mini jack's tale by deathshinigami
Summary:

this story is about a 7-year-old who gets shrunk by his teacher who is also his mom and his changing life with his mom,sister and only friend.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Butt, Body Exploration, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Maternal, New World Order, Slave, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3817 Read: 49192 Published: November 28 2012 Updated: May 02 2013
Story Notes:

hey this is my first story

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by deathshinigami

2. Chapter 2 big happy family by deathshinigami

3. Chapter 3 now this is really weird by deathshinigami

4. Chapter 4 the training day. by deathshinigami

Chapter 1 by deathshinigami
Author's Notes:

this chapter is just an introduction of the characters.

''God,this is boring''thought Jack while having to listen to the babbling of his teacher. Jack recently having started 2nd year in elementary school was still 7 years old so all he heard in class was the whispering of his classmates and a yadda yadda yadda from his teacher. This would however get him into trouble more than any other person as his teacher Mrs.Evans was also his mother, therefore she always knew when he had been paying attention in class and when he was at the border of falling asleep.Then she would scold him both in school and at home.It's not like his mom was too strict or Jack too lazy.They both tried to make it as easy to each other as they could but the problem was that ,unlike his 11-year-old sister Mary who had straight A's and was very strong while still looking adorable and had no hard time finding friends,Jack was not that intelligent,rather weak and short and extremely shy.He had only 1 friend, a girl in his class called Silvya who cherished him more than anything in the entire world and whome he cherishhed back the same way.Just like Mary,Silvya succeded in almost everything Jack failed to achieve.Unlike some people might have done it he didnt get jealous or anything when he saw his sister being the smart one and himself being the dumb one.He knew she always put lots of effort to her achievements and its not like she would rub her succes on his face. She was actually very supportive towards Jack and helped him anytime she could. He loved and admired his sister deeply for this.He just wished she wouldnt call him her 'wittle-baby-brother' all the time.She had been calling him that since the very day he was born.Jack also had mixed feelings about the ways she showed her love towards her brother.Being much shorter and weaker than his sister she often would storm into his room for no reason and throw herself at him to glomp or hug him so tightly he felt like he was going to pass out while she drowned his cries under a sea of kisses of overly-affectionate-big-sister-love. A part of Jack,however, enjoyed these love-attacks due to the fact that he often felt lonely having only 1 friend outside the family. Also he didnt want to deny Mary to have fun with him and showing how much she loved him.After all if it hadnt been for her he would have been too shy and insecure to ever at least try to make friends and he wouldnt have befriended Silvya in kindergarten.

Back to the story:

''Earth to Jack, come on, show as you're still among the living'' Mrs Evans said in a somewhat upset tone. Jack woke up from his boredom-trance and said: ''wha'? did I fall asleep again?'' ''You bet you did, Snorlax''said Rob,one of his classmates and bullys. Everybody burst in laughter except for Jack, Mrs Evans and Silvya, who yelled:''Leave him alone! You guys fall asleep all the time!''. Rob was going to say something but the bell rung and, as it was the last period on Friday,everybody started running towards the exit and only Jack and Mrs Evans remained. Just as Jack started to put his things back in his bag his teacher/mother said:''Jack we nned to talk.''

End Notes:

there will be more and there will be at least one chapter for each character. rate,review and suggest stuff.

Chapter 2 big happy family by deathshinigami
Author's Notes:

here you have the second chapter. this will be longer than the first.

Jack only stood there ,confused, looking at his teacher.''What do you want to talk to me about, mrs. Evans?'' he finally asked. ''Oh pleas, Jack, school is over, you can call me mom again. You know I like it more than mrs. Evans.'' his mom (whose full name is Sarah Evans) said to him, showing him a loving smile.''Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about your scholar situation. You know you're having bad marks in almost everything except art, don't you?'' ''Yes, mom. I'm sorry, I just can't help it. Please don't take away my 3DS. I'm trying really hard, I swear.'' Jack said almost crying. His mother leaned walked towards him and picked him up (she being 6 feet 3 tall and him being 3 feet 8 she could do it with ease)and planted a big soft kiss on his forehead. ''I know you do sweety. I'm not going to punish you so dont worry. I was just thinking that maybe you would be better of in a different class. aren't you sick of those kids making fun of absolutely everything about you?''.

