The life of an insole boy. by 1cmtallpaddy
Summary:

In a world where cruel and odd punishments are the norm it not to strange for someone to be made in to an insole……this is the life of one such man. 


Categories: Humiliation, Object, Crush, Feet, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 5804 Read: 109796 Published: February 21 2013 Updated: September 17 2013

1. The start of my new life. by 1cmtallpaddy

2. A new kind of hell. by 1cmtallpaddy

3. She cares nothing for your pain...... by 1cmtallpaddy

4. Left with the smell........ by 1cmtallpaddy

5. A day in the life of Gaya by 1cmtallpaddy

6. Laura`s boot rag. by 1cmtallpaddy

7. The End by 1cmtallpaddy

The start of my new life. by 1cmtallpaddy
Author's Notes:

Just a start. The first thing I like this I have ever writen so give me fead back good and bad :D

Life of an insole slave:
I can’t say things are easy living as an insole. But it’s pretty much all I know. At the age of fourteen my family fell behind on the rent and I was taken as payment. My mum screamed and tried to stop the police from taking me but it did not good. I was dumped in a big cold empty room in the police station. I was chained flat on the floor and chair place by my head.
A tall black female police offer with long dark hair dark purple painted nails walked in and sat down in a chair. I could smell the lather of her new boots mixed with a faint dirt smell form walking abut outside. She looked down at my terrified face. “ What is your name?” she spoke in a very posh upper class London accent.
“It’s Paddy mam” I said trying to cry. 
“Wrong” she snapped down at me. “ You have no fucking name, you are nothing , you will never be human again no one will ever call you by your name again you are just something to sock up foot dirt and soften foot falls!” 
In that moment I knew what was coming. We had all herd the story’s….. poor men and woman changed in to insoles to be placed in rich girls shoes! A living hell from which there was no way out.

**************************************************************

I stare out of the thin film of plastic that wraps around me. I have been placed on the third self and can there for see my refection in the merrier people use to try on shoes in. The way I look is shocking. I look like any old insole. Well ok you can make out the faint outline of a face. Eyes and nose under the toes and math ( tonging lolling out all the time) under the heal. But you have to look close. I have been here all most a year now without selling. Insoles from all around me have sold and I have been picked up and put down many many times. I guess I believed that this made me reedy for what would come when I was sold. I was very very wrong. 

A hand reached out of nowhere and plucked me of the shelf. I could not see anything about the hand until I was laid down on the counter and could look up at the woman that had been holding me. She was about 19 or 20, sri Lankan, with long black hair and very impressive bust. She was talking to a fat blond white woman who was pricing up the five or six pairs of shoes she was buying. Their voices where muffled but I could still make out what they were saying. “ Its just my last pair of living insoles got worn out so fast” The Sri Lankan girl was saying. “ I mean I do lots of walking and dancing on them but if I am paying five pounds for them…” 
Five pounds! Was that all my life was worth to these woman! 
“How old where your last insoles mam?” 
“ I think they were a marred pair in their seventy’s….why?”
“ Well that might be it the old ones where out fast. This one is fourteen or fifteen and the girl in the other in sole is nineteen I think. What did you do with your last pair mam?
“ I put them in the trash when they got holes in them….” 
“Ok its just that you can recycle them now so even in five or six year when you where this pair out they can get melted down and made in to something new” 
“Good Good” The woman picked me up and started to walk away with out even looking down at me.

The girl stopped by a chair in the center of the shop and reached down and pulled of her boots. I could see her hand messing with the plastic and then she ripped it! I could breathe fresh air for the first time in a year. I tried to speak to beg this girl for some kindness but I could not make a sound. I could only lay there in her hand as she lowers me down to the opening of her knee high leather boot. The boot was fear lined so the closer I got the stronger the smell and heat levels became. .

As I slipped past the rim of her boot something broke in my mind. I think I had been blocking out what this meant for me until now. The next five or six year I would just be an insole. No life outside of this girls shoes, no one to love or care to me or even to talk to. Just years of being trodden on and ground underfoot in the build-up girt and stink of this girls shoes. The worst part was that if anyone found me in here they would not care! There was nothing I could do to make anyone see that this was wrong that I was more that something to absorbed foot sweat and dirt. And then when that hell was over I would just be thrown in the trash…..to rot forever on a landfill. 

