Social Circles by Nigma
Summary:

A party changes the relationship between you and your best friend forever and for you 'forever' might not be as long as you had hoped. 


Categories: Violent, Giantess, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Slave, Crush, Footwear, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 8185 Read: 40281 Published: January 29 2013 Updated: July 11 2015

1. Chapter 1 by Nigma

2. Chapter 2 by Nigma

3. Chapter 3 by Nigma

4. Compromise and resolution by Nigma

Chapter 1 by Nigma

Midnight was a distant memory and the party was starting to wind down. Alone, you wandered into the den, discarded plastic cups and empty bottles littered the wooden floorboards, a painting hung at an angle but all in all the room was in pretty good shape. The remaining few revellers had retreated into the large living room down the hall, the rhythmic beat of the industrial music fuzzed through the walls. You guessed Emma was still in there and that other girl, Rosie was it? It was her house, a large creaking thing, perfect for this kind of party. You had been invited as Emma’s plus one, a last minute kind of deal. Normally you wouldn’t come to things like this, hell normally you wouldn’t receive an invite, but you were glad you came.

Emma had been your friend since grade school, you’d grown up together. As you got older she really got into her ‘Goth stuff’, it suited her. You’d tried the same a few years ago but it wasn’t for you so you left her to it. Still with so many things in common your friendship had remained close but was never more than just that. It was sort of an unspoken rule between the two of you, both were firmly rooted in the ‘friend zone’. You were happy with the situation; she’d had her boyfriends and you a few girlfriends and you’d always been there for each other when the inevitable break up happened. You and Emma were good, despite the fact that everyone else was sure something was going on.

Not that she wasn’t a good catch; her hair had been dyed black for as long as you could remember but in recent years she had shot it with bright green. You were more mainstream; a normal, unassuming guy if anyone was normal, a bit geeky perhaps but nothing out of the ordinary. You knew your type but you had to admit Emma was hot, even if just in a friend way. She was curvy in all the right places, smart, confident and had a wicked smile. Being a bit of a game geek also did wonders for her. In another universe who knew? In this one however you were just buds, an awesome duo. Besides you’d been chatting with that Rosie girl and had really hit it off, maybe there was something there? You’d definitely have to pursue that course of action.

That was earlier though and it was understandable, what with it being her party and all, that she couldn’t spend all night chatting to some guy she hardly knew. She’d excused herself, you watched her leave, and joined the rest of the black clad ranks. To be fair everyone you had met had been very nice. Goths get a bid of a bad rep for being moody but you’d had a lot of fun and a lot of drinks with the revellers of the night. You’d made some friends for sure and you knew that there would be more than one friend request waiting for you when you next went online.

The drinks however, they were catching up to you. You gripped the smooth neck of a bottle of microbrew beer; hipster as hell but fuck it, it was tasty, and walked unsteadily towards the large, black leather couch that spread beneath the closed curtains on the far wall. The beer was cool to the taste, refreshing and hoppy. You dropped heavily onto the sofa, spilling not a drop. The bottle was drained in a further two pulls before being discarded loosely to the floor. You were not a messy person by nature but that one extra bottle in here was not going to make much difference.

Your eyes drooped, threatening to close in the satisfying cool of the room. The main room where the music was had become a sauna powered by dancing bodies. Emma was one of them, gyrating seductively to the steady pounding beats that rose from the large speaker system. She must have scored tonight you guessed and that was cool with you. You were tired, coming pretty much straight from work, stopping off at your apartment briefly to change, you were ready to go home. She’d be fine here with the rest of her friends, with Rosie. You could call a cab home no problem and send her a text later. The address was saved in your phone. You were just about to dial the number when Emma burst in laughing.

‘Hey jerkface’, she smiled drunkenly, the two small, silver spheres that pierced her lower lip shone brightly against her black lipstick. She still danced to the memory of the music, arms high and twirling. Her tight, leather jacket, detailed with skulls was unbuttoned at the top exposing and extenuating her inviting cleavage. She closed the door with a swing of her hips and danced across the room to where you sat. ‘I knew I’d find you in here’, she laughed, ‘get bored of small talk?’

‘There’s only so long I can pretend to like your weird bands and low budget horror films, besides I’d have thought you would be on your back by now’, you teased.

‘Hey I’m not that drunk, you are way more gone than me’, she looked down as she unzipped her knee high platform boots. She slid her feet out slowly, clad in black tights with a spider web pattern and kicked the boots loudly to the floor. She stretched them out in a cat like fashion before her, sighing at their release from the humid confines of her heavy footwear. ‘Hey, fuck you asshole’ she cried with mock indignation as your insult hit home. You laughed, setting your phone on the arm rest.

‘And after I got you a present as well’, she pouted. From her pocket she produced two test tubes, sealed with orange stoppers. Novelty shot glasses; you’d seen them in stores before around Halloween. A clear, semitransparent liquid swirled inside the tubes, shimmering slightly with rainbow colours like gasoline in a puddle of rainwater. ‘Fancy a shot?’ she asked innocently.