Jack had to think. his mother did have a point. his classmates made fun of almost everything about him. Like the fact that he had white hair and red eyes for some reason. Another reason he was made fun of was the fact that he was an otaku. Jack had always been a huge fan of japanese media, like manga and videogames. The only person who never made fun of him was his only friend Silvya. However after a little bit of thinking he thought that he didn't want to switch his class.''No, mom. If I change to another class I don't think it will be any better. In fact it would only be worse. Here at least I have you and Silvya to support me. And I really like the fact that you are my teacher because that way I always know when I'm forgetting my homework. If it wasn't for that i'ld probably get even worse marks at everything. But what do the bullies have to do with all of this?''. Sarah smiled and answered:''I just thought that maybe you couldn't concentrate with all those mean things they say and do to you. I mean, you have to admit that if one of them hadn't been humiliating you for a whole week you would have passed the exam you had that friday. Of course I talked to his parents and he got grounded for a whole month but the damage was alredy done. But you're right, a different class could only make things worse. BUT I still think you're not good in that class so I have another idea to solve all your school problems''. ''And what is it?'' Jack asked couriosly.''You'll see when we get home. And now let's go, Mary is probably already waiting in the car''. So they took of.

They arrived at the parking and reached the car. Inside the car was, true to Sarah's words, Jack's big sister Mary. Mary looked like an 11-year-old version of her mother. She had a bit longer than sholder-length red hair and blue eyes. The only genetic difference they had was the way their eyes were shaped. Sarah had more caring and motherly looking eyes while Mary had big courios eyes that showed how full of life she was.

As soon as Jack opened the door to his seat she thrust herself towards him(she hadn't fastened her seat belt yet), grabbed him by his armpits and forcefully pulled him towards her, herself falling on her back, and gave him one of her loving hugs, that (again because of the size difference, Mary was over a head taller than him) felt incredibely painful but sweet at the same time to Jack.''Oh, my wittle baby brother I've missed you so much'' Mary said in a bay voice hugging her brothers head against her chest. ''Mary, we've seen each other during the last break how could you have missed me?'' Jack asked with a smile on his face and hugging her back.''Aww, you know I always miss you and mom when you're not around. It's just that mom is so big I can't hug her the way I hug you'' she giggled and looked up at her mother.

''No matter how many times I see it, my heart always melts when I see you two like this'' Sarah said. She then proceeded to go to the driver's seat when suddenly  a voice called ''JACK!''. Silvya was running towards the car at full speed. She stopped when she reached her destination and said ''I almost forgot to give you this'' and she handed a card over to Jack who had crawled out of the car. ''What is this?'' Jack asked, even though he could have just looked.''It's an invitation to my birthday party on Monday. you know we don't have school next week and I'm gonna celebrate my 7nth birthday on Monday. And since you're my best friend I thoght you should come too''. Jack didn't know what to say.

his own birthday had only been a week ago and he had invited anyone who didn't bully him or did it less than the average and of course Silvya. She was the only one who actually came for his party. He had wanted to cry but Silvya comforted him by saying 'hey now we have the playground and the cake all to ourselves and look, I've got the new Zelda-game you wanted so much' and they spent the whole day playing together.

Finally Jack found his words and said:''Sure, I'll go to the party. how could I miss it?''. Silvya jumped in excitement and gave him a kiss on the cheek to which Jack blushed.''See you at the party''she said an left of. ''My,my, Jack you didn't tell me you have a girlfriend'' Mary teased. ''She's only my friend!'' Jack yelled in embarrasment. ''Whatever,kids, we've wasted enough time. Hop on your seats and fasten your belts'' Sarah commanded to which they both obeid.

On the way home Jack couldn't help but wonder what his mother had  in store for him. He just couldn't think of anything that sounded convincing. When they finally reached their house Jack told his mom he was eager to know what she intended to do with him. ''Let's get inside first'' Sarah said and opened the door. She told both of the siblings to follow her to her room. In there was a huge bed that could easily be used by 3 persons at once, which had come in handy sometimes a few years back when both Jack and Mary wanted to snuggle with her, be it because of a nightmare or any of 'em couldn't sleep.

''Jack, take your shoes of and get on the bed'' Sarah commanded. As he did so she did the same thing and sat on her knees right in front of him.''Now, I want you to close your eyes and clear your mind. Do not think of anything apart from listening to my words.'' This was a little hard for Jack but after a lot of mental struggling he managed to clear his mind. Then Sarah leaned down and started to whisper into his ear:''You're getting all tired and sleepy. You want to rest right here and now...sleep...sleep...sleep'' Sarah continued her hypnosis until she noticed he had passed out.

