Adventures with Reggie by outren
Summary:

A boy named reggie thinks everyday is just the same until he gets a weird awakening one day...


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Feet, Gentle, Incest, Mouth Play, Maternal, Toilet, Vore, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 5572 Read: 75102 Published: April 11 2013 Updated: June 08 2013

1. Chapter 1: Just A Normal Day by outren

2. Chapter 2: The Dream by outren

3. Chapter 3: The Day At The Park by outren

4. Chapter 4: The Riddles by outren

5. Chapter 5: Zanespa the Goddess/ My New Life by outren

6. Chapter 6: The Night by outren

Chapter 1: Just A Normal Day by outren

I wake up, look at the clock 3:30 in the morning great just four and a half hours until boredom city. Ugh I hate school, all you're doing is listening to the teacher droning on about something you probably won't use in life. Oh yea my name is Reggie by the way (obviously) i'm fifteen and about 5'1. I live with my two sister's and my mother, but my dad? He went missing right after I was born but I'm not worried about it. Today I feel strange not myself but I push that thought aside for later probably just my body telling me to get up and get this day over with. I glance back at the clock 4:00. Deciding I spent a good amount of time laying down I get up to do the usual stuff, I have light blue eyes along with dark blue hair and light brown skin with an average build. After I take my shower I put my school uniform on which is a red top and black bottoms, which to me make me stand out more in school but hey were all born different.

 

I go downstairs to grab a bite to eat, which is a makeshift sandwich and some chips or what we call chips on this planet, anyway I grab a chair and start watching this show called Zolishen, which is really nothing but a guy who find out that he's on a world filled with giantesses and he has to find a way off of the world, but I really envy that guy because nobody knows were you are and the things he could do at that size, I wish it were me than him. Anyway I get comfortable to wait for the family to wake up so our day can start, I sigh loudly to myself and just watch some mind numbing television.

It's been about an our now and I'm starting to doze off, I hear the shower come to life and that wakes me from my little nap. The first one I see down the stair is my 13 year old sister Anna, she's light brown and has red eyes and pink hair, she looks at me with that pretty smile of hers as she get's breakfast. "Hey Reggie" she says while pouring the cereal "Your up early, couldn't sleep?" she asks sitting down and I quickly turn the channel to one of her favorites, "no it's not that" I tell her "I just have been feeling very odd today, that’s all" I explain. She looks at me and smile, "seem normal to me" she says. "Yeah it's probably the weather or something" I tell her, not convincing myself. The next person I see is my 12 year old sister Maya, she has green eyes and light green hair also light brown, she looks at me and Anna as she goes and make some breakfast. "Hey Reggie, Anna" she says while pouring her cereal "hey" we say almost in perfect union. "So watch watching" she asks, "Were watching Sakilia" Anna tells her "one of our favorite shows!" Anna exclaims. I hear a yay and I know that I should just go upstairs and get ready for me and the girls to leave but as soon as I try, my mother comes down stairs.

"Hey honey" she says, giving me a kiss and smelling like some type of fruit. "Hey mom, have a good sleep?" I ask being polite. "Yea one of the best, how about you?" she asks quickly making a meal, "Yea it was a good rest, but I feel sort of off today" I tell her sighing, "Do you want to go to the hospital?" she asks with that motherly concerned voice "No, I'm fine I’ll just wait it out" I tell her regretting what I said "Oh, ok well I gotta run, see you later!" she says giving me a kiss. "See you later girls!" she says giving them a kisses. "Bye mom" we say in union and she leaves, so now I go upstairs to get ready to head out.

I yell at the girls that it's time to go, they whine and ask can they have five more minutes. I tell them go ahead and they say "yay" and run downstairs to finish watching whatever program that is on, and I grab my things and wait out these last five minutes. When it's over I tell the girls it's time to and they grab their things and we leave. As I lock the door and we start walking in the spring breeze I quietly tell myself "Yea, today's really gunna suck" and we start walking to the T.M.R.P so we don't be too late for school.

