A Small Step For Mankind by Ringmaster
Summary:

Doctor Marcus Small possesses the key to a major breakthrough in space travel.  He could soon have the admiration of the entire scientific community in the palm of his hand. On the eve of his rise to fame, a freak accident changed his course dramatically. He and several  unwitting females began to slowly shrink. Will Dr. Small avoid becoming a possession himself, in the palm of a beautiful woman?


Categories: Mouth Play, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Maternal, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 58826 Read: 72877 Published: December 07 2011 Updated: February 25 2012
Story Notes:

I appreciate those readers who make the commitment to read a longer story such as "A Small Step for Mankind."  I also appreciate reading any thoughts the reader might want to share.  It takes a large effort to bring an expansive story to the reader, while ensuring it is understood and enjoyable.  Writing a story such as this is also quite enjoyable.  When submitting stories in the "Giantess/Tiny" genre, an author can not hope to capture the imagination of the entire universe of minds that travel the web. However, my imagination is well travelled.  For those travellers who will explore my corner of the universe, I believe you will return home with some nice souviners.

 

 

1. Mars Versus Venus, Chapter 1 by Ringmaster

2. Sweet Dreams, Chapter 2 by Ringmaster

3. How to Cross Your X by Ringmaster

4. Doctor Small and the Kangaroo Court by Ringmaster

Mars Versus Venus, Chapter 1 by Ringmaster
Author's Notes:

Fame is out of this world, but would you be willing to trade all that for an epic rendezvous with a heavenly body?

  

Dr. Marcus Small was in his office crunching some calculations on his laptop when his research partner, Dr. Kate Williams, opened his door and hurriedly entered. "One of the graduate lab assistants just told me you’re preparing to move ahead to human testing...is this true?" she said with a frustrated tone, one hand on her hip. Marcus stared at his laptop for a few more seconds, then looked up at his associate, prepared for another round in their ongoing strategy debate. He was a man many women considered handsome, with hazel eyes and pampered brown hair. He stood 5 feet 10 inches and religiously exercised several times weekly. Kate Williams was 47 years old, and well put together; dirty blonde shoulder length hair with lighter highlights, and still with a figure and fine legs that turned men’s heads. Marcus always appreciated how she dressed, like a sensual executive, still confident of her beauty.  "Yes, Dr. Williams, you have heard correctly my intentions" Marcus answered with a constrained, triumphant smile directed at his research partner. Kate took another step toward the desk, shrugging with exasperation. "We need to run the mice through another test cycle to be certain we have the dosage concentration dialed in correctly now. Human testing is still a substantial risk, and I don't support it, Marcus. You already know this." Dr. Small stood up behind his desk and turned his laptop toward Kate.  "I have double and triple checked the results of last months testing cycle. That failure was due to a dosing error by the evening lab assistant....It was not a failure of my serum.  The cellular reduction enzyme is stable and ready for human testing at a reduced concentration....This is my decision as Project Lead.  Kate, if we keep chasing shadows, we will lose our window of opportunity here. The serum we have on hand will deteriorate and another shipment of the herbal source from Argentina and Puerto Rico is questionable." Kate sat down and crossed her legs, relaxing from the sparing stance she had when she entered the office. "Ok...it's your call, and your butt on the line, literally. I suppose you want me in the lab to witness this circus act?"          Dr. Williams nodded and smiled. "There has to be one sane person in the lab, Dr. WIlliams, and you already disqualified me for that post.  Here is the itinerary and supply list" he said, sliding a small stack of papers to Kate’s end of the desk. "Marcus the Guinea Pig will be appearing Tuesday at a circus near you" he joked as Kate grabbed the papers. As she intently examined the documents, he couldn't resist the opportunity to lean left and catch a peak of her shapely legs. She rocked her black pump from her nylon clad, slender foot as she read. "I was fortunate enough to cuddle and kiss those soft feet on two occasions, and I would gladly do it again if she insisted" Marcus thought, recalling the short romance the two had 10 months earlier.

They attended the same conference in Las Vegas, and went out together to the casino, where Marcus showed Kate how to play craps.  Their first date was just friendly, but the second date ended in a sensual climax in her hotel room.  Kate was four years older than Marcus, but he found her firm body to be quite worthy of his passion.  A couple days later, during their second romantic encounter, he boldly asked "my lady, would you be terribly offended if I professed that your beautiful feet were among the many things I admire about you?"  Kate giggled.  "Not at all, Dr. Small. I spent fifty dollars on that pedicure so you better admire it.  However, I don't want you to become my full time Podiatrist; I have a lot of other parts that crave for your affection. "Marcus had been with women who freaked out at the mere thought of a man having affection for their feet, so he was relieved when Kate did not question why he found her beautiful in this way.  A few days later, when the two returned to their respective research labs on opposite ends of town, they learned she had been selected to join his staff as his second lead research manager.  The mid-size university where his lab was located would soon be receiving a large grant. They would be doing biochemical research to help solve problems with long deployments in space.  Kate and Marcus mutually agreed to cool their budding romance to maintain harmony in the lab they would share, but he stilled liked to admire her with his eyes.    As Dr. Williams walked out of his office, she smiled back at Dr. Small, possibly having some fond memories of her own, he mused.      

 Dr. Marcus Small was born into a family with not major wealth and fame, but enough to present a half motivated person with a few extra opportunities. His Great-Grandfather, Bernard Small, was an Ivy League graduate who thought a masters degree and foolish ambition would be enough to reach the moon. In the 1920’s he moved south with his pregnant wife, Mary, to take advantage of warmer weather and better conditions for rocketry. He played around with small rockets until he ran out of money, then he and his wife opened a clandestine pub during prohibition.  Bernard Small never realized his dream to reach the moon, but he and his wife concocted a drink that could get their patrons half way there. They called the drink Martian Mush, A green, foamy mixture sweet on taste and strong with alcohol.  Bernard also wrote a couple space adventure novels, with achieved some minor acclaim. Their son, Robert, graduated from the local southern university, and then opened a drive-in restaurant in the mid 1950's, and called it “Cometz Drive In.” It was inspired by Bernard Small’s fascination with space, since much of the cash at opening was his.   The most popular drink was “Martian Mush", a non alcoholic version of Mary Small’s famous beverage.  The favorite side order was “Rings of Saturn”, which were large onion rings dripping with deep-fry oil. Eventually, the family owned 10 locations, and young Marcus was forced to wear a ridiculous hat and cook spicy “Flaming Mercury” chicken all through high school.  Marcus coasted through his first three years of college, majoring in beer ingestion.  He finally did well enough to get into graduate school after his father, Robert Jr., made a sizable grant to the school.  Marcus had managed to avert total disaster in college, but did not live up to his families high expectations thus far. However, soon his name would be a major buzz when he rolls the dice with his latest research, thanks to a major grant contribution.

Tuesday at 9am, Dr. Small was giving some coeds and a local politician a tour of his lab. Council woman Maria Martino, along with 2 female members of her staff, joined the university women's volleyball team and women's swim and dive teams as they followed Marcus about from room to room.  "This is my favorite room in the entire Bernard Small Memorial Laboratory, because this is where history will soon be made. This airtight room here is where I will self administer the test of a new drug designed to make long space flights feasible. Along with the help of Dr. Williams, I have developed a drug capable of reducing an astronaut’s body mass by fifty percent, solving the enormous problem of food supply storage by reducing the rate of consumption during the space flight."  A coed member of the volleyball team asked "Why would anybody volunteer to be shrunk down?" Dr. Small nodded. "Good question. The astronauts with only be reduced to about 4 ft 8 inches tall, not extremely tiny.  This will reduce their mass by 50 percent.  Once they return, they will be heros. They will also be lavished with a very nice retirement package. After their return to Earth, they can begin the process of slowly growing to their normal size. The women followed him into the test chamber room as he described the upcoming test.  "From this beaker, on this cart, I will take one tablet and place it in the vaporizer receiving tray. Sitting in that chair, I will push a button on the arm of the chair, dropping the pellet into the vaporizing catalyst.  Through the respirator mask connected to the vaporizer I will inhale the gas for fifteen seconds.  The anticipated result of the test is that my body mass will be reduced by 4 percent and I will lose 1 inch of my height."  Emily of the volleyball team spoke up. "Is that going to be permanent, Dr. Small?"  "No, No. after about four hours I will stop losing body mass, and then I will receive an oral antidote, which will then return me to my present state over the course of a few days. The antidote will trigger cell growth much like that of a growing child, only on an accelerated level."  At that moment the door of the chamber opened quickly, knocking over a mop noisily that had been left behind the door. Karina, the twenty eight year old lab tech, popped her head in the room. "Dr. Small, Jim Kettleman with the Science Journal is at the dean’s office. He wants to interview you before your test." she said breathlessly.  "Mr. Kettleman stood me up when he was supposed to interview me after I received the Educator's Award, so he can read all about it in the Universal Buzz" Marcus replied, pointing at Melina, editor of the school paper.  Melina happily clapped at the news of her pending major scoop as the lab tech closed the door and left.  
After fielding questions from the women on the tour for several minutes, Dr. Evan looked for and noticed the beaker containing the cell reduction pellets was tipped over, the pellets nowhere to be seen. The mop had hit it when the chamber door was opened.   Making his way to the cart through the crowd of women, he kneeled and searched quickly for the missing pellets. He realized that if they were not found it could take weeks and thousand of dollars in grant money to replace them.  Another troubling thought entered his mind as he saw the open vaporizer canister almost directly below the tipped beaker. Not wanting to trouble the women on the tour, he stood and    announced "Ladies, we have arranged appetizers and drinks in the lobby, if you want to join me and Dr. Williams there in a few moments.”          

Dr. Small hurried out of the chamber ahead of the ladies in the tour and went to the lab office where Dr. Williams was readying equipment to monitor the upcoming test.  "Kate, how many reduction pellets were in the beaker placed in the chamber?" he asked, trying to remain calm. "Were?" she puzzled. "Our entire remaining supply was in there. Why?"  He stepped toward a table containing supplies. "Where's the exposure swab strips?  The beaker with the reduction pellets was knocked over....I couldn't find any....Damn, it's possible they were all knocked into the vaporizer canister."  Half in shock at his fears, Kate found what Marcus was frantically looking for on the shelf. "Open your mouth and spick out your tongue.”  They both watched the test strip as it changed to the color purple.  "This shows exposure, Marcus.  You mean to tell me all the people in that chamber were exposed?"  Karina, the lab tech, then opened the door and overheard the researcher’s conversation. "Yes, it is possible all the pellets were vaporized when Karina opened the door. I guess it is likely all occupants of that chamber at that time were exposed to some extent." Dr. Small stated in a measured, careful tone.  That that point Karina left quickly without a word.  Dr. Williams pointed out "You have only one dose of antidote in your office.  We need to give you a blood test to know the extent of exposure, and then get you that antidote."

The blood test results were shocking. The exposure level was off the charts. "Well, we really don't know the effects of this kind of exposure.  Let's go get you that antidote, Marcus" Kate reassured her near-frantic research partner. When they entered Dr. Small’s office they found Karina there.  She looked as if she just got caught swallowing a bird.  "I took it" She blurted. "I took the antidote.  I have a kid at home, and I don't get paid enough here to become a shrinking specimen myself.  I'm sorry, Dr. Small."  Marcus sighed and leaned back against his desk. "It's ok, Karina. I can't blame you.  However, I am the one in the office who can most efficiently process more antidotes. If my ability to work is hampered, the ladies who were in that room with me are more at risk."  Kate broke in, reminding the other two of the ladies now waiting in the lobby.  "I suppose I should go inform them about the problem and get them tested for exposure as well" Marcus said, talking like a man with the weight of the world on his shoulders.

The 22 women, including 12 collegiate volleyball team members, 6 swim team members, the school paper editor, and three local political operatives were reassured after testing that the most likely effects of their exposure would be losing a fraction of inch of their height and a few pounds temporarily.  They left the building reassured that a batch of antidote would be soon available and the effects of their exposure would likely be negligible in the interim.  Back in the lab, after Marcus made a quick call and left a voicemail with a chemical supplier, Kate suggested "Why don't you get on the scale.  Let's see if you lost any weight due to the exposure."    The weigh-in shocked both researchers.  "I've gone from 200 pounds to 190 pounds in 60 minutes since the exposure. My clothes seem a bit more loose, come to think of it" he sighed. "That's a pretty high rate of body mass loss, Marcus.  What did you find out when you called the supplier about the antidote ingredients?  Can they be over-nighted?" Kate asked.  Dr. Small threw up is hands. "I got their voicemail. They are closed for a couple days due to a hurricane warning.  Should I take a nine hour flight to Puerto Rico to break in to their building?"  Kate placed her hand on his shoulder. "They'll probably get back to us in the morning.  Let's get the ingredients ready that we do have so we're ready to process the active enzyme when we can get it over-nighted." Marcus nodded slowly, and without looking at Kate, shuffled off to the chemical supply vault. For the next hour he worked quickly mixing all the ingredients needed for 23 doses of the antidote, but he lacked the active enzyme, so his frustration mounted.  Dr. Williams scoured records of past tests with the mice, hoping to find what can be expected of the exposure. She only found that no previous testing involved exposure levels anywhere near the levels received by Dr. Small and the 22 women.

Three hours after the exposure, Kate emerged from her office to check on Marcus.  "Karina just left to get us sandwiches. The antidote appears to have prevented any body mass loss for her." he said, facing Kate somewhat sheepishly. "What about you, Marcus. How do you feel? Have you done another weight check?" Kate asks carefully, aware of his frustration. He looks at the floor and answers "I am 173 pounds right now. My clothes are getting pretty loose as you can see.  The phone in my office has been ringing off the hook. I think the women from the tour are freaking out, and rightly so.  Kate, I didn't mean to involve them, but I was loving the attention my grand plans were bringing me and so details were missed."  Kate shook her head. "Don't beat yourself up, Marcus. It was a freak accident, and we'll make it right. You're a great scientist and you’ve always done your best work under pressure."  He chuckled. "Maybe now I will have to do my best work under pressure from atop a booster seat."

Ten hours after the exposure, at 7 pm, the lobby of the university lab was filled with panicked women and a few reporters from the local press.  Dr. Small decided it was time to face everybody with an update.  He entered the lobby with Dr. Williams by his side.  He was now 11 inches below his normal height, and at 59 inches tall, he was 5 inches shorter and Dr. Williams. He spoke loudly and with reassuring authority. "First, let me apologize to those who have been trying to contact me today with their concerns. We have been extremely busy making preparations for the antidote. We now are certain of the antidotes effectiveness on humans, but, due to a tropical storm, the active ingredient is delayed.  As soon as the weather clears we can receive this ingredient and administer the antidote to those who need it. The reduction process should wane for those exposed in the next few hours.  Please go and get some rest and we will have another update here tomorrow."  Dr. Williams took the podium and fielded a few questions from the press, but would not be cowed into disclosing specific ingredients in the reduction catalyst or the antidote. The two researchers knew that no secret was safe with the press.  Dr. Small insisted to Dr. Williams he was still able to drive at just under 5 foot, so he made his way to his nearby condo, exhausted, and harboring many silent, swirling fears.
Marcus fell asleep on his sofa while trying unsuccessfully to locate alternate chemical suppliers on the web that carried the compound he needed.  Hours later he awoke with a need to urinate. Sleepily he made his way to the guest bath, unconsciously holding up his seemingly loose boxer shorts. Lifting the seat of the toilet in near darkness, he realized every familiar thing seemed taller.  After relieving himself he turned on the light to see himself in the mirror.  It was difficult to believe he could only see his head now. The mirror was much higher, or he was much shorter.  Stepping on his bathroom scale, he was quickly awakened by what he saw. He was only 63 pounds. In the 21 hours since his exposure, he had lost well over 50 percent of his body mass and it could well continue, he acknowledged.  After shaving, he cut eight inches off a pair of slacks so he could walk in them without tripping.  He had to punch a couple new holes in his leather belt to keep his pants up.  When he put on a shirt and buttoned it, he laughed in frustration. "I could just about wear this as a mini dress."  He then made the phone call he wasn't looking forward to making.  "Kate, I hope I didn't wake you.  Damn, I am still shrinking, Kate. I'm 63 pounds and stand about four foot no inches."  She didn't reply immediately, thinking. "Marcus, in all the experiments with the mice, they stopped losing body mass within four hours. It can't still be in your system. " Marcus replied quickly "Unless, the amount of my exposure has overloaded my liver function, and normal cleansing is not occurring...that has to be it." Marcus said, and added "Kate, can you come and get me.  I don't know how well I can drive my Ford Expedition now.  Also, my clothes look ridiculous on me. I need something to wear. "Kate thought for a moment.  "Karina probably has something at her house that will fit you.  You'll have to wait a couple hours for me, Marcus. I'll call you when I am outside your condo." 

When Kate knocked on his door two hours later, Marcus answered wearing only a towel.  "I found something that still fits me "he said as Kate walked in with a shocked look.  "Goodness, I was not quite prepared to see you like this, Marcus.  I mean, your a lot smaller than when you left...I'm just accustomed to you being five foot ten, not....four foot zero or so" she guessed as she stood close.   His head was now below the level of her chin.  Suddenly a bit intimidated as she looked down into his eyes, Dr. Small took the bag of clothes Dr. Williams was holding and hurried off to his bedroom to see if they fit.   He emerged fifteen minutes later and mustered a bit of humor as Kate rose up from the couch to get a look at him.  "Do you think my 'Spiderman' tee shirt is a bit casual for a press conference?"  Kate smiled, "I would have made you coffee but I was afraid it would stunt your growth, little guy."  He nodded and smiled, but also realized when she used humor, at 17 inches taller than he, it just made him feel uncomfortably inferior.  "Kate, I'm sorry to involve you in this mess. I'm becoming an emotional wreck, I know.  I'm 62 pounds now and we don't know how long the shrinking will occur.  Thanks for being here" He confided. 

Kate drove him to the campus lab building, where they entered through a freight door to avoid any attention. For the next two hours he was on the phone with couriers and government agencies trying to expedite a shipment of the active antidote ingredient.  At 9 am, He, Dr. Williams, and Karina returned to the lobby to face another press conference.  All the women exposed with him were also there, some looking frightened; others looking quite angry.  Four of the volleyball coeds approached him, seeking vengeance for their predicament.  Kate and Karina blocked their advance.  Since Kate and Karina were now a foot and a half taller than the coeds, the four sheepishly backed down.  Dr. Small stood on a stool behind the podium and cleared his dry throat.  "The past 24 hours has been difficult for all involved.  Believe me, I know.  At 54 pounds I have also lost well over half my body mass.  I have spent the last half hour attempting to acquire the ingredient we need for the antidote, but a power outage in Puerto Rico is slowing the process.  We hired a special courier to try to make it to the supplier as the storm passes, so on that note we must be patient.  The more we continue to shrink, the longer the process will be to return to our normal size. However, it can be achieved if the antidote is received here in a reasonable amount of time.  Dr. Williams and our lab tech, Karina,  would like to quickly examine the women exposed yesterday morning, so please take a few minutes to see them in the lab."  When Dr. Small finished, an exposed coed named Katherine spoke up "What do you mean? If we don't get the antidote soon, will we continue to shrink?"  Stepping off his stool and heading for the elevator, Marcus hurriedly replied "We're not ready to face that prospect yet.  I don't believe it will be an issue we have to deal with, ok?"  He, Kate, and Karina then returned to the lab with a few of the exposed ladies for examinations.

The next several hours passed with no word on the status of the chemical shipment.  Finally, at 6:45 pm, Dr. Williams answered the much awaited call.  Marcus leaned against her anxiously as she sat at her desk, as anxious as he was.  She hung up and smiled.  "The pizza's on its way....Just kidding. The courier has the supplier’s last two cases of the chemical loaded in a van.  The roads are in rough shape there now, but in about six hours it should be on a plane to Miami."  Marcus was tearing up with relief after a long, stressful day.  Kate put her arm around the slowly shrinking doctor, now just 3 foot 2 inches tall, and with a weight of a mere 34 pounds.  "Marcus,  you have had a big part in this colossal breakthrough, even if it does have some wrinkles along the way. You are a true pioneer." she whispered, hugging him and practically burying his face in the side of her soft breast.  After locking up the lab, they walked to Kate’s car, Marcus tripping over his pants along the way. As she helped the shrinking researcher up into the back seat of her car, she looked him in the eye.  "You know what I’m going to say, Marcus. You can't go to your condo. You’re becoming too tiny to function on your own.  Come stay at my place, in my guest room, ok?"  Defeated, Marcus nodded as he struggled with his seat belt.  Kate latched it for him, patted him on the head and joked "Good, I can't wait to see you in the footie pajamas Karina got for you at lunch."  Marcus just kicked his legs in frustration, which likely only reinforced Kate's image of him.

A couple hours later, at 9p.m., Marcus was undressing in Kate’s master bedroom, ready to try on some different clothes that might fit him.  Kate offered to help him dress. "Please, allow me the manly dignity of taking care of my own dressing" he fumed light heartedly. Kate giggled, shook her head, and walked out of the room to give him privacy.  The first outfit was too small.   He climbed up on the bed and called to her loudly "Kate, please leave the other bag of clothes outside the door. I need them now."  A moment later, Marcus was surprised when Kate entered her bedroom, wearing nothing but a smile and a sexy, blue satin camisole.  "Marcus, I couldn't resist, you look so cute and helpless when you’re this tiny. I've been heated up all afternoon. I know what heats you up, too, little man, and I'm going to let you have it all."  She pounced on the bed and gently pushed Marcus on to his back, holding his arms to the bed. Right above his head as she knelt was her beautiful left breast, hanging like a full harvest moon. She smiled as she slowly brought her nipple down to his slightly trembling lips.  He struggled a bit to free himself, but at just 28 pounds he could not budge the 120 pound beauty on top of him.  Her beautiful 34C cup breast sapped his anemic will to resist. He hungrily suckled her nipple for several minutes. She pulled up from him, smiled, and step off the bed. As she slipped off her blue satin panties, she whispered "Stay there like a good boy now.  I have another treat for you, and judging by your stiff little penis, you will like it.  "She bounded back on top of him and straddled his small face between her silky thighs.  “You have awakened the goddess Venus, and now you must sacrifice yourself to her whims” Kate announced playfully. She bought her beautiful pink pussy, with a little triangle of dirty blonde hair above, down to his lips.  Marcus obediently began to lick her sweetness in slow strokes. She was so worked up and wet, his small tongue easily slipped within her pussy lips.  She moaned softly and kept enough pressure on his lips so he would see his task to its climactic conclusion.  In five minutes, he was on top of her, making love while suckling her nipple until he exploded and convulsed in what he thought was the most powerful orgasm he had ever experienced.  He slowly dismounted from between her soft thighs and asked sheepishly "I didn't fire the cannon too soon, did I?"  Kate smiled. "Your busy little tongue was enough for me. You did wonderful, my little love elf."  Marcus went ahead and accepted her comment as a compliment, not wanting to pick a fight with a beautiful woman close to four times his weight."  They then slept together in her bed after Marcus treated Kate to a foot massage that she said she would consider his cab fare in her car.

When the morning light peeked into Kate’s bedroom, Marcus was stirred into half consciousness when she rolled over to face him, then gently pulled him close to her. His cheek lay against her large, soft 34C cup breast as she continued to snooze. Marcus tried to doze off again as well, but competing thoughts of Kate’s nipples and his shrinking predicament kept him awake. Finally, when she stirred and he found her left nipple nudging his chin, Marcus considered this an invitation he could not refuse. Slowly, he took her nipple into his mouth and began to gently suckle, causing an instant erection to arise against her soft thigh. He half expected her to protest his sneak attack, but instead, without opening her eyes, she gently cradled the back of his small head with her free hand and allowed him her nipple for about ten minutes.  She then opened her eyes, smiled down at Marcus, and whispered “Seems like my little love elf is ready for another trip to heaven.” She cradled his small body, and rolled on to her back, positioning Marcus, now at 16 pounds, between her silky thighs. This time when he made love to Kate he tried to hold his cannon fire a bit longer than the night before, and believed his was successful when she quivered in climax beneath him, pressing upon his buttocks to bring him deeper inside her pussy.

    At 7:30 am in Kate’s kitchen, Marcus joined her for a bagel and orange juice. His “Spiderman” tee shirt was now large and loose on his shrinking body. Kate had just measured him moments ago at 30 inches.  After watching him struggle to climb on a kitchen chair unsuccessfully for a minute, Kate easily picked him up and sat him on the chair. His neck was barely above the level of the table top so he finally got up on his knees to eat. “I’ve lost 18 pounds and 8 inches since when we left the lab at 7 pm last night.  At this rate of shrinking, if we get that antidote chemical late tonight, I will be pretty much useless in the lab. Can you handle the rest of the processing, Kate?” She teasingly paused, thinking. “Hmmm, I’ll have to think about it, my pet” she laughed. Marcus smiled and winked. “I will miss our slumber party.”  After breakfast Kate led the reluctant, shrinking Marcus by the hand to her bathroom, where she pulled off his over-sized tee shirt and led him into the shower with her. Marcus found that taking a shower with a beautiful woman twice his height may have some very nice views, but she got the vast majority of the warm spray for herself.   When, at 8:45 am, the time came to return to the lab, Marcus was once again subjected to having Kate lift him into her car and fasten his seat belt for him.

In the lobby of the university lab building at 9 am, Dr. Williams led Dr. Small in by the hand for another press conference. All the shrinking coeds were there, being held up in the arms of their mothers or sisters to see better.  Dr. Williams lifted the now 14 pound Dr. Small up on a chair to stand as he spoke. “Good morning everyone. This should be the last meeting will we have before we receive the needed antidote ingredient.  Likely, sometime tonight we will be able to begin the process of restoring those exposed to the reduction enzyme to normal. I must reiterate, since we have lost so much of our body mass, the restoration process could take several weeks.  All who need the antidote will also receive daily high protein supplements to help the growing process.  At 6:30 pm tonight we will have another update on the delivery of the needed antidote. Any questions?” he asked, hoping there would be none.  A mother of one of the shrinking coeds called out “When is it too late for the antidote, Dr. Small?”  This was the one thing he did not want to publicly contemplate.  “We believe that an exposed human or animal will lose its opportunity to be restored if they lose more than 95 percent of their body mass.  Those exposed here would not face that prospect until, maybe, some time tomorrow.”    At that, Dr. Williams helped Dr. Small from the chair and led him out of the lobby to the lab.

At 10 am Marcus was in his lab office alone, trying not to watch the clock.  All preparations were done for the antidote except for the receipt of the main ingredient en route from Puerto Rico.  There was a buzz on the phone intercom speaker. “Dr. Small, Kirsten is asking to see you.”  Kirsten was his step daughter for 8 years until Marcus and her mother divorced 18 months earlier.  Kate and Kirsten had met a several times when the teen visited him here at the lab. Before he could reach the phone to say he could not visit now, his office door opened.  “Where is he, Kate” he heard his nearly 19 year old former step daughters voice as he hid behind his desk.  He looked up as he heard a gasp, seeing the 115 pound, gorgeous, brunette 18 year old looking down at him.  Her shiny, brunette hair stretched about 8 inches below her shoulders. She wore flip flops, blue jeans, and a pink midriff top. “Hello, Pumpkin.  I was hoping you wouldn’t see me like this” Marcus said sheepishly, walking out from behind his desk to face Kate and Kirsten. The pretty brunette teen regained her composure “Daddy, I saw you on the news last night.  You weren’t this tiny then. You kinda sound like an elf now…freaky!”  The shrinking researcher now stood between Kate and the five foot six high school girl’s dive team captain.  Now just 28 inches tall, He looked up at the pretty brunette and shrugged.   “I am an elf.  I make the 'Naughty and Nice' list, so watch yourself, little missy.”   The two women standing over him laughed. After they chatted for a few minutes, Marcus commented “You know, it is hard to get accustomed to looking up at you like this, Pumpkin.”  At that he stepped into his overbearing father role. “Looking up at your belly button I see a piercing and stud I had never seen before. Did I not explain to you the human body does not require any more holes than we come with originally? “Kirsten bit  her lip, trying to look naive.   Well, yeah, I remembered that, but the stud and piercing were on sale. You told me to always pay sale price, yeah.” The shrinking researcher slapped his forehead in frustration as the two women giggled.

Kate broke in, “Kirsten,  It’s going to take a few weeks for Marcus to regain his height.  Maybe you help him out sometimes, running errands and what not.”  Marcus was waving and shaking his head “no” when Kirsten answered “Of course I’ll help this stubborn little guy. We can hang out at the Inland Mall and he can help me shop for shoes…yeah, like my little shoe elf.” Kirsten turned away, and slipped her beautiful size 7 1/2 foot out of her flip flop. Looking behind her, down at the 28 inch man, she lifted her wrinkled, soft sole off the floor and pressed her toes under Marcus' tiny chin, with their glossy, bubble gum nail color. "You can help me find some size 7 1/2 in all the latest styles" she giggled. “Maybe I could just wait outside with the reindeer” Marcus said after escaping Kirsten’s pretty toes.  Kate reassured Kirsten “Don’t worry about our little guy. He’s staying with me until I find him a good home. The two beauties laughed and Kirsten replied “I’ll take him if you finally get him trained not to chew on shoes!“ They got another laugh at the troubled mans expense. With that his former step daughter knelt down and kissed him on the cheek, then headed off to her Child care training class on campus.  Marcus went back to counting the minutes until he would reverse the slow loss of his dignity.  He pondered how when he stood between Kate and Kirsten, he felt a bit diminished as they chatted. They towered above him at about twice his stature.

Hours later, at 6pm, Marcus was sitting in a chair in Kate’s office eating a small cheeseburger while Kate finished a club sandwich at her desk.  He now stood just 26 inches and weighed 11 pounds. “I guess at least I’ve become a cheap date, Kate.  I don’t know if I can finish this 'One Buck Burger.' "  Kate smiled mischievously. “Maybe your little duckie will help eat it.” Marcus fumed and stuck his tongue out at her. She was referring to the baby duck illustration on the toddler shirt he now wore with matching yellow short pants. As she laughed at her sensitive research partner, Kate’s cell phone rang.  “It’s the importer. “  After overhearing half of a very short conversation, Marcus felt butterflies in his stomach as Kate hung up her phone.  She sighed and put her hand over her mouth.  “The courier had to abandon the van due to hurricane debris blocking the road.  When the driver returned a short time later, all the parcels were gone, taken by looters. Marcus, the last of the antidote catalyst in Puerto Rico, or anywhere, is vanished. I’m sorry.”  He just sat dumbfounded upon his chair.  The remainder of his “One Buck Burger” slipped out of his hand and hit the floor as he slowly shook his head.  “What am I going to do, Kate? What? In an hour 22 women are going to expect me to have the antidote in my hand. I can not even help myself anymore, let alone help them.  I am out of answers and out of options.”  He lowered his tiny head, defeated and depressed.  Kate walked from her desk, gently picked him up and sat him upon her lap. She placed her arms around him and gently rocked the 26 inch tall man in silence.

At 7pm Dr. Williams entered the lobby for the press conference while carrying the solemn looking Dr. Small on her hip. She stood at the podium and looked out at the anxious and surprised crowd.  “Good Evening” She began. “I am afraid I have some bad news tonight.  Due to a tropical storm and theft, the antidote product we have waited for has been lost.  It can not be replaced for several months, if at all. The, ahh, those exposed, including Dr. Small here, can not receive the antidote to reverse their body mass reduction.  It….It will soon become permanent. We also do not know when the reduction with cease.  The university medical research team will be in touch with those exposed to offer after-care and to help with the adjustment to their new lifestyles. Good night and good luck.”  Dr. Williams hurried out of the lobby with Dr. Small hiding his face in the side or her soft breast as she carried him upon her hip. Behind them were the shrill cries of 22 women, who, along with Dr. Marcus Small, were shrinking into a world of powerlessness and irrelevance.

A couple hours later at Kate’s house, Marcus sat upon her sofa, melancholy and staring into space. He now wore only a pair of thick underwear, finding he was short of clothes until Kate can do some shopping. He now weighed 7.2 pounds. Kate sat down next to him and tried on console him.  She wore her peach skirt and white dress blouse. “Marcus, you don’t need to trouble yourself with this situation any more tonight. Do you want to watch a movie?”  Marcus just shook his head, not looking up at her. Kate kicked off her peach colored pumps and swung her pretty, nylon clad feet on to the sofa next to Marcus. “Do you want to give me a foot massage?  I would really appreciate it.  You shouldn’t feel useless. You can still knock me out with one of your special foot massages, Marcus.”  He finally nodded, grateful for Kate’s help for the last couple days and wanting to please her. He turned to her beautiful left foot, covered in sheer, nude nylon. The 23 inch tall Marcus straddled her foot between his tiny legs. Her heal pressed against his groin as he slowly worked on her toes with both hands. After a couple minutes he gave her beautiful toes a few kisses. The scent of her nylon clad toes was mild and feminine, with a hint of the perfume she liked to spray in her shoes.   Kate sighed, her eyes closed. “Mmm, that’s my little man. You’re hired.”  

A few minutes later Kate sat up. “Let’s do this right” she whispered, smiling at the 23 inch man pampering her foot attentively. She pulled a tube of foot lotion out her purse, loosened the lid, and placed it by Marcus. Kate then stood and slipped off her nylons. She took Marcus by the arm. “Stand up, little man” she whispered. He was confused, but obeyed as she could now easily lift him with one arm if she wanted. Kate held his arm with one hand, and pulled off his loose underwear with her other hand, leaving him naked, his tiny erection no longer hidden. She grinned. “As I suspected, little man, I will take your stiff little wienie as an acceptance of my job offer.”  She sat the dumbfounded, shrunken researcher back down and placed a throw pillow behind him to help his comfort. Kate laid down again, and presented him with her soft, right, bare foot this time.   She once again closed her eyes as Marcus began to slowly work the fine lotion into the silky, soft sole of her right foot.  Fifteen minutes later, when Marcus thought the beauty was asleep on the sofa, his desires got carried away. He lay on his side and slowly took the fourth toe of Kate’s beautiful, left foot into his moist, trembling lips.  Slowly he began to suckle the toe next to her little toe, while continuing to massage her soft feet with both hands. He was relieved when she did not stir.  For several minutes he continued to savor her succulent toe. Finally she stirred, and he thought she would scold him for getting sloppy with her toe.  She stood up and reached for naked, 7 ½ pound man. “Bedtime, little man. Pick up the foot lotion. You can use it in bed.” As Kate picked up Marcus and placed him on her hip, she eyed his stiff, throbbing penis. “Goodness, all that inspiration came from just one of my toes.  Wait until you get my next assignment. We’ll see just how girl crazy you are, little man.”

Kate carried Marcus to her bedroom and set him upon her bed. Standing over him, smiling, she slipped off her skirt and panties together.  “Time for my nightly orgasm, little man. If you do a good job I have a special treat for my little love toy.”  Marcus stared in wonder at the strip tease show.  At forty seven years old, Kate was, by any standard, a beautiful woman.  Her 120 pound frame, hour glass shape, blonde highlighted hair, and beautiful 34C cup breasts would inspire any man. She laid back on her bed, with her silky thighs spread and gently pulled her 23 inch lover to her, guiding his tiny face to her moist pussy. Obediently, he began to lick her sweet pussy, rubbing his tiny checks against her sweet pussy lips as well to increase her stimulation.  He eagerly brought Kate to a quivering orgasm.  When she had her climax she easily pulled him up and placed him at her beautiful nipple. As he slowly suckled, he eyes to not hide the utter contentment he felt. “You were a good boy again tonight, little man.  I know you love my nipples…Do you love my pretty feet too, Marcus?” She whispered.  Continuing to suckle, he slowly nodded, feeling a bit embarrassed that she now knew of the secret desires he had held for her all this time.  “Now time for your special treat, my little boy toy” she whispered, pulling Marcus from her nipple.

