The Sartre Device by Vaalser4
Summary:

Tom experiences the deepest fantasy of a girl named Julia via a machine that transmits thoughts.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Breast Enlargement, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 10403 Read: 93904 Published: August 19 2012 Updated: August 19 2012

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

9. Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

10. Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1

Tom was nervous. He had been caught red-handed as he tore pages from a book in the library of his university, the Southern Methodist University of Dallas. Being too cheap to pay for photocopies, he had torn pages out of the books about a dozen times. But now, he had been caught by a librarian and sat in the office of the deacon. Was he to be expelled? No, that would be too severe a punishment. Maybe a warning. Or a fine. Yes, he certainly had to pay for the book. And a fine on top of that.
The door opened and the deacon, a middle-aged man, came in. Tom could see from the look on his face that he was not in a good mood. The deacon sat down, put the book in question on his desk and looked at Tom with an icy stare.

"Well, Mr. Liceburg. You have been spotted as you damaged university property. Have you got anything to say about that?"

"Err, I didn't do it out of malice, sir," Tom said. "I am broke. Otherwise, I would have made copies. It won't happen again."

"So, are you broke often?" the deacon asked.

"No sir, it is the first time...".

"So you have never torn pages out of our books before then?" the man inquired.

"No," Tom lied. "It was the first time, sir. And the last, I promise."

The deacon looked at Tom for a couple of seconds. Then he turned the monitor of his desk computer towards Tom and clicked on a video file.

Seeing the video, Tom's heart sank. He saw himself in the library, tearing pages out of books. After that, a video from another date showing him doing the same thing. Two more followed. The deacon stopped the playback and turned the monitor back to him again.
The security cameras, Tom realized. He hadn't thought of that. No wonder the librarian was eyeing him and on him the moment he tore the pages out of the last book.

The deacon looked angrily at Tom. After a moment's silence, which seemed an eternity, he spoke again.

"I don't like liars here, Mr. Liceburg. Nor vandals. Those people are not fit to study at a university, let alone graduate here, in my opinion."
He looked sternly at Tom, who was even more nervous now. It didn‘t seem he was getting away with a mere fine here. Did he have to quit his study?

"However," the deacon continued, "there is a way that you can still be welcome here... the Faculty of Psychology needs subjects for an experiment, one that might be just the right punishment for people like you. I don't know all details of it, but the direction told me to offer this opportunity to everyone who misbehaves in a grave manner."

"An experiment?" Tom asked.

"Yes. If you reject, or don't participate seriously, you'll be expelled. If it was up to me, you could go right now and never return here, but I am bound by the rules. And I keep to them, contrary to some people." The deacon wrote down a telephone number and an address on a piece of paper and handed it to Tom.

"Go there tomorrow. I'll contact the supervisor of the experiment next week. Then I'll decide if you can stay or not. Unless you refuse?" he asked, with his eyebrows raised.

"No! No, I'll go there, sir," Tom hastily said. Everything was better than being expelled. He left the office quickly and phoned the supervisor, whose number it was, immediately. Tom could come tomorrow, he was told, and would be informed about the experiment then. Not knowing what to expect, he decided to take his chances. Maybe the experiment wasn't so bad.

If only he had known what fate had in store for him that day, he would have left the university voluntarily.

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Chapter 2

The next day, Tom was greeted by a man of about thirty at the address he had received from the deacon. The man, Dr. Adams, was the supervisor of the experiment.
"We couldn't get any volunteers, so the direction of the University decided to offer students who misbehave the opportunity to participate or risk being expelled," he told Tom, who already knew. It didn't make him feel more comfortable. What kind of experiment did these morons conduct? He nervously followed the doctor to a large room.
Inside, an enormous machine stood. It looked like one of these old computers, i.e. the ENIAC, filling half of the room’s space. All kinds of lights flickered on it and two tubes, ending in what seemed to be hair-drying caps, emerged from its side. The machine was connected to a modern computer, standing on a desk.

In the room also a girl about Tom's age sat, looking nasty at the doctor. She had skin brown as chocolate, but her features hinted she was of Mexican or Puerto-Rican descent instead of African. A very pretty face, shoulder length black hair and long legs. The girl wore a simple cotton T-shirt, jeans and flip-flops, showing her beautiful shaped feet. Tom also noticed her full breasts, she had at least a D Cup. She was introduced to Tom as Julia, and her ancestors indeed came from Mexico and were part Spanish and part Aztec. Tom learned that from Dr. Adams as he was seated next to her. Julia, he said, was here because a fellow student had made racist remarks about her descent, over and over. Until Julia had enough of it and struck him with a chair on the head with such a force that the wound had to be stitched in a hospital.

"He is a gringo pig," she exclaimed. "He has no right to make my ancestry ridiculous! He deserved...", she wanted to rant on, but Dr. Adams told her to be quiet.

"Tom here has torn pages out of the library books several times," Dr. Adams told Julia. Probably being exposed of what they had done wrong was part of the punishment, Tom thought.

Tapping the huge machine with his hand, the doctor began to explain the experiment.

"OK, what you see here is what is called the "Sartre Device". This machine can read and transport brain waves in a very sophisticated manner. The brain waves of one person are transmitted into the brain of another person by this baby."

Dr. Adams looked at both Tom and Julia. They just stared at him.

"Now, we want to know exactly how well and how detailed the machine can dig into the mind. Therefore, I have programmed it to seek out and transfer the deepest, darkest fantasy of the persons being connected to it. This fantasy is then revealed to the other. No matter how well you try to hide it, the machine, if it works correctly, will find the fantasy and the other person will know it. Even better, he or she will actually be part of it. Like being in a holographic simulation. If you, for example, think of walking in a wood, the other person sees you doing so. But he can also hear the birds whistling, feel the wind blow, and smell the odors of the vegetation. It is as if the other person is actually in the woods with the other. Both persons can even interact. You can talk to another, walk together through the wood, hold hands... isn't that fascinating?" Dr. Adams concluded.

Tom had to suppress a smile. He liked the idea walking alone in the woods with this Julia. And holding hands.

"Well, the aim of the machine is to make it easier for people to explain things to others. Words can be notoriously inadequate for the latter. The first name for the machine was "Thought Transmitter", but it can also be used to transmit ones deepest secrets and fantasies to others. And since that can be very embarrassing or even humiliating, we have dubbed the machine the "Sartre Device", after the French philosopher Jean Paul Sartre, who wrote in one of his plays "Hell, that is the others."

