Going Up? by lancealot501
Summary: What happens when reality shifts while being on an elevator?
Categories: Gentle, Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breast Enlargement Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4223 Read: 38149 Published: March 03 2013 Updated: March 15 2015

1. Chapter 1 by lancealot501

2. Chapter 2 by lancealot501

3. Chapter 3 by lancealot501

Chapter 1 by lancealot501
Author's Notes:
I'm just going to focus on writing short stories from now on. I've had this idea for a while now and wanted to see how it would turn out. I also give permission to anybody who wants to write a story with any of the ideas in this story or any of my other stories or just to rewrite it in general.
“I cannot believe my rotten luck.” Jason fumed as he started walking towards the elevator. Jason was a sophomore in college standing at 6’8”. He had traveled to New York to attend a special lecture by one of his heroes about the theory of dimensional shift. Having read and reread over the subject many times before, Jason just wanted to hear the man who came up with the theory in person. Of course his flight was delayed so by the time he made it to the hall the lecture was over. Going back to his hotel to spend his next couple days till he could take the next flight home, Jason was severely upset.
A dimension shift was when reality shifted for a small amount of time. This was only limited to a small area and was never noticed. Because reality was changed, the shift felt like the norm so it would usually go unnoticed. These shifts could change any aspect about reality from a change in a freckle here or there to everyone being a superhero in disguise. On the off chance that you did notice that reality was changing, you were in for a surprise.

Finally making it to the elevator, Jason stepped in and pushed the button to the forty second floor. Before the door closed two small girls stepped inside the elevator. The girls both stood around 5’4 and one had blonde hair while the other was a red head. Both had a small build to them and neither of them supported a decent size chest. Jason considered both of them cute, but wouldn’t take a second look anyway. Seeing as neither girl came up to his chest, Jason decided to focus on the floor number.

As he was staring at the numbers he noticed that they started to come slower and slower. This didn’t seem to bother the girls as the color of the number changed from a dark red to a light blue and showed the number 12. Looking at the change in color Jason’s mind started to race with the possibility of a dimensional shift. Deciding to see what else changed he started to look at the two girls in front of him.

The number changed to 13 and the girls shot up 3”. No standing at 5’7”, the girls where oblivious to what was going on. As the number went up to 14, they shot up again to 5’10”. Also the fabric of their shirts expanded to show a small pair of B cup breasts. Despite his best tries, the girls started to notice that he was staring.

“So how is the weather up there.” the redhead said as she turned to face him.

“um…what?” Jason blurted out.

“Well, you don’t seem very bright but you are quite handsome.” The blonde chimed in.

“Oh, um I’m Jason.”

“Well I’m Jessica and this is my friend Ashley.” said Jessica pointing to the redhead next to her.

The number changed again to 15, and again the girls shot up to 6’1”. Their chest also expanded to a nice set of C cups. After this Jason noticed that he could barely see over either of their heads.

“So what are you doing at this hotel?” Jessica asked taking a small step closer.

16. Now standing at 6’4” with a now impressive D cup, these girls started to look like super models. As they got closer, Jason started to feel blood flow to his other head.

“I came here to attend a lecture but I ended up missing it” Jason said as he could now see the top of Jessica’s and Ashley’s forehead.

17. Jason now was only an inch taller than either of them and both had a huge chest both measuring to E cups.
“Well I find smart guys attractive.” Ashley said as she lightly put her hand on Jason’s chest.

18, 19, 20. Now standing at 7’4”, both girls stood over Jason with a full their full F cup breasts. With the sudden jump caused Jason to look up at these towering amazons. As he was looking up he noticed that the ceiling seemed to grow along with both girls.

“So we have a question for you, who do you think is sexier?” Jessica whispered as she took Jason’s hand and placed it on her huge rack.

21, 7’7”.

