Amnesia by spopnyman
Summary:

It's about waking up in a strange place and not knowing where you are.


Categories: Adventure, Butt, Young Adult 20-29, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 3307 Read: 45834 Published: January 15 2012 Updated: September 03 2012

1. Where Are You??? by spopnyman

2. The Facts by spopnyman

3. Fun time for Sasha by spopnyman

4. Hidden-Part 1 by spopnyman

5. Hidden-Part 2 by spopnyman

6. Hidden-Part 3 by spopnyman

Where Are You??? by spopnyman

All of a sudden you wake up.You can't remember where you are but you get a bad feeling from the start.You try to scream but your mouth is blocked.Suddenly,you start to feel shaking around you.You hear people talking but the sound is very faint.

You look up to see nothing,absoloutely nothing,just darkness.You feel shaking and see a light in the bottom of the bag.The light is also faint and some object is blocking most of the light.You hear that voice again.This time it's a bit louder but still very faint.

You feel yourself fall over even though you though you're stuck on a chair-like object.That's when you realize something.You've been in here for at least 30 minutes.

Once again,your body is thrown to the other side of this shaking "room" but this time you can finally move your legs but your arms arre still tied.Then you realize it,you're flying towards the little hole in the moving room.

You push your arms and try to break the rope you keep trying but it never works.That's when you fall next to the light and see a giant rectangle next to a blue background.You take a closer look and notice it's a bed.

Once again,your body is thrown but instead of flying from left to right,you fall from bottom to up,breaking the rope that stuck your hands together.You once again,fall to the floor and stumble to the light.After a few seconds you see the light has disappeard and the roof starts to open. 

You see a bright light that grabs a square shape and a stretched out oval shape.You rub your eyes and a hand starts to appear leaving the room your stuck in.

You run and grab the oval shape and get taken out of the shaking room.That's when you see a girl's face for a second and then get flown for what seems 1 million miles.You finally stop flying and fall onto the oval shape and realize where you are.

You make sure you are right and your thoughts are confirmed,you're in the girl you sit next to in English room.You see her grab the oval shape and pull out a pen and then grab her book.

She opens her book and then starts writing.After about ten minutes she stands up and leaves the room.You make your way to the book and notice it's nothing to do with school.You get curious and climb up the book.You see pictures and drawings of her crushing you in many diffrent ways including getting stood on and sat on and many more.....

You run off as the girl enters the room again and sits down.The girl grabs her pen and keeps drawing.Once again,the girl goes into the what you thought was just a shaking dark room turned out to be her school bag.You look at her put the bag down and see her smile and use a ruler to draw some more things all the time thinking about how to kill you if you were tiny and in her hands....

The Facts by spopnyman

"This is it" You think.

You thought she noticed you.

You were right.

You feel the force of her hand squash you into a smaller,darker space.That's when you get dropped on her notebook.All she can do is smile at you,staring at you while you stand in the open,unprotected from anything she might do,and that's when she finally says something.

"It's going to be a very long summer break for you"

That's all it takes and your down on the floor crying.She starts to frown at you and then sweeps you from the book.All you can do is stare at her,pleading for mercy,to be let free.But that will never come from her.

"Why are you doing this? Why do you want me? What have i done to you that makes me be here?"Are the only words that can escape your mouth before she whispers-

"Because I love You"

You stare at her suprised and scared.

"Why are you in love with me?"

"Because you're cute" she whispers back to you,or what was supposed to be a whisper became a giant scream to your sensitive hearing.

"Well,you're cute too......"Silence completes that sentence.You can make out the face just not the name and that is one bad mistake to make here.

"My name is Sasha,and yes i sit next to you in class" She comments to your silence.

"Look,how did you get me here and when can i leave?"

"Once you love me enough so i can trust you to grow back and go home....You have the next 6 weeks to make me convinced or i take you to school"

Bam.That sentence hit you harder than the last 20 minutes.You fall to your knees,picturing yourself in a school bag,unnoticed.

"Look what happens if i do get back to normal?"

"You'll date me,if you dump me,i'll give you 10 minutes to ask me back out or i'll crush you"

"Thanks for the freedom(!)" you reply walking back to what you thought was a oval shape but was really a pencil case.You start looking through the pencil case and notice some odd things,like pictures of you,her and some strange boy who never went to your school.

