Change Happens by newschool2626
Summary:

As the world slowly starts to change, we take a look at a slowly evolving world through a single family's perspective. (Step Family. No actual incest.)


Categories: Butt, Feet, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes Word count: 38469 Read: 308500 Published: December 17 2011 Updated: September 15 2012
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The story never gives a specific age for any of the characters, but they are all 18+. Clearly the parents are, but the step sister and step brother, as well as all their friends, are at minimum 18. However, maybe they're as old as 25. That is left up to your imagination. Their school is also never specified, so maybe the step siblings and their friends go to a 4 year university, a two year college program, a graduate program, or heck, this is a science fiction/new world order story where men around the world are shrinking. So, you could imagine it as some kind of alternate Earth where there's a school of only 18 year-olds, which is where the school determines their future employment. I always tell my fans that it's up to your imagination when they ask me questions that the text does not answer.

1. The New Law by newschool2626

2. Telling Nicole by newschool2626

3. Amongst Friends by newschool2626

4. Late for School by newschool2626

5. The Power Shift by newschool2626

6. Two Wrongs by newschool2626

7. Idle Threats by newschool2626

8. Night of Preparation by newschool2626

9. Nighttime. The Worst Time. by newschool2626

10. The Morning After by newschool2626

11. Confliction by newschool2626

12. Amy's Dilemma by newschool2626

13. Pranks by newschool2626

14. Making History by newschool2626

15. Life Changes by newschool2626

The New Law by newschool2626

            As Nicole drove home from school, she was flipping from radio station to radio station trying to find something good to listen to, but after going through almost every single station, she gave the button one final push before she decided to give up. The last thing she landed on was the news, and they were of course talking about the same thing they had been talking about for the last year. Men all around the world were starting to shrink, but no one knew why. It clearly wasn’t warfare, because almost every single country had been hit by it. Scientists were baffled by not only what could cause such an event, but the fact that it only effected the male population. Many argued that it had to do with the Y chromosome because it was in the DNA, which could affect the entire size of the body, but none could actually explain how it happened, which is why many still believe that shrinking is caused in other ways.

            Even though the first recorded person shrinking happened a year ago, it hadn’t really affected Nicole’s life. After all, it’s not like the entire male population had shrunk… yet. There are 7 billion people on planet Earth, and even though less than half of them are male, that’s still a lot of people for the disease to get to. So, Nicole didn’t actually have anyone close to her that it had affected. That’s not to say she didn’t know anyone who had shrunken though. There were a handful of Nicole’s female friends who had been affected because their brothers, or their fathers, or even their boyfriends had decreased in size. Some families seem to cope with the change, while it destroyed others. Some girlfriends could handle having a pint-sized boyfriend, while others felt a breakup was necessary.

            Overall, it seems like most people still don’t know how to handle the situation. Nicole thought this made sense though because many of the men were still normal sized. No one was sure how many men had shrunk, but her school did average it out to about one out of twenty of the boys at her school had fallen victim to the disease. That meant in a class with twenty students total and ten of them being young men, all of them might still be perfectly normal size, which meant that people generally didn’t think about what they would do if one of their loved one’s had become pint-sized until the day it happened.

            As for the people who did seem to care about the subject, it seemed to be very political, mostly because, it was. It was the number one issue in politics and seemed pretty divided into two extremes. One side was highly unrealistic about the situation by putting too much emphasis on taking care of every single shrunken male and changing the world to make it shrunken accessible. The other side on the other hand seemed almost cold hearted as they talked about not wasting any money on those who can almost in no way be helped at their new sizes. Both sides had their good points, but she knew only one side could win. Either people would adapt and make buildings and shops more shrunken male friendly, or the shrunken men of the world would have to face the fact that too many shrunken men equaled too many problems for normal people to handle.

            As Nicole thought about all of this, the news caught her interest when she heard one of them talk about a new law being passed. She then settled her mind a little and turned up the radio to hear what they were talking about. It was a man and a woman arguing, but they seemed to have a playful demeanor and weren't getting too heated. There was a familiarity between the two speakers, and while the woman was being challenged, she seemed confident in her answers and happy to explain them.

“So, you’re saying you’re perfectly okay with this new law?”

“Yes.”

“And it doesn’t bother you that if a man shrinks, the police no longer have to look for him because he’s a man?”

“It makes absolutely no sense for the tax payers to waste their money to have cops get out a magnifying glass and look for every lost shrunken male in the United States.”

“You think it doesn’t make sense to find a loved one that’s lost?”

“Not by the police. If a tiny man is lost, his loved ones should be looking for him, not the police. Besides, ninety-nine percent of the time the man is never found, and if he is, it’s because someone in his family finally found him at home after he had fallen into a drawer or underneath the bed.”

“But this law doesn’t limit it to just shrunken men, but all men. I’m still normal sized and enjoying my normal sized life, but according to you, it doesn’t matter if I go missing either.”

“No, it doesn’t, because in that case, the reason you might have went missing is because you shrunk, which happens all the time. If they shrink at home, usually they can let someone know, but if they happen to be out at the movies, or be taking a walk through the park when they suddenly shrink, we don’t need an entire police force doing an investigation, looking all over the town for someone who is one inch tall.”

“So you’re saying we should put no effort into finding these tiny men?”

“I know it sounds cruel, but you have to look at the facts.”

“Ok, so you’re claiming it’s perfectly fine to stop trying since we weren’t doing a good job to begin with.”

“Yes, plus the fact that cops are predominately male, which means we’ve lost a chunk of our police force due to this disease. In some counties, the police force has dropped over twenty percent due to men no longer being able to protect and serve our people, and the number is only going to increase as more and more men continue to shrink. That’s why the issue we need to focus on isn’t looking for tiny men, but finding women to take their places so we’ll still have a police force!”

“Ha! If we have a predominately female police force, we might as well just not have one at all.”

“And why’s that?”

“Because a female cop is not intimidating.”

“You don’t think women are intimidating?”

“Typically not.”

“So you don’t find me intimidating?”

“No.”

“Well you should.”

“And why’s that?”

“Because you’re a man, and I’m a woman, and that means one thing. If they don’t find a way to stop men from shrinking, then all men will likely become one inch tall, which means eventually you will become one inch tall. But I’ll stay the size I am, which means that eventually you’ll be no bigger than my pinky toe. Heck, by the end of this interview you could end up shrinking, and if I wasn’t watching when it happened, then the only way you could get my attention is if you walked under this table to reach my foot. Now, lucky for you, I’m wearing a pair of open toe high heels, and they’re loose enough at the end where you could actually climb my shoe and crawl in between my toes, which is obviously what you would have to do because I couldn’t feel you just tapping on one of my toes at one inch tall. You’d have to get between my toes and wiggle around to let me know you’re down there. I just hope for your sake I don’t end up scrunching my toes out of reflex and drag you underneath them. That fact doesn’t intimidate you? You're not scared at the  very real  possibility of being trapped beneath my pretty little toes?”

(Laughing) “Well not when you throw the word ‘pretty’ in there.”

“Oh, I just threw that word in there to cushion the thought of your tiny body being trapped between my toes. Trust me, when I’ve been walking around in high heels all day, there’s nothing pretty about my feet.”

“Well, that’s okay, because it looks like it’s time to wrap this interview up anyways, which means it looks like I won’t have to deal with gigantic toes!”

(Laughing) “At least not today.”

“But hey, maybe this next guy I’m about to interview will shrink while we’re talking to him. If I find out he has foot-fetish, I’ll send him your way!”

“I appreciate that.”

“And I appreciate you coming on to do my show. We may not always see eye to eye, but that’s why I love bringing you on. Anywho, our next guest….”

            The interview starts to come to a close and Nicole turns down her speakers as she thinks about what she just heard. It almost seemed unbelievable that men could no longer be declared as a “missing” person. This seemed to be a big win for the political side that tended to be more cold hearted, but Nicole had to admit that the girl on the radio made a lot of good points for her side. It didn’t seem like the morally right thing, but it sounded pretty ethical. Nicole pulled in her driveway and couldn’t wait to talk to her parents about this new law. After all, it hadn’t been the biggest news all day… at least… that’s what she thought until she went inside.

Telling Nicole by newschool2626

            As Nicole walks into the house, she immediately hears her mother yelling from another room asking who’s there. Nicole answers back and then her mother tells her to come to the family room. When Nicole walks in, she sees her mother sitting on the couch with her head down as she looks spaced out as she stares at her hands, which were folded in her lap. Nicole could tell her mother was very worried about something. Jenna finally stopped spacing out and looked over at her daughter. As her eyes scan into the hall that Nicole’s body was blocking from her view, Jenna asks “Is your step brother not with you?” Nicole shakes her head, “He went to a friend’s house.” Jenna sighs, “Good. That means I can break the news to you first.” Nicole now looks very concerned and Jenna picks up on this. She then gestures for her daughter to sit on the couch with her.

            Nicole sat right next to her mother and waited patiently for her to say something. After a few moments, Jenna was finally able to start speaking “After you left for school, I went to my car to leave for work, but as soon as I got into the garage, I noticed your step father’s car was still here. Now, as you know, Dan typically leaves an hour earlier than the rest of us for work, so I was baffled that his car was still here. The reason I was so baffled was because I didn’t remember seeing him in bed next to me when I woke up, which he usually isn’t since he’s generally out the door before my alarm goes off. So, I went up stairs to see if I just hadn’t noticed him, but he still wasn’t there. I had no idea what to think, so I got out my phone and called him, but then I heard his phone ringing. I walked over to Dan’s side of the bed and found it was still on his nightstand. That’s when I found out….”

           As Jenna pauses, Nicole is at the edge of her seat in anticipation for how this story ends and asks “So, what happened? Did he get fired? Is he leaving you? Is he cheating on you?” Jenna shakes her head “It’s nothing like that. I’m afraid it’s a little worse…. After I hung up my phone, I glanced over at his bed again, and to my complete and total shock, there he was.” Nicole now looks incredibly confused “How could you not notice him there one minute, and then see him the next?” Jenna sighs, “He was laying on the pillow. I didn’t notice him because… your step father has caught the disease, or genetic disorder, or whatever they’re calling it now…. Nicole, you step father has shrunken. He’s only one inch tall.”

           Nicole is speechless. This was the last thing she expected to hear when she came home today. Up until now, this size changing plague hadn’t affected her life in a single way, and she wasn’t really expecting it to. It was just one of those things where she would watch it on the news, and even though she saw how many lives the virus was affecting, she never thought it would happen to someone living in her own home, and since she had only been seeing and hearing about it from the media mostly, it felt just like any other tragedy she watched on the news. After all, every time she watched a natural disaster on TV, she didn’t worry about her house being hit by a tornado or hurricane. It was just one of those things where you think “That’s horrible” but then you don't think abut it happening to you.

           As Jenna let this idea sink into her daughter’s mind, she went on to describe what happened a little more “According to Dan, he woke up and turned his alarm off, but he just couldn’t get out of his bed. He was too tired. I guess that was from the shrinking process starting to work on his body. So, he accidently drifted back to sleep as he laid in bed, and when he woke up, he was even more startled to see my giant face leaning over him than I was to see his tiny body as I gently woke him up.” Nicole couldn’t imagine how shocking that situation must have been for either of them. She then wondered where her tiny step father was. Even though this was an obviously horrible situation for everyone, Nicole realized that she finally knew someone who was shrunken and she wanted to see what her step father looked like in his new form. Nicole quietly asks “Can I see him?”

           Jenna softly nods her head and then looks down at her hands which are still folded. As she opens them up, Nicole’s jaw drops as she sees her tiny step father in the hands of her mother. Dan looks even more depressed than his wife. Nicole then mutters “He looks just like Dan.” Dan jerks his head up in disbelief and says “I am Dan!” Nicole realizes she’s offended him and apologizes, “Sorry. I mean, I know you’re Dan, but it’s like you’re a whole new person now. I always think of you as someone who’s a foot taller than me, so at this size, I don’t really think of you as Dan, even though you look just like him. I mean, you are him, but it’s just not registered in my brain that you’re him…or something….” Nicole then looks to her mom for support, “Do you know what I mean.” Jenna nods and comfortingly says “I understand what you’re saying.” Dan still feels slightly insulted, but he lets it go because she did have a point. At this size, he didn’t look really look or feel like himself.

           There’s a very long, awkward pause as no one says anything. Jenna then looks straight ahead as if she was zoned out again and softly says “I have no idea how I’m going to tell Kevin.” She then looks over at her daughter, who gives her a sympathetic look. Jenna then asks, “Should I tell him the same way I told you? Did you think the way I told you was okay?” Nicole nods, but then adds “But what about for the second part? Have you thought about how you’re going to tell him that?” Jenna looks confused and asks “What second part?” Nicole then reminds him “The likeliness that he'll get it too. They may not know if the disease is a genetic disorder or environmental or some sort of bacteria virus, but every time a man shrinks, his male relatives end up shrinking later as well. They even did that story the other day about how guys who have a shrunken dad or son go into the doctor’s office to get a check up, and even though they look the exact same, their blood work or DNA or whatever show signs of their body starting to go through changes even though they haven’t started shrinking yet. It could be today, or it could be a year from now… but Kevin is going to shrink too.” Jenna looks at her tiny husband, and then back at her daughter, “We didn’t even think about that. We’ve been so worried about how we’re going to break it to him that his father shrank, we didn’t even think about the fact he’ll be shrinking too!”

           Nicole optimistically asks “Do you think you’ll even have to tell him? Maybe he already knows?” Jenna shakes her head “He never pays attention to anything like that. He has that typical, apathetic attitude a lot of young adults your age have, acting like none of it matters because you can't control what's going on in the world.” Nicole sees the depression on her mom’s face and tries to lighten the mood by making an inappropriate joke, “Well, if you want, I could tell him… as long as I can tease him about it. I’d love to see the look on his face when I tell him that he’ll be the size of his big step sister’s pinky toe real soon!” Jenna’s frown did momentarily turn into a small smile for a moment, but then Dan said “That’s not funny!” Jenna gave him a look that said she agreed with him and then gave her daughter a disapproving look. Nicole than says “Sorry. I forgot you were here, little guy.” Dan starts to get a little angry “Don’t call me that!” Nicole than replies “I didn’t mean that in a demoralizing way, I was just saying I made the joke because I forgot you were in the room for a second because you’re so small. I wouldn’t have said that if I remembered you were in the room.” Dan becomes a little bit angrier, “Even if I wasn’t in the room, it would still be inappropriate.” Jenna tries to calm him “Relax. She wouldn’t really tease him about it. She knows how serious this is, which is why she tried to get me to smile.”

           Nicole remained quiet for a minute as she let her mother think about what she might say to her step son. Nicole on the other hand was thinking about her step brother, and how he had always been a little small. Nicole was always slightly taller than her little step brother. They were both adults now, so it was unlikely he was going to get any taller, but his dad continued holding out hope that he would hit a huge growth during his college years and would no longer be such a shrimp, but even their family doctor said that was incredibly unlikely because most young adults will only gain an inch or two at most. Still, Dan continued to champion the extremely slim possibility, hoping his son would beat the odds and not be known as the short guy for the rest of his life.

           As Nicole thought about this, she couldn’t help but smile. When her mom and step dad noticed this, she jokingly said “I guess this means that even if he does hit that super growth spurt, I’ll still get to be the bigger sibling!” Her mom gave her a disappointed look and Nicole responded less jokingly “What? I'm just saying the silver lining is that you guys don’t have to worry about him growing anymore. We all know he probably wasn't going to get taller, but even if he did grow two feet over night, it wouldn’t matter anyways unless they cure the disease.” Though Nicole had made a good point, she could see her mother and step father were still not happy that she brought it up. This was the moment Nicole decided to excuse herself to let her parents get ready for the hard conversation they were about to have.

           When Nicole heard her step brother come home, she could hear her mom telling him to sit down. She never liked her step brother, but she did feel a shred of sympathy for him. Nicole couldn’t begin to imagine what it would be like to find out you’ll be shrinking down to a millionth time your own size and might have to permanently stay that way. It also made her wonder how this would change the family dynamic. Nicole tried to visualize what it would be like for her tiny step brother to be standing around and watch as her mom and herself roam the house and look like giants, even though they would really just be normal sized. She never thought about how shrunken family members might effect her life, but Nicole knew she was about to find out.

Amongst Friends by newschool2626

            It had only been a couple weeks had passed since Nicole’s step dad had shrunken, but things around her had already started to change. The obvious changes were of course around her house, but then there were also changes Nicole didn’t see coming. The big one she didn’t see coming was how much more open her friends became about their shrunken family members now that she had one too. Nicole sat with a group of friends outside as they all enjoyed the beautiful weather when the subject of living with s miniature family members was brought up. They innocently talked about it for a while, but then Nicole brought up the fact that she had felt guilty because she almost accidently knocked her step dad off the kitchen table when they were having breakfast that morning. Theresa then gives an embarrassed look and smiles as she says “I’ve got something that will make you feel less guilty.” The girls look at her with curiosity and she explains “So, yesterday whenever I would walk around, I would constantly feel this rock in my shoe.” Amelia already knows where this is headed, “Oh no!” Theresa then continues “But every time I felt it, I was always too busy to deal with it, and whenever I wasn’t too busy, I had completely forgotten about it. So, when I finally got home last night, I took off my shoes and remembered that there was a rock inside of one of them that had been bother me all day. So, I look inside and there was my dad, too weak to even move!” Amelia then asks “How did he get in there?” Theresa stifles a laugh, “Apparently Collie, our dog, kept sniffing him and wouldn’t leave him alone, so he got scared and climbed into my shoe to hide from her… but then he couldn’t get out and eventually fell asleep. He said the next morning he woke up to the sight of my foot sliding into my shoe as I started my day.” Amelia replies “That’s horrible!”

           Claire looks around at the group. She was a bit older than the other young women around her, but it was still hard for to say what she was about to say. She then admits “I have that beat… well, almost.” Nicole laughs, “How do you almost have that beat? What? Did you have your dad in your shoe only until the end of school or something?” Claire shook her head, “It has nothing to do with my shoes or my dad. It happened in the bathroom with my little brother.” Nicole laughs, “I feel like we’re playing Clue now.” Amelia on the other hand looks very serious and asks “In the bathroom? Don’t tell me he fell in-” Claire then interrupts “Ew! No! This isn’t a toilet story…. There just happens to be a toilet in it. Anyway, this is what happened. We all know how tiny people can’t go to the bathroom on their own, so, my mom took my little brother to the upstairs toilet and set him on the seat so he could do what he needed to do, but then the phone rang and my mom left and told him she’d be right back. Well, during that time, I had to pee too! So, when I go in the bathroom and get in front of the toilet, I pull down my pants, sit down, and I do what I need to do in there too. Well, when I was done, I heard a knock on the door and it was my mom asking me if I was in there. I told her I was and then started pulling up my pants. She then asked what I did with my little brother who was on the toilet seat whenever she left. I then stop what I’m doing and turn around and make sure he isn’t in the toilet. When I don’t see him, I look around the ground, but I don’t see him there either. I then stop to think about it for a second. Assuming he was at the front of the toilet, which is generally where we put him, he would have been screaming trying to get my attention until he saw my big bare ass about to sit on him, and then he would have had to run and dive off the front end of the toilet. So I look at my feet and don’t seem him, but then I realized my pants were probably down when he dove, making him inside my pants, which I thankfully hadn’t pulled up all the way yet. So, I pull off my pants, and sure enough, there he was, lying in my panties…. If my mom wouldn’t have knocked on the bathroom door, he probably would have ended up spending the night with me because I was going straight to bed after I finished in the bathroom!”

           The girls were all quiet for a minute, until Amelia asks “So, what did your mom say?” Claire casually answers “Nothing. I just told her I had him and he was safe. I didn’t tell her what happened.” Amelia then gives a curious look, “And neither did your brother?” Claire shakes her head “No. Why would he want anyone to know that he almost had to spend the night sleeping in my buttcrack?” Debra then busts out laughing, “So he was in the back of your panties?” Claire looks embarrassed now and admits “Yeah. I’m not sure if that’s just where he fell, if he was trying to climb up the back of them to escape, or if that’s the side he wanted to be on when I started pulling my pants up.” Amelia then jokingly responds “I doubt that would have been the side he chose. It may not be the more intimate side, but it’s definitely the smellier side!” The girls all shared a gross, embarrassing laugh. Then Claire said “I don’t know, but he must have been super close to it because my pants were almost all the way up so my booty must have been right in his face. I’m telling ya, after that, I’m always looking down at the toilet seat from now on.”

