A Nice Family by Julianz
Summary: As the last of his race, "Marcus" needs help from the humans. Which was against thier laws. He ignores it, since there is nobody to tell him he can't, and confronts a human. He finds more than help, he finds something much better.
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Feet, Gentle, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 4717 Read: 33830 Published: October 13 2012 Updated: October 19 2012

1. Chapter 1 by Julianz

2. Chapter 2 by Julianz

3. Chapter 3 by Julianz

Chapter 1 by Julianz
My name is Marakneus. Pronounced, Ma-rack-NE-us. I am 11 years old. I am the last of our, my, race. Which is the "Sumruck" race. We have lived on Earth in secret, absolutley NO ONE has known of our being. Our #1 one law, NO INTERACTIONS WITH HUMANS. But, I am on my last leg. Not literally, but I need help. Ever since our race has been destroyed by weather, animals, etc. and by the way, our race is only 3 inches tall, according to the human metric system.

We ended up here after a black hole sucked uo our planet. Ever since that horrible day, we have lived here. We look exactly like the humans. Anyways, like I said, I need help. I'm very desperate. At this moment, I'm standing outside a house, ready to go in.



*********************************************



I'm at the door, about to walk in through a crack. I start to walk through the crack. I get in and look around. Everything is so....... big. While I'm admiring the gargantuan house, a giant, beautiful girl walks by. Her red hair hangs a bit past her shoulders. I run up to her and start yelling.

I yell "HEY! HELP ME! DOWN HERE MISS!" She stops and looks around. I yell "NEXT TO YOUR FOOT!" She looks down and screams. Since I'm right next to her slippered foot, she kicks me at the wall. Hard. I hit the wall with extreme force and I feel and hear a bone break. I fall to the floor, unmoving. I start sobbing from the pain. Perhaps, in hindsight, I shouldn't have gotten so close. But, maybe it could have gotten worse. Then, she kneels next to me and mutters "What the....."

She picks me up and inspects me. I look at her face and realize how beautiful she is. Her big blue eyes tear up while she looks at my beaten body and whispers "Oh my god..... what have I done?" She quickly rushes me in a room. I look around and see the room is painted a bright pink. There are several posters of shirt-less, muscled teens around her room. She has a weird-looking thing that has a screen and a keypad.

She carries me past that and places me on a brown desk. I feel like my chest is on fire and I have trouble breathing. A sharp pain shoots through my body. I scream whe she places me on the desk. She gasps and looks at me. She gets a pillow and carefully places me on it. She pokes me in my stomach and I wince.

She then stands up and walks out the door. I hear faint voices in the room next door. I take this time to examine my injuries. I have several bruises on my body, and I think a one of my ribs is broken. I wipe my tears and lay down in the VERY comfortable pillow. The next thing I know, the girl walks back in with a boy, slightly shorter than her. He says "WHOA!" Then, he walks to me and stares at me.

The girl sits in the seat. The boy has black hair and emerald green eyes. He takes out his magnifying glass and studies me. After a few minutes, he faces the girl and says "He has a broken rib-cage and maybe a fractured leg. What did you do to it? Now, its practically a bruise."

I say "Um, excuse me?" They look at me in shock. The girl says "You.... You can talk?" In a pretty voice.

I snort and say "Of course I can talk, and I'm not an 'IT', my name is Marakneus. Parden me, but um what is your name Miss...?" She still has a look of shock on her face.

She says "Oh, sorry, I am Mika, and this is Ceaser."

I nod and say "Ceaser is right about my condition. I'm sorry I scared you madam."

She shakes her head and says "Oh, no, please forgive ME! I'm the one who almost killed you!"

I say "Well, I think I'm better now. I better get going."

"Wait!" She holds her hand up and says "How did you get here? Are you like.... A human?"

I say "I'm not a human. I am the very last one of my kind, the Sumruck race. My planet was sucked up by a black hole, so our people moved here. After a looong time of being here, more of us were dying. My parents died when I was nine and I was taken in by another family. Then, a storm destroyed EVERYTHING. My new family, my friends, my home." I realize I'm crying, but I continue. "I was only ten when it happened and I was the only survivor. I've been living off garbage and trash for a over a year."

I start sobbing and I bury my face in my hands. I start trembling and then, Mika gently picks me up and strokes me with her finger. I continue to sob, slowly stopping. I open my eyes and see only Mika. I look at the door and see Ceaser next to the door, looking at me.

After I get control of my hysteria, I wipe my eyes and sit up. I hear Mika say "I'm so sorry Marakneus."

She struggled with my name. I say "I need a nickname I guess" in a trembly voice.

She strokes me and says "How about.... Marcus?"