As he watched, confused and  sitting naked on her bed, Kate laid out a towel on her bedspread at the foot of her bed. “My little lover boy might get a little messy” she smiled. She handed him the tube of foot lotion, and laid back down on her side, her beautiful bare feet on the towel. She looked down at the hopeful, yet submissive little man kneeling at her feet.  “Ok, little man. Show me how much you love me now. Rub some lotion on my soles and then you can give me your best little squirt.”  Marcus needed no further encouragement. He lay down at her beautiful feet and slowly began to rub a bit of the lotion on her already soft and heavenly soles.  Marcus then began to passionately kiss, over and over, Kate’s soft, wrinkled soles.  For a few moments he moved his trembling lips from her right foot to her left, then back again, to be certain each knew how much they were loved.  When he could wait no more, Marcus adjusted his position and pressed his throbbing erection upon her soft, warm, wrinkled soles, pressing her beautiful feet to him as he made sweet love.  Within a few minutes he squirted his tiny load on Kate’s soles. Sheepishly, he dabbed her beautiful feet with the towel to remove the man-goo he left behind.   With sleepy, bedroom eyes Kate looked down at Marcus. “Goodness. My little energizer bunny got a big charge from my toes.  Come here for night-night. I want to cuddle my little naked man.  Marcus walked to the edge of her bed and turned off the lamp, and then obediently he lay down by her. She pulled the covers over him and pulled him close.  In the darkness he once again found his cheek nestled against her nipple. He turned slightly toward it and heard Kate whisper “Night-night now, little love toy.

In the morning, Marcus awoke with an urgent need to visit the bathroom.  Kate continued to snooze as he slipped out of her arms embrace and crawled to the edge of her bed. He was now just 20 inches tall and the drop to the floor was higher than his stature, so he figured he should try to land on Kate’s discarded blouse. “Just a minute, Marcus.  Let me help you down” Kate called out sleepily behind him.  Sliding out of bed, she walked barefoot around her bed and lowered Marcus to the floor. “Goodness, your so tiny now. Don’t try to climb off the bed by yourself” she scolded Marcus lightly, patting him on his little head before he hurried off to the master bath.  Kate followed him in, and found him staring at the toilet with a frantic, frustrated expression.  The seat was at the level of his shoulders.  He couldn’t look Kate in the eye as she giggled, and lifted him up to stand on her toilet seat.  She kept her hands around his tiny waist as he emptied his bladder.  “Let’s check your weight, little man” she said, lowering him unto her bathroom scale.  He read the troubling numbers. “I'm down to 9.5 pounds, damn.  I’ve lost four and a half pounds overnight. When is this going to finally end, Kate?”  "Don’t trouble yourself over things you can’t change, Marcus." Kate pulled down her panties.  “It’s my turn.” She sat on her toilet and emptied her bladder. While she sat on her toilet she subjected Marcus to a physical examination, holding him by the arm and turning him around to various angles.  “Well, it looks like everything is still there, little man” she smiled, flushing her toilet. 

“Time for our shower.  Let me help you in, little man.”  As his beautiful, naked caretaker easily lifted him into the tub shower, Marcus wanted to scold her for her habit of calling him “little man”, but he held his tongue. She was helping him a great deal in this bizarre time, and a ridiculous nickname was a small price to pay for cuddling with the forty seven year old beauty each night.  Once again in the shower, he struggled to receive some the warm spray and ended up using the run off from Kate’s pelvis as his shower head, standing between her beautiful legs. 

While Kate was drying Marcus off with a large bath towel that had become too bulky for the shrinking researcher to easily maneuver, Kate asked some curious questions. “Marcus, when I picked you up from your condo I saw a photograph on your mantle with you, Kirsten, and an attractive, blonde woman in her early forties. Is she your ex?”  Marcus nodded. “Yes, that’s Sophia. She’s 41 years old and 100 percent Italian.  She started dying her hair blonde after we divorced. I guess she goes about telling any who asks about the break up that I would not have left her if she were a blonde. She’s still a bit bitter. That photo was taken at Kirsten’s dive meet in Dallas about 3 months ago.”  Kate pressed further “Have you two, ah, gotten together much since the divorce?”  Marcus started to see a small amount of jealous curiosity in Kate’s interrogation. “We’ve gotten together for a few of Kirsten’s functions, that’s all.”  Kate hesitated, then asked “Marcus, did you make love to Sophia’s feet the way you love mine?”  Marcus was surprised by this direct question, but wanted to be open with Kate. “I think she married me because she felt insecure. I had a good job as head of the science department at the junior college, and she was in housekeeping at the big motel by the airport.  She had a year and a half left to complete  a management degree, so I let her quit work and finish college. Now she’s in management at the big motel. Our love life was  good enough while we were dating, but after we got married, it was a train wreck. She didn’t understand why I would want to show my love sometimes by giving her toes kisses.  She killed the mood most of the time with her ridicule.  After 7 1/2  years she finally got a clue that she was the reason I had Erectile Dysfunction. She tried to play along and fake it for a while, but by that time the flame was already doused, I’m sorry to say.”  Slowly, a smirk came to Kate’s face “You had E.D.?  That’s a laugh; you’re my little energizer bunny.  You belong to me now. You may deny it, but you’re stiff penis tells the story.” She held Marcus’ already stiffening erection between two manicured fingers, and then giggled at the instant growth.

After breakfast Marcus scoured the World Wide Web, trying to find another supplier for the ingredient he needed. In the recent past he had performed the same search but now he was beyond desperate. Kate set up her lap top for him on the floor, next to her love seat. While he was transfixed on his futile search, Kate was coming and going from the room, working on a couple loads of her clothes in her laundry room.  She wore a baby blue peasant blouse and denim shorts as she went about her housework. When she wasn't busy, she would sit on her love seat, with Marcus at her feet, and read a magazine.  She was careful not to interrupt his online research, knowing the stress he must be experiencing. She crossed her legs as she read, slowly swinging her beautiful size 7 bare foot with her red toenail polish. Several times she inadvertently brushed against Marcus’ ear with her toes. Each time he would give her beautiful left foot a couple kisses.  After about the sixth time, he took a break for his research to give Kate’s soft foot about five minutes worth of undivided attention and kisses. “If you keep adoring me like that, little man, I am going to have to carry you back in my bedroom and put you to work” she smiled, looking down at her passionate guest. 

Marcus had been coping with the stress fairly well all morning, but now came the time he dreaded most.  He would have to face those shrinking along with him, and could provide no answers for them whatsoever. At 11 am Dr. Williams walked into the lab building lobby with purpose, carrying Dr. Small upon her right hip. Kate saw Marcus’ shock when Kirsten greeted them at the door, wearing a nice dress, as was Kate.  Dr. Williams said “Thanks for coming Kirsten. I forgot to tell our little man you wanted to be here, but I’m sure it means a lot to him." She and Kirsten sat next to Karina, the lab tech, behind the podium.  From his vantage point upon Dr. William’s lap, the 17 ½  inch tall Dr. Small could see some of the 22 women in the audience exposed along with him. They were all of similar height, resting upon their mother or sister's lap. After a moment of reading some hand notes, Dr. Williams placed Dr. Small upon Kirsten’s lap and walked to the podium.  “Good day, everyone. Thanks for taking time out of your busy Friday to attend. I am Dr. Williams. I will speak on behalf of Dr. Small and the university today. Her Honor, Judge Judith Peyton, to my right, will also have a few words for you at the end of the meeting. This has obviously been a very emotional, stressful time for all involved, including the families.  We have, unfortunately, no reason to believe an antidote can be acquired in time to prevent permanent transformation to those exposed. Dr. Small is now, at 3 ½  pounds, beyond the threshold of ninety five percent of body mass loss. All involved appear to be experiencing a similar rate of shrinkage.  All we can do at this point is to keep those involved healthy, and to offer assistance to the families caring for those involved. Judge Judith Peyton will now tell you about what her office has prepared.” Dr. Williams returned to her seat and Judith Peyton stood at the podium.  “Thank you, Dr. Williams; The University contacted my office two days ago, Wednesday, to discuss the legal issues of those involved. My staff and I drew up some documents to address those issues.  The mothers, or sisters, in some cases, are hereby granted custody of the affected adults, similar to parental status, since those affected can no longer function independently. Those affected can choose to grant their custodial guardians a monthly grant of $4500 dollars, to be issued from the college grant fund.  Those affected will be able to retain control of their physical assets, or sign everything over to their guardians. In the case of Dr. Small, he will become the ward of Dr. Williams pending further assessment of prospective permanent guardians.  Thank you all for coming. Would the new guardians please come to the table on the right to finalize the documents?”   Upon Kirsten’s lap, Marcus sat speechless. In less than a week, Kate had gone from being his junior research partner, to now being his temporary legal guardian. With Kirsten’s strong left arm holding him snuggly to her, he was but an audience to the conversation between Kirsten and Kate about him. “His car is in the garage at his condo, Kirsten. Can you take his Ford Expedition home?  He certainly can’t drive it anymore, so you can use it.” Excitedly, Kirsten replied “Oh, fantastic.  That Old police interceptor he bought me two years ago is about dead.  I can ride you around in style now, little man” she giggled, kissing her former step father on the cheek and then lifting him to Kate’s waiting arms. A frightful realization came to Marcus’ mind. “Kirsten, what ever you do, don’t tell your mother I need a guardian. If she gets her greedy hands on me at this size, I shutter to think of what that vindictive woman will do.“ Kirsten nodded “Ok, daddy. I won’t let anything happen to you.“ She kissed him again and walked to her new car. Kate, his beautiful new guardian, cradled Marcus as she walked to her car to head to her condo. Silently, he pondered what his future held. He and 22 women were experiencing things no other on Earth could imagine, the fairly sudden loss of their physical standing in the world.

At 1:30 pm Kate’s phone rang. After she answered it, Marcus refocused on his research.  He was distracted when he heard the name Kirsten, and a mention of babies.  After Kate hung up, Marcus stood and asked about the call. “That was Kirsten, Marcus. She was asking how you are holding up.  She came up with a solution to your clothes shopping phobia. You don’t want to go walking around with me at the mall, drawing attention to yourself, so,  Kirsten has a friend who is assistant manager at a children’s clothing consignment shop. We can do our shopping in the back room of the shop, so you won’t have to deal with the curious public.  You ok with that?”  Reluctantly Marcus nodded. He needed to get some small clothing somehow.  “Good, little man. Kirsten will meet us at the consignment shop at 4 pm.  Afterward we’ll go out for supper with her. I can get a private room at The Peking Dragon if they’re not too busy. After another 30 minutes on Kate’s laptop, Marcus gave up and devoted himself to pampering Kate with a foot massage. He was unaware that she could see his little erection peeking out beneath the tee shirt he wore like a dress.   “Ok, little man” she said, shaking her finger at him teasingly. “I warned you not to get my girl juices going, and you did anyhow." With that she stood and lifted the now twenty two inch tall man. She cradled him in her arms like an infant and carried him to her bedroom.  On her bed she pulled off his tee shirt, and laid him on his back. She then slipped of her denim shorts and ivory silk panties and bounded on top of him, straddling his head between her silky thighs. Slowly she lowered her sweet, moist pussy to his waiting lips.  “You know what to do, little man” she whispered, breathing heavy with excitement.  Marcus used his entire face and tongue in tight circles to stimulate Kate’s pussy.  He knew she was close to climax above him when she increased the pressure against his tiny tongue slightly and began to buck in rhythm. After she was thoroughly pleased, she sat atop her bed and slid her beautiful bare feet to Marcus at the foot of her bed. After he suckled her second and middle toe for a few minutes each, Kate encouraged him.  “Pull on your naughty little erection, Marcus.  I want to see you squirt for my toes.  Go ahead…keep suckling that toe, little man.”  He obediently began to pull his erection, with her beautiful toe in his mouth all the while. Within a few minutes he shot a little load on the towel beneath him.  “That’s my good boy. Those toes can make you my devoted little love toy, can’t they.”  Marcus sheepishly nodded, a bit embarrassed that Kate understood his passionate weaknesses so well.

After pleasing Kate, Marcus gave up his fruitless internet search for the antidote ingredient he need, realizing such a rare herb would not be found again. He followed Kate about her condo as she did housework.  As Kate sat on her love seat folding her clothes, she smiled down at Marcus. He helped fold her socks, panties, and nylons on the carpet at her bare feet.  When she placed Marcus on her bathroom scale at 3 pm he was under 3 pounds and measured 16 inches tall, about the same as a preemie newborn.  The two did not discuss the results, both knowing that nothing could be done, but to cope with it. Marcus found he now  longer had the strength to open a dresser drawer when he tried to help put away Kate’s clothes.  “Damn, the drawer must be stuck” he fumed.  He was embarrassed when Kate opened the drawer with two fingers, but she knelt down and kissed his tiny cheek.  “You’re my good little helper, Marcus.”  

At 3:45 pm Kate carried Marcus to her car in an infant car seat, keeping him fully covered with a blanket to lessen his embarrassment in public.  Fifteen minutes later she parked at the consignment shop and carried Marcus into the store, nestled in her arms and still covered with the blanket.  “Hi, Kate” Kirsten chimed, having just arrived ahead of them. “This is Su-Hwa. She’s going to help us with our shopping.  Su-Hwa is the assistant manager here" Kirsten explained.   Marcus, being held in Kate’s arms and completely covered by the blanket, could not see out. He heard a melodic voice with a slight Korean accent. “Hello. Come to the back of the store. I have a private room with some newborn clothes already set out for our little customer. A moment later, Kate pulled off Marcus’ blanket and gently stood him on the floor, in front of her.  Kirsten gasped “Oh my goodness. Yes, he certainly has shrunk more.  Su-Hwa, this is my former step father, Marcus.  You might have seen him at the swim meets when you were Dive Team Captain and I was a freshman.”  The beautiful young Korean woman bowed slightly to Marcus and in turn he bowed deeply to her. Marcus had always thought some of the most beautiful women in the world come from Korea, and Su-Hwa did not change his mind. At his height he first noticed her beautiful feet within black, sling back, open toed pumps.  Her toes sported a French pedicure.  She wore a gray floral, ruffle chiffon dress.    “The clothes I set aside for Marcus are here on the table.  We have a few different sizes from which to choose” Su-Hwa announced, looking above Marcus to Kate. She  motioned to a large, high table. Both Kirsten and Kate began to pick up items, and sometimes bent over to hold the items against Marcus for a rough fit.  Kirsten was dressed nicely with a dress and pumps herself, the same outfit she wore at the press conference. Marcus was a bit intimidated by being surrounded by three beautiful women, all standing nearly 4 times his height.  He tried to break his tension with humor. “Well, Su-Hwa, thank you for choosing items that do not carry pictures of choo choo trains or bunnies. Do you have any polo shirts in my size?”  With a straight face, the Korean beauty held close to Marcus a one piece preemie jumpsuit with an illustration of a horse on the chest.  The three women all laughed, looking down at Marcus as he modeled it, holding it to his chest and turning about.  “Would you like Su-Hwa to put that in a gift box for you, Daddy?” Kirsten giggled.  He just shook his tiny head and handed the jumpsuit back up to Kate.  Fifteen minutes later Kirsten and Kate had chosen a number of outfits for Marcus.  He hated every one of them, but needed them desperately.  Kate handed Marcus’ leather wallet down to him from her purse.  He lifted out his credit card and gave it to Su-Hwa.  She took the card from the shrinking researcher and said “I believe this is the first time that I had customer wearing “preemie” size clothes, who has paid with their own credit card.  All three women once again laughed.  After Su-Hwa left to box up the purchases, Kirsten gently lifted Marcus and laid him on his back on a pad atop the high table. “Let’s get you into some clothes that fit you. Before Marcus could protest, she pulled off the long shirt over his head, leaving him momentarily naked. She then laid him on top of a blue jumpsuit.  Marcus saw Kate’s smirking off to the side. In a hurry to get something over his body, Marcus helped the beautiful 18 year old brunette guide his tiny feet and hands into the jumpsuit.  “Careful with that zipper” he whimpered as she slowly pulled the long zipper over his groin.  Then he was moved back the other direction, atop the blanket. Kirsten first folded the left side of the blanket over his tiny body, then the right.  She blew a kiss down to him as she folded the top flap of the blanket over his head and picked him up in her arms.  “I love you, little guy daddy” she whispered as she lifted him off the table. Marcus realized a response was called for here. “I love you too, Pumpkin“, the final word was muffled as his tiny face was snuggled against Kirsten‘s chest. “Wow, Kate, he sure is tiny.  It’s nothing to carry him” Kirsten said as the two women walked toward the exit.  

An hour later at the Chinese restaurant, Marcus was relieved when Kate had arranged a private meeting room for their meal.  He had to swallow his pride to be comfortable, sitting in a fine wooden high chair at the end of the table.  Given an empty plate, he enjoyed samples from Kirsten‘s entree. “I’m stuffed” he claimed as he had to forego the fortune cookie.  At just under 3 pounds his appetite was about 10 percent of normal.  “He’s a cheap date now, isn’t he Kate?” Kirsten quipped.  “Yes, but it is important he eats well to keep up his body’s cleansing capabilities. Is Kirsten going to need to spoon feed you, little man” Kate joked. She added “He has had a long day, though. We have to give him a break just this once.”


That evening at Kate’s condo there was a lot of silence Marcus tried to digest his new reality. Kate didn’t want to press him into discussions he wasn’t ready for, so she put a “Cartoon Marathon” DVD in and allowed him to vegetate, just watching mindless TV. As he sat next to her on her love seat.  After a bit she got up to do something in her kitchen.   When she returned, she had changed out of her business outfit. She now looked cute in a long, pink, sateen nightshirt that showed off her beautiful legs and size 7 bare feet.  At 10 pm, when she sat down a few feet from Marcus, he stood on her love seat and walked to her.  He kissed her bare arm, and caressed her skin. “Kate, I’m sorry for seeming such an ungrateful guest.  I just, ahh, I have so much going through my mind.  I do appreciate your help…the way you’ve taken care of me.  I’m becoming so tiny and helpless.  I don’t want to be a burden. I’m scared, Kate.”  He could no longer keep himself from pouting.  Kate gently picked up the 2 pound man and held him to her shoulder. Softly patting his back, she whispered “Don’t you worry.  You’re my little man now…You are not a burden.  You are a very intelligent man, whom I have always admired, and I’m sure you will always find a way to help.  No matter what, you have me, and you have Kirsten.”  Marcus sat upon Kate’s lap, watching cartoons for another twenty minutes while she cuddled him with her left hand. She stroked his hair with her long, manicured fingers.  When the cartoon ended, Marcus yawned, and stood on Kate’s soft lap, turning to her.  He motioned for a kiss.  She smiled, kissed half his tiny face with her soft lips, and began to unbutton her nightshirt.  “Sleepy now, little man?  I know what will help you relax after your rough day.”  She smiled down at Marcus as she laid him back her left arm and exposed her 34C cup left breast.  The 14 ½  inch tall researcher could not resist her perky nipple as she brought his lips close.  As he began to suckle passionately, he noticed Kate’s nipples were becoming quite a full mouthful at his tiny size, but he was determined to keep that pink beacon of Heaven in his mouth, even as she stood and slowly walked to her bed.  After pulling off Marcus’ little preemie one-piece outfit atop her bed top, Kate had her little love toy bring her to orgasm with his tiny tongue, then she rolled him over on his back and straddled his tiny body.  ”I want to taste your man-crème, little man. Give it to me” she playfully growled. She brought her lips to his tiny, full erection.  She slowly licked his penis several times.  “Hmm, you like my tongue, little man? You’ll love my lips” she smiled as she took his penis into her red lips. She sucked gently and worked her tongue over the tip. Within a few moments Marcus squirted into the beautiful blonde’s lips.  She giggled, watching his tiny body convulse beneath her.  After she turned off her light and pulled him close, Kate sleepily whispered “Good, little man. You gave me two good orgasms today. You are a girl’s best friend.”

Saturday morning the two slept in a bit.  When Marcus did think about climbing off Kate’s bed himself, He found it was about equivalent to a seven and a half foot drop to the floor from his shrinking perspective, so he waited for Kate’s help.  At 9 am, Kate announced “Time for our shower, Marcus.”  He insisted on walking to the bathroom, instead of allowing Kate to carry him.  He realized that her normal stride was now four times longer than his own.  When he stepped on her bathroom scale, he weighed in at a mere 1 pound.  He was still shrinking at the same rate.  She measured him at 12 inches tall. While in the shower with Kate he stood between her legs to receive the warm runoff from her body.  He was now well below the level of her knees in stature. 

The only thing Kate found for him to wear to fit was a one piece preemie jumpsuit, the smallest from the store.  Even that was a bit large on his tiny body. He had to lie on Kate’s bed and allow her to dress him because he did not have the strength to secure the snaps on the inside of the legs himself.  She stood over him, wearing just a black lace bra and matching panties.  When she got Marcus dressed she realized “Oops, we don’t have any socks for you, little man. Let’s test your reflexes.”  She grabbed his tiny right ankle with two fingers and tickled his foot.  Marcus squirmed and howled, but could not escape the light grasp of Kate’s manicured fingers.  After receiving Kate’s tickle attack, Marcus was given a kiss by his beautiful tormentor, and then allowed to escape to her living room.

Marcus was reluctant to begin the process of dismantling his now extinct life.  Kate wanted him to make a list of small valuables she could pick up from his condo for safe storage.  When she handed him a paper pad and pen on her living room floor, Marcus found Kate’s equivalent 25 foot height, and impatient expression, to be all the motivation he needed. Obediently, he started the list.  She sat above him on her love seat, wearing a spaghetti strap, silk camisole tank top, denim Capri pants, and a pair of cute leopard-spot thong sandals on her beautiful size 7 feet.

At 2 pm Kate took a phone call.  After hanging up Kate lifted Marcus on to her lap.  “That was Kirsten.  She agreed to help us move a few boxes out of your condo tomorrow.  She has your Expedition now, so she can help us carry boxes to my storage unit. “ Feeling a bit inadequate, Marcus lowered his head.  “I don’t know what I can carry, but, ok.”  Kate hugged him closer, taking his list from his hands. “This list will help a lot, Marcus.  I know this process isn’t easy for you, but just take little steps and pretty soon we’ll be done.”  Marcus, wanted to break the tension he caused, so he stood on Kate’s lap and hugged her soft, left breast through her top.  “As long as my journey leads me to your heavenly body” he chimed, kissing her breast.  Kate got a triumphant smile on her face. So, is that  the best motivational tool for you, little man?”  She reached and pulled up the left side of her top and black bra beneath, exposing her beautiful left breast.  She gently laid the 12 ounce man in her left arm and brought him to her nipple.  After he latched on with his tiny lips, she began to unbutton the bottom half of his jumpsuit.  “I want to see just how motivated that nipple can make my little man.  In a few seconds, his tiny, throbbing erection was exposed, and he didn’t care.  Marcus wanted to show Kate how much he loved her.  After allowing him her beautiful nipple for ten minutes, Kate pulled him away.  “We need to finish our lists, little love toy boy” she smiled down at him as she buttoned his jumpsuit again.  She giggled and tapped with her manicured index finger on the bulge in the jumpsuit caused by his desperate, unsatisfied erection. 

Soup and sandwiches were served by Hazel at 6 pm.  Sitting atop her table, Marcus was now just 11 ounces, standing just 10 ½  inches tall.  His jumpsuit now too large for him.  He now wore a yellow, cotton loin cloth Kate fashioned for him 30 minutes before. He wanted to protest that she used a pair of her old cotton panties for the material, but it was better than nothing. Marcus had a little square sandwich on a napkin, but could not use any spoon Kate possessed for soup.  She brought her spoon down to him, with just a bit of split pea soup on the tip for him.   The spoon seem as large as a shovel to the shrinking researcher. From his shrinking perspective Kate finished off an equivalent of 8 gallons of soup, along with a sandwich with an equivalent weight of 5 pounds. She called this a light dinner.  After the two finish their meals, Marcus graciously chimed “Thanks for the dinner, Kate” and kissed her finger as she wrapped her fingers nearly all the way around his tiny body.  She could now easily pick him up with just two manicured fingers.

A couple hours later Kate asked Marcus to help her with some online shoe shopping.  “I seem to have a clear day planner, so why not” he joked in his new, high pitched, squeaky voice. He sat on her lap as she browsed. He stood to get a better look when she asked his opinion. “This is interesting, Marcus.  The only shoes you vote for me to buy are high heeled sandals, flat sandals, and sling back heels.  The less the material, the more you want them on my feet” she teased.  Kate tickled his tummy a bit with her long nails.  “Just remember, Beautiful. Barefoot is always acceptable for you” he replied, covering his tummy in a vane attempt to fight off another tickle attack.  To keep him from pouting, the beautiful blonde ordered a pair of cute sling backs and a pair of silver thong sandals.  She also ordered the same in a size 7 ½ for Kirsten‘s upcoming birthday, to make sure Marcus didn‘t forget his fatherly duties during this wild time in his life. “If you always want me in sandals, little foot boy, you need to be my little pedicure artist” she teased as she finalized her online order. He nodded from her lap. “Finally, something I can actually do to help Kate” he thought.

After putting away her lap top, Kate disappeared for a minute to her master bath.  She returned carrying a manicure/pedicure kit in her left hand.  “Time for you to go to work, little pedicure boy” she grinned as she wrapped the fingers of her right hand around Marcus and lifted him from the love seat.  She set the 10 inch tall researcher on her coffee table, slipped off her thong sandals, and sat on her sofa.  “I’ll remove my old polish for you.  The remover solution may be too much for your little nose, Marcus. You can choose the polish you want for my toes” Kate said.  Marcus eagerly looked in the open kit and pulled out a bottle of high quality hot pink polish. Kate chuckled.  “Have you been looking in my closet, little man?  I just bought a pair of hot pink sandals and they’re probably still sitting on the box.” He shrugged, trying to look innocent and ignorant at the same time. After removing her old polish, Kate placed her beautiful feet flat on a small towel upon her coffee table, with her heels hanging over the side of the table.  She shook the fancy polish bottle for Marcus, and handed to him to open. She tried not to laugh as he stumbled around, wrestling to open the cap.  Finally, he stumbled and sat in the polish supply box.  Kate smiled, but held her chuckling to a minimum, lifting the bottle from his arm, and then helping him to stand.  He rubbed his tiny, sore behind, a bit humiliated that he could not even open a polish bottle. His loin cloth was a bit large, as well, constantly becoming undone. Marcus was consumed with tightening his loin cloth when Kate lowered the polish bottle back down to him, with the cap now loose.  “Don’t worry about that, little man. I’ll fix you up again in the morning.” She pulled the loin cloth from his hips with two manicured fingers, and placed it far from his reach. “Ok, Kate, but I feel so naked now” Marcus joked uncomfortably.  “This is just the way I like you, as a matter of fact” she replied, wriggling her beautiful toes to beacon him to his chores.  Each toe received at least a 5 kisses before receiving a coat of hot pink polish.  When finished, Marcus bowed at her feet for her approval. “Wow” she said, “That’s one of the best paint jobs I’ve ever had, little man.” Marcus replied “I guess I now have a good eye for detail.”  “Good, now you can rub some lotion on my feet while the polish dries” Kate commanded with a wink.  “Just consider your little hard-on to be your tip” she teased before blowing him a kiss. She crossed her legs at the ankles and presented her soft soles to Marcus. He had no response; He could hide nothing from her at this point. She certainly possessed the upper hand. Marcus found a small tube of fine lotion in the pedicure box.  Soon the beautiful blonde closed her eyes as her naked foot care specialist worked the lotion into her soft soles, sometimes using his entire naked body to massage her stress away. When Kate finally opened her eyes thirty minutes later, Marcus was still massaging her soft soles, and tenderly kissing them quite often.

“Oh, I guess it’s time for night-night” Kate yawned as she wrapped her right hand around Marcus’ body and carried him to her bed. He watched as the beautiful blonde sleepily changed into her silk night shirt.  “I’m a bit sleepy, little man. Your pampering put me out. I know I promised my little man some passion, so you can cuddle at my feet tonight. Don’t be a naughty boy and wake me up in the middle of the night though” she teased and scolded as she slipped beneath her light covers.  “Come on in” she whispered as she lifted the covers. Kate watched the naked, 9 ½  inch man crawl hurriedly down to her beautiful feet.  She left a small light on as she turned on to her side.  Marcus lay still for some time with his cheek and shoulder nestled against Kate’s soft sole in the low light beneath the light covers.  Kate seemed asleep when he began to slowly massage her soft feet with his tiny free hand.  Slowly, he then worked his lips around the beautiful toe next to the little toe on Kate’s left foot. At his size, Kate’s toe was nearly too large to suckle, but he was determined.  Ten minutes later he was completely in love.  He repositioned himself with his tiny groin against the soft, wrinkled sole of her right foot and made sweet love. After squirting his love tribute upon her foot, he used a tiny piece of lint of wipe off his man goo. Marcus soon fell asleep snuggling Kate’s silky soles, which were, at 9 ¼ inches, nearly as long as his shrinking body.

Sunday morning, Marcus awoke beneath the covers at Kate's soft feet when she stirred.  She slid her right foot toward him, apparently to determine his location. She then turned over on her over side. In the soft morning light, Marcus repositioned himself with his tiny cheek and shoulder nestled against her soft right foot.  They both slept for another hour that way. Marcus awoke again to Kate calling for him. “Little man, wake up. Time for my morning orgasm.  I had a wild dream, and my little love toy was in it.”  She lifted her fine tushy and slid her silk panties down to her feet. “Pull those panties off the rest of the way for me. Beneath her covers he obeyed. Her silk panties were now as heavy as a queen size comforter from his perspective. He gazed as she spread her silky thighs.  “Where are you, little man?”  She lifted the covers and peeked at him. Quickly, he crawled to Kate’s beautiful, moistening pussy. He was now just 8 inches tall. Obediently, he began to lick and caress Kate’s pussy with his tiny face. She moaned and gently pressed against the back of his shoulders with two fingers. In a moment she began to slightly buck her hips, so he sped up his tempo.  In about two minutes Kate quivered in orgasm, pressing Marcus’ tiny head further inside her pussy.  For about 20 seconds Marcus was helpless to release his tiny head from Kate’s heavenly pussy. When she pulled her fingers back, he was able to catch his breath and lap up her sweet juices as they flowed.  “Did you get a yummy snack, little love toy?” Kate asked after seeing Marcus’ hair completely lathered with her girl juices.  She carried him off to the master bath for their morning shower.   His weight on her food scale was now just 5 ounces, and his height only 8 inches. 

Marcus finally talked Kate into cutting him a new loin cloth at 10:30 am.  As soon as he secured it around his tiny waist, Kate set her purse on the table on which he stood.  She now wore her pink thong sandals, and a white cotton sleeveless mini dress. “Time to go get a few boxes of art and valuables out your condo, little man.” She picked up Marcus between two manicured finger. Kate smiled at Marcus as she lifted him. "Goodness, little man. I can get my fingers all the way around your waist now." Gently, she lowered him into her oversized leather purse. “Sorry, Marcus, you have to fly coach this time. You’re just too small for the infant seat.  Kirsten’s sure going to be surprised to behold how tiny your are now. All the baby clothes she helped buy no longer fit you, poor little guy.“ Marcus tried not to feel humiliated as Kate pulled tight the drawstring, leaving him in the low light. He could see her left eye only as she checked on him through the small opening in the top.   It was extremely uncomfortable sitting on her hair brush, so he slid over atop Kate’s wallet as the purse swayed and bumped against Kate’s hip as she walked to her car.
    When Kate parked at her destination, Marcus was once rocked and bounced as she walked down a sidewalk. “Hi. I brought a few boxes from home, Kate.” Marcus recognized Kirsten’s cheerful voice. As the women chatted, door was opened, and the purse was set down. “Is he still in your car, Kate?” Kirsten asked. The purse opened and Marcus looked up to see both Kate and Kirsten looking down at him.  Kirsten laughed and clapped. “That is hilarious. He’s like a purse pet.” Both women laughed as Kate reached for Marcus. “Hi, little dolly Marcus. Can I take you home?” the beautiful, 18 year old brunette chimed as she bent down to give him a kiss on the table where he was placed. Her hair hung all around him and her pink, moist lips covered his whole face.  Kirsten wore ripped blue jeans and a white cotton, midriff top with spaghetti straps. She wore house slippers on her pretty feet.

Marcus was set on his kitchen table, wearing only his loin cloth. Kate suddenly looked a bit irritated, pointing to a shoe box on the table. “Marcus, are these the sandals I gave you two months ago to give to Kirsten?“ Sheepishly, he nodded. “Oops, I forgot. Silly me.“ Kirsten, who loved shoes, was already ripping into the box.  She pulled out a pair of pretty white, thin strapped sandals with 4 inch heels. “Oh, I love them, Kate. They should fit me perfect. Thank you” Kirsten bubbled.  Kate explained “I bought them on line. They were a bit too big, and I never got around to sending them back, so I wanted you to have them.“

Suddenly, Kirsten clapped. “Oh, I almost forget. I have some new clothes for little dolly Marcus.“ She pulled a ‘Prince Charming’ doll outfit out of her purse and set it on the table by Marcus. “This should fit you now, little dolly Marcus.“ The shrinking researcher just shook his head and said in a tiny, firm voice “No, No, No! I will not wear that ridiculous outfit. I’ll just stick to my loin cloth, thank you very much.“ Marcus stood and tried to look firm for the beautiful 18 year old. Suddenly he felt a tug at his waist, and his tiny loin cloth was pulled away by Kate. The loin cloth was then handed to a smirking Kirsten for safe keeping. Defeated once again by the mischievous duo, Marcus put on the colorful outfit, complete with stretchy, tight pants.  He found the plastic shoes were too narrow, and impossible to wear. Now fully dressed, the 7 ½ inch prince modeled his royal outfit for the ladies. They stood over him holding their beautiful tummys as they howled with laughter. “You know, ladies. These pants are extremely tight in the crotch. I don’t think the good Prince Charming had much in the way of family jewels” Marcus proclaimed in his new, tiny  voice.  This got Kirsten and Kate howling once again.

Kirsten started talking a 100 miles an hour.  “Mom is anxious to see you, little dolly Marcus. She’s gone on a short company training trip until Tuesday night. Ooh, I think she’s jealous that I got your Ford Expedition.”  Marcus shook his tiny head. “No offense, Pumpkin, but I really don’t want a reunion with my ex wife right now, ok?” Marcus silently imagined what an attractive, yet vindictive, woman might do with an 8 inch tall ex husband in hand. That conversation quickly ended and the two women started looking at the prepared lists and going through drawers. Kirsten was interrupted by the ring tone of her cell phone.  Marcus and Kate could only hear half the conversation. “Hi, Mother….yes, I’m here with Marcus…I don’t know.  I’ll ask.”  Kirsten looked at Marcus on the kitchen table. “Do you want to talk to my mother, Marcus?” she asked hesitantly. Not wanting to appear vulnerable, he nodded.  Kirsten placed her flip cell phone on the table and Marcus got on his hands and knees to answer.  “Hello, Sophia, how are you….yes, my voice has changed a little bit…ok, a lot…yes, there were legal papers drawn up for my assets…no, there’s nothing in it for you. Kirsten’s college money is taken care of, as I promised, and she got my Expedition…no, I will not be coming over for lunch anytime soon. I am rather occupied these days…good bye, Sophia.”  Marcus stepped away from the phone as the voice on the other end cursed and hung up.  Kirsten just shrugged and closed her flip phone.

