Motherly love by Cheezo
Summary:

A young 16 year old shrinks. Join him on his little adventure.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Butt, Body Exploration, Adult 30-39, Crush, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Growing Woman, Incest, Insertion, Maternal, Toilet, Slow Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: Yes Word count: 19223 Read: 605323 Published: December 18 2011 Updated: May 15 2012

1. My story by Cheezo

2. The shrinking continues by Cheezo

3. My world changing around me by Cheezo

4. In moms shoe by Cheezo

5. Hope? by Cheezo

6. My big little sister by Cheezo

7. Going to work with mommy by Cheezo

8. Uncontrollable urges by Cheezo

9. Spending the night with Becky by Cheezo

10. The shocking truth by Cheezo

11. Mom's secret by Cheezo

12. A night to remember by Cheezo

13. Attempting escape by Cheezo

14. A new owner by Cheezo

15. New diet by Cheezo

16. Home? by Cheezo

17. Reunion with mommy. by Cheezo

18. The human booger by Cheezo

19. Girls night out by Cheezo

20. Flashbacks by Cheezo

21. The fight by Cheezo

22. The mysterious man by Cheezo

23. Sheamus' past by Cheezo

24. One big happy family by Cheezo

My story by Cheezo

Hi, I'm Brad. I have black hair, green eyes and am currently 17, less than an inch tall and stuck to the bottom of my sisters foot. But my story starts on my 16th birthday, back when I was an impressive 6 feet tall.

Let me start by saying that I've always been a fan of giantesses. For as long as I can remember actually. I remember being 4 years old and seeing giantesses on the tv and wishing I was the small people. I guess you could say that is when my fetish started.
As the years went by my fetish got more and more intense. I started watching videos and reading stories. Then, when I was 14, I was introduced to giantess stories involving incest. It was from then on I realised that was my favourite topic. Incest. I know, sick right?
Well this year i got my wish.........

****************************ONE YEAR AGO******************************

It was 9am on a saturday morning. I woke up with a big smile on my face. Today was my 16th birthday and I couldn't be happier. I got out of bed and took a shower. I reached for the shampoo and noticed something strange. I had to actually reach for it. Let me explain, usually I can grab the shampoo no problem without needing to stretch my arm. But today, I had to completely stretch my arm to get the shampoo. I thought nothing of it at the time.
"Ah I'm probably just imagining things!" I said aloud.

I got out of the shower, put on some clothes and raced downstairs. I entered the living room and saw my sister, Becky on the couch watching tv.
"Morning sis, wheres mom?" I asked.
"In the kitchen making waffles." She replied without looking away from whatever girly show she was watching.
She was a year younger than me. While I got my features from our mother, she got hers from our father, who I should mention, walked out on us when mom was pregnant with her. Horrid bastard. Anyway, she had blonde hair, blue eyes and was 5 ft 10. We were quite a tall family.
I walked into the kitchen and was greeted by a kiss on the forehead.
"Happy Birthday sweety!" My mom yelled.
"Calm down mom, I'm only 16." I replied rubbing the lipstick from my head.
She laughed. "16 is a very important year honey, trust me, I know."
She went back to making breakfast and I went back to my room.

I sat on my chair and was about to turn on my computer before I noticed something else. I had to adjust my chair to allow me to see the screen. Now I didn't have to adjust it by much, but there was still something going on. Once again I shook it off and went back to my business.
"Becky's probably been in my room."

My mum called me down for breakfast and I raced down before it was all gone. My mom doesn't usually cook her famous waffles and when she does, we have to get there fast before its all gone. I entered the kitchen and everyone was already at the table digging in. I joined them and wolfed down 3 waffles.

My mum took the dishes to the kitchen to wash them, followed by Becky. I remained at the table for 5 minutes before taking my plate to the kitchen as well. I washed my dish and turned around only to find my mom staring at me with a confused look on her face.
"Brad, you look.." She paused for a few seconds before finishing her sentance. "different."
"Different how?" I asked.
"Well," she said. " I could have sworn you were taller than me but now it seems we are the same height."
My mom was also quite a tall woman at 5ft 9 and in her mid forties.
"Strange." I replied not knowing what to say.
"Looks like I must have grown!" She said with a smile on her face.
"Good for you mom." I said trying to sound as enthusiastic as possible.

She returned to doing what she was doing and I ran upstairs to my room. First, I stood on my scale. I had lost quite a notacible amount of weight. Then I measured my height. I went from 6ft to 5ft 9. Had I shrunk? Was I now shorter than Becky?
"Oh god, she is not gonna get over this." I thought to myself.

End Notes:

Please leave a review and let me know what you think of the story so far.

The shrinking continues by Cheezo

Nothing very interesting happened afterwards that day.

I woke up the next day, took a shower and returned to my room to get dressed. I put on my shirt and noticed it was extremely baggy. I tried to put on a pair of jeans but they dropped to the floor.
"Oh goddamnit have a shrunk again?" I said aloud.
I measured my height again and was now 5ft 6. I was shrinking by about 3 inches a day. I used a belt to keep my jeans from falling and went to find my mom. I walked down the narrow hallway towards her room. I was almost there but just as I passed Becky's room, her door flew open. This took me by surprise and I tripped over. She was half asleep and didn't notice me on the floor. She stepped out of her room and started to make her way to the bathroom and tripped over my body. Before I knew it I was buried beneath her body with my face between her boobs. She was now wide awake and stood up. She looked shocked.
"Brad what the hell! You're so short!" she yelled.
"Yeah, thanks for the update sis." I replied as I walked around her body and continued to make my way to moms room. Becky just stayed where she was, She must have still been in a state of shock.

I entered moms room, sat on her bed, and shook her awake.
"Uggh, what do you want?" She moaned with her eyes still closed.
"Mom I think I'm shrinking." I replied. "I just measured myself and I am 5ft 6 now."

Mom sat up, rubbed her eyes and looked me over.
"Wow, you're right! You look so small!" She finally said.

She noticed the frustrated look on my face and rubbed my chin.
"Aw come on honey, I think you look cute!" She said.
"I don't" I replied.
"Listen, I'll get ready then we'll take you to the doctors and see whats up okay?"
"Alright, thanks mom."

I walked back to my room feeling much better. I don't know what is it, mom has a way of cheering anyone up. It must be a gift.


An hour later mom was finally ready and we left for the doctors. We were in the waiting room for 45 minutes before we were finally called in.
"I'll wait for you out here okay sweety?" Said mom.
"Okay." I replied.

I walked into the doctors office slowly and was greeted by a blonde man in his mid thirties.
"Good morning! I'm Doctor Harris, please take a seat."

I sat down and watched him type on his computer for about a minute before finally turning to me.
"So what seems to be the problem?" He asked.
"Well, two days ago I was 6 feet tall and now I'm 5ft 6."
"Hmm, strange." He replied. "Do you mind if I measure you?"
"No, Go ahead." I responded.

As he measured me, I noticed a confused look on his face.
"Can I measure you again please?" He asked.
"I guess so." I replied.

He measured me three more times before finally returning to his computer with an extremely puzzled look on his face.

"W-What's wrong?" I asked nervously.
"Well..." He said with a long pause. "I just measured you three times and theres no doubt about it, you're 5ft 3."
"I SHRUNK AGAIN!? I yelled.
"It seems so." He replied. "I'm sorry Brad but I can't give you and results today. I might have to take some of your blood and analyse the problem."
"How long will that take?" I asked.
"I don't know, I have never seen anything like this before."

I spoke to him for a while longer, then he took some blood and I went back to mom in the waiting room.
"Well?" She asked.
"That was a complete waste of time." I replied with a sigh.

Mom stood up and noticed I had shrunk some more, I was now staring directly at her breasts. Just how small was I going to get?

End Notes:

Please leave a review!

My world changing around me by Cheezo

The drive back home was awkward for both of us. So we both remained silent. We arrived home and got out of the car. We both noticed that I had shrunk some more during the drive but said nothing. We entered the house and mom finally spoke.
"Would you like anything to eat sweety?" She asked.
"No I'm fine mom." I replied. "I'm going to my room, I need some alone time."
"Okay honey." She said. I could tell she was worried by the way she spoke.

I didn't leave my room for the rest of the day. Mom tried knocking on my door a few times but I pretended I was asleep.
Tomorrow was Monday. Thank God it was the holidays. I couldn't be bothered dealing with whatever shit people at school would do if they saw me

I shrunk the most during the first week. By the following Monday I was at 3ft 5. After that, the shrinking slowed down, but it was still happening. We hadn't heard back from the doctors yet.
"Useless bastards." I thought to myself.

After all of the giantess stories I had read I thought my sister would be tormenting me by now. But oddly enough, she was the most worried of us all. Everyday she would check up on me and see if I was ok. Then again, in all of the stories I had read, the brother was always an asshole
to his younger sister. I on the other hand have always been quite nice and caring towards her. So I guess it makes sense that she didn't have that that desire for revenge towards me.

It was the last day of the holidays and the doctors had advised my mom to keep me at home. Who could blame them? I was down to 2 feet tall.

At this point, my life had changed drastically. I had to be assisted in almost everything. Including eating, washing and using the toilet. It was so humiliating.

I was shrinking by about an inch a day now so by the time my sister had finished her first week of school I was down to 1ft 5. Now whenever I saw either of my family members, all I got was a great look at their legs unless I really tilted me head to see their face. Even then it was hard to see past their massive DD breasts. I now had to be assisted with everything. Becky and mom took it in turns to help me go about my business. I was more of a chore now than a human being.

A week later I was only 1 ft tall. But that night, something interesting happened, I shrunk by almost 1 foot! I was now less than an inch tall and had no idea what to do. Mom and Becky wouldn't be expectIng me to shrink this much in one night and might not see me. I laid on my colossus bed for a few hours brainstorming ideas but was interrupted by my mom who burst into the room to check up on me. She was wearing skin tight jeans and a slightly baggy white T-shirt. I could see her nipples through the shirt so she wasn't wearing a bra either.
I tried calling her but she couldn't hear me.

"Where on earth is he?" She said aloud. "He's too short to open the door himself so he can't have gotten out."
I could tell she was starting to worry but then the worst happened. Her ass began to descend on my bed and on me. I tried yelling some more but it was no use. Within a few seconds I was being squashed by her left buttcheek. She reached for a nearby phone and began to dial a number. I could roughly hear what she was saying from where I was. Based on the conversation I guessed she was talking to the doctors.

"He's gone!" She yelled. "There's no way he could have left his room without help and I don't know what's happened to him."
"Ma'am calm down." Replied the doctor. "We've run some tests and we believe that he might have shrunk by quite a bit overnight so just search the room for him."
"Thank you doctor." she responded then put the phone down.

She sat on my bed searching the floor for a while before finally realising where exactly she was sitting.
"OH GOD!" she screamed as she got off the bed. Unfortunately for me I was now stuck to her butt. She searched the bed frantically for her fragile son. After five minutes she began to sob thinking she had killed me. Then a thought came to her head. She began to feel her ass for anything strange and sure enough, after a few seconds she found what she was looking for. She plucked me off her jeans and brought me up to her face. She was crying.

"Sweety I'm so so sorry! She exclaimed. "I hope I didn't hurt you!"
She brought me close to her ear so I could speak.
"I'm fine mom don't worry." I said.
"Were going to the doctors now! She said angrily. "This has gone way out of hand."
She then looked me over with a thoughtful look on her face.
"Is it ok if I leave you in my pocket sweety?" She asked. "I would put you in my purse but you might get crushed in there."

I nodded my head and she smiled. She placed me in her pocket as carefully as she could and we set off for the doctors.