"Is that the play in which three people are locked together in hell after their deaths, which is a room where they have to spend eternity together? And in turn they are each others' torturer and victim, not out of sadism, but because their being together simply goes that way?" Julia asked.

"Right, Julia. It is a cynical name for this great invention, but OK. So, if there are no questions, are you in?"

"Wait, does that mean she will be able to read my thoughts?" Tom asked.

"Not all your thoughts during this experiment. Only your deepest fantasy. If the experiment succeeds, that is. But I am confident it will," Dr. Adams replied.

"No way," Julia exclaimed. "That guy here probably dreams about having sex in a perverse way or something. And I'll be his "target" certainly. Not with me!" She stood up and headed for the exit.

"Fine. Then you'll be expelled. I understand your parents came here from Mexico to make sure you had a better future and work hard to afford the costs of your study. But I'm sure they'll understand. Absolutely," Dr. Adams said.

Julia stopped walking. She sighted with an annoyed expression. "All right, damn you!" she said and went back to her seat muttering something in Spanish. She was probably cursing the doctor.

"How long does it take?" Tom asked.

"About two hours. Maybe three."

Two, three hours. Either that, or being expelled from university, Tom thought. What was his darkest, deepest fantasy? He couldn't think of anything. And what would be the fantasy of Julia? Probably she wanted to be rich, famous, married to some celebrity guy or something like that. How terrible could that be, to experience that? Hell, he was probably going to be that celebrity and life the life of a rich and famous guy, if only in a fantasy for a little while. Some punishment....

"All right, I'm in," he said. Julia watched him carefully. She obviously was looking for clues what kind of guy he was, so she could prepare for what was coming. Tom grinned at her.

"Trying to read my mind? Don't worry. Soon, you will know, heh, heh," he laughed. Julia replied in Spanish. Tom only understood the word "cretino".

He and Julia had to take their chairs and place them under the caps. After being seated on them again, Dr. Adams lowered the caps over their heads.

"Relax," he said. "Just let it come. No harm will be done."

Dr. Adams went towards the computer and clicked here and there with the mouse on the screen. The Sartre Device sprang to life. Tom started to feel light-headed, as if his mind was being emptied. Unconsciously, he closed his eyes. The experiment had begun.

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

Chapter 3

Tom found himself suddenly in a courtyard, which he recognized as one located on the campus. It was surrounded by walls and had a single exit. An empty swimming pool lay in its center. Julia stood there, wearing the same clothes she wore in the room. She approached Tom, who couldn't help but stare at her wobbling breasts. Smiling, she walked until she stood about a foot from him. Julia looked at Tom, whose eyes wandered from her face to her chest and back.

"You like my tits?" she asked. Tom was taken aback by her directness and couldn't reply. Julia grinned.

"This is my fantasy. Although you have a will of your own, I rule this place. And I'm not bound by any laws of nature. Whatever I think or want happens. You are at my mercy." She looked at Tom to see his reaction. He only kept staring at her, chest and face. Especially chest.

Julia took a deep breath, expanding her chest. Her breasts pushed against the fabric of her T-shirt, stretching it. "You like big breasts? You can... HAVE THEM!!!" she cried, and the next thing Tom knew was that he was being shoved back by two rapidly expanding tits, striking him like two torpedoes. Julia's breasts grew and grew, about 10 feet per second, their huge mass ramming Tom without a chance of escape or resistance backward. The cloth of her T-shirt simply grew with them.
Tom had trouble to prevent himself falling to the ground, until her breasts slammed him forcefully against a wall. Julia's breasts covered his entire chest and upper legs. He could feel his back hurting and the enormous, but somehow erotic mass of two gigantic tits pressing against him.

Julia stood about 30 feet from him. Her breasts looked like two balloons protruding from her body. Although they were very heavy, her frame held them up as if they weighted nothing. Tom squirmed to get free, but the enormous mass of titflesh pinned him thoroughly against the wall, like an insect under a glass plate. Julia laughed and that made her breasts wobble, shaking Tom with them.

"Like my tits now, Tommyboy?" she asked. "Quite a fantasy, eh? Holding a man against the wall with nothing but a pair of titanic breasts. I wonder if this isn't a secret fantasy of yours as well...".

Tom pushed against her boobs and struggled, but Julia's breasts were just too much for him. He had trouble breathing, because their mass hardly allowed his chest to expand while sucking in air.

"It's not real, it's just a fantasy...,” he thought. But he could feel, touch and even smell everything so realistic that those thoughts weren't very convincing. What would happen if he died in her fantasy? Was the experiment over then? Somehow, Tom didn't want to know.

"Uff!" Tom fell to the ground as Julia's breasts retreated. In an instant, they were the same size as before. As he lay there gasping for air and rubbing his chest, Julia approached him again.

"Liked that? Or maybe you want something else, hmm?" She lifted him up by his hair. As soon as she released him, Tom made a fist and struck her. Again. No reaction. He felt he hit her, but Julia didn't seem to feel any pain. Tom wanted to take her in a sleeper hold and hurl her to the ground, but he found out she was as hard as a marble statue. No matter what he tried, hitting, kicking, wrestling, Julia couldn't be hurt or moved. She just laughed. Tom tried to spit at her, but his spittle disappeared as soon as it left his mouth.

"You can do nothing. I am invulnerable. The only thing you can hope for is that I am experiencing the same in your fantasy. In here, I am a goddess. An Aztec Goddess. Thát is my secret fantasy. Being an omnipotent goddess."

She grabbed Tom and threw him through the air, right into the swimming pool. It was about five feet deep, and Tom landed with a thud but somehow wasn't hurt. Obviously Julia could determine whether or not he got injured as well.

He stood up. Julia sat on one side of the swimming pool, her legs dangling over the edge.

"You like my hair? My nice, black hair, Tommy? Or do you think it's too short? I once had it longer. Yes, very long. Really... really...long." Uttering the last words, Julia's hair grew. But not slow, it gained dozens of feet in an instant. Slowly, her hair began filling up the swimming pool. Tom looked around him, but there was no ladder. He was trapped.