           Debra, who had been pretty quiet almost the entire time, finally chirped in and said “Oh, now I’m definitely not. I’ve been trying to get my little step brother ‘accidently’ in a situation like the one you two just described for months.” Amelia shoots her a dirty look “That’s not funny.” Debra shrugs “Who’s joking? I hate my little step brother and I’ve wanted sweet revenge on him ever since he became his new size, but I can’t do it on purpose because then his mom will murder me.” Claire gives Debra a disturbed look and huffs “You’re pretty twisted, Deb.” Debra then explains “It’s different for you, Claire. Your brother is actually related to you, but mine is just an annoying little twerp who lives with me.” She then turns to Nicole for support, “You understand where I’m coming from, don’t you?” Nicole felt a bit under pressure, but responded honestly “I do really hate my step brother, but I haven’t been hoping he falls into my sneaker when he shrinks or anything.” Debra grins “Believe me, you will. Once he shrinks, there’s a definite change.”

           Theresa then agrees “I’ll admit there’s a change. I mean, they’re just so powerless at their new size. I didn’t even get in trouble whenever I had my dad in my shoe for the entire day. He just let it slide. Didn’t even lecture me to watch where I step!” Claire then added “I can admit there’s a change, because like Theresa said, they’re powerless. My little brother used to always pester the crap out of me, but now it’s something that’s really hard for him to do. The only annoying things he does now is related to being small, like standing on my toilet seat when I need to pee!” The girls all laugh and start to change the conversation. Nicole was the only one who couldn’t was no longer paying attention to the rest of the conversation. She just kept thinking about the shrinking thing. She never even thought about there being a shift in power whenever her step dad shrank, or when her step brother would eventually shrink, but the more she thought about it, the more it seemed so obvious. She then thought about the interview she heard on the radio the day her step dad shrank and how the woman talked about how if the guy shrunk right in front of her, he could only get her attention by wiggling between her toes. Nicole had always enjoyed the fact that she was bigger than her step brother, and if they didn’t find a cure for this new shrinking disease, her toes alone would be more powerful than he was when he finally shrank, not to mention all the other shrunken men in the world. This thought made her giggle and smile.

Late for School by newschool2626

            As Nicole gets done finishing up her breakfast in the kitchen, she sees the clock and realizes there was no way she was going to make it to her first class on time. She then walked into the family room to watch TV, as she usually did when she was late, but she suddenly remembered that’s where her step father spent his days while his wife was at work. She knew he would disapprove of her sticking around the house a little while longer, but found herself not really caring about what repercussions he might threaten her with. This had actually been happening a lot lately. Any time he would go into ‘parent mode’, she would just roll her eyes and not really pay attention. Before he shrunk, she felt like it as stupid that he was trying to discipline her considering she was a grown ass  adult, and now that he had shrunken she was taking him even less serious. Yes, she was still living in his house, but her mom was paying for school, so this really didn't seem like any of his concern.

            As Nicole sat on the couch and picked up the remote to change the channel, her step father turned around and asked her what she was doing. Nicole made the smart-aleck remark “Watching TV.” Dan then got a little angry, “Doesn't your first class start soon?!” She once again responded in a very smart-aleck tone “Yep, and I’m already late, sooo...” Dan’s voice becomes more demanding “Well then, you better get your ass moving!” Nicole sighed and explained the situation to him “Look, I’m already late, so why would I rush? So, why would I hurry up to school just to be less late? It’s not like they punish you more for every minute you’re late, so there’s no reason to get to school as fast as possible when I can enjoy part of my morning here instead of showing up halfway through my first class.”

            That’s when her step dad started going all out with “Being late doesn't mean you can just miss the entire first class” and “Don’t try and argue with me, young lady” and a whole bunch of phrases Nicole started zoning out on. As she sat there and watched her step father yelling at her, she didn’t feel threatened one bit. Maybe it was because watching a shrunken man throw a fit was more funny than scary, and definitely more entertaining than any show on this early in the morning. After it stopped being funny though, she got up and said “Whatever, I’ll just go watch TV in my room.” Dan than screamed “No, you’re not just walking away. You sit your ass down right now and show me some damn respect.” Nicole sighed and sat back down and listened to her step father continue.

           After a few more minutes, his lecturing was in no way entertaining any more, and now it was just starting to agitate her. She just kept thinking about how easy it would be to knock him over, or to cover him up with an empty glass so she would no longer have to hear him. She then started thinking about the stories her friends were telling her a couple of weeks ago, and how she bet Theresa’s dad no longer yelled at her after being stuck under his daughter’s foot all day. He would probably be too worried he might end up ‘accidently’ spending another day in her shoe if he did something to piss her off. Nicole totally understood where Debra was coming from now. If Nicole would have had an ‘accident’ with her step father like the other girls had, she probably wouldn’t be getting a lecture right now.

           Nicole then started thinking about how scared Claire’s brother must have been when he got an up-close view of her derriere. He must have felt so powerless in that situation. The only thing that stopped him from getting a closer look was a change of luck when their mother knocked on the door, which saved him just in time. He was so powerless he couldn’t even stop himself from having to sleep in the back of a girl’s panties. Heck, he probably would have had to sleep in her buttcrack since most girls’ underwear is usually being partially eaten by their buttcrack. The fact that he was incapable of stopping it and had to have outside help just kept repeating in Nicole’s mind over and over. Then Nicole made a small joke to herself as she thought “It’s too bad his mom knocked on the door that night. I bet Claire’s butt cheeks are much comfier than his bed, though his mattress probably doesn’t smell anywhere near as bad.”

           As Nicole thought about her joke, she cracked a small smile as she tried not to laugh. Her father then shouted “Is something funny?” That’s when Nicole decided she wasn’t going to take it anymore “Actually, yeah. There is. I’ve got a guy who’s yelling at me like he’s my father when he’s isn’t, not to mention that the guy is tinier than my pinky toe and has no right to yell at someone a lot bigger than he is.” Of course, this didn’t go over well with Dan for one minute and he yelled back “I’m the authority figure of this household, and you have to listen to what I say, and do what I say. Do you understand me?” Nicole could see he clearly wasn’t getting the message, but she then realized why. She still didn’t have an ‘accident’ that put him in his place. That’s when she decided to pick him up, which would hopefully throw up a red flag for him. As she stood up and picked his tiny body off the table he continued to yell, but Nicole easily spoke over him “You are way too small to be barking out orders. You’re like a handheld object, so don’t give me attitude! Now, do you understand me?”

           As he yelled back “You put me down this instant” Nicole could tell the message wasn’t sinking in. He must have been held in her hands far too many times for transportation to see it as a threat. To him, her hands still meant safety. The only way he would be afraid of her is if she had an ‘accident’, but Nicole didn’t feel like waiting for one to happen. Hearing someone so much smaller yell at her like he wasn’t a million times smaller than she is was pissing her off, especially when she knew her friends no longer had to deal with the same issues. That’s when Nicole decided to demonstrate her power, but unlike her friends, she would be completely aware of it.

           Once she made this decision, her tiny step father finished up his rant by saying “I’m the one that’s in charge of you! You do as I say. So when I tell you to get your ass to school, you get your ass to school, or I’ll make you!” Nicole laughs, “And how the hell would you plan on doing that?” For the first time, her step father has no response, and she decides to take advantage of this moment as she quickly moves him right behind her butt and says “How exactly do you plan on forcing this big ass to go to school? It looks like it’s a little more than you can handle.” As she giggles, her dad starts yelling at her again. She couldn’t believe he still wasn’t even becoming the slightest bit intimidated. As she stared at his position, she came up with a reason why he still didn’t seem threatened by her. When she rolled out of bed this morning, after hitting the snooze button one too many times, she through on a pair of loose sweatpants instead of jeans like she usually wears. The sweatpants she was wearing didn’t remotely show the shape of her ass. It was like she might as well not even be holding Dan back there since he couldn’t see the weapon she was threatening him with.

           Nicole then thought about how scared Claire’s brother must have felt as he was inches away from Claire’s enormous, bare ass. Nicole’s butt may not be very intimidating in its shapeless form, but she knew it would be scary if he saw its full figure, especially when bare. Nicole knew to pull this off she would have to become a little more devious, so she pulled down the back of her sweats and underwear to give her step father two big reasons he should feel threatened by her. As soon as he stopped yelling, she knew he finally felt it. He felt the threat she presented to him.

           Even though Nicole could hear the intimidation in his voice, he still chose to yell at her. She didn’t understand why until she thought about what was different from this situation. In all the other situations, the girls weren’t aware of what was happening, and because they weren’t aware, they actually happened. Theresa didn’t threaten her father that she would wear him in her shoe all day, she just did. He wasn’t scared because he was worried he might end up in her shoe some day, he was scared because it might happen again. Nicole realized that she had been all bark at this point, and that if she wanted to really scare him, she would have to show him that she was also willing to bite.

The Power Shift by newschool2626

           At first, Nicole decides she was going to have to bail because there was no way her mom wouldn’t punish her for doing something like this, but then, Nicole quickly realizes that after she went through with this threat, she could easily threaten him to not to tell her mom, which means this is something she can get away with! That’s when Nicole decided to go through with it, and even have a little fun while she did it. Nicole then said “I told you not to yell at me, but you didn’t listen. You refuse to accept the fact that there’s been a power shift, so now I’m going to have to demonstrate how little control you have over me. To make it fair though, we’ll make a little competition out of it so you’ll have a chance to demonstrate you still have authority over me. So, the deal is, if you can get this big jiggly ass of mine to school like you were demanding me to do, then I’ll never backtalk you again. If you can’t escape though, then I win and you’re never allowed to yell at me, or even politely tell me what to do again.”

           Dan paused for a moment and asks “Escape from what?” Nicole smiles “From between my butt-cheeks of course. I thought it would only be fair and give you a helping hand and put you between them to give you a head start in trying to move my ass all the way to school.” Dan’s jaw drops, but before he gets a chance to speak, Nicole adds “Plus, I think it’ll be a perfect way to show you how little authority you have over me once you realize you can’t even do something as simple as spread apart my butt cheeks!” Dan was flabbergasted, “You can’t be serious!” Nicole giggles “Relax.” Dan sighs in relief to hear she wasn’t going through with this, until she continued “I have a cute butt, so it shouldn’t be too terrible. Some of my mom’s friends even say I inherited her butt, so when you’re stuck back there and wallowing in defeat, just think of it as a chance to get familiar with the ass your wife use to have.”

           Dan was about to speak again, but Nicole cut him off “No more talking. It’s time for you to find out why you shouldn’t treat me like I’m inferior.” With no further stalling, Nicole places her step father against her crack and gently pushes him in so he’s just a little ways in. It was a very strange feeling at first. Nicole had never stuck anything in her butt-crack before, at least not to her recollection, so this made it seem very foreign. Another strange thing was the second she let him go once she knew he was securely between her cheeks, he started wiggling around. She responded by giving her bottom a small slap and saying “Stop that! It tickles.” He continued to do it though, and moments later she smiled “Actually, I think I kind of like it. It’s kind of a funny feeling.”

           She took a minute or two to enjoy the new feeling she was having, then decided that since Dan had been yelling at her most of this time, it was now her turn. So, she ranted on for the next half hour about how he should act more respectful, and how he’s no position to tell her what to do. When she was finished, she ended with “But I think you’ve learned your lesson. I think you can finally come out now.” Nicole then heard a voice from the kitchen ask “Who can come out now? And why aren’t you at school?” Nicole’s heart started to race as she heard her mother’s voice, and then race even faster as she immediately saw her mother enter the doorframe. As she walked in on her daughter with the back of her pants down, she became frozen with curiosity and added “And why are your pants down?” Nicole quickly yanked up the back of her pants, sealing her step father inside, and answering “I was just airing it out.” Jenna stares at her daughter for a moment, but before she had time to respond, her daughter answered her other questions as well “I have a pop-tart in the toaster that I think is ready to come out, and I’m not at school because I couldn’t make it to my first class on time, so I decided there was no point in rushing.” Her mother looked disappointed “Well, you need to get to school. I'm not paying for you to not even attend. When your pop-tart finishes, you need to grab it and go.” Nicole then asks “Why are you back home?” Jenna answers “I forgot my laptop and had to come all the way back to get it.”

           Nicole can’t believe she didn’t hear the garage door open. It must have been drowned out by the TV and her lecturing. Jenna glances at the TV and notices it wasn’t on the channel she left it on for her husband. That’s when she also notices that he wasn’t where she left him this morning. Jenna curiously asks “Where’s Dan?” Nicole had no idea how to respond. It seemed like no matter what her answer was, her mom would end up going to get him so she could bring him down back to the family room, or at least check on him before she left again. Nicole timidly replies “Somewhere.” Jenna rolls her eyes, “Obviously, but where is that somewhere?” As Nicole tries to think of an answer, Jenna notices how nervousness her daughter is. She then recalls the awkward moment of walking in on her daughter with the back of her pants down. It only takes her a moment to put two & two together, but then it takes her several moments after that to believe what she was thinking was actually true.

           Once Jenna accepted her horrific idea as the only logical explanation of what happened, she scowls at her daughter and gives a stance that reeks of authority. Nicole finally felt intimidation from one of her parents, and she was finally scared of what happened next. Jenna then firmly asks “Where… is your step father?” Nicole tries to delay “I don’t know.” Jenna asks rhetorically “He’s in the back of your underwear, isn’t he?” Nicole answered “No.” Jenna then became even more firm “Don’t lie to me. Is he in your underwear?” Nicole timidly jokes “I’m not lying. He’s not in my underwear…. He’s between my butt cheeks.” Nicole suddenly realizes her joke may have had awful timing, but luckily for her, Jenna didn’t seem angry over it. Nicole then reached into the back of her panties and pulled out her miniature step father. It was a strange image for Jenna, to watch her daughter pulling her hand out of the back of her panties with her husband inside of it. Jenna then holds out her hand and Nicole walks over to hand Dan over. Once she does, Jenna just stands there for a moment. Nicole could tell she wanted something else, but she wasn’t sure what, so they both stood in silence until Jenna finally said “Well, let’s hear what happened.”

           As Nicole regurgitated what had just happened, Jenna stood there and listened to the whole thing. Jenna didn’t approve of what her daughter did, but as she listened to Nicole tell her story, she did understand why her daughter did it to an extent. She of course didn’t show this though because she didn’t want to encourage her daughter, or anger her husband.

           When Nicole finally got done, her mother just stood there and gave her an angry look. There were now only two thoughts on Nicole’s mind now. One, how much trouble she was about to get in, and two, how it appeared to be that mothers had a real knack for saving tiny men a second too early. If her mom would have came in just a second later, Nicole would have had her step dad out of her butt crack and she could have gotten away with this whole thing, just like how Claire’s mom saved her son at the last second from using Claire’s butt cheeks as two mattresses he would have had to sleep between for the night. As she stared at her mom, Nicole could tell her mom was still mad at her, but at the same time, Nicole also saw a look of understanding. Nicole was hoping that would save her from being grounded for the rest of her life.

Two Wrongs by newschool2626

            A few minutes had passed since anyone had said anything. Nicole was letting her mom digest everything she just heard, but the longer the silence became, the more unsettling the moment felt. The good thing about it though, was that the long period of silence seemed to calm Jenna down quite about, who was originally staring her daughter down with the most intense, serious look Nicole had ever seen after her mother found out where Dan had been.

           Nicole waited for her mother to say something, but Jenna stood there going through a whole range of expressions as she kept acting as though she was about to say something. As Jenna’s face turns to confusion, Nicole decides she is finally ready to break the silence, but as soon as she opened her mouth, her mother says “For just one second, let’s put aside the fact that what you did was wrong, and explain to me why out of all the areas you could have put him to try and demonstrate his lack of authority, you chose to put him between your butt cheeks. Wasn’t that awkward?” Nicole saw how baffled her mother was by this and Nicole replies “It didn’t really feel too awkward. It actually felt kind of nice.” Her mother was very surprised by this answer, which shows as her voice goes high as she curiously replies “Really?” Dan, who had not said a single word since he left Nicole’s crack, finally breaks his silence to let his wife know this was no time for curiosity and shouts “Jenna!” Jenna realizes how bad that sounded and gives a quick apologetic look to her husband and then unconvincingly says “I mean… you should be ashamed!” As Nicole senses her mother’s insincerity, she feels a little more relaxed about the situation, and she can’t help but giggle as she replies “I’m sorry mom, but it’s hard to take orders seriously from a guy who’s the size of your butthole.” Jenna gives her daughter an angry look for not taking this seriously, which wipes the smile off Nicole’s face.

           A few moments later, Nicole sees her mother’s angry face form a tiny smirk as she tries to suppress a small laugh, which made Nicole smile, which made Jenna start to laugh. Dan on the other hand is not amused at all and yells “This isn’t funny, Jenna!” Jenna’s laughter subsides and she replies “I know, I’m sorry, but she just put a funny image in my head.” Dan doesn’t see how anything could be funny at the moment, “What image?” Jenna didn’t think she should say it in front of her daughter, but she knew Dan would be upset if she didn’t explain herself, so she answered “Of you, a middle-aged man, trapped up to your waist inside a girl’s butthole who's nearly half your age, while you're just barking out orders at her and getting cut off as she just let’s go of her butt cheeks and they close around you.” Jenna can’t help but laugh by the end of her sentence, which makes Nicole now laugh too and say “That is funny!” Dan is appalled by this thought and shouts “That’s not funny!”

           Jenna calms herself back down and replies “Relax, sweetie. It’s not like that sort of thing will ever happen, right Nicole?” Her mother now looks very sternly at her, while Nicole looks disappointed that the situation has now become serious again. Nicole nods her head in response to her mother’s question. Dan then points out “It already HAS happened!” Jenna then looks at her tiny husband and cocks an eyebrow at him, knowing he was exaggerating, “Oh, really? So Nicole had you inside her asshole?” Dan pauses for a moment, “Well… no.” Jenna still has her eyebrow cocked, “Against it?” Dan then immediately responds “No, but damn near close. I could smell it from where I was at.” Jenna tries to purse her lips and control her face, but she can’t hide her look of being both disgusted and humored as she lightly laughs while she replies “Oh, that’s gross.” Nicole starts to give the same look as well. She wasn’t aware he could smell her asshole from where he was at. Nicole starts to feel embarrassed by this fact she was unaware of before, but more than anything, she just thinks it’s funny.  Dan then turns to Nicole and starts pointing his finger at her “And that’s why you’re grounded, young lady!” Nicole, out of reflex, responds with the stereotypical “That’s unfair!” Dan couldn’t believe her response and shouts “Unfair?!”

           As Jenna listens to her tiny husband and daughter arguing, she decides she has heard enough from both of them and that it was time to resolve everything once and for all. Jenna then says in a loud, authoritative voice “Stop! Both of you! You were both in the wrong here. Nicole, you should know better than this. I may have never taught you not to put guys between your butt cheeks, but no guy could ever even fit between them until a about a year ago, and it still doesn’t excuse your behavior.” Dan agrees, “That’s right!” Jenna then gives her tiny husband a look that says he’s almost as guilty as her daughter is, “And Dan, you should have known better too!” Dan couldn’t believe he was being partially blamed for a situation he was the victim in and angrily responds “And how the hell did you come to that conclusion?!” Jenna then gives a look as though the answer was obvious, and then she points to her daughter and answers “Look at her! She’s enormous compared to you! Do you really think a young woman her age is going to listen to someone of your size? Girls her age don’t listen to their normal sized parents, let alone ones that are the size of one of their toes, and to make things even worse, you’re a boy. You can’t understand this since you’re not a girl, but guys are always telling girls what to do. Now, a girl may be able to ignore the boys in her class when they try to tell her what to do, but she can’t when it comes to her father. You’re not even Nicole’s real father; you’re her step father, which just makes the situation even worse. So, when she saw you, someone who represents a gender that has been giving her orders her entire life, still trying to use his male dominance on her even though he’s less than 1% her size, of course she wasn’t going to listen to you, and I’m not going to deny that putting you in her butt-crack was an extremely good way of showing you that, because theoretically, if you were going to put a tiny man somewhere to show him he’s no longer in charge, that would be the best place to put him.”

