through her smell. I stepped back from her foot.

As I did, I looked up to her face to see that my action had offended her.

Though she didn’t know, my stepping back wasn’t because of her foot smell, it was the uncertainty of what was to come. I had convinced myself that I could get out of this and her foot being removed from her shoe made it obvious that I wasn’t.

To keep from angering the giantess, I took a step forward, placing myself back in the spot I had been before. She appeared pleased by this and lowered her foot to the floor.

It was immediately obvious to me that her foot was bigger than Marta’s. I had been around them enough to tell how big they were. That and the fact that her foot was next to Marta’s shoe and her toes passed up the end of Marta’s shoe.

I could see things were going to get out of hand very quickly and thought I may have a chance to defuse the situation before it got out of hand.

“Excuse me, what’s your name?” I yelled up to the giant woman.

“I am Minnie,” the woman spoke down to me.

“Minnie, that is a wonderful name. Please listen to me Minnie, I am sure you are curious about what is going on with me being small, but I assure you, Marta will not be happy you are doing all of this. Marta is essentially my owner, and she won’t be happy to know you are messing with me. So why don’t you go ahead and finish your cleaning and leave me be?” I asked, hoping to reach her and get her thinking this could have some serious consequences.

To my dismay, her appearance didn’t change. In fact, the only thing that changed was that instead of having one giant socked foot in front of me, I had two.

“Ms. Mahta will not know bout this. You will no tell her.” Minnie said as she raised her eyebrows.

“Any why wouldn’t I tell Marta?” I questioned.

“Because you enjoy dis as much as I do.” Minnie said.

Minnie reached down and took her sock at the heel in her right hand and peeled the sock off, then discarded it to the side.

After repeating the same action with her left foot and hand, Minnie placed two very well -manicured feet in front of me. Her toenails were unpainted. I found myself staring. Minnie’s second toe was slightly longer than her big toe and the following toes descended perfectly to her pinky toe.

Minnie spoke down to me, “You like?”

I opened my mouth to speak but only found the energy to nod my head.

The enormous feet moved towards me, crashing into my and knocking me onto my back.

My gaze looked ahead, which in this case, meant upwards, to meet Minnie’s gaze. Her curious look had vanished and was replaced by a lustful look.

Before her toes completely shadowed my body, Minnie brought her foot to a stop, leaving it hovering over my midsection.

“We see if you like feet.” Minnie said.

Minnie lowered her toes down and onto my waist. Her toes were cool to the touch and sent shivers up my body.

As she bit her lower lip, Minnie dragged her toes down my body to my crotch. I shouldn’t have to say that my erection had made an appearance and was showing no signs of leaving anytime soon.

Minnie’s second toe brushed against it and her foot came to an immediate stop. Her eyebrows rose as she smiled down on me. “You do like.” She said down to me as she bobbed her toe up and down on my penis.

I instinctively started to buck my hips with her movement to get as much of the sensation as possible to take over me.

Minnie smiled and continued her motion at a slightly faster pace to see what she could get out of me.

I bucked for all I was worth and actually found myself whispering to myself that I wanted her to take everything from me.

Something was happening though.

As I humped her toes, I could feel myself being overpowered. Her toes were getting stronger.

I opened my eyes to see that her toes were bigger.

“My god, it’s actually happening right now. I am actually shrinking and can see it happening.” I spoke to myself.

At this point, I had known that I was just at a foot tall or so, maybe slightly smaller. But as I had sex with Minnie’s toes, I could actually see myself getting smaller.

Minnie noticed too.

“You getting smalluh. You be unduh my foot soon. I take care of.” Minnie said as she reached for me.

I felt my body being wrapped around my giant fingers and lifted into the air.

At the moment, Minnie could only hold my torso in her hand, this left my waist down and head still poking out from either side of her hand.

Minnie brought me close to inspect my penis and began giggling. Because of her hand, I wasn’t able to see it, but soon felt her finger press against my erect cock.

I gasped and moaned in pleasure. This brought another giggle from Minnie as she began to toy with my “little Ethan.”

I wanted to cum and felt the urge, but failed to do so.

I began to wonder what was happening. “Was something wrong? Was there a problem with the potion? I should be able to release.” I thought to myself.

My thinking was cut short though as I was lowered and found myself being faced with the massive sole of Minnie. She had lifted her left foot up and placed it on her knee, exposing her white, wrinkled sole.

“You no come foh me. You come foh my feet.” Minnie demanded.

I was then pressed into the sole.

My feet pressed against her heels while my face sat just under her big and second toes.

I was immediately reminded of her foot smell and could almost feel my penis get even bigger.

While Minnie held me to her foot, I wrapped my arms around it as best I could and inhaled deeply.

Soon, my tongue was out and lapping at the foot like a subservient dog. I moved my body up and down, humping the wrinkly sole and making out with the bottom of Minnie’s toes.

I could feel my feet leaving her heels behind and felt her toes growing away from me.

I reached desperately to keep them closer to me. Minnie saw this and slid my body up her foot, allowing me access to her toes yet again. I embraced them as my face met with the underside of her big toe. My kissing and licking increased while I humped her foot.

I could feel my climax rising again. The cool sensation of her foot, the smell of her toes after being caged up in her shoes and socks all morning, and the taste of her toe flesh on my tongue was too much for me to handle. I reached climax and felt release after release.

After my body went limp, I looked down to see my handiwork and once again saw nothing.

Minnie knew I had orgasmed because of my body’s motions and lifted me up to her face. I saw her eyes inspect my tiny dick and down to her foot.

The same look of curiosity that I had seen on her face before re-appeared.

“Why you no go? I thought you did.”

“Me too.” I said.

“Well, if you no go foh my feet o hands. Maybe you will go foh my mouth.”

My eyes widened. I was going to get a blowjob from this Asian Goddess.

Before, when Marta and Lori had given me blowjobs, my penis was big enough to actually fit in their mouths, but I doubted mine would fit into hers.

Minnie lifted me to her face and puckered her lips. She didn’t suck any or move her lips around. Her tongue didn’t get involved either.

Before lifting me to her face, Minnie licked her lips to make them moist and slippery. Then, after puckering them into a kissy face, Minnie slid my dick into her tightly closed lips.

I just about passed out from the pleasure. Since all of this had happened, I hadn’t had sex. And even though I knew this wasn’t actually sex, it was about as realistic as any pussy I had ever had sex with before.

Minnie moved me in and out. I could feel my climax building.

“Minnie….I can feel it coming.”

Minnie decided it was time to make sure I did cum for her...no matter what the cost. She pulled out all the stops.

Minnie slipped her tongue out and ran it under my balls, licking furiously. She sucked my penis into her mouth as far as it would go and sucked vigorously while moving her lips side to side to increase the intensity.

My climax hadn’t come yet, but it was building. My excitement was rising and my breath shortening.

“OHHHHHHHH GOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!” I yelled and climaxed.

This time, I knew I was cumming. I could feel loads of my spunk shoot into Minnie’s empty mouth.

I moaned and screamed for what must have been a minute while Minnie had to take 2 separate swallows.

I also noticed that the shrinking had slowed down during the sex with Minnie’s foot and mouth, but while I was cumming, my body was noticeably shrinking.

Minnie’s hand that had been holding me to her body was growing. Soon, I was being held in place by her fingers.

When I had finally stopped cumming and went limp, Minnie pulled me away from her lips, licking them to make sure she got all of my cum off of them.

She stared at me intently. “You no shrinking anymoh.”

I looked around as best I could since I was still in a daze from my orgasm. But as best I could tell, she was right. The rapid shrinking had slowed down.

“You come taste good. I was going to leave you aftuh you come but I want you to be mine.” Minnie spoke.

“I made you happeh. You make me happeh now.”

I squinted my eyes at Minnie, trying to figure out if she was actually suggesting what I thought she was.

Minnie smiled and looked down.

I followed her line of sight to see her looking to her pants that she had stretched open, exposing her trimmed bush. Below the thinly trimmed hair, I could see swollen pink lips.

“No, you can’t. Marta will find out and be mad.” I pleaded with Minnie.

“Marta no find out.” Minnie said and smiled.

Minnie lowered me until I was only a few inches above her open pants and released her grip on me. I fell into the dark prison and took my first look at the woman’s pussy in front of me.

I looked back up to Minnie and began to scream but was cut off as the waistband to her pants was snapped shut.

Minnie closed her eyes and leaned forward while taking in a deep breath, just letting the waves of pleasure take over her as a human being struggled against her hungry pussy lips.

After a moment, Minnie put her socks and shoes back on, then stood up and left the room singing a song to herself.

Day 4 Continued still by footguy123
Author's Notes:

Sorry about the late addition. Work and being sick has been kicking my butt. I promise I haven't forgotten about ya'll though. Enjoy

The next few hours would have been uneventful for any normal person.

Minnie went about her day, barely acting out of character. Only taking moments to stand quietly and enjoy the feeling of my struggles inside her underwear.

Of course, after a few hours, my body began to wear out and to my dismay; I had been overwhelmed by her woman’s scent and relieved myself several times.

Minnie could feel the rush of power she now felt that only a handful of people in the world would ever feel. To have power over another human being, especially one that would normally be bigger and stronger than you gave Minnie a sense of Godlike power.

I could tell the day was coming to a close for Minnie because the house had a grandfather clock in nearly every room, so I was able to tell when the clock struck six.

I had been attempting to find a way to lie down or possibly sit; I was unable due to Minnie’s very restricting panties. I was held tightly against her womanhood and found my only real movement came from pushing my body against her pussy lips since they had the most give.

It of course helped that my movements turned her on and created a lube to help me reposition myself slightly on occasion.

As I leaned my head against the small patch of pubic hair sitting just above Minnie’s lips, I was blinded by a bright light.

As I covered my eyes, I attempted to look into the sky but was failing to be able to focus on anything.

Before my eyes were allowed time to adjust, I was gripped by four massive fingers and lifted out of the hot, humid prison that I had been trapped in all day.

Finally, as my sight caught up with the world around me, I found myself staring into the large, beautiful eyes of Minnie.

Just below her focused vision was a cute button nose leading down to a pearly white smile.

“You make me feel so good today mistuh Ethan.” Minnie spoke.

“Glad I could help.” I mockingly responded.

“Will you please take me back to my room Minnie? I really think I should get back. Marta will be worried about me.” I said while looking pleadingly into Minnie’s eyes.

Minnie shook her head. “No, miss Marta no find you in my room. She will get ovah losing you. You belong to me now.”

My heart sank as I heard those words. The only comfort I had was the fact that Minnie seemed to enjoy my predicament to the extent that she would be allowing me release seeing as how I apparently can’t live without it based on how horny I have constantly been.

There was of course the fact that Minnie had allowed me release at her feet. This Asian Goddess was a sex freak apparently and liked to get me to release at least as much as I loved to receive it.

“Minnie,” I said, “Why do you want to keep me? I didn’t do anything to you and you know that I don’t belong here. You are an awesome woman and I definitely appreciate what you did for me upstairs, but I can’t stay with you. Why won’t you let me go?”

Minnie’s expression of excitement and joy changed to one of contemplation and seriousness.

“Because, men always telling me what to do. Men always in control and cruel to me. Mistuh Smith is mean to me and otha ladies in house. I be in charge of man now. You nice and make me happeh. You keep making me happeh and we get along.”

I knew there was no way I was going to reason with this woman.

“Where will you keep me?” I questioned, knowing she was staying in the pool house and wouldn’t be able to leave me in there because of the other servants that were temporarily living in there due to my being at the mansion.

“You stay with me all time.” Minnie exclaimed.

I looked around to see I was in a small room. It was definitely smaller than the quarters I was in, but it looked to only be for Minnie. I couldn’t see how another servant would be able to stay in the room with her.

As I took my time to look around, I was lowered and set on the bed.

I looked up to see Minnie stand up and face me. She looked down on me with a gentle, kind smile and began to undress.

Part of me wanted to look away just because I felt like the more I enjoyed this whole scenario, the more I might have well told Minnie I was okay with what she was doing to me.

But the truth was, the part that wanted to resist was a small part and losing badly to the perverted side of me that wanted to watch and enjoy every second of the event that was going on in front of me.

Minnie was a pretty girl to begin with. But her body was even more fantastic than I could have ever imagined. She had perfectly toned legs that of course led down to her very attractive feet that I had been previously introduced to. Above her legs was the finely trimmed pussy I had also met, and above that was a beautifully sculpted set of abs that led up to an even more beautiful pair of obvious D-cup breasts that had the cutest little brown nipples.

I was in complete awe of the sight in front of me and felt my penis stand at an immediate attention.

Minnie noticed my erection and giggled. “You like?”

I only nodded.

Minnie leaned down, placing her hands on her knees and bent forward to get a closer look at me. She puckered her lips almost in a pouting face. “You no mad at Minnie foh taking you?”

I knew what answer was really in my head, but at the moment, there was no activity in my brain. All my blood had gone south and I nodded my head. “I’m not mad in the least.” I whispered.