End Notes:

The giantess bit has finally started :) Please leave a review!

In moms shoe by Cheezo

Once again the doctors were completely useless. The only information they were able to give us was that the shrinking had stopped. Both me and mom left completely disappointed.

On the way to the car, mom stopped and brought me up to her face.
"Sweety, do you mind if I do a little shopping before we go back home?" She asked.
She brought me up to her ear.
"I don't mind at all, this is the first time I've been out of the house in ages." I replied.
"Great!" she said.

She put me back in her pocket and made her way towards the car. I didn't notice at the time but she placed me in her other pocket this time. The problem was that this pocket had a small hole in it. All it took was a few steps before I slipped out of her pocket and was sliding down her leg. Luckily for me the shoes she was wearing were slightly too big for her which left a small gap for me to fall through.

Everytime she took a step her foot raised a bit causing me to slip underneath her foot. At first it wasn't so bad. Her foot still smelled fruity like her lotion. Unfortunately for me it was a hot day and it wasn't long before the sweat started to form. To a normal person it wasn't very noticeable but every bead of sweat was about the size of my fist. In the car it wasn't so bad as she was using her other foot to push the pedals. It was when she left the car the pain started. Every step she took forced the air out of my lungs. I had to try to keep my breaths in time with her footsteps. As the day went on more sweat began to form and it was now impossible for me to avoid it. Every minute or so a bead of sweat would slip into my mouth and I would be forced to swallow it.

Suddenly, mom stopped. Crushing me in the process. She was waiting at the till to pay for her items. At the time, I thought that was the worst it was going to get. Then she started to tap her foot impatiently and lucky me, it was the foot I was stuck to. Every time her foot hit the floor it felt like my bones were going to break. Worst of all, everytime her foot hit the floor, my tongue sprang out and licked her foot. It was like a reflex.

Finally, after 10 minutes of this torture, mom had finished shopping and got back to the car. She reached into her pocket and noticed the hole.
"Oh shit!" she yelled.
She then burst into tears thinking I had been crushed under someone's feet. I decided to rub her foot and see if she could feel it. I rubbed and licked her foot as hard as I could. Luckily it worked. She removed her foot from her shoe and checked the underside of her foot. She then peeled me off and continued to sob.
"Honey that's the second time I've almost killed you today! I'm so sorry!"
I decided to make her feel better. After all, she had been so supportive during this whole ordeal.
"It's fine mom, I think the shrinking made me stronger, it didn't hurt me at all!"
She started to rub the tears off her eyes. "Really?"
"Yeah!" I replied. "In fact, I enjoyed it down there, it was more comfortable that your pocket."
Mom smiled and planted a kiss on my body.
"Thanks honey. I have to admit, you did feel good down there. I thought you were a pebble at the time but I guess I was wrong."

I started to feel nervous, I had read enough giantess stories to know where this was going and sure enough.
"Sweety, I don't want to lose you again so how about I put you back in my shoe. After all, you said it was more comfortable in there anyway."
I sighed. "Sounds great mom." I said as enthusiastically as possible.

End Notes:

Please leave a review!

Hope? by Cheezo

Mom carefully placed me in the toe section of her shoe and gave me about a minute to get comfortable. She then inserted her foot slowly to avoid harming me. She wrapped her toes around me and started the car.
The drive home was not as painful as I expected it to be. It was smelly, but not too painful. My head was placed directly below her big toe and more sweat was beginning to form. It was halfway through the car journey that I realised something that made me sick to my stomach. I wanted to kiss and lick her big toe.
"Brad you crazy little shit." I thought to myself.
I managed to resist the urge.... at first.
It was about 15 minutes into the journey that I could no longer resist. That toe was staring at me, mocking me. I had to lick it.
I couldn't help myself, my tongue had a mind of its own and was coming out of my mouth. My tongue made contact with her toe and was greeted by a bead of sweat that had dropped into my mouth. I wanted to spit it out... but I couldn't. What was happening to me?

For the next 15 minutes I did nothing but kiss and lick my Goddess'..... Uh, I mean my mothers feet. We finally arrived home and mom took me out of her shoe. She noticed that I was soaking wet from her sweat.
"Honey are you okay?" She asked. "Didn't it get smelly down there?"
"Nah, it was great mom, thanks." I replied.
She looked down and I couldn't help but notice the surprised look on her face. I too looked down and saw something I hadn't noticed before. I had an erection. It must have been from the kissing and licking. I had never been so humiliated in my life.
"Damn my stupid fetish." I thought to myself.
"Well, what's happened here then little man?" She said giggling.
I hid my face in shame, I couldn't look at her.
"Oh don't worry about it sweety." She said soothingly. "You're a teenager, it's only natural."
I still couldn't look up.
"Would you like me to take care of it for you?" She asked.
I looked up. What did she mean "take care of it?"
I didn't have enough time to respond. Before I knew it, she had placed me on the palm of her hand and wrapped her thumb and forefinger around my member.

She started to rub my erect penis. I wanted to tell her to stop, but it felt so nice. She slowly started to pick up the pace. She went faster, faster, faster until finally I exploded all over her hand. She giggled then grabbed a tissue and cleaned her hand. Mom sat down on her bed and kept me the palm of her hand.
"So little man." She said. "How does it feel being... you know, that size?"
"Well to be honest, I expected it to be a lot worse." I replied. "But thankfully you're here to look after me."
"Oh thats so nice to hear sweety."

At that point, the phone rang. Mom placed me on the bed and answered it.
"Hello?... Oh really? I'll be right over!"
She hung up the phone and turned to me.
"Sweety, that was the doctors, they have some results on your little problem." She said enthusiastically."
"Really? That's great!"
"Honey, I think it's better if I go alone, so I'll leave you with your sister."
I sighed but realised I wouldn't be able to change her mind.
"Ok mom."

She gave me to Becky and set off for the doctors.

End Notes:

Please leave a review!

My big little sister by Cheezo

My mom had left for the doctors and I was sitting on the bed next to my sister. We both felt very awkward around each other at this point.
"So uh, how does it feel being.... you know."
"The size of an ant?" I asked.
"Yeah." she replied.
"Well surprisingly enough it sucks whales balls!" I said.
"Okay okay I was just asking jeez." She said.

We continued to sit in total silence before Becky finally spoke.
"So mom tells me you have a foot fetish." She said smirking.
"Oh god." I said aloud.
"Oh don't worry bro theres nothing to be ashamed of." She said stroking my back softly with her forefinger "How about a footrub for sis eh? Since your into that thing anyway."
She didn't give me time to respond. She grabbed my body and placed me on the floor, in front of her two perfect feet.
I couldn't, this was my sister. My LITTLE sister. I was about to refuse, but my instincts kicked in again. I actually WANTED to do this. What was wrong with me?

I walked up to her right foot, placed both my hands on it and began to rub. I'm not going to lie, it was the best feeling ever. I could hear her moaning up above.
"Oh that feels so good. You must have a gift for this sort of thing." She said giggling.
I didn't care. It felt so good rubbing her soft, smooth skin. I looked up. She looked like she was daydreaming. I took this opportunity to plant a kiss on her foot. She didn't seem to notice. I continued like this for a few minutes before she finally grabbed me.
"How about you do the top half of my feet now bro?" She said grinning.
"But I can't reach!" I said.
"Don't worry, I'll take care of it." She replied.

She held me by my legs and once again I was descending towards her foot. Only this time, she didn't let go of me. She simply rubbed my face against her foot. The worst part was, I was enjoying it. I feel so ashamed thinking of it even now but at the time I didn't care and I don't think she did either. I couldn't hold myself any longer. I stuck my tongue out and took in the amazing taste of her magnificent feet. Once she was satisfied, she took me off her foot, and placed me on her lap, smiling.
From where I was standing, I could see through her skirt and saw her white panties. Heres the awkward part, I noticed a strange wet area on her panties. Did making me her footboy turn her on? I decided not to mention it. Licking her foot was one thing, but having sex with her was on a completely different level.

She placed me on her pillow and laid down on her bed, facing me. She stared at me for a while, her sweet, warm breath washing over my body. We chatted for a while before mom knocked on the door and took me back to her room.
She then told me that the doctors were unable to find a cure and I might stay this way forever. I was gutted.
That night, mom left me in her sock as she slept. She told me she thought it would be more comfortable for me. As she slept, she would scrunch her toes every now and then, crushing me in the process. It didn't seem to hurt as much, maybe I was getting used to it. I'm not going to lie, that night I missed Becky. All I could think of before I slept was her beautiful, bright blue, sparkling eyes.

End Notes:

I've noticed that all my chapters so far have been foot related. I'll try to chnage that in the upcoming chapters. Until then, please leave a review and give me any suggestions for what you would like to see happen next.

Going to work with mommy by Cheezo

I woke up to the feeling of mom gently tapping my body. She had quite a serious look on her face.
"Honey, I have to go back to work today." She said. "I've taken too much time off."
I tried to hold back my happiness. Did this mean I got to spend more time with Becky?
"Also, Becky has to go to school today." She said as if she had read my mind.
"Do you think you will be fine in the house by yourself?" she asked.
My heart sank. I wanted to see Becky. But I didn't want to mention this to mom so I simply nodded my head.
"Are you still tired?" she asked. "Would you like to go back to sleep?"
I nodded and she placed me on the bed and checked her watch.
"OH DEAR! I'M LATE!" She yelled.
She ran into the bathroom and took the quickest shower possible. I looked on the floor, she had already laid out her work clothes. I couldn't help but notice her rainbow coloured panties. It stood out from the rest of her clothes.

She ran out of the bathroom covering her body with a towel. She practically fell on the bed sending me flying off onto the floor. Luckily, my fall was broken by a soft, cushiony surface. I opened my eyes and noticed that I was surrounded by a strange colourful fabric. I instantly knew where I was.
"Oh crap." I thought to myself.
Just then, my mothers two titanic feet were inside the legholes of her panties and I was going up. I tried yelling for her to stop but she couldn't hear me. The last thing I saw before I was in total darkness was her gigantic asscrack.
Mom continued to get dressed and ran out of the house into her car. I'm guessing she was in too much of a hurry to check up on me before she left.

When she sat on the car seat her butt cheeks flattened slightly sending me up closer to her anus. The smell was horrible. I had never smelt anything like it. I managed to last 5 minutes before passing out.

I have no idea how long I was out, but when I came to, she was at work, sitting in her office. She was talking to what sounded like a coworker. I was too preoccupied to listen to their conversation. I only heard these 9 words which terrified me.
"Please excuse me, I have to use the restroom."
I had no intention to end up in the sewer so I began to struggle as much as possible to free myself from her butt. Luckily for me, my mom was unable to control herself and let out a small silent but deadly which gave me the push I needed to free myself. I'm not sure if you could call it luck, at my size I almost died from the smell. But at least now I wouldn't be spending the rest of my life fighting sewer rats.

Mom entered one of the cubicles, took her trousers and pants off, and did her business. During this process, I slid from the back side to the front side of her panties.
"Oh great." I thought.
She finally finished, flushed the toilet, and put her pants back on without even looking at them. I was now tangled in her pubic hairs. I could still smell the urine from her private area. I almost gagged. 

I tried to free myself from my mothers deadly hairs but only made my situation worse. I gave my mother an itch that had to be scratched. She went back into the cubicle and scratched so hard that I was freed from my prison. You'd think that was a good thing, But unfortunately I was now facing my mothers gigantic pussy... and it looked hungry.  

End Notes:

Please leave a review and tell me what you think!

