Better than expected by Czar The Magnificent
Summary:

I decided to let loose a fetish to my girlfriend, Alex. She agreed to try it, but now I owe her...

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Toilet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 10818 Read: 111150 Published: January 22 2012 Updated: January 28 2012

1. So it begins. by Czar The Magnificent

2. A debt to pay by Czar The Magnificent

3. Exhibitionism by Czar The Magnificent

4. Enter Tanya by Czar The Magnificent

5. Double Trouble by Czar The Magnificent

6. Back home we go, Tanya in tow by Czar The Magnificent

7. Household Experiments by Czar The Magnificent

8. How small is too small? by Czar The Magnificent

9. Threesome! by Czar The Magnificent

So it begins. by Czar The Magnificent
Author's Notes:

First try at a gts story here, was busy archiving some of my favorite stories(read: MangaFan's stories) before SOPA kills all the internet, decided I would have a try too. Sort of a quick start, and everyone's the right size now, but I think you see where this is going ;)

“OH GOD YES!” Alex screamed, before falling back panting, as I fell on top of her. This was the second time we went at it today, and it didn't look to be the last. We rarely got days off of work together, so we usually used them for quality time(translation, sex), and this day was no different.

“I guess it was good for you too, huh?” I smiled, going to grab some tissues to clean my cum off her stomach.

“Yeah, but I'll be right back.” She replied, still slightly flushed.

“Where are you going?” She usually went out for a smoke afterwards, but she usually wasn't naked when she did.

“To the bathroom, I've got to piss.” She opened the door and began to walk out, but I called after her.

“You don't have to go out for that, you know.” I said, smiling and sort of worried about her reaction. We'd been having sex a lot in the months we'd been dating, but the topic of fetishes had never come up. Truth told, we were both pretty plain people; I didn't think she'd be into anything kinky and she probably thought the same of me.

“What?!” She said, spinning. Incredulous, but not outright against it, I noted, smiling on the inside.

“Well, you know, we always keep it simple, maybe we should spice it up.”

“Isn't my body enough for you?” She said playfully, biting her lip in a pretend pout.

“It's more than enough. Look, how about this; you do this, and I owe you. Whatever you want. I know you've been wanting a threesome with Tanya...”

“I still don't get why you don't.” She sighed, exasperated, trying to think it over. Apparently, her body didn't want to let her, because she started to bounce a little where she was. I didn't even attempt to hide the boner I was getting. “Oh, why did I have to get the guy who's into watersports?” She sighed. “Fine, you win. But you owe me one free one; anything I want. Got it?”

“Sure, now put some panties on.” I said, grinning. She obviously hadn't thought that that's where I was going, but she complied nonetheless. “Ooh, white. I like those ones too. I'm going to like them even more stained.” She just gave me an exasperated look and climbed onto the bed and over me.

“If I get wet, so do you. Maybe then I wont have to do this again.” She was faking, of course. I could see her nipples getting hard again already, even though she was usually the one who required breaks of 15 minutes or so.

“Maybe you'll want to do it again.” I said as I noticed the first small wet spot. “Ah, why'd you stop, honey?”

“It's embarrassing! You aren't supposed to pee yourself! You're supposed to use a toilet!” I just laughed and moved my hand up and started rubbing her clit, swollen behind the minute wet patch. She started moaning and then...release. She let it all flood out, and it splashed down onto my chest and flowed down to the sheets; also white, and we might not want them stained. Not much to do about it now, I thought to myself.

I kept rubbing and she kept going, totally soaking me, her panties, and the bed, as she orgasmed under my touch. I didn't have a lot of experience before her, but I'd taken the time to learn every minute detail of her body. She fell against me, naked except for her soaked panties, apparently not caring that she was soaking her chest in her own piss.

“Alright”, she mumbled, “that was pretty amazing. But you still owe me.”

“I feel like I've made a deal with the devil. Which is a lot better than making a deal with you.” I said, brushing aside her playful slap.

“You'll see who's better to deal with soon.” She smiled, and we drifted into blissful sleep.

End Notes:

Working on chapter 2, usually when I decide to write something I can pump out a chapter every few hours, but with work and such expect it to be every few days. Better that I pace myself anyways.

A debt to pay by Czar The Magnificent
Author's Notes:

Well, screw a few hours, or days. But this is ridiculous. I guess I didn't realize how much I had thought about this.

A couple of weeks passed and we continued with it. She even brought it to the next level without any encouragement; while I was eating her out one day, she just let loose in my mouth, seemingly surprised when I drank it all.

“But isn't it gross?” She said, her usual unbelieving self.

“It tastes delicious, just like you taste delicious.” I smiled at her apparent awkwardness with the phrasing. “Oh, I'm not going to eat you”, I said between laughs, “I just want everything you have to give in me.”

“So, say I...” She said, moving her hand down to her ass.

“How bout we say I take that back?” I said, grimacing. “Even a sick man like me has his limits.”

“But you owe me, don't you?” She said, pressing my discomfort.

“Only if you want me to vomit all over you, dear.” I said, affecting an exaggeratedly dignified air. “A real man always pays his debts! But seriously,” my tone returning to normal, “no way that's what you're into.”

“You're right, but you do owe me, and today is the day this man pays his debts!” She said, mocking the obviously sincere dignity I had spoken that with.

“Ah, and what would m'lady have?”

“Exactly what you want.” She smiled, with a knowing glint in her eye. I recognized it, but had no idea what she was knowing.

“I'm afraid I don't understand, miss. What do I want that you haven't already given me?”

“Well, you warned me before to stay off your computer because I probably wouldn't want to see what you were masturbating to. After this last couple of weeks, I decided that I probably knew and went on it anyways. I had no idea what exactly you were into though, you naughty boy.” She said, reaching over and producing what looked like a toy gun from the drawer. “Great minds think alike.”

“A cliché line for a cliché move. I knew there was a reason I loved you. Sorry, I clichéd your cliché.”

“Well, if you're going to laugh about it, then close your eyes.” She smiled. She actually expected it to work, unless she had gotten really into roleplay all of a sudden.

I closed my eyes obediently, and heard and felt nothing, until she said to open my eyes. It wasn't deafening but, well, you ever been near an avalanche? A step softer than that. But when I looked at the source, the mountain was more beautiful than any other that could exist.

“You're about 3 and a half inches, give or take. You'll be like this for another half hour or so, so you best get to work!” With that, she brought her hand down, scooped me up, and lay me on her swollen clitoris. “Until I finish, you don't either.”

