Hell or High Water by Emma Gear
Summary:

After taking some medicine, a girl finds something incredibly strange going on with the world around her.

 

!NOTE! This story has some custom art to go along with it, something I have no idea how to include at this site. Clicking here will lead to an all text version, but there will also be a link to the .pdf with images included. If you don't care about that, this version is still 100% intact except for that.


Categories: Mouth Play, Giantess, Adventure, Crush, Feet, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 7331 Read: 28201 Published: December 17 2011 Updated: December 17 2011

1. Storms and Hallucinations by Emma Gear

2. Ancient Beast or Majestic Creature by Emma Gear

3. The Flying Ship by Emma Gear

4. Coming Ashore by Emma Gear

Storms and Hallucinations by Emma Gear
Author's Notes:

NOTE! If you would like to see the accompanying art, go download the .PDF file I have on my DeviantART account, here http://emmagear.deviantart.com/art/Hell-or-High-Water-274484409

This version is text only. This warning will only be on this page. Either way, I hope you enjoy.

“Hey everybody looks like Tropical Storm Whitney is gonna be beating the hell out of our coastline any minute now so make sure you stay inside and keep safe with E-Z-Z-Z-Y FM! That's Ezzzy FM 105.00, I'm Mike St. Michaels, and it's time for the soothing sounds of George Michael, and that ever so Careless Whisper.”


 


The smooth sounds of sax filled the air, completely out of place as Ann sped down a dark, stormy road. The car she drove had certainly seen better days. Beat up, scratched, and all around worn down, it was a vehicle most would be embarrassed to own, much less drive.


 


Ann though, well, she was different. She was the type that would seize the moment, regardless of what it actually meant. Not one to think ahead, she bought the vehicle off a whim from a man with white powder on his upper lip for a pittance, and after spending the better part of an hour trying to start it, she managed to succeed and drive it around a bit, albeit very slowly.


 


Lots of work was needed. It's propulsion was less smooth driving, and more jerky sputtering. Still, the required work had been done. Outwardly it still looked like the literal piece of garbage it was initially, but hidden beneath the hood was an engine loud and powerful enough to frighten children. As the only outward bit of customization, she scraped off the, “REO SPEEDWAGON” decal, replacing it with a sticker saying, “FAST TURTLE”


 


And so the Fast Turtle sped down the streets this cold, blustery night. Weather conditions didn't seem to bother Ann, as she drove at speeds that would be dangerous even on clear sunny day. The near pitch-black night, heavy rains, slight fog, slick roads, and George Michael song did little to dissuade her from her decision.


 


The ocean. Ann's goal was to reach the ocean and try for some insane surfing. Hours earlier, Ann had been suffering from a headache, and hadn't been too careful in selecting her medication to relieve it. A simple mix-up in similar looking bottles, and Ann had taken two of what her roommate would only refer to as, “Goofballs”. They took effect quickly, and convinced Ann to gather her things together before she drove out of the town of Densmore, in which she resided, and to the shoreline.


 


The Fast Turtle drove sloppily through the wet sand, having reached the beach, and did not stop until it was partially submerged in the water. A leg popped out of the car, not through an open door, but the driver-side window. Ann had attempted a Dukes of Hazzard-style exit from her car, but found it was much more difficult to jump out of a car feet first, than it was to dropkick your way inside.


 


It took more than a minute, but Ann finally managed to escape her car, and crashed on the cold, wet sand with a soft thump. The bitter cold and harsh winds visible once outside the car would lead a normal person to have second thoughts about what they were about to do. To Ann's, “medicated” eyes however, the sun shone brightly overhead, while a rosy cheeked cloud blew wind in every direction happily.


 


Wind whipped around the water's edge violently, bringing with it dangerous looking waves that were washing over the hood of the Fast Turtle. Lightning flashed constantly, rain fell at an incredible rate, and the low rumble of thunder seemed to never fully disappear.


 


Still, Ann paid it no mind, her focus on the surfboard attached to the top of the Fast Turtle. Her excitement reached new levels as she yanked it back roughly, finally dislodging it, losing her balance in the process, and falling into the sand once more. She lay back, holding the surfboard in her arms, and smiled at the clear blue sky as a beautiful rainbow arced overhead.


 


The storm continued its path of destruction onward, leaving Ann on the sand to mutter about rainbows in the dark. Had the storm been any more severe Ann could have been in serious danger right there, lying on the sand, but she paid the world around her no mind.


