A day with the family by santiago1985
Summary:

A man wakes up one morning to discover he has shrunk down to a few inches tall. Her wife must go to work so she leaves him in charge of her mother. This scares him a bit.


Categories: Mature (40-49), Giantess, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 7428 Read: 59231 Published: August 15 2012 Updated: May 29 2022

1. Chapter 1: One different morning by santiago1985

2. Chapter 2: Too big for a mother in law by santiago1985

3. Chapter 3: The man of the house by santiago1985

4. Chapter 4: Tell me more by santiago1985

5. Chapter 5: Back from school by santiago1985

Chapter 1: One different morning by santiago1985


Samuel was a young married man who lived with his wife and his 6 years old daughter.
One morning he woke up in a different way, since that day his life experienced an important change, this is what happened that day.
As every morning, the clock placed in Samuel's night table, in the right side of the bed rang. Samuel woke up listening to the alarm but as he looked around him he noticed that everything was dark, which was very strange since his room is illuminated every morning by the sunlight entering through the windows. Therefore hi didn't understand where he was.
He found himself placed in a soft and a bit sloping (at least in the portion where he was) surface and covered by some heavy and large fabric that, despite its weight he could hold up and walk underneath it. Samuel didn't understand anything and, besides, it was all dark, he had no idea where he was.

Suddenly he felt the floor he was on was moving, sinking a bit, so was the fabric that covered him and soon he heard his clock's alarm stop and spotted on an area a light beam getting in under the fabric. Due to what he had seen and to the sound of his alarm clock he had the feeling that he was like in his bed but being this of a huge scale. He was really puzzled with the whole situation and not yet very awake but the only thing he managed to do was walk towards the lightened zone, as he got closer he could see more illuminated surface and he even saw something on the background that he recognized as his pillow but of huge proportions. Completely puzzled and a bit afraid he kept walking until he left behind the fabric over him.

He couldn't believe what he has seeing, it was his room, but everything was enormous, the ceiling was many feet above, the things where all perfectly proportional to each other but not to him, he was small, ridiculously small for a human being, he turned back to take a look on the rest of the room and saw something that shocked him even more, his wife, Sophie, standing on the other side of the bed, but huge and looking directly at him, in the same proportion as the room and all the stuff. So was the shock of seeing a human being so much bigger than him that he fell on the mattres and his body started to shake, during the first seconds she stayed looking at him without any movement, she couldn't either believe what she saw though the situation didn't cause fear to her but a deep amazement. slowly she started getting close to him, bending down, resting her hands on the bed.
"Samuel  ¿is that you?, said she.

"yyyess, yes " said Samuel, still trembling and shaking his head with a voice that didn't sound as his normal voice but quite more treble, This made Sophie smile a bit.
She felt like grabbing him, yes, for you to figure what his new size was, Sophie could have grabbed him with only one hand, comfortably, with her fingers wrapped around him leaving out only his head, But as she noticed that her hudband was trembling with fear, she decided to be a little more gentle so she walked to the side of the bed where he was and crouched down with her face in front of him. Meanwhile he stood back up, as she was placed in front of him she said.
"I cant believe it, ¿what happened to you? you are so small"
Her expression was of awe but also a little smiley, as if the situation was fun to her.
"I don't. I don't know" answered him, still disturbed.

All of a sudden, Sophie stood up cheerfully and putting a new rythim to the whole situation she said "Well, being that size you won't be able to take Rosie to school so i'm gonna  have to take charge" and turned back and started looking for some clothes.

She was in her underwear and her ass was a little higher than the surface of the bed on which Samuel was standing.
He stayed staring at her and for some reason to see that made hime feel even weaker and insignificant.

She started to get ready to go out. Putted some clothes on, went off the room, came back after a while with the phone in her ear and while she took some of her things and looked for a pair of shoes Samuel heard her saying the following.

