The Worst (or Best) Party Ever by Orion10_15
Summary:

A young woman goes to a party with her boyfriend, only to discover that the host has a crush on him.  What will happen when she tries to steal him away?


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Entrapment, Giant, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5935 Read: 30353 Published: March 03 2012 Updated: March 09 2012

1. Chapter 1 by Orion10_15

2. Chapter 2 by Orion10_15

3. Chapter 3 by Orion10_15

Chapter 1 by Orion10_15
Author's Notes:

This is my first attempt at a story, so please be nice.  I will be adding chapters as I have time to finish them, so please be patient as well, lol.  This is intended to be a one-time thing, but if enough people like it, I will consider writing other stories in the future.

     As Angela pulled into her driveway after a half day of work, she saw another car already there.  She smiled, having expected that the owner of the car, her boyfriend, Alex, would already be here when she got home.  She turned off the ignition and climbed out of her vehicle, heading for the door.  As she entered, and closed the door behind her, she made her way into the kitchen.

     As she walked into the kitchen, she found Alex just setting her dinner on the table.  He turned and smiled that dazzling smile at her before coming over and kissing her.  “Hello, gorgeous,” he said, and he meant it, for Angela was gorgeous at 5’2” tall, 112 lbs, 32B chest, long blonde hair, hazel eyes, and the cutest, tightest, little butt.  She was the girl of his dreams, and every time he saw her, he was reminded of why he fell in love with her.

     As he kissed her in greeting, she felt her own heart skip a beat, the way that she always did around him.  He was gorgeous to her, too, but for different reasons.  Of course she loved his big 6’4”, 200 pound, athletic frame, but what drew her to him was how sweet and kind he was to her.  She’d had some bad relationships in the past, but when she met Alex, she forgot all about them.  From the day they met, he’d treated her with honest respect and compassion, with no thought of anything in return.  That alone was enough to make her fall rapidly in love with him, and the fact that he had a great body was just a bonus to her.

     As they ate a dinner of grilled chicken and mashed potatoes, they exchanged pleasantries about their day, and spoke of the party that they would be attending in just a few hours.  It was going to be a birthday party for one of Angela’s oldest friends, Jen, who she spoke of often, but whom Alex had never met before.  They were both looking forward to it; Angela, because with conflicting work schedules, it had been months since she’d seen her friend, and Alex, because he’d been dating Angela for just over 4 months and had not had a chance to meet many of her friends yet.

     They finished their meal and put the dishes in the sink, Angela thanking Alex for dinner.  “I’m going to go hop in the shower before the party,” she said to him, “if you’d care to join me….?”  She knew that he would jump at the opportunity, and she was right.  They had a regular sex life together, and enjoyed taking their time, teasing each other and enjoying the occasion, but when time was an issue, sometimes it was just as fun to have a quick fuck, often in the shower.  Angela headed into the bathroom to start the water running, adjusting it to the perfect temperature.  As the water warmed up, she unbuttoned the blouse that she had worn to work, and took it off, hanging it neatly on the hook.  Alex entered the bathroom behind her just as she was sliding her pants down, providing him with a perfect view of her little ass, which he loved so much.  She smiled at him as she stepped out of them before sliding her panties off, leaving her naked before him.  As she climbed into the shower, Alex was removing his own clothes, leaving them in a rumpled pile on the floor.

     As Alex climbed into the shower with her, she could not resist glancing down at his already erect cock, smiling at this obvious display of her own attractiveness.  She had always been very secure about her own body, but it was still nice to know that she could turn him on so easily.  She kissed him, putting her feelings into action, reaching down between them to grasp his gorgeous, 8 inch dick.  She stroked it slowly as the water ran over them, eliciting a moan from him.  She longed to take the time to please him properly, but with the party starting in just over an hour, she didn’t have time for that just now.  Instead, she gave him one more tug before turning around and bending over, placing her hands against the shower wall in open invitation.  Alex needed no more encouragement than that as he slid his cock between her legs, guiding it into her moist pussy.  As he entered her, she squeezed her eyes shut and moaned, for even after 4 months of lovemaking, he still stretched her wonderfully.  She was a small woman to begin with, especially compared to him, and as a result, she was very tight.  He also had the biggest cock of anyone that she’d ever been with before.  He was only an inch or so longer than her previous boyfriend, but Alex was much, much thicker.  The first time that they’d be intimate with each other, she was amazed at how thick his cock was, and it had taken a bit of effort for him to penetrate her without pain.