The T.M.R.P is the fastest way of travel in zanespa. It cost only a little and the only thing you have to worry about is if you gain any gifts when you pass through because, anything can happen while your in there so I thought strongly and saved enough so we can get the best quality there is. Oh yea, i've been talking about zanespa when you don't even know what it is! Zanespa is a planet in the middle of the galaxy, it's similar to earth but the creature's language is pretty hard to get down, if your an earthling. We have had many of them here but there so docile we keep them in zoo's but if they fail to comply, there dead simple as that. I'm not fond of human speech but we zanespians are very quick learners and our bodies are strong enough to survive anything. Humans are descendants of apes we of monkeys but have taken the body similar to a human the only difference is that we can grow tails but i'll get to that later.

We are about to cross the street to get to the place and that weird feeling is happening again, I think i'm about to reconsider this decision but the girls seem to have high hopes so i'll do this for them.

I sigh once again as my words reach me telling me 'Reggie this day is going to be a very bad day' and for once I agree with my body.

 

End Notes:

Reggie is going to think differently about the next chapter hmm, promise it will be finished soon!

Chapter 2: The Dream by outren
Author's Notes:

Reggie gets a freaky dream and learns a little something.

Me and my sisters turn a corner and we see the big glass building, with those big T.M.R.P letters across it. Once again that weird feeling starts up and I just set it aside as we enter through the glass doors. Oh some of you may not know what T.M.R.P stands for, well it's not nothing special but it stands for: Transportation matter reconstruction process. I would go through all the technical stuff but it's kinda boring, but all ti doe's is at like what you humans call a teleporter, that can take you literally any place! If you have the yurni to do so. I walk up to the cashier and she asks me "were wolud you like to go today?" with a friendly smile. "Umm, can I get three tickets to Likenja please" I ask. She looks around and pull out three tickets to our destination, "Okay, that'll be five yurni sir" she says and I give her the money. "Please have a seat, we will be right with you in a minute sir!" she says and zips down the hall. I tell my sisters that it'll be a minute so we take a seat and wait. One more thing and you'll have to figure the rest out on your own, so you have guessed by now, yurni is money on this planet. We use the same parchment as you do but the value is way different. Five yurni to us is like five dollars, to you it's like five thousand dollars, now that's a lot of yurni!

The cashier comes back and tells us that our 'teleporters' are ready to use, so we follow her to three light blue tubes. "Hope you enjoy your transport, and please come again!" the cashier says as she starts pushing buttons and pulling levers. I see our tubes come to life, making colorful dots whirl above our heads an what seemed like an instant, a white flash is all I see for a couple of seconds and there we are standing in front of Likenja. I look around and see my two sisters side by side and I get this sickish feeling, I look at my watch and it says 7:50. Good now I have ten minutes before the bell rings when all of the sudden, the worst happens....I black out, and the last thing I hear is Anna and Maya screaming my name...

I wake up, or at least think I’m awake. Everything dark and it feels warm and cozy but the floor is all squishy, what is this stuff any way? "HEY! IS ANYBODY OUT THERE?" I yell getting nothing but an echo, just then I notice light and run towards it only to be smacked against a wet wall. Yuk! What in the world is this place? Then outa nowhere, the wall lifts and you wouldn't believe were I am, in a freakin mouth! I shriek and I hear a giggle and I say "who's there?" with a hint of fear. "Oh Reggie you don't know how special you are!" the mysterious voice says. "HEY! How do you know my name? Who are you?" I ask knowing I’m just going deeper down the rabbit hole. I hear the voice giggle again and it replies, "Oh Reggie, I’ve known you for a very long time, I’m not your mom or dad but your special Reggie." the voice tells me and I get slightly annoyed, "well were am I ? can we please go someplace else?" I say sorta pleadingly, really not wanting to get swallowed. "Sure the voice says and it's if like I’m in a computer, the back round changes to a foresty area and the voice continues "Before I start would you like me to show myself?" I nod and a lady probably in her mid 30's comes outa thin air in a white top and black bottoms, and the voice changes to. “There, much better. Now then like I said I knew you for a very long time, but you have a unique yet dangerous abilities that you have yet to control." she tells me and I’m still taking all this in. "Y-Your n-name?" I ask her surprised I could spit out the sentence, she chuckles and tell me her name is Nitaluy. Wait a minute that's a zanespian name, but how? There are no names like that in zanespa, all of this is so hard to gather in! "I know you don't understand right now, but soon you will and we will meet again so long Reggie!" she tells me and everything’s so black again...