 


With a happy shout, she flipped back up onto two feet, and gulped the salty air deeply through her green colored lips. Holding her hand up to her forehead, she shielded her eyes from the sun she was imagining, and looked out over the clear ocean. Despite the powerful winds, her complementing lime green hair managed to stay tied, save for some bangs she let flop onto her face. Patting her bare stomach off, she was glad she thought ahead to wearing a light tank top that she had cut the bottom half off of to stay cool. The deep blue tank top matched her pants and boots, though she quickly kicked those off, paying no mind to where they landed as she made her way to the clear glassy water.


 


Horrific waves, almost seeming violent in their disposition, pelted Ann and her board, making their attempts at keeping her out of the water clear. Unfortunately, Ann was far beyond the point of caring what a few puny waves thought of her, and she redoubled, then tripled her efforts at making it out into the churning water.


 


After paddling for what seemed like hours, Ann felt she had to stop suddenly. Rubbing her eyes, she looked straight ahead, blinking a few times to be sure she wasn't seeing things.


 


It definitely wasn't her imagination. In her quest for the perfect wave, she had found something way better. Perfect waves can come by anytime, the massive, floating, Twinkie that bobbed about was definitely a once in a lifetime moment. The yellow sponge cake floated about invitingly, begging Ann to bite into it's perfect form.


 


Catus Carnivale, a luxury cruise liner for the rich and well-off, was slowly making its way to the port in Densmore where the passengers would unload. Weather conditions had caused the crew to order all the passengers into their room and off the outdoor decks, where the massive swells could potentially be dangerous. No one on the outdoor decks meant nobody able to notice the slack jawed stare of a young woman, miles away from land, floating in the water. She didn't seem to mind the incredible danger she was in, and only continued to stare at the ship as it moved slowly through the angrily swishing water.


 


Much to her dismay, Ann felt some strange forces begin to push her in random directions to and from her new obsession. Scores of happily swimming dolphins were playing nearby, making waves that tossed her around. Never one to care for sea life, Ann slid off her surfboard, before focusing all her strength into her arms, and pushing it towards the chirping dolphins.


 


The surfboard floated through the water ineffectually before a tremendous wave sent it back the direction it came, and right for the floating girl.


 


Ann's eyes widened as the dolphin's sensed her plan, and a particularly mean looking one slapped her board with its tail, sending it flying back at her.


 


The wave came crashing down, taking with it Ann and her surfboard. Though she fought it with all her ability, the swell had been powerful enough to send her careening into the cruise ship. Still not viewing it as any danger, Ann opened her mouth wide, hoping to get a bite of the golden cake, before she was plunged below the surface again.


 


It was no contest. Ann's head was smashed into the side of the ship powerfully, and though her inebriated mind dulled the pain, she lost consciousness in an instant. The violent motion of the waves sent her unconscious body in a different direction, as the ship continued to slowly move to Densmore.

Ancient Beast or Majestic Creature by Emma Gear

Fortune smiled upon Ann that day, as her unconscious body floated, relatively safely, to a sizable sandbar. Too small for any man made structures to be built on it, it was also devoid of all natural life. Unlike the typically cartoonish depictions of a tiny island with only a single tree, this sandbar was devoid of even that luxury. As a result, Ann's blue and lime green body stood out like a sore thumb against the uniform sand.


 


A gentle breeze caressed the sandbar, stirring up the sand and rousing Ann into consciousness once more. As silently and softly as it had arrived, the breeze died down, its only purpose seeming to be waking her. Thunder and lightning rumbled in the distance, as the worst of the storm seemed to have passed the sandbar, and was still on its way to the city.


 


Ann sat up, groggily opening her eyes. The world around her didn't seem solid, and constantly shifted between two images. One was a beautiful island resort. Clear blue sky, with an enormous neon arrow pointing towards the ocean, the word, “HOME” flashing on it. The other image, a completely empty sandbar. The mainland was barely visible in the distance, where it was still visibly storming, and the entire sky was dark.


 


Clutching her temples, Ann shakily rose to her feet, trying to focus. The soft sand bunched up between her toes, and she clenched them tightly, hoping to get some extra purchase to stabilize. Images flashed through Ann's mind, occasionally melding together.


 


Stepping forward, Ann's foot slips in the soft sand, bringing her down to a knee. She squints her eyes, the images before her refusing to stay consistent, constantly shifting. She doesn't know what's going on, but she does know figuring out where she is takes top priority.