The room span slightly to remind you or your level of intoxication. ‘Nah’, you replied hesitantly, ‘I’m good; I think I’m going to split anyways’.

‘Just drink it you pussy’, she groaned, her black lined eyes rolling. ‘Fine’, you resigned. She normally got her way. Taking the vial from her green polished fingers you unscrewed the top, it squeaked against the glass before shooting out with a hollow pop. You sniffed it cautiously. You were reminded of sambuca but with something weird behind it, an odd chemical smell. ‘C’mon’, she groaned, eyes rolling. You shrugged and drained the glass tube quickly. Your mouth exploded momentarily with sweet fire before cooling into an unfamiliar cinnamon-like taste. You coughed once or twice and was about to ask your drunken, giggling friend what two dollar liquor store she had got this from when a familiar voice sounded from the doorway.

‘Hey guys’, Rosie stepped lightly into the room, relaxing against the half open door, ‘party’s pretty much over’. Your head swam, whatever Emma had given you was strong stuff. You blinked heavily. Rosie stretched, her athletic form arching seductively and drawing your unfocussed stare to her small but pert breasts, wrapped in a thick black sweater. ‘You can stay if you like’. She walked a few steps into the room, her platform heels clicking against the wooden floorboards, ‘everyone has gone home so there’s plenty of places to sleep down here or’, her dusky eyes turned to you, a smile forming on her red lips, ‘upstairs?’

 In your mouth your tongue felt massive, dry and slow. You began to reply but Emma cut across you, ‘Aww thanks hun, yeah we’ll be fine down here’. In a fluid motion she swung her legs up off the floor and stretched them across your thighs possessively. She leaned back into her arm of the sofa, one knee bent. Through the fabric of your jeans you could feel her every touch. Her right foot had stopped just below your crotch and a strange tingle of arousal spread from where the warm flesh rested on your leg. Her other heel perched on the armrest next to you. She flicked her toes playfully. The smell of her perfume mixed with sweat played about your nose, the sweet scent not unpleasant despite the hours spent dancing. Though dulled by alcohol your brain begged your body not to get an awkward erection, in this position she would surely feel it against the inside of her right knee. ‘We’re just going to crash on the sofa, he’s pretty wasted’, she added, smiling sweetly.

‘Oh’, Rosie replied deflated, ‘ok sure, see you guys in the morning’. She flashed a polite smile and left, closing the door softly behind her. You could hear her heels walking away down the hall before climbing the stairs. The room span, more violently than before. Your fingers twitched, grasping and releasing against the leather of the sofa. You turned to Emma who reclined comfortably in her position, eyes closed. A satisfied smile spread across her closed lips. You tried to question her but your brain struggled through a confused fog, your words getting lost. ‘I’m, I’m err,’ you began with difficulty, ‘I’m gonna go in that chair’. You nodded drunkenly to the armchair that stood in the nearby corner of the room.

‘Nope’, she commanded, her eyes remaining closed, ‘I’m comfy, stay where you are’. Her right leg pushed against you firmly, holding you in place. The heel of her foot connected with your reluctant erection. She made a small, delighted noise and, tilting her leg slightly, pressed the arch of her foot against your growing member. A whispered moan of pleasure escaped your guilty lips as she kneaded your manhood gently with her warm, smooth flesh. The weight of her foot rested against your balls and as you slouched down against the cushions, the tip of her toes flexing mere inches away from your half open lips; her scent caressing your nose hypnotically, you could not help but appreciate the new found position of power your friend held over you. She yawned prettily.

You remained frozen, drunk and lost, unsure what to do. Clearly she was drunk but still what if? Your hands remained at your sides prickling, the right held beneath the weight of her thighs. A minute or two after you assumed she was asleep, yourself struggling to remain conscious, she moaned softly and then spoke sleepily, ‘go on then, give me a foot massage, you know you want to.’ She giggled kindly, her tone free of mockery, ‘use your mouth if you like’, she added.

You began to stammer a reply. As you played her words over in your head, struggling to make sense of the situation, your vision slowly dimmed to black. With a weak yawn your eyes closed and you slumped back into the sofa’s embrace, warm and safe beneath the reassuring weight of Emma’s legs.

 To be continued. 

 

Chapter 2 by Nigma

You slept feverishly, plagued by night terrors; visions of great swooping shadows and rolling thunder. You were lost, drifting in an endless sea alone in the darkness, the night punctured by violent flashes of brilliant green lightning. You awoke with a start, dripping with cold sweat. The room was dark and unfamiliar. Your head still spun, making it hard to focus in the gloom. You must have fallen from the couch in the night; your legs sprawled out before you across the floor. A foul taste poisoned your mouth. Looking down you saw the pale splatter of vomit stained across your damp shirt. You groaned painfully. The air was warm, humid and close with a familiar scent.

