Dyllan and Kelly by LordofLegends
Summary: After asking out a classmate, Dyllan finds a bracelet that changes his life forever.
Categories: Giantess, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 5475 Read: 30185 Published: November 15 2012 Updated: June 12 2013

1. Chapter 1 by LordofLegends

2. Chapter 2 by LordofLegends

3. Chapter 3 by LordofLegends

4. Chapter 4 by LordofLegends

Chapter 1 by LordofLegends
Hey, my name is Dyllan. I'm 17 and a junior at the Fayette county Public High School. I'm a normal enough guy, plenty of good friends, good grades, well liked, you get the idea.
It was a Friday, before a three-day-weekend, and I was walking to my locker before lunch when my best friend, Nick ran over. "Dyllan! How was that AP biology test? I have it period seven, and I still don't think I'm ready."
"Don't worry, it's easy. Let's go, I'm starving." I said, as I grabbed my lunch, and made my way through the locker room.

The cafeteria was a loud and crowded place, with students from all grades talking and laughing during their all too brief intermission between classes. I sat at my usual table with Nick, and opened my lunch. I happened to glance across the room and saw her. She was by far the hottest girl in the entire school, as well as the most popular. Her name was Kelly Thompson, and I had had a crush on her since I first saw her during freshman year. I had been told by a reliable source (meaning Nick) that she was as of last week, single. I was done waiting quietly in the shadows, I was feeling especially brave, and I made up my mind. "Nick, remember what you told me last Thursday?"
"About the pop quiz in social studies, or about the bad mac'n'cheese that gave Ricky food poising?" he asked.
"About Kelly Thompson breaking up with Elliot O'Connor. Have you heard if she is dating anyone else?"
"Are you frickin kidding me?!? Please tell me you aren't actually going after her! She will bite your head off before you even finish asking her number!"
'Oh, if only...' I thought, then pulled my head out of the clouds, and said to Nick: "You bet I am. I've told you before, I have wanted to do this for two years. Today is the day. I'm goin' for it. Make sure no one takes my lunch."
I stood up, rolled my shoulders, and walked over to her table. "Who the hell are you?" asked one of the stuck up girls sitting at the table. These bratty snobs always seemed to congregate around the popular kids, thinking that if they were around the 'cool' kids,they would become cool by association. I ignored her comment, and walked straight to Kelly.
"Hey, aren't you in one of my classes? Yeah, you are! You're... Dyllan, right? Did you need something?" she asked.
I nodded, "Just wanted to know if you wanted to see a movie later."
The other girls at the table burst out laughing, but were speechless when Kelly smiled and nodded her head. "Sounds great! Lets say, seven thirty, west Fayette Cinema, to watch The Dragon Chronicles, Part 7."
"Awesome, see you then." I said, amazed.
"Here's my cell number, call me if you need a ride." She said, still smiling.
I walked back to where Nick and the rest of the table were gaping at me.
"Dude, did you seriously just ask out Kelly Thompson, and get her number?!?!" Nick asked incredulously.
I held up the slip of paper that proclaimed to the table that I was victorious. I sat down and was congratulated by all my friends.