"Really...long...". Julia's growing black hair already filled a quarter of the pool and showed no sign of stopping. Tom stood knee-deep in hair, which ensnared his legs. Julia had her eyes closed and kept muttering "long...really long..." as if she was in trance. The mass of hair reached Tom's chest, then his face, and kept growing until he was completely covered with her hair. He tasted the fibers in his mouth, smelled the shampoo she had used, had trouble breathing. He struggled, but Julia's hair was like thousands of tiny ropes, holding his arms, fingers and legs firmly in place.

"This can't be real...it isn't real...." he thought. But he panicked. It was as if he was watching a scary movie, knowing that it wasn't real either he saw but still frightening him. This here was worse. A movie can be turned off. This fantasy couldn't, at least not until the experiment was over. Tom hoped it would be soon.

Just as he thought he was dying from suffocation, Julia's hair was gone. No puff, no flash of light, just gone. He could breathe freely again.

Julia, her hair its former length, laughed. Tom looked at her in shock. As he did, his eyes wandered from her face towards her feet, with which she was still dangling over the edge of the pool. Julia saw it.

"Oh, you like my feet? Why didn't you tell me?" she said, dangling her feet even more to accentuate her words. "I like them too, and I take care of them well. Every week, I visit the manicurist to take care of my toenails. Otherwise..." she pointed her feet at him "...my nails will be growing..."

Tom saw what was about to happen and wanted to run, but his own feet stuck to the ground.

"...growing..."

Julia's toenails grew, also many feet per second, and snaked their way towards Tom.

"...growing..."

Her nails now reached the place were Tom stood.

"...like MAD!!!!" she exclaimed, and her toenails' growth accelerated. They twisted themselves a couple of times around Tom's body, cutting in his flesh and turning themselves around him, as if he was trapped in a cage. Tom tried to push them away, but he only hurt his arms and hands at the sharp edges. He felt, much to his horror, pain. What kind of sadistic experiment was this? A whitish mass of toenails tied him up like hard ribbons, cutting and strangling. Tom could only hope his darkest fantasy was equally sadistic and that Julia was suffering now too. But he never had had such thoughts.

"Poor man. Subdued by a girl's growing toenails. How humiliating that must be.... but you asked for it. You admired my feet... perhaps I should grow them as well and squash you? No, wait. I know something better to squash you with!" Julia said.

The toenail prison disappeared. Julia jumped into the pool and pushed Tom without effort to the ground. He landed painfully on his back and before he knew what was going on, Julia had planted her rear end on his face.

"Here it comes, ready or not," she playfully yelled. Tom felt her butt expanding, like a balloon being inflated. Her asscheeks widened, covering more and more of his face. Again he had trouble breathing.

"Like my butt? Wait, I'll let you feel it even better," Julia said. Tom felt her jeans vanish, so that his face got buried between her naked asscheeks, which had inflated to the size of a horse's. They touched the ground on either side of Tom's face and expanded more and more. Julia halted their growth as each cheek was the size of a beach ball.

She grabbed Tom hands and ran them over her butt.

"Aah, nice, isn't it? A real ass, that what men want, right? Right?" she said and stroked Tom's groin. His dick wasn't erect.

"Oh, you don't like my ass? What a shame! Let's see, what can we do then? " she said.

Tom felt Julia's ass reduce, very quickly so it had its former size within three seconds. Julia stood up and looked at Tom.

"You liked my tits. And maybe my feet? Perhaps you want it all, hmm? Yes, you want all of me. How about me expanding all over? I am a goddess, after all. An Aztec goddess. Would you like me to grow? Would you, Tommy?" she teased.

Tom got up and ran towards the edge of the pool. He tried to climb out, but it was too high. Julia laughed.

"Wait, Tom, I'll help you," she said. Tom turned around and startled. Julia was indeed growing.

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

Chapter 4

Julia slowly gained height. Her body expanded, her legs rose up, her head reached higher and higher up in the air. Her growth was accompanied by a sound like somebody was twisting rubber. Tom look in shock as the Mexican girl grew, gaining 10 feet within twenty seconds. Growing further, hands on her hips and smiling devilishly at him, she reached the height of 16 feet. Tom look up at her, his head barely reaching her thighs. Julia laughed.

"Aren't you a cute little fella. Come to mommy!" she said, and walked towards Tom, bent over with outstretched arms. It was as if he was a toddler about to be lifted up by his mother. Tom tried to climb out of the pool again, but before he could try, he felt Julia's huge hand grab his, covering it completely as well as his wrist.

Julia lifted him effortlessly up. Grinning, she raised one of her long, long legs and placed it on the edge of the pool.

"This is how it's being done," she said and stepped out of the pool with her over six feet long legs like she was climbing stairs.

Julia held Tom before her face, licking her lips. "You look so yummy," she said. She pursed her lips and gave him a kiss. Her huge, plush lips covered his mouth as well as his cheeks.
"We don't need these," she said, looking down at her clothes. She was still wearing her T-shirt and flip-flops, but as soon as she finished speaking they disappeared as well. Julia was naked now, and Tom could see her indeed quite big breasts, who were now even bigger because of her height.

"You like my tits now? Here, have a closer look," she said and rubbed his face vigorously against her big breasts. "Yes, that's it, right?"

Tom didn't reply. He couldn't, for his mouth was being pushed so thoroughly against Julia's tits talking was impossible. His nose was being squashed by the enormous mass of breast-flesh. Although he liked big breasts, what he was going through here was creepy. A gigantic woman, who could do everything with him she pleased. Tom was one of those men who wanted to be in charge, who was boss of the bedroom. But now he was like a teddy bear, delivered to Julia’s whims like a toy.

"Want to play? How about domination? I am the mistress and you my slave...", she said after having given Tom a close-up view of every square millimeter of her tits.

Julia threw Tom on the ground and placed her foot on his face. It was about 25 inches long and 10 inches wide. Julia rubbed her foot over his nose, mouth and cheeks as if his face was a doormat.

"Lick my foot, you little loser!" she said in a bossy tone. "Tearing up books, eh, tightwad? You'll pay for that!" Julia waited for Tom to lick her sole, but he turned his face away in disgust.

"I SAID "LICK", DAMN YOU!!!", she cried and rubbed her foot even more vigorously against his face. But Tom stayed defiant.