"That's my best frie...my ex-best friend Salk,he went to my old school,he was not as calm as you when this happened.

"What,you have done this before? How many times before me? How many times before Salk?"

"Oh calm down,You are only the second one!" She laughs

"Yeah there should not be a first!"

You stare at the pictures,all you can see is a small guy screaming with a face so pale and eyes staring at the camera,pleading to be released.....you would think this was brand new.....

You drop the pictures into the pencil case and move to the bag.You notice many school items and a few little chains,but there is one thing that sticks out the most.A little box like cage,the one people who go into the ocean are put in,you question her but she just pretends not to hear you and keeps drawing.......

 

Fun time for Sasha by spopnyman

You move towards Sasha. She looks at you and sends back to the wall with one blow of air.

There is nothing you can do but wait. You have to let nature take it's course,hope she makes a decision....that won't be happening.

“Hey,Sasha,please may I have some food?” You beg.

“And some water?”

“You know what,fine.”Sasha replies and in a few seconds stands up and leaves the room.

“Nothing,that's all you can hear. Nothing.

 

She starts to open the door when you begin your journey to the end,well beginning of the desk.

Sasha hands you a open packet of Haribo's and some crisps.

“Thank you” She whispers to you to break the silence.

“Thanks”You snarl back.

 

You start on the crisps when you realize something....you know Sasha’s name,but not your own.

“Hey,awkward question,but.....what is my real name?”

“Trey,Trey Markson”She replies,chewing on some gummy worms.

“Thanks Sasha”You reply to finding out your name.

 

“Look,what are you going to do to me?” You shout after 10 minutes of you walking around.

“Well,here's some ideas I drew and write down,want to see?”

“Fine then,never thought I would see my own doom drawn into pictures......”

“And words”She bursts out

“And words” You reply to the scream

 

Sasha takes out the pages of you and shows you one you remember for a long time,it's a picture of you,her and the cage you saw earlier,you're stuck in the cage while she.....

“You can't see that,Trey......”She says awkwardly

“That's for later”Sasha says with a wink

“Ummm ok then,Sasha......”You say to the awkwarding mess that is Sasha.

 

“Look,here's the plan,tonight I won't do anything to you,tomorrow, I start?”She says,removing her blushing and taking a more serious face.

“Fine,but what are you doing tomorrow to me anyway?”You reply in a voice as serious as her's.

“Oh...don't worry,everything will be fine tomorrow”She says in a child like voice.

 

That's the moment you realize that you are going to be tortured by this woman in only a few hours with no help from anyone whatsoever. Tonight is your final chance to make peace and friendship with her and the ideas have already started flowing through her head.

 

A few hours pass and you feel her moving closer to you. You turn around and see her hand grab you and fling onto the bed.

“I lied about giving you until tomorrow”She says with a cunning smile.

She bites her teeth and then covers you with her body.

She picks you up and get inserted into her mouth. Sasha moves you around,makings sure not to eat you,she spits you back out and whispers words so quietly not even you heard.

You feel her hand plop you into her panties and sticks you in the vagina. Within a few minutes she orgasms. That's all it takes for you to realize you are now Sasha's,a girl who loves you,Dildo.

 

For a second,you start to cry,but the fact rolls around your mind so many times you start to enjoy it. You want to be used as a sex toy. But she notices that it's pleasure is wearing off so she starts to spin you round again,stops and takes you out and washes you up.

 

“Sorry for the mess” Sasha says quietly and awkwardly

“Don't worry....anyway there's a first time for everything....like being shrunken down and stuck into a massive vagina.....”You say while Sasha giggles for a few minutes She apparently realizes that you don't want to be here when you stress on the word “stuck”.

 

Hidden-Part 1 by spopnyman
Author's Notes:

This,if you didn't see the title,is part 1 of the 2-3 of the mini seires where you have gone missing and Sasha can't find you and you start to meet her little fat btother and his fat friends and his cousin

Sasha starts to see the fear in your eyes and starts to get dressed for bed.

