Matter Reduction: Microplois by microtopian
Summary:

Follow Jon as he makes his way into the first micro-city in the U.S--Micropolis. A scaled replica of NYC that fits on a table. 


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Matter Reduction Technology
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 9709 Read: 34687 Published: January 04 2013 Updated: January 08 2013

1. Chapter 1 by microtopian

2. Chapter 2 by microtopian

3. Chapter 3 by microtopian

4. Chapter 4 by microtopian

Chapter 1 by microtopian

Jon couldn’t believe his luck. He was going to get to live inside one of the first micro-cities in the U.S—Micropolis. After calling up the number and waiting a week to receive is free informational video, he was hooked to the idea. However, this time he would be shrunk even smaller. Micropolis is a replica of New York City that fits on one table. The new Freedom Tower stands about a foot tall on the replica. To Jon that one foot, will now be 1,800 feet to him making him, literally, microscopic.

 

The video went on to say that the government would be giving the first people to inhabit the miniature city two tickets to NYC for free. One ticket is for a guest to see them off. Ironically, due to the new shrinking involved in airlines, both people would shrink before they made it to NYC. The micro-city will be secured by the FBI in an undisclosed location. Jon and 49,999 of his future micropolians will be mass shrunk and then taken to their new home after getting to see the city they will be living in. The entire city will fit three-million and Jon is going to be one of the last few thousand shrunk as he needs to graduate from high school first.

 

The video stated that all of the buildings would be secured by magnets that connect them to the table. All the building’s will look the same as NYC, but appearances are deceiving as they are all made of a plastic material in order to be carried with ease if necessary.

 

Jon also learned that two to three giant women will be hired to watch over the city, at a time, to make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible. Women were chosen for this job since research suggested that giant males made people feel uneasy. The god’s will be in charge of taking the micro-sized people on field trips into the normal-sized world. There will be traveling-cases that can fit 100,000 people at a time. One of the bigger catches about joining the micro-city is that the government wants the people of the first city to be shrunk to make many public appearances is the giant world. They hope it will lead to more micro-cities cropping up and good public relations.

 

One of the downsides of shrinking so small, Jon found out he wouldn’t get to see his home ever again. However, his mother and sister can visit every once in a while, such as for holidays. Jon’s mother Diane, and sister, Amy, didn’t like that part but felt that it was Jon’s decision to make.

 

3 months after Jon’s graduation from high school…

 

It was the morning of Jon’s plane ride to NYC. He was looking forward to shrinking for the first time since his science class. Jon and his mother Diane made their way through the busy airport to the shrinking portal, where the thousands of passengers per plane were shrunk down and carried off by the giant stewardesses. This is the first time either Jon or Diane had ever been to the airport since overpopulation had taken affect.

 

“Attention ladies and gentlemen, those waiting to be shrunk for their flight to NYC need to go to the East Bridge, thank you.”

 

Jon and his mother followed the growing crowd. They entered the large room where about 25,00 people were going to be shrunk to the standard ¼ of an inch tall. Jon looked at the tickets that read “East Bridge, Gate 2, Carrying-Compartment 2.”

Jon looked around and noticed that their must have been around 25 giant-versions of the carrying-case he had been in when he went to school. This time though they extended about 1,000 feet with 4 rows of seats. Each row could hold up to 250 normal-sized people. He didn’t know that mass shrinking would shrink the carrying-case as well.

 

Jon grabbed his mother by the arm and strolled over to their seats. He looked at his ticket and it said “Row 4, Seats 111/112.” After trudging over people’s feet he finally was able to breath.

 

“I can’t believe we are about to be shrunk with so many people, I didn’t realize how many people flew,” Jon said to his mother.

 

“I know, it’s going to be weird to shrink like this. I’ve never had to really go through with it since we’ve lived in the same small town,” Diane said.

 

A beeping noise went through the huge room as 25,000 people were silenced. The loud speaker roared to life. The room’s began to be enclosed by the see-through roof. The ceiling turned into a giant monitor where three women appeared, all with nametags, uniforms, and their hair tied back. A cute blond woman named Katie held a microphone. Another blond named Liz stood next to a brunette named Sharon.

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, the shrinking process will begin after I go through the boarding process. You will be shrunk to ¼ of an inch. Please remain calm as I, Katie, and my colleagues, Liz and Sharon, come and collect each of your carrying cases one-by-one. For those who haven’t flown before, we will be about 1,000 feet tall to your perspective. We have been trained to handle miniature people. If you need anything during your flight, just hit the button on the right side of your chair. We will come and claim you and then take care of what you need. There are also multiple shops and restaurants on board. As soon as the captain gives the all clear you will be able to get out of your seats and walk to the miniature carrying-cases that we will lift to certain destinations two times, one to bring you there, and one to bring you back to general seating before the plan lands. There will be a fourth giant helping us too.”

 

A picture flashed on the screen of an African-American woman named Rebecca.

 

“She is already on the plan making sure that the miniature staff is ready for general seating to come in. Everything on the plane will have see through glass such as what your looking at now, in order for us to make sure everyone is okay. The bathroom’s will not though, by law. We will be shrinking you now, I hope you enjoy Goddess Air.”

 

The women all gave a smile then the monitor went dark. People started talking again. Another beeping sounded meaning the shrinking was about to commence.

 

“Here we go!” Jon said to his mom enthusiastically.

 

A giant cylinder-structure came out of the ceiling. In an instant it zapped all 25,000 people and 25 carrying-cases with a bright light. Everyone looked up in amazement at how much larger the hanger that they were located in expanded in every direction. The 25 compartments began to rise as Jon looked up in wonder. From what he could tell the floor was raising by itself.

 

“What was that,” Diane asked.

 

“I think we are table level so the giants can pick us up without having to bend over We’re probably about 500 feet off the ground…,” Jon answered. Suddenly, the plexi-glass ceiling began to vibrate and a murmur erupted over the crowd of 1,000 people contained in Jon’s carrying-case. He couldn’t believe how many people fit in the case that was as large as a shoebox now. The vibrations got thicker; causing everyone’s heads to look up and await the four giant gods’s to take them to the plane.

 

That’s when they appeared. Everybody gasped as they saw the giants enter in a single file line. Jon raised his head watching as the giants surroundes the table that contained the 25,000 inhabitants. Each giant tower of a women looked down at the miniscule people on the table below. Jon stared up in wonderment as the God’s began to speak.