"oh, and when you come, be careful because something happened to Samuel and he woke up small today, so you be careful not to..."
"yes, small, the size of a little doll, very weird, but well. I was asking you to watch where you walk so you don't step on him and not leaving him near Rosie because she might as well step on him..."
"Yes mom, he is smaller than Rosie, i told you, like a little doll, don't know his exact size, when you come over you'll see him..."
"mhhhh, yeah..., you are right, well, it's ok, come now if you want it that way. However i'm already going out 'cause, plus, now i have to take Rosie to school, i'm gonna be late. But i'll leave him on the shelf above the countertop so you find him easily..."
"Well mom, Yes, Ok, see you, bye..."

she putted away the phone, finished putting the shoes on and walked again towards Samuel. This time she grabbed him without any contemplation, she took him with her hand, wrapping his body with her fingers, leaving his arms pinned to the body in a way he couldn't move much and leaving out only his tiny head. She took him to the kitchen.

In the moment she lifted him he got a bit dizzy but Sophie didn't worry on that, while she was taking him to the kitchen she said to him. "Mom is coming soon and she will prepare some breakfast for you"

Samuel was already a bit more awake and started talking fluently "¿what are you doing? you can not lift me that way without asking me ¿what for is your mom coming?"
"Sam" Said she "i'll put you on the shelf so when mom arrives she will find you soon and not step on you"
"why does she have to find me?" said him a bit upset.
Meanwhile, Sophie was already placing him on the kitchen's shelf.

"Look Samuel, i know you and i know that when mamma comes you will not want to see her, like you always do and now that you are smaller than Rosie's Ken doll you can hide in any place. But she wants to see you, i told her you are very small and she felt curious"

"what you doing!?" Don't leave me here" yelled him while she started to walk off. "and tell your mother i don't need any brea..." Sophie, who was already getting off the kitchen towards the living room turned back and interrupted him. "Look Samuel, i have no time to talk about this stuff now, i must take Rosie to school and it's already a bit late, whan i'm back we can talk, ok?"

She walked off the kitchen and after a while Samuel saw her passing with Rosie, their 6 years old daughter. As he saw her he thought as well about the size of her daughter, also huge compared to him, he felt afraid he would loose authority over her, which displeased him quite much and he refused to accept as a posibility. As they passed cross the living room, Samuel heard them talking. "Why isn't dad taking me to school? where is dad?"
"Dad can't take you to school today so it's me who will take you. Bye Sam" Said Sophie and right off he heard the door shut.
He was placed on a shelf inside a plastic container, one of those wide bottles that, although it was uncovered didn't let him get out because its rim was too high for him.

Her wife's mother was a 53 years old woman, regular stature, and not fat but not either very thin, She dressed elegant she had white skin and curled hair, not very long, she dyed her hair blonde cause otherwise it showed some white hair.

That day she decided to wear sandals to go out. she was also wearing a pair of pants, a shirt and a small coat.
After Sophie left not much time passed by until Samuel heard the sound of the key and the door opening.

End Notes:

I would be glad to read your review and may be inspirec to go on.

Chapter 2: Too big for a mother in law by santiago1985

As soon as he heard the door open he started again to feel very nervous and his body to tremble, He heard steps, steps of someone big approaching to him.
He couldn't do anything to avoid what was about to happen, then it happened. He saw coming into the kitchen his wife's mother. The same he has always known, but this time she was huge to him, which he didn't like at all, as soon he saw her in front of him he felt a sensation of fear in his stomach, his body started to tremble even more, it didn't take long until she found him.

He was placed in a shelf that was at the height of the chest of a regular sized person.
As soon as she entered the kitchen the first thing she did was look towards there, where Sophie had told her she was going to leave him. When she saw him her face made an expression of surprise and started getting closer to him, she placed her face in front of the pot and exclaimed "Samuel, is that you?" to what Samuel, who wanted to hide his fear and show himself firm, didn't do anything but tremble and hesitate, he didn't answer.

She continued to talk "owww, How tiny you are! what happened to you?" Suddenly and without asking, she put her hand inside the pot and grabbed Samuel from his clothes, he was wearing pyjamas, she took him grabbing the top part of his pyjamas, from his back, and started lifting him. She was very surprised that he was so light "owwww, how light you are Samuel, look, I can lift you with only one hand" she continued to say.
She brought him closer to her face, hanging form her hand.