I hear something and feel a little wet somewhere on me, it sounds like crying and I start to stir and I hear gasps as I try to look around but everything’s blurry. I start to see Anna and Maya and mom is there to but where the heck am I for real this time! I decide to find out what’s going on and I say "where am I?" loudly, and the family rushes over to see me and I look up to see three beautiful smiling faces looking down at me, and then I ask again where I am, and Maya explains that I was in a hospital because I passed out but she and Anna was okay and ran to get help. Wait, nothings adding up I’m in the hospital but I was just in some type of forest, and that woman...

The doctor comes in to see I’m awake and smiles. "Looks like he made a full recovery, he should be up an adam n a few days, after his body wakes. It's amazing that he can even talk right now!" the doctor explains. "How long was I out doc?" I ask still in a daze, "Two days" he tells me. I look over at the girls, looks like were late for school" I tell them wearily. They both smile and I fall asleep one again, thinking about what the lady told me and her name actually, none that zanspa ever heard of anyway...

And as those thoughts enter my mind, I fall into darkness...

 

End Notes:

Reggie is learning some new things and meeting stange people, can he handle it all? Promise next chapter will be ready soon!

Chapter 3: The Day At The Park by outren
Author's Notes:

This is were reggie trys to get things stait but more problems pile on...

It's been 3 days, since my release from the hospital. Mom won't let me go to school, and has been SUPER protective lately. I beg her to let me just walk to the park but she tells me no and it took her some convinsing before she let me leave.

The park that i'm talking about is very special, it can fulfil you best dreams or your worst noightmares. The park has a series of tunnels that connect to who knows where, but that's why it's such a hot spot in the universe. Beings of all types try to search and find the tunnels some with luck other without but I sure for one don't need it. But it's really creepy it's like the park is some type of being itself! Well according tho the legend anyway.

The legend goes somthing like this: There once was a time were zanespa never were, just four friends from the four universes. The friends were increadibly smart, so smart that together they made a new type of life in the center of the multiverse, they gave the creature the power of a god and the creature made itself into a planet. That planet was named after the creature, zanespa, and our ancestors, so far as we now were the first to be reborn as a zanespian. So as zanespians over time the creature became weak and now it's awakened but to only help our 'currupt' us.

But that was just a story I never really believed in it.*Sigh* So here I am now walking in the spring breeze, thinking about nothing really, but then I remember the dream I had and that lady, her name it's just so... BONG! "Ouch! What the heck!" I scream, but realise to my own stupidity that I ran into a pole. I shake it off and look up to see i'm already at the park. This place is so beautiful, fun and relaxing to be in. It has open space, lot's of trees and if you come at just the right moment you will see the sunset and watch it shine as it disappears bringing night. I search for a bench to sit and think about what's happened so far, everything's changing now, at first everything was simple and in routine, now this happens i'm not even 16 yet! Oh well atleast I can think about giantesses for a minute before getting back to what happened..

"Hello?"

(Got damn it)

"Hello? are you asleep?" the voice asks

"No i'm not sleep, who are you?" I ask

"Oh!, silly me, my name is Kilade but you can call me Kiya!" she replies

"Ok Kiya, my name is reggie, nice to meet ya!"

I give Kiya a look from top to bottom, she's stunning, she has nothing on but a pair of slim blue jeans and a slim pink t-shirt on and the best part of all: no make-up!

"Beautiful day isn't it?" she asks

"Yea beautiful." I reply in a daze

"May I sit down?" she asks

"Sure you can! All ya gotta do is ask!" I tell her and scooch over

"Thanks, it feels real good to get off my feet after a long day" she says
I never took a look at her feet but now I take the chance and she's wearing pink sandals, and her feet looks well toned and I bet you a dollar that there soft too.

"So reggie I can tell you haven't been out into the world yet, you also have been in some shock this past week." kiya tells me.

I look at her with confusion "how did you know that?" I ask

"Oh!, *giggle* silly me I forgot. You really need to get out more reggie! learn some things, see some sights, learn about our culture!" she tells me

"I know plenty, what else is there to know?" I ask her

"There's lots to know! What you 'know' of is probably what they teach you in school, but they don't tell you everything because it's against the law" she says

"Well how will I know what you mean kiya?!" I ask, frustrated

"In time reggie, you will know, promise!" she replies

Oh great I got problems already and here's more! If I don't get some answers i'm gunna go crazy! *Ugh!* Let me try to ask her to explain it.