I went to work immediately rubbing her clitoris and licking it. Despite the sensitivity of the area, at my stature my work was somewhat in vain; my hands just couldn't put down enough pressure to really get her to cum. Once I realized this, I just went all out and started humping it. We came together, and when she bucked her hips I fell off, right as she released the rest of her piss on me.

“Well, little man, you're just as good as always. But here,” she said, lifting me up and setting me on the bed a bit away from her, “30 minutes is almost up.”

Sure enough, she was right; within a few seconds, I suddenly regained normal size. It was so sudden that I comically popped off the bed and into the air a few inches, earning a small laugh from her. She reached over and snuggled up next to me.

“We should do that again some time.”

“I agree wholeheartedly. But there went your chance for Tanya.”

“Oh, I don't care about that anymore. Screw that bicurious bull. I'll only ever want you after that.” She said, then yawned and fell asleep, resting against my chest.

“I'm the luckiest man in the world.” I said, and kissed her on top of her head before drifting off to sleep myself.

End Notes:

Just realized indents didn't save for this chapter, I'll have to fix it later, work and all that. Hopefully I'm not this prolific come next addition.

Exhibitionism by Czar The Magnificent
Author's Notes:

Once again, amazed by my own pace. Should have done this ages ago.

“You ready to shrink again?” she said, smiling from the other side of the room.

“I think I've recovered enough from last time, yeah.” I said, remembering my awesome idea that she should wet her panties with me in them. It didn't turn out so bad, except the nearly drowning part. But in the end, it was one of my best experiences to date.

“It was your idea. Besides, you already said you want to do that again. But no, I was thinking we need another element, more people.” She said this last part hesitantly, like she was afraid I would say no. I didn't deny her much, but when I did, I was usually like iron about it.

“What, you want to bring in Tanya, shrink her, and send her on her way? You know she'd never leave us alone after that.” I laughed at her agitation. “Seriously though, who do you think would walk away from this? I know I wouldn't.”

“I wasn't thinking that kind of thing anyways. I was thinking somewhere, you know...public.” She was still a bit hesitant, but I guess my expression gave away how much I liked the idea.

Didn't make it a good idea. “You and me, running around tiny through the mall? We'd get stepped on for sure.”

“I wasn't going to be tiny, you were. Just sitting in my panties playing with me, like you like to.” The smile she wore was victorious, probably because of the raging hard on that was evident even through my jeans.

“Since when did you become such an exhibitionist?” I replied. “You're the one who doesn't want to have sex outside, after all.”

“So, what, I owe you now?”

“Yep, you've got to pee for me.”

“Well, that isn't so bad.”

“Not now, later. When we're there. Not in the bathroom, either. Out in public. You can wear a skirt,” I added when I saw her face and the incredulity plastered there, “though it'd be sexier if you didn't.”

She blinked before replying. “You can't be serious.” She shook her head. “Those are the worst terms I've ever heard.”

“Take it or leave it, babe.” I saw the war she was fighting inside her. On one hand, she really wanted to go out and do this. On the other hand, embarrassment if somebody noticed her pissing herself.

“Fine,” she said, pulling out her shrink ray, “you've got a deal.” With that, she fired, hitting me. I was usually naked when she shot it at me, so I wasn't sure how this would go, but I found myself covered by heavy canvas.

“What the hell? I guess clothes don't go with it.” Suddenly I heard a rustling noise outside and saw my girlfriend's hand enter what was now obviously my own underwear.

“Well, I was hoping to soak your clothes with you, but I guess I'll have to stick with you.” She pulled her panties halfway down to her knees and lay me inside, giving me an amazing view of her perfect pussy. “We're set for 6 hours, so you'd better enjoy this.”

“You're absolutely amazing, you know that?!” I yelled up, and heard her laugh as she pulled up her panties and started getting dressed.

End Notes:

Looks like we're going to the mall. This could be going very good places...

Enter Tanya by Czar The Magnificent

The ride in the car was pretty long, especially considering the heat and juices coming off of her. It was becoming comparable to a sauna in her panties, and I wasn't even doing anything yet. I could feel her shift around a bit; she normally always had a pee right when she woke up, and this had deprived her of that. And even without peeing, she'd been thirsty. I could hear the sink running from down here, though the sound of her swallowing was a bit unsettling. It wasn't exactly a long drive to the mall, but a half hour of anticipation before I began to torture her was hard to bear; still would rather not have her drive off the road. So I sat and waited.

Eventually, I heard the car stop and heard her say “We're here!” over the latest song on the radio – Riptide by the Sick Puppies – and was happy to be able to begin her torture. I waited until I heard the heavy doors of the mall close behind her and reached up and got to work. I felt her squirm a bit, and the flow of juices down onto me doubled.

“Ooh, out in a skirt today, Alex? How'd you know I'd be here?” I heard a familiar voice call out. It was the voice of Tanya, the blonde who Alex had tried to convince me to have a threesome with.

Now, it's not that I'm against the idea of a threesome; Tanya just isn't what I want at all (selfish, I know). She's a lot like Alex, if Alex were delicate; where Alex has shorter dirty blonde hair in a more boyish style, Tanya's hair is long and obviously belongs to a woman. Where Alex is a healthy weight, Tanya was like a model. And, most importantly, where Alex was one hell of a scrapper, Tanya'd probably start crying if she broke a nail. She was a really delicate type of girl, physically, and that just wasn't what I was into. She probably wouldn't survive a threesome with us; the difference for us between fighting and sex is clothes. But still, nice girl. Also, promiscuous as any succubus.

“I'm not here for you, Tanya, I'm here for me.” I heard Alex reply, a bit too playfully for my liking.

“In that thing? And without your boyfriend glued to your pussy? Who are you meeting?”

“Don't worry, he's around. And no, he doesn't want to have a threesome.” I couldn't help but play with her a bit and make this harder one her. Her pussy reacted under my touch, and I could see her muscles flex as she struggled to maintain composure.

“What are you hiding? Do you two have some fetish you think I'd think was gross? Cause I've done a lot of stuff, you know.” I kept rubbing, and Alex got even wetter. Apparently wetter than allowed better judgement, because her reply to Tanya was: “Yeah, how bout you and me go to that unisex bathroom?”

Tanya agreed, since just about everyone knew that bathroom was only used for sex. All I could think was Oh god no, do not let Tanya fuck you with me like this. This was about the worst idea I could have thought she would have. I heard a door open and close, and Tanya's voice, clearly ready. “Alright, show me.”

