Real Love? by Defright
Summary:

Luke is in his early twenties yet he has not had a girlfriend. One day though something happens to reveal his real love, but is it?


Categories: Giantess, Couples , Feet, Gentle, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: No Word count: 21370 Read: 116444 Published: December 24 2012 Updated: March 15 2013
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

1. Sophie and Family by Defright

2. Unexpected Behavior by Defright

3. Oh No! by Defright

4. Deep by Defright

5. Trouble by Defright

6. Relationship Issues by Defright

7. Getting The Head on Straight by Defright

8. Good Morning! by Defright

9. Persuasion by Defright

10. Apology Gift by Defright

11. Me by Defright

12. True Keira? by Defright

13. New Place In Society by Defright

14. Confusion For Both Sides by Defright

15. Fresh Start by Defright

Sophie and Family by Defright
Author's Notes:

Constructive Criticism Please!

"Merry Christmas Luke" Luke said to himself.

Luke had not had much luck with girls although he was handsome. He had a gymnasts built, strong yet flexible, dark brown almost black hair and blueish greenish eyes. Luke was 6 foot 3 inches. He was the jokster who made everyone laugh and all the girls always thought of him as a friend not a possible boyfriend. Luke flew through high school not having a girl and through collage the same way. He was now 25 and already had 1.5 billion dollars due to his invention of the newest computer technology. He worked very little and mainly spent his time working on computers and trying to invent things or working on his shrinking and growing potion and ray.

Luke lived in a small house in the suburbs of Chicago. He lived alone and three times a week a maid came over to clean up the house a bit. The house had a basement were Luke tried his experiments generally speaking on himself. He always had a giantess feetish but never a crushing one but a gentle and kind giantess. He also never could resist feet. They always seem so pretty and the only thing his lonely heart desired was the women of his life who would let him do all his weird kinks.

As Luke sat by the Christmas tree all alone he looked at his final product from months of labor. In his left hand he had what looked like water which was the shrinking potion and in the other he had what seemed to be a tiny pill which was the growth formula. Unless you got the growth formula you would be stuck at the size you chose.

Luke's thoughts were broken as the doorbell rang. He quickly hid the liquid in the safe behind the christmas tree and walked down the carpet to the front door.
"Coming"Luke yelled.
Luke opened the door and on the other side he saw Sophie, the maid who had become almost a friend to him. Sophie stood in the doorway wearing a purple North Face and a purple hat to match with it. Her dark brown hair stuck out from under her hat. She was tall and stood about 5 feet 11 inches. Behind her stood an older gentleman who hand no hat on revealing his bald scalp and a brown winter jacket. He looked approximately 6 foot. He had blue eyes. Luke presumed it was her dad. Finally next to the gentleman stood a women who had a red winter jacket and green eyes and brown hair. She was wearing a smile just like Sophie except her face was wrinkled.

Sophie had a beautiful smile one that made Luke's insides warm up. Her green eyes shone with happiness too.

"Sophie and Mr. And Mrs. Jones what a nice surprise but I swear I said to you Sophie that you could have a whole two weeks off." said Luke.

"Well we heard you do not have a family left and nobody is coming over so we decided to give you a nice Christmas surprise." said Mr. Jones.

"Come in, come in" said Luke as he stepped aside to let the Jones family in. They wiped their shoes on the mat in front of the door and then stepped in.

Luke took their coats and hung them up in the closet and then directed the Jones family to put their shoes in the closet too.

"Here you go Luke." said Mrs. Jones.

Luke opened the container and inside there was a freshly baked apple pie.

"Oh no, you shouldn't have!" answered Luke surprised by their generosity.

"It is least we can do after what you did for Sophie, giving her 20 dollars an hour for just cleaning and paying for her college."said Mr.Jones.

"Oh it was nothing, my money should go to the right places." answered Luke.

Luke lead them to the family room where the tree was hung and they talked for hours while eating apple pie.

Mr. and Mrs. Jones left after about 10:30 althought they insisted he calls them Sally and Andrew.

Sophie and Luke talked well into the night and they loved every minute of it. They both when to sleep around 2 in the morning.

Unexpected Behavior by Defright
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

So casual it is surprising!

Luke woke up next morning with a throbbing headache although he was positive that he did not get drunk last night.

Luke suddenly realized that there was something different about his surroundings.  There was something large and pretty heavy on top of him.  Darkness surrounded and he lost the sense of direction.  Although he was never claustrophobic he was feeling like everything was caving in around him.

   Then he realized that the symptoms from a majority of the shrinking test was a monster of a headache.  Luke tried to remember the positioning of his body in bed last night.  Roughly he should be around the right edge of the bed.

  Hoping that he did not move in his sleep he headed upwards and to the right angling for the right corner of the bed.  It took him a few minutes but he did reach his destination eventually.

Luke looked around, the bed was a huge expans of dark blue covers and sheets.  The ceiling seemed miles away and so did the walls.  He felt a shiver run down his spine realizing that he was roughly three inches tall.  He knew he had to get to the growing pill but the floor seemed a long ways down.  For the first time in his life he doubted himself.

  Luke was once a gymnast and he did a lot of parkour when he was young so he judged he could jump from the bed to the night stand and then from there he could use the cable from the lamp to shimmer down to the ground and make it to the growing pill.

Luke took a few steps back and then sprinted toward the edge of the bed.  The oak wood nightstand with a red lamp loomed ahead of him as a weird monument to some forgotten god.  Luke jumped and sailed through the air.  His fingers curled around the top of his nightstand and he pulled himself up.

The hard part is done and he ran for the power cord to the lamp and quickly grabbed the thick cord and slid down it burning the skin on his hands.  It rook about 20 seconds to slide down.  As he let go of the cord he looked up and saw how far up the nightstand was.  The door to the room was on his left, luckily he had left it open.

It took Luke easily three to four minutes to reach the door.  The hallway ahead of him seemed like a prairie of carpet.  He quickly set off at a brisk jog heading towar the family room.  He made it about 3 feet when a ginormous door on his left opened up.

The first thing look saw was a big socked foot.  The sock was white and had little Christmas trees on it.  He could see the outline of long slender toes in it.

"Oh shit I forgot about Sophie" Luke thought in his head.

  As Luke looked up he saw the ginormous Sophie towering above him.  Luke regretted letting her sleep over.  Sophie was wearing the same clothes as from yesterday.  She had the Christmas ankle cut socks, a pair of light blue jeans that hugged her now huge figure which just yesterday was small and fit.  Above that Luke saw a tight fitting christmas sweater that showed her now huge breast which in reality were probably a size B or C.  Her hair still looked perfect as if it had just been brushed and her green eyes, well they were staring right at him.

  Luke did not take another second, he turned and ran as fast as he could to the nearest cover, the door from his room.  Adrenaline rushed through his body as he ran, before Sophie could react Luke slid under the door and huddled into the corner.  He did not dare breath.

"I have to tell Luke about this bug because there are probably more" Luke heard Sophie say to herself.

Luke heard heavy foot falls as Sophie went into the room. She wondered were Luke went since the bed was not made, that was not like him, but that was no matter, she had to get that bug.

She closed the door and saw the bug trying to run toward her.

"Oh god" she said as she kicked the bug not too gently.

Luke went flying through the after Sophie's foot had hit him. He hit the wall and out of breath and gasping for air.

"I would step on it but I do not want to get the floor or my sock dirty" said Sophie to herself.

She grabbed a tissue from the nightstand and kneeled down. Luke saw the giant Sophie grab a tissue and kneel down.  The ginormous hand and face moved closer.  Luke felt something warm go down his leg, he just pissed himself he realized, and he started to tremble from fear realizing how helpless and easily killed he could be.  He regained his breath and raised his hand and called out her name.

"Sophie"he croaked but it was loud enough for her to hear.

"Luke is that you?"she asked as she took a closer look.

She saw a naked little man, at a second glance she noticed it was Luke.

"Oh god what have I done"said Sophie to herself.  Tears began to stream down her face.

She gently scooped him up into her arm.  The hand was extremely soft and Luke's soldier betrayed him as it slowly began to salute.  He knew it was the irresistible softness of her skin.

A ginormous index finger filled his view as she gently turned him onto his back from the fetal position that he was curled up in.

Luke noticed how easily she moved him and it sent a shiver down his spine.  What was she going to do with him?  Will she keep me as her slave and rape me, which it was in essence, or maybe her pet and I will have to pretend to be a dog.  Without realizing Luke began to cry uncontrollably in Sophie's soft hand and his erection disappeared.  Her huge index figure still held him securely in place as her beautiful green eyes inspected him even though Luke did not notice.

Dirty thoughts went through Sophie's mind as she realized how easily she turned him over.  She could keep his as a slave, no never, this man paid for her college and helped her family with their debt!  She heard loud crying and that even strengthened her resolve to help Luke.

"Sophie, please help me, do not take me as your slave or something please!"cried out Luke in despair as he shivered uncontrollably in her hand and wet himself again.

Sophie felt the warm liquid pour into her hand.

He must terrified she thought.

"Don't worry,  I'll pay you back for all the good things you'd did for me" coed Sophie quietly as she released Luke and rubbed his back with her index finger as he returned to the fetal position.

But Luke didn't hear her over his own despair but the index finger left his chest and it he turned back to the fetal position.  Something soft slowly rubbed his back and he began to come down as he realized it was Sophie reassuring him and saying

"Don't worry nothing will happen to you as long as I'm here." 

Luke slowly stopped sobbing and he felt himself going up as Sophie stood up.  She subconsciously continued to rub Luke as she walked to the kitchen.

Luke surveyed his surroundings.  He was laying in something wet as he realized it was his own urine.  He sat up to get out of it abruptly.  Ever present was the large finger with its gentle green fingernail that soothed Luke as Sophie entered the kitchen.  Sophie's hand was soft and his erection came back he realized the warm and softness from it.  The large finger were half curled in a protective position to keep Luke from falling but not to make him claustrophobic.  He could see all the pretty green finger nails.  His erection grew.

Sophie walked into the kitchen as Luke stopped crying and surveyed the room as she continuously gently calmed him down.  The counters were made of dark marble and there was a large fridge, an oven, and a sink.  At the far end of the kitchen the counter wrapped around and made a bar.  Farther behind the bar there was the dining room.  Two French doors sealed it off from the kitchen although the windows in the doors gave a good view of the dining room from the kitchen.  The cabinets were a light colored wood to compliment the dark black marble counter and the stainless steel fridge.

"I think I have to clean you up Luke after you peed yourself."Sophie nonchalantly as she headed for the sink.

"I'm sorry Sophie"mumbled Luke just loud enough for her to hear as he bowed his head ashamed

"Don't be"said Sophie as she gently tilted Luke's head up with her finger "I must of scared the crap out of you when I kicked you and when you thought of what I could do to you" continued Sophie as she thought back to how she got a bit horny when she thought about Luke being her slave.  She felt so ashamed, this man probably secretly admired her that is why he lent her money for college and her family debts.  She always found him kinda cute.

Luke watched Sophie's big hand leave his back and turn the warm water on in the sink.  She lowered him and her hand into the gentle trickle of warm clear water.  The water trickled over his tiny body as he thought of it as a equivalent of a shower.  She saw Sophie's hand reach for some hand soap and squirt it on herself.

You don't mind if I do this quickly?"asked Sophie.

"No"said Luke even surprising himself.

The moving platform that was Sophie's hand pulled him out of the warm a water and her index finger approached again.

"Show me your back"said Sophie

Luke turned obediently and he felt the finger resume the gentle massage as before.  He felt the cold hand soap against his back and the gentle movement of her finger making him relax and forget his fear.  Sophie's beautiful finger washed his hair and the slowly traveled south as she washed his butt which felt tiny compared to her finger.  The she slowly moved down the legs squeezing them gently with her thumb and index finger now as it joined the party. All this time Luke's erection grew.

"Turn for me please." asked Sophie nicely.

As Luke turned in her ginormous palm he feebly tried to cover his erection.  He heard a booming chuckle.

"Don't worry big guy it's nothing I haven't seen before"said Sophie while still chuckling.