           Nicole smirks for a moment as she feels a little bit victorious, until her mother says “Not that I approve of her actually doing it.” Nicole then frowns hearing this, until her mother adds “But I do understand why she did it.” Nicole’s smirk then slightly comes back, while her mother looks sympathetically at her tiny husband in her hand and says “Honey, I love you. You know I do, but you can’t be an authority figure at this height. You may have the age and knowledge for it, but you can’t be taken seriously at your adorable new size.” Jenna ends with a smile hoping that the “adorable” comment at least made it sound like being tiny wasn’t all bad, but Dan just frowns, knowing his wife is right. He always had been the man in charge, but he knew with his new size, he was now at the bottom of the totem pole.

           Jenna gives her husband a moment before she finishes in a sympathetic tone, “So sweety, no more telling Nicole what to do. If you disapprove of something, you can recommend against it all you want, but don’t command her to do or not to do something, because at your height, you can’t force her to do what you say.” Jenna then refocuses on her daughter and finishes with her in a firmer tone “And Nicole, just because he no longer has authority over you, doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want with him. Even if he does try and bark orders at you again, I don’t want to hear that you showed him who’s boss by putting him in your butt-crack, because you aren’t the boss of him either. So, just ignore him if he tries to tell you what to do. That shouldn’t be hard at his size.” Jenna realizes that last comment probably wasn’t the nicest thing to say in front of her husband, but she thinks it’s better not to apologize because that might weaken her final stance with Nicole.

           Nicole nods letting her mother know she understands, and then starts moving upstairs. As Nicole walks up to her bedroom, she felt proud of herself. She may have gotten a lengthy lecture from her mother and angry looks of disappointment, but she got exactly what she wanted. She set out to make Dan stop acting like he was in charge of her, and not only did it work, but she even got her mother to back her up on it. Nicole then starts thinking about how her mother said that using her butt was a perfect way to demonstrate Dan’s lack of authority. Nicole could have done a whole slew of things, but she used her butt because Dan had made a comment about her ass and she thought using her booty would be funny. As Nicole thinks about what she had done, she realizes her butt really was the perfect place to put him. She was so use seeing her ass a certain way her whole life, that she didn’t even think about how it changed as soon as the first man shrank. After all, it was the last place on a girl’s body that a guy would want to go at a miniature size, and this completely redefined what her butt meant to not only herself, but also to men. Now that tiny men existed, her butt had a whole new meaning, because in a world of tiny men, her butt alone was this big, powerful weapon.

           Before men could shrink, her butt was just a butt. Nothing really special about it. Now, it was a force to be reckoned with. As she thought about how something as simple as her two wobbly cheeks and one pink little hole could have so much power, it made her giggle. It also gave her a weird sense of supremacy, which she oddly liked.

Idle Threats by newschool2626

           It had been three months since Nicole got walked in on by her mom after trying to show her step father that size matters. Since then, a lot of things had changed. The percentage of the world’s shrunken men had increased, which meant Nicole had a lot more guy at her school who were the size of her step father, and it seemed that because of this steadily increase of shrinking men, they were starting to be treated differently.

           For example, the radio show that Nicole had listened to months ago had completely changed. It turns out that the show where they brought on the woman who stood by the new law that let men no longer become a “missing person” and teased the host about him shrinking and being between her toes was their highest rated show they had ever gotten, and the producers quickly started coming up with ideas on how to capitalize on this new aspect that had attracted so many listeners. Things started moving even faster when the host of the show shrank coincidently just a few days later. After that, they signed the girl on to be the guy’s co-host, as well as resigning the guy for a three year contract, and they changed the name of the show to DJ Tiny & Lady Bigfoot. They started out as just a regular team, with the exception being they constantly talked about how small DJ Tiny was compared to Lady Bigfoot’s foot.

           As the ratings soared, the producers of the show started adding more gimmicks to the show, like “Is DJ Tiny Bigger Than Your Smallest Toe?” where girls would come in and see which toe DJ Tiny matched up with in height. Eventually, the female producers wanted to see bigger gimmicks at the tiny man’s expense, but the male producers each put their foot down to keep the tiny host from being humiliated even more than what he already was experiencing on a daily basis, and the male producers wouldn’t budge on this issue. That is, until they all shrunk. One by one they all joined the ranks of the many men around the world that had been affected by the disease, and eventually, there were no male producers left to fight the good fight. The women were in charge now, and they felt no sympathy for the tiny man as they added gimmicks like “Under My Heel?”, which is where Lady Bigfoot would ask questions and let girls call in to answer. They had many shows that had this type of format, but the way this one was different from the other shows where listeners got to call in and answer questions was that before she started this segment of the show, she would drop DJ Tiny into her shoe. His objective was to crawl out of her shoe by then end of the segment, but to make things more difficult and enticing for viewers, every time a girl answered a question correctly, Lady Bigfoot would bring her foot a little bit closer to her shoe. She would inch her way in little by little with every correct answer, and if DJ Tiny didn’t crawl out in time, he would eventually end up under her foot, and if he didn’t get out by the time enough questions were answered correctly, he would have to remain there for the rest of the show while Lady Bigfoot talked to her listeners about how great it felt to have her co-host under her foot, or how fun it was to grab his body by scrunching up her toes.

           There were a few complaints that said that the show was degrading towards men, but the producers claimed that men had been degrading women for years for entertainment and that they were going to take full advantage of the tables being turned while they could. It sounded a little evil, but the producers didn’t really care, because the only people who really complained were other men, and that wasn’t their target audience. Their target audience was women, and those numbers were off the chart. The producers also let it be known that they didn’t feel bad because DJ Tiny had a contract with them, and as long as they weren’t breaking the law, they could humiliate him in all sorts of different ways during his working hours.

           Yes, a lot of things had changed in Nicole’s world over the last few months, and she was explaining how it was affecting the school and her classmates to her mother when the one thing that unfortunately hadn’t changed yet, suddenly appeared. It had been four months since her step father shrank, but her step brother was still normal sized, and he was now more annoying than ever.

           Kevin walks groggily into the kitchen and sits across the table from Nicole while Jenna cooks them breakfast in the background. Jenna comments “I can’t believe that.” Kevin then looks over at her and asks what the girls were talking about. Nicole then explains “I was telling my mom about how the girls at our school treat their shrunken boyfriends.” Kevin rolls his eyes “Can’t we have one conversation that’s not fucking about shrunken guys!” Jenna immediately jumps on him “Kevin, what have I told you about using that type of language in my house?” Kevin angrily responds “What’s it matter? In a few days I’ll be too quiet for you to hear it anyway.” Jenna responded just as angrily, “You’ve been saying that for four months now.”

           Nicole continues from where she left off, “So, basically tiny boyfriends have become like those little bean bag thingsgirls used to collect and play with.” Jenna stops for a moment and thinks “You mean Beanie Babies?” Nicole smiles “Yes! The boys are like those. The girls show them off, talk about how cute they are, and even occasionally trade for a day or two. The only real difference between Beanie Babies and shrunken boyfriends is that when the girls’ next class starts, the boys don’t get put away in the girls’ backpacks.” Jenna responds “They get returned to their desks.” Nicole giggles, “Nope.” Jenna then curiously asks “So, where do they get put away?” Nicole giggles more “In their girlfriend’s bra cup.” Jenna stops fixing the pancakes and turns towards Nicole, “In their bras?!” Nicole nods her head and Jenna asks “How do they get away with that? Do the teachers not do anything about it?” Nicole shakes her head “No, there’s nothing they really can do. Almost all the girls do it, and it’s not like they’re going to check all the girls’ bras every class period.” Jenna then argues “But couldn’t they just see which boys are missing and check their girlfriend’s bra?” Nicole shakes her head again “No, because then they would have to go through the process of finding out which class their girlfriend is in. If Timmy Dawson isn’t in class, his English teacher isn’t going to find out who is girlfriend is, then find out which class she’s in, then interrupt that teachers class to look in a student’s bra, and then do with seven other male students before she actually starts class.”

           Jenna goes back to cooking and thinks for a moment “I guess there are thousands of students at the school, and possibly a lawsuit to ask a girl to prove a boy isn't in her bra.... So, these boys are just constantly marked absent like they're missing class?” Nicole once again shakes her head “They don’t even take the boys’ attendance anymore. It became too much of a hassle seeing which tiny boy is there or not whenever half the boys at our school became shrunken. I think the fact they stopped taking attendance is the reason girls started putting them in their bras.” Jenna then asks “So, they stopped taking all of the boys’ attendance? Regardless of size?” Kevin then chirps in “Yep, which is why I don’t even need to go to school anymore.” Jenna looks firmly at him “You’re going.” Kevin mutters “Cunt.” Jenna then gives him a look of anger “Ya know what?!” Kevin asks “What? Are you going to ground me? You’re not going to let me enjoy my last days of being normal sized? That’s a bitch move.” Jenna sighed and took a deep breath. She really wanted to ground him, but she knew if this turned out to be his last day of being normal sized, she would feel extremely guilty about grounding him. The problem was, she had been facing the same dilemma for months now.

           Although Jenna had tried to be as nice as possible to Kevin, when he started acting like a brat, Nicole would immediately start tearing him down, and Jenna wouldn’t stop her. Nicole gave her step brother a devious smile and said “Don’t worry, mom. He’s just mad because he doesn’t have a girlfriend to tuck him away in her bra when he finally shrinks down. I think he’s worried one of the teachers will take pity on him and put him their bra while they teach.” Kevin snarls “Shut up.” Nicole then starts to giggle, “I don’t know what you’re so upset about. After you shrink and have to permanently stay a virgin, you should embrace your teachers’ boobs. Old boob is better than no boob at all, right?” Kevin gets a little angrier, “Shut up, Nicole!” Nicole then pauses for a few seconds and gives her step sibling a comforting smile, “I’m just teasing. In fact, you can even be my little shrunken boy if you want.”

           Kevin didn’t know how to respond to this. It seemed like it would be weird to be in his step sister’s bra, but like she said, boob is boob. Before he could come up with a response though, Nicole added “I wouldn’t put you in my bra though. That would be weird. I could keep you in my purse. Maybe put some make-up on you and put you in tiny cute dresses. You’ll be like my little dolly!” Kevin leered at his step sister, “You try and put a dress on me and I’ll kick your ass.” Nicole laughs, “I’d like you to see you try at mint-size.” Kevin then confidently retorts, “Even at an inch tall I’ll still be able to kick your ass.” Nicole giggles, “Maybe if I pick you up and place you in my butt-crack, but then you wouldn’t really be kicking, you’d just be flailing your legs about as your were squirming around trying to get out.” Jenna, who had been letting her daughter give Kevin a hard time about shrinking, shoots a disappointed look over to her daughter as Nicole teases Kevin about her ass, but then Jenna gives a small smile, letting her daughter know she wasn’t too mad about that comment since Kevin set himself up for it.

           Kevin argues “My dad would never let you do that.” But Nicole quickly states “It’s not like he could really do anything about it.” Kevin then looks to Jenna hoping she would debunk Nicole’s theory, but he found Jenna to be of no help as she said “It’s true. The minute your dad shrunk, he lost all of his authority.” He starts to look a little panicked and asks “But you wouldn’t let her do that to me, right Jenna?” Jenna pauses for a moment as she studies the look on Kevin’s face. It’s was the first time in months he had shown any sign of looking worried ever since he discovered he was basically ungroundable. Jenna knew as his step mom and the authority figure of the house she should put his mind to ease and tell him that she would never let Nicole do that, but with the way he had been acting the last few months, Jenna didn’t see the harm in giving her step son a little scare if it made him start behaving better. Jenna walks over and places Kevin’s pancakes in front of him as she says “Well, lately you don’t seem to listen to a word I say, so if you keep ignoring my mouth I might just have to let Nicole use her butt to get your attention once your small enough, and at your size that thing will be hard to ignore.” Kevin doesn’t know how to respond and stares blankly at Nicole as she deviously smiles back at him. Jenna on the other hand starts walking away and gives her daughter a look telling her that it’s never going to happen, but Nicole continues to smile anyway.

            During breakfast, Kevin was on his best behavior. It was the least bratty he had been since he found out he was going to shrink, which was something both Jenna and Nicole definitely picked up on. After Kevin got done eating, he went up to his bedroom to pack his backpack. Once Jenna could tell he was upstairs, she gave a light smirk to her daughter who was sitting across from her. Nicole smiled back and said “Well, I guess we finally found a way to get him to stop acting like a brat.” Jenna then replies “Just to be clear, I’m not actually letting you do that.” Nicole’s smile fades a tiny bit, “I know, I know. But we both know that by the end of school he’s going to start acting up again. I’m just saying that now we have something to threaten him with.” Jenna studies her daughter’s face for a moment as she says “I don’t know.” Nicole then responds “You can’t ground him because you know it would be horrible to lock him in his room if this was his last normal day, but there’s nothing wrong with me threatening to do something to him when he’s tiny if all it does is make him not act like a brat temporarily. He can still enjoy his potential last day while we enjoy him not being a pain.” Jenna sighs “Fine. But only because that boy hasn’t shown me an ounce of respect in the last four months, and this seems like the only way to get him to be concerned about getting into trouble…. And don’t let Dan know about this. He won’t be happy that you’re even joking about doing to his son what you did to him.”

            A moment passes where both girls are silent, and then Nicole asks “So, you never told Kevin about that day, right?” Jenna shakes her head “I didn’t see a reason to. Besides, that would have just been one more awkward conversation and it wasn’t necessary to have it, so why not just avoid it?” The girls then quiet down as they hear Kevin come down the stairs. He enters the kitchen and Nicole stands up as she says “I’m going to Claire’s after school.” Jenna then looks over at Kevin who responds “I don’t know what I’m doing after school.” Jenna replies “Well, let me know when you do.” Kevin mutters “Maybe.” Jenna gives a surprised look to see how quickly he’s already reverted to his bratty self. Nicole then looks at her mom, making sure it was okay to threaten Kevin again. Jenna gives her a tiny nod for her daughter to go ahead. Nicole then says “If I was you, I’d go ahead and tell mom what your plans are for after school right now, unless you want to be riding to and from school in my backseat after you shrink.” Kevin then makes fun of Nicole’s threat, “Even at an inch tall you still probably couldn’t find room for me back there. You always have shit in your backseat.” Nicole pauses as she realizes her step brother wasn’t catching on and replies “Not the backseat I was talking about. I guess it could work either way though since I really do always have shit in my-” Jenna cuts her off, “Enough. I think he gets it.”

           Kevin didn’t get it, that is, until Jenna suddenly stopped Nicole from finishing her sentence. As soon as Kevin realized what Nicole was really talking about, his mouth went dry and he softly replied to his step mom “If I don’t come straight home from school I’ll call you and let you know where I’m going.” He then started walking away and Nicole smiled at her mother. She then started following her step brother as she said “You better answer her faster next time, otherwise during your first car ride after you shrink, you’ll feel what it’s like to be between my cheeks while the car is making them vibrate.” Jenna rolls her eyes and then finishes her breakfast so she can pick up Dan, who had luckily been at the doctor’s all morning and been far away from that morning’s conversations.

Night of Preparation by newschool2626

           Thanks to Jenna’s permission to let Nicole threaten Kevin every time he started acting up, Nicole and her mom had been thoroughly enjoying their last couple of weeks, especially Nicole. She loved watching as Kevin's behavior suddenly changed as she threatened him with her booty, and what she loved even more was to paint a picture for him of what it would be like. The only downside for Nicole was the fact that after she got done describing in vivid detail what it would be like for her to finally get to take out all her frustrations on him that he had caused her for so long, she would become slightly saddened as she knew it would never really happen. One minute she would be imagining her tiny step brother trapped between her cheeks, forcing to smell the odor that’s slowly making its way through her crack, and the next minute, the image of him in her butt would fade away, and she would become sad that it was only a mere fantasy. She would then look over at his face of fear, and that would cheer her right back up, even though she knew her mother would never let her dream come true.

 

Kevin had just gotten home and was hollering to see if anyone was still there. When he heard Nicole’s voice, he went upstairs to find Nicole lying on her bed reading a textbook. Kevin leans against the doorway frame as he asks “Hey, where’s everybody at?” Nicole doesn’t even bother looking away as she responds “My mom and your dad went out. Can’t remember why, but they won’t be back for a couple of hours.” Kevin simply replies “Oh.” As Kevin starts to push himself off the door frame to leave, his eyes get lured to the movement of Nicole’s body. As she lies on her stomach, she slowly rocks her hips back and forth from boredom. This causes Kevin to focus in on her ass. It was strange, because Kevin knew he should be slightly turned on right now due to the site of a girl’s butt in tiny gym shorts swaying back and forth, but he wasn’t. It wasn’t just because it was his step sister though. The last couple of weeks, he couldn’t see a girl’s ass in an attractive way. He never was much of a booty guy, but now couldn’t even remotely see the appeal of the plump flesh that some guys drool over. All he saw was a potential jail cell.

 

Nicole finally broke eye contact with her book as she felt Kevin staring at her. As she glanced over, she smiled as she noticed he was starring at her rear. Nicole gave a small giggle, “Checking out my sexy backside?” She then shook her rear in a sexy way, which finally let Kevin stop focusing on it. That’s when Nicole noticed Kevin wasn’t staring at it the way most guys would. He was staring at it like it was a cursed object, like it was Pandora’s Box. Except, he wasn’t scared of anything coming out of the box, he was worried about having to go into the box. Nicole then corrects herself “Oh, you’re not checking out how bootilicious I am, you’re checking out your new bedroom for after you shrink!”

 

This was something Kevin had never heard Nicole refer to her ass to before, so he repeats “Bedroom?” Nicole smiles and explains “Well, yeah! I figured that the next time you screw up, I’ll just tell my mom your punishment should be that whenever you finally shrink you should have to sleep between my butt cheeks every night!” Kevin repeats “Every night?” Nicole continues to smile “Well, after I convince mom to let me do it for one night, I guarantee it’ll be super easy to talk her into just having you do it every night, because then she won’t have to buy you one of those expensive mini-beds. I mean, why buy one of those when you’ve already got a super comfy place you can sleep?” Nicole pats her ass and Kevin watches as it starts to jiggle like a waterbed. Kevin’s body starts to go tense as he thinks about having to spend every single night in that horrible place, squished by a massive amount of butt flesh and falling asleep with the faint smell that comes from the end of Nicole’s intestines. It was almost enough to make him sick.

 

Nicole knew he hadn’t really done anything wrong, but since he had been staring at her ass and she started making jokes about it, she didn’t want to stop her tormenting. It was too fun to stop now, so she said “Who knows… maybe you’ll finally shrink tonight and can finally test out your new mattresses soon!” Kevin then asks “And what would you tell your mom?” Nicole pauses for a moment and answers “I’d just tell her that I found you shrunken and you wanted to go to bed, but since we didn’t have a mini-bed for you, I just put you in the most comfortable place possible!” Kevin snidely remarks “And then I’d tell her the next day I had no interest in going to sleep and that you forced me to be in there.” Nicole thinks for a moment and then replies “Then I’d just tell her you did something wrong.” Kevin argues “But I haven’t done anything wrong!” Nicole shakes her head “Not true! You were checking out my ass! So I’d say ‘Mom, Kevin was staring at my ass, and then the next thing I knew, he shrunk. So, I decided to just give him exactly what he wanted, and now he can sleep in the object of his desire.’”

 

Kevin didn’t have a retaliation after that comment, and Nicole could tell, which is why after a few moments of his silence, she adds “Man, I really hope you shrink tonight. I can’t wait to have you between these gorgeous cheeks of mine. It’s too bad you never got the chance to appreciate the beautiful sight of my behind. Sure you’ll be seeing the beautiful sight a lot when you’re shrunk, but you won’t get to appreciate the view since you will know the only reason you’re seeing it is because you’re about to be trapped inside of it!”