 


Another slight breeze brushes over the sandbar, tussling Ann's neon green hair slightly. With great trepidation, Ann crawls on all fours until she feels the sand get wet beneath her knees. She feels around the sand blindly, smiling widely when she feels the actual water amongst the wet sand.


 


Crawling a bit further anxiously, she quickly feels the water level growing deeper, and, grateful to have enough, she reaches her hands forward. Opening her eyes, scoops, and splashes a handful of water into her face, hoping it'd help clear her vision.


 


“WHAT THE FU-” Ann screamed, finally breaking the silence she'd been exhibiting for an unnervingly long period of time. The ocean's salty water stung her eyes terribly, and she thrashed about violently, waiting for the pain to subside.


 


Relief did eventually come, though rather slowly. When it no longer stung to even slightly open her eyes, she braced herself, and forced her eyes open. Her vision had stabilized, and for this she was happy.


 


The happiness lasted fractions of a moment however, as her mind tried frantically to explain what she saw. Rubbing her eyes didn't change the image, and neither did pinching herself on the arm.


 


A vast ocean of blood spread out before her, occasionally bubbling in the distance. The sky had taken on a much more sinister appearance, and was colored a deep amber.


 


“Holy...” Ann said to herself, before turning around, hoping that the view would be different.


 


While the blood ocean still spread before her, the view behind was much more dangerous-looking. Lightning and fireballs rained from the sky, pitch-black clouds twisted violently in the sky, as angry monstrosities flew about.


 


Most importantly though, in the middle of all this was Densmore, her hometown. As though it were protected by a holy biome, the city was whole and intact. The landscape in the surrounding distance was mostly burning, and if not burning, then charred from having previously been burned.


 


Ann wanted to get home. She didn't feel safe being this far away from shelter, and she wanted to get off of this stupid...


 


With a start, Ann looked down. The terrifying effects of the world seemed to have reached her own location. What she had assumed to be sand, ended up being millions of tiny gray skulls. Digging her hand into it, she picked up a handful. They didn't appear to be normal human skulls, but were very similar. While a relief, she still shuddered and tossed the handful out into the thick, red ocean.


 


With strengthened resolve, Ann stomped onto the beach. Hundreds of the skulls shattered into dust beneath her soft sole, but she paid it no mind as she forced herself to run forward into the blood ocean. Her feet pounded into thousands more of the skulls, grinding them into dust as well, before the crimson ocean was deep enough to slow her run to a walk. She didn't know what she should do once she arrived back home, but she wasn't one to stand around and wait for something to happen.


 


No matter what, she was going to approach this situation the way she approached everything she had ever done.


 


There was no time to feel unsure. There was no time to worry about the consequences. She was ready to kick ass, and she wasn't going to let a bunch of scary imagery slow her down.


 


The trip through the blood ocean began rather uneventfully. The thick blood churned around her thighs, as she slowly powered her way through. There were few natural waves created by the blood, which, combined with the fact that the level hadn't mysteriously risen past her waist, was a welcome surprise. The less of her body and clothing that would be stained from the trip, the better.


 


Then, she felt it. Something was slithering around her legs.


 


Ann shuddered. She didn't like that feeling in her situation.


 


It slithered again, slower now, before choosing to reveal itself above the liquid. While she was thankful it wasn't some perverted old man, it was rather short-lived, as a terrifying beast rose out of the liquid. It turned its head, with glowing eyes to face Ann, and opened it's mouth, roaring at her.


 


Shaped like an ancient sea monster, it had a thick body with four fins and a long neck ending in a small head. Rows upon rows of sharp teeth filled that head, and Ann shuddered at the thought of those teeth ripping into her flesh.


 


The beast would have been the stuff of nightmares. It should have caused Ann to empty her bowels and weep in her final moments before a bloody death. Unfortunately, for the creature, it had a rather noticeable issue stunting its ability to intimidate her. It was an issue, well, with its size


 


In that it had hardly any. Ann could have held it in her fist, and was about to, had it not dived back under the sea. Content to ignore the almost strangely adorable monster, Ann took a step, and felt something brush her inner thigh.


 


Surprised and offended that it wouldn't leave her alone, Ann plunged her hand into the thick, waist-level blood. She grasped around blindly, her hands opening and closing blindly, finally squeezing when she found her target. The small beast wriggled in her hand slowly, apparently not used to being manhandled in such a way.


 


Ann lifted the beast out of the water, and brought it to her face angrily. It struggled to break free, occasionally roaring at her. Tightening her fingers on the tiny thing, she enjoyed its deep roars of pain while its flippers flopped uselessly through the gaps in her clenched fist.


