The Hole That Was Never Meant To Be Entered by Mr E
Summary:

What was supposed to be the greatest night of his life takes a turn for the worse. It starts with some heavy ass material, but will include but not limit to: Foot, Boobs, Oral, Panty Entrapment, Face and Stomach Material. (Unaware Body Exploration Story)


Categories: Sci Fi / Fantasy, Giantess, Adventure, Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Body Part, Breast Enlargement, Unaware, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Vore, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 7174 Read: 123214 Published: March 01 2013 Updated: March 28 2015
Story Notes:

Although it focuses on her ass at first this will be a full body exploration story with details about almost every body part.

This story's title might change. i had a tough time thinking of one but in the end I decided to post it with what i chse above.  below are the names I might change it to.  

Wrong side of her butthole. wrong side of the hole. (body) exploration gone wrong.  The Hole that was never meant to be explored. Swallowed alive? Entering the forbidden zone. harmless exploration gone wrong. Stuck inside her. Stuck on the wrong side of her/the hole.

 

1. It Starts in the End by Mr E

2. Shrinking Yourself Down and Entering Her Room by Mr E

3. Oral Exploration (2nd two holes) by Mr E

4. Defying a Horrifying Death by Mr E

5. Breastplay Parts 1 + 2. The Valley Between the Mountains. by Mr E

6. Exploring her Mid-Section by Mr E

It Starts in the End by Mr E
Author's Notes:

Huh? What? Mr.E has added a story?  I've been taking a break from both my stories and collages and since it's been so long since I wrote a story I thought I would try my hand at it again.  Most of my stories I havent finished but This story I promise I will finish. I'm not good at finishing stories because I have so much fun writing them and I never want them to end, but this one will be finished by the late spring time. I planned on this being only two or three chapters but now it looks like a minimum of 6 by what I've wrote so far and it's only increasing. Depending on the success on this story I will work on another that is much longer than this one. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Setting: Inside of a giagantic booty.

 

I scream to get out, but my cries don't even leave the crack of her ass. They simply bounce and reverberate off the walls of her enormous cheeks and fail to reach the ears of the only savior who could deliver me from the hungry pull of her own anus. Instead, by staying asleep, she would inadvertently deliver me to the empty cavity of her rectal canal with no immediate plans of releasing me.  I would become a prisoner to her own ass.  Banging on her cheeks does nothing but make them jiggle in response and pounding on her asshole only seems to anger the demonic orifice and cause me to sink in faster to my smelly doom. The carnivorous orifice is determined to swallow me whole and bring me into a hell I never thought possible.  

To be sucked inside a beautiful woman's shithole and fed to her large intestine would seem insane to most people.  But to me, it was a reality.  A reality I tried to fight, but still couldn't win against a tiny pink button inside the buttcrack of a sleeping woman's ass. If I could go back in time, I would, but it's far too late now.  My fate is sealed and the only direction I can go is down.  Down in to her foul-smelling bowels with no chance of escape.  Her anus has claimed me as its own and wont stop until I disappear completely into her anal canal.


Now, as her hungry hole moves up from my waist to my belly button, I try to grab onto her cheeks to pull myself out, but cant get a grip on her smooth skin. I regret everything I've done so far. I shrunk myself down to explore my crush while she was sleeping. I heard from her roommates that she sleeps like a log and nothing could wake her up. Not even a tiny man exploring her every hole?  This is the one hole I regret exploring.  The hole that has finally caught me and is punishing me for exploring her forbidden areas.  

Was this really my destiny?  Is this the way it had to end?  Could I really not release myself from the gravity and gradual palpitations pulling me into the void known as her butthole? I was given the opportunity for the chance of a lifetime, I was having the best time of my life, only for it to end in the foulest and most abhorrent part of her voluptuous and sexy body.  Sentenced to imprisonment for an indefinite period of time inside the body of an attractive girl who doesn't even know I'm there, let alone entering her slumbering body through her private backdoor passage.  Would I somehow live through this or would I die inside her like the piece of shit her rectum would be turning me into?

 

When I first snuck into her room, I was so excited!  But now, I'm filled with nothing but Dread and Fear.  All from the hungry, foul smelling hole that wishes to make me it's midnight snack.

 

Something it seems it will soon accomplish.