 

That’s when Nicole comes up with an idea. Nicole puts her thumbs into her shorts, as if she was about to pull them down, “Why don’t you come over here and take a look? That way, when you’re staring at it with fear, you can remember how beautiful it actually is if you’re someone that’s not the size of that pink, puckering hole back there.” Kevin didn’t like the idea of doing something if his step-sister was the one recommending it, but he saw no real harm at just looking at her ass. He was still normal sized, meaning her butt was just an ordinary butt, and not a torture chamber… not yet at least. Plus, this would be the closest thing to action he would have gotten in months considering that no girls seemed to be interested in a guy unless they could fit him inside their pocket. So, Kevin decides to get one last good look at a female’s ass since he knew that when he finally shrunk, there would no longer be a single attractive quality about it.

 

Kevin walks over to Nicole’s bed and leans over so his face is hovering above her ass. That’s when Nicole starts slowly peeling her shorts and panties down her backside. As more and more of her booty is revealed, Kevin has conflicting feelings of terror and excitement. Once her ass is completely bare, he stares at the attractive derriere. As he does, he discovers that even though he knew the booty he is looking at is attractive, he himself didn’t find it attractive, even though he is still normal sized. It might be because he never was much of an ass man to begin with and would never did find this part of the female anatomy attractive when it was this close to his face due to him being more aware of the purpose of the body part than most people are since he himself wasn’t too attracted to that area anyway. The more likely reason though is because he can imagine himself shrunken and between the two glutes in front of him, and it wasn’t a pretty picture.

 

Nicole looked back and could see her step-brother wasn’t enjoying the view. She would have been insulted, but knew exactly why he wasn’t. This amused her, and she decided to play with it, “You don’t seem to be enjoying yourself as much as I thought you would, but at least know you know what to expect for whenever you shrink.” Kevin swallows saliva from his dry mouth, “Yeah.” She smiles knowing he is imaging how big her ass would soon be, “Although, if you really think about it, just seeing it isn’t going to help you know what to expect.” Kevin cautiously asks “What do you mean?” Nicole’s smile gets bigger, “Well, sure you have an idea now of what my big butt is going to look like now, but just imagining seeing a booty that’s a thousand times your size won’t prepare you for when you actually see my gigantic, jiggly cheeks for the first time, and let’s face it, even though that’ll be terrifying, there’s something much worse you should be preparing for.”

 

Kevin stares at her waiting for her to continue, and then Nicole adds “The smell is what you should be worrying about. Just think about how awful it’s going to smell in there, especially if you’re smelling that horrible smell for the first time, when its odor is maximized by its giant size compared to you.” Kevin had no response. He just stares back in fear as she continues “Lucky for you, I’m a good big step-sister and will right now give you the chance to know what that smell is.” Kevin is baffled, “You want me to smell your ass?” Nicole laughs, “You don’t have to if you don’t want to. I was just saying that since you have no idea what it smells like back there, I’ll let you take a sniff so you can start mentally preparing yourself. You’re going to smell it anyways, so you might as well go ahead and find out instead of discovering the unpleasant odor for the first time when it’s swarming your body.”

 

As Nicole mentally tortures her step-brother, she herself almost forgets that the fact that she was saying wasn’t a fact at all. It was complete and total bullshit because he never would have to smell her ass at a shrunken stature. Although Nicole knew this, Kevin did not, and he thought what Nicole was saying made a lot of sense. He knew she wasn’t doing this out of the kindness out of her heart, but just trying to humiliate him by convincing him to smell the bad odor coming from her backside. Even though he didn’t want to give Nicole that satisfaction, he was compelled to actually go through with it. He certainly didn’t want to smell her ass, but he had to know exactly what he would be dealing with when he was shrunken and between her cheeks. He figured Nicole was right, that he was going to know what her butt smelled like sooner or later, but at least now it would be the milder version, and he would at least have some idea of what to expect so he could brace himself for it when he was smaller.

 

Kevin leans his face in and puts his nose less than an inch away from Nicole’s buttcrack as he takes a light sniff. He looks confused and says “I don’t smell anything.” Nicole laughs, “That’s because you sniffed the outside of my ass. You’re not going to be on the outside of my buttcrack, so I recommend you sniff where you will be.” Nicole had been debating on whether or not she wanted to do this, but she finally decides to go with the moment and lightly spreads her butt cheeks to open up her crack and reveals her anus. She then giggles as she adds “And I’ll probably be keeping you pretty close to my butthole.” Kevin looks horrified as he sees the tight, pink hole between Nicole’s cheeks. He had never seen anyone’s butthole in person and it looked just like he thought it would…. Disturbing. It has smooth, yet wrinkly flesh, with a light coating of some type of mucus or oil, and has a small crease at the very center part of it which opens and closes to release foul contents of her body. He didn’t want to look at it, yet alone smell it, but Nicole said “You’re not chickening out now. I’ve already shown you this embarrassing part of my body, so now you have to smell it. No turning back now.”

 

Although Kevin wanted to piss Nicole off by changing his mind after she had already shown him her unattractive hole, he still felt the need to smell it, to know just how bad Nicole’s butt smells so he at least had an idea of what to expect when he was trapped inside of it. As Kevin started lowering his head again, Nicole used every bit of strength in her to not laugh. She couldn’t believe he was about to smell her butt. It was one thing when her step-dad did because he had no choice due to the fact he was trapped inside her crack, but Kevin was about to willingly smell not just her ass, but her asshole, and it was all because he was prepping himself for something that would never come to pass. Nicole wondered if Kevin would be excited when he finally found out after he shrank that Nicole was never really going to imprison him in her butt, or if he would be pissed because he would realize he smelled her butthole for no reason. Either way, she was sure she would find his tiny expressions adorable.

 

Kevin was holding his breath as he lowered his nose little by little. Eventually he was only about an inch away from the nasty hole, and that’s when he breathed in the lightest amount of air possible through his nose. It was so light, that he barely smelled anything, so he took another, slightly bigger sniff. This time, he got more of the scent, and he was actually surprised by it. It wasn’t as bad as what he thought it would be. It was definitely still a very unpleasant smell, but he thought the odor would have been a lot stronger. Considering how close his nose was, he felt like a highly potent stench should have entered his nostrils, but it didn’t. He sniffed again, and this time it was almost a normal sized sniff as he actually tries to smell the odor instead of just pussy footing around it.

 

After the third sniff, Nicole can’t help but laugh as she says “You must really be enjoying the smell if you’re sniffing my asshole a multiple of times. Happy to see you like it so much!” Kevin takes one last sniff, this one being the biggest of all, and suddenly regrets it as he starts to cough and say “Just trying to imprint the odor in my head so I’ll still remember it when I’m shrunken. Your ass still smells horrible.” Nicole continues to laugh “Must not be too horrible if you’re willing to smell it several times!” Kevin then pauses for a moment “I hate to admit it, but the smell was less potent then what I thought it would be.” Nicole laughs and Kevin responds “What? Did I just make your day by telling you that you don’t have the worst smelling asshole in the world? It’s still pretty bad.” Nicole stops laughing for a moment and explains “Well that’s because I’ve already showered tonight. The asshole that you say smells pretty bad is actually a clean asshole.”

 

Kevin’s heart sinks to his stomach as he hears this. The bad smelling asshole was actually a much milder version of itself. The potency wasn’t as strong as what he thought it would be because she had just cleaned her asshole, which meant unless he was being punished right after Nicole got out of the shower, the smell of her asshole was going to be much, much stronger. He cringed at the thought of what it would be like at the end of her day before she took her shower, after she had been walking around all day or even after she went to the gym to exercise. What he just smelled was the tip of the iceberg, and that wasn’t even counting what the magnification of the odor would be whenever he was the size of her butthole. This realization caused him to fight back, “You can’t keep me in there! That’s inhumane!” Nicole laughs at his anger, “Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll get use to it. After all, eventually you’ll start being in there about every day.” Kevin pauses for a moment and then asks “What do you mean, every day?”

 

Nicole then explains “Well, at first you’ll just go in there for punishment every once in a while, and maybe every night to sleep if I talk mom into it, but I’ll always have to talk to my mom first to have her okay the punishment. I’ll have to come up with an excuse of why you should be in there, and then she’ll allow me to put you in your place of punishment. Later on down the road though, she’ll be so busy taking care of your dad and doing her own thing, she’ll get tired of micromanaging. After that happens, she’ll ask ‘Where’s your tiny step brother?’ and I’ll say ‘In my butt, as usual.’ She won’t even ask why you’re in there because it will have become so normal at the point, that she’ll just assume you did something wrong that made you deserve to be in there. In time, she won’t even ask where you are anymore. She’ll just know you’re deep between my butt cheeks, kissing my asshole.” Kevin angrily responds “Why the hell would I ever kiss your asshole?” Nicole then looks very serious as she answers “Because, when you shrink down, I’ll be the size of a goddess, which means I’ll have the ass of a goddess, and you’ll just be the size of your goddess’s asshole. That means, the only value you’ll have is worshipping a goddess’ gigantic ass. Now, a single mortal having such little worth isn’t a horrible thing because having your ass kissed is the most important thing about being a goddess. A woman never feels like more of a goddess than when she has someone so tiny, so beneath her, that while she’s out doing her daily activities, there’s someone deep between her butt cheeks, kissing and worshipping the hole her poop comes out of.”

 

Kevin gives Nicole a look of disgust, but then Nicole gets an idea and says “Why don’t you go ahead and kiss it? Just think of it as practice for the future!” He raises himself a foot away from her butt as he says “There’s no way I’m doing that! Not now, not ever!” Nicole laughs and let’s her cheeks close, “Aw, that’s so cute. You think you’ll still be able to stand up to your big step-sis when you shrink and that you’ll actually be brave enough to tell me ‘no’. Well, let me put things in perspective for you. At normal size, I’ve already gotten you to smell my butthole. So, when your entire body becomes so small that I could slide it up my butthole with minimal effort, I’m guessing there are very few things I couldn’t make you do.” Kevin is in shock, and he timidly repeats the one phrase that stuck out to him the most, “Up your butthole?” Nicole giggles, “The ultimate punishment! I doubt I could keep you in there because there’s probably very little oxygen, but I think you’d be fine if you were inside just for a minute or two. Of course, that punishment won’t probably come for several months after you’ve adjusted to the smell of my butthole. So, don’t worry, because if you shrink tonight, I’ll only put you in my buttcrack…. Well… and against my butthole.”

 

As Kevin is reminded where he could end up by the end of the night, he starts begging “Please Nicole, not in there. Not tonight. I’ve already seen and smelled your butt at a regular size. I think that should keep me from between your cheeks tonight if I do shrink!” Nicole smiles and thinks about it for a second, “Well, I guess tonight really has been more of a preparation for you for when you finally do shrink, but there’s still one thing left you have to do.” Kevin glares at Nicole and asks “What’s that?” Nicole spreads her cheeks “Kiss my favorite little hole. It’s your last step in preparation at normal size. You need to get a small taste of what you’ll be eventually worshipping, and you know you’ll be doing just that eventually. So, if you don’t want to end up against wrinkled, pink flesh after you potentially shrink tonight, then just give it a single kiss.”

 

There was very few things Kevin wanted to do less than kiss Nicole’s asshole, but being shrunken and spend the night against her butthole just happened to be one of those things. He wasn’t sure if he would actually end up shrinking tonight, but he was due for a size change, and he knew he would be kicking himself later if he ended up shrinking and not taking Nicole’s offer. So, Kevin decides he had to do this. He lowers his face towards Nicole’s spread cheeks and purses his lips. He hesitates when he is only an inch away from Nicole’s butthole, but then goes for it. He lightly kisses Nicole’s butthole for three seconds before pulling away in shame.

 

Nicole let’s her cheeks close and starts laughing, “Ew. I can’t believe you actually did that.” Kevin suddenly becomes confused, “You forced me too!” Nicole laughs even harder, “I was just teasing you. I didn’t think you were actually going to do it. Like my mom would have actually been cool coming home and not only finding out that you had shrunken, but that I had you between my butt cheeks for a stupid reason like staring at my ass. I was shocked when you smelled my butthole, but this…. Wow. Gross.” Nicole laughs at Kevin’s humiliation. A few moments later, he starts to look angry. Nicole caught this and cut him off before he could say anything, not wanting him to forget that he’s not her equal and added “Although, it’s not like you won’t eventually be going in there. I’m just saying that the first time my mom is going to have to give me the okay to punish you. We’ve already discussed it though. We talked about what kind of behavior deserves you going into my butt, and how long you should punished. She brought up some minor things that you’ve done and said how that kind of behavior would have only deserve an hour between my cheeks, basically like a time-out or something. Then she talked about some of your major fuck ups and said that if you were about to be shrunken at that time, whenever you shrunk you would have to spend at the very least a week in the crack of my ass. Just think about spending all night and all day for seven long days, right in here.” Nicole then starts rubbing her ass seductively.

 

Kevin didn’t know what to say, but he actually considered that a good thing. Every time he spoke, Nicole always seemed to one-up him. In fact, it seemed like she had been one-thousand-upping him all night. So, Kevin chose not to speak, knowing he’d only be further humiliated as Nicole would retaliate against whatever he said by talking about him being shrunken and being against her butthole, and he definitely didn’t want her to start talking about going up her butthole again. The thought about being between her cheeks creeped him out already, but talking about actually being inside her foulest of holes touched him badly in a whole new way. It made his brain hurt just thinking about it, and almost made him want to twitch. So, he let Nicole enjoy her victory and walked out with his head held low in shame.

 

As Nicole watched her step brother walk away, she enjoyed a bright new feeling as she completely ruined his night. She couldn’t believe she actually got him to smell and kiss her butthole. She knew he must be absolutely terrified of her keeping him in her buttcrack once he shrinks, and the best part was, he had no idea that it was never going to happen. Sure this was a fact that depressed her, but she was also happy knowing that even though it would never come to be, she can still threaten Kevin with it and do things like she did tonight. She especially enjoyed the way she spiced her threats up tonight by claiming he’d have to worship her butthole or claiming her and her mom have already discussed future punishments. Although, Nicole’s favorite was seeing the look on his face when she told him he was eventually going up her butthole. Her mother would kill her if she ever did something like that, but Kevin didn’t know this, which made it thoroughly satisfying for Nicole.

Nighttime. The Worst Time. by newschool2626

        Jenna lies asleep in her bed when a creaking noise wakes her up. She looks over to her bedroom door and sees her step son peeking his head in. She looks over at the clock and sees that it’s 3 A.M., then turns her head towards her step son as she asks “Kevin, what is it?” He embarrassingly admits “I had a nightmare. Can I sleep in here? I don’t feel safe.” Jenna is baffled by his statement and says “You’re way too old for this. You are a grown ass adult.” Kevin then confesses “I know, but it wasn’t a nightmare about monsters….” Jenna groans “Then what was it about?” Kevin explains “I woke up, shrunken…” Suddenly, Jenna no longer sounds angry about this intrusion in the middle of the night, “…. Oh.” Kevin further explains “And Nicole was there. No one had known I shrunk yet, so she hid me so no one would find out.” Jenna asks “Where did she hide you?” Kevin looks down at the floor, “.... Don’t make me say it.” Jenna pauses for a moment, “Oh… that’s where.” Kevin then says in an apologetic tone “I didn’t want to come in here. I tried lying in bed and falling back to sleep, but I couldn’t. I was too worried I might shrink in my sleep and if Nicole found me shrunken first, it wouldn’t be the smell of bacon I’d be waking up to. It would be the smell of her… umm…” Jenna then stops him from finishing his sentence, “Okay, I get it, I get it! You can stay in here with me, just stop talking. I need to get back to sleep.”

       Kevin felt pathetic as he walked up to his step mom’s bed to crawl inside with her, but at the same time, he felt like it was rational. It wasn't something that was completely irrational like "the boogeyman" or dinosaurs or something. That fear came from things that were impossible, which is why when you accept that there is no such thing as the supernatural, you no longer need to feel protected from those things because the real world wasn’t that scary… at least it wasn’t until shrinking crossed the line from science fiction to just science. For Kevin, the real world was now much scarier. He’d take waking up to the boogeyman over waking up between his step sister’s butt cheeks any day. This thought made him feel like much less of a wimp as he crawled into bed with his step mom.

       As soon as Kevin gets under the covers, Jenna rolls onto her side and faces away from him as she says “Just don’t get too close. I’m not decent.” Kevin pauses for a second, but then asks “What do you mean ‘decent’?” Jenna answers “I’m in my underwear.” Kevin again pauses as he finds this out, and begins to feel uncomfortable. He then responds “You can put some clothes on if you want.” Jenna starts to sound annoyed “No. I’m not getting out of bed. Just go to sleep and stop keeping me up.” Kevin knew his step mom hated to be woken up in the middle of the night, and even though he could tell he was starting to piss her off, he couldn’t help but ask “Isn’t this… awkward for you though?” Jenna sighs “Honey, trust me. If you get close enough for a half-naked, middle-aged woman to roll onto you while she sleeps, it’ll be much more awkward for you than me. Just keep a safe distance and you’ll be fine. Now for the love of god let me go back to back to sleep.” After that, Kevin had no further comments, and quickly let his step mom drift to sleep.

       Even though Kevin felt like he was now safer, he still couldn’t sleep. His eyes had been closed for about an hour, and although he was exhausted, he just couldn’t fall asleep. Then, he started to feel strange. He feels like his entire body is being pushed down and the walls around him are growing. He starts to scream, but he feels like it isn’t very loud, and that the scream is getting quieter by the second. Luckily, it had been loud enough at first to wake Jenna up and she sighs as she asks “What’s wrong now?” As Kevin stands on the pillow his head was resting on top of moments ago, he realizes he just shrunk. He then watches his step mom’s giant head roll over and her eye lids slowly open. He starts to jump up and down to get her attention. She notices him, but her tired expression doesn’t change. Kevin shouts “I’ve shrunken.” Jenna responds in an uncaring tone “I can see that.” Kevin can’t believe how casual Jenna made this sound. Sure everyone knew this was eventually going to happen, but Kevin had hoped she would at least show him a little sympathy over his new situation.

       Kevin tries to get a reaction out of his step mom as he asks “So, what do we do now?” Jenna groggily responds “It’s three in the morning. We go back to sleep.” Kevin wanted to yell and scream at her to do something, but then he realizes that there was nothing that she could do. There was no cure, there was no help. There was only… this. He doesn’t know how to respond and just asks “So, we aren’t going to do anything? I should just curl up and go back to sleep.” Jenna sighs, “No.” You start to feel chipper and wait for her to continue, “I can’t let you sleep there. You could easily roll off, and I could easily roll on top of you. You can’t sleep on this bed.” Kevin then asks in a chipper tone “So, does that mean you’re going to go make me a bed?” Jenna sighs again “It’s three in the morning. I’m not making anything and I’m definitely not getting out of bed.”

       Kevin stares back at Jenna and asks “Then where am I going to sleep?” Jenna gives one final sigh as she says “I’ve got somewhere I can put you.” Jenna then moves her hand underneath the comforter and up towards Kevin. She picks him off the pillow and dangles him in front of her face with an annoyed look. She then closes her eyes and starts moving him again. As Kevin feels himself being moved onto the other side of the bed, he notices the full, bright moon shining out the window and wondered if the shrinking epidemic had some sort of cosmic force behind it. Kevin notices he’s dangling over the edge of the bed and turns back to face his giant step mom. She appears to be struggling underneath the covers and then seems to accidentally pull the comforter just enough off her body so the edge of it is laying against the side of her body, leaving the entire back half of her body exposed.

The moonlight lit up the back half of Jenna’s body, and as Kevin stared at it, he couldn’t help but focus on her wide ass. The more Kevin stared at the giant, middle-aged booty, the more it seemed like he couldn’t even see the rest of Jenna’s body. As the giant butt seemed to take over his entire field of vision, he realizes why. It was because he was right behind it. Kevin only had one response to this and asks “Jenna, where is it I’ll be sleeping tonight?” Jenna then says “You’ll be sleeping in here for tonight” as she scrunches down a massive pair of panties, revealing an enormous bare ass.