 


====================


 


To anyone else, it was a strange sight. A woman slowly walking through the ocean, heading towards a city that was still being bombarded by a storm. Still several miles away from her destination, the water had yet to reach past her waistline, for one simple reason.


 


She was absolutely enormous. She could have passed for a normal sized woman at first sight. After all, this far out in the ocean, there wasn't a single thing to compare her size to. The sandbar she had awoken on was bare, completely lacking in reference points and until now, her trek through the ocean had been uneventful.


 


Now though, now there was a full-sized whale in her hands. She didn't appear to be getting along with it either, as her face glowed with rage. She squeezed her mighty fist eliciting a groan from the mighty animal, and a sinister smile from Ann as her eyes seemed to burn intently.



@@@@@@@


 


Small swirls ran through Ann's eyes as the ancient beast tried to break from her grip. Had it not been so pathetically tiny, it would have posed a serious threat to Ann, and anyone else out in the blood ocean for that matter. To that end, Ann wanted to prove her superiority to the beast, much in the way it would have done to her, if their sizes had been reversed.


 


The ineffectual thrashing and roaring of the beast only brought a smile to Ann's lips. She slipped her tongue out from between her lips, licking them in anticipation. It didn't exactly look tasty, and the fact that it was still alive should have made Ann reconsider her actions.


 


She didn't though. Ann's mind was made up, and she knew what she had to do. She was in a terrible, hellish landscape, and survival of the fittest was to be expected until she could get her bearings. Most people would agree with her logic.


 


Still, even they would be surprised when she opened her cavernous mouth, presenting it to the monster. She exhaled deeply, her breath washing over it, further inciting anger I the beast, before she moved its body towards her open mouth. It's angry writhing continued to grow more frantic, as it seemed to sense her intentions, and had no desire to travel down that terrible throat to her belly.


 


It would be lucky however, as it was still far too large to be swallowed whole. Its death came in a flash, as her teeth chomped down with astounding force.. The beasts entire upper body disappeared into her mouth cleanly, and the lower half of its body spewed a fiery, bubbling blood, that sprayed Ann's hand, but did little to negatively impact her smiling expression.


 


====================


 


The angry giantess holding the whale continued to examine it critically before opening her mouth wide, as strings of saliva formed around the roof of her mouth and tongue. It looked as though she were going to try her hand at eating the still sizable mammal in one go, a dangerous feat even for someone of her great size.


 


Her mouth came down slowly over the portion of the whale sticking out of her hand, and she held it there for a moment, seeming to ponder her course of action. Perhaps she was having second thoughts, and planned on saving the whale, allowing it to return to its natural habitat. Maybe she remembered that certain species of whales were endangered, and allowing the beast to live would be a great help.


 


Before any further justifications could be made though, her white teeth came down like a guillotine, cleanly cutting the top half of the whale off, and ending its struggles once and for all.


 


She smiled over her actions, and chewed the massive chunk of flesh, her powerful teeth grinding it into little bits. Her smile, bright and happy as it was over her choice, quickly faded. Something about this wasn't very pleasant, from the way her eyes bulged and the intense frown she made.


 


In one smooth movement, she tossed the remaining whale carcass off to the side, and started spitting chunks of whale flesh into the ocean, scraping her tongue with her fingernails, not appearing to have enjoyed the flavor of the whale.


 


@@@@@@@


 


“I've made a terrible mistake.” Ann thought to herself as she continued to chew chunks of the beasts flesh, hoping its flavor would improve as she did so.


 


It did not.


 


Inhaling deeply, Ann spit the contents of her mouth out into the blood ocean, losing her grip on the monsters body as she did so. The taste still lingered, and she scraped her tongue with her fingernails. It hurt, but it would prove a worthy endeavor if it helped get rid of the flavor.


 


It did not.


 


Out of habit, Ann bent over and did the only other thing that came to mind. She didn't stop to consider the sanity of her actions, but the aftertaste was so intense, she may not have cared anyway. Scooping her hands into the ocean of blood at waist level, she pooled a handful up to her mouth and let it all fall onto her outstretched tongue, praying it would counteract the flavor currently ravaging her taste buds.


 


It did not.


 


However, it wasn't the type of reaction she was expecting. The liquid dripped from her tongue in a way blood shouldn't have. When pooled around her waist it had the thickness and consistency one would expect from an ocean of blood, but once it was actually out on her hands, it felt much more watered down.