When Jack finally awoke he was feeling all dizzy. He couldn't remember falling asleep. The last thing he could recall was sitting on his mother's bed and then nothing. Suddenly he realized he wasn't on the bed either. He was on some kind of soft giant and warm pillow. After further inspecing he noticed it felt alive and a huge shadow had enveloped him. He looked up and stared in shock at his giant mother's smiling face. He was on the palm of her hand.

End Notes:

next one will be better.

Chapter 3 now this is really weird by deathshinigami
Author's Notes:

new chapter

Chapter 3 now this is really weird

Jack couldn't believe it. He was tiny. only about the size of his mother's thumb. And she didn't seem to be surprised, or concerned or anything. She was smiling down at the tiny kid in her hand like it was no big deal. This culdn't be real. Yeah that was it! He was dreaming! And somehow he was aware of it! It did seem very real though. Just to be sure he pinched himself...and it hurt.

''ow!'' Jack yelled and suddenly noticed his voice sounded like the one of a smurf.

''ARE YOU ALRIGHT, DEAR?'' Sarah asked with a calm but god-like voice.''yeah, I'm fine. it was just the surprise effect'' Jack replied still trying to get over the fact that he was no bigger than a small hamster.''But what happened? Im the size of a big beetle and you don't seem to be surprised! Did you do this?'' ''WHY YES, I DID DARLING. WHAT'S THE MATTER? ARE YOU SCARED?'' his mother said in a mocking yet caring tone.''Actually, yes! I mean, look at me, you could crush me! And I know crushing is painful! Mary does it with me all the time!'' ''OH, DONT SAY THESE NASTY THINGS ABOUT ME. I LOVE YOU MY WITTY BITTY WITTLE BABY BROTHER''.

Jack turned at that voice in surprise. How long had his sister been there? Then he noticed that he had never even left the room! He thoght he had been asleep for hours! Then again, how would he leave the room while being asleep? But wait...His sister had been there with him the wole time and witnessed how he was shrunken down! Therefore, she knew what had happened!

''Ok, would you to mind explaining stuff to me?'' Jack asked starting to feel nervous.''OF COURSE, DEAR. WELL, YOU SEE, MOMMY IS NOT ONLY A TEACHER AND A SEXY MOTHER...'' Sarah said. Her ego had always been as big as she was now to her son.''BUT I'M ALSO AN ALCHEMIST AND A SORCERESS.'' she concluded. ''Alchemist? isn't that some kind of fake science? And isn't a sorceress a witch?'' Jack asked somewhat confused. ''WELL, NOT QUITE. ALCHEMY IS A MIX BETWEEN MAGICIAN AND SCIENTIST. AND A SORCERER IS LIKE A WITCH WHO GOT HER POWERS FROM GOD INSTEAD OF SATAN. THERE ARE ONLY FEW PEOPLE LIKE US LEFT AROUND THE WORLD. AND EVEN IF WE HAVE PERMISSION TO USE OUR ABILITYS THERE IS ONE RULE WE HAVE TO RESPECT OR WE LOSE ALL OF OUR ABILITYS AND KNOWLEDGE:WE AREN'T ALLOWED TO CREATE THE PERFECT HUMAN AND WE ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO CREATE ONE HOMUNCULUS IN OUR ENTIRE LIFE. AND THAT'S WHERE YOU COME IN.''