Kevin’s only response to this is a squeaky, “Wait! What?!” Jenna sighs “It’s safe, it’s soft, it’s warm, and most importantly, I don’t have to get out of bed to put you in here.” Kevin then starts getting moved closer to the ass that was reflecting the light from the moon. For some reason, Kevin couldn’t think of anything to say. Not a single rebuttal, counterproposal, or anything that could help him out. The only thing he could think to ask was “Wait! Won’t this be awkward for you?!” Jenna sighs, “Honey, trust me. If you’re sleeping between a woman’s gigantic butt cheeks who’s twice your age, it’ll definitely be more awkward for you. Now, I’m going to sleep.” At the end of that sentence, Kevin feels himself getting pushed against her crack and struggles for his life. He had been so worried about Nicole’s ass, he didn’t think about the one that’s twice her size! Kevin keeps struggling and fighting as he feels pressure all around him. The pressure gets more and more intense until it suddenly stops.

Kevin feels himself being shaken and his eyes open instantly. He sees his step mom’s face as she leans over him trying to wake him up. He’s very confused and Jenna notices this, so she explains “You were having another nightmare.” Kevin takes a deep breath as he realizes he’s still normal size, and most importantly, not small enough to fit between a girl’s butt cheeks. Jenna looks at him sympathetically, “Was it another shrinking dream?” Kevin nods his head, and then Jenna asks another question she thought she already knew the answer to, “Did Nicole-” but Kevin cuts her off, “Nicole wasn’t there this time…. Someone else… someone else did it to me this time.”

Jenna looks very confused, “Another girl put you in her butt?” Kevin nods, and Jenna becomes even more confused and asks “Whose butt was it?” He then takes a deep breath and answers “Yours.” Jenna laughs, “Mine? That’s silly! I wouldn’t do that!” Kevin then gets defensive “Why not? If you’d let Nicole do it, why should I believe you wouldn’t?” That’s when Jenna realizes that acting like she would let her daughter stick Kevin between her butt cheeks may have not been the best way to get him to stop behaving like a brat. It was definitely effective, but now it appears to be too effective. At that moment, she wanted to confess to him the truth, but she knew that wasn’t her smartest option. If he found out they had been lying to him this whole time, not only would he go back to acting like a brat, but he would probably be even worse than before just to get back at the both of them.

End Notes:

This is actually only the first half or what I originally planned for the chapter to be, but since it became so large, and since I hadn't posted in so long, I decided to divide it into two. The next part is practically done. It will be uploaded in roughly a week.

The Morning After by newschool2626

            The next morning after breakfast, Jenna instructed Kevin to go ahead and drive off to school, because she would be driving Nicole to her first class after they had a nice long talk right there in the kitchen. Kevin didn’t want to leave and get there so early, mainly because the time at class was usually just filled with girls showing off their tiny boys as if they were the girls’ property. It gave him the creeps to watch these girls have total control over their tiny boyfriends or friends and watch them carelessly tuck the small boys into their bra or purse. It was as if these boys were just items, like a girl’s boyfriend was nothing more than a cell phone that she just got done sending a text on and could just put away without even looking at him. He would occasionally even see girls trade their shrunken guys and hear them talk about how they were trading for the day. None of the guys seemed to ever complain or scream in objection, but he felt like it was a gateway to something worse, and his step sister seemed to be the proof of that. Kevin hadn’t heard of any other girls threaten to keep their tiny boyfriends in their rears, but he had heard girls joke several times over the last couple of months about keeping their tiny men in the front of the panties, and the other day in class when a teacher was out of the classroom, a girl took the joke to the next level and actually dropped her boyfriend inside. Although it was surprising to watch a girl do this for the first time, what was even more surprising was that her tiny boyfriend didn’t seem scared, but actually excited to get to be so close to her large vagina.

           Kevin knew that this little gag would eventually catch on, because all the girls who witnessed this act were laughing hysterically. It would start with a few girls, then a few more, and then every girl would be doing it. Sometime down the road though, this joke would start to lose its comedic value though, and then the girls would need a new joke. Kevin knew that if the girls thought it was hilarious to joke about their shrunken boyfriends trapped with their giant vaginas, they would think it was even more hilarious to joke about keeping their boyfriends in their smelly butt-cracks, and eventually, one tiny guy would jokingly get dropped in, and that guy would likely not be as excited as the first guy who got to experience his girlfriend’s vagina on a large scale.

            So even though Kevin hated getting to school early, he did it, because he knew his step mom was going to have a talk with her daughter about keeping him in her buttcrack. After Kevin woke up screaming last night and he saw his step mom’s worried look, he knew something was going to change, but he wasn’t getting his hopes up for how drastic of a change it would be. Nicole clearly had a mission to make Kevin’s life as miserable as possible with her booty, so he didn’t know how much less miserable Jenna was going to make it.

            The moment Kevin had been waiting for all day long had finally arrived. He sat at the kitchen table with his step mom and step sister, waiting to hear what they discussed earlier. Jenna looks sternly at her step son from across the table and starts “Kevin, when I first told you I’d let Nicole stick you between her butt cheeks, I did it for a few reasons. The biggest reason I did it was to get you to stop acting like a brat, which clearly worked.” Kevin doesn’t respond. He just lowers his head a little as he acknowledges he is partially responsible for his own torment. Jenna continues “Another reason I told you I’d let her do it was because I enjoyed the ironic comedy of it. Your generation seems to be obsessed with the female backside. Before men started shrinking, it seemed like  every other week there was a new rap song coming out about girls with big booties, and now that a big portion of the men are shrunken, all girls have more than enough junk in the trunk. It’s like you guys got exactly what you asked for.” Nicole jokingly adds, “Maybe that’s why there are no more songs about it.” Jenna then corrects her “It’s because women have taken over the music industry, just like every other industry since women are vastly bigger consumers now than men.” Kevin tries to defend his gender “It wasn’t just guys who were obsessed with female backsides. Girls listened to those songs too, and girls always try to use their best assets to attract a guy, which includes their butts!” Nicole explains “Just because we liked shaking our booties to a song while some guy rapped about that particular body part, it doesn’t mean we’re obsessed. And we wear small pants that make our butts look cute because that’s what the boys like. Girls still think it’s weird how obsessed guys are with butts.” Jenna then adds “And that’s why I knew Nicole would enjoy the ironic comedy of having a boy between her cheeks.”

           Jenna pauses for a moment before going into her final argument, “Now, you know why I let Nicole get away with it the first time, but do you know why I kept letting her do it?” Kevin shrugs and Jenna answers “Because I honestly didn’t think you cared that much. I could tell you weren’t fond of the idea, but you didn’t seem to completely hate the idea.” Kevin is baffled and responds “So, you thought I was completely okay with being inside an enormous girl’s butt?” Jenna nods and Kevin becomes even more baffled, “How could you think I would be okay with that?!” Jenna shrugs, “What else am I suppose to think? I threatened you by saying I would let Nicole punish you with her giant ass if you keep acting like a brat and you stop. Then fifteen minutes later, you started acting like a brat again, which to me said that you weren’t that scared of the idea of being shrunken and stuffed into your step sister’s gigantic asscrack. You were basically telling me that it scared you enough to shut you up for a few minutes, but not scary enough to keep you from acting like a spoiled brat who could get away with anything because he knew he knew he was going to eventually shrink. I didn’t understand how a giant female backside wasn’t a scary premise to you. I didn’t know if it was because you thought girl butts didn’t smell bad, if you thought it wasn’t all bad because you still got to be in a sexy, female body part that most guys love, but when you so quickly started acting up again, in my mind you were saying ‘I’ll totally spend some time smelling a girl’s butt while she traps me inside of it if I can keep acting like a brat!” So, that’s when I let Nicole off the leash. Now, I don’t know if she became more threatening with it, if she somehow got it through that thick head of yours the horrible reality of how bad it would truly be to be in a girl’s buttcrack or what, but clearly she did something right because you now realize the terror of the situation.”

           Kevin didn’t know how to respond. In a way, she was right. He never thought being in Nicole’s butt was a good thing, but over time the concept become more and more horrifying. He also assumed the first time he heard Jenna say she’d let Nicole do it that it was just a bluff, which it sort of still sounded like it was considering what Jenna had just confessed, but he didn’t want to bring that up. He wanted to wait to see what Jenna says next, which is “Now, I’m kind of in a tough situation here. I don’t want you having nightmares and be scared to death that Nicole and I are going to be sticking you in our asses for the rest of your life, but if I tell you that we won’t ever do it, I know you’ll just go back to being a brat and act like you can get away with anything.” Kevin again wants to speak, but lets Jenna finish, “So, here’s what I’m going to propose. Now that you know how awful spending time between a girl’s butt cheeks would be, I’ll make you a deal. If you can go the rest of your normal sized days without pissing us off, she won’t stick you in her butt… ever.” Kevin immediately responds “Deal!” Nicole laughs and says “But if you do start acting like a brat again, I get to enjoy having you squirm against my pink, smelly hole.” Jenna looks disapprovingly at her daughter and sarcastically remarks “Thank you for that vivid image.”

           Jenna refocuses on Kevin “I haven’t decided for how long, but it may depend on your actions. The minimum sentence would be at least one hour, but I’m not sure what the maximum would be. It wouldn’t be anything ridiculous like the rest of your life, but it would certainly be longer than an hour, and if you do something truly bad, I might even let Nicole push you up her undesirable hole for a good sixty seconds before you start the rest of your sentence.” Kevin feels his mouth go dry and takes a hard swallow at that thought. Jenna then adds “But as long as you keep behaving the way you have been recently, we won’t have a problem, and Nicole’s derriere will be of no concern to you.” Kevin quickly responds “I promise, I’ll be on my best behavior.” Jenna smiles, “Good…. Now go enjoy being normal sized, and stay out of trouble.”

           Kevin bows his head in thanks and leaves the room. After he heads upstairs, Jenna turns to her daughter, “You seemed pretty chipper as you told him that if he screws up, he’s going in your butt.” Nicole's mouth forms a grin, “Just trying to seem convincing!” Jenna stares at her daughter a moment, “Good. I didn’t want to have to remind you that everything we said was crap and that Kevin isn’t going in your butt, no matter what.” Nicole smiles, “I know.” Jenna sighs “Okay then. And remember, no more teasing him either.” Nicole nods and continues to smile as Jenna gets up to leave. Once her mother has left the room, Nicole sits there for a moment and her smile slowly fades.

Confliction by newschool2626

            Only a week had passed since Jenna warned her daughter to no longer torment her step brother, but Nicole already missed seeing the fear in Kevin’s eyes as she lied about what might happen to him when he finally shrank. Even more than that though, she missed describing in great detail what would happen to him as if she was actually going to do it, as if in one single moment, she could finally take all the frustration he ever caused her, and get back at him in one big gesture. Countless times of annoying act after annoying act could finally be repaid in just one simple act. All she would need is for Kevin’s inevitable ticking time bomb of shrinking to finally go off, and of course, her big, smelly ass.

            Nicole would of course never do this in real life, not that she could even if she wanted to, but now she couldn’t even act like she would do it if she had the chance and it was driving her nuts. As long as she wasn’t going to do it in real life, she didn’t see the harm in toying with her step brother about it. It’s not like she was wicked enough to no longer see her step brother as a human being and she could easily keep him as some sort of butt slave for the rest of his life. Her thoughts were then interrupted when she heard her step father barking out orders at her mother again. She then becomes a little frustrated and has a slight change of mental processing as she thinks “Although, if Kevin acts anything like Dan after he shrinks, maybe I could easily keep him as a butt slave.”

            Dan and Nicole hadn’t spoken much since she decided to show him who the boss was several months ago, but even though he hadn’t given Nicole an order once, aside from a strongly encouraging suggestion now and again, it hadn’t stopped him from constantly giving his giant wife orders, and unlike Nicole, Jenna fulfilled every want and need that Dan had. He may no longer be the man of the house, but now he was being treated like royalty. Luckily, he had been gone quite often in an experimental trial, hoping to save his son before he shrank, but now the trial was over and Dan was constantly home, which meant Jenna was constantly busy keeping him happy. Nicole wanted to say something to her mom, but she knew it would just lead to a fight. She knew her mom would argue it was her responsibility to pick up the slack and help Dan in any way she could since it wasn’t his fault he shrank and could no longer do anything. Nicole would argue it wasn’t Jenna’s fault either, but then Jenna would talk about how neither of them can imagine how hard it can be to be a tiny man, then Nicole would argue they all have pampered lives, and they would keep going back and forth until one of them completely lost it.

            So, Nicole decided it wasn’t worth it. Once Kevin shrank though, that might be a different story. Nicole had to help out occasionally with Dan, but not too often. Most of her help included just surveying carefully before she just set something down on a table, or watching her step in case he fell on the ground, which she was always bad at doing. Being extra careful when Kevin shrank was something she was prepared for, but if her mom expected her to wait hand and foot on someone who’s half the size of her thumb, there was definitely going to be a fight. She may not confront her mom at first, but Nicole knew she would eventually reach a boiling point.

            Jenna set the plates down for breakfast and looked at the empty chair across from her daughter. She then sighs and asks Nicole, “Will you go tell Kevin breakfast will be ready in ten minutes?” Nicole starts to take a deep breath, but then Jenna says “Run up there and tell him. It’s too early for me to hear you shouting.” Nicole let’s out her giant inhale and rolls her eyes as she shifts her body to stand up and head upstairs.

            Nicole walks into Kevin’s room and starts to tell him to come downstairs, but she doesn’t see him. She looks over at the bathroom door and sees the light turned off, meaning he’s not there either. Completely confused, Nicole looks back into Kevin’s room and starts walking inside. On her way to the closet, she notices Kevin’s comforter is covering almost the entire bed except for the pillow. It stuck out in her mind, but she wasn’t sure why. Then she realized it was because even though the bed wasn’t made, the comforter had been flipped back, as if after Kevin woke up and got out of bed, and then he put it back the way it was when he was sleeping... which is somethin he typically didn't do.

            After walking over to his bed for clues, she doesn’t notice anything. That is, until she looks at his pillow. Her eyes went wide as she realized why she couldn’t find her step brother. It had finally happened. He had finally shrunk. It was strange, even though both of them knew this was long overdue, they still both looked like they were in shock. Although, Nicole was about to find out Kevin was in shock for a whole other reason as he blurts out “Please Nicole! Don’t stick me in your ass!” Nicole was confused, but only for a moment as she remembered saying to her tiny step brother once or twice that he had better hope that she doesn’t find him first when he shrinks, because that just might mean her butt would be his new home instead of just a place of punishment. Nicole smiled deviously. She just couldn’t resist.

            Nicole walks back over to the door and closes it, then slowly walks back to Kevin’s bed with a wicked smile as she lets Kevin become filled with fear. By the time she reaches the side of his bed, he’s trembling with fear. Nicole had missed this so much, and it was much sweeter now that he was actually shrunken. Before he was terrified of things that might eventually happen, but now that he was shrunken, the terror Kevin felt reached an all time high now that he was in a position for Nicole to do these horrible things to him.

            After Nicole let this sink in, she squatted down and became face level with him as she said “I believe that I warned you NOT to let me be the first to find you whenever you shrank.” Kevin is too scared to say anything in response, so Nicole continues “So really, you have nobody else to blame but yourself that the only thing you’ll be smelling for the rest of your days is my big ol’, smelly ass.” As Nicole starts to rise back up, she says “And trust me, you’ll wish you had somebody else to blame...” Nicole then turns around so her butt is right in front of Kevin, “,,,once you get your first whiff of my giant, stinky booty. I think that makes this situation even better though.”

            Kevin still has no response. He knows there’s no way out, and just when he thinks he can’t be any more terrified, Nicole’s giant hand starts moving towards him. She picks him up and slowly moves him behind herself. Kevin’s horror reaches a new peak when he sees Nicole pulling the waistband of her pants and panties away from her butt as he dangles him right above the opening. He could see the top part of her booty as light shined in, but further down, it was too dark to see anything. He wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing, but it still scared the shit out of him regardless.

            Nicole gives off a small laugh and says “I know what you’re thinking. ‘How can something so beautiful, be so horrible?’ Well, my tiny, little step brother, you’re about to find out!” Kevin closes his eyes and braces for impact, but then he hears a snapping noise. That’s when he realizes that he hadn’t been dropped yet. He opens his eyes and sees that Nicole’s pants and underwear are back where they are suppose to be, against her ass. Kevin then feels a swift movement and suddenly finds himself in front of Nicole’s face as she says “I’m just fucking with you.”

            Kevin is bewildered by this statement, and the only thing he can say in response is “What?” Nicole laughs and replies “Don’t worry, I’m not sticking you between my butt cheeks.” Kevin is still completely confused, and asks the very stupid question “Why not?” Nicole smiles “Are you disappointed? I mean, if you really want me to I can.” Kevin shakes his head and shouts “No!” Nicole laughs again and Kevin continues “I just… I don’t understand why you’re not doing this…. Not that I’m not thrilled about your decision.” Nicole sighs “Well, first of all, we had a deal. You don’t act like a brat until you shrink, and I don’t find out what it feels like to have a shrunken person against my butthole. Second, I’m pretty sure if I walked downstairs right now and said you weren’t up here, the first thing my mom would do is make me bend over and spread my cheeks.”

            Now that Kevin hears Nicole’s reasoning, he feels pretty stupid for believing he was actually going to have to spend the rest of his life between a girl’s butt cheeks, and although he was relieved by this information, he was still sad he only got off by technicalities. That’s when Nicole adds “But even if we hadn’t made a deal and my mom wouldn’t check for you in my trunk, I still wouldn’t have done it.” Kevin pauses for a moment and asks “Really?” Nicole gives a small smile “Of course not. We may not be blood, but we’re still family and I love you. You’re my little step brother, and although you annoy the hell out of me a lot of the time, I still want to protect you and all that other stupid shit.” Kevin couldn’t quite tell if Nicole was being genuine, or not, but nevertheless he replies “Thanks”, and feels slightly better.

           Nicole believed every word she had said, mainly because she actually thought it was all true. In the back of her mind though, she did wonder what she would do if circumstances were different. If her mom let Nicole do whatever she wanted to Kevin, would she still be making the same choice right now, or would the temptation be too much? She would like to think that she would do the right thing, but she couldn’t help but smile as she thought about a world where her mom thought girls were above shrunken men and that a girl could do whatever she wanted to a tiny man.

           Nicole imagined herself happily walking downstairs and into the kitchen. As she gives her mom a hug goodbye, her butt is right in her step dads face as he’s trying to eat breakfast. He clears his throat to show he’s not appreciating this, but Nicole just turns her head around and says “Sorry your son can’t say goodbye, but he’s a little busy at the moment.” She would then slap her butt right in her step dad’s face and he would look appalled as he watched her butt jiggle while having to think about how his tiny son was in that massive thing, mashed right up against Nicole’s puckering hole. He would be furious his son was nothing more than a girl’s butt toy, and yet there was nothing he could do about it as she carelessly walked off. Once she left the kitchen, she would hear her mom say something like “How about for today, you guys be like father, like son”, followed by a barely audible squeal as Dan gets dropped into the back of his wife’s panties and gets lodged between her incredibly large butt cheeks. Nicole would then walk into her first class with a strut in her step as she very proudly had her annoying little step brother exactly where he deserved to be.

           After Nicole’s daydream came to a close, she wasn’t sure if she should feel guilty about it. She knew it wasn’t the nicest or purest thought to have, but it was only a thought. It especially made her feel less guilty knowing that there were probably some men around the world that actually were being treated this way, or at the very least, that there were girls who were fighting for these kind of things to legally be allowed. After all, the fight for taking away men’s rights had been a giant movement. Sure a lot of the girls behind it were being practical and logical as they tried to fight for what they believed, but there was no denying that there were some girls behind it who weren’t doing it for logical reasons. They just wanted to be able to legally do anything they wanted with a tiny man, to make all men nothing more than women’s playthings. These thoughts comforted Nicole, and any form of guilt she had for wanting to make her little step brother be forced to smell her least desirable hole for the rest of eternity vanished.