"Hello Samuel! won't you say hi to me?" said she when she had him one inch away form her face.
She stayed looking at him until he finally spoke "Hi Fanny" said him with his new voice. As she heard him she couldn't help smiling.
"Such a tiny voice you have, I see you are a little scared, I will put you down" said she. Then she bent down and lowered him almost to the floor, letting him fall when he was 2 inches away from it. this falling made him end sitting on the floor, they both stood up soon.
It was the first time for Samuel to be standing on the floor since he was this small. It was the first time he saw a person form this point of view, he looked up and saw Fanny's face, away, a little bent over towards him, with her hands resting on her knees saying "I see you as if I was in a balcony in a tall building and you were a person walking down the street" He had never felt son insignificant before.
"it's so dangerous, i understand now why Sophie told me to watch out where I walk, I would just smash you if I step on you" and when she said "step on you" she moved her foot lifting and lowering it in the air as showing him what "step on" means.

Fanny couldn't help smiling. Samuel didn't like the situation at all, he felt that his mother in law was mocking him and didn't know what to do to avoid it. to show himself important.

"Did you go to the bathroom this morning?" asked she, in a similar tone as she used to speak to her grand-daughter, Rosie.
"Why do you ask me that?" Answered him
"Because i think that, with that size you can not use the toilet by yourself. Did you pee this morning?"
He didn't talk but he said no moving the head.
"Do you want me to take you to the bathroom?" asked she.

Samuel felt indeed like peeing but the situation was too awkward so he hesitated not knowing what to answer, she assumed right away that it was necessary so she bent down and, once again, she grabbed his clothes between her thumb and forefinger and pulled up, and without much effort, Samuel was again hanging in the air, she stood up quickly and having him at the height of her face she walked towards the bathroom and started to talk again "Did Rosie see you?" "Does she know you are this small?"

Samuel couldn't adapt to the situation, the way she handled him as if he was a doll, and at the same time she talked to him as everyday. Something was definitely wrong for him. He felt like if he followed the conversation he was supporting her behaviour and needed to impose, to show authority, but he didn't find the way, everything he did was to hesitate while she ended up doing what she pleased.
As she saw Samuel not answering, Fanny shook him a bit, no very strongly, but enough to alarm him and said in a higher voice tone and approaching him to her face.

"Are you going to take all day to answer a simple question? What is wrong with you?" Samuel once again didn't know how to react or what to answer, but he felt pretty scared of his mother in law's reaction. Soon she insisted with the question.
"Does Rosie know you are this small?"

He answered "Nnn, no. We didn't see each other this morning. I don't know if Sophie told her"
"owww" Answered her "such a danger"

When they got to the bathroom she entered, walked towards the toilet and placed Samuel in the edge of it.
"I'll be back for you in a while" Said she and went off the room closing the door.

Samuel peed and waited there for about five minutes, just watching how unnoticeable his little amount of pee was among so much water, then Fanny knocked the door.

Samuel was still unable to adapt to the situation, he felt ridiculous answering her questions and he would feel ridiculous shouting with his tiny voice "come in" to his mother in law for her to be able to take him away from the toilet. But he didn't see many choices other than adapting to her proposal.

Fanny knocked the door back, more energetically and shouted "Samuel! Are you there or you fell down the toilet?

Samuel shouted as loud as he could "Come in Fanny!"
Fanny opened the door and walked towards him, she took him as she had done the previous times and placed him inside the sink. She put him beside the spot where the water stream fell so he could reach it stretching his arms and opened the tap, all this without asking him.

Samuel assumed it was moment for him to wash his hands so he did.
When he was done he looked at her and she closed the tap.

She grabbed him from his clothes as always but this time she placed him in the palm of her other hand and she walked this way until they got to the living room, once there she sat on the couch and placed him over the coffee table and said
"So, what am I going to do with you, little guy?"

End Notes:

I appreciate comments, thanks for reading

Chapter 3: The man of the house by santiago1985

He was standing in the coffee table along with some typical objects like an ashtray with two cigarette butts, Two magazines, the remote control of the TV and some papers.
Fanny was sitting on an armchair in front of him, with her legs crossed, her hands resting on the sides and a slight smile on her face, watching him and wondering what his next move was going to be.