End Notes:

This is just a teaser. It was going to be longer but you'll see why I cut it short and added it to the next chapter. makes more sense. the next chapter will be twice as long and involves different parts of her body. It will be up within a few days. And in case your wondering what size he is... he's very tiny.

Shrinking Yourself Down and Entering Her Room by Mr E
Author's Notes:

This is the beginning of the story. Skip the first chapter if you dont want to spoil the ending, even though the first chapter is only the beginning of the middle of the end! Dont worry lol the rest of the chapters will be chronologically in order and the first chapter will be re- inserted later on.

(NOTE:) even though he says "a million times my size" her face isnt literally a million times his size. he's not a microbe. he's inbetween micro size and 6 inches tall. I'll let you use your imagination.

 


This was the moment I've been waiting for.

 


When I first entered her room my entire body was filled with pure sexual ecstasy!  I had made it here without any harm and now lay my eyes upon my sleeping goddess laying on her stomach.  I had lived next to her for so long, but never had the guts to ask her out because she was Soooooo Hot! I mean Hot like a fiery, Blazing Inferno, Hot!  All the right curves in all the right places.

 

That's why I shrunk myself down.  I could never be with a girl like her normal sized, but as a shrunken bugman I could go anywhere I wanted on her body.  But now, I was Here!  In Her Bedroom! The forbidden promised land.  I ran across her carpeted floor, jumping and climbing over discarded dirty underwear, bras, socks and sneakers.  I wanted to stop and smell them, but I had the chance to sniff her actual moist body parts right in front of me on top of the mountain known as her queen sized bed.


Her blankets were touching the floor, so I leapt on top of them and climbed up with relative ease. The first thing I saw when I reached the top of her bed and looked over the surface were her smooth bare soles.  They were longer and wider than I expected them to be, but not overly large. They had their arches facing the ceiling with five perfect toes attached to the balls of her feet. I got in close and stuck my head in between them and reveled in their weak, yet deliciously odorous smell.  She must have been to the gym today.  Any scent from her perfect body that contained pheromones from her sweat, would instantly turn me on making me horny, including the bottoms of her feet. I spent so much time at her feet, playing with her toes, hugging her heel, laying on my back on top of her arch and sliding down to the ball of her foot, that I lost track of time and hurried up to her face. There were still many places on her body I had yet to probe.

 

I jumped onto her upturned palm and squeezed in between her spaced out fingers.  I wanted to stop and inhale her sweet scented hand lotion, but I wanted to see her pretty face a million times my size. Seeing the outline of the side of her right breast was even tougher for me to run past. I felt her boob up quickly, but couldn't cop a good feel through the thick (to me) sheets and continued sprinting forward.  This would be the closest I've ever been to her face before.  Hell , this is the closest I've been to any part of her body before... And I only plan on getting closer.



I ran along her right side until I reached the face of an angel.  She truly is a divine beauty.  Luscious, perfectly puffed lips, a straight and even nose that hung above them, cheeks with the tiniest touch of pink, a dash of cute, but barely noticeable freckles and if her eyes opened I would be looking into an ocean of crystal clear, light blue pupils.  She was perfect in every way possible.

 

Her mouth was open and I could still smell the minty freshness from when she had brushed her teeth.  Her shiny and polished pearly whites didn't have a single stain and I didn't notice any cavities either.  Her gums were a bright pink and her tongue looked fully salivated even in her sleep.  I didn't dare get too close in fear of accidentally being inhaled.  Swallowed down the gusset of my love and sent to her belly, to be digested like any other morsel of food or unlucky bug that had had the misfortune of entering her mouth unwittingly.  Only to exit out of her colon after a painful digestion process that had sucked the very life out of it's body and used it as nourishment for her own supple body. That was not going to be my fate.



I wanted to plant a kiss on those opulent, pink lips, but thought it would be better to wait until she closed her mouth and started breathing through her nose. Then I could sneak out from underneath her bottom lip in between breaths and lay a big fat smooch on her.  Or in my case, a feeble, Lilliputian peck, that she would never be able to feel.

 


I walked around her mouth from a safe and very far distance and climbed up her pillow to her luxurious brown hair. It appeared to have it's own unique colour, somewhere between amber and chestnut.  My nose identified some of the most fragrant scents I've ever inhaled and felt as if it was made out of pure silk. I rubbed my hands and face through and on each hair I could get my hands on, then dived in and buried myself through a few hundred of them.  It was very comforting being under a blanket of her soft, fine hair and pinned comfortably against her neck.  Placing my ear to her neck, her breathing sounded rhythmic and very relaxing.  