Uncontrollable urges by Cheezo

This was a very awkward moment for me. I didn't know what to do. I have a strange way of dealing with awkward situations like this. For example, as I sat there, staring at the giant cave that lay in front of me, all I could do was laugh.
"Fancy seeing you here old friend!." I said aloud. "I haven't seen you in about 16 years!"
Mom had arrived back at her office and sat down in her chair, pushing me into her vagina. I have to admit, it was pretty cosy in there, and very moist. Within seconds I was covered in her juices. The worst bit was, I was past caring at this point. Had I lost so much dignity that I stopped viewing myself as her son? It seemed so because before I knew it, I was just standing there, rubbing the walls of my Goddess' cavernous pussy. Did I say Goddess? Woops! I meant to say my mothers pussy.

I could feel my mother squirming in her seat, I was turning her on, even at my size. Things were getting intense in there at this point. Her muscles were contracting all around me and crushing my fragile body, and I loved every second of it! I was now floating in my mothers juices. If she didn't do something soon, I would be dead. My mind was telling me to get out of there before it was too late, but my body refused to move. I now had a raging hard-on that I simply had to satisfy. I rubbed my penis against the extremely wet walls of my mothers vagina.
It was working, I could feel it coming! BAM! I exploded inside her. It was then that my mother also had an orgasm, sending me flying out, back into her panties.
My mother let out a moan. At the time, I thought she was alone in her office. But then I heard a man's voice.
"Are you alright Barbara?" He asked.
"I need to be excused sir." She replied.
I guessed she was in the middle of a meeting when this happened. She was racing to the bathroom now. Her pussy wasn't finished with me, it was still pulsating. I walked up to her clit, and planted a gentle kiss on it. This sent her into a frenzy and she had another orgasm all over my body.

My mother eventually made it to the bathroom and took her pants off. She looked at the mess at the front of her panties and noticed the faint figure of a man right in the centre. She plucked me out. I looked up at her beautiful face, she look furious.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE PLAYNG AT!?" She yelled.
I told her the whole story. How I flew out of her bed and into her panties. How I had escaped death from the sewers. How I had rolled to the front of her panties and was pushed in when she sat down. However, I left out the bit where I was pleasuring her. I simply told her that when I slipped in, her squirming caused me to rub against her, which then caused her to have an orgasm. I couldn't tell her what really happened in there, there are limits.
Luckily, she bought the story and placed me in her shoe for the remainder of the day. As the day slowly went by, her juices had dried and I was now completely stuck on the ball of her foot.
My mother was working overtime so we didn't get back till 11pm. Tommorrow was Saturday so Becky was still up. Mum washed the cum off my body. She still felt very uncomfortable around me after what had happened so she told Becky to look after me that night.

As I was giving Becky a footrub she decided to have a chat with me.
"So mom told me what happened today." She said.
"Yeah. It was tragic." I replied smiling hoping she wouldn't notice.
"Oh come on bro, I'm not that stupid. Tell the truth, what happened down there?" he asked.
I sighed. I didn't want to tell her but at this point I trusted her completely. So I told her the truth. When I was done, she simply smirked.
"So you're into that sort of thing huh?" She asked as she removed her right foot and placed her left foot in front of me. I got straight to work.
"It's funny." I replied. "Before this happened to me the thought of doing that to you or mom disgusted me. But now..... I dont know, I sort of get these urges that I can't control."
"I noticed you said me aswell, not just mom." She said. Her smirk turned to a cute smile.
"Shit." I thought.
She started to giggle.
"Don't worry about it bro, you wanna know a secret?" She asked.
"Sure." I replied.
"Well, you being this small, rubbing and licking my feet, it kinda turns me on." She said.
"You noticed the licking?" I asked, feeling ashamed.
"I could feel it you fool!" She said laughing. "And it felt great!"
I started to laugh too.

"So bro, Since you're into this whole incest thing, how about we have some fun?" She asked grinning.
The look on her face told me I didn't get a say in this anyway. Luckily for me, I wanted it.
"Sure sis!" I said with a smirk on my face.
"Great." She replied plucking me off her foot and bringing me up to her face. "Were gonna have soooo much fun little bro!" She said laughing.
"Can't wait!" I replied, also laughing.

End Notes:

I'm wondering if I should change the title of the story since I want to have more of Becky in the story. Tell me what you think. Please leave a review!

Spending the night with Becky by Cheezo

Becky looked at me with hungry eyes. I could tell she wanted me now. I looked down and saw she had already taken off her panties and was pleasuring herself. I got an erection almost instantly. She stopped pleasuring herself and lowered me towards her pulsating vagina. She placed me in front of her pussy and laid on her back.
"Let's see what you can do at your size bro!" She said.

I slowly walked up to her womanhood. It was beautiful. I started to massage and lick her clit. I could here her moaning in the distance. Her vagina started to leak and was covering my body.
"This should act as good lubrication." I thought to myself. I then dived straight in. Her muscles were contracting all around me, making it hard for me to make my way through. I noticed that her juices were aleady up to my ankles and the level was rising fast. After a few minutes the only way I could make my way through was by swimming. I made sure to rub her walls as I did so. This only made the level rise up faster.
At this point Becky was practically screaming. I continued to swim through, determined to please her further. I finally found it, her G spot. I couldn't wait to see the reaction I would get out of her when I touched it. I slowly made my way towards it, and began to rub it with all my might. I felt Becky raise her pelvis into the air. I had to hold onto something to avoid being lost inside her forever, so I held on to her G spot. This didn't make my situation any easier. Becky now placed two fingers inside her vagina and began to pleasure herself some more. I needed pleasuring too, so I started to rub my penis against her G spot. Becky felt me cum, which sent her entire body into a frenzy. Se was now screaming with pleasure, and crying too.

I started to make my way out. I poked my head out and looked up only to find two fingered heading my way. She was not finished with me yet. She pushed me back in as far as she could, and continued to pleasure herself.
"Well I've had my fun." I thought to myself. "It's only fair that I let her have hers aswell."
I made my way back to her G spot and did all I could to give Becky the best experience of her life. I started tolick it. Becky was rolling in her bed now, unable to keep still. She finally had an orgasm, but I was so deep inside of her that it didn't send me flying out. Instead, I was still inside her, drowning in her juices. I was about to pass out, but then she had another orgasm, followed by a third a few seconds later. The third one was the most powerful. It knocked me out instantly. But luckily, it was powerful enough to shoot me out of her pussy and onto her bed.

I woke up after what felt like hours only to find Becky staring at me with that hungry look still in her eyes.
"I'm not done with you yet little man!" She said giggling.
I noticed that she was completely naked at this point. Suddenly without warning, she raised her massive breast over my body, and dropped it on me. It was so comfortable and warm in there that I never wanted to be let out. After five minutes of smothering me with her breast, she brought it up slightly, revealing her titanic nipple.
"Suck me dry!" She yelled.
Then she practically fell on me. Her nipple found its way into my mouth, and I started to suck as much as possible. I could feel her slowly putting more and more weight on my body until eventually, all of her weight was on me. I loved every second of it. She raised herself off the bed, but my mouth was stuck to her nipple, so I went up with her. I heard her laugh then pluck me off.

She stared at me for a few minutes. Then, without saying a word, she lowered me back down towards her vagina. She inserted my entire body leaving only my head poking out. I thought maybe she wanted to try something new, but a few minutes later, I could hear her snoring peacefully. It was then that I noticed that I too was tired from the days events. I remembered dosing off with only three words running through my mind.
"Best. Night. Ever."

End Notes:

Please leave a review and let me know what you think!

The shocking truth by Cheezo

As the night dragged on, I had slowly been sucked into Becky's vagina. I awoke only to find myself deep inside of her. I crawled to the opening which seemed ages away and peeked out. My moving woke her up and she instantly looked down at me, smiling. She took me out and licked me clean. Then she placed me in the palm of her hand.
"Thanks for a great night Brad." She said.
"No problem sis!" I said smiling.
She placed me on the bed and got dressed.
"Moms at work and she told me to leave you in her room." She said as she put on her white bra.
"Can't I stay with you till she gets back?" I asked.
"Babe I would but I've arranged to meet with a friend and I don't think mom wants me to take you."
"Fine." I said. The look of disappointment clear in my face.
"Look, I'll try to arrange for mom to let you stay with me tonight aswell okay?" She asked.
"Okay." I said. The smile had returned to my face.

Becky returned me to moms room and left me on the bed. She blew me a kiss and then I was alone. Theres not much to do when you're tiny and on a massive bed. Eventually my eyes locked onto mom diary on the floor. I decided to see how she really felt about this whole situation and started to make my way towards it.
It was a long, tiring climb down from the bed, but I was determined to read that diary. I was completely knackered by the time I reached her diary and was surprised to find I still had the strength to open it. The book opened to January 10th, the day my mom told me I might stay small forever. I started to read.

Dr Diary,

I've done something I'm not too proud of today. The doctors called, telling me they had some results on Brad's problem. I rushed straight to the hospital. The doctor spoke for a while about their research but I wasn't listening, he was mostly waffling. He finally got to the point. He handed me a bottle, claiming it would slowly restore Brad to his full height...

I stopped reading.
"What the fuck?" I said aloud. "She said there was no cure!"
I decided to continue reading and see where this was going.

... I was deighted to hear that Brad's life would finally go back to normal. I rushed home and instantly made my way to Becky's room where I knew Brad was. I stopped outside and reminisced on all the events that had occurred since the shrinking started. This whole situation has made me feel like a mother again and I didn't want it to end. I went to the kitchen, and poured the contents of the bottle down the drain. I decided to make up an excuse when he was back in my room. I'm not sure if I'll ever tell him the truth. To be honest, I don't think he will ever understand why I did what I did.

I was shocked. Any hope I had to ever go back to normal was now gone. I could see why mom did it but it was completely selfish. I just sat there for hours in shock, not moving at all. I heard the door slam downstairs.
"Moms back already?" I thought to myself. I looked up at the clock. I had been sitting there for 5 hours! The diary was still open.
"Shit!" I said aloud. I tried closing it, but it was too late, mom had already walked into the room and seen me. She grabbed the diary and looked at the page I was on.
"Oh dear." She said finally. I tried to run I had barely travelled 2 feet (to her) before she placed her foot on top of me.
"Sweety, I know you think I'm being selfish but you need to look at it from my point of view." She said.
"Did it not cross your thick skull even once that maybe I'm not enjoying this as much as you think I am?" I yelled up at her.
"DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE PUNK!" She yelled back, putting more weight on my body. I screamed in agony.
"There are going to be a few changes around here now that I'm in charge little man!" She said with an evil grin on her face. "For starters, from now on anything I tell you to do, you WILL do it! Understand?"
I didn't respond, she was still crushing me. She then put all of her weight on me.
"I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"
"YES!" I screamed.
"Good." She said. "Now mommy has had a hard day at work and would like a footrub."
She picked me up and walked to the bed. She placed me on the floor and put her gigantic feet in front of me. I got straight to work, not wanting her to crush me again. I walked up to her foot and noticed something. It was bigger, much bigger! Was I shrinking more? The doctors said it had stopped! Mom noticed this too and simply laughed.
"Awww sweety are you shrinking? Looks like your job is going to take even longer now!" I started to rub. It was so scary, I could actually feel myself shrinking. It got to the point where I was so small that I got trapped in one of her wrinkles. I couldn't move! Mom noticed that I stopped rubbing and checked the bottom of her foot. She laughed instantly after seeing my current predicament.
"Stay where you are honey, mommys gonna take a little nap!" She said smirking.
It didn't take long for her to nod off. I eventually got so small that I fell out of the wrinkle. I looked up at my titanic mother. She looked so much bigger now. It was then that I noticed that the bed hadn't changed. As a matter of fact, nothing in the room looked bigger except for mom. I wasn't shrinking, she was growing!