The lower I got in to the boot the damper the air felt. I could taste the build-up of foot sweat in the boot and the heat must be 20 times hotter than it was in the shop. So much for fresh air! When I hit the bottom of the shoe thing got even worse. I could fell the bits of floor dirt and old dried toe jam that was on the floor of the shoe start to sock in to my back. I can’t even explain it but it felt like it was rising out of her shoe and in to me. I wanted to vomit and yell out in shock and fear at this disgusting event but nothing would happen I could only lay there as my light was cut off as she started to put her foot in the boot without a care in the world for me. 

Her bear toes touched the heal part of her insole ( aka me) now as I have said my tongue is on the heal part and it is all ways stuck out so that I can taste anything that rest on it. Her five huge toes planted on it and dragged them self’s across smearing cold sweat and bits of dirt from the shop floor over me. To tell the truth her toes where very clean at that moment but as it was the first time that had ever happened to me I did not see it that way. 

Then came her sole. My god the pain as it dragged its self over my tongue. Then her heal planted on it and flattened it down crushing in to the skin on the heal of her foot so all I could taste was her foot. One eye was mashed under her big toe , my nose was in the crevice between big toe and second and my other eye was under her second to last toe.I could kind of see as her toes only covered half my eye but the pain was untrue, I could not close my eyes and I could tell her might weight pressing down on to them making them feel like they would burst under her. The smell of her foot filled my nose. Right now it was not to bad kind of musky but still fairly fresh as she had not been sweating that much. But the fact still remained right now her foot was all I could see,smell and taste. 


Then she stood up and I found a new kind of hell.

End Notes:

so let me know how that was :)

A new kind of hell. by 1cmtallpaddy
Author's Notes:

Just a bit more of him geting on to being in the boot before we move on :) I am trying to keep the chapters short but update offten. 

The weight increased  a hundred times or more as the girl got to her feet. Every inch of me was compacted and crushed down under her huge powerful sole. The dirt and faint bits of sweat where being pushed down in to me. I cold fell them starting to sink in to my body and taste them inside of me. The heat in the boot must have gotten up to around 150 at this point. Her toes flex a bit and I could feel them digging in to my face.   

It felt like my whole body was trying to wrap itself around her foot. As if on some level even in my suffering all I was trying to do was make her foot feel comfy in her boot. I don’t think I can tell you how bad the pain was but even worse was that felling that her foot was my wold. Not just her foot but only the sole of her foot the lowers part of her body. It filled everything I could not hear anything outside of her boot I could not smell anything other than her foot and boot smell I could not see anything but the underside of her toes and all I could taste was her foot. There was a good chance that was all I would ever taste from now on though. I mean who feeds insoles?    

As she started to walk thing got worse though. I felt my whole body lift and her foot pulled away a tiny bit as it lifted. Then I was swung through the air at a speed that made my stomach lurch and my eyes water before slamming down. The impact of the foot fall sent shock waves in to me and the sound of her boot hitting the floor all most defend me. But the worst part about it was that as I said her foot lifted out a bit when it was in the air …but when it hit the ground it came down again hard!  It was as if the foot was trying to drive its self-deeper and deeper in to me with each cruel uncaring stomp.  

After abut twenty or twenty five of these steps it changed from the soft carpet of the shop to the hard pavement outside and my pain levels tripped. I fell that my mind must break. I was under a girls foot! as an insole! Being defended by footsteps and crushing under her foot. That plus the unimaginable pain would be too much for me to stay sane right? I started to look forward to going mad hoping that I would not even be able to tell what was going on around me soon. But no such look. Every time I felt like I was starting to drift way in to unconscious or madness I would snap back in to reality and the sole of this girls foot would seem even more real and my situate even more black and hopeless.