I was so small that each strand of her hair felt like a sturdy rope I could pull and swing on.  I was going to swing to the other side of her face, but right before I jumped I saw that this strand of hair would end up right in front of her mouth leaving me to dangle a few seconds in front of her gullet before I was eventually sucked in and swallowed alive.

 

There are so many ways I could get myself in an unnecessary danger and end up in a situation that would only result in a sudden or slow and painful Death.  

 

I really have to be careful.  Even though she's passed out I still should be cautious and take the time to think about what I'm actually doing here and if my actions will result in a death caused by the natural actions of my Goddesses body.  I'm nothing but a mere speck to her and if she simply rolled over in her sleep that could mean The End for me.



I didn't want to wake her up by pulling on her hair, so I held back my jungleboy urges and continued my journey upwards.  There was still many things to do and the night was still young.  I felt like I was waiting for this moment my entire life.  I couldn't mess it up now.  I just couldn't.

 

End Notes:

This is a bit different from how I usually write, let me know what you think.  I've been writing a lot lately and I havent even been making collages since almost a month ago. I'll get back to it eventually, but for now I enjoy writing again, so I'll see how this goes. next chapter will be up within a week and he'll be entering the first of her many holes.

Oral Exploration (2nd two holes) by Mr E
Author's Notes:

last chapter, her first hole was breifly explored and then her mouth was carefully avoided but now...




Her right ear was directly above me. I noticed it was smaller than most girl's ears and there were two piercings on the bottom of her lobe.  I wonder if her left lobe had the same amount of earrings or more or less?  Eh, it doesn't matter.  I made sure not to make a sound and peered over the rim of her ear and took a look inside. There were very tiny, thin, almost translucent hairs near the entrance to her inner ear and yet, not a single drop of earwax.  She seemed to be a very clean person and must clean her ears often. 


I climbed down below her eye and was about to climb around it when I felt how smooth the skin on her cheeks were.  It felt softer than satin. When I laid down on her cheek, it made a compression like a memory foam mattress and my nervous, high-strung body was put at ease.  I was tempted to take a nap right there on my goddesses cushy face, but rejected the urge in case she suddenly woke up or slapped at the itch on her cheek.  To avoid detection, I didn't want to stay in one place too long, unless I was completely immobile.


I inched my way down her cheek and towards her perfect puffy lips. I always fantasized about those puckers (or dickpillows) and wished they would be placed on my own. However, when I reached the corner of her mouth, I knew there was no way that was going to happen unless I wanted to get sucked inside of her.  I didn't count on her breathing being so strong that it could suck in a tiny man like me just by laying on her lips. Without peeking over her mouth I could see almost half of her teeth and part of the inside of her left cheek. Her gums looked pink and healthy and so did the inside of her cheek. 


Her teeth were all pearly white and not a single one had any cavities, fillings or discoloration. Glistening with her saliva, I could hardly see the rough, solid material they were made of.  Her molars and premolars were so tough and rugged, they could grind me into a combination of bloody red paste and bone-meal if I fell between them.  Her incisors and canines were so sharp I could effortlessly be split in two if they chomped down on me. I was really looking forward to climbing in her mouth, but after witnessing first hand the untapped deathly power it held over me, I knew if I went in, I wouldn't be coming out.  At least not the way I came.  I tried not to think about the other end of her digestive system.


But I couldn't just walk away now. I had to at least take a peek.  After laying still and listening to the rhythm of her breathing for a few minutes, I resolved to do something daring.  Foolish, but daring.  After each inhalation and exhalation there existed a gap for less than one second where she doesn't completely breath in or out.  If I could peek my head over for just half a second, then I could take a good look at her tongue and the rest of her oral cavity without being dragged inside her gaping maw and sent down her esophagus where her stomach awaited my digestion.  


It was now or never, so before I chickened out I waited until she made a full inhalation, reached my head over, took mental pictures of everything I saw and then pulled my head back before she exhaled.


