Kali Corp. 3 by Crushedboywonder
Summary:

Alpha adjusts to a new life under Naomi's care


Categories: Crush, Feet, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: Yes Word count: 16062 Read: 103812 Published: March 25 2013 Updated: April 28 2013

1. Chapter 1-2 by Crushedboywonder

2. Chapter 3-4 by Crushedboywonder

3. Chapter 5 by Crushedboywonder

4. Chapter 6 by Crushedboywonder

5. Chapter 7-10 by Crushedboywonder

6. Chapter 11 by Crushedboywonder

7. Chapter 12-13 by Crushedboywonder

8. Chapter 14 by Crushedboywonder

9. Chapter 15 by Crushedboywonder

10. Chapter 16-17 by Crushedboywonder

11. Chapter 18-19 by Crushedboywonder

12. Chapter 20-21 by Crushedboywonder

13. Chapter 22 by Crushedboywonder

14. Chapter 23 by Crushedboywonder

15. Chapter 24-25 by Crushedboywonder

16. Chapter 26 by Crushedboywonder

17. Chapter 27-28 by Crushedboywonder

18. Chapter 29-30 by Crushedboywonder

19. Chapter 30-31 by Crushedboywonder

Chapter 1-2 by Crushedboywonder

Chapter 1: Blush

 

From my makeshift bed on top of Naomi’s bedside drawer I can just barely see the screen of her laptop. She’s looking through facebook photos of Miranda again.

Eventually she snaps her laptop shut and reaches over to the lamp above me. As her arm swoops overhead, she offers me a quick glance. Her giant green eyes entrance me for a second and then the light goes off.

Soon, after my eyes adjust to the darkness, I can make out the slightest movement from under her blanket, accompanied by the unsteady rythm of her breathing. This time I’m sure of it, she’s fapping. I wasn’t sure if I had been dreaming it last night.

I listen to her breathing, the long intakes and breathy exhales, the occasional tiny gasps, probably unnoticeable if hadn’t been paying attention. I pull my blanket down and touch my erection. I picture her long, smooth fingers working in and out of her wet pussy. I pretend I’m there under the blanket, right between her legs. I picture her face, eyes closed in ecstasy up above me. Then I’m down by her feet, she lifts up her toes and I’m under her warm skin, the ball of her foot pushing me into to the bed. I look up from between her toes, she’s going to orgasm. My breath is short, I can feel myself about to cum...

SNAP.

The light comes on above me and I snatch my blanket up over my crotch in surprise. Naomi’s huge freckled face is staring at me in the light of the lamp, her hand frozen on the cord above me. Her green eyes are wide and her mouth is slightly open in surprise. Neither of us moves a muscle. I feel the cum dribble out of my now flaccid penis.

   The smell of sex is suddenly very strong around me, and I look up at her hand on the lamp cord. It’s shining wet with cum. She suddenly blushes profusely and quickly stands up, sucking on her fingers as she walks to the bathroom.

   As I hear the tap running, I finally let out my breath.

 

Chapter 2: Smaller

 

   It has been almost two weeks since Naomi took me to her apartment. We never talk. I don’t think she quite knows what to think of me. I feel too intimated to talk. She might be a little bit intimidated by me. It’s strange. I really don’t know. It seems like we are both comfortable in each other’s silence though. Once we just stared at each other for a really long time.

   On the first day that she left for work, I explored her room. It’s a pretty typical bedroom. Beige walls, white trim and carpeting. Her single-sized bed is against one wall, the window is above it and the bedside drawer and lamp are on the other side. There’s a sliding door closet, always closed, and a dresser. There’s a small desk with writing supplies, and shelf of books. Mostly fiction novels, pappy-looking romance and fantasy, some graphic novels and comics. There’s a poster of a female pop star on the wall. The door to the room is tight against the carpet, but if I try, I can just barely squeeze my way under.

   I’m restless I think.

   I assume Naomi doesn’t know that I can leave her room. I’ve been exploring her house in the daytime. On the second day I found the bathroom, which was the door nearest her room. It’s small, with fake marble tiled floor and a walk-in shower. There’s nothing interesting in the cupboards beneath the sink except Tampons and a few Cuetips.

   On the third day I wandered the hardwood hall, found the utility room with the washing machine and dryer and furnace and cleaning tools.

   On the third day at the end of the hall I found the living room. There’s a couch and an easy chair in front of a small flatscreen tv. There’s a coffee table in the middle of the room and standing lamps in the corners, and potted plants. They seem only a little dry. The large windows let in a lot of light, which is why I like the living room. Sometimes there’s a new fashion magazine, which is mildly interesting. Naomi doesn’t seem to read the paper, and the tv is only hooked up to a Wii, which she never plays, so I have no notion of the outside world. At one corner of the room is the door leading outside, but it has a plastic strip at ground level, probably to keep the cold out, and I can’t bypass it. I know she leaves her work pumps at the restaurant, but there’s a floor mat where I assume she takes off her converse when she gets home from work. I find myself thinking about them more and more.

   On the fourth day, the kitchen proved uninteresting.

   I quickly found the home smaller than I ever imagined it could feel at my size.

Chapter 3-4 by Crushedboywonder

Chapter 3: She’s Not There

 

   Naomi’s discarded panties smell of last night’s cum. I touch the fabric and touch my already hard cock with my other hand.

Then I see her socks around the corner of the bed.

   She had tossed her old clothes on the floor in a hurry, rushing out of bed for work. So far Naomi has been quite tidy, but I am beginning to think that by nature she’s a messy person and she only cleans up because I’m around. I think she’s beginning to relax around me, or maybe forget that I’m still here.

   Cock in hand I jog over to her sock. It’s a long jog and I am out of breath by the time I get there, but I when I smell the faint musty odour, I get excited.

   It’s not a bad smell. She keeps her body clean. It’s just her smell, and I can’t tell if it’s pheromones or just my growing foot fetish, but I am really fucking excited about this.

   The ankle sock is an orange and teal argyle pattern. I lift the light fabric and make my way in the mouth of the sock. It’s easier to crawl on my hands and knees to get deeper inside. I get to the toe of the sock and roll onto my back, stretch my legs and writhe around in the orange-teal cloth world like I’m making a snow angel. I turn my face and bury it in the fabric, breathing deeply, and start jacking off. I want it to last forever, but I cum quickly and lay there exhausted.

   Lying beside me, Beta looks at me questioningly.

   Ugh. I rub my face. She’s not there. I know she’s not there.

   I wonder where she is now. Maybe her and Zero are cowering in a storm drain on the street somewhere.

   Maybe she’s dead.

   I roll over. I can’t think about that.

   Maybe if I drag this sock under the bed Naomi won’t find it for a few days.

 

Chapter 4: Horny Creature

 

   It’s been days since Naomi recovered her sock from under the bed, and I am hornier than I ever remember being.

   Not that I remember much about my life. I haven’t really had time to be horny. Haven had been a crowded place and always tense. Sex with Beta had been furtive and mostly a temporary stress-relief.

   Now my horniness was a built-up creature born of boredom, restlessness, and the proximity of a beautiful and estranged giantess. I find my own voyeurism of this young single woman itself arousing for some reason. The memory of crawling recklessly into her discarded sock to masturbate excites me, and so does my now insane plot, which is hatching impulsively.

   It is late evening and Naomi has stumbled and collapsed into bed, fully clothed and snoring loudly. I know from previous experience that she will not wake or even move from this position until tomorrow afternoon when she wakes with a hangover. It must be Friday already.

   I hop out of bed and clamber down the drawers of the nightstand. When I reach the carpeted floor, I run over to the door. It’s a long run but I get there after taking only one break. I tumble to the ground and squeeze myself under the door. This part, the pressure of the giant hard object on me, always reminds me uncomfortably of the times I died, crushed under a shoe. The pain seems to lessen each time I do this though. This time I find it more awkward to squirm through, and I realize it’s because my boner is in the way. I chuckly softly .

 

Chapter 5 by Crushedboywonder

Chapter 5: Converse

 

   I have never been outside the room at night. It feels like a new world. The air is cooler, the outside sounds are reduced to the odd vehicle passing by and sirens in the distance. The light from outside is the golden orange of a streetlight, casting deep shadows onto the living room.

   I see my goal. The converse are scattered in the entranceway. My heart jumps in my throat.I haven’t seen them since the day Naomi took me here.

   I make my way to them. They are pointed towards me, the black canvas melting into the night and the white rubber and laces almost glowing dimly in the dark. The front toes are raised slightly from wear, exposing another dark and exciting shadow, the sole.

   How strange, I think to myself. Where did this fetish even come from? I should be suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder or something, not a rising paraphilia. Maybe its like Stockholm syndrome, or something.

  I’m not a fucking psychologist, who cares. This is who I am now. I’m about to get off in Naomi’s shoe and it’s going to the best thing ever.

   I put my hand up and run it along the bumps of the rubber toe. It’s just about as tall as I am. I caress the canvas and the steel rings on the breathing holes on the sides. My cock is rock hard. The shoe smells of canvas and worn leather and dust, and from the outside I can catch the slightest hint of her body smell.

   I grab onto one big lace and use it to pull myself up to the lip of the shoe. It’s not a hightop or a low, its in the middle. The thin material wavers slightly but supports me as I clamber up. When I get to the top, I breathe deep and gaze into the dark well below. The smell of her is strong, stronger than in the sock. There is more of a sweat tinge to it, but it is surprisingly not unpleasant. In fact it’s exciting, and I remember again where I am and what I’m doing.

Pervert.

   Suddenly the canvas folds under my weight and I’m falling into darkness. There’s a moment of panic and then I bounce into the rubbery sole of the heel section. Dazed but unhurt, I gather myself.

   I’m struck by profundity. In this moment I could be floating in unfathomable space, maybe purgatory, black and endless. But I think it’s closer to Heaven than that.

   Eventually I find the will to crawl forward. The richness of her odour and the mustiness of worn leather and fabric is intoxicating. Under my hands the sponginess of the sole is a pleasant yet surreal anchor in the darkness. My head is swimming.