For the first time began to think about the girl in the other boot.  Thinks must be just as bad for her if not worse. For even though this is hell for me I am glad in a small way that my hell is in this beautiful woman’s boot and not some big fat man’s work shoe! Maybe the girl wishes she was at the very least under a hot man’s foot. Maybe not who knows? I was trapped right next to her in our plastic for a year but I could not speak or turn my head to look at her. I had never even seen the face on that insole. 

Beads of sweat had started to form on the underside of the girl’s foot. My nose which was jammed in the gap between big and second toe got it worse at first. The smell got worse and worse with each step. The strong odder of cheese and sour vinegar started to fill my nose. Drops of the liquid dropped in to my eyes sting them and making them itch. All I wanted to do was reach up and scratch them but I could not. It true what they say about having an itch you can’t scratch it is a form of torcher.  

But the swat dripping from her heal and sole was the worst. It did not even drip just went right out of her foot sole and in to my taste buds. I was not licking the sweat from her feet but that was only because I did not even need to move to catch it all. The taste was vile and there was nothing I could do to stop it. After an hour or so of walking abut I could fell myself starting to fill up with the foot sweat of this sexy, evil Sri Larkin girl.   

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Next chappter will be the girls POV to show how litlle treating some one like this matters to her :D

She cares nothing for your pain...... by 1cmtallpaddy
Author's Notes:

Just trying this out for one chappter to give a difarent POV on things :) 

Gaya walked in to the shoe shop without a care in the world. Why would she have anything to worry about her father was a member of the Sri Larkin cricket team and her mother a model. She did not know how much her family was worth but it was a lot!

She looked at herself in the full window of the shop for a moment before going in. She was tall for a girl of nineteen at least five foot ten with a full finger.  She was not fat by any means but there were no bones sticking out and she had curves in all the right places. Her deep brown all most black hair set of her dark skin in a way that made boys swoon and her D cup breasts where very very impressive even if she did say so herself.  

There was a poor woman begging outside the shop door. She was dressed in rags and covered head to toe in dirt. “ please mam spare a penny pleas.” The woman begged. “ I have nothing and I need to keep or my rent or they will turn me in to an insole or scrubbing cloth or something”

The woman’s words reminded Gaya that she needed to pick up some new insoles. Her last pair had got holes in around the toe part and she had binned them the night before the looks of fear on their faces as they realised they were destined to rot forever on a land fill still made her smile. 

“ I am begging you mam pleas for the love of god help me”

“ You look dirty anufe as it is….. I think you would make a good sweat rag for the gym or maybe a mop head!” Snapped Gaya as she walked past the woman in to the shop.  Gaya spent an enjoyable hour or so picking out shoes to try on. Even though she had big feet for a girl ( UK size eight) because of her money she never had an issues with shops stocking her size. In the end she settled on six pair each worth at least £300 and started to head to the till. She all most walked past the insoles before remembering and snatching up a pair at random without ever bothering to look at them.   

She dropped them on the counter and had a quick chat with the woman serving her before turning and walking out.  When she got the chair in the canter of the shop where you try on shoes she stopped and put her bags down.  The boots she had on where old and worn in therefor they felt fine on her feet as they were but no harm in starting to brake in the new insoles she figured.  Kicking her boots of at the same time as using her long read finger nail to rip the plastic of the insoles she looked down at them for the first time since picking them out. The first one had the tiny spread out face of a boy on it. His eyes flicked around in fear. Gaya felt nothing when she looked at it. The first time she had worm human insoles at the age of seven she had felt kind of bad on them even more so when she had PE!  But after wherein a few out and having them under foot all day every day she had stopped caring. It was the same with everything. Just snach up a cloth and rub the sweat of you after a workout the cloth might or might not be a sentient being but who cares? 

Gaya slipped the male insole in to her boot and placed her foot in. She loved the way the tongue felt under her sole and her feet felt cleaner all reedy now that the insole was socking up all her foot dirt. The second insole a terrified looking girl went in to her other boot and was sealed in with a foot on top of her just the same.

As Gaya was leaving the shop she could see to female police arresting the woman that had been begin. The woman was crying and begging some more. “ Hang on offers” Said Gaya and she could see the poor woman’s face light up in hope.