That’s not fair you can’t bribe the judge!” Ashley exclaimed as she took Jason’s other hand and pressed it firmly against here breast. Deciding to take it another step forward, Jessica grabbed John by the back of his head and started to kiss him passionately. As Jessica’s tongue invaded John’s mouth, John could feel it swell in his mouth a few times. The bulge in his pants was extremely visible by this point and Ashley was having a fun time undressing him. In a matter of minutes John was completely naked with two towering goddesses in front and behind him. Finally looking over at the number on the elevator he noticed that it read 25 which meant that these two once short girls where standing at a massive 8’7”. Seeing as how he still had several more floors to go he wondered what was in store for him next as the elevator door opened.
End Notes:
I'll write one more chapter to finish this. Leave a comment and tell me what you think.
Chapter 2 by lancealot501
Author's Notes:
Found this chapter hidden away in the back of my computer half completed. So I cleaned it up and wrote the ending. Hope you guys enjoy and please leave a review
Going up? 2

Stepping into the elevator was a raven haired beauty. Standing at least 9’4”, this new girl was even bigger that the other two.

“It’s nice to see you two here.” said the new girl.

“Jason, this is Elizabeth. She is the captain of our college women’s basketball team.”

“Seems that you two found quite the catch, would you mind if I joined you. I really like the tall guys.” said Elizabeth bending down to reveal a mountain of cleavage.

26. Again all three girls shot up another 3”. Jessica and Ashley both stood at 8’10” and Elizabeth at 9’7”. Seeing his member surge with even more blood, the girls giggled as they continued.

“Let’s make a bet, if you can last until we get to your floor then we’ll do whatever you want. If you come before then our night will be over.”

Grabbing his member delicately in both hands, Ashley opened her mouth as she slowly took it in. Intense pleasure started to go through him as Ashley continued her work. Jessica and Elizabeth had come together, trapping his torso between their breasts. Kissing passionately above him, Jason’s only thought was to hold out.

27, 28, 29, 30. Jason was now swimming in the cleavage of both Jessica and Elizabeth. Ashley on the other hand had now taken it a step further and engulfed his balls along with the full length of his cock.

31. Jason was about to burst when Elizabeth broke contact with Jessica to look down at Jason. Ashley feeling Jason about to cum, quickened her pace.

“Hold up Ashley, let’s see if he has what it take to make it to the home stretch.” said Elizabeth.

32. Getting on her knees and facing away from Jason, Elizabeth put on display the world’s biggest behind. Jason was reluctant to go forward, not because of the towering woman in front of him, but because he was already close to cumming. He soon felt a giant pair of hands push him forward until he was mere inches away from Elizabeth

“Are you just going to stand there or are you going to put it in?” laughed Elizabeth. This caused a snicker from Ashley and Jessica as they got on their knees beside Jason.

33, 34, 35, 36. Jason wasn’t ready for the sudden jump as all three girls grew a foot in height. Elizabeth’s ass seemed to have expanded outwards and was now a little bit out of his reach. This didn’t seem to be a problem as he felt Ashley grab ahold of his waist and lift as Jessica guided him into Elizabeth. Amazing wasn’t even the word to describe what Jason was feeling as Ashley positioned her hips behind of him. With the most delicate of movements Ashley started to gently grind against Jason’s backside which caused him to move in and out of Elizabeth.

“Just let me do all the work big guy.” Replied Ashley as she continued to grind against him.

37. Placing both hands on Elizabeth’s hips Jason tried his best to hold out until he hit his own floor. He was suddenly brought out of his concentration as he felt Jessica press her face into his giving him the world’s deepest French kiss.

38, 39, 40, 41. The tongue inside of his mouth expanded outwards nearly suffocating him. It was thankfully removed letting Jason get a gulp of much needed air. Unfortunately it was replaced my Jessica’s giant nipple as her other hand pressed his head forward. Just one more floor Jason thought and he would get his wish.

It was nearly unbearable as Ashley started grinding against him faster. Jason knew that he was only seconds away, but he had to hold on for just a few seconds longer.

“Come on big guy, just a little more.” Cooed Jessica. Jason bit down causing Jessica to give off a moan of pleasure. This was becoming too much for Jason until…

*Ka Clunk*

Jessica’s nipple was removed from his mouth as he greedily took in deep breaths of air. Ashley slowed down her movements to a gentle pace while Elizabeth looked up.

“We are sorry for your inconvenience, but please be patient while we reset the elevator circuit board. Your wait time will be approximately 15 minutes.” Came a voice over the intercom.
Jason let out a grunt as he finally came.