Inside he just wanted to cry, ask for help and tell everybody how weird all this was to him and how scared he was, but he wasn't ready to show his weakness in front of Fanny so he kept trying to just ignore her as he would have done in a normal situation.

It was very awkward for him to be standing on the coffee table with Fanny looking at him and, once again, not knowing what to do.
He started to walk around the table, to it's edges and watching the ground from above, wondering whether or not he would get hurt if he jumped from the table top to the ground.

Fanny was having fun watching this. "Are you going to jump? i think you wouldn't even get hurt falling from that height, you are too light. Anyway, What are you going to do? Going to your room? I would like to see how much time it takes to get there.
And when you do, what are you going to do? everything is just to big for you. There is nothing you can do but staying on the ground and hiding under the furniture. I suggest you just tell me how i can Help you"

With his most fearsome tone of voice which, by the way, wasn't too frightening, he started to shout while pointing at her with his index finger "Listen to me Fanny. I might be experiencing some changes but i am still the man of the house. I don't need your help. So now you are going to just go to the kitchen to do your stuff and leave me alone"

"Really" Giggled Fanny with a little amazement "The man of the house...  ...do my stuff" I am going to the kitchen but you are coming with me" And she started to gently move her hand towards him"

"What are you...?, Don't touch me, I don't want you to touch me"  kept shouting Samuel as he started to punch and hit her fingers as he could when they reached him.

"Heeyyyy, easy man, you are hitting a woman, that's not very nice" said she while still gently but firmly closing her hand around him restraining the movement of his arms to nothing.

He kept struggling for a little while but there was no point, he couldn't move anything but his head and his feet. She had stood up and was moving towards the kitchen, once there she took a pot from the cupboard and poured some water into it. Then she placed it on the counter top and put her hand with Samuel in it inside, loosed her fingers and let him fall into the water, it wasn't much water, It only reached his knees. She put the lid on the pot with Samuel inside. Suddenly all became dark and a moment later he heard the sound of a kitchen lighter and the flame of the stove turning on, then he felt the pot being lifted and moved and put down again. He got very scared by now. He started to shout "Get me out of here! what are you doing! pleeease, Fanny, I promise I'll be nice" But he also heard the foot steps of Fanny walking away.
He kept shouting for a while until he realized that nothing was happening. The water remained cold. he started to calm down and some minutes passed. Then he heard back the steps of Fanny coming into the kitchen. He felt the pot being moved again, A bit of light entered on the pan, the lid has being shifted and the whole pot started to be slowly turned upside down so the water starts to fall out, but not him. When all the water was out Fanny fully covered the put with the lid again and took it to the coffee table, she opened it and let Samuel out on the surface of the table. She sat back in the armchair and spoke to him "If I was you I wouldn't tell a woman to do kitchen stuff, it is a very dangerous place for you, little Sam, don't you think?"

Once again, she left the little man on the table do his will while she quietly watched him.
He started to move around the table, looking over the edges and thinking about jumping. But he had a hard time making up his mind. He didn't even look at her. Then Fanny's phone rang and she picked it up.
"Hi Sophie, how are you?... ...Yeaaah! he's fine, I'm taking care of him...  ...yes i'm... Oh wait...
... Oh my god, look at him, he is making his first escaping attempt! he's so cute"
Samuel had jumped off the coffee table and was walking towards his room but as soon as he Heard her first footstep on his back he confirmed that he wasn't gonna get too far and started to feel a growing fear. Then he saw her giant foot landing in front of him. She had stepped over him and was now standing in his way. She didn't need to do anything more to stop him. Standing in front of him was enough to get him almost paralyzed. She continued to talk "Sophie, my dear, you told me to not leave him within Rosie's reach. But you are a bit irresponsible too, You have left him in my charge...
...if you consider Rosie is dangerous to him, well, I am even more... ...yeah" She giggled "my feet are like twice his size!" And while saying this she took a step forward and sat one of her feet right beside him.
"Yes of course sweetie, Ok bye...  ...see you later" She put away her phone.

