Exercise in Futility by pulseshot
Summary:

A physical trainer must find the balance between a lust for submission and the love of his wife.

 


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Muscle Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3089 Read: 21241 Published: January 14 2013 Updated: January 14 2013
Story Notes:

 This is intended to incorporate a lot of the aspects of the slow-shrink/shrinking guy genre that i find most enjoyable. 

That being said this is my first story so I’m sure there is room for improvement. I'll try and update frequently. 

 

1. Getting along with less by pulseshot

2. My first appointment of the day by pulseshot

3. How it Started by pulseshot

Getting along with less by pulseshot
Author's Notes:

A little character orientation here.

Thoughts, comments please!

A lot of people seem to have this impression that a career as a physical trainer is a pretty sweet deal, you work out all day and get paid to look great. While it’s true that since I started working full-time about three years ago I’ve gotten a lot stronger, and because I’m surrounded by healthy-minded individuals  all day, there are new tricks to staying in shape that I get to absorb and pass on to my clients.

What they don’t tell you is how hard it is to stay in a committed relationship when you work with so many hot people day in and day out.

Sorry for the delayed introduction, I’m Mark. I got married at a pretty young age to my roommate in college. Don’t get the wrong idea, dorms were co-ed.

Megan and I hit it off instantly. Of course it was an added bonus that we could fuck whenever we wanted. A small athletic frame, with an ample chest that offset the rest of her petite features, she was a dream come true. Like me, Megan was interested in a career in education but while I was sure I wanted to be a trainer she insisted on taking a job in K-12.

Flash forward to present day…

“Don’t forget to pick up pomegranates on your way home!”

“Yeah…you know I won’t by back ‘til late right?”

One foot out the door and my attempt to bolt without a goodbye has been dashed on the jagged rocks of nagging.

“Again?? What do they possibly need to keep you for afterhours?” Megan appears at the top of the stairs wrapped in a towl, her hair stuck to her face. Beads of water from her fresh shower trail down the length of her shapely calves.

“There’s this new software. Management is making each trainer log all our old client history,” I lie.

“Anyway don’t worry, I won’t forget. I’ll try to be home before you have to go to bed.”

Don’t get my wrong, I love my wife. She’s always been there for me. Especially during the big shrink, she was supportive and nurturing and I’m such an asshole for cheating on her. But it’s because she’s all those things that I want to be with other women.

Maybe I should back up a bit. You see about a year into working full-time as a physical trainer at the local Gold’s a big protein chemical disaster happened. It was all over the news. This genetic anomaly had found its way into a batch of protein supplement, the kind you take with water or in a shake, or if you’re someone in the body building business, all the time.

So it had varying effects on different people, most saw lost muscle mass or an inch or two off their height. Trainers like me were the worst off, I shrunk about 3 feet. So I’m just shy of 4 ft tall, for now. The doctors still aren't sure if I'm really done shrinking but for the past year or so things have pretty much leveled off.

So needless to say when it happened I was devastated about the whole thing, thankfully Megan was always there, through the worst of it. Time passed and society adjusted to the few of us who fell into the category of “severerly vertically impaired”, heck it even grew into a growing fetish on the internet. A news article about it was what drew me to the web in the first place. I soon learned all about the size community and found myself surprisingly aroused by the thought of being completely overpowered by a large sexy woman.

I tried it out with Megan but things always felt wrong, I felt like because we met at normal heights I would never be able to satisfy her again...

I was only a couple minutes late into work and apparently a client was already waiting for me. A last minute write- in and who was I kidding, I needed the money.

I headed up to the second floor, my office is near the circuit machines, my mind goes into auto-pilot for a moment and my gaze focuses on the floor in front of me until I'm almost on top of her. I careen head first into that familiar pair of muscular tan thighs.

Of course, I should have known. April.

End Notes:

I wrote one more chapter for this first round, hopefully I'll be making additions soon. 

My first appointment of the day by pulseshot
Author's Notes:

The day gets off to a rocky start for Mark, but life is tough and you've gotta earn that paycheck.

I stare up at her, the size difference is too much to comprehend. This woman used to have to crane her neck up past my chest just to look me in the eye, now here I was no taller than her armpit. Not only could I smell her musky aroma coming off her body but I could feel the warmth. She had just finished an upper body circuit and hard worked up a good sweat.

“Hey shorty, wanna try a set? We might have to adjust the seat for you though!” She giggled and pursed her lips as she stepped closer to my diminutive frame.

“Y’know, if it’s too heavy I can always spot you…” It was then I noticed just how large her arms were compared to mine. They were swollen from a serious workout sure, but as it was, her bicep was larger than my thigh. As April got closer her smell got stronger. At first I wasn’t repulsed by the smell, it was just strange and unfamiliar but not entirely unpleasant, now though as she was almost on top of me, I found myself drawn to her. I wanted to breathe in nothing but her smell…it was almost hypnotizing and took everything in my power to resist losing what little dignity I had left.