   I’m in the toe section now and I press my lips into the sole. I can taste her faintly. It’s like a little electric shock on my tongue. I press my hips down onto the sole and rub my cock into the shoe. I start panting and licking the sole as I hump it frantically.

   My mind goes blank as I quickly start to peak. I hump desperately, moving my whole body up and down. Orgasm seems to evade me, taunt me as I struggle. But then it comes, and I gasp, splooging into the sole of her shoe. I sigh and collapse, wasted.

 

Chapter 6 by Crushedboywonder

Chapter 6: Enjoy The Ride

 

   For a long moment I can’t remember where I am. I’ve just woken up still inside Naomi’s shoe. My dick is sticking to the sole with dry cum. I realize that there is light in here. I look behind me, and there is sunlight streaming into the shoe, dust motes floating lazily. I feel the floor underneath me shuddering, and become suddenly afraid.

   Naomi is awake. It’s morning and I am still in her shoe. Worse, I can feel she’s in a hurry from the shaking of the floor.

   “SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT,” I hear her from above.

   Suddenly the light is blocked out and I tumble onto my back as her massive stocking-clad foot quickly fills the entire shoe. All I have time to do before I am engulfed is lift my arms in defense, and suddenly I am pressed against the floor of the shoe by her silken foot. Then my body feels like it has left my stomach behind as her foot lifts, and then drops, and I’m squashed. As I gag from the pressure, flashbacks of being crushed to death fill my mind. I can’t even struggle because of the constant disorienting movement and pressure. One moment I am floating in space, then next it feels like my guts are going to get squished out my mouth. I try to remember to breathe, find some of kind of rhythm. I can’t even scream.

   Then it changes, gravity seems to pull me down as if I’m standing up. I hear maybe a car door being slammed shut. There’s a muffled roar from outside and I am pressed into the shoe again. The torture starts again. Somewhere in the back of my mind I realize she’s driving her car, and I’m being pressed into the pedals.

   Eventually I seem to find some sense of pattern. The press becomes a long steady crush as she accelerates, followed by quick release and then a hard crush as she puts on the brake. During the acceleration, I find time to get my thoughts straight. My head is turned sideways so I can breathe through my squashed cheeks. I can feel them bruising from pressure and being rubbed raw by the panty hose, so I try to quickly change sides between pedals.

   Where is she going? She’s obviously in a hurry so she must be late. Work? That could explain the stockings.

   She slams on the breaks and I feel two sharp pains in my chest. Oh my God I think she broke a couple ribs. This might be it, I might actually die again right now.

   Nope. She lets up and I gasp just in time before being pressed into the gas pedal. I want to scream as my broken ribs get pushed up inside of me. Eventually she eases up. I can’t stay here. I need to get the pressure off of my ribs or I might die of pain. I try to move my arms but I can’t. Not until the next brake. I tense myself.

   Finally it comes. The pressure lifts and I desperately try to pull myself downwards, away from the ball of her foot and down into the arch. It is much harder than I hoped as I have been pressed into the same spot so long my arms are almost numb and I am imprinted into the shoe. Too late, I am crushed back again and cry at the piercing pain in my ribs.

   The pressure lifts and I almost forget to move as I am flooded with relief. This time I push up from the floor and feel myself start to slide downwards towards her arch.

   Not fast enough though, her foot comes down on me and the pressure on my face catches me off guard. I’m suffocating, my nose breaks but I can’t scream. I can flail my limbs a little bit now but it is almost worse than before because there is nothing I can possibly do. I’m completely powerlessMy thoughts start to drift, I am dying under her foot. Suffocated and crushed in her shoe. I can taste the blood from my nose as it drips down the back of my throat. I’m going to die again, I’m going to die again, I’m going to die again...

   I vaguely feel the floor sliding by on my back. Consciousness returns slowly. I’m not dead, but the pain in my face and chest make me feel like I should be. I can feel the soft foot and pantyhose over my body, but it there isn’t much force. I must be under the arch. I made it. I lie there, no strength to do anything else.

   I don’t know how long I stay like that. She must be pressing with her toes, because I feel myself start to slide under her heel. The pressure is slightly more, the flesh firmer. I am stuck snugly under her heel as she drives. As my head starts to clear, I realize I already have a stiffy pressing against her foot. My face must be a bloody mess and my chest feels like I have been stabbed by spears, but I can’t help but enjoy the rubbing sensation of her foot against my cock. After all, I’ve been fantasizing about this for some time now. I try to press my hips up against her heel but the pain in my chest makes me stop. Instead I just try to enjoy the ride.

   With surprisingly little effort, I can feel myself building up again. If I think about where I am at the moment, my position, I get a rush of arousal. I can’t hump her foot, not without pain, but the movement of her flesh is enough to start getting me off. Her fucking me without even knowing really starts to get to me, and soon I am about to cum. I taste blood again as I start to breathe heavily from my mouth in anticipation. I struggle to raise my chin and lick her foot.

   It’s suddenly quieter outside. She must have turned off the car. Alarm bells go off in my head. Suddenly I am weightless again. I realize far too late my position.

   Naomi steps out of the car and stands up. The heel presses down into my midsection, my legs are pulverized and my cock is smashed flat and everything inside of me is pushed upwards and bursts out of my neck and mouth. I spew my gore all over her sole before everything goes black.

Chapter 7-10 by Crushedboywonder

Chapter 7: Locked Up

 

   I awake in darkness. I’m covered in some kind of blanket. I eventually realize it’s Naomi’s stockings. I look around, there are small rectangular lights in one direction. They form a kind of square pattern, and there are more high up above. I stand up. I’m all in one piece.

   I walk towards the lights. The floor is cool metal. I realize they are not lights, they are holes, windows to a brighter place. I stick my head through and look around.

   It’s the restaurant. Some part of it anyway. I recognize the colour scheme of the walls, and the smell. For a moment I am surprised, but then I remember how I got here. It’s just weird looking at it from this high an angle.

   I don’t like this place. Too many bad memories.

   Now that I think about it, I can’t recall any good memories.

   I’m in a locker. Naomi must of put me in here with her stockings and shoes. She must have noticed the... mess. I made. I feel a deep sense of shame. What the fuck am I going to do when she comes back? What can I say. I slump onto the floor. The locker feels like a prison cell.



Chapter 8: I Killed You Again

 

   “OH MY GOD, YOU’RE OKAY!” Naomi says when she opens the locker. Her face fills my vision. She breathes a big sigh of relief.

   I’m shocked. I don’t know what I was expecting.

   “WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN MY SHOE? ARE YOU CRAZY?”

   I feel apprehensive, but she sounds legitimately concerned.

   “OH MY GOD, I CAN’T BELIEVE I KILLED YOU AGAIN. I FEEL SOO BAD. I’M SO SORRY.”

   I don’t know what to say.

   “I HAVE TO GO BACK TO WORK. STAY THERE OKAY?”

   Okay.

 

Chapter 9: Something Wrong With Me

 

   The drive home is awkward. She keeps looking at me. Like there’s something wrong with me or I’m going to do something crazy. Maybe she thinks I’m suicidal.

   Maybe I am.

   I’m placed on my bed. Life returns to normal.

   I still can’t stop thinking about her feet.

 

Chapter 10: Crazy


   I think I am crazy.

   Naomi is sleeping peacefully. I’m climbing up the blanket from the floor to her bed. It’s hard work, but I’ve had nothing better to do than exercise and jack off for days. I slip my fingers and toes into the weaves of the fabric and pull myself up little by little.

   I head to the end of the bed and make my way under the blanket. It’s warm under here. Crawling under the folds, I soon get to an opening. In the dim light filtering through the blanket, I can make out the dark shape of her foot, and my heart is quick in my chest. The scent is familiar. I hesitate, but my erection urges me forward.

   I press my lips onto her giant sole. She tastes good.

   Naomi’s lying on her side. II crawl along the length of her foot towards her toes, licking and kissing. I reach them, the big toe in front of me on the ground, the row of them receding up above me. With a shiver of excitement, I press myself down onto them. It’s warm and soft, ecstatic. I hump her big toe, and moan in delight. Soon I use my hand to insert my hard cock between her big and second toe. I gasp as I start to thrust and I bury my face in the flesh of her toe lick. After only a few thrusts I shudder and I shoot my load between her toes. I can’t believe how good it feels.

   I lay there exhausted, too excited to fall asleep but too spent to move.

   Suddenly she moves. She rolls over, I’m not sure if she’s awake but I’m in panic mode again, sprinting, crawling away. In my rush I tumble right off the bed. It’s a long fall breathless fall onto the carpet, and I hit hard. I’m not sure if anything is broken, I don’t have to think about it as I limp back towards my bed.

   I can still hear her moving, tossing in the bed. Please don’t wake up, please don’t wake up.

   She wakes up. I hear a sleepy moan of confusion, and then she reaches over and turns the lamp on. I freeze. She looks around blearily, not seeing me on the table. She sits up and rubs her eyes. She scans the room and then finally squints as she spots me on the floor. I don’t know what to do.

   She crawls forward on the bed and reaches down to pick me up. I swoop forwards in the air, vertigo hitting me. She looks at me sleepily. Her brow furrows slightly. All my thoughts are flying, I hope I don’t have a boner right now. I’m pretty sure she takes a long look at my crotch, but I can't even see down past her thumb. Eventually she puts me back on my bed, takes another long look at me and then turns out the light. In a few minutes I can hear her sleeping again.

   God what am I doing.

 

Chapter 11 by Crushedboywonder

Chapter 11: Unreal

 

   I need to get back to her feet. They’re the only thing on my mind these days. Several nights ago I had been out to try to sneak into her converse again. My urge to get off on something that had touched her feet had overwhelmed my sense of trauma at having been destroyed in them. But when I got there I found she had put them higher up a shelf, and I couldn’t get to them. Worse yet, on my way back she caught me in the hall as she was going to the bathroom in the middle of the night. The next day she had installed a guard that fit under her door so I couldn’t fit under it. The inscription on the guard was Kali Corp.