           Even though she no longer felt guilty after comparing herself to much more wicked women then herself, as Nicole carried her tiny step brother downstairs and stared at him in the palm of her hand, she still had mixed feelings about him. On one hand, seeing her tiny, little brother did kind of make her want to protect him, but on the other hand, he was finally in a perfect position for Nicole to get revenge on her tiny step brother. She wished there were two of him so she could protect one, and introduce the other to her butthole. Sadly though, there was only one Kevin, but Nicole knew that these mixed feelings would eventually subside. After all, this is her first encounter with her shrunken step brother. Once she was exposed to his new size long enough, she knew one of these feelings would fade away, and this is when Nicole started to get worried. After all, the way a lot of girls treated their boyfriends at school, and the way men were having more and more rights taken away made it seem like the whole world was feeling less protective about the male gender, and if Nicole stopped feeling protective of Kevin, that would mean she would only have one feeling for him left.

Amy's Dilemma by newschool2626

            It had been a few weeks since Kevin had shrank, and Nicole was already starting to hate his new size. Her feelings of protectiveness for her shrunken step brother were fading more and more each day. Kevin’s burden shouldn’t have to be hers, and the more she did for him, the more it seemed like Nicole had completely taken over Kevin’s burden. Nicole had to perform every single menial task for Kevin that he could no longer do on his own, including moving from room to room. This led her to have many devious thoughts, like getting Kevin to make fewer transport requests by instating a rule that says Kevin has to ride Nicole’s buttcrack during the transportation, or instead of Nicole having to constantly perform simple tasks for her tiny step brother, she could preoccupy his time with letting him get some exercise as he tries to evade the smell coming from Nicole’s anus. She knew it would be fun for at least one of them, and it would definitely put the burden back where it should be, all on Kevin.

            Nicole knew there was nothing she could do though. It’s not like her mom was going to suddenly allow her to keep Kevin in the crack of her ass, and Nicole still wasn’t sure if she could even go through with it, but with each passing day of having to serve her tiny step brother, the idea of keeping Kevin permanently in her butt seemed better and better. It had gotten so bad that Nicole actually preferred to be at school now. She would much rather be at school listening to boring lectures or studying in the school library than at home trying to keep her tiny step brother’s life as normal as possible.

            As Nicole sat in her history class, she felt a vibration in her pants and pulled out her phone. Amy had sent her a text telling Nicole that she needed to show her something. Amy apparently wanted Nicole to come to the girl's bathroom in the science building. It was an odd request, but it sounded like an emergency, so Nicole headed that way.

           Once she arrived, she saw Amy standing alone in panic. Nicole waits for Amy to say something since she was the one who dragged her to the bathroom in the middle of class, but Amy just stands there with a worried look on her face. Nicole decides to break the silence “So, what’s wrong?” Amy answers “I think may be in trouble.” Nicole pauses for a moment and asks “What did you do?” Amy quickly responds “I didn’t do it on purpose! I didn’t even know that it happened! I just….” Amy then raises her fist and slowly opens it up revealing a tiny boy. Nicole lowers her face down and recognized the person in Amy’s hand.

            Nicole looks confused “Why do you have Claire’s little brother?” Amy then defensively answers “I just found him!” Nicole looks even more confused “Where? In the girls’ bathroom?” Amy waits a moment before she replies “No… I found him on me…. I found him… in my butt-crack.” Nicole was shocked, but she tried to keep a cool face. As far as Nicole knew, Amy was the only other person that had also had a tiny guy in her butt-crack. Of course, she knew this wasn’t intentional, but it wasn’t intentional because she knew Amy wasn’t capable of such of thing, because Nicole’s friends probably assumed the same thing about Nicole despite the fact that Nicole has already demonstrated to her step dad that she was in fact capable. No, Nicole knew this wasn’t intentional strictly because of who Amy had accidentally kidnapped, Claire’s little brother, Stevie. He was too nice for Amy to show him the dark side of female beauty, and with his quiet, shy demeanor, Nicole could easily see the little guy getting kidnapped without notice.

            There was only one appropriate response for Nicole to give, so she asks “How did this happen?” Amy goes wide eyed as if she was still surprised, “I have no idea! I spent the night at Claire’s last night because we were working on our project together, the one where we’re building a replica of downtown to show how we can make it better and more eco-friendly, and Stevie was playing around on it because we all thought it was funny that we were making a city that was the perfect size for him. An hour or two later Claire’s mom came in looking for Stevie. We thought he was still there with us, but when we looked around, we couldn’t see him anywhere. We figured he just wandered off, so Claire’s mom told us she was going to bed and that if we saw Stevie, we should tell him he needs to do the same. We said okay, kept working on our project, and twelve hours later I feel an inch in my buttcrack. When I go to check it out, it’s fucking Claire’s little brother who’s been between my butt cheeks for who knows how long!” Nicole replies, “I guess I asked the wrong person.” She then looks down at Stevie, “How about filling us in how you winded up in a beautiful Asian booty?”

            Stevie was a very quiet, shy young man. He was probably the most timid adult Nicole had ever met, so it took a minute for him to gather his strength. Once he does, he shyly tells the girls what had happened, “I was playing around on their model, just like Amy said, but I kept getting stuck on fresh glue and I didn’t want to get permanently stuck on their model, so I got off of it. I tried to get the girls attention, but they couldn’t hear me since they were having their own conversations. I still wanted to watch them build the city, but I needed to get somewhere high so I could see. I climbed onto Amy’s back and was heading towards her shoulder so I could watch from up there, but then Amy got up, which caused me to start sliding down her back. But her pants were kind of sagging a little bit, so I fell into her… her…” The timid boy doesn’t want to say the word, so Amy helps “My ass-crack.” Stevie nods his head, and continues “I guess you got up to go to the bathroom, because a minute later, I felt myself getting pulled down and saw Amy’s legs on both sides of me while I was in her underwear.”

           Nicole looks confused and asks “Wait…. If Amy’s panties were down while you were in them, why didn’t you move to the front of her underwear to avoid going face-first back into Amy’s butt once she puled them back up?” Stevie then shyly admitted “I didn’t think Amy wanted me in the front area, so I stayed in the back.” Nicole smiles “Aww, you’re so cute, Stevie! And I’m so proud of you for doing what you thought Amy would have wanted, even though it meant you’d have to get an up-close look at Amy’s derriere! I wish my little step brother was more considerate. Now that he’s shrunken, it’s all about what he wants.” Amy sees that Nicole is trying to turn the conversation about her and her step brother, so Amy brings the focus back to her and Stevie by asking him “So, I think your mom came in around 10 last night looking for you, and Claire and I didn't remember seeing you for a little while, so let's say you got stuck in my ass around 8 o'clock last night. Right now it’s almost eleven. That means you’ve probably been trapped with my rear end for almost fifteen hours. Why didn’t you try to get my attention before now?”

           Stevie looked ashamed and admitted “I didn’t want you to know where I was. I thought you would be mad if you found out I was in a private place.” Both of the girls make an ‘aw’ sound as they hear he this. Amy then states “I’m not mad. Accidents happen. And I think if you end up between a girl’s butt cheeks, you should be more upset about it than her. So, if this ever happens to you again and the girl gets mad at you, just tell her you didn’t want to be near that bitch’s stinky ass anyway!” Nicole then chimes in “Uhh, I wouldn’t say that Stevie, because she might just stick you right back inside that stinky ass of hers and show you what makes it so stinky.” Amy thinks for a moment “Actually, Nicole’s right. She may not stick you back in her ass, but if she’s already being a bitch, you probably don’t want to upset her more because of your size difference. There’s no telling what girls will do now a days to guys. I heard a girl hear kept her boyfriend in her sock the entire day just because he said he was getting tired of spending so much time in the front of her panties.” Nicole laughs, “Well, it sounds like he got what he wanted then.”

           Amy wants to laugh, but she’s trying to refocus on her situation. She’s not sure what to do next, so Amy asks Nicole “Do you think I should return Stevie to his big sister?” Nicole answers with another question “Do you even know what class she’s in?” Amy thinks for a moment, but then shakes her head. Nicole then gives her opinion “It doesn’t even sound like they know he’s gone yet, so I wouldn’t say anything. Are you can Claire going to work on your project some more?" Amy responds, "Yeah. I'm actually going over there tonight to finish it." Nicole then continues, "I would just wait until you go back over to Claire’s tonight. You wouldn’t even have to say anything. Just leave him around the house for someone to find him.” Amy then responds “What if her mom has noticed him missing since Claire and I left this morning?” Nicole then shrugs and replies “Just tell them you found him in your purse.” Nicole then glances down at the tiny boy, “You won’t rat her out, right Stevie?” Stevie gives a small head shake, not really wanting anyone else to know where he spent the last fifteen hours anyway.

           Amy then asks Nicole another question “Do you think I should keep him in my purse until then?” Nicole instantly responds “No! Purses are like bottomless pits. You’d likely lose him or crush him with a tube of lipstick or something. You should probably just keep him where you’ve been keeping him.” Amy hesitates for a moment and then asks in a confused tone “In my butt?” Nicole causally replies “It’s not like he hasn’t been in there before.” Amy then thinks about it for a moment, “That’s a good point.” After her reply, Amy notices a worried look on Stevie’s face and adds “Don’t worry, I won’t keep you in there for a super long time. Just until I get back to your house. Besides, you’ve already spent almost fifteen hours in there. A few more won’t hurt, right?”

           Being the younger sibling, Stevie had become very submissive because he was always being told what to do by not only his mother and teachers, but also by his older sister and her friends. Since they were all older than he was, he assumed they always knew better and did as he was told. It also didn't help that he never had a father figure in his life that taught him to be a man, which is why the women of his life could walk all over him. This fact didn’t change once the women in his life became big enough to literally walk all over him and potentially even grab him with their toes. That’s why when Amy asked him if he had any protests about spending a few more hours in her butt, he shook his head no. He certainly didn’t want to spend any more time in a gigantic girl’s ass, but even though it had been very unpleasant smelling Amy's massive ass, he figured that these older and bigger girls knew what was best and that he should just trust their judgement on this.

           After a few moments, Nicole points out “We should probably be getting back to class.” Amy responds “Yeah” and then looks down at Stevie, “I guess that means break time’s over. Time to go back where you came from.” Amy pulls down her pants and brings Stevie behind her bare ass. As she holds him a few inches away from her butt, she hesitates and admits “This is kind of awkward. Him getting in their accidently is one thing, but knowingly putting him in their feels a little weird. I’ve pulled all sorts of pranks using my gigantic body parts, but I’ve never stuck a guy in my butt-crack before!” Nicole decides to comfort her friend and casually replies “I have.” Amy looks shocked to hear this and asks “Really?” Nicole then explains, “Yeah, I did it to my step dad. My mom was pretty pissed, but I had to do something because every little thing I did he was always on my ass, so I decided just to put him in it!”

           Stevie now looks full of angst, but Amy comforts him, “It’s okay little guy, I won’t push you against my asshole or anything. You won’t have to get a whiff of my roses.” As Amy laughs, Nicole feels the need to point out “I only stuck my step dad between my cheeks but he said he could still smell mine.” Amy looks surprised and again asks “Really?” Nicole then gives her best explanation why, “Well, that’s where the smell travels out of. You can probably smell it all the way to the outside of the crack, and my step dad was in my crack, just like Stevie was in yours. He probably knows what I’m talking about!”

           The girls both look at Stevie and see he looks very embarrassed. Nicole giggles, “That’s a yes!” Amy laughs, saying the only response she can think to say “Sorry about the smell!” She then switches he attention to Nicole, “I don’t think anyone has ever smelled my butt before. I think he’s the only person who knows that particular body odor…. Now I feel bad about sticking him back in there” Nicole then rationalizes it for her, “He’s been living in the smell for over twelve hours. A few more won’t kill him. Just don’t shove him into the source or anything.” Amy repeats “The source?” Nicole then replies “Yeah, as in, where the source of the smell is coming from, as in, your asshole.” Amy laughs, “Oh! I thought you meant my poop!” Nicole joins in on the laugh, “Well, don’t shove him in your poop either!”

           Stevie became very unsettled as the girls talked about Amy’s butthole and poop. Images of him with those two giant things popped into his head, and now he couldn’t get them out. As Amy moves him closer to her buttcrack, he feels much more scared now that he’s thinking about the giant, wrinkled hole that lies deeply between her massive mounds. Of course, it was too late to change his fate now. He knew he would be spending the next few hours in this girl’s butt whether he wanted to or not.

           Amy lightly pushes the small boy into her buttcrack. Once she feels him between her cheeks, she pulls her pants back up and stands there in silence for a moment. Nicole gives her a few seconds, but when she doesn’t respond, Nicole asks “So, how does it feel knowing you’ve got a tiny guy back there?” Amy has a bit of confusion on her face, but she also has a small smile “It’s weird. Not a bad weird, more like… a funny weird.” Nicole laughs, but is a little confused and asks for elaboration, to which Amy replies “A guy is trapped between my butt cheeks and probably smelling my butt.” Nicole corrects her “He’s not trapped. He said you could put him back there.” Amy then corrects her friend right back “But if he wants to get out, he can’t.” Then Nicole asks “But why would he suddenly want out?” Amy pauses to think, and then an embarrassed look comes over her face as she jokingly answers “Maybe because I had to fart really bad and accidentally let it slip.” Nicole then laughs and suggests “Why don’t you go ahead and test your theory out then.” Amy then laughs harder, “No!.... I mean, it would be hilarious, but I couldn’t do that to Claire’s little brother!”

           Nicole knew her joke may have gone a little too far, but she liked the idea of another girl teasing a shrunken boy with her butt. It made her feel less guilty about the increasing desire to make her tiny step brother live inside hers. It also made her happy because she knew that somewhere out there, even locally perhaps, there had very likely been a similar incident, but just like Amy, no girl was going to admit it. At least, that’s what Nicole thought until Amy told her what happened when she went back to Claire’s.

           Apparently, Claire had gotten worried about Stevie’s disappearance, which is why Amy decided to tell her that Stevie had gotten stuck in her purse the night before. She thought Claire might be a little upset by this, but Claire was extremely cool about it and even blamed Stevie for it saying “It’s his own fault for being somewhere he shouldn’t be.” Amy was surprised by this, but Claire explained how because of his quiet demeanor, he had trapped himself in all sorts of places, and she even traced her rant all the way back to the night where his mom had to save him in the bathroom. Claire now blamed him for not trying to get her attention and said it would have been his own fault if he had to spend the night between her cheeks. This led to Amy confessing where he really trapped himself, hoping she still wouldn’t get mad at her. Claire still wasn’t upset by this information. In fact, she thought it was pretty funny. Amy never told her that she stuck him back inside her butt once she found out though. She figured that would be just a little too much.

           This proved to Nicole that the world was still changing, which gave her hope. It didn’t necessarily mean that she could one day have her tiny brother living inside her rear-end, but maybe one day she really could make it a rule for Kevin to have to use her butt-crack for transportation. Then again, no matter how much the world changed, it didn’t matter if the laws didn’t change with it. Governments around the world were going crazy debating which laws should stay, go, be changed, or if the laws already applied to some situations. A big one that was being debated was whether not it was sexual harassment for a girl to put a guy in her underwear for transportation. The only ones who really thought it was were overprotective moms who were sick of watching their adults sons get tucked away in their girlfriends’ bras, or more recently, dropped into the front of their panties, which was a new craze that was spreading like wildfire. Of course, even if it was legal to carry around a tiny guy in your underwear, even in the back of your panties, it didn’t matter if the world and laws changed if Nicole’s mom didn’t.

Pranks by newschool2626

            While Nicole's was stuck still responsible for making sure her tiny step brother has a life that was as normal as possible, the world had continued to change. The news was reporting that less than one percent of men were still normal sized. What the exact percent was, no one knew. Some would argue one out of ten thousand men hadn’t shrunken, while others speculated it was one out of a million. From Nicole’s experience, and not being able to recall seeing a single guy that was bigger than her big toe over the last couple of months, Nicole assumed it was the latter. Not that it really mattered though, because almost everyone agreed that sooner or later, the percent would eventually reach zero.

            This led to a much more playful attitude in women all around the world. Sure most young women that were in college or fresh out of college had already been pulling pranks on tiny men for a while due to their lack of maturity, but now that almost every man that a woman knew was tiny, it seemed like every woman's view on men had shifted a little bit more. There were virtually no normal sized guys around to remind women that shrunken guys were still men, just like the normal sized ones. Of course, nowadays you weren’t supposed to refer to men who had not shrunken yet as “normal” sized, since it was now the shrunken men who were the normal size of the male gender. You were supposed to call them “abnormal” size, or “soon to be shrunken man”.

            Shrunken men still had rights, but most of them weren’t catered to like the men at Nicole’s house. There was very little sympathy for tiny men. That’s not to say that shrunken men were treated horribly, but now that so many men were shrunken, and because women had been around shrunken men for so long, girls no longer felt it was necessary to constantly worry about the tiny men around them or to constantly try to overcompensate for the fact that men were so much smaller then they were. It was just a way of women easing back into their normal lives, which women decided they should try and have, even if the male gender couldn’t. After all, It’s not like it was the women’s fault that the men were shrinking.

           Since women had become so accustomed to the tiny male gender, and because they wanted to go back to having “normal” live, women had become much more playful with tiny men over the recent months. In normal relationships, people tease each other, but because of the fact that women were so much bigger, girls couldn’t help but put their guys in circumstances they thought were funny. Not every girl felt this way though, and depending on whom the girl was determined how far they were willing to go with it. It was like using a laser pen to play with a dog. Some say it’s cruel, others say it’s only cruel if you’re constantly making them do it, and some say it’s not cruel at all.

            Regardless of how girls felt about the playfulness, almost every girl would, at the very least, tolerate it as long as the girl didn’t seem to be crossing a line with her tiny man. Even the rabid mothers who were against putting men in women’s underwear a few months ago caved on their stance and now did nothing more than just roll their eyes as their sons got dropped into the front of their girlfriends’ panties. Nicole had even heard a few stories about older women dropping their husbands or old co-workers in the back of their panties, but she never got too excited about it because it always started out as “My friend told me her mom’s best friend’s old college roommate’s sister heard that…” and Nicole knew those stories typically get fabricated as they get passed from mouth to mouth.

            Even if they were true, and even if there were parties all over world where the theme was “Come with a boy in your booty!”, Nicole’s mom hadn’t been one of the women in the world who had broken down when it came to treating the men of her house like anything but royalty. Jenna had eased on her daughter a tiny bit though. For example, a month ago everyone was watching TV in the family room when Kevin fell off the table in front of the couch. He yelled up for Nicole to pick him up, and Nicole did… with her feet. She had actually done this type of behavior before when she was watching TV, except the object she scrunched up beneath her toes was a ponytail holder, or nail polish… not her shrunken step brother. After she unflexed her toes and dropped Kevin on the table, Jenna’s throat cleared. In the beginning, Nicole would have gotten a long lecture because of what she did, but instead Jenna just gave her a look that said “Don’t do that again.” 

           However, Nicole still felt like Kevin’s personal assistant. This was mainly due to the fact that... she was, which was driving her nuts. Kevin on the other hand didn’t see it that way at all. He just often needed help, and Nicole was in charge of helping him. Sure he had taken advantage of some situations, but he did feel entitled to certain privileges sometimes. If he was watching TV with Nicole, he always got to pick what they were going to watch. Some might see that as being a brat, but watching TV was one of the few things he could do at his new height, and it’s not like he could just walk out of the room and go to a friend’s house like Nicole could. So, it wasn’t so much that he knew Nicole was his bitch and making her life hell for the fun of it. He was just trying to live a normal life the best way he could, which obviously came at Nicole’s expense sometimes. It may not be fair to Nicole, but it also wasn’t fair she got to be so much bigger than him.