Jason was fully dressed again as the doors opened to the forty second floor. He was leaning against Ashley’s leg for support as the intensity of the last fifteen minutes caught up with him. Looking up he saw the smiling faces of Jessica and Ashley now standing at an intimidating 12’10”. Behind them loomed Elizabeth with a predatory like smile at a staggering 13’7” tall herself.

“Well I guess this is my stop.” Replied Jason as he took a step forward. Jason was suddenly caught by three large hands as he heard giggles behind him.

“I know the deal was that you had to last till this floor, but I’d say that you would have succeeded if it wasn’t for the sudden delay.” said Ashley.

“That and you’re a pretty good fuck anyway.” Replied Elizabeth as she gave him a wink.

“So you can either get off here or join us in our room.” Giggled Jessica.

Jason was speechless as he looked up at these three amazons. Looking over a smile spread across his face as he let the floor close behind him.

“I guess that I’m yours for tonight.” Replied Jason as he looked up to the three. Suddenly a thought occurred to him. “What floor are you guys staying on by the way.”

Leaning over Jessica presses in a button and laughed. “The 137th floor silly.”
End Notes:
Not gonna lie, I chose a completely random number at the end there but I think it worked out well. Again please leave a review letting me know what you think and check out my other stories.
Chapter 3 by lancealot501
Author's Notes:
The final chapter! It took a while but it feels good to actually finish this. As In this chapter I tried to create a situation that I've never seen done before and I think that you guys will enjoy it.
Going Up? 3

*Ding*

The massive doors in front of Jason opened slowly to reveal the 137th floor of the hotel that Jason was staying at for the night. It was just like the rest of the hotel with its red carpets and tan colored walls. The only ‘small’ difference was the fact that it was fitted for people the size of the three girl’s behind him. Jason was brought back to reality as two massive legs stepped on either side of him. Slowly looking upwards, Jason traced the legs up to a set of knees that where over nine feet in the air. Above them Jason could see a massive pair of blue panties that were over eighteen feet in the air. Looking even higher up his vision was blocked by the biggest breasts that the world has ever known. Jason was in awe as the giantess above him leaned over to see the tiny man between her legs.

“Are you just going to stand here or are you going to get out?” asked Jessica as she took one giant step forward. This caused both Ashley and Elizabeth to burst into a fit of laughter as they followed their towering friend. Jason did some quick math in his head as he estimated Jessica and Ashley to be 36’7” tall. Elizabeth on the other hand seemed to have grown more as she seemed to be a little above the forty foot mark. Jason gulped as he wondered what he got himself into.

“Hurry up squirt!” Elizabeth yelled.

Taking a step forward, Jason had to break into a jog in order to keep up with the three girls. Jason tried to hear what the girls were talking about, but the sights of three titanic sized asses were a little too distracting. This must have been where the basketball team was staying as Jason noticed several other girls walking in the hallways in going in and out of rooms. A few would giggle and wave as he passed by, but a few would ask where they scored such a tall one from.

“Here we are.” said Ashley as she swiped the card key to her door.

Jason was suddenly picked up by a set of gigantic set of hands as he was rushed into the room. It was a little disorienting as the light was turned on revealing a cozy two bed suite. Jason watched as Elizabeth started to drag the night stand out of the way before trying to push the two beds together. He view of Elizabeth’s backside was suddenly blocked by the gigantic face of Ashley.

“Now let’s get you undressed.” giggled Ashley as she effortlessly removed his pants with one quick motion. Jason soon found himself sitting naked inside of Jessica’s palm as Ashley ran one large digit across his back. Being the only one naked in the room was quite embarrassing as Jason tried to cover himself with his hands. This only caused Ashley and Jessica to giggle more.

“Awe , there’s nothing to be shy about.” cooed Ashley as she leaned in closer.

“But you three are so big.” replied Jason.

“Excluding Elizabeth we’re actually quite short for women.” remarked Jessica.

“Besides,” replied Ashley as she pushed Jason’s hands apart, “you’re pretty big for a guy. What are you
6’6” 6’7”?”

“6’8”.” replied Jason.