Minnie giggled and took me in her hand. At this point I figured the shrinking was over and I was about five inches tall.

“We go get shower now.” Minnie said while giving me the biggest smile she could.

“You ready clean my body?” She asked.

My eyes only widened. I could feel myself going pale and my boner getting stiffer.

I shook my head up and down almost violently as I fantasized about what it would be like to be rubbed all over this Goddess’s body.

Minnie carried me off into the bathroom and closed the door.

(We will get to Minnie and Ethan in the next chapter. Let’s check up on Marta and Lori.)

 

Marta looked at her watch and knew it was time to be getting back to the mansion. After all, her little man would be waiting for her.

Marta grabbed the last of the bags that she needed from the market and began her trip back.

After nearly an hour drive, the limo pulled up to the house and Marta headed inside and immediately up the stairs. She had made sure to call ahead and give instructions to the other servants on what to do with everything that she had purchased for Mr. Smith.

Marta could feel moistness down in her pants as she knew that today would be the day she would finally have a human sized dildo. She couldn’t and wouldn’t wait until midnight tonight. This was the time to get her little man and enjoy him to the fullest extent.

As she entered the upstairs quarters she noticed the door to her room was cracked open.

“Minnie, how many times do I have to tell you to shut my door when you finish cleaning?” Marta spoke to herself while shaking her head in frustration.

She thought about closing her door but figured it pointless seeing as how she would soon be going back into her room with a tiny man and a plan.

Marta bit her lower lip as she opened the door going into Ethan’s room.

“Ethan sweetie, where are you?” Marta called out while looking around the seemingly empty room.

Just as she was about to enter the room, Marta stopped herself and looked down to her feet and slipped off her shoes.

“Almost forgot, I don’t know how small he could have gotten. Don’t want to squish my little man with my big powerful feet now do I?” Marta almost yelled out to get her little man’s attention.

After looking around for another minute or two, Marta noticed that she wasn’t getting any response and felt herself getting nervous.

“Ethan, where are you? Please speak to me.” Marta cried out.

She hadn’t thought about something being able to happen to him. But now that she wasn’t able to find him and couldn’t hear him, all sorts of horrible things began to enter her mind that could have happened to someone his size.

Just as Marta almost began to tear the room apart, she looked to see her note on the bed.

“He obviously got my note.” Marta reasoned to herself.

But just as she walked towards it, she noticed she was looking at someone else’s hand writing. Without thinking, Marta grabbed the paper and prepared herself to read a ransom letter but found herself reading another letter addressed to Ethan but from Lori.

Her eyes grew wide. “Lori knows about all of this?” Marta whispered to herself while beginning to pant.

What Marta didn’t know was that Lori had planned on being back before Marta to remove her letter but was caught up with her friends in traffic and wouldn’t get to the house until nearly ten minutes after Marta had read her letter.

Marta took the letters to her room and sat on her bed while trying to think about how to deal with the situation while Lori entered the house and ran as fast as she could up the stairs to remove the letter before Marta had a chance to read it.

Lori entered Ethan’s room and looked around for the letters but failed to see anything. She began to panic and turned to leave but saw Marta standing at the doorway.

Marta had heard Lori enter the house servants quarters and came to the conclusion that dealing with the problem head on would be the best solution.

The two women stared at each other for what could have been an eternity.

Finally, Marta spoke.

“So, you obviously know about what’s going on. I don’t know if Ethan is the one who has been telling you or not, but we are both adults and need to handle this as such. I need you to tell me where he is.”

Lori looked surprised. “Me tell you where he is? What do you mean? You have him right?” Lori’s expression was turning to panic.

This got a rise out of Marta who was now coming to the same conclusion that Lori had. “You mean you don’t have him?” Marta asked.

“No, I don’t have him. He was sleeping when I left this morning.” Lori responded.

Marta nodded her head. “Same here. Look, we need to find him.”

Lori’s eyes lit up. “I know how we can find him. The cameras.”

Marta’s expression changed to a hopeful one then back to skepticism.

“Wait, what cameras?”

Lori paused and dawned an expression only found on a blonde’s face when they have said too much. At this point though, it was pointless to cover it up and she was becoming worried for Ethan.

“Look, my dad had cameras placed all over the house. That’s how I knew about you and Ethan. He didn’t tell me anything.”

Marta was obviously upset by this news but too distracted at the moment to care.

“Okay we will deal with that problem later. Right now, I want to see these cameras so we can find Ethan.”

Lori nodded her head and led Marta down into the basement and opened a door behind the wine cellar that was meant to appear to be just a normal wine cellar.

Marta gazed upon a room with nearly one hundred monitors in it, each showing a different part of the mansion and its surrounding property.

Lori sat down and clicked on the computer, selecting one monitor.

“This is Ethan’s room. We just need to follow him everywhere he went and find out what happened to him.”

Marta had a look of disgust on her face looking at the cameras but decided there were more important matters at hand.

“Show me.” She finally said while leaning onto the desk.

Day 4 Concluded by footguy123
Author's Notes:

Here is the next addition. Hope you all enjoy. We have a twist in this chapter.

Lori and Marta examined the cameras with extreme focus. They watched as their little man made his way out of the room and into the main corridor of the servant’s quarters where Minnie entered.

Lori heard Marta gasp when Minnie entered and could guess why since she herself was thinking the same thing. “Minnie took Ethan.”

But as they watched, they found Ethan successfully escape the room and enter Marta’s bedroom. Marta sighed with relief.

“Maybe he is still in my room. I never even bothered looking for him there.”

Lori shook her head. “Ethan would have responded to your calls or at the very least have been waiting for you when you came in.”

Just as Lori spoke those words, the camera revealed Minnie heading towards Marta’s room and enter.

“So how do we find out if Minnie took Ethan if they were both in my room?” Marta questioned.

Lori inhaled deeply as if not sure how to respond as she pressed another button, switching the screen to an image of Marta’s room.

“WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU HAVE CAMERAS IN MY ROOM?!” Marta screamed.

“It was my dad. Don’t blame me.” Lori answered.

The room grew quiet as both women could feel themselves getting on edge.

Marta was upset because Ethan was missing and there were cameras in her room and Lori was also upset because of Ethan’s disappearance but also because she was sure Marta would attack her at any moment.

Both women watched and Marta’s face changed to an expression of horror as she watched Minnie essentially rape a very small Ethan while Lori looked on with fascination and a growing dampness in between her legs.

But sure enough, after a few short minutes, they watched Minnie drop Ethan into her panties and walk out of the room.

“That little bitch! We have to get Ethan back.” Marta exclaimed.

“Hold on.” Lori said. “We have to be smart about this. She could be hiding Ethan anywhere and since she is currently in the pool house she is actually safe from cameras.”

Marta cringed. She now understood why the pool house was “his” place of choice. (This sentence doesn’t make any sense and I know it. But that is temporary. There is a hidden meaning behind this sentence that will be revealed later on in the story.)

“So what do we do?” Marta asked.

Lori looked at Marta. “We have to get to Ethan without Minnie knowing about it to make sure he is okay. Then from there, we can work together to get him out of there. Then once we are sure he is safe, we can deal with Minnie.”

“Sounds like a great plan. The only problem I have with it is that we won’t be able to get close enough to Minnie without her suspecting something. She will see us coming.” Marta reasoned.

Lori looked away and breathed deeply. “There is a way we can get close to her without her noticing. But I need to know you can keep it a secret. It will be risky.”

Marta could see Lori was nervous about whatever she was thinking. “Okay, what is it. I can keep it secret.”

Lori looked at Marta and almost smiled. “We have to be small like Ethan.”

Marta looked shocked.

Lori smiled even further. “Time to fill you in.”

 

 

Now to the Pool House:

Minnie walked into the bathroom with a miniature Ethan in her hands. Ethan was nervous and noticeably so. His entire body was a bright red as he stared at this Asian Goddess.

Minnie never paid any attention to Ethan as she turned on the water to the shower and felt it for temperature.

“Hope you can deal with hot watuh.” Minnie spoke down to Ethan.

He just shrugged. He hadn’t had any real experience with hot or cold water since his size change.

The shower was like most, a standard, white ceramic tub with a curtain to keep the water in while getting a shower.

Minnie stepped in and let the water rush along her back. At this point she still had Ethan in her hand and was keeping him close to her stomach to protect him from the powerful pressure of the shower head.

“You clean my feet. You like them most.” Minnie said. She kneeled down and placed Ethan on the floor of the tub in front of her feet. Minnie then squirted a tiny glob of body wash on her finger and lowered it to Ethan who took it in both his hands and looked up to Minnie.

“Rub it on yoh bodeh. You rub yoh body on my feet.” Minnie demanded.

Ethan was hesitant for a moment but it was short lived. At this point he was blaming his horniness on the shrinking whether it still had anything to do with it or not.

Minnie had beautiful, soft, Asian feet and Ethan wanted his body against them.

He took a moment to slather his body up in the soap and even paused for a moment as his hands rubbed over his erect penis. The smooth, soothing feeling of the lotion as he rubbed his penis was an incredible feeling.

Slowly, Ethan began to allow himself to masturbate while gazing at the massive feet in front of him.

“NO! You no jack off.” Minnie exclaimed.

Ethan stopped in his tracks and looked up to see a very upset giantess looking down at him.

“You clean my feet. I make you squirt later.” Minnie said.

Those words weren’t helping Ethan’s erection any but he knew he had to obey.

He lowered his hands to his side and moved toward the left foot. At this point, Ethan could feel the hot water that was bouncing off of Minnie as well as the water that was running down her feet.

He laid down on top of Minnie’s foot and began to thrust his body forward and back. Her moved side to side to cover all of the top of her foot.

After a minute, he did the same action to her toes and then had to move to the other foot. Once his task was completed, Ethan looked up to Minnie. “How do I get the bottom of your feet?”

Minnie looked down at the diminutive figure standing between her feet. “You no worry about the bottom of my feet.” Minnie reached down and grabbed hold of Ethan, almost lifting him violently into the air and in front of her face.

“You make me feel good now.” Minnie then spat a wad of spit onto Ethan.

Ethan was taken aback as his lower half was covered in her saliva. He looked down to see his legs and penis drenched in it.

Just as he looked back up he was hit with an even bigger wad of spit that covered his whole upper torso.

Before even being able to ask what she was doing, Ethan was being rubbed around in Minnie’s hands.

She rubbed her fingers all over him, lubing him up with her own spit.

Once she was done she examined her handy work for a moment and began to lower Ethan down.

He reached up and began to wipe the saliva from his eyes and opened them just in time to see his feet pressing into Minnie’s swollen pussy lips.

“No, please stop Minnie. I don’t know if I can take that.” Ethan screamed.

Panic began to overtake him as Minnie’s pussy began to swallow him. He hadn’t yet had this experience and would have preferred having it with a woman he knew cared about him rather than one that found him and was taking advantage of his small size.

But all of his screams and pleas were useless. Minnie moaned loudly from high above as his waist entered her.

“Ohhhh yesssssss.” Minnie screamed.

She was pushing Ethan deeper and deeper.

His waist was swallowed, followed by his stomach, chest, shoulders, and just as Ethan tried to make one final plea, Minnie’s index finger pushed against the top of his head and he was inserted completely into her.

Ethan did all he could to free himself  from the sticky, slimy prison. He kicked and flailed, punched and screamed, but it was all pointless. With all his strength, he was no match for her pussy muscles.

Ethan could feel the vibrations of Minnie’s moaning and knew she was getting off on this situation.

The main thing that surprised Ethan was the fact that despite his panic, he was turned on just the same. If Minnie’s pussy wasn’t so tight, Ethan would have masturbated right there, but her pussy walls were keeping his arms above his head just as they had entered.

The friction of being inside Minnie was almost enough to get Ethan to cum but it was lacking that one final thrust of extra friction. So even while she wasn’t meaning to, Minnie was denying Ethan release.

His frustration resolve grew and Ethan figured the best way out was to get Minnie to being done.

He used all of his energy and thrashed like a wild man inside of her pussy and soon began to get the results he wanted.

He could feel himself being drenched more and more with her juices and knew it wouldn’t be long before she climaxed.

And sure enough, after a minute or so of his thrashing, Ethan found his head out of the dark and into the light as his whole body was being contracted out of her vagina.

He just about panicked because of the drop he knew he would suffer from but felt Minnie’s fingers against his back immediately as he slid out.

Minnie was still in a horny rage as her screaming only continued and the hand that wasn’t behind him was working her clit like mad.

Just as Ethan’s legs were the only thing remaining in her pussy, Minnie wrapped her fingers around Ethan and lifted him to her face where she stuck his entire upper half into her mouth and sucked roughly on him to get the taste of her own juices.

Minnie’s enormous tongue worked its way around Ethan’s face and entire torso as she took everything she could from him.

Finally, Minnie calmed down as her orgasm reached its peak.

She sat down against the back of the tub, facing the shower head while it sprayed her chest.

She looked down to the tiny man in her hands and smiled while breathing heavily.

“You bettuh than my ex-boyfriend.”