When the women were working on getting the art and papers from Marcus’ bedroom, Kirsten opened the drawer on the nightstand. “Ah ha, my pedicure kit.  I couldn’t remember where I left it. It’s been in here since you let me have your bedroom before my big swim meet” Kirsten happily bubbled.  She looked at Kate, elaborating “We had to leave really early in the morning, so, little dolly Marcus had Mom and I spend the night here, then he drove us to Dallas.” Kate nodded. “Well, you should have our little man show off his pedicure skills. See how well he did with my pedicure?”  “What a great idea” Kirsten gasped. “I could never get him to do this for me before, the big grump. I would try to put my feet on his lap, and he would run away like a wet cat. Now maybe I can impress upon him to be nice to me.” The pretty 18 year old brunette wrapped her fingers around Marcus and carried him to the bed.  She slipped off her slippers, sat with her feet on the bed, and placed the 7 ¼  inch man at her beautiful size 7 ½  feet. He could see no way out of this new job assignment as the floor was an equivalent 18 feet below and Kirsten was determined to get a pedicure. Kate went off to box items in the kitchen. Kirsten found the polish she wanted, White, and shook the bottle for Marcus. “ Do you do French, Prince Charming?“ She teased. She loosened the lid and handed the bottle down to him at her toes. He hesitated, and Kirsten pointed her knees outward and slid the soft soles of her feet together, playfully and gently trapping his tiny 7 ½ inch body between her soft soles. “Focus, my cute little Dolly Marcus. My toes are waiting. Create a masterpiece with your royal skills, and then you can slip the sandals on my feet to determine if I am your one true love.” Kirsten’s long, shiny, brunette hair hung down all around Marcus as she bent over to give him a stern look. Still wedged between her beautiful feet, Marcus acknowledged his submission by nodding and kissing her soft, wrinkled soles a few times. After she released him from her soles, Marcus  got to work. Soon Marcus found the groin of his doll stretch pants to be even tighter. Each of Kirsten’s beautiful toes received a kiss, then a loving French pedicure. Twenty minutes later Kirsten picked up Marcus in her left hand and walked off found Kate in the kitchen.  “Do you think he did a good job, Kate? I think he did awesome” the beautiful 18 year old brunette bubbled.  “That’s perfect. Just think of all the cash we’ll save on manicures and pedicures” Kate answered. Feeling a bit abused, Marcus joked “Yeah, I’m the new Dolly Marcus with the ‘Pedicure Grip.‘ “About 2 pm Kate and Kirsten finished loading boxes in their vehicles.  Kirsten was given one box of papers to store for Marcus at her place. Marcus was once again placed in Kate’s large leather purse for the ride.

Kirsten arrived at Kate’s condo storage unit 15 minutes after Kate.  Inside the unit, Marcus was placed for safe keeping  in clear plastic storage box of Kate’s marked “socks.”  When Kirsten came in and saw him in the clear box on the shelf, Marcus began to jump around on the soft footie socks and nylons of all colors. “Check out my new gymnasium, Pumpkin” he yelled in his squeaky, tiny voice.  “Look at him, horsing around while we do all the work”  Kate pointed out. The two beautiful women laughed as he frantically searched for the stretch pants he had just lost in the pile of Kate’s socks. Twenty minutes later Kirsten had to find Marcus’ stretch pants in a deep crevice of the sock pile.  “Keep your pants on, now, little dolly Marcus. You have to wrestle me for them” she teased.  The two women laughed again as the 7  inch tall man tried in vain to pull the tiny pants from between the beautiful 18 year olds  powerful, manicured fingers.

With all the boxes safely in the unit, Kate and Kirsten walked through Kate’s garage to her kitchen.  “Want some Mongolian take out, little man?  Kirsten picked it up” Kate announced after she set Marcus on her kitchen table.  Marcus got his fill from samples given by the two women at the tips of their forks and fingers. “We better not give him any more spicy dishes, Kirsten.  His tiny tummy may be too sensitive now” Kate warned when she noticed Marcus leaning against her bottled water, rubbing his tummy. Kirsten proclaimed “No more for you. We might have to put you in a bath and let you soak your upset little tummy”, as she pulled her fork, with a bit of rice on the tip,  away from him. Marcus felt better after he let go with a tiny belch.  The two beautiful women scolded him lightly with her glares and wrinkled noses. "There is a place for men with your manners, little Prince Charming" Kate said. Before he knew what was happing, Kate wrapped her fingers around Marcus and placed him on the floor beneath her chair. Before Marcus were Kate's beautiful size 7 soles.  Her feet were together, with her heels raised, and toes curled under to expose her soft, wrinkled soles. "Time for your chores, Prince Charming.  Give me a nice foot massage. After all, I carried a lot of boxes for you today.  The 7 inch man obeyed, and began to caress Kate's beautiful, soft soles. He could not resist. Kirsten looked under the table at him and giggled as the passionate little man knelt and kissed Kate's softness with urgency. "Goodness, Kate, Prince Charming looks like he's having a ball." Kate smiled, and answered  "Yes, he is just the prince of charm, but our little man is the king of massages.” The two women finished their lunch and chatted. After her meal, Kirsten kissed Marcus goodbye and headed home. As Kate busied herself putting away a few items Marcus gifted to her from his home. The shrinking researcher sat on her love seat, trying to envision his future as he could almost feel his “Prince Charming” outfit becoming too large for his shrinking body.

Will Dr. Marcus Small ultimately be possessed by the beautiful, mature blonde who showed Marcus romantic passion is not reserved only for giants. Perhaps, he will be possessed by the bubbly 18 year old brunette who thought she was too old for dolls, until she saw the handsome man she long admired helpless, and in desperate need of her love.  Quite possibly, Dr. Marcus Small will find himself possessed by the vindictive, full figured bleach blonde who was once his wife, but now longs to watch him grovel in her palm.

Sweet Dreams, Chapter 2 by Ringmaster
Author's Notes:

The adventure continues as Dr. Marcus Small struggles to adapt to his quickly changing relationship with the world. His old life now gone from his grasp, will he find happiness in a new role and new life.

Chapter 2, Sweet Dreams

About an hour after Kirsten left, Kate put Marcus down on the coffee table. He now stood a mere 6 ¾ inch tall. “I have to discuss something with you Marcus.  I’ve been called to the state capitol to testify about the accident before state regulators on Tuesday.  I was told some government people would also be there to pick up copies of your notes. They are likely interested in the formula.”  Marcus thought for a few seconds.  “You may have forgotten, Kate.  I told you about operation ‘Hoover’.  You have my lap top and 16 gig memory card.  Just plug them in and turn them on, then, on the desktop you should find a ‘vacuum cleaner’ icon. Double click there and both drives will be wiped clean.  When the curious government people freak out, tell them we had an automatic purge set up with a manual over-ride. If they are able to get their hands on the reduction enzyme before any antidote herb can be found, they would mess things up worse than I ever could. The story line is, that, due to my condition, I could not perform the over-ride, and you were ignorant of the plan.”  Kate nodded, and immediately went to her bedroom for Marcus’ lap top.
For the next hour, Kate purged her little man’s hard drive, and then made some notes on her own lap top concerning the condition of the shrinking humans. Finally, she closed her lap top and stood up.  “Little man. It sure would be nice get a foot massage, with lotion, before I make supper.”  Marcus, now just 6 ¾  inches tall, stood, ready to be picked up. “Ok, Goddess Venus” he purred playfully.   Kate picked up  Marcus, knelt on her sofa, and gently placed the little man on at her beautiful, wrinkled soles.  She then squirted a bit of lotion on the foot where Marcus was stationed.    Kate then laid on her tummy, with her feet on the arm rest behind her. Marcus obediently began his massage duties.  “Take off that loin cloth so you don’t soil it, little man” Kate whispered, looking back from her magazine. He continued his work naked, using his entire body to massage the lotion in Kate’s soft , wrinkled sole. When finished with Kate’s right foot, Marcus climbed on to her left foot. When he finished with the lotion there, the shrinking, naked man fell asleep on Kate’s soft, beautiful sole as she snoozed, resting upon her tummy.

For a couple hours Sunday evening, Marcus and Kate discussed the best way to sell some of the rare Asian art he had acquired while doing field research in South America few years back.  As he sat on Kate’s lap, Marcus began to feel a bit intoxicated. Kate looked so beautiful, now wearing her lace, White nightgown, matching panties, and was beautifully barefoot.  The 6 ¼ inch man became very distracted. He began to caress Kate’s nightgown, then stood and began to pull on it, frantically trying to get to Kate’s soft skin. “Goodness, little man. What drug did you take, a love potion? I have my suspicions about what has you even more worked up than usual” she whispered. “I guess it’s about time for night-night” she sighed after looking at her clock. She carried the passionate little man to her bed and set him down.  She disappeared into her bathroom for several minutes. When she returned she now also wore white footie socks, with a Baby Blue tassel ball on the each heel.  “I’m going to read my magazine for a bit, little man” she announced. Standing by the bed she slipped off her white lace panties and teasingly dropped them on Marcus’ tiny head. “I’m going to read for a bit, little  man. “ She laid on her tummy, her legs spread, with her cute footie socks showing off her beautiful, soft soles.  Marcus stood between her silky thighs.  Her pussy was mostly shaved, with  just a triangle of blonde hair. Marcus slowly started to kiss and caress her precious pussy lips, then ever more frantically.  “Come up here for a bit and pamper me” Kate whispered, lifting him on to her left tushy cheek. Hardly missing a beat, the intoxicated 6 ¼ inch man began to passionately kiss and caress Kate’s beautiful, soft tushy, just to the left of her warm crevice. In the past he always had to sneak a peek at her beautiful tushy when she wore tight blue jeans to the lab.  He moved ever closer to Kate’s tushy crevice as he massaged and kissed her softness.

    Suddenly, she whispered “I have a new adventure for your tiny, busy tongue, little man.” With one hand she pulled apart her pillowy, tushy cheeks, and then with one finger slid Marcus into her warm crevice.  He faced her sphincter. He soon felt two her Kate’s manicured fingers pressing his bead and shoulders toward it.  Marcus began to obediently lick her beautiful ,pink, moist, schincter, moving his tiny tongue all around it. She put her magazine down. “Mmm, that feels nice, little man. Keep doing it just like that”, she moaned with pleasure. After a few minutes Kate gently pulled Marcus away from her tushy. She then placed him between her thighs, while she remained laying on her tummy. Marcus began to lick and caress her gorgeous pussy.  Soon she began to lift her hips and gently buck. He concentrated his efforts on the spot that  seemed to make her most crazy. Soon she quivered with orgasm, pressing Marcus against her pussy with two fingers as she climaxed. Marcus found himself pressed into Kate’s warm, moist pussy up to his head and shoulders. After about twenty seconds she released him.  Did you get  a yummy snack, little man? Your hair is covered in my juices. I’m not going to bother to get you cleaned up tonight., though. We’ll take a shower in the morning. “

    Kate stood and slipped her panties back on her hips. She then sat, and slipped off her right footie sock and placed it on the bed. “Climb in, little man.”  Marcus climbed into her footie sock and laid on his back, with his head in the toe of her sock. He thought this was going to be his sleeping bag. He was surprised when Kate smiled “night-night” and slipped her beautiful foot back into the sock, with him inside.  When she tightened the footie sock over her heel, Marcus was trapped, facing her soft foot with his tiny nose nestled between her middle and fourth toes.  “Squirt for me, then go to sleep” He heard her say as she slipped her feet under her covers and laid on her right side. Marcus could not move his arms, but he could move his tiny head and hips a bit. He wanted to make love to Kate so bad. He  managed to gyrate his hips against her soft skin and within moments squirted a fitting tribute to her beauty.  “I like you in there, Marcus. I don’t have to worry about you wandering off and getting lost” Kate teased before drifting off to sleep. He was trapped, but not uncomfortable. He dozed off in the darkness of her footie sock beneath her light covers, nestled against Kate’s soft, beautiful foot.

Monday morning, Marcus awoke when Kate stirred a bit in her bed. Through the material of her cotton footie sock and light covers, he could see sunlight.  He gave Kate’s soft sole a couple kisses to remind her of his position. “Did my little man have a good night in his new bed? Let’s get you out of there and see how you fared” Kate whispered, sitting up her bed and slowly peeling her sock off her beautiful right foot. She then laid the sock on the bed, and giggled as Marcus crawled out of the opening. “My little man is soo tiny and cute” Kate bubbled. She picked the now 5 inch tall man up between two fingers to examine him closely.  “Just as I thought.  That stiff little erection you always have for me says you survived the night. Right now I need a morning orgasm, little man. Do you remember how to accomplish that?” Marcus nodded broadly from between Kate’s two manicured fingers.  She slipped off her panties, laid back, and set Marcus down with his body nestling against her beautiful pussy lips. He gave it a few kisses to get warmed up. Soon he was passionately licking with as much pressure and speed as he could, concentrating on the places which made Kate respond with a moan,. She would also respond with more pressure on the back of his head from her fingers when he caressed just the right spot. When she quivered in orgasm, Marcus’ head was once again pressed with her pussy lips for several seconds.

As he happily lapped up the oozing, sweet juices from her orgasm, Kate whispered “Stay there, little man. I have a little experiment to try. She leaned over and retrieved something from her nightstand. Marcus was surprised when to see a 5 inch, lubed up, pink vibrator coming at him in Kate’s right hand.  She placed the vibrator in her pussy deeply, with the motor running.  After moving it about for a couple minutes, she slipped it out and took it away.  Kate reached for the naked 5 inch man, then sat up higher on her pillows so she could see her pussy.  “You have a first class ticket to heaven, little man” she whispered with a naughty smile. Using both hands she began to gently slip Marcus into her moist pussy. He didn’t know exactly where Kate was going with this scheme, but was powerless to stop her. “Stiffen your arms and legs for me” she whispered as she had him inserted to his hips. In a couple minutes only his tiny head was visible from her sweet pussy lips. Kate sat up higher to see his face and laughed. “Now you‘re truly a inner space pioneer. Are you comfortable?”  Marcus nodded. “Yes Kate.” With a wide grin, Kate laid back, with her silky thighs spread, and picked up her magazine to read. Ten minutes later she picked up her ringing cell phone from her night stand.  Marcus determined it was Kirsten calling.  After hanging up, Kate laid back once again and read for a few more minutes.
 
A half hour later, at 8:30 am, she finally sat up and gently pulled Marcus from her vagina. “Ooh, you’re pretty slimy, little man” she smirked, holding him between two fingers. “Did you enjoy the spa treatment I set up for you?”  He thought about how to respond.  “It was warm and comfy. I was a little frightened at first, though.” Kate carried him into the master bath and placed him on the food scale and called out the numbers as she wrote them on a clipboard. “Weight 1.1 ounces, or 30 grams. Stand up straight, little man.” She measured him with a 12 inch ruler. “Height 4.9 inches,  When will you be done shrinking, Marcus?” she asked, concerned. He shrugged and answered “I really wish I knew, but It will never be soon enough, since the process is irreversible now.”  Kate nodded as she made a couple more notes.  “Let’s get my little, sticky man a bath.  You don’t want to spend all day covered in my girl juices, do you?” She didn’t wait for his obvious answer. She pulled a small plastic bowl out of a drawer. “Your too tiny now to stand with me in the shower now. I’ll fill this up will warm water from my shower and give you a little cotton square to use to scrub up.    The 4.9 inch man sat in the empty plastic bowl at the corner of the tub, waiting for water as Kate soaked in the warm spray. After she lathered up, she lifted the bowl, with Marcus inside, and placed it below her pelvis.  Soon the bowl was fill with the warm, soapy runoff from her beautiful pussy. Smiling down at him, she once again set him in the corner, out of her way.

After the shower, Marcus asked about the earlier phone call as she dried him off in her palm. “Oh, that was Kirsten, as you probably guessed. I have an appointment with Judge Judith Peyton at 1 pm, to turn in the documents we were given for your custody. She also wants to know how you’re getting along.”  Marcus pressed Kate. “So why did Kirsten call, then?”  As Kate set the still naked little man on her bed, she walked away to her closet and answered  “Kirsten’s going to come over after class and sit with you. She said she’s going to try to get you to help her with her senior project, so watch out.” 

An hour passed and Kate still had not cut Marcus a new loin cloth that fit.  He was just hanging around on the kitchen when she walked in with a arm full of things. She looked beautiful in her three piece navy blue business suit, with a sexy skirt cut just above the knee. Her beautiful legs were covered with sheer stocking, and she wore no shoes.  “Little man, I’ll make you a loin cloth before I leave.  Can you polish these two pair of shoes for me? .”  Her Hazel eyes gleamed as she smiled down at Marcus. He nodded submissively.  Kate smiled “Good. Don’t make me use my pheromones on you again” She teased. “I might just love you when you polish my peep toe pumps and peep toe sling backs for me. “ Play acting outrage, he yelled in his tiny voice “So this is the price of your love. I must shine all 100 pairs of your shoes?”  Kate laughed and poked his belly with a manicured finger. “That will be a good start, my loyal shoe shine boy.” As Kate walked off to leave Marcus to his shoe shine chores, He thought about her “pheromone” reference. In the past she had been involved with pheromone research. He pondered the bizarre periods of passionate intoxication he experienced Sunday, and wondered if Kate had also picked up on his behavior, and suspected that his reduced body mass increased the influence of her pheromones.

A hour later when Kate checked on Marcus , he had just finished polishing her shoes. His naked body was peppered with smears of Navy Blue polish.  Kate smirked when she saw the tiny erection he tried to hide. “Which pair of shoes did that to your little penis,  loyal shoe shine boy. I‘ll wear that pair?” “Both” was the only answer the ashamed, but passionate little man, could muster. In her left hand, she examined her still naked little man.  “You need another bath, little love toy.  First, that little erection you have looks like it needs relief.”  Kate lifted her Navy Blue pumps from the counter and slipped them on her beautiful feet, while still holding Marcus in her left hand. She left her sling back, peep toe pumps on the counter, and laid her passionate little man inside one.  “Ok, you can have a little party in there while I finish getting ready” Kate smiled and winked. “Ok, Kate” Marcus called, a bit embarrassed that he might be thought to be in love with Kate’s peep toe sling back.  He lay there for a few moments after Kate walked off to her bedroom.  The sling back was filled with the mild, feminine scent of Kate’s beautiful feet, mixed with a bit of perfume.  Marcus turned over and licked Kate’s essence from the arch of her sling back pump, and savored the taste. He began to rub his tiny erection upon the arch inside the shoe. Within a couple minutes he had slickened the smooth surface of the shoe, where Kate’s beautiful arch would rest. Soon he was convulsing in orgasm within the toe of Kate’s pump.  As he lay exhausted, face down in Kate’s sling back pump, he heard Kate giggling above him. “I’m glad you’re getting some enjoyment out of those $100 sling backs, Marcus. She reached down and lifted the naked, tiny man out of her shoe. As he knelt in the palm of her hand, Kate could not resist teasing him after she found the tiny man-goo spot he left behind in her shoe. She gave him a quick shower in the kitchen sink, holding him in her palm under the warm water, and then scrubbed him with a cotton swab.

After drying him off, she set him in the sunlight window sill of her living room, still naked. She placed by him an envelope with a birthday card he bought for Kirsten. She then set a small glass bell by Marcus.  “Little man, ring this bell when you see Kirsten drive up. She’s going to let herself in the door.  My shoes look great”. Thank you” she called, blowing him a kiss as she went off to her bedroom.

An hour passed as he stood in his sentry position in the window.  Kate walked through a few times, smiling down at him as she hurried off, seemingly unaware that she promised to make him a new loin cloth to cover his naked groin. At 12:20 pm Kirsten pulled up in his Ford Expedition and parked.  As she stepped from the SUV,  she wore a red, sleeveless satin halter top, and tight blue jeans. On her beautiful feet were a  pair of red Ferry sandals, the kind with a raised wood platform.  Marcus finally remembered he was told to ring the glass bell. He picked It up and struggled to swing it enough to ring. Finally, Kate heard him. “Ok, little man. I’ll be out in a minute.” 

One minute later Kirsten walked in the front door.  Marcus frantically waved as she looked around, searching for someone.  Once again he struggled with the bell  and rang it. “Oh, there you are, little dolly Marcus “She smiled, walking over to him.  When the beautiful, brunette 18 year old bent down to kiss the 4.9 inch man, she noticed the envelope beneath him with her name on it.  She smiled like a kid in a candy store and pulled out the envelope from beneath him, knocking him off his feet. “Oops, sorry little man. Is this my birthday present?  You are wearing you’re birthday suit, so it must be so” she teased. Marcus had been naked for twelve hours and had become unaware of his nakedness until reminded by Kirsten. “Open it, Kirsten” Kate smiled.  The 18 year old politely read the card and smiled, then jumped when she looked at the check.  “Goodie, Goodie! This is twice as much as usual, a thousand dollars!” Marcus spoke up, “Well, half of it is for my Expedition, so maybe you can get the oil changed once in a while.“  Kirsten grinned teasingly. “Well, I can use the money on clothes, because I learned how to put oil in my radiator already.”  Both women laughed as Marcus threw up his hands in surrender. “You and I can go shopping for your birthday after things settle down, Kirsten. I did order you some shoes online, also. I thought Marcus had forgotten about you due to his little problem” Kate added.  The  beautiful blonde and beautiful brunette hugged.  “Oh” Kirsten said as she finally remembered to pick up Marcus and give him a two finger hug as well.

“Well, I better get over to Judge Judith’s office” Kate said, looking at the clock.  “Kate, what about my loin cloth!” Marcus cried in near panic.  Kate looked down at Marcus and waved bye- bye.  “Be good for Kirsten now, little man. Maybe she’ll make you that loin cloth.”  Kirsten giggled as she picked up Marcus. She held him in her left hand and the two watched Kate pull her car out of her garage.  “I’ll make you that loin cloth if you promise to help with my senior project, little man” she bargained.  Marcus did not seem to have any  aces up his sleeve so he quickly accepted his former step daughters offer.
After cutting a new loin cloth for Marcus, Kirsten brought  it just out of his reach. Kirsten toyed with him, “What do you say, little man.” “Thank you, Kirsten” he replied loud as he could. She still made the naked little man jump a few times to reach his crude, new clothing. His new, tiny  yellow loin cloth secure, Marcus was happy to help Kirsten with her project.  Choosing a good vantage point upon her shoulder, he watched as she flipped through her completed work. “This project is due in just 7 days,  on May 20th. My birthday’s this coming Friday, the 17th, then the project is due the following Monday.  I don’t see how I can get it done” she pouted, looking for sympathy.  Marcus switched into his fatherly mode. “Kirsten, you are a smart and determined member of the Taurus zodiac sign.  Look to the stars for help.”  The bubbly 18 year old perked up. “Maybe all the help I need will be right on my shoulder the whole time” she hinted.  For the next 90 minutes he coached her masterfully and they made some progress.  Eight plus years of college left him with a good ability to master large projects, or cover up junk with good bullshit.

The beautiful brunette yawned, now bored with the brain exertion. She saw Kate’s foot lotion and a small towel on the coffee table.  “Thanks for the help, little dolly Marcus. Let’s take a break. Now that I let you help with my project, you can repay me with a little foot massage.” Before he could audibly protest, she brought him down from her shoulder to the sofa and laid out the towel. Kirsten then turned to her side on the sofa, folding her beautiful size 7 ½ feet behind her at the edge of the sofa. She then squirted a small dab of foot lotion on a cotton swab and laid it between her feet. Marcus was trying to form the words to protest. She picked him up between two fingers.  “What, little man. Don’t you want to give me a birthday massage?”  she asked, sounding playfully miffed. “Ah, well, ok?” he answered sheepishly as he was suspended an equivalent 30 feet in the air at the level of Kirsten’s pretty face.  She smiled triumphantly and set hem back down.  First Marcus began to massage the fine lotion into the soft , wrinkled sole of Kirsten’s left foot. When she saw he was using his chest and tummy to press the lotion into her sole, Kirsten reached down and pulled off his loin cloth with two fingers. “I spent five minutes making that fine loin cloth for you, and  I’m not going to have you get lotion all over it” she scolded Marcus jokingly.  Using his entire body was the only way Marcus could rub in the lotion thoroughly.  The 1.1 ounce researcher cursed  in frustration over losing his clothing once again, then continued his work naked. She read a teen paperback while he labored. He must have worked on Kirsten’s foot massage for at least 45 minutes.  She looked down with a smile sometimes when he paused to give her beautiful, soft feet kisses. Finally he rested between Kirsten’s feet, exhausted.

A bit later Marcus was sleeping between Kirsten’s soft feet when Kate returned.  Kate kicked off her Navy Blue sling back heels at the door and walked over to Kirsten.  “Is that my naked little man napping on the job?” Kate asked.  “Yes, he is, but he helped me a lot, and gave me an amazing foot massage.”  Kate nodded “He has a real knack for it doesn’t he?  Let’s wake him up.” Kate gently ran her long fingernail down the back of the naked man, lying on his tummy with his face nestled against Kirsten’s soft foot.  He awoke, surprised that he feel asleep.  As he sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, Kate asked him “little man, I think we wore you out with shoe shines, projects and foot projects, didn’t we?”  Still half asleep, Marcus replied “I helped  Kirsten a lot with her project. I think she’ll make he help her more, too.”  The two beautiful women smiled at each other. Kirsten lifted the naked 4.8 inch man from between her feet on the sofa.  “Bring him to the kitchen table, Kirsten” Kate said. “There’s someone in the kitchen I want you to meet.”

Kirsten and Marcus were introduced to Brenda Ainsworth, who was Judge Judith Peyton’s legal assistant.  Brenda was an attractive blonde in her late 30’s. Kirsten set Marcus on the table in front of her as she sat down. He looked around for his loin cloth, but remembered it was on the living room coffee table, out of his reach. Kate sat down and opened her big, leather purse. She reached in a gently pulled something out. It was a tiny woman, the same size as Marcus. He recognized her as Maria Martino, the 40 year old city council woman who was also exposed to the reduction enzyme during the tour. Maria’s long, dark hair was matted.  She wore tattered scotch tape around her chest and hips as a type of crude bikini.  When Kate set her on the table, Kate kept a loose grip on Maria to provide support.  “This is Maria Martino” Kate explained. “She was given to her sister for custodial care and that didn’t work out too well. Apparently, the two had never got along at all thorough their lives, and it didn‘t improve when Maria began to shrink. Is that right, Maria?”  The tiny, somewhat frightened woman nodded slowly. Kate continued “Maria’s sister was angry that Maria would not sign all her belongings over to her. Maria chose to give her sister the standard $4500 dollars monthly for custodial care and retain control of her assets. In retaliation, Maria’s sister would not allow her a bath, and kept her in a bird cage for the last couple days. The only clothes her sister would provide Maria was this scotch tape.  Maria sprained her ankle when her sister dropped her about 12 inches on to the judge’s desk this morning.  Judge Judith revoked Maria’s sisters custodial rights on the spot, and had her escorted out by security. I was on my way in to the Judge’s office when that crazy woman was being carried out. Judge Judith asked if I would be willing to help find someone to take over Maria’s  custodial guardian agreement. I  told her I could, because I have your help, Kirsten.”  At that point Kirsten and Marcus were speechless at the plight of this poor woman. Marcus privately felt a bit responsible she was made vulnerable to her monster of a sister.

“We should get a wrap around your ankle for support, Maria” Kate whispered, helping the injured, tiny woman lay down on the table. Kirsten went into the bathroom and brought back some tan colored medical wrap. She tore off a small piece. Kate said “Marcus, can you wrap up her ankle.”  Marcus quickly nodded, glad he could be of help. “Yes, Kate.  I’ve been through at least twenty first aid courses. I can do it.”  The frightened, black haired, 4.7 inch woman watched silently as Marcus worked on her ankle. She winced once when he hit a sensitive spot on her ankle. Brenda, Kirsten and Kate looked over him as he worked.  “I think that will do it. There seems to be a little swelling, but not bad” Marcus announced.  “Next, let’s see if we can cut this tape off her body” Kirsten said. She pulled a pair of small scissors from her purse.  Between two fingers, Kate gently lifted Maria and handed her to Kirsten. “She’s seems frightened of the scissors” Kate noted.  Kirsten soothed her. “It’s ok. Just lay back on the table and we’ll be done in just a second.  I can get under the tape with these scissors.”  Kirsten was an equivalent 72 feet tall, and her scissors were an equivalent 4 feet long, so Maria’s fear was quite understandable. Maria closed her eyes tightly as the teen carefully cut away the tape. In two minutes she was done.

“I’ll bet Maria would like a warm bath, now that that itchy tape is off” Brenda, the legal assistant, said.  Kirsten carried Maria and Marcus to the kitchen counter by the sink.  Kirsten put about 2 inches of warm, soapy water in a small bowl, then gently placed Maria in the bowl to soak for a bit. Kate turned to the 4.8 inch man, still in Kirsten‘s grasp. “Little man, you didn’t think you were going to take a bath with Maria, did you?  Kirsten can give you a quick shower under the faucet to clean off all that foot lotion. You’re covered with it from head to toe.” The beautiful 18 year old had a playful smile on her face was she placed her palm, containing the naked little man, under the warm flow of the faucet. What seemed to Kirsten to be a slow trickle of water was, to Marcus, saturation by the buckets full. Kirsten lightly scrubbed his tiny body with a cotton swab, then placed him on a small towel to dry.  Marcus once again became conscious of his lack of clothing. “Ah, Kirsten, do you think I could get that yellow loin cloth to wear now.” . Kirsten, after some playful procrastination, retrieved the loin cloth. As she  was handing to down to the naked researcher, Brenda interrupted. “Maria looks a bit troubled in the tub.  I think she’s self conscious she will be the only naked one here.” Kirsten winked knowingly. “Hmm, I guess our little man should wait until Maria gets a new outfit.” The three beautiful women laughed as the little man sat on the towel, pouting.  For the first time since her arrival, the battered little woman in the tub smiled, knowing the women standing over her would give her a fair break in her vulnerable position. Kirsten found an old travel tooth brush in her purse, and used it to comb out Maria’s long, matted black hair. The pampering helped the shrunken woman relax even more. A few moments later, Kirsten made Maria a crude, little yellow tube top and mini dress.  The tiny woman beamed as she secured it. To her it was a designer outfit, and it was wonderful to be cared for again.

Brenda, the legal assistant, pulled some papers out of her brief case. “Kirsten, I accompanied Kate here today because she recommended you for a very important role. I have to say, now,  that I agree.” Confused, Kirsten asked “What role is that?”  Kate spoke up “Judge Judith recommended Marcus be placed with a permanent guardian who has been a part of his life for a long time. The Judge felt all of my new, upcoming commitments would not help Marcus in his transition to his new life. Maria now needs a permanent guardian as well.”  Brenda picked up the conversation “Kirsten, would you consider being the permanent guardian of Marcus and Maria. You’ll be given the standard monthly grant of $4500 dollars each, the same as all the guardians.”  The beautiful 18 year old brunette was floored by the two women’s faith in her. “I would love to do this for them. Marcus was very good to me for a long time, and Maria deserves to have someone care for her as well. They‘re so tiny and helpless, and  I want to help them if I can.”  Brenda then pushed a stack of papers to Kirsten. “Good, sign the custodial papers, and I will write you your first monthly check.” As Kirsten flipped through the pages, signing each one, Marcus and Maria sat on the table trying to digest the turn of events. Neither could have predicted a week ago that they would become so helpless and totally dependant on someone else. They were quickly becoming unable to do any of the normal things they have always done, such as open a door, or climb a step.  Marcus had begun to naturally become attached to Kate, and now Kirsten will become the center of his universe. Kirsten smiled as Brenda handed her a check for $9000, covering one month care and boarding for the 2 little ones. “I’ll file these papers with Judge Judith for you Kirsten. Here is my card if you have any questions” Brenda said as she stood and walked to the door.

After showing Brenda out, Kate returned to the table. “I know this happened very sudden, but Judge Judith thought a permanent solution would be best now. I’m soon going to be busy traveling. Three universities bought the license for the research computer program Marcus and I constructed, and I will need to help in the installation on site. Marcus will eventually see a royalty check for that, less my usual fees for doing his legwork for him. Also, a major science magazine is going to pay me to submit a weekly blog about those who were affected by the reduction enzyme.” Kirsten nodded slowly, and replied “Wow, I guess I have a lot of things to think about now . I need to help the little ones settle in with me.”  Kate took Kirsten’s hand. “Kirsten, what ever you do, don’t  allow your mother to get a hold of Marcus. She is still angry with him and not thinking straight.”  Kirsten thought for a moment. “My Mother is out of town until tomorrow night. Now that I have this guardian check, I can get an apartment in three weeks, after I graduate. I just have to her away from him until then, and Marcus is easy to hide now. ” The two beautiful women had to chuckle about that fact. When the goodbyes were said, all were crying. Kate pouted “I love that little guy there. He has been the most affectionate man I have ever known. Take care of him, Kirsten.“ Finally, Kirsten carried  Marcus and Maria in her left hand to her car, and headed for home.

Fifteen minutes later, after parking in her garage, Kirsten had a dilemma. In both hands she had items to carry in the house, but she had to carry Marcus and Maria, as well. Suddenly, her eyes lit up as she had the solution. She lifted up the front of her red, satin halter top. “Hold on to my pant waist, little ones” she whispered as she gently slipped the two tiny people into the front of her $100 blue jeans, with their heads and shoulders visible.  She had to giggle as she looked at the two, surprised occupants of her pant waist. Marcus looked up to see Kirsten’s cute belly button, complete with the diamond stud. Kirsten then lowered her halter top, bringing down what seemed like a big, red curtain before Marcus and Maria.  Ten minutes passed before they were released. During that time, the little ones were  held comfortably captive in Kirsten’s blue jeans as she walked about her house barefoot, humming while doing a few things around the house. 

After they were released from beneath Kirsten’s belly button, Marcus and Maria stood on the kitchen counter.  Most everything looked as he had seen it 18 months earlier, when he moved out. Like a true gentleman, he let Sophia have 75 percent of the furniture when he left, but she wasn’t appeased. The beautiful 18 year old brunette announced “I’m going to make spaghetti for us now, with a side of salad.” Sophia, though still sore, seemed cheerful. She clapped, excited that she might be able to assist her guardian, Kirsten, with one of her own favorite Italian dishes.  Seeing the little woman’s enthusiasm, Kirsten smiled and picked her up. “Let’s look in the fridge to see what we have to put in the spaghetti.  Held between two fingers, Maria pointed out something in the refrigerator. “Oh” Kirsten responded, “summer sausage will be good, diced up in the sauce. Suddenly, Marcus’ interested was heightened. He loved good, meaty spaghetti.  While Kirsten began to cook the ingredients on the stove, Maria looked on from a safe distance. Marcus relaxed, sitting on a cool bag of prepared salad. 

Kirsten reached in the cupboard and pulled out a small saucer.  She also filled a tablespoon with warm water.  “You know how  you can help, little man?” She said as she stirred the sauce. “You can tear up some lettuce into little people pieces for you and Maria to eat. Marcus nodded and reached into the bag on the counter. “No, No, little man.  Wash your hands. Why do you think I set that spoonful of water there?” she scolded playfully, waving a big fork at the thoughtless little man.  After rinsing his hands, Marcus began to tear up the lettuce into small pieces. He was a bit embarrassed how difficult the lettuce was to tear, never before having attempted the task with a weight of less than ¾ ounce. 