"All right, then let's play rough," she spat in a threatening voice. Tom's mouth opened although he didn't want to and started licking Julia's foot. He couldn't help it, for his tongue didn't obey him anymore. He licked and licked, the entire sole from toes to heel and back. Then the other foot followed. Same procedure.

"Well, do you like so helplessly licking the foot of a 16 feet tall woman?" Julia grinned sadistic. "Is your mouth dry from licking? Maybe I should offer you something to drink?" Julia spread her toes and Tom, who was suddenly unable to move his face or close his mouth, saw how Julia's feet started to sweat...but how! The sweat ran in small streams out of her pores, as if her sole was a shower. Tom had to drink the sweat, he tasted the sour, cloying flavor and a cheesy smell penetrated his nose.

After a minute Julia retreated her foot. Tom, who could move again, turned and threw up. He had drunk at least a gallon of Julia's foot sweat.

"And? Did you like that? Do you like domination?" she laughed.

Tom was being lifted up again. He stood in front of her, staring at her enormous brown thigh, as big as a tree trunk.

"You like my thighs? Good, because I've got a surprise for you... BETWEEN THEM!" she cried, and grabbed Tom by his hair. She dragged him between her thighs, bent her knees and rubbed his face against her already moist cunt. Tom's pathetic protests were muffled by Julia's colossal thighs. But even if she had heard him, she wouldn't have listened.

Julia began panting, pressing Tom even tighter against her body. Tom tried to squirm free, but Julia held him easily against her. "Mmm, yes...yes...YES!!!" she cried as an orgasm hit her. She used her strong arms to press Tom's head against her cunt, almost suffocating him (again) as she let her juices run over his face. Julia was ashamed of nothing, she let her orgasm juices flush over Tom just like that.

"Aaah, that felt good!" she said in a satisfied tone after she had come. Tom was wiping her slime and juices off his face. Then he gazed up at her.

Julia looked down at him over her giant breasts.

"I am big, huh?" she remarked. Tom could only look up at her in awe. "I can become much bigger. Would you like that? Hm?"

Julia stretched her arms upwards in triumph. "A giantess! A colossus! A titaness! Yesss, that makes me sooo hot! Julia, the goddess! Julia, the almighty! Aaahhh!" she exclaimed and sighted full of joy. Tom, who saw she had closed her eyes knew he had a chance of escaping. He ran.
Without looking back, he dove for the exit, not knowing where it went in her fantasy. As he left the building, he saw where he was. Right where it should be in Dallas, and he knew the neighborhood well.

"I must get away...", he thought. "It is her fantasy, but if I do something she doesn't expect or think of, I might get away.... She can't will me back to her...can she?" he thought to himself. "I must go somewhere she doesn't find me...".

He ran and ran, but as he heard other people in the street scream he knew Julia was behind him. She might be able to teleport, he thought, since she could virtually do anything. But instead of appearing in front of him, she was behind him.

"Tom? What's the matter? Don't you want to play?" When he heard Julia speak Tom felt even more afraid than he already did. For something wasn't right.

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

Chapter 5

Julia's voice came from too far above. Tom looked behind him and gasped. He had looked up about 16 feet in the air, but where her face had been where her knees now. His eyes traveled slowly up her body, until they met hers. Julia stood about 45 feet tall.

"Like me now?" she asked, hands on her hips. She looked at him as if he was a delicious morsel, ready to be eaten. People ran and screamed all around Tom, who stood there, frozen, looking at Julia. Her legs stretched up in the air like two enormous pillars of a pagan temple. Her torso was as wide as a wall. Her breasts large boulders.
She was a colossus. Tom thought of the people in ancient Rhodes, Greece, when the Colossus Wonder of the World still stood erect there. They must have been in awe as they looked up at the bronze statue. But he was even more awed, for this colossus was alive. And a naked, beautiful, 45 feet tall woman, brown skin, Caucasian looks. She remembered Tom as well of an overgrown jungle queen, or a mythical creature that came to the villages to simply grab whichever guy she pleased.
Julia walked towards Tom, her six-foot long feet kicking parked cars aside with ease. She didn't even deliberately kick at them, but did so unconsciously by walking. Tom saw she hit one fairly big car with such force it flew a couple of feet through the air as if struck by a wrecking ball. Another car flew into a street kiosk as Julia's foot slammed violently against it. It had a large dent in its side, smashing into the kiosk so forcefully it collapsed.
People, about the size of her foot, were trying to get away from her feet before being trod upon. Tom didn't want to think of what happened when she did. He didn't have to.
A man stumbled and fell, right before Julia. Tom, who was about 30 feet away from her now, saw him raising his hands as her foot descended upon him. He screamed as her foot's shadow eclipsed half his body.
Tom wanted to close his eyes and turn away, but couldn't. He had to witness how Julia's chocolate-colored foot mercilessly trod upon his body, forcing it to bear her enormous weight. Tom heard the man's bones crunch as if Julia was walking in fresh snow. Blood ran from under her sole as she shifted her weight, never taking her eyes of Tom, who was getting sick.

"Oops," she said with barely concealed irony. "Feels like hot mincemeat. Did I step into something?" She lifted her foot towards Tom, showing him the bloody leftovers of the man sticking under her sole. Tom felt his stomach churn. He turned and ran away, that was again possible now, trying to keep from throwing up again.

Julia stood there and laughed. She watched Tom run. This was fun! What would the little shit have in mind now? He didn't seem to realize she was boss here, for everything she thought would become real immediately. She could keep him stuck in a place whenever she wanted, force him to do or see things whenever she wanted, will him into her hands, and, and, and. Julia's possibilities here were endless, and she knew. She could crush him underfoot dozens of times, resurrecting him over and over, or put him into her cunt and using a gigantic dildo while he was trapped in it. The sky was the limit. No, not for her. She could grow beyond the sky. Stomping deliberately with her feet to cause little earthquakes, she followed Tom again after a while. She saw the little guy running into a building, but decided to act that she lost him, giving him false hope.

"Tommy? Where are you? I can't see you. Damn!" she acted.

Tom heard her, vague, but still. He had run towards a building he knew well. It was one of the indoor sport halls of his former high school. It was a fairly large place, easily 300 feet long and equally wide. And since it was used for gymnastics, volley- and basketball instead of baseball or athletics, it had a roof, so Julia couldn't see him. The height of the hall was, Tom estimated, about 35 feet, about chest-high to Julia. So if she knew he was in here, the building might prove to be a match for her. Luckily, the door was unlocked.