Her huge finger famed down with the green finger nail and pushed away Luke's tiny hands.  Luke tried as hard as he could to fight Sophie's finger but it was to strong.

"I'm sorry Sophie, this is so embarrassing but your hands are so soft and the way you stroked me and the way you wash me and how ginormous you and all your parts are like your breasts.  This is like every guys fantasy"stammered Luke nervously.

"Don't worry Luke I won't get mad, it's natural and I've seen it all before."she answered although she saw Luke gaping at her breasts.

Luke was just mesmerized by the huge mounds that stuck out from the sweater that Sophie was wearing.  His eyes traveled farther south until they reached the perfectly curved hips and the place where Sophie's womanhood would be located.  Sophie cleared her throat rather loudly to get his attention.

"I'm so sorry I can't resist..." pleaded Luke as he fell to his knees.

"It's okay"Sophie cut him off "you cannot resist your biological urges"continued Sophie as she now checked out Luke's body and saw his tiny throbbing erection.  She saw the tiny muscles and she slowly became turned on.

"Maybe I should take care if that"she said pointing and Luke's tiny stiff member.

"No I can't let you do that,  it could ruin our friendship!"yelled back Luke.

"I know its probably one of your fantasizes"Sophie answered as she rinsed him off a bit and then putting her index finger to his stiff member.

Luke was put back under the water and then he saw the huge index finger with the ginormous green nail approach and it slowly touched his stiff member that was pretty puny looking next to it.  Luke felt Sophie slowly slide the finger up and down his shaft.  He look up at Sophie's towering figure trying very hard to look past the breasts to those beautiful green eyes that watched him and that slightly sharp face but that still gave off the feeling of security.  As hard as he pressed his hand against the finger that relentlessly rubbed his penis he could do nothing to stop it.

"Fine"he said as he finally gave in as he felt sexual excitement pour into him.

"I can make your fantasizes come true if you let me"replied Sophie as she slowly lifted Luke up to her face.

Luke was knocked down on his ass by the finger as the hand moved up toward Sophie's beaming face.

Those beautiful full red lips that he always dreamt of kissing came closer.  The were bigger then he imagined as the covered him from almost knees to nipples.  He was pressed against them by Sophie's hand hand.  The lips were even softer then her hand but he was already in the brink of letting go as he was surrounded by warm and soft flesh.  The lips parted slightly and his tiny penis slid in between them and her tongues slid towards it.   It was so soft and it rolled around Luke's penis and sucked in it.

"Oh Sophie please don't stop"yelled Luke

Sophie just moaned in response and continued to give Luke a giantess blowjob.  Luke started licking Sophie's face and lips and bucking his hips into her mouth.  The ginormous tongue rubbed his penis and the soft lips squished it every so often.  He licked her huge lips as she gave one last huge suck.  He screened in ecstasy as he explode the hot semen into Sophie's tongue.  She continued to suck until she got every last bit if seman and Luke lay exhausted as her rubbed his arms and legs massaging her face.  She gently finished washing him up and she placed the exhausted Luke in her hand as she went to go to take a shower.

End Notes:

Next chapter might not come for a while.

I think feet will come into the story next.

Oh No! by Defright
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Sorry did not have the chance to get around to feet.  This just, you know, makes the plot a bit more interesting.  Sorry next chapter promise.

Luke woke from the exhausted slumber in something fuzzy and warm. He slowly began to crawl out and made it out. He looked around, he was on the bar and he had been laying in a large pink fuzzy sock. The bar looked like a wide expanse and the cabinets seemed huge and reaching towards the ceiling that seemed so far away.

 

 The bar top was freezing cold and Luke quickly climbed back into the sock to stay warm.  As he smelled it again he felt a slight feminine scent. He felt himself get hard and then he realized that Sophie should be here somewhere.  Luke saw a huge sticky to his right and two little bottle caps.  He walked up to it and read the note with some difficulty although Sophie wrote as small as she could.  The letters still probably came up to half his calf if they were upright.

 

Gone to pick up some of my clothes so I can stay with you

 

Left cap business                                   Right cap water

 

He loved the way her hand writing curved and formed those perfect letters.  He realized that he indeed had to take care of his business and he squatted and relieved himself.  Just when he finished he heard a key turn in the lock and he quickly hid in the sock in case it is somebody he doesn't know.  He heard the creek as the door swung open.

 

"Luke honey are you up!"called Sophie.  Luke realized she called him honey, maybe I finally have a girlfriend. he thought.

 

"Yep"he yelled from the sock with all his might.

 

Sophie barely heard the faint response as she walked toward the kitchen with a duffel bag in hand with her clothes.  Luke noted that now she wore a Christmas shirt that had Rudolf on it although this shirt was cut low exposing her cleavage as she bent down laying down the duffel bag.  Of course, Luke's member grew stiff.  Luke also saw she had changed into tight fitting black yoga pants that showed her graceful curves.  She wore the same type of sock as Luke was in right now.  They were pink and low cut at the ankles.  He saw her the outline of her long slender toes through the sock.

 

"How was your beauty sleep Luke?"asked Sophie as she pulled up a stool and leaning her head on her hands letting the her hair fall down from it's loose position and form a small circle around the two.

"I am well rested I guess, what time is it?"asked Luke

"Nearly five honey"said Sophie as her giant index finger went down and stroked Luke's back through the sock.

"I hope you don't mind me putting you in there, it's a clean one"said Sophie but she didn't need to know the answer as she saw his erection.

Luke saw her look at his erection and he quickly mumbled something about being sorry and being really embarrassed.

"I guess I kinda feel happy that I turn you on"chuckled Sophie as she moved her finger to his stiff member but Luke turned quickly laying on his stomach so she could not get it.

"Admit it, I probably turn you on too, I can see your hard nipples"Luke chuckled back as he noticed the nipples.

"No you do not"answered Sophie to quickly and loudly telling Luke all he had to know.

"Once I get the antidote from the safe you want to maybe go...you know...somewhere to eat"Luke said more to the ground as he nervously rubbed his hands.

"Of course I would love too"replied Sophie enthusiastically.

"Ha, I knew you liked me"said Luke triumphantly but he felt a hard pinch in the butt as Sophie used her thumb and index finger to pinch him.

"Ow"Luke yelped as he got up and rubbed his ass.

"That's for thinking I admire you, especially since that is coming from the guy that looks at my boobs and feet every time I walk through that door"answered Sophie while smiling knowing that she caught him off guard.

"I do not"Luke wined as he still rubbed his sore butt yet he knew she was right.

"Now let me see that butt of yours to make sure I didn't do anything"said Sophie as she laid out her palm of her left hand so Luke could climb on.

Luke climbed onto the ginormous hand that felt extremely soft under his feet and turned around as Sophie told him to.  He felt himself going up and then there was a warm breath coming at his back every few seconds as Sophie rubbed her finger gently down his butt.

"I think you'll be fine"said Sophie as she leaned in and kissed the tiny butt.

Luke felt the soft luscious lips on his ass and then the warm and slimy tongue darted out licking him between the legs and lightly rubbing his shaft. He groaned but as soon as it began it stopped as Sophie retreated.

"Now where is the antidote?"Sophie asked as Luke turned around looking at her with his stiff member saluting her.

"Wow way to leave a job half done"he mumbled thinking Sophie didn't hear "behind the Christmas tree in the safe combo is 12-31-45-98-31"continued Luke

"I would finish the job but you would probably fall back asleep again."she said as she watched in amusement as Luke blushed.

She stood up and went back through the hallway and turned right into a room just by the front door.  It was a living room, it had two large couches that were blue and a beautifully dressed Christmas tree.  The walls were simply white complimenting the white rug.  Luke watched in aw as she covered the huge distance from the door to the tree in a matter of seconds.  She is so sexy he thought as he watched her socked feet move.

"I know your admiring my feet but please don't fall out."said Sophie knowing that Luke probably blushed.  She saw him retract to the center of her palm and looked up at her face while she crouched and put her other hand on the safe brushing away some green fake tree branches.  She put her hands on the keypad.

"Your green eyes are so beautiful and your brown hair compliments them perfectly.  Your lips feel like heaven."Luke blurted it out randomly.

"Yes, yes thank you but you can say all those things over a nice dinner, right now we have to get you back to normal you flirt"said Sophie smiling down at him that filled him with joy.  He smiled and chuckled back which made her heart skip a few beats too.

"Now the combo"she said trying hard not to laugh.

"12-31-45-98-31"he repeated "press enter after every number" he continued.

She did as she was told and the safe opened without a sound.  She peered in but there was nothing in there.

"Luke, there is nothing in there"she said as she pushed him forward on her hand to the safe.

Luke saw the inside and became terrified "Oh no,no,no,no NO!"he yelled in terror.  He knew he was shrunk by not handling the shrinking liquid with care last night but now he was stuck a this size until somebody would help him make the antidote.  He started crying as he realized his hopeless situation.

End Notes:

Constructive critisism please, also tell me if the dialogue is better!

Deep by Defright
Author's Notes:

Long awaited chapter 4. My bad I was busy, sorry guys.
Constructive criticism always welcome!

He felt Sophie's giant finger gently rubbing his back, the warm feeling from the finger slowly calmed him down as he came out of his misery.  She was talking to him but he did not even understand as he tried to sink deeper into the warm safe palm that he was in.  Sophie realized what he was trying to do and curled her fingers protectively around him as she stood up and headed back towards the kitchen closing the safe on the way out.  Luke still was crying a bit but he hastily wiped away the tears as he felt the warmth around him and the gentle vibration as Sophie most likely walked.  In the meantime Sophie had picked up the duffel bag and headed into the guest bedroom that she had slept in previously.  The bedroom had a carpeted floor that was white with white walls.  In the center was a queen size bed that had simple sheets on it although they were a light blue color which stood out in comparison to the white walls.  Next to the dresser was a nightstand with a digital alarm clock and a lamp on it.  There was also a closet for clothes a light colored wooden dresser.  Sophie put down the duffel bag by the closet and then jumped onto the bed.  Luke was slightly thrown around against the light flesh of her palm and fingers but otherwise unharmed as the fist opened.  He saw he was on the huge bed in the guest room as he stepped of the hand and onto the pillow.  He saw Sophie's large face and then behind her the socked feet swishing in the air.  He also had a glimpse of cleavage through her shirt and a view of her shoulder.

"Feeling better?"asked Sophie as her left hand came out and began to stroke his back again.

"I will if you answer this one question, can you help me make the growth formula so I can grow back maybe tomorrow?"asked Luke

"Of course"said Sophie as she slightly pouted her lips "did you think I wouldn't?"

"W-w-w-ell, I wasn't really sure"stammered Luke a bit.

"Don't worry I'm just teasing"answered Sophie with a huge smile that filled Luke with joy.  He lost himself for a few seconds in those wonderful green eyes.

"So what do you want to do?"asked Luke nervously begging for all the evil thoughts to leave his mind.

"I don't know but I do have a few ideas."said Sophie.  She saw Luke flinch a bit at the word ideas.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you."she said as she leaned in a kissed him.

Luke saw her lean forward and the lips covered his view as she puckered her lips the warm flesh connected with him.  His ever loyal soldier gave away his feelings.  The lips felt different now as they had a layer of lipstick on, they even kinda felt oily but as quick as they came they left.

"Well look what we have here, after only one kiss, is that how sexy my lips are?"asked Sophie with a little pout coming across her face.

"Yeah they are."answered Luke honestly as he blushed"and as for what you said before with all that secret admiring I'm sorry about that."continued Luke

"No worries, I never minded the attention and it was funny even teasing you a bit sometimes."answered Sophie. "Now you got your turn"said Sophie pointing to his erection with a giant finger "but I haven't gotten mine, if your not scared of course."