Ethan only smiled.

“You get happy ending now.” Minnie said.

She lifted her knees and placed her left foot on her right knee, exposing the bottom of her foot. She lowered Ethan to it but stopped as he was just out of reach.

“You get choice. You want my feet? Or you want my mouth?” Minnie questioned.

Ethan was shocked. Not only was he amazed that he had an option, but he actually couldn’t decide.

On one hand, he knew she was an expert at giving blowjobs to tiny men, but her feet were soft as he could be.

After thinking for a moment Ethan looked up to Minnie. “I want your feet.”

Minnie just giggled and pressed Ethan against her sole. Then slowly, she began to rub his body up and down the length of her foot, making sure to wiggle her toes every time his penis pressed against them. Ethan was in heaven.

 

Back to Lori and Marta.

 

After an hour or so, Marta looked down to the ground to inspect the work they had just completed. There between her feet stood a 4 inch tall Lori who looked up at Marta with a big smile.

“If Ethan wasn’t in such trouble, I could think of some things I would like to do to you right now.” Marta joked.

Lori laughed as she pressed her hand against her miniature pussy. It had been so long since she was able to look at a woman like a Goddess and it was driving her crazy. She even found herself staring at Marta’s feet with lust.

“Let’s get you in that pool house.” Marta said

Lori took her hand away from her soaking pussy and nodded. She turned and climbed into Marta’s shoe which was behind her. As she made her way to the toe section she could see the light getting dimmer.

Lori turned to see Marta’s toes had entered into the shoe. “Make sure to get under my toes.” Marta ordered the tiny teen.

Lori breathed deeply as she looked at the massive toes of her own servant. “Come get me big girls.” Lori whispered.

Lori laid down and watched as Marta’s toes overtook her. Just as the finally pressed onto her naked body, Lori gasped and pressed her face deep into Marta’s toes and planted a very long, passionate kiss on the underside of Marta’s big toe.

Marta smiled as she felt the tiny girls worship but gave Lori a strong hit with her toes. She would soon feel Marta’s wrath, but right now, they had to save Ethan.

End Notes:

Leave comments and tell me what you think

Day 5 by footguy123
Author's Notes:

Here we go, things are getting more interesting.

Marta stepped quietly across the lawn in the dark. It was nearly midnight and she could only hope that Minnie would be sleeping.

As she neared the house, she could see a faint light on in the bedroom. As she came close, Marta made sure to stay out of the light and sat just outside the window. She leaned up and peaked in to see through the thin, white curtains and was able to make out a figure on the bed.

Marta moved slightly to the left to look in the only spot where the curtains didn’t meet, allowing her to peek inside without anything obscuring her vision.

Minnie was sitting on her bed looking down at her feet. Marta could see that near Minnie’s right foot there was a tiny figure.

“Ethan.” Marta whispered.

Their suspicions were correct. Minnie had taken Ethan.

Marta could feel a fire rising in her. She wanted to make Minnie suffer for taking her little man. But there was a plan to stick to.

Marta crept away from the window and made her way to the front door of the pool house. She reached forward and just about shoved her finger into the doorbell, alarming Minnie of her presence.

Minnie nearly jumped out of her bed at the sound of the doorbell. Ethan was certainly knocked off of his feet and sent flying a few inches backwards.

Minnie quickly reached down and grabbed hold of Ethan.

“Minnie, what’s going on?” Ethan asked.

“I don’t know. Someone at the door. I have to hide you.” Minnie responded while opening up her dresser drawer and placing Ethan in it next to her panties.

Minnie quickly shut the door, straightened out her clothes and walked towards the door. As she opened it, Minnie peaked out to see Marta standing there looking her dead in the eyes.

“Miss Marta. I didn’t know it was you. Do you need something?” Minnie struggled to ask.

Marta eyes never left Minnie’s. “I need you to let me in.” Marta said while placing her hand on the door and pressing.

Minnie backed away from the door and allowed Marta to enter. Though she had no reason to believe Marta knew anything about Ethan, Marta had always come off as intimidating to Minnie.

As Marta entered she slipped her feet out of her shoes and walked into the living room of the pool house.

“It late Miss Marta. Can I do something foh you?” Minnie questioned.

“It’s about your performance Minnie. I know you clean the upstairs servants quarters and therefore clean my room, but I have told you time and time again to shut my door when you finish. I am a very private person and aside from me, you are the only one allowed in my room, so to leave it open shows a lack of respect for my privacy.”

Marta of course was slightly upset about her door being left open, but knew this wouldn’t really demand her coming at the dead of night to say something about it when waiting till the next day would be suffice. Marta was strictly trying to buy some time.

Lori found herself nearly blinded by light as Marta’s foot left her shoe.

As she crawled to the heel, Lori was able to see things were going as planned.

Marta was holding Minnie’s attention and keeping her facing away from Marta’s shoes.

Lori climbed out of the shoe and made her way across the floor behind the giant heels of Minnie.

Marta was able to see Lori moving to Minnie’s room out of her peripheral and began to walk to Minnie’s left, drawing her attention towards the front door and Marta’s shoes to keep Minnie from spotting the tiny girl running across her carpet.

“I don’t undustand.” Minnie said. “I am sorreh for no closing your door, but could we have talked about it tomorrow?”

Marta knew her time was running short, but Lori was nearly to Minnie’s room so she didn’t need long.

“We could have waited until tomorrow, but I just arrived home to see my door still open. And seeing as how this is the fifth time I have had to tell you, I thought it might merit a little more of a direct approach. My door is to remain shut at all times unless you are cleaning in there. Is that understood?” Marta commanded.

Minnie could feel herself shaking. She was nervous that Marta might fire her, beat her up, or possibly even kill her if she suspected her for taking Ethan away. “Yes Miss Marta. I understand.” Minnie whispered.

At this point, Marta could see Lori had slipped into Minnie’s room and knew it was time to wrap things up.

“Good, because if this happens again, you can expect to see a pay cut.”

Minnie nodded as Marta slipped her feet back into her shoes and opened the door.

“You know what Minnie, how about we spend the day together tomorrow?” Marta said before exiting.

Minnie’s eyes widened. She was obviously taken aback and didn’t know how to respond.

“Uhhh.” Was all that escaped her lips.

Marta smiled, “Good, I will see you at eight then. And we will have a girls day out.”

Marta then turned and left Minnie standing there with her jaw hanging.

 

 

Lori’s Perspective:

 

Lori climbed out of the shoe and into the living room. She looked up and in front of her to see two Goddess’s standing in all their glory.

Part of her wanted to run to them and pledge her life, but Lori knew it was the shrinking that was doing it. Being small created a stir inside that nothing else could ever compare to.

Lori looked to her right and could see the opened door to Minnie’s temporary room and began her run. She looked to her left as she ran and admired Minnie’s feet.

“Ethan you lucky man.” Lori said to herself as she ran.

Once Lori saw she was about half way she looked back to see Marta moving and causing Minnie to turn away from her. Her eyes met with Martas. She could see the look on Marta’s face. It was one of pure determination.

Lori slipped into the bedroom and saw that immediately to her right was Minnie’s bed and to her left was her dresser. Lori made a snap decision and ran to her right towards the bed.

Lori knew she made the right choice because the bed was closer and just as she made it to the bed, she could hear Minnie heading her way. There was no way she would have made it to the dresser.

Minnie entered the room, very shaken by the experience she just went through.

Lori smiled. “Get used to it bitch. Soon, you will get yours.” Lori said while reaching down to her ankle where a small glass vile had been tied to her calf. Lori untied the vile and looked at the blue liquid inside.

“I need to keep you safe until I find Ethan.” Lori said to the glass vile.

She placed the glass next to the bed post and made her way to the head of the bed from under it.

Minnie made her way to the dresser and opened it to see Ethan was sitting Indian style on a pair of black lace panties.

Minnie smiled and lifted Ethan out of the dresser drawer and could see he was visibly upset.

“What’s wrong little man?” Minnie asked, only half caring.

“That was Marta. I could hear her voice. I want to go back to her.” Ethan exclaimed.

“No, you my pet now. I told you that.” Minnie spoke as she walked to her bed and sat down, leaving her right foot on the ground, while her left foot was placed on the bed.

Minnie dropped Ethan onto the bed in front of her toes.

“Get back to work.” Minnie demanded.

Ethan rolled his eyes, but complied. He dropped to his knees and began to kiss and lick Minnie’s toes while rubbing his body against them.

Despite the fact that he wanted to go back to Marta and Lori, Ethan was enjoying Minnie’s feet.

His erection was proof of that, and Minnie was very aware of that fact. She wiggled her toes, bumping Ethan’s erection and causing waves of pleasure to overtake him.

Down below the bed, Lori stood still. Her eyes wide, sweat dripping down her forehead and her breath quickened. She looked as if she was hypnotized.

As if by fate, while Lori made her way across the floor under Minnie’s  bed, Minnie placed a massive foot on the ground only about six inches from Lori.

Lori’s mind kept telling her one thing. “Keep moving. Get to the head of the bed and wait for Minnie to fall asleep. There is a plan.”

But Lori’s swollen, dripping pussy was telling her to run forward, lunge onto Minnie’s foot, and fuck it like there was no tomorrow.

Lori couldn’t believe it, her mind commanded her to stop, but her body wouldn’t listen. Lori was walking towards the massive foot.

“Stop Lori. Stop this. What are you doing?” Lori asked herself.

Lori tried her best to fight it, but after just a few steps, Lori stood in front of five massive toes and a heel that sat high above the ground since Minnie had only placed her toes on the ground.

Lori walked to the side of Minnie’s foot and tilted her head to examine the soft, wrinkled sole of Minnie.

Lori almost cried from the beautiful sight as the smell of Minnie’s feet hit her.

It was a sweet, scent of feet and lotion. Lori felt herself becoming wetter by the second as she made her way back to Minnie’s toes.

She dropped to her knees in front of Minnie’s big toe and leaned down, allowing her face to nearly touch Minnie’s toe. Lori held her hair back to keep Minnie from feeling a tickling sensation on her foot as Lori hovered her face over the toe and moved slightly to be just above the crevice between Minnie’s big and second toes.

Lori moved back to Minnie’s big toe and leaned forward.

“Just one kiss.” Lori whispered to herself.

Lori’s lips planted a gentle, loving kiss on Minnie’s toe as if she was trying to keep from hurting the gargantuan toe that was bigger than her own head.

For a split second, Lori almost felt the strength to stand up and walk away happy with the fact that she got away with a kiss. But the side that seemed to be taking control of Lori wasn’t quite so strong and leaned in again.

A second, more passionate kiss was placed on Minnie’s toe. This second kiss was just enough to alert the giantess to movement near her foot.

Minnie leaned over and looked down to her foot and there, at her feet, was a small figure no bigger than Ethan.

Minnie blinked several times to make sure what she was seeing was correct. But there was no denying it, there was a small girl kissing her toe.

The first thought that crossed Minnie’s mind was to reach down and grab the tiny girl, but Minnie wanted to play with this little figure.

Minnie sat back up and wiggled her toes slightly. She felt her big toe bump against something and knew she had just hit the small girl in the face.

It took every bit of restraint that Minnie had not to laugh but she was successful.

After a minute she was actually worried she scared off the little girl and was about to lean over again to see if she could spot the tiny thing but soon felt something on her toe again.

This time, it was no kiss. She knew the feeling immediately as she was also receiving the same treatment from the tiny man on the bed at the exact same time.

The little girl was licking her toe.

Minnie wanted the girl, more than she wanted Ethan. Partly because it was a new toy, but partly because she had more respect for men in nature and wanted to humiliate something with no reservations about doing so.

Minnie could feel herself becoming wet at the idea of controlling another woman. And to her luck this little girl looked like the little brat that she had to serve on a regular basis. No matter what the girls name was, Minnie would call her Lori.

Minnie leaned over and spread her toes, grabbing the little girl’s head between them. She savored the feeling of the tiny girl’s struggles between her toes and reached for Ethan.

She plucked him off the bed and held him in her hand. “Sorry little guy. It’s bed time. We play moh tomorrow.” Minnie said as she covered his upper body in her hand to keep him from seeing anything as she reached down with her second hand and took hold of the tiny girl.

Minnie walked to the dresser and inserted Ethan then shut the drawer and returned to her bed. She sat on the bed with her knees up and both feet next to each other.

Minnie reached forward and dropped the tiny girl in front of her feet.

The miniature girl stood up as quickly as she could and looked up to meet the gaze of her captor, whose eyes widened.

“Miss Lori?” Minnie spoke before her surprised expression changed to one of extreme joy.

“Oh shit.” Lori spoke.

“Marta’s going to kill me.” Lori thought to herself.

Just as the thought crossed her mind, Lori noticed two massive feet, led by ten enormous toes heading straight for her.

End Notes:

Hope ya'll are enjoying the change of power. Leave comments to let me know what ya'll think

Day 5 Continued by footguy123
Author's Notes:

Enjoy

Lori looked at the massive digits that headed her way and looked up to see the smiling face of yet another one of her servants as they towered over her.