“Turn around, away from the mirror, and close your eyes.” Alex commanded, in the sexiest way I could imagine.

Tanya giggled. “A bit embarrassed, are we? Well, alright mistress.” I heard Alex rummage through her purse, and then heard what sounded like a pile of something falling on the floor. Did she just do what I think she did? I strained to listen, but could only make out a high pitched squeaking...was that Tanya?

As if in answer to my question, Alex boomed from above. “I just shrunk you Tanya, that's all. Now, what do you say we have some fun? You'll only be shrunk for two hours or so...Glad you agree!” I heard a faint “BITCH” in the background as Alex slid her panties down to her ankles and squatted. I hadn't realized how hot it had really gotten, and breathed the cool air with relief. I saw Alex set something down, and scrambled up to her waistband to see how small she had made Tanya. Tanya was petite before, but this was ridiculous. Her own panties were many times larger than her, and she could comfortably lay on the back of her thong. Mostly she seemed to be shouting curses up at Alex, though.

“Now now now, no need for that”. Alex laughed, “we've got a game to play. Here's how it goes”, she said, stripping off her shirt and skirt and setting them next to Tanya's pile of clothing, “wherever you stand, that's where I pee. Got it? Then GO!' I could see Tanya looking up at her, and looked up just in time to see a stream erupt from Alex and hit Tanya squarely. I knew that the stream didn't knock me around nearly as much as it just did to her – how small was Tanya now? An inch? She went flying back and landed in the cup of her own bra, barely recovering before Alex shifted her aim. She drenched Tanya's shirt and bra, and the puddle underneath spread and started soaking her own clothes. Without halting her stream, she pulled up her panties and I got soaked as well, guzzling her piss as it spread down and dripped into a puddle at her feet.

“Well, Tanya, that didn't pan out for that pretty white top at all. Or your nice matching skirt. Looks like you picked a bad day to wear white.” I could hear squeaking from Tanya all the way from here, but it was audible. Probably something about not liking being pissed on by my sexy giantess girlfriend...totally unrelateable.

“Well Tanya, if you don't want to do this, we don't have to. I'll see you around, I guess.” I felt Alex shifting around and heard the distinctive sound of clothes being put on, followed by the equally distinctive sound of a door opening and closing. She just left Tanya in there, and inch tall, on her piss soaked clothes that she'd probably have to wear out of there, assuming no one took her.

End Notes:

If you like where this is going, or would rather I focus on one thing and back off of another, review!

Double Trouble by Czar The Magnificent

Tanya looked around after Alex left. Alex had picked up her clothes and tossed them into the trash can that towered high over her, and left her sitting in a puddle of piss in the middle of the bathroom, naked and defenseless. She was brooding over her unfortunate circumstances when she heard the doorknob turn and looked up and saw a pair of twins walk in – both pretty hot, sporting long dark brown hair and a bit of a darker style. In fact, she recognized them; they were in a local band. She remembered trying to get a threesome with them, but they didn't do girls, most especially not each other. But that's not what was important right now; what was important right now was that she was in the middle of a puddle of piss on the floor and they were looking down here.

*      *      *

“Well, looks like someone made a mess, huh, Shannon?”

“Yeah, all over the floor...and are those clothes in the trash can peed on too? That's so gross!”

“Like they say, if it exists, it's somebody's fetish.”

“What? Ew! You don't need to talk about stuff like that, Mary Ann! God, I swear you're a guy sometimes.”

“No, cause a guy would think it was funny to piss on the ground and make a bigger mess.” She replied, as she unbuckled her studded belt and unzipped her jeans.

“Well then do it, Manly Ann.” The one named Shannon laughed at her sisters angry face. “Oh, you know I'm kidding.”

“Well, you know what?”, Mary Ann said as she pulled down her pants and panties, “I think I will.” She squatted down, and it seemed she was aiming for Tanya.

*      *      *

Tanya looked up at this goddess and froze, realizing at the last second that running would probably be the best choice. Unfortunately for her, Mary Ann let loose her stream over her sister's protestations of how gross it was before she could get up. It didn't hit her square on, but the splash was enough to absolutely shower her, and she ended up with more in her mouth than she would have liked. It wouldn't be the first time she'd been peed on, nor was it when Alex did it; she wasn't lying when she said she'd done a lot. But being peed on by a fire hose was not something she looked forward too. Strangely, she didn't find herself to be dreading this and cursing this so much. She even enjoyed it a little. As Mary Ann finished she found her hand down near her crotch and her nipples hard, despite her worries about being found. Perhaps in spite of them.

*      *      *

“Well, that's nice sis, but I'm going to use the toilet, like you're supposed to.” Shannon said as she made her way around the now much larger puddle.

“Oh no you aren't!” Mary Ann said, not bothering to pull up her pants and panties as she grabbed her sister's arm.

“What are you doing?” Shannon shouted in disbelief.

“You're doing it too, or I'm tickling you till you wet yourself!”

“You wouldn't!” Shannon shouted.

“Oh yes I would. Now pop a squat.”

*      *      *

Tanya was only barely conscious of the exchange going on around her. She was lost in her own world, her fingers working her clit until she near climax. Suddenly, her happy thoughts were interrupted by a loud crash right behind her that caused her to fall forward, and she looked back to see a giant panty clad ass! It was mere inches away from crushing her totally. She got up and ran straight away from it, straight through the center of the puddle.

*      *      *

“I told you I'd tickle you!” Laughed Mary Ann, seeing her sister sitting in a puddle of pee.

“Yeah, but this is so gross! Oh my god!” Shannon looked around and started to get up and pull her jeans and panties off.

“Just pee already!” Mary Ann said, dodging her sister's panties as the flew through the air at her, landing near dead center in the giant puddle. “Look, you even have a target now!”

“Okay fine. What next, you gonna want me in bed?”

*      *      *

Tanya looked up as a shadow fell over her and saw that same pair of panties that had been inches from her before falling onto her. She heard the muffled voices of the twins but couldn't make out what they were saying in her attempts to escape. She pushed up on the fabric and almost got out only to be knocked down my a massive pressure. She was being peed on for the third time today! She was beginning to regret ever taking an interest in Alex, but how the fuck could she have seen this coming? She was being soaked by every chick she had taken an interest in, it seemed. It wasn't entirely unpleasant, but she needed air, and every time she tried to get some she was rewarded with a mouthful of piss. Eventually, the pressure subsided, but the weight of the soaked panties was too much for her to lift. She was trapped in these panties until someone came by and lifted them, and her...and god she was getting wet from the thought. Until she heard the door open...