 

“NICE TO FINALLY MEET YOU, AGAIN I’M KATIE. EACH OF US WILL NOW PICK UP A SINGLE COMPARTMENT AND GIVE YOU A QUICK TOUR OF THE PLANE’S SHOPS AND RESTAURENTS, THEN PLACE YOU IN GENERAL SEATING. ONCE EVERYONE IS PACKED IN, TWO OTHER GIANTS WILL ENTER. IT WILL BE MARY, THE CAPTAIN, AND NICK, HER PARTNER. WE’RE LETTING YOU KNOW THAT NOW, SO YOU WON’T BE STARTLED WHEN TWO MORE GODLIKE PEOPLE ENTER THE PLANE. OKAY, LET’S BEGIN. I’LL BE TAKING THE FIRST ROW, REBECCA WILL BE TAKING THE SECOND,  LIZ THE THIRD, AND SHARON THE FOURTH. THANK YOU GUYS, ENJOY YOUR FLIGHT.”

 

Jon and Diane watched in amazement as the giant woman lifted up the first compartment in front of them. Looking up they saw the Goddesses hand’s take each side of the shoe-box sized room and lift it above there heads, level with the giant’s waste. Vibrations started again as she began walking. Suddenly, the giant ebony hands of Rebecca came down from the heavens. The tines were all facing the giant’s stomach. Her hands then came crashing down. Jon watched as a massive thumbs appeared above them pushing up against the roof, her hands then appeared at the sides of the room covering their view of the side. They began to rise as they looked into the giant’s beautiful face. They stopped as they neared her stomach. Her long arms extended outwards. The compartment began to be circled around as they could now see what lied ahead. Jon continued to watch above him as the giantess began to walk towards the plane. He turned around to see a wall of blue, and looked up and up, to see the giants chin looking straight ahead. The massive ebony woman was carrying 1,000 people with ease.  Jon watched as the previous giant who carried the first compartment came into view. The giants stopped and chatted for a second oblivious to the tiny souls being held in the two hands at waist level. Jon and the rest of the minute people watched as the Titan’s talked above them.

 

“HEY KATIE, THAT WAS QUICK!”

 

“YEAH I’M GETTING GOOD AT CARRYING THESE LITTLE PEOPLE. IT’S AMAZING HOW SMALL THEY LOOK. ANYWAY, WE SHOULD FINISH UP SO WE CAN GET GOING TO NYC.”

 

The giant woman turned and walked away and the miniature passengers were on the move again. Once they entered, they couldn’t believe what they saw. There was one large room with three long tables. The table in the middle had the first row of passengers already placed and ready for take off. To the far window, there was a long line of miniature-sized stores. No one could see the near side window as the massive hand blocked everyone’s view but a few rows. Word got around that it was the restaurants. Everyone continued to crane their head’s up looking at the gargantuan woman that held their lives in her hands. Jon watched as the giant women took her massive left hand away and lifted up a section of the table to go towards the miniature mall. Her hand came back into view, as the giant got closer to the stores.

 

“AS YOU CAN SEE LITTLE PASSENGER’S, THIS IS THE MINATURE MALL. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SHOP HERE LATER ON. BE SURE THAT YOU GET TO THE PROPER CARRYING CASE.”

 

The giant then turned around giving them a quick view of the miniature restaurants and their seating area for when the flight would take off.

 

“OVER BY THE OTHER WINDOWS ARE THE RESTAURANTS. SAME GOES AS I SAID BEFORE, MAKE SURE YOU GET TO THE RIGHT CARRYING CASE. THE SMALLER CASES WILL SURROUND THE GENERAL SEATING. YOU CAN WALK TO THE STORES OR RESTAURANTS IF YOU’D LIKE, BUT THAT WOULD TAKE YOU TEN MINUTES. THERE ARE ELEVATORS THAT TAKE YOU BELOW THE FLOOR TO SEE THROUGH TUNNELS. YOU CAN USE THESE TUNNELS TO NAVIGATE, BUT IT IS A HASSEL AND TAKES A LONG TIME. I WILL NOW PLACE YOU INTO GENERAL SEATING.”

 

The massive thumbs from above their case disappeared as the carrying case was lowered onto the table. Jon and his mother watched in amazement as the giant stood at her full height towering over everyone. Her massive fingers then came down tapping the box.

 

“HAVE A NICE FLIGHT.”

 

Jon watched as the giant left. As soon she left another goddess made her appearance standing high above. Jon watched as she did the same demonstration as previous. Everyone continued to watch in amazement for about 20 more minutes as the giants came in and out giving the same tour. Finally, they were done as the looked at all the giants above. Rebecca and Sharon towered over his left side, while Liz and Katie towered over his right. Jon was in heaven. All 25,000 heads looked up as the God’s above began to converse as they awaited the titanic pilots.

 

“THAT ONLY TOOK US 20 MINUTES THIS TIME, WE’RE GETTING GOOD AT THIS,” Sharon’s voice thundered above.

 

“I KNOW. I THINK WE ARE FINALLY GETTING USE TO BEING GIANTS FOR A LIVING. I COULDN’T THINK OF A BETTER JOB AND THAN TO HELP MINITURE TRAVELERS,” Liz said.

 

The tiny people continued to look up as two more giants entered the plane’s main room. It was the titanic pilots. They both stood about the same height as the rest of the giant people. Mary, the women pilot, spoke.

 

“OKAY GIRLS, LET’S GET THESE MINI PEOPLE ON THE ROAD.”

 

The godlike redhead approached the 25,000 people staring up into her hazel eyes. They watched as she looked around making sure they were fastened in correctly. Her giant hand’s gripped each box. Her massive fingers approached Jon’s box as he watch the giant shake the 1,000 people alerting anyone who had somehow fallen asleep.

 

“LOOKS LIKE WE’RE GOOD, LET’S GET THIS MINITURE PEOPLE TO NYC, NICK.”

50,000 eyes watched the giant man and women leave. The four giants surrounding them then walked to the front to, probably to take their seats Jon assumed.

 

“This is pretty neat,” Jon said.

 

“Well you better get used to it, considering you’re going to be even smaller the next time you shrink.”

 

A few minutes later the plane took off on it’s way to NYC. Where Jon would become miniaturized for the rest of his life.

 

Chapter 2 by microtopian

“THIS IS YOUR CAPTAIN SPEAKING, IT IS NOW OKAY TO REMOVE YOUR SEATBELTS AND EXPLORE THE CABIN. HAVE A NICE FLIGHT.”

 

Everyone heard Mary’s voice erupt through the P.A. system. The four godlike stewardesses made their way into the cabin containing the 25,000 miniscule souls. Jon’s head shot up to look at the 1,000-foot towering beauties.

 

“EVERYONE CAN COME OUT NOW, IN FIVE MINUTES WE WILL BEGIN PICKING UP THE SMALLER CARRYING-CASES. SO, BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THEM AS WE START DISPENSING THEM. EACH CASE CAN CARRY 250 PEOPLE AND THEY WILL CONSTANTLY BE MOVING. BE SURE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR ON EITHER ONE HEADED TO THE RESTAURANTS OR THE MALL, AS THEY ARE LABELED ACCORDINGLY,” Katie voice shot through the room.