"S-So kiya"

"Yeah?" she says

"Do you think you could teach me the basics?"

"Sure! I'd be more than happy to!" she tells me

"Ok when do we start?"

"Tommorow, today all I want you to do is enjoy the rest by yourself." she tells me 

"Meet me here tommorow morning to begin the lesson! Okay?" she says

"Right, tommorow morning, here, got it!"

"Bye!" she says giving me a big hug which totally shocked me but I hugged her back and I swear I felt something jab me but that aside, we let go and she leaves the park and I stand there dumbfounded of what just happened. I sit back down and watch the rest of the sun go down.

"Well I guess I've been here long enough, and mom's probably worried to death" I laugh at the thought, and stand up to walk to the exit. Suddenly I hear a noise and I look all around, "What the-" but I was to late to realise as I fell into a hole and hit my head knocking me out.

End Notes:

Just when things seemed to look better they get worse! Wounder what will happen next? Don't worry we're getting to the good stuff soon!

Chapter 4: The Riddles by outren

When I wake up I feel like I’m in a warm place. I get up and decide to take a look around, but since I’m in the dark I end up smacking into walls and such. I eventually see light and I run towards it, only to find it’s a campfire with nobody there…

“Hey, what’s going on here?” I ask aloud

Then I hear something, a voice, well a whisper telling me pick up a stick in the fire. I do so and wait again, this time I smell oil and hear a river, so doing what any sain person would I went to the sounds. The oil smell got stronger and I heard that whisper again.

“Go to the side of the river and toss the fire…” , being obedient I listened and when I did a path of fire spread throughout my dark prison. I found out I was in a cave and now that I could see better I found some steps, which led up to a big, muddy door, which made sense since I was underground. I went up the stairs and opened the door and found myself in a large, illuminated room with three doors of about equal size, where I heard the voice again…

“You have listened to me well, the stories you may tell, thy room you be is free, now a riddle you will have from me…” it said.

Thinking about what it said I asked it a question, “What riddles?”

The voice replied “Three riddles, for three doors, get it right and see a sight! However, get it wrong your will is mine, I shall torture you all the time! Three doors and only one chances, so shall you play my little game?”

I thought about it, since I’m no good at riddles and I would not like to know what it feels like with no will of my own, I had really no other choice.

“Before I say yes I have a question. Is there another way to leave this place?”

“No”

“And what if I refuse to play your game?”

“Then here you shall stay, locked away…”

“Very well then, I shall play your game.”

The minute I said that the room started to change. I was now in a steel room with a yellow, blue and pink door, on the wall there was some rules.

  1.         i.            The riddle given to you is the one you must answer, no other may be given!
  2.       ii.            The time to answer a riddle in none, as long as you pick the correct door with the answer on it.
  3.     iii.            If you answer right you shall go to another room. You will do this three times, if you get it right the third time you will meet the source of the whisper…

After I finished reading the plaque, I went to the door and read the first riddle…

 I’m tall when I’m young and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?

Then the doors showed their answers: Yellow door(Person), Blue door(Candle), Pink door(Food). I think over this carefully and choose the blue door. I go thru the portal into another room, same place only a different question…

 If I drink, I die. If i eat, I am fine. What am I?

Then doors showed their answers: Yellow door(Water), Blue door(Animal), Pink door(Fire). I think over this carefully and choose the pink door. Fortune smiles down on me as I go thru the portal into another room, same place only a different question…

Twas the giantess who told me what to do. 
Twas she who opened the doors, 
And close the windows. Not I. 
Twas her who decided the chair did well on the lawn. 
And the table should be in the basement. 
I have done naught to deserve punishment, 
For I did not place the dog on the lamp, 
Nor the cat in the chimney. 
Twas the giantess

Then doors showed their answers: Yellow door(A girl playing with her dollhouse), Blue door(Loss of free will), Pink door(Control over a giantess). I think over this carefully and choose the yellow door. This time, the room itself changed, I was no longer in any room but I was standing in front of a colossal door and I’m pretty sure I feel someone behind me but….Shall I dare turn around?