Tom ran into the hall and looked around him. It was empty.
He saw that the storage area for sports equipment in the back of the hall was open. Tom got an idea. Maybe Julia didn't know this place and hence, didn't include it in her fantasy. Julia didn't attend Tom's former High School, as he had never met her before. And Tom knew for a fact the sports hall was only used by that school. So if he hid in the storage area, he might pass the remaining time of the experiment here, undiscovered.
He walked towards it, but just as he was about to reach it, he heard a enormous rumble from behind, followed by what sounded like a container full of debris being emptied from above. Although he stood with his back towards the noise, Tom saw how the hall was being filled with daylight.

"She found me," he thought. "And I'm trapped here now. Oh, damn.....". Tom closed his eyes in despair and defeat. He slowly turned around, and saw in his mind Julia to climbing upon the roof, punching or stomping a hole in it, and gliding down through it to get him. But when he had turned around and opened his eyes, the sight made his blood freeze.

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

Chapter 6

Julia had grown again.
A lot.
A whole lot.
Tom saw only her big toe.
75 feet long!
It was as big as a hot air balloon. Tom could see her toe entirely, as Julia held it vertically pointed towards the ground.
She moved her big toe up and down through the hole it made in the roof, as if to shake some of the debris it caught off it. Or did she kick the roof symbolically a few extra times to tease Tom? As she did so, more chunks of plaster, concrete and stone rained down from the edges of the hole it touched. Tom noticed that Julia's toenail alone was easily almost half as big as the volleyball field.

When she lifted her toe out of the hole, Tom pondered to hide in the storage area anyway, but Julia, he knew, couldn't be fooled. He saw an enormous index finger curling through the roof, followed by an equally enormous thumb. Before he realized it, the two gigantic fingers grabbed him like an enormous pincher. He was lifted up through the hole, so quick it made his head spin.

"Hi, Tommy." Julia was enormous. Her face covered Tom’s entire horizon. Her dark eyes were bigger than a house, her nose was like a small hill, her mouth broad enough to envelope an entire plane. Even if put in horizontally.

Tom was as tiny as a flea to her, squirming and struggling to break loose, but to no avail. Her enormous thumb and index finger were far too strong for him to move the slightest. Like two huge brown walls, they enveloped a good deal of his now tiny frame. Tom realized suddenly that even if he would get out of her grip, it would be useless. The fall down Julia's gigantic body was lethal.

"How do you like me now, tiny Tom? A 2500 feet goddess! Doesn't my titanic body beg to be worshipped?" She grinned, revealing a set of teeth the size of vans.

Julia bent over and placed Tom on the ground, in front of her enormous feet. He would need a ladder to climb on top of her toes, so vast her body was.

"Now, on your knees, speck!" Julia commanded. "I am your goddess now. Worship me! Pray to me, and be quick about it!"

Tom looked up her colossal form. Her enormous feet stood before him, as big as aircraft carriers. Tom saw she stood partly on a 16-ton truck, its front no doubt squashed flatter than a penny under her merciless sole. Would Julia have noticed? He doubted it.
Her now thick legs rose higher than the highest skyscrapers in Dallas. Her head was covered in the clouds, making her appearance somewhat divine indeed.

"It's not real. You are not real... I'll wake up soon enough and..." he cried up at her in defiance. Nevertheless, he shook all over.

"Oh, you want to be stubborn?" Julia lifted her foot, the one with the truck under it. Tom saw the front part of the truck flattened beyond recognition.

Julia placed her foot on the sports hall. She twisted it and grinded it into oblivion, smashing the seats, popping countless balls and destroying other equipment.

"I demand worship!" she spat. "But if you resist, you'll have to make a sacrifice as punishment!"

Tom looked at the ruins of his former sports hall. He knew that in reality it still stood, but the thought alone that is was being pulverized under Julia's foot was ghastly enough. For a brief moment, he thought the hall was the "sacrifice" she spoke off, but when he was again picked up and brought before Julia's face, he learned she had something else in mind.

"If you thought fucking me was terrible when I was a paltry 16 feet, think again, gnat brain. I'm going to fuck you NOW!"

She held her hand up, and out of thin air a dildo appeared in it. A dildo in the shape of a penis, but the size of a skyscraper.

Julia brought Tom down to her crotch. Her pussy lips opened like an airplane hangar, threads of slime as thick as a finger hung from one lip to the other. Tom, struggling like mad in vain even if a fall would kill him (he didn't mind what would happen then now), was inserted in her cavernous cunt, pressed deep inside it by her gigantic fingers. It was moist, slimy and smelly inside. It took a couple of seconds before Tom realized he could see everything around him, as if her love tunnel was illuminated by some unknown light source. Her fantasy, again. Her victim had to see everything.
He was being enveloped entirely by the slime of her pussy, so he could hardly move. Then, he saw the tip of the dildo coming towards him. It struck him with terrible force, like a gigantic battering ram. Again and again the dildo pounded against his tiny body, which was half the size of the tip. The artificial hole on top of it was so big, he could stick his head in it with ease.
As Julia masturbated with the dildo, Tom had to take one punch after the other. His entire body hurt like hell, but his bones didn't break, nor was any blood drawn. Julia's fantasy no doubt.
The temperature in her cunt rose as she reached climax. Tom felt the pussywalls contract. Then the dildo began spraying sperm. A large wave of sticky, whitish fluid washed all over Tom, who wasn't in the position to wonder whether it was artificial or real sperm in Julia's fantasy. He was too busy wiping the blubbery stuff off his face.
Another wave. Tom unwillingly swallowed mouthfuls of it, gagging and nearly throwing up. A third wave hit him so hard he was thrown further into her pussy a couple of feet, only to be washed down immediate by Julia's cum. A tidal wave of pussy juice engulfed him and dragged him outside, just after Julia pulled the dildo out of her enormous cunt. Tom fell towards the ground, but as he hit it, he didn't die though it had easily been more than 1200 feet down. Julia was a goddess in this fantasy indeed. She could grant him invulnerability at will.