 

People then began to get up walking towards the miniature doors on each side of the end of the rows. A crowd began to make it’s way to the side of the gigantic table awaiting the carrying-cases. Jon and his mom watched as the towering women began to dispense the miniature carrying-cases in docks next to the table. Both of them decided it was time to find one as the crowds outside their shoebox of a room began to cram their way inside to the 250 seat compartments. A few hundred people decided it wasn’t worth it as they watched the giant ebony women reach over placing a box next to a couple thousand people. Her large hands hovered above, as she made sure it was settled in place. She then rose back up to her towering height to get a few more cases. The giants were working and watching as the miniature people scrambled to get into the first few hand-held compartments that were placed around.

 

“I think we should go to the restaurants, there really is no reason to shop,” Jon said.

 

“Sound’s good to me, whatever you want to do,” Diane said.

 

When they decided to go, most of the crowd was gone. They found a couple of seats in a case going to the restaurants and waited for a giant hand to descend down and carrying them over to them. A few minutes later a voice thundered above, causing everyone in their compartment to look towards the heavens.

 

“HELLO AGAIN, AS YOU KNOW I’M KATIE. I WILL NOW BE LIFTING YOU OVER TO THE RESTAURANTS, ENJOY THE FOOD.”

 

Her massive tan hand was able to completely carry the miniature box. The tiny passengers could only see the humongous palm as it completely surrounded them as they rose higher and higher until they stopped. They suddenly were lowered onto the godlike woman’s other palm looking up at her giant face and tied-back blond hair. Jon got lost in her massive blue eyes.

“THERE ARE FOUR RESTAURANTS THAT CAN SERVE UP TO 2,000 OF YOU LITTLE GUYS. MEXICAN, AMERICAN, FRENCH AND ITALIAN. ENJOY. BRACE YOURSELVES AS I’M GOING TO LOWER YOU AGAIN.”

 

Jon looked up as the giant’s massive palm surrounded the compartment again. The passengers felt themselves being lowered until they were back on the tabletop, but this one held the tiny restaurants. The giant hand was removed as they all looked high into the air to see the giantess standing as tall as she could as she turned and went to collect another group of 250 people that literally fit in the palm of the goddess’ hand.

 

Everyone walked out and found a restaurant to eat. Jon and Diane decided to just go for some pizza in the Italian restaurant. Everyone had an amazing view of the giant god’s above as they walked in between the aisles of the giant plane making sure everything was okay. Jon hardly ate anything as he watched the godlike hands of the women descend and ascend over and over again. He couldn’t believe that they could fit 250 people in their hands. He remember when his giant classmates, Eva and Jenna, joked that they could probably had fit 100; they were only 150 people off. Being in a world built for giants was amazing. He couldn’t wait to be even smaller.

Both Jon and his mom made it back to their general seating again with ease, as this time the giant ebony goddess, Rebecca, lifted them back to their destination.

 

For the rest of the flight, Jon decided to fall asleep realizing that in only a few more hours he’d be looked after by even larger giants when he would shrink again. Suddenly, Jon woke up as the giant’s began to converse above. He watched in awe as they talked about being as tall as they were.

 

“I CAN’T BELIEVE I WAS ABLE TO GET THIS JOB. I REALLY LIKE THE FEELING OF LIFTING UP HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE IN MY HAND. PLUS IT HELPS THAT THESE LITTLE CREEPS CAN’T HIT ON US SINCE WE CAN’T EVEN HEAR THEM,” Rebecca’s voice thundered above.

 

“YEAH I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. I CAN’T BELIEVE EVERYONE USE TO FLY AT THE SAME SIZE. BEING GIANT, WELL THEM BEING SHRUNK, IS SO MUCH BETTER,” Liz said.

 

The P.A. system rocketed to life again. Mary’s voice thundered over the 25,000 awaiting passengers.

 

“WE WILL BE LANDING IN THE NEXT FIVE MINUTES. PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR CHAIRS AND AWAIT FURTHER INSTRUCTION ONCE LANDING IS COMPLETE. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FLIGHT.”

 

Jon watched as the four thousand-foot women looked at each other and turned towards their chars in the front of the cabin, where the tines couldn’t see them. Five minutes later, the plane landed in Jon’s final destination: New York City. Pretty soon, Jon would be living in the replica-scale model that fit on one of the table’s that he was currently on now.

 

The four godlike women returned, as Katie gave the final instructions on what was to happen when they deboarded.

 

“LADIES AND GENTLEMAN. THE OTHER GIRLS AND I WILL BE TAKING YOU DOWN FROM THE TABLE AND ONTO A ROLLING CART. YOU’RE CONATINER WILL BE STACKED UP IN FIVE ROWS WITH FIVE COMPARTMENTS…ONE ON TOP OF THE OTHER. SOME OF YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE WHOEVER ROLLS YOU LITTLE’S BACK TO THE RE-ENLARGEMENT CENTER, DON’T WORRY IT WILL BE ONE OF US. ANYWAY, THANKS FOR FLYING WITH US TODAY.”

 

Jon looked up as Sharon’s giant hand’s decended onto the carrying case at waste level. Their box was then turned around again as her waist was now in back of Jon and the rest of the miniature people. Her massive thumbs were above their heads pushed against the plexi-glass. Jon looked up as the massive blue uniform went as high as the goddess’ neck where he saw the underside of her chin. They then felt a falling sensation as they were lowered next to the first compartment. Jon and his mother were in the second compartment and were about to have four compartments piled on top of them. Jon watched as the goddess stood back up to her full height and turned around to collect 1,000 more passengers. Currently, John could see they were in something similar to a shopping cart. Soon, all the compartments were placed into the cart. Jon could feel that one of the giants was rolling them to the re-enlargement area.

 

The cart stopped. A few minutes later the compartment above Jon was lifted out of the cart. He saw the tree-trunk sized ebony fingers of Rebecca enclose the case above and placed it out of view. He watched as the titan came back to collect the case that Jon and 999 other people were in. He watched her massive palms come into view, with a feeling of rising as she gently lifted the people out of the box. They began falling again, as she placed them on the ground in the second row, awaiting one final compartment. Jon watched as she rose to her full height and went off to gather the last compartment. Her giant steps vibrated the box he was in each time. He watched as the goddess crouched down one last time and place the final box in front of him. Everyone looked up as she began to talk like thunder as she looked down at the 25,000 people below her feet.

 

“IN A FEW SECONDS I WILL TURN ON THE MACHINE AND YOU WILL ALL BE BACK TO YOUR NORMAL-SIZE, A GIANT LIKE ME. ANYWAY, THERE ARE EXITS ON EITHER SIDE OF THE BUILDING, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FLIGHT. GOODBYE.”