Minnie’s toes crashed into Lori sending her on her back as they loomed over her and dropped, pinning her to the bed.

Lori kicked and fought, for a moment. But it was futile. The massive feet had that smell to them, and were incredibly soft to boot.

Lori stopped struggling and embraced the foot as best she could and pushed her face into the bottom of Minnie’s toes, inhaling deeply.

Lori’s eyes just about rolled into the back of her head as she sniffed at the giant woman’s toes.

Minnie appeared unfazed. She had seen the same look of lust in Ethan and was beginning to wonder what was up with all of the foot freaks around her.

She thought maybe it was her feet that were so damn attractive but recalled that she never had a boyfriend that paid any special attention to them.

“So what was it about her feet that had Ethan and Lori so hooked?” Minnie thought to herself.

Lori had all but forgotten why she was here in the first place as she embraced and became intimate with the foot that held her down.

Minnie almost giggled at the sight of her former employer worshipping her like a Goddess.

The idea of being a Goddess to all around her was beginning to sound very appealing to Minnie. She was almost being lost in the idea of ruling anyone and everyone that she wanted.

As her fantasies reached higher and higher peaks, she was brought back to earth with the realization that all of this would be impossible without knowing how people kept shrinking around her.

Minnie pulled her foot away from Lori who almost whimpered at the loss of her warm, soft companion.

She reached down and picked up the miniscule teen from the bed and held her up to her face.

“How you get so small?” Minnie demanded to know.

Lori’s face went white. “I don’t know. I just woke up and found myself small.”

Minnie wasn’t buying it and Lori could tell. But being truly cruel to another human being wasn’t her style. So Minnie came up with another method for getting the information.

She crossed her left foot over her right ankle and suspended Lori in front of it just so that Lori couldn’t reach.

“You like my feet?” Minnie cooed?

Lori could only nod. Her brain knew where this was going and she wanted to fight it but was finding it more and more difficult as she stared at the soft, wrinkled sole of the Asian Goddess.

“You tell me what I want know and I will make you happeh with my foot.” Minnie whispered to the tiny Lori who nearly orgasmed at the very thought of getting pleasured by those feet.

“I don’t know how I shrunk though.” Lori lied again, hoping it would work. Her resolve  was weakening and her lust grew with every second.

Minnie shrugged her shoulders. “Okay, you go in shoe box and never come out.”

“WAIT!” Lori shouted. “Okay, I’ll tell you.”

Minnie moved Lori to where she was only just barely out of reach of her feet.

“Go on.” Minnie said.

“I have a shrinking serum, it can shrink anyone to 4-6 inches tall. It’s under your bed.” Lori said while pointing to the foot of the bed.

Minnie got off the bed, holding Lori in hand and looked down at the foot of the bed to see a small one inch vile lying next to one of the feet of the bed. She picked it up and examined it while sitting back down on the bed.

“This is what shrinks you?” Minnie questioned.

Lori hung her head in shame and nodded.

Minnie lowered the tiny girl to the bed and released her, letting her drop a few inches to the soft comforter below.

“Go have fun.” Minnie commanded pointing to her feet while she inspected the bottle.

Lori’s look of shame and depression was wiped from her face as a wave of ecstasy and excitement took over as she sprinted to the end of the bed and ran face first into Minnie’s soles and began to kiss zealously while rubbing her body into it.

Minnie looked the bottle over and over again as a realization hit her.

“Were you planning on making me drink this?” Minnie asked the tiny girl at her feet.

Lori looked up between Minnie’s toes and nodded sheepishly.

“Then that means Miss Marta knows you here?”

Again, Lori nodded.

Minnie almost went pale. But her color returned as did a fire in her eyes.

She pressed her foot forward, forcing Lori onto her back yet again, leaving only her hands on either side of Minnie’s foot exposed.

“I am not going to be small!” Minnie exclaimed.

“I will make Marta small and I will be in charge!” Minnie exclaimed.

Lori’s only response was waving her arms around wildly as Minnie grinded her toes into the small girl’s face.

Minnie relaxed her foot and pulled it away, letting it drag over Lori’s body and stopping as her big toe sit on Lori’s tiny pussy.

Lori moaned in pleasure. Though she had just been stomped on, Lori had never been so horny. Her helplessness was obvious and it made her all the more wet.

“You will help me make Marta small.” Minnie commanded.

Lori nodded as she bit her lower lip and took hold of Minnie’s toe, trying to pull it into her.

“Good girl. What was plan?” Minnie asked.

Lori tried to speak through gasps of pleasure caused by Minnie bobbing her toe up and down on Lori’s pussy.

“I was suppose…..*Gasp*….to find Ethan and then….Ooohhh…..tell Marta where you were…..Mmmmmm…..keeping him and then…..OH GOD….. pour the vile into your drink…….*Gasp*….or mouth while you slept.” Lori finally answered.

Minnie was satisfied the young girl was telling the truth and pushed her toe up against the girl’s waiting vagina, causing waves of pleasure to wash over Lori and bring her to an orgasm that she had only dreamt about.

Lori went limp and Minnie laughed.

“You pathetic.” Minnie said.

The humiliation was only getting more of a rise out of Lori who nodded.

“Yes Goddess. I am a worthless bug. I’m so pathetic.”

This made Minnie laugh even more so.

She reached down to her feet and picked up the girl who curled into a ball in her hand and began to kiss her palm.

“You no done yet. It’s Minnie’s turn now.”

Lori looked up to Minnie and smiled. This was something she had gotten used to when she was at school with her friend. She laid flat into Minnie’s hand and was moved down to where her head was pushed against Minnie’s swollen lips.

Lori reached up and began to play with the clitoris that sat above her head. She could hear moans of satisfaction coming from the Asian Goddess and knew she was doing a good job.

But her victory was short lived as her head pressed against the swollen lips and her head began to be swallowed up by it.

 

 

Marta stood outside the window looking in shaking her head.

“I knew you would screw this up. I am going to make you regret being such a perverted little girl. But first... I need to teach that bitch a lesson in taking what is rightfully mine.” Marta snarled under her breath.

She made her way into the main house and headed to Lori’s room where they had prepared the first vile for Lori to take with her. Marta took a small needle that was used for transporting the liquid and filled it with the same blue liquid that was in the vile.

Marta had to be quick about her planning. She knew it wouldn’t be long before Minnie made her move. She had till the next morning at best to get everything set.

 

 

Lori was pushed in and pulled out in a constant motion as Minnie pleasured herself with the little teen.

Her oohs and ahs were all the motivation Lori needed to rub her hands around vigorously inside the enormous cave of Minnie’s Pussy.

Minnie’s speed increased as she neared orgasm. She knew it wouldn’t be long and felt the rise coming as it had when Ethan had pleasured her.

Her toes curled and her knees were nearly brought to her face as Minnie experienced an earth shattering orgasm and pulled out the tiny girl who was drenched in her juices.

Without warning, Minnie opened her mouth and inserted the tiny girl and began to suck her clean while Lori fought for her life.

Minnie used her tongue to push Lori to the roof of her mouth and pressed hard to make her point. It was well heard, as Lori no longer struggled and allowed Minnie to lick and suck her clean.

She spit Lori out into her waiting hand and took a nearby discarded sock from the ground and began to dry Lori with it who reveled in the smell of Minnie’s feet yet again.

Minnie just shook her head and giggled as Lori buried her face in the sock.

“You want to sleep at my feet?” Minnie asked the horny teenage girl.

Lori nearly jumped to her feet, “Yes Please!” Lori yelled.

“Do I have to worry about you leaving?”

Lori shook her head. “I just want your feet.”

Minnie would have normally been more hesitant to trust this girl, but after the fact that she sold Marta out just to be at her feet, she believed her.

Minnie dropped the girl next to her feet and allowed the tiny girl to embrace her foot.

She lay back and examined the ceiling while feeling a tiny tongue working all over her arch.

“Tomorrow, I end this.” Minnie thought to herself.

She reached behind her head and under her pillow and pulled out a 8 inch, purple, rubber cock and smiled.

Her mind drifted to thoughts of having tiny men and women all over her body, worshipping her like a Goddess while she laughed at them and treated them.

Minnie lowered the purple vibrating cock down under the blankets.

A soft humming noise could be heard.

End Notes:

Here we go, the next chapter will be the showdown between Minnie and Marta

Day 5 Concluded by footguy123
Author's Notes:

Sorry about the delay again guys. Work has been a killer.

The alarm on Minnie’s clock buzzed loudly at the number 7:45 AM. Minnie reached out and loudly banged her hand down onto the reset button. She stared at the ceiling as the seconds turned into minutes.

Without warning, the events of the previous night flooded her memory and Minnie sat up almost instantly. Being distracted by Lori’s affection, Minnie had forgotten to set her clock to an earlier time. Marta would be here in less than fifteen minutes for their “girls day out.”

Minnie’s face was one of determination. She flipped the covers off of her and looked down to see a tiny figure curled up in a ball at her feet.

Minnie almost reached down to pick up the girl but decided against it. She had begun to grow attached to her newest little pet and wanted to watch the adorable figure sleep for a moment before getting ready.

But as the clock hit 7:50, Minnie stood out of bed and made her way to her dresser where she opened it to see a sleeping Ethan. He too, looked adorable and completely out of it. After thinking for a minute while looking down at the miniscule Ethan and then turning to Lori, Minnie decided this battle would be best without them being around.

She walked over to  Lori and carefully picked up the tiny girl, carrying her over to the dresser and depositing her on one of her favorite and most comfortable pairs of underwear.

“Sleep tight little ones.” Minnie spoke softly before shutting the drawer as quietly as possible. “Mommy has to go deal with one last problem.”

Minnie got dressed and ready as quickly as possible but only made it to brushing her teeth when there was a knock on the door. She cursed at herself for taking the extra few minutes to relax this morning.

As she made her way to the door and opened it with her toothbrush in her mouth, she saw Marta standing there with the fakest smile she had ever seen.

“Good morning Minnie. I thought you would have been ready by now.”

Minnie returned the fake smile with one of her own while pointing to the toothbrush.

“Very well.” Marta responded. “Just finish up, I am eager to get the day going.” She said with that same bull crap smile.

Minnie only returned it and turned towards the bathroom while rolling her eyes. She knew this was a trap and would have to play her cards just right.

As she spat out the toothpaste in her mouth and cleaned it with water she heard Marta in the living room.

“You know, I have felt like we haven’t had much time to get to know each other and I think this is really great. What do you say after the day out, we come back to the house and have a girls night and watch movies?” Marta yelled out.

“That sounds very good.” Minnie responded trying to act calm.

Inside, Minnie’s heart was pounding and her breath increasing. As she finished up in the bathroom, she walked past Marta and into her bedroom. “Just give me a minute to get my shoes on.” She said.

Marta’s smile faded as Minnie entered the room. “I’m going to get you, you little bitch.” She whispered to herself while placing her hand on her left pocket and gripping the object inside.

Minnie took little time to get her shoes on and reached into her nightstand drawer to retrieve the small vile that Lori had brought the night before to use on her. She quickly placed it in her pocket.

“Lori had said it just needed to be drunk. So I’ll have to slip it into her drink.” Minnie thought to herself.

She exited her room and the duo set out on a day of shopping, eating, and sight-seeing. Through the entire day, Minnie hadn’t gotten a single chance to use the contents of the vile. She hoped that Marta hadn’t figured her out and was keeping close tabs on her drink.

As the day came to a close, the two women set back to the mansion where Minnie expressed a need to get some sleep.

“I’m sorry Miss Marta. I think I might need to get home and get some rest. It’s almost nine and I have work in the morning.” She said while making a fake pouting face.

Marta smiled, “Oh no, don’t worry about it. I am giving you the day off tomorrow so you can stay up late. It will be paid of course.”

Minnie was getting nervous now. Marta had planned on making sure there was no way to refuse her offer. She sighed and nodded. “Okay Miss Marta. We can watch a movie or two.”

Marta giggled in response just as the limo pulled up to the massive house.

The two women made their way up to the servant’s quarters living space and Marta sat down on the couch. “Would you be a dear Minnie and fetch us a couple glasses of wine while I figure out something for us to watch?”

Minnie’s jaw almost dropped. She quickly nodded and turned to the kitchen. “Could it really be that easy?” Minnie asked herself. “To think I almost gave up this golden opportunity.” She giggled to herself.

As Marta scrolled through movies, Minnie poured two glasses of white wine and pulled the vile from her pocket. As she poured the blue contents into the glass, the blue faded and mixed into the wine quickly.

Minnie bit her lower lip in excitement. Soon there would be nobody in her way, and Marta had just given herself up so easily. Minnie could jump for joy.

As she sat down next to Marta, she handed the glass with the potion in it to Marta. “Here you are Miss Marta. It’s one of our nicest wines.”

Marta gave a thankful nod and took a long swallow of the drink. “I found us this movie to watch. It’s called “The Count Of Monte Cristo”. It’s supposed to be really good.” Marta said while taking another drink of her wine.