Luke's mouth fell open as he looked at her ginormous cleavage that was teasing him.  Did she really just ask him to have sex with her at like two inches tall.  Sophie must have taken the mouth falling open on her tiny little companion as a yes as she got off the bed and pulled of her t-shirt and yoga pant and then jumped back onto the bed.  Luke went flying in the air and screamed in terror as he seemed to go up 50 feet into the air but he landed on something large and extremely soft.  He felt a large vibration underneath him simultaneous with Sophie's giggle.  What ever was underneath his was extremely slippery and he slid to his left landing in some kind of valley.  As he looked around there were two large hills of silk and then flesh at the very top next to him.  He was in her cleavage Luke realized.  He got up quickly and realized that the breasts were taller then him by probably almost an inch.  Without being asked Luke jumped onto the one he had slid off and landed on the soft bouncy silk bra.  He had jumped high enough to grab the end of the bra at the top and some of his fingers touched the warm flesh.

"Oh god you feel so good there."said Sophie as her right hand gently pressed him into the soft and fleshy and silky pillow around him burying his face in the flesh now that smelled exactly like in his dream.  There was a perfume but also there was a touch of womanly scent.

He realized there was going to be no foreplay.  The gentle flesh of the palm pushed away and second later he had to hold on for his dear life as Sophie arched her back to unclasp the bra.  The silk slid away and then he was one on one with the warm flesh that surrounded him.  He instantly found the nipple that was the size of his head and squeeze it with his arms as hard as he could and licked the flesh around it as it slowly became erect just like his dick was doing as it was rubbed into the warm and soft flesh.  A moan escaped Sophie as he bit down on her nipple a bit.  He looked over at the other huge mound of womanly breasts  He stood up and made a big jump and landed on the other huge jiggly mass.  He instantly dragged himself to the nipple and began rubbing, kissing, and nibbling on the almost melon sized thing.  Luke caught a quick glimpse of Sophie's hand rubbing her vagina and fingering himself.  He couldn't let her do it herself.  He was terrified of how large the pussy would look and how easily it could probably accommodate his whole body right now but he didn't care though because he was too exited.  He jumped down onto the wide expanse of the stomach and broke into a run toward the silk panties.

"Oh my god, your really going to go down there."moaned Sophie as her finger retracted and went to her breasts.

 Luke reached the white silky panties and laid down on his stomach and tried to slide under the restraining band.  He got halfway when he felt giant fingers from above push him through the rest of the way.  The silk pressed on from the top at him flattening him against the burning hot flesh of Sophie's pubic areas.  There was an intense womanly smell that was overpowering him but it was pleasant.  Almost instantly as the fingers pushed forward Luke's arms and legs got tangled in rope like pubic hairs but the fingers on top of him which quickly changed to Sophie's whole palm pushed him on towards the vagina.  At her mercy Luke wondered if this had been such a good idea but his member gave the instant reply as it stiffened even more.  His faced was pressed against a lip though and he realized it was the labia.  His face was forcefully buried into labia spreading it and a little bit into the vagina.  He was held there for a few seconds and began to worry when the pressure released and he pulled his head out.  His head was completely soaked but he felt the hand return above him as it turned him around from his upside down position to an upright position.  He was pushed all the way down so his whole body was against the vagina.  It was nearly as tall as him.  Although never being with a girl Luke started to kiss and rub himself all over the ginormous lips and occasionally dashing his hand into the pussy and rubbing the inside when unexpectedly the palm pushed him up and two powerful fingers spread the lips through the silk and pushed his legs into it.  Luke couldn't believe it he was a human dildo. He became terrified as the huge hand pumped his into the lips up to his chest and then pulled him out.  The heat was so intense he had a hard time breathing but his cock loved it.  The fluid inside the pussy quickly rose and began to spill out and then there was one last thrust and he went all in.  Luckily he had time to catch his breath.  The inside was like heaven,  it was soft and slimy but so warm and comfortable.  There was only one minus he couldn't breath.  Just as he was about to start screaming the vaginal walls shuddered and Luke heard a dull scream as Sophie reached a ginormous orgasm.  The liquid pushed him out but just his head as clear warm cum spewed out on either sides of his head.  He struggled harder and harder but that only seemed to prolong the orgasm.  The giant fingers with the green nails had entered the panties again and gently massaged the lips as if taunting him for not being able to get out.  His heart was racing and he was finding it hard to breath.

"Sophie help"he yelled weakly as he saw stars slowly appearing before his eyes.

The fingers split the lips so easily that it made Luke feel like a bug.  Another set of fingers appeared and a big thumb and index figure dove into the pussy and grabbed him by the chest and pulled him out.  He once again traveled through the pubic hairs and then across the vast stomach and over the two beautiful mountains to Sophie's beautiful smiling face.  Her hair was a little disheveled but her eyes told him everything,she loved it.  Before he could say anything though he was lowered to her giant red lips.  He was pretty tired already so he didn't even kiss and lick her face as she kissed him.  Then her tongue came out and began to lick him clean of the juices.  First thing the tongue did was go to the face.  The soft,slimy,and slightly bumpy tongue washed his face and his whole chest in one lick and same with the back.  Then it did the legs and finally it washed Luke's pubic area.

"Now its your turn my little lover."said Sophie seductively as she pulled herself up and sat at the edge of the bed.

She gave Luke one more warm kiss and then she lowered him to the floor right in front of those ginormous feet.  The feet were in the low cut pink ankle socks.  They had little white flowery designs on them.  After he slept in them he knew they were very warm and comfy.  But what really got him going is the fact that foot was easily two times longer then he was tall.  The slender and long toes that he could see where probably half his height maybe a bit less.  Sophie wiggled her toes and smiled in satisfaction a Luke's member became instantly more alert.  Luke was just ecstatic when he saw the toes wiggle and move up and down.  Here he was just after having sex with an utter goddess and now he was going to get a footjob from a foot twice his size.  It was his ultimate fantasy.  He saw two big hands reach down and ever so slowly pull of the socks slowly revealing the foot.  The suspense was killing him,  Sophie wouldn't take foreplay but she would mess with him.  He really didn't have a choice.

Slowly he saw the big cracks where the toes met and then all  of a sudden Sophie quickly ripped off the remaining sock and threw it aside.  Now Luke saw ten huge digits easily the size in width of his chest and probably from his head down to almost his belly button.  The nails were like in his fantasies.  The light green nail polish reflected the light in a magnificent way.

The ginormous toes scrunched pulling the carpet fibers with incredible force.  Luke nearly fainted right there and then from excitement.  The right foot lifted off the ground and ever so slowly came towards him.  It was aimed at his chest and then it touched his chest.  The skin was incredibly soft,  the big toe covered his whole chest and the nail was the size of a plate.  It slipped a little upwards and closed his jaw.  He hadn't even realized it but it had fallen open.  It slowly lowered back down and the toe landed an his feet covering them completely.  The nail had been so smooth against his jaw.  When the toe had come down it had brushed against his penis.  The penis was tiny next to it.  The toes came up to his shin.  The foot stood there mocking him when all of a sudden it tilted sideways and moved to his right.  Before he could realize it the other foot had done the same thing and then toes closed onto him from the sides.  The smell that hit him sent shivers of ecstasy down his spine.  It was sweat but it had such a nice smell.  The toes pads were so soft against his skin.  The opening was far above his head and there was no getting out.  Both 10 digits squeezed at once pushing Luke's face right into the pad of the second biggest toe on the right foot.  His dick slid between two toes.  When the toes had squeezed him they had opened his mouth and he got a delicious taste of sweat.  The toes released a bit and soft skin slid against his penis.  The right foot must have felt the penis because the scrunched together squeezing Luke's member between them.  Then the left drew away and the ginormous 5 digits of the right foot came down on top of Luke.  They had successfully put him right under where the toes arched.  He felt the carpet fibers pressing against his back and the soft flesh surrounded him everywhere else.  His face was right in the soft pad of the big toe.  The toes scrunched again gently crushing Luke between themselves and the sole.  Then slowly they pulled off but before Luke could do anything the big toe slid across his legs and then into his stomach.  The soft skin pressed against him from the stomach down.  But Sophie was persistent and the huge toe went right onto Luke's face and it rubbed its softness into him.  Luke licked and kissed it.  Finally he got his hands out from under it and tried to hug it.  His hands wrapped around it but only got to the beginnings of the smooth nail.  The digit shook his grip and turned its attention to his swollen member.  The toe covered his whole legs and then also his dick and it slowly began to rub.  The toe was as wide as his whole body and all Luke could was watch the green nail move up and down across his whole lower body.  Luke couldn't take it anymore he exploded.  Luke lay panting as the toe continued to meticulously rub his dick milking him completely.  When it finally rested Luke saw the huge light green nail and felt so soft and comfortable under the toe.

"Okay my love time to clean up"Luke heard Sophie say distantly but he was still trying understand what happened.

End Notes:

Next chapter probably won't be this erotic.

Trouble by Defright
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Not very erotic but adds a plot twist!
"No, come on please just a little more."begged Luke as he shivered as the cold came around him.  The body heat from the toe had kept him warm but now the saliva was slowly chilling on his skin.  Before Sophie could answer he curled up in the fetal position to stay warm.  His body instantly started to shiver.

"Ah, come here."she said.

Luke saw the her left foot come into view as she spread her big toe and second toe and slipped it across his stomach.  She ever so gently pinched him and moved him toward the other foot.  The skin felt so soft against his stomach, back, ass, and even dick but that was not going to happen because his dick felt drained.  He just laid his head against the smooth green nail; he realized that his head was slightly smaller then it.  He saw the other foot approaching as it was rested on the ground.  Luke was beginning to shiver uncontrollably from the cold.  Sophie placed him perfectly so that his face was in between the big toe and second toe and he was laying on his stomach on her foot.

"Hold on to my toes baby."said Sophie, as she lifted her toes of the ground and slipped on her pink sock.  Luke just had time to grab the toes before she lifted.

He felt the warm sock slide over his back as he was firmly pressed against her foot and his face was buried in her toe cleavage.  Her warm flesh instantly warmed him up and he felt like he was in heaven.  It was warm, soft from the front, and fuzzy from behind.  His face was firmly in the crack between her toes and they squeezed him gently and affectionately.  He licked the skin as best as he could in response.  Sophie slowly stood up;

"Luke if you feel any pain please tell me."she said to her foot as she stood up fully.  She felt the gentle licks and smiled loving the idea that he loved her feet.

When Sophie stood up Luke was further enthralled because as she made instinctive adjustment to her balance his face was squeezed in different ways each time.  He felt her foot swing forward and some air came in but not enough to make him cold.  As the foot landed with a thud his face was squeezed hard but yet again it was not uncomfortable.  He licked her feet to shatter the rest of her worries as she walked somewhere unknown to Luke in the house.  He rapidly fell asleep.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Luke woke up not knowing exactly where he is when he realizes that he is probably still in Sophie's sock.  As his senses came together he realizes her feet smell of lotion so she probably took a shower and that he had been repositioned.  He is now under her toes and they twitch ever so often; she must have fallen asleep like me.  Although he never wants to leave this safety he feels his bladder is full.  Luke slowly pulls himself across her warm flesh by grabbing handfuls of it.  His penis instantly becomes stiff.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you."said an odd female voice.

If this is not Sophie though then he needs to get out of her foot as quickly as he can, but just when he is about to make it out he feels the foot slam down on top of him and he screams out in pain.  A few of his ribs are broken he notices quickly as he does a quick self assessment.  When Luke graduated college at the age of 18 with his computer degree and already around a billion dollars he decided to take another challenge.  He went into the military and quickly was distinguished the best of the best.  He became an unsung Navy S.E.A.L. legend and hero because of his great fitness, excellent brain, and wits.  Luke knew that if he made it out of the sock he would be much better off seeing his assaulter and therefore able to analyze the situation better.  With one last mighty heave he pulled himself out and landed on a hardwood table.  His ribs screamed in pain but he ignored it just like when he had been tortured in Iraq or shot in Pakistan when on a top secret op.  Now he saw that the foot was in a light blue sock and stretched up into a black skirt that further went up to two boobs and even further there was a slightly older women who had red hair and freckles.

"What do you want?"he yelled defiantly.

"Information and YOU are going to give it to us no matter what."said the women pointing at him when she said you.