"Hey,you want to sleep with me in my bed maybe tonight?"Sasha says in a low and quiet,soothing voice with fear starting to show in her eyes

"what in the hell do you  mean sleep with you??!! I'll be dead in a hour!" You think (fyi,this means your  thoughts)

You only now realize how badly you are screwed,if you don't oblige and do not do what she she says,she'll kill you

"Um..sure..how?" You force yourself to say back.

Why him??There are billions of people on the planet and YOU shrink down..and to make it worse...the only person you know who knows about your size,loves acting as a giantess and to make it worse..She wants YOU as her play doll and she's now got you as a small,tiny person

She heads towards you but stops and picks her black panties and white bra.

"wait....what?"

"Just give me a minute..."She whispers in a nice and smoothing voice


You start to realize what's going on and still don't understand conpletely how you shrunk down and was placed into her bag and how she even noticed him,ok,the shouting and screaming and the jumping probably helped but still,how could this happen to someone completely normal like you? 

Sasha starts to pull her top off which shows her rose and dandelion bra. You realize you're staring and try to stop yourself,but it's useless,you can't.

"Like what you see?" She says in a sexy tone.

She starts heading your way and lifts you above her bra.

 "want a close-up?" Sasha whispers,biting her lip and before you know it,she drops you into her bra.

For a few minutes,all you can see is the whit of her bra and her hard nipples.After 10 minutes,she finally vlicks open her bra.

"That was just a warm-up"She says with a wicked smile.

Finally taking off her skirt,she reveals her minnie mouse panties and starts to slowly drop you in them.Once she closes her panties,the stench of unwashed pussy surrounds you and comtaminates air around you.You heading for the exit you came from but as you start to climb up she adjusts ever so carefully and causes you to lose your balance and fall into the maker of the stench...

All you can do is slide into more dry and damp juices Sasha's made.She made herself wait until you were completely in her vagina to cross her legs and shut off any escape or fresh air that would have been able to get through.

You start moving squirming around in her fresh juices and start to fall further down the deep pussy.You hear here say something but it becomes muffled.

"What's going on? What is she saying?"

You feel light shine on your skin and see a tower of skin coming down at a rapid rate.You feel her finger go straight past you,it starts to shake,after a few minutes you hear her scream and her finger pops strsight out.And some bubbling starts to follow...

End Notes:

Sorry for mistakes,did it at night and on my phone so i couldn't control where the speech line went so sorry 'bout that

Hidden-Part 2 by spopnyman

After a few seconds the bubbling turns into shaking.

"crap......"

Once the shakings are done you feel yourself going higher and higher.You look down and see that you are a hitch hiker on her cum and and can't get off.After about 10 seconds of this weird vibrating you see daylight  lamp light.

Splash....Splash...Splash....Splash

Her cum has finally take different directions and your piece has gone to the floor,right past her legs and into no avaliable sight.

"Where are you?"Sasha says awkwardly after losing her classmate and crush.

"this may be my only chance of escape.....better use it....."

You head for the door but you notice it's miles,well not miles but far away.

"I WILL find you,so come out now!"She says in a annoyed tone.

"Bullshit,you can't even see me now and i'm right next to you!"

"Focus...head to the door.....head to the door...."

You make your away across about 1/4 of the distance until you notice a problem....It's taken you 5 hours to that and she'll be up and walking around in about 4 hours and in the place you're going,chances are she's going to crush you.

"She won't crush me...she can't! It's not allowed! But when i do get out....where do i go next? There's about 15 stairs to get downstairs and that will take weeks!"

That's when it hits you...

"Her little brother"

You MUST get to her little brother,you are his idol.

(You've been around her house millions of times and always spent about a hour with him,laughing and doing stupid stuff)

He would HAVE to respect you...right?

"what if he doesn't? What if he uses me as a toy? What if he returns me to his sister? What would happen to you if you got returned to Sasha?"

All these thoughts start jamming your head as you walk closer and closer to the door.Then the giant thought hits you-What if he doesn't notice you?

No,that's a stupid thought,of course he'll notice you..he'll notice you..no,he WILL notice me.

"But what if he doesn't?"