~Kelly's perspective~
I was eating my salad at my normal spot in the cafeteria, when Lana, one of the girls that follows me everywhere, hoping to become popular, snorted in disgust. "Who the hell are you?" She asked contemptuously. I looked up, and my heart skipped a beat. Dyllan, the guy I've wanted to date forever, was standing at the table. I knew what he wanted, but I had to play dumb, and stay calm, if I wanted to keep my reputation.
"Hey, aren't you in one of my classes? Yeah, you are! You're... Dyllan, right? Did you need something?" I asked struggling to keep the excitement out of my voice.
Just wanted to know if you wanted to see a movie later." He said, and I nearly fainted.
The air headed brats at the table laughed condescendingly, but were silenced when I nodded and said,
"Sounds great! Lets say, seven thirty, West Fayette Cinema, to watch The Dragon Chronicles, Part 7."
"Awesome, see you then." He said in reply. I gave him my number, to the amazement of everyone else. He walked away, and the girls jabbered excitedly. "Like, wow, I can't believe you, like just did that! He might be kind of hot, but he's a nobody!" Lana exclaimed. I didn't care, I was on top of the world.
End Notes:
Chapter two coming soon!!
Chapter 2 by LordofLegends
~Dyllan~ 7:03
I shut off the engine of my truck, and opened the door. Ahead of me the neon lights of the movie theater shone into the night, illuminating the parking lot. I walked into the the theater. I bought two tickets for the seven thirty showing of The Dragon Chronicles, Part 7, then I sat down to wait. Fifteen minutes later, Kelly walked in. She was wearing skinny jeans and those tan boots with the soft inner lining,( I couldn't remember the name for the life of me) as well as a deep purple V neck shirt and a denim long sleeve jacket. Her long brown hair flowed down her back, and she had a jade fish pendant around her neck.
She looked around, and soon saw me sitting at a table near the wall.
"Hey, you're early," she said, smiling warmly.
"I could say the same about you."
"Did you already buy the tickets? I don't want you to think I'm a freeloader, and make you buy everything."
I smiled, and replied, "Don't worry about it. I got them already, and no, I won't let you pay me back."
"Well if that's the case, at least let me buy us some snacks." She said, as we walked to the snack counter. I allowed her to pay for a medium popcorn, two bottled water, and a box of snow caps. "Ready?" She asked, then led me to the ticket checking booth. We were directed to Theater 12, and walked in. We sat down in the middle of a row near the back. I was reaching for my water, when I accidentally knocked the snow caps off the armrest and onto the floor.
"Crap, hold on, I'll get them." I said bending over. As I groped blindly for the box, I felt an irregularly shaped object. I picked it up, and saw that it was a metal bracelet, with a small figure attached to it. "What is that Dyllan?" asked Kelly,
"It's some kind of bracelet, but I've never seen anything like it before. I'll turn it in to the lost and found after the movie." I said, but was cut off as take lights dimmed in preparation for the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The green dragon roared in triumph after casting down the huge orange dragon, then he flew off into the blue sky. The credits began to roll, and we stood up. "That was the best one yet! I can't wait to see Part 8!" Kelly exclaimed. I nodded, and led her out of the cinema. "Oh crap, I forgot to call my parents and ask them to come get me." she said, frowning.
"That's okay, I can give you a ride, that is, if you don't mind." I said.
"Great! Thanks, I really appreciate it." She replied, smiling. I brought her to my truck, a beat up '99 Ford, and opened the door for her. "Thank you, what a gentleman you are! Not many guys think to do things like that." Kelly laughed pleasantly. I got in, started the engine, and drove off. We talked about school, and what we were going to do over the weekend. Her parents were going on vacation to Las Vegas, allowing her to have the house to herself. I was planing on getting a head start on my history report. I dropped her off outside her house. "Thanks for a wonderful evening, Dyllan." She said, then walked inside.

I drove home, parked, and marveled at how amazing the night had been. I opened the garage door, and noticed one of the mounting brackets on the motor housing had broken loose, allowing the motor to bang against the ceiling. I made a mental note to tell my dad about it in the morning. I walked inside, and up to my room. Dad was asleep, and Mom was probably almost home from work, she works the evening shift at Best Buy. I got changed for bed, and was about to toss my jeans in the hamper, when I felt something in the pocket. I pulled out the bracelet I had found in the theater, finally getting a chance to examine it. It looked like a strip of metal, painted black, with what looked like gold symbols inlaid into it. The figure was a tiny silver man, wearing a suit of medieval armor, holding a blue shield. I put it on, thinking I could pass it off as a Pittsburgh Steelers fan bracelet. Without thinking, I began one of my fantasies. At school, or anywhere but home, I acted like a regular guy, but at home, in private, I have a secret. I'm a closet voraphile, and no one even remotely suspected it. I frequently visit all the usual sites, but I really connected with this guy on Deviantart, his name is KeTo9238. He and I often have long and drawn out RP's, but that's beside the point. I imagined myself about an inch tall, in a bucket of popcorn. My world shakes, as a gargantuan hand picks up a handful of popcorn along with me. I peer between the massive fingers, and see Kelly's face, mouth wide open, rushing towards me. I fall into her enormous mouth, and get tossed around as she chews the popcorn, grinding it to a pulp. Her tongue ripples like a titanic serpent beneath me, positioning the mass of food in front of her throat. My view tips as she swallows, and everything goes dark. Literally. I black out.
When I wake up, I'm on a seemingly endless plain of a hard, brown, shiny surface. In the distance, I see what looks to be a giant version of my dresser, and suddenly everything seems to make sense. The bracelet allowed me to shrink! The floor shook, and I fell down. It was the garage door opener! Mom must be home! I heard a distant rumble, and I looked up. A massive grey model airplane fell end over end towards me. I shield my face, hoping it would miss me. I was smashed into the ground, as the plane shattered against the hardwood floor. Slowly I realized that I was still alive. I open my eyes and find that not only was I alive, I was unhurt! I felt a tremor in the floor. A few seconds later, it happened again. It was my mom walking towards my room! She would know something was up if she saw my truck in the driveway but didn't see me in bed. I had to think fast. If the bracelet could make me small, it could also make me big, or so I hoped. I thought about becoming regular sized, and suddenly I was. I was in my pajamas standing on the remains of my favorite model plane, but at least I wasn't an inch tall. My mom opened the door, and stuck her head in. "Everything okay? I heard a crash, and was afraid someone had broken in!"
"I'm fine mom, my plane fell, that's all. That garage opener needs a new mounting bracket. I'll tell dad in the morning."
"Oh, okay. How was your date sweetie?"
"It was great, thanks mom."
"Good. I'm glad, night Dyllan."
"Night mom."

