Ashley's Augmentation by qwerty-asdf
Summary:

Ashley is accidnetally exposed to a growth chemical that has very massive impact on her life.


Categories: Adventure, Adult 30-39, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Growing Woman, Muscle Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 8640 Read: 108275 Published: December 04 2011 Updated: December 11 2011

1. Chapter 1 by qwerty-asdf

2. Chapter 2 by qwerty-asdf

3. Chapter 3 by qwerty-asdf

4. Chapter 4 by qwerty-asdf

5. Chapter 5 by qwerty-asdf

6. Chapter 6 by qwerty-asdf

7. Epilogue by qwerty-asdf

Chapter 1 by qwerty-asdf
Chapter 2 by qwerty-asdf
Chapter 3 by qwerty-asdf
Chapter 4 by qwerty-asdf

Chapter 4:
------------

hankhawthorne@nationalguard.military.gov $ cd /nationalguard/project_files/reno
hankhawthorne@nationalguard.military.gov $ ls | grep "top"

>Top_Secret

hankhawthorne@nationalguard.military.gov $ cd Top_Secret

>Access Denied

hankhawthorne@nationalguard.military.gov $ sudo cd Top_Secret
>Enter sudo's password:

>/nationalguard/project_files/reno/Top_Secret

hankhawthorne@nationalguard.military.gov $ ls

>RENOREPORT

hankhawthorne@nationalguard.military.gov $ vm RENOREPORT

>Corrupted Data

hankhawthorne@nationalguard.military.gov $ run "datacrack.pl"

>Running. . . . .
>Cracked! [23850285 iterations completed]

hankhawthorne@nationalguard.military.gov $ vm RENOREPORT

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

>>operation_codename: OPERATION::RENO
>>operation_ID::[6607d43b7c09ff3]
>>file_date::09202013
>>location_tag::NYNY33g74c
>>entry::SECRET::page[1/??]
>Manhattan has been lost. Unknown force attacking city causing mass destruction. Medical stations overrun. Ground tremors frequent. Will report to sector C-2 and reestablish contact.
>
>Sector C-2 has been destroyed. Unknown force still present. Recommend retreat and nuclear sanitation of city. Please Advise.
>>[ENTER] FOR NEXT PAGE

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Ashley dropped to her knees, stomach in knots. "Oh shit." She said through her teeth as the world began to spin around her. Eric watched in amazement at the transformation before him.

At first, her breasts began to grow, then her body soon followed. Her dress became tighter and tighter as her body pulled at the elastics in the fabric. Finally, the dress gave way near the hem of the skirt and ripped right up the back. Her body expanded out of the dress tearing the remaining fabric to shreds. But her heels and lingerie underneath seemed to grow along with her -- the incredibly tall black stilettos with the matching stockings and lacy bottom and top didn't even seem to stretch. Ash finally came to a stop in her growth. She stood up off her hands and knees and raised herself to her full height. Eric stared at her, slack-jawed. She must be 25ft tall! She looked pissed as she glared down at him. "You had better run, fucker." She growled. Eric took no delay in bolting for a nearby doorway. He ran through, slammed the door shut and locked it. He panted heavily as he backed away from the door. Eric heard loud clacking as Ashley slowly walked up to the door. It came midway up her thigh. She knelt down and tapped the door heavily with her knuckle. "Let me in?" she asked as Eric backed into the wall. "Oh, please?" she sarcastically pleaded. Eric panted as sweat formed on his brow. "Fine," Ashley quipped, "I'm coming in then." Suddenly a fist crashed through the door and tore it off its hinges. Ash put her other arm through and worked her way through the doorway. She didn't have much extra space and it seemed that her breasts were slightly proportionately larger. She made it through the doorway and stood up. Eric saw that she almost hit her head on the vaulted cielings. She covered the length of the room in two strides and picked Eric up by the torso.

"You have two seconds to explain." Ashley said furiously.
"Go fuck yourself, I owe you nothing!" Eric yelled.
"Bull-fucking-shit you asshole! You almost killed me."
"But I didn't."
"That is no excuse. You had no idea -- I had no idea that I could move like that. All of that would have killed me."
"But you're alive. So what are you going to do to me?" Eric asked, a challenging glint in his eye.
"Fuck if I know."
"I'm not going to beg for anything."
"Wasn't planning on that." Ashley said as she tossed Eric to the side. He hit the ground and rolled.