Having Samuel in front of her on the ground she got down onto her knees and talked to him "Where were you going, little man?"
"to my room" answered him, not very confident. 
"Oh, no no no" Said she "I told Sophie I was going to take care of you. Wouldn't you like to feel once again the warmth and safety of my hand?"  and dragged her index finger by his chest to what he responded taking it off with both hands and shouting "get off!"
This time Fanny just quickly grabbed him with two fingers, with her thumb on his chest and her index on his back and started to get him off the ground, he felt some pressure on his chest but he was to busy kicking the air and hitting her thumb with his fists. She fully stood up and took him to eye level. "Would you really like me to let you go now? You are quite far from the ground. It seems like you are having a hard time accepting your new condition"

She walked with Samuel hanging from her fingers towards the dinning table and took from the center of it, with the other hand, an empty vase between three and four times his height, she tilted it a bit and put Samuel inside it, he immediately slid to the bottom of the vase. Fanny sat it back on the center of the table and said "wait for me here, I'll be right back" like he had any other choice.

After a few minutes of him uselessly trying to knock down the vase by hitting his body against its inner walls and realizing that it wasn't moving even a little he heard her footsteps back into the room and stopped. He was standing inside it when suddenly felt the vase being quickly lifted, what made him wobble and fall to the ground. He was still in the process of standing up when he saw everything become darker. Fanny was looking inside the vase from above while holding it with her hand and ready to start a new conversation but he didn't look up.

"I have changed my clothes, it was a little too hot. I was about to put you on the ground so you can appreciate my new outfit but it think I like having you like this. You look just so powerless down there" she said and gently rocked the vase in circles.
He still didn't look up at her, what she used to fake some anger. "Samuel! Look at me when I speak to you" and while saying this, with a little movement of her hand, she shook the vase with enough violence to make him fall once again. Scared, he looked up for the first time. She was holding it at her belly level so when he looked up he so part of her breasts and behind it, her face. She then spoke to him in a grave tone "Do I have to explain you why it it will be better for you to not try to ignore me? from now on I want you to look at me when I speak to you and to answer when I ask a question. Understood?"
After a few seconds of silent he answered looking up at his Mother in law "Yes Fanny, understood"

"Ok" said she. Then she moved forward and not without waving it a little in the air she bent down and rested the vase tilted on the ground so he could get out of it. She stood a few meters away looking at it "What are you waiting for! Come out!" exclaimed her posing almost naîvely with one hand on her hips and the other one on her leg.

End Notes:

As always, i appreciate a lot your comments. Thanks for reading

Chapter 4: Tell me more by santiago1985

He came out of the vase and looked at her. She was standing there wearing some Sophie's clothes. A skirt to her knees, a small sleeveless shirt and a pair of sandals. And she was looking at him like expecting something from him.
"So, what do you think?" Said she. To what he answered "what do I think about what?"
She heard him, despite the fact that he was two meters away and his voice was so tiny, but she acted like she didn't.
"If you are going to talk to me, you better come closer. Come on, come over here" She said, and she made a gesture with her hand inviting him to go towards her.
He knew it would be stupid to try to run. He felt stupid standing there and somehow he thought it would also be stupid to walk towards her.
She remained in the same place, standing there in her full height and spoke in a sweet tone. "Come on Samuel, I'm waiting for you, come closer"

He started to walk towards her, something he would have never thought he was going to do, but he was doing it, looking at her face and watching her approval expression. For the first time he felt he liked a little bit to submit to her will, to her power, to her person and her whim. But in his thoughts it was so wrong for him feeling that way that he suppressed all that and focused on the fact that he was doing it because he had no other choice, that he just had to go through all this the best he could so Fanny doesn't get mad at him until Sophie comes back.

When he was 1 meter away from her, he started to slow down the walk, she kept looking at him with her hand on her hip and leaving more than enough space between her feet for him to walk under if he wanted to. When he was about to stop she said "no no no, closer". He was entering her domain, He was entering the area where she could step on him with a single step, and he was doing it willingly. He stopped one feet away from her and this time she smiled slightly and said "good, that's good, it wasn't that hard, was it?"