End Notes:

Well... a new turn of events here, next we shall meet the source or the whisper

Next time!

Chapter 5: Zanespa the Goddess/ My New Life by outren

I do the craziest thing and turn around, not knowing what or rather who I’m gunna meet. I see a colossal chair, same size as the door and I believe the source of what’s been whispering in my head. There in front of me, lies a colossal woman with long violet colored hair, caramel skin, and big black and white robes that reach to the ground.

“My-My look who has solved my riddles!” she says.

“Who are you exactly?” I ask

“My name is zanespa, I am the being that you have heard in legends” she replies

“So, w-wouldn’t that mean you’re a god?”

She looks at me with a dumb look, “Yes it does. I’m a god and since you have passed my tests I shall reward you with something” she says and smiles

I gulp, “W-What reward would that be?” I ask as my knees started to give.

“Well…since you’re the only one in centuries who have passed the test, I see fit it’s only fair to give you the powers you ancestor had.”

I look at her with a quizzical expression, “My ancestor?” I ask.

“Yes, apparently he was in the same position you are in now, and seeked me out. When he found the tunnel he passed the tests and I gave him a power that will change a person’s life. No more boredom, no more of the same thing each day, the power I passed on to your ancestor, your mother and father, is now yours. I can only hope you use it well…”

Before I could ask about my parents, something enveloped me and I felt as if I was in a warm blanket. Then a bright flash appeared and I blacked out.

When I was in my dream-like state I saw that lady again, but this time she had someone with her. She was talking to me but it was very hard to decipher, and what I could make out didn’t make sense. I gave up and started to lose consciousness again…

When I woke up I was outside in the night, in front of the park when it started to rain. ‘Was it all a dream? Was what happened all a dream?’ I asked myself. Deciding not to be in the rain for too long I got up and ran home, the house wasn’t that far and I needed to get dry. When I got to my house I knocked on the door and Anna answers, I ask her where mom is and she tells me that mom had to go on a business trip and won’t be back for awhile.

‘What? Mom left for a business trip? But that can’t be, she just got off so she can look after me, something isn’t adding up…’

I walk over and sit on the couch, “Hey Anna, can you get me a glass of water?”

“Sure thing Reggie, be right back.”

As she leaves the room I start to feel that warm sensation again, my whole body tingles and feels bubbly inside. I don’t know what to do and out of panic I yell Anna’s name, hoping she would help me, and I black out.

In my dreamy state I’m in a white blank space, “Ok this is getting old” I say aloud.

“Reggie, you have passed through the gate… Now like I said in time you will learn…” the women I saw before said and everything around me goes into darkness.

When I start to recover, I feel like I’m in a warm and safe place. I can’t see too much but I’m pretty sure I’m moving and the ground feels squishy. After awhile the moving ceased and light came in on my dark place. Above me I saw my sister face, only it was huge! What in the world is going on here?!

“I suppose you want to know what happened right?” she asked

“Yes please” I responded but then thought of something.

“Wait, you can hear me?” I asked

“Yep”

“And one last thing before you start, are you whispering?”

“No, but I can if you want me to” she replied

“No, I-I’m ok, you can continue”

Then she started, “Well… you asked me for the glass of water so I went to go get some, next thing I know is that you are screaming my name so I dropped the glass out of shock and ran to see what was wrong. When I got there you were unconscious, and you started to shrink! Right before my eyes! Your clothes didn’t shrink with you though…”

I looked down at my nude form and felt embarrassed. I tried to cover up but there was no point, seeing how nothing could cover me.

“Ahem” she said annoyed being interrupted.

“Like I was saying, your clothes didn’t shrink but you did to about 4 inches or so, and seeing how you were already asleep I put you in my pocket, cleaned the mess up and got your clothes, then relaxed for abit. You must have woke up when I was going upstairs to my room.” She finished.

Me, dazzled and taking this all in felt a hint of excitement, but scared at the same time.

“You wouldn’t hurt me or make me do anything I wouldn’t want to right?” I asked, hoping she would give the answer I want.

“Of course I wouldn’t! You’re my brother and I love you, you just got to tell me what you’re comfortable with, ok?” she told me, which made me happier than ever.

“Ok sis, I will.”