  He tried to stand but before he could a barefoot with large red nails came up from under the table and laid on top of his legs and his stomach.  They squeezed him playfully and the big toe actually rubbed his penis a bit.  The women reached over to her other foot and pulled of the sock revealing a reflection of the foot on top of him.

"Get away from me, where is Sophie?"he said in disgust.

The toes squeezed him ruffly causing his ribs to hurt him extremely.

"First of all you will not take that tone to me, second she works for us, and third your gonna come to our base for interrogation about the growing drug biological weapon."said the woman as she released the pressure.

"You can't do this, I have rights."said Luke

"So far as you are concerned, you can or will be my slave until you tell me everything I want to know."said the women.

Before Luke could answer her big toe got on top of his penis and began to rub it slowly and meticulously.  The flesh was just as soft as Sophie's and Luke tried to analyze what the women had said.

"See, I'm from the CIA and we believe you and your drug are a threat to our security.  Therefore Sophie was sent in to find out if she could find some information before we had to take drastic measures.  She couldn't so I told her to shrink you and prepare you for interrogation.  Now I will interrogate you when we get back to HQ but for now you can travel somewhere that you like."said the women finishing just when Luke burst on her foot.

Luke realized even through the sex haze that Sophie literally just had sex with him to know how it felt.  She had never loved him, he felt betrayed inside.  Then suddenly a giant needle pierced his leg and a liquid was injected.  It pulled away and then there was a lot of pain in his ribs.  He noticed though that they had healed.  The women grasped him in between her big toe and second toe just as Sophie had did and lowered him towards a set of black high heel pumps.  She laid him down where the heel would be and he slid down all the way to the toes.  The shoe smelled pleasantly but all Luke could think about was Sophie's betrayal.  He was just another mission.

Just then he looked up and saw the women's toes playing with the shoe.  They were smaller then Sophie's he could tell but they still seemed bigger for some reason.  Then it hit him; he had been shrunk even more, now he was the maybe an inch and a half.  He just somehow felt that Sophie's feet were bigger but now it was confirmed as he saw the number in the shoe.  5.  Sophie was a lot bigger.  Then the huge toes dipped into the shoe.  He was enthralled by the red nail polish.  They slid slowly down the slope teasing Luke with their size.  He was just barely bigger then the big toe.  The now huge big toe came up to him and pushed him onto the ground.  It placed itself on top of him and playfully rubbed his face.  He tried to push it away but he could not.  He also could only wrap his arms halfway around it.  Then the toe pushed itself into his face.

"Lick."the women ordered.

Luke opened his mouth and slipped his tongue out not too enthusiastically.  He started licking.  His training had taught him to cooperate until he had a chance to run the hell away.

"Good boy."she said.  She was obviously enjoying this.

The huge toes slipped over him and he heard her put her heel in.  He panicked, he knew he would get squashed; but his training quickly took over as he tried to find a place where there would be the least weight.  When he tried to move the toes curled around him and squeezed him extremely hard.  He got the message but he realized that he could take the weight probably.  The women stood up.  He pushed harshly into the expensive leather sole and against her, although he hated to admit it, beautiful toes.  It dawned upon Luke that whatever was injected into his leg also kept him from getting squashed, it was still uncomfortable though.  
  He decided to do something that would save him a lot of discomfort.  As the foot swung forward for the first time Luke quickly struck himself in major pressure points.  He went out like a light!
End Notes:
Okay, so here is the deal, I will not right "interrogation" part. I will speed ahead through time. I promised a true gentle Gts so I will.
Relationship Issues by Defright
Author's Notes:

A little bump in the relationship that will lead to a lets say interesting next chapter.

 

 

******************************************************************

Luke woke up to himself hanging from the ceiling in a small cell that had white walls.  He had been held captive for a few months now and had many physical and mental scars to show for it.  As he reevaluated himself he noticed that the last biting scars had scabbed over just like all the others on his body forming ugly scars.  His eyes were hazy as he looked up and saw the door open.  It was a women, like always, but he could not tell which one, his vision was too blurry.  She approached, it was obvious to Luke that she was wearing high heels because of the clicking and had a briefcase in her hand.
    Her hand reached out to him and he could just faintly see the outline of a turquoise like nail color.  As it wrapped around him he prepared for the unimaginable pain but this women was gentle with her grip but either way Luke's broken ribs and limbs hurt like hell and he passed out.


**************

Luke woke up to the all to familiar smell of leather but there was also a different scent lingering here.  He hadn't smelt it for a long time but it was something that smelled awfully familiar.  Then it hit him, it was the smell of wound cleaning alcohol.  As he checked himself he saw that his arms and legs had been bandaged and the left arm and right leg were in casts.  Also the cuts on his face and neck also were covered with something that looked like a miniature bandage.  He tried to see what his surroundings were but he passed out before he could.


*************


The next time Luke woke up he was shaking wildly and uncontrollably; there was something big in his mouth that felt soft and was pouring liquid into his mouth. The liquid was warm and had a taste that Luke could not recall, then it hit him, it was milk. His face was pressed against something warm and so was the back of his body. Shit, somebody is breast feeding me. He opened his eyes to the exact sight, there was a huge boob pressed against his face and just over it he could see a pair of green eyes and some brown hair. He used his good right arm and left leg and tried to push away the breast but for all his might he could not even budge it. Luke did manage though to push the nipple out of his mouth and the milk spilled over him a bit and then stopped.

 

“It's okay, your safe now”said a voice that seemed all to familiar to Luke but he did not speculate, instead he attempted to get into the fetal position as best as he could with the casts and then he tried to sink right through the hand to be unnoticed.

 

Luke shook a bit as he was removed from the breast and brought up to the face. He started to cry thinking that another playful biting session might be coming. He put his good arm in front of him as best as he could to fend off the mouth although he knew resisting was futile. Luke caught a glimpse of the giantess's face and flinched at what he saw, it was Sophie no doubt about it. She had already broken his heart and now was she back for more. Her finger started rubbing his back and he gained some confidence. He hadn't spoken in months and his throat was not in the best condition from all the screaming.

 

“Go away”Luke begged in a whining voice.

 

“I will not, I just saved you and you want me to just leave you to die”said Sophie in a gentle tone “I would not do that.”

 

Luke just whimpered and tried to sink deeper into her palm as Sophie brought him closer to her billboard size face. He quickly was moving towards her lips. Luke screamed at the top of his lungs thinking that she was finally going to finish the job the others had started. Sophie seemed unphased and the lips came forward quicker and quicker. Unlike ever before Sophie just aimed for the face and planted a kiss that almost engulfed Luke's whole head. Luke had been pushed right into the gentle mashing lips and he completely lost it peeing himself and passing out from terror.

 

 

 

This continued for many weeks with Luke being completely terrified of whatever Sophie did that reminded him off his old life during “the interrogation”. But one day Sophie finally stopped him from being scared by feeding him something that reminded him of fun, pistachio ice cream.

 

 

Luke had eaten all of the pistachio ice cream and was now resting on his back on the countertop of his bar in the kitchen. Luke was looking transfixed into Sophie's eyes, as much as he still loved her he knew he would never be able to look at her in the same way.

 

“Why?”Luke asked

 

“I completely forgot my mission that day with you and I actually did fall in love with you, even if you hate me I still do love you with all my heart that is why I freed you from that room.

 

“I still haven't forgiven you yet you know”replied Luke “I don't think I can, I mean they raped me, bit me, and even pissed and pooped one me. How could they I mean I was still a human being.” Luke cried when he said this.

 

“You know, if it makes you feel better, there was ten other women who quit once they had tortured you, they couldn't take it and two of them even killed themselves”said Sophie.

 

Luke saw the newly colored turquoise nail come down and gently rub his chest and stomach to try to calm him down and it did. He felt the protectiveness when the finger was on top of him.

 

“That is why I have a surprise for you”said Sophie.

 

Luke was swept up by Sophie's hand and he cuddled to it intently as she carried him remembering all the dropping sessions he had. He felt different though, as if her love and protection was coming from her hand. Sophie had walked into the carpeted family room and he was put down on the ground and she straightened up. She was wearing a turquoise dress that matched her turquoise high heel pumps that matched her nails or vice versa, Luke didn't know if which way women did it. Luke had healed and was just left with scars now and had been restored to his 2 to 3 inches tall height from before but Sophie refused to make him big again.

 

When Luke saw Sophie's towering form standing over him and her red, that didn't match, panties over him he whimpered and took multiple step backs and made himself smaller so he would not notice. Sophie kneeled quickly though and put her hand behind him and said

 

“Remember I won't hurt you, your safe now. I just want to give you a welcome back gift.”

 

Luke gave a feeble nod and slowly and cautiously took a few steps forward. Sophie stood back up and gestured for Luke to approach the heels. He ever so slowly walked up to the left one or Sophie's right. The turquoise was very light and beautiful and Luke remembered how he used to love feet. As he approached he caught a smell of vanilla and a little foot odor. It sent pleasure through Luke's body but also terrible fear. Sophie shifted her weight causing Luke to jump and yelp and take multiple steps back but he got a reassuring smile from Sophie and he stepped forward.

 

Luke reached the front of her foot and put his hand on the glossy top and slowly walked along it. At first it was just about waist level but then in began to rise until it was just ought of his reach. The heal was probably four inches. Luke walked under the heel easily and went to the other foot. He walked up to it and gently placed a kiss on the soft flesh. Luke saw Sophie beam down at him as she took a seat on the coach behind her.

 

“You want to help pull these off for me?”Sophie asked as she wiggled her toes in the shoe stretching the leather.

 

Luke nodded and walked to the heel and pulled down on it as hard as he could. Luke of course didn't know but the shoe came off very easy and Sophie was just trying to boost his confidence. The gorgeous foot slipped out with its five voluptuous digits. They toenails of course were painted the light turquoise color and they wiggled a bit in the fresh air for Luke's pleasure of course. Luke felt himself getting hard, something that hadn't been in possible even when Sophie tried because of his fear. Luke walked out in front of the heel and asked:

 

“May I maybe go in, the last time I went in I had horrible experiences but I want to get over this fear?”

 

Sophie nodded and smiled noting that she was making progress with Luke and his fears. Luke pushed himself up onto the top of the shoe and stepped down onto to the plush and cushioning insole. He saw the size 9 in the circle realizing how much bigger where the Sophie's feet then all the other women. The heel shook as the toes gripped the edge and wiggled it and he heard a laughing from above as Luke fell on his ass. Luke just continued to gaze in wonder realizing that in this shoe he had the same room as in all the other women's shoes when he was 1 and a ½ inch tall.

 

“May I put my shoe on?”asked Sophie pleasantly “Just don't worry I won't hurt you.”

 

Luke nodded timidly and the toes entered the heel section and stopped as if asking him to first become acquainted with them. Luke looked up at Sophie and she just nodded down at him and he approached the turquoise toenails and toes. Luke climbed the incline with some difficulty but made it to the top and looked at the toes that could cover his hole chest. They gently touched his chest and then the big toe went up and ruffled his hair and he laughed out loud. Sophie then pointed with her big toe to the bottom of the shoe and he followed her order although she had not meant it that way. He got to where the toes start to get covered and he turned around and sat down.

 

The huge toes followed his path down the slope and stopped right in front of him. Then they went up and came down on top of him. It was soft all around now feeling the in sole on his back and the toes on top of him. Then they slid fully into the shoe and everything went black except for some slivers of light. He heard the Sophie's back of the foot slide down the leather and hit the insole. Luke was in the ideal condition under Sophie's toes and his penis in between her toes. He couldn't believe he had reentered a high heel after all that torture in it. Luke felt himself being taken up in the shoe and was hanging somewhere in the air. Then he heard the sliding the back of her foot against the shoe as the heel left the foot.

 

Luke realized that her foot was probably against her knee and that she was doing the thing that women due with waggling their foot in the shoe. Sophie knew that when when she pushed her heel out that Luke was pushed against her toes and when she scrunched her toes to draw the pump back a little Luke's member was squeezed.