Now she had to bend over a little to look at him. He was looking at her face, from his perspective he didn't have much any other choices than looking at her, he had all her body up, her feet to both sides and, in front of him, the empty space between her legs, that space that wasn't technically part of her but somehow belonged to her. All in front of him was her and there was no way to psychologically escape the fact that he was completely at her mercy. She started to talk "So, what do you think?" he repeated his answer "what do I think about what?"
"My new clothes, do you like the way they fit me?"
He knew he couldn't stay quiet any more so he answered "Yes, I do" he didn't sound to convinced but that was enough for Fanny who was proud of having him walk to her and answering her question on the first time. By that time she had her hands resting on her knees and then she slowly crouched down resting one knee on the ground. and extended the palm of her hand right beside him so he could go up. "Come on" she said "come onto Fanny's hand, I know you can do it" He hesitated, that was a big step. He had already walked towards her and now she was expecting him to go onto her hand, wasn't that too much?. As he imagined himself going onto her hand he, once again, felt that warm feeling he had while walking towards her and once again it scared him and his way of reacting to that was against her "I am not going to let you touch me, I said I don't like you to touch me and I just want you to..." He didn't even sound too angry while saying this, and Fanny thought that there was no point in letting him finish his harmless rant so she interrupted him by pushing him with with one hand making him fall into the other "Oh, Shut up Sam" she said, and she quickly stood up having Samuel on her open hand who, instinctively, held tight with both arms around one of her fingers when she moved up afraid of falling to the ground.

She walked carrying Sam towards the Dinning table, she rested her hand on it and said "Get off". When he was on the table surface she took a chair and sat in front of him "I have things to do, I can't spend the whole damn day taking care of you, but before I leave you alone for a while, there are some things I want to talk with you"

She rested her elbows on the table and said "I heard you say you have experienced some changes, or something like that before. Can you tell me what you were talking about?"
"You know what I was talking about" answered him. She replied "No, I don't know, I want you to tell me. What happened to you?"

After a few moments of silence he finally spoke "I shrunk" he admitted.
"Seems like you start to understand, tell me more" said she
"I don't know what else you want me to tell you..." Answered him.
"Is that all? you shrunk? What are the consequences of that?" she started to sound angry
"I don't understand what you are talking about, what do you want me to tell you?" he sounded worried and a little scared
"I'll give you a hint, I Shrunk, Fanny, and I am so small that you could step on me if you wanted to... I am so small that..."
And while saying that she started to move her head and her hand making a gesture inviting him to go on.
He kept in silence
"God! you are making me nervous!" Said she and roughly moved her left hand towards him, she grabbed his ankle with two fingers and lifted her hand, he was quickly turned upside down and now was hanging from his mother in law's hand. She took him very close to her face and asked. "Do you like this? Do you like being upside down?"
"no" answered him. "And why are you that way?" she continued.
"Because I don't have any other choice" said him. She started to calm down and to give a hint of a smile and continued "And why can't you do anything to avoid what is happening to you?"
After a moment he answered "because I am very small and you are too big for me"
"That's good, That's good" She said and kept looking at him hang upside down from her two fingers. He started looking around and she noticed how he suddenly felt uncomfortable at the sight of her breast of which he had a very good view from this position, and how he quickly move his sight apart from them.
She started to slowly lower him down to the table so he ended up on the table in front of her breasts and with Fanny looking down at him.
"Did you see? It's not that hard. I bet you can go own without my help, Next time I have to help you express yourself I won't be so smooth, let's start over again. Can you please tell me what happened to you?" asked Fanny gently.

Samuel started to speak "I woke up this morning to discover I had Shrunk, now I am very small and... ...and you can put me upside down if you want to..."

Fanny looked at him with approval expression but she didn't talk and expected him to go on.
After some seconds of silence her expression started to turn into a more serious one and she raised her eyebrows like saying "So?..." The tension grew and he continued to talk with growing insecurity "...and  ...and I can't do some things on my own so I need help from Sophie" Fanny frowned and stared at him like expecting something more " ...or from you..." added Samuel.