End Notes:

Please leave a review!

Mom's secret by Cheezo

I was panicking. I didn't know what to do. There I was, just staring at my crazy mothers massive feet. There was only one person who could help me. Becky. I looked over the edge of the bed. My moms dirty socks were in a pile on the floor. That was the only way I could get to the floor safely. I took a minute to prepare myself. I've always been afraid of heights and this situation didn't help.

After 5 minutes of trying to summon up the courage to jump, I slipped and fell off the bed. I screamed for the entire journey but luckily, I landed on the socks. Two of my fingers were broken in the process but I was past caring at this point. The journey to Becky's room was long and painful, but it gave me time to think. I then realised that Becky had gone out with her friends. Was she back yet? I decided if she was still out to wait under her bed where mom wouldn't find me.

I was finally outside Becky's room. I slid under it and looked up. There she was, sitting on her bed, listening to music. I had to get her attention somehow. I walked up to her feet and tried tickling them. I looked up and saw her hand coming towards me.
"It worked!" I thought.
I was wrong, all she did was scratch her toe, pushing me out of the way.
"Damn, she didn't realise." I said aloud.
I decided to give her one of my footrubs and hope she felt it. I started to rub and lick her feet and felt her jerk. Did it work?
She moved her foot out of the way and saw me. She smiled and picked me up.
"So what are you doing here little bro?" She asked.
She then noticed the worried look on my face and grew concerned.
"W-Whats wrong?" She said finally.
"Moms gone insane and shes growing!" I yelled.
"Oh my God! Are you sure? Maybe you're shrinking." She replied.
"Do I look smaller to you?" I asked.
"Well, no but-"
"But nothing Becky! We have to do something." I said cutting her off.

At that moment Becky's door opened and she threw me on the bed and sat on me.
"Wow mom, you look... different." She said.
"I know, I'm not sure whats happening to me." She said. "By the way, have you seen Brad? he's disappeared."
"Sorry mom I haven't" She said. "I'm sure hes around though."
"Ok, sorry to have disturbed you." She said.
I then heard the door close and Becky pulled me out from under her butt.
"Wow you weren't kidding dude!" She exclaimed.
"So what are we going to do?" I asked.
"I'm not sure." She said. "Didn't you say shes gone insane?"
"She has." I replied.
"She seemed normal to me." She said.
"Earlier on she told me I was her new slave and footboy." I said shaking.
"That must have sucked." She said laughing.
"Really Becky?" I asked. "You're gonna joke at a time like this?"
"Don't worry Brad, I'll hide you its okay." She replied.
"It's okay for now." I said. "What if she becomes gigantic?"
"Shit I didn't think of that." She said.
"Wait." I said. "I read her diary, apparently there was a cure for my shrinking, do you think she drunk it?" I asked.
"Maybe." She said. "I can go and check the bin if you want."
"Please." I said.
"Okay but lemme hide you. where do you wanna go?" She said smirking.
I didn't have time for this.
"Anywhere! lets just go!" I screamed.
"I haven't put you in here yet." She said as I was lowered towards her butt.

She slowly removed her jeans and her panties and inserted me in her anus. It smelled awful. Her steps didn't help. Every step she took slowly pushed me in further until my entire body was completely inside her. Her shit started to collect around me and eventually I was suffocating. After 10 minutes of this torture I saw her fingers come in to get me, but she couldn't reach! Her fingers came out and she continued to walk. Was she going to leave me in there? 5 minutes later, I was being pushed out slowly until I finally started to fall and landed in a strange yellow pool of liquid. I looked up and saw Becky's ass staring back at me and realised where I was. I was in the toilet! I saw another piece of crap slowly making its way out of her ass and it landed right on my head, knocking me out.

Becky shook me awake and I looked up. She looked concerned.
"Oh thank God!" She said. "I thought you died!"
"I almost did Becky!" I yelled. "What the hell were you doing?"
"I tried to get you but I couldn't reach!" She said.
"We'll talk about this later" I said. "Did you find anything?"
"She pulled a small, empty bottle out of her pockets and held it in front of me. I looked carefully at it and noticed that it was prescribed for me.

End Notes:

Please leave a review!

A night to remember by Cheezo
Author's Notes:

I haven't done a spelling/grammar check yet so I apologise for any mistakes.

The next few weeks were pretty normal. Mom was still growing and having her mood swings. First she would make me rub her feet and cackle like a witch, then she would come back and apologise to me and cry.
I wanted to confront her about taking my growth pills and not curing me, but I didn't think it was such a good idea, seeing as she was 15 feet tall and could probably kill me using her eyebrows.
Becky had also noticed moms strange behaviour a lot more recently and was worried about my health. Thats why she tried to keep me with her at all times. Occasionally mom would just take me away from her and have her fun with me anyway.

I was sobbing in the palm of Becky's hand as she rubbed my back gently with her pinky finger.
"It was that bad huh?" She asked.
"She slept with me wedged between her toes!" I cried. "Then, when she woke up, she forgot that I was even there and took a shower with me still stuck to her foot!"
"Well, what did you see?" She said.
"Everything!" I responded. "Then, when she finally spotted me, she simply laughed and continued with her shower."
"Damn." She replied.

At that moment, mom burst through the door with a mischievous smile on her face. I knew what was about to happen.
"Sweetie, I need to take Brad to bed now, hes had a long day." She said.
We both knew what "bed" meant, but neither of us dared to say anything. As she slowly walked towards mom she put me close to her mouth and whispered "You'll be fine." She handed me to mom and closed the door behind her.

When we got to moms room, she sat on her bed and placed me on the floor in front of her feet and simply said "Rub" as if I was some kind of pet. At first, neither of us said anything, mom moaned every now and then but finally spoke.
"Brad, do you remember the time I accidentally took you to work?" She asked.
"Yes, it was the day I basically raped you." I thought to myself, but said nothing. She didn't know I did it on purpose.
"Y-Yes." I said finally.
"And do you remember our little incident?" She said almost instantly.
"Yes." I replied.
"Remember your little excuse?" She asked. "I knew you were lying back then. You like mommy don't you sweetie?"
"Oh God she knew!" I screamed to myself.

I looked up and saw her massive hand coming towards me. She brought me up to her face and smiled.
"Sweetie did you know that mommy hasn't gotten any since your dad left?" She asked. "And since you like mommy so much, why not make her happy?"
She said it nicely, and phrased it as a question, but I knew from the moment she said it that I had no say in any of this. The worst part was, I had an erection, which wouldn't help my case at all.
"Oh honey! You're excited already!" She said. "Great!"

She placed me on the bed and started to take of her clothes as seductively as she could manage. She was now completely naked except for her crotch area. I noticed a wet patch in her panties. She stood at her full height, smiling at me. Her nipples were completely erect. She grabbed me and rubbed me against her nipple, rubbing her crotch at the same time. As she rubbed me against the rough surface that was her nipple, I looked down and saw her panties on the floor. I also noticed something else, she was growing again!
"Oh honey look!" She said. "Mommys getting bigger!"
I sighed, this was not going to be a fun night. I then realised that maybe she grows at a faster rate when she is turned on. I would have to discuss this hypothesis with Becky next time I saw her, if I survived this ordeal that is.
Mom sat on the bed and lowered me towards her vagina. She rubbed my head against her clit and told me to lick. I hesitated at first, but her fingers tightened around me.
"I SAID LICK!" She yelled.

I started to lick as fast as I could. It's strange, a few weeks ago I actually wanted to pleasure my mom, but now those feelings had gone. Maybe my bond with Becky had grown too strong. My thoughts were cut off by moms booming voice.
"And now the real fun starts!" She said.
She then plunged me into her vagina and took her fingers out. She was so big and I was so small that I could move around freely inside her. The problem was, the level of cum would rise to my head much quicker. Mom probably didn't know this. Was I going to drown in there? Luckily for me, I was a good swimmer, so even when the level did reach my head, I was able to stay afloat. The only problem was that cum is much thicker than water and therefore required more energy to swim in. Energy I didn't have.
Her muscles were contracting all around me, which didn't help. It made the water spash everywhere. I couldn't stay afloat anymore, I had no energy left. I slowly sank to the bottom and awaited my fate. It didn't take long for me to pass out.

I woke up hours later, in a strange dark room. The smell was too familiar though. I knew I was still in my mothers vagina, only now it was emptied. I slowly crawled outside but there was a strange white barrier outside blocking my escape. Her panties!
The bitch had sex with me, then trapped me inside her vagina. I could hear her snoring gently. I say gently, to me it sounded like a fucking earthquake.
I couldn't do anything, I decided to sleep. If this was going to become a regular occurrence, I was going to need the energy.
The chamber I was trapped in began to shake. Mom was awake! Had she forgotten about me again?

I heard her panties drop to the floor as she sat down.
"Dear God no." I said aloud.
Before I could react, I was knocked back by a gush of urine. I didn't last long on the floor. Before I knew it, I was blown out of her vagina and landed in a soft yet smelly object. I looked around me and realised that I had landed in a turd.
"Brilliant." I said.
I looked up at the giant anus glaring back at me. Suddenly, mom began to grunt and squeeze with all her might.
"Great theres more!" I yelled. "Fucking super!"

After two minutes of listening to my mom squeeze as hard as she could, I heard her breathe a sigh of relief as another piece of shit landed right on top of me.
"Great, now she cant see me!" I mumbled to myself (it's kind of hard to talk when you have a turd on top of you. Try it sometime).
Mom stood up and reached out to flush the toilet when suddenly she realised who was inside of her moments ago.
"FUCK!" She screamed.
She looked into the toilet bowl eagerly trying to find me, but she couldn't see me. She then spotted a strange little object sandwiched between two pieces of shit.
She used a tissue to removed the turd that was on top of me and used her other hand to pluck me out. I looked into her eyes. She was crying.
"Sweetie I'm so, so sorry!" She exclaimed. "I was just having some fun!"
I was in no mood to speak to her, so I remained quiet.
She cleaned me in the sink and took me back into her room, still sobbing. Normally, I would try to comfort her at this point, but she can forget it. Why should I forgive her? Shes just going to pull the same shit tommorrow!

I looked at the clock on her nightstand. It was 2:00 am. I just wanted to sleep. Mom looked quite tired too. Without saying a word, she placed me on her nightstand and covered me with a used, white sock.
"Good night sweetie." She said softly.

I fell asleep almost instantly.

End Notes:

Please leave a review!

Attempting escape by Cheezo
Author's Notes:

Haven't done a spelling/grammar check on this chapter or the last one yet. It's really annoying to reread a chapter you've just written :/ I will get to it as soon as I can.

I only slept for about 4 hours that night. I woke up and looked at the clock. It read 6 a.m. I then slowly turned to look at mom. As I suspected, she had grown even more during the night. She was at least 20-23 feet tall now. I had been pondering whether or not I should escape for about a week. After the events of the night before, I decided to do it. I would miss Becky, but I couldn't take being my mothers sex slave. It was horrific. I was now used to letting myself out of moms room. I grabbed her sock and threw it to the floor below me. I then jumped off her nightstand and landed on the sock safely. 
"And now begins the journey to the door!" I said to myself.

I had been walking for about an hour now and was almost past Becky's door. Normally that would be my destination, but today I was going further. The carpet from mom's room to Becky's room was extremely thick. If anything, that was perhaps the most difficult obstacle to overcome in my shrunken form. I stopped in front of Becky's room and stared at her door. I couldn't stop the tears. Ever since I had shrunk, she had always been there for me and now, I would probably never see her again. Or so I thought. I walked for another half hour before reaching the living room. I looked up and to my surprise, I saw Becky sitting on the couch and watching T.V. She was also wearing school uniform.
"SHIT!" I thought. "IT'S A FUCKING SCHOOL DAY!"
I sat there and thought of all the possible ways to avoid her. I was so focused on thinking that I didn't realise the titanic socked foot descending on my body until the last second.