Minnie couldn’t take her eyes off of Marta. She was just waiting in anticipation for the potion to take effect and barely managed to get out a “Sounds good.”

After a few minutes into the movie, Minnie was growing impatient. But she tried to calm herself.

“Lori said it’s not a fast process. It has to work its way into the blood stream. I just figured it would have worked by now.” Marta thought to herself.

No sooner had she finished the thought that Marta had pulled up her legs and placed her feet dead onto Minnie’s lap.

“Minnie my sweet, would you massage my feet? They are so tired from walking around all day.” Marta said while batting her eyes.

Minnie wasn’t sure how to react and almost threw her feet off in protest and reveal that soon, Marta would be worshipping her like a Goddess. But she controlled herself and just thought, “Hey, last wish I suppose.”

Minnie smiled with a nod and began to massage Marta’s feet. She had always hated feet other than her own, but had to admit, Marta took good care of hers. She was in no way attracted to them like Lori and Ethan were to hers, but she definitely could see the draw for someone that would have a foot fetish.

“Minnie.” Marta said while not taking her eyes off of the television.

“Yes Miss Marta.” Minnie questioned.

“I know what you have done. I know you have Lori and Ethan captive.” Marta said looking at Minnie and meeting her gaze.

Minnie gulped but soon found courage. “So? It doesn’t mattuh because soon, you will be as small as them.” Minnie said while laughing. “I put the potion you gave Lori to give me in your drink.” Minnie laughed even louder.

It took her a moment to realize that Marta was also laughing. Immediately, Minnie ceased her laughing and looked at Marta with curiosity.

“Oh, I’m sorry Minnie. I didn’t realize you weren’t in on my little joke. You see, the potion not only shrinks people, it makes them incredible horny. Anything they find remotely attractive ends up being the sole focus of their lust. I knew that Lori wouldn’t be able to resist your feet when she was small. The poor girl has a bigger foot fetish than Ethan does.” Marta went on.

“When we shrunk her to infiltrate your house, it was mostly for Lori to make sure Ethan was okay and to enjoy herself a little. The truth is, I needed her and you out of the way. But Lori wouldn’t have agreed to be small even with her foot lust if she hadn’t thought it would help save Ethan. Before I made her small, Lori showed me the potion that she had made and poured enough in a vile to cause the shrinking effect to work after about 2 hours after digestion. But, knowing she would fail to complete the task of pouring it in your mouth while you slept, I put her in my shoe and then watered down the potion so it only had about 10% of its normal potency.” Marta said while continuing to laugh. “I’ll only shrink a few inches.”

She then reached into her left pocket and pulled out a small needle filled with the same blue liquid.

Minnie immediately panicked and attacked Marta, delivering a solid punch to her face. As the two women struggled over the needle, Marta lost her grip on the needle.

Both women fell off the couch in their continuing struggle over who would get the vile.

Marta was filled with a fire to make sure this ended the way she preferred it as did Minnie. She returned the same punch Minnie had given her at the beginning. As her fist made contact, Minnie was knocked off of Marta and unfortunately toward the vile. She picked it up and stood to her feet.

Marta met her by standing to her feet as well. Something was off though. Minnie, who had been no taller than Marta before was now at least two inches taller. Marta noticed as well.

The potion must be taking effect early due to the adrenaline rush, Marta reasoned. This wouldn’t help her in getting that needle from Minnie. She could almost feel herself getting smaller.

She stood her ground to show Minnie she didn’t care that she was losing her height, she would fight just the same.

Minnie could see the look in Marta’s eyes and almost laughed it off. “You are going to be my favorite.” Minnie mocked.

Marta lunged at Minnie with everything she had. She successfully knocked Minnie over and the two struggled on the ground with the needle between them. “It’s all or nothing.” The two women thought simultaneously as the needle made its mark and emptied.

A gasp was heard throughout the entire servant’s quarters, as the loser began to dwindle rapidly because of the immediate injection into the blood stream.

 

 

In the confines of Minnie’s dresser drawer, two little people lay next to each other both heaving. Their time together throughout the day had been an interesting one. Their eyes had adjusted just enough to allow them to see the general outline of each other in the dark.

“You wanna go again?” Lori asked while panting.

“Sure.” Ethan responded.

But just as they began to move towards each other, gravity shifted, causing them both to stumble backwards as a light flooded the dresser drawer.

It took a moment, but their eyes finally adjusted to the light and they looked up to see the smiling face of a Goddess smiling down upon them.

“Hello my tinies.” The goddess spoke.

End Notes:

Please comment and let me know what you think

Ethan and Lori by footguy123
Author's Notes:

Here we go guys. This chapter is actually from Ethan and Lori's perspective while they were trapped in the drawer all day.

 

 

Ethan had been stuck in the dresser drawer all night without any light, movement, attention, or even sound. He couldn’t hear anything outside of the thick mahogany dresser he was trapped in. And it didn’t help that he was surrounded by socks and panties that had been probably helping to lower the amount of sound that would normally enter his tiny prison.

He tried to lie down to sleep but could only focus on the incredibly soft panties he was lying down on and quickly grabbed at his dick. He brought himself to climax three times before he finally was worn down enough to just sleep.

Morning couldn’t have come any sooner as Ethan thought he was going to go insane and lose track of the days as the drawer violently opened, at least to him, revealing a Giantess Minnie smiling down at him. He decided against moving and allowed her to believe him to be asleep.

He nearly jumped up as he saw her lower Lori into the drawer and onto a pair of panties he had actually been releasing himself on. He heard the giantess whisper for them to sleep tight and then shut the drawer, leaving him in darkness once again. Only this time, he wasn’t alone.

Ethan made his way over to Lori, which took time as he didn’t want to crash into or fall on her. He used his hands to poke and prod around until they finally rested upon a soft, rising and lowering surface.

A quick squeeze of his hand confirmed what he had already thought. He was holding onto one of her breasts.

He stopped for a moment to see if Lori would stir but she didn’t make any changes in her movements that led him to believe he couldn’t get away with a little fun. At this point, Ethan had gotten used to being relieved by giant women on a daily basis and was beginning to have a withdrawal, so decided to get his fix somewhere else.

A small part of his brain told him what he was doing was wrong as his lips met the soft flesh surrounding her nipple. But it was fading as he concluded that when you are only a few inches tall and at the mercy of a horny Asian Goddess, it’s okay to bend the rules from time to time.

Slowly, Ethan began to suck gently on the nipple, taking in the flavor of Lori’s milk. It took him a moment to realize he was actually sucking milk out but remembered that Lori had injected herself with something that gave her milk to shrink him in the first place. So he reasoned that this was the reason for the sweet liquid running down his throat.

It took less than a minute before he was getting to be more daring. He moved his way down her stomach, kissing them as he went down. He stopped when his nose was tickled by the peach fuzz that was Lori’s bush.

He could smell her woman’s scent and began to feel a lust come over him he hadn’t thought possible up to this point. It was one thing to be shoved head first into a giant pussy, but this one was perfect for his miniature dick.

He thought it best to get her wet before doing the deed and began to lick at her clitoris and then moved his way down to her opening. He pulled back as he felt that she was already soaking wet. “It must be like how I pretty much am always hard.” He figured as he went back to licking.

As Ethan licked for all he was worth, the soft breathing coming from Lori’s lips had changed to a quick pace pant. That soon turned into moans, which turned into her hands locking on the side of his head and pushing his face even deeper into her pussy.

He took this as an open invitation and began to lap like an obedient dog. But despite how much he was enjoying himself, Lori wouldn’t wait any longer.

She pulled on his head, bringing him up to her and pressing her lips against his. The two embraced in a kiss for a few moments before Lori slid her tongue slowly into Ethan’s mouth.

Their tongues danced as they made out and let their hands run around on each other’s bodies. Ethan let out a gasp as Lori took his dick into her hands. It was the first time she had done so since the first night she came to him while he slept. Ever since then, she had been forced to use her fingers due to his small stature.

She stroked him gently and then increased to a faster pace. “Move up.” She whispered in his ear.

Ethan knew immediately what she had in mind and couldn’t get up quick enough. He crawled forward until his dick was sitting in front of Lori’s face. Her lips parted and took in the head of his dick.

He could feel her tongue swirl around and play with the head before finally slipping as much of his cock into her mouth as she could.

Ethan let out a loud moan, which only fueled Lori’s incentive. She sucked harder and harder, bringing Ethan to the brink of climax.

“I’m going to cum.” Ethan said, trying to make sure Lori knew so she could stop and not have to swallow his cum. But Lori only increased her sucking and Ethan decided to go along with it.

He bucked his hips back and forth, essentially face f***ing Lori bringing himself to a strong climax.

He shot load after load into her mouth and found Lori to be able to keep up with his expulsion. She sucked viciously, drinking every drop he had.

When Lori was finished, she pushed Ethan over and jumped on top of him and sat up to insert his dick into her.

“Wait.” Ethan protested. “I have an idea.”

He led Lori to the left side of the drawer where there was a noticeable scent that couldn’t be smelled in the rest of the drawer. He took Lori’s hand and placed it on the fabric. “It’s one of her socks. I don’t think she has washed it. It smells exactly like her feet.” Ethan said. “We can have sex on it.”

Lori only laughed. “Screw that. Get inside the sock.” She answered pushing him towards the mouth of the sock.

The two climbed in, Ethan on bottom and Lori on top. She pressed her body into his. “I have been waiting for this for too long.” She said before reaching between her legs and taking hold of his dick and guiding it to her pussy lips.

Ethan could immediately tell she was incredibly horny still and didn’t wait for her. He pushed his dick into her, causing Lori to scream out in ecstasy. “Oooooohhhh Mmmyyyyyyyy Gooooooddddd” Lori screamed as she bucked up and down on his erect member. “Oh baby you’re so big for such a tiny man.” Lori said to him.

Ethan smiled and continued his thrusting; bringing more moans and screams from the tiny girl.

Lori couldn’t even keep her eyes open as waves upon waves of pleasure overtook her. She grabbed hold of Ethan’s chest and squeezed tightly as she moved up and down his cock.

Lori did her best to sit up in the sock while holding onto Ethan’s chest. “Oh baby, fuck me in Minnie’s sock. I can smell her feet all around us. Fuck me with her foot stench around us. Make me sweat so I’ll smell like her feet.” Lori screamed out while removing her hands from his chest and grabbing at the walls of fabric surrounding them.

After only a moment, the two simultaneously came to orgasm and fell limp. Neither of them had experienced such a powerful orgasm while small.

After a few more minutes of relaxation and kissing, they crawled out of the sock and back onto some of the panties. It felt like coming out of the attic and back into the cooled house.

It wasn’t long before they had picked up their energy and began to have sex again. They had sex seven times throughout the day, each time finding it more incredible than the last.

They even made their way back into the dirty sock again before having sex one last time on some panties.

As they fell away from each other again, completely exhausted, Lori looked over in Ethan’s direction and took his hand. “I love you.” She whispered.

“I love you too.” She heard him say.

Her smile widened as she couldn’t believe he finally told her what she had only prayed would be true.

“You wanna go again?” She asked.

“Sure.” Ethan responded.

Just as they were about to move to each other again, the drawer flew open, blinding them with light.

It took a few seconds but their eyes finally began to adjust as they looked up to the sky.

“Hello my tinies.” The goddess spoke.

They both immediately knew who it was even before their eyes fell upon the smiling face of Marta.

 

End Notes:

I know it's not what some of you wanted, but I think this story is going to make everyone happy. Leave comments and let me know what ya'll think

Oh How The tables Have Turned by footguy123
Author's Notes:

Sorry about the late update everyone. But with such crazy hours, each update might be taking a week or two. I just wanted to let everyone know there is nothing to worry about. I have not forgotten this story will continue it until the end. (Which is still quite a ways off) ;)

The two stared up at the Hispanic Goddess above as she smiled down upon them with a look of total satisfaction. Lori had snapped out of her sex lust and realized just how much peril Marta had truly been in.

She was happy to see Marta looked okay though. But her mind still focused on Minnie. Where was she? What happened earlier that day?

Marta lifted her left hand in a fist and let it hover above Lori and Ethan before opening it and spilling out a miniature Minnie. Something was wrong though. Minnie was less than half their height. From when Lori and her friend had done the experiments, it was clear that the shrinking would only allow for a person’s body to become a certain density before the shrinking was forced to stop. Yet here was Minnie, appearing to be only two feet at best to her and Ethan.

“Well.” Marta began. “Aren’t you two going to welcome the newest member of your little group?” She asked while giving a small chuckle.

Ethan could only stare in shock at the tiny Minnie who lay unconscious on her own panties only inches away from him. Just the night before, she had been a Giantess and all powerful as far as he was concerned. But now, she was just…pathetic. Though he had come to see her as a Goddess and enjoyed everything she did with him, dirty thoughts began to cross his mind as he looked down at the Asian girl.

“Marta. What happened? How did Minnie get to be so small?” Lori shouted up to Marta. “Ethan and I are the same size, how did she shrink to be so little?”