Back home we go, Tanya in tow by Czar The Magnificent

I reached up and rubbed Alex's extremely swollen clit so hard she came in under a minute...loudly. I laughed when I heard someone ask if she was alright.

She kept trying to walk and I kept rubbing, and within a few minutes she came again, as she was ordering an Icee from one of the kiosks in the mall. She managed not to cry out this time, but I still heard some concern. She paid for the Icee and I heard her drinking it like crazy. As hot as it was down here, she was probably feeling hot everywhere. Not sure how the wet clothes affected it, but people must be noticing that she smelled like piss. Whether they were or not, she was enjoying herself. No sooner had she came then she was ready again. I kept going, and her third orgasm was followed by the sound of a door opening.

“Oh, looks like someone was here while I was away. Cute panties, too. Now where is Tanya...Ah, in the cute panties! Looks like you had a fun 20 minutes, huh? Well, let's have some fun together.” Suddenly, she pulled her panties down and I was on the ground between her feet. I looked up to see her holding a pair of white panties with little hearts on them. I could see words in the hearts, but couldn't really make them out from here. I saw her looking directly into them, and guessed Tanya was in there, and pretty wet from how yellow the panties were.

“How about I put these on and you can help me masturbate. I promise not to cum too much.” She laughed and slid the panties up her legs, right over my head. Just before they met her smooth flesh, she reached down and spread her lips with two fingers, camel toeing herself and pushing Tanya into her pussy. She looked down at me and winked. “Don't worry, I've got somewhere for you.” She reached up and placed me in her cleavage, then grabbed Tanya's clothes and a bag from the trash. She placed the clothes in the bag, and dug around for Tanya's purse, and I could see her cheeks getting more flushed by the second. She found the purse, tossed it in with the clothes, then grabbed her panties and started to use them to mop up the floor, stopping every so often to squeeze the pee out onto me. After a few minutes of this, she put the panties in her mouth and lay on her back in the puddle of piss, and reached her hand down. I climbed up out of her shirt and on top of her breast to see her rubbing herself through the slightly small panties, pushing her camel toe and Tanya deeper. Apparently, she didn't notice me climb out onto her breast, because suddenly she sat up, pulled her shirt of, and flung it, and I fell right into the panties she held in her mouth, holding desperately on so I wouldn't fall into her mouth. I tried to shout but she was moaning, and as loud as it was, it wasn't a surprise she didn't hear me. She kept going and going and came loudly, as the panties fell out of her mouth with me in them. She looked down to where she had been fondling her breasts and started to freak out when she didn't see me until I yelled up to her.

“Thank god, thought I'd lost you. Now let's see how Tanya is.” She set me on her breast and reached down and pulled off the panties. I couldn't see Tanya anywhere until Alex reached into her pussy, pulled Tanya out, and casually dropped her into the bag of clothes. I couldn't help but notice that Tanya was masturbating. I couldn't blame her, I was too. I came and fell back, and saw Alex's tonuge descending upon me.

“What are you-” was all I managed to get out before it hit me and she ran it up and down my body, pulling me into her mouth.

“Oh god, you're delicious...” she said. She shifted me around with her tongue, and then held me against the roof of her mouth, the pressure enough to make me cum again.

“Stop Alex, this isn't funny!” I shouted, and she spit me out into her hand.

“Sorry, was it that bad?”

“Well, it wasn't terrible, exactly, but I didn't expect it. It was pretty scary.”

“Sorry. I just thought you might be into that.” She smiled, and I couldn't help but smile back.

“Sorry, but I just don't pray that way.” I laughed as she sighed.

“You and your damn 80's music. Well, come on, let's get home.” She set me on the floor as she pulled her shirt back on, then set me in her cleavage again. She reached over for her panties, but instead of putting them on just put them in the bag with Tanya.

“So, honey, what are we gonna do with Tanya?”

“Take her home of course. And have that threesome.”

“I won't be big for another few hours, though.” I looked up as she looked down at me, and did not like the mischievous look she had on her face.

“Well, that won't be any problem at all.”

End Notes:

Going back through now and fixing the previous chapters, because of anti-tab sentiments expressed by the site.

 

Like I already said, if you want to see anything in particular, review. Though I should say no immediately to vore and scat, and crush will either happen or it won't.

Household Experiments by Czar The Magnificent
Author's Notes:

Glad for the reviews, keep him coming :D Also, I CAN fulfill requests!

We managed to make it home just fine, though I couldn't keep my erection down for more than a few minutes, being surrounded by the smell and feel of my girlfriend. She noticed and laughed, pulling up her skirt and setting me down between her beautiful legs.

“Well, you know what to do, get to work.”

“Don't you need to drive?” I shouted up, apparently the only practical one here.

“We're almost there, it'll be fine.”

I looked over and saw how ready she was, and desire won out over practicality. “Well, if you insist!” I got to work rubbing her, using all the force my tiny hands could muster. Apparently, it was working, because she went from ready to making a wet patch beneath her in no time at all. I heard her moans and looked up as she pulled back her skirt. Her hand descended and her fingers pressed against my back, sliding me in between her lips over my protestations. She pushed me in a bit deeper before her fingers retreated, leaving me trapped in her pussy. Her lips came together behind me and cut off all light, while I wondered what she was thinking.

 

*      *      *

 

Tanya rolled out of the bag, landing on top of a bunch of soaked clothes, and more specifically, Shannon's panties. She looked up to see Alex, the nude giantess, standing with her hands on her hips and her legs open, showing off everything. It was an awesome and sexy sight, and she felt her hand heading down towards her crotch again.

Alex laughed. “Enjoying this, are we?”

Tanya stopped and looked up, Alex's faces inches away from her. “It's an experience, I can tell you that much!” she shouted back, earning a smile from Alex.

“Well, I'm going to go brush my teeth. You get dressed while I'm gone, okay?”

Tanya looked around at the giant clothes. “How do you expect me to do that?!” She yelled, but Alex ignored her as she left and closed the door.