 

Jon watched as the godlike woman walked out of view for one last time, a few minutes later he was back out in front of JFK calling a taxi for him and his mother. Jon was about to become a micropolian.

 

Chapter 3 by microtopian

Jon and Diane both arrived at the undisclosed location just outside NYC. Military was everywhere as he and his mother had to show them passes to enter the 50 foot tall fence making it impossible to see what was inside. When the gate opened, his mother was no longer able to go.

 

“I guess I’ll cya during the holidays, I’ll make sure and call at least once a week till then,” Jon said. His mom began to cry.

 

“Be careful sweetie, tell me which field-trip things you go on so I can see you on television. At least I’ll know where you are at,” Diane said.

 

With one final kiss on the cheek Jon watched as his mother walked away. Jon was then drove on a bus with about 30 people through a field for at least 10 minutes. Suddenly, Jon watched as thousands upon thousands of people were just ahead. High above them all was a massive sports-like arena. The military told him and the other people to walk into the giant structure and too await instructions. After about 10 minutes of hiking Jon made it into the building. It was massive inside. He assumed that this is where him and the 49,999 other people would be shrunk. There were rows upon rows upon rows of seats. There were at least 2 giant carrying-cases that Jon could identify that contained the seats. Once everyone was inside the building ten or so large monitors turned on. On the screen it said for everyone to find a seat, it didn’t matter where they would sit. Jon found one in the middle of the front carrying-compartment. A women’s face appeared on the screen. She appeared to be Asian-American in her mid-twenties as her voice shot through the loudspeakers.

 

“HELLO EVERYONE. MY NAME IS JOY. I WILL BE YOUR GIANT-KEEPER, AS WE LIKE TO CALL OURSELVES. AS YOU CAN PROBABLY TELL, THERE ARE TWO LARGE CARRYING CASES THAT YOU ARE SITTING IN. THERE ARE 25,000 OF YOU IN EACH BOX. EACH BOX WILL BE ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE COMPARTMENTS AT AIRPORTS, BUT YOU’LL BE SMALLER AS ALL 25,000 PEOPLE CAN NOW FIT INTO ONE OF THOSE COMPARTMENTS. I WILL THEN EMERGE AND PLACE YOUR BOXES IN A CART SIMILAR TO THOSE AT THE AIRPORT, BUT YOU WILL NOT BE BLOCKED THIS TIME AS IT CAN FIT BOTH COMPARTMENTS WITHOUT HAVING TO STACK THEM. YOU WILL ALL BE ABOUT THE SIZE OF A MILLIMETER. DO NOT BE SCARED, AS I AND MANY OTHER GIANT-KEEPER’S YOU WILL COME IN CONTACT WITH, HAVE BE TRAINED TO HANDLE MINITURE PEOPLE SUCH AS YOURSELVES. I WILL APPEAR TO BE AROUND 9,400 FEET TO YOU AS A NORMAL FOOT WILL BE ABOUT 1,800 FEET AT YOUR NEW SIZE. MY NORMAL HEIGHT IS ABOUT FIVE FEET THREE INCHES TALL. THE SHRINKING WILL NOW COMMENSE.”

 

Jon looked up through the see-through plastic and watched as a massive mass-reducer came down from the ceiling. A flash of light encased the massive compartments. A second later, Jon and the 49,999 other people looked up not able to see anything in sight. Everyone began to murmur as they awaited the nearly two-mile tall goddess to approach.

 

The case Jon was in began to vibrate as a tan leg extended high up into the air in front of the 50,00 people. Another tan pillar as large as a mountain descended toward the miniature micropolian’s. Jon watched as each massive foot, covered in what appeared to be a black pump that dwarfed the case they were in, converged on each side. Jon followed the leg up the titan and could see she was wearing a blue uniform. He could tell the giant had black hair and that was it. Suddenly, the massive knee’s came into view as they hovered above the box that Jon was in by a few thousand feet. Then came the loudest voice he ever heard.

 

“BE PREPARED, MY HANDS ARE ABOUT TO LIFT UP THE FIRST BOX. DON’T BE ALARMED IF YOU CAN’T SEE ANYTHING, AS MY FINGERS WILL COVER THE ENTIRE TOP OF YOUR BOX.”

 

Jon couldn’t believe how much smaller he was now. The 500-foot fingers stretched out and over the box. The long limbs carried the box up higher and higher until the goddess gently dropped them in the cart. The massive hands moved up into the heavens only to be replaced by the towering goddess looking down on the 25,000 people. Jon could finally see her beautiful brown eyes now that he was 4,500 feet taller in the cart. The tiny souls were about waist high as they watched the massive mountain turn around to pick up the next box. The giant hands then reached over them placing the other 25,000 people in the cart. Jon looked up at the Asian giantess as the cart began to roll.

 

“I WILL BE TAKING YOU TO THE INFORMATIONAL MEETING. THERE YOU WILL BE GIVEN A LECTURE BY ANOTHER GIANT-KEEPER, SHE WILL THEN TAKE YOU TO MICROPOLIS ALONG WITH ANOTHER 150,000 OF YOU TINIES THAT ARE GOING TO BE THERE AS WELL. TONIGHT, MANY OF YOU WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO GO ON YOUR FIRST FIELD-TRIP IN THE OUTSIDE WORLD.”

 

Jon continued to stare up in amazement at the goddess above them. Just then they stopped for a second. He could see a door was being opened, where another 9,000 foot towering goddess stood. This giant woman had red-hair.

 

“THANK YOU JOY FOR BRINGING THE LAST GROUP. IF YOU COULD ROLL THEM OVER TO THE DESK WITH THE 150,000 PEOPLE OVER THERE AND PLACE THEM ON IT. I HAVE TO MAKE SURE I’VE GOT EVERYTHING PREPARED.”

 

Jon looked up at the goddesses above unable to comprehend that 200,000 people could fit so easily on a desk.

 

“NO PROBLEM, ERICA.”

 

Jon and the rest of the miniature townspeople watched as their goddess Joy, rolled them to a massive desk. Her cruise-ship sized hand lifted up Jon and the rest of the 25,000 people in his case, placing them down into one of two rows. He watched as the titan did the same thing again placing the other group of people in front of him.

 

The redhead goddess returned to the front of the desk. Joy was still towering over the 200,000 people in back of them. Jon looked up as the mega-sized beauty’s continued to talk high above.

 

“ACTUALLY COULD YOU STAY AND HELP ME BRING THE LITTLE PEOPLE OVER TO THE MICRO-CITY AFTER THIS. IT’S A PAIN IN THE ASS TO DO IT MY SELF.

 

“NOT A PROBLEM. I’LL STAND IN THE BACK.”

 

John watched as the massive Asian giant-keep walked away. He couldn’t believe that these women were nearly 2 miles tall to him, let alone that 199,999 other people were craning their heads upwards looking at the goddess’ making a friendly exchange.