"Aaaahhh! That was good! Mmmmm...." Julia sighed blissfully, the dildo having disappeared. She let herself fall backwards in her post-orgasmic lust, as if a bed stood behind her. She landed on downtown Dallas with a huge impact that totally crushed countless buildings under her vast body, while those in her vicinity leapt up in the air several feet and where destroyed upon landing.

"You know, I could sleep right now," she said to Tom, who was suddenly miraculously dry. He thought a brief moment the experiment was over. "But," Julia continued and grinded Tom's hope into the ground that way, "there is no time. It's time for city-crush!" she concluded and stood up. Tom knew his torture wasn't over yet.

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Chapter 7

Tom suddenly found himself up in the air, but Julia didn't hold him. He seemed to float and only to exist out of his senses. He couldn't see his own body, he didn't seem to have any limbs or torso. He was noncorporeal, able to see, hear or smell everything around him but unable to interact with it. No doubt Julia's doing.

The self-appointed Aztec goddess stood in the center of Dallas, her 350 feet long feet right in Victory Park. As Tom saw her from above, he estimated he was about 3500 feet up in the air.

Julia looked up at him and waved. Still looking at him, she took a step forward and crushed a fairly large office building under her foot. She raised her eyebrows in mock surprise.

"Oops," she said.

Julia looked down and raised her foot, revealing the ruins of the building. "Oh, my. What a waste."

Taking a step backwards, she crushed about a dozen homes in a living area at once, including the trees and shrubs in their gardens, cars and street lanterns. Her foot covered easily half a street, and nothing was able to withstand Julia's tremendous weight.

"Aaww. What a pity. Tiny houses with tiny people crushed under my sweet little foot," she said. Tom witnessed it all from above, feeling sick again.

Julia turned around, and again her footfall destroyed several houses. With a soft "krrtch" they collapsed before the sound was muffled under Julia’s vast sole. A large tree stood erect between her toes, stripped by them of its branches as she brought her foot down. It resembled a toothpick.

"Damn. Why do they build the houses so small? With each step a few are flattened. Don't they take giant goddesses into account around here?" Julia remarked in a mocking voice.

She walked around in Dallas, her every move compulsory watched by Tom. Her feet were wider than the streets, but that didn't bother Julia. She simply kicked the skyscrapers out of her way, the large (to the normal sized humans) buildings collapsed into heaps of rubble and dust clouds.
Julia's feet squashed scores of tiny people with every step like they were lice, while cars and busses crunched like cockroaches on a tiled floor. Nothing stood erect when she lifted her feet, nor did anything move anymore.
Julia tore the JPMorgan Chase Bank Tower out of the ground, smiling at Tom as she held it up. Then she licked the famous building like a lolly. Winking at a disgusted Tom, she bit the building in two. Tom could hear the stone and glass crunch as she chewed. After swallowing, she ate the other half the same way. Tom's head spun again. One of Dallas' landmarks eaten by a giantess.

"Yummy. Nothing like a famous building for lunch, eh?" she grinned.

Looking at Tom with an expression of a kid getting Christmas presents, she trod upon rows of houses. Julia spread her toes, wrapped her big and second toe around a smaller skyscraper and tried to tear it out of the ground with them. She failed as the building crumbed almost immediately between her toes like made of dried sugar.

"Look at this," she exclaimed, pointing at a brown building with six white pillars at its entrance. It was the building of the Southern Methodist University, it's height of three stories dwarfed by Julia's gigantic feet alone.

"Watch, Tommy," she said. Julia placed her foot on the building and slowly pressed down. The six pillars cracked, long black lines appeared horizontally in them before they slowly fell apart. The rest of the building followed. Almost in slow motion, it yielded to Julia's sole and immense weight.

"Liked that? Shall we do it again, but with you seeing it more closely? I am a goddess after all, so I can crush the same building more than once. You can see me destroying it from different angles. Watch!"

Tom, who had been high up in the air, found himself on the ground next to the suddenly reappeared Southern Methodist University building she just crushed. Julia's foot came down again, casting a huge shadow over the building as it descended. To Tom, her sole seemed like the ceiling of a plane hangar. He tried to get away, tried to turn his head, but couldn't. He was forced to see Julia crush the Southern Methodist University a second time, now from below. The pillars cracked anew, bricks loosed as her foot made contact with the walls and fell down, windows shattered. Julia brought her foot slowly down, her vast weight demolishing the stonework and breaking huge chunks off the walls, which fell to the ground like sheets of cardboard.
CRUNCH! Julia's foot totally covered the Southern Methodist University, surely leaving nothing but debris under it. She playfully wiggled her toes, grinning down at Tom.

"Gee, that feels good! A whole University building under my sole! Like my feet now Tom? How about another toenail growth?"

Julia didn't wait for an answer. Tom could just dive away as her toenails shot forward, like whitish beams, wider than most streets. They shot over the campus into nearby buildings and trees, taking everything down. Like enormous pythons, her toenails curled and strangled entire skyscrapers, clawing, clinging around them. Tom remembered a B-movie in which plants, it might have been a mutant growing ivy, entangled dozens of buildings in a city. This was far worse. The mere toenail of a woman destroying houses by growing and turning proud buildings into helpless objects.

Julia brought her foot back, smearing the remains of the Southern Methodist University over the ground and tearing half a dozen skyscrapers out of the ground with her toenails. The result was a pandemonium of dust and smoke, screams and rumbles.

Julia laughed. In an instant, her toenails returned to their former length. "OK, enough," she said. "And that counts also for you," she added and walked towards the debris field. Tom, now up in the air again, saw her trampling the area the toppled skyscrapers laid, as if she was extinguishing a campfire. The dust and smoke vanished under her feet, as did the screaming.

Winking at Tom, Julia turned and went further into Dallas.

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Chapter 8

She walked through Dallas, not caring about the traffic that vanished under her feet. Julia's footfalls tore huge chunks out of the offices and skyscrapers standing on either side of the streets she walked on. People were crushed by the hundreds, cars flattened and water sprayed out of destroyed fire hydrants and fountains as she continued her march.

Julia sat down after a while, her rear end carelessly smashing a city block without resistance. She straightened her long legs, ploughing her feet through Downtown Dallas. Tom saw that Julia's feet, now standing upright, dwarfed most skyscrapers both in height as in width. Her soles where dirty and smeared with blood and dirt. Here and there, parts of a car stuck in her soles' skin.