           As Kevin sat in the sink taking his nightly bath, Nicole was sitting on the toilet waiting for him to finish so she could finally go to bed. Nicole impatiently asks “Are you done yet? I wanna go to sleep. I’ve had a long day, unlike someone in this room who never even leaves the house.” Kevin was used to comments like this, but instead of saying something mean back, he usually decided to screw with Nicole. It was actually an idea he had learned from her after all those months of lying about making him live in her butt when he shrank. So, he took this opportunity to tell a little lie of his own, “Yeah, I’m done. I’ve actually been done for ten minutes. I’ve just been sitting here enjoying the warm water.”

           Nicole practically jumps up off the toilet in anger, “You knew I was tired and I wanted to go to bed!” Kevin then remarks “And maybe I would have respected that if you didn’t always make fun of me for always having to stay at home.” Nicole then snaps back “And maybe I wouldn’t make fun of you if you actually tried to do something on your own for a change. I don’t have to always do what you say. I don’t have to take you back to your room. I could let you get back on your own.” Kevin huffs, “And how the hell would I do that?” Nicole smirks as she responds “Walking. Something your lazy ass never does anymore.” Kevin looks at her like she’s crazy “Walk? We’re in your mom’s bathroom! Do you have any idea how long it would take me?” As her face starts to form a scowl, Nicole lies as she says “Then I guess you’re sleeping in here tonight, because I’m not taking you back.”

           Kevin saw right through Nicole’s lie and responds “Stop being a bitch and just take me to my room.” Nicole suddenly becomes infuriated as she hears him call her a bitch. She had spent the last ten minutes waiting on him in the bathroom, and then he had the nerve to say something like that. That’s when Nicole decided that she really was going to leave him in the bathroom and starts to walk away. As her back turns on Kevin, he screams “You can’t leave me out in the open like this! I’m unprotected!” Nicole then stops and thinks about something she had been wanting to do over the last couple of days. She would probably get in trouble for it, but she was too tired and angry to care. Plus, it was the perfect opportunity. It was like some power above was instructing her to do it.

            Nicole swiftly turns around and Kevin is surprised to see such a devious smile on her face. As she walks back to the sink, she grabs a hand rag to dry him off with. She picks up her tiny step brother and rolls his body back and forth inside the rag. She continues to smile at him as she says “There. Now that you’re nice and dry, we can find a nice, safe place for you to sleep tonight.” Kevin is horrified at what she meant by that, and hopes she wasn’t going to do what he thought she was going to do. To his surprise, she didn’t. As she reached for the cabinet door instead of the back of her pajama bottoms, he realized how silly it was to think Nicole was going to make Kevin sleep between her butt-cheeks just because he called her a bitch.

            As Nicole grabs a pill bottle out of the cabinet, Kevin is confused at what she’s doing until she opens it up and drops him in. Nicole then stares at her tiny step brother inside of the bottle, “You’ll be nice and protected in here.” She laughs at him as she grabs a small needle and starts making holes in the cap. He didn’t see this as that evil of a plan, but he made sure to look horrified so Nicole wouldn’t feel the need to get revenge in a much worse way. Once Nicole finishes giving him air holes, she says “Sleep tight!” as she quickly tightens the cap and puts the bottle containing her step brother back inside the cabinet. The small door on the cabinet quickly shuts, followed by lights going off and the bathroom door getting shut.

            After Nicole leaves, Kevin lets out a sighs of relief. He had dodged quite the bullet, and now it was time for sleep. As he tries to get comfortable, he becomes a bit annoyed. The gel capsules beneath him were not cooperating. He tried for several minutes to try and rearrange them, but they were just as big as he was. He soon realized he wasn’t going to be able to get comfortable, and as he lies there thinking about how hard it was going to be to fall asleep, he also thought about how dark and isolated he was. As he starts to feel a little scared, and a lot uncomfortable, Kevin realizes that Nicole’s plan of revenge wasn’t as stupid as he thought it was, and Nicole wouldn’t probably let him out until tomorrow morning.

            Kevin feels his bed start to move around, so he slowly starts to stretch as he groggily wakes up. He still has his eyes closed, but as he feels the soreness in his muscles and the strange surroundings, he remembers that he fell asleep in a pill bottle. He was amazed he actually fell asleep, but not surprised at how contorted and painful his body felt. Those thoughts quickly get disrupted though as he feels his surroundings move again, but this time, the whole world is tilting sideways. He now opens his eyes and realizes the pill bottle has been opened and that he’s now sliding out of it. He feels the bottle get tapped against a giant hand until he finally pops out. He lies on his back and is surprised to discover that it’s not Nicole’s hand he’s fallen into, but Jenna’s. He looks up at her face and she doesn’t even look down to acknowledge his presence. In fact, her eyes are actually closed, as if she were asleep. That’s when he notices she’s still in her underwear and he realizes that she must have just woken up and had her eyes closed because she’s still trying to be half asleep as she does her morning routine.

            As he turns his head toward the open pill bottle he just popped out of, Jenna’s fist closes around him. While he’s in the center of her fist, he can feel her grab something and turn her hand. She then opens her hand back up and he sees the pill bottle back in the cabinet where she had found it. When he sees her other hand coming towards him, it suddenly hits him. His step-mom had no idea where he ended up last night, and with her eyes still closed, she appeared to still have no idea. So, when she dumped him out of her pill bottle, it wasn’t a rescue mission. It was just Jenna getting out her daily pill, and that meant big trouble for Kevin. He tried to stand up and run as her fist opened back up, but it was too late. Her thumb and pointer finger grabbed him and there was no escape. He starts pushing on her finger to try to loosen the grip, but it was no use. Her fingers were far too large and her grip was too strong for him to spread the hold she had over him. This caused a great amount of fear knowing that he was about to be swallowed by his step mom and couldn't stop her. That’s when a miracle happened. She stopped bringing him up and brought him down to the side while she let her arm hang. She must have felt his struggles.

            A moment later, Kevin became thoroughly confused. First it was the fact he was just hanging at the side of his step-mom instead of being put on the counter or another location, but now he turned his head and saw the back of her panties being pulled down. He wondered if she was about to take a showered, but he didn’t have time to really think about it as he felt himself being moved again. He didn’t have the faintest clue as to what was going on until he was positioned right behind Jenna’s enormous backside. That’s when he realized she hadn’t felt him push against her fingers, which meant he wasn’t being rescued. Not only that, but the situation had just become much more grave as he realized as she started bending over to spread her crack that her morning pill wasn’t for her mouth. The pill bottle was filled with suppositories, and she poured Kevin out of the bottle thinking he was one of them. Now, she was about to stick him where most suppositories go.

            A loud screech of fear came out of Kevin’s mouth, but it clearly wasn’t heard as Jenna grabbed one of her cheeks to spread her crack even more. Now, not only was he staring at an enormous rear that clearly had grown over the decades, but also the wrinkled butthole within its depths, and he was being carried right towards it. Kevin squirms like he’s never squirmed in his entire life. As he feels no change in his direction, he becomes tremendously worried that Jenna might not realize her mistake in time. He starts thrashing around with every bit of energy he has, and when Kevin finally becomes face to face with the gigantic butthole, so close that he’s practically touching, she stops. He freezes right in front of the warm, greasy butthole. The smell is like nothing he’s ever experienced. It’s probably the foulest thing he’s ever smelled, and it makes Kevin cringe to think about what it is he’s actually smelling. Not only that, but there's an immense amount of heat coming off of it that's making his skin warmer, perhaps even moist from the humidity of Jenna's massive anus. Even if those terrors weren't enough, just seeing the hole itself was bone chilling. All the wrinkles that led to the center of somewhere deeper filled with the most horrifying thing he could think of would have been damaging even without the smell and heat coming from it.

           However although his step mom has stopped, she also isn't moving him away. He's still face to face with his step mom's giant butthole that still might swallow him whole. He assumes that she must have been thrown off by his wiggles and is now not sure if it was the pill, or if it was movement from just her carrying it, or her mind playing tricks on her. That was the only reason Kevin could think of as to why he was still face to face with the hole that releases Jenna’s gigantic bowel movements that would be like a train compared to him. So, Kevin decided to make sure Jenna knew exactly where he was and started thrashing around again as he screams.

           Jenna pulls Kevin out of her crack and looks behind herself. She spots Kevin and smiles “Whoa, you better be more careful. Trust me, you don’t want to end up in there.” There was a tiny smile on her face that told him she was slightly amused at the situation. He was upset how she seemed to be entertained by the fact she almost accidently stuck her step son up her ass, but he knew there was nothing he could do about it. Getting mad and yelling about it didn’t seem to have any effect at his new height. It used to get him his way once in a while because she would eventually get annoyed with him and give in just to get him to shut up, but now he couldn’t yell anywhere near loud enough to annoy her, plus he was told it looked cute when a shrunken person got angry. So, even though he was upset about the situation, he took a minute to calm himself down and thought “Maybe this will be something I’ll eventually look back on and laugh.” It already appeared to be comical to Jenna, and he could see why. He could already see her sitting at work, talking about their shrunken household residents, and Jenna saying “Oh, you girls will never believed what I almost did this morning. So, I was walking into the bathroom after just waking up, grabbed my bottle of suppositories, poored one into my hand, and right before I’m about to stick it where the sun don’t shine, I feel it wiggling. I pull it back in front of me and see that I had accidently mixed up one of my suppositories with my step son. I felt so embarrassed. I’ll tell ya though. He says he was unlucky that I was too groggy to notice that I poured him into my hand instead of a suppository, but I say, he’s lucky I was awake enough to notice his tiny movements, because if I hadn’t, I guess that would have made today ‘Bring your son to work in your asshole day!’” They would all laugh, then one of her friends would probably jokingly say something like “I say that’s very optimistic of you, and I think he should be thrilled today didn’t end up being “Bring your son to work in your asshole day!’ Those kinds of things tend to be yearly events!” and Jenna would reply “Well if it was, he would probably talk about how unlucky he is to accidently get shoved up my butt every single year, but I’d say he’s lucky it only happens once a year!” And then, all the girls would burst with laughter.

           Even though she would tell the story in a funny way, she would likely also tell it as an admittance of guilt, which made this situation seem a lot better. He also thought about how the other women at the office might then swap stories that were actually similar to hers. This thought calmed him down, which is something he actually enjoyed about not being able to just yell and try to get his way. It made him take a second and fully assess the situation, which matured him in a lot of ways. That being said, he still wanted to scream at Nicole for leaving him in a bottle full of suppositories for an entire night, and for the way this morning almost turned out. Jenna may have not been responsible for any of this, but Nicole was the reason he got so close to the big, giant booty he almost ended up inside of, and why he now knows what Jenna’s butthole looks and smells like. He wanted revenge, but he knew that his step mom would likely take care of that for him. After all, Jenna seemed to be pretty uncomfortable back when you were having nightmares about her sticking you in her booty, so you were pretty confident this awkward moment wouldn’t end well for Nicole.

           As Nicole is getting ready for her first class as she stands in front of her mirror to check her outfit, Jenna opens the door behind her. Nicole doesn’t hear the door open, and is surprised when she hears her mom say “I know what you did.” Nicole remembers what she had done the night before and smiles, “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” It was clear that Nicole was playing stupid, and Jenna plays along “Then I guess it's a pretty big coincidence that the same week my doctor prescribes me suppositories, Kevin just happened to get trapped in a pill bottle in my medicine cabinet, especially when you consider that out of all the expired bottles I have and all the the bottles I only use once in a great while, he happened to trap himself in the only one filled with pills that I have to take one of every morning this week, and those same pills just happen to be taken anally.” Nicole tries not to laugh, but is still smiling as she says “Yep. That’s one big coincidence.” Jenna then adds “And you were the only person I told about those pills.” Nicole jokes “I guess we should have told him then. Then he might have chosen a different week to play around in your medicine cabinet, or at least a different bottle to accidentally trap himself in.” Jenna then looks confused, “Ya know what I can’t figure out though? How he put the cap back on?” Nicole shrugs her shoulders, and Jenna adds “And who put holes in that cap so he could breathe while he was trapped inside all night?”

           Nicole knew she was caught, so she took the initiative to end the charade by saying “You have to admit, it was pretty funny!” Her mother then raises an eyebrow at her, “Would it have still been funny if I didn’t realize he was back there and that your miniature step brother was wriggling around inside my butt trying to escape out of my anus?” Nicole tries to hold back a laugh, “No… then it would have been hilarious!” Jenna then shakes her head, but lightly laughs. As she turns to start leaving, Nicole asks “Wait… so, am I not in trouble?” Jenna sighs “Well, considering he didn’t end up inside my butthole, and because I understand how frustrating it is to take care of someone so dependent on you for everything, I see no need to punish you… this time.” Nicole was shocked by this and replies “Seriously?” Jenna explains “Nicole, over the last couple of months, I’ve seen and heard about far worse things that my co-workers have done. Now, I’m not saying it’s okay to do it, but since you’ve been so good about taking care of Kevin, and since I know you’ve probably heard from your friends and other girls about what kind of practical jokes they do and you’ve resisted the temptation until now, I don’t see the problem with one minor discretion.” Nicole smiles, but Jenna then adds “But, you should have let me known. If I hadn’t found out he was trapped in my medicine cabinet until after your step brother found out what it was like to be a suppository for my puckering backdoor, well that would have been the worst thing I’ve ever heard about, and I came pretty close to doing it too.” Nicole formed a curious smile, “How close?”

           Jenna wasn’t sure if she should give her daughter the satisfaction, but she figured she should go ahead and tell her now so she doesn’t get all excited hearing it for the first time when Kevin talks about how close he came. Jenna replies “I stopped just barely in time so that he didn’t actually come in contact with my asshole. I think he was as close as he could possibly have been without actually touching it. It must have been one horrifying view.” As Nicole devious smile grows bigger, Jenna adds “And it better be the absolute last time too.” Nicole’s smile starts to fade, but then she asks “So, mom. What things have your coworkers done that’s worse than Kevin coming face to face with your giant anus?” Jenna smiles, “I don’t wanna give you any ideas.” Nicole quickly replies “You won’t. I just want to know what they could have done that’s worse than smelling your butthole.”

           Jenna then explains “You remember Megan?” Nicole thinks for a moment and asks “Is she the one with the really wide hips?” Jenna answers “Yes, the one with an ass even bigger than mine. Anyway, we were at a company picnic a few weeks ago and our old boss was there. Now, when he shrank and someone else got appointed into the position, Megan was very upset. She had spent so much time trying to impress him, going above and beyond the call of duty when he asked her to, that she was expecting to get a promotion from him, but he was one of the first men who shrank, and when he did, it was like all her hard work had been for nothing when a new boss stepped in and her old boss hadn’t had the chance to tell him all about Megan being his top employee. Eventually, Megan finally got put in charge after all the male bosses kept shrinking and the company decided to put a woman in charge, but she was still very upset at how much longer it took her to get that position. So, when she saw him at the party, she brought this up right away. He showed no signs of remorse since he had his own problems to deal with at the time, but Megan came up with a solution on how to make them even.” Nicole asks “What was the solution?” Jenna rolls her eyes and says “Megan told him since all the ass kissing she did for him ended up useless, he could just repay her with some ass kissing right back. Then, in a flash, she moved him behind herself and dropped him in the back of her panties. She made a couple of jokes, and then started talking to the other girls as if nothing had just happened.”

           As much as Nicole was happy to hear she wasn’t the only one who enjoyed the idea of a tiny guy and the female backside coming together, she didn’t understand how this was worse, so she asks “How was that worse? Did she shove him in her butt-crack or something?” Jenna then elaborates “I don't think so, but maybe. It looked like she just dropped him into the back of her panties and he was just on the outside of her ass-crack, but she left him in there for almost the rest of the picnic, so he probably didn’t get taken out until maybe four or five hours later. Kevin only had to smell my butthole for one or two seconds. Plus, it was an outdoor picnic, and I remember it being really hot that day. When Megan finally pulled him out he looked absolutely drenched with butt sweat. It must have been like a sauna in there, except the steam wasn’t from water, it was from her ass sweating. I really wanted to say something, but the other girls were just laughing about it. I think I was the only one who pitied the guy.”

           Nicole saw the sympathy in her mother’s eyes and was afraid if the feeling lingered too long, Jenna may end up may revoking Nicole’s ‘get out of jail free’ card. So, Nicole quickly changed the subject, “Any other stories you can tell me?” Jenna laughs “Plenty of other stories, but that was the only one you’re going to hear from me. I’m going to work, Kevin’s in bed since he didn’t get a lot of sleep last night, and you need to get to school.” Jenna then walks out of the room to head for work.

           As Nicole finished getting ready for class, she thought about how everything was still changing. The world, her mother, and even her. People usually don’t recognize gradual change until they look back at where they started. When guys first started shrinking, no girl could have gotten away with dropping her boss in the back of her panties or setting her step brother up as a suppository for his step mom. Even Nicole had changed over just the last few months. She started out wanting to protect her step brother, but if it was legal, now she’d have him live the rest of his life between her cheeks. Her mother was the slowest to change, but she still had a tiny bit, and it showed that day. The question was would they both be ready for the next change the world made?

Making History by newschool2626

         It had been four months since Nicole pulled her one and only prank on her step-brother. She had been tempted to push her luck on several occasions, but she knew that is she tried to do another one that she wouldn't get off as easy as she did the last time. It was a shame though, because as much as Nicole felt like she needed a good laugh at a tiny man, she felt like her mom needed it even more. Dan had become obsessed with watching the news, especially since women around the world were caught taking their 'playfulness' to new heights, which caused a big stir from citizens, politicians, and news anchors. Some people wanted laws specifically designed for tiny shrunken men, while others argued that laws should treat everyone equally, and some even said men should have absolutely no rights at all. It was a big debate, especially in America. Everyone had good points for their argument, which made it even more unclear what was going to happen.


         Dan of course took the side that tiny men should have special rights, which made his wife on that side too. Jenna let it slip one time though that she thought a woman on the TV had a good argument for women and men being treated as equals, and Dan really gave her a piece of his mind. He claimed that if she thought that, then she wasn't loyal to him, that she was a bad wife, and that she could care less what happened to him. After that, Jenna had felt so guilty, she started going out of her way even more to make Dan comfortable and show him that she truly did love and support him. This was why Nicole knew it wouldn't be a good idea to pull any more pranks, but why her mom needed one more than ever. Nicole understood why he acted like a jerk that night. He was scared, and for a good reason. He had just as much of a chance to lose all his rights than he did to gain new rights to protect him and his handicap.

         For months, people in the governments promised to make a decision on what they were going to do, but when they finally came to a decision, they announced that the president of the United States was going to publicly broadcast what their final conclusion was. That's why Nicole, Jenna, Kevin, and Dan were all sitting quietly in front of the TV. They were waiting to hear what would likely be one of the most historic moments in all of history. The president walked on stage and stood in front of her podium to speak to her country.

         "Today is a very important day in our great nation's history. It's the day that changes not only this country, not only this world, but changes all of our trajectories. We have officially decided to stop putting time and resources into enforcing laws to protect men. Almost the entire male population has fallen victim to the shrinking disease, and those who haven't have been isolated to be studied and produce sperm for future generations. Half the workforce is gone, which has taken a detrimental hit on our economy. We don't have the resources to find or help men who can barely even be seen. We can't even accurately determine if they're being mistreated. This was not our soul reason for deciding to no longer protect the male race. Men no longer do anything for the country or the working women of the United States. They have become dependents on the women of America and contribute nothing of their own. Hopefully, for all you men watching, you have someone by your side who is willing to still take care of you, that won't abuse the fact that you're inferior in size and power. As for myself, now that the government has stripped men of all rights, I can't lie and say I haven't already taken advantage of that fact. This morning, my husband couldn't accept the fact that men no longer have a place in this country as citizens. He couldn't see how I was making the hard decision that was best for the country and its women to sustain a life for those of us who can still contribute. All he saw was his selfish perspective of wanting to feel secure, and he just kept screaming at me to change my mind, demanding that I don't announce this statement. After an hour of arguing, I couldn't take it anymore. I decided if he wanted to continue to yell at me, I could at least put some good use into his tiny vocal vibrations. So, I dropped him in the front of my panties. I have supported men's rights since the beginning, but what's right and what's practical are two different things, and this country couldn't survive if it was coddling half of its population. That is why the United States government no longer chooses to recognize men as citizens, or even human beings. They are no longer people like women are. Women are strong, independent creatures that help shape the world we live in. Men are weak, dependent creatures that no longer serve a purpose. They only create obstacles. On this sad day where we have to turn our backs on a creature we considered an equal for so long, we must look forward to a brighter future. A future were America gets back on track, a future where every woman has a place in the world, and a future where women don't serve men, but where a woman can choose to have her man serve her if she wants him to. Today, we start a new era. Today, only women will be written about in current and future history. Today, we finally acknowledge a truth that we've known for a long time, since the first man became smaller than a woman's biggest toe. Today, we recognize the fact that all men are beneath us, and we can no longer recognize such an inferior creature as a person if they can fit in the palm of your hand. Starting today, a woman can do whatever she wants to a man and suffer no legal consequences."