 

Erica’s massive face then appeared much closer as she took a seat in front of the tiny audience. Her thousand’s of feet of outstretched arms reached over the miniature crowd contained in two rows of eight carrying cases. Jon suddenly watched as the mountain’s that were her boobs came closer and closer as the box he was in moved toward the God. They then stopped as her face loomed above everyone. Her mouth then opened revealing her hundred feet tall teeth.

 

“THERE THAT’S BETTER. NOW YOUR CLOSER TO ME AND NOT THE EDGE OF MY TINY DESK, THE WORD TINY BEING SUBJECTIVE TO MY VANTAGE POINT. HOPEFULLLY YOU’LL GET USE TO BEING AROUND GIANTS SUCH AS MYSELF AND JOY. US GIANT-KEEPERS ARE HERE TO MAKE YOU FEEL SAFER, NOT TO HARM YOU. THIS LECTURE WILL BE QUICK AS ALL I’M GOING TO GO OVER IS THE PROTOCAL FOR ENTERING MICROPOLIS.”

 

Jon never felt safer as he did in his life between the mountains chest in front of him and the miles of arms surrounding him and the other 200,000 tiny people. He continued to look hundred’s of feet above him into the giant green-eyes of his current giant guardian.

 

“ME AND JOY WILL EACH LIFT YOU BACK OFF MY DESK AND INTO THE TWO CARTS, THAT WILL HOLD FOUR YOU YOUR COMPARTMENTS. OR 100,000 OF YOU LITTLE PEOPLE. THEN WE WILL TAKE YOU TO MICROPOLIS. TODAY THERE WILL BE ABOUT FIVE OF US GIANTS OR, GIANT-KEEPER’S, HELPING PEOPLE MOVE IN. SO ONE OF US GIANTS WILL LIFT YOU TO A TABLE THAT HAS YOUR NEW HOME ON IT. YOU WILL THEN BE ABLE TO GO TO THE CITY. OR YOU CAN GO ON A FIELD TRIP. YOU WILL ALL BE GOING TO IRONICALLY, WATCH THE NEW YORK GIANTS PLAY. WE ALLOW UP TO ONE MILLION PEOPLE GO ON A TRIP. THERE WILL BE 10 CARRING CASES MARKED FOR THE TRIP, EACH FITTING 100,000 OF YOU. THREE OF US GIANT’S WILL THEN TAKE YOU TOO THE GAME. OTHERWISE YOU WILL STAY HERE AND BE TAKEN TO A ROOM IN THE MINITURE CITY. OF COURSE ONE OF US WILL HELP YOU DO THAT. ANYWAY, PREPAPARE FOR LIFT OFF. JOY COME HELP ME. YOU TAKE THE RIGHT HALF, I’LL TAKE THE LEFT HALF.”

 

Jon watched as the godlike Asian women came into view high above. Erica stood up too making it an incredible moment as the two giants began lifting the crates containing 25,000 people into a cart. Joy’s enormous hand came down lifting up the crate Jon was in with ease. He couldn’t believe she was able to palm the top of the crate. The massive palm expanded over his view as they were gently placed back into the crate. He watched as the goddess did this three more times. When the giants were finished, 100,000 people were in each cart. Jon looked up as the towering giant-keepers stood to their full 9,000+ feet height rolling them out of the room side-by-side.

 

A few minutes later and a giant door appeared in front of them. The massive door opened and another giant-keeper opened the door. Jon watched as the two-mile high women exchanged a nod and were rolled into the room. The new blond-haired titan waved to the new 200,000 tinies below. Jon continued to gaze up as two more giants surrounded the carts along with the previous blonde haired God. No one gave any introductions as massive 1,000-feet long hands decended down picking up the crates containing 25,000 people. Jon watched as Joy lifted a case to her chest level and tilted it slightly.

 

“HERE’S YOUR NEW HOME LITTLE GUY’S.”

 

She then placed the box of people somewhere by the table she was showing them. Suddenly, one of the new giant’s godlike grip took a hold of Jon’s box. They rose as high as they’d ever been. The tan palms gripped the sides of their box, as Jon looked up at the new Hispanic titan above. She then began to tilt the 25,000 people to see Micropolis for the first time ever. John couldn’t believe what he saw. On the massive table stood an exact replica of NYC made out of plastic and magnets. A massive fence kept it in secure, most likely from the giant’s like the one he was currently be held by.  The city was also two feet, from the giant’s perspective, from the edge. The goddess began to gently set  the carrying-case down next to a few more of the one’s like Jon was being held in now. Jon watched as her massive hand’s disappeared and watched the towering god turn around for another case of 25,000 people. Jon and the rest of the people began to exit into a massive crowd of people. He looked up looking for the sign to the field-trip entrance. Luckily, it was only a few hundred feet away from his estimate as he looked up at the huge fence surrounding his future home. Straight ahead he saw the massive carrying-case meant for 100,000 people, about the size of four of the case’s he was currently in, but still able to be lifted with two hands by their giant guardians. Jon found his way through the crowd and took a seat in the middle of one. There he watched as the giant’s looked over his future home. Jon patiently waited for the goddesses to load up  the one-million people, 1/3 of Micropolis’ population, and take them into the world of giants. 

 

Chapter 4 by microtopian

After a few minutes of waiting eagerly for the giant women to collect him and the one million people ready for their first field-trip, Jon began to talk to a few of his fellow minute citizens.

 

“This is simply incredible, I can’t believe our entire city can fit on one of their tables. I never anticipated the giants to be so massive either,” Jon said to a fellow by the name of Steve.

 

“Yeah, what’s more impressive is that 1 million of us will be taken with them into the real world. I hope we leave soon. I want to get back soon so that I can get a good room when I get back,” Steve said.

 

Both watched high above them as the 2-mile tall women looked down making sure everything was running smoothly. Their giant hands descended lifting up smaller carrying crates that were empty of the 25,000 tiny people as they exited towards the city. Jon watched as the giant hands rose high above with the shoe-box sized crates. Jon looked up as the giant-keeper, Joy, approached the table containing the city and crates of people awaiting their trip outside. He looked high above as her eye’s looked down at the 1 million people waiting in the 10 carrying-cases that were more rectangular, and as wide as the giant’s waistline. Jon was in the middle of the front box containing 100,000 people.

 

“OKAY LITTLE PEOPLE, ME AND TWO OTHER GIANT-KEEPERS, ERICA AND SAM WILL TAKE YOU TO THE GAME.”

 

The two other giants approached behind. Erica was the red-head from earlier, and Sam was the Hispanic women that showed him the city before his crate of 25,000 people was lowered to the city.