   Being trapped in her room for a few days is driving me insane. My daily schedule has been exercising and jerking off. Today I’ve jogged all the way around the room, climbed up and down her blanket twice, and spilled my seed into my hand three times. Hopefully now I won’t blow my load so soon between her toes. That’s right, I’m going back.

   I can hear Naomi sleeping as I climb up her blanket. I’m lucky it’s such a large blanket and her bed is fairly small, so it’s always spilling onto the floor. The climb is easier than before. After only a few days of practice the change is noticeable, and though my muscles ache it feels good to be in such shape. I can tell the food she feeds me is helping me build mass too, not like the scraps we lived off at Haven. For a second I remember Beta and my heart sinks in my chest. But I push the thoughts away quickly. I don’t want to think about what might have happened to her. There’s nothing I can do now anyway. Maybe I should grieve, but I’m not ready to do that yet. I shake my head and continue the ascent.

   When I get to the top, I see her feet at the end of the bed, exposed in the night light. I guess in her sleep she kicked the blanket off. I hesitate, but only for a second.

   I jog over the cushiony expanse of the blanket, the streetlight outside casting long shadows. It feels like a strange moonscape and I am bouncing around in low gravity.

   When I get there the familiar scent excites me. I know I shouldn’t be doing this again but I really can’t fucking help it. My cock is rock hard as I make my way to her ankles. She’s fallen asleep on her back, and her feet are pointed upward this time. I marvel at the height of them. I consider humping her heel until I cum, but I’m feeling reckless and I really want to feel her toes again.

   I can feel her ankle under the blanket as I go forwards.Gingerly I touch the top of her foot. I get no response, hear no change in breathing. I step from the blanket up onto her skin. It is a slippery slope, but I’m careful and slowly make my way up her foot to her toes.

   And then I’m there, standing with my feet together in the space between her big and second toes, holding onto them so I don’t fall backwards. I rub my cock on the inside of her second toe and kiss her. Then I insert myself where the toes press together, and sigh at the feeling of bliss. I start pumping in and out. I’m going to cum soon, not as soon as before, but I can stretch it out if I try hard. I moan and rub my cheek on her toes. Without really thinking I look over my shoulder.

   Naomi is staring wide-eyed at me in the dark.

   I shriek and lose my footing, falling backwards and sliding down her foot and into a heap on the bed. Naomi sits forward, and when I look up her face is looming high above. Her feet, towering over me, now feel threatening. I start to crawl backwards in fear.

   “WAIT,” she says.

   I stop. I’m in a cold sweat. I can feel the adrenaline making my body shake. She doesn’t sound mad, or even very surprised. More like concerned.

   “WHAT YOU WERE DOING BACK THERE? SO... YOU HAVE LIKE A ...FOOT FETISH?” she asks.

   I swallow.

   “OH MY GOD, I THOUGHT MAYBE I WAS DREAMING THAT OTHER NIGHT WHEN I FOUND YOU ON THE FLOOR... SO... IS THIS WHY YOU WERE IN MY SHOE TOO?”

   I don’t know what to say. She’s not mad though. Slowly, I nod.

   “WOW. THAT IS... SO CRAZY. I THOUGHT MAYBE YOU WERE TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF AND I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I DIDN’T KNOW HOW TO ASK, OR IF YOU CAN EVEN REALLY SPEAK. CAN YOU? ...SPEAK?”

   I blink. It’s a stunning realization, although I always knew, I hadn’t really considered it. She doesn’t quite realize that we are just normal, shrunken people.

   “Yes,” I croak. My throat is dry and I swallow again.

   “WOW...SORRY, I JUST...”

   We stare at eachother for a long time.

   “DO YOU STILL WANT TO...”

   There’s another awkward silence. I don’t know what she’s talking about, I can’t think and I just don’t know how to speak to her.   

   But then she brings her knee up and slowly slides her foot towards me. I start to crawl back but stop. I realize what she may be doing.

   “I...” I say.

   She pauses, looking at me as if for permission, and then continues to slowly advance her foot. It’s daunting, seeing the giant toes come towards me. But with my heart pounding, I realize just how excited I am. Her mouth opens slightly in amazement, and I look down and see I already have an erection. I’m shaking again but this time in anticipation. Her big toes glide over me, twitching slightly, covering my field of vision, and for a second I wonder if she’s just going to suffocate me under them. But then they lower tenderly, and the ball of her toe rests on my penis and I exhale in relief and pleasure at the touch. Her toe looms over me, covering most of my body. I let my arms collapse and lay on my back, surrendering. All my senses are overwhelmed by her toe, and when she starts moving it up down on my cock I am lost in heaven. I moan wildly, my chest and upper body heaving and jerking as she toe fucks me. It’s too unreal, It feels too good to be true. I’m shaking in ecstasy. In between spasms I hug her toe and kiss it fiercely before collapsing back again.

   I build up quickly, and I have only seconds to groan in pure pleasure before I’m pumping my load out under her toe. She doesn’t stop her movement as I buck and cum repeatedly, helplessly underneath.

   And then it’s over and I fall back, limp and gasping. She leans forward.

   “OH... ARE YOU DONE?”

Chapter 12-13 by Crushedboywonder

Chapter 12: Kissed

 

   The night Naomi gave me my first foot job, we talked a little, but not much. She asked if I had a name, and I told her it was Alpha and let her look at the tattoo on my back. We didn’t really know what to say and it was awkward and we were tired. So we went to bed soon after.

   The next day we talked more. She asked me if I was alright, if I needed anything. It was strange, this woman I had spent weeks with now felt as if we had just met. It was still a little awkward. That night we both just masturbated in our beds.

The next day she came back with an actual little bed for me, and a tiny bmx bike. She also removed the barrier underneath her door. I keep the bike outside in the hall and rip around the house freely.

   The next night though, I needed to go back. I didn’t wait until she was asleep. With some trepidation, I made my way towards her bed. She watched as I climbed the blanket and got to her feet. When I inserted myelf and started fucking her toes, she helped a little, moving her them back and forth against me. When I came, she picked me up and smiled, wiped us off with a tissue and put me back in my bed. I drifted off to sleep fairly quickly, but I’m pretty sure I became half awake and heard her masturbating later.

   Did I mention I think I’m falling love?

   This afternoon she comes home, and I stand up on the bed table to greet her. She’s in a hurry.

   “I HAVE TO GO ALPHA, I’M SORRY. I’LL BE BACK TOMORROW AFTER WORK. HERE, I GOT YOU SOME FOOD.”    

   “Oh,” I say. “Okay.”

   I’m surprised by the disappointment in my own voice. Naomi quickly scoops up some of the brand-name shrunken-man food from the bag, a new flavour this time, and slaps the little bowl down on the table before rushing off to to the shower.

   When she comes out, she opens her dresser and starts stuffing clothes into a travel bag. Finally she looks around for anything she’s forgotten.

   “OKAY,” she says, flustered. “GOTTA GO. BYE!”

   I raise one hand and wave goodbye. I must have looked more dejected than I thought because she comes toward me with a frown on my lips.

   “OHH, I’M SORRY LITTLE GUY.” She wraps her fingers around me and bends down, and lays a kiss gently on the top of my head. “DON’T WORRY, I’LL BE BACK. I WOULDN’T ABANDON YOU. I’LL SEE YOU TOMORROW.”

   And then she’s gone.

   She kissed me though. I sit down happily..

 

Chapter 13: Waiting

 

   It’s a little over sixteen hours later. Naomi should have been back a few hours ago. It’s getting dark outside. I haven’t fapped all day.

Maybe something went wrong. Maybe she’s in the hospital or something and I’m going to be stuck here for weeks alone.

   I’m anxious. I’ve been trying to learn wheelies on my bike. I pop one too hard and crash onto my back. I just roll over onto my side and stare at the wall.

Chapter 14 by Crushedboywonder

Chapter 14: Make It Up To You

 

   Hours later I hear the car outside, see the lights shine through the window and sweep across the wall as she turns into the driveway. I don’t know why but I peddle into the darkened living room towards the front door.

   She enters her house with a sigh and tosses her keys on the side table. Her massive silhouette fills the doorway before she slams it behind her with her foot. I race towards her, expecting her to turn the light on and see me in front of her.

   Instead she walks towards me in the dark. It takes me a second but then I panic. I push back on the coaster brake and skid sideways. She doesn’t stop.

   I fall off the bike and scramble in the opposite direction on my hands and knees. I almost scream as her converse passes by overhead and lands right in front of me, wind and bits of dust kicking up in my face. She continues walking into the kitchen.

   The fridge light comes on and I hear her rummaging. I’m panting from the scare. Then I hear it slam shut and she makes her way back towards the front door. I get up and start sprinting away again. I consider picking up the bike but I don’t have time and I just run.

   I hear her footsteps come around the corner into the living room and feel my heart pounding in my chest as she gets closer and then...

   Crunch.

   “SHIT,” she says from up above, stopping. Then, “OH SHIT OH SHIT OHSHITSHITSHIT.

   I gasp in relief. She’s crushed my bike, but not me. She doesn't know that yet. She hops on one foot towards the light switch, the floor shaking under the weight and I panic again and turn to run once more. She lands right beside me and I fall. The light clicks on and she pivots on her toes, the heel of the shoe passing by overhead.

   “OH THANK GOD,” she says, seeing the crunched bike but no blood.

   Then she looks at the sole of her shoe, just in case.

   “WHEW.”

   I’m laying on my back, directly underneath of her. I have a great view all the way up her black stockings to the dark shadow of her crotch under her skirt, and the underside of her boobs far above in her dress shirt.

   “OH, THERE YOU ARE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DID I ALMOST STEP ON YOU?”

   She squats down and puts her finger on my chest lightly, seeing if I’m okay.

   “I just wanted to see you,” I say.

   Her eyes scrunch up as she smiles.

   “AWWW. DID YOU MISS ME?”

   I nod.

   “I WAS GONE LONGER THAN I THOUGHT I WOULD BE, I’M SORRY. LET ME MAKE IT UP TO YOU, OKAY?”