Ash found herself much calmer and she began to return to normal size. It seemed that she had figured out the trick to her growth. Eric seized this opportunity and grabbed Ash by her hair. He produced a knife from his coat and put it at her throat. "You move, you die. Simple as that." Eric spat. In a flash Ashley grabbed his hand and wrenched the knife from his hand. She spun around and kicked him in the abdomen. He flew through the air and hit the wall next to the door. Ash threw the knife and it landed directly in front of his crotch. Close enough to rip the fabric. He stood up and ran through the door. He was no match for Ashley's running speed even though she was in heels, and she caught up to him in less than a second. She kicked his feet out from under him and caught him in a leg-lock around his neck. His face was right in her crotch. She squeezed her legs together and his face turned beet-red. He let out a weak "Fuck you...." as he lost consciousness. When he awoke, he was on his back in his massive courtyard. He hands were bound and he pulled against the handcuffs. Ashley walked over and stood next to him. She threw on leg over onto the other side of Eric and sat on his chest. "Now we're going to play a little game. You gave me the chance to live, so I'll give the same to you. I set your security system, so you'll have find the key hidden somewhere on my body before sunrise. Then you die." She pulled his hands to her mouth and bit through the handcuffs. Eric thought that his wrists were going to break and he screamed in pain. Ash turned and began walking away from him. He ran behind her and knocked her to the ground. He then rolled her over and pinned her to the ground. Ash smiled and said, "Alright then, begin." Ashley seemed to shoot out in every direction and he landed on her stomach. He looked ahead and saw two black hills, but he realized that they were Ashley's breasts. How big was she?! The ground shook and her stomach tilted. Ash stood up and Eric rolled off to the side and into the grass below. He thought that all things considered he came out of that okay, just a bruise on his knee. He looked up at Ashley and she was massive! At least 500ft tall by his best estimate. Ash squatted on her haunches and very carefully picked Eric up. She stood to her full height and said, "We'll get in trouble out here, but I have a way around that. She shot up again and Eric passed through a cloud as her hand elevated above the could layer. She dropped him into her bosom and then shrunk back to normal size. She tugged at her bra and saw the tiny form of Eric on her breast. "This ought to be fun." she smirked.

Chapter 5 by qwerty-asdf

Chapter 5:
------------

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

>>operation_codename: OPERATION::RENO
>>operation_ID::[6607d43b7c09ff3]
>>file_date::09202013
>>location_tag::NYNY33g74c
>>entry::SECRET::page[2/??]
>Sectors A-3 through C-1 are non-responsive.
>
>Unknown force sighted: Humaniod shape, else unknown.
>>[ENTER] FOR NEXT PAGE

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Ashley walked into Eric's bedroom and sat down on his bed. She then looked down at her breasts and saw the tiny figure of Eric. She picked him up in between her fingers and set him on the ground in front of her heels. Eric stared at the giant before him and swallowed hard. "Oh shit" was all that he was able to think. Ashley crossed her legs and started to slowly bounce her foot. Eric noticed where he was and he looked at the massive night stand next to him. Ashley wasn't huge, he had shrunk!
"Welcome to the game room." Ashley's voice boomed.
"It's time for you to start."
Ashley stood up and stepped forward. Eric dove out of the way as her big, black heel slammed into the ground next to him. He would have been crushed! He looked up and towering at what seemed to be a football field and a half was Ash's crotch. She stepped out of her shoes and walked into the bathroom. Eric heard the faucet turn on. He ran over to the nearest shoe and looked up at it. When Ash had walked in earlier today, he had noticed a bit of a platform on the shoe, but this height was just ridiculous. He jumped up and was barely able to grab onto the toe of the shoe. He pulled himself up and then clamored for the top of the toe. The faucet turned off and Eric pulled himself over the edge of the shoe and he fell into the toe. A thick smell filled the air inside the toe, but Eric had barely any time to notice before he was pinned to the floor of the shoe as it was lifted into the air. Then he felt a moment of weightlessness as the shoe dropped in altitude. It stopped moving and Eric cleared his head. Suddenly, the inside of Ashley's stilettos darkened. He looked up and saw Ash's foot, covered with a black stocking slide into the top of the shoe. Only the toe was covered, he could see that it was a sling-back, so he ran for the exposed part, but he was too late. Ashley's foot came into the toe and nearly crushed him. It seemed that he was in between the big to and the second one. Safe, for now.

Ashley loved the little game that she was playing. She had never felt so powerful in her life. Once, a strapping man that she had admired, and now a speck that could be easily missed. All of him was submissive to her, whether he liked it or not. Ash chuckled to herself, this was a great feeling. She was very glad that she had tripped in the lab and gained this power. She walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed. She saw a small speck fall into her shoe, so she picked it up and slowly slid her foot into it. She thought to herself that she hoped that he would survive that because she was having quite a bit of fun. She slipped on her other heel and rolled onto the bed. She felt so alive right now. She decided to reward herself so she spread her legs and put her hand down into her lacy bottoms. Her fingers grazed her labia and slid up to her clit. Her face lit up with pleasure and she swirled her fingers around and around. Oh she felt so good!