 

“WE WILL DISPENSE THE TEN OF YOUR CARRYING-CASES INTO TWO LARGER CARTS THAT CAN FIT FIVE OF THEM. A HALF MILLION PEOPLE WILL BE IN EACH CART AS ALL THREE OF US GIANTS BRING YOU TO THE GAME. YOU WILL BE LINED UP, WITH NONE OF THE CRATES STACKED ONTOP SO YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE WHERE WE ARE HEADING. WE WILL BE TAKING A STRECH-LIMO. YOU WILL BE RIDING ON A TABLE THAT FITS ALL TEN OF YOUR CRATES IN THE MIDDLE  OF IT. WE WILL THEN DRIVE SHORTLY TO THE FOOTBALL GAME. A FEW GIANT JOURNALISTS WILL BE WAITING TO INTERVIEW US AND THERE WILL BE PICTURES TAKING OF YOU TINIES. IT’S A P.R. MOVE BY THE GOVERNMENT. DON’T BE SURPRISED IF YOUR CRATE IS LIFTED FROM THE CARTS BY SOME OF THE UNKNOWN GIANTS. YOU WILL THEN BE ROLLED TO A SPECIAL BOX SEATING AREA AND PLACED ON A TABLE THAT IS SET UP. YOU WILL ALL BE PERMITTED TO LEAVE YOUR CRATES AT THIS POINT. SO EVERYONE, BUCKLE UP AS WE ARE NOW ABOUT TO LEAVE.”

 

The Asian god’s 1,000 foot long hands descended from above as they took ahold of the case carrying 100,000 lives. Jon watched in amazement as they rose towards her waist. He continued to watch her massive eyes smiling down at the tiny people. With a slight rumble the case was set into a massive cart as wide as the giants far above. He watched with wonderment as every giant-keeper available loaded up the cart. When everyone was done, he looked at the three giant-keepers high above that would take the 1 million people to their destination, as they spoke.

 

“OKAY ERICA YOU LEAD THE WAY AND GET THE DOORS. ME AND SAM WILL ROLL EACH CART.”

 

“WILL DO.”

 

Jon looked above him as the massive tan hands of Sam took ahold of the grip about 1,000 feet above them as they began to move. The Hispanic and Asian giants walked side-by-side rolling the people to the limo. He looked in front of him as the fiery redhead above opened the door as they made their way outside. He could then see the largest car he’d ever seen in his life. Erica’s hand opened the door. Then the three titan’s circled the two carts and began loading the people into the limo. Jon watched as Erica’s massive hand took a hold of the crate containing himself and 100,000 people. Her mountainous chest grew larger and larger until the tinies stopped right in front of it. The giant crouched into the car, and Jon’s crate lowered into a table with 9 crates already located on them. The goddess gently dropped the people into the last remaining space. The other two goddesses were already sitting on both side’s of the table. Jon looked up as Erica took a seat next to Joy. All three giantesses’ looked at the 1 million tiny souls below them.

 

“COULD YOU GET ME A BOTTLE OF WATER SAM?”

 

Sam’s massive hands disappeared and returned with a bottle of water that could have easily been used for all the people below. It was raised and lowered to the giant palm of Erica as she opened it up and drank easily half of it. The bottle was then placed on the floor. The giant’s and tinies sat in silence as they made their way to the interviews with the godlike journalist’s before the game. A few minutes later the titans left the car only to return a second later as Jon watched the massive hands lift up the crates in front of his. Sam’s massive hands descended down and lifted him up as they were now waist level. Jon watched high above as they were handed to Joy and placed into one of the carts that each carried five crates containing 100,000 people in each. Everyone looked up as the titan’s stood around them at their full height. Joy’s giant eyes lowered towards the miniature people.

 

“WE HAVE TWO INTERVIEWS SET UP TODAY. THE FIRST GIANT JOURNALIST YOU WILL MEET IS NANCY O’DONNELL FROM ENTERTAINMENT TODAY. SHE’S A GOOD 6 INCHES TALLER THAN US, SO SHE WILL BE CLOSER TO 10,000 FEET TALL. THEN WE HAVE AN INTERVIEW SCHEDULED WITH ERIN ANDERS OF FAX SPORTS, SHE TOO WILL BE CLOSER TO 10,000 FEET TALL. JUST BE PREPARED.”

 

Joy’s massive hands descended onto the grip of the cart as they all started to roll till then ended up in a massive room that contained one table. Jon and the 1 million people awaited the god-sized journalists to enter as they continued to gaze high above at their 9,000+ feet tall giant-keepers.

 

“OKAY LITTLE PEOPLE, ME, SAM AND ERICA ARE GOING TO PLACE YOU ON THIS TABLE. IT HAS WHEELS AND CAN ROLL. ONCE WE PLACE ALL TEN TRAVELING CASES DOWN. WE WILL OPEN UP THE ROOFS AND ALLOW YOU TO WALK TOWARDS THE MIDDLE OF THE TRAVELING TABLE THAT YOU’LL BE ON. DON’T WORRY ABOUT FALLING OFF AS A ONE-INCH FENCE, OR 150 FOOT TALL COMPARED TO YOU, WILL SURROUND THE TABLE. YOU CAN ALSO JUST STAY WHERE YOU ARE CURRENTLY IF YOU WANT. THERE WILL BE MICROSCOPES PLACED HIGH ABOVE YOU BY THREE INCHES, 450 FEET FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE. THEY WILL CONTAIN CAMERA’S AND BE RECORDING YOU AT ALL TIMES. THE JOURNALISTS WANTED TO SHOW HOW SMALL YOU ACTUALLY ARE. THERE WILL ALSO BE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR GROUPS OF ABOUT 50,000 OF YOU LITTLE GUY’S TO BE HELD BY BOTH ERIN ANDERS, NANCY O’DONNELL AND US GIANT-KEEPERS AS WE SHOW THEM HOW TO PROPERLY DO IT. I KNOW NONE OF YOU HAVE BEEN HELD AT YOUR CURRENT SIZE BUT DON’T WORRY, THAT’S WHAT WE WERE TRAINED FOR. IF THIS INTERSTEST’S YOU WALK TOWARDS THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE TABLE, WHERE YOU WILL THEN BE ABLE TO WALK ONTO OUR HANDS BECAUSE THE FENCE OPENS UP. ONCE THEY ARE DONE WITH THEIR STORY WE WILL ROLL YOUR CART INTO THE PRIVATE BOX SEATS. ANYWAY PREPARE FOR LIFT-OFF.”