Tanya sighed. “How the hell did I get mixed up in this...” she remembered where she first met Alex, back at a party in high school. Tanya had never experimented with another chick before, but seeing Alex, she wanted. The way she figured it, Alex wasn't too far off from a guy; after all, her first view was her standing over some guy she had just decked for grabbing her ass. She didn't see it herself, but by the way everyone was talking, it was a one shot deal before he went to sleep. By this time, she was already known to everyone by reputation, but to see her was different. She wasn't hot, per se, but she held a certain androgyny that is nearly always attractive. The maleness of her looks led a lot of chicks who weren't sure about their sexuality into taking their chances with her, though most took a similar approach to that guy and got a similar reaction. She went from being venerably known as “the chick every chick wants to get with” to “that insane bitch that broke my nose” in a little shy of two months. Tanya just asked, and while Alex was too busy for her that night, she soon got her wish. Suddenly, all the other chicks who had failed called her a lesbian and slut, but she didn't really care. She slept with a lot of people and, after that, wasn't really picky about gender.

She looked up from her brooding as the door opened and Alex returned, smiling deviously.

 

*      *      *

 

While Alex was in the bathroom, she did indeed brush her teeth, and thought about exactly what she wanted to do with Tanya. She also thought about how her boyfriend was sitting in her pussy, probably being sucked a bit deeper every time she tightened her muscles. She hadn't skimped and had gotten a Large Icee before going back for Tanya, and it was beginning to catch up to her. It only took her a minute to drain, which was pretty impressive at 44 oz, and more so considering she didn't get a brain freeze at all. When she went over the possibilities with Tanya, someone whom was nothing more than sex to her and couldn't do anything about that at the moment, she went over things she had never tried: she wasn't that into feet, and she certainly wasn't going to go past pissing, but she did wonder about anal sometimes. The smile in the mirror was devious to her own mind, and she knew exactly what she wanted to do with Tanya. She got a drink from the sink, not even bothering with a cup, and went back to the bedroom.

She looked down at her little sex toy on the bed. “Hey Tanya, I guess you just want to stay naked, huh?” Tanya flipped her the bird, but it seemed playful. “It's alright, I just want to talk anyways. So, you've done a lot with people, haven't you?” She leaned close so she could hear Tanya's “Yes”. “Well, tell me,” she continued, “I've always been curious about anal. Is it any good?” Tanya shouted up another yes, nodding emphatically to make her point clear. “Is it hard to get off?” Tanya's next response was “No, it only takes a bit of your finger before you start feeling it!” “Alex smiled, looking even more devious than when she had walked in. “So, only an inch or so, then?” Tanya stepped back,shouting up a “Don't you dare!” as Alex reached a hand down for her. “What's wrong with experimenting, huh?” Alex said, recalling Tanya's response the first time Alex turned her down. Alex's hand went behind her, and down to her asshole, and she began pushing Tanya in.

 

*      *      *

 

“You bitch!” Tanya screamed as her feet slid into Alex's anus. How the fuck could she do this? Ramming her up her twat was one thing, but this? This was absolute evil! Knowing her luck, Alex's boyfriend was about to come in and rim her, and his tongue would wrap around her and pop, she'd be in his mouth, get swallowed, and no one would hear from her again. She tried to push against Alex with her hands, but it was no use. It seemed she was going slow for the sheer enjoyment of the torture, but before she knew it she was waist deep, and then nothing below her shoulders was out. She tried not to think about the way her body reacted to the pressure rubbing her nipples as Alex withdrew her hand.

Suddenly, her entire world shifted and lurched, as Alex lay back on her bed. Looking up, she could see Alex's nether regions getting wet, and couldn't stop her own from doing the same. She realized that it was actually pretty clean down her, and didn't smell that bad. She soon saw Alex's hand descend onto her pussy and begin rubbing, slowly at first but then with vigor. After a few moments her hand withdrew, but then there was another massive shift in her world as Alex rolled over onto her stomach. She looked down and saw Alex pull her wet panties up under her pussy and begin humping them, and the sight was all needed to shove an arm into Alex to rub herself. Within moments, she had her other hand in her as well, rubbing her breasts. She was in ecstasy, eyes closed and moaning, when Alex finally came, sending muscular contractions down the length of her body and sucking Tanya into her ass. Tanya screamed, looking up to see the light closing off above her, and began thrashing in an effort to get out.

 

*      *      *

 

Alex came loudly, looking down into her panties to see her boyfriend taking care of his raging erection. She bent down and kissed him, her lips covering his body completely. “I'll be right back honey. I've got a little someone I want to have some different kind of fun with before the next 20 minutes is up.” All he could manage was to nod up to her, and she went out into the kitchen and retrieved a deep bowl. She squatted over it and relieved herself, nearly causing it to overflow. She then pushed out Tanya in a very similar way to take a shit; Tanya popped out in a few seconds, landing straight in the pure white porcelain bowl of piss. Alex reached up, grabbed a napkin, and wiped herself off, letting it fall into the bowl below before walking into the bathroom to get the shrink gun.

“Looks nice, Tanya, mind if I join?” She smiled down at the swimming girl. Her tits, normally not impressive, could now actually be called mosquito bites. Alex laughed at the thought. “I'm gonna be in there with you for the next few minutes, so let's make this count.”

Tanya waved up at her as she calculated the factor she would need to set it to to be 1 inch tall. 60 inches, so 1/60, so .016, so 1.6%. She got it to 2%, because there weren't tick marks for decimals, and set the time to 10 minutes. She set a delay of 1 minute, so the effects would take 1 minute to complete and 1 minute to return to normal. She fired, and set the gun on the counter. She was losing an inch a second! She hadn't experimented with shrinking herself before, and watching the world grow was amazing. Soon she was small enough to just sit in the bowl, pushing her wet napkin aside, and then she stood a hair taller than Tanya, and was swimming beside her. She kissed the other girl earnestly on the lips, her hands moving through the pee to finger Tanya. Tanya reciprocated, and the two girls moved over to the edge of the bowl so they didn't have to stay afloat. Alex went down under the pee to eat out Tanya, who moaned above the surface, small ripples caused by the air conditioning getting pee into her mouth. She swallowed it all, moaning until she came, reaching down and pulling Alex up to her.

“My turn.” She said, pushing Alex back against the bowl and going down on her. She took it a step further, though, coming up after a minutes and Licking pee off of Alex's nipples, earning some soft but appreciative moans. She brought her hands down and finished Alex off, right as she started growing back. “Come on back down any time!”

Alex stepped out of the bowl. “I'll be right back out to get you.” she said, heading back to the bedroom.

How small is too small? by Czar The Magnificent

 I barely noticed Alex leaving the bedroom, engrossed in my own efforts to get off. The heat and pressure inside of her had gotten me going, but I wasn't able to ensure the job got done. The rush of cum that blasted me out...I nearly came thinking about it. I flipped over and started humping the panties, not caring who's they were. I was covered in my girlfriend's cum, humping panties she had pissed all over that were bigger than me. The orgasm left me shaking, my body unable to take the amount of pleasure that passed through me. I rested for a minute, and sat up just as Alex came in from outside. She looked down at me and smiled.