Fanny smiled, and stood up. She walked some steps away from the table and stretched her arms and back while saying "Ok, We have still a lot of work to do but that's a good beginning"

She turned back to him "Well, I have stuff to do so I have to find a safe place to put you" she took her hand to her chin and thought for while "mhhh... i think, that's gonna be fine" She walked to the table and saying "Excuse me" she took Samuel from his upper clothes and lifted him in the air once again. She went to Rosie's room with the man hanging from her hand to one of her sides and kept talking "I still can't believe how light your body is, it is so wonderful to carry you from one place to other in my hand!" She entered to Rosie's room and stood in the door for a while, looking around. Then she made up her mind and walked towards a small chest with three drawers. She held him above the chest and opened the first drawer, there where Rosie's underwear, she said "mhhh, no" then she closed it and open the second one, there were Rosie's shirts "that will do" said she and dropped him from a height of one and a half feet. He landed on a pile of shirts.
"Hey, you are not leaving me here, if you do..." started to shout Samuel
"Oh, shut up" interrupted her. "I have things to do, you can't complain, you are in a warm safe place. After I finish I have to go pick up Rosie from school. I still don't know if I will take you in my purse or I will ask Shirley, the neighbour, to watch you while I'm out"
He complained again "You can't do this to me, you can't put me in a drawer just..." his speech was interrupted by the sudden shut of the drawer. All become dark to Sam and he heard Fanny walk away.

End Notes:

Thanks for all the feedback, it really encourages me to go on.

Chapter 5: Back from school by santiago1985

Samuel started to hear the murmuring of voices, most of them from kids, he realized that they were getting to the school's door.
It was all dark and it smelled like a mix of perfume, leather, and make up. He had been thrown among a lot of objects, the typical objects you can find in a woman's purse, so he wasn't very comfortable.

"Grandma!" said Rosie getting out from school. Fanny was waiting for her.
"How was school today my dear?" Fanny started to talk
"Emily was scolded because she didn't take the butterfly" responded Rosie
"Oh, that's so cruel. Maybe she couldn't receive help from her parents as you did, that teacher Kaley sometimes is so harsh, I liked better the one you had last year. Betty"
"me too, I liked betty, I loved betty" said Rosie waving her arms, and added
"and Greg told Kayle that she must be nice to Emily because Emily did everything she could"
"who's Greg?" asked Fanny
"Greg, my classmate the one with red hair"
"really, and how old is he?" asked Fanny
"ohhh.. he's six, like me. all my schoolmates are the same age as me grandma!" said Rosie giggling
"Can I take your purse?" asked Rosie
Fanny knew she was going to say that because she always did, Rosie liked to play like she was a lady taking her grandmother's purse.
So they got to in the car. Rosie was in the back seat, with the purse in her hand.

Samuel just didn't want her daughter to see him like that. Right before Fanny puts him in her purse he had asked her to leave him in his room and not let Rosie see him. Fanny just answered "maybe" and lowered him inside her purse.
Now she was very close to him.
"Mommy took me to school this morning" said Rosie "what happened to daddy?"
"He catched some weird disease, I guess. But he will be fine" answered Fanny
"what kind of disease?" asked Rosie
"no big deal, maybe when you see him you realize what kind of disease he has"
"nooo grandma! that's what doctors do" exclaimed Rosie

After a while, they got home, Rosie still had Fanny's purse in her hand.
"Ok" said Fanny after shutting the door "do you want to see dad?"
"yes" said rosie starting to head to her parents room.
All this time, in her head she had pictured her dad laying in his bed with a thermometer in his mouth

"Oh no no" said Fanny "he's not there"
Then she crouched, left the purse on the ground and opened it.
She said "c'mon, get out please" pointing at the purse with the finger. Rosie looked at the purse, but nothing happened.
The purse was almost at rosie's feet.
"Grandma" exclaimed Rosie grinning "what are you doing?"
But Fanny insisted "Either you get out by yourself or I will take you out, there's no other choice"
Rosie thought her Grandmother was just making some kind of joke she still didn't understand, but as soon as she so something in the purse was moving she took one step back.

Then she saw the tiny figure of her father coming out from the purse, and jumping out to the floor. Just to avoid been grabbed, once more, by his mother in law.
Fanny was on her knees looking at him with a smile on her face.