Marta shrugged her shoulders. “Beats me. I figured it was the dosage I gave her. I shot her with two tablespoons of the liquid and she shrank really fast. When she was done, there she was.” Marta replied.

Lori looked down at Minnie. “Well, that’s twice the amount that I used for Ethan or that we used for ourselves. And when my roommate shrank me, she only used one tablespoon as well. So maybe upping the dosage can cause a person’s mass to become even denser.” Lori tried to reason, though it was only a best guess.

“Either way, it doesn’t matter. What matters is that I got her and now I have all three of you.” Marta boomed down to the tinies in the dresser.

Lori’s eyes widened as Ethan never took his eyes off of Minnie. He was getting used to this kind of talk, so nothing they said really surprised him anymore.

“But Marta, we had a deal. We only would shrink me until Minnie got taken care of and then you would give me the antidote.” Lori cried up.

Those words got Ethan’s attention. He looked up at Lori with confusion, anger, and disappointment.

“Antidote?” He asked. “You have an antidote? Then why would you have not given it to me? I thought you had to wait until the effects of the shrinking wore off?” He said nearly yelling at this point.

Lori closed her eyes as she realized she had just given herself away.

“Ethan I am so sorry. I didn’t tell you because I wanted to keep you for a while. But I promise I was going to unshrink you after a few weeks.” Lori said with tears in her eyes.


The real truth is Ethan, the effects don’t wear off after any amount of time. The only way to get normal is by the antidote. And now, I am the only person who has it.” Marta said.

Ethan turned away from Lori and sat down on some black socks, attempting to gather his thoughts.

Lori began to make her way over to him but fell backwards as she was surprised by a massive hand that descended down and lifted Ethan out of the dresser. She looked on as Marta lifted Ethan away from her and dangled him above her breasts by his hands before dropping him into her bra. “I’ll deal with you later little man. I have some unfinished business to take care of here.” Marta said while glaring down at Lori.

Lori felt her face go pale white as she was glared at by the giant Marta. “What?” Lori finally asked. “I have held up my end of the bargain and made sure Ethan was okay.” Lori said, attempting to sound confident.

“You know damn well what!” Marta yelled. “You little bitch. You have been spying on me for God knows how long with those stupid cameras your father installed. And don’t think I won’t deal with him when he gets back. But you actually took advantage of them and used them to watch me. Normally, I might have believed you were just using them to keep an eye on Ethan, but after I felt the things you did with my feet and saw the way you gave yourself to Minnie, I’m sure you used them to get off on a regular basis. You probably watched me in the shower and using the restroom and whatever other kinds of things your sick little mind could think of.” Marta yelled.

Lori began to shake her head but was once again knocked off of her feet by Marta who reached in and gave a flick to the little girls head.

She reached forward and wrapped her fingers around Minnie, lifting her out of the dresser while grabbing a pair of Minnie’s socks and opening them up and discarding one. She then dropped the unconscious girl into one of the socks and tied it off.

“Now for you.” Marta said reaching for Lori.

Lori turned and began to struggle to climb over the socks and panties screaming. She knew that Marta could do anything she wanted with her and was in genuine fear for her life of what Marta might do.

As she ran, she tripped on one of the lace panties in the drawer and turned to see Marta’s fingers making contact with her body and wrapping around her forcefully. She was lifted out of the dresser and pinned to Marta’s palm face up by her fingers. Marta slowly shook her head as she looked down at the tiny girl.

Lori began to plead with her former maid. “Please Marta. Don’t kill me. I’m so sorry for everything. I promise I never used the cameras to spy on you other than when Ethan was with you. Please, please don’t kill me. I’ll do anything.” Lori said now crying hysterically.

Marta rolled her eyes and looked down on the girl again. “You stupid girl. I think you are a sick, gross, creepy little perverted bitch. But I am not evil and would never just take the life of a human, even one as pathetic as you. One day, you will be turned back to normal. But don’t think for a second that I will let you off easy. You like my feet so much, well guess what, you get to spend all day every day with them.” Marta laughed.

Lori looked up questioningly at Marta, her tears drying. “But what about Ethan? When will I get to spend time with him?” Lori asked.

Marta laughed, “You don’t get it Lori. Ethan is my man. He is too old for you and has been my slave before he was ever yours. I thank you for your contribution in shrinking him so I can keep my man in check. But the truth of the matter is that Ethan is now my property as well as Minnie. Neither of them will ever have a life outside of what I say they can. You will get off lucky if you do as you are told when you are told. Don’t think for a second though that I won’t make some spoiled little rich girl a piece of toe jam for the rest of her life. I know now that more formula can be used to make things smaller. I’m sure Minnie would love to have a slave even smaller than her and I’m sure two tablespoons of injection given over a few days would make you pretty small wouldn’t you say?”

Lori’s eyes nearly bugged out of her head. She hadn’t thought about the fact that they really could get smaller. And if Marta did keep giving her the potion, she would keep getting smaller if that’s truly how it worked. Despite her terror, something was stirring in Lori.

 

We now jump two days ahead:

 

Ethan was lying on the bed with his back turned to Marta. Her arms was draped over him as she breathed quietly. At this point, Marta had given Ethan enough of the antidote to make him a foot and a half tall. And even though she kept the rest of the potion locked up, Ethan had no desire to return to his normal life. Something inside him had changed. The idea of having to take care of bills, hold down a job, and live like he had been was depressing to him.

He had barely slept the past few nights. Up until now, the past few days he had little to no control over his life. And even though he still had to answer to Marta, Minnie was considered his slave, not that he took advantage of it really. She pretty much served Marta 24/7 anyway. And even though he was still angry with her, he was sad that he hadn’t seen Lori since they were in Minnie’s dresser together.

He kept thinking back to when they were in there, making love time and time again. It truly was total bliss for him. He had had sex before, but, nothing ever like that. Him and Marta had been having their fun the past few days, but it was mostly him getting her off and then Marta returning the favor by using her feet or by allowing him to worship her feet while Minnie gave him a blowjob. That really was all she was good for to him now. She had fought being small for a few hours after waking up, but Marta got it out of her before the night was even over.

Ethan’s eyes fell upon the sneakers that held Lori. Marta’s socks were crammed into the opening to prevent her from escaping. Though it was unnecessary anyway and Ethan knew it. Marta had gone ahead and used the potion to make Lori half an inch tall. So there was no threat of her being able to climb out. He knew the socks were there to keep him from seeing her or her seeing him.

Marta would take them into the bathroom with her and a fresh pair of socks, then dump Lori into her new socks, put them on, then her shoes. Lori would spend all day in Marta’s sweaty socks licking her feet and worshipping her like a Goddess.

Though Minnie was supposed to be is slave, Marta usually stuck her in the other shoe for the day, she would just take up more space.

Today ended up being different though. Marta woke up, kissed Ethan, got ready for the day, and then took off, telling him to enjoy his day.

Ethan sat with his back against the giant pillows with the television on, though his eyes were not looking at it. His complete focus was on the shoes that Marta had left. Had she forgotten about Lori? Did she not care that Lori was in there and he was still here? She even left Minnie in her jewelry box.

His mind immediately thought to this being a test. He would have thought Marta would be watching the cameras had she not had them removed yesterday. So, there were no cameras in the room, no supervision to make sure he didn’t take Lori out, and no slaves for Marta for the day. What was Marta thinking? Maybe she took Lori out when he wasn’t paying attention. There was only one way to find out.

He jumped down from the bed and looked on the night stand to see Minnie was still sleeping soundly. Slowly, he walked over to the shoes and leaned down next to them. His nose immediately picked up on Marta’s foot scent. It was something he had become very familiar with.

Carefully, as if defusing a bomb, Ethan removed the socks stuffed into the right shoe and waited. Just as he was about to lean down to take a look, a tiny, blonde-haired figure walked to the heel of the shoe and looked up at him. Her eyes showed surprise and she took a step back. He had forgotten she hadn’t seen him since he was her own size, and now here he was, a giant to her.

“Ethan?” She called out.

“Hey Lori.” He whispered.

End Notes:

Leave comments and let me know what you think

Chapter 17 by footguy123
Author's Notes:

Sorry about the great delay everyone. Things have just been really hectic in life lately. This is a small update and will be followed by a second later today. Just wanted to make sure you all knew this story is not forgotten or over.

Ethan couldn’t believe it. Marta had never been so careless. It may have only been two days, but she had Lori locked down as tight as Fort Knox.

Ethan reached down and into the shoe where he pinched Lori between his fingers, lifting her from the shoe and into the palm of his hand.

Lori dropped to her knees and began kissing Ethan’s hand.

“Oh Ethan, I have missed you so much. How long have I been trapped in her shoes?” Lori asked almost in a panic.

“It’s only been two days.” He replied.

Ethan could immediately see the shock on Lori’s face. “That’s all?” She whispered to herself.

Lori looked around the room, she couldn’t believe that so little time had passed. It had felt like so much longer. She looked up to Ethan, trying to force a smile.

“So…where is Minnie then?” Lori asked.

Ethan looked over to the dresser at the jewelry box and pointed with his free hand. “Marta keeps her in there unless she is being put to use.”

Lori followed his finger to the jewelry box and then back to him. “What kind of uses is she used for?”

Ethan shrugged his shoulders, usually worshiping Marta’s feet or giving one of us sexual pleasure.” Ethan caught himself and looked down at Lori. “Marta makes her, I don’t.”

Lori smiled. “It’s okay. After being a foot slave for a few days, and having other people as one, I can’t really be surprised by anything that goes on around here. But you know…I could give you some sexual relief if you would like.”

Ethan smiled at the miniature girl in his hand. “Sorry, but I don’t think you would be able to do much at your size. Trust me, I wish you could, I haven’t forgotten our time in the drawer, but you are a lot smaller than you were then and I am a lot bigger. I would guess my penis would be 3 or 4 times your size when erect.”

Lori looked down. She knew he was right. All she wanted in all of this was to finally have Ethan belong to her and now she was the foot slave of a middle-aged Hispanic woman and half an inch tall, completely unable to bring the man she loved to sexual satisfaction.”

It was then that an idea came to Lori. “Ethan!” She yelled up from his palm.

Ethan turned his attention to her. “Yeah.” He replied.

“Minnie is your slave right?” Lori questioned.

Ethan nodded his head in agreement.

“Then wake her up and put the two of us on your pillow. I may be too small to bring you pleasure, but I could probably handle Minnie at my size. That would at least get you horny enough that Minnie could take care of you while I maybe tried to help.”

Ethan couldn’t believe what he was hearing. “You want to eat Minnie out to get me turned on?”

Lori nodded her head. “In case you forgot, being small gives you quite the libido, I am really turned on right now.”

Ethan almost laughed. “Well, I have to say you have a point, it would be really sexy to watch you two have fun like that.”

He looked over to the dresser and back to his hand. “Alright, let’s do it.”

It didn’t take long to wake Minnie up. She was used to being rushed since her mornings had been consisting of being picked up and tossed in a shoe only to be battered by toes all her size or bigger. Today though she woke up to a surprise, she was bigger. Not much bigger, but bigger.

Ethan noticed the same thing and was as equally surprised whereas Lori didn’t know what had gone on the past few days and found nothing odd about Minnie’s increased size.

Minnie was about two inches tall when she had been initially shrunk. Now though, she was almost six inches tall, about a third of Ethan’s height. He still had to help her down from the dresser but before long, they were on the bed.

Ethan told Minnie of what would be transpiring for the next little while and to his surprise, not only was Minnie okay with it, she was very much on board. The past few days she had been forced to give relief to her superiors but was denied it herself. And the effects of being small were playing hard on her.

Minnie leaned back on the pillow and spread her legs for the much smaller Lori to work her magic while Ethan hovered above and watched, dick in hand.

Lori looked at the pussy in front of her in awe. She couldn't believe how small she was compared to Minnie even with Minnie only being a few inches tall herself. To her, Lori looked like a doll.

 

End Notes:

Let me know what you think

Things are changing by footguy123
Author's Notes:

Hey all, I am sorry for the really bad delay in this story. I owe to the fans of this story to finish what I started and I want to let everyone know I am back to finish. The biggest set-back for me has been that I thought the majority of people reading had lost interest in the story. But after speaking to a fan you all know as OneInch I have found that this story still has admirers and will make sure it gets finished. So a special thank you to OneInch for getting me off my ass and back into the game.

 

 

 

 

Ethan watched high above as Lori worked her magic on the much larger Minnie. Minnie grabbed at the football field sized blanket as she gasped. "Oh God. Don't stop. Feels very good." She cried out.

 

Something felt wrong to Ethan. As he watched the sight unfold in front of him he knew he enjoyed it. Lori was going to town on Minnie who was literally in tears, finally getting the release she so desperately craved. Perhaps that's what made it wrong for him. Here he was masturbating over these two smaller women. Lori's actions didn't bother him. It was Minnie. She was actually crying. It was then that Ethan began to realize the actual trauma she had endured.