I looked up and saw the gigantic white monster that was Becky's foot. It' strange how being small allows you to notice every minute detial of an object. I looked at her foot and noticed all of the worn out parts of her sock where her foot got the most action. The countless years she had been wearing these socks caused the white cloth to slowly fade into a fuzzy grey patch and various parts of her sole. I just stood there, frozen in fear as her foot engulfed my small body. My arm got caught in a loose string attached to her sock. She wasn't as careful with her steps as she was all the other times I had been with her. Then again, those times she knew I was under her foot. She wasn't at all graceful when she walked. I had to time my breaths with her footsteps.

She lifted her foot and as I took in as much air as possible, I looked down and saw her 2 year old, worn out school shoes below me. I was slowly lowered into the opening. As her foot hit the hole, the string that stuck me to my sister's sock loosened and I was set free. If you can call being stuck in a show with a foot entering free that is. I frantically rushed to the toe section of her shoe to avoid being crushed. I looked at the small indentations left by her toes over the years a laid down in the place where her big and second toe would be to ensure my safety. Her foot had completely entered the shoe and she started to walk.
"Looks like I'm going back to school!" I said aloud.

End Notes:

Please leave a review!

A new owner by Cheezo
Author's Notes:
Wrote this on iPhone so hopefully autocorrect did all the work for me ;P
It had been two hours since I was first imprisoned in Becky's shoe. It was a cold day but her foot still produced enough sweat to make my experience unpleasant. Her sock was damp and starting to smell. It was slowly engulfing my body. I was convinced that if I wasnt discovered soon I would suffocate. Minutes felt like hours and I was slowly running out of air. It didn't help that every step she took forced the air out of my lungs. I was just about to pass out when suddenly, her foot left her shoe. Did she feel me inside her? I waited for a minute or so, but nothing happened. I then noticed a familiar voice speaking in the distance. It was my English teacher. Becky was in class! I decided to take this opportunity to leave her shoe and get her attention. It was a tiring climb but I made it eventually. I climbed out of her shoe and looked up. Right in front of me were Becky's two beautiful feet. I watched as her bit toe slowly scraped against the floor. Without realising I slowly started to make my way towards them.

Her toes were scrunched together and all I wanted to do was touch her foot. I placed my hand on her toe and without Becky herself realising it, her foot reacted to my touch and I was flicked away by her toe. I was sent flying for ages before finally landing on the floor. It felt like I was hours away from her now but from her perspective, it was probably only about half a metre. I looked around and saw another pair of feet in black pantyhose. It belonged to the person sitting next to Becky and I had a good idea of who it might be. Samantha, Becky's best friend since she was 3. They always sat next to each other in classes. Before I could get up, her feet became active. Her right foot landed right on top of me. She must have thought I was a pebble or sOmething because she suddenly started playing with me. Her toes slowly moved up and down my body. She was so gentle with her strokes! This continued for a while. Suddenly, as she continued to toy with me, I slipped through a tear in her pantyhose. Her sweat acted as a lubricant and I rolled down to her toes. Ther was no way to get out of this now. I was stuck inside her pantyhose.

I was stuck with Samantha for the rest of the day and she continued to play with me every lesson. School finally finished and Samantha made her way back home. She was dying to see just what it was that she was playing with all day. She got home, ran up to her room and slipped of her shoes and pantyhose. The sweat from her foot had dried and I was stuck to her foot. She peeled me off and brought me up to her face. I looked into her bright green eyes which had a single golden blonde hair hanging over it. She brushed it away with he other hand and continued to to analyse me. She then realised what exactly she was holding in her hand.

"B-Brad?!" She said finally.
"Yeah Sam, it's me." I replied. "Listen I really need your help! You have to get me get back to Becky!"
"How did you end up at my feet?" She asked.
"It's a long story." I said. "But can you please help me get back to Becky?"
"Tell me what happened first." She responded.
So I told her. Everything from being stuck in moms pants when she was at work to how I ended up in the situation I was in now.
"So can you take me to Becky now?" I asked.
She thought for a moment then said "no."
I was shocked "W-WHAT!?" I exclaimed.
"You said you were running away." She replied. "So why don't you live with me?"
"Where are you going with this Sam?"
"We can make it work." She said. "Judging by what you told me in your story, you like feet, I liked having you under my feet she why don't we work something out?"
I thought about this for a moment then said "Sure, why not?"
"Great!" She replied. "So how about I feed you, clean you and let you stay with me, and in return you let me play with you whenever I want?"
"Fine." I said.
"How about a foot massage right now?" She asked.
"Okay." I responded.
She placed me on the floor in front of her feet and as I made my way towards it I started to think "Maybe this won't be so bad after all."
"Get to work slave!" She said.
That sentance made me completely rethink what I had just thought. I was now starting to think that maybe this relationship wouldn't be as good as I first thought.
End Notes:
Please leave a review!
New diet by Cheezo
Author's Notes:

Brads about to learn that his new owner is not as merciful as his mother and sister.

There is quite a big section in this chapter which is pretty gross. I've written it in bold so you can skip it if you want.

It had been one day since I had become Samantha’s slave and it wasn’t going as well as I’d hoped. She had also told me to start calling her Princess. I was in the middle of massaging her toes when I stopped and looked up at her.


“Sam?” I asked.

Without warning, her foot came crashing down on top of me. She was crushing me.

“What did you call me?!” She yelled.

“P-PRINCESS!” I screamed.

“That’s better.” She said as she removed her foot from my broken body. “Now what do you want slave.”

“W-Well the thing is, wasn’t part of the deal that you feed and clean me?” I asked.

“Yes slave.” She replied calmly. “What’s your point?”

“Well, y-you haven’t fed me at all or washed me yet.” I said.

“Oh I’m sorry slave!” She said. “I didn’t know! I give you some food right now.”



She grabbed me roughly and stood up. She then proceeded to remove her trousers and pants. She started to move me towards her anus.

“W-wai-huh-WHAT!?” I yelled.

“What’s wrong?” She asked in a sweet tone.

“I thought you said you would feed me!” I exclaimed.

“That’s what I’m doing silly!”

“What about real food?” I asked.

“I’m not wasting good food on a little insect like you!” She said “Besides, this way you get to eat food from your Princess. You got a problem with that?”

I felt her grip tighten around me. I realised that there was no way out of this. She had found a loophole.

“N-No Sa- Uh I mean Princess.” I replied.

“Good.” She said.



Without another word, She plunged me into her anus. At first I almost passed out. I managed to control myself after a few minutes. I looked up. There was shit all around me. I could tell she would be going to the toilet soon.

“There is no way I’m eating her shit!” I said aloud.

As time went by I slowly began to realise that even if I didn’t eat, she wouldn’t care, she would never feed me real food, even if it meant I would die of starvation. I had to survive and see Becky again. It can’t end here!

Without thinking, I stretched out and dug my hands into Samantha’s waste. Once I had a giant lump in my hand, I shoved it all in my mouth.  It was soft but the texture was completely foreign. I had never eaten anything like this before. It felt horrible and if that wasn’t enough, it tasted terrible too. I couldn’t hold it in any longer. I opened my mouth to gag, but my hands covered my face.

“I HAVE TO EAT!” I thought to myself. “I can do this, I can do this, I CAN DO THIS!”

I then swallowed. I felt it slowly slide down into my empty stomach. I wouldn’t be able to take another bite no matter how much I tried. I sat down with my back against the walls of her anus and began to sob.



I suddenly felt the walls closing in on me. Her muscles were contracting. Was she about to shit me out? All of the waste around me grouped up at her asshole, against me. More and more of her waste was being added to this pile and eventually, I was buried in her shit. A hole opened in front of me and a bright light appeared. My eyes, which had been exposed to darkness for what felt like hours, didn’t react well to this. I screamed as I was shot out of Samantha’s butt and was heading for what looked like a bowl. I landed on the bowl and looked up only to see a lump of waste heading towards me. I screamed and then all went black.

“Wakey wakey little slave!” Were the first words I heard as I regained consciousness. I looked up and saw a naked Samantha standing before me. By that I mean she had her vagina positioned directly on top of the bowl I was in.

“You didn’t last very long in there, did you?” She said. “Looks like you’re going to need some training. Now, part of the deal was I had to wash you right?”

I didn’t say anything for a moment, but then I realised what she was planning to do.

“N-No! Samantha please don’t!”

Suddenly I was hit with a gush of her piss. It sent me tumbling down to the edge of the bowl, behind her faeces.

“What did you call me!?” She yelled as she continued to pee on me. “Show some damn respect to your master you little shit!”

The bowl filled up fast. I had no energy to swim and sank to the bottom. I was almost about to drown but her fingers pulled me out. She held me in the palm of her hand to rest. When I regained my energy, she threw me back into the bowl.

“Drink up!” She said. “That’s all the food you’re getting for the next two days!”

It took quite a lot of physical and mental preparation, but eventually, I had drunk quite a considerable amount of her piss.



She carried me into the bathroom and brought me to the sink. I looked and saw that she had already filled it with water.

“Clean yourself up slave.” She said. “You disgust me.”

She plunged me into the water and left me in there for 10 seconds. It was freezing. I began to scream under the water. She pulled me out, let me catch my breath for a few seconds then plunged my back in. I have no idea how many times she did this, but I passed out after the third time. I woke up hours later inside her room, only the lights were off. I looked over to her bed and saw that she was asleep. She had wrapped me in her panties. I got no sleep that night. I just laid there, trembling with fear about what she might do to me tomorrow.

End Notes:

Please leave a review!

Home? by Cheezo
Author's Notes:

Sorry I haven't updated the story in a while. School sucks :/

It had been two weeks since I became the property of Samantha and I was now used to my daily routine. First, I would wait for Sam to wake up and feed me her shit then wash me with her piss. Then, I would give her a footrub while she chatted to friends on the phone. Unless told otherwise, I would spend the rest of the day either in her ass or in her vagina. That was my life now. 
As I sat inside Sam's ass waiting for the day to end, I was suddenly pulled out earlier than usual. Sam brought me up to her face and smiled.
'Guess what slaaaave.' She said in that annoying sweet tone I hated.
'Yes Princess?' I replied.
'Were going to Becky's house today for a sleepover!'
'W-What! Why?' I asked.
'She said her brother went missing a few weeks ago so I told her I'd come over to comfort her!' She said with a  giggle. I wanted to kill her. She was trying to provoke me. She'd been doing this for the past two weeks, winding me up so she could punish me when I snapped. I wouldn't give her the satisfaction this time.
'Sounds great Princess!' I said through my teeth.
'Great!' She yelled in a voice so high pitched and loud, I thought my eardrums had exploded.

She spent the next hour or so getting ready with me in her butt. When she was finally ready, she slapped her ass to wake me up and said 'Just to let you know, you're probably not gonna see your sister anyway cause you're gonna be in my ass the whole time slave.'
This didn't surprise me, I already suspected she would do that. In fact, I had no plans to escape. I knew deep down that any attemps would be futile.