"Look, Tom," she playfully said pointing at three skyscrapers in a row next to her, "piggies!"

She grabbed the top of one skyscraper, barely the size of her hand. She rocked it side to side, the building being yanked from its foundations.

"This little piggy went to market...". The skyscraper broke in two, then in thousands of pieces, which rained down like loose sand. She grabbed the second one.

"This little piggy stayed at home...". The second skyscraper was yanked out of the ground as well, suffering the same fate. Julia's fingers were about half as thick as the building, but many times stronger. She could squeeze entire skyscrapers to powder with them!

"This little piggy had roast beef...". The third skyscraper collapsed even before it was torn out of the ground.

"Aaw, no more piggies," Julia remarked as the third skyscraper was nothing but a pile of dust, debris and smoke.

She stood up, looking around. "Let's see..." the giantess muttered. "What haven't we done yet?" Her eyes fell upon the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. "Yes, that would be fun, right, Tommy?" she said and headed towards it.

"Dum da dum... a giantess walks the land, yes, yes," she sang as she strolled towards the airport, crushing and squishing more buildings, cars and people. Tom kept telling himself nothing of this was real, but he felt like watching a combination of horror- and catastrophes movie. But unlike watching a movie, he couldn't look away during the scary parts. He was at the mercy of this obviously mad Julia. Only Dr. Adams, who could turn this hellish machine off, could help him. Tom hoped he would turn the machine off soon, who honored the sentence "Hell, that is the others." Julia was hell. And the devil.

At the airport, Julia trod on plane upon plane. They crunched like beetles. Tom saw little dots moving away from the planes as her foot approached them. But Julia's feet were so wide, the fleeing passengers that the dots were, had no chance of escape. Her foot covered all, and when she lifted it, the dots remained still.

Julia picked a fairly large plane up, and played with it as if it was a toy. She swung in left to right, over her head, imitating the noises planes make. With a broad smile, she threw it into a terminal. A huge explosion followed as the plane hit.

Julia then sat down on the terminal, extinguishing the fire with her behind and crushing it completely. Using her big toe, the one Tom saw in the sports hall, she pressed down on a passenger plane. Half of it fit under it, the metal buckling like thin foil.

Tom suddenly found himself on the ground again, about 50 feet from the plane, which had reappeared just like the university building. He saw Julia's gigantic toe descending upon the plane again, which bent in a V-shape as she pressed down. Windows smashed, and Tom could see panicking people inside it. He also noticed the fuel running out its tank, as if the plane was peeing from fear.

"How about me wearing my flip flops?" Julia asked suddenly. Before he could respond, the huge sole of a gigantic flip-flop thundered down on the remains of the plane, causing a shock wave and earthquake. Julia had stomped down with her footwear, which had miraculously reappeared.

Julia turned towards the other terminals, while Tom flew alongside her. She just kept walking as she reached the still intact buildings. Her flip-flops crushed though the concrete buildings like they where empty boxes made of brittle plastic. Julia's feet cut a path of destruction through the once-proud airport, mangling the steel, shattering the stone and treading down stores and waiting rooms. She kept walking, straight as well as in circles, until the entire airport was nothing but a ruin.

"Do you like my flip flops crushing around, Tommy?" she asked. "How about house-crushing, hm?" Tom saw the scene change, suddenly he was in a living area. The sun shone brightly upon a street of villas, large cars stood before garages, trees bearing lush green crowns waved in the wind.
Tom was about 100 feet up in the air, hovering over the scenery as a huge foot came down. He saw the underside of Julia's flip-flop, the tops of her enormous toes, big as airplanes themselves, right before him. It descended slowly upon a row of six houses, its denizens running outside in a pathetic attempt to flee.
Her heel hit the first house. The tiny building sank in itself like made of playing cards. Trees broke off, cars were turned into metal plates as her foot descended further. Julia's sole, about 10 feet thick, obliterated everything.
CRUNSH! The second house shattered. A shadow was once again cast over the street, her enormous foot lay menacing over the toy-like houses. Tom recalled the UFO's from the movie "Independence Day", they cast a similar shadow over the buildings. House three and four followed, both cracked and splintered, taking their occupants with them as the ball of Julia's foot came down upon them. Tom nearly cried seeing so much beauty destroyed, but Julia's mind had a tight grip on him. She didn't let him cry, lest his fogged eyes couldn't see what she was doing. Her toes, the sole of her flip-flop under them, crushed the last two houses. Tom saw their walls explode, their roofs falling down and hitting the ground, spreading out like the hoods of umbrellas without the handle. Then Julia's gargantuan foot covered all.

"Fun, isn't it? Ha, ha, ha!", she laughed.

"Not real, it's not real...." Tom thought to himself, like a mantra repeating the sentence.

"Oh, the little shit is still defiant? Maybe I'm not big enough for you? It'll teach you defy me, your goddess," Julia cried shrilly. Tom's heart sank. Could she read his mind as well?

"Just you wait, if you thought I am big now, what do you say of....THIS???"

Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

Chapter 9

Tom saw a flash. For a brief moment, he was blinded. As Tom could see again, he saw Julia, her flip-flops gone, sitting on what seemed to be a blanket of patchwork cloth. It took a few seconds before he realized what had happened. He was again floating way up in the air and Julia had increased her size....

Until she was 18 miles tall!

She didn't sit ín Dallas, no, she sat ón Dallas. Grinning wickedly, she shifted her weight from one asscheek to the other and back, crushing the entire city under her vast behind. Buildings crumbled by the score, cracks appeared all around her.

"Now, still giving me a lip, Tommyboy?" she asked. "You'll have to admit me to be a goddess NOW!"

Tom was suddenly on the ground, right before Julia. Her enormous frame was too vast to describe properly. Tom had to crane his neck even to see beyond her toes. The Mexican girl had become like a living chocolate-brown mountain of flesh, rising impossibly high up in the sky.