   I nod again. I get up onto my hands and knees and crawl over to her shoe. I don’t know why, I’m not thinking straight. But I just lay my lips on the edge of her rubber sole and kiss it long and gently.

   “OH. I SEE,” she says.

She watches me kiss for a while, and then stands up. With her other foot, she holds down the heel of her shoe and pops it off, then steps back and uses her stockinged foot to pull of the other shoe.

   “I’VE BEEN IN THESE STOCKINGS AND SHOES ALL DAY. MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE A SHOWER FIRST.”

   I just roll onto my back, presenting my erection. She smiles wryly.

   “OKAY THEN,” she says.

   After a second, she lifts her left foot and hovers it over me. I can see the colour of her skin at the curves of her foot through the black fabric. Then she lowers her footl.  I shiver in delight as the ball of her foot presses down on me. I am engulfed in the warm, soft weight. It is slightly damp, but doesn’t smell harshly. It smells like her. Only my head isn’t under any weight, perfectly exposed under the curve of her toes. It’s a little hard to breathe but that makes it all the more exciting..

   She starts moving her foot up and down, minutely for her, but for me the movement is all encompassing and exquisite. It pushes my whole body up and down with her against the floor, and the soft but firm sole pressing against my whole body feels amazing, especially on my dick. I close my eyes and lick the silky fabric as she foot fucks me on the floor. Soon I start gasping as she brings me close to climax. I groan loudly as I cum, still being steadily pressed up and down under her huge foot, my squashed cock spurting cum. For a while she keeps going, and exhausted, I can do nothing but enjoy the heavy body message. Eventually she lifts her toes, and bends over.

   “OH. I THOUGHT I FELT SOMETHING.”

   I think I am the luckiest man alive.

Chapter 15 by Crushedboywonder

Chapter 15: Must Really Like It

 

   “ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DO THIS?”

   “Yes,” I say.

   “YOU’RE NOT SCARED?”

  Maybe I am a little. I give a little shrug. She sighs.

   ”YOU MUST REALLY LIKE BEING IN THESE SHOES.”

   I nod.

   “OKAY,” she says, “HERE GOES.”

   She lowers me into the converse and places me at the end of the shoe in the toe section.

   “DON’T MOVE."

   Her massive fingers recede, and then reappear later with a strip of masking tape. She gently places the strip across my abdomen and presses the ends down firmly into the sole. Her fingers leave again, and then I feel my stomach move around as she lifts the shoe and moves it side to side in the air.

   “IS THAT GOOD? CAN YOU MOVE?”

   I don’t know whether to answer yes or no to the question, so I yell “It’s good!”

   “OKAY,” she says hesitantly, “HERE GOES. REMEMBER THE SIGNAL!”

   The signal is to pound on her foot repeatedly if I’m dying. It’s almost a joke, but we couldn’t think of anything better.

   The shoe moves again, and then soon her foot enters the shoe. The black stockinged foot blocks all the light, pushes out the air as it moves forward. In total darkness I can sense the toes above me and the ball of her foot right next to me. Slowly she lowers her toes over my body, and I am snug in the hollow they make.

   “IS THAT OKAY?” her muffled voice says from above.

   I reach up and tap her toe once. It’s more of a punch. It’s the other signal, which means everything is fine.

   “OKAYYY, HERE WE GO THEN.”

   The ride is this time is far more pleasurable. I am snug and secure and warm and horny. The rise and fall feeling in my gut is actually pleasant once I get used to it. The only downside is with the tape I can’t hump the underside of her toes. That and it starts to get really warm, but that isn’t too bad.

   When we get to the restaurant she takes off her shoe and whispers into it, “ARE YOU OKAY?”

   She reaches in a takes the tape off the shoe. She pulls me and the tape out, and then gently pulls the tape off my body.

   “I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO DO IN MY LOCKER ALL DAY. I TOLD YOU I DON’T HAVE ANYWHERE ELSE TO PUT YOU.”

   “I know, that’s okay. It was worth it,” I say.

  She puts her sneakers into her locker and then puts me in after. She reaches in and pulls something out. It’s her work shoes, the black Mary Janes with three-inch heels and a bow. I get a momentary flash back of being crushed underneath them, and I shudder involuntarily. I walk to the edge of the locker and look down. I watch her put on the shoes. They look really good on her. Even after being killed underneath them, I can’t deny that they are sexy.

   “OKAY,” she says, “I’LL CHECK BACK ON YOU ON MY BREAK.”

Chapter 16-17 by Crushedboywonder

Chapter 16: Fucked Up Or What

 

   It is excruciatingly boring in the locker. Soon after she left I climbed into Naomi’s converse and humped and licked the sole until I came. Then I lay there, thinking. I thought mostly about Naomi’s high heels.

   I can’t get them out of my head. Even though they evoke nightmarish feelings, I feel as if... I don’t know. I want to get closer to them. Maybe the fact that they killed me makes me more attracted to them for some sick reason. Maybe if I got closer to them, I could get over my lasting feelings of abhorrence for them. Or maybe they are just that sexy and I’m just that much of a pervert.

   Maybe it’s the fact that it’s Naomi’s footwear and I am super attracted to her. I try to imagine cumming in Rebekah’s shoe, and I can’t. It would be truly a nightmare.

   I think.

   I shudder remembering Keyla. Those thoughts I push away as quickly as they come. Even the brief reminder sets my body shaking slightly. I roll over and start absentmindedly humping the Converse letters in embroidered in the heel section of Naomi’s shoe.

   I think I want it though. I want to be in those high heels.

   Man am I fucked up or what.

 

Chapter 17: Are You Sure?

 

   “ARE YOU OKAY IN THERE?”

   “Yep,” I say. I guess I’m okay. Still...

   “OKAY GOOD. I DON’T HAVE MUCH TIME ON BREAK, I’M SORRY. I HAVE TO GO BACK RIGHT AWAY. YOU SURE YOU’RE OKAY?”

   “Wait,” I say, moving towards the edge of the locker. She looks at me questionably.

   “Can I...” I say, nervous as hell. Why am I doing this? It’s crazy. But it’s too late now. I’m an idiot.

   “Can I go... in your... shoe?” I say, pointing at her work shoes.

   She looks at me open mouthed, her big green eyes wide.

   “YOU WANT TO GO IN MY HEELS?”

   I nod meekly.

   She considers for a moment.

   “UH... OKAY I GUESS. ARE YOU SURE?”

   I nod again.

   “OKAYYY,” she says, quickly picking up the piece of tape from before and putting it across my chest. She lowers me to the floor and kicks off her shoe. The inside of it is also black, with a shiny leather sole. She hesitates for a moment, and then puts me into the toe section.

   “I THINK THERE’S LESS ROOM IN THESE SHOES. I HOP THAT’S OKAY. SHIT, I’M LATE.”

   She slips her foot in and it settles over over me. It is definitely tighter in here, and there is significantly less air. It is already quite warm from being worn.

   “YOU OKAY?” she says.

   I tap her once. It’s not nearly as comfortable as the converse, but I’m okay. I’m pressed closer to the ball of her foot, and her toes are pressed flatter onto me because of the angle of her foot.

   She starts walking.

   The pressure is far more than I expected. As her foot lands, the ball of her foot rolls forward crushing one side of my body. I flail a bit impulsively, moving my head around, and as the foot lifts forward I am crushed under her toes. My face is under her big toe and I am suffocated for a second before the weight lifts. She’s walking quickly and as I get rapidly crushed and suffocated I panic in fear and pain, and I can’t manage to take in a proper breath. The footfalls of the high heels are jarring and deafening. I want to pound on her foot to warn her but I can barely move my arms in the the reduced space and increased pressure. She doesn’t seem to respond to my struggles, they may be either too minute or she is in too much of a hurry. I start sweating in the heat and panic. There isn’t anything I can do. I may die a slower more torturous death this time.

   Strangely, it is this thought that calms me down. Slowly, I stop struggling. After all, there is nothing I can do. I may die again, and it will be long and tortuous, but I got myself into this.

And then I start to get it. It takes many steps before I take to the rhythm but I find it, find myself breathing in on time, feeling the crush move around me. I just needed to relax, to stop fighting it. The movement of the foot around me suddenly makes sense.

I even start to enjoy the heat, if somewhat masochistically. It is immensely hot and I am sweating buckets. I can sense Naomi’s foot becoming slightly damp as well. But I take it. It’s like an extreme, sexy sauna.

   I take a moment and imagine myself from the outside. Me, a tiny human life in the space under a girl’s toes, boiling in the heat from her body as she walks around doing her daily routine. I imagine the shoe that I’m in, with the bow up above me. I remember being underneath them long ago, the hard sole filling my vision and pressing against me, Naomi’s sad face up above. I remember the cold, hard feeling of it against my flesh as it pressed my insides out and mashed me into paste. And here I am under her foot, inside of it.

   It’s difficult in such a tight spot, but at least with the tape over my chest I can move my hips this time. My cock is rigid and with each foot fall, as the crush moves over my body I hump her foot and her toes. I start sweating even more with my desperate confined movement. Soon I’m so hot and dehydrated It’s hard to think. I’m dizzy and I seem to fade in and out of consciousness, but I keep going. The fabric rubbing over my body is making me burn from the friction, and each time my head gets crushed under her toe I think my cheeks are bruising.

  I almost pass out for a second, but I focus on the heat, focus on the pain and on humping and bring my mind back.

   Then I cum without warning, I gasp through the fabric covering my face, just as she stops walking. The toe presses down on my head and I can’t breathe, my mouth still open but covered and crushed by the flesh of her toe. I can’t move or do anything but my hips buck and I squirt my load out under her foot, spasming helplessly. Now I’m fighting for air, panicking, suffocating. The heat and the sweat and the pressure is all too much and after several long, long moments I slip out of consciousness.