The journey to my house wasn't long as Sam only lived a few streets away. She usually took the bus, but today she walked just to make the experience 'special' for me. She rang the doorbell was greeted by an unfamiliar voice.
'Hey Sam, come in.' Said the strange voice.
Sam sat down with an impact so great, I almost passed out.
'So how you holding up Becks?' Sam asked.
'That voice was Becky!?' I thought to myself.
Her voice was so broken and weak. Was that the result of me going missing? I felt terrible.
'I just think I'd feel better if I knew where he was!' She said and then started to sob.
'There there Becks, I'm sure he'll turn up. Everything will be okay.'
'The bitch!' I said aloud. 'How can she sit there and watch her best friend cry when she can solve the problem in just a matter of seconds!'
I then heard another strange voice enter the room.
'Hello Sam, please make yourself at home.'
'Thanks. By the way, has the growing stopped yet?' Sam asked. Was this my mom?
'I'm afraid not, I hit 40 feet yesterday and I'm still growing.' She replied.
'Well I think you look stunning maam.' Sam said in that annoying sweet voice of hers.
'Thanks sweetie. Now you'll have to excuse me, I have to go to my room.'
'That's fine!' She replied.
My mom left the room and left Me, Sam and Becky in the room.
'Well it's getting late.' Said Becky as she wiped the tears from her face. 'We should probably get some sleep' 
'Sounds good.' Replied Sam.

Sam had brought her sleeping bag but didn't cover herself as it was a hot night. She also took off her shirt and skirt leaving her only in her panties and bra. The sweat allowed me to slip out of her anus and get some 'fresh' air. If I had stayed in there any longer, I probably would have died. I could see outside of Sam's panties. Becky's room was a mess. 

Sam's ass was particularly smelly today and I had trouble getting to sleep. I began to feel drowsy and just as I was about to nod off, Becky's bedroom door opened. My mom entered. She entered the room as quietly as possible (which was hard at her size) and began to search Becky's drawers.
'I know she has him somewhere.' She whispered. Was she looking for me?

Mom spent the next half hour searching Becky's room before giving up. She turned to leave the room but something about Sam caught her eye. She concentrated carefully on Sam for the next five minutes. I then saw her glance at my direction. Her jaw dropped. Had she seen me?
She crept over to Sam and slowly removed her pants. She saw my tired, lifeless body glued to her right buttcheek and covered her mouth to stop herself from screaming.
She peeled me off and left the room. She then took me to the bathroom and washed me off.
'I cannot believe that bitch has had you this whole time!' She yelled.
After she dried me off she took me to her room, sat on her bed and held me to her chest as she started to cry.
'I'm just so glad that you're home sweetie!' She said. 

End Notes:

Please leave a review!

Reunion with mommy. by Cheezo
Author's Notes:
Brad is finally back with his mom. But is it really for the best?
I had been sobbing in the palm of my giantess mothers hand for about an hour now. I was finally free from Samantha. Mom would occasionally kiss me and say "I'm so glad you're home sweetie!"
As she leaned in to kiss me this time she breathed in. I was so small and she had become so big that she actually sucked me into her mouth! What's worse is I was so small compared to her that she didn't even realise!

As my mom kissed her empty hand I was fighting a losing battle with her tongue. It was constantly moving about in her mouth and smashing me against the walls and roof of her mouth. Every time I tried to escape, I would slip and land face first on her tongue. I was slowly getting soaked in her saliva and it was burning. She was so big that her saliva had become too acidic for me. As I writhed in pain a droplet of saliva twice my size landed directly on me. I began to drown in my mothers saliva and couldn't do a thing.
"It stinks. It burns. It hurts." I thought to myself.
I realised that there was nothing I could do except wait to be swallowed. My mom removed her lips from her hand and saw that I was gone.
"NO!" She yelled and started frantically searching her bed thinking I had fallen out of her hand.

The force of her yelling no was so powerful that it send me flying out of her mouth and onto a dirty pair of socks on her floor. They smelt horrible but broke my fall. I scrambled out and yelled up at my titanic mother trying to get her attention.
"MOM! DOWN HERE!! LOOK ON THE FLO...or."
I stopped yelling as my moms foot began to descend on top of me. It all happened so fast. Too fast for me to even react. Before I knew it, my mothers foot was on top of me, crushing me. I had become stuck to the ball of her foot. She was so tall that she had to crouch to keep from breaking through the roof. As a result, all of her weight was concentrated on me. I wanted to scream in pain, but couldn't. My mouth was also stuck to her foot. I could only breathe through my nose. Her foot had accumulated so much sweat throughout the day that the smell was too strong to handle. I wanted to pass out with each breathe, but knew that if I did, I would be done for.
"Brad!? Are you on the floor sweetie?"

Mom got down on her knees to search for me on the floor. Her feet were now facing the ceiling. This was my one chance to escape. I used all of the power I had left to get myself unstuck from her foot. Once I was finally free, I desperately scrambled to the bottom of her bed. I had to hide from her until I could think of a way to get her attention without having the life crushed out of me.

I covered myself with a discarded, moth-eaten sock. I would need a lot of energy to get moms or Becky's attention tomorrow.
End Notes:
Please leave a review!
The human booger by Cheezo
Author's Notes:

Theres is one part of this chapter that some may find gross/disgusting. For that reason, I put it in italics.

Please note: I am aware that the title of this chapter is the same as one of the titles in Sexual Harassment by Justice, but the title was just so fitting that I decided to steal it. So yeah, sorry bout that.

I woke up to a scrambling sound. I looked out and saw my mother searching the floor. Was she still looking for me?
She turned around and my jaw dropped. Her eyes were completely bloodshot.
"Shes been up all night!?" I thought to myself.
Her eyes looked completely lifeless, I was actually terrified of my own mother.
"Should I go out now?" I asked myself. "Maybe the sleep deprevation changed her a bit, she might not be as caring as she was yesterday."
I decided to man up and reveal myself to her. I slowly emerged from under the bed. Her eyes widened the moment she saw me. With lightning speed, she grabbed me. Her fingers completely dwarfed me. I must have looked like a spec of dirt to her. She brought me up to her face. She didnt look at all happy.
"Where the fuck were you?" She said.
I could hear the anger in her tone and I was so terrified I couldn't speak.
"I SAID WHERE WERE YOU!?" She exclaimed.
"U-U-Under the B-Bed" I replied.
"YOU ARE GOING TO REGRE-" She stopped mid sentence. Her eyes slowly closed and she began to fall with me still in her hand. Just before she hit the ground her hand loosened and I lept out. I was about to run but her face landed inchs away from me. The tremor was so great that it knocked me over. I looked up only to see her two titanic nostrils staring back at me.
"Wait what if she-" I was cut off before I could complete my sentance. She took a deep breath in. The force was too great and I flew straight into her nose. 

I would have been sent further in if my foot hadn't got stuck to a piece of snot on the wall of her nostril. I began to struggle against it to try and set myself free, but all I succeeded in doing was attracting more bogies. Before long I was completely immobilized and couldn't move at all I had quite literally become my mothers snot. Hours passed by and my prison just grew and grew to the point where I was unnoticable. Finally I was saved as my mother sneezed, sending me flying out of her nose.

I almost instantly regained my posture and looked back over to my mother sleeping soundly. She had grown some more in the few hours that I had been trapped in her nose. Her growth rate was increasing. 
"I have to find Becky!" I said to myself and bolted for the door.
I got halfway down the hallway when Becky's bedroom door flew open.
"Samantha just tell me what it is you're looking for and I'll help you find it!" I heard her say.
"NO BECKY!" She yelled back. "It's none of your business."
"God theres just no talking to you is there?" She said then left to room and started heading in my direction.
My hands were still immobilized, but my legs worked perfectly fine. I started to frantically jump up and down, hoping she would notice me.
"BECKY! DOWN HERE! BECKY!" 
I continued to scream but she just couldnt hear me. Before long her foot was hovering over me.
To my surprise, the impact didn't hurt half as bad as I expected it to. Maybe it was the fact that I was so used to my giantess mothers weight that Becky's felt almost normal. Although I was relieved that her footsteps were almost painless, my mothers snot acted as the perfect glue to keep me stuck to her foot.

Becky made her way to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. I expected to hear some horrible noises that I didnt want to, but instead she started to cry.
"Brad where are you?" She said.

End Notes:

Please leave a review!

Girls night out by Cheezo
Author's Notes:

Halfway through this chapter, the story will switch from first person to third person as we catch up with Brad's story.

It killed me to hear her cry like this and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. 
"Becks? are you crying?" It was Samantha's voice.
Becky continued to cry so Samantha just walked in.
"Babes I hate seeing you like this." She said. "Come on, I'm taking you out tonight. It's my treat."
"I just don't feel like it tonight Sam." Becky said as she wiped a tear from her face.
Sam spent the next 10 minutes trying to convince Sam to go out. In the end, Becky just said yes to shut her up.
They both got ready to go out somewhere. As they prepared for their outing, my mothers snot started to dry on Becky's foot and I was beginning to wonder how long I would be stuck to her. Another problem was that I was now no longer used to my mothers foot so Becky's footsteps began to hurt once again. Luckily for me Becky wore flip flops which told me two things. First of all, it told me that I wouldnt get cooked inside her shoes, and secondly, it told me that she wasn't going out dancing or clubbing so I wouldn't get crushed.

They left the house as it was just becoming evening. I then realised that this was my first time leaving the house in ages. The girls got to a restaurant and ordered some food. When their drinks arrived they both raised their glasses.
"Heres to Brad." Said Samantha.
"Happy Birthday Brad, where ever you are." Said Becky.
"It's my birthday!?" I said to myself. "The fuck?"
Which brings us to where we are now.
Hi, I'm Brad. I have black hair, green eyes and am currently 17, less than an inch tall and stuck to the bottom of my sisters foot. 

As the night progressed, Becky's foot started to sweat making this whole outing very unpleasant for Brad. His nose was sealed shut by his mothers snot forcing him to breathe through his mouth. As a result, the sweat would constantly enter his mouth and he would be forced to swallow it. If he didn't want to suffocate that is. Brad was slowly becoming drowsy and losing consciousness due to the powerful smell now being emitted from his titanic sisters' foot.

After Becky and Samantha finished their meal they began to walk down the dark, empty street. As they walked past a dark alleyway they were grabbed by a bunch of guys.
"Hey there baby, wanna have some fun?" One of them said as his buddies laughed in the background.
"Let go of her!" Samantha yelled as she attacked him. The man simply grabbed her and threw her to the floor. Becky started to scream but the man covered her mouth and pushed her against a wall. He then started to pull her pants down.
"You guys can do whatever you want to the ugly one." The man said to his friends. "But I get the sexy one."
They all laughed. Becky began to sob.

As all of this took place, Brad was bombarded by memories from back when he and Becky were kids.

End Notes:

The next chapter will not contain any giantess content as it will just be a set of flashbacks showing the bond Brad and Becky share.

Please leave a review! 

Flashbacks by Cheezo
Author's Notes:

I realis this chapter is kinda cheesy but I don't care :)

13 years ago:

"Mommy, where is daddy?" Brad asked.
"What do you mean Bradley?" She asked as she cradled his then 3 year old sister in her arms.
"Everyone in school has a daddy but I dont." Brad replied. "Why?"
"Your father ran away when you were very little sweetie." She said as she embraced him warmly. "But don't worry honey, daddy was a very mean man. He left before your little sister was even born."
"Don't worry mommy." Brad said. "I'll look after Rebecca instead! I'll never let anything bad happen to her."
"Theres a good boy." She said as she kissed him on the forehead.

3 years later:

A 7 year old Brad was running through the playground playing cops and robbers with is friends when something caught his eye. He looked to the other side of the playground and saw his sister getting pushed to the floor by another boy in her class. He immediately abandoned his game and bolted down the playground at lightning speed. He pushed the boy over started to punch him in the face continuously. He was stopped by a teacher who then took him to the principles office. He was kept afterschool for an hour and then given a 3 day suspension. His mother told him off for the entire drive home. When they arrived home, Becky ran up to him and hugged him.
"Thank you Brad." She said.
"No problem sis." He replied.
After that incident, no one ever touched Becky again. Until highschool.