A half a second was all I needed.  The first thing I saw was the expanse of her pink and salivating tongue with tiny bumps all over it. Her tongue reached back to the hole in the back of her throat that led to the second stage of her metabolic process.  Something I didn't plan on having a first hand experience of.  Above that hole hung a dangling pendulum of sorts, more commonly known as her uvula.  I couldn't see if she had tonsils or not, but I did see the concave roof of her mouth before I pulled my head out.  Below her uvula and deeper down was her pharynx, but I didn't plan on climbing in and getting a closer look.  I made enough risks already.  I think It's time I moved on.



Because of the powerful suction and blowing force of her mild breathing, I couldn't go past her mouth or under her nose.  The best way to go would be back up and around.  

Now to go around her eyes. Everything was going fine until I lost my footing and almost grabbed onto her eyelash to pull myself up.  Fortunately, I stopped at the last possible second and fell to her cheek instead.  Luckily, her eyelids stayed closed and her vision didn't detect a tiny micro-man tripping on her face.  I didn't want those Diamond blue eyes to open up and set their sight on me. 


I continued my ascent around her right eye instead of over it.  When I got to her forehead above her eyebrows, I dropped down between her slumbering eyelids and slid down the bridge of her nose.  Even though she was breathing through her mouth, air was still being passed through her nostrils like with any ordinary human body.  I didn't realize this fact until I got to said nostrils.  The powerful suction had surprised me and took me off my feet a good six inches (from my pov).  I was startled by this experience as I quickly jumped to the side of her sniffer, away from her inhaling breaths, but also intrigued that I didn't get sucked into her nasal cavity.  


I slowly inched my way from the side of her nose towards her open nostril. Gazing inside it looked a strange, living cave with tiny hairs and flexing pink walls.  I took too long to totake in the view and as she was about to exhale her next breath, I reached in and grabbed onto her nose hair in panic.  I thought I had a good grip, but I was quickly blown away as her exhalation was too strong for my tiny body and her nostril hair was too slick with what I realized was her mucous. Thick and slimy, yet slippery, the sticky gel didn't do anything but hinder my efforts and I was blown back with the wind force equivalent of a mighty gust from a hurricane.  I couldn't believe all this power came from one girl.


I landed on her pillow an inch away (from her perspective) from her face and wiped the snot off on her pillow.  A single breath of this beauty could do so much to me and I was helpless to stop it.  


I was a little grossed out by the bodily fluid I had on my hand, but not as entirely disgusted on what I could be covered in later on in the night from other areas of her body.  My thoughts on the other orifices of her body were interrupted as her normal breathing pattern repeated itself.  Not even two seconds had passed from being whisked off my feet, before I felt another suction of wind lift me off her pillow and drag me into her drawing hole.  


Except this time it wasn't her nostril.


I turned around to see my love's open mouth waiting to consume me and take me down the living tunnel known as her esophagus.  As her breath drew to a close, I collided with her bottom lip face first and landed just below it as she exhaled her next breath. I was lucky. It didn't even hurt when I crashed into her cushy lips.  It was as if I smashed into a fluffy cushion of pink creamy skin.  I was so close to being eaten alive that I was in a minor shock.  My adventure would have ended right there and instead I would be on a journey that lead to my digestion, travelling through her intestines and eventually being deposited in her colon, like anything else that is processed by her body.  

It would be ironic because her ass was the part of her body I wanted to see and explore the most.  I would get to explore it, but most likely on the verge of death if not completely dead inside her rectum already.  The thought of being trapped inside her stomach as it released it's acid on me, melting the meat off my bones and sending me to an afterlife inside her bowels, frightened me beyond comparison.


So much that I got up not realizing she was about to draw her next breath.  And once again, for the third time, I was lifted up off my feet and drawn towards the hungry hole that had sent many morsels of food my size down its passageway and into the depths of her stomach, never to return from whence it came. 


For a brisk second, I really thought she would suck me down her throat and that would be the end of my adventure.  Helplessly digested inside her stomach, screaming for help and then sent down into her small intestines where her microvilli would suck the meat off my bones.  But no, that wasn't what had happened. Destiny had a much crueler Fate in store for me.  My Inevitable Humiliating, Conclusion would be a Divine Decree of Ruinous and Terrifying Doom.

End Notes:

As you already know.  This is only the beginning.

Defying a Horrifying Death by Mr E
Author's Notes:

She has no idea whats going on and what he's doing inside her right now.