Exhausted you flopped onto your back, your eyes scrunching against the headache that pounded in your head.  It was then that the tremors started. Rumbling up through the floor with the sound and force of an avalanche, your whole world began to shudder and quake around you. You tried to stand, staggering with difficulty to your feet before toppling back to the bucking floor. Before you your entire field of vision moved with an all encompassing hiss. The darkness that surrounded you was lit up by broad streams of grey light that cascaded from above. You knelt, staring with wide eyed disbelief as an immense female form moved before you, freeing you from its vast shadow.

In the early morning light you saw an impossible leg, black clad, bend; the knee forcing itself up to great heights like a mountain rising from the earth. Despite its terrible size the form moved quickly but casually. You scuttled backwards as a massive heel hissed its way across the shuddering ground. Squinting upwards you watched with fascinated horror as a cloudlike arm moved across the sky to tuck an errant cascade of green and black hair into a clip shaped like a skeletal hand.

A powerful yawn descended from the heavens. The giant being’s gaze cast about sleepily as she searched her surroundings, patting the surface lightly and sending shockwaves that rattled your bones with every touch. Dumbstruck you stared with disbelief at the titanic form of your friend. ‘Emma!’ you cried, struggling to your feet. You waved your arms above your head, desperate to make yourself noticed. She saw you almost immediately. With tectonic force she slid her body away from you and lowered herself down to your level. You couldn’t help but feel the stab of fear as the entire sky feel towards you. Her hands flowed around your position like a tidal wave, locked together behind you in a wall of flesh. Her face moved lightly through the air like a beautifully painted zeppelin. A wide smile, flavoured with shock and excitement spread across her face. Her eyes laughed with delight as she looked down at your tiny form. She remained still and silent for a moment, drinking in the situation. You called to her again, crying for her help. ‘Awesome’, she whispered.

Your brain overflowed with a thousand questions while uncertain panic formed a lump in your throat. Emma giggled at the sight of your tiny, confused form stood between the palms of her hands. You began to stammer a response however this was quickly cut short as her huge fingers closed about you, dwarfing you in their grip. Your stomach lurched and you fought to hold back vomit as your rushed upwards inside a prison of flesh, vertigo pinning you to the warm flesh of her hand.

Casually Emma leaned back into the thick cushions that were heaped on her side of the sofa. With a smile she lifted you close to her face. She stared at you triumphantly, her gigantic features shining with excitement. Below her body fell away like a black clad mountain range. From this vantage point you had an enviable view of her cleavage; her pale breasts both inviting and intimating from your shrunken perspective. Emma remained silent, giving you a second or two to comprehend your newfound position.

‘I can’t believe it’, she laughed, her words booming like thunder, ‘this is even better than I had hoped for!’ She ignored your frantic cries as she inspected you, at one point turning you over roughly in her hand to look at you from every angle. ‘As if I fell asleep too’, she cried, ‘I didn’t even get to see you shrink.’ A smirk crept across her lips, ‘Do you remember it? Did it hurt?’ she asked slyly. She continued, not waiting for nor interested in any response you could have given. ‘Y’know you are pretty lucky I am a sound sleeper; could you imagine if I had rolled over in my sleep? Splat! That would have sucked; breaking my new toy before I even got to play with it.’ A thoughtful look blossomed across her face, ‘Although I guess it would have been funny, in a fucked up kinda way. You getting shrunk and crushed like a bug under your best friend’s ass while she sleeps? That kind of shit could only happen to you. Although’, she grinned evilly, ‘it could still happen yet; y’know if you piss me off or I get bored with you or whatever’.

The look of terror on your face was all the response she needed and sparked more amused laughter from the goddess who held you captive. She tilted her hand causing you to fall back onto her palm with a startled cry. ‘Fuck’s sake, you are such a pussy all of a sudden’, she chastised, ‘it was only a joke, I’m not going to kill you dumbass, I’m going to keep you’.

‘Emma!’ you yelled; your fear of the giantess who loomed over you momentarily lost. ‘What the fuck are you doing? What the fuck is this? What have you done to me? Fucking turn me back, now!’ She tilted her hand, more violently this time and sent you tumbling across her palm. Again your protests and demands were ignored. ‘You are mine now; like a pet I guess or a slave maybe, whatever, either way you had better get used to it since I can’t change you back.’ This revelation, dictated with such nonchalance, hit you like a physical blow. Once again you stammered with disbelief, your tiny form helpless and pathetic in the palm of her hand.