 

Luke exactly felling that as Sophie wiggled her shoe. As the shoe moved out a bit his body and face was gently pressed against those infinitely strong toes and when she scrunched her toes to move the shoe back towards the heel Luke was squeezed by her toes and then his member was rubbed. His small body was in heaven as he was rubbed, squeezed, and loved by the toes. Luke felt himself returning to a moment along time ago when Amanda, the few that had given him their names, had done the exact thing except with little bladed on her toes. The pain returned to his body from the moment. Sophie did this for long minutes slowing down just as he was about to orgasm and then doing that over again for almost two minutes when she heard a small scream.

 

“Please just stop and finish this Amanda, it hurts.”

 

“It's okay Luke, it's me Sophie, remember my beautiful turquoise toes that love you so much”said Sophie just as she picked up the pace and Luke orgasmed.

 

Sophie let Luke out right after he orgasmed and placed him on the table next to the couch and looked down at his tiny figure. He was breathing extremely hard and there was a look of pleasure and also disgust on his face.

 

“How could you do that!”Luke raged once he had recovered as he stood up “Who let you? I was just trying to get over my fear and here you are trying to make me orgasm!”

 

“Well you clearly liked it”said Sophie with a steely tone in her voice “you even went into my shoe like you were asking for it. What is your problem, you are taking too long to get over this”

 

“My problem, last time I was in a high heel the lady named Amanda had put tiny blades on her toes when she did that and I was terrified in there that it might happen again! What is my problem, what is your problem, you literally just raped me and your asking me what is my problem! How do you not know that I might not ever want to see you again! I just want to be big again and get the FUCK away from you and here you are raping me! Your no better then they are!”Luke raged.

 

Sophie's face had gone a little white when she heard about the blade but when he insulted her and called her a rapist she grew angry. Luke saw this and suddenly backed away all of a sudden.

 

“Oh god, Sophie I'm so sorry just please don't hurt me!”said Luke just to protect himself not really sorry. He began to run away.

 

“FUCK YOU! Fine you want to be big again and forget about me trying to help you!”yelled Sophie at Luke making his ears bleed and for him to scream in pain. Then she open palmed him, a.k.a. slapped, to the right side and he went flying through the air landing in a pair of discarded ballet flats that luckily lay their.

 

Sophie instantly regretted it and stood up and ran as best as she could in her high heels to the ballet flats. They were one of her older pairs, they were white on the outside and they had been expensive when she had bought them. She saw Luke gripping his head in the right shoe and crying from pain.

 

“Luke, I'm so sorry I just got carried away, please forgive me”said Sophie

 

“Go away!”was all Sophie got in return

 

“Fine I think I'll change into these pretty flats though because these heels are uncomfortable”said Sophie in a menacing tone because she had gotten pissed off by Luke's reply.

 

She slipped her right foot out of the shoe and then began to lower it into the flat. She heard the most ear hurting scream ever that went right to her heart showing her the cruelty she was inflicting on Luke right now. She pulled her foot away instantly and set it aside but Luke continued to scream like a maniac from terror realizing that his only friend was treating him no better then in the interrogation. Sophie knew it too, she was treating him no better.

End Notes:

I'm sorry to say but I think this will only be a ten chapter story but I do have a sequel in mind so hold on.  Sorry about the little evil side there but I had to give some reasons for what will happen next.  Nothing evil will be happening again though so rest asured if you did not like the slapping then it is over if I do not change the story.

Getting The Head on Straight by Defright
Author's Notes:

I hope I'm not boring anybody with this long but not very erotic chapter.

Sophie bent down and picked Luke up from the shoe gently making sure that he would feel safe in the palm. He was shaking all over and Sophie realized that she had just behaved like a monster seconds ago. She put her other hand's index finger on his back and buffeted his back with it until the sobbing slowly subside. In the meantime Sophie had prepared the growth formula and had put it into a bottle cap for Luke to drink. She realized that if she was going to help him she had to at least grow him back and not be selfish and keep him small.


 


Luke saw what she had done and slowly got up in her palm and stepped down onto the black countertop of his bar. He quickly walked over to the cap and began to drink the content as quickly as he could.


 


“I didn't think you could swallow the pill so I cracked it open and put it in this water”said Sophie as she watched Luke gulp the liquid.


 


There was no reply; after a few minutes she finally heard a loud burp and looked down to see Luke finish drinking the formula. She gently set her palm next to him and he climbed on. Sophie stood up and then lowered Luke to the floor. After a few minutes of awkwardness Luke began to grow. At the beginning her toes came up to his shin but slowly he went up until he reached waist level and then stomach level where Sophie took him into a crushing hug and then he slowly grew in her hug. He parted her breasts with his head and then he was face level and finally standing at his full 6 feet 3 inches.


 


“Thanks Sophie”Luke said and looked away. Right after that he mumbled something about needing a drink.


 


He walked by Sophie without giving her a second glance and then ran upstairs got dressed. Next, he ran past the kitchen and Sophie who was making herself dinner; he put on his shoes and got outside into the car and drove off.


 


 


“Hey Liz”said Sophie excitedly over the phone.


 


“Hey Sophie, what's up?”she asked in return


 


“Yeah well...how should I put this, Luke ran off to the bar once I had made him big because we had a little....ahhh....fight I guess you could say.”said Sophie


 


Liz had served with Luke in the Seals when they were younger and the two were best friends since then. There was a bit of irony in this situation now because Luke had helped Liz after she had gotten raped during a tour in Iraq and Liz was not looking out to repay the debt.


 


“Okay look Sophie, I will go find him and bring him back home, then you will have to do this but listen very carefully because Luke's senses will be heightened”whispered Liz as if Luke could hear.


 


 


Luke felt a hand on his shoulder and turned around to see Liz there. Liz had black hair and brown eyes and a small form but still muscular form.


 


“How are you feeling? Was it that bad that you had to start drinking, you never drank before?”at this though Luke pointed to the water glass but Liz continued talking “How bout you come home, you look famished?”


 


Luke just nodded and attempted to stand up but he was too fragile and he stumbled. Liz caught him under the arm like a wounded soldier and helped him up and out of the bar.


 


“Wow you really let yourself go”she said


 


Luke's body felt as light as a feather on her shoulder. As she looked sidelong at him she saw signs of fatigue, dehydration, and most of all the major psychological pointers to him giving up on living.


 


“Not like I had a choice”Luke replied wearily.


 


“A good friend of mine once told me 'you always have a choice'”said Liz. Luke just chuckled at this realizing that she was quoting him.


 


 


Sophie heard the door creak open slowly and reached for the gun that was in her hip holster. It was a simple Glock but in her hands as any other gun was deadly but knowing the people that Luke spent his time around that were the deadliest in the world she had to be prepared. But Liz must of heard the drawing of the gun from the holster because she called out


 


“It's okay it just me and Luke”


 


Sophie put the gun back in the holster but didn't relax, you always had to be on your toes even when you were at home. Liz walked in with Luke's arm slung across her shoulder supporting him. She directed him to the bar stool and he sat down. Sophie had already been prepared and gave him some pasta and Vitamin Water to drink. Luke gobbled and drank everything up very quickly and asked for seconds of both Vitamin Water and pasta. He ate these equally as quick as the previous ones and finished with a satisfied smile. Liz and Sophie had been watching him intently the whole time.


 


“Time to get you up and running now”said Liz


 


“Not now Liz, maybe later, I'm too tired”replied Luke


 


“You really don't have a choice”answered Sophie to Luke. Luke's eyes suddenly shot up in attention and he jumped of the stool and backing into the family room.


 


Liz and Sophie both followed him just out of reach but keeping close enough so he couldn't bolt. As Luke came to the center of the family room Liz stuck moving quicker then Sophie had ever seen. She sent a perfect front kick at Luke's chest but to Sophie's astonishment Luke dodged even quicker then Liz had attacked. Even though he let himself go Luke was still extremely fast, she wondered how fast he had been when he was at the top of his game. No wonder they wanted her to shrink him. Luke had dodged the kick by stepping back into an “L” stance but before he could counter Liz had already sent a fist at groin.


 


Luke blocked it with a downward sweep of his arm and attempted to latch on with his other hand to her arm. She easily slipped out of his weak grip. Before he could follow up Liz had used her back foot, the right one, and whipped it around her body clockwise hitting Luke behind his knees. Luke landed sprawled on the ground and Liz pounced on him quickly turning him around and putting his right arm in a lock.


 


“Your strength is pathetic, how could you do this to yourself”said Liz while increasing the pressure on his arm. Luke whimpered in pain but could do nothing to get out of the arm lock.


 


“You need to get your head on straight and get this piece of crap that you call a body right now and get it into shape”continued Liz


 


“No”was Luke's only reply.


 


“To late that decision has been already made by us”said Liz.


 


At that point Luke began to shrink rapidly in her grip. She quickly released his arm to make sure she didn't accidently break it and got up. Liz and Sophie were both barefoot, Liz had her nails painted a dark blue and was wearing a tight fitting black shirt with baggy shorts and Sophie was wearing the exact same attire. Luke turned around and looked up in terror as the world grew huge around him. He finally stopped shrinking and saw the two ginormous pairs of beautiful feet approach him. Luke shivered from terror.


 


“Get up”commanded Liz. Luke just curled up more and started to slowly scoot himself back. Liz kneeled down and roughly stood him up. Luke flinched when he saw the gaze in her eyes.


 


“Follow us”said Liz as Sophie and Liz started toward the couch. They were there in a matter of seconds but it took Luke almost a minute.


 


Luke approached their feet, he could tell that Liz's were much smaller then Sophie's probably by almost three sizes. As he walked up Sophie's toes wiggled a bit but Liz's stayed perfectly still. Sophie then crossed her legs and the right foot hung about a foot above Luke's head.


 


“Start doing pullups”commanded Liz but Luke just shook his head and curled up into a ball. Liz looked at Sophie and she nodded, to get Luke back they had to crack him.


 


“IF YOU DON'T START DOING PULLUPS I WILL STICK YOU UP SOPHIE'S PUSSY AND YOUR WILL STAY THERE FOR A WHOLE DAY” yelled Liz not so loudly that he would start bleeding from his ears but loud enough for him to get terrified.


 


At this Luke instantly got up and jumped up gripping the big toe of Sophie's foot. He pulled himself up and pushed his head up through her toe cleavage and then lowered himself and continued doing this. When he had done almost a hundred he collapsed not being able to hold himself up anymore even by hanging.


 


“Good, now your gonna go for a little run”said Liz “Twenty times around the small table right here.”


 


Luke began to run and he heard a voice behind him, “Remember it is only 5:00 we still have plenty of time”mocked Liz. The women went to womanly chatter as Luke struggled; whenever Luke finished they always had a seemingly endless task ahead of him. At 9:00 P.M. Luke just collapsed when he was running around the table for probably the 20th time of twenty laps each time. He felt himself being gently scooped up by Liz as she carried him to the bar and gave him some water and food. Sophie joined them a few seconds later.


 


Once Luke had finished he laid down and rested for a few minutes before he walked towards Sophie's and Liz's hands that were right next to each other. They did not notice as they were intently arguing about the necessity of gun reform. Luke reached the two large hands although Sophie's were definitely bigger. Luke walked up and hugged the two large pinky fingers. This got their attention right away.


 


“Thank you”Luke said as he continued to hug the huge treelike pinkie fingers.


 


“Thank you for what?”asked Sophie and Liz at the same time.


 


“For getting my head on straight again.”Luke said as he let go of their fingers and straightened up.


 


“You did the exact same thing for me so no thank you required”answered Liz and she gently placed her index finger with the blue nail on his chest and rubbed it around in circles.


 


“No you got my head on straight, that deserves a thank you”said Luke back smiling.


 


“What I think you need right now is to go to sleep and get this thank you bull shit out of your head”replied Liz smiling as she stood up. “You don't mind if I stay over here tonight” continued Liz.


 


“Not at all”said Luke and Sophie at the same time. At this Liz went down the hall to the guest bedroom and Sophie picked Luke up and headed for the master bedroom. They arrived quickly and Sophie took Luke into the bathroom so they both could get ready for the night.


 


 


After thirty minutes of getting ready for sleep Sophie exited the bathroom carrying Luke who surprisingly was awake although extremely tired. Sophie laid him on the left pillow and slipped into the bed on the right side, she turned to face him buffeting him with her warm breath.