 

 

Instead of joining her dissolved dinner from earlier in the evening and being transformed into a pile of steamy shit inside her ass, I had managed to delay my fate.  I had landed safely on her tongue inches away from her gullet. I say safely because landing on her tongue is as about as safe as someone can get when being sucked into a giant girls mouth who doesn't even know they exist, let alone be aware that they're seconds away from being eaten alive by her. 


I waited for her her next breath or for her natural reflex to instinctively swallow the intruder that had entered her mouth without permission. A prisoner sentenced to death for a crime that he should have never been caught for. That looked like it was going to be my fate.


But then something phenomenal happened. It truly was an unexpected miracle.


My body had stuck to her tongue for a brief second, but now had begun to slide down to the side of the inside of her left cheek. (Her head is laying on it's left cheek, on it's side). I fell down past her teeth, but hurt my right wrist when it banged into her hard as rock molars.  My wrist didn't break, but it hurt like hell.  I hoped it wasn't fractured but was more focused my impending doom. 


Covered in a sticky saliva inside her cheek, I paid no attention to the goo I was encased in and stood up on her buccal pouch.  For a brisk moment, I stared down the hole that led to my early conclusion and imagined the next morning as she got out of bed and went to use the bathroom. She would sit on the toilet about to let me out of her anal cavity, completely unaware of what her intestines had physically and emotionally done to me and that the energy used for her to get out of bed was taken from my life and given to her for her pleasure and daily activities. 


That thought quickly dissipated as I regained my composure, turned around and leaped out of her mouth.  


At first I thought I wasn't going to make it and land on her lips only to be sucked back inside.  Luckily for me her next breath was an expiration and shot me out like a bullet past her teeth, lips and a fate that would leave me travelling through her gastroiestinal tract, while she slept soundly absorbing the poor soul who had dared to venture near a giantesses mouth.  I had avoided a deadly trip through her bowels and as I landed hard on her soft mattress, I Iooked up and saw that nothing had changed for her. She was completely unaware that the bug sized man was almost swallowed alive by her and continued to snooze soundly as if nothing had happened at all. 


And in a way, nothing did.  


I was so small that nothing I did even mattered to her and whether I perished inside her bowels or was accidentally crushed by her body rolling over, didn't mean a thing to her. Because even if she was awake, she still wouldn't have noticed the puny, insignificant ant trying to fondle her voluptuous and seductive body. 


I was covered in spit, my right hand throbbed with a dull but enduring pain, my left hand was sticky from the boogers and my whole body was shaking in fear from my journey into her topmost orifice. I think It's time I moved on.


Her oral cavity had been explored. Now it was time to move onto the more "risqué" parts of her enticing and covetable body.

End Notes:

Where will he end up next?

Breastplay Parts 1 + 2. The Valley Between the Mountains. by Mr E
Author's Notes:

Now the fun begins.

I remember there was this one time: I peeked out my kitchen window and saw her tanning in a revealing and very skimpy bikini in her backyard. I was amazed, no, lucky to have a chance to see those massive mammaries covered in such a tight and scantily clad bikini bra.  On a normal girl with maybe a large Bcup or low Ccup, it would have been enough to cover most of her breasts. But for her, it only covered most of the center leaving the majority of her ginormous breasts visible to the whole world and whoever might be peeking out their window. Voyuerism wasnt really my thing, but after she became my neighbor I couldnt resist sneeking glances at her every chance I had.

She still slept soundly as if nothing had happened. Completely unaware of the adventure I had recently had inside her mouth. She would never know that she nearly swallowed a live human being and trapped him in her stomach with no way of living escape. Except for the obvious, natural way of course. I thought I wou...(BEEEEEP!). I stumbled backwards and fell to my feet. It had been deathly quiet when a large blaring horn had been sounded from outside her room and interrupted my thoughts...and the enormous titaness behind me. 


One of the neighbors must have blasted their car-horn. After thinking of several names to call the asshole who interrupted my pleasurable endeavor with my beautiful giantess, I sensed a large movement from behind me.  Even though she was known to sleep like the dead, this cacophonous explosion was enough to cause her to roll over in her sleep.  Fortunately, to her left side and not in my direction.  Even though I was a safe distance from getting squished like pancake underneath her anterior, I would still prefer she didn't move in her sleep.  That is, until I realized what body parts had now become easier available to me. She was now lying on her back with her head facing the ceiling above.  If I had gone to check out her booty sooner I would have been squashed flat and trapped underneath those globular cheeks right now. I'll take that as a sign I should wait a while and check out a different part of her body. The fact that she was lying on her backside, meant I now had full access to her chest and everything that came with it. 