 

It was more than just shrinking or being forced to worship feet. The actual reality that she had been forced to pleasure giants and denied any release herself when the desire for it is so strong at such a small size made him feel like he had truly harmed her. Minnie had taken him and done as she pleased without caring what Ethan thought or wanted, but even he couldn't deny that he did in fact want everything she put him through. For her though, being small was actually torture.

 

Ethan let go of his softening dick. It was the first time since he became small that he didn't want to get off. He leaned down and took hold of Lori, lifting her up and setting her aside. Lori looked up at Ethan with incredible confusion as he took Minnie and turned her around to face him. Then, without a single word, he went to his knees and began to lick her soft lips gently.

 

Minnie nearly screamed in pleasure from the much larger tongue working its way over her tiny pussy. She grabbed two handfuls of Ethan's hair and began grinding herself against his inviting mouth. Ethan smiled to himself as he worked the small Asian over. He knew she had more than earned this. His tongue danced with her clit, slid in and out of her tiny hole, and lapped away at her lips.

 

Minnie wrapped her legs around Ethan's head and squeezed for all she was worth. Her cries of pleasure echoed through the room. Lori was now on her knees holding her smaller ears due to the high screeching of the giant girl. Minnie opened her eyes for only a moment and saw the poor tiny girl holding her ears. Minnie knew how to keep herself from screaming. It would be hard if your mouth was busy.

 

She reached over and lifted the small girl into the air, Lori being about the size of a 5-6 inch toy to her. She slid the bottom half of Lori's body into her mouth and began sucking on the small female, making sure to run her tongue over every inch of the body that was in her mouth. Lori placed one hand on Minnie's upper lip and the other on her chin for support as her body shook with pleasure. She never expected such a thing from Minnie and couldn't control her own screams of pleasure. While Ethan worked on the small Asian, Minnie worked on the smaller white girl. Truly it was a sight to behold. 

 

As they continued Ethan found himself becoming aroused again. Before he felt bad because Minnie was just used as a sex slave and now was actually enjoying herself to the point she was pleasing Lori. He even contemplated reaching down between his legs and stroking himself to this amazing situation that he found himself in. The only thing that could make this whole situation better is if he was smaller than the two ladies that he towered over. The more he contemplated taking hold of himself the harder it got not to. Just as he was about to though, he felt Minnie's feet wrap around his dick. "Finally" He thought to himself. He would actually get to enjoy this without having to do it himself.

 

Ethan moaned as the feet worked his dick gently. He could tell his moans were very welcome by the way Minnie reacted. He figured it must be the vibrations of his moaning causing her pleasure as well. He cradled her tiny ass, rubbing it gently with his fingers as she squeezed her feet tighter around his dick. The motion of up and down was almost too much for him to take. But he told himself he would make this last.

 

He licked harder at the tiny pussy and listened to the soft moans running through Minnie's body which were undoubtedly causing the same pleasure in the smaller Lori just as Ethan's were to Minnie. 

 

Lori grabbed at the puffy lips of her giantess captor and cried out as the tongue licked up her feet, wrapped around her legs, and poked and prodded at her tiny asshole before working its way to her tiny pussy, invading the small hole as best it could. Lori leaned forward and began placing kisses on Minnie's nose as a show of gratitude. She couldn't think of anything else to do for her Goddess.

 

She spread her tiny legs, giving Minnie all the space she would need to work into the small girl. Lori could no longer take it and sprayed her tiny juices all over Minnie's tongue who savored the flavor, making sure to suck on the girl for a little to get every last drop.

 

Minnie found herself coming close to orgasm and even reached a hand down to finger her own clit while Ethan worked his tongue inside her. Her moans grew louder and louder as her breathing sped and increased. She did her best to not suck to hard on the small girl but knew she may not be able to help it as she reached her orgasm. She could not longer handle the pleasure herself either and opened her mouth, screaming like she never had before as the much larger tongue of Ethan slid its full length into her tiny womanhood.

 

Minnie and Lori lay still and quiet. Lori removed her hands from her ears which had to be placed there due to Minnie's intense scream. Lori just remained quiet, laying on Minnie's face as Minnie sucked her gently.

 

Ethan slowed his tongue and prepared for his own release as Minnie's feet tightened their grip even more, squeezing and pulling at his dick which was mere seconds away from cumming. Ethan was on all fours as he felt himself coming closer to cumming. He looked up at the small women that lay before him and smiled as his breathing changed. He was about to close his eyes to enjoy the large wad he would surely shoot when something caught his eye.

 

There in front of him were Minni's feet. Perfectly soft and as beautiful as ever. The sight alone was able to get him to cum. As he did, thoughts flashed across his head. "Who was stroking him. He had gotten used to Marta's feet and hands so he knew it couldn't be her. Minnie was obviously not doing it and Lori was in Minnie's mouth. His eyes shut tightly as a huge pile of white, hot seed shot out of his dick, followed by another, and another. Ethan moaned loudly as he emptied his balls there on the bed. His cum landing just shy of Minnie's form.

 

As it slowly subsided, Ethan looked down to his dick which was being tugged gently to remove any last cum that might be remaining to see an all too familiar hand. He turned around and fell on his back to see Marta looking at him smiling. Though, she was looking down at him, it wasn't by much and it was clear she was standing at her fullest. That's when Ethan realized she must have shrunk herself which would explain why he didn't recognize the feeling of her hands. He had been so used to her enormous hands stroking his dick that paled in comparison to even her pinky. He could never have known that she would shrink herself. He saw that she was probably twice his size as she stood a good foot and a half taller than the bed or so when he only stood about as tall as the bed.

 

"Hello my dears." She spoke softly as a mischievous grin crossed her face. Minnie sat up in a panic, spitting Lori out who landed on the bed and looked up to see herself surrounded by Minnie's much larger feet. She too looked up to see the looming face of Marta who seemed quite pleased with what she had just found. "Oh no." Lori whispered.

End Notes:

Please review and let me know what you think. It's been a while since I have written and want to make sure none of the magic is lost. Thanks everyone

Change of players by footguy123
Author's Notes:

Hey all, have a new chapter up. It's a little slow as we are removing a character from play and introducing a new person.

 

 

 

Ethan slowly backed away as Marta slowly regrew to her original height. She looked down at the small group on her bed and tossed the needle to the side. "It's too bad this stuff can't make you grow anymore than your original height." She laughed as she stepped forward. "You know, I shrunk myself last night to see what it felt like. To be honest, it wasn't nearly as exciting as I had hoped it would be. After seeing all of you lose your shit being small I really wanted to try it out for myself. What a disappointment."

Marta looked over at Lori who looked as though she would pee her pants at the sight of the enormous woman. "I even spent a good hour in your shoes and panties trying to get excited. All I could think about was how I should be the one standing outside the shoe with one of you in it. Of course you were already in my shoe weren't you Lori?" Marta laughed loudly

"As for you little man." Marta said looking now at Ethan. "I am very disappointed. I told you that you were not to see Lori without my consent. I told you to leave her be anytime I wasn't around. Of course I suspected you would go against my will, but I had hoped for you to do as you were told. But I guess I can't have everything I want." She said pouting slightly.

Ethan wasn't sure how to respond. He simply kept his mouth shut and waited to see what Marta's next move would be. "I think there needs to be a punishment for the disobedience around her. For you," Marta stated as she pulled out a small vial from her pocket and moving towards Ethan, "I think you should lose some of that wonderful height you have." Ethan was given no real time to speak before Marta had grabbed him by the mouth and forced a drop into it.

She released him, letting him fall back again as he shrank to 3 inches in height. "Get up Minnie." Marta ordered.

Minnie jumped up as she was told and shook like a leaf. Lori sat between her massive feet and couldnt help herself but to move to one foot and begin to lick. She knew Marta would see and be upset but her pussy was making the commands now. She crawled like a dog to the large left foot of Minnie and threw herself on it, licking at the large toes.

Minnie bit her lower lip as she felt the worship happening on her feet. She remained still though for fear that Marta would be upset.

She saw a strange look in Marta's eyes. It wasn't anger, more like interest, maybe even joy.

"Enjoy that Minnie. It's about to be over." Marta smiled as she walked over to the dressed and grabbed hold of a small glass. She then poured the remains of the vial in the glass and walked back over to the bed, looming over Minnie and Lori. The shadow of Marta blocked out the light which caught Lori's attention, but not nearly as well as having the feet she worshiped lifted away from her. Lori stumbled off the foot and fell to the bed on her back as she watched Minnie's feet lifting away as Marta lifted her into the air.

Once up to Marta's face, Minnie became more concerned. Something was wrong. Marta smiled.

Someone has to be punished severely for today's little unauthorized fun. Ethan belongs to me and Lori's disappearance would be hard to cover up. But the disappearance of a little illegal Asian housekeeper would be about as easy as explaining a missing book." Minnie's eyes widened.

"Please no Miss Marta. Please I be good. I belong you too" Minnie cried out."

"I know you do. That's why I can do this to you." Marta giggled as she lowered Minnie head first into the glass. Once her head was submerged, Marta waited. She knew that Minnie would have no choice but to breathe and when she did, she would ingest the liquid and shrink. Once it was obvious that Minnie had began inhaling the liquid, Marta pulled her out and placed her in the palm of her hand. She watched with anticipation and wonder as Minnie coughed and gasped for air. The realization of what was about to come hadn't hit her yet.

Ethan and Lori watched with horror as the obvious shrinking began to occur. Minnie finished coughing and caught her breath long enough to open her eyes and see what was transpiring. "Oh God." She cried out. "Nooooo" She creamed as she began to dwindle. Once she reached about 2 inches in height, Marta lowered her to the bed and dropped her near Lori who ran over to Minnie and embraced what she could of her. Even at two inches, Minnie was four times Lori's size.
That didn't remain the case for long though. Minnie continued shrinking. As she reached Lori's size, Lori fully embraced her and held her close.

The shrinking continued and within 30 seconds, Lori was holding Minnie in her hands. "Please, stop this Marta. Give her the antidote." Lori cried out to Marta as she held the tiny Minnie in her hand. She could only guess how small Minnie was now that she was toy sized compared to a half incher like herself.

Marta stared without a change in her expression. "I won't. Someone here has to learn a lesson. Worst case scenario, this teaches you two not to cross me or disobey my commands again." Lori listened to Marta knowing it was futile to continue arguing. She looked down at Minnie who was holding onto her thumb tightly before shrinking too small to hold on any longer. She dwindled smaller and smaller, crying out one last time before her cries could be heard no longer. Lori cried and fell to her knees.

Marta looked away. As she walked towards the bathroom she stopped and looked back. "You have ten minutes to talk. Once I get back, Lori you go back in my shoe, and Ethan, we have things to discuss." Marta said as she closed the door behind her and turned on the shower.

Ethan ran to Lori and sat next to her, holding her as she cried. "It's okay Lori, it's okay." Lori stood up. "Of course it's not okay. Marta just basically killed Minnie." Lori yelled.

"But at that size, isn't Minnie basically invulnerable?" Ethan asked.

"Of course she is. What good does that do her? She is microscopic!"

Ethan sighed. "I don't know what we can do about it."

Lori looked at him intensely. "Help me get downstairs. We should be able to jump down the steps without getting hurt. We have to make it to the basement. There is a phone there, we can call someone for help. My friend that made this stuff. She could help us. We can trust her. But you have to help me. You're the only one big enough to push the buttons on the phone. Please Ethan." Lori pleaded.

Ethan looked to the bathroom doors and back to Lori. "We'll have to hurry."

Lori smiled and the two made their way across the bed and jumped, landing on the carpet with a thud but unharmed. They ran across the room and under Marta's door.

"If she finds us we will pay dearly." Ethan yelled as he ran with Lori on his back.

"I know, that's why she can't find us."

Even at a small size, Ethan was able to cover a fair amount of ground in the short time they had before Marta realized they were gone. As they found themselves on the first floor and running across the entry way, a noise caught them off guard. The door knob was turning. Ethan froze in place. As the door opened, a young woman entered. "Hello? Lori? Are you here?" The young woman called out.

"Oh my God. That's Lillo." Lori cried out. "She's one of my friends. She can help us. Lillo...down here!" Lori cried out.

The young woman looked down to her feet and saw the tiny Ethan and miniscule Lori. "What happened to you guys?" Lillo asked.

"The maid did this to us. She shrank us and has been keeping us as slaves for the past few days. You have to help us." Lori yelled.

"Of course." Lillo exclaimed. "Just tell me what I need to do." She said as she leaned down towards them.

"Join them." Marta said as she jabbed a needle into Lillo's arm and pressed, forcing the liquid into her. Lillo couldn't even scream before she felt herself become dizzy. The only scream heard was that of Lori.

"Nooooooo!"

End Notes:

This new character is based off one of our own, OneInch. She is one of the friends that Lori had been going out to spend time with and has grown concerned at Lori's absence. Bad idea for her to check in on her friend. Please leave comments and let me know what you think of the story so far.