 

Jon watched as six titanic hands came down from the heavens and began lifting up the crate’s with 100,000 people. Jon looked up marveling as the crates rose above his head towards the giant-beings and placed out of view on the massive table. Jon’s crate began to rise as the titan redhead’s 500 foot-long fingers surround the sides of the long rectangular box. Jon watched as they passed Erica’s massive waist and mountain’s tits as her beautiful face came into view giving the 100,000 souls a first-hand look at the 500-foot long mouth that contained two row’s of hundred feet tall teeth. They began to fall as the giant became larger and larger until they were placed on the waist high traveling-table. Jon looked up in amazement as the three giants towered over the microscopic people. He watched as Joy placed the last box of people next to him.  The three giants then took the roofs off of the traveling cases signifying the miniature people could get out and walk around on the massive table. 5 of the crates of people were on one side, while the other 5 were on the other. An enormous space that had to be at least 3,000x3,000 feet long to the minute people was open in the middle. Making it easier to walk around. Jon watched above as the 1,000 foot tan hands of Sam came crashing above removing the glass. Jon began his journey to the right side of the table waiting to be picked up by one of the goddess’ above. Jon then looked up after he got into position, to see three massive microscopes to be placed over the crowd. Each giantess placed the 1,000 foot tall microscopes above the table, with the legs of them attached rollers that extended to both sides of the traveling table.  Erica’s voice thundered above.

 

“LOOKS LIKE EVERYTHINGS IN PLACE, GO GET THE JOURNALISTS JOY.”

 

Everyone’s heads shot up as they watched the Asian god disappear. A few short seconds later two of the largest women Jon had ever seen entered the room. All five giant women then surround the table with the 1 million people looking as high as they could. At waist level, the giant-keepers were still 4,500 feet taller than the micros. The statuesque journalists stood at least another 1,000 feet taller than them, as even the giant-keepers were looking up.

 

“NANCY, ERIN. I’M JOY AND THIS IS SAM AND ERICA.”

 

Jon looked high above as massive hands stretched over the crowd of 1 million people as the giant’s shook their hands.

 

“BELOW WE HAVE ONE MILLION PEOPLE WITH US TODAY. IF YOU’D LIKE A BETTER VIEW OF THEM, MICROSCOPES WITH CAMERAS HAVE BEEN ATTACHED TO THE TABLE. THEY CAN SLIDE AROUND AND ZOOM IN AND OUT SO YOU CAN RECORD DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE.”

 

Jon watched as one of the towering blond journalist’s began to lower herself down. Her giant face came into view from the heavens above as did a giant hand that waved to the people below. Her massive mouth opened as she spoke to the tinies for the first time.

 

“OH MY GOD. YOU’RE ALL SO TINY. I’M NANCY O’DONNELL I’D OFFER YOU A HAND, BUT I THINK THAT’S A BAD IDEA, SO I’M JUST GOING TO WAVE.”

 

Jon looked up as her enormous face disappeared into the heavens above. That’s when the 10,000 foot tall Erin Anders came into view as her face hovered above the million people.

 

“THAT LEAVES ME LITTLE GUYS. I’M ERIN ANDERS. IT’S NICE TO SEE YOU GUYS.”

 

Her titanic face rose back up to its placed amongst the giants high above. Nancy’s voice then thundered above as she began to speak.

 

“I’D LIKE TO DO AN INTERVIEW WITH ONE OF YOU GIANT-KEEPER’S FIRST IF THAT’S OKAY, JOY COULD WE TALK.”

 

“OF COURSE WE CAN. ERIN, YOU CAN INTERVIEW BOTH SAM AND ERICA OVER THERE IF YOU’D LIKE.”

 

Jon watched as Joy’s massive forefinger pointed towards the other side of the room. He then watched as three of the giants walked towards that area, leaving the 1 million people listening and watching the interview from high above.

 

“I NEED TO PUT MY RECORDER SOMEHWERE COULD YOU CLEAR AN AREA ON THE TABLE PLEASE?”

 

“OF COURSE.”

 

Jon watched as the Asian god’s face came into view as she crouched down. Her massive hands reached down and lifted one of the crates that could carry 100,000 people. Jon knew some people still had to be in there as not everyone had left their seats. He watched as the giant placed it above one of the other crates. Neither had their plastic covering on anymore, but the walls on the sides were still there. The giant’s then began their interview as Nancy and Joy sat down across from each other with the 1 million people below on the table. Nany’s godlike hand came out of nowhere dropping a building sized recorder. She also took out a 500-foot tall pencil and began taking notes as the giant’s began to speak.

 

“SO JOY, WHAT’S IT LIKE KNOWING THAT THREE MILLION MICROSIZED PEOPLE MUST DEPEND ON YOU TO TAKE THEM NOT ONLY TO PLACEs OUTSIDE THEIR CITY, BUT FOR THEIR VERY SURVIVAL?”

 

“IT’S VERY SURREAL. THE OTHER GIANT-KEEPERS AND ME, AS WE’RE CALLED, HAD TO GO THROUGH VERY INTENSIVE TRAINING. WE PRACTICED BY LIFTING UP CRATES FULL OF MINITURIZED SOLDIERS. THAT WAS EASY, LEARNING TO DEAL WITH THE PEOPLE BY USING OUR ACTUAL HANDS IS A PAIN, AS YOU’LL FIND OUT LATER. IT’S SIMPLY INCREDIBLE TO BE ONE OF MULIDTUDES OF GIANTS THAT HAVE BEEN HIRED TO LOOK AFTER THE TINY CITY AND IT’S CITIZENS.”

 

“WHY DID YOU WANT THE JOB? AND HOW WAS IT CHOOSEN THAT ONLY WOMEN COULD BE ACCEPTED?”

 

“I TOOK THE JOB BECAUSE OF THE BENEFITS. AS SOON AS I’M DONE WORKING HERE FOR A FEW YEARS OR SO, THE GOVERNMENT WILL COMPENSATE US FOR OUR WORK. WE WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORK AGAIN ACCEPT FOR TRAINING THE NEW GIANT-KEEPERS. IT’S MY UNDERSTANDING THAT WOMEN WERE CHOOSEN BECAUSE PEOPLE FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE WITH A WOMAN CARETAKER. A GIANT MAN WOULD BE VERY IMPOSING TO LOOK AT. ALTHOUGH ME AND YOU ARE PROBABLY PRETTY IMPOSING TO LOOK AT TOO.”

Both giant women peered down at the millions of eyes watching below. The gods began speaking again.

 

“JOY COULD I ACTUALLY CARRY ONE OF THOSE CRATES WITH PEOPLE, I’D LIKE TO SEE WHAT IT FEELS LIKE.”

 

“CERTAINLY. PALMS OUT PLEASE, I’LL PLACE THE BOX I MOVED IN YOUR HANDS FOR YOU. JUST PLACE YOUR PENCIL IN AN OPEN SPACE ON THE TABLE BELOW.”