7 years later:

Brad was now 14 and in the ninth grade and Becky was 13 and in the eighth grade. As they both exited through the school gates, Brad was pushed to the floor by a senior. He looked up to see 3 people in the twelfth crowded around Becky. The leader of this group grabbed Becky.
"Say Becks, I'm having some friends over tonight you wanna come over?" He asked.
"No thanks Troy." She replied.
"Come on baby." He said as he squeezed her ass.
Shocked, Becky slapped him in the face and tried to run. She was grabbed by one of his friends and held tightly. Troy wiped some blood off his face and walked him to Becky. He then slapped her in the face.
"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Brad screamed standing up. He started to run towards Troy but was grabbed by his other friends. Troy walked up to Brad and punched him in the stomach, forcing the air from his lungs. As Brad struggled for air, Troy delivered another blow to his face.
"Just stay right here and shut the fuck up while I finish up with your sister kay?" he said.

Samantha then exited the school and saw what was happening. She ran up to Troy and jumped on his back.
"Troy, stop it! What are you doing!?" She yelled.
Troy threw her off his back with ease and went back to Becky. As this happened, the man holding Brad's grip loosened, giving Brad a chance. He wriggled free and elbowed the man in the face. As he fell to the floor, writhing in pain, Brad pushed the guy holding Becky to the floor and kicked him in the face.
"RUN!" He yelled to both Becky and Samantha.
"But-" Becky began but was cut off by Brad.
"I said RUN!"
Becky looked at him for a second, then wiped a tear from her face and ran away with Samantha.
The two guys that Brad had knocked down stood up, and crowded around him along with Troy, who then pulled a knife from his pocket. 

10:45 p.m.

Hours had passed since Becky had arrived home and Brad still hadn't returned. Their mother called the police and as Becky had started to think that her brother was dead, the phone rang and Brad's mother answered it instantly.
"Hello?" She said.
"Ma'am, we found your son bleeding out with three unconscious men next to him." Said the police officer. "We asked a few witnesses what happened and most of them said the three men attacked him."
"Well is he okay!?" She asked.
"The witnesses told us that he managed to defeat two of the them but the last one stabbed him in his stomach." He replied. "Apparently a man in the crowd joined the fight to assist him then disappeared. We took him to the nearest hospital but he still hasn't regained consciousness."
"Thank you officer." She said as she slowly closed the phone.

Brad didn't regain consciousness until two weeks later. Becky hadn't been able to see him once since he was admitted to the hospital and was anxiously waiting at her house for his return that day. The moment he walked through the doors Becky ran up to him and hugged him, nearly pushing him to the floor.
"Brad! Im so happy you're alive!" She said crying.
"Ah, don't worry sis! I'm perfectly fine!" He replied. 
She let go and looked up at him smiling. Her jaw then dropped when she saw a half of his earlobe missing.
"Brad!" She said sobbing. "Your ear!"
"Calm down Becky, it's just one ear it's not worth much." He said. "I'm just glad you're safe."
"But Brad! You could have died! Why didn't you just run away with me and Sam?" She asked.
"If I had done that, they would have just attacked us the next day, or the day after. I had to send a message. No matter what Becky, I will never let you get hurt."

Present day:

All of these memories came back to Brad at once and it was driving him mad. 
"I told her I'd protect her and now I can't do a thing! I'm worthless!" He thought to himself. "What good am I stuck to her foot while she is being raped?"
Brad couldn't take it anymore and started to scream.
To his surprise, he started to grow. In the space of 10 seconds he had gone from less than an inch tall, to his full height of 6 feet.
"B-Brad?" Becky said.
His eyes were emotionless, he looked ready to kill them.
"You pieces of shit are gonna pay for what you just did." He said.




 

End Notes:

Wow, three chapters in one day.

Please leave a review! 

The fight by Cheezo
Author's Notes:

Sorry guys, no giantess in this chapter either, but there will definately be some in the next chapter :)

Brad's mind had gone blank. His vision was blurred and all he could see clearly were three tall figures who were about to feel the full power of his wrath. He turned to Becky and Sam.
"Run." He said quietly.
Becky and Sam backed away slowly. At the same time, the three men were closing in on Brad. Brad stepped forward and, ducking a swung fist, bashed one of them in the jaw. Another one of the men shoved Sam to the ground and grabbed Becky. She struggled as hard as she could, kicking and biting and trying to twist out of his grip, but he was too strong.
"Brad!" She shouted as the man started dragging her out of the alley. He clapped a hand over her mouth; She bit him and he cursed and cuffed her on the side of the head.

Roaring, Brad bulled through the two men he was fighting and punched in the face the one holding Becky. She wriggled out of the man's grip, but another one grabbed her arm.
Samantha sat on the ground where she'd been pushed, staring at the fight, her mouth and eyes wide.
"Do something!" Brad shouted at her, elbowing one of the men in the nose. Samantha pulled her phone from inside her pocket and held it in shaking hands.
"Do it!" He shouted again.
"I-It's out of battery." She squeaked.
One of the men rounded on her , and she shrieked and scuttled backward into the alley, away from the fight.

Brad cracked one of his knuckles across the hand of the man holding Becky, and she wrenched herself away, groping in her pocket for anything that could assist Brad. All she could find was a flashlight.
"It'll have to do." She thought to herself.
"Brad, cover your eyes!" She yelled, and as he threw his arm across his face, she pulled out her flashlight from her pocket and switched it on. It blazed, white-bright and blinding, filling the alley with a wave of light. The men flinched away. She put the light out and shoved the flashlight back into her pocket.
"Clear." She gasped, and while the men blinked the brights from their eyes, Brad bashed one of them in the head and turned to grapple with another. The one Brad had elbowed earlier wiped blood from his nose, pushed Becky aside, and, pulling a knife from his pocket, slashed at Brad's arm. Brad grunted in pain. Panting, he and Becky backed away from the one man left; the one Brad had bashed was just getting to his feet, and the other lay on the ground, moaning. The ground was spattered with droplets of blood.
"Get 'em." the leader said grimly, wiping the blood from his face, and they were on them again.
Brad swung his fist, connecting with one of the men's arms. His other fist was a hammer, and the men were nails. One of the men stumbled past Becky, blood fountaining from his nose. Another fell to the ground, groaning. But the leader was still coming.

Suddenly, from behind, a strange figure emerged and swung a truncheon across the leaders head. The leader coughed up blood, and fell on the floor unconscious. The other two men got up, and retreated out of the alley. 
"It's over." Brad said to himself. 
At that point, Brad collapsed on the floor looking at the sky. He was slowly losing consciousness and blood was spurting from the cut on his arm at an alarming rate.
"My house is not far from here." The mysterious figure said. "Bring him there and I will treat his arm."
The last thing Brad remembered was the concerned look on Becky's face as she held his hand tightly.

End Notes:

Please leave a review and rating!

The mysterious man by Cheezo
Author's Notes:

Can't think of a title for this chapter so leave a suggestion in the reviews!

Lots of talking this chapter, but lots of giantess next chapter.

Brad awoke on a soft, warm surface. He open his eyes and saw Becky's face smiling back at him. He was on the palm of her hand.
"Great." He thought. "I shrunk again."
"Oh Brad!" Becky exclaimed. "Thank god you're awake! You've been out for almost a day now."
"Yeah thats great and all but why am I small again?" Brad asked.
"I dont know." She said as her smile faded away. "The man who helped us treated your arm then you sort of..... shrunk again."
"Brilliant." He said.
"Ah Bradley, you're finally awake." Said an unfamiliar voice.
"Uh yeah." Said Brad. "Call me Brad."
"Okay Brad." Said the man as he emerged from behind Becky. He was wearing a dustry trench coat and a black fedora. His skin was slightly tanned, yet quite pale and his eyes were dark blue. Brad recognised him instantly.
"It's you!" He said.
"Who is 'he'?" Asked Becky.
"The guy that helped me out in that fight with Troy three years ago." Brad replied.
"He's the guy?" Becky asked.
"Yeah." Said Brad.
"I've got a bone to pick with you!" Becky said turning to the man.
"W-What?" Said the man.
"Why the hell didn't you call the ambulance or anything after you helped him?" She asked.
"I-I w-well I" He began.
"What?" She said.
"I was trying to be mysterious and cool I guess." He said, bowing his head in shame.
"That is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard." She replied.
"Yeah." He said. 
"Don't worry about it Becky." Said Brad. "I mean I do kind of owe him for saving my life twice now. Whats your name guy?"
"Sheamus" He said.
"Is that it or do you have a last name?" He asked.
"Yeah, it's mind your own goddamn business." He replied.
"I've definately heard that name before though." Brad said, rubbing his chin.
"Well it's not exactly the rarest name in the world!" Said Sheamus. "Becky come on." He said. "We've gotta go get some supplies."
"Okay." She said. "Brad, I'm gonna leave you with Sam, is that okay?"
"Yeah." He said unenthusiastically. "Great."
"Great!" She said, not noticing the sarcasm. "I'll be back soon."
Becky kissed Brad on the forehead, completely enveloping his face in the process. She gave him to Sam, and left with Sheamus to go to the market.

For the first ten minutes neither of them said anything to each other. Finally, Sam broke the silence.
"Thanks for saving me back there." She said.
"I was saving Becky." Brad responded. "You just happened to be there too." 
"For what its worth, I'm sorry for what I did to you." Sam said. "I just kind of liked the power I had. Maybe I went a bit over the top."
"A bit!?" Brad said, finally facing her. "You had me eating your shit!" 
"Okay, okay!" She said. "I went a LOT over the top."
Brad said nothing.
"You gonna tell Becky?" She asked.
"You're the only real friend shes ever had." Brad said. "So no. But you owe me one."
"Oh thanks Brad!" She said hugging him. "You're the best!"
"MMMFFMNNNEAAAUH" He said struggling.
"Oh sorry." She said giggling slightly. 
 
He and Sam didn't say much to each other for the rest of the afternoon. Until they felt the ground shake beneath them.
"What was that!?" Brad asked.
"I don't know!" Sam replied.
Sheamus and Becky stormed through the door and bolted it behind them.
"Whats going on!?" Sam asked, shaking.
"It's your mother." Sheamus said to Brad. 

End Notes:

Please leave a rating and a review!

Sheamus' past by Cheezo
Author's Notes:

Wow, really long chapter. Hope you guys enjoy!

"She looks really pissed!" Becky said to Brad. "What should we do?"
"We need to take cover!" Said Sheamus. "Come on, I've got a cellar we can hide in until we think something up."
Sheamus led the way with Becky close behind him. With Brad still in her hand, Sam also went after them. As the shaking grew more intense, the fedora Sheamus was wearing slipped off, revealing his blonde hair.
They reached the cellar and Sheamus locked the door behind them. Brad saw Sheamus' hair and a million thoughts raced through his mind.
"Blonde hair? Blue eyes?" He thought to himself.
Brad started to have flashbacks.
"Mommy, why does Becky look different from you and me?"
"Becky got her features from your father sweetie."
"What was daddy's name mommy?"
"Your fathers name was-" 
Brad looked up at Sheamus.
"It's you!" He exclaimed.
"Um, yeah?" Said Sheamus confused.
"Ever since I saw you, I've been wondering what it was about you that bugged me so much. I finally know." Said Brad.
"Brad who is he?" Said Becky.
"Becky, he's our dad!" Brad replied.
"W-Wha- I- REALLY?!" Said Becky finally.
"Alright, alright, you got me." Said Sheamus. "I was gonna tell you kids eventually, I just couldn't find the right time."
"Oh please there have been plenty of times!" Said Brad.
"Between me treating your arm and your giant mom attacking the city? I don't think so buddy." He replied. 