“And he’s pretty big down here too.” replied Jessica as she gently grabbed Jason’s penis between her index finger and thumb. Regardless of the girl’s words Jason still felt small as he looked at the tip of his dick barely protruding from Jessica’s grip. With amazing dexterity Jessica began to slowly move her fingers up and down giving Jason his first ever fingerjob. It was slightly hypnotic to see his penis disappear as Jessica went up only for it to reappear as her fingers lowered back down. This continued for a few more seconds until he felt a hand grab him from behind.

“I call first shot!” exclaimed Elizabeth as she brought him over to the combined bed.

Jason was speechless as the naked giantess before him sat on the edge of the bed. Jason quickly shut his mouth as he realized that it had been open for who knows how long. He was delicately placed in between Elizabeth’s legs. The edge of the bed was behind him while Elizabeth’s huge womanhood was in front.

“What are we supposed to do?” whined Ashley.

“How about a race?” remarked Jessica as she pushed Ashley onto the bed to the right of Elizabeth.

“I’m listening.” replied Elizabeth as both she and Jason watched her remove Ashley’s blue panties.

“Jason’s cock vs my tongue. The first to bring their partner to an orgasm wins. If I win then Jason will be mine next, but if Jason wins then Ashley gets to have fun with him.” Jason watched on as Jessica lowered her face till it was a few feet away from his body. Jessica then proceeded to lick her lips with a tongue that was easily over a foot and a half long and two feet wide. Jason couldn’t help but compare his member to the massive tongue in front of him, but he was never one to back down from a challenge.


“Are you ready yet?” asked Ashley as she looked over Elizabeth’s leg at Jason.

“Just trying to find an angle.” replied back Jason. Given Elizabeth’s size it was still difficult to find a way to enter her without being in an awkward crouch.

“What’s wrong?” asked Elizabeth.

“It’s a little low.” Jason replied back honestly.

“Then why didn’t you just say so.”

Elizabeth leaned back slightly using her arms as support. She then raised her legs into the air in a large V. This was enough to raise her vagina high enough for Jason to reach easily. Jason placed both of his hands on the inside of Elizabeth’s legs as he got himself into a comfortable stance. He giggled silently as he realized that it looked as if he was pushing her legs up into the air himself.

“I’m ready.”

“Alright then. Get on your marks, get set….GO!” exclaimed Ashley.

Jason began to thrust himself in and out of Elizabeth as fast as he could go. It felt heavenly to him as Elizabeth’s walls were somehow able to squeeze his cock gently as it moved in and out. To Jason’s enjoyment Elizabeth gave him a wink as she started to bounce slightly with every thrust that Jason gave her. This resulted in her breasts jiggling together for Jason’s benefit.

It was already a few minutes into the competition as Jason slowed himself down. He was tired but this wasn’t the reason for him moving slower. Jason was already on the edge of cumming, but he had to win this competition. Feeling himself cool down a bit Jason began to thrust again at full speed.

He was met with the sounds of Elizabeth’s small moans from time to time as she seemed to be enjoying himself. The only thing that was slightly ruining the moment was the neighbors beside of them.

“OH GAAAAWD!!!” screamed Ashley as she thrashed back and forth on the bed. Jessica gave out a sexy growl as she continued her work.

“STOP HALF ASSING IT LIZ AND CUM ALREADY!” Ashley was biting onto her finger as she tried to resist Jessica’s onslaught. Jason continued to trying to bring Elizabeth towards her first orgasm, but his own was on it’s way too quickly. Jason was about to slow down until he heard an earth shattering scream coming from Ashley. The bed trembled lightly as Ashley fell back panting from Jessica’s hard work.

“Need some help big guy?” asked Jessica as her face appeared behind him seconds later.

Jessica didn’t wait for a reply as he felt himself being pressed into Elizabeth’s womanhood as a giant tongue slithered its way between his legs. Jason felt Elizabeth’s walls constrict even tighter as Jessica began her work. Jason’s moans were masked by Elizabeth’s louder ones as Jessica was somehow able to run her tongue along the bottom of his cock. Within seconds Jason felt himself release for the first time. Resting his head on the bottom part of Elizabeth stomach, Jason enjoyed the sensation as Jessica continued her work.