 


“WHAT THE FU-” Ann screamed as the overbearing salty flavor took its toll on her taste buds at a delayed rate, effectively wiping off the previous flavor, but causing Ann to convulse violently as her body rejected it.

The Flying Ship by Emma Gear

The giantess spit the ocean water out of her mouth, and continued spitting for about a minute, her eyes squinting shut with the effort. She shook her head a few times as she did so, slapping her cheeks for good measure. Over time her reactions began to grow less exaggerated, and after panting for a minute, she finally resumed her walk through the ocean.


 


She appeared to be deep in thought, as she walked through the water, creating massive swells with each movement in her powerful legs. Smaller creatures or vessels in her path would be tossed aside, not even worthy of her mighty notice. It would take something rather sizable to stay out at sea with a being as large as she.


 


It should be considered both a blessing and a curse then, that the stretch of ocean she was walking through was mostly bare, except for a rather large cruise ship. Only a small amount of time earlier, the ship had been a sight to behold, massive and wondrous in every way to the giantess.


 


Now though, it was directly in her path, puny and fragile in comparison. Her face upon seeing it was the furthest thing from excitement or awe.


 


@@@@@@@


 


“I wonder why this blood ocean is so salty...” Ann asked herself silently as she continued her walk. The city was getting closer, and she was approaching the edge of the terrible storm of lightning and fire. Small embers and sparks were already in the airspace around her, but never quite seem to hit.


 


Ann's relief at remaining burn and shock free, was the only good feeling she had had so far, but karma seemed to want to even out those minutely good feelings as well. A second obstacle, this one much different than her previous one, soon found itself directly into her path.


 


A small metal boat slowly floated in front of her. Innumerable red bugs were moving about the top decks, though many didn't move too much. Ann wasn't sure how she had missed it before, as its progress through the thick liquid was quite slow. A single, large flag hung over the liner, on which enormous pentagrams had been painted, leading Ann to believe this would be another potentially dangerous encounter.


 


Which is why she thanked every deity she could think of upon realizing it looked to be a small luxury liner, and not a battleship. Of course, it was only small in relative to Ann herself, who was the size of a hulking monstrosity by comparison. To the frantically running about red-skinned people onboard, it was likely a vessel of respectable size.


 


“What the hell is going on here...” Ann quietly whispered to herself. “Some crazy fucking demons on a tiny ship, that god damn ancient sea monster, a blood ocean, raining fire and lightning, and Densmore immune to it all, as though it were some kind of hallowed ground.”


 


Frowning, but wanting to know more, Ann pinched her fingers together to pick up one of the creatures running about. The creatures responded by running around in more panic with her advances, but she ignored it and lifted her pinched fingers up to her eyes.


 


Nothing. The body she had selected was pulped between her fingers without her realization, and Ann frowned again, before bending onto her knees and lowering her face to the level of the ship itself. Squinting, she was able to focus on a few of the beings running about, seeing that they were humanoid in shape, but their skin was bright red. Atop each of their little heads was a pair of minuscule horns, lending a sinister aura to them, despite their currently panicked movements.


 


Then, as if awakening from a deep sleep, all the pieces came together in Ann's mind.


 


====================


 


Passengers aboard the Catus Carnivale had taken to looking outside their windows as the ships normal bobbing about had grown more violent, and become worrisome. Warnings to stay inside over the liners public announcement system were readily ignored, as some of the more anxious passengers stepped outside their rooms.



Tropical Storm Whitney was visible, though it seemed to be dissipating in the distance past Densmore, which brought a sigh of relief to many a passenger. The relief was exclusive to but one side of the ship though, as those on the opposite side were greeted with the upper half of a phenomenally gigantic woman.


 


Their screams of panic carried through the air, alerting those on the opposite side that the idyllic scenery definitely had a darker side to it. Luckily, the few who looked directly upward at the sound of the screams were able to see the giantess towering over the vessel for quite a distance.


 


The panic reached a fever pitch though, as one of her huge, powerful hands descended to the passenger deck. Her huge fingers clumsily crashed into the deck, damaging a rather large section of it, as she effortlessly ground a small crowd of passengers into a blood stain.


 


As if it were an entirely new experience, one that she had never felt before, she raised her bloodied fingers to her hand. She studied them intently, as her pupils dilated and constricted with regular consistency.


 


Frowning, she separated her fingers slowly, and lowered her arm, the rest of her body following suit. To the unlucky people nearby, her already mountainous form seemed to grow even larger as her top half grew nearer. The descent ended abruptly, as her eyes looked over the ship with a frown.