The pressure was lifted off of Eric slightly and he was able to squirm his way out the trap. He forced his way through the toe of the shoe and saw light again. He saw that he was on Ashley's foot and he looked ahead at the knee that towered above him. It must have been 200ft above him! The holes in between the sticking threads were large enough for him to comfortably fit his hand into. So he started climbing. He had just begun when the leg started rocking slightly, he quickened his pace, but the leg rocked back and forth ever more. It seemed like ages, but he finally reached the top, where the rocking motion of the leg was the most pronounced. As he crested the ridge he saw that Ash was pleasuring herself, which would explain all of the motion. He held on tightly and made it to the other side of the knee crawling. Then he looked down at the 200ft drop and swallowed hard. That is quite a fall, no doubt, he thought to himself. But now was not the time for worrying, so he threw himself off the knee and slid down Ashley's leg. The stocking gave way to skin halfway down as Eric raced toward the bottom. He would have been in for a world of hurt had Ash not straightened her leg out onto the bed as he was nearing her hip. He rolled onto the hip and raced up her. He dodged her hand, which was moving quite feverishly at this point, and bolted across her stomach. Her breasts never seemed to get closer, but finally he reached them. He ducked under the bra in between them and ran up her sternum.

She had been building up to this point. Oh for all that is good in this world, she was so fucking close! Her mouth gaped open and she pushed herself farther until she reached a stunning crescendo and then fell off into a sea of pure ecstasy. She quickly sat up and started to calm her breathing.

Eric was just past the two mountains that were, in actuality, Ashley's boobs when she decided to sit up suddenly. The ground underneath his feet shifted and it threw him off his feet. He tumbled downward and then eventually entered free-fall. He hit a boob and rolled until he collided with her bra. Ashley tugged at it a little bit and Eric fell down into the black crevasse. He landed on a nipple and held on for dear life. The bra was replaced and he was pinned to her nipple. After a couple minutes of labored breathing, the pressure let off completely and light hit Eric's face. He looked around and saw that he was in the bathroom. He looked into the mirror and saw that Ash was looking straight at him.
"Oh there you are." Her voice thundered. "I wondered where you went."

Chapter 6 by qwerty-asdf

Chapter 6:
------------

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

>>operation_codename: OPERATION::RENO
>>operation_ID::[6607d43b7c09ff3]
>>file_date::09202013
>>location_tag::NYNY33g74c
>>entry::SECRET::page[2/??]
>
>Contact has been made. I repeat, contact has been made.
>
>It seems that the unknown force is a gigantic humanoid femal-
>**!$**@!^*@*!@$&(!&@$(!@&$*!@$*!^$(@!^%!*@$&
>)(!&@$)(&!@)&!@)$
>(!%(!@&$(!&@$)!&@)$*!)@
>
>>END OF TRANSMISSON
>>#####
>>RESPONSE FROM COMMANDER IN CHIEF::TOP_SECRET
>
>Enact protocol Omega-Charlie-Six. May God help us all.
>
>>ENDFILE

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Ashley picked Eric off of her nipple and said,
"Looks like someone has been having fun. However, this is starting to bore me. Let's trying something new."
Eric was not looking forward to whatever this "new" game was. But then he started to grow. Ashley walked outside to the courtyard and set him down. To his amazement, Eric returned to normal size, but Ash was still giant. Not as big as she was before -- she was probably only 50ft tall -- but she was still huge. Ashley's foot darted forward and she kicked Eric to the ground. Eric found it hard to breathe. Ash was standing with one of her heels pinning him to the ground. She had a disappointed look on her face.
"It's still not enough." she said.
And then she took her foot off. Eric sighed in relief but then she held her foot over him again. He braced for an impact, but it never came. Eric opened his eyes when Ash said, "Goodbye." And her heel loomed ominously above him then it started to grow. Her heel grew to an enormous size and then she stomped the ground. Eric didn't move again.

Ashley thought that she needed more power, she needed more... people! She looked over at the city. What she saw was not a bustling metropolis just waking up for a busy day, but she saw a plaything. A playground all to herself. She ran as fast as she could toward the city. Every step was like a magnitude 7 earthquake. Splitting the ground beneath her and shaking everything for miles. She reached the city and slowed to a walk. She was eye-level with all of the sky scrapers. She could hardly fit in between them. She realized that this wasn't really a problem and she pushed down the building next to her. It crumbled to the ground and she felt wonderful.