Chapter 18-19 by Crushedboywonder

Chapter 18: Didn’t Die This Time

 

   “OH THANK GOD, YOU’RE NOT DEAD! OHHH BUT YOU’RE ALL BRUISED UP! I’M SO SO SORRY! I SHOULD NEVER HAVE LET YOU DO THAT, OH MY GOD”.

   I groggily come to in Naomi’s hand.

   “Water,” I say.

   “OH GOD, HERE,” she says and puts me under a tap.

   As she lets the drops fall into her hand I suck them up weakly.

   “GOD YOU’RE ALL SWEATY. HERE, I’LL WASH YOU OFF.”

   After, she takes me back to her locker, along with a small bowl of water.

   “I CAN’T DO THIS RIGHT NOW. I HAVE TO GO. TELL ME YOU’RE OKAY.”

   I nod, and then she goes. I start to feel a massive headache, and sit down. I rub my head. My whole face feels like one big bruise. Maybe my nose is broken. My skin burns from the friction of the stockings.

   I guess at leat I didn’t die this time, because my body hasn’t regenerated. I lay back gingerly and sigh.

 

Chapter 19: They Build People

 

   I find the pet store deeply disturbing.

   I’m peeking over the breast pocket of Naomi’s checkered-blue flannel shirt as she takes me around the store. It’s part of the same building that the restaurant is in. Above us is a hotel with 18 floors.

   It’s strange being in public at this height. To not be in fear of being seen. It’s not as strange as seeing the rows of glass and wire cages filled with tiny men like me. Some of them stare at me forlornly as we pass. Some merely glance. Others don’t seem to care at all. Some scratch at the walls of their cages, or huddle in the corners.

   Naomi chats with the girl showing us around. I recognize her from Naomi’s facebook. It’s Miranda, the girl she masturbates to all the time. She has straight, shoulder length brunette hair, hazel eyes, and freckles. She’s average height and build, though her breasts are impressive. Her voice is low and calm.

   I hear them explain the differences in men here being sold as pets. The ones that don’t notice me are “born in captivity”. She says that’s why they are calmer, fitter. Happier. Because they don’t know any better, I think to myself.     

   These ones, she says, the forlorn ones as I see them, are newer “shrinkees,” men that caught the disease and either brought themselves in before it caught up with them, or were brought here, dropped off, by family members or friends who didn’t want them anymore. Seeing these guys breaks my heart. They were abandoned. This is their life now. Hoping someone nice will pick them up. Hoping to get some semblance of a life again.

   The next ones are men picked up off the street, or found infesting homes or businesses or anywhere and brought here. The ones lucky enough not to just be exterminated like we were in the restaurant. They must be better off here than out there. They must be.

   What really shocks me is the next group. These guys get up and run towards us like puppies, hand pressed against the glass. They smile and wave at us. Miranda tells us how these guys are genetically manufactured to serve any purpose. They fucking... build people? She tells us how these guys over here are meant to act like puppies, all excitable and energetic. Over there are cat people, if that’s more your type. There some you barely have to feed or clean up after. Some are actually made to clean up after you. I start to feel sick. There are some trained in hair and nail care. Some for office cleanup and organization.

I suddenly remember the guy back at the lab where I first woke up, the guy that had something like honey for blood. The guy who tried to eat himself, but was eaten by Keyla first. That couldn’t have been the same thing. No. This is Kali Corp. Who knows what kind of twisted underground setup gave birth to me?

I feel lightheaded by the time Miranda shows us the guys that are made to fight each other. I see a bunch of tiny muscle-bound men tussling in one cage. Some of them come to the glass and flex their muscles and pose.

   Naomi giggles. My knees feel weak and I sink down in her pocket. I don’t want to see this anymore. I’m fucking done.

   Later she slips a finger into her pocket and peers down at me.

   “OH, ARE YOU TIRED? WE HAVEN’T EVEN PICKED OUT A NEW BIKE FOR YOU YET.”

Chapter 20-21 by Crushedboywonder

Chaper 20: This Time

 

    Naomi holds me up and looks in my eye.

    “YOU’RE SURE YOU WANT TO TRY THIS AGAIN?”

    I nod my head. She sighs.

    “OF COURSE YOU ARE. YOU’RE OBSESSED.”

    She chuckles softly, and then lowers me down into her high heel. This time she tapes me firmly to the middle of the sole, right where I’ll be under the arch of her foot. She slips her foot in, rotates her ankle, and asks me how it fits. I feel very cozy.

    She takes a few gentle steps, and waits for my signal. I give her the all clear, and she walks again, more briskly. I tap her sole again. I can feel movement inside her foot as she wiggles her toes.

    I’m glad I asked her to put the tape over my chest, because soon I can’t help but start humping her sole. As she walks around the restaurant, waiting on diners and collecting their dishes, I’m licking, worshipping her warm, foot and getting off in her shoe.

    She must enjoy it to some degree, if she keeps letting me do this. I fucking love her.

 

Chapter 21: Wow

 

    I lay spent on the bed at Naomi’s feet, looking up at the blanket canopy. Sometimes I fall asleep here after I get off. A few time’s I’ve woken up as Naomi masturbated quietly. I keep thinking it’s not really fair, that I get this kind of unbelievable sexual treatment and she doesn’t. She deserves more.

    I stand up. From her breathing, I don’t think she’s asleep yet. I follow her legs up the bed. She yawns.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN THERE?” she asks.

When I get to her knees, I clamber up onto her leg, and continue my journey walking along her body.

“HEY,” she says, lifting the blankets up over her head and peering down at me.

I get to her white panties. I’m starting to feel somewhat overwhelmed. I go to the top and then get down on my stomach and squeeze my way under her waistband.

“HEY! WHAT...”

It’s tight under here, but I crawl through the bush of blond hair scratching at my face. Then I feel the soft pink flesh covering her clit.

“ALPHA?”

I pull back the hood with my hands and grope around trying to find the clit. I hear a sharp intake of breath when I find the round bump that’s almost as big as my head. I use my elbows and shoulders to hold the hood back, and then start rubbing around it in circles with my hands. I hear her exhale slowly.

I can’t tell if she’s enjoying it or just uncomfortable. I start licking her clit, gently, and then I start using my whole head motion with the flat of my tongue. I her breathe in sharply again.

    I don’t know what I’m doing. Maybe I’m making a fool of myself. I don’t know why I thought I could pleasure a woman a hundred times larger than me. Maybe I should give up on the clit and plunge my whole body into her pussy, and hopefully making enough movement to at least get her a little wet.

    But then theres a little moan when she exhales this time. I redouble my efforts, licking and massaging her clit, moving my arms up and down the flesh around it. I her sigh. The sound sends shivers down my spine.

    “MMMM,” she moans quietly. I hear her arms move up under the blankets, and I can tell she’s massaging her nipples.

    It might be several minutes or only several seconds, I can’t tell but soon she’s moaning steadily. As I hear her breathing change, I speed up my clit worship to match. I can smell her sex now, thick and heady.

    “MM OH GOD, ALPHA,” she says. Again I shudder as I hear the lust in her voice, it shocks me to hear after all this time but it really excites me. I realize I’m softly humping her crotch as I massage her clit.

    Suddenly her hand slips under her panties behind me. Her massive fingers slide by me overhead as she moves her lips aside and plunges her two middle fingers inside herself. I am covered by her hand, soft and warm and pressingly down lightly on me. She groans loudly and works her fingers in and out of herself, and I can hear the wetness of them. She holds her wrist up so as not to crush me or interfere with my clit job. I rub up and down and around, always licking.

    “UNNH HARDER,” she whispers. I kneed my hands deep into the fleshly bulb.

    “HARDER, GO,” she says desperately and I do it. Her hand is pumping overhead and all I can hear is that and her moaning. Then she cries out and starts bucking, and I try to hold steady by spreading my legs as I keep working her clit. The smell of her cum washes over me as I struggle to hold on and keep pleasuring her at the same time.

    Then eventually, she sighs long and deep, and slumps in the bed, panting. I feel tremendously accomplished. It’s unreal how rewarding getting a woman hundreds of feet tall to orgasm is. Especially on the first try.

    “WOW,” she says eventually. “I DIDN’T SEE THAT COMING. OH GOD, I HAVEN’T HAD SOMEONE ELSE PLEASURE ME SINCE...”

    She trails off. I crawl out from under her panties and lay on her stomach. She withdraws her hand and sucks her juice off her fingers.

    “YEP,” she says, “DID NOT EXPECT THAT TO HAPPEN. YOU’RE QUITE THE LITTLE MAN, AREN’T YOU?” she says, smiling. I flush. She wipes the saliva off her hand and pets my back with one fingertip. She sighs contently, and I do the same.

    Soon she’s asleep.

 

Chapter 22 by Crushedboywonder

Chapter 22: Excited

 

    It must be Saturday I think to myself, waking up still on Naomi’s tummy. Sunlight beams through the window. She sighs and smacks her mouth.

    I push my morning wood against her skin. I feel good today.

    I walk along her stomach, up the curve of her ribs and behold her mountainous breasts, clothed in a white frilly bra. Another daunting task, but I feel up for it this morning. I walk between the valley they make, passing through their shadow. I reach her higher chest and turn around and make my way up her left tit. Her bra is looser here and easier to enter. I crawl under and squirm up towards her nipple.

    “MMM,” Naomi says sleepily. “OH. HELLO THERE.”

    I’m too small and the bra is too tight for me to massage the whole area around her areola, so I go right for the nipple and hope for the best. This time the bump is larger than my head, and I start to knead and massage it.

    “OOH,” Naomi says happily. “GOOD MORNING.”

    The nipple starts to grow and I keep massaging around it, and squeezing up and down as it gets taller.

    “MMM.”

    I can feel as she brings her hands up and runs them gently over her breasts, and soon she’s squeezing them. The nipple gets larger and harder and I have to use more of my muscle and body movement to pleasure it. I hear a sigh of pleasure from above. Her left hand slips into her panties while her right massages her other breast.