“I guess you're done, then?”

“I suppose so!” I yelled up. “How about you and Tanya?”

“I was actually coming in here about that...” She said, idly playing with the knobs on her shrink ray. “I don't think she's noticed you're here.”

“It's kind of hard to with you around!” I said, causing her to smile.

“Yeah, well, she's going to grow back in a few minutes, and I had an idea. Want to hear it?”

“Alright, I like ideas. Ideas got me here.” I gestured around, unsure if it was even visible to her.

“Well, I was thinking. I could shrink you down, even smaller, and have her puts her clothes on. She'd never know you were in her panties.” She was beaming, her nether lips swelling as she thought of it. “Then, when she goes home and changes, you'll be able to cause all sorts of mischief. She might even cum a few times.”

“Why don't you do it?”

“Well, obviously, someone has to drive, and you won't be fit to for a couple of hours. About 3, actually.”

“And how do we know she'll be able to keep her hands to herself?” I said, looking her up and down. “I know I couldn't!”

“Well, if she can't, then you get to be part of our lesbian sexscapades.” I laughed at the word.

“How small?”

“About a half inch or so...”

“Well, I don't think this is a good idea. I don't want to end up being flushed or in her trash. Being in there while you guys fuck, though...” I trailed off.

“Well, alright, we'll leave it to that then...for now.”

“For now.” I agreed, and she aimed the shrink ray at me and fired.

 

*      *      *

 

Tanya stayed afloat in the bowl, not in the least getting any less horny despite her earlier orgasm. She looked up when the bedroom door opened, and saw Alex bend down to pick up the bowl.

“Don't drown!” she warned, before grabbing the bowl and walking into the bedroom with it. The sloshing send Tanya under, but she was already holding her breath and had her eyes closed. Suddenly, she was falling, and she realized Alex was pouring the bowl out. She hit a soft surface, and looked around to see her clothes again, but now all neat and orderly.

“Here,” Alex said, “let me move you. You'll be growing back soon, and I want to get you up in your nice, wet clothes. See how sexy you look. Pee stains are quite the in thing around here.” Alex lifted her and set her a few feet over onto the bed. Sure enough, a few seconds later, she popped back to normal size. Alex moved to reach for her clothes, but the first thing Tanya was reach up and start making out with her. Alex drew back, albeit a bit reluctantly.

“Now now, I want to see this stuff on you!” Alex held out her hand and helped Tanya up off the bed. “Lift up your leg!” She said, grabbing the panties and sliding them up, throwing in an extra rub to her cooch. “Alright, now the shirt...and the skirt...there! You look absolutely sexy!” Alex said as she threw Tanya onto the bed and got on top of her. Tanya lay back and experienced bliss.

 

*      *      *

 

I watched as I ascended towards Tanya's extremely wet pussy. Of course, she was totally dry now; she may have grown, but the piss was already right. I watched her pussy get closer and closer before contact. I started the hard work of rubbing, but before I got anything done, I felt myself pushed up into a pussy that was bigger than me a few times over. The slick walls enabled me to slide right in, and they only got more slick and wet with my entry. I started to slide, courtesy of gravity. Apparently a half inch is too small for a girl. Suddenly, my entire sense of up and down was thrown out of whack, and there was a huge impact; I guess Tanya hit the bed. Suddenly, all of her muscles tightened up around me, and the flow of her juices managed to increase even more. Even when Alex had been on the verge of cumming it hadn't been this bad. Of course, I was five or six times this size, but I still thought that Tanya was just soaking wet. I could hear her screaming moans reverberate through her body.

All of a sudden, I saw light. I looked over to see a well manicured, pink fingernail, finger attached coming in. Alex had left the girl to take care of herself! Things started turning bad about the time the light widened considerably, probably her spreading her lips, and two fingers plunged in, catching me between them. She masturbated with me and pulled me out, laying her hand on Alex's panties, where she unintentionally left me. I looked up and saw Alex finishing pulling her skirt on, apparently getting dressed in her wet clothes so they could both appreciate it. She reached over, grabbed her panties, and pulled them up, pushing me against her pussy as she prepared to fuck Tanya some more.

 

*      *      *

 

“There!” Alex said, feeling her pussy getting wetter. “All dressed up. How do I look?” She turned and saw Tanya laying there, a wet patch developing in her panties that was purely her juices. Her nipples seemed so hard they could pop off. “I guess pretty good, huh?”

“Hell yeah.” Tanya panted as she began to rub her crotch again. “Now get over here and fuck me.” Alex just smiled and lay down next to the other girl, looking over and sliding a hand into her panties while Tanya did the same to her. Tanya's experienced fingers sent throes of pleasure through her, and she had to remember to take care of Tanya to. Tanya pulled her hand out and started to drag Alex's panties off just after she came.

“You enjoyed that, you'll love this.” She smiled as Alex complied and the panties came off, with me stuck in my girlfriend's cum, barely able to move.

 

*      *      *

 

I watched as Alex's pussy receded into the distance, and managed to get an arm loose enough to wipe some of her cum off of my face. That ride inside her wasn't quite as fun as the first one, probably because now no one knew where I was. I heard Tanya say that Alex would love this, but I had no idea what was about to happen, until Alex's pussy started to get a lot closer. I was barely an inch away from it now, and it's size was monstrous. I could literally disappear into it; had, in fact, when I thought about it. And right now, it looks like that's what Tanya had in mind again.

“Spread your lips, Alex.” I heard over head, and was faintly aware of Alex looking down and obviously missing me. She probably assumed I was trapped in Tanya's panties or twat still. She did understand what Tanya was about to do, though, and it wasn't something you could convince Alex to try.

“How about you spread yours?” Alex replied, leaning over and kissing Tanya while pulling her panties down a bit. Tanya rolled onto her side as Alex grabbed her panties back and I saw Tanya use two fingers to make her pussy go as wide as it could. Suddenly, I was going from being shoved via panties into my girlfriend to being shoved into another girl entirely. I looked over at the gaping maw and if Alex's pussy had been monstrous, there were no words for this thing. Alex didn't give me the opportunity to dwell on my predicament, however, pushing me in, and slowly pushing me deeper and deeper. I ended up getting peeled off of the panties, but that didn't stop me from going even deeper in when they were pushed. The walls around me seeped with fluids and embraced me roughly, and with the whole experience I came again. I saw the panties disappear from behind me, and was left inside Tanya's pussy, as her juices started flowing more freely again.