As I laid in bed, I thought about what had happened. The bracelet had reacted to my fantasy. I knew what I wanted to do, but was it a good idea? I said to myself, 'to hell with it this is a once in a millennium opportunity! I can't waste it!'
I got out of bed, threw on a tee shirt and jeans, shoved a spare set of clothes in a backpack, and grabbed my phone. I quickly wrote a note to my parents, saying I was going to a friend's house for a while, and that I would call them when I was on my way home. I left the note on the kitchen counter, where it hopefully wouldn't be found until morning. If my plan worked, I wouldn't be home until tomorrow afternoon.
Chapter 3 by LordofLegends
I jumped in my truck, and drove to Kelly's house. It was only ten thirty, so I hoped she would still be awake. I pulled out my phone and punched in her number. After the third ring, she answered. "Hello? Who is this?"
"Hey Kelly, it's Dyllan. There's something I need you to see."
"What are you talking about?"
"Just trust me. You have to see this."
"Okay... Where are you?"
"In my truck parked in front of your house." I said sheepishly.
"What?!?! Are you kidding me? Why are you here? Never mind, I'll be right there." She sighed.
Several minutes later the front door opened, and she motioned for me to come in. I walked inside, and she took me to her room.
"You had better not be stalking me, or I swear I will call the cops." She hissed, and I stepped back. "What? No, oh, nonono! You have it all wrong! I'm not creeping on you! I came over because I, kind of have a weird request. I... I'm a voraphile, and I-"
"Holy shit!!!! You're into vore too?!?! That's crazy!!"
"Yeah, and, I have kinda had a crush on you since I saw you two years ago." I said, turning away embarrassed.
"Oh. My. Gosh I've been wanting to ask you out from the beginning of freshman year!"
My jaw hit the floor, but then I remembered why I had come. "Anyway, remember that bracelet I found at the theater?"
"Yeah, what about it?"
"Watch this," I said, as I slipped on the bracelet, and pulled my phone out, and put it on her dresser.
I replayed the fantasy from earlier in my head, opened my eyes and was once again, an inch tall. I heard a gasp, and the floor shook. Kelly was on her hands and knees gaping at me. "Am I dreaming? This is insane!!! I can't believe it!!" She paused, and frowned. "You aren't thinking what I think you are, are you?"
"Hell yes I am! This kind of thing normally only happens in RP'ing!"
"No! I can't do that! You'll die!"
"Actually, no I won't. When this first happened, my model plane fell on top of me, and I was fine! Please, trust me."
"You're sure that you won't get hurt?"
"100% sure. Please?"
"Okay, but you come out as soon as you need to, got it? If I weren't into this kind of thing, I would have said no."
I nodded, then she lowered her hand, allowing me to climb onto it. She lifted my to eye level, and licked her lips. "Mmmmmm I bet you taste delicious." She said, grinning. Her gaping mouth opened, and she dropped me inside.
I landed on her tongue, in a pool of saliva. I saw her gleaming teeth close, sealing me in. I was tossed around as she coated me in her saliva, her hot breath washing over my wet clothes and skin. Her tongue slithered and bounced below me, and suddenly the bumpy texture of her massive tongue was replaced by a different feeling. This area was smooth and slippery. She was moving me back toward her throat! "C'mon! What are you waiting for?" I shouted to her. In response, I was thrown off her tongue, and into the powerful muscles of her esophagus.
The ring of flesh parted, and I was sucked in.
I was squeezed so hard, I thought my ribs would crack, but my invincibility prevented me from getting crushed. I couldn't breathe, but it almost didn't matter, I only felt a slight irritation rather than the heart-pounding feeling of suffocation. It got progressively hotter the farther down I was pulled, and I was deafened by her heartbeat as I passed it. After what seemed like forever, my legs hit an obstacle. It was the sphincter that guarded the entrance to the stomach. It too, dilated and I fell through. I splashed down in a pool of liquid that I guessed was Kelly's gastric acid, but it just felt like mildly hot water. I stood up, and shouted to her, "HEY! I'M OKAY, I JUST FELL INTO YOUR STOMACH."
My surroundings shook, and I heard her voice from all around me say,
"You don't have yell, I can hear you just fine. You said you're okay?"
"Yes I am! Man, I wish you could see this."