 


Luke stood up and on unstable and tired legs walked over towards her face. Luke reached the billboard size face and gently hugged the TV size nose. At this Sophie smiled and giggled a bit which took Luke on a little bull ride as he hung onto the nose but his tired muscles gave away and he fell down onto her pillow. She turned and propped herself up on her pillows and saw the loving look on his face that Luke saw in return from her face. Luke turned onto his back exposing his throbbing manhood. When Sophie saw this she gently flicked it with one of her finger that sent waves of ecstasy through his body.


 


“I think we should take care of that”said Sophie.


 


“And I have no counter arguments”Luke chuckled.


 


Sophie picked him up with her thumb and index finger and turned onto her back slowly. Then, she slowly slipped Luke in between her cleavage. Once her hands retracted Luke felt the breasts close in around him and his body and his dick were squished in unimaginable ways. The soft flesh was everywhere and it took Luke no time to orgasm. Then he instantly fell asleep in her cleavage and Sophie soon followed suit without even bothering to clean up the miniscule amount of semen.

Good Morning! by Defright
Author's Notes:
Making plans for tomorrow.

Sorry about the delay in posting but I was crushed with stuff to do at work.

Luke woke up in the plush softness of Sophie's breasts.  He felt like he was a new person now.  The goodnights sleep without any fear had left him feeling full of energy.  

Liz was right when she said it would help thought Luke.

The two breasts had fallen together and were gently crushing him.  Luke presumed this was because of Sophie turning in her sleep.  Luke was not really sure which way was up but he picked a direction and headed that way because it really didn't matter.

Luke wiggled his arms free of his body and grabbed the soft flesh above his head.  He got just a tiny handful but enough to pull himself up a bit.  He did this for the remained of the time until he made it successfully out of Sophie's cleavage.  The breasts that he was looking at were enormous, titanic, but yet very pretty.

Luke turned around to see indeed that he had chosen the right direction because Sophie's huge chin lay in front of him.  He decided not to wake her as he got up and jumped off her body.  He then proceeded to grab the huge bed sheet and use it to repel down the bed.  Luke had to jump the last 6 feet, at least that is what it seemed like for him.

The carpet engulfed the bottom of his legs a bit as he went for a morning jog.  It was hard work running through the carpet but he soon made it into the kitchen.  There Luke did some push-ups and v sit ups.  To shorten the list, he pretty much worked out.

He then heard loud footsteps and saw Liz's feet come into the kitchen.  She was talking on the phone with someone.

"Yeah honey, I'll be home in like 20 minutes okay.  See you then" said Liz into the phone as she gave a loud kiss to finish the conversation.

Luke waved up at her and she noticed him as she put the phone in her jeans pocket.  The looming figure of Liz crouched down as she lay her hand for Luke to walk on.  Luke stepped onto the warm and soft skin.  He felt the familiar feeling of rapid ascent and then he was up by Liz's face.

"Now how did you get out of Sophie's room?"said Liz giggling a bit.

But Luke quickly interrupted the teasing "I would love to chat now but I really got to go".

Liz gently deposited him on the sink floor and moved to make her breakfast as she gave him some privacy.  Luke relieved himself and when Liz asked if he was ready he yelled back that he was.  She gently picked him up and laid him on the countertop.

"What do you want for breakfast?"asked Liz as she turned preparing herself some cereal.

"Can I just have like 5 of those Fruit Loops?"asked Luke

"Sure"said Liz as she handed him the Fruit Loops and some water in a bottle cap.

They both sat down and ate slowly savoring the food and the weird moment.  Luke had just finished his cereal when he saw a huge finger come his direction and pluck out the bottle cap from between his legs so she could refill it.  Luke blushed as he saw her look at his erection and quickly look away.

"Sorry" said Liz as she noticed that he had seen her look at his privates.

"No problem, what happened back then is forgiven"said Luke as he stood up and brushed the crumbs off his legs.  "If you could put me down so I could continue working out that would be awesome".

"No problem" said Liz as she picked up Luke and set him down in front of her pretty feet.  She wiggled them a bit for Luke's behalf and of course right away he got a raging hard on, but he turned and jogged away in embarrassment.

From behind he heard Liz say "Tell Sophie I left because my husband is sick and Luke, don't be so rough on her".

"Okay..."Luke shouted back "...but I think the latter will not be me being rough, if you know what I mean".

"You dog, get out of here before I chase after you" Liz replied as they both chuckled at the thought of Luke being rough at his size.

Luke continued his strenuous exercise and in 15 minutes Liz popped her head in and said bye.  As she left through the door Luke began to run up and down the hallway.  In another 15 minutes Sophie woke up and Luke saw the huge door open followed by Sophie's extremely pretty feet and then the rest of that huge body.

She looked around the hallway obviously looking for Luke but she did not notice him because he was standing right beside her ankle.

"Luke, if your down there, watch out"said Sophie in concerned voice.

She slowly lifted the heel of her huge right foot, the one that Luke was next too, and Luke took this moment to play a joke on Sophie.  He quickly slipped under the foot as it got higher to the point were he did not have to duck.  Luke then extended his hands to the soft and flawless skin.  He then proceeded to try his best at tickling her and it worked.

Her feet must have been very ticklish because she giggled like crazy.  Luke tickled for about five seconds and then made a run for the bed in his and Sophie's bedroom.  Sophie saw him and giggled as he ran.

"Little Lukey is in some BIG trouble!"said Sophie as she squealed a bit in excitement.

Luke sprinted away from the massive foot laughing the whole way.  He saw Sophie turn dramatically and ever so slowly as not to ruin the chase walk after him.  Luke made it under the bed and hid in an old antistatic bag with a video card in it.  He saw Sophie's ginormous knees come down and then her head but what distracted him the most was the way the toes were pushed against the rug when she was kneeling.

"Fe-fi-fo-thum, where is the little criminal that tickled me?"said Sophie in her best imitation of a giant's voice snickering the whole time.

Sophie spotted the movement in the bag quickly but ignored it just for the sake of the game.  Sooner then later though she grabbed the bag and pulled the tiny Luke out of the bag.  To Luke it seemed like two trees had snatched him out and were pulling him along.

Luke was brought out of the darkness of the area under the bed to the light of the rays of sunshine coming in, at the beginning of the morning.  He was blinded for a few seconds by the light but as his eyes adjusted he saw Sophie's huge manicured finger come down on his stomach and begin to tickle.  As much as he twisted and turned he could not get the figure.  He was laughing like mad and soon his sides began to hurt.

"Please...stop...Sophie it hurts"yelled Luke between laughs.

"Well next time you shouldn't tickle me or else that is coming"she said as she released Luke.

Luke got up and stood next to Sophie's hand as she lay down next to him.  Her body stretched for quite a long way.

Luke was breathing heavily as he tried to regain some of the air he had lost during the tickling attack.

"Hey...that's not fair...you have an advantage" yelled Luke between breaths.

"Little poor me, being stronger the Luke, the great and mighty man"said Sophie laughing at her own comment.

"Hey, Miss Big And Mighty that is mean" said Luke.

"Ohh...I'm sorry...here let me apologize"said Sophie as she leaned over and kissed Luke.  To Sophie it was a tiny peck but to Luke, Sophie's whole lips surrounded him and squeezed him gently.

"Apology accepted"said Luke when the lips retreated.

"Now, what are we going to do today?"asked Luke

"I don't know"replied Sophie in a mischievous idea.

"Well, if you don't have any plans then I have an idea that if I don't get it down on paper quick I will forget.  So if you could help me that would be awesome."said Luke.

"And how long will it take?asked Sophie.

"Well probably the whole day"said Luke lost in thought.

Men can be so ignorant thought Sophie as she wiggled her breasts a little and her toes to get Luke's attention which of course gave him an erection.  Here Luke was with Sophie's perfect body open to him and he wants to work on a project, and typical man, and a nerd.  What have I gotten myself into thought Sophie.

"Are you sure it will take the whole day"said Sophie as she turned so her feet where right in front of Luke.

"Maybe a fewww houuurs then"said Luke slurring the words slightly.
End Notes:
We shall see what "plans" Sophie has.
Persuasion by Defright
Author's Notes:
Here is Sophie showing her persuasive side. Sorry for typos but I did I on my phone!
Luke stood in front of the huge turquoise toes.  The toes were a perfect image of beauty.  The skin on them was flawless, soft, and welcoming.  The toenails also reverberated beauty because of the perfect evenly laid pedicure of turquoise nail polish.  This of course gave Luke an instant erection.

The toes twitched a bit in anticipation of Luke's arrival and as he walked forward the foot grew even bigger and bigger to the point were it was although he saw and thought about.  

Sophie of course giggled at the size difference and leaned her foot back on her heel to see if Luke was taller.  Of course he was nowhere near as tall as the foot.  It easily stretched twice as tall as him if not more.

Luke walked forward a bit and reached the soft sole were he began to tickle a bit.  Sophie began to giggle but not as hard as before.

Luke expected for her to pull her foot away from him but instead the huge wall of flesh came down on top of him.  The air was forced out of his longs as the foot settled down.  He was just about to breathe when the remaining air was nocked out of his mouth and he was literally suffocating under Sophie lightly pushing her foot down.

He tickled her to get the foot off but that only encouraged her to push a bit more.  Now Luke was beginning to see stars and he was on his last stretch when he heard Sophie say:

"Still haven't learned your lesson yet"Sophie giggle not knowing that she was killing her lover.

Luke hated himself for doing this but he opened his mouth and bit down as hard as he could on the sole.  To this Sophie replied by screeching as she felt the painful pinch on her foot.  A little blood began to drip because Luke had bitten in a soft spot.

"What the hell!"yelled Sophie but Luke didn't care because he finally got some well needed oxygen into his lungs and the stars began to leave.

"Oh no, was I too rough?asked Sophie.

All Luke could do was nod and take in deep breaths of air as the lightheadedness went away and the world stopped spinning.

As the world righted himself Luke got up and ran to the foot he had bit that was being inspected by Sophie.  She had seen that Luke was recovery and decided to see what had happened on her foot.

Right in the middle of the arch there were two little red spots where Luke had bit her.  As she inspected the arch she felt Luke climb on her toes.

Luke had pulled himself up onto the foot by now and ran over to the spot were he had bit the arch.  He dropped to his knees and began to kiss and rub the warm flesh.  Between kisses he would say "I'm so sorry".  This of course gave him a huge erection but after about two times of "I'm so sorry" he was picked up by a giant palm.

Luke rouse to now becoming more comfortable heights and felt the two huge green eyes bore into him.  The a huge finger pushed him flat against the palm.  He felt Sophie's warm breath was over him.  The eyes checked every inch of his body front and back and when they were satisfied Sophie said

"No I'm sorry for being so rough"

"No, I'm sorry"said Luke as he pushed the huge finger off his chest.

Then, all of a sudden, he was engulfed in huge kiss.

"Still sorry?"asked Sophie and Luke nodded in return yes.  He was kissed again.

"Still sorry?"asked Sophie again.  Luke of course nodded yes.  And so in this went for ten kisses when finally Luke nodded no defeated by the on slaughter of suction like kisses.

"Now who should be sorry?"asked Sophie.

"Not me"said Luke defeated resting in her palm with a stiff erection.

"That is right, it was my fault and I will give you an apology gift now"said Sophie winking.
End Notes:
Next chapter will include the apology gift!
Apology Gift by Defright
Author's Notes:
Here it is, my first story up to Chapter 10. Let's hope many more chapters come!

By the way the disclaimer applies to all chapters even if I don't put it on all of them. Enjoy!
Sophie now gently stood up being careful not cause too much turbulence on her open palm but still Luke had to sit down as not to fall off.  The hand rose dizzying heights but Luke didn't mind the height.

"Now close your eyes and don't look until I tell you so"said Sophie.

"Okay"replied Luke

"I can trust you not to peek?"asked Sophie.

"Yes...please can we go already cause I'm so exited"said Luke shivering I'm excitement.