 


Her mouth opened, a terrible cave of saliva and sharp, powerful teeth that would make short work of the boat, much less any of the individuals on board. Her tongue undulated. Something big was about to happen.


 


Then, she spoke.


 


A booming voice, powerful and commanding rang from above, trembling with authority. Those on the boat would have bent to her will, just from the tone of her voice, and followed any order she gave, out of fear for their own lives. Though they listened intently to her, hoping to do as she ordered, she wasn't really saying anything.


 


A steady stream of unintelligible nonsense spilled from her lips, like the bursting of a dam. Consonants jumbled together without vowels to form proper words, and on top of that, she seemed to be slurring her speech.


 


Confused and helpless, the normal sized people stared at their giantess captor in fear and wonder.


 


Then, the giantesses features turned sour. Her eyes narrowed and her hands roughly grabbed opposite ends of the boat, shaking the entire thing badly.


 


The thick, metal hull, creaked under her immense power, and began to bend inward at various points. Scores of passengers, fearing for their own safety began to try their luck jumping off the ship, and into the water.


 


A low, heavy laugh overpowered the terrified screams of the passengers.


 


She was enjoying it.


 


@@@@@@@


 


“SOMEHOW HELL HAS MADE ITS WAY TO EARTH! I've been granted this new body to assist in taking down the powerful hellspawn, and send them back where they came from!” Was the conclusion Ann arrived at.


 


“I'm finally getting my chance to save the world from a hell invasion! I'll be like William “B.J.” Blazkowicz! Or Flynn “Fly” Taggart! Maybe I'll win all kinds of awards for doing it, like Mr. Nukem did! I can see it now, they'll look back on me as Ann...” She excitedly shouted before pausing. She didn't have a last name, and her first name was too short to make an easy nickname out of.


 


After thinking for a minute and not coming up with a satisfactory answer, she gave up, and looked down at the boat at her waist again. It was still making an attempt to float away, but doing a poor job of it. With a frenzied look of determination, she grabbed both ends of the boat at once, and used all her strength to attempt to rip it in half.


 


The wooden hull seemed to bend apart, which was rather uncharacteristic for wood, at least in Ann's opinion. It didn't matter much in the end though, because it cracked in two all the same, spilling its contents into the water.


 


Bringing one half up to her face, she looked over it, with an expression of disdain, watching as many of the bright red demons fell off the edges, and hundreds of feet below to the sea. She poured her strength into her fingers, crumpling it a bit more, before finally letting it fall into the water.


 


Disdain became a smile, as she saw the scores of minuscule demons swimming about the water, and she scooped up a great handful. Sprinkling them all over her, she laughed derisively as they struggled for purchase, rolling down her body, but were unable to find any.


 


While slipping down her chest though, several slipped into the neckline of her small tank top, and tickled the sensitive skin between her breasts with their attempts to get out. While mentally, Ann was all over disposing of the demons, the physical tickling grew to be too much, and, while laughing aloud, she fell backwards into the ocean.


 


Not even an instant later, she popped back up from the murky liquid, her eyes burning with rage. No longer was she satisfied with lording her power over these puny beings, she had to utterly destroy them.


 


The two halves of the boat, long abandoned, were still sinking, and she angrily picked up both ends. With all her might, she slammed them into each other. Too engrossed in her actions to realize the wood was bending and crumpling more than it was actually cracking and splintering, she pressed the two halves into a giantess-fist sized ball.


 


Punching the ball into her open palm, Ann leaned back. She lifted an enormous leg out of the water, her lower half visible for the first time since she'd left the sandbar. Tremendous volumes of blood dripped down her leg and bare foot as she leaned further and further back into her pitch.


 


Feeling she was ready, Ann looked at the water below her, and purposely aimed her foot at the biggest cluster of swimming demons she could find. Her foot came down directly onto them, and her angry expression curved upwards slightly at the feeling of dozens of bodies squelch from her foot slamming into them on the waters surface.


 


The step was swift and merciless, crushing many into paste, but she also used it to twist her body for extra momentum, and threw the ball of ship as hard as she could into the horizon. It left her hand with such incredible force that it seemed to glow white hot in the air, and left behind a long tail of flames as it soared.


 


Panting from the effort, and having released a bit of tension, Ann sadly looked down at her small tanktop.