     She loved the feeling of Alex fucking her from behind, his hands on her waist as he slid his cock into her again and again, shooting waves of electricity through her.  She knew that she couldn’t take this for long, she never could when they made love in the shower, so when he suddenly reached around her to rub her clit at just the right moment, her orgasm ripped through her body, causing her to shudder and moan loudly, her tight pussy rhythmically squeezing his penis inside of her.  With her being stretched so tightly around his shaft, Alex wasn’t able to hold out much longer as her pussy milked him.  After a few more good, deep thrusts, she felt him stiffen as his cock began pulsing inside of her, signaling his release.  She knew from past experience that he shot a lot when he came, and she knew that he was filling her with quite a load at this very moment.

     As their post-orgasmic bliss wore off, they kissed for a few moments before taking care of the business at hand, washing themselves clean so that they could prepare for the party.  They stepped out of the shower together, toweled themselves off on the mat used expressly for that purpose, and headed back to the bedroom to dress for the party.

     It was easy for Alex to dress, as he only kept a few clothes at Angela’s at any given time, so he selected a very attractive casual dress shirt and black pants from the closet.  Angela, for her part, chose a blouse with a low neckline, but not so low as to be considered immodest.  She also chose tasteful gray suit pants to match.  Underneath this, she wore her black lace thong, which she almost never wore (in fact, she only owned 2 thongs at all), but in this instance, after have just made love in the shower, she felt like putting it on, if for no other reason than because she wanted Alex to know that she was.  From the look that he gave her, she knew that she’d be trying to keep his hands off of her at the party, which was fine with her, because the minute they got back home, she fully intended to let him put his hands anywhere he wanted.  She put the thought aside for now as she concentrated on getting ready for the party.

     About 20 minutes later, they parked on the street in front of Jen's house, a large number of vehicles already parked in her driveway, and two even parked on her lawn.  They walked up to the front door, and Angela pressed the doorbell.  Unsure whether anyone heard it over the music playing on just the other side, she was about to press the bell again when the door suddenly opened and she saw the smiling face of her friend, Jen.  "Ohmygod, Angela!" she squealed as she saw who was at the door, giving her friend a big hug.  As Jen let them inside, Angela introduced Alex as her boyfriend.  Jen looked at him and smiled, "So you're the one that's making Angie so happy.  It's nice to finally meet you!"  Alex responded politely, "It's nice to meet you, too, Jen.  I've certainly heard a lot about you."  As Alex held out his hand to shake hers, Jen smiled differently this time, the smile of a predator, and gave Alex a big hug, squeezing him tightly in her embrace.  As Angela watched all of this, she felt a twinge of jealousy. 

     Now, Angela is not, and never has been, a jealous person, and she trusted Alex completely, knowing that he would never do anything to hurt her, but in this instance, she was not so sure about Jen.  Angela and Jen had been friends for years, and they had regularly hit the bars together when they were a few years younger; Angela because she enjoyed the company and the social drinking, and Jen because she never intended to sleep alone, and frequently didn’t.  Jen was absolutely stunning at 5’6”, 118 lbs, 36C chest, natural fire-red hair, bright green eyes, and an ass that would make a career stair stepper jealous.  She was able to pick up men with ease, and when she set her sights on someone, she gave a very specific grin.  It was this same grin that she was now turning on Angela’s boyfriend.  It didn’t help any that she was wearing an outfit that a sex-starved teenager would have killed to own; a tiny red tank top that was stretched so tightly across her chest that it was obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra, as well as a pair of Capri pants that looked about 2 sizes too small for her. 