Tom fell to his knees, then flat on the ground, arms spread before him. It wasn't Julia's doing, no, it was his own. He had to yield before this goddess, pray to her, worship her. Tom whispered things like "my goddess" and "I am unworthy" as he lay before her. She was his world now, the sole reason of his existence.
He sensed his dick getting stiff, and came within half a minute. This was a goddess of overpowering feminity, the perfect embodiment of a fertility deity. And being so close to her, his sexual instincts couldn't be controlled. She was everything, from raw power to irresistible lust. A goddess indeed.
And he was so insignificant, so microscopic. Even the surface of her pinky toe's nail dwarfed that of a football field. That toe alone could cover an entire city block. The foot that toe belonged to could single-step crush whole cities. The leg that moved that foot was able to span the distance between two settlements.

"Yes, and I can do even more," Julia replied, proving she was indeed able to read his thoughts.

Tom was up in the air again as Julia continued. "You know something about history, Tommy? The Greeks were at war with the Persians about 2500 years ago. They say the Persian army under Xerxes that was to conquer Greece could drink rivers empty. Like this!"

Julia bent over towards the Trinity River, pursed her lips and sucked. She drained thousands of gallons of water per second, while consuming fish and boats without noticing. Tom saw the river dry up in no time, like water disappearing in dry ground. Julia drained its contents complete, leaving nothing but an empty riverbed.

"Aaaah," she said. "That was good. And now, let's go for a walk. I want to show you something."

As she stood up, Julia left nothing behind but a ruined Dallas embedded in two oval holes where her butt cheeks had been. Tom floated with her as she began walking. She headed for Arizona, carelessly treading on entire cities as she did so. Tom saw her rampage again from different angles.

He saw cities from above, grey, red and white, before Julia's gigantic leg came into view. A sound as if she walked on popcorn followed as she placed her foot on the multi-colored patch. Julia stepped on cities, killing tens of thousands and destroying the work of centuries without the slightest concern.

Arriving in the Texas desert, Julia bent over here and there. Tom saw large rock formations being turned to sand by Julia's enormous fingers. They broke like sugar lumps as she squeezed them.
Then she crawled on all fours, letting her tits swing against hills and mountains, splattering them as if made of sand from the beach. Her breasts where mountains themselves, with nipples that dwarfed skyscrapers.

Julia dragged her toes through a city, curling them and scraping countless houses, cars, trains and skyscrapers away, parts of them stuck as mere lint under her toenails.

Tom saw the scope of a city, he didn't know which one, from about 500 feet above the ground and 3 miles distance. He saw the skyline, consisting of all kinds of skyscrapers. Tom could also make out a bridge and several highways. Then, an enormous naked foot came from above, covering the entire scene. An earthquake followed its impact, cracking the ground open and blowing dust clouds all over the area. When the foot rose, the scene looked like a lunar landscape. Nothing but lifeless dust and craters.

Craters... Tom was suddenly in Arizona, where he stood on the ground before the Barringer Crater. Was this what Julia wanted to show him? He had been here before, when he was a kid and knew the Crater well. A meteor hit Earth about 50,000 years ago, causing a hole of about 4,000 feet wide and 570 feet deep. Impressive to behold.

"Do you think that is impressive, Tom?" he heard Julia ask. "That little hole? Wait, let me show you a real hole!" Tom flew backward, until he stood about a mile or two from the crater, still seeing it clearly. Then Julia's big toe came into view again, boring itself into the ground.

Right where the Barringer Crater was!

She twisted her toe, left to right and lifted it. The Crater was gone. Replaced by a much larger hole: Julia's toe print! It was easily twice the size and depth of the Barringer.

"I am a true goddess! I create natural wonders by merely using my toes! I destroy cities by walking! I drain rivers! Worship me, world! Worship meeeee......".

The sound of Julia's voice faded. There was a flash of light, and everything was gone.

Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

Chapter 10

Tom opened his eyes. Bathing in sweat, panting and in panic, he needed a few seconds to realize the experiment was over. Dr. Adams stood beside him. Tom looked at him, then to Julia. He couldn't help but jump out of the chair, pale as a sheet, as he saw the woman he had come to know as a rampaging, merciless giantess. But she sat in her chair, already released from the Sartre Device, looking at Tom with deep loathing.

"You are a PERVERT!!!" she spat at him. "Do you really think a woman would ever..."

"Silence," Dr. Adams said. "Now, since you know both of each others deepest fantasies now, it is up to you whether to reveal it to others and risk your own being exposed, or keep quiet about it. That is also part of the experiment. Decide for yourself what you'll do."

Julia stood up. "I don't know what this one knows about me, but I assure you," she said turning to Tom, "If you ever tell anything, I'll make known what I have been through, and they'll lock you up. Men! All pigs!"

Tom wasn't able to reply the same way. He just looked at her, head to toe and back, rethinking what she fantasized about.

"And don't look at me like that!" Julia cried.

"Now, enough," Dr. Adams said. "I'll inform the deacons of your faculties that you have participated in the experiment adequately. That concludes your task here. Any more questions?"

Tom said nothing. He grabbed his coat and got away, vowing to himself never to tear a page out of a book ever again. Never to violate any rules of the university anymore. What a horrible experience! It would take a while before he'd get over that.

As soon as he had left, both Dr. Adams and Julia laughed.

"Did you give that guy your giantess fantasy again?" he asked.

"You bet!", Julia replied. It had taken some persuasion to convince the direction of the university to use the machine for punishment, but now it was a -secret- standard procedure. A male student had to believe the machine worked both ways, but as a matter of fact, only Julia's thoughts where transmitted into the brain of the other person. And she could steer the developing story consciously, in the same time seeing what the subject was doing and thinking.
She got hot seeing the little bastards quake in fear before her gigantic form, crushing and killing everything and especially being worshipped by them. And since she, Dr. Adam's lab assistant, loved the thought being an omnipotent goddess, the machine offered an ideal way of living her fantasy. This Tom had been a though guy, but in the end she got him on his knees.

Acting as if she was a student that violated the rules as well and that the other person was a pervert with vile sexual fantasies was just part of the plan. A few lessons in acting had been enough already for her to play her part convincingly. No one had ever talked about her fantasy. Only a few people knew, save the students, about her fantasy and fetish. Including Dr. Adams.

"How about us together again in the machine? After lunch?", he asked. He loved being "used" by a giantess, and although he didn't like her crushing houses and people, he worshipped her properly and got hot seeing her grow to gigantic size. Then it was sex-time for the both of them.

"I'd love to," Julia said, and looked forward to it.

But that is a story for another time....

THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2940