I smile and nod. This may be a good beginning for me.
Chapter 2 by Julianz
After Mika notices I've stopped crying, she says "Come'on Ceaser, lets go show Marcus to mom and dad." Mom and Dad? Uh-oh. Wait, maybe they'll help me! Or maybe not......

They both walk out the door and walk into the kitchen. I see a woman and man, I'm guessing their parents, sitting at a table with 2 mugs, talking about something. They notice Mika and Ceaser.

The woman says "Hey sweetie. What do you have in your hand?" She uncovers me and lowers me on the table. They gasp and look at me in shock. Good thing I have clothes on.

Mika says "His name is Marakneus. He came from another planet because it was sucked up by a black hole. He had lived here with his family, until all of them died. He is the very last one of his kind, the Sumruck race." She stops. Her parents continue looking at me, soaking up all this information.

Mika continues, "He needs our help." Theres a long moment of akward silence. I stand up and walk towards the woman and say "Very nice to meet you Ma'am." She smiles and gives me her finger. I shake it and walk over to the man. I say "And, Very nice to meet you as well, sir."

He just stares at me, STILL in shock. Then, Mika says "MOM, DAD!? WE NEED TO HELP HIM! HE'S BEEN EATING TRASH! TRASH!" This seems to make them snap back into reality.

The lady says "Oh, um sorry. My name is Janice and this is Tony." She motions to the man. I nod and say "Very nice to meet you."

Tony says "Is what Mika said true?"

"Yes, one-hundred-percent true." I say.

Janice says "Oh my. I'm so sorry.... Marakneus?"

I say "You can call me Marcus. Anyways, thank you madam."

Janice then says "How did you get here? And if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?"

I say "I am 11 years old, and I came here looking for help. Hopefully, I have just found some."

Janice says "Oh yes sweet-heart, we can help you. Oh my, are you hurt?"

I nod and say "Just a little trouble with an animal." I look at Mika and wink.

Tony then says "Well then, it looks like we added another family member."

I gasp and studder, "R-r-really!?" He nods and I cheer. Ceaser cheers as well. I think he's happy to have me as a step-brother. Finally, a family.






1 YEAR LATER







I wake up from my bed, sweating from my nightmare. I get out of bed and walk out my dollhouse. I walk towards Mika's bed and climb the little ladder there. I reach the top and the sun shines on my face. I hold my hand up to block it and I see Mika on her Lap-top.
She sees me and smiles. Then, she says "Hey sleepyhead. Whats wrong?"

I start trembling and say "A nightmare...." I stumble over to her gigantic foot and bury my face in it. I start crying and I hug her foot. By the way, I have a foot-fetish. And, the only person who knows it is Mika. She then picks me up and looks down at me with loving eyes.

She asks "What happened in your nightmare?"

I tremble even more and say "I die."

She starts stroking me and she says "Don't worry little brother, I won't let you die." She says this in a loving voice and I feel comforted. I wipe my tears and smile up at her.

I whisper "Thanks sis," while she strokes me. Mika is good at comforting me.



After a while, she asks me if I'm okay and I say yes. I look up at her pretty blue eyes. Her white-blonde hair hangs loose. She then carries me back to my dollhouse and says, "If you need me, I'll just be on my bed, ok?" I nod and she walks back to her bed and gets back on her bed. I stare at her big, beautiful feet.

If you're wondering how she found out about my foot-fetish, its a long story.





A few months after I was accepted into their family, I started climbing up onto Mika's bed at night. I would walk to where her feet were. I'd then lay on her feet. I would hug her feet, sniff them. But, one night she wasn't asleep. I did my regular routine, not knowing she was awake. By the time I was hugging her feet, she cleared her throat. I stood still like a statue. Frozen by fear and embarassment.

She sat up and looked at me. I didn't dare look at her. Then, out of nowhere, I dashed towards a corner of the bed and jump. Mid-way through my free-fall, I grabbed onto her bed cover and slid down to the floor. After my landing, I ran under her bed, just to hit her palm. Her giant fingers encircled me and brought me to her face. I was trapped in her fist.

She said "Spill it." Then, I cracked. I told her everything. She seemed surprised.


Ever since then, she'd let me play on her feet. Its kinda weird but I'm not complaining. I'd massage her feet, but enough of that story. Lets get back to the present.






After a while of being in my dollhouse, I walk out and walk into the hall, towards Ceaser's room. I then walk through the little door Dad, Tony, made me. He also made me a WORKING little car. Anyways, I walk through and climb the ladder leading to the top of his bed. He is laying on his stomach, playing his DS. I walk over to his arm and climb over it. Then, I walk in front of his DS.

He pauses it and closes it, then he places it on his nightstand. He looks at me and says "Hey dude, what'cha need?"

I reply with "Just wanted to hang out."

"Cool, cool." We sit there in silence.