“I don’t need your help April, you know I can’t lift as much as you right now anyway, my body is still recovering from the effects of the protein powder.”

I move away from her but she reaches out and grabs my arm, her grip forces me to hold still and then she draws me closer to her, slowly the scent returns, more enticing than before,

“C’mon Mark, you used to be SO much fun when you were big. Remember how you would stay late and teach me all about the different muscles in the arm? You said it was always easier to teach if you had resistance, you know, being tied up? What if we tried out a lesson with you tied up now? I’m sure it would be, hmm, educational?”

With that she pulled me close to her chest and hugged me, laughing deep at her own teasing. All I could do was struggle helplessly, the slick skin of her arms rubbed onto my face and the smell, God the smell was so much. It turned me on completely, even though I was aware of my hopeless situation I couldn’t help but get rock hard in her arms. Despite my smaller stature, this development did not go unnoticed by my towering capture.

“Oh, what’s this? For me?”

She reached down and easily found my cock and gave it a light tug.

“if you want it so bad tiny all you had to do was ask. I’ll be at the usual spot after work. Try not to get lost.”

With that April let go of me and my member, it took all I could not to collapse on the gym floor. Luckily it didn’t seem like anyone witnessed our little embrace, but by the time I had composed myself I realized not only had April taken off but that a small stain of precum was becoming visible on the exterior of my kids sized shorts.

Why did I even come to work today.

 

End Notes:

Just more orientation, at least you know the direction I'm taking this story. I plan on developing the character along the way rather than just shoot a wall of text explaining the plight of our character. Look for more updates soon.

How it Started by pulseshot
Author's Notes:

A little background on how Mark got himself into this trouble in the first place. Thanks for the comments. I'm takin' 'em to heart!

I got to my office and prayed the rest of the day would pass without a similar incident. Not that I wasn’t looking forward to tonight. I couldn’t explain it, but after the shrinking started it wasn’t just me that was becoming more submissive. Some of the girls I had worked and trained with began looking at me differently, almost as if there was hunger in their eyes.

Maybe all these women who spent so much time working on becoming stronger were excited for a chance to show it off? Who was I to deny them, or myself?

I sat down to the blinking light of the voicemail, it was Megan.

I pressed play, “Hey honey, I was just calling in to see if you were doing OK, you left in such a hurry this morning and I don’t know,” she paused. “Maybe the software switch is stressing you out? I have a surprise for you tonight, I hope you can get out at a reasonable time. Love you!”

-click-

I had about a dozen or so clients on my schedule for the day. It might seem strange they keep a 3’ ft something guy on staff for weight training but the fact of the matter was the exercises remained the same regardless of how big you were, technique is always where people seem to struggle. I just often used smaller weights than most of my clients. It also didn’t hurt to get paid for the much needed physical therapy; I was always a little hopeful it would help get me back some of the lost inches.

The day went by smoothly, compared to how it started. I didn’t have to worry about that kind of behavior from any of my other clients. April had always been an aggressive girl ever since I started training with her. She quickly caught on with whatever workout I threw her way and became addicted to getting bigger and stronger. At the time her tiny five foot stature made this cute and easy to work with, but after I came back the dynamic shifted completely.

She would request sessions with me and then just watch as I struggled with modest weights as she would tackle three times what I would with ease. It came to a head sometime last month; I had clocked out for the night and had just finished a workout. I was walking out into the parking lot when I saw her out of the corner of my eye.

“Psst..Hey Mark!”

“Uhh, hi  April..” I replied. Needless to say I was a little surprised to see her hanging out afterhours and in a dark parking lot no less.

“What’s wrong, do you need a jump or something?” I asked as I attempted to make my way to my car.

She was too quick for me though and blocked my path. She was wearing a tight black workout top that left just a portion of her taunt stomach revealed and was sporting matching running shorts.

“I had a question for you,” she blurted out. “Why do you keep accepting sessions with me?”

I hadn’t really expected that one, but as it turned out she wasn’t the only person to raise the question. Some of my coworkers had noticed the embarrassing situation she would put me in whenever we worked out. Most knew that after the chemical shrink the worst thing they could do was bring up my dwindling masculinity. Most did anyway.

 Eventually my buddy Kyle brought it up, I was losing some of my other clients and couldn’t understand why.

“Who would want to take lessons from a guy losing face to a woman a head shorter than most NORMAL people?!” he yelled at me one afternoon. “She doesn’t even need your help anymore dude, everyone is beginning to suspect that April is taking sessions solely for the purpose of spending time with you. A married man.” His last words cut like a knife.

 At least that’s what Kyle thought, I was too blind to realize it at the time but he might have been right. Had I somehow grown to like our sessions as much as she did?