Emma reached over to her phone and checked the time on the display. ‘Wow, it’s really early; I can’t believe I’m even awake, lucky for you though eh Bug?’ she winked at you playfully. ‘There’s no way Rosie will be alive yet so looks like I’ve got the place to myself. I was going to take you straight home, just drop her a text and split but I’m sure I can hang out here for a bit. First of all though, what happened to your shirt?’ Stunned by the direct question you looked down at the vomit that had crusted the front of your clothes. ‘Gross dude, looks like that last shot finished you off huh? Oh well, it’s not cold so I guess you could lose it’. Her other hand swept down towards you like a bird of prey. Deftly she clutched the fabric of your shirt between the nails of her thumb and finger carefully, so as not to carve into your skin beneath, and tore it from your body with a slight twitch of her wrist.

She looked at it critically. ‘Well we definitely don’t want anyone finding this, no matter how unlikely it is that they will figure out what actually happened to you’. She reached over and plucked an empty beer can off the adjacent end table and dropped your shirt into the darkness of the container before settling it back down. ‘There, I’m sure someone will toss that out later with the rest of the trash. Now’, she smirked mischievously, ‘if I remember correctly you were about to give me a foot massage before I passed out last night, right?’

Emma delighted in the look of disbelief mixed with terror that had fixed upon your face. ‘Whuh, whuh, whuh’ she mocked, bringing her deadly black lips close where you knelt. She giggled again, the sound evil and menacing. Her other hand appeared next to you, hanging above you like a pale scorpion’s sting. With a swift movement she pinched your torso between her finger and thumb and lifted you roughly into the air. You cried out in alarm however once again you were ignored.

You watched with wide eyes as she stretched out her arm and lifted her knees. Her movements were almost mechanical; you could not comprehend how something so large you move with such ease and speed. The fact that you were the one who had been shrunk and she was the same size she had always been had not yet settled into your mind. On either side of you her tight clad legs rose like bridges. Upon reaching her ankle your journey stopped. With little care she released her grip and sent you tumbling several feet, on your scale, onto the smooth leather of the couch. You rolled painfully before stopping against a warm, smooth obstacle. With a knowing feeling of dread you turned and stared at the titanic foot that towered over you. The reality of your new size hit home as she wiggle her car sized toes invitingly. This seemingly innocent movement provoked a cry of fear as you kicked yourself away from the great monument of flesh. The world shook as her other foot settled behind you, her arch curving high above your head. At this size the gentle curves of her foot, the smoothness of the ball and flowing lines of her heel took on a beautiful and deadly air.

‘Well then, what are you waiting for?’ she tapped her foot with powerful impatience, ‘get to work!’ You sat dumbstruck; none of this could be real. You made no movement as you tried to make sense of the situation, tried to wake up from this nightmare. Her pencilled eyebrows twisted into a frown. ‘Hello? Can you hear me down there? For fuck’s sake,’ she leaned forward, ‘I don’t get why you are being so difficult? Listen, if you don’t start doing as you are told I will crush you’. The leather floor rumbled as she lifted her foot for emphasis, resting it on her heel. Her toes flicked menacingly. ‘I would rather not have to but don’t for a second think I won’t grind you into the dirt like the bug you are now’. The shadow of her foot moved over you. Above your head the sky was a black expanse of fabric clad flesh just waiting to descend on you with unstoppable force. ‘Please Emma, no don’t!’ you cried, waving your arms frantically. ‘There’s a hundred ways I could kill you without even trying’, she continued, ‘you are mine to do whatever the fuck I want with but if you just do as you are told’, her foot moved away from you and returned to its resting position, ‘you’ll be ok. Now Bug, about my massage?’

Spurred by fear you raced to the mountain of flesh and threw yourself at the spot just above her big toe. Your tiny hands kneaded the warm, aromatic flesh. She moaned happily at your touch. ‘Very good Bug’, she cooed, ‘but I think you should be kissing my feet as well. You are a lowly insect worshipping your goddess after all’. She laughed at this, a soft satisfied chuckle. Fearing any delay would be punished you overcame any squeamishness and pushed your face deep into her flesh; your lips and hands working in tandem to please her.

The taste that filled your mouth was strange and alien. Her black tights carried the flavour of fabric softener laced with the salty tang of sweat from an active day’s wear. You pushed your entire body against the warm curves of her flesh. With a morbid arousal, ever conscious of how easily she could snuff you out, you massaged her foot, driving your arms, legs and face against the deadly black mass. Your erection returned, free from awkward fear, as you ground your pelvis against her.

For her part Emma was responsive, as you worked she adjusted her position to allow you greater access. Before you her foot rolled over, toes twitching like the ears of a great, sleeping beast. Exposing the flowing slopes of her sole, you dove onto the ball of her foot. Your body embraced the mound of her flesh eagerly, relishing in the soft sounds of approval that issued from the heavens. Your head was nestled just below her reclining big toe. Submitting fully to your new position you kissed the area directly underneath where her first two toes connected to the main body of the foot. From Emma’s movements, tiny ripples and flexes that flowed through her body, you sensed you had found a good spot. Extra attention was paid as you positioned yourself to better devote your time to her slowly flexing toes.