You fall down to the ground,tears falling down your eyes,wondering what will happen to you.It has only just hit you,your life is going to change forever.All you can think about though is what happens if he steps or sits on you? Sasha would defintly kill you if she stepped on you,and she's quite skinny but her brother isn't...he could make your body dissepear off the face of the planet but with sasha you'd be just a tiny dead body,still intact...maybe.

You finally reach her computer desk which is right next to the door.After hours of running and using shortcuts,you got there in about 8 hours.

3/6/12

7:34 AM

"At least my watch works!"

You finally see it.....The door,in all it's amazing grace almost 5 minutes away!

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-

The alarm piercies your ears and shakes your entire body and makes you drop on the ground.But you MUST get past the door and to her little brother,mi...michael? No....it was...Mike!

 

Hidden-Part 3 by spopnyman

Sasha's feet hit the floor

"crap"

She heads straight for the desk,not even checking for you.Nothing,not even looking or asking.Maybe she completely forgot about you.

"Glad i was not in her underwear last night"

After a minute she heads your way.

"Bro,wake up,i'm coming in your room in a minute"

Finally!Something she's said that has helped you survive.A few seconds later though,her right foot gets dangerously close.

"Now or never"

You jump for her ankle but go to quickly and land on her small toe.You pull yourself up and make yourself balanced.Something new you find out about her is that she likes to crunch her toes up a lot of the time.Each time she does this though,all the air in your lungs in knocked out of you.She quickly opens her door and all the fear you have hits you...Mike's door is open and bed is empty...You're going downstairs.


Sasha simply goes downstairs,not once crunching her toes in,and heads for the kitchen.That is when you see him....His pure face which shows he wouldn't hurt a fly...His amazing body that makes him look good in anything he wears...And his amazing feet that are perfect in every sense possible....You have never thought of him as sexy before but just being in the little,unaware,chubby boy is just...so fucking sexy."Ok..calm down..get his help then leave...."Sasha sits down next to mike who are both eating cereal.Luck appareantly loves you and makes Sasha and Mike sit in such a way that you could jump from Sasha's right leg to Mike's left foot/slipper.After a few minutes of self-advice and self-managment,you finally run,jump and make it.You start to slip but quickly grab Mike's ankle and hitch another free ride but this time in Mike's dark slipper.About 2 minutes later,Mike gets up and goes upstairs.After the first step you fall past Mike's barefoot and land on the sole of the shoe.About 3 steps later you get used to the smell of sweat and early stage fungus coming from Mike's sole.On the 6th step though,you feel him step a bit harder.The 7th step is just pure pain.He puts his heel up and squeezes his toes in but all you san feel is your nose almost breaking and his fat rolls on his sole consuming your face and parts of your body.You feel yourself slide to the front of the shoes.You turn around screaming whe you feel Mike's big toe grab your leg and pull you underneath it.It turns out Mike has some fat bumps on the bottom of his toes as one of the many bumps push,well hold you down...After a few more stairs,you push Mike's big toe off you and and escape to a bigger problem...sweat...
You somehow find yourself in a situation where it is between held down by a bump of fat underneat Mike's big toe or being forced to swallow Mike's big toe sweat.

"YAY(!)"

Out of nowhere,something hits you back and your forced to swallow his sweat

"Oh god help me...."

 

You see a drop of sweat coming closer to your mouth.You close your mouth but that's only worse.It leaves a smell of....just feet....all over your face.Another drip appears and you know what you have to do,you have to swallow it.

You open your mouth and gulp it down,no real taste though,just a funny smell.Another drop appears the second it comes down and you gulp another one down.After another 7 steps you finally are released from your own hell.But before you enjoy your freedom,you see a drop of blood.

drop...drop....drop....drop...drop...

You slide towards it and know 2 things straight away-1.This is not Mike's feet bleeding and 2.This is not fresh but not old.

It's almost....brand new....

You think of the guy in the photos in the pencil case...Sida? Sila? Sika?

You feel the ground flatten.No more stairs.For now.

You think of the first victim again.

"What if that wasn't the first victim?What if there's been hundreds before you?"

The thought shakes you to your core.What if that was supposed to be your fate?Being glued to Mike's feet and being crushed to death?

Have my last sight be Mike's feet or slipper.Last smell be Mike's sweat?

You hear Mike's door open and feel light on your skin..You're nearly done....

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2618