Then, I say "Ceaser," I make a dramatic pause and continue with "I 'like-like' Vicky." He opens his mouth in astonishment.
End Notes:
Dun-dun-dah! Who is Vicky you may ask? I shall tell you in the third chapter.
Chapter 3 by Julianz
Then, he yells "VICKY!?" I wave my hands and say "THIS IS GUY TALK, NOT 'SHOUT IT TO THE WORLD' TALK!"

He pauses and then quietly says "VICKY?!" I nod and he continues, "Dude, whats wrong with you? Don't you remember what happened? She 'accidently' dropped you in her smelly, sweat-filled shoe! Then, she put it on!"

I say "Who says I didn't like it?"

"Wait, wha-" I cut him off and say "Nevermind, the fact is I have a major crush on her! Her pretty green eyes, her long, wavy black hair." I start daydreaming until Ceaser pushes me on the floor with his finger.

I get up and yell "DUDE?! What the heck!"

He sighs and says "Marky, (Marky was a little nick name he gave me, for my nickname) its just that I don't think you really KNOW Vicky all that well. Plus, she is 16! You're 12."

I yell "SO ARE YOU!"

"Thats not the point. Just...what I'm trying to say is, Vicky is evil. You shouldn't like her. Not that I can control it, but she is really mean. Imagine what she could do to someone like you? You'd be dead in a week."

I shout "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK! AND I'M SURE AS HECK THAT I'M NOT GOING TO START SOON!" Then, I storm off the bed. Forgetting about the heigh I'm at and the ladder on the other side of the bed, I fall off the bed and fall. I hit the floor SO hard, I actually HEAR a crunch. A sickening, painful crunch. I try to move but I feel as if someone ripped my spine right out of my back. I scream and sob. Ceaser gets up off the bed and picks me up. I scream loudly, but he still picks me up.

He starts muttering "ohmygosh,ohmygosh" fast whil panting. He runs me over to Mika's room. He opens the door quickly and Mika is on her bed, typing on her laptop. She looks at us and says "What do you want? Wait, is that..... MARCUS!?" Thats all I hear before I black ou-..............







(Mika's POV) I got up really early in the morning, so I got my laptop and started on a story about Marcus. Speaking of Marcus, he is still asleep. Also, while I'm on the subject of Marcus, he is so cute! He has a little thing for my feet. He has a "foot-fetish". One night, I pretended to be asleep, and about 15 minutes later, I felt something rubbing against my sole. I sat up and saw him. He tried to run away, but I caught him and he told me about it. Ever since then, he likes to play on my feet.

Anyways, halfway through my letter, I hear a faint scream. I track it down to Marcus' dollhouse in my room. I walk over to his "room" and I see him rolling around the floor. He's covered in sweat and he is also crying. Then, he screams and shouts "MIKA, MIKA, HELP!!!" Then, he starts bawling. Like rivers of tears pouring from his closed, scared little eyes. I gently pick him up and I whisper loudly, "MARCUS! MARCUS!" He shakes and sits up. He opens his eyes and he curls into a little ball and he starts trembling while crying. I stroke him until he stops. Then, I kiss him on his head and he hugs my thumb. Thank goodness.







(back to Marcus' POV) It turns out, I was dreaming. When Mika was screaming my name, she was actually trying to wake me up. It somehow worked its way into my dream. When I "blacked out", I was actually waking up. Thank goodness she woke me up. Now that I think about it, its summer. Cool.







6 months later--

I can't wait to meet the other person like me! He's my same height, my same.... er..... um.... Age? I think. Anyways, I'm excited! His name is..... I can't remember, but then again, its really easy to forget. I have a little meeting with him. It started a couple months ago, when Mom and Dad were discussing it.

I was hiding in the hall, listening to them. Mom said "Listen, Marcus just can't spend the rest of his life with GIANTS, he has to meet someone like him."

Dad said "Oh yeah? Janice, where are we going to find somebody 3 inches tall?" Then, mom pulls out a newspaper and tosses it to him.

He looks at it in astonishment, and says "Damn, this boy has been through alot. I feel sorry for him."

Mom says "Yes, I agree. He's been abused, and tortured. Its a wonder how he's still alive. Anyways, I set up a meeting with his mother. Marcus will be meeting him on the 20th of December." I was too excited to listen to the rest, so I ran back to Mika's room. I got in and ran to the ladder going up her bed with a giddy feeling. I climbed up so fast, it should be a record! Anyways, I made it up and ran to Mika, who was reading, her back against the backboard. She puts her magazine down and picked me up. Then, I told her everything.

After I finished, she says "Woah, you are REALLY excited." I nodded and jumped around in her palm. I can't really remember the rest.
Anyways, I wonder what DID happen to him. By the way, today is the day I'm meeting him!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3057