 

The blow, when it came, hit you like a truck. Without warning Emma rolled her foot sideways, knocking you from your feet and burying you under its weight. Your cry of pain and surprise was muffled as it swept over you. Your arms were pinned to the leather floor, darkness and heat engulfing you. Pain wracked your body as it was compressed under what felt like a hundred tons of female flesh. The taste of her foot filled your mouth, the sweat tainted fabric and warm flesh smothering you.

Your lungs burned as her weight forced your breath from them. Your ribcage creaked and groaned as she ground you mercilessly beneath the ball of her foot. Emma chuckled as she felt you flutter desperately beneath her. The tiny vibrations rumbled through her to crush you against the couch. She angled her foot forwards, twisting it evilly upon you. Bright flashes of light exploded before your eyes as you fought for breath in the overwhelming darkness. This was the end for you, this was how you died; trapped and crushed, screaming and in pain, shrunken into nothing beneath your friends foot. You heard your bones popping as she ground the life from you.

Chapter 3 by Nigma

Light and air assaulted you. Your mouth hung agape as you dragged air into your hungry lungs. Emma smiled down at you, watching as you rocked back and forth. ‘You are so shit’, she laughed, ‘honestly, I can’t believe you thought I’d just squish you like that. You should see your face, so pathetic’. She reached out and poked you hard in the stomach, raising another pained groan.  ‘Come on then Bug; let’s get out of here before Rosie gets up. Besides, I’d hate to have to share my new toy with her’.

Your body still ached from Emma’s last sadistic game. ‘Fuck you’, you snarled through gritted teeth. You clamped a hand to your ribs as you rose to your feet, ‘you fuckin’ psycho, you’re crazy, you can’t do this’.

‘Whatever’, she laughed, ‘I told you, I can do anything I want to you. Now come on, you can wait on the floor while I put my boots on then we’ll head back to my place’. Her hand engulfed you as she snatched you from the sofa, your futile protests being nothing more than an amusement to her. The world rushed by as she lowered you to the floor, once again releasing you at the last minute to crash painfully onto the wooden floorboards.

Her legs swung over you, landing to your left with two heavy thuds. She rested on her toes for a second, her heels bobbing high in the air. From this angle she was larger than ever. Leaning forwards she dragged the nearest boot towards her. The ground shook as it approached, the platform itself higher than a house. You limped backwards, desperate to be away from the giant gothic monster. Emma chuckled again, watching you as one would watch a frightened mouse. ‘You always did like these boots didn’t you Bug? Maybe if you’re a good little slave I’ll let you live in one of them. You would love that, wouldn’t you? I can imagine you now, licking the insole and wanking over my feet. You’re such a little perv’. She winked down at you as she lifted it from the floor and slid her foot inside, ‘I can’t believe you thought I didn’t know, you’re such a dumbass.’

A shadow fell across you as she angled her leg on her knee, the platform hanging above you as she tied her laces. ‘On the other hand’, she mused, ‘I could always smush you under them if you talk back to me again. What d’you think to that huh? Do you want to go like that? It would be so easy, I probably wouldn’t feel a thing. No? Good, now wait there while I finish lacing these up and we’ll head off’.

You stood in silence, helpless and defeated as she pulled on her other boot and began tying the miles of laces together. Somewhere distant there was a buzzing sound, an electronic vibration. Without a word Emma turned away from you and opened her bag, rooting through the debris in search of her phone.

A mad thought sneaked into your mind. She was distracted; her attention was away from you for now. How long did you have, seconds, longer if she answers that text straight away? Escape, the word was guilty and dangerous. The door behind you was still ajar, leading into a hallway and several other rooms. If you could get that far you might find help, rouse a sleeping party goer or hide long enough to get Rosie’s attention. That or get crushed by a careless footfall.

But what was the alternative? If Emma got you home you’d never escape. You’d live your life at her mercy, desperately trying to ward off the day she decided to kill you. A life of servitude and torture, surely anything was better than that. Time was precious, you had to make a move.

Your first steps were careful, moving backwards slowly, your eyes fixed on her as she remained with her back to you. Each inch was precious, on your scale another few feet towards freedom. You swallowed hard, your mouth still dry and filled with the taste of her foot. The retreat turned into a jog, a desperate and jerky movement. Finally you turned and ran. You heart pounded in your ears as you raced across the floorboards, leaping over the cracks between planks as you tore towards the door.

A vibration froze you. Faint and distant the ground beneath you hummed. You turned, slowly, your blood freezing in your veins. Emma remained seated, her attention still her phone. Her brow furrowed cutely, if such a word could still be used to describe the monster, as she scrolled lazily with a single finger. Her feet remained together, stationary atop their massive platforms.

The vibration intensified slightly, fluttering beneath your feet. Someone else must already be awake! Hope flared within you as you ran with renewed speed towards the door. You could do this, you could escape from her. Yes, you almost cried aloud as the door began to open, the handle turning as if in slow motion.