     As Jen ran off to greet some other guests, Alex turned to Angela and sighed, “That wasn’t just a little inappropriate, was it?” he asked sarcastically, trying not to insult his girlfriend’s best friend, but unable to let it go without comment either.  Angela smiled, trust Alex to always know when to cheer her up.  As she realized that her boyfriend was actually letting her know that he wasn’t, in any way, interested in Jen, she began to feel better.  Maybe Jen will get the hint and back off, she thought to herself as she went with Alex to see who all was at the party.

 

End Notes:

I am trying to make this very easy to read, so if the paragraphs seem somewhat short, that is why it is split up that way.  Chapter 2 should be added soon

Chapter 2 by Orion10_15
Author's Notes:

I'm trying to keep working on this whenever I have time, so hopefully there won't be much delay between chapters.

     As the evening wore on towards night, it became clear to Angela that her earlier hopes about Jen getting the hint were foolish.  She watched as Jen increasingly threw herself at Alex.  It wasn't obvious at first, just an occasional flirty smile, "accidentally" rubbing against him as they passed by each other in the cramped room, seemingly inncoent things of that nature.  After a couple of hours, however, and several assurances from Alex that he wasn't the slightest bit intersted, Jen began to try a little harder.  She would bring Alex fresh drinks from the bar, even when he never asked for one, making sure that he was never without a full bottle.  Angela wondered to herself if Jen was trying to get him drunk.  Alex was not a big drinker, and never had been, so it certainly wouldn't take much for that to happen.  "How much have you had to drink?" Angela asked him at one point.  He responded, "Not nearly as much as you think I have, sweetie.  I've only been taking a few sips and then setting the bottle down.  You know that I don't drink much."  This made Angela feel much better.

 

       It was at about that point when she noticed that she wasn't feeling all that well, which she, found rather odd, given the fact that she'd only just finished her second drink.  She set down the empty glass and looked around for someplace to sit.  She spotted an empty chair across the room, and began to make her way over to it, starting to feel dizzy as she squeezed past people.  Feeling increasingly disoriented as she reached the chair, she dropped heavily into it, tilting her head down to stare at the floor.  A few minutes later, Alex made his way over to her side, kneeling down next to her, asking if she was alright.  "You don't look so good, sweetheart,” he said, his voice laced with concern, "Are you alright?"  Without looking up, she answered, “I don’t know.  I only had two drinks, and I suddenly got very dizzy and sick to my stomach.  I’m just going to sit here for a few minutes and wait for it to pass.  Don‘t worry about me.”  Obviously uncomfortable about leaving her side, Alex stood back up only at her insistence that she would be fine in a few minutes.

 

       It was at this point that Jen came over, made a quick comment about Angela not looking so well, and then asked Alex if he’d like to dance in the living room, which had been cleared of furniture for the evening, providing a small but adequate space for dancing.  Without giving him a chance to respond, she grabbed his hand and dragged him off with her.  Dimly, through her dizziness, Angela knew that Jen was just trying to get some more time with Alex, but she wasn’t about to try getting up yet.  She just had to trust Alex, as she always did, not to fall for her seemingly best friend.  She remained in the chair, hunched over, through three or four songs, losing track after the first two.  When she felt well enough to raise her head, she looked up to see Jen and Alex still dancing, with Jen facing away from him, her ass pressed tightly against his groin, grinding against him to the beat.  She could tell that Alex wasn’t entirely comfortable with what she was doing, but as the song ended, she could clearly see that Jen ministrations were beginning to have an effect on him.  He was obviously getting turned on, and she could make out the noticeable sign of arousal from across the room.  Knowing that she had better put a stop to this, she stood up out of the chair, nearly falling over, and cautiously made her way over to her boyfriend, trying not to stumble as she did so.