At that point Luke closed his eyes and laid down in her palm and then she proceeded to cover him in her palm by curling her fingers around his minuscule body.

For a long time Luke heard walking around and opening and closing cabinets.  Finally, though he heard a door shut behind them and he was lain down on a freezing cold surface and something large and fluffy was dropped on top of him.  He waited patiently as he heard Sophie moving around a bit.  Suddenly, the cover,what ever it was, was removed and Luke was surprisingly not blinded by light.

What had covered his head was a white towel and now he was on the bathroom counter and the room was lit up with multiple candles, beautifully smelling candles.  The main scent in the air was of some kind of flower or herb.  It was a sight to behold the room but what really drew his attention was Sophie.

She was standing in front of him trying her best not to be intimidating but her huge body filled all of Luke's vision now.  She had on white panties with a corresponding white bra that showed her large breast in all their beauty.  As Luke scanned her body he came to her face that had a huge beaming smile in it.

"You ready for a bath?"asked Sophie.

Luke just gave a dumbstruck nod and Sophie lifted him and placed him on the edge of Luke's master bathroom jacuzzi.  Then Luke turned to face her and Sophie slowly stripped of the remaining part of her undergarments.

When she did this she bit her lip seductively and ever so slowly slipped of her bra and caressed her pussy and breasts after that.  And finally she slipped of her panties and stepped  into the lake size jacuzzi, at least that is what it seemed like to Luke.  By now Luke almost had an orgasm watching her do this strip tease and now he still had to take a bath with her. He nearly fainted from sexual excitement.

Then Sophie very seductively wagged her finger to come to her.  Luke looked down at the water that was 20 feet below him and jumped of the edge diving in.  The last thing he heard was Sophie yell
"Don't Luke"

The entrance into the water was Olympic perfect 10 out of 10 but the water burned his sides it was so hot.  He quickly swam to the surface.

Sophie saw his pained expression and instantly tried to pick him up from the bottom but the water her palm displaced pushed him away from her palm every time.  So finally she gently squeezed him between her thumb and index finger and lifted into the air.  By now Luke had gotten use to the water but Sophie looked him over in concern as his skin was a fire red.

"Are you okay?"asked Sophie.

"Better then ever, now can we move on"pleaded Luke waving his hands and legs to represent his healthiness.

"Yes, but under one condition"said Sophie.

"What type of condition?"asked Luke slightly scared.

Sophie of course saw him move a bit back trying to get smaller.  So she proceeded to gently stroke Luke's back with her finger.

"Don't worry, I will never hurt you.  Ever!"said Sophie "But the condition is that you dive in once more".

"Okay"said Luke seeing no harm to it but he was wrong.

Luke was put onto the jacuzzi side again.  In front of him again lay the 20 foot drop.  He waved at Sophie and gave her the thumbs up after which he jumped off doing a triple summersault.  The entrance to the water was perfect again but as he rushed through the water he saw a cavern open in front of him.  Not being able to stop himself he flew into it.

Whatever it was, it closed behind him and he was stuck without air.  Right when Luke was beginning to think about the necessity to breath the water leaked out through a small opening in the cave.  Luke followed the water to this cave and found something familiar about the softness but on his way to the entrance he had cut his leg on something.  Then he realized it, these were lips.  He was in Sophie's mouth.

As if on cue a huge, wet, and soft tongue greeted him by lifting him up to the roof of the mouth and pushing him against it.  Luke's penis was pressed lightly against the wet tongue.  This sent shiver down his spine.  The tongue held him there for a few seconds until it started to suck on him.  Luke heard a deep moan come from the great maw behind him but he trusted Sophie.  After that she rolled him to under the huge tongue and squished his penis a bit more.  Then all to quickly it ended with Luke being pushed out the lips and onto some more skin.

Luke looked around and saw that he was now on top of  a huge foot that had those beautiful turquoise nails.  He turned his head to see Sophie but he only saw huge toes coming at him from behind.  They landed in top of him, surrounding him in warm flesh.  The toes gently squeezed his body and then Sophie gently began to rub her right foot, the one on top of Luke, into the left foot, the one that Luke was laying on top of, like she was scratching her foot.

Luke gasped as his penis was caught between two soft flesh pads and as his body and head were maneuvered by those huge toes.  He licked and kissed the toes and finally climaxed like never before screaming Sophie's name.

Luke lay there spent still with his head between her first toes in her right foot but Sophie had turned him around so she could see his face.  She was smiling down at him.

"I love you"Luke said finally proclaiming his ultimate devotion.

"I know, and I love you too"said Sophie.

At that point a cellphone rang and Sophie picked it up while still gently massaging Luke with her foot.  Luke kissed her toes and rubbed them as best as he could with his hands beneath her sole.

"What happened?"asked Sophie in an astonished tone.

"Be right there"she said after about a minute.  She hung up the phone.

"Liz just called saying her husband shrunk after she touched him"said Sophie as she released Luke from under her foot.
End Notes:
Next chapters on in March 14th most likely.
Me by Defright
Phew, finally I get to say who I am!  To start off, I am the one who has been narrating this story to you all along.  I was told this story by my father and mother in law and proceeded to document it for you all.  I am truly sorry for the rude interruption in the story line but at this point the story gets really more personal then what I have already told you.  

The bright side is I can summarize the main points of what happened and we can get to my story quicker if only I wasn't so distracted(Yes that means you Keira!). Either way moving on.

Luke found out that the shrinking can he transferred to other people by the simplest drop of the shrinking drug.  This made them not possible to unshrink with the antidote so Luke created a new invention, a shrink ray and made sure every drop was gone of the old shrink potion.   The shrink ray grew back the people that were effected by the old drug infection because it worked in a different basis then the liquid.

Luke and Sophie went back to a normal life, although I don't think you can call it that, after the people that had been shrunken were fixed.  They had a child, which they named Keira, who was now 16 just like me.  This is were my story begins...

I had been sitting in Sophomore year in High School in the last day of classes before summer break.  I was in my last final of the day for Western Civilization History.

At this point I had finished my test and was glancing at the pretty flip flopped feet I saw all around.  I was in heaven because I got my fair share of ogling in this class because I was the only guy to take it this year.  Go me!

There was only one pair of feet that were not exposed, they were naturally Keira's.  Keira was a girl I always teased although sometimes on the verge of flirting.  I rarely studied for this class and that would get her very mad because she studied very hard and did not get the same grade as me.

Keira was pretty attractive, I will not lie, she had brown hair with streaks if blond in it that went well with her blue eyes.  Her breasts were not fully developed yet but still noticeable and her smile was what got me.  She had a very pretty smile that tended to hypnotize me especially with that pretty long face and cute long nose.

Anyways I was sitting in the class, catching quick glances of feet noticing that for some odd reason Keira had on Uggs and light blue jeans with a matching blue shirt.  It was like 90 degrees outside and she was wearing that.  I mean I was in shorts and a t shirt.  But before I could ponder more the bell rang.

We all turned in our tests and we said or goodbyes.  The teacher left the classroom to go grade the tests quickly while Keira and I stayed behind packing up.

When she was done packing up she approached me and lay a hand on my shoulder.  I felt very awkward for a moment as she gently needed my strong muscles from years of gymnastics.

"Have a good summer and DON'T get over cocky!"said Keira to me as I turned and I returned her smile with my smile.

"What do you mean cocky?  I'm just awesome!"I joked as we both laughed but as I straightened up my head swam and all of a sudden I blacked out.
True Keira? by Defright
I woke up on something extremely cold.  As my vision cleared I noticed it was an huge tile floor.  The floor spread for huge expanses without the occasional desk leg coming down.

"But if I'm in the classroom..."I though"...then where is Keira"

As if to answer my question I sensed movement behind me and I ever so slowly turned.  I saw two huge feet, one in a Ugg and the other in a sock with the brown Ugg discarded to the side.  As my eyes followed up the strong legs to a stomach with large overhanging breasts and finally Keira's long but attractive face that was looking at me in a peculiar way.

"How are you feeling?"asked Keira's booming voice.

All I could give her a terrified thumbs up as she smiled down at me in that peculiar way.  I shivered as she scanned my naked and helpless body.

"Are you cold?"she asked.  I just nodded.

"Well then I can help you with that"she replied with an evil smile.

Her left foot, the one outside of the Ugg in a light yellow sock moved toward me.  It was easily twice as big as me if not more.  I could see the outline of powerful toes and all of a sudden I didn't like feet that much.

I had been sitting on the ground and as the toes came to me they knocked me down without flinching and lay on top of me.  My face was pushed right between the first and second toe.

The fuzzy sock was moist from the day in the Ugg and clung too me everywhere.  The smell was strong but surprisingly not  pungent.  It was a very feminine smell that made my man side of the brain go crazy.  As Keira squeezed her toes playfully my tongue slid out and I got my first taste of foot sweat.  It wasn't that very bad either, just a bit salty.  Her foot radiated heat that warmed me up but quickly made it too hot.

She squeezed her toes playfully around my head and body again.  She was dominating me with one foot.  I was left with very little air in my lungs as she moved her foot back just to see my face.  Her big toe was directly on my crotch as she said

"Now who is better, me or you?"asked Keira.

"Please stop Keira"I cried.

"Wrong answer"said Keira as she pushed down on my crotch with her toe.  It hurt like hell as my balls and penis were turned to mush.  I screamed in pain until she stopped a few seconds later and proceeding to slowly rub my penis with her toe.

"Now answer me, who is it?"said Keira in demanding tone

"Please stop"I just cried out begging for mercy.

Keira just sighed and pushed down on my crotch again as I screamed in agony beating my fists at her big toe but I couldn't do anything.

"Who?"asked Keira again.

At this point I was just balling my eyes out and said "You" to make her stop.

"Really I don't believe you! Prove it to me by kissing my toe"said Keira with an evil smile.

I just nodded as she rubbed my legs with her one huge toe threatening to break them.  She then slowly brought the toe and the whole foot down on me with the big toe resting perfectly in top of my face. I kissed it.

"That was weak, now you have to lick it"commanded Keira laughing as I dragged my tongue across the sock as Keira toyed with my body under her foot.  She rolled me under it and then she also stepped on men as hard as my body could take.

Towards the end she spotted my erection and teased me about it mercilessly. Until she laid her big toe on it and squashed it until it went away forcing me into the biggest pain of my life.

After that time I was completely humiliated and dominated by her for just some teasing and flirting.

"To learn your lesson thoroughly you will now go into my shoe for my walk home.  You earn this remember by teasing me, now it is simply my turn."said Keira with her evil intentions coming out through her tone.

"No please", I screamed "I was just flirting" but it was too late as she had already curled her toes around me and the foot and I were entering the Ugg.  

In the Ugg the sole was slightly moist and there was a strong scent of feet.  The toes laid down on top of me and pressed me into the squishy in sole.  The heat was intense.

I felt a giant weight settle on me as she stood up and then the swinging motion followed by a crash when she stepped down.
New Place In Society by Defright
The foot went up again moving slightly with the shoe and keeping me stuck to it and then slammed down again.  The toes squeezed me with every step and I was on slaughtered with sweat and smell.  I would have enjoyed it probably if I didn't know it was under the feet of a sadistic girl who was out for revenge but either way I was crying.

I was so helpless and pathetic as the toes rubbed me because Keira had sat down on the bus home.  She toyed with me by squeezing me with her toes or rolling me under them.  She pushed each toe into my face as she manipulated me as she wanted.  It took only three our four minutes until I sprayed my cum on her sock.

As if she acknowledged the fact that I was beaten she stopped toying with me and squeezed me once as if to mock me.  I beat my fists madly at her toes but it only made her giggle a bit as she felt my tiny hits.  I knew she giggled because her foot shook a bit and I heard the laugh.

Soon though, I felt the weight return and the swinging motion returned also as I was propelled through the air and then slammed down.  The walk was merciless as my body was pushed to extremes with the weight and flying around under the toes.  Finally, I blacked-out welcoming the darkness.



As much as I want to tell you what happened from my point of view, right now we must rely on other people's accounts to tell the story as obviously I had blacked out.