You heard Emma gasp behind you as Rosie walked into the room. Barefoot, her long legs ended in a pair of black short shorts. She rubbed one eye, her hair messy from sleep. A matching black band t-shirt clung to her, hanging off of one shoulder. You shouted to her as you sped to safety, the ground shaking with every step as she walked towards you, her toenails painted a deep red. She yawned, ‘morning’, she said sleepily. You looked backwards to where Emma was already on her feet, she cast a desperate look to where you had once stood and then spotted you. Her eyes bored into you coldly, promising nothing but death.

An insincere smile flitted back to her face, masking her annoyance. ‘Hey Rosie, how’s your head?’ Rosie groaned a reply and slouched onto her hip. She had stopped just less than two hundred yards on your scale, an easy distance to cover even in your bruised and beaten condition. Emma stepped towards you, trying to close the gap in a casual manner. ‘Me too, I really shouldn’t have had that last drink, or ten’, she joked, ‘he had to leave though, he stepped outside to get some air but I think he has snuck home without me. He said thanks though, really enjoyed the night even if he was acting a bit weird, probably just the booze huh?’

Her boot crunched behind you but it was too late. You flew forwards Rosie’s foot, the flexing toes the sweetest thing you had ever seen. Freedom and safety at last; if she got you out of this and got you back to normal you’d love her forever. Emma inched forwards as the two giants chatted, trying to trap the evidence of her crime beneath her boot. You darted forwards out of reach and jumped at the arch of Rosie’s foot.

She smelled of last night’s perfume and morning sweat but it was heaven to know that soon this would all be over. You shouted her name and pounded your fists on the smooth flesh of her foot. Despite the urgency of the situation you didn’t fail to appreciate the sight looking up those long, toned legs of hers.

Rosie moved her foot away, causing you to stumble forwards. ‘Oh my God,’ she cried aloud as her eyes found you. You waved and shouted to her, unaware whether or not she could even hear you at this size. A relieved grin split your face, immune to the look of rage that simmered beneath Emma’s neutral expression.

Rosie’s stared down at you in amazement, her eyes wide with shock. ‘Oh my God’, she repeated, ‘that gross bug was crawling on my foot’. Her words hit you like a hammer blow. ‘No’, you yelled, your voice hoarse, ‘no, Rosie, please it’s me, please, help me! Please, I’m not a bug, I’m not a bug!’

Her foot moved quickly, the toes pointed downwards. Your hands shot forwards to protect you as her big toe struck you, lifting you from your feet and throwing you backwards to where Emma watched in momentarily stunned silence. ‘Gross, I can’t believe it got in here, it is so weird’. Rosie looked down on you with disgust, her foot raised.

For the second time you lay in the shadow of a giant woman’s foot. Time slowed as it moved above you, tiny pieces of lint clinging desperately to her sole. Your arms were held uselessly in front of you as you shouted to her again and again, begging her not to crush you. Her face was lost as her foot lowered, descending to smear you into the floor. ‘No!’ you both shouted at once, Emma moving forwards to pull Rosie’s foot away. You rolled to one side as the two girls collided above you.

The giant foot struck the earth like a bomb blast, slamming into the ground mere inches from you. It dwarfed you, a wall of destructive flesh ready and eager to grind you into nothingness. Rosie raised her toes and pivoted on the ball of her foot, reaching out to where you scuttled backwards. Her first two toes moved over you, ready to slam into your tiny body.

It was Emma that saved you, her grip on Rosie’s leg drawing her away. ‘What the fuck?’ Rosie cried in surprise, ‘It’s just a bug; I don’t want it to get away!’ She stepped forwards, standing over you. Her heel blocked your flight to the relative safety found in the darkness beneath the armchair. You collapsed onto your side, the damage from her kick catching up with you. At this small size you seemed to be more resistant to blows that should have killed you but that didn’t help with the pain.

Emma thought quickly, ‘Yeah I know but you don’t know, it could be full of eggs or some shit, you don’t want that all over your bare foot do you? Just go and get some tissue or something and crush it with that. It’s not like it’ll be able to get away, you practically killed it anyway, look’.

‘Yeah you’re right, I’ll be right back’. She scowled down at you for a second then stepped over you, her foot skimming just above you then thudding down onto the floorboards. She turned and strode from the room.

‘I gotta be going now anyway Hun’, Emma called after her, ‘I’ll catch you later in the week, ok?’ You turned slowly, looking up at the giant girl who stood next to you. Her hand filled your vision and closed tightly around your broken body. Once again you were dragged roughly upwards. When her hand opened again she held you to her face.

Her eyes narrowed, a sneer raising the corner of one of her lips to reveal glistening white teeth within. ‘You are fucking dead’, she whispered before dropping you into the pocket of her jacket.

 

Compromise and resolution by Nigma

The air was warm and close within your prison. The sounds of the outside world, of conversations and traffic and the crunch of Emma’s boots on the autumn leaves were distorted and muffled. Your stomach churned with ever step; the ground shaking violently, throwing you against the smooth cloth walls at her slightest movement.