I walked back over to her immense form and crawled back into the palm of her left hand.  I worked my way up her arm until I reached her shoulder and made sure not to trip and fall down into her armpit. It didn't smell from where I was standing, but I still didn't want to get a deeper whiff of her underarm. Well... maybe not yet.  I told myself I wanted to explore every inch of her body so I would explore her axilla later on.  


I crossed her left shoulder and slid down her collarbone and underneath her T-shirt, until I looked forward and saw the two immeasurable mountains that were her gigantic breasts. It far exceeded my expectations. She had very large breasts for a girl her height and it wasn't too surprising considering her flawless figure. She wasn't fat, but she wasn't really skinny either. This helped give her a nice round booty and titties you could suck on and squeeze all night.  They were encased in a light purple Victoria's Secret bra and the edge of her left nipple was peeking out. I wanted to climb underneath her cup right now and start sucking on and licking those milk-makers, but I decided to play it safe and take what I had in front of me. Her vast cleavage. Looking deep inside from my perspective, it seemed to go on forever. I walked closer and stood at the base of her breast and looked up to the top. it was so high up, I expected to see clouds surround the topmost altitude of her giant boob. Just seeing those enormous perfect pillows was enough to drive me crazy.


Against my better judgement, my lust took over and I scurried up and then leapt onto the very top of her right breast and started squeezing and licking it all over. This lasted about 5 seconds before my better judgement kicked back in again and I jumped off her gazongas and looked up at her face in fear that my lustful actions had woken her up.


I was filled with terror, but my movements and clutches were so inconsiderable and imperceptible that she didn't feel a thing.  Nothing I did seemed to matter to her. I was both over joyed that she couldn't feel me and I could do what I wanted to her, but disheartened for some reason that I was so insignificant and meaningless to her. A part of me seemed to want to wake her up. To prove that I wasn't so inconsequential to her..no that's insane. The last thing I want is for her to find me. Well second to last. The last thing I want is to get eaten or crushed by her.  


I creeped back down her chest on all fours and made my way back to the cleft of her bosom.  I had the valley between the two mountains at my disposal as well as the top half of the peak. I walked down her sternum and looked up as her ta-ta's became closer and seemed to grow even larger in height. They had to be a D cup if not large C cup. She was in shape, but she was lucky enough to be a well proportioned girl in both the Booty and Boobie department.  I pressed my hand against her right boob and was amazed at how soft and smooth her skin was and how I could stick my hand in as far as I wanted and it simply absorbed me with ease. Climbing up to Mount Booby might be harder than I thought. For now I could enjoy the inside of her sideboobs. And that is exactly what I did. I pressed my whole body into her right breast and started to dry hump it as my body melted in with ease.  After I was done titty fucking her sideboob, I started to jump left and right into her melons and had fun for a while bouncing in-between them. They weren't really bouncy, but it was fun as they absorbed my impact and I was left without a scratch. Bouncing around her bristols wasn't getting any less fun, but I wanted more. 


I walked down the expanse of the canyon between her breasts and turned left when I arrived at the bottom of her brassiere. It got increasingly narrower as the space between her jugs and bra decreased. When I got as far as I could I climbed in between her bra and sweater puppy until I was about 5 feet in.  Her Hooters were very malleable, so I wasn't squished and had enough room to easily push myself out if I needed to. I wanted to climb deeper, but if she suddenly felt me I would be trapped and soon enough I would be plucked between two fingers and then held up to an amazed and then probably angry and annoyed face.  Who knows what she would do with me then?  Not many girls would know what to do with a tiny guy who just climbed all over their sleeping bodies. I know one thing is for sure, it wouldn't end well.  That's something I was trying to avoid.


Over the next 20 minutes I walked all over around her lady lumps prodding, poking, pushing, grabbing, clutching, squeezing, kissing, a little humping, rubbing my body against it and crawling all over. Nothing I did seemed to wake her. I paid close attention to her eyes while I tested her forty winks, slowly making my way up to the top of the alpine. That's when I saw her nipple. Her teat was more glorious than I could have imagined. Her areolas and nipples were like Giant pink pancakes with a pointy pink thimble protruding from the center of each. The base of her areola was so smooth and her nips were perfectly erect, not sagging at all. Probably because of my unintentional stimulation, constantly copping feels all over and around her twins. I wondered if her other nip was the same, but was more focused on what was in front of me.