 

*      *      *

 

Alex removed the panties from Tanya's pussy, wondering how deep she had sent her diminutive boyfriend. Guess it's time for him to come out now, she thought. She moved her hand down to Tanya's crotch, pausing before starting to pull up the still wet panties.

“God, you just get wet, huh?” Alex said, beginning to work Tanya's clit through her panties and effectively cutting off any response. “You really enjoy this a lot, huh? Which is better to you, a woman or a man?”

Tanya tried to answer between gasps as her pleasure reached new peaks.” Y...Y...You!” She yelled as she came, her panties getting totally soaked by it. She felt them sliding down and saw Alex move over to her pussy.

“I've never eaten a girl out before, so sorry if I don't do so well.” She got to work, remembering exactly how it felt to her and trying to replicate that. She could see her boyfriend in the cum, stuck to the panties and smiled as he watched her tongue roll over Tanya's clit and slide between her lips. If wetness was taken as a sign of her success, she was doing magnificently, Tanya's swollen lips quivering with every pass. She let her tongue dive deep inside, making Tanya's hips involuntarily buck as she came into Alex's mouth. Alex kept going, not giving Tanya a chance to rest, and it became too much for Tanya. She felt total release, and came and peed in Alex's mouth.

“Gross!” Alex sputtered out, spitting out piss as Tanya soaked the bed beneath her. “Not cool.” She said, glaring down at Tanya.

“What's the matter? I thought you were into this stuff.” she gestured to the soaked bedsheets and soaked clothes.

“Yeah, but not drinking it. That's just disgusting.” She grimaced, spitting a bit more piss out of her mouth.

“I guess I ruined it, huh? Ah, just as well, I have to be getting home anyways. I need a shower and I've got to work early tomorrow.” She pulled up her panties and got out of the bed as she said this, and Alex saw a tiny moving form, jacking himself on the bed.

“Alright, I'll take you home. Let's go. Oh and uh, who's panties were those?”

“The one's from the bathroom? You know the twins, Mary Ann and Shannon? I think they're Shannon's. You can keep them.”

“Alright, I'm just gonna put them on. Sort of hot to be wearing another girl's wet panties, you know?”

Threesome! by Czar The Magnificent

The next couple of weeks passed pretty quickly. Tanya was over often, and it went from being a random threesome to a love triangle. Both Alex and I appreciated her sharp wit and tongue, and I was glad she wasn't nearly as petulant as I have always thought she seemed. She only worked part time, like me, so we usually got each other ready for Alex to come home. We may have enjoyed each other, but Alex was the center of both of our worlds.

We had told her about the entire idea that spawned the mall thing, and I watched her mouth drop when she realized I was there the entire time. I recounted how I had ended up in Alex when Tanya fingered herself, and both girls immediately apologized.

“I didn't know!” Tanya said, as I laughed and waved it away.

“I'm not worried about it. It was just a bit scary at the time. I mean, she could have peed and sent me flying away, or even into your mouth.” I laughed at the grimace the spread across Alex's face. “Sorry, bad memories?”

“It's gross, that's all. Still don't get why you want us to pee in yours.”

“What about the bowl, Alex?” Tanya asked. “You went down on me in the pee.”

“Yeah, but you tasted a lot better. Besides, I wasn't full on drinking it.”

“Well, I guess that's true.” Tanya said, while I looked between them wondering what was going on.

“Oh, we never told you about that, did we? Well, you'll just have to wonder.” They exchanged a look, and I sighed.

“Why do girls always gang up on guys, it's not fair.” They laughed.

“Speaking of ganging up...” Tanya said, giving a pointed look to Alex. They both reached over, Alex leaning onto me and kissing me, while Tanya undid my jeans.

“I guess it's alright though.” I said, as Tanya's tongue ran the length of my erection. Alex got off me with a be right back, as Tanya slid her pants down and slid up my body. She lined up my cock with her pussy and slid down onto it, both of us gasping in unison. Alex reentered the room, shrink ray in hand.

“Get off him, Tanya.” Alex said, smiling as she aimed at her back.

Tanya spoke between gasps. “I'm just trying to get him o-ahhh!” She gasped and slid off my cock. She came in record time. So much for a threesome.

Alex echoed my sentiments. “But hey, you can still be a part of it, Tanya.” She winked as Tanya turned around, just in time to see Alex pull the trigger. Tanya shrank down to a half inch tall, and stood up on my stomach, waving her arms. She looked to be shouting, but she was too small to hear.

“Sorry, we can't hear you down there. I guess half an inch is about where it stops. Oh well, hope you can swim, because you'll be drowning in cum otherwise.” Tanya's movements became more frantic, as Alex slipped out of her clothing.

Alex got on top of me like Tanya had before, sitting on my cock. The head stuck out from between her lips, aiming directly at Tanya. Tanya turned to run, but Alex blocked her off with her hands. “Oh no you don't. You're going swimming in our cum whether you want to or not.” Alex just rubbed along the length of my shaft, pushing Tanya back with her hands. “Feeling left out Tanya? How about you get up and join us then.” She stopped sliding and picked Tanya up, setting her down in front of her swollen clitoris. She slid forward slowly, enjoying Tanya's frantic attempt to get out of the way. Tanya fell back, and Alex rolled over her, Tanya's face disappearing. Alex started gyrating her hips, Tanya's head occasionally showing through. Alex saw my penis twitch below her, and quickly slid Tanya out and dropped her in front of her. Tanya tried to recover and get up, but my load shot out and covered her. She came up out of it, wiping it from her face, and looked up, only to see Alex working me even harder, trying to make me cum even more.