    Her sighs turn to moans. I get up on my knees and use them to squeeze while my arms and hands work the rest of the nipple. It’s almost as tall as I am sitting up. I rub my hands around the tip and a little inside. When the moans turn to gasps and Naomi’s chest starts rising and falling I put in all my effort, squeezing and rubbing up and down with my whole body, humping and worshiping her giant nipple.

    Then her chest heaves and she gasps, and we keep going until the orgasm subsides and she relaxes again with a sigh.

    “OHHH, YOU’RE GOOD. YOU KNOW THAT?”

    She pulls her bra down under her breast and looks at me with a lazy smile.

    “I DON’T KNOW WHAT IT IS. BUT I DO LIKE HOW YOU USE YOUR WHOLE LITTLE BODY ON ME. WAS IT FUN?”

    I nod happily.

    “DID YOU HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS I DID?”

    “Doesn’t sound like it,” I say, smiling.

    “WELL WE’LL JUST HAVE TO FIX THAT, WON’T WE?”

    Before I can reply she grabs me up in her hand. I can’t see, until she deposits me on the bed. Up above me she smiles. On either side of me are her massive soles and round toes.

    “EXCITED?” she asks.

    My heart jumps in my throat, and I don’t even get a chance to answer before she pulls her feet together on me.

    I’m engulfed between her feet, so warm and firm, yet still soft. My whole body shivers in the feeling. I can’t move, but I manage to gasp a reply. She giggles again.

    “WELL, SEE HOW YOU LIKE THIS, LITTLE GUY.”

She reaches down and pinches me between her fingers. I’m lifted and held horizontally against the ball of her right foot. I wait there, confused.

“KISSES PLEASE,” she says.

I’m surprised but happy to oblige, I shower the bottom of her foot with kisses.

“AND HUMPS?” she asks teasingly. I eagerly hump the sole of her foot. I don’t know what she’s doing but I really like it. She giggles at the sight of me wiggling against her foot, and laying tiny kisses.

“OKAY, HERE.”

With that she presses her other foot into my back gently but firmly and withdraws her hand. I’m pressed into the ball of her foot, horizontally, my head the only part exposed. Then she rubs her feet together slowly and I gasp at the sensation. It feels unbelievable, my cock and my whole body being rubbed between the balls of her feet. I can only gasp as each movement, each drag up and down is heaven. I’m crying, I don’t know why. Soon I can feel myself about to lose it completely. I orgasm. Helplessly I cry out in pleasure, tears running down my cheeks as I thrash between her feet, cum pumping out over her soles. The foot fucking continues until she’ sure I’m done. I’m limp as a rag when she finally pulls her feet apart, and I tumble softly onto the bed, the front of my body covered in my own cum. Her sole up above also has a large shining spot where my cum was rubbed everywhere. She giggles softly down at me. I’m so done.

I’m in a complete state of come-down, but I can still vaguely hear Naomi as she sits back on her bed. As I drift off to sleep again, I think I think I hear her moaning and rubbing her breasts.

Chapter 23 by Crushedboywonder

Chapter 23: I Can Feel You

    “CAN YOU HELP ME? I WANT TO GET OFF SOOO BAD. PLEASE?”

    Naomi has just taken me out of her Mary Janes and she’s sitting on the closed toilet in one of the bathroom stalls at work. It’s a fancy bathroom, black and marble, with furry seat covers on the toilet.

    “Now?” I say.

    “YES. I’LL PAY YOU BACK. PLEEEASE?”

    I nod my head. Of course I will.

    “THANK YOU,” she says brings me up to her lips where she smacks a giant kiss on my face.

    Then she untucks her dress shirt and slips me down into her black panties, arranging me where I can get at her clit. I get to work.

    “MMM, I NEED THIS,” she says, squeezing her breasts, “ I CAN FEEL YOU, YOU KNOW. WHEN YOU’RE UNDER MY FOOT. I CAN FEEL YOU HUMPING.”

    I freeze.

    “NONONO, ITS FINE, I LIKE IT. KEEP GOING. PLEASE.”

    I start pleasuring her again, and she sighs happily.

    “I WAS JUST SAYING I LIKE IT. I LIKE FEELING YOU DOWN THERE, LIKE YOU’RE WORSHIPING ME. AND OBVIOUSLY I LIKE GETTING YOU OFF WITH MY FEET. OTHERWISE I WOULDN’T DO IT. MMM YEAH, RIGHT THERE. KEEP DOING THAT.”

    She slips a hand over me and into her pussy. Soon I hear her panting overhead while her fingers pump in and out. Eventually she orgasms silently on the toilet seat.

    When she’s done she sighs and pulls me out and sucks her fingers. She frowns, looking at her crotch.

    “I’M GOING TO HAVE TO CHANGE. OH WELL,” she says, her frown turning into a smile. “THANK YOUUU.”

    She plants another kiss on me and then she rolls down her right stocking.

    “Watcha doin?” I ask.

    She just smiles and gently places me into her stocking, I where I fall down into the toe section. I watch as her giant bare foot fills my vision. She gently squeezes me between her big and second toe as she pulls up her stockings again. She starts toe fucking me gently in her shoe. It feels perfect.

    “I HAVE TO GET BACK TO WORK THOUGH,” she says overhead.

    I start humping quickly and I lick the tip of her big toe.

    “OOH,” she says giggling. “I GUESS I COULD WAIT ABOUT, OHHH, A MINUTE. DO YOU THINK YOU CAN FINISH BEFORE THEN?”

    Her toes start fucking me faster to match my humps. I start sweating as I work hard for an orgasm. I pump up and down, her toes pummeling me softly as I struggle to cum.

    “FIVE...FOUR...THREE....”

    Before she can finish suddenly I orgasm. We fall out of sync as I start to spasm a bit but it’s still amazing. She giggles and I relax.

    “THAT WAS PRETTY FAST. I LIED, IT WASN’T EVEN A MINUTE. MORE LIKE 30 SECONDS. I DO HAVE TO GET BACK TO WORK THOUGH.”

Chapter 24-25 by Crushedboywonder

CHAPTER 24: Bra or Panties?

 

    Naomi has just slipped on a new pair of panties and slammed her locker shut and is about to return to work when someone says “GOT A LITTLE TOO EXCITED?”

    Naomi gasps. Still under her toes, I can’t see who it is. She sounds maybe a little older than Naomi. I don’t recognize the voice. She laughs.

    “DON’T WORRY, I’M JUST TEASING. WHERE DO YOU KEEP HIM? BRA OR PANTIES?”

    There’s a moment of silence.

    “OH, HE’S ONE OF THOSE?” the voice says, and chuckles. “NICE OF YOU TO INDULGE HIM. THE FOOT MODELS FEEL NICE, BUT I PREFER TO KEEP MY LITTLE GUYS CLOSER, WHERE THEY CAN DO THEIR JOB ALL THE TIME, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.”

    Naomi laughs a little nervously.

    “I LIKE HIM DOWN THERE,” Naomi says, “HE WORKS JUST FINE FOR ME.”

    “AH, I SEE. WELL ENJOY. AND DON’T WORRY, NOBODY IS GOING TO TELL REBEKAH. SHE CAN’T STAND THE THINGS.”

    I hear click of heels walking away, and Naomi sighs.

    “I’M BLUSHING,” she mumbles.

 

Chapter 25: Down

 

    “ARE YOU OKAY ALPHA? YOU LOOK A LITTLE... DOWN.”

    I feel a little down. My relationship with Naomi has gotten so comfortable, I found my mind has finally turned to other things. Things from the past.

    Last night I was thinking about Beta and Zero when to my own surprise, I started crying. Everything just seemed to build up inside me all at once, all the memories I had been repressing and all the possibilities I hadn’t dared to consider just bubbled up and I didn’t try to stop them this time. I just let them gush out and I bawled into my pillow for a bit. I felt a little better after that release, but I couldn’t get back to sleep. I just kept thinking about everything that might have happened.

    I run my hand my through my hair and sigh. I’m sitting in my bed on the desk as she reads a magazine in her bed.

    “Do you ever see any more... little guys like me at the restaurant? Or little women?”

    She thinks for a moment, staring into the distance.

    “NO. I DON’T THINK SO, SORRY.”

    “Oh. Okay,” I say.

    “WHY? ARE YOU LONELY?” she says, concerned.

    “Well. No not really. I just... I had friends there. Before.”

    “OH MY GOD, I’M SO SORRY. OF COURSE YOU DID. GOD, I’M SO STUPID. THAT MUST BE HARD. DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT?”

    Not really. But when I start to tell her that Beta and Zero might have escaped, I somehow end up telling her my life story. My exceptionally short life story that is, starting back in the lab with Keyla. I don’t know how long I talk for, but she stares wide eyed at me the whole time. When I’m done she just sits there with her mouth open.

    “OH MY GOD,” she whispers. “WOW.”

    I lay on my back and stare at the ceiling. I feel kind of empty, but in a good way maybe. Like I let something off my chest that’s been dragging me down and I didn’t even know it. I take a deep breath and exhale slowly.

Chapter 26 by Crushedboywonder

Chapter 26: Hold Your Breath

 

    “HOLD YOUR BREATH, OKAY?”

    “What?” I say.

    Naomi grabs me up in three fingers and slides me down to her pussy lips, and dips my head in between them. It’s warm and wet and in my surprise I get some in my mouth and eyes. She pulls me out again.

    “PLEASE? JUST HOLD YOUR BREATH FOR ME?”

    I wipe off my face.

    “Okay.”

    “THANK YOU,” she says, bringing me down again.

    She pauses, holding me right in front of her lips. The smell of her is powerful.

    “READY?”

     “Yep,” I say. I’m not sure if I actually am.

    With that I take a big breath right before I’m inserted. I plunge head first through the wet flesh. I scrunch my eyes shut and feel the force on my body as she grips my shins and pushes me up and down. I try to stay rigid, but it’s hard at first, I keep bending against the pressure. But then I get her rhythm and manage to keep my legs and hips straight. But then I’m running out of air. I wonder if she’s going to forget I need to breathe. I decide to trust her.

    She pulls me out, and I gulp in air, swallowing cum. I wipe it out of my eyes.