As I massaged and licked her diamond cutter, I could feel it grow harder and even larger in response. It felt like her whole breast was growing considerably greater somehow in response to my sensual rub down? It must be my imagination but..."MMMM"  A pleasured moan came from her closed lips and it startled me so much that I almost toppled down her mammoth mammary gland. I guess I'm better at foreplay than I thought? However, I didn't want her to join in and and start rubbing or squeezing her own nipples with me in between her fingers and teat. I should probably stop and slide down to the base of her mountainous mammary.


I slid down and laid underneath that breast for almost 15 minutes, enjoying it's light weight on top of me, the smooth touch of her skin and her shallow breaths that calmly rose her chest up and then gently sank back down. Her rhythmic breathing was enough to put me to sleep. That was a good enough reason to leave my comfortable resting place.  The last thing I need is to open my eyes to sunlight, hear her alarm clock going off and mention out loud what that lump is underneath her breast.


I stayed still for a while.


Just being on top of these massive mammaries soothed me. I couldn't explain why. These god-like orbicular giants holding soft, fatty breast tissue and other parts I didn't know about inside them. It made me feel at peace.  My body sank in and molded perfectly into them. It was much comfier than my bed at home.  If only I could sleep on these perfect pillows every night... maybe now I could?  I could lie on top of them for hours, enjoying the warmth, smoothness and peaceful tranquility of my goddesses bust and being a passenger in her bra against these heaven-like breasts. Her steady, subtle breathing and the rhythmic gentle up and down motions her lungs were causing her chest to go through, were making my eyes droop and my bringing my body into a state of pure relaxation.  After the stress I just went through on her face and mouth, I wasn't too surprised.


I couldn't resist anymore. I closed my eyes, let the dreamland overtake me and fell asleep. 

End Notes:

What a bad move. Hopefully he has sweet dreams?

Originaly two separate chapters i decided to make them a double chapter because it's been so long since I updated this. I had a serious case of writers block, but I'm good now.

Exploring her Mid-Section by Mr E
Author's Notes:

The first two paragraphs are intense, but then it starts to go back to its normal flow.


When I woke up I was lying on the floor in front of her bare feet. She raised her foot above me and then brought it down in a stomping motion, stopping only inches from squishing me into an unrecognizable red paste. When I looked up in-between her toes, I saw she was naked and furious at what I had done to her in her sleep.

She yelled " YOU WANT TO EXPLORE MY BODY! WELL, EXPLORE THIS!"

She picked me up and stuck me to her oddly shaped purple dildo. I was frightened about what her pussy could do to me at such a small size, but even more frightened when I realized what I was smelling and the position she was getting ready for. I wasn't on her dildo. I was on her buttplug. Her cheeks zoomed by faster than i could see and I was pressed into a small button-like orifice that easily accepted my minuscule, fragile body.  I couldn't see anything but darkness, but I knew by the smell I was inside her rectum. I could hear something ominous gurgling and moving closer from a tunnel in the distance. It sounded enormous, but what scared me the most before I passed out from fear was the last words she said to me.

"Welcome to your New Home."


"AAAAGGHHHHH!" I awoke in a cold sweat still laying against her fun bags. It was a dream? I looked up through her cleavage to see if my screams had awoken her, but she was still fast asleep. I'll take that as another sign I should stay away from her ass for now. I think it's time to go down south.


It was very dangerous what I just did, I still cant believe I was that careless. What if she had rolled over in her sleep again?  I would be a red stain in between her knockers.


Now that I had had my fun with her breasts, it was time to move further south. (The deep south, haha.)  This was one part body I was really looking forward to. Her vagina. However there was a part of me that felt like it was wrong go near her womanly orifice when she was sleeping. I decided to hold off for now and stop at another hole on the way down. I was walking towards her bellybutton.

 
When I reached her abdomen, the ground grew softer and squishier with no rib cage to support it as I walked across her smooth belly. It started to get narrower before it got wider, giving her an hourglass figure. The top most abdominals had the least amount of width and it steadily grew broader as I walked towards her navel and closer to her capacious hips. The shape of her stomach is so hard to describe, especially from my view on top of it.  Perfect but not perfect...which by default makes it perfect? She didn't have rock hard abs, but she didn't have a pudgy, fat gut either. It was somewhere in between... maybe right in the middle of that. The top two abs were more defined than her bottom two. She'd make a decent belly dancer.