A few hours later, the National Guard had been called into action in response to Ashley's destruction of the city. They had found her personnel file from the Accelerated Biometrics Laboratory. They had also postulated that the gaseous mixture that Ashley had caused the growth. Becky Irons, Captain of the squad first on site started prepping the gas. She strapped on a face mask and turned on the valves. She breathed deeply and quickly. She began to feel faint form lack of Oxygen, but suddenly she snapped back to clarity and breathed in the gas even deeper. The canister ran out and she tossed the mask aside. She fell to her knees and dry-heaved on the pavement. She felt like her insides were violently trying to separate with her body. Then she began to grow. Her fatigues pulled taut against her expanding body, but eventually gave way with one great tear. Then her boots exploded out as they made room for her feet. Soon after her bra snapped and flew off, followed by her panties. She stopped growing suddenly and she was massive. She stood up and most of the buildings came up to her elbows.

Ashley turned as a shadow loomed over her. To her shock another woman stood taller than her. Ashley's face only came up to the other's navel. She was completely naked as well. Ash felt a swift pain in her gut and she was sent flying through the air into another group of buildings that crumbled and crashed down under her weight. Ashley regained herself and grew as much as she could, but she stopped at about the height of the other woman and she could grow larger. She guessed that that was the limit. But she finally had something before her that looked like fun. Ash bolted into Becky and knocked the newcomer off her feet and straight onto the rest of her squad. She kicked Ashley off of her and rolled over. All that was left of her squad was in imprint of her back in the cement. Becky turned to Ashley and screamed "You bitch!!" Most of the windows in a few blocks radius shattered. Becky ran at Ash and went for a roundhouse kick. Ash grabbed her leg and flipped her onto the ground. As Becky lay stunned Ashley kicked off one of her heels. let it flip in the air a few times and the caught it. She threw it at Becky's neck and the heel implanted itself in the cement next to her. Becky tried to remove the shoe, but it was to no avail. Ash kicked off the other heel, and in a similar fashion locked down Becky's arm. Ash sat on Becky's stomach and slapped the breasts in front of her. Becky yelped in pain. But Becky started to shrink Ash felt a little nauseous but Becky shrank back down to her normal size and wound up crushed under Ashley's butt.

Ash walked over to her shoes and slipped them back on. She walked out of the city and looked back at it. She felt the thirst for power again and tried to grow. To her surprise, she did! She must have absorbed all that other bitch's power.

Epilogue by qwerty-asdf

Epilogue:
----------

Ash still felt the need for power, so she grew. Up above the clouds where the atmosphere was thin. She continued to grow past the point where the sky turns black. She could see the curvature of the earth as she continued to grow. She grew until her head stood 250 miles off the earth's surface. She saw the city beneath her feet and she picked up her foot and ended the city in one stomp. All that the city-dwellers saw at their demise was a large black heel zooming down toward the city. The pressure cause many things in the city to implode and all of the people's ears popped, then the felt no more. The shock wave carried for a thousand miles and the resulting earthquakes caused tsunamis across the globe. Still Ash wanted more, so she continued to grow. Soon the earth fit in the palm of her hand and then the solar system and then the Milky Way. She continued to grow until the universe was just a mass of light to her. Her mass caused all of the celestial bodies to quickly gravitate toward her. Soon the entire universe was pressed against her skin. She felt wonderful. She had all the power in the universe.

Then as she felt content, the forces of gravity began to pull everything toward her center. She tucked into the fetal position and began to shrink -- not of her own volition -- but because of gravitational nature. She slowly imploded until she, and everything else in the cosmos, turned into a giant black hole that continued to shrink into a singularity. From that single point a new universe exploded into a boiling pot of gas. Eons would pass and the gas would converge into new planets and solar systems and galaxies.

# # # # #

Then a loud ringing tore through the universe and the colors and lights began to fade to black. The ringing grew ever louder and a horizontal crack of light appeared in the middle of vision. It grew wider and wider and vague shapes could been seen. Then an impact and a sharp pain were felt and the ringing soon stopped. The crack exploded open and the world snapped into focus. His eyes centered on the clock in front of him, 8:47 it read.
"Eric! Get the fuck up! First day of med school man!"
Eric shot up in his bed and began scrambling for clothes. Today was going to be his first day at med school. He was pretty stoked for it. He was a little surprised when he got into such a prestigious school, but he'd made his parents proud and he was sure that he'd make a name for himself sooner of later. His roommate was doing the same while muttering curse words and murmuring about being late. Eric threw on clothes and headed out the door. Med school was gonna be great! He couldn't wait to see where it took him...

END

 

I do hope that you all enjoyed this. This is my first attempt at writing anything like this. I kindly ask you to please review this so that I know what I'm doing right or wrong. 'Til next time! 

 

     ->qwerty-asdf

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2567