         It happened. It really happened. Finally, too many men had become inflicted for the government to help out. Even though it was the right call, even though it was completely practical to not try and coddle half of the nation's population, people still stared at their TV's in awe and disbelief, including Nicole's family. Nicole and her mother just sat on opposite ends on the couch in shock, while Kevin and Dan sat in the seat between them in even more shock.

         There was a long moment of silence before Nicole finally broke it by asking "Mother, may I be excused?" Jenna didn't even turn away from the TV as she replies "I assume you're going to go call all your friends to talk about this?" Nicole answers, "No, I'll do that in a little while." She then looks on the seat cushion next to her and picks up her tiny step brother with just two fingers as she adds "First, I'm going to take Kevin upstairs and show him where his future lies." As Kevin tries to wiggle free in front of Nicole's giant smirk, he angrily asks "What the hell do you mean by that?" Nicole's smirk turns into a big grin, "You heard the president. Girls can do whatever they want to tiny little guys like yourself, but I bet it'll only take you one guess as to where you'll be spending the rest of your days." As she watches her tiny step brother immediately stop squirming as if he's lost all hope, she realizes that she's just moments away from achieving what she's wanted to do for so long. It didn't matter if she had her mother's approval, because what she was going to do was perfectly within her legal rights.

         Dan knows he's not supposed to give his step daughter any commands, but he just couldn't take it anymore. He had kept his mouth shut long enough, "Nicole, stop taunting my son now! I don't want to hear another word come out of your mouth that involves these types of threats." Nicole smiles at him and giggles, "That's fine. Those days are over. Well, maybe not completely over, but from now on they'll be a lot less talking and a lot more doing!" Dan couldn't believe what he was hearing, but what he couldn't believe even more was how Jenna was just sitting there in a daze, not saying anything. He furiously turns to his wife and shouts "Are you going to help me out here or what?"

         Jenna looks conflicted, and with a very unconvincing tone she says "Nicole, I know you can legally do whatever to your shrunken step brother, but I don't think I can just let you do what you're about to do with him, especially not with his father right here." Nicole was about to argue with her mom, but then realized she had a much smarter play. She could see the vulnerability in her mother. She could see what was going through her mind. Even though so many women had started treating their tiny men more like toys than people, Jenna always assumed that there would be laws to protect men. She had witnessed so many acts that she thought would one day be illegal and wrong, but it turns out this entire time, she was in the wrong. While every other woman had let her burden get carried by her tiny man, Jenna had been carrying her husband's burden the entire time. Jenna thought she would have to carry it forever, that eventually the government would step in and tell women their shrunken men were dependents that they would have to provide for, but it was just the opposite. Women didn't have restrictions that told them what they had to do for their tiny man, but instead were giving the free will to do whatever they wanted to do to their tiny man.

         Nicole looks sympathetically at her mother as she says "Mom, I shouldn't be the only one here embracing this new world. I know how hard it's been for you this last year, for both of us. Having tiny family members living with us as if they were equals just doesn't work." Dan looks at his wife, who looks as though she's analyzing all this information, and he says in heated disbelief "You're not actually listening to this crap are you?" Jenna then shoots back a look that says he just doesn't understand, "You don't know how hard our lives have become. Always worrying about where you are, and that I didn't just leave you somewhere while I was out, or misplace you, or accidently knock you off the table. Making sure you're constantly not on the floor I'm walking on, or a seat I'm about to sit in. Checking every bite of food before I put it in my mouth in case you're in it. It feels like every moment of every day I'm worried you're somewhere you're not supposed to be, but if I no longer just let you roam around the house, it will finally stop being an issue. I won't have to worry about knocking Kevin onto my plate of food since I know he can't possibly be there because I know he'll be between Nicole's big, soft-" Dan immediately interrupts "Enough!"

         Jenna leers at her husband for a moment "No, I've had enough! I've been catering to you for almost a year now. I think it's time that we switch things up and you start catering to me. You and Kevin will be doing things that will make our lives easier, not yours." Nicole grins at her tiny step-brother "And this will make things SOOOO much easier for me." Kevin replies with angst "No! I'm not going in there!" He then turns to Jenna, "You said I would never have to go in there!" Nicole lightly laughs "Oh hush you! Here, why don't you enjoy your last few minutes of being somewhere else besides in my butt!" Nicole then brings Kevin up to her chest and pulls away her low cut shirt and opens up one of the cups of her bra. She then takes careful aim and puts Kevin right at the center of her nipple.

         Jenna notices her daughter's smile as she puts Kevin into her bra, so Jenna asks "Why not just keep him in there instead?" Nicole sighs "If you're going to keep a tiny guy on your body, your butt is the only place to do it. When he's in my bra he'll have to be in a awkward "U" shape, and it's comfortable for the moment, but in a second my nipple will get hard and he'll feel pressure in his chest and stomach as it presses against his body and it's just not as ideal as you'd think. If he was in the front of my panties, he'd be constantly sticky and might even drown whenever I get wet. Plus, in both of those locations he would probably be seen through my clothing. My butt on the other hand is perfect. He can't be seen, he's got two of the softest cushions in the world on both sides of him, and he'll be incredibly protected since he'll be a couple inches inside my crack. There are virtually no downsides, except that it smells, but he'll get use to that, just like Dan will get use to the smell of yours."

         Jenna's eyes go wide "Oh, I couldn't possibly keep Dan in my ass." Nicole supportively replies "It's the best place for him." Dan immediately shouts "You shut your fucking-" Nicole then knocks her step father over with a playful flick of her finger and says "Quiet you! The giant people are talking!" Dan became far too intimidated to say another word, but Jenna gave a light smile and says "Giant people, eh? I've always just thought of us as normal and them as tiny, but I guess to them, we are giants. Hmm, I like that sound of that. It makes me feel... powerful." A small smirk crawls across Nicole's face "Well, ya know what'll make you feel even more powerful? Keeping Dan in the same place I'll be keeping Kevin. Dan's been in denial that he's no longer the man of the house ever since he became the size of your pinky toe. If you really want to show him who has the power in your relationship, there's only one perfect place for you to keep your husband that'll give him a constant reminder you're in charge."

         Nicole winks at her mother and pulls Kevin back out of her bra. Jenna smiles at her daughter as Nicole starts walking away, then looks down at her husband. Her life had become so miserable since he shrank, and he hadn't suffered a single moment. Nicole was right. It was time Jenna's husband knew his place, and that it wasn't above her, it was below her. She wasn't going to take one more order from him. Dan had been acting like a bigger brat than Kevin did before he shrank, only instead of taking advantage of the girls by always playing the 'I'm eventually going to shrink' card, Dan had played the 'I'm shrunken and helpless' card, which he used to make Jenna into his puppet. Well, Jenna was no longer going to play this game by his rules, and with the government on her side, Jenna was about to show her husband how the rules had changed.

         As Nicole carries her shrunken step brother upstairs, Kevin looks down into the family room. He sees his step mom's shadow on the wall as she starts pulling her pants down. Then he sees the shadowy arm moving behind the rest of his step mom's shadow and her hand stopping right behind her booty. She bends over and the two shadows unite as the shadow from her hand becomes a part of the shadow from her butt. He hears his step mom give a small noise of surprised delight, and then watches the shadowy figure stand back up. He knew what that meant. His dad was trapped deeply between the butt cheeks of his step mom, likely against her anus. Kevin knew all hope was lost. His father couldn't help him, his step mother wasn't going to help him, and his step sister was about to be the cause for him needing help, because he was about to have the same fate as his dad. He was about to be between two gigantic butt cheeks, smelling the foul hole of a female's derriere. The worst part was, it wasn't going to be an accident, or a prank. It wasn't even going to be something short term. It was going to be on purpose, with no time restraints, which meant Kevin may just end up spending the rest of his life in Nicole's butt, smelling nothing else other than what comes out of Nicole's butthole.

Life Changes by newschool2626

        Nicole quickly enters the room and shuts the door behind her. She was moments away from something she dreamed about for so long, and it could easily be read on her face how ecstatic she was about it. Kevin on the other hand had felt like he was in a nightmare. Hell, even in his nightmare's Nicole only kept him between her cheeks for a little while. This was going to be a permanent thing. When Kevin woke up, he'd wake up to the smell of Nicole's butthole, when he went to sleep, he'd be cuddled up next to Nicole's asshole, when he found himself in the middle of just another day, it would be another long day with Nicole's butthole. Kevin didn't know if Nicole even realized that there was no fate worse than that. She probably couldn't begin to imagine how horrible his life was going to be, and to be honest, he didn't really know either. He wouldn't know until that first moment when he would get his first whiff of what his step sister's giant butthole smelled like.


        Nicole took her tiny step brother over to her bed and sat down. She still couldn't get over that this was actually happening. It would be just another minute until she got to feel the first experience of what it would be like to permanently own her step brother. First though, Nicole wanted to soak up Kevin's fear as he realized these were the last few seconds of freedom he had left. She also knew this would be her one last time to torture him mentally. Once he started living in Nicole's butt, it wouldn't exactly be easy to threaten him, and there would really be nothing for him left to fear. She knew that from the first moment Kevin got shoved against Nicole's giant, wrinkled hole, that he would know what to expect for the rest of his life. So, Nicole toyed with him one last time.

Nicole holds her shrunken step brother in front of her face with a giant smile and decides to give him a little truth, "Ya know, this all your fault." Kevin shouts back in disbelief "My fault?" Nicole nods, "When you shrunk at first, I didn't want to do this... well... I kinda did, but I wouldn't have actually done it. The longer you treated me like your slave though, the more I wanted to mash you in my butthole and show you that you can't boss me around. Look at me! You're the size of my pinky toe and giving me orders. Doesn't that seem messed up? You're the one that should be pleasing me, and now you finally can. You deserve all of this, to constantly put up with the smell, the taste, living in total darkness, seeing nothing else but my ass for the rest of your life, except for the few minutes a day that I take you out to because I have to take a shit. Are you ready for that?"

        Kevin doesn't respond. He can't. He knows he's not ready for any of this, especially not for it to be the rest of his entire existence. When Nicole doesn't get a response, she decides to really start the mental preparation of what was about to happen, "Do you remember the night you smelled my butthole? How you volunteered to lean in and give my asshole a little whiff? If I recall correctly, I had just showered right before you smelled it, and you said it still smelled pretty bad. Lucky for you, I did shower this morning, but that night was still just a small sample of what you'll be smelling from now on. You didn't just smell my asshole, but fresh air around it while it was airing out. Now, imagine what that smell is going to be like when my cheeks are closed and the smell is trapped inside my seal crack. Then imagine your tiny little nose as it doesn't catch just a small whiff as the smell travels through the air, but your nose is actually pressed right up against the source that the smell is emanating from. You'll literally be breathing the smell right off of my butthole, unless of course your face is against the actual hole and it's open a little bit. Then you'll be breathing in the smell that comes from the inside of my butthole!"

        Nicole can tell her tiny step brother's fear has risen to a whole new level, and once she saw the results she was looking for, she knew it was time to do the thing she had been looking forward to for so long. Nicole stands up and Kevin knew that this was it. The time of not living in Nicole's butt was over. For the rest of his life, Nicole's butt would be his entire world, and her asshole his new home. Kevin gives one last feeble attempt to beg Nicole "Please! Don't do this! Imagine how horrible it will be living in a girl's butt!" As Nicole pulls down her pants, she smiles and says "Hey, maybe you'll get use to it. Probably not, but you gotta be optimistic. After all, hope is really the only thing you'll have left where you're going, but for the record, I'm counting on you never getting used to it. Where would the fun be in having you in my butt be if you were used to the smell and taste?"

        Kevin is slowly moved behind Nicole as she drags out his impending doom. Once he's behind Nicole's butt and sees her giant bare ass, he's in awe. It was the first time he had seen Nicole's bare ass at its massive form, and it was beyond words. It was a completely different sight than seeing Jenna's naked bottom for the first time. Jenna may have had a bigger ass to be in awe at, but at that time, Kevin was too drowsy and incoherent to really take it in as he wondered what the fuck was going on, a feeling that immediately switched to pure adrenaline and panic as he tried to get her attention. The biggest difference between that moment and this one was that Kevin was determined to get Jenna to realize what she was doing so he wouldn't wind up as her suppository, but there was no hope here. Nicole knew what she was doing, and nothing was going to keep her from putting Kevin between her butt-cheeks. When Nicole bent over and saw Nicole's massive hole for the first time, he knew that the oily, smelly butthole before him was going to be the rest of his life.

        Nicole was taking her sweet time. She wanted Kevin to really see her asshole before she mashed him into it. After all, he couldn't see it when her cheeks were closed, and she wanted him to have the mental image of what his naked body was against every day for the rest of his life. That's why Nicole waited a few moments to just let Kevin dangle an inch away from her butthole, to study an up-close view of the hole Nicole's shit comes out of. She wanted him to remember every wrinkle, how greasy it looked, everything. She also wanted him to get a big whiff and let him think about how bad her butthole smells now, and how worse it's going to smell with his nose pressed right into her anus. As these thoughts rush through Nicole's head, she can't hold back any longer and pushes Kevin's naked body into her most undelightful of holes.

        As Nicole pins Kevin face-first against her anus, she asks "Do you remember what I told you your job was going to be the night I got you to smell my butthole?" Nicole paused for a second to let Kevin answer, even though she knew he wouldn't be able to. After a few seconds of no response, Nicole continued "I told you that your job was going to be kissing your goddess' asshole, because let's face it, what could make me feel like a goddess more than having you kiss that nasty hole your pressed against right now? I can't think of anything. I mean, I can't think of any form of worship more demoralizing than constantly tasting my anus, and even thinking about you willing to do something so revolting for me makes me feel like I'm perfect, like my shit don't stank... even though we both know it does. You more than I, now. So, that's going to be your job. Do you remember why you're going to do it?" Again, Nicole pauses and continues when Kevin doesn't speak, "I easily manipulated you into kissing it when you were a normal size person, but now..." Nicole starts adding more pressure to Kevin's back and gets him mashed a little deeper into her butthole "I could effortlessly push you into my butthole. One second you'd be visible to the outside world, and the next you'd be trapped up my puckered little anus where no one could see you. How pathetic is that? To be able to fit inside some girl's butthole. Isn't that just sad?"

        Nicole can't see Kevin, but she knows his soul is probably completely crushed. That's when Nicole chooses this moment to say "So, go ahead. Give me your first kiss." Kevin had no fight left in him. There was no way out of this situation, and Nicole could only make things worse for him. Kissing a girl's butthole that was bigger than him was definitely a humiliating thing, but he really didn't want to know what it was like to be up Nicole's butthole like he was just some tiny fragment of poop in her colon that was waiting to come out, and his face was already being mashed into her asshole anyway. So, he kissed it. He gave it a nice, long kiss, and it tasted horrible. Nicole didn't know if she'd actually be able to feel his tiny kiss, but luckily, her anus was sensitive enough to make her feel a little tickle. Once it was over she announced "Just keep repeating that action, and maybe you won't end up inside my butthole!" Nicole then stood up and closed her cheeks around Kevin as she added "But I highly doubt it."

As Nicole put her pants back on and laid down on her bed to enjoy her tiny step brother's new position, and his kisses, she reached over to her alarm clock and turned the radio on. She smiled as she heard Lady Bigfoot's voice come on. She decided to take this opportunity to relax and listen to Lady Bigfoot's reaction to the president's announcement. As bad as Kevin had it, she couldn't imagine what DJ Tiny was going to be in for now.

        "Well Ladies, I'm sure by now you've all heard what the president had to say about the rights of the men of the world starting today, so you know we can legally do anything we want to them. That's great news for women, but horrible news for men, especially my former co-host who just got fired. He had wanted to leave this show for almost a year now, but couldn't because of his contract. Today he no longer has to worry about his contract, but don't worry ladies, DJ Tiny isn't going anywhere. We may have ripped up his contract, but that's just because there's no reason to pay someone when you can make them work for free. Now, not only will he be working for free, but since men have no rights, we can do a lot more things on the show that we never could have gotten away with before, so you girls who are tired of hearing about my feet are in for a treat. The producers have a lot of good ideas their kicking around that I think you ladies will enjoy, and today, we're going to celebrate this by trying something a little different. I'm going to swallow DJ Tiny. That's right ladies! I'm going to eat your favorite tiny DJ. Don't worry though, because if you hadn't heard, these tiny guys can handle quite a lot in their shrunken forms, which means even surviving in a pool of stomach acid and breathing in low oxygen environments. Hmmm, I think as I said that second one I heard a bunch of you ladies locking your door and taking off your pants. Sounds like I won't be the only one enjoying my tiny man today. Anyway, today DJ tiny is going to be swallowed whole, and then he has to swim and crawl through my body as fast as he can. If he can make it out by the time this show ends, he gets to take the rest of the day off, but if he doesn't make it out in time, I won't let him out until tomorrow. That's right, he can knock on the other side of my anus all he wants, but I'll just wiggle my hips and let him know I'm not letting him out. And don't worry, if nature calls and I do have to let him out early, it'll only be for a few minutes. I'll clean him up and then he'll see what it's like to enter from the other side of my body where usually things only exit. And tomorrow, whether he wins or loses, we'll let him tell us what it like to go through a woman's gorgeous body, which I think sets us up perfectly for tomorrow's new game where we play something I've been calling "Tell Me How Nice My Butthole Smells." The producers think it's too long, but I think it's got a great ring to it. Now, this is how the game works. I'm going to spread my butt cheeks and lower DJ Tiny into my crack and onto my asshole. From there, he'll be smelling my butthole and telling me how great it smells. The catch is, he can't sound like he's lying. He has to sound one-hundred percent sincere. If he doesn't, then I push him in little by little with each unbelievable comment until the time is up, or until we can no longer hear him. Ladies, your job it to call in and help me decide if you think he sounded like he was telling the truth. His fate lies in your hands, and if you think he's not convincing, I guess his fate lies in my butthole! So, that's what we've got in store for tomorrow, and the producers and I agree that it might one of our most popular shows. After all, ladies love to hear compliments, especially about her insecurities, and every girl is insecure about her butthole because she knows what gross things come out of there that causes it to stink. I think this is a really fitting game because when guys were normal sized, they were constantly trying sleep with us by kissing our asses and giving us fake compliments. Now, they can try smelling those same asses and compliment how lovely that odor is, only this time, they'll be doing it to get out of sex, because no guy wants to have anal at their new size. Oh, wow. Just look at the time. Well, it looks like I got a little carried away, which means DJ Tiny will be running a little behind on trying to escape my body since he's getting such a late start. It's not looking likely he'll make out today, but there's only one way to find out."

        Nicole listened to the woman on the radio opening her mouth and the small DJ screaming. The screaming suddenly stopped and she made a sound that suggested she just had something in her mouth that was tasty. Nicole giggled at this notion. She then wondered if DJ Tiny really could survive the entire journey through his co-host's body. She had heard some people claim it, while others denied it. Nicole wasn't sure which side to believe, but she would definitely tune in tomorrow to see if the shrunken DJ made it out alive of the giant behind he was going to be expelled out of. If he did, that meant bad news for Kevin, because that meant Nicole was going to make Kevin stay inside the stinky, pink cave of hers all day tomorrow. She smiled thinking about how bad Kevin's life was going to be from now on, and how amazing hers would become.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2588