It took a while for everyone to adjust to the situation, but eventually everyone was on the same page.
"So Shea- uh, I mean dad." Said Brad. "Why did you leave?"
"It's quite a long story so I'll try and shorten it for you." Said Sheamus. "It all started back when you were a newborn baby."
"What did?" asked Brad.
"My shrinking." Said Sheamus.
"Hold the fuck up." Said Brad. "You're the reason I'm like this?"
"I guess it runs in the family." Said Sheamus, scratching his head. "So anyway, when you were a newborn-"
"Wait." Said Becky. "You don't look shrunken to me."
"I'll get to that in a bit." Sheamus replied. "So anyw-"
"Is this story gonna be long?" Asked Brad. "Cause were kinda under attack here."
"SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET ME SPEAK!" Sheamus yelled. "Anyway, it all started when you were a newborn."

16 years ago:

Your mother had just come back from the hospital after giving birth to you. We both walked through the front door and instantly took you up to your nursary that we had built for you. It was then that I noticed that somthing wasn't right. She and I were the same height. I was 6ft 2 before, now I was your mothers height of 5 ft 9. So anyway we went to the doctors yadda yadda you've already been through the same thing. Months passed and I was eventually the height you are now.

At first, your mother was kind and caring. Whenever she wasn't looking after you, she would make sure that everything was okay with me. But then she got pregnant with Becky.
Hold on, how did she get pregnant if you were tiny?
Hey! People can still concieve at 3ft. Now shut up I'm talking.
As you know, when a lady becomes pregnant, she has occasional mood swings. Sometimes that could mean..... horniness. So one night, after putting you to bed, she grabbed me and brought me up to her face. She had a smirk on her face that I knew too well. It was the same smile she had whenever we were about to....... you kids don't need to know. So I tried telling her not to do what I thought she would do but she wasn't taking no for an answer. I was basically raped that night. After that night, I think she realised that she liked the power she had over me. From that day on, she would torment me nearly everyday and her games were becoming more and more violent. First, she got me to give her a foot massage. After a while, she got bored of the same routine so one night, as I was rubbing her feet praying for the ordeal to be over, she started to lower her foot on me until I was completely trapped under her foot. She slowly started to add more pressure to see how much weight I could stand. Even after she had applied all of her weight on my body, she wanted more. She started to press dwn as hard as she could on me. As you know Brad, at this size, were pretty damn strong. After realising this, your mother decided she liked crusing me under her foot. So that also became a regular occurrence. It got to the point where she would wear flip flops all day and just keep me under her foot. She stopped giving me water and made me live off her foot sweat. To add to my humiliation, she would place me in her mouth and tell me to find scraps of food in her teeth. One night, as I was picking off all the scraps of food I could find, she closed her mouth and started to suck, as if I was a breath mint. This too, became one of her daily routines that she would do to me. In the space of 2 months. My life became a misery. Everyday I would get raped, give her a foot rub, spend the entire day under her foot, then spend the night looking for food in her mouth as she sucked me.
I decided that I couldn't take it anymore. One night, as she slept, I crept out of her mouth and made my way to the floor. I decided to run away. I didn't mind if I got eaten by a dog or anything like that. Any fate would have been better than what I had to endure on a daily basis. It took the entire night for me to get to the front door and when I did, I heard someone unlocking it and letting themselves in. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw my sister there. I was just lucky that she chose that day in particular to pay me a surprise visit. I noticed that she was wearing flip flops which was perfect for me. I walked up to her foot, climbed her shoe and started to rub her toes hoping she would feel me. She looked down and saw me.
"That has got to be the weirdest bug I've ever seen!" She said. She then knelt down and picked me up.
"Hey there lil fella!" She said. Then she noticed that this "bug" looked a lot like a human. After examining me closely, she finally realised who I really was. She held her hand over her mouth to stop herself from screaming.
"Sheamus?" She said. "What happened to you?"
After telling her everything that had happened to me over the past few months, her face changed to an expression of anger. I told her not to do anything and asked her to let me stay with her for a while. She slowly crept out with me in her pocket, and we drove back to her house. As the years dragged on I began to realise that I could alter my height, just like you did when you fought off those guys the other day, except you temporarily regained your full height whereas I could only go up to 6 inches or so at the time.
Wait, wait, wait, I can control this shit?
Yes, now shut up and lemme finish the story.
After realising that I could control my height, I spent everyday from that day on practising. Finally, after being shrunk for 6 years, I mastered what I like to call "Height alteration"
Pretty lame
Shut up Becky I'm talking!
After mastering height alteration, my sister got married and moved away, leaving her house in my name. I looked you two up instantly. Where you lived, the schools you went to, everything.
That's pretty creapy dad.
ARE YOU GONNA LET ME FINISH MY STORY OR NOT?
Sorry.
Now I know that this sounds creapy, but I sort of... followed you guys. I wanted to show myself to you but I always felt so ashamed for never being there. That's why I was there to help when Brad fought those guys off when he was 14. When Brad turned 16. I noticed he stopped leaving the house so I grew suspicious. That's when I started to follow you guys more often that usual. It never occurred to me that Brad had shrunk at such an early age. Plus, I never thought it was something one could inherit. A year later I followed you and Sam on your "Girls night out" cause I was still trying to find out what was going on with Brad. Then you girls were about to be.... you know by those guys. I got my truncheon out, ready to attack, then Brad sort of just popped out from your shoe and started fighting them. I was so shocked for a while that I didn't do anything. When I finally came to terms with what was happening I came to your rescue. I brought you back to treat your arm yadda yadda yadda you know the rest.

"So you get it now?" Sheamus asked.
"I guess so" Said Brad and Becky simultaneously.
"So, you and I basically have super powers?" Asked Brad.
"If you wanna call it that." Sheamus replied. "I mean, name one advantage of having the ability to shrink."
"It's useful in hide and seek." Said Becky.
"Shut up Becky" Said Brad and Sheamus.
"Okay, okay, I was just trying to liven up the mood you guys." She said.
"Well it's not helping so don't" Said Sheamus. "And you Brad, I'll teach you how to control this growth and shrink stuff when this is all over."
"How long will that take?" Asked Brad.
"Well," He began. "You've already managed to grow to your full height, that took me about a year. Plus I was self taught, you're gonna have me as a mentor. So hopefully it won't take long."

Suddenly, the roof above them was torn off. They looked up and saw their giant, naked mother looking down at them.
"There you are." She said looking at Brad and Becky. "I've been looking for you two everywhere."
She was at least 100 ft tall! Suddenly, her eyes locked onto Sheamus. She grabbed him and brought him to her face. Her expression instantly changed to anger.
"You." She said growling. 

End Notes:

Please leave a rating and a review!

One big happy family by Cheezo
Author's Notes:

@@@!!!READ THIS!!!@@@

I was really disappointed with the last chapter, so I replaced it with this one. The mother was completely out of character and it was mostly rushed. This is the last chapter of the story. If you did like the other version of this chapter, FEAR NOT! I haven't deleted it, i have it saved, so just let me know in the reviews if you would like to have it as an alternate ending or something. Anyway, enjoy the final chapter of Motherly Love :)

For a moment, everything was silent. Becky and Brad were too scared themselves to get involved and Sheamus was just trying his best not to get himself into even more trouble than he was already in. Then, much to everyones surprise, this Goddess dropped to the floor on her knees and started to cry.

“Sheamus!” She exclaimed. “All these years I’ve been worried about you! I thought I’d killed you!”
“There there Barbara,” Said Sheamus, patting her enormous index finger. “It’s okay, I’m here now.”
Sheamus spent the next 10 minutes trying to calm her down and was joined by Brad and Becky shortly after. 
“Now Barbara, how did you get so big?” Asked Sheamus, once he was convinced that she was calm enough to have a decent conversation with.
“I took Bradley’s restoration pills. I don’t know what I was thinking at the time. I think I just liked the feeling of being a mother again so much that I wanted to be bigger.” She said. “But ever since I took them I’ve been having mood swings. One minute I’m happy, next minute I’m angry. I’m so sorry to all of you!”
“It’s ok Barbara, I’m sure that if the doctors can make a restoration formula, they can make a um…..  Destoration formula.” Said Sheamus.
“Destoration?” Said Becky. “Is that even a word?”
“Oh, I don’t know. My point is, I’m sure we can restore your mother.”
Barbara smiled from above. Her attention suddenly turned to Brad in Sam’s hand. She then remembered what Sam had done, and her smile faded.
“You.” She said coldly to Sam before grabbing her. “Don’t think I’ve forgotten what you did to my son.”

Barbara grabbed Brad from Samantha’s hand and began to squeeze Samantha as hard as she could. Sam screamed in pain as she felt her bones starting to crack.
“MOM, STOP!” Yelled Brad.
“But sweetie” She said. “Don’t you remember what she did to you?”
“I’ll tell you everything later, just put her down.”
With much hesitance, Sam was put down. “Get out of my sight before I change my mind.” Said Barbara coldly. Samantha ran off without saying another word, crying.
“What the hell did Samantha do?” Asked Becky.
“Don’t worry about it.” Replied Brad
“Okay, so were in the middle of a city, with a giant, naked woman and a tiny naked man. What say we take this somewhere else eh?” Asked Sheamus.
“Y-Yeah, probably a good idea.” Said Barbara, holding out the hand Brad was in for the other two to hop on.
Barbara took them to a large, empty field where they could talk without any distractions. They talked for hours and finally agreed to live together.
“So were agreed?” Asked Brad.
“Yeah!” Said the other three. 
“Awesome! Let’s all be one big gay happy family!” Said Brad.
“Brad!” Yelled Barbara.
“What, I mean come on, you have to admit this is all really cheesy.” Said Brad.
They all laughed at this statement. Brad laid back in his mothers palm, smiling. It had been a hectic year with many twists and turns, but things were finally starting to look up.

1 year later:

Brad was woken up by Becky’s footsteps. He got up from his bed, and looked out of the window of the dollhouse he was living in. She was in her school uniform. She looked over to him and smiled.
“Happy Birthday!” She said enthusiastically.
“Thanks” Said Brad, half asleep. 
"Dad wants you to meet him for your height class thingy in 10 minutes so get ready so I can take you to him before I leave.” She said.
“God, why does he have to do it so early in the morning!?” he replied, wiping the sleep from his eyes.
Sheamus had been teaching Brad how to control his height problem for the last year. In 365 days all he was able to accomplish was restoring himself to one and a half feet tall at will. He would still occasionally return to his original height of 6ft for a few minutes every now and then, but for the most part, he was still small. They tried to get the doctors to make another restoration formula for Brad. But everytime they did, Brad would just shrink again after a few days, and it was starting to cost them a lot.
Brad put on his specially made tiny clothes and waited at the door of his dollhouse for Becky. When Becky finally came and started to take him to the basement, he looked out into the garden and saw his mother sleeping. The doctors were still unable to come up with a cure for her, but they were still working on it. Luckily, she had stopped growing at 100 ft. All in all, everything was mostly back to normal. Brad was progressively learning to control his height, their mom had stopped having her mood swings and was back to her old, sweet self and their dad was back. Brad was convinced that they would eventually find a cure for their mom and everything would soon, truly be, back to normal.

THE END

End Notes:

AAAWWWWW, aint that sweet? Thanks for reading everyone! I'm open for any ideas for a sequel as long as they're good. If you want a sequel just give me suggestions in the reviews and I'll consider them. I have more ideas for stories that I will post soon. 

Please leave a rating and a review! 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2590