Their beautiful brunette guardian brought all the hot foot to the kitchen table, then placed the two little ones on the table top. In the small saucer she cut up some noodles as small as she could, in two tiny piles. She then spooned out two tiny piles of sauce. Each little one was asked their choice of salad dressing. Marcus’ favorite was Ranch, but he was ok with Thousand Island. Using her fork, Kirsten pointed out Sophia’s serving on one side of the saucer, and Marcus’ on the opposite side.  “I guess you little ones will have to use your hands. Dip your little noodles in the sauce. First, wash up in the spoon” Kirsten reminded them. When Marcus saw something missing, he got frustrated. “Hey, Kirsten. I don’t have any bits of sausage in my sauce over here, but Maria has some.“ Kirsten looked down at him with a playful, superior air of authority. “Well, little man. After you went to the doctor a few months ago, you told me your cholesterol was a bit high.  I’m going to put you on a special diet, because I love you.”  Kirsten and the little woman both giggled at his antics, as he stomped and said “I‘m condemned to a hospital diet.“ The frustrated, hungry man threw up his arms. How could he argue with love.  How could he argue with a beautiful 18 year old who now stood an equivalent 92 feet tall, moreover.

A bit later, after supper, Kirsten relaxed on the sofa with a can of cola soda.  The little ones lay upon her chest, atop her red, satin halter top.  She had tried to give Marcus and Maria a drink of her soda, but they found carbonated drinks no longer worked for them, as the bubbles were too large, exploding and spraying their tiny faces with soda. Kirsten sometimes would use one manicured finger to caress the tiny backs of the little ones as they lay upon her halter top, with her size 34D cup breasts beneath. “Uh oh” she said suddenly, “What am I going to do with you two tomorrow morning. I have three hours of classes. Maybe I’ll have to take you to school in my backpack.” Marcus sat up. “Kirsten, we can stay here, in your bedroom.  Kate gave you my cell phone.  Maria and I can both use the touch screen phone, if needed.  You have the lock on your bedroom door I installed.  We’ll be just fine.” The beautiful 18 year old had a skeptics look on her face. “Well, ok, Marcus. If you’re sure.”  Marcus did not want to go to school, and surely be passed around to all of Kirsten’s giggling girlfriends for inspection. Judging by the relieved look on Maria’s face, neither did she.

At 10:15 pm, Kirsten carried the little ones to her bedroom.  They were now a little under 4 inches tall, and their tiny wraps look much larger on than in the afternoon.  Kirsten set the little ones on the desk which housed her desk top computer. Marcus had planned to get her a fancy lap top for her graduation, but for now she had his 4 year old hand-me-down.  “I’m going to check my emails and send a couple to my friends, little ones” Kirsten said as she showed off her typing skills on the keyboard.  The little ones looked on as she opened her emails. The first one was from Sophia, her mother. Sophia wrote that her commuter plane would arrive Wednesday at 7pm, so she would be home an hour later with sandwiches for supper. 

The 2nd email was from Kate. It was sent just a few minutes before. Marcus wasn’t paying close attention, but when Kirsten read the subject line out loud “For your eyes only, Kirsten. Hmmm?”, suddenly Marcus and Maria were gently grasped between Kirsten’s finger and thumb. She lowered the little ones down to the chair beneath her desk.  Kirsten’s blue jean zipper towered above them as they were set down between her thighs.  Having no other options, the two little ones leaned against her thighs and waited. Marcus heard Kirsten mention out loud “Pheromones. I studied them last year in biology. Hmm?”  The shrinking researcher knew a big, dangerous secret was being revealed. He told Maria what he knew. “Kate has done research on the effects of pheromones, which are basically sexual hormones. As we shrink, Kate’s, and Kirsten’s, for that matter, exert much more influence on us. Right now Kirsten’s pheromones about maybe 5600 times more powerful than to a normal size human.  Much like a queen bee can control the worker bee’s behavior, Kirsten could potentially exert similar influence, unconsciously, or even consciously.  Maria asked how she would be affected as a woman, and to how quickly she would be affected. When Maria asked what the sources of Kirsten’s  pheromones, Marcus replied “The whole surface of her skin is a source of pheromones, to some degree. Studies have shown her nipples to be a prime source, as well as right here.” He pointed to Kirsten’s pussy, within her $100 blue jeans. Marcus did not have the answers for Maria, but with Kirsten’s pheromones 5600 times their normal influence, he was sure she would be dramatically affected as well. From their literal jail cell between Kirsten’s thighs, the  two little ones heard Kirsten giggle a couple times as she read the long email.

 When Kirsten finally reached between her legs 15 minutes later and retrieved the little ones, she placed them on the desk.  Marcus and Maria held her manicured finger, not wanting her to let them go. They both kissed her fingertips, seeming love-drunk. Marcus was able to clear his head long enough to ask “Kirsten, what was Kate’s email about?” She smirked, noticing his love-drunk behavior. “Kate asked me to fill out a weekly questionnaire for new research she will be doing on pheromones. It sounds like some wild stuff!”  The shrinking researcher could only nod as he felt an uncontrollable urge to cuddle the beautiful 18 year olds manicured finger. As the love-drunk little ones each cuddled one of her fingers, Kirsten slowly pulled the tiny clothes off the little ones with two fingers of her other hand. “You won’t be needing these where you’ll be going” Kirsten whispered. Marcus and Maria did not protest or resist at all In fact, they obediently lifted their tiny arms to make it easier for The beautiful 18 year old brunette to undress them. Kirsten lifted the naked little ones up in her left palm, close to her beautiful face. “Are you little ones ready for bedtime? She whispered. They both nodded, and called out “yes, please” with a desperate, anxious tone to their tiny voices. The little ones were placed on Kirsten’s bedspread as she slipped off her jeans and halter top. She now wore just a flowery, semi sheer, white lace bra and matching sheer thong panties.  Her beautiful 34D cup breasts were ample within her lace bra.  Smiling at the frustrated little ones, Kirsten fluffed up a couple big pillows and lay on her bed, upon her back, with her shoulders raised up on the two pillows. “Come, little ones. Come here” she whispered in a bedroom tones, patting her hand upon her bed spread. Maria and Marcus, now just above 3 ¾ inch tall, ran naked to the beautiful 18 year olds open hand.  She lifted the little ones up between hear beautiful breasts, then watched in wonder as each hurried to kiss and caress a nipple through the material of her sexy bra.  “Do you want me to unhook that for you, little ones?” She whispered, now breathing heavy with desire herself, inspired by Marcus and Maria‘s unbridled passion. She teasingly slipped the thin straps off her shoulder and pulled her bra down to her tummy exposing her beautiful breasts. The little ones responded by each scurrying to a nipple, Marcus to her right nipple, and Maria to her left.  Kirsten watched as Marcus and Maria both feverishly licked around her nipples, sucking on the tip and trying to savor the taste of every square millimeter of Kirsten’s pink beacons of love.  She spun and unhooked her bra as the little ones continued to caress and lick her nipples.  Soon Kirsten’s nipples grew hard, and long, signaling her arousal. She allowed Marcus and Maria their fun with her nipples for nearly 10 minutes, then gently held the little ones in her left hand. Breathing hard with passion, she whispered “Little ones, mommy needs you down here now…right now.” With her right hand she slipped off her lace thong panties and placed a small, rolled up towel between her thighs. She placed the passionate little ones upon the towel, raised off the bed so they could reach her pussy at their 3 ¾ inch size.  After they were set on the towel, the two little ones saw that Kirsten’s pussy was shaved and smooth. Her pussy lips spread to the sides like the petals of a rare flower. Nestled against the beautiful 18 year olds beautiful pussy, Marcus and Maria immediately began to lick and caress Kirsten..  She spread her pussy lips apart with two fingers, and the two naked little ones responded by even more feverishly licking and caressing her moist, pink pussy. Kirsten almost immediately began to moan, seemingly surprised by the intensity of the little ones passion.  As she began to moan more loudly and slowly rock her hips, the little ones responded by increasing the pace of their faces‘ circular motion. Within 4 or 5 minutes, Kirsten quivered and convulsed in orgasm. Marcus and Maria had to step back on the towel to avoid being knocked over by her bucking hips. When the beautiful brunettes convulsion of climax subsided, Marcus and Maria competed to lap up the equivalent ½ liter or so of sweet cream which oozed from the depths of Kirsten’s beautiful pussy.

“Wow. That was too incredible, little ones. You rocked mommy’s world!” Kirsten said as she lifted the little ones from between her silky thighs. She held them up close to her face. “You two are covered in mommy’s juices, aren’t you? Well, I’ll get you a bath in the morning.” Kirsten set Maria and Marcus on her night stand. They were exhausted from their efforts of bringing the beautiful 18 year old to climax. Kirsten rose out of bed, and slipped her lace panties back on, then slipped  on an oversized night shirt. “Kate wrote in her email about  a good way to keep you little ones warm at night, but I’m going to do something different with you, Maria. I don’t want to hurt your sprained ankle” Kirsten whispered. She pulled 2 pair of sheer, ankle-high nylons from her dirty clothes hamper. One pair was blue, and one Nude Tan. “I’m going to have to do some laundry tomorrow. I’m out of clean socks” she said as she walked to her night stand, unrolling the worn ankle nylons. She then got a white satin-finish pump from her closet.  She placed the pump upon her night stand. She slipped a blue, ankle high nylon in the pump. “Little girl, come here. You’re going to sleep in here” Kirsten said, lifting the 3 ¾ inch woman into her pump. “Ok, slip into the nylon like a sleeping bag, little girl.“ She had to smirk as watched the tiny woman obey.  “You’re so cute, little doll. You can stay warm and safe right in there. Mommy will leave the bathroom light on so I can keep an eye on you, Maria.” Marcus remained standing on the night stand, naked, with the upper half of his body covered in Kirsten’s now dry girl juices. “Little man, climb in here” Kirsten ordered as she held a Nude Tan ankle-high nylon down to the night stand with the end open. Marcus obediently crawled within, then rolled over on his back, with his bead at the toe of Kirsten’s worn nylon. “Good boy” Kirsten whispered, “I only wore these for a half a day, so they shouldn’t be too bad for you.”  Marcus could tell the nylon where he rested was not fresh out of the drawer, but the scent was mild and feminine. Suddenly he was lifted high in the air, then quickly brought down as Kirsten prepared to slip the nylon on her right foot. Marcus was soon snuggly placed with his groin, chest, and face gently pressed against the soft arch of the beautiful 18 year olds foot. She slipped the other Nude, Tan nylon on her left foot and then slipped her feet and legs under her covers. “Good night, little ones. This has been quite a day , hasn’t it” Kirsten whispered as she yawned. Marcus could see a little in the low light beneath the covers.  He could move his head arms and groin just a bit, so he began to caress Kirsten’s soft foot and give it soft kisses. After a couple minutes Kirsten stirred, so he lay still. “What’s the matter, little girl. I see you sitting up in my pump. Why are going crying?” Kirsten whispered, concerned about Maria on her night stand. Beneath the covers, he could not hear Maria’s tiny voice. “You don’t want to sleep over there? Are you scared? Do you want to sleep down by Marcus?” Kirsten asked. Once again Marcus did not hear Maria’s response. Suddenly Kirsten pulled her feet out of her covers and turned on her lamp. Marcus could see through the material as she slipped the ankle-high nylon off her other foot. “Ok, Maria. You can cuddle mommy’s foot if you want. Crawl in there.  Good girl” Kirsten whispered, trying to calm her frightened, tiny woman. Kirsten once again slipped her nylon on to her beautiful, soft foot and pulled the covers over her. She then rolled over on her side.

Marcus could hear Kirsten’s voice once again. “Good night, little ones. Little boy, you hurry up and finish your naughty play down there so mommy can get some sleep. I have school tomorrow.” With his tiny check nestled against Kirsten’s soft sole, and the feminine scent of the worn nylon where he lay, Marcus could not resist the temptation to show Kirsten how much he loved her. He began to passionately kiss and lick her soft arch and soon was making sweet love. Within 5 minutes he experienced an amazing orgasm upon Kirsten’s beautiful foot. As he dozed off he thought about Kirsten inadvertently calling herself mommy, while in bed just now.  He concluded that it just meant she loved her little ones.  “Good night, beautiful mommy” he whispered, so only he could hear, giving her soft sole one more kiss before drifting off to sleep.

Tuesday morning Marcus was jolted awake at 7 am by Kirsten’s blaring alarm clock. He was accustomed to being awakened by soft music, but Kirsten was a heavy sleeper and needed a virtual train horn.  When Kirsten stirred, Marcus caressed and kissed her soft, beautiful soft twice to remind her he was still within her Nude, Tan ankle-hi nylon.  Maria was nestled against Kirsten’s other soft foot.  The sleepy 18 year old beauty slowly threw off her covers and sat up in bed. With his tiny cheek press against Kirsten’s soft arch by the tension of the nylon, he could not turn his head. “Come on out, little girl. How was your night?” he heard Kirsten ask Maria. Fifteen seconds later, it was his turn to be released. Kirsten lifted and then held her nylon by the toe, causing Marcus to slide out the other end, thankfully, into her palm. “Wee” she giggled playfully as she watched Marcus make a rough landing in her left palm, coming to rest next of Maria. The beautiful 18 year old brunette smiled sleepily “Good Morning, little ones. It looks like you shrunk a little bit more, but now you’re even more cute.”  Marcus stretched, but felt surprising good, after having spent the entire night almost completely immobilized against Kirsten’s soft sole. He and Maria were now just 3 ¼ inch tall. “Good morning, Kirsten” the shrinking researcher called out in his tiny voice. Kirsten smirked. “You naked, little ones are still covered in mommy’s girl juices. It’s all over in your hair, I forgot. Let’s go get you a bath.”

Marcus and Maria felt a bit dizzy as Kirsten popped out of bed, and quickly walked barefoot to the bathroom.  From their shrinking perspective Kirsten was speeding to over 80 miles per hour  in two seconds, racing to her bathroom barefoot.  Marcus and Maria were set upon the vanity. they watched as the beautiful 18 year old pulled off her night shirt and panties. She now stood an equivalent 120 feet tall. Marcus frantically waved at Kirsten as she sang and warmed up the shower. “What is it, little man?” she asked. Kirsten could not hear his tiny voice over the running water, so he pointed to the small scale Kate gave her. “Oh, I’m supposed to weigh and measure you two, huh?”  The beautiful naked teen lifted each of the little ones separately on the scale. After writing down their weight on a form Kate emailed to her. “Wow little ones, you barely move the needle on the scale” Kirsten said as the jotted down the numbers. She then measured them with a ruler. Marcus checked out the figures. He and Maria were know just 3 ¼ inch tall, with a weight of just 9 grams.  The two little ones were placed  together in a rectangular, plastic storage bowl  on floor of the shower, filled with 2 inches of warm, soapy water. Kirsten towered above them as she showered, singing the whole time. The sides of their plastic tub were as tall as they were now, so after they bathed they had to wait to Kirsten finish her shower and lift them out.

Back in Kirsten’s bedroom, she combed out Maria’s hair while she had Marcus place a new wrap on the tiny woman’s sprained ankle. Then Kirsten picked up the stubborn little man between two fingers when it was his turn. “You thought mommy wouldn’t catch you to comb your hair, little man? Game over for you” she boasted as she combed his hair with an old travel tooth brush.  When she was finished with the little ones, she gave each a kiss and set the little ones down upon her bed. “I need to get dressed for class, little ones” she said as she turned away from the naked little ones. Marcus tried to ask Kirsten about making some new clothes for Maria and himself, but she was listening to her music as she walked to her dresser and then to her closet to find her clothes for the day.  Marcus looked on with wonder as the beautiful 18 year old brunette towered above him, standing by her bed as she slipped on a beautiful Berry-Gloss colored demi-bra to support her amazing 34D cup breasts. She swayed with her music as she then pulled a matching pair of hip hugger panties up on to her curvaceous hips. She smiled down at Marcus and Maria when she saw them looking up at her. She then pulled a satin red halter top dress off a hanger and pulled it over her head. The dress hung just above her knees, showing off well her beautiful legs.  Marcus once again waved to attract her attention, but Kirsten was quickly off to the vanity across her bedroom, blow drying her long, brunette hair, She then finished off with her curling iron. “Little doll, do you want to come see my make up kit?” the beautiful 18 year old asked, turning back to her bed. Maria nodded, and the barefoot, 18 year old beauty picked the little woman . “No boys allowed at the make up party” Kirsten teased as she plucked up Maria in her right hand and walked back to her vanity. Finally, at 8:15 am Kirsten turned off her music and stood over Marcus. He was naked and waiting impatiently upon her bed. He could see Maria held between the thumb and index finger of her left hand. “You get to help pick out my shoes for the day, little shoe boy” she smiled teasingly. Marcus was placed beside Maria in her hand as Kirsten headed to the shoe rack in her long closet. Kirsten giggled when her naked little man quickly made his choice and frantically pointed to a precious pair of red tassel high heeled sandals, featuring a 4 inch chrome heels. “Ooh, you’re good at this game, little shoe boy”, she beamed as the picked up the sexy heels in her right hand and carried them to her vanity bench. Kirsten set the two little ones upon the carpet beneath her bench and carefully slipped the sandals upon her beautiful size 7 ½ feet. When she got them on, 5 thin straps were wrapped around each of her ankles. “How’s that?” she asked, looking down at Marcus. He had both tiny hands over his naked groin and quickly nodded, trying nod to draw attention to his self. Kirsten smirked knowingly and reached down for him.  Before she captured him, Marcus kiss Kirsten’s beautiful toe. Within three seconds Marcus was held at her eye level between two fingers. He’s armed were immobilized at his sides.  She could clearly see the twitching, tiny erection he tried to hide. “Your little bed snake is out early, little man, and I let you feed it on my foot last night” she teased with a big smile. Embarrassed, the 3 ¼ inch naked man didn’t want to look into her beautiful brown eyes, but finally he squeaked “Your beautiful, Kirsten. I Just think you look so beautiful in those sandals, and that dress.” Her smile grew again. “It’s ok, Marcus. You’re allowed to adore me. In fact, I demand it” she playfully commanded.  

Kirsten set Marcus upon her vanity and then brought Maria up as well. “I haven’t forgotten about my little ones’ clothes” she then said. She pulled a pair of black cotton bikini panties out of dirty clothes hamper and a pair of scissors out of her vanity drawer. “I was about ready to toss these old  panties instead of washing them, but now I can use them for you little ones” she whispered as she cut the material. Soon Maria had her two piece outfit and Marcus had his black loin cloth. He was little concerned about their new clothing, made from panties Kirsten had just worn recently.  They were probably saturated with her powerful pheromones, but telling her about that would only reinforce her choice to use those panties for the little ones.

“I’m  going to keep you on my vanity while I go to class, little ones. I’ll put your touch screen cell phone here where you can get it, little man” Kirsten explained as she went about her room grabbing items she needed. Her clock read 8:40 and she needed to hurry. Marcus and Maria had to step out of the way as Kirsten set down a towel upon the vanity, then placed two pair of her shoes upon it. One was a pair of cute buckle flats in black, featuring a plaid fabric interior. The other pair were pretty black peep-toe pumps, with 3 ½ inch heels and a tan interior. As the beautiful 18 year old brunette set down some polish supplies, she said “Kate said in her email that it would be good to keep you busy, little man. Polish these shoes for mommy, pretty please” she whispered, fluttering her eyes flirtatiously. “Alright, Alright!, Marcus submitted reluctantly, “I guess I’m not taking off to play golf anyway!” He was looking down to the floor, which was an equivalent 65 feet below. “Good boy… Maria, you just relax and rest your ankle, ok? I’ll call you after each class, and I’ll lock my bedroom door.” At that point, Kirsten, in her beautiful red sandals and dress, raced out the door at what seemed like 80 miles per hour.

After their guardian left them alone, Marcus and Maria leaned  against a peep toe pump and chatted. Marcus realized he barely knew the woman with which he was now sharing his world. Like himself, the shrunken council woman found it difficult to articulate some aspects of their changing relationship with the world and their developing relationship with the beautiful, young, carefree woman who now exerted complete authority over both of them. Marcus told Maria he found that relationship to be often clumsy. He was once somewhat of an authority figure in Kirsten’s life, as a step father she respected.  In a deep moment of self-examination, Marcus shared his honest thoughts. “That self image I had created of how I wanted Kirsten to look at me is as extinct as the dinosaurs when she holds me easily between two of her fingers. My physical influence is vanished. Kirsten, and Kate, for that matter, have naturally exerted their physical dominance over me, if even subconsciously.”  

 Maria began to worry if Kirsten would return home right after school. “I miss her already. Why couldn’t she stay home? Maybe I can call her and ask her to hurry” the shrunken council woman said with a somewhat anxious tone. Marcus realized what was happening. “Maria, we’re likely both under the influence of Kirsten’s pheromones.  The shrinking council woman asked “You mentioned those. What are they?“ “Well, Kate has a much stronger background in hormone and pheromone research than myself. That’s one reason she was hired to assist me. Pheromones are produced in glands around the hair follicles, for the most part. There’s also a strong presence of them around Kirsten’s nipples and vagina. The worn panties she made our clothes from are also most likely saturated with her pheromones. I believe they’re also present in the sweat she left behind in the pumps we‘re leaning against. We are constantly exposed to Kirsten’s pheromones when we are near her, or her clothing. At our size, Kirsten’s pheromones are, maybe, 10,000 times more powerful than to a normal human. If we continue to shrink, that influence will only increase.” Marcus paused, then confided I” miss her so bad myself, I almost feel depressed.” Maria nodded in agreement.  Marcus went off to try to occupy his mind with polishing duties upon Kirsten’s shoes.

At 10:15 am, Marcus’ cell phone rang, making both little ones jump out of their skin. Maria beat him to the touch screen. “Hello?” she called in her tiny voice.  Kirsten answered “Maria, is that you? I can barely hear you, little doll. Speak up!” Maria raised her voice and knelt close to the phone to be heard. “When will you be home? I miss you!” Maria said with a pout.” Kirsten sounded pleasantly surprised. “Mommy misses you too, little doll. Tell Marcus I called. Talk to you in a bit.”

The shrinking, little man finally finished polishing the two pair of Kirsten’s shoes an hour later, and fell asleep curled up in the toe of her left peep toe pumps, with his tiny nose receiving Kirsten’s essence with every breath he took.
At 12:30 pm, both napping little ones were awakened by the phone once again.  Maria barely made it to the phone before it went to voicemail. “When are you coming home?” Maria asked, sleepily. Kirsten answered “I’m going to stop at the Korean market down the block and do shopping, then I’ll be home, little doll.” Maria was obviously love-drunk. She began to cry “Please come home. I want to go with you too!” Kirsten paused, a bit surprised. “Ok, little doll. Tell Marcus I’ll be home in fifteen minutes and we’ll all go together.”

A short time later Marcus and Maria heard footsteps outside the bedroom and a key in the door lock. Kirsten walked in and set her book bag on the floor, and then her small, red purse on the bed. “Hello, little ones. I couldn’t wait to get home today” she beamed as she walked toward her vanity. The 18 year old brunette looked beautiful in her red halter top dress and thin strap red sandals.  Marcus and Maria smiled and lifted their tiny arms, waiting to be picked up by the equivalent 130 foot tall teen princess. Holding them together in her left hand, she brought them to her red lips for a kiss. The little ones bodies were now only as long as Kirsten‘s index finger. “Ooh, the shoes you polished for mommy look nice, little man. You didn’t make Maria help you with her bad ankle did you?” Kirsten asked, playfully stern.  The 3 inch man shook his tiny head. “It did it all by myself…but it made me miss you more” he squeaked. Kirsten’s smiled beamed. “You’re my good little shoe shine boy. Let’s go to the market so I can get us some groceries.” Kirsten was going to put the Marcus and Maria in her small, red purse for the ride, but realized it would be cramped and dark for them.  The little ones looked up at her as she pondered her problem. Suddenly, she snapped her fingers. Standing at her vanity to look in the mirror, The beautiful brunette pulled her halter dress off, then carefully tucked a little ones into each of her Berry-Gloss bra cups. Only their tiny heads could be seen above the silky material.  It was a bit snug, nestled with his chest, and groin against Kirsten’s left 34D cup breast, but he could breath and move his head. “Comfy, little ones?” Kirsten asked in the mirror. Marcus and Maria both nodded. “Ok, off we go. Hi Ho!“ she giggled as she slipped her sexy dress on and walked out.

The small supermarket was own and operated by the parents of Su-Hwa, who helped Kirsten buy Marcus some baby clothes a few days earlier. “Hello, Kirsten. You look lovely today” Marcus could hear a middle aged woman with a Korean accent call out as Kirsten walked in the store. “Thank you, Mrs. Kwon” the beautiful brunette chimed as her high heels clicked to a shopping cart.  Marcus had shopped here many times himself over the years. All Marcus could see as Kirsten slowly walked about the market was the tiny gap between her halter top dress and her soft skin above him. Above that was her long, flowing brunette hair and her chin. Sometimes she would think out loud, whispering, but the little ones were just along for the ride.  As Kirsten walked across the parking lot to her car, Marcus rested his tiny head upon her soft breast. He just realized he and Maria were positioned close to a source of some of the beautiful 18 year old brunette’s most powerful pheromones, her nipples.

When Kirsten walked back in her house, the little ones remained in her bra as she sang along with the kitchen counter radio and put away groceries. Standing in her kitchen, she pulled on her halter top to look down at her bra. “You little ones are full of love and kisses, down there aren‘t you? …Are you licking my titties?” she whispered with a smile. She could see Marcus and Maria passionately caressing her soft skin. Kirsten walked to her bedroom and slipped off her red halter dress. “What has gotten into my little dolls” she said as she saw the little ones near tears with frustrated passion. She smiled as she unhooked her bra and gently  laid it out on her bed, with Marcus in one warm cup and Maria in the other.  The love-drunk little ones stood and lifted their tiny arms, crying to be picked up by the beautiful, half naked Kirsten.  She had a surprised, triumphant smile as she sat upon her bed, wearing only her red panties, and her beautiful thin strapped sandals. She fluffed up her pillows and laid back, swinging her beautiful feet unto the bed, still wearing her red tassel, high heeled sandals.  Marcus and Maria knelt within the cups of her bra on the bed beside her beautiful feet.  “Could you unbuckle my sandals, little ones? I have a treat for you” Kirsten whispered. The 3 inch tall little ones ran to Kirsten’s beautiful sandals. They struggled together to undo the delicate buckle on the strap of Kirsten’s left shoe, but did not have the strength to move it at all. As they cried in frustration, Kirsten reached down with her left hand. “It’s ok, little dolls. Mommy will get those straps for you.”  After Kirsten’s beautiful size 7 ½ feet were free of the sandals, Marcus and Maria passionately pampered her toes with kiss after loving kiss as she watched the love obsessed  little ones. After a few minutes she carefully picked them up, pulled off their tiny clothes, and brought each of them to one of her ample, 34D cup breasts.  She giggled with surprise as she watched Marcus whimper with utter joy, covering her perky nipple with licks, kisses, and caresses. “What love bug bit you, little man. You really love mommy’s nipples, don’t you?” He nodded “Yes…Yes I do. I love you, mommy.” The beautiful 18 year old looked in wonder at her love struck little girl, licking her nipples in a passionate frenzy, then slowly to give her nipple several tender kisses.  Whatever Maria’s sexual orientation was before today was completely irrelevant. Now she was hopelessly and completely in love the Kirsten. All Maria wanted was to please Kirsten, and to be loved by her. After a few minutes of watching her passionate little ones, Kirsten’s breath was heavy with passion her self.

“Little dolls. Mommy wants your tiny tongues inside her now.” As Marcus and Maria continued to love her beautiful nipples, Kirsten slipped off her panties and picked up the whimpering little ones in her trembling left hand. Turning to her right side, the beautiful 18 year old Spread her silky thighs apart and set the little ones at her moist pussy. She whimpered and moaned passionately when she saw Marcus and Maria bury their tiny faces in her pussy lips, desperate to please her. About 7 minutes later, Kirsten pressed both Marcus and Maria’s tiny heads snuggly against her gushing pussy as she convulsed in a strong orgasm. As she lay exhausted,  her two 3 inch love dolls eagerly lapped up as much of her sweet girl juices as they could with their tiny tongues. They grew ever more frantic with their eager tongues when Kirsten spread her pussy wide with two fingers to give them access to more of her girl juices. “Whoa. You’d have the think my little love dolls were let loose in a candy factory!” She purred romantically.

When Kirsten lifted the exhausted little ones from her silky thigh, she examined them, then playfully chided them for smearing their entire bodies with her girl juices. “Look at your hair, little dolls. Mommy’s going to have to give you another bath right now.” Still naked herself, Kirsten carried the  naked little ones to her bathroom and place them in the small, plastic container to have another bath. While Marcus and Maria scrubbed themselves in their tiny bath, Kirsten stood over them and asked “Did you like mommy’s girl juices, little ones. What do you say for your treat?” Maria spoke first, “Thank you, mommy.” The beautiful 18 year old looked down at Marcus, playfully impatient. “Thank you mommy. I…I love you!” he blurted, turning his tiny head down from her. “Yeah, you were wild for mommy’s nipple. I thought your little heart was broken the way you cried when I pulled you off my titty. Mommy didn‘t want to make you cry, but my pussy needs you too” she whispered soothingly as she scrubbed his tiny head with a cotton swab. 

After Kirsten got dressed in her red halter dress and retrieved the tiny wraps for the little ones, she set Marcus and Maria on her sofa for safe keeping while she started a load of clothes in the laundry room.  When Kirsten wasn’t running off to work on her laundry, she had her little ones help a bit with her high school senior project, which was laid out on her coffee table.

At 5 pm, the Beautiful 18 year old barefoot beautiful took a break from her homework and laundry. The little ones were placed on the food scale and measured to fill out the records Kate asked her to keep, then she grabbed her teen novel and sat on her sofa. Her beautiful feet were upon the coffee table and her legs crossed at the ankles.   Marcus and Maria were now just 2 5/8 inch tall, with a weight of just under 5 grams.  “Little dolls, you come cuddle on mommy’s feet. They need some love” she chimed as she set Marcus upon her beautiful right foot.  Check out my pedicure while you’re down there, little boy. Did you like the red sandals mommy wore for you today?” she whispered.  “Yes, mom…“, he caught himself in mid sentence. Yes, Kirsten. They were very beautiful. I loved them” her little man called out from her foot.   The beautiful 18 year old brunette sat up with her hands on her hips, pretending to be upset. “Marcus, earlier, when you were crying for my nipple, I wasn’t Kirsten then. What did my baby boy call me then?” The shrinking researcher was a bit embarrassed, but his embarrassment grew as Kirsten’s beautiful toes were causing a erection beneath his loin cloth. “I…I called you mommy.” Kirsten pressed him for more, “Well, do I have to put you on my nipple again to remind you, little man?” Marcus submitted, shaking his tiny head. “No, Mommy.” With a triumphant smile she laid back. “Good boy. Give mommy’s toes some love now.” Obediently, he began to cuddle and kiss Kirsten’s beautiful toes, while Maria pampered The 18 year old brunette’s other foot.
An hour land a half later, at 6:30 pm, Kirsten put her book down. “Mother’s going to be home in at 8 pm, so I need to get you little ones put away in my bedroom before then. Oh, I just remembered something I picked up for my little dolls” she teased as she reached for the tiny man and woman on her feet.  The barefoot brunette carried Marcus and Maria to her kitchen counter, where a plain cardboard box was set. Kirsten set the little ones by her sink, then reached into the box. She giggled as she pulled out a doll cottage and set it on the counter. She giggled again when she saw Maria’s excited reaction. “Look at this, little doll. It was up in my closet for the past 8 years or so.” The beautiful 18 year old beamed as she set the tiny woman inside the cottage and began setting furniture inside. “It was made for 2 ½ inch figurines, so it’s perfect for my little doll. Looking in a cottage window, Kirsten laughed and clapped as Maria used the tiny hair brush at the vanity mirror, sitting on the tiny plastic, pink bench. Marcus looked on with amazement how much fun the two women were having with the painted, sheet metal cottage. Kirsten beamed with amazing beauty, arranging furniture inside the cottage where Maria wanted it placed. Maria limped to the cottage window and waved to the beautiful 18 year old towering above her cottage. “Thank you, mommy. I love it….I love you, mommy.” Kirsten reacted by bending down and motioning for a kiss from the tiny woman. Maria opened the cottage door and hurried to where stood over the counter. The tiny woman was crying when Kirsten picked her up for a kiss. When Kirsten asked her why she was crying, Maria answered “because I’m glad I came to live with you. You’re so nice…and beautiful. I…I like it here with you!”  Watching the two women, Marcus guessed that Maria was truly relieved to have something like this cottage that reminded her of her former life, where she had possessions she could touch and enjoy.

Kirsten slid Maria’s cottage close to the kitchen sink as the tiny woman sat at the window inside. “Now it’s your turn, Dolly Marcus” Kirsten beamed. She plugged the sink drain and began filling it with cold water. Next out of the box came a plastic speed boat, with a solid blue plastic hull. Giggling, Kirsten set the 10 inch boat in the sink, which now held an equivalent 12 feet of water for the tiny man. “It’s the same color as  the one you used to take me in on the lake, little man. We better make sure it floats before I put you in it. I found it at the store today, and thought you would look too cute in it. Would one of my tampons work as a floatation device for you” she pondered, then answered her own question, “Hmm, I think not.” From the shoreline of the stainless steel lake, Marcus reminded Kirsten “I still have that boat in my condo garage. We didn’t get much of a chance last summer to use it though. I was busy with my research.”

As the beautiful 18 year old brunette bent over to check on Maria, Marcus had some fond memories of his blue boat.  Right after he and Sophia were married, Marcus wanted to buy a 35 foot sailboat to launch on the big lake, but his beautiful Chicago Italian bride was not much of a sea faring girl. Marcus was desperate to find a way to get the 125 pound, curvaceous Sophia in a bikini regularly, so he bought the regulation ski boat with all the bells and whistles. Sophia did not even want to ski, but seeing her 36D cup breasts in a yellow bikini top were a good consolation.

“Time to go sailing, little man” Kirsten chimed as she set Marcus on to the plastic drivers seat of the boat.  He immediately stood and opened the rear engine compartment, finding an empty hold. “Hey” He called out, “Don’t you even have a rubber band motor for me?” With her hands upon her slender hips, Kirsten put the little smart ass in his place. “You couldn’t handle the power when you did have it little man. Remember when you almost flew out over the side?” She had him with her incriminating memory. “It’s beautiful…Thank you, mommy” he said politely to the beautiful teen brunette. Her precious smile was worth the humiliation of skippering a motor-less, plastic boat in a sink.  Marcus even sat down at the wheel and made motor sounds to humor his beautiful, playful guardian. “I have to go finish my laundry, little ones. Hey, little doll, do you have an ironing board in there. I can give you a skirt to iron” Kirsten joked before leaving Marcus and Maria to enjoy their new toys.

About a half hour later, Maria was trying to surprise Kirsten by arranging some plastic flowers in her counter top front yard near the sink. Marcus snoozed on the bench seat of his boat, bored, and with no pole for fishing. Suddenly, Maria’s shrill scream caused Marcus to fall under the dashboard of his plastic boat. Marcus could hear the foot steps of a normal woman in heels. “Well, Well, a tiny woman on my counter. What a surprise. Does this mean that shrinking, little bastard Marcus is here somewhere. Maria was frozen in fear as the unfamiliar, angry woman, with an equivalent height of 140 feet, approached the counter. Marcus recognized the voice as that of his ex wife. She did not see him hiding in the boat. “Oh, I know you. You’re the council woman who has a Christmas party at the motel every year. Where is that little asshole, Marcus?” Sophia demanded, tapping a manicured finger on the counter. The tiny woman could not speak. She just sobbed. Marcus shook with fear within the boat. He had nowhere to hide if she saw the boat.  As he peeked out from the hull of the boat, he saw Sophia’s giant hand embracing the boat. The speed boat was quickly lifted high in the air. Marcus closed his eyes tightly.