“ Yes mam”

“Well me and this lady where talking before …..”

The woman looked overjoyed in that moment she believed she had been saved.   

“ and I think she said something about the scuff marks on my boots so if you could turn her in to some kind of boot cloth I would be happy to buy her off you?”

The woman looked crushed.

“ No worry’s mam” Said the offer. “ Just give me your number and I will call you when it reedy for you to pick up”

After Gaya had done this she walked away to spend some more money and  look forward to being able to clean all her shoes with that still little woman that had dared to talk to her.  She did not think about the insoles going through living hell under her big feet apart from to think that they sure did fell comfy!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Just trying this out let me know if you whant to see more ? but back in to the  boot next time :D

Left with the smell........ by 1cmtallpaddy
Author's Notes:

Paddy the insole is still geting used to life under foot and now he gets to see some of his new home :D

I wish I could tell you the next five hours passed in a bluer but they did not. I was awake and ware for every second of it. Every drop of sweat that came of my new owners foot sunk in to me and after five hours of walking abut in fur lined boots with no socks on that is a hell of a lot of sweat let me tell you. I once heard that an adult foot will sweat out a third of cup of sweat per day.  This girls foot must have done twice that all reedy. 

I could feel l her foot sinking deeper in to me making a foot print on my body and face. The smell and heat was akin to being in a burin land fill. Then all of a sudden it stopped. Her foot started to lift of me and for a second I was stuck to her sole and lifted up a bit me. Then I popped back down to the bottom of the shoe.  The bright light flooded in to the boot and all most blinded me.  I wished I could close my eyes ( which where still inching like hell) but I could not. I took in massive gaps of the air. It was far from fresh I mean it was the kind of air you get inside a boot that has been worn without socks for six hours on a hot day but still better than breathing in fumes straight from the foot. 

I could see nothing other than the top of the toe part of the boot and a faint light shining down on the heal part.  But for the first time in five hours I could hear something other than this girl’s footstep. Two female voices are talking outside of my boot.

“ O my gosh Gaya those heals are just amazing how much did they cost?”

“Thanks mum!” said the girl I guess her name was Gaya. “ They only cost £500.”

“ Bargain!”

 If I think back now I think it was only £50 my mum owed in rent. For that small sum I was taken and sentenced to this hell! And this girl is spending thousands on shoes and wherein me underfoot like I am nothing.

“ I picked up some new insoles to I had to bin that last pair”

“Good good” her mum says. “There was some nonsense on TV the other day about it being cruel!”

Both woman chucked at this.

“ I can’t believe that I mean if you dotn have money what use are you? Might as well do good job of being insoles of mops or rags or whatever” Said Gaya.

 That was all they said on the subject before I heard them both walking off in to another room.  That was it. six hours went by before I sore or herd anymore and that was just Gaya hand reaching down to grab the boot and carry them upstairs. I guess to her room. The sweat that had not socked in to me had dried on top of me and it felt crusty and hard as well as making me fell very very cold in her boot. Two hours later I heard her pick up her phone and start to chat to a friend.  She talked for almost an hour and when they got on to the shopping she had done  she did not even talk about me in passing I meant that little to her. About an hour after that the light flicked of and I heard her get in to bed. She was sleeping soundly in a big warm bed and I was next to it unable  to ever think about sleep in her boot frizzing because I was coted in her foot sweat and in the minds of her and her mother that was the right way for things to be.  

The next morning must have been a Sunday because Gaya slept in till all most mid-day I would guess. All in all I wold say I spent twenty hours just lay there unable to sleep or close my eyes or move or do anything. I heard her feet pop down on the floor by the boots and then her huge dark hand reached down and grabbed me. I was ripped out of the boot with amount of force so great that it felt like the skin was being ripped of my face. When my eyes augmented to the light of the room it all most felt worth it. Looking at her amazing body clad only in the bra and panties she had been sleeping in was just awe inspire ring. But then as my eyes tracked up to her face all that went. It was so cold. Not even that it was just like I was nothing….not even dirt just an object.  I could see a pair of well-worn slippers in her other hand and it was clear she had just put her other insole in to one.   No prizes for guessing where I was headed next.  