 

       Alex saw her coming, and glad to have an excuse to get away from Jen for a few moments, came over to intercept her.  As he reached her, she could tell that he was feeling both guilty (for enjoying Jen’s attentions), and concern for her own well-being.  Jen, of course, was right behind him (Angela was beginning to get tired of her “friend” hanging all over her boyfriend).  Jen looked at her critically before saying, “Angie, you really don’t look all the well.  Tell you what, there’s a spare bedroom upstairs, first door on the left, if you’d like to try laying down for a while.”  Angela was torn between accepting her offer, for she really thought that it might be a good idea to lie down, and suspicion, thinking that Jen might just be trying to get her out of the way so she could spend time with Alex.  Before she could respond, though, Alex accepted the offer, making it clear that the two of them would go upstairs and lay down together.  Jen smiled and said that was probably for the best, drawing another wave of suspicion from Angela, because it wasn’t like her to give up so easily.  Perhaps Jen really is concerned about me, and now that she knows that I’m really not feeling well, she’s decided to give up on whatever game she’s been playing, Angela thought to herself.  As Alex’s strong arms supported her, helping her up the stairs, another thought occurred to her.  I must be really drunk, she thought to herself, I don’t remember Alex being this much taller than me.


     They made it up the stairs together and into the spare bedroom, Alex closing the door behind them.  As he helped her onto the bed, he pulled off her shoes in an effort to make her more comfortable.  Then, once she was comfortable, he climbed onto the bed behind her, peeling off his shirt as he did so (he never could get comfortable sleeping in a shirt), and pressed up against her, his arms holding her, like he did at home.  She could feel the lingering effects of his arousal pressing against her, but ignored it.  Now that he’s away from Jen, there shouldn’t be a problem.  She fully intended to only lay down for a few moments to rest her eyes, but found herself drifting off to sleep almost immediately.  Her last conscious thought before sleep claimed her was that this bed was even bigger than the one she had at home.

 

     As she slowly worked her way back to consciousness sometime later, she immediately realized that she must have slept for several hours, because she felt much better.  The second thing that she realized was that she couldn’t feel Alex laying against her in bed, and concluded that he must have woken before her and gotten up, probably gone to the bathroom, which was his usual routine in the morning.  As she gradually opened her eyes, however, she knew at once that there was something terribly, terribly wrong.  For starters, she was naked, which by itself was odd.  Alex would never take advantage of her while she was drunk, and certainly not in someone else’s house.  As she fully opened her eyes, she saw that the bed that she had been laying on was massive to her, stretching at least 100 yards to the edge.  Furthermore, the sheets felt different, and were a different color, as well.  As she looked beyond the edge of the bed, she panicked, seeing that the entire room had become gigantic!  She could see several features of the room from her vantage point, the dresser across the room, the nightstand next to the bed, the window on the wall, all enormous.  Hoping that she was having one hell of a dream, she sat up and looked around.  It was then that she saw the reason for the bed sheets being different, they weren’t sheets at all, but the shirt that she had been wearing the night before.  Becoming increasingly desperate to figure out just what was going on, she turned to the left,  and the only thing that she saw was a massive wall of flesh.  Following the wall upwards, she could just begin to discern features from her diminutive size.  As she studied the wall, she could see the recognizable features of her boyfriend, Alex!

 

     Oh my God, somehow I’ve been shrunk! she screamed in her mind, he brain also dimly noting that she couldn’t have been more than a couple of inches tall now, if that.  As she sat there, completely stunned, trying to figure out what had happened, and whether or not she was, in fact, awake, or merely dreaming, she heard thundering footfalls outside the door.  She turned towards the door just in time to see it easing open, and then the giant face of Jen appeared through the crack.  She doubted that Jen could see her from that far away, but she surely couldn’t miss the sight of Angela’s clothes laying on the bed without her in them.  Not sure what to do, frozen by indecision, she watched as Jen opened the door wider to allow her to enter the room.  When she saw what Jen was wearing, just a red lace bra with matching thong, and nothing else, Angela became curious that her “friend” would even think about wearing something like that in the same room as Alex.  Jen silently closed the door behind her and walked around to Alex’s side of the bed, smiling to herself.  As she got closer and closer, she finally caught sight of Angela, standing on the mattress, tiny and confused.