"How well can you actually see, Dyllan?"
"You'd be surprised. A good bit of light gets through your skin."
"Well, I'll just have to see it myself when you let me use that bracelet, then won't I?"
"Touché. Well, I'm guessing that I will be in here a while, won't I?"
"At least an hour, to make sure the effects of the bracelet don't wear off. We don't want anything bad to hap-" her words were drowned out by a deafening gurgle that echoed around the confined space in her stomach.
"Oh, sorry about that. In all the excitement, I forgot how hungry I was! I'd better get something to eat, something to keep you company, at least for a little while. Hmmmm. I know! My parents just got a pack of pudding cups! Does that sound good?" asked Kelly.
"Yes, that does sound good," I said agreeably. The walls around me shook, as Kelly walked through the house. After a few minutes, the movement stopped. I heard a muffled voice ask Kelly something, though I couldn't make out what it was saying. Then, I heard Kelly's voice, loud and clear say "No Mom, nothing's wrong. I was just a little hungry, my dinner was a bit light."
"Mmmwa mawwo wawaa." Came Mrs. Thompson's muffled voice. I felt Kelly walking again, and soon she said, "Sorry about that, my Mom was finishing packing for vacation. Are you still hungry?"
"Yes, I'm ready when you are."
"Good, because here it comes!"
I felt a small puff of air get squeezed into her stomach, just before a massive blob of pudding was extruded from Kelly's esophagus. I was pinned to the bottom by it, and wriggled to get free. "Hey! What are you doing in there? That tickles!! Stop it!! Stop, or I won't let you out. I mean it!" Kelly laughed.
I finally was able to poke my head through the top of the pudding. "Sorry, it's kinda hard to not tickle you when I am stuck under a bite of pudding inside your stomach. Although, this does taste pretty good. What kind is it?"
"Are you actually complaining that you are in there? It is Dutch Woman tapioca, my favorite. It almost tastes better than you did."
"No, I'm not complaining. Exactly what did I taste like?"
"I'm not telling." She said, with a hint of smugness.
"C'mon, just tell me!"
"No. All you can do is wait until I use the bracelet. Then, you will know what it tastes like."
More and more pudding filled her stomach, and I struggled to stay on top.
The walls around me began to churn, as the snack was digested.
She yawned, and I realized how tired I was.
"Well, I'm going to bed. It's already eleven. Try not to toss and turn too much, it tickles." Kelly said sleepily.
"You're right. Tomorrow, I let you have the bracelet." I said.
I felt her move, most likely getting ready for bed, when suddenly, I was thrown against the slippery wall. "Hey! Hold up! I wasn't read-" I started to say before several thousand pounds of pudding oozed over me. "Dyllan? Are you okay? I didn't mean to lay down that fast."
"Yeah, I'm fine. Did you ever realize that it is incredibly difficult to move through pudding?"
"No, I didn't. Anyway, good night, Dyllan."
"Night Kelly."
I felt her breathing slow, and I was lulled to sleep by the steady beat of her massive heart.
End Notes:
Chapter four will be from both perspectives.
Chapter 4 by LordofLegends
Author's Notes:
I'm finally back! I wrote this chapter from both perspectives.
~Kelly~
I opened my eyes, and sat up. As I did, I felt something shift inside my stomach. I pulled off my pajama top, and gently poked my middle. A soft groan emanated from inside.
"Dyllan? Are you awake?" I asked.
He mumbled something, and I sighed. I got out of bed, and walked to the bathroom. I took a paper cup from the cabinet, filled it with cold water and drank it. Several seconds later, I heard a yelp, and felt something move within me.
"Hey! That was uncalled for..." Dyllan said, before realizing where he was.
I filled the bathroom sink with warm water, and stuck my finger into my mouth, causing emperor to gag. After a few more tries, I succeeded in throwing up Dyllan. He fell into the sink, and swam to the edge. I pulled him out, and gently set him on the counter.
"I was hoping that it wasn't a dream." He said.
"Me too. What do you say to some breakfast?" I asked.
"Sounds good. What are you going to have?"
"I think there are some waffles in the freezer. But first, I was wondering what you would say to a real life role-play?" I said, smiling.
"Hmmm... I think that we could arrange it. Before or after breakfast?"
"Before and during. Here's what I had in mind..."