She got up which made me lurch forward, giving me a face full of flesh and sat me down on her work pillow. She had a serious look on her face that meant she was kidding, and you would really regret seeing that look too.

“Ok, I’m setting some ground rules”

“Alright, what are they?” I asked, my heart racing

“First, you can’t leave my room without my permission. Second, you are allowed to go anywhere or ask anything. Third, you will eat what I eat, and go to sleep when I tell you to. Fourth, no showing yourself to Maya, because you know how playful she is. If you are found act like a doll as best you can and wait till I get home. Are we clear on all the rules?” she asked

“ I do have a couple questions”

“Shoot” she told me

“Why do I have to eat what you eat? And go to sleep when u tell me?”

“Because it’s for your own good and, because I said so.”

I thought about going against her word but I won’t. She is protecting me and I couldn’t ask for anyone better.

“Ok, I got it” I told her with a smile

“Good” she says and looks at the clock

“Oh my goodness its 10:00 and we got to go to school tomorrow! It’s time for bed.”  She explains

Without another word she puts on her pajama’s and climbs in bed. She pulls up the covers and puts her head next to me.

“Would you like to sleep there?” she asks

“Y-Yes, here should be just fine” I tell her

She gets up to turn off the lights and gets back in bed and falls asleep, I soon to fall asleep with my little, big sister.

 

End Notes:

Reggie now starts his new life, what will happen now that the tables have turned?

 

Chapter 6: The Night by outren

12:00, midnight, I wake up and can’t go back to sleep. I look at my giant sister, sleeping peacefully and decide not to wake her up. Since I know I’m not going to sleep I decide to let curiosity take over for a bit and explore. My sister is facing upright so I decide to go from the top, down. I climb her hair and reach the face, her breathing is slow and constant, peaceful if you must. I began my scale downwards to her breasts and man I take back all that I said about them...because they’re HUGE!!! It’s like two fleshy mountains in your face! I walk up to one and give it a squeeze, well in my case, a really big hug.

“Couldn’t resist” I say aloud

I don’t climb her breasts for there was another way, go through them. I push some flesh and begin digging my way through. It’s not hard I just make it so. It feels so incredible in here, like two heat sources that never end, but alas every journey has its end as I reach the end of her breasts. I now face a barren waste land of nothing but stomach, the moving ground beneath my feet.

“Whoa” I say not knowing what was ahead

As I start, I end up toppling and falling because of the unsteady floor of skin. Another reason is because of what she wore to bed: a shirt that stopped at her boobs or what I like to call the stomach shirt because it shows your belly, and silky looking pajama pants. Before I reach the end I fall in her belly button, it’s so warm and soft I don’t want to leave but I want to finish this ‘small’ adventure of mine. As I reach the end things seem to be settling, I also notice that I seem to see fine in the dark.

“Hmm, probably another feature to the powers I received” I think aloud

Well I reach the bottom and skip to the end, (don’t worry guys, that comes later on) and get to the feet. I don’t have a foot fetish or anything, but Anna just my change me. Her feet are beautiful, and soft. They aren’t even smelly if even they smell like….fruit. Her toes are painted ruby red, you can even see your reflection, well at least at my size you can.

For some reason I want something more, some urge wants me to be like that guy on the television. Running for my life, being a slave, worshiping someone, but for now…. I’ll take what I can get.

My idiot penis springs to life and I feel really embarrassed, but my instincts kick and I start doing my sisters foot. When I’m done I look at the clock, exhausted. 2:30 AM perfect. I clean up and hide the evidence. I run up to my sister’s breasts and charge, wedging me in them and waking her up.

“W-Wha-What?!” She says with fear and shock, I guess she is looking for me because I feel movement.

“Reggie, Reggie where are you?” she calls and I’ll reply. I shake around and she pulls me out spot on.

“Reggie! Reggie, there you are, don’t scare me like that!” she says

I put up my act, “I-I’m sorry, I was c-cold, and s-scared” I spit out with some tears

“Aw, poor baby, it’s alright I’ve got you” she says rubbing my head soothingly with her thumb

“Would you like to sleep there for the rest of the night?” she asks

I simply nod

“Ok, goodnight my little brother” she says and puts me in her breasts so only my head showed.

“Goodnight, my big sister” I tell her as I smile. Nothing could make me feel closer than ever.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3459