Time had seemed to stop.

Her face filled your mind. The curl of her lips, those beautiful eyes corrupted by hatred and hurt. And her words, ‘you are fucking dead,’ grew a knot of fear in your stomach.

It didn’t make sense. If she had known you had liked her in that way and more so had liked you back why was she going this to you?

She world shook again, the sound of keys jingling in a lock reached your ears. Door opens, door closes. The sound of heavy platform boots on floorboards, stairs creaking beneath their weight.

Each step increases the dread that holds you; your heart beats furiously in your chest. What is she going to do to you?

Another door opens and closes. Bedsprings groan as your prison tilts sideways, pressing you against the soft, warm surface of her hip. The sound of buckles unfastening as she takes off her boots tolls like a death knell as you pull yourself through the folds of fabric.

Her face is in your mind, those eyes. The look on her face when she saw you running to Rosie.

Oh fuck.

Your mind rationalises her thoughts as much as it can. She thinks you betrayed her, that she did this to bring you closer together and you ran to another woman at the first chance you got.

Oh fuck.

Despite your friendship you had always known Emma was a bit of a psycho. Her boyfriends she had were always kept on a tight leash, their phones checked, their friends vetted. You had spoken to her before about it but it had fallen on deaf ears. Emma was a control freak and jealous by nature.

She may have been hot, she may have been fun to hang around with but as a serious girlfriend?

You would have had to have been mad. Oh fuck.

Her breakups had always been dramatic, screaming and sobbing and oaths of revenge.

And now she had her latest crush, the most recent object of her affection literally in her grasp.

And she had been betrayed.

The world outside groaned as she moved from the bed. Above you a hundred tons of studs of leather hissed from her shoulders, folding around you like a great black sea. You could hear her bare footfalls on the wooden floor.

You waited, paralysed with fear as she did god knows what in her room. She couldn’t have forgotten you.

You were not that lucky.

After a minute, ten, an hour had passed her jacket and the pocket you were held in rose. Gravity flopped, the walls around you swaying. You were held there, waiting on the edge until you dropped.

The leather around you roared like thunder as it plummeted to the earth. Your stomach rolled inside of you, your bones shrieking with g force as you fell within the pouch.

The sound of your impact was deafening. Within the pocket you avoided most of the damage thought your skin and joints were bruised and aching. You lay there, your chest rising and falling as you tried to steal a breath and control your heartbeat. A sliver of yellow light poured in from the top of the pocket, now a horizontal cave mouth a mere few feet away.

‘Get out here,’ she commanded, her harsh tone pulsing through you like ice.

You debated, for a foolish second, remaining were you were. Common sense won and you began to creep, hand over hand like a frightened animal, across the lining of her pocket and to the leather bound exit.

The light hand just fallen across you when she spoke again, louder and with greater anger than before. ‘Don’t make me come and get you.’

You bolted forwards, staggering onto the wooden floor, your eyes blinking furiously as they adjusted to the brightness.

As they took in the Goddess that towered over you. Oh fuck.

She seemed larger than before. She perched upon the edge of her bed, one bare leg crossed over her knee. The shadow of her barefoot fell across you. Her other rested patiently on the floorboards, her huge toes painted a mouth watering green.

You look on them with terror. Once objects of your secret fetish Emma’s feet now represented her total power over you. With a simple movement she could catch you between her toes or beneath the ball of her foot and grind you into nothing but paste. She had reduced you to a bug and, in her mind, you had betrayed her.

‘Did I say you could stand?’ She growled, slamming her other foot down beside you. The force of the blow threw you from where you stood dumbstruck and sent you sliding painfully across the polished floor.

‘Get on your knees,’ she commanded. Though barely recovered you raced to obey her, your head bowed by instinct. Your eyes bored into the woodwork, your senses deadly aware of her presence around you. You could feel the heat of the foot that loomed over you, your nostrils were filled with the mixed scent of sweat and perfume. You dared not look up at her.

‘How dare you?’ she hissed, ‘How fucking dare you?’

‘P-please,’ you stammered.

‘Shut up, just shut the fuck up!’ Her foot slammed down next you throwing a warm shockwave over your aching body.

‘I gave you everything you could have wanted! I made you my pet, isn’t that what you wanted? You could have had everything! I would have let you live out your creepy desires, you could have it all! Didn’t I say you were going to go in those boots that you always lusted after? Didn’t I say you could pleasure yourself at my feet?’

Frightened tears speckled your eyes as you looked up at her. Her face was a picture of fury. Her green pigtails bunched beside her head, matching the green and black that shadowed her piercing eyes.

‘I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to-‘ you pleaded.

‘Save it.’ She held up a silencing hand, her eyes closing. ‘We would have been perfect. I would have got to look after you, to keep you safe. You would have got to worship me as your goddess like you always wanted. Like those stories you wrote online that you don’t think anyone knows about.’