 


It wasn't covered in thick, red stains! Much as it appeared to be an ocean made entirely of blood, it didn't seem to have any of the qualities of it. Her clothes were clean, as was her skin, and the liquid didn't flow as slowly as blood would. Something about it was definitely strange, but she didn't have time to spend thinking over it.


 


Not one to question her good fortune, Ann sloshed the red liquid around a bit, upsetting the demons who had been lucky enough to survive who had survived the ordeal so far, before turning away. She waded through the crimson tide, noting after several steps that the water level was beginning to lower.


 


Smaller than she had remembered it, but mysteriously still intact was Densmore. She'd be on land soon, and then she could try to find out a way to protect her home.

Coming Ashore by Emma Gear

The sea was mysteriously calm, save for the occasional cry for help. The giantess had exerted her dominance over the Catus Carnivale, and left behind only a handful of survivors. Now she was making her way back to the shore.


 


Her destruction of the magnificent cruise liner seemed to go on for only a minute, but had taken enough time for the tropical storm to have left Densmore, and make its way through the countryside.


 


College students and other party animals began arriving back at the beach only moments after the rain had passed. While some questioned the car half submerged in the water, most ignored it and set about preparing the usual beach amenities.


 


Towels, volleyball nets, and even a couple of grills had been set up. Every single stereotype the 1960's portrayed beach goers as was already in full swing. A nerd with glasses built sand castles, only to have a buff beach bully kick it down, and steal his girlfriend. Waves crashed against the sand violently, though they paid it no mind.


 


Though the rain had stopped at the shoreline, the sky was still very dark, so anything coming into the tides would be invisible until it was very near. The giantess's approach was effectively masked by this fact, and the party goers kept doing what they do most, partying.


 


A young man and woman sat on a towel, hugging each other tightly, their lips pressing against the others. Their enthusiasm was unbridled, as their tongues explored the others mouth almost ferociously, so deep was their love. A small fire nearby completed the mood, warming them and providing the bare minimum of light, with which their eyes raked over each others inadequately clothed bodies..


 


Breaking free from the kiss, the young woman smiled seductively at her partner, motioning for him to follow her, as she ran to the edge of the water. The man, powered solely by his groin, ran after obediently.


 


As the fire faded from view, she began to take her clothes off as she ran, tossing them aside until she wore nothing. Her partner struggled to keep up as he slipped out of his own clothing.


 


After reaching the waters edge, bare as the day as she was born, she ran through the shallow water until it was deep enough to dive in. She swam nimbly, several meters out before turning to check on her partners progress.


 


He had fallen down in his frenzied attempt to remove his pants. Still struggling to get them off, the woman giggled at his efforts, and swam further out into the blackness. The dark cloud cover made it impossible to see below the waters surface, which did worry her a little.


 


Still, being concerned over what beasts may lie beneath the waters surface ended up being counter-productive, as an abnormally large wave crashed into her, forcing her below for a moment.


 


Surfacing as quickly as she could, she coughed and sputtered, making every attempt to catch her breath. Breathing deeply, she looked around wildly, now feeling vulnerable without her clothing.


 


Her male partner, still on shore, just sat and looked out into the ocean. She had swam too far out, and he didn't know her exact location anymore, so figured waiting would be for the best. He hadn't noticed the larger than normal wave, as it didn't do much more than wet his feet.


 


A blood-curdling scream pierced the serenity.


 


The woman, still swimming found the source of the waves coming towards her. A giantess, several hundred feet tall was making her way through the water, stirring up powerful waves with each of her steps.


 


Scared of the towering woman, she screamed as loudly as she could, which only served to draw the attention of the feminine colossus.


 


The scared woman made every attempt to swim back to land, trying to ignore the sound of rushing water all around her. Ignoring the sounds didn't stop what was occurring though, and she glanced back to see if she was in any danger.


 


Her scream was cut short as a massive bare foot stretched in all directions above her. The toes moved about, anxiously wanting to feel her body beneath them.


 


With crushing finality, the titaness's foot pressed onto the woman’s frail body, forcing her beneath the water, where her screams died.


 


The giantess continued her trek further, and with the next step she was easily visible to the party goers gathered at the waters edge. Among them, the woman’s partner, who had returned to the party in a panic, found himself meeting her same fate.


 


The giantesses wet feet crashed onto the soft sand, compressing several of the people into goo beneath her toes. The man whose love had just been wiped out in the water found himself at the edge of her footprint when the worst thing possible happened.


 


He tripped.