“There’s my little coward boy. Goodness, you really have become itsy, bitsy, tiny” Sophia said. Marcus could feel her warm breath on the boat, so he slowly climbed on the seat in surrender.  Marcus was so frightened, he thought he might pass out or lose his lunch as he looked at Sophia’s triumphant, dominant expression. She was an attractive, bleach blonde Italian in her early forties, but with an equivalent height of 140 feet, she could easily be as deadly as Godzilla. He closed his eyes and started to sob as his ex wife clutched him between two manicured fingers, just hard enough to hamper his breathing somewhat. “My goodness, tough guy. You weight absolutely nothing now.  Did you stop working out. You‘re just right to learn some manners now. Are you listening to me?” The 5 foot, 6 inch, 140 pound bleach blonde mocked him.  She dropped his tiny boat into the water and placed him in the palm of her left hand. On your knees, little bastard” the angry bleach blonde commanded. He obeyed, afraid to look her in her brown eyes. She brought him close to her mouth. “You humiliated me when you walked out of here, just because your fickle little dick wasn’t happy…look at me” Sophia snarled.  She could now see the tiny tears in her ex husbands eyes. “My heart was crushed when you snuck out of here while I was at work. Now do you know what you deserve?” she asked menacingly. Marcus stuttered, attempting to save his life, “I…I didn’t mean to hurt you. We were both…both working a lot. It was a frustrating time. I…I’m sorry Sophia. Please, please don’t be mad. Please don’t hurt me” he sobbed, begging. Sophia’s angry glare changed to a dominating smirk. “I always pictured you naked when you begged on your knees in my dreams.“ She deliberately grasped Marcus’ loin cloth with two fingers. He did not have the courage to make a futile attempt to resist. His angry vengeful ex wife pulled his loin cloth off and dropped it in the sink. “Amazing, It took you shrinking to the size of my ring finger for you to finally grow up enough for me to explain your shortcomings.” She grasped him between two fingers again, just as tightly as before. Marcus was certain his ex wife could effortlessly crush his body between her fingers if she chose, and he believed she knew as well. “You owe me a lot of apologies, Marcus. That damn lawyer of yours shafted me in the divorce, too. I’m so pissed’ She whispered in a even, yet angry tone as she held Marcus 2 inches from her mouth. Slowly, she lowered him down to the counter top. Marcus sobbed and repeated over and over “I’m sorry, Sophia. I’m sorry!” The slow pace of his descent to the counter top emphasized Sophia’s completely dominating height. Kirsten walked in at that point. 

“Mother, what are you doing. Stop it. You’re hurting him! Kirsten yelled as her mother set Marcus on the counter, dropping him the last inch.  As Sophia released the barely 2 ½ inch man, his chin was caught by her index finger nail, knocking him backward. Her angry 18 year old daughter reached around her and quickly picked up Marcus, then found Maria hiding under a table in her little cottage. “Mother, you frightened both of them to death. Keep your hands off of them.” Kirsten cupped her naked little man and little girl in her palms to inspect them. “Marcus is bleeding. Mother. If you touch him again, I’m going to have to tell the regional manager of your motel about the loan you took out of the office safe, and I’ll see you in court” The 18 year old snapped. “I didn’t mean to hurt the little bastard. It was an accident. You know I only borrowed that money because your precious step father didn’t send me money for three months while he ran around Asia looking for plants. He promised to help us, Victoria. I put all that money back when I finally got his check” Sophia yelled in her defense. Kirsten countered, “Your boss might not see it as a loan, will she? You just stay away from them, Mother. I’m keeping them locked in my room until I move out.”  At that point Kirsten stormed to her bedroom, carrying Marcus and Maria. 

In her bedroom, Kirsten set her injured little man and little girl on the vanity in her bathroom. “Marcus, are you ok. Did she break any bones?” Kirsten asked fearfully. “No, No. I’ll be ok. I just have a bloody nose. I think it was an accident” the little man answered, still strung out on adrenalin. “lay down so mommy can stop the bleeding and wipe you off, little man” Kirsten said, still agitated.  He lay still as she cleaned off his bloody face with a wet Q tip.  Kirsten felt guilty for allowing her little ones to be put at risk. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know she was coming home early.” Marcus, still naked, stood and answered “I’m still alive, so the family reunion went better than I imagined it would.” He kissed Kirsten’s index finger to calm her emotions.  The beautiful 18 year old knew Marcus and Maria were exhausted from stress. After she slipped off her dress an pulled up some daisy dukes,  she laid on her tummy upon her bed, and allowed her little ones to close there eyes on her soft soles behind her.
 
A half hour later there was a knock on the bedroom door. “Dear, I have a 6 inch Titan Sub and a chocolate Pluto bar for you in the kitchen. Please come out and eat something. I promise I won’t hurt them. Please come get your food” Sophia begged through the door. After a few minutes, Kirsten stormed into the kitchen, wearing her berry colored bra and cutoffs. Marcus and Maria, at just over 2 ½ inches tall, were tucked into her bra, with their tiny chins resting  upon her soft 34D cup breast. Her mother was cleaning up from her take- out supper. As Kirsten opened the freezer to grab her Pluto Bar, her mother asked in a calm voice, “Dear, why you say you’re moving out?” Kirsten turned to her and snapped “Because I am. The three of us are getting an apartment after I graduate in three weeks. Kirsten was looking down to her pretty bra at her two room mates. “But dear, Marcus set aside the money for your college; one of the few good deeds I can remember from him. You can’t forget about college.” Kirsten snapped again, “I get a guardian check every month so I can take care of my little ones!” Her calculating, greedy mother paused, then asked “How much money do you get, Kirsten?” The 18 year old turned to storm off to her bedroom, answering “I get enough for an apartment, and to get out of here!” Marcus and Maria were frightened when Kirsten slammed her bedroom door.  They were trembling in her palm after she retrieved them from her bra. “Oh, little ones. What’s the matter?” she asked. Here little man pouted “Mommy, I was scared when you were mad. Please don’t be mad at us, mommy”  Kirsten stroked the little ones backs within her palm. Marcus thought how Kirsten’s anger frightened him so badly. She was beautiful and loving, but even then, seeing an equivalent 140 foot tall woman angry left him with an insecure feeling.  “Oh, mommy’s sorry. I’m not mad at you. Let’s eat” she whispered. Kirsten set up her paper wrapped sub on her make up vanity, with Marcus and Maria standing on the paper with the sandwich, which was an equivalent 12 feet long from their tiny perspective. “Mommy shouldn’t let you come to the supper table naked, little boy, but I’ll let you off with a warning tonight” the beautiful 18 year old brunette teased Marcus. All he could do was shrug. Over the past five days it seemed every time he turned around a woman was forcibly undressing him.

After supper, Marcus received a new loin cloth made from Kirsten’s old panties. Kirsten announced she had to read a chapter for class. She set her school book up on her vanity, and put on her headphones. Marcus could never understand how she could study with music blaring in her ears, but she had a B+ average, so he didn’t rock the boat. “Little ones. Can you give mommy a foot massage and cuddle down here?” she asked with her headphones in place already. She didn’t wait for their answers, but set them below her chair, with a cap full of foot lotion. Kirsten’s beautiful size 7 ½ feet were resting with the heels raised, and her beautiful toes curled back under on the carpet. Maria and Marcus obediently began to caress Kirsten’s soft, wrinkled soles.  Marcus could not resist Kirsten’s soft skin, giving it more kisses than massages, but he tried to make it look like a legitimate effort. The two little ones could not reach Kirsten’s raised heels, so they concentrated on her soft arches.

At 9 pm, Kirsten once again tucked the little ones into her bra and stormed out to the kitchen. Her mother was sitting on the sofa, drinking red wine and listening to low, soft music. “Did you finish your food from Cometz, dear?” She asked, trying to break the ice. Kirsten did not answer as she grabbed a 20 ounce cola. “Kirsten, I’m sorry I frightened those little people. I don’t want to hurt them. Not even that little bastard, Marcus. Set them on the coffee table here. I won’t hurt them, I won’t even touch them” Sophia promised.  Reluctantly, Kirsten pulled Marcus and Maria from her bra and set them on the coffee table. Kirsten sat down, with her beautiful bare feet upon the coffee table. Marcus and Maria hurried and cuddled close to her heel. Sophia sat a couple feet away, with her nylon clad size 7  ½ feet up as well. The two women sat in silence for several minutes. Sophia smiled down at the little ones, and sipped her wine. Finally, she spoke, “this is the same wine we bought when Marcus rented that big motor home, and we all went west to wine country and the big amusement park. That was a fun trip.” Kirsten just nodded slightly, still mad at her mother. At moment later, Sophia tried again. “Next week we need to get you some new shoes for your graduation. Do you have some in mind. I saw some you might like.” Finally, Sophia found the one subject Kirsten could not resist. “Mother, I saw some pumps at the mall that would be perfect, peep toe pumps.” Sophia nodded. “Let’s go get them for you this weekend.” Kirsten nodded and relaxed her folded arms. “Marcus” the 42 year old bleach blonde asked boldly, “would you like a sip of wine. I know you really like this wine.” On the coffee table where he cuddled Kirsten’s heel, Marcus thought hard. If Sophia has going to try to kill him, she probably would have smashed him with her wine bottle already. Slowly, the 2 ½ inch tall Tarzan look-alike walked to the attractive, full figured blondes leg. She smiled as she gently picked him up with two fingers and set him on her skirt. Kirsten watched closely for signs of her mother’s anger. With a cloth napkin beneath him, Marcus was given a sip from a wine glass which was an equivalent 6 feet in diameter. It took some coordination, but went off without a hitch. Sophia smiled warmly and giggled as  Marcus timidly waited on her lap for another sip, licking his tiny lips when his ex wife treated him to a tiny taste. “Don’t get him drunk, mother” Kirsten warned. “No, dear, I’ll cut him off when he can’t drive” Sophia joked mockingly, looking  at the 2 ½ inch man leaning against her left palm on her lap.  Kirsten had to laugh a bit with her mother at that point, and asked “Don’t you think their cute, Mother. I think their too cute” the beautiful 18 year old bubbled. “They‘re adorable. Every girl should have a set. They’re lucky to have you. I know you’ll take good care of them.” The two women sat in near silence for a ten more minutes, then Kirsten got up and retrieved Maria. “Mother, I’m going to use the sewing machine to try to make Maria a little poncho. A girl should have at least one nice outfit. Do you promise to be nice to Marcus while I whip up a poncho for my little girl?” Sophia smiled and nodded, feeling warm from the wine. “Yes, dear. He’s my little drinking buddy, just like old days, sort of. ” Marcus was a bit apprehensive, but so far Sophia had not crushed him to pulp, and she was never a mean drunk. She was more of a horny drunk, he remembered. Neither he or Sophia were big drinkers when they were married, but Sophia was known to have a good party at wedding receptions.

Marcus and Sophia had a cordial visit on the sofa, probably because she felt she could control the conversation with the tiny man on her lap. For Marcus, it was strange to be so tiny on Sophia’s lap. His ex wife was infinitely physically superior to him now, and she seem to enjoy his submissive demeanor in her presence. Between sips of wine, She would ask financial questions about his assets, trying to appear as if it were just a passing thought. Finally, Marcus just squeaked “All my big assets will be tied up in court for years due to family sharks. Do you want a good used boat, Sophia?” The busty bleach blonde bit on the appeasement lure. “Oh, you don’t have to do that for me, Marcus. How much do you think I can get for it?” Marcus replied “I was offered thirteen grand for it last summer.“ The little man’s answer pleased Sophia and earned him a couple more sips of wine.  A boat he could no longer climb into was a small price to pay for a few weeks peace.

A couple minutes later Sophia miscalculated as she tried to position the wine glass for Marcus, and he was drenched with an equivalent 3 gallons of cool, red wine.  As he stood on her lap, in shock from the drenching, Sophia giggled, “Oops, you’re sweet to taste now. I must have a sample!” She slipped off his drenched loin cloth, and, between two fingers, lifted the surprised  2 ½ inch man to her lips. She opened her red lips and slid his tiny body on to her tongue, feet first. Marcus began to struggle and scream, but Sophia closed her lips around his neck. “No, Sophia, No! Please don’t!“ he cried in his tiny voice. He stared up her nostrils, but everything below his neck was in his ex wife’s mouth. She began to gently suck on the frightened little man’s whole body. Marcus tried to push her strong jaws open. Her tongue pressed him against the roof of her mouth, almost completely immobilizing his tiny arms and legs. She began to chuckle with him in her mouth, amused by his frantic, fruitless struggle. For almost fifteen seconds she gently sucked on his body. He could feel the strong suction effect on his body, but he was powerless to move her tongue or jaw  at all.  Finally, Sophia opened her mouth and pulled out the panicked little man. She returned him to the napkin on her lap and laughed. “Oh, Marcus. I just couldn’t resist . Since you left me, I can‘t afford to waste good wine and you looked so sweet” she joked, somewhat maliciously. Marcus lost his temper. “You stup…”, he caught him self in mid sentence, “You scared the hell out of me, Sophia. Damn, I was freaking out. I hadn‘t planned on becoming your lollipop?” Upon Sophia’s lap, she made peace with Marcus by giving him another sip of her red wine. He was now naked and covered belowhis neck with her saliva. As his ex wife held the wine glass for the tiny man, he tried to calm him self. She noticed his budding erection. He tried to hide it with his tiny hands, but she saw it. He kept thinking “Her tongue is so powerful and her mouth is so warm.” He concluded his illogical arousal was a an acknowledgement of Sophia’s extreme physical dominance.

“Do you remember, Marcus, when you drank out of my pump at our wedding reception?  I thought it was bizarre, but everybody thought it was the funniest thing” she reminisced. She picked up her black pump from the floor and placed it on the coffee table. “Now you can drink from my pump again” Sophia smirked, as she lifted the still suspicious , 2 ½ inch tall naked man and set him in her size 7 ½ shoe. The scent within was definitely stronger than what he experienced with Kirsten’s shoes, but it was not unbearable. Sophia stood on her feet for a few hours a day, and he believed she had these pumps for two or three years, perhaps wearing them a couple hundred times. While Sophia continued to sip her wine, she had Marcus facing her in her pump, with her nylon clad feet on either side of her pump. Every couple minutes she would bend over and give him another sip.

At one point, feeling the effects of the wine, his bleach blonde, 42 year old ex wife gently picked Marcus up out of her pump. She brought him close to her face and whispered “If you were sleeping with me tonight, I‘d teach you a good lesson for running off on me. Guess where you would sleep, little runaway? I‘ll give you a hint. You used to beg to help me trim it because you thought it was a bit too bushy…but tonight you wouldn‘t have a chance to complain about your warm bed. My itsy-bitsy man would just have to love it.” Marcus did not know how to react to this conversation that came out of left field. As  he was only the size of her ring finger, and she now held him between two fingers, Sophia was completely capable of using him for whatever fantasy she considered intriguing.

A few minutes later, Sophia and Marcus suffered another wine spill. “Oops, we drenched you again, Marcus, and got wine in my pump” She said excitedly after covering him with cool wine again. “Waste not, want not” she smirked as she lifted him again. This time she slowly and deliberately brought the chilled, naked man to her lips. Her mouth appeared an equivalent 4 feet wide as she slowly slid him, face up,  on to her pink tongue. He was extremely close to having a panic attack, but was betting the equivalent 140 foot tall bleach blonde was toying with him. Sophia gently closed her red lips around Marcus’ tiny neck. A bit more carefully this time, she sucked the wine from his tiny body, gently pushing his tiny chest and groin against the roof of her mouth with her tongue as she held him captive. The warmth with Sophia’s mouth was strangely soothing after being drench in cool wine.

Sophia pulled Marcus out of her mouth just as Kirsten walked in and started screaming. “Mother, stop. You promised you wouldn’t hurt him!” Kirsten yelled as Sophia returned him to her pump. Marcus waved his tiny arms, “It’s ok. It’s ok, mommy” he called, trying to defuse the situation. Sophia spoke up, “I was just trying to clean him up. He kept spilling the wine all over him self, a clumsy little guy is he”  Kirsten lifted Marcus out of her mother’s shoe. “Yuck. He’s all slimy. Now I have to give him a bath. You better not have gotten him drunk” Kirsten warned as she turned to her bedroom.

After Kirsten forced her little man to take a bath in her palm, under the faucet, she set Marcus and Maria on her bed. The beautiful 18 year old brunette pulled a oversized night shirt from her drawer. She then slipped off her bra and panties, and put on her cute night shirt. When she slipped it on she looked beautiful, with her gorgeous legs and feet sticking out the bottom. When Kirsten returned to her bed, she seem a bit agitated. “Marcus, did Mother get you drunk? She better not have…” Kirsten fumed. “No…Mommy, I’m ok” her naked little man reassured her. Kirsten allowed Maria to model her new poncho-cape, then pulled it off her and set it on her vanity. “Time for bed, little ones” she whispered as she pulled apart a pair of clean, white footie socks. Kirsten slipped the footie socks upon her beautiful feet, leaving Marcus confused. He assumed he and Maria would be sleeping within her footie socks once again. Instead, the beautiful 18 year old brunette pulled the light covers back on her bed and sat on the edge of her bed. Marcus could see a bottle of clear liquid in her left hand. Kirsten picked the naked little ones up and set them between her silky thighs. Her shaved, beautiful pussy lips loomed before Marcus and Maria as Kirsten lubed up a finger and slid it  around inside her vagina. Kirsten whispered “You two looked sooo cute tonight, playing with the new things I got for you. Mommy just wants to keep you safe and warm. You‘re sooo tiny and helpless.” She reached for Maria first. Marcus watched as the 18 year old beauty carefully slipped Maria’s feet and legs inside her pussy lips. Maria looked a bit frightened. “It’s going to be ok, little girl” Kirsten reassured her. Maria was  then gently pushed inside her until only her head was seen from Kirsten’s shaved pussy lips. The expression on Maria’s face changed from fear to contentment as she felt the moist warmth of Kirsten’s pussy envelope her. Kirsten then reached for Marcus. “You’re next, little boy. Don’t be scared.” Marcus was just a bit apprehensive, but, after spending 15 minutes within Kate’s beautiful pussy Monday morning, he was actually the most experienced man on Earth in vaginal lounging. Slowly, Kirsten rose and walked to her bathroom to remove her make up,  with her naked, 2 ½ inch little ones nestled within her. As she walked, the muscles within her warm pussy held  Maria and Marcus a bit more tightly. The beautiful 18 year old brunette hummed as she stood at her bathroom mirror. Within her pussy, Marcus realized that Kirsten had just stumbled on to the ultimate bonding tool to make her little ones crazy with love for her. He understood that, as they sleep in her warm moist pussy all through the night, they will be breathing and soaking up her increasingly powerful pheromones. His consciousness was jarred once again as Kirsten walked back to bed. Kirsten sat upon the edge of her bed.and smiled down at the tiny faces protruding from her warm pussy. She giggled as they smiled up at her. Mommy loves you. Night, night, little dolls. Sweet dreams. “Good night, mommy” the two naked, little ones chimed in unison as Kirsten slipped under her light covers, and laid upon her back, with her beautiful legs spread slightly.

End Notes:

Chapter 3 is now posted, and the adventure grows more grand by the paragraph.  Thanks for reading.

How to Cross Your X by Ringmaster
Author's Notes:

Only a miracle can help Dr. Small and several females to stop shrinking and to reverse the process after no antidote can be found.  In the mean time Dr. Small must find his place in a world where one woman wants to destroy him and another wants to possess him.  This shrunken scientist finds that both love and danger loom large for a tiny man.




Marcus awoke Wednesday morning when Kirsten rolled over upon her stomach, with her beautiful legs slightly parted to protect the little ones cuddling in her pussy. Marcus figured the beautiful 18 year brunette old would soon be roused by her radio alarm clock. In the dim light beneath Kirsten’s light cover, he could see Maria’s head protruding from Kirsten’s pussy lips. The 40 year old, black haired woman appeared to be still sleeping.  Marcus was amazed he and Maria both spent the entire night within the 18 year old beauties warm, moist pussy. The warm walls that held him in place did not allow him much movement, but as he slept he remained quite comfortable. He just relaxed his tiny head and the warm, wavy pillows of Kirsten’s pussy lips supported him in his slumber. Even if he were to try to slip out of  her vagina, his movement would have awakened Kirsten, and she could hold him place by contracting her vaginal muscles. Music began playing as the alarm clock was activated. Kirsten reached and turned it off. She yawned as she carefully rolled over upon her beautiful tushy. When she stretched as she lay in bed, Marcus felt her pussy tighten its hold upon him and Maria. “Little dolls, mommy can feel you inside her still. Come out, come out, wherever you are” the beautiful 18 year old whispered playfully. Kirsten’s hand appeared between her silky thighs, and with two manicured fingers she gently pulled Maria from her vagina. “Good morning, little doll. How did you sleep last night?” Marcus could hear her whisper to the tiny woman. He could not hear Maria’s response, but heard Kirsten giggle “silly girl, you want to go back down there already? You just got out. Let’s see if my other little love doll is as worked up as you.” Marcus was then embraced between Kirsten’s fingers and carefully pulled out of the warm, moist holding cell where he had spent the night. The 18 year old held Maria and Marcus together in her between her index finger and thumb. “Good morning, little boy. Hmm, it looks like you two may have gotten a bit tinier. You’re bodies are as long as mommy’s thumb. I guess I’ll call you Thumbelina and Tom Thumb now” Kirsten bubbled with a smile. “What do you want to do right now, little boy?” Kirsten asked coyly. “I want…I want to lick you down there. I want to please you again, mommy.” Maria broke in with her tiny voice, “Please let us mommy, please!” Kirsten smiled. “Sounds like my little love toys got an extra strong dose of those amazing pheromones. Lucky for you, I  woke up in the mood for love after feeling you inside my pussy all night.”


Kirsten lifted her hips and placed two large pillows beneath her tushy as the two little ones cuddled her soft, warm 34D cup breasts. Her beautiful pussy was now elevated and lay at a 45 degree angle.  Marcus and Maria pouted a bit when she pulled them from her nipples. Within a few seconds, however, Kirsten could hear the little ones whimper with joy as they were laid upon her pussy lips. As she released them, her naked little love toys positioned themselves with their tiny faces within her warm, moist pussy lips. They began to rotate their tiny faces and tongues inside her pink moist pussy as their tiny hands caressed her beautiful pussy lips. The sudden, skillful stimulation sent shock waves of pleasure through Kirsten’s body. She moaned, and whispered “oh, little ones…mmm, just like that. You love mommy‘s pussy, don‘t you?” With two manicured fingers she spread her pussy lips apart, and her two, eager love toys crawled further inside her as they continued to caress her pink, heavenly pussy with their entire bodies. Marcus licked frantically all around the moist folds within her pussy, savoring the taste of her sweet girl juices. In under five minutes, the beautiful 18 year old brunette was rocking her hips and whispering “Right there, little dolls. Don’t stop. Don’t stop. Mmm.”  A couple minutes later, Kirsten gently pressed Marcus and Maria a bit further into her pink pussy as she convulsed in a powerful orgasm. For about 15 seconds the little ones were pinned down, unable to move as the beautiful 18 year old brunette held their tiny heads and shoulders  snuggly within her as she moaned and shook in ecstasy. When she released her fingers from her little love toys, they eagerly slurped up the sweet, milky flow offered by Kirsten’s beautiful pussy as their reward for pleasing her. As she lay exhausted in her bed, Kirsten lifted the little ones to cuddle and caress her nipples. Watching them lick her nipples passionately, she whispered “Ok, little dolls. Mommy had her morning orgasm. Now I want both of you to show mommy how much you love her.  Pull your little hard-on for mommy, Marcus. Go ahead, right there on my titty. You show mommy how much you love her, too, Maria” Kirsten whispered. She smiled as both of them eagerly pleasured themselves as they licked and caressed her beautiful nipples. After Marcus and Maria were allowed to orgasm, Kirsten allowed them to cuddle her nipples quietly for a few minutes before she rose to begin her Wednesday.


Soon after that, Kirsten picked up Marcus and Maria in her left hand. “That was wild, little love dolls. Mommy’s never going to let you go if you keep pampering me like that. Let’s go get a shower. You two are covered in my girl goo” the beautiful 18 year old smiled as she walked naked to the shower.  In the bathroom, the little ones were measured at just 2 inches tall, with a weight of a mere 1.5 grams. As Kirsten wrote down the numbers, she teased “Goodness, little ones. You weigh less than a stick of gum, but you’re just as sweet.“ Within the shower, Marcus and Maria took a bath in a plastic bowl on the edge of the tub as Kirsten enjoyed a warm shower.  She sang like an angel as she lathered her beautiful body. She now stood an equivalent 212 feet tall from the perspective of the little ones. From the plastic bowl, Marcus and Maria both watched as the beautiful brunette shaved her beautiful pussy in the shower. 


After their bath, the little ones were placed upon Kirsten’s vanity with Marcus in his newly cut panty-cloth outfit, and Maria proudly wearing the poncho the 18 year old made her last night.  Kirsten cut a new medical wrap for Marcus to place upon Maria’s sprained ankle.  Afterward, the tiny woman spent her time limping through her tiny doll house upon the vanity, deciding on the placement of the furnishings. Marcus figured that Maria realized one obvious possibility, but was trying to ignore it. If the little ones continued to shrink, the furniture and stairway in her doll house would soon be too large for her.  From the vanity, Marcus watched as the beautiful 18 year old brunette got dressed for school. She wore a pair of tight blue jeans, and a tile blue, sleeveless cowl neck top. On her beautiful, size 7 1/2 feet she slipped on a pair of navy blue, katja mules, with 3 inch heels and a 1 inch platform.


When she came to the vanity to put on her make up, her little man joked “mommy, you don’t need those high heels to look taller to me!”  She reached down and tickled him with a finger, causing him to temporary lose of his tiny wrap.  When she was done with her make up, Kirsten retrieved a pair of shoes from her closet and brought them to the vanity. “I didn’t forget about my little shoe shine boy” she teased as she set a pair of beautiful gray evening pumps on the vanity. Kirsten then reached into the doll house and retrieved Maria. “How‘s my little doll‘s house looking, Maria?” she asked, holding the tiny woman close to her face. Once again Marcus could not hear Maria‘s reply. Kirsten nodded and lowered Maria down next to Marcus. The beautiful 18 year old then asked playfully “Can my big strong man help Maria rearrange some of her furniture? Hmm?” Marcus was a bit irritated that Maria went over his head to Kirsten to get him to help in the doll house, but he played along obediently, joking “Mighty Mouse at your service, mommy!” Kirsten smiled, picked up Maria again, telling her “Let’s go to the kitchen and find something for you little dolls to eat. I’m going to munch on a breakfast bar. 

Five minutes later Kirsten returned and set Maria down in front of her doll house. “Little boy, help Maria carry your breakfast to the kitchen table” she said, handing each of them a blueberry and a cheese cracker. “Are you sure that will be enough for you to eat, little dolls?”  Marcus had to remind her of the world as experienced by him and Maria.  “Thank you, mommy. I’m embarrassed to admit, but this is like eating an entire watermelon and topping it off with a large pizza.”  Before  the beautiful 18 year old brunette headed out the door, she kissed her little dolls and reminded them “mommy’s going to the art store with her friend Melissa after school to pick up the things we need to finish our senior projects.  I’ll call you after each class.”

After Kirsten left, Marcus help move plastic furniture for Maria, then the two had breakfast in her doll house kitchen and chatted a bit.  Maria asked Marcus to explain the pheromones a bit more, now realizing the powerful mood swings Kirsten’s pheromones created in her. Marcus paused, then answered “Kate knows a lot more than I do, but here it is in a nutshell.  Kirsten, and for that matter, Kate, and Sophia, all naturally emit several different pheromones.  Some of them are romantic signals, and others create bonding between a mother and infant.  For a normal adult, the effects are very difficult to detect. For a tiny infant, their effect has a bit more impact. For us, now Kirsten’s body mass is, maybe, 40,000 times our own. The effects of her pheromones upon us are certainly on par with a powerful narcotic, or a love potion, if you will.“   Maria shrugged in frustration. “It’s bad enough being so tiny, but now I get turned on like a light switch so I can’t even think straight.“  Maria then pondered “How long do the effects last?“  Marcus shrugged, “I don’t know yet, maybe several hours.  The pheromones are on Kirsten and all her worn clothing” he answered, waving to Kirsten’s pretty pumps behind him. He knew well what the shrunken council woman had been experiencing at an ever increasing rate.


After breakfast, Marcus got started shining Kirsten’s pumps. At a mere 2 inches tall, it was becoming a major endeavor for the shrinking researcher, taking  an hour and half for just one pair. Maria helped by polishing the toes of both pumps, avoiding climbing around with her sprained ankle. Due to the strong presence of Kirsten’s pheromones within the pumps, the little ones progress was slowed by constant thoughts of her. “I love mommy so much it drives me crazy!” Marcus called down to Maria at one point. She yelled back “You’re crazy if you think you love mommy more than I do, silly boy!” After a moment, they both had to giggle, realizing the beautiful 18 year old brunette was unknowingly turning both of them into crazed  pheromone junkies. As long as they were near her or clothing she has worn, they were exposed to pheromone levels thousands of times that of a normal sized human being.


At 12:30 pm, Kirsten returned from class. She was followed into her bedroom by her long time friend, Melissa. Ten months younger than Kirsten, Melissa was a cute red head with a compact body, yet still very easy on the eyes. She was 5 foot 2 inches tall, and weighed maybe 102 pounds after a big meal. Her breasts were perky C cups, and her tushy round, yet compact. Her red hair hung about 4 inches below her shoulders. She was dressed in tight jeans, a mid riff top, and black thong sandals with red spaghetti straps on her pretty size 5 ½ feet. She had been Kirsten’s best friend for the last 4 years, so Marcus knew her as well. The two 18 year old beauties walked to the vanity. Melissa’s jaw dropped when she saw Marcus and Maria, both standing a mere 1.9 inches. “Un-freaking believable, Kirsten. They are so tiny, just unbelievable!” The lively red head exclaimed. Kirsten placed both little ones in  Melissa’s palm. Be careful with them, bubblehead!” Kirsten playfully warned Melissa.  The red head gasped “Kirsten, they weigh almost nothing! Remember when your stepfather Marcus threw me over his shoulder and carried me down the block to my house? I was grounded and wasn’t supposed to go to the mall with you? Now I can just put him in my pocket and  head out shopping!” The two beauties laughed, and Kirsten reminded Melissa “Remember when you said you were in love with him and wanted to run off with him?” The redhead nodded, “Yea, I think I was 14 then, I was such a child. He was pretty cute in his swim trunks, though. He was such a stud driving his ski boat!” The two beauties nodded and giggled. Kirsten retrieved the little ones from Melissa’s palm and set them back on the vanity.  “Let’s grab a sandwich in my kitchen, then get to that art store, Melly.” Before leaving, Kirsten turned to the little ones again. “Are you two hungry?” Maria shook her head, saying “no, thank you, mommy.  Marcus cheerfully joked “No thanks. I’m still full from the watermelon and large cheese pizza!” Kirsten pulled her shiny pumps off the vanity and kissed her shoe shine crew goodbye. Once again the little ones were left in their world upon the make up vanity.


About 2:45 pm, the touch screen cell phone on the vanity rang.  Marcus answered, standing next to it and practically yelling for his tiny voice to be heard. Kirsten hurriedly explained “little boy, Melissa and I have to stop at Ross Elementary before we come back. See you in about a half hour. Mommy loves you!”




At 3:15 pm Kirsten entered her bedroom with Melissa close behind her. “Hi, little dolls” Kirsten said as she walked toward her closet. Right behind her was Melissa. “I’ll show you the sandals Kate gave me, Melissa…Oh, you haven’t seen my new halter top dress, either” Kirsten chimed as she searched her shoe rack. Marcus was standing near the edge on Kirsten’s vanity, watching the two 18 year old beauties talk excitedly about clothes. Maria sat in her newly placed chaise lounger in front of her doll house.


“Make like a mannequin, Marcus!”, Maria suddenly called out. Marcus was struggling to tuck in his now oversized, panty cotton wrap then he heard Maria‘s puzzling alarm. In the bedroom door walked a younger girl of about 11 years old. The girl was looking right at the little doll house on Kirsten’s vanity. She had Strawberry Blonde hair halfway down her back, and  wore a mixed floral print dress with spaghetti shoulder straps. On her feet were white stern jeweled sandals. She stood about 4 foot 10 inches and weighed about 85 pounds. Her cute face featured no make up, except some glossy, pink lip gloss. While Kirsten and Melissa were chattering about the contents of the closet, the cute strawberry blonde girl  walked straight toward Marcus and Maria, obviously fascinated with the doll house. The two little ones had no time to hide from the curious girl who stood an equivalent  190 feet tall from their perspective.  They stood as motionless as they could. In a short moment, the girl was close enough to reach out and touch them. Marcus’ tiny wrap was slipping again, so he was forced to move and grab it, but tried to do so as robotically as he could. The girl looked back at the two 18 year olds. “Kirsten, is this little boy doll battery operated, the one that’s wearing the black skirt?“  Melissa laughed and tapped Kirsten’s elbow. “Kirsten, my cousin Danielle thinks those two are toys!“  The two older girls joined Danielle by the vanity.  Marcus gave up his failed attempt at playing mannequin and lifted his arms to Kirsten. “Mommy, please pick me up!“ he called in his tiny voice, hoping to find safety from the curious girl. Danielle’s eyes gleamed as she watched the 1.8 inch man. “He calls you mommy, Kirsten? That’s so cute!. Is He really real? Can I hold him?“ Kirsten thought for a second. She gently picked up Maria from her chaise lounge, then reached for Marcus. “Open your hand, Danielle. You can hold Marcus, but Maria has a hurt leg” Kirsten explained.  “Be gentle” The 18 year old brunette said as she placed the shrunken researcher into Danielle’s right palm. Kneeling on his hands and knees within the 11 year old girl’s palm, Marcus hoped her fascination with him would pass quickly. The strawberry blonde smiled broadly as she gently stroked Marcus’ tiny back with a finger, proclaiming “I’m good with pets. I had a hamster for a long time.“ Melissa and Kirsten laughed, then Melissa informed the 11 year old Danielle “that little pet was Kirsten’s stepfather!“ The cute 11 year old was amazed. “Wow, how did you shrink him. That’s so awesome!“ The two 18 year old beauties laughed again, and Kirsten explained “It was an accident in a science lab. They live with me now and I take care of them.“  Danielle bubbled “I can baby sit them, Kirsten, maybe this weekend when you and Melissa go shoe shopping, ok?“ Kirsten answered “I don’t know. I might not even let my own mother baby sit my precious little dolls, and I certainly wouldn’t hand them over to bubble head, here.“ She was pointing at Melissa, who responded with a naughty finger gesture. Danielle nodded, then asked “can your tiny man do any tricks?“ Kirsten thought for a moment. “Well, he can’t make balloon art anymore, but he can give the ultimate pedicure.“ Melissa broke in, remembering her senior project. “Kirsten, where‘s the felt pen set you were going to loan me for my project?” Taking a moment to think, Kirsten answered “I think it’s still out in the garage in my new car. Be right back, Danielle. Be very careful with that little boy.” Kirsten turned to walk out of the bedroom, with Maria in her hand and Melissa following close behind. “Ok, I will” the 11 year old strawberry blonde answered as she studied the 1.8 inch man cowering within her palm.