She slipped me in to the pink fuzzy slipper . The inside was stained with years of foot dirt and smelt ten times worse than the boot. Her massive foot slid in on top of me and once more I was in hell. Now the slippers where only the second pair of shoes I had been worn in but I could tell already that they both had there good and bad points. The best thing about the slippers was that unlike the boots they had no heal part so there was much more fresh air coming in. But I became aware of the worse part the second she took her first step. The bit of the insole that had my tongue fused to it came away from the heal of her foot when it was in the air but then slapped back hard when it hit the floor.  It felt like I was having someone run over my tongue with a car.It went on like this for about half an hour as she got reedy and walked down stairs. She sat down to eat breakfast and crossed her legs dangling one she from her toes and slipping her foot out of the second shoe ( the one with me in it) and resting her foot  on the floor.  

The smells of her food drifted down to me. Because of the way she had her shoe I could just abut see out. Her foot was resting next to the shoe and crumbs from what she was eating where falling down just next to it. I could work out what the smell was now! Waffles!  O god I had not eaten in over a year! As an insole I did not need to but I was sure I could absorb them crumbs in to me just like I could the dirt of her foot. If only they were lading half an inch to the right. 

I started to get more and more wound up about this. If her foot would just nudge her slipper and knock it half an inch I could eat real food! For the first time in over a year. My mind ,body and soul began to yirn for that food.

Come on you evil woman! I pleaded with her in my mind. Just as I had given up hope it happened her foot knocked the shoe! It was too late for the crumbs that had all reedy hit the floor they were lost under her big dirty slipper sole.  But the ones that would be falling as she took her next bite would fall right on to my tongue! 

I could see her up there in her dressing gown the last bit of woffal in her hand abut to chomp down on it and send that shower of crumbs my way like a gift from haven. She put it in her math and bit down and just as I had hoped the crumbs started to slowly swirl down to me.  It takes them an age to fall my sole is filled with such joy as I see them get closer and closer. Just as they are about ten feet ( from my POV) from landing on my tongue everything shifts. GOD NO! she is re crossing her legs. I pass the crumbs on the way up the toe of her dirty slipper sending them flying away from me.  I think the other insole might just have gotten a few of them if Gaya took her foot out of that slipper as soon as she put it down.  

Once more Gaya`s feet had beaten me. maybe if I was so week my place in life was under her foot?   

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Kind of evil huh? lol I might try and show some more of the house hold and might do the next bit from Gaya`s pov :) 

A day in the life of Gaya by 1cmtallpaddy
Author's Notes:

Just a snap shot of Gaya`s day and some more people she treaing like dirt. 

.

 

End Notes:

I know there not to much in this chappter but I just wanted to put a bit more over how uncaring the woman in this are :D

Laura`s boot rag. by 1cmtallpaddy
Author's Notes:

Just showing a bit of how things are for orther girls " objects" :) hope you enjoy

.

End Notes:

I hope you enjoy this :) my next chapter will go back to Gayas insole and I think it will be my last for a bit :)

The End by 1cmtallpaddy
Author's Notes:

The end of your time in Gaya`s boot. 

All most a year has gone by since I was first placed in Gaya`s boot. I have spent hours of every day in side her shoes under her foot. I know every inch of her soles and toes now. I know that when she spreads and then scrunches her toes on my face it means she is board.  I know that when she leans most of her weight back on to her heal she is talking to someone she fancy’s.  I know what socks make her feet sweat the most and burn my eyes as they rub on me. I know the acrid burning smell of new nail polish and the cold fowl taste of her damp feet after she slips her shoe back on after yoga.  I long ago stopped hoping for help or mercy with every brutal uncaring foot step this spoiled rich girl drove that from my mind. Now I would give my life just to hear someone talk to me. I have herd snatchers of talk when being switched from shoe to shoe but as she most often puts me in whatever shoe she is warring at the start of the day and then swops me over in her room when she is alone I can go weeks without hearing another human voice. Once her mums face loomed over the lip of the boot I was in and she said “These smell Gaya” Then Gaya`s face had joined her and she had spoken to. “ Your right” was all she said but later that night I got a spray of air freshener. Sad to say but that was the best moment of my time in here. Two people looked at me! And the both spoke! But they were not talking to me no one has done that for years.  I find it hard even to think of my name all I can think of now is her foot.