In short, it was sexy.

I could see the outline of her abs, but they weren't overly taught. Yet at the same time her bulge jutted out just a little bit, which would be normal for a girl her weight with those giant fatty tissue mountains behind me I just explored and a lushous booty to match on her opposite side that I'll be exploring later on.  When I go to to the third row of abs from the top is when her belly started to divot and lead me to the hole known as her umbilicus.  Just beyond it on her fourth and last row of abs is when her  belly started to rise on a very small hill of fat and then lower towards her crotch. It would barely be an inch, maybe less than half an inch at my normal height, but at my current minuscule size, It was noticeable. I crouched down and began to walk carefully just in case I fell into her hole. I couldn't yet see how far it went down but as I got to my hands and knees I crawled onto my own belly and inched my way (or maybe millimetered my way) until my hands were on the ridge of her tummy hole and I was peering over the edge of the gorge and looking down into the vast pit below.


The wrinkles looked faultless, I couldn't see anything wrong with them and they all gathered in the center.
I never realized how sexy a woman's belly could be let alone her belly button. I think I could see a piercing where a belly button ring would go, but right now it was empty and flawless showing her true natural beauty and skin. I had to climb down inside another one of her holes. I scanned the area and looked for a wrinkle that was right beneath me. If I lowered myself down carefully I could climb down safely and then climb back up If I jumped up high enough and caught the rim of her navel. But that would be too risky. There's still A lot of her I haven't explored yet. Plus if she did roll over I would have no chance of escape and wither be squished underneath her plush belly or be trapped inside until she woke up. Who knows what would happen then?


I got up slowly and my knees were shaking being so close to edge I thought I would fall in if she made a sudden movement or sneezed or coughed. And of course that was what happened. A rumble erupted from beneath me and moved the ground beneath my feet a few millimeters from her perspective, but it was enough to startle me and send me toppling into the opposite direction. Into the hole. I screamed as I fell backwards, but it was relatively quick and the natural smoothness and softness of her skin inside her belly alcove cushioned my fall, so I was barely hurt at all. (Just my wrist from being inside her mouth earlier in the night.) My view was being inside a chasm with the circling walls surrounding me from every angle and as I looked up I could only see her ceiling far off in the distance. It was a strange sight.


That rumble which no on else would have seen nor heard at non-shrunken size, was just a gas movement in her bowels somewhere. Possibly gas inside her stomach passing to her small intestine from her dinner earlier in the night.


I imagined what it would be like inside her. Except this time not afraid. As if I had super powers that could make me melt through her body and join her food travelling through her digestive organs safely and then move out harmlessly  when the journey was done. Being churned in her stomach without being burned by stomach acids, being squeezed through her narrow small intestine without the microvilli pulling me apart atom by atom, ending up in her large intestine as it tried, but failed to suck the life and moisture out of me leaving me turned into a brown pile of mush. Finally, harm free, I would leave early before I got to her rectum and experienced firsthand, the result of the previous food and gasses that entered before me.


I placed my hands deep into the curved, rounding walls of her creamy lotioned skin and then leapt up to the ridge of her navel. I made my way out of her belly hole with relative ease except at one point, I almost fell back in.

I put my arms over the ridge of her belly-button and looked over to her waistline. I didn't notice this before but she had put her hand over her crotch coincidentally when she rolled over earlier. It didn't look like she was masturbating but her fingers did twitch occasionally. I didn't want to climb down and explore her vagina yet in case I was accidentally inserted and turned into a human tampon. I'll go hang around her legs and feet for a while until she moves her palm. That was the plan anyway. another rumble from her innards had occurred and I lost my footing climbing back up and slipped back down into the nook in her belly. Unfortunately I was falling head first and before I knew it, I had blacked out.

End Notes:

Does anyone still read this story or want it continued? I'm guessing about 8 or 9 people read it from the reviews. I was planning on doing a chapter or two on each major body part. Whatever i could think of.  I hit a huge writers block for this, but i was motivated to complete this chapter. I'm glad I added it but I dont think I'll be adding any new chapters for a while.

p.s. This hole was not the hole the title is referring to.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3370