“I’m not going to turn away a client who has shown such improvement over the course of just a couple years,” I stammered, it was what I said next that got me into real trouble. “Besides April, you’re really pretty. I mean, it beats spending time teaching some New Year’s resolution breaker how to touch their toes.”

“So you really mean that huh?” April took a step closer and put both her hands on my shoulders, “well then little Markie, why don’t I return the favor and teach you something?”

I should have stopped it right then and there, flung her arms off of me and driven home. I could have resisted her temptations, but she was just so…imposing. Standing there legs akimbo, her dark hair framed her high cheek bones perfectly. Her pert breasts jutted out, firmly contained within her top and just inches away from my face. As her massive hands rested on my shoulders, I felt even more under her control that night. I stared down and saw just how close her midriff was to my chest. I caved.

We found our way into the equipment room and began to make out passionately. Her mouth and tongue so much larger than my own, dominated our exchange. I had my hands on her hips, trying to steer this creature through the path of least resistance was all I could muster. April had enveloped both sides of my head with her hands, I felt like she had the force to rip my head off my shoulders just to keep making out with me at her own level. What she did next was the next best thing for her.

She drifted one hand down to my buttocks and cupped it with little difficulty.

“upsy daisy” she whispered in my ear.

With that she pulled me up and rested me on a workout bench near a stack of medicine balls. The thud of her throwing me down onto the bench caused one of the balls to roll into our view.

“Feeling small?” She teased, reaching for my crotch with her now free hands.

“April…stop…I can’t.” I offered little protest. We both knew I wanted this.

“You had your chances Mark, you could have stopped our sessions months ago and you could have left just now outside. I didn’t force you then, but I will if I have to now.”

She laid me down the length of the bench and draped herself over me. April pulled my shorts off with one slow motion. Savoring the moment. Up until then I had been lost in passion, now that we were getting closer to something irreversible I wanted to stop it. I offered my hands up in protest, trying to push her chest away from me was comedic to say the least.

“Hahaha, I can barely feel that Mark, are you really trying?” She smirked at my efforts and took one hand from its attention on my cock and brought it to my hands. Clasping them together and pinning them behind my head.  “Or is this just part of our little dance? You pretend to be the strong man up until the very end?”

With my arms no longer at my disposal all I could do was watch as she stroked my eager dick, making sure to never take her eyes off my face. She was really enjoying this.

“So Mark, are you going to admit it yet? Admit how much you enjoy me showing off my strength? You’ve certainly sacrificed a lot to keep me around. I mean, how much money do you think you’ve lost embarrassing yourself in front of other clients?”

April took her hand off my cock and began to remove her shorts.

“ Who would want a shrimp like you to teach them anything about being strong?”

“Why do you keep coming to me then,” I yelled. “Why are you doing this??”

The shorts were off, and April began to dangle them unceremoniously in front of my face with her free hand.

“Mmm, take a whiff, they’re certainly pungent.” With that she dropped the shorts on top of my face. She wasn’t kidding, I nearly choked on her smell. My eyes watered and I felt dizzy but my senses were sharp enough to hear her next words ring clear like a bell.

 

“Listen Mark, I know your secret so just give in. This is turning you on as much as it is me. I’ve always wanted you, but when you were big you never took me seriously, but after you came back that all changed.”

I felt then her moist labia kiss the tip of my cock, she was going to fuck me whether I wanted it or not.

“Ohhhh,” she exclaimed as she began to ride me, her hands moved to hold my hips and she was beginning to press down on me, hard.

“The tiny guy couldn’t take his eyes off of me.” She said with passion in her voice. “I wanted to see you more and more, working out and teasing you, I felt like we were getting closer each time to this moment. The moment you would give up and surrender yourself to me.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. It resonated completely with what I had secretly been craving from Megan. Oh no, Megan. The thought of betraying her made my heart sink. However, I couldn’t stop what was set into motion. April was fucking me with reckless abandon. I had become a passenger, along for the ride. I was swept away by wave after wave of her orgasms.

“That’s it little man, accept it.” She said with a grunt, another eruption building within her.

Underneath her titanic expanse of tan flesh I could feel my own explosion building. A moment later I lost myself in April. I gushed what felt like gallons of cum into her pussy, but I think she was too lost in herself to notice or even care.

“Yes, that’s it. Right there!! OOHH!” With that she collapsed on top of me. Her fresh scent of sweat mixing with the musk of her shorts, which, while not still wrapped around my face had nestled themselves right under my chin.

A few moments later April and I had found our clothes and were tidying up the equipment room from our…whatever that just was.

“You’re not half bad half-pint; maybe I’ll keep you around for awhile. After all, I worked this hard to get you, and now that you’re mine, I plan to get the full range of uses out of you.”

Great, I thought, just great.

 

End Notes:

So that’s how April and Mark’s illicit exploit got started. Next chapter I hope to do some more foot related interaction.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3263