Keira had walked home from a farther spot as to torture Tim a bit more.  As she walked, she thought about telling her parents to unshrink Tim because I mean after all her dad had invented shrinking but she didn't want to, she wanted Tim to be her loyal servant.  Little did she now that this could be reached in other ways.

When she got home she went up to her room and pealed of her shoes, she didn't look at Tim though as she laid her foot down on the ground and toyed his body.  She felt such power but it was soon diminished as she noticed that he was not struggling.

She looked down on him and noticed that he was completely limp.  At this point Keira freaked, she picked Tim up and pushed him against her ear.  She felt no heart beat.

All of a sudden sadness filled Keira as she realized that she probably just killed someone who although teased her always was nice to her.  He would always smile when he saw her and make her laugh.  At this point Sophie, her mom heard the loud sobs from her room and decided to go up and check on her.

Sophie entered the room to see Keira holding a small human in her hands and crying over him.  Sophie's first reaction was to think it was Luke and she ran over but she found it to be a different boy.  He seemed to be Keira's age but had red hair, blue eyes, and a well toned body.  Sophie took the little man out of her daughter's hands and put him in her own hands.

She had learned a trick or two with Luke and she felt for the heart rate by gently pressing down on the inner thigh with one finger.  And presto, she felt his pulse and relaxed a bit more knowing that he was alive.

During this time Keira had been regretting all the bad things she did today to Tim and promised that she will never do it again in honor of Tim's whimsicality.

"What happened baby?"asked Sophie as she brushed the hair out of her daughter's crying face.  Keira then explained the whole story to her mom counting the promises.

"Well it's okay baby, he is still alive"said Sophie reassuringly after the tale.

At this Keira's eyes widened as she looked at the limp Tim in her mom's hand.  She sat there stunned for a few minutes until she said

"What can we do to help him?  I want to make it up to him"pleaded Keira.

"Well some water to dab his head with, but Keira, to mentally rebuild him is your responsibility.  It was your actions that caused this so you will have to suffer the consequences without me to help you.  And when your father gets back from golf, you will explain to him what happened so he can work on the scientific side of getting this poor boy to normal size.  Good luck!" said Sophie as she headed out through the door.

"But.."began Keira

"No buts Keira, you could have killed him"said Sophie.  "As much as I want to help you, your father would agree, your on your own.

To this Keira sighed and went in search for something to dab Tim's forehead with.




Back to me...

I woke up with a monster headache and the sensation of water running down my body.  As my vision slowly adjusted I saw that the huge finger of Keira's was doing it with a napkin mist likely.  And them I saw that face with a different expression on this time though.

I leapt up onto my knees instantly and begged her for mercy. I said many embarrassing things and cried my heart out but for the first time in my life I felt her huge finger rub my back in soothing circles.  At her touch I lost all control and felt a warm liquid go down my leg.  I was terrified for what would come next.
Confusion For Both Sides by Defright
A puddle of the warm yellow liquid formed on the hardwood floor below me.  I looked away from Keira waiting for my coming punishment but nothing happened.  Instead the huge finger came into my view and I flinched.  But it was persistent and it slowly touched the bottom of my chin and lifted my face to my tormentor's eyes.  

Her eyes bore into me for a second and then glanced away.  I saw though that the expression in the eyes had changed to something different.

"Look Tim"said Keira just as tears started streaming down her face.  "I'm so sorry for what I did to you and I understand completely if you don't forgive me (sniffle) but I got a little carried away and..."at this point she just started to cry extremely hard.

I was stunned for a long time not knowing what to do because one side of my head was saying go comfort her and the other was saying to run like the wind.

Instead I just went and got a drink in the nearby bottle cap full of water and sat down looking up at her.  I sat there and analyzed the situation while looking at Keira.

The tears were beginning to stop rolling down her cheek and I could begin to see the beauty of her teary eyed face.  Them my eyes moved downward until I reached the ledge of the low cut shirt that lead to a certain crevice that I might like to explore one day like a scientist (authors note:hint,hint!).

My mind was still split in two and with the huge headache I was beginning to feel nauseous and I had to lay down.  Keira saw this and moved her huge unpainted, but still perfect, finger to the water.  She dabbed a little tissue and then laid it down on my forehead.  She then also used a Kleenex to wipe the urine off whatever I was on.

I watched this all in amazement as the giant fingers flew around me until the settled down on the desk far away from me.  Now though, the huge puffy eyes turned toward me.  They first looked me in the eyes but soon glanced away in embarrassment of what she had done to me but then they came back and inspected my whole body for bruises and most likely more interesting parts.  Luckily, I did not have an erection due to my heavy nausea.  

After this awkward moment she saw me begin to shiver so she pulled out a napkin and laid it down on me.  As her fingers came closer I backed away and tried to get away but she simply said

"Look Tim, I'm just trying to help"

I didn't reply but I stopped moving.  She laid the napkin on me as a blanket.  I instantly felt warmer and more covered.  The nausea soon took over and I fell asleep.




I woke up on a soft surface this time.  I looked around and I noticed I was on a huge pillow that then lead to a ginormous plane that was light blue color.  On the pillow I saw Keira's head with her beautiful hair done in a ponytail, oh how I wanted to touch it but I was too terrified.  Then her expansive body lay after that, from breasts to now light blue socks.  Far off in the distance on the floor I saw a light blue pair of converse sneakers.  I was getting the idea that she liked light blue.

A light was on behind me shining directly at a book that she was reading.  I turned toward the light and saw a alarm clock that read 4:00 AM.  Wow, I had slept for quite a while.

As I sat up into a sitting position, I felt the world sway a bit but I quickly got my wits together and steadied myself.  I felt the huge surface move under me as Keira shifted her head as she read.  I was terrified, that slight motion had caused a whole wave of pillow to come at me.  I remembered my helpless predicament and curled up in a ball and began to cry.

Keira heard this of course, so she turned and looked at me surprised to see me awake.  I soon felt her giant finger rub circles on my back as she tried to calm me down.

"It's okay, your safe now.  I promise I will never hurt you again"said Keira reassuringly.

At hearing her tone of voice that was soothing in a materialistic way I slowly uncurled and turned to face her huge face.

She had changed slightly as I saw that she had large bags under her eyes from not sleeping I guessed.  She was also wearing pajamas that made up for the bags.

The pajamas had a low cut top that revealed her what now seemed to me huge breasts.  The top was black with green cat eyes on each of the breasts and the bottom was a dark green pants.

I felt a warm mint breeze flow on me as she exhaled.  Since I had turned, the finger was now on my side and she slowly began to withdraw it but I grabbed the tree like finger and hugged it to myself happy for just something to hug.

Keira seemed to hesitate, not knowing what to do.  Then, as slowly as she could brought her other hand behind me and used her index finger to rub my back.

I felt a bit more safe with the warm finger to hug safely and the calming back massage.

"How are you feeling?"asked Keira with my minuscule frame between her two fingers as she continued to rub.

I gave an extremely weak "good".  In order to hear me better Keira had leaned in closer and turned her head.  Her ponytail went flying at me and the hair engulfed me for a second.

It smelled blissful, if my sense of smell is right then it had a coconut smell with a little musk.  What was better though was the texture of the hair, it was silky smooth and nice to the touch.

As Keira realized her mistake she quickly turned her head back to see me.  She saw my dumbstruck face and erection and thought it a chance to start a conversation.

"Someone liked that"said Keira in a teasing voice.

I flinched but as she saw that she quickly added "I'm just teasing"

I relaxed a bit and sat up leaning against her palm that was behind me.  Keira also took this as a chance to reposition herself.  She rolled onto her stomach and her billboard face got so close that I could reach out and touch the lip.

I was enthralled by the dazzling blue eyes and the way the hair looked in the light.  I was hypnotized until I moved on to the mouth.

At this point I was regaining some manliness and I took a step forward toward the lips.  Keira just watched with curiosity as I reached out and placed my right hand on the plush lip.

Before I knew what was going on I was gently nudged by a finger into the lips.  I landed face first on them and they easily covered me down to my crotch.  The lips were like the greatest pillows ever.  My penis was pushed hard against the lip.  As I was let go, I wondered what I was getting myself into.
Fresh Start by Defright
I fell back into the pillow dazed a bit.  The kiss had felt like I was against the warmest, softest, and bests pillows in the world ever.

Keira saw my dazed expression and giggle a bit.  After giggling she quickly mumbled some apology.  I was surprised by her apology so I got up and as her eyes looked away I pressed myself into the lips again.  She was obviously surprised because I heard her make a cute sound but then she pushed me a bit more against her lip.

At this point I was in such heaven that I would forgive her anything and as I stepped back I said

"I forgive you".  This of course was only followed by a surprised expression.

"Are you sure?"asked Keira and I just nodded.

All of a sudden her lips shot forward and this time they turned vertical and pushed me deep into the pillow.  I was smothered by "mwas and other kissing sound" as I pushed into heaven with the plush lips on one side and the pillow on the other.  I was kissed like this for a good minute and when she released me I was breathing quite heavily and had a throbbing erection.  Keira saw it and blushed a bit seeing that those kisses turned me on.  How could they not though?

"Yeah, I definitely liked it"I said braking the awkward silence.

"I can see that"said Keira giggling as I tried to cover my swollen penis with some of the pillow cover fabric to no avail.

She gently moved my finger away and looked at it in a curious way that made some dirty thoughts go through my mind.

"I think we got off to a bad start but I think you got off the worst with my feet.  So would you like to be reacquainted on nicer terms cause I know you like them"teased Keira as she lay a finger on my huge penis causing shudders to go down my spine.

I just nodded as she gentle scooped me up by pushing the pillow down and having my body roll into the palm.  Oh my gosh, the skin was so soft and warm that I nearly orgasmed right there.

The palm rose up slightly and then shot forward at amazing speeds until it reached it's destination,  Keira's feet.  As I previously said they were in light blue socks.  Before I could think more though Keira lay me down in front of them and her hand retracted.  Then I saw her face from the side as it had a huge pleading expression.

I just nodded and looked at the socked feet.  I saw her mammoth fingers slowly pull off those socks that entrapped what I knew were beautiful feet.  I got up just as the socks started to move enough so I could see some toe cleavage.

I walked and climbed up onto her shin bone which was no easy task as she finally pulled off the sock.  I was totally not surprised to see a light baby blue nail polish that covered the perfectly shaped toenails.

"For a soccer player she has pretty feet"I thought to myself.

"They're beautiful"I said out loud to her and I heard a little gasp behind me.

"You really think so, even after I hurt you with them?"she asked.

"I love them"I yelled by now not containing my sexual drive as I dove forward and grabbing onto the monster first toe and hanging by it.

As if to respond to my comment she tipped her foot sideways and shook me off.  Then she slowly slid her toes up my leg and then on my private areas and she kept going until my face was comfortably between the first and second toes on her right foot.

The softness of the skin had an unbelievable feeling to it.  It was plush and had large grape size balls of sweat in some places.  The smell, ah the smell, it was like my guess of how heaven smelled like.  It was intoxicating.  This time was different then the last time, I felt like her love was pouring through her foot into me.

Now she squeezed my head that was between her toes gently and then I, without thinking licked her huge toe on my right which ,was her first toe, for an extremely long time.  She gasped, probably from getting horny too.

As if to thank me for my lick she gently removed her foot and then slipped me between her first and second toe on her right foot.  Then she lifted me into the air and aimed me down at her upturned right foot.

The toes were easily half my height and as I was brought down onto them I was placed so my penis was between her first and second toes on her upturned foot and that I about from the nipple up my body stuck out from the toes.  Now I could admire the beautiful toes as they worked.

Keira kept her left toes pinching me still as she gently pushed me into the toes of her upturned foot which in turned squeezed together whenever her left foot pushed me in.  My penis was being melted by her touch and so was my mind and I saw the beautiful toes squeeze using their impossible strength.  Finally I climaxed my small offering into her foot and lay there gasping for air.
End Notes:
Do not bother checking for another 2 or more weeks because of busy schedule. Please tell me if you like the one at a time post or "packet post". In other words me posting everything at once like this one. I hope you enjoyed these chapters!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3219