Uh-Oh by footguy123
Author's Notes:

Hey guys, we are coming to the closing chapters of this story. I have enjoyed writing this. Don't worry, we still have a few more to go. I just wanted to prepare everyone. I am going to extend the length of the chapters so we have fewer, but longer ones. This is the next two in one. Please enjoy and as always, rate and comment.

 

 

Lillo blinked as she slowly regained consciousness. "Oh wow, my head." She exclaimed as she felt the back of her head where she felt a small bump. "What happened?" She asked nobody in particular.

"We are in a shoe." Lori spoke softly.

Lillo looked up and turned around to see Lori sitting a few feet behind her. "What? What did you just say?"

Lori sighed. "I said we are in a shoe. Marta's shoe to be precise." Lori spat. She wasn't trying to be upset. But she had only just reunited with Ethan and had just watched him get taken away yet again while she was sent to the shoe for a time out.

"Marta? The head maid?" Lillo questioned.

"Yeah." Lori stated. "While I was away I made a friend with a young girl who was a scientific genius. She was so stinking smart she made a potion that would allow people to shrink and become more dense. We spent weeks playing with it, shrinking me time and time again. When you shrink it's pretty easy to get sexually excited so we kind of explored that for a while."

Lillo listened intently as Lori explained everything to her up to her shrinking Ethan without his knowing and Minnie and Marta and how they have all come to be where they are. "Wait, Marta killed Minnie?" Lillo exclaimed in shock.

Lori gave a faint smile. "No, she shrunk her to almost microscopic size. I think it was pure luck that she stopped shrinking when she did." Lori said as she lifted her bare foot to Lillo. "Look under my big toe's toenail."

Lillo sat back for a minute, not sure if she heard her friend right but leaned forward anyway and looked. To her amazement, she could see a tiny figure in the right corner under Lori's nail. "That's Minnie?" She asked.

"Yep. And until I get to a larger size she is going to remain small. I have to get some of the potion and give it to her before I get too big, otherwise I won't be able to see her anymore and could lose her. So no matter what I have to convince marta to let me stay this size until I can get my hands on even a drop of the antidote. Minnie's life may well depend upon it."

Lillo sat next to Lori and tried to take it all in. She looked up and out the hole of the shoe, seeing the world in a much different perspective. "So...where are Ethan and Marta now?"

"I'm not sure. Marta was really upset that Ethan ran away from her, and took me to boot. I'm not sure what she's doing to him right now but she made it pretty clear she was pissed. I wouldn't think she would ever hurt him. She cares too much about him. But that doesn't mean she won't punish him. I know I have it coming to me too. I just don't know when she will. I'll try to get her to leave you out of it as much as possible okay? I'm sorry I got you into this." Lori began to cry.

Lillo wrapped her arm around Lori and held her close. "Don't sweat it. I have always wanted to go on an adventure just like in the movies. Maybe this will turn out to be my big adventure." She smiled.

Lori leaned into her. "Thanks Lillo. I really appreciate that." As she did she couldn't help but notice her cheek resting on Lillo's breast. She inhaled, closing her eyes as she took in the scent of her friends skin. Lori could feel that same feeling take over as she reached up and gently began playing with the soft mound of flesh. She half expected to have her hand pushed away or for Lillo to protest. But instead, all she heard was a quiet moan come from Lillo's lips.

That was all the motivation Lori needed to press this further. She gripped at the soft flesh harder, running her fingers over the soft supple nipple, pinching and squeezing it. This brought further moans from Lillo.

Lori nearly jumped when she felt a hand pressing against her pussy. "Oh God." She moaned. Lillo smiled and shifted herself in front of Lori. "I have no idea what's happening Lori. And the truth is...I don't care. This is going to happen." Lillo sighed with a predatory look in her eyes. Lori gasped and spread her legs to Lillo.

Marta walked out of Lori's room with a small wooden box. She opened it to see the last of the potion and antidote inside. "I'm running out. I can't keep shrinking people. That stupid Lillo girl used up enough. I have a few more shots of shrinking at best. Plenty of antidote of course. But what's the use of that stuff?" She laughed. In her left jean pocket was Ethan. He was remaining quiet. Marta had just given him the talk of a lifetime. He knew it was over. Marta was in charge and he would have to accept his fate or Lori would pay.

Marta entered her room, immediately heading to her closet where she placed the box in a safe and sealing it, spinning the wheel to reset the lock. She reached into her pocket and fished out Ethan. He sat quietly in her palm as she looked down on him the way a mother might look at her toddler who had just misbehaved. "I hope you have learned not to mess with me Ethan. You should recognize what a privilege it is to be mine. I have given you everything you have wanted. You want feet, I have bathed you in my foot sweat and smell. You want pussy, you go head first into mine. I have given you pleasures you could only dream of. Lori is too young for you. She will grow up and move on to other guys her own age. You are just too much of different people. Enjoy your time with me Ethan. This relationship was meant to be and you know it."

Ethan looked up at Marta and did his best to smile. He knew she was right about most if not all of it. But he still couldn't help his attraction to Lori and thought it might be possible Marta was wrong.

Marta returned his smile. "You know I love you little guy. And tonight, if you are good, you will get to have all kinds of fun with my feet. But you did disobey me and have to learn a lesson. So you are going to be punished for the remainder of the day." Marta sternly spoke. She carried Ethan over to a jacket of hers and dropped him inside the pocket, zipping it up to make sure he couldn't escape. She leaned in and gave the pocket a little pat. "I'll be back for you in a few hours little man." She then turned and left the closet, turning off the light as she left. "Now for those two little brats."

Lori moaned as Lillo worked her tongue deep inside of her pretty pink lips. She wrapped her legs around Lillo's head, squeezing and pulling her in. "Don't stop, don't stop. Oh God, go deeper!" She cried out.

Neither of them had realized the shoe in which they were imprisoned lifted into the air. Marta had taken great care to lift it as carefully as possible since she could hear something clearly happening inside. Marta peaked down into the shoe to see Lori on her back, eyes closed with her legs wrapped around Lillo's head as Lillo went to town on her.

Marta could have laughed. It amazed her how much being small affected the little people's libido. No matter how many times they might orgasm, there was always room for more. It was something Marta wished she could do herself but knew she would never give up her size and power for it. Half the fun was being in charge, not just the intense orgasm that you get at the end of a good fucking.

She carried the shoe out of her room and into the upstairs living room where the servants would have their leasure time. Marta had made sure to have all the servants gone until the return of Mr and Mrs Smith. She placed the shoe on the coffee table and sat there watching the little show going on in her shoe.

At a few points Marta considered breaking it up as she was getting eager to play with her new toys but recognized that patience was a virtue and would be very satisfying to see the look on their faces when they realized they were nothing but eye candy for the giantess.

After a few more minutes Lillo sat up as Lori released her grip and the two panted. They nearly jumped out of their skin when Marta cleared her throat, making her presence known. "Well, well, well, that was certainly fun to watch. I would be interested to see how you two would do on a much larger version." Marta laughed.

Lori had grown used to the size difference and didn't waiver as Marta began reaching for the two of them. Lillo on the other hand had no experience and began screaming loudly as a thumb and forefinger pinched around her body, lifting her out of the shoe with ease. She held the two girls, one in each hand, pinched between her fingers. Both were barely visible behind her tan thumbs, being only half an inch in height. "Lori, you have had the honor of serving me so you know what I expect. But your little friend here might need a lesson. So I expect you to help her in understanding how things work." Marta commanded as she placed the two on the table in front of her as she pulled a small vial from her pocket. "This should get you both to about 4 inches in height. Or you can fight and one of you can end up about ten inches in height while the other remains the same. It's up to you." Marta smiled.

The two girls looked at the open vial and saw no more than half a drop in it. Lori looked to Lillo who returned her look, taking a quick glance down to Lori's feet who nodded her head.

Lori's heart began racing as she contemplated how to do this with Marta nearby when luck finally showed itself. Marta stood up. "I have to go use the little girl's room. I'll be back in a moment. You two fight or decide and I'll be back shortly. And Lori, don't try to pull anything again. I have it covered this time." Marta warned.

She then walked away as Lori and Lillo quickly moved to the open vial. Luckily Marta had left it on its side so they could reach in to get some. "Let me just get a small bit on my finger." Lori said. After getting her finger wet she leaned down to her toe. "Minnie, it's time. Lick it off my finger as fast as possible. And Lillo, drink some of the antidote."

Lillo ran over and took a small scoop of the antidote and drank it quickly. In their small size, the liquid held together well, allowing them to drink it like you would inhale a bubble you had blown with gum.

Lillo felt herself growing and turned to see a small figure growing in size. It finally stopped at about half Lori's height and embraced her crying. Lori returned the hug. "I told you I would take care of you." Lori spoke softly to the small Minnie. "Now let's get you some of the potion. You will only be able to get to a couple of inches tall because Marta needs to see that both Lillo and I grew but it will be enough to get you around the house. Just do your best to get some more of the antidote." Lori said as she grabbed a small handful and held it out to Minnie who swallowed it up as fast as possible.

Lori watched and stepped back as Minnie grew to about two inches in height, leaving Lori about knee height to her. She smiled down at Lori who smiled in return. "Wow." Lori laughed. Minnie raised her right foot and placed it square on Lori's face. "For help me." Minnie stated.

Lori knew exactly what Minnie meant and lapped at the large feet, taking a second to suck on her big toe. She pulled it from her mouth and gave her toes a quick kiss. "We'll have to continue this later." Lori said as she leaned down to get the last of the potion. She drank it herself and felt her body expanding. As she came to a stop she looked at Minnie who stood just below her breasts.

Minnie made a pouting face. "No fair. I want to be biggest." She said while giving a slight smile.

Lori leaned down and placed a kiss on Minnie's forehead. "If we can pull all this off, you can shrink me whenever you want Minnie."

Minnie's smile widened. "You be my pet." She exclaimed.

Lori laughed, "let's just get back to normal size first."

Lillo came up and stood next to Lori. "She should be back any second."

Lori nodded. "Minnie, you have to hide. Get down to the floor and hide under the couch. You are our only hope. She doesn't know you're still around."

Minnie looked over the edge, giving one last smile and giggle as she jumped. She fell for a moment before hitting the ground dashing for the couch. It couldn't have been a moment later as Marta walked back into the room just as Minnie was disappearing under the couch.

"So...it looks like you two decided to share the antidote huh?" Marta said as she walked in. She paused, looking slightly confused. "That's funny, I could have sworn I had enough in there to make you both at least 4 inches tall. But you barely look 3. Oh well, it's not an exact science I suppose." Marta sighed as she sat on the couch and placed her large tan feet on the table on either side of the two little girls.

"As I said Lori, make sure your little friend here gets into the program quick. Now move it, I need some pampering." Marta ordered turning her feet to their sides so the soles of her feet faced the two girls. "Lori?" Lillo questioned.

"Yeah Lillo, it's what you think. Pick a foot and start licking. It's actually kind of enjoyable once you get into it." Lori stated as she made her way over to Marta's foot and climbed up her toes to Marta's big toe. She wrapped her arms as best she could around the toe and began lapping away at it like a loyal dog.

Lillo watched Lori for a moment and turned to the opposite foot. Slowly, she made her way to it and began climbing the toes, attempting to mimic Lori. As she reached Marta's big toe she wrapped her arms around it and began to kiss it at first. Something was strange though. The noticeable smell of Marta's feet wasn't unpleasant to her. Lillo had always hated feet, but something about this was pleasing. The smell was intoxicating and Lillo could feel a wetness forming in her nether regions. She began breathing heavier. The struggle to lick her toe was now becoming a struggle not to.

Unable to take it any longer. Lillo leaned forward and pressed her tongue into the large digit. Slowly she ran it up a few inches and brought it back into her mouth, tasting it to see what she was in for. Her eyes opened and her mouth began watering. Lillo was unaware that at this size, her sex drive was so high that fetishes could be formed in mere moments. She stared in awe at the big toe before leaning in and licking it again. It took no time before she was burrying her face into the toe, licking it with fury. She wanted more. She wanted the toe in her mouth. She wanted to suck on Marta's toes, to worship her, to be nothing but a piece of toejam.

An image came to her mind of Minnie under Lori's toenail, only the image changed to her under Marta's toenail. The idea of literally being a piece of toejam under Marta's massive toes drove Lillo into a wild frenzy. She licked wildly at the toe, unable to contain her moans of pleasure. The thought of her predicament and the taste of Marta's toe caused a wild and uncontrollable orgasm which had her juices running down her leg.

Marta's lips raised into a grin. She could hear the tiny girl and feel her tongue. She squeezed her toes around the little one to show her gratitude. This only seemed to fuel the fire in her new slave. She closed her eyes and leaned back, enjoying the foot worship when something made her eyes shoot open.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?" Came a voice. Marta lifted her head and looked to see Joanne. AKA Mrs. Smith standing at the edge of the table looking down on her step daughter who was in Heaven worshiping the large feet of her former maid. Marta had dozed off for only a moment, unfortunately, it was the same moment Joanne had come upstairs, having wondered where the staff was when she got home only moments ago.

End Notes:

Rate and Comment! Thanks

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3510