In fact I have more hope over this last week as I have noticed myself warring thin. When she scrunches her toes now I bend in the middle it feels like my spine is snapping and when she puts her foot in a shoe I am in now it takes a few hard stomps of her massive foot before it can rest easily on my tiny being.  My hope is that I will wear out like insoles do. If I can’t be saved and live maybe I will find peace when I die.

Today has been like any other day I have absorbed all the dirt and grime of her soles but then I was pulled out of her boot thinking I would be going right in to her beat up slipper but instead I was thrown on the bed. I looked up at the bright celling above me and then the other insole landed by my side and Gaya`s perfect face looked down at us. “Ugg I can’t believe these are so filthy!” and then the biggest shock I have ever had. She fixed her eyes on me and said something to me! Not just about me but to me!    

“Your job is absorb the dirt and toe lint and shit” She said “ What do you think you’re playing at! I have to put my foot on you and my sole will be even dirtier than it was when I put my shoe on.”

For a second I felt a tiny bit of joy knowing I was in some small way getting back at this evil woman but that was washed out in seconds. All she had to do was wash her feet and get new insoles.

She lifted us both up in her huge dark skinned hands and held us out so that we could see our self’s in the glass of her full length  mirror. I see her standing there looking like a dream long dark hair ,full lips , a massive cleavage and in her soft hands two filthy blacken peace’s of cloth her foot print suck deep in to both deep marks in my face where her toes have worn me down. Cuts along my tong where her heal has twisted and ground down on it when she was pulling her shoes on. All in all I look beat to shit ready for the trash.

Without a word of warning my owner lost all interest in me and let me drop to the floor where I lay half on and half of the other insole. I lay there for the rest of the night as Gaya moved around without a care in the world for me. Her large bear feet landed on me from time to time but that was it.   I lay there as she chatted on and as her mum came in to bring her a cup of tea and have a girly chat I was kicked to one side so her mum could put it down on the floor. “ I am a human” I tried to yell even though I knew it would never even come out. How they could use me like this knowing I was a living being was beyond me.  But with look death would come soon. As Gaya changed for bed I could not help but admire her body. The flat toned belly the big boobs and the long well shaped legs. Some rich boy would get that I knew. But me. Well I just got the soles of her feet.

The next day I was shoved back in to a beat up old pair of flats and Gaya`s foot slid back in on top of me. I felt it would be my last day though. It must be the bin for me soon and then the fires then death. It would be a mercy.

Each foot step stretched my body to braking I could feel her toes sinking in to me and the pain was even worse than I was used to. After an hour or so her foot slid out of the shoe and I could hear her talking.   “Bring me the best pair of red heals you have and I need some new insoles to these ones are worn very thin.”

I lay in the shoe as I heard her trying on shoes above me. This is it death soon an end to this living hell under spoiled rich brats feet. And then there it was I was ripped from the shoe and tossed on to the bench. “Get rid of these for me” said Gaya. I was picked up by a plump sales assistant who wrinkled her nose at the smell coming of me.     

She walked over to the back wall of the shop where there was a shoot that I knew from my time as a human led down to a rubbish bin that would be taken and emptied in to a pit of fire one day soon. It would all be over as soon as she released me and let me drop. Then she did drop me but not down the shoot I just slid from her hand as she opened up the shoot. I lay next to her flats and watched as she drooped the other insole in to the fire shoot and then reached for me.  

She lifted me up and then…………

“Stop” Said Gaya. The woman stopped I was hanging just over the shoot. “let me drop” I prayed.  

“I am felling in a rare good mood” Said Gaya “ Throw that in to the recycling let it be ground up and remade. It was a good insoles so I am sure some other girls will get the same use out of it as I did.”

“noooooooooooooooooooooooooo” was all I could think. 

 

End Notes:

what did you think? let me know :) 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3350