    “ARE YOU OKAY?” Naomi asks.

       “Yeah,” I say. “Is it good?”

    “UMM,” she says, and I feel sad hearing that I’m not doing a good job. “HERE, LET ME TRY IT DIFFERENTLY.”

    She holds me so I’m lying on my back along her middle and fourth fingers, her fingertips beneath my shoulder blades.

    “OKAY?”

    “Kay.”

    I take a deep breath and this time she slides me in deep and up against her cervix, pressing me face first the wall and rubbing me up and down. I feel the curve of her body as I slide against it. She must like this better because she presses me hard and thrusts me faster than before. Completely inside her sex, being pressed against her with just two fingers, I get aroused. I like being trapped here, used. I like not being able to breathe and having to endure her intense body heat. Pressing my erection against her, it’s like my body is getting finger fucked inside her. I hold my breath as long as I can, but I start to worry again.

    Thankfully she pulls me out and I try to gulp in air but instead I’m forced to swallow a mouthful of cum first.

    “GOOD?” she says, breathily.

    I nod.

    “GOOD.”

    I plunge in again. She squashes me against her in long fast strokes. I can feel it getting even hotter, feel her muscles contracting and twitching. I know she’s going to orgasm soon. I hope she does it soon though, because I’m short on breath.

    She keeps going, harder and faster. The force on my body is crazy as I move up and down so fast. I try to keep my neck taught. I really need air.

    Suddenly I’m squeezed hard, any breath in me pushed out. Hot cum runs in my mouth and I’m completely submerged in her juices as she orgasms around me. I panic. The heat and motion and pressure get to me. I try to get my arms behind me to bang on her fingers, but I’m being forced around too hard to do anything.

    After what seems like an eternity the pressure stops. I open my eyes and raise my arms but I’m getting weak. I choke down as much as I can but it’s no use. I start to feel everything slipping, fading. I’m floating. Lights flash behind my eyes. My arms slowly drop as I succumb to the weakness.

    Then a vague sense of movement, darkness, pressure and then lightness. Naomi’s giant blurry face, muffled noise. I try to sleep.

    Then I feel something inside of me, feel like I’m going to burst. Suddenly I gasp in air, my chest burning again. My stomach heaves in my throat and I vomit. My body forces Naomi’s cum out of me, almost endlessly until I feel like I’m going to suffocate again if I don’t get a chance to breath back in. Eventually I manage to gasp in a few weak breaths like I’m hyperventilating. I cough and spit out more of her thick juice.

    “OH MY GOD I DID IT! I RESUSCITATED YOU! I SAVED YOUR LIFE!”

   Naomi laughs, tears in her eyes, and she lays kisses on me.

Chapter 27-28 by Crushedboywonder

Chapter 27: Peep

 

    As Naomi finishes putting a fresh sheet on her bed, she asks “HOW ARE YOU FEELING? BETTER YET?”

    From my bed I consider. I have a headache and my stomach muscles are sore. I take a drink of water.

    “Yeah.”

    “IM SOOO SORRY ABOUT THAT, I FEEL SO BAD. I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU.”

    I watch her curiously as she slides open the closet. She rarely gets anything from there. She reaches way up and pulls down a box.

    She looks over her shoulder at me and says “CLOSE YOUR EYES!”

    Okay. I hear her open the box and come closer. I smell leather.

    “OKAY OPEN THEM!”

    Above me are a huge pair of shoes, white leather peep-toe pumps with five-inch heels. The insoles are a silvery cream colour.

    “I KNOW HOW YOU LIKE SHOES SO MUCH. THESE ARE MY PROM SHOES FROM YEARS AGO. I NEVER WEAR THEM. THEY WERE A LITTLE BIG BACK THEN, SO THEY SHOULD STILL FIT. ARE YOU READY?”

    “Uh, yeah,” I say, still remembering my near-death experience.

    “CLIMB IN THEN,” she says.

    She holds the pumps up to the edge of the table, and I pause for a moment before jumping down into the heel, where I slide down the silvery padded sole. She tilts it up so I don’t slide right out the peep hole. Then she puts it on the carpeted floor and slowly slides her foot in, giving me a toe wiggle before settling down my body. My head peeks out from her toes and I can look up and see her. She slips on her other shoe and sits on the edge of her bed. She lifts the shoe I’m in and the room spins around as crosses her leg and bounces her foot playfully, giggling.

    “I CAN SEE YOU’RE CUTE LITTLE HEAD BETWEEN MY TOES,” she says.

    She squeezes them together gently around my erection, and starts moving them up and down, toe fucking me. From under her toes, watching her sitting above me, amused as she gets she me off with only her foot, I get super aroused. As she smiles teasingly at me down in her shoe, it’s just so perfect, even though I can clearly remember having almost died just a short while ago I am totally lost in her. I hug her toes as best I can and worship them, kiss them, thrust into them. Soon I blow my load between them, completely at her mercy.

    “HMM, I GUESS YOU LIKE THESE SHOES?”

 

Chapter 28: Never Will Again

 

    “THIS IS A GOOD IDEA ALPHA,” Naomi says. “HOW ARE YOU FEELING?”

    I grip the edge of the chest pocket on her black denim jacket. We walk down the sidewalk of busy downtown towards the pet store where Miranda works.

    “Nervous I guess.”

    Again I am struck by the strangeness of being outside. The breeze on my face, the smells, the noise of the city. Cars and tall bulidings. Birds overhead. And people. So many women walking by on the street, going about their lives calmly. There’s me, a tiny man riding in a woman’s pocket and they don’t even bat an eyelid. There could be little people running around the sidewalk at their feet and they probably wouldn’t even care. It’s frightening, and exhilarating. I try not to focus on my fears and just enjoy the ride.

    “LOOK UP THERE,” Naomi says, gesturing straight above us. “THAT TOWER IS THE HOTEL. IT’S PRETTY FANCY. I THINK IT’S FOR ALL THE POLITICIANS AND IMPORTANT PEOPLE WHO COME TO THE KALI CENTRE.”

    I crane my neck to look at the building disappearing into the sky above me.

    “The Kali Centre?” I ask.

    “YEAH. THAT OTHER TOWER UP OVER THERE. IT’S THE BIGGEST BUILDING IN TORONTO BESIDES THE CN TOWER, I THINK. IT’S THE MAIN PLACE FOR KALI CORP. IN CANADA.”

    She points up to a dark, gleaming monolith a block down. It’s purple, almost black glass rises into the sky at modern, stylish angles. It dwarfs all nearby buildings. It must be over 100 stories tall. I had never even thought to look up that high until now.

    “ALPHA,” Naomi says, “I REALLY DON’T WHERE YOU CAME FROM. YOU SAID YOU WALKED TO THE RESTAURANT IN A FEW DAYS. SO SOMEONE NEARBY MUST BE UP TO SOME CRAZY SHIT. I THINK I’LL CALL THE KALI CORP. POLICE AND TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT THIS KIND OF STUFF. THEY CAN SHUT DOWN WHOEVER IS DOING IT. I THINK THEY’RE THE ONLY PEOPLE ALLOWED TO DO MEDICAL STUFF WITH YOU GUYS. I SAW A BUST ON THE NEWS ONCE WHERE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE GOT ARRESTED.”

    I let that settle in my mind.

    “Okay.”

    We continue down the sidewalk, until I finally say “Thank you.”

    She brushes my hair with a fingertip.

    “WE’RE HERE!”

    Naomi and Miranda greet each other. Naomi explains to her that she’s going to show me the cages where the stray men are. Maybe Beta and Zero will be there. I can only hope. If they aren’t here, at least I will have tried.

    But I don’t see them.

    I probably never will again.

Chapter 29-30 by Crushedboywonder

Chapter 29: Surprise

 

    I’m woken when Naomi stumbles into her room around two am.

    “HIII,” she says to me and giggles.

    I can smell the booze on her breath through her big grin. She strips off all her clothes, almost tripping when her jeans drop to her ankles, and hops in the shower.

    When she comes out she scoops me up and literally jumps into bed. With a mischievous laugh she brings me down to her pussy and pushes me into her clit with one finger. I start licking and massaging my drunken owner’s clit under her heavy hand. She starts moaning and slips her fingers inside herself. She fingers herself hard and fast, her hand rubbing and bumping against me.

    “MMM, HARDER,” she says.

    I go harder, doing my best. Eventually I pause, exhausted.

    “OH, ARE YOU TIRED?” she says teasingly. “THAT’S OKAY. I CAN’T HAVE ALL THE FUN.”

    She plucks me up in two fingers and brings me down to her feet. To my surprise she’s wearing her white pumps. She must have snuck them on when I was busy with her clit under her fingers.

    “SURPRISE,” she says.

    She stuffs me down through the peep-toe until I’m under the ball of her foot, and I can just barely see through her toes. She starts flexing her toes, getting me off with the muscles in her foot pad. I groan quietly, partly in pleasure and partly because she’s pressing into me heavily. I can see through her toes that she has resumed fingering herself.

    “KISS MY TOES, ALPHA,” she says.

    I start kissing and licking and she moans in delight. In her pleasure she keeps stretching her legs and flexing her feet, and I am constantly ground into her shoe. In between licks my tongue is mashed into my teeth as my head is pressed into the sole of her shoe, her toes squashing my face. Her foot grinds my erection as it crushes my body. She’s definitely drunk because she’s never this rough on purpose.

    Her masturbation speeds up and her panting increases. She looks down at me, at my tiny face between her toes. I run my tongue across her foot and she scrunches up her face, peaking. She cries out and arches her back in orgasm, She stretches her legs out, pressing me even harder than before. I cum suddenly as the pressure increases. I squirt my load against her sole even as she squishes my insides and breaks my ribs. I scream but I’m suddenly cut off as her foot pushes up and forward over my head. I feel my chest and everything inside me crunch and my legs break backward. My head is forced up, squashed out of my body as my spine detaches.

 

Chapter 30: Let Myself Off

 

    “SEE? I SAID I WOULD MAKE IT UP TO YOU,” Naomi says. “AGAIN.”