Rosie's reaction at the sight of her father was a mix of smiling and jaw dropping
"Dad? Is that to you!? what happened to you" said Rosie kneeling down with her hands on the ground to have a closer look at her tiny father.
He was feeling so uncomfortable. He didn't want his daughter to see him like that. He feared she might not take his authority very seriously under this conditions.
She was a very sweet and empathic girl, but still a child. So she continued "Dad, can you speak? How do you feel? you are the size a of a doll!"
"y yes, I feel good, thank you" said the little man. He just wanted to be left alone until Sophie came home. Even though he felt ashamed in front of everybody, Sophie was the only person he wanted to deal with.

"Can I pick him up?" asked Rosie looking at her grandma.
"Of course you can, sweety. Just be careful, your father is now very fragile... and weak, and we can hurt him very easily"
answered Fanny, enjoying so much every word of it.
At the same time, his father also answered the question "No, you can't pick me up, I'm your father so you do as I tell you, just go to your room and do you homework"
"I have very little homework today, daddy, I can do it later" said Rosie starting to wrap her fingers around his tiny body. "Plus, Grandma said I can pick you up"
Even though her hand was quite smaller than that of her grand mother. Rosie still could hold most of his fathers body in her clenched fist.
She was careful enough not to hurt him though, but a little bit more rough than her grand mother, not because she meant to, but because she was just a child.

She stood up with her father in her hand and started to walk to the living room while examining her now doll-sized dad.
There was a computer desktop, she walked towards it and placed her father on it. "Grandma, can we make a call with Brenda? I want to show her my dad" Said Rosie while making an effort to sit on the computers chair and turning it on.

Brenda was Rosie's best friend at school, and Rosie thought it was a good idea to show her dad to her because she found it very fun to have a little person the size of a doll she could play with, so she felt like sharing this with her closest friend.
while MS Windows was still loading Fanny took one chair from the dinning table and put it besides Rosie's chair in front of the computer. Now Samuel was looking for a way the get off the desktop, but it was way too high for him to even think about jumping down, So Fanny and Rosie patiently waited for the computer to finish starting.
Once it was done, Fanny opened a browser and a new video call session, but neither her nor Rosie knew how to send the meeting's link to Brenda, then Fanny asked Samuel how to do it. He did know, but the last thing he wanted was to appear in a computer screen so more people could make fun of his small size, so he just said "I have no idea"
"Oh really, you don't" said funny, placing her hands on the desktop and her chin on her hands, bringing her face very close to Samuel in an intimidating way.
He took a few steps back and stumbled, what made Rosie laugh.

"I have an idea" said Rosie. Call Brenda's mother and ask her if she can start a call with me. She knows how to do it.
"Ok" said Fanny "She picked up her phone and browsed through the lists of parents of Rosie school" Until she found a contact called "Brenda's mom"
"Hi" said she as soon as she heard a femenine voice answer the phone on the other end "I`m Fanny. Grand mother of Rosie. Brenda`s friend"
"Oh, Dianne here, brenda's mother, it`s a pleasure to meet you Fanny" answered Brenda's mother "How can I help you?"
"it` a pleasure for me too Dianne, Rosie wants to make a video call with Brenda, she want to show her something, is she available?"
"yeah sure, she's here watching gravity falls", said Dianne. "Honey, Do you want to make a call with Rosie?" heard Fanny as Brenda's mother ask her daughter
"I'm watching gravity falls right now" sounded Rosie's friend voice on the other end.
"Let me talk to her" Said Rosie
Dianne heard it and immediately handed her phone to Brenda, so did Fanny to Rosie.
"Hey Bren, I want to show you something Can you please start a video call with me?"
"Ok" said Brenda, and hanged the phone immediately.
"mom, start a call with Rosie, please" said the little girl without taking her eyes off the TV.

Dianne started a meeting on her personal laptop and sent a link to Fanny with instructions on how to open it on the computer.
Fanny did it, and then both went inside the meeting with the camera enabled. Fanny and Rosie saw Dianne in front of the computer. She had turned towards Brenda, who was still sitting in front of the TV "Hey Bren, your friend Rosie is here, come say hi"
She then looked at the computer "Sorry, when she's watching gravity falls the rest of the world doesn't exist for her" said Dianne, who was now seeing Rosie and Fanny in the meeting. "It's ok. Look at my dad, he shrunk" said Rosie, then she picked up her father with her thumb and forefinger and put him in front of the computer camera"

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2933