~Dyllan~
I was blinded by the light as the lid of the box was pulled off. A gargantuan face came into view. Kelly licked her lips hungrily.
"Hello my little snack! Time for breakfast!" She said, reaching for me.
I tried to look scared, and play along.
"No! Don't eat me!" I yelled.
She wrapped her fingers around me, and pulled me out of the box. I struggled to get free, but her grip was tight enough that I couldn't move her fingers. She carried me into the kitchen, where a plate of waffles sat steaming on the counter. I was dropped into a pool of syrup, the thick liquid oozing around me. I couldn't move, no matter ho hard I tried. The plate trembled, as Kelly brought it to the table. I watched her pick up a fork, and cut off a bite of waffle. She slowly raised it to her lips, and opened her mouth. I saw her chew it, and swallow. The fork came down again, and again, until there was only one bite left.
"Mmmmm, I saved the best for last! In you go!" Kelly said, picking up the last bite, with me on it. I felt her hot breath wash over me as she opened her mouth again. She flipped the bite upside-down, and I fell out of the syrup and onto her tongue. I had to move fast, otherwise, I might get caught in between her teeth while she was chewing. I ran for the edge of her tongue. I was almost there, when I slipped on a puddle of saliva. I lost my balance, and tumbled out of her mouth. Before I could tell her what had happened, I hit something. I rolled down a slope, before coming to a stop. I looked around, and realized where I was. I had fallen down the front of her shirt and into her bra.I felt my face getting red.
"Hey Kelly! I could use a little help down here!" I called. I felt her moving, and the cloth of the bra was pulled away.
"How did you get in there? Well, since you're there, we might as well have some fun!" She said, walking out of the kitchen. I was jostled around, as she walked. She stopped, and pulled off her shirt. I was removed from the hot confines of her bra, and placed on the bathroom counter. I turned around, and saw that Kelly had taken off her shirt and jeans, and was removing her bra as well.
"Wait, what are you doing?" I asked, confused.
"Getting some playtime with my soon to be snack." She replied, still playing the part of the hungry giantess. I was plucked off the counter, as Kelly walked to the bathtub and laid down. She deposited me on the smooth skin of her stomach, and tugged off her panties. I stood up, and was gently pushed back down, as Kelly pressed me to her stomach.
"If you listen, you can hear the sound of where you will be going if you don't cooperate." She said.
I could hear her stomach gurgling away at the waffles. I tried to hide it, but part of me was all too happy to listen to the sound off her digestive processes.
"Aww, someone just got excited!" She said playfully.
"And your point is?" I asked, embarrassed.
"C'mon, you know I'm messing with you. Now get going, or you will get to see those waffles close up." Kelly ordered, removing her hand. I stood up, and ran to her C cup breasts. I sprinted up the left one, and made it about halfway, before losing my footing. I slid down the fleshy slope, and tried to catch my breath. I was scooped up by Kelly's hand, and dropped on the top of the breast mountain. I looked at the rest of Kelly's flawless body from my perch. At my size, she had to be at least a mile tall. I slowly turned around, amazed at the sheer size of her body. I was knocked down by a gust of wind.
"You can sightsee later, if you survive my stomach that is." Kelly said. I spun around, just in time for me to get stuck face first onto her tongue. She pulled me into her mouth, and closed her lips. I was pinned to the roof of her mouth, as she prepared to swallow me. I felt the saliva around me sucked back, and I was pulled free. I landed in the muscular ring at the entrance to her esophagus. It parted, and I was pulled down her throat. As I was swallowed, I heard her heartbeat, and felt the heat of her body increase. Her heart was an enormous drum, constantly beating. I was pulled deeper and deeper into her body. After several seconds, I felt the tightly closed sphincter at the top of her stomach open, squeezing me inside. I fell into a churning pool of waffle mush, very different from last night, when I was eaten, and food dropped on top of me. I was adrift in a sea of digesting food, with dissolving chunks of chewed waffle floating like whales in the ocean. The air in Kelly's stomach was sweet and sour, from the syrup and gastric secretions. I was pulled under the surface of the thick liquid, by a contraction of the stomach wall. It was nothing like in the cartoons, where the stomach was bright and tranquil. Kelly's stomach was dark and hot. Like before, there was some light that filtered through her skin. It was like a living hot tub, except instead of water, it was filled with acid and food. The walls were dripping with digestive juices, and the churning muscles created towering waves. I bobbed to the surface, and grabbed a passing waffle piece.
"It's a whole lot different in here than last night! I wish you could see this!! This is amazing!" I exclaimed.
Kelly sat up, tossing me and everything else inside her stomach around.
"I'm so glad you like it, but you're along for the ride this time. The full ride. " she said.
"Very funny, now let me out." I said.
"I'm serious. You can't exactly escape unless I let you. Besides, you were fine after spending the night inside my stomach." Kelly reminded me.
"Alright, fine. But after I get out, it's your turn to be lunch." I said, still clinging to the floating waffle.
"Deal. But you might want to stay at my house for that. It might get a little weird if your parents hear you talking to your stomach."
"Thanks. You're sure that your parents will be gone the whole weekend?" I asked.
"Yeah, they take a vacation like this every year. They would only come home early if something went wrong, or if I called and said the house is on fire." She replied. I was tossed around as she started moving again. The walls quivered, and cold water poured out of the valve at the top of Kelly's stomach. It mixed with the digesting food around me, and thinned the goop somewhat. The waffle bit I was on began to sink, as water replaced the air trapped in it. I looked around for another food raft, but there were none big enough to float on. I sighed, and let myself be immersed in the digesting glop. I swam to the wall, and started climbing, using the folds of flesh as handholds. I made it about halfway up, before the muscle contractions caused me to slip. I fell back into the liquid, and sank. I thought that the acid would burn my eyes, but I guess the bracelet protected me. I floated to the surface, and saw that my clothes were falling apart.
"Hey Kelly, I think that my clothes are being dissolved!" I yelled, concerned.
"Is your skin starting to tingle?"
"No. I feel fine. But your stomach acids are definitely digesting my clothes. I'll let you know if I need to get out." I said.
"Okay, but remember, once you leave my stomach, I can't control what happens." She warned.
"I know. I'll be fine." I replied. I floated on my back, and let myself be tossed around by the movements of Kelly's stomach muscles.