 


       “Well, well, well, it worked”, she said as she reached across the sleeping figure of Angela’s boyfriend towards her.  As Angela saw the massive hand of her friend closing on her, she panicked again and tried to get out of the way, but the manicured hand caught her easily, the fingers lightly closing around her.  Angela fought the sensation of vertigo as she was lifted several hundred feet into the air (from her perspective, anyway), before the fingers parted again, revealing the giant, grinning face of her friend.  “I know that you’re probably wondering what happened to you, Angie, so let me explain,” came the loud, booming voice, “It’s actually very simple.  I wanted Alex the minute I laid eyes on him, but I knew that you would never let me have him, and that he would never want me as long as you were with him.”  As Angela tried to process what Jen was saying, she continued, “I knew that I had to get you out of the way, temporarily at least, so I used a formula that my company has been developing to shrink boxes for shipping.  I put a little of the formula into both of those drinks that you had last night at the party.”  Angela was completely stunned, hearing her “friend” tell her all of this.  “The way it works,” Jen continued, “is that you should remain this size for about the next 24 to 48 hours.  While you’re shrunken, you will feel completely normal, but with the added advantage of not being able to be injured.”  She smiled at her tiny captive, “Theoretically, anyway.  The boxes that we’ve tested it on at the lab have withstood tremendous force without damage, but then again, it’s never been tried on a person before.  Hopefully it works,” she finished, winking at Angela.

 


       As Angela fought back tears over what her “friend” had done to her, she couldn’t help but glance towards Alex, laying oblivious on the bed.  Jen caught the glance and laughed softly, “Oh, don’t worry about him, I gave him a variation of the date-rape drug last night.  I had to give him several laced drinks, though, because he wouldn’t finish any them.  It won’t keep him unconscious, but it will make him much more susceptible to my advances when he wakes up.  He’ll be so willing to do what I want that he probably won’t even think about you until it wears off.”  With the revelation of at least part of her plan, Angela finally gave way to the fear and horror that she was feeling, collapsing into a ball on Jen’s giant hand, the tears streaming down her face.  She completely forgot about the fact that she was naked as she cried, and she almost forgot about the fact that she was only an inch or two tall.  Her thoughts were consumed by the fact that Jen was going to have sex with Alex, and there was absolutely nothing that she could do about it.  She would only be able to watch, helpless, as her ex best friend tore her happy life apart.  Little did she know, however, that Jen had bigger plans for her tiny friend than just watching…..

End Notes:

In Chapter 3, Angela's nightmare truly begins, and the action begins to heat up....

Chapter 3 by Orion10_15
Author's Notes:

I apologize that this took so long, but hopefully the wait was worth it.

As Angela lay in Jen’s giant hand, her shoulders heaving from the strength of her sobs, she suddenly felt the world fall away from under her as Jen dropped her.  Angela plummeted several feet (or seemed to, at her present size), until she landed with a smack on a hard, yet strangely spongy and slightly yielding surface.  As she attempted to stand, the ground upon which she stood moved just enough to throw her off-balance.  She fell backwards, landing in shallow, unexpected depression, her butt wedging in place within it.  She attempted to take stock of her situation, when suddenly her reality exploded inside her brain.  Oh my God, I landed on Alex’s stomach, and I am now laying in his belly button.  Could this possibly get any worse?  As things tend to do when someone asks a question like that, even to themselves, the answer dawned on her as she saw a giant, manicured hand tugging open Alex’s belt.

 


     She looked up to see Jen’s grinning smile as she worked loose the belt.  She winked at her tiny “captive” audience and said, “I think the big guy has been sleeping long enough.  It’s time to wake him up in the best possible way.”  As Angela processed the giant’s words, Jen managed to work Alex’s belt free, tugging it open, exposing the button on his pants.  Angela could only watch, helpless as the massive fingers unhooked the button, and then slowly slid down the zipper.  Still trapped in Alex’s navel, for she had made now effort to free herself yet, she felt the vibrations through the giant body beneath her, as Jen eagerly pull his pants down, tugging them over his feet.  With his blue boxer shorts exposed, the only barrier left between Jen and the object of her desire, Angela watched that feral grin spread across the face above her.  She struggled to free herself from her boyfriend’s belly button, which took a few moments, and by the time she had succeeded, and was once again standing on his stomach, Jen had opened the fly on Alex’s boxers and pulled free her prize.