Jack was now even more confused ''what do you mean? what's a homunculus? what does that have to do with me? How come Mary knew and I didnt?'' ''EASY THERE, JACK. YOU SEE A HOMUNCULUS IS A MINIATURE PERSON CREATED ARTIFICIALLY WITH ALCHEMY. AND THE THING IS YOU ARE A HOMUNCULUS'' God like Sarah answered leaving a shocked face on Jack. ''YOU SEE, YOUR HIPOTHETICAL FATHER DIED WHEN MARY WAS 4 YEARS OLD AND WE WERE TRYNG TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY. UNFORTUNATELY HE PASSED AWAY BEFORE I COULD GET PREGNANT. BOTH MARY AND ME, WE WERE DEVASTATED. ALSO, WE ALREADY HAD PROMISED MARY SHE WOULD HAVE A LITTLE BROTHER. SO DURING THE FUNERAL I TOOK A HAIR OUT OF YOUR FATHER'S CORPSE AND STARTED TO MAKE YOU.I NEEDED HIS HAIR TO MAKE YOU BE A BOY AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR YOUR SISTER TO HAVE A BROTHER. THAT'S ALSO THE REASON YOUR HAIR LOOKS THAT WAY. YOUR FATHER ALSO HAD THAT PROBLEM. NOW THE EYES I STILL DON'T KNOW. ANYWAY, THIS, JACK, IS YOUR ACTUAL SIZE. WHEN YOU WERE A BABY YOU WERE EVEN SMALLER. THE REASON YOU WERE THE SIZE OF A REGULAR(WELL, A LITTLE SHORTER) BOY IS THAT WE HAD MADE YOUR BODY GROW BUT IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE YOU SHRUNK BACK. AND IF THAT HAPPENED DURING SCHOOL WHO KNOWS WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENNED LATER ON. SO I REVERSED THE GROWTH BEFORE ANYTHING BAD HAPPENNED. AS YOU CAN IMAGINE I TOLD MARY THE TRUTH THE DAY I SHOWED YOU TO HER.BUT MY POINT IS, I LOVE YOU AND KEEPING YOU HERE IS THE ONLY THING THAT WILL GUARANTEE YOUR SAFETY. NOW DON'T WORRY, I HAVE MANAGED TO ALSO SHRINK DOWN YOUR TOYS AND VIDEOGAME CONSOLES SO YOU CAN STILL PLAY WITH THEM. AND SILVYA'S MOTHER IS AN ALCHEMIST TOO. WE KNOW EACH OTHER SINCE COLLEGE AND HAVE STUDIED TOGETHER.SO YOU WILL STILL BE ABLE TO SEE HER.''

Jack hadn't said a word during that entire explanation. What for? His mother had answered all of his questions before he could even ask them. He was just surprised. His mother had always been the kind of person who thinks everything through, but not to THIS POINT! He actually felt quite moved because of it. Sarah had made sure he had everything he needed and had not stopped thinking about his wellbeing. He ran towards his mother's thumb and hugged it happily. He didn't mind being small. In fact, he loved it! He didn't have to go to school and he still got everything he could wish for! this was AWESOME!...But then he thought...What would happen when both his mother and Mary were at school? Jack asked his mother, but she comforted him and said: ''DON'T WORRY, YOUR AUNT HAS HAS NOTHING TO DO ON SCHOOLDAYS UNTIL 5 P.M. AND AT THAT TIME WE'LL BE HAVE ARRIVED HOME HOURS AGO.'' 'what a weird family of mine' Jack thought, finding it funny that he was the last ont to know about himself being a homun-whatever.

''Mom, could yo please put me down on the floor? I want to see you guys look when standing while I'm on the grund'' Jack asked politely. ''OH, OF COURSE HONEY'' Sarah said and did as she was asked, not before giving her tiny son a big kiss with her red lipsitick covered lips that were as big as him if not bigger. On the floor, Jack looked and saw two pairs of feet. One barefoot, Mary, and the other one in darkred pumps and tan nylons, his mother obviously. Then he tilted his head back two see his gigantic mother and sister towering over him. His sister was leaning down to him a bit and said ''WOW WITTLE-BABY-BROTHER, YOU LOOK SO CUTE LIKE THIS. SAY, DO YOU LIKE OUR FEET?'' ''Yes, in fact, I love them! I love everything about you guys!'' Jack said. Sarah, who had her hand on her hips and was only leaning down her neck(her face was barely visible as it was blocked by her natural beach-volleyball-breasts), wich made her look more authoritive but not threatening just let out an 'AAAWWW' and picked him up. After that she stuffed him in her cleavage with only his head sticking out of her breasts. ''TODAY IS THE DAY THEY PUT ON THAT CHRISTMAS-MOVIE YOU WANTED TO SEE ON CARTOON NETWORK. HOW ABOUT WE WATCH IT AS A FAMILY JUST LIKE A CHRISTMAS MOVIE SHOULD BE WATCHED?'' ''Alright mom, you know I love to watch tv with you two'' Jack answered. Sarah and Mary headed downstairs and turned the tv on. first there was a christmas special of adventure time, wich was also quite good but then the actual movie started. Even though Jack really liked the movie, he didn't get to watch the end as he fell asleep at the sound of his mothers heartbeat between her breasts. Sarah noticed this and whispered careful not to wake him up ''how about we record the rest of the movie and watch it tomorrow?'' Mary, inmediately understood what was going on and nodded and started recording it. Sarah headed slowly towards her bedroom hugging her chest too make sure Jack wouldn't fall out. Once there she took of her shoes and nylons, as well as her skirt and blouse. She put on a nightgown and went to bed with her son still between her breasts. ''night, Jackybaby'' she said and went to sleep. She knew he was safe because even if she moved in he sleep he needed less air and less food now and her soft boobs prevented him from being squished.