 


The giantess's foot came down, trapping his lower half beneath her big toe. The toes splayed as she settled her weight down, smothering and crushing more of the mans torso beneath it. He opened his mouth to shout, but only a fountain of blood came out, painting the sand a ghastly red.


 


Inhaling deeply, the powerful giantess's chest expanded outward suggestively as she took in the salty sea air.


 


Then, another step forward.


 


@@@@@@@


 


Whistling a jaunty tune, Ann continued her walk in the dark ocean. The crimson tide only rose to her ankles now, and she was only a few steps away from land when she heard it.


 


“It's such a beautiful day... EXCEPT WHERE YOU'RE STANDING!” a shrill, insulting voice called out.


 


Surprised, Ann stopped and looked for the source of the voice.


 


“Are you lost, milady? I can direct you to the nearest kitchen!” It continued.


 


Following the sound of the voice, Ann spotted a lone demon, swimming at her feet, looking up at her. Ann opened her mouth to respond, but was quickly interrupted.


 


“Oh, I didn't notice you there.” The demon began, smiling widely. “How do you like being so insignificant!”


 


“Insignificant?!” Ann shouted angrily, the demon's routine quickly growing old. “I'll show you insignifica-”


 


“I'd like to get to know someone like you!” The demon happily shouted, interrupting Ann again.


 


Ann stopped lifting her foot in preparation to stomp the demon, watching it suspiciously. Maybe the demon just wanted to lighten the mood! It might be helpful to have a demon as an ally, it might know of a way to save the rest of the world.


 


“...And then drown them.” the tiny demon finished, punctuating it with a chuckle.


 


Sighing, Ann lifted her foot out of the water, and slowly crushed the demon into the ankle-deep water. Its struggles didn't last too long, but she paid them no mind. Once they had finally died down, she set her weight onto the ocean's floor, a series of quick snaps confirming the annihilation of the rude demon.


 


Like a cat on catnip, she was learning to relish the feeling of wiping the tiny things out, and feeling the struggles underfoot only enhanced the feelings.


 


Smiling contentedly, Ann resumed her walk, coming ashore with the next step, right into the midst of a group of partying demons, who pelted her with insults as they tried to escape.


 


Slowly growing angry over their comments, Ann repositioned her foot slightly, noticing that one of the tiny demons had fallen over laughing. With an angry stare, she positioned her big toe to land directly upon the demons lower half, barely able to differentiate it from the many other demons caught beneath her massive sole.


 


The tiny, half-crushed demon opened his mouth, shooting out a fountain of bubbling blood.


 


Ann smiled.


 


“Y-Y-You-You seem li-like a v-v-very nice person.” it sputtered out, between throaty coughs.


 


Ann's expression softened, regret filling her.


 


“I KILL NICE PEOPLE YOU KNOW!” it added, laughing maniacally.


 


Ann frowned.


 


The foot lifted overhead, revealing the crushed bottom half of the demon, but only for an instant, as Ann's foot slammed onto it again.


 


Derisive laughter silenced, Ann continued her walk through the small crowd of demons, ignoring the fireballs falling from the sky, now that she was getting closer to Densmore.


 


It only took a few minutes, a vast improvement over the nearly half-hour drive it took her to reach the beach from town so long ago. The fire and lightning raining from the sky still had yet to touch her, and luckily Densmore had seemed to be just as lucky, as though it were a hallowed biome.


 


Ann smiled as she stood at the city's edge. She wasn't sure what she should do first, but finding out what sort of defenses the city had planned against the forces of hell would probably be a good thing.


 


Gingerly, Ann stepped forward, and carefully made sure her huge feet didn't crush any of the matchbox-sized vehicles beneath it. The city was pristine as usual, and she wanted to keep as much of it intact as someone her size could.


 


Suddenly, a bright flash.


 


Unprepared for it, Ann was momentarily blinded, and she rubbed her eyes for what felt like minutes, as an intense heat washed over her.


 


It lasted a few moments only. Ann blinked a few times, clearing the stars out of her eyes, before she re-examined her surroundings.


 


She wasn't in Densmore anymore.


 


At least, that's what she thought.


 


Instinctively, Ann looked down.


 


Her precious city was gone, replaced only with crag and rocks, spread about a massive crater.


 


At a complete loss, Ann only stared at the wasteland at her feet. Her once proud city stood here seconds ago, but now it was gone.


 


Densmore was gone.


 


It would never be back.


 


Ann clenched her fist. She didn't know who, or what was responsible for this, but she was certain of one thing.


 


There would be hell to pay.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2589