 


     Despite the situation that she found herself in, she could not help but stare, dumbfounded, at the sight before her.  As she gazed down Alex’s body, she was confronted with the sight of the most colossal example of manhood that she had ever seen in her life.  He was not yet fully aroused, and already the size of his cock dwarfed her.  She estimated that at her current size, she would be lucky if she was a quarter of the size it would be when fully erect.  Unable to help herself, she took several steps towards the massive organ in front of her, seeing it pulse with life, growing larger still, drawn to it in a kind of daze.  I can’t believe that’s been inside of me, and now I’m not even half it’s size!  She didn’t even realize the effect that it was having on her tiny body until she started walking.  Only then did she feel the wetness between her legs.  What kind of sick freak am I?  This is actually turning me on!  It was that moment, with an absolutely flawless sense of timing, that Jen saw fit to remind Angela of her current predicament.

 


     When Angela had approached to roughly an inch away from the gigantic member, admiring the size of it, she saw an enormous mouth descending from above, the ruby red lips opened wide.  She watched, in a peculiar mix of jealousy and amazement, as those lips stretched around the cockhead high above her, slowly engulfing it.  She heard Jen let out a low, satisfied “Mmmmmmm” as she tasted the object that she had sought after all the previous evening.  The wet, sucking sounds that Jen’s lips made against Alex’s cock reverberated through Angela’s ears as she watched the base of his cock thicken and swell in front of her eyes, entranced by the thought of witnessing something so erotic.  She heard a loud popping sound, and glanced upwards once again as Jen pulled her lips free of the engorged head, “What’s the matter, Angie?  I’ll bet his dick looks different from down there, doesn’t it?  Would you like to take a closer look?”  Not waiting Angela’s reply (and not particularly caring what it would have been, in any case), Jen lightly plucked her little captive off of Alex’s stomach with two giant fingers.  Angela fought back a feeling of vertigo as she was lifted rapidly into the air, closing her eyes to help block the feeling.  She opened them again just as Jen deposited her atop the swollen tip of Alex’s cock.

 


     She could feel the heat from it against her bare butt as she rested precariously upon it, trying to fight her growing arousal, but failing miserably.  A throbbing cock might not seem that intimidating from the perspective of a normal-sized person, but to Angela, each pulse of his heartbeat threatened to knock her from her perch.  She reached for any handhold she could find, grabbing onto his flesh as best as she was able to.  Her situation was improved slightly from warm pre-cum oozing from the tip of his cock, making the entire head slightly sticky.  She gasped as his cock twitched underneath her, and she felt a warm rush of pre-cum against her ass as it escaped from her boyfriend’s dick.  Unable to help herself, overcome by an intense feeling of lust, she couldn’t keep from reaching between her legs and rubbing her clit furiously, mixing his pre-cum and her wetness together against her pussy.  As little currents of electricity radiated out from the nub beneath her fingers, she savored the feeling and let it wash over her.

 


     Suddenly, she heard the dreadful “Mmmmmm” again, and looked up just in time to see Jen’s face descending towards her, mouth opened wide, the back of her throat clearly visible.  Angela had just enough time to scream before the cockhead she was sitting on was engulfed in warm, wet darkness.  She was still screaming as she felt Jen’s powerful tongue smash into her, pressing her tightly against the tip of Alex’s erection.  Jen maneuvered her tongue back and forth across the tip, jostling Angela violently.  She felt so violated, trapped against her boyfriend’s cock as she was lashed by Jen’s giant tongue, helpless against the treatment she was subjected to against her will.  She felt and heard air whooshing past her as Jen sucked on his cock, nearly pulling her into the gaping throat that she could clearly feel, if not see, above her.  She began to have visions of being pulled into her friend’s throat and swallowed, lost forever within the giant body.  Despite her situation, however, and the embarrassment and resentment threatening to overwhelm her, she couldn’t fight the feelings of pleasure that Jen’s formidable tongue was producing within her as the undulating mass of wet muscle contacted her clit and her sensitive nipples again and again.  Whether Jen knew it or not, she was inadvertently pushing both of her “playmates” towards orgasm. 

 


     Angela fought against her arousal, but there was only so much she could take.  As Jen’s rough tongue dragged across her sensitive regions again and again, she felt the cold fire of her impending orgasm spreading through her body like a flood.  She began screaming again, this time in pleasure, unintentionally swallowing some of Jen’s own saliva as she gasped and writhed in exquisite agony.  Finally, she could take no more, exploding in the strongest orgasm she had ever felt, her juices flooding out of her, washing across Jen’s tongue.  Whether she came for seconds or hours, she’d never know, so strong was her sense of pleasure that time simply seemed to stop as stars exploded through her head. 

 


     When at last, she began to descend from her lofty height, an intense feeling of shame and embarrassment hit her like truck.  Here she was, trapped in the pitiful situation, trapped atop her boyfriend’s giant cock within the mouth of a giant woman that she had once called “friend”, in perhaps the most humiliating and demeaning a position as any woman has ever been in, and she’d just had the biggest orgasm she had ever had.  If she somehow managed to survive this, and even more unlikely, managed to return to her original size, she would never be able to forget that fact as long as she lived.  Whenever she thought about this moment, for the rest of her life, she knew that she would break down and cry.  She almost thought that it would be better for her if Jen did, in fact, decide to just swallow her now and end her torment.

 


     As it turns out, her wish very nearly came true.  Jen, in the heat of her own abandon, savoring the taste of the meaty, throbbing manhood within her mouth, almost became too eager.  She felt Alex’s passion throbbing between her lips, and felt, as well, the tiny struggling form upon the tip of the shaft.  Those feelings combined to give her such an incredible sense of power and domination that she had slipped her fingers down between her own legs, into her panties, and begin to rub her dripping pussy.  Slipping a finger into herself, she began to pump it in and out, fucking her own pussy, until she, too, came with a powerful shudder, feeling her body trembling as the combined situation drove her over the edge as well.  She began moaning loudly around the engorged shaft between her lips (nearly deafening poor Angela, whom she had forgotten about completely at this point), and just as her orgasm peaked, she drove herself down on the large cock, nearly taking it completely down her tight throat.

 


     As Jen moaned, her lips parted slightly, letting just enough light into her mouth for Angela to see her surroundings.  Still mortified beyond belief at her reaction to these events, she nearly shrieked in terror as Jen suddenly engulfed the swollen member further.  She could see Jen’s tight, pulsing throat closing on her, and feared that this would be the end.  Her instinct to survive took over, and she rolled over onto her stomach on Alex’s cock, clinging to the lifeline that it offered as hard as she possibly could.  As the tip of his cock, and Angela herself, passed into Jen’s throat, she could feel the powerful force of the peristalsis against her as her giant friend’s muscles tried to pry her from safety.  As her fingers started slipping from their tenuous grip, she knew that she was going to die…..

 


     As Jen came down from her orgasmic high, she felt Alex’s cock throbbing dangerously hard within her throat, and feared that she had gone too far.  She wanted to make him cum, but not yet, not now.  There was still so much more that she’d wanted to do with him and……Angela!  In her passion, she’d forgotten completely about Angela!  Fighting to control her urge to swallow, she gagged around Alex’s cock extracting it from her throat, pulling her lips back along the shaft, hoping that he didn’t cum just yet.  As the tip of his cock passed back through her lips, she glanced down at the tip.

 


     Angela felt herself shivering, unable to understand why.  She cautiously opened her eyes, not knowing what to expect, for she assumed the inside of Jen’s stomach would be a dark environment.  As she saw sunlight, she almost passed out with relief.  She had not been swallowed after all!  As a shadow dimmed the light, she turned her head to peer above her.  She saw the face of Jen, looming high above her, and was confused for a moment as the face appeared genuinely relieved to see her alive.  “I’m glad that you managed to hang on,” said Jen, “Because we’re just getting started”……

End Notes:

Call me a sick freak, but I really enjoyed writing this Chapter, and I hope that it was just an enjoyable to read.  Chapter 4 is on the way, so stay tuned....

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2689