    She stands over me in her brand new stockings. They’re dark brown, smooth and sleek. She raises one foot and points her toe at me, holding it right above my head.

    “KISS,” she says.

    I obey. The fabric is silky and smells new. I breathe deeply. After a while she lowers her toe and gently pushes me over into the carpet. Then she raises her toes over and slowly brings them down until they cover my body.

    “YOU MAY HUMP MY NEW STOCKINGS, IF YOU WISH,” she says in mock high and mighty voice.

    I hump her toe mindlessly. I’m not mad at her or anything. A little offended that she can keep killing me by accident. But that makes me more sad about myself than any negative feelings towards her. I live helplessly in this world now. I can’t blame her for what my body can’t take. And I mean, look at my treatment otherwise. I can’t stay mad at this.

    “THAT’S ENOUGH.”

    I stop, confused. Then she grins. She curls her toes around my body and lifts me up. She falls backward into her bed, and then brings her feet together. She puts me horizontally in the arch of one foot and then brings the ball of her other against me. She then starts to rub me slowly between them. I gasp. The silky smoothness is incredible.

    She knows me. The slow rub presses firmly, almost too hard against my cock but not quite. It’s perfect, just on the edge of pain. She maneuvers her feet with minute pressure adjustments, harder against my shaft and then almost a pause, just enough time for me to kiss her, before a soft slide down and I can breath as her toes lift, and then the firm upstroke again. I moan in ecstasy. I’ve never been foot fucked like this before. The slow fuck drives me insane, I want so badly for her to just pump me and blow my load, but she draws it out in excruciating pleasure. I’m sure I’m about to come as I start gasping, and she stops. I realize I’m holding my breath in confusion.

    “KISSSS,” she says, devilishly.

    I lay on the kisses desperately. I bury my face in the silk of her stockings, and lick as hard as I can. She giggles, and finally returns to slow fucking me between her feet. My heart pounds in my chest and I feel like I want to cry again. I don’t know how she keeps doing this to me but it keeps getting better.

    Finally I can’t take it anymore. I cry out as I orgasm, my body bucking and writhing between her feet, and she doesn’t stop, doesn't even speed up. Her giant feet milk me for all I’m worth with slow, deliberate, crushing strokes.

    It’s the longest orgasm I’ve ever had. When I’m finally finished, she picks me up in her fingers and licks the cum off my body. It’s all over me.

    “DID I MAKE UP FOR IT?” she asks me slyly.

    I nod weekly.

    “I DUNNOOO. I STILL FEEL KIND OF BAD.”

    She gets out of bed and places me in the middle of the carpet floor, and then leaves. I have no idea what to make of this, but I’m too spent to do anything about it.

    Eventually I hear the loud clicking of heels out in the hallway heralding her return. When she appears in the doorway, she’s wearing only a pair of converse high-heel boots that go halfway up her thighs. She poses, on hand on her hip and the other resting high in the doorway. WIth a smile on her face she struts over to me like model on a runway until she’s standing over me, and strikes another pose. She turns around, modeling the back. She lifts one foot so I can see her sole, and then turns around again.

    “HOW DO YOU LIKE THESE BABIES?” she says.

    I gape. She giggles and drops onto the bed, unlacing one boot.

    “GET OVER HERE,” she says. “YOU DIDN’T THINK I WAS GOING TO LET MYSELF OFF THAT EASILY DID YOU?”

    She pulls the boot off by the heel and then stretches her foot out to me. SHe spreads her toes wide around me, and then squeezes me lightly as she lifts me up.

    “YOU CHRISTENED MY NEW STOCKINGS, NOW YOU CAN CHRISTEN THESE FOR ME.”

    I descend into the dark of her boot. She releases me and then pushes me over with her toe. She pushes me lightly until I’m in position, this time her big toe is directly over me. My legs are spread wide and I hug her as best I can. She starts toe fucking me. I gasp again as her giant toe works up and down, hard and fast. She knows it will be harder for me to cum so soon after such a mind-blowing orgasm, but once again she knows me well. Her toe relentlessly fucks me, and my body is jerked up and down, helpless. My dick and balls are already sore and aching from before, but I know I’m going to cum, I know I can’t help it. She has complete control over me. Sooner than I ever thought possible I can feel myself peaking. I groan and then start crying as she forces the cum out of me, roughly pumping me dry with her toe. She keeps grinding her toe into me, slower now, and I know she’s going to get every last drop. I lie limply in her boot.

Chapter 30-31 by Crushedboywonder

Chapter 31: Is It Worth It?

 

    “THAT WAS FUN, WASN'T IT?” Naomi says.

    She’s placed me on her pillow and her face is above, chin resting in her palms, a sly grin on her lips. I still can barely move, I’m so exhausted.

    “DO YOU THINK WE’RE EVEN NOW?” she asks teasingly.

    I nod my head. We’re beyond even. I can’t imagine ever paying her back.

    “YOU KNOW,” she says, still in that slightly mocking voice, her head rolling to one side, “IT MIGHT HAPPEN AGAIN.”

    I side-eye her. She brings her head down close to me, so all I can see is her giant lips filling my vision.

    “I MIGHT, YOU KNOW,” she says, pouting, “SQUISH YOU AGAIN. BY ACCIDENT.”

    I chill runs down my spine and I shudder involuntarily, but its not fear, really. I don’t know what she’s doing.

    “AND THEN,” she says, and licks her lips, “I WOULD HAVE TO JUST PAY YOU BACK AGAIN. WOULD YOU LIKE THAT?”

    A twitch of a smile plays on her lips. I nod slowly. There’s a tingling in my privates.

    “YOU WOULD? YOU WANT ME TO PUT MY BIG FOOT DOWN ON YOU?”

    I nod again.

    “YOU LIKE BEING UNDER THERE? YOU LIKE BEING FUCKED BY MY SOLE?” she says slowly, and then she licks me, her giant wet tongue running from my feet up over my face. I shudder at the feeling of soft warm wetness, especially on my cock, and then the coolness of the air after.

    “Yes,” I squeak.

    “YOU WANT ME TO RUB MY TOE ON YOUR COCK?”

    Before I can reply she licks me whole again. I shiver twitch at the whole body experience.

    “YOU WANNA BLOW YOUR LOAD UNDER IT?”

    I gasp and shake as she licks me more. My erection is rock hard again, even though it aches badly. She grins wide. I can see my distorted reflection in her shining teeth.

    “IS IT WORTH GETTING SQUISHED UNDER THEM?”

    I nod my head eagerly.

    “WHAT WAS THAT?” she asks, mockingly.

    “Yes!” I say.

    It feels wrong, but just saying it sends shivers down my spine in a not entirely unpleasant way.

    Still grinning, she says “THAT’S WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR,” and then brings her lips down over cock.

    I moan uncontrollably at the feeling of it, so warm and soft and wet. My dick isn’t long enough to get past her lips, but then she spreads them a bit and I gasp as the tip of her tongue starts licking me. Again I am dumbfounded at the pleasure she grants me. Physically this is the best thing I’ve ever felt. Her soft lips all over my chest and legs, the hot moisture and the wet tungue. When I close my eyes I still see her feet, still want to be under them, but this feeling is undeniably unparallel. She pauses, wetting her tongue.

    “IM GOING TO SQUISH YOU AND MAKE YOU CUM UNDER MY FOOT AGAIN, ALPHA,” she whispers, and then goes back to her giantess blowjob.

    I grasp at something, anything to hold onto as my whole body tingles with the feeling. I hold onto her nose, and she giggles, warm air rushing over me. The whole feeling sends me shaking helplessly in ecstasy. I can’t believe it but soon her tongue sends me over the edge, and I shake and curl up against her as I orgasm again.

    My penis hurts agonizingly, but I don’t care, it’s so worth it. She withdraws her tongue.

    “MMM,” she says, wiping the saliva off her lips with a fingertip.

    As I lie there, unable to move, she just stares at me with a smile.

    After a long time, as I drift off to sleep, she turns out the lights.

    “I HAVE TO GO AWAY FOR A WHILE, ALPHA. FAMILY STUFF. I’M GOING TO HAVE TO LEAVE YOU WITH A SITTER FOR A WEEK.”

    Then she rolls over and closes her eyes. I’m slightly alarmed, but I’m too tired to think, and soon I fall asleep.

 

Chapter 32: Alpha?

 

    “THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR DOING THIS, MIRANDA.”

    “OH IT’S NO PROBLEM NAOMI, YOU KNOW I HAVE SO MANY ALREADY. I’M GLAD WE’RE GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER THIS WAY.”

    Naomi stands on Miranda’s doorstep in her black jacket, jeans and converse, holding me cupped in her hands. Miranda is wearing a black t-shirt, skinny blue jeans, and white ankle socks.

    “OKAY, BE GOOD ALPHA. I’LL MISS YOU,” Naomi says.

    She brings me up to her mouth and gives me a big kiss. Then she deposits me Miranda’s hands.

“I’LL BE BACK IN A WEEK!” she says as she walks back to her car.

I watch her go.

“HELLO AGAIN ALPHA,” Miranda says.

    I turn around in her hands and look up at her, as if for the first time. She smiles down at me, but for some reason I feel uneasy. Probably because I don’t know this person at all and I’m suddenly my life is literally in her hands.

“I HAVE A CONFERENCE CALL, SO I’M GOING TO DROP YOU IN WITH THE OTHERS FOR NOW, OKAY?” she says, already heading inside.

    Past her cupped hands I don’t really see much of her house as she walks. I’m too distracted anyway, I can’t really get my thoughts straight.

    “PLAY NICE,” she says, placing me into a very large glass tank.

     Once I get my bearings in the tank, I’m shocked, it’s as If I’m normal sized in here. There’s a miniature house, gravel paths, bonsai trees. I even spot a pool. But mostly it’s the people that get my attention. There must be eight or nine people here, suddenly very interested me.

    “A...Alpha?” a voice from behind me says.

    My knees go all wobbly at the sound of that voice. I turn around.

    “Beta?”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3425