End Notes:

...yeah...I just like fullmetal alchemist...merry pre-christmas or quanza or whatever you celebrate

to anyone who likes this story: i was busy during christmas but dont worry, the next chapter will be up soon
Chapter 4 the training day. by deathshinigami
Author's Notes:

sorry for the delay. deathshinigami had stuff to do so im gonna write the new chapter.

chapter 4 the training day part1

Sarah woke up early the next day. She normally slept till lunchtime on saturdays but today was the first day that Jack would live through at his new size. Sarah looked down at her cleavage where here son was...not. 'Oh god, oh god! Where is he?! well hes not squished, otherwise there would be a bloodstain somewhere. and a bug couldnt have taken him! bugs dont crawl on people and take things their own size, not to mention I keep this house very clean. Oh I better ask Mary to help me find him!' she thought to herself almost panicking. "Mary, wake up, I need you to..." Sarah said right after opening the door to Marys room but stopped when noticing that Mary wasnt there either. '...the fuck?' "Im gonna eat you baby-brotherb34; I'll swallow your tasty little self wholeb34;" "No, please big sis! dont eat me! I'll do whatever you want!" Well what I want you to do is go down my throat, so down gob34;" "Nooooo!" Sarah heard all of that come from the kitchen. She hurried so she could see what was going on and save her son. why was Mary acting like this? She never was so mean to her brother. "MARY, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!!" an angry Sarah shouted at her surprised daughter who was swirling something in her mouth. "SPIT HIM OUT RIGHT NOW!!" Mary did as she was told and gently spit the homunculus on her hand. Sarah quickly grabbed him and put him in her cleavage again. "NOW YOURE SAFE SWEETIE. DONT WORRY NOBODY CAN HARM YOU WHILE YOU'RE HERE." she tried to calm Jack down (not noticing that he was just confused, and in no way terrified). "AND MARY, MAY I ASK WHATS GOTTEN INTO YOU? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING TAKING YOUR BROTHER AT 8 AM IN THE MORNING SCARING ME TO DEATH AND TRYING TO EAT HIM?!!" Sarah scolded. Jack finally understood and said: "mom, mary wasnt gonna eat me! we were just playing a game and it was my idea!" "...WHAT?!" Sarah said in a mix between relief and confusion. "YEAH MOM. WE WERE BORED WAITING FOR YOU SO WE DECIDED TO ROLEPLAY AND HE CAME UP WITH CRUEL CAT SISTER AND HELPLESS MOUSE BROTHER. AND ABOUT TAKING HIM AT 8 AM LOOK AT THE CLOCK HIHI." Mary giggled while pointing at the clock.

Sarah looked and it was...12 pm... "OH MAN I SLEPT TOO MUCH AGAIN. WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN ON SATURDAYS?" "dont worry mom. we still have a free week after this" "YOUR RIGHT HONEY. THANKS FOR REMINDING ME." Sarah kissed the tip of her finger and pressed it against his cheek. "ISNT THIS GREAT BABY-BROTHER? WE HAVE A WHOLE WEEK TO HAVE FUN" Mary pinted out happily. "WELL, NOT ENTIRELY MARY. YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT A DAY OR TWO. TODAY JACK IS STAYING WITH ME SO I CAN TEACH HIM TO ADJUST AT HIS NEW SIZE. EVEN THOUGH HE'S TINY HE'LL STILL HAVE TO DO SOME CHORES AND WONT JUST LIVE HERE WITHOUT TASKS. THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PET AND A DISFUNCTIONAL FAMILY MEMBER. SO IM AFRAID THAT YOU TWO WILL HAVE TO WAIT TO HAVE YOUR FUN."

End Notes:
there we go. Now lets hope the next chapter doesnt take long
deathshinigami: what are you doing in here?!
I gotta go.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3153