 

Jon watched as Nancy’s arm stretched over hundreds of thousands of people placing the 500-foot pencil onto the table. He could see the top of the eraser as it was as high as the fence keeping the tinies safe from the 5,000 foot drop. Jon watched as Nancy’s mammoth sized hands hovered over the people below. Joy’s giant hand’s decended on the box that was placed on top of another. She lifted it up effortlessly over the heads of thousands and into Nancy’s giant palms. The mega-sized journalist then lifted the box up high towards her face as Joy watched on. Jon couldn’t believe that the giants could just lift them up so easily if they wanted too.

 

“MAN THERE MUST BE 70,000 PEOPLE STILL IN HERE.  HOW MANY WILL WE ACTUALLY GET TO HOLD IN OUR PALMS?”

 

“AROUND 50,000 GIVE OR TAKE. CAN’T REALLY COUNT SINCE THEY’RE SO TINY HAHA.”

 

Nancy then gave the crate of people back to the micropolian’s giant Asian protector. She placed the box of people back to where they were. Just then the other three giants returned towering above the people below. There titanic faces came back to view once they sat down. The million people were surround by the five giants high above. Nancy’s voice thundered above.

 

“OH GOOD. WE WERE JUST GETTING DONE. JOY, CAN YOU SHOW US HOW TO PICK THEM UP IN OUR PALM NOW? IF ONE OF YOU OTHER LADIES COULD TAKE PICTURES THAT’S ALL WE NEED AS WE CAN GO BACK AND USE FOOTAGE FROM THE MICROSCOPE CAMERA’S.”

 

“YES OF COURSE.”

 

Nancy’s massive forefinger and thumb descended on the crowd. She then lifted up her building sized recorder and placed it below the table, presumably in a purse. She then went back and lifted the massive pencil high into the air and out of view. Jon waited to be lifted up by one of the God’s. He knew it would be one of the journalists as he was towards the back of crowds waiting to walk onto the thousands of square feet of palm. Jon watched as Joy removed the inch tall fence surrounding them. Her other palm was out of view lowered next to the table as thousands of people began climbing on.

 

“JUST HOLD YOUR HAND STILL AS IT WILL TAKE ABOUT 5 MINUTES TO FILL UP. THEN CURL YOUR FINGERS UP SO NO ONE FALLS OUT. FEEL FREE TO WALK AROUND IF YOU’D LIKE.”

 

Jon watched as the lines began to shorten. Joy’s massive flat palm rose into the air with her crew of 50,000 passengers. Jon watched as the giant’s rose to their feet again in order to see in the massive hand above.

 

“ERIN, YOU CAN GO FIRST,” Nancy’s godlike voice boomed.

 

Jon watched as a massive palm came from above placing it next to the table. After a few minutes Jon approached the giant hand of Erin Anders. He could see that he’d be able to get in the middle of her palm as only half of it was covered. He took his first step onto her flesh. It was rougher than he thought it would be. The grooves of her hand were about a half-foot deep. He looked up as the mega-sized journalist watched from high above. Jon made his way to the center of her palm. She then lifted he people into the air as her massive chest rose into view. He watched as the giant’s eyes came closer and closer to the open palm for a view of the 50,000 people looking up at he beautiful face. Jon looked around from his vantage point able to marvel at all five towering beauties like never before.

 

“THEY’RE REALLY LIGHT. I CAN’T BELIEVE I HAVE 50,000 PEOPLE IN MY HAND.”

 

A massive camera lens hovered above the crowd in the giant’s hand.

 

CLICK.

 

Suddenly, they were lowered just below the god’s mountainous chest. Jon looked up in amazement as they hovered above the crowd, unable to see their carrier’s face. Jon saw the giant with the camera back up and take another picture.

 

CLICK.

 

Jon and the tinies were then lowered back towards the table. After Jon watched the godlike Nancy O’Donnell do the same thing. The crowds of people watched as Joy’s giant hands placed the fence back onto the table. They began to walk back towards the carrying-cases.

 

“THANK’S FOR THE INTERVIEW LADIES, WE’LL BE ON OUR WAY. GOODBYE MICROPOLIAN’S THANKS FOR BEING SO PATIENT.”

 

The micros looked on as both Nancy and Erin lowered them one last time to look at the crowd of people. Their skyscraper-sized faces came to a rest. Jon could only view the bridge of their noses and eyes that still towered over the tiny people by hundred of feet. Their giant mouths were below the table. Hundred’s of feet of fingers then came over the 150 foot fence surround the tinies as the giants rose to their massive 10,000 foot height. Jon looked high above as the two-godlike journalists left the room. Joy’s massive hands descended down as the million of people looked up. They began to slowly roll towards their box seats. Both the towering Erica and Sam lead the way into another room. The miniature population was rolled up to a massive wall.

 

“OKAY TINIES, WE’RE IN THE PRIVATE BOX. THE WALL TO YOUR RIGHT IS ABOUT A 15-INCH TV. WHICH IS A LITTLE OVER 2000 FEET TO YOU GUYS. THAT’S HOW YOU’LL WATCH THE GAME ANYWHO, ENJOY YOURSELVES AS WE WILL BE DISTRIBUTING MICRO-CONSECCION STANDS FULL OF FOOD AND DRINK.”

 

Jon watched as the giant-keeper’s large hands descended with 500-foot long tweezers that contained building sized boxes as they were placed around the crowd. They were the concession-stands. The game was then turned on the TV as the million people awaited the random giants to come into their view from the heavens above. The giant Joy continued to stand above the tinies, as both the other-giant keepers took their seats. Jon watched the game in peace as he waited to be brought back to Micropolis to choose his room and end the long day.

 

After the game, the giant’s loaded back up the compartments of people into the limo and made there way back to the city. Once Jon was there they unloaded the people and carted them back to the city. Giant hands began descending placing the loads of people back onto the table that contained the city.

 

“OKAY LITTLE GUYS, YOU CAN GO AND CHOOSE ANY ROOM AVALIABLE IN THE CITY. THERE ARE SOME UNOCCUPIED BUILDINGS SO YOU SHOULD BE FINE.”

 

Jon walked out of his containment box and made his way into the city, where he found a small studio that every room was like that contained one bathroom, along with a great-room that contained a kitchen and sleeping area. Jon looked out his window at the three two-mile tall women looking over the city. One of them spoke.

 

“OKAY ONE LAST NOTE, TOMORROW MORNING YOU WILL ALL BE EXPLORING US KIND OF LIKE ROCK CLIMBING. WE WILL EACH REMOVE CERTAIN BUIDLINGS, SO DON’T BE SURPRISED IF YOU WAKE UP TO OUR HANDS LIFTING YOUR BUILDINGS UP INTO SPECIAL BUILDING CARRIERS INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR YOU TO GO TO THE CARRYING-CASES. GOODNIGHT.”

 

Jon continued to gaze out his window at the edge of the city as two of the keepers lifted up a 2,000 foot tall plastic protection covering over the miniature city for the night. He couldn’t believe he would be exploring a woman’s giant body the next day.

 

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3242