~Kelly~
I put my clothes back on, and walked out of the bathroom. I was worried that there was something wrong with the bracelet, but after Dyllan told me he would say something if he thought that he was in danger, I felt better. I walked downstairs, and into the living room. I sat down on the couch, and turned on the tv. I felt tired, but tried to stay awake in case Dyllan needed help. After deciding there was nothing good on tv, I turned on my laptop. I started looking up computer generated vore videos, and unintentionally fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up, and realized I had fallen asleep! I pulled up my shirt, and poked my stomach.
"Dyllan!! Are you okay in there?!" I yelled, scared that something had happened to him.
"Yeah, I'm fine. You don't have to yell." He replied.
"Sorry, I accidentally fell asleep. I was scared that you had been digested!" I said, trying to calm down.
"No, I'm still alive. I told you not to worry. All the food in here is pretty much dissolved and I think that your stomach is getting ready to empty into your intestine." He said.
"Got it. It might be a little bumpy in there until you get into my small intestine, then it will be kind of cramped." I told him. I heard a loud gurgle.
"I thought so, your stomach is draining! The food is getting pumped out. I won't get pulled through your pyloric valve until most of the food is already through."
"Are you sure you don't want me to throw you up?" I asked.
"No, I'm going to stay here. What time is it anyway?"
"About noon. Why?"
"Give me a minute." He said. I felt a strange sort of pressure, and heard a loud gurgle.
"Damn! Hey, I'm stuck in your pyloric sphincter, I won't fit through."
"Can you get unstuck?"
"Yeah, hold on." Dyllan said. I heard a wet sucking noise, and the pressure was gone.
"I think that it's time for me to be done. Can you let me out now?"
"Sure. I'll get you the extra clothes you brought, and a towel so you can take a shower." I said.
I went back upstairs, and gagged myself over the sink. Dyllan splashed into the water. I got a towel from the closet, and grabbed his backpack form my room. I set the towel and pack down, and pulled Dyllan out of the water.
"Hurry up, I want to have lunch soon." He said, as I put him on the floor and walked out.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3100