After another ten minutes, and two more ejaculations for Jason, another earth shattering scream filled the room as Elizabeth joined the snoozing Ashley on the bed.

“Not bad work.” commented Jessica as she finally released Jason. Jason was lifted into the air delicately until he was face to face with the giantess.

“But now it’s my turn.” replied Jessica as she undid the top two buttons of her shirt revealing a chasm of cleavage. Pushing her breasts apart she deposited Jason in between her breasts before releasing him. Jessica giggled at the sight of the little guy buried up to his armpits in side of her cleavage.

“Just relax and let me do all the work.” cooed Jessica as she snaked her hands into the front of her panties. Jason was about to take her advice until her breasts pressed against his body pleasantly as the giant hands of Ashley began to massage each one.

“But I haven’t had a turn yet.” pouted Ashley as she continued to massage Jessica’s massive chest.

“And I could go for seconds myself.” came Elizabeth’s voice from over Jessica’s other shoulder. Jason didn’t know whether to laugh or cry, but tonight was going to be a very long night.




Jason was massaging his shoulder as he waited for the elevator door’s to open. He was soar all over, but it was a good kind of being soar because of the events of last night. He was absentmindingly rocking his suit case back and forth as the sound of Ashley’s humming filled the air. The girls were kind enough to retrieve his belongings from his room as he slept that morning.

“Can you believe that these shoes were half price!?” exclaimed some random girl as she chit chatted with her friends down the hall.

“I just can’t believe that we wasted half a day inside the mall.” complained the shorter girl to her right.

“Awe is the half pint complaining.” teased the tallest of the three.

Jason was glad as the massive elevator doors swung open. Walking inside, Jason was glad that he had Ashley to push the buttons for him.

“It’s time to put this on!” exclaimed Ashley as she brought out a blindfold.

“Do I have to?” asked Jason as he gave hand a playful push.

“You wouldn’t want to ruin the surprise now would you?”

“Alright then let’s get this over with.” Jason signed as he turned around.

He was able to take one last glance at the number 137 on the top right display before it miraculously changed from light blue to green before his eyes were covered by Ashley. Jason’s heart skipped a beat as he felt the elevator descend downwards. The ride felt like it took forever as Jason tried to count the number of dings the elevator made as it passed the floor. He had lost count several time, but the wait was killing him. All of a sudden he heard the doors of the elevator open.

Taking off his blindfold Jason was speechless at what he saw. Looking around Jason felt his stomach drop as he looked around the lobby. The lobby was now full of people as they went along with their daily business. Jason caught the eye of one of the attractive hotel employees. He was speechless as she made her way over to where he stood. Jason felt the tremors as the woman stopped a few feet in front of him and bent downwards while giving him a smile.

“Let me take your luggage for you sir.”

Jason watched on as the woman pinched his suit case between her two massive fingers and place it into her palm. Jason took as step back as the attractive girl rose back up to her full height. There was no doubt in Jason’s mind as the girl gave him a wink before walking off that this girl was a head taller than even Elizabeth. Taking a step out Jason gawked as giant men, women, and children went about their business as if everything was normal. Quickly pulling out his wallet Jason couldn’t believe his eyes as he read the height right next to his picture.

Height: 1-00

Jason was brought out of his stupor as two hands, each bigger than the female employee, rested on the ground in front of him. Turning around Jason fell backwards as he came face to face with a beyond gigantic Ashley trying to squeeze out of the elevator.

“Why do they make these things so small.” Whined Ashley as she pulled herself forward. Jason was cast in the shadow of a pair of breasts each bigger than a house.

“You’re thirty one feet tall what did you expect.” came Jessica’s voice as both she and Elizabeth walked across the floor. The people around the two moved out of the way as if it was the most normal thing to do.

“If you don’t hurry up then Jason is going to miss his flight back to school with us.” replied Elizabeth as she held up four plane tickets.

“But who will he sit with?” asked Ashley.

Jason could feel himself becoming erect as three sexy goddesses all looked down at his tiny form.
End Notes:
Again please review this guys and tell me what you think. Of you have any questions then feel free to ask.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3377