Your eyes bulged in your head, how could she have known?

‘But you’ve fucked it.’ She said, her tone more sad than angry.

You fled to her toes, begging her for forgiveness as your mouth kissed her skin. You worshipped her, begged her, called her your goddess.

‘You fucked it!’ she cried, her foot ploughing forwards, smashing into your face and upper body. You screamed in agony as a splash of blood erupted from your nose and mouth. The blow lifted you from your feet and sent you crashing onto the floorboards.

‘You could have had it all but you’d rather try and fuck the toes of that fucking plastic doll Rosie. You pervert, you fucking sicko! How could you betray me like that? After everything I have done for you, do you know how hard it was to get that shit for you? How much it cost?’

You tried to rise to your knees, your arms waving above you head as her bare foot rose over you.

‘You dare do that to me after everything I’ve done for you? You ungrateful fucking bug!’

Emma was hysterical, her eyes edged with tears. Her toes quivered as the ball of her foot angled downwards, ready to stomp you into nothing. You couldn’t help but dart your eyes to her exposed crotch, to see her pink womanhood blossom between her pale thighs. The darkness of a black batman t-shirt surrounded her hips.

‘I should fucking kill you right now you fucking asshole!’ she cried, ‘I should just fucking stomp you out like the disgusting insect you are!’

The muscle in her calf twitched, you scrunched your eyes,  waiting for the death blow as her impossible weight liquidised you between her flesh and the wood.

She sniffed, ‘But I’m not going to.’

Your eyes opened again, blood still weeping from your nose. You looked up at her with hope as her foot moved across the sky and settled back onto the floor with a low boom. Her face was still filled with malice, her eyes narrow.

‘But I’m not going to,’ she repeated, ‘why should I? You’d probably get off on something like that you little creep. No, I’m going to do something for me. Why should you get some pleasure out of your death when I am the one that has done everything for you?’

You tried to run as she reached down and effortlessly scooped you up between her slender fingers.

You were slammed against her flesh as she dragged you upwards; once again pulling you close to her face.

Her bottom lip quivered, causing the balls of her piercings to shimmer in the light. The bed groaned as she settled back onto the edge of it before shuffling backwards.

‘You could have had it all,’ she said sadly, positioning you so as to give you the best view of her titanic body. Her leg curled cutely beneath her, her breast pushing pleasingly against her t shirt. Her big eyes filled with a mix of melancholy and mischief.

‘Well,’ she whispered, ‘I guess I will just have to make the best of it.

Realisation finally hit you as she slowly reached down to the hem of her shirt and pulled it upwards. You began to scream, begging her, pleading with her as her fingers curled around you. ‘So long Jerkface,’ she smiled as you were pulled away from her.

You cried frantically, trying to claw at the fabric of her shirt as you were tracked along it. You cried to her, calling her by name, begging her as your goddess. She moaned, her only reply as she tilted her head backwards and arched her hips.

Her other hand, gripping the folds of her t shirt, flashed by as you were dragged towards her waiting lips. A wall of warmth hit you as you were brought between her legs, the hot air filling your lungs, flooding your nostrils with the scents of her warm sex.

She was already moist, her folds slick with excited juices.

Her fingers manipulated you, tilting your head forwards as she began to push you towards her. Her powerful hand was resilient to you clawing and biting.

You screamed your last, throwing up your arms as she thrust you into her. Immediately, boiling walls of flesh enclosed you. Her juices covering your head; filling your mouth, your nose, your eyes and ears. Your arms were snapped backwards, crushed and shattered by her thrusts. They were pinned to your sides as she pushed you deeper, her thumb encircling her engorged clitoris.

She moaned with pleasure as you were crushed and compressed within her, her voice rumbled through your hell like the groans of some beast. Your lungs burned as you sucked down her juices, drowning in the darkness. Your head pounded, your skull creaking as she squeezed it with her relentless muscles. She squealed, shuddering as you were thrust in and out of her, faster and faster, bones breaking with every movement.

The heat increased, her breathing booming faster and faster, harder and harder. You screamed silently within your mind as the universe closed in, your thoughts evaporated until there was nothing but her. Nothing but Emma, your goddess.

The bed shook, the headboard clattering as she ground her ass into her mattress. Her hips bucked, her teeth closing around her lips, her eyes scrunched shut beneath her brow tipped with sweat as she pushed you harder and harder, the pleasure building within her, faster and faster until.

Pop.

Emma climaxed as your body was ground into nothing inside of her. Hot cum flushed across her fingers as she circled your pulverised body against her quivering walls. Her eyes squeezed shut, her lip trembled, her other hand knotting the bed sheets.

She let out a long, low breath of air, basking in the sunlight filtering through her window. She lay there a while, her fingers inside of her, slowly rotating your indistinguishable remains.

In tiny, pleasing circles.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3309