After Kirsten and Melissa left the room, Danielle brought her palm, containing Marcus, close to her face. “So, tiny man, maybe you can give mommy Danielle a pedicure now…let’s see.”  Turning to the open make up kit on the vanity, she gently placed Marcus between the two rows of Kirsten’s nail polish within the kit. “Pick a good color for mommy Danielle, tiny man” she whispered. Marcus hesitated, then called to the 11 year old “I really don’t think…” ,  but then Danielle interrupted, “Pick a good color, tiny man. Don’t keep mommy Danielle waiting!” Marcus looked up at the cute 11 year old girl growing impatient. She towered far above him.  When she reached for him, Marcus obeyed and hurriedly chose a bottle with a darker pink tint. Danielle picked up Marcus with two fingers, then picked up the polish bottle and read the label. “Ooh, this is good stuff. My friend Jennifer has a bottle of this brand. You like the color Virgin Orchid, tiny man?” Marcus obediently nodded, now suspended an equivalent 120 feet above the carpet. He tried to look around to the door to see if Kirsten was returning to rescue him. The 11 year old strawberry blonde shook the polish bottle for a minute, then slipped of her sandals. She pulled the chair from the vanity about 1 ½ feet from the bed. Still holding Marcus between two fingers, she sat on the bed, then put her feet up on the edge of the chair with her knees bent. She placed the 1.8 inch, shrunken researcher upon her left foot, facing her toes. He turned around and tried to stall Danielle, but she just pointed impatiently “Shhh, mommy Danielle is waiting for her pedicure, tiny boy, on you‘re knees. My toes should not be kept waiting!“ She handed him the small brush, dipped in Virgin Orchid polish. It was a losing proposition to argue with a girl who stood an equivalent 190 feet tall, so Marcus turned to his work. Suddenly, Melissa walked in, followed by Kirsten. “Come on, Danielle, I have to get you home. I didn’t tell my mom I was picking you up from school, so she’ll freak if you’re late” Melissa said, waving for Danielle to follow. Pouting, the 11 year old strawberry blonde plucked Marcus from her left foot, and brought him to her face “Ahh, this is a crummy deal, huh, pedicure boy. Good bye. You’ll have to remember, Virgin Orchid” She kissed his whole face, then returned him to the vanity after slipping her white sandals upon her feet. Kirsten followed Melissa and Danielle out to the door. 


Kirsten returned a few minutes later to retrieve her little ones from her vanity. “Let’s carry your house out to the coffee table, little doll. I brought you home some little tiny vases with itsy, bitsy silk flowers for you. After helping Maria place the one inch tall vases in her house, Kirsten sat on her sofa and  slipped off her navy blue, katja mules. “Mommy’s been walking around all afternoon in these clogs. It feels good to get them off.  My tired feet could really use some of your pampering while I read for my big economy test, little dolls. The 18 year old beauty sat sideways on her sofa, with her knees folded beneath her to her right and her beautiful soles exposed behind her on the sofa. Smiling at the little ones on her lap, she dabbed a bit of foot lotion. Holding Maria and Marcus together between two fingers, she kissed both of them at once and gently set them down for their pampering chores upon her size 7 1/2’s. Her feet were slightly moist from being in the platform mules all day. “Oops, I almost forgot…so you don’t get lotion all over your good clothes” Kirsten smiled as she gently pulled the tiny wraps from both Marcus and Maria. Obediently, they both began to lovingly rub the fine lotion upon Kirsten’s beautiful feet, using their naked arms and chests in a circular motion to massage her soft soles. She looked up from her book occasionally to smile down at her two little massage specialists, who would often pause to offer tender kisses for her beautiful size 7 ½ feet, then return to their loving massage duties.


About 5:30 pm, as Kirsten was washing the lotion from her little doll’s bodies beneath the kitchen faucet, her mother Sophia walked in, home from work at the motel office. The bleach blonde, brown eyed, attractive 42 year old wore a floral skirt, cut below the knee, and a white ruffle blouse with the two top buttons undone, showing off a bit of 36 D cup cleavage. She’s gained about 15 pounds in the 11 years that Marcus had known her, but still had a nice figure, and cleavage that demands notice. On her size 7 ½ feet she wore  red sandals, with 4 inch heels and spaghetti straps. “Hi, dear” she said as she kissed her daughters cheek. After seeing the little ones in Kirsten’s palm she said “Goodness, they just keep shrinking, don’t they? That ex of mine has become quite the pocket size streaker. Every time I see him his running about naked.“ Kirsten laughed, “They just got done giving me a special foot massage. They get a bit messy, but it’s worth it. They just about put me to sleep, it’s so relaxing.“  Sophia nodded, chiming “I could use a bit of that, myself.  I’m going to make us tacos dear.”  Marcus figured the less Sophia noticed him, the better. He didn’t want to risk her finding something over which to be angry with him. Hopefully, his gift of the ski boat he got in the divorce would appease her combative instincts, he thought privately. After the little ones got their tiny wraps back on, they helped Kirsten with a study quiz for her big final test the next day.


When dinner was served, Marcus and Maria ate bits of hamburger, shredded cheese, and lettuce from the edge of Kirsten’s plate. At one point,  Marcus climbed upon Kirsten’s plate to sneak a dip of the sour cream she denied him for his special diet, but he was caught hiding behind her taco. As punishment, she used her camera phone to take a photo of him, standing with his tiny hands up, next to a hard shell taco. The taco by which he stood was the size of a full size van to the shrinking researcher, who now stood a mere 1.6 inches tall.


After the meal, Sophia asked Kirsten “dear, can I get the keys to Marcus’ place? He gave me his ski boat last night. I want to take a few photos to place an ad on the web to sell it.”  The 18 year old was surprised. “Really, did you give my mother your boat, little man? You said she would never get it in the divorce!”  Marcus nodded, “Well, I never foresaw that I would be sitting in your mother’s palm, getting drunk on red wine, either!” Kirsten thought for a moment. “Well, Marcus doesn’t have keys for his condo. He was an electronic keyless entry. Right, little boy?”  Marcus nodded, and Sophia suggested “Well, I’ll just borrow him, then. He can ride along with me and give me the combination.”  Kirsten hesitated. “Is that ok with you, little boy? If she promises to be civil, and gentle?” Marcus reluctantly nodded, not wanting to appear intimidated by his ex wife. 


As his ex wife carried Marcus to her sedan in her left hand, he began to feel he was rolling the dice too much by taking this ride, knowing Sophia’s temper with him had been volatile for some time now.  In her car, she placed Marcus on the floor beneath her brake and gas pedal, and slid in to drive. As she pulled out of the drive, Marcus watched her size 7 ½ right foot, in nylons and high heeled sandals,  work the brake and accelerator.  He stayed close to her left foot upon the floor, and she knew where he was so she could avoid accidentally stepping on him. Sophia’s feet looked beautiful in her nylons and pretty sandals, Marcus thought, as he admired them close up. Sophia’s wore the same shoe size as her daughter, Kirsten, but just a bit wider feet. Like Kirsten, she had a nice arch, and nicely shaped toes.  When they were married, Marcus would wait until she fell asleep on the sofa, and then steal some kisses upon her beautiful toes and soft soles.  If she caught him admiring her feminine feet, she would snap “I hope you don’t want a kiss after putting those lips all over my feet, perv!” She was not at all understanding of his occasional affection for her beautiful feet, and would nearly always put a damper on his romantic mood. After she parked in the driveway of his condo, she plucked him up from his place beneath her pedal and asked teasingly, “did you fall in love with my new sheer-toe nylons, little foot freak. I can only imagine.”



After Sophia got some good photos of the ski boat, she suggested that it would be a good idea  to check for spoiling food in his kitchen. When Kate and Kirsten were there 3 days earlier they did not check on that. Marcus gave Sophia the security code to the door and she entered into the kitchen. She set the shrinking researcher on the counter top between the refrigerator and sink. Everything seemed so gigantic, now his own kitchen felt a bit unfamiliar. He looked about in awe, and then looked behind himself when he heard a metallic rubbing noise. He jumped when Sophia stood over him with a large kitchen knife. “Marcus”, she asked calmly with a mischievous smirk, “Do you mind if I take your cutlery set? I know your aunt Rose got this for our wedding gift, but it’s much better than the worn out set I have now.” First, Marcus had to swallow the scream he was about to let fly. Then, Marcus heartily agreed that the equivalent 230 foot tall woman standing with the giant knife above him should take the whole set home. Sophia found an empty box left by Kirsten earlier, and began to fill it with meat from the freezer.  She set a plastic wrapped package of T bone steaks on the counter. “Could you check the packing date on this, little boy? I remember this is one of your favorite dinners, isn’t it?” Marcus climbed on the frozen package with his bare feet and frantically sought out the date in question. Mission accomplished at last, he did a frantic dance of the edge of the ice cold package.


His ex wife opened the kitchen drawer which Marcus called his “junk drawer.”  First she pulled out a phone book.  She then pulled out a small stack of photos and set them on the counter. As he looked at the top photo, Marcus did not recall the occasion, but it was obviously a party of some kind. The third photo began to jog Marcus’ memory when Sophia first flipped to it. The photo featured a group of about 12 party goers standing around Marcus, who sat in a chair. On his lap was a gorgeous red head in her early twenties. The red headed beauty wore only a bikini and high heeled sandals. Suddenly Marcus wanted to hide the photo or distract Sophia, but it was too late. In the photo, there was a homemade sign on the wall behind the party goers that read “HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN. THE DIVORCE IS FINAL AT LAST!”  The party and the gorgeous, bikini clad “singing messenger” were the grand ideas of Marcus’ cousin Troy. Marcus watched helplessly on the counter as his ex wife studied the photo, with storm clouds brewing in her brown eyes. He was guessing Sophia would do 1 of 2 things next. She would either smash him beneath her fist, or smash him beneath her sandal. “ You little son of a bitch”, she fumed, “you actually had a divorce party to celebrate the end of our marriage!”  Frightened, with nowhere to run, the 1.6 inch man stuttered  “it…it was just meant in good humor.”  Sophia nodded silently, but still looked angry. “My so called good friend Elizabeth even went to your divorce party, I see!”  She snapped.  Marcus meekly replied “She had to be there. She…she catered the spare ribs and corn on the cob.” His ex wife fumed silently for a moment. “Well, let’s see what we have in your refrigerator  for a party” she said with clenched teeth. She pulled out a tub of whipped cream and set in on the counter. She pulled off the lid and looked at the nervous little man on the counter.


“Well, since I wasn’t invited to your divorce party, I’ll have to have one of my own!” She suddenly cupped her right hand around Marcus, blocking his futile attempt to escape. She picked him up between two fingers, squeezing hard enough leave him gasping for breath. She plucked away his tiny loin cloth, leaving him naked between her fingers. “You’re a worthless, little man, but maybe I can sweeten you up” Sophia growled, then dropped Marcus into the full tub of whipped cream.  He was completely submerged in the whipped cream, feeling like he had been buried in an avalanche. When Sophia pulled him out again, his tiny body was covered in whipped cream and he could not see.  Quickly he was lifted in the air as he struggled to clear his eyes. The speed at which Sophia moved him through the air made him dizzy. He felt Sophia’s warm breath as she slid him into her open mouth, feet first. His eyes finally cleared somewhat, Marcus found himself completely within his ex wife’s mouth, kneeling on her tongue. Before him were her teeth, slightly parted, with lips slightly open. She chuckled, seemingly amused she could now easily fit Marcus into her mouth. He guessed she could fairly easily swallow him now as well. In a panic, Marcus began to punch and kick Sophia’s tongue frantically.  One lucky kick at the back of her tongue was enough to trigger Sophia to gag for a couple of seconds. She recovered and immobilized him, pressing him against the roof of her mouth with her tongue. Gasping for breath against the pressure of Sophia’s tongue, Marcus saw her lips close before him, placing him in complete darkness.  She began to suck the sweet liquid from his body. The powerful suction action of her lungs took away what little breath he had left. Just as he thought he was going to pass out, Sophia reached in and pulled him out, holding him up to her face.       “Having fun, Marcus. You’re not burdened by your marriage to me any longer, let’s celebrate!” she yelled. The tiny man’s ears were ringing when he plunged into the whipped cream once again. Just as quickly, Sophia pulled him out, and slid him into her red lips and held him captive. Her mouth was open slightly, but not enough for Marcus to get out. . Kneeling upon his ex wife’s tongue, Marcus pushed his shoulder against the roof of her mouth, hoping to force her jaws open. She chuckled as she felt his panicked, futile attempts to escape. She closed her mouth, slowly sucking and swallowing the sweet liquid her saliva melted from Marcus’ body. He was again without breath, and his ears were in excruciating pain from the sudden change in air pressure within her mouth. A few seconds later he was again before her face, captive between her index finger and thumb. “Little worthless man, you’re not worthy to nourish me as a snack, but  fate brought you back to my house to receive your due punishment.  You are an inferior little being. Accept your fate. Admit that you are inferior in my presence. The truth shall set you free” she fumed before dropping Marcus a third time into the whipped cream. Quickly he was in her mouth again, but this time his head lay at the back of her tongue. In the low light he could see down her throat as he lay naked on her tongue. He was exhausted and totally defeated. Marcus just went limp and waited for his ex wife to send him head-first to her dark stomach. “Uh, huh” Sophia mumbled, seemingly pleased, and then once again, but more gently, sucked the whipped cream from Marcus’ body. She held him in her mouth for about 45 seconds, and then spit him out on to a package of frozen steak. He lay there, chilled and wet from Sophia’s saliva, shaking from both fear and extreme cold. Sophia spoke in an agitated, but controlled tone, “When you left me, I asked you to come back and talk about it. You said you didn’t give a damn what I thought anymore. Now, little, worthless man, it’s time for you to face your new reality.  Now you will accept that your thoughts as worthless, and regard mine as far superior to yours. The only reason you’re still here is that my baby, Kirsten, is going to strike out on her own, and maybe, just maybe, you can be of use to her. You will serve her with your every breath, and you will treat me with the reverence a worthless little man should show when he is allowed to serve his superiors!” After leaving Marcus trembling upon the frozen meat package for about 2 minutes, Sophia found his saliva soaked body was freezing to the package, so she ran Marcus and the package under the cold water faucet to break the grip of the ice. She lifted Marcus, still shaking uncontrollably, close to her face. “Now let me ask, little man. Are you in awe of your ex wife now? You were brought back to me to feel the power of my anger, Marcus. Did you feel my power?” Marcus’ teeth chattered as he answered “Yes…yes I did!” Sophia nodded, and pressed him “Do you want to feel my power again, little man?” Marcus shook his tiny head and cried “I am truly and completely powerless before you, Sophia. I beg you, please, please don’t hurt me. I’ll do whatever you want, just please don’t be angry at me. I’ll be good for you, please!” Sophia smiled widely. “Well, I think we have come to a new era of understanding, little boy. Now, maybe you can feel the rewards of your obedience for a change.”


Sophia gently slipped the chilled, tiny man into her bra, and allowed her warm soft breast to revive and soothe him. Marcus, completely exhausted, laid his tiny head upon his ex wife’s soft breast as she went about the condo, grabbing a few small items she thought she should have.  As Sophia drove back home, Marcus lay in silence with his tiny cheek resting upon her soft breast. He had a new appreciation for the value of her acceptance and a desire not to feel her anger again. His gentle caresses and soft kisses on his ex wife’s 36 D cup breast conveyed his singular wish to revere her, soothe her, and to avoid her anger, if at all possible.


After Sophia walked in her house, she began unloading the perishables she brought from Marcus’ place into her freezer. Kirsten walked into to kitchen to greet her mother. The beautiful 18 year old brunette now wore a  white mid riff tee shirt and pastel yellow gym shorts. Her beautiful feet were bare, with Marcus’ new French pedicure job upon her gorgeous toes.  Maria was tucked into her gym shorts, with her tiny arms and head seen above the elastic. “Hi, dear. I brought back a few things so they wouldn’t spoil, and your little boy wanted you to have his fancy mp3 stereo.  It’s on the counter” Sophia chimed. “Where is Marcus, mother?” Kirsten asked, somewhat suspiciously. Her mother turned to her and spread the gap in the top of her button-up blouse, exposing the top of her white satin bra. Marcus was within her bra with his tiny head laid upon her left 36 D breast. The 42 year old blonde whispered “He was rubbing my tit, but I think he fell asleep. Is he sleeping?” Kirsten smiled and nodded. “Yep, he’s out like a light…so you two got along ok, mother?”  Sophia smiled, “we had a very good meeting of the minds. I’ll just leave him where he is for a bit to nap.”


About a half hour later, Marcus began to stir in his ex wife’s bra. Stroking her soft breast with his tiny hands, he laid several tender kisses upon her soft skin as well, wanting her to understand he respected her new dominance. The last thing he wanted was another battle with her.  “Seems like our little boy is up from his nap” Sophia said, gently pulling him out of her bra and setting the naked, tiny man upon her lap.  Kirsten sat next to her mother on the sofa, with her feet upon the coffee table and Maria resting atop her foot.  The 18 year old beauty smiled down at the drowsy, little man. “Oops, did he lose his little Tarzan cloth, mother?” Sophia nodded, “I had to throw it away. He fell in the food I was packing and got it all messy.”  Marcus was a bit miffed about her fabricated story, but realized he was in no position to call her on it, while sitting naked on her lap. As he moved around a bit, he realized he had a raging erection.  He tried to cover it, but it was too late. “Seems like our little boy had sweet dreams, mother” Kirsten teased. Sophia chuckled, “all men are just big babies dreaming of big titties.”  The two women giggled as they looked down at the embarrassed, naked man. How could he refute his ex wife’s accusation when she was at least partially correct?


“It’s 9:30 pm already, Kirsten. I’m going to go slip on my pajamas. Are you done studying for your final test?” Sophia asked, as she stood with Marcus with her palm.  “No, I’ll probably be up until midnight reading my notes and stuff. I’m taking a break from it right now. My little doll’s been helping, she was part owner of a CPA business, so she’s good at numbers and economics” Kirsten answered, winking at the tiny woman cuddling upon her foot. 


Sophia carried Marcus into her bedroom and set him upon her bed.  She slipped off her nylons from beneath her skirt.  “Tonight you can have a tiny taste of what you’ve been missing for so very long, little boy.” She gently brought her nylons down on to her bed, with the right foot of her nude color nylon coming down upon her still naked ex husband. As he struggled to find his way out from beneath her nylon, Sophia whispered “can you smell your ex wife’s feet in those nylons, little boy. They used to frustrate you so much. You wanted to lust after them, but I thought it was beneath you. Now I realize it should be an honor for a worthless, little man like you to inhale my scent in the toe of my nylons all day long.” Sophia reached for a night gown in her dresser. Turning back toward Marcus, who now freed himself and knelt upon the foot of her nylon, she continued to undress. Soon the curvaceous, 42 year old bleach blonde was completely naked, towering over the 1.6 inch man. “You might remember this teddy you bought me for Valentine’s Day a few years ago” she smiled, slipping on a gorgeous black lace see through teddy. Then, she slowly slid a pair of sheer, matching black panties up her beautiful legs to her hips. Marcus could see her erect nipples pressing against her black, lace push up bra.  Marcus remembered the teddy, indeed.  Most of all, he remembered the night she first wore it, how he wanted to kiss her beautiful body through the sheer material and then get that teddy off her body to make love to her.  Tonight Marcus could see the outline of Sophia’s pussy and triangle of pubic hair through the sheer, black bikini panties.  His ex wife could certainly tell Marcus enjoyed seeing her in that teddy once again. Smiling, she reached for him on her bed.  “Peep show’s over, little boy. I want my toes massaged while I have a glass of wine before bed.”  She tucked Marcus into her pretty panties, with his tiny arms and head above the elastic band  below her cute belly button.


A few minutes later, Sophia pulled Marcus from her panties, and sat barefoot next to Kirsten upon the sofa with a glass of red wine.  Kirsten looked up from her studies and asked “you’re not going to get my little boy drunk again, are you, mother?”  Sophia laughed and shook her head, “No, no. I’m going to bed soon, but he’s going to rub my toes for me first.  He owes me after those three boxes I brought from his condo.”  Sophia put her size 7 ½ bare feet upon her coffee table, with her legs crossed at the ankles. She then gently placed the little, naked man upon her right foot, facing her toes.  “How do you like those toes?” Sophia asked Marcus, adding “I had a professional pedicure last weekend when I was out of town, buffing, polish, the whole works!”  Marcus thought of the unfair advantage his ex wife possessed here, wearing his favorite teddy, with beautiful painted toes, and him kneeling on them naked.  He was unable to hide his throbbing erection.  “Can I borrow Maria, dear? I have more toes that need to be rubbed”  Sophia chimed as she sipped her wine.  Kirsten hesitated, then picked the yawning, tiny woman up from her lap and handed the Maria to Sophia.  “Be careful with my little doll, mother. Her ankle is still tender.”  When the 1.6 inch woman struggled to her feet in Sophia’s palm, the 42 year old blonde pulled off Maria’s poncho with two manicured fingers. Maria tried to hold her only piece of clothing in the whole world, but Sophia’s fingers were infinitely stronger. Sophia smiled and shook a finger at the cowering woman in her palm.  “Little doll, we can’t have you wearing that poncho. It’s too big for you now, you’ll trip over it.” Kirsten looked up her book and sighed, “Yah, I have to make you a new one tomorrow, ok, little doll?” 


For about 15 minutes Marcus and Maria obediently rubbed Sophia’s beautiful bare toes as she sipped her wine.  Marcus tried to maintain self control, but he had been under the strong influence of Sophia’s pheromones for several hours. They were present the strongest on her breasts, and even within her saliva when she toyed with him in her mouth.  Marcus began to more slowly caress her beautiful toes, planting tender kisses all around them as he pressed his tiny hands upon them.  At his current size, the pheromones naturally present upon Sophia, and Kirsten, were about 80,000 times the normal effect.  He suspected Sophia did not realize what power she now possessed over him, but he felt her power nonetheless.


About 10:15 pm, Sophia picked up Marcus and Maria from her bare feet, and then carried them into the kitchen, where she placed her wine glass in the dishwasher. Then, standing near the sofa she asked her daughter “will you be heading to bed pretty soon , dear?”  Kirsten shook her head and sighed, “No, I’ll probably be up until at least midnight studying for my final test.”  The 42 year old blonde smiled, and asked sweetly “why don’t you have the little dolls sleep with me, then? They are both tired and ready to pass out. I’m going to bed now.”  The busy, 18 year old brunette sighed once again.  “Ok, it’s not fair that they be kept up on the sofa all night. If it’s ok with them?”  Immobilized between Sophia’s fingers, Maria tried to motion for Kirsten to retrieve her, but was unable to move.  Marcus, strongly under the influence of his ex wife’s pheromones and her teddy, was unable to muster the courage to resist.  “It’s ok with them, dear, goodnight” Sophia announced, hurriedly walking to her room.  “Wait; mother “Kirsten called out, “You have to keep their tiny bodies warm. I’ve been keeping them in my footie sock in bed.  As the 42 year old, curvaceous blonde closed her bedroom door, with the nervous little ones between her fingers, she called to her daughter “Ok, dear. I’ll keep them nice and comfy.”


Sophia set the naked little ones upon her bed. From the look in her eyes, Marcus could tell she had in mind to be pleasured.  From the shrinking perspective of Marcus and Maria, the 5 foot 6 inch woman before them was imposing at an equivalent height of 240 feet tall.  Sophia hummed a romantic, old tune as she slipped off her bra and laid it on the bed.  “Warm up in here” she whispered, placing the two little ones in the right cup of her 36 D bra.  Marcus could see her beautiful, large breasts and hard nipples beneath the sheer material of her teddy.  She turned away to her desk top computer, then to the 32 inch HD TV by the bed. Finally, she placed a web cam upon a tripod, and positioned it near the bottom of the bed. Smile, boys and girls, you’re on tv” she whispered as she focused the web cam on Marcus and Maria with her bra cup. About 2 ½ years before, Marcus set up the elaborate electronics system in the bedroom so Sophia could use it for family and work conferencing. Now he suspected he and Maria were about to star in Sophia’s private skin flick.


The 42 year old, curvaceous blonde fluffed up four pillows on her bed and lay upon her  bed, upon her back, and raised up on the pillows. “Come here, you two. I have a good use for you” she whispered, pulling her bra to her with the Marcus and Maria still in the cup. She plucked them out and placed them upon the material of her sheer, black teddy. Maria  was upon her left 36 D cup breast and Marcus upon her right breast. “Goddess Sophia has some heavenly treats for those lucky servants who will please her” Sophia whispered, watching herself on TV and becoming aroused.  Marcus, already intoxicated by her pheromones, and certainly not wanting to anger her again, obediently began to kiss her firm nipple through the material, and stroke it with his tiny hands.  Maria was very much afraid of Sophia, and very much under the influence of Kirsten’s pheromones, so she hesitated.  “Don’t resist the wonderful gift I offer you, little woman. It’s time for you to show your reverence for a superior woman.”  Sophia picked up Maria between two fingers, and the frightened, 1.6 inch woman began to whimper. The tiny naked woman’s face was rubbed over and over against Sophia’s nipple until finally, Maria obediently began to kiss and caress the nipple before her. “Mmmm, this is exciting. I have my very own pocket pleasure crew, and all on big screen tv” she sighed. After a few minutes, she picked up Marcus and Maria, slipped off her teddy, and then returned the little ones to her now naked nipples. She giggled, watching Marcus. “Wow, little boy, I would guess you missed your ex wife’s nipples, didn’t you?”  Marcus nodded, passionately licking and caressing her beautiful nipples, growing ever more intoxicated.  After a few minutes, the 42 year old blonde, shifted her web cam to focus between her thighs. She then slipped off her sheer panties.  Maria was cooperative thus far, because she was frightened, but was clearly under the influence of  Kirsten’s  pheromones at this point. When Sophia pulled her ex husband off her nipple, he whimpered, wanting to return. “Poor baby, first you have to please your goddess before you get anymore treats” Sophia whispered, breathing hard.


Sophia set Maria and Marcus upon the teddy folded between her thighs. “Now for the main feature movie” she giggled, watching the image on the tv to guide the little ones to their task with her right hand. Marcus could not believe the turn of events in his life. As of 2 weeks  ago he was a happy bachelor, who never gave a thought to being with Sophia again, due to the self serving head games she played when they were married. . Now he stood naked before her beautiful pussy, which was outlined with a bit of wispy, dark hair. His ex wife’s moist, pink pussy was an equivalent 9 or 10 feet tall to him now, and with one powerful finger she was pressing him to her, silently commanding him to please her. Marcus began to passionately lick Sophia’s pussy, moving his tiny head in wide, circular motions and caressing her with his tiny hands.  Maria continued to be a bit resistant, so Sophia  pressed the back of the tiny woman’s head a bit more firmly. The tiny woman’s head slid inside the 42 year old, curvaceous blonde’s pussy. For about 10 seconds Maria struggled, unable to breathe or pull her tiny head out. Finally, Sophia pulled back her manicured finger, allowing the tiny, panicked woman and released her head.  As Sophia watched the image on her tv screen, she picked up Maria and began to rub the tiny, naked woman upon her pussy. Soon Maria was covered from head to toe with Sophia’s love juices.  She smiled as the stubborn, tiny woman at last obeyed, and began to lick, kiss, and  caress her pussy alongside Marcus.  In a bit over 5 minutes the 42 year old blonde began to moan and rock her hips, responding to the skillful, passionate stimulation from the tiny man and woman between her silky thighs. Her little living love toys had found the perfect locations and timing for their caresses. Sophia moaned loudly and squirmed as she reached orgasm, pressing harder upon the tiny backs of the little ones. After her gyrations calmed, she saw that Marcus had almost entirely slipped inside her wet pussy while she had her orgasm.  “Well, little man. I guess it’s welcome home for you.”  On her big screen sex tv, Sophia watched a bit surprised as the two little ones eagerly lapped up her flowing juices, like excited children loose in a magical chocolate factory. 


After allowing Marcus and Maria a couple minutes to gulp down her gift of girl juices, Sophia carefully stood up, and then picked up the two exhausted little ones between her fingers. “That was worth setting up the web cam for, little ones. Once you both got going I watched two crazed love toys going after my pussy like it was a gift from the gods” she smiled. Sophia slipped on her sheer, black bikini panties, and carried the little ones to her private bathroom and sat upon her toilet.  She placed Marcus and Maria on the seat between her thighs.  She soon began to spray a wide, yellow stream into the dark waters down below.  “Even us love goddesses need to go pee sometimes, but we do it in grand style.  Marcus, didn’t you actually do research on recycling astronaut pee?”, looking down at the tiny naked man between her thighs. “Yes, well, I just did a bit of consulting work on that” he answered in his tiny voice.  “Well, how much pee is your love goddess sending down her toilet, from the view of an  awestruck, tiny love toy like you?” Sophia asked.  Marcus thought for a moment. “If I understand the question,  at the scale of my smaller perspective, you just released, maybe, an equivalent of 2500 to 3000 gallons from your Urethra.”  When he actually spoke the answer, the shrinking researcher realized the grand scale of Sophia and Kirsten’s bodies now.  Sophia giggled and whispered “then you better not piss me off, little man.”


Sophia picked up Marcus and Maria between her fingers, and then wiped herself.  She pulled up her panties to mid thigh, and then whispered “you two are all gooey from my girl juices.  I have the perfect, warm place for messy, little dolls to rest and reflect on my glory.”  The 42 year old curvaceous blonde laid Marcus and Maria side by side within her panties, their tiny heads facing towards the back.  Lying on their backs, the two 1.6 inch, naked people were shocked as Sophia slowly pulled up her panties, leaving Marcus and Maria snuggly placed with their chins upon the darker red circle of smooth skin surrounding her anus.  Sophia walked back to her bed, and climbed in, lying upon her tummy.  “Good night, little ones” she whispered, turning off her light. Marcus and Maria could hardly move a muscle within Sophia’s panties. They could move their heads a bit and one arm.  Maria began to sob. “Why is this happening?  Until a couple of weeks ago I had a nice life. I tried to be a good person, and now I’m here, trapped in a woman’s panties with my cheek pressed against her ass!”  Marcus still felt partly responsible for Maria’s situation. “Maria, I’m sorry. Sophia is still angry with me over the divorce, and you’re just caught in the crossfire.  We’ll make it through this.  When Sophia’s angry she’s like a tornado, but eventually her temper will cool.  I know this sounds insane, Maria, but I’m thankful I have you to talk with, because it seems Sophia, and Kirsten, for that matter, can’t relate to us as humans anymore.”  Maria thought for a moment, and added “Marcus, I don’t blame you for the freak accident in you lab.  Our tiny size has robbed us of our dignity. They can only see us as pets…that’s the best deal we can get now…good night, Marcus.”  The tiny man reached and took the tiny woman’s hand, and they fell asleep, trapped in the panties of Marcus’ vengeful ex wife.


In the darkness beneath Sophia’s light covers, the two little ones were awakened in the predawn hours when the 42 year old blonde stirred in her sleep, and then rolled over. Marcus and Maria panicked, still trapped within her panties. If Sophia came to rest on her side, they could be crushed between her thighs. Quickly, they both signaled their presence within Sophia’s panties by moving the only part of their tiny bodies that wasn’t immobilized. They frantically began to lick the 42 year old blonde’s tushy.  Sophia rolled over on her back, leaving her thighs slightly parted. Marcus and Maria were safe in her sheer, black panties, but they were now upside down.  Sophia yawned, then whispered “little ones, those tiny tongues feel good in my tushy.  Go back to sleep, but we’ll have fun when the alarm goes off.”  For the next 2 hours, the tiny man and woman were trapped upside within Sophia’s panties, with their cheeks resting close to her anus.



Finally, at 6:30 am, Sophia’s alarm clock chimed.  The curvaceous 42 year old blonde stretched, then slowly slipped her pretty panties down to mid thigh. Marcus and Maria were drowsy after spending 2 hours trying to sleep upside down in her panties. She fished the little ones out of her panties and brought them close to her face.  “Good morning, love dolls. You look sleepy. Time to wake up now” Sophia whispered.  She smiled at Marcus and Maria, who were naked and still covered in her dried love juices from the night before. “Good morning” was all they could muster, yawning between her manicured fingers.  The little ones were now a mere 1.3 inch tall.  She brought them a bit closer to her lips and whispered “usually, I’m in a big hurry in the morning, but being pampered by your tiny tongues around my tush put me in the mood for a morning orgasm.  You have ten minutes to finish me off. I do have a little extra help for my itsy, bitsy tiny love dolls.”   She slipped out of bed, and set up her big screen tv and webcam once again. She reached  into her night stand and brought out a six inch, missile shaped vibrator and a small bottle of lube. Lying down upon her back, Sophia placed Marcus and Maria just above of her beautiful pussy, just below the triangle of soft, brown hair which crowned her beautiful pussy. They watched as the curvaceous blonde prepared her vibrator, then brought it down past them and slowly slipped it into her pussy.   For a couple minutes she ran her electric love rocket in and out of her pussy. Sophia then left the vibrator in her pussy, running, with about an inch and a half protruding for her now very wet pussy. First she picked up her confused ex husband and placed him into her pussy, standing atop the shaking vibrator. He had to lean against the walls of her wet love canal to keep his footing upon the vibrating love toy.  Next, the naked tiny female was laid upon her tummy, straddling atop the vibrator.  Immediately, the extreme vibrating motion between Maria’s legs caused her to start moaning and rocking her tiny hips. She and Marcus had been exposed to Sophia’s powerful pheromones all through the night, and both were extremely love-drunk. Sophia smiled, watching the two naked little ones frantically licking and caressing her beautiful pussy.  Within 3 minutes, Maria experienced an obviously powerful orgasm while straddling atop Sophia’s vibrator.  Marcus finished bringing his ex wife to a quivering orgasm within the next couple minutes. She shuddered and moaned upon her bed, then laid still for a couple minutes. Sophia picked up the little ones, totally covered with her girl juices, and whispered “goodness, Maria. You’re a girl crazy little love doll this morning…Marcus, if you do that a few thousand more times I may forgive you for being such an ass in your past life.”  She giggled as she carried the little ones off to her bathroom.


About 7:45 am, Kirsten woke up and headed out of her bedroom door to see where Marcus and Maria were located. She found a pair of her mother’s burgundy colored, patent leather pumps on the floor just outside her door.  As the beautiful, 18 year old brunette  picked up the note placed upon the floor next the pumps, she noticed the 1.3 inch naked man and woman sitting within her mother’s right pump.  “Good morning, little ones. I almost didn’t notice you hiding in there!” Kirsten giggled.  She read her mother’s note on a 3 by 5 inch card: ”The little dolls have had their bath and a hot breakfast with me.  Marcus is going to polish my pumps for me.  Please give him this paper to compose the advertisement to sell his ski boat.  See you after work. Love, Mother.”  She picked up her mothers pumps, with the little ones still inside one, and set the pumps on her bedroom vanity. Yawning, Kirsten said “wait here, little dolls. You had your bath already; mommy’s going to get her shower. Marcus was frustrated that Kirsten didn’t help Maria and him out of the pump. At just 1.3 inches tall, it was a major struggle for him climb out of his ex wife’s pump, then helped Maria out with her bad ankle. 


At bit later, just before Kirsten left in a hurry for school, she tried and failed to cut the little ones some new crude clothing, because Marcus and Maria were becoming too tiny. After Kirsten cut a new wrap for Maria’s sprained ankle, Marcus managed to get Kirsten to cut some string and modify a couple paper clips, so he could have a crude scaffold  from which to polish Sophia’s pumps. Now just 1.3 inches tall, he could think of no other way to polish the sides and rear of the heels, which featured 3 ½ inch heels. At 8:45 am, Kirsten hurriedly picked up Maria and Marcus, and gave them a kiss. “I won’t be home until about 4 pm, little dolls. Kate found a buyer downtown for the Antique Asian art we got from the condo.  The buyer is going to make an offer and write me a check.”  As she set them back upon her vanity both little ones offered “good luck on you’re final test, mommy.”  The beautiful 18 year old brunette was out her bedroom door in a hurry.


After Marcus wrapped her ankle, Maria disappeared into her doll house to see what she could still use at her shrinking size. The furnishing and stairway were perfect for her at 2 ½ inches tall, but she was now just 1.3 inch tall and she was finding it more difficult to use the furnishings within. Marcus spent the next 2 hours polishing Sophia’s pretty burgundy colored pumps, using the crude scaffold he made with Kirsten’s help.  When he finally finished, Marcus climbed into his ex wife’s left pump to rest. He had been exposed to her powerful pheromones all night, and her pumps were also permeated with the scent of her beautiful size 7 ½ feet. He lay in the toe of her pump and could only think of how her feet were so soft and beautiful, and how he would caress them if she would allow him the honor. Lying naked in the toe of his ex wife’s pump, Marcus buried his tiny nose in the patent leather, inhaling Sophia’s essence as he pulled his tiny throbbing erection.  In a bit over 5 minutes he squirted a little gooey tribute inside Sophia’s pump.  He was a bit embarrassed for having fallen so much under the love spell of the woman who wanted to punish him more than anything, it seemed.  The 1.3 inch, naked shrinking researcher fell asleep in the toe of his ex wife’s pretty pump, exhausted from polishing the shoes and his long night trapped within her panties.


At about 3:45 pm, the bedroom door opened and Kirsten entered her bedroom. She looked beautiful in her white tank top and Fuchsia Pink tie dye skirt, with Fuchsia wedge sandals upon her beautiful size 7 ½ feet.  Marcus and Maria rushed to the edge of the vanity to greet her.  Marcus’ tiny naked body was smudged with the dark red polish he used on Sophia’s pumps earlier.  As the beautiful 18 year old brunette lifted the two naked people between her fingers to greet them, she looked worried. “How did you do on your test, mommy?” Maria called as she stroked and kissed Kirsten’s finger. “Oh I did just fine on that, little dolls.  I worried because Kate is bringing that woman, Brenda,  from the judge’s office, over to talk to me.  Brenda Ainsworth is the one who brought you to me, Maria.”  The tiny woman was pouting a bit when she asked  “what does she want, mommy?”  Kirsten hesitated, and answered “I don’t know. Maybe the judge is giving you back to your sister. Maybe they’re going to take both of you away.”  A tear rolled down her cheek, and soon both little ones were crying, reacting to the sight of the beautiful 18 year olds worried expression.  She kissed both little ones and whispered  “don’t worry, little ones. Mother is rushing home after work, and we’re going to fight whatever the judge  might have in mind.  Just relax, little dolls, mommy loves you.”  After cleaning her little man off  under her bathroom faucet, Kirsten tucked the little ones into her white lace bra to comfort them. Marcus lay with his tiny groin and chest snuggly pressed against Kirsten’s soft 34 D left breast.   He was worried about the coming visit, but seeing the beautiful young woman who cared for him most in his emerging new world distressed weighed heaviest on his mind.  Obviously, Maria was worried about her future with Kirsten as well, caressing the beautiful 18 year olds right breast and wiping her tiny tears away. Marcus laid his tiny head upon Kirsten’s soft breast, caressing her softness with his tiny hands as she prepared for her visitors.


Sophia arrived home about a quarter past five, looking beautiful in a size 10 printed scarf maxi dress. On her size 7 ½ feet were matching blue high heeled sandals, which showed off her pretty toes and her professional pedicure.  She wore no nylons today.  Kirsten had Maria upon her shoulder, helping decide on which cups and saucers to set out for the coming visitors.  “Dear, we’re going to get through this together, and we’ll fight for what’s ours if we they try to take away your little dolls” the 42 year old, curvaceous blonde said, before she hugged her daughter from the side.  “Where’s Marcus?” Sophia asked, looking around the kitchen.  Kirsten pointed to the edge of the counter, where Sophia’s freshly polished burgundy pumped rested.  She found the tiny naked man standing within her right pump.  “Goodness, tiny boy, you get smaller every time I see you. Let’s see how my little shoe shine boy did” Sophia said, picking up the shoe Marcus stood within.  She giggled as he lost his footing and slid down into the toe. She tipped the shoe back the other way and smiled as he then slid all the way to the heel of her pump.  “Good work, tiny boy. Give my pump a good lick, all the way to my heel, then it’s time to come out” She teased.  The 42 year old blonde tipped her shoe until the naked little man slid back down to the toe.  When Marcus crawled out and tried to complain, she just slid him down to the toe of her pump once again. Finally, he obediently crawled the full length inside her pump, dragging his tiny tongue to the heel inside her shoe.  “You should feel privileged to be allowed to taste such a wonderful flavor when your work is done, tiny shoe shine boy” she teased ruthlessly. She then lifted him out between two manicured fingers and handed him to Kirsten. He and Maria were now a mere 1.2 inches tall, with a weight of just 446 milligrams, or about the weight of 3 aspirin pills.


When the doorbell rang, Kirsten stood in the living room holding the little ones in her palm, reluctant to open the front door.  “Here, I’ll open it. Let me hold Marcus” Sophia whispered, taking the tiny naked man from her daughter’s palm. When Kirsten introduced her mother to Brenda Ainsworth, assistant to Judge Judith, Sophia politely shook her hand. However, when introduced to the attractive blonde 47 year old who was Marcus’ research partner, Sophia gave her a very cold stare.  Held between Sophia’s fingers, Marcus saw this and figured she was jealous of the Las Vegas photos she saw of him and Dr. Kate Williams that were placed in his condo.  Kate, Brenda, and Sophia sat down in the living room and Kirsten poured them drinks.  Kate turned to Sophia, holding out her palm, and asked “May I hold that cute, little scientist and say hello?”  Sophia just gave her another cold expression, and replied “I don’t think so, he is extremely fragile.”  Feeling slighted, Kate informed Sophia “I took care of him until he was 5 inches tall.  Marcus is the most affectionate man I’ve ever known, and I was very gentle with my little man.  You, Kirsten and I have something in common.  We all love him and want to keep him safe.”


After the 18 year old sat down and placed her worried little girl, Maria, upon her lap, Brenda took a sip of her tea and smiled.  “Thanks for having us over on such short notice, Kirsten. Judge Judith asked me to make this visit to discuss your guardianship of Marcus and Maria.  I asked Kate to come along, since she knows you and is involved in caring for those affected in the lab 9 days ago…”  At this point, Kirsten interrupted “You gave me Marcus and Maria to take care of, and I have done my best.  I love them, and I don’t want them taken away”  She said with a shaky voice.  Maria started crying on Kirsten’s lap and the beautiful 18 year old brunette gently stroked the tiny woman’s naked back with a manicured finger. Kate intervened, “Oh, Kirsten, I’m sorry if you got the wrong impression. Brenda is not here to take away Marcus and Maria.”  Brenda picked up the conversation,  “Kirsten, you seem to be doing just fine with Maria and Marcus.  Judge Judith asked Kate to recommend someone for a further role, and she mentioned you as a possibility. 


Dr. Williams, do you want to show Kirsten what we have?”  Kate picked up a small case off the carpet and set in on her lap. She then opened the lid, pulled out a wooden frame containing six test tubes, each about five inches long.  Dr. Williams then gently set the framed test tubes on the coffee table.  Kirsten and her mother were surprised at what they saw.  Each of the six test tubes contained a tiny, naked woman, the same height as Marcus and Maria at about 1.2 inches tall.  Kneeling upon Sophia’s lap, Marcus recognized the 6 tiny women as 5 coeds and 1 of Maria’s interns. They were all exposed in the lab 9 days before along with him.  Brenda Ainsworth spoke, “Kirsten, these six women were brought to the judge’s office this morning by their mothers.  Some of the mothers are having difficulty dealing with having a daughter, well, so tiny and helpless.  I know this is a big responsibility, but, can you take on 6 more little girls?  We will pay you the standard monthly guardianship fee that you receive with Marcus and Maria already.”  Kirsten picked up the frame containing the test tubes and brought it close to her face.  Each test tube was labeled with the name of the tiny woman which was trapped within it.  The 6 tiny naked women inside the test tubes appeared frightened by being held by a woman they did not recognize. “You want me to take care of all these tiny women, Brenda? I have to think about this one for a bit”  Kirsten said, gently setting the test tubes on the coffee table.  Sophia spoke up, “Dear, do you want to have a family conference, in private?”  The beautiful 18 year old brunette nodded.  She stood, and asked “can you excuse us for a moment, ladies?”  Both Brenda and Kate nodded, and Sophia followed Kirsten to her bedroom, carrying Marcus between her fingers.  


In the bedroom, Kirsten turned to her mother, sighing “I don’t know, mother.  I don’t know if I can be responsible for 6 more little ones. They‘re so fragile.”  Sophia nodded and replied, “I know, dear, but I can help you.  Maria and this frustrating little guy here between my fingers love you because you’re gentle.  Did you see those frightened young ladies in the test tubes?  They need someone like you to love them more than anything else in the world.”  Kirsten teared up, and lifted Maria close to her face.  “What do you think, little doll.  Am I a good mommy?”  Maria pouted “I love you, mommy, but I won’t be your only little doll anymore if you get those others.”  Kirsten wiped her tear and smiled, “Maria, you will always, always be my number one little doll.  I can’t take care of these other little girls without your help.”  Maria stood up in Kirsten’s palm and called out “ok, let’s do it mommy.”  Sophia and Kirsten smiled at each other, then Kirsten looked down at the tiny naked man between her mother’s fingers. “What about you Marcus?” she asked.  Before he could answer, the 42 year old curvaceous blonde holding him interrupted, “He’ll be fine.  It doesn’t matter what little shoe shine boy thinks anyway, men can’t vote here in Babetopia!”  The two women laughed, and then returned to the living room.
 

After Sophia sat down again, Kirsten gently placed Maria on her mother’s lap, where Marcus already knelt.  The beautiful 18 year old brunette picked up the framed test tubes containing the 6 shrunken women.  Looking at the frightened tiny women, she said “Ok, I can do this for them. I can take care of these little girls.”  Kate and Brenda smiled.  The attractive blonde, 47 year old researcher, Kate, explained the use of the test tubes.  “Kirsten, I advised that the 6 little girls be placed in the test tubes as soon as they arrived at the judge’s building this morning.  Since they appear to be very susceptible to pheromones at their tiny size, I thought it best that they be kept in a sterile environment until they can be allowed to bond with the woman who would become their guardian.  “If you like, go ahead and remove the girls from their test tubes so they can be close to you.”  One by one, the tiny naked women were slipped out of the test tubes on to the lap of Kirsten’s tie dye skirt.  All of the tiny women were frightened and looking up at the beautiful 18 year old brunette who held them on their lap.  Sophia picked up Maria off her lap and placed her upon her daughter’s lap, where the other 6 tiny females cowered.  Kirsten looked down at the females and smiled, “Welcome home, little dolls.  You may remember my little girl, here.  Maria, would you like to say hello to my new little girls?”  Maria crawled to cuddle close to Kirsten’s manicured fingers.  She nodded, and spoke up in her tiny voice “Hi, girls. This is my mommy.  She’s very nice to me and I love her!”  The tiny naked, black haired woman then kissed Kirsten’s finger upon her lap.  All four women laughed and smiled as one by one, all six of the new, tiny females crawled and cuddled close to Kirsten’s manicured fingers as well.   Brenda Ainsworth had Kirsten sign forms similar to those providing for Marcus and Maria‘s guardianship.  Brenda then wrote out a check to Kirsten for three weeks prorated custodial care for the 6 new females.  Kirsten tucked the $9000 dollar check away before her nosy mother could get a look at it.  Kate mentioned  “oh, Kirsten, keep an eye on your little girls Michelle and Andrea, when they’re with Marcus. They tried to attack him at a press conference last week, but Karina and I made back down.  After the women sat and chatted for a few more minutes, Sophia held out her hand and allowed Kate to take Marcus within her palm.  The beautiful 47 year old blonde asked “How’s my research partner and Craps gambling tutor doing?”  The tiny, naked man was able to summon  a bit of his wisecracking humor.  “Well, all the chips are stacked against me, and I keep rolling snake eyes, but I will always love you,  Kate, ‘cause your deuces are wild!”  Kate smiled and tickled the 1.2 inch tall naked man with her finger, then lifted him to her red lips, planting a tender kiss that covered his entire body.  As she handed Marcus back to his ex wife, Brenda Ainsworth stood to leave.  Kate followed suit, and the two women walked to the door, followed by Kirsten and Sophia.  At the door, Kate turned to Sophia and said “take care of our little man.  Remember, if he gets stubborn; just give him a few kisses.  Your pheromones will straighten his attitude out quite effectively.”  The 42 year old bleach blonde shook Kate’s hand and thanked her for the advice.  Within Sophia’s palm, Marcus lamented the fact that his sometimes vengeful and manipulative ex wife now was beginning to learn of the powerful tool, or weapon, she possessed, which was her pheromones.


After Brenda and Kate left, Kirsten and Sophia returned to the sofa.  Sophia continued to hold Marcus, while Kirsten placed all 7 of her tiny females on her lap for a discussion. “Ok, which of you are Michelle and Andrea, from the college volleyball team?” Kirsten asked the little girls. Very meekly, a tiny woman with shoulder length blonde hair, and then a woman with longer brown hair raised their hands.  They were frightened and whimpering as the beautiful 18 year old gently grasped both of them between two of her fingers.  She then lifted the naked, 1.1 inch college athletes from her lap and brought them an equivalent 160 feet to the level of  her beautiful face.  Looking stern, Kirsten said “Marcus belongs to me.  He is my little man, and you are my little girls.  We’re all going to be a family now, so you need to forget the past.  I will protect my little man, and I will be very upset if there’s any fighting amongst my little ones, understand?”  The two whimpering young women between Kirsten’s fingers both nodded.  “Good girls.  Give mommy a kiss” the beautiful 18 year old brunette whispered, and then brought the two tiny women to her soft lips.  Sophia stood up.  “Dear, I’ll make us all some dinner.  Do you want me to hang on to Marcus while you get to know all your little girls?”  Kirsten nodded, “Sure mother, I think I’ll take them in my bedroom for a bit. I’ll take off my top and get my bra off and just let them close their eyes and cuddle for a bit.  They need some stress relief and bonding with their new mommy.” 


Marcus was carried off to the kitchen, wishing he were headed to the bedroom with Kirsten instead.  Sophia set him upon the counter, near the stove, and then started getting things ready to cook dinner.  A few minutes later, standing at the stove, his ex wife pointed a spatula at Marcus, and asked sarcastically “well, did you enjoy your visit with your slutty girlfriend, Kate, today?”  Marcus’ suspicions were confirmed that it was about time for Sophia’s daily mood swing to the dark side.  “Kate and I have been very good friends, as well as partners at the lab.  She helped me through a bad period last week when I started to shrink.  I appreciate her help, and I appreciate yours, Sophia” he replied, trying to sound as diplomatic as possible.  Sophia towered above him, now at an equivalent 350 feet tall, angrily brought her finger down, pointing.  “Kneel when you address a goddess, little worm boy.  I haven’t forgotten the photos I found of your little divorce party!” she growled.  Marcus obeyed, kneeling naked on the counter, hoping to avoid an escalation in her anger similar to what happened the day before.  Sophia bent over close to the cowering, tiny naked man and angrily asked “did you have a wild orgy with Kate and that red headed bimbo wearing the bikini after you celebrated our divorce, worm boy?”  Marcus voice was shaking when he tried to answer his angry ex wife.  She picked him up, lifting him close to her mouth.  “What did you say, worm boy.  When you cry your goddess can’t understand a word you say!”  she snapped.  “Sophia, I didn’t even know Kate yet when we were divorced.  There was no orgy after that party, or any other day. The tiny, frightened man hesitated, then continued, “The day before the accident in my lab when I started to shrink, I wanted to call you. I wanted to celebrate the climax of years of my work by having dinner with you, but my stupid pride wouldn’t allow it.  Now, I have nothing left to offer.  I just want to be good for you…to see you smile.  I just don’t want you to be mad at me anymore, I’m sorry if you were hurt in the past!”  The 42 year old curvaceous blonde was surprised by the admission that Marcus still thought of her often.  “Well, you’re goddess is going to require a lot more groveling from you, little boy.  Perhaps your total obedience and reverence will be a good start to earning the mercy of your goddess.  Marcus was fearful as Sophia brought him to her red lips.  She kissed his entire body, then gently tucked him into her 36 D cup bra to cuddle her soft breast while she cooked supper.  She smiled as he began to caress and offer many tender kisses to her soft breast.  Few things in this world made Marcus more inclined to be obedient than cuddling Sophia’s heavenly, soft breasts.


Kirsten emerged from her bedroom at supper time wearing a white midriff tee shirt with pink short sleeves, and a pair of cute pink satin gym shorts.  Marcus could see her beautiful, hard nipples through the tight, thin cotton of her tee shirt.  The seven tiny naked females and tiny man all sat around the edge of a saucer on the dinner table eating bits of fish, tots, and salad.  As Kirsten was finishing up she said “mommy’s going to give you all a community bath on the kitchen counter, then mother and I have a surprise for my little dolls” she chimed. 


Marcus was placed in a rectangular, plastic bowl , nearby the sink, filled with about a half inch of soapy water.  Sophia and Kirsten did the dishes while the little ones soaked and scrubbed in the bowl.  Laying out her dish towel, Sophia said “I’ll get them dried off, if you want to run out to my car and get their surprise, dear.”  One by one, the 42 year old blonde, lifted the 1.1 inch, naked girls, and her little man, out of the water to dry off the towel. “Climb into my hands, little ones.  Kirsten’s bringing in your surprise” she said, watching as the 7 naked females and Marcus crawled into her cupped hands.  She set the all the little females on the coffee table.  “You stay here with me, little boy. I have a good place to keep you”  she said, smiling triumphantly.  She slipped off her sandals and placed her beautiful, size 7 ½ feet on the coffee table, with her legs crossed at the ankles.  “This is where good boys earn some cuddling merit points from their goddess”  she said, setting her naked ex husband atop her beautiful foot.  She watched him impatiently for a moment until he crawled to her toes, and obediently began to caress and kiss each one in turn, moving one beautiful toe to the next.   A couple minutes later, Kirsten entered and set a Victorian style doll house down near the little ones on the coffee table.  Kirsten giggled as Maria clapped and ran toward the house.  “Go ahead, little dolls.  This is a house for all of you.  Go check it out” the beautiful 18 year old encouraged her new, reluctant females.  They walked in the front door of the 12 inch tall house and followed Maria as she walked through the all 12 rooms.  After a couple minutes, Maria limped out of the house toward Kirsten.  “Mommy, it’s perfect.  It’s just the right size for us now“  As Kirsten beamed, Maria stared to cry.  “What’s the matter, little doll?”  Kirsten asked.  “Mommy, it’s just…you’re so nice…and…I love you so much!” the tiny woman said, reaching to be picked up by the beautiful 18 year old brunette.  Kirsten picked up Maria and gave her a kiss.  She then picked up the other six females, two at a time, and gave them tender kisses as well.  After all the females gathered in front of the house, Kirsten started pulling a bunch of tiny furniture out of a box.  “Little dolls, the house and  the furniture are all 1/72 scale, perfect for you. Mother bought it today at the hotel she manages.  They were hosting a doll show there today.  Maria put aside the fear she had of The 42 year old blonde, and  diplomatically walked to Sophia’s bare foot.  Maria gave her heel a caress and kiss, calling out “Thank you, Sophia.”  Sophia smiled, and whispered “you’re welcome.  When I bought it, I had no idea we would be getting 6 more little girls, but I hope this tiny house will make you all feel at home.”  Looking at the tiny naked man pampering her second toe with long, slow licks, Sophia jabbed “It‘s a lot better than being kept in a jar on my desk, like Marcus.”  Kirsten lightly chided her mother’s threats toward her helpless, former step father.  “Mother, Marcus is just a tiny, helpless man.  Don’t be such a mean giantess. See how he just wants to be a good boy and adore you?”  Sophia slightly wriggled her toes as her ex husband continued to passionately kiss and caress them.  “Well, he may want to be a good boy, but our little boy needs to show me a lot more adoration before I forget the arrogance of his checkered past.”  Giving up on changing her mother’s attitude, Kirsten got up and gather her 7 tiny females in her left hand.  “Little girls, mommy wants her foot massage now. I‘ll read my magazine on my bed while you pamper me” she whispered.  “Mother, am I  going to be able to steal your little massage boy to come pamper me for a bit” Kirsten asked, looking down at Marcus atop her mother’s foot.  Sophia waved her daughter off, saying “I don’t think so, dear.  That little hard-on he’s been sporting for nearly an hour says he’s tiny heart belongs to me tonight.”  The beautiful 18 year old brunette jokingly pouted “Not fair, you stole my naked little man!”  Kirsten reached for the foot lotion on the end table.  “Give me a good dab of that in my hand dear.  I’m going to put little Marcus to work.” 



The 42 year old, curvaceous blonde pulled the 1.1 inch man off her foot and placed him upon her lap. Kirsten walked off to her bedroom with her tiny females, and Sophia began to rub some of the foot lotion on the sole of her beautiful left foot.  She smiled down at the tiny naked man who looked up at her from the lap of her pretty dress.  “Your goddess won’t work her tiny man too hard.  Move your little hands, now, Marcus. You’re not allowed to hide you’re little hard-on from your goddess.”  A couple minutes later Sophia grabbed her romance novel, knelt upon her sofa, and placed Marcus on the sole of her right foot, with a dab of lotion as well.  She laid upon her tummy and read as the 1.1 inch man lovingly used his entire, tiny body to rub the lotion upon the soft, wrinkled sole of his ex wife’s right foot.  After about a half hour, Sophia fell asleep while reading, with the tiny naked man also snoozing upon her soft sole. 


At about 9:15 pm, Sophia woke up on the Sofa.  Marcus, who was snoozing upon the sole of her right foot, woke up when she stirred.  “I’m going to put on my nighty, then get something to drink, little boy” she whispered as she picked the drowsy man up between two fingers and carried him to her bed.  He watched as his beautiful, blonde ex wife slipped off all her clothes.  After she slipped off her pretty panties, Sophia playfully set her panties on the bed, then set the tiny, naked man on the cotton liner of her warm panties.  “There’s a little taste of heaven for you.  If you promise to be a good boy, you might someday get the full buffet.”  She giggled as Marcus, already hopelessly pheromone drunk, laid down on the warm, cotton liner and buried his tiny nose in the material, inhaling the essence of his ex wife’s beautiful pussy.  She looked beautiful in a champagne colored satin nightgown with spaghetti shoulder straps as she reached for Marcus upon her panties.  “Come on, little panty pervert” she teased, carrying him to her bathroom.  She placed him on the special scale Kirsten received to keep track of the little ones weights.  “Wow, little boy, 266 milligrams, you weigh as much as a little candy-coated chocolate.”  Marcus suddenly felt a bit insecure as Sophia teasingly licked her lips, looking hungry.
 

When Sophia returned to the living room with Marcus, Kirsten was on the sofa, with all the tiny females back inside their Victorian dollhouse, upon the coffee table.  She placed him at the front door of the doll house.  “Be sure to knock, little boy. That’s the little girls’ club house now.”  Marcus was a bit miffed at being the odd man out in the club house, but he went ahead and politely knocked.  Kirsten and Sophia sat on the sofa watching the little ones in the house.  Maria and Jessica, who was her intern before they were both shrunk, came to the window closest to the front door.  Play acting like scream queens, they shrieked, then Maria yelled “Mommy, there’s a naked man at my door!”  as she slammed the tiny window shutters closed.  Kirsten and Sophia laughed at the little girls’ antics.  “Ok, little dolls, let that naked little man in for a tour now. Remember, he’s your furniture mover!” Kirsten chimed.  Finally, Maria opened the door for the shrunken researcher. Inside the dollhouse, Marcus was formally introduced to the six new females.  He knew a couple of them from the college, but knew none very well.  The women were all polite with him, perhaps due to Kirsten’s warning earlier, and maybe also due to their pheromone intoxication after cuddling with Kirsten’s beautiful breasts and feet much of the night.  Marcus really wanted to make some sort of apology for the accident in the lab the week before, but could only muster small talk with the women.  “How does one apologize for such an accident, Maria?  Those women have been transformed into tiny pets, too small even for the simplest of clothing”  he inconclusively pondered, talking with his closest tiny friend while looking out the from the dollhouse’s plastic balcony. 


At 10 pm, Marcus emerged from the Victorian dollhouse, yawning.  Kirsten and Sophia were chatting on the sofa.  Sophia wore her nightgown, with her right leg crossed over her left leg at the knee.  “You’re going to sleep-walk right off the coffee table, little boy” Sophia said as she captured the groggy, naked, 1 inch man between her manicured fingers. The 42 year old curvaceous blonde laid her ex husband atop her raised, beautifully bare right foot.  He quickly sat up, waving his tiny arms, remembering Sophia’s other instructions from this morning.  He frantically tried to get the attention of the beautiful 18 year old brunette sitting next to Sophia, chatting with her.   “Kirsten, Kirsten, I need to get the  advertisement I wrote up for the ski boat.  It’s on the card, which is sitting on your vanity!”  Sophia looked down at him, a bit irritated.  “Little boy, what is the panic down there?  Whatever it is, it can wait until tomorrow.  All I want you doing right now is to cuddle and adore your goddess’s foot, understand?”  The 1 inch tall naked man on her raised right foot meekly nodded.  “Ok, I just wanted to…”  The 42 year old curvaceous blonde pointed at him and commanded in a stern voice “Lay down on my foot, now…good boy…now, put your tiny thumb in your mouth and suck it…good boy, that will keep you quiet…stay just like that until we go to bed.”  Kirsten had to giggle at her mother’s playfully cruel methods, saying “you really have him trained well, mother.”  Sophia nodded, “Men can make great pets, when properly trained and muzzled!”


About 20 minutes later, all of Kirsten’s tiny females were cuddling atop the 18 year olds beautiful feet on the coffee table.  Sophia gently picked up Marcus from where he obediently laid upon her right foot, then stood up from the sofa, yawning.  “Dear, this little boy is about knocked out tired.  Why don’t I take Marcus and Maria to bed with me and you can concentrate on getting to know your new little girls?”  Atop Kirsten’s size 7 ½ left foot, Maria waved to get Sophia and Kirsten’s attention.  “Sophia, I would like to help Mommy with the new little girls, please.  They are still a bit nervous in their new home; I can show them how mommy likes to be pampered in bed.”  Kirsten giggled a bit, embarrassed about the naughty bedroom activities Maria discussed openly.  Sophia looked down at Maria and smiled, “Ok, little girl. You show them how to properly pamper your mommy, Kirsten.  She deserves it.  I guess Marcus will have to be my little ‘one man show’ tonight.”  Kirsten laughed, and said “Ok, mother. You can have Marcus tonight. Let me give him a kiss.”  The beautiful 18 year olds kiss covered Marcus’ entire body, which was still covered in a light film of foot lotion from Sophia’s massage. 


Sophia carried Marcus into her master bath, and then slipped off her panties.  “Are you amazed, watching your goddess go pee, little tiny boy” she whispered, placing the 1 inch man on the toilet seat. He couldn’t help but be in awe as his ex wife sprayed a stream of yellow liquid as wide as his body.  Marcus estimated that from his one inch scale, she could fill a gasoline tanker truck from her bladder easily. 

Sophia placed Marcus on the special scale as she washed her hands. The little man peeked down at the display, sure he would learn he was still losing body mass.  The digital reading was “266 milligrams”, the exact same as an hour before.  The tiny naked man waved frantically as his ex wife’s fingers closed in upon him.  “Wait, Wait, Sophia.  I’m not shrinking any more! I’m staying the same weight!”  Sophia carried Marcus out to Kirsten and he implored her to weigh the tiny females.  The reading of the scale also confirmed the tiny females had stopped shrinking as well.  The little ones all cheered in relief for the good news. However, the victory over fate was hollowed by the fact that they were now stable at a mere 1 inch tall, too small even for the small human dignity of having basic clothing. 


As Sophia carried her naked, one inch tall husband to her bed, she whispered “personally, I think you’re just the perfect size for an ex husband, Marcus.  It’s time for you to star in another movie with your goddess, Doctor Small.”  She set up her big screen tv, and web cam tripod, then grabbed her six inch vibrator out of her night stand.  She set Marcus upon her bed, then slowly slipped off her satin night gown.  The curvaceous, 42 year old blonde Italian teasingly asked “Is your little, tiny dick getting hard now, Marcus.  Your goddess is going to take you places where no man has gone before.“  Marcus nodded as he watched Sophia’s beautiful breasts and curves coming at him.  The 5 foot 6 inch, 140 pound beauty now towered above him at an equivalent height of 384 feet tall.  Marcus found in the last couple days that just having a beautiful woman in close proximity to him was enough to harden his penis in reaction to her undeniable and overwhelming feminine power.  After she climbed on the bed, Sophia towered Marcus on her hands and knees, now completely naked, her 36 D breasts hanging down above him.  Marcus could see the focal point of the webcam was Sophia’s beautiful round ass, filling the screen of her 42 inch tv.  She rubbed some lube around the dark red circle of her anus and reached for Marcus.  She brought the confused, 1 inch naked man close to her beautiful face.  “Your goddess is getting so wet, just thinking about finally having you where you belong, she can’t wait.” 


Still on her hands and knees, Sophia reached behind her and gently slid her shocked ex husband’s tiny feet and legs into her anus.  Marcus tried to struggle, but his upper body was completely immobilized between her manicured fingers.  She pulled back her fingers when only Marcus’ chest and head were protruding from his ex wife’s anus.  She giggled, seeing him struggle within her ass and knowing he could see himself on the tv screen as well.  “You just stay in there and relax, little boy.  Don’t struggle.  Your goddess will just slide you all the way inside if you anger her.  You need to realize how much of a privilege it is to be allowed to adore your goddess’s ass.  Remember, you used to grab me and kiss my ass when I walked by, now you belong to my ass.  After you learn to accept your goddess’s ass as your reason for living, you can truly be happy.  Fate brought you back to me, Marcus.  You belong to me now.  You live to adore me and bring me pleasure, that is all.”  She smiled as the tiny naked man trapped within her anus up to his chest gave up struggling, submitting to his imprisonment within his ex wife’s  ass.  “Good, good little love toy.  Now, your goddess wants to watch you caress her with your tiny tongue and hands.  The show is over only when your goddess is pleased.”  His ex wife turned on her vibrator.  In the big screen Marcus watched as she inserted the vibrator into her beautiful, pink pussy.  “Caress me, little boy. I know you want to be in your goddess’s pussy, but you have to earn your passage to heaven first”  Sophia whispered, breathing heavily with desire.  Obediently, Marcus began to lick around the edge of her anus, and stroked her skin with his tiny hands.  “Mmm, that feels sooo good. Use your tongue…that’s good…umm…just like that”  the beautiful 42 year old blonde said, watching the tiny man inside her as she worked the vibrator in her wet pussy.  About 5 minutes later, Sophia convulsed in a quivering, powerful orgasm.  A minute later she pulled two large pillows beneath her on her bed.  Looking at her tv screen, she whispered to Marcus “Good boy.  You would do that for your goddess every night, wouldn’t you, Marcus?”   He obediently nodded, hoping to be released from his ex wife’s anus.  She giggled “Since you love your new job so much, I’ll give you a little time to reflect upon your good luck.” When she reached around with her right hand, Marcus pushed his tiny arms down to his sides, to keep them out of the way when she grasped his tiny body to pull him out of her ass.    Instead, she used her manicured index finger to gently push her ex husband further inside her, until only his tiny head could be seen on her tv screen.  He screamed “No, Sophia, No”, fearing she would push him deep inside her anus.  She giggled, “just relax and make yourself at home, little boy.  You really can’t pull yourself out of your goddess’s ass, can you?  Just rest for a bit while I read my magazine.”  Sophia  brought her hips down on the two fluffy pillows, laying on her tummy with her hips raised, which allowed her soft, round ass checks to remain parted so her ex husband could breathe inside her anus.  For fifteen minutes she silently read, holding Marcus in her warm anus.  Finally she rose up on her hands and knees. “Let’s get you out of there before I forget all about you and fall asleep, little boy.”  With two manicured fingers she tried to grasp him, but found he was inserted too far.  “Hmm, I guess I’ll have to try something else.”  She giggled as she flexed her anus muscles, exerting great pressure on Marcus’ tiny body.  He slid out enough for her to grasp him between her fingers.  “Ooh, you’re extra slimy, little boy.  That little hard on tells your goddess that you love her ass.   We can get you a bath in the morning. Right now, let’s get you to bed.”


 Sophia picked up a pair of  cute, white footie socks, with a soft blue tassel on the heel, and dropped Marcus into one.  Lying inside on his back, he watched as her beautiful right foot entered the footie sock. Soon he was nestled against the soft sole of her right foot, with his tiny groin, chest and cheek cuddling her softness.  “Ok, Marcus. You have 10 minutes to put your little hard on to bed.  Your goddess will not tolerate being woke in the middle of the night by little foot perverts.  Good night.”  His ex wife slipped under her light bed covered and laid upon her side.  Marcus nestled against her soft, beautiful foot. He was able to move his body a little bit, so he placed several kisses upon her soft, wrinkled sole.  He couldn’t contain his passion any longer. He obsessed over how soft and beautiful his ex wife’s feet were tonight.  He had cuddled Sophia’s beautiful, pedicure pampered toes earlier, and now his tiny groin was pressed against her soft, precious foot.  He began to pump his tiny hips, rubbing his tiny erection upon her soft, wrinkled sole.  It only took about 3 minutes for him to convulse in a powerful orgasm, passionately kissing his ex wife’s soft skin as he left a creamy tribute upon her beautiful size 7 ½ foot.  As he lay within Sophia‘s footie sock, he heard her whisper “You little foot freaks sure get excited, don‘t you?   Be good for your goddess now and go to sleep.”  Marcus gently stroked her soft sole and gave it several tender kisses.  “I love you, sweet goddess” he spontaneously whispered as he laid his tiny check upon her soft skin.  Just before he fell into a blissful sleep, Marcus realized the irony of the last couple of years.  He endured countless arguments with Sophia, and went through a nasty divorce.  Now he found himself where he wanted to be all the while, adoring his wife as a goddess and laying next to her, blissfully naked and in love.











End Notes:

The plan is for a posting within 6 weeks to put in print what is in my head.  Thanks for reading.

Doctor Small and the Kangaroo Court by Ringmaster
Author's Notes:

This is a fun chapter filled with Adventure, Jealousy, affection, and youthful enthusiasm.

As the early morning light filtered into his bedroom, Dr. Marcus Small stirred within his bed.  Without looking at his alarm clock, he assumed it was still a bit soon to start his day, but he was too excited to sleep any longer.  It was six weeks to the day since he and 22 women were accidently exposed to the reduction enzyme he helped formulate, slowly shrinking all of them to one inch tall over the course of ten days. During that time, the proud PHD lost his stature, his independence, and his ability to function within the home he called his sanctuary.  Now he lay in his condo once again, warm and comfy within his own bed.  It felt good to be back in his domain, surrounded by familiar things and sounds.  


Tomorrow he would return to the public stage he loved, the special guest on the college campus women’s studies show, which was on local cable and also shared with several other regional campuses. He was much looking forward to the interview, to be conducted by the gorgeous Nita.  This long-legged Latina was crowned Miss Columbia 8 years earlier, and earned a Master’s degree with honors soon after finishing her stellar pageant career.  For the last 3 years she instructed the coeds, and haunted the fantasies of the men on the campus where Dr. Small did his research.   During the last year, Marcus had resolved to invite the beautiful Latina to dinner, but rumors always flew around about her affairs with soap opera stars, and athletes, so he figured a microscope jockey was not her style.  Still, the thought of being in her presence, working her over with his charming humor, was a challenge for which he was ready.  Perhaps, like most women, Nita would be obsessed with learning about his time as a one inch tall man, subservient to his former wife and step daughter.  He was prepared to weave his answers into tales of his perseverance, bravery, and intellectual prowess to overcome the long odds against him during his past struggle.

When Marcus was finished fantasizing about Nita for the time being, he focused on his plans for today.  Maybe he would enjoy his favorite coffee from his own fancy coffee brewery system, and then just stand by his living room window, enjoying the summer morning along with the athletic coeds jogging down the sidewalk past his condo to the park, just three blocks from the college campus. Marcus finally decided not to plan a thing for the day, but to allow fate to carry him like an adventurous hunk of driftwood on a great river.  


Dr. Small’s wandering mind was interrupted as his bed began to slightly twitch.  Mommy was stirring from her sleep, and stretching out her beautiful left leg beneath her light covers, causing the material of her white footie sock to tighten a bit on Marcus’ tiny body as she flexed the muscles of her size 7 ½  foot.  Somewhere close, 3 tiny females within mommies other footie sock were surely being roused by her stirring as well.  It was second nature of the little ones to kiss and caress mommy’s soft sole when she stirred, to remind her of her little ones’ presence within her footie socks, where they slumbered each night.  After her little man cherished her soft foot with a couple dozen kisses, mommy finally whispered “ok, little ones, I haven’t forgotten you.  She yawned, then sat up in bed.  First she released her three tiny females from the footie sock which had been upon her right foot.  Soon, Marcus was jostled about as she pulled her other footie sock off her beautiful left foot and then slowly poured the one inch tall, naked researcher into her palm.  He came to rest within her palm next to mommies 3 tiny, naked females, Andrea, Tawnya, and Elizabeth.  “Good morning, little man.  Did you have a good sleep after you finally put your naughty little erection to bed?”  He looked up at his attractive, bleach blonde ex-wife and nodded widely.  “Yes mommy, thank you.”  


The 42 year old busty blonde Sophia was wearing a shiny, blue satin night shirt.  She lifted the palm containing her 3 tiny, naked females and little, naked man to her lips and allowed them to kiss your soft lips good morning.  Sophia then lowered her hand, and cupped the little ones safely within it as she slipped her beautiful legs out of bed and headed to the living room of her ex-husbands luxury condo.

Her barefoot, 19 year old daughter Kirsten was sitting at the kitchen table wearing a long, cotton night shirt.  Eleven year old Danielle sat wearing a long, pink night gown, looking sleepy, and also barefoot.  On the table before Danielle huddled four more tiny, one inch tall females.  Kirsten’s little ones, Maria, Sasha, Michelle, and Mindee were being loosely corralled between the hands of  the pretty, eleven year old strawberry blonde.  “Good morning, mother.  You are still going to make your special blueberry pancakes and sausage, aren’t you?”  Kirsten asked with a hopeful pout, adding  “poor, starving Danielle here was about ready to eat some of Marcus’ stale breakfast bars she found in the cupboard.  


“Yes, I’ll make breakfast for you skinny girls.  Here’s 4 more for you to babysit, Danielle”  The 42 year old blonde said as she handed her 3 females and shrunken researcher to the now smiling 11 year old.  She loved to help out by keeping a close watch on the 3 females and tiny man that belonged to Sophia, and the four females Kirsten still possessed under the guardianship agreement for those shrunk accidently 6 weeks before.  Dr. Small had always been considered one of the smartest people in most rooms, due to the fancy initials before his name, but his manipulative ex wife sometimes surprised him with her skillful psychological maneuvering.  It took a while, but Marcus figured out why Sophia chose the 11 year old strawberry blonde Danielle to help care for the little ones in her absence.  Danielle was enthusiastic to help, gentle with the little ones, and mindful of Sophia’s wishes.  However, the trait Sophia obviously found as one of the most beneficial was the fact that she did not yet emit the pheromones in large doses that would cause a chemical “love” dependency in the little ones, a kind of adoration she found she enjoyed  greatly receiving from the little ones.   “Where’s your cousin, Melissa, Danielle?  She’s going to miss my special blueberry pancakes!”  Sophia warned playfully.  Danielle, having just won yet another wrestling match against Marcus, using only her index finger, was consoling the loser, who was not surprised by his loss.  She ceased petting the shrunken researchers back like he was a hamster, and was about to answer when Melissa walked out the guest room, yawning.  The beautiful, 5 foot 2 inch petite red head wore nothing but a pair of white satin panties.  Her perky, pale, bare C cup breasts were displayed below the unbrushed red hair that flowed six inches over her shoulders.  As she approached the kitchen table, Kirsten gasped playfully.  “Mel, you tart, why are you walking around half naked, we have a gentleman caller here!”  Melissa smiled, “Gentleman, huh.  Mr. Gentleman didn’t complain about my titties last week when he fell asleep hugging my nipple like it was his teddy bear.”  The sassy red head then went into character, holding her hair brush like a microphone.  “Tonight on Eye Witness, we ask ‘Was Doctor Small permanently traumatized by the forcible, repeated sight of teenage titties?’ ”  All the females in the room, large and small, had to laugh at the goofy, red headed, 102 pound, 19 year olds antics.  Marcus had to privately answer ‘No’, hoping such trauma would be forthcoming in the future.  Melissa plopped her cute butt down in a chair at the table, suddenly looking distressed.  “Am I going to spend my last day off moving boxes of Kirsten’s shoes over here?  Tomorrow it’s back to work at the Comet, picking up after messy brats!”  Kirsten sympathetically patted her arm and Sophia, standing over the pancake grill, shook a spatula at her. “Little Marcus pulled some strings as a stock holder to get you that summer job, Melissa.  Don’t forget that.”  The red head retorted playfully, “yes, and he gave me a long list of milk shake flavors he wanted me to bring home to him as repayment.”  The beautiful 19 year old brunette, Kirsten, turned to Dr. Small, cowering in Danielle’s palm and shook her manicured finger at him.  “Little boy, you know your tiny tummy can’t handle sugary foods.”  Before Marcus could respond, Sophia interjected, stating “I’ve intercepted four flavors and they were all delicious.  All my little ones got to lick a bit from the straw, just a taste though.”  At that, Kirsten tried to refocus on her grouchy best friend’s other recent gripe.  “Mel, we have, maybe, two  more loads in my Expedition, then I’m done.   Are you just going to use that tacky furniture Marcus had in the guest room, or bring your own?”  The beautiful red head shrugged.  “I guess I’ll just live in the 1970’s for now.  The hand-me-down stuff in my bedroom at my mom’s house ain’t much better. What girl can turn down a perfectly good full-twin bunk bed?”  


Sophia reached around the topless red head and slid of cup of hot cocoa to Danielle.  “Mmm, thank you, Sophia” she beamed, then whispered “you little ones come cuddle down on mommy Danielle’s lap now. I have a hot cup to hold.”  The little ones, well rehearsed, called out “ok, Mommy Danielle”,  then the strawberry blonde gently placed the 7 tiny females and tiny man on her lap, upon the pink cotton material of her long night gown.  Just three weeks ago, while the cute 11 year old girl was watching over them, a couple of the shrunken coeds had challenged Danielle’s demand that she be addressed as Mommy Danielle, but when she gave them a “time out” for an hour, making harnesses and dangling the one inch coeds from her ear rings for an hour, that put an end to the resistance.  On the blue eyed, strawberry blonde, 11 year olds lap, somewhat beneath the table top, Maria gathered the other six tiny females around her.  “When we get over to mommy Sophia’s house today, we’ll have a T.W.I.C. meeting.”  As the shrunken women had a discussion in hushed tones, Marcus was compelled to slink along the pink cotton material of the 11 year old strawberry blonde’s nightgown to eavesdrop on the tiny ladies.  He liked Maria, and supposed that she was trying to make the best of a her new tiny, powerless existence, but he was suspicious of her natural political instincts and felt she often tried to curry favor with the four “goddess” females at his expense.  Marcus, having been in a leadership role in his research lab, liked to think he was the patriarch figure amongst the shrunken people cared for by Sophia and her daughter Kirsten.  Maria, having been a small business owner and local politician, carefully cultivated her role as matriarch amongst the 6 younger tiny women, and resented Marcus’ attempts to upstage her influence.  After finishing most of her hot chocolate, Danielle looked down at her lap to check on the little ones, and saw Maria pointing her finger angrily at Marcus.  The 11 year old strawberry blonde saw the tempers flaring and gently grasped Marcus between her finger and thumb.  “Ok, let’s put a stop to your little feud.  You come up here now”  she said, placing the one inch man upon her shoulder.  The frustrated, shrunken researcher was dizzy from the quick trip from Danielle’s lap to her shoulder, which amounted to an equivalent 140 foot rise in 1 ½ seconds.  He plopped down up his tummy, holding on to the gold chain of Danielle’s necklace.  Should the pretty, 11 year old girl suddenly turn her head with the one inch man upon her shoulder, he might be knocked off by her cascading hair.


  A few minutes later Sophia began serving her special blueberry pancakes, sliding the first plate before Danielle. “We’ll save you some yummy pancakes, little girls” she said, looking down at the seven tiny females still on her lap.  Kirsten and Sophia decided to forbid the little ones from being around their food while they ate, after a near disaster last week.  Marcus tripped while running to grab a shred of cheese from Melissa’s taco, and ended up inside it when she picked it up from her plate.  All seven of the tiny females were waving and screaming when the 19 year old gorgeous red head took a hungry bite.  Marcus came within one inch of her equivalent 12 foot wide jaws before the headphone-wearing teen noticed the panicked little women on the table before her.  Marcus was more than willing to wait his turn to eat to avoid that horror movie scene again.  After eating half of her pancake, Danielle picked up a tiny pancake crumb, soaked with blueberry syrup, and lifted her fingertip up to the one inch man upon her shoulder.  She smiled as he scrambled to it and hungrily took her offering, kissing her finger with gratitude.  “Thank you, mommy Danielle” he called up to her left ear before devouring her yummy, soft crumb offering.  Marcus found a few weeks ago when he gave the cute 11 year old the playful reverence she craved, she tended to pamper and spoil him and any little ones willing to play along, treating them like fragile, treasured pets.

After the four “goddesses” finished their breakfast, Kristen had her four tiny females eating crumbs from her plate, and Sophia had her little man, and 3 females filling their tiny bellies off her plate.  Looking down at her busy females, Kirsten giggled, “Looks like the little ones will definitely need a bath after this!”  Practically jumping out of her chair, the strawberry blonde preteen beamed “I can get it ready, ok?”  She stood at the kitchen sink and carefully filled a small, plastic sandwich container with a half inch of  warm water, even testing it with her finger.  Sophia stood, and gently tipped her plate down so her tiny females could slide into the bath below her plate.  She and Danielle giggled when Marcus fell down and got stuck in the syrup, forcing his ex wife to use her fork to send the one inch man tumbling into the bath water.

As Sophia and Danielle each headed for separate bathrooms to shower, Marcus was finally allowed by Melissa to have one of his wishes granted.  He stood on the window seal, looking out the window, enjoying the beautiful morning with a tiny cup of his special coffee.  He owed the beautiful red head a kiss on the lips before she would set him down, which he gladly paid.  “There he is, the one inch pervert at the open window” she teased mercilessly, getting a laugh out of Kirsten as she dried her females off on a towel.  Marcus, gazing out the window, thought “Mel can pick on me, but I’m going to enjoy my temporary return to my lovely man cave, where I was once king.”  His luxury condo was now becoming his beautiful former step daughters college pad, and he would be living at Sophia’s house as one of her four tiny wards.  Over the past few weeks, the shrunken researcher was slowly stripped of all his legal worldly possessions by his skillful, manipulative ex wife.  She used her muscle, pheromones, and Marcus’ tendency to obey his penis, to obtain the wealth he could no longer enjoy properly anyway. Nineteen year old Kirsten was graciously granted 49 percent ownership of the condo, along with all the furnishings, and his SUV.  The beautiful, crafty 42 year old bleach blonde acquired custody of Marcus, and three females, as well as the stock he held in his family’s restaurant chain.  Both of the “mommies” will receive comfortable incomes from the college trust fund to care for the shrunken victims of the freak accident in Marcus’ lab six weeks before.

The window where Marcus was standing was open a few inches, allowing a mildly cool morning breeze to enter.  When the relaxed, naked man turned to see if he could coax a coffee refill from the red head dozing on the sofa, a slight wind gust pushed him to the edge of the window seal.  He stumbled, falling over the edge with a tiny scream. When he dared open his eyes a couple seconds later, he found himself in the soft, 36 D cup of his ex wife’s bra, which lay at the top of her open overnight bag.  Apparently, neither Melissa nor Kirsten saw him fall and the seven tiny females were all occupying the doll house on the coffee table, having a private chick babble party.  After insuring his tiny body was in working order, Marcus decided to just wait it out in the white, lace bra cup until discovered.  It was impossible to navigate out of the large bag at one inch tall anyway, and he figured Sophia would come looking for her clean clothes shortly.


 Sure enough, she soon appeared above him, wearing only a towel on her hour glass, size 10 figure and a towel on her head.  She did not notice the waving, shouting tiny naked man in her bra cup as she clutched the two straps of her bag and quickly carried it to the  master bedroom.  Melissa was trying out some of her music collection on the high dollar living room stereo, making it impossible for his tiny, squeaky voice to be heard.  In the shadowy bedroom, Sophia plucked her bra from her bag and positioned it upon her beautiful, 36 D cup breasts.  The tiny, panicked man with her left cup scrambled to reach the point where her nipple would rest, knowing this is where he would find the most breathing room.  “Uhhgh” he squeaked, falling short of his goal and finding himself immobilized, spread eagle facing  the inner side his ex wife’s huge breast. After she hooked the back of her bra, Sophia slipped her peasant blouse and denim skirt on, oblivious to her mumbling ex husband, trapped firmly against her breast.  His head turned to the side, he had to work at breathing as her soft mountain pressed one of his cheeks, and the lace material of her bra cup placed pressure on his other tiny cheek.  Marcus could barely move a couple tiny fingers, but that didn’t seem to be enough to raise a response from Sophia as she busily combed her long, blonde hair in the mirror.  A few minutes later, Sophia returned to music-filled living room.  “Where’s Marcus!?” She asked loudly over the blaring rock recital.  “Wha…?”  Melissa groaned, turning off the music, then recalling “I left him on the window seal with his coffee.  Did that little numbskull climb out the window?”  Sophia, Kirsten, Melissa, and Danielle all approached the empty window seal, muttering negative sighting reports.  Danielle said “I don’t think little Marcus would go outside alone.  He always wanted to stay in my hand when I took him outside.”



Sophia agreed with a quick mumble, then Kirsten gasped “what if he fell on the floor!”  Suddenly the four normal sized females began looking at the carpet around their bare feet, and lifting their feet up to see if a tiny, smashed body was present.  Marcus tried in vain to move his tiny body within Sophia’s bra cup, unable to muster the breath needed to scream continuously to alert the women of his unfortunate, yet close-by, circumstances.  When his ex wife bent over to slowly scour the carpet, the pressure on Marcus’ tiny body by her breast increased, making his breathing ever more difficult.  Marcus could hear the tiny voices of the seven, one inch females after they were deployed to search the edge of the carpet.  Kirsten hoped their tiny eyes could spot him when she could not.  After about ten minutes on her hand and knees, Sophia stood and moved to the sofa, frustrated.  “It’s ok, Mama Sophia, we’ll find him.  He seems to have ten lives, like a cat”  Melissa whispered, noticing a tear on the 42 year old blondes cheek.  Sophia shook her head in disbelief.  “I promised him I would take good care of him when I asked Kirsten to give him to me.  That bastard royally pissed me off in the past, but when he wrapped his tiny arms around my toe and said he loved me…my heart just melted.”  She continued sniffling and sobbing, and soon Kirsten, Melissa, and Danielle joined in on the pout festival.  Within Sophia’s bra, Marcus heard everything and assumed the six tiny females were blubbering as well, so easily influenced by the emotions of the four “goddesses”, as he called them sometimes in small circles.  Marcus was completely frustrated in his cushy prison.  He didn’t want to cause the women this pain, but soon he ventured to guess his ex wife would be thoroughly pissed if she found a grinning little man in her bra, assuming it was all a little prank.


 Kirsten sat and hugged her mother from the right, shifting Sophia’s ample breasts enough to allow Marcus room to wriggle frantically. “Damn, I have an itchy tit now, too” Sophia growled, trying to lighten the air in the room full of the tears that she started.  As she reached for the side of her bra, she realized “My bra was in the bag just below the window.  What if…?”  She stood quickly and walked into the master bedroom, followed by the three other normal females.  Marcus breathed a big sigh of relief when Sophia slipped off her blouse, then unfastened her bra.  Danielle was the first to giggle when Marcus waved up from his ex wife’s bra cup, followed by relieved chuckles from the three older females.  Sophia looked down at the anxious little man in her bra cup with a half grin.  “Little naughty boy, you better weave a good story about how you ended up in there. You must have thought you were something special all this time, sending us on a wild goose chase and making us all cry.”  A prudent come back came to him as he gingerly stood up in his ex wife’s bra cup.  “I love you, mommy.  Your cup runneth over with my love!”  was just enough sugar to save him from some misery time between his ex wife’s fingers, being scolded ever so close to her growling, red lips.  Marcus considered himself lucky when Sophia looked at him with playfully stern eyes, and gently dropped him into the hip pocket of her denim skirt for safe keeping.


A couple hours later, Marcus and the seven tiny females were back at Sophia’s house once again, being carried through the door within the cupped hand of their self-appointed nanny, Danielle. The 11 year old strawberry blonde set the little ones on the kitchen counter and whispered “go play in your little house.”  The 95 pound, 4 foot 10 inch girl was now wearing an outfit the shrunken women picked out for her online the week before.  The Baby Blue floral mini skirt, matching mini halter, and Baby Blue T thong sandals were now her favorite outfit.  Three days before, when she watched the little ones, she showed up with a new bottle of matching satin, blue color of polish and had the little ones give her a professional quality manicure and pedicure.  


While Sophia, Kirsten, and Melissa began to load more boxes for the move, the 11 year old delivered the little ones to their house, which now rested on the kitchen counter.  The fine red, white and blue bungalow, made of plastic building blocks, was designed by little Marcus and constructed by Danielle the week before.  The seven tiny females all filed inside for their meeting of the T.W.I.C. club.  Maria, the last one in the door, called out “mommy Danielle, please make sure Marcus doesn’t try to spy on us.”  Danielle didn’t respond, but looked down at the shrugging little man at the edge of the counter, as if expecting an agreement from him.


 Marcus casually walked to the pair of white, open toed sling backs sitting on the counter, which belonged to his ex wife.  He had already been instructed to polish them, so he grabbed his tiny supply cart and hooked up his safety harness within the modified, cardboard shoe box where they rested.  At the heel, Sophia’s slingbacks stood an equivalent 30 feet high to the one inch tall polish professional, so he has employed many of the same techniques used by those who work atop rail cars and other tall structures.  Each sling back rested in its own shoe box with no lid.  Sophia made the two simple shoe polish bays to his specifications and also added the tiny man doors, which Marcus forgot in his otherwise brilliant blueprint.  Across the top of each shoe box, two  high tension strings ran lengthwise, allowing Marcus, with a weight of just 266 milligrams, to hook up his safety harness to them.  He could then perform his polishing duties along the outside of his ex wife’s shoes while suspended safely in the air. Danielle went off to the kitchen table to send some texts and read a magazine.  


After about a half hour of labor on his ex wife’s shoe, Marcus became curious about the tiny women’s secret meeting still in session.  “Are they plotting to get me banned from their little house permanently? I designed that house. They already convinced Sophia to have me do most of the shoe polishing!” he fumed to himself.  He decided to do a little intelligence work.  Marcus unhooked his safety line from the high tension string at the top of the shoe box, and looped the 10 inch length of red string around his shoulder.  The shrunken researcher had a lot of time in the last few weeks to hone his scaling skills with his tiny, red lasso, prompting the women to call him “The Little Spiderman.”


Walking close to the plastic house where the secret meeting of T.W.I.C was ongoing, Marcus checked to see if his 11 year old, strawberry blonde nanny was still distracted by her cell phone across the room.  Satisfied that he was in stealth mode, Marcus walked around the back of the house, which was about 12 inches square, with one floor level and a slanted, plastic roof.  Behind him was Sophia’s kitchen wall, and before him was two small windows of unoccupied rooms in the little house.  Marcus had designed the little house with a chimney, which now would provide assistance in reaching the roof.  On his fourth try, the one inch man succeeded in placing his red lasso around the red, building block chimney.  The steady shoe polishing and foot massage duties he had been subjected to over the past several weeks have left the shrunken researcher with the best muscle tone he had in at least ten years.  He silently pulled himself up the red string to the slanted roof, and slithered easily to the red chimney.  He could already hear the little women’s conspiring voices being carried up the plastic shaft.  Marcus tip toed and placed his left ear at the chimney’s open shaft, allowing him to hear almost every word said within the tiny house.  He was silently giggling at his brilliant infiltration, as his suspicions were confirmed.  The women were complaining how the sole tiny man in the group gets more treats, and goes for more rides with Kirsten and Sophia. Little Andrea spoke up, growling “I don’t want that little insect on my shopping committee anymore.  What does he know about women’s undergarments.”  The shrunken coed was referring to the assignments all the little ones have to help their prospective mommies, Kirsten and Sophia, to make shopping choices and acquire items on their wish lists.  Marcus enjoying helping his ex wife shop, actually feeling useful when she took his advice.  He was especially adept at finding sexy shoes, which were constructed with quality and also comfortable on her beautiful, size 7 ½ feet.  “I’m not going to let those little bitches throw me off the shopping committees”  he whispered as he listened atop the chimney.


 Suddenly, he heard hushed voices down below, so Marcus looked down the chimney.  Looking back up at him was Sasha, with a surprised look on her face.  “That asshole is listening up there!” she yelled.  “He’s is really big trouble this time!” the shrunken researcher heard Maria yell in response.  A few minutes later Marcus saw Sasha running to the edge of the counter, waving her tiny arms.  She was followed soon by the other six tiny females, some of whom were trying to see the intruder on the roof.  Marcus soon heard the thumping of Danielle’s bare feet on the kitchen floor, and turned to assess the situation.  The strawberry blonde, pale blue eyed 11 year old was bending over, listening to Sasha’s eye witness account and nodding.  Keeping his cool, Spider Marcus employed the effect evasion tactics of the common squirrel as the stern faced preteen nanny came close to inspect the roof of the plastic house.  She bent her head slowly around to the right, and he silently moved around to the left, keeping the chimney between her and himself.  Then Danielle leaned to the right, looking for Marcus, and he slinked around the other side of the chimney.  


This tactic worked for close to a minute, then suddenly Marcus felt his tiny harness tighten, and then he was pulled into the air by the red string that was wrapped around the red chimney, carrying him aloft, strapped into his shoulder harness.  He felt a bit dizzy as he was quickly lifted an equivalent 140 feet up to Danielle’s eye level.  “Naughty, naughty little boy” she said, dangling him from his 10 inch long lasso string.  Danielle brought her left hand beneath the tiny, dangling man and brought him closer to her, resting in her left palm.  “Looks like we’re going to have a trial here.  The defendant needs a stand to stand on” the empowered 11 year old strawberry blonde chimed, ready for some drama.  She looked in the cupboard and found a toddlers sippy cup with the lid secure atop of it.  On the side was a colorful illustration of a cartoon Kangaroo.  Danielle set her one inch tall defendant atop the 3 inch high cup.  “Little boy Marcus, Sasha accuses you of harassment, spying, and interfering with the little girl’s meeting.  How do you plead?”  the stern judge  bellowed in her powerful voice.  “I plead not guilty, Danielle. I was just…” he replied shakily before the preteen goddess interrupted.  “Your plea will not be recorded until you properly address the court.”  Marcus tried again, calling with confidence “not guilty, mommy Danielle!”  The tiny defendant was sure his cute smile would sway the overly dramatic 11 year old.  “Little boy Marcus, you are found guilty of harassment and spying”  Danielle answered, sober as a judge.  At that moment, Sophia walked by carrying a box.  “Uh oh, what’s he charged with this time?” she asked.  “Harassment and spying on the little girls’ meeting, Sophia”  Danielle answered, now holding the little man in her palm.  “Hmm, that’s his third conviction this week”  Sophia said, adding “guess he should be headed for the ‘time-out jar.’”  Marcus was frustrated by such a quick trial, and the prospect of spending an hour in a jar on top of the refrigerator with nothing to see except the ceiling.  Sophia walked out the kitchen door to the garage, and Danielle asked “are you ready to hear your sentence, little boy Marcus?”  An angry and corny reply popped out of his little mouth that he couldn’t take back soon enough.  “You’re not the boss of me, little girl!”  He put his hand over his mouth and said “Damn”, thinking that kind of talk had been cured from him a couple weeks before.  Danielle’s eyebrows raised, then her brow was furrowed as she considered her next move.  She picked up the one inch researcher by his 10 inch harness string and lowered him to the floor before her.  He stared at her pedicured bare feet, not wanting to look into her angry eyes.  “Look in my eyes, little boy Marcus” she commanded calmly but firmly.  She was employing a psychological tool Sophia taught her. Meekly, Marcus craned his neck to look up into the eyes of the 11 year old strawberry blonde.  He didn’t believe he was actually in immediate danger, but his tiny knees involuntarily shook as his brain processed the sight of Danielle, towering far above him, with an equivalent height of 345 feet of preteen power.  Appearing as imposing as a 25 story skyscraper, she growled “Get down on your knees, little boy Marcus”.  He obeyed immediately.  “What is it you wanted to say to the court?”  she asked with an air of omnipotent confidence.  He cleared his tiny throat and called as loudly as he could “I…I’m sorry, Danielle…I’m ready for my punishment.  I didn’t mean…”  Danielle interrupted, pointing her finger down at him, saying in a firm tone “Address the court properly, little boy Marcus.”  He had to ponder his blunder for a moment.  “I’m sorry, mommy Danielle.  I place myself at the mercy of the court!” , then bowed down before the pedicured big toe of her left size 4 ½  foot.   The strawberry blonde had to smirk as his imaginative choice of words.  She picked him up once again by the harness and placed him back up on the counter.   Marcus stood sheepishly, after once again crying “uncle” quickly in the ongoing war of wills he had with the 11 year old girl.  Suddenly,  she reached over his head and appeared with a large pair of scissors.  Caught by surprise, he knelt and cowered.  “Silly scaredy boy, I’m just going to clip your naughty lasso.”  He muttered in frustration as his lasso string was reduced to just 2 inches with a clip of the scissors, which were 4 times the length of his shrunken body.


 Danielle looked down at the humbled, deflated little man and reconsidered.  “I have another way to do your time out, little boy Marcus.” She slipped off her sterling silver necklace, and placed it on the counter.  Danielle then picked up the one inch defendant and tied his two inch harness string to her necklace.  Finally, she slipped the necklace back on to her neck, leaving Marcus dangling about 4 inches below her neck, like a necklace charm.  “There, you’re going to stay there for a whole hour, little boy, so don’t try to sneak off”  she warned, knowing escape was impossible anyway.  Down below, on the counter, Marcus could see the tiny women were hoping to see him placed in the lonely time-out jar, and were growling about his light sentence.  He snickered, and cooed playfully “I’ll be really good for you, mommy Danielle.”  Sophia walked by again and Danielle asked “can the little ones have a snack, Sophia?”  The 42 year old blonde thought for a moment.  “Sure, they might not get any lunch anyhow, so go ahead, Danielle.  There’s a Neapolitan ice cream sandwich in the freezer for your snack.”  The 11 year old strawberry blonde grabbed a napkin, and a box of cheese crackers.  The 7 shrunken women stood on the counter watching as Danielle broke up one cheese cracker between her fingers, leaving a small pile of crumbs on the napkin upon the counter top. “ Enjoy, little girls. I’ll put a bit of juice in a bottle cap and you can drink with the little straws mommy Kirsten made for you”  the 11 year old smiled as the tiny women knelt around the pile of crumbs, searching for the best tidbits.  Danielle grabbed her ice cream sandwich from the freezer, and then gave the captive little man on her necklace a love tap with her finger.  “You can have a few bites of my ice cream, little boy”  she whispered.  Marcus couldn’t resist the urge to stick his little tongue out at the jealous females, nibbling on their cheese cracker crumbs below.  Danielle returned to the kitchen table and set down her frozen snack, and began to play with her new cell phone/texting platform, so the shrunken researcher just hung out, for he had no other choice.  After about fifteen minutes the strawberry blonde partially unwrapped her tasty treat and began to nibble on it.  Marcus was anxious to enjoy a sweet, sugary snack, but watched helplessly as the equivalent 20 foot long passed by him on the necklace, before disappearing bit by bit in Danielle’s massive jaws.  Within 5 minutes the sticky wrapper was all remaining of the scrumptious looking ice cream sandwich.  Marcus was silently heart broken when his 11 year old, strawberry blonde jailer consumed an equivalent 40,000 pounds of frozen sweetness without a single nibble for him.  


Sophia stopped by, carrying a box once again, and saw Marcus hanging from Danielle’s necklace.  “Look at big, strong Dr. Small, just hanging around while the women do all the work.  He could only shrug and Danielle giggled “this is his time out sentence.  He has, ah, 40 minutes to go still.”  The 42 year old, voluptuous blonde smiled and winked.  “Don’t let the little stink bug try to charm you into an early release.  Danielle, we’re on our last load of Kirsten’s boxes.  If you need to go home and get ready for that birthday party, go ahead.”  The 11 year old nodded.  “I’ll run home and tell my Aunt Linda I’ll be home for dinner, then stay here until you leave.  Can I take little boy Marcus?”  Sophia smirked, “Of course, he has to finish his time out.”  Danielle slipped on her pretty, new blue thong sandals and headed out the door, while the shrunken researcher dangled silently from her necklace. Before she could get 10 steps out the door, Marcus’ old cell phone rang.  “Hello?  Oh hi, Cassie”  she answered, stopping on the sidewalk.  Marcus had to hang out for 5 minutes like a fly on the wall, listening to half of a conversation about nothing coherent.  The 11 year old finally closed the equivalent 15 foot long flip phone.  Suddenly, Danielle took off at a trot, seemingly oblivious to the tiny, shaken man dangling below her necklace.  Marcus felt as if he was being slammed into a wall repeatedly as she jogged along the tree lined sidewalk to her home nearly a block away.  Finally, about 3 minutes later the strawberry blonde exited from hyperdrive, completing the journey Marcus would need about 3 hours to complete at his size.



Danielle headed through her kitchen on the way straight to her bedroom, slowing only a bit to say “Hi Aunt Linda, I’ll be home for dinner!”  Marcus tried to wave to the attractive, 44 year old, 5 foot 2 inch, petite red head, but he was just a bouncing charm on her niece’s necklace.  Quickly within her bedroom, the 11 year old looked through her closet and found the supplies she needed for the slumber birthday party.  She then paused to send a couple more text messages to other girls also suffering from the Restless Finger Syndrome.  


About 10 minutes later she walked back to the kitchen, where Marcus had earlier detected signs of yummy, warm baked goods.  “Do I need to drive you to Katie’s for the slumber party, Strawberry Shortcake?” Danielle smiled at her aunt, shaking her head, which caused Marcus to be pummeled by her long, strawberry blonde hair.  “No, thanks” the 11 year old bubbled, “Cassie’s mom is dropping us off for the slumber party!”  Linda smiled as the tiny man waved at her from Danielle’s necklace.  Marcus and Sophia had shared several barbeques and birthday parties with Linda over the last several years, so they knew each other well.  “Is he going too?” she asked.  “Who?” the strawberry blonde puzzled, then her face lit up.  “Oh, little boy Marcus! I forgot about him.  He’s in time out for spying, but I think his sentence is about done” she said, looking at the clock on the oven range.  Her Aunt nodded, “well, I just got your chocolate chip cookies baked for the party.  Maybe your parolee would like to try one?”  Danielle giggled as she unfastened her necklace, informing her aunt “It would take him about a month to eat one of our cookies.  He’s very, very tiny, you know!”  Linda pointed out a tiny drop of cookie dough that had been baked on the cookie sheet.  “Here’s one just his size.”  When Marcus was released from the 11 year olds silver necklace and left standing on the kitchen bar, Linda scrapped up the baked dough drop and brought it to the shrunken researcher on the tip of her manicured, hot pink fingernail.  “Thank you, Linda!” he beamed, accepting the equivalent 12 inch wide baked lump of sweetness.  The attractive, 44 year old petite red head looked down at him expectantly.  “What is my name now?”  she asked coyly.  He took a couple seconds to catch up and then growled lightly heartedly.  “Oh, not you too!  Thank you, Mommy Linda.”  Linda winked and tickled his tiny tummy with the tip of her manicured finger.  A moment later, Danielle and her aunt were roaring with laughter as Marcus did his best hungry hamster impression, nibbling all around the cookie at high speed.  


When he was half done, Danielle reached for him, embracing him between her fingers.  He lost the remainder of his treat to the countertop below.  “Wave bye bye, little boy.  Let’s get you back to your mommy” she instructed after placing him in her left palm.  As she turned to leave, Danielle blurted “Oh, little boy Marcus, you need to see this.”  The 11 year old strawberry blonde lifted her left palm close to her refrigerator, where several photos were secured with magnets.   “See, There’s a picture of you on my fridge, little boy!”  Marcus could see a picture of Danielle standing on Sophia’s sidewalk, with her left hand on her purse and her right hand lifted upright in front of her.  “See” Danielle said, pointing to the left hand in the photo.  Finally, the shrunken researcher saw his tiny feet below and his tiny head above her index finger in the photo.  As the energetic 11 year old girl raced to the front door, the one inch tall Marcus remembered a time when he was much more photogenic than the present.


A few minutes later, Marcus’ road trip ended when Danielle kissed him and placed him Sophia’s right hand in her living room.  “Thanks for helping with the little ones again, Danielle.  Can I give you twenty dollars for your work?”  his ex wife asked, presenting a folded bill to the 11 year old nanny.  “Oh, no, thank you Sophia.  It’s fun to watch the little ones, and I get all my manicures and pedicures for free.  The girls at the slumber party will be sooo jealous” she beamed, wriggling her sparkly, polished toes in her thong sandals.  Sophia looked down at her ex husband cuddling in her palm.  “That is a nice benefit of having them around, isn’t it?”  My little shoe shine boy still has my right shoe on the counter to finish”  she says, gently placing him inside the sling back within the box on the counter.  “My beautiful ex wife is even harder to please now that she’s a giant goddess than when she was when she was  a normal tyrant” he muttered to himself, smiling and waving up at the demanding, busty, brown eyed blonde towering above him.  A full 30 minutes later, now with tired aching arms, Dr. Small was finally in the home stretch, nearly finished polishing the glossy toe Sophia’s pretty sling back, open toed pump.  After an extended period of exposure to his ex wife’s pheromones present within her worn shoe, the shoe shine boys foul attitude had sweetened dramatically.  As his ex wife approached and gently embraced him between her fingers, she whispered “good job, little boy.  I hope I didn’t put you through too much work to get some cuddling from you later.”  Rubbing his sore shoulder, he replied cheerfully “not a problem at all.  Your smile replenishes me completely, Mommy. I…I love you”  he cooed.  His beautiful blonde, busty ex wife lifts him to eye level.  “Ah huh, and there’s the proof pointing at mommy between your little legs, Marcus”  she smiles at him before cupping him within her palm along with her three tiny naked females and heading off for one more trip to her daughters new condo.

End Notes:

My plan is for one more Chapter for "A Small Step for Mankind, posted within four weeks.  Please feel free to comment and review.  Thank you for reading!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2569