 

*      *      *

 

Tanya wiped cum from her eyes and sat up, coughing. She had heard that semen shot out at 20 miles per hour, but that hadn't mattered when there wasn't enough to cover her entirely. She wiped some from her face and hair, and looked up to see Alex watching her, her face contorting as she rotated her hips. The ground, or rather body, beneath her kept shaking, and every time she would try to stand she would just slide back down into the cum. She tried to wipe it off of her body, but her hands were covered in it as well, and her skin retained a sticky sheen. She tried to stand up again, only to be blasted back off her feet as the gargantuan cock erupted again, covering her body in even more cum. Now there was so much it was difficult to move, and she could barely attempt to stand up. The movements below her were becoming much more intense, and still more cum showered onto her. This time when she managed to wipe it away, she looked up to see not Alex, but a massive hand working the huge shaft as it loomed in front of her. The motions had settled to a light rhythmic rocking, but she found even attempting to stand up to be impossible, as the bottommost layer of cum had already begun to dry, effectively sealing her against the warm flesh below her. She began to try to pry the rest of her body out of it, but had made virtually no progress before another cumshot undid it all. She cursed, wiping her face, finding herself unable to even sit up, staring into Alex's eyes. Alex had reappeared, looking down at her and smiling, pushing her boyfriend's hand away and moving down to suck him off. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft, causing it to quiver. As another load of cum rushed out over Tanya, she found she couldn't even lift her arms suddenly. This one didn't have quite the force of the last few, and didn't actually reach her face, but all that awarded her was letting her see Alex get another of her mischievous looks.

“Well, honey, might as well not let all that cum go to waste, right?” She looked right at Tanya. “I mean, there's a reason I swallow.”

“Don't you dare!” Tanya shouted, as Alex stuck out her tongue and brought her face down. She licked all around Tanya, letting her smell her mint toothpaste. Apparently she'd went to brush her teeth earlier, she'd been planning this. “I said don't!” She shouted again, but Alex was either oblivious or didn't care. Her tongue ran the length of her body, sending shivers of pleasure up her spine. Alex hovered over her crotch, putting the lightest pressure she could on it, and only using the slightest movements. It was working, the rough texture helping Tanya to reach a screaming orgasm. She closed her as as she came, only to feel her body surrounded by the same rough texture. She opened her eyes and looked to see walls of white surrounding her in the darkness. It was moist and warm, and...it was Alex's mouth! As the realization dawned, she felt her world shift, and light flooded in. Tanya was going to have the ride of her life.

 

*      *      *

 

Alex bent down, taking the shaft in her mouth. She could feel Tanya moving around in there, trying to get out, but once her lips closed she knew Tanya was in there as long as she wanted. She ran her tongue around the head, looking up to see her boyfriend look down at where his cum was.

“Where's Tanya?” He panted out, but Alex only smiled and ran her tongue around his head again. “Is she in...your...mouth!” he asked, blowing his load before he could finish. She gave him a few seconds to recover, playing with Tanya and the cum in her mouth, before depositing Tanya down on his cock. She swallowed his cum and got on top of him.

“Let's fuck, honey.” she said, kissing him and guiding his now erect penis into her, Tanya near the head.

 

*      *      *

 

Tanya was not enjoying this as much as she might normally think she would. She was barely managing to hold onto the massive cock below her as it was thrusted in and out of Alex's pussy. Suddenly, her whole world shifted, as they rolled over to change sides. Tanya fell down and landed on Alex's pussy, small enough to slip right between her lips. She attempted to pull herself out, but was just rammed deeper in as they continued fucking. Every time he penetrated her, she felt like a train was pushing her farther into a wet, warm, soft cave. The pressure and heat around her was taking it's toll, and if Alex's feminine juices weren't already soaking her, she'd be soaked in her own sweat instead. She slid deeper, forced in by the giant cock, and felt the pressure from the walls around her increase. She found it hard to breathe, pressed tight to the walls, and every time she would open her mouth juices would flow in, making her grimace. She couldn't spit them out without letting more in, and her nose was being too overpowered by the womanly aroma around her for her to breathe through it. She pushed against the pink walls of her prison, and while they did yield to some degree, all that really happened was her hand slid around. After a few moments her movements became more frantic, and it seemed she was going to drown as the flow of juices redoubled. There was a quiver the size of the earthquake, and then an immense pressure pushing her, as Alex came.

 

*      *      *

 

Alex gasped and fell back under me, as I pulled out and came myself. She slowly sat up and looked down between her legs, seeing Tanya sticking part way out of her pussy and trying to pull herself the rest of the way out. Alex laughed at her struggles, seeing Tanya unable to even push apart her pussy lips, and scooped her out with a finger, setting her to the side on the bed. She got up and went over to get a tissue to wipe my cum off of her, and then went over to wear Tanya lay, panting.

“Ready for some more fun?” She said, bringing her tongue down and liking Tanya. She hovered her tongue over Tanya's crotch, and without hearing her, her writhing could have been pain or pleasure; it was impossible to tell which. After a few minute, Alex let the shrunken girl rest, and then anya grew back.

“So how was it, Tanya?” Alex asked, smiling.

“Not an experience I'll ever forget, though I don't think I want to try it again.”

“Was I really that bad?” Alex laughed, looking down at Tanya's face.

“You shrink yourself down that small and climb in me, then come back and ask.” Tanya grimaced.

“So, what was it like deep inside me?” Alex pressed, curious as to what could be that bad about it.

“It's wet, and hot, and dark, and you're being pressed on by all sides! And the smell was so overpowering, I couldn't even breathe with my nose!” Tanya explained animatedly. “Like I said, it has to happen to you for you to understand it. It's an experience to remember, that feeling of helplessness when you can't even move because you're stuck up some girls twat, but don't expect me to ask to do that. And blowing him with me in your mouth, then swishing me around with his cum? Definite no.”

“Well, what about being buried in cum? That must have been pretty good.”

“Ew, no. Sorry, I've never found cum hot. More of an unfortunate side effect. Like I said, shrink yourself down sometime. I'll play your part.” She said, smiling. “That seemed like a lot of fun for you. Now, I have to go to sleep, so if you guys want to keep going, take it to another room.”

“No, we're good, but I'm going to go grab something to eat. C'mon, honey.”

We went out to the kitchen and looked back to see Tanya already asleep in bed, still naked, the bed still wet with Alex's juices and my cum. Alex closed the door, and leaned over to me, whispering.

“You know what we need to do?” She asked, her eyes somewhat clouded and distant.

“What's that honey?” I said whispering, playing along with her.

“Well, remember the mall?”

“Of course, that was great. And we got Tanya. I should've said yes to that before.”

“Well, that's not the point. You know how you were in my panties, rubbing me? What if you'd have done that without me knowing?”

“It would've been hot as hell. Though I don't think you're going to forget this conversation suddenly so I can do this.”

“Well, I was thinking, maybe I could do that...I know I usually don't like the shrinking, but making Tanya cum at work would be so hot.”

“Well, maybe she forgot to set her alarm tonight.” I said, winking, as Alex released a breath she'